时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Byron always got like that when he couldn’t crack a hustle. | 拜伦苦思冥想时也这样 |
[00:33] | Relaxing always helps. | 歇歇总有帮助 |
[00:36] | Sorry, June. | 抱歉 琼 |
[00:36] | I’m not really in the mood to relax. | 我实在没心情歇 |
[00:38] | Not even if you have a very lovely visitor? | 佳人来访 也没心情吗 |
[00:45] | Alex. | 艾莱士 |
[00:53] | Got your message. | 收到你信息 |
[00:56] | I’m here. | 我就来了 |
[00:57] | What do you want, Neal? | 有什么事 尼尔 |
[00:59] | I want the music box. | 我想要那八音盒 |
[01:01] | I think you have a memory problem… | 你记性不好吗 |
[01:03] | because I said that as long as you’re a fed, | 我都说了 只要你和条子合作 |
[01:05] | I’m not telling you where it is. | 我就绝不告诉你它在哪 |
[01:07] | You’re still with them, right? | 你还跟他们一伙吧 |
[01:09] | Then there’s nothing to talk about. | 那没什么可说的了 |
[01:13] | I’ll make it worth your while. | 我对你有利用价值 |
[01:15] | – You need me to get it. – No, I don’t. | -你要我帮忙 -才不是 |
[01:17] | Then why don’t you have it already? | 那你为什么还没拿到 |
[01:19] | I’ll steal it and give it to you. | 我把它偷来给你 |
[01:20] | – Just like that? – Just like that. | -这么简单吗 -就这么简单 |
[01:22] | I don’t believe you. You’ll just hand it over? | 我才不信你会乖乖交货 |
[01:24] | Yeah… | 会的 |
[01:25] | when I’m done with it. | 我研究完就交 |
[01:30] | Knew there was a catch. | 就知道有这招 |
[01:34] | What’s this really about? | 你到底什么目的 |
[01:36] | You get the box in the end. That’s my offer. | 你总归会拿到八音盒 就是这样 |
[01:39] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[01:40] | If you can figure out how to get the anklet off. | 你想办法把脚链卸掉就行 |
[01:43] | I’m not wearing this as a fashion accessory. | 这可不是时尚饰品 |
[01:46] | Well, when the time comes, | 到时候 |
[01:48] | I need to know that you can get off your leash. | 我必须确保你无牵无绊 |
[01:51] | Otherwise, you’re a liability. | 不然你可是个麻烦呐 |
[01:53] | I’ll come back tomorrow at 6:00. | 我明天6点再来 |
[01:55] | Lose the blinking jewelry, | 把首饰卸了 |
[01:57] | and you’ll get what you need. | 我就给你你想要的 |
[02:11] | You were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago. | 你迟到了20分钟 |
[02:13] | Where you been? | 上哪去了 |
[02:14] | Late start to the morning. | 起晚了而已 |
[02:16] | Won’t happen again. | 不会再犯了 |
[02:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:26] | Who’s that? | 谁啊那是 |
[02:28] | Kimberly Rice. | 金伯莉·莱丝 |
[02:29] | Rising star in the bureau. | 局里的新红人 |
[02:31] | You’re not a fan. | 你对她不感冒 |
[02:32] | Nope. She works in kidnapping and missing persons. | 对 她主跟绑架案和失踪案 |
[02:35] | What’s she doing in White Collar? | 那来精英调查组干什么 |
[02:36] | She’s here to see you. | 来见你 |
[02:38] | Whatever I did, I have proof I didn’t do it. | 不管说我什么 我都能证明我无辜 |
[02:41] | Here we go. | 好事来了 |
[02:42] | We just got the finger point. | 一阳指指我们了 |
[02:43] | The double finger point. | 是二阳指 |
[02:45] | – Must be serious. – Yeah. | -肯定是大事 -没错 |
[02:48] | Rice. | 莱丝 |
[02:49] | Burke. | 博尔克 |
[02:50] | And you must be the Neal Caffrey. | 焦不离孟 你肯定是尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[02:53] | Agent Kimberly Rice. | 我是金伯莉·莱丝探员 |
[02:54] | I’ve just heard wonderful things about you. | 久仰大名 |
[02:57] | Let’s get straight to it. | 少客套 说正事吧 |
[02:58] | We’ve got a ransom situation. | 绑票案 |
[03:00] | Name’s Lindsey Gless. | 人质名叫琳赛·格莱斯 |
[03:01] | She was grabbed last night in a home invasion. | 昨晚歹徒闯进她家 将她劫走 |
[03:04] | She’s the daughter of Stuart Gless. | 她父亲是斯图亚特·格莱斯 |
[03:05] | As in the CEO of Atlantic Partners, | 大西洋合作社的首席执行官 |
[03:07] | the company whose bonds you were convicted of forging. | 你就是伪造这公司的债权才被判刑 |
[03:10] | What’s this kidnapping got to do with me? | 这绑架案和我有什么关系 |
[03:12] | You have a history with our prime suspect. | 你和主嫌犯有过来往 |
[03:15] | Ryan Wilkes. | 瑞安·威克斯 |
[03:17] | You know him? | 认识他吗 |
[03:20] | – Neal. – Yeah, yeah. | -问你呢 -认识 认识 |
[03:21] | He runs his own little crime syndicate. | 他手下有个犯罪小集团 |
[03:23] | They work everything from grand-theft auto to extortion. | 偷车啦敲诈啦 什么都干 |
[03:26] | And you used to run with him. | 你和他合作过 |
[03:27] | – That’s a rumor. – Neal. | -谣言 -尼尔 说实话 |
[03:29] | We may have tried working together once, | 算是试着合作过一次 |
[03:31] | But our styles didn’t mesh. | 可我们气场不大合 |
[03:33] | What makes you think Wilkes took the girl? | 为何说是威克斯绑架了人质 |
[03:34] | Chatter from our C.I.s puts Wilkes in town. | 线报说威克斯现在城里 |
[03:36] | We also found traces of plasticine clay | 现场的门锁锁孔里 |
[03:38] | in a lock at the crime scene. | 还发现了黏土痕迹 |
[03:40] | Someone made a copy of the key. | 凶手复制了钥匙 |
[03:41] | Yeah, it’s Wilkes’ M.O. | 威克斯的典型手法 |
[03:43] | And that’s why we need Neal. | 所以才要尼尔帮忙 |
[03:45] | Neal. | 帮就帮吧 |
[03:47] | Stuart Gless likes to eat lunch | 斯图亚特·格莱斯每周四 |
[03:48] | at Ristorante Laurienzo every Thursday. | 都喜欢去劳伦佐餐馆吃午饭 |
[03:50] | At least, he used to. | 至少以前是这样 |
[03:53] | There’s only one valet there. | 吃饭时他只带一个随从 |
[03:54] | Makes it easy to get your hands on his keys. | 有隙可乘 能拿到钥匙 |
[03:56] | If Wilkes wanted to get into his house, | 威克斯要想闯进他家 |
[03:57] | he’d probably start there. | 多半会从这入手 |
[03:58] | I’d check the security tapes. | 查查监控录像 |
[04:00] | That’s good. That’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[04:02] | I’d like to borrow Caffrey for the remainder of my case. | 我想借卡夫瑞几天 帮我办案 |
[04:04] | If Wilkes is behind this, don’t you think it’s dangerous | 要真是威克斯干的 让卡夫瑞来查 |
[04:06] | to put Caffrey on his trail? | 不会太危险了吗 |
[04:08] | Caffrey’s proven he can take care of himself. | 卡夫瑞没有你也能行的吧 |
[04:11] | Neal, starting immediately, you report to Agent Rice. | 尼尔 立刻跟进 你现在归莱丝探员管 |
[04:14] | All right, great. | 太好了 |
[04:15] | Now that we’re all on the same page, | 既然是一伙的 |
[04:16] | let’s start with an easy one. | 我就从简单的问起吧 |
[04:18] | When’s the last time you saw Wilkes? | 你上次见威克斯是什么时候 |
[04:22] | Probably when he tried to kill me. | 他想杀我那时候吧 |
[04:43] | We pulled the security tapes for Ristorante Laurienzo. | 查了劳伦佐餐馆的监控录像 |
[04:46] | We got a positive I.D. of Wilkes. Nice work. | 查到的人多半是威克斯 干得不错 |
[04:48] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:50] | Something eating you? | 哪不舒服了 |
[04:52] | No, it’s just, last time I saw Gless, | 没什么 只是我上一次见到格莱斯 |
[04:54] | he was on the witness stand at my trial, | 是他出庭作证解释 |
[04:56] | explaining why I was able to beat his company’s unbeatable bond. | 我到底怎么伪造他公司的防伪债券 |
[05:00] | I’m sure it didn’t do wonders for his reputation. | 可是让他威风了一把 |
[05:03] | The man lost his daughter, okay? | 他女儿失踪了 懂吗 |
[05:05] | You want his forgiveness? Help get her back. | 想让他原谅你 就帮忙救回人质 |
[05:12] | Mr. Caffrey. Been a long time. | 卡夫瑞先生 好久不见 |
[05:15] | Mr. Gless, I want you to know — | 格莱斯先生 我想说 |
