| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Coming here always reminds me of traveling. | 到这来总让我想起旅行 | 
| [00:04] | I tried to get you to go to France. | 我之前有想让你一起去法国 | 
| [00:06] | – No, you fled to France. – Nitpicking. | -你那是逃去法国 -你真吹毛求疵 | 
| [00:08] | You had quite a run there for a while — | 你那会还真是窜了不少地方 | 
| [00:10] | The Riviera, Copenhagen. | 里维埃拉[海滨度假胜地] 哥本哈根 | 
| [00:12] | I should’ve sent postcards. | 早知道该给你寄明信片 | 
| [00:13] | No, I had interpol warrants — just as good. | 不用 我有国际刑警的逮捕令 意思差不多 | 
| [00:16] | “Neal’s robbing a palace. Wish you were here.” | “尼尔在抢劫一座宫殿 你在就好了” | 
| [00:18] | Good times. | 真怀念 | 
| [00:20] | Where would you go — anywhere in the world? | 你有出过国吗 | 
| [00:22] | Sweden. | 瑞典 | 
| [00:23] | I like vikings — | 我喜欢维京海盗 | 
| [00:25] | A sword in my hand, a good ship under my feet. | 手持利剑 扬帆出海 | 
| [00:27] | Pillage and plunder — I knew that under that lawman exterior | 喜欢抢劫和掠夺 我就知道在你正义的外表下 | 
| [00:30] | beats the heart of a thief. | 藏着一颗盗贼的心 | 
| [00:32] | Well, maybe I just like hats with horns. | 好吧 也许我只是喜欢牛角帽 | 
| [00:36] | That’s our guy — undersecretary of Asian Affairs. | 就是他 亚洲事务部副部长 | 
| [00:40] | – He asked for us? – Yep. | -他要我们帮忙吗 -对 | 
| [00:42] | What does the state department want with the FBI? | 国务院为何要找联调局帮忙 | 
| [00:45] | Let’s ask him. | 问他不就知道了 | 
| [00:49] | Agent Burke? Adam Wilson. | 你是博尔克探员吧 我是亚当·威尔逊 | 
| [00:52] | And you must be Neal Caffrey. | 你一定就是尼尔·卡夫瑞了 | 
| [00:54] | Thanks for coming. | 多谢二位前来 | 
| [00:55] | It’s not often get a request | 联合国大使办公室 | 
| [00:56] | from the U.N. Ambassador’s office. | 可不常有求于我们 | 
| [00:58] | How can we help? | 请问有何能帮你们 | 
| [01:00] | His name is Christopher Harlowe. | 他叫克里斯托弗·哈罗 | 
| [01:02] | He’s an american college student | 他是个美国大学生 | 
| [01:04] | being held in Kabaw prison in Burma. | 现被关在缅甸的卡波监狱 | 
| [01:07] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [01:08] | He’s accused of smuggling a ruby out of the country. | 他被控将一块红宝石走私出境 | 
| [01:12] | Gem smuggling in Burma — that’s serious. | 在缅甸走私宝石 那可是大事 | 
| [01:14] | We believe the charges are trumped up. | 我们认为那纯属无中生有 | 
| [01:15] | You think they grabbed him to embarrass the U.S.? | 你觉得他们是想让美国丢脸吗 | 
| [01:18] | It’s possible. | 有可能 | 
| [01:19] | Our relations with Burma aren’t good. | 我们和缅甸的关系不好 | 
| [01:21] | We’re in the middle of trade negotiations that aren’t moving. | 我们的贸易谈判正处于僵持状态 | 
| [01:23] | This is a kid with no criminal record, | 这个孩子没有犯罪记录 | 
| [01:25] | No prior travel or contacts in the region. | 在那个国家没有熟人 之前也没有去过 | 
| [01:28] | I sympathize with your problem, but where do we come in? | 对此我表示同情 但我们能提供什么帮助 | 
| [01:31] | We’ve heard chatter that the ruby was smuggled out of Burma | 有传闻称将缅甸的红宝石走私出境 | 
| [01:34] | by someone else | 的其实另有其人 | 
| [01:36] | And that it’s here in Manhattan. | 而他就在曼哈顿 | 
| [01:38] | We find the real smuggler, | 我们查出真正的走私犯 | 
| [01:39] | And the case against Christopher falls apart. | 对克里斯托弗的指控就不攻自破 | 
| [01:41] | Exactly. Can you help? | 一点没错 你们能帮忙吗 | 
| [01:47] | Christopher Harlowe is charged | 克里斯托弗·哈罗被控 | 
| [01:49] | with stealing this — the Mandalay ruby. | 偷窃了这个 曼德勒红宝石 | 
| [01:52] | It’s a 237-carat pigeon blood. | 237克拉的鸽子血红宝石 | 
| [01:54] | Pigeon blood? | 鸽子血 | 
| [01:56] | It’s a local description of the deep-red color | 这是当地对最昂贵的深红色 | 
| [01:58] | Of the most prized burmese gems. | 缅甸宝石的描述说法 | 
| [02:00] | No pigeons were harmed in the mining of this ruby. | 并不是说在开采这块宝石时伤害了鸽子 | 
| [02:02] | I’ll take mine medium rare. | 看上去好大一块牛排啊 | 
| [02:04] | That’s good to know. | 好吧 不好笑 | 
| [02:05] | In the last year, it was held in a secured vault | 去年 这块宝石被保管在 | 
| [02:08] | at a state mining facility, under army guard, | 一个国家采矿所 由部队看守 | 
| [02:11] | in the middle of a jungle. | 还位于丛林深处 | 
| [02:13] | Not exactly a prime location | 对个大学生来说就这么过去偷走 | 
| [02:14] | for a college kid to just walk in and grab it. | 那里可不是什么优越的地理位置 | 
| [02:16] | No. The mine is in the mogok valley. | 没错 那地方位于抹谷山谷 | 
| [02:18] | You can get there by a helicopter | 你只能乘直升机过去 | 
| [02:19] | or a seven-hour jeep ride over some nasty terrain. | 不然得开上7小时吉普穿越那恶劣的地形 | 
| [02:22] | You just know these things? | 这你都知道啊 | 
| [02:23] | Yeah, that’s why they keep me around. Mm. | 当然 所以他们才需要我嘛 | 
| [02:25] | You’d need some muscle, a cargo plane, | 你需要一些帮手 一架货机 | 
| [02:27] | And a few grand in bribe money just to get started. | 还得花上一些银子打通门路 | 
| [02:29] | You would? | 你会这么做吗 | 
| [02:31] | And who knows what else? | 谁知道还有其他什么 | 
| [02:32] | Because I’ve never considered stealing gems in Burma. | 因为我可从没想过要在缅甸偷宝石 | 
| [02:38] | What if this kid’s guilty? | 如果那孩子真有罪呢 | 
| [02:40] | We’re working under the assumption he’s not. | 我们得先假设他无罪 | 
| [02:42] | If we find the thief in Manhattan, | 如果我们在曼哈顿抓到真凶 | 
| [02:44] | Then the Burmese case against Christopher falls apart. | 针对克里斯托弗的指控就不攻自破 | 
| [02:46] | So, Diana, Jones, see if any of our usual gem fences | 戴安 琼斯 去查下有没有销赃惯犯 | 
| [02:50] | – have been in Burma lately. – Got it. | -最近去过缅甸 -明白 | 
| [02:53] | Neal. | 尼尔 | 
| [02:53] | Sniff around my contacts | 找我的狐朋狗友探探消息 | 
| [02:55] | and see if anybody’s hocking a 237-carat pigeon blood. | 有没有人要出手一块237克拉的红宝石 | 
| [02:58] | That’s why I keep you around. | 所以我才需要你 | 
| [03:05] | You know, you look at the world differently | 知道吗 当你骑着大象 | 
| [03:06] | when you’ve crossed the Irrawaddy river | 穿过依洛瓦底江 | 
| [03:07] | on the shoulders of an elephant. | 你整个世界观都变了 | 
| [03:09] | – You’ve been to Burma? – Myanmar. | -你去过缅甸吗 -是缅甸联邦 | 
| [03:11] | Guess I missed that postcard. | 看来我没收到那张明信片 | 
| [03:13] | Thank you for referring to our country by its true name. | 谢谢你纠正我国的名字 | 
| [03:15] | Of course. | 那是自然 | 
| [03:16] | We changed our name to myanmar in 1989 after — | 我们在1989年更名缅甸联邦 在由… | 
| [03:19] | after a military junta took over, I know. | 在由军队接管政府之后 我知道 | 
| [03:21] | But America still recognizes it as Burma. | 但美国依然将其称作缅甸 | 
| [03:24] | One of the many reasons | 这也就是我国和贵国 | 
| [03:25] | we find negotiating with your country difficult. | 很难达成一致的理由之一 | 
| [03:27] | This is Ambassador Than Kyi. | 这位是季谭大使 | 
| [03:29] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 | 
| [03:30] | I’m sorry we couldn’t meet under better circumstances. | 很抱歉我们不得不在这种情形下见面 | 
| [03:33] | Special Agent Burke, FBI, | 我是联邦调查局的博尔克特别探员 | 
| [03:35] | And this is my consultant, Neal Caffrey. | 这位是我的顾问 尼尔·卡夫瑞 | 
| [03:37] | Mr. Caffrey. | 卡夫瑞先生 | 
| [03:39] | You understand that my government | 你也明白我国政府 | 
| [03:41] | is under no obligation to turn over the dvd | 没有义务提供 | 
| [03:43] | of Christopher Harlowe’s confession, | 克里斯托弗·哈罗的供认录像 | 
| [03:45] | As this is purely an internal matter. | 因为这完全是国内事务 | 
| [03:47] | I’m sure pressure from amnesty international | 我相信来自国际特赦组织 | 
| [03:49] | to confirm the health and well-being | 确认克里斯托弗·哈罗 | 
| [03:50] | of Christopher Harlowe | 健康状况的压力 | 
| [03:51] | had nothing to do with it, either. | 也与此事没有关系 | 
| [03:55] | The dvd will verify that he is being well-treated. | 这个录像能确认他受到的是优待 | 
| [03:57] | But also that he’s guilty of the theft. | 但他还是被控偷了宝石 | 
| [03:59] | Sadly, yes. | 很不幸 是的 | 
| [04:01] | Ambassador Kyi, if we prove that someone else stole the ruby, | 季大使 如果我们证明偷宝石的另有其人 | 
| [04:03] | I assume you would release Christopher? | 我想你们会释放克里斯托弗的吧 | 
| [04:06] | Well, of course I would bring that evidence to our courts. | 我当然会把证据交给我们的法庭 | 
| [04:08] | I believe the Myanmar people have a saying — | 我相信缅甸联邦人民有句谚语 | 
