时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Larssen was shipping Nazi dinnerware. | 拉尔森在走私纳粹时期的餐具 |
[00:05] | Are you offering to go to Argentina? | 你是在主动请缨去阿根廷吗 |
[00:06] | Could be fun. | 会很有意思 |
[00:08] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[00:09] | It’s a fractal — a mathematical curiosity. | 不规则分形 令人着迷的数学谜团 |
[00:12] | It’s a fractal antenna. | 分形体天线 |
[00:13] | You’re telling me that if we build a real one of these… | 你是说如果我们造一个一模一样的天线 |
[00:16] | It’s gonna lead us to a boat or a plane | 它就能指引我们找到一艘船或者一架飞机 |
[00:18] | or something that disappeared in the 1940s. | 或是在40年代消失的任何东西 |
[00:20] | I want to know the man who’s pulling the trigger. | 我要知道扣动扳机的是谁 |
[00:22] | His name is Vincent Adler. | 他的名字叫文森特·阿德勒 |
[00:24] | – You knew him? – He’s the man who made me who I am today. | -你认识他么 -他就是造就我的导师 |
[00:26] | Why are you helping us? | 你为什么要帮我们 |
[00:28] | I like having neal caffrey owe me one. | 让尼尔·卡夫瑞欠我人情 感觉很爽 |
[00:29] | – I owe you one. – Something like that. | -我欠你个人情 -差不多吧 |
[00:38] | So as we all know, Mr. Stanzler is very, very specific. | 我们都知道 斯丹兹勒先生的要求很特殊 |
[00:41] | The bordeaux glasses are only to be served with cabernet, | 波尔多酒杯只能用来装红葡萄酒 |
[00:43] | And in burgundy glasses, for heaven’s sake, | 勃艮第酒杯 老天啊 |
[00:45] | only put pinot in these. | 只能装皮诺葡萄酒 |
[00:47] | If it smells like paint the next time I walk in here, | 要是我下次进来还闻到油漆味 |
[00:50] | I will shoot someone. | 我就要毙了他 |
[00:52] | Mr. Stanzler. | 斯丹兹勒先生 |
[00:53] | – Andrew, hi. – Skip the pleasantries. You have six seconds. | -安德鲁 你好 -别寒暄了 你有六秒钟 |
[00:56] | Okay, well, everything’s set for Saturday. | 好 周六所以事宜都准备好了 |
[00:58] | And what about the ice sculpture? | 冰雕安排的如何了 |
[00:59] | – Uh, the 4×3 ice bear. – 4×3? No. 8 feet. | -四乘三的冰雕熊 -四乘三 不 是八英尺 |
[01:02] | – 8 feet? – Did I stutter? 8 feet. | -八英尺 -我口齿不清吗 八英尺 |
[01:04] | – 8 feet. I want it bold. – Got it. | -八英尺 要显眼 -明白 |
[01:08] | 8 feet. | 八英尺 |
[01:09] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[01:10] | No, it’s okay. | 没事 没关系 |
[01:11] | One thing I like about your boss — | 我喜欢你老板的一点就是 |
[01:13] | he knows what he wants. | 他知道自己想要什么 |
[01:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:16] | Brooke? Are — are you okay? | 布鲁克 你还好吗 |
[01:21] | Last week, you said your husband works for the FBI. | 上周 你说你丈夫为联邦调查局工作 |
[01:23] | Yeah, he — he does. Is, uh — is everything all right? | 是的 没错 一切都还好吗 |
[01:27] | No. | 不 |
[01:28] | It’s not. | 不好 |
[01:32] | New Yorkers took to the streets | 纽约人在气温飙升到三位数 |
[01:33] | as temperatures soared to triple digits, | 的情况下 走出家门 |
[01:35] | Making today one of the city’s hottest days on record. | 使得今天成为有记录以来最热的一天 |
[01:39] | With east coast hydroelectric reporting record u’ge, | 伴随着东岸水电消耗不断攀升 |
[01:42] | city authorities warn of more rolling blackouts… | 市政府官员警告会有更多的轮流停电 |
[01:46] | I know, Satchmo. | 我知道 沙奇摩 |
[01:48] | You warned me not to use the central air | 你在停电前 警告过我 |
[01:52] | before the blackout hit. | 不要使用中央空调 |
[01:56] | But I didn’t listen. | 但是我没听 |
[01:59] | ’cause you’re a dog. | 因为你是条狗 |
[02:01] | So until we get it fixed, meet our new ac. | 所以在中央空调修好前 见见新的空调吧 |
[02:05] | Oh, it’s a hot one. Well, hello, my boys. | 天真热啊 你们好 亲爱的们 |
[02:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:10] | Wow. Look at the new air conditioner. | 天呐 看看新空调 |
[02:12] | Yeah. How’s the world’s most interesting evil man? | 是啊 你那个世界上最有趣的恶人怎么样了 |
[02:15] | Actually, we need to talk about Stanzler. | 事实上 我们得谈谈斯丹兹勒的事 |
[02:17] | I told you Andrew makes his money as an energy trader, right? | 我说过安德鲁靠能源交易赚钱吧 |
[02:20] | Uh…Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:21] | Well, actually, it’s worse than that. | 实际上 远比那糟糕 |
[02:23] | I’ve been working with his assistant, Brooke, | 我一直跟他的助理布鲁克有接触 |
[02:25] | and she thinks Stanzler’s involved | 她认为斯丹兹勒参与 |
[02:27] | – in creating the blackouts. – Say that again. | -故意造成停电 -再说一遍 |
[02:29] | Yeah. Brooke overheard Stanzler | 没听错 布鲁克无意间听到斯丹兹勒 |
[02:31] | talking about it with another trader. | 跟另一位交易商提起这事 |
[02:33] | So she did some digging. | 所以她暗中调查 |
[02:34] | She thinks they’re withholding supply during peak hours | 她认为他们在用电高峰期不供给足够能源 |
[02:37] | and then selling energy to the city for triple the rate. | 然后以三倍的价钱把能源卖个政府 |
[02:39] | El, these are very serious allegations. | 小伊 这可是严重的指控 |
[02:42] | Honey, I know. | 亲爱的 我知道 |
[02:43] | There are three confirmed deaths, | 已经有三人因停电死亡了 |
[02:44] | and it’s cost the city tens of millions. | 市政府花了几千万来弥补停电造成的损失 |
[02:46] | That’s why I’m telling you. | 所以我才会告诉你 |
[02:48] | All right. We have to bring her in to the bureau. | 好吧 我们得把她带到局里 |
[02:50] | She doesn’t want to come in. | 她不想去 |
[02:51] | She’s terrified that someone’s gonna see her | 她害怕会有人看见她进出调查局 |
[02:53] | and tell Stanzler. | 通知斯丹兹勒 |
[02:54] | Do you know, he actually threatened | 你知道吗 他今天威胁过 |
[02:56] | – to shoot the painter today? – Seriously? | -要毙了粉刷匠 -真的吗 |
[02:58] | Oh, he was half-joking. | 像是在开玩笑 |
[02:59] | But I wouldn’t put it past him. | 但这事他干得出来 |
[03:01] | Okay. So, where can I talk to Brooke? | 好吧 那我怎么才能和布鲁克谈谈 |
[03:03] | Well, maybe come down to the museum | 你也许能在斯丹兹勒不在时 |
[03:05] | while Stanzler’s out. | 来一趟博物馆 |
[03:06] | That’s good. | 可以 |
[03:07] | You could bring Neal. | 带上尼尔 |
[03:08] | Why Neal? | 带他干什么 |
[03:10] | Well, honey, she’s really nervous. | 亲爱的 她很紧张 |
[03:12] | And, you know, Neal has a calming smile. | 你也知道 尼尔的微笑让人平静 |
[03:15] | Fine. I’ll bring Neal and his calming smile. | 好吧 我带上尼尔和他那令人平静的微笑 |
[03:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:21] | You’re a good boy. | 你是个好孩子 |
[03:23] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[03:32] | – Neal. – Sara. | -尼尔 -莎拉 |
[03:35] | – When did you get back in town? – Just a few days ago. | -什么时候回来的 -几天前 |
[03:37] | – How was Argentina? – It was…hot. But very interesting. | -阿根廷怎么样 -热 但是挺有趣 |
[03:40] | What did you find? | 你有何发现 |
[03:41] | I figured out where those crates we found | 我们找到的那些木板箱 |
[03:43] | were being smuggled out of. | 我知道是从哪走私过来 |
[03:45] | It’s an estate in southern Argentina. | 是南阿根廷的一个庄园 |
[03:47] | Love what they’ve done with the place. | 这地方被搞得很不错啊 |
[03:48] | Yeah, someone burned it down. | 是啊 有人把它烧了 |
[03:49] | And I’m pretty sure it was Vincent Adler. | 我很确定是文森特·阿德勒 |
[03:52] | I think this is where Adler was hiding after he fled the u.S. | 我认为阿德勒逃离美国后就躲藏在那 |
