| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | Why would Neal run with three months left on a four-year sentence? | 尼尔刑期四年 为什么在最后三个月才越狱 | 
| [00:06] | Well,that’s what we’re wondering. | 我们也不懂 | 
| [00:07] | We’re not gonna catch caffrey using roadblocks and… wanted posters. | 设路障 发通缉是抓不住卡夫瑞的 | 
| [00:12] | Kate says “adios” to you at prison | 凯特在监狱对你说了永别 | 
| [00:14] | and gets busy with her disappearing act. | 然后就忙着准备人间蒸发了 | 
| [00:17] | Missed her by two days. | 再早两天就能制止她了 | 
| [00:19] | You can get me out of here. | 你能把我弄出去 | 
| [00:21] | There’s case law. | 《案例法》中有先例的 | 
| [00:22] | I can be released into your custody. | 可以将我释放 由你监管 | 
| [00:23] | GPS tracking anklet. | 用全球定位系统脚铐监控我 | 
| [00:25] | The new ones are tamper-proof, never been skipped on. | 新版脚铐能防干扰 也没人能挣脱 | 
| [00:27] | Let me see it. | 给我看看 | 
| [00:31] | The forgeries you caught me on, I signed them. | 你用来抓我的那些赝品上 都有我的签名 | 
| [00:34] | Where? | 在哪儿 | 
| [00:34] | Look at the bank seal under polarized light sometime. | 在偏振光下看看银行盖章 | 
| [00:37] | Apparently, if a tree falls in a forest, it does make a sound. | 很明显 雁过仍会留痕 | 
| [00:42] | I may lose her again, Moz. | 我也许会再次失去她 蚊子 | 
| [00:43] | Lose her? I just found her. | 怎么会失去 我刚找到她 | 
| [00:45] | So did he. | 那人也找到她了 | 
| [00:46] | Kate! Kate! | 凯特 凯特 | 
| [00:48] | So you know who has Kate? | 你知道凯特在谁手里吗 | 
| [00:49] | I don’t have a name, but I know this — he’s FBI. | 不知道是谁 但我知道他是联邦探员 | 
| [01:06] | So, the guy who has Kate is in the FBI? | 抓了凯特的是联调局的人 | 
| [01:09] | Apparently. | 显然 | 
| [01:10] | This confirms everything. | 那句老话是怎么说的 | 
| [01:11] | Moz, take it easy. | 蚊子 别这样 | 
| [01:13] | If you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas. | 近朱者赤 近墨者黑 | 
| [01:15] | I could live without the fortune-cookie commentary. | 别老这么神叨叨的 | 
| [01:17] | Now you understand my fear of “the man”. | 现在你知道我为什么怕条子了 | 
| [01:21] | You’re back with us, my friend. | 朋友 欢迎回来 | 
| [01:22] | The fearful masses — welcome back. | 欢迎重新加入恐惧的大多数 | 
| [01:25] | Suspects? | 有怀疑目标了么 | 
| [01:26] | How many field offices does the FBI have? | 联调局有多少分局 | 
| [01:28] | 56 — not including resident agencies. | 有56个 如果不算常驻办事处 | 
| [01:31] | Then I have a lot of suspects. | 那目标可不少 | 
| [01:32] | So how do we draw them out? | 那怎么确定目标呢 | 
| [01:34] | We don’t. It’s his move. | 按兵不动 后发制人 | 
| [01:39] | Morning, Peter. | 彼得 早啊 | 
| [01:40] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 | 
| [01:41] | Well, within my two-mile radius. Where are you? | 反正没出两英里的活动范围 你呢 | 
| [01:43] | I’m at my dining-room table. | 坐在饭桌前面 | 
| [01:45] | Listen. We’ve got a suspected jewelry heist. | 来了个案子 怀疑是珠宝盗窃 | 
| [01:48] | I’m intrigued. | 我很感兴趣 | 
| [01:49] | Meet me at 14th and 9th in 30. | 半小时后在第九大道和第十四大道口见 | 
| [01:52] | That’s La Joyau Precieux. | 是勒茹瓦约Precieux | 
| [01:53] | I’m even more intrigued. | [法国著名品牌]我更感兴趣了 | 
| [01:55] | The most expensive clothing boutique in the city. | 那是市内最昂贵的精品店 | 
| [01:57] | Of course you’d know it. | 你当然了如指掌 | 
| [01:59] | You’re gonna love this. | 这案子你准喜欢 | 
| [02:02] | So, what do I do? | 我该怎么做 | 
| [02:03] | Nothing. | 什么都别做 | 
| [02:04] | How about you? | 你呢 | 
| [02:06] | I suffer through another day of work. | 我就是劳碌命 接着上班 | 
| [02:09] | And eat breakfast alone. | 还得独自吃早餐 | 
| [02:13] | So, what happened at Le Joyau? | 勒茹瓦约出了什么事 | 
| [02:16] | Don’t know yet. | 还不知道 | 
| [02:16] | They called this morning and were a little light on the details. | 今天早上来电 含糊其辞 | 
| [02:19] | They may or may not have been robbed. | 说他们可能被偷了 也可能没被偷 | 
| [02:21] | So, they called the FBI, not the police? | 他们不向警局报案 却来找联调局 | 
| [02:23] | Must be my dazzling reputation. | 肯定是冲着我的名气来的 | 
| [02:25] | I don’t know what could be so valuable at a clothing store. | 服装店哪有什么值钱的东西 | 
| [02:29] | Well, hopefully, it has nothing to do with the promotion. | 但愿和他们这次的展销无关 | 
| [02:31] | What promotion? | 什么展销 | 
| [02:33] | They’re displaying the world’s most exotic pink diamond. | 他们正在展览全球最为珍奇的粉钻 | 
| [02:36] | That might have something to do with it. | 搞不好就和这有关 | 
| [02:47] | Well, this is something you don’t see every day, | 这可不是每天都能见到的 | 
| [02:48] | Except maybe if you’re you. | 对你可能例外 | 
| [02:50] | Agent Peter Burke. | 彼得·博尔克探员 | 
| [02:54] | It’s like Buckingham Palace. | 真像白金汉宫 | 
| [02:56] | No, I’ve been to Buckingham Palace. | 白金汉宫我可去过 | 
| [02:58] | This is better. | 比这儿差远了 | 
| [02:59] | – Agent Burke? – Yeah. | -博尔克探员吗 -是我 | 
| [03:01] | This is a delicate situation. | 现在情况很微妙 | 
| [03:03] | I’d appreciate if we could keep this discreet? | 我们能否低调行事 | 
| [03:06] | Keep what discreet? | 行什么事 | 
| [03:07] | You were a little vague on your telephone call. | 你电话里没说清楚 | 
| [03:09] | You’re aware of this promotion? | 你知道我们在办展销吧 | 
| [03:11] | A display of the most exotic pink diamond in the world. | 全球最为珍奇的粉钻 | 
| [03:15] | 42-karat “Steinmetz Pink” set in platinum. | “斯坦梅茨” 重42克拉 镶白金 | 
| [03:18] | It may have been stolen. | 它可能已经被盗了 | 
| [03:19] | – You’re worried it’s a forgery? – Yes. | -你担心这是赝品吗 -对 | 
| [03:21] | What makes you think it’s a fake? | 你为什么认为这是赝品 | 
| [03:22] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来 | 
| [03:32] | When I arrived this morning, everything was as it should be. | 我今天早上来店里 一切如常 | 
| [03:35] | We removed the necklace from the vault, | 我们按计划把项链从金库取出 | 
| [03:37] | opened the show as planned. | 开始展览 | 
| [03:39] | Later, when we were doing our mandatory review | 但当我们按照惯例 | 
| [03:41] | of last night’s security tapes, we saw this. | 回放昨晚的监控录像时 看到了这一段 | 
| [03:45] | Saw what? | 什么 | 
| [03:47] | That’s your vault? | 是金库吗 | 
| [03:48] | Yes. | 是 | 
| [03:48] | The necklace was stored there for 10 hours between | 项链昨晚运到 今早取出展览 | 
| [03:51] | its arrival last night and the opening of the show this morning. | 这之间的10小时 项链都放在库里 | 
| [03:59] | That’s your first clue? | 你由此发现事情不对 | 
| [04:01] | Why is the necklace still on the model? | 那怎么还让模特戴那项链 | 
| [04:03] | It’s opening day. This is the promotional event of the year. | 今天第一天开展 这是今年最重要的展销 | 
| [04:06] | I don’t care what it is. | 我不管它有多重要 | 
| [04:07] | You’ve got a masked man entering your vault. | 有蒙面人曾闯入你的金库 | 
| [04:09] | I’m shutting you down. | 你必须立刻停展 | 
| [04:18] | Let’s go, folks! The store is closed! | 各位请出去 关门了 | 
| [04:20] | There’s nothing to see here. | 没什么好看的了 | 
| [04:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [04:24] | You just became a very beautiful crime scene. | 你成了最养眼的犯罪现场 | 
| [04:42] | Lauren, have all the models wait over there. | 劳伦 让模特都去那等着 | 
