时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Are we going to Montebello? | 我们这是去蒙特贝洛餐厅吗 |
[00:08] | Yep. | 正是 |
[00:09] | The Times food critic called it | 时代周刊的美食评论家 |
[00:10] | the best new restaurant in Manhattan. | 称其为曼哈顿最棒的新餐馆 |
[00:12] | Yelp gave it three stars. | 大众点评网只给了3星 |
[00:13] | Wow. They practice molecular gastronomy. | 他们在实践分子烹饪学 |
[00:16] | What? | 啥 |
[00:16] | It’s a revolution in fine dining | 这是美食界的革命 |
[00:18] | where chefs use biochemistry to create new and exotic dishes. | 厨师用生物化学方法烹饪出珍馐美味 |
[00:21] | A grill works just fine for me. | 我还是偏爱烧烤 |
[00:23] | Every dish is a work of art. | 每一道菜都堪称艺术品 |
[00:24] | I’m surprised you chose Montebello. | 蒙特贝洛餐厅真不像你风格 |
[00:26] | It’s expensive. | 那里可不便宜 |
[00:27] | I’m impressed. | 我都感动了 |
[00:28] | Oh, we’re not eating there. | 没说我们要在那吃 |
[00:30] | Okay, Peter, this is like me taking you to Yankee stadium | 彼得 这就像我带你去洋基球场 |
[00:32] | and then listening to the game in the parking lot. | 然后让你待在停车场只能听声 |
[00:34] | It’s a meeting place. I didn’t pick it. | 那是接头地点 不是我选的 |
[00:36] | Who did? | 那是谁 |
[00:37] | The insurance investigator. | 保险调查员 |
[00:38] | Oh, insurance? Great. | 保险 不错 |
[00:39] | Someone stole $100 million in japanese bearer bonds. | 有人偷了一个亿的日本无记名债券 |
[00:43] | Samurai bonds. Nice. | 武士债券 赞 |
[00:45] | That’s what they’re call on the street. | 道上的说法 |
[00:46] | Oh, now I’ve got your interest. | 我勾起你兴趣了 |
[00:48] | So who’s the investigator? | 那调查员是谁 |
[00:49] | She has a suspect here in Manhattan. | 她要找的疑犯在曼哈顿 |
[00:51] | She? Wait, wait. | “她” 等等 |
[00:53] | Is it? | 莫非是 |
[00:54] | No. | 不 |
[00:55] | It is? | 真是她 |
[00:56] | Yeah. | 正是 |
[01:13] | Agent Burke, it’s nice to see you. | 博尔克探员 很高兴见到你 |
[01:16] | Neal Caffrey. | 尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[01:18] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[01:19] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[01:20] | Nearly five years since you testified at my trial. | 一别五年 上次是你上庭 |
[01:23] | Against me. | 指证我 |
[01:24] | Well, you did steal a painting | 你确实偷了那幅画 |
[01:25] | insured by my employer for several million dollars. | 它可是以七百万美金投保在我们公司 |
[01:27] | Not according to a jury of my peers. | 可惜陪审团和我一拨 |
[01:28] | I thought all your peers were in prison. | 你那一拨都该坐牢 |
[01:30] | A few of us managed to stay out. | 有些人躲过一劫 |
[01:32] | I could fix that. | 我本可以搞定的 |
[01:32] | Sorry to break up this happy reunion, | 抱歉打扰你们叙旧 |
[01:34] | but we’re here to talk about the samurai bonds. | 我们可是来谈武士债券的 |
[01:38] | That’s what they call them out on the street. | 道上的说法 |
[01:39] | Well, we’re not here to talk about them, | 不是”谈” |
[01:41] | we’re here to find them. | 而是”找” |
[01:42] | A girl’s got to make a living. | 姑娘家也得赚钱吃饭啊 |
[01:43] | Well, my fees are based on recovery, so, yeah. | 佣金取决于能否追回 你说的没错 |
[01:49] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[01:50] | My company, Sterling Bosch, insured a hundred million | 我们斯博公司 保了一亿 |
[01:52] | in non-government japanese bearer bonds. | 在这些非政府发行的日本无记名债券上 |
[01:54] | A hundred million Yen or U.S. Dollars? | 一亿日元还是美元 |
[01:56] | Dollars. | 美元 |
[01:57] | – And if you recover them? – 2%. | -追回后你分多少 -百分之二 |
[02:00] | The truck was hijacked in transport, | 卡车在运输途中被劫 |
[02:01] | and I think the bonds are somewhere here in New York. | 我认为债券落在了纽约 |
[02:03] | She blieves Edgar Halbridge is involved. | 她认为艾加·赫布里奇牵涉其中 |
[02:05] | Big international real-estate guy. | 国际地产业巨头 |
[02:06] | He can move them without raising flags. | 他能暗中将其转移 |
[02:08] | Yes, he can. Excuse me. | 没错 失陪一下 |
[02:11] | Hi! Emilio’s just inside. | 艾米里奥就在里边 |
[02:14] | Thank you so much. | 多谢 |
[02:16] | Hey, you! | 喂 你 |
[02:17] | That’s my car! Get away from it! | 这是我的车 别碰它 |
[02:18] | Emilio, listen to me. | 艾米里奥 听我说 |
[02:20] | You can change the vin numbers, | 你可以换掉识别号码 |
[02:21] | You can change the grill, the paint. | 你可以换掉中网 重新喷漆 |
[02:23] | It’s still a Mercedes SLR. | 可这还是辆奔驰SLR |
[02:25] | I know, because you did not change the electronic vin | 被我抓到是因为你没换电子识别号 |
[02:28] | behind the steering wheel. | 就在方向盘后 |
[02:29] | You’re crazy! You’re just stealing my car! | 你疯了 你要偷我的车 |
[02:30] | No. You stole it. I’m taking it back. | 这车是你偷的 我是收回 |
[02:34] | Don’t make a scene. | 别丢人现眼了 |
[02:38] | You can file a complaint with my friend from the FBI. | 要投诉就找这两位联调局的朋友吧 |
[02:41] | Hey. Hi, there. | 你好 |
[02:42] | Special Agent Burke, FBI. | 特别探员 博尔克 联调局 |
[02:44] | This is just a misunderstanding. I should just — | 这是误会 我应该 |
[02:46] | You should stop walking and put your hand above your head. | 你应该别动 双手放在头上 |
[02:48] | Yeah, running just annoys him. | 逃跑会把他惹急的 |
[02:52] | So you’re basically a high-class repo man. | 这么说你就是个高级追债人 |
[02:54] | Well, I prefer white-collar bounty hunter. | 请叫我精英赏金猎人 |
[02:56] | You should put that on your business card. | 真该印名片上 |
[02:57] | This is a limited edition SLR, worth $450,000. | 这是限量版SLR 值45万 |
[03:02] | Making your cut $9,000. | 你分9千 |
[03:04] | Not a bad score on your lunch break. | 午休小赚一票也不算少了 |
[03:05] | No, it’s not. | 是不少 |
[03:07] | Speaking of business cards… | 说到名片 |
[03:09] | When you feel like turning in that Raphael, | 如果打算归还那幅拉斐尔的画 |
[03:11] | please call me. | 随时电我 |
[03:13] | I wouldn’t wait by the phone. | 你还是别坐等电话 |
[03:16] | See you tomorrow, Caffrey. | 明天见 卡夫瑞 |
[03:21] | So happy to have you back in my life. | 很高兴你又来打扰我的生活 |
[03:47] | It’s clear. | 现在没人 |
[04:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:23] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[04:24] | Yeah. Yeah, kate was sitting on the left side… | 没事 凯特当时坐在左侧 |
[04:28] | by the window. | 就在窗边 |
[04:36] | Definitely no accident. | 这绝不是意外 |
[04:38] | Did you ever think it was? | 你曾以为是吗 |
[04:40] | No. | 没有 |
[04:40] | A mechanical failure | 机械故障 |
[04:41] | wouldn’t cause an explosion by the door. | 不会在舱门附近引起爆炸 |
[04:43] | I bet it was set to explode the plane in mid-air. | 我打赌他们原本设定升空后才爆炸 |
[04:46] | It went off early. | 但它提前爆炸了 |
[04:48] | Or someone set it off early. | 或许是有人提前引爆了 |
[04:52] | What about the black box? | 黑匣子呢 |
[04:54] | The whole tail’s missing. | 机尾整个没了 |
[04:56] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[04:58] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[04:59] | You said the guard’s route takes 15 minutes. | 你说警卫巡逻一圈要15分钟 |
[05:00] | That’s not the guard. | 那不是警卫 |
[05:02] | All right. Just follow me on this one. | 配合我应变 |
[05:04] | What are you doing in here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[05:05] | Morning. We’re with Sterling Bosch. | 早安 我们来自斯博公司 |
[05:08] | You’re Roy? | 你是罗伊吗 |
[05:09] | Where you been, Roy? | 你去哪了 罗伊 |
