时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | – Peter. – Hey. | -彼得 -早啊 |
[01:00] | – It’s late. – Yeah. | -很晚了 -我知道 |
[01:01] | That’s not supposed to be one of Monet’s lost frames? | 这不会就是丢失的莫奈画作之一吧 |
[01:04] | No, just trying to clear my head. | 不是 我没事画来提神醒脑 |
[01:06] | Good. About that. | 很好 说到这事 |
[01:08] | Vincent Adler — | 文森特·阿德勒 |
[01:09] | Seven years ago, he ran a huge ponzi scheme | 七年前 他策划了一场浩大的庞氏骗局 |
[01:12] | and disappeared with a billion dollars. | 携着上百万巨款人间蒸发了 |
[01:13] | You knew him? | 你认识他么 |
[01:15] | He’s the man who made me who I am today. | 他就是造就我的导师 |
[01:17] | Mm-hmm. He’s rained hell down on both our lives. | 没错 我们俩人的生活都被他彻底搅乱 |
[01:21] | You knew. You knew, and you didn’t say anything? | 你早就知道 却什么都不说 |
[01:23] | I just figured it out myself, okay? | 我也是刚刚才弄明白 好不 |
[01:26] | I’m trying to reconcile the Adler I knew | 我试图把我认识的阿德勒 |
[01:27] | with the man responsible for — | 和那个伤害了 |
[01:29] | For Kate? For Mozzie? | 凯特和蚊子的人联系起来么 |
[01:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:30] | So let’s get him. | 那咱们拿下他吧 |
[01:33] | Come on. | 快来 |
[01:35] | Start talking. | 过来聊聊 |
[01:37] | Yeah, I’m not much of a beer drinker, so — | 我不是很喜欢啤酒 所以… |
[01:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:39] | That’s why I brought you this. | 所以我给你带了这个 |
[01:40] | Oh. I don’t recognize the bottle. | 可我没见过这瓶子 |
[01:43] | That’s because it cost as much as the beer. | 那是因为这和啤酒一个档次 |
[01:45] | Wow. I don’t even need a corkscrew. | 哎哟 那不是连开瓶器都省了 |
[01:46] | Nope. | 没错 |
[01:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:50] | Now… | 现在 |
[01:52] | How do you know Adler? | 你和阿德勒交情如何 |
[01:54] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长了 |
[01:55] | If we are gonna catch this guy, | 如果我们要抓住这家伙 |
[01:57] | just like I caught you, I need to know everything. | 就如我当年抓住你一样 我得知己知彼 |
[02:00] | There’s too much to tell. | 要说的太多了 |
[02:02] | You’re gonna plead the fifth? | 你想我再把你关进去是吧 |
[02:04] | A few secrets are good, Peter — | 保留点秘密是好事 彼得 |
[02:05] | Keeps the mystery alive. | 这样更有神秘感 |
[02:08] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[02:08] | This story includes some stuff | 你俩的故事涉及到某些 |
[02:10] | about crimes I don’t know about. | 我不知道的犯罪勾当 |
[02:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:13] | No. You’re not holding back on me. | 休想 你必须对我毫无保留 |
[02:15] | We’ve got all night. | 我有一整晚和你耗下去 |
[02:17] | I’ll make you a deal. | 我可以跟你达成个协议 |
[02:21] | Full immunity for anything you say | 从现在起 到朝阳照上那个阳台为止 |
[02:24] | from this moment until the sun rises over that balcony. | 不管你说了什么 恕你无罪 |
[02:27] | Full immunity? | 完全无罪吗 |
[02:28] | Did you kill anybody? | 你有杀人么 |
[02:29] | – No. – Then full immunity. | -没有 -那就无罪 |
[02:39] | All right. Let’s start with this. | 好了 咱们从这个说起 |
[02:42] | Mozzie decoded the music box. | 蚊子解开了八音盒的秘密 |
[02:44] | It’s an equation. | 是一个方程式 |
[02:46] | This is what it built. | 所组成的就是这个 |
[02:49] | It’s a fractal. | 一个不规则分形体 |
[02:50] | Very good. I’ve seen one like it before. | 真聪明 我以前看过这个图形 |
[02:53] | Where? | 在哪 |
[02:54] | In Vincent Adler’s office when I worked for him. | 我帮文森特·阿德勒做事时在他办公室见过 |
[02:56] | How did you meet him? | 你怎么和他认识的 |
[02:58] | If you want to know about Adler, | 如果你想了解阿德勒 |
[02:59] | We got to start with mozzie. | 咱们得先从蚊子说起 |
[03:01] | why am I not surprised? | 还真在我意料之中 |
[03:04] | It was eight years ago. | 事情得追溯到八年前 |
[03:06] | I was new to the city, | 我初来乍到这个城市 |
[03:07] | Didn’t know the east village from the west. | 举目无亲 人生地不熟 |
[03:11] | All right, follow the lady. | 好嘞 大家盯住皇后这张牌 |
[03:13] | All you got to do is follow the lady. | 你们只要负责盯住皇后就行 |
[03:14] | I mix them fast, but if your eyes are faster, you win — | 我洗牌很快 但如果你眼睛更快 那你就赢了 |
[03:17] | Simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[03:19] | Lady’s in the middle. | 皇后是中间这张 |
[03:23] | You got good peepers, pal. | 眼神很犀利啊 哥们 |
[03:24] | Want to double up, buddy? | 想要把赌注翻倍么 |
[03:25] | Sure. Toss them. | 当然 押上啊 |
[03:27] | Okay. You think you can follow them, | 好啊 你觉得你能跟上是吧 |
[03:28] | but I’m saying that you can’t. | 但我打赌你不行 |
[03:30] | It’s all a game of you vs. Me. | 这是咱俩之间的决斗 |
[03:33] | All right, here we go, here we go. | 好了 准备好了准备好了 |
[03:35] | Where is she? Where is she? | 皇后呢 皇后在哪里 |
[03:38] | Watch her. Watch her. | 盯住了 盯住了啊 |
[03:39] | She’s a sneaky lady, but I think she likes you. | 她喜欢溜来溜去 不过我觉得她看上你了 |
[03:42] | She’s on the right. | 右边这张 |
[03:43] | No, she’s back in the middle. | 不对 又换到中间那张了 |
[03:44] | Are you crazy? She’s definitely on the right. | 你什么脑子啊 肯定是右边那张 |
[03:46] | Hey. It’s his money, kid. | 喂 这是人家在玩 小屁孩 |
[03:50] | Crap. | 妈的 |
[03:51] | Ah, she’s sneaking around on you, boss. | 她和你捉迷藏呢 老板 |
[03:52] | Lucky guess. | 你小子真会蒙 |
[03:54] | You’re so good at this, | 你既然这么会玩 |
[03:55] | why don’t you put your own money down? | 干嘛不自己下注玩一把 |
[03:56] | You gonna bet or walk away. | 要么下注 要么走人 |
[03:58] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 就是 就是 |
[04:00] | What you got? | 你押多少 |
[04:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:05] | $50? Come on, really take this guy. | 才五十块啊 拜托 赢光这家伙啊 |
[04:07] | Time to put up or shut up, kid. | 要么提高赌注 要么闭嘴滚蛋 |
[04:10] | It’s up to you. | 你自己选吧 |
[04:12] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[04:13] | Let’s go $500. | 咱们赌500 |
[04:18] | Now we’re talking. All right. | 这才像话嘛 好样的 |
[04:22] | All right, looks like I hooked me a whale here. | 看来我今天钓着一条大鱼了 |
[04:24] | Yeah. | 是呢 |
[04:25] | Looky, looky, looky, | 看好喽 |
[04:26] | Hey, diddle, diddle, the queen’s in the middle. | 别眨眼 别眨眼 皇后在中间 |
[04:28] | Follow her fast. Follow her slow. | 她一会儿快 一会儿慢 |
[04:29] | My hands are fast. Your eyes are slow. | 你眼没我手快就准备完蛋 |
[04:31] | See her? Huh? See her? | 看清没 啊 看清没 |
[04:33] | Pick that little lady and you win, my man. | 选出那张皇后 你就赢了 |
[04:35] | All you got to do is show me the smile on the lady’s face, | 你要做的就是让我看到皇后脸上的笑容 |
[04:38] | and you walk away with it all. | 然后你就可以拿钱走人了 |
[04:42] | Ah! You sure? | 你确定么 |
[04:43] | Yeah. He’s sure. | 没错 他确定 |
[04:45] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[04:50] | Fun game, man. | 有意思的游戏 |
[04:51] | Thank you. You toss the broads really well. | 谢了 你还真是大手笔 |
[04:57] | Damn it! | 草 |
[04:58] | Cado, you want to earn 10 bucks? | 小多 你想要10块钱不 |
[05:00] | $20. | 我要20 |
[05:01] | Seriously? | 你坑爹啊 |
[05:02] | You gonna stiff me this time? | 你又要凶我了么 |
[05:04] | Go, you little weasel. Follow that guy. | 快去 你个小混球 盯住那小子 |
[05:07] | He’s in my training program. | 他是我的小跟班 |
[05:20] | I’m the guy from the park. | 我是公园里的那个男人 |
