| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:16] | Kate leaves you a bottle with a map on it, | 凯特留给你一个印有地图的酒瓶 | 
| [00:19] | And this is where it leads us — grand central station? | 而地图指向的是纽约中央车站 | 
| [00:23] | It’s something I’d recognize, moz. | 应该是我能认出的东西 蚊子 | 
| [00:25] | Something significant. | 很重要的东西 | 
| [00:26] | S-significant? | 很重要的东西 | 
| [00:27] | Grand central station! | 在中央车站 | 
| [00:29] | Something familiar. | 应该是我熟悉的东西 | 
| [00:30] | She could have sent us anywhere, | 她本可以将我们带到任何地方 | 
| [00:32] | So she sends us to a place that leads everywhere? | 但却偏偏将我们带到四通八达的车站 | 
| [00:35] | Moz. | 蚊子 | 
| [00:39] | You know, there’s a great oyster bar in there. | 你知道这儿有个很有名的牡蛎对吧? | 
| [00:45] | Hey, I think there’s something in here. | 我觉得这里应该会有我想找的东西 | 
| [00:48] | “X” marks the spot… Again? | X标记地点 又一次 | 
| [00:52] | Kate likes the classics. | 凯特喜欢经典 | 
| [00:57] | “dear neal, heard you’re looking for me. | 亲爱的尼尔 我听说你一直在找我 | 
| [00:59] | “wish I could explain more, but time is not on our side, | 真希望我能解释得更详细 可惜时间不允许 | 
| [01:03] | “but you need to stop looking. | 但你必须停止找我 | 
| [01:05] | “no one can deny what we have, but it’s over. | 没有人能否认我们之间的感情 但那已经结束了 | 
| [01:08] | “please move on. | 你应该继续自己的生活 | 
| [01:10] | Kate.” | 凯特 | 
| [01:14] | All this for “move on.” | 所有的这一切就是要让我”继续自己的生活” | 
| [01:16] | Oddly bipolar. | 奇怪的矛盾 | 
| [01:18] | I’d rather have some oysters. | 我宁可去吃点牡蛎 | 
| [01:38] | Have a good weekend? | 周末过得好吗 | 
| [01:39] | Ah, nothing too exciting. | 平淡无奇 | 
| [01:41] | I went to the park. | 我去公园走了走 | 
| [01:42] | Oh, great. Glad you’re getting out. | 很好 很高兴你能出门走走 | 
| [01:45] | Coffee? | 要咖啡吗 | 
| [01:46] | Love to. No time. Got a stolen painting. | 谢谢 但是我们没有时间了 一副画被偷了 | 
| [01:48] | It’s June’s italian roast. | 这可是朱恩做的意大利烘焙咖啡 | 
| [01:50] | It’s… | 这是 | 
| [01:52] | Haustenberg. | 豪斯腾伯格的作品 | 
| [01:54] | Haustenberg, well… | 豪斯腾伯格的作品 | 
| [01:55] | Is it a museum heist? | 是在博物馆偷的 | 
| [01:57] | No. Residential robbery. | 不 是民宅偷窃 | 
| [02:01] | I’d like to meet the person | 我倒是很想见见这个 | 
| [02:03] | Who keeps a haustenberg over their mantel. | 把豪斯腾伯格的画挂在壁炉上的人 | 
| [02:10] | I love haustenberg. | 我爱豪斯腾伯格 | 
| [02:12] | Which one of his paintings was stolen? | 被偷的是哪幅画 | 
| [02:14] | This one is called “young girl with a locket.” | 是那幅”带项链的女孩” | 
| [02:17] | No photograph? | 没有照片吗 | 
| [02:18] | No, but I bet you it’s a painting | 没有 但我打赌这幅画上 | 
| [02:20] | Of a young girl wearing a locket. | 画着一个戴项链的小女孩 | 
| [02:22] | You don’t get enough credit for your deductive skills. | 你的推断能力让我不敢恭维 | 
| [02:25] | It’s worth $2 million and change. | 这幅画的价值超过两百万美金 | 
| [02:27] | That’s nice. | 真不赖 | 
| [02:27] | Haustenbergs are rare. | 豪斯腾伯格的画很稀有 | 
| [02:29] | Not many of his works made it out of Hungary after the war. | 他只有很少的作品在战后流散到匈牙利以外 | 
| [02:31] | Yeah. Rare can make it valuable — very valuable. | 是的 物以稀为贵 非常贵 | 
| [02:34] | What are you looking at me for? | 你看着我干什么 | 
| [02:35] | Why do you think? | 你为什么会这么想 | 
| [02:36] | I didn’t steal it. | 我没有偷它 | 
| [02:38] | I know you didn’t steal it, | 我知道你没有偷 | 
| [02:39] | But you like paintings. | 但你喜欢油画 | 
| [02:41] | I’m worried that if we find it, | 我担心一旦我们找到它 | 
| [02:42] | It may be too much temptation for you. | 那对你来说是个太大的诱惑 | 
| [02:44] | I can handle temptation. | 我能够抵御诱惑 | 
| [02:48] | Do you want to keep your eyes on the road? | 你能不能看着路开车 | 
| [02:50] | This is a taurus. Car can take care of itself. | 这是一辆福特金牛座 它能智能自控 | 
| [02:52] | I’m keeping my eyes on you. | 我会时刻关注你的 | 
| [02:54] | Good, good. The road is important, too. | 好吧 好吧 看路也很重要 | 
| [02:55] | – I see the road. – Sorry about that. | -我在看路 -对不起 | 
| [02:57] | No. Don’t apologize. That was — he stopped. | 不 不用道歉 是他突然停车的 | 
| [03:02] | You know I didn’t steal it. You checked my anklet? | 你知道我没有偷那幅画 你检查了我的踝环了 | 
| [03:05] | I always check your anklet. | 我一直检查你的踝环 | 
| [03:06] | I pull a map up on you every day | 我每天查看你的行迹 | 
| [03:08] | So I can see exactly where you’ve been. | 这样我就能知道你去过的所有地方 | 
| [03:11] | What was so interesting about grand central station? | 中央车站有什么吸引你的地方 | 
| [03:14] | Oyster bar — it’s the best in town. | 牡蛎酒吧 它是全城最好的 | 
| [03:17] | I stayed within my two-mile radius. | 我遵守了你的规定 只在两英里范围内行动 | 
| [03:20] | I wonder if we’ve been a little too generous on that. | 我想我是不是在这点上对你太宽容了 | 
| [03:22] | Oh, yeah. | 真的吗 | 
| [03:24] | What, are you gonna sulk now? | 怎么 你还不高兴了 | 
| [03:27] | You don’t trust me. | 你不信任我 | 
| [03:28] | What did Reagan say? | 里根说过 | 
| [03:30] | “trust, but verify.” | “信任 但要核查” | 
| [03:32] | That was also the motto of the soviet secret police. | 也有另外一句出自苏联克格勃的名言 | 
| [03:34] | Get used to it, comrade. | 学着适应 同志 | 
| [03:36] | Eyes! road! | 有车 看路 | 
| [03:39] | Let’s just recover the painting. | 我们回到关于那幅画的话题 | 
| [03:41] | Yeah, and drive. | 对 还有继续开车 | 
| [03:42] | Wow, so, the FBI — you’re really | 联邦调查局 你们真的 | 
| [03:44] | taking this seriously, huh? | 很重视这起案子吗 | 
| [03:45] | We are. | 是的 | 
| [03:46] | Are you the homeowner? | 你是房主吗 | 
| [03:48] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [03:51] | My parents are dead, I’m over 21, and I was robbed. | 我父母双亡 我已经21岁多了 另外 我被抢劫了 | 
| [03:55] | Any other questions? | 还有别的问题吗 | 
| [03:56] | Was the painting insured? | 这幅画投保过吗 | 
| [03:58] | No. | 没有 | 
| [03:59] | It’s worth $2.6 million. | 它可值260万美金 | 
| [04:04] | …That’s where it was. | 那幅画本来放在那 | 
| [04:07] | Tuesdays I have classes. | 星期二我要上课 | 
| [04:09] | Uh, the instructor let us out early. | 老师早下了一会课 | 
| [04:11] | I came in here, and there was this | 我走进家门 发现有一个 | 
| [04:14] | monster…here… | 怪人在这里 | 
| [04:16] | And he shoved me up against the wall. | 他把我按在墙上 | 
| [04:18] | He hurt you? | 他弄伤你了吗 | 
| [04:19] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [04:21] | I hit him in the face, | 我打了他的脸 | 