[05:10] | Unlike you, we’re on a schedule here. | 我们可是准时到达 |
[05:12] | Sterling Bosch? Insurance? | 斯博公司 是保险公司吗 |
[05:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:15] | No one told me you were coming. | 没人通知你们要来 |
[05:16] | I thought Wentlow Holdings was handling the claim. | 不是温特罗公司负责索赔吗 |
[05:18] | They were. | 本来是他们 |
[05:19] | Where’s the cockpit voice recorder? | 驾驶舱录音机在哪儿 |
[05:21] | Oh, that’s been logged in with NTSB in Washington. | 送到华盛顿的国家交通安全委了 |
[05:24] | I hope you made a backup. | 希望你留有备份 |
[05:28] | Insurance? | 保险公司吗 |
[05:29] | Just trust me on this one. | 相信我 |
[05:30] | Listen, how’d you guys get in here? | 你们是怎么进来的 |
[05:32] | We walked in. | 走进来的 |
[05:33] | Your security is abysmal. | 你们的安保糟透了 |
[05:34] | We have one guard for four hangars. | 我们有一名警卫负责看守四个机库 |
[05:36] | Good to know. | 不错 |
[05:38] | Listen, we made a copy of the voice recording. | 那录音我们有备份 |
[05:40] | I only handle the physical evidence. | 我只负责物证 |
[05:42] | I don’t have access to the recording. | 无权拿到那录音 |
[05:45] | When’s our flight leave? | 我们是几点飞机 |
[05:46] | Two hours. | 还有两小时 |
[05:48] | I can have F.A.A. send a copy to you. | 我让联邦航空局寄一份副本给你们 |
[05:51] | That would work. | 这行得通 |
[05:52] | Yeah, I guess that would work. | 我看也可行 |
[05:54] | I’ll have them send it to, uh, Sterling Bosch. | 是寄到斯博公司吧 |
[05:55] | What’s your name? | 您贵姓 |
[05:57] | You know what, w-why don’t you have them send it | 我看你还是寄给 |
[05:59] | to my insurance investigator, Sara Ellis. | 我的保险调查员吧 莎拉·埃利斯 |
[06:02] | I can do that. | 可以 |
[06:03] | Great. I’ll follow up with a call tomorrow morning. | 好极了 我明早会打电话问情况 |
[06:05] | All right. Ask for my assistant. I’ll give her a heads up. | 问我助手吧 我让她跟进 |
[06:07] | – Thanks, Roy. – Bye, Roy. | -谢了 罗伊 -再见 罗伊 |
[06:13] | Hey, we’ll get it. | 我们会拿到的 |
[06:14] | Yeah. | 是 |
[06:16] | Who’s Sara Ellis? | 莎拉·埃利斯是谁 |
[06:18] | Oh, you weren’t at my trial. | 我上庭时你没去 |
[06:19] | She was. | 她可去了 |
[06:20] | – Oh. – Yeah. | -明白了 -嗯 |
[06:26] | She testified against me. | 她指证过我 |
[06:27] | I testified against you. | 我还指证过你呢 |
[06:29] | Oh, that’s different. | 你不一样 |
[06:30] | How can I work with her? | 让我怎么和她共事 |
[06:31] | I’m the cunning art thief who slipped through her fingers. | 我可是从她指间逃脱的艺术品小偷 |
[06:33] | I don’t think she used those words. | 我记得她没这么说过 |
[06:34] | No, but she looks at me and sees dollar signs. | 他看我那眼神就像看着大堆钞票 |
[06:36] | She’s gonna come after me again for that Raphael. | 她会为了拉斐尔那幅画再次纠缠不休 |
[06:38] | Do you have it? | 那画在你手上吗 |
[06:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:41] | There’s a hundred million stolen bonds out there. | 这可是一亿债券的案子 |
[06:43] | She knows this case better than anybody. | 而她最了解此案详情 |
[06:45] | Right now, we’re on the same team, so play nice. | 现在大家坐一条船 友好点 |
[06:48] | – She — – No. | -她 -不听 |
[06:49] | – I — – Don’t. | -我 -不听 |
[06:49] | – But — – Fine. Good. | -可是 -好啦 乖啦 |
[06:54] | Start a conversation. | 过去搭个讪 |
[06:57] | Sara, I feel like we got off on the wrong foot. | 莎拉 咱们之前是有些不愉快 |
[06:59] | Let’s start over. | 不如重新来过 |
[07:00] | – You want to be friends? – Why not? | -想交朋友 -何乐不为 |
[07:01] | Okay, what? Coffee? Grab a bite? | 行啊 喝个咖啡聚个餐 |
[07:03] | Sure. | 当然 |
[07:03] | How about dinner? | 那就共进晚餐吧 |
[07:04] | Or maybe a movie? You like classics, right? | 要不看电影 你最爱经典对吧 |
[07:06] | Good memory. | 好记性 |
[07:07] | Are you worried about her and Neal? | 你就不担心她和尼尔… |
[07:09] | Not at all. | 我可放心了 |
[07:10] | You name the date, Neal. | 是你提出的约会 尼尔 |
[07:11] | I would love to spend time with you. | 我非常愿意与你共度时光 |
[07:13] | Anything to keep you talking. | 只要能让你招供 |
[07:16] | You’re recording me? | 你在录音 |
[07:17] | Mm-hmm. | 哼哼 |
[07:18] | Everything you say to me can and will be used | 我会利用你说的一切 |
[07:20] | to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. | 把你钉死再把我的画弄回来 |
[07:24] | Everything okay, Neal? | 相处愉快吗 尼尔 |
[07:27] | What’s that? | 你啥意思 |
[07:29] | I could get used to this. | 我早该习惯你俩闪光了 |
[07:31] | Okay, people. | 好啦 筒子们 |
[07:32] | You know Sara Ellis, from Sterling Bosch. | 这位是斯博公司的莎拉·埃利斯 |
[07:35] | Thanks to her intel, | 利用她的内部资料 |
[07:37] | we have subpoenaed coded e-mails | 我们得到了一些加密的电子邮件 |
[07:39] | between an alias we think is Edgar Halbridge | 通信双方是艾加·赫布里奇的一个化名 |
[07:43] | and a man in Hamburg he calls Mr. Black. | 和一个被他称为布莱克先生的汉堡人 |
[07:47] | The e-mails use a public-key encryption. | 邮件通过公用密钥加了密 |
[07:49] | We’ve cracked most of them. | 我们破解了大部分邮件 |
[07:51] | We believe Mr. Black is a courier. | 我们认为布莱克是快递员 |
[07:53] | Halbridge has paid him a one-time fee | 赫布里奇付了他单笔费用 |
[07:55] | to enter the U.S. and get the bonds out of the country. | 让他进入美国国境 将债券带出美国 |
[07:58] | The bonds are transferable? | 那笔债券是可转让的吗 |
[07:59] | No title. Whoever holds them owns them. | 没有所有权 谁拿到手就归谁 |
[08:02] | Each certificate is worth 200 grand. | 每张价值两百万 |
[08:03] | So a stack of $100 million is this thick? | 就是说一亿美元也就这么厚 |
[08:07] | Halbridge is taking a huge risk using a courier. | 赫布里奇让快递员来干这个很冒风险呐 |
[08:10] | I’d take the risk. | 是我也会冒这个险 |
[08:11] | Our plan is to intercept Mr. Black | 我们计划趁布莱克 |
[08:14] | when he transfers planes in Toronto. | 在多伦多转机时截住他 |
[08:16] | Then we put Neal into his place here in Manhattan. | 然后再让尼尔在曼哈顿扮成他 |
[08:19] | Thank you for the heads up. | 多谢你提醒我 |
[08:21] | You said you cracked most of the e-mails. | 你说你们破解了大部分邮件 |
[08:23] | – What’s in the one’s you haven’t? – Don’t know. | -那没破解的呢 -不知道 |
[08:25] | Halbridge won’t recognize Mr. Black? | 赫布里奇认不出布莱克吗 |
[08:26] | From the vernacular of the e-mails, | 从邮件的方言使用情况 |
[08:28] | we think he’s an american ex-pat. | 我们认为他是在美国的侨民 |
[08:30] | The last e-mail says Black will be the guy | 最后一封邮件提到见面时 |
[08:32] | wearing a leather jacket | 布莱克会穿着皮夹克 |
[08:34] | and carrying a copy of “Atlas Shrugged,” | 拿着一本《地球颤栗》 |
[08:36] | which tells me he doesn’t know what he looks like. | 也就是说他不知道布莱克的长相 |
[08:38] | Let’s make this happen. | 我们把这件事搞定 |
[08:42] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[08:44] | For what? | 有什么好谢的 |
[08:45] | Oh, I recover the bonds, and your cut is $2 million. | 我找回债券 你拿到两百万酬劳 |
[08:47] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[08:48] | See, I thought the bureau needed me, | 联调局的追回成功率不到5% |
[08:50] | given their recovery rate is less than 1 in 20. | 所以才需要请我来帮忙吧 |
[08:53] | – Is that true? – That’s the bureau’s recovery rate. | -是吗 -那是调查局的追回成功率 |
[08:56] | Not mine. | 我可不同 |
[09:02] | Canadian authorities have detained Mr. Black in Toronto | 加拿大当局在多伦多扣留了布莱克先生 |
[09:05] | but left his name on the flight manifest to JFK. | 但是他的名字依旧在飞往肯尼迪机场的航班上 |
[09:08] | As far as Halbridge is concerned, | 所以说在赫布里奇看来 |
[09:09] | Black lands in an hour. | 布莱克将在一小时后抵达 |
