| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:21] | “Realists don’t fear the results of their study.” | 真的现实主义者 敢于直面惨淡结果 | 
| [00:25] | Then why don’t you find me | 那你能给我找出点 | 
| [00:26] | more favorable results, Dostoyevsky? | 不惨淡的结果吗 陀思妥耶夫斯基 | 
| [00:28] | I hit everybody who would or could know | 有可能知道那八音盒的人 | 
| [00:30] | about the damn music box. | 我全都问过了 | 
| [00:32] | Nothing’s coming up. | 颗粒无收啊 | 
| [00:33] | Keep looking. | 那就继续找 | 
| [00:34] | Moz. | 蚊子 看 | 
| [00:37] | Ah. Your anonymous chess opponent again. | 你的无名棋友又来信了 | 
| [00:39] | Why aren’t you more curious about who’s sending them? | 你怎么不好奇 到底是谁写的 | 
| [00:42] | I like the mystery. | 保持神秘感蛮好 | 
| [00:43] | Your girlfriend’s missing. | 你女友失踪了 | 
| [00:45] | You can’t find the one thing that might free her. | 能解救她的东西 你也找不着 | 
| [00:47] | One could say there’s enough mystery in your life. | 你身边的神秘感足够了 | 
| [00:50] | Where’s the postmark from on this one? | 看邮戳 哪寄来的 | 
| [00:52] | – There isn’t one. – There isn’t one? | -没邮戳 -没有吗 | 
| [00:55] | As in, someone hand-delivered this card to your door? | 那么是亲手送来的吗 | 
| [00:57] | This is odd. | 奇怪 | 
| [00:59] | The other cards are blank, but the new one has a picture | 以前都是空白明信片 这次带图的 | 
| [01:01] | of the Museum of Natural History on it. | 画的是自然博物馆 | 
| [01:02] | A good mystery makes life interesting. | 神秘点 生活才有乐趣 | 
| [01:05] | You know the Chinese curse — | 知道中国人怎么说吗 | 
| [01:07] | “May you live in interesting times.” | 宁为太平狗 不做乱世人[“乱”世谐义”有趣”] | 
| [01:09] | You know that’s the first of two curses. | 这话还有下文呢 | 
| [01:11] | What’s the other one? | 下句是什么 | 
| [01:12] | “May you find what you’re looking for.” | 乱世出英雄 披沙可拣金 | 
| [01:14] | What’s the move? | 下一步怎么走 | 
| [01:15] | Uh, knight to D7. | 马移到D7 | 
| [01:18] | Knight to D7. | 马移到D7 | 
| [01:25] | You’ve done this move before, haven’t you? | 这步你走过 对吧 | 
| [01:27] | Moz, I know who I’m playing. | 蚊子 我知道对手是谁了 | 
| [01:31] | Keller. This was our last game. | 凯勒 我们最后一局就下到这 | 
| [01:33] | Keller? | 凯勒吗 | 
| [01:36] | Looks like he’s in New York. | 看来他到纽约了 | 
| [01:38] | Who won? | 那次谁赢了 | 
| [01:39] | I don’t know. We never finished playing. | 不知道 我们没下完 | 
| [02:00] | High Profile Burglary-N.Y. Museum of Natural History | [纽约自然博物馆发生惊天窃案] | 
| [02:23] | – Neal. – Peter. | -早 尼尔 -早 彼得 | 
| [02:29] | You’re here early. | 你来早了 | 
| [02:30] | So are you. | 彼此彼此 | 
| [02:32] | Whatcha doin’? | 干嘛呢这是 | 
| [02:33] | Research. | 做研究 | 
| [02:39] | Heist of the American Museum of Natural History. | 美国自然博物馆被盗文物 | 
| [02:44] | Not your normal hotbed of crime and intrigue. | 你不怎么偷那种地方的东西啊 | 
| [02:47] | Yeah. It’s probably nothing. | 是啊 没什么的 | 
| [02:48] | Hold on. | 等等 | 
| [02:49] | Interesting list of items stolen — | 重要被窃文物 | 
| [02:51] | antique cork duck decoys from the storeroom. | 古制软木假鸭子自库房被盗 | 
| [02:55] | They also took wax-sealed supply lists and | 同时被盗的还有蜡封货单 | 
| [02:58] | French soil samples that belonged to Dr. John Bartram. | 以及约翰·巴川姆博士的法国土样 | 
| [03:03] | The father of American botany. | 那人是美国植物学之父 | 
| [03:05] | Just playing a hunch? | 有猜想是吗 | 
| [03:07] | Oh, they already have a suspect. | 已经抓住嫌犯了 | 
| [03:08] | They caught a guy stuffing his backpack. | 那人正装背包 被当场抓了 | 
| [03:10] | Manuel Campos. | 曼纽尔·坎波斯 | 
| [03:12] | He’s out on bail today. | 今天保释出狱 | 
| [03:15] | Maybe we should go talk to him. | 找他谈谈呗 | 
| [03:18] | We could do that. | 可以是可以啊 | 
| [03:24] | I think it’s great you’ve taken an interest | 挺好啊 你总算放下身段 | 
| [03:26] | in a small-time museum heist. | 着眼博物馆的小盗窃案了 | 
| [03:28] | History is important. | 珍视历史嘛 | 
| [03:29] | Yes. Duck decoys and French soil samples. | 是 珍视假鸭子和法国土样 | 
| [03:33] | You don’t want me looking into this. Why? | 这案子你不想让我查 为什么 | 
| [03:35] | I don’t want to waste your time with a hunch. | 我乱猜而已 干嘛费你时间 | 
| [03:37] | Cut the crap. What’s going on here? | 少胡说 到底怎么回事 | 
| [03:39] | Look, I’m being honest with you, Peter. I don’t know yet. | 彼得我没骗你 我还没弄清楚 | 
| [03:42] | All right, clearly, there’s something bigger going on. | 那这案子显然是不一般 | 
| [03:44] | I don’t believe for a minute this Campos is the mastermind, | 我肯定这坎波斯绝不是主谋 | 
| [03:45] | and neither do you. | 你也肯定 | 
| [03:47] | Who’s pulling the strings, and why do I give a damn? | 那么主谋是谁 我又为什么要查下去 | 
| [03:49] | I have a theory. | 我倒有个想法 | 
| [03:51] | Look out! Look out. | 留神 留神 | 
| [03:55] | Manuel! | 曼纽尔 | 
| [03:57] | Oh, my God, Manuel! | 上帝啊 曼纽尔 | 
| [03:59] | That’s Campos. | 他就是曼纽尔 | 
| [04:01] | You’re gonna tell me what the hell is going on. | 这事你得跟我解释清楚 | 
| [04:24] | Right. | 好的 | 
| [04:26] | Manuel Campos just died in I.C.U. | 曼纽尔·坎波斯死在了加护病房 | 
| [04:29] | His wife’s a mess, says she didn’t see the driver. | 他老婆惊慌失措 说没看清司机 | 
| [04:32] | NYPD’s out of leads. | 纽约警局找不到线索 | 
| [04:34] | Tell me who’s responsible for this. | 凶手是谁 告诉我 | 
| [04:36] | His name is Matthew Keller. | 他叫马修·凯勒 | 
| [04:38] | He’s the blue-collar version of me. | 算是蓝领版的我 | 
| [04:40] | Keller? He’s been on our radar before. | 凯勒 我们查过他 | 
| [04:42] | And he always slipped off. | 他总能逃脱 | 
| [04:44] | Interpol has linked him to everything | 按国际警察组织说法 他什么都干过 | 
| [04:46] | from arms smuggling to stolen antiquities. | 走私军火 盗窃古董 | 
| [04:48] | Yeah, but they never had anything more than hearsay. | 他们也只是捕风捉影而已 | 
| [04:50] | Keller has never been caught. | 凯勒从没失手落网 | 
| [04:52] | All right, who is he? Some kind of rival of yours? | 这到底是什么人 算你的竞争对手吗 | 
| [04:55] | More like an opponent. | 对头更贴切点 | 
| [04:56] | We met at the Grand Casino, | 在大赌场认识的 | 
| [04:58] | cut our teeth in Monaco working the World Backgammon finals. | 在摩纳哥国际西洋棋决赛较量过 | 
| [05:00] | Last I heard, he pulled the Stockholm Airport robbery. | 前段听说他干了斯德哥尔摩机场盗窃案 | 
| [05:03] | Drove right up to a flight unloading krugerrands. | 径直洗劫了运克鲁格金币的飞机 | 
| [05:06] | Left fake bombs on the runway so no one could follow him. | 在跑道上安了假炸弹 没人敢追 | 
| [05:08] | You met him playing backgammon? | 玩西洋棋认识的啊 | 
| [05:12] | It was simpler times. | 那时候比较单纯 | 
| [05:15] | If this is Keller, | 要真是凯勒 | 
| [05:17] | I’m guessing he posted Campos’s bail | 我猜是他付钱 保释坎波斯的 | 
| [05:19] | so he could get rid of him. | 好把他弄出来干掉 | 
| [05:21] | All right. | 行 | 
| [05:22] | What’s with the museum heist – the cork and the wax? | 那软木塞和蜡封被盗是怎么回事 | 
| [05:26] | It was a bet Keller and I made a long time ago — | 很久以前 我和凯勒打了个赌 | 
| [05:28] | Counterfeit a bottle of wine owned by Ben Franklin. | 赌谁能伪造富兰克林的酒瓶 | 
| [05:31] | You and your wine. That’s why people are dying on the street? | 酒和人家横死街头有什么关系 | 