| [04:11] | Even if the truth is buried for centuries, | 即使是掩埋了再久的真相 | 
| [04:13] | It will eventually come out and thrive. | 总有一天终会大白于天下 | 
| [04:16] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [04:17] | But keep in mind that he will be sentenced in one week. | 但是别忘了 一周内他就会被判刑 | 
| [04:19] | After that, it would be very difficult | 在那之后 即使那句谚语这么说 | 
| [04:21] | to reverse the decision, despite our proverbs. | 想要扭转决定也是无能为力了 | 
| [04:26] | Thank you, ambassador. | 谢谢你 大使先生 | 
| [04:28] | You’re quite welcome. | 不用客气 | 
| [04:35] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢 先生们 | 
| [04:36] | Yeah, maybe we’ll meet again | 客气 我们也许会再见面 | 
| [04:38] | under less-political circumstances. | 不带政治立场的私下见面 | 
| [04:40] | That would be nice. | 那真不错 | 
| [04:44] | Love that you had that Burmese proverb ready to go. Mm. | 你准备的那句缅甸谚语不错嘛 有你的 | 
| [04:47] | They also say, “Beware a man’s shadow and a bee’s sting.” | 他们还说 “小心人的影子和蜇人的蜜蜂” | 
| [04:51] | What does that mean? | 那是啥意思 | 
| [04:53] | I have no idea. | 完全不知道 | 
| [04:54] | – Then you used the right one. – Yeah. | -所以你用了另一个吗 -没错 | 
| [04:58] | Did he just trash a parking ticket? | 他刚是把违章停车罚单给扔了吗 | 
| [05:00] | Yeah, just like it was a bubble-gum wrapper. | 没错 就跟扔泡泡糖包装一样 | 
| [05:04] | Diplomatic immunity. | 外交豁免权 | 
| [05:06] | – The bane of meter maids everywhere. – Yeah. | -电子警察还真是无处不在 -那是 | 
| [05:08] | This case is going to be different than we’re used to. | 这起案子与以往不同 | 
| [05:11] | Our laws don’t apply. | 我们的法律不起作用了 | 
| [05:12] | I hope Chris can hold out the week. | 但愿克里斯能撑过一个礼拜 | 
| [05:14] | For whatever reason, they want to make an example out of him. | 不管出于什么原因 他们是想杀鸡儆猴 | 
| [05:18] | Once he’s sentenced by the junta, | 一旦他被军方处决 | 
| [05:20] | No civilian court will overturn his verdict. | 没有民事法庭敢推翻他的裁决 | 
| [05:22] | We have one week to prove he didn’t do it. | 我们只有一周时间证明他无罪 | 
| [05:44] | The Burmese have been stonewalling since Chris’ arrest. | 自从克里斯被捕后缅甸方就一直在打太极拳 | 
| [05:47] | We weren’t even aware there was a tape. | 我们甚至都没意识到有录像 | 
| [05:49] | Well, you can thank agent berrigan for this. | 这点你要感谢柏瑞根探员 | 
| [05:51] | The regional director of southeast asia’s a friend. | 东南亚地区负责人是我朋友 | 
| [05:54] | She was able to pressure them into turning over proof of life. | 她想法子迫使他们交出了对方活着的证据 | 
| [05:57] | The good thing about this is they wouldn’t let us see it | 好在他应该没事 | 
| [05:59] | unless he was all right. | 不然他们不会给我们看 | 
| [06:01] | Go ahead. | 来吧 | 
| [06:05] | State your name. | 你叫什么名字 | 
| [06:07] | Christopher Harlowe. | 克里斯托弗·哈罗 | 
| [06:09] | I have some questions. | 我有些问题要问你 | 
| [06:11] | Are you prepared to answer them? | 你能回答吗 | 
| [06:12] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 | 
| [06:14] | Are you being treated well? | 你有受到优待吗 | 
| [06:16] | I’ve been given everything I need. | 我的要求都有被满足 | 
| [06:19] | Did you steal the ruby? | 你有偷红宝石吗 | 
| [06:20] | That’s what I’m accused of. | 这是我被指控的罪名 | 
| [06:25] | Did you steal it — yes or no? | 你有偷吗 有还是没有 | 
| [06:27] | Yes. | 有 | 
| [06:29] | Who helped you? | 谁帮助了你 | 
| [06:30] | I was alone. | 我是单干的 | 
| [06:34] | How did you manage such a feat? | 你是怎么干的 | 
| [06:36] | I crossed the stream into the base. | 我涉水进入堡垒 | 
| [06:39] | Then I bribed a guard to get the ruby. | 贿赂了守卫拿走了宝石 | 
| [06:45] | That’s gonna be hard to refute. | 这就难翻案了 | 
| [06:47] | When you came to us, | 来找我们时 | 
| [06:48] | you already knew that he had confessed. | 你已经知道他认罪了 | 
| [06:50] | Yeah, sorry. I should’ve mentioned that. | 是的 抱歉 我应该告诉你们 | 
| [06:52] | But Chris has absolutely no criminal record whatsoever. | 可克里斯没有任何前科 | 
| [06:56] | Chris? | 克里斯 | 
| [06:58] | We’re meeting outside your workplace. | 现在不在你的地盘 | 
| [07:00] | You’re comfortable calling him Chris. | 你却仍然昵称他为克里斯 | 
| [07:02] | Chris isn’t just any kid, is he? | 克里斯不是外人吧 | 
| [07:04] | He’s your son. | 他是你儿子 | 
| [07:05] | That’s why you really came to us. | 这才是你找我们的原因 | 
| [07:09] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [07:12] | Chris and I have become…distant. | 克里斯和我已经疏远了 | 
| [07:16] | He took his mother’s name after the divorce. | 我和前妻离婚后 他跟了母亲姓 | 
| [07:18] | Our contact is down to e-mails at birthdays and holidays, | 我们只在节日和生日互通邮件 | 
| [07:21] | but if the Burmese are made aware that he is my son — | 可如果让缅甸人知道他是我儿子 | 
| [07:25] | You don’t want him used as a bargaining chip. | 你不想让缅甸人用他当筹码 | 
| [07:27] | We may not be close, but I’m still his father. | 虽然我们不亲近 可我终归是他父亲 | 
| [07:30] | I can’t put him in jeopardy. | 我不能让他卷入危险中 | 
| [07:31] | We’ll handle this. | 交给我们吧 | 
| [07:33] | He was doing something with his hand. | 他的手做了些小动作 | 
| [07:35] | Do you think he was sending a signal? | 有没有可能是在发信息 | 
| [07:36] | The children of diplomats are trained | 外交官的子女都受过训练 | 
| [07:38] | to send messages if they’re in trouble. | 知道身陷险境时怎么发信息 | 
| [07:40] | We’re gonna need to get a look at the rest of that tape. | 我们得看了完整的录像才知道 | 
| [07:45] | What kind of father is that? | 这算是哪门子的父亲 | 
| [07:46] | His job puts Chris at further risk, | 他的工作会给克里斯带来更大风险 | 
| [07:48] | so he came to us sub-rosa instead to protect him. | 所以他私下找我们想要保护儿子 | 
| [07:51] | Tough love? | 这就是严父的爱 | 
| [07:52] | It’s what my father would have done. | 换了我爸也会这么干 | 
| [07:54] | Your dad was a bricklayer, not a diplomat. | 你爸是搞建筑的不搞外交 | 
| [07:56] | Okay, so he would’ve tried to break through | 好吧 那他会直接去 | 
| [07:57] | the mortar walls of the prison first instead, | 凿穿监狱的墙 | 
| [08:00] | but he would’ve done the same thing. | 手段不同可本质一样 | 
| [08:02] | What about yours? | 你爸呢 | 
| [08:04] | – My dad? – Yeah. I don’t know much about him. | -我爸 -他的事我知道的不多 | 
| [08:06] | Oh. I thought you knew everything about me. | 不会吧 我以为你对我了如指掌 | 
| [08:08] | Well, there’s a big, gaping hole before your 18th birthday. | 你18岁之前的事对我还是空白 | 
| [08:11] | Enjoy the mystery. | 留点神秘感吧 | 
| [08:12] | Oh, come on. You don’t want to talk about him? | 别吊胃口 你不想谈他的事 | 
| [08:14] | What do you want me to say? | 你想听什么 | 
| [08:16] | I don’t know. Start small. | 不知道 一点点来吧 | 
| [08:17] | What did he do for a living? | 他是干什么的 | 
| [08:19] | My dad was a cop. | 我爸是警察 | 
| [08:23] | A cop?! | 警察 | 
| [08:24] | You said start small. | 今天的一点点说完了 | 
| [08:26] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天愉快 | 
| [08:27] | You c– | 你不能… | 
| [08:28] | Nope. | 不说了 | 
| [08:29] | – Come on, a cop? – No. | -竟然是警察 -打住 | 
| [08:34] | You know, I’d appreciate it | 要是你下次 | 
| [08:35] | if you’d replenish my supply when you diminish it. | 喝完了能再给我补充点就好了 | 
| [08:38] | I’m wallowing. | 我是借酒浇愁 | 
| [08:39] | Word on the street | 道上人说 | 
| [08:40] | is you went to Randy Morosco for information. | 你找兰迪·莫罗斯科挖情报 | 
| [08:43] | Well, a unique black-market pigeon blood | 最近有一颗被盗的极品鸽子血 | 
| [08:44] | recently made its way to New York, | 流入纽约 | 
| [08:46] | and none of the local shops have anything like it. | 可又没出现在本地市场上 | 
| [08:48] | No one would try to sell a stone like that | 没切割之前 | 
| [08:49] | without cutting it first. | 谁也不敢出手 | 
| [08:50] | It calls too much attention to itself. | 那太引人注目了 | 
| [08:52] | One would think. That’s why Randy Morosco’s the kind of guy | 所以我才找兰迪·莫罗斯科 | 
| [08:55] | that can help me find it. | 他能帮上忙 | 
| [08:56] | I’m a gem expert. | 我可是宝石行家 | 
| [08:57] | That’s true. | 当然 | 
| [08:59] | And you asked to keep your distance from the FBI. | 可你说过要和联调局保持距离 | 
| [09:00] | I was doing you a favor. | 我是为你着想 | 