[05:16] | Agent Rice thinks you can find the people who took Lindsey. | 莱丝探员说 你能找到绑匪 |
[05:20] | That’s good enough for me. | 这就够了 |
[05:22] | Could you please just… | 您能否 |
[05:24] | take us through what happened one more time? | 再跟我们回忆一遍案发经过 |
[05:27] | I came home from the office. | 我下班回家 |
[05:29] | Everything in Lindsey’s room was knocked down. | 发现琳赛房里一团乱 |
[05:35] | She was gone. | 她人不见了 |
[05:36] | Then he called. | 然后他来电话 |
[05:38] | I told him I want proof she’s okay. | 我要他证明琳赛没事 |
[05:40] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[05:41] | Did he give you any way to get in contact with him? | 他留下联系方式了吗 |
[05:43] | No, he, uh… | 没有 他… |
[05:45] | He just hung up without giving you his demands? | 没说赎金就挂断了吧 |
[05:48] | Would you mind excusing us for a moment? | 抱歉 请稍等 |
[05:50] | Neal, may I have a word, please? | 尼尔 来谈谈好吗 |
[05:57] | What was that? | 那算什么 |
[05:58] | – Sorry, what’s… – Remind me again. | -什么 -再跟我说说 |
[06:00] | How much training do you have | 访问人质家属的技巧 |
[06:01] | interviewing the parents of kidnapping victims? | 你学了几成 |
[06:03] | – You brought me into this. – To consult. | -你让我来的 -让你来当顾问 |
[06:06] | Not to take the lead with my witness. | 没让你盘问我的证人 |
[06:08] | Your witness? | 你的 证人 |
[06:09] | Oh, I’m sorry. I thought we were on the same team. | 抱歉 我以为我们是一队的 |
[06:10] | Let me get something clear right here, right now. | 现在就把话说清楚 |
[06:13] | You’re a tool in my belt. | 你就是我手边的工具 |
[06:15] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[06:16] | Tool in your belt. Got it. | 手边工具 知道了 |
[06:18] | You will listen and observe. | 叫你来听 来观察 |
[06:20] | If I ask you to do anything, you do it. | 我命令 你执行 |
[06:22] | If I have a question, answer it. | 我发问 你回答 |
[06:23] | What if I have a question? | 那我要有问题呢 |
[06:25] | Then you run it by me. | 我同意了你再问 |
[06:26] | But you do not, under any circumstance, | 但在任何情况下 |
[06:28] | address my witness. | 都不许跟我的证人说话 |
[06:29] | Oh, God. Sounds like a really great deal. | 天 还真一本正经 |
[06:31] | But I think it’ll work better | 可要是你把我当搭档 |
[06:32] | if you treat me more like a partner. | 会干得更顺利 |
[06:34] | See, the way Peter and I do it is — | 你看 彼得和我就 |
[06:35] | I don’t care how you and Peter do it. | 我才不管你俩怎么干 |
[06:37] | I care how you and Agent Rice do it. | 你跟我好好干就行 |
[06:39] | I just want to help find his daughter. | 我只想帮他找回女儿 |
[06:41] | You want to help? | 是吗 |
[06:42] | Well, then, keep your mouth shut | 那我不发话 |
[06:43] | unless I ask you to open it. | 你就别张嘴 |
[06:45] | Okay? | 明白了 |
[06:50] | What? | 怎么 |
[06:51] | Permission to speak? | 允许我发言吗 |
[06:52] | What? | 要说什么 |
[06:53] | You haven’t found any of | 在房子周围没发现 |
[06:55] | Wilkes’ prints around the house, have you? | 威克斯的指纹吧 |
[06:56] | See, he likes to use found items | 他喜欢用犯案地点的东西 |
[06:57] | from the target location to cover his tracks. | 掩盖自己的痕迹 |
[06:59] | Why don’t you check the rubber gloves under the kitchen sink? | 看看厨房水槽下头的橡胶手套吧 |
[07:02] | You have any more brilliant ideas | 你的脑瓜里 |
[07:03] | rumbling around that head of yours? | 还有其他好点子吗 |
[07:05] | No, I think that’s it for now. | 现在没了 |
[07:06] | Good. Then go wait in the car. | 很好 车里等着去 |
[07:13] | So I told him, if we have that many people in the gallery, | 我都说了 如果画廊要进那么多人 |
[07:15] | he has to do something about the A.C. | 空调就得加强 |
[07:17] | Of course, he didn’t. | 他没理我 |
[07:19] | And by 10:00, it was like a sauna in there. | 到了10点 跟蒸桑拿似的 |
[07:22] | So I told him I would spend the night with him | 我就跟他说 要是给我一百万 |
[07:24] | for a million dollars. | 我就跟他睡一晚上 |
[07:26] | I’d have to run it by my husband first. | 不过得问问我老公的意见 |
[07:28] | But, honey, it’s a million dollars. | 亲爱的 整整一百万啊 |
[07:29] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[07:31] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[07:32] | I think that’s great. | 这主意太棒了 |
[07:34] | I don’t think that’s great. What… what did you ask me? | 才怪 你刚问什么来着 |
[07:37] | Okay, admit it. You’re worried about Neal. | 承认吧你 你就是担心尼尔 |
[07:38] | No, I am not worried about Neal. | 没有 我才没担心那家伙 |
[07:41] | Let’s — let’s just have a nice, quiet lunch | 咱们就别提他了 |
[07:44] | without talking about him, all right? | 安安心心吃顿午餐吧 |
[07:48] | That’s a nice deviled ham right there. | 这个辣味烤火腿可真赞 |
[07:50] | What’s the problem? | 你到底烦什么呢 |
[07:51] | Oh, something feels wrong about this case. | 我觉得这个案子不对劲儿 |
[07:53] | I don’t trust Rice. | 我不信任莱丝 |
[07:54] | Rice? | 那是谁 |
[07:55] | Kimberly Rice. | 金伯莉·莱丝 |
[07:57] | She’s some hot shot from another division. | 她是另一个部门的红人 |
[08:00] | She’s Neal’s handler on this one. | 这次案子她是尼尔的头儿 |
[08:01] | Well, honey, if worried about it, | 亲爱的 既然你这么担心 |
[08:02] | go down there and check it out. | 那就去看看情况啊 |
[08:04] | Yeah, it’s bad form to crash another agent’s crime scene. | 擅自干涉另一个探员查案不太礼貌 |
[08:07] | That’s never stopped you before. | 之前你可没在意过呀 |
[08:22] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[08:24] | Didn’t expect to see you here. | 你怎么过来啦 |
[08:25] | Oh, I had a case in the neighborhood. | 我正好在附近查案呢 |
[08:27] | Thought I’d drop by. | 就顺便过来看看你 |
[08:28] | Uh-huh. | 小样儿吧 |
[08:30] | I’m touched. | 我好感动 |
[08:31] | You can’t handle being apart from me. | 我不在身边你就六神无主了呀 |
[08:35] | So, this has nothing to do | 所以你不是来 |
[08:36] | with looking over Rice’s shoulder? | 监视莱丝办案的喽 |
[08:37] | No, don’t read into it. | 不是 可别这么想 |
[08:39] | How’s it going with Rice? | 和莱丝相处的如何 |
[08:40] | I see she’s got you babysitting the car. | 她怎么让你乖乖呆在车里 |
[08:42] | She called me a tool in her belt. | 她说我是她手边的工具 |
[08:45] | I bet you’re really starting to miss working with me now. | 你肯定开始想念我们共事的甜蜜时光了吧 |
[08:48] | No, no. | 才没有 |
[08:50] | But I could stretch my legs. | 不过出来活动下腿脚也不错 |
[08:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:58] | While we’re out here and you’re stretching your legs, | 既然咱俩都在这儿 你又在活动腿脚 |
[09:00] | wouldn’t hurt to look around. | 那到处看看没问题吧 |
[09:01] | No. | 当然了 |
[09:03] | You know Wilkes’ M.O. | 你知道威克斯的犯案手法 |
[09:04] | How would he handle an operation like this? | 他一般怎么行动 |
[09:06] | A home invasion? | 入侵私宅吗 |
[09:08] | Theoretically, he’d have a driver, | 理论上说 他会有个司机 |
[09:09] | a strong man, and a lookout. | 一个大块头负责绑票 还一个放风的 |
[09:11] | Wilkes wouldn’t trust anyone else to grab the girl. | 威克斯信不过别人 |
[09:13] | He’d handle that himself. | 他会亲自去绑架人质 |
[09:14] | So he’s the strong man. Commendable. | 所以他就是那大块头了 值得称赞 |
[09:18] | That leaves the driver right outside there. | 这么说司机在那里等他 |
[09:21] | Now, where was the lookout? | 那放风的人在哪儿 |
[09:22] | The sight lines are clean from there | 从这两个地方来监视的话 |
[09:24] | and there. | 视野都很清晰 |
[09:25] | So you get better cover in the park. | 在公园的话比较不引人注意 |