[03:55] | Right. This is good. | 好吧 这太棒了 |
[03:57] | Yeah. I also met some locals. | 是啊 我也遇到了些本地人 |
[03:58] | – And some llamas. – Yes, and some llamas. | -还有美洲驼 -是啊 美洲驼 |
[04:01] | Um, this is Rosa. She worked in Adler’s kitchen. | 她是罗莎 在阿德勒的厨房工作 |
[04:03] | Said he was obsessed with finding | 说他疯了一样地要找到 |
[04:05] | a German soldier named Gerhard Wagner. | 一个叫杰哈德·瓦格纳的德国士兵 |
[04:08] | Who is he? | 那是谁 |
[04:09] | I don’t know, but hopefully the FBI can find out. | 不知道 希望调查局能查出来 |
[04:11] | All right. I will pass this on to Peter. | 好吧 我会把这些交给彼得 |
[04:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:16] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:17] | – You too. – Yeah. | -我也是 -嗯 |
[04:18] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[04:23] | – Are you really going this way? – Yeah. | -你真要走这边吗 -是的 |
[04:24] | I hate that. | 真讨厌 |
[04:25] | – Awkward goodbyes after you’ve already said goodbye. – Yeah. | -说了再见还要道别真尴尬 -是啊 |
[04:28] | – I’m gonna grab a coffee. – Bye. | -我去喝杯咖啡 -拜 |
[04:39] | Your husband will be here, right? | 你丈夫会来的吧 |
[04:41] | He’ll be here soon. | 他稍后就到 |
[04:42] | – Do you want to go over seating arrangements with Yvonne? – Okay. | -你要去和伊芳再看看坐席安排吗 -好的 |
[04:47] | Hey, thank god you’re here. | 感谢上帝你来了 |
[04:49] | Where’s my husband? She’s kind of losing it. | 我丈夫呢 她要抓狂了 |
[04:51] | I’m sure he’s on his way. He said to meet him here. | 肯定在路上 他让我在这跟他碰头 |
[04:52] | Um, will you call and see how close he is? | 你给他打个电话 问问他到哪儿了 |
[04:54] | -Yeah, of course. – Okay. | -没问题 -好 |
[04:57] | I just got a text. Andrew’s coming. What do we do? | 我刚收到短信 安德鲁要来了 怎么办 |
[05:01] | I-I thought he was in Connecticut. | 他不是在康涅狄格州吗 |
[05:02] | The meeting got canceled. So I-I got to go. | 会议取消了 我得走了 |
[05:05] | H-hold on just a second. | 等一下 |
[05:13] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[05:14] | How far away are you? | 你还有多远 |
[05:16] | I had to borrow Diana’s car. | 我借了戴安的车 |
[05:18] | I would have been there in 10, but there’s an accident on 5th. | 本来十分钟就到 但第五街发生车祸 |
[05:20] | So now…17 minutes, plus 1 minute for parking, | 现在还得十七分钟 还要一分钟停车 |
[05:25] | and I’ll still be there 4 minutes early. | 我还是会早到四分钟 |
[05:27] | Okay, hold on. | 好了 等下 |
[05:28] | Yeah, that might not be soon enough. | 但是 那还是来不及 |
[05:31] | Stanzler’s on his way, too. | 斯丹兹勒也在路上了 |
[05:32] | All right. Do whatever you need to do to keep her calm. | 好吧 尽你所能稳住她 |
[05:35] | But don’t let her go. | 但别让她离开 |
[05:36] | You really miss your air conditioner, don’t you? | 你很想念你的中央空调吧 |
[05:38] | He made my dog pant. | 他害得我的狗热得直喘气 |
[05:40] | Now this is personal. | 我跟他没完 |
[05:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:43] | Sorry. I know, I know. I trust you. | 抱歉 我知道 我相信你 |
[05:45] | I just… | 只是… |
[05:47] | I’m sorry. I can’t do this. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[05:49] | – Brooke Argyle? – Yes. | -布鲁克·阿格尔吗 -是的 |
[05:51] | – Hi. I’m Agent Peter Burke. How are you? – Hi. | -你好 我是彼得·博尔克探员 你好 -你好 |
[05:53] | Hey, hon. | 嗨 亲 |
[05:54] | – Hey, honey. Thanks for coming. – Of course. | -亲爱的 感谢你能来 -当然要来 |
[05:57] | El told me you have information | 小伊告诉我你有斯丹兹勒 |
[05:59] | that links Andrew Stanzler to the blackouts. | 和停电有关的情报 |
[06:02] | Um, he’s outside. | 他到门外了 |
[06:03] | What your boss is doing is wrong, | 你老板的所作所为是错的 |
[06:06] | and it’s hurting a lot of people. | 伤害了很多人 |
[06:08] | Will you help us? | 你愿意帮我们吗 |
[06:10] | Listen, you can trust my husband. | 听着 你可以信任我丈夫 |
[06:15] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[06:16] | We’ll take care of you, okay? El will be in touch. | 我们会保护你 小伊会和你联系 |
[06:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:23] | Wow. Did we really just do that? | 天呐 我们真那样做了吗 |
[06:25] | Did you see any other option? | 还有其它选择吗 |
[06:27] | No. | 没有 |
[06:28] | So, which one of us is gonna tell Peter? | 那…谁来告诉彼得这件事 |
[06:33] | I vote you. | 我选你 |
[06:35] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢了 -不客气 |
[06:53] | You impersonated an agent. | 你冒充调查局探员 |
[06:55] | You told me to do whatever I needed to do. | 是你让我尽我所能 |
[06:57] | I didn’t say commit a federal crime. | 我没让你触犯联邦法律 |
[06:59] | I convinced her to come in. | 我说服她来局里了 |
[07:00] | Yeah. And now is the time to correct the situation | 是啊 现在就该澄清事实 |
[07:02] | By having her meet the real Peter Burke. | 让她见见真的彼得·博尔克 |
[07:04] | She will blow out those doors so fast you won’t see her shadow. | 她会立马冲出大门快得你都看不见影 |
[07:07] | You know why? ’cause the lights will be out | 知道为什么吗 因为她来不及帮我们 |
[07:08] | from the power outage she couldn’t help us stop. | 阻止断电所以电灯都灭了 |
[07:10] | You do not get to be me anymore. | 你不能再假扮我了 |
[07:12] | – That doesn’t go there. – What are you doing? Get up! | -这可不行 -你在干嘛 给我起来 |
[07:15] | Peter, she’s skittish. | 彼得 她很敏感 |
[07:17] | If I try to explain to her that I impersonated you, | 要是她知道我假扮了你 |
[07:19] | she’ll never trust you, me, Elizabeth, or the FBI. | 她再不会相信你 我 伊丽莎白和联调局 |
[07:24] | No. Don’t touch that. | 不 别碰 |
[07:27] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:28] | Oh, hey, El. | 小伊 |
[07:30] | Are you downstairs with Brooke? | 你和布鲁克在楼下 |
[07:32] | Great. | 很好 |
[07:32] | Listen, I talked to Neal, | 我跟尼尔谈过了 |
[07:34] | and we’re just gonna be honest with her. Yes. | 我们决定对她实话实说 |
[07:37] | That’s all that — | 这就是… |
[07:38] | Honey, you — | 亲爱的你… |
[07:41] | Right. Uh-huh. I understand. | 对 我能理解 |
[07:43] | Okay. See you in a bit. | 好吧 一会见 |
[07:47] | Elizabeth talked you into it. | 伊丽莎白说服你了吧 |
[07:50] | Listen up, everybody. | 各位听着 |
[07:52] | For the next hour and only the next hour, | 在接下来一小时内 只此一次 |
[07:55] | you will call Mr. Caffrey special agent Peter Burke. | 你们要称呼卡夫瑞为彼得·博尔克特别探员 |
[08:00] | No questions. No laughing. | 不许问 不许笑 |
[08:02] | Just do it. | 只管做 |
[08:05] | And never speak of this again. | 以后也不许再提 |
[08:11] | Who? Me? | 谁 我 |
[08:13] | What? You don’t even need him. What are you — | 干嘛 没他什么事 你在… |
[08:16] | Stay there. | 待在那儿 |
[08:22] | Hey, hon. | 亲爱的 |
[08:24] | Hi, hon. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[08:28] | Great to see you. | 见到你太棒了 |
[08:30] | Hi, Brooke. | 你好 布鲁克 |
[08:32] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:34] | I thought we were just gonna be speaking with your husband. | 我以为我只会和你丈夫谈 |
[08:37] | Oh, we were, but, actually, this is, um… | 没错 但其实上这位是… |