[09:10] | We’ve duplicated his wardrobe and every item he had on him. | 我们复制了他的穿着打扮和身上的每样东西 |
[09:13] | Diesel jacket, leather wallet, and copy of… | 迪赛牌的夹克 皮质钱包 还有一本 |
[09:16] | “Atlas Shrugged.” | 《地球颤栗》 |
[09:17] | Mr. Black’s a lone wolf. | 布莱克是只独狼啊 |
[09:20] | Mitternacht soos? | 午夜秀[德文] |
[09:21] | German chocolate. | 德国巧克力 |
[09:22] | Not a fan of the bittersweet. | 我可不喜欢苦味的巧克力 |
[09:24] | From the airport, you’ll take a cab to Fort Green. | 在机场 你会坐的士去福特格林区 |
[09:26] | You’ll wait there for a car to pick you up. | 在那儿会有一辆车来接你 |
[09:28] | The location’s open. | 地点未知 |
[09:29] | We’ll be back eight blocks. | 我们会在八个街区之外 |
[09:30] | We can’t get closer without risking our cover. | 离得太近 有被人发现的危险 |
[09:32] | GPS tracker and voice transmitter in the watch. | 全球定位器和通讯装置都在手表里 |
[09:36] | We’ll be behind you. | 我们会时刻保护你 |
[09:37] | As soon as you see those bonds, we move in on him. | 一旦你看到债券 我们就行动 |
[09:39] | What’s the activation phrase? | 行动暗号是什么 |
[09:40] | You’ll say, “Long flight,” and we’ll be there. | 你只要说”长途飞行” 我们就行动 |
[09:43] | “Long flight.” | “长途飞行” |
[09:44] | Should I be getting a recovery fee, | 是不是该给我点奖励啊 |
[09:45] | Because Sara gets 2% | 你看莎拉都能拿到两成 |
[09:47] | and I feel like I’m doing the heavy lifting. | 我感觉苦活累活都是我在干 |
[09:48] | Move. | 快去吧 |
[10:18] | I’m standing alone by a waste treatment plant. | 我一个人站在一个废弃的处理厂 |
[10:21] | Sexy. We got him? | 想想就性感 找到他了吗 |
[10:23] | GPS signal is locked. | 全球定位信号锁定 |
[10:26] | Car coming. | 车来了 |
[10:28] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[10:29] | Black limo. Arriving from the south. | 黑色加长轿车 从南面驶来 |
[10:55] | Got Mr. Black. | 接到了布莱克先生 |
[10:57] | I’ll confirm when the job is complete. | 任务完成后我会向你确认 |
[11:03] | Everything is as you requested — | 你要的东西都准备好了 |
[11:04] | Your gloves, your briefcase. | 手套 公文箱 |
[11:14] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[11:16] | We lost the signal. | 信号消失了 |
[11:27] | Is everything in order? | 设备齐全吗 |
[11:29] | That is the correct gun? | 要的是这把枪吧 |
[11:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:32] | No GPS, no audio. | 定位信号和声音都没有 |
[11:34] | What do you mean? Did he do that or did we? | 什么意思 是尼尔的问题还是我们 |
[11:35] | Neither. Looks like someone’s jamming it. | 都不是 像是有人在干扰信号 |
[11:39] | Sure was a long flight. | 真是长途飞行啊 |
[11:41] | What was that, sir? | 你说什么 先生 |
[11:43] | Oh, I — I said, “It sure was a long flight.” | 我说 真是长途飞行啊 |
[12:04] | Ruger mark II with tactical solutions receiver. | 二号鲁格枪 配上战术机匣 |
[12:07] | Red dot holographic sight. | 还有红点全息瞄准镜 |
[12:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:10] | As you requested. | 如您所愿 |
[12:12] | We still don’t have a visual. | 还是没有信号 |
[12:14] | Get eyes on him. | 派人跟踪他 |
[12:14] | Neal said he arrived from the south. | 尼尔说车从南面来 |
[12:16] | Let’s use that. | 利用这个信息 |
[12:17] | Call NYPD. | 打给纽约警局 |
[12:18] | See if we can rush in one of their helicopters. | 看看能不能用他们的直升机 |
[12:21] | Couldn’t carry this with me on my long flight, could I? | 这东西长途飞行可不能随身携带吧 |
[12:23] | Everything else is in place. | 一切都安排好了 |
[12:25] | That’s fantastic. | 太好了 |
[12:26] | Okay, get a visual on the black limo. | 好 找到一辆黑色加长轿车 |
[12:29] | Halbridge’s office is in midtown | 赫布里奇的办公室在市中心 |
[12:30] | and he lives on the upper west side. | 他住在上东区 |
[12:32] | Send a team to both. | 两个地方都派人去 |
[12:33] | NYPD can get a chopper in the air in five minutes. | 纽约警局五分钟后能派出直升机 |
[12:35] | Otherwise we’re flying blind. | 在那之前我们别无他法 |
[12:37] | Great. They’ve got a head start, | 岂有此理 他们本就领先一步 |
[12:38] | and we are looking for a black limo somewhere in Brooklyn. | 我们偏偏还要在布鲁克林区找加长轿车 |
[12:43] | Everything all right, Mr. Black? | 没问题吧 布莱克先生 |
[13:04] | – How much farther? – We’re close. | -还有多远 -快到了 |
[13:17] | Target’s on the first floor. | 目标住在一楼 |
[13:18] | I’m here if there’s any resistance. | 有抵抗的话 我也会帮忙 |
[13:20] | Stay here. | 你呆在这 |
[13:23] | Keep the engine running. | 车不要熄火 |
[13:33] | Any time you guys want to break | 你们随时都可以 |
[13:34] | that safe distance you’re maintaining, | 突破安全距离了 |
[13:36] | I’d appreciate it. | 我会很感激的 |
[13:37] | He’s back up. | 信号回来了 |
[13:42] | Have I mentioned how long my flight was? | 我说过长途飞行了吗 |
[13:45] | “Lawrence of Arabia” long. | 《阿拉伯的劳伦斯》那么长 |
[13:46] | He’s giving us the takedown signal. Where is he? | 他给我们行动暗号了 他在哪儿 |
[13:48] | GPS is coming up. | 全球定位信号马上就好 |
[13:49] | I hope you guys are close | 我希望你们就在附近 |
[13:52] | ’cause I think I’m supposed to kill somebody. | 我可是要去杀人 |
[13:53] | Did he say “kill somebody”? | 他是说”杀人”吗 |
[13:59] | I’m walking into a house with a loaded gun. | 我拿着一把上膛的枪走进一所住处 |
[14:02] | Please stop me. | 一定要阻止我 |
[14:04] | My driver has a gun, also. | 我的司机也有枪 |
[14:05] | If I don’t do this, he might, | 我如果不动手 他会 |
[14:07] | So I’m going to go through with this until you get here. | 在你们来之前我就一直假扮杀手吧 |
[14:09] | Found him. 8602 2nd street, park slope. | 找到他了 公园坡 第二大街 8602号 |
[14:12] | Get a team there now! Who lives there? | 快派人去 谁住在那 |
[14:16] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[14:18] | Go! Go! | 快上 快上 |
[14:47] | – Freeze! – Wait! Don’t shoot! | -别动 -等等 别开枪 |
[14:49] | – Caffrey? – Sara? | -卡夫瑞 -莎拉 |
[14:50] | Why did he say, “Don’t shoot”? | 怎么他说”别开枪” |
[14:53] | Because she’s gonna kill him. | 因为她要杀了他 |
[14:55] | This is because I won’t let the Raphael go. | 是因为我追查那幅拉斐尔的画 |
[14:57] | No, it’s not. This isn’t what it looks like. | 不 不是 不是你想象的那样 |
[14:58] | It looks like you’re here to kill me. | 你不是来暗杀我的吗 |
[15:00] | Okay, it is what it looks like. | 好的 看起来的确是这样 |
[15:01] | I was sent here to kill you. | 我被派来杀你 |
[15:03] | Look, Mr. Black from Hamburg isn’t a courier. | 听着 汉堡的布莱克先生不是快递员 |
[15:05] | He’s an assassin. | 他是一个杀手 |
[15:06] | Right. | 谁信啊 |
[15:06] | There’s a driver outside. He’s armed. | 外面有个司机 他拿着枪 |
[15:08] | He may come in here if he doesn’t see muzzle flashes. | 如果没看到开枪的闪光 他也许会进来 |
[15:11] | I can make that happen. | 我能让他看到闪光 |
[15:14] | That’s probably Peter. | 大概是彼得 |
[15:15] | Look, I’m putting the gun down. | 听着 我把枪放下 |
[15:18] | Answer the phone. | 你接电话 |
[15:22] | This better be Peter. | 最好是彼得 |
[15:23] | It is. | 是我 |
[15:24] | Tell me you haven’t shot Caffrey yet. | 你没有杀了卡夫瑞吧 |
[15:25] | – No, not yet. – The flight was long, Peter! | -还没呢 -这旅行可真够长的 彼得 |
[15:28] | Who wants me dead? | 谁要杀我 |
[15:29] | Halbridge. | 赫布里奇 |
[15:30] | Peter, is that true? | 彼得 是真的吗 |
[15:31] | It looks that way, yes. | 看起来是这样 |
[15:33] | We can arrest the driver outside. | 我们可以逮捕外面那个司机 |
[15:35] | Work him to get to Halbridge. | 利用他抓到赫布里奇 |
[15:36] | That doesn’t guarantee we’ll recover the bonds. | 但那保证不了我能找回债券 |
[15:38] | What do you suggest? | 你有什么建议 |
[15:41] | Let him think I’m dead. | 让他以为我死了 |
[15:46] | Congratulations, Caffrey. | 恭喜你 卡夫瑞 |
