| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Neal Caffrey is one of the world’s best art forgers. | 尼尔·卡夫瑞是世界顶尖的艺术品仿造者 | 
| [00:06] | Kate says “Adios” to you at prison | 凯特在监狱对你说了永别 | 
| [00:08] | and gets busy with her disappearing act. | 然后就忙着准备人间蒸发了 | 
| [00:10] | Missed her by two days. | 我比她晚了两天 | 
| [00:12] | They’re gonna give you another four years for this. | 为此你要多服刑4年 | 
| [00:13] | You can get me out of here. | 你能把我弄出去 | 
| [00:14] | There’s case law, precedent. | “案例法”中有先例 | 
| [00:16] | You understand how this works? | 你清楚现在的情况吧 | 
| [00:17] | I’m being released into the custody of the FBI under your supervision. | 我在联调局监管下被释放 受你管理 | 
| [00:20] | …this thing chafe my leg | 这东西磨腿 | 
| [00:22] | – Who is that? – Garrett Fowler. | -那是谁 -加雷特·福勒 | 
| [00:24] | I give you the box, Kate and I never hear from you again. | 你拿了八音盒 就别再管我和凯特 | 
| [00:27] | – That’s my price. – Kate’s waiting for you. | -这是我的条件 -凯特在等你 | 
| [00:29] | This music box — what happens if he gets it? | 他到底要这八音盒做什么 | 
| [00:31] | I don’t know…But we need to make sure he doesn’t. | 不知道 保证他拿不到就成 | 
| [00:34] | – You put your gun down. – Drop the weapon. | -放下枪 -你才放下枪 | 
| [00:35] | – Put the gun down now! – Drop the weapon! Drop it! | -放下枪 -快放下 | 
| [00:38] | Neal is gonna disappear. I need to know where he is. | 尼尔要走了 告诉我他在哪儿 | 
| [00:40] | Give me the drive. | 把硬盘给我 | 
| [00:41] | You want me to upload this to D.C.? | 别逼我把它上传给首都那边的人看 | 
| [00:43] | Airstrip by the Hudson, hangar four. | 他在Hudson小机场 4号机库 | 
| [00:47] | Peter. | 彼得 | 
| [00:55] | The jet exploded. | 飞机爆炸了 | 
| [00:57] | Neal Caffrey is a felon. | 尼尔·卡夫瑞是一名重罪犯 | 
| [01:01] | Will you explain the deal you had with him? | 能否解释一下你和他的交易 | 
| [01:04] | He was serving the remainder of a four-year sentence | 他在余下四年刑期中将为局里工作 | 
| [01:06] | under my supervision. | 在我的监管下 | 
| [01:08] | He was wearing an electronic monitoring anklet | 他佩戴着一枚电子监控脚链 | 
| [01:11] | with a two-mile range? | 有两英里的行动范围 | 
| [01:15] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [01:16] | But he wasn’t wearing it | 但飞机爆炸的时候 | 
| [01:17] | at the time that the plane exploded. | 他并没有戴着脚链 | 
| [01:19] | No. | 没有 | 
| [01:26] | Do you believe | 你是否认为 | 
| [01:27] | that Mr. Caffrey was attempting to flee the country? | 卡夫瑞先生企图逃往国外 | 
| [01:31] | No. | 不 | 
| [01:32] | He cut a deal with the office of professional responsibility. | 他和职责办达成了协议 | 
| [01:35] | That allowed h– | 他是被授权… | 
| [01:36] | Do you believe | 你是否认为 | 
| [01:37] | Mr. Caffrey wanted to kill Kate Moreau? | 卡夫瑞先生企图谋杀凯特·莫罗 | 
| [01:41] | That’s ridiculous. No. | 扯淡 不可能 | 
| [01:43] | Do you believe someone wanted Caffrey dead? | 你是否认为有人要置卡夫瑞于死地 | 
| [01:48] | Neal was a felon. | 尼尔曾经犯过罪 | 
| [01:49] | He was convicted of bond forgery, | 他被控伪造债券 | 
| [01:51] | and as you can see in those files, | 那些档案想必你也看了 | 
| [01:53] | he was suspected of doing a hell of a lot of other things. | 他还涉嫌很多罪案 | 
| [01:56] | Yeah, Neal was a pain in the ass. | 没错 尼尔过去总让人抓狂 | 
| [01:58] | So did somebody from that past want him dead? | 有没有可能和人结仇 | 
| [02:01] | Maybe. | 有可能 | 
| [02:02] | But he also helped me clear a 93% conviction rate, | 但他帮我将案件定罪率提升到93% | 
| [02:05] | and that makes enemies, too. | 这也给他树敌不少 | 
| [02:07] | But I don’t think any of this explains why the jet exploded. | 可我看这些跟飞机爆炸都没关系 | 
| [02:10] | You want an answer to that, ask Garrett Fowler. | 你真想破案吗 去问加雷特·福勒 | 
| [02:13] | Fowler — the OPR agent you shot? | 福勒 你枪击的那个职责办探员 | 
| [02:17] | He was wearing a vest. | 他穿了防弹背心 | 
| [02:19] | Talk to him. | 去跟他谈 | 
| [02:21] | Right now, we’re talking to you. | 还是先谈谈你吧 | 
| [02:24] | Why don’t we go back over the timeline again? | 我们顺着时间线再回顾一遍 | 
| [02:28] | Well? | 怎么样 | 
| [02:30] | I’m off suspension but hanging by a thread. | 我洗脱了嫌疑 但还是岌岌可危 | 
| [02:33] | What have you got? | 你收集到什么消息 | 
| [02:34] | Fowler was handed over to OPR two days ago, | 福勒两天前被移交职责办 | 
| [02:36] | then not a trace. | 之后就人间蒸发了 | 
| [02:37] | They’re hiding him somewhere. | 他们把他藏起来了 | 
| [02:38] | Did you get anything off his hard drive? | 他的硬盘里有线索吗 | 
| [02:39] | Good news and bad news — | 有好消息也有坏消息 | 
| [02:40] | I hacked it, but the data self-corrupted. | 我黑进去后数据自动崩溃了 | 
| [02:42] | Ah, a self-eating virus. What’s the good news? | 自删除病毒 好消息呢 | 
| [02:45] | Well, I was able to recover one entry — | 我恢复了一条信息 | 
| [02:47] | A date, a time, and a place. | 一个约会 有时间和地点 | 
| [02:49] | So you think Fowler set up a meeting? | 你认为是福勒安排的会议 | 
| [02:50] | He’s expecting something to happen at 12th and Watershed | 两个月后的12号在分水界 | 
| [02:53] | two months from now. | 他肯定安排了什么 | 
| [02:54] | Two months. I should be there. | 两个月 我要去看看 | 
| [02:56] | I’ll put it on your calendar. | 我记在你的日程上 | 
| [02:57] | Glad to have you back. | 欢迎回来工作 | 
| [02:59] | Hey, where are you going? | 你去哪儿 | 
| [03:01] | To see an old friend. | 去会个老友 | 
| [03:21] | How you holding up? | 你还好吧 | 
| [03:22] | They don’t let me wear ties. | 他们不许我打领带 | 
| [03:23] | Overrated. | 你太高估他们了 | 
| [03:24] | Food’s as bad as I remember. | 伙食完全没有改善 | 
| [03:26] | – Coffee? – Instant. | -咖啡呢 -速溶的 | 
| [03:27] | Oh, cruel and unusual. | 还真是惨无人道 | 
| [03:31] | New suit? | 新西装 | 
| [03:33] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [03:34] | They give you your badge back? | 他们让你复职了吗 | 
| [03:38] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [03:39] | Justice finished its inquiry. | 正义战胜了邪恶 | 
| [03:41] | Then why am I still here? | 那我怎么还关在这儿 | 
| [03:44] | They think I blew up the plane? | 他们认为是我炸了飞机 | 
| [03:45] | They don’t know what to think. | 他们完全没头绪 | 
| [03:46] | What do they suspect? | 那他们怀疑什么 | 
| [03:48] | You were trying to escape. | 你企图逃跑 | 
| [03:49] | Escape? | 逃跑 | 
| [03:51] | Fowler disappeared. | 福勒失踪了 | 
| [03:53] | OPR is denying mentor existed. | 职责办矢口否认设立过指导会 | 
| [03:56] | I got paperwork that proves it did. | 我有文件可以作为证据 | 
| [03:58] | Yeah, and I’ve been reminded | 他们提醒我说 | 
| [03:59] | that you’re one of the best forgers on the planet. | 你是全世界最好的伪造大师之一 | 
| [04:02] | Listen. | 听我说 | 
| [04:03] | There’s a chance I can reinstate our deal. | 我们可以继续合作 | 
| [04:05] | Put the anklet back on? | 再戴上脚链 | 
| [04:06] | They’ve got a new one. | 他们做了个新的哦 | 
| [04:08] | Not supposed to chafe as much. | 应该不会那么磨脚 | 
| [04:09] | Wow. That sounds like a really great deal. | 听起来很不错 | 
| [04:12] | From one prison to another. | 出了这个监狱再进你那个监狱 | 
| [04:14] | Overstating that a little? | 有点夸张吧 | 
| [04:16] | I’ll let you wear ties. | 我那边可允许打领带 | 
| [04:17] | – Coffee? – Negotiable. | -咖啡呢 -好商量 | 
| [04:20] | One thing — if we do this again — | 只是有一件事 如果我们再联手 | 
| [04:22] | I have to know who killed Kate. | 我必须查出杀害凯特的凶手 | 
| [04:24] | I’ll find out. I’ll tell you. | 我来查 我会告诉你 | 
| [04:26] | That’s how it works. | 只能这么办 | 
| [04:28] | Can I get back to you? | 我能考虑一下吗 | 
| [04:30] | You’re looking at threat and change. | 就你现在的处境 | 
| [04:32] | Your only choice is to serve out your time with me | 唯一的选择就是跟我走 | 
| [04:35] | or rot in this place. | 要不就待在这里发霉吧 | 
| [04:38] | I’m gonna have to interrupt this meeting, gentlemen. | 我不得不打断你们的谈话 先生们 | 
| [04:41] | The defendant has requested the presence of his attorney. | 被告要求见律师 | 
| [04:48] | Talk some sense into him. | 你劝劝他 | 
| [04:51] | We’ll take that under advisement…Suit. | 我们会仔细考虑你的建议 探员大人 | 
| [05:03] | What sense am I talking into you? | 他让我劝什么 | 
| [05:05] | Peter offered me my old deal. | 彼得让我重操旧业 | 
| [05:08] | – The anklet? – Mm-hmm. | -再戴上脚链吗 -嗯呐 | 
| [05:11] | Tempted? | 动心了 | 
| [05:13] | I’m open to exploring my options. | 还有别的选择吗 | 
