| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:07] | As you’re aware, | 如你所见 | 
| [00:08] | Matthew Keller pled down to manslaughter | 在你们以谋杀罪逮捕马修·凯勒后 | 
| [00:10] | after you two brought him in for murder. | 他请求降刑为过失杀人 | 
| [00:13] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [00:13] | His sentencing was this week. | 他这周就判决了 | 
| [00:15] | Yeah, he got 20 years at Barksdale. | 他要在巴克斯代尔关上20年 | 
| [00:17] | Yesterday, he contacted the department of justice. | 昨天 他联络了司法部 | 
| [00:20] | He says he has information critical to national security. | 声称他有关乎国家安全的重要情报 | 
| [00:24] | His sentencing didn’t go well. Now he wants a deal. | 他的刑期太长 所以想讨价还价 | 
| [00:26] | Probably. | 很可能 | 
| [00:27] | But we do that sometimes, Caffrey. | 但这也有过先例 卡夫瑞 | 
| [00:29] | We make deals with con men. | 我们和某些职业骗子就有过协议 | 
| [00:31] | What did Homeland Security say? | 国土安全局怎么说 | 
| [00:33] | Keller wouldn’t talk to them. | 凯勒不肯和他们交涉 | 
| [00:34] | He insisted he would only talk to you. | 他坚持只和你对话 | 
| [00:36] | Neal’s right. | 尼尔说的对 | 
| [00:37] | I seriously doubt he has any real information. | 我严重怀疑他究竟有没有情报 | 
| [00:39] | There’s no harm checking it out. | 去探个究竟总没错 | 
| [00:41] | Go talk to him. | 去和他谈谈 | 
| [00:45] | Who is this guy? | 这人什么来头 | 
| [00:46] | He’s an old rival of Neal’s. | 他是尼尔的一个老对头 | 
| [00:48] | They were baccarat partners in Morocco. | 他们是在摩洛哥时的牌搭子 | 
| [00:50] | Uh, backgammon in Monaco. | 是摩纳哥的西洋棋棋友 | 
| [00:52] | Close. | 差不多 | 
| [00:53] | And we were never partners. | 但我俩不是什么牌搭子 | 
| [00:54] | Mm, a contemporary of Neal’s — this I got to see. | 尼尔的临时搭档 那我还真得一睹真容 | 
| [00:57] | No, he’s not what you’d expect. | 不 这人和你想象的不一样 | 
| [00:59] | A little more Ratso Rizzo than Cary Grant. | 这人是小毛贼 不是楚留香 | 
| [01:03] | I’m Cary Grant? | 我是楚留香呀 | 
| [01:03] | Only by comparison to Ratso Rizzo. | 只是相比小毛贼而已 | 
| [01:24] | Agent Burke and Mr. Neal Caffrey. | 博尔克探员 尼尔·卡夫瑞先生 | 
| [01:27] | Thanks for coming, gents. I appreciate it. | 多谢拨冗前来 感激不尽 | 
| [01:30] | Thank you, O’Donnell. | 谢谢你 奥唐纳 | 
| [01:33] | You’re doing all right for yourself, Keller. | 你小日子过的不错啊 凯勒 | 
| [01:35] | Eh, meager touches, but I get by. | 时运不济 但我熬过来了 | 
| [01:39] | Dominican rolled. | 多米尼加的烟 | 
| [01:41] | The, uh, tobacco is infused with louis xiii cognac. | 烟草用路易十三白兰地浸泡过 | 
| [01:43] | They’re delicious. Please. | 美味无比 请用 | 
| [01:51] | You have information for us? | 你有情报告诉我们吗 | 
| [01:55] | I understand. You’re on the job. | 我明白 你是在办公事 | 
| [01:58] | How about you, Neal, huh? | 你呢 尼尔 | 
| [02:00] | Is this business or pleasure? | 这是公差还是愉快的重逢 | 
| [02:02] | It’s always a pleasure seeing you behind bars. | 看到你被关起来当然愉快 | 
| [02:04] | Well, we’re all in prison of sorts, aren’t we? | 我们不过是被禁锢的方式不同吧 | 
| [02:07] | It’s the life we make out of it that matters. | 如何渡过这段时间才是关键 | 
| [02:08] | I mean, you’ve made the most out of your prison sentence, | 比如你充分利用了在狱中的机会 | 
| [02:11] | working for the feds. | 为联调局效力 | 
| [02:13] | I think I’d like to do the same. | 我也希望能略尽绵薄 | 
| [02:15] | What do you want, Keller? | 你想怎样 凯勒 | 
| [02:18] | New game, Caffrey? | 要来一局么 卡夫瑞 | 
| [02:22] | There it is. | 这就对了 | 
| [02:30] | I feel like I’ve made a home for myself here, you know? | 这让我有种家的感觉 你懂么 | 
| [02:34] | I’ve nested. | 安居于此 | 
| [02:36] | And now they want to move me | 但现在 他们想把我挪到一个 | 
| [02:37] | somewhere less welcoming. | 我混得没那么熟的地方 | 
| [02:38] | Yeah. Barksdale supermax. | 是啊 巴克斯代尔豪华监房 | 
| [02:41] | Don’t think they chill the port there. | 那边不会帮你把波尔图酒冷藏吧 | 
| [02:43] | No, you’re right. | 没错 | 
| [02:44] | Yeah, inmates don’t realize | 狱友们不会知道 | 
| [02:46] | that a white port should be lightly chilled. | 波尔图白葡萄酒需要略微冷藏 | 
| [02:49] | You’re a skilled people person. | 你这样八面玲珑的人 | 
| [02:50] | I’m sure you’ll be fine. | 我确信你会没事 | 
| [02:52] | I don’t know. A lot of russian mob at barksdale. | 不确定哎 巴克斯代尔满是俄罗斯黑帮 | 
| [02:55] | That’s right. You have a problem with them. | 对哦 你和他们有过节 | 
| [02:56] | A seven-figure debt, as I recall. | 七位数的债呢 我没记错吧 | 
| [02:58] | And there’s another reason why I want to stay here… | 我想呆在这还有个原因 | 
| [03:01] | Which brings me to my proposal. | 所以我提出了这个请求 | 
| [03:04] | Are you familiar with the term “Pis aller”? | “pis aller”这个词你熟么 | 
| [03:08] | My french is a little rusty. | 我法语比较蹩脚 | 
| [03:10] | It’s a move of last resort… | 这是最后一搏 | 
| [03:13] | …Something you do when you’re out of options. | 你走投无路时的最后选择 | 
| [03:15] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [03:16] | Now, if I had information of a maker of forged passports, | 如果我有个护照伪造者的资料 | 
| [03:20] | I imagine that would be of value. | 那情报应该有点价值吧 | 
| [03:22] | What are you looking for in exchange? | 你想要什么作为交换条件 | 
| [03:26] | I’d like to stay here. | 我要留在这里 | 
| [03:27] | No. | 不行 | 
| [03:29] | Relax, Neal, all right? | 别紧张 好么 尼尔 | 
| [03:31] | It’s not like I’m asking | 我又不是要求 | 
| [03:32] | to be let loose on the streets of New York | 放我回到纽约大街上 | 
| [03:35] | with only an anklet to control my compulsions. | 再在脚踝上安个脚链 | 
| [03:38] | And I am hoping, agent Burke, | 博尔克探员 我还希望 | 
| [03:40] | that this could lead to an ongoing relationship | 从此我和你们联调局之间 | 
| [03:43] | between you, me, and the bureau. | 能够建立长期的合作关系 | 
| [03:45] | You’re already scheduled to be transferred, Keller. | 你的转监计划已经安排好了 凯勒 | 
| [03:47] | We’re pretty late in the process. | 我们现在提出已经晚了 | 
| [03:49] | That’s why I asked for you. | 所以我才找你 | 
| [03:52] | These are perfect passports — Caffrey quality — | 那些护照质量堪比真品 卡夫瑞那种质量 | 
| [03:55] | Just the thing for terrorists and smugglers. | 只不过这次是恐怖分子和走私专用 | 
| [03:59] | No promises, but if your information pans out, | 我不做保证 但如果你的情报真有用 | 
| [04:03] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会看情况尽力而为 | 
| [04:05] | I appreciate your candor. | 谢谢你坦诚相告 | 
| [04:07] | I can see why Neal trusts you. | 难怪尼尔这么信任你 | 
| [04:09] | The guy’s name is Jason Lang. | 那人名叫杰森·朗 | 
| [04:13] | Look him up. | 查查他吧 | 
| [04:17] | Okay, Neal. | 好了尼尔 | 
| [04:19] | Time to go. | 咱们走吧 | 
| [04:21] | Pis aller “Pis aller”… | |
| [04:24] | Can also mean the worst thing that can happen. | 也意味着可能会有最坏的结果 | 
| [04:30] | We’re both running out of options, Caffrey. | 咱们都是穷途末路的人 卡夫瑞 | 
| [04:37] | It’s your move. | 该你走了 | 
| [04:55] | Satchmo. | 沙奇摩 | 
| [05:04] | El? Have you seen my jacket — the blue pinstripe? | 小伊 有看到我外套没 细蓝条纹那件 | 
| [05:08] | – Yeah, I’ve — I’ve got it. – Okay. | -有 我拿给你 -好 | 
| [05:12] | Is it this one? | 是这件么 | 
| [05:14] | Yeah. | 糟糕 | 
| [05:17] | You have a meeting today. | 你今天要开会 | 
| [05:18] | I was supposed to pick up the dry cleaning last night. | 本来该是我昨晚去拿干洗的衣服 | 
| [05:21] | I am so sorry. | 真对不起 | 
| [05:23] | Honey, it’s okay. I got it. | 亲爱的 没事 我拿了 | 
| [05:28] | Wait. | 慢着 | 
| [05:30] | Wait a minute. You never called to remind me. | 你都没有打电话提醒我 | 