| [05:33] | Marie Antoinette gave Franklin a bottle of chateau du munn. | 玛丽·安托瓦内特曾送给富兰克林一瓶酒 | 
| [05:36] | It’s rumored to be in private hands, | 据传后来落入民间收藏 | 
| [05:37] | but it’s never gone to auction. | 但从没送去拍卖 | 
| [05:40] | The point is, the Franklin Bottle can’t be counterfeited. | 关键是 这酒瓶是不可能伪造的 | 
| [05:43] | It’s a challenge — | 这是个挑战 | 
| [05:44] | figure out who can pull off the impossible. | 看谁能战胜不可能 | 
| [05:46] | May the best man win. | 强者取胜嘛 | 
| [05:48] | I don’t care about your rivalry. | 你们打破头我也不管 | 
| [05:49] | If he’s my killer, I want him. | 但他要是凶手 我非得抓住他 | 
| [05:51] | Let’s check around, | 查查吧 | 
| [05:53] | See if there’s any chatter on this bottle. | 看看有没有这瓶子的消息 | 
| [06:00] | Mr. Cattigan. | 卡迪甘先生 | 
| [06:02] | Sir Roland Cattigan. | 是罗兰·卡迪甘爵士 | 
| [06:06] | Sir Cattigan. | 卡迪甘爵士 | 
| [06:07] | You know about this Franklin bottle? | 听说过这个富兰克林的酒瓶吗 | 
| [06:10] | Yes. A seller will be presenting it on Friday, | 当然 周五会有卖家出手 | 
| [06:12] | and we will be adding it to Weatherby’s Auction. | 我们会把它送去韦瑟比行拍卖 | 
| [06:15] | Who is the seller? | 卖家是谁 | 
| [06:17] | May I ask why the FBI wants to know? | 请问联调局为何对此感兴趣 | 
| [06:19] | It’s a forgery. | 那是赝品 | 
| [06:21] | Oh, that’s quite impossible. The Franklin Bottle — | 那不可能 这酒瓶 | 
| [06:23] | Can’t be faked. I’ve heard. | 不能伪造 我知道 | 
| [06:26] | Well, my seller wishes to remain anonymous. | 卖家不希望公开姓名 | 
| [06:29] | Then you’re gonna have to disappoint him. | 那遂不了他的愿了 | 
| [06:31] | Tell me, Agent, do you fashion yourself a wine aficionado? | 请问 您是个爱酒人吗 | 
| [06:35] | I like a good pinot now and then. | 偶尔喝瓶加州红 | 
| [06:37] | Pinot. You’ve seen “sideways.” | 加州红啊 那您是个门外汉了 | 
| [06:42] | Your point? | 什么意思 | 
| [06:43] | My point is that my palate is insured by Lloyd’s of London | 我是说 我的品味由伦敦劳埃德社担保 | 
| [06:46] | for a million euros. | 保金是一百万欧元 | 
| [06:48] | My point is that you don’t understand the subtleties of my business. | 我这行的微妙之处 你不理解 | 
| [06:52] | I think I do. | 我理解 | 
| [06:54] | Word gets out a high-profile bottle like this is fake, | 这么贵重的古董 要传出有赝品的消息 | 
| [06:59] | you’re done. | 你就完蛋了 | 
| [07:00] | Now, I don’t want to shut your business down | 我不想让你关门大吉 | 
| [07:02] | and search your premises with a warrant. | 再去拿着搜查令去查你 | 
| [07:05] | But I will. | 但我很可能这么做 | 
| [07:11] | I don’t know the seller. | 我不知道谁是卖家 | 
| [07:12] | But the broker for the bottle | 但经手那瓶酒的 | 
| [07:13] | is a woman named Grace Quinn. | 是个叫格蕾丝·奎因的女人 | 
| [07:17] | Satisfied? | 满意了吗 | 
| [07:20] | I believe I am. | 当然 | 
| [07:35] | – What’s this? – My search warrant. | -这是什么 -我的”搜查令” | 
| [07:37] | Put me down for moo shu pork. | 帮我订一份木须肉 | 
| [07:39] | I’m a bad influence. | 我真是把你带坏了 | 
| [07:41] | Our broker’s name is Grace Quinn. | 要找的经销商叫做格蕾丝·奎因 | 
| [07:44] | Says here that she runs an upscale wine cellar | 她经营一间 | 
| [07:46] | called Bin 903. | 名叫903仓的高档酒窖 | 
| [07:48] | Think we can link her to Keller? | 你觉得我们能通过她找到凯勒 | 
| [07:51] | – Let me talk to her. – What? | -让我和她先谈谈吧 -什么 | 
| [07:52] | You can’t go asking around with a badge. | 你不能带着警徽去问东问西 | 
| [07:54] | You’ll scare him off. | 你会把他吓跑的 | 
| [07:55] | I’ll tell her I’m representing a client | 我会说我是代表 | 
| [07:57] | who’s interested in the bottle, | 一个对红酒感兴趣的客户来的 | 
| [07:58] | See what I can dig up. | 看看我能了解到什么 | 
| [08:01] | – You know where to find me. – Always do. | -我跑不了的 -永远跑不了 | 
| [08:12] | Chateau latour, mouton rothschild. | 拉杜堡 木桐酒庄 | 
| [08:16] | A case of Petrus, 1945. | 还有一箱柏图斯 1945年珍藏 | 
| [08:18] | That’s a serious collection. | 这可是系列收藏 | 
| [08:20] | Look, my client doesn’t want his ex-wife — | 我的客户不想让他的前妻 | 
| [08:22] | or the I.R.S. – To know about his holdings. | 或者国税局知道他的藏品 | 
| [08:24] | That’s not uncommon. We’re very discreet here. | 那并不难 我们十分小心谨慎 | 
| [08:28] | If you’d like to bring him by, | 我准备举办一场私人品酒派对 | 
| [08:30] | I’m hosting a private wine tasting | 来庆祝韦瑟比周年纪念 | 
| [08:31] | to celebrate Weatherby’s annual sale. | 如果可以就请他来吧 | 
| [08:35] | Does that invite extend to me? | 我也可以去吗 | 
| [08:38] | If you bring your client, it does. | 如果您的客户来了 您也可以 | 
| [08:40] | We’ll be opening some rare bottles. | 我们会准备很多稀少的红酒 | 
| [08:42] | All right, I’ll see what I can do. | 好吧 我会问问看 | 
| [08:45] | My client is a very cautious man. | 我的客户是个很谨慎的人 | 
| [08:47] | It’ll help if I can give | 如果能让他了解到第一手的情况 | 
| [08:48] | him a firsthand account of the facilities. | 也许就容易得多 | 
| [08:50] | Any chance I can get a tour? | 可以带我参观一下吗 | 
| [08:54] | Of course. | 当然可以 | 
| [08:55] | Right this way. | 这边请 | 
| [08:58] | As you’ll see, our vault is state-of-the-art. | 如您所见 我们的地窖运用了最高科技 | 
| [09:01] | Humidity is at a constant 62%, | 湿度稳定维持在62% | 
| [09:03] | Temp at 50 degrees fahrenheit. | 温度是50华氏度 | 
| [09:06] | Nice. | 很不错 | 
| [09:10] | Ooh! Sorry about that. | 哦 不好意思 | 
| [09:13] | It’s okay. That’s what it’s here for. | 没关系的 所以才有这个密码锁 | 
| [09:17] | We change the code every day. | 我们每天都会更换密码 | 
| [09:19] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [09:21] | I notice you don’t have surveillance cameras. | 我发现你这里没有监视器 | 
| [09:23] | We consider our clients’ anonymity to be top priority. | 我们最优先尊重客户的隐私 | 
| [09:26] | I assume it’s something | 我想像您的客户那样 | 
| [09:27] | a cautious man like your client would appreciate. | 慎重的人一定很推崇这一点 | 
| [09:30] | Well, you assume right, Grace. | 你说的不错 格蕾丝 | 
| [09:32] | Shall we? | 请进吧 | 
| [09:50] | Chateau du Munn, post-French revolution. | 杜芒堡葡萄酒 法国大革命后期 | 
| [09:53] | Nice. | 不错嘛 | 
| [09:54] | Who’s the collector? | 这是谁的收藏 | 
| [09:55] | I can’t say. | 这是秘密 | 
| [09:57] | Wouldn’t happen to be the same individual | 不是碰巧和周五拍卖富兰克林酒的 | 
| [10:00] | auctioning the Franklin bottle on Friday? | 是同一位吧 | 
| [10:03] | I can’t comment on that bottle. | 我对那瓶酒不予置评 | 
| [10:05] | But, uh, no. | 但是 | 
| [10:07] | It’s not the same individual. | 并不是同一人 | 
| [10:18] | Seems more his speed. | 这个看上去也像是他的手笔 | 
| [10:21] | That I can neither confirm nor deny. | 对这点我不置可否 | 
| [10:24] | Let’s be honest with each other. | 我们彼此都坦诚一点好了 | 
| [10:25] | I know you’re brokering the sale. | 我知道是你经手那次拍卖的 | 
| [10:27] | You shouldn’t. | 你知道的太多了 | 
| [10:28] | If I didn’t, I wouldn’t be very good at my job, ms. Quinn. | 若非如此 我怎么胜任工作呢 奎因小姐 | 
| [10:32] | Your client must be well-connected. | 你的客户一定身出名门 | 
| [10:35] | That I can neither confirm nor deny. | 对这点我不置可否 | 
| [10:38] | I’d love to meet the seller of the bottle sometime. | 有机会我想认识下那瓶酒的卖家 | 
| [10:54] | He’s been here recently, hasn’t he? | 他最近刚来过是吧 | 
