| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:07] | Kate says “Adios” to you at prison | 凯特在监狱对你说了永别 | 
| [00:09] | and gets busy with her disappearing act. | 然后就忙着人间蒸发了 | 
| [00:12] | Missed her by two days. | 再早两天就能制止她了 | 
| [00:13] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪儿了 | 
| [00:14] | She’s a ghost, man. | 如鬼魂一般 哥们 | 
| [00:16] | She did an outstanding job of melting away. | 她优雅地消散了 | 
| [00:18] | Kate! Kate!! | 凯特 凯特 | 
| [00:20] | She’s being held by someone. | 她被某人劫持了 | 
| [00:21] | She’s too scared to say who. | 她很害怕 不敢透露那个人的身份 | 
| [00:22] | Interpol told me the man | 国际刑警告诉我 | 
| [00:23] | who has kate is with the FBI. | 劫持凯特的人是联调局的人 | 
| [00:26] | – You think it’s Fowler. – I do now. | -你觉得是福勒 -正是 | 
| [00:28] | What’s he want from you? | 他有什么目的 | 
| [00:30] | Could be anything. | 天知道 | 
| [00:31] | I’m not done with this investigation, Burke. | 我不会中断这调查的 博尔克 | 
| [00:33] | Neither am I. | 彼此彼此 | 
| [00:34] | Neal, Neal, he’s close. | 尼尔 他就在附近 | 
| [00:36] | – The man with the ring? – Yes. | -戴着戒指的那个人 -对 | 
| [00:37] | He wants something. | 他要某样东西 | 
| [00:39] | – Who is he? – I can’t tell you. | -他是谁 -我不能告诉你 | 
| [00:41] | Please just tell me where you hid everything. | 拜托你就告诉我藏东西的地点吧 | 
| [00:43] | Hello, Kate. | 你好 凯特 | 
| [00:45] | Hello, Peter. | 你好 彼得 | 
| [00:47] | We need to talk about Neal. | 我们得谈谈尼尔的事了 | 
| [00:50] | Kate. | 凯特 | 
| [00:57] | If only there were some way | 这就好比你现在的处境 | 
| [00:59] | to compare this to your life. | [皇后吃掉了小兵] | 
| [01:02] | I get it, moz. I’m a pawn. | 我知道 蚊子 我是个小兵 | 
| [01:05] | Your analogy lacks creative thinking. | 你的比喻太没创意了 | 
| [01:07] | You’re upset because it’s accurate. | 应该说我正中痛穴吧 | 
| [01:09] | See, Kate has reign over the entire board | 你看 凯特[皇后]驾驭了全局 | 
| [01:13] | while your movements are more… | 而你的活动空间就更加 | 
| [01:16] | Restricted. | 有限了 | 
| [01:18] | Fowler has to be lying about Peter. | 福勒肯定在撒谎 | 
| [01:21] | There’s no way he has Kate. | 彼得不可能把凯特当作筹码 | 
| [01:23] | Neal, everyone has a price. | 尼尔 人的正直是有底价的 | 
| [01:25] | And Peter’s been in the perfect position | 彼得正站在控制所有人事的 | 
| [01:27] | To control everything. | 最有利位置 | 
| [01:28] | I hate to give the suit credit, but he’s smart. | 我讨厌赞美别人 但他真的很聪明 | 
| [01:31] | I know him. | 我了解他 | 
| [01:32] | There’s no way he could do it. | 他不可能那样做 | 
| [01:34] | If you’re so sure, then prove it. | 如果你那么肯定 证明给我看 | 
| [01:37] | Find the ring… | 找到了戒指 | 
| [01:40] | …you find the King. | 就找到了幕后黑手[国王] | 
| [01:41] | That’s if he has it. | 如果彼得有那个戒指 他就是幕后黑手 | 
| [01:42] | I’m the bishop, if you were wondering. | 知道我是什么角色吗 我是象 | 
| [01:44] | I wasn’t. Oh. | 我知道 | 
| [01:53] | Do you trust him? | 你信任他吗 | 
| [01:56] | Look, he’s the guy you want for this. | 他是你的不二人选 | 
| [01:58] | Well, you didn’t answer my question. | 你没有正面回答我的问题 | 
| [02:04] | Morning, Peter. | 早安 彼得 | 
| [02:05] | Morning. Agent Landry, meet Neal Caffrey. | 早安 劳伦探员 这是尼尔·卡夫瑞 | 
| [02:08] | The con man turned fbi consultant. | 欺诈犯变身为联调局顾问 | 
| [02:11] | My reputation precedes me. | 我声名远扬 | 
| [02:12] | Well, you’re hard to miss. | 你很引人瞩目 | 
| [02:14] | You took a swan dive out of a judge’s chamber | 你为了一块蛋糕 | 
| [02:16] | into a bakery awning. | 从法官办公室逃脱 | 
| [02:18] | I really don’t like that picture. | 我实在是不喜欢这张照片 | 
| [02:20] | But they do have the greatest cake in town. | 不过他们的蛋糕是全城最好吃的 | 
| [02:23] | What’s up? | 有什么事吗 | 
| [02:24] | Agent Landry is here from the Dallas field office. | 兰德里探员从达拉斯办公室远道而来 | 
| [02:27] | He’s following a boiler-room case. | 他在追查一件关于股票诈骗的案件 | 
| [02:29] | Actually, I’m just still catching Burke up | 事实上 我刚开始向博尔克 | 
| [02:30] | on the details. | 陈述案情细节 | 
| [02:33] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [02:35] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 | 
| [02:38] | You think Caffrey is the right man for this job? | 你觉得卡夫瑞是卧底的不二人选? | 
| [02:40] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 | 
| [02:42] | He’s a criminal. | 但他是个有前科的罪犯 | 
| [02:43] | So are the guys in the boiler room. | 那些股票分析员也是有案底的人 | 
| [02:45] | Look, I busted him for bond forgery. | 我以伪造罪逮捕了他 | 
| [02:48] | I know the story. | 我知道这件事 | 
| [02:49] | Then the guy breaks out of prison. | 后来他越狱了 | 
| [02:51] | Three months left on a four-year sentence. | 那时还有三个月他就能结束四年牢狱生活 | 
| [02:53] | Then he’s an idiot. | 他真是个笨蛋 | 
| [02:54] | No. No. | 不 不 | 
| [02:56] | It was for a girl. | 她是为了一个女人越狱的 | 
| [02:57] | Well, it looks like he could have his pick. | 他真会招蜂惹蝶 | 
| [02:59] | Yeah, well, there’s something special about Kate. | 是 因为凯特对他的意义非凡 | 
| [03:02] | Point is, she’s no longer an issue. | 但是 我们不用再担心她了 | 
| [03:06] | You got a tracking anklet on him? | 你在他脚踝上绑了追踪器吗 | 
| [03:07] | How’s that work? | 什么原理 | 
| [03:08] | We can pull a map on his movements at any time. | 我们可以随时调出他的行动轨迹 | 
| [03:11] | When he’s working or with me, | 当他和我在一起时 | 
| [03:12] | we don’t worry about it. | 我们不担心他会逃掉 | 
| [03:13] | When he’s off the clock, he’s on a two-mile radius. | 他下班后 活动范围只有方圆两英里 | 
| [03:16] | He goes outside that, we get an alert. | 若他跨出了活动范围 我们立马就知道 | 
| [03:19] | Look, you need somebody who can sweet-talk their way | 你需要一个会花言巧语的人 | 
| [03:21] | Into a high-pressure sales environment. | 潜进那种高压工作环境 | 
| [03:23] | He’s your guy. | 他是不二人选 | 
| [03:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:27] | Got some rangers tickets — box seats. | 弄到曲棍球比赛门票了 包厢票哦 | 
| [03:30] | You guys interested? | 你们有兴趣吗 | 
| [03:32] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [03:36] | This is a boiler-room scam. | 这是一起股票欺诈案 | 
| [03:38] | We’ve got an office full of junior Gordon Gekkos, | 一办公室的幼年期戈登·盖葛 | 
| [03:41] | Selling bad stock. | 忙着兜售绩差股 | 
| [03:42] | It’s a classic pump and dump. | 这是经典的炒股诈骗 | 
| [03:44] | Guy in charge buys half a million shares of dollar stocks | 幕后黑手买入五十万股股票 | 
| [03:47] | gets his boys to inflate the price | 他的手下通过卖出股票 | 
| [03:48] | by selling it over the phone, | 把股票价格抬高 | 
| [03:50] | then dumps his stock when it peaks, | 然后他在股价最高点套现 | 
| [03:52] | Leaving our buyers holding worthless shares. | 致使散户被套牢 | 
| [03:54] | People are losing their homes over this. | 人们为此流离失所 | 
| [03:56] | Guy last month got taken for $50,000. | 有个人上月被骗五万美金 | 
| [03:58] | He’s got three kids | 他有三个孩子 | 
| [03:59] | and no roof to put over their heads now. | 但是现在家无片瓦 | 
| [04:01] | The average victim of this scam loses nearly 30 grand. | 平均一位受害者被骗三万美金 | 
| [04:05] | So we need to shut this room down. | 所以我们必须将罪犯逮捕归案 | 
| [04:07] | Room is mobile? | 行骗地点固定吗 | 
| [04:08] | They’ve run this operation four times now. | 他们实施这种骗局四次了 | 
| [04:09] | Every time they dump the stock, they pick up, | 每次他们得手 就整理行装 | 
| [04:11] | Move to another location. | 转移阵地 | 
| [04:12] | Who’s the guy in charge? | 谁是幕后黑手 | 
| [04:13] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 我们在调查之中 | 
| [04:15] | Landry has got somebody on the inside, | 兰德里已经在里面安插了线人 | 