[15:49] | You’ve killed me. | 你把我杀了 |
[15:56] | It’s done. Let’s go. | 干掉了 走吧 |
[16:10] | What about the gun? | 枪呢 |
[16:11] | I left it in the briefcase for the driver to dispose of. | 我留在公文箱里了 由司机处理掉 |
[16:13] | I know, but apparently that was part of my plan. | 没办法 那是布莱克计划好的 |
[16:15] | We intercepted the EMT’s and NYPD. | 我们联络了急救队和纽约警局 |
[16:18] | We put out reports that she’s confirmed dead. | 发表书面说明确认她已经死了 |
[16:20] | Where is Sara now? | 莎拉现在在哪 |
[16:22] | Jones was taking her to the safe house. | 琼斯带她去安全藏身处 |
[16:24] | I took her to the safe house. | 我带她去安全藏身处 |
[16:26] | – She didn’t want to stay. – Why not? | -她不肯 -为什么 |
[16:27] | Gentlemen. Neal. | 先生们 尼尔 |
[16:29] | You’re really redefining business casual. | 你真是把休闲商务装发挥到了极致 |
[16:31] | Hardly recognized you without the Ruger. | 没拿鲁格枪我都没认出你来 |
[16:33] | You should step out. | 你先出去吧 |
[16:34] | I think I’ll step out. | 英雄所见略同 |
[16:37] | My files on Halbridge. Please put them in there. | 赫布里奇的材料 麻烦放到那边 |
[16:40] | First things first. I need pants. | 第一件事 给我找条裤子 |
[16:43] | Jones, find her some pants. | 琼斯 去给她找裤子 |
[16:51] | What are you doing? You okay? | 你在干什么 还好吗 |
[16:53] | It’s been a rough night. You should get some rest. | 今晚挺熬人的 你应该休息休息 |
[16:55] | We’ll talk on the way to the safe house. | 去安全藏身屋的路上说 |
[16:56] | – I’m good. – You’re staying? | -我很好 -你要待在这 |
[16:59] | Peter, I was woken out of a dead sleep | 彼得 尼尔·卡夫瑞把我从睡梦中惊醒 |
[17:02] | by Neal Caffrey standing over me with a gun. | 他拿着一把枪对着我 |
[17:05] | I would love to be somewhere I could trust. | 我要待在一个我可以信任的地方 |
[17:06] | Any progress on the pants? | 找到裤子了吗 |
[17:08] | Jones! | 琼斯 |
[17:10] | Here’s your bag. | 你的包 |
[17:12] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[17:13] | – Where are you gonna sleep? – I will be fine. | -你去哪睡睡吧 -我精神得很 |
[17:15] | Something about an attempt on your life | 求生的本能 |
[17:16] | really gets the blood flowing, | 让我热血沸腾 |
[17:17] | Like a double shot of red bull and espresso. | 就像红牛加特浓咖啡 提神 |
[17:20] | I think I just invented a drink. | 这么兑肯定不错 |
[17:22] | You boys got any scotch? | 你这有威士忌吗 |
[17:25] | – Get a cot. Bring it up here. – You got it. | -给她倒杯茶来 -成 |
[17:28] | It’s been a while since somebody wanted me dead. | 好久没人想杀我了 |
[17:31] | Don’t look so surprised. | 别惊讶 |
[17:33] | The question is why does Halbridge want me dead? | 问题是赫布里奇干嘛要害我 |
[17:35] | Which means what’s so special about you? | 你觉得奇怪吗 |
[17:37] | I play a mean cello. | 我大提琴拉得不怎么样 |
[17:39] | I work for Sterling Bosch. | 我在斯博公司工作 |
[17:40] | I can be replaced. | 会有人来替我的 |
[17:41] | Kill me, another investigator takes over, | 杀了我 其他人也会接手调查 |
[17:44] | And Halbridge knows that. | 赫布里奇也知道 |
[17:45] | So, honestly, why me? | 所以他干嘛杀我 |
[17:47] | Sara. We’ll figure this out. | 莎拉 我们会查清 |
[17:50] | We are gonna get this guy. | 会抓住这家伙 |
[17:53] | How’s the coffee around here? We have a lot of work to do. | 你这咖啡好吗 一大堆活得干 |
[18:03] | You were supposed to be here an hour ago. | 你迟到了一小时 |
[18:06] | Yeah, well, we can’t all spend our nights | 早来有什么用 |
[18:07] | sipping wine on my couch. | 还不是跟你坐着喝酒 |
[18:08] | Not with that attitude, you can’t. | 这态度 谁跟你喝 |
[18:10] | I was a little busy posing as a professional killer. | 我忙着冒充职业杀手 |
[18:13] | As you said. | 随你怎么说咯 |
[18:14] | – Are you tipsy? – A little bit. | -醉了吗你 -有点 |
[18:16] | Where’s the cockpit recording? | 驾驶舱录音呢 |
[18:18] | I checked with Roy’s office. | 问了罗伊那边 |
[18:20] | The package from the F.A.A. | 航空管理局已经寄出 |
[18:22] | arrived at Sterling Bosch earlier today, | 今天早上就送到斯博公司 |
[18:24] | Care of Sara Ellis. | 送给了莎拉·埃利斯 |
[18:25] | So what happened? Where is it now? | 怎么回事 东西现在在哪 |
[18:27] | You went and killed her is what happened. | 你跑去杀了她 就这么回事 |
[18:29] | It’s under lock and key while they investigate her “death.” | 东西锁起来了 警察正查这”命案”呢 |
[18:32] | Okay. I’ll find a way into Sterling Bosch. | 行 我想办法混进斯博公司 |
[18:35] | Look, your best chance is to wait | 你还是等等 |
[18:37] | until Sleeping Beauty awakens from her dirt nap | 等睡美人一觉睡醒 |
[18:39] | and snag it then. | 再下手偷不迟 |
[18:42] | I’m guessing you’re not her favorite person at this moment? | 她现在不怎么待见你吧 |
[18:45] | No. | 对 |
[18:46] | Then I would suggest cozying up to her. | 那建议你去套套近乎 |
[18:48] | She put a gun in my face. | 她拿枪指着我哎 |
[18:49] | – And cocked it? – Yeah. | -上膛了么 -上了 |
[18:52] | You’ve come back from worse. | 更糟的你都经历过 |
[19:08] | Love what you’ve done with the place. | 收拾得真清爽 |
[19:09] | What do you want, Caffrey? | 干嘛 卡夫瑞 |
[19:11] | Look, I feel bad about last night, | 昨晚的事 我很抱歉 |
[19:13] | So I bought you a housewarming gift. | 就给你买了个玩意挂在这 |
[19:15] | I know how much you’ve been wanting this. | 你肯定很想要 |
[19:18] | The Raphael you stole. | 你偷的那幅拉斐尔的画 |
[19:20] | No. | 不是 |
[19:20] | But it’s a nice print of a stolen Raphael. | 是拉斐尔一幅失窃画作的翻印版 |
[19:23] | Says so right here. | 厂标在这 |
[19:24] | Homey. | 真贴心 |
[19:25] | Yeah, I mean, we’re working closely on this case… | 我们正努力调查 |
[19:29] | Really? | 来真的啊 |
[19:31] | Are we gonna keep doing this? | 真的随说随录吗 |
[19:32] | Really. Keep talking. | 真的 继续说 |
[19:34] | ’cause I can go on all day. | 我废话可多呢 |
[19:35] | Please. | 慢慢说 |
[19:35] | Hey, kids. Playing nice? | 孩子们 没吵架吧 |
[19:37] | Neal brought me a gift. | 尼尔给我买了礼物 |
[19:38] | Ah, the Raphael. Cute. | 拉斐尔啊 挺好 |
[19:40] | – He wants something. – I can’t get you a present? | -他有诡计 -送礼都不行吗 |
[19:42] | When someone like you gets someone like me a gift, | 黄鼠狼给鸡拜年 |
[19:44] | there’s a reason. | 没安好心 |
[19:46] | Peter, what do you think Neal wants? | 彼得 你觉得他有什么心 |
[19:47] | He’s never given me a present. | 他从不送我礼物 |
[19:48] | – I sent you birthday cards. – Wasn’t a present. | -那生日卡呢 -不算 |
[19:50] | Do you want something from Ms. Ellis? | 你有事求埃利斯小姐吗 |
[19:52] | I want her to stop pointing guns at me. | 求她别拿枪指我了 |
[19:53] | That can be arranged. Sit. | 好说 坐 |
[19:55] | Let’s talk about Halbridge. | 说说赫布里奇的案子 |
[19:57] | Sara, why do you think he wants you out of the way? | 莎拉 你觉得他为何要杀你灭口 |
[19:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:00] | What do you have in your files that we don’t have? | 你有我们不知道的资料吗 |
[20:03] | Well, I dug deep. | 我查得深 |
[20:04] | Stocks, security, all his land holdings. | 股票 安保 他的地产 |
[20:07] | Tenant lease agreements. | 还有租贷情况 |
[20:09] | – We’ve already seen all that. – I believe so. | -我们也都查过了 -我知道 |
[20:11] | Mr. Black. When was the first e-mail sent to him? | 他第一次电邮布莱克先生是什么时候 |
[20:15] | Good. Figure out when he arranged the hit? | 问得好 查他雇杀手的时间 |
[20:17] | Yeah. Yeah. All right. Here it is. | 对对 在这 这里 |
[20:20] | Five weeks ago, what were you digging into? | 五周前你在查什么 |
[20:22] | Five weeks ago? | 五周前吗 |
[20:26] | This. | 这个 |
[20:28] | It’s Ridgemont. | 是瑞吉蒙 |
