时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I deciphered the phone number | 我解开了凯特在飞机上 |
[00:04] | that Kate dialed from the plane. | 打过的那个电话号码 |
[00:07] | Whatever this thing’s hiding, it’s not the music. | 不论这当中有何秘密 肯定不只是音乐而已 |
[00:09] | I think it’s a keyhole | 我觉得这是个钥匙孔 |
[00:10] | Any idea what kind of code it is? | 知道这是什么类型的密码么 |
[00:12] | I have something very intriguing for you. | 我有些有趣的东西带给你 |
[00:14] | Fowler bought the explosives that blew up Kate’s plane. | 凯特飞机上的炸药是福勒买的 |
[00:16] | – Two parts. Two-part code? | -两部分 -两部分密码 |
[00:18] | I don’t know if he’s interested in the music box. | 我也不知道他是不是真对八音盒感兴趣 |
[00:20] | I think he just wants to find Fowler. | 我想他只是想找到福勒 |
[00:22] | Whatever you think happ– tell me why you killed kate! | -不管你怎么想… -你为什么杀了凯特 |
[00:24] | I don’t know who the guy is pulling these strings, | 我不知道谁是幕后主使 |
[00:26] | But I had finally gotten a meeting with the intermediary. | 最终我和中间人取得了联系 约好见面 |
[00:28] | Julian Larssen. | 朱利安·拉尔森 |
[00:29] | We trained together in special forces. | 我们以前一起在特种部队受过训 |
[00:47] | Get two lines in. | 接两条线路 |
[01:07] | Neal… | 尼尔 |
[01:09] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[01:19] | He’s in a medically induced coma. | 他现在正处于药物引发昏迷 |
[01:22] | There’s nothing you can do for him here. | 你在这也做不了什么 |
[01:26] | But there’s something you can do out there. | 但你出去却能做些其他事 |
[01:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:44] | Our suspect. | 那个嫌犯 |
[01:45] | His name is Julian Larssen. | 他叫朱利安·拉尔森 |
[01:47] | This is who shot Moz? | 就是他朝蚊子开枪的吗 |
[01:48] | We think so. | 在我们看来是他 |
[01:50] | And, according to Fowler, he’s the right hand | 据福勒的说法 此人正是那个 |
[01:53] | behind whoever’s manipulating you — | 指使你和凯特 事关八音盒 |
[01:55] | Kate, the music box, everything. | 和所有一切幕后主使的得力助手 |
[01:58] | Where is he now? | 他现在哪儿 |
[01:59] | He’s gone to ground. | 他肯定藏了起来 |
[02:00] | If he’s smart, he’ll leave town, | 要是他够聪明 肯定会设法出城 |
[02:02] | And we need to make sure that doesn’t happen. | 我们可不能让他如愿以偿 |
[02:05] | How’d you stay ahead of me when I was after you? | 我追你那会你是怎么逃的 |
[02:07] | And don’t say good looks and charm. | 别和我来卖萌卖脸这一套 |
[02:09] | Aliases. I had several. | 我用很多化名 |
[02:11] | I kept burning them. | 我可是见一个禁一个 |
[02:13] | And I kept making new ones. | 我再不断弄新的呗 |
[02:15] | But this passport — I recognize the work. | 但这份护照 我看出了这种做工 |
[02:17] | It’s a forger out of Belgium. | 是个比利时的伪造者 |
[02:19] | Larssen doesn’t forge his own I.D.S. | 伪造证件这种事他可不亲自干 |
[02:21] | It’s not easy. | 这可不容易 |
[02:22] | You need specialized equipment, ink, paper. | 要用到专用设备 墨水和纸张 |
[02:25] | If we burn all of his aliases, | 如果我们禁掉他所有化名 |
[02:27] | He’ll have to have new papers made | 他肯定需要新的证件 |
[02:28] | – by someone here in the city. – Exactly. | -到时就得求助这里的专家 一点没错 |
[02:31] | I’ll work up a list of all of Larssen’s aliases | 我会列出所有拉尔森的化名 |
[02:34] | And start shutting ’em down, | 然后逐一列入黑名单 |
[02:35] | Put him on every watch list | 将他列入所有监视名单 |
[02:37] | until he has no way out of new york. | 让他根本没法离开纽约 |
[02:38] | All right, I’ll talk to the forger community | 好 我会通知伪造业的同行们 |
[02:40] | to make sure he can’t buy another one. | 确保他买不到新的证件 |
[02:42] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[02:44] | What if we let him buy one, | 我们让他买到一个如何 |
[02:46] | One that we pick? | 名字由我们定 |
[02:58] | Julian Larssen worked intelligence | 朱利安·拉尔森曾在特种部队的 |
[03:00] | in special forces. | 情报部门服役 |
[03:01] | You served with him. | 你曾和他一起服役 |
[03:02] | We need to find any aliases he might be operating under. | 请告诉我们他所有任务中使用过的化名 |
[03:16] | Jones, put him in holding till I finish with this guy. | 琼斯 让他等着 我先和这哥们谈完再说 |
[03:20] | Larssen’s a regular at your bar. | 拉尔森是你酒吧的常客 |
[03:22] | What name does he use there? | 他在那儿用的什么名字 |
[03:24] | – Uh, I can’t remember. – And keep in mind | -我不记得了 -你最好别忘了 |
[03:26] | that I know about your expired liquor license. | 我可知道你的酒类牌照过期了 |
[03:30] | What…? | 干嘛 |
[03:32] | Forget it, Caffrey. | 得了吧 卡夫瑞 |
[03:34] | The only thing you ever bring is trouble. | 你个只会招来麻烦的扫把星 |
[03:37] | This isn’t about me. | 这事不是关乎我 |
[03:42] | Diana, how’s it going? | 戴安 进展如何 |
[03:43] | We’ve burned Larssen’s Kyle Albertson alias. | 拉尔森的化名 卡尔·艾伯森已被禁用 |
[03:46] | Good. I’ve got another name to add to the list — | 很好 这里又有一个名字 |
[03:48] | Brian Blitek. | 布莱恩·布莱特 |
[03:50] | On it. | 这就去 |
[04:02] | All right, I think that’s everyone. | 好吧 我想大家都到了 |
[04:05] | Thank you all for coming. | 多谢你们大驾光临 |
[04:07] | What’s this about, Caffrey? | 到底是啥事 卡夫瑞 |
[04:09] | The man in this photo is going to come to you | 照片上的这个男人会来找你们 |
[04:11] | looking for a new identity. | 伪造新的证件 |
[04:12] | When he does, | 要是他来了 |
[04:13] | I want you to make him the best I.D. that you can. | 我想让你们尽力做到最好 |
[04:15] | What’s the angle? | 有什么目的 |
[04:16] | I’m gonna tell you what name to give him — | 证件的名字由我来定 |
[04:18] | Justin Springer. | 贾斯汀·斯宾格 |
[04:21] | Come on, Caffrey. | 得了 卡夫瑞 |
[04:22] | It’s bad for business. | 这对行业的影响很坏 |
[04:24] | It’s not for me. | 这不是为了我 |
[04:26] | It’s for Mozzie. | 而是为了蚊子 |
[04:31] | – Is this the guy who…? – Yeah. | -就是他对… -没错 |
[04:38] | You want new york I.D. Or out-of-state? | 你是想要纽约的还是外国证件 |
[04:56] | Don’t pull it out, buddy. Don’t pull it out. | 别拔掉 伙计 别拔 |
[05:01] | They did it. | 他们成功了 |
[05:03] | They finally got me. | 他们终于逮到我了 |
[05:08] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[05:10] | The bullet missed your heart by two millimeters. | 子弹差2毫米就打中你心脏了 |
[05:12] | That’s because I don’t have a heart. | 那是因为我没有心 |
[05:15] | Oh, well, look at the bright side. | 好吧 往好点的方面想 |
[05:17] | You’re not dead. | 你还没死 |
[05:19] | I know. It’s worse. | 我知道 这样更糟 |
[05:23] | I’m in the system. | 我在这个国家系统里了 |
[05:25] | Not exactly. | 也不尽然 |
[05:29] | “Ivan Bliminse”? | “伊万·布莱明” |
[05:35] | Invisible Man? | 《隐形人》里的吗[科幻小说] |
[05:38] | That’s apropos. | 还真合适 |
[05:41] | Look, I hate to ask you this, moz. | 听着 我也不想问你这事 蚊子 |
[05:45] | But I need to I.D. Your shooter. | 但我得让你指认凶手 |
[05:48] | Can you…? | 你能不能… |
[05:50] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[05:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:52] | We can do it later. | 我们回头再说 |
[05:54] | I can’t remember. | 我记不起来了 |