| [04:44] | Nobody leaves. | 谁都不准走 | 
| [04:45] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [04:46] | We’re not positive it’s a counterfeit. | 我们还不能确定这是赝品 | 
| [04:48] | Our appraiser is still on a plane. | 我们的鉴定师还在飞机上 | 
| [04:51] | If it turns out to be a mistake, | 如果是弄错了 | 
| [04:52] | the amount of money we would lose, | 那我们就得赔一大笔钱 | 
| [04:53] | not to mention our credibility, would be… | 更不用说我们的信誉了 | 
| [04:55] | I’ve got my own appraiser. | 我带了鉴定师来 | 
| [04:59] | Hello again. Just… | 又见面了 让我看看 | 
| [05:13] | Is it fake? | 是假的吗 | 
| [05:14] | He’s talking about the necklace, right? | 问的是项链吗 | 
| [05:17] | It’s beautiful work. | 做得真好 | 
| [05:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [05:20] | Guess that answers that question. | 回答了你的问题 | 
| [05:22] | – I need a closer look. – Just take it off her. | -我得凑近点看 -拿下来不就得了 | 
| [05:24] | I’m trying to preserve the crime scene. | 我这是保护犯罪现场 | 
| [05:26] | It’s preserved. | 这不劳你费心 | 
| [05:31] | Thank you. | 麻烦你了 | 
| [05:44] | Yep. | 没错 | 
| [05:47] | It’s synthetic. | 是人造仿品 | 
| [05:48] | There’s no such thing as a synthetic pink of that size. | 不可能人工仿造这么大的粉钻 | 
| [05:51] | It simply doesn’t exist. | 绝没有这么大的 | 
| [05:52] | Yes, pink is difficult to match. | 没错 粉钻的晶体结构是很难构造 | 
| [05:54] | It’s only achievable using irradiation, | 要想仿造 只能通过光渗技术 | 
| [05:55] | which creates an extremely fine occlusion within the stone | 在晶体内部形成极细微的有色沉淀物 | 
| [05:58] | that’s virtually impossible to detect unless you’re looking for it. | 如果不刻意找 绝对看不出破绽 | 
| [06:07] | I don’t know how this could have happened. | 这事怎么可能呢 我弄不懂 | 
| [06:09] | No one knew when the necklace was to arrive | 没人知道项链什么时候运到 | 
| [06:11] | or where it was supposed to be stored. | 也没人知道保管地点 | 
| [06:13] | All right, you two, | 好了 你们两个 | 
| [06:14] | I’m gonna need alibis from everyone who worked here | 帮我收集所有雇员的不在场证明 | 
| [06:16] | and anybody who knew the diamonds were in the vault. | 查查还有谁知道项链放在金库 一并盘问 | 
| [06:20] | What about our boy with the mask? | 那个蒙面人呢 | 
| [06:21] | Do you have surveillance on how he got in? | 有没有拍到他怎么进来的 | 
| [06:23] | Our security cameras only record | 我们的监控录像只拍得到 | 
| [06:25] | what happens on the floor and in the vault itself. | 展台和金库内部 | 
| [06:27] | We don’t record the hallways. | 拍不到门厅和走廊 | 
| [06:29] | We have a back door, but the alarm was never triggered. | 有后门 但没有触发警报 | 
| [06:33] | He must have tampered with the system. | 他肯定篡改了系统 | 
| [06:35] | Do you think he hacked the alarm? | 你觉得他有没有入侵警报系统 | 
| [06:37] | Hacked the alarm? | 入侵系统 | 
| [06:39] | Oh, yeah, it’s possible, | 噢 有可能的 | 
| [06:40] | if you could find the camera’s blind spots and sneak past. | 找到监控死角 避过摄像头就行了 | 
| [06:42] | Is that what you’d do? | 你会这么做吗 | 
| [06:44] | It’s one option. | 可以考虑 | 
| [06:46] | All right, I’m gonna confiscate your surveillance video, the necklace… | 好 我要没收监控录像和那条项链 | 
| [06:49] | And we will need you for further questioning. | 还要请你去作进一步调查 | 
| [06:52] | What’s it like to be a model? | 做模特感觉怎么样啊 | 
| [06:53] | I bet it’s fun. Right? | 肯定很好玩吧 | 
| [06:55] | – You’re, like, walking around catwalks… – Caffrey. | -走走猫步啦 -卡夫瑞 | 
| [06:59] | It’s legit. | 这不犯法 | 
| [07:11] | E.R.T. is going over the alarm system. | 应急小组正检查警报系统 | 
| [07:12] | This guy’s a pro. | 这家伙很专业 | 
| [07:14] | Think they’ll find any prints? | 你觉得能找到指纹吗 | 
| [07:15] | No. | 不会 | 
| [07:16] | You okay? | 怎么了 | 
| [07:18] | Who is that? | 那人是谁 | 
| [07:20] | I don’t know,but hughes doesn’t look happy. | 我不知道 不过休斯看起来好像不太高兴 | 
| [07:21] | O.P.R.’s here. | 职责办的人来了 | 
| [07:23] | And that explains why. | 原来如此 | 
| [07:24] | – O.P.R. – “office of professional responsibility.” | -职责办是什么 -职业责任办公室 | 
| [07:28] | The police have internal affairs. | 警察部门有内务部 | 
| [07:30] | We have O.P.R. | 我们有职责办 | 
| [07:32] | Hughes wants you in the office. | 休斯要你去办公室见他 | 
| [07:34] | Of course he does. | 那是当然的了 | 
| [07:44] | Agent burke,this is Garrett Fowler. | 博尔克探员 这是加里特·福勒 | 
| [07:48] | – O.P.R. – Bad news travels fast. | -职责办的人 -坏事传千里啊 | 
| [07:50] | Yes,it does. | 没错 | 
| [07:51] | As far as anyone knows, he is here for a standard review. | 如你所见 他来这里做个标准审查 | 
| [07:55] | Yeah, because that line always works. | 那个标准确实很有效 | 
| [07:57] | Nobody’s gonna buy that bridge today. | 没人会冒那个险 | 
| [07:59] | That’s my file. | 那是我的档案 | 
| [08:00] | Yes,it is. | 是的 | 
| [08:01] | Impressive work. | 令人印象深刻 | 
| [08:04] | I wanted to talk to you about the case | 我想和你谈谈 | 
| [08:06] | that you’re currently investigating. | 你最近正在处理的案子 | 
| [08:07] | The jewelry heist? Why? | 珠宝失窃案吗 为什么 | 
| [08:08] | Well, the only people that knew that | 因为知道那些钻石 | 
| [08:10] | Diamond was gonna be placed in the vault | 在展览前一天晚上会放在那个保险箱的 | 
| [08:11] | The night before the show were a few key | 只有少数几个纽约警局的警官 | 
| [08:13] | N.Y.P.D brass and a handful of FBI agents. | 和联邦调查局的探员 | 
| [08:17] | You think it’s an inside job. | 你觉得是自己人做的吗 | 
| [08:20] | And you already have a suspect,don’t you? | 而且你已经有嫌疑犯了 对吧 | 
| [08:23] | You know where neal caffrey was last night? | 你知道尼尔·卡夫瑞昨晚在哪里吗 | 
| [08:26] | Am I being interrogated here? | 他现在在审问我吗 | 
| [08:28] | You’re not. | 不是的 | 
| [08:29] | Look,this whole thing is a waste of time. | 听着 这是在浪费时间 | 
| [08:31] | Caffrey didn’t do it. | 不是卡夫瑞干的 | 
| [08:32] | He wears an electronic monitoring anklet. | 他戴着电子监控脚铐 | 
| [08:34] | It records everywhere he goes. | 里面记录了他去过的所有地方 | 
| [08:36] | Just pull it up. | 你去查一下就知道了 | 
| [08:37] | – Yeah, we did that. – And? | -我查过了 -然后呢 | 
| [08:39] | And some of the data from caffrey’s | 昨晚卡夫瑞脚铐上的数据 | 
| [08:41] | Anklet is missing for last night. | 有一些消失了 | 
| [08:42] | Missing. | 消失? | 
| [08:43] | Went dark for six hours. | 有六个小时的空白 | 
| [08:44] | Well, that’s impossible. | 这不可能 | 
| [08:45] | That anklet can’t be tampered with. | 脚链上的数据不可能被更改 | 
| [08:47] | No, it can’t, but… evidently the database | 是不可以 不过显然 | 
| [08:49] | Where the information is stored can be. | 在存储数据的地方就可以 | 
| [08:51] | Someone wiped out six hours of tracking data. | 有人删除了六个小时的追踪数据 | 
| [08:54] | Then I suggest that you lurk around the U.S.Marshals office, | 那我建议你去联邦执法局调查一下 | 
| [08:56] | Because they’re the people who monitor that anklet. | 因为那个脚铐是他们负责监控的 | 
| [08:58] | Caffrey belongs to the bureau. | 卡夫瑞是我们负责的 | 
| [09:01] | That makes him our problem. | 所以现在这是我们的问题 | 
| [09:09] | Any leads? | 有线索吗 | 
| [09:11] | This is a short list of suspects | 这份短名单上列出了所有 | 
| [09:13] | Capable of pulling this off. | 有能力做这件事的嫌疑犯 | 