[20:29] | Ridgemont is an apartment complex on west end avenue. | 那是西滨大道上一栋公寓楼 |
[20:32] | It was the first place that Halbridge lived | 赫布里奇来纽约后 |
[20:34] | when he came to New York. | 第一个住处就在那 |
[20:35] | He bought it for nostalgia? | 是怀旧才买的吗 |
[20:36] | It’s a classic six. | 这是6式标准房 |
[20:37] | Maybe Halbridge is into pre-war architecture. | 可能他喜欢二战前建筑 |
[20:39] | Maybe, but he’s renovated all his other properties | 可能 但他的其它房产都装修过 |
[20:42] | except for Ridgemont. | 只有这没动 |
[20:44] | There’s something there he doesn’t want to let go of. | 这屋里有他要保存的东西 |
[20:46] | Yeah, and you should ask him. | 对 你该去问问他 |
[20:48] | Doubt he’ll discuss it with the FBI. | 他能跟联调局的人说吗 |
[20:50] | Do you think he’d talk to Mr. Black? | 让布莱克先生去怎么样 |
[21:07] | If you have a weapon, I’ll take it. | 有武器吗 给我 |
[21:09] | I don’t. | 没有 |
[21:11] | I’m gonna check. | 我要检查一下 |
[21:13] | Get your hands off me. | 别碰我 |
[21:14] | It’s all right, Nico. | 没关系 尼科 |
[21:16] | What is so important that you need to see me in person? | 什么事这么重要 要亲自找我 |
[21:21] | You want to do this in front of him? | 不让他回避一下吗 |
[21:22] | I’m more comfortable that he stays. | 他看着 我比较自在 |
[21:27] | Did you enjoy your trip to New York? | 在纽约玩得过瘾吗 |
[21:30] | It isn’t over yet. | 没过完呢 |
[21:32] | It should be. | 该过完了 |
[21:34] | Your business, as I understand it, is complete. | 我觉得你的任务完成了 |
[21:40] | Not quite. | 还差一点 |
[21:42] | I’m here to talk about Ridgemont. | 我想问问你瑞吉蒙的事 |
[21:45] | That supposed to mean something? | 什么意思 |
[21:47] | You hired me to kill a woman. | 你雇我杀个女的 |
[21:48] | This conversation is over. | 就此打住吧 |
[21:50] | I asked myself, “why kill her?” | 我就奇怪 为什么杀她呢 |
[21:52] | She must mean something to you. | 她肯定对你有用 |
[21:53] | So before I took care of her, we had a little talk, | 所以下手前 我跟她谈了谈 |
[21:55] | and she had a lot to say about Ridgemont apartments. | 她跟我说了很多瑞吉蒙公寓的事 |
[21:57] | If you’re insinuating that I had some woman killed, | 你刚也说了我雇你杀人 |
[22:02] | what makes you think that | 那你就不怕 |
[22:04] | I won’t have you killed right where you sit? | 我让他把你立毙当场吗 |
[22:09] | That crossed my mind. | 我确实想过 |
[22:16] | Here’s what happens now. | 现在是这样 |
[22:17] | You’re going to transfer $2 million into my account. | 你给我转帐二百万美元 |
[22:21] | You got 48 hours, or the FBI gets a call | 给你两天时间 否则我就打给联调局 |
[22:23] | telling them to look into any connection | 让他们查查 |
[22:25] | between you and Ridgemont apartments. | 你那瑞吉蒙公寓有什么勾当 |
[22:27] | Liquidating $2 million in assets will take some time. | 凑这么多钱 两天来不及 |
[22:30] | You’re a wealthy and resourceful man. You’ll think of something. | 你有的是钱和人脉 难不住你 |
[22:32] | If I don’t? | 要没办法呢 |
[22:37] | You got a lot more to lose than I do. | 那你比我损失大 |
[22:56] | We were right. | 我们猜对了 |
[22:58] | – Ridgemont was the way in. – Good. | -就该从瑞吉蒙查起 -很好 |
[23:00] | Jones, Diana, keep monitoring Halbridge’s phones and assets. | 琼斯 戴安 继续监控赫布里奇的电话和资产 |
[23:03] | There are plenty of places to plant a bug in his house. | 他家能装监听的地方多的是 |
[23:07] | If you want to go that way. | 如果你允许的话 |
[23:08] | You’re playing with guns. | 你们都玩起枪了 |
[23:09] | I’m not letting you back in there. | 我才不让你回去 |
[23:10] | Just letting that simmer. | 我会细心行事 |
[23:11] | What happens if he actually transfers | 要是他真转帐 |
[23:13] | the $2 millions to Mr. Black? | 汇给布莱克两百万 怎么办 |
[23:14] | It’ll be a good day for Mr. Black. | 那布莱克先生就乐疯了 |
[23:16] | I’ve got a team watching Ridgemont. | 我派了一队人监视公寓 |
[23:17] | If Halbridge makes a move, | 如果赫布里奇有行动 |
[23:19] | we’ll figure out what’s so important in there. | 我们就能查到公寓里有什么 |
[23:26] | Now, explain to me why your hair was slicked back. | 解释解释 你干嘛梳个大背头 |
[23:30] | Amateur production of “Grease”? | 模仿约翰屈伏塔未遂吗 |
[23:32] | I do think you’d make a sublime Danny Zuko. | 你扮舞男确实不错 |
[23:34] | Oh, not kenickie? | 我比较英伦乐队风吧 |
[23:36] | Oh, please, you’re not a follower. | 拜托 你还粉乐队吗 |
[23:38] | I went back under as the hit man. | 我又扮成杀手回去了 |
[23:40] | Can’t keep yourself from terrorizing Sara? | 你就不能放过莎拉吗 |
[23:43] | No, we’re trying to force the suspect into… | 不是 我们想逼嫌犯 |
[23:46] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还没走 |
[23:47] | Oh, you have a better wine selection than I do. | 你这酒比我家的好 |
[23:50] | Love your honesty. | 真坦诚 我喜欢 |
[23:51] | Truth is the first chapter in the book of wisdom. | 坦诚乃智慧之本嘛 |
[23:53] | And this Malbec is a little dry. | 这瓶马贝克口感糙了点 |
[23:56] | I’ve got to get back to the bureau. | 我得回局里去 |
[23:58] | So, any progress with Sara? | 和莎拉套成近乎了吗 |
[23:59] | Well, she’s still camped out in the conference room. | 她还住在会议室呢 |
[24:02] | Still? | 还呆那 |
[24:03] | Where’s she sleeping? | 那她睡哪 |
[24:05] | She’s sleeping in the conference room? | 也睡在会议室吗 |
[24:07] | Her bed’s tucked into the corner. | 角落有折叠床 |
[24:09] | She had Jones drag in half her wardrobe. | 她还逼琼斯拖了大半箱衣服来 |
[24:11] | Oh, guess you can take it with you. | 那你就忍着吧 |
[24:13] | Sounds like she’s in for the long haul. | 看来她准备长住了 |
[24:15] | – I guess. – That can’t be fun. | -大概是的 -那可不妙 |
[24:17] | For her or for us? | 对她还是对我们 |
[24:18] | Either. | 都不妙 |
[24:19] | The suit can’t force her into a hotel? | 你家那位没把她赶到酒店吗 |
[24:21] | Peter agreed to this. | 彼得同意她住的 |
[24:22] | She’s under protection, so she can’t leave the building. | 局里保护她 她就不能出去 |
[24:25] | Can’t crack a window and no room service? | 窗户也不开 也没人送餐吗 |
[24:28] | I mean, seriously, who can survive like that? | 这玩意谁受得了啊 |
[24:46] | Coffee for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? | 早中晚餐都只喝咖啡吗 |
[24:49] | Heard Halbridge bit. | 听说赫布里奇案有进展 |
[24:50] | Yeah. We’ve got a team at Ridgemont. | 对 监视他公寓了 |
[24:52] | How’s everything going with you? | 你过得怎么样 |
[24:54] | I hate this coffee, | 我讨厌这儿的咖啡 |
[24:55] | I hate eating food out of foil, | 我讨厌吃快餐 |
[24:57] | And the air in here is stale. | 这儿的空气也浑浊不堪 |
[24:58] | – Cabin fever? – I’m very sick of this place. | -幽闭症吗 -我快受不了了 |
[25:01] | We should get you some fresh air. | 我们该出去透透气 |
[25:02] | Well, that’s a little hard when you can’t leave the FBI. | 忘了吗 我可不能离开这儿半步的啊 |
[25:05] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[25:07] | You got to think outside the box. | 有点想象力嘛 |
[25:13] | Hmm. The roof. | 屋顶呐 |
[25:16] | Yeah, it’s still the FBI. | 是呀 我们又没离开联调局 |
[25:17] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[25:18] | You know the secret to living with rules? | 知道和规矩打交道的奥秘吗 |
[25:21] | Finding ways to bend them? | 得学会钻空子 |
[25:23] | Exactly. | 一点没错 |
[25:26] | Well, go on. I’m fascinated. | 继续呐 趣味盎然呢正 |
[25:27] | – I’m not gonna tell you about the painting. – It’s too bad. | -我可不会说起那幅画儿 -真可惜 |
[25:30] | You know what they say about curiosity. | 你也知道好奇杀死猫 |
[25:32] | Curiosity can’t kill me if I’m already dead. | 反正我都死了 再怎么好奇也无所谓了吧 |