[05:56] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[05:58] | We’re gonna find him. | 我们会找到他 |
[06:17] | Diana’s taken out the last of Larssen’s aliases. | 戴安处理完了拉尔森的化名 |
[06:20] | How’s your end? | 你那边如何 |
[06:21] | Mozzie’s awake. | 蚊子醒了 |
[06:23] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[06:24] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[06:25] | He quoted Nietzsche to a nurse. He’s gonna be okay. | 他刚对护士引用尼采的话 我想应该没事 |
[06:27] | Good. | 不错 |
[06:28] | Neal, can he I.D. Larssen? | 尼尔 他能指认拉尔森吗 |
[06:31] | No. No, he doesn’t remember. | 不行 他说他不记得了 |
[06:33] | All right. Well, we’ve hit Larssen hard. | 好吧 我们逼得拉尔森这么紧 |
[06:37] | It’s his move. | 他也该行动了 |
[06:59] | You’re coming after me now? | 这下你要杀我了吗 |
[07:01] | I’m not after you. | 我不杀你 |
[07:01] | Tell me why you shot my friend. | 你说 为什么要袭击我朋友 |
[07:06] | Your FBI friends are making it very hard | 你那帮条子朋友搞得我 |
[07:08] | for me to leave the city. | 没法离开纽约 |
[07:10] | I’d like you to change that. | 我要你想想办法 |
[07:11] | You want me to help you? | 你想让我帮你吗 |
[07:12] | I want to make a deal. | 我想和你做个交易 |
[07:15] | There’s nothing you could offer me. | 我不接受你的条件 |
[07:19] | I was hired to kill your friend. | 我受雇去杀死你的朋友 |
[07:22] | What if I deliver you the man behind the curtain? | 如果我能告诉你幕后指使的名字呢 |
[07:25] | Not even that. | 就算那样也没门 |
[07:29] | I guess you’ll never know who ordered the shooting… | 那我想你永远没法知道是谁指使的谋杀 |
[07:33] | or who killed Kate. | 和杀死凯特的了 |
[08:00] | Larssen made you an offer so he can leave out of town? | 拉尔森想和你交易 帮他出城吗 |
[08:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:04] | He’s more desperate than I thought. | 看来他比我想象的更绝望 |
[08:05] | He shot your best friend. | 他枪击了你最好的朋友 |
[08:07] | What could he possibly offer you? | 他能提出什么条件 |
[08:08] | Larssen shot Mozzie on orders. | 拉尔森奉命枪击了蚊子 |
[08:10] | He’s offering me the man who gave the order. | 他准备告诉我谁是幕后主使 |
[08:13] | Wait, is this the same man | 等等 凯特的死 |
[08:14] | who’s responsible for kate’s death? | 也是同一个人主使的吗 |
[08:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:17] | You make that deal, a killer walks free. | 你要是妥协了就等于放虎归山 |
[08:19] | Neal, you can find your revenge in the justice. | 尼尔 你要复仇可以诉诸司法手段 |
[08:22] | – It’s there. – I know. | -相信司法 -我懂 |
[08:23] | You’re not listening to me. | 我知道你不会乖乖听话 |
[08:26] | You are listening to me. | 你竟然听了 |
[08:28] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我来找你商量 |
[08:30] | This time… we do it your way. | 这次按你的方法来 |
[08:37] | – No. – Come on, Peter. | -不行 -拜托嘛 彼得 |
[08:38] | – No. – They have this whole — | -那也不行 -他们什么都有… |
[08:39] | No. No, the FBI is not gonna | 绝对不行 联调局不会 |
[08:41] | pay for your combat training. | 为你的格斗训练买单 |
[08:43] | Think about what I could do for you guys | 想想我学会格斗后 |
[08:44] | if I knew how to fight. | 能为你们做的事 |
[08:45] | No, I’d rather not. | 我可不敢想 |
[08:46] | New York is safer | 尼尔·卡夫瑞少项技能 |
[08:47] | if Neal Caffrey is lacking in at least one skill set. | 纽约的安全更有保障 |
[08:50] | Okay, what about self-preservation? | 那就学自我防卫吧 |
[08:51] | No, you’ve done pretty well with the whole running-away thing. | 凌波微步你已经练得炉火纯青了 |
[08:53] | It suits you. | 那才是你风格 |
[08:55] | Get a dog. | 不行就弄条狗 |
[08:55] | – Can I borrow Satchmo? – No, you can’t borrow Satchmo. | -你的沙奇摩借我 -不给 |
[09:00] | Did you take my mug? | 你把我马克杯藏哪儿了 |
[09:02] | I think everyone knows not to touch your mug. | 你的马克杯碰不得这是常识 |
[09:04] | Elizabeth gave it to me. I need my coffee. | 伊丽莎白送的 我得来点咖啡 |
[09:06] | Boss, guess who just booked a flight to Samoa | 头儿 猜猜谁下周二 |
[09:09] | a week from Tuesday? | 要飞去萨摩亚 |
[09:11] | Justin Springer, one-way ticket. | 贾斯汀·斯宾格 单程票 |
[09:13] | Got you, Larssen. | 逮住你了 拉尔森 |
[09:14] | – Your forgers did well. – They did. | -你那伪造联盟干得漂亮 -当然 |
[09:16] | Where is he now? | 人现在哪儿 |
[09:17] | Tracked him to an apartment in Queens. | 我们跟踪他到皇后区的公寓 |
[09:18] | Search warrant? | 搜索令 |
[09:19] | Judge is putting it through now. | 法官正在签发 |
[09:20] | Excellent. We’ll get coffee on the way. | 好极了 路上再买咖啡吧 |
[09:30] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[09:33] | FBI! Put your hands in the air! | 联调局 举起手来 |
[09:36] | You could have knocked. | 你们好歹敲敲门 |
[09:37] | Julian Larssen, you’re under arrest | 朱利安·拉尔森 你被捕了 |
[09:38] | for murder and attempted murder. | 罪名是谋杀和谋杀未遂 |
[09:41] | Get him out of here. | 带走 |
[09:44] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[09:46] | We tear this place apart. | 把这儿给我翻个底朝天 |
[09:48] | I want to find evidence | 我要找到 |
[09:49] | directly linking Larssen to the shootings. | 拉尔森就是枪击者的直接证据 |
[09:51] | I want to nail this son of a bitch. | 我要给这杂种定罪 |
[10:12] | Jones? | 琼斯 |
[10:14] | Check that plant. | 看看那盆栽 |
[10:27] | Bet ballistics finds a match. | 我赌弹道吻合 |
[10:33] | It’s nice to see you’re recovering, bud. | 看到你日渐康复我就放心了 |
[10:35] | Doctor says you’ll be out of the wheelchair | 医生说再过几天 |
[10:36] | in the next couple days. | 你就能自己走动了 |
[10:38] | – It builds something. – What does? | -是用来造某种东西 -什么 |
[10:40] | The code inside the music box. | 八音盒里的密码 |
[10:42] | It’s an equation that builds something. | 那是一个构造方程式 |
[10:45] | We don’t need to talk about this right now. | 不必着急谈这个 |
[10:47] | I was shot for that code! | 我就是因为那密码挨的枪子儿 |
[10:49] | Now that Larssen took my notebook, | 拉尔森抢走了我的笔记本 |
[10:51] | they have the equation, too. | 他们也拿到方程式了 |
[10:52] | I’ll be damned if they’re gonna build it before I do! | 如果让他们先造出来那都是我的错 |
[10:54] | All right, you need to rest. | 好了 你需要休息 |
[10:55] | I’ll rest when this is done. | 这事儿完了我再休息 |
[10:58] | When this is finished, I’m retired. | 一切结束后我就洗手不干了 |
[11:00] | Okay, you know, deathbed epiphanies aren’t your style. | 临终悔悟改邪归正可不像你作风 |
[11:03] | If this is about not being able to remember, Moz — | 要是因为你记不起杀手 蚊子 |
[11:05] | It has nothing to do with that. | 跟那没关系 |
[11:09] | I betrayed everything I believe in. | 我背叛了我信仰的一切 |
[11:11] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[11:13] | I narc’ed! | 我告发了你 |
[11:15] | I was the one who told the suit you were going after Fowler! | 我通知探员叔你去找福勒了 |
[11:19] | I was serious. | 我说真的 |
[11:21] | The reason the bullet missed my heart | 子弹没打中心脏 |
[11:22] | is because I don’t have one! | 因为我这人就是没心 |