| [09:01] | Oh, by conversing with my archrival? | 为我着想就投向我的竞争对手 | 
| [09:04] | Everyone’s your archrival, Moz. | 你是无可匹敌的 蚊子 | 
| [09:09] | But I would like the chance at first veto on helping. | 那也得等我拒绝后你才能找别人 | 
| [09:13] | I will come to you first next time. | 下次先问过你 | 
| [09:18] | Hey, Moz. | 蚊子 | 
| [09:19] | Yeah? | 啥 | 
| [09:21] | Are you ever curious about your birth parents? | 你有没有好奇过你亲生父母是怎样的人 | 
| [09:23] | No, thanks. | 算了吧 | 
| [09:25] | I don’t need to look into the crystal ball of my future. | 我可不想预知我未来会变成什么样 | 
| [09:29] | Are you heading down that road again? | 你又开始查那事儿了 | 
| [09:31] | No, I was talking with Peter today, and my father came up. | 不是 跟彼得聊天时提到了我爸 | 
| [09:35] | You want to lie down on the couch? | 需要心理治疗不 | 
| [09:36] | I’ll get my notepad. | 等我拿上笔记本 | 
| [09:38] | No, thanks, Dr. Freud. | 不劳费心 佛洛依德大夫 | 
| [09:40] | I just find it fascinating, | 我发现这事儿值得玩味 | 
| [09:42] | considering your patriarchal relationship with the suit | 考虑到你和探员叔的监护被监护关系 | 
| [09:45] | and your penchant for breaking the law. | 以及你的猫鼠游戏情结 | 
| [09:47] | Does Peter know? | 彼得知道吗 | 
| [09:49] | I said he was a cop. | 我只说了他是警察 | 
| [09:52] | Ah. You gonna tell him? | 你会全部交待吗 | 
| [09:55] | – You know, he could be useful. – Moz. | -他也许能帮上忙 -蚊子 够了 | 
| [09:59] | So, Randy and the ruby. | 说说兰迪和红宝石吧 | 
| [10:02] | How long’s it been since you’ve seen him? | 你跟他多久没见了 | 
| [10:03] | Before I went to prison. | 从我坐牢后就没见过 | 
| [10:05] | Think he’s gonna talk to you? | 他会理你吗 | 
| [10:07] | Of course… | 当然 | 
| [10:08] | Provided I’m the guy he remembers. | 只要出现的是他认识的那个我 | 
| [10:15] | Don’t you want the frame? | 不要相框吗 | 
| [10:16] | No, thanks. | 不用了 | 
| [10:19] | What’s with the glasses? | 眼镜是干什么用的 | 
| [10:20] | Oh, just easier to examine the gems with. | 方便检验宝石 | 
| [10:23] | You have 20/20 vision. | 你可是双眼2.0 | 
| [10:27] | Randy’s having a trunk show at his store in a few days. | 兰迪过几天要在店里开宝石展示会 | 
| [10:29] | That’s where they show their | 就是把拿到的货 | 
| [10:30] | latest wares to a select group of buyers. | 展示给经过挑选的一批买家 | 
| [10:31] | – I know what a trunk show is. – Oh, excuse me. | -这我懂 -我小看您了 | 
| [10:34] | He plays on the gray side of the valuable-stones market. | 他在宝石市场的黑白两道间游走 | 
| [10:37] | It’s not about the uniqueness of the cut, | 并非靠独特的切割工艺 | 
| [10:38] | but the story behind it. | 而是给宝石编造故事 | 
| [10:39] | The more memorable the tale, the more people will pay. | 故事越传奇 价钱卖得越高 | 
| [10:41] | Like getting smuggled out of a burmese fortress? | 比如在缅甸人的层层守备下被盗 | 
| [10:43] | Now you’re proving my point. Let me do the talking. | 你抓住重点了 一会让我跟他谈 | 
| [10:46] | Or I can get a search warrant to find the damn ruby. | 或者让我弄个搜查令直接拿回宝石 | 
| [10:49] | Chris doesn’t have time to spare. | 克里斯可没多少时间 | 
| [10:50] | Which is exactly why we’re not waiting around for a warrant. | 所以我们就不必费时等搜查令了 | 
| [10:52] | If the ruby’s in there, I’ll find out. | 如果宝石在他手里 我会找出来 | 
| [10:54] | Why does your way beat my way? | 怎么证明你的方式比我的强 | 
| [10:56] | ’cause a friend of mine knows Randy. | 我有个朋友认识兰迪 | 
| [10:58] | And don’t let his rough exterior fool you. | 他表面看是个粗人 | 
| [10:59] | The man can slice a gem like Marcel Tolkowsky himself. | 可切割手艺堪比马歇尔·托尔科夫斯基 | 
| [11:02] | Oh, well, Marcel Tolkowsky. Why didn’t you tell me? | 马歇尔·托尔科夫斯基 没听你说过 | 
| [11:09] | Mr. Donnelly, what a surprise. | 唐纳利先生 真是稀客 | 
| [11:13] | You said friend, not alias. | 你说是朋友 没说用化名 | 
| [11:14] | I consider them my friends. | 化名可是好朋友 | 
| [11:15] | Randy, always a pleasure. | 兰迪 见到你很高兴 | 
| [11:17] | How’s the family? | 家里人怎么样 | 
| [11:19] | Oh, you’re opening pandora’s box. | 提到这个就得容我炫耀一下 | 
| [11:21] | Nancy recently made partner at the firm, | 南茜最近成了公司合伙人 | 
| [11:23] | and Dylan is — he’s obsessed with soccer. | 迪兰最近迷足球 | 
| [11:25] | Beautiful. | 真够幸福 | 
| [11:26] | Love the new haircut on your boy. | 你儿子的新头型不错 | 
| [11:28] | I barely recognize him. | 几乎认不出来了 | 
| [11:30] | Time flies. | 时间飞逝啊 | 
| [11:30] | Listen, we’re in a bit of a rush, Randy. | 我们赶时间 兰迪 | 
| [11:32] | This is Nancy’s brother, | 这是南茜的哥哥 | 
| [11:34] | Mr. Satchmo. | 沙奇摩先生[彼得家狗名] | 
| [11:36] | He reminded me that Nancy’s birthday is coming up. | 他提醒我快到南茜生日了 | 
| [11:38] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [11:39] | I’m here to confirm he makes up | 他去年完全忘了这事 | 
| [11:41] | for totally forgetting it last year. | 今年得让他做点补偿 | 
| [11:43] | I heard you recently designed a piece | 我听说你最近设计了一款首饰 | 
| [11:44] | that could do the trick — | 这正是我需要的 | 
| [11:46] | The, uh, rarer, the better. | 越稀罕越好 | 
| [11:48] | I might have a few new things. | 我倒是有几样新品 | 
| [11:50] | You ready, Mr. Donnelly? | 请您鉴赏一下 唐纳利先生 | 
| [11:53] | Mr. Satchmo? | 沙奇摩先生一起来吧 | 
| [11:55] | Oh, yeah. | 算你行 | 
| [12:08] | These are some of my finest pieces. | 这是我最好的几件 | 
| [12:13] | There. | 这个 | 
| [12:15] | There we go, huh? | 还有这个 | 
| [12:19] | I think this could be the one. | 我看非这件莫属了 | 
| [12:22] | You have a good eye, Mr. Donnelly. | 有眼光 唐纳利先生 | 
| [12:23] | 200 carats, S1 quality. | 200克拉 S1级 | 
| [12:26] | May I see the provenance? | 能看看证书吗 | 
| [12:28] | Paperwork is boring. | 这些材料无聊透顶 | 
| [12:31] | Did you know that this necklace | 你知道吗 这条项链 | 
| [12:33] | was part of the Maharajah’s collection | 可是印度大君的收藏品 | 
| [12:35] | From 1805 to 1954? | 从1805年直到1954年 | 
| [12:39] | You see the dents on the side? | 你看边上的凹痕 | 
| [12:41] | Oh, an imperfection. Shame. | 有点瑕疵 真可惜 | 
| [12:43] | Au contraire — | 正相反 | 
| [12:44] | When the Maharajah’s wife | 大君的妻子发现 | 
| [12:45] | found him sleeping with a servant girl, | 他和女仆有染 | 
| [12:47] | she threw it against a wall. | 就把项链摔向墙上 | 
| [12:49] | Intriguing, yes? | 很传奇吧 | 
| [12:51] | The servant girl grabbed the necklace and ran. | 女仆抓起项链逃走了 | 
| [12:54] | Now, though she was penniless, she refused to sell it, | 尽管她身无分文 依然拒绝卖掉项链 | 
| [12:58] | Because its beauty was more important to her than wealth. | 因为对她来说 它的美比财富重要得多 | 
| [13:01] | No other gem in the world has its history, | 可谓是最具传奇的一块宝石 | 
| [13:03] | Hence the… augmented price. | 因此价钱…也就翻了几番 | 
| [13:06] | Fascinating. Would you excuse us a moment? | 很神奇 我们失陪一下 | 
| [13:09] | Great story. | 故事不错 | 
| [13:17] | This provenance is fake. | 宝石出处是瞎编的 | 
| [13:19] | The setting is period, | 项链有年头了 | 
| [13:20] | but the stone was recently cut and polished | 但宝石是最近切割打磨 | 
| [13:22] | using technology that didn’t exist 150 years ago. | 所运用的技术150年前根本没有 | 
| [13:24] | This necklace is our pigeon blood. | 这条项链就是我们要找的”鸽子血” | 
| [13:26] | 200 carats, s1 — it’s got to be. | 200克拉 S1级[含少量杂质] 一定是 | 
| [13:29] | I got this. | 交给我 | 
| [13:34] | It’s quite an imperfection, Randy. | 这瑕疵不小啊 兰迪 | 
| [13:35] | I’m sure Nancy would appreciate the story. | 我觉得南茜肯定会喜欢这个故事 | 
| [13:37] | Uh, he was talking about your paperwork. | 他说的是你的文件 | 
| [13:40] | FBI. You’re selling stolen merchandise. | 联邦调查局 你涉嫌贩卖偷窃物品 | 
| [13:43] | George, what is this? | 乔治 怎么回事 | 
| [13:44] | Peter, you just burned a perfectly good alias. | 彼得 你刚毁掉一个完美的化名 | 
| [13:46] | – And you named me after my dog. – Touche. | -你还用我家狗狗名称呼我呢 -也是 | 
| [13:49] | You’re gonna tell me another story, Randy, | 告诉我另一个故事吧 兰迪 | 
| [13:51] | one about the person who sold you this ruby. | 卖你这块红宝石的人的故事 | 
| [14:00] | Randy claims he doesn’t know the real name | 兰迪声称他不知道 | 
| [14:02] | of the man who sold him the piece. | 卖他宝石的人的真名 | 
| [14:03] | He give a description? | 他对那人做描述了吗 | 
| [14:04] | Not one that will I.D. him — british accent. | 但不足以确定那人身份 英国口音 | 