[09:27] | Yeah, but the alley gives you eyes | 对 可在小巷里能看清 |
[09:28] | on both sides of the street and the intersection. | 街道和十字路口的情况 |
[09:30] | Let’s go there. | 那我们过去吧 |
[09:35] | Yeah, somebody’s been here. | 没错 有人来过 |
[09:38] | Looking both directions. | 监视着两个方向 |
[09:39] | Making sure the coast is clear. | 确保一切进展顺利 |
[09:49] | Coat-check stub. | 衣帽间的票根 |
[09:51] | No name or address. | 没写名字和地址 |
[09:52] | I’ll get it to E.R.T. , see if they can recognize it. | 我会送去应急小组看他们有没有印象 |
[09:54] | Don’t bother. It’s from a club. | 不用去了 是一家俱乐部的票根 |
[09:56] | More like an underground casino. | 更像是地下赌场 |
[09:58] | It’s one of Wilkes’ old hangouts. | 是威克斯常去的地方之一 |
[10:00] | Nice of them to leave this behind for us. | 真感谢他们留下了这个 |
[10:03] | Where is Caffrey? | 卡夫瑞人呢 |
[10:06] | Oh, look. | 看 |
[10:08] | This gotta be fun. | 这下有好戏了 |
[10:12] | You find gloves? | 找到手套了吗 |
[10:13] | There’s a fresh print inside the index finger. | 食指那里发现了指纹 |
[10:16] | I want this pulled and sent to me ASAP. | 尽快查出指纹是谁 然后通知我 |
[10:18] | What do you think you’re doing here, agent Burke? | 那你在这儿干什么呢 博尔克探员 |
[10:20] | Helping you solve your case. | 帮你查案啊 |
[10:22] | Somebody spent some time watching from over there | 之前有人一直在那监视附近情况 |
[10:24] | and dropped this, which, according to my source, | 而且掉了这个 根据我的线报 |
[10:27] | came from an underground club. | 是一家地下俱乐部的票根 |
[10:29] | Then that’s our next stop. | 那我们接下来就去那 |
[10:30] | No. No, Wilkes won’t be there with the girl. | 不 威克斯不会带人质去那里的 |
[10:33] | If the FBI shows up, he’ll go to ground and cut his losses. | 一旦联邦探员出现 他会立刻斩仓潜逃 |
[10:36] | So, why don’t you put on your dancing shoes, Caffrey? | 那你可以盛装打扮一番了 卡夫瑞 |
[10:39] | You’re going clubbing! | 要去夜店玩啦 |
[10:40] | And, Peter, | 还有 彼得 |
[10:41] | next time I find you on my scene, | 下次你再来”帮”我查案 |
[10:42] | I’m filing a report. | 我就向上级报告 |
[10:43] | You can’t tell, but right now, | 虽然我表面很淡定 不过现在 |
[10:45] | deep down, I’m petrified. | 我内心可是胆战心惊 |
[10:51] | Nice! | 就喜欢你这样 |
[10:58] | You’re letting the pantsuit use you as bait to catch Wilkes? | 你给那个臭屁女当诱饵来抓威克斯吗 |
[11:02] | Doesn’t that strike you as… | 你觉没觉得这有点儿 |
[11:05] | insane? | 神经失常 |
[11:06] | I’m going to a club. Feds will be right outside. | 我只是去俱乐部 条子们会在外面待命 |
[11:08] | This is the same Wilkes | 这就是那个想把你 |
[11:09] | that wants you dismembered, right? | 大卸八块的威克斯对吧 |
[11:11] | “Dismembered” is slightly overstating it. | 说”大卸八块”也太夸张了 |
[11:13] | You’re being paranoid. | 你太杞人忧天了 |
[11:14] | Paranoia is a skill, the secret to longevity. | 杞人忧天是种技能 是长寿的小秘诀 |
[11:17] | Did you not join Wilkes’ crew, | 难道和威克斯假意合作 |
[11:19] | gather intel from his targets, | 然后从他目标那收集情报 |
[11:21] | and then totally screw him over? | 把他骗个底儿朝天的不是你吗 |
[11:23] | They were planning to hurt people with guns. | 他们可是在计划射杀无辜群众 |
[11:26] | I don’t like guns. | 我不喜欢枪 |
[11:27] | For all we know, Wilkes is on his way to Tahiti right now. | 我们都知道 威克斯已经去了塔希提岛 |
[11:29] | For all we know, he’s sharpening his talons | 我们都知道 他已经磨刀霍霍 |
[11:32] | to tear into your spleen. | 准备把你四分五裂了 |
[11:34] | Thanks for your concern, Moz, but this little field trip | 谢谢你的关心 蚊子 不过这次行动 |
[11:36] | is my best chance to get the anklet removed. | 是我能摘下这个脚链的绝佳机会 |
[11:38] | Alex won’t talk to me | 只要这个在 |
[11:39] | about the music box while it’s on. | 艾莱士就不会透露八音盒的下落 |
[11:41] | Oh, you professional thieves, so high-maintenance. | 哼 你们是专业盗贼 一个比一个难伺候 |
[11:44] | I’m washing my hands of this. | 这次我可不管你了 |
[11:49] | Rice is here. | 莱丝到了 |
[11:51] | Duty calls. | 使命召唤啦 |
[11:52] | I get the apartment. | 我乖乖看家 |
[11:59] | You know, you kept me waiting | 你让我在那富婆的门外 |
[12:00] | outside of that rich lady’s house for half an hour. | 等了你半个小时 |
[12:03] | You can’t rush style, agent Rice. | 精心打扮是要花时间的 莱丝探员 |
[12:06] | Took me less time to get ready for my wedding. | 我结婚时都没你这么多事儿 |
[12:08] | It didn’t take. | 我没戴戒指 |
[12:11] | I’m not surprised. | 不出所料啊 |
[12:13] | Statistically speaking. | 根据统计数据来看 |
[12:14] | Okay, it’s time for you to go fishing, Caffrey. | 是时候去钓鱼了 卡夫瑞 |
[12:17] | Now, listen, this is a hush-hush kind of place. | 听着 这地方极其秘密 |
[12:20] | There’s a good chance they’ll be patting me down. | 他们很可能对我搜身检查 |
[12:22] | Be a shame if my tracking anklet | 要是我的追踪脚链误了你的案子 |
[12:24] | blew your case. | 那太过意不去了 |
[12:25] | Cut it. | 剪断吧 |
[12:26] | Really? | 真的噢 |
[12:27] | I’m not an idiot. | 我又不是白痴 |
[12:28] | I’m not sending you undercover with that. | 我才不会让你带着那个去行动呢 |
[12:30] | Go on. Lose it. | 快啊 剪断吧 |
[12:34] | There you go. | 搞定 |
[12:41] | Jones. | 琼斯 |
[12:42] | Yeah. | 怎么 |
[12:42] | Caffrey just removed his anklet. | 卡夫瑞刚刚解下了脚链 |
[12:44] | Yeah, Rice cleared it. | 是啊 莱丝允许的 |
[12:45] | Rice? | 什么 |
[13:18] | Mr. Gless, right? Mm. | 格莱斯先生吧 |
[13:20] | I’m agent Peter Burke. | 我是彼得·博尔克探员 |
[13:22] | How you holding up? | 您还好吧 |
[13:23] | Oh, had to get out of the house. | 家里简直呆不下去 |
[13:24] | Agent Rice said I could wait here… | 莱丝探员说我可以在这儿等消息 |
[13:27] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[13:28] | I didn’t expect Caffrey to be so charming. | 没想到卡夫瑞这么受欢迎 |
[13:32] | This would be so much easier | 如果他表现得跟个罪犯一样 |
[13:33] | if he acted more like a criminal. | 我会比较习惯 |
[13:35] | Yeah, of course. | 就是说啊 |
[13:36] | I just hope this goes right. | 我只希望别出差错就好 |
[13:39] | If it helps, I can walk you through it. | 如果有用的话 我可以和您谈谈 |
[13:43] | What are you worried about most? | 您最担心什么 |
[13:45] | The meeting. | 他们见面 |
[13:47] | The meeting. | 什么见面 |
[13:50] | What troubles you about that? | 您为什么担心这个呢 |
[13:54] | The kidnapper calls and then asks for a meeting with Caffrey | 绑匪来电要求与卡夫瑞见面 |
[13:58] | in exchange for Lindsey. | 以此来交换琳赛 |
[13:59] | That seems too easy. | 这好像也太简单了 |
[14:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:03] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[14:11] | Peter, I’m kind of in the middle of something right now, okay? | 彼得 我现在有事要办一会再说 |
[14:14] | You need to get out of there right now. | 你必须立刻离开那里 |
[14:15] | – What are you talking about? – Neal… | -你说什么呢 -尼尔 |
[14:17] | You’re the ransom. | 你就是赎金 |
[14:21] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[14:22] | Neal! | 尼尔 |
[14:26] | Have a silver van, leaving the club, no plea. | 一辆银色货车 不容分说直接开走了 |
[14:28] | Chase car lost it in traffic. | 交通阻塞没有追踪成功 |
[14:30] | Okay, listen up, people. | 伙计们 听好 |
[14:32] | For the foreseeable future, you belong to me. | 由于目前你们在为我工作 |
[14:35] | I need traffic feeds from here to Yankee stadium. | 我要从这里到洋基体育场的路况传输 |
[14:37] | You sold him out so you could get your picture in the paper. | 你出卖了他 好让自己立上一功 |
[14:39] | You hung Neal out to dry for a gold star on your resume. | 你把尼尔豁出去了 好让自己的履历辉煌点 |