| [05:32] | Did you assume I’d forget? | 你是早料到我会忘掉吗 | 
| [05:33] | I know you had a lot on your mind. | 我知道你有很多事要忙 | 
| [05:35] | Yeah, but I don’t want to be the husband | 话是没错 但我不想成为那种 | 
| [05:36] | that forgets to pick up the dry cleaning. | 连干洗衣服都忘了拿的丈夫 | 
| [05:39] | That’s sweet. | 真贴心啊 | 
| [05:40] | But I am. | 但我已经是了 | 
| [05:41] | Relax, okay? I’m not mad. | 放松点 好吗 我又没生气 | 
| [05:44] | Yes, you are, and you’re gonna hold onto it all day. | 不 你生气了 你还会一整天闷闷不乐 | 
| [05:47] | Really? Would I really do that? | 是么 我真是那种人么 | 
| [05:50] | No. Never. | 不不 不是 | 
| [05:51] | Okay, you’re the one who forgot the dry cleaning. | 拜托 明明是你忘了干洗的衣服啊 | 
| [05:54] | See? | 看见没 | 
| [05:57] | Now you scared the dog. | 你现在又把狗狗给吓跑了 | 
| [05:59] | Oh, add that to my list of imperfections. | 那就把”吓狗”这条加到我的罪状里吧 | 
| [06:02] | Okay, look, I don’t want to be the wife | 好了 听着 我也不想做那种 | 
| [06:04] | that has to call and nag you to do things. | 打电话唠叨你做事的老婆 | 
| [06:06] | And plus, it’s — it’s a lot more effort to try and remind you, | 再说了 提醒你反而更费神 | 
| [06:09] | And I don’t even know if you’re gonna remember. | 我都不知道你是不是会记得 | 
| [06:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [06:11] | I didn’t realize I was such a foregone conclusion. | 我都不知道我就这么无可救药了 | 
| [06:13] | Neither did I. Can we stop this? | 我也是 咱们可以停了么 | 
| [06:15] | Yes. Please. | 当然 | 
| [06:17] | Okay, I’ve got to go to work. | 好了 我要去上班了 | 
| [06:18] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [06:24] | Have a wonderful day. | 今天过得愉快 | 
| [06:28] | You too. | 你也是 | 
| [06:42] | Yeah, that could have gone better. | 怎么会发展成这样 | 
| [06:47] | You didn’t help. | 你一点忙都没帮上 | 
| [06:49] | So, what do you think Keller wants? | 那你觉得凯勒有什么企图 | 
| [06:51] | Well, he’s set up like a king at Hawthorne Fed — | 他在霍桑联邦监狱已经占山为王了 | 
| [06:53] | Smoking gurkhas, sipping port, reading the times. | 抽廓尔喀雪茄 喝波尔图葡萄酒 看时代周刊 | 
| [06:56] | As much as I loathe schadenfreude, | 虽然我不是个幸灾乐祸的人 | 
| [06:58] | it would be nice to know that Keller’s suffering. | 但看着凯勒受罪真是一大乐事 | 
| [07:00] | Well, if they send him to barksdale, | 如果他被送到巴克斯代尔 | 
| [07:02] | the Russians will take care of that. | 俄罗斯佬肯定好好招呼他 | 
| [07:03] | Well, can you trust the suit | 探员叔真的靠得住 | 
| [07:05] | to not keep him at Hawthorne? | 不让他留在霍桑么 | 
| [07:06] | His transfer’s later today. | 他今天晚些时候就该转监了 | 
| [07:08] | And you’re heading to the office | 而你就打算去办公室 | 
| [07:09] | to check out what Keller told you? | 看看凯勒的说法是真是假 | 
| [07:13] | He’s desperate. This is his last play. | 他走投无路了 这是他的最后一步 | 
| [07:14] | What about…Kate? | 那凯特呢 | 
| [07:17] | What about her? | 她怎么了 | 
| [07:18] | Well, Keller’s used her to provoke you before. | 凯勒以前利用她刺激过你 | 
| [07:20] | He may do it again. | 他可能会故技重施呢 | 
| [07:21] | Keller can bring up Kate, he can offer Peter deals, | 他可以重提凯特 也可以和彼得谈条件 | 
| [07:24] | he can even beat me at chess — | 他甚至可以在棋盘上赢我 | 
| [07:25] | – He’s winning the chess game? – No. | -他下棋赢了 -没有 | 
| [07:27] | But my point — | 但我的重点是 | 
| [07:28] | forged passports won’t stop the transfer, | 伪造护照不能帮他避免被转监 | 
| [07:30] | and I’ve moved past Kate. | 而且这事我已经释然了 | 
| [07:33] | I have, Moz. | 我说真的 蚊子 | 
| [07:35] | Clearly. | 看得出 | 
| [07:37] | Look, she’ll always be a part of me, but… | 听着 我会记得她 但是 | 
| [07:40] | I have to move on. | 我得向前看 | 
| [07:41] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [07:49] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [07:50] | Hey. I figured out Keller’s game. | 我看出了凯勒的把戏 | 
| [07:52] | He wants us to investigate this Jason Lang, | 他要我们调查这个杰森·朗 | 
| [07:54] | forger-turned-photographer on the lower east side. | 下东区的摄影师 前任造假专家 | 
| [07:57] | So he said. | 这不早就知道了吗 | 
| [07:58] | Yeah, but here’s where it gets good. | 没错 但有趣的来了 | 
| [07:59] | Keller and Lang were suspected of working together | 三年前 凯勒和朗被怀疑涉嫌 | 
| [08:01] | on the bellmont bond forgeries three years ago. | 共同参与了贝尔蒙特债券诈骗案 | 
| [08:04] | They were partners? | 他们是搭档吗 | 
| [08:05] | Yeah, but it went south, | 没错 但后来闹翻了 | 
| [08:06] | and Keller took two bullets. | 凯勒吃了两颗子弹 | 
| [08:10] | From Lang’s gun. | 是朗开的枪 | 
| [08:11] | I spoke to the case agent. | 我和办案的探员谈了 | 
| [08:13] | He said that their partnership dissolved | 他说他俩的合作关系崩了 | 
| [08:15] | and Lang destroyed the bonds. | 朗销毁了那批债券 | 
| [08:17] | Keller’s going for a trifecta — | 凯勒想要一箭三雕 | 
| [08:19] | Take out the man who shot him, | 把那个枪击他的人拉下马 | 
| [08:20] | secure his stay in a federal hotel room, | 还能让自己留在舒适的联邦宾馆 | 
| [08:22] | and tweak me in the process. | 然后顺便给我添堵 | 
| [08:23] | Next case. | 咱别管这案子了 | 
| [08:24] | Yeah, not so fast. | 别急 | 
| [08:25] | Hughes still wants us to find out | 休斯还是想让我们查一下 | 
| [08:26] | if Lang is making phony passports. | 朗是不是还在伪造护照 | 
| [08:29] | Oh, don’t tell me we have to make a deal with Keller. | 别告诉我咱们得和凯勒谈条件 | 
| [08:31] | Oh, relax, we’re not gonna release Keller on an anklet… | 别紧张嘛 又不是让凯勒戴着脚链到处晃 | 
| [08:34] | Unless June has a spare bedroom. | 除非琼斯家还有空房 | 
| [08:36] | Oh, that’s not funny. | 你这什么破笑话啊 | 
| [08:37] | No, you’re right. | 好吧 你说的对 | 
| [08:37] | You’re nothing like Keller. | 你和凯勒一点都不像 | 
| [08:39] | ’cause he’s a killer. | 因为他是个杀人犯 | 
| [08:39] | Well, there’s that, and he had cigars in his cell. | 那是一点 还有他在牢房里还有雪茄抽 | 
| [08:42] | I remember your prison cell — no cigars. | 我记得你的牢房 没有雪茄 | 
| [08:44] | When you’re done, I’d like to go visit Lang’s studio. | 你嘴贱完了没 我要去看朗的摄影工作室了 | 
| [08:46] | All right, I’m just saying, you know, | 好吧 我就是随便说说嘛 | 
| [08:48] | he had a tiffany lamp — | 他有盏蒂凡尼的台灯哦 | 
| [08:49] | so did my mom. | 我妈也有 | 
| [08:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦 | 
| [08:55] | Nothing. | 没事 | 
| [08:56] | Oh, come on. | 别装啦 | 
| [08:57] | Your sarcasm goes up in | 你的嘴贱程度 | 
| [08:58] | direct proportion to your stress level. | 和你的压力指数呈正比 | 
| [09:00] | It’s Elizabeth. | 是伊丽莎白 | 
| [09:00] | I forgot to pick up the dry cleaning. | 我忘了去拿干洗的衣服 | 
| [09:02] | Well, it happens. | 这不稀奇 | 
| [09:03] | Apparently, all the time. | 其实 是向来如此 | 
| [09:05] | I’ve become the guy who forgets to do it so often | 由于我经常忘了去拿 | 
| [09:07] | that she had to pick it up | 她现在每次都直接自己去拿 | 
| [09:08] | without even asking me if I got it. | 问都不问我拿了没 | 
| [09:10] | – She was angry? – No. | -她生气了么 -没 | 
| [09:12] | – And that’s bad? – Yes. | -所以不妙了 -对 | 
| [09:14] | I’m a constant disappointment. | 我一再让她失望 | 
| [09:15] | She said that? | 这话是她说的吗 | 
| [09:17] | Implied. | 我替她说的 | 
| [09:18] | Maybe she finds your forgetfulness endearing. | 说不定她觉得你迷迷糊糊很可爱呢 | 
| [09:20] | I don’t want her to find my forgetfulness endearing. | 我才不要她觉得我迷迷糊糊很可爱呢 | 
| [09:22] | And the worst part is, when she left this morning, | 而且最糟糕的是 她今早走的时候 | 
| [09:25] | I didn’t call her “Hon.” | 我没叫她”亲” | 