[05:24] | Hey, I’m not here to give you hospital time, kid. | 喂 我可不是来揍你 小子 |
[05:26] | Good, ’cause I’m not giving you your money back. | 很好 因为我也不会把钱还你 |
[05:28] | Ah, keep it. | 那就留着呗 |
[05:33] | What’s your angle? | 你有何企图 |
[05:34] | Look, I been running find-the-lady for years, | 听着 我玩”找皇后”这个把戏很久了 |
[05:37] | and even I didn’t catch that swap. | 就连我都没发现你换了牌 |
[05:41] | Where’s your partner? | 你那搭档呢 |
[05:42] | – I left him. – Why? | -我把他甩了 -为什么 |
[05:44] | I need an upgrade. | 他档次太低 |
[05:46] | Mozzie had a goatee? | 蚊子留山羊胡 |
[05:48] | Well, only to distract from his toupee. | 没错 只是为了掩饰他的假发 |
[05:52] | Oh, we talked. | 然后我们聊了起来 |
[05:52] | Moz told me about his Detroit days. | 蚊子和我讲了他在底特律的日子 |
[05:54] | He’d been running street cons since he was a kid. | 他从小就在街头坑蒙拐骗 |
[05:56] | Mm. Notice my lack of surprise. | 再一次意料之中 |
[05:58] | What does any of this have to do with Adler? | 这些事到底和阿德勒有什么关系 |
[06:00] | Well, he’s the reason Mozzie found me. | 就是因为他 蚊子才找到我 |
[06:02] | These forgeries are exquisite. | 这些赝品实在太绝了 |
[06:04] | Who says it’s a forgery? | 谁告诉你这是赝品了 |
[06:06] | Uh, given your living conditions, I do. | 呃 就你那落魄的小样 我一眼就看出来了 |
[06:09] | How did you match the tricolor seal? | 三色印章是怎么匹配的 |
[06:12] | Just eyeballed it. | 照着临摹呗 |
[06:13] | – By eye? – Mm-hmm. | -就凭肉眼看 -正是 |
[06:14] | Huh. You are very talented, kid. | 你小子真是天赋过人 |
[06:17] | With you as my partner, | 有你做搭档 |
[06:19] | we could move way beyond the street hustle. | 我们可以比街头行骗高阶得多 |
[06:22] | What did you have in mind? | 你有什么主意 |
[06:24] | A long con, | 放长线钓大鱼 |
[06:26] | which, if executed properly, | 如果能顺利实施 |
[06:27] | would enable us to purchase and retire | 够你我隐退江湖 |
[06:30] | on neighboring temperate-zone islands in a mere six months. | 到附近的温带岛屿逍遥小半年 |
[06:33] | I just got to this city, and I’m too young to retire. | 我刚搬到纽约 不急着隐退 |
[06:36] | I’m talking about summiting the Everest of swindles. | 我是说这个局将成为巅峰神作 |
[06:40] | Who’s the mark? | 目标是谁 |
[06:42] | Vincent Adler? | 文森特·阿德勒 |
[06:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:46] | Now this is getting good. | 热场结束进入正题了 |
[07:04] | That’s the first time I heard Adler’s name. | 那是我头一次听说阿德勒的大名 |
[07:08] | What? | 傻笑啥 |
[07:10] | Those bonds — that’s the first time I’d come across you. | 那些债券 也是我头一次邂逅你的大作 |
[07:13] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真假 -没错 |
[07:14] | Tell me. | 讲讲 |
[07:15] | You’re stalling. | 你想转移话题 |
[07:16] | No, I’m not. Come on. | 才没有 讲嘛 |
[07:17] | We got — we got a long time until sunrise. | 我们要在一起耗一整夜 |
[07:19] | We got plenty of beer and…this. So tell me. | 有充足的啤酒 和这玩意儿 快讲吧 |
[07:25] | Did you have to fight to take my case? | 我的案子有没有让你争得头破血流 |
[07:26] | Yeah. It was a real tug-of-war. | 可不是 好一场腥风血雨 |
[07:33] | Here’s another one for you, Peter. | 这个也归你了 彼得 |
[07:37] | Stop hoarding all the new cases, Burke. | 别垄断所有新案 博尔克 |
[07:40] | Bond forgery sent over from NYPD. | 纽约警局送来的债券伪造案 |
[07:44] | Two phony Atlantic Incorporated bonds in six months. | 半年内出现了两张仿造的大西洋公司债券 |
[07:48] | What? You want it? | 如何 要不 |
[07:49] | – Two in half a year? – Mm-hmm. | -半年才两张 -是啊 |
[07:51] | Atlantics have never been forged. | 伪造大西洋债券这还是头一遭 |
[07:53] | I’ll pass. | 我算了 |
[07:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:58] | Wow. This is quality work. | 这手艺真赞 |
[08:00] | Mm, so is my kid’s drawing on the fridge. | 我儿子贴冰箱上的涂鸦也不错 |
[08:03] | He’s all yours. | 带他走我没意见 |
[08:04] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[08:06] | I think this guy has a future. | 我看这小子前途无量 |
[08:08] | What was my nickname? | 你给我起了什么昵称 |
[08:10] | What? | 啥 |
[08:11] | Come on. Every case gets a nickname. | 别装 每个案子都有昵称 |
[08:13] | Hagen was the dutchman before you I.D.’d him. | 你查出哈根身份前叫他荷兰人 |
[08:15] | – What was my nickname? – Oh, don’t recall. | -我昵称是什么 -啥来着…忘了 |
[08:18] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 那可太不幸了 |
[08:20] | Well, the sooner you remember, the sooner we can move on. | 不爆昵称就没有新料 |
[08:25] | James Bonds. | 詹姆斯·仿德 |
[08:27] | Bonds. | 仿德啊[与债券谐音] |
[08:29] | – James Bonds. – James Bonds. | -詹姆斯·仿德 -詹姆斯·仿德 |
[08:30] | Yes, yes. | 就是这个 |
[08:32] | – Would you like another beer? – Yeah. | -再来瓶啤酒 -好 |
[08:33] | Shaken, not stirred? | 只摇不搅[邦德的饮酒方式] |
[08:35] | Oh, see, I knew it was a mistake telling you. | 你看吧 早知道不该告诉你 |
[08:37] | Believe me, yours was just one file | 说实话 你的案子只不过 |
[08:40] | in a giant stack of cases. | 被堆在一大摞案卷里而已 |
[08:42] | yeah. | 是嘛 |
[08:43] | But it was on top. | 摆在最上边就是最高优先级 |
[08:45] | You weren’t that good. | 你那时还没这么牛 |
[08:48] | This guy’s good. | 真是个牛人 |
[08:50] | Honey, come on — are we gonna put this away, | 亲爱的 这些能不能先收到一边 |
[08:51] | or is that our new coffee table? | 要不咱就用它当茶几吧 |
[08:53] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉抱歉 |
[08:55] | What about this one is getting under your skin? | 这个让你欲罢不能的家伙是谁 |
[08:57] | You really want to hear about this? | 你真想知道吗 |
[08:58] | – Well, of course, always. – All right. | -当然 -好吧 |
[09:00] | Satchmo! | 沙奇摩 |
[09:02] | He’s tampering with federal evidence. | 咱儿子这可是篡改证据 |
[09:05] | Wow. That’s a forgery? | 这是仿造的吗 |
[09:08] | The seal, the signature, the security strip. | 印章 签名 防伪条纹 |
[09:11] | See, most forgers are only experts at one aspect. | 大部分伪造者只精通一样 |
[09:16] | The man who forged this bond is capable of bigger things. | 可这家伙能耐大得多 |
[09:20] | He can do it all. | 他是十项全能 |
[09:21] | Well, so can you. | 你也一样 |
[09:25] | Lose the ‘stache? | 不喜欢这胡子 |
[09:26] | Yeah, sorry, Magnum. I still love you. | 抱歉 马里奥 我还是爱你的 |
[09:29] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[09:30] | Satchmo — Elizabeth named him? | 沙奇摩[歌手名] 伊丽莎白取的名字 |
[09:32] | How do you know I didn’t? | 你怎么知道不是我 |
[09:34] | Well, Elizabeth likes old jazz. | 伊丽莎白喜欢怀旧爵士乐 |
[09:35] | You don’t. | 你可没这品味 |
[09:36] | Don’t forget I knew a fair amount about you before it was over. | 别忘了 你的底我也摸得一清二楚 |
[09:39] | Hmm. Know thine enemy. | 知彼… |
[09:40] | Know thyself, and you will win a hundred battles. | …知己 百战不殆 |
[09:42] | Mozzie’s influence? | 受蚊子熏陶 |
[09:44] | Big student of history. | 我是历史控 |
[09:46] | Tell me how you went after Adler. | 说说你们怎么钓的阿德勒 |
[09:49] | He was a big fish. | 他是条大鱼 |
[09:53] | There he is, our white whale. | 我们的大白鲸就在那儿 |
[09:57] | What did you find out about him? | 挖到他什么资料 |
[09:58] | Well, he’s the C.E.O. of Adler Financial Management, | 他是阿德勒财务管理公司的执行总裁 |
[10:01] | and he runs their top hedge fund. | 他负责公司几支招牌对冲基金 |
[10:02] | Good. What’d he bring in? | 很好 他给公司赚了多少 |
[10:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:06] | Never say that. Know everything. | 这是禁语 你得掌握一切 |
[10:08] | Adler made $150 million last year, | 阿德勒去年赚了一亿五千万 |