| [04:17] | A female informant. | 一位女情报员 | 
| [04:19] | Female. | 女的 | 
| [04:19] | How did she work her way into the boys’ club? | 她是怎么混进男人堆里工作的 | 
| [04:21] | She hasn’t. | 她不直接参与诈骗 | 
| [04:22] | That’s why we’re sending in someone who can. | 所以我们要找个人深入内部 | 
| [04:24] | Someone who can hustle with the best of ’em. | 一个不输给他们的欺诈师 | 
| [04:31] | I guess we won’t be drawing straws. | 看起来不用抽签决定了 | 
| [04:55] | All right, you’re gonna interview with a guy named Brad. | 面试你的人名叫布莱德 | 
| [04:57] | Of course his name is Brad. | 他当然叫布莱德 | 
| [04:59] | You think I can keep up with these guys? | 你觉得我能混进那些人里面吗 | 
| [05:00] | – Peter, I’m flattered. – Oh, give me a break. | -彼得你太抬举我了 -消停会吧 | 
| [05:02] | You could sell light switches to the amish. | 你都能把死人忽悠活了 | 
| [05:05] | Madison Cookler — that’s our girl on the inside. | 麦迪森·库克勒 她是我们的线人 | 
| [05:08] | Yeah. Exactly. | 是的 就是她 | 
| [05:09] | She won’t know who you are. | 她不会知道你是谁 | 
| [05:11] | What’s her role in all this? | 她在里面是干什么的 | 
| [05:12] | The guys transfer the calls, | 当他们敲定一份订单后 | 
| [05:14] | After they make a sale, to her. | 会把电话转接给她 | 
| [05:16] | She takes down all the buyer’s information. | 她记录每一个买家的信息 | 
| [05:18] | But thanks to her, we know exactly what kind of stocks | 多亏她 我们才能查出 | 
| [05:20] | these guys are looking to hawk. | 这些人兜售的是什么股票 | 
| [05:22] | We went fishing with several of our own front companies. | 我们拿几个挂名公司去引他们上钩 | 
| [05:25] | They took the bait on that one. | 他们选了这个 | 
| [05:27] | Rhymer pharmaceutical. | 莱莫制药公司 | 
| [05:28] | And you got a tap on every phone in the place. | 你窃听了他们所有的电话 | 
| [05:30] | Yep. We’re recording every call. | 对 每通电话都录下来了 | 
| [05:33] | But the sales are real. | 但交易是实实在在的 | 
| [05:34] | We just want to know who’s behind it all. | 我们只想查出幕后黑手 | 
| [05:36] | So do I. | 我也是 | 
| [05:38] | What’s that? | 说什么 | 
| [05:39] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [05:41] | For me? | 送我的吗 | 
| [05:42] | Peter, I didn’t get you anything. | 彼得 我无功不受禄啊 | 
| [05:45] | “For me? Peter, I didn’t get you anything.” | 送我的吗 彼得 我无功不受禄啊 | 
| [05:48] | We call it an eagle. | 这东西叫鹰 | 
| [05:50] | Recorder, transmitter, GPS. | 能录音 能发信 还能全球定位 | 
| [05:53] | Keep it on you at all times. | 随身带着啊 | 
| [05:55] | Love it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [05:57] | We need to cut your anklet on this one. | 这次要卸掉你的脚铐 | 
| [05:59] | Love it even more. | 那就更喜欢了 | 
| [06:00] | No, you don’t. | 别这么轻佻 | 
| [06:01] | After your last escape, | 这次你得认真打场漂亮仗 | 
| [06:02] | we need a home run. | 来弥补上次逃跑的坏影响 | 
| [06:04] | A lot of people think I made a mistake. | 好多人说我用错了人 | 
| [06:05] | Well, let’s prove them wrong. | 那就证明给他们看看 | 
| [06:07] | Yeah. Or else you’re headed back to maximum security. | 是 证不成你就得回去蹲班房了 | 
| [06:11] | Glad some things never change. | 彼得还是那个彼得啊 | 
| [06:40] | Madison, give me some good news. | 麦迪森 来点好消息吧 | 
| [06:42] | Two closes, 3,200 shares. | 成了两笔 3200股 | 
| [06:44] | Yes, that is what I like to hear. | 没错 我就想听这个 | 
| [06:54] | Yeah, don’t get your hopes up. | 别想了啊 | 
| [06:55] | I already got dibs on that one. | 那妞我看上了 | 
| [06:57] | Does she know that? | 她知道吗 | 
| [06:58] | Since when does that matter? | 知不知道有什么关系 | 
| [07:04] | I’m Brad. | 我是布莱德 | 
| [07:05] | You must be, uh…Nick Halden? | 你就是尼克·豪登吧 | 
| [07:08] | Guilty as charged. | 正是在下 | 
| [07:10] | Your u5 says you were terminated from Lehman Brothers. | 推荐人说你被雷曼兄弟辞了 | 
| [07:13] | Yeah, the market crashed. Haven’t been feeling the love. | 是啊 市场不景气 人情薄如纸 | 
| [07:16] | Oh, you couldn’t find a job working anywhere else? | 那在其他地方也找不到活吗 | 
| [07:19] | I wasn’t interested. | 没兴趣 | 
| [07:20] | I want to make some real cash. | 我想赚点实在的钞票 | 
| [07:21] | Listen, our turnover rate is huge. | 我们的职工流动极快 | 
| [07:23] | High volume, high money. | 成交得多 赚得就多 | 
| [07:24] | You make sales, you get paid. | 生意成了 你才有钱拿 | 
| [07:27] | You know what? | 听我一句话 | 
| [07:28] | Don’t waste time taking down client information. | 别浪费时间登记客户信息 | 
| [07:30] | Just transfer over to the girls over there. They mop up. | 鸡毛蒜皮的事 留给娘们打扫 | 
| [07:34] | It’s women’s work, anyway, right? | 这是她们的本职 对吧 | 
| [07:36] | Yeah, okay. Let’s do this. | 行 明白了 开工吧 | 
| [07:38] | Hang on a second. I haven’t hired you yet. | 别着急 还没说雇你呢 | 
| [07:40] | You, take a break. | 你 休息一下 | 
| [07:43] | Let’s start your interview. | 先来面个试 | 
| [07:47] | You gonna give me some numbers? | 让我打电话兜售吗 | 
| [07:49] | Yes. Take your pick. | 没错 你选一个吧 | 
| [07:52] | This 216 area code feels lucky. | 216这区号看着挺吉利 | 
| [07:54] | You got that? 216. | 听到没 216 | 
| [07:56] | Cleveland. Getting ready to reroute the call now. | 克里夫兰 准备好转接了 | 
| [07:58] | Is there anybody in particular you want me to send it to? | 转给谁呢 有特别人选吗 | 
| [08:03] | Come on, newbie. | 加油了 新人 | 
| [08:03] | Mr. Charles Fairweather is waiting | 查尔斯·费韦德先生还等着 | 
| [08:06] | for the deal of a lifetime. | 时来运转呢 | 
| [08:07] | What am I selling him? | 我要卖他什么 | 
| [08:08] | The dream, which today is Rhymer Pharmaceutical. | 梦想 也就是莱莫制药的股份 | 
| [08:13] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [08:14] | – Mr. Fairweather. – Speaking. | -费韦德先生吗 -正是 | 
| [08:16] | My name is Nick Halden, and I want to be your broker. | 我叫尼克·豪登 想做你的股票经纪 | 
| [08:19] | I’ve already got a broker. | 我有经纪人了 | 
| [08:21] | Really? How’s he doing for you? | 是吗 他干得怎么样 | 
| [08:23] | He make any money last year? | 去年给你赚钱了吗 | 
| [08:24] | Nobody made any money last year. | 去年谁赚钱了啊 | 
| [08:26] | That’s not true. | 非也非也 | 
| [08:27] | If you were with me, you would have netted 3%. | 你要雇了我 就净赚百分之三了 | 
| [08:29] | And that’s after the crash. | 还是暴跌之后的赚头 | 
| [08:31] | I don’t believe you. | 我才不信 | 
| [08:32] | Well, you got an e-mail address. | 那给我邮箱地址 | 
| [08:33] | I’ll send you my earnings report right now. | 我这就把盈利报告发给你看 | 
| [08:35] | Biotech and alcohol were up. | 生物技术和造酒业股票都涨了 | 
| [08:37] | How did you get my number? | 你怎么查到我电话的 | 
| [08:38] | Your old broker. | 跟你旧经纪人要的呗 | 
| [08:39] | He’s not smart enough to keep you to himself. | 他笨得很 肥水流了外人田 | 
| [08:41] | What do you do for a living, Charlie? | 你做什么的 查理 | 
| [08:42] | I’m a history teacher, but I’m not interested… | 我是历史老师 我没兴趣… | 
| [08:44] | “The only history that’s worth a damn | “惟一值得肯定的历史 | 
| [08:46] | Is the history we make today.” | 就是我们今天所创造的历史” | 
| [08:47] | You know who said that? | 知道是谁说的吗 | 
| [08:49] | I believe Henry Ford said that. | 亨利·福特说的 | 
| [08:50] | Yes. Yes, he did, and he was right. | 没错 他说得没错 | 
| [08:53] | Have you heard of Rhymer Pharmaceutical? | 听说过莱莫制药吗 | 
| [08:55] | No. | 没 | 
| [08:56] | Of course you haven’t. | 没听过就对了 | 
| [08:57] | ’cause your job is to teach, | 你的工作是教书 | 
| [08:58] | and my job is to know about companies like Rhymer | 我的工作 就是抢在人家前面 | 
| [09:00] | before everyone else. | 发现莱莫这样的潜力股 | 
| [09:02] | You know when you don’t buy a stock? | 知道什么股票不该买吗 | 
| [09:03] | When your cab driver tells you about it. | 的哥推荐的股票 | 
