时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Hey, who went for coffee? Nice. | 谁买的咖啡 真好 |
[00:14] | Oh, you took forever getting back, so you miss out. | 八百年才回来 没你份了 |
[00:16] | – Whose is that? – Hughes’. | -那杯是谁的 -休斯的 |
[00:17] | Well, you’ll be glad I took my time, | 高兴点 我没白磨蹭 |
[00:19] | because I solved our embezzlement scam. | 我把那贪污案破了 |
[00:21] | It’s a lapping scheme. | 拆东墙补西墙的手法 |
[00:22] | A lapping scheme? | 拆什么补什么 |
[00:24] | It’s a way to siphon money. | 确实能挪出一大笔钱 |
[00:25] | I’ll show you. | 我来演示 |
[00:26] | Let’s say I want a sip of Hughes’ latte. | 比方说 我想喝口休斯的咖啡 |
[00:28] | – Oh, I — – Just a sip. | -这我懂 -就一口 |
[00:29] | Wow, that’s delicious. | 真好喝 |
[00:31] | But now I have a problem. | 可这就出问题了 |
[00:33] | Hughes is gonna toss your butt back into prison | 你胆大包天 |
[00:35] | for drinking his coffee. | 他会一脚把你踢回监狱 |
[00:36] | Right, so… | 没错 于是 |
[00:37] | take a little bit of yours, pour a little bit into here, | 我从你这倒点给他 |
[00:41] | But now you’re gonna kick my butt. | 你就想踢我了 |
[00:42] | It’s a lapping scheme. | 我演示呢嘛 |
[00:44] | I keep going as long as I can. | 就这么一直拆拆补补 |
[00:46] | In the end, I got a full cup of coffee, | 最后 我喝了一整杯 |
[00:47] | – and no one’s the wiser. – Until I catch you. | -谁都发现不了 -我肯定抓住你 |
[00:50] | That’s good work, though — very good work. | 不过 干得不错 |
[00:55] | Hey, June’s throwing a champagne brunch. I totally forgot. | 我想起来了 琼斯要办香槟早午餐 |
[00:58] | Do you mind if I cut out early? | 我能翘个班吗 |
[00:59] | What kind of monster would I be | 谁那么凶神恶煞 |
[01:01] | to keep Neal Caffrey from a champagne brunch? | 敢拦着尼尔·卡夫瑞出席早午餐 |
[01:02] | See you, guys. | 各位回见 |
[01:20] | Got your message. | 收到你信息 |
[01:22] | I was wondering when you were gonna call. | 想你也该打来了 |
[01:23] | Hop in. We’ll chat. | 下水聊呗 |
[01:25] | Forgot my suit. | 我可没带泳裤 |
[01:27] | That’s never stopped you before. | 以前还不是裸泳 |
[01:30] | Relax, I know you’re wearing the anklet. | 行了 知道你戴了脚链 |
[01:32] | What I don’t know is if you’re wired. | 可你身上搞不好还有窃听器 |
[01:36] | Get in. | 下水 |
[01:48] | Where’s the music box, Alex? | 八音盒在哪 艾莱士 |
[01:51] | No small talk? | 不先聊聊吗 |
[01:52] | Come on. Your note said it’s in Manhattan. | 说吧 之前你说在曼哈顿 |
[01:54] | I want to make sure you’re not gonna go | 我怕你甩开我 独 |
[01:56] | and get it without me. | 自去偷啊 |
[01:57] | I told you. We’ll get it together. | 都说了 我们一起行动 |
[02:00] | It’s in the Italian consulate. | 东西在意大利领事馆 |
[02:03] | I traced it to the Consul General. | 我查到 它落在总领事手里 |
[02:05] | He tucked the box | 他去年拿到的 |
[02:07] | into his private safe in the consulate last year. | 放在领事馆 他私人保险箱里 |
[02:10] | He’s flying in next month to pick it up. | 他下个月就来把它拿走 |
[02:12] | A consulate’s a hard target. | 领事的东西可不好偷啊 |
[02:14] | They’re having a party next week. | 馆里下周要开派对 |
[02:16] | It’s our chance to get inside. | 有机会混进去 |
[02:18] | I’m always up for a party. | 我就是个派对动物 |
[02:20] | What happens when he notices it’s gone? | 他发现东西丢了 会怎样 |
[02:21] | Well, the Nazis stole the box from the Russians. | 那盒子本来就是德国佬从俄国偷来的 |
[02:25] | He wasn’t supposed to have it in the first place, | 就不该落在这领事手里 |
[02:27] | so he won’t talk when we steal it from him. | 东西丢了 他只能哑巴吃黄连 |
[02:29] | I got a question. | 有件事我不懂 |
[02:30] | I know why I’m naked. | 我没带泳裤 才裸泳 |
[02:33] | Why are you? | 你干嘛也裸着 |
[02:38] | A consulate? | 要偷领事的东西吗 |
[02:39] | Oh, great, an international incident. | 牛 要成国际大案了 |
[02:42] | Look, I don’t want to end my days in some underground prison, | 我可不想在地下黑屋里终老 |
[02:46] | adopting cockroaches as pets. | 还跟小强拜把子 |
[02:48] | We’re not talking about North Korea. | 又不是北朝鲜 |
[02:49] | It’s the Italians, Moz. | 意大利佬而已 蚊子 |
[02:50] | They do prison just fine. Ask Galileo. | 那也不好住啊 看伽利略惨的 |
[02:53] | Can we do it without Alex? | 能不带艾莱士吗 |
[02:55] | No. She won’t tell me which safe it’s in. | 不行 她不告诉我是哪个保险箱 |
[02:58] | – She was always a smart girl. – Yeah. | -小妞一直这么贼 -那可不 |
[03:01] | All of this is moot, anyhow. | 反正也不能行动 |
[03:03] | The suit isn’t gonna let you out of your anklet anytime soon. | 你家那位最近可不会让你卸脚链 |
[03:06] | Not Peter. | 不找彼得 |
[03:08] | – Then who? – Fowler. | -那找谁 -福勒 |
[03:11] | If he wants me to get him the music box, | 他要想通过我拿到八音盒 |
[03:12] | he has to cut my anklet. | 就得帮我卸脚链 |
[03:14] | He’s manipulated it before. | 他以前也不是没动过 |
[03:16] | Okay. Let’s say he goes for it. | 行 就算卸了脚链 |
[03:18] | Let’s say you get him the box. | 你替他弄到了八音盒 |
[03:21] | – Then what? – What do you mean? | -接着怎么办 -什么怎么办 |
[03:23] | You give Fowler the music box, | 盒子交给福勒 |
[03:25] | and Kate comes running into your arms. | 凯特飞扑入怀 |
[03:27] | You settle down, buy a fixer-upper, | 你们就买个房安定下来 |
[03:31] | and then join the P.T.A? | 结婚生子了吗 |
[03:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:35] | Neal, happily ever after isn’t for guys like us. | 尼尔 我们这种人 少有大团圆结局 |
[03:40] | It is this time. It is. | 这次肯定团圆 一定 |
[03:44] | Agent Fowler, Extension 221. | 请转221分机 找福勒探员 |
[03:46] | One moment. | 请稍等 |
[03:48] | Agent Fowler’s office. | 福勒探员办公室 |
[03:50] | Tell him I’ve got information on the music box he requested. | 转告他 我有那八音盒的消息 |
[03:53] | – Who is this? – He knows. | -你是哪位 -他心里有数 |
[03:55] | He can meet me at midnight, tomorrow. | 明天午夜见面 |
[03:58] | Where? | 在哪见面 |
[03:59] | He’ll know that, too. | 以后告诉他 |
[04:01] | Too cryptic? | 太神秘了是不 |