[11:27] | You told Peter? | 你告诉彼得的吗 |
[11:29] | I’m a Judas, a turncoat, a quisling! | 我出卖朋友 我是内奸 是叛徒 |
[11:32] | – Thank you. – I — | -谢谢 -我… |
[11:35] | If you hadn’t, Moz… | 要不是因为你 蚊子 |
[11:37] | I might have killed Fowler. | 我可能已经杀了福勒 |
[11:41] | And Fowler didn’t kill Kate. | 可福勒不是害死凯特的凶手 |
[11:43] | He didn’t? | 不是他 |
[11:45] | Then who did? | 那是谁 |
[11:46] | The guy Larssen’s working for… | 雇佣拉尔森的人 |
[11:49] | I think. | 我这么猜 |
[11:52] | So what does this coded equation build? | 这个加密的方程式是用来造什么 |
[11:55] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[11:58] | Yet. | 暂时 |
[12:18] | How long have they been in there? | 他们进去多久了 |
[12:19] | A long time. | 很久了 |
[12:22] | Something’s not right. | 有些不对劲 |
[12:24] | You offered Caffrey a deal. | 你想跟卡夫瑞做交易 |
[12:25] | He doesn’t make deals around here. | 这儿做主的不是他 |
[12:27] | I do. | 是我 |
[12:28] | Now, you’re a gun for hire, | 你只是个杀手 |
[12:30] | a bullet aimed at a target. | 是射向目标的那颗子弹 |
[12:33] | I want to know the man who’s pulling the trigger. | 我要知道扣动扳机的是谁 |
[12:36] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不懂你说什么 |
[12:39] | I’m innocent. | 我是良民 |
[12:42] | Burke. A moment? | 博尔克 出来一下 |
[12:50] | Did we get the ballistics? | 弹道吻合吗 |
[12:51] | The inside of the barrel was filed down. | 枪管内被挫平了 |
[12:53] | We couldn’t make a match. | 无法比对 |
[12:55] | He’s hiding his trail. What about prints? | 他毁尸灭迹 指纹呢 |
[12:57] | The outside of the gun was wiped down. | 枪外面被擦得干干净净 |
[13:00] | Agent Roe. | 罗探员 |
[13:01] | What’s department of justice doing here? | 司法部也掺和这事儿 |
[13:03] | Forensics found a single print inside the weapon. | 鉴证科在枪的内部找到了一个指纹 |
[13:08] | It was yours, Agent Burke. | 是你的指纹 博尔克探员 |
[13:12] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[13:13] | The print was found inside the slide. | 就在枪的滑套里 |
[13:15] | The only way it could have gotten there | 指纹印在那里只有一种可能 |
[13:17] | was if you assembled the gun. | 枪是你组装的 |
[13:19] | This is absurd. | 这太荒唐了 |
[13:20] | Agent Burke, you’re hereby on leave | 博尔克探员 你暂时停职 |
[13:21] | until this investigation is completed. | 直到调查结束 |
[13:26] | Peter, your gun and your badge. | 彼得 你的枪和警徽 |
[13:44] | What about Larssen? | 拉尔森怎么办 |
[13:45] | We can’t hold him. | 没法扣住他 |
[13:55] | Uncuff him. | 打开手铐 |
[13:56] | Huges, you can’t let him walk out of here. | 休斯 你不能放他走 |
[13:58] | Stay out of it, Caffrey. Uncuff him. | 别插手 卡夫瑞 打开手铐 |
[14:06] | I’ll send you a bill for my door. | 修理门的账单我会寄给你 |
[14:17] | Agent Burke… | 博尔克探员 |
[14:18] | You have to leave the building, as well. | 请你也离开这座大楼 |
[14:34] | – Boss? – What happened? | -头儿 -怎么回事 |
[14:38] | Larssen destroyed me. | 拉尔森赢了这局 |
[14:46] | I knew that’s where they gone. | 我料想到他们会走这一步 |
[14:49] | No, we have to give them everything they ask for. | 不 必须把他们要的资料都交上去 |
[14:52] | What do you got there? | 你在弄什么 |
[14:54] | Oh, Mozzie’s care package, per his specific request. | 给蚊子的探病礼物 按他要求准备的 |
[14:57] | We’ve got gluten-free brownies and bendy straws. | 不含谷蛋白的布朗尼蛋糕和能弯曲的吸管 |
[15:00] | He’s definitely feeling better. | 看样子他是好多了 |
[15:02] | Straws, though? | 那还用吸管 |
[15:05] | We’ll get through this. | 都会过去的 |
[15:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:16] | That was Diana. | 戴安打来的 |
[15:17] | Department of justice has pulled all my files. | 司法部调走了我所有文件 |
[15:20] | That was fast. | 这么快 |
[15:21] | Evidence tampering — | 伪造证物 |
[15:22] | Doesn’t get any worse than that. | 没有比这更糟的了 |
[15:24] | Every case I’ve closed will be brought into question. | 我了结的案子都得被复查 |
[15:26] | Maybe I’ll get my anklet off sooner than I thought. | 说不定我能提早摆脱追踪器 |
[15:29] | You might. | 没准 |
[15:31] | How the hell did Larssen plant my print? | 拉尔森究竟是怎么把我指纹印上去的 |
[15:34] | He could’ve used a photo-etched metal master of the print | 可以用照相蚀刻技术制作指纹的金属模 |
[15:37] | and used it to cast a latex positive. | 然后用它定型乳胶正像 |
[15:39] | Okay, let me rephrase that question — | 好吧 换个问法 |
[15:41] | Where the hell did Larssen get my fingerprints? | 拉尔森怎么弄到我指纹的 |
[15:43] | He didn’t get it out of your personnel file. | 不会是从你的档案里找的 |
[15:45] | The print on the gun has detail outside the print on file. | 枪上的指纹细节更丰富 |
[15:49] | Did he get it from a door knob? | 他是从门把手上弄到的吗 |
[15:50] | No, too many other people touch it. | 不 门把手上指纹太多 |
[15:52] | He’d need a clean print, preferably off a hard surface. | 他需要清晰的指纹 可能是从硬物表面获取 |
[15:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:59] | My mug. | 我的马克杯 |
[16:00] | It disappeared. | 不见了 |
[16:02] | You think Larssen’s brazen enough to walk into the FBI? | 你认为拉尔森会嚣张到闯进联邦调查局吗 |
[16:05] | If he was, we’ve got him on camera. | 如果他来过 我们肯定拍到了他 |
[16:13] | I think I got something. | 看来我发现了线索 |
[16:15] | This is the elevator lobby from two nights ago. | 这是电梯大堂两晚前拍到的 |
[16:18] | Is that Caffrey? | 那是卡夫瑞吗 |
[16:20] | No, wait a second. | 不 等等 |
[16:22] | He doesn’t walk like Caffrey. | 他走路的样子不像卡夫瑞 |
[16:25] | You don’t think that’s Larssen, do you? | 那个人不会是拉尔森吧 |
[16:27] | Try camera “B.” | 看看B号摄像机 |
[16:30] | Does he go into Peter’s office? | 他进彼得的办公室了吗 |
[16:35] | Zoom in. There. | 放大 看那 |
[16:38] | That’s the mug. | 那是马克杯 |
[16:40] | Hold on, hold on. | 等一下 |
[16:40] | Go back 10 seconds on “B.” | B号摄像机倒回10秒 |
[16:43] | I can’t get a clear shot of his face. | 我找不到拍到他脸的画面 |
[16:45] | He’s playing the camera angles with the hat. | 他利用帽子挡住了脸 避开了摄像头 |
[16:47] | Yeah, but look behind him. | 但你看看他身后 |
[16:48] | Look at the glow on Peter’s desk. | 看彼得桌子上的亮光 |
[16:50] | Desktop monitor. | 桌面显示器 |
[16:51] | That wasn’t on before he entered. | 他进去的时候是关着的 |
[16:53] | He was on Peter’s computer. | 他用了彼得的电脑 |
[16:58] | Look, I know you and Peter have been up to something, | 我知道你和彼得在调查一些事情 |
[17:00] | And I’ve been patient. | 我一直很耐心 |
[17:01] | I just need to know what the hell is going on. | 但我要知道到底是怎么回事 |
[17:04] | Peter should be the one to tell you. | 这件事应该让彼得告诉你 |
[17:15] | Catch yourself cheating yet? | 发现自己作弊了吗 |
[17:17] | I tried, but my opponent’s always one step ahead of me. | 试过 但是对手总是先我一招 |
[17:19] | Imagine that. | 这场景似曾相识啊 |
[17:20] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[17:23] | It’s Larssen. | 是拉尔森 |
[17:24] | How’d he get past security? | 他是怎么通过的安保 |
