| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:11] | Scenery. Fresh air. | 景色宜人 空气新鲜 | 
| [00:14] | Just about everything I couldn’t get at my last address. | 都是我上个住处没有的 | 
| [00:16] | Byron loved the park, too… | 拜伦也爱这个公园 | 
| [00:18] | For very much the same reason. | 基本上也是这个原因 | 
| [00:22] | You do like bad boys. | 看来你真的喜欢坏小子 | 
| [00:26] | Samantha is pretty good. | 萨曼莎踢得真不错 | 
| [00:28] | Yes, she is. | 是啊 真棒 | 
| [00:30] | Here she comes. | 她过来了 | 
| [00:32] | Oh, grandma June, did you see? | 琼祖母 你看见没 | 
| [00:33] | Yes, I did, and you were wonderful. | 当然了 你真棒 | 
| [00:35] | I’m gonna go again. Watch! | 我还要进一个 好好看着 | 
| [00:37] | – Okay, I’m watching. – Go get ’em. | -好 我看着呢 -加油 | 
| [00:40] | Your granddaughter doesn’t look sick. | 您孙女不像生病的孩子啊 | 
| [00:43] | Not today. | 今天还好 | 
| [00:46] | Samantha was taken off of the donors list last week. | 萨曼莎上周被捐助者名单除名了 | 
| [00:51] | What can I do? | 我能帮点什么吗 | 
| [01:05] | Morning… Neal. | 早上好 尼尔 | 
| [01:06] | Hope you don’t mind — let myself in. | 希望你们别介意 我不请自来 | 
| [01:08] | I mind. | 我介意 | 
| [01:12] | You guys having breakfast? | 吃早饭呢 | 
| [01:13] | Yeah, we’re having breakfast. yeah. | 对 我们是在吃早饭 | 
| [01:16] | It’s a crazy ritual I’m sort of fond of. | 早饭是我挺喜欢的一个疯狂仪式 | 
| [01:18] | You want to know why? | 你知道原因吗 | 
| [01:19] | ’cause you love the free toys. | 因为你喜欢附赠玩具 | 
| [01:20] | Because breakfast doesn’t involve you. | 因为没有你瞎搅和 | 
| [01:23] | See, every morning, I sit at my dining table | 每天早上 我坐在餐桌前 | 
| [01:25] | With my lovely wife and my delicious cereal | 和可爱的妻子共进美味的麦片 | 
| [01:27] | And no thoughts of Neal Caffrey. | 而且不用想尼尔·卡夫瑞 | 
| [01:29] | This says it has a free sheriff’s badge. | 这上面说送一个警长徽章 | 
| [01:30] | Did you get it already? | 你已经拿走了吗 | 
| [01:31] | El, do something. | 小伊 做点什么 | 
| [01:32] | Do you want a bowl with that cereal? | 需要一只碗盛麦片吗 | 
| [01:35] | Thank you. Manners. | 谢谢 很有礼貌 | 
| [01:37] | That’s not what I had in mind. | 我可不是这么想的 | 
| [01:40] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 | 
| [01:41] | I’m here ’cause of June. | 因为琼有麻烦了 | 
| [01:44] | June owns the house Neal lives in. | 尼尔住在琼家中 | 
| [01:47] | I know who june is. | 我知道琼是谁 | 
| [01:48] | Her granddaughter needs a kidney, | 她孙女需要一个肾 | 
| [01:50] | But she was bumped from the transplant list last week. | 但她从移植名单上被挤掉了 | 
| [01:53] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我也不知道 | 
| [01:54] | But a few days ago, a woman approached June | 但几天前 一个女人找到琼 | 
| [01:56] | And said her organization could help find a kidney | 表示她的机构可以帮助她孙女 | 
| [01:58] | For her granddaughter. | 找到肾 | 
| [01:59] | A lot of charities do that. | 很多慈善机构都做这个的 | 
| [02:01] | Yeah, but she asked for a donation… | 不错 但她开出的捐款数额 | 
| [02:04] | Of $100,000. | 高达十万美元 | 
| [02:05] | 100 grand? | 十万美元 | 
| [02:07] | Look at you, bringing me a case. | 看你啊 还给我找了个案子 | 
| [02:09] | Well, it’s what us lawmen do. | 警察不就是干这个的吗 | 
| [02:12] | Okay, I’m interested. | 好吧 我很感兴趣 | 
| [02:15] | Talk to June, get me specifics. | 去和琼谈谈 我要知道详情 | 
| [02:16] | So I can run with it? | 那我可以带着它跑路了 | 
| [02:18] | “run with it”? no, Barney Fife. | “带着它跑路” 不用 巴尼·法夫[喜剧角色] | 
| [02:19] | No, you can walk very slowly, | 你可以慢慢的走 | 
| [02:21] | As long as you don’t interrupt my breakfast again. | 只要别再打扰我吃早饭 | 
| [02:25] | Gotcha. | 明白了 | 
| [02:26] | Enjoy your meal. | 慢用 | 
| [02:29] | Uh, Neal… | 尼尔 | 
| [02:30] | Remember, that’s not real. | 记住 那徽章只是玩具 | 
| [02:57] | Those were his words? “run with it”? | 他真这么说的 “带着它跑路” | 
| [03:00] | More or less. | 基本这个意思 | 
| [03:01] | I’m assuming “less.” | 我觉得意思偏”弱” | 
| [03:02] | Peter told me to get specifics. | 彼得要我去了解详情 | 
| [03:04] | I can’t do that until I meet the charity’s representative, | 但我得先会会那个慈善机构代表人 | 
| [03:07] | Which is why I set up a face-to-face, | 所以我以琼财政顾问的身份 | 
| [03:09] | As June’s financial adviser. | 安排了一次面谈 | 
| [03:10] | Who’s the representative? | 那代表人又是谁 | 
| [03:12] | Melissa Calloway. | 梅丽莎·卡洛维 | 
| [03:13] | The charity’s called Hearts Wide Open. | 这个慈善机构叫做”把心敞开” | 
| [03:15] | That is truly menacing. | 真恐怖 | 
| [03:17] | If I made a horror movie, | 如果我拍一部恐怖电影 | 
| [03:18] | I would definitely call it “hearts wide open.” | 那名字一定会叫《把心敞开》 | 
| [03:22] | Right on time. | 很准时 | 
| [03:24] | Already I don’t trust this woman. | 我已经不信任这个女人了 | 
| [03:26] | Because she drove here? | 因为她开车过来的吗 | 
| [03:27] | A new yorker who does not take the subway | 一个不乘地铁的纽约人 | 
| [03:28] | is not a new yorker you can trust. | 是不值得信任的 | 
| [03:30] | I don’t take the subway. | 我也不乘地铁 | 
| [03:31] | Precisely. | 所以说这句话一点不错 | 
| [03:34] | Ooh, she left her briefcase in the back. | 她把公文包落车上了 | 
| [03:36] | All right, Moz, I need a favor. | 好吧 蚊子 帮个忙 | 
| [03:38] | Break into her car. | 撬车门进去 | 
| [03:39] | That’s not so much a favor as a truly horrible idea. | 这不是帮忙 这是个馊主意 | 
| [03:43] | It’s 1:00 in the afternoon. | 现在是下午一点 | 
| [03:44] | There’s a reason most crimes happen at night — | 犯罪发生在晚上可是有原因的 | 
| [03:46] | People can’t see you! | 因为别人看不见你 | 
| [03:47] | All right, fine, fine. I’ll do it. | 好吧 好吧 我自己来 | 
| [03:49] | Uh, you have a meeting. | 但你可还要见客啊 | 
| [03:51] | No. You have a meeting. | 不 是你要见客 | 
| [03:53] | This is for June, remember? | 我们是在帮琼 记得吗 | 
| [03:57] | I need a tie. | 我需要一条领带 | 
| [04:00] | Ask about the charity, how it works. | 问她慈善机构的事 如何运行 | 
| [04:02] | More importantly, how the money works. | 更重要的是 钱用到哪里去了 | 
| [04:04] | Buy me 20 minutes. | 给我争取20分钟 | 
| [04:06] | Since when am I a people person? | 我何时变成交际高手了 | 
| [04:08] | Just do what I’d do. | 学我平时的样子 | 
| [04:13] | Good morning. | 早上好 | 
| [04:15] | Good day. | 您也是 | 
| [04:37] | Great! | 好啊 | 
| [04:38] | Just great. | 真他妈的好 | 
| [04:40] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 | 
| [04:41] | Oh, officer, hi. Can you give me a hand here? | 警官 你好 能帮个忙吗 | 
| [04:44] | I locked my briefcase in my car. | 我把公文包锁进车里了 | 
| [04:46] | And, of course, my wife grabbed the wrong keys again. | 当然了 我老婆又拿错钥匙了 | 
| [04:50] | You got I.D. that proves this is your car? | 有证件证明这是你的车吗 | 
| [04:52] | Oh, yes, sir. Yes, sir. | 当然 长官 当然有 | 
