时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | That was a tough case. | 那案子相当棘手 |
[00:08] | It was a multimillion-dollar embezzlement scam. | 挪用诈骗金额高达上千万 |
[00:11] | All right, I’ll give that to you, | 好吧 我会帮你把钱弄回来 |
[00:11] | but all you got to do is follow the money. | 但你只要盯住钱的走向就行 |
[00:13] | Look, I’ll show you. Do you have a quarter? | 来 我演示给你看 有25分的硬币么 |
[00:15] | Will I get it back? | 不会肉包子打狗吧 |
[00:16] | Depends. If it disappears, can you find it? | 难说 如果钱不见了 你能找到不 |
[00:18] | What are you, a party clown? | 你当你自己是刘谦啊 |
[00:19] | I’m embezzling your quarter. | 我正在挪用你的25分钱 |
[00:20] | There’s a crime in progress. Solve it. | 现在是见证罪案的时刻 请破案 |
[00:27] | It’s in your right pant pocket. | 在你右边的裤兜里 |
[00:28] | You didn’t make the switch with your right hand. Case closed. | 你本来就没调包 结案了 |
[00:30] | How’d you know? | 怎么看出来的 |
[00:31] | Because I kept my eye on the quarter. | 因为我一直盯着那硬币 |
[00:32] | See? All you got to do is follow the money. | 明白了吧 你只要一心向钱走就行 |
[00:35] | You’re brilliant. But we’ve got a new case. | 很油菜 但咱们有新案子了 |
[00:36] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[00:40] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[00:44] | Since when do we handle murders? | 咱怎么也管谋杀案了 |
[00:46] | Since it’s linked to corporate espionage. | 因为这和商业间谍有关 |
[00:49] | The victim worked for Novice Systems. | 受害人在初心者系统公司工作 |
[00:51] | Tech firm? | 高科技公司吗 |
[00:52] | Yeah, they manufacture | 没错 他们的产品 |
[00:53] | everything from cellphones to supercomputers. | 遍及从电话到超级电脑的方方面面 |
[00:56] | Meet Joseph Hayes. | 这位是约瑟夫·海耶斯 |
[00:58] | He was Novice’s lead R&D specialist. | 他是初心者的核心研发专家 |
[01:01] | Dropped dead of a heart attack. | 心脏病突发死亡 |
[01:02] | What was he carrying? | 他手里拎的什么 |
[01:04] | A next-gen quantum microprocessor. | 新一代昆腾微处理器 |
[01:06] | Anybody know what that is? | 有人知道那是什么吗 |
[01:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[01:07] | – It’s a very small… – Tool… | -那是一种非常小的… -工具… |
[01:10] | – …Tool. – … For binary code-breaking. | -好吧 -用来破解二进制密码 |
[01:12] | Novice was vying for a defense contract | 初心者公司正和其它几间公司 |
[01:15] | with several competitors. | 争夺一份国防合同 |
[01:16] | According to their P.R., | 据他们的公关经理称 |
[01:18] | Hayes had a functioning prototype, | 海耶斯成功研制了一个雏型 |
[01:20] | which put them in the lead of that competition. | 使他们在竞争中占了先机 |
[01:22] | How do we know he was murdered? | 怎么知道他是被谋杀的 |
[01:23] | Toxicology report | 毒理报告显示 |
[01:25] | says there was digitalis in his bloodstream. | 他的血液中含有洋地黄 |
[01:27] | Somebody killed him and stole the prototype. | 有人杀了他 偷走了那个雏型 |
[01:29] | Any suspects? | 有嫌疑对象吗 |
[01:30] | Wesley Kent, founder and C.E.O. | 韦斯利·肯特 公司创建人和总裁 |
[01:33] | He’s pointing fingers at his competitors, | 他将矛头指向竞争对手 |
[01:36] | but according to NYPD, | 但纽约警局调查证实 |
[01:37] | he had an after-hours meeting on his calendar with Hayes | 他日历上写着 在海耶斯被杀那晚 |
[01:41] | the night that he died. | 他们俩在下班后见过面 |
[01:42] | His initial statement contradicted | 他最初的口供和验尸报告 |
[01:43] | the timeline from the coroner’s report. | 所给出的时间相矛盾 |
[01:45] | In other words, Kent’s hiding something. | 也就是说 肯特有所隐瞒 |
[01:47] | Looks like it. | 应该是 |
[01:48] | That’s why I’m sending someone in undercover to the company. | 所以我要派人到这公司卧底 |
[01:52] | I know a bit about corporate culture, so… | 我对公司文化略知一二 不如… |
[01:54] | Sit down. | 乖乖坐着 |
[01:55] | Novice has its annual audit scheduled | 初心者的年度审计 |
[01:57] | for the beginning of next week. | 就在下礼拜的前几天 |
[01:59] | It’s a perfect opportunity | 这是我们出其不意 |
[02:00] | for us to get the access we haven’t been allowed. | 混入其中获取信息的绝佳机会 |
[02:03] | Kent is expecting an accountant from Banefield financial | 一名本菲尔财务公司的会计师 |
[02:06] | to show up at his offices. | 正要去肯特的办公室登门造访 |
[02:08] | Well, if I’m not going in, who is? | 除了我还能有谁去呀 |
[02:12] | Peter Lassen, CPA, at your service. | 彼得·拉森 注册会计师 为您效劳 |
[02:16] | Thought you joined the FBI to avoid number crunching. | 你加入联调局不就是因为讨厌数字么 |
[02:18] | Glad your accounting degree hasn’t gone to waste. | 好在你那会计学位没白拿 |
[02:20] | I was recruited by several fortune 500 companies. | 好多五百强公司都争着要我呢 |
[02:24] | Single or double Windsor? | 打单结还是双结好 |
[02:25] | Single. It’s hard to picture you at a big financial firm. | 单结 真难想象你在大财务公司上班 |
[02:29] | Been a life-changer. | 截然不同的人生啊 |
[02:31] | That’s true. | 那是 |
[02:31] | In some alternate universe, | 在另一个时空里 |
[02:32] | you’d be wearing power ties, doing power lunches, | 你的生活衣履翩翩 觥筹交错 |
[02:35] | flying corporate jets. | 坐着商务飞机满世界跑 |
[02:36] | Doubt we’d have ever met. | 那我们可能就无缘相遇了 |
[02:37] | Well, maybe. | 难说吧 |
[02:38] | Under different circumstances. | 可能在别的情况下美丽地邂逅呢 |
[02:39] | Well, that’s true. | 那倒是 |
[02:40] | – You might have robbed the company. – Yep. | -你有可能抢了我的公司 -没错 |
[02:42] | You could have had a mansion. | 你本可以住上豪宅 |
[02:44] | I like my house. | 我喜欢温馨小屋 |
[02:45] | Horses. A stable in the Hamptons. | 养一堆马 在汉普顿有个私人马厩 |
[02:49] | I’ve got a dog. | 我有狗了 |
[02:51] | No regrets, huh? | 无怨无悔是吧 |
[02:53] | No. I’ve got the bureau. I’ve got Elizabeth. | 对啊 我进了联调局 我娶了伊丽莎白 |
[02:57] | No. No regrets. | 夫复何求 |
[02:59] | Banefield putting you up? | 本菲尔给你提供住处了吗 |
[03:01] | Yeah, company booked me in a suite at a four-star hotel. | 公司在一家四星酒店里帮我订了套房 |
[03:05] | – Impressive. – Yeah. | -真牛逼 -不敢当 |
[03:08] | Almost as impressive | 你不也弄到了 |
[03:09] | as your getting Kate’s flight-recorder data. | 凯特的航班数据吗 |
[03:12] | That’s right. Sara told me. | 没错 莎拉都告诉我了 |
[03:13] | Neal, if you’re working on this, so am I. | 尼尔 如果你想插手这事 我也不能闲着 |
[03:16] | I’m not working on anything. | 我没插手任何事 |
[03:16] | Which means Mozzie’s working on it. | 那也就是说蚊子在插手了 |
[03:18] | I want somebody from my team involved. | 我也要派个人加入其中 |
[03:21] | – Peter, he does not… – No protests. | -彼得 他没有… -不许犟嘴 |
[03:23] | We are working on this together. | 咱俩一起调查这件事 |
[03:26] | All right, who’d you have in mind? | 好吧 你准备派谁过来 |
[03:28] | Diana. | 戴安 |
[03:29] | What? She’ll eat him alive. | 什么 她会生吞了蚊子 |
[03:30] | Well, he’s not much of a meal. | 放心 他不是什么秀色可餐的主儿 |
[03:33] | I want you to arrange a meeting. | 你去安排一次会面 |
[03:34] | – Are you sure this… – Go. | -你确定这样… -快去 |
[03:44] | I look good. | 哥真犀利 |
[03:57] | Peter Lassen. | 我是彼得·拉森 |
[03:59] | Can I see your bag, please? | 可以让我看一下你的包吗 |
[04:02] | The basket is for your phone. | 请把手机放进那个框里 |
[04:04] | I’m Ellen Samuel, Mr. Kent’s personal assistant. | 我是爱伦·萨缪尔 肯特先生的私人助理 |
[04:07] | Sorry for the security, but we can’t risk | 很抱歉 安保措施如此繁琐 |
[04:08] | our visitors leaving with | 因为我们不能让来访者 |
[04:09] | any sensitive information. | 带走任何敏感信息 |
[04:11] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[04:11] | You can pick up your phone and | 你离开时可以去前台 |
[04:12] | your laptop at the front desk on your way out. | 拿回你的手机和笔记本电脑 |
[04:14] | If you’ll just follow me, | 请跟我来 |