| [14:07] | This stone was the first time | 倒手这块宝石是兰迪 | 
| [14:08] | Randy did business with this guy. | 第一次和这家伙做生意 | 
| [14:10] | Yeah, he said he’d bring back more, | 是啊 他说他还会来光顾 | 
| [14:12] | but we can’t afford to wait. | 但我们没时间了 | 
| [14:13] | So we make him come to us. | 那我们让他主动送上门 | 
| [14:16] | We’ll use his trunk show | 我们可以利用他的巡回展 | 
| [14:17] | to host a viewing of exquisite gems. | 举办一次精品宝石展 | 
| [14:19] | We’ll invite the who’s who of the jewelry world. | 我们把宝石界的人都请来 | 
| [14:21] | With the hope that our ruby smuggler | 但愿那个走私红宝石的家伙 | 
| [14:22] | won’t be able to resist stopping by | 抵挡不住诱惑 | 
| [14:24] | to check out the competition. | 过来参加竞争 | 
| [14:26] | And when he does, we take him in, | 如果他来了 我们就逮捕他 | 
| [14:27] | get him to confess, and clear Chris. | 迫使他招供 还克里斯清白 | 
| [14:30] | Sounds good on paper — one problem. | 这主意听起来不错 但有个问题 | 
| [14:32] | These people know Randy’s inventory. | 这些人知道兰迪有什么存货 | 
| [14:33] | If we’re gonna pull this off, we need to — | 如果想成功 就要… | 
| [14:35] | Show them the old razzle-dazzle? | 使出眼花缭乱的花招吗 | 
| [14:37] | With flawless gems, not… | 要有无瑕的宝石 不是什么… | 
| [14:38] | Jazz hands. | 爵士舞手势挥两下 | 
| [14:41] | I was hoping I’d never have to share this with you. | 本想死也不告诉你这事的 | 
| [14:43] | The FBI has a gem vault, and you didn’t tell me? | 调查局有宝石金库 你竟然没告诉我 | 
| [14:46] | Why give an alcoholic a drink? | 干嘛要给酒鬼喝酒呢 | 
| [14:48] | They’re waiting for us in the conference room. | 他们在会议室等我们 | 
| [14:50] | How many jewels do I get to take? | 我能拿走多少珠宝 | 
| [14:51] | – Take? – Use. | -拿走 -使用 | 
| [14:53] | For this particular mission. | 为了这次特殊的任务 | 
| [14:54] | Plenty. | 很多 | 
| [14:55] | When the bureau comes across black-market gems, | 当调查局查到黑市宝石 | 
| [14:57] | we confiscate them. | 我们就会没收 | 
| [15:01] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [15:02] | And they accumulate in an evidence locker, gathering dust? | 再把它们堆在证物室积灰吗 | 
| [15:08] | That’s it? | 就这些吗 | 
| [15:10] | – These are the best we’ve got. – Are you serious? | -这是我们最好的珠宝 -你当真 | 
| [15:19] | These are nice. | 还不错 | 
| [15:21] | Nice? | 不错 | 
| [15:22] | You could buy a soho loft with one of these | 其中任何一颗都够买一套索霍区的阁楼 | 
| [15:24] | and still get change back. | 还能有剩余 | 
| [15:25] | – Well, they’ll help. – But? | -这些能起作用 -但是 | 
| [15:27] | But none of these are pigeon bloods. | 但是这些都不是”鸽子血” | 
| [15:30] | We need something that threatens | 如果我们想要揪出他 | 
| [15:31] | our smuggler’s corner on the market | 我们就得要能威胁到那 | 
| [15:32] | if we’re gonna draw him out. | 走私犯宝石垄断地位的珠宝 | 
| [15:33] | I don’t think the FBI will authorize us | 我想联邦调查局不会授权 | 
| [15:35] | taking a trip to Burma. | 让我们去一趟缅甸 | 
| [15:36] | Right. | 是啊 | 
| [15:38] | So I’ll need an oven that reaches 2,000 degrees celsius | 那我需要一个温度能达到两千摄氏度的烤炉 | 
| [15:40] | and some welding equipment. | 还有一些焊接工具 | 
| [15:56] | Perhaps assisting the suit isn’t so bad. | 协助你家小探员还真好玩儿 | 
| [15:59] | Impressive tools. | 超赞的工具 | 
| [16:01] | I haven’t had this much fun since I tripped Noam Chomsky. | 自从绊倒诺姆·科姆斯基后 我还没这么开心过 | 
| [16:04] | You need to get out more, flashdance. | 你得多出来玩玩 小叮当 | 
| [16:07] | Hey, you want to make a star ruby? | 你想做星彩红宝石吗 | 
| [16:09] | We can put masonic etchings in the silk veins. | 我们能在丝脉中加入共济会蚀刻 | 
| [16:12] | We’re not rewriting history. Let’s keep it simple. | 我们不是在重写历史 还是简单点吧 | 
| [16:14] | Note my immediate boredom. | 干嘛扫我兴致 | 
| [16:20] | Help me explain why an oxyhydrogen blowtorch | 帮我解释下 为什么氢氧喷灯 | 
| [16:23] | is gonna show up on my expense report. | 会出现在我的开销报告上 | 
| [16:25] | It’s my own improvement | 这是我对奥古斯特·威诺尔 | 
| [16:27] | of Auguste Verneuil’s flame fusion apparatus. | 熔焰装置的改进 | 
| [16:31] | You’re making that up. | 你就瞎编吧 | 
| [16:32] | We’re making synthetic rubies, “Plebe-ian.” | 我们还要不要做人工红宝石啊 “叔民” | 
| [16:35] | It’s plebeian. | 是”庶民” | 
| [16:39] | How long till it’s cooked? | 还要多长时间 | 
| [16:40] | About six hours. We’re halfway there. | 大约六个小时 进行到一半了 | 
| [16:43] | Will this fool our brit? | 这能骗过那个英国佬吗 | 
| [16:45] | Verneuils have curved growth lines. | 威诺尔的方法做出来有弯曲的生长线 | 
| [16:47] | Natural crystals run parallel. | 自然形成的晶体则是平行线 | 
| [16:48] | But it requires high magnification — | 但是要高倍放大才看得清 | 
| [16:50] | Close enough for government work. | 对于政府工作来说 绰绰有余了 | 
| [16:52] | That’s what I want to hear. | 这还差不多 | 
| [16:53] | Suit, your supplies are much appreciated. | 小探员 很感谢你的供给 | 
| [16:56] | Ohh, you told him he could keep the equipment, didn’t you? | 你不是和他说可以留着这设备吧 | 
| [16:59] | He doesn’t work for free. | 他可不是无偿服务 | 
| [17:00] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 | 
| [17:40] | Nice clarity. | 透彻度不错 | 
| [17:41] | Yeah. It’s perfect. | 是啊 很完美 | 
| [17:43] | Perfect is good, right? | 完美是好事吧 | 
| [17:45] | Not quite. | 不是 | 
| [17:45] | See, perfection is the antithesis of authenticity. | 完美是真实的对立面 | 
| [17:51] | Real gems have flaws. Now ours has one. | 真正的宝石有瑕疵 我们的也有了 | 
| [17:54] | Great. All right, I talked to Randy. | 很好 我跟兰迪谈过 | 
| [17:56] | The show is set for tomorrow night. | 展示会明天举行 | 
| [17:58] | Unless they’re looking at it under a microscope, | 只要他们不用显微镜看 | 
| [18:00] | you’ll be fine. | 就没事 | 
| [18:01] | I think I have a fix for that. | 我想到了解决办法 | 
| [18:14] | All right. You ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 | 
| [18:15] | They didn’t cover the runway walk at quantico, | 在匡迪科时没教过走模特步 | 
| [18:17] | but I think I can figure it out, Mr. Satchmo. | 不过我应该能应付 沙奇摩先生 | 
| [18:20] | I made you a model. I deserve that. | 我让你当模特 我罪有应得 | 
| [18:22] | I have to admit, this ruby looks pretty damn good. | 我得说 这宝石看起来真不错 | 
| [18:25] | So do you. | 你也是 | 
| [18:31] | Cameras set? | 摄像机弄好了吗 | 
| [18:33] | Recording on every door. | 每个入口都有 | 
| [18:34] | If our smuggler shows up, we’ll get him on tape. | 如果走私犯现身 一定会拍到他 | 
| [18:36] | Have you ever considered a career in modeling? | 考虑过投身模特行业吗 | 
| [18:38] | I prefer being an FBI agent. | 我更喜欢当调查局探员 | 
| [18:41] | It means I carry a gun. | 那意味着我有配枪 | 
| [18:43] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [18:50] | You’re barking up the wrong tree in so many ways. | 你真是搞错了对象 各种错 | 
| [18:53] | Hey, it’s a party. | 派对嘛 | 
| [18:57] | The word is out. | 话都传出去了 | 
| [18:59] | As to whether or not the | 至于你们找的那个人 | 
| [19:00] | guy you’re looking for will show up is… | 会不会出现 就… | 
| [19:24] | Gorgeous. | 美极了 | 
| [19:25] | The ruby or the model? | 是说红宝石还是模特 | 
| [19:28] | Both. | 二者都美 | 
| [19:29] | Is the stone yours? | 宝石是你的吗 | 
| [19:31] | Discovered it last month | 上个月在苏格兰高地 | 
| [19:32] | at a castle in the Scottish highlands — | 一座城堡中发现 | 
| [19:34] | in a rock collection, of all places. | 是一系列宝石收藏品种的一块 | 
| [19:38] | A Scottish rock collection? Clever story. | 宝石收藏 故事编得不错 | 
| [19:42] | Well, the Maharajah bit was good, too. | 印度君主的故事编得也不错 | 
| [19:45] | But paperwork’s a little suspect | 不过对于这么高端的宝石 | 
| [19:47] | for such a high-profile gem. | 那些文件有点可疑 | 
| [19:48] | Those are the papers I got from the sellers. | 那是我从卖主那里拿到的文件 | 
| [19:51] | It’s authentic. | 绝对保真 | 
| [19:52] | To all but the most discerning eye. | 但是逃不过我的火眼金睛 | 
| [19:54] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 | 
| [19:56] | The mandalay ruby was a master get. | 曼德勒的红宝石是极品 | 
| [19:59] | – As was yours. – Thank you. | -你的也是 -谢谢 | 
| [20:01] | Where’d it come from? | 你的从哪找到的 | 
| [20:02] | Not one for a little healthy competition? | 怎么 一点点良性竞争不好吗 | 
| [20:04] | I’ve done quite well on my own. | 我一个人干得很好 | 