[25:35] | So, what’s it like? | 感觉如何 |
[25:36] | Hmm. Being dead? | 死了的感觉吗 |
[25:39] | So far, it’s what I imagine prison must be like. | 目前为止 和我想象中的监狱差不多 |
[25:41] | You’re equating prison and death? | 你把监狱和死亡等同起来吗 |
[25:44] | I’m sorry. I forgot I was talking to an expert. | 不好意思 忘了你是监狱专业户 |
[25:47] | Cue the violins, Neal. | 同病相怜吧 尼尔 |
[25:48] | You’ve got 2 miles. I have a conference room. | 你有两英里活动范围 而我只有间会议室 |
[25:51] | Aww, you’re indoors for two days. | 你才被关个两天 |
[25:52] | I got this for four years. | 我可是带了四年了 |
[25:54] | Do you really want to keep doing this? | 你真想继续纠结下去吗 |
[25:56] | No, not really. | 好吧 不想 |
[26:02] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[26:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:05] | Nothing’s changed. | 什么都没变 |
[26:09] | I’m dead. | 我死了 |
[26:10] | And the city looks the same. | 这座城市却一切如常 |
[26:13] | As far as the world knows, you’re no longer in it, | 就如同常言说的 你死了 |
[26:15] | But it keeps turning? | 地球照样转吗 |
[26:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:19] | Certain things… | 这种事情… |
[26:20] | Humble you? | 让你感到自身渺小吗 |
[26:24] | Well, I was gonna say “Really piss me off,” But okay. | 好吧 我本来想说”让我很不爽” 但也无所谓 |
[26:26] | Yeah, sure. Humble me. | 没错 的确让我自感渺小 |
[26:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:30] | Oh, what? Your passing didn’t make a big enough splash? | 怎么 你的死没引起巨大波澜吗 |
[26:32] | A girl can hope. | 一个女孩儿总是心怀幻想 |
[26:35] | Parents? | 父母呢 |
[26:36] | Deceased. | 去世了 |
[26:37] | Brothers and sisters? | 有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[26:38] | Only child. | 我是独生女 |
[26:39] | – Goldfish? – No. | -养金鱼吗 -没有 |
[26:43] | What do you want from me, Caffrey? | 你有什么目的 卡夫瑞 |
[26:45] | Who says I want anything? | 谁说我非得有目的 |
[26:47] | I do. | 我 |
[26:48] | You’re a con man. | 你是个骗术大师 |
[26:49] | You smile for a living. | 你若是微笑 肯定别有深意 |
[26:52] | And you’re smiling at me right now, | 而你正在对我微笑 |
[26:53] | So I know that you want something. | 所以我知道你肯定有所求 |
[26:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:58] | I would love… | 我想要你… |
[27:00] | For you to pass me that fortune cookie. | 把那块幸运饼干递给我 |
[27:10] | You first. | 你先请 |
[27:15] | Apparently excitement and intrigue follow me. | 显而易见 福祸共兮 |
[27:18] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[27:19] | I make delicious soups. | 我能烹饪一锅好汤 |
[27:21] | Confucius has you pegged. | 孔子说错了吧 |
[27:23] | Well, it’s true, actually. I do. | 没错 事实上 我的确会煮汤 |
[27:24] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[27:28] | Hey, Peter. | 彼得 是我 |
[27:29] | Got word from surveillance. | 监控录像表明 |
[27:30] | Halbridge just hired a crew | 赫布里奇刚刚雇了一群人 |
[27:32] | to do some landscaping at Ridgemont tomorrow morning. | 明天早上要在瑞吉蒙做景观美化 |
[27:34] | He took the bait? | 他上钩了吗 |
[27:35] | Yep. | 对 |
[27:38] | Halbridge is digging up Ridgemont. | 赫布里奇要把瑞吉蒙挖个底朝天 |
[27:41] | I’ll toast to that. | 为此干杯 |
[27:58] | Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Stop! Stop! | 快停下 |
[28:00] | Get that up! Come on, guys. | 把那提上来 快点 伙计们 |
[28:02] | Get the crane over here. | 把起重机开过来 |
[28:04] | Okay, let’s see what they found. | 好吧 看看他们发现了什么 |
[28:08] | – Let’s go. Come on. Quick. We got to get this… – FBI! | -动作快 我们得… -联调局 |
[28:12] | I need everyone to put their tools down | 每个人都放下手中的工具 |
[28:14] | And step 2 feet away from the hole. | 退开到离这洞口两英里远 |
[28:18] | Put it down, guys. | 伙计们 快放下 |
[28:24] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[28:28] | Can’t be our bonds. | 不可能是我们找的债券 |
[28:29] | No. | 没错 |
[28:30] | Whatever Halbridge is hiding has been here for years. | 不管是什么 赫布里奇已经将其藏匿了数年 |
[28:34] | He’s bound to have more than one skeleton in his closet. | 他肯定不止一个秘密见不得人 |
[28:36] | Hey, Burke, open it? | 博尔克 现在打开吗 |
[28:37] | Yeah, go ahead. Get it open. | 对 打开吧 |
[28:49] | Looks like you were right about those skeletons. | 看来还真被你说对了呀 |
[28:57] | How’s the case going? | 案子进展如何 |
[28:58] | We’re making headway. | 还算顺利 |
[28:59] | We just dug up some new evidence. | 刚刚挖掘出新证据 |
[29:02] | That was some sort of pun, wasn’t it? | 挖掘是双关语吧 |
[29:04] | I could have also said we found a body of evidence. | 没错 我们刚挖出一具尸体 |
[29:07] | I get it. You’re very, very funny. | 好吧 你真风趣 真的 |
[29:08] | I’m here all week. Don’t forget to tip your waitress. | 都一周了 别忘了给女招待小费 |
[29:12] | So does that mean that Sara gets to go home? | 这么说莎拉能回家了吗 |
[29:14] | Soon, I hope. | 快了 但愿吧 |
[29:16] | Well, have you talked to her? | 你和她谈过了吗 |
[29:18] | Yeah, I’m gonna update her now. | 嗯 我正准备告诉她呢 |
[29:19] | No, I meant, have you talked to her? | 不 我是说 你和她谈过吗 |
[29:21] | Like a person? | 就像朋友那样的谈心 |
[29:23] | I’m not a shrink. | 我又不是心理医生 |
[29:24] | You’ve got a pretty good bedside manner, agent Burke. | 但你的安慰技术很不错呐 博尔克探员 |
[29:26] | Don’t pretend you don’t. | 别不承认 |
[29:27] | All right. You twisted my arm. | 好吧 败给你了 |
[29:29] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[29:42] | How you doing? | 感觉怎么样 |
[29:43] | Me? I’m good. I’m fine. | 我吗 很好 好极了 |
[29:46] | It’s a nice outfit. | 这身打扮真不错 |
[29:47] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪儿吗 |
[29:48] | No. No, I’m just pretending. | 不 只是假装而已 |
[29:51] | Dress how you want to feel, right? | 怎么感觉就怎么打扮 是吧 |
[29:53] | Neal came by. We had a nice little chat. | 尼尔来过 我们聊了一下 |
[29:55] | Is he in one piece? | 你没把他怎么样吧 |
[29:56] | Yes, I left him whole. | 放心 他完好无损呢 |
[29:57] | Good. I prefer him that way. | 很好 这样更合我心意 |
[29:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:00] | These flowers from him? | 他送你的花吗 |
[30:01] | Um, no. | 不 |
[30:03] | My company sent these to the funeral home. | 我的公司把花送到殡仪馆 |
[30:06] | For me. | 是给我的 |
[30:08] | We had everything forwarded from the funeral home. | 我们让殡仪馆把所有东西都寄过来 |
[30:10] | – It’s evidence. – Yeah. | -算是证物 -好吧 |
[30:12] | It’s carnations. | 是康乃馨 |
[30:14] | That’s all I’m worth. | 我就这点价值 |
[30:15] | Might as well be weeds. | 就跟野草一般 |
[30:17] | Well, I don’t think that’s fair to carnations. | 我觉得不能这样说康乃馨 |
[30:20] | I mean, you got to admit, they brighten up the place. | 你得承认 这花让这地方增色不少 |
[30:26] | Did you find anything at Ridgemont? | 在瑞吉蒙有何发现 |
[30:28] | A body. | 一具尸体 |
[30:30] | A — whose? | 是谁 |
[30:31] | Don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[30:32] | Clothing is from the mid-’80s. | 八十年代的衣服 |
[30:34] | Looks like a blunt force to the head. No I.D. | 死因似乎是头部遭到重击 身份不明 |
[30:37] | No direct links to Halbridge. | 和赫布里奇没有直接联系 |
[30:38] | Okay, well, then, what can I do? | 好吧 我能做什么吗 |
[30:40] | Nothing. | 什么都别做 |
[30:41] | Tonight you can rest. | 今晚你好好休息 |
[30:43] | That’s what you can do. | 这就够了 |
[30:45] | When this thing is over, you can… | 当一切结束后 你就能 |