[04:14] | Mr. Kent would like a word before you start. | 肯特先生想在你开始工作前和你聊几句 |
[04:20] | – After you. – Thank you. | -请 -谢谢 |
[04:26] | Sorry we can’t give you your own swipe key. | 抱歉我们不能给你门卡 |
[04:27] | They’re for employees only. | 只有正式员工才能有 |
[04:29] | Executive offices are just around the corner. | 拐个弯就是总裁办公室 |
[04:38] | Mr. Kent, this is Mr. Lassen. | 肯特先生 这位是拉森先生 |
[04:41] | Mr. Kent, pleasure to meet you. | 肯特先生 见到您很荣幸 |
[04:42] | Wesley… please. You mind if I call you Peter? | 叫我韦斯利就好 我可以叫你彼得么 |
[04:45] | – No, not at all. – Good. | -当然可以 -太好了 |
[04:47] | You’re gonna be with us for the week, | 你这周将和我们一起工作 |
[04:48] | might as well work on a first-name basis. | 所以彼此之间就不用这么生分了 |
[04:51] | Most C.E.Os aren’t as welcoming to an external auditor. | 像您这样欢迎外部审计师的总裁可不多见 |
[04:53] | Well, you’re just looking at our books. | 没什么 你只是看看我们的账本而已 |
[04:56] | Armagnac… my daily vice. | 阿马尼亚克酒 每日必饮 |
[04:59] | I thought that we could, uh… | 要我说 不如咱们… |
[05:01] | You know, drink to your new home for the week. | 接下来的一周去你住处边喝边聊吧 |
[05:03] | Ah, sorry, but not on the job. | 不好意思 我工作时间不喝酒 |
[05:06] | Suit yourself. | 听你的 |
[05:06] | I’ll be coordinating with my team at Banefield financial. | 我要和本公司的同事们合作行事 |
[05:09] | The first thing I’ll need to send to them | 我首先需要发给他们 |
[05:11] | are expense reports from your senior staff. | 贵公司高级员工的支出报告 |
[05:15] | Whatever you want, we will provide. | 需要什么尽管说 我们都会照办 |
[05:17] | And Miss Samuel is at your service. | 萨缪尔小姐会全力协助你 |
[05:19] | If you can just show me where to set up… | 那麻烦先带我看看安顿的地方吧 |
[05:22] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[05:23] | My office… where is it? | 我的办公室…在哪儿 |
[05:26] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[05:29] | This is your office. | 这就是你的办公室 |
[06:00] | We all want the same thing, OK? | 咱们的目标一致 |
[06:02] | Now, if we can come together… “Together” Being the key word… | 只有咱们同仇敌忾 注意是”同仇”不是”互仇” |
[06:06] | we can move forward. | 咱们才能调查下去 |
[06:08] | Look, if I’m gonna spend my time working with lady suit, | 听着 如果非要我浪费时间和小探花共事 |
[06:11] | it’d better be worth it. | 最好物有所值 |
[06:11] | And if I’m gonna spend my precious time | 如果非要占用我宝贵的时间 |
[06:13] | supervising your pocket-sized pal, | 去监管你这位袖珍大叔 |
[06:14] | he better watch what he says. | 他最好注意他的措辞 |
[06:15] | Why are you even here? | 你到底干嘛来这 |
[06:16] | Because my boss asked me. You? | 我上司要我来 你呢 |
[06:18] | Uh, because Neal asked me. | 是尼尔要我来 |
[06:20] | So Neal’s your boss? | 这么说尼尔是你上司咯 |
[06:21] | Hey, I answer to no one, Nancy Drew! | 喂 我不归任何人管 南茜·朱尔 |
[06:23] | I already have one fed in my life. | 一个探员已经够我受的了 |
[06:25] | And I’ve got plenty of crooks in mine. | 我见过的猥琐男也够多的了 |
[06:26] | Hey, hey. We need to find Fowler. | 喂喂 我们得找到福勒 |
[06:28] | We know Kate tried to contact him | 我们知道那天彼得去机库之前 |
[06:29] | after Peter showed up at the hangar that day. | 凯特曾经试图和福勒取得联系 |
[06:31] | He’s the only one who can tell us what really happened. | 只有他能告诉我们真相 |
[06:34] | Please. | 我求求二位了 |
[06:35] | Fine. But I have rules. | 好吧 但我要约法三章 |
[06:38] | You have rules? | 你还要约法三章 |
[06:39] | You will meet me with all the pertinent files | 你把所有相关资料收集好了再来找我 |
[06:41] | at a time and place of my choosing. | 见面时间和地点由我来定 |
[06:43] | I will contact you via express courier. | 我会通过特快专递和你联系 |
[06:46] | You will receive a package. | 你会收到一个包裹 |
[06:47] | In that package will be a sonnet | 包裹里会有一首十四行诗 |
[06:49] | giving clue to our rendezvous point. | 诗里暗藏着我们集合地点的线索 |
[06:51] | – You want to send me a sonnet? – Yeah. | -你要写首诗给我 -对 |
[06:53] | I don’t do scavenger hunts. Or poems. | 我对寻宝游戏或者诗歌什么没爱 |
[06:56] | Ah, this is Jones. | 是琼斯 |
[06:57] | Go. I can handle this. | 你去吧 这里我能搞定 |
[06:59] | I don’t get handled! | 我才不要被你搞 |
[07:00] | Guys, please. | 伙计们 消停会儿吧 |
[07:02] | Adults. | 大家都是有身份证的人 |
[07:07] | Hey. We’re good? | 一切顺利么 |
[07:09] | Yeah, we’re good. | 顺利 |
[07:11] | Warrant came through for the Novice hard drives, | 调查初心者硬盘的搜查令下来了 |
[07:12] | so we’ll be looking for anything relevant to Hayes. | 所以咱可以查找任何和海耶斯有关的信息 |
[07:15] | Come on, Peter. Where are you? | 给点力啊彼得 人呢 |
[07:17] | …And an index of your earnings reports. | 还要一份你们收入报告的索引 |
[07:19] | – Can I get you anything else? – I’m fine. | -还需要点什么吗 -不用了 |
[07:20] | – Coffee? – Sure. Coffee. | -咖啡呢 -好啊 |
[07:22] | Espresso, cappuccino, macchiato? | 是特浓 卡布奇诺还是玛奇朵 |
[07:24] | Regular coffee’s fine. | 就一般咖啡好了 |
[07:25] | Do you have a preferred blend? | 喜欢掺点什么吗 |
[07:27] | Just plain old coffee. | 就一杯醇厚的咖啡就行 |
[07:29] | We have Brazil bourbon Santos, | 我们有巴西波旁圣多斯咖啡 |
[07:31] | a Panamanian boquete, and an Ethiopian Sidamo. | 巴拿马波奎提咖啡 衣索比亚西达莫咖啡 |
[07:34] | I prefer the mediterranean espresso. | 我个人比较喜欢地中海特浓 |
[07:36] | The beans are imported from the cafe vivace in Rome. | 咖啡豆专程从罗马的咖啡胜地进口 |
[07:42] | – Italian roast? – Mm. | -意式烘焙 -嗯 |
[07:44] | Yeah, let’s go with that one. | 就要这种吧 |
[08:03] | Remote access. Well done. | 远程连接 漂亮 |
[08:04] | Timbuktu software Peter installed | 彼得安装的这款通布图软件 |
[08:06] | just gave me access to the entire Novice database. | 能帮我接入整个初心者的数据库 |
[08:10] | All I have to do is get around the server’s firewalls. | 我只需要绕过服务器的防火墙 |
[08:13] | And we’re in. | 潜入成功 |
[08:18] | That was fast. | 你真速度 |
[08:19] | A catalogued index of our earnings reports. | 我公司盈利报告的分类索引 |
[08:23] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[08:26] | – And here’s your espresso. – Thank you. | -您的意浓咖啡 -谢谢 |
[08:30] | Got it. | 完工 |
[08:32] | I assume you have everything you need? | 您还有什么需要吗 |
[08:33] | I do now. | 暂时没了 |
[08:45] | Yeah…That’s good. | 赞啊 |
[08:50] | – Can you see me? – I can. | -能看见我吗 -看见了 |
[08:52] | Look at us being a modern couple. | 咱俩也玩玩时尚 |
[08:54] | I know. Okay, so, how’s the room? | 没错 房间还舒适吗 |
[08:57] | Uh, not a room, honey. It’s a suite. | 不是房间哦 亲爱的 是套房 |
[08:59] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[09:01] | Looks pretty fantastic. | 看着好梦幻 |
[09:03] | Oh, wait a minute. Look at this view. Look at it. | 等等 来看看窗外风景 你看 |
[09:05] | There’s a button that opens the curtains automatically. | 按下按钮窗帘就自动拉开了 |
[09:08] | And I’ve got a baby grand. | 我这儿还有架小型钢琴 |
[09:10] | Well, it looks like you have everything you need. | 看上去那里一切都齐备 |
[09:13] | Well, not everything. | 就缺一样 |
[09:15] | Let me show you the best part of the room… | 给你看看最棒的 |
[09:19] | you. | 是你 |
[09:20] | Oh, thanks for bringing me along. | 谢谢你带我在身边 |
[09:22] | All right, now, get back to work. | 好了 该开工了 |
[09:24] | – I miss you. – Miss you back. | -我想你 -我也想你 |
[09:37] | Anybody see you? | 有人看见你吗 |
[09:38] | No, I double-backed through the service entrance. | 我出去后又从侧门潜进来 |
[09:40] | You sweep the place? | 都检查过了吗 |
[09:41] | Yeah, minute I walked in. It’s clean. | 进来就查了 没窃听 |
[09:43] | Nice digs, Peter. | 套房很赞 彼得 |
[09:45] | Maybe you picked the wrong universe to live in. | 也许你入错了行 |
[09:46] | Nope. | 才怪 |