[08:40] | Neal Caffrey. | 尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[08:43] | Are you an agent, too? | 你也是探员吗 |
[08:45] | No. No. I wish I was. | 不不 真希望我是 |
[08:47] | I’m just a consultant. | 我只是个顾问罢了 |
[08:49] | So, how does that work? | 顾问怎么在这工作 |
[08:50] | – Actually, I’m a criminal. – A criminal? | -事实上我是罪犯 -罪犯 |
[08:53] | I’ve made a lot of really bad life choices, | 我人生中做出了很多错误决定 |
[08:55] | which landed me in prison. | 结果进了监狱 |
[08:57] | But now I assist the FBI. | 但现在算是协助联调局 |
[08:59] | Oh. Okay. Good. | 明白 很好 |
[09:01] | As a matter of fact, had it not been | 事实上 要不是 |
[09:04] | for agent Burke here, I’d still be in prison — rotting. | 博尔克探员 我还会在监狱里自甘堕落 |
[09:07] | You’re giving me way more credit than I deserve. | 你过奖了 |
[09:09] | No, no. Don’t be modest, Peter. | 没有 别谦虚啊彼得 |
[09:11] | You caught me — twice. | 是你抓住了我 两次 |
[09:13] | And you can send me back any time you want. | 你随时都可以再把我送回监狱 |
[09:18] | – Why don’t we go talk in my office? – Okay. | -咱们去我办公室聊聊吧 -好 |
[09:24] | So, what role did Stanzler’s company play in all this? | 斯丹兹勒公司在整件事中是什么角色 |
[09:27] | Stanzler’s company’s a broker. | 斯丹兹勒的公司是经纪人 |
[09:28] | New York’s electricity system is a deregulated market. | 纽约电力系统是无管制市场 |
[09:31] | So if someone bought up enough energy, | 就是说如果有人能掌控足量的电 |
[09:33] | they could temporarily artificially create a shortage. | 他就能假造出一时的电力短缺 |
[09:36] | Don’t get any ideas, Neal. | 别插嘴 尼尔 |
[09:38] | I won’t. But I’ll talk to the… | 不会 但我会带… |
[09:40] | You should talk to the commodities trading commission. | 你该去跟商品交易委员会谈谈 |
[09:54] | Um, is there any way | 不知道方不方便 |
[09:55] | you and I could speak — just the two of us? | 我们谈一下 就你和我 |
[09:58] | I know Neal seems intimidating, | 我知道尼尔有点咄咄逼人 |
[10:00] | but he’s very useful in cases like yours. | 但他对你的案子会很有帮助 |
[10:02] | In fact, I think he’s the single most valuable asset | 事实上我认为他是局里 |
[10:04] | we have here at the bureau. | 最有价值的财富 |
[10:07] | Please. | 拜托 |
[10:11] | On second thought — Neal… | 我改主意了 尼尔 |
[10:14] | Cream. No sugar. | 加奶 不加糖 |
[10:16] | We have agents for that. | 有探员专门做这个 |
[10:17] | I have something better. I have you. | 我有更好的 我有你呢 |
[10:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:26] | I didn’t want to say this | 我不想在你的罪犯顾问 |
[10:27] | in front of your criminal consultant, | 面前说这些 |
[10:28] | But I think Stanzler’s looking for a burglar. | 但我认为斯丹兹勒在寻找一名窃贼 |
[10:31] | What’s he trying to steal? | 他想偷什么 |
[10:32] | I’m not sure. But I was listening in | 我不确定 但我听到 |
[10:34] | on a very cryptic phone conversation he had | 加密电话里的谈话 |
[10:36] | with someone named Bill Rosko. | 他和一名叫比尔·罗斯科的通话 |
[10:38] | Bill Rosko. | 比尔·罗斯科 |
[10:39] | I googled the name, and bill has a criminal record | 我搜索了这个名字 这人有犯罪记录 |
[10:40] | – for breaking… – Breaking and entering. Yeah. | -原因是破… -破门而入 没错 |
[10:45] | Don’t you hate it when Peter makes you get coffee? | 彼得让你倒咖啡你该很恨他吧 |
[10:48] | You’re getting me mocha chai latte’s | 剩下半个月你得负责 |
[10:50] | for the rest of the month. | 给我倒摩卡拿铁茶 |
[10:52] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[10:53] | Why is Neal in your office? | 尼尔怎么在你办公室里 |
[10:54] | Neal is posing as Peter so a witness will | 尼尔在假扮彼得 好让目击者 |
[10:57] | tell us about an energy-collusion scam. | 跟我们讲一宗电力欺诈案 |
[10:59] | – Awesome! I’m going in. – No. | -太棒了 我也要玩 -不准 |
[11:01] | Come on. Let me bring him a file. | 好嘛 让我给他送个文件吧 |
[11:02] | What do you have? | 你发现什么了 |
[11:03] | – This is for Peter. – Diana… | -这是给彼得的 -戴安 |
[11:06] | It’s the info Sara requested on Gerhard Wagner. | 这是莎拉要的杰哈德·瓦格纳的信息 |
[11:09] | There’s nothing in here. | 什么都没有啊 |
[11:10] | Why is Gerhard Wagner’s file empty? | 杰哈德·瓦格纳的档案怎么是空的 |
[11:12] | The Department of Defense classified his information | 二战后他移民到美国来 |
[11:15] | when he immigrated to the U.S. after world war II. | 国防部把他的材料设为了机密 |
[11:17] | Yeah, but that was more than 50 years ago. | 没错 但都是50年前的事了 |
[11:19] | I’ll make some calls, see if I can get his file declassified. | 我去打个电话 看能不能把他档案解密 |
[11:23] | All right. | 好 |
[11:24] | I’m gonna find out what Brooke had to say to me. | 得看看布鲁克想跟”我”说什么 |
[11:27] | This is gonna be good. | 一定很好玩 |
[11:28] | – Oh, yeah. – No, no, no. | -没错 -别介 |
[11:32] | A thief? | 盗贼 |
[11:34] | Sounds like a job for Neal Caffrey. | 听起来像是尼尔·卡夫瑞的活 |
[11:36] | Yeah, too bad Stanzler’s already made me. | 真可惜斯丹兹勒没找我 |
[11:38] | I would love to find out what he was trying to steal — | 我很想知道他到底想偷什么 |
[11:40] | You still can. | 你依然可以 |
[11:41] | Or the new Neal Caffrey can. | 或者让新版尼尔·卡夫瑞出场 |
[11:46] | You’re serious? | 真假 |
[11:47] | Peter, that’s bold thinking, | 彼得 这是很大胆 |
[11:49] | But posing as a thief — particularly as me… | 但假扮盗贼 还是我这种雅贼 |
[11:51] | I mean, we’d be better off sending in | 我是说 我们还是用一些 |
[11:53] | – any number of competent criminal C.I.’s. – No. | -强大的罪犯线人比较靠谱 -不 |
[11:56] | I’m retaking control of this case | 趁这宗案子还没失控 |
[11:58] | before anything else goes sideways. | 我要重新拿回指挥权 |
[11:59] | Talk to Brooke. Have her put Neal Caffrey, thief, on his books. | 告诉布鲁克 让她信任卡夫瑞这个盗贼 |
[12:03] | – That’s you? – That’s me. | -是你吗 -当然是我 |
[12:12] | Welding is a lot harder than it looks. | 焊接比看上去难得多 |
[12:15] | I deserve a medal. | 该给我颁块奖牌 |
[12:17] | Sorry about the flames. | 抱歉火焰溅到你了 |
[12:19] | – You want to wear my extra helmet? – I’m good. | -想戴我的备用头盔吗 -没事 |
[12:22] | Nothing like wearing a leather flame suit | 再没有比大热天穿着 |
[12:24] | on the hottest day of the year. | 皮革防火服更遭罪的了 |
[12:25] | I’m almost back to my fighting weight. | 我多年来的赘肉都快掉光了 |
[12:28] | For the last parts for the antenna, | 为了完成天线的最后一部分 |
[12:30] | I’ve been scouring Ebay Europe. | 我在欧洲易购上一通好找 |
[12:32] | Are you even listening to me? | 你有在听吗 |
[12:34] | You wouldn’t believe the amount of paperwork required | 你肯定无法想象安排一个人去做卧底 |
[12:35] | – to send someone undercover. – Isn’t that the suit’s job? | -得倒腾多少文件 -那不是探员叔的工作吗 |
[12:38] | Nah, he made me do it | 不 但他让我来做 |
[12:39] | since I told a whistle-blower I was Peter Burke. | 因为我对个揭发内幕的自称是他 |
[12:42] | why would you do that? | 你干嘛那么做 |
[12:43] | We were gonna lose her. I had to. | 不然她要吓跑了 只能出此下策 |
[12:45] | Now I’m stuck with the IS9 form, A.K.A., | 现在我就纠结在IS9表上了 |
[12:48] | the whistle-blower declaration of facts. | 也就是告密者的陈述表 |
[12:50] | Okay, remember when your mother said, | 记得你妈说过的话吗 |
[12:51] | “Don’t cross your eyes ’cause they’re gonna stay that way”? | “别试图颠倒你的眼 因为它们本该如此” |