| [10:58] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 | 
| [11:01] | A man of his taste, I’m sure he has an appreciation for history. | 那么有品位的人 一定精通历史 | 
| [11:04] | As do I. | 和我很像 | 
| [11:05] | – May I? – Be my guest. | -能看一下吗 -请便 | 
| [11:10] | “King’s crown — | 帝王之冠 | 
| [11:15] | “Tavern once frequented by George Washington, | 乔治·华盛顿频繁出入的酒馆 | 
| [11:17] | now long buried under Water Street.” | 现已长埋在沃特街之下 | 
| [11:21] | Fascinating. | 多么神奇 | 
| [11:31] | I get the message. | 我知道了 | 
| [11:42] | What’s up, Peter? | 怎么了 彼得 | 
| [11:42] | How did your chat go with ms. Quinn? | 你和奎因的小谈话谈的怎么样 | 
| [11:45] | I didn’t find anything on Keller. | 我没查到关于凯勒的消息 | 
| [11:46] | You think he finished the forgery? | 你觉得完成伪造那瓶酒了是吗 | 
| [11:48] | Maybe. Look, I don’t know. | 很可能 我不知道 | 
| [11:49] | Did you find anything on your end? | 你有什么发现吗 | 
| [11:51] | I might know why he’s running this scam, | 我查到了他行骗的可能原因 | 
| [11:53] | and it’s got nothing to do with you. | 但和你毫无关系 | 
| [11:55] | Am I supposed to feel relieved? | 我该觉得如释重负吗 | 
| [11:56] | I would be. I contacted Interpol. | 我是那么觉得 我联系了国际警察 | 
| [11:58] | Their sources say he’s got a big bull’s-eye on his back. | 他们有消息说他被人盯上了 | 
| [12:02] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 | 
| [12:04] | That Stockholm heist he pulled? | 记得那场斯德哥尔摩的劫案吗 | 
| [12:06] | It was bankrolled with Russian mob money. | 那是俄国黑帮资助的 | 
| [12:10] | Seems the comrades got a little upset | 看来他没分成就离开欧洲 | 
| [12:11] | when he skipped Europe without giving them their cut. | 让他的朋友们很恼火呢 | 
| [12:13] | If they catch him now, they’ll kill him. | 要是他被抓住了 就必死无疑 | 
| [12:15] | Unless he promised the Russians their money back and then some. | 除非他能把俄国人的钱还回去 | 
| [12:18] | He’s gonna pay off his debt with the money from the bottle. | 他是准备用酒还债 | 
| [12:21] | I want you here first thing in the morning. | 明天一早我就要见到你 | 
| [12:23] | I want to find Keller before they do. | 我要在俄国人之前找到凯勒 | 
| [12:29] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [12:44] | Matthew Keller. | 马修·凯勒 | 
| [12:45] | See you got my postcards. | 看来你收到了我的明信片 | 
| [12:48] | Thanks for keeping in touch. | 很感激你一直保持联系 | 
| [12:51] | We never did get to finish our game. | 我们的游戏还没结束呢 | 
| [12:54] | Aren’t you curious to see who wins? | 你不想知道谁是赢家吗 | 
| [12:57] | Not anymore. | 不想了 | 
| [12:59] | Manuel Campos died today. | 曼纽尔·坎波斯今天死了 | 
| [13:02] | – I’m sorry — who? – Your thief. | -什么 谁 -你家的小贼 | 
| [13:05] | He had a wife. | 他还有个老婆 | 
| [13:08] | Still afraid to get dirty, huh, Caffrey? | 还是怕弄脏自己的手吗 卡夫瑞 | 
| [13:12] | Violence requires no imagination. | 暴行不需要想象 | 
| [13:14] | Anyone can use a gun… | 任何人都能拿着枪 | 
| [13:16] | or a car. | 或开车 | 
| [13:18] | That’s why you’ll always be second-rate — | 所以你才一直是二等货 | 
| [13:22] | You’re too weak to do what’s necessary to get what you want. | 你太软弱 不会运用必要的手段去达到目的 | 
| [13:26] | Including Kate, from what I heard. | 据我所知 你甚至捞不回凯特 | 
| [13:32] | Nice try. | 想法不错 | 
| [13:35] | But you officially lost that one. | 可关于这点你搞错了吧 | 
| [13:37] | You were in prison for what, four years? | 你在监狱待了多久 四年 | 
| [13:40] | Missed a lot of valentine’s days. | 错过了多少个情人节啊 | 
| [13:43] | I forgot how endearing it was when she talks in her sleep. | 我都忘了她睡觉时的细语是多么可爱了 | 
| [13:56] | I should’ve warned you, but we’re, uh… | 我该提醒你一下的 但 | 
| [13:59] | at the edge of your leash here. | 你好像不能再向前了 | 
| [14:01] | Might want to take it easy. | 还是放松点吧 | 
| [14:06] | Imagine how I felt | 想想看 当我发现 | 
| [14:08] | when I discovered that you, of all people, | 居然是你在和条子们合作 | 
| [14:11] | were working for the feds. | 我那时的心情吧 | 
| [14:13] | I step forward, and a dozen FBI agents | 我再向前一步 就会有一群联调局探员 | 
| [14:15] | will be here in minutes. | 瞬间出现 | 
| [14:16] | That right? Be my guest. | 是吗 那随便你 | 
| [14:18] | Only one they’d have sufficient cause to arrest is you. | 他们唯一可抓的人就是你 | 
| [14:21] | – Really? – Yeah. | -你真的这么想 -当然 | 
| [14:25] | Trespassing? Ugh. Come on, Neal. | 想说我非法入侵 得了吧 尼尔 | 
| [14:27] | You’re clutching at straws here. | 这不过是一根救命稻草 | 
| [14:29] | They got all Capone on tax evasion. | 他们也抓逃税大佬 | 
| [14:31] | You flatter me with the comparison. | 你是在变相奉承我吗 | 
| [14:33] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 | 
| [14:35] | I want to play the game. | 我想玩这个游戏 | 
| [14:38] | The franklin bottle? | 那个富兰克林的酒瓶吗 | 
| [14:39] | Yeah. I want to know who’s the best. | 对 我想知道谁是最强的 | 
| [14:42] | You already submitted yours for the auction. | 你已经把自己那瓶提供给拍卖会了 | 
| [14:45] | Guess you won. | 看来你赢了 | 
| [14:48] | You never could follow through, Caffrey. | 你永远无法坚持到底 卡夫瑞 | 
| [14:51] | That’s why Kate went looking for something else. | 所以凯特才会改变心意 | 
| [14:54] | I’ll give you the first piece. | 首片给你[指粗加工工件] | 
| [14:58] | Now let’s play the game. | 我们来玩这个游戏吧 | 
| [15:01] | You got 10 days. | 给你10天时间 | 
| [15:19] | – What is this? – A challenge. | -这是什么 -挑战 | 
| [15:21] | Okay, where’d you get it? | 好吧 你从哪儿弄到的 | 
| [15:23] | Keller. He wants a face-off. | 凯勒 他想和我一决高下 | 
| [15:25] | Gave me the first piece | 给了我首件 | 
| [15:26] | to forge my own Franklin Bottle. | 好让我伪造我自己的富兰克林酒瓶 | 
| [15:28] | Awfully sporting of him. | 是公正公平公开那一套吗 | 
| [15:29] | Well, not exactly. | 不全是 | 
| [15:30] | Gave himself a big head start. | 这样他在起跑线就遥遥领先了 | 
| [15:32] | Why do I get the feeling this isn’t about the bottle? | 为什么我总觉得这和酒瓶没关系 | 
| [15:35] | Moz — | 蚊子 | 
| [15:36] | It’s about Kate. | 是和凯特有关 | 
| [15:38] | It always was between you and Keller. | 你俩总是在她身上纠结来纠结去 | 
| [15:40] | Like he ever had a chance. | 他根本就没戏啊 | 
| [15:41] | It doesn’t matter what it was about. Keller killed a man. | 和什么有关无所谓 凯勒杀了人 | 
| [15:43] | Oh, sure, sure. Now you’re the noble warrior. | 对啊对啊 你倒摇身一变成了高贵战士了 | 
| [15:47] | Okay, what’s the plan? | 好吧 什么计划 | 
| [15:49] | I’m gonna beat him. He gave me the bottle. | 我会打败他 他给了我酒瓶 | 
| [15:51] | Now we need to fill it, cork it, | 现在我们需要装上红酒 塞上木塞 | 
| [15:53] | seal it, and label it. | 封上瓶口 贴上标签 | 
| [15:55] | You like scavenger hunts? | 你喜欢寻宝游戏吗 | 
| [15:57] | I’ve been known to uncover an easter egg or two in my time. | 想当年我可是叱诧风云的复活节彩蛋猎手 | 
| [16:01] | What’s on the list? | 单子上都有什么 | 
| [16:10] | – You saw Keller. – I did. | -你见了凯勒 -是的 | 
| [16:11] | Damn it Neal. I could’ve done this right. | 该死的 早知如此 | 
| [16:13] | I could’ve taken him down — | 我当时就该将他绳之以法 | 
| [16:15] | On what, exactly? | 凭什么呢 | 
| [16:16] | He’s completely clean. That’s how he works. | 他可”清白”的很 他就擅长这套 | 
| [16:18] | Doesn’t take away the fact | 别岔开话题 | 
| [16:20] | that you should’ve cleared it with me first. | 你应该先和我汇报一下才对 | 