[10:10] | Up 8% from the prior year. | 比前年涨了八个点 |
[10:12] | Know thine enemy, and you will win — Sun Tzu. | 知彼知己百战不殆 孙子兵法 |
[10:15] | All right. What’s the con? | 好吧 怎么下手 |
[10:18] | Well, Adler routes a hefty percentage of his profits | 阿德勒每半年会把大部分收入 |
[10:21] | into an account in the Caymans every six months. | 打入开曼群岛的一个账户 |
[10:24] | – Tax-free? – Exactly. | -为了避税 -上道儿 |
[10:26] | All we need to reroute his next wire transfer | 要将他下一笔电汇转入我们账户 |
[10:29] | is two pieces of information — | 只需要两个信息 |
[10:31] | Account number and password. | 账号 还有密码 |
[10:33] | That’s where you come in. | 这就得靠你了 |
[10:34] | Where does he keep it — | 他存哪儿了 |
[10:35] | personal safe, deposit box? | 私人保险柜 银行保险箱 |
[10:37] | In his head. | 他背下来了 |
[10:38] | He’s too smart to keep it anywhere else. | 这么聪明的人不可能存其它地方 |
[10:39] | I can’t just walk up and ask him for it. | 我总不能直接走过去问吧 |
[10:41] | That’s impossible. | 这是不可能的任务 |
[10:42] | A wise man once said it’s fun to do the impossible. | 有位智者说过 挑战极限其乐无穷 |
[10:45] | – Bertrand Russell? – Walt Disney. | -伯特兰·罗素 -沃特·迪士尼 |
[10:47] | You should read more. | 多读点书吧 |
[10:50] | Our clock is five months. | 我们有五个月时间 |
[10:53] | You’ll ingratiate yourself, become a trusted friend, | 你要去讨他欢心 骗取信任 |
[10:55] | then convince him to tell you. | 然后想办法让他自己告诉你 |
[10:57] | Why don’t you do it? | 你怎么不去 |
[10:59] | I’m more the behind-the-scenes guy. | 我更适合运筹帷幄之中 |
[11:03] | All right, look at me, and then look in the mirror. | 好吧 看看我 再看看你自己 |
[11:06] | Who has a better chance of charming Adler | 谁更有可能在周五的慈善晚宴上 |
[11:08] | at the charity dinner on Friday? | 吸引阿德勒的眼球 |
[11:11] | The antiquities recovery project? | 文物复原计划 |
[11:15] | It’s five grand a plate. I can’t afford that. | 一个碟子五千 我可买不起 |
[11:17] | Well, you can if you cash in a few more of your bonds. | 把你的债券兑现就行了 |
[11:20] | Big mistake. | 大败笔 |
[11:22] | Cashing those bonds was a calculated risk. | 兑现债券是计划内的风险 |
[11:24] | But it was worth it for the con we were about to run on Adler. | 如果对阿德勒的骗局得手被发现也值 |
[11:27] | Yeah, but bankrolling them | 不过那次提现 |
[11:28] | got us our first visual on you. | 让我们头一次拍到你的庐山真面目 |
[11:31] | If I recall, | 没记错的话 |
[11:32] | I wasn’t the only one who made a mistake that day. | 那天犯糊涂的可不只我一个 |
[11:34] | – No, hang on, hang on. – Yeah. | -慢着 -是啊 |
[11:35] | Yeah, it was that bank in midtown. | 是在那家市中心的银行 |
[11:41] | Did you get it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[11:42] | Yep. | 是的 |
[11:44] | The teller was a sweetheart. | 出纳是个甜心 |
[11:46] | Oh, she gave you a sucker. | 哎哟 她给你块棒棒糖 |
[11:47] | You know, the irony of that | 这里面包含的”讽刺”含义 |
[11:49] | would not be lost on Alanis Morissette. | 可不会被阿兰妮斯·莫里塞特错过 |
[11:51] | This guy’s a forger. He’s good. | 这个家伙是伪造者 他很厉害 |
[11:53] | – What? – Shh. Brooks brothers suit. | -怎么了 -布鲁克兄弟牌的西服[美国老牌西服厂牌] |
[11:56] | – Yes, I understand. – So? | -我懂 -那又如何 |
[11:58] | So that means fed — talking to the bank manager. | 那意味着条子在和银行经理谈话 |
[12:00] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[12:01] | …these bonds, I want you to call me immediately. | …这些债券 我要你立刻联系我 |
[12:04] | Never met a fed before. | 之前没见过调查局的人 |
[12:05] | Let’s keep it that way. | 以后也不要见 |
[12:06] | Detain him if possible. | 如果可以的话 扣留他 |
[12:08] | – Absolutely. – Good. | -没问题 -很好 |
[12:09] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[12:10] | Sorry, I-I couldn’t help but overhear. | 抱歉 我不小心听到你们的对话 |
[12:11] | – Are you with the FBI? – Special Agent Peter Burke. | -你是调查局的人吗 -彼得·博尔克特别探员 |
[12:13] | Wow. | 天呐 |
[12:14] | I-I just took some money out of the bank, | 我刚从银行取了些钱 |
[12:16] | and you heard you talking about counterfeiting. | 就听到你说伪造品的事情 |
[12:17] | Your money’s safe. I’m looking after counterfeit bonds. | 你的钱很安全 我追查的是仿造债券 |
[12:20] | Well, I have some bonds at home. | 我家里也有债券啊 |
[12:21] | How would I know if they’re not real? | 我怎么知道它们不是假的 |
[12:24] | I’m sure they’re fine. | 我肯定你的债券没问题 |
[12:25] | Well, thanks again for | 再一次感谢 |
[12:25] | all the hard work you’re doing, Agent Burke. | 你辛勤的劳动 博尔克探员 |
[12:27] | That’s for you. Have a good day. | 爱心棒棒糖给你 祝你愉快 |
[12:35] | He’s not a nanny goat in a petting zoo. | 他可不是宠物公园的雌山羊 |
[12:37] | He’s a fed. | 他是个条子 |
[12:38] | Within minutes, he could have set up a five-block perimeter — | 用不了几分钟 他就能封锁五个街区 |
[12:41] | hundreds of trench-coated g-men. | 集结上百名武装的调查局探员 |
[12:43] | It was worth it. We now know two things. | 那样做值得 我们现在知道了两件事 |
[12:45] | We got to move off bonds, and his name is Peter Burke. | 我们不能再仿造债券了 他的名字是彼得·博尔克 |
[12:48] | Know thy enemy, right? | 知己知彼 对吧 |
[12:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:50] | Now you’ve got the money to pay for the invitation. | 现在你拿到了邀请函的费用 |
[12:53] | What name you gonna use? | 你打算用什么名字 |
[12:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:58] | Halden. | 霍顿 |
[12:59] | Nicholas Halden. | 尼古拉斯·霍顿 |
[13:01] | Quaint. | 古怪而有趣 |
[13:02] | Get yourself a few aliases. You’re gonna need them. | 多选几个化名 你会用得上 |
[13:06] | Oh, pop quiz, hot shot — | 小测验 帅哥 |
[13:07] | Adler’s market strategy pre-crash? | 阿德勒预防贬值的市场策略是什么 |
[13:09] | Short derivatives, bullish on commodities. | 短期衍生物 商品期货看涨 |
[13:12] | Mm. You have learned much, grasshopper. | 你大有进步 小蚂蚱 |
[13:13] | Why are you filling that bottle with bargain red? | 你为干嘛把劣质红酒倒那个瓶子里 |
[13:16] | Have you studied Adler’s wine list? | 你研究过阿德勒的酒单吗 |
[13:17] | Is that the ’91 Bordeaux? | 那是91年的波尔多红酒吗 |
[13:19] | The one year it was corked in the wrong bottle. | 那年它被装到了另一个瓶子里 |
[13:21] | $800 a pop. | 800美元一瓶 |
[13:23] | I, of course, got this bottle empty. | 我拿到的当然就是空瓶子 |
[13:27] | Best served when the guests are drunk. | 还是留到客人都喝醉了吧 |
[13:30] | And I asked my cleaner to keep an eye out | 我让我的清洁工帮我盯着 |
[13:32] | for something in your size. | 适合你尺寸的衣服 |
[13:34] | Yeah, I don’t know if I’m a suit guy. | 我可不是西装控 |
[13:36] | Ah, you’ll be fine. | 习惯就好 |
[13:47] | Well, I really appreciate you coming. Thanks. | 我高兴你能来 十分感谢 |
[13:50] | Mr. Adler? | 阿德勒先生 |
[13:51] | Nick Halden. Nice to meet you. | 尼克·霍顿 很高兴见到你 |
[13:54] | I brought this from my collection. | 从我的收藏里带来了这个 |
[13:56] | That’s very generous. Thanks for coming. | 你真慷慨 感谢你的到来 |
[13:58] | Hey, nice play on the emerging markets last quarter. | 上季度你在新兴市场干得漂亮 |
[14:01] | You really called Russia. | 你真的是难住了俄罗斯 |
[14:03] | -Well, it all came down to grains, didn’t it? – Yeah. | -细节决定胜负吧 -是啊 |
[14:05] | Where do you think they’re going? | 你认为他们会怎么做 |
[14:07] | Bull market. | 牛市 |
[14:09] | For us, not Europe. | 我们 不是欧洲 |
[14:10] | I’d say their imports are up 20%. | 我敢说他们的进口提升了20% |
