| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | You said what it’s about? | 是关于什么 | 
| [00:03] | Who else is coming in? | 还有谁会去 | 
| [00:05] | Everyone? | 全部都去 | 
| [00:06] | Yeah, it’d be easier if it wasn’t Saturday already. | 对啊 已经星期六了 不太好办啊 | 
| [00:09] | But I can add 30 people to the list. | 不过我可以再拉三十个人进来 | 
| [00:13] | No. Sugar. | 不是 糖 | 
| [00:15] | Not you, Jones. | 没说你 琼斯 | 
| [00:19] | Yeah, what if we open up the patio? | 不如咱们把露台也开放了吧 | 
| [00:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [00:22] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [00:25] | All right, got it. I’m on my way. | 好了我知道了 这就过去 | 
| [00:27] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll be there at 2:00. | 行 行 我两点到那儿 | 
| [00:29] | Thanks for breakfast, hon. I gotta go. | 多谢你的早餐 宝贝儿 我得走了 | 
| [00:31] | Yeah, I gotta go, too. | 我也得走了 | 
| [00:33] | All right, let’s see. What do I have to do? | 让我来看看 有什么要忙的 | 
| [00:35] | I’ve got to… | 我得先去… | 
| [00:37] | What? | 干嘛 | 
| [00:38] | This is crazy. | 这也太不像样了 | 
| [00:39] | Look at us. This is our weekend. | 看咱俩忙的 这可是周末啊 | 
| [00:41] | Honey, the reception’s this afternoon. | 亲爱的 接待仪式下午就开始了 | 
| [00:43] | I’ve got to order tomato basil crostini — | 我要去买番茄紫苏叶烤面包还有… | 
| [00:45] | Yeah, and I got to catch some bad guys, | 我知道 我也该去惩奸除恶 | 
| [00:46] | But we also need a little time for us. | 但我们更需要一些私人时间 | 
| [00:49] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 | 
| [00:50] | Ever since I got back from San Francisco, it’s been nonstop. | 自我从旧金山回来就没消停过 | 
| [00:52] | Well, you know what? It is gonna end tonight. | 听我说 今晚咱得让一切消停下来 | 
| [00:56] | You and me, a bottle of wine, and a movie. | 咱们老夫老妻 喝喝小酒 看看电影 | 
| [00:59] | No work, no discussion of work, no excuses. | 不许工作 也不许谈论工作 不许推三阻四 | 
| [01:03] | Just us. | 就咱俩 | 
| [01:07] | Okay. All right. | 好啊 乐意之极 | 
| [01:13] | Just for that, I might make my patented pot roast. | 届时 我将亲自烹制祖传秘制焖肉 | 
| [01:16] | Oh. I wonder what you’ll make if I keep going. | 是嘛 如果我爽约 你会做什么留住我呢 | 
| [01:20] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 | 
| [01:24] | Tonight. | 今晚哦 | 
| [01:25] | Date night. Don’t be late. | 二人时光 别迟到 | 
| [01:28] | I won’t. | 知道啦 | 
| [01:34] | Any idea why we’re being called in at 8:00 a.m. on a Saturday? | 干嘛周六早上八点就把人叫起来啊 | 
| [01:37] | Crime doesn’t take the weekend off. | 罪犯周末可不休息 | 
| [01:39] | Did you have plans? | 你有什么安排了 | 
| [01:40] | I was hoping to go to the white-bored exhibit at the Powell. | 我本来想去鲍威尔博物馆看”展懒” | 
| [01:43] | White “Board”? | 展览吧 | 
| [01:44] | No, no. “White-bored,” Spelled b-o-r-e-d. | 不是不是 展”懒” 懒虫的懒 | 
| [01:47] | It’s conceptual. | 是概念艺术 | 
| [01:48] | The artist has taken a mundane office item | 艺术家用最不起眼的办公用品 | 
| [01:50] | and turned it into a canvas commentary on modern business. | 再以画的形式呈现 以诠释现代商务 | 
| [01:52] | – Does he use paint? – Markers. | -用颜料么 -记号笔 | 
| [01:54] | I already have one in my office. | 那我办公室里已经有了 | 
| [01:56] | Wait. And how did you know how I was spelling “Board”? | 等等 你怎么知道我说的”览”字啊 | 
| [01:59] | – It’s the same word. – Your tone. | -明明是同样的发音 -听你语气 | 
| [02:00] | Peter, you got to see it. Come with me. | 彼得 你得去开开眼 陪我去嘛 | 
| [02:03] | The museum’s outside your radius. | 博物馆超出你的活动范围了 | 
| [02:05] | Can’t. Date night with Elizabeth. | 去不了 今晚我和伊丽莎白二人世界 | 
| [02:07] | Even better. She’ll love it. | 三人世界吧 她肯定喜欢 | 
| [02:09] | No, date night, which means no White Board of any sort | 不行 二人世界 展览什么的最碍眼了 | 
| [02:11] | and no Neal. | 尼尔什么的更讨厌 | 
| [02:14] | You could ask her. | 你跟她请示一下呗 | 
| [02:16] | I’ll make you a deal. You can see the exhibit… | 这样吧 你可以去看展览 | 
| [02:18] | Really? | 真的么 | 
| [02:19] | …If you n find an fbi agent willing to escort you. | 但你得找个愿意陪你一起去的探员 | 
| [02:23] | Cake. | 小菜 | 
| [02:26] | You making El pot roast? | 你要做焖肉给小伊吃么 | 
| [02:27] | It’s the only food I’ve ever heard you brag about. | 你就不能来点儿新花样么 | 
| [02:32] | Bancroft’s here. | 班考夫怎么在这 | 
| [02:33] | Your boss’s boss. This can’t be good. | 你老大的老大 肯定没好事 | 
| [02:37] | Do all the higher-ups do the double-finger point? | 你们领导都爱用二指禅么 | 
| [02:39] | They teach it at Quantico. Wait here. | 少林寺都这么教 在这儿等我 | 
| [02:47] | Diana. | 戴安 | 
| [02:49] | Good morning, Neal. What do you want? | 早啊尼尔 又打什么主意了 | 
| [02:52] | It’s the last weekd of the white-bored exbit at the Powell. | 这周是鲍威尔博物馆”展懒”的最后一周哦 | 
| [02:55] | Outside your radius. | 超出你活动范围了是吧 | 
| [02:56] | I need an escort. Just hear me out. | 我需要人陪同 我跟你说吧 | 
| [02:59] | Swan’s work is gonna blow your mind. | 斯万的作品绝对震死你 | 
| [03:01] | His pieces are a master study of corporate counterculture | 他的作品称得上是公司反文化的巅峰之作 | 
| [03:04] | that frankly I think would be irresponsible for you to ignore | 老实说 作为精英调查组最与时俱进的人 | 
| [03:07] | as an informed member of the white collar division. | 你如果不去看一看就太对不起自己了 | 
| [03:09] | – I agree. – Excellent. | -赞成 -太好了 | 
| [03:11] | That’s why I went last week. | 所以我上周去过了 | 
| [03:12] | You shouldn’t have waited so long to ask. | 你来迟一步 | 
| [03:17] | Why are the marshals here? | 这些执法官在这儿干嘛 | 
| [03:23] | I guess you’re gonna find out. | 你去看看不就知道了 | 
| [03:28] | Neal, this is John Deckard from the marshals’ office. | 尼尔 这位是执法办的约翰·戴克 | 
| [03:31] | Are you sure it’s necessary to bring him in? | 你确定有必要把他拉进来吗 | 
| [03:33] | Neal, how long did you evade the U.S. Marshals? | 尼尔 你在执法办眼皮底下躲了多久 | 
| [03:36] | Technically, they never found me. | 确切地说 他们就没找着我 | 
| [03:38] | You did. | 是你找着的 | 
| [03:39] | As I heard it, you had the marshals searching for you | 据我所知 执法官们在墨西哥蔚蓝海岸 | 
| [03:41] | along the Mexican Riviera. | 被你耍得团团转 | 
| [03:45] | If anyone knows about evading arrest, it’s Neal Caffrey. | 没人比尼尔·卡夫瑞更擅长逃避追捕了 | 
| [03:48] | I want this agent found, | 我要找到这名探员 | 
| [03:49] | and I want the two of you to work it out. | 所以我要你们合作把这事办妥 | 
| [03:51] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 | 
| [03:54] | FBI agent Jack Franklin is currently a fugitive. | 联调局探员杰克·富兰克林目前是名在逃犯 | 
| [03:58] | An FBI agent’s on the run? | 联调局探员出逃了 | 
| [03:59] | He used to work here in the white collar branch. | 他以前也在精英调查组工作 | 
| [04:01] | – Did you know him? – Not well. | -你认识他么 -不熟 | 
| [04:03] | He transferred in from the Chicago office a couple years ago, | 他几年前从芝加哥分局调过来 | 
| [04:06] | then he got bumped down to internal bank fraud. | 后来被分配去负责银行内部诈骗案 | 
| [04:09] | Isn’t that the siberia of assignments? | 这不就相当于发配边疆了么 | 
