时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | 12 past 4. | 四时十二分 |
[00:07] | Still no sign of our jewel thief. | 仍然不见我们的珠宝窃贼 |
[00:09] | You lift 100 grand worth of stones from Bloustein’s, | 换你从布斯坦珠宝店偷了价值10万的宝石 |
[00:12] | you want to unload them as fast as possible. | 准会急着销赃 |
[00:15] | Give it time. | 耐心点 |
[00:16] | Your gut’s still telling you it’s an inside job? | 你还是跟着直觉走 认为是内鬼 |
[00:18] | Why do you ask? | 你有意见 |
[00:21] | ’cause I have an Andrew Jackson | 我赌二十美元 |
[00:22] | telling me it wasn’t. | 不是内鬼 |
[00:24] | I’ll take your money, Jones. | 那我就收下了 琼斯 |
[00:26] | Oh, get out your wallets, gentlemen. | 准备好钱包 先生们 |
[00:28] | Here comes our suspect. | 疑犯登场了 |
[00:43] | Let’s make this quick. | 我们尽快完成交易 |
[00:48] | Run the plate. | 查下车牌 |
[00:51] | Got it. Katherine Macmillan. | 查到了 凯瑟琳·麦克米兰 |
[00:54] | Bloustein’s assistant manager. | 布斯坦珠宝店的副经理 |
[00:57] | You’re pretty happy with yourself, huh? | 你暗爽了吧 |
[00:59] | I’m not the one who bet against the gut. | 我可从不跟直觉作对 |
[01:03] | So, how does this work? | 我们怎么交易 |
[01:03] | You show me the cash, I show you the jewelry? | 是不是先彼此验验货 |
[01:06] | You gonna let me in? | 能进车里谈吗 |
[01:13] | This isn’t a drug deal in a parking lot. | 这可不同于停车场里的毒品交易 |
[01:15] | I’m not flashing this much cash in the open. | 我不会在大庭广众下露白 |
[01:20] | You alone? | 车上还有人 |
[01:23] | Please show me the money. | 请给我看看你的钱 |
[01:28] | Look, maybe you should reconsider. | 听着 也许你应该再考虑考虑 |
[01:30] | The right buyer would pay you twice what I’m offering. | 这珠宝能卖我出价的两倍 |
[01:33] | Why is he trying to talk her out of it? | 他为何要劝她收手 |
[01:35] | Soft spot for a pretty lady? | 怜香惜玉吗 |
[01:36] | What are you doing, Neal? | 你在搞什么 尼尔 |
[01:40] | Show me the stones. | 给我看看宝石 |
[01:50] | The deal was for $100,000. | 我们说好10万成交 |
[01:52] | Yeah. I know how much the deal was for. | 我知道成交价 |
[01:59] | I’d like my money now. | 请把钱给我 |
[02:06] | It’s all there. | 钱在这儿 |
[02:07] | You can count it. | 你数清楚 |
[02:09] | “Count it.” That’s our signal. | “数清楚” 这是暗号 |
[02:11] | Move in! Move in! | 行动 行动 |
[02:21] | No guns! | 放下枪 |
[02:22] | No guns, guys | 放下枪 |
[02:25] | Drop your weapons! Drop them! | 收起武器 都收起来 |
[02:27] | Step out of the car. | 出来 |
[02:28] | Weapons down! Weapons down! | 放下枪 放下枪 |
[02:30] | This way. | 这边 |
[02:42] | Please don’t take away my son. | 求你们别带走我儿子 |
[02:45] | What happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[02:47] | Don’t hold your breath for a mother-and-son reunion. | 你就别盼着母子大团圆了 |
[03:06] | Hey, moz. | 蚊子 |
[03:09] | How often do I say “Thank you”? | 我平时常说”谢谢”吗 |
[03:11] | – Sarcastically? – No. | -讽刺的那种 -不是 |
[03:12] | – Rhetically. – Genuinely. | -反诘的那种 -真诚的那种 |
[03:14] | I can’t recall. Why? | 我都没印象 怎么了 |
[03:16] | You’ve done… a lot for me. | 你为我做了这么多 |
[03:20] | I wanted to say “Thank you.” | 我想说一句”谢谢” |
[03:23] | You’re welcome. | 客气 |
[03:24] | There’s more. | 还有呢 |
[03:26] | The cockpit voice recording from Kate’s plane? | 还记得凯特在飞机上的那份录音吗 |
[03:29] | Last we saw it, it was in the apartment | 它最后落在了美女保险调查员 |
[03:31] | of the beautiful insurance investigator Sara Ellis. | 莎拉·埃利斯的公寓里 |
[03:34] | What’d you do, moz? | 你做了什么 蚊子 |
[03:37] | I went to her apartment. | 我去了她的公寓 |
[03:39] | And? | 然后呢 |
[03:40] | You know she put in a Ranzig keypad lock? | 你知道她装了个蓝指牌键盘锁吗 |
[03:43] | I noticed. | 我看到了 |
[03:44] | People tend to upgrade their security | 在被人企图谋杀后 |
[03:45] | after an attempted murder. | 人们都会升级安保系统 |
[03:47] | Ranzig’s tough to beat. | 蓝指的锁很难破解 |
[03:49] | Not if you have the code. | 你要是有密码就另当别论 |
[03:50] | How’d you get it? | 怎么弄到的 |
[03:51] | She blocks the combination when she enters it. | 她输入时都会遮住键盘 |
[03:56] | Thermal scope. | 热敏探测仪 |
[03:58] | Residual heat from her fingers. | 按键还留有她手指的余温 |
[04:01] | – Impressed? – Yeah. | -厉害吧 -当然 |
[04:02] | So you waited for her to leave. | 你等到她走远了 |
[04:08] | It took a while. | 还是花了点时间 |
[04:11] | But you’re gonna be very happy with what I found. | 不过我拿回的东西你一准喜欢 |
[04:22] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[04:25] | Kate’s last words are on here. | 这是凯特的临终遗言 |
[04:28] | That’s a possibility. | 可能吧 |
[04:29] | It also may… | 它也可能解开 |
[04:31] | tell us what happened. | 飞机爆炸之谜 |
[04:34] | Listen, I got to meet with Peter. | 我现在得去和彼得碰头 |
[04:36] | I’ll…open this later. | 迟些再听吧 |
[04:45] | Thanks, moz. | 多谢了 蚊子 |
[04:48] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[04:55] | How’s the kid? | 那孩子怎么样 |
[04:57] | Olly? | 奥利吗 |
[04:58] | Well, he’s doing as well as any 5-year-old | 就和所有被从妈妈身边 |
[05:00] | ripped from his mother’s arms. | 拽走的五岁孩子表现一样 |
[05:01] | We had to hand him over to child-protective services. | 我们得把他送去幼儿保护中心 |
[05:04] | If you thought there might have been a kid, | 如果你觉得那车里可能有孩子 |
[05:05] | you should have said something. | 应该先暗示我 |
[05:07] | I did. | 我暗示了 |
[05:07] | No. You were busy | 才怪 你当时只顾着 |
[05:08] | trying to talk the mother into not making a sale. | 劝说那位母亲收手 |
[05:11] | Come on. Katherine Macmillan is not a jewel thief. | 凯瑟琳·麦克米兰才不是珠宝惯偷 |
[05:13] | You mean, no priors, | 你就是指没有前科 |
[05:15] | she’s a PTA mom who volunteers her time | 还有周末在少年宫 |
[05:17] | at the youth center on the weekends? | 做志愿者辅导青少年 |
[05:18] | Throw a mullet on her, | 再剪个长穗头型 |
[05:19] | and she’s Carol Brady. | 她就是卡洛·布莱迪[美剧中贤妻良母] |
[05:20] | Carol Brady had an affair with Greg Brady. | 她可是和养子有一腿[两位演员在剧外] |
[05:23] | Proof that everybody’s got a dark side. | 你想证明每个人都有阴暗面 |
[05:25] | Thing about the law — one size fits all. | 只要涉及司法 就得一视同仁 |
[05:32] | Jones, what’s going on? | 琼斯 怎么了 |
[05:33] | Katherine Macmillan’s asking to speak to you | 凯瑟琳·麦克米兰要和你谈谈 |
[05:35] | about her arrest. | 她被捕的事 |
[05:36] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[05:38] | Mrs. Brady wants to talk. | 贤妻良母女士打算招供 |
[05:40] | Want to tag along? | 要不要一起来听 |
[05:41] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[05:46] | Eight months ago, I adopted my son, Olly, | 八个月前 我收养了我的儿子奥利 |
[05:49] | through an international adoption lawyer, | 是通过一位专职跨国收养的律师 |
[05:51] | Luke Donovan. | 路克·多诺万 |
[05:53] | – Where’s Olly from? – Chechnya. | -奥利是哪里人 -车臣 |
[05:54] | Mr. Donovan has connections to agencies | 多诺万和很多东欧的收养机构 |
[05:56] | all over eastern europe. | 有联系 |
[05:58] | A month after the adoption was finalized, | 在收养后的一个月 |
[06:01] | he told me the Chechen birth mother had come forward | 他告诉我在车臣的生母跳出来 |
[06:04] | and wanted Olly back. | 想把奥利要回去 |