| [04:23] | And he said if I did it again, he would kill me. | 他说如果我再打他 他会杀了我 | 
| [04:25] | What did you do? | 然后你做了什么 | 
| [04:27] | I hit him again. | 我又打了他 | 
| [04:30] | Do you have a photo of the painting? | 你有油画的照片吗 | 
| [04:32] | Your report only had a description. | 你的报告上只有简单的文字描述 | 
| [04:35] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 我有照片 | 
| [04:38] | Can I help you? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 | 
| [04:38] | Oh, it’s okay, Gary. It’s the FBI. | 没事 加里 他们是联调局探员 | 
| [04:41] | They’re here about the painting. | 他们来询问关于那幅画的事 | 
| [04:42] | Oh, of course. | 当然 | 
| [04:44] | Thank you for coming so quickly. | 感谢你们能那么快来 | 
| [04:46] | Sure, sure. Were you there when it happened? | 不客气 事情发生时你在这里吗 | 
| [04:49] | No. I was at work at the time. | 不 我那时正在工作 | 
| [04:51] | Wish I could be more help. | 真希望我能帮上你们 | 
| [04:53] | Great. | 好的 | 
| [04:55] | We looking at an inside job? | 我们在找一个内鬼 | 
| [04:56] | Thief knew her schedule. Nothing else was taken. | 小偷熟悉她的日程 其他东西都没有被偷走 | 
| [04:58] | – I’d go with that. – I’d go with that, too. | -我这么认为 -我也这么认为 | 
| [05:00] | Help Julianna with that photo. | 帮朱莉安娜找到那些照片 | 
| [05:01] | Gary, I have a few questions. | 加里 我有一些问题要问你 | 
| [05:07] | Gary’s your, um…? | 加里是你的 | 
| [05:08] | Uncle. | 叔叔 | 
| [05:09] | Will that do? | 这张可以吗 | 
| [05:10] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天呐 | 
| [05:11] | That’s my grandmother. That’s the painting behind her. | 这是我的祖母 那幅画就在她的身后 | 
| [05:14] | Could be your twin. | 你和你的祖母长得真像 | 
| [05:16] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我把这句话当成是夸我 | 
| [05:19] | I was named after her. She raised me. | 我以祖母的名字命名 她把我抚养长大 | 
| [05:21] | When she died, she left me the house… | 她过世后留给我这座房子 | 
| [05:24] | And the painting. | 还有这幅画 | 
| [05:28] | What did uncle Gary think of that? | 那你的叔叔加里对此是怎么看的 | 
| [05:32] | You don’t look like an FBI agent. | 你看起来不像是个联调局探员 | 
| [05:35] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我也把这句话当成是夸我 | 
| [05:37] | What’s an fbi agent look like? | 你觉得联调局探员应该是什么样子 | 
| [05:40] | Him. | 他这样的吧 | 
| [05:42] | You got the photo? | 你拿到照片了吗 | 
| [05:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [06:09] | I’ve never seen a guy lawyer up that fast. | 我从没见过一个男律师来这么快 | 
| [06:12] | I’ve got that he’s a stock trader on wall street | 我们掌握的消息说他在华尔街做股票交易师 | 
| [06:14] | And that his attorney | 还有他的律师 | 
| [06:16] | Will answer any further questions I might have. | 来回答我以后的所有问题 | 
| [06:18] | So, Uncle Gary tips off the thief, | 所以加里给小偷提供情报 | 
| [06:20] | Splits the take. | 然后从中分成 | 
| [06:21] | More likely Uncle Gary owes money to somebody, | 更像是加里欠了什么人的钱 | 
| [06:24] | And he got tired of staring at 2 million bucks | 然后对于墙上挂着的两百万美金 | 
| [06:26] | Hanging on the wall. | 蠢蠢欲动 | 
| [06:27] | Now he shuts up, | 现在他缄口不言 | 
| [06:29] | And we do this the hard way. | 所以我们要采取强硬的手段 | 
| [06:30] | The hard way? | 强硬的手段 | 
| [06:31] | A-all we need from Gary is the name | 我们所需要的就是那个跟加里 | 
| [06:33] | of the guy he’s working with, right? | 合作偷画的小偷 不是吗 | 
| [06:34] | – Right. – So, why don’t I talk to him? | -对 -那不如让我来和他谈谈 | 
| [06:35] | – You? – Yeah. | -你 -对 | 
| [06:37] | O-okay, let me rephrase that. | 这么说吧 | 
| [06:39] | Since I am a consultant | 因为我是一个顾问 | 
| [06:40] | And not technically an employee of the FBI — | 不是严格意义上的联调局雇员 | 
| [06:43] | A consultant on a tenuous probation. | 在缓刑期中的顾问 | 
| [06:44] | As I’m constantly reminded. | 无时无刻不被提醒 | 
| [06:46] | Is there anything illegal about me talking to him? | 但让我和他谈有什么不妥吗 | 
| [06:50] | – You can’t threaten him. – Don’t plan to. | -你不能威胁他 -没打算那样做 | 
| [06:51] | Or lie to him. | 或是骗他 | 
| [06:54] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [06:55] | All right. No lying. | 好 不会骗他 | 
| [06:57] | I’m just gonna ask him for the name. | 我只会向他询问他同伙的名字 | 
| [07:07] | Tell me, Gary, | 告诉我 加里 | 
| [07:08] | Does Julianna know you helped steal the painting? | 朱莉安娜是否知道你参与了这次偷画行动 | 
| [07:11] | You can’t be here. | 你不能来这 | 
| [07:12] | My lawyer was very clear. | 我的律师说的非常清楚 | 
| [07:13] | First of all, hiring a lawyer makes you look guilty. | 首先 雇律师会让你欲盖弥彰的嫌疑 | 
| [07:16] | He told me specifically not to talk to the FBI. | 他特意跟我说不要跟联调局的人说话 | 
| [07:20] | Do I look like an FBI agent? | 我看起来像联调局探员吗 | 
| [07:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [07:26] | Think hard, Gary. | 好好想想 加里 | 
| [07:29] | Did he send you? | 他送你来的 | 
| [07:31] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [07:33] | God, I knew this would happen. | 我就知道会是这样 | 
| [07:35] | What, that whole thing at the house was a setup? | 那天的事情都是设计好了的 | 
| [07:38] | How’d it go wrong? | 中间出了什么岔子 | 
| [07:40] | Julianna wasn’t supposed to be there. | 朱莉安娜不该在那出现的 | 
| [07:42] | Now she’s a witness. | 现在她变成了目击证人 | 
| [07:43] | It wasn’t my fault. Her class got out early. | 这不是我的错 她下课比平时早 | 
| [07:46] | Please don’t hurt her. | 求你别伤害她 | 
| [07:47] | It’s not me you need to convince. | 你不该求我 | 
| [07:49] | Tell him — | 告诉他 | 
| [07:51] | Tell him I’ll make sure she doesn’t cause any trouble. | 告诉他我会保证不让她捅任何篓子 | 
| [07:54] | She’s ready to sit with a sketch artist. | 她已经准备好跟素描师合作了 | 
| [07:56] | This is the kind of thing that makes it much harder for him | 这让他很难把画 | 
| [07:59] | To sell the painting. | 买掉 | 
| [08:00] | How about…here. | 那…这 | 
| [08:02] | How about a good-faith payment? | 给他一点保证金 | 
| [08:04] | Here. Here’s $300. That’s all I got. | 我这有三百 这就是我身上所有的钱了 | 
| [08:07] | $300. | 才三百 | 
| [08:09] | Gary. | 加里 | 
| [08:11] | All right, you’re right. You’re right. | 对 你说的对 | 
| [08:15] | I can write him a check. | 我给他写张支票 | 
| [08:19] | That could work. | 那可能管点用 | 
| [08:22] | He wrote you a personal check | 他写了张私人支票 | 
| [08:24] | To the guy he helped steal his mother’s painting. | 给把他妈妈画偷走的小偷 | 
| [08:26] | He was very insistent. | 还是迫不及待的 | 
| [08:28] | No threats. No lies. | 我没威胁他 没骗他 | 