| [05:15] | I can get you out of here, but it’ll cost. | 我能把你弄出去 不过花费巨大 | 
| [05:19] | It’ll deplete most of your reserves. | 差不多要搭上你全部积蓄 | 
| [05:22] | I can always get cash. | 我总有办法弄到钱 | 
| [05:23] | What do you want to do? | 你打算怎么办 | 
| [06:38] | Hi. I’m Nick. | 我是尼科 | 
| [06:40] | Nick Halden. Today’s my first day. | 尼科·海登 今天入职 | 
| [06:43] | We’re not expecting any new employees. | 我们没接到新雇员入职的通知 | 
| [06:45] | Hmm. I spoke to Brittni in H.R. | 我问过人力资源部的布瑞特尼 | 
| [06:46] | She said my welcome badge and packet | 她说我的门卡和入职信 | 
| [06:48] | would be ready for me. | 已经准备好了 | 
| [06:49] | Nobody told me about any of this. | 没人跟我提过这事 | 
| [06:52] | Hang on. | 等等 | 
| [07:09] | I’m sorry about that. Welcome packet’s right here. | 非常抱歉 入职信就在这里 | 
| [07:12] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [07:13] | Looks like me. | 看起来就是我 | 
| [07:14] | Come on in, Nick. | 进来吧 尼科 | 
| [07:15] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [07:18] | Yeah, just — | 就在这 | 
| [07:20] | Yeah, right here. | 在这刷卡 | 
| [07:24] | Am I fired already? | 我已近被炒了吗 | 
| [07:25] | First-day glitches. | 新卡经常有问题 | 
| [07:27] | – Got you. – Here you go. | -了解 -这就行了 | 
| [07:29] | Thank you. | 多谢 | 
| [07:30] | Oh, you got a little something — | 你这边好像有… | 
| [07:32] | Lint right here. | 这有个线头 | 
| [07:34] | Got it — just some lint. | 弄好了 就是点线头 | 
| [07:35] | I hope you like it here. | 希望你喜欢这里 | 
| [07:36] | Oh, so far so good. | 目前为止很不错 | 
| [08:31] | 染料袋 [注:无线遥控可将纸币染色] | |
| [08:55] | I hope you’re not planning on walking with that. | 不是打算携款潜逃吧 | 
| [09:00] | No law against thinking about it. | 意淫不犯法 | 
| [09:02] | Jones. | 琼斯 | 
| [09:03] | Neal. | 尼尔 | 
| [09:09] | Yeah, looks like it’s all here. | 看上去分文不少 | 
| [09:11] | All right, let’s go tell our branch managers | 好了 去证明给支行经理们看看 | 
| [09:13] | their bank isn’t secure. | 他们的安保系统有问题 | 
| [09:15] | Let’s do it. | 走吧 | 
| [09:16] | It’s good to have you back. | 欢迎回来 | 
| [09:17] | It’s good to be back. | 回来真好 | 
| [09:19] | Uh, Neal. | 尼尔 | 
| [09:23] | Oh, yeah. | 差点忘了 | 
| [09:28] | Welcome home. | 老规矩 | 
| [09:32] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 | 
| [09:33] | – Right on the car? – It’s just a shoe. | -非得踩车上 -不就踩了一脚吗 | 
| [09:56] | Morning, gentlemen. | 早安 先生们 | 
| [09:58] | All Midtown Mutual Banks have similar layouts | 所有市中心互助银行都有相似的布局 | 
| [10:01] | and use the same security system. | 并使用同一套安保系统 | 
| [10:03] | – Miss Renee Simmons… – Gentlemen. | -芮妮·西蒙斯小姐 -先生们 | 
| [10:05] | who is in charge of all security for your branches, | 她负责你们所有分行的安保 | 
| [10:07] | requested that we conduct a test on that security. | 她要求我们对安保系统进行测试 | 
| [10:10] | Would you please tell us why this is necessary? | 您能否说明一下这样做的必要性 | 
| [10:13] | We found several flaws. | 我们发现了多处漏洞 | 
| [10:20] | That’s a lot of money. | 这真是一大笔钱 | 
| [10:22] | Basement access let me bypass | 地下室的入口能让我躲过 | 
| [10:23] | the metal detectors at the entrances. | 正门的金属探测器 | 
| [10:25] | The teller cages are nicely protected, | 出纳窗口保护严密 | 
| [10:27] | but your employees need to be more vigilant. | 但员工们应该提高警觉 | 
| [10:29] | Also, the staff should wear their access badges | 他们应该把门卡 | 
| [10:30] | round their neck, | 挂在脖子上 | 
| [10:31] | not clipped to their waist — | 不是夹在腰间 | 
| [10:32] | it makes them too easy to lift. | 那太容易被窃取 | 
| [10:33] | And the old dye packs you’re using are way too easy to spot. | 藏染料袋的手法太老套 容易暴露 | 
| [10:36] | And, guys, the pass codes need to change daily, not weekly. | 通行密码应该日更而非周更 | 
| [10:41] | Each of you have received a card like this in the past week | 上周你们都收到了这张卡 | 
| [10:43] | from someone calling himself the Architect. | 寄卡人自称建筑师 | 
| [10:47] | We believe this is the same person | 我们认为他就是在达拉斯 芝加哥 | 
| [10:49] | who has hit banks in Dallas, Chicago, and Boston. | 以及波士顿犯下多起抢劫案的嫌疑犯 | 
| [10:52] | If he’s operating under the same M.O., | 如果他以固定的模式作案 | 
| [10:55] | one of your vaults will be emptied within a week. | 你们中某家的金库将在一周内被搬空 | 
| [10:58] | That’s why it’s necessary, so let’s strategize. | 这就是必要性 开始筹划对策吧 | 
| [11:02] | That went great. | 一切顺利 | 
| [11:04] | I’m sure they’ll sleep soundly tonight. | 今晚他们可睡不好了 | 
| [11:06] | So, what do I tell them when they start to panic? | 等他们惊慌失措时我该怎么说 | 
| [11:09] | Tell them that we’re shoring up their security | 我们将支援他们的安保 | 
| [11:12] | and that the bureau is on it. | 而局里将全力调查 | 
| [11:14] | Did that help in Dallas, Chicago, and Boston? | 在达拉斯 芝加哥和波士顿不就没用吗 | 
| [11:16] | This is New York. | 这可是纽约 | 
| [11:18] | We’ll catch him. | 我们会抓到他 | 
| [11:20] | I hope so. | 希望如此 | 
| [11:23] | “We’ll catch him”? That’s your halftime speech? | “我们会抓到他” 这就是你稳定军心的训话吗 | 
| [11:26] | Well, you could’ve said something. | 你可以说点新鲜的啊 | 
| [11:27] | This guy is amazing, all right? | 这家伙很厉害 对吧 | 
| [11:28] | Dallas was good. Chicago was a work of art. | 达拉斯干得漂亮 芝加哥那次更是绝妙 | 
| [11:31] | Boston? | 波士顿呢 | 
| [11:32] | I still don’t know how he did Boston. | 波士顿那起手法我还没想通呢 | 
| [11:34] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [11:34] | Well, we better figure out how, | 那我们最好找出他的作案手法 | 
| [11:36] | ’cause I do not want to add Manhattan to that list. | 我可不想曼哈顿也被列进被劫名单 | 
| [11:41] | You holding up? | 你还好吧 | 
| [11:44] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m holding up. | 是啊 当然 我还好 | 
| [11:45] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -是的 | 
| [11:48] | I’m gonna… | 我先… | 
| [12:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 | 
| [12:54] | We had an agreed-upon protocol. | 我们有既定协议 | 
| [12:57] | Are you using a voice changer? | 你在用变声器吗 | 
| [12:58] | You sit on the bench, | 你坐在长椅上 | 
| [13:00] | open The Times to the international section. | 把《泰晤士报》翻到国际版 | 
| [13:02] | That’s what we agreed on. | 那是我们的暗号 | 
| [13:03] | You’re using a voice changer. | 你在用变声器 | 
| [13:08] | Unbelievable. | 真是受不了 | 
| [13:14] | I don’t see a newspaper open. | 我没看到你打开报纸 | 
| [13:15] | Get over here! | 给我过来 | 
| [13:22] | It’s your dime, suit. | 出了问题可别怨我 小长官 | 
| [13:25] | How’s Neal doing? | 尼尔最近怎么样 | 
| [13:26] | You spend just as much time wi him as I do. | 我们俩和他相处的时间一样长 | 
| [13:29] | I need him. I am counting on him. | 我需要他 我指望他 | 
| [13:31] | A lot of people are counting on him, | 很多人都指望他 | 
| [13:32] | And I don’t need him going Section 8 on me. | 我可不想他因为精神状况不好出问题 | 
| [13:35] | He’s not exactly forthcoming. | 他还没准备好向前看 | 
| [13:37] | Kate’s only been dead two months. | 凯特刚刚去世两个月 | 
| [13:39] | No one can snap back that fast. | 没人能这么快走出来 | 
| [13:43] | Are you telling me the two of you aren’t looking | 别告诉我你俩没在调查 | 
| [13:45] | into what happened at that airport? | 机场的爆炸事件 | 
| [13:47] | The question was, “How’s he doing?” | 关键在于”他怎么样” | 
| [13:50] | not “What is he doing?” | 不是”他干了什么” | 
| [13:51] | All right, then what do you think? | 好吧 你有什么看法 | 
| [13:53] | Quid pro quo. | 平等交换信息 | 
| [13:56] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [13:58] | He’s got the shakes. | 他手会抖 | 
| [13:59] | He’s flashing back to that moment in his mind, | 他在脑海中闪回到爆炸发生的那个时刻 | 
| [14:01] | and he’s freaking out about it. | 他有点后怕了 | 
| [14:04] | Your turn. | 该你说了 | 
| [14:06] | As you may imagine, he’s a little curious | 如你所料 他对于谁杀了凯特 | 
| [14:08] | as to who may have killed kate. | 表现出了一定的好奇 | 
| [14:11] | Does he think whoever killed her | 那他认为杀凯特的人 | 
| [14:13] | was trying to kill him? | 也会杀他吗 | 
| [14:16] | It’s crossed his mind. | 他有过这个想法 | 
| [14:22] | All right, I’ll keep looking into things on my side. | 好吧 这边我会留意 | 
| [14:25] | Until you hear from me, let’s keep him busy. | 我们下次见面前 要让他忙碌起来 | 