[30:48] | Get back to your life. | 回归正常生活了 |
[30:52] | Maybe find something that doesn’t fit in these boxes. | 找些新奇的事做做 |
[30:55] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 |
[30:57] | You’re getting paid by the hour now. | 你什么时候成心理医生了 |
[30:59] | Okay. | 算是吧 |
[31:00] | My advice? | 要听我的建议吗 |
[31:02] | Get a life. | 要懂得生活 |
[31:03] | You work too hard. | 你工作太拼命了 |
[31:05] | And you don’t? | 你不也是吗 |
[31:07] | What is it they say — “We can sleep when we’re dead.” | 别人不都这么说吗 死了一了白了 |
[31:10] | That’s a good idea. | 那倒不错 |
[31:11] | You’re dead. So get some rest. | 你死了 所以休息下吧 |
[31:15] | Forensics will be here tomorrow, | 法医明天才到 |
[31:17] | And you can jump back in then. | 到时你再焕然一新地回归 |
[31:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:37] | All right. I’ll make us coffee. | 好吧 我去泡点咖啡 |
[31:46] | – Oh, yeah. – Right? | -没错 -是吧 |
[31:47] | Right. Yeah, the way that “S” Moves like that. | 对 这个S是这么写的 |
[31:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:53] | Yeah. It’s very similar. | 没错 很相似 |
[31:55] | Did I miss a memo? | 有什么我不知道吗 |
[31:57] | No. | 没有呀 |
[31:58] | Were we starting early, or… | 我们提前开始了吗 还是… |
[32:00] | Forensics came back this morning with an I.D. On the body. | 法医今早过来说查出了尸体的身份 |
[32:03] | And? | 然后呢 |
[32:03] | You’re gonna love this. | 你肯定喜欢 |
[32:04] | The body buried under ridgemont was identified as one… | 埋在瑞吉蒙地底下的那具尸体 |
[32:09] | Edgar Halbridge. | 真实身份是艾加·赫布里奇 |
[32:10] | Halbridge is the corpse? | 赫布里奇已经死了吗 |
[32:11] | Yep. | 正解 |
[32:12] | So the man we know as edgar Halbridge is an impostor. | 这么说那个自称赫布里奇的人是个冒牌货 |
[32:14] | – Yep. – Who is he then? | -没错 -那他是谁 |
[32:15] | We spent the morning | 整个早上 |
[32:16] | comparing a recent signature of Halbridge’s | 我们都在对签名字迹做比对 |
[32:18] | to signatures from every Ridgemont apartment lease | 从八十年代起的租赁合同上的签名 |
[32:20] | from the early-to-mid-’80s. | 和赫布里奇近期的签名字迹 |
[32:22] | We found a pretty good match. | 结果发现一个吻合的 |
[32:24] | Steve Price. | 斯蒂夫·普莱斯 |
[32:25] | He was a tenant at Ridgemont | 真正的赫布里奇居住在此期间 |
[32:27] | At the same time the real Halbridge was living there. | 他正好是瑞吉蒙公寓的租客 |
[32:29] | So you think price killed Halbridge and took his identity? | 所以是普莱斯杀了赫布里奇 假扮作他 |
[32:31] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[32:32] | The real Halbridge had no family, | 真正的赫布里奇没有家室 |
[32:34] | But was coming into some serious cash from an inheritance. | 如此一来他可继承了一大笔钱呐 |
[32:37] | Price was poor. | 普莱斯可是穷光蛋一个 |
[32:38] | So Price knocks him off and then steals his identity. | 所以普莱斯杀了他 再让自己变成对方 |
[32:40] | Halbridge’s body is lying there at Ridgemont, | 赫布里奇被葬在瑞吉蒙地底下 |
[32:43] | Driving price crazy. | 而普莱斯则快被逼疯了 |
[32:44] | His own Tell-Tale Heart. | 就如同《泄密的心》[出自爱伦坡的小说] |
[32:48] | Peter told me you would bring up the Tell-Tale heart. | 彼得就说你会提到《泄密的心》 |
[32:50] | Oh, I’m glad my grasp of gothic fiction | 好吧 我真荣幸 |
[32:52] | is a source of amusement for you. | 说个哥特小说也能被你们当娱乐 |
[32:54] | He buys the property. | 他买下了公寓 |
[32:55] | It isn’t worth the risk of digging up the body, | 为了避免被人挖出尸体 |
[32:57] | So he cements over it | 他就用水泥封了起来 |
[32:58] | And makes sure no one ever digs there. | 确保不会有人发现 |
[33:00] | You start poking around Ridgemont, | 而你开始调查瑞吉蒙 |
[33:02] | That’s why he wants you killed. | 所以他才要杀你 |
[33:04] | I like it. | 这手法我喜欢 |
[33:06] | In theory. | 仅仅是理论上啦 |
[33:06] | Yeah, but that’s all it is, a theory. | 没错 但我们的确是口说无凭 |
[33:09] | We’ve got the signature, but it isn’t definitive. | 虽然查到了他的签名 但这不足以定罪 |
[33:11] | No, if we’re gonna prove murder one, | 要想证明他谋杀 |
[33:13] | We’re gonna need more evidence. | 我们需要更多证据 |
[33:15] | Thank you. Pay up. | 谢啦 付钱 |
[33:16] | We had a bet. | 我们打过赌 |
[33:17] | I told her at some point you’d say we need more evidence. | 我保证你迟早会说一句”需要更多证据” |
[33:19] | We do. | 的确如此 |
[33:20] | And we still don’t have the bonds. | 我们还是没查到债券的下落 |
[33:22] | What if we could kill two birds, so to speak. | 不如我们一石二鸟 |
[33:24] | Make Halbridge admit he’s Steve Price | 让赫布里奇不打自招 |
[33:26] | And reveal the bonds? | 自己暴露债券的下落 |
[33:27] | Great. What’s the plan? | 赞 什么计划 |
[33:29] | How would you feel about coming back from the dead? | 让你死而复生怎么样 |
[33:44] | This was what you found underneath one of my buildings? | 这是在我其中一栋大楼地底下发现的吗 |
[33:47] | – It is. – How did they die? | -没错 -死因是什么 |
[33:49] | We think it was murder. | 我们认为是谋杀 |
[33:52] | – Unfortunate. – Mm-hmm. | -真不幸 -嗯哼 |
[33:53] | Have you had any luck identifying it? | 确认身份了吗 |
[33:56] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[33:58] | We’ll know more when the lab work comes back, | 还得等待实验室的化验结果 |
[34:00] | Which takes weeks with older remains like this. | 所以再过几周才能知道这具干尸的身份 |
[34:03] | I was hoping that you might be able to help us. | 希望你能帮到我们 |
[34:07] | Uh, I bought the building 20 years ago. | 我在二十年前买下这栋房子 |
[34:10] | It’s before my time. | 那是之前的事了 |
[34:12] | There is one thing you might be able to help us with. | 我们还有其它事找你帮忙 |
[34:17] | I assume you recognize this woman. | 我想你也认识这个女人吧 |
[34:20] | – Do I? – You should. | -是吗 -当然 |
[34:22] | Sara Ellis. | 莎拉·埃利斯 |
[34:23] | Insurance investigator working with Sterling Bosch. | 斯博公司的保险调查员 |
[34:27] | She was investigating you concerning stolen bearer bonds. | 正在调查你涉嫌的一起债券盗窃案 |
[34:31] | Ah, yes. | 啊 对 |
[34:33] | I read about her recent misfortune. | 我听说了她遭遇不幸 |
[34:34] | What did she, uh, have to do with this? | 她生前所做与我有何关系 |
[34:37] | Does. Present tense. | 是现在 不是生前 |
[34:40] | This photo was taken yesterday. | 这张照片是昨天拍的 |
[34:41] | It appears she’s alive. | 看来她还活着 |
[34:45] | Her death was faked. | 她的死是假象 |
[34:49] | Why would she do that? | 她为何要这么做 |
[34:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:51] | But she was the one who tipped us off about the body. | 但正是她透露给我们尸体的信息 |
[34:54] | We think that she’s working with this man. | 我们觉得她和这男人是一伙的 |
[35:00] | – You know him? – What’s his name? | -你认识他吗 -他叫什么 |
[35:03] | Steve Price. | 斯蒂夫·普莱斯 |
[35:06] | That may be an alias. We’re not sure. | 这或许是他的化名 现在还不确定 |
[35:08] | Does the name ring a bell? | 对这名字有印象吗 |
[35:12] | Steve Price… | 斯蒂夫·普莱斯 |
[35:17] | No. | 没有 |
[35:19] | Well, we think these two might be targeting you in some way. | 我觉得这两人似乎是冲着你来的 |
[35:23] | If something comes up, please let me know. | 要是有什么情况 请通知我们 |
[35:26] | We’re here to help. | 我们会提供帮助 |
[35:28] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -多谢 -不客气 |
[35:30] | Keep those photos. | 照片你留着吧 |
[35:31] | I will. | 好 |
[35:41] | Nico, get in here. | 尼科 快进来 |
[35:47] | You’re getting better at planting bugs than Caffrey. | 你偷放窃听器的技术要超过卡夫瑞了呀 |
[35:50] | He’s talking? | 他全露馅了吗 |
[35:51] | Yup. | 没错 |
[35:54] | He played me. They both played me. | 他耍了我 他们联手耍了我 |