| [08:30] | I let him do all the talking. | 是他一直在说话 | 
| [08:32] | I’m calling this a Gray area. | 我管这个叫灰区 | 
| [08:36] | Oh. Gerard Dorsett. | 杰拉德·多赛特 | 
| [08:38] | – You know him? – Yeah. | -你认识他 -对 | 
| [08:40] | Yeah, he’s a…Bad guy. | 对 他是个坏人 | 
| [08:42] | So I figured. | 我估计也是 | 
| [08:45] | Hey, what about Julianna? | 那朱莉安娜怎么办 | 
| [08:47] | He figures out she’s talking to us — | 如果让他知道她在和我们合作 | 
| [08:49] | Let’s catch the bastard before that happens. | 让我们在那一切发生之前抓住他 | 
| [08:56] | Yeah, we got him. | 对 我们找到他了 | 
| [08:57] | We’ve been sitting on him for two days. | 我们已经监视他两天了 | 
| [08:59] | They’ve gone to every high-end gallery in Manhattan | 他们去曼哈顿所有的高级画廊 | 
| [09:02] | Offering the Haustenberg. | 推销那副豪斯腾伯格的画 | 
| [09:03] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 | 
| [09:04] | The big guy? Joshua. | 那个大块头 约书亚 | 
| [09:05] | Ex-military, the muscle who stole the painting. | 退伍军人 就是他偷走那副画 | 
| [09:08] | Julianna wasn’t kidding about the punch. | 朱莉安娜说她打了他还真不是开玩笑 | 
| [09:09] | Girl has an arm. | 那个女孩力气还真大 | 
| [09:11] | And the other guy is Dorsett, | 另外一个就是多赛特 | 
| [09:13] | french expat. | 法国流亡者 | 
| [09:14] | What’s he into, besides shaking down stockbrokers? | 他还对什么感兴趣 除了勒索股票经纪人 | 
| [09:17] | High-end loan-sharking, | 高利贷 | 
| [09:19] | Although calling him a loan shark | 尽管叫他放高利贷的 | 
| [09:21] | Is like calling oedipus a mama’s boy. | 就像叫俄狄浦斯是妈妈的乖宝宝 | 
| [09:22] | He makes questionable loans with big corporate money. | 他用公司的钱拿去放高利贷 | 
| [09:26] | Get behind on your payment, he’ll firebomb your office. | 如果你没按时还钱 他会烧了你的办公室 | 
| [09:30] | But the good news is, you get to meet him tomorrow. | 但好消息是明天你有机会跟他会面 | 
| [09:33] | How’d you arrange that? | 你怎么安排到的 | 
| [09:34] | I set it up. | 我安排的 | 
| [09:38] | Neal, this is Taryn Vandersant. | 尼尔 这是塔林·凡德森特 | 
| [09:41] | She’s a buyer at the Lambert gallery | 她是朗伯画廊的常客 | 
| [09:42] | And is nice enough to help us out on this one. | 而且很贴心的来帮助我们破这个案子 | 
| [09:45] | I convinced Dorsett I have a wealthy client | 我告诉多塞特说我认识一位很有钱的客户 | 
| [09:47] | Who’s very interested in the painting. | 对他手里的画感兴趣 | 
| [09:49] | How much is he asking? | 他开价多少 | 
| [09:50] | $100,000. | 十万美金 | 
| [09:54] | We’ve arranged to have the exchange happen | 我们已经把这次交易安排 | 
| [09:57] | At the gallery, Neal. | 在画廊里了 尼尔 | 
| [09:58] | Jones, let’s get a prep. | 琼斯 让我们好好准备一下 | 
| [10:04] | This should be fun. | 这应该会很有趣的 | 
| [10:09] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [10:10] | Have you ever met a woman who didn’t… | 你有没有碰见过哪个女人不对你 | 
| [10:12] | Brittni…Brittni Nichole… | 布莱特尼 布莱特尼·妮科尔 | 
| [10:14] | In second grade. | 二年级的时候 | 
| [10:18] | I had a gap in my teeth. | 我的牙齿间有缝隙 | 
| [11:07] | Kate loves the classics. | 凯特喜欢经典 | 
| [11:16] | That’s a big load of laundry. | 这还真是一大堆要洗的衣服 | 
| [11:18] | Yeah. It just sold for $120,000. | 对 这刚卖了十二万美金 | 
| [11:20] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [11:22] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [11:25] | Can’t put a price on art. | 不能给艺术打上价格签 | 
| [11:26] | No, you can’t, which is why I think $2.6 million | 当然不能 那就是我为什么觉得260万的价格 | 
| [11:29] | Is a little steep for the Haustenberg. | 对于豪斯腾伯格来说也太高了 | 
| [11:31] | You’re not a fan of Haustenberg? | 你不喜欢豪斯腾伯格 | 
| [11:33] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [11:34] | It’s a little cartoony for my taste. | 就我的品味来说他的作品有点卡通 | 
| [11:37] | You’re — you’re a philistine. | 你真是个俗人 | 
| [11:39] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 对 | 
| [11:40] | I — I’m the crazy one. | 我才是那个疯子 | 
| [11:42] | – You all set? – All set. | -你准备好了吗 -好了 | 
| [11:44] | Well, let’s get wired. | 让我们把窃听器装好 | 
| [11:49] | 100 grand in cash — that’s a lot of money. | 十万现金 那是一大笔钱 | 
| [11:53] | Tempted? | 诱惑吗 | 
| [11:56] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么那么想 | 
| [11:58] | Peter warned me about you. | 彼得提醒我要小心你 | 
| [12:00] | Warned you? | 提醒你 | 
| [12:02] | Sounds ominous. | 听起来有些危险 | 
| [12:04] | – Does it? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 | 
| [12:06] | Is it true you just got out of prison? | 你真的是刚从监狱里放出来吗 | 
| [12:09] | Do I look like I just got out of prison? | 我看起来像吗 | 
| [12:11] | He said you’d do that. | 他说你会这样做的 | 
| [12:12] | What? | 哪样 | 
| [12:14] | Redirect. | 反问 | 
| [12:18] | Yes, I just got out of prison, | 对 我才从监狱里出来 | 
| [12:20] | Yes, Peter is the guy who put me there, | 没错 是彼得把我送进去的 | 
| [12:23] | And, yes… | 没错 | 
| [12:24] | I’m tempted. | 我确实很受诱惑 | 
| [12:28] | Is it true you escaped for a girl? | 你是为了女朋友才越狱的吗 | 
| [12:32] | Some people think I’m a romantic. | 有些人觉得我是个情种 | 
| [12:34] | Did she? | 那她呢 | 
| [12:36] | I’ll let you know. | 以后告诉你 | 
| [12:40] | We got Dorsett crossing 20th. | 多塞特穿过了20号大街 | 
| [12:42] | Let’s get a camera on that. | 画面切过去 | 
| [12:44] | Okay. | 看到了 | 
| [12:45] | They’re approaching the gallery. | 他们进画廊了 | 
| [12:47] | Team one has the eye. | 让1队盯住他 | 
| [12:55] | Good to see you again. | 再次见面很高兴 | 
| [12:56] | Good to see you. | 我也是 | 
| [12:58] | As I said on the phone, this is Mr. Devore. | 电话里告诉你了 这位是德沃尔先生 | 
| [13:03] | Call me George. | 叫我乔治就好 | 
| [13:13] | It’s smaller than I expected. | 比我想象中小了点 | 
| [13:15] | Have you seen the “Mona Lisa”? It’s tiny. | 看过蒙娜丽莎吗 那个更小 | 
| [13:19] | Could I see the money, please? | 我能看看钱吗 | 
| [13:25] | I’d like to authenticate it. | 我来验验那画 | 
| [13:28] | So, you two have known each other for a long time? | 你们俩是老相识吗 | 
| [13:31] | We’ve been friends for, I don’t know, how long’s it been? | 我们是老朋友了 多少年来着 | 
| [13:34] | Years. | 好几年了 | 
| [13:35] | Beautiful people are never just friends. | 男才女貌 不只是朋友吧 | 
| [13:38] | George has a girlfriend. | 他有女友了 | 
| [13:40] | Again, Monogamy is the great casualty of beauty. | 一夫一妻真可谓是暴殄天物 | 
| [13:44] | Not always. | 不见得 | 
| [13:46] | Please. | 真的 | 