[12:54] | – Yeah. – The same thing holds for impersonating a suit. | -嗯 -同样适用于假扮联邦探员 |
[12:57] | Get out or I’m gonna find you wearing wing tips. | 抽身吧 不然你就该穿尖头鞋了 |
[13:00] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[13:02] | Oh. I’m too late. | 唉 我说的太晚了 |
[13:04] | – The metamorphosis is complete, cockroach. – Thanks, Kafka. | -已经完全变形了 蟑螂 -多谢 卡夫卡 |
[13:11] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[13:13] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[13:14] | What are you doing here? | 你们来干嘛 |
[13:18] | Do I want to know? | 我会想知道吗 |
[13:19] | Not yet. | 目前不会 |
[13:21] | All right. | 那好 |
[13:22] | “Tales of the FBI’s classified files.” | “联调局加密文件的故事” |
[13:25] | Peter figured out why Adler’s so interested in Wagner. | 彼得发现阿德勒为何对瓦格纳如此感兴趣了 |
[13:28] | Excellent. Top-secret movies. I’ll make popcorn. | 太棒了 顶级秘密小电影 我去弄爆米花 |
[13:32] | Butter, please. | 记得加奶油 |
[13:37] | When do we get to the good part? | 什么时候才到给力的部分 |
[13:38] | Shh! Quiet. | 嘘 安静 |
[13:41] | …in a relentless counterblockade | …冷酷无情的反封锁 |
[13:43] | to destroy Britain’s shipping. | 以毁灭大不列颠的海上运输 |
[13:45] | The man on the left is Gerhard Wagner. | 左面的人就是杰哈德·瓦格纳 |
[13:48] | Worked as a radio operator in the U-boat headquarters. | 他是德军潜艇司令部的无线电报员 |
[13:52] | After the fall of the third Reich, he fled to America. | 第三帝国覆灭后 他逃往美国 |
[13:55] | He claimedo have top-secret information | 他声称持有绝密情报 |
[13:58] | he wanted to share with the U.S. | 想要告诉美国政府 |
[14:00] | Gerhard Wagner, however, | 但结果杰哈德·瓦格纳 |
[14:02] | was sent to a detention center at Ellis Island. | 却被送往埃里斯岛上一个拘留所 |
[14:04] | And whatever he knew disappeared with him | 他所知的一切都无从得知 |
[14:06] | when he escaped from the detention center a few weeks later. | 因为几周后他就从拘留所逃走了 |
[14:08] | What kind of top-secret information could Wagner have | 那个瓦格纳到底有什么绝密情报 |
[14:11] | that Adler would be looking for | 能让阿德勒感兴趣 |
[14:13] | – a half-century later? – I have a feeling | -都过了半个世纪了 -我有预感 |
[14:15] | it has something to do with the antenna Mozzie’s been building. | 和蚊子一直在搞的那个天线模型有关 |
[14:17] | Which makes sense, ’cause he was a radio guy. | 有道理 他以前跟无线电打交道 |
[14:20] | If he escaped the detention center, | 如果他从拘留所逃了出来 |
[14:22] | he may have hopped the fence | 他可能跨越了国界 |
[14:24] | and gotten in the naturalization line. | 并且设法入籍 |
[14:26] | Why not? Changed his name, became an upstanding citizen. | 对啊 改名换姓 变成良好公民 |
[14:28] | All right. We’ll check the archives for matches | 好 我们去档案馆查一下 |
[14:31] | between his physical description and someone | 看有没有符合他外貌描述 |
[14:34] | who entered Ellis Island around that same time. | 且在同一时间到过埃利斯岛的人 |
[14:37] | Listen, uh… | 那个啥 |
[14:37] | next time you’re poking around classified files, | 下次你再去鼓捣机密文件的时候 |
[14:40] | see if you can find anything on the death of the electric car. | 看看有没有关于电车灭绝的资料 |
[14:43] | Sure. And I can throw in some stuff about crop circles. | 没问题 我还能顺带给你查查麦田怪圈 |
[14:46] | Yes. | 好耶 |
[14:48] | Oh. You’re joking. | 你逗我玩儿呢 |
[14:50] | Mozzie, the U.S. government | 蚊子 美国政府 |
[14:52] | is not conducting mind-probe experiments. | 没在做什么心智探针的实验 |
[14:54] | That’s what they’ve made you believe. | 他们那是蒙你呐 |
[14:55] | Are we doing this again? | 又来一次啊 |
[14:57] | Guess so. You headed home? | 看来是 你要回家吗 |
[14:59] | No, I’m gonna go grab a bite. How about you? | 不 我去吃点东西 你呢 |
[15:01] | – Oh, just to the gym. – Really? I just — I took you | -我要去健身房 -真的啊 我还以为 |
[15:04] | for more of a “Sit-up/push-up in the morning” kind of guy. | 你是那种做做简单晨练运动的人呢 |
[15:06] | – I swim. – Yeah? | -我还游泳 -是嘛 |
[15:07] | – How’s that work with your ankle bracelet? – It’s waterproof. | -那你的脚链怎么办 -它防水 |
[15:10] | Are you trained in counter-surveillance? | 你有接受反监视训练吗 |
[15:11] | You talking about the guy at our 6:00? | 你说我们6点方向的那个人吗 |
[15:14] | – So the answer’s yes. – Yes. | -这么说是喽 -是的 |
[15:17] | And he knows we made him. | 他也知道我们发现他了 |
[15:18] | How long do you want to stay here? | 你想在这里呆多久 |
[15:20] | We’ll see what his next move is. | 看看他接下来怎么做吧 |
[15:24] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[15:26] | That’s not fair. It’s my game. | 这不公平 是我在玩 |
[15:28] | Ah, we take turns. | 轮着来嘛 |
[15:30] | He’s making his next move. | 他有所行动了 |
[15:40] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[15:42] | Yeah, I’ve been followed before in my line of work. | 干这一行 以前我也被跟踪过 |
[15:45] | Whoever he is… | 不管是谁 |
[15:47] | He knows you’re working for us. | 他现在知道你在为我们工作 |
[15:57] | So the emergency exits are here… | 紧急出口在这里 |
[16:00] | and here. | 还有这里 |
[16:02] | There’s only one entrance to the exhibit | 到展厅的入口只有一个 |
[16:05] | and a service corridor. | 还有一条服务通道 |
[16:07] | If you’re not planning on robbing the museum, | 如果你不是要抢劫博物馆 |
[16:09] | why would you need to know all this? | 干嘛要知道这些 |
[16:11] | It’s my ‘in’ — to impress Stanzler. | 这样才能让斯丹兹勒欣赏我 |
[16:13] | You know, it’s sexy watching you plan a heist. | 你筹划劫案的时候超性感 |
[16:15] | Yeah? Think I should go rogue? | 是吗 我该放纵点吗 |
[16:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:21] | All right. Say goodbye to Peter Burke. | 好了 跟彼得·博尔克说再见吧 |
[16:28] | Hi. I’m Caffrey. | 你好 我是卡夫瑞 |
[16:30] | Neal Caffrey. | 尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[16:33] | What? | 咋了 |
[16:34] | – Nothing. -You don’t like my Neal? | -没事 -你不喜欢猫咪版尼尔吗 |
[16:36] | Well, he sort of has a way of, | 这个嘛 他很擅长… |
[16:39] | I don’t know, pulling you in when he talks — | 我也说不好 他说话的时候很吸引人 |
[16:41] | – A kind of quiet, sexy whisper. – Oh, sexy, huh? | -那种低声性感的耳语 -性感是吧 |
[16:45] | – And he doesn’t put his hands on his hips. – Right. | -而且他从来不叉腰 -好吧 |
[16:47] | He gets people to do what he wants by charming them. | 他会用自己的魅力让别人甘愿帮他 |
[16:50] | He doesn’t rely on a badge. | 他从不靠警徽办事 |
[16:52] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[16:54] | Well, you are so smart. | 你好聪明 |
[16:58] | You have all the answers, | 问什么你都知道 |
[17:00] | and I couldn’t do this without you. | 没有你的话我真做不来 |
[17:03] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[17:08] | Oh, honey? | 对了亲爱的 |
[17:10] | You’re gonna have to take off your wedding ring. | 你得把婚戒摘掉 |
[17:13] | I am. | 是啊 |
[17:20] | Feel naked without it. | 不戴它感觉跟裸了一样 |
[17:22] | Hmm. Maybe you could wear a hat. | 你可以戴顶帽子啊 |
[17:32] | Mr. Stanzler… | 斯丹兹勒先生 |
[17:35] | This is Neal Caffrey. | 这位是尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[17:37] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:38] | 11:00, sir. | 跟您约的11点 |