[17:25] | He used a maintenance pass. | 他用了维护人员的通行证 |
[17:27] | The guys at the booth | 隔间里面的同事 |
[17:29] | are used to seeing a guy wearing a hat walk into my office. | 对一个戴帽子的人进我办公室已经习以为常了 |
[17:32] | He got onto my computer when he was there. | 他去我办公室时登陆了我的电脑 |
[17:34] | What’d he do? | 他做了什么 |
[17:35] | Well, he erased all history of being there. | 他把操作记录都删除了 |
[17:37] | Fortunately, I keep a secret keylogger on my computer. | 幸运的是 我电脑上有秘密键盘侧录程序 |
[17:41] | I have never appreciated your distrust of me more. | 我十分感激某人对我的不信任 |
[17:43] | Larssen logged in and erased something from his own file. | 拉尔森登陆后删掉了他档案上的一些东西 |
[17:49] | There’s a copy of his most recent file, | 这是他最近的档案记录备份 |
[17:51] | And there’s a copy of a few days ago. | 这是几天前的档案记录备份 |
[17:54] | He erased the name Frederick Bilal? | 他删掉了弗里德里希·比拉尔这个名字 |
[17:56] | He’s a Nigerian prince. | 他是个尼日利亚王子 |
[17:58] | I thought those only existed in spam e-mail. | 我以为那个头衔只在垃圾邮件中出现 |
[18:00] | Bilal likes to race horses internationally. | 比拉尔喜欢在全球赛马 |
[18:04] | He owns a number of shipping companies, | 他拥有几个运输公司 |
[18:06] | and he handles a lot of import and export | 而且他处理很多纽约港的 |
[18:09] | out of New York harbor. | 进出口业务 |
[18:10] | Where can we find his royal highness? | 在哪里能找到这位皇室成员 |
[18:12] | He spends his days at the Rodgers Yacht Club. | 他白天总是待在罗杰斯游艇俱乐部 |
[18:15] | Rodgers is pretty tough to get into. | 罗杰斯很难进去啊 |
[18:17] | Yeah. I can’t flash my badge anymore. | 是啊 我的警徽也不在了 |
[18:19] | You don’t need one. | 不需要那东西 |
[18:21] | I’ll go in as an upper-crust spoiled elite. | 我以娇生惯养的上流社会精英出场 |
[18:23] | I’ll make a scene, then you come in, | 我可以制造混乱 你再出场 |
[18:25] | and you’re pissed at me because — | 你很生我气 因为… |
[18:26] | The only options aren’t the law or the con, Neal. | 法律和骗局不是唯一的解决办法 尼尔 |
[18:30] | Hey, it’s Peter. | 喂 我是彼得 |
[18:31] | I’m calling in a favor. | 请你帮个忙 |
[18:38] | You get the plan, Peter. | 计划是你想出来的 彼得 |
[18:39] | I do. I do. | 是我 是我 |
[18:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:44] | Sorry, sir. Members only. | 抱歉先生 仅限会员 |
[18:46] | They’re with me. | 他们和我一起的 |
[18:47] | Sara Ellis, Sterling Bosch Insurance. | 莎拉·埃利斯 斯博保险公司 |
[18:49] | – Hi, Sara. – Hi, Peter. | -你好 莎拉 -你好 彼得 |
[18:51] | Neal. It’s been a while. | 尼尔 好久不见 |
[18:54] | Nice to see you fully clothed. | 很高兴看到你把衣服穿上了 |
[18:56] | Love the hat. | 喜欢你的帽子 |
[19:00] | So…You’re a member? | 这么说…你是会员 |
[19:03] | My company insures a number of yachts here. | 我的公司给这的几艘游艇保了险 |
[19:05] | – Thanks for the assist. – I owe you one. | -感谢你的帮助 -我欠你人情嘛 |
[19:07] | That’s our guy. | 那是我们要找的人 |
[19:09] | Prince Bilal. | 比拉尔王子 |
[19:11] | – A prince, huh? – I’ve been a prince. | -王子 是吗 -我以前也做过王子 |
[19:14] | – When was that? – Yeah, when was that? | -什么时候 -对啊 什么时候 |
[19:15] | You want me to talk to him? | 要我去跟他谈谈吗 |
[19:17] | Why you? | 为什么是你去 |
[19:17] | ’cause of your situation? | 因为你的”特殊情况” |
[19:19] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:20] | You make it sound like I’m dying. | 说得好像我要死了似的 |
[19:23] | Things are complicated at the FBI. | 调查局那边有点麻烦 |
[19:25] | But I don’t need a badge to do good detective work. | 但是做侦探工作并不需要警徽 |
[19:28] | All right, then what’s your in? | 好了 你的切入点是什么 |
[19:30] | He likes horses. | 他喜欢马 |
[19:31] | Keep an eye on his boat. | 你盯着他的船 |
[19:36] | He’s like Superman without his powers. | 他就像是没了超能力的超人 |
[19:40] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[19:42] | Turn on the horse races, will you? | 换到赛马频道 好吗 |
[19:43] | – Channel 12. – Yes. Sir. | -12频道 -好的 先生 |
[19:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:47] | Puddle of Money cost me 100 grand last time he ran. | “钱程似锦”上次比赛 害我输掉了10万美元 |
[19:51] | Oh, that’s what you get for betting the chalk. | 赌倍率最高的马总是赔的很惨嘛 |
[19:52] | Puddle will always fail to fire on the home turn. | “钱程似锦”总在最后的弯道栽跟头 |
[19:56] | – A racing enthusiast! – Yeah. | -赛马爱好者 -是啊 |
[19:58] | Thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[19:59] | Everyone here just wants to talk sailing. | 这的人就知道谈论航海 |
[20:05] | Well, Clark Kent seems to be doing pretty well for himself. | 克拉克·肯特[超人]一个人貌似干得不错 |
[20:08] | What now, Boy Wonder? | 现在干什么 神奇小子[指罗宾 蝙蝠侠的跟班] |
[20:09] | You’re mixing your superheroes. | 你搞混超级英雄了 |
[20:10] | Oh, god. And you’re working guard duty. | 天啊 可你也沦落到站岗这种差事了啊 |
[20:12] | “Keep an eye on something” is code | “盯着什么东西”是 |
[20:13] | between me and Peter, okay? | 我和彼得之间的暗号 |
[20:15] | It means do some digging, see what I can find. | 意思是做点调查 看看能发现什么 |
[20:18] | Does Peter know that’s what it means? | 彼得知道这个暗号的含义吗 |
[20:22] | So your company ships around the world? | 这么说你的公司在全球各地做运输生意 |
[20:24] | We do. | 是的 |
[20:27] | Give me some advice. | 给我提点建议 |
[20:29] | I have a couple horses I want to race internationally, | 我有几匹想在全球比赛的赛马 |
[20:32] | but the mandatory quarantine period is killing my profits. | 但是强制检疫期搞得我成本太高 |
[20:37] | Any way around that? | 有什么办法能解决这问题吗 |
[20:38] | What you’re suggesting is illegal. | 你暗示的那个渠道是违法的 |
[20:41] | So is giving you an inside track on | 在接下来的比赛中 |
[20:43] | whether one of my jockeys is gonna be dragging the reins | 我的赛马骑师暗中拖住缰绳 |
[20:45] | in an upcoming race. | 也是违法的哦 |
[20:49] | I’ll check the logbook tonight. | 我今晚查查航海日志 |
[20:51] | I appreciate that. | 十分感谢 |
[20:54] | Mm! Okay, here we go! Here we go! | 好了 开始了 |
[20:57] | And they’re off! | 他们出发了 |
[20:58] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[20:59] | Come on, come on! | 快跑 快跑 |
[21:01] | Is that the captain of Bilal’s yacht? | 那个人是比拉尔游艇的船长吗 |
[21:03] | Yeah. What are you thinking? | 是啊 你在想什么 |
[21:05] | – Who’s the owner of this club? – Frank Wellington. | -俱乐部的主人是谁 -弗兰克·威灵顿 |
[21:07] | Does he come out here often? | 他经常来这吗 |
[21:09] | Rarely. I take it that’s who you’ll be? | 很少来 你要假扮成他吗 |
[21:11] | Only if you’ll be my Mrs. Wellington. | 还需要你做威灵顿太太 |
[21:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:16] | Your wallet, please. | 钱包给我 |
[21:18] | Marriage is based on trust. | 信任可是婚姻的基础 |
[21:20] | Trust that I have my baton, | 记住了 我可是拿着警棍呢 |
[21:21] | and I really do love to hit people with it. | 我超喜欢拿着它打人 |
[21:25] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:34] | 50 bucks if you pop by | 如果你能稍后走过来 |