| [13:47] | We use the expression “butterfly” | 我们法国人说”穿花彩蝶” | 
| [13:49] | for a man who flits from flower to flower. | 指的就是四处留情的风流男人 | 
| [13:52] | A man such as yourself could be | 您这么一表人才 | 
| [13:53] | quite a successful butterfly. | 想必是其中的佼佼者 | 
| [13:56] | We consider butterflies weak, delicate creatures. | 我们美国人 认为蝴蝶是脆弱娇小的生物 | 
| [13:59] | Yes, but flap their wings, and they can set off hurricanes. | 是 可是你没听说过蝴蝶效应吗 | 
| [14:02] | That’s beautiful. You should write a book. | 好文采 你应该写本书 | 
| [14:04] | Can we just — close the doors, please. | 能把门关上吗 | 
| [14:08] | I have a girlfriend myself. | 我也有女朋友 | 
| [14:10] | Is she faithful? | 她靠得住吗 | 
| [14:12] | She’s French. I try not to think about it. | 她是法国人 我尽量不想这事 | 
| [14:20] | Brigitte arrived last night, | 布里奇特昨晚刚到 | 
| [14:21] | And I shouldn’t leave her alone in a new town for long. | 人生地不熟 我不想让她等太久 | 
| [14:24] | Perhaps we could hurry. | 我们抓紧吧 | 
| [14:26] | Of course. Lights, please. | 没问题 请关上灯 | 
| [14:36] | I’ve got fluorescing cadmium green and azurite blue. | 荧光下显出颜料中含铬和石青 | 
| [14:39] | That puts the paint composition pre-1960. | 证明这幅画作于1960年之前 | 
| [14:42] | Perhaps you can explain | 也许你能向我解释 | 
| [14:43] | why there are people signaling each other outside. | 为什么外面有人盯梢 还互相打暗号 | 
| [14:47] | You want us to go? | 我们行动吗 | 
| [14:48] | Not yet. We can’t risk it. | 不行 太冒险了 | 
| [14:52] | Who are they? | 他们是什么人 | 
| [14:53] | If you brought the FBI into this — | 你把联调局的人引来 | 
| [14:55] | It was not me! | 不是我引的 | 
| [14:56] | I told you to keep a low profile. | 我告诉你要你低调行事 | 
| [14:58] | You were careless. | 你太大意了 | 
| [14:59] | You’ve been flashing this painting all over town. | 要不是你拿着这画满城兜售 | 
| [15:01] | They followed you here. | 他们怎么会跟来 | 
| [15:03] | Something is not right here. | 这里肯定有问题 | 
| [15:05] | Damn right it’s not. | 当然有问题 | 
| [15:07] | For my time and inconvenience. | 赔了夫人又折兵 这钱我拿走了 | 
| [15:10] | That’s it. Move, move! | 好了 行动 | 
| [15:13] | Team One, Team Two, | 1队2队听着 | 
| [15:14] | Alpha Bravo is exiting the rear of the building — move in. | 目标正由后门逃离 请跟进 | 
| [15:24] | Go! Go! | 进去 进去 | 
| [15:25] | Go! Follow Jones! | 你跟琼斯走 | 
| [15:28] | You Okay? | 没事吧 | 
| [15:29] | We’re fine. | 没事 | 
| [15:30] | Arrest them. | 逮捕他们 | 
| [15:31] | Arrest them. We have to keep their cover. | 逮捕他们 别暴露他们 | 
| [15:33] | Handcuff them. Read them their rights, everything. | 铐上 读米兰达规则 一套做全了 | 
| [15:35] | You two are on the north end, opposite side of Jones! | 你们两个去北面 和琼斯分头走 | 
| [15:38] | Go! | 快 | 
| [15:40] | Where are they? | 嫌犯人呢 | 
| [15:41] | They disappeared between the buildings. | 混进楼群了 | 
| [15:43] | Anyone have eyes? | 有谁看到了吗 | 
| [15:44] | Negative. | 没有 | 
| [15:46] | All we got is this. | 只找到这些 | 
| [15:49] | Ah, they switched clothes. Damn it! | 换衣服了 该死 | 
| [15:55] | Are things always this interesting when you’re around? | 你人品总是这么好吗 | 
| [15:59] | Come on. | 给我过来 | 
| [16:00] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 | 
| [16:15] | So, how upset were they that you lost the 100 grand? | 你丢了10万块 高层生气吗 | 
| [16:19] | “Upset” is a bit of an understatement. | 生气不足以形容啊 | 
| [16:21] | It started an administrative inquiry. | 还要行政调查 | 
| [16:24] | Everything will be fine if I recover it — | 要是我能找回来就万事大吉 | 
| [16:27] | when I recover it. | 等找到再说吧 | 
| [16:30] | Well, the good news is Neal didn’t take it. | 不过还好钱不是尼尔拿的 | 
| [16:34] | This is progress. | 那倒是 | 
| [16:36] | Do you think he actually had anything to do with it? | 你认为他有嫌疑 | 
| [16:38] | No, but the thing about Neal — | 没有 但尼尔这人 | 
| [16:41] | nothing is ever what it seems. | 深藏不露 | 
| [16:44] | The guy’s a contradiction. | 这家伙本身就是个矛盾体 | 
| [16:46] | He’s obsessed about Kate, | 一边对凯特不能自拔 | 
| [16:47] | but you should have seen him flirting with this girl at the takedown. | 一边又跟女搭档眉来眼去 | 
| [16:50] | Well, honey, that’s who Neal is. | 尼尔就是这样 | 
| [16:51] | That’s never gonna change. | 本性难移 | 
| [16:53] | That’s what I love about you so much. | 所以我才这么爱你 | 
| [16:55] | What, that I lost all ability to flirt when we got married? | 为什么 就因为我结婚以后就不会招蜂引蝶了 | 
| [16:58] | Honey, it was even questionable then. | 结婚前你也未必会啊 | 
| [17:00] | It was. | 那倒是 | 
| [17:01] | Who’s the new girl? | 尼尔的新欢是谁 | 
| [17:02] | Taryn Vandersant. | 塔林·凡德森特 | 
| [17:03] | Don’t know her. | 没听说过 | 
| [17:04] | She’s a buyer at the Lambert Gallery. | 是朗伯画廊的买家 | 
| [17:07] | She’s beautiful, seems nice. | 挺漂亮的 人也不错 | 
| [17:08] | Well, if Neal’s interested, you should encourage it. | 要是尼尔看上了她 你该鼓励鼓励他 | 
| [17:11] | Encourage it? Oh, I need that like a hole in the head. | 鼓励 除非我疯了 | 
| [17:13] | Honey, if he would fall for the new girl, | 亲爱的 要是他有了新对象 | 
| [17:15] | he might actually stop chasing Kate. | 他就不会成天惦记着凯特了 | 
| [17:18] | – Love you. – Love you. | -爱你 -爱你 | 
| [17:28] | You and Taryn were getting along pretty good yesterday. | 昨个你和他塔林处得不错啊 | 
| [17:30] | She’s not my type. | 她不是我喜欢的类型 | 
| [17:32] | What? Not your — why isn’t she your type? | 不是吗 为什么 | 
| [17:34] | She loves art. | 她喜欢艺术 | 
| [17:35] | She looks like Lara Croft in khakis. | 她就像是穿卡其装的劳拉·克劳馥[古墓丽影女主] | 
| [17:37] | Really? Does she bake cookies for orphans, too? | 真的 她是不是还给孤儿烤饼干 | 
| [17:39] | She does. | 当然了 | 
| [17:41] | I get it. | 知道你什么主意 | 
| [17:42] | Meet a nice girl, maybe settle down. | 要是我有了新女友 也许就安定下来 | 
| [17:45] | Simplify my life, probably save yours. | 我就省心了 你也过得舒坦 | 
| [17:47] | You’re lying about the cookies. | 你骗人 她肯定不烤饼干 | 
| [17:49] | Prove it. | 你怎么知道 | 
| [17:51] | Who’s that? | 那位是谁 | 
| [17:52] | Curator from the Channing Museum. | 钱宁博物馆的馆长 | 
| [17:54] | What? | 什么 | 
| [17:55] | Why — why is he here? | 他来干什么 | 
| [17:57] | The haustenberg. He says it belongs to them. | 为那幅画 他说那画归他们所有 | 
| [17:59] | Lose the hat. | 把帽子摘了 | 
| [18:03] | How come the Channing didn’t report it missing? | 这画丢失的时候 贵馆为什么没有报失 | 
| [18:05] | We did report it, when it was stolen in 1967. | 我们报了 可那是1967年 | 