| [16:21] | You’re right. I should’ve. | 你说的对 我失策了 | 
| [16:24] | You should’ve. | 哼 你失策 | 
| [16:27] | Weatherby’s received Keller’s bottle this morning. | 韦瑟比今早收到了凯勒的酒 | 
| [16:30] | Wow. It’s good. | 真不错 | 
| [16:32] | Yeah. It’s also our only piece of evidence | 是啊 也是证明坎波斯被杀案 | 
| [16:34] | linking Keller to Campos’s murder, | 和凯勒有关的唯一证据了 | 
| [16:36] | And it’s locked in a vault. | 而它被锁在地窖里 | 
| [16:38] | Might as well be at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean, | 这些都是纸上谈兵 | 
| [16:40] | considering how circumstantial all of this is. | 我们根本没有实物证据 | 
| [16:42] | I’m assuming a takeout menu won’t fly this time? | 看来这次你那外卖菜单没用了吧 | 
| [16:45] | Nope. | 是啊 | 
| [16:47] | Unless we can convince them it’s a fake. | 除非我们能说服他们这个是赝品 | 
| [16:50] | That Cattigan guy won’t stop the auction | 那个卡迪甘才不会就因为我们一面之词 | 
| [16:51] | just because we claim it’s a fake. | 说那是赝品就取消拍卖会呢 | 
| [16:53] | And we need proof that it is. | 而且我们得证明那确实是赝品 | 
| [16:55] | We can submit a Franklin Bottle of our own. | 我们可以自己提供一瓶富兰克林的酒瓶 | 
| [16:58] | There’s only one bottle in existence, right? | 目前现存的只有一瓶 对吧 | 
| [17:00] | If I turn in a fake that’s just as good as Keller’s, | 如果我呈交一个不逊色于凯勒的赝品 | 
| [17:02] | they’ll have to test them both. | 他们就得测试那两个酒瓶 | 
| [17:04] | What kind of test? | 什么测试 | 
| [17:05] | Standard stuff – | 一些常规程序 | 
| [17:05] | carbon date the cork, | 根据碳含量鉴别软木塞年份 | 
| [17:07] | run a molecular test on the wax, | 给蜡做分子测试 | 
| [17:09] | spectroscopic refraction on the glass. | 分光镜折射来测试玻璃瓶身 | 
| [17:11] | – Stuff they got from the museum heist. – Right. | -他们从博物馆抢的那些东西 -对 | 
| [17:13] | His bottle will pass those, and so will mine. | 他的酒瓶能通过测试 我的也行 | 
| [17:15] | That’ll force the auction house to run a cesium test. | 所以拍卖行不得不做一个铯元素测试 | 
| [17:18] | They don’t like to run them because they’re so expensive, | 他们不想做那个测试 因为开销很大 | 
| [17:20] | but it’s a way to determine the age | 但是这个办法可以不用开瓶 | 
| [17:22] | of the wine inside the bottle without opening it. | 就对里面的红酒进行测试 | 
| [17:25] | Cesium 137 doesn’t exist in nature. | 铯137并不存在于自然界[铯的放射性同位素] | 
| [17:28] | After they detonated the first atomic bomb, | 在他们引爆第一颗原子弹之后 | 
| [17:30] | it spread around the world. | 它就扩散到了世界各地 | 
| [17:31] | Anything that was bottled before 1945 — | 任何在1945年之前装瓶的东西 | 
| [17:34] | Like the real Franklin Bottle — | 比如富兰克林的酒的真品 | 
| [17:35] | Right — is cesium free. | 是的 它不含铯元素 | 
| [17:36] | If Keller’s bottle has it, it’s a fake. | 如果凯勒的酒里面有 那就是赝品 | 
| [17:38] | Why can’t I just get some 100-year-old wine and fill it up? | 那可以拿一些100年的红酒装进去啊 | 
| [17:41] | There’s the rub. | 没这么简单 | 
| [17:42] | They’d know you just added it | 他们会发现的 | 
| [17:43] | because the oxygen content would be too high, | 因为氧含量会过高 | 
| [17:45] | and that’s why it can’t be forged. | 所以伪造那酒是不可能的 | 
| [17:48] | And you think you can beat this cesium test? | 你觉得你能通过那个铯元素测试 | 
| [17:50] | No. Nobody can. It’s impossible. | 不啊 没人能通过 那是不可能的 | 
| [17:52] | And that’s the beauty of it. | 这就是它的优点所在 | 
| [17:53] | You force the test. You both fail. | 你逼他们进行测试 你们俩都没通过 | 
| [17:55] | It proves that Keller’s bottle’s a counterfeit. | 这就证明了凯勒的酒瓶是赝品 | 
| [17:58] | We got him on fraud. | 我们就能以诈骗罪逮捕他 | 
| [17:59] | It’s not murder, but it’s a start. | 虽然不是谋杀罪 可至少是好的开始 | 
| [18:02] | How you gonna put the bottle together? | 酒瓶其他部分你打算怎么办 | 
| [18:04] | Already got a man on it. | 已经有人在帮我了 | 
| [18:22] | How’s it coming? | 怎么样了 | 
| [18:24] | Moz. | 蚊子 | 
| [18:25] | Overreact much? | 你也太反应过度了吧 | 
| [18:27] | What are you gonna do with tweezers? | 而且你拿镊子干嘛 | 
| [18:27] | The shinobi ninja can fashion a weapon out of anything. | 忍者可以用任何东西当武器 | 
| [18:30] | You’re not a ninja. | 你不是忍者 | 
| [18:32] | That’s exactly what I want you to believe. | 所以才会让你掉以轻心 | 
| [18:34] | How’s the bottle coming? | 酒瓶怎么样了 | 
| [18:35] | Oh, I, uh, paid off a guard at that maritime exhibit | 我买通了一个海洋展览区的警卫 | 
| [18:38] | for French cork made before the industrial revolution. | 弄到个工业革命前制造的法国软木塞 | 
| [18:41] | We got our newspaper. | 我们弄到报纸了 | 
| [18:42] | What is this — a New York gazette from 1785? | 这是什么 1785年的纽约公报 | 
| [18:45] | They use it for insulation in the walls | 在殖民地酒馆他们用这个 | 
| [18:48] | at the colonial alehouse. | 做墙内的隔离层 | 
| [18:50] | That’s perfect. | 太赞了 | 
| [18:50] | There’s only one egg missing from our basket. | 万事俱备 只欠东风 | 
| [18:54] | Wax. | 蜡 | 
| [18:55] | Preferably 18th-century beeswax | 最好是杜芒堡葡萄园的 | 
| [18:58] | from the chateau Du Munn Vineyard. | 18世纪的蜂蜡 | 
| [19:00] | Grace — Keller’s broker — | 凯勒的经销商 格蕾丝 | 
| [19:02] | has a few chateau du munn in her vault. | 她的地窖里有一些杜芒堡的蜂蜡 | 
| [19:03] | – How much wax do we need? – Not much. | -需要多少蜡 -不多 | 
| [19:05] | I can make it work with just a few shavings. | 给我一点薄片我就能搞定 | 
| [19:08] | How’s the security there? | 那的保安系统如何 | 
| [19:10] | Good. | 很严密 | 
| [19:11] | Keypad with a rotating code, | 旋转编码键盘 | 
| [19:13] | biometric scanner plate — | 生物统计识别装置 | 
| [19:15] | with pulse monitor. | 伴有脉冲检测器 | 
| [19:16] | Ohh. That makes it trickier. | 噢 这就不好办了 | 
| [19:18] | So, how do you get in? | 那你怎么进去 | 
| [19:20] | Have her open the door. | 让她帮我开门 | 
| [19:22] | For you? | 为了你吗 | 
| [19:23] | No. | 不 | 
| [19:24] | For my client — Carlton Leed. | 为我的客户 卡尔顿·里德 | 
| [19:27] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 | 
| [19:29] | No. | 不 | 
| [19:30] | That’s your favorite word, isn’t it? | 那是你最爱的词儿 对吧 | 
| [19:31] | It’s a classic — “Nope, “ | 这个最有代表性 表示”不行” | 
| [19:33] | “Never,” “Forget about it.” | “没门儿” “想都别想” | 
| [19:35] | What makes you think I would break into any place with you | 你凭什么觉得我会和你闯进一个地方 | 
| [19:38] | and steal anything? | 然后偷里面的东西 | 
| [19:39] | No, we are not breaking in. You’ll be shown around. | 我们不是要闯进去 有人会带你参观 | 
| [19:42] | And we’re not stealing anything… | 我们也不会偷任何东西 | 
| [19:45] | …of value. | 不偷值钱的 | 
| [19:46] | All I need are some wax shavings. | 我只是要一些蜡片而已 | 
| [19:48] | It’s like taking a lock of hair from the floor of a barbershop. | 就像从理发店地板上拿一绺头发一样 | 
| [19:51] | Theft is theft. | 偷窃就是偷窃 | 
| [19:52] | I’m a C.I., not an agent. | 我只是顾问 又不是探员 | 
| [19:55] | I don’t have the same restrictions. | 我不用纠结职业道德问题 | 
| [19:56] | We can call this one a gray area. | 这个就叫盲点 | 
| [19:57] | – Nada. – Come on. | -没戏 -拜托嘛 | 
| [19:59] | You can get all dressed up, hobnob with pretty people, | 你可以盛装打扮 与才子佳人对酒当歌 | 
| [20:02] | drink a fine glass of port. | 喝一杯波尔图葡萄美酒 | 
| [20:04] | From everything you know about me, | 你这么了解我 | 