[21:35] | and give this to that lady in the blue dress right there. | 把钱包给那位蓝衣女士 就给你50块 |
[21:37] | Say hi. | 打个招呼 |
[21:44] | You gave him my wallet? | 你把我的钱包给他了吗 |
[21:46] | Oh, he’ll give it back. | 他会还你的 |
[21:47] | Probably. Follow my lead. | 也许吧 跟着我随机应变 |
[21:51] | This the yacht? | 这就是那游艇哈 |
[21:52] | It is. Isn’t it it perfect? | 没错 是不是美轮美奂 |
[21:54] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[21:55] | Excuse me. Are you the captain? | 您好 请问您是船长吗 |
[21:56] | I am. | 我是 |
[21:57] | I’m afraid we’re unavailable for charter till early November. | 不过我们的游艇得等到十一月才可包租 |
[22:00] | Oh, no. My lovely wife, she’s — she’s dead set on this boat. | 可我可爱的妻子她…太想上船转转了 |
[22:03] | Could we get a tour? | 我们能逛逛吗 |
[22:04] | Excuse me, Mrs. Wellington. | 威灵顿夫人 打扰一下 |
[22:06] | You dropped this. | 这是刚才您掉落的 |
[22:07] | Oh. Thank you so much. | 真是十分感谢 |
[22:10] | She does have her moments. | 她真是很走运 |
[22:11] | Give him a $50, will you, sweetheart? | 亲爱的 给他五十美金如何 |
[22:13] | As a thank you. | 作为答谢 |
[22:15] | Of course. Thank you. | 当然了 谢谢你 |
[22:16] | Thank you, ma’am. | 多谢夫人 |
[22:17] | You’re Mr. Wellington? | 您是威灵顿夫人 |
[22:19] | You caught me. Call me Frank. | 被你认出来了 叫我弗兰克就好 |
[22:22] | I’ve met Frank Wellington. | 我见过弗兰克·威灵顿 |
[22:24] | Oh, I’m sure you have. I’m his son. | 那是自然 我是他儿子 |
[22:27] | Just call him “Junior.” Everybody does. | 叫他小弗就好 大家都这么叫他 |
[22:29] | Honey, what should we do now? | 亲爱的 那我们怎么办呢 |
[22:31] | Maybe I can convince someone to give us their reservation. | 也许我能说动某人让出他们的预约 |
[22:34] | Who’s taking her out next? | 接下来是谁的预约 |
[22:36] | I’m sure I know one or two of the names in your logbook. | 我肯定能在航行日程上见到熟人的名字 |
[22:41] | You know, I would love | 其实我有几个问题 |
[22:43] | to just ask you a couple questions over here. | 想请教你 请这边谈 |
[22:45] | – May I? – First of all, | -我自己来 -首先 |
[22:46] | how much do you think it would cost — I know this is silly — | 虽然这想法有点可笑 但你估计把整艘船 |
[22:49] | but to paint the whole thing pink? | 都刷成粉色得花多少钱呢 |
[22:52] | Wow. Um, you know, I’m not sure. | 哇噢 我不确定 |
[22:55] | Let me check on that, and I’ll get back to you. | 让我回去核实一下 再反馈给您 |
[22:56] | Wonderful. Thank you so much. | 好极了 非常感谢 |
[23:00] | – He bit on the horse races? – He did. | -你那赛马的饵钓他上钩没 -上钩了 |
[23:02] | Peter Burke — cowboy. | 彼得·博尔克扮牛仔 |
[23:04] | Why does that make so much sense? | 怎么就那么和谐呢 |
[23:05] | I grew up in upstate. Lots of horses. | 我在州北长大 那儿可有不少马 |
[23:07] | You pick up a thing or two. | 耳濡目染嘛 |
[23:09] | Sara, thanks for your help. | 莎拉 多谢相助 |
[23:10] | Yeah. Thanks for the shotgun marriage. | 客气 刚才那场”战略闪婚”有趣得很 |
[23:12] | Anytime. | 随时奉陪 |
[23:14] | – You want the good news? – Sure. | -想听好消息吗 -当然 |
[23:16] | According to the log, every time Larssen came to New York, | 据日志记录 每次拉尔森来到纽约 |
[23:19] | someone named Brian Blitek rented his yacht. | 都有个叫布莱恩·布莱特的人租船 |
[23:21] | That’s one of Larssen’s aliases. | 那是拉尔森的其中一个化名 |
[23:23] | Larssen comes to town, smuggles something, then leaves. | 拉尔森来纽约 走私 再撤走 |
[23:25] | Something important enough to break into the FBI to hide. | 这东西重要到他不得不潜入联调局销毁证据 |
[23:28] | What’s the next step? | 下一步怎么办 |
[23:30] | Normally, I’d get a search warrant on the docks, | 正常情况下 我会申请搜查令彻查这里 |
[23:34] | Do a wiretap and surveillance on Larssen and Bilal, | 同时监控拉尔森和比拉尔 |
[23:37] | And catch them red-handed | 不管他们在走私什么 |
[23:38] | smuggling whatever it is they smuggle. | 都能人赃并获 |
[23:40] | What if we get someone else to arrest him? | 如果我有办法让别人逮捕他呢 |
[23:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:44] | We can do all the things you mentioned. | 你刚才提到的 我们都能做到 |
[23:45] | We’ll just do it my way. | 只不过得按我的方法来 |
[23:49] | A con. | 设骗局 |
[23:50] | – Nothing illegal, but if we… – All right. | -决不违法 只是我们… -得了 |
[23:52] | Just hear me out. | 听人家说完嘛 |
[23:54] | I saw what you did there. | 你刚才干的好事我都看到了 |
[23:57] | If it means bringing Larssen down, I’m in. | 如果能将拉尔森绳之以法 我同意 |
[24:00] | Nothing illegal. | 不得违法 |
[24:01] | – No. – How do we do it? | -决不 -该怎么做 |
[24:03] | First, you’ll need to form a crew. | 首先 你得招兵买马 |
[24:05] | Burke’s crew? | 组成博尔克团队 |
[24:08] | Welcome to the other side. | 欢迎体验”非法”生活 |
[24:20] | Thanks, Peter. | 多谢了 彼得 |
[24:22] | Oh, I’m fine. | 我就不要了 |
[24:24] | You’re gonna need it. | 等会儿就需要了 |
[24:25] | Thanks for coming, Jones. | 琼斯你能来 先多谢了 |
[24:27] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[24:28] | I don’t know why you kept me out of the loop in the first place. | 真不明白你怎么不一开始就招我进来 |
[24:32] | To protect you. | 我想保护你 |
[24:33] | To protect me? | 保护我 |
[24:36] | From who? | 谁会危害我 |
[24:37] | Julian Larssen has hurt a lot of people in my life, | 朱利安·拉尔森伤害过很多对我重要的人 |
[24:39] | And now peter could lose his job, | 现在害得彼得都快失业了 |
[24:40] | and every case he’s solved could be in jeopardy. | 他办过的所有案子都遭受质疑 |
[24:42] | Well, why didn’t Peter just tell me? | 彼得干嘛不直接跟我说 |
[24:44] | Well, he’s not a complainer. | 他不喜欢怨天尤人 |
[24:45] | Okay, what is this about? | 到底怎么回事 |
[24:47] | A music box? | 八音盒 |
[24:49] | Open it up, it plays a little tune. | 打开盖就响音乐 |
[24:51] | Ballerina goes around on top? | 上头还有跳舞小人的那玩意吗 |
[24:53] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[24:54] | This one’s a little more special. | 不过比那要特殊一点 |
[24:58] | It damn well better be. | 我就说不能这么幼稚吧 |
[25:01] | It belonged to Catherine the Great. | 原本属于叶卡捷琳娜女皇 |
[25:02] | I thought you stole it. | 我以为你偷了它 |
[25:03] | So did a lot of people. | 不少人都这么想 |
[25:05] | – It’s worth a lot of money, isn’t it? – Yeah. | -很值钱吧 -对 |
[25:07] | But more importantly, it contains a code. | 但更重要的是 它包含一个密码 |
[25:10] | A code to what? | 什么密码 |
[25:11] | We don’t know yet. | 还不清楚 |
[25:12] | – Mozzie’s working on it. – Mozzie? | -蚊子正想办法 -蚊子 |
[25:14] | We need to figure it out before they do. | 我们得赶在他们之前弄清楚 |
[25:16] | Who’s “they”? | “他们”是谁 |
[25:17] | Larssen’s working for someone, | 拉尔森替某人卖命 |
[25:19] | someone very powerful and very connected. | 此人权势非凡 耳目众多 |
[25:24] | Clinton, what I’m asking you to do | 克林顿 我请你帮的这个忙 |
[25:26] | isn’t sanctioned by the bureau, and it’s very dangerous. | 并未经过局里批准 也非常危险 |
[25:31] | You can walk away right now, no questions asked. | 你可以马上离开 我什么都不问 |
[25:37] | I’m on your team, Peter. | 我是你手下 彼得 |
[25:39] | I’ll back your play. | 我来做你的后盾 |