[14:42] | You better watch it, Burke. | 你最好注意点 博尔克 |
[14:43] | When we found that coat-check stub for the club, | 我们发现那俱乐部衣帽间的票根时 |
[14:46] | you already knew what was going down there, didn’t you? | 你早就知道人质交换条件了吧 |
[14:48] | But you kept your mouth shut | 可你闭口不谈 |
[14:49] | so everything could go according to plan. | 这样一切都能按计划行事 |
[14:51] | What’s going on here? | 出什么事了 |
[14:52] | She made a backroom deal with Wilkes. | 她和威克斯私下订了个协议 |
[14:54] | The girl in exchange for Neal. | 用尼尔去交换人质 |
[14:56] | Rice, that true? | 莱丝 是真的吗 |
[14:57] | A man we believe to be Wilkes contacted Gless. | 我们相信联系格莱斯的人就是威克斯 |
[14:59] | He said that he would give Lindsey back | 他说只要他能和卡夫瑞当面谈谈 |
[15:01] | if he could have a face-to-face with Caffrey. | 他就会放了琳赛 |
[15:03] | A face-to-face? | 当面谈谈 |
[15:04] | And you really think Wilkes would make good on that? | 你真觉得威克斯就是想和他长话家常啊 |
[15:06] | It was our one shot to get a lead on Wilkes | 我们可以就此追查到威克斯 |
[15:09] | and follow him back to the girl. | 然后跟踪他找到人质 |
[15:10] | I had agents all over that street. | 整条街都是我们的人 |
[15:12] | And how did that work out for you? | 那进展顺利吗 |
[15:13] | Did you get any leads on the girl? | 有那女孩的消息了吗 |
[15:15] | Wilkes made the grab in our one operational blind spot. | 威克斯利用我们的盲点逃走了 |
[15:19] | Then you’re no longer in charge. | 这案子不用你负责了 |
[15:21] | Peter, you’re officially a part of this show. | 彼得 现在正式由你接手 |
[15:22] | I don’t want to hear it, Rice. | 什么都别说了 莱丝 |
[15:23] | You report to Burke | 一切听博尔克指挥 |
[15:25] | until you find Caffrey and that girl. | 努力找出卡夫瑞和人质 |
[15:38] | Top of the morning to you. | 早上好啊 |
[15:40] | Monster headache, right? | 头疼死了吧 |
[15:42] | It’ll pass. | 一会就不疼了 |
[15:44] | Wilkes. | 威克斯 |
[15:47] | Seeing you again, Neal, | 我们又见面了 尼尔 |
[15:48] | Brings back all these old feelings. | 熟悉的感觉又涌上心头 |
[15:56] | If you wanted to meet for lattes, | 你想一起出来叙叙旧 |
[15:58] | you could’ve just called. | 直接打个电话不就行了 |
[15:59] | This way is better. | 现在这样挺好 |
[16:01] | Pretty good, right? | 感觉不错吧 |
[16:01] | Had the fed snip your anklet off for me. | 有条子替我给你拆脚链 |
[16:03] | She handed you over on a platter. | 还傻乎乎把你双手奉上 |
[16:05] | Oh, that’s great. | 那太棒了 |
[16:06] | You’re a lock for kidnapper of the year. | 年度最佳绑匪你拿定了 |
[16:07] | Mm, that old Caffrey wit. | 经典的卡夫瑞式幽默 |
[16:11] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[16:12] | We could’ve been something – thunder and lighting. | 我俩本可以征服全世界 |
[16:14] | But then you had to go and rip me off for, what — 500 grand? | 但是你为了区区50万美金就出卖了我 |
[16:17] | I’ll write you a check. | 那我给你写张支票 |
[16:19] | Normally, I kill people for that sort of thing. | 我通常会干掉那些背叛我的人 |
[16:22] | But? | 但是呢 |
[16:23] | But today is your lucky day. | 但是今天你很幸运 |
[16:25] | You get to make it up to me. | 你必须得弥补我 |
[16:27] | Look, Man, what about Lindsey? | 老兄 琳赛呢 |
[16:28] | You got me. | 你已经抓到我了 |
[16:29] | Just let her go. | 快放了她吧 |
[16:31] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[16:35] | I’m gonna open these doors. | 我现在要开车门 |
[16:37] | You run or yell… | 如果你敢逃跑或者叫救命 |
[16:39] | I shoot you. | 我就毙了你 |
[16:40] | And then I’ll shoot the girl. | 然后我再干掉那女孩 |
[16:43] | Let’s get started. | 开工吧 |
[16:53] | Agency booked travel for a gentleman | 一个名叫托马斯·洛兹的男人 |
[16:55] | By the name of Thomas Loze. | 在这家旅游中介定的机票 |
[16:58] | He’s on his way into the country right now. | 他正在来美国的飞机上 |
[17:00] | I need his itinerary — | 我需要他的日程表 |
[17:01] | flight, car service, hotel. | 包括航班号 接机服务 酒店 |
[17:04] | Smile. | 笑一个嘛 |
[17:05] | It’s a chance to put | 这可是利用你那 |
[17:06] | That silver tongue of yours to good use. | 如簧巧舌的好机会呐 |
[17:07] | All this trouble to have me infiltrate a travel agency. | 要我去什么旅行社打探消息 |
[17:11] | What’s your angle? | 你到底什么目的 |
[17:13] | Ah, I’m your front man, right? | 让我替你出面吧 |
[17:14] | You don’t want to end up on the surveillance cameras. | 你不想被监控录像拍到 |
[17:16] | You always were quick. | 反映还那么迅速 |
[17:18] | Oh, and one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[17:19] | Since we have a lot to do today, | 介于我们今天任务繁多 |
[17:21] | It’s important you know how serious I am from the jump. | 你最好认清我有多看重这次行动 |
[17:25] | See her? | 看到她没 |
[17:26] | Her name’s Kathy, career receptionist. | 她叫凯茜 是名接待员 |
[17:29] | Kind of lady no one’ll miss, except a couple of her kids. | 没人在乎她 就有几个孩子 |
[17:33] | On that roof is my friend Jim. | 房顶上的是我朋友吉姆 |
[17:35] | Jim has a sniper rifle aimed at Kathy. | 吉姆正用狙击枪对着凯茜 |
[17:38] | I give him the word, bang, lights out. | 我一下令 他就开枪 |
[17:42] | Wave at Neal, Jim. | 吉姆 跟尼尔打个招呼 |
[17:46] | And don’t think you can borrow her phone and call for help. | 别想借她手机求援 |
[17:49] | Be a sweetheart. | 发发慈悲 |
[17:51] | Help the lady out. | 救救那位女士吧 |
[17:52] | I’ll get your information, okay? | 我会帮你打探到消息 |
[17:54] | But will I get it in two minutes? | 两分钟内能搞定吗 |
[17:56] | You’re putting me on a clock? | 你居然还要给我限时 |
[17:58] | Look, I can convince her. I just need some time. | 我能说服她 只需要点时间 |
[18:00] | You don’t have it. Busy day. | 逝者如斯 不舍昼夜 |
[18:02] | One minute, 52 seconds and counting. | 你还剩1分52秒 |
[18:03] | All right, I’m going. | 好吧 我这就去 |
[18:19] | Hi, there. How you doing? | 你好啊 |
[18:21] | I’m fine. | 你好 |
[18:22] | My name is Nick Halden. | 我叫尼克·霍登 |
[18:23] | I’m an assistant with Level One Concierge Services. | 顶级礼宾服务助理 |
[18:26] | How can I help you, | 要帮忙吗 |
[18:27] | Nick halden from Level One Concierge Services? | 顶级礼宾服务的尼克·霍登 |
[18:29] | We got a big client coming to town — Thomas Loze. | 大客户托马斯·洛兹就快抵达 |
[18:32] | You booked his travel. | 你们为他定的行程 |
[18:34] | I need to make a week’s worth | 我得为他预订一周内的 |
[18:35] | Of five-star dinner reservations for him, | 五星级晚餐服务 |
[18:36] | Only I misplaced his itinerary. | 但我弄丢了他的行程表 |
[18:38] | And I blow another account, I’m toast, so… | 还有另一项细目 我可惨了 |
[18:41] | So it sounds like you need to find a new line of work, Nick. | 看来你饭碗不保了啊 尼克 |
[18:43] | Come again. | 你说什么 |
[18:46] | You know, people like you really piss me off. | 我最讨厌像你这样的人 |
[18:49] | You waltz in here, you flash some sort of grin, | 突然出现 甜言蜜语一番 |
[18:51] | And you think you can get me to do something | 就以为我连工作都不要了 |
[18:52] | that would get me fired? | 什么事都答应你们 |
[18:54] | I don’t think so. But have a nice day. | 门都没有 祝你愉快 再见 |
[18:59] | Please, please, Kathy. I really need this, okay? | 求你了 凯茜 我真的很需要这个 |
[19:03] | I said, “Have a nice day.” | 我说了 祝你愉快 再见 |
[19:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:10] | And that is exactly what I’m going to tell my son | 当我儿子问起我怎么会丢掉工作 |
[19:12] | when I explain to him why daddy lost his job. | 我难道也要这么跟他讲吗 |