[14:14] | Interesting. Enjoy the party. | 有意思 好好享受派对吧 |
[14:24] | Raphael’s Saint George and the dragon — | 拉斐尔的”圣乔治与龙” |
[14:26] | It’s a powerful piece. | 强有力的一幅画 |
[14:28] | Commodities and art? You’ve got diverse interests. | 既懂期货又懂艺术 兴趣很广泛啊 |
[14:32] | Like you, art is my passion. | 和你一样 艺术是我的激情所在 |
[14:34] | Then you should talk to my assistant. | 那你应该和我助理谈谈 |
[14:37] | Nick Halden. | 尼克·霍顿 |
[14:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:40] | I’m Kate Moreau. | 我是凯特·莫罗 |
[14:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:55] | You like it? | 你喜欢这幅画吗 |
[14:55] | What? What? Oh, yeah. | 什么 是啊 |
[14:58] | No, it’s, uh — | 这幅画 |
[15:00] | It’s breathtaking. | 美得让人无法呼吸 |
[15:02] | It’s my favorite one. | 是我最喜欢的一幅画 |
[15:03] | Raphael was a master of balance — | 拉斐尔是平衡的大师 |
[15:06] | thick brush strokes for the landscape, | 厚刷勾勒风景 |
[15:08] | but the skin tones are almost…translucent. | 但人物的肤色却是…细致透亮 |
[15:13] | Are you an artist? | 你是艺术家吗 |
[15:15] | I dabble. | 有所涉足 |
[15:16] | I tried, | 我尝试做艺术家 |
[15:17] | but the romance of being a starving artist | 但那种渴望成为艺术家的浪漫感 |
[15:21] | wore off very fast. | 很容易就消退了 |
[15:23] | Well, you won’t find any original Nick Haldens | 你在市中心的画廊可不会找到 |
[15:25] | at a gallery downtown. | 尼克·霍顿的原创作品 |
[15:27] | What do you do? | 那你做的是什么 |
[15:28] | I’m looking for new opportunities. | 我在寻找新的机会 |
[15:30] | Excuse me, sir. May I take that? | 打扰 先生 我能帮你拿吗 |
[15:31] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:35] | You’re here to cozy up to my boss. | 你来这是为了讨好我的老板 |
[15:37] | If I work for Adler, I can go anywhere. | 要是能为阿德勒工作 我就前途无量 |
[15:41] | Any advice? | 有什么建议吗 |
[15:42] | I’ve seen the seating chart, and you’re nowhere near him. | 我看过座位安排 你离他很远 |
[15:45] | That’s your first challenge. | 这是你的第一个挑战 |
[15:49] | Hi. | 你好 |
[15:53] | I like a challenge. | 我喜欢挑战 |
[15:55] | Good luck, Nick. | 好运 尼克 |
[15:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:27] | It seems my date | 看起来我的女伴 |
[16:28] | has been relegated to the Buenos Aires table. | 在布宜诺斯艾利斯那桌不是很愉快啊 |
[16:31] | You have until the salad course arrives | 沙拉上菜之前告诉我 |
[16:33] | to tell me what you want. | 你想要什么 |
[16:34] | Go. | 开始 |
[16:36] | I want to work for you. | 我想为你工作 |
[16:37] | In what capacity, | 除了你对期货 |
[16:38] | other than your enthusiasm for grains and paint? | 和绘画的热情 你还有什么能力 |
[16:41] | – Acquisitions. – My team is full. | -我是很好的补充 -我的团队不缺人 |
[16:44] | Cameron Singer — you’re about to buy his firm. | 卡梅隆·辛格 你打算买他的公司 |
[16:48] | Speculation’s been front page of the journal all week. | 一整周传言都在报纸期刊头条报道 |
[16:50] | Pass the bread. | 面包递给我 |
[16:52] | Well, he’s been avoiding that woman. | 他一直在躲着那个女人 |
[16:57] | Hannah Fields? | 汉娜·菲尔茨 |
[16:58] | Next week, Hannah Fields | 下周 汉娜·菲尔茨 |
[16:59] | will announce her new investment branch. | 会宣布她新的投资分支 |
[17:02] | She’s buying out Singer. | 她要买断辛格的公司 |
[17:04] | He’s gonna back out of your deal, | 他到时会拒绝你的合约 |
[17:05] | And the media will eat it up. | 媒体就会信以为真 |
[17:06] | Your company will appear unstable. | 你的公司就会不稳固 |
[17:08] | That could spook investors. | 投资者就会退缩 |
[17:11] | I’m gonna continue my meal now | 我现在想和比你更适合 |
[17:13] | with someone who looks better in an cocktail dress than you. | 穿燕尾服的人共同进餐 |
[17:16] | Well, look into Singer. | 留意辛格 |
[17:18] | If it turns out I’m right, call me. | 要是我对了 给我电话 |
[17:32] | The Singer deal — was it true? | 辛格这事是真的吗 |
[17:33] | Absolutely. Mozzie and I had been spying on them for weeks. | 当然 蚊子和我监视他们好几周了 |
[17:36] | Adler ditched Singer and brought me in a month later. | 阿德勒甩了辛格 一个月后雇用了我 |
[17:39] | He hired you to find things for him to buy. | 他雇你替他物色商机 |
[17:41] | Well, part of my job was | 我的部分工作就是 |
[17:42] | knowing everything about everyone Adler dealt with. | 对每个阿德勒想对付的人都了如指掌 |
[17:45] | He had a lot of holdings and a lot of enemies. | 他钱多 敌人也多 |
[17:48] | Turns out I had a knack for rooting them out. | 而我自有诀窍将他们一一剔除 |
[17:52] | And Kate was there the whole time. | 而凯特一直都在 |
[17:54] | Is that when you guys got together? | 你们俩就在那时走到一起的吗 |
[17:56] | No, no. She had a boyfriend. | 没有 她当时有男朋友 |
[18:01] | It’s not there. | 不见了 |
[18:03] | All right, we’ll just have to try again. | 那让我们再试一下 |
[18:05] | Remind me again why I let you | 我不记得刚才怎么会 |
[18:06] | make my favorite necklace disappear. | 让你把我心爱的项链变没 |
[18:08] | Because… you like magic. | 因为…你喜欢魔术 |
[18:16] | Someday you’re going to tell me all of your secrets. | 总有一天你会对我毫无保留和盘托出 |
[18:19] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[18:22] | May I? | 可以让我… |
[18:28] | Maybe someday. | 也许有天会的 |
[18:34] | Come out with me on Friday. | 周五跟我约会 |
[18:42] | I, um — I have your assignment from Adler. | 我…我从阿德勒那里取来了你的任务 |
[18:46] | He wants you to look into this. | 他想让你调查一下这个 |
[18:50] | Right. | 好的 |
[18:54] | Looks like someone’s been | 看来最近有人 |
[18:55] | looking into his recent art acquisitions. | 调查他的艺术藏品 |
[18:57] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[19:01] | Michael asked me to move to Chicago with him. | 迈克让我跟他一起搬去芝加哥 |
[19:04] | Chicago? | 芝加哥 |
[19:09] | Are you gonna go? | 你打算去吗 |
[19:12] | Um, I-I am, in a month. | 我…一个月后就走 |
[19:16] | It’s a big step. | 真是不小的转变 |
[19:18] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[19:20] | Well, you’ll like Chicago. | 你会喜欢芝加哥 |
[19:22] | They, uh — they have a great art museum, | 那里艺术博物馆很棒 |
[19:25] | and decent pizza. | 还有美味的披萨 |
[19:28] | Little windy. | 小风微醺 |
[19:30] | Yeah, I’ve heard that. | 我听说了 |
[19:33] | – I should just get this… – I need to get back to work. | -我得把这个 -我得工作了 |
[19:47] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[19:48] | It’s a fractal — a mathematical curiosity. | 不规则分形 令人着迷的数学谜团 |
[19:52] | That was the first time you’d seen one? | 那是你第一次见到这东西 |
[19:54] | Yeah. You know, he was obsessed with them. | 对 他对此十分着迷 |
[19:56] | His were similar to that one, but none was an exact match. | 和这个很相似 但绝没有一模一样的两个 |
[19:59] | Okay, so, Kate was going to Chicago with another guy, | 那么 凯特要跟另一个男人去芝加哥 |
[20:03] | And you were trying to root out | 而你要找出 |
[20:04] | whoever was looking into Adler’s stuff. | 是谁在调查阿德勒 |
[20:07] | Keep talking. | 接着说 |
[20:10] | You found the culprit. | 你找到犯人了吧 |
[20:11] | She talked her way in. | 她主动找上门来 |
[20:12] | She seems mostly interested in your south American acquisitions. | 似乎对你的南美艺术收藏品感兴趣 |
[20:15] | And you got her to come here in person? | 你让她亲自来了吗 |
[20:16] | I had the foundation feed her a story | 我给她造成一种假象 |
[20:18] | that they were impressed with her research. | 让她以为自己很被看好 |
[20:19] | She thinks she’s here for a job interview. | 她还以为是来参加面试 |
[20:21] | Bring her in. | 叫她进来 |