| [14:27] | We’ve got a good case now, | 我们手头有个棘手的案子 | 
| [14:28] | so let’s keep him working on that. | 让他专心办这个案子吧 | 
| [14:30] | How do I do that? | 我怎么能让他专心办案 | 
| [14:32] | You’re his friend. | 你是他的朋友 | 
| [14:33] | You’ll figure it out. | 你会想出办法的 | 
| [14:45] | I kept everything as you left it. | 所有东西都原封未动 | 
| [14:51] | Exactly as I left it, I see. | 看起来的确是这样 | 
| [14:52] | Oh, welcome back. | 欢迎回来 | 
| [14:54] | I couldn’t bear the thought of you at that motel. | 我可不能接受你住在小旅馆 | 
| [14:56] | Besides, you can’t imagine how quiet it is | 再说 你根本想象不到你不在 | 
| [14:59] | around here without you. | 这里有多么冷清 | 
| [15:01] | I like a little, uh, excitement now and then. | 我有时还是喜欢来点刺激的 | 
| [15:04] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [15:07] | Thank you, June. | 谢谢你 琼 | 
| [15:09] | Of course. | 不用谢 | 
| [15:13] | Let’s see it. | 我们看看吧 | 
| [15:16] | There’s a lot. | 多得很啊 | 
| [15:17] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [15:31] | This is everything? | 这就是所有资料吗 | 
| [15:34] | Yeah — | 是的 | 
| [15:35] | Everything on your search for Kate, Fowler, Mentor. | 所有关于凯特 福勒和指导会的资料 | 
| [15:40] | Have you heard from Alex? | 有艾莱士的消息吗 | 
| [15:41] | No. | 没有 | 
| [15:42] | Since the…explosion, she’s been laying low. | 爆炸发生后 她一直低调行事 | 
| [15:45] | Can’t blame her. | 不能怪她 | 
| [15:46] | She’ll surface. | 她会出现的 | 
| [15:48] | What about the music box? | 八音盒的线索呢 | 
| [15:49] | According to the evidence log, the new lady suit — | 根据新来的女长官的证物记录 | 
| [15:52] | That would be Diana. | 那是戴安 | 
| [15:53] | Diana logged it into evidence in your New York office | 在彼得从福勒手中拿回八音盒之后 | 
| [15:56] | after Peter recovered it from Fowler. | 戴安将其登记为证物 并放置于纽约办公室 | 
| [15:58] | I want to see if it’s still there. | 我想看看八音盒还在不在 | 
| [15:59] | Whoever blew up the plane wants that box. | 炸毁飞机的幕后黑手很想要那个盒子 | 
| [16:01] | They’re not gonna let it sit | 他们可不会这么安分 | 
| [16:02] | around in an evidence locker collecting dust. | 任其被放在证物室里积灰 | 
| [16:05] | We find the person who wants the box, | 我们找到想要那盒子的人 | 
| [16:07] | we find who killed kate. | 就能找出杀死凯特的凶手 | 
| [16:17] | The Architect. | 建筑师 | 
| [16:18] | That’s an excellent sobriquet. | 这个绰号起的真不错 | 
| [16:20] | Is this your first case back? | 是你回归后的第一个案子吗 | 
| [16:23] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [16:28] | I need a new nickname. | 我也想要个新绰号 | 
| [16:30] | Mozzie’s not cutting it anymore? | 蚊子还不够好吗 | 
| [16:32] | What about, um, the question, | 叫”疑问人”怎么样 | 
| [16:34] | or perhaps the skeptic? | 或是叫”怀疑者” | 
| [16:38] | Con man? | “诈骗师” | 
| [16:40] | The — The Architect — he’s a bank robber? | 建筑师 他是个银行劫匪吗 | 
| [16:43] | A good one. Since when are you concerned with FBI cases? | 厉害 你怎么开始关心调查局的案子了 | 
| [16:46] | Uh, since you started spiraling into the dark place. | 你这不投靠了他们嘛 | 
| [16:51] | And, as you may remember, | 你也应该记得 | 
| [16:52] | I have colluded on a bank heist or two in my day. | 以前我也有参与过银行劫案 | 
| [16:55] | Come on. What do we got? | 来吧 都有什么线索 | 
| [17:00] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [17:01] | Three clean jobs in five years, | 五年内三起完美劫案 | 
| [17:03] | no trail, no evidence. | 没有任何痕迹和证据残留 | 
| [17:04] | All we have are these business cards. | 唯一的线索就是工作名片 | 
| [17:07] | Embossed — very classy. | 浮雕印刷 经典 | 
| [17:09] | What do you make of the “A”? | 字母”A”你看着熟悉吗 | 
| [17:11] | I don’t recognize the typeface. | 我认不出是哪种字体 | 
| [17:12] | Forensics doesn’t either. | 鉴证人员也一无所获 | 
| [17:14] | Hmm. Custom font. | 正面是定制的 | 
| [17:15] | That speaks to a high degree of hubris. | 看来这个人相当自大啊 | 
| [17:17] | Mm-hmm. What do you think? | 你的看法是什么 | 
| [17:20] | The elongated slant — it could be a cyrillic influence. | 这个拉长的笔画 看起来和斯拉夫字母很像 | 
| [17:23] | A bit of russian? | 跟俄罗斯有关吗 | 
| [17:25] | If you left a calling card, how would you sign it? | 如果你留下一张名片 你会怎么签名 | 
| [17:27] | I would never leave a card. It’s way too brazen. Would you? | 我根本就不会留名片 太无礼了 你会吗 | 
| [17:32] | Of course you would. | 你当然会 | 
| [17:34] | The better question is, if you were him, | 更有价值的问题是 如果你是他 | 
| [17:36] | what card would you leave? | 你会留下什么样的名片 | 
| [17:43] | Morning. | 早上好 | 
| [17:45] | I found something on the card. | 我找到名片的线索了 | 
| [17:49] | I’ll take obscure Russian painters for a thousand. | 我想这种晦涩流派的俄罗斯画家得有一千多位吧 | 
| [17:51] | The “A” has a definite cyrillic influence. | 字母”A”绝对和斯拉夫字母有关 | 
| [17:53] | Well, our tech guys already cracked that one. | 我们的技术人员已经发现这个了 | 
| [17:55] | If The Architect is a mad Russian, | 如果建筑师是个疯狂的俄罗斯人 | 
| [17:57] | that doesn’t narrow down our list of possibles. | 可没有缩小嫌疑人的范围 | 
| [17:59] | Not a Russian, but a fan of Russian paintings. | 不是俄罗斯人 只是俄罗斯绘画的死忠 | 
| [18:03] | Ivan Aivazovsky — | 伊万·艾瓦佐夫斯基 | 
| [18:04] | Look at his signature. | 看看他的签名 | 
| [18:07] | Ohh, look at that. | 太好了 | 
| [18:11] | Got it. | 找到了 | 
| [18:13] | Look at you two working together. | 你们两个合作很愉快嘛 | 
| [18:14] | Look at that teamwork. | 团队合作就是好 | 
| [18:16] | We dug up every auction in the last two years | 我们调查了近两年的拍卖会 | 
| [18:18] | to see who’s been bidding on Aivazovskys. | 看看是谁在竞拍艾瓦佐夫斯基的作品 | 
| [18:19] | Excellent, but that’s a pretty thick list. | 太棒了 但是这名单人也不少 | 
| [18:21] | What if we cross-referenced people | 我们应该把涉及达拉斯 | 
| [18:23] | with a business connection in Dallas, Chicago, and — | 芝加哥的生意与这份名单交叉比对 | 
| [18:26] | Right here. | 就在这儿 | 
| [18:27] | Yeah, the list gets shorter. | 看吧 名单变短了 | 
| [18:29] | One name — Edward Walker. | 只剩一个人 爱德华·沃克 | 
| [18:33] | – Let’s go have a visit. – Let’s do it. | -我们去会会他吧 -走吧 | 
| [18:35] | Good work. | 干得好 | 
| [18:37] | Good work. | 干得好 | 
| [18:43] | Mr. Walker, these gentlemen are with the FBI. | 沃克先生 这两位男士是联邦调查局的 | 
| [18:47] | Well, if you’re here to give me a ticket | 要是你们是为我往哈德逊河 | 
| [18:48] | for hitting golf balls into the hudson river, | 却打高尔夫球开罚单的话 | 
| [18:50] | I’ll have to write you a check. | 我就不得不给你们写张支票了 | 
| [18:51] | Whitney, get my checkbook, would you? | 惠妮 把我的支票薄拿来 好吗 | 
| [18:53] | The bureau doesn’t give tickets. | 调查局不开罚单 | 
| [18:54] | Well, in that case, Whitney, | 那样的话 惠妮 | 
| [18:56] | get my golf permit, will you? | 把我的高尔夫许可证拿来 好吗 | 
| [19:05] | I’m Special Agent Peter Burke. | 我是联邦调查局探员彼得·博尔克 | 
| [19:07] | This is my consultant, Neal Caffrey. | 这位是我的顾问 尼尔·卡夫瑞 | 
| [19:09] | What do you consult on, Mr. Caffrey? | 你提供什么帮助 卡夫瑞先生 | 
| [19:12] | Investigations that involve my areas of expertise. | 涉及我专长的调查 | 
| [19:14] | What areas are those? | 哪方面的专长 | 
| [19:15] | It’s a long list. | 他的专长多着呢 | 
| [19:20] | Here, try a swing. | 上来 试一试 | 
| [19:22] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 | 
| [19:24] | When was the last time you got a chance | 在世界之巅把高尔夫球 | 
| [19:25] | to hit a golf ball off the top of the world? | 打出去的机会可不多哟 | 
| [19:32] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 | 
| [19:37] | You recognize this? | 你认得这个吗 | 
| [19:38] | Oh, I’m not an architect. | 我可不是建筑师 | 
| [19:40] | No, you’re just a hedge-fund manager | 是啊 你不过是个游手好闲的 | 
| [19:41] | with too much time on his hands. | 对冲基金的经理人 | 
| [19:43] | Well, having a hobby is not illegal, is it? | 有点爱好不算犯法吧 | 
| [19:46] | Depends on the hobby. | 取决于什么爱好了 | 
| [19:47] | Is there something specific | 你有什么需要我 | 
| [19:48] | I can help you with, Agent Burke? | 帮忙的吗 博尔克探员 | 
| [19:50] | Contemporary Russian art. Got any Aivazovskys? | 现代俄罗斯艺术 你有艾瓦佐夫斯基的作品吗 | 
| [19:53] | Three. You thinking about stealing one? | 三幅 你想要偷一幅吗 | 
| [19:56] | It’s that device on your ankle. | 你脚踝的那个装置 | 
| [19:58] | Ooh, you must’ve been some kind of criminal | 你肯定是因为干了坏事 | 
| [20:00] | for the FBI to want to keep you so close. | 联邦调查局才会把你留在身边 | 