[19:15] | His daddy is a failure. | 他老爸就是个废物 |
[19:17] | I’m gonna level with you, Kathy. | 我跟你说实话吧 凯茜 |
[19:19] | I don’t enjoy catering to rich guys | 我也不想对那些有钱人马首是瞻 |
[19:20] | who spend more on a bottle of courvoisier | 他们喝杯干邑所花的钱 |
[19:22] | than I make in a year, | 比我一年挣的还多 |
[19:23] | but it’s all I got. | 但我就这点能耐 |
[19:24] | Who am I to think that I can do this job | 我没资格抱怨 只能辛苦工作 |
[19:26] | and raise a five-year-old all by myself? | 独自养活才5岁的孩子 |
[19:29] | And now I got to tell Joey we’re going back to Cedar Rapids. | 要是我告诉乔伊我们得回锡达拉皮兹 |
[19:31] | It’s gonna break his heart. | 他会伤心死的 |
[19:32] | But kids bounce back, though. You know, they’re tough. | 但小孩子很快就能恢复 他们很坚强 |
[19:35] | Cedar rapids? | 锡达拉皮兹 |
[19:37] | I’m from Iowa city. “U” Of “I” ’88. | 我也来自俄亥俄吗 |
[19:39] | No kidding. | 真巧 |
[19:43] | You said Thomas Loze, right? | 你是说托马斯·洛兹吧 |
[19:44] | Yeah, Thomas Loze. | 对 托马斯·洛兹 |
[19:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:47] | Thank you. | 太谢谢你了 |
[19:52] | Kathy, while you’re at it, | 凯茜 趁这时候 |
[19:53] | I think I might know someone | 我想我有一个朋友 |
[19:54] | who’s interested in your rewards program. | 会对你们的奖励计划感兴趣 |
[19:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:59] | So, now you’ve captured another one of my pawns. | 你又拿下我的一个兵卒吗 |
[20:01] | Parcheesi is just not your game. | 双骰游戏不适合你 |
[20:04] | You mock me, but little do you know | 少嘲笑我 你还没注意到吧 |
[20:07] | You’re just about to march into the teeth of my blockade. | 你就要陷入我的重重包围了 |
[20:14] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[20:15] | Apparently, Dante Haversham just received an offer | 显然 但丁·哈佛什姆刚收一份广告 |
[20:18] | for 20% off a trip to Rio. | 里约热内卢旅行可以享受八折优惠 |
[20:22] | And who is Dante Haversham? | 但丁·哈佛什姆是谁 |
[20:25] | It’s me. | 就是我 |
[20:27] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[20:30] | Oh, this does not count as a forfeit. | 这可不算是我认输 |
[20:32] | I will not take your charity, sir. | 我也不用你让我 |
[20:37] | That’s my boy. | 真乖 |
[20:40] | Kathy’s children thank you. | 我替凯茜的孩子们感谢你 |
[20:42] | You ready for round two? | 准备好玩第二回合了吗 |
[20:43] | Yeah, I don’t think I’m up for round two. | 想也别想 |
[20:45] | That’d be an ill-advised life choice. | 这样可不明智哦 |
[20:47] | Why? You’ll kill me? | 怎么 你想杀了我吗 |
[20:49] | Don’t test me, neal. | 别考验我的耐性 尼尔 |
[20:51] | Tell your friend Jim to put that red dot on my head | 你以为我在开玩笑吗 |
[20:53] | and pull the trigger, if you don’t think I’m serious. | 那就让吉姆干掉我好了 |
[20:55] | It’s like I’m talking mandarin. | 你还没听懂我的话吗 |
[20:58] | How ’bout I kick things off | 这样吧 我来干掉可怜的小人质 |
[21:00] | by killing my sweet, little hostage? | 够刺激到你了吗 |
[21:02] | I’m starting to wonder if you even have Lindsey. | 我都怀疑琳赛在不在你手里 |
[21:10] | Why don’t we take a break, let you think about this? | 还是休息下 你好好考虑清楚吧 |
[21:14] | Last thing I want you to do is… | 我最不想看到的 |
[21:17] | drag your heels. | 就是你故意拖延时间 |
[21:23] | Please. | 上车吧 |
[21:25] | Get in. | 进去 |
[21:34] | – Where are we going? – You talk too much. | -我们要去哪 -你太多嘴了 |
[21:36] | Tase this man again. | 再电晕他 |
[21:38] | That’s really not — ah! | 不要 |
[21:42] | I’ve got bolos out on your van description, | 根据对车辆的描述 我做了些调查 |
[21:44] | NYPD is canvassing the area where Neal was taken. | 纽约警方正在搜查尼尔被劫持的区域 |
[21:47] | We just found this in Gless’ mail. | 在格莱斯的邮箱里发现的 |
[21:49] | It was sent before Caffrey was taken. | 在卡夫瑞被绑架之前寄到 |
[22:00] | Hi, daddy. | 爸爸 |
[22:02] | I’m okay, but you need to do what they ask… | 我没事 但你得听从他们的指示 |
[22:05] | Now. | 要快 |
[22:06] | Or I won’t be okay. | 不然就有事了 |
[22:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:11] | All right, everybody, watch it again. | 大家再看一遍 |
[22:13] | Anything jumps out at you, call it. | 有什么可疑的 就说出来 |
[22:15] | Hi, daddy. | 老爸 |
[22:17] | I’m okay, but you need to do what they ask… | 我没事 但你得听从他们的指示 |
[22:20] | Now. | 要快 |
[22:20] | Place is falling where it stands. | 她站的地方很破旧 |
[22:22] | Cracks all over the wall. Funky windows. | 墙上到处是裂缝 破旧的窗户 |
[22:25] | Pre-civil war construction. | 内战前的建筑风格 |
[22:26] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[22:28] | Foghorn. | 雾号声 |
[22:29] | No, tugboat horn. | 不 是拖船汽笛声 |
[22:31] | Let’s get it isolated. We know she’s by the water. | 快定位 她就在水边某处 |
[22:33] | There are more than 500 miles | 纽约的滨水区 |
[22:35] | of waterfront in the New York area. | 长达500多英里 |
[22:37] | I want search teams on the ground now, | 先派一支搜索队到现场 |
[22:39] | everybody sweeping and canvassing | 对所有墙上有裂缝和 |
[22:41] | any waterfront structure | 老旧窗户的沿水建筑 |
[22:43] | With cracked walls or funky windows. | 进行地毯式搜索 |
[22:47] | Or I won’t be okay. | 不然就有事了 |
[22:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:57] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[22:57] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:59] | Didn’t even hurt. | 毛都没掉一根 |
[23:01] | Lindsey? | 你是琳赛吧 |
[23:03] | Yes. Who are you? | 是的 你是谁 |
[23:05] | My name is Neal Caffrey. | 我叫尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[23:07] | I’m with the FBIi. I’m here to help you. | 是联调局的 我来救你 |
[23:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:11] | Who’s gonna help you? | 那谁来救你呢 |
[23:13] | I’ll admit, not the greatest rescue. | 我承认 这次营救不算好看 |
[23:15] | But the FBIi knows we’re here, right? | 那联调局知道我们在这吗 |
[23:17] | No, but the best agent | 不 但博尔克正在搜寻我们 |
[23:19] | the bureau has got is looking for us. | 他是最优秀的 |
[23:20] | – Really? – Yes, trust me. | -真的吗 -对 相信我 |
[23:21] | If there’s anyone in the world who can find me, it’s him. | 在这世上 只有他能找到我 |
[23:27] | Nice manners. | 文质彬彬啊 |
[23:29] | You should chew your food. | 你得细嚼慢咽 |
[23:32] | – It’s pretty foul, right? – Yeah. | -他很恶心吧 -就是 |
[23:34] | He burps when he swallows. | 他不但狼吞虎咽 还打嗝呢 |
[23:36] | Nice. | 那可真糟 |
[23:47] | Hey, hon. | 亲爱的 |
[23:47] | Okay, you need to come home. We have a visitor. | 赶紧回家一趟 我们有客人 |
[23:50] | Oh, I’m sorry, sweetie, | 真抱歉 甜心 |
[23:51] | but I’m right in the middle of something now. | 我现在事务缠身走不开 |
[23:53] | Right. Well, I think your something | 我知道 可是门口的这位 |
[23:54] | is connected to the someone who showed up at our front door. | 刚好就是为你在忙的事务而来 |
[23:57] | What? Who’s there? | 真的吗 是谁 |
[23:58] | Mozzie. And he’s pretty worked up. | 蚊子 而且他情绪颇为激动 |
[24:00] | That’s his normal state. | 他平时就这样 |
[24:02] | I think it’s important. | 我想这次的确事关重大 |
[24:03] | If it’s that important, tell him to come to the office. | 要真那么重要 让他来我办公室 |
[24:06] | Mozzie in the FBI headquarters? | 让蚊子来联调局总部? 玩笑吧 |
[24:09] | Yeah, he’s not going. | 就是嘛 他才不去 |
[24:11] | Honey, I don’t have time. | 亲爱的 我实在没时间 |
[24:13] | It’s about Neal. | 事关尼尔 |
[24:14] | I’m on my way. | 我这就来 |