[20:22] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[20:27] | Miss Hunter. | 亨特小姐 |
[20:30] | Alex Hunter. | 艾莱士·亨特 |
[20:32] | – It’s a pleasure to meet you. – Have a seat. | -很高兴见到你 -请坐 |
[20:38] | Miss Hunter. | 亨特小姐 |
[20:40] | Your passion for antiquities | 你对艺术藏品的热情 |
[20:42] | is unusual for such a young woman. | 在一个年轻女人身上不常见 |
[20:44] | Well, every object has a story to tell. | 每件艺术品都是一个故事 |
[20:47] | I find those stories fascinating. | 我对那些故事着迷 |
[20:50] | That was almost convincing. | 我差点就要相信了 |
[20:52] | Who are you working for? | 你为谁工作 |
[20:54] | I don’t work for anyone…yet. | 我目前…还不为任何人工作 |
[20:56] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来这里 |
[20:57] | You can drop the act. | 别演戏了 |
[20:59] | Someone is paying you to get into my records. | 有人出钱让你来调查我 |
[21:01] | Now, who is that? Why don’t you tell me? | 是谁 干嘛不直接告诉我 |
[21:03] | Sir, maybe it would be best if we… | 先生 也许我们应该… |
[21:05] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[21:07] | There were rumors you made some big discoveries. | 有传言说你有大发现 |
[21:10] | I got curious. | 我有点好奇 |
[21:11] | I thought you wanted to share your art with the world. | 我以为你愿意与世人分享 |
[21:13] | That’s for me to decide. | 只有我说了算 |
[21:17] | You accessed my private database. | 你入侵我的私人数据库 |
[21:19] | You made copies of my records. | 拷走了我的记录 |
[21:22] | I should bring charges. | 我应该起诉你 |
[21:32] | Everybody gets one big mistake in life | 但人一生总要犯个大错 |
[21:35] | and one opportunity to fix it. | 再得到一次机会去弥补 |
[21:38] | I believe in second chances, Miss Hunter. | 我也相信第二次机会 亨特小姐 |
[21:42] | I think you’re clever enough to know what I mean. | 你是聪明人 应该懂我的意思 |
[21:55] | Thanks, Nick. | 多谢 尼克 |
[21:56] | Grateful to be here, Mr. Adler. | 很荣幸为您效劳 阿德勒先生 |
[21:58] | Vincent. | 叫我文森特 |
[22:01] | Your hard work deserves a reward. | 你辛苦工作 当受褒奖 |
[22:07] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[22:09] | I know I don’t meet the buy-in, but… | 我知道我不够资格投资 但… |
[22:12] | Nick, come on, now. We’ve talked about this. | 尼克 怎么又提 我们不是谈过了吗 |
[22:14] | You know I don’t like my people to invest in the fund. | 你知道我不喜欢自己人投资 |
[22:17] | You’ve made exceptions. | 凡事总有例外 |
[22:20] | For you. | 为你而开 |
[22:21] | Thank you, Sir. | 多谢 先生 |
[22:23] | You invested your money with him. | 你把自己的钱投资给他 |
[22:25] | All of it. | 全部积蓄 |
[22:27] | We all did. He was making us 14%. | 我们都这么干 他给我们14%的分红 |
[22:29] | -You didn’t know it was a scam? – No. | -你也不知道是骗局 -一无所知 |
[22:31] | My goal at the time was to prove my loyalty to Adler. | 我当时的目标是向阿德勒证明我的忠诚 |
[22:33] | The job became my life. | 工作成为我生活的全部 |
[22:35] | Then what happened to Alex? | 你和艾莱士又发生了什么 |
[22:36] | I know there’s more to that story. | 我知道故事没那么简单 |
[22:45] | You’re sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[22:47] | Nice trick. | 干得漂亮 |
[22:50] | You got me. | 骗过了我 |
[22:51] | You got off easy. | 你也从容闪人了 |
[22:52] | Too late to apologize. | 现在道歉太晚了 |
[22:54] | I’m not gonna apologize. It’s my job to catch you. | 我没打算道歉 抓住你就是我的工作 |
[22:57] | It’s your job to not get caught. | 而逃走则是你的工作 |
[22:59] | Fair enough. | 还算公平 |
[23:01] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[23:05] | Buy me a drink, and we’ll talk. | 请我喝一杯 我们聊聊 |
[23:11] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[23:21] | Nick Halden — that’s a good name. | 尼克·霍登 好名字 |
[23:24] | Not your real one, but I like it. | 虽然不是真名 但我很喜欢 |
[23:28] | I recognize a fellow grifter when I see one, Nick. | 碰见同行 我难道认不出来吗 尼克 |
[23:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:35] | Humor me, Alex. | 洗耳恭听 艾莱士 |
[23:37] | What were you really looking for? | 说实话 你在找什么 |
[23:40] | Something Adler doesn’t have. | 连阿德勒都没有的东西 |
[23:42] | He has everything. | 他拥有一切 |
[23:43] | He doesn’t have this. | 他却没有这样东西 |
[23:46] | It’s a music box. | 一个八音盒 |
[23:47] | Quite the holy grail. | 听着和圣杯一样啊 |
[23:49] | It’s worth about as much. | 绝对值钱 |
[23:52] | So Alex turned you on to the music box. | 所以艾莱士让你对八音盒产生了兴趣 |
[23:55] | Yeah, she’d been chasing it for years. | 是啊 几年来她一直在追查它的下落 |
[23:57] | She heard Adler had information on it. | 她听说阿德勒有八音盒的消息 |
[23:59] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[23:59] | He had a rumor that it was | 他倒是听闻那东西在 |
[24:00] | at the amalienborg palace in Copenhagen. | 哥本哈根的阿美琳堡王宫 |
[24:03] | Said she’d send me a message | 她说如果需要我帮忙 |
[24:04] | if she ever needed my help getting it. | 就给我传个信 |
[24:05] | What kind of message? | 什么信啊 |
[24:07] | A flower. | 一朵花 |
[24:08] | Did she ever send it? | 那她有给你传信吗 |
[24:09] | Yeah, but that’s another part of the story. | 有 不过话就分两头说了 |
[24:12] | Alex disappeared, and Kate — | 艾莱士消失了 而凯特呢… |
[24:14] | Well, things changed. | 总之 一切都变了 |
[24:16] | You’re taking a sick day? | 你要请病假 |
[24:18] | I’m not allowed to feel lousy? | 我也有没精神的时候好吗 |
[24:19] | Every day with Adler counts. | 你要充分利用和阿德勒在一起的每一天 |
[24:22] | I’ve already got the siphon in place. | 转账渠道我已经搞定了 |
[24:23] | All we need is the password. | 只要再拿到密码就行了 |
[24:25] | I’ll get the password. | 我会拿到密码 |
[24:26] | You know, I’m sensing your heart isn’t totally into this. | 跟你说 我感觉你有点心不在焉 |
[24:29] | My heart is fine. | 我没事啊 |
[24:30] | Ah. This is about the girl. | 原来是因为那姑娘啊 |
[24:33] | I thought she left for Chicago. | 她不是去芝加哥了吗 |
[24:35] | She left today. | 她今天走 |
[24:36] | You know, it’s probably for the best. | 也许这样反而最好 |
[24:38] | Now you can focus. | 现在你能集中精神了 |
[24:40] | I got to go, okay? | 我得挂了 |
[24:50] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[24:52] | You’re supposed to be in Chicago. | 你不是去芝加哥了吗 |
[24:54] | It’s a big step… | 这是一大转变 |
[24:55] | in the wrong direction. | 但我不想一失足成千古恨 |
[24:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:00] | Because you’re here. | 因为你在这儿 |
[25:14] | So you and Adler developed a connection, | 你和阿德勒的关系日益亲密 |
[25:16] | and you and Kate were finally together. | 而你和凯特也终成眷属 |
[25:18] | You had it all. | 职场情场都得意啊 |
[25:20] | Yeah, I was eating the best food, | 是啊 可以说是 |
[25:21] | wearing the best suits, drinking the best wine — | 锦衣美食 就连红酒都喝得最好 |
[25:23] | the kind that has corks. | 有软木塞的那种 |
[25:24] | It was the perfect life. | 绝对是完美的生活 |
[25:26] | And it was also the perfect lie. | 可那也是一个完全的谎言 |
[25:29] | You and Mozzie were still working the long con. | 你和蚊子还在放长线钓大鱼 |
[25:31] | Trying to make the lie real. | 努力把谎言变得真实 |
[25:33] | But every con has an expiration date. | 不过每个骗局都有截止日期 |
[25:36] | Adler makes the transfer on Friday, | 阿德勒周五就要转账了 |
[25:39] | and you still haven’t gotten the password yet. | 可你还是没拿到密码 |
[25:41] | I said I’ll get it, I’ll get it. | 都说了我会拿到 决不食言 |