| [04:53] | It’s in the glove box right here. | 就在公文包里 | 
| [04:55] | Damn it! I got to be at the courthouse in 20 minutes. | 见鬼 我必须在20分钟内到法院 | 
| [04:58] | – You a lawyer? – Uh, prosecutor. | -你是律师 -检察官 | 
| [05:01] | Arraigning this dirtbag who took a swing at a cop | 要提审一个人渣 他竟然在警察家中 | 
| [05:04] | When he showed up on a domestic. | 殴打警察 | 
| [05:06] | The guy hit a cop? | 那人打警察 | 
| [05:08] | Right across the jaw. | 就打在下巴上 | 
| [05:13] | This is Yatsko. | 亚茨科呼叫 | 
| [05:14] | I’m gonna need a patrol car right away. | 立刻派一辆巡逻车过来 | 
| [05:22] | As I said to June, | 正如我对琼说的 | 
| [05:24] | Our organization saw what happened to Samantha. | 我们组织很清楚萨曼莎的情况 | 
| [05:27] | Bureaucracy often gets in the way of compassion. | 官僚机构没有任何怜悯之心 | 
| [05:30] | We attempt to rectify that by finding a match. | 我们正试图通过寻找匹配器官改变现状 | 
| [05:33] | But going around the national registry, | 但不在国家登记处登记 | 
| [05:35] | isn’t that illegal? | 不是违法的吗 | 
| [05:37] | Only if money exchanges hands. | 只要兑换成外币就成 | 
| [05:39] | We find donors willing to contribute | 我们找到了愿意通过 | 
| [05:42] | Through the good samaritan law. | 《见义勇为法案》捐赠器官的捐赠人 | 
| [05:44] | I am sure that there is someone | 我确信会有人 | 
| [05:46] | Who will find Samantha’s case as compelling as we do. | 像我们一样关注萨曼莎的情况 | 
| [05:51] | And a donation is what helps to move things along. | 但捐款是帮助的前提 | 
| [05:54] | We would never discourage anyone | 我们绝不拒绝 | 
| [05:56] | From helping us continue our work. | 对我们继续工作的支持 | 
| [05:58] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 | 
| [06:00] | How much is a typical donation? | 一般要捐多少 | 
| [06:03] | It varies. | 依情况而定 | 
| [06:07] | B-ballpark it for me. | 给我个大体数目 | 
| [06:10] | Anywhere from $100,000 to half a million. | 从十万到五十万美金不等 | 
| [06:14] | H-how much time do we have to consider? | 我们有多长时间可以考虑 | 
| [06:18] | Not much, unfortunately. | 很不幸 没多久 | 
| [06:19] | There are only so many willing donors. | 有意的器官捐赠者不多 | 
| [06:21] | And there are many people in difficult situations. | 但急需帮助的人却很多 | 
| [06:24] | Truer words. | 确实如此 | 
| [06:28] | You guys have no idea how much I appreciate this. | 我真的太谢谢你们了 | 
| [06:31] | Anytime. | 随时为您效劳 | 
| [06:32] | Hey, what was the name | 你那个案子的负责警官 | 
| [06:34] | Of the arresting officer on your case? | 叫什么来着 | 
| [06:36] | Jones. | 他叫琼斯 | 
| [06:38] | Jones. Sixth precinct. | 六区的 琼斯 | 
| [06:40] | Jones? | 琼斯 | 
| [06:42] | Jones. you know a Jones? | 琼斯 你认识他吗 | 
| [06:42] | I know Jones. | 我认识琼斯 | 
| [06:45] | Of course you know Jones. | 你当然认识 | 
| [06:47] | Yeah. Tough guy. | 是啊 是个硬汉 | 
| [06:50] | He could do something if he applied himself. | 他要是好好干就能成大事 | 
| [06:52] | Yeah, that’s him. | 就是他 | 
| [06:54] | Real ball-buster. | 真是条汉子 | 
| [06:55] | Ah, great! | 太好了 | 
| [06:58] | Let me just grab my ID for you. | 我把身份证拿给你看看 | 
| [07:00] | No, you’re good. | 不用了 | 
| [07:01] | Are you sure? I got it right here. | 真的不用吗 我已经拿到了 | 
| [07:03] | Yeah, don’t worry about it. | 不用麻烦了 | 
| [07:05] | All right, we’ll see you. I’m gonna get this guy for you. | 好吧 回见 我绝对会把这家伙拿下的 | 
| [07:07] | – All right. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢了 | 
| [07:08] | All right. | 小事一桩 | 
| [07:18] | Well, I hope I’ve answered all your questions… | 我想没什么疑问了吧 | 
| [07:22] | …and then some. | 就这么多了 | 
| [07:23] | But — but — | 但是 | 
| [07:25] | Feel free to call if you have more. | 如果你还有什么问题 随时打给我 | 
| [07:27] | Wait! uh, you haven’t given me the chance to… | 等等 你都没给我机会 | 
| [07:31] | Ask you to dinner. | 请你吃顿晚饭呢 | 
| [07:32] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了吗 | 
| [07:35] | Crazy for you. | 为你而疯狂 | 
| [07:36] | Uh, thank you, mr. Honeycutt. that’s fine. | 谢了 霍尼克特先生 就这样吧 | 
| [07:48] | Moz, don’t worry. The cops are gone. | 蚊子 别担心 条子都走了 | 
| [07:50] | That’s great. I hope you’re done. | 那很好 希望你已经搞定了 | 
| [07:52] | Not yet. | 还没呢 | 
| [07:53] | Well, then, get done. | 那就赶紧吧 | 
| [07:55] | You told me to do what you’d do, so I asked her to dinner. | 我按照你说的 邀请她共进晚餐 | 
| [07:57] | What happened? | 然后呢 | 
| [07:59] | She left…running. | 她急急忙忙跑路了 | 
| [08:10] | Tennis tournament. | 网球锦标赛 | 
| [08:30] | Looked into hearts wide open. | 调查”把心敞开”发现 | 
| [08:32] | Your friend Melissa works for the charity’s founder, | 你说的梅丽莎为一个慈善机构创办人工作 | 
| [08:35] | Dr. Wayne Powell. | 他叫韦恩·鲍威尔 | 
| [08:36] | Runs a number of high-end medical clinics | 他在东海岸 | 
| [08:37] | across the east coast. | 开了很多高级医疗诊所 | 
| [08:39] | Very respectable kind of guy. | 是个受人尊敬的人 | 
| [08:40] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 我不太清楚这些 | 
| [08:43] | I talked to Melissa. | 我和梅丽莎谈过 | 
| [08:45] | – I got some names. – Are they admissible? | -我打听到一些人 -消息来源正当吗 | 
| [08:47] | Let me tell you a story. | 我给你讲个故事吧 | 
| [08:48] | That’s really not necessary. | 不用了吧 | 
| [08:50] | I had a c.i. once, | 我以前有个线人吉米·伯格[音同”汉堡”] | 
| [08:51] | local kid named Jimmy Burger. | 是个当地的小伙儿 | 
| [08:52] | Raised some money and opened a restaurant on fifth. | 他存了些钱 然后在第五大街开了间餐馆 | 
| [08:55] | Let me guess — he called it “Jimmy’s Burgers.” | 让我猜猜 餐馆名是不是”吉米汉堡店” | 
| [08:56] | – No. – “the burger joint”? | -不是 -“汉堡联盟”吗 | 
| [08:57] | You done? | 你猜完没 | 
| [08:58] | In order to stay in business, | 为了能继续经营 | 
| [09:00] | He had to do the mob some favors, | 他不得不向流氓交保护费 | 
| [09:02] | But Jimmy didn’t like that. | 但是吉米很讨厌这样 | 
| [09:03] | So he came to us. | 所以他来找我们 | 
| [09:04] | He helped us make some cases. | 协助我们破了一些案子 | 
| [09:06] | But then Jimmy got cocky, | 但是吉米变得很自大 | 
| [09:08] | Started sticking his nose where it didn’t belong. | 开始多管闲事 | 
| [09:10] | You know what happened? | 你知道后来怎么了吗 | 
| [09:11] | It didn’t end happily ever after? | 肯定不是什么幸福结局 | 
| [09:13] | No, he took one. Right there. | 他挨了一枪 就在这 | 
| [09:17] | Why are you telling me this? | 你和我说这些干吗 | 
| [09:18] | Because Jimmy Burger is an example of what happens | 如果你打算恣意妄为的话 | 
| [09:21] | When you try running the show on your own. | 你就是下一个吉米·伯格 | 
| [09:23] | Don’t. | 想都别想 | 
| [09:24] | Neal. | 尼尔 | 
| [09:26] | Here’s the info on those names you asked me to check out. | 这是你要我帮你查的那些人的名单 | 
| [09:27] | Unbelievable. It’s like talking to a wall. | 不可理喻 这简直就是对牛弹琴 | 