[04:02] | Where you gonna meet him? | 准备在哪见面 |
[04:03] | I’ll find a place. | 这就找 |
[04:19] | Hey, you got a stakeout? | 有监控任务吗 |
[04:21] | Yep. Deviled ham. | 有 辛辣火腿 |
[04:23] | Well, you’re either gonna torture Neal with it | 你是准备辣死他 |
[04:24] | or you’re going alone. | 还是准备自残 |
[04:26] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[04:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:29] | Look. | 看 |
[04:31] | Neal’s tracking data. What’s he up to now? | 尼尔的监控数据 他又要干嘛 |
[04:34] | Nothing, yet. | 还没行动 |
[04:36] | He spent 45 minutes on the corner of | 他昨晚在肯氏街和拉氏街附近 |
[04:39] | Kenmare and Lafayette last night. | 游荡了45分钟 |
[04:41] | Well, honey, he can walk freely for a two-mile radius, right? | 他可以在两英里内自由活动吧 |
[04:44] | Yeah, but it’s the way he was walking. Look. | 对 但他的走法很可疑 看 |
[04:46] | He stands at every corner around this parking garage | 他在这停车场的每个角落 |
[04:48] | for exactly two minutes. | 各停了两分钟 |
[04:50] | He walks each street leading away from this point | 停车场往四面的通路 |
[04:52] | and then back again. | 他都来回走过 |
[04:53] | What do you think he was doing? | 你觉得他在干嘛 |
[04:54] | I think he was casing the area — | 踩盘子 |
[04:57] | how many people are around, where there were cameras, | 观察人流量 确定摄像头方位 |
[05:00] | looking for an escape route in case he needs one. | 这是在安排逃跑路线 |
[05:02] | What is he planning? | 他要干什么 |
[05:04] | I think he’s gonna steal the music box. | 多半是要偷那八音盒 |
[05:07] | On a street corner? | 从街角偷吗 |
[05:09] | Working theory. | 我还在想 |
[05:12] | Well, have fun on your stakeout. | 那你好好干 |
[05:15] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[05:16] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[05:30] | Fowler. | 福勒 |
[05:31] | Oh, you brought a friend. | 噢 还带了伙计来 |
[05:35] | I’m not wired. | 没窃听器啦 |
[05:36] | You’ll forgive me if I don’t take your word for it. | 我多疑 你懂的 |
[05:39] | He’s clean. | 没手脚 |
[05:41] | This better be good. | 有何贵干 |
[05:43] | I’m close to the music box. | 那八音盒 我就快拿到了 |
[05:45] | That supposed to mean something to me? | 和我有关系吗 |
[05:48] | Well, you flew in from D.C., so I think it does. | 你特意从华盛顿赶回来 没关系才怪 |
[05:51] | My window to get the box closes in the next week. | 路子下周就走不通了 |
[05:54] | I need my tracking anklet off now to make it happen. | 卸了脚链 才能成事 |
[05:58] | You’re not suggesting something illegal, are you, Caffrey? | 卡夫瑞 你不是要拖我下水吧 |
[06:00] | Of course not, | 当然不是 |
[06:02] | especially to an upstanding federal agent such as yourself. | 你在局里位高权重 我怎么敢 |
[06:05] | You’re pushing it. | 别见好不收 |
[06:07] | I’m gonna push it some more. | 我待会再收 |
[06:08] | I give you the box, Kate and I never hear from you again. | 你拿了盒子 就再别管我和凯特 |
[06:11] | That’s my price. | 这是我的条件 |
[06:17] | You know, I don’t give a damn what you do, Caffrey. | 卡夫瑞 爱怎么闹随你 |
[06:19] | Just don’t make it my problem. | 可别牵扯上我 |
[06:28] | Neal, what the hell are you doing? | 尼尔啊尼尔 你到底背着我搞什么鬼 |
[06:45] | This is the Italian consulate. | 这可是意大利领事馆 |
[06:47] | It’s not a bank or a museum. | 不是什么银行博物馆 |
[06:49] | It’s a little piece of a foreign country. | 是外国佬的地盘 |
[06:51] | If we had a tank, maybe, or an air force. | 要能有辆坦克 或者空军助阵 |
[06:55] | We don’t have an air force, | 空军就别想了 |
[06:56] | but the party will get us past the first wall of security | 靠公民身份 我们能穿过第一道安保门 |
[06:59] | and into the main ballroom. | 进到主宴会厅 |
[07:01] | There’s only one way into the inner sanctum. | 至于内部密室 |
[07:03] | It’s through this security door. | 只能从这道门进去 |
[07:05] | This door is our biggest obstacle. | 最难就是这道门 |
[07:07] | Uh, yeah — there’s no keypads, no biometrics, no lock. | 对 没键盘锁 没指纹锁 没锁孔 |
[07:12] | The only way is to get buzzed through by a guard | 除非保安室的警卫放行 |
[07:15] | stationed in the security room. | 不然死活进不去 |
[07:16] | – Let me worry about that. – Grand. | -这事我解决 -赞 |
[07:18] | Once I’m through, there’s a long stretch of hallway | 穿过门 是一条长廊 |
[07:20] | monitored by a closed-circuit camera. | 有闭路电视监控 |
[07:22] | When I make it down the hallway, | 穿过长廊 |
[07:24] | I can get into the vault room. | 就能进保险库 |
[07:25] | Which safe is it, exactly? | 到底是哪个保险箱 |
[07:27] | I’ll let you know. | 到时候告诉你 |
[07:28] | And when I find the safe, all I have to do is crack it. | 不了解清楚 我怎么开锁 |
[07:31] | It’s high-security and torch-resistant. | 高安全保险箱 还防火 |
[07:33] | Uh, you’ll need heavy metal | 要凿穿防火板 |
[07:34] | to get through the fire-resistant plate. | 得带点厉害家伙 |
[07:36] | Details. One thing at a time, Moz. | 那都是细节 一个一个来 |
[07:39] | Let’s start with party invites. | 先说怎么入场 |
[07:40] | I’m looking for a man without a plus-one. | 我准备搭个单身男客 |
[07:43] | I’m leaning towards this gentleman, Ignatius Barden. | 这位似乎不错 伊格内修斯·巴登 |
[07:46] | – Why him? – He’s a duke. | -干嘛选他 -他是个公爵 |
[07:48] | Wouldn’t someone a little less conspicuous do? | 低调点行吗 |
[07:51] | I always wanted to dance with a duke. | 我一直都想和公爵跳舞啊 |
[07:53] | All right. You submit your resume yet? | 得 你简历交了吗 |
[07:55] | The catering company received it this morning. | 今天早上送到餐饮公司了 |
[07:57] | As the proprietor of the greatest cake bakery, | 您可是顶级蛋糕屋业主[参见第七集] |
[08:00] | I fully expect a glowing reference. | 开个华丽的介绍信给我吧 |
[08:02] | – Of course. – What’s your in? | -没问题 -你呢 |
[08:04] | I’m planning to make | 我有个玩意 |
[08:05] | a very generous donation to the people of Italy. | 准备慷慨赠予意大利人 |
[08:09] | Neal, uh, company is on the way. | 尼尔 有客来了 |