| [09:28] | Have you ever seen an actual fight? Because — | 你见过真的夫妻吵架么 你俩这个… | 
| [09:30] | It’s our own little abbreviation for saying, “I love you.” | 这是我们互说”我爱你”的省略版 | 
| [09:34] | When we first got married, | 我们刚结婚的时候 | 
| [09:35] | I used to say, “I love you, honey.” | 我都是说 “我爱你 亲爱的” | 
| [09:37] | Then it became, “Love you, honey,” | 然后就成了”爱你 亲爱的” | 
| [09:39] | Then “Honey.” | 然后是”亲爱的” | 
| [09:40] | Now all we need to say is, “Hon.” | 现在只剩下一个”亲” | 
| [09:44] | Very efficient. | 真简洁 | 
| [09:46] | Point is, I didn’t say it. | 重点是 我还没说 | 
| [09:49] | Look, call her, leave her a voice mail, | 听着 给她打电话 给她留言 | 
| [09:52] | And say “Hon” before you hang up. | 再挂断之前说一句”亲” | 
| [09:54] | Did I miss anything? | 我说漏什么了吗 | 
| [09:57] | No. I’ll call her as soon as we’re done here. | 没有 我们的问题解决后我就打 | 
| [10:00] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [10:10] | Hi. Peter Burke, FBI. | 你好 我是彼得·博尔克 调查局的 | 
| [10:13] | Would you mind getting us Jason Lang? | 能帮我们找下杰森·朗吗 | 
| [10:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [10:22] | Jason Lang? | 杰森·朗 | 
| [10:24] | Keep your chin down. | 下巴低下一点 | 
| [10:26] | Keep your eyes down. | 眼睛也要保持低垂 | 
| [10:31] | FBI. | 联邦调查局 | 
| [10:33] | We received information that your studio may be involved | 收到线报说你的工作室也许 | 
| [10:36] | in the production of passport forgeries. | 涉嫌制作伪造护照 | 
| [10:41] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 | 
| [10:42] | Your record. | 你的前科 | 
| [10:44] | You were convicted of forgery in the past. | 你曾因伪造罪被定过罪 | 
| [10:47] | Well, that was 10 years ago, you know? | 你知道吗 那是十年前了 | 
| [10:49] | Just take a look at my price list. | 去查查我的价格表 | 
| [10:51] | I think you’ll see that | 你就会知道 | 
| [10:52] | I really have no use for an illegal side business. | 我现在没必要从事违法活动了 | 
| [10:55] | Oh, come on. Take a break. | 拜托 休息一下 | 
| [10:58] | – Will you excuse me? – Certainly. | -失陪一下 -好 | 
| [10:59] | This is Jason. | 我是杰森 | 
| [11:10] | I don’t like this guy. What do you think? | 我不喜欢这小子 你呢 | 
| [11:12] | Truesdale color-shifting printer. | 特斯戴尔变色打印机 | 
| [11:14] | Mm, that’d be an important tool | 那是很重要的工具 | 
| [11:16] | in making color-shifting images in the U.S. passport. | 能用来制作美国护照上的变色图像 | 
| [11:18] | So would the Metrolux 5200, | 这台梅特拉斯5200 | 
| [11:20] | which is only used for one purpose. | 它只有一个功用 | 
| [11:22] | Making holographic images. | 制作全息图像 | 
| [11:23] | Also found in U.S. passports. | 也是美国护照需要的东西 | 
| [11:25] | It’s a nice cover. | 不错的伪装 | 
| [11:28] | He integrates holograms into his artwork. | 他把全息图像融入自己的作品 | 
| [11:32] | Is this enough to bring him in? | 这足够逮捕他吗 | 
| [11:34] | It’s enough for us to get a warrant. | 足够申请搜查令了 | 
| [11:36] | Hey…Lang. | 朗 | 
| [11:38] | I need to talk to you about your equipment here. | 我要跟你谈谈你这的设备 | 
| [11:40] | Lang! Hey! La– | 喂 朗 | 
| [11:41] | I’ll follow. Stay here. | 我去追他 在这等我 | 
| [11:42] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [11:51] | Lang? | 朗 | 
| [12:01] | This was a setup. | 这是个陷阱 | 
| [12:04] | Drop your weapon and your cell and get in the van. | 放下枪 手机丢掉 上车 | 
| [12:08] | Peter! | 彼得 | 
| [12:34] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [12:35] | You lost a key piece, Caffrey. | 你少了一枚重要棋子 卡夫瑞 | 
| [12:37] | God damn it, Keller, this isn’t a game! | 该死 凯勒 这不是棋局 | 
| [12:39] | Of course it is. Life is a game. | 当然是 生活就像一盘棋 | 
| [12:42] | If you stop playing, Peter Burke will die. | 你要是不继续 彼得·博尔克就会死 | 
| [13:01] | Hey, check the doors upstairs. | 去查查楼上的门 | 
| [13:09] | You’re working with Keller. | 你跟凯勒是一伙的 | 
| [13:11] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 | 
| [13:12] | Keller turned us on to you, | 凯勒把我们引到你这 | 
| [13:14] | So, obviously, you made a deal with him. | 所以很显然 你跟他做了交易 | 
| [13:17] | He’s going to betray you. | 他会背叛你的 | 
| [13:18] | Well, why don’t you let me deal with Keller, | 凯勒还是交给我处理吧 | 
| [13:21] | and — and you worry about yourself? | 你呢 还是担心一下自己吧 | 
| [13:22] | – I’m not worried. – Hmm, you should be. | -我不担心 -你应该担心 | 
| [13:24] | Nah, you should be. | 不 你才应该担心 | 
| [13:26] | You kidnapped a federal agent. | 你绑架了一名联邦探员 | 
| [13:27] | You’re gonna have the full might of the U.S. Government | 你会被美国政府 | 
| [13:30] | closing around your neck. | 穷追不舍 | 
| [13:31] | Time to shut up. | 你该闭嘴了 | 
| [13:32] | Here’s what I already know. | 这是我知晓的事情 | 
| [13:34] | We made a left on Houston, | 我们在休斯顿大街左转 | 
| [13:36] | then made a wide right about a minute later, | 一分钟后右转弯 | 
| [13:38] | driving straight for about eight minutes or so | 接着时走时停地直线行驶了 | 
| [13:41] | in stop-and-go traffic. | 八分钟左右 | 
| [13:43] | We’re in the Garment District, | 我们现在嘉曼区 | 
| [13:45] | 8th or 9th avenue and about 38th street. | 38街跟第八大道交口 或是第九大道 | 
| [13:49] | You’re not wearing a mask, and I’m not dead, | 你没戴面具 我还没有死 | 
| [13:52] | So you still need me for something. | 就是说我对你来说还有用处 | 
| [13:54] | Before this goes any further, let’s work something out. | 在事态进一步恶化前 我们解决这事吧 | 
| [13:59] | You know, I’ve gone down that road before, | 我以前也这样做过 | 
| [14:01] | and I trust you less than I trust Keller. | 你比凯勒更不可信 | 
| [14:05] | I don’t know who you’ve dealt with in the past, | 我不知道你以前跟谁打过交道 | 
| [14:06] | but I keep my word. | 但我是个守信用的人 | 
| [14:11] | You know, every few months, | 每隔几个月 就有一个 | 
| [14:13] | a different agent comes by, investigating a different crime, | 新的探员过来 调查一起新案子 | 
| [14:17] | and he tells me that if I don’t cooperate, | 他会告诉我如果我不合作 | 
| [14:19] | he’s gonna make my life a living hell. | 他就会让我生不如死 | 
| [14:21] | And he does. | 他也的确这么做了 | 
| [14:23] | – I can help you with that. – How? | -我能帮忙 -怎么帮 | 
| [14:25] | I mean, you can’t stop the bureau from playing politics. | 我是说 你阻止不了调查局搞政治手段 | 
| [14:27] | It just never ends. | 那永远也不会停止 | 
| [14:29] | Look, whatever you’re planning, | 听着 不管你在计划什么 | 
| [14:31] | Keller has something else in mind. | 凯勒都另有打算 | 
| [14:33] | You are gonna wind up dead or in prison | 你最后只会冤死或是锒铛入狱 | 
| [14:35] | unless we work something out. | 除非我们想到解决办法 | 
| [14:40] | No more deals. | 别再谈条件了 | 
| [14:42] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [14:48] | You should better protect your king. | 你应该好好保护你的国王 | 
| [14:52] | Where’s Peter?! | 彼得在哪儿 | 
| [14:55] | It’s stuffy in here. | 这里太憋屈 | 
| [14:57] | Let’s go for a walk. | 我们去散散步吧 | 
| [14:59] | I know you won’t think twice about killing him, | 我知道你要杀他绝不会眨眼 | 
| [15:01] | so I haven’t told the FBI. | 所以我还没有告知调查局 | 
| [15:04] | It’s best not to discuss personal matters | 这种私事最好还是 | 
| [15:06] | with everybody, Neal. | 别跟他人提起 尼尔 | 
| [15:08] | Well, they’re gonna find out soon enough. | 他们很快就会发现 | 
| [15:10] | You seem upset, Caffrey. You know? | 你看上去很担心啊 卡夫瑞 | 
| [15:13] | I mean, clearly, you’re dealing with a big problem here, | 我是说 显然你现在有个大麻烦 | 