| [18:09] | I have a question. | 我有个疑问 | 
| [18:10] | The painting was stolen in ’67, | 画是1967年丢的 | 
| [18:12] | But it’s not listed on the art-loss registry. | 却没有在失踪艺术品记录组织登记 | 
| [18:15] | The registry was established in 1990. | 那组织是1990年才成立的 | 
| [18:17] | ’91, actually. | 其实是1991年 | 
| [18:18] | You could have re-filed the claim. | 可以重新登记的 | 
| [18:19] | I’m sorry. You are who? | 抱歉 你又是哪位 | 
| [18:22] | Neal Caffrey. He’s one of our art consultants. | 尼尔·卡夫瑞 我们的艺术顾问 | 
| [18:25] | Caffrey. | 卡夫瑞 | 
| [18:26] | Not familiar with that name. | 这名字没听过 | 
| [18:29] | It’s probably for the best. | 幸好没听过 | 
| [18:31] | You’re an expert on Haustenberg? | 你是研究豪斯腾伯格的专家吗 | 
| [18:32] | All the late European post-impressionists. | 精通所有欧洲近代后印象派画家 | 
| [18:35] | I authenticated “young girl with locket” myself | “带项链的女孩”进馆时 | 
| [18:37] | When it first entered our collection. | 是我亲自鉴定的 | 
| [18:39] | You’ll agree it’s an excellent work, | 绝对是一幅好作品 | 
| [18:41] | A bit sentimental for my taste, | 虽然对我来说画面稍显感伤 | 
| [18:44] | But the Matisse influence is apparent. | 但其中的马蒂斯风格是显而易见的 | 
| [18:47] | Oh, well, considering Matisse was a fauvist, | 对你的说法我不敢苟同 | 
| [18:49] | I wouldn’t agree with that at all. | 马蒂斯是属野兽派的 | 
| [18:50] | Unless you’re talking about his early work, | 难道你是在讲他的早期风格吗 | 
| [18:52] | Which I don’t think you are, | 我看也不像 | 
| [18:52] | and if you are, you’re just wrong. | 就算是 你也错了 | 
| [18:53] | We have reason to believe that this was taken | 证据显示这应该是一起 | 
| [18:55] | In a residential robbery. | 入室抢劫 | 
| [18:57] | What happened to the painting | 这画从我的馆里 | 
| [18:58] | When it was taken from my museum is not my concern. | 被偷走后又发生了什么我不关心 | 
| [19:01] | Now, someone elected to buy stolen property. | 现在 有人想要买走属于我们的藏品 | 
| [19:05] | I believe that is a crime. | 那就是犯罪了 | 
| [19:10] | Do you know how the Haustenberg | 知道你祖母是如何 | 
| [19:12] | Came into your grandmother’s possession? | 得到这幅画的吗 | 
| [19:14] | She brought it with her from Hungary | 战后她来到美国时 | 
| [19:15] | When she came to this country after the war. | 从匈牙利带来的 | 
| [19:17] | Why? | 干吗问这个 | 
| [19:18] | Agent Burke, got a question for you. | 博尔克探员 找你有点事 | 
| [19:20] | Yeah. | 来了 | 
| [19:21] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 | 
| [19:23] | Play nice, kids. | 好好玩 孩子 | 
| [19:31] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 | 
| [19:38] | You’re not a very good liar. | 你撒谎技术不怎么好 | 
| [19:39] | Your grandmother stole the painting. | 画是你祖母偷来的 | 
| [19:41] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 | 
| [19:43] | She never had it insured. | 第一条线索 | 
| [19:44] | That was my first clue. | 因为她从未给它上过保险 | 
| [19:46] | Is this like a good-cop, bad-cop thing? | 这是警察传说中软硬兼施的把戏吗 | 
| [19:48] | He takes a call. You wink at me. | 他去接电话 你就来套我 | 
| [19:50] | If we get the painting, it’s going back to the Channing, | 画被我们找到的话 就会放回钱宁博物馆了 | 
| [19:53] | Unless you give us a good reason | 除非你能给出个好理由 | 
| [19:54] | To keep it away from them. | 来避免这一切发生 | 
| [19:58] | All right. Tell me a story. | 这样 给我讲个故事吧 | 
| [20:01] | How did she take it? | 她怎么偷到的 | 
| [20:02] | Just…Hypothetically. | 就当YY吧 | 
| [20:05] | YY Hypothetically? | |
| [20:08] | A little black dress, a laced bottle of whiskey, | 一条小黑裙 一瓶威士忌 | 
| [20:11] | And a horny irish security guard. | 和一个欲火中烧的爱尔兰保安 | 
| [20:13] | Why’d she do it? | 为什么要偷 | 
| [20:22] | That’s the locket. | 这就是那个项链 | 
| [20:25] | Your grandmother’s the little girl in the painting. | 你祖母就是画上的女孩子 | 
| [20:40] | How’s it going in there? | 你那里怎样 | 
| [20:42] | Oh, it’s — it’s fine. | 很好 | 
| [20:43] | – Any luck on Dorsett? – No. | -有多塞特的线索了吗 -没 | 
| [20:45] | Assuming you just walked with 100 grand in cash | 假设你带着十万美元现金 | 
| [20:47] | And the painting, what do you do? | 和一幅名画 你会怎么行动 | 
| [20:49] | Go to ground till things cool off. | 潜伏至风头过去 | 
| [20:51] | Where do you go? | 你会躲在哪 | 
| [20:54] | Dorsett said something about having a girlfriend. | 多塞特提到了他的女朋友 | 
| [20:56] | – Brigitte. – Yeah. | -布里奇特 -对 | 
| [20:57] | How many Brigittes came in from france last night? | 昨晚有多少个布里奇特从法国过来 | 
| [21:01] | Accounting for middle names and spelling variations, | 加上中名和谐音的 | 
| [21:03] | A lot more than I thought. | 超出预计很多 | 
| [21:05] | Well, we can discount connecting flights. | 可以排除掉转机过来的 | 
| [21:06] | And women over 50. | 和超过50岁的 | 
| [21:09] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 没有异议吧 | 
| [21:11] | Well, that leaves seven. | 还剩7个 | 
| [21:13] | All right. | 行了 | 
| [21:13] | So, let’s pull in some teams, and everybody take a Brigitte. | 我们分组行动 每人负责一个布里奇特 | 
| [21:16] | We’ll — we’ll take the girl staying at the Gansevoort. | 我们来负责住在甘斯沃尔特酒店的那个 | 
| [21:20] | That’s where I’d stay. | 要是我就住那 | 
| [21:27] | You’d think they’d have a satellite for things like this. | 要是有个卫星追踪定位就好了 | 
| [21:30] | The only thing a satellite is gonna tell us | 卫星能告诉我们的就只有 | 
| [21:33] | Is that he’s not on the roof. | 他没呆在屋顶上 | 
| [21:34] | This is old-school. | 这叫稳扎稳打 | 
| [21:35] | “old-school.” | “稳扎稳打” | 
| [21:37] | Will you relax? | 你是会放松警惕 | 
| [21:38] | You meditate? | 还是计划周密 | 
| [21:40] | – No. – Really? | -才不 -真的吗 | 
| [21:42] | You look like a guy who meditates. | 看起来倒像个计划周密的人 | 
| [21:44] | Sandwich? | 要三明治吗 | 
| [21:49] | What is that smell? | 那是什么味道 | 
| [21:50] | That’s deviled ham. | 芥末烤火腿 | 
| [21:51] | – No! – Come on. | -不要 -吃吧 | 
| [21:52] | No! | 不要 | 
| [22:00] | No. Wait. Go back to the game. | 等等 不行 调回比赛频道去 | 
| [22:02] | No, I called it. | 不要 比赛到此结束 | 
| [22:04] | You were just touching the buttons. That’s not calling it. | 是你换台了 比赛才没结束 | 
| [22:06] | What are we, 12? | 你几岁啊 12吗 | 
| [22:07] | I guess we are. | 是又怎样 | 
| [22:09] | When we’re in your car, we can listen to your station. | 在你车里才能由你决定听什么台 | 
| [22:12] | I don’t have a car. | 我没车 | 
| [22:13] | Poor life choice. | 自作自受 | 