[06:07] | He said it was a scam the birth mothers pull sometimes. | 他说孩子的生母经常耍这种手段 |
[06:09] | They don’t want their kids. They want your money. | 他们并不想要回孩子 只想讹钱 |
[06:11] | He said I could pay her $50,000 to make her go away. | 他说给她5万可以把她打发走 |
[06:15] | But she didn’t go away. | 但是她没走 |
[06:16] | Last week, he told me | 上周 他跟我说 |
[06:18] | things with the birth mother had gotten complicated. | 生母的事情有变 |
[06:21] | She wanted more money. | 那生母贪得无厌 |
[06:23] | He said if I wanted to keep my son, | 他说如果我想留住儿子 |
[06:25] | I had one week | 就得在一周内 |
[06:26] | to come up with an additional $100,000. | 再筹10万 |
[06:30] | Piece of cake, right? | 他说得容易 |
[06:31] | One week? | 一周 |
[06:33] | Did Donovan give you any proof | 多诺万是否出示过什么证据 |
[06:35] | that the birth mother had come forward? | 证明孩子生母的出现 |
[06:37] | Some papers with chicken scratches for a signature. | 一些签着鸟语的文件 |
[06:40] | I put in calls at the State Department | 我向国务院申请查证 |
[06:42] | to check out his story, but the clock was ticking. | 但是时间不够了 |
[06:45] | If he was telling the truth, | 如果他所说属实 |
[06:47] | and I delayed things… | 而我来不及付钱 |
[06:48] | They’d take Olly away from you. | 他们会把奥利带走 |
[06:51] | So you decided to rob your own store. | 所以你就决定监守自盗 |
[06:53] | Not exactly mother of the year — I know. | 这不是个好母亲该做的事 我知道 |
[06:55] | Neither was taking your child to an exchange | 好母亲也不该把孩子带到 |
[06:57] | with a potentially dangerous fence. | 销赃现场 |
[07:00] | If someone threatened to kidnap your wife, | 如果有人威胁要绑架你妻子 |
[07:02] | would you let her out of your sight? | 你会让她离开你身边吗 |
[07:06] | You’re sure Olly’s adoption was legal? | 你确定奥利是合法收养吗 |
[07:09] | He has an ri-4 visa, a social security number… | 他有登记签证 有社保号码 |
[07:13] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[07:15] | And if I go to prison, I may never see him again. | 如果我坐牢 我可能再也见不到他了 |
[07:20] | Donovan is shaking Katherine down for cash | 多诺万利用凯瑟琳的孩子 |
[07:22] | using her kid as leverage. | 勒索她 |
[07:24] | It’s tough to prove. | 这很难证明 |
[07:25] | Well, maybe it’s the real mother, maybe it’s not. | 也许真是生母找来 也许不是 |
[07:27] | Katherine calls him on it, | 如果让凯瑟琳打给他 |
[07:29] | He can just say that the real mom changed her mind | 他会说生母改变主意了 |
[07:31] | and moved on to the next family. | 然后再去找下一个家庭 |
[07:33] | Sounds like extortion to me. | 反正我听着像是勒索 |
[07:35] | I’m gonna pay Donovan a visit. | 我要去会会多诺万 |
[07:36] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[07:43] | Yes. Katherine Macmillan. | 对 凯瑟琳·麦克米兰 |
[07:45] | I read about it in this morning’s paper. | 我读了今早的报纸 |
[07:47] | Poor Olly. | 可怜的奥利 |
[07:49] | If there’s anything I can do… | 如果有什么我能帮忙… |
[07:51] | You can tell me why you demanded $100,000 from her. | 就说说你为什么找她要10万美金吧 |
[07:54] | No, no, no. No. I didn’t demand anything. | 不 不是 不是我要的 |
[07:57] | Sometimes… the birth mothers | 有时候 孩子的生母 |
[07:59] | will threaten to reclaim their children | 会威胁说要把孩子带回去 |
[08:01] | unless they’re given a large sum of money. | 除非付给他们一大笔钱 |
[08:03] | It’s unfortunate, but these are the waters. | 这也是没办法 那些可是孩子生母 |
[08:07] | Prove to me that Olly’s birth mother came forward. | 我要奥利生母出现的证据 |
[08:09] | Well, I’ll be happy to give you the name | 我可以告诉你 |
[08:10] | of my Chechen contact. | 我在车臣的联系人 |
[08:11] | If you need proof beyond that, | 如果这还不够 |
[08:13] | feel free to charter a flight to Gudermes | 你可以飞去古德梅斯 |
[08:15] | and find her yourself. | 亲自去找她 |
[08:17] | Katherine told you she didn’t have the money. | 凯瑟琳说她钱不够 |
[08:19] | Well, yes, and I had no idea what she’d resort to to get it. | 是的 我也不知道她打算从哪弄钱 |
[08:21] | She’s an adult. I told her the truth. | 她是成人了 我只是通知她这个事实 |
[08:23] | She robbed a jewelry store. | 她竟抢了家珠宝店 |
[08:25] | If I’m guilty of something, | 如果说有什么事让我有负罪感 |
[08:26] | It’s believing that she was a good parent. | 那就是相信她会是个好家长 |
[08:30] | I don’t tear families apart, agent. | 我可不会拆散家庭 探员 |
[08:33] | I bring them together. | 我帮他们结为一体 |
[08:38] | Sometimes it doesn’t work out. | 只可惜有时候不奏效 |
[08:55] | Clark Maskhadov. | 克拉克·马萨托夫 |
[08:56] | A.K.A. “Clark the shark.” | 人称”大鲨鱼” |
[08:58] | Yeah, he likes to chew people up. | 他就喜欢把人”咬碎” |
[09:00] | He’s the enforcer for Kaz Abramov. | 他是卡兹·阿布拉莫夫的手下 |
[09:03] | Chechen mob boss? | 车臣黑帮老大 |
[09:05] | What’s he doing calling on Donovan? | 他为什么会去找多诺万 |
[09:06] | Maybe he wants Donovan’s help becoming a daddy. | 也许他要多诺万帮他领养孩子 |
[09:09] | You think the Chechen mob’s involved with his adoptions. | 你认为车臣黑帮和他的领养业务有关 |
[09:11] | My gut tells me there’s a connection. | 直觉告诉我两者有联系 |
[09:14] | Your gut’s rarely wrong. | 你的直觉很少出错 |
[09:15] | Where’s Maskhadov now? | 马萨托夫现在哪儿 |
[09:16] | I’ve got Jones sitting on him. | 我让琼斯去监视他了 |
[09:18] | Let’s see where he leads us. | 看看有什么线索 |
[09:21] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 有何贵干 女士 |
[09:22] | What’s Sara doing here? | 莎拉来这里干什么 |
[09:25] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[09:27] | Let her up. | 让她进来 |
[09:29] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这是好主意吗 |
[09:30] | I don’t know. Let’s ask her. | 不清楚 问问就知道了 |
[09:40] | What are you doing here, Sara? | 有事吗 莎拉 |
[09:41] | I came to see Neal. | 我来见尼尔 |
[09:42] | Hear that? She came to see you. | 听见没 她来看你 |
[09:43] | It’s not a social visit. | 我可不是来闲聊 |
[09:44] | You broke into my house — again. | 你闯入我家 这是第二次了 |
[09:46] | – Really? – Can you prove it? | -是吗 -你能证明吗 |
[09:48] | I can. | 我能 |
[09:49] | I’d like him to submit to a polygraph. | 我要对他进行测谎 |
[09:51] | I’m not issuing a polygraph. | 我不会批准对他进行测谎 |
[09:52] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[09:53] | I brought my own. | 我自己带设备了 |
[09:55] | She has her own. | 她自己准备了装备 |
[09:55] | I see that. | 看见了 |
[09:57] | Sara, if you had any proof that could justify | 莎拉 如果你有证据证明 |
[10:00] | – this polygraph — – I’ll take it. | -这次测谎的合理性 -我接受 |
[10:03] | I didn’t break into her house. | 我没闯进她家 |
[10:05] | Great. Can I borrow an office? | 很好 我能借一间办公室吗 |
[10:10] | This should be fun. | 应该会很有趣 |
[10:13] | All right. State your name. | 好吧 说出你的名字 |
[10:16] | Neal Caffrey. | 尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[10:18] | What color are your eyes? | 眼睛是什么颜色 |
[10:20] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[10:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:22] | Tell me a lie. | 说句谎话 |
[10:25] | That color does not bring out | 衣服颜色没能衬托出 |
[10:28] | the subtle glint of hazel in your eyes. | 你眼睛淡褐色的光彩 |