[25:42] | Anything to get out of that van. | 只要别让我蹲那破车里啥都行 |
[25:48] | So you need me to help you take down Larssen? | 你希望我帮忙拉拉尔森下马 |
[25:50] | You don’t have to go anywhere near this. | 你不必牵扯过多 |
[25:51] | Our FBI access has been cut off. | 我们不能再用联调局的设备 |
[25:54] | We… we need some equipment. | 所以我们…我们需要设备 |
[25:55] | Oh, so it’s just my equipment you need | 就是说 想把凶手绳之以法 |
[25:57] | to take down a murderer and save Peter’s career. | 挽回彼得的事业 你就只需要我的设备而已 |
[26:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:01] | And…I’ll owe you one. | 还有…我欠你个人情 |
[26:04] | My equipment goes where I go. | 我的设备在哪儿 我人就在哪儿 |
[26:06] | Does that mean you’re in? | 你是说你也想加入 |
[26:07] | Now, what kind of wife doesn’t support her husband? | 一个成功男人的背后必须有个贤妻啊 |
[26:10] | I’m in, junior. | 算我一份 小弗 |
[26:13] | Retired. Out of the business. | 我退休了 不干活儿了 |
[26:16] | Mozzie, I am not here to recruit you. | 蚊子 我不是来劝你重操旧业 |
[26:19] | I am just here to give you your care package. | 我只是来给你送爱心包裹 |
[26:22] | Oh! Excellent! | 太棒了 |
[26:25] | You know, they do wash the glasses here. | 知道吗 这里确实洗玻璃 |
[26:28] | Oh, yeah. | 说得对 |
[26:28] | Next you’ll tell me that Paul McCartney | 接下来你该跟我说1966年 |
[26:28] | 甲壳虫乐队奠基成员 有谣言说其实他已在1966年去世 | |
[26:29] | wasn’t replaced by a lookalike in 1966. | 保罗·麦卡特尼其实没死了吧 |
[26:34] | How do they plan on catching Larssen? | 追捕拉尔森的计划进行怎样了 |
[26:36] | Oh, they’ll figure it out. | 他们自己会解决 |
[26:37] | Honey, you need your rest. | 亲爱的 你需要休息 |
[26:39] | And, hey, you, uh, you might actually like retirement. | 保不准你会很享受退休 |
[26:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:57] | Why are you helping us? | 你为什么要帮我们 |
[26:59] | I like having Neal Caffrey owe me one. | 让尼尔·卡夫瑞欠我人情 感觉很爽 |
[27:03] | You’re fun to work with. | 跟你合作很有意思 |
[27:05] | I like getting inside your head. | 我喜欢你的奇思妙想 |
[27:13] | So I’m research? | 我算是你的研究项目 |
[27:16] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[27:19] | From Larssen’s interrogation, | 我从拉尔森的审问里 |
[27:20] | there are 99 words that you can use. | 提取了99个可用字 |
[27:23] | If you stick to these, | 只要不超出这个范围 |
[27:24] | the computer converts them to Larssen’s voice. | 电脑就能把你的声音转化成拉尔森的 |
[27:26] | “Not over the phone”. | 电话里谈不方便 |
[27:28] | “Too dangerous”. | 太危险了 |
[27:31] | “Not over the phone”. | 电话里谈不方便 |
[27:32] | “Too dangerous”. | 太危险了 |
[27:35] | Oh. Watch your sibilance. | 注意你的齿擦音 |
[27:37] | Easy on the s’s. | s的发音再放松些 |
[27:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:42] | Too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[27:44] | Too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[27:45] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[27:52] | I owe you one. | 我欠你个人情 |
[27:54] | ‘kay. | 嗯 |
[27:58] | Do you want to prank-call Peter? | 想不想打电话整下彼得 |
[27:59] | – Absolutely. – Okay. | -当然啊 -好 |
[28:00] | Right now. Let’s do it. | 就现在 打吧打吧 |
[28:02] | The little guy’s not coming? | 那小个子不来吗 |
[28:04] | I sent my best operative to get him. | 我已经派我最出色的员工去接他了 |
[28:08] | I know you’re all surprised to see me. | 我知道见到我你们都很惊讶 |
[28:17] | Not one of you is surprised to see me. | 你们就没一个人惊着么 |
[28:19] | Amateur. | 外行啊 |
[28:20] | Nicely played, Mrs. Suit. | 挺厉害啊 探员夫人 |
[28:22] | Good luck with your little con. | 祝你们的小骗局进展顺利 |
[28:24] | It’s not a con! | 不是骗局啦 |
[28:26] | Well, technically, it is a con. | 这个嘛 严格来说确实是 |
[28:27] | It’s a sting. | 这叫圈套 |
[28:28] | Yeah, but a sting’s another word for — | 是啊 不过圈套的另一个说法就是… |
[28:30] | Okay, let’s start the sting. | 好嘞 我们开始设计圈套吧 |
[28:32] | Let me start by saying we have limited resources | 先说好了 我们资源有限 |
[28:35] | and no other backup. | 而且没有其他支援 |
[28:37] | The six of us are all we have. | 只有我们六个人 |
[28:40] | The Burke six. I like it. | 拯救猫咪六人组 我喜欢 |
[28:42] | I appreciate you guys being here. | 我很感激你们能来帮我 |
[28:44] | All right, here’s the deal — | 好吧 是这样的… |
[28:46] | Larssen is using our Prince Bilal as a smuggler. | 拉尔森在利用比拉尔王子帮他走私 |
[28:50] | We’re gonna spook Bilal into contacting Larssen. | 我们要吓吓比拉尔 让他惊慌之下联系拉尔森 |
[28:53] | And Larssen is going to tell Bilal to make the delivery to us. | 拉尔森就会告诉比拉尔把货交给我们 |
[28:57] | How’s that? | 如何办到 |
[28:58] | Oh, I’m glad you asked. | 真高兴你问了 |
[28:59] | Every day, Bilal takes a regular route | 每天比拉尔从家里去游艇俱乐部 |
[29:02] | from his apartment to the yacht club. | 走的路线都是同一条 |
[29:05] | Diana, you’re gonna flash your badge | 戴安 你要对他表明身份 |
[29:06] | and scare him into making a call to Larssen. | 把他吓到去给拉尔森打电话 |
[29:09] | – I can scare him. – I know. | -我肯定能吓着他 -我知道 |
[29:11] | You’re gonna do it in front of this phone booth. | 你要在这个公用电话亭前截住他 |
[29:13] | Jones, you’ll install a transmitter | 琼斯 你要去装个发射机 |
[29:15] | which will reroute any call that he makes to us. | 这样所有他打的电话都会转线到我们这 |
[29:18] | Yeah, but nobody uses pay phones in New York anymore. | 可是纽约已经没人用公用电话了 |
[29:20] | Agreed. | 说得对 |
[29:21] | Mozzie, do you still have your cellphone scrambler? | 蚊子 你的手机扰频器还在吗 |
[29:23] | Russian surplus with a two-block radius. | 俄国货 半径范围两个街区 |
[29:26] | But it’s cumbersome. | 可那个很重 |
[29:27] | Plus, it needs to be hidden | 而且 要把它藏在一个 |
[29:28] | in something that’s motorized with a power source. | 靠电源来机动化的东西里 |
[29:34] | That’s where I come in. | 这就轮到我出马了 |
[29:36] | Very good, ironside. | 很好 轮椅英雄 |
[29:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:38] | We knock out his cell, | 我们干扰他的手机 |
[29:39] | force him to make the call on our pay phone. | 逼他用我们动过手脚的公用电话 |
[29:41] | He’s gonna know it’s not Larssen on the other end. | 可电话打过来 他一听就知道不是拉尔森 |
[29:43] | That’s where Sara comes in. | 所以这就需要莎拉帮忙 |
[29:44] | We’re using her voice-modulation software. | 我们要用她的变声软件 |
[29:47] | Oh, that stuff never works. | 那破玩意从来就不管用 |
[29:48] | Well, the software that’s legal in the U.S. doesn’t. | 你说的是那些在美国合法的软件 |
[29:52] | Oh. A lady who colors outside the lines. | 哎呀呀 真是位淘气的女士 |
[29:55] | Once we catch Bilal smuggling red-handed, | 一旦我们在比拉尔走私时抓他个现行 |
[29:58] | we flip him on Larssen. | 我们就用他引出拉尔森 |
[30:00] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等会等会 |
[30:01] | A true con gets you everything you want. | 一个真正的骗局能让你达到一切目的 |
[30:04] | Suit, once this is all finished, | 猫咪警探 等这一切结束了 |