| [15:16] | and I wish I could help, but I got problems, too. | 我也想帮忙 但我也有自己的麻烦 | 
| [15:19] | See, since Burke didn’t stop my transfer, | 既然博尔克不能阻止我被转监 | 
| [15:22] | they’re shipping me off to Barksdale later today. | 今天晚些时候我会被送去巴克斯代尔 | 
| [15:25] | Now, my sources tell me that I, too, face dire circumstances | 据我的线人说 我也面临严峻形势 | 
| [15:29] | unless my debts with the Russians gets paid. | 除非我欠俄罗斯人的钱能被还清 | 
| [15:31] | How much do you owe them? | 你欠他们多少 | 
| [15:32] | $2.5 million. | 二百五十万美元 | 
| [15:35] | Once my problem goes away, then — | 一旦我的问题解决了… | 
| [15:37] | Maybe then, I can help you with yours. | 也许我就能帮你解决问题 | 
| [15:40] | I don’t have $2.5 million. | 我没有两百五十万美元 | 
| [15:44] | Neal, how long have we known each other? | 尼尔 我们认识多长时间了 | 
| [15:45] | Everything is gone, Keller. | 所有的东西都没了 凯勒 | 
| [15:48] | I’ve had to use my resources | 我的钱都花光了 | 
| [15:50] | since my current activities are a little limited. | 因为我目前的行动比较受限 | 
| [15:52] | It’s true. You do have expensive tastes. | 也是 你的确是品味不凡 | 
| [15:54] | But I recall a night in Scotland | 但我想起在苏格兰的一晚 | 
| [15:56] | when you acquired something worth that amount. | 你搞到一件东西 值那价钱 | 
| [15:59] | That was six years ago. | 那是六年前 | 
| [16:01] | I’m fairly certain you held onto it. | 我很确定东西还在你手上 | 
| [16:03] | I didn’t. I didn’t have any use for it. | 没有 那东西对我来说没用 | 
| [16:05] | Well, I do. | 对我有用 | 
| [16:07] | So find it. | 找出来 | 
| [16:09] | You got three hours till my transfer. | 在我转监之前 你还有三个小时 | 
| [16:12] | We’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 | 
| [16:17] | You’re gonna lose, Keller. | 你会输的 凯勒 | 
| [16:21] | Again. | 再输一次 | 
| [16:23] | Pis aller. | 最后一招 | 
| [16:26] | My move of last resort, Neal. | 我的孤注一掷 尼尔 | 
| [16:35] | Hey, Neal. If you’re looking for Peter, he’s not here. | 尼尔 你找彼得的话 他不在 | 
| [16:38] | Yeah, I know. Diana, we got a problem. | 我知道 戴安 有麻烦了 | 
| [16:40] | Keller and Lang worked out some kind of deal. | 凯勒和朗做了个交易 | 
| [16:43] | Peter’s been taken. | 彼得被劫走了 | 
| [16:47] | Listen up — one of our own’s been kidnapped. | 听好 我们的人被绑架了 | 
| [16:50] | Now, Graham, I want you to coordinate | 现在 格拉汉姆 你负责协调 | 
| [16:51] | Eastern and Southern Districts. | 东部和南部分局一同合作 | 
| [16:53] | Jones, I want you with Keller’s transfer convoy. | 琼斯 你和凯勒的转监车队一起行动 | 
| [16:55] | Campanelli, I want wiretaps within the next two hours | 康帕涅利 你负责窃听接着两小时内 | 
| [16:58] | on every cell, home, prison, and business | 所有跟凯勒和朗有关的手机 住宅电话 | 
| [17:01] | linked to Keller and Lang. | 监狱电话和商务电话 | 
| [17:02] | Under no circumstances does anyone talk to the press. | 不管什么情况下 都不许向媒体透露此事 | 
| [17:06] | This is 24-7 till we find him. | 加班加点 找到他为止 | 
| [17:07] | All right, let’s do it. | 好了 行动吧 | 
| [17:13] | What did Keller tell you at the prison? | 凯勒在监狱跟你说什么了 | 
| [17:16] | He wants $2.5 million in exchange for Peter. | 给他两百五十万 就放了彼得 | 
| [17:18] | But Keller doesn’t have Peter. | 但彼得不在凯勒手里 | 
| [17:20] | – Keller’s behind bars. – He’s running this. | -他在监狱里 -他是主谋 | 
| [17:21] | He called me on Peter’s cell | 就在朗把彼得劫走后 | 
| [17:22] | right when Lang drove away with him. | 他打了彼得的电话 | 
| [17:24] | ERT is analyzing the phone | 应急小组正在分析那通电话 | 
| [17:25] | and we put out an APB on the van. | 我们对那辆货车下了全境通告 | 
| [17:27] | Why does Keller want that kind of money? | 凯勒干嘛要那笔钱 | 
| [17:29] | He’s doing 20 years. | 他要蹲20年呢 | 
| [17:30] | He needs it to pay off the Russian mob | 他得还清俄罗斯黑帮的钱 | 
| [17:31] | so they don’t kill him when he arrives at Barksdale. | 保证自己活着呆在巴克斯代尔监狱 | 
| [17:33] | The FBI doesn’t negotiate — period — | 联邦调查局从不谈判 | 
| [17:35] | particularly with someone who’s already locked up | 尤其不跟这种已经被关起来 | 
| [17:37] | and fearing for his life. | 担心丢了小命的人谈判 | 
| [17:38] | Sir, all due respect — Keller doesn’t bluff. | 长官 恕我直言 凯勒从不虚张声势 | 
| [17:39] | He will kill Peter if I don’t engage him. | 如果我们不满足他的要求 他会杀死彼得 | 
| [17:41] | The reason no one takes our men is because we make it clear | 没人敢动我们 是因为我们态度坚决 | 
| [17:44] | all hell will rain down on them if they do. | 如果谁敢下手 就没有好下场 | 
| [17:46] | You also have to be willing to sacrifice a few of your agents | 你是想通过牺牲几个你的手下 | 
| [17:49] | to prove your point. | 来证明这个观点吗 | 
| [17:50] | This isn’t a one-man con, Neal. | 这不是一个人的骗局 尼尔 | 
| [17:52] | This is the U.S. Government. | 这是美国政府部门 | 
| [17:54] | We will catch Lang, | 我们会抓到朗 | 
| [17:56] | And we will string Keller up by his thumbs | 到时我们再对付凯勒 | 
| [17:58] | until he cries for forgiveness. | 直到他乖乖求饶 | 
| [18:00] | Protocol dictates we lock Keller down | 根据程序规定 我们得关押凯勒 | 
| [18:02] | till this is all over, | 直到这个案子查清为止 | 
| [18:03] | but that gives him exactly what he wants — | 但这样正中他下怀 | 
| [18:04] | to stay at Hawthorne indefinitely. | 无限期地留在霍桑监狱 | 
| [18:06] | You’ve already contacted the prison? | 你联系过监狱方面了吗 | 
| [18:07] | We’re sending his ass to Barksdale Supermax. | 我们现在就送他去巴克斯代尔监狱 | 
| [18:10] | Come sundown, Keller’s gonna be bunking | 等到晚上凯勒就会和一个 | 
| [18:12] | with a 7-foot Russian named Ivan. | 叫伊万的俄罗斯高头大马做狱友了 | 
| [18:15] | Diana, you stay with Neal. | 戴安 你看住尼尔 | 
| [18:17] | Listen, Caffrey… | 听着 卡夫瑞 | 
| [18:19] | Let us do our job. We’ll bring Peter home safely. | 让我们做本职工作 我们会把彼得安全带回来 | 
| [18:24] | Would you give us a minute? | 让我们私下谈谈好吗 | 
| [18:25] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 | 
| [18:37] | Moz, what’s up? | 蚊子 什么事 | 
| [18:38] | I got a call from an unidentifiable voice | 我接到个未知号码打来的电话 | 
| [18:41] | from an unknown number. | 对方声音也不认得 | 
| [18:42] | Gave me a time and a place for a meeting. | 告诉我个见面的时间和地点 | 
| [18:44] | Told me to tell you. | 让我告诉你 | 
| [18:46] | Is this your little friend Keller? | 是你那个叫凯勒的朋友吗 | 
| [18:47] | All right, meet me at Madison Square Park in half an hour. | 半小时后 在麦迪逊广场公园跟我碰头 | 
| [18:50] | You got it. | 没问题 | 
| [18:51] | Oh, and bring a hammer. | 带上个锤子 | 
| [18:53] | Uh, ball-peen or claw? | 球头锤还是拨钉锤 | 
| [18:58] | Ball-peen or claw? | 球头锤还是拨钉锤 | 
| [18:59] | Surprise me. | 给我个惊喜 | 
| [19:03] | Neal, what’s going on? | 尼尔 出什么事了 | 
| [19:05] | Keller kidnapped Peter. Got to go. | 凯勒绑架了彼得 我得挂了 | 
| [19:07] | W-wait, w-what?! | 等等 你说啥 | 
| [19:12] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 | 
| [19:14] | Every agent in the bureau has one goal right now — | 局里的所有探员现在只有一个目标 | 
| [19:17] | To find your husband. | 就是找到你的丈夫 | 
| [19:18] | I know. Thank you, Reese. | 我知道 谢谢你 里斯 | 
| [19:20] | We’re going to post a team at your home | 我们会派个小分队去你家 | 
| [19:22] | in case he makes contact. | 以防他做出联络 | 
| [19:23] | Just, uh, give us a few minutes, | 等我们一会 | 
| [19:25] | – And I’ll have them take you back. – Okay. | -我会让他们送你回去 -好的 | 
| [19:32] | They, um… | 他们… | 
| [19:33] | They say this is the biggest manhunt | 说这是联邦调查局十年来 | 
| [19:35] | the FBI has run in a decade. | 进行的规模最大的搜救 | 