[10:30] | Voice stress analyzer. | 语调分析器 |
[10:31] | Sterling Bosch. Standard issue. | 斯博公司标准设备 |
[10:33] | More portable than a polygraph, | 比测谎仪更方便携带 |
[10:34] | and I don’t have to hire an analyst. | 也不需要雇分析师 |
[10:37] | An unopened package from the FAA | 有一个联邦航空局寄给我的 |
[10:39] | was stolen from my home. | 未开封包裹从我家被偷了 |
[10:42] | Did you take it? | 是你偷的吗 |
[10:43] | I did not. | 不是 |
[10:46] | Do you know who did? | 你知道谁偷的吗 |
[10:48] | I do not. | 不知道 |
[10:51] | He took it. | 是他偷的 |
[10:53] | What makes you so sure? | 你怎么这么肯定 |
[10:56] | Package from the FAA. Kate died on a plane. | 联邦航空局啊 凯特是在飞机上被炸死的 |
[11:00] | Neal’s involved. | 尼尔肯定和这有关 |
[11:02] | The package arrived | 那个包裹是在我们 |
[11:03] | while we were working together on the Halbridge case — | 合作赫布里奇那个案子时邮给我的 |
[11:06] | the same time you started playing nice. | 就在你对我示好的那段时间 |
[11:08] | I think there was something in that package — | 我认为包裹里面 |
[11:10] | Something you wanted, and you used me to get it. | 是你想要的东西 你利用我帮你拿到 |
[11:14] | Am I wrong? | 我没说错吧 |
[11:16] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[11:19] | Listen, Sara, despite what you think, | 听着 莎拉 不管你怎么想 |
[11:21] | this situation has nothing to do with us. | 这个误会都与你我无关 |
[11:24] | So why don’t we call a time-out, | 我们还是到此为止 |
[11:25] | talk things over, and get past it? | 好好谈谈 消除这个误会 |
[11:28] | Coffee, dinner, you name it. | 喝咖啡 吃晚饭 随你所愿 |
[11:30] | What do you say? | 意下如何 |
[11:31] | I say that you’re also responsible | 我还要说你在2005年4月 |
[11:34] | for the theft of a Raphael in April of 2005. | 偷了那幅拉斐尔的油画 |
[11:37] | I only agreed to talk about the stolen package, | 我只同意谈论那个被偷的包裹 |
[11:39] | so I guess we’re done. | 我看我们还是到此为止吧 |
[11:40] | No. | 不 |
[11:42] | No, we’re not. | 还没结束呢 |
[11:46] | I took the polygraph. | 我通过测谎了 |
[11:47] | You cheated. I don’t know how… | 你作弊了 我不知道是什么方法 |
[11:49] | But you cheated. | 但是你肯定作弊了 |
[11:51] | You’re playing with fire. | 你这是在玩火 |
[11:52] | Sara is like a tornado in heels, | 莎拉可不是好惹的人物 |
[11:55] | and you’re — | 而你是… |
[11:55] | Please, please don’t reduce me to a trailer park. | 别说我老是招蜂引蝶 |
[11:57] | Mm, if the shoe fits. | 要我说你就是 |
[12:00] | Hey, Jones. | 琼斯 |
[12:01] | I just tailed Maskhadov to the old New York room. | 我跟踪马萨托夫到了旧纽约会馆 |
[12:03] | How long ago? | 几时到的 |
[12:03] | 10 minutes. Looks like the place is hopping. | 十分钟前 看来这地方又开张了 |
[12:05] | Good. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[12:07] | Clark the shark just disappeared into | 大鲨鱼刚进了 |
[12:09] | the old new york room. | 旧纽约会馆 |
[12:10] | I thought that place got shut down. | 我以为那地方被关了 |
[12:12] | Well, apparently, it’s reopened for business. | 看来又挂牌营业了 |
[12:16] | Donovan won a Texas hold ’em tournament | 多诺万去年在澳门举行的 |
[12:18] | in Macau last year. | 德州扑克比赛中胜出 |
[12:19] | There’s our connection between Clark and Donovan. | 这就是克拉克和多诺万之间的联系 |
[12:21] | Could be. Let’s find out. | 有可能 我们去查查吧 |
[12:23] | This conversation about Sara is not over. | 莎拉这事我还没完呢 |
[12:25] | I didn’t think it would be. | 我就知道 |
[12:34] | Bouncer and a password to get in. | 保镖守着 得要暗号才能进去 |
[12:36] | The guy talking to the girl in the purple dress — | 和紫裙子姑娘说话的那个男人 |
[12:39] | That’s Burya Buryatskiy, | 他是拜亚斯基 |
[12:41] | Abramov’s right arm. | 阿布拉莫夫的得力助手 |
[12:43] | Want me to see if Donovan’s inside? | 想让我进去看看多诺万在不在吗 |
[12:45] | How you gonna get in? | 你怎么进去 |
[12:46] | Call me. | 打电话给我 |
[12:47] | – Why? – You want me to get in? | -为什么 -到底想不想我混进去 |
[12:55] | – Can you hear me? – Yeah. | -能听见我说话吗 -能 |
[12:56] | Don’t hang up. | 别挂断 |
[13:07] | Oh, excuse me. Sorry about that, sir. | 对不起 真抱歉 先生 |
[13:16] | Can I see your phone? | 我能看看你的手机吗 |
[13:22] | Password? | 暗号 |
[13:24] | Sunnydale. | 萨尼戴尔 |
[13:26] | Go ahead. | 进去吧 |
[13:28] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[13:29] | What happens when Buryatskiy finds out | 要是拜亚斯基在他口袋 |
[13:31] | he’s got your phone in his pocket? | 发现你的手机怎么办 |
[13:32] | Better keep his hands off my rollover minutes. | 那可不能让他占了我便宜 |
[13:39] | – Hey. – Password? | -你好 -暗号 |
[13:41] | Sunnydale. | 萨尼戴尔 |
[13:45] | He’s okay. | 让他进去 |
[14:23] | Burya. | 拜亚 |
[14:25] | Ready for big game? | 准备好大赌一场了吗 |
[14:26] | I’m ready to win. | 看我大胜一场吧 |
[14:28] | Maybe I check your sleeves for pocket queens. | 我是不是该查查你有没有出千 |
[14:30] | You’ll find nothing. | 没有的事 |
[14:32] | Give me a light. | 给我点烟 |
[14:39] | Kaz Abramov. | 卡兹·阿布拉莫夫 |
[14:41] | It’s a pleasure. | 幸会 |
[14:43] | – Who are you? – Nick Halden. | -你是谁 -尼科·海登 |
[14:46] | I hear you got a game going. | 听说你有场牌局 |
[14:48] | Unfortunately, we just filled last spot for Friday night. | 很遗憾 周五的比赛名额刚刚报满 |
[14:51] | That’s a shame. | 的确遗憾 |
[14:53] | At the risk of sounding immodest, | 说这话可能有点不谦逊 |
[14:54] | my last gambling spree a few years back | 几年前我的豪赌狂潮 |
[14:56] | brought the sun city to its knees. | 让整个太阳城都俯首称臣 |
[14:58] | And what? | 那又怎样 |
[14:59] | You want to use my establishment for your encore? | 想在我的地盘做你的安可演出吗 |
[15:01] | Wherever I play, attention follows. | 无论我在哪出现 都会吸引注意力 |
[15:03] | The type of attention that draws bigger players | 那种能够吸引更有钱 |
[15:05] | with much bigger wallets. | 出手更阔玩家的吸引力 |
[15:06] | The buy-in is $100,000. | 想要参与底金10万美元 |
[15:09] | When’s it get interesting? | 玩这么小很无趣啊 |
[15:12] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[15:14] | Find my new friend here a seat for Friday night, will you? | 给我们这位新朋友在周五找个位置好吗 |
[15:18] | Please. | 好了 |
[15:20] | What do you got? | 衣服上有东西 |
[15:22] | Ooh, you got one. | 有个线头 |
[15:27] | Are you still there? | 还在听吗 |
[15:28] | Anything on Donovan? | 有多诺万的消息吗 |
[15:29] | I’m working on it. | 还在查 |
[15:32] | Buy-in for Friday is $100,000. | 周五的底金是10万美元 |
[15:34] | Method of payment? | 请问付款方式 |
[15:44] | Bank account and routing number. | 银行账号和汇款号码 |
[15:47] | Just one moment while I verify. | 稍等 我验证一下 |
[15:59] | I’m sorry, Mr. Halden, | 抱歉 海登先生 |
[16:00] | but it appears your account has insufficient funds. | 你的账户看来余额不足 |
[16:03] | There must be some error. | 肯定是出了什么差错 |
[16:05] | Apologies, but I won’t be able to hold your spot | 抱歉 拿不到钱的话 |
[16:07] | in the game until I have the money in hand. | 我就无法为你保留周五牌局的名额 |
[16:09] | You saw me and Abramov chatting just now, right, Sam? | 你刚也看见我和阿布拉莫夫聊天了 萨姆 |
[16:12] | That was him thanking me. | 那是他在感谢我 |
[16:14] | Now, I’d hate to tell him that the man | 我真不忍心告诉他 |