| [20:03] | I was. | 的确是 | 
| [20:07] | Ooh, you sliced that one over into the Chelsea pier. | 球被你打到切尔西码头那边了 | 
| [20:12] | You know, my permit doesn’t cover that. | 要知道 我的许可不包括那里 | 
| [20:16] | I understand you have offices | 据我了解 你在达拉斯 | 
| [20:17] | in Dallas, Chicago, and Boston. | 芝加哥和波士顿都有办公室 | 
| [20:20] | I have offices in most major cities around the world. | 我在全世界主要城市都有办公室 | 
| [20:22] | Could you tell me where you were | 你能告诉我去年 | 
| [20:23] | on April 19th of last year? | 4月19日你在哪儿吗 | 
| [20:25] | Off the top of my head? I have no idea. | 让我用脑袋回忆吗 我可记不清 | 
| [20:28] | But my assistant could look it up for me. | 但我的助理倒是可以替我查一查 | 
| [20:30] | Whitney keeps my calendar. | 惠妮保存我的日程表 | 
| [20:32] | Uh, April 19th. | 4月19日 | 
| [20:34] | Oh, of course. I know exactly where I was. | 当然 我知道我具体在哪里 | 
| [20:37] | And I would be happy to tell you, | 我真的很乐意告诉你们 | 
| [20:38] | providing you can get a warrant | 不过你们要拿出搜查令 | 
| [20:40] | based on some bizarre connection | 但是你们仅凭一张匿名名片 | 
| [20:42] | you’ve made between me, an anonymous business card, | 还有俄罗斯绘画 就想和我扯上关系 | 
| [20:44] | and random questions about russian art. | 这张搜查令我看是拿不到了 | 
| [20:46] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 请原谅 | 
| [20:49] | I, uh, have too much time on my hands. | 我要继续游手好闲了 | 
| [20:52] | Whitney can show you out. | 惠妮可以带你们出去 | 
| [20:57] | Oh, and, Mr. Caffrey, | 对了 卡夫瑞先生 | 
| [20:59] | A suggestion for the next time you commit a crime — | 为你下一次犯罪提一个建议 | 
| [21:02] | Don’t get caught. | 别被抓到 | 
| [21:05] | And… | 还有 | 
| [21:07] | on your backswing, | 向后挥杆的的时候 | 
| [21:08] | Just keep it smooth. | 动作要流畅点 | 
| [21:23] | Did Walker get to you? | 沃克惹到你啦 | 
| [21:25] | Nope. But I hope he did it. Be fun to arrest him. | 没 不过我真希望是他干的 逮捕他多好玩呀 | 
| [21:28] | – He got to you. Don’t do anything stupid. – I won’t. | -他把你惹毛了哎 你可别做傻事 -不会的 | 
| [21:31] | Don’t tell me it’s not in the realm of possibility. | 话可别说那么绝 | 
| [21:33] | We are under a ton of scrutiny here. | 咱们可正处在严密的监视下 | 
| [21:35] | Both of us. | 咱俩都是 | 
| [21:36] | Got it. | 明白啦 | 
| [21:38] | So, why would somebody like him do it? | 话说像他这种人为啥要去抢银行呢 | 
| [21:40] | Doesn’t need the money. | 他又不缺钱 | 
| [21:42] | The guy’s chipping golf balls off skyscrapers. | 他居然在大楼的楼顶打高尔夫 | 
| [21:44] | You said it. He’s bored. | 你也说了啊 他是闲得蛋疼 | 
| [21:45] | So he’s gonna risk prison for an adrenaline rush? | 所以他冒着入狱的危险就为找点乐子 | 
| [21:48] | – Yeah. – Huh. | -米错 -嗯哼 | 
| [21:51] | Listen, I’m gonna head back to the office | 我得回办公室去了 | 
| [21:52] | and grab a late bite with El. | 然后晚点和小伊去吃东西 | 
| [21:54] | We’re done for the day. | 今天就收工吧 | 
| [21:55] | Tell Elizabeth I say hi. | 帮我跟伊丽莎白问好 | 
| [21:56] | Neal, nothing stupid. | 尼尔 不许做傻事 | 
| [21:58] | Nothing stupid. | 知道啦 真啰嗦 | 
| [22:05] | Talk to the faa. | 联系联邦航空局 | 
| [22:06] | We need flight records, commercial and private. | 要一份飞行记录 商务和私人的记录都要 | 
| [22:08] | I want to know if Walker was in Dallas, Chicago, or Boston | 我想知道抢案发生的那几天 | 
| [22:11] | on the dates of those robberies. | 沃克是否在达拉斯 芝加哥或者波士顿 | 
| [22:12] | Done. I’ll run credit cards and phone records, as well, | 明白 我还会查一下信用卡和通话记录 | 
| [22:15] | maybe get him making a call or place him at a hotel. | 说不定他打过电话 或者入住过什么酒店 | 
| [22:17] | Thanks, Jones. Let me know what you find. | 多谢了 琼斯 查到什么马上通知我 | 
| [22:25] | Have you checked your calendar? | 查过你的日程表了么 | 
| [22:26] | Fowler’s mystery meeting is in three days. | 福勒那个神秘的会议就在三天后 | 
| [22:29] | These the locations? | 这就是会议地点吗 | 
| [22:30] | Very little foot traffic, no cameras, | 人烟稀少 没有摄像头 | 
| [22:31] | several alley exit points — I see why Fowler picked it. | 还有几个小巷出口 怪不得福勒会选这里 | 
| [22:34] | – I’m gonna be there. – We both should be. | -我一定要去 -我们都要去 | 
| [22:42] | Ooh! Oh, sorry. God. | 天 抱歉 | 
| [22:43] | – These tables are so close to — – Hey. | -桌子离得太近… -嗨 | 
| [22:45] | Whitney. | 惠妮 | 
| [22:46] | Mr. Caffrey? | 卡夫瑞先生 | 
| [22:47] | – Please, Neal. Neal. – All right. | -叫我尼尔就好 -好的 | 
| [22:49] | That’s what I love about New York. | 所以我才这么喜欢纽约 | 
| [22:51] | – Yeah. – Small world. | -对啊 -世界真小啊 | 
| [22:52] | Please, sit down. | 快请坐 | 
| [22:54] | Join me? | 一起喝一杯 | 
| [22:54] | – Sure. – Well, sit down. | -好呀 -那快坐吧 | 
| [22:57] | Cape cod — what a relief to meet someone else | 鳕鱼角 能找到另一个看腻了 | 
| [22:59] | who’s over the Hamptons. | 汉普顿海滩的人可真好 | 
| [23:00] | I know. | 一点没错 | 
| [23:01] | I always felt like I was in a fitzgerald novel. | 我总觉得自己生活的环境太不真实 | 
| [23:04] | Maybe it’s ’cause I’m not from New York. | 也许是因为我不是纽约人吧 | 
| [23:06] | A kindred expatriate. | 同病相怜啊 | 
| [23:10] | Would you like another glass of wine? | 再来杯红酒如何 | 
| [23:12] | Yeah. | 好啊 | 
| [23:14] | Let’s. | 没问题 | 
| [23:15] | Well, this is nice. | 这地方真不错 | 
| [23:17] | It is nice. | 对呀 | 
| [23:18] | You live here, you forget what’s right in front of you. | 真是蓦然回首 美景尽在灯火阑珊处啊 | 
| [23:20] | Yeah. | 对呀 | 
| [23:22] | How’s Neal doing? | 尼尔怎么样了 | 
| [23:24] | Great… As far as he says. | 挺好的 至少他自己这么说 | 
| [23:27] | He’s putting up a facade, huh? | 他根本是装呢吧 | 
| [23:30] | Of course he is. It’s his natural state. | 当然了 他向来如此 | 
| [23:33] | Problem is I don’t know how bad it is. | 问题就是 我都不知道情况到底有多糟糕 | 
| [23:35] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [23:37] | I think he went through one hell of a trauma. | 我觉得那件事给他留下了严重创伤 | 
| [23:39] | I also think if he was ready for a straitjacket, | 而且要是他像从前那样笑着说让我相信他 | 
| [23:42] | he’d be grinning and saying, “Peter, you have to trust me.” | 我会觉得那小家伙肯定是疯了 | 
| [23:45] | Well, it’s gonna take him some time to become himself again. | 想要重新振作 他还需要点时间 | 
| [23:49] | So, you actually prefer Nantucket over Martha’s vineyard? | 所以比起马撒葡萄园岛 你更喜欢楠塔基特 | 
| [23:51] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s a sentimental thing. | 是啊 情感上的倾向 | 
| [23:53] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 | 
| [23:55] | Let’s go international. | 再说的国际化点 | 
| [23:56] | Uh, Maldives, hands down. | 当然是马尔代夫了 | 
| [23:58] | Those turquoise waters are unreal. | 那蓝绿色的湖水犹如神迹 | 
| [24:01] | That an acceptable answer? | 这个回答满意吗 | 
| [24:03] | Very good. Mine’s the Seychelles. | 很好 我喜欢塞舌尔 | 
| [24:05] | Yeah. Did you know the sand’s actually pink? | 你知道么 那里的沙子是粉色的 | 
| [24:08] | Yeah, it’s actually pink. | 神奇吧 真的是粉色的 | 
| [24:14] | 正在复制 手机卡资料 | |
| [24:16] | All right, I’m gonna get you another drink. | 我再去帮你倒杯酒 | 
| [24:17] | But when I come back, european cities. | 等我回来 咱们谈谈欧洲城市 | 
| [24:19] | And you are not allowed to say Barcelona. | 你可不许说巴塞罗那 | 
| [24:24] | Does he know? | 他知道吗 | 
| [24:26] | Not how bad it is. | 他并不知道形式很严峻 | 
| [24:28] | Well, he knows that we’re under enhanced scrutiny by the bureau. | 他知道局里在密切监视我们的行动 | 
| [24:31] | What he doesn’t know is that if we drop a case, | 可他不知道 我们一旦失手 | 
| [24:33] | I’m collecting unemployment | 我就面临失业 | 
| [24:35] | and he’s using pictures of Macaulay Culkin for money. | 他就得回号子里蹲着了 | 
| [24:40] | There was this moment right before the plane exploded. | 在飞机爆炸前的那一刻 | 
| [24:43] | Neal was walking away from me. | 尼尔离开我走向飞机 | 
| [24:46] | He stopped, and he turned around, | 他停下来 然后转过身 | 
| [24:48] | and he was about to say something. | 他似乎有话想对我说 | 
| [24:51] | Then… | 然后 | 
| [24:55] | Well, what do you think he was gonna say? | 你觉得他想说什么 | 
| [24:57] | I don’t know. No. | 我不知道 | 
| [25:00] | Do you think he was gonna stay? | 你觉得他当时会选择留下来吗 | 
| [25:02] | And leave Kate? | 抛下凯特吗 | 
| [25:05] | I don’t know. Doesn’t matter. | 我不知道 不重要了 | 
| [25:07] | – Well, I think it matters. – Why? | -我倒觉得挺重要 -为啥 | 