| [09:06] | Now, if you’d known about IBM | 要是在微晶片发明之前 | 
| [09:08] | before the invention of the microchip, | 你就瞅见了IBM | 
| [09:10] | would you have bought in? | 你会入股吗 | 
| [09:11] | Of course. | 当然了 | 
| [09:12] | Well, Rhymer is poised for a breakout on the same scale. | 莱莫的潜力和IBM相当 | 
| [09:15] | Monday, the FDA will approve them to begin clinical trials | 周一 食品药物管理局就会批准 | 
| [09:17] | on a quantum confined nanotechnology | 他们量子限制纳米技术的临床试验 | 
| [09:20] | that has the potential to transform cancer medicines. | 这技术很可能开启抗癌药新纪元 | 
| [09:22] | And I can get you in on the ground floor. | 而我能帮你抢占先机 | 
| [09:24] | That sounds like insider trading. | 这算不算泄露了内幕啊 | 
| [09:26] | Not at all. No, it’s completely legit. | 不算不算 这百分百合法 | 
| [09:28] | I pore over a thousand pages of scientific technical B.S. | 我可是了解这方面行情的理学士 | 
| [09:32] | so I can make you rich at 3 bucks a share. | 保证三块钱一股就能让你大赚一笔 | 
| [09:34] | Let’s start small, okay? A thousand shares. | 循序渐进 好吗 先来一千股 | 
| [09:37] | I double that for you next week, and then we get serious. | 要下周股价能翻一番 咱们再大笔地投 | 
| [09:40] | Sounds nice, but I’d have to ask my wife. | 听着不错 可我得问问我夫人 | 
| [09:43] | Oh. Your sale just died, rookie. | 这笔吹了 新人 | 
| [09:46] | Mr. Fairweather, if you invest with me, | 费韦德先生 有我帮您投资 | 
| [09:48] | the only question you’ll have to ask your wife | 您就可以直接问夫人 | 
| [09:51] | is what kind of hardwood floors | 想在新居里 | 
| [09:52] | does she want in her new house. | 铺哪种实木地板了 | 
| [09:54] | I don’t know. | 我拿不定啊 | 
| [09:56] | Life comes down to a few moments, Mr. Fairweather. | 人生转机 时不再来 费韦德先生 | 
| [09:59] | This is one of them. | 这机会可别放过 | 
| [10:03] | He’s good. | 他真厉害 | 
| [10:08] | I’m in. | 我入股 | 
| [10:09] | But let’s make it 5,000 shares. | 但直接来五千股吧 | 
| [10:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 | 
| [10:12] | I’ll transfer you over to one of our girls, | 我这就把您转接到秘书小姐那 | 
| [10:14] | and she’ll take your information. | 让她登记您的信息 | 
| [10:19] | So, how did my interview go? | 于是 我的面试结果如何 | 
| [10:22] | Yes! Yeah! | 太棒了 | 
| [10:24] | Yes! Yes?! | 真的吗 真的 | 
| [10:28] | Believe me, I wouldn’t be giving you this information | 相信我吧 我可从不传播 | 
| [10:29] | if I didn’t feel confident enough | 不可靠的消息 | 
| [10:31] | to own a few thousand shares myself. | 我自己都入了几千股了 | 
| [10:32] | What do you mean you don’t invest over the phone? | 电话交易有什么可担心的 | 
| [10:34] | The Cuban missile crisis was solved with a phone call. | 古巴导弹危机还不是靠一通电话解决的 | 
| [10:37] | We have to move on this right now. | 入股得快准狠才行 | 
| [10:38] | You don’t get rich buying into a high market. | 在股市高位时买进当然赚不到钱 | 
| [10:41] | The market is down. | 眼下可正走低 | 
| [10:42] | What do you need, an engraved invitation? | 邀你入市还得寄份儿正式的邀请函吗 | 
| [10:44] | Look, you want the good things in life? | 听着 你想提高生活档次吗 | 
| [10:45] | What are you gonna do? Are you gonna work harder? | 怎么办 继续埋头工作吗 | 
| [10:47] | No, you’re gonna invest smarter. | 不 你只需要个投资顾问 | 
| [10:48] | Oh, Jones, turn that down. | 琼斯 关小点儿 | 
| [10:50] | The college tuition is gonna be covered. | 大学学费轻松搞定 | 
| [10:52] | See, now you’re starting to talk like a smart investor. | 现在 你开始听起来像个明智的投资人了 | 
| [10:54] | Look, this is a stepping-stone to your first million. | 这可是你赚到第一桶金的垫脚石 | 
| [10:57] | All right, I appreciate your business. | 很高兴跟你合作 | 
| [10:58] | Come on, crazy eight, let’s go. | 来吧 连八庄 跟我走 | 
| [11:00] | Crazy eight? | 什么连八庄 | 
| [11:01] | No? Eh. | 不喜欢吗 | 
| [11:02] | You land close to eight whales in one day, | 你一天就钓到八条大鱼 | 
| [11:04] | You can buy your own nickname. | 想要什么外号随意挑 | 
| [11:06] | Time to hit the bars! | 酒吧开心时刻到了 | 
| [11:10] | Oh, no, we’re not going with them. | 我们不去 | 
| [11:11] | Why not? | 为何 | 
| [11:12] | He wants to meet you. | 有人想见你 | 
| [11:13] | Who? | 哪位 | 
| [11:15] | The man behind the curtain. | 幕后大佬 | 
| [11:22] | If Caffrey goes out of range, we’ll lose his audio. | 卡夫瑞出了我们监听的范围怎么办 | 
| [11:25] | That’s okay. He’s still recording. | 没关系 他随身带了录音笔 | 
| [11:32] | That’s him? | 就是他吗 | 
| [11:33] | Avery Phillips. The guy in the left. | 艾弗瑞·菲利普斯 左边那位 | 
| [11:35] | Avery Phillips is the youngest guy | 艾弗瑞·菲利普斯是纽约证券交易所 | 
| [11:36] | To have a seat on the New York exchange. | 众巨头中最年轻的一位 | 
| [11:38] | He’s the man with the plan. | 精通金融策划 | 
| [11:39] | He finds the stocks, fronts the cash, | 由他选定股票 筹集资金 | 
| [11:41] | We do the legwork. | 我们只是打下手 | 
| [11:42] | Who’s he talking to? | 跟他说话的是谁 | 
| [11:44] | His business partner. | 他的合伙人 | 
| [11:46] | Partner looks upset. | 合伙人看起来不太高兴 | 
| [11:48] | Usually they work together. | 通常他们一起做事 | 
| [11:50] | Our room is all Avery, | 但我们的交易所所有权归艾弗瑞 | 
| [11:51] | Which is why they’re not exactly simpatico right now. | 这就是他们现在不太和谐的原因 | 
| [11:54] | Keep that to yourself. | 知道就行了 | 
| [11:58] | You must be my new rainmaker. | 你就是新来的投资顾问吧 | 
| [12:01] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [12:03] | I see you’re having problems with your associate. | 我看你跟合作伙伴可不太融洽 | 
| [12:06] | Bro. | 老兄 | 
| [12:07] | I don’t want to get pinched | 可别因为你的问题 | 
| [12:08] | Because you’re having domestic troubles. | 让我栽跟头 | 
| [12:11] | You’ve got balls. | 勇气可嘉 | 
| [12:13] | I like that. | 我很欣赏 | 
| [12:14] | What my business partners and I discuss | 我们之间的事情 | 
| [12:16] | Isn’t of your concern. | 轮不到你担心 | 
| [12:17] | So go relax. Have fun. | 放轻松 好好玩 | 
| [12:26] | Not cool. | 太嚣张了 | 
| [12:34] | It’s a little early for you | 天色还早 | 
| [12:35] | To be calling it a night, isn’t it? | 这么快就有收获了吗 | 
| [12:37] | Yeah, well, I got the man behind the curtain. | 我见到幕后大佬了 | 
| [12:39] | His name is Avery Phillips. | 名叫Avery Phillips | 
| [12:42] | All right, I want to get moving on this. | 很好 我要了解详情 | 
| [12:43] | Meet me in the office in an hour. | 一小时后办公室见 | 
| [12:45] | I’m in your neighborhood. | 我就快走到你家了 | 
| [12:46] | Why don’t we meet at your place? | 在你家碰头怎么样 | 
| [12:49] | My place? | 我家吗 | 
| [12:50] | Yeah, it’s a little late for the plant bureau walls. | 是啊 这个钟点儿去办公室不自在 | 
| [12:53] | Besides, you have better coffee | 再者 你家咖啡好喝些 | 
| [12:57] | Yeah, I do. | 这倒没错 | 
| [12:58] | Coffee, my dear. | 给你咖啡 | 
| [13:00] | – Oh. Thank you, Mrs. Burke. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 博尔克太太 -不客气 | 
| [13:01] | I was gonna be up in — what? — six hour anyways. | 反正你们还得忙到半夜 我也睡不着 | 
| [13:04] | Thanks, honey. | 辛苦了亲爱的 | 
| [13:07] | All right, let’s see what eve got recorded here. | 那么 来听晚上的录音吧 | 
| [13:17] | That’s a good start. | 开头很不错 | 
| [13:18] | – Jones? – Hmm? | -琼斯 – 怎么 | 
| [13:20] | Lauren’s pulling up Intel on Phillips. | 劳伦搞到了菲利普斯的信息 | 
| [13:21] | – Check your E-mail. – Got it. | -看你的电邮 -好的 | 
| [13:25] | Well, Avery’s been very busy. | 艾弗瑞还真是大忙人啊 | 
| [13:27] | Yeah. | 那可不 | 
| [13:29] | I’m gonna go rummage through your drawers | 现在我要去翻翻你的抽屉 | 
| [13:30] | And steal your most precious belongings. | 顺便偷走你的小可爱 | 
| [13:32] | I’m kidding. I need to go to the bathroom. | 开个玩笑 我去趟洗手间 | 
| [13:34] | Upstairs. First door on your left. | 上楼左手边第一间 | 