[25:42] | Oh, good, because I thought you were having second thoughts | 那太好了 我还以为你舍不得放弃 |
[25:45] | about abandoning your new town-and-country lifestyle. | 你那悠哉又滋润的小日子了呢 |
[25:48] | Don’t kid yourself. | 你别自欺欺人了 |
[25:50] | Kate doesn’t even know your real name. | 凯特连你真名叫什么都不知道 |
[25:52] | None of them do. | 他们都不知道 |
[25:52] | They care about me, okay? She cares about me. | 他们都很关心我 她也一样 |
[25:56] | Um, no. | 不对 |
[25:57] | She cares about Nick Halden, and he doesn’t exist. | 她在意的是尼克·霍登 而他根本不存在 |
[26:02] | I hear the suit’s been asking around about you. | 我听说那小探员在到处打听你的消息呢 |
[26:05] | He has a sketch. | 他还弄了你的素描相 |
[26:06] | Where’d he get a sketch? | 他哪儿弄的素描啊 |
[26:08] | Oh, they always have a sketch or a print or something. | 人家是探员嘛 总能弄到点各种各样的线索 |
[26:12] | Look, it’s time to finish this job and move on. | 听好 我们该完成工作 迈步未来了 |
[26:19] | Let’s have a look at you. | 出来给我看看 |
[26:22] | Never worn a custom suit before. | 我从没穿过定制的西服 |
[26:26] | The fit is perfect… | 相当合身 |
[26:29] | except for the cuff. | 除了裤子的翻边 |
[26:30] | The break should be an eighth of an inch above the shoe. | 裤边应该在鞋子上方八分之一英寸处 |
[26:32] | Nelson. | 纳尔逊 |
[26:33] | Good eye, sir. | 好眼力 先生 |
[26:40] | I can’t accept. This is a $10,000 suit. | 我不能接受 这套西服一万块呢 |
[26:42] | You can and you will. | 你就恭敬不如从命吧 |
[26:44] | Some people say dress for the job you want. | 有人说 衣着成就事业 |
[26:46] | I say dress as the man you want to be. | 而我说 衣着成就男人 |
[26:49] | Nick, men like you and I — we have an obligation | 尼克 像你我这样的人 我们的责任 |
[26:51] | to assault the commonplace every chance we get, | 就是随时走在时代的尖端 |
[26:54] | from the clothes we wear to the art we collect | 从衣着打扮到艺术藏品 |
[26:57] | to the women in our lives. | 再到生命中的红颜知己 |
[27:01] | You and Kate have gotten close. | 你和凯特关系很亲密啊 |
[27:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:04] | You look good together. | 你们很登对 |
[27:06] | How does she feel about it? | 她怎么想 |
[27:08] | There are things about me that I haven’t told her. | 我还有事瞒着她 |
[27:11] | I wouldn’t worry. | 不必担心 |
[27:13] | Oftentimes, the things we try and hide | 通常来说 我们越想努力隐瞒的事 |
[27:15] | are the most obvious to the people around us. | 在他人看来越是明显 |
[27:20] | Everything all right? | 没什么事吧 |
[27:23] | Nelson, would you excuse us for a moment? | 纳尔逊 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[27:25] | – Of course. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[27:32] | There’s something you should know. | 有件事我得告诉你 |
[27:34] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[27:40] | I flagged a small irregularity | 我在你开曼群岛的账户里 |
[27:41] | in your account in the Caymans. | 发现了个微小的反常现象 |
[27:43] | Trace-analysis reports were inconclusive. | 痕量分析报告也无法确定 |
[27:45] | What kind of irregularity? | 什么反常现象 |
[27:47] | Blips from a random I.P. Address. | 随机IP地址进入的痕迹 |
[27:49] | Hacker? | 黑客吗 |
[27:50] | It’s probably someone from the bank, confirming. | 也许是银行的人在确认用户信息 |
[27:53] | But I’d have to look into the account details to be sure. | 但我得查过账户明细后才能确定 |
[27:57] | You’d need the password. | 你需要密码 |
[28:04] | I’ll arrange a time for us | 我会安排个时间 |
[28:05] | to go to the bank so you can access it yourself. | 我们一起去银行 你可以自己调出账户信息 |
[28:09] | No, no. | 不必了 |
[28:13] | I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[28:15] | Bank closes at 6:00. Burn this when you’re done. | 银行6点关门 事成之后把纸条烧掉 |
[28:22] | Don’t sell yourself short. | 别低估了自己 |
[28:24] | Kate’ll love you for who you really are… | 凯特会爱上你这个人 |
[28:26] | as will others. | 其他人也是 |
[28:41] | You like the hat? | 喜欢这帽子吗 |
[28:43] | I could get used to it. | 习惯了就好 |
[28:45] | Are you all dressed up with somewhere else to go? | 穿得这么光鲜 是要去哪里吗 |
[28:47] | No, I just have to be somewhere by 6:00. | 没啦 只是我6点前得去个地方 |
[28:50] | It’s a commitment I made a long time ago. | 我老早就答应人家了 |
[28:52] | I think that you should blow off that commitment. | 我觉得你不应该去 |
[28:55] | Yeah? | 是嘛 |
[28:56] | Look. Our violinist agrees. | 看 人家小提琴手都同意了 |
[28:58] | You are staying here with me. | 你要留在这里陪我 |
[29:02] | I promised a friend. I can’t — I can’t back out of it. | 我和一个朋友说好了 不能食言 |
[29:07] | Kate, I’m… | 凯特 我… |
[29:09] | What’s wrong, Nick? | 怎么了 尼克 |
[29:13] | I just feel like — | 我只是觉得… |
[29:15] | You and me and all this — I don’t know. | 你和我 还有这一切 我也说不好 |
[29:20] | I feel like I could blink, and it’d all be gone. | 感觉好像我眨个眼 一切就消失了 |
[29:33] | You just blinked. | 你刚刚眨眼了 |
[29:37] | I’m still here. | 可我还在这里 |
[29:40] | Then nothing else matters. | 那其他的事就都不重要了 |
[29:50] | You didn’t get the password. | 你居然还没拿到密码 |
[29:52] | You said it yourself. This is a long con. | 你自己也说了 这是放长线呢 |
[29:54] | You stepped on the brakes when you should have leaned in. | 该放手去做的时候你倒退缩了 |
[29:58] | It’s Kate, isn’t it? | 因为凯特 对吧 |
[30:00] | I’m in love with her. | 我爱上她了 |
[30:04] | Every con man gets his heart broken once. | 骗子嘛 难免被情所伤 不过就一次 |
[30:07] | She’s not gonna break my heart. | 她不会让我伤心 |
[30:11] | Well… | 好吧 |
[30:14] | …we’ll get them next time. | 下次我们一定会成功 |
[30:17] | Love is a temporary madness. | 爱情是一种暂时的疯狂 |
[30:19] | It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. | 如地震般轰然爆发 随即归于平淡 |
[30:24] | St. Augustine. | 圣奥古斯丁 |
[30:26] | Good. You’ve been reading. | 很好 你有在读书 |
[30:28] | A smart guy told me to. | 某个聪明蛋叫我读的 |
[30:35] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[30:39] | I want more. | 我还要 |
[30:41] | What? | 啥 |
[30:42] | You’re insatble. | 你真是欲求不满 |
[30:44] | Pizza. | 我说披萨啦 |
[30:46] | What? | 什么 |
[30:47] | We have half a margherita left over from last night. | 我们昨晚还剩了半个玛格丽特比萨 |
[30:53] | Wait, hold on. Whoa — who said you get the sheet? | 等等 慢着 谁准你霸占整条被单了 |
[30:55] | – No, no, no, no, no. – Yes, I get it. | -不行不行不行 -就归我了 |
[30:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:58] | – Mine. – All right. | -是我的 -好吧 |
[31:04] | – Nick. – What? | -尼克 -怎么了 |
[31:06] | The neighbors can see you. | 邻居都能看见你呢 |
[31:09] | Oh. Hi, neighbors. | 早啊 邻居们 |
[31:10] | Should I give them a little show? | 我要不要给他们表演一段 |
[31:11] | No. Here. | 等等 给 |
[31:13] | – Look. There. – Ooh, I got a hat, too. | -这样 -哇 我还有帽子戴 |
[31:14] | Now you’re presentable. | 现在这样还拿得出手 |
[31:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:18] | You like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[31:20] | Put some pants on. | 赶紧把裤子穿上 |
[31:22] | – …floors of wall street. – You got the sheet. | -华尔街的交易所 -被单都归你了 |
[31:24] | You don’t get the last slice. | 你不能把最后一块也吃了 |
[31:25] | It’s only fair. | 这样才公平 |
[31:27] | Vincent Adler has disappeared, and with him | 文森特·阿德勒突然消失 并卷走 |
[31:29] | hundreds of millions of dollars of his clients’ money. | 手下客户上亿元的资金 |