| [20:06] | I know you have, | 我知道 | 
| [20:08] | which is why I’ve arranged this little show — | 所以我才举办了这场展示会 | 
| [20:11] | to meet you. | 为了见见你 | 
| [20:14] | Think of the money to be made if we combined our efforts. | 试想一下 如果我们合作会赚多少钱 | 
| [20:18] | When I see a good opportunity, I take it. | 当我看到机会 我自会把握 | 
| [20:21] | But I don’t discuss business in a public setting. | 但我不在公共场合谈生意 | 
| [20:24] | We could talk downstairs. | 我们可以下楼谈 | 
| [20:27] | I’ll finish my drink, and I’ll meet you there. | 我喝完这杯 我们楼下见 | 
| [20:35] | Caffrey’s on the move. | 卡夫瑞开始行动了 | 
| [20:36] | I’ll stay on the ruby smuggler. | 我负责盯住红宝石走私犯 | 
| [20:39] | Good. Be ready. | 很好 做好准备 | 
| [20:42] | There you are. | 你来了 | 
| [20:44] | Thought you’d changed your mind. | 我以为你改主意了 | 
| [20:46] | Just making sure no one saw us leave together. | 我是为了确认没人看到我们在一起 | 
| [20:49] | We’re good. | 没人看见 | 
| [20:50] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [20:53] | You think I can’t find out your sources by myself? | 你以为我自己找不出你的货源吗 | 
| [20:56] | Guess you do like working alone. | 看来你的确喜欢单干 | 
| [20:58] | Personally, I like to work with a team. | 而我比较喜欢团队合作 | 
| [21:02] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 | 
| [21:04] | Here’s one of them right now. | 这是我一位队友 | 
| [21:06] | One more step, and he’s dead. | 再动一动 我就杀了他 | 
| [21:07] | FBI. Lower your weapon. | 联调局探员 放下武器 | 
| [21:09] | And another one. | 那位也是我队友 | 
| [21:12] | Hi. | 你好啊 | 
| [21:15] | A minute ago, the charge would’ve been smuggling. | 刚才你的罪名还是走私 | 
| [21:18] | Now it’s attempted murder of an FBI agent. | 现在则是意图谋杀联调局探员 | 
| [21:21] | Let’s talk deal. | 咱们来聊聊吧 | 
| [21:23] | He makes a good one. Trust me. | 他可很会谈”生意” 相信我 | 
| [21:29] | The mandalay ruby theft was quite impressive. | 曼德勒红宝石盗窃案令人印象深刻啊 | 
| [21:32] | Well, thank you. | 多谢 | 
| [21:33] | In my field, it’s rare to be recognized for your work. | 干我这行的可很少听到赞赏 | 
| [21:37] | And this statement covers the entire theft? | 这份口供包括了盗窃全过程吗 | 
| [21:41] | I didn’t leave out a detail, per our agreement. | 依照协议 我没遗漏任何细节 | 
| [21:46] | Have you ever seen this kid? | 你见过这个男孩没 | 
| [21:48] | Nope. | 没有 | 
| [21:49] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [21:50] | I prefer to work alone. | 我喜欢单干 | 
| [21:56] | Chris will be fine. | 克里斯会没事的 | 
| [21:58] | The ambassador promised to call | 驻美大使承诺 | 
| [22:00] | as soon as Collins’ statement to the Burmese authorities | 柯林斯的口供一经缅甸官方采纳 | 
| [22:02] | has been taken and Chris is released. | 克里斯就会被释放 他就来电话 | 
| [22:04] | I won’t believe anything until he’s free and home. | 在我儿子安全到家前 我什么都不信 | 
| [22:08] | When was the last time you saw your son? | 你什么时候最后一次见到你儿子 | 
| [22:10] | Eight years ago. | 八年前 | 
| [22:11] | I’m sure it must be pretty difficult with your position. | 我知道身处高位 你一定很不容易 | 
| [22:15] | My divorce was messy. | 我离婚时弄得一团糟 | 
| [22:17] | I tried to remain close with Chris, | 我想和克里斯保持亲密 | 
| [22:19] | But he ended up resenting everything I stand for. | 但他却憎恨起我主张的一切 | 
| [22:22] | And ultimately, he said he didn’t need me. | 最终他说他不再需要我 | 
| [22:26] | A 12-year-old doesn’t know what he does or doesn’t need. | 12岁的孩子不懂得他到底想要什么 | 
| [22:30] | He didn’t want to be my son. | 他不想当我儿子 | 
| [22:32] | There was nothing I could do. | 我无能为力 | 
| [22:33] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [22:34] | Well, you’re his father. | 但你是他父亲 | 
| [22:36] | You should have kept trying. | 你应该继续努力 | 
| [22:37] | I realize that. | 这我明白 | 
| [22:42] | That’s why I’m here now. | 所以我才来这里 | 
| [22:44] | Peter, the ambassador’s aid just called. | 彼得 大使刚来电话 | 
| [22:47] | They want to see you. | 他们想见你 | 
| [22:54] | Absolutely. That’s him. | 没错 就是他 | 
| [22:56] | That’s the guy who helped me with the ruby theft. | 他就是我盗窃红宝石的帮凶 | 
| [22:58] | I showed you this photo. | 我给你看过这张照片 | 
| [23:00] | You said you’d never seen him. | 你说你从没见过他 | 
| [23:02] | Well, I didn’t recognize him at first. | 我一开始没认出来嘛 | 
| [23:04] | When we met, he, uh, had a beard. | 我们碰头的时候 他还留着胡子 | 
| [23:06] | It was fortunate that I could spend a few moments | 真庆幸我能和柯林斯先生 | 
| [23:08] | with Mr. Collins in order to confirm details. | 花点时间确定部分细节 | 
| [23:11] | Obviously, there were omissions. | 看来你们的调查有所疏漏 | 
| [23:14] | Fine — then give Collins back to me, | 那好 让柯林斯跟我们走 | 
| [23:16] | and I’ll get him for attempted murder. | 我要以故意伤害罪起诉他 | 
| [23:18] | No, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 不行 | 
| [23:19] | But now that he’s on Burmese soil, | 由于他人在缅甸土地上 | 
| [23:20] | we need to extradite him for his part in the theft. | 我们得以他的盗窃罪名 将他引渡回国 | 
| [23:23] | So he gets to go home | 就是说 他平安回家 | 
| [23:24] | while an innocent American stays in jail. | 而一个无辜的美国人却要待在监狱里 | 
| [23:27] | We made a deal. | 我们说好了的 | 
| [23:30] | Looks like he made a better one. | 看来他谈了笔更好的”生意” | 
| [23:35] | This isn’t over. | 咱们没完 | 
| [23:42] | The Burmese government keeps Collins a political asylum. | 缅甸政府给柯林斯提供政治避难 | 
| [23:45] | I’m hoping that the tape will tell us something. | 希望录像带里能有有用信息 | 
| [23:50] | He’s got his crossword. | 某人要玩纵横字谜了 | 
| [23:51] | Helps me think. | 有助我思考 | 
| [23:53] | Your infamous multitasking? | 你那传说中的多任务大脑思考 | 
| [23:54] | I’m surprised you can’t do it. | 我很惊讶你居然做不到 | 
| [23:56] | I like to hone in, focus. | 我喜欢锁定目标 专心致志 | 
| [23:57] | Oh. Where do you think that trait comes from? | 你觉得你这特质是哪儿来的 | 
| [24:00] | Nice try. | 问得挺妙 | 
| [24:01] | – I don’t want to talk about my Dad. – Fine. | -我不想谈我父亲 -好吧 | 
| [24:03] | – Do your crossword. – Okay. | -做你的字谜去 -好吧 | 
| [24:11] | Six-letter word for embarrassing genetic overseer. | 六个字 指让人不爽又基因遗传的监护者 | 
| [24:15] | Parent. | 父亲或者母亲 | 
| [24:18] | – Let me see that. – No. | -让我看看 -就不给 | 
| [24:19] | – You made that up. – So sue me. | -你瞎编的 -咬我呀 | 
| [24:21] | For four years, I studied your every move, | 我研究你的一举一动 长达四年 | 
| [24:24] | and not one word about your father. | 却从未发现你父亲的一点一滴 | 
| [24:26] | Then all of a sudden, | 突然之间 | 
| [24:27] | you drop a bomb on me that he’s a cop? | 你告诉我他是警察 晴天霹雳啊 | 
| [24:30] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [24:32] | I’ll tell you everything my Mom told me. | 我告诉你我妈妈的说法 | 
| [24:34] | Good. | 好 | 
| [24:36] | I didn’t know him. | 我不记得太多 | 
| [24:38] | He died when I was 2. | 我两岁时 他就死了 | 
| [24:40] | Ah, Neal, I’m sorry. | 尼尔 我很遗憾 | 
| [24:41] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [24:42] | Mom said he went out in a hail of gunfire, | 我妈妈说他因为要抓获一帮坏人 | 
| [24:44] | taking down a whole gang of bad guys. | 而扯入一场枪战 | 
| [24:46] | He was a hero. | 他是个英雄 | 
| [24:48] | I grew up wanting to be just like him. | 我一直渴望能像他一样 | 
| [24:51] | Other kids played cowboys and Indians. | 其他孩子假扮牛仔和印第安猎手 | 
| [24:53] | I pretended I was my Dad. | 我就假装我是我爸爸 | 
| [24:57] | Got really good with guns. | 我枪耍得很溜 | 
| [25:01] | So, now you know. | 这下你知道了 | 
| [25:02] | Glad I do. | 很高兴你跟我分享 | 
| [25:09] | Diana? | 戴安 | 
| [25:11] | I got a copy of Christopher’s video. | 我弄到了克里斯托弗视频的复件 | 
| [25:13] | Anything? | 有重要信息没 | 
| [25:14] | Yeah. You’re gonna want to see this. | 有 你得过来看看 | 
| [25:22] | You must owe your friend at Amnesty International | 你回头可真得好好请请 | 
| [25:24] | a seriously expensive dinner. | 你在国际特赦组织的那位朋友 | 
| [25:25] | Don’t ask. | 别提了 | 
| [25:26] | At this rate, I’ll have to build her a new kitchen. | 照这速度 我能给她家修个厨房了 | 
| [25:28] | The Burmese cropped the video. | 缅甸政府对视频进行了剪辑 | 
| [25:30] | They knew Chris might try to send a message. | 他们知道克里斯会设法传递信息 | 