[30:05] | we may have Larssen, | 我们也许能抓到拉尔森 |
[30:06] | but you’re still framed for planting the gun. | 但你莫须有的栽赃罪名还是没有洗清啊 |
[30:11] | One con at a time. | 咱一步一步来 |
[30:15] | – Sara, you ready to go? – Yep. | -莎拉 准备好了吗 -好了 |
[30:18] | Neal, remember — only the words on the board. | 尼尔 记住 只能说板子上的这些词 |
[30:20] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:23] | I have eyes on Bilal. | 我看到比拉尔了 |
[30:25] | Right on time. | 很准时 |
[30:26] | Okay. Get out of there. | 好的 你先离开 |
[30:28] | I’m out. | 知道了 |
[30:30] | Diana, Mozzie — you’re up. | 戴安 蚊子 到你们了 |
[30:32] | Frederick Bilal? Diana Berrigan, FBI. | 弗里德里希·比拉尔 戴安·柏瑞根 联邦探员 |
[30:36] | I’m interested in your yacht. | 我对你的游艇很感兴趣 |
[30:38] | I don’t think you can afford it. | 我看你买不起 |
[30:41] | Then how about I confiscate it instead? | 那你说我把它没收如何 |
[30:44] | All right, Mozzie, now. | 蚊子 就是现在 |
[30:45] | Weigh both options. That’s the only thing… | 权衡这两个选择 这是唯一的… |
[30:52] | Houston, we have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[30:59] | His call is redirecting here. | 他的电话会接到这里 |
[31:01] | You need to talk him off the phone. | 你得让他赶紧挂电话走人 |
[31:02] | All right. Hello? | 好 你好 |
[31:04] | I must have dialed the wrong number. | 我看我打错电话了 |
[31:12] | Your turn. | 到你喽 |
[31:14] | Lose him. | 让他闪人 |
[31:16] | Hey, man. | 嗨 哥们儿 |
[31:19] | I think he’s expecting a woman. | 我估计他是在给个女人打电话 |
[31:20] | We have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[31:21] | your docking logs aren’t quite in order. | 你的停泊记录不是那么合乎程序 |
[31:23] | Then you’ll have to take that up with my lawyer. | 那你得跟我的律师谈 |
[31:25] | I was thinking about taking it up with Brian Blitek. | 我在想我该和布莱恩·布莱特谈谈 |
[31:29] | Or should I say Julian Larssen? | 或者该说是朱利安·拉尔森 |
[31:32] | Hand me that. I’ll dump him. | 电话给我 我甩了他 |
[31:34] | No, you’re not. | 不必了 |
[31:36] | Hello? | 你好 |
[31:38] | Angela, is that you, sweetie? | 安琪拉 是你吗 宝贝 |
[31:39] | Honey, I can hardly hear you. Can you call me back later? | 亲爱的 我听不太清 你能晚点再打给我吗 |
[31:42] | We can’t leave our conversation the way we did. | 我们不能像之前那样谈一半就算了啊 |
[31:45] | Okay, honey, this is what I want you to do. | 好吧 亲爱的 我要你这么做 |
[31:47] | I want you to go, and I want you to buy me some flowers. | 我要你挂了电话 然后去给我买些花 |
[31:49] | You know the ones I love. | 你知道我喜欢哪种 |
[31:51] | When you walk through the door, I want you to kiss me. | 等你走进门时 我要你吻我 |
[31:53] | Then you’re gonna sweep me off my feet, | 我会为你神魂颠倒 |
[31:55] | and you’re gonna make love to me. | 接着你会向我深情示爱 |
[31:57] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[31:58] | Uh…Yeah, I can. | 嗯 我可以 |
[32:00] | Good. I’m gonna pretend | 很好 我会假装 |
[32:02] | this conversation never happened, and so are you. | 这个对话从没发生过 你也一样 |
[32:04] | Now get off the phone and go. | 现在就挂了电话去办吧 |
[32:12] | Now it’s the Burke seven. | 现在是拯救猫咪七人组了 |
[32:16] | I told you, you have no proof. | 我跟你说了 你根本没证据 |
[32:18] | For now. But we’ll find some soon. | 暂时而已 但我们很快能找到 |
[32:20] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[32:29] | Spare some change? | 给点零钱吧 |
[32:31] | Come on. Look around. | 拜托 看看周围嘛 |
[32:41] | Oh, you’re a true samaritan, sir. | 您真是菩萨心肠啊 先生 |
[32:45] | Ah. Told you. | 跟你说了吧 |
[32:46] | New Yorkers don’t carry change anymore. | 纽约人已经不带零钱在身上了 |
[32:53] | All right, Neal, you’re up. | 好了 尼尔 到你了 |
[32:55] | Watch your s’s. | 注意齿音 |
[32:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:00] | – What? – What? | -怎么了 -怎么了 |
[33:02] | Julian, we must talk. | 朱利安 我们必须谈谈 |
[33:05] | – Why? – Why? | -为什么 -为什么 |
[33:07] | The FBI just paid me a visit. | 刚有个联邦探员把我拦住了 |
[33:08] | They’re looking into your shipment. | 他们在查你的船运 |
[33:10] | – Not over the phone. – Not over the phone. | -别在电话里说 -别在电话里说 |
[33:12] | – Too dangerous. – Too dangerous. | -太危险了 -太危险了 |
[33:14] | No, I’m going to get rid of it. | 不 我要把那些货处理掉 |
[33:15] | – No! – No! | -不行 -不行 |
[33:17] | – I will pay you… – I will pay you… | -我会付你… -我会付你… |
[33:24] | – …bubble. – …bubble. | -双杯 -双杯 |
[33:27] | Double? | 双倍 |
[33:28] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[33:30] | We’re going to need a new rendezvous for the exchange. | 我们要定个新的时间和地点来交易 |
[33:32] | – 4268 fifth avenue. – 4268 fifth avenue. | -4268 第五大街 -4268 第五大街 |
[33:35] | – Now. – Now. | -现在 -现在 |
[33:45] | Let’s hope that worked. | 只能祈祷有用喽 |
[34:00] | Larssen? | 拉尔森 |
[34:02] | Not quite. | 不算是 |
[34:05] | Guess you were expecting someone else. | 看来你想见的不是我啊 |
[34:07] | – Shoot this man. – Hey again. | -开枪射他 -又见面了 |
[34:10] | Over there. | 去那边 |
[34:12] | Go! | 过去 |
[34:15] | Told you you shouldn’t bet the chalk. | 跟你说了你不应该压热门 |
[34:18] | Let’s see what’s so important to Larssen’s boss. | 来看看是什么对拉尔森的头儿如此重要 |
[34:25] | Cuff yourselves together on the banister. | 把你们自己拷在栏杆柱上 |
[34:40] | Dinnerware? | 餐具 |
[34:45] | It’s china… | 这是瓷器 |
[34:47] | From the ’30s or ’40s. | 三十或四十年代的藏品 |
[34:49] | This looks like the contents of someone’s house. | 看起来像是什么人家里的东西 |
[34:51] | What’s so valuable about this stuff? | 这玩意有什么重要价值吗 |
[34:53] | I don’t know. I never look in the crates. | 我不知道 我从没往货箱里看过 |
[34:58] | Definitely the ’40s. | 肯定是四十年代的 |
[35:04] | The FBI won’t leave me alone. | 联邦调查员不会放过我 |
[35:06] | They’re looking for your crate, and they’re closing in. | 他们在找你的货箱 已经快得手了 |
[35:08] | And where is the crate now? | 那货箱现在在哪儿 |
[35:09] | I got it to a safehouse | 我在他们发现之前 |
[35:10] | before they could find it. | 把它放在了一间安全屋里 |
[35:11] | I’m giving you half an hour to move it, | 我给你半小时时间转移它 |
[35:13] | or I’m delivering it to the FBI myself | 不然我就亲自把它交给联调局 |
[35:14] | and cutting a deal. | 和他们达成协议 |
[35:15] | Calm down. Don’t do anything stupid. | 冷静 别做傻事 |
[35:17] | This agent Burke won’t leave me alone! | 这个博尔克探员不会放过我 |
[35:18] | Peter Burke? | 彼得·博尔克 |
[35:20] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[35:21] | Yes, positive. | 是的 确定 |
[35:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:26] | You text me the address, | 你把地址用短信发给我 |
[35:27] | and I’ll meet you there immediately. | 我马上到那儿跟你碰头 |
[35:29] | I know how to solve this. | 我知道怎么解决 |
[35:32] | He’s meeting me there. | 他要去那和我碰头 |
[35:35] | Sara, you’re up. | 莎拉 该你了 |
[35:39] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[35:40] | I need to speak with the D.O.J. agent | 我要找负责博尔克一案的 |