| [20:06] | what makes you think I’d enjoy any of what you just said? | 居然觉得我会享受你说的那些事儿 | 
| [20:10] | Because this is about catching a killer. | 因为这是要将一个杀人犯缉拿归案 | 
| [20:13] | A wax shaving for a murderer. | 将一个凶手绳之以法 | 
| [20:17] | This won’t affect the value of anything in Grace’s collection? | 你保证不偷值钱的东西对吧 | 
| [20:20] | Nope. No. Nada. | 不 不偷 肯定不偷 | 
| [20:25] | And for the record, I hate port. | 强调一点 我讨厌波尔图葡萄酒 | 
| [20:26] | It’s syrupy. | 太粘稠了 | 
| [20:28] | There will be other options. | 那你可以喝点别的 | 
| [20:39] | I still say this tie is ridiculous. | 我还是觉得这领带好傻 | 
| [20:41] | It’s Italian. And it looks good. | 这可是意大利牌子 看起来很有范儿 | 
| [20:43] | Well, I feel like I should be flossing my teeth with it, | 用来剔牙还差不多 | 
| [20:45] | not wearing it around my neck. | 才不是戴我脖子上 | 
| [20:47] | All right, | 好了啦 | 
| [20:47] | The sooner we can get Grace to show us the cellar, | 尽快让格蕾丝带我们去酒窖 | 
| [20:49] | The sooner you can get back to your favorite pair of sweatpants. | 完事后你就能穿回最爱的运动装了 | 
| [20:52] | Now, I know wine isn’t your thing — | 我知道你不擅长品酒 | 
| [20:54] | It’s a tasting, Neal. | 不就是尝尝嘛 尼尔 | 
| [20:55] | You nose a bottle, take a sip, | 用鼻子闻闻 然后小啜一口 | 
| [20:57] | and say something pretentious | 接着夸张地描述一下 | 
| [20:58] | Like, “Rich, with nice body.” | 比如 酒体浓郁之类的 | 
| [21:02] | Speaking of… | 说到这方面 | 
| [21:04] | You made it. You must be Mr. Leed. | 你来了 你是里德先生吧 | 
| [21:06] | Please, call me Carlton. | 叫我卡尔顿就好 | 
| [21:08] | Grace Quinn. | 我叫格蕾丝·奎因 | 
| [21:09] | I hear you’re a man of discriminating taste. | 听说你的品味非同凡响 | 
| [21:11] | I hope we find something to your liking today. | 希望今天我们的招待能满足你的口味 | 
| [21:14] | Love your tie. | 我喜欢你的领带 | 
| [21:19] | – She loves the tie. – Yeah. | -她喜欢这领带 -是啊 | 
| [21:32] | We’ll be starting with a 1985 Chateau Petrus Pomerol. | 先来品尝下85年的柏翠庄葡萄酒 | 
| [21:36] | Great year. You’re not holding back. | 年份不错 你很好客 | 
| [21:44] | What do you think? | 感觉如何 | 
| [21:46] | I’d say it’s, uh, woodsy, | 我觉得是酒香弥漫 | 
| [21:47] | with a medium body and a hint of — | 酒体适中 略带一些 | 
| [21:49] | The lady asked what I thought. | 她是在问我 | 
| [21:53] | The use of wood is evident in its broadness of flavors. | 悠扬酒香彰显酿制用的优质木桶 | 
| [21:57] | Great persistence in the mouth. | 划过口腔回味无穷 | 
| [22:00] | It opens up well in the glass. | 杯中色泽尽显韵味 | 
| [22:02] | I would agree. | 非常赞同 | 
| [22:06] | I understand you have a more… | 我想你应该还有一些 | 
| [22:08] | substantial private collection? | 高品质的私人珍藏 | 
| [22:11] | Would you care to see the vault? | 有兴趣参观地窖吗 | 
| [22:26] | Your friend’s not coming? | 你朋友不一起吗 | 
| [22:27] | Uh, no, I don’t need a babysitter. | 不用了 我又不是妻管严 | 
| [22:30] | Please, allow me. | 在下效劳 | 
| [22:33] | And you’re a gentleman, too. | 看来你还是个绅士 | 
| [22:36] | As you can see, our security system is state-of-the-art. | 如你所见 我们拥有最先进的保安系统 | 
| [22:39] | Really? | 真的嘛 | 
| [22:51] | Would you like to try something else? | 想尝尝其他酒吗 | 
| [22:52] | I’d love some. Thank you. | 乐意至极 谢了 | 
| [23:22] | There you are. | 找到啦 | 
| [23:28] | Chateau Dumunn, post-French Revolution. | 后法国革命时期 产自杜芒堡 | 
| [23:42] | Ms. Quinn, | 奎因女士 | 
| [23:43] | I have a question about the Chateau Petrus. | 我有个关于波图斯堡的问题 | 
| [23:48] | Sorry to interrupt. | 对不起打扰了 | 
| [23:50] | Mm. Please. Don’t I know you? | 没关系 我见过你吗 | 
| [23:53] | I don’t think so. | 我想没有 | 
| [23:55] | I guess you just have one of them faces, huh? | 看来你有张大众脸 | 
| [23:59] | Mind filling this up for me? | 能赏脸帮我倒杯酒吗 | 
| [24:01] | – Of course. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢了 | 
| [24:06] | Now I got it. | 我想起来了 | 
| [24:08] | Yeah, I saw you earlier. | 我先前见过你 | 
| [24:09] | You, uh, came in with your friend. | 你和朋友一起来的 | 
| [24:13] | Where’d he get off to, anyway? | 对了 他人呢 | 
| [24:15] | I don’t know. I’m not his keeper. | 我怎么知道 我又不是他老公 | 
| [24:17] | You’re not, huh? | 是吗 | 
| [24:19] | See, I think you are. | 但我觉得你才放不下他 | 
| [24:20] | And now I’m wondering what would happen | 我在想哈 如果我现在让保安 | 
| [24:21] | if I ask the security guard to check the vault… | 来检查地窖的话 | 
| [24:24] | Right now. | 结果会怎样呢 | 
| [24:27] | I mean, I’m wondering what that does to a lawman’s career, | 如果一个警察的小拍档 | 
| [24:29] | when his errand boy gets caught | 因非法闯入私人宅邸被捕 | 
| [24:31] | breaking into somebody’s private property? | 那是不是会严重影响他的职业生涯呢 | 
| [24:33] | And I’m having a hard time figuring out | 我也想不通 | 
| [24:34] | Why I don’t book you for murder one…Right now. | 我何不立即以谋杀罪逮捕你 | 
| [24:39] | Is that right? | 是吗 | 
| [24:42] | How about I get Grace to lock this vault down? | 我让格蕾丝把地窖锁上怎样 | 
| [24:45] | What are the cops gonna find when they look inside? | 看看条子到时会在酒窖里发现什么 | 
| [24:48] | Cellar full of dusty, overpriced wine. | 布满灰尘的酒窖里的各种昂贵名酒 | 
| [24:58] | You know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [24:58] | I’m glad you brought in the FBI, Caffrey. | 你把调查局牵扯进来正合我意 卡夫瑞 | 
| [25:01] | Makes it exciting, right? | 越来越刺激了 | 
| [25:03] | Be that much richer when I beat you. | 这样打败你才更值得兴奋 | 
| [25:05] | Oh, I forgot to tell you – He’s a big fan of himself. | 我忘说了 他是自恋狂 | 
| [25:09] | I noticed that. | 我看出来了 | 
| [25:11] | By the way, | 顺便说下 | 
| [25:11] | I heard that somebody mowed down a citizen | 听说竟有人当着调查局探员的面 | 
| [25:13] | right in front of an FBI agent? | 撞死了一个市民 | 
| [25:15] | What a shame. | 真是丢人 | 
| [25:17] | That’s got to be embarrassing for the bureau, right? | 真是给调查局抹黑啊 | 
| [25:20] | Good luck with that investigation. | 祝你们好运 | 
| [25:28] | I spent five minutes with the guy. | 光是和这家伙待了五分钟 | 
| [25:29] | I want to punch him right in the face. | 我就想揍烂他的脸了 | 
| [25:31] | Imagine how I feel. | 体谅下我的感受吧 | 
| [25:33] | You’ll feel better when we take him down. | 只要把他绳之于法就会大快人心了 | 
| [25:52] | This can’t be good. | 肯定没好事 | 
| [25:53] | Why does everyone say that | 为什么我走进办公室时 | 
| [25:54] | when I walk into their office? | 每个人都这么说 | 
| [25:55] | – So, you have good news? – No. | -难道有好事吗 -是没有 | 
| [25:57] | I contacted the auction house. | 我联系了拍卖行 | 
| [25:59] | They’re closed to new entries. | 他们拒收新的参拍物 | 
| [26:00] | Closed? We can’t submit our bottle? | 什么 这么说我们的酒不能参拍吗 | 
| [26:03] | Sorry, Peter. | 抱歉 彼得 | 
| [26:04] | Now, quit the fool’s errands and catch this guy. | 快把你那笨呼呼的小宠物领回家 给我逮住凶手 | 
| [26:12] | You’ve outdone yourself, Moz. | 你的技艺又高了一个境界 蚊子 | 
| [26:16] | Flatterer. What’s next? | 捧到天上去了 接下来呢 | 
| [26:19] | I set up the vacuum pumps… | 我调制下这个真空泵 | 
| [26:21] | and transfer the wine. | 然后把酒装进去 | 
| [26:28] | Expecting someone? | 你约了谁吗 | 
| [26:30] | Keller, maybe? | 会是凯勒吗 | 