| [25:09] | It’s kind of a moot point now. | 现在讨论这个也没啥意义 | 
| [25:11] | It matters to you. | 对你来说很重要 | 
| [25:19] | Copied her sim card. | 手机卡的资料复制好了 | 
| [25:21] | Too bad you’re conning this one. She’s cute. | 你只是逢场作戏真是可惜了 她真可爱 | 
| [25:24] | Yeah, I noticed. | 嗯 我也发现了 | 
| [25:26] | Be cruel to be kind. | 所谓良药苦口 | 
| [25:28] | You’re right. | 说得对 | 
| [25:31] | The truth hurts, moz. | 真是忠言逆耳啊 | 
| [25:37] | You know, I have got to show you these photos from Morocco. | 我得给你看看摩洛哥的这些照片 | 
| [25:40] | They are in my phone, | 在我手机里 | 
| [25:41] | Which is in my giant handbag somewhere. | 不过我包包太大了 找不到啊 | 
| [25:44] | Maybe it’s on the table. | 是不是放桌上了 | 
| [25:45] | I’m always leaving my stuff, like, right in front of me. | 我习惯把东西就放在眼前 | 
| [25:47] | Could be. But… | 有可能 可是 | 
| [25:48] | Oh, it’s in here. Here it is. | 明明就在包里啊 在这儿呢 | 
| [25:51] | There you go. | 找到了 | 
| [25:52] | Um…Do you — | 你… | 
| [25:55] | Do you want to look at these back at my place? | 你想不想去我家再看这些照片呢 | 
| [25:59] | Where is that? | 你家在哪儿 | 
| [26:00] | Gramercy park. | 格拉梅西公园 | 
| [26:01] | Yeah. That’s within my radius. | 好啊 在我允许的活动范围内 | 
| [26:04] | Your what? | 什么意思 | 
| [26:09] | Is that a tracking anklet? | 这是追踪脚链吗 | 
| [26:11] | Electronic monitoring anklet, actually. | 是电子监控脚链 | 
| [26:13] | It’s a — it’s a funny story, though. | 说起来挺有趣的 | 
| [26:15] | A couple years ago, the feds came after me | 几年前 联邦调查局的人一直在追捕我 | 
| [26:17] | for everything from art theft to counterfeiting. | 说我什么盗窃艺术品啦 伪造啦 | 
| [26:20] | The only thing they got me on was bond forgery. | 不过他们唯一有证据的罪名只是伪造债券 | 
| [26:22] | I thought you worked for the FBI. | 你不是在联邦调查局工作么 | 
| [26:24] | Oh, yeah, yeah, with Peter. | 没错呀 和彼得搭档 | 
| [26:25] | He caught me, both times. | 就是他抓到的我 两次都是 | 
| [26:28] | Oh. Anyway, this is a big day for me. | 不过今天对我来说真的很特别 | 
| [26:30] | You’re the first girl I’ve | 在我出狱之后 | 
| [26:31] | had a drink with since I got out of prison. | 你是第一个和我一起喝酒的女孩 | 
| [26:35] | That’s not — that’s not a problem, is it? | 你不会介意吧 | 
| [26:39] | I should…really go. | 我必须得走了 | 
| [26:42] | Okay. Is it — is it something I said, or… | 好吧 我说了什么不合适的话吗 还是 | 
| [26:45] | You know where to find me. | 有空来找我玩哦 | 
| [26:47] | Have a good one. | 祝你今天愉快 | 
| [26:50] | Neal Caffrey on paper — not so great. | 假释版尼尔·卡夫瑞 不太妙啊 | 
| [26:53] | It’s a lot to process. | 过程很繁琐的 | 
| [26:55] | Well, at least we got Walker’s calendar. | 至少我们拿到了沃克的日程表 | 
| [26:58] | Anything? | 有啥发现吗 | 
| [26:58] | On the days of the previous bank heists, | 之前那些银行抢案发生的那几天里 | 
| [27:01] | his itinerary is highlighted in green. | 他的行程全部是用绿色标记的 | 
| [27:04] | Usually it’s blue. | 平常的是蓝色 | 
| [27:05] | Green for money. | 绿色代表钱 | 
| [27:06] | Oh, really? The symbolism had escaped me. | 是咩 我把象征手法都给忘了呢 | 
| [27:10] | Look at tomorrow. | 看看明天的 | 
| [27:11] | He’s got a meeting at first Unity Bank at noon, | 明天中午他在第一联合银行有个会议 | 
| [27:14] | Marked in green. | 绿色标记 | 
| [27:16] | I think we got him. | 看来咱抓住他小辫子了 | 
| [27:22] | You happened to run into her, | 你碰巧遇见她了 | 
| [27:24] | and then she invited you for a drink? | 然后她邀请你一起喝一杯 | 
| [27:26] | Got to love New York. | 纽约就是好啊 | 
| [27:27] | Yeah, and then she handed you a copy of her sim card? | 然后她就把自己手机卡的资料双手奉上了 | 
| [27:30] | Yeah, I’m a confidential informant, right? | 我是个秘密线人 对吧 | 
| [27:32] | And if someone found this information on the street | 要是有人碰巧发现这些线索 | 
| [27:34] | and brought it to you, you wouldn’t blink. | 然后拿来给你看 你肯定眼都不带眨一下的 | 
| [27:36] | I told you, nothing stupid. | 叫你别做傻事你就不听话 | 
| [27:39] | Word on the street is that Walker | 根据小道消息 明天中午 | 
| [27:41] | is gonna hit the first unity branch tomorrow at noon. | 沃克就会对第一联合银行下手了 | 
| [27:46] | You’re sure about this? | 你确定么 | 
| [27:47] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 | 
| [27:55] | We’ve got everybody in position. | 所有人都准备就绪了 | 
| [27:57] | What makes you sure this bank is the target? | 你怎么知道这家银行就是他们的目标 | 
| [27:59] | Word on the street. | 小道消息 | 
| [28:00] | I don’t understand. Why don’t you think this bank is secure? | 我不明白 这家银行不是有安全保障了吗 | 
| [28:03] | Well, they haven’t had time to install | 我们提供了那么多安全措施的建议 | 
| [28:04] | half the security measures we recommended. | 他们肯定还没时间安装呢 | 
| [28:06] | – You’ve been inside? – I’m very thorough. | -你进去过 -绝对畅通无阻啊 | 
| [28:08] | Well, we’ve reset the vault doors | 我们已经把金库安全程序 | 
| [28:10] | in all of our locations to change daily. | 重置成每天更换密码了 | 
| [28:12] | There’s no way they’re getting in there | 如果没有访问码的话 | 
| [28:13] | without the access codes. | 他们绝对不可能进得去 | 
| [28:14] | These guys have bravado and then some. | 他们可都不是省油的灯 | 
| [28:16] | Dallas was hit at 9:00 A.M., Chicago at the lunch hour. | 达拉斯早上9点被劫 芝加哥在午餐时间被劫 | 
| [28:20] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [28:21] | The northwest guard takes lunch at noon. | 西北方保安的用餐时间是中午 | 
| [28:22] | That’s their point of entry. | 这就是他们的切入点 | 
| [28:24] | Team one is clear. Vault stairwell, clear. | 第一队就绪 金库楼梯井 安全 | 
| [28:28] | What have we got, people? | 什么情况 | 
| [28:29] | The sound-activated alarm has been triggered. | 声控警报器被触发了 | 
| [28:31] | I got no visual. Accessing vault. | 具体情况不明 正在向金库靠近 | 
| [28:33] | – Do you see anyone? – There’s nobody down here. | -看见什么可疑的人吗 -下面没人 | 
| [28:35] | They could have disabled the | 他们可能是让运动检测器失效 | 
| [28:36] | motion detectors and bypassed those cameras. | 然后绕过了那些摄像头 | 
| [28:38] | All units, go. Someone find out what triggered that alarm. | 全部小队 行动 去查下是什么触发了警报器 | 
| [28:41] | We’re moving in. | 正在进入目标建筑物 | 
| [28:43] | Move it, move it. | 动作快 | 
| [28:44] | We’ve got something inside the vault. | 有样东西在金库里 | 
| [28:49] | You’re not gonna believe this. Meet me outside. | 太难以置信了 在外面等我 | 
| [28:51] | Jones, take the monitor. | 琼斯 继续监视屏幕 | 
| [28:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [28:57] | This another one of your bank tests? | 你是又整了个银行安全测试么 | 
| [28:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [28:59] | That was inside a safety-deposit box. | 保险库里的就是这个 | 
| [29:02] | – Whose name was on the box? – Peter Burke. | -保险库是谁的 -彼得·博尔克 | 
| [29:04] | Someone’s messing with you, Burke. | 有人拿你开涮呢 博尔克 | 
| [29:06] | In the future, don’t waste my time. | 麻烦以后别浪费我时间 | 
| [29:08] | Don’t waste my men’s time. | 也别浪费我手下的时间 | 
| [29:10] | Well, well, well, if it isn’t agent Burke | 哎哟哟 这不是博尔克探员 | 
| [29:13] | and his personal criminal consultant. | 和他的私人犯罪顾问嘛 | 
| [29:15] | – What a coincidence. – It’s odd seeing you here, Walker. | -真巧 -怪了 沃克你也在这 | 
| [29:17] | Why is that? | 怎么怪了 | 
| [29:18] | I have a meeting right across the street at the Nix Towers. | 我刚巧在对面大楼开会 | 
| [29:21] | I guess we missed all the excitement. | 好像错过好戏了啊 | 
| [29:24] | Nice clock. | 这钟挺好看 | 
| [29:27] | Gentlemen. | 走吧各位 | 
| [29:30] | He played me. He… | 他耍了我 他 | 
| [29:32] | Yeah. Now we got problems. | 是 这下麻烦了 | 
| [29:45] | They’ve been in there for almost an hour. | 都快一个小时了 还没完 | 
| [29:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [29:47] | You think we’ll lose the case? | 会不让我们继续查么 | 
| [29:49] | With the Department of Justice, | 跟司法部打交道 | 
| [29:50] | we’ll be lucky if that’s all that happens. | 只丢个案子就算我们走运了 | 
| [29:52] | Come on, we were set up. They know that. | 明显是沃克陷害我们 他们明白 | 
| [29:53] | Yeah, and they think Peter should have known that. | 没错 可他们怪彼得没发现 | 
| [29:55] | This is the FBI, Neal. We don’t act unless we’re sure. | 尼尔 联调局从不轻举妄动 | 
| [29:59] | Peter trusted your lead. | 彼得是信了你 | 
| [30:11] | So, today was a bit of a setback. | 今天出师不利啊 | 
| [30:13] | You think? | 岂止是不利 | 
| [30:14] | Took me a while to wipe the egg off of my face. | 简直是奇耻大辱 | 