| [25:32] | Mm. So they only showed us his face. | 所以只给我们看他的面部 | 
| [25:33] | But Amnesty got access to the raw signal. | 但这位”特赦朋友”拿到了原始片源 | 
| [25:36] | His hand gestures are clearly indicating something. | 他的手势很明显想传达某种信息 | 
| [25:41] | Oh, he’s touching the letters on his T-shirt. | 他在指他衬衣上的字母 | 
| [25:44] | Speed up the video. | 快进 | 
| [25:47] | “R” “R.” | |
| [25:49] | “O.” He’s good. | “O” 他挺机灵 | 
| [25:51] | He’s rehearsed it. It’s what I’d do. | 他在复述 要我就会这么做 | 
| [25:55] | “C” “C.” | |
| [25:57] | Knee. He just touched his knee. | 膝盖 他刚刚碰了膝盖 | 
| [25:59] | “K”? R-o-c-k — rock. | “K” R-o-c-k是单词rock | 
| [26:02] | “E” “E.” | |
| [26:04] | “R” “R.” | |
| [26:05] | Got it. Rocker. | 明白了 摇滚女孩 | 
| [26:07] | That’s his girlfriend’s nickname. | 是他女朋友的昵称 | 
| [26:09] | The Burmese may have already figured it out. | 缅甸政府那边可能已经明白了 | 
| [26:11] | Get Wilson on the phone. | 给威尔逊打电话 | 
| [26:15] | I got here as soon as I could. | 我以最快速度赶过来了 | 
| [26:16] | Maggie’s in the conference room, | 玛姬在会议室 | 
| [26:17] | giving a statement to one of my agents. | 跟我一位探员做笔录 | 
| [26:19] | Thought her name was Rocker. | 她名字就叫摇滚女孩吗 | 
| [26:20] | It’s her nickname. | 是她的昵称 | 
| [26:21] | Using a nickname was smart — | 用昵称很巧妙 | 
| [26:23] | makes it harder for the Burmese to decode. | 不容易被缅甸政府破解 | 
| [26:25] | Unfortunately, not hard enough. | 可惜的是 也不是很难破解 | 
| [26:27] | Miss Sheldon, would you mind telling | 谢尔顿小姐 能把你跟我们说的 | 
| [26:29] | Mr. Wilson from the State Department | 对国务院的威尔逊先生 | 
| [26:31] | what you told us? | 再说一遍吗 | 
| [26:32] | Maggie, I’m Chris’ Dad. | 玛姬 我是克里斯的父亲 | 
| [26:35] | The Mr. Wilson? | 您就是他父亲威尔逊先生 | 
| [26:39] | Someone broke into my place this morning while I was out. | 今早我出门后 有人闯入我家 | 
| [26:42] | The Burmese got to her first. | 缅甸政府先找到了她 | 
| [26:45] | You know what they were looking for? | 知道他们在找什么吗 | 
| [26:47] | They stole my external hard drive, | 他们偷走了我的外接硬盘 | 
| [26:48] | but I keep a backup flash drive | 不过我随身带有一个备份优盘 | 
| [26:50] | of my cut footage on me. | 里面有我的视频剪辑 | 
| [26:52] | Chris was in Burma | 克里斯去缅甸 | 
| [26:54] | getting information about the rebel movement. | 调查反抗运动 | 
| [26:56] | Chris was? Why? | 克里斯为什么要去 | 
| [26:58] | He’s doing a documentary about the democracy of the region. | 他在拍摄一个当地民主情况的纪录片 | 
| [27:02] | Well, this came in last week. | 这是他上周发过来的 | 
| [27:08] | I should have gotten Tonkyo drunk before. | 我早该把通奇约灌醉了 | 
| [27:10] | He admitted to having cousins in the KNLA. | 他承认他在克伦族解放军里有亲戚 | 
| [27:13] | There’s a secret camp near the Indian border. | 他们在印度边境有个秘密营地 | 
| [27:15] | We’re going there now before he sobers up. | 趁他还没清醒 我们得赶紧去 | 
| [27:18] | I’ll drop this in the snail toss on the way, all right? | 我在路上再和你联系 好吗 | 
| [27:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [27:22] | What’s the KNLA? | 克伦族解放军是什么 | 
| [27:24] | The KNLA is a rebel group. | 克伦族解放军是个反抗组织 | 
| [27:25] | The Burmese government | 缅甸政府 | 
| [27:26] | has been trying to shut them down for decades. | 过去几十年里一直想镇压他们 | 
| [27:28] | The Burmese officials must have found out he was filming, | 缅甸政府肯定发现他在拍摄 | 
| [27:31] | pinned the ruby theft on him as a cover-up. | 就给他安了个盗窃红宝石的假罪名 | 
| [27:34] | I wish I’d known. I should have known. | 我真希望我早点知道 我早该知道 | 
| [27:36] | Chris is bullheaded. He likes to do everything on his own. | 克里斯顽固得很 他总喜欢单干 | 
| [27:38] | Yeah, but I could have helped him with safer access. | 是啊 可要是有我帮忙 他也不用如此冒险 | 
| [27:40] | This is all my fault. | 全是我的错 | 
| [27:42] | Chris doesn’t blame you for anything. | 克里斯一点都没有怪你 | 
| [27:47] | I think you should see this. | 我想你该看看这个 | 
| [27:54] | Progress is…slow on this remote plateau, | 在这片偏僻的高原上进展有些缓慢 | 
| [27:58] | but a wise man once said, | 但是一位智者曾经说过 | 
| [28:00] | “Slow progress is lasting progress.” | “慢 方能持久” | 
| [28:05] | Wait a minute. My dad said that. | 等会 这是我老爸说的话 | 
| [28:09] | I’m quoting my dad. | 我在引用我爸的话 | 
| [28:12] | Kind of cool. | 挺不错 | 
| [28:16] | I got to go. I love you. | 我得闪了 我爱你 | 
| [28:19] | That rocket attack | 那次火箭袭击 | 
| [28:20] | resulted in over half a dozen civilian casualties | 导致平民伤亡数超过6人 | 
| [28:23] | and was documented | 而且被红十字会和 | 
| [28:24] | by the red cross and physicians without borders. | 无国界医生组织记录了下来 | 
| [28:27] | We can use that to establish Chris’ whereabouts | 我们能用这个来确定窃案发生时 | 
| [28:29] | – at the time of the theft. – Yes, we can. | -克里斯的行踪 -对 确实可以 | 
| [28:31] | Jones, anything? | 琼斯 有发现吗 | 
| [28:32] | Yeah, a bank atm cam shows diplomatic plates arriving | 嗯 银行提款机的摄像头拍到一辆 | 
| [28:34] | and then leaving the front of Miss Sheldon’s building | 有外交牌照的车停在谢尔顿小姐的公寓前 | 
| [28:36] | several minutes later. | 逗留了几分钟便离开了 | 
| [28:37] | I think we should go pay our friend | 我看应该去拜访一下 | 
| [28:40] | the Burmese ambassador a little visit. | 我们那位缅甸大使朋友了 | 
| [28:55] | Hello again. | 又见面啦 | 
| [28:55] | Mr. Caffrey. Agent Burke. How can I help you? | 卡夫瑞先生 博尔克探员 有何贵干 | 
| [28:58] | This car was spotted at the scene of a crime. | 这辆车曾出现在某个犯罪现场 | 
| [29:00] | Another parking violation. | 又是违章停车吗 | 
| [29:02] | I will speak to my driver. | 我回头跟司机说下 | 
| [29:03] | Eh, it’s a little more serious than that. | 这次稍微严重点 | 
| [29:05] | Someone broke into an apartment in Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林的某间公寓被人强行闯入 | 
| [29:08] | I’d like my agent to search the vehicle. | 我想让我的探员搜查一下这辆车 | 
| [29:10] | Please. | 请便 | 
| [29:12] | Would it be all right if we searched you, as well? | 顺便给你搜身也没关系吧 | 
| [29:14] | I wouldn’t mind at all. | 完全没问题 | 
| [29:17] | They don’t let me do the searches. | 搜身这活儿轮不到我 | 
| [29:18] | Shame. | 真可惜 | 
| [29:22] | May I hold your bag? | 我帮你拿包吧 | 
| [29:23] | No. It’s a diplomatic pouch. | 不用了 这可是外交邮袋 | 
| [29:25] | Turn around, please. | 麻烦转身 | 
| [29:29] | – We need to get a look inside that bag. – Yeah. | -得想办法看看包里装的啥 -是啊 | 
| [29:32] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 | 
| [29:34] | I have evidence linking this vehicle | 有证据显示这辆车和我在调查的 | 
| [29:35] | to a crime I’m investigating. | 一宗案子有关 | 
| [29:37] | So far, your staff’s been very cooperative. | 目前为止你的职员都很配合 | 
| [29:40] | A search of that pouch would completely exonerate any of them | 如果能让我们搜查下那个邮袋 | 
| [29:44] | from connection to this crime. | 就能完全证明他们的清白了 | 
| [29:46] | International law states | 国际法规定 | 
| [29:47] | that the pouch is part of Burmese soil. | 那个邮袋归缅甸所有 | 
| [29:51] | I take it that’s a no? | 看来你是不答应了 | 
| [29:53] | We’re unable to assist you further. | 我们无法进一步配合你们的工作 | 
| [29:56] | You can take it up with the state department, of course. | 当然 你们可以去和国务院进行交涉 | 
| [29:58] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [30:00] | Suu Ram. | 苏兰 | 
| [30:04] | See you, Suu. | 回头见 苏 | 
| [30:05] | Maybe we can get the state department | 也许我们可以让国务院 | 
| [30:06] | to file a grievance, | 提出申诉 | 
| [30:08] | delay Chris’ sentencing somehow. | 设法推迟克里斯的宣判期 | 
| [30:10] | You really think that’ll help? | 你真觉得这办法有用么 | 
| [30:12] | No. No, I don’t. | 不 屁用没有 | 
| [30:18] | All right, look, I know this isn’t a good time, | 那个 我知道现在不太合适 | 
| [30:19] | – but I got to run. – Fine. | -不过我真得走了 -好吧 | 
| [30:21] | Really? | 这就放我走啦 | 
| [30:22] | Go. | 去吧 | 
| [30:23] | I’m not in the mood, anyway. | 我现在没心情闹你 | 
| [30:25] | – I’ll see you later. – Okay. | -回头见吧 -好 | 
| [30:40] | You were a little cryptic on the phone. | 打个电话还那么神秘 | 
| [30:42] | Phones can be tapped. | 电话有可能被窃听 | 
| [30:45] | Look, I can tell you think I haven’t been the best father. | 看得出来 你觉得我这个父亲并不称职 | 