| [09:14] | The best ones are already incarcerated. | 最厉害的那些已经被抓了 | 
| [09:16] | This guy is dead. | 这一个死了 | 
| [09:17] | Okay. List just got shorter. | 好吧 这样一来就更短了 | 
| [09:23] | Adrian Tulane. | 艾德里安·杜兰 | 
| [09:24] | This is our prime suspect? | 他就是首要嫌疑犯 | 
| [09:25] | Yeah, it’s a top-notch forgery. | 他的伪造功力一流 | 
| [09:27] | Not many people are capable of this kind of work. | 不是谁都有能力做这种事的 | 
| [09:30] | What about you? | 那你呢 | 
| [09:31] | If I were legally allowed within 50 | 如果我能接近必要的器材 | 
| [09:33] | feet of the right equipment, maybe. | 五十码的话 可能吧 | 
| [09:35] | Tulane’s smart… and a showman. | 杜兰很聪明 又会演戏 | 
| [09:37] | Cameras don’t scare him, and he has | 监视器对他没用 | 
| [09:38] | The facilities to pull this off. | 而且他有设备去做这个 | 
| [09:41] | It’s got his signature all over it. | 上面全是他的记号 | 
| [09:43] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [09:44] | Let’s talk to him. | 现在去找他谈谈 | 
| [09:53] | What is with you? | 你这是怎么了 | 
| [09:54] | You’re like a kid on a sugar high. | 你就像个孩子见了糖一样兴奋 | 
| [09:55] | You don’t understand. Tulane is a legend. | 你不懂 杜兰是个传奇 | 
| [09:58] | Legend? No, don’t oversell him. | 传奇 太夸张了 | 
| [09:59] | It’s like you meeting | 这就好像你要去见 | 
| [10:00] | Eilot Ness. | 埃洛特·奈斯[美国著名执法官] | 
| [10:01] | Eliot N– | 是埃利奥特 | 
| [10:12] | Doing a puzzle with your girlfriend, huh? | 和女朋友一起玩拼图吗 | 
| [10:15] | That’s a nice, wholesome family activity. | 很不错 健康的家庭活动 | 
| [10:17] | How can I help you,agent…? | 有什么事吗 探员.. | 
| [10:19] | Burke. FBI. | 博尔克 联邦调查局 | 
| [10:22] | You’re Tulane? | 你是杜兰吗 | 
| [10:23] | You know I am. | 你知道我是 | 
| [10:25] | Yeah. I do. | 是的 我知道 | 
| [10:27] | I want to ask you a few questions. | 我想问你几个问题 | 
| [10:30] | Are you familiar with | 你知道那个 | 
| [10:31] | The diamond necklace that was stolen from Joyau Precieux? | 勒茹瓦约Precieux被偷的钻石项链吗 | 
| [10:34] | Yeah. That. | 没错 就是那个 | 
| [10:35] | Whenever something like this happens | 每当有这种事情发生 | 
| [10:37] | I get a visit from someone like you. | 就会有像你这种人来找我 | 
| [10:40] | That’s why I try to be prepared. | 所以我都有所准备 | 
| [10:42] | You’ll find plane tickets confirming I | 里面有张机票 | 
| [10:44] | Arrived in the country this morning. | 可以证明我今天早上才回来 | 
| [10:47] | Oh, and you’re gonna love the photos | 对了 你会喜欢我上礼拜 | 
| [10:48] | From my trip to madrid last week. | 在马德里旅行时拍的照片的 | 
| [10:54] | Anything else? | 还有其他事吗 | 
| [11:01] | What’s that supposed to be? A cloud? | 那是什么的拼图 一片云? | 
| [11:04] | No. | 不是 | 
| [11:08] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再来的 | 
| [11:11] | Stop grinning. | 别傻笑了 | 
| [11:12] | What? The guy is slick. | 怎么 他很狡猾 | 
| [11:13] | Let’s hope he’s guilty, too. | 我也希望是他做的 | 
| [11:20] | I’m just curious. | 我有点好奇 | 
| [11:22] | The, uh, the Uffizi job. | 乌菲兹美术馆那件事 | 
| [11:25] | Did you…? | 是你干的吗 | 
| [11:26] | Right. Right, right, right. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [11:29] | I love your alleged work. | 我很喜欢你做的东西 | 
| [11:31] | Big fan. | 大粉丝 | 
| [11:40] | Ugh, that was a bastard. | 那个混蛋 | 
| [11:42] | Why are you disappointed? This is the part you like. | 干嘛失望 这应该是你最爱的部分 | 
| [11:44] | Moving the pieces. Solving the puzzle. | 搜寻线索 找出答案 | 
| [11:46] | I am moving the pieces. | 我是在搜寻线索 | 
| [11:49] | What were you doing the night of the heist? | 失窃的那个晚上你在哪里 | 
| [11:52] | Went over some case files. | 看一些档案 | 
| [11:53] | That’s it? | 这样而已吗 | 
| [11:54] | Didn’t hang out with anybody? | 没和谁在一起 | 
| [11:56] | June? The short guy? | 琼或者那个矮子 | 
| [11:57] | I don’t have an alibi. | 我没有不在场证明 | 
| [12:00] | Look, I get it. | 好吧 我明白了 | 
| [12:01] | Inside job, diamond forgery, O.P.R.’s in town. | 内鬼 伪造珠宝 职责办的人来了 | 
| [12:04] | I’m sure I’m at the top of the list. | 我肯定是嫌疑犯之首 | 
| [12:09] | I am the list, aren’t I? | 只有我有嫌疑 对吗 | 
| [12:12] | Did you do it? | 是你干的吗 | 
| [12:13] | Come on, man. | 得了吧 | 
| [12:14] | Did you do it? | 是不是你干的 | 
| [12:16] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我 | 
| [12:18] | I’m telling you the truth, Peter. | 我说的是实话 彼得 | 
| [12:37] | Hey, looking for me? | 找我吗 | 
| [12:41] | Yeah, I need you looking this. | 嗯 你看看这个 | 
| [12:46] | It’s forged bonds. Some of caffrey’s old work. | 伪造的债券 这是卡夫瑞以前做的 | 
| [12:48] | I need you to look at them under a | 我要你在偏振光下检查一下 | 
| [12:49] | Polarized light… for a signature. | 找一个签名 | 
| [12:52] | What? Neal’s signature? | 什么 尼尔的签名? | 
| [12:54] | Yeah,when I arrested caffrey the second time | 嗯 我第二次逮捕他的时候 | 
| [12:55] | He told me he signed the bonds. | 他告诉我他在债券上签了名 | 
| [12:57] | I want to know if that’s true or if he’s bragging. | 我想知道是真的 还是他在吹牛 | 
| [13:00] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [13:04] | Is this, uh, related to our fake diamonds? | 这和那些假钻石有关系吗 | 
| [13:08] | Let’s hope it’s not. | 希望没有 | 
| [13:16] | I appreciate the irony. | 这太讽刺了 | 
| [13:18] | We’re looking into them, and they’re looking into you. | 我们调查他们 而他们在调查你 | 
| [13:21] | Tell me what you got. | 告诉我你都发现什么了 | 
| [13:22] | Okay. I checked into Peter’s boss — Hughes. | 好吧 我查了彼得的上司 休斯 | 
| [13:26] | This guy’s a legend. | 这男人是个传奇 | 
| [13:27] | Been with the FBI for 25 years. | 在联邦调查局呆了25年 | 
| [13:29] | They were forced to make him retire | 他们不得不让他退休 | 
| [13:31] | But they found a loophole and brought him back. | 但是后来想了个办法又让他回来了 | 
| [13:33] | – Skeletons? – Nada. | -有什么丑闻吗 -没有 | 
| [13:35] | And I checked, uh, that agent | 我还查了团伙犯罪组的头儿 | 
| [13:37] | Ruiz, who handles organized crime. | 里兹探员 | 
| [13:40] | Uh, lots of skeletons there, but I | 他倒是有不少丑闻 | 
| [13:42] | Don’t think he’s smart enough. | 但是我觉得他不够聪明 | 
| [13:44] | No. | 确实 | 
| [13:45] | I checked, uh, Jones. | 我也查了琼斯 | 
| [13:48] | Did you know his first name is Clinton? | 你知道他姓克林顿吗 | 
| [13:50] | Checked into, uh, Lauren. | 还有劳伦 | 
| [13:52] | You checked Lauren? | 你查了劳伦 | 
| [13:53] | You said, “check everybody.” | 你说所有人都要查 | 
| [13:55] | Then there’s this guy from O.P.R. Fowler. | 然后这个从职责办来的 福勒 | 
| [14:02] | What about him? | 他怎么了 | 
| [14:03] | Used to work violent crimes for the bureau. | 曾经在局里负责暴力犯罪案件 | 
| [14:05] | Wife was killed during a robbery, and he took a year leave. | 妻子在一起抢劫案中死亡 之后休息了一年 | 
| [14:08] | Then he joined O.P.R, and his files were sealed. | 之后加入职责办 档案被密封了 | 
| [14:10] | Sealed? | 密封? | 
| [14:12] | Interesting. | 有意思 | 
| [14:12] | He showed up awfully fast after this went down. | 案发后他出现得如此之快 | 
| [14:15] | Have a ring? | 戴戒指吗 | 
| [14:16] | No. No ring. | 没 没有戒指 | 
| [14:18] | Tan line? | 日晒的痕迹呢 | 
| [14:19] | No. | 也没有 | 