[17:44] | I understand you’re interested in an acquisition. | 我知道你在计划一次并购 |
[17:48] | I’m sorry? What? | 抱歉 你说啥 |
[17:49] | You’re interested in an acquisition. | 你在计划进行一次并购 |
[17:52] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[17:54] | Big Bill Rosko. He said you offered him a job. | 大块头比尔·罗斯科 他说你给了他份工作 |
[17:58] | Yeah, well, big Bill has a big mouth. | 大块头比尔还是个大嘴巴 |
[18:01] | And I never offered him anything. | 我也没给过他什么工作 |
[18:03] | Hmm. Well, if there is a job, I’m your man. | 如果真有活的话 我是最佳人选 |
[18:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:09] | Everybody in your business says the same thing, right? | 干你们这行的人都这么说吧 |
[18:12] | What if I told you I could rob this place | 如果我说我能在20分钟之内 |
[18:14] | – in under 20 minutes? – I’d say good luck. | -劫了这个地方呢 -那只能祝你好运 |
[18:16] | We’ve got the top-of-the-line security system. | 我们有最高端的安全系统 |
[18:18] | It’s good, but nothing’s perfect. | 不错 不过总会有漏洞 |
[18:20] | Two cameras cover the front and back, | 两个摄像头监视前后门 |
[18:22] | but they’re blind to the side exits. | 但侧面出口是摄像头的盲点 |
[18:24] | Your roof? It’s a burglar’s dream. | 至于屋顶 简直小菜一碟 |
[18:26] | 1-inch wood and asphalt. | 1英寸木头和沥青而已 |
[18:29] | What exactly would you leave with? | 那你能偷到什么呢 |
[18:31] | Every display is laser-guarded, | 每件展品都有激光感应器保护 |
[18:33] | heat-, motion-, and weight-sensored. | 热量 运动 以及重量传感器 |
[18:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:36] | So I’d skip the display and hit your private collection. | 所以我不偷展品 直接对你的私人收藏下手 |
[18:40] | How did you know about that? | 你怎么知道这个 |
[18:42] | Like I said. I’m the best. | 都说了 我是个中翘楚 |
[18:52] | Stanzler needs a thief to steal a flash drive from this man — | 斯丹兹勒要人帮他从这男人手里偷个U盘 |
[18:56] | another trader, Francis Luntz. | 另一个商人 弗朗西斯·鲁兹 |
[18:59] | Slow down, Caffrey. | 慢点说嘛 卡夫瑞 |
[19:00] | I want to hear details about “The meet.” | 我想听听你们见面的细节 |
[19:02] | Quiet, you. | 别闹了你 |
[19:03] | Based on their trading records | 根据他们的交易记录 |
[19:05] | and what little information I got from Stanzler, | 以及我从斯丹兹勒那得到的一点消息 |
[19:08] | I believe the two are using their combined market power | 我相信他们想利用联合市场力量 |
[19:11] | to create temporary shortages. | 来制造临时供应不足 |
[19:13] | But did you flaunt your past crimes? | 你炫耀自己的犯罪史了不 |
[19:15] | No, I did not flaunt my past crimes. | 没 我没炫耀我的犯罪史 |
[19:17] | How did you convince him to hire you? | 那你怎么说服他雇用你 |
[19:19] | I’m that good. | 哥厉害嘛 |
[19:21] | These guys are incredibly careful. | 这些人十分谨慎 |
[19:23] | From what I can gather, Luntz doesn’t trust Stanzler. | 在我看来 鲁兹并不信任斯丹兹勒 |
[19:27] | He secretly videotaped one of their meetings. | 他偷偷录下了一场他们的会面 |
[19:30] | Now, this video, which is now on flash drive, | 现在这段录像在U盘里 |
[19:32] | is what Stanzler wants me to retrieve. | 斯丹兹勒想让我取回的就是这个 |
[19:34] | – Steal. – Steal. | -是偷 -偷 |
[19:36] | – Why don’t we just use a warrant? – We could, | -用搜查令不就行了 -确实 |
[19:38] | but Stanzler doesn’t know exactly what’s on the tape. | 但是斯丹兹勒并不知道录像带的确切内容 |
[19:41] | So if we shake Luntz down and the video is insufficient, | 如果我们搜查鲁兹的家 结果录像无关痛痒 |
[19:44] | we blow our chances of catching either one of these guys. | 那我们一个人都抓不到 |
[19:47] | But I do want a warrant for Luntz’s home. | 但我还是需要鲁兹家的搜查令 |
[19:49] | I don’t need a warrant to break in. | 闯别人家我从来不用搜查令 |
[19:50] | Well, this Neal Caffrey does. That’s it for now. | 我这版的尼尔就需要 先到这吧 |
[20:04] | After we left my apartment last night, | 昨晚咱们从我家离开后 |
[20:06] | – Sara and I were followed. – Any suspects? | -莎拉和我被跟踪了 -有嫌疑人吗 |
[20:08] | Adler. I think he put a tail on Sara. | 阿德勒 我觉得他派人跟踪莎拉 |
[20:11] | Everyone who’s looked into him — Mozzie, Kate — | 每个调查过他的人 蚊子 凯特 |
[20:13] | – They all got hurt. – Where is she now? | -下场都不太好 -她人呢 |
[20:14] | At the archives. I’m meeting her there. | 在档案馆 我们约的那里 |
[20:16] | Good idea. Stay close to her. | 干的好 好好看着她 |
[20:19] | All right, but for my break-in, I’m gonna need some training. | 话说为了我的行动 我得先受受训 |
[20:23] | I got you covered. | 我安排好了 |
[20:32] | Ah. My pupil has arrived. | 我的学生到啦 |
[20:38] | Take the pebble from my palm. | 把这块卵石从我手里拿走 |
[20:41] | Seriously? Kung fu? | 认真的么 中国功夫 |
[20:43] | I’m preparing you for your mission. | 我这是帮你做准备呢 |
[20:47] | Okay. Give me $20. | 好吧 给我20块 |
[20:50] | Look, do you want my help or not? | 你到底要不要我帮忙啊 |
[20:57] | Lesson 1 — we take. | 第一课 占别人便宜 |
[21:00] | We don’t give. | 且一毛不拔 |
[21:01] | Now, moving on — | 现在 继续 |
[21:02] | Give me my 20 back, or I’m gonna arrest you. | 把钱还我 不然就逮捕你 |
[21:04] | Oh, you’re gonna be a very difficult student. | 你这学生真是难搞 |
[21:10] | – Anyone follow you? – No. You? | -有人跟踪你吗 -没 你呢 |
[21:12] | – All clear. – They said over the phone that it could take | -没 -他们在电话里说 想看那些档案 |
[21:14] | up to four weeks for us to get access to those files. | 恐怕要花上我们4周的时间 |
[21:17] | That’s all right. I got a plan. | 没事 我有主意 |
[21:19] | Are you gonna share that plan with me? | 说来听听行吗 |
[21:24] | Any chance you can tell me | 你们能不能 |
[21:26] | a little more about what you’re looking for? | 把想找的档案再说详细点 |
[21:28] | Only that it’s regarding an individual | 就是在1946年 |
[21:29] | who may have come through Ellis Island in 1946. | 到过埃利斯岛的人 |
[21:32] | We need to look through files to match a physical description. | 我们得看下那些档案 好找一个人 |
[21:34] | – The rest is national security. – You understand. | -其余信息有关国家安全 -你懂的 |
[21:37] | Of course. Sorry I wasn’t more helpful over the phone. | 当然 抱歉在电话里没怎么帮上忙 |
[21:40] | She didn’t say she was with the FBI. | 她没说她是联调局的人 |
[21:42] | Oh, she’s not. | 她不是 |
[21:45] | I am. | 我是 |
[21:46] | Please, follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[21:50] | Peter knows. The broad strokes. | 彼得知道的 知道个大概吧 |
[21:58] | This is it. | 都在这了 |
[22:01] | Records. Ledgers. Card catalogs. | 记录 分类账簿 目录卡 |
[22:05] | Which ones are from 1946? | 哪些是1946年的档案 |
[22:07] | All of them. Excuse me. | 全都是 失陪了 |
[22:13] | Yeah, we can do this. | 肯定能看完 |
[22:16] | Okay, listen up, sausage fingers. | 好吧 听好了 你个香肠爪 |
[22:19] | We don’t have all day. | 时间不多 |
[22:22] | Oh, our guest speaker. | 演讲嘉宾到了 |
[22:25] | Hello, there. How’s he doing? | 他练得怎么样 |
[22:27] | We’ll come back to the lock-picking later. | 我们等会再练开锁 |
[22:30] | Byron would be so thrilled to know | 拜伦要是知道他的训练服 |
[22:33] | his training jacket | 重出江湖 |
[22:34] | is back in the game. | 肯定很高兴 |
[22:36] | – Are you teaching him to run a cross? – Scratch on a dip. | -你不会在教他闯空门吧 -只是皮毛 |