[24:25] | So, you’ve met Lindsey. | 好了 你也见到琳赛了 |
[24:27] | Now are you gonna join me for round two? | 可以进行第二轮了吗 |
[24:30] | Or does it get ugly? | 还是大家撕破脸 |
[24:33] | What’s round two? | 第二轮要做什么 |
[24:34] | Why would I want to ruin the surprise? | 何不等我给你个惊喜呢 |
[24:37] | In or out? | 干不干 |
[24:44] | Let’s get this over with. | 我们快了结这事吧 |
[24:57] | You know, Moz, you never told me | 蚊子 怎么从来没听你说起 |
[24:59] | what do you do for a living. | 你是做什么活计的 |
[25:00] | I know that. Neither have you. | 是啊 你不也没说过吗 |
[25:02] | Mrs. Suit. | 探员夫人 |
[25:05] | I’m an event planner. I run my own company. | 我做项目策划 自己开公司 |
[25:07] | Burke premiere events? | 博尔克首映项目吗 |
[25:09] | I thought that company was a front for Peter. | 我还以为是为彼得打掩护的呢 |
[25:12] | Okay, not everything has a secret meaning. | 好啦 别把事情都想那么复杂 |
[25:13] | Ah. Naiveté. | 天真无暇[法语] |
[25:16] | So sweet. | 真是美好 |
[25:17] | I bet you believe in the moon landing. | 你肯定相信第一次登月是真的 |
[25:19] | Honey? | 宝贝儿 |
[25:19] | In here. | 在这儿 |
[25:22] | You know, Mozzie still won’t tell me what he does for a living. | 蚊子还是不肯告诉我他是干什么的 |
[25:24] | Do you know? | 你知道吗 |
[25:25] | I know enough not to ask. Why are you here? | 不用问我也知道 出了什么事 |
[25:27] | I receiv this. | 我收到这个 |
[25:31] | “Elite Voyages – come frolic with us”? | “精英旅行社 带给你无尽欢笑” |
[25:33] | Look at the e-mail address. | 注意看收件人姓名 |
[25:37] | Dante Haversham. | 但丁·哈佛什姆 |
[25:38] | Remember the alias I gave when Neal introduced us? | 记得当初尼尔向你介绍我时用的化名吗 |
[25:40] | See, some things do have secret meanings. | 看 有些事情就是很复杂 |
[25:43] | I believe you on this one. Is neal okay? | 这回你说的没错 尼尔没事吧 |
[25:45] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[25:47] | That’s a distress signal. | 可这的确是求救信号 |
[25:52] | I spent a great deal of money | 我花了一大笔钱 |
[25:53] | making sure Mr. Loze’s limo gets quietly sidetracked. | 把洛兹的豪华轿车给移花接木 |
[25:57] | Let me guess. I’m his new driver. | 没猜错的话 我是他的新司机 |
[25:59] | He’ll be carrying a titanium briefcase. | 他有一只钛合金的公文箱 |
[26:02] | Your job is to take it. | 你得把它弄到手 |
[26:03] | Any suggestions on how I do that? | 没有别的提示吗 我该如何下手 |
[26:08] | Come on, man, you know I don’t like guns. | 别这样 你知道我不喜欢枪 |
[26:15] | I really don’t like unloaded guns. | 空膛枪我更讨厌 |
[26:19] | Be at this address by 4:00, and our business is complete. | 4点准时来这里 交易就完成了 |
[26:23] | I tell you where I’m keeping the girl, | 我会告诉你那女孩在哪里 |
[26:25] | and we go our separate ways. | 然后咱们就分道扬镳 |
[26:27] | But be a minute late or call your fed friends, | 要是迟到1分钟或报了警 |
[26:29] | and I make a call. | 我只需打个电话 |
[26:31] | And Lindsey… | 琳赛就会… |
[26:33] | Well, you know what happens to Lindsey. | 你应该很清楚后果 |
[26:36] | You’re not gonna stick around for the show? | 你不在边上看好戏吗 |
[26:39] | On this one… | 这个嘛 |
[26:42] | I’ll keep my distance. | 我会保持距离 |
[26:50] | Any luck on the tip? | 有什么收获吗 |
[26:51] | Three hours ago, Caffrey goes into Elite Voyages | 3小时前 卡夫瑞在精英旅行社 |
[26:53] | asking for the itinerary of a Thomas Loze. | 要了托马斯·洛兹的行程表 |
[26:56] | Do we know him? | 他是谁 |
[26:56] | Pulled a file from Interpol. | 在国际刑警局查到一份档案 |
[26:58] | Turns out that Loze happens to be | 资料显示洛兹正是 |
[26:59] | a favorite alias of Edward Reilly. | 爱德华·雷利最心水的化名 |
[27:02] | Edward Reilly. The hits keep coming. | 爱德华·雷利 真是祸不单行 |
[27:04] | He’s the go-to guy when V.I.P. Criminals | 只要顶级罪犯想转移什么贵重物品 |
[27:06] | want something valuable moved. | 他总是首要人选 |
[27:08] | Hand-delivers everything himself, | 他能亲手转移任何物品 |
[27:09] | which is all the guarantee anyone needs. | 滴水不漏的品质保证颇受青睐 |
[27:11] | He’s dangerous. | 他可是危险人物 |
[27:12] | My guess — Wilkes is snooping around Reilly’s itinerary | 我认为威克斯打探到雷利的行程 |
[27:15] | because he’s planning a surprise for him. | 准备突袭他 |
[27:17] | Wilkes is planning a rip-off. | 威克斯想偷他手里的东西 |
[27:18] | Yeah, and he’s using Neal as the face of his whole show. | 没错 他在幕后 由尼尔出面 |
[27:21] | Reilly’s on an inbound flight from Sydney. | 雷利正在从悉尼回程的航班上 |
[27:22] | He touches down in an hour. | 1小时后着陆 |
[27:24] | And we’ll be there to meet him. | 我们这就去会会他 |
[27:37] | You happen to know where I can catch a shuttle to the city? | 伙计 哪里有去市区的巴士 |
[27:39] | No need for the cloak and dagger, Peter. | 别搞得像个小间谍似的 彼得 |
[27:40] | Wilkes isn’t here. | 威克斯不在这儿 |
[27:42] | We’re here to help you get out of this mess, Caffrey. | 我们是来帮你的 卡夫瑞 |
[27:43] | Oh, that’s kind of ironic coming from you, agent Rice. | 在你说来感觉有点讽刺啊 莱丝探员 |
[27:46] | Listen. This Loze guy you’re going after, | 乖乖听好 这个叫洛兹的家伙 |
[27:49] | it’s Edward Reilly. | 其实是爱德华·雷利 |
[27:50] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[27:51] | No wonder Wilkes doesn’t want to be anywhere near this. | 难怪威克斯躲得远远的 |
[27:54] | You go through with this, Reilly will hunt you down. | 你要是掺和进去 雷利不会放过你 |
[27:56] | If I don’t get his briefcase to Wilkes by 4:00, | 要是我4点前没把公文箱给威克斯 |
[27:58] | he’ll kill Lindsey. | 琳赛就死定了 |
[28:00] | You’re sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[28:01] | Her guard wasn’t wearing a mask. | 她看见了守卫的面孔 |
[28:03] | And he has a silencer. | 他的枪上还装有消音器 |
[28:04] | – So, you saw her. – Yeah. | -你见到她了 -对 |
[28:05] | Where? | 在哪 |
[28:06] | I don’t know. They tased me. | 不知道 我被电晕了 |
[28:09] | Please tell me you’re close to finding her. | 你们快找到她了吧 |
[28:11] | We know she’s in an old building near the water. | 我们只知道她被困在河边的旧房子里 |
[28:13] | Her guard was eating moo shu pork | 那个看守在吃 |
[28:15] | from a restaurant called Wok of Fire. | 热情小炒店的木须肉 |
[28:16] | Chinese takeout near the water. | 应该是河边附近的某家中餐厅 |
[28:18] | All right, we can work with that. Come on. | 好 我们顺着这点查下去 赶紧 |
[28:20] | Hey, I’m staying here. | 我还是留下来 |
[28:22] | If you don’t get to Lindsey in time… | 万一你没法及时救出琳赛 |
[28:23] | Yeah. | 你自已要小心 |
[28:26] | It’s a two-way transceiver. | 这是个双向收发器 |
[28:28] | Jones will keep an eye on you. | 琼斯会留心你的情况 |
[28:30] | His team will stay out of sight. Don’t do anything stupid. | 他们会注意隐蔽 你可千万别干傻事 |
[28:33] | Too late. | 已经晚啦 |
[28:36] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[28:42] | Excuse me. | 请等一下 |
[28:44] | You dropped this. | 你掉了这个 |
[28:48] | I don’t care what you’re doing here. | 我不管你在这忙活什么 |
[28:50] | As a friend, I insist you pull the rip cord. | 作为兄弟 我还是想劝你悬崖勒马 |
[28:53] | You got my message. | 你收到我的消息了 |
[28:55] | What’s with the driver’s outfit? | 这身司机打扮是怎么回事 |
[28:57] | I’m about to rob Edward Reilly. | 我准备打劫爱德华·雷利 |
[28:58] | The Edward Reilly? | 那个爱德华·雷利吗 |
[29:02] | What’s your plan – a gun in the glove compartment? | 有什么打算 车柜里藏把枪吗 |
[29:06] | That’s your plan – a gun in the glove compartment. | 不是吧 你真这样打算吗 |
[29:08] | It’s a long story, but one way or another, | 说来话长 但无论如何 |