[09:48] | No, no, no. Stay out of there. | 不 别碰那个 |
[09:49] | Six bucks for a candy bar. | 一块糖要六美元 |
[09:51] | Yeah, it’s on the tab. Embrace your hypothetical self. | 反正有人买单 YY一下你的假想身份嘛 |
[09:54] | I don’t do hypothetical. | 我不爱YY |
[09:55] | Oh, we speculate all the time. | 我们不是天天YY嘛 |
[09:56] | On our cases. Not on my life choices. | 那是推理案情 别扯上我的人生选择 |
[09:59] | No touching. | 别玩了 |
[09:59] | Come on. What do you have? | 过来 你查到什么 |
[10:01] | Didn’t get anything on Kent, but Jones found | 肯特那边没线索 但琼斯 |
[10:03] | something pretty interesting on Hayes’ computer. | 在海耶斯的电脑里有些发现 |
[10:07] | Failed password attempts. | 几次密码尝试失败 |
[10:08] | The day Hayes died, | 海耶斯被杀那天 |
[10:09] | someone tried to access his office desktop. | 有人试图登入他的工作电脑 |
[10:11] | They tried variations on his birthday, | 他们试了他生日数字的各种组合 |
[10:13] | a bunch of song titles, and the name of the dog he had as a kid. | 一堆歌曲名 还有他爱犬的名字 |
[10:16] | Somebody had a close relationship with him. | 这人和他关系很近 |
[10:18] | Looks like Novice has a mole. | 看来初心者内部有间谍 |
[10:20] | All right, Kent and his upper management | 好吧 肯特和他的上级 |
[10:22] | can access any e-mail account that they want. | 可以进入所有电邮账户 |
[10:25] | They wouldn’t have to go fishing for a password. | 他们不需要弄到密码 |
[10:27] | We can rule them out. | 可以排除他们了 |
[10:28] | Well, we need to dig into the junior execs. | 我们需要查查公司中层经理 |
[10:31] | Since I’m the auditor, | 我是审计员 |
[10:32] | I can’t be hanging around the water cooler. | 不能总在饮水间瞎转悠 |
[10:34] | But maybe you could. | 但也许你可以 |
[10:36] | You’re sending me in? How? | 你要派我进去吗 怎么安排 |
[10:39] | Kent’s kissing my butt. | 肯特想讨好我 |
[10:40] | He wants a clean audit so badly | 他急切希望审计通过 |
[10:42] | that maybe he’d hire a friend of mine | 也许他会为此雇佣 |
[10:45] | who’s looking for work in marketing. | 我的一位想做营销的朋友 |
[10:47] | If I pull the strings, think you can land the job? | 我牵个线的话 你能应付这份工作吗 |
[10:49] | Marketing? | 市场营销 |
[10:52] | I can do marketing. | 这我擅长 |
[10:54] | I had Westen farms conduct a poll | 我帮西部农场做了次调查 |
[10:55] | on what people found aesthetically pleasing | 关于人们对一碗麦片的 |
[10:57] | in their cereal bowls. | 审美感受 |
[10:58] | You know what people liked to see? | 知道人们的喜好吗 |
[10:59] | – What? – Raisins. | -什么 -葡萄干 |
[11:01] | Raisins? | 葡萄干 |
[11:02] | Well, a finite amount of raisins. | 葡萄干的量要恰到好处 |
[11:04] | Market research gave us the key formula… | 通过市场调查我们找到了黄金配比 |
[11:06] | 6 to 1 flake-to-raisin ratio. | 6份麦片加1份葡萄干 |
[11:08] | I made sure every box we packaged met that standard. | 我们确保每包都符合这个配比 |
[11:11] | Sales went through the roof. | 销量极速攀升 |
[11:13] | That’s how you got this job? | 你就靠这个搞到这份工作吗 |
[11:15] | Breakfast cereal? | 早餐麦片 |
[11:16] | Ready-to-eat-cereal market, | 正确迎合了麦片市场 |
[11:17] | $10.7 billion last year. | 去年赚了107亿 |
[11:19] | Right, the little plastic prizes in the box. | 不过就是些小儿科 |
[11:22] | Yeah. That’s billion with a “B.” | 是嘛 我说的可是100个亿 |
[11:25] | But tech’s where it’s at, dawg. | 没半点技术含量 老兄 |
[11:27] | That’s why I want to talk to you guys, | 所以我才跟你们聊天 |
[11:28] | you know, get some pointers. | 想要取取经 |
[11:30] | Want to grab some drinks later? | 等会一起去喝一杯吧 |
[11:31] | Oh, well, we’ve already booked a dinner at Draytons, so… | 我们已经在德雷斯餐厅订了位 |
[11:34] | – Oh, you should come. – Jessica… | -你也来吧 -洁西卡 |
[11:36] | Screw you, Trent. | 去你的 特伦 |
[11:37] | Andrew? | 安德鲁 |
[11:38] | – Fine with me. – See? | -我没问题 -怎么样 |
[11:39] | Fine. You can play the game. | 好吧 我们还玩那个游戏 |
[11:41] | He can play the game, right? | 他够胆玩那游戏吧 |
[11:42] | What’s the game? | 什么游戏 |
[11:43] | It’s a little tradition we have here. | 我们这里的老规矩 |
[11:45] | It’s called credit-card roulette. | 叫做信用卡轮盘赌 |
[11:46] | Go out, run up a nice tab, throw all our company cards | 出去腐败一顿大餐 然后把工资卡 |
[11:49] | on the table, and let the server pick one. | 放在桌上 让服务员选一张 |
[11:51] | And that card foots the bill. | 那张卡就得用来付账 |
[11:52] | Blows your dinner budget for the month. | 一餐就能让你月光 |
[11:55] | You up for it? | 准备好了 |
[11:56] | Lock ‘n’ load, Trent. | 随时奉陪 特伦 |
[11:57] | Mr. Danvary? George. | 丹弗瑞先生 乔治 |
[11:59] | The auditor would like to see you. | 审计员想见你 |
[12:01] | He spoke to accounting | 他跟会计谈过了 |
[12:02] | and has some questions about your 2009 w2s. | 要问你些09年报税单的事 |
[12:04] | Uh-oh. Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[12:07] | See you guys later. | 迟些见 |
[12:11] | I don’t like him. | 我看不上他 |
[12:11] | You don’t like anyone, Trent. | 你看谁都不顺眼 特伦 |
[12:13] | I like Andrew. | 除了安德鲁 |
[12:14] | ‘Cause I owe you money, Trent. | 是因为我欠你钱吧 特伦 |
[12:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:25] | You are stepping up in the world. | 您老高高在上 |
[12:27] | Well, it’s not really my office. | 这又不真是我的办公室 |
[12:28] | Can it be mine? | 那能给我吗 |
[12:29] | You already have a workspace. | 你有自己的工位了 |
[12:31] | Oh, yeah, I get a cubicle. You get a palace. | 我那是窝棚 你这是宫殿 |
[12:33] | – I work harder. – Yeah. | -我工作辛苦嘛 -是吗 |
[12:35] | Hat. | 帽子收起来 |
[12:37] | How’s the marketing department? | 营销部怎么样 |
[12:38] | Oh, nice blend of smarmy and suspicious. | 不是拉拢就是倾轧呗 |
[12:40] | I’ll narrow it down later. | 迟些我再逐个排查 |
[12:42] | I’m meeting everyone for dinner tonight. | 今晚要跟他们去聚餐 |
[12:44] | – Oh. – Espresso? | -噢 -意浓咖啡吗 |
[12:47] | I’ve always liked espresso. | 我就爱意浓咖啡 |
[12:49] | No more ugly FBI mugs for you. | 联调局那恶俗的马克杯不衬你了 |
[12:51] | I think you missed your calling. | 我看你当初确实选错了 |
[12:53] | Tiny cup, big office, expensive suits. | 精致杯子 豪华办公室 昂贵西装 |
[12:55] | Ugly mugs are fine. | 恶俗的马克杯就好 |
[12:56] | Don’t fight your instincts, Peter. | 别再压抑自己的天性 彼得 |
[12:58] | Embrace your true self. | 接受真实的自我 |
[12:58] | – You done? – I can keep going. | -说够了没 -还没 |
[13:00] | You’re done. What time is dinner tonight? | 别说了 今晚几点聚餐 |
[13:03] | 9:00. What are you thinking? | 9点 想到什么点子 |
[13:04] | If we do have a mole, we might be able to bait ’em. | 如果真有间谍 我们要给他下个套 |
[13:08] | You’re pretty good at chitchat, right? | 你最擅长闲聊胡扯吧 |
[13:10] | You want me to spread some gossip? | 要我散播些谣言吗 |
[13:11] | Tell everyone that you noticed I was looking into Hayes’ files. | 让他们知道我在查海耶斯的档案 |
[13:15] | Maybe I found something interesting. | 就说我可能找到了些有趣的东西 |
[13:16] | Let ’em think you found something on the dead guy. | 让他们认为你对死者的死因有所发现 |
[13:18] | Our mole will want to poke around your office. | 那间谍也许会来搜你办公室 |
[13:20] | Yeah, make him come to us. | 让他自投罗网 |
[13:24] | I’m on it. | 交给我吧 |
[13:27] | How much was the smoked squab? | 那份烟熏乳鸽多少钱 |
[13:29] | More than the lobster tartine, Trent. | 比那龙虾三明治还贵 特伦 |
[13:31] | Which is why I had to raise you with the opus. | 所以我又加了”一号乐章”葡萄酒 |
[13:33] | Uh, uh… three bottles of opus? | 你可是要了三瓶 |
[13:35] | No matter who loses, | 不管是谁输了 |
[13:36] | someone’s gonna have to answer to accounting. | 总得有人去向财务部解释 |
[13:38] | – Or Kent himself. – I haven’t met him yet. | -或是向肯特本人谢罪 -我还没见过他呢 |
[13:40] | Look, the only thing you need to know | 你只需要知道 |