| [19:38] | Even I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我都没见过这种场面 | 
| [19:41] | What do you know about Keller? | 关于凯勒 你都知道些什么 | 
| [19:44] | He’s a chess player. | 他是个国际象棋高手 | 
| [19:45] | He thinks 10, 12 moves ahead. | 他会提前想好十步甚至是十二步棋 | 
| [19:48] | So everything they’re doing — | 所以说他们做的每件事 | 
| [19:49] | All the helicopters and the agents knocking on doors? | 派出直升机 探员们挨家排查 | 
| [19:52] | He would have foreseen that. | 他会预料到 | 
| [19:54] | – They don’t know his end game. – No. | -他们不知道他的目的 -是的 | 
| [19:56] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 | 
| [20:00] | Well, they want me to go home… | 他们命令我回家… | 
| [20:03] | Sit tight. | 安分待着 | 
| [20:06] | But is that what you’re gonna do? | 你真这么乖吗 | 
| [20:08] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎样 | 
| [20:11] | Whatever it takes to bring him home. | 不惜任何代价把他带回来 | 
| [20:14] | I’m supposed to be escorting you home. | 我应该护送你回家的 | 
| [20:16] | I need to meet up with a friend first. | 我得先和个朋友见面 | 
| [20:18] | I hope you’re not planning on making a side deal with Keller. | 你没和凯勒做幕后交易吧 | 
| [20:20] | Look, Diana, if this were any other kidnapper — | 戴安 如果是别的绑匪 | 
| [20:22] | Rule one — never let someone emotionally involved | 第一条规矩 不要让牵扯情感的人 | 
| [20:24] | Do the negotiating. | 参与谈判 | 
| [20:25] | Yeah, if you’re willing to lose your hostage. | 除非想被撕票 | 
| [20:26] | I’ve read the FBI playbook. So has keller. | 我知道调查局怎么办事 凯勒也是 | 
| [20:28] | Well, why do you think he’s so different? | 那你为什么觉得他不同 | 
| [20:32] | Early in his career, keller pulled a 3-man job. | 他早年时 拉了三个人干了一票 | 
| [20:35] | The game was pretty straightforward, | 进展很顺利 | 
| [20:36] | and nobody got hurt. | 也没人伤亡 | 
| [20:37] | But while they’re walking away from the site, | 但他们就要离开作案现场时 | 
| [20:39] | the third man says he thinks he left his passport behind. | 第三个人说他好像把护照落下了 | 
| [20:42] | While he’s checking his pockets, | 他翻口袋时 | 
| [20:43] | Keller put a bullet in his head. | 凯勒开枪毙了他 | 
| [20:46] | The guy’s passport was in his back pocket the whole time. | 他的护照始终在他口袋里 | 
| [20:48] | Keller didn’t wait to find out. | 凯勒都没这个性子去等 | 
| [20:50] | You were the second man? | 你就是那第二个人吗 | 
| [20:54] | If I can engage him, I can make sure Peter’s alive | 如果我能吸引他 就能保证彼得无恙 | 
| [20:56] | And figure out a lead. | 还能查出线索 | 
| [20:59] | I can’t endorse what you’re doing. | 我没法批准你这么做 | 
| [21:01] | What do you think Peter would let me do? | 换做是彼得 他会让我怎么做 | 
| [21:06] | All right, I’m gonna go get a cup of coffee. | 好吧 我去买杯咖啡 | 
| [21:08] | – I’ll meet you here in… – One hour. | -然后在这里… -给我一小时 | 
| [21:10] | – Here. – Here. | -这里碰头 -好 | 
| [21:17] | So, you ditched big brother? | 你甩了探员哥了吗 | 
| [21:18] | – “Brother”? – Big sister. | -啥 -好吧 是探员姐 | 
| [21:20] | Yeah, she’s not gonna follow us. | 对 她不会跟着我们 | 
| [21:22] | What’s with the sack of hammers? I said bring one. | 带一包榔头来干嘛 我说带一个 | 
| [21:24] | You said to surprise you. | 你说要给你个惊喜 | 
| [21:26] | Moz! | 蚊子 | 
| [21:27] | You’re worried about Peter. | 你还真很担心彼得诶 | 
| [21:28] | I happen to have an arsenal of hammers. | 我只是恰巧有一大堆榔头而已 | 
| [21:30] | Look, you’ve got half an hour before the exchange. | 听好 离交易还有半小时 | 
| [21:32] | Unless Keller’s developed a hammer fetish, | 除非凯勒成了个榔头控 | 
| [21:35] | I imagine we’re smashing something? | 不然我们是不是要大敲一场了 | 
| [21:38] | Recognize this spot? | 认出这了么 | 
| [21:40] | I once met a man in this park who claimed to be John Lennon, | 我有在这遇过一个自称约翰·列侬的人 | 
| [21:42] | And I believed him. | 那时我还真信了他 | 
| [21:43] | The year was 1991. Mm. | 那年可是91年 | 
| [21:47] | It’s where Kate and I used to come. | 我和凯特经常来这里 | 
| [21:51] | I used to think one day | 我曾想某天我们的孩子 | 
| [21:51] | our kids would play on that playground. | 会在那片公园嬉戏玩耍 | 
| [21:55] | I didn’t know you thought about kids. | 我还真不知道你都想到孩子了 | 
| [21:59] | I thought we’d grow old here. | 我以为我们会在此终老 | 
| [22:02] | You were gonna propose? | 你那时打算求婚吗 | 
| [22:03] | I had the whole thing worked out, Moz. | 我把一切都安排好了 蚊子 | 
| [22:05] | – Remember that street violinist? – Caesar. | -还记得那个街头拉小提琴的吗 -凯撒 | 
| [22:08] | I had him learn “Everybody loves somebody.” | 我让他学会拉《人皆有所爱》 | 
| [22:10] | He was gonna spontaneously break into it when we passed. | 当我们走过 他就拉那首曲子 | 
| [22:13] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么没告诉我 | 
| [22:15] | Would you have approved? | 你会赞成吗 | 
| [22:17] | Perhaps not. | 应该不会 | 
| [22:19] | But the name “Uncle mozzie” | 不过蚊子叔叔这个叫法 | 
| [22:21] | does have a certain je ne sais quoi. | 的确无以名状地有爱啊 | 
| [22:23] | I assume you acquired a ring? | 我想你该搞到戒指了吧 | 
| [22:25] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [22:33] | I figured it was safer to leave it here | 我想在我蹲大牢时 放这总比 | 
| [22:34] | than in a safety deposit box when I was in prison. | 放在银行保险箱里安全一些 | 
| [22:37] | Well, any idiot can rob a bank. | 这世道白痴都能抢银行 | 
| [22:54] | That’s the McNally solitaire. | 这是麦娜丽单钻戒指 | 
| [22:56] | That’s worth at least two — | 这玩意至少值两… | 
| [22:57] | And a half million at the last appraisal. | 上次估价是两百五十万 | 
| [23:00] | I thought we had depleted your resources. | 我以为我们已经坐吃山空了 | 
| [23:03] | I guess I was still holding out. | 看来我还坚持着呢 | 
| [23:05] | For what? | 为了什么 | 
| [23:07] | Hope… | 为了希望 | 
| [23:09] | That she wan’t gone. | 希望她还没有死 | 
| [23:12] | Well, fate has a way of putting in front of us | 没想到我们早已忘却的事 | 
| [23:14] | that which we most try to leave behind. | 又重新回到眼前 造化弄人 | 
| [23:17] | Dostoevsky? | 陀斯妥也夫斯基说的吗 | 
| [23:18] | No, me during my blue period. | 不 我在忧伤岁月里自创的 | 
| [23:20] | Are you really willing to give that up for the suit? | 你真要为你家探员叔放弃这个吗 | 
| [23:27] | Keeping Peter alive is more important | 眼下把彼得救出来才最重要 | 
| [23:28] | than holding a candle for someone who isn’t. | 而不是守着这镜花水月 | 
| [24:28] | You should stay hydrated. | 你也该补补碳水化合物了 | 
| [24:32] | – Caffrey’s on his way to the exchange. -Okay. | -卡夫瑞在路上了 -好 | 
| [24:34] | – Did you check in with Ridgefield? – Yeah. | -你和里奇菲尔德那边确认了吗 -确认了 | 
| [24:36] | The transfer’s in motion. | 马上要转监了 | 
| [24:38] | Okay, all right. Terrific. | 好 太好了 | 
| [24:40] | Well, you stay here, all right? | 你留在这 好吗 | 
| [24:44] | Don’t talk to him. Don’t let him talk to you. | 别和他说话 也别听他说话 | 
| [24:47] | And, uh… | 还有 | 
| [24:50] | Don’t take your eyes off him. That’s nice. | 一刻不离地盯着他 | 
| [24:54] | Lang, did I hear you mention Ridgefield? | 朗 我刚好像听你提到里奇菲尔德 | 
| [24:56] | Keep your mouth shut. | 闭上你的嘴 | 
| [24:57] | Ridgefield, the private security firm | 里奇菲尔德 那家私人保安公司 | 
| [24:59] | that the government’s contracted out to transfer prisoners? | 政府指定转运犯人的那家公司 | 
| [25:03] | Could be. Or maybe I have a cousin Elmo Ridgefield. | 也许吧 但没准我有个同名的表哥 | 
| [25:07] | Sounds to me like you’re helping Keller escape | 听起来你想帮凯勒在转狱期间 | 
| [25:09] | during his transfer. | 越狱啊 | 
| [25:11] | You’re meeting Neal for an exchange. | 你现在要去和尼尔交易 | 