| [30:49] | I’m not a dad. | 我没有孩子 | 
| [30:50] | I don’t know what it’s like. | 不知道为人父是什么样 | 
| [30:53] | There are a million things I’d do differently if I could. | 可以的话 有很多事情我想弥补 | 
| [30:57] | And I can’t help but think | 而且我忍不住一直在想 | 
| [30:58] | that Chris went over there because of me. | 克里斯去那里都是因为我 | 
| [31:00] | Or because he wants to be like you. | 又或者因为他想变成像你一样的人 | 
| [31:03] | You can help me make it right for my son. | 你可以帮我 让我尽到为人父的责任 | 
| [31:06] | What are you asking? | 你想我怎么做 | 
| [31:07] | If that hard drive leaves this country, | 如果那个硬盘离开这个国家 | 
| [31:09] | there’s no way they’re letting him go, | 他们就绝不可能放他走了 | 
| [31:11] | And any chance I have of getting to know my son again is gone. | 而我也再没机会重新了解我的儿子 | 
| [31:16] | The drive’s inside the Burmese mission. | 硬盘在缅甸使馆里 | 
| [31:18] | I know who you are, Mr. Caffrey. | 我知道你的能耐 卡夫瑞先生 | 
| [31:21] | You want me to steal it back. | 你想让我把它偷回来 | 
| [31:31] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们已经竭尽全力了 | 
| [31:34] | I’ll keep you in the loop. | 有进展我通知你 | 
| [31:37] | Wilson? | 威尔逊吗 | 
| [31:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [31:39] | How’s he holding up? | 他怎么样 | 
| [31:40] | Well, as best as he can. | 硬撑着呢 | 
| [31:42] | Any leads from your Washington contacts? | 华盛顿那边有什么线索吗 | 
| [31:44] | Oh, it’s a delicate situation. | 哼 说什么情况很微妙啦 | 
| [31:46] | Our people are talking to their people. | 我们在试图和他们交涉啦 | 
| [31:48] | – Is that diplo-speak for, “Stop beating a dead horse”? – Yeah. | -说白了就是”省省吧” 对吗 -是啊 | 
| [31:51] | And this is what your father chooses to do for a living? | 这就是你父亲选择的谋生之道啊 | 
| [31:53] | It has its perks. | 福利还是有的 | 
| [31:55] | I’ve seen what diplomats do with parking tickets. | 我可见过外交官怎么处理违规停车罚单 | 
| [31:59] | Does your father know Wilson? | 你父亲认识威尔逊吗 | 
| [32:00] | I don’t think so. | 应该不认识 | 
| [32:02] | Does Wilson have any other connection to the bureau? | 威尔逊跟局里还有什么别的关系吗 | 
| [32:04] | What are you getting at? | 你想说什么 | 
| [32:05] | Something’s been bugging me since the beginning. | 从一开始我就觉得不大对劲 | 
| [32:08] | Why did Wilson choose us? | 为什么威尔逊会选我们 | 
| [32:10] | Because you’re the best, and Caffrey’s… | 因为你是警界精英 而且卡夫瑞是… | 
| [32:15] | Yeah, he’s Caffrey. | 没错 别忘了他的老本行 | 
| [32:17] | From the get-go, Wilson wanted to work outside the box. | 从一开始 威尔逊就没打算按章办事 | 
| [32:20] | You think he’d be willing | 你觉得他为了救自己儿子 | 
| [32:21] | to go off reservation to save his son. | 甚至不惜使用非常手段 | 
| [32:23] | What father wouldn’t? | 可怜天下父母心嘛 | 
| [32:24] | Wilson wanted Neal from the beginning. | 从一开始威尔逊就是冲着尼尔而来 | 
| [32:26] | Pull Neal’s tracking detail for the last 36 hours. | 把36小时内尼尔的追踪明细调出来 | 
| [32:30] | You know, suddenly, I’m very curious | 我忽然就特别好奇 | 
| [32:32] | to know where he’s been. | 他都去过哪儿 | 
| [32:38] | All right, let’s walk through this, Liz Taylor. | 好啦 我们从头顺一遍 你个宝石控 | 
| [32:41] | Diana says the diplomatic pouch departs New York | 戴安说外交邮袋明早11点离开纽约 | 
| [32:43] | tomorrow on the 11:00 a.m. Air bagan flight to Burma. | 蒲甘航空 直飞缅甸 | 
| [32:47] | Also on the passenger list | 而且乘客名单上 | 
| [32:49] | is a Miss Suu Ram. | 还有苏兰小姐 | 
| [32:52] | Ah, she’s transporting the pouch personally. | 她要亲自运送那个邮袋 | 
| [32:55] | The ambassador’s limousine | 大使的豪华轿车 | 
| [32:56] | will drive her directly from the consulate to the plane, | 会把她从领事馆一路送上飞机 | 
| [33:00] | which only leaves us a few moments | 所以我们只能利用从领事馆到轿车 | 
| [33:01] | between the consulate and the limo | 这之间的一小段时间 | 
| [33:03] | to acquire its contents. | 拿到邮袋里的东西 | 
| [33:07] | Is that a cat? | 那是只猫吗 | 
| [33:08] | No. | 才不是 | 
| [33:09] | It’s the pouch with the Burmese crest — | 是那个邮袋 上面印着缅甸纹章 | 
| [33:11] | a cogwheel and a rice plant. | 一个钝齿轮和一株水稻 | 
| [33:13] | Looks like a cat. | 看着真像猫 | 
| [33:14] | It’s not. | 才没有 | 
| [33:16] | Anything in the pouch is the property of Burma, | 邮袋里的东西都属于缅甸财产 | 
| [33:19] | stolen or not. | 不管是不是赃物 | 
| [33:21] | You remove the drive, | 你拿走硬盘 | 
| [33:22] | you’re creating an international incident. | 就会引发一起国际事件 | 
| [33:24] | So, I get Suu Ram to do it for me using our ruby. | 所以要用咱的红宝石 好让苏兰帮帮忙 | 
| [33:28] | Oh, to take my heart would be less painful. | 真是比把我的心挖走还难受 | 
| [33:30] | We can always make another one. | 我们可以回头再做一个嘛 | 
| [33:32] | I say it’s the Mandalay just back from evidence, | 我就说这是用作证物的曼德勒红宝石 | 
| [33:35] | give her a quick look, | 给她瞥一眼 | 
| [33:36] | close the lid on the box, and she places it in the pouch. | 然后把盖子盖上 她自然会把它放到邮袋里 | 
| [33:39] | Unbeknownst to her, the box also contains | 可她不知道 这盒子还装有 | 
| [33:41] | a finite amount of ammonia and hydrochloric acid. | 一定量的氨水和盐酸 | 
| [33:44] | Moments after the clasp on the box is closed, | 一旦盒子上的扣环扣上 片刻之后 | 
| [33:48] | the liquids mix, and… | 两种液体混合 接着… | 
| [33:51] | And… | 然后… | 
| [33:55] | Shouldn’t a smoke bomb make smoke? | 烟幕弹不应该放烟才对么 | 
| [33:59] | Patience. | 莫急 | 
| [34:00] | In theory, Suu Ram spots smoke coming from the pouch, | 理论上说 苏兰发现邮袋里有烟冒出 | 
| [34:03] | dumps the contents onto American soil, | 便把邮袋里的东西都倒在美国领土上 | 
| [34:05] | and I reclaim the external drive as stolen evidence. | 然后我把那硬盘当作被盗证物取回 | 
| [34:08] | Thus proving our brilliance. | 从而证明了咱多有才 | 
| [34:23] | Peter. Hey. | 彼得 嗨 | 
| [34:24] | Neal. Mozzie. | 尼尔 蚊子 | 
| [34:29] | What you doing? | 你们干嘛呢 | 
| [34:31] | Discussing Hegel and his rational realism. | 在讨论黑格尔和他的理性唯实论 | 
| [34:33] | You? | 你呢 | 
| [34:35] | Casual stroll. | 随意溜达溜达 | 
| [34:37] | You’re smoking. | 你冒烟呢 | 
| [34:39] | It’s a smoking jacket. | 所以才叫它家居服嘛 | 
| [34:42] | Give us a moment? | 让我俩单独谈谈好吗 | 
| [34:43] | I will. | 好啊 | 
| [34:45] | Because the fresh air sounds exhilarating. | 呼吸新鲜空气可以让人精神百倍 | 
| [34:54] | You met with Wilson yesterday. | 你昨天去见威尔逊了 | 
| [34:56] | Neal, whatever he’s asking you to do — | 尼尔啊 不管他要你做什么… | 
| [34:58] | He’s got nowhere else to turn. | 他已经走投无路了 | 
| [35:00] | Oh, god, Neal. Don’t do it. | 天呐 尼尔 别这样 | 
| [35:01] | Look, Wilson’s trying to make good with his son, | 威尔逊想要弥补他儿子 | 
| [35:03] | and I can help him. | 而我能帮他 | 
| [35:04] | The system failed him. | 我们的体制帮不了他 | 
| [35:05] | You’re rationalizing, and you know it. | 你自己清楚 你这是在找借口 | 
| [35:08] | Nothing gives him or you or anyone | 没有人授予他和你 或是任何人 | 
| [35:10] | the right to go around the law. | 违法行事的权利 | 
| [35:11] | It’s his son. That gives him the right. | 可事关他儿子 他就有这权利 | 
| [35:14] | I don’t agree with that. | 不敢苟同 | 
| [35:15] | It’s what a father should do. | 这是父亲应尽的职责 | 
| [35:19] | All right, look… | 好吧 听着 | 
| [35:21] | Obviously, there’s more to the story with your dad. | 显然你爸的事另有隐情 | 
| [35:24] | I don’t know how badly it messed with your head. | 我不知道他是有多让你纠结 | 
| [35:26] | You’re right. You don’t. | 对 你是不知道 | 
| [35:30] | If this were your son… | 如果这事发生在你儿子 | 
| [35:32] | or my son… | 或者我儿子身上 | 
| [35:35] | I know what you would do. | 我知道你也会这么做 | 
| [35:38] | One wrong move inside the Burmese consulate, | 一旦你在缅甸领事馆内走错一步 | 
| [35:42] | and they will extradite you. | 他们就会引渡你 | 
| [35:44] | You’ll end up in a Kabaw prison. | 你会被关进卡波监狱 | 
| [35:47] | I can’t protect you. | 我保护不了你 | 
| [35:49] | I’m not asking you to. | 我又没要你保护我 | 
| [35:51] | Okay. | 随便你 | 
| [36:01] | So, are we good to go? | 我们准备好了吗 | 
| [36:05] | Yeah. | 走吧 | 
| [36:30] | – Mr. Caffrey. – Hello. | -卡夫瑞先生 -你好 | 
| [36:32] | Come to search my person again? | 又来搜身了么 | 
| [36:34] | No. | 不是 | 
| [36:35] | I came to return something you’ve been waiting for. | 我来归还一样属于你们的东西 | 