[13:41] | about the boss is that he likes the high life | 他喜欢高品质生活 |
[13:43] | almost as much as he likes quarterly profit. | 同时也看重季度收益 |
[13:45] | And he also likes his daily Armagnac. | 他还喜欢他每日必饮的阿马尼亚克酒 |
[13:47] | Buying him a bottle every now and then | 时不时给他买一瓶 |
[13:48] | will help you stay on his good side. | 会有助于增加好感 |
[13:51] | Thanks for the tip. | 多谢提点 |
[13:52] | So, uh, what’s up with the hat? | 那帽子是干什么用的 |
[13:54] | Oh, that’s just my humble assault on the commonplace. | 那只是我低调的与众不同 |
[13:57] | – I like it. – Kind of weird. | -我喜欢 -不靠谱 |
[13:59] | So, um, what happened with Joseph Hayes? | 约瑟夫·海耶斯是怎么回事 |
[14:05] | He was head of R&D, right? | 他是研发部的主管吧 |
[14:06] | He was working on the quantum processor. | 他之前在研究昆腾处理器 |
[14:09] | Somebody told me he was murdered. | 我听说他被谋杀了 |
[14:11] | Uh, w-why do you care? | 你为什么关心这事 |
[14:13] | Oh, when I was in the auditor’s office, | 我在审计员办公室时 |
[14:14] | Hayes’ file was on his desk. | 看到海耶斯的档案在他桌上 |
[14:16] | Why is the auditor looking into Hayes? | 审计员查海耶斯干什么 |
[14:17] | I don’t know. He had all your files too. | 不知道 他也有你们的档案 |
[14:20] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[14:22] | Uh, here comes the bill. | 账单来啦 |
[14:26] | Well, all right. | 好吧 |
[14:29] | Bump-bump, bump-bump-bump | 当当当当 |
[14:33] | – What’s the damage? – Ooh! Ouch! $2,000. | -损失大不 -心疼啊 两千块 |
[14:38] | So, hat guy, in or out? | 玩帽子的 参加不 |
[14:39] | – Oh, I’m in. – All right. | -参加 -很好 |
[14:47] | Shaking it up. | 抽前摇一摇 |
[14:48] | I’m not looking, I’m not looking. | 我不看 我不偷看 |
[14:53] | You do the honors? | 请您代劳 |
[14:54] | Hey, uh, pick a winner, honey. | 抽出个杯具吧 亲爱的 |
[15:01] | Ooh, I guess you win. Trent. | 是你杯具啊 特伦 |
[15:04] | That’s great. Owie. | 太好了 |
[15:05] | – Great. – Hope that bonus comes through. | -“太棒了” -祈祷你的奖金不会泡汤吧 |
[15:23] | Gotcha. | 抓到你了 |
[15:33] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[15:34] | George. Hey. You surprised me. | 乔治 你好 你吓到我了 |
[15:37] | Really? You don’t like surprises? | 怎么 不喜欢惊喜吗 |
[15:40] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[15:41] | Working late. | 加班啊 |
[15:44] | How about you? | 你又在干什么 |
[15:46] | What are you doing in the auditor’s office? | 你在审计员办公室干什么 |
[15:53] | You told me the auditor was looking into us. | 你说审计员在查我们 |
[15:55] | I don’t like anyone looking into my life… | 我不希望别人查探我的生活 |
[15:57] | personally or professionally. | 无论是工作上还是私底下 |
[15:59] | It’s a little hypocritical, | 这样说有些虚伪啊 |
[16:00] | considering your current position, don’t you think? | 你可是在翻别人的东西 |
[16:02] | You said you were working late. | 你说你在加班 |
[16:03] | What is it you’re working on, George? | 你在忙什么 乔治 |
[16:05] | I needed to see R&D’s field studies | 我要看研发部关于新产品 |
[16:06] | on the new product launch. | 发布的文件 |
[16:07] | Oh, those are in records on 12. | 那些文件的记录在12楼 |
[16:09] | 12. Got it. Mm. | 12楼 知道了 |
[16:12] | So, uh, why didn’t you call security? | 你为什么不通知保安 |
[16:14] | You could have reported me. | 你本可以举报我 |
[16:15] | I’m here after hours. I could be up to anything. | 我现在也不该出现 也可能图谋不轨 |
[16:18] | Which means you could probably report me, too. | 这么说你也可以举报我 |
[16:22] | Well… | 总之 |
[16:25] | I won’t tell if you won’t. | 天知地知你知我知 |
[16:41] | You’re probably asleep right now. | 你现在可能睡着了 |
[16:43] | Oh, I know, it’s too late for coffee, | 我知道 现在喝咖啡太晚了 |
[16:45] | but this is Ethiopian Sidamo. | 但这是衣索比亚西达莫 |
[16:47] | And it’s not decaf, and it’s delicious. | 不是无咖啡因的 超级美味 |
[16:53] | I know I’ll be tossing all night, | 我知道今晚肯定睡不着了 |
[16:54] | which would probably drive you crazy if you were here. | 你在的话肯定被我折腾到抓狂 |
[16:57] | Or I was there. | 我要是在家也一样 |
[16:59] | Yep… | 是啊 |
[17:03] | …this could have been my life. | 我本有可能过上这样的生活 |
[17:11] | Any regrets? | 后悔吗 |
[17:13] | No. | 不 |
[17:16] | But it’s not all that bad. | 但是这种生活也不错 |
[17:19] | The coffee’s good, and we should think about silk sheets. | 咖啡很好喝 我们也能买得起真丝床单 |
[17:25] | I never saw myself as a robe guy, but I don’t know. | 我真没想过自己会喜欢穿浴袍 但是… |
[17:30] | When in Rome… | 所谓的入乡… |
[17:34] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[17:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:38] | Coming! | 来了 |
[17:47] | Look at you. | 瞧你那得瑟样 |
[17:48] | What, you’re staying in character | 怎么 以防我是肯特的跟班 |
[17:50] | in case I’m one of Kent’s minions? | 你要时刻进入角色吗 |
[17:50] | All right, what do you have? | 你查到什么了 |
[17:52] | She took the bait. | 她上钩了 |
[17:55] | Hmm. Jessica Breslin. | 洁西卡·贝斯林 |
[17:58] | She’s been at the company for the last 14 months. | 在公司工作了14个月 |
[18:01] | When did Novice put in its bid for the defense contract? | 初心者何时开始竞争国防部合同 |
[18:04] | 18 months ago. | 18个月之前 |
[18:05] | So it’s possible she’s spying for one of their competitors. | 那她可能是竞争对手派来的商业间谍 |
[18:08] | She could lead us to whomever she’s working for. | 我们可以顺藤摸瓜 查出她的雇主 |
[18:10] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[18:11] | Uh, yeah, come on in. | 进来吧 |
[18:13] | – Keeping up appearances? – A man has to eat. | -在我面前摆阔气吗 -我总要吃饭的嘛 |
[18:18] | Your kobe steak, sir. | 您要的神户牛排 先生 |
[18:19] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:20] | You’re welcome, sir. | 不客气 先生 |
[18:21] | Nothing but the best | 孝敬杰出的审计师 |
[18:22] | for Peter Lassen, CPA extraordinaire. | 彼得·拉森的东西就是不一样 |
[18:24] | I think you’re jealous that I got the penthouse | 我猜你因为 这次我住豪华套房 |
[18:26] | and you got the paperwork for once. | 而你干书面工作 嫉妒了吧 |
[18:28] | It’s true. Up is down. Black is white. | 是啊 黑白颠倒 猫咪成了耗子 |
[18:30] | Let’s focus on Jessica. | 还是把注意力放在洁西卡身上吧 |
[18:32] | She’s been sending out a lot more mail since Hayes died. | 海耶斯死后 她发了很多封信件 |
[18:35] | Most of it to a P.O. Box in White Plains. | 多数是寄到白原的一个邮箱 |
[18:37] | Company doesn’t do any business in White Plains. | 公司在白原没有生意 |
[18:39] | Exactly. | 所以嘛 |
[18:41] | I’ll have Jones get a warrant for that P.O. Box. | 我让琼斯去申请那个邮箱的搜查令 |
[18:43] | – You get a chance to check out Jessica’s office, take it. – Sure. | -你找机会去查查洁西卡的办公室 -好 |
[18:48] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[18:49] | Looks like Kent’s inviting me to dinner tomorrow night. | 肯特明晚请我去吃晚饭 |
[18:49] | 明晚在德雷顿餐厅用晚餐 晚上8点 韦斯利·肯特 | |
[18:54] | Ooh, look at that. Wow. | 哇哦 看呀 |
[18:56] | – This smells delicious. You want some? – No, I’m good. | -闻起来真美味 吃点吗 -不吃了 |
[18:59] | – You sure? – Ah, ate before I came. | -你确定吗 -来之前我吃过了 |
[19:01] | – Oh, you had some kobe, as well? – Yep. | -你吃的是神户牛排吗 -对 |
[19:03] | Look at that. Okay. What is kobe beef? | 快看啊 好吧 神户牛排到底是什么 |
[19:17] | Are you ready yet? | 你准没准备好啊 |
[19:18] | I have a process. | 人家有既定流程的 |
[19:20] | I didn’t even get to write my sonnet yet. | 我连十四行诗都没写呢 |
[19:21] | You have O.C.D. | 你有强迫症吧你 |
[19:23] | Uh, some might call it highly attentive. | 我比较喜欢高度专注这种说法 |
[19:27] | Okay. I did a full background check on Fowler. | 好 我全面调查了福勒的背景 |