| [26:38] | June? | 是琼吗 | 
| [26:39] | No. | 不是 | 
| [26:41] | Peter. Hey. What are you doing here? | 彼得 你来干嘛 | 
| [26:43] | Got some bad news. | 有坏消息 | 
| [26:44] | The auction house is closed to new entries. | 拍卖行已拒收新参拍商品 | 
| [26:53] | I appreciate your a-team run here, guys, | 很感激你们那么卖命 | 
| [26:57] | But I can’t let you take your bottle to Weatherby’s. | 但是我们不能把它送去韦瑟比 | 
| [27:01] | It’s Hughes. He pulled the plug. | 因为休斯终止了这项计划 | 
| [27:03] | If we don’t, | 如果我们不去 | 
| [27:04] | they won’t run the cesium test. | 他们就不会做铯元素测试 | 
| [27:05] | Keller will get away with a half-million dollars | 凯勒就会卷着上百万逃走 | 
| [27:06] | and probably murder. | 还逃脱了谋杀罪名的制裁 | 
| [27:08] | What if he wins? | 如果他赢了呢 | 
| [27:09] | Or worse, what if you win? | 或更糟的情况 你赢了呢 | 
| [27:10] | This guy will stop at nothing. | 这家伙不会善罢甘休 | 
| [27:12] | That’s why we have to stop him. | 所以我们才要阻止他 | 
| [27:14] | No offense, but your team… Hasn’t. | 无意冒犯 但你们的人做不到 | 
| [27:22] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [27:24] | Keep going. Let’s take him down. | 那继续吧 我们得将他绳之于法 | 
| [27:27] | Finish? | 你吃吗 | 
| [27:28] | Lactose. | 太腻了 | 
| [27:30] | See you in the morning. I’ll call Jones | 明早见 我会联系琼斯 | 
| [27:32] | and figure out a way to get this bottle into the auction. | 一起想办法把这瓶酒拿去拍卖行 | 
| [27:38] | Let’s go, Haversham. | 继续吧 Haversham | 
| [27:54] | – Morning, Peter. – Morning. | -早安 彼得 -早安 | 
| [27:56] | I got nothing on the auction house. | 查不到拍卖行有什么问题 | 
| [27:58] | Weatherby’s looks pretty damn legit. | 韦瑟比看起来还真他妈合法 | 
| [27:59] | Damn. We need some kind of leverage. | 该死 我们得耍些手段 | 
| [28:01] | So Cattigan will let our bottle in. | 让卡迪甘允许我们的酒竞拍 | 
| [28:03] | Keller really got to you, huh? | 看来凯勒把你惹火了 | 
| [28:05] | Yeah, he’s a piece of work. | 是啊 他是个讨厌的家伙 | 
| [28:08] | He and Neal may be rivals, | 他和尼尔棋逢敌手 | 
| [28:09] | but he’s the anti-Caffrey, | 但他的卡夫瑞的对立面 | 
| [28:11] | the bizarro Neal. | 他就像尼尔的邪恶面[DC漫画里的超级坏蛋] | 
| [28:16] | What, you got something? | 有什么发现 | 
| [28:20] | Yeah, they had lousy weather in France this summer — | 对 那年夏天法国天气糟糕 | 
| [28:22] | couple of blazing-hot months. | 连续数月的骄阳 | 
| [28:24] | The grape harvest came up short. | 葡萄收成大减 | 
| [28:26] | That’s good? | 那是好消息吗 | 
| [28:28] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [28:30] | 1947 was not a good year. | 1947可不是个丰收年 | 
| [28:35] | $40,000. | 4万美元 | 
| [28:37] | $45,000. Thank you very much. | 4.5万美元 非常感谢 | 
| [28:39] | $50,000. Thank you, Sir. | 5万美元 谢谢 先生 | 
| [28:42] | $50,000 with the gentleman on my right. $50,000. | 右边这位先生开价5万 5万美金 | 
| [28:45] | $55,000. | 5.5万 | 
| [28:47] | $55,000 with the lady in the back. | 后面那位女士出价5.5万 | 
| [28:49] | $55,000. | 5.5万 | 
| [28:51] | $55,000. | 5.5万美金 | 
| [28:52] | $60,000. Thank you, sir. | 6万 谢谢您的支持 | 
| [28:54] | $60,000. | 6万 | 
| [28:56] | I see European nobles and a handful of hedge-fund managers, | 这儿都是些欧洲贵族和对冲基金经理 | 
| [29:00] | but no sign of your buddy Keller. | 唯独没有凯勒的踪影 | 
| [29:02] | It’s hard to arrest him on fraud if he doesn’t show up. | 他不来就没法以诈骗罪逮捕他 | 
| [29:05] | Keller wouldn’t miss the chance | 凯勒绝对不会错过 | 
| [29:06] | to see my face when this goes down. | 我一脸憋屈的时刻 | 
| [29:08] | He must be watching. | 他肯定在暗中窥察 | 
| [29:10] | So, he could be anywhere. | 那他是在别处咯 | 
| [29:11] | No, he’ll be nearby, | 不 他就在附近 | 
| [29:12] | just in case anything goes wrong. | 以防意外发生 | 
| [29:14] | Doesn’t help us much. | 那也帮不了我们 | 
| [29:16] | You think we can get this into the auction? | 我们真的能混进去吗 | 
| [29:17] | I have a move up my sleeve. | 瞧着吧 我自有办法 | 
| [29:22] | I’m sorry, I can’t submit your bottle | 抱歉 我不接受你们的酒瓶 | 
| [29:23] | since clearly it has to be counterfeit. | 显然它是赝品 | 
| [29:25] | One of them has to be. | 其中之一而已 | 
| [29:26] | How do you know it’s not yours? | 说不定属于你的应该是这个酒瓶才对 | 
| [29:28] | We have reason to believe this is the real bottle. | 我们可以证明它是真品 | 
| [29:31] | Where did you get it? | 你们在哪找到的呢 | 
| [29:35] | We’re not at liberty to say. | 无可奉告 | 
| [29:38] | I won’t admit it to the auction. | 我不会把它列入拍卖品 | 
| [29:40] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 | 
| [29:42] | Last year, you sold six magnums | 去年你卖出去六瓶 | 
| [29:44] | of Chateau Lafleur, 1947, | 1947年份的拉福勒堡葡萄酒 | 
| [29:46] | at about $50,000 a bottle. | 一瓶价值5万美金 | 
| [29:48] | That’s public record. | 这算不上秘密 | 
| [29:49] | I talked to the vineyard. | 我和葡萄庄园那边谈过 | 
| [29:51] | They only produced five magnums that year. | 那年他们一共只生产了五瓶 | 
| [29:56] | You don’t want people knowing you got scammed, do you? | 你也不想这些小把戏被公之于众吧 | 
| [30:02] | Bad for business. | 这可有损企业形象 | 
| [30:03] | I guess you’ll have to test them both to find out. | 建议你两瓶都鉴定一下 | 
| [30:05] | I can’t. It will take at least three hours. The auction — | 不行 鉴定至少要花三小时 而拍卖 | 
| [30:09] | Can wait three hours. | 可以等三个小时 | 
| [30:11] | My client welcomes the challenge. | 我的客户向来喜欢挑战 | 
| [30:13] | Figured he might. | 有所耳闻 | 
| [30:17] | Oh, while we wait, why don’t you give me the I.P. Addresses | 等候期间 请提供一下所有 | 
| [30:20] | of everyone watching on your internet feed? | 网络直播观看者的IP地址 | 
| [30:23] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [30:28] | Hey, boss. How’s it going? | 头儿 怎么样 | 
| [30:29] | They’re running the test now. | 正在进行鉴定 | 
| [30:31] | – Congrats. – Yeah, not celebrating yet. | -恭喜 -还没到时候 | 
| [30:33] | How’s it going in there? | 你那里怎么样 | 
| [30:34] | – We’re tracing those I.P.s. – Any hits? | -正在追查IP地址 -有收获吗 | 
| [30:36] | Three locations — the Carlyle, the Peninsula, | 有三处 凯雷集团 半岛酒店 | 
| [30:39] | and a parking garage. | 还有一个在停车场 | 
| [30:40] | Who’d be watching from a parking garage? | 没人会在停车场看拍卖会 | 
| [30:42] | Somebody who wants to be on the move. | 除非他想要快速开溜 | 
| [30:43] | Send units to the hotels, | 派一组人留守酒店 | 
| [30:45] | but put the bulk of our guys on the parking garage. | 主要人员前往停车场 | 
| [30:48] | They’re about to announce the results of the test. | 结果马上就要出来了 | 
| [30:49] | We’re about to move on Keller. | 凯勒就要落网了 | 
| [30:51] | Sounds like “checkmate” to me. | 我觉得这一步定把他将死 | 
| [30:55] | Thank you again for your patience. | 再次感谢大家的耐心等待 | 
| [30:57] | We apologize for the delay, but as some of you are aware, | 很抱歉耽误这么久 为了万无一失 | 
| [31:00] | we have had to conduct a cesium test | 我们必须进行铯检测 | 
| [31:03] | to verify the authenticity | 来确认这里的 | 
| [31:05] | of the two bottles we have been presented with. | 两瓶酒是否真品 | 
| [31:09] | The test shows that one of the bottles is a forgery. | 检测显示其中的一瓶是伪造的 | 
| [31:13] | “One of the bottles”? | 怎么会是其中一瓶 | 