[16:15] | who saved his beloved prostitutka from the Russian | 我在俄罗斯救了他心爱的妓女 |
[16:18] | diamond mines was denied access into his poker game | 却因为你不能 |
[16:20] | because you couldn’t overlook something | 解决小小的账户错误 |
[16:22] | as trivial as a bank error. | 而无缘参与扑克牌局 |
[16:26] | Come on. | 通融一下 |
[16:28] | We close to entrants one hour before the game. | 开始前一小时务必付款 |
[16:32] | And it has to be cash. | 必须是现金 |
[16:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:40] | See ya. | 回见 |
[16:43] | Well? | 什么情况 |
[16:44] | I may have an angle on how we can take down Donovan. | 我想我有办法拿下多诺万了 |
[16:48] | You got 100 grand I can borrow? | 能借我10万块吗 |
[16:56] | What do we have? | 有何进展 |
[16:57] | Donovan’s subpoenaed files. | 我们传唤了多诺万的资料文件 |
[16:59] | All his adoptions look perfectly legit, | 他的领养业务看着都合法 |
[17:01] | Katherine Macmillan’s included. | 包括凯瑟琳·麦克米兰那起 |
[17:03] | I called his liaison in Gudermes. | 我联系了他在古德梅斯的联系人 |
[17:04] | The guy corroborated Donovan’s story | 那个人证实了多诺万 |
[17:06] | about Olly’s birth mother. | 关于奥利生母的说辞 |
[17:07] | Of course he did. | 那是当然 |
[17:08] | He’s probably getting a cut of Donovan’s extortion money. | 他八成是收了多诺万敲诈来的贿款 |
[17:11] | Or Donovan’s telling the truth. | 也可能是多诺万说了真话 |
[17:12] | Oh, no. No way he’s clean. | 不不不 他绝不清白 |
[17:15] | Neal did a little digging in the New York room yesterday, | 尼尔昨天打入了旧纽约会馆 |
[17:17] | found out why Donovan was so eager | 发现了多诺万 |
[17:18] | to shake down Katherine. | 为什么要勒索凯瑟琳 |
[17:20] | He’s in the red 200 grand with the Abramov crime family. | 他欠阿布拉莫夫那伙人20万 |
[17:23] | And he’s planning on winning it back | 他打算在周五的扑克牌局中 |
[17:24] | at their poker game Friday night. | 把钱赢回来 |
[17:26] | So Abramov must have him on a clock. | 这么说阿布拉莫夫一定是给了他还款期限 |
[17:28] | Which means he’s desperate. He’s gotta win. | 也就是说他很绝望 他必须要赢 |
[17:30] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[17:31] | But what if Neal were to play Donovan | 但要是派尼尔去搅局 |
[17:32] | in that poker game and made sure he didn’t win? | 和他在赌桌上一较高下 再将其打败 |
[17:35] | Oh. Then he’d get even more desperate. | 逼得他走投无路 |
[17:37] | Desperate enough to try | 狗急跳墙的他 |
[17:38] | and shake down another adoptive parent. | 会再次尝试勒索其他养父母 |
[17:40] | How would you guys feel about going under | 让你俩假扮成一对为跨国领养问题 |
[17:42] | as a couple working through a tricky international adoption? | 而头疼的夫妻 意下如何 |
[17:46] | It’d be selfish of us not to share our love | 不让小萨米尔感受到父母的关爱 |
[17:48] | with little Samir. | 那太自私了 |
[17:51] | “Ra.” Samira. | 是”拉” 萨米拉 |
[17:52] | You wanted a girl. | 你想要个女孩 |
[17:54] | This is good. | 这主意不错 |
[17:55] | Neal makes Donovan desperate for cash… | 尼尔让多诺万急着求钱 |
[17:57] | and he extorts the two of you to recoup his losses. | 他就敲诈你们来还债 |
[18:01] | So you just used a tack? | 你用个大头钉就搞定了 |
[18:03] | She surprised me. What else was I gonna do? | 她这招简直出其不备 我别无选择 |
[18:05] | It worked. | 挺有用的 |
[18:06] | How’d she know someone broke in? | 她怎么知道有人闯入她家 |
[18:07] | Oh, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:08] | 100 failed attempts on her keypad? | 可能是因为键区多次输入密码错误 |
[18:10] | – That would do it. – Yeah. | -我看靠谱 -是吧 |
[18:11] | So I’m guessing you haven’t listened | 这么说你还没听过 |
[18:13] | to the fruits of my labor yet. | 我的劳动成果是吧 |
[18:15] | No. I’ve been busy with a case. | 没呢 我一直在忙个案子 |
[18:16] | Neal, it’s me. | 尼尔 是我啊 |
[18:18] | You weren’t there, moz. | 当时你并不在场 蚊子 |
[18:20] | You didn’t see it happen. | 你没亲眼目睹发生的一切 |
[18:21] | I witnessed the aftermath — | 可我看到了事后的惨况 |
[18:23] | figuratively and literally. | 不管是飞机残骸还是你的”惨况” |
[18:25] | Look. When you’re ready to listen — | 听着 等你准备好要听… |
[18:27] | – You’ll be there. – Yes. | -和你一起听 -对 |
[18:29] | So what is this case? | 你在忙什么案子 |
[18:30] | I’m taking down a lawyer. | 我在对付一个律师 |
[18:32] | He’s extorting money from the parents | 他利用被领养的孩子们当筹码 |
[18:33] | using their adopted kids as leverage. | 对其父母进行敲诈 |
[18:35] | Adopted kids? Uh-huh. | 被领养的孩子 |
[18:37] | What kind of a cretin preys on helpless adopted kids? | 哪个混蛋白痴会用那些无助的孩子赚钱啊 |
[18:40] | All they want is a fair shake and a chance to belong. | 他们只不过想和其他小孩一样 有个家而已 |
[18:43] | I know. You were adopted. | 我知道 你也是被领养的 |
[18:44] | Foster care. I was never adopted. | 是寄养 我才不是被领养的 |
[18:48] | How are you gonna take down this pig? | 你准备怎么对付那禽兽 |
[18:49] | Poker game. | 打扑克 |
[18:50] | You better win. | 你最好赢了他 |
[18:51] | Well, that’s the game plan. | 原计划就是如此 |
[18:52] | You better make sure you win. | 你最好保证你能赢了他 |
[18:53] | Again, that’s the game plan. | 还是这句话 原计划就是如此 |
[18:54] | – What’s his tell? – I will figure out his tell. | -他说谎时的微表情是什么 -我会弄清楚 |
[18:57] | You do that. | 交给你了 |
[18:59] | Then crush him. | 让他一败涂地 |
[19:02] | Over here. That’s good. | 放这儿 好的 |
[19:07] | Look at you two. | 看看这小两口 |
[19:08] | Did I wake up in the Hamptons? | 我是在汉普顿呢么 |
[19:10] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你瞎扯什么呢 |
[19:11] | We look good. | 这身打扮超赞啊 |
[19:13] | Donovan knows the feds are looking into him. | 多诺万知道自己被条子们盯上了 |
[19:15] | So convincing him to take on new clients | 所以说服他在这时候接纳新客户 |
[19:16] | isn’t gonna be easy. | 可不容易 |
[19:18] | Everything you need to know is in this briefcase — | 你们要记住的资料都在这公文包里 |
[19:20] | Salary history, | 薪金历史 |
[19:22] | legal documents, | 法律文件 |
[19:23] | names and numbers of your Sudanese adoption contacts. | 还有你们苏丹领养联系人的姓名和电话 |
[19:27] | Do you feel married? | 你俩有夫妻的感觉么 |
[19:29] | We feel like Tanya and David Mayburn, | 我们是坦娅和戴维·莫博恩 |
[19:31] | a happy couple trying to adopt a 6-month-old | 一对幸福的小夫妻 想要在苏丹法希尔 |
[19:33] | from Al-fashir in Sudan. | 领养一个6个月大的孩子 |
[19:36] | A few photos of little Samira. | 还有些小萨米拉的照片 |
[19:42] | You wanted a girl, so we got a girl. | 你想要个女孩 你倒是如愿以偿了 |
[19:45] | How is that fair? | 这根本不公平 |
[19:46] | Excuse me. Who’s the one on the phone | 你好意思说 在你和那帮狐朋狗友 |
[19:47] | with al-fashir every day while you’re off | 打球打得开心的时候 |
[19:49] | hitting a bucket of balls with the boys? | 是谁每天在和法希尔那边通电话 |
[19:52] | Sounds like a married couple to me. | 你俩还真像那么回事儿 |
[19:54] | Knock ’em dead. | 去给他好看 |
[19:56] | It was our love of children | 对孩子的喜爱 |
[19:57] | that brought us together. | 让我们走到了一起 |
[19:59] | Fast forward five years. We’ve tried everything… | 结婚这五年来 所有办法我们都试过了 |
[20:02] | to conceive on our own, but… | 只想怀一个我们自己的孩子 但是 |
[20:03] | It wasn’t meant to be. | 天不遂人愿 |
[20:04] | So, you decided to adopt internationally. | 所以你们决定跨国领养 |
[20:07] | What kept it from being finalized? | 为何这件事一直没有敲定呢 |