| [14:20] | But that doesn’t mean it’s not him. | 但是不能证明不是他 | 
| [14:22] | I hope not. | 我希望不是 | 
| [14:24] | O.P.R. Is like this giant, sucking black hole | 职责办就好像一个巨大的无底洞 | 
| [14:27] | – Accountable only to the D.O.J. – Department of justice? | -隶属于司法部 -司法部 | 
| [14:30] | Well, D.O.J. Is just a euphemism, of | 司法部只是军工复合体的 | 
| [14:33] | Course, for the military industrial complex. | 委婉说法而已 | 
| [14:36] | And big oil, right? | 还有石油巨头对吧 | 
| [14:37] | Goes without saying. | 不用说也知道 | 
| [14:40] | Um, by the way, that necklace… | 顺便问下 那个项链 | 
| [14:45] | Yeah. | 怎么 | 
| [14:47] | – Did you… – I didn’t take it. | -是你吗 -不是我偷的 | 
| [14:49] | – Because if you need a fence… – Moz. Moz. | -因为如果你需要销赃的话 -蚊子啊蚊子 | 
| [14:50] | Okay, okay. Got it. I get it. | 好吧 好吧 我知道了 | 
| [14:55] | If we can’t figure out how he stole it, we can | 如果我们想不到他是怎么偷的 | 
| [14:57] | Try to grab him when he goes to fence it. | 那可以试着在他销赃的时候抓住他 | 
| [14:59] | It’s a unique piece. It’s too hot for the market right now. | 那可是独一无二的 想销赃可不容易 | 
| [15:02] | Brunei is an interesting angle | 文莱是个好去处 | 
| [15:03] | ‘Cause the market there is less rigid… | 因为那儿的市场限制很少 | 
| [15:07] | Yeah, the language barrier can be a challenge, Though, | 但语言障碍可能是个问题 | 
| [15:08] | ‘Cause one time… | 因为有一次 | 
| [15:10] | Neal caffrey? | 尼尔·卡夫瑞 | 
| [15:12] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 | 
| [15:14] | What? | 什么 | 
| [15:16] | We found the signature “NC” | 我们在假钻石上发现了 | 
| [15:18] | Microprinted on the fake diamond. | 你的微缩签名”NC” | 
| [15:19] | It matches the signature we found on the counterfeit bonds he made. | 这与他留在假债券上的签名是一致的 | 
| [15:22] | See? It’s good work, agent Burke. | 做的不错 博尔克探员 | 
| [15:27] | – Let’s go. – Stop. | -跟我走吧 -等一下 | 
| [15:31] | He’s my responsibility. | 他在我的职责范围内 | 
| [15:34] | – Peter… – Neal… You have the right to remain silent. | -彼得 -尼尔 你有权保持沉默 | 
| [15:38] | I didn’t do this. | 这不是我干的 | 
| [15:39] | Remain silent. | 闭嘴吧 | 
| [15:41] | Please. | 拜托了 | 
| [15:45] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 | 
| [16:33] | You let me down, Neal. | 尼尔 你真让我失望 | 
| [16:34] | I let you down? | 我让你失望 | 
| [16:36] | You told Fowler to look for my initials. | 你居然叫福勒去找我的签名 | 
| [16:38] | And you told me to look at your bonds under a polarized light,remember? | 在偏振光下看看你做的债券可是你告诉我的 | 
| [16:41] | Well, guess what. I did. | 我看了 | 
| [16:43] | And,yeah, you signed ’em. | 你确实留了签名 | 
| [16:45] | And you think I’d be stupid enough to do that again? | 所以你就认为我蠢到会故伎重施 | 
| [16:47] | I guess you were. | 我看没错 | 
| [16:50] | The thief is associated with a law enforcement, | 盗窃犯和执法部门有关联 | 
| [16:53] | Your anklet was tampered with, | 你的脚铐数据被篡改了 | 
| [16:55] | 你没有不在场证明 钻石上还有你的签名 你的You have no alibi, and your initials are on the diamond. | |
| [16:57] | What am I supposed to think?! | 你说我该怎么想 | 
| [16:58] | – I was set up. – By who? | -我被人算计了 -谁 | 
| [17:02] | I’m working on that. | 我正在想 | 
| [17:06] | You’re not helping things. | 这一点用处都没有 | 
| [17:09] | – Agent Burke. – What? | -博尔克探员 -怎么了 | 
| [17:10] | His lawyer’s here. | 他的律师来了 | 
| [17:15] | He’s a lawyer? | 他是个律师 | 
| [17:16] | You can check my university of Phoenix online degree. | 你可以上网查我的菲尼克斯大学学位证书 | 
| [17:20] | Go,cardinals. | 红雀队 冲啊 | 
| [17:21] | Now,if you don’t mind,I’d like to speak to my client… | 如果你不介意的话 我想和我的委托人 | 
| [17:24] | Alone. | 单独谈话 | 
| [17:29] | I didn’t let you down. | 我没有让你失望 | 
| [17:38] | All right. Any problems? | 好了 有什么问题吗 | 
| [17:40] | None. This was genius. | 没有 这简直太天才了 | 
| [17:42] | I don’t know why we didn’t think of this earlier. | 我不明白我们之前怎么没想到 | 
| [17:46] | And here the man is now. | 他来了 | 
| [17:48] | – Agent Burke. – Yeah. | -博尔克探员 -怎么了 | 
| [17:49] | That was an excellent job yesterday. | 昨天你做的很好 | 
| [17:51] | Appreciate the cooperation. | 多谢合作 | 
| [17:53] | You know, Caffrey was a great asset. | 卡夫瑞很有价值 | 
| [17:55] | He did good work for us. | 他为我们做了不少事 | 
| [17:56] | That may be, but don’t forget, he’s a criminal. | 可能吧 但他还是个罪犯 | 
| [17:59] | Good job. | 干得好 | 
| [18:02] | Guys,I want to pull out the paperwork on,uh,2b. | 大家把文件拿出来 看2b | 
| [18:06] | We have a problem. | 出了个问题 | 
| [18:07] | Caffrey’s lawyer just requested every file the bureau has on him. | 卡夫瑞的律师要求参阅局里所有关于他的文件 | 
| [18:12] | The judge ordered us to comply. | 法官命令我们照办 | 
| [18:20] | The judge actually raised his voice to the prosecutor. | 法官对控方律师已经声色俱厉了 | 
| [18:23] | “Open discovery. | “展开调查 | 
| [18:24] | Turn over every document the government has on Caffrey.” | 清查每一份关于卡夫瑞的文件” | 
| [18:27] | They’re sending a truck. | 他们得开辆货车送过来 | 
| [18:28] | All right. Did you follow Fowler? | 很好 你追查福勒了吗 | 
| [18:29] | Yep. Once the request went through, | 查了 请求一通过 | 
| [18:31] | He made a pit stop at a local dumpster. | 他就去了一家废料处理处 | 
| [18:34] | He shredded these. | 他把这些粉碎了 | 
| [18:36] | I knew it. Thank you, Moz. This is perfect. | 我就知道 谢谢你 蚊子 太好了 | 
| [18:39] | Uh, information on the judge. | 还有法官的信息 | 
| [18:44] | Wait. | 等一下 | 
| [18:45] | He’s got a private office not connected to the federal building… | 他有个私人办公室 不在联邦大楼里 | 
| [18:48] | On Mott street. | 就在莫特街 | 
| [18:49] | Moz,I need you to liquidate some assets. | 蚊子 我想让你清算一些资产 | 
| [18:51] | I need money. | 我急需钱 | 
| [18:52] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [18:53] | I want you to buy a bakery. | 我想让你帮我买一个糕点屋 | 
| [19:00] | So,all the Tulane information checks out. He’s eerily clean. | 检查了所有杜兰的信息 他清白得出人意料 | 
| [19:03] | Of course he is. What’s Neal’s lawyer been up to? | 当然是了 尼尔的律师都做了些什么 | 
| [19:06] | Not much. Legally we can’t follow him. | 没什么 按照法律我们不能跟踪他 | 
| [19:09] | – Attorney-client privilege. – Yeah,yeah. | -律师委托人特免权 -是是是 | 
| [19:10] | So we have no idea what he’s doing. | 那我们就不能知道他在做什么了 | 
| [19:13] | Well,we do know he made a large real-estate purchase in Neal’s name. | 我们倒是知道他以尼尔的名义购买了一处房产 | 
| [19:17] | What? | 什么 | 
| [19:18] | He bought a bakery? | 他买了一家糕点屋 | 
| [19:19] | That’s what it looks like. | 看上去就是这样 | 
| [19:20] | Why’d he buy a bakery? | 他为什么要买个糕点屋呢 | 
| [19:21] | We don’t know. We don’t even know where the damn thing is located. | 不知道 我们甚至不知道它在哪儿 | 
| [19:24] | All we have is a lease with a redacted address. | 我们手上只有一份租契 上面有部分地址 | 
| [19:26] | Attorney-client privileges. | 律师委托人特免权 | 
| [19:27] | Yeah, covers a lot of sins, that one. | 涵盖了许多项 这是其中之一 | 
| [19:29] | A bakery. | 糕点屋 | 
| [20:29] | – Bakery? – Done. | -糕点屋的事怎么样了 -搞定了 | 
| [20:31] | – Construction. – Finished. | -现场布置 -弄好了 | 