| [09:29] | I hadn’t heard your story yet. | 之前我不知道这个故事 | 
| [09:30] | Let me see. | 让我看看 | 
| [09:34] | They’re all members of Doctoral Global Initiative. | 他们都是国际医博倡议组织的成员 | 
| [09:38] | If Powell’s charity is supplying organs, | 如果鲍威尔的慈善机构要提供器官 | 
| [09:40] | Maybe this is how he finds them. | 或许这就是器官来源 | 
| [09:41] | Interesting — | 这很有趣 | 
| [09:42] | Using the third world as you own organ bank. | 把第三世界国家看作自己的器官仓库 | 
| [09:45] | Still, it’s too circumstantial to make a case. | 但这还是不足以立案 | 
| [09:47] | Let’s talk to Powell. | 我们先找鲍威尔聊聊吧 | 
| [09:49] | I know where to find him. | 我知道去哪里找他 | 
| [10:08] | All right, scan the crowd. | 去人群里找吧 | 
| [10:09] | Powell’s got to be in there somewhere. | 鲍威尔就在里面 | 
| [10:11] | Invite only, gentlemen. | 先生们 只有受邀才能参加 | 
| [10:12] | Oh, okay. I left mine at home. | 好的 我落在家里了 | 
| [10:15] | Sorry. then you’re gonna have to go home and get it. | 抱歉 那劳烦你回家取下 | 
| [10:17] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [10:21] | That was your plan? | 这就是你的计划吗 | 
| [10:22] | You didn’t forge an invitation? | 你没有伪造邀请函吗 | 
| [10:24] | – I was allowed to? – No. | -你让我伪造吗 -不让 | 
| [10:28] | Wait. That’s her! | 等等 是她 | 
| [10:29] | Excuse me? Hi. | 你好 | 
| [10:32] | I seem to have forgotten my invitation. | 我不小心把邀请函落在家里了 | 
| [10:35] | And you are? | 你是哪位 | 
| [10:37] | Dr. Parker, from Doctoral Gglobal Initiative, | 国际医博倡议组织的派克医生 | 
| [10:39] | But you can call me Leonard. | 你可以叫我莱纳德 | 
| [10:41] | You are? | 你是 | 
| [10:43] | Ms. Calloway. | 卡洛维女士 | 
| [10:45] | Remember your invitation next time, doctor. | 下次记得带邀请函 医生 | 
| [10:48] | Have a good afternoon. | 希望你度过一个愉快的下午 | 
| [10:49] | You too. | 你也一样 | 
| [10:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 | 
| [10:52] | I’m sorry. and you are? | 抱歉 你是 | 
| [10:54] | Dr… Edgar Tannenbaum. | 艾格·唐纳伯医生 | 
| [10:56] | He’s from DGI, as well. | 他也是国际医博倡议组织的成员 | 
| [10:58] | Pleasure to meet you. I’m Melissa. | 很高兴认识你 我叫梅丽莎 | 
| [11:01] | Nice to meet you.Meliissa | 很高兴认识你 梅丽莎 | 
| [11:03] | What is your area of expertise, doctor? | 医生 你是哪个领域的 | 
| [11:05] | Chiropractics. | 我是按摩医疗师 | 
| [11:07] | You’re a chiropractor? | 你是按摩医疗师 | 
| [11:09] | And you work with DGI? | 你为国际医博倡议组织工作 | 
| [11:11] | Poor posture doesn’t discriminate. | 我们一视同仁的 | 
| [11:13] | No. | 是的 | 
| [11:15] | We may have a few slots still available. | 我们可能还有多余的老虎机 | 
| [11:17] | You boys willing to get your hands dirty? | 你们想去玩两把吗 | 
| [11:20] | Oh, yeah. yeah. sure are. yeah. | 当然想去 很不错 | 
| [11:23] | Then follow me. | 跟我来吧 | 
| [11:27] | You underestimate me maybe. | 你可能低估了我的魅力 | 
| [11:28] | They are all right. | 他们可以进 | 
| [11:32] | You do realize you have to flirt with her | 你知道吗 接下来 | 
| [11:34] | For the rest of the day, right? | 你得和她一直调情 | 
| [11:36] | Should be a fun story to tell Elizabeth | 对伊莉莎白来说 | 
| [11:37] | Over breakfast tomorrow. | 这可是个不错的早餐笑话 | 
| [11:51] | There’s Powell by the bar. | 吧台旁边的就是鲍威尔 | 
| [11:53] | See if you can get close to him. | 找个有机会接近他 | 
| [11:54] | You’ll have to pry your girlfriend off his arm first. | 你得把你的妞儿先支开 | 
| [11:57] | You know, any schlub can pick up a girl at a bar. | 随便什么人都能支开吧台边的女人 | 
| [11:59] | Want a challenge? | 知道什么是挑战吗 | 
| [12:00] | Try keeping a beautiful woman happy for 10 years running. | 试试十年如一日的逗同一个美女开心吧 | 
| [12:03] | How long has it been? | 你们什么时侯开始的 | 
| [12:05] | Summer of ’98. | 98年的那个夏天 | 
| [12:06] | Whoa. You haven’t flirted in the 21st century? | 天啊 你本世纪还没调过情 | 
| [12:11] | No. | 没有 | 
| [12:13] | Now, listen, when you talk to Powell, | 听着 和鲍威尔谈话的时候 | 
| [12:16] | Tell him that you’re from doctoral global initiative. | 告诉他你来自国际医博倡议组织 | 
| [12:18] | See how he reacts. | 看他什么反应 | 
| [12:19] | Copy that, Tannenbaum. | 明白 唐纳伯先生 | 
| [12:22] | Cranberry juice. | 给我来杯小红莓汁 | 
| [12:24] | Hey, there. | 你在这啊 | 
| [12:25] | You look thirsty. | 你好像有点渴 | 
| [12:27] | I would love a drink. | 我是很想喝一杯啊 | 
| [12:29] | Oh, and I still need to show you your spot, don’t I? | 我还得带你去参观一下呢 是吧 | 
| [12:32] | Right. Let’s go see my spot. | 对啊 那我们去转转吧 | 
| [12:34] | I’ll be back in a minute. | 我一会就回来 | 
| [12:40] | Scotch on the rocks, please. | 来杯加冰威士忌 | 
| [12:42] | Actually, you know what? Hold the rocks. | 实际上 跟你说 多放点冰 | 
| [12:44] | I just got off a 30-hour flight. | 我刚坐了30小时的飞机 | 
| [12:45] | Sooner I forget it, the better. | 越快缓过来越好啊 | 
| [12:47] | There’s a trick to that, you know. | 我教你一招 | 
| [12:49] | Sleeping pills. | 吃点安眠药 | 
| [12:51] | Yeah, never works. | 是啊 但是从来都不管用 | 
| [12:52] | Too wound up. | 我太紧张了 | 
| [12:54] | The trick is not taking it on the plane. | 不是等你上了飞机才吃药的 | 
| [12:57] | Take it in the car on the way to the airport. | 你坐车去机场的时候就吃 | 
| [12:59] | Thanks for the advice, doctor… | 谢谢你的建议 你是 | 
| [13:02] | – Powell. – Powell? | -鲍威尔 -你叫鲍威尔 | 
| [13:04] | Dr. Wayne Powell? | 韦恩·鲍威尔医生 | 
| [13:06] | Oh, my… | 天啊 | 
| [13:08] | You’re one of my heroes. | 你可是我的偶像之一啊 | 
| [13:10] | Leonard Parker. Doctoral Global Initiative. | 我叫莱纳德·帕克 来自国际医博倡议组织 | 
| [13:13] | DGI. | 国际医博倡议组织 | 
| [13:15] | Well, may I say that you are one of my heroes? | 我可以称你为我的偶像吗 | 
| [13:17] | You work closely with Powell? | 你跟鲍威尔合作很紧密啊 | 
| [13:19] | He keeps a small circle. | 他的交际圈很小 | 
| [13:20] | Your friend back there seems to have captured his attention. | 他好像很关注你那个朋友啊 | 
| [13:24] | He’s a charmer. | 他很有魅力的 | 
| [13:26] | I prefer someone with a little more…experience. | 我更喜欢那种经验老到的人 | 
| [13:31] | You’re married. | 你结婚了吧 | 
| [13:33] | 10 years and counting. | 十年已逝 未觉久矣 | 
| [13:35] | Commitment. | 信守承诺 | 
| [13:37] | Another quality I admire. | 这一点我也很欣赏 | 
| [13:42] | Doctoral global initiative | 国际医博倡议组织 | 
| [13:43] | Is one of the few charitable organizations I still respect. | 是少数的几个我很尊敬的组织之一 | 
| [13:46] | Is that why you founded hearts wide open? | 所以你才会想对我畅所欲言 | 
| [13:49] | One of the reasons. | 这是一方面 | 
| [13:50] | What can I get you? | 愿意效劳 | 
| [13:51] | Cranberry juice. | 一杯红莓汁 | 
| [13:53] | You know, perhaps you can, uh, help me. | 也许你可以 帮帮我 | 
| [13:55] | I’ve got what you might call a friend in need. | 我有一个急需帮助的朋友 | 
| [14:00] | I’ve arranged this setup | 我派人搭的这个帐篷 | 