| [25:13] | So, you’re using whatever he gives you to buy off Ridgefield, | 再用他给你的东西买通保安 | 
| [25:17] | And they’re gonna let Keller escape during the transfer. | 他们就会在转监途中放走凯勒 | 
| [25:20] | You are a smart guy. You know what? | 你还真聪明 但告诉你吧 | 
| [25:21] | I genuinely like watching you work. | 我真欣赏你推理的样子 | 
| [25:24] | So, you probably also picked up on the fact | 你也应该发现了 | 
| [25:26] | that I don’t care if you heard us. | 我们根本不怕被你听到 | 
| [25:28] | Which means you don’t intend to let me go. | 就是说你根本不想放我走 | 
| [25:29] | You intend to kill me. | 你打算杀了我 | 
| [25:31] | No. | 不 | 
| [25:32] | No, I don’t intend to kill you. | 我没要杀了你 | 
| [25:34] | No, Keller does — | 不是你 而是凯勒 | 
| [25:36] | Once he’s free. | 等他重获自由后 | 
| [25:41] | Keep an eye on our friend. | 盯紧他了 | 
| [26:03] | Um, I’m selling magazines. | 我是来推销杂志的 | 
| [26:06] | Uh, suit quarterly, anyone? | 是谁要订西服季刊 | 
| [26:07] | No? Clearly, I have the wrong house. | 没有 大概我找错门了 | 
| [26:10] | It’s — it’s — it’s okay. He’s — he’s a friend. | 没关系 他是我朋友 | 
| [26:13] | We can talk on the patio. | 我们到后屋说 | 
| [26:20] | Did Neal send you? | 是尼尔让你来的吗 | 
| [26:21] | No. | 不 | 
| [26:22] | I came of my own volition. | 我是自己要来 | 
| [26:24] | Look, I don’t know anything, and it’s killing me. | 我对情况一无所知 我快疯了 | 
| [26:27] | Listen, I don’t usually give these guys much credit, | 虽然我平时不怎么信得过这群人 | 
| [26:30] | But between them and Neal, | 但在尼尔和他们的努力下 | 
| [26:33] | Peter’s gonna be home in time for dinner tonight. | 彼得今天肯定能平安回来吃饭 | 
| [26:35] | You know that? | 你肯定吗 | 
| [26:37] | Moz, what you know? | 蚊子 你知道什么 | 
| [26:40] | Neal’s meeting with the bad guys right now to strike a deal. | 尼尔正在和坏人做交易 | 
| [26:42] | He’s also giving them what they want | 他交出他们想要的东西 | 
| [26:43] | to ensure your husband’s safe return. | 你丈夫就能平安回来了 | 
| [26:46] | Peter and I had a fight this morning. | 今早我们吵架了 | 
| [26:48] | I’m sure it was nothing. | 肯定是鸡毛蒜皮的小事 | 
| [26:49] | No, there’s never small fights. It’s — | 不 吵架不可能是小事 | 
| [26:52] | You don’t resolve them, they fester. | 要不立即和解 就会恶化 | 
| [26:54] | And this is the first morning that we didn’t. | 我们第一次没有及时和解 | 
| [26:57] | I thought he would have loved | 我本来以为我去拿干洗衣服 | 
| [26:58] | that I piked up the dry cleaning. | 他会很高兴 | 
| [27:00] | Seriously? This is about dry cleaning? | 不是吧 就因为干洗衣服 | 
| [27:04] | I-I’m sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [27:04] | The longest relationship I’ve had is 11 days. | 我最长一段恋情也才十一天 | 
| [27:08] | And then she deflated. | 然后她就消失了 | 
| [27:11] | I’m kidding. Go on. | 开玩笑的啦 继续 | 
| [27:12] | The last thing I said to him was, “Have a wonderful day.” | 我对他说的最后一句话是 过得愉快 | 
| [27:15] | Now, I’m guessing, in a fight about dry cleaning, | 在干洗引发的争吵中 | 
| [27:17] | that that’s pretty severe. | 这算是蛮严重的了 | 
| [27:19] | We’re not like most couples, moz. | 蚊子 我们和其他夫妇不同 | 
| [27:22] | We work. | 我们努力维护这种关系 | 
| [27:24] | I don’t want to lose him. | 我不想失去他 | 
| [27:26] | Look, I understand how hard this is, | 听着 我能理解这种心情 | 
| [27:29] | particularly when the suits won’t tell you anything. | 尤其是那帮探员啥都不说 | 
| [27:33] | That’s why I want you to have this. | 所以我要给你这个 | 
| [27:37] | I’m gonna drop a bug in there | 我等会去那里装个窃听器 | 
| [27:40] | So you can hear what they hear… | 这样他们听到什么 | 
| [27:44] | when they hear it. | 你也能听到了 | 
| [27:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [27:57] | Oh, wow! I have a set of these. | 我也有一套这个 | 
| [28:00] | Oh, wait. No. | 不对 好像不一样 | 
| [28:04] | These aren’t Russian military surplus. | 这不是俄罗斯军方的残余设备 | 
| [28:22] | Where’s peter? | 彼得在哪 | 
| [28:24] | He’s safe. | 他很安全 | 
| [28:25] | May I see the item? | 能让我看下货吗 | 
| [28:27] | Nope. | 不行 | 
| [28:28] | I see Peter, you see the ring. | 我看到彼得 你才能看到戒指 | 
| [28:30] | Those aren’t the terms. | 说好的可不是这样 | 
| [28:31] | I didn’t agree to any terms. | 我没和你们说好什么 | 
| [28:34] | First we’ll have the ring authenticated | 首先我们得鉴定戒指 | 
| [28:35] | and delivered to the Russians, | 再把它交给俄国佬 | 
| [28:37] | and then we’ll release Burke. | 我们到时会放了博尔克 | 
| [28:38] | You’ll get it when I have proof that Peter’s alive. | 你得先向我证明彼得还活着 | 
| [28:41] | Are you willing to let your agent die? | 你是想害死你家探员吗 | 
| [28:46] | Are you willing to let Keller down? | 你是想让凯勒失望吗 | 
| [28:51] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [28:56] | Caffrey… | 卡夫瑞 | 
| [29:11] | We’re gonna show Mr. Caffrey proof of life. | 我们要向卡夫瑞先生证明人还活着 | 
| [29:14] | You can ask one question. | 你只能问一个问题 | 
| [29:16] | I’m going to text it to Burke, | 我用短信发给博尔克 | 
| [29:17] | and he’s going to text the answer back. | 他再把答案发回来 | 
| [29:19] | I want to speak with him. | 我要和他说话 | 
| [29:21] | One question. Make it a good one. | 只能问一个问题 想清楚 | 
| [29:25] | What cellphone number was Caffrey using | 你第一次抓住他时 卡夫瑞用的 | 
| [29:27] | the first time you caught him? | 手机号是什么 | 
| [29:29] | That’s the question? | 这算哪门子问题 | 
| [29:31] | Let me see it. | 让我看下 | 
| [29:36] | Wait. I don’t have my glasses. Bring it closer. | 我没戴眼镜 放近点 | 
| [29:43] | You’re lucky your buddy’s paying up, | 算你命大 你哥们来付款 | 
| [29:44] | Or my friends would be sending me | 不然我那哥们 | 
| [29:46] | a very different message right now. | 就会给我不同的指令了 | 
| [29:48] | Give me a break. It’s been a few years. | 让我想想 这么多年过去了 | 
| [29:53] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [29:55] | Area code 668… | 区号668 | 
| [29:57] | 7337 7337. | |
| [29:59] | Is that correct? | 对吧 | 
| [30:01] | – That’s right. – Great. | -没错 -那就好 | 
| [30:05] | The ring? | 戒指呢 | 
| [30:19] | You’re not gonna authenticate it? | 你不鉴定吗 | 
| [30:20] | If it’s not real, | 如果是赝品 | 
| [30:21] | You’ll just never see Burke again. | 你就再也看不到你家博尔克了 | 
| [30:26] | 100 bucks. You can’t beat that. | 给你一百块 好赚吧 | 
| [30:28] | – Thanks. – Sure. | -谢了 -不客气 | 
| [30:30] | Do you mind? | 介意我拿吗 | 
| [30:31] | Let me get this straight — | 让我理理清这件事 | 
| [30:32] | You gave them a multimillion-dollar ring, | 你给了他们几百万美元的戒指 | 
| [30:34] | and they still have Peter? | 他们还没放彼得 | 
| [30:35] | – I admit the terms weren’t favorable. – You think? | -我承认这不太公平 -你也知道啊 | 
| [30:38] | What’s the FBI found so far? | 那条子们有什么发现 | 
| [30:40] | Oh, that’s right. | 可不是 | 
| [30:41] | I’ve got proof of life and a message. | 我可知道彼得还活着 还收到了信息 | 
| [30:43] | How do you even have access to a multimillion-dollar ring? | 你怎么搞到这个几百万的戒指 | 
| [30:45] | Oh, that’s for another time. | 回头再说 | 
| [30:47] | I asked Peter for the phone number I used | 我问彼得他第一次抓到我时 | 
| [30:48] | when I was first arrested. | 我用的电话号码 | 
| [30:50] | What, and you didn’t have one? | 什么 你没有吗 | 
| [30:51] | Actually, I had several, | 老实说 我有很多个 | 
| [30:52] | But I was hoping he’d take the opportunity | 其实我是希望他借此机会 | 
| [30:54] | to pass me a 10-letter message using the keypad. | 用键盘给我发条十字信息 | 