| [04:11] | Maybe the bureau should’ve fired him instead. | 联调局应该直接开除他 | 
| [04:14] | U.S. Marshals caught him | 执法办发现他 | 
| [04:15] | trying to access their witness database. | 试图入侵证人资料库 | 
| [04:19] | Deckard, do you want to coordinate the search? | 戴克 你想要和我们一起搜寻吗 | 
| [04:22] | Justice department insisted we loop you in. | 司法部坚持要让你们也掺和进来 | 
| [04:26] | Well, you’re looped in. Let me know what you find. | 现在你们尽情掺和吧 有发现再告诉我 | 
| [04:31] | – U.S. Marshals — all smiles. – Yeah. | -美国执法办 微笑服务 -确实 | 
| [04:34] | Conference room. | 会议室集合 | 
| [04:37] | Franklin is one of us. | 富兰克林是我们的人 | 
| [04:40] | I don’t know what he’s gotten into, | 我也不知道他惹上了什么麻烦 | 
| [04:41] | but if anyone’s gonna bring him in, it’s gonna be the FBI. | 但如果非得有人去抓他 那必须是联调局 | 
| [04:46] | What? | 笑什么 | 
| [04:47] | This is the first time I’ve been on this side of a manhunt. | 我终于也可以当一次捉耗子的猫了 | 
| [05:04] | The marshals went looking for Franklin from 6:30 this morning, | 执法官们今早六点半前去搜寻富兰克林 | 
| [05:07] | and he’s M.I.A. | 他现在下落不明 | 
| [05:08] | They’ve got a two-hour head start. | 他们已经比我们快了两小时 | 
| [05:10] | We cannot let them get to Franklin before we do. | 我们不能让他们抢先找到富兰克林 | 
| [05:12] | If they catch him fleeing, they will shoot him. Jones? | 如果他企图逃跑 他们会开枪 琼斯 | 
| [05:15] | I’ll check the airports, transit in and out of the city. | 我负责监控机场和出入本市的所有车辆 | 
| [05:18] | Good. Diana? | 很好 戴安 | 
| [05:19] | I’ll put photos in circulation | 我负责分发他的照片 | 
| [05:20] | and cross-reference with his fbi aliases. | 同时对照他在联调局的各个化名 | 
| [05:22] | All right, I want to | 好的 我还要 | 
| [05:23] | canvass his friends and family, so let’s move. | 全面排查他的家人和朋友 行动吧 | 
| [05:31] | – Franklin was a good agent. – He was. | -富兰克林是个好探员 -没错 | 
| [05:33] | Top in his class. 12 years of service. | 同辈中的翘楚 任职12年 | 
| [05:35] | Fbi medal of valor. That can’t be easy to come by. | 联调局英勇奖章 那可不容易得到 | 
| [05:39] | What happened? | 发生什么了 | 
| [05:40] | He had an inappropriate relationship with his C.I. | 他和他的线人发生了不正当关系 | 
| [05:43] | – Really? – Yes. | -是嘛 -嗯 | 
| [05:44] | How inappropriate? | 有多不正当啊 | 
| [05:45] | Do you want me to draw you a diagram? | 要我给你画个示意图么 | 
| [05:47] | No. | 凶什么嘛 | 
| [05:48] | He fell in love with her. He got caught. | 他爱上她了 然后东窗事发 | 
| [05:50] | And they sent him down to bank fraud. | 然后他们就下放他去管银行诈骗了 | 
| [05:52] | Well, then, she was his first stop. | 这样的话他肯定先去找她 | 
| [05:53] | Well, maybe. She’s his former C.I. | 也许吧 她是他的前任线人 | 
| [05:55] | They broke it off when he got transferred. | 他调职后就不联系了 | 
| [05:57] | She has three known aliases. | 她有三个伪装身份 | 
| [05:58] | She knows how to hide someone. | 她知道怎么帮人藏匿 | 
| [06:01] | I mean, come on, Peter. | 想想吧 彼得 | 
| [06:02] | If you went on the run — | 如果你在逃亡 | 
| [06:03] | I wouldn’t go on the run. | 我才不会 | 
| [06:04] | Yeah, but if you did… | 假设一下嘛 | 
| [06:06] | Yes, I’m sure it’d be your fault. Let’s move. | 那准是被你害的 行动吧 | 
| [06:17] | Rebecca Vidal, please. | 请找一下丽贝卡·维达 | 
| [06:19] | Sure. Just one minute. | 好的 请稍等 | 
| [06:20] | She works here in… sales. | 她在这儿搞…销售 | 
| [06:30] | Before she became a C.I., what was she into? | 当线人之前她干什么 | 
| [06:32] | She was a car thief. | 偷车贼 | 
| [06:35] | Do what you know. | 不离本行 | 
| [06:40] | I’m a prospective customer. | 我是潜在的客户 | 
| [06:42] | Rebecca and I are going on a test drive. | 丽贝卡要带我去试驾 | 
| [06:44] | Maybe I should take the test drive… | 试驾该让我去 | 
| [06:46] | Talk to her, C.I. To C.I. | 我们两个线人可以聊聊 | 
| [06:47] | You will do no such thing. You just want to drive the car. | 不许去 你只不过想开车过过瘾 | 
| [06:59] | Those two gentlemen, right over there. | 就是那边的两位先生 | 
| [07:06] | Now I understand the inappropriate relationship. | 我终于理解”不正当关系”指什么了 | 
| [07:08] | There’s a reason El prefers my working with a male c.I. | 知道为啥小伊非让我找个男线人了吧 | 
| [07:12] | All right, if the car-talk gets a little detailed, | 好吧 如果你俩在车上擦出火花 | 
| [07:14] | I got you covered. | 回去我给你打掩护 | 
| [07:15] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [07:17] | Hi. I’m Rebecca. What can I do for you today? | 我是丽贝卡 能否为您效劳 | 
| [07:20] | Actually, my friend Peter has come into a modest windfall. | 我这位朋友彼得最近赚了一票 | 
| [07:23] | I’m his consultant. | 我是他的顾问 | 
| [07:25] | I have an ’86 GTB, | 我有辆86年产GTB[法拉利] | 
| [07:26] | and I’m looking at an upgrade. | 现在打算升个级 | 
| [07:28] | Well, ’86 is a classic, | 86款确实经典 | 
| [07:30] | but the Spider’s got | 可这辆施柏德[法拉利] | 
| [07:32] | 483 horsepower versus 270 in yours. | 马力足有483匹 远超您那辆的270匹 | 
| [07:34] | Double the torque, F-trac stability, | 扭矩加倍 还有动态稳定系统 | 
| [07:36] | which you need at 200 miles an hour. | 速度上了200迈后用得着 | 
| [07:39] | How are the adjustments to manettino controls? | 驾驶模式控制有何调整 | 
| [07:42] | Well, I could tell you | 我敢说 | 
| [07:43] | You’d love the steering-wheel-mount shifting, | 你一定会喜欢方向盘上的切换旋钮 | 
| [07:45] | but nothing speaks like a test drive. | 不过试驾才最有说服力 | 
| [07:48] | And it comes standard with GPS? | 有标配定位系统吧 | 
| [07:51] | Yes. I’ll go get the keys. | 当然 我去拿钥匙 | 
| [07:56] | ’86 GTB — nice touch. | 86年产GTB 选的不错 | 
| [07:59] | You don’t have to drive one to dream about them. | 想它好久了就是开不起 | 
| [08:03] | Behave while I’m gone. | 我不在时别捣乱 | 
| [08:12] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -弄好了 -谢谢 | 
| [08:17] | 艾迪·冯穆勒 办事处经理 | |
| [08:31] | You’ve been here before. | 以前来过吧 | 
| [08:33] | yeah, a few times. | 来过几次 | 
| [08:35] | – What’s your name? – Dan. | -怎么称呼 -丹 | 
| [08:38] | Anyone ever offered you a test drive? | 有人请您试驾吗 | 
| [08:40] | You know, nobody ever said hello. | 根本没人理我 | 
| [08:44] | People judge. | 以貌取人 | 
| [08:46] | I wish it weren’t so, but people judge. | 我也不希望这样 可惜现实如此 | 
| [08:49] | By your cotton-poly blend. | 他们注意到你穿的混纺 | 
| [08:51] | By your pleated khaki slacks. | 卡其布的裤子 | 
| [08:52] | By your cellphone holster. | 还有你手机的皮套 | 
| [08:54] | You can wear whatever you want | 其实你穿什么都不要紧 | 
| [08:55] | if you drive a Gallardo. | 只要开着格兰迪[兰博基尼] | 
| [08:57] | Yeah? | 真的 | 
| [08:58] | But that’s not why you drive one. | 但那些都不重要 | 
| [09:00] | You drive one because this car is… | 你要开这车是因为 | 
| [09:03] | A transcendent experience. | 它会带给你超凡的驾驶体验 | 
| [09:07] | Hello, Dan. I’m Nick Halden. | 你好 丹 我是尼科·海登 | 
| [09:10] | You ready for a test drive? | 准备好试驾了吗 | 
| [09:13] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [09:14] | I’ll get the keys. | 我去拿钥匙 | 