| [13:37] | Leave the seat down when you’re done. | 完事儿记得把马桶圈放下来 | 
| [13:55] | I’ll be damned. | 我的老天爷 | 
| [13:56] | Everything all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [13:58] | Never been better. | 好得不得了 | 
| [14:01] | Okay. | 那就好 | 
| [14:03] | First door on the left. | 左手第一间 | 
| [14:17] | Find anything? | 查到什么没有 | 
| [14:19] | Oh, hey. Uh, maybe. | 也许有 | 
| [14:21] | Avery’s credible on paper. | 表面上艾弗瑞很清白 | 
| [14:23] | He runs a separate legit brokerage | 他跟丹尼尔·里德一起 | 
| [14:25] | With this man, Daniel Reed. | 开了另外一家证券行 | 
| [14:28] | I saw them arguing. They’re partners. | 我见过他们 他们是合伙人 | 
| [14:31] | Yeah, but they don’t trust each other. | 是的 但是他们互相心存芥蒂 | 
| [14:32] | Sounds par for the course. | 表面和气 暗中斗争 | 
| [14:34] | Checked with FINRA. | 美国金融业管理局确认 | 
| [14:35] | Their business is profitable, | 他们的生意做得不错 | 
| [14:36] | But something tells me that | 但有迹象表明 | 
| [14:37] | Avery’s trying to push out Reed. | 艾弗瑞想把里德踢出局 | 
| [14:39] | They’ve run the boiler-room scam together | 以前 也许只是为了筹齐起步资金 | 
| [14:41] | On the side in the past, maybe for startup capital. | 他们才联手进行证券诈骗 | 
| [14:44] | But according to your new buddy Brad, | 不过你的新朋友布莱德透露 | 
| [14:46] | This current shop is all Avery. | 现在这间交易所归艾弗瑞独有 | 
| [14:49] | He’s planning something on his own. | 他在筹谋单飞 | 
| [14:53] | So, let me wrap my head around this for a second. | 那么我来理理思路 | 
| [14:55] | Let’s just say I’m Reed. | 比如我是里德 | 
| [14:56] | You’re Avery. You’re trying to screw me. | 你是艾弗瑞 你想做掉我 | 
| [14:59] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [15:00] | Money. It’s that simple. | 钞票 就这么简单 | 
| [15:01] | Isn’t it always? | 还能有其他原因吗 | 
| [15:03] | So you manipulate your friends and the people around you. | 所以你就利用朋友和身边的人 | 
| [15:06] | Yeah. All to get rid of you. | 是的 都是为了做掉你 | 
| [15:08] | And I never saw it coming. | 我却一直蒙在鼓里 | 
| [15:16] | What’s with you? | 你怎么了 | 
| [15:18] | I found my ring. It’s Peter. | 我找到戒指了 是彼得 | 
| [15:31] | I’m so sorry, man. I truly am. | 很遗憾 兄弟 真的很遗憾 | 
| [15:34] | I don’t understand why. | 我不明白 | 
| [15:35] | He’s a suit. | 他只是逢场作戏 | 
| [15:37] | This is what they do. Are you gonna play it out? | 这就是他们的工作 打算陪他们玩下去吗 | 
| [15:43] | What choice do I have? | 我还能怎么办 | 
| [15:46] | They’ve got you off your anklet for this one. | 他们为这票摘掉了你的追踪器 | 
| [15:49] | You could run. | 你可以逃跑 | 
| [15:52] | I’d need some cash. | 我需要现金 | 
| [15:54] | We can get cash. | 现金可以筹备 | 
| [15:56] | So, what are you gonna do? | 想好怎么办了吗 | 
| [15:58] | Get the money. | 准备好钱 | 
| [16:00] | We know who we’re after. | 目标很明确 | 
| [16:01] | Now all we need is proof | 现在我们需要做的就是去证明 | 
| [16:03] | That Avery is getting a cut of the profits from the room. | 艾弗瑞想独吞交易收益的狼子野心 | 
| [16:06] | Well, can we get the boiler-room books? | 能拿到证券交易所的账簿吗 | 
| [16:08] | We make that request, | 我们要是这么做 | 
| [16:09] | We tip our hands, and they close shop. | 一旦动手 他们就会溜之大吉 | 
| [16:12] | No, we need another way in. | 这可不行 需要另找条路 | 
| [16:13] | We already set up a company they’re exploiting. | 我们已经提供了个公司给他们下手 | 
| [16:16] | How about we set up a C.E.O. to exploit them? | 再设计个首席执行官去给他们下套如何 | 
| [16:19] | Where you going with this? | 具体怎么实施 | 
| [16:21] | Well, let’s say that the owner of Rhymer Pharmaceutical | 比如说莱莫医药的老板 | 
| [16:23] | is onto the scam. | 被骗了钱 | 
| [16:24] | So he walks into Avery’s office with a proposal. | 他带着某项提议走进艾弗瑞的办公室 | 
| [16:27] | Earning reports and a share of the profits | 以部分利润来换取 | 
| [16:29] | in exchange for silence. | 他对这件事的沉默 | 
| [16:31] | We create the right backstory, | 我们创造这么个背景 | 
| [16:32] | give this C.E.O. a working history. | 给这个首席执行师编个履历 | 
| [16:35] | It could fly. | 这事能成 | 
| [16:36] | Question is, who do we send? | 问题是 我们该派谁去啊 | 
| [16:39] | How about you? | 你去怎么样 | 
| [16:41] | You look like a guy people can trust. | 你很容易让人信任 | 
| [16:44] | But I’d also believe you could be bought, | 但是如果价钱合适的话 | 
| [16:46] | for the right price. | 我觉得你也能被收买 | 
| [16:48] | If you played it right, I mean. | 我是说如果你演技不错的话 | 
| [16:53] | All right, that’s all. | 好了 就这样了 | 
| [16:58] | Do we have a problem? | 我们之间有什么问题吗 | 
| [17:00] | Why would there be a problem? | 怎么会有问题呢 | 
| [17:02] | No, I’m just excited to see you go undercover. | 不是 只是你去做卧底 我很激动 | 
| [17:04] | It doesn’t happen very often. | 这种事不常有的 | 
| [17:06] | It happens more than you think. | 比你想的可多得多 | 
| [17:08] | I still have some active aliases. | 我也有些别名 | 
| [17:11] | You’re a man of many faces. | 你真是个多面人 | 
| [17:27] | I appreciate your business, ma’am. | 夫人 你能做这生意 我十分感谢 | 
| [17:29] | I’m gonna transfer you over | 我会把你转接到 | 
| [17:30] | to my associate Madison. | 我同事麦迪森那里去 | 
| [17:32] | Will you hold on just a moment? | 你能等一会吗 | 
| [17:34] | I’m about to close a sale. | 我正准备完成这个交易 | 
| [17:35] | That’s cool. | 那很棒 | 
| [17:35] | Just don’t transfer the call to Madison. | 但是不用转给麦迪森了 | 
| [17:37] | – Why not? – Just do what you’re told. | -为什么呢 -按我说的做就行了 | 
| [17:39] | What am I, an intern here? | 当我是什么 实习生吗 | 
| [17:40] | Look, I have no idea what’s going on, all right? | 我也不知道发生了什么 | 
| [17:42] | Avery says freeze out Madison, | 艾弗瑞说让麦迪森停职 | 
| [17:43] | that’s what we do. | 我们就照做 | 
| [17:44] | Just go to linda for now. | 现在业务都转给琳达 | 
| [17:46] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [17:46] | And, by the way, uh, Avery’s having a party | 顺便说下 周六艾弗瑞准备 | 
| [17:49] | at his place on saturday. | 在他家开派对 | 
| [17:50] | Clear your calendar. | 你那天要空出来啊 | 
| [17:52] | You hear that? | 你听到没 | 
| [17:54] | Yeah, sounds like they’re getting suspicious | 听到了 好像他们开始怀疑 | 
| [17:55] | of our inside man. | 我们的卧底了 | 
| [17:56] | – “Woman.” – Yeah. “Woman.” | -女卧底 -是啊 女卧底 | 
| [17:58] | I need that Ebid analysis Tuesday | 我这个周二就要那份网络报价分析 | 
| [18:01] | Jason. Tuesday. | 杰森 周二 | 
| [18:09] | Mr. Edison. | 爱迪生先生 | 
| [18:11] | Glad to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [18:13] | No, you’re not. | 不 你一点都不高兴 | 
| [18:15] | Direct. I like that. | 很直接 我喜欢 | 
| [18:16] | I know what you’re doing to my company. | 我知道你对我的公司做了些什么 | 
| [18:18] | Rhymer pharmaceutical isn’t worth all that attention. | 莱莫医药不值得花那么大精力 | 
| [18:21] | Tell me why a guy like you is buying all those shares. | 告诉我你们这些人为什么要买那些股票 | 
| [18:24] | You have proof I bought any shares? | 你有什么证据说我买了股份 | 
| [18:26] | We both know how these games are played. | 我们都知道这到底是怎么回事 | 
| [18:28] | I may not work on wall street, | 也许我不在华尔街上班 | 
| [18:30] | but that doesn’t mean I can’t smell a shark in a suit. | 但不意味着我看不出 谁是商场老手 | 
| [18:33] | You’re making a move, some kind of a move, | 你们采取了某种行动 | 
| [18:35] | and you’re setting yourself up big. | 并且你们在虚张声势 | 
| [18:37] | That’s what guys like you do. | 这才是你们这种人做的事 | 
| [18:39] | Why are you here, mr. Edison? | 你来这为了什么 爱迪生先生 | 
| [18:41] | – Bottom line? – Yeah. | -底线吗 -对 | 
| [18:43] | I want in. | 我要加入 | 
| [18:44] | The money you stand | 你们准备接管我的公司 | 
| [18:45] | to make from taking over my company | 并且大捞一笔 | 