| [22:17] | And we got the game. | 换回比赛频道 | 
| [22:25] | What do you think you can afford in that place? | 你在那种地方消费得起吗 | 
| [22:28] | Spot me a $20. | 借我20块 | 
| [22:29] | Why don’t you use your new gold card to get it? | 干嘛不刷你新办的金卡 | 
| [22:33] | You know about that? | 你知道了 | 
| [22:37] | Keep it. It makes it easier for | 留着吧 更方便我 | 
| [22:38] | me to know what you’re buying. | 追踪你的消费情况 | 
| [22:49] | All right, go, but no shenanigans. | 算了 去吧 但不许耍诈 | 
| [22:52] | You’ve got 10 minutes. And keep your phone on. | 给你十分钟 手机必须开机 | 
| [22:55] | That’s for you. | 这个送你 | 
| [23:42] | Escuse moi. | 打扰一下 | 
| [23:47] | Can I buy you a drink? | 能请你喝一杯吗 | 
| [23:59] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [24:03] | What do you think? | 怎么样 | 
| [24:05] | Hookers? | 妓女吗 | 
| [24:06] | No. No. | 不是不是 | 
| [24:07] | That’s Brigitte and her friend. | 是布里奇特和她朋友 | 
| [24:09] | I convinced them to invite us up to their suite. | 我说服她们带我们回房间了 | 
| [24:11] | Brigitte likes me. You can have Claire. | 布里奇特比较喜欢我 你来负责克莱尔 | 
| [24:13] | Are you completely out of your mind? | 你脑袋秀逗了吗 | 
| [24:16] | The room is rented in her name. | 房间是用她的名字登记的 | 
| [24:18] | We’re not breaking any laws if she invites us in. | 邀请我们进去又不犯法 | 
| [24:22] | The 100 grand and the painting could be inside. | 十万美元和画可能都在里面 | 
| [24:24] | Wouldn’t you like to know | 你不想搞清楚 | 
| [24:25] | If we’re sitting in the right place? | 我们找没找对人吗 | 
| [24:31] | Which one’s claire? | 哪个是克莱尔 | 
| [24:57] | Claire’s cute. | 克莱尔可爱吧 | 
| [24:58] | Yeah. She’s exactly what I need in my life right now. | 是啊 我生活中就少她这么个祸害 | 
| [25:03] | All right. There are no men’s socks lying around. | 好了 地上没有男人袜子 | 
| [25:06] | Brigitte does not look like a girl | 布里奇特貌似不怎么 | 
| [25:08] | Who’s worried about her boyfriend coming home. | 担心被她男朋友回来发现啊 | 
| [25:10] | Peter, you have to relax. | 彼得 放松些 | 
| [25:12] | If we have the wrong brigitte, we’ll know soon enough. | 盯错人的话 我们一会儿就能看出来 | 
| [25:14] | Beats sitting in the car, eating deviled ham. | 至少比坐在车里吃芥末烤火腿好 | 
| [25:16] | All right, fine. | 行行 | 
| [25:18] | The second we find out if Dorsett is staying here, | 接着 如果确定多塞特住这 | 
| [25:21] | We leave, and we call in reinforcements. | 我们就离开 叫增援 | 
| [25:23] | Done. | 了解 | 
| [25:24] | They’re coming. | 她们出来了 | 
| [25:37] | – Merci. – Ah, merci beaucoup. | -谢谢 -感谢 | 
| [25:43] | She doesn’t want us in there. | 她不想让我们进那 | 
| [25:45] | Yeah, I saw her lock the door. | 对 看见她锁门了 | 
| [25:47] | I bet there’s a door in the bathroom | 我打赌浴室里还有个门 | 
| [25:49] | That connects to the master suite. | 门后面就是主人房 | 
| [25:50] | I can open it. | 我能打开它 | 
| [25:51] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不能 | 
| [25:52] | I won’t tell anyone. No, no. | 我不会告诉任何人的 不 不 | 
| [25:53] | You understand the rules here. | 你明白这里的规矩 | 
| [25:55] | Listen, I’ve heard the speech. | 听着 我听到他们说话 | 
| [26:05] | What’s that? | 她们说什么 | 
| [26:06] | They want to play strip poker. | 他们想玩脱衣扑克 | 
| [26:09] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 | 
| [26:10] | But could you imagine? | 但是你能想象么 | 
| [26:14] | They want music, all right? | 她们想来点音乐 好么 | 
| [26:15] | Come on. Relax. All right. | 放轻松 | 
| [26:17] | It’s over there. Come on. | 音响在那 | 
| [26:34] | Juste un moment. | 稍等一下 | 
| [26:40] | Neal, I know what you’re doing! | 尼尔我知道你想干什么 | 
| [26:41] | Juste un moment. | 稍等一下 | 
| [26:42] | Cut the french crap! get out here! | 少跟我整法语 给我出来 | 
| [26:44] | Keep them occupied. | 拖住他们 | 
| [26:45] | I can’t keep them occupied! | 我拖不住 | 
| [26:47] | I don’t…Speak french! | 我不会法语 | 
| [27:10] | You know what? I should get up right now. | 你知道么 我现在应该起来 | 
| [27:11] | I-i c– I can’t — | 我 我不能 | 
| [27:14] | That’s a good grape. | 这葡萄挺好吃 | 
| [27:23] | Oh! it’s just — it’s just my phone. | 哦 我的手机响了 | 
| [27:25] | Just my phone. | 我手机响了 | 
| [27:26] | No, I’m just getting my phone. | 不 我只是在掏手机 | 
| [27:27] | I’m just getting it. That’s all I’m doing. | 我只是在拿手机 | 
| [27:28] | Just getting my — see? | 我只是 看见了吧 | 
| [27:29] | No! | 不 | 
| [27:30] | No! please don’t! | 不 别这么做 | 
| [27:32] | Let’s — let me have the phone. | 把电话还给我 | 
| [27:33] | Give me the phone! | 还给我 | 
| [27:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [27:37] | Oh, god, it’s El! | 天啊 是小伊 | 
| [27:39] | Hello. | 喂 | 
| [27:41] | Oh, hey. I didn’t think I was gonna get you. | 嗨 我没想到你会接电话 | 
| [27:42] | I was actually gonna leave a message. | 我正准备留言呢 | 
| [27:44] | Oh, hi. Yeah. Well. | 哦 嗨 | 
| [27:46] | Uh, saw that it was you. What’s up? | 看到是你打来就接了 有事么 | 
| [27:49] | Nothing. I just got back from a client dinner. | 没什么 我刚跟客户吃完饭 | 
| [27:51] | I wanted to see how the stakeout was going. | 我想问问监视工作怎样了 | 
| [27:52] | Having a blast. | 很顺利 | 
| [27:56] | Where are you? | 你人在哪 | 
| [27:57] | I’m at a — I’m at a — | 我在 我在 | 
| [27:58] | Are you at a nightclub? | 你在夜店么 | 
| [28:00] | Yes, that’s where I am. | 啊对 我就在夜店 | 
| [28:01] | We — we — we’re at a nightclub. | 我们 我们在夜店 | 
| [28:03] | We — we followed him into a nightclub. | 我们 我们跟踪他到了夜店 | 
| [28:05] | At the gansevoort? | 在甘斯沃尔特 | 
| [28:06] | Wow, honey. I’m impressed. | 哇 亲爱的 我很惊讶 | 
| [28:08] | I can’t believe you got in there. | 我不敢相信你能进去 | 
| [28:09] | It’s a long story, El. | 说来话长 小伊 | 
| [28:12] | El, I’ve got to go. I’ve got a situation here, okay? | 小伊 我得挂了 我这有情况 | 
| [28:15] | I love you, honey! | 我爱你 亲爱的 | 
| [28:17] | I love you. It’s crowded. | 我爱你 这人真多 | 
| [28:18] | It’s crowded. | 好挤 | 
| [28:21] | Hey, Neal. Caffrey! | 嗨 尼尔·卡夫瑞 | 
| [29:05] | “to my dearest Julianna, keep this forever.” | 至我最爱的朱莉安娜 永远保存它 | 
| [30:17] | Let me talk to Elizabeth, all right? | 让我跟伊丽莎白说 好么 | 
| [30:18] | It’s the least I can do. | 这是我唯一能做的了 | 
| [30:19] | No, the least you can do is nothing, | 不 你能做到的就是什么也不做 | 
| [30:21] | Which is exactly what you will do. | 而且你会什么也不做的 | 
| [30:22] | It’s my fault. | 这是我的错 | 