[08:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:16] | Oh, look at this — | 看看呐 看看 |
[08:17] | All the usual suspects in one place. | 几个惯犯全到齐了 |
[08:20] | Makes my job much easier. What are you kids up to? | 我倒是省事儿了 小朋友们忙什么呐 |
[08:22] | We were just leaving. | 我们正好要走了 |
[08:24] | Ah, I bet you were. | 我想也是 |
[08:29] | I know you met with Fowler. | 我知道你去见过福勒 |
[08:32] | And now Alex and your little buddy are here. | 现在艾莱士和你那小伙计都来了 |
[08:35] | You’ve got your whole crew to steal the box. | 你倒是把偷八音盒的人手都找齐了 |
[08:37] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 要反驳吗 |
[08:38] | You’re wrong? | 你误会了 |
[08:41] | I don’t understand you. | 我真搞不懂你 |
[08:44] | I gave you a shot at a better life. | 我这么宠你 想让你过更幸福的生活 |
[08:47] | It’s not the life I want. | 我想要的不是那种生活 |
[08:53] | Okay. Well, we all have our weakness. | 好吧 我们都有弱点 |
[08:59] | Kate’s yours. | 凯特是你的弱点 |
[09:02] | Do the right thing, Neal. | 别做傻事 尼尔 |
[09:09] | You’re fooling yourself | 如果你以为凯特和你同一战线 |
[09:11] | if you think Kate’s on your side. | 那你是在自欺欺人 |
[09:29] | Surveillance photos from Caffrey’s place. | 监视卡夫瑞家时拍下的照片 |
[09:32] | Oh, Burke showed up? | 博尔克去找他了 |
[09:34] | Yeah. He didn’t look happy. | 是啊 他看上去不太开心 |
[09:42] | He pulled Caffrey’s tracking data the night we met with him. | 是我们见卡夫瑞那晚脚链的追踪数据 |
[09:45] | He also slipped in a request | 他还私下调查了 |
[09:48] | asking what I’m up to in New York. | 我在纽约的行动 |
[09:50] | Aren’t you clever, agent Burke? | 你可真聪明啊 博尔克探员 |
[09:52] | You keeping an eye on his people? | 在监视他的手下吗 |
[09:54] | Jones and Cruz, ’round the clock. | 琼斯和克鲁兹 24小时监视 |
[10:06] | Mentor is moving forward, but we might have a problem. | 有进展了 不过我们可能有点麻烦 |
[10:10] | Agent Burke might try to interfere. | 博尔克探员试图干涉 |
[10:14] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[10:18] | Yeah, I can — I can take Burke out of play, | 是 我能搞定博尔克 |
[10:21] | as long as you remember our deal — | 只要你别忘了我们的交易 |
[10:23] | I get the box, and this is over. | 我给你八音盒 一切就结束了 |
[11:16] | Your date went well? | 约会很顺利呀 |
[11:17] | You’d be amazed the kinds of places | 一个公爵带你去的地方 |
[11:19] | a duke gets you access to. | 你绝对意想不到 |
[11:21] | And I thought you were just using him for a plus-one. | 我以为你只是利用他当宴会舞伴呢 |
[11:24] | No harm in having a little fun while I’m at it. | 行动过程中找点乐子也没关系啊 |
[11:28] | Your gift to the italians? | 你给那帮意大利人的礼物吗 |
[11:30] | It’s Fancelli’s study, “Statua di Vulcano.” | 是凡切利的作品 火神像 |
[11:37] | This is beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[11:39] | Looks like the real thing. | 和真品一样 |
[11:40] | Don’t let it fool you. | 别让他蒙蔽你的双眼 |
[11:43] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[11:45] | There’s something we’ve been avoiding. | 有些事我们一直在逃避 |
[11:47] | I think it’s time to talk about it. | 我觉得是时候谈谈了 |
[11:49] | All right. | 好 |
[11:50] | Look, I know you and I have a complicated relationship — | 我知道你我的关系很复杂 |
[11:52] | I mean this. | 我是说这个 |
[11:55] | If you can’t get it off, | 如果你不能摘下脚链 |
[11:58] | then none of this will matter, and everything we’re doing — | 那所有计划都是浮云 而我们在做的这些 |
[12:01] | It’ll happen, all right? | 我会有办法 |
[12:02] | Can I get you a glass of wine? | 要喝杯红酒吗 |
[12:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:06] | You remember the last time | 你还记得上次吗 |
[12:08] | we were this close to getting the box? | 我们也是离八音盒咫尺之遥 |
[12:10] | Copenhagen, sneaking into the Amalienborg Palace, | 在哥本哈根 偷溜进阿美琳堡王宫 |
[12:13] | hanging out with the royal family. | 和王室谈天说地 |
[12:18] | I have a scar from the jump off the gatehouse. | 这是从警卫室跳下来时弄伤留下的疤 |
[12:23] | It healed nicely. | 痊愈得不错 |
[12:24] | You didn’t visit me in the hospital. | 你都没去医院看我 |
[12:26] | You didn’t visit me in prison. | 你也没去监狱看我 |
[12:28] | You burned that bridge in Copenhagen. | 你在哥本哈根把那桥给烧了 |
[12:29] | – You cut me out, a… – We cut each other out. | -你背叛了我 -我们都背叛了对方 |
[12:32] | – That’s… – Who we are. | -我们 -就是这种人 |
[12:38] | It’s not a game this time. | 这次可不是闹着玩的 |
[12:40] | Come on. I know you’re gonna take the box. | 拜托 我知道你会拿走八音盒 |
[12:42] | I know this is about Kate. | 也知道是为了凯特 |
[12:46] | Alex, look. | 艾莱士 看 |
[12:47] | Don’t lie to me, Neal. It’s humiliating for both of us. | 少忽悠我 咱俩还来这套就没身价儿了 |
[12:51] | This light’s never been off before. | 这个灯从没有灭过 |
[12:53] | Fowler came through? | 福勒干的吗 |
[12:55] | I think we’re in play. | 看来万事俱备了 |
[12:59] | I think this caviar will go lovely | 我觉得这个鱼子酱 |
[13:01] | with the foie gras and the champagne. | 配肥鹅肝和香槟酒一定非常美味 |
[13:03] | Oh, and I want to try and show you the table settings. | 我还想给您介绍一下餐桌摆设 |
[13:05] | I’m looking for Elizabeth Burke. | 我找伊丽莎白·博尔克 |
[13:07] | I’m Elizabeth. | 我就是 |
[13:08] | Miss Burke, we got a tip | 博尔克夫人 我们怀疑 |
[13:10] | that you have contraband on the premises. | 你在进行非法交易 |
[13:12] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[13:14] | Just give me a second. | 请等我一下 |
[13:16] | I’m sure you’re aware there are restrictions | 我相信你应该清楚 对于进口 |
[13:18] | on the import of certain foreign foods and spirits. | 某些外国食物及酒精有宪法规定 |
[13:24] | We’ll need to search everything. | 我们要进行全面搜查 |
[13:26] | Whoa, whoa, wait a minute. What are you doing? | 等等 你这是干什么 |
[13:28] | You need a search warrant for that. | 你得有个搜查令吧 |
[13:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:32] | FBI, ma’am. | 联邦探员 女士 |