[19:31] | There’s been no hits on his credit cards, | 但是他的信用卡 银行账户 |
[19:33] | bank accounts, or passport. | 和护照都没有线索 |
[19:36] | I showed you mine. You show me yours. | 我给了你甜头 该你给我甜头了 |
[19:39] | Don’t ever say that again. | 这种话以后不许说 |
[19:40] | Understood. | 知道了 |
[19:42] | This is all we have on him. | 这是我们关于福勒所有的文件 |
[19:44] | This is just Fowler’s resignation from the bureau. | 这只是福勒在调查局的辞职文件 |
[19:47] | Yeah, as of five weeks ago. | 是啊 五周前辞的职 |
[19:48] | O.P.R. booted him, swept the whole thing under the rug. | 职责办免了他的职 想要息事宁人 |
[19:54] | I hope I’m not interrupting. | 希望我没有打扰你们 |
[19:56] | Oh, no, not at all. | 没关系 |
[19:57] | You are but a welcome and striking reprieve | 你的到来 对于正处于官僚压迫中的我来说 |
[20:01] | from the bureaucratic oppression in my midst. | 真是感觉如沐春风 |
[20:04] | Isn’t he charming? | 他可真迷人 不是吗 |
[20:05] | – He has a way with words. – Yes, he does. | -挺会耍嘴皮 -一点没错 |
[20:07] | I wanted to speak to you for a moment, please. | 我想问你一点事情 |
[20:09] | Peter gave me some forms | 彼得给了我一些 |
[20:11] | regarding Neal’s housing arrangements, | 关于尼尔住宿安排的表格 |
[20:14] | and I’m not sure that I understand them. | 但有些地方我不是很明白 |
[20:15] | – Oh, sure. – Please. | -我看看 -麻烦了 |
[20:16] | Well, of course you can’t understand them. | 你看得懂才怪了 |
[20:18] | Bureaucracy has a vested interest | 官僚机构最热衷于 |
[20:20] | in creating the chaos in which they exist. | 乱上加乱 唯恐你的麻烦不够多 |
[20:24] | Right here. | 在这 |
[20:24] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 我知道了 |
[20:25] | It says that you can set Neal’s curfew if you want. | 上面说如果你愿意 可以规定尼尔的宵禁时间 |
[20:28] | Uh, you can also establish any procedure you deem appropriate | 你也可以制定适宜法律规程 |
[20:30] | for preventing a criminal relapse. | 以防止尼尔再次犯罪 |
[20:34] | I think Neal is doing just fine. | 我想尼尔没有问题 |
[20:36] | – We’ll talk later. – Okay. | -我们稍后再谈 -好 |
[20:38] | – Bye, Mozzie. – Bye, June. | -拜 蚊子 -拜 琼 |
[20:40] | I got to get back to my office in 20 minutes. | 我得在20分钟内赶回办公室 |
[20:42] | I need copies of every statement you have. | 我需要你手头所有的材料 |
[20:44] | Oh, of course. I’ll e-mail them to you. | 当然可以 我发电邮给你 |
[21:02] | – Lunch? – Yep. | -吃午饭吧 -好 |
[21:18] | 纽约 白原 邮箱 98437-2A | |
[21:30] | 国际旅行行程 韦斯利·肯特 预定码 CZV9834 | |
[21:34] | Do you have five minutes to look over the Kensington proposal? | 你能不能抽时间看看肯金顿提议书 |
[21:37] | Uh, legal needs to see | 不行 法律部门要查看 |
[21:38] | my prep work on the North-Morrison outlets. | 我准备的关于北莫里森专营店的文件 |
[21:40] | – Five minutes is gonna kill you, Jess? – If it’s five minutes, | -5分钟都不行吗 小洁 -真只要5分钟 |
[21:42] | why don’t you do it yourself? | 你怎么自己不去 |
[21:42] | I wrote it. I can’t check my own work. | 因为是我写的 我自己怎么看 |
[21:44] | Oh, come on. Have an intern do it. | 得了 还是让实习生去看吧 |
[21:47] | Thanks, appreciate it. | 好吧 |
[21:48] | Novice communications. How may I direct your call? | 初心者公司 您找哪位 |
[22:09] | – How are you doing today? – Good. | -今天过得怎样 -很好 |
[22:14] | Jessica’s putting together intel on Wesley Kent. | 洁西卡在调查韦斯利·肯特 |
[22:17] | She’s digging into his travel arrangements. | 她在调查他的旅行记录 |
[22:20] | What does she want with the C.E.O.? | 她调查总裁有何目的 |
[22:21] | He could be another target. | 也许他是下一个目标 |
[22:23] | Jones got our warrant. | 琼斯拿到了搜查令 |
[22:24] | He’s gonna get ahold of me as soon as he gets to White Plains. | 他到了白原就会和我联系 |
[22:27] | We find anything incriminating, I’m bringing her down. | 一查到有力证据 就逮捕她 |
[22:32] | Where you headed? | 你去哪儿 |
[22:33] | Oh, business lunch. | 商务会餐 |
[22:39] | Hey. All right, let’s make this quick. | 好吧 我们得快点说 |
[22:41] | I need to get back to the office. | 我还要回办公室 |
[22:43] | First week, and you’re already a corporate shill? | 刚上班就又干回老本行了吗 |
[22:45] | My condolences on your recently departed integrity. | 沉痛哀悼你那刚逝去的正义感呐 |
[22:47] | How’d it go with Diana? | 和戴安那边结果如何 |
[22:48] | I saw some sheet music in her briefcase. | 我在她的公文包里发现了乐谱 |
[22:50] | Maybe she’s learning the violin. | 也许她在学小提琴 |
[22:52] | It was Mozart’s “Piano Sonata no. 2 in ‘f'” from 1775. | 那是莫扎特1775年的F大调钢琴奏鸣曲 |
[22:56] | The year the music box was made. | 音乐盒正是那年造的 |
[22:58] | – Need I go on? – I’m sure you will. | -要我继续吗 -你肯定会 |
[22:59] | I will. There’s no historical record | 那就继续 没有官方记录 |
[23:02] | of what song it’s playing. | 音乐盒里是什么曲子 |
[23:03] | The only way she would know it’s Mozart | 她既然知道是莫扎特 |
[23:05] | is if she’s heard it. | 只可能是她亲耳听过 |
[23:07] | Peter trusts Diana. And I trust him. | 彼得信任戴安 而我信任彼得 |
[23:09] | Ah, could be something. Could be nothing. | 这里面可能有蹊跷 也可能没有 |
[23:12] | I just thought you should know. | 我只是知会你一声 |
[23:15] | Also, you’ve got a tail. | 顺便 你被人盯梢了 |
[23:16] | Yeah, I noticed a couple blocks back. | 是啊 跟了好几个街区了 |
[23:18] | Listen, I’ll worry about my shadow. | 听着 我来搞定那家伙 |
[23:19] | In the meantime, stay close to Diana. | 而你呢 盯紧戴安 |
[23:21] | Why don’t I just go have coffee with Hughes while I’m at it? | 我是不是还得去找休斯一起喝一杯啊 |
[23:24] | You’re a hero, Moz. | 我知道你最好了 蚊子 |
[23:47] | Jessica. | 洁西卡 |
[23:49] | Who do you work for? You work with Kent? | 你替谁卖命 是肯特的手下吗 |
[23:50] | No, no. I’m with the FBI. | 不 我是联邦调查局的 |
[23:53] | I was sent in to find out if you murdered Joseph Hayes. | 我来调查约瑟夫·海耶斯的谋杀案 |
[23:55] | – I didn’t murder Joseph. – Then who did? | -我没杀约瑟夫 -那是谁干的 |
[23:58] | That’s what I want to find out. | 所以我也在调查 |
[24:06] | Your hand gun was registered to Joseph Hayes. | 你的枪注册在约瑟夫·海耶斯名下 |
[24:08] | You want to explain that? | 能解释一下吗 |
[24:10] | – Joseph and I were close. – You were seeing each other. | -约瑟夫和我关系密切 -你们交往过 |
[24:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:14] | But we couldn’t tell anyone. | 但是我们不能告诉别人 |
[24:16] | What do you know about the project he was working on? | 关于他研究的项目 你知道些什么 |
[24:18] | – The microprocessor? – Mm-hmm. | -微处理器吗 -是的 |
[24:19] | He said he was close to a functioning prototype. | 他说过很快就能做出雏型 |
[24:22] | Kent claimed the prototype was already working. | 肯特声称雏型已经能用了 |
[24:24] | He lied. | 他说谎 |
[24:28] | Let’s focus on you for a second. | 说说你吧 |
[24:30] | Why did you break into Hayes’ e-mail account, | 你为什么要入侵海耶斯的电邮 |
[24:32] | rummage through his desktop? | 为何搜查他的电脑 |
[24:34] | The day before he was murdered, | 在他被杀的前一天 |
[24:35] | Joseph was acting…different. | 约瑟夫表现得很反常 |
[24:38] | He said someone was following him. | 他说有人在跟踪他 |
[24:40] | He said not to tell anyone anything about what I knew. | 他叫我别告诉别人 |
[24:42] | And then he gave me the gun. | 接着他给了我那把枪 |
[24:43] | And you started playing detective? | 然后你就开始扮侦探 |
[24:46] | Kent murdered someone I care about very much. | 肯特谋杀了我的爱人 |
[24:48] | And I would do anything to make sure he pays. | 我会不惜一切让他血债血偿 |
[24:50] | Look, he’s been taking trips, okay? | 他经常出远门 |
[24:52] | By himself, under the guise of business. | 独自一人 假借公事之名 |
[24:54] | Eastern Europe, China. No one knows why. | 东欧 中国 没人知道他去做什么 |
[24:57] | You were trying to find out. | 你想要查清楚 |