| [14:02] | in case any of our athletes have any injuries today. | 以防今天哪位选手突然受伤了 | 
| [14:05] | The club has a doctor on call, | 俱乐部里已经有个医生待命 | 
| [14:07] | but would you mind acting as backup? | 你介不介意做个后备医生 | 
| [14:10] | I’m here to help. | 乐意效劳 | 
| [14:11] | Great. | 太好了 | 
| [14:14] | I’ll be your first patient. | 那我来做你第一位病人 | 
| [14:16] | I’ve have this knot in my back. | 我后背有个疙瘩 | 
| [14:20] | Would you mind taking a look? | 你能帮我检查一下吗 | 
| [14:21] | No. | 可以 | 
| [14:25] | Well, okay. Everything appears smooth. | 还好啊 挺光滑的 | 
| [14:29] | Just below the fifth vertebra. | 就在第五椎骨下面 | 
| [14:34] | Feel that? | 摸到了吗 | 
| [14:37] | Lot of tension, right? | 是不是很僵硬啊 | 
| [14:38] | I can feel the tension. yep, yep. | 我也感觉得出这里很僵硬 | 
| [14:40] | Maybe this is stress. | 也许你压力太大了 | 
| [14:43] | From — from work, maybe? | 是工作的关系吧 | 
| [14:45] | Maybe. | 也许是吧 | 
| [14:48] | Why don’t you go lower? | 你再往下一点吧 | 
| [14:55] | See, his remaining kidney is highly sensitized. | 他余下的肾脏非常敏感 | 
| [14:59] | P.R.A. is through the roof. | 特异性抗体指数过高 | 
| [15:00] | What he needs is a zero mismatch. | 他需要一个无差别配对的肾脏 | 
| [15:04] | Perfect compatibility is rare. | 绝对的配对很少见的 | 
| [15:06] | I’m hopeful. | 我怀有希望 | 
| [15:09] | There’s a village on the outskirts of Manipur. | 我记得曼尼普尔[印度]的郊区有一个村子 | 
| [15:13] | Genetics of the population shows some promise. | 依据群体遗传学 那里可能会找得到 | 
| [15:15] | India? I travel there often. | 印度吗 我经常去那边的 | 
| [15:17] | It’s unfortunate | 很不幸的是 | 
| [15:19] | The locals can’t legally sell you what you need. | 当地人不能通过合法途径把东西卖给你 | 
| [15:21] | Both parties would win. | 大家都得获利才行 | 
| [15:23] | My friend would agree with you. | 我朋友应该会同意的 | 
| [15:27] | Tell you what. | 跟你说 | 
| [15:28] | Why don’t you give me a call | 你什么时候到曼尼普尔了 | 
| [15:32] | Whenever you find yourself there? | 就给我打个电话吧 | 
| [15:34] | We make exceptionally charitable donations. | 我们可以进行一次特别慈善捐款 | 
| [15:45] | Maybe we’re working the wrong side. | 也许我们检查错地方了 | 
| [15:47] | I’m not quite ready for that. | 我还没准备好这么做 | 
| [15:50] | Maybe you should tell me more | 你能给我讲些 | 
| [15:52] | About your work with Dr. Powell, | 你跟鲍威尔医生工作的经历吗 | 
| [15:54] | Why it’s causing so much tension down here. | 是什么引起了大片的肌肉僵硬呢 | 
| [15:59] | Well, we operate the Howser Clinic in Manhattan. | 我们一起在曼哈顿经营霍瑟诊所 | 
| [16:03] | The Howser? Best clinic there is. | 霍瑟诊所 那是这里最好的诊所 | 
| [16:07] | I’ve been dying to check it out. | 我一直都想去看看 | 
| [16:09] | Well… | 这样啊 | 
| [16:11] | You should come see it for yourself. | 你真该去那里看看 | 
| [16:20] | This is my personal number. | 这是我的私人号码 | 
| [16:24] | Feel free to give me a call… | 你何时准备好了 | 
| [16:28] | Whenever you’re ready. | 尽情给我打电话 | 
| [16:54] | Hey, uh, dr.Tannenbaum, | 唐纳伯医生 | 
| [16:57] | Um, Elizabeth was just wondering, | 伊丽莎白想知道 | 
| [16:59] | Does “FBI” stand for “Female Body Inspector?” | FBI是不是女体检查师的意思 | 
| [17:02] | Sit down and shut up. | 坐下然后闭上嘴 | 
| [17:06] | I pulled Powell’s travel records. | 我查了鲍威尔的旅行记录 | 
| [17:08] | He’s been flying to India quite a bit. | 他经常飞到印度去 | 
| [17:10] | But I can’t arrest the guy for building up his mileage. | 我不能因为他积累飞行公里数而逮捕他 | 
| [17:12] | What about the people he uses to scout for donor organs? | 那那些帮他搜集器官的人呢 | 
| [17:15] | Virtually impossible to prove. | 也无法坐实罪状 | 
| [17:16] | The charity masks their work as volunteering, | 这个组织伪装成了自愿的形式 | 
| [17:19] | And all the funds that pass through there | 所有流入那个组织的资金 | 
| [17:21] | Are tagged as charitable contributions. | 都被贴上了慈善捐款的标签 | 
| [17:23] | Powell looks like a saint through all this. | 从头到尾鲍威尔都伪装成了一个圣人 | 
| [17:25] | And considering his own condition… | 考虑到他自己的身体状况 | 
| [17:28] | – “His own condition”? – Kidney disease. | -他自己的身体状况 -他的肾不好 | 
| [17:31] | That explains why he was drinking | 怪不得他在俱乐部里 | 
| [17:32] | cranberry juice in the club | 只喝红莓汁 | 
| [17:33] | That’s right. | 对头 | 
| [17:35] | Apparently, he was born with just one kidney. | 显而易见的是 他天生就只有一个肾脏 | 
| [17:38] | His P.R.A.s are high. he needs — | 他的特异性抗体指数很高 他需要 | 
| [17:40] | A zero mismatch. | 需要无差别配对 | 
| [17:41] | Peter, he’s got the perfect cover here. | 彼得 他掩饰的相当好 | 
| [17:43] | If he weren’t so dirty, I’d almost respect him. | 如果他没犯这么多事 也许我会很尊敬他的 | 
| [17:46] | All right, what we have here is a nice little theory. | 我们现在已经有了完美的理论思路 | 
| [17:48] | I need proof. | 我要证据 | 
| [17:49] | And I’m guessing it’s all here. | 我觉得证据就在这里 | 
| [17:51] | The Howser Clinic? | 霍瑟诊所 | 
| [17:54] | What, you think he’d keep patient records there? | 你觉得他会把病人记录存放在那里 | 
| [17:56] | Someone’s got to keep a log of all those wealthy friends. | 总得有人负责记录那些有钱的买家吧 | 
| [17:58] | – Let’s take a look. – Can’t. | -那我们去查一下 -不行 | 
| [18:00] | Doctor-patient confidentiality | 医患保密协议 | 
| [18:01] | Prohibits us from getting inside. | 不会让我们进去搜查的 | 
| [18:03] | We need to look at this another way. | 我们得另辟蹊径 | 
| [18:16] | Byrne vs. Bobby Fischer, 1956. | 1956年拜恩对鲍比·菲舍尔那局 | 
| [18:19] | Very good. who won? | 非常正确 最后谁赢了 | 
| [18:21] | Fischer. | 菲舍尔 | 
| [18:23] | He sacrificed his queen on move 17. | 他在第17步弃后 | 
| [18:27] | You all right? | 你还好吧 | 
| [18:28] | The charity rescinded its offer to June’s granddaughter. | 慈善机构撤回了对琼孙女的提议 | 
| [18:33] | What? | 什么 | 
| [18:35] | Yep. | 是真的 | 
| [18:36] | Oh, god. | 天啊 | 
| [18:38] | Did they say why? | 他们说为什么了吗 | 
| [18:39] | They say they found a more urgent recipient. | 他们说有一个更紧急的待捐助者 | 
| [18:44] | And you — | 你就 | 
| [18:46] | Yes. i scouted the clinic. | 是真的 我去诊所看了下 | 
| [18:49] | Something’s got them spooked. | 发现他们像是被吓到了 | 
| [18:51] | Employees have been throwing files into the garbage all day. | 工作人员一整天在销毁资料 | 
| [18:54] | You see what the files were? | 是什么样的资料 | 
| [18:55] | I couldn’t. | 我看不到 | 
| [18:57] | It’s pretty upscale. private security everywhere. | 那里全是高级警报装置 | 
| [19:02] | Any idea what’s got them rattled? | 你知不知道他们为什么这么惊慌 | 
| [19:18] | Honey? | 亲爱的 | 
| [19:20] | Yeah? | 怎么了 | 
| [19:24] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [19:27] | I was gonna talk to you about that. | 我正准备跟你说这个的 | 
| [19:29] | That is part of an undercover job I was working. | 那是我做卧底工作拿到的 | 