| [18:46] | means that you owe me board membership to your firm. | 那你们就得让我进你们的公司 | 
| [18:50] | I’m not talking about controlling interest, | 我不想要参与管理 | 
| [18:52] | just a taste of the profit. | 只是想赚点钱 | 
| [18:54] | Or what? | 否则呢 | 
| [18:55] | Or I talk to the feds. | 否则我就告诉那些客户们 | 
| [18:57] | Or I talk to the shareholders. | 还要告诉股东们 | 
| [18:59] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 | 
| [19:00] | Yeah, I’ll give you until monday | 当然 限你在周一之前 | 
| [19:01] | to give me your projected earnings. | 把预计收入告诉我 | 
| [19:03] | You know what you stand to lose. | 你知道你坚持的话会有多大损失 | 
| [19:05] | I want to know what I stand to make. | 我想知道我坚持到底能赚多少 | 
| [19:08] | Tell you what. | 跟你说吧 | 
| [19:10] | I’m having a little get-together this weekend. | 这个周末我有个小聚会 | 
| [19:13] | I’m not here to be your friend. | 我不是来跟你交朋友的 | 
| [19:14] | If we’re gonna do business off the books, | 如果我们要做些拿不上台面的交易 | 
| [19:16] | we should discuss it off the clock. | 我们只能在非正式的时候谈 | 
| [19:19] | Fair enough. What do you have in mind? | 很公平啊 你怎么想呢 | 
| [19:22] | Pull! | 放 | 
| [19:32] | Hey, what’s going on over there? | 嗨 那边怎么回事 | 
| [19:34] | Avery’s doing a little business. | 艾弗瑞在做交易 | 
| [19:36] | Maybe you should mind your own. | 你关心自己就行了 | 
| [19:40] | You know, you’re a little psycho. | 你知道吗 你有些神经质了 | 
| [19:47] | I’m just playing, dude. | 我只是开个玩笑 兄弟 | 
| [19:48] | Come on, crazy eight, you’re on deck, man. | 拜托 疯狂小八 你来两把 | 
| [19:50] | No, no, I’m cool, man. | 不 我算了吧 伙计 | 
| [19:51] | You already loaded it. You take that shot. | 你已经上膛了 你来吧 | 
| [20:02] | Nice place. | 地方不错啊 | 
| [20:04] | Well, what can I say? | 我能怎么说呢 | 
| [20:06] | I’m a boy with my toys. | 我就像是个爱收集玩具的小男孩 | 
| [20:08] | What’s life like without a little fun, right? | 生活没了乐趣会是什么样呢 对吧 | 
| [20:12] | How old are you, anyway? | 顺便问下 你多大了 | 
| [20:14] | 29 this month. | 这个月就满29了 | 
| [20:16] | But just because I’m ahead of the curve | 我超越了正常的成功轨迹 | 
| [20:17] | doesn’t mean that I can’t enjoy my success. | 不意味着我不能享受成功 | 
| [20:20] | Hmm. | 是啊 | 
| [20:21] | You want to see something really cool? | 给你看点很酷的东西吧 | 
| [20:23] | Sure. | 好啊 | 
| [20:25] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [20:31] | Comics. | 漫画 | 
| [20:33] | My prized possessions. | 我的珍藏品 | 
| [20:36] | I’ve been collecting since I was a kid. | 从我很小的时候就开始收集了 | 
| [20:40] | You still are a kid. | 你还是个小孩啊 | 
| [20:41] | Guilty as charged. | 说的也是 | 
| [20:42] | I’m Peter Pan in the flesh. | 我脑子里还有那么些幼稚的思想 | 
| [20:45] | Every kid needs inspiration. | 每个孩子都需要些鼓励 | 
| [20:47] | These are mine. | 这些就是我的打气筒 | 
| [20:48] | You see this | 来看这个 | 
| [20:50] | This is nice. | 这很不错啊 | 
| [20:53] | I could trade that for your car. | 我可以用这个换你的车 | 
| [20:56] | You like superheroes. | 你喜欢超级英雄 | 
| [20:59] | Those that go above and beyond | 这些人做的事 | 
| [21:01] | What the ordinary human can do. | 超越了正常人的极限 | 
| [21:03] | Yeah. | 我喜欢 | 
| [21:04] | That’s you — minus the cape. | 就像你 只是没有披风 | 
| [21:08] | You’ll love this. | 你会喜欢这这一点 | 
| [21:11] | This vault is completely tricked out. | 这个金库是被改装过的 | 
| [21:14] | If there is a fire, the room clamps down, | 如果发生了大火 房子塌下来了 | 
| [21:16] | the air is sucked out in 10 seconds. | 这里面的空气会在10秒内被抽光 | 
| [21:20] | That’s pretty cool. | 很帅气啊 | 
| [21:22] | Damn right. | 那当然 | 
| [21:23] | You steal from me, same thing. | 如果你偷了我东西 也一样 | 
| [21:26] | The door shuts, | 门会自动关上 | 
| [21:28] | you’d die with no air to hear yourself scream. | 你就会在这里面窒息而死 | 
| [21:38] | Mr. Edison, these are the guys. | 爱迪生先生 这是我的伙计们 | 
| [21:40] | Guys, this is mr. Edison. | 伙计们 这位是爱迪生先生 | 
| [21:44] | – Who’s up? – Nick is. | -该谁了 -该尼克了 | 
| [21:46] | No, I’m good, man. You go ahead. | 算了 我还好 你先吧 | 
| [21:47] | Dude’s been passing on us all day. | 兄弟 你都让了一整天了 | 
| [21:49] | Not really a gun guy. | 我真的不喜欢打枪 | 
| [21:51] | That’s all right. | 没关系 | 
| [21:52] | Let the grownups play with the big-boy toys. | 那就去玩玩小孩子的东西吧 | 
| [21:55] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 | 
| [21:58] | No, I don’t think you do. | 不 我不认识你 | 
| [22:02] | Nick, back off, man. | 尼克 后退些 伙计 | 
| [22:03] | It’s all right. | 没事的 | 
| [22:05] | Is there a problem, Nick? | 有什么问题吗 尼克 | 
| [22:09] | Nick, take your shot. | 尼克 你来射吧 | 
| [22:19] | Pull. | 放 | 
| [22:24] | Pull. | 放 | 
| [22:31] | Just ’cause I don’t like guns doesn’t mean I can’t use one. | 我只是不喜欢玩 不意味着我不会 | 
| [22:35] | Damn. That was crazy. | 靠 够牛的 | 
| [22:51] | Why don’t you boys keep this party going? | 你们接着玩吧 | 
| [22:53] | You can have a cocktail… | 你可以来一杯鸡尾酒 | 
| [22:56] | Shoot something. | 再打点什么 | 
| [23:02] | We’ve got some business to take care of. | 我有生意要谈了 | 
| [23:07] | Hey, man. Why is Madison here? | 嗨 哥们 麦迪森怎么会在这里 | 
| [23:10] | Just shoot some birds, man. | 去打你的鸟吧 哥们 | 
| [23:15] | They know she’s a mole. | 他们知道她是卧底了 | 
| [23:18] | Damn it. This is gonna go bad fast. | 该死 这下可糟了 | 
| [23:24] | Back my play. | 还按我的计划走 | 
| [23:26] | No. | 不 | 
| [23:26] | Neal, what is wrong with you? | 尼尔 你怎么了 | 
| [23:28] | – I saw your ring. – What? | -我看见你的戒指了 -什么 | 
| [23:31] | I know you’ve got Kate! | 我知道你抓了凯特 | 
| [23:32] | A lot of us have those rings. | 我们很多人都有那种戒指 | 
| [23:34] | Not now. Back my play. | 现在不是解释的时候 按我的计划走 | 
| [23:35] | Hey! Avery! | 嗨 艾弗瑞 | 
| [23:37] | This guy’s been playing you! | 这家伙在耍你呢 | 
| [23:39] | You got yourself a spy! | 你给自己找了个间谍 | 
| [23:41] | What, are you selling me out now? | 什么 你现在想出卖我吗 | 
| [23:43] | Trust me. I’ll explain it later. | 相信我 我会给你解释清楚的 | 
| [23:45] | I knew I recognized this son of a bitch! | 我想我认出了这孙子 | 
| [23:48] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [23:49] | Search him. | 搜他身上 | 
| [23:57] | Check everything. Check his picket. | 检查所有的东西 还有他的口袋 | 
| [24:12] | What is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [24:19] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [24:23] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [24:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [24:37] | Like he said… | 就像他说的 | 
| [24:40] | I’m a spy. | 我是一个间谍 | 
| [24:46] | Two years ago, this guy tried to extort me on insider trading. | 两年前 这家伙敲诈我进行内线交易 | 
| [24:50] | You can’t trust him. | 你不能信任他 | 
| [24:51] | Oh, I’m the one you can’t trust? That’s a good one. | 好啊 你觉得我不可信吗 好吧 | 
| [24:56] | Who are you? S.E.C.? | 你是谁 美国证券交易委员会的 | 
| [24:59] | Fbi? | 还是联邦调查局的 | 
| [25:00] | You really think the fbi could afford a gadget like that? | 你真认为联邦调查局会管这小屁事吗 | 
| [25:03] | No. | 不会 | 
| [25:04] | He’s a corporate spy. | 他是一个公司间谍 | 
| [25:07] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁工作 | 
| [25:09] | Your partner. Daniel Reed. | 你的伙伴 丹尼尔·里德 | 
| [25:12] | Reed? | 是里德吗 | 
| [25:13] | You think he doesn’t know what you’ve been planning? | 你觉得他不知道你在计划干什么吗 | 
| [25:16] | He’s been onto you for months. | 他已经注意你几个月了 | 
| [25:27] | Take Madison home. | 把麦迪森送回家 | 
| [25:30] | Put her in a car, give her a bottle of wine, | 把她放车里 给她杯酒 | 