[29:09] | I’m taking his briefcase. | 我得弄到他的箱子 |
[29:11] | Well, surely you won’t do this | 你这么做简直就是 |
[29:13] | because you’re not suicidal! | 自寻死路 |
[29:15] | Thanks for the pep talk. | 谢谢你给我打气 |
[29:18] | But what if he gave it to you… | 可要是他主动把东西给你 |
[29:22] | …and was happy to give it to you? | 而且还是欣然自愿地给哦 |
[29:24] | Zigzag scam? | 你有锦囊妙计 |
[29:25] | One for me. One for you. | 我一个 你一个 |
[29:29] | Time to get into character. | 是时候进入角色了 |
[29:35] | You’re a chameleon. | 你是多啦A梦吗 |
[29:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:47] | Mr. Loze? | 是洛兹先生吗 |
[29:48] | My name’s Nick. I’ll be your driver today. | 我是尼克 您今天的司机 |
[29:51] | Been on a plane for 22 hours. | 我在飞机上折腾22个小时 |
[29:52] | I don’t give a damn what your name is, kid. | 我才不管你姓甚名谁呢 小样 |
[29:54] | Got any other bags? | 没有其他行李吗 |
[29:56] | No. | 没有 |
[29:57] | Let me take your case for you. | 让我来为您提吧 |
[29:59] | Just take me to the car. | 别多事 带我去车上就行 |
[30:04] | Thomas Loze? | 托马斯·洛兹吗 |
[30:05] | Agent Haversham. | 我是哈佛什姆探员 |
[30:06] | Immigration and customs enforcement. | 移民和海关执法部门 |
[30:08] | Word is you’re bringing something into the country | 经举报 你携带入境的某些东西 |
[30:10] | we should know about. | 有问题 得经由我们检查 |
[30:11] | This a joke? | 这是玩笑吗 |
[30:12] | Do I look like I’m joking, Elvis? | 我看起来像是在开玩笑吗 猫王同志 |
[30:16] | Agent Halden, joint task force. | 霍登探员 联合特遣部队 |
[30:18] | We’re gonna need you to open the case. | 麻烦你开箱让我们检查一下 |
[30:21] | Doesn’t have to be a scene if you don’t want it to be. | 你也不想闹得大家都下不来台吧 |
[30:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:26] | You guys really want to do this? | 你们真要这么做 |
[30:28] | Knock yourselves out. | 那就请便吧 |
[30:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:34] | Palms on the table. | 手放桌上 |
[30:43] | This looks like an overnight bag. | 看起来就是寻常的随身旅行包啊 |
[30:45] | When this is through, I want badge numbers. | 完事后 我要你们的警号 |
[30:48] | You can’t prove probable cause. | 要是你们没有合理证据 |
[30:49] | It’ll be both your asses. | 你们俩死定了 |
[30:51] | Shut your hole and kiss wood, Reilly! | 闭嘴趴好 雷利 |
[30:53] | Yeah, we know who you really are. | 没错 我们知道你是谁 |
[30:55] | I just said that to a guy | 我居然敢吼一个 |
[30:57] | who enjoys killing people with his bare hands. | 徒手杀人不眨眼的家伙 |
[31:00] | Keep it together, Moz. | 别自乱阵脚 蚊子 |
[31:03] | Hold on a second. | 慢着 |
[31:15] | Pure gold. | 足赤纯金啊 |
[31:16] | Think they’re preloaded? | 早就装在里面了吗 |
[31:18] | Well, that would explain Wilkes’ interest in them. | 这下知道威克斯为什么会感兴趣了 |
[31:20] | Load ’em up with a couple hundred thousand each. | 算它一张几十万吧 |
[31:23] | And you’ve got a portable fortune, | 一夜暴富啊 |
[31:25] | perfect for the smuggler on the go. | 终日奔波的走私贩最需要这个 |
[31:27] | I want my lawyer. | 我要求联络我的律师 |
[31:28] | Oh, you’ll need him, Chachi! | 别唧唧歪歪的 装逼男 |
[31:29] | I’d say you’re staring down 10 years, easy. | 你至少得坐个十年牢 放松点 |
[31:33] | Call the cavalry. | 呼叫分队 |
[31:36] | Imagine what you could do | 想象一下 |
[31:37] | with just one of these babies, huh? | 光拿一张就不得了哟 |
[31:39] | Make for a great night out. | 可以逍遥一整晚 |
[31:46] | Call it in, Haversham. | 快打电话啊 哈佛什姆 |
[31:49] | It’s just — I promised Sarah that necklace. | 只是…我答应莎拉给她买 |
[31:53] | with the diamonds. | 那条钻石项链 |
[31:54] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[31:55] | So, she’s gonna leave me, man. | 不然她要和我吹了 兄弟 |
[31:57] | And you think this is the way to keep her? | 你觉得这样就能留住她了吗 |
[31:59] | Look, this isn’t the way. | 听着 这样不行 |
[32:00] | Oh, don’t tell me how to keep a woman, blue eyes. | 你少来 万人迷 |
[32:03] | Guys like you, with your million-dollar smile | 像你这样的帅哥 一眨眼一卖笑 |
[32:06] | and your thick, perfect head of hair — | 甩甩头 什么都能搞定 |
[32:08] | You don’t get it! | 你才不明白我的苦衷 |
[32:10] | Don’t do this to yourself, okay? | 别这样 好吗 |
[32:12] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[32:13] | This is my suitcase, right? | 这是我的箱子吧 |
[32:17] | So, maybe I left it on the plane? | 可以当是不小心落在飞机上了 |
[32:21] | What? I got to spell this out for you gentlemen? | 怎么 还不够明白吗 先生们 |
[32:26] | All right, call it in. | 好吧 打电话通知他们 |
[32:28] | Tell him Loze was clean. We cut him loose. | 就说洛兹毫无问题 我们放他走了 |
[32:30] | Come on. Call it in. | 快点嘛 |
[32:32] | You guys are all right. | 你俩真够上路 |
[32:36] | Got to get home somehow, right? | 我总得留点盘缠做车钱吧 |
[32:45] | That’s the closest I’ve come to death this year. | 今年来就数这次最玩儿心跳 |
[32:47] | All right, thanks for your help, Moz. | 好吧 多谢帮忙 蚊子 |
[32:49] | – Could I.. – No, no. | -能不能… -没门 |
[32:53] | This is the closest dock to wok of fire. | 这是离热情小炒店最近的码头 |
[32:56] | That sounds like our tugboat horn. | 听上去像是带子里的拖船汽笛声 |
[33:00] | So, where’s our girl? | 人质在哪里 |
[33:02] | I hope you’re feeling lucky. | 祈求好运吧 |
[33:04] | It’s almost 4:00. Caffrey’s out of time. | 快4点了 卡夫瑞快没时间了 |
[33:09] | Neal, you copy? | 尼尔 听见了吗 |
[33:10] | Neal, you copy? | 尼尔 快回答 |
[33:11] | Tell me you found Lindsey. | 希望你们找到了琳赛 |
[33:14] | We’re gonna need more time. | 我们还要点时间 |
[33:16] | It’s 4:00, peter. I’m already here. | 彼得 已经4点了 我都到了 |
[33:18] | Then stall. | 拖延时间 |
[33:20] | He gets his hands on the case, the girl’s dead. | 他一旦拿到箱子 人质就死定了 |
[33:59] | Right on time. | 真准时 |
[34:01] | I love that. | 正合我意 |
[34:05] | Where’s the girl? | 女孩在哪儿 |
[34:06] | Unfortunately, I won’t be sharing that information with you. | 真不幸 我不能告诉你 |
[34:09] | We had a deal, Wilkes. | 我们说好的 威克斯 |
[34:12] | I lied. | 我骗了你 |
[34:14] | Give it to me. | 把箱子给我 |
[34:26] | And I thought we had a nice thing going on. | 还以为我们之间合作愉快呢 |
[34:29] | You lied, I lied. It’s like a dance. | 我们骗过来骗过去 好比一起跳舞嘛 |
[34:35] | You pull that trigger, and all those gold cards | 你杀了我 从爱德华·雷利那里 |
[34:37] | I just stole from Edward Reilly are gone forever. | 偷来的金卡 你就永远别想要了 |
[34:42] | Wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[34:44] | Give me the still from that proof-of-life tape. | 给我看从那录像带上截下的照片 |
[34:48] | What do you see? | 怎么 |
[34:52] | Same crack in the wall. | 墙上的裂痕一样 |
[34:54] | That’s our place. | 就是那里 |
[34:55] | We got ’em. | 我们逮到他们了 |
[34:58] | I don’t have those cards in my hand in 10 seconds, | 要是你10秒内不交出金卡 |
[35:02] | I’m gonna make a call, and I’m gonna kill the girl! | 我就立刻打电话下令杀死人质 |
[35:05] | Then I’m gonna take my time with you. | 然后我再慢慢和你耗 |
[35:08] | Five seconds. | 5秒 |
[35:11] | Three seconds. | 3秒 |
[35:14] | Now my guys are gonna have to kill that nice man’s daughter. | 那我只能让手下干掉一个无辜女孩了 |
[35:17] | Who says they’re still your guys? | 你怎么知道他们还听令于你 |
[35:20] | Is that your play? | 你就这点能耐吗 |
[35:22] | You turned my crew against me? | 离间我们的关系 |
[35:24] | I expected more from you. | 我还真失望 |
[35:25] | Who do you think has the gold cards? | 不然你以为金卡在谁手里 |