| [09:18] | Taking the Gallardo out. | 开格兰迪去兜一圈 | 
| [09:21] | He’s a looker, not a buyer. | 他只是看客 不是个买主 | 
| [09:23] | When’d you start? | 你什么时候入职的 | 
| [09:24] | Oh, this morning. Eddy didn’t tell you? | 今天早晨 艾迪没说吗 | 
| [09:27] | Nick Halden. | 尼科·海登 | 
| [09:28] | – Welcome, Nick. – Thanks. | -欢迎加入 尼科 -谢谢 | 
| [09:29] | Welcome. | 欢迎 | 
| [09:30] | He may be a looker, but he’s live. | 也许是看客 可总是个机会 | 
| [09:32] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 | 
| [09:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:56] | Why are we stopping? | 为什么停车 | 
| [09:58] | Peter Burke, FBI. | 彼得·博尔克 联调局 | 
| [10:01] | Based on that look, you know why I’m here. | 看你表情是知道我的来意 | 
| [10:03] | I knew it. I knew it. | 我知道 我就知道 | 
| [10:05] | Listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [10:06] | I worked with Agent Franklin in the White Collar Division. | 我和富兰克林探员同在精英调查组共事 | 
| [10:09] | I want to help him. | 我想帮他 | 
| [10:10] | The Marshals already came by. | 执法官已经来过 | 
| [10:12] | They searched my place this morning, | 今早他们搜了我家 | 
| [10:13] | then went through all my stuff at work. | 又来公司翻了我所有东西 | 
| [10:15] | I’m not doing this again. | 我不想再来一次 | 
| [10:17] | Take me back…Now. | 载我回去 马上 | 
| [10:21] | My C.I. is more than just my entree | 我的线人 他不只是我 | 
| [10:24] | into the criminal world. | 了解犯罪分子的工具 | 
| [10:26] | He’s the one I turn to when I need help. | 他是我需要帮助时最依赖的人 | 
| [10:29] | Are you finished? | 说完了吗 | 
| [10:31] | Yeah. | 完了 | 
| [10:32] | Good. Then turn the car around. | 很好 那就调头吧 | 
| [10:38] | What’d I say? What’d I tell you, huh? | 我就说吧 一点没错 | 
| [10:39] | I want it! That one! | 我买了 就那辆 | 
| [10:41] | Okay, have a seat. I’ll get the paperwork going. | 没问题 请坐 我去拿合同 | 
| [10:43] | Can I get you some espresso? | 给您倒一杯咖啡吧 | 
| [10:44] | – That would be great, yeah. – Okay. Sure. | -那太好了 -好的 | 
| [10:47] | Listen, uh, this is my first sale, | 这是我的第一单生意 | 
| [10:49] | and I promised to split it with Rebecca. | 我答应和丽贝卡分账 | 
| [10:51] | He’s buying? | 他买下了吗 | 
| [10:52] | I know, but she’s out with another customer. | 对 她跟另一位客户出去了 | 
| [10:54] | Can you log me in on her computer? | 能帮我登陆她的电脑吗 | 
| [10:56] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [11:09] | – Congrats. – Thanks. | -恭喜 -谢谢 | 
| [11:15] | Could you get him an espresso? | 能帮他倒一杯咖啡吗 | 
| [11:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:23] | You better hope I find him before the Marshals. | 你最好让我抢在执法官前找到他 | 
| [11:25] | Look, I haven’t seen Agent Franklin in almost a year. | 听着 我有一年没见过富兰克林探员了 | 
| [11:28] | He broke it off after they demoted him. | 他被降职后就不再和我联系 | 
| [11:30] | He was a good agent. | 他是位出色的探员 | 
| [11:32] | Whatever they’re saying he did… | 他们说他做的那些事 | 
| [11:33] | There’s no way. | 都是胡扯 | 
| [11:35] | He needs to come in. | 他得回来解释 | 
| [11:36] | It’s the only way we can clear him. | 这是唯一能还他清白的办法 | 
| [11:38] | I told you, I don’t know where he is. | 我说过了 我不知道他在哪儿 | 
| [11:40] | All right, listen, listen. | 好吧 听着 听我说 | 
| [11:41] | If you two do make contact, | 如果你们有联系 | 
| [11:45] | let him know that I’ll make him this promise — | 告诉他 我向他保证 | 
| [11:48] | I’m willing to listen. | 我会听他解释 | 
| [12:03] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [12:05] | I know that you think I only took the car out to talk. | 你一定认为我驾车出去就是为了和你谈话 | 
| [12:10] | Clearly you didn’t take it out to drive it. | 显然你不是为了试驾 | 
| [12:12] | No, but… | 是的 不过 | 
| [12:14] | I need an honest answer on one more thing. | 有个问题请你如实回答 | 
| [12:18] | I’ve been with the bureau for 12 years. | 我在局里工作12年了 | 
| [12:20] | I’ve got perfect credit. | 信誉良好 | 
| [12:22] | Can I get financed on one of these? | 我能买得起这里的车吗 | 
| [12:24] | You’d have better luck seizing one from a drug dealer. | 还不如从毒贩那里抄一辆呢 | 
| [12:30] | Hey, Rebecca. So glad you’re back. | 丽贝卡 你终于回来了 | 
| [12:32] | This is Dan. | 这是丹 | 
| [12:32] | He’s buying the yellow Gallardo. | 他要买那辆黄色的格兰迪 | 
| [12:34] | Dan, Rebecca will take it from here. | 丹 丽贝卡会帮你处理好 | 
| [12:36] | – Congratulations, my friend. – Thanks. | -恭喜你了 朋友 -谢谢 | 
| [12:41] | What were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 | 
| [12:48] | Her drive log from yesterday? So? | 昨天的试驾记录 然后呢 | 
| [12:50] | 3:45 P.M., | 下午三点四十五 | 
| [12:51] | she took a test drive with Claudia Weaver. | 她带克劳迪娅·魏弗试驾 | 
| [12:53] | Claudia Weaver — | 克劳迪娅·魏弗 | 
| [12:54] | that’s one of Rebecca’s aliases. | 那是丽贝卡自己的化名 | 
| [12:57] | So, she took herself for an hour-and-a-half spin in a Porsche. | 她带自己试驾保时捷一个半小时 | 
| [12:59] | Any idea where she and her alias went? | 知道她们去哪儿了吗 | 
| [13:01] | Luckily, the cars come equipped with a GPS tracking device. | 走运了 那些车都装了定位系统 | 
| [13:05] | Just like you. | 就跟你一样 | 
| [13:07] | Just like me. | 是跟我一样 | 
| [13:14] | Franklin shows up at her showroom. | 富兰克林去了她公司的展厅 | 
| [13:17] | Rebecca tells everyone she’s going for a test drive | 丽贝卡告诉同事她带客户试驾 | 
| [13:20] | And she parks the car here. | 然后她把车停到了这 | 
| [13:22] | Or Franklin phoned her and they met there. | 或是富兰克林打电话给她在那见的面 | 
| [13:24] | Boss, look at this file. | 头儿 看看这份档案 | 
| [13:29] | 沙利文反垄断案 主要证人身亡 | |
| [13:31] | The Sullivan antitrust case. | 沙利文反垄断的那个案子 | 
| [13:33] | It’s the case Franklin was working on | 这是富兰克林从精英调查组调走之前 | 
| [13:34] | before he got transferred from white collar. | 一直在调查的案子 | 
| [13:37] | Where’d you find it? | 你在哪找到的 | 
| [13:38] | In a locked file drawer in Franklin’s office. | 在他办公室一个锁着的抽屉 | 
| [13:40] | I got in there before I let the Marshals search it. | 我在执法官搜查之前拿到的 | 
| [13:47] | That’s Deckard. | 是戴克 | 
| [13:49] | Are these all U.S. Marshals? | 这些都是执法官吗 | 
| [13:53] | No, not all of ’em. Some are witnesses. | 不 不都是 有些是证人 | 
| [13:56] | This guy’s a lawyer. So is this guy. | 这个家伙是律师 他也是 | 
| [13:59] | Have you found anything? Where’s Agent Burke? | 你们有发现了吗 博尔克探员在哪 | 
| [14:01] | Peter. | 彼得 | 
| [14:03] | He’s upstairs in the conference room. | 他在楼上会议室 | 
| [14:09] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [14:11] | Wait a minute. If it’s a canvas commentary, | 等等 如果是留在帆布上的批注 | 
| [14:14] | why would he use white — | 他为什么会用白色的… | 
| [14:15] | Burke. | 博尔克 | 
| [14:17] | Any leads? | 有什么线索吗 | 
| [14:18] | Deckard. | 戴克 | 
| [14:19] | A little heads-up when you’re on your way over here. | 刚有点发现你就来了 | 
| [14:21] | Hey, what did Franklin’s C.I. say to you? | 富兰克林的线人和你说什么了 | 