[13:33] | You’re with the bureau? | 你是调查局的人 |
[13:35] | Do you know who my husband is? | 你知道我老公是谁吗 |
[13:36] | I do. | 当然 |
[13:40] | You think your phone’s being tapped? | 你觉得你的电话被监听了 |
[13:42] | I’ve been on the other side enough | 监听别人电话的事儿我可干多了 |
[13:43] | to recognize those clicks. | 一听那咔嚓声就知道了 |
[13:45] | That’s not good. Lauren? | 这可不妙啊 劳伦呢 |
[13:46] | Same. And now Fowler’s back. | 一样 现在福勒又回来了 |
[13:48] | You think there’s a connection? | 你觉得和他有关系吗 |
[13:54] | – Hey, EL, what’s up? – Honey, I-I need you. | -小伊 怎么了 -亲爱的 我需要你 |
[13:56] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[13:58] | They’re — they’re tearing apart my office. | 他们要把我办公室弄散架了 |
[13:59] | – Who? – The FBI. | -谁 -联邦探员 |
[14:01] | Please, please don’t touch that. | 拜托 别碰那个 |
[14:03] | – El, did…She say FBI? – Yeah. | -小伊 她是说联邦探员吗 -是 |
[14:06] | – Please say a command. – Traffic. | -请说指令 -路况 |
[14:09] | Traffic. | 路况 |
[14:10] | Looks like there’s an accident on park and 34th. | 看来公园大街和34号街有交通事故 |
[14:19] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[14:20] | Hey, what’s going — hey, who’s in charge here? | 怎么回事 这儿谁负责啊 |
[14:22] | Stay away from my suspect, Burke. | 请和我的嫌犯保持距离 博尔克 |
[14:25] | Your suspect? | 嫌犯 |
[14:27] | You’re way out of bounds here, Fowler. | 你玩儿过了吧 福勒 |
[14:29] | Fowler? Wait. | 福勒 等等 |
[14:30] | – You’re the man who violated our home? – All right, honey. | -就是你在我家装的窃听器吗 -亲爱的 |
[14:32] | Let me talk to him, all right? | 我来和他谈 好吗 |
[14:33] | You almost ruined my husband’s career. | 你害我老公差点丢了工作 |
[14:34] | You better calm your wife down here, Burke. | 最好劝她冷静点 博尔克 |
[14:35] | I’ll calm her down. | 不用你说 |
[14:37] | I will not calm down. | 我冷静什么啊我 |
[14:37] | All right, that is assaulting an agent. | 好吧 你这是袭警 |
[14:38] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑呢啊 |
[14:39] | – This is absolutely ridiculous! – You’re under arrest. | -简直荒谬至极 -你被捕了 |
[14:40] | Jesus, Fowler, you have got to be kidding me! | 老天 福勒 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[14:48] | You just got yourself a suspension, agent Burke. | 你被停职了 博尔克探员 |
[14:52] | Jones, right? Take his gun and badge. | 琼斯 对吧 没收他的枪和警徽 |
[14:54] | You got your own guys for that…Sir. | 让您自己的手下动手 长官 |
[14:57] | Take his gun and badge. | 没收他的枪和警徽 |
[14:59] | It’s all right, Jones. | 没关系 琼斯 |
[15:04] | It was worth it. | 停职也值了 |
[15:16] | Honey, come on. El. El. | 亲爱的 别这样 小伊 |
[15:17] | Can we just — let’s talk about this. | 我们谈谈好吗 |
[15:20] | Is there really anything to talk about? | 还有什么好谈的 |
[15:22] | I mean, I’m out on bail and you’re out of a job. | 我被保释 你连工作都没了 |
[15:25] | No, it’s just a two-week suspension. | 不是 只是停职两周罢了 |
[15:27] | – Babe, I was arrested… – I know. | -我被逮捕了 -我知道 |
[15:28] | …and handcuffed in front of my clients. | 还在我客户面前被戴上手铐 |
[15:30] | I’ll be lucky if I have a business in two weeks. | 2周之内我有生意做就算幸运了 |
[15:32] | You — and now I have to call and explain | 现在呢 我还得打电话去解释 |
[15:35] | why $2,000 worth of caviar | 为什么2000块的鱼子酱 |
[15:36] | is the property of the U.S. government. | 变成美国政府的财产了 |
[15:38] | All right, all right, all right, all right. | 好了好了 乖 |
[15:40] | Come here. Come here. Come here. | 过来 来 |
[15:40] | God. | 老天 |
[15:42] | Come here. Come here. | 乖 没事 |
[15:44] | I love you, EL. | 我爱你 小伊 |
[15:47] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:49] | Oh, don’t be sorry. | 别道歉 |
[15:52] | Just — just get him. | 快给我搞定他 |
[16:00] | What is it? | 有话就说 |
[16:01] | I just heard — | 我刚听说 |
[16:02] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[16:03] | I didn’t know this would happen, Peter. | 我不知道会这样 彼得 |
[16:05] | I didn’t know he’d go after you. | 我不知道他会去找你麻烦 |
[16:06] | I don’t want your apology. | 我才不想听你道歉 |
[16:08] | For the record, you just bought yourself | 话说前头 这两周恐怕你得 |
[16:10] | two weeks’ house arrest. | 乖乖在家呆着了 |
[16:11] | Jones told me. | 琼斯告诉我了 |
[16:12] | You try leaving the apartment, you’re done for. | 你要是敢离开你家半步 你就完了 |
[16:14] | So good luck planning your little caper. | 这下你能在家好好研究你那小计划了 |
[16:18] | Hold on. I’m not done with you. | 等会 我跟你没完呢 |
[16:23] | About that house-arrest thing… | 关于那个软禁在家的问题 |
[16:26] | I never thought he’d come after Elizabeth. | 我没想到他会来找伊丽莎白的麻烦 |
[16:28] | You have to believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[16:29] | I don’t care what you thought. | 我才不在乎你想什么呢 |
[16:30] | You’re helping him destroy everything I’ve worked for, | 我这么多年的工作就要毁你俩手上了 |
[16:33] | everything my wife has worked for. | 还有我妻子的工作 |
[16:34] | He took you out so you couldn’t stop me. | 他让你停职 这样你就不能阻止我了 |
[16:36] | I know, and I walked right into it. | 我知道 我还自己送上门儿 |
[16:38] | Well, like you said, we all have our weaknesses. | 像你说的 我们都有弱点 |
[16:40] | He’s got mine. He found yours. | 他抓了凯特 还发现了你的弱点 |
[16:43] | When this is over, we take him down…for good. | 这件事结束后 我们就让他永远倒台 |
[16:49] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[16:51] | Neal, your light is off. | 尼尔 灯灭了 |
[16:53] | Yeah, but according to Jones, | 是啊 可据琼斯所说 |
[16:54] | the monitoring station says I’m at home. | 监测站显示我在自己家里 |
[16:56] | Why isn’t it transmitting? | 为什么信号停止传输了 |
[16:59] | Fowler. | 福勒 |
[17:01] | He shut you down so you could steal the box. | 他关闭信号传输 好方便你去偷八音盒 |
[17:03] | How’d he do that? | 他怎么做到的 |