[35:42] | in charge of the Burke case. | 司法部探员聊一聊 |
[35:43] | Uh, that’d be agent Roe. | 那应该是罗探员 |
[35:45] | Agent Roe! | 罗探员 |
[35:46] | Hi. Sara Ellis. | 你好 我是莎拉·埃利斯 |
[35:48] | I’m an insurance investigator with Sterling Bosch. | 我是斯博公司的一名保险业务员 |
[35:51] | What can I do for you, Miss Ellis? | 我能为你做什么吗 埃利斯小姐 |
[35:52] | Well, I just got a call from my client, | 是这样 我刚接到客户的一通电话 |
[35:54] | And he’s being harassed by agent Peter Burke. | 他正被彼得·博尔克探员骚扰 |
[35:57] | I’d like to file a complaint. | 我想上报投诉 |
[35:58] | Burke? You’re sure about this? | 博尔克 你确定吗 |
[35:59] | Burke’s there right now, | 博尔克现在就在那儿 |
[36:00] | if you’d like to go see for yourself. | 如果你愿意可以亲自去看看 |
[36:02] | Yeah, let’s go. | 好 咱们走 |
[36:05] | Still think this is a witch hunt? | 你还认为这是场政治迫害吗 |
[36:06] | I guess we’ll find out. | 我想我们会查清楚 |
[36:08] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[36:09] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[36:11] | Peter needs our help. | 彼得需要我们帮助 |
[36:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[36:19] | Latex fingerprints for agent Peter Burke. | 彼得·博尔克探员的乳胶指纹 |
[36:26] | They find Burke’s prints all over the guns. | 他们会发现枪上到处都是博尔克的指纹 |
[36:29] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[36:30] | He planted evidence against me… | 他栽赃证据整垮我 |
[36:33] | …again. | 又一次 |
[36:35] | Hands in the air! | 把手举起来 |
[36:37] | I said in the air! Now! | 我说了举起来 快点 |
[36:43] | What’s that on his hands? | 他手上粘着的是什么 |
[36:45] | Jones, check his hands. | 琼斯 检查一下他的手 |
[36:49] | Latex fingerprints. | 是乳胶指纹 |
[36:51] | I’ll bet they match Burke’s. | 我猜它们肯定与博尔克的相匹配 |
[36:53] | Let’s get the fingerprints into evidence. | 把指纹收缴上来作为证据 |
[37:03] | Can we get a little farther away? | 敢不敢再远一点 |
[37:04] | My nose isn’t bleeding yet. | 这玩意还没让我鼻子流血呢 |
[37:06] | Close enough. | 够近了 |
[37:07] | How’s it going? | 情况怎么样 |
[37:09] | We’re about to find out. | 就快水落石出了 |
[37:13] | There it is. | 来了 |
[37:19] | That there is a sight. | 可以看见 |
[37:33] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不不 |
[37:35] | He’s got Roe’s gun. | 他抢了罗的枪 |
[37:36] | All right, where’s the car? | 好吧 车在哪儿 |
[37:37] | Two blocks in the wrong direction. | 反方向的两个街区以外 |
[37:42] | Officer, I need to borrow your horse. | 警官 我要借你的马一用 |
[37:44] | FBI. We’re in pursuit of a fugitive. | 联调局 我们正追踪一名逃犯 |
[37:46] | Okay. | 请便 |
[37:48] | Go get him, boss. | 把他拿下 头儿 |
[37:56] | Would you look at that? | 看他那范儿 |
[38:35] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事了 没事了 |
[38:45] | You got him. | 你抓到他了 |
[38:49] | Nice riding, butch. | 潇洒走单骑啊 神枪手 |
[38:51] | Thanks, sundance. | 谢了 智多星 |
[39:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:05] | Larssen’s got a hard face. | 拉尔森摔了个嘴啃泥 |
[39:07] | – Oh, it felt good, though, didn’t it? – Hell, yes, it did. | -但感觉很爽 不是吗 -必须的 |
[39:09] | Before you get your badge back, | 在你拿回警徽之前 |
[39:10] | there is a seven-man con that I have been meaning to — | 那个七人组我合计着… |
[39:13] | No. The Burke seven is hereby disbanded. | 不 猫咪七人组特此解散 |
[39:15] | We made a good team. | 我们可是完美组合 |
[39:18] | Oh, come on. Admit it — you enjoyed yourself. | 拜托 你就承认吧 你也自得其乐 |
[39:22] | A good con never admits to anything. | 精明的骗子从不承认任何事 |
[39:24] | Oh. You taught me that. | 还是你告诉我的呢 |
[39:27] | I’m gonna call Moz, give him the good news. | 我要打电话给蚊子 报喜讯 |
[39:33] | Hey, Moz, we got Larssen. | 蚊子 我们抓到拉尔森了 |
[39:35] | Excellent! | 好极了 |
[39:37] | I will see your accomplishment and raise you one. | 我就知道你能成功还给你带来了喜上之喜 |
[39:40] | I built our equation. | 我建立了那个方程式 |
[39:43] | And? | 然后呢 |
[39:44] | You need to come see this. | 你得过来看看这个 |
[39:56] | Nice ride back there cowboy. | 刚刚那马骑得真不错啊 牛仔 |
[39:57] | – Thank you, ma’am. – Yes, sir. | -谢谢 女士 -没关系 长官 |
[39:59] | Any idea why Larssen was so intent | 你知道为什么拉尔森这么坚决 |
[40:01] | on shipping Nazi dinnerware? | 要走私纳粹时期的餐具 |
[40:03] | Not really. No. | 不太清楚 |
[40:05] | Larssen’s not talking, | 拉尔森还没招供 |
[40:07] | But it’s clearly important to whoever he’s working for. | 但这肯定与他的雇主有重大干系 |
[40:10] | Where was it going? | 餐具要送去哪儿 |
[40:12] | Argentina. | 阿根廷 |
[40:14] | Which isn’t exactly in the FBI’s jurisdiction. | 那不属于联邦调查局的管辖范围 |
[40:18] | It’s in mine. | 但在我的辖区内 |
[40:20] | Sterling Bosch has a few clients in South America, | 斯博公司在南美有一些客户 |
[40:23] | And I have vacation days coming up. | 而我的年假也快到了 |
[40:26] | Are you offering to go to Argentina? | 你是在主动请缨去阿根廷吗 |
[40:31] | Could be dangerous. | 可能会很危险 |
[40:33] | Could be fun. | 也可能会很有意思 |
[40:36] | Tell Junior I’ll send him a postcard. | 告诉小弗我会给他寄明信片 |
[40:41] | “Junior”? | 小弗是谁 |
[41:01] | We got you a welcome-back gift. | 我们给你买了个欢迎归来之礼 |
[41:02] | A new mug. Look at that. | 一个新马克杯 看看 |
[41:04] | Oh, that’s good. | 真不错 |
[41:06] | Almost as good as what Hughes got me. | 几乎和休斯给我的一样好 |
[41:08] | It’s great to have you back, boss. | 有你回来真是太好了 头儿 |
[41:22] | So, what’d you want to show me? | 你想让我看什么 |
[41:26] | Ta-da! | 就是这个 |
[41:28] | Dejavu. | 又见面了 |
[41:31] | Only this time, it doesn’t end with you walking out a free man. | 只是这次 你不会再被无罪释放 |
[41:35] | What’s your offer? | 你能开什么条件 |
[41:37] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[41:38] | I’m the bullet, remember? | 我只是颗棋子 记得吗 |
[41:40] | You want the man pulling the trigger. | 你要抓的是幕后下棋的人 |
[41:45] | Offer’s expired. | 条件已经过期了 |
[41:47] | This is what the music box encoded. | 这就是八音盒里的密码 |
[41:49] | Now, I know bendy straws aren’t the most elegant medium, | 虽然我知道易弯管不算最优雅 |
[41:53] | But they make the point. | 但能说明问题就行 |
[41:54] | It’s a fractal design. | 这是一个分形设计 |
[41:56] | Fractals are used in, like, everything | 分形体能被用于…万事万物 |
[41:58] | from predicting natural disasters to metallurgy. | 从预测自然灾害到冶金术 |
[42:01] | There’s one in your cellphone. | 你手机里也有一个 |
[42:03] | Moz, I’ve seen something like this before. | 蚊子 我以前见过类似的图案 |
[42:04] | I know who’s behind everything. | 我知道幕后指使是谁了 |
[42:06] | The only deal I’ll make is to protect you from him. | 唯一的条件就是保护你不受他伤害 |
[42:15] | Get him out. | 把他带出去 |
[42:16] | His name is Vincent Adler. | 他的名字叫文森特·阿德勒 |
[42:20] | We both know who he is, Moz. | 我们都知道他是谁 蚊子 |
[42:22] | He’s the man who made me who I am today. | 他就是我的导师 |