| [30:16] | We can catch this guy. | 我们能抓住这家伙 | 
| [30:18] | This guy is no longer our investigation. | 这家伙不归我们抓了 | 
| [30:23] | This is bad. | 这才郁闷 | 
| [30:26] | There’s something you should know. | 有件事我要告诉你 | 
| [30:28] | When we were at the hangar that day, | 那天 在机场 | 
| [30:30] | before…everything happened, | 在凯…在那事之前 | 
| [30:33] | I was gonna tell you something. | 我有话想告诉你 | 
| [30:35] | What? | 什么话 | 
| [30:40] | I didn’t want to run anymore. | 我已经不想跑了 | 
| [30:43] | If I’d gotten on that plane, | 就算我上了飞机 | 
| [30:44] | regardless of whatever deal was made, | 不管结果如何 | 
| [30:47] | it wouldn’t have felt like freedom. | 我都不会真正自由 | 
| [30:48] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [30:49] | Because it was an escape. | 因为我弃你逃跑了 | 
| [30:51] | You were right, Peter. I have a life here. | 彼得你说得对 我在这确实扎根了 | 
| [30:55] | If there was something you could’ve done to protect Kate, | 如果当时你能救凯特 | 
| [30:57] | – I know you would’ve… – I would’ve. | -我相信你会 -我会救她的 | 
| [31:00] | The same way I know you’ll get Walker. | 我也相信你会抓住沃克 | 
| [31:04] | It’s not fun being tweaked by the bad guy, is it? | 被坏人耍确实不爽哈 | 
| [31:06] | Especially when you see him | 最不爽是看你朋友 | 
| [31:07] | make one of your friends look like an idiot. | 被他耍得团团转的傻样 | 
| [31:09] | – What? – Not that you, you know, look — | -啥 -不是啦 你是有点 | 
| [31:11] | – Little bit, yeah. – But you kind of… yeah. | -有点傻 对 -是有点 | 
| [31:14] | All right, let’s start from the top. | 好吧 从头理一遍 | 
| [31:17] | Why would he send a card to warn the bank? | 他干嘛先送名片警告银行呢 | 
| [31:20] | To challenge us? | 想挑衅我们吗 | 
| [31:22] | For what purpose? | 干嘛要挑衅呢 | 
| [31:24] | To see if we’re on his level. | 看我们配不配跟他斗 | 
| [31:25] | It’s a test. | 是个实验 试我们本事 | 
| [31:26] | There’s no fun in playing the game | 要是对手都是软蛋 | 
| [31:27] | unless you have a worthy opponent. | 比赛还有什么意思 | 
| [31:28] | He wants to see if we’re as good as he is. | 他想探探我们够不够格 | 
| [31:30] | – Go back. – What? | -倒回去 -啥 | 
| [31:31] | – You said “Test”. – Yeah, to see what we’d do. | -你说 实验 -是啊 探我们的反应 | 
| [31:33] | – What did we do? – We ran the… | -我们怎么反应了 -我们 | 
| [31:37] | We ran the security. | 我们测评了银行安保 | 
| [31:38] | We revealed the bank’s weaknesses to him. | 把安保破绽暴露给他了 | 
| [31:41] | I wonder if the bureau had security tests | 其他城市的银行被窃前 | 
| [31:44] | on the other cities’ banks before the robberies. | 联调局是不是也测了他们的安保 | 
| [31:47] | – Who you calling? – Jones. | -你打给谁 -琼斯 | 
| [31:48] | Oh, look at that — E.S.P. | 哎呀 神了 | 
| [31:51] | Jones, I was just calling you. | 琼斯 我刚想打给你 | 
| [31:52] | Peter, turn on your TV. | 彼得 开电视 | 
| [31:54] | Why? | 怎么了 | 
| [31:55] | Channel 3. | 3台 | 
| [31:58] | City officials are reporting a total of 36 alarms | 全市警笛乱鸣 | 
| [32:01] | have gone off in banks throughout the city. | 共计36家银行警报被触发 | 
| [32:04] | There is serious speculation… | 情况不容乐观 | 
| [32:06] | Every cop in the city must be out there right now. | 市里警察肯定全出警了 | 
| [32:08] | I can’t get anybody from NYPD. | 纽约警局全打不通 | 
| [32:10] | He’s spreading us thin. | 他要分散我们的警力 | 
| [32:12] | It’s another misdirect. | 这还是烟雾弹 | 
| [32:13] | None of these banks got Walker’s cards. | 报警的银行都没收到过沃克的名片 | 
| [32:14] | He’s going after one of the initial five. | 目标还是起初那五家之一 | 
| [32:16] | You got that right. | 说得没错 | 
| [32:19] | Renee said she changed the vault access codes. | 芮妮说她把金库密码都改了 | 
| [32:21] | Well, no one can get in without her. | 那没了她就进不去 | 
| [32:22] | We got to find her before someone else does. | 我们一定要先找到她 | 
| [32:25] | We’ll keep the lines of communication open. | 保持联系 | 
| [32:33] | – Have a good night. – You too. | -晚安 -你也是 | 
| [32:36] | I’m sorry, gentlemen. | 抱歉 先生们 | 
| [32:38] | We’re closed for the night. You’ll have to go now. | 今天下班了 请离开 | 
| [32:45] | Not so fast, lady. We need to make a withdrawal. | 别急着赶人嘛 我们还要取钱呢 | 
| [32:47] | Get your hands off me! | 放开我 | 
| [32:49] | – Let go of me! – Shut up. Lock those doors. | -放开我 -闭嘴 锁门 | 
| [32:55] | I’m almost at first unity. | 我们几乎是最早出警的 | 
| [32:57] | First unity, where we arrested the clock. | 飞速出警 就抓到个钟 | 
| [32:59] | Yeah, their alarms are going off again. | 对 警报又响了 | 
| [33:00] | Half the banks in town are being robbed. | 全城一半的银行都被抢了 | 
| [33:02] | – I don’t think so. – What, you think it’s a smokescreen? | -那可未必 -你觉得是烟雾弹吗 | 
| [33:04] | Yep, Neal and I are headed to Midtown Mutual. | 对 我和尼尔正赶去市中心互助银行 | 
| [33:07] | – Midtown’s one of the few that’s silent. – Exactly. | -这银行警报没响 -没错 | 
| [33:10] | Well, if Walker’s crew are there, | 要是沃克的喽啰已经闯入 | 
| [33:11] | you can’t go in without backup. | 你们可得多带点人 | 
| [33:12] | Then get us some. | 那给我们找点来 | 
| [33:13] | I got a feeling they’re going after Renee. | 他们多半是冲着芮妮去的 | 
| [33:15] | Okay, I’ll find you a S.W.A.T. team. | 好 我给你找特警队 | 
| [33:17] | Move it, move it, move it! | 快点 快点 动作快点 | 
| [33:26] | – You see him? – Yeah, I did. | -看见他了 -看见了 | 
| [33:28] | Where are you going? | 你跑什么 | 
| [33:29] | We got to break in. | 我们得闯进去 | 
| [33:30] | Nobody said anything about breaking in. | 谁说要闯进去了 | 
| [33:32] | Look, even if we could get through these doors, | 听着 这边门都锁了 进不去 | 
| [33:33] | which we can’t, they’d see us. | 就算我们能进 他们也会看见 | 
| [33:35] | We’ll have to go another way. | 得从别的门进去 | 
| [33:36] | There is no other way. | 没别的了 | 
| [33:37] | We sealed off the basement after your test. | 你测试后 我们就把地下室锁了 | 
| [33:39] | – The basement was the easiest way in. – Easiest? | -那只是低级通道 -低级 | 
| [33:42] | There’s always another way. | 门道多得是 | 
| [33:43] | Come on, Peter. | 走吧彼得 | 
| [33:58] | – Well, looks like Walker knew about the roof vent. – Yeah. | -沃克知道排气口的破绽了 -对 | 
| [34:01] | He’s got a radio. | 他拿着对讲机 | 
| [34:03] | We’re gonna have to do this quickly | 我们得速战速决 | 
| [34:04] | before he alerts the rest of them. | 别让他报信 打草惊蛇 | 
| [34:07] | FBI! | 联调局 | 
| [34:08] | Drop your weap– | 放下武器 | 
| [34:11] | So much for taking him alive, sheriff. | 别想着活捉啦 黑猫警长 | 
| [34:12] | Now he’s gonna tell Walker we’re up here. | 他准备告诉沃克了 | 
| [34:15] | No, he’s not. | 没门 | 
| [34:18] | Now drop your weap– | 给我放下武器 | 
| [34:22] | Let him go. We got to get to Renee. | 别管他了 我们找芮妮去 | 
| [34:24] | Nice shooting, Butch. | 贝塔兄枪法不错 | 
| [34:25] | Thanks, Sundance. | 谢了 小舒克 | 
| [34:31] | All right, ready? 1, 2, 3. | 枪端好了 1 2 3 | 
| [34:36] | Well, what do you say? | 怎样 警长大人 | 
| [34:38] | Ready to break into a bank? | 咱闯银行去吧 | 
| [34:49] | Were you ever gonna share | 这第二条路 | 
| [34:50] | – your alternate access route with me? – I just did. | -你有没想过告诉我 -这不说了嘛 | 
| [34:54] | Admit it, Peter, we’d make a pretty decent team. | 承认吧彼得 咱俩双剑合璧无敌了 | 
| [34:57] | Bank robbers? | 无敌抢匪么 | 
| [34:59] | I see you smiling. | 切 你都笑了 | 
| [35:00] | Come on, the infamous Caffrey and Burke — we’d be legends. | 想想嘛 咱俩肯定能成传说 | 
| [35:03] | Yeah, I can see the wanted posters now, | 那是 我都想得出悬赏海报了 | 
| [35:05] | But it’d be Burke and Caffrey. | 但我名字肯定写在你前头 | 
| [35:06] | Get moving! | 快走 | 
| [35:16] | All right, stand down, guys. Pack it up. | 警报解除 走吧 | 
| [35:18] | – More clocks? – Yeah. | -又是钟吗 -对 | 
| [35:19] | They’re setting alarms off all over the city. | 他们准备把全城警报都触发 | 
| [35:21] | Now will you listen to me? | 现在你信我了吧 | 
| [35:22] | We’ve got to get to Midtown Mutual. | 我们得去市中心互助银行 | 
| [35:38] | That was supposed to be returned to the bank. | 这卡该还给银行的 | 
| [35:39] | Aren’t you glad it wasn’t? | 庆幸我没还吧 | 
| [35:41] | This way, this way. | 这边 这边 | 
| [35:45] | – Open the vault. – I’m trying. I’m doing my best. | -快开金库 -我已经尽量快了 | 
| [35:48] | – Is it Walker? – I can’t tell. | -是沃克吗 -看不清 | 