| [30:56] | He told us something. | 他肯定传递了某些信息 | 
| [30:57] | A cross street, a location, a warning? | 是十字街口 地点 还是警告 | 
| [31:01] | Not Pam sees? | 潘姆不能看 | 
| [31:03] | – Does he know any blind Pams? – No. | -他认识叫潘姆的盲人吗 -不认识 | 
| [31:08] | “Onus border.” | 职责界限 | 
| [31:11] | Worthy of the Times Sunday edition, | 上得了《时代周刊》周日版 | 
| [31:12] | but it means nothing to me. | 可对我没什么意义 | 
| [31:15] | “No tram seeps.” | 没有缆车漏水 | 
| [31:17] | “Not RAM reds.” | 没有红色内存 | 
| [31:19] | Got it. | 懂了 | 
| [31:21] | “No transfer.” | 不要转监 | 
| [31:23] | That’s got to be it. | 肯定就这意思 | 
| [31:24] | Peter wants us to stop Keller’s transfer. | 彼得想要我们阻止凯勒被转监 | 
| [31:26] | It’s in progress. Jones is with them. | 已经开始了 琼斯就在那里 | 
| [31:30] | Diana. | 戴安 | 
| [31:31] | Jones, we made contact with peter. | 琼斯 我们和彼得联系过了 | 
| [31:33] | Good. Is he all right? | 好极了 他没事吧 | 
| [31:34] | Yeah, but he wants us to stop Keller’s transfer. | 没事 但他要我们阻止凯勒被转监 | 
| [31:36] | – Why? – I don’t know. Just do it. | -为什么 -不知道 照做就是了 | 
| [31:39] | Diana, the convoy is already on Lafayette. | 戴安 车队已经到了拉法耶特街了 | 
| [31:41] | Radio the drivers. | 无线电联络司机 | 
| [31:43] | Okay, will do. | 好吧 这就办 | 
| [31:48] | Ridgefield 429, this is Agent Jones. Come in. | 呼叫里奇菲尔德429 我是琼斯探员 请回答 | 
| [31:53] | Repeat — Ridgefield 429, this is Agent Jones. Come in. | 重复 呼叫里奇菲尔德429 我是琼斯探员 请回答 | 
| [31:56] | You gonna respond to that? | 你要回复吗 | 
| [32:00] | Let’s do this! | 开始吧 | 
| [32:01] | Don’t move! Do exactly what I say and you live. | 不许动 按我说的做 不然毙了你 | 
| [32:04] | We’re secure! | 我们安全了 | 
| [32:13] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [32:19] | Ridgefield 429, come in. | 里奇菲尔德429 请回答 | 
| [32:28] | Come on! | 闪开 | 
| [32:39] | Hey, man, what are you doing? | 伙计 你们做什么 | 
| [32:41] | Sorry. The fee’s too high for excess baggage. | 抱歉 超重行李费太贵了付不起 | 
| [32:44] | Come on, this wasn’t the deal! | 喂 我们说好的可不是这样 | 
| [32:47] | He’s out! | 他跑了 | 
| [32:48] | He’s out! Cover the other side! | 他跑了 掩护另一边 | 
| [32:49] | We’ve got a runner! | 有犯人逃跑 | 
| [33:01] | Oh, whoa, whoa, okay. | 喂喂喂 慢点 | 
| [33:08] | Why is there a tree on your dashboard? | 你仪表板上咋有棵树 | 
| [33:10] | It’s a hybrid. | 双动力汽车都这样 | 
| [33:11] | It’s showing me how efficiently I’m driving. | 让我知道我开车有多效率 | 
| [33:14] | You’re not driving very green. | 你开得可不太环保 | 
| [33:15] | All your leaves are falling off. | 叶子都掉光了 | 
| [33:16] | Do you want to catch Keller? | 你还想不想抓住凯勒了 | 
| [33:18] | I feel like I’m stuck inside the giving tree — | 我感觉自己被困在爱心树里 | 
| [33:20] | Nothing left but a stump. | 叶子都掉光只剩下光秃秃的杆子 | 
| [33:22] | I’ll grow a new one over the weekend. | 周末我再种棵新的好了 | 
| [33:28] | Jones, what’s going on? | 琼斯 情况如何 | 
| [33:31] | Keller escaped. | 凯勒跑了 | 
| [33:39] | There were three guards in the transfer convoy | 负责凯勒的转监车队 | 
| [33:42] | Keller’s in custody. | 的三个保安人员中 | 
| [33:43] | We’ve confirmed that Keller paid off two of them and the driver. | 我们肯定凯勒买通了其中两人和司机 | 
| [33:47] | Lang was paid a ransom — | 朗收到了赎金后… | 
| [33:49] | Caffrey! Berrigan! My office. | 卡夫瑞 柏瑞根 来我办公室 | 
| [34:00] | Um, he over to the hangar. | 他直接去机库了吗 | 
| [34:01] | I’ll meet up with you when it’s done. | 完事后再同你们碰面 | 
| [34:09] | Keller’s late. | 凯勒迟到了 | 
| [34:12] | I wonder what he’s planning. | 我好奇他在计划什么 | 
| [34:14] | He’s a hell of a chess player. | 他可是个厉害的棋手 | 
| [34:16] | I imagine him sitting in his cell, | 我能想象他在牢房里 | 
| [34:18] | Plotting every second of this escape. | 算尽了他逃跑计划的每一步 | 
| [34:21] | There’s something he’s not telling you. | 他肯定瞒着你什么 | 
| [34:23] | Hey, I have the ring, so he’s not going anywhere. | 戒指在我手上 他可哪儿都去不了 | 
| [34:28] | With all his debts to the russian mob | 他还欠俄罗斯黑帮 | 
| [34:31] | and the security firm, | 还有保安公司一大笔钱 | 
| [34:35] | I wouldn’t be surprised | 要是他打肿脸充胖子 | 
| [34:36] | if he already spent more than it’s worth. | 我也不会感到意外 | 
| [34:38] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [34:40] | Are you sure you have the real ring? | 你确定这戒指是真货吗 | 
| [34:43] | Maybe Keller paid off your people. Hey. | 也许凯勒甩了你们 | 
| [34:44] | – Wouldn’t be the first time. – Now is quiet time. | -反正也不是他第一次了 -你给我闭嘴 | 
| [34:47] | I get it. The feds hassled you. | 我懂 联邦探员敲诈你 | 
| [34:50] | They made your life very unpleasant. | 这让你的日子很不好过 | 
| [34:53] | So, you thought that you could do one last job | 所以你琢磨着能干上最后一票 | 
| [34:55] | And disappear. | 然后消失 | 
| [34:57] | He is not gonna hold up his end of the bargain. | 他最后可不会信守承诺 | 
| [34:59] | You are going down for this. Hey! | 他会被他害惨了 | 
| [35:02] | I know what I’m doing. | 我清楚自己在做什么 | 
| [35:04] | Do you understand that? | 你不明白吗 | 
| [35:06] | I shot him once, okay? | 我曾开枪打过他 | 
| [35:08] | And now I’m gonna finish the job. | 这次我不会再失手了 | 
| [35:10] | The only thing is, you’re not good with a gun. | 唯一的问题是 你不擅长使枪 | 
| [35:14] | You hold it with no secondary support. Uh-huh. | 你持枪时没有第二个支点 | 
| [35:17] | And you use your trigger finger to brace for recoil, | 你那扣扳机的手指还得承受反冲 | 
| [35:19] | Which means you shoot off target. | 也就是说 你会射偏目标 | 
| [35:21] | No wonder Keller survived when you first shot him. | 难怪上一次你没开枪打死凯勒 | 
| [35:24] | You couldn’t hit a man 3 feet in front of you | 即使对方离你咫尺之遥 | 
| [35:27] | With a full magazine. | 你用满膛的手枪也打不中他 | 
| [35:29] | Well, let’s give it a try. | 那就试试看吧 | 
| [36:16] | We told you to go home. | 我让你乖乖回家 | 
| [36:18] | And you were to take him there! | 你该带他回家 | 
| [36:19] | Sir, I know that, but — | 我知道 长官 但… | 
| [36:20] | But you made an exchange — | 但你却做了交易 | 
| [36:22] | Exactly what we said we don’t do. | 我们明令禁止这么做 | 
| [36:24] | Sir, in his defense, no one knows Keller better than Neal. | 长官 他有理由这么做 尼尔最了解凯勒 | 
| [36:28] | Had we interceded in any way, | 我们以任何方式介入 | 
| [36:29] | He thought they would have killed Peter. | 他觉得他们都会杀了彼得 | 
| [36:30] | I’ll deal with you later. | 回头再找你算账 | 
| [36:32] | Right now, we’ve got a free criminal | 现在我们不仅有个探员要救 | 
| [36:33] | And a captive agent to get back. | 还有个逃犯要抓 | 
| [36:35] | Now do your job. Get him out of here. | 现在行行好 快把他弄走 | 
| [36:42] | the exchange was the only way to contact Peter. | 只有通过交易才能联系彼得 | 
| [36:45] | – And we almost stopped Keller. – I know. | -我们差点就阻止凯勒了 -我知道 | 
| [36:47] | I can’t just go home. | 我不能就这么回家了 | 
| [36:48] | Neal… You don’t have a choice. | 尼尔 你没的选 | 
| [36:52] | Thanks for sticking up for me in there. | 谢谢你在里面替我说话 | 
| [36:54] | I’ll let you know as soon as I hear something, okay? | 有什么进展我会立刻通知你 好吗 | 
| [36:57] | This is Jones. | 我是琼斯 | 
| [37:00] | I’ve got Peter on the line! | 彼得在线上 | 
| [37:03] | Peter, I’m gonna put you on speaker and start a trace. | 彼得 我开免提 并开始追踪信号 | 
| [37:06] | Burke! | 博尔克 | 
| [37:09] | Burke, it’s Hughes. | 博尔克 我是休斯 | 
| [37:10] | Tell us your location. | 告诉我们你的方位 | 
| [37:11] | I need to talk to Neal. | 我要和尼尔说话 | 