[20:08] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[20:09] | We’ve been calling the agency in Al-Fashir, but — | 我们一直在给法希尔的代理人打电话 但是 |
[20:11] | Every time, it’s the run-around. | 每次都跟我们这打太极 |
[20:13] | Can’t get a straight answer. | 一直得不到明确的答复 |
[20:14] | Whatever’s going on, we want it fixed. | 不管有什么问题 我们都要解决 |
[20:16] | We heard you’re the man that can make it happen. | 我们听说你有办法 |
[20:18] | Really? Who told you that? | 是吗 谁告诉你们的 |
[20:20] | Gilbert. Gilbert Lowenstein. | 吉尔伯特·洛温斯坦 |
[20:22] | At the Hemmingson institute. He — | 海明森协会的那个 他… |
[20:23] | Gilbert! I haven’t talked to him in ages. | 是他啊 我都好久没和他联系了 |
[20:26] | Did his daughter finish school? | 他女儿毕业了吗 |
[20:28] | Which one was that again? | 在哪里念书来着 |
[20:29] | Yale. | 耶鲁 |
[20:30] | Emily graduated cum laude. | 艾米丽以优等生身份毕业 |
[20:34] | And how is Gil doing with the divorce? | 老吉离婚的事办得如何 |
[20:37] | Well, with all due respect, uh, Mr. Donovan, | 恕我直言 多诺万先生 |
[20:40] | we’re here to discuss our daughter. | 我们此行是为了我们的女儿 |
[20:43] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:44] | And if you want my services, answer my questions. | 如果你们想让我帮忙 就回答我的问题 |
[20:49] | He’s onto them. | 他起疑心了 |
[20:51] | Well, I believe the divorce was finalized last spring. | 我想应该是去年春天正式离的婚 |
[20:56] | Is there anything else you’d like to know about Gil? | 关于老吉你还想知道些什么 |
[20:59] | How he takes his coffee, perhaps? | 想知道他喝咖啡加多少糖多少奶吗 |
[21:01] | We just… We just want our Samira | 我们只是想要萨米拉 |
[21:03] | where she belongs — | 能有个家 |
[21:05] | Here with us. | 我们共同的家 |
[21:07] | We’ll do anything. | 我们可以不惜一切代价 |
[21:09] | Price isn’t an issue. | 价钱好商量 |
[21:13] | $50,000 is my standard retainer. Will that be a problem? | 预付费用是五万块 有问题吗 |
[21:16] | Do you prefer cash or check? | 现金支票随您选 |
[21:21] | You got him to bite. | 他上套了 |
[21:22] | Yeah. Well, he’s gonna check us out. | 是啊 不过他肯定会查我们的底 |
[21:24] | Good. We got that covered. | 很好 不怕他查 都准备好了 |
[21:26] | We’re his insurance. | 我们相当于他的保险 |
[21:27] | He loses the poker game, | 一旦他赌输了 |
[21:28] | it’s safer to risk an FBI setup | 比起对付一个气到炸毛的黑手党老大 |
[21:30] | than the wrath of a mob boss. | 钻警察的空子更安全一点 |
[21:31] | Then he made the wrong choice. | 那他可就选错了 |
[21:38] | Hughes approved the money. | 休斯批准了动用公款 |
[21:39] | We got the 100 grand for the buy-in. | 加入赌局的那10万块已经搞定了 |
[21:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:42] | But I need something else. | 我还需要些信息 |
[21:43] | I need some way to find out Donovan’s tell | 我要知道多诺万的说谎微表情 |
[21:45] | so I know when he’s bluffing a hand. | 这样我才能确定他何时在虚张声势 |
[21:47] | You don’t think you can beat him? | 你觉得自己赢不了他吗 |
[21:48] | It hurts me that you would even ask that. | 你居然对我没信心 我太伤心了 |
[21:50] | I know I can. | 我当然能赢了他 |
[21:51] | But there’s a kid at stake. I can’t take any chances. | 可这事关一个孩子的安危 我绝不能冒险 |
[21:53] | I’ll handle it. | 我帮你搞定 |
[21:54] | Peter Burke gut detector? | 猫咪警探直觉探测器吗 |
[21:55] | FBI’s most valuable weapon. | 这可是联调局里最给力的武器 |
[22:04] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[22:05] | Detective Lewis. | 我是路易斯警探 |
[22:06] | This is Neal Caffrey. | 这位是尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[22:08] | This is a search warrant. | 这是搜查令 |
[22:09] | We’re looking for the stolen faa package. | 我们要找一个失窃的美国联邦航空局包裹 |
[22:12] | Oh. Points for persistence. | 您还真够执念 |
[22:13] | I’m a lot harder to beat than a lie detector. | 我可没测谎仪那么好骗 |
[22:15] | Nice place, Neal. | 房间不错啊 尼尔 |
[22:17] | I’ve seen yours. You’ve seen mine. We’re even. | 我去过你家 你也来过我家了 扯平 |
[22:19] | If I snuck in here with a gun, then we’d be even. | 我要是拿着枪偷溜进来 那才叫扯平 |
[22:23] | Mid-19th-century tiger oak? | 19世纪中叶虎栎木 |
[22:25] | – Hand carved. – Beautiful. | -手工雕刻 -很漂亮 |
[22:26] | If I stole the package, | 就算我偷了那包裹 |
[22:27] | – you really think I’d keep it here? – Why not? | -你真觉得我会把它藏家里吗 -有何不可呢 |
[22:30] | – Let me help you out with that. – Thank you. | -我帮你打开 -谢谢 |
[22:32] | How did you con your way into this place? | 你又怎么骗人家房东才住进来的 |
[22:34] | You are convinced I don’t have an honest bone. | 你就认定我只会骗人 |
[22:36] | Give me a good reason to think otherwise. | 说个理由出来让我改变想法 |
[22:38] | There’s nothing here. | 东西不在这里 |
[22:40] | Ms. Ellis? | 埃利斯女士 |
[22:45] | I can explain that. | 我可以解释 |
[22:51] | Olly is …how old? | 奥利多大了 |
[22:54] | He’s 5. | 5岁 |
[22:56] | How do you know Clark Maskhadov? | 你怎么认识克拉克·马萨托夫的 |
[22:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[23:00] | Clark Maskhadov. | 克拉克·马萨托夫 |
[23:01] | Also known as Clark the shark. | 又称大鲨鱼 |
[23:04] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[23:07] | Let’s talk about the birth mother. | 我们谈谈生母的问题 |
[23:09] | She’s really coming forward? | 她真的出现了吗 |
[23:11] | Not some extortion scam you’re pulling? | 不是你耍的什么诈骗手法吧 |
[23:14] | She’s real. | 确有其人 |
[23:17] | Thank you very much, Mr. Donovan. | 非常感谢您的配合 多诺万先生 |
[23:20] | That’s all I need to know. | 我没有其它问题了 |
[23:22] | Thank you for coming in. | 感谢你抽空过来 |
[23:25] | I’ll be in touch if I have any further questions. | 还有其它问题的话我们再联络 |
[23:27] | You’ve subpoenaed all my files, | 你已经传审了我所有的资料 |
[23:28] | and you’ve accused me of extortion. | 还指控我敲诈 |
[23:29] | I can’t imagine what more you want from me. | 我想我们之后应该井水不犯河水了 |
[23:31] | I’ll be in touch. | 再联络 |
[23:34] | This way, sir. | 先生 这边走 |
[23:37] | You get him? | 发现他的微表情了吗 |
[23:39] | I got him. | 发现了 |
[23:40] | He blinks twice. | 眨眼2次 |
[23:42] | Two little blinks, just like that, | 他说谎的时候会突然 |
[23:44] | when he lies. | 快速地眨两次眼睛 |
[23:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:48] | It’s Neal. | 是尼尔 |
[23:50] | Where is Neal? | 尼尔人呢 |
[23:52] | The game starts in three hours. | 3小时后赌局就开始了 |
[23:54] | He’s being arrested. | 他被逮捕了 |
[23:56] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[23:57] | Anything you say — | 你所说的一切… |
[23:58] | I’m familiar with the speech. | 这套词儿我再熟不过了 |
[23:59] | Sara, this is a really bad time. | 莎拉 现在逮捕我真的不是时候 |
[24:01] | Agent Burke. | 博尔克探员 |
[24:03] | Peter, will you please stop — | 彼得 拜托你让他们不要… |
[24:04] | What’s going on here? | 出什么事了 |
[24:05] | Neal stole a package. | 尼尔偷了一个包裹 |
[24:08] | Detective, may I speak with Mr. Caffrey, please? | 警探 我能和卡夫瑞先生谈谈吗 |
[24:11] | Sure. | 当然 |
[24:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:16] | – Did you steal it? – No. | -你偷没 -没 |
[24:17] | Mozzie? | 那是蚊子咯 |
[24:18] | – You realize what this — – yes. | -你也明白… -明白 |