| [31:14] | The other, represented by Miss Grace Quinn, | 另一瓶 由格蕾丝·奎因小姐提供的 | 
| [31:18] | is authentic. | 是真品 | 
| [31:20] | Thank you for your patience. | 谢谢大家的支持 | 
| [31:22] | The bidding will commence shortly. | 竞价即将开始 | 
| [31:25] | You said it was impossible to fake. | 你说过不可能伪造 | 
| [31:26] | It is impossible. | 是不可能啊 | 
| [31:30] | Unless he had the… | 除非他的酒瓶 | 
| [31:31] | …Real bottle all along. | 本来就是真的 | 
| [31:44] | If Keller had the real bottle, | 如果凯勒的是真品 | 
| [31:46] | why would he go through all this? | 他何必这样大费周章 | 
| [31:48] | Why pretend to have a fake? | 让人家以为那是假的 | 
| [31:56] | He wanted to drive up the price. Damn! That’s it. | 他想飚高价格 这个混蛋 | 
| [31:58] | Surround the bottle with controversy. | 一只充满争议的瓶子 | 
| [31:59] | Now everyone in here is dying to get their hands on it. | 谁都想收入囊中 | 
| [32:01] | It’ll go for double, even triple the price now. | 价钱蹭蹭得涨啊 | 
| [32:04] | Which gives him more than enough money | 够他悠哉游哉地 | 
| [32:05] | to pay off his debt to the Russians. | 偿还俄罗斯人的债务了 | 
| [32:06] | And he used me to do it. | 他利用了我 | 
| [32:08] | This was his plan the whole time. He is good. | 这局棋他走得可真妙 | 
| [32:10] | We have to arrest him now. | 必须立刻逮捕他 | 
| [32:11] | As soon as this auction ends, he’s gone. | 拍卖一结束 他就溜得没影了 | 
| [32:13] | What am I gonna arrest him on? | 拿什么名义逮捕他 | 
| [32:15] | I mean, we have nothing on him now. | 我们抓不到他的小辫子 | 
| [32:19] | – Trespassing. – What? | -非法入侵 -什么 | 
| [32:23] | I can’t believe I’m gonna ask you this, | 我是中邪了才这么问你 | 
| [32:25] | but have you seen him trespass? | 你亲眼看到他非法入侵了吗 | 
| [32:26] | I have, actually, at a construction site. | 没错 在一个建筑工地 | 
| [32:29] | It had a “No trespassing” sign and everything. | 是个明令禁止入内的地方 | 
| [32:30] | All right, we may not be able to hold him for long, | 好吧 虽然只能困住他一时 | 
| [32:32] | but finding Keller’s gonna take a bit. | 不过要找到凯勒也比较费劲 | 
| [32:35] | All right, well, I’ll stall until you can get him. | 放心啦 在那之前 我帮你拖着 | 
| [32:37] | – Nothing… – Illegal, I know. | -不准… -违法 我会乖的啦 | 
| [32:51] | Hey, Moz, it’s me. | 蚊子 是我 | 
| [32:52] | Is the auction over? | 拍卖结束了 | 
| [32:54] | No. I just stepped outside. | 没呢 我出来透透气 | 
| [32:55] | – So, how’s it going? – Not good. | -进展如何 -不太妙 | 
| [32:57] | Keller’s bottle is real. | 凯勒手上的居然是真家伙 | 
| [32:59] | He has the real bottle? | 他那瓶是真的 | 
| [33:01] | – You’re kidding me. – Nope. | -开玩笑吧 -才没有 | 
| [33:02] | Then why — | 那为什么 | 
| [33:04] | To drive the price up. | 他是为了抬高价格 | 
| [33:06] | Brilliant. And we took the bait. | 好极了 我们还傻傻地上钩 | 
| [33:07] | – Did they test both bottles? – Yep. | -两瓶都鉴定过了吗 -是啊 | 
| [33:09] | How did our bottle do? | 我们那瓶呢 | 
| [33:11] | Passed every test except the cesium. | 到铯检测时才晚节不保 | 
| [33:13] | You did great, Moz. Now, focus. I need your help. | 好样的 蚊子 还有事要求你 | 
| [33:16] | We can still nail this guy. | 我们还能抓住他 | 
| [33:17] | On what? | 凭什么呢 | 
| [33:18] | I’ll tell you later. We got to find him first. | 回头再说 先得找到他 | 
| [33:21] | Remember how I told you Keller had a debt to the Russians? | 还记得凯勒欠了俄罗斯人的债吗 | 
| [33:23] | Of course. I have perfect recall. | 当然 我记性很好 | 
| [33:25] | Well, I’m trying to stall the bidding. | 我准备在竞价时捣乱 | 
| [33:27] | Keller’s gonna want to pay these guys off as soon as possible. | 凯勒肯定想尽快还钱 | 
| [33:30] | Which must mean that they’re in town somewhere. | 所以他们肯定在城里某个地方 | 
| [33:32] | Exactly. | 正解 | 
| [33:34] | – I’ll ask around. – Yeah, well, do it fast. | -我打听打听 -动作要快 | 
| [33:36] | If you find anything, meet me at Weatherby’s. | 一有消息就来韦瑟比找我 | 
| [33:38] | I’ll leave a pass for you at the front. | 我会通知前台放你进来 | 
| [33:50] | – Anything? – Signal’s coming | -怎样 -信号来自 | 
| [33:51] | from the northwest corner of the garage. | 停车场的西北角 | 
| [33:52] | We’ve sealed off every entrance and exit. | 已经封锁了所有的出入口 | 
| [33:54] | All right, good. | 干得好 | 
| [33:56] | We’re doing a floor-by-floor search, people, starting now. | 开始地毯式搜索 大家行动起来 | 
| [33:58] | I want everyone prepared. This guy could be armed. | 保持警惕 他可能有武器 | 
| [34:00] | Nobody gets out. | 封锁现场 | 
| [34:05] | I must say, it appears this spot of intrigue | 不得不说 这段小插曲 | 
| [34:07] | has whetted appetites. | 吊足了大家的胃口 | 
| [34:10] | So, without further ado, | 言归正传 | 
| [34:12] | we’ll open the bidding at $100,000. | 我们的开牌价格为十万 | 
| [34:17] | What did you find out? | 发现什么没 | 
| [34:19] | I did follow-up on your suit’s intel. | 我顺着你的思路去查 | 
| [34:21] | Turns out, the Russians are indeed after Keller. | 发现俄罗斯人就跟着凯勒 | 
| [34:24] | They want their money now. | 他们现在就要拿到钱 | 
| [34:25] | And Sergei himself is in town. | 谢尔盖本尊也在城里 | 
| [34:27] | He wants personal assurance from Keller | 他要亲自监督凯勒 | 
| [34:29] | that he’s gonna get paid the moment this auction is done. | 在拍卖结束时把钱交给他 | 
| [34:33] | I got an idea. | 我有主意了 | 
| [34:37] | – Anything? – No, nothing yet. | -查到了吗 -还没有 | 
| [34:39] | – Clear. – Clear over here. | -没人 -这里也没人 | 
| [34:40] | Damn it. All right, next floor. Let’s move. | 见鬼 好吧 快搜索下一层 | 
| [34:44] | $375,000, ladies and gentlemen. | 37.5万 女士们先生们 | 
| [34:45] | $375,000 from the gentleman on my right. | 我右手边的这位先生出价37.5万 | 
| [34:49] | $400,000 on the phone. | 电话竞拍有人出价40万 | 
| [34:52] | Do I hear $425,000? | 有人出价42.5万吗 | 
| [35:13] | – No one inside. – Look at this. | -里面没人 -看 | 
| [35:18] | Son of a bitch must have seen us coming. | 那个混蛋一定看到我们来了 | 
| [35:24] | He’s not here. | 他不在那里 | 
| [35:25] | Security cameras have him fleeing the scene. | 监控录像显示他已逃离了现场 | 
| [35:27] | He hot-wired another car | 在我们封锁大楼前2分钟 | 
| [35:29] | two minutes before we cordoned off the building. | 他开了另一辆车逃了 | 
| [35:31] | So, you have no idea where he is? | 这么说 你完全不知道他在哪里咯 | 
| [35:33] | We’re pulling surveillance on him now with traffic cams. | 我们正用交通摄像机监控他的行踪 | 
| [35:39] | Didn’t have time to take any of his things with him. | 他都来不及带上装备 | 
| [35:41] | His things? | 什么装备 | 
| [35:42] | Yeah, he had a laptop he’d been monitoring the auction from. | 他用一台笔记本监视拍卖现场 | 
| [35:45] | He’s not watching the auction anymore? | 他没在看拍卖会了吗 | 
| [35:46] | Probably not. | 应该是吧 | 
| [35:48] | Too concerned with getting the hell out of here. | 光顾着要逃命了 | 
| [35:50] | All right, find out where he’s headed. | 好吧 查清他的下落 | 
| [35:53] | The bidding is now $800,000 | 我右手边的这位先生 | 
| [35:56] | to the gentleman on my right. | 出价80万 | 
| [35:58] | This is a lousy idea. | 这个点子烂透了 | 
| [35:59] | Do it, Moz. | 快点 蚊子 | 
| [36:00] | These people don’t take I.O.U.S. | 他们可不收借条儿 | 
| [36:02] | Fair warning – I can sell for $800,000. | 友情提醒 80万成交了吗 | 
| [36:07] | Do it! | 快啊 | 
| [36:12] | $1 million! | 100万 | 