[17:04] | – I don’t know. – I’m almost impressed. | -我不知道 -我都想佩服他了 |
[17:07] | You’re not gonna arrest me? | 你不逮捕我吗 |
[17:09] | I can’t. I don’t have a badge. | 怎么捕 我又没警徽 |
[17:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:16] | Let’s say you pull off this heist. | 就算你偷天换日的计划能成功 |
[17:19] | You really think he’s gonna let you and Kate go? | 你真觉得他会放过你和凯特吗 |
[17:21] | I need to know if she’s… | 我要知道她是不是 |
[17:27] | You’d do the same for Elizabeth. | 为了伊丽莎白你也会这么做 |
[17:30] | After today, I’m not gonna argue that. | 今天我认栽 不和你争 |
[17:35] | I’m gonna beat him. | 我要给他点颜色瞧瞧 |
[17:37] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[17:38] | Fowler took my badge. I’m gonna take his. | 福勒敢扣我的徽章 我就以牙还牙 |
[17:40] | He’s aiding you in illegal activity. | 以他企图协助你犯案的名义 |
[17:43] | I’m just doing my part. | 我只是在做我的分内事 |
[17:45] | He’ll be watching you and everyone you work with. | 他盯着你和你同事的一举一动 |
[17:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:50] | I’ll need help from somebody with FBI access | 我要找个帮手 有联调局权限 |
[17:53] | who Fowler can’t link to me, | 还不会被福勒缠上 |
[17:54] | somebody I can trust. | 我必须可以信任 |
[17:57] | You got someone in mind? | 你看上谁了吗 |
[18:12] | Thanks for coming. | 你能来太好了 |
[18:14] | You knew I would, boss. | 这还用说吗 头儿 |
[18:16] | You don’t have to call me that anymore. | 别再那样叫我了 |
[18:18] | – How’s, uh… – Christy? | -你家那位怎么样 -克里斯蒂吗 |
[18:19] | – Yeah. – Oh, she’s good. | -是啊 -她很好 |
[18:21] | Good, good, good. Good. | 那就好 |
[18:23] | You guys like D.C.? | 在华盛顿过得习惯吗 |
[18:24] | Mm, different city, same paperwork. | 就那样 物是地非而已 |
[18:26] | I should have stuck around. | 我真该留在这里 |
[18:27] | Things are probably more interesting with Caffrey. | 和卡夫瑞共事还挺有趣 |
[18:29] | Too interesting. | 有点过了头 |
[18:30] | Uh-huh. He the reason I’m here? | 你为了他才找我来的吧 |
[18:37] | Diana, what I’m about to ask you to do | 戴安 我这次要你帮的忙 |
[18:39] | is a lot more than paperwork. | 可非比寻常 |
[18:41] | I need you to look into an OPR agent — | 我要拜托你查一个职责办的探员 |
[18:44] | Agent Garrett Fowler. | 加里特·福勒 |
[18:46] | Somehow, he’s manipulating Neal’s anklet. | 他篡改了尼尔脚链的数据 |
[18:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:51] | Neal has access to something he wants. | 尼尔能弄到他想要的东西 |
[18:54] | Huh. Sounds like he hasn’t changed. | 看来他一点也没变 |
[18:55] | No, same old Neal. | 变了就不是尼尔了 |
[18:57] | He still wearing the hat? | 他不会还戴着那顶帽子吧 |
[18:58] | Oh, please. | 别提了 |
[19:03] | How did it go? | 进展如何 |
[19:04] | Good. | 一切顺利 |
[19:05] | The consulate accepted your gift? | 领事馆接受你的礼物了吗 |
[19:08] | I spoke to Mr. Tomassi, the consulate manager. | 我和领事馆代表托马西先生谈妥了 |
[19:10] | Fancelli’s Study of Vulcan is now in the inner sanctum. | 凡切利的火神像已在密室里沉思了 |
[19:13] | How’s the security? | 保安系统如何 |
[19:14] | Like we expected. | 跟我们的预期无二 |
[19:15] | The outer door opens with a key card. | 第一道门得用磁卡打开 |
[19:20] | Buzz us through. | 是我 开门 |
[19:22] | Mm, what about the inner door? Can we get through? | 第二道门呢 有法子过去吗 |
[19:24] | I’ll figure out a way. | 我自有办法 |
[19:27] | – He invited you to the party? – He did. | -他请你去宴会了吗 -请了 |
[19:29] | Alex? | 艾莱士呢 |
[19:30] | She’s the duke’s plus-one. You? | 她可是公爵的女伴 你呢 |
[19:32] | You’re looking at the new assistant server…trainee. | 你面前是个管家助理 菜鸟级别的 |
[19:36] | If I play my cards right, I get dental in three months. | 只要我想 不出3个月就会满嘴蛀牙 |
[19:40] | All right. Then we’re ready. | 抱歉啦 我们开工吧 |
[19:41] | Let’s cut it off. You want to do the honors? | 得把这玩意拿掉 劳驾了 |
[19:44] | I feel like I should make a toast or something. | 不如我先来个祝酒词 |
[19:49] | We feel free when we escape, even if it be | 逃避即自由 就算是刚出虎口又入狼窝地 |
[19:53] | but from the frying pan into the fire — Eric Hoffer. | 飞蛾扑火 埃里克·霍夫名言 |
[20:03] | No sirens. | 果然没警报 |
[20:05] | Into the fire. | 没的回头啦 |
[20:10] | This is everything I could find on Garrett Fowler. | 加里特·福勒的资料都在这了 |
[20:12] | Not much there — | 不是很多 |
[20:14] | I’ve put in a request to go after his files. | 我提出要彻查他的档案 |
[20:15] | I’m just waiting on the judge. | 还在等法官批准 |
[20:17] | We don’t need much. He’s aiding a premeditated robbery. | 这些足够了 他可是抢劫犯的帮凶 |
[20:20] | – The anklet is the key. – And you’re sure it’s him? | -脚链就是铁证 -你确定是他吗 |
[20:22] | Fowler’s doctored Caffrey’s information in the past, | 福勒之前也篡改过尼尔的记录 |
[20:24] | and he’s doing it now. | 现在又故技重施 |
[20:25] | I need to know how. | 他到底是怎么办到的 |
[20:27] | Well, marshals monitor the anklet. | 由司法官监控脚链的情况 |
[20:29] | Department of Justice supersedes their authority. | 是司法部收回了管理权 |
[20:31] | Fowler could override them and get access. | 而福勒可能越权钻了空子 |
[20:34] | Or he’s altering the data remotely. | 或是远程操控数据 |
[20:35] | Mm-hmm. You can’t do that from just any internet connection. | 通过公共网络可不行 |
[20:38] | He’d need a secure line. | 得有一条保密通路 |
[20:39] | He’s doing it from OPR offices. | 这样足不出职责办就能搞定 |
[20:41] | They have one in New York. That’s where I need to go. | 我得去他们纽约的办事处转转 |
[20:44] | Well, nobody gets into that building without federal cl– | 外人可进不去 除非你有联调 |
[20:46] | Federal clearance and an appointment. | 联调许可和预约 |
[20:47] | They wouldn’t let me within a hundred yards. | 我进不去 连门都摸不到 |
[20:49] | But they’d let me. | 我能进去 |
[20:53] | Fowler finds out, and it’s career suicide. | 一旦被福勒发现 你在调查局可混不下去了 |
[20:55] | I came here to help you. | 我这不是来帮你的吗 |