| [37:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 | 
| [37:13] | Reese, put Neal on the phone. | 里斯 快让尼尔听电话 | 
| [37:15] | I’m here, Peter. | 我在呢 彼得 | 
| [37:16] | Listen carefully. | 仔细听好 | 
| [37:17] | I’m in a locked cell. | 我被关在一个牢房里 | 
| [37:19] | Lang is three feet away from me, knocked out next to his gun. | 朗离我三英尺远 昏了过去 旁边有把枪 | 
| [37:22] | Keller is en route. | 凯勒正在路上 | 
| [37:23] | You need me to talk you through a jail break. | 你要我想办法让你出来吗 | 
| [37:25] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [37:28] | That’s — that’s my husband. Put him on speaker. | 那是我丈夫 快开免提 | 
| [37:31] | I’m sorry, ma’am. I’m not authorized — | 不好意思 夫人 我没这权利… | 
| [37:32] | You have my husband on the line! Put him on speaker! | 我丈夫在线上 快开免提 | 
| [37:37] | The cell is roughly 8×12. | 这个牢房大约8乘12大小 | 
| [37:39] | It’s made of cement and metal bars. | 材质是水泥和金属栏杆 | 
| [37:41] | There’s a locked, hinged door. | 一扇有铰链的门 锁上了 | 
| [37:42] | Clear a space. 8×12 perimeter. | 快腾出8乘12的空间来 | 
| [37:45] | Let’s do it! | 快点 | 
| [37:59] | The cell’s in the middle of a schmatta-shop basement. | 牢房在一家人体模型商店地下室中央 | 
| [38:02] | There are cardboard boxes, an old metal chair, | 有一些纸箱 还有个金属椅子 | 
| [38:05] | A can of soda, which was a gift, | 一个碳酸饮料罐头 算是礼物吧 | 
| [38:08] | Two lamps, light bulb, | 两个台灯 一个灯泡 | 
| [38:10] | Thread, fabric… | 一些丝线和布料 | 
| [38:13] | …And some really creepy mannequins. | 还有些很恐怖的时装模特 | 
| [38:14] | Okay, tell me about the door. | 好吧 那门什么样 | 
| [38:16] | The cell door | 牢房的门 | 
| [38:17] | has an electronic keypad — Fassbinder ES-320. | 有个电子键盘锁 法斯宾德 ES-320 | 
| [38:21] | Ah, Fassbinder chips are hardwired to a power source, | 法斯宾德锁是用电线接在电源上 | 
| [38:24] | Plus a backup battery. | 还有备用电池 | 
| [38:25] | Can we disable it with anything here? | 能关闭这里的电源吗 | 
| [38:28] | Uh… Neal? | 尼尔 | 
| [38:29] | – I’m thinking, Peter! – Think faster. | -我在想呢 彼得 -动作快 | 
| [38:32] | All right, look — look for the hardwire connection to the lock. | 对了 听好 把连接锁的电线找出来 | 
| [38:36] | Okay, got it. Feels like a thin gauge. | 找到了 感觉很薄 | 
| [38:39] | I’m guessing if I cut it — | 我想如果我把线切断 | 
| [38:40] | You’ll activate the lock’s redundancy mechanism. | 那会激活锁的冗余机制 | 
| [38:42] | No, we need — we need to short the backup | 不行 切断电源前 | 
| [38:44] | Before cutting the electricity. | 我们得关闭备用电源 | 
| [38:45] | There’s a conduit that runs alongside the cell. | 牢房四周有导线 | 
| [38:48] | Follow that conduit to the fuse box. | 顺着导线找到保险盒 | 
| [38:51] | I got it. It’s right on the back wall. | 找到了 在后墙上 | 
| [38:53] | I’m putting you on speaker. | 我开免提了 | 
| [38:58] | Okay, all right, uh… | 好吧 这样 | 
| [39:00] | Here’s where it gets a little tricky, Peter. | 这下有点难办 彼得 | 
| [39:01] | Pull back the inside panel. | 打开控制面板 | 
| [39:03] | You’ll see two hot wires and a neutral. Strip the neutral. | 你会看到两条热线一条中性线 把中线外层刮掉 | 
| [39:05] | Hang on, I got to make a quick wire stripper | 等下 我用饮料罐头 | 
| [39:08] | Out of the soda can. | 就能很快刮掉外层 | 
| [39:10] | Look at you, improvising without me. | 哎呀呀 无师自通了嘛 | 
| [39:15] | Done. | 搞定 | 
| [39:16] | Okay, uh…All right, | 好 然后 | 
| [39:18] | Break the light bulb and attach the filament | 把灯泡打碎 把灯丝极接在 | 
| [39:20] | to the battery of your cellphone. | 你手机电池上 | 
| [39:22] | The filament conducts the charge… | 丝极接通电源 | 
| [39:24] | Which creates a surge, shorts the power, | 就会导致短路 | 
| [39:25] | And the locking mechanism should release. | 上锁系统应该就会失灵 | 
| [39:31] | – “Should”? – It will. | -应该是想怎样 -会失灵 | 
| [39:34] | Has it occurred to you | 你有没有想过 | 
| [39:35] | That in order to use my cellphone battery — | 为了用上我的手机电池 | 
| [39:36] | We’re gonna have to disconnect. | 我们得中断联系 | 
| [39:38] | It’s the final step, Peter. | 最后一步了 彼得 | 
| [39:41] | Hey. | 喂 | 
| [39:42] | Oh, god. | 老天 | 
| [39:43] | We’ve got a lock on his location — | 我们锁定了他的方位 | 
| [39:45] | Textile shop off of 9th and 39th. | 第9街和第39街的纺织车间 | 
| [39:47] | Burke, stay on the line. | 博尔克 别挂电话 | 
| [39:48] | There’s team on their way. | 我们派人来了 | 
| [39:51] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 | 
| [39:56] | Come on, Peter. | 拜托了 彼得 | 
| [39:58] | – How long should it take if this works? – A few seconds. | -多久会见效 -几秒钟 | 
| [40:00] | Please, honey, you can do this. | 拜托了 亲爱的 你可以的 | 
| [40:11] | Peter! | 彼得 | 
| [40:13] | I’m out. | 我出来了 | 
| [40:15] | Hang tight, Peter. We’re on our way. | 坚持住 彼得 我们马上赶来 | 
| [40:18] | I’ve got Lang at gunpoint. | 我用枪指着朗呢 | 
| [40:20] | All right, let’s go! | 好 我们走 | 
| [40:23] | You better hurry. | 你们得赶快 | 
| [40:24] | Keller’s on his way, too. | 凯勒也在路上了 | 
| [40:32] | FBI! Don’t move! | 联调局 不许动 | 
| [40:33] | – Jones, it’s me! – Peter? | -琼斯 是我 -彼得 | 
| [40:37] | Yeah, clear around back. | 好 去检查一下后面 | 
| [40:39] | There he is… | 大家看呀 | 
| [40:41] | …Escape artist extraordinaire, Peter Bburke. | 脱逃术大师 彼得·博尔克 | 
| [40:43] | What happened with Keller? | 凯勒呢 | 
| [40:44] | He hasn’t shown. | 他没来 | 
| [40:45] | He won’t. He’s smarter than that. | 他不会来了 他没这么蠢 | 
| [40:48] | Who knows — maybe he never planned on showing, | 谁知道呢 也许他根本没想来 | 
| [40:50] | Seeing as how he didn’t trust lang. | 看来他不信任朗 | 
| [40:52] | Which would have left Lang | 这么说戒指啊欠的债啊 | 
| [40:53] | with the ring, the debts, and you. | 都留给朗了 当然还有你 | 
| [40:55] | Uh, speaking of which… | 说到这个 | 
| [40:59] | Oh, right. Yeah, thanks. It’s — | 啊对 多谢 | 
| [41:00] | Before I hand that back to you, is it stolen? | 我还给你之前 先讲清楚 这是偷来的吗 | 
| [41:04] | Well, it’s never been reported as stolen. | 那啥 这个从没被报失窃过 | 
| [41:07] | Listen, if it’s legitimately yours, | 听好 如果法律上这个属于你 | 
| [41:09] | The FBI can’t hold onto it. | 调查局没权没收 | 
| [41:11] | Well, it’s been missing for a couple hundred years, | 这个失踪了该有几百年了 | 
| [41:13] | But, uh… | 但… | 
| [41:15] | It doesn’t belong to me. | 并不属于我 | 
| [41:17] | So… | 所以 | 
| [41:18] | You may want to contact the Scotland Royal Museum. | 你去联系苏格兰皇家博物馆看看吧 | 
| [41:22] | What? | 干嘛 | 
| [41:39] | Hey, hon. | 我爱你 | 
| [41:40] | Hey, hon. | 我也爱你 | 
| [41:48] | Keller. | 凯勒 | 
| [41:49] | I saw the surprise party you set up for me. | 我看到你为我准备的惊喜派对了呀 | 
| [41:52] | It’s very kind. I’m sorry I couldn’t make it. | 真好心 可惜我来不了了 | 
| [41:54] | Yeah, me too. | 的确可惜 | 
| [41:56] | I couldn’t have escaped without you, Neal. | 没有你我可跑不了 尼尔 | 
| [41:59] | But I guess we both got what we wanted, right? | 但我想我们的目的都达到了吧 | 
| [42:01] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我可不这么想 | 
| [42:03] | How about we call this one a draw? | 不如算我们和局 | 
| [42:05] | We’ll take a break for a while. What do you say? | 彼此都休战一阵 如何 | 
| [42:08] | I’m gonna find you, Keller. | 我会找到你 凯勒 | 
| [42:10] | Well, that might be tough. I’m already outside your radius. | 这可不容易 我在你的可活动范围之外 | 
| [42:14] | Hey, Caffrey… | 卡夫瑞 | 
| [42:16] | You’re starting to sound like a lawman. | 你现在说话语气越来越像你家猫咪了啊 |