| [20:33] | How’s the air-conditioning in the judge’s office? | 法官办公室里的空调呢 | 
| [20:35] | Hmm, broke down this morning. | 今早就坏了 | 
| [20:37] | All right. | 很好 | 
| [20:38] | Let’s go to court. | 我们出庭吧 | 
| [20:41] | Hey,you. | 嗨 | 
| [20:42] | You got my message. | 你收到了我的短信 | 
| [20:43] | I did. Thank you. | 没错 谢谢 | 
| [20:46] | I wanted you to have a familiar face here. | 我想你肯定想要有人支持 | 
| [20:47] | Well, I’ll take yours anytime. | 任何时候你都是我的最佳人选 | 
| [20:50] | So, uh, are you sure Neal did this? | 你确定是尼尔干的吗 | 
| [20:53] | Yeah. I am. | 没错 很确定 | 
| [20:55] | Of course, he says he was framed. | 他当然会说他被陷害了 | 
| [20:57] | Maybe he was. | 也许确实如此 | 
| [20:58] | Ah, I wish it was true. | 我也这么希望 | 
| [21:00] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [21:01] | – So,the arraignment’s been moved. – Why? | -传讯有了变动 -为什么 | 
| [21:04] | Neal said he’s gonna confess. | 尼尔说他想要供认 | 
| [21:07] | So I guess you were right. | 我想你说的对 | 
| [21:08] | Neal never confesses. | 尼尔从不供认 | 
| [21:10] | Yeah, he said some important people were gonna be named, | 他说他想要供出一些人来 | 
| [21:11] | And he won’t do it in an open court, | 但不能在公开的法庭上说 | 
| [21:13] | So they moved the proceedings. | 所以他们换了地点 | 
| [21:15] | Where? | 到哪儿去了 | 
| [21:15] | Judge’s chambers around the corner. | 法官在街角的会议室 | 
| [21:18] | Honey, I’ll call you later, okay? | 亲爱的 我再晚点打给你 | 
| [21:20] | Uh, get ahold of Hughes. | 联系一下休斯 | 
| [21:22] | Bailiff, would you open a window? | 贝利夫 你能开一下窗户吗 | 
| [21:25] | Oh, the heat is stifling in here. | 这真的闷死了 | 
| [21:28] | Unfortunately, the air-conditioning is not working today. | 很不幸 今天空调坏了 | 
| [21:33] | Thank you. Please, wait outside? | 谢谢你 请在外面等我们 | 
| [21:37] | Per your request, Mr.Caffrey, | 卡夫瑞先生 根据你的请求 | 
| [21:39] | The chambers have been cleared. | 这里已经清查过了 | 
| [21:41] | Thank you, your honor. | 谢谢你 阁下 | 
| [21:42] | In accordance with that agreement, you are now prepared to give a full confession? | 根据协议 你现在准备好坦白了吗 | 
| [21:47] | I am, your honor. | 准备好了 阁下 | 
| [21:49] | I’ll admit I’ve done a lot of things in my life that I’m not proud of. | 我承认我这一生确实做过很多不光彩的事情 | 
| [21:53] | No. No, that’s not true. | 不 并不是这样 | 
| [21:55] | I’m proud of most of them. | 其中大多数我都很为之自豪 | 
| [21:56] | But what I’m about to do today… This is gonna be good. | 而我今天要做的 绝对是件好活计 | 
| [22:00] | – Judge Hickman’s office. – Fourth floor. | -海克曼法官的办公室在哪儿 -四楼 | 
| [22:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [22:06] | Bakery. | 糕点屋 | 
| [22:08] | That son of a bitch bought that bakery. | 那个混小子买的就是这间糕点屋 | 
| [22:10] | I confess that I did not steal the diamond necklace from La Joyau Precieux. | 我坦白我没有从勒茹瓦约偷走那块钻石 | 
| [22:13] | I cleared these chambers | 因为你说有关于此案的敏感线索 | 
| [22:15] | Because you claimed to have sensitive information vital to this case. | 我才清查了这间办公室 | 
| [22:19] | If you didn’t steal the diamond, then who did? | 如果不是你偷的 那是谁 | 
| [22:23] | I’ll let you know. | 你会知道的 | 
| [22:29] | Bailiff! | 贝利夫 | 
| [22:57] | Somebody jumped out of a window and ran into a van! | 有人从窗户跳出去钻进了一辆面包车 | 
| [23:05] | He’s not in the van. | 他可不在面包车里 | 
| [23:17] | Get to the city planner’s office. | 去城市规划办公室 | 
| [23:19] | Find out where these tunnels lead. | 看看这些下水道通到哪里 | 
| [23:22] | Burke! | 博尔克 | 
| [23:23] | Caffrey escaped? | 卡夫瑞逃走了 | 
| [23:25] | Yeah, did a four-story swan dive | 当然是了 像一只天鹅 | 
| [23:26] | Onto that awning of the bakery. | 从四楼高的地方一头扎在了那个雨蓬上 | 
| [23:28] | Who approved moving the arraignment? | 谁批准更改审讯的地址的 | 
| [23:30] | The marshals guaranteed the security of the room. | 法官保证过那里很安全 | 
| [23:32] | Never assume anything with Neal. | 永远不能相信尼尔 | 
| [23:34] | You know, I’ve been working my ass off keeping this kid on the straight and narrow. | 我一直很卖力地想让这小子正派点 | 
| [23:36] | He’s been helping us win cases — until you came along. | 在你来之前 他一直都在帮我们破案 | 
| [23:39] | Oh, don’t put this on me! | 你是想怪到我头上吗 | 
| [23:41] | Hey, hey, gentlemen! Gentlemen! | 等等 先生们 绅士一点 | 
| [23:42] | Hey, let’s focus on the problem here. | 我们努力解决问题好吗 | 
| [23:44] | What do we know? Did we stop the van? | 我们有什么线索 拦下那辆面包车了吗 | 
| [23:46] | Yeah. The only person in the van was the driver. | 拦下了 里面只有司机一个人 | 
| [23:49] | He claims he was hired through an anonymous Internet posting. | 他说自己是在网上被匿名委派的 | 
| [23:51] | 500 bucks in an envelope to pick up the van and park it at this spot. | 他把车开来 再停在这儿就有500块 | 
| [23:54] | Did the van have a floor panel that was removable? | 那辆面包车的地面上有可以移动的板子吗 | 
| [23:57] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [23:58] | Caffrey wasn’t in there for more than a few seconds. | 卡夫瑞也就待了几秒钟 | 
| [24:01] | He’s gone underground. | 他逃去了地下 | 
| [24:03] | Can we track his anklet? | 我们可以追踪他的脚铐吗 | 
| [24:05] | No, they removed it when we arrested him. | 不能 拘捕的时候被拿掉了 | 
| [24:07] | Okay. Burke, find him — again. | 好吧 博尔克 找到他 再成功一次 | 
| [24:09] | I’m not comfortable with agent Burke running this operation. | 我觉得不该由博尔克探员执行这个行动 | 
| [24:12] | I don’t care whether you’re comfortable or not. | 我可不管你怎么觉得的 | 
| [24:14] | Burke knows Caffrey better than anyone. | 博尔克比任何人都了解卡夫瑞 | 
| [24:17] | Now, get to work. | 现在就开始吧 | 
| [24:20] | All right, Burke. What’s your plan? | 好吧 博尔克 你想怎么办 | 
| [24:22] | Set up roadblocks,put up wanted posters. | 设立路障 发出通缉 | 
| [24:27] | So,to accommodate the location, | 考虑到位置 | 
| [24:28] | We’ll have to keep the guest list at about 200. | 我们得把客人数量控制在200左右 | 
| [24:30] | Yvonne, will you follow up on the caterer? | 伊芳 你会跟进宴会承办人吗 | 
| [24:33] | It should be beautiful, though. | 那应该不错 | 
| [24:34] | We’ll have 10 long tables of 20. | 一共20张桌子 其中10张长桌 | 
| [24:36] | It’ll be beautiful. | 很棒 | 
| [24:38] | This is Yvonne. | 我是伊芳 | 
| [24:40] | It’s for you. | 找你的 | 
| [24:41] | On your personal phone? | 怎么会打到你私人电话上 | 
| [24:44] | Burke premiere events. This is Elizabeth. | 博尔克首映承办 我是伊丽莎白 | 
| [24:46] | – Sorry to bother you at work. – Neal? | -很抱歉 打扰你工作了 -尼尔 | 
| [24:48] | Uh, I’ll catch up with you guys. | 我过会儿就来 | 
| [24:50] | How’d you get this number? | 你怎么知道这个号码 | 
| [24:52] | Stupid question. | 好吧 这当然难不倒你 | 
| [24:53] | You know, there’s half the law enforcement in North America | 现在北美一半的执法机构 包括我丈夫 | 
| [24:55] | Looking for you right now, including my husband. | 都在追查你的下落 | 
| [24:58] | He’ll find me soon enough. I need your help. | 他很快就能找到我 但我需要你帮忙 | 
| [25:13] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [25:15] | Ah, Still haven’t found Neal. | 还是没有找到尼尔 | 
| [25:17] | We got a detail outside. | 我家门外有一支特遣队 | 
| [25:19] | Yeah, I saw. | 我看到了 | 