| [19:34] | And part of the cover was that I had to talk to another woman. | 这份工作还包括跟女人聊天套话 | 
| [19:40] | You must’ve been quite the conversationalist. | 你一定很会花言巧语 | 
| [19:43] | I had to flirt with her | 我得跟她调情 | 
| [19:46] | so Neal could get closer to the target. | 尼尔才能接近目标 | 
| [19:49] | Isn’t it usually the other way around? | 平时不是反着的吗 | 
| [19:51] | Eh, she chose me. | 她看上我了 | 
| [19:53] | You had to seduce another woman? | 你要勾引女人啊 | 
| [19:55] | No. no. I had… I just had drinks with her. | 不不 我 我就跟她喝了几杯 | 
| [19:59] | Nothing happened, El. I swear. | 什么事都没有 小伊 我发誓 | 
| [20:03] | Are you laughing? | 你这是笑吗 | 
| [20:05] | You’re laughing. You’re laughing. | 你在笑 你居然笑我 | 
| [20:11] | You had to flirt? | 你还得跟人调情 | 
| [20:12] | You hate flirting! | 你最讨厌调情了 | 
| [20:13] | I know. And now I remember why. | 可不是嘛 我想起来原因了 | 
| [20:16] | What did you say to her? | 你跟她怎么说的 | 
| [20:18] | I said that she looked thirsty. | 我说 “你好像有点渴” | 
| [20:22] | It worked. | 还真管用了 | 
| [20:23] | Oh, please tell me there’s surveillance video of this. | 千万要有监控录像拍下来啊 | 
| [20:27] | I got to see this. | 我可得看看 | 
| [20:33] | Yeah? | 喂 | 
| [20:34] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 | 
| [20:35] | I’m just wondering if you looked into that clinic yet. | 你想知道那家诊所你查了没 | 
| [20:37] | I had the bureau put in a request | 我让局里出面 | 
| [20:38] | for their financial records. | 查他们的财务记录 | 
| [20:40] | Why? | 怎么了 | 
| [20:41] | No, I’m just checking. I’m just checking. Thanks. | 没事 我问问情况 谢了 | 
| [20:44] | Why is Elizabeth laughing? | 你老婆笑什么呢 | 
| [20:46] | No idea. | 不知道 | 
| [20:47] | Talk to you later. | 待会儿说 | 
| [20:49] | The FBI asked for copies of their financial records. | 局里向他们索要财务记录 | 
| [20:52] | That explains it. | 原来如此 | 
| [20:55] | I’d be doctoring my books right now, too. | 换了我 我也赶快作假帐 | 
| [20:57] | We have to get into that clinic, | 我们得进去查查 | 
| [20:59] | see what they’re trying to get rid of. | 看看他们到底要瞒什么 | 
| [21:02] | Have a plan? | 有计划吗 | 
| [21:08] | I promise, I will never even think about | 我发誓 以后再不进高楼了 | 
| [21:10] | going up in a tall building again. | 再不进了 | 
| [21:12] | Oh, God. Please don’t let me die. | 上帝啊 我不想死 | 
| [21:17] | Hi, I’m here to drop off a patient. | 你好 我是来送病人的 | 
| [21:19] | Face with your toast, I’m a cop. | 趴下 我是警察 | 
| [21:24] | Mental health services doesn’t have anyone | 心理健康服务机构今天 | 
| [21:26] | scheduled to come in today. | 没病人预约入院啊 | 
| [21:28] | Let’s see you take this under advisement, jerkweed! | 让你干啥就干啥 混蛋 | 
| [21:30] | Right, they… they wouldn’t have said anything. | 不错 他们确实没预约 | 
| [21:32] | Um… this is a bit sensitive. | 这事比较敏感 | 
| [21:35] | The Mayor asked for it be handled quietly. | 市长希望低调处理 | 
| [21:38] | It’s his nephew. | 这位是他侄子 | 
| [21:41] | I can’t exactly give you his name, | 我不能告诉你他的名字 | 
| [21:42] | but he thinks he’s — | 可他自称是 | 
| [21:44] | Yippee-ki-yay, mother– | 妈咪妈咪个妈咪轰 | 
| [21:45] | Bruce! Bruce. | 布鲁斯 布鲁斯 | 
| [21:48] | We’ve got to get him to see Dr. Westlake right away. | 我得立刻送他去见威斯勒医生 | 
| [21:51] | I’ll ring him now. | 我给他打电话 | 
| [21:52] | Wait, hold on. hold on. | 等等 别打别打 | 
| [21:54] | My… my patient sees you making a call, he might get upset, | 这病人看见你打电话 会害怕的 | 
| [21:56] | Think you’re alerting the bad guys. | 会以为你在通知坏人 | 
| [21:58] | I’ll just take him to Dr. Westlake myself. | 我还是亲自送他去吧 | 
| [21:59] | It’s Room 207, right? | 207房是吧 | 
| [22:01] | Right. | 对 | 
| [22:04] | On your feet, Bruce. | 站起来 布鲁斯 | 
| [22:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [22:08] | – Welcome to the party, pal. – Don’t oversell it. | -欢迎来派对 哥们 -别闹 | 
| [22:13] | This way. This way. | 这边 这边 | 
| [22:19] | Nice work, Moz. | 装的真好 蚊子 | 
| [22:21] | You can quit shaking now. | 别抖了现在 | 
| [22:22] | I’m not acting. I hate hospitals. | 我没装 我是真讨厌医院 | 
| [22:25] | Now I have what he has. | 我现在也要打喷嚏了 | 
| [22:31] | Dr. Westlake, please. | 请转威斯勒医生 | 
| [22:51] | Looks like a waste of some perfectly good files. | 这么多有用的文件都浪费了 | 
| [22:55] | All right, I’ll go in. | 好了 我要进去了 | 
| [23:47] | Here we go. | 找着了 | 
| [23:51] | Every donor on here is a major player in this city. | 这上面的捐款人可都是城里的大人物 | 
| [23:58] | Hey, who’s in Dr. Powell’s office? | 谁进了鲍威尔医生的办公室 | 
| [24:01] | Paging security to Dr. Powell’s office. | 请保安速去鲍威尔医生办公室 | 
| [24:05] | Peter, I hope you get this. | 彼得 你可千万要收到 | 
| [24:21] | Stop that fax. | 把那传真掐了 | 
| [24:23] | Don’t move! | 别动 | 
| [24:24] | I’m borrowing Dr. Powell’s fax machine. | 借他传真机用一下而已 | 
| [24:30] | Honey, you expecting a fax? | 亲爱的 你等传真吗 | 
| [24:32] | No. I didn’t even know that thing was still plugged in. | 没有啊 传真机还用着吗 | 
| [24:36] | Jimmy burger? Who’s Jimmy Burger? | 吉米·伯格 谁啊 | 
| [24:40] | That’s Neal. | 尼尔的代号 | 
| [24:42] | He was in your office. | 他进了你办公室 | 
| [24:43] | Who is he? | 是什么人 | 
| [24:44] | He won’t say. | 他不肯说 | 
| [24:46] | But he’s got some kind of tracker on his ankle. | 可他脚踝上套着个跟踪器 | 
| [24:49] | He was going through your files. | 还翻看你的文件 | 
| [24:51] | We figured you’d want to know | 我们觉得在通知有关部门之前 | 
| [24:53] | before we involved the authorities, Br. Powell. | 应该先告诉你 鲍威尔医生 | 
| [24:54] | Look, he’s probably one of Westlake’s patients, | 他可能是威斯勒医生的病人 | 
| [24:57] | escaped from the third floor. | 从三楼跑下来了 | 
| [24:58] | I’m on my way. Hold him until I arrive. | 我就来 看住他 | 
| [25:02] | It would be best if you calm him down. | 最好让他冷静下来 | 
| [25:04] | Understood. | 明白 | 
| [25:17] | This is to help you relax. | 这有助你休息 | 
| [25:20] | I hope there’s something fun in there, Nurse Ratched. | 里头有乐子吧 拉契特护士[《飞越疯人院》] | 
| [25:36] | Electronic Monitoring Compliance Unit. | 您好 电子监控服务部 | 
| [25:39] | This is Burke, FBI. | 我是联调局的博尔克 | 
| [25:40] | I need the location of detention tracking anklet 93-05-alpha. | 给我查93-05阿尔法号脚链的位置 | 
| [25:44] | Neal Caffrey. | 尼尔·卡夫瑞 | 
| [25:46] | One moment, please. | 请稍等 | 
| [25:47] | Is Neal in trouble? | 尼尔有麻烦吗 | 
| [25:48] | Yeah. He’s in a lot of trouble. | 是 他有大麻烦了 | 
| [25:50] | Agent Burke, we have him located at 626 William Street. | 博尔克探员 他位于威廉姆街626号 | 
| [25:57] | 梅丽莎·卡洛维 把心敞开 威廉姆街626号 | |
| [26:00] | Caffrey! I told him not to go to that clinic. | 这个卡夫瑞 告诉他别去这家诊所的 | 