[20:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:01] | This music box — what happens if he gets it? | 他到底要这音乐盒做什么 |
[21:05] | I don’t know…But we need to make sure he doesn’t. | 不知道 保证他拿不到就成 |
[21:32] | Signore Tomassi? | 托马西阁下 |
[21:33] | Ah. Mr. Danvary. | 丹弗瑞先生 |
[21:37] | Please, call me George. | 叫我乔治就好 |
[21:39] | George, | 乔治 |
[21:40] | thank you again for your remarkable donation. | 再次对您无与伦比的捐赠表示感谢 |
[21:43] | Oh, well, I know how important | 我知道凡切利的作品 |
[21:44] | Fancelli’s work is to Italian sculpture. | 对意大利雕塑界意义重大 |
[21:47] | I couldn’t just let it sit around | 我怎么忍心把它 |
[21:48] | in my family’s attic, collecting dust. | 搁我家阁楼上积灰呢 |
[21:49] | No, of course not. | 您所言极是 |
[21:51] | The consul general has requested the piece be placed | 总领事已经吩咐把作品 |
[21:53] | in perfect view of his office. | 放在他办公室内的最佳位置 |
[21:55] | Fancelli is his favorite artist. | 凡切利是他最欣赏的艺术家 |
[21:57] | Really? I had no idea. | 是吗 真没想到 |
[22:00] | Could I see it? | 我能亲眼看看吗 |
[22:02] | I’m sorry. I’m afraid that won’t be possible. | 很抱歉 恕难让您如愿 |
[22:05] | But rest assured it’s very safe. | 不过请放心 它非常安全 |
[22:09] | – Okay. – Please enjoy your evening. | -好吧 -祝您今晚过得愉快 |
[22:16] | Ketel One on the rocks, please. | 伏特加酒加冰 谢谢 |
[22:39] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[22:45] | Oh, I’m so sorry, sir. | 真对不起 先生 |
[22:47] | Excuse me. Mi scusi. | 抱歉 请原谅[意大利语] |
[22:55] | Nice lift. | 漂亮 |
[22:57] | Thanks. This will get you through the first door. | 谢谢 这下能进第一道门 |
[22:58] | You clean up nice. | 你今天很帅气 |
[23:00] | Not so bad yourself. | 你也不赖 |
[23:04] | Good luck, Caffrey. | 好运 卡夫瑞 |
[23:06] | Alex. | 艾莱士 |
[23:08] | Which safe is it? | 到底在哪个保险柜 |
[23:11] | Triple-walled, case-hardened steel. | 三层防盗锁 外壳坚不可摧 |
[23:14] | 1943 Mckinzie. | 麦金泽1943年制造 |
[23:15] | Couldn’t make this easy for us, could they? | 不会让我们轻易得手吧 |
[23:17] | Where’s the fun in that? | 太容易就不好玩了 |
[23:20] | I’ll see you on the inside. | 里头见 |
[23:33] | Excuse me! Scusi! Pardon! | 各位 各位[意大利语] |
[23:37] | I’d like to make a toast to our gracious hosts… | 我愿敬我们亲切的主人一杯 |
[23:42] | …And to all of you, because this is a very special night — | 还有在场的各位 今夜如此与众不同 |
[23:46] | Well, it’s special to me, anyway. | 尤其是对我来说 |
[23:48] | You probably have no idea who I am, | 你们可能不知道我是谁 |
[23:50] | so I’m going to tell you. | 请允许我自我介绍 |
[23:52] | I’m an internationally renowned art thief. | 我是个举世闻名的雅贼 |
[24:01] | And tonight, I’m here to rob you. | 今晚 我要偷走你的一件东西 |
[24:06] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[24:14] | Signore, signore, it seems one of our gueststs | 女士们先生们 这位宾客可能 |
[24:17] | has had too much to drink. | 有些微醺 |
[24:19] | Please continue to enjoy your evening. | 还请各位海涵 继续享受晚宴 |
[24:30] | Champagne, madame? | 要香槟吗 女士 |
[24:31] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[24:33] | He made that look easy. | 他很有把握哦 |
[24:34] | Our turn. | 该我们上了 |
[24:43] | Buzz us through. | 放我们过去 |
[25:07] | Tell me why you’re really here. | 你究竟有何目的 |
[25:09] | Well, I told you. I’m here to rob you. | 我说了 我来偷东西 |
[25:12] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[25:19] | Well, now I’m definitely not gonna tell you. | 这下我更不告诉你了 |
[25:30] | Give me your walkie. | 对讲机给我 |
[25:32] | Lock him in here. Come with me. | 把他关在这 跟我走 |
[25:50] | Move everyone into the atrium. No one leaves here. | 把所有人转移到中庭 封锁出口 |
[25:53] | We check everyone. | 我们要一一盘查 |
[25:55] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[26:04] | Come on, Moz. | 快点儿 蚊子 |
[26:06] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[26:08] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[26:09] | The other side of the glass. | 我到玻璃门这边了 |
[26:13] | Unit one clear. | 区域一疏散完毕 |
[26:14] | Unit two, east stairwell. | 区域二 东面楼梯 |
[26:24] | Unit two, east stairwell. | 区域二 东面楼梯 |
[26:31] | Go. | 快 |
[26:54] | Some of my best work. | 可惜了我的杰作 |
[27:18] | Neal, hurry up. | 尼尔 动作快 |
[27:20] | My arm’s killing me from holding that drink tray. | 我的胳膊被托酒盘折磨得好苦 |
[28:26] | Shut off the alarm. | 解除警报 |
[28:29] | The security room — go. | 快去密室 |
[28:33] | Take your time, why don’t you? | 你真够不慌不忙 |
[28:35] | You’re losing your touch. | 是生疏了吗 |
[28:37] | Let me in. | 我来了 |
[28:43] | Everything okay? | 一切顺利吗 |
[28:48] | We did it, Neal. | 我们成功了 尼尔 |
[28:51] | We’re not out of here yet. | 先从这儿出去再说 |
[28:53] | There’s somebody down there. | 下面有人 |
[28:55] | That’s very touching, guys, but they’re coming! | 别卿卿我我了 他们来了 |
[29:07] | Alex. | 艾莱士 |
[29:13] | Alex! | 艾莱士 |
[29:16] | Hurry up! They’re coming! | 还愣着干吗 他们下来了 |
[29:23] | Come on, mozzie. | 快过来 蚊子 |
[29:32] | Go around. | 从另一边过去 |
[29:47] | There’s an APB out for a man of interest in a slick suit. | 某个喜着华服的同学被全境通告了啊 |
[29:50] | Apparently he rappelled down the wall of a consulate. | 还从领事馆骑墙而下 |
[29:54] | It’ll be fine. | 不要紧的 |
[29:56] | They’re not gonna prosecute for the theft of an item | 这东西本就来路不明 |
[29:59] | they weren’t supposed to have in the first place. | 他们做贼心虚 不会告我的 |
[30:01] | An item you don’t seem to have. | 这东西好像不在你手上 |
[30:03] | Well, let’s just say Alex had other plans. | 就当是艾莱士背叛了我们 |
[30:05] | – Should have seen it coming. – Any idea where she went? | -我早该预料到 -知道她会去哪吗 |
[30:08] | She didn’t stick to the plan. | 她是中途变卦的 |
[30:09] | She got out of the consulate a different way. | 没跟我们一起离开领事馆 |