| [30:24] | No, I don’t need you to lie to my wife. | 不 我不需要你来骗我妻子 | 
| [30:26] | You gonna do it yourself? | 你要自己做 | 
| [30:27] | No. | 不 | 
| [30:28] | The truth, Peter. | 真相 彼得 | 
| [30:30] | -Bold choice. -Hypothetically | -很大胆的选择 -假设而已 | 
| [30:32] | See, I would tell her that I wouldn’t | 看着 我会跟她说我一直 | 
| [30:33] | stop complaining about the car, | 抱怨那辆车 | 
| [30:34] | So you let me go into the nightclub, | 所以你让我进了夜店 | 
| [30:35] | And you witnessed the suspect enter after me | 你看见嫌疑犯在我后面也进去了 | 
| [30:37] | And had no choice but to follow. | 你除了跟着别无选择 | 
| [30:40] | It’s almost the truth. | 这大概就是真相了 | 
| [30:41] | It’s better than alimony. | 这比赡养费好 | 
| [30:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [30:45] | We lost Dorsett. | 我们跟丢了多塞特 | 
| [30:48] | What about the painting and the cash? | 画和钱呢 | 
| [30:50] | All gone. | 全没了 | 
| [30:54] | Dorsett escaped. | 多塞特跑了 | 
| [30:56] | This is bad. | 这很糟糕 | 
| [30:57] | Yeah, this is bad. | 是啊 很糟糕 | 
| [31:02] | You know, this one may be a real problem, El. | 你知道么 这可能是个大问题小伊 | 
| [31:06] | So, if you don’t find Dorsett, | 所以如果你找不到多塞特 | 
| [31:08] | What happens to Neal? | 尼尔会怎样 | 
| [31:09] | He’s done. He’s back inside. | 他完了 他会被送回监狱 | 
| [31:13] | Do you actually think he stole it? | 你真的认为是他偷的么 | 
| [31:15] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [31:17] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [31:20] | You gonna be okay? | 你会没事么 | 
| [31:22] | Yeah, I’ll be — I’ll be fine, yeah. | 是 我会没事的 | 
| [31:27] | Honey, listen. | 亲爱的 听着 | 
| [31:28] | About last night at the hotel… | 关于昨晚在酒店的事 | 
| [31:32] | You mean the nightclub. | 你指的是夜店 | 
| [31:33] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [31:34] | Well… | 呃 | 
| [31:37] | Neal was complaining about my sandwich, | 尼尔在抱怨我的三明治 | 
| [31:39] | And then he started fidgeting with the radio, so I — | 然后他开始鼓弄车里的收音机 | 
| [31:43] | There was no nightclub. | 我们没去夜店 | 
| [31:46] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [31:48] | Honey, you don’t think after 10 years I know when you’re… | 亲爱的 你不认为咱俩都十年了 我知道你在 | 
| [31:51] | Stretching the truth? | 夸大事实 | 
| [31:53] | Well, that’s a nice way of putting it. | 这么说真好听 | 
| [31:56] | Next time, just tell me. | 下次跟我说实话就行了 | 
| [31:57] | That’s what I told neal. | 我是这么跟尼尔说的 | 
| [31:59] | Then stick to it. | 那就坚持这么做 | 
| [32:01] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [32:02] | I know you’re a good man. | 我知道你是个好老公 | 
| [32:08] | Was she cute? | 她可爱么 | 
| [32:09] | Well, now, that depends on your definition, | 那要看你对可爱的定义了 | 
| [32:12] | ’cause i-i-i got to plead the fifth on this one. | 因为 我不想解释 | 
| [32:15] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 | 
| [32:38] | Who is this? | 你是谁 | 
| [32:38] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我也想知道你是谁 | 
| [32:40] | You seem to have many names, George. | 你看起来好像有很多名字 乔治 | 
| [32:43] | Dorsett. | 多塞特 | 
| [32:44] | How’d you get this number? | 你怎么知道这个号的 | 
| [32:45] | You bought my girlfriend a drink with your credit card. | 你用信用卡给我女友买了杯酒 | 
| [32:48] | I’m impressed with your resourcefulness. | 我很欣赏你的足智多谋 | 
| [32:50] | Now you will see mine. I want the painting. | 现在看我的 我要拿回我的画 | 
| [32:52] | If it is not returned, | 如果不还画 | 
| [32:54] | Joshua will pay a visit to your | 约书亚会去找 | 
| [32:56] | beautiful friend at the gallery. | 你那位在画廊的美丽的朋友 | 
| [32:58] | You leave her out of this. | 不要把她牵扯进来 | 
| [32:59] | Brigitte was out of bounds, yet you involved her. | 本来没布里奇特的事 是你把她牵扯进来的 | 
| [33:02] | You set the rules. | 是你定的规矩 | 
| [33:04] | Now you must play by them. | 你要遵守 | 
| [33:06] | I need two days. | 我需要两天时间 | 
| [33:07] | That’s all you have. | 只给两天 | 
| [33:16] | You stole the painting? | 你偷了那幅画 | 
| [33:18] | I was going to give it back to Julianna. | 我正打算把它还给朱莉安娜 | 
| [33:20] | You’re like a child — no sense of consequence. | 你就像个小孩一样 不计后果 | 
| [33:23] | Okay. Will you look at the inscription? | 好吧 看看上面写的字 | 
| [33:28] | The channing curator said he authenticated the painting | 馆长说他鉴定了那幅画 | 
| [33:30] | Before it was stolen. | 在被偷之前 | 
| [33:31] | He saw that it belonged to Julianna | 他知道画属于朱莉安娜 | 
| [33:33] | And chose to ignore it. | 却当做没看见 | 
| [33:34] | And you’re Robin Hood. | 然后你就来当罗宾汉 | 
| [33:36] | And did I forget to mention the part | 是我忘了警告你 | 
| [33:37] | Where you stole the painting?! | 这是从什么人手里偷的吗 | 
| [33:39] | I didn’t think Dorsett would get away. | 我不觉得多塞特能逃脱 | 
| [33:41] | This is because you don’t like the guy from the Channing. | 那是因为你不喜欢钱宁的那家伙 | 
| [33:43] | You did this for spite. | 你是为了一己厌恶而这样做 | 
| [33:45] | I’ve done things for less. | 我并无私心 | 
| [33:46] | I can’t let him go after Taryn. | 我不能让他去找塔林麻烦 | 
| [33:49] | So, what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么做 | 
| [33:57] | This better be good. | 最好是好消息 | 
| [34:02] | I took the painting. | 我拿了那幅画 | 
| [34:04] | Damn it, Neal. | 该死 尼尔 | 
| [34:05] | I wasn’t gonna — | 我不是要 | 
| [34:08] | I did it for — | 我是为了 | 
| [34:11] | I can use it to catch Dorsett. | 我能利用它来抓多塞特 | 
| [34:13] | He doesn’t know I work for you. | 他不知道我是你手下 | 
| [34:21] | We’ll set it up tomorrow. | 我们明天去安排 | 
| [34:24] | Now get the hell out of my house. | 现在离开我的房子 | 
| [34:31] | Goodbye, Elizabeth | 再见 伊丽莎白 | 
| [34:32] | Bye, Neal. | 再见 尼尔 | 
| [34:41] | Well, he, uh… | 那么 他 | 
| [34:43] | Told you the truth about the painting. | 告诉了你那幅画的真相 | 
| [34:46] | Because they threatened Taryn. | 因为他们用塔林威胁他 | 
| [34:50] | It’s a start. | 这是一个开始 | 
| [34:52] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [34:54] | It’s a start. | 这是一个开始 | 
| [35:08] | You know you have absolutely no impulse control. | 你知道你自己完全控制不了力度 | 
| [35:12] | Hand me the naples yellow. | 把锑黄递给我 | 
| [35:17] | Haustenberg’s brushwork is much more fluid. | 豪斯腾伯格的绘画更加流畅 | 
| [35:20] | You’re being choppy. | 而你的笨拙迟钝 | 