[24:19] | – You can’t play if — – I know. | -现在你没法… -知道 |
[24:23] | She’s mad. | 她怒了 |
[24:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:27] | Detective. | 警探 |
[24:28] | He’s all yours. | 他交给你了 |
[24:37] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[24:38] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[24:39] | Just forget it. All right? | 别劝我了 好吗 |
[24:40] | He broke into my house — again. | 他闯入我家 第二次了 |
[24:43] | You know what that is? | 你知道里面是什么吗 |
[24:45] | No. | 不知道 |
[24:46] | I think it has something to do with kate moreau. | 我认为这一定和凯特·莫罗相关 |
[24:48] | And when it comes to her, | 事情只要一扯到她身上 |
[24:50] | Neal’s judgment is severely lacking. | 尼尔的智商就会剧降 |
[24:52] | All right. Fine. Why am I involved? | 好吧 那为什么寄到我这 |
[24:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:56] | Look. I understand why you’re pressing charges. | 我很理解你有多想控告他 |
[24:58] | I get it. | 我是过来人 |
[25:00] | But I’m gonna ask you not to. | 但我还是请你别告他 |
[25:01] | Oh, this ought to be good. | 理由最好够充分 |
[25:03] | It’s an adoption scam. | 这次是领养诈骗案 |
[25:05] | There’s a kid — he’s caught in the middle of all this. | 有孩子被牵扯其中 |
[25:08] | Neal is integral to our takedown. | 尼尔对我们破案至关重要 |
[25:11] | How integral? | 多重要 |
[25:12] | We can’t do it without him. | 没有他就没法破案 |
[25:14] | A kid? | 孩子 |
[25:19] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[25:26] | These guys can spot a cheat. | 那些人都是火眼金睛 |
[25:28] | No wires, no cellphone… | 不能带窃听器 手机 |
[25:32] | No Mozzie. | 还有蚊子 |
[25:33] | You’re gonna have to do this the old-fashioned way. | 你只能做一次老派卧底了 |
[25:35] | You’re gonna have to beat him honestly. | 你得光明正大地赢牌 |
[25:37] | Contrary to popular opinion, | 与人们眼中的我恰恰相反 |
[25:39] | I can do honest. | 不作弊 照样赢 |
[25:41] | Can you beat him? | 你赢得了他吗 |
[25:42] | He’s good. I’m better. | 他高一尺 我高一丈 |
[25:43] | Anything else? | 还有别的要说吗 |
[25:44] | Yeah. Good luck. | 有 好运 |
[25:59] | Luke Donovan. | 路克·多诺万 |
[26:01] | Nick Halden. | 尼科·海登 |
[26:02] | Mr. Halden. | 海登先生 |
[26:03] | Uh…Enjoy the play. | 祝您游戏愉快 |
[26:05] | You too. | 你也是 |
[26:17] | Good evening. Welcome. | 晚上好 欢迎诸位 |
[26:19] | The game is no Limit Texas hold ’em. | 本牌局无限下注 |
[26:20] | You will play until there is only one player left standing. | 直到决出最终胜者 游戏才宣告结束 |
[26:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:28] | Shuffle up and deal. | 洗牌 发牌 |
[26:42] | 3,000. | 三千 |
[26:46] | Call. | 跟 |
[26:49] | You got the straight. | 你有顺子 |
[26:51] | Do I? | 你说呢 |
[26:57] | Let’s see ’em. | 那就看看吧 |
[27:04] | Cards are war… | 牌局如战场 |
[27:06] | Disguised as sport. | 却披着游戏的伪装 |
[27:08] | You’re lucky, Donovan. | 你运气真好 多诺万 |
[27:10] | Luck? | 运气 |
[27:12] | That’s four in a row. | 连赢四局 |
[27:13] | Ah, yes. Nothing happens by chance, my friend. | 是啊 不要相信巧合 我的朋友 |
[27:15] | There’s no such thing as luck. | 运气只是一厢情愿 |
[27:16] | There is meaning behind every little thing. | 任何事都事出有因 |
[27:20] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[27:22] | Come on. | 来 |
[27:23] | Nobody likes to quit when they’re behind. | 没有人会在落后时收手 |
[27:24] | Oh, nobody likes to quit when they’re ahead. | 没有人会在领先时收手 |
[27:27] | Shuffle up and deal. | 洗牌 发牌 |
[28:08] | And then there were two. | 现在只剩两人 |
[28:11] | Your math skills are impeccable. | 您的数学天下无敌 |
[28:26] | 50,000. | 五万 |
[28:34] | I call. | 跟 |
[28:44] | 20 grand. | 两万 |
[28:47] | You know, this might be the time you think about folding. | 你也许该折牌了 |
[28:49] | Do you know how to do that? | 你会吗 |
[28:51] | You must really like your hand. | 你一定深信你的手气 |
[29:02] | Call. | 跟 |
[29:14] | All in. | 全押 |
[29:20] | You have the ace-high flush? | 你有A同花顺 |
[29:23] | Do I? | 你说呢 |
[29:28] | What can I say? Let’s go to war. | 我能说什么呢 开战吧 |
[30:02] | He flips over the river and… | 他一下子翻了船 |
[30:05] | Mm-hmm. You cheated, right? | 你作弊了吧 |
[30:07] | Peter, you insult me. | 彼得 你侮辱我 |
[30:08] | There’s no way you would have left it to chance. | 你可不相信运气 |
[30:11] | A true gambler never reveals his strategy. | 真正的赌神从不揭露他的战略 |
[30:13] | Oh. Oh, “Reveals his strategy,” Hmm? | “揭露他的战略” |
[30:15] | And, uh, what about the winnings? | 战利品呢 |
[30:17] | Per your request, | 既然你要求了 |
[30:18] | I deposited the $800,000 | 我今早就将这80万美元 |
[30:20] | into the FBI bank account this morning. | 存入了联调局的账户 |
[30:22] | 800 grand. | 80万 |
[30:23] | 100 grand times 10 players minus the 10% house cut. | 10人 每人10万 减去10%的税 |
[30:26] | – That’s… – 900,000. | -应该是… -90万 |
[30:29] | 100 grand, bottom drawer, hollowed-out weapons manual. | 还有10万是押金 保证不带武器 |
[30:33] | Safekeeping. | 还有保险柜租金 |
[30:34] | Looks like Neal’s poker smackdown paid off. | 看来尼尔的牌局冲击波奏效了 |
[30:37] | Donovan’s desperate. | 多诺万绝望了 |
[30:38] | What, you talked to him? | 你和他谈过了吗 |
[30:39] | No, but he just called the number | 没 但他刚打了我们 |
[30:40] | Of our Sudanese adoption contact. | 苏丹领养联系人的电话 |
[30:42] | I rerouted it to the audio trace-back room. | 我把他转到可追踪音频设备室了 |
[30:44] | Good. What’d he say? | 很好 他怎么说 |
[30:45] | Our linguist expert posing as the contact | 我们的语言学专家冒充领养联系人 |
[30:47] | followed the script perfectly. | 完全按照既定计划行事 |
[30:48] | Told him that the hold-up with Samira’s adoption | 告诉他要领养萨米拉 |
[30:50] | was nothing more than a paperwork mix-up. | 只需填表和签文件即可 |
[30:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:52] | Now we see if he comes back to you and Jones | 现在来看看他会不会对你和琼斯 |
[30:54] | with the same story, | 如实转达 |
[30:55] | Or if he pulls some nonexistent birth mother | 还是他会凭空编出个生母 |
[30:57] | out of thin air. | 来忽悠你们 |
[30:59] | What do we do until then? | 那现在我们干什么 |
[31:00] | Until then, we wait. | 等呗 |
[31:06] | His tell? | 他撒谎了吧 |
[31:07] | Oh, yeah. His tell. | 没错 |
[31:08] | We beat him together. | 我们一起扳倒的他 |
[31:09] | Well, I beat him, but, you know, you helped. | 我赢了他 不过你也帮忙了 |
[31:12] | Bottom drawer? | 真有押金这回事吗 |
[31:12] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[31:18] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[31:19] | Well, let’s see. | 告诉你吧 |
[31:20] | The client’s happy, so I’m happy, | 客户开心 所以我开心 |
[31:21] | which makes you happy for me. | 所以你要为我开心 |
[31:23] | Oh. You’re lucky I’m so supportive. | 有我这个贤内助你真是幸运 |
[31:25] | Yes. The client’s so excited | 对 客户很兴奋 |
[31:27] | that she wants to take me to dinner to celebrate. | 她还想请我吃晚饭庆祝呢 |
[31:29] | Well, nice one of us has something to celebrate about. | 我们总算有一个人能省点心了 |
[31:32] | And, yes, it’s about Neal. | 对 又是尼尔 |