[22:40] | – With the farmer’s pants? – Neal wants to run a bird dog. | -还穿农作裤 -尼尔想策划一次追踪 |
[22:43] | Oh. He’s a Fed. | 对哦 他现在是探员了 |
[22:46] | Can we move on with this? | 我们能不谈这个吗 |
[22:47] | Uh, yes. | 好吧 |
[22:49] | Now, your first task | 你的首个任务是 |
[22:51] | is to drop a bug into Stanzler’s jacket | 把窃听器放入斯丹兹勒的外套 |
[22:54] | So your little evil empire friends in the van | 这样你那邪恶的朋友们就能 |
[22:57] | can listen in on him, | 趁你笨手笨脚摸进房子时 |
[22:57] | while you fumble through the house. | 窃听他的一举一动 |
[22:59] | – Do we need a commentary? – Yes. | -要你做实时评论吗 -必须的 |
[23:01] | But dropping the bug isn’t the hard part. | 但放窃听器不难 |
[23:05] | Retrieving it is — without jingling the bells. | 拿回来才难 不能惊动铃铛 |
[23:15] | Oh. Again. | 再来 |
[23:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:23] | This is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[23:34] | Understatement is the key. | 悄无声息才是关键 |
[23:36] | These two fingers, like tweezers — | 这两根手指 就像镊子 |
[23:40] | So that the thumb will never touch the mark. | 这样大拇指才不会碰到目标 |
[24:01] | It’s gonna take a while. | 要找上好一阵子 |
[24:09] | So tell me, repo… | 实话说吧 回收高手 |
[24:11] | …Why you helping out? | 你为什么要帮忙 |
[24:13] | What’s your angle in all this? | 你有什么目的 |
[24:16] | If Adler spent his life searching for something, | 如果阿德勒倾尽一生寻找这件东西 |
[24:18] | that means the payoff’s got to be bigger | 说明此物的价值远高于 |
[24:20] | than the billion he’s already stolen. | 他偷来的亿万资产 |
[24:22] | That’s all? | 仅仅如此吗 |
[24:25] | I like the mystery. | 我喜欢神秘事物 |
[24:30] | I know what it’s like to have a lot of questions. | 我知道满腹疑问是什么感觉 |
[24:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:36] | When I was 13, my older sister ran away | 我13岁那年 我姐姐离家出走 |
[24:38] | And we never heard from her again. | 我们就与她失去了联系 |
[24:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:45] | I used to go into her room and just look at her things | 我以前常去她屋里翻看她的东西 |
[24:48] | And hope that something held the key. | 希望能找到线索 |
[24:51] | You know, if there was a book about dancers, | 如果有本讲舞者的书 |
[24:54] | I’d wonder, “Is she a ballerina?” | 我就会想 她是不是芭蕾舞演员 |
[24:57] | Or — there was a pony poster. | 或是 如果有小马驹的海报 |
[25:01] | So I wondered if she was off on a ranch somewhere. | 我就猜她会不会在某个牧场里 |
[25:05] | And I never found the answers I was looking for. | 但我从未发现我要的答案 |
[25:10] | But… | 不过 |
[25:12] | If we find Adler, | 如果我们找到阿德勒 |
[25:13] | maybe you can have some closure with Kate. | 也许你和凯特的事也能有个了结 |
[25:29] | Last chance, suit. Some of us go to work at night. | 最后一次了 探员叔 成败在此一举了 |
[25:44] | Like this? | 像这样吗 |
[25:52] | – You didn’t drop the bug. – No, I didn’t. | -你没有放窃听器 -我是没有 |
[25:55] | I decided to practice one more lift. | 我决定还是再练次小偷小摸 |
[26:03] | You’ve learned all I have to teach you. | 我能教的你都学会了 |
[26:06] | You, Peter Burke, are ready to commit a crime. | 彼得·博尔克 准备好大干一票了 |
[26:16] | – Good luck. – Thanks | -祝你好运 -谢了 |
[26:19] | – Looking sharp, Peter. – Thank you. | -看上去不错啊 彼得 -谢了 |
[26:21] | There’s a very good teacher inside that little shiny head of his. | 看不出来小叮当还真有两下子 |
[26:24] | How’d it go at the archives? | 档案馆那边进展如何 |
[26:25] | Great. But it’s gonna take a while to find Wagner. | 不错 只是要花点时间才能找出瓦格纳 |
[26:27] | Another late night with Sara, huh? | 又和莎拉待到深夜啊 |
[26:29] | Hey, keep your eye on the prize, okay? | 你还是管好自己的事吧 |
[26:30] | This is serious. Stanzler doesn’t mess around. | 这很关键 斯丹兹勒可不是省油的灯 |
[26:32] | Now, remember, backup is 10 seconds away — | 记住 后援10秒内就能赶到 |
[26:34] | You don’t give me the “Be careful” Speech. | 你别和我说要”注意什么” |
[26:36] | I invented the “Be careful” Speech. | 这是我的专利 |
[26:37] | Yeah, but since I’m you, I should give… | 但现在我是你 我就该… |
[26:39] | You’re Neal in the van, and I’m Neal outside the van. | 你是车里的尼尔 而我是外头的尼尔 |
[26:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:44] | Then go out there and make me look good. | 那就出去好好表现 别丢我的人 |
[26:54] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[26:55] | Mr. Stanzler. | 斯丹兹勒先生 |
[26:56] | When you get to that master bedroom, | 你进入主卧房后 |
[26:58] | – look for anything called “Project Edison.” – Got it. | -去找个叫爱迪生计划的东西 -明白 |
[27:01] | My meeting with Luntz will last 20 minutes. | 我和鲁兹差不多谈20分钟 |
[27:03] | You have exactly that to find the video | 你在这段时间内找到视频 |
[27:05] | and find your way back to the Bentley. | 再回到宾利车里 |
[27:07] | 20 minutes? Plenty of time. | 20分钟 绰绰有余 |
[27:08] | It better be. Otherwise, you’re on your own. | 最好这样 不然的话 你自己看着办 |
[27:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:22] | Heads up, guys. | 大家注意 |
[27:24] | I think we’re pulling in to Luntz’ mansion. | 我们现在应该是去鲁兹的房子 |
[27:54] | Out of the vehicle. Headed for the basement door. | 我下了车 正朝地下室入口去 |
[27:58] | Good. We got ears on you. | 好 我们能听到你 |
[28:00] | Wait for me to confirm that. | 这句话该由我说 |
[28:04] | Working on the lock now. | 我正在开锁 |
[28:05] | Okay, we have ears on you. | 好 我们能听到你 |
[28:14] | I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[28:25] | So, tell me about this guy, Wheelock, | 这人怎么样 这个韦洛克 |
[28:28] | Your contact at the power company. | 你那个在电力公司的内应 |
[28:30] | What else did he say? | 他还说了什么 |
[28:31] | They have budget cuts, fewer controls, | 他们预算削减 人手减少 |
[28:33] | which makes monitoring us that much more difficult. | 所以他们就更难监视我们了 |
[28:45] | 3,000 immigrants a week, | 一周内三千个移民 |
[28:46] | and not one of these files is computerized. | 没有一份档案输入了电脑 |
[28:49] | Well, whoever this Gerhard Wagner is, | 不管杰哈德·瓦格纳是什么来头 |
[28:51] | he has earned my admiration. | 我都很佩服他 |
[28:53] | – How’s that? – He worked the system to his advantage. | -怎么说 -他充分利用了政府体制 |
[28:56] | I mean, one day he was here, and the next — poof — | 一天前还在这 接着啪的一声 |
[28:59] | He’s vanished into the vast bureaucracy — | 泯灭在庞大的官僚体系中 |
[29:02] | Like a German Dave Chappelle. | 就像德国版的戴维·夏佩尔[美国喜剧演员] |
[29:06] | Did Neal send you to come sit with me? | 是尼尔让你来陪我的吗 |
[29:09] | Uh…No one sends me. I go places. | 没人要我来 我自己来的 |
[29:13] | Of course. My mistake. | 当然 我错了 |
[29:16] | He’s not worried about you, if that’s what you’re implying. | 他才没有担心你 你要是这个意思的话 |
[29:19] | I’m here for obvious reasons. | 我来这的原因很明显 |
[29:21] | Well, of course. | 我明白 |
[29:22] | I mean, it’s impossible to deny | 我们俩之间的浓情蜜意 |
[29:24] | This Tracy/Hepburn thing between us. | 谁也无法否认 |
[29:26] | I do want you, Mozzie. | 我的确很需要你 蚊子 |
[29:27] | Please. Control yourself. | 喂 你收敛点 |
[29:29] | I’m here to double the workforce. | 我来是多一个人好帮忙 |