| [35:50] | – I’m try– I’m trying. I don’t remember. – Come on. | -我 我尽量 我记不住了 -快点 | 
| [36:10] | All four of them armed and involved with Renee. | 四个人都有枪 都看着芮妮呢 | 
| [36:12] | Take her. Put her in her office. | 把她带到办公室去 | 
| [36:14] | Don’t be stingy with the tape. | 拿胶带多捆两圈 | 
| [36:24] | They’re coming back. | 他们回来了 | 
| [36:42] | There’s an emergency exit off the rear staircase. | 后楼梯外有个紧急出口 | 
| [36:44] | You create the distraction. I’ll get her to safety. | 你引开他们 我带她走 | 
| [36:46] | Good idea, but wrong. I’ll get her to safety. | 好主意 可人选错了 我带她走 | 
| [36:49] | – I know the layout. – I have a gun. | -我知道路呀 -我还有枪呢 | 
| [36:55] | All right, you get her to safety. | 好吧好吧 你带她走 | 
| [36:57] | I’ll create the distraction. | 我引开他们 | 
| [36:58] | Good idea. | 很聪慧 | 
| [36:59] | – I’m gonna need your phone. – What? | -电话给我 -啥 | 
| [37:01] | I’m doing the phone thing. Come on. | 我要用电话那招 快给我 | 
| [37:20] | Do your thing, Dirty Harry. | 去吧 黑猫警长 | 
| [37:37] | Lights out in here. Check it out. | 金库灯灭了 去看看 | 
| [37:38] | Make sure S.W.A.T. is not outside. | 看外面有特警队没 | 
| [37:41] | Let’s check this out. | 我们看看去 | 
| [37:42] | She’s not going anywhere. | 她跑不了 | 
| [37:45] | Stay clear of the front windows. | 别靠近前窗 小心狙击 | 
| [37:47] | Do you see anybody outside? | 外面有人吗 | 
| [37:58] | There’s somebody in the building, we got to move. | 有人进来了 我们得快走 | 
| [38:11] | Down here. | 在这里 | 
| [38:13] | Hey, this might be a good time for all of you to leave. | 友情提示 快闪吧 | 
| [38:16] | Damn it! | 妈的 | 
| [38:21] | We got sirens. | 条子来了 | 
| [38:23] | Come on back. Meet us back here. | 快回来 金库见 | 
| [38:31] | Agent Burke. | 博尔克探员 | 
| [38:32] | Shh. I’m getting you out of here. | 别出声 我带你走 | 
| [38:36] | All right. | 好 | 
| [38:37] | – We’re here. – What took you so long? | -在这里 -磨蹭什么呢 | 
| [38:38] | We’re 30 seconds behind schedule. | 都迟了30秒了 | 
| [38:41] | We have got to move. Take them. | 得快点走 接着 | 
| [38:58] | Peter. | 彼得 | 
| [38:59] | Sounds like Diana knocked some sense into S.W.A.T. | 戴安大概说服特警队了 | 
| [39:01] | – Let’s get Renee out of here. – They’re going out the back. | -我们带芮妮走 -他们要从后门出 | 
| [39:03] | – It doesn’t matter. – I’m going after them! | -无所谓 -我去追 | 
| [39:04] | Let them go! They’ve got guns! Neal! | 让他们走吧 他们有枪 喂尼尔 | 
| [39:07] | Damn it. He never listens to me. | 妈的 这小子从不听话 | 
| [39:30] | Jones, get me Walker. I want to talk to him. | 琼斯 找沃克来 我有事跟他谈 | 
| [39:32] | He’s already here. | 他已经来了 | 
| [39:36] | I heard what happened at the bank. | 我听说银行的事了 | 
| [39:38] | I thought maybe I could save you some trouble. | 不劳驾你请 我就直接来了 | 
| [39:40] | So you’re here to confess? | 直接来招供吗 | 
| [39:43] | I figured you’re gonna give me a call, | 我就想着你会打给我 | 
| [39:45] | because I’m sure Mr. Caffrey has my cell number. | 因为卡夫瑞先生肯定拿到我电话了 | 
| [39:48] | Arthur? | 亚瑟 来 | 
| [39:49] | You’ll find my alibi in there | 这是我的不在场证明 | 
| [39:51] | in addition to my company’s lawsuit. | 还附有我公司的起诉书 | 
| [39:53] | Lawsuit? | 起诉 | 
| [39:54] | Yes, unwarranted harassment, defamation of character. | 对 告你们无证搜查和诽谤 | 
| [39:57] | And, you know, there’s a litany of other charges, | 其实还有一串呢 | 
| [39:59] | But, gee, why spoil the surprise? | 我就不剧透啦 | 
| [40:01] | Enjoy this game you’re playing. | 你们给我小心点 | 
| [40:04] | It won’t end well for you. | 你肯定没好下场 | 
| [40:05] | Oh, the game is already over. | 一切已经结束了 | 
| [40:08] | This Architect, whoever he is, has already won. | 不论建筑师是何方神圣 他已经大获全胜 | 
| [40:14] | Mr. Caffrey. | 回见了 卡夫瑞先生 | 
| [40:16] | Oh, if I did do it, | 要真是我 | 
| [40:18] | Do you think they would make me a junior fbi agent, too? | 你觉得我也能搞个小联邦探员当当吗 | 
| [40:28] | Wow, that is one arrogant bastard. | 哼 真是个目中无人的混蛋 | 
| [40:30] | Huh. That’s one way of putting it. | 这么说也无妨 | 
| [40:33] | This is gonna be a problem. | 这下麻烦死了 | 
| [40:43] | Nothing useful on the tapes. | 监控录像中没什么线索 | 
| [40:45] | They were in and out in five minutes, | 他们在5分钟内进出 | 
| [40:47] | Gridlocked half the city to kill your response time, | 使半座城市陷入瘫痪 延迟你的反应时间 | 
| [40:49] | Plus they had a perfect exit strategy. | 更不用提他们完美的撤退策略了 | 
| [40:50] | Walker was in control every step of the way. | 沃克对每一步都尽在掌握 | 
| [40:52] | He wants us to know it. | 他就要我们知道这一点 | 
| [40:54] | Then that’s how we get him. | 这也就是他的软肋 | 
| [40:55] | The one thing he can’t control is his ego. | 他唯独控制不了他的自大 | 
| [40:56] | Vanity is not cause for indictment. | 靠这点又不能起诉他 | 
| [40:58] | I was never bold enough to | 你之前追我时 | 
| [40:59] | walk into your office when you were after me. | 我还没这胆大闯你办公室呢 | 
| [41:02] | I want this guy. | 我非抓到这厮不可 | 
| [41:03] | Hell hath no fury like a fed scorned. | 条子发怒什么的最恐怖了 | 
| [41:05] | We are facing a multimillion-dollar lawsuit | 我们面临一项耗费数百万的起诉 | 
| [41:07] | From a suspected thief | 起诉咱的还是个该死的贼 | 
| [41:09] | Who walked away from the crime scene in broad daylight. | 光天化日下从犯罪现场大摇大摆地走掉 | 
| [41:12] | What, are you saying we’re done? | 那我们只能认栽了咯 | 
| [41:13] | We better not be. | 最好是别认栽 | 
| [41:15] | Otherwise I can’t stop the D.O.J. | 不然的话 我可阻止不了司法部 | 
| [41:16] | From putting me on the breadline and you behind bars. | 到时我就等着丢饭碗 你就等着蹲号子吧 | 
| [41:18] | Come on, man. While they were | 别这样 伙计 他们满大街无用功时 | 
| [41:19] | chasing ghosts around the city, we were right. | 我们可是一击即中的啊 | 
| [41:22] | Doesn’t matter. We didn’t catch him. | 管毛用 我们又没抓到人 | 
| [41:25] | Final tally. | 最终统计 | 
| [41:27] | Looks like they got away with $8.2 million. | 看来他们卷走了820万 | 
| [41:34] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 | 
| [41:35] | Jones has excellent penmanship. | 琼斯的字写得很清楚 | 
| [41:38] | Four guys, two Samsonites each. | 四个人 一人两个萨索奈皮箱 | 
| [41:41] | Peter, about how big would you say the briefcases are? | 彼得 你说这皮箱有多大 | 
| [41:43] | I don’t know — 16″ By 13″? | 不知道 十六乘十三英尺吗 | 
| [41:45] | Height? | 高呢 | 
| [41:46] | 4 or 5 inches. | 四到五英尺 | 
| [41:47] | Denomination of the bills — all Franklins, right? | 钞票面额 都是一百美金吧 | 
| [41:49] | Right. | 没错 | 
| [41:50] | 100 bills in a pack, | 100张纸币一捆 | 
| [41:51] | Volume of each pack is less than 8 inches. | 叠起来的高度肯定低于8英尺 | 
| [41:54] | The dimensions don’t add up. | 面额不会白白多出来 | 
| [41:55] | We’re looking at around $960,000 in each case. | 这么说每个箱子有大约96万美金 | 
| [41:58] | That’s over $6.5 million total. | 总数则超过650万美金 | 
| [42:00] | Final tally was $8.2 million. | 但失窃金额却是820万 | 
| [42:02] | Which means that more | 也就是说 | 
| [42:02] | than a million and a half is unaccounted for. | 还有超过1百万美金下落不明 | 
| [42:05] | Sounds like enough to be a share. | 看来有人也拿了分成啊 | 
| [42:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [42:13] | Sure. | 不客气 | 
| [42:14] | I appreciate your taking the time. | 感谢你抽时间见我 | 
| [42:16] | You said you had a theory? | 你说你有新的想法吗 | 
| [42:17] | Our faceless friends may have left something behind. | 我们那位从未露面的朋友可能落了点东西 | 
| [42:20] | I’d like to re-examine the vault, just in case. | 我想再检查一下金库 以防万一 | 
| [42:23] | No rest for the weary, huh? | 你还真是不知疲倦 | 
| [42:24] | Those creeps held a gun to my head. | 两个变态用枪指着我脑袋 | 
| [42:26] | I’ll rest when you catch them. | 你们不逮住他们我怎么休息 | 
| [42:33] | Your team was pretty thorough. | 你们的人已经彻底搜查过了 | 
| [42:34] | What is it you think that they missed? | 你们觉得还会有什么线索遗留 | 
| [42:41] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [42:42] | Deposit box 213 — | 213号保险箱 | 
| [42:44] | Pretty sure no one’s looked in there yet. | 我肯定还没人看过那个保险箱 | 
| [42:46] | Sounds like it’s worth a shot. | 听起来值得一看哟 | 
| [42:48] | Uh, I’m sorry, gentlemen. | 不好意思 先生们 | 
| [42:49] | That’s the property of one of our customers. | 那是我们客户的私人财产 | 
| [42:51] | You’d need his authorization or a warrant. | 你们得有授权书或搜查令才行 | 