[24:58] | I was trying to get into Kent’s office. | 我曾试图潜入肯特的办公室 |
[25:00] | I’ve been seeing garbage bins coming out of there. | 我检查过那里运出来的垃圾箱 |
[25:02] | He’s been destroying documents… | 他在销毁文件 |
[25:04] | shredding them and then putting them in burn bags. | 粉碎后又放进焚烧袋 |
[25:08] | What would it take to get in there? | 怎么才能进他办公室 |
[25:11] | All right, let’s start with the good news. | 先说好消息 |
[25:12] | Tech lab has a remote scanner | 技术实验室有种远程扫描仪 |
[25:14] | that they can attach to the head of Kent’s shredder. | 可以贴在肯特的碎纸机上 |
[25:17] | Makes a copy before it shreds anything… nice. | 在粉碎前能够复制文件 漂亮 |
[25:21] | – Something wrong with your coffee? – No, it’s fine. | -咖啡喝不惯了咩 -谁说的 |
[25:23] | – You’ve been spoiled. – It’s fine. | -被惯坏了吧 -得了吧 |
[25:25] | All right, the bad news is getting the scanner in place. | 坏消息是安装扫描仪有困难 |
[25:27] | Kent’s office is tough. | 肯特的办公室安保严密 |
[25:28] | Not even building security has clearance. | 大楼保安也进不去 |
[25:31] | The only people allowed inside are Kent and his assistant. | 只有肯特和他的助理可以进入 |
[25:34] | Which is also the good news because at lunch time, | 这同时也对我们有利 因为午休时 |
[25:37] | no one will be on the entire floor. | 那一层将空无一人 |
[25:39] | These are the key-cards that give them access | 这些是能进入 |
[25:42] | to the top floor of the building. | 那一层楼的门卡 |
[25:43] | We can’t duplicate them. | 我们无法复制 |
[25:45] | Kent also has a voice-activated security system | 肯特还有一套语音控制安保系统 |
[25:48] | that unlocks the door to his office. | 保护他办公室的门 |
[25:50] | It opens and responds to his voice only. | 只有他的声音能开启 |
[25:53] | Well, do we know what the password is? | 知道密语吗 |
[25:55] | Thanks to your friend Jessica, we do. | 多亏你朋友 洁西卡 我们知道了 |
[25:59] | “Faber est suae quisque fortunae.” | [拉丁语] |
[26:01] | “Every man is the artisan of his own fortune.” | 人的命运掌握在自己手中 |
[26:04] | Now, I had Jones looking through on-air interviews with Kent, | 我让琼斯查找肯特参加过的广播节目 |
[26:08] | seeing if he can string together some audio clip. | 看能不能拼出这句话 |
[26:11] | Yeah, well, I doubt he speaks a dead language | 他在接受采访时 |
[26:13] | when he does press. | 不会说拉丁语吧 |
[26:15] | Can we get Kent to say it into a recorder? | 能不能诱使他直接对录音机念一遍 |
[26:17] | Oh, I’ve got an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[26:23] | Your dinner with Kent. All right. | 你要跟肯特共进晚餐 不错 |
[26:26] | I like it. | 我喜欢这主意 |
[26:39] | Mr. Kent, good to see you. | 肯特先生 见到您很高兴 |
[26:41] | I told you… Call me Wesley. | 说了叫我韦斯利就行 |
[26:44] | Yes, you did. | 如您所愿 |
[26:46] | Drink? | 喝点什么 |
[26:48] | Oh, Peter, please, I insist you treat yourself. | 彼得 你要懂得享受生活 |
[26:51] | You’re not on the job now, are you? | 现在不算工作时间吧 |
[26:56] | Scotch and soda. | 威士忌加苏打水 |
[26:56] | There we go. | 这就对了 |
[26:58] | I appreciate the invite. | 感谢你的邀请 |
[26:59] | Well, it’s the least I could do. | 只是略表心意 |
[27:01] | Believe me, I wish I could do more. | 相信我 我愿意为您做得更多 |
[27:03] | Oh, I’m… I’m fine, really. | 我很满意了 真的 |
[27:05] | How would you like to come work for me? | 来我公司工作如何 |
[27:07] | A member of my finance committee | 我财务委员会的一名成员 |
[27:09] | is stepping down in a couple of months. | 过几个月就要走人 |
[27:11] | It’s a very lucrative position. | 这职位收益丰厚 |
[27:14] | I’m in the middle of auditing your company, | 我正在审计你的公司 |
[27:16] | and you’re offering me work? | 你却要请我做事 不好吧 |
[27:17] | Well, I’ve seen your credentials. | 我查过你的资质证明 |
[27:20] | Peter Lassen looks damn good on paper, | 彼得·拉森的档案很完美 |
[27:22] | but he’d look even better in my offices. | 但来我公司 你会更上一层楼 |
[27:27] | I’ve already got a job. | 我已经有工作了 |
[27:29] | No. | 不 |
[27:30] | No, working for Novice is more than a job. | 来初心者不仅仅是为了工作 |
[27:34] | It’s an achievement. | 还有成就 |
[27:35] | It’s a new beginning. | 这是新的起点 |
[27:37] | Hence the name of your corporation. | 正如你公司的大名 |
[27:40] | You know your Latin. | 你懂拉丁语 |
[27:41] | I understand the etymology of novice. | 我知道”Novice”这词的起源 |
[27:44] | And synonymous with the newly arrived… | 意思是初来乍到 |
[27:48] | unique and original. | 首创和独一无二 |
[27:50] | I also know a few other words. | 我懂的还不止这些 |
[27:52] | Da mihi factum, dabo tibi ius. | [拉丁语] |
[27:56] | “Give me the facts, and I will give you the law.” | 法网恢恢 疏而不漏 |
[28:00] | You want the facts? | 想知道真相吗 |
[28:02] | I want incentive, details. | 越详尽就越有动力 |
[28:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:06] | What I’m working on right now | 我目前在做的事情 |
[28:09] | is gonna set up the company and everyone in it for life. | 将为公司和员工带来巨大的福利 |
[28:12] | Look, I’m a self-made guy… | 我更喜欢自力更生 |
[28:14] | so am I. | 我也是 |
[28:16] | And I believe that every man makes his own fortune | 我相信人可以掌控命运 |
[28:19] | with a good decision. | 只要你做出明智选择 |
[28:22] | The politician Caecus. | 那位盲人政治家 |
[28:24] | He had a saying for that, didn’t he? | 有句类似的名言 |
[28:27] | Faber est suae quisque fortunae. | [拉丁语] |
[28:31] | “Every man is an artisan to his own fortune.” | 人的命运掌握在自己手中 |
[28:35] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[28:39] | – He offered you a job? – I got what we needed. | -他请你去工作吗 -到手了 |
[28:42] | Yeah, but, Peter, think of all the tiny cups you could own. | 别这样 彼得 想想那精致的杯子吧 |
[28:45] | Kent’s meeting his R&D team today at 1:00. | 肯特今天1点召见研发团队 |
[28:47] | You think you can snatch one of those key-cards? | 你能弄到张门卡吗 |
[28:48] | Yeah, won’t be a problem. | 当然 小意思 |
[28:50] | How’s Jessica holding up? | 洁西卡情况如何 |
[28:51] | She put her game face on. | 她还假装一切如常 |
[28:52] | Time for you to do the same. | 那么你也得一样 |
[28:54] | – …Just grab the comic-book novel? – I did, I did. | -买到那本漫画小说了 -是 |
[28:57] | And I put it on your desk for, uh, next Tuesday. | 我下周二放你桌上 |
[29:26] | Faber est suae quisque fortunae. | 人的命运掌握在自己手中 |
[29:56] | So, how’d you even get in there? | 你是怎么进去的 |
[30:01] | Faber est suae quisque fortunae. | 人的命运掌握在自己手中 |
[30:04] | They have some pretty fun toys around here. | 这总有些有趣的小道具 |
[30:06] | So, have they found anything yet? | 找到证据了吗 |
[30:08] | Well, agents are going through the latest scans now. | 探员们在检查扫描到的文件 |
[30:11] | We’re gonna find something. | 会找到的 |
[30:13] | You know, even if you arrest him… | 要知道 即使他被捕 |
[30:16] | It won’t change what happened. | 也无法弥补他犯下的罪行 |
[30:17] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[30:18] | I don’t think you do. | 你不明白 |
[30:20] | Do you know how Joseph died, | 知道约瑟夫是怎么死的吗 |
[30:22] | how he was poisoned? | 他是被毒死的 |
[30:24] | This chemical… | 那种化学药剂 |
[30:26] | it drops the heart rate, spikes the blood pressure. | 降低心率和血压 |
[30:31] | You can’t see. | 起先会失明 |
[30:33] | And a few minutes later, you can’t feel. | 几分钟后再失去知觉 |
[30:35] | You’re dead. | 就这么死了 |
[30:37] | You can’t think about that. | 你不能有这种念头 |
[30:38] | It’s all I can think about. | 我满脑子就这念头 |
[30:41] | If someone took away the person you loved, | 如果有人杀死了你爱人 |
[30:44] | wouldn’t you want them to know how it feels? | 你是不是也想以牙还牙 |