| [25:21] | As if he’d be careless enough to come here. | 但他才不会跑来这里自投罗网 | 
| [25:34] | Where do you think he did go, El? | 你觉得他去了哪儿呢 小伊 | 
| [25:37] | Is he in the kitchen? | 他在厨房里吗 | 
| [25:42] | Neal! | 尼尔 | 
| [25:45] | Peter. | 彼得 | 
| [25:51] | Of all the places you could run, | 你不能逃去其他地方吗 | 
| [25:53] | You go to my wife. | 为什么非来找我老婆 | 
| [25:54] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 别说得这么坏 | 
| [25:55] | You helped him sneak in. | 你还帮他偷偷溜进来 | 
| [25:57] | Well, I wouldn’t have had to sneak him in | 我也是逼不得已啊 | 
| [25:58] | If there weren’t those people sitting at our house. | 但是那些人守在我家门口 | 
| [26:00] | You lied to the FBI. | 你欺骗联邦调查局的探员 | 
| [26:02] | Honey, I did not lie to the FBI. | 亲爱的 我没骗他们 | 
| [26:04] | There was just a lot of | 只不过犒劳他们一些牛奶曲奇 | 
| [26:06] | Milk and cookies and pleasant, | 聊聊天放松心情 | 
| [26:07] | Distracting conversation while Neal slipped around the back. | 分散他们注意力 以便尼尔从后门溜进来 | 
| [26:11] | I love this. You’ve turned my wife into an accomplice. | 真是太有爱了 你诱骗我老婆做你的帮凶 | 
| [26:14] | Give me one minute to explain. | 给我一分钟时间解释 | 
| [26:27] | One minute. | 就一分钟 | 
| [26:29] | You explain what you were thinking | 你先解释下 | 
| [26:30] | When you did a free fall from the judge’s chambers, | 到底为什么从法官的办公室跳窗而逃 | 
| [26:33] | While I decide if I drag you back in chains. | 之后我再决定是不是要把你扔回监狱 | 
| [26:36] | – Okay, does that minute start now? – Go. | -好 开始计时了吗 -快说 | 
| [26:38] | I told you, I was set up | 我说了 我被人陷害 | 
| [26:39] | By someone very close to you. | 那个人就在你身边 | 
| [26:41] | I couldn’t tell you at first | 我一开始没告诉你 | 
| [26:42] | Because I thought it was somebody in the FBI. | 因为我以为那是联邦调查局内的人 | 
| [26:44] | Now I’m positive it’s Fowler. | 而我现在确信 那个人就是福勒 | 
| [26:46] | Fowler. That’s not. | 福勒 不会吧 | 
| [26:47] | I got 52 seconds left. | 别插嘴 我还有52秒 | 
| [26:49] | I’ve had a little free time on my hands the past few days. | 前几天在牢里我闲着没事 | 
| [26:52] | So, I’ve been putting these together. | 便把这些拼贴了起来 | 
| [26:55] | They’re documents Fowler shredded | 这是我要求查阅自己的档案后发现的 | 
| [26:57] | After I requested access to my files. | 福勒撕碎了这些档案 | 
| [26:59] | – Morning, Peter. – Where are you? | -早上好 彼得 -你在哪儿 | 
| [27:02] | Within my two-mile radius. | 反正没出两英里的活动范围 | 
| [27:03] | Where are you? | 你呢 | 
| [27:04] | I’m at my dining-room table. | 坐在饭桌前面 | 
| [27:06] | Listen, we’ve got a suspected jewelry heist. | 来了个案子 怀疑是珠宝盗窃 | 
| [27:10] | I’m intrigued. | 我很感兴趣 | 
| [27:11] | Meet me at 14th and 9th in 30. | 半小时后在第九大道和第十四大道口见 | 
| [27:13] | That’s Le Joyau Precieux. | 是勒茹瓦约的Precieux啊 | 
| [27:15] | I’m even more intrigued. | 我更感兴趣了 | 
| [27:16] | The most expensive boutique in the city. | 那是市内最昂贵的精品店 | 
| [27:18] | Of course you’d know it. | 你当然了如指掌 | 
| [27:20] | You’re gonna love this. | 这案子你准喜欢 | 
| [27:23] | I made that call from my home. | 那个电话我是从家里打出去的 | 
| [27:25] | Yep. | 没错 | 
| [27:26] | My god, they tapped my phone. | 天啊 他们窃听了我们的通话 | 
| [27:27] | No. They didn’t tap it. That would require a court order. | 不 没有 因为那样需要庭谕 | 
| [27:30] | Look at your phone. | 看看你的电话 | 
| [27:34] | It’s a bug. Standard Bureau issue. | 是个窃听器 典型的调查局作风 | 
| [27:36] | Activates when you pick it up. | 你一拿起听筒就激活了窃听器 | 
| [27:41] | They’ve been inside my house. | 他们闯进过我的家 | 
| [27:52] | They couldn’t have had authorization. | 他们没这个权力 | 
| [27:55] | Not within the window of the crime and his suspicion of you. | 除非你有犯罪嫌疑 | 
| [27:58] | Exactly. Fowler is dirty. | 一点没错 福勒肯定有暗地勾当 | 
| [28:00] | Peter, I have access to every file | 彼得 我查看了联调局内部 | 
| [28:02] | The FBI has on me. | 关于我的所有资料 | 
| [28:04] | You had Jones process a request to | 你让琼斯提出申请 | 
| [28:06] | Look at my initials on the bond forgery. | 检查我在债券伪造品上的首字母签名 | 
| [28:08] | After you checked the forgery to see if I was telling the truth, | 你为了证实我是否有罪而去检查伪造品 | 
| [28:10] | One other person checked it, too. | 就在那之后 又有另一个人去检查 | 
| [28:12] | Fowler. | 就是福勒 | 
| [28:13] | And then my initials just happened to | 接着 我的首字母签名 | 
| [28:14] | Show up on the pink diamond. | 就出现在了粉色钻石上 | 
| [28:16] | He’s using you to get to me. | 他为了抓我而利用你 | 
| [28:20] | My minute’s up. | 时间到了 | 
| [28:30] | I said I’d give a full confession, so here it is. | 我保证过 所以我向你完全坦白 | 
| [28:34] | I’ve been trying to find Kate. | 我一直想要找到凯特 | 
| [28:37] | Am I supposed to look surprised? | 我该装作之前一直不知道吗 | 
| [28:39] | Maybe. | 随你 | 
| [28:41] | I talked to her, peter. | 我和她通了电话 | 
| [28:49] | I’m familiar with this photo. | 这张照片我见过 | 
| [28:51] | Well, you haven’t seen all of it. | 还有一部分呢 | 
| [28:55] | She’s being held by someone. | 她被某人劫持了 | 
| [28:56] | She’s too scared to say who. | 她很害怕 不敢透露那个人的身份 | 
| [28:58] | But after our chinatown operation, | 但在唐人街的行动后 | 
| [28:59] | Interpol told me | 国际刑警告诉我 | 
| [29:00] | The man who has Kate is with the FBI. | 劫持凯特的人是联调局的人 | 
| [29:03] | You think it’s Fowler. | 你觉得是福勒 | 
| [29:04] | I do now. | 现在我很肯定 | 
| [29:05] | What’s he want from you? | 他有什么目的 | 
| [29:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [29:10] | Could be anything. | 都有可能 | 
| [29:11] | Like what? | 比如说呢 | 
| [29:12] | No. | 不 | 
| [29:14] | No, you’d have to arrest me. | 不 不然你会逮捕我 | 
| [29:16] | I should be arresting you right now. | 要的话我现在就逮捕你了 | 
| [29:17] | But you’re not. | 但是你没有 | 
| [29:18] | So give him what he wants. | 那就给他想要的东西 | 
| [29:20] | If I do, there’s no guarantee I’ll ever see her again. | 即使我照做 也不一定能再见到她 | 
| [29:23] | We need to look into Fowler. | 我们必须调查一下福勒 | 
| [29:25] | You’re asking me to investigate O.P.R. That’s suicide. | 你要我去调查职责办的人 这是自讨苦吃 | 
| [29:28] | He’s already investigating you. | 可他已经在调查你了 | 
| [29:35] | We’d have to go behind the Bureau’s back. | 那我们得暗中调查 | 
| [29:38] | Not if you clear me first. | 只要帮我洗脱罪名不就行了 | 
| [29:41] | It’s what you do for a living, right? | 这不就是你的谋生技能吗 | 
| [29:45] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [29:48] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会保持联系 | 
| [29:49] | This is untraceable. | 这个电话是无法追踪的 | 
| [29:51] | But if for any reason you need to get in touch with me. | 但以防万一 如果你要联系我 | 
| [29:52] | Don’t say another word. | 别再说了 | 
| [29:55] | I don’t want to know where you’re going. | 我可不想知道你要去哪儿 | 
| [29:56] | Plausible deniability? | 遭遇情况时能够进行合理推诿吗 | 
| [29:58] | Words to live by. | 这可也是谋生技能啊 | 
| [30:00] | Peter… | 彼得 | 
| [30:22] | What’s the latest? | 有何进展 | 
| [30:23] | We’ve got conflicting intel. | 各种情报互相冲突 | 
| [30:25] | I mean, we’ve got reports of Caffrey | 我是说 我们同时接到各种线报 | 
| [30:26] | Sighted everywhere from Jersey to Geneva. | 称发现了卡夫瑞 从泽西岛到热那亚 | 