| [35:21] | My brushwork’s fine. | 我画的很好 | 
| [35:25] | This could trick the occasional tourist, | 这个或许能骗一下普通人 | 
| [35:27] | But this guy at the Channing will not be fooled. | 但这个在钱宁的家伙绝对骗不过 | 
| [35:30] | I’m sure he won’t. | 我肯定他不会 | 
| [35:34] | This pigment needs to be aged. | 这些颜料需要作旧 | 
| [35:38] | I’ll go preheat the oven. | 我去把烤箱预热 | 
| [35:39] | – It’s 125. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -是125度 -是是是 | 
| [35:41] | I know how to age a painting. | 我知道怎样让一幅画变旧 | 
| [36:25] | How tenuous is my probation? | 我的缓刑期表现有多糟 | 
| [36:27] | It’s pretty thin. | 十分强差人意 | 
| [36:28] | We need this one. | 我们需要这个挽救 | 
| [36:29] | It’s simple, right? | 这很简单 对吧 | 
| [36:31] | Yeah, so don’t make it complicated. | 对 所以不要把它复杂化 | 
| [36:33] | Take Dorsett down quickly. | 尽快搞定多塞特 | 
| [36:35] | If I get him, you trust me again? | 如果我抓到他 你会再次相信我吗 | 
| [36:36] | Yeah, comrade. | 对 同志 | 
| [36:39] | You still gonna verify? | 你还是会审核我 | 
| [36:40] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 | 
| [36:44] | Here we go. | 我们到了 | 
| [36:53] | Surprised you had the guts to come yourself. | 很惊讶你竟然有胆自己来 | 
| [36:56] | It’s not bravery. | 这不是勇敢 | 
| [36:58] | I simply don’t trust Joshua with a million-dollar painting. | 我只是不放心约书亚拿着一幅价值百万的画 | 
| [37:01] | Is it hard to live like that, | 这样活着很痛苦吧 | 
| [37:03] | Not trusting the people closest to you? | 不相信亲近你的人 | 
| [37:06] | I suppose, but I’ll take the money. | 我想 我会拿走那些钱 | 
| [37:08] | You won. | 你赢了 | 
| [37:09] | Yes, but it was a good game. | 对 但那是一个有趣的游戏 | 
| [37:15] | FBI! You’re under arrest! | 联邦调查局 你们被捕了 | 
| [37:48] | Haustenberg was her father. | 豪斯腾伯格是她父亲 | 
| [37:49] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [37:51] | She was his illegitimate daughter, | 她是他的私生女 | 
| [37:53] | But he had a family then in Hungary. | 但他那时候在匈牙利已经有一个家庭 | 
| [37:56] | It was before the war. | 是在战前 | 
| [37:58] | How did the painting end up at the Channing? | 那幅画最后是怎样落到钱宁里 | 
| [38:00] | He willed the painting to my grandmother, | 他想把那幅画给我祖母 | 
| [38:03] | But when he died, the museum chose to ignore his will. | 但他死后 博物馆就无视他的意愿 | 
| [38:06] | Who cares about the illegitimate daughter of a famous artist? | 谁会在乎一个著名艺术家的私生女 | 
| [38:10] | It’s not theft when rich men do it. | 天子犯法不与庶民同罪 | 
| [38:13] | How do you know that the Channing | 你怎么知道钱宁 | 
| [38:15] | Won’t try to take it back again? | 不会再把它拿走 | 
| [38:16] | Because if they do, the curator will have to explain | 因为如果他们这么做 馆长就得解释 | 
| [38:19] | Why the museum went against Haustenberg’s wishes, | 为什么博物馆要违背豪斯腾伯格的意愿 | 
| [38:21] | And…I don’t think he wants that. | 我想他不希望这样 | 
| [38:28] | Neal, what have you done? | 尼尔 你做了些什么 | 
| [38:40] | Problem? | 有什么问题吗 | 
| [38:42] | No, no. | 没有 没有 | 
| [38:43] | Just, uh, overcome with the, uh… | 只是 经历了这么多 | 
| [38:51] | I’m thrilled to have the original Haustenberg | 我很高兴真正的豪斯腾伯格真迹 | 
| [38:53] | Back where it belongs. | 回到了它所属的地方 | 
| [39:29] | For being romantic, meeting is kinda personal thing. Moz. | 为了营造浪漫感 约会是很私密的事 蚊子 | 
| [39:33] | Yeah, like we’re gonna let you come alone. | 对 例如让你一个人来 | 
| [39:35] | What if the guy with ring planned that note. | 如果是那个戴戒指的家伙伪造的短信怎么办 | 
| [39:36] | He didn’t. | 他没有 | 
| [39:37] | You’ll be happy I came when the red laser dot | 当准星突然出现在你的前额时 | 
| [39:40] | Suddenly appears on your forehead. | 你会很高兴我来了 | 
| [39:42] | Enough with the hero talk. Robin Hood | 你的英雄演说够了 罗宾汉 | 
| [39:44] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [39:45] | Maybe she wrote it three days ago. | 她可能是三天前写这个给你 | 
| [39:47] | Or maybe three months ago. | 又或者是三个月前 | 
| [39:49] | She’ll be here. | 她会来的 | 
| [39:50] | Well, it’s Friday. | 好吧 今天是星期五 | 
| [39:52] | And it was noon. | 已经是大中午了 | 
| [39:54] | So where is she? | 她人呢 | 
| [40:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [40:08] | Kate? | 凯特 | 
| [40:09] | Neal? | 尼尔 | 
| [40:09] | Kate, where are you? | 凯特 你在哪里 | 
| [40:11] | I don’t have a lot of time. | 我没什么时间 | 
| [40:15] | You’re here. | 你在附近 | 
| [40:16] | Neal, are you still there? | 尼尔 你还在吗 | 
| [40:19] | Neal. | 尼尔 | 
| [40:21] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [40:24] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [40:24] | Stay there, I’m coming. | 呆在那里 我过来 | 
| [40:25] | No, Ne-Neal, he’s closed. | 不 尼尔 他在附近 | 
| [40:27] | The man with the ring. | 戴着戒指的那个人 | 
| [40:28] | – Yes. – I don’t care. | -对 -我不在乎 | 
| [40:30] | Listen, I need you to tell me where you’ve hidden everything. | 听着 我要你告诉我你把东西都藏到哪了 | 
| [40:32] | What? | 什么 | 
| [40:33] | – The money, the bond, the art, all of these. – Why? | -钱 债券 艺术品 所有东西 -为什么 | 
| [40:39] | He wants something. | 他要某样东西 | 
| [40:41] | Something you took, something you hid. | 某样你拿了藏着的东西 | 
| [40:43] | I hid a lot of things. | 我藏着很多东西 | 
| [40:44] | Well, then give him everything. | 那把所有东西都给他 | 
| [40:46] | If he gets what he wants, he’ll let me come back to you. | 如果他得到想要的 就会让我回到你身边 | 
| [40:48] | Who is he? | 他是什么人 | 
| [40:49] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 | 
| [40:50] | It’s too dangerous for you. | 这对你太危险了 | 
| [40:52] | Dangerous, why? Just tell me, Kate, I can protect you. | 危险 为什么 告诉我 凯特 我能保护你 | 
| [40:54] | This is the only way you can help me. | 这是你能帮我的唯一办法 | 
| [40:56] | You always told me I had to trust you the way you had trusted me. | 你总是告诉我要像你信任我那般信任你 | 
| [41:00] | I wanna come home. | 我想回家 | 
| [41:03] | Please just tell me where you hid everything. | 告诉我你把东西都藏哪了 | 
| [41:08] | No. | 不 | 
| [41:11] | I wanna come home. | 我想回家 | 
| [41:15] | Just stay there, I’m coming up. | 留在那里 我马上上来 | 
| [41:18] | Neal. Neal. | 尼尔 尼尔 | 
| [41:23] | Kate? | 凯特 | 
| [41:26] | Mozzie, tell Neal I love him. | 蚊子 告诉尼尔我爱他 | 
| [41:29] | Tell him it’s the only way. | 告诉他这是唯一的办法 | 
| [41:38] | Kate. | 凯特 | 
| [41:40] | Kate. | 凯特 | 
| [41:48] | Kate. | 凯特 |