| [25:33] | Tell her she’s employee of the month. | 告诉她 她干到月底就走人 | 
| [25:38] | How do we keep this quiet? | 我们怎么能压下这件事 | 
| [25:42] | We’re gonna put him on that trap, | 我们来给他设个圈套 | 
| [25:43] | And we’re gonna launch him off the front lawn. | 把他从圈子里扔出去 | 
| [25:45] | You really gonna play the whole bad-guy thing? | 你真想干件彻头彻尾的坏事吗 | 
| [25:48] | You buy him. | 那就买通他 | 
| [25:50] | Flip him on Reed. | 让他把里德供出来 | 
| [25:54] | What’s Reed planning? | 里德打算干什么 | 
| [25:57] | He knows you’re gonna cut him out of his half. | 他知道你打算把他那一半吞掉 | 
| [26:00] | He hired me to find out how so he can cut you out first. | 他雇我是想知道你的手段 好先把你踢出去 | 
| [26:04] | How am I supposed to flip him if I can’t even trust him? | 我都不信任他 怎么让他招供 | 
| [26:10] | Pay me in stock. | 付给我股票 | 
| [26:12] | I help you, I get rich. | 我帮了你 我也能挣点钱 | 
| [26:14] | I screw you, I get nothing. | 如果我骗了你 就什么都得不到 | 
| [26:18] | I want 5%. | 我要5% | 
| [26:25] | Got cojones on this one. | 这倒是挺有勇气 | 
| [26:29] | I’ll give you 2%. | 我给你2% | 
| [26:30] | 3% 3%. | |
| [26:33] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [26:39] | 3%. | 就3% | 
| [26:42] | Neal, are you out of your mind? | 尼尔 你有点心不在焉啊 | 
| [26:45] | Peter doesn’t have Kate. | 彼得根本没抓凯特 | 
| [26:46] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 | 
| [26:47] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我确定 | 
| [26:49] | How often is he gone, Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 他不是常常消失吗 | 
| [26:50] | How many late nights when you don’t know where he is? | 多少个夜晚了 你根本不知道他在哪里 | 
| [26:52] | Okay, stop it. | 好了 别说了 | 
| [26:53] | Peter is the best thing that ever happened to you, | 遇到彼得是你经历的最好的事 | 
| [26:55] | And you’re smart enough to know that. | 你那么聪明应该知道这点 | 
| [26:57] | Yeah, well… he has the ring. | 他有这个戒指 | 
| [26:59] | That’s your evidence? | 这就是你的证据吗 | 
| [27:02] | Here’s the ring. | 看这就是那个戒指 | 
| [27:04] | It’s a 10-year fbi pin. | 这是联邦调查局10年纪念别针 | 
| [27:07] | Put in 10 years, you get one. | 你去干10年 你就会得一枚 | 
| [27:08] | Most of us have them made into a ring. | 多数人都会把它们做成戒指 | 
| [27:10] | Well, I’ve never seen you wear it. | 哦 那我从来没见你带过呢 | 
| [27:11] | It’s a fraternity thing. | 这是一种互助的象征 | 
| [27:13] | Come with us to the next bureau accommodation dinner. | 下次来参加我们局的家宴吧 | 
| [27:15] | You’ll see hundreds of them. | 你会看到很多 | 
| [27:16] | Will I get one? | 那我能有一个吗 | 
| [27:18] | No. | 不可能 | 
| [27:22] | I’m sorry, Peter. | 我很抱歉 彼得 | 
| [27:24] | I promise you, we’ll figure out who it is. | 我答应你 我们会找到到底是谁 | 
| [27:28] | Whoever it is is with the bureau. | 不管是谁 都和这个局有关系 | 
| [27:29] | Yep, that is a problem. | 是啊 这是个麻烦 | 
| [27:31] | But I need you to help me get Avery first. | 但我需要你先帮我搞定艾弗瑞 | 
| [27:33] | Go in and play Reed against him. | 加入进去 然后让里德和他斗 | 
| [27:35] | Make him think his partner’s betraying him? | 让他认为他的合作伙伴正在背叛他吗 | 
| [27:37] | Maybe he’ll do something stupid. | 或许他会做点什么蠢事 | 
| [27:39] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢你们了 | 
| [27:40] | It’s all right. | 没问题 | 
| [27:48] | You gonna tell him that you met with Kate? | 你打算告诉他你和凯特见面了吗 | 
| [27:50] | I don’t think he’d trust me enough for me to tell him | 我觉得他对我的信任还不足以让我告诉他 | 
| [27:52] | What happened that night. | 那晚发生的事情 | 
| [27:56] | After the case. Then I’ll decide. | 这个事完了以后 我再决定吧 | 
| [28:04] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [28:06] | I want you to tell Reed | 我想让你告诉里德 | 
| [28:08] | That we’re gonna dump the stock next friday. | 我下周五准备大量抛出股票 | 
| [28:11] | When’s the real dump? | 那什么时候真正卖呢 | 
| [28:14] | This friday. | 这个周五 | 
| [28:16] | While we’re celebrating, | 这样我们庆祝胜利的时候 | 
| [28:18] | He’ll get to watch his stock become completely worthless. | 他就不得不看着他的股票完全变成垃圾 | 
| [28:23] | This is Brett’s hot dogs, from, I guess, | 这是布雷特的热狗 我猜 | 
| [28:26] | Wherever they make them — I’m not sure. | 不管他们在哪做的 我不确定 | 
| [28:28] | Um…and that’s all we do all weekend — eat hot dogs. | 我们周末做的事就是 吃热狗 | 
| [28:32] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [28:33] | Could you give us a minute, please? | 能耽误你一会时间吗 | 
| [28:38] | Yeah, go ahead. | 行 说吧 | 
| [28:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [28:46] | This better be good. | 最好是件重要的事 | 
| [28:48] | It is. You know who I am? | 是的 你知道我是谁吗 | 
| [28:50] | Yeah, you’re Avery’s new “Rainmaker.” | 知道 你是艾弗瑞请的新的军师 | 
| [28:54] | Your partner’s cutting you out. | 你的合作伙伴正在踢你出局 | 
| [28:55] | What? | 什么 | 
| [28:57] | Get lost, kid. | 走开 孩子 | 
| [28:59] | I want you to tell Reed | 我想让你告诉里德 | 
| [29:01] | That we’re gonna dump the stock next friday. | 我们打算下周五大量抛股票 | 
| [29:04] | When’s the real dump? | 那什么时候真正卖呢 | 
| [29:05] | This friday. | 这个周五 | 
| [29:07] | While we’re celebrating, | 这样我们庆祝胜利的时候 | 
| [29:08] | He’ll get to watch his stock become completely worthless. | 他就不得不看着他的股票完全变成垃圾 | 
| [29:17] | That son of a bitch — I’m gonna kill — | 这个狗娘养的 我要杀了 | 
| [29:19] | No, you do something, | 别 你一轻举妄动 | 
| [29:20] | You lose your chance to win the upper hand. | 就失去了先发制人的机会 | 
| [29:24] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么告诉我这些 | 
| [29:26] | I figured it might be worth something to you. | 我想这也许对你有什么用 | 
| [29:30] | Why do I need you? | 我为什么需要你 | 
| [29:32] | Because Avery trusts me. | 因为艾弗瑞信任我 | 
| [29:36] | I’m trying to make a profit. | 我想要赚点钱 | 
| [29:39] | We can take him down, make some money in the process. | 我们可以把他拿下 然后从中牟利 | 
| [29:45] | And what do you need? | 那你想要什么 | 
| [29:47] | Access. | 访问权 | 
| [29:48] | I want his financial records, | 我要他的财务记录 | 
| [29:49] | proof he’s been running these rooms. | 证明他就是幕后主使 | 
| [29:52] | We can hold that information over his head. | 我们可以拿这个威胁他 | 
| [29:54] | The problem is, I couldn’t find anything on his home | 但问题是 他家和公司的电脑里 | 
| [29:57] | Or office computer. | 什么都找不到 | 
| [30:00] | Avery doesn’t trust computers. | 艾弗瑞不相信电脑 | 
| [30:02] | Cause they’re too easy to hack into. | 因为电脑太容易被人入侵 | 
| [30:07] | But he has a ledger. | 但是他有本账簿 | 
| [30:11] | There’s no paper trail | 找不到任何线索 | 
| [30:12] | Because he literally keeps it on paper. | 是因为他都记在了纸上 | 
| [30:14] | Find this ledger, and we got him. | 找到那本账簿 就拿下他了 | 
| [30:16] | We need to figure out where he keeps it. | 那就得找出他藏在哪里了 | 
| [30:18] | I know exactly where he keeps it. | 我知道在哪里 | 
| [30:20] | This has got to be where Avery holds the book — | 账簿肯定在 | 
| [30:22] | With his comics. | 艾弗瑞收藏他的漫画书的地方 | 
| [30:23] | It’s a perfect location. | 那里是个完美的地点 | 
| [30:25] | Yeah, according to the company who installed it, | 根据建造这个的公司的记录来看 | 
| [30:26] | We’re dealing with | 我们面对的是 | 
| [30:27] | A state-of-the-art fire-suppression system. | 国内最先进的灭火系统 | 
| [30:29] | It’s the same kind they use in the top museums. | 和博物馆里用的一样 | 
| [30:31] | When triggered, a polycarbonate glass wall seals the room, | 一旦启动 聚碳酸酯玻璃门会封住入口 | 
| [30:34] | And then a hydraulic vacuum sucks out the oxygen. | 之后一台液压真空机会抽干所有的空气 | 
| [30:37] | Fire dies, no damage to what’s inside. | 火就灭掉了 里面不会有任何损坏 | 