[30:11] | If Alex wants to disappear, she does. | 如果她想跑 没人能抓到她 |
[30:13] | Without that box, Fowler’s side wins. | 没有八音盒 福勒就得逞了 |
[30:19] | I need to know. | 告诉我 |
[30:20] | What about us? Are we on the same side here? | 我们呢 算是自己人吗 |
[30:25] | You said I earned the right to make my own choices. | 你说过我有权自己决定 |
[30:29] | You changing your mind? | 你也变卦了吗 |
[30:32] | Fowler’s still out there. | 福勒仍在虎视眈眈 |
[30:34] | This isn’t over yet. | 这事儿还没完呢 |
[30:37] | What do you mean by that? | 你这是什么意思 |
[30:40] | I have something in play. | 我自有办法对付他 |
[30:58] | You’re going to burn a hole right through my floor | 你再这样不消停 |
[31:00] | if you keep that up. | 我家地板迟早被你走出个洞来 |
[31:02] | Whatever’s bothering you, | 不管是什么让你心烦意乱 |
[31:03] | Believe me, it’s gonna work out. | 相信我 船到桥头自然直 |
[31:06] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[31:14] | Thank you… For everything. | 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[31:19] | Oh, you know I don’t believe in goodbye. | 我不相信再见 |
[31:22] | Neal, you are one in a million. | 尼尔 在芸芸众生中 你是万里挑一 |
[31:27] | And don’t you forget it. | 千万别忘了 |
[31:34] | Didn’t know if I’d ever see you again. | 我还以为此生再不能相见呢 |
[31:35] | Funny. I was thinking the same thing. | 真巧 我也一样 |
[31:38] | But here… Before I change my mind. | 但还是给你 趁我没改变主意 |
[31:43] | You don’t know what this means to me. | 你不知道 这对我意义重大 |
[31:47] | I think I do. | 我想我懂 |
[31:50] | I hope Kate’s still the same girl | 但愿凯特如你所想 |
[31:53] | you think she is. | 仍和以前一样 |
[31:54] | I’m getting that a lot lately. | 最近我也深有体会 |
[31:59] | If you don’t trust her, why’d you bring this back? | 既然你不相信她 又为何要回来 |
[32:02] | Because I don’t want this to be goodbye… | 因为我不想就这么告别 |
[32:07] | in case she’s not. | 万一我错了呢 |
[32:11] | And plus, I figured I don’t need | 再加上 我突然觉得 |
[32:13] | all the heat this is gonna bring. | 我不想招惹这么大的麻烦 |
[32:15] | I don’t need the same guy who’s been after you | 我可不想对付你家那位 |
[32:18] | coming after me. | 一直和你纠缠不清的家伙 |
[32:20] | You always made smart decisions. | 你的决定总是很明智 |
[32:22] | You should try it sometime. | 你真该学学我 |
[32:50] | Fowler just left for his coffee break. | 福勒刚离开办公室喝咖啡去了 |
[32:52] | I’m about to enter his office. | 我这就进去 |
[32:53] | Aim for his laptop, Diana, and be careful. | 查他的笔记本 小心点 |
[32:56] | I’ll be out before he can take his first sip of macchiato. | 不消他一口玛奇朵的功夫我就能完事 |
[33:08] | That it? | 东西呢 |
[33:10] | I want assurances. | 先给我保证 |
[33:27] | Mentor was created for me? | 指导会是为我而开 |
[33:29] | Kate and I made a deal. You both get new identities. | 凯特和我商量好了 你们一人一个新身份 |
[33:33] | We get the box. | 而八音盒归我们 |
[33:34] | You disappear… | 你们从此销声匿迹 |
[33:35] | …legally. | 而这次是合法的 |
[33:40] | Here you go. | 给 |
[33:45] | What’s so special about that box? | 为什么这么执着于这个八音盒 |
[33:50] | That’s above my pay grade. | 这就不归我管了 |
[33:52] | Kate’s waiting for you. | 凯特在等你呢 |
[33:54] | Time and place are in that folder. | 时间地点在文件夹里 |
[34:02] | Have a nice life, Caffrey. | 好好过日子啊 卡夫瑞 |
[34:04] | Yeah. | 一定 |
[34:33] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[34:34] | Hey. I’m from I.T. | 我是情报部的 |
[34:36] | Agent Fowler requested another security protocol, | 福勒探员申请另要一份安全协议 |
[34:38] | insisted we schedule during his coffee break. | 他坚持安排在下午茶时间 |
[34:41] | You know how he gets. | 你也知道他的脾气 |
[34:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:46] | Hurry, hurry, come on. | 快啊 |
[35:04] | Fowler. | 我是福勒 |
[35:05] | Hey, we got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[35:06] | There was somebody on your computer here. | 有人动了你的电脑 |
[35:08] | She said she was from I.T. | 她自称是情报部的 |
[35:09] | What? Did she get anything? | 什么 她动了什么 |
[35:11] | She downloaded the whole mentor file. | 她下载了所有指导文件 |
[35:13] | It looks like she got the whole hard drive. | 看来她整个硬盘都扫荡了一遍 |
[35:15] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[35:22] | A washington-approved disappearing act. | 首都授权的消失行动 |
[35:26] | Well, technically, I work for OPR. | 技术层面上而言 我是职责办的人 |
[35:28] | Well, technically. That’s just on paper. | 技术层面上而言 只是理论上而已 |
[35:31] | With this new identity, | 有这个新身份作掩护 |
[35:33] | You can go anywhere, with Kate. | 你和凯特可以随心所欲了 |
[35:35] | And it’s legal. | 而且还完全合法 |
[35:37] | It’s genius. | 太有才了 |
[35:38] | No one will be able to find you — | 没人能找到你们 |
[35:39] | Governments, old enemies, old friends. | 不论是政府机关还是旧敌故友 |
[35:47] | Remember that old chinese curse? | 还记得那句中国古语吗 |
[35:49] | May you live in interesting times. | 愿你生活的时代妙趣横生 |
[35:51] | These certainly are interesting times. | 这一点自然毋庸置疑 |
[35:55] | Remember the second half of that curse? | 还记得后半句吗 |
[35:58] | May you find what you’re looking for. | 愿你心中所想能美梦成真 |
[36:04] | Gonna say goodbye to the suit? | 和你家那位也说再见了吗 |
[36:13] | Send me a postcard. | 给我寄明信片 |
[36:55] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[36:56] | Neal? What is this? | 尼尔 这算什么 |
[36:59] | I got a friend at the Channing Museum. | 我有个朋友在钱宁博物馆 |
[37:00] | He’s gonna call you today. He owes me a favor. | 今天会给你电话 他欠我个人情 |
[37:02] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[37:04] | To hire Burke Premiere Events | 雇博尔克首映项目公司 |
[37:06] | to do their annual masters retrospective. | 主办他们的年度大师作品回顾展 |
[37:08] | That’s — that’s — that’s impossible to get. | 这种机会绝无仅有 |
[37:11] | Well, you just got it. | 那你就是那个仅有了 |