[31:32] | A preliminary investigation indicates his investment firm | 初步调查显示其投资公司 |
[31:36] | may have been built on a giant house of cards. | 可能建立在一派虚假繁荣的基础上 |
[31:39] | Securities regulators now claim | 证券监管机构目前声明 |
[31:41] | Adler never traded any shares for client accounts. | 阿德勒从未转让过其委托人账户的任何股份 |
[31:44] | If true, Adler’s disappearance could prove to be | 如果消息属实 阿德勒采用了 |
[31:46] | the brilliant exit strategy | 绝佳的撤资策略从而销声匿迹 |
[31:48] | for one of the greatest financial frauds of our time. | 并成为当今最重大的经济诈骗案之一 |
[31:51] | Holy cow. Can you believe it? | 好家伙 你信吗 |
[31:54] | Who’d have figured? | 谁会料到 |
[31:56] | Nobody saw this coming? Huh. | 没人预见这个结果吗 |
[31:57] | This guy took thousands of people | 这家伙卷走了上千人 |
[31:59] | for their life savings, including charities. | 一生的积蓄 包括慈善基金 |
[32:03] | Clinton Jones. | 克林顿·琼斯 |
[32:04] | Word around here is that you’re putting together | 有传言说你正组建 |
[32:06] | A special white-collar task force. | 一支精英调查组 |
[32:08] | I am. | 不错 |
[32:10] | Well, I’ve only been here a few months. | 我虽然才来几个月 |
[32:12] | But I was wondering, | 但我在想 |
[32:13] | if there were some spots open, if I could get a shot. | 如果有空位 如果我得以一展身手 |
[32:16] | Are you the one who put the Dutchman on our radar? | 是你把”荷兰人”列入我们的侦察目标吗 |
[32:18] | Yes, sir. I studied a profile like his at Quantico. | 是的 长官 我在匡迪科时研究过他这样的人 |
[32:23] | Well, I can’t promise anything. | 我不能给你打包票 |
[32:25] | It is a long list, agents with more seniority — | 候选的人很多 都是很资深的探员 |
[32:28] | You know how it is. | 你知道这是怎么回事 |
[32:32] | That’s not the same sucker | 你不会还留着去年 |
[32:33] | you got from James Bonds last year, is it? | 詹姆斯·仿德给你的棒棒糖吧 |
[32:36] | – People talk. – Yeah. | -人言可畏 -是啊 |
[32:38] | Well, nobody gets why I’m still holding on to this. | 没人理解我为什么一直放不下他 |
[32:40] | Unfinished business. | 善始未善终嘛 |
[32:43] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[32:47] | So, Adler disappeared, but what about his account? | 这么说阿德勒消失了 他的账户怎么办 |
[32:50] | There was only a dollar left in it. | 里面只剩一美元 |
[32:53] | The password was an anagram | 密码是个变位词 意思是 |
[32:55] | for “Nice try Neal.” | “想得美 尼尔” |
[32:58] | Then what happened with Kate? | 后来凯特怎么样了 |
[33:01] | No money, no jobs. | 没了钱 丢了工作 |
[33:03] | It’s all gone. | 全都付诸东流 |
[33:04] | I know. I know. Hey, hey. | 我知道 |
[33:06] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[33:07] | It’s just you and me now, right? | 现在只有你和我了 对吗 |
[33:10] | That’s all that matters. Come here. | 这才是最重要的 过来 |
[33:14] | We’re gonna get it all back, okay? | 我们会把它全要回来 好吗 |
[33:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:18] | How? | 怎么要 |
[33:21] | Okay, if we’re gonna do this, | 如果我们决定这么做 |
[33:22] | I need to tell you something about me. | 我得告诉你一些关于我的事 |
[33:25] | What? | 什么 |
[33:28] | I’m not Nick Halden. | 我不是尼克·霍登 |
[33:31] | My name’s Neal Caffrey. | 我的真名叫尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[33:39] | You and Kate lost everything. | 你和凯特一无所有了 |
[33:41] | Yeah. Adler paid well. | 是 阿德勒给的报酬颇丰 |
[33:42] | We put it right back into the company. | 而我们把钱都投回了公司 |
[33:44] | And why not? Everything he touched turned to gold. | 何不呢 他可以点石成金 |
[33:47] | He conned us. | 他讹了我们 |
[33:48] | He conned everybody… And then disappeared. | 匡了所有人 随即消失了 |
[33:52] | What happened after you told Kate the truth? | 你告诉凯特真相后又发生了什么 |
[33:54] | I thought this was about Adler. | 我聊的不是阿德勒吗 |
[33:56] | Well, I just got a few beers left, | 只是还剩几瓶啤酒 |
[33:59] | And I’m curious. | 还有 我很好奇嘛 |
[34:01] | I taught her to survive. | 我教她如何生存 |
[34:03] | Hey, you, stop! Someone stop that guy! | 你 站住 来人啊 堵住那家伙 |
[34:08] | Freeze! Put your hands up! | 站住 把手举起来 |
[34:16] | Hey. Get up. | 起来 |
[34:19] | Officer, this man stole my package. | 警官 这家伙偷了我的包裹 |
[34:21] | I did no such thing. | 不是我干的 |
[34:23] | Whoa, whoa, be careful with that. | 小心点 |
[34:24] | It’s the falconer manuscript from the 16th century. | 那可是十六世纪猎鹰者的手稿 |
[34:26] | Hey, I recognize this guy. | 我认得这家伙 |
[34:31] | Oh. How you doing, Smedley? | 你好啊 小叮当 |
[34:33] | This guy’s got warrants out in three different states. | 这家伙身负三个州的通缉令 |
[34:35] | Thanks to you, we can get him off the streets. | 多亏了你 我们才能把他绳之以法 |
[34:37] | Write him a receipt. | 给他开张收据 |
[34:38] | You can’t take that. It’s worth a fortune. | 你不能就这么拿走了 这可是价值连城 |
[34:40] | We’ll look after you, okay? | 我们会代为保管 好吗 |
[34:42] | Bring this to the 23rd precinct. | 带上这个到第23辖区 |
[34:44] | – Pick it up from evidence in a few days. – Days?! | -几天后凭证取回 -几天 |
[34:46] | 23rd. | 23辖区 |
[34:49] | I’m a little sick of being scalped | 为什么每次搞这种花招 |
[34:50] | Every time we pull one of these. | 都要拉掉我假发啊 我很不爽 |
[34:52] | You know, moz, you look better without the hairpiece. | 知道吗 蚊子 你不戴假发更好看 |
[34:55] | Very handsome. | 帅呆了 |
[35:02] | Hale takes a cut. We split the rest three ways. | 除去海尔那份 剩下的我们三个平分 |
[35:05] | I don’t know. It’s not bad. | 感觉吧 还不错 |
[35:11] | To all this. | 敬所有这一切 |
[35:12] | To the best of times. | 敬最美好的时光 |
[35:17] | And to… | 还有 |
[35:20] | our villa on the C?te d’Azur, | 敬我们在蓝色海岸的别墅 |
[35:23] | The sun setting over the mediterranean. | 太阳从地中海上落下 |
[35:25] | The olive trees whispering in the hills. | 山林里有橄榄树浅唱低吟 |
[35:28] | Let’s do it. Let’s go. | 就这么办吧 咱们走 |
[35:32] | Now? | 现在 |
[35:34] | – You want to go to France now? – Yeah. | -你想现在去法国 -是啊 |
[35:37] | Look, that FBI agent — Burke. | 那个联调局的探员 博尔克 |
[35:40] | He’s been asking around about the British pounds. | 他在多方打听英镑的事 |
[35:43] | Maybe– I don’t know. | 也许 我也不知道 |
[35:44] | Maybe we should take some time away, | 也许我们该休假一段时间 |
[35:47] | outside the FBI’s range. | 远离联邦调查局的管辖范围 |
[35:49] | We can start in Cap d’Antibes while it’s still warm, | 我们可以趁现在还暖和先去安提布岬 |
[35:51] | work our way up to Paris, | 一路玩到巴黎 |
[35:52] | over to Amsterdam, then Copenhagen. | 再飞阿姆斯特丹 最后去哥本哈根 |
[36:05] | I’m not going to Copenhagen. | 我不想去哥本哈根 |
[36:07] | Okay, I should’ve mentioned Alex. | 好吧 我应该早点提到艾莱士 |
[36:09] | This isn’t about Alex, Neal. | 这和艾莱士无关 尼尔 |
[36:11] | You can’t just say, | 你没法直接说 |
[36:13] | “Hey, Kate, let’s go to Copenhagen | 凯特 我们去哥本哈根吧 |
[36:15] | for this opportunity Alex told me about.” | 因为艾莱士说这是一次好机会 |
[36:17] | You just tried to con me. | 你刚还想骗我 |
[36:21] | I made a mistake, okay? | 我错了 好吗 |
[36:28] | I’m doing this for us. | 我这样是为了我们 |
[36:32] | That music box is worth a fortune. | 那个八音盒价值不菲 |
[36:34] | It can give us the life we want. | 能让我们过上无忧无虑的生活 |
[36:39] | You went to Copenhagen without her. | 你一个人去了哥本哈根 |
[36:41] | Yeah. The box was there. | 是的 八音盒果然在那儿 |
[36:44] | But it was a three-person job. | 但这事需要三个人合力才能完成 |
[36:46] | Without Kate, it fell apart. | 而没有凯特 我们失手了 |