| [30:39] | And if I’m in there, no air to breathe. | 如果我在里面 就不能呼吸了 | 
| [30:41] | Well, there is a kill switch. | 那倒不是 里面有一个紧急开关 | 
| [30:43] | But we don’t know where it is. | 只是我们不知道它在哪里 | 
| [30:45] | Wonderful. | 那真是太棒了 | 
| [30:46] | Tech lab has another cool gadget for you. | 技术研究所有这个小玩意可以帮助你 | 
| [30:48] | This mini breather. | 这个迷你呼吸机 | 
| [30:49] | It will give you five minutes of air, | 里面有够你用五分钟的空气 | 
| [30:51] | Just in case the system is triggered. | 以防你被关在里面的时候用 | 
| [30:52] | It’ll fit perfectly in one of these. | 而且可以藏在这个里面 | 
| [30:54] | Cigar tube — nice. | 雪茄烟管 不错 | 
| [30:56] | FBI’s been watching “thunderball.” | 联邦调查局的人肯定看过《雷霆万钧》 | 
| [30:59] | Breaking out all the toys on this one, guys. | 这一个小玩意能炸掉所有的玩具兵 | 
| [31:01] | Anything happens, Jones and Lauren | 发生任何情况 琼斯和劳伦 | 
| [31:03] | will be stationed with a unit right outside the property. | 会和驻守在外面的小队一起冲进去 | 
| [31:06] | – Five minutes’ worth of air. – Yep. | -五分钟的空气对吧 -没错 | 
| [31:07] | What’s your response time? | 你们的反应时间是多久 | 
| [31:10] | Roughly five…minutes. | 大概 也是五分钟 | 
| [31:13] | Roughly. | 大概 | 
| [31:14] | I’ll be at the house to back you up | 我会在那里掩护你 | 
| [31:15] | in case anything goes wrong. | 以防出什么差错 | 
| [31:17] | How are you gonna pull that off? | 那怎么可能 | 
| [31:18] | They’re dumping the shares on friday, | 他们准备在周五卖掉股票 | 
| [31:19] | So everyone’s having a little party to celebrate. | 所以会有个小小的庆祝派对 | 
| [31:22] | We’re both on the invite list. | 你和我都被邀请了 | 
| [31:24] | So just — just so I’m clear, um… | 也就是说 | 
| [31:26] | If anything goes wrong, I suffocate. | 如果出什么差错 我会被闷死 | 
| [31:29] | Then we’ll make sure nothing goes wrong. | 所以最好不要出什么差错 | 
| [31:32] | Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [31:37] | Or I can practice holding my breath. | 或者我可以练习闭气 | 
| [31:43] | You got the new ferrari yet? | 你买了新的法拉利了吗 | 
| [31:45] | I do. | 买了 | 
| [31:46] | Twin turbo v8 with adjustable rear spoilers. | 双涡轮V8引擎加上调整型扰流板 | 
| [31:50] | Quite a piece of metal. | 真是不错 | 
| [31:51] | Once this deal is done, | 一旦交易完成 | 
| [31:53] | You won’t settle for the street model. | 你就可以去意大利买预先款 | 
| [31:55] | You’ll be able to get the design of pre-release from Italy. | 而不是这种大众款式 | 
| [31:58] | Ever been to the factory in maranello? | 去过马拉内罗的法拉利工厂吗 | 
| [32:01] | No. | 没有 | 
| [32:01] | They’ve got their own wind tunnel. | 他们居然有个风洞 | 
| [32:03] | It’s unreal. | 太夸张了 | 
| [32:04] | What are you gonna do with your money? | 你准备怎么花这笔钱 | 
| [32:05] | Put it in a secure 401 and mutual funds. | 投资公共基金 | 
| [32:08] | It’s all about security, bro. | 安全第一 | 
| [32:10] | I’m just messing with you, man. | 开个玩笑 哥们 | 
| [32:12] | I’m gonna buy a cruise ship, hollow it out, | 我准备买艘游艇 | 
| [32:14] | And turn it into a floating mansion. | 然后改造成水上公寓 | 
| [32:16] | Damn. | 真不错 | 
| [32:17] | How about you? | 你呢 | 
| [32:18] | – I’m gonna buy an island. – An island? | -我准备买座小岛 -小岛? | 
| [32:20] | Yeah, then I’ll learn how to play the guitar | 没错 然后我要学吉他 | 
| [32:22] | And just chill. | 放松放松 | 
| [32:22] | You don’t need an island for that. | 学吉他可不用专门买座岛 | 
| [32:25] | Don’t kill the dream, broheim. | 不要破坏别人的梦想 哥们 | 
| [32:29] | I got dibs on that one. | 我对那个有点兴趣 | 
| [32:30] | Oh, yeah, does she know that? | 是吗 她知道吗 | 
| [32:32] | Since when does that matter? | 那有什么关系 | 
| [32:36] | Hey, you’re gonna be back in time | 你会准时回来参加 | 
| [32:37] | For the celebration, though, right? | 庆祝活动的 是吧 | 
| [32:39] | Wouldn’t want this to go to waste. | 我可不想浪费掉这个 | 
| [32:41] | Yes! | 好 | 
| [32:59] | No. | 不会吧 | 
| [33:09] | Trip wire. | 警报线 | 
| [33:14] | Must be a pressure plate. | 肯定有个压力板 | 
| [33:16] | Hey, Cruz. Move your team into position. | 克鲁兹 带你的小队就定位 | 
| [33:18] | Get ready on my mark. | 等我的命令 | 
| [33:26] | We got a problem. That’s Avery’s partner. | 我们有麻烦了 那是艾弗瑞的合伙人 | 
| [33:29] | 10 more minutes before we’re rich. | 再过十分钟我们就发财了 | 
| [33:31] | We’re already rich. | 我们已经发财了 | 
| [33:32] | Billionaire rich, man. Hmm. | 我说的是成为亿万富翁 | 
| [33:34] | Buffett rich. | 像巴菲特一样 | 
| [33:36] | Think I might want to go to space. | 我打算去太空旅游 | 
| [33:37] | Catch a ride on one of those russian rockets | 找一个俄罗斯的火箭 | 
| [33:39] | Up at the space station. | 去空间站 | 
| [33:41] | You do that. | 没有问题 | 
| [33:43] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [33:45] | Edison. | 爱迪生 | 
| [33:46] | Yeah, heads up. | 小心 | 
| [33:47] | Reed just came though the front door. | 里德来了 | 
| [33:49] | All right, hold your position, but be ready to move. | 好 准备好 随时准备行动 | 
| [33:51] | You got it. | 好的 | 
| [33:52] | All agents, hold your positions. | 所有的探员 准备好 | 
| [33:54] | Avery! | 艾弗瑞 | 
| [33:56] | Reed. What’s up? | 什么事 里德 | 
| [33:58] | You’re a son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 | 
| [33:59] | Why don’t you ease back on the hostility? | 干嘛这么生气 | 
| [34:01] | What are you celebrating? Huh? | 你在庆祝什么? | 
| [34:03] | We don’t have anything to celebrate for another week! | 下个礼拜才有得可庆祝 | 
| [34:05] | Uh, we’re just relaxing. | 我们只是想放松一下 | 
| [34:07] | I figured the boys could use a little reward | 我觉得他们的努力工作 | 
| [34:09] | For all their hard work! | 值得这点小小的奖励 | 
| [34:10] | No. I couldn’t let this go. | 不 我受不了了 | 
| [34:12] | I know what you’ve been up to. | 我知道你想做什么 | 
| [34:14] | Don’t you come into my house, bringing all this chaos. | 是你跑来我家里大吵大闹 | 
| [34:16] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 | 
| [34:18] | I’ve been talking to your spy buddy. | 我和你派来的间谍谈过了 | 
| [34:21] | My spy? | 我的间谍 | 
| [34:23] | Um, my spy? | 我的间谍吗 | 
| [34:25] | You hired him. I’m just flipping him back on you. | 是你请来的 我只是买通他来对付你 | 
| [34:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [34:29] | Now you’re gonna play stupid with me? | 你想跟我装傻吗 | 
| [34:31] | You thought he worked for me?! | 你以为他是我的人吗 | 
| [34:32] | I never hired a spy! | 我从来没有请过间谍 | 
| [34:36] | Where is he? | 他人呢 | 
| [34:37] | Brad, where’s Nick? | 布莱德 尼克在哪里 | 
| [34:40] | Crazy eight? He’s getting busy with the — | 疯狂小八 他正和服务生 | 
| [34:44] | …waitress. | 调情 | 
| [34:46] | He knows about the ledger. | 他知道账簿的事情 | 
| [34:56] | Suit up. This is about to get ugly. | 准备好 事情不妙 | 
| [35:00] | Neal! | 尼尔 | 
| [35:11] | Suspect is in the house. All teams move in. | 嫌疑人在房子里 所有小队行动 | 
| [35:13] | All right, we need to find the kill switch. | 好吧 我们得找到紧急开关 | 
| [35:15] | Take this. | 拿着 | 
| [35:16] | No. No. | 不 我不干 | 
| [35:17] | We look together. | 我们一起行动 | 
| [35:18] | We share the oxygen until Jones comes. | 我们共用氧气 撑到琼斯他们赶来 | 
| [35:20] | There’s not enough time. Five minutes for one person. | 没时间了 一个人能撑五分钟 | 
| [35:22] | 2 1/2 minutes for two. | 而两个人就只有两分半 | 
| [35:23] | No! Neal! | 不 尼尔 | 
| [35:24] | We’re wasting time. | 我们在白白浪费时间 | 
| [35:26] | Peter, I trust you. | 彼得 我相信你 | 
| [35:32] | If Caffrey’s in the vault, he’s got five minutes of air. | 如果卡夫瑞在金库里 他只有五分钟的氧气 | 
| [35:35] | The clock is ticking. Let’s move. | 时间紧迫 快行动 | 