[30:50] | Be right back. | 回见 |
[30:58] | We just pulled this from the shredder in Kent’s office. | 我们从肯特的碎纸机里找到这个 |
[31:02] | This is Hayes’ prototype. | 海耶斯的雏型 |
[31:03] | Yeah. And it never worked. | 这东西根本不能用 |
[31:05] | Kent tried to make it look like espionage, | 肯特想制造是商业间谍干的假相 |
[31:07] | and he had the damn thing the whole time. | 而这东西其实一直在他手里 |
[31:10] | This is the cover-up. | 这不过是掩饰 |
[31:12] | Neal… | 尼尔 |
[31:13] | I think I know why Hayes was killed. | 我想我知道海耶斯为何被杀了 |
[31:25] | We found another document in the shredder. | 我们在碎纸机里还找到一份文件 |
[31:27] | It’s addressed to an unnamed foreign intelligence agency | 是发给某外国情报机构 |
[31:31] | to arrange a meeting in the next month and a half. | 安排一个半月后的会面 |
[31:33] | The trips he’s been taking… | 他的那些旅行 |
[31:34] | Kent knew he wouldn’t win the defense contract | 肯特知道他不能及时得到 |
[31:36] | from our country in time. | 我国的国防合同 |
[31:38] | So he decided to sell his device to another government. | 所以他打算卖给外国 |
[31:40] | It’s treason for profit. | 这是卖国求利 |
[31:41] | Hayes didn’t want any part of that. | 海耶斯不想参与其中 |
[31:43] | That’s why Kent killed him. | 所以肯特杀了他 |
[31:45] | And corporate espionage is the perfect cover. | 而商业间谍活动正好能掩饰这一切 |
[31:48] | He made it look like a competitor stole a working product. | 他让人以为是竞争对手窃取产品资料 |
[31:51] | Company saves face… | 公司可以保住名誉 |
[31:52] | if a foreign government turns up with it later… | 就算以后外国政府拿出这东西 |
[31:54] | Kent’s in the clear, | 肯特也能洗脱嫌疑 |
[31:55] | and Hayes stays silent. | 而海耶斯则死无对证 |
[31:57] | How do we prove it when Kent hasn’t | 肯特还没犯叛国罪 |
[31:58] | committed treason yet? | 我们怎么取证 |
[32:00] | But he has committed murder. | 他已经犯了谋杀罪 |
[32:01] | The C.E.O.’s concerned | 这位总裁肯定担心 |
[32:03] | about anyone finding out what he’s really up to. | 别人发现他的真实目的 |
[32:06] | Maybe Hayes talked to someone before he died. | 没准海耶斯死前已经向别人透露过 |
[32:10] | You want to use Jessica as bait? | 你想用洁西卡做饵 |
[32:12] | I’m meeting Kent in the afternoon. | 我下午会和肯特会面 |
[32:15] | Maybe I can hint to him that she knows something. | 我也许能暗示他洁西卡知道内幕 |
[32:17] | He’ll come after her. | 他会去对付她 |
[32:18] | And when he does, we take him down. | 如果他这么做 我们就能逮捕他 |
[32:21] | – Think she’s up to it? – She’s certainly driven. | -她能胜任吗 -她绝对愿意 |
[32:25] | Yeah, that’s what worries me. | 我也正担心这一点 |
[32:27] | I’m not sure if she wants revenge or justice. | 我不确定她想要复仇还是正义 |
[32:30] | Can’t blame her either way. | 无论怎样这不能怪她 |
[32:33] | You have empathy for that woman. | 你也感同身受吗 |
[32:35] | What if I do? | 是又怎样 |
[32:38] | There’s a right way to do things and a wrong way. | 办这事的方法有好有坏 |
[32:40] | Revenge is the wrong way. | 而复仇肯定是错的 |
[32:42] | It’s short-sighted, and it’s dangerous. | 目光短浅 又极其危险 |
[32:44] | What’s justice, then? | 那正义呢 |
[32:46] | It’s restoring order… not furthering chaos. | 正义是讨回公道 而不是一错再错 |
[32:50] | You kept that recording data from me. | 那飞机录音的事情你瞒着我 |
[32:53] | – I hope you don’t have any more secrets. – Likewise. | -我希望你今后能对我坦诚 -彼此彼此 |
[32:56] | – You talked to Diana lately? – Not today. | -你有跟戴安谈过吗 -今天还没有 |
[32:58] | – You trust her? – As much as you trust your friend. | -你相信她吗 -正如你相信蚊子一样 |
[33:00] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[33:02] | What happens if we do find Fowler? | 我们找到福勒会怎样 |
[33:04] | What comes next? | 那之后又会怎样 |
[33:05] | We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it… | 船到桥头自然直 |
[33:08] | together. | 我们会一起携手渡过难关 |
[33:11] | Now let’s prep the team for what we have today. | 现在开下今天的案情简报会吧 |
[33:20] | Hey, it’s time. | 差不多了 |
[33:23] | You know the drill? | 安排都清楚了吗 |
[33:25] | We meet as planned. And then we go to the safe house. | 按计划时间见面 再一起去藏身处 |
[33:28] | Right. There’s no reason to be nervous. | 对 不用紧张 |
[33:30] | I’m not. See you outside. | 我没有 回头见 |
[33:33] | Advanced copy of my report. | 我报告的早期副本 |
[33:35] | Your company has nothing to worry about. | 贵公司前程无忧啊 |
[33:40] | Well, this is cause for celebration. | 那就该庆祝一下 |
[33:46] | There is one other thing about one of your staff members. | 还有一点 关于你的员工 |
[33:50] | Uh, Jessica Breslin was involved | 洁西卡·贝斯林 |
[33:53] | with one of your former employees | 她和你的前员工 |
[33:55] | in research and development… | 研发部的约瑟夫·海耶斯 |
[33:57] | Joseph Hayes. | 曾经是一对 |
[33:59] | Uh, how do you know this? | 你怎么会知道 |
[34:00] | Cross-referenced expense reports between your workers | 我做了支出交叉比对 |
[34:03] | to see if any them were in a league to bilk funds. | 以调查贵公司员工是否有合伙诈骗 |
[34:06] | Apparently, the two of them shared a hotel room | 结果发现 他俩在前几个星期 |
[34:08] | a few weeks in a row. | 连续几天都一起住在酒店 |
[34:10] | When I confronted Ms. Breslin about it, | 当我向贝斯林小姐问及此事时 |
[34:12] | she asked me not to say anything. | 她希望我保守秘密 |
[34:14] | I thought you might want to deal with her appropriately. | 我想交给你处理会比较合适 |
[34:16] | Well, I will take care of Ms. Breslin. | 我到时自会妥善处理 |
[34:19] | Now, more importantly, | 现在我更关心的是 |
[34:21] | have you thought any more about my offer? | 你考虑过我的提议吗 |
[34:26] | I hate to sound like a broken record, | 我不想再唠叨一遍 |
[34:27] | but I’ve already got a job. | 但我已经有工作了 |
[34:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:30] | Well, if you change your mind… | 要是你改变主意… |
[34:32] | I appreciate that, Wesley. | 我心领了 韦斯利 |
[34:35] | You on the job? | 不在工作 能喝酒吧 |
[34:37] | It is after 6:00. | 现在已经下班了 |
[34:39] | I won’t tell anyone. | 我保密就是 |
[34:51] | Hey. Doing okay? | 没事吧 |
[34:53] | All right. An agent will be here any second. | 好 探员一会就来 |
[34:55] | She’s gonna need your phone and all forms of I.D. | 到时把你的手机和所有证件给她 |
[34:56] | – for the protection detail. – Sure. | -为了保险起见 -理解 |
[34:59] | Pretty calm for somebody who’s about to go into hiding. | 马上要销声匿迹了 你看上去还真冷静 |
[35:02] | Thought I was supposed to be relieved. | 我想应该算是解脱吧 |
[35:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:10] | Are you sitting down? | 你现在坐着吗 |
[35:11] | What is it, Moz? | 怎么了 蚊子 |
[35:12] | – Sitting or standing? – Standing. | -你是坐着还是站着呢 -站着 |
[35:15] | Then you better hold on to something. | 那你最好扶稳了 |
[35:18] | I did some additional checking. Peter knows Diana has the box. | 我又做了调查 彼得知道八音盒在戴安手里 |
[35:22] | What? | 什么 |
[35:23] | I-I didn’t want to say anything until I was sure. | 不百分百确定 我也不会这么说 |
[35:25] | But the trail for the box just goes cold with him. | 但八音盒的下落到他那就终止了 |
[35:29] | Neal, there can’t be any other explanation. | 尼尔 只有这一种可能 |
[35:33] | Neal? | 尼尔 |
[35:37] | I’ll call you back. | 回头再说 |
[35:42] | Faber est suae quisque… | 人的命运掌握在… |
[35:44] | Why do you have this? | 怎么会在你这儿 |
[35:46] | Um, I-I found it on your desk. | 我在你书桌上找到的 |
[35:48] | You were in Kent’s office. What’d you do, Jessica? | 你进了肯特的办公室 你做了什么 洁西卡 |
[35:53] | I wanted him to know how it feels | 他毒死了约瑟夫 |
[35:54] | to die the way that Joseph died. | 我要以牙还牙 |
[35:56] | Poisoned him? How? | 下毒吗 在哪儿下的毒 |
[35:59] | Daily vice. | 每日必饮 |