[36:48] | Alex ended up in a french hospital, and I barely escaped. | 艾莱士进了医院 而我侥幸逃跑 |
[36:51] | But someone at the palace pointed the finger at you. | 但宫殿里的人都认准是你 |
[36:53] | Everyone thought you had the box. | 大家都以为你拿了八音盒 |
[36:55] | I didn’t correct them. | 我没有出来澄清 |
[36:57] | Sure. It gave you great street cred. | 肯定的 它让你在行内获得了口碑 |
[36:59] | I came back to new york. | 我回到了纽约 |
[37:01] | Kate was gone. | 凯特不见了踪影 |
[37:03] | Well, she learned something from me, | 她算是看清了我 |
[37:04] | ’cause she disappeared. | 所以她消失了 |
[37:06] | I started running big cons. | 我开始大肆行骗 |
[37:09] | Guess I was trying to get her attention. | 我想是为了引起她的注意 |
[37:12] | Well, you certainly got ours, | 这个 你倒是引起了我们的注意 |
[37:14] | Steve Tabernackle. | 比如斯蒂夫·泰伯奈克 |
[37:16] | You knew about Steve? | 你连斯蒂夫的事都知道啊 |
[37:17] | We knew a lot of things. | 我们知道的还不少 |
[37:19] | Before returning to New York, | 在回纽约前 |
[37:20] | Caffrey popped up in Denmark and France. | 卡夫瑞在丹麦和法国现身 |
[37:23] | He’s not afraid to cross borders. | 看来他不怕越境 |
[37:24] | He definitely does his homework. | 他肯定做足了功课 |
[37:26] | We flagged his aliases at all ports of entry. | 我们把他的化名上报了所有出境口 |
[37:28] | I mean, when we get a hit, we throw up roadblocks. | 一旦他暴露 我们就设置路障 让他自投罗网 |
[37:30] | No, he’ll never use the same I.D. Twice. | 不行 他不会重复使用同一个身份 |
[37:32] | Tell me something I haven’t heard. | 说点新的想法 |
[37:35] | What about you? | 你有什么想法 |
[37:36] | Agent… | 这位探员 |
[37:37] | Berrigan. | 柏瑞根 |
[37:39] | You’re on the run. How do I catch you? | 你在亡命天涯 我们要怎么捉到你 |
[37:41] | Stake out my girlfriend? | 监视我的女友 |
[37:44] | Well, Caffrey has one, right? | 卡夫瑞有女朋友吧 |
[37:46] | We think they split up. | 他们不是分手了吗 |
[37:47] | Well, but we know where she is. | 但我们知道这女的在哪 |
[37:48] | – Does she know we’re onto her? – No. | -她知道我们在监视她吗 -不知道 |
[37:50] | We’ve never had enough on her to bring her in. | 我们没有足够证据逮捕她 |
[37:52] | And he hasn’t gone anywhere near her. | 他从没有靠近过她 |
[37:56] | Hang on. | 慢着 |
[37:57] | It took us months to catch her, | 我们花费了几个月追查她 |
[37:58] | And she never stays in the same place for more than a week. | 她从没在同一处停留超过一星期 |
[38:01] | She’s hiding from him. | 她在躲着他 |
[38:03] | He doesn’t know where she is. | 他不知道她在哪儿 |
[38:13] | Hey, ruby’s in Burma. | 缅甸有红宝石 |
[38:15] | I’m gonna need a bush plane to get — | 帮我搞架小型飞机 |
[38:17] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[38:18] | Did your pigeon die? | 你的鸽子死了吗 |
[38:19] | No, Estelle’s fine — best homer in the city. | 没有 艾斯戴尔平安无事 它是最棒的信鸽 |
[38:22] | Then what? | 那怎么了 |
[38:24] | I received some news. | 我得到了一些消息 |
[38:25] | Some…Information has surfaced on the street. | 道上有些风声 |
[38:29] | Kate? | 是关于凯特 |
[38:30] | Y-you have to understand. | 你得想清楚 |
[38:32] | It comes from a highly unreliable source. | 消息的来源很不可靠 |
[38:35] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[38:36] | His name is Jimmy the snitch. | 泄漏消息的人叫吉米 |
[38:37] | I need a location. | 告诉我她在哪儿 |
[38:39] | Neal, this smells like a trap. | 尼尔 这十有八九是个圈套 |
[38:41] | I don’t care. I need to see her. | 我不管 我要见到她 |
[38:48] | It’s a storage facility. | 是个储存仓库 |
[38:49] | She’ll be there this afternoon. | 她今天下午会去那儿 |
[38:52] | All right. Thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[38:56] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[38:58] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[39:15] | Forging Raphael. | 拉斐尔的赝品 |
[39:17] | You’ve gotten good. | 手艺不错 |
[39:19] | I heard the real painting was stolen. | 我听说真品被偷了 |
[39:21] | I hoped it would get your attention. | 我希望这能引起你的注意 |
[39:23] | It did. | 的确 |
[39:27] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[39:29] | I lied to you about a lot of things, Kate, | 我对你说过很多谎 凯特 |
[39:31] | But I never lied about loving you. | 但我对你绝对是真心的 |
[39:36] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[39:41] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:00] | How did you find me? | 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[40:01] | Well, Moz heard you were fencing Mauritian penny stamps. | 蚊子打听到你在贩卖毛里求斯的邮票 |
[40:06] | I quit dealing in stamps. | 我早就不交易邮票了 |
[40:11] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[40:15] | FBI! Hands on your head! | 联邦调查局 把手举起来 |
[40:22] | Agent Burke. | 博尔克探员 |
[40:23] | Neal Caffrey. You’re under arrest. | 尼尔·卡夫瑞 你被捕了 |
[40:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:35] | I never would have found her without you. | 没有你我永远找不到她 |
[40:39] | It’s my pleasure. | 不用谢 |
[40:43] | So you guys were all in that municipal van out front? | 这么说你们都窝在门外那辆多功能货车里吗 |
[40:46] | That’s got to be uncomfortable. | 那地方肯定挤得要命 |
[40:47] | Doesn’t smell too good, either. | 空气还流通不畅呢 |
[41:09] | And you know the rest. | 后面的事你都知道了 |
[41:12] | all right, so what do we do next? | 好吧 我们下一步该怎么做 |
[41:13] | We find Adler. | 我们要找到阿德勒 |
[41:15] | He’s the key to this whole damn thing. | 他是整件破事的关键人物 |
[41:16] | Well, I’ve looked. | 我查过了 |
[41:17] | His trail didn’t go cold, | 他现在是神龙见首不见尾 |
[41:19] | Peter. There is no trail. | 彼得 没有任何蛛丝马迹 |
[41:20] | I caught you when I found out what you wanted most. | 我利用你最想要的东西抓住了你 |
[41:23] | We know what he wants most. | 我们知道他最想要是什么 |
[41:25] | The fractal. | 分形体 |
[41:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:28] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[41:29] | You have any ideas? | 有没有什么头绪 |
[41:31] | It must mean something, must point somewhere. | 这肯定暗示着某种东西 指向某个地方 |
[41:36] | Are you telling me the truth, Neal? | 你和我说的都是真话吗 尼尔 |
[41:38] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[41:42] | I only know one of your friends who’s into origami. | 我知道你只有一个喜欢折纸的朋友 |
[41:44] | Alex has been here. | 艾莱士来过这儿 |
[41:47] | And this receipt is from today. | 这个收据上的日期是今天 |
[41:50] | What does she think it is? | 她觉得这是什么 |
[41:54] | It’s a fractal antenna. | 分形体天线 |
[41:55] | They’re in everything now. | 它们无处不在 |
[41:56] | There’s one in your cellphone. | 你手机上也有这玩意 |
[41:58] | And this shape corresponds to a specific frequency | 这个形状刚好和一个特定频段相吻合 |
[42:01] | for an emergency beacon. | 是个紧急求助信号 |
[42:04] | Emergency beacon? | 紧急求助信号 |
[42:05] | You’re telling me that if we build a real one of these | 你是说如果我们造一个一模一样的天线 |
[42:09] | And we hook that up to a radio — | 再把它和收音机连起来 |
[42:10] | It’s gonna lead us to a boat or a plane | 就能指引我们找到一艘船或者一架飞机 |
[42:12] | or something that disappeared in the 1940s. | 或是在40年代消失的任何东西 |
[42:14] | Something worth killing two people, | 这个东西值得他杀死两个人 |
[42:16] | Something worth all this? | 不惜一切代价来寻找 |
[42:17] | It’s worth it to Adler. | 它对阿德勒至关重要 |
[42:20] | Then I guess we have to find it first. | 那我们得比他先找出来 |