| [35:52] | – We should go. – Hold on. | -我们该撤了 -等等 | 
| [35:55] | I’ve never seen anyone die before. | 我之前从没亲眼见过人死掉呢 | 
| [36:26] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 | 
| [36:28] | Drop your weapon!! | 快放下武器 | 
| [36:29] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来 | 
| [36:35] | All right. Come on, Neal. | 好吧 快醒醒 尼尔 | 
| [36:37] | Come on. | 醒醒 | 
| [36:42] | Breath. | 慢慢吸气 | 
| [36:45] | That was a long five minutes. | 真是漫长的五分钟 | 
| [36:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [36:55] | What you did in there… | 你刚才真是 | 
| [36:57] | Ahh, I knew you’d take care of it. | 我相信你能搞定 | 
| [36:58] | You’re crazier than I am. | 你比我还疯狂 | 
| [37:02] | You got my back, right? | 有你做我的后盾 是吧 | 
| [37:08] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我必须告诉你一些事 | 
| [37:10] | And I need you to listen to everything before you react. | 在你发狂之前 先仔细听完我的话 | 
| [37:14] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 我可不喜欢这种口气 | 
| [37:16] | – I know what he wants from you. – Who? | -我知道他想要什么 -谁 | 
| [37:19] | The guy in the picture with Kate. | 就是照片里和凯特在一起的人 | 
| [37:20] | You call him… “The man with the ring”? | 你把他叫做”戴戒指的男人” | 
| [37:24] | How could you know that? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [37:25] | Kate told me. | 凯特告诉我的 | 
| [37:27] | And now… I’m gonna tell you. | 而现在我来告诉你 | 
| [37:38] | You’ve talked to Kate. | 你和凯特谈过了 | 
| [37:39] | The night you confronted Fowler. | 你去找福勒对峙的那个晚上 | 
| [37:41] | Yeah, he said he was investigating you. | 是啊 他说他之前在调查你 | 
| [37:43] | He is. | 没错 | 
| [37:51] | This picture was on my desk the same day that you had it. | 你拿到的同时 我也在办公桌上看到了这张照片 | 
| [37:54] | And you never said anything. | 你却只字不提 | 
| [37:55] | What was I gonna tell you? | 我该怎么向你解释 | 
| [37:57] | I recognized the ring. | 我认出了那个戒指 | 
| [37:58] | This guy with Kate is with the Bureau. | 和凯特一起的那个人是调查局的 | 
| [38:03] | I started poking around, | 我开始四处调查 | 
| [38:04] | trying to figure out who it is. | 想要查出此人的身份 | 
| [38:05] | – It’s Fowler. – I think so. | -是福勒 -我也这样认为 | 
| [38:08] | Of course. Yeah. You start digging around, | 当然 他察觉到你的调查 | 
| [38:09] | that’s when he bugged your phone. | 所以他监听了你的电话 | 
| [38:11] | Yep, the phone, the O.P.R investigation, | 电话监听 职责办的调查 | 
| [38:13] | Operation mentor — all of it. | 行动指导会 所有的一切 | 
| [38:15] | He wanted to know what I was onto. | 他想查清我的调查结果 | 
| [38:17] | And that was Kate. | 你查到凯特所在了 | 
| [38:18] | I passed word to her saying I wanted to meet, | 我通知她 我想和她见面 | 
| [38:21] | Talk about you. | 谈谈关于你的问题 | 
| [38:22] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 | 
| [38:33] | Hello, Kate. | 你好 凯特 | 
| [38:35] | Hello, Peter. | 你好 彼得 | 
| [38:40] | We need to talk about Neal. | 我们得谈谈尼尔的事 | 
| [38:42] | I guess we do. | 我想是吧 | 
| [38:51] | Kate, put the gun on the table. | 凯特 把枪放在桌上 | 
| [38:55] | You recognize this? | 你认出这个了吗 | 
| [38:58] | Yeah, I’ve got one, too. Just like Fowler. | 我的这个 和福勒的一模一样 | 
| [39:01] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [39:04] | Shoot me or put the gun on the table. | 开枪吧 要不就把枪放下 随你 | 
| [39:14] | It’s been a while. | 很久不见了 | 
| [39:16] | Five years. First time I caught Neal. | 5年了吧 自从我第一次抓到尼尔那时起 | 
| [39:19] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 | 
| [39:20] | Leave Neal alone. | 放过尼尔吧 | 
| [39:22] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 | 
| [39:25] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [39:26] | What does Neal have that you so desperately want? | 尼尔身上到底有什么使你如此穷追不舍 | 
| [39:31] | I can get it for you. | 我可以帮你弄到 | 
| [39:32] | Why would you do that? | 你为何要这样做 | 
| [39:33] | Why? Because he’s good. | 你问我吗 因为他太优秀了 | 
| [39:36] | Because he’s the smartest guy I’ve ever met. | 他是我所见过的最聪明的人 | 
| [39:38] | And I’m tired of watching you twist his heart around. | 而你却翻来覆去伤得他体无完肤 我看不下去 | 
| [39:41] | He’s my friend. Let him go. | 他是我的好友 放过他吧 | 
| [39:46] | Neal stole a piece. | 尼尔偷了一样东西 | 
| [39:48] | He’s stolen a lot of things. | 他偷过成千上万样东西 | 
| [39:50] | This one is special. | 这件东西独一无二 | 
| [39:51] | It’s a music box. | 是个八音盒 | 
| [39:54] | That’s my price. | 这是我的条件 | 
| [40:05] | Did you ever love him? | 你到底有没有爱过他 | 
| [40:11] | Tell Fowler I know, and I’m not backing off. | 告诉福勒我知道了真相 而且绝不会善罢甘休 | 
| [40:16] | Peter! | 彼得 | 
| [40:20] | Don’t push him. | 别逼他 | 
| [40:33] | He’s controlling her. | 他在暗地里操纵她 | 
| [40:34] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 | 
| [40:36] | She’s not working for him, Peter. | 她和他不是一伙的 彼得 | 
| [40:37] | Neal, when are you gonna face the facts here? | 尼尔 你何时才能面对现实 | 
| [40:39] | She may not be on your side. | 她可能自始至终都在骗你 | 
| [40:40] | You’re wrong! | 你胡说 | 
| [40:41] | Oh, damn it, neal, come on! | 见鬼 尼尔 清醒点吧 | 
| [40:44] | I looked into her eyes! | 她的眼神告诉我 | 
| [40:47] | I didn’t see concern for you. | 她根本毫不在乎你 | 
| [40:49] | No. This is an angle. | 不 这其中一定另有隐情 | 
| [40:51] | She wants this music box. Do you know where it is? | 她想要的八音盒 你知道在哪儿吗 | 
| [40:54] | I might. | 也许吧 | 
| [40:56] | Come on, you’re gonna cut me off now? | 得了 什么时候了还来这套 | 
| [40:58] | I know where it is. | 我知道它在哪儿 | 
| [41:00] | Good. | 好极了 | 
| [41:01] | So what is it? | 那到底是什么东西 | 
| [41:03] | Catherine the great had a room in her palace | 叶卡捷琳娜大帝在圣彼得堡的宫殿内 | 
| [41:04] | in st. Petersburg made entirely out of amber. | 有个房间全部用琥珀浑然制成 | 
| [41:07] | You’ve heard of it? | 你听说过吗 | 
| [41:08] | Yeah, it was dubbed the eighth wonder of the world, | 没错 曾被誉为是世界第八大奇迹 | 
| [41:10] | but nazis looted it in world war ii. | 但在二战中被纳粹洗劫了 | 
| [41:12] | Yeah, well, one of the things they took | 是的 他们掠走的财宝中 | 
| [41:13] | was an amber music box. | 就有一个琥珀八音盒 | 
| [41:14] | It’s got to be worth a few bucks. | 那东西应该能值上几个小钱 | 
| [41:16] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [41:18] | But not enough for all this. | 但不足以成为这一切的动机 | 
| [41:20] | There’s something inside it. | 是为了八音盒里的东西 | 
| [41:22] | It’s holding some secret. | 其中藏着一些秘密 | 
| [41:24] | I want to see it. | 我想要看看 | 
| [41:27] | I’m gonna need some time. | 我需要点时间 | 
| [41:36] | Well…it’s ready. | 好吧 准备就绪 | 
| [41:40] | Are you running? | 准备好逃走了吗 | 
| [41:43] | You folded. You’re back in chains. | 你又被招安 给栓上链子了啊 | 
| [41:46] | Ah, I have to see this one through. | 这次我不得不靠自己渡过难关了 | 
| [41:48] | Okay, so, Fowler wants the music box. | 所以说 福勒想要那个八音盒 | 
| [41:52] | Let’s give it to him. | 那就给他吧 | 
| [41:53] | Where is it? | 东西在哪儿 | 
| [41:55] | I don’t have it. | 我没有 | 
| [41:57] | What? You told everyone you had it. | 什么 但你一直号称自己有啊 | 
| [41:59] | I never told anyone. | 我从没说过 | 
| [42:00] | Everyone assumed I took it, and I never corrected them. | 所有人都以为我偷了 我一直懒得解释 | 
| [42:05] | It did make you appear… superhuman. | 这让你自我感觉很超出常人吧 | 
| [42:09] | Image is everything. | 保持形象最重要啊 | 
| [42:11] | Now what? | 现在怎样 | 
| [42:15] | Now I find the music box. | 我要找到那个八音盒 | 
| [42:18] | And steal it? | 再偷回来吗 | 
| [42:21] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回归本色 |