| [14:23] | Did she give you a location? | 她透露他的藏身之处了吗 | 
| [14:25] | Ah, we don’t have anything yet. | 现在没什么重要线索 | 
| [14:27] | How did you know that we met with Rebecca Vidal? | 你怎么知道我们和丽贝卡·维达见过面 | 
| [14:30] | The Marshals can track my anklet. | 执法官可以追踪我的脚链 | 
| [14:33] | I heard you were quick. | 你果然名不虚传 | 
| [14:35] | Are those Franklin’s files? | 那些是富兰克林的档案吗 | 
| [14:37] | Just the files you gave us this morning. | 就是你早上给我们的那些 | 
| [14:39] | You know, just because Franklin’s one of you | 富兰克林是你们的人 | 
| [14:40] | doesn’t make him any less guilty. | 并不意味着他无罪 | 
| [14:42] | We’re on the same team. | 我们是自己人 | 
| [14:44] | Jones, show him what we have. | 琼斯 给他看看我们的发现 | 
| [14:51] | You’re not sharing the file from Franklin’s office. | 你不和他分享富兰克林办公室的文件吗 | 
| [14:53] | Think I’ll take it home with me. | 我还是拿回家看吧 | 
| [14:55] | Working from home — | 在家工作 | 
| [14:56] | That’s one way to avoid them looking over your shoulder. | 这样他们就不会在背后偷看了 | 
| [14:58] | Here’s the other way. | 还有一个任务交给你 | 
| [15:00] | You stay here and let them look over your shoulder. | 你待在这 让他们忙着盯着你 | 
| [15:02] | With pleasure. | 乐意效劳 | 
| [15:03] | Oh, Peter… | 彼得 | 
| [15:05] | have fun cooking your pot roast. | 炖肉可要好好做啊 | 
| [15:52] | Jack Franklin. | 杰克·富兰克林 | 
| [15:53] | Agent Burke. | 博尔克探员 | 
| [15:55] | You said you’d listen, so here I am. | 听说你能听我解释 我就来了 | 
| [16:15] | I need you to lower your weapon. | 我要你放下武器 | 
| [16:16] | I can’t do that. | 做不到 | 
| [16:18] | Put your gun down, Jack. House rules. | 杰克 把枪放下 这是我家的规矩 | 
| [16:21] | I know your rep, Peter, | 我知道你的为人 彼得 | 
| [16:22] | and I’m here because you play straight. | 我来这也是因为你公正不阿 | 
| [16:24] | You said you’d listen. | 你说过你会听我解释 | 
| [16:25] | But I’m not surrendering my weapon to you or anyone else, | 但是我不会把枪交给你或其他人 | 
| [16:28] | not until I can get the truth out. | 你要先听我说完真相 | 
| [16:31] | Holster your weapon, and we’ll talk. | 那就先把枪收起来 我们谈谈 | 
| [16:40] | Hey, Moz. | 蚊子 | 
| [16:42] | Sorry I’m late. | 很抱歉迟到了 | 
| [16:43] | So, they conscripted your Saturdays. | 竟然周六也去上班 | 
| [16:45] | Go, FBI. | 联调局真劳模 | 
| [16:48] | Found anything? | 发现什么了吗 | 
| [16:50] | I deciphered the phone number | 我辨别出了 | 
| [16:51] | that Kate dialed from the plane. | 凯特在飞机上拨打的那个号码 | 
| [16:55] | I traced it to a store-bought burner phone. | 追查到是个在商店买的一次性电话 | 
| [16:58] | So no names associated with it. | 这么说 没查到是谁的电话 | 
| [17:00] | Not yet. | 现在没查到 | 
| [17:01] | But the reason for time | 但时间的价值在于 | 
| [17:03] | is so that everything doesn’t happen at once. | 万事皆无偶然 | 
| [17:06] | It’s been a while since you quoted Einstein. | 你很久没引用爱因斯坦的名言了 | 
| [17:08] | Means you’re in a groove. | 说明你状态正佳啊 | 
| [17:10] | Well, “Great spirits have often encountered | 伟人的思想往往会受到 | 
| [17:12] | violent opposition from weaker minds.” | 懦弱世俗的强烈反对 | 
| [17:20] | Pot roast smells good. | 炖肉闻起来不错 | 
| [17:22] | Kind of screwing up my date night with my wife. | 你可是搅了我和妻子的约会夜 | 
| [17:26] | You want to talk to me about those accusations? | 和我说说对你的那些指控吧 | 
| [17:30] | I was working on the Sullivan antitrust case. | 我当时在查沙利文反垄断的案子 | 
| [17:33] | After two years, looked like I finally had a witness | 查了两年 好不容易找到一个证人 | 
| [17:36] | who was willing to come forward. | 那个证人愿意出庭作证 | 
| [17:37] | One week before his testimony, he’s killed in a hit-and-run. | 在他作证一周前 却死于一次肇事逃逸 | 
| [17:41] | That’s when you started poking around the Marshal’s office. | 因此你开始调查执法办的人 | 
| [17:42] | They were the only ones | 除我之外 | 
| [17:43] | aside from me who knew where the witness was. | 只有他们知道证人的藏身之处 | 
| [17:46] | A few days after I start asking questions, | 就在我查探了几天后 | 
| [17:48] | OPR gets wind of me and Rebecca. | 职责办就得知了我和丽贝卡的事 | 
| [17:50] | Next thing I know, I’m transferred into bank fraud. | 紧接着 我就被调到了银行诈骗科 | 
| [17:52] | Why didn’t you tell anybody? | 你为什么没告诉其他人 | 
| [17:54] | Well, I tried, but I didn’t have any proof. | 我说过啊 但是我没有证据 | 
| [17:56] | Why now? Why’d Deckard start going after you today? | 为什么是现在 为什么戴克现在要抓你 | 
| [18:00] | I made a breakthrough, and Deckard knows I’m on to him. | 我查到了重要线索 戴克知道自己要败露了 | 
| [18:03] | Yesterday, I hacked into | 昨天 我侵入了 | 
| [18:05] | one of the defense attorney’s systems. | 一位辩护律师的电脑系统 | 
| [18:07] | That’s Volker, in the Sullivan case. | 他是沃克 代理沙利文案的律师 | 
| [18:08] | I found a reference in an e-mail chain | 我在邮件中通过一个链接 | 
| [18:10] | to a hard-copy ledger. | 找到一份硬备份的账簿 | 
| [18:11] | What’s on it? | 上面有什么 | 
| [18:12] | As far as I can tell, | 在我看来 | 
| [18:13] | it’s got every transaction Volker did with Deckard — | 上面记录了沃克和戴克的所有交易 | 
| [18:16] | The witness names, how much he paid Deckard, | 证人的名字 付给戴克赃款的数额 | 
| [18:18] | The names on the accounts — | 账户上的名单 | 
| [18:20] | Volker keeps it in his office | 沃克把这些放在办公室 | 
| [18:21] | in case Deckard tries to turn on him. | 以防戴克和他翻脸 | 
| [18:22] | Hang on. | 等等 | 
| [18:25] | You and Rebecca went to Volker’s office yesterday | 你和丽贝卡昨天 | 
| [18:27] | to look for it. | 去沃克的办公室追查 | 
| [18:29] | We were casing it out. How did you know? | 我们去找证据 你怎么会知道 | 
| [18:31] | We followed the GPS data on her test drive. | 我们追踪了她试驾车辆的定位系统数据 | 
| [18:34] | Does Deckard know this? | 戴克知道吗 | 
| [18:35] | It’s his case. | 这是他的案子 | 
| [18:37] | But if Deckard knows I went to Volker’s office, | 如果被戴克知道了 | 
| [18:39] | He’s gonna head there. | 他就一定会去那儿 | 
| [18:40] | And if he gets that hard copy… | 如果被他找到那个备份… | 
| [18:42] | Jack… | 杰克 | 
| [18:44] | – We do this together or not at all. – Okay. | -这事只能我们一起干 -好吧 | 
| [18:47] | You’re a fugitive. | 你是个逃犯 | 
| [18:49] | There’s a warrant for your arrest. | 上头可是有你的逮捕令 | 
| [18:50] | I need you to surrender your weapon. | 你必须交出你的武器 | 
| [19:01] | Good. Let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 | 
| [19:07] | I’m telling you, Jones, you cannot miss this. | 你听我说 琼斯 你不能错过啊 | 
| [19:09] | It’s mostly office motifs, all right? | 主要是办公室主题 明白吗 | 
| [19:11] | Imagine Shepard Fairey meets Dilbert. | 想象一下谢博特·费瑞遇到迪波特 | 
| [19:14] | That means nothing to me. | 对我来说这两个名字没有意义 | 
| [19:18] | And you compare that to this. | 把这两份东西比较一下 | 
| [19:20] | Where’s Deckard? | 戴克在哪儿 | 
| [19:21] | He went to chase down a lead. | 他去追查一条线索了 | 
| [19:23] | – Where? – He didn’t say. | -去哪了 -他没说 | 
| [19:40] | Yeah? | 什么事 | 
| [19:41] | Peter, Neal and I are on speaker in your office. | 彼得 我和尼尔在你办公室 用的免提 | 