| [26:03] | I told him! | 话都说尽了 | 
| [26:04] | But he’s Neal. He doesn’t think. | 可他是尼尔 做事不假思索 | 
| [26:06] | They’re gonna send him back to prison for this. | 出了这事 他非得回去坐牢不可 | 
| [26:09] | What I have to do is call Judge Chivero and get a warrant. | 我得找谢伐罗法官批个搜查令 | 
| [26:12] | I mean, why don’t you just get somebody to, | 那你为何不找个人 | 
| [26:14] | I don’t know, show you the place? | 直接带你进去呢 | 
| [26:15] | If she invites you in, that’s okay, right? | 如果她邀你入内 就不需搜查令了 | 
| [26:23] | This is Melissa. | 我是梅丽莎 | 
| [26:24] | Hey… Melissa. | 你好 梅丽莎 | 
| [26:27] | Hello? | 您是 | 
| [26:30] | This is Dr. Tannenbaum from the tennis club. | 网球俱乐部见过 我是唐纳伯医生 | 
| [26:33] | How are you? | 你好吗 | 
| [26:34] | Actually, I’m going into the office for Dr. Powell. | 我在去鲍威尔办公室的路上呢 | 
| [26:38] | Perfect. | 太好了 | 
| [26:39] | Uh, you said I could swing by anytime, | 你说随时欢迎我参观 | 
| [26:41] | and I’m gonna be in the neighborhood. | 我现在刚好就在附近 | 
| [26:42] | Oh, I’m sorry, but today is not looking good. | 抱歉 今天不大合适 | 
| [26:46] | Tell her you need to see her. | 跟她说 你需要见她 | 
| [26:48] | Tell her you can’t stop thinking about her. | 说你一直都惦记着她 | 
| [26:52] | This is a test. | 你这是在试探我 | 
| [26:53] | – Doctor, are you there? – Yeah. | -医生 你在听吗 -我在 | 
| [26:55] | I need to see you. | 我需要见你 | 
| [26:57] | I can’t stop thinking about you. | 我一直惦记着你 | 
| [27:00] | Is that right? | 真的吗 | 
| [27:03] | Okay, compliment her. | 夸她两句 | 
| [27:04] | Tell her that you’ve never met someone like her. | 说你从没见过她这么特别的人 | 
| [27:06] | You’re intrigued. | 说她把你迷住了 | 
| [27:09] | I’ve never met someone like you…before. | 我从没见过你这么特别的人 从没有 | 
| [27:13] | I’m intrigued. | 你把我迷住了 | 
| [27:15] | Well, I’d be lying if I said | 说实话 | 
| [27:17] | I didn’t miss those magic hands of yours. | 我倒真挺想念你那双神之手 | 
| [27:20] | “Magic hands”? | 神之手 | 
| [27:23] | I was a chiropractor. | 我假扮一位按摩医疗师 | 
| [27:25] | – Really? – Doctor? | -是嘛 -医生 | 
| [27:26] | – Yes? – I’ve got to run. | -我在 -我得挂了 | 
| [27:28] | But if you’re really interested in seeing the clinic today, | 如果你今天真想来诊所找我的话 | 
| [27:30] | I can get you a pass. | 我可以疏通保安 | 
| [27:32] | If you can come by later, we could grab a drink. | 如果来晚点 我们还能喝一杯 | 
| [27:35] | Perfect. | 太棒了 | 
| [27:37] | That was definitely a test. | 你肯定是在试探我 | 
| [27:46] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮您的 | 
| [27:48] | Yeah…. | 那个… | 
| [27:51] | Oh, there she is. Melissa! | 她来了 梅丽莎 | 
| [27:53] | Dr. Tannenbaum? Uh, you’re early. | 唐纳伯医生 你来的真早啊 | 
| [27:57] | I couldn’t wait to see you. | 我太想见你了 | 
| [28:00] | Well, I’m flattered, | 我受宠若惊 | 
| [28:02] | But, uh, this really isn’t a good time. | 可是 现在真的不是时候 | 
| [28:03] | If you don’t mind waiting until this evening… | 你介意等到晚上吗 | 
| [28:05] | I couldn’t wait. | 我已经迫不及待了 | 
| [28:07] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [28:09] | – Yes? – It’s Powell. | -你好 -我是鲍威尔 | 
| [28:11] | Don’t talk to anyone. | 别和任何人讲话 | 
| [28:12] | I’m 10 minutes away. | 我10分钟后到 | 
| [28:14] | Doctor, what is going on? | 医生 出什么事了 | 
| [28:15] | I’ll explain when I get there. | 我到了再和你解释 | 
| [28:19] | Doctor? | 医生 | 
| [28:22] | Neal! | 尼尔 | 
| [28:24] | Neal? | 尼尔 | 
| [28:42] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 | 
| [28:45] | What did they do to you? | 他们把你怎么了 | 
| [28:47] | Hey, buddy! | 嗨 小亲亲 | 
| [28:49] | Neal. | 尼尔 | 
| [28:50] | Hi. | 你好呀 | 
| [28:59] | All right, we have to get you out of these restraints. | 好吧 先把这些皮锁解开 | 
| [29:01] | Oh, you mean these? What? | 噢 你说这些呀 厉害吧 | 
| [29:04] | Never met a lock I couldn’t pick… | 天下没有我撬不开的锁 | 
| [29:06] | Except my anklet. | 除了定位脚链 | 
| [29:08] | All right. Come on. | 行了 走吧 | 
| [29:09] | I don’t know what it is about — you’re strong. | 我不知道怎么回事 你真有力气 | 
| [29:11] | You’re strong. oh, I got it. I got it. | 大力士 不用抱 我自己走 | 
| [29:14] | – Come on. – I got it. | -走吧 -我自己走 | 
| [29:25] | Easy. Come on. | 你慢点 快起来 | 
| [29:29] | I cannot believe you. | 真难以置信 | 
| [29:31] | Why would you do something like this? | 你为什么这么干 | 
| [29:33] | Peter, I’ve done so-o-o many worse things | 彼得 你不知道 我还做过好多好多 | 
| [29:35] | you don’t even know about. | 更坏的事儿呢 | 
| [29:37] | Just shut up. | 给我闭嘴 | 
| [29:38] | Like what things? | 比如呢 | 
| [29:42] | You remember the Antioch manuscripts? | 记得那个安提俄克的手抄本吗 | 
| [29:44] | You took those? How? | 你偷了那个 怎么偷的 | 
| [29:46] | Carrier pigeons. | 信鸽 | 
| [29:48] | Think about it. | 自己想想吧 | 
| [29:50] | Who cares? Look, Peter, that’s not what’s important. | 谁在乎啊 彼得 那不重要 | 
| [29:53] | It’s not about money. | 与钱无关 | 
| [29:55] | It’s about people. | 重要的是那些人 | 
| [29:56] | Good, ’cause you’re gonna be spending | 很好 等我把你从这儿弄出去 | 
| [29:58] | a lot of quality time with people in orange jumpsuits | 你就得和穿橘黄色连衣裤的家伙们 | 
| [30:00] | once I get you out of here. | 度过很久的时光了 | 
| [30:02] | Right. | 是啊 | 
| [30:04] | I’m going down once they see those security tapes of me | 一旦他们看到我闯进来的监控录像 | 
| [30:07] | breaking in here. | 我就完蛋了 | 
| [30:08] | There’s surveillance cameras. | 有监视器 | 
| [30:12] | Before I go back, you should know this. | 回去坐牢之前 我得告诉你件事 | 
| [30:15] | Out of all the people in my life– | 在我的一生中 | 
| [30:17] | Mozzie, even Kate, you know — | 不管是蚊子 还是凯特 知道吗 | 
| [30:21] | you’re the only one. | 你是唯一的一个 | 
| [30:23] | “The only one” what? | “唯一的一个”什么 | 
| [30:24] | The only person in my life I trust. | 我一生中唯一信任的人 | 
| [30:45] | Don’t pick this. | 不许撬开这个 | 
| [30:51] | All right, someone got into my office. | 是这样 有人进了我的办公室 | 
| [30:53] | The orderlies have got him locked down | 护工已经把他锁起来了 | 
| [30:55] | so we can question him. | 我们可以好好问问他 | 
| [30:56] | Now, I want to find out who he is | 我要搞清楚 他是谁 | 
| [30:59] | and if he took anything. | 还有他是不是拿了什么 | 
| [31:04] | I could slip you off. That wouldn’t be picking. | 我能把你滑掉 那不算是撬锁 | 
| [31:07] | That’d be slipping. But… | 这算是滑开 不过 | 
| [31:17] | – What is that? – Surveillance tape. | -这是什么 -监控录像带 | 
| [31:21] | Peter? | 彼得 | 
| [31:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [31:25] | You st– you stole that for me? | 你为我偷的吗 | 
| [31:27] | Yeah, it’s a regular kodak moment. | 是啊 这是我的”幸福时刻” | 
| [31:35] | My head is killing me. | 头疼死我了 | 