[35:56] | How did they know about the body | 他们怎么会知道尸体的事 |
[35:57] | I don’t know, but they know who I am. | 我不知道 但他们知道了我的身份 |
[36:00] | Oh, it’s time to move. | 得转移了 |
[36:02] | Got him. | 逮到他了 |
[36:07] | – Did it work? – It worked. Wine, please. | -成功了吗 -当然 上酒 |
[36:10] | Bringing Sara back from the dead was brilliant. | 让莎拉起死回生这招真绝 |
[36:13] | Sterling Bosch released the mail? | 斯博公司寄出来了吗 |
[36:14] | You had a very specific Syrah here that I wanted to try, | 你这明明有瓶特质希拉酒 我一直很想尝尝 |
[36:17] | But it’s gone missing. | 怎么不见了呢 |
[36:18] | I drank it. The pinot is fine. | 我喝了 酿得真不错 |
[36:19] | Moz, the mail. | 蚊子 邮件呢 |
[36:20] | Yes, they released it. | 对 他们寄出来了 |
[36:22] | The package from the F.A.A. | 联邦航空局的包裹 |
[36:24] | Containing the cockpit voice recording | 里面有驾驶舱的录音 |
[36:26] | Is now sitting amidst a pile of envelopes on her desk. | 现正在她书桌上和其它一堆信封躺在一起呢 |
[36:29] | Or so I was told by a very perky assistant. | 还是一位活泼可爱的助理告诉我的 |
[36:32] | Good. | 好极了 |
[36:33] | So, how are you gonna get it from her? | 那你准备怎么拿过来 |
[36:36] | Well, if we take Halbridge down, | 要是我们破了此案 |
[36:37] | The first thing Sara’s gonna want to do | 莎拉肯定第一时间 |
[36:38] | Is get out of that FBI building. | 离开联调局的大楼 |
[36:40] | An impulse I understand. | 深有同感 |
[36:42] | Sterling Bosch is on the way home. | 而斯博公司的邮件正在路上 |
[36:43] | Think she’ll stop and pick up her mail? | 你觉得她会顺道过去取吗 |
[36:45] | Yeah, she’s a workaholic, and everybody likes mail. | 当然 她是个工作狂 邮件的话最方便了 |
[36:47] | This is true. | 此话不假 |
[36:49] | To the unopened package | 为那未开封的包裹中 |
[36:50] | And the tantalizing mystery it contains. | 隐藏着的诱人秘密干一杯 |
[36:55] | – You want me to steal it? – She has a gun. | -你要我去偷吗 -她可有枪呐 |
[36:57] | Is it still pointing at you? | 她还拿枪指着你吗 |
[36:58] | No, I think I’ve convinced | 不了 我想她应该相信 |
[36:59] | her I’m not trying to kill her anymore. | 我不会再想法子杀她了 |
[37:00] | Well, you are a charmer. | 好吧 你真是魅力难当 |
[37:05] | I think I’ve got a plan that’s a little less illegal | 我想到个主意 比擅闯民宅轻点 |
[37:08] | Than breaking and entering. | 但也有点小小的不合法 |
[37:09] | – What do you need? – A car. | -有何需要 -一辆车 |
[37:11] | – You don’t drive. – I don’t drive often. | -你又不开车 -不常开罢了 |
[37:13] | Do you think the lady will accept a ride from you? | 你觉得她会答应搭你的车吗 |
[37:15] | Beats packing everything into a cab. | 总比大包小包打的来的方便 |
[37:17] | I drink to your charm, sir. | 为你的魅力干杯呐 万人迷 |
[37:23] | Did you get everything you need? | 东西都带齐了吗 |
[37:24] | – Yes, I did. – Thank you, mr. Price. | -是的 -谢谢 普莱斯先生 |
[37:26] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[37:29] | Steve Price? | 斯蒂夫·普莱斯 |
[37:31] | FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[37:33] | Did this man just remove something | 他是不是刚从保险箱里取了东西 |
[37:34] | from a security box belonging to Steve Price? | 而那保险箱属于斯蒂夫·普莱斯 |
[37:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:38] | Can I see some I.D.? | 请出示证件 |
[37:43] | I think you’ll find everything’s in order. | 我想你一定是多虑了 |
[37:48] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[37:49] | Where you headed, Steve? | 你去哪儿呢 斯蒂夫 |
[37:51] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Edgar Halbridge. | 你被捕了 罪名是谋杀艾加·赫布里奇 |
[37:55] | I wonder what’s in here. | 这里面什么宝贝呢 |
[37:57] | Huh. Goldfish. | 哎呀 招财鱼[债卷上印有金鱼] |
[38:00] | These are pretty. | 真不错 |
[38:03] | They got them. | 他们逮住他了 |
[38:04] | Thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[38:05] | I can finally take a shower that doesn’t involve a sink. | 终于能好好冲把淋了 |
[38:09] | For some reason, I imagined the FBI had showers | 不知怎的 我总想象着这大楼里 |
[38:11] | somewhere in the building. | 某个地方有淋浴房 |
[38:12] | It’s funny how we have these mental images | 真有意思 |
[38:13] | that don’t always match reality. | 人们幻想总是不切实际 |
[38:16] | Get me a cab. | 帮我叫辆车 |
[38:17] | I’m headed that way. | 我自有办法 |
[38:18] | You have a car now? | 你现在有车了吗 |
[38:21] | Which agent’s ride are you about to steal? | 偷的哪家探员的坐骑啊 |
[38:22] | Borrow. | 借的啦 |
[38:24] | I’ll leave a note and everything. | 我留了字条的 保证规矩 |
[38:26] | – I’ll get the raphael. – Yes. | -拉斐尔的画我来拿 -好吧 |
[38:27] | Don’t want you to forget it. | 可不想你忘拿了 |
[38:29] | You don’t pack light, do you? | 你去哪儿都这么多行李吗 |
[38:46] | Found a gun on the driver. | 在司机身上发现一把枪 |
[38:47] | Any luck on the suitcase with the gun they gave Neal? | 他们给尼尔的那把枪有下落吗 |
[38:50] | Nothing. Maybe they dumped it. | 没有 也许被他们扔了 |
[38:51] | – Keep looking. – Okay. | -继续找 -明白 |
[39:04] | Where’s mr. Black? | 布莱克先生呢 |
[39:05] | The canadians are holding him. | 加拿大那边关着他呢 |
[39:06] | – Are you sure? – Last we checked. | -你确定吗 -我们之前还确认过 |
[39:08] | Find out. | 快去查 |
[39:14] | Mr. Black — he’s here, isn’t he? | 布莱克先生 他就在这儿吧 |
[39:18] | Your boss got a pricey lawyer. | 你老板有钱请大律师 |
[39:20] | I don’t recall him saying you got one. | 他可不会想到你 |
[39:23] | You want to be charged as an accessory to another murder? | 你还想担个谋杀同犯的罪名吗 |
[39:26] | – Or do you want to talk to me? – Peter! | -不想的话就老实交代 -彼得 |
[39:28] | The canadians released Black 12 hours ago. | 加拿大当局称十二小时前已释放了布莱克 |
[39:31] | They didn’t have anything to charge him with. | 他们没有证据起诉他 |
[39:32] | Damn it! | 真见鬼 |
[39:34] | He was in your car. Where is he now? | 他之前坐过你的车 他现在在哪儿 |
[39:39] | He came back to finish the job. | 回来完成任务 |
[39:41] | Where’s Sara? | 莎拉在哪儿 |
[39:52] | Where do you want these? | 这些要放哪儿 |
[39:53] | Oh, um, you can just put them right back there. | 就放那儿好了 |
[39:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:59] | You know, Neal, for an art thief — | 尼尔 你这个艺术品盗贼 |
[40:00] | Alleged art thief. | 所谓的艺术品盗贼 |
[40:02] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[40:03] | 联邦航空局 该住址收件人亲启 | |
[40:03] | For an art thief, you certainly have your moments. | 你这个艺术品盗贼 还是有不错的一面 |
[40:10] | Well, I doubt you’ll be saying that | 你洗过澡睡个几个钟醒来后 |
[40:11] | after a shower and a few hours of sleep. | 我想你就不会这么说了 |
[40:13] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 好吧 算你没错 |
[40:16] | Oh, brother. It never ends. | 老天 真是没完没了 |
[40:21] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[40:52] | Hey! | 喂 |
[40:55] | Drop it. Now! | 放下枪 快点 |
[40:58] | I said drop it! | 我叫你放下枪 |
[41:00] | I’d listen to her if I were you. | 换作我的话 我就照做 |
[41:09] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[41:10] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快走 |
[41:14] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[41:15] | She needed a ride. | 开车送她回家嘛 |
[41:20] | Excitement and intrigue… | 祸福共兮 |
[41:22] | Follow me wherever I go. | 如影随形 |
[41:23] | That’s probably true for both of us. | 看来对咱俩都适用 |
[41:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:26] | Looking forward to trying that soup. | 我还指望着那份汤呢 |
[41:30] | Soup? | 什么汤 |
[41:38] | Neal? | 发什么愣呢 尼尔 |