| [19:44] | – What’s going on? – Deckard left the FBI. | -出什么事了 -戴克离开了调查局 | 
| [19:47] | Who are you on the phone with? | 你在和谁打电话 | 
| [19:48] | Jack, don’t break in. | 杰克 别撬门 | 
| [19:50] | Are you with Jack Franklin? | 你和杰克·富兰克林在一起吗 | 
| [19:52] | Yeah. Volker’s office. | 是啊 在沃克的办公室 | 
| [19:54] | Franklin says that Deckard | 富兰克林说戴克 | 
| [19:55] | is the one who’s selling witness information. | 才是出卖证人信息的人 | 
| [19:57] | And there’s evidence in Volker’s office to prove it. | 沃克的办公室有证据能证明 | 
| [20:00] | That may be where Deckard went. | 戴克可能也去了 | 
| [20:01] | Wait, wait, Peter. You’re with Franklin? | 慢着 彼得 你和富兰克林在一起吗 | 
| [20:03] | – Yeah. – Do you need backup? | -是啊 -你需要后援吗 | 
| [20:05] | No, we’re in Glen Cove. | 不用了 我们在格伦湾 | 
| [20:07] | It’ll take you a half-hour to get here. | 你要半个小时后才能到 | 
| [20:08] | – I’m not waiting for backup. – Jack — | -我可不等后援 -杰克 | 
| [20:10] | That evidence is my only hope. | 那些证据是我的唯一希望 | 
| [20:11] | You can wait here or follow a fleeing suspect. | 要不等着 要不跟上 | 
| [20:13] | Peter, I’m gonna call local P.D. | 彼得 我要联系当地警局 | 
| [20:15] | No, I’ll manage. | 别 我来处理 | 
| [20:16] | I’ll let you know if things change. | 有事联系你 | 
| [20:20] | Hell. | 我的天 | 
| [20:24] | Franklin?! | 富兰克林 | 
| [20:26] | Deckard?! | 戴克 | 
| [20:27] | It’s Burke! | 我是博尔克 | 
| [20:33] | Peter, he’s destroying evidence. | 彼得 他在销毁证据 | 
| [20:36] | Franklin, it’s over! You’re coming in! | 富兰克林 都结束了 你被捕了 | 
| [20:38] | – Deckard! – Yeah? | -戴克 -干嘛 | 
| [20:40] | Where’s your backup? | 你的后援呢 | 
| [20:42] | They’re on their way! | 在路上了 | 
| [20:45] | Deckard, hold your fire! | 戴克 别开枪 | 
| [20:50] | He got to the files. | 他在粉碎文件 | 
| [20:51] | Deckard, I’m gonna stand up! | 戴克 我要站起来了 | 
| [20:54] | Both of us are gonna lower our weapons. | 都别开枪 | 
| [20:58] | Burke, Jack Franklin’s a fugitive. | 博尔克 杰克·富兰克林是个逃犯 | 
| [20:59] | Why haven’t you cuffed him yet? | 怎么不把他铐起来 | 
| [21:01] | He’s unarmed. We’re gonna wait for backup. | 他没武器 我们在等后援 | 
| [21:04] | Well, I don’t know what you have planned, | 我才不管你什么想法 | 
| [21:06] | but he’s coming with me. | 我要带他走 | 
| [21:07] | Deckard, listen — | 戴克 听着 | 
| [21:09] | Ah. The FBI, always covering for each other. | 你们这些探员就知道互相包庇 | 
| [21:13] | Don’t think about it! | 别动 | 
| [21:14] | You have no idea what you’re getting yourself into! | 你知道这么做的后果吗 | 
| [21:17] | I think I do. | 当然 | 
| [21:22] | Jam the door! This won’t hold long! | 把门堵着 这撑不了多久 | 
| [21:41] | Peter. | 彼得 | 
| [21:42] | I need to hot-wire a Lamborghini. | 我要短路发动一辆兰博基尼 | 
| [21:44] | Theoretically? Because — | 谈理论吗 因为… | 
| [21:45] | No, right now. | 不 说真的 就现在 | 
| [21:47] | I need to actually hot-wire a Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster. | 我要短路发动一辆兰博基尼蝙蝠跑车 | 
| [21:51] | Ooh. Yeah. That’s a tough one. | 唉哟 那可就不好办了 | 
| [21:53] | Can you do this?! | 你到底行不行 | 
| [21:54] | – No. – What do you mean, “No”? | -不行 -不行是啥意思 | 
| [21:55] | I mean, it’s a half-million-dollar Lamborghini. | 这可是辆价值50万美金的兰博基尼 | 
| [21:57] | You can’t just tap two wires together and fire up the engine. | 光靠两根电线肯定发动不了 | 
| [22:00] | You need the key. | 你得拿到钥匙 | 
| [22:01] | Rebecca, it’s an ’09 Lamborghini 640 LP Roadster. | 丽贝卡 这是辆09款兰博基尼LP640跑车 | 
| [22:04] | Give me the vin number. | 把识别码报给我 | 
| [22:05] | If I can find it in the dealership database, | 如果交易数据库里有匹配数据 | 
| [22:07] | I may be able to route the key code through the phone. | 或许能用手机发送启动指令 | 
| [22:10] | Is Franklin talking to Rebecca? | 富兰克林在跟丽贝卡讲电话 | 
| [22:13] | Is this a C.I. -off? | 现在是线人大比拼吗 | 
| [22:14] | Hard to say. He’s reading her the vin number. | 难说 他在报车辆识别码 | 
| [22:17] | Wait. You said Volker kept evidence against Deckard? | 等等 你说沃克有对戴克不利的证据 | 
| [22:19] | Yes, in his office. | 没错 就放在他办公室 | 
| [22:21] | So he’s the kind of guy who likes to have a backup plan. | 看来他喜欢做两手准备 | 
| [22:23] | No, I already checked! | 没有 我都检查过了 | 
| [22:24] | No key in the obvious places. | 根本找不到钥匙 | 
| [22:26] | Wait, wait a second. | 等等 | 
| [22:27] | There’s a small recess inside the rear bumper molding. | 后保险杠那里有个空隙 | 
| [22:29] | It’s where I’d put a backup. | 要是我就把钥匙藏里面 | 
| [22:30] | Peter, she found the code. | 彼得 她查到代码了 | 
| [22:32] | But it’s gonna take a couple of minutes to see if it works. | 还要几分钟 说不定能成 | 
| [22:40] | My C.I. beat your C.I. | 看来我的线人更胜一筹啊 | 
| [22:41] | Yeah, well, mine’s out of practice. | 好吧 我那个疏于练习 | 
| [22:48] | 顾客注意 勿将贵重物品留在车内 如有遗失 概不负责 | |
| [23:06] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 | 
| [23:07] | This ends here. | 就在这 | 
| [23:08] | We’re meeting my team. | 等我的组员 | 
| [23:11] | I need to figure this out. | 我得把这事搞清楚 | 
| [23:13] | Not with me, you’re not. | 你信不过我 是不是 | 
| [23:15] | You can’t run from this. | 逃避是没用的 | 
| [23:16] | You saw what just happened. | 刚才的事你也看到了 | 
| [23:18] | Deckard destroyed the only piece of evidence | 戴克把唯一能证明 | 
| [23:19] | I’m gonna find that’s gonna clear my name, | 我清白的的证据给毁了 | 
| [23:21] | and he’s shooting to kill. | 还想开枪杀我 | 
| [23:22] | We can fix this. | 我们能搞定 | 
| [23:24] | How are you gonna do that? | 你打算怎么办 | 
| [23:26] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道 | 
| [23:27] | But the answer isn’t getting on a greyhound bus. | 不过逃避解决不了问题 | 
| [23:30] | Deckard knows that you’re in contact with Rebecca. | 戴克知道你跟丽贝卡有联系 | 
| [23:33] | He’s gonna go after her to try to get to you. | 肯定会盯上她引你出洞 | 
| [23:36] | There was a reason that you were willing to risk your career | 你为了沙利文案中遇害的证人 | 
| [23:39] | for the witness who was killed in the Sullivan case. | 不顾自己前途绝不是偶然 | 
| [23:42] | I know you still believe in our system. | 我知道你依然相信我们体制 | 
| [23:44] | Okay. You had me at “He’s gonna go after Rebecca.” | 好吧 败给”会盯上丽贝卡”那句了 | 
| [23:52] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没关系 没事的 | 
| [23:57] | That car’s got a tracking device as good as my anklet. | 那车的追踪系统跟我的脚链有一拼啊 | 
| [24:00] | – Can you disable it? – Why? You’re not coming in? | -能不能关掉它 -干嘛 你不回去吗 | 
| [24:03] | It’s complicated. We got to lose the Marshals. | 这事很复杂 我们得甩了那些执法官 | 
| [24:06] | They’re not gonna be far behind us. | 他们应该离得不远 | 
| [24:08] | Then you better get started. | 那你就动作快点 | 
| [24:22] | Do I understand correctly that Peter Burke is on the run? | 传说中的彼得·博尔克也开始逃亡之旅了 | 
| [24:25] | The same Peter Burke who would never run. | 他不是从来都是猫捉耗子的嘛 | 
| [24:28] | No talking. | 不准废话 | 
| [24:33] | Tracking disabled. | 追踪器已拆 | 