| [36:16] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 | 
| [36:17] | $1 million… | 100万美元 | 
| [36:19] | And sold! | 成交 | 
| [36:27] | What did you get us into? | 我们做了什么啊 | 
| [36:29] | Peter, where are you? | 彼得 你在哪里 | 
| [36:30] | Still in the garage. | 还在车库呢 | 
| [36:31] | What happened? | 怎么了 | 
| [36:32] | – I won the bid. – What?! | -我拍下了酒瓶 -什么 | 
| [36:34] | Don’t worry. I got a plan. | 别担心 我心里有谱 | 
| [36:35] | You usually do. | 你当然有了 | 
| [36:37] | What’s the status on Keller? | 凯勒那边情况如何 | 
| [36:38] | Headquarters is monitoring his movement in real time | 总部正通过交通摄像机 | 
| [36:41] | from traffic cams. | 对他的行踪进行实时监控 | 
| [36:42] | Looks like he’s headed south on park. | 看来他从停车场方向往南去了 | 
| [36:44] | South on park. Thanks. | 往南是吧 谢了 | 
| [36:48] | I know where Keller’s going. | 我知道凯勒要去哪儿 | 
| [37:08] | Bravo, Keller. Seriously. | 说真的 这一手真漂亮 凯勒 | 
| [37:11] | Wow. So, you came by to see me off, huh, Caffrey? | 你是特地来送我的吗 卡夫瑞 | 
| [37:15] | Who knew you were such a gracious loser? | 没想到你输了还这么有风度 | 
| [37:17] | I have to admit, | 我得承认啊 | 
| [37:18] | using the real Ben Franklin bottle — | 你利用真品富兰克林酒这一招 | 
| [37:20] | did not see that coming. | 还真是出乎我的意料 | 
| [37:23] | Stroke of genius, really. | 真是神来一笔啊 | 
| [37:24] | Thanks. Actually means a lot coming from you. | 多谢 得到你的称赞真是意义非凡 | 
| [37:28] | Only wish Kate was around to see it. | 只可惜凯特不在这里 | 
| [37:30] | I mean, we both know, she always loved a winner, right? | 你我都知道 她喜欢的是赢家吧 | 
| [37:33] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 | 
| [37:34] | Maybe I’ll look her up, see if she still does. | 也许我该去拜访一下 看看她是否还是如此 | 
| [37:37] | So, I’m curious. | 我很好奇 | 
| [37:39] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么会找到我 | 
| [37:41] | Checked Sergei’s travel plans. | 我查了谢尔盖的旅行安排 | 
| [37:43] | See he does it in style. Hmm. | 看来他还真是阔气 | 
| [37:45] | I also hear he doesn’t take it lightly | 我也听说 他不会轻易放过 | 
| [37:46] | when someone owes him money. | 欠自己钱的家伙 | 
| [37:48] | Owed. | 曾经欠他钱 | 
| [37:50] | As in past tense. | 这已经是过去式了 | 
| [37:51] | Hey, see, our little go-round with the bottle | 我们玩的小小的酒瓶游戏 | 
| [37:55] | cleared my debts. | 帮助我还清了债务 | 
| [37:57] | In fact, I just got a text from my broker — | 我刚收到经纪人的短信 | 
| [37:59] | bottle went for seven figures. | 竞拍价格已升至7位数 | 
| [38:01] | Wow! Wow, congratulations. | 哇哦 那要恭喜你了 | 
| [38:03] | Thank you, thank you. Yeah, yeah. | 谢谢谢谢 | 
| [38:04] | So, it was a two-birds, one-stone thing? | 所以这算是一石二鸟咯 | 
| [38:07] | Humiliate me, turn a hefty profit while you’re at it? | 从中牟取暴利 再顺便羞辱我 | 
| [38:11] | See? Now you’re catching on, Neal. | 你总算明白啦 尼尔 | 
| [38:14] | Listen, I’d love to chat, buddy, | 听着 和你聊天感觉不错 伙计 | 
| [38:15] | but unless you got anything else, | 但要是你没其他事 | 
| [38:16] | I should get going, all right? | 我可要走了 行吗 | 
| [38:18] | Be good. | 保重哈 | 
| [38:20] | I haven’t made my offer yet. | 我还没提条件呢 | 
| [38:27] | This should be good. | 有什么要紧事 | 
| [38:30] | I’d like to offer you the opportunity | 我给你个机会 | 
| [38:31] | to make a full confession for your crimes. | 供认自己的全部罪行 | 
| [38:34] | The robbery of the natural history museum, | 抢劫自然历史博物馆 | 
| [38:35] | the murder of Manuel Campos, | 谋杀曼纽尔·坎波斯 | 
| [38:37] | Anything else you want to add in. | 还有要补充的吗 | 
| [38:40] | You know what? I was wrong. | 我错了 | 
| [38:42] | This isn’t good. This is sad, man. | 这可不好 而是可悲 | 
| [38:45] | This is a moment I’ll cherish — | 这真是个经典时刻 | 
| [38:48] | seeing you at your most desperate. | 看见你如此绝望地垂死挣扎 | 
| [38:55] | The winner of the Franklin bottle– | 拍得富兰克林的酒的赢家 | 
| [38:58] | It wouldn’t happen to be bidder number 57, would it? | 是不是57号呀 | 
| [39:04] | Why? | 怎么 | 
| [39:06] | Now, this is just awkward, | 哎呀 这下尴尬了 | 
| [39:07] | But I don’t have a million dollars. | 我可没有100万现金 | 
| [39:11] | Luckily, the auction house said they’d give me a week | 好在拍卖行给我一周期限 | 
| [39:13] | to put the money together. | 来筹集这笔款项 | 
| [39:14] | A week, huh? | 一周啊 | 
| [39:17] | Know what? A week’s not that long. I can buy that. | 切 一周也不算长 我等得起 | 
| [39:19] | Did you tell him I’m launching | 你没告诉他吗 | 
| [39:20] | a full-blown federal investigation on the bottle? | 联调局已对酒瓶展开全面调查 | 
| [39:23] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. There’s that, too. | 啊对哦 还有这个 | 
| [39:25] | How long can a federal investigation go on for? | 调查局的调查要持续多久 | 
| [39:27] | Not sure. Years. | 说不准啊 大概几年吧 | 
| [39:28] | Oh, years. Wow. | 哇哦 要几年啊 | 
| [39:30] | You son of a bitch. | 你个贱人 | 
| [39:32] | How patient are Sergei and your Russian friends? | 谢尔盖和你的俄国朋友的耐性有多好呢 | 
| [39:35] | You could take a helicopter ride and find out. | 你可以坐直升机去问问看他 | 
| [39:37] | or you can come with us. Your choice. | 还是跟我们走呢 你自己选吧 | 
| [39:41] | Well played. | 算你们狠 | 
| [39:48] | Good game, Keller. | 这场游戏真刺激 凯勒 | 
| [39:50] | Game ain’t over. | 还没完呢 | 
| [39:51] | Help this gentleman into the car. | 把这位先生带到车里去 | 
| [39:54] | Looks that way to me. | 我觉得是结束了 | 
| [39:55] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [39:56] | I mean, you were locked up, broke out. | 你曾进过监狱 但也逃脱了 | 
| [39:59] | Maybe it’s my turn to accept the challenge. | 这次换我去挑战一下 | 
| [40:02] | Best two out of three. | 我们三局两胜再决输赢 | 
| [40:05] | I’ll see you around, Caffrey. | 回头见了 卡夫瑞 | 
| [40:09] | I’m counting the days. | 我拭目以待 | 
| [40:14] | Guess Sergei’s going home empty-handed. | 看来谢尔盖得空手而归了 | 
| [40:47] | Did I miss Keller? | 我错过伸张正义的一幕了吗 | 
| [40:48] | Damn. I wanted to see him do the perp walk. | 讨厌 我就想看他被警察押走 | 
| [40:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [40:53] | Good news is he won’t be bothering us for a while. | 好消息是 他有一阵子烦不着我们 | 
| [40:55] | How long is “A while”? | 一阵子是几阵子啊 | 
| [40:57] | Maybe long enough to finish our chess game. | 应该够我们下完棋了吧 | 
| [40:59] | Think they have a prison that can hold him? | 你当真觉得监狱关得住他吗 | 
| [41:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [41:03] | Okay, so, what’s the bad news? | 得 那坏消息呢 | 
| [41:05] | You won’t be drinking a million-dollar bottle of wine tonight. | 你今晚喝不到价值100万美元的美酒了 | 
| [41:08] | I’ll live. | 这没啥啦 | 
| [41:11] | You were right. | 你说得没错 | 
| [41:14] | I could use one less mystery in my life. | 这辈子有一个迷题就够烦了 | 
| [41:17] | Oh, I rescind that comment. | 好吧 我收回那句话 | 
| [41:21] | There’s suddenly been a lot of chatter about the music box. | 最近又开始风行八音盒的流言 | 
| [41:25] | You need to talk to Alex. | 你得找艾莱士谈谈 | 
| [41:26] | She won’t tell me anything while I work for the FBI. | 自从我归顺了调查局 她就不理我了 | 
| [41:29] | Then make it worth her while. | 那就想办法勾起她的兴趣 |