| [31:37] | – Neal, are you all right? – Hey, what about me? | -尼尔 你没事吧 -喂 我呢 | 
| [31:40] | There’s some dishes that need to be washed, Mr. Magic hands. | 还有些盘子要洗 神之手先生 | 
| [31:45] | Do you want some more ice? | 还需要冰块吗 | 
| [31:47] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [31:49] | I’ll get some. | 我去拿 | 
| [31:54] | You better have found something. | 你最好有所发现 | 
| [31:55] | I saw a list full of wealthy clients, | 我看到了一个名单 上面全是大款 | 
| [31:59] | all of them willing to pay for organs, | 他们都愿意付钱移植器官 | 
| [32:00] | if the time comes. | 只要出现合适的器官 | 
| [32:02] | Be nice if we could prove it. | 要是我们能证明这点就好了 | 
| [32:03] | Maybe we can. | 也许可以 | 
| [32:05] | There was another list — | 还有一个名单 | 
| [32:07] | hundreds of names and blood types. | 上面有几百个名字 还有血型 | 
| [32:09] | Your fax. | 你的传真 | 
| [32:11] | That’s what this is. | 这就是那个名单 | 
| [32:13] | Yeah. They must be the donors Powell’s been targeting. | 他们肯定就是鲍威尔所谓的器官捐赠人 | 
| [32:17] | Only four names came through? | 只传过来四个名字吗 | 
| [32:18] | Four’s enough. We can talk to them. | 四个就够了 我们可以找他们谈谈 | 
| [32:27] | Powell doesn’t get his donors from overseas. | 鲍威尔不从海外寻找器官捐赠人 | 
| [32:29] | He gets them from charity cases | 他用需要救助的人群 | 
| [32:30] | for Hearts Wide Open. | 为”把心敞开”储备器官 | 
| [32:32] | Each one of these four donors | 四个捐赠人都是 | 
| [32:34] | passed through Powell’s clinics for various treatments. | 去鲍威尔的诊所进行治疗的病人 | 
| [32:36] | Their blood types were then put on a master list, | 然后他们的血型就被列到一个总清单上 | 
| [32:38] | which Powell pulled from | 有钱的病人需要器官移植的时候 | 
| [32:40] | whenever a more affluent patient needed a transplant. | 鲍威尔就会从中选择器官捐赠人 | 
| [32:43] | Well, then what’s his connection to Doctoral Global Initiative? | 那他和国际医博倡议组织是什么关系 | 
| [32:45] | Why so many trips to india? | 为什么频繁的去印度 | 
| [32:47] | Remember, Powell has nephrosis. | 别忘了 鲍威尔有肾病 | 
| [32:49] | He’s only got one kidney, and he needs a new one — | 他只有一个肾 还需要一个新的 | 
| [32:51] | Not just anyone, a zero mismatch. | 对肾源要求苛刻 要完全匹配 | 
| [32:54] | Powell’s been looking all over the world for this kidney. | 鲍威尔为这个肾跑遍世界各地 | 
| [32:57] | The money from this charity scam | 用慈善骗局赚的钱 | 
| [32:58] | is what sponsored and financed his ’round-the-world search. | 来作为他全球搜索的资金来源和保障 | 
| [33:02] | So, the kidney donors that you guys tracked down — | 那你们查到的这些捐肾的人 | 
| [33:04] | How much money did he offer them? | 他给他们多少钱 | 
| [33:05] | $10,000 each, | 每人一万 | 
| [33:06] | but then he flipped them for $200,000. | 可后来提到了二十万 | 
| [33:10] | We can’t prove this, people. | 我们无法证明这点 | 
| [33:11] | The donors won’t testify. | 捐赠人不会出来作证的 | 
| [33:13] | So, I’m gonna need some out-of-the-box thinking | 所以就这个案件 我需要 | 
| [33:14] | from you guys on this one. | 各位提出一些打破常规的想法 | 
| [33:21] | Anyone. | 有人吗 | 
| [33:23] | All right, Caffrey, let’s have it. | 好吧 卡夫瑞 说来听听 | 
| [33:25] | If we can trace any of the money | 如果我们可以追踪到 | 
| [33:26] | Powell’s made from his illegal organ sales, | 鲍威尔通过非法贩卖器官获得的资金 | 
| [33:28] | we can bring him down, right? | 我们就能将其绳之以法 对吧 | 
| [33:29] | – Right. – So, let’s make him spend that money. | -没错 -那我们逼他花钱吧 | 
| [33:31] | On what? | 花在哪儿啊 | 
| [33:32] | The thing he wants most. | 他最想要的东西 | 
| [33:35] | What are the symptoms of kidney failure? | 肾衰竭都有什么症状呢 | 
| [33:40] | Major symptoms include headaches, weight loss, | 主要症状有头疼 体重下降 | 
| [33:42] | Skin irritation, chills, fatigue, | 皮肤过敏 发冷 疲劳 | 
| [33:44] | And — oh. | 还有 | 
| [33:45] | Oh. that — that — that — that’s not pretty. | 哎呀 这个 这个真要命 | 
| [33:48] | All right, how many symptoms can we give him in a week? | 一周内我们能让他出现多少症状 | 
| [33:50] | – Three should do it. – Think that’ll be enough? | -三个就够了 -你觉得够吗 | 
| [33:52] | Guy that’s worried about it? It’ll be enough. | 他现在可是杯弓蛇影 草木皆兵 | 
| [33:54] | Okay, what do we start with? | 好 从哪个开始 | 
| [33:56] | Let’s see the workup on him. | 看看他的病情检查报告 | 
| [33:59] | Okay. One of the symptoms is headaches. | 好 症状之一是头疼 | 
| [34:01] | We can swap his glasses. | 我们可以换掉他的眼镜 | 
| [34:03] | I have a friend who wears glasses. | 我有个戴眼镜的朋友 | 
| [34:04] | Trust me, we swap them out, he’ll know. | 相信我 要是我们换眼镜 他会发觉 | 
| [34:06] | Fatigue. | 疲劳 | 
| [34:07] | Weight loss. | 体重下降 | 
| [34:09] | According to his file, he dropped off a suit | 从资料看 他为参加本周二的一个派对 | 
| [34:11] | to have it dry-cleaned for an event this tuesday night. | 把一套西装拿去干洗了 | 
| [34:14] | The day before Powell’s due in, we’ll pick up his clothes… | 我们赶在他前一天领回西装 | 
| [34:20] | …and swap them out for a larger size. | 偷换成大一号的 | 
| [34:21] | He’ll think he’s dropped a few pounds. | 让他以为自己轻了几磅 | 
| [34:28] | When we have his clothes, | 既然拿到了他的衣服 | 
| [34:30] | We’ll give him his second problem. | 那顺便给他添一条症状 | 
| [34:31] | Skin irritation. | 皮肤过敏 | 
| [34:33] | – How do we do that? – Oh, we’ve got a spray. | -这点怎么办 -我们有喷剂 | 
| [34:35] | You’ve got an itching spray? | 你们连瘙痒喷剂都有啊 | 
| [34:37] | We’ve got a lot of things you don’t know about. | 你不知道的还多着呢 | 
| [34:39] | – Wow. – What? | -哇哦 -怎么 | 
| [34:41] | You’re really enjoying this. | 看你一脸邪恶的样子 | 
| [34:42] | No. | 才没有 | 
| [34:44] | Maybe just a little. | 算有一点吧 | 
| [34:52] | Third symptom. | 第三个症状 | 
| [34:54] | That’s gonna be the best one. | 压轴好戏 | 
| [34:55] | Jones, what did you say it was? | 琼斯 那叫什么来着 | 
| [34:58] | Blood in the urine. | 尿血 | 
| [35:00] | How we gonna induce that? | 这要怎么弄 | 
| [35:01] | Well, there are compounds. | 有几种化合物… | 
| [35:04] | Drugs? no, no, no. no drugs. | 毒品吗 不不 毒品可不行 | 
| [35:06] | Not “drugs” so much as food coloring for the body. | 不是毒品 食用色素而已 | 
| [35:08] | How do we make him take it? | 那怎么让他服下去 | 
| [35:10] | – He gets his groceries delivered, right? – Yep. | -他有杂货快递吧 -对 | 
| [35:12] | We gonna put it in his cranberry juice? | 我们放进他的红莓汁里吗 | 
| [35:14] | Yeah. we inject it. | 对 注射进去 | 
| [35:18] | Oh, e-excuse me. | 不 不好意思 | 
| [35:20] | I was wondering if you could help me. | 你能帮我下吗 | 
| [35:23] | I-I’m looking for, uh, the — the central park. | 请问中央公园怎么走 | 
| [35:28] | Let’s say I go along with it. then what? | 姑且同意这些 之后呢 | 
| [35:31] | Then Powell gets the bad news. | 鲍威尔就要收到坏消息喽 | 