| [24:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [24:36] | Getting there. | 一头雾水 | 
| [24:38] | Gonna need a place to hide out | 我们得找个地方藏身 | 
| [24:40] | till we figure out our next steps. | 想想接下来该怎么办 | 
| [24:42] | Think I can manage that. | 这我应该能搞定 | 
| [24:43] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [24:45] | You must be agent Franklin. | 你肯定就是富兰克林探员了 | 
| [24:48] | All right, you two head back to the FBI. | 这样 你们两个回调查局去 | 
| [24:50] | Any further contact will be through Diana. | 我会通过戴安跟你们联系 | 
| [24:54] | Be careful, Mario. | 自己小心 马里奥大叔 | 
| [25:19] | Hello, sir. | 长官好 | 
| [25:20] | Where’s Peter? | 彼得人呢 | 
| [25:22] | So you’ve spoken with Deckard. | 看来戴克跟你联系过了 | 
| [25:24] | He said that Franklin was destroying evidence | 他说富兰克林在毁灭证据 | 
| [25:25] | and that Peter helped him flee. | 而彼得却帮他逃跑 | 
| [25:35] | – I believe Peter is still with Franklin. – Why? | -彼得肯定跟富兰克林在一起 -为什么 | 
| [25:38] | He thinks Deckard is selling the witness information, | 他认为出卖证人信息的是戴克 | 
| [25:40] | not Franklin. | 不是富兰克林 | 
| [25:42] | – Really? – Yeah. There was proof in Volker’s office, | -是吗 -证据在沃克的办公室 | 
| [25:44] | but Deckard got there first and destroyed it. | 但戴克先到一步 销毁了证据 | 
| [25:46] | – You were there? – No. | -你在现场 -不在 | 
| [25:47] | – So you don’t know that. – Peter wouldn’t have fled | -那你怎么知道 -彼得绝不会逃跑 | 
| [25:49] | unless he thought Franklin was in real danger. | 除非他觉得富兰克林有危险 | 
| [25:51] | So, why didn’t he come in? | 那他干嘛不回来 | 
| [25:52] | Because he wanted your permission | 因为他希望你批准 | 
| [25:53] | to stay out there with Franklin | 他跟富兰克林待在一起 | 
| [25:55] | while they work out a way to prove that Deckard is behind this. | 找出证据证明戴克是幕后黑手 | 
| [25:58] | – Get Peter on the phone. – He tossed it. | -给我拨彼得手机 -他扔了 | 
| [26:00] | So then he isn’t really asking permission. | 他这根本不是请求批准 | 
| [26:02] | I guess it was more of an FYI. | 勉强算是知会一声吧 | 
| [26:05] | Look, this can work in our favor. | 但你想 这正好能帮我们忙 | 
| [26:07] | Deckard doesn’t know we suspect him. | 戴克并不知道我们怀疑他 | 
| [26:08] | And he’ll probably try to keep Jones and I close, | 肯定会注意我和琼斯的一举一动 | 
| [26:10] | in case Peter contacts us. | 生怕彼得联系我们 | 
| [26:11] | Oh, you want me to authorize you to mislead the U.S. Marshals | 你想让我授权 欺骗美国执法官 | 
| [26:14] | to buy Peter time. | 为彼得争取时间 | 
| [26:16] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [26:17] | I will let you know. | 再说 | 
| [26:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [26:21] | Oh, by the way, just in case Deckard brings it up… | 顺便提一句 以防戴克拿它说事 | 
| [26:25] | …Peter had to steal a Lamborghini when they fl– | 彼得偷了辆兰博基尼… | 
| [26:33] | I knew this day would come. | 我就知道会有这天 | 
| [26:35] | The hunter has become the hunted. | 猫咪变老鼠 | 
| [26:39] | This way, gentlemen. | 先生们 这边 | 
| [26:45] | 警告 乘坐电梯 后果自负 | |
| [26:51] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 | 
| [26:52] | Somewhere no suit has ever gone… | 一个前无猫咪 | 
| [26:55] | nor shall ever go again. | 以后也无的地方 | 
| [27:16] | You’re a buddhist? | 你信佛 | 
| [27:17] | I don’t subscribe to labels. | 我不给自己贴标签 | 
| [27:21] | Don’t think this is my only safe house. | 别以为我就这一处安全屋 | 
| [27:24] | One of many. I call it Tuesday. | 它的代号是星期二 | 
| [27:28] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [27:29] | Because I’m usually here on wednesdays. | 因为我通常在星期三过来 | 
| [27:33] | How well do you know this guy? | 你有多了解这家伙 | 
| [27:35] | Well enough. | 不多不少 | 
| [27:40] | I left the pot roast in the oven. | 我炖肉忘记拿出来了 | 
| [27:43] | Date night. I didn’t call Elizabeth. | 约会之夜 我还没告诉伊丽莎白 | 
| [27:45] | Ah. Mrs. Suit will not be pleased with you. | 猫咪夫人可要不高兴啦 | 
| [27:48] | No. | 不 | 
| [27:49] | He knows your wife? | 他认识你妻子 | 
| [27:50] | I’m sure Rebecca has some friends you’d like to forget. | 我相信丽贝卡也有那么几个让你头痛的朋友 | 
| [27:53] | Excuse me, you can show a little respect | 不好意思 我可是在窝藏两名逃犯呐 | 
| [27:56] | for the man who’s harboring two fugitives. | 能不能稍微放尊重点啊 | 
| [27:59] | You have no idea what bringing you here is doing to my chi. | 你们来这儿可扰乱了静息 | 
| [28:03] | I’m sorry, Mozzie. Thank you for your hospitality. | 抱歉 蚊子 谢谢你的款待 | 
| [28:07] | Well, in that case… Mi casa is “Suit” Casa. | 好吧 吾之城乃”猫”之堡 | 
| [28:14] | We won’t be here long. | 咱不会待很久 | 
| [28:19] | What did you find on Volker? | 关于沃克你有何发现 | 
| [28:20] | He has one of the highest acquittal rates in the city. | 他是本市的常胜律师 | 
| [28:22] | Moreover, he won his last three cases | 还有 他最近又赢了三起案子 | 
| [28:24] | when a key witness disappeared or died. | 就因为关键证人消失或死亡 | 
| [28:26] | So what’s the plan? | 那我们怎么做 | 
| [28:27] | If Bancroft buys off, Jones and I will keep Deckard occupied. | 如果班考夫同意 我和琼斯会拖着戴克 | 
| [28:30] | That’ll free you up for Peter to contact. | 你就能随时与彼得联系 | 
| [28:33] | Neal. | 尼尔 | 
| [28:39] | You and Jones — we’re gonna stake out Burke’s home. | 你和琼斯 跟我去博尔克家监视 | 
| [28:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [28:45] | She’s a transfer from D.C. | 她是从华盛顿调来的 | 
| [28:46] | I want her running point with your people here. | 我让她在这里为你们做支持 | 
| [28:50] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [28:57] | There’s got to be a way to prove | 一定有可以证明 | 
| [28:59] | that deckard is working with volker. | 沃克和戴克互相勾结的证据 | 
| [29:02] | Stan Volker, the defense lawyer? | 斯坦·沃克 那个辩护律师吗 | 
| [29:05] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识他 | 
| [29:06] | He sold out a friend of mine | 他出卖了我一个朋友 | 
| [29:07] | who was arrested with one of his clients. | 害他和他一客户被逮捕 | 
| [29:09] | I knew he was trouble. | 就知道他不是好人 | 
| [29:11] | You can never trust anyone who spells his name | 一个用美元符号装点车牌牌照的人 | 
| [29:14] | with dollar signs on his license plates. | 绝对信不过 | 
| [29:16] | You know about his cars? | 你还知道他的车 | 
| [29:18] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 | 
| [29:19] | His “Lambis” are all the guy ever talks about. | 他的”小兰博”可是人尽皆知 | 
| [29:22] | We need to move that car. | 我们得移开这辆车 | 
| [29:23] | Even with the tracking device disabled, | 即使追踪器已经拆了 | 
| [29:25] | The thing’s gonna attract attention outside. | 但这家伙太招摇了 | 
| [29:27] | You stole one of stan’s murciélagos? | 你们偷了他一辆蝙蝠 | 
| [29:30] | We commandeered it. | 征用而已 | 
| [29:32] | You g-men and your manifest destiny. | 联邦探员 法力无边 | 
| [29:35] | Mozzie, how would you like to participate | 蚊子 你有没有兴趣参与 | 
| [29:37] | in a government-sanctioned con? | 政府授权的诈骗行动 | 