[31:34] | He is neck deep in a dangerous game of cat and mouse. | 他玩你追我赶的游戏不亦乐乎呢 |
[31:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:38] | – With who? – Sara Ellis, | -和谁 -莎拉·埃利斯 |
[31:39] | our insurance investigator. | 我们的保险调查员 |
[31:42] | She’s investigating him, and he’s enjoying it. | 她在调查他 他还乐在其中 |
[31:45] | All that pent-up animosity and fighting — | 积怨和冲突 |
[31:47] | It leads to sparks. | 总能产生火花 |
[31:48] | Well, we don’t have pent-up animosity. | 我们之间可没积怨 |
[31:51] | We never fight. | 也从不吵架 |
[31:52] | And that’s a good thing. | 这很好 |
[31:54] | What about the sparks? | 那火花呢 |
[31:56] | Honey, we are so not lacking in the sparks department, | 亲爱的 我们之间的火花永远不灭 |
[31:58] | When I get home, I’m gonna prove it to you. | 一回家就证明给你看 |
[32:01] | I’m gonna hold you to that. | 这可是你说的哦 |
[32:03] | You — | 你 |
[32:06] | Honey, I got to take this. I’ll call you later. | 亲爱的 我得接个电话 过会儿打给你 |
[32:08] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[32:11] | Hey, Diana. What’s up? | 戴安 怎么了 |
[32:12] | Donovan wants to talk. | 多诺万想和我们通话 |
[32:13] | Jones and I are returning his call in 20 minutes. | 我和琼斯20分钟后回他电话 |
[32:17] | I’ll be there. | 我马上来 |
[32:20] | I finally got in touch with your contact in Al-fashir. | 我终于联络到你们在法希尔的联系人 |
[32:22] | There’s no easy way to say this, | 我很遗憾 |
[32:24] | but he informed me that Samira’s birth mother | 但他说萨米拉的生母 |
[32:26] | has stepped forward. | 也介入了 |
[32:28] | oh, god. | 天呐 |
[32:30] | She wants Samira? | 她想要回萨米拉 |
[32:31] | Mrs. Mayburn, it’s only a scare tactic. | 莫博恩太太 这只是她的诡计 |
[32:33] | What she really wants is money. | 她真正想要的是钱 |
[32:35] | I think I can convince her to back off. | 我能说服她退出 |
[32:36] | How? How much does she want? | 怎么说服 多少钱 |
[32:39] | $200,000. | 20万美金 |
[32:41] | Cash. | 现金 |
[32:41] | I’ll need you to bring it to my office at noon tomorrow. | 明天中午带到我的办公室 |
[32:44] | Sorry to sound so demanding, | 抱歉这么说有点专横 |
[32:45] | but I am convinced this is a solution | 但我认为这是最佳解决方案 |
[32:47] | that will best serve all parties involved. | 对所有人都好 |
[32:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:58] | So, what’s the story with donovan pushing up the payoff 30 minutes? | 为什么多诺万要你们提早30分钟付现 |
[33:00] | He called me back late last night and changed the time. | 他昨晚打电话给我并改了时间 |
[33:02] | He’s either spooked, or he’s up to something. | 他不是受了惊吓 就是有何打算 |
[33:04] | Or both. | 或者都是 |
[33:06] | Are you sure you don’t want me to go with her? | 你确定不要我和她一起去 |
[33:07] | If he’s spooked, | 如果他受惊了 |
[33:08] | he’ll be more at ease with just one of you. | 一个人去他会更放松警惕 |
[33:10] | It’s time. Wish me luck. | 到点了 祝我好运 |
[33:13] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[33:17] | Neal, what’d you find out? | 尼尔 你有什么发现 |
[33:18] | Diana’s hunch was right. | 戴安的直觉没错 |
[33:19] | Donovan just booked the red-eye to Buenos Aires. | 多诺万刚订了去布宜诺斯艾利斯的红眼班机 |
[33:21] | He’s not paying off Abramov. | 他不会还钱给阿布拉莫夫 |
[33:23] | He’s taking the money and running. | 他准备拿了钱 溜之大吉 |
[33:25] | Yeah, but why push up the meeting? | 对 但为什么要提前交易 |
[33:26] | What does that get him? | 他在躲什么 |
[33:27] | Abramov wants his cash. | 阿布拉莫夫要现金 |
[33:29] | He must know Donovan’s getting it at noon. | 他必须确保多诺万中午能拿到钱 |
[33:31] | Donovan shows up early, collects his 200 grand, | 多诺万提前出现 拿了这二十万 |
[33:34] | And splits the country. | 直接跑路 |
[33:35] | Exactly. | 一点没错 |
[33:36] | Except we’re gonna be there to crash his Bon Voyage. | 只可惜我们要搅了他的跑路计划 |
[33:45] | Boss? There’s something going on. | 头儿 有状况 |
[33:50] | It’s Abramov’s men. | 阿布拉莫夫的人 |
[33:51] | Looks like we’re not the only one | 看来不止我们 |
[33:52] | Crashing Donovan’s Bon Voyage. | 想搅了多诺万的逃跑计划 |
[33:54] | They must know he’s taking the money and running. | 他们肯定知道了他准备卷着钱跑路 |
[33:56] | Mrs. Mayburn? | 莫博恩太太吗 |
[34:01] | I work with Mr. Donovan. | 我是多诺万先生的同事 |
[34:02] | He’s instructed me to accept the money on his behalf. | 他让我代他收下这笔钱 |
[34:07] | No. We blow our cover, it’s over. | 不 绝不能暴露 |
[34:09] | Diana? Stall. | 戴安 拖住他们 |
[34:11] | Just play it out, see what happens. | 继续装 见机行事 |
[34:13] | Everyone else, stay alert. | 大家保持警惕 |
[34:16] | I’m only giving the money to Donovan. | 我只会把钱交给多诺万本人 |
[34:18] | If he’s not here, we’ll have to reschedule. | 要是他不在 那就另作安排 |
[34:20] | I’m afraid that’s not possible. | 恐难如愿了 |
[34:24] | FBI! Move! Move! | 联调局 快上 |
[34:26] | Hold your fire. Just hold your fire! | 稳住 先别开枪 |
[34:31] | Weapons down! | 放下武器 |
[34:32] | Weapons down! Hold your fire! | 放下武器 别开枪 |
[34:37] | What is this, a setup? | 这算什么 一场诱捕吗 |
[34:39] | We’re not here for you. | 我们的目标不是你 |
[34:40] | We just want Donovan. | 我们只是来抓多诺万 |
[34:43] | He’s leaving this country a free man | 要是我们不逮住他 |
[34:45] | unless we figure this out. | 他就会溜之大吉了 |
[34:48] | I’m willing to cut you a deal. | 我们来做个交易吧 |
[34:57] | What kind of deal did you have in mind? | 说来听听 |
[35:00] | FBI’s got you on illegal gambling. | 联调局已经发现你们非法赌博 |
[35:03] | We could shut you down and look the other way, | 你们是想关门另找方法解决呢 |
[35:05] | Or we can shut you down and arrest you. | 还是我们直接逮捕你 |
[35:07] | Decision’s yours. | 做决定吧 |
[35:09] | I have lawyers. | 有律师处理呢 |
[35:11] | And I’ve got your guys attempting to steal money | 我还能告你们企图 |
[35:13] | from a federal agent. | 从一名联邦探员手中抢钱未遂 |
[35:15] | We stole nothing. | 这不叫偷 |
[35:16] | Donovan owes us that money. | 多诺万本来就欠我们钱 |
[35:18] | How’d you know she was coming with that money? | 你怎么知道她会带钱来 |
[35:21] | Donovan told us he’s running some kind of adoption scam. | 多诺万说过他靠领养诈骗赚钱 |
[35:23] | This lady’d be bringing it. | 这位女士会把钱带来 |
[35:25] | Hey, we don’t want to risk him screwing us. | 我们不想被他耍了 |
[35:27] | Cut out middle men. | 就干脆跳过中间人 |
[35:28] | Get from her directly. | 直接问她要 |
[35:29] | Yeah, well, it’s the adoption scam | 我们的目的 |
[35:31] | that we want to shut down. | 正是要端了他的领养骗局 |
[35:34] | What do I care? | 关我毛事 |
[35:35] | You care because he’s using Chechen kids. | 因为他利用车臣的孩子骗钱 |
[35:50] | Nick Halden! | 尼科·海登 |
[35:52] | Something tells me we’re not here for a poker game. | 看来我们不是来这玩扑克的 |
[35:54] | Seems that Mr. Halden… | 看来海登先生 |
[35:56] | is not who he says he is. | 欺骗了我们 |
[35:57] | You scam my men out of lot of money. | 骗了我的人和一大笔钱 |
[36:01] | And you… | 而你 |
[36:02] | You owe me money… I… | 你欠我钱 |
[36:04] | and I expect payment in cash… | 我要你还我现金 |
[36:05] | or blood. | 不然让你好看 |
[36:07] | It’s your choice. | 自己选 |
[36:09] | I know what this guy is capable of. | 我知道这家伙的能耐 |