| [42:53] | Got this from the bank president. | 这是银行行长给我们的 | 
| [42:55] | But the box doesn’t belong to one of your customers. | 只是这个保险箱不属于你们客户 | 
| [42:58] | It belongs to you. | 而属于你 | 
| [43:01] | I’m afraid you’re mistaken. | 恐怕你们搞错了 | 
| [43:02] | No, we did a background check | 不 对金库里所有的保险箱 | 
| [43:05] | On all the boxes in this vault. | 我们都做了调查 | 
| [43:06] | Did you know 213 | 你知道213号保险箱 | 
| [43:07] | Was rented to your uncle two months ago? | 在2个月前租给了你叔叔吗 | 
| [43:09] | I don’t see why that would be a problem. | 我觉得这没什么不对 | 
| [43:11] | I do. He died two years ago. | 那可未必 他两年前就去世了 | 
| [43:13] | – Either it’s a miracle — – or you forged his application. | -要么是他死而复生 -要么就是你冒充他申请的 | 
| [43:16] | My money’s on the latter. | 我赌后者 | 
| [43:20] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 | 
| [43:22] | Why don’t you have a look? | 你们要看就看吧 | 
| [43:38] | $1.5 million in cash. | 150万现金 | 
| [43:42] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [43:45] | Did you know she had a gun? | 你知道她有枪吗 | 
| [43:46] | I did not. | 知道才怪 | 
| [43:47] | Okay, get the bag, and put the money in the bag. | 把包拿过来 把钱装进去 | 
| [43:52] | Not a bad plan — | 这计划真不赖 | 
| [43:54] | Walker leaves your cut, and all you have to do | 沃克留下你的那份 而你只需要 | 
| [43:57] | is walk out with it once the dust settles. | 在息事宁人后 再过来拿钱就行 | 
| [43:59] | Pretty good plan, I’d say. | 真是天衣无缝 | 
| [44:00] | Except we figured it out. | 可惜被我们拆穿了 | 
| [44:02] | You really think you can outrun the FBI? | 你真以为能逃过联调局的法眼吗 | 
| [44:04] | – For the record, it’s a Marathon, not a Sprint. – He would know. | -强调一下 就算是拉锯战也没差哦 -还说别人呢 | 
| [44:07] | Stop talking, and put the money in the bag! | 少废话 快把钱装进去 | 
| [44:09] | That was a pretty nice acting job you did for the cameras. | 你当时对着监视器的演技还真不错 | 
| [44:12] | – Even the best laid plans — Shut up. | -这完美计划也没话说 -闭嘴 | 
| [44:15] | Walker convinced you to help him, didn’t he? | 沃克说服你协助他的吧 | 
| [44:18] | He convinced me I shouldn’t wait 20 years | 他说我何必辛劳20年 | 
| [44:20] | to have a mediocre pension to retire on. | 到头来只领个平凡的退休金呢 他说服了我 | 
| [44:23] | Why wait when I can have three times that right now? | 既然现在能获利三倍之多 我又等什么呢 | 
| [44:25] | Because you’ll get caught. | 因为你迟早会被逮住 | 
| [44:26] | Again, he would know. | 又说别人了 | 
| [44:28] | Did I tell you to stop? | 你们耳朵聋了吗 | 
| [44:30] | Keep filling the bag. | 快把钱装进去 | 
| [44:33] | Could you stop doing that, please? | 你有完没完啊 | 
| [44:35] | What? | 干嘛 | 
| [44:35] | Rubbing it in. It’s very hypocritical. | 老是揭人伤疤 真伪善 | 
| [44:37] | – Well, it’s not untrue. I caught you. – Hey! | -我又没说错 是我抓到你的嘛 -喂![不要目中无人 | 
| [44:39] | Okay, you know what? I’m tired of this. | 哼 告诉你 我受够了 | 
| [44:41] | Of being held hostage or what? | 老是被劫为人质吗 | 
| [44:42] | No, bickering with you. | 才不是 受够了老是和你吵 | 
| [44:43] | Well, you’re not the only one. | 你以为就你最受伤吗 | 
| [44:44] | – Really? – Yeah, really. | -真的假的 -废话 | 
| [44:46] | Wow. Okay. | 你还说呢 好吧 | 
| [44:47] | Maybe it is time for this partnership to end. | 那我们干脆吹了吧 | 
| [44:49] | Okay, that’s fine by me. I can finally start my novel. | 好吧 我没意见 我终于可以安心写小说了 | 
| [44:51] | Novel? You can barely write a parking ticket. | 小说? 你连罚单都开不来 | 
| [44:53] | – You know, that’s very immature. – Hey! | -告诉你 你这样太小家子气了 -你们两个! | 
| [44:55] | – Hold on. – Hold on. | -别插嘴 -别插嘴 | 
| [44:56] | You really want this to end? Do you? | 你是认真的吗 我们这就吹了吗 | 
| [44:58] | – I’m ready. – Let’s do it. | -废话 磨叽什么 -我跟你完了 | 
| [44:59] | Shut up! | 快给我闭嘴 | 
| [45:04] | Ugh, my eyes! | 我的眼睛 | 
| [45:07] | In here! We’re in here! | 我们在里面 快进来 | 
| [45:10] | Handcuff her. | 把她铐起来 | 
| [45:12] | Somebody read her her rights. | 谁给她念下权利台词 | 
| [45:14] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [45:15] | Nice job. | 不错嘛 | 
| [45:16] | Not so bad yourself. | 你也不赖 | 
| [45:23] | Mr. Walker? | 沃克先生 | 
| [45:25] | This just arrived for you. | 这是刚刚送到的 | 
| [45:30] | It’s only fair. | 礼尚往来而已 | 
| [45:30] | You gave us a heads-up. I’m returning the favor. | 你事先通知我们 我不过回敬你罢了 | 
| [45:33] | Well, this is only going to help my lawsuit. | 这只会有利于我起诉你们 | 
| [45:35] | Mm, there won’t be any lawsuit. | 没有这回事了 | 
| [45:37] | And why is that? | 此话怎讲 | 
| [45:38] | Your inside woman. Renee talked. | 你的内线 芮妮供出了一切 | 
| [45:40] | Why settle for 25 to life tomorrow | 既然现在能争取减刑 | 
| [45:42] | When you can plea-bargain today? | 何必落个25年或终生监禁呢 | 
| [45:44] | Oh, next time, don’t get caught. | 下一次 可别被逮了 | 
| [45:50] | Whitney, call Arthur. Call the legal team. | 惠妮 通知亚瑟和我的法律团队 | 
| [45:59] | Neal. | 尼尔 | 
| [46:09] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [46:14] | I am now. | 现在好了 | 
| [46:26] | I saw a mockingbird in the park. | 我在公园里看到一只嘲鸫 | 
| [46:29] | Then you say, “What color is the mockingbird?” | 你要说”那只嘲鸫是什么颜色” | 
| [46:30] | I’m doing the newspaper thing. | 报纸也就算了 | 
| [46:32] | I’m not doing the stupid bird thing. | 鸟什么的蠢事就少来了 | 
| [46:34] | How’s he holding up? | 他最近怎么样 | 
| [46:36] | Better. | 好多了 | 
| [46:38] | I’m seeing the old Caffrey coming back. | 卡夫瑞又重拾昔日光辉了 | 
| [46:40] | Good. | 不错 | 
| [46:42] | Whatever part you played in it, | 不管你做了什么 | 
| [46:44] | You did good. | 表现很不错 | 
| [46:47] | I’m sure you didn’t call me down here | 你特意叫我出来 | 
| [46:48] | To tell me how great I did. | 不光是为了表扬我很棒吧 | 
| [46:50] | – Good. – Great. | -是不错 -是很棒 | 
| [46:51] | – You did good. – Great. | -我说不错 -明明是很棒 | 
| [46:52] | Look, I know he won’t tell me everything. | 听着 我知道他总有事瞒着我 | 
| [46:54] | I get that. He’s Neal. | 我也理解 他就这个性 | 
| [46:56] | I’ll keep an eye on him and you. | 我会好好看着他 还有你 | 
| [46:59] | But that puts me in a position to clean up a mess, | 要是你们最后让我收拾什么烂摊子 | 
| [47:04] | Not stop it before it happens. | 最好快点给我好自为之 | 
| [47:06] | Oh, that’s the part you want me to take care of. | 靠 这种苦差事你居然丢给我 | 
| [47:09] | Just tell me if he’s gonna do anything stupid. | 他要是想做什么傻事 你就知会我 | 
| [47:11] | I can’t rat out my friend. | 要我出卖好友 我才不干咧 | 
| [47:13] | It’s to protect him. | 这是为了保护他 | 
| [47:14] | That’s the same rationale that was used | 盖世太保和克格勃 | 
| [47:15] | By the Gestapo and the KGB. | 也是玩的这一套 | 
| [47:17] | Look at me. | 听我说 | 
| [47:20] | He’s my friend, too. | 我也很在乎他 | 
| [47:23] | I’ll take that under advisement. | 我会好好考虑一下 | 
| [47:26] | Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [47:33] | Moz. | 蚊子 | 
| [47:34] | We got to talk, mon frire. | 我们得谈谈 伙计 | 
| [47:36] | – What’s up? – It’s about the box. | -怎么了 -和八音盒有关 | 
| [47:37] | Something strange is going on with the music box. | 这八音盒有点诡异 | 
| [47:39] | The trail starts here. | 先是这里 | 
| [47:40] | It was bagged after forensics held it | 八音盒在纽约办公室的法医那里 | 
| [47:42] | for two hours in your new york office. | 过了两小时后 被打包 | 
| [47:44] | Then opr requested it be transferred to d.C. | 由职责办要求被移交华盛顿 | 
| [47:48] | I knew they wouldn’t let it sit still. | 我就知道他们不会罢休 | 
| [47:49] | Somewhere between here and there, this happened. | 然后这中间的某处 又发生了一件事 | 
| [47:53] | That’s not the box. | 这不是那个八音盒 | 
| [47:54] | I mean, it’s got a similar shape and coloring, but — | 我是说 虽然形状和颜色相似 但是… | 
| [47:56] | It was swapped. | 被调包了 | 
| [47:58] | And the real box is in the wind. | 这么说真品又不知所踪了 | 
| [47:59] | Though we cannot change the direction of the wind, | 尽管我们没法改变风向 | 
| [48:01] | We may adjust our sails. | 但我们却可以改变船向 | 
| [48:03] | Well, the question is… | 问题就是 | 
| [48:05] | Which way are we headed? | 我们该驶向何方 | 
| [48:11] | Yeah? | 喂 | 
| [48:12] | Diana, you ready for Fowler’s mystery meeting? | 戴安 福勒的神秘会面 准备好了吗 | 
| [48:15] | I’m on my way. | 我这就来 | 
| [48:17] | I’m right behind you, boss. | 到时掩护你 头儿 |