| [29:41] | Involving a dirty marshal, | 涉及一位受贿执法官 | 
| [29:43] | Stan, and one of his prized Lamborghinis? | 斯坦 还有他的天价兰博基尼 | 
| [29:46] | How about yes? | 是答应呢还是答应呢 | 
| [29:48] | Excellent. All right, listen. | 很好 好 听着 | 
| [29:49] | I need to get ahold of Diana. Where’s a phone? | 我要跟戴安联系 电话在哪 | 
| [29:52] | There’s no phones here. Tuesday has no phones. | 这没有电话 星期二没有电话 | 
| [29:54] | Give me a phone, Mozzie. | 给我电话 蚊子 | 
| [29:56] | Okay, there’s an emergency burner phone in the dojo. | 好吧 道场里有紧急电话 | 
| [29:59] | – Which way? – There’s only one dojo in the loft. | -哪 -楼里只有一间道场 | 
| [30:06] | I can fix it. | 我会赔你的 | 
| [30:13] | Hey, babe! What’s with all the smoke? | 宝贝儿 怎么这么浓的烟味 | 
| [30:20] | Satchmo, what are you doing outside? | 沙奇摩 你在这干嘛 | 
| [30:22] | Where’s your daddy? | 你爸呢 | 
| [30:24] | Oh, man! | 天 | 
| [30:27] | This feels really, really wrong. | 这太不对劲了 | 
| [30:31] | Well, you can always tell us where he is. | 你可以告诉我们他在哪 | 
| [30:33] | I wish I knew. | 我真想知道 | 
| [30:34] | Frankly, I’m a little offended he hasn’t contacted me. | 说实话 他没联系我 我心都碎了 | 
| [30:38] | I’m not. | 我没有 | 
| [30:39] | I want nothing to do with this. | 我才不想被卷进去 | 
| [30:41] | It’s all on Peter. | 这都是彼得的主意 | 
| [30:43] | He’s your boss. I’m surprised you’re not more loyal. | 他是你老大 你难道不该忠诚一点吗 | 
| [30:47] | You know, since peter’s the real reason you’re not behind bars, | 还有 既然是彼得帮你脱离的铁窗 | 
| [30:50] | I assume you’re protecting him. | 你应该会护着他吧 | 
| [30:52] | So let’s all be very honest about why we’re here. | 所以我们都开诚布公吧 | 
| [30:55] | Sooner or later, he’s gonna contact her or one of you guys. | 迟早 他会联系你们其中一个 | 
| [31:06] | Yes, one of these keys goes to your anklet. | 是啊 其中一把是你脚链的钥匙 | 
| [31:12] | How do you like the new model, by the way? | 对了 新的款式你觉得怎么样 | 
| [31:14] | You know, it’s lighter than the last one. | 比上一个轻了点 | 
| [31:17] | And sleek. I get a lot of compliments. | 而且很潮 人们都赞它呢 | 
| [31:19] | And the GPS is more accurate, too, down to the yard. | 定位也更精确 可以看到你家院子 | 
| [31:22] | Yeah, I noticed. | 是啊 我发现了 | 
| [31:24] | For example, tonight I wanted to go to a museum exhibit | 比如 我今晚想去看个展览 | 
| [31:26] | a mere 2 miles outside my radius — | 却在我活动范围外2英里 | 
| [31:28] | Neal. | 尼尔 | 
| [31:30] | We got company. | 有人来了 | 
| [31:34] | Who is that? | 那是谁 | 
| [31:36] | No idea. | 不知道 | 
| [31:41] | Mozzie? | 蚊子 | 
| [31:43] | Uh, may I? | 我能进来吗 | 
| [31:44] | Yeah. W-what are you doing here? | 当然 你来干嘛 | 
| [31:47] | Date night. | 约会之夜呗 | 
| [31:53] | So a U.S. Marshal… | 一个执法官 | 
| [31:55] | A dirty U.S. Marshal named John Deckard. | 一个叫约翰·戴克的腐败执法官 | 
| [31:57] | …has been selling the locations of witnesses | 把证人的信息卖给了 | 
| [32:00] | to a defense attorney. | 辩方律师 | 
| [32:01] | A devious defense attorney. | 一个偷鸡摸狗的辨护律师 | 
| [32:02] | And he’s been using this information to intimidate… | 他还利用这些信息来恐吓 | 
| [32:05] | …and kill witnesses. | 杀害证人 | 
| [32:06] | Which is why your noble husband | 所以你那光明正大的丈夫 | 
| [32:08] | leapt to the aid of a wrongfully accused FBI agent… | 对一位受诬陷的联调局探员出手相助 | 
| [32:12] | …who inadvertently commandeered my date night. | 却不小心毁了我的约会之夜 | 
| [32:15] | And here I am. | 所以我来了 | 
| [32:18] | What exactly is the plan? | 你们到底准备怎么做 | 
| [32:21] | The less I tell you, the better, | 你知道的越少越好 | 
| [32:23] | Just in case Deckard tries to interrogate you. | 以防万一戴克会来盘问你 | 
| [32:29] | Have you ever heard of a prisoner’s dilemma? | 你有没有听过囚徒困境悖论 | 
| [32:31] | Yeah, it’s the idea of separating two suspects | 有 就是将两名嫌犯分开 | 
| [32:34] | and getting them to turn on each other, right? | 让他们互相出卖 对吗 | 
| [32:36] | Yes, but this is a little more challenging. | 对 但这次有点挑战性 | 
| [32:38] | Is Neal involved in this? | 尼尔也参与其中吗 | 
| [32:41] | He is, but Peter hasn’t told him yet, | 是的 但彼得还没告诉他 | 
| [32:43] | which is one of our challenges. | 也就是挑战之一 | 
| [32:44] | But we’ve done more with less. | 但我们已经计划好了 | 
| [32:47] | Is my husband okay? | 我老公没事吧 | 
| [32:49] | Oh, right. | 对 | 
| [32:51] | He told me to tell you, “Azaleas” | 他让我跟你说 “杜鹃花” | 
| [32:54] | Good. That means he’s okay. | 好的 说明他没事 | 
| [32:57] | What? | 干嘛 | 
| [32:59] | Oh, nothing. I’m not judging. | 没事 我不是说你们不好 | 
| [33:01] | My safe word is “Bread Basket.” | 我的安全词就两个字 “面包篮” | 
| [33:04] | Actually, Mozzie, that’s two words. | 三个字了啊 蚊子 | 
| [33:06] | Exactly. | 好吧 | 
| [33:10] | Excuse me, my name is Stan Volker. | 打扰一下 我是斯坦·沃克 | 
| [33:12] | I got a call from an agent Diana Barrigan | 我接到戴安·巴瑞甘探员的电话 | 
| [33:14] | about my car. | 关于我的车 | 
| [33:15] | Yeah, hi. I got this. | 对 你好 我来 | 
| [33:18] | – Stanley Volker? – Yeah. | -斯坦利·沃克吗 -对 | 
| [33:19] | Thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你过来 | 
| [33:20] | I’m afraid I have some bad news about your car. | 很抱歉 你的爱车惨遭不测 | 
| [33:22] | Which one? | 哪辆 | 
| [33:24] | I think it’s best you see for yourself. | 还是你自己看看吧 | 
| [33:25] | I’ll let them know we’re on our way. | 我通知他们 我们这就过去 | 
| [33:37] | What do you know about this guy? | 对这人你有何了解 | 
| [33:39] | He’s another C.I. | 他也是个线人 | 
| [33:41] | Peter leans on him when Neal’s not around. | 尼尔不在彼得就联络他 | 
| [33:43] | Really? We should talk to him. | 是吗 那我们得找他谈谈 | 
| [33:47] | No, let’s let it play out. | 不 静观其变 | 
| [33:48] | Let’s see where he leads us. | 看看他身上有何线索 | 
| [33:56] | So, Thursday has a view, huh? | 星期四有很好的视野吗 | 
| [33:59] | to say Thursday has a view | 那当然啦 | 
| [34:00] | Is like saying the hubble telescope | 就好比哈勃望远镜 | 
| [34:03] | has a magnifying glass. | 不能没有放大镜啊 | 
| [34:04] | It is the most spectacular cityscape | 那儿的景观别无二致 | 
| [34:07] | Our fair city has to offer. | 将整座城市尽收眼底 | 
| [34:09] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [34:10] | I have to go now. | 我得走了 | 
| [34:14] | Are you gonna watch “Moon landing — fact or fiction?” | 你看不看《登月 真假莫辨》啊 | 
| [34:16] | No. | 不看 | 
| [34:17] | Oh. Then it leaves with me. | 那我带走咯 | 
| [34:23] | It was nice to see you, mrs. Suit. | 见到你很高兴 猫咪夫人 | 
| [34:25] | Nice to see you, too, Moz. | 我也很高兴 蚊子 | 
| [34:29] | Thanks for the Vino. | 谢谢你的葡萄酒 | 
| [34:30] | It was neal’s. | 谢尼尔去吧 | 
| [34:35] | Looks like our C.I.’s left the building. | 看来那位线人要走了 | 
| [34:46] | You want us to follow him or stay here? | 我们怎么办 跟着还是留下 | 
| [34:47] | – We should follow him. – We do both. | -我们该跟上去 -两边都不落 | 
| [34:50] | My guys stay and monitor the house. | 我的人继续监视这儿 | 