[29:32] | I want to get Adler, too. | 我也想找到阿德勒 |
[29:36] | Oh. I take that as a sign. | 我觉得这是个预示 |
[29:39] | Of what? | 预示什么 |
[29:42] | I’ll let you know. | 到时告诉你 |
[29:52] | I’m in the master bedroom. | 我进到主卧室了 |
[29:54] | All right. Check the drawers and cabinets. | 好 找一下抽屉和橱柜 |
[29:56] | People usually hide things where they’re easily accessible. | 大家都把东西藏在容易拿到的地方 |
[29:59] | As Mozzie taught you. | 蚊子是这样教你的 |
[30:20] | I found a safe key. “Centurion.” | 我找到保险柜钥匙了 写着”百夫长” |
[30:23] | Centurion. Look for an in-wall safe. | 百夫长 找找看嵌入式保险柜 |
[30:35] | Mrs. Luntz. | 鲁兹太太 |
[30:37] | Well done, Mr. Luntz. | 不错嘛 鲁兹先生 |
[30:46] | I found the safe. | 找到保险柜了 |
[30:55] | I found the video. | 我找到视频了 |
[30:57] | Copying it now. I’ll give the original to Stanzler | 正在复制 我会把原版给斯丹兹勒 |
[31:00] | And keep the backup for us. | 我们留备份 |
[31:02] | Guys, listen to this. | 大伙注意听 |
[31:02] | This Chip Wheelock, the guy at E.C.H. — | 这个奇普·韦洛克 ECH公司的那个 |
[31:05] | That’s East Coast Hydroelectric. | 东海岸水利电气公司 |
[31:06] | What exactly does he know? | 他到底知道些什么 |
[31:08] | He knows he wants in. | 他想加入 |
[31:10] | We got a guy in the power company, | 我们在电力公司有人 |
[31:13] | Flips a switch, rolling blackouts. | 能启动开关轮流断电 |
[31:15] | We make a fortune. | 我们就能大发一笔 |
[31:17] | No. No way. It’s too risky. | 不 不行 太冒险了 |
[31:19] | You mean it’s too easy? | 你是觉得太轻易了吗 |
[31:21] | Look, go to the party on Saturday night. | 听着 来参加周六晚的晚宴 |
[31:24] | Talk to the guy, spend a few minutes, | 花点时间 和那个人聊聊 |
[31:26] | See what he has to say. | 看他说些什么 |
[31:27] | If you don’t like it, take a walk. | 要是你不喜欢 就收手好了 |
[31:29] | Peter, Stanzler and Luntz may have an executive | 彼得 斯丹兹勒和鲁兹可能掌控了 |
[31:31] | from East Coast Hydroelectric in their pocket. | 东海岸水利电气的一名管理人员 |
[31:33] | He’s meeting them at the party on Saturday. | 他会在周六的晚宴上与他们碰面 |
[31:36] | All right. | 好 |
[31:37] | We wait until Saturday and take down all three of them. | 那我们就等到周六 把他们仨一举拿下 |
[31:42] | Video’s copied. | 录像复制好了 |
[31:49] | I’m on my way out. | 我准备撤了 |
[31:51] | What’s your exit plan? | 你准备怎么出去 |
[31:53] | Same as my entrance plan. | 怎么进来就怎么出去 |
[31:57] | Did you get it? | 搞到了吗 |
[31:59] | Yeah. | 搞到了 |
[32:02] | Very good. | 很不错 |
[32:03] | Give me a hand. | 扶我一把 |
[32:12] | It’s been a pleasure. | 乐意之极 |
[32:14] | Want another job? | 还想干一票吗 |
[32:16] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么计划 |
[32:17] | Geller museum. Saturday. 5:00. | 盖勒博物馆 周六 五点 |
[32:19] | Tell no one. Ask no questions. I’ll pay you double. | 保密 别问 我付你双倍 |
[32:22] | Okay. | 行 |
[32:23] | Okay. | 就这样 |
[32:33] | After the first outage, we were clear seven figures | 第一次断电后 数目能达到七位数 |
[32:36] | I’m not committing to anything today. | 但我今天不能做出任何承诺 |
[32:37] | This is what was on the drive. | 这是U盘上的内容 |
[32:39] | Luntz recorded this meeting and kept his mouth shut, | 鲁兹录下了这次会面 对此闭嘴不提 |
[32:42] | Even though, we believe, he went on to participate. | 尽管如此 我们相信他还是参与了这宗勾当 |
[32:44] | On Saturday, Stanzler’s trying to bring in | 周六 斯丹兹勒会介绍这个叫 |
[32:47] | this man to sweeten the pot. | 奇普·韦洛克的人 他是东海岸水利 |
[32:48] | Chip wheelock, senior manager at East Coast Hydroelectric. | 电气的高级经理 以此来加大赌注 |
[32:52] | With someone at the power plant able to flip the switch, | 有电力公司的人帮他们掌控开关 |
[32:55] | they’ll be able to escalate their plan. | 他们就能进一步扩大计划 |
[32:57] | That means more blackouts. | 就是说停电次数会不断提高 |
[32:59] | Not if we stop them. | 我们会阻止他们 |
[33:00] | I’ve been invited to an event as Neal, | 我作为尼尔受邀参加 |
[33:02] | So we can take advantage of this opportunity | 我们可以借此机会 |
[33:05] | by slipping a video feed on Stanzler. | 跟踪斯丹兹勒的一举一动 |
[33:07] | – How are we gonna do that? – Brooke was able to get | -怎么做 -布鲁克能拿到 |
[33:09] | Stanzler’s suit from the dry cleaner. | 斯丹兹勒送去干洗的西装 |
[33:11] | We installed a camera in place of the lapel button. | 我们在襟扣下按了摄像头 |
[33:13] | Check this out. | 不错吧 |
[33:20] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[33:22] | Brooke will make sure that Stanzler’s wearing that jacket. | 布鲁克会确保斯丹兹勒穿这件外套出席 |
[33:25] | Jones, Diana, you’ll be in the van. | 琼斯 戴安 你们守在货车里 |
[33:28] | – Always. – I like the van. | -好吧 -我最爱蹲货车了 |
[33:31] | And, as a precaution, I’ll be accompanying Elizabeth… | 为保险起见 我会陪着伊丽莎白 |
[33:33] | …As my wife’s husband. | 作为我妻子的丈夫 |
[33:48] | Tell your staff they get $100 each if they don’t spill anything. | 告诉你的人 要是他们不弄洒东西 我就给他们一百块 |
[33:51] | They get fired if they do. | 要是弄洒了 就炒了他们 |
[33:52] | El said you knew how to motivate your employees. | 小伊说你知道如何激励员工 |
[33:55] | That’s the smallest 8-foot bear I’ve ever seen in my life. | 这可是我见过的最小的八英尺高的冰熊 |
[33:57] | I’ve got Stanzler’s camera online. | 斯丹兹勒身上的摄像头就位了 |
[33:59] | Anything Stanzler sees, we’ll see. | 这下我们能看清他看到的一切 |
[34:02] | Neal, have you met Peter and Elizabeth Burke? | 尼尔 来认识下彼得和伊丽莎白·博尔克 |
[34:04] | – Hi. Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -你好 很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[34:07] | This is my lovely wife, Elizabeth. | 这位是我的爱妻 伊丽莎白 |
[34:08] | – You married up. – Telling me. | -你结婚了啊 -可不是 |
[34:11] | I could use a drink right now. | 我想来一杯 |
[34:12] | Yes, I’ll have one, too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[34:13] | Yeah, me too. Thank you. | 我也是 谢谢 |
[34:16] | Mr. Stanzler, Mr. Luntz is here. | 斯丹兹勒先生 鲁兹先生来了 |
[34:23] | Want to help me out here for a second? | 能来帮我一下吗 |
[34:25] | Yeah, you’re the boss. | 当然 你说了算 |
[34:31] | Ladies having fun? | 女士们玩得开心吗 |
[34:34] | So this is undercover work, huh? | 这么说这是卧底工作咯 |
[34:37] | I’m sure Peter’s hating every second of it. | 我肯定彼得恨死这桩任务了 |
[34:40] | And you? How does it feel to be an FBI agent? | 你呢 当一回联邦探员感觉如何 |
[34:43] | Still trying it on. | 还在慢慢适应 |
[34:47] | Excuse us, ladies. | 女士们 失陪一下 |
[34:49] | – What are we doing? Your assignment. | -我们要做什么 -你有任务在身 |
[34:52] | Everyone hear that? | 大家都听到了吧 |
[34:54] | Showtime. | 好戏要开场了 |
[34:54] | Copy that, Peter. | 收到 彼得 |
[35:05] | You donated all this? | 这些都是你捐赠的吗 |
[35:06] | Yeah. I’d like you to babysit. | 没错 我希望你能照看他一下 |
[35:09] | My friend Francis there is not having a very good day. | 我朋友弗朗西斯 今天不太高兴 |
[35:12] | That’s my assignment? Babysit Luntz? | 这就是我的任务吗 照看着鲁兹 |
[35:15] | Yeah. I’ll have more for you when I get back. | 没错 等我回来再找你说 |
[35:33] | A lot on your mind? | 有心事吗 |
[35:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:36] | Listen, I’m glad that, | 听着 我很高兴 |