[36:12] | If you got the money, I’d give it to him. | 劝你有钱的话就快交出来 |
[36:13] | I don’t. | 我没有钱 |
[36:14] | Uh, Mr. Abramov, I’m sorry. | 阿布拉莫夫先生 我很抱歉 |
[36:16] | I was expecting a cash payment when your men picked me up. | 你的人过来接我时 我正在等人上门付款 |
[36:18] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[36:19] | Is wrong answer. | 这回答可不对 |
[36:23] | I will give you one minute… | 我再给你一分钟 |
[36:25] | to think of right answer. | 想清楚了再回答我 |
[36:37] | Wait, wait! | 等一下 |
[36:38] | No, wait, please, stop. | 不 等等 住手 |
[36:40] | I don’t — aah! | 我没有 |
[36:41] | I don’t… have your money! | 我没有骗你的钱 |
[36:42] | I swear to you! | 我发誓 |
[36:45] | I swear to you, I don’t have your money! | 我发誓 我真的没有 |
[36:47] | No! | 不要 |
[36:48] | Say something about your legs. | 说说你的腿 |
[36:50] | Your legs. | 腿吗 |
[36:52] | Ohh, god! | 上帝啊 |
[36:54] | I swear to you! | 我发誓 |
[36:59] | Not fire! Aah! Hoo! | 别点火 |
[37:01] | No, not the cigarette butt! | 不 不要用烟头烫我 |
[37:04] | Aah, my leg. | 我的腿 |
[37:12] | Come up with way to get my money yet? | 能还我钱了吗 |
[37:17] | Gentlemen, give mr. Donovan same treatment, please. | 先生们 好好招待一下多诺万先生 |
[37:19] | Oh, whoa, wait, wait, wait. I can — I can — | 等一下 我可以 |
[37:22] | I-I-I can get you money. My job. My job can — | 我能给你弄到钱 我的工作 |
[37:24] | – Your job? – I can… | -什么工作 -我能… |
[37:26] | Your job? | 扯淡 |
[37:29] | You work for mint or something? | 你在印钞厂工作吗 |
[37:30] | No, no, no. | 不是 |
[37:31] | No, no. I’m… | 不 我… |
[37:32] | I’m an adoption lawyer with wealthy clients. | 我是个领养业务律师 客户都很有钱 |
[37:34] | I can get money from them, and I’ll cut you in. | 我从他们身上赚钱 你也可以加入 |
[37:36] | My associates tell me you’re running some sort of scam. | 我的人告诉我你在搞诈骗 |
[37:40] | I threaten them. | 我威胁他们 |
[37:41] | I-I tell them they might lose their kids. | 威胁说不给钱就会失去孩子 |
[37:45] | How will I know the plan of yours will work? | 我怎么知道你的计划有用 |
[37:47] | ’cause I’ve done it. | 我已经干过 |
[37:48] | I’ve done it 8, 9, 10 times. | 干了十多来票 |
[37:50] | It works. I promise. | 很奏效 相信我 |
[37:51] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[37:52] | Jones, Diana… | 琼斯 戴安 |
[37:53] | You got all that, right? | 都录到了吗 |
[37:54] | Oh, yeah. | 一清二楚 |
[37:55] | Excellent. Everybody move in. | 漂亮 大伙儿上吧 |
[37:59] | FBI! Let him go! | 联调局 放开他 |
[38:02] | Agent Burke! These men! They — | 博尔克探员 这些人 他们… |
[38:12] | Told you I’d be in touch. | 就说了我们会再见面 |
[38:13] | This is a setup? | 这是个陷阱吗 |
[38:18] | And you were in on it? | 你也参与其中 |
[38:20] | Da. | 答对 |
[38:21] | Agent Burke explained to me your little extortion scheme. | 博尔克探员告诉了我你的勒索计划 |
[38:26] | What kind of sick animal | 居然利用无辜的车臣孩子骗钱 |
[38:28] | messes with innocent Chechen kids? | 你真是个猪狗不如的禽兽 |
[38:31] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你真该羞愧至死 |
[38:36] | Mrs. Mayburn and I plan on playing that little confession | 不如我们夫妇俩把你那段供词 |
[38:40] | For your clients. | 放给你的客户们听听 |
[38:41] | I got a feeling a lot more extortion victims | 相信会有更多的勒索受害人 |
[38:43] | Are gonna be coming forward. | 会找上门来 |
[38:50] | So, what happens to Abramov? | 阿布拉莫夫会怎么样 |
[38:52] | Nothing. | 不怎么样 |
[38:53] | But he so much as gets a parking ticket, | 最多给他开张违章停车罚单 |
[38:56] | The organized crime division gets a very thick file. | 让组织犯罪小组去对付他吧 |
[39:00] | Generous gesture. | 你可真是大方 |
[39:08] | Guess this place needs, | 我想这地方应该 |
[39:09] | Espresso machine. | 填一台浓缩咖啡机 |
[39:11] | Well, that’s a good idea. | 这主意不错 |
[39:12] | Maybe we could dress up Jones as a pastry chef on fridays. | 周末还能让琼斯客串一把糕点师傅 |
[39:15] | I suggest refinement. You make jokes. | 我很严肃地建议 你却拿我开玩笑 |
[39:17] | No, I’m serious. | 才没有 我也是认真的 |
[39:18] | I think he’d look handsome | 我觉得他那样会很帅 |
[39:19] | With one of those floppy chef hats. | 戴着一顶松软耷拉的厨师帽 |
[39:22] | It’s called a toque. | 那叫厨师高帽 |
[39:23] | I know what it’s called. | 我知道 |
[39:24] | And no espresso machine. | 浓缩咖啡机就别想了 |
[39:26] | I can’t stand that steam sound. | 我可忍不了那怪叫声 |
[39:29] | Oh. Hey, Katherine. | 你好 凯瑟琳 |
[39:32] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[39:32] | I heard the custody meeting went well. | 听说监护权听证会很顺利 |
[39:34] | My attorney got me a deferred prosecution. | 亏了我律师 我被判暂缓起诉 |
[39:36] | Strict probation with some community service. | 严格来说缓刑期间要在社区服务 |
[39:39] | And you get to keep Olly. | 你能留下奥利 |
[39:40] | Yes. He’s my son. | 是啊 他是我儿子 |
[39:43] | Glad to hear. That’s great. | 我很高兴 这太好了 |
[39:44] | I just — I wanted to thank both of you | 我只是想感谢你们两位 |
[39:47] | for everything. | 所做的一切 |
[39:49] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会好好生活 |
[39:51] | Take care. | 保重 |
[39:52] | Bye, guys. | 再见 |
[40:03] | We did good. | 夫妻同心 齐力断金呐 |
[40:04] | Yeah. | 是呢 |
[40:05] | As long as we keep trying to do that, | 继续努力 |
[40:06] | We’ll be okay. | 再接再励哈 |
[40:10] | Wow. That is bad. Oh, it’s awful. | 恶 真难喝 我都要吐了 |
[40:11] | I’m gonna get an espresso. | 我还是搞杯浓缩咖啡 |
[40:12] | Yeah, grab me one. | 就是 给我也带一杯 |
[40:20] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[40:22] | Here to arrest me again? | 又来逮捕我吗 |
[40:24] | Tell me about Kate. | 和我说说凯特的事 |
[40:28] | Come on in. | 还真是不拿自己当外人 |
[40:31] | She was your girlfriend before you went to prison. | 在你入狱之前 她是你女友 |
[40:34] | What happened to her in that plane? | 她在飞机上是怎么回事 |
[40:36] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[40:39] | Who killed her? | 是谁杀了她 |
[40:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:44] | Neal, I don’t know what possessed you | 尼尔 我不知道你抱什么目的 |
[40:45] | to drag me into this… | 把我牵扯进来 |
[40:48] | But I’m in. | 但这事我管定了 |
[40:53] | You listen to it? | 你听过了吗 |
[40:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:56] | You need to hear it. | 你也必须听听 |
[41:01] | Listen, um, helping those kids? | 那个 多谢你 |
[41:05] | Thanks. | 帮了那些孩子 |
[41:07] | Anytime, Moz. | 乐意效劳 蚊子 |
[41:10] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[41:20] | Hey. | 喂 |
[41:21] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[41:23] | Peter Burke is here. | 彼得·博尔克在这里 |
[41:24] | That’s Kate’s voice. | 那是凯特的声音 |
[41:26] | I don’t know why Burke’s here. | 我不知道为什么他会来 |
[41:28] | Does this change the plan? | 计划有变吗 |
[41:35] | – She called someone. – Yeah. | -她打电话了 -对 |
[41:38] | Hey. It’s me. Peter Burke — | 喂 是我 彼得·博尔克… |
[41:41] | We can enhance the sound, figure out who she dialed. | 我们能提取那声音 查出她打给了谁 |
[41:46] | I want to know who was on the other end of that phone. | 我要知道电话那头是何方神圣 |