| [30:28] | He’s covering all his bases. | 他的行迹遍布所有据点 | 
| [30:30] | Ah, he stole them right off the field. | 并将那里洗劫一空 | 
| [30:32] | You got a quick minute? | 现在有空吗 | 
| [30:33] | Yeah. | 怎么 | 
| [30:35] | I just wanted to apologize about the other day, you know? | 关于那天的事 我很抱歉 | 
| [30:37] | I mean, we all want what’s best for the bureau,right? | 我们都是为了调查局的利益吧 | 
| [30:39] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [30:40] | Hey, and let me ask you a question. Just hypothetically. | 我还想问个问题 只是假设而已 | 
| [30:43] | If you had to guess, right now… Where’s Caffrey? | 如果要你猜的话 卡夫瑞现在会在哪儿 | 
| [30:49] | Probably trying to leave the country… If he hasn’t already. | 如果他还在国内 可能正在设法离境 | 
| [30:52] | Oh, you don’t think he’d stay in Manhattan? | 你觉得他不会留在曼哈顿吗 | 
| [30:55] | Would there be a reason to? | 他为什么要留下呢 | 
| [30:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [30:59] | I just want to make sure we’re using | 我只是为了确定 | 
| [31:00] | Our resources as wisely as possible, you know? | 我们进行了最明智的搜索部署 | 
| [31:02] | Like I said, roadblocks and wanted posters. | 我说了 布设路障和发放通缉令 | 
| [31:06] | That’s how we’re gonna catch him, huh? | 这能抓住他吗 | 
| [31:08] | It’s a good start. | 至少是个好的开端 | 
| [31:10] | Now, if you don’t mind, I got to get back to work. | 如果你不介意 我得工作了 | 
| [31:12] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 | 
| [31:19] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 | 
| [31:20] | Yeah, what’s up? | 怎么 | 
| [31:21] | Keep an eye on this Fowler guy. And his goons. | 帮我盯着福勒 注意他的动向 | 
| [31:23] | I’m allowed to do that? | 我能这么干吗 | 
| [31:24] | I’m authorizing you to. | 我说能你就能 | 
| [31:26] | Something isn’t right. | 有些不对劲 | 
| [31:40] | Hey, my man. | 嘿 伙计 | 
| [31:42] | How about you do me a favor? | 帮个忙成吗 | 
| [31:44] | What’s that? | 什么 | 
| [31:45] | Get the latest photo of Caffrey to Massachusetts P.D. | 能把卡夫瑞的近期照片传给马萨诸塞警局吗 | 
| [31:48] | Something you can’t handle yourself? | 你自己不行吗 | 
| [31:49] | Oh, I’m just trying to work together. | 我只是想互相合作而已 | 
| [31:51] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [32:03] | Meet me at our jewelry store in 20 minutes. | 我们20分钟后珠宝店见 | 
| [32:06] | I didn’t think I was supposed to | 我觉得我不应该 | 
| [32:07] | Return to the scene of the crime. | 再回犯罪现场吧 | 
| [32:08] | Let’s revisit it and figure out | 先碰面再说 | 
| [32:10] | How you allegedly pulled this all off. | 到时再考虑怎么让你光明正大地混进去 | 
| [32:27] | Nice disguise, Jacko. | 装扮得不错嘛 捣蛋鬼 | 
| [32:29] | I never really liked this picture. | 我真讨厌这张照片 | 
| [32:31] | Oh, it’s pretty good for a mug shot. | 罪犯照片拍成这样已经不错了 | 
| [32:33] | It’s better than my driver’s license photo. | 总比我驾驶证上的照片好点 | 
| [32:35] | Which one? You have several. | 哪张 你不有好几个的吗 | 
| [32:38] | All right. One crime at a time. | 好吧 一次用一张 | 
| [32:39] | I want to check out that vault. | 我要去检查一下那个金库 | 
| [32:41] | Yeah, well, I can’t exactly walk in. | 我可不能大摇大摆地走进去啊 | 
| [32:43] | I’m gonna tell them you’re in my custody | 我就说 你受我监管 | 
| [32:45] | And that you’re gonna show me how you got into the vault. | 来这里向我演示进入保险库的方法 | 
| [32:46] | Stealthy. | 真是鬼鬼祟祟 | 
| [32:48] | Peter, I’m starting to like you again. | 彼得 我好像又喜欢上你了 | 
| [32:50] | Then we’re hanging out too much. | 我们真不该总在一起 | 
| [33:07] | We assumed… | 我们先假设 | 
| [33:09] | The thief went through blind spots of the surveillance camera. | 那个贼走的是监控录像的盲点 | 
| [33:14] | But forensics says the alarm was never tampered with. | 但是鉴证科说他并没有在报警器上做手脚 | 
| [33:19] | Well,that’s not possible unless — | 那是不可能的 除非 | 
| [33:20] | He never left the vault. | 除非他根本没有离开过金库 | 
| [33:30] | This wasn’t flickering on the security tape. | 监控录像上这里没有闪烁 | 
| [33:36] | No,it wasn’t. | 确实 | 
| [33:45] | Come on. | 快点 | 
| [33:54] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 | 
| [33:55] | Could be a misdirect here. | 有可能在这边 | 
| [34:19] | How did the FBI miss this? | 联邦调查局怎么会漏掉了这个 | 
| [34:21] | We didn’t. | 我们才没有呢 | 
| [34:22] | Fowler had O.P.R. Take over the investigation. | 福勒让职业责任办公室的人接手调查工作 | 
| [34:33] | I’ll be — this is an old prohibition tunnel. | 简直了 这是一个被封禁的地道 | 
| [34:35] | Yeah,well,someone found a new use for it. | 是啊 那个贼正好利用了一下 | 
| [34:59] | I’ll call in a team. | 我调派一个小分队过来 | 
| [35:00] | We’ll start canvassing for witnesses. | 细查一下有没有目击证人 | 
| [35:05] | We may not have to. | 或许不用那么麻烦 | 
| [35:08] | Who said big brother’s a bad thing? | 谁说监控路线都很可恶呢 | 
| [35:11] | Jones. | 琼斯 | 
| [35:13] | I’m gonna need you to pull a video off a surveillance camera. | 我要你马上调出一盘监控录像的带子 | 
| [35:28] | Where’s O.P.R.? | 职业责任办公室的人呢 | 
| [35:30] | I had Jones reassign them to Penn station. | 我让琼斯把他们忽悠到宾州分局去了 | 
| [35:32] | Jones?How’d he do that? | 琼斯 他怎么做到的 | 
| [35:34] | He does a pretty good Fowler. | 他帮我拦截了福勒派来的跟屁虫 | 
| [35:37] | All right, we’re coming up to the place | 好了 马上就能看到 | 
| [35:39] | Where our masked man enters the vault. | 蒙面人进入金库入口了 | 
| [35:41] | Add a few minutes for him to double back and cover his tracks. | 几分钟后他又折回来掩盖自己的踪迹 | 
| [35:44] | Wait wait wait, hold right there. | 等等 等等 暂停别动 | 
| [35:47] | Is that Tulane? | 那是杜兰吗 | 
| [35:52] | All right, play it at half-speed. | 半速播放 | 
| [35:56] | That’s got to be Tulane. | 那肯定是杜兰无疑了 | 
| [35:58] | Come on. Come on. Turn around. | 快 快转个身啊 | 
| [36:02] | Gotcha. | 成功了 | 
| [36:04] | Oh,I guess he never did go to Madrid. | 我猜他没去马德里 | 
| [36:06] | I knew his plane tickets were fakes. | 我知道他的机票是假的 | 
| [36:10] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你不知道 | 
| [36:12] | Guy steals $3.2 million in diamonds, | 这家伙偷了价值320万的钻石 | 
| [36:15] | And we get him because he can’t resist a pretty face. | 却因为忍不住偷看一眼美女而被我们抓住 | 
| [36:18] | Well, it happens to the best of us. | 我们中的老手有时也会犯这种小错的 | 
| [36:21] | What? | 看我干什么 | 
| [36:22] | You know what. | 你自己知道 | 
| [36:23] | – No,I don’t. – Yes,you do. | -不 我不知道 -不 你知道 | 
| [36:30] | I see you got my page. | 我想你们看到我的呼叫了 | 
| [36:32] | You had no business helping agent Burke disappear like that. | 你不该帮博尔克警探逃脱的 | 
| [36:34] | Why would agent Burke disappear? | 博尔克警探为什么要逃脱呢 | 
| [36:36] | You think he was being followed? | 你觉得他被跟踪了吗 | 
| [36:38] | You want to bring on a full O.P.R.Investigation,agent Jones? | 你想让职责办展开调查吗 琼斯探员 | 
| [36:40] | I can internal review every perp you ever slapped a cuff on. | 我可以插手你们调查的每一件案子 | 
| [36:43] | Well, you can start with the one in the conference room. | 那你就从会议室里的那件案子开始吧 | 
| [36:45] | That’s Adrian Tulane. | 那是艾德里安·杜兰 | 
| [36:47] | Agent Burke arrested him this morning | 博尔克探员今早逮捕了他 | 