[36:00] | The Armagnac. | 阿马尼亚克酒 |
[36:02] | Peter’s in there with him! | 彼得和他在一起 |
[36:08] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[36:14] | There’s a powder on this. | 这上面有粉末 |
[36:18] | I got to get to the phone and call 911. | 我得打电话报警 |
[36:22] | I-I need to get to the top floor. | 我要去顶层 |
[36:23] | Nobody gets to the top floor. | 顶层不准外人进入 |
[36:24] | – This is an emergency, sir. – What’s the emergency? | -这是紧急情况 先生 -什么紧急情况 |
[36:27] | – Please! – I got to check with Mr. Kent and then my supervisor. | -拜托了 -我得先询问一下上级和肯特先生 |
[36:29] | Yes, good. Yes, check with Kent. | 好吧 快问肯特 |
[36:31] | Hey! | 喂 |
[36:33] | Stop! | 站住 |
[36:34] | Call 911. | 报警 |
[36:37] | Get back here! I will call the police. | 快回来 不然我报警了 |
[36:39] | Good. Call the paramedics. | 好极了 顺便叫下医务人员 |
[36:45] | You need to exit the elevator now, sir! | 快从电梯里出来 先生 |
[36:47] | Will you send me up to Kent’s floor? | 你能让我上顶层吗 |
[36:48] | – Hell no! – Then I can’t. | -没门儿 -那我也没门儿出来 |
[36:51] | This is alpha-2 in the lobby. Where’s my backup?! | 这里是A2 正在大堂 后援怎么还不来 |
[36:53] | On the way, sir. | 就来了 先生 |
[37:10] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[37:11] | How much time do we have? Is there an antidote? | 还有多少时间 这有解药吗 |
[37:14] | Is there an antidote? | 有解药吗 |
[37:15] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:18] | How much time did Hayes have? | 海耶斯过了多久才死 |
[37:19] | – I don’t know. – Come on, Kent! Think! | -我不知道 -快点 肯特 努力想想 |
[37:22] | This is the same poison | 你正是用这种毒药 |
[37:24] | that you gave him! | 给他下毒 |
[37:27] | You met with him, you gave him something to drink. | 你和他见面 给他喝下毒酒 |
[37:29] | And then he died. Now, how much time passed? | 然后他死了 他死前过了多少时间 |
[37:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:37] | How much time, Kent? | 多少时间 肯特 |
[37:39] | How much time, Kent? | 到底多少时间 肯特 |
[37:42] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:45] | 15… 15, 20… | 15…还是20… |
[37:47] | – What? – I don’t… 15 minutes. | -什么 -我不知道 15分钟吧 |
[37:56] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[38:04] | Come on, buddy. | 挺住 伙计 |
[38:09] | It’s gonna be okay. | 你不会有事 |
[38:10] | Stay with me, all right? Hang in there. | 有我在 听到吗 坚持住 |
[38:13] | – Get Kent. – No, no. Peter, we don’t have time. | -去救肯特 -不 彼得 没时间了 |
[38:15] | – Come on. – You can’t leave him behind. | -别这样 -我们不能丢下他 |
[38:16] | – You are dying! – Neal! Neal! | -可你要死了 -尼尔 听我说 |
[38:18] | We don’t leave anybody behind. | 我们不能把人丢下等死 |
[38:26] | Heart’s stopped. I need the epinephrine. | 心脏停跳 给我肾上腺素 |
[38:29] | No, nothing on the pulse. | 失去脉搏 |
[38:31] | Clear! | 清场 |
[38:42] | What… what… what are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[38:44] | You confessed to a federal agent. | 你刚向一名联邦探员认了罪 |
[38:47] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Joseph Hayes. | 你因谋杀约瑟夫·海耶斯而被捕 |
[38:52] | You can’t be serious. | 你在说笑吧 |
[38:53] | You give me the facts, I’ll give you the law. | 法网恢恢 疏而不漏 |
[38:59] | Thanks, Di. | 多谢 小戴 |
[39:02] | I’m not the only one who makes dumb decisions. | 看来不只我会做傻事 |
[39:05] | Saving Kent? | 你是指救了肯特吗 |
[39:06] | You’re taking this “Innocent till proven guilty” | 你那”嫌疑人不等于罪犯”的一套 |
[39:07] | thing a little too far. | 有点太过火了 |
[39:09] | If he lives or dies, it’s not my call. | 我无权决定他的生死 |
[39:10] | – Whose is it? – You do what’s right. | -那由谁来决定 -只要你行之为正 |
[39:13] | Let the pieces fall where they fall. | 剩下的就顺其自然吧 |
[39:19] | “Do what’s right.” | 行之为正吗 |
[39:25] | She said she didn’t mean to hurt Peter. | 她说自己无意伤害彼得 |
[39:27] | She had no idea he’d be having a drink with Kent. | 她不知道彼得会和肯特在一起喝酒 |
[39:30] | What happens to her now? | 她会怎么样 |
[39:31] | Got to charge her with attempted murder. | 被控蓄意谋杀未遂 |
[39:33] | She can’t just walk away from this. | 她必须承担法律责任 |
[39:50] | Looking good. | 气色不错呀 |
[39:51] | Feeling even better. | 焕然一新呢 |
[39:53] | I got a clean bill of health this morning. | 今早拿到了健康证明 |
[39:54] | You know, there’s a coffee shop a couple blocks away. | 离这不远有家咖啡馆 |
[39:57] | I hear they make a pretty nice espresso. | 听说那里的意浓咖啡很不错 |
[39:58] | This tastes just fine to me. | 我喝这个就行了 |
[40:00] | Oh, come on. You can’t tell me you don’t miss it… | 得了 别说你不怀念啊 |
[40:02] | the imported beans, | 进口咖啡豆 |
[40:04] | the giant office and swanky suite. | 大型办公室和豪华套房 |
[40:08] | All right, I’m gonna humor you for a second. | 好吧 权当给你消遣一下 |
[40:10] | What if I went corporate right after college? | 要是我毕业后真去了公司 |
[40:13] | Best-case scenario… I became a millionaire. | 最好情况是我成了百万富翁 |
[40:16] | Sounds like a pretty good scenario. | 听着是蛮不错 |
[40:17] | Mm, one with a flip side. What if I never joined the FBI? | 而这一边 我就不会加入联调局 |
[40:21] | – Would have made my life a lot easier. – Mine too. | -那我的生活就自在多了 -我也是 |
[40:23] | But what if 12 years ago | 但如此一来 十二年前 |
[40:25] | I was never assigned to an art-gallery scam downtown? | 我就不会去市中心画廊调查诈骗案 |
[40:28] | What if… | 那我也不会有缘 |
[40:30] | I never met this assistant manager? | 遇到这位副经理 |
[40:33] | No, there are more important things in life than a nice view. | 所以生活中有比奢华更重要的事 |
[40:38] | Like having people in your life you care about. | 比如那些你生命中在乎的人 |
[40:47] | I don’t wanna imagine that I’d be without those people. | 我无法想象没有他们会怎样 |
[40:52] | I like the man I am. | 我喜欢我现在的样子 |
[40:57] | “Do what’s right.” | 行之为正吗 |
[41:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:02] | You lied to me about the music box. | 你瞒着我有关八音盒的事 |
[41:04] | I know you still have it. | 我知道还在你手上 |
[41:06] | How did you find out… | 你怎么知道… |
[41:07] | Mozzie found the sheet music. It wasn’t hard from there. | 蚊子查到了乐谱 这并不难 |
[41:10] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[41:13] | If you’re ready to listen. | 要是你听得进去的话 |
[41:13] | I want to see it. | 我要亲眼看看 |
[41:19] | I didn’t tell you everything… | 我之所以没告诉你 |
[41:21] | for your own protection. | 是为了保护你 |
[41:24] | I don’t know what you’re gonna do, and neither do you. | 我不知道你知道了会怎么样 你自己也不知道 |
[41:26] | I know my options. | 我清楚自己的选择 |
[41:29] | Revenge or justice, right? | 复仇还是正义 是吧 |
[41:32] | Neal… | 尼尔 |
[41:33] | As long as I’m involved, it’s going to be the latter. | 既然我掺和了进来 就必须按法律途径解决 |
[41:36] | What if justice isn’t good enough? | 那如果正义的方法不够好呢 |
[41:38] | It has to be. | 不可能 |
[41:40] | It will be. | 恶有恶报 |
[41:42] | What’d you find? | 你有什么发现 |
[41:45] | There’s a piece of the box that’s still missing… | 八音盒上有个缺口 |
[41:47] | right here. | 就在这里 |
[41:48] | Now, at first, I thought | 起初我以为是 |
[41:49] | it was one of the cherubs that had broken off. | 一个天使零件掉了 |
[41:51] | But if you look more closely, it hasn’t broken off. | 但你仔细看的话 会发现其实不是掉了 |
[41:54] | It’s a keyhole. | 这是一个钥匙孔 |
[41:55] | The missing piece is a key. | 而遗失的零件 就是钥匙 |
[42:04] | Which you have. | 钥匙在你这儿 |
[42:11] | No more secrets, Peter. | 从今往后 开诚布公 彼得 |
[42:14] | No more secrets. | 一言为定 |