[37:13] | Why are you doing this? | 你为何这么做 |
[37:15] | Just trying to fix what I broke. | 只是为了弥补我的过失 |
[37:17] | There’s something I wanted to ask you. | 我想问你些事 |
[37:19] | Yeah? | 说吧 |
[37:20] | You and Peter — | 你和彼得之间… |
[37:22] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道他是命中注定的那个人 |
[37:26] | Well… | 这样啊 |
[37:28] | I think there’s a difference | 我觉得爱一个人 |
[37:30] | between loving the idea of someone… | 理想和现实 |
[37:34] | and actually loving who they really are. | 两者之间难免有所差别 |
[37:38] | Listen, I got to go. Thanks for everything. | 听着 我得挂了 谢谢你 |
[37:41] | Okay. Well, um, I’ll — I’ll talk to you later. | 好 我们回头再聊 |
[37:44] | Goodbye, Elizabeth. | 再见 伊丽莎白 |
[37:55] | I’m headed to the garage. | 我正往车库走 |
[37:56] | I’ve got everything on mentor. You’re not gonna believe it. | 我查到了指导会的内幕 你肯定大吃一惊 |
[37:59] | Is Neal involved? | 尼尔也牵涉其中吗 |
[38:00] | Heavily. There’s another file, but it’s encrypted. | 岂止是牵涉 另有一份文件被加了密 |
[38:03] | I’ll see you in a moment. | 一会儿见 |
[38:06] | Agent. | 探员 |
[38:10] | You were on my computer. | 你查看了我的电脑 |
[38:14] | Agent Berrigan, D.C. Office. | 我是伯利根探员 来自华盛顿部门 |
[38:17] | I have a warrant for my investigation on mentor. | 我有搜查令许可调查此次指导会 |
[38:21] | Why is D.C. Looking at my operation? | 首都何来功夫操心我的行动 |
[38:23] | OPR appropriating resources | 职责办擅自挪用资源 |
[38:25] | for Neal Caffrey, an art thief, raises questions. | 针对艺术品盗贼尼尔·卡夫瑞 迹象可疑 |
[38:29] | It’s all legitimate. | 这完全合法 |
[38:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:32] | And what else did you find? | 你还有什么发现 |
[38:35] | Encrypted file. | 加密文件 |
[38:37] | I couldn’t open it. | 我打不开 |
[38:39] | I’d like it back. | 我劝你还是还给我吧 |
[38:42] | Burke. | 博尔克 |
[38:43] | Fowler. What the hell are you doing? | 福勒 你到底在干什么 |
[38:45] | Of course you’re involved in this. | 我就知道是你 |
[38:47] | Stay where you are. | 站那儿别动 |
[38:49] | Lower your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[38:50] | You have no idea what you’re getting into. | 你根本不知道自己犯了什么错 |
[38:51] | – Lower your weapon. – Hey, just stay where you are. | -放下武器 -站那儿别动 |
[38:53] | Why are you doing this? | 你这是何必 |
[38:55] | – We’re on the same team. – Stay where you are. | -我们都是自己人 -站住别动 |
[38:56] | Stay where you are. You’re in way over your head here. | 别动 你被卷了进来 |
[38:59] | You have no idea what you’re getting involved in. | 你完全不知道这有多棘手 |
[39:01] | You don’t want to shoot an agent. | 你不会对一名探员开枪的 |
[39:04] | Now put your gun down. Drop the weapon. | 慢慢放下枪 |
[39:05] | – Put your gun down! – Drop the weapon! | -放下枪 -你才放下枪 |
[39:07] | – Put the gun down now! – Drop the weapon! Drop it! | -放下枪 -快放下 |
[39:15] | Breathe, breathe. Breathe, Fowler. | 吸气吸气 福勒 |
[39:17] | – How’d you know he was wearing a vest? – I didn’t. | -你怎么知道他穿防弹衣 -其实我不知道 |
[39:20] | What the hell is mentor? | 指导会到底是怎么回事 |
[39:22] | Mentor is legit, Burke. | 指导会是合法的 博尔克 |
[39:24] | Caffrey works for us now. | 卡夫瑞是我们的人了 |
[39:27] | He and Kate are deep undercover for OPR. | 他和凯特是职责办的深层卧底 |
[39:32] | OPR doesn’t have deep-cover agents. | 职责办才没有这种人 |
[39:34] | You are helping him disappear. | 你是在帮他销声匿迹 |
[39:36] | He wants to go. | 他自己想走 |
[39:38] | You met with him again. | 你又和他见过面了 |
[39:43] | Neal is gonna disappear. I need to know where he is. | 尼尔要走了 告诉我他在哪儿 |
[39:45] | Tell me where he is. | 快告诉我 |
[39:46] | Why do you care? | 你干嘛这么在乎他 |
[39:48] | Give me the drive. | 把硬盘给我 |
[39:51] | You want me to upload this to D.C., | 你到底说不说 |
[39:53] | or do we have something to talk about? | 别逼我把这些上传给首都那边的人看 |
[39:57] | Airstrip by the Hudson, hangar four. | 他在哈德逊小机场 4号机库 |
[40:16] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[40:20] | Are you here to arrest me? | 你是来逮捕我吗 |
[40:23] | I’m still a civilian. | 我还是平民一个 |
[40:26] | And I know about mentor. | 我知道了指导会的事 |
[40:27] | And I know you can walk away, and it’s all legal. | 也知道你可以就这么一走了之 完全合法 |
[40:31] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你来干什么 |
[40:33] | I’m here as your friend. | 因为我是你的挚友 |
[40:36] | You understand I’m getting on that plane. | 你也知道 不管怎样 我都会上飞机 |
[40:39] | I also know you’re making the biggest mistake of your life. | 这也是你人生中最大的错误 |
[40:42] | This is what’s best for everyone, Peter. | 这是最好的结局 彼得 |
[40:44] | You go back to your life. | 你我彼此间 |
[40:46] | I get to have one of my own. | 都各自回到原本的生活 |
[40:48] | You already have one right here. | 难道这里没有你的生活吗 |
[40:50] | You have people who care about you. | 这里有人关心你在乎你 |
[40:53] | You make a difference. | 你的出现 使一切都改变了 |
[40:54] | You do. | 真的 |
[41:09] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你给我这个 |
[41:18] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[41:25] | You said goodbye to everyone but me. | 唯独对我 你没有说再见 |
[41:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:30] | – I don’t know. – Yeah, you do. Tell me. | -我不知道 -你知道 告诉我 |
[41:31] | – I don’t know, Peter. – Why? | -我不知道 彼得 -为什么 |
[41:33] | – You know why. – Tell me. | -你心里知道 -我要你亲口说 |
[41:35] | ’cause you’re the only one who could change my mind. | 因为自始至终 我只在乎你的感受 |
[41:38] | Did I? | 你这么在乎我吗 |
[41:41] | 猫咪和耗子都是傻瓜 拼命守护自己爱的人和周围的一切 | |
[41:46] | 我们无法安排他们未来的路 只能祈祷这一切都是美好的 | |
[42:04] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[42:15] | No, no, no, no! No! No! | 不 |
[42:17] | – No! – Stay here. | -不 -别过去 |
[42:18] | – No! No! – Stay back! | -不 -快退后 |