| [35:40] | Blood in the urine, skin irritation, weight loss — | 尿血 皮肤过敏 体重下降 | 
| [35:43] | That’s not a good sign. | 这可不是好兆头 | 
| [35:45] | It’s failing, isn’t it? | 是肾衰竭 对吗 | 
| [35:48] | We’ll know more once the tests come back in a few days. | 几天后测试结果才能出来 | 
| [35:52] | Until then, rest. | 在此之前 好好休息 | 
| [36:10] | Yes? | 喂 | 
| [36:11] | Dr. Powell, can you hear me? | 鲍威尔医生 听见了吗 | 
| [36:13] | It’s Dr. Parker — from DGI, remember? | 我是国际医博倡议组织的派克医生 记得吧 | 
| [36:15] | – I remember. – Good, good. | -记得 -很好 | 
| [36:17] | Listen, I’m in India, and I’ve got good news. | 听着 我现在印度 有好消息给你 | 
| [36:20] | Are you s– | 你是说… | 
| [36:22] | Are you saying that you have something for me? | 你是说 有我要的东西了吗 | 
| [36:25] | I’m saying you should buy a plane ticket right away. | 我是说 你最好买张机票立刻赶来 | 
| [36:32] | How are we gonna knock him out? | 好 我们怎么弄昏他 | 
| [36:34] | Won’t be a problem. | 小菜一碟 | 
| [36:35] | JfK — and step on it. | 到肯尼迪国际机场 开快点 | 
| [36:37] | He takes sleeping pills before he flies. | 他飞行前要吃安眠药 | 
| [36:39] | Care for some water, sir? | 喝点水吗 先生 | 
| [36:41] | Ahh, that should do the trick. | 这才有效果 | 
| [36:55] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 | 
| [36:59] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 | 
| [37:00] | Where am I? Where am I? | 我到底在哪里 | 
| [37:02] | No, no, no, no! hey! hey! | 别 别 不要 | 
| [37:04] | No, don’t touch that! | 别碰 | 
| [37:15] | Please don’t touch that. | 请别碰它 | 
| [37:17] | The equipment here is very temperamental. | 这台仪器有点反复无常 | 
| [37:19] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [37:20] | You went into renal failure during your flight. | 你在飞行中肾功能衰竭 | 
| [37:23] | You landed in Manipur. | 你降落在曼尼普[印度城市] | 
| [37:24] | We had to remove your kidney and place you on dialysis. | 我们必须移除你的肾 并对你进行透析 | 
| [37:27] | But your body isn’t tolerating it. | 但你的身体状况承受不了 | 
| [37:30] | It’s — your blood pressure’s dropping. | 你的血压在不断降低 | 
| [37:32] | All right. I-Is the donor here? | 那捐肾的人在吗 | 
| [37:35] | He is, and he’s curious about what kind | 当然 他很好奇你能为 | 
| [37:37] | of charitable contributions you can make to our clinic. | 我们诊所捐献多少善款 | 
| [37:40] | Well, that’s n– that’s not gonna be a problem. | 这不成问题 | 
| [37:42] | I can get you $100,000 by tomorrow. | 我明天就能给你十万美元 | 
| [37:44] | Oh, I was thinking more along the lines of $30 million. | 我想三千万大概差不多 | 
| [37:47] | $30 million? | 三千万 | 
| [37:49] | A-are you insane? | 你疯了吗 | 
| [37:51] | How much is your life worth to you, doctor? | 你的命值多少钱呢 医生 | 
| [37:53] | You’re shaking me down? | 你在勒索我吗 | 
| [37:55] | I’m asking a question. | 我不过问你个问题而已 | 
| [37:57] | I-I can — I don’t know. | 我 我也不知道 | 
| [37:59] | I can get you, uh, uh, $2 million. | 我能给你两百万 | 
| [38:01] | This isn’t a negotiation. | 这可容不得讨价还价 | 
| [38:04] | Padichareka! | 帕蒂琴卡 | 
| [38:06] | This machine should be free in the next few hours. | 仪器在几小时后可就失灵了 | 
| [38:09] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 | 
| [38:11] | Wait. | 等一下 | 
| [38:12] | I have an account. | 我有一个账户 | 
| [38:15] | There’s not $30 million in there, but it’s close, all right? | 虽然不够三千万 但也差不多 行吗 | 
| [38:17] | I can have that money transferred anywhere you want. | 你要我把这些钱转到哪里都行 | 
| [38:20] | – No. that’ll raise flags. – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -不 那会引起猜疑 -绝不会 | 
| [38:23] | This — this account, this is — it’s completely secure. | 这个账户保证安全 | 
| [38:28] | What? all right. | 怎样 好吧 | 
| [38:30] | You know, it was set up to siphon money from my charity. | 这是专为转移慈善基金而设的账户 | 
| [38:34] | It was designed to be untraceable. | 无法追踪 | 
| [38:36] | It’s new reserve 774-196b. | 纽约联储账号 774-196b | 
| [38:40] | Password — “cranberry.” | 密码是”小红莓” | 
| [38:42] | Then I have what I want. | 那我就达到目的了 | 
| [38:44] | Let’s see how quickly we can get you healthy again. | 我们马上就能让你恢复健康 | 
| [38:56] | Hey, Dr. Parker! | 派克医生 | 
| [38:57] | The machine stopped working. | 仪器失灵了 | 
| [38:59] | Nurse! | 护士 | 
| [39:00] | Hello?! | 有人吗 | 
| [39:46] | Welcome back to new york, Dr. Powell. | 欢迎回到纽约 鲍威尔医生 | 
| [40:07] | June, I want you to know we got Powell. | 琼 我们抓到了鲍威尔 | 
| [40:10] | Once he tied himself to the charity’s account, | 他供出自己的转账账户后 | 
| [40:13] | the rest of his operation came tumbling down. | 所有业务随之彻底暴露 | 
| [40:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [40:16] | Tell her the best part. | 还有最精彩的部分呢 | 
| [40:19] | Samantha is back at her original spot on the list. | 萨曼莎又回到了器官移植的名单上 | 
| [40:22] | In light of the scandal, | 鉴于这起丑闻 | 
| [40:24] | we were able to make some calls to the registry, | 我们致电了登记处 | 
| [40:26] | convince them to re-examine their position. | 说服他们复查名单 | 
| [40:29] | She’s pretty good. | 踢得真不错 | 
| [40:31] | Yeah, she is. | 是啊 | 
| [40:33] | Let me know how the game turns out. | 记得告诉我比赛结果 | 
| [40:35] | Wait. aren’t you staying? | 等等 你不留下来吗 | 
| [40:37] | Nope. I’ve got to pick up my wife. | 不了 我要去接我妻子 | 
| [40:38] | She just doesn’t know it yet. | 她还不知道呢 | 
| [40:52] | Hi, there. | 好啊 亲爱的 | 
| [40:55] | I couldn’t help but notice you were sitting alone. | 我情不自禁 不忍你孤身一人坐在那里 | 
| [40:59] | Well, my husband’s at work. it happens a lot. | 我丈夫在工作 家常便饭了 | 
| [41:04] | He must be good at his job. | 他工作一定很出色 | 
| [41:07] | Well, actually, his partner does a lot of the heavy lifting. | 事实上 他的小拍档替他摆平了不少麻烦事 | 
| [41:12] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 | 
| [41:13] | If that’s the case, | 如果真是这样 | 
| [41:16] | I bet it’s because your husband | 那只能说是你丈夫沉浸于 | 
| [41:18] | is distracted by thoughts of you. | 对你的思念 而无暇顾及其他 | 
| [41:20] | Interesting theory. | 有趣的理论 | 
| [41:22] | Bet his favorite part of the day is coming home to that smile. | 我想他最爱每天回家时妻子的笑脸相迎 | 
| [41:26] | Whoever he is, he’s a lucky man. | 不管怎样 他真是个幸运儿 | 
| [41:29] | I keep telling him that. | 我也一直这么提醒他 | 
| [41:35] | You look thirsty. | 你好像有点渴 | 
| [41:38] | So that line does work. | 这句话还真管用 | 
| [41:40] | Every time. | 屡试不爽 | 
| [41:43] | By the way.. | 顺便说一句 | 
| [41:45] | I’m Dr. Tannenbaum… | 我是唐纳伯医生 | 
| [41:48] | Chiropractor. | 是名按摩医疗师 | 
| [41:51] | I’m told I have magic hands. | 据说我有一双神之手 | 
| [41:54] | Okay, now you’re dead. | 好吧 那你可死定了 |