| [34:52] | We’ll follow the miniature Caffrey. | 而我们跟着迷你版卡夫瑞 | 
| [35:07] | I guess it’s “Put your C.I. to work” Day. | 看来今天是线人作战日啊 | 
| [35:20] | This way. | 这边走 | 
| [35:27] | Pretend you know me. | 装作认识我 | 
| [35:29] | Give me a reason. | 为什么 | 
| [35:30] | I’ve given your sweetheart safe passage, | 我给你家亲爱的打了包票 | 
| [35:33] | and in about two minutes, we’re gonna clear his name. | 两分钟后 就能还他清白 | 
| [35:51] | They got to be talking about Burke and Franklin. | 他们肯定在说博尔克和富兰克林 | 
| [35:55] | 来电 联邦调查局 主交换台 | |
| [35:58] | Excuse me, guys, I got to take this. | 不好意思 我接个电话 | 
| [36:03] | This is Neal. | 我是尼尔 | 
| [36:04] | Hey. Are you with Deckard? | 你和戴克在一起吗 | 
| [36:06] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 | 
| [36:08] | Are you there, sir? | 长官 你在吗 | 
| [36:09] | I am. | 在 | 
| [36:11] | Who that? | 谁 | 
| [36:12] | Tell him it’s Bancroft. | 就说是班考夫 | 
| [36:14] | It’s Bancroft. | 是班考夫 | 
| [36:16] | Diana should be with Stan Volker. | 戴安应该和斯坦·沃克在一起 | 
| [36:20] | Yeah. Uh-huh. | 嗯对 | 
| [36:22] | That’s correct. | 没错 | 
| [36:25] | Give me the phone. | 我来听 | 
| [36:27] | Look, I think Deckard wants to speak with you. | 那个 我想戴克想和您通话 | 
| [36:31] | Caffrey, you still there? | 卡夫瑞 你在听吗 | 
| [36:33] | Did you lose him? | 电话没挂吧 | 
| [36:35] | It’s Deckard, sir. | 我是戴克 长官 | 
| [36:36] | Deckard? Put Caffrey back on. | 搞什么 快让卡夫瑞听电话 | 
| [36:39] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [36:44] | I’m back. | 是我 | 
| [36:44] | Okay. Have you ever run a prisoner’s dilemma? | 好 你玩过囚徒困境吗 | 
| [36:47] | I’ve been in one. | 我被玩过 | 
| [36:48] | Well, now’s your chance to run it on a U.S. Marshal. | 这样 这次你有机会玩一把联邦执法官了 | 
| [36:51] | You clear on what to do? | 要做什么明白吗 | 
| [36:53] | Crystal clear. | 明白得很 | 
| [36:54] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 | 
| [37:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [37:02] | Just follow my lead. | 照我说的做 | 
| [37:06] | $tan 1 was stolen earlier today | 车牌为$tan 1的车今天早些时候遭窃 | 
| [37:09] | And apparently taken on quite a joy ride. | 偷车贼显然开去寻欢作乐了一番 | 
| [37:11] | They thought they could bring it here for parts. | 零件应该还能收回来 | 
| [37:15] | What are they doing in there? | 他们在搞什么 | 
| [37:17] | I think you know what they’re doing in there. | 我想你心里清楚 | 
| [37:21] | That’s it. | 就这样吧 | 
| [37:25] | Who did this? | 是谁干的 | 
| [37:26] | We have them in custody, mr. Volker. Don’t worry. | 我们已经拘留了犯人 请别担心 沃克先生 | 
| [37:29] | Well, they’re gonna pay. | 他们必须付出代价 | 
| [37:35] | Just need your signature… | 请您仔细看一遍条款 | 
| [37:38] | If you could read over this statement for me. | 再在这儿签名 | 
| [37:41] | I think you’ll find everything’s in order. | 相信不会有任何问题 | 
| [37:47] | Volker’s cutting a deal with the FBI. | 沃克和联调局做了交易 | 
| [37:49] | He’s selling you out. | 他要供出你 | 
| [37:58] | Yep, there it is — a signed confession. | 看吧 签的正是认罪书呢 | 
| [38:04] | See, once you showed up at Volker’s office, | 自从你出现在沃克的办公室 | 
| [38:06] | He knew it was only a matter of time before you turned on him. | 他就知道你迟早会对付他 | 
| [38:08] | He made a deal. | 他就抢先做了交易 | 
| [38:10] | Come on, Deckard. Don’t make it harder than it is. | 听着 戴克 不要一错再错 | 
| [38:14] | There is one more thing. | 还有一件事 | 
| [38:21] | What is this all about? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [38:23] | Deckard says you paid off an FBI agent | 戴克声称你收买联调局探员 | 
| [38:25] | to intimidate and kill witnesses in federal trials. | 恐吓和杀害要出庭作证的证人 | 
| [38:28] | You’re looking at 25 to life… | 这罪可不小呐 轻点25年 重点直接无期了 | 
| [38:30] | Unless you start talking. | 坦白从宽 | 
| [38:35] | Deckard came up with the whole thing. | 这一切都是戴克的主意 | 
| [38:37] | What do you want to know about him? | 你们要知道什么 我知而不言 | 
| [38:38] | Give it up. Stay back! | 放弃抵抗 快退后 | 
| [38:41] | Hands up, Deckard! | 举起手来 戴克 | 
| [38:44] | It’s over. | 结束了 | 
| [38:44] | Put the gun down on the ground! | 把枪放在地上 | 
| [38:54] | You realize the grief you caused me with Bancroft | 你逃跑后要我去说服班考夫 | 
| [38:56] | when you fled? | 你也知道其中的风险吧 | 
| [38:58] | Being on this side of a manhunt | 做一次抓猫的耗子 | 
| [39:00] | isn’t all peaches and dandelions, is it? | 可不是闹着玩的呐 | 
| [39:06] | Beats being led away in cuffs. | 总比被手铐铐走的好 | 
| [39:12] | Good working with you, Deckard. | 合作愉快 戴克 | 
| [39:39] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 | 
| [39:41] | They’ve cleared Franklin of all charges. | 对富兰克林的所有指控已被撤销 | 
| [39:44] | Bancroft’s reinstating him into the White Collar Division. | 班考夫准备将他调回精英调查组 | 
| [39:47] | That’s great work, everyone. Let’s get some rest. | 干得漂亮 诸位 好好休息一下吧 | 
| [39:58] | Neal… | 尼尔 | 
| [40:01] | Good work. | 干得好 | 
| [40:05] | Thank you. | 谢啦 | 
| [40:09] | I’ll be headed home, too. | 那我也回家咯 | 
| [40:12] | Won’t be going to the Powell today, | 又不能去鲍威尔博物馆 | 
| [40:15] | ’cause, you know, it’s outside my radius. | 是嘛 超出我的活动范围了 | 
| [40:17] | Please? | 谁行行好啊 | 
| [40:32] | Thanks for playing last night, Moz. | 昨晚多谢你了 蚊子 | 
| [40:34] | Oh, the follow-the-leader stuff? That was child’s play. | 你说学样游戏吗 小孩子玩意 | 
| [40:37] | The reason I’m calling now | 我打电话来跟你说 | 
| [40:39] | Is because I’ve obtained some information since then. | 我之后有了点发现 | 
| [40:42] | What’d you find? | 什么发现 | 
| [40:43] | I know who Kate called from the plane. | 我知道凯特在飞机上打给了谁 | 
| [40:46] | It was the FBI agent who set up the deal between you and Kate. | 正是帮你和凯特做交易的那个联调局探员 | 
| [40:51] | Garrett Fowler. | 加雷特·福勒 | 
| [40:54] | Now I need to find him. | 现在我得把他找出来 | 
| [40:56] | Caffrey! | 卡夫瑞 | 
| [40:59] | I’ll get right back to you. | 回头说 | 
| [41:05] | Sir. | 长官 | 
| [41:08] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [41:14] | You planning on seeing this? | 你想去看这个什么展”懒”吗 | 
| [41:16] | Well, yeah, I was, | 是呀 本来是想 | 
| [41:17] | But, you know, it’s out of my range and… | 但是那里超出了我的活动范围… | 
| [41:23] | I’ve wanted to see this thing since it opened. | 其实我早就想去看了 | 
| [41:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [41:35] | You know, from the moment I met you, | 我就说嘛 自打见到你 | 
| [41:36] | I could tell you’re a man of refined tastes. | 就知道你这人肯定品味高雅 | 
| [41:39] | Oh, I know, hon. | 我知道 亲 | 
| [41:40] | I’ll be home. 15 minutes, tops. | 我最多15分钟后就回来 | 
| [41:44] | Oh, I can’t wait, either. | 我也等不及了 | 
| [41:46] | Just a few hours sleep, and I’ll be yours all day… | 睡个几小时 我就陪你一整天 | 
| [41:49] | And night. | 还要共度良宵呢 | 
| [42:03] | 埃德加·胡佛到此一游 [联邦调查局史上著名局长] |