[35:27] | You left them with my guys. You’re not that dumb. | 你不会把金卡留给我的人 你才没这么蠢 |
[35:29] | You brought me into this because I bring up the average. | 因为我水平高超 你才把我牵扯进来 |
[35:31] | Unfortunately, that makes you less valuable. | 不幸的是 这也使你相形见拙 |
[35:34] | Your men agreed – It’s time for new management. | 你的人也同意 是时候改朝换代了 |
[35:38] | – You’re lying. Call them if you think I’m bluffing. | -你在撒谎 -不信你就打电话啊 |
[35:40] | I think you’re bluffing. | 你根本在虚张声势 |
[35:45] | Yeah, boss? | 头儿 |
[35:46] | Kill her. And leave the phone on speaker. | 开免提 杀了她 |
[35:58] | Put it down! Now! | 快放下枪 |
[36:00] | Get down now! Hands on your head! | 蹲下 双手抱头 |
[36:02] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[36:03] | Sounds like they got company. | 似乎有不速之客啊 |
[36:14] | I guess that makes you obsolete. | 看来你已经没有利用价值了 |
[36:16] | Now, I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 我劝你还是别这么做 |
[36:19] | See, I got friends with sniper rifles, too. | 我也有狙击手朋友撑腰 |
[36:22] | FBI! Drop your weapon! | 联邦调查局 放下武器 |
[36:24] | Drop your weapon right now! Hands in the air! | 快放下武器 举起手来 |
[36:35] | Agent Burke, we got Wilkes. | 博尔克探员 我们抓到了威克斯 |
[36:38] | We’re secure here. We got the girl. | 这里已得到控制 找到了人质 |
[36:40] | What about Neal? | 尼尔没事吧 |
[36:45] | He says hey. | 他还向你问好呢 |
[36:53] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[36:55] | – Lindsey. – Dad! | -琳赛 -爸爸 |
[36:59] | Where you been? You missed all the action. | 你跑去哪儿了 都错过了我们的行动 |
[37:01] | Oh, yeah. I got hung up with an old friend. | 是吗 我和老朋友叙旧呢 |
[37:04] | How’d that go? | 感觉如何 |
[37:06] | Think I may have burned a bridge. | 应该算绝交了吧 |
[37:08] | Looks like Agent Rice is ready for her close-up. | 看来要轮到莱丝探员大放异彩啦 |
[37:10] | Heard the camera crews are already on their way. | 听说摄像机组已经赶来了 |
[37:13] | Let her have it. | 让她去应付吧 |
[37:16] | Oh, geez. Did she just give us the finger-point? | 老天 她是在指我们吗 |
[37:18] | She did. | 没错 |
[37:22] | Agent Rice says you’re the men | 听莱丝探员说 多亏了你们 |
[37:23] | responsible for bringing my daughter back. | 我的女儿才得救 |
[37:25] | We’re all a team here. | 全靠大家一起努力 |
[37:28] | Mr. Gless… | 格莱斯先生 |
[37:29] | I’d say we’re more than even now, Caffrey. | 事到如今 我也无话可说了 卡夫瑞 |
[37:32] | Thanks for playing round two. | 谢谢你为了我答应他的要求 |
[37:35] | Don’t mention it. | 这没什么 |
[37:40] | Was a hell of a thing you did today. | 你今天可是大干了一场啊 |
[37:42] | I could say the same thing about you. | 你也一样 |
[37:46] | No hard feelings? | 还计较吗 |
[37:47] | Don’t stretch it. | 没什么啦 |
[37:55] | Oh, uh, you’re not sticking around for the press? | 你不和媒体周旋了吗 |
[37:57] | You’re the hottest interview in town. | 你可是城里最火热的访谈人哦 |
[37:59] | I probably have a disciplinary hearing to prepare for anyway. | 我可能还得准备纪律听证会 |
[38:03] | About how things went down last night — | 有关昨晚发生的事 |
[38:05] | Oh, look. In the end, we got it done. | 听着 我们最终还是解决了 |
[38:09] | Yeah, even so, I hope we work together again sometime… | 不管怎样 我还是希望将来能再次合作 |
[38:13] | Even if you’re the one calling the shots. | 让你发号施令也没关系 |
[38:17] | One day, I’ll remind you that you said that. | 好吧 那后会有期 |
[38:20] | Got Caffrey’s anklet. | 我把卡夫瑞的脚链带来了 |
[38:22] | I thought your people already put it on him? | 还以为你们已经给他戴上了呢 |
[38:24] | Not me. He’s your consultant, remember? | 不 他是你的人 得由你亲自来吧 |
[38:31] | Anybody seen Caffrey? | 有人看到卡夫瑞了吗 |
[38:37] | Damn it. You got to be kidding me. | 该死 不会吧 |
[38:43] | Jones, let’s check the usual suspects. | 琼斯 我们从老方向查吧 |
[38:53] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[38:55] | Long day. | 真是艰难啊 |
[38:57] | What’s with the outfit? | 和警察共事的如何 |
[38:59] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[39:01] | Congratulations. How’d you do it? | 恭喜你啊 怎么做到的 |
[39:03] | You’d be surprised what I can get done in a day. | 我一天之内就搞定 你一定相当惊讶 |
[39:05] | I kept my promise. It’s your turn. | 我遵守了承诺 该你了 |
[39:09] | I give you this. | 好吧 |
[39:11] | And we get the music box together. | 我们一起把八音盒找出来 |
[39:14] | No, I told you — it’s’s yours when I’m through with it. | 我说了 我偷到手后八音盒归你 |
[39:18] | See, I don’t like the sound of that. | 我就是不喜欢这种口气 |
[39:19] | We split it 50/50. | 我们一人一半还好说 |
[39:22] | What are you gonna do with half a music box? | 你要半个八音盒做什么 |
[39:23] | And if you screw me on this, | 这事要是你敢耍我 |
[39:26] | you know I can make your life miserable. | 我可不会轻易放过你 |
[39:32] | When did you become so distrusting? | 你怎么变得这么疑心重重 |
[39:35] | When what happened with Kate. | 我是吸取了凯特的教训 |
[39:37] | Happened? | 是吗 |
[39:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:41] | That’s over now. | 现在都结束了 |
[39:48] | Nice flower. | 这花真不错 |
[39:50] | I learned from the best. | 名师出高徒 |
[40:01] | You go halfway around the world chasing something, | 众里寻它千百度 |
[40:03] | And the whole time, it’s in your own backyard. | 暮然回首 那物却在灯火阑珊处 |
[40:12] | See you soon, Caffrey. | 回见了 卡夫瑞 |
[40:38] | Forget something? | 落东西了吗 |
[40:40] | Made it all the way home before I realized it was gone. | 我回到家才发现这玩意不见了 |
[40:43] | Just slipped your mind? | 只是忘记了吗 |
[40:44] | I came back. | 我不是乖乖回来了嘛 |
[40:46] | What did Alex have to say? | 艾莱士怎么说呢 |
[40:49] | You had a long brown hair on your jacket. | 你外套上有根棕色长发 |
[40:51] | How many other brunettes you meet before work? | 你上班前会和什么棕发美女约会呢 |
[40:54] | Don’t answer that. | 不用解释 |
[40:56] | All your brunettes seem to be connected to that music box. | 你身边的棕发美女似乎都和八音盒有关 |
[41:01] | You and Alex are planning to steal it, aren’t you? | 你和艾莱士计划偷八音盒吧 |
[41:04] | She’s just an old friend. | 她不过是个老朋友 |
[41:06] | She’s a fence, Neal. | 她是个赃物贩子 尼尔 |
[41:08] | She either knows how to find things… | 对偷窃销赃 |
[41:11] | or sell them. | 她都了如指掌 |
[41:14] | People like that don’t trust the FBI. | 这样的人不信任调查局 |
[41:16] | That’s why you walked away without your anklet. | 所以才要你摘下脚链 |
[41:18] | That’s a fascinating theory. | 猜得真好 |
[41:21] | I’m willing to look past | 我是很想赞赏一下 |
[41:22] | your little trip off the reservation | 今天你全力以赴地行动 |
[41:25] | because you did well today. | 真的非常出色 |
[41:26] | – Thank you. – Don’t. | -谢啦 -少来 |
[41:28] | Just remember how it felt | 当看到父女团圆的那一刻 |
[41:29] | when you saw that girl in her father’s arms. | 这种感觉值得你铭记 |
[41:33] | Moments like that are rare. | 因为这种时刻弥足珍贵 |
[41:35] | But if you try to steal the music box, I will catch you. | 但若你要偷那个八音盒 别怪我逮捕你 |
[41:39] | Is that a threat? | 这算是威胁吗 |
[41:40] | Just the way it is. | 你觉得呢 |
[41:46] | You know, you can either go back | 你可以选择穿回囚服蹲回监狱 |
[41:49] | to wearing an orange jumpsuit | 整天想着个早甩了你的女孩 |
[41:51] | and pining for the girl that got away… | 还消得伊人憔悴 |
[41:54] | or you can stay here and do something good with your life. | 你也可以留下来积德行善 |
[41:58] | Your choice. | 你自己选吧 |