| [36:39] | The ruby. | 红宝石 | 
| [36:41] | As promised. | 如所承诺的那般 | 
| [36:42] | Excuse me. I must show this to the ambassador. | 不好意思 我要把它交给大使 | 
| [36:46] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [36:53] | – Boss? – What? | -头儿 -什么事 | 
| [36:54] | I’m glad I caught you. | 终于找到你了 | 
| [36:55] | I got Neal’s tracking data. | 我查了尼尔的跟踪数据 | 
| [36:57] | He’s at the Burmese mission. | 他在缅甸代表团那儿 | 
| [36:58] | I knew it. | 我就知道 | 
| [36:59] | He is going after the drive, isn’t he? | 他想要那个硬盘吧 | 
| [37:01] | It contains information | 里面有缅甸政府认为不宜 | 
| [37:02] | the burmese consider too sensitive to e-mail. | 通过邮件传送的敏感信息 | 
| [37:05] | They’ll go to extreme measures to protect it. | 他们会竭尽全力保护它 | 
| [37:07] | I warned him. | 我警告过他 | 
| [37:08] | Yeah, but you didn’t stop him. | 是啊 但你没有阻止他 | 
| [37:10] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 | 
| [37:11] | Boss, you could’ve chained him | 头儿 要是你愿意 | 
| [37:12] | to the desk if you wanted to, | 你大可以把他锁在身边 | 
| [37:13] | but you didn’t. | 但你没有 | 
| [37:14] | Are you saying I want him to get that drive? | 你是说是我要他去拿硬盘吗 | 
| [37:16] | I’m saying that you know Christopher’s innocent | 我是说你清楚克里斯托弗是无辜的 | 
| [37:18] | and you’re not exactly fond of diplomats. | 而你也不看好外交手段 | 
| [37:22] | I don’t want Neal to get caught. | 我不想尼尔被抓 | 
| [37:24] | Well, you know where he is. | 你知道他在哪儿 | 
| [37:26] | All right, have your diplomatic friends on speed dial. | 好吧 随时准备和你那外交朋友联络 | 
| [37:29] | If this goes wrong, | 如果出了什么差错 | 
| [37:30] | Neal and I are gonna start an international incident. | 尼尔和我就会造成国际事件 | 
| [37:42] | Mr. Caffrey, you’re still here. | 卡夫瑞先生 你还在啊 | 
| [37:44] | Yeah, I wanted to make sure the ruby makes it home safely. | 是啊 我想确认红宝石安全返乡 | 
| [37:48] | I assure you that it will. | 我向你保证肯定会 | 
| [37:50] | Myanmar’s thrilled to have its property back at home. | 缅甸人民看到国家财产回归肯定会很高兴 | 
| [37:53] | I’m sure you are. | 我也这么想 | 
| [37:55] | If you’ll excuse us. | 失陪了 | 
| [38:08] | Neal? | 尼尔 | 
| [38:09] | Peter. | 彼得 | 
| [38:11] | – Look, I know I… – I know. | -听着 -我懂的 | 
| [38:12] | What do you need me for? | 你要我帮什么忙 | 
| [38:14] | You’re not here to stop me? | 你不是来阻止我的吗 | 
| [38:15] | Savor this moment. | 好好享受这一刻吧 | 
| [38:17] | Already savoring. | 享受得不得了 | 
| [38:18] | Look, I’ll spare you the details, | 听着 细节一会再说 | 
| [38:19] | but basically, the smoking jacket’s not smoking. | 但总的来说 家居服还没冒烟 | 
| [38:21] | We need to stall. | 我们要拖延时间 | 
| [38:27] | To anyone else, do not open this pouch. | 不能向任何人打开这个邮包 | 
| [38:30] | Guard it with your life, because it has everything that we need. | 用生命来保护它 因为里面的东西至关重要 | 
| [38:34] | Mr. Ambassador… | 大使先生 | 
| [38:36] | …Beautiful day, isn’t it? | 今天天气不错啊 | 
| [38:39] | Agent Burke. | 博尔克探员 | 
| [38:41] | I trust you and your companion aren’t here | 我相信你和你的同伴 | 
| [38:43] | interfering with the official business of Myanmar. | 不是来干预缅甸公事的吧 | 
| [38:46] | Wouldn’t think of it. | 当然不是 | 
| [38:47] | Just happened to notice you’re parked near a hydrant | 只是碰巧注意到你的车停在了消防栓旁 | 
| [38:49] | With a ticket. | 上面还有罚单 | 
| [38:51] | This car is registered to the mission. | 此车为本次任务注册车辆 | 
| [38:53] | We don’t pay for parking tickets. | 因此不用付违规停车罚单 | 
| [38:55] | And your car’s registration can prove that? | 你有文件证明车辆注册吗 | 
| [38:58] | Hold this, please. | 拿好了 | 
| [39:06] | The registration. | 注册文件 | 
| [39:08] | And 18 parking tickets. | 还有十八张违规停车罚单 | 
| [39:10] | All unpaid. | 全没有缴纳罚款 | 
| [39:11] | – Diplomatic immunity. – Immunity, yeah. | -有外交豁免权 -有豁免权 | 
| [39:13] | Means that you can’t be held accountable | 也就是说你们 | 
| [39:15] | for these violations. | 不用为此类违规负责 | 
| [39:17] | You are, however… | 然而 你们却… | 
| [39:19] | required to help me close out my investigation | 有义务协助我 | 
| [39:21] | of said parking violations. | 调查违章停车问题 | 
| [39:24] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 | 
| [39:27] | November 8th. | 十一月八日 | 
| [39:29] | What’s your reason for not paying this one? | 你不缴纳罚款的原因是什么 | 
| [39:30] | Diplomatic immunity. | 有外交豁免权 | 
| [39:32] | Right. | 好的 | 
| [39:34] | Uh, here’s one for — oh, I can’t read that. | 这张是…我看不清 | 
| [39:37] | Do you know what that says? ‘s — I got it. August 2nd. | 这上面写了什么 看清了 八月二号 | 
| [39:41] | Diplomatic immunity. | 外交豁免权 | 
| [39:43] | Right. | 好的 | 
| [39:44] | Oh, look, here’s one from yesterday. | 这里还有张昨天的 | 
| [39:47] | Handicapped parking zone. | 残疾人专用停车位 | 
| [39:49] | You look healthy to me. | 你看上去挺健康的嘛 | 
| [39:50] | Diplomatic immunity. | 有外交豁免权 | 
| [39:52] | Ambassador? | 大使 | 
| [39:55] | What are you doing? You can’t open the pouch. | 你在干什么 你不能打开邮包 | 
| [39:57] | Put it back. Put everything back. | 放回去 把所有东西全放回去 | 
| [39:58] | – It was on fire. I didn’t — – What do we have here? | -着火了 -看看这是啥 | 
| [40:01] | You tampered with that pouch. | 你对邮包做了手脚 | 
| [40:03] | Ooh, you should call the police, have them look into that. | 那你叫警察来调查一下嘛 | 
| [40:06] | Give that to me. It’s official Myanmar property. | 把那东西给我 那是缅甸国家财产 | 
| [40:09] | Actually, it’s stolen property. | 事实上 现在算作赃物 | 
| [40:11] | He took that from a diplomatic pouch. | 他是从外交邮包里拿走的 | 
| [40:13] | No, I took it from a street in Manhattan. | 不对哦 我是从曼哈顿的大街上捡的 | 
| [40:15] | And now it’s evidence. | 现在它可是证物了 | 
| [40:18] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样做 | 
| [40:19] | Oh, actually, we can. | 我们当然可以 | 
| [40:21] | But rest assured, whoever took this external drive | 放心吧 不论谁拿了这个硬盘 | 
| [40:24] | will be dealt with. | 我们都会好好处理 | 
| [40:34] | Any blowback from the Burmese over the external drive? | 缅甸方面对这硬盘有何反应吗 | 
| [40:37] | They can’t admit it exists. | 他们不能承认此物存在 | 
| [40:39] | Footage of the rebels? | 反抗军的录像呢 | 
| [40:41] | It’s in U.S. hands now. Their identities are protected. | 现在我们手里 他们的身份得到了保护 | 
| [40:45] | Chris was probably more worried about them than himself. | 比起自己 克里斯大概更担心他们 | 
| [40:48] | Sounds like my son. | 真不愧是我儿子 | 
| [40:59] | Mr. Wilson. | 威尔逊先生 | 
| [41:00] | I am Mr. Nyi Tar. | 我是倪泰 | 
| [41:01] | I’ll be replacing Mr. Kyi | 我将取代季先生 | 
| [41:03] | as ambassador of the Myanmar mission. | 成为缅甸代表团大使 | 
| [41:05] | He had to return home for health reasons. | 他由于身体原因回到祖国 | 
| [41:09] | Sorry to hear that. | 真不幸 | 
| [41:10] | My country’s sincerest apologies | 对您家庭造成的不便 | 
| [41:12] | for your family’s inconvenience. | 我们深表遗憾 | 
| [41:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [41:21] | Chris! | 克里斯 | 
| [41:30] | Thank you… | 谢谢你们 | 
| [41:31] | for getting my son home to me. | 帮助我儿子回家 | 
| [41:34] | I know it was unconventional. | 我知道这件事不同传统 | 
| [41:38] | That’s our specialty. | 这就是我们的专长 | 
| [41:42] | Dad? | 爸爸 | 
| [41:51] | You asked me about my dad. | 你问关于我爸的事 | 
| [41:54] | I think my mom told me what any kid would want to hear. | 我觉得我妈的话只是想哄小孩开心 | 
| [41:58] | That he was a hero? | 你爸是英雄这事吗 | 
| [42:01] | He wasn’t. | 其实他不是 | 
| [42:03] | He was a dirty cop. | 他是个贪污警察 | 
| [42:05] | You’re not him. | 你不是他 | 
| [42:07] | If I’m not my father’s son… | 如果我不是我爸的儿子 | 
| [42:10] | Who am I? | 那我又是谁 | 
| [42:14] | Certain things are… | 我的血液中流淌着 | 
| [42:16] | in my blood. | 某种共性 | 
| [42:18] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 | 
| [42:20] | You did that. | 你做了那种好事 | 
| [42:23] | Christopher is free because of you. | 克里斯因为你才得以释放 | 
| [42:30] | Tell me about your mother. | 和我说说伯母的事嘛 | 
| [42:31] | – Not a chance. – Come on. | -想都别想 -说嘛 | 
| [42:32] | – Nope. – Did she wear hats? | -才不要 -她喜欢戴帽子吗 |