[35:37] | Uh, Stanzler let us atone for a couple minutes. | 斯丹兹勒能让我们单独聊一下 |
[35:39] | I don’t know what he told you, but I’m not interested. | 不管他对你说了什么 我都不感兴趣 |
[35:42] | I mean, this thing — | 我是说 这件事 |
[35:43] | It’s gotten way beyond what I ever imagined. | 已经大大超乎了我的想象 |
[35:46] | You two — you do what you want… | 你们想怎么做随你们 |
[35:48] | But I’m out. | 但我不干了 |
[35:51] | Sorry, Wheelock. | 抱歉 韦洛克 |
[35:52] | Wait. Yeah, wait. Francis… | 慢着 弗朗西斯 |
[35:55] | He told you I was Chip Wheelock? | 他和你说我是奇普·韦洛克吗 |
[35:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:58] | Are you not? | 你不是吗 |
[36:00] | Excuse me a minute. | 失陪一下 |
[36:03] | I know about your energy scheme with Stanzler. | 我知道你和斯丹兹勒策划的电力骗局 |
[36:05] | You what? | 什么 |
[36:06] | He’s planning to double-cross you. | 他想卖了你 |
[36:07] | He — he can’t do that. I have leverage over him. | 不可能 我有他的把柄 |
[36:11] | Actually, you don’t. | 事实上 你不再有了 |
[36:14] | Stanzler had me break into your estate and steal the video. | 斯丹兹勒让我潜入你家偷走了视频 |
[36:16] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[36:18] | Jones, we’re locked in the Stanzler gallery. | 琼斯 我们被关在斯丹兹勒的画廊里了 |
[36:20] | On it. | 这就办 |
[36:24] | Yeah, this is Jones. | 我是琼斯 |
[36:26] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[36:28] | Guys, another blackout’s about to sweep through this sector. | 伙计们 这片区域马上要断电了 |
[36:30] | Diana, find Elizabeth. | 戴安 去找伊丽莎白 |
[36:32] | Elizabeth. Backup generator? | 伊丽莎白 备用发电机呢 |
[36:34] | Uh, downstairs. Let’s get down there. | 在楼下 我们一起下去 |
[36:36] | Okay. Okay. | 好 |
[36:38] | Where’s the team? | 后援小组呢 |
[36:39] | On their way in. | 马上来了 |
[36:40] | Who you talking to? | 你在和谁说哈 |
[36:42] | The FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[36:44] | Of course. Perfect. | 当然了 好极了 |
[36:46] | Stanzler told you that Wheelock would be here | 斯丹兹勒对你说韦洛克会来这 |
[36:48] | – to lure you out. – Why? | -是为了把你引过来 -为什么 |
[36:50] | My guess? When the power goes out, | 要我说吗 一旦断电 |
[36:53] | He can circumvent the security cameras | 他就能避开摄像头 |
[36:56] | and come back here unnoticed. | 不会有人发现他回到了这 |
[36:58] | What’s the point? | 为什么这么做 |
[37:03] | Oh, geez. | 天啊 |
[37:05] | He’s gonna kill me. | 他要杀了我 |
[37:06] | If I’m right, he’s gonna try to kill us both. | 要是我没猜错 他会杀了我们俩 |
[37:11] | Who’s got eyes on Stanzler? | 谁有看到斯丹兹勒在哪儿 |
[37:13] | All right. I see him. He’s on the far side of the room. | 好 我看到他了 他在房间另一边 |
[37:16] | I’m on him. | 我跟着他 |
[37:23] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士么先生们 |
[37:24] | Due to the blackout, this museum is now in lockdown. | 由于停电 本博物馆现在关闭 |
[37:27] | FBI! Everyone stay where you are! | 联邦调查局 所有人站在原地 |
[37:30] | Remain calm! | 不要惊慌 |
[37:40] | Oh, come on. | 哇靠 |
[37:42] | Can you open this? | 你能打开这门吗 |
[37:45] | Peter,Stanzler’s making his move. | 彼得 斯丹兹勒行动了 |
[37:47] | He’s out of the atrium, but I can’t tell his location. | 他离开了中庭 但我不知道他在哪儿 |
[37:50] | Peter’s in the Stanzler gallery. | 彼得在斯丹兹勒的画廊里 |
[37:51] | – We need to get a key. Let’s go. – Yes, sir. | -我们要钥匙 快点 -是 长官 |
[37:53] | Hurry up. Hold this. | 快点 拿着这个 |
[37:56] | I wasn’t trained to do this in the dark. | 我可没受过夜间训练 |
[38:01] | Peter, there’s another light in that room. | 彼得 房间里又出现了一丝光 |
[38:03] | It’s Stanzler. He’s got a gun. | 是斯丹兹勒 他拿着枪 |
[38:31] | We’re at the generator. It’s been disengaged. | 我们找到发电机了 但被关闭了 |
[38:33] | Can you turn it on? | 你能打开吗 |
[38:47] | FBI! Drop it! You’re surrounded, Stanzler. | 联邦调查局 放下枪 你被包围了 斯丹兹勒 |
[38:54] | Like he said… | 正如他所说 |
[38:56] | FBI has you surrounded. | 联调局包围了你 |
[39:09] | I didn’t know you had moves like that. | 你居然还会这招 |
[39:11] | I didn’t know I authorized a badge. | 你居然擅自搞了个警徽 |
[39:13] | Well, I needed one. I was an FBI agent. | 干嘛 我是要个警徽 我可是联邦探员 |
[39:15] | Was. | 不再是了 |
[39:16] | Was. | 好吧 |
[39:21] | You enjoyed being me. | 你装我装得很欢乐嘛 |
[39:23] | I admit there’s a certain… Allure to your profession. | 这我得承认 你的职位很吸引人 |
[39:26] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[39:28] | Being Neal Caffrey has its charms. | 作为魅力雅贼的尼尔·卡夫瑞吗 |
[39:30] | – Ignoring convention? Embracing your ID? Yeah. | -诸法无我 尽情展现真实的自己吗 -没错 |
[39:33] | – And I do look good in black. – You do. | -黑化版猫咪还真不赖哎 -就是嘛 |
[39:35] | I have a feeling I had to work a lot harder | 我有种感觉 要是再努力一把 |
[39:37] | fitting into your world than you did fitting into mine. | 我肯定比你装得更像 |
[39:40] | I don’t know about that. | 这可能难说 |
[39:42] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[39:52] | Got the generator back on. | 发电机启动了 |
[39:54] | I couldn’t leave you in the dark. | 我可不能把你扔在一片黑暗里 |
[39:57] | Oh. Welcome home, Agent Burke. | 欢迎回来 博尔克探员 |
[39:59] | It’s good to be home, mrs. Burke. | 我也很开心能回来 博尔克太太 |
[40:19] | Thank you. | 太谢谢了 |
[40:22] | I was starving. | 我饿死了 |
[40:24] | Mozzie’s in the other room looking at microfiche. | 蚊子在隔壁房间看缩微胶片 |
[40:27] | How was your night? | 你今晚如何 |
[40:28] | Oh, the usual. | 没什么特别 |
[40:30] | Yeah? What’d you get me? | 你给我带了什么 |
[40:32] | Oh, I love gourmet finger food. | 我最爱小点心了 |
[40:35] | Is that — | 那是… |
[40:38] | Guess the blackout finally caught up to this grid. | 看来是这边也轮到停电了 |
[40:46] | M-mozzie gave me a lantern. Let me get out of your way here. | 蚊子给了我盏手提灯 让我一下 |
[40:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:13] | Heilige Scheisse. | 我勒个去[德语] |
[41:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:25] | Don’t be sorry. | 不用 |
[41:29] | Uh, Sara… | 莎拉 |
[41:30] | Huh? I got some– | 我找到了… |
[41:32] | Uh… Hi, Neal. | 你好 尼尔 |
[41:35] | What do you got? | 你发现了什么 |
[41:36] | Uh, the,m, urgency transcends the awkwardness. | 我发现了让我超尴尬的事 |
[41:41] | I found Gerhard Wagner. | 我找到了杰哈德·瓦格纳 |
[41:44] | Every characteristic matches — | 每个特征都完全符合 |
[41:46] | Height, eye color, facial structure. | 身高 瞳色 脸部特征 |
[41:49] | Uh, you missed a button. | 你有个扣子没扣 |
[41:52] | Registered with immigration | 他用迈克·亨特 |
[41:53] | under the name Michael Hunter. | 这个名字注册为移民 |
[41:55] | Let’s go find him. | 我们去把他找出来 |
[41:56] | Oh, w-we can’t. Um, he died here in new york. | 不行了 他死了 就死在纽约 |
[41:59] | The obit says he has one surviving family member. | 讣告上说他还有个家人 |
[42:04] | A granddaughter. | 是他外孙女 |
[42:09] | Alex Hunter. | 艾莱士·亨特 |
[42:11] | Who’s Alex Hunter? | 艾莱士·亨特是谁 |
[42:14] | I thought I knew. | 我想我知道 |
[42:17] | This is Alex. | 我是艾莱士 |
[42:20] | I’m headed to the location now. | 我正要过去 |
[42:23] | I’m on my way. | 我这就来 |