| [36:48] | In connection with our jewelry heist. | 并确认他跟珠宝失窃案有关 | 
| [36:49] | Guess that clears Caffrey. | 这下可以洗脱卡夫瑞的嫌疑了吧 | 
| [36:54] | How did you know which vault the diamond would be in? | 你怎么知道钻石会藏在哪个保险库里 | 
| [36:57] | Silence won’t help you. | 沉默是没用的 | 
| [36:59] | But maybe I can. | 现在只有我才能帮你 | 
| [37:01] | Tell me everything, | 坦白交代一切吧 | 
| [37:03] | and I can talk to the prosecutor about immunity. | 我可以跟检察官谈谈 或许可以赦免你 | 
| [37:05] | Why would you give me immunity? | 你为什么要赦免我 | 
| [37:07] | Well,believe it or not, | 不管你信不信吧 | 
| [37:08] | I don’t think you’re the brains behind this operation. | 我觉得你并不是幕后主谋 | 
| [37:11] | Playing on my vanity? | 想利用我的虚荣心吗 | 
| [37:13] | Please,you have some video that proves nothing. | 你那监控录像根本什么也证明不了 | 
| [37:17] | Search warrant helped us find this… | 在搜查令的帮助下 | 
| [37:20] | In a townhouse of one of your…puzzle girls. | 我们在你情人的别墅里发现了这个 | 
| [37:24] | I think that proves something. | 我想这总该能证明什么了吧 | 
| [37:26] | Well,if you’re asking for my expertise, | 如果你要咨询我的专家意见的话 | 
| [37:29] | I can tell you that a crime like this | 我可以告诉你像这样的犯罪行为 | 
| [37:31] | Often has a…benefactor. | 背后肯定有人在操控 | 
| [37:34] | The entire operation from delivery route to exit strategy | 整个的过程 包括进出策略 | 
| [37:38] | Is handed to someone. | 都有人严密掌握 | 
| [37:39] | Tell me something I don’t know. | 告诉我一些我不知道的情况 | 
| [37:42] | Men with privileged information often hire people | 掌握绝密信息的人总是会雇佣 | 
| [37:45] | With certain skills to do what they can’t. | 那些身怀绝技的人来做他们自己不敢做的事 | 
| [37:48] | Of course, all of this is just hypothetical. | 当然了 这些都只是假设而已 | 
| [37:52] | This conversation is not hypothetical. | 我们的谈话可不是假设 | 
| [37:54] | Immunity for a name. | 只要你透露那个人的名字 就可以得到赦免 | 
| [37:57] | Oh,is he the prosecutor? | 他就是检察官吗 | 
| [37:59] | Immunity for a name! | 说出名字 立刻赦免 | 
| [38:03] | I would if I could. | 我要是知道早说了 | 
| [38:07] | The more I learn, | 我越想 越觉得 | 
| [38:09] | The more I think this whole case is a setup. | 这案子完全就是个陷阱 | 
| [38:13] | A lot of that seems to be going around. | 这种情况倒确实挺常见的 | 
| [38:23] | Make a little room. | 麻烦留出点空位 | 
| [38:28] | Found this stuck on my home phone. | 在我们家的电话上发现了这个 | 
| [38:31] | Thought you might have dropped it. | 我想大概是你不小心掉下的 | 
| [38:34] | I’m not done with this investigation,Burke. | 这调查还没完呢 博尔克 | 
| [38:36] | Neither am I. | 我跟你也没完呢 | 
| [38:51] | I thought that a small celebration would be appropriate. | 现在来小小地庆祝一下再合适不过了 | 
| [38:56] | You really shouldn’t drink champagne out of paper. | 围在一堆文件中间喝香槟实在是太疯狂了 | 
| [38:58] | You will, and you’ll like it. | 没事 你也会喜欢这感觉的 | 
| [39:00] | It’s twofold,really. | 这可是双喜临门 | 
| [39:02] | Twofold? | 双喜 | 
| [39:03] | Yeah,you’re off the hook. | 是啊 你也摆脱嫌疑了 | 
| [39:04] | Mm-hmm,and our jobs are a lot easier | 当你跟我们并肩作战而不是与我们为敌 | 
| [39:06] | When you run with us,not from us. | 我们的工作就变得轻松多了 | 
| [39:08] | Hear, hear. | 听听 听听 | 
| [39:09] | I’ll drink to that. | 我要为这干一杯 | 
| [39:14] | What about O.P.R.? | 职业责任办公室的人呢 | 
| [39:15] | They’re gone, for now. | 他们走了 至少暂时是走了 | 
| [39:17] | Celebrate the victories, however long they last. | 欢庆胜利 不去管这胜利能持续多久 | 
| [39:21] | I’ll drink to that. | 我要为这干一杯 | 
| [39:22] | Mr.Caffrey? There’s a call for you on line 2. | 卡夫瑞先生 2号线有人找你 | 
| [39:25] | oh,”Mr. Caffrey.” call on line 2. | 噢 卡夫瑞先生 2号线有人找 | 
| [39:28] | It’s probably my lawyer. | 大概是我的律师吧 | 
| [39:29] | You should put him on retainer. | 你应该给他一些预付金的 | 
| [39:30] | I’ll expense it. | 我会承担的 | 
| [39:32] | Can I use your phone? | 我可以用下你的电话吗 | 
| [39:36] | “Mr. Caffrey.” | 还”卡夫瑞先生” | 
| [39:41] | Mozzie, I told you, just sign the papers for me. | 蚊子 我说了 代我签一下字就行了 | 
| [39:44] | Neal, it’s me. | 尼尔 是我 | 
| [39:46] | Kate. | 凯特 | 
| [39:55] | – Kate. -He is close to you, Neal | -凯特 -他就在你身边 尼尔 | 
| [39:58] | Look, I know who he is.He’s with the FBI. | 我知道他是谁了 他是联邦调查局的 | 
| [40:00] | Yes, then just give him what he wants. | 那就满足他的要求吧 | 
| [40:02] | What does he want? | 他想要什么 | 
| [40:04] | Tell me,kate. | 告诉我 凯特 | 
| [40:05] | – Kate. Kate – You can’t trust anyone | -凯特 凯特 -你不能相信任何人 | 
| [40:20] | Hey, I’m just going through these FBI files. | 我正在看这些联邦调查局的档案呢 | 
| [40:22] | There is a terrifying amount of information here. | 这里面的信息太惊人了 | 
| [40:25] | How many shots from the knoll? | 小山丘那边总共开了几枪 | 
| [40:27] | Let’s take a look. | 我们来看一下 | 
| [40:28] | Did Elvis fake his own death? | 艾维斯的死是不是假象呢 | 
| [40:30] | Ask the mystery box. | 答案就在这个神秘的盒子里 | 
| [40:32] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [40:33] | Kate called me. | 凯特给我打电话了 | 
| [40:34] | – And? – And I can’t help her. | -然后呢 -我帮不了她 | 
| [40:36] | She won’t tell me where she is. | 她不肯告诉我她在哪儿 | 
| [40:38] | I have a theory. | 我有一个想法 | 
| [40:39] | – Conspiracy? – Of course. | -阴谋吗 -当然了 | 
| [40:41] | Look at this. | 看看这个 | 
| [40:43] | Fowler’s I.D.Number. | 福勒的身份证号码 | 
| [40:44] | Over here, a local address. | 在这儿 有个本地地址 | 
| [40:46] | Note the dates. | 注意这个日期 | 
| [40:47] | This is from before the diamond heist. | 这是在钻石失窃案之前的 | 
| [40:49] | Yeah.It’s a hotel room. | 是的 这是个宾馆的房间 | 
| [40:51] | It’s not linked to any operation I can find. | 据我所知 这跟任何行动都不搭边 | 
| [40:54] | Now, if I was inclined to believe in such things, | 要是我相信这东西 | 
| [40:57] | I’d say it’s worth a look. | 我就会去探一探情况 | 
| [40:58] | Room 525. | 525号房 | 
| [41:00] | Thanks, moz. | 谢谢你 蚊子 | 
| [41:11] | Open the door, Fowler! | 开门 福勒 | 
| [41:13] | Kate! | 凯特 | 
| [41:17] | What are you doing here, Caffrey? | 你跑这儿来干吗 卡夫瑞 | 
| [41:19] | What’s going on? | 这是在干什么 | 
| [41:21] | Who told you about this?Huh? | 谁告诉你这些的 | 
| [41:23] | How do you know about mentor? | 你怎么知道警方内部指导会的 | 
| [41:24] | Mentor? | 指导会 | 
| [41:27] | What do you think is going on here,huh? | 你觉得这儿是在干什么 | 
| [41:29] | You’re busting an operation here. | 你正在破坏警方的行动 | 
| [41:31] | No. No, where is kate? | 不 不 凯特在哪儿 | 
| [41:33] | Kate! Kate? Kate!! | 凯特 凯特 凯特 | 
| [41:35] | Kate Moreau? | 凯特·莫罗吗 | 
| [41:37] | There’s no kate here,Neal. | 这儿没有什么凯特 尼尔 | 
| [41:40] | Kate?! | 凯特 | 
| [41:41] | You’re losing it. | 你弄错了 | 
| [41:44] | You were watching me. | 你一直在监视我 | 
| [41:46] | Before the jewelry heist. | 在珠宝失窃案之前就开始了 | 
| [41:50] | I’m not in New York looking at you, Neal. | 我来纽约可不是为了监视你 尼尔 | 
| [41:51] | That’s a lie.You recorded my phone calls. | 不要满嘴谎言了 你监听我的电话 | 
| [41:55] | No, I didn’t bug your phone, Neal. | 不 我没有监听你的电话 尼尔 | 
| [42:08] | Hello, Kate. | 你好 凯特 | 
| [42:11] | Hello, Peter | 你好 彼得 | 
| [42:17] | We need to talk about Neal. | 我们得谈谈尼尔的事了 |