| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Sara, why you helping out? | 莎拉 你为什么要帮忙 | 
| [00:04] | – I like the mystery. – Is that all? | -我喜欢神秘事物 -仅仅因为这个吗 | 
| [00:08] | Moz, I know who’s behind everything. | 蚊子 我知道幕后指使是谁了 | 
| [00:11] | Vincent Adler. | 文森特·阿德勒 | 
| [00:12] | He’s rained hell down on both our lives. | 我们俩的生活都被他彻底搅乱 | 
| [00:14] | I’m trying to reconcile the Adler I knew | 我试图把我认识的阿德勒 | 
| [00:16] | with the man responsible for — | 和那个伤害了 | 
| [00:17] | For Kate? | 凯特 | 
| [00:19] | – For mozzie? – Yeah. | -和蚊子的人联系起来么 -没错 | 
| [00:20] | So let’s get him. | 那咱们拿下他吧 | 
| [00:21] | I caught you when I found out what you wanted most. | 我利用你最想要的东西抓住了你 | 
| [00:24] | We know what he wants most. | 我们知道他最想要是什么 | 
| [00:25] | It’s a fractal antenna. | 分形体天线 | 
| [00:26] | And this shape corresponds to an emergency beacon. | 这个形状刚好和一个紧急求助信号吻合 | 
| [00:29] | You’re telling me that if we build a real one of these — | 你是说如果我们造一个一模一样的天线 | 
| [00:32] | It’s gonna lead us to a boat or a plane | 就能指引我们找到一艘船或者一架飞机 | 
| [00:34] | or something that disappeared in the 1940s. | 或是在40年代消失的任何东西 | 
| [00:36] | Something worth killing two people? | 这个东西值得他杀死两个人 | 
| [00:37] | It’s worth it to Adler. | 它对阿德勒至关重要 | 
| [00:47] | Uh, hold on a second. | 等一下 | 
| [00:51] | Isn’t there a probie who would’ve benefited more | 为啥不叫个见习探员来搬证物箱 | 
| [00:52] | from lugging evidence around? | 他还能从中获取点经验 | 
| [00:54] | Hmm, carrying evidence | 搬证物箱可不算有价值的 | 
| [00:55] | – isn’t considered valuable field experience. – For anyone. | -外勤经验 -对任何人都不是 | 
| [00:58] | I’m sure you never complained | 你在鼓捣等离子切割机 | 
| [00:59] | when you were hauling around plasma cutters and borescopes. | 和内窥镜的时候可没抱怨过 | 
| [01:02] | When I’m cracking safes, I have a sense of purpose. | 我撬保险柜时可是有明确目标 | 
| [01:05] | Had. Had a sense of purpose. | 曾经 曾有明确目标 | 
| [01:07] | Now you have a new purpose — | 现在给你个新目标 | 
| [01:09] | Lugging these Rolex knock-offs to evidence. | 把这些冒牌劳力士作为证据入库 | 
| [01:15] | We’re almost there. | 快到了 | 
| [01:15] | – Thank you. – Careful. | -谢谢 -小心 | 
| [01:20] | Sara. | 莎拉 | 
| [01:22] | Did you… find something interesting? | 有什么有趣的发现吗 | 
| [01:24] | On your desk? No. | 你桌子上没有 | 
| [01:27] | In the ocean, yes. | 大海里却有 | 
| [01:29] | This is big, guys. | 重大线索 伙计们 | 
| [01:30] | I’ll get the team together in the conference room. | 我让大家去会议室集合 | 
| [01:32] | Can I talk to Neal first? | 我能先跟尼尔谈谈吗 | 
| [01:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [01:37] | Oh. I’ll meet you up there. | 我们一会上面见 | 
| [01:38] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [01:41] | So… | 那么… | 
| [01:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [01:43] | You look well. | 你看起来不错 | 
| [01:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [01:49] | You too. | 你也不错 | 
| [01:50] | Did you change your hair? | 你换发型了吗 | 
| [01:52] | – No. – I like it. | -没有 -我很喜欢 | 
| [01:53] | It’s got this… | 有种… | 
| [01:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [01:58] | All right, look, before everybody else gets here, | 好吧 听着 在大家进来之前 | 
| [02:00] | I just want to say | 我想说 | 
| [02:01] | that if we’re gonna continue working together, | 如果我们还要继续一起工作 | 
| [02:03] | then we really should not ignore the other night. | 就不该回避那天晚上的事 | 
| [02:07] | Look, it was — | 那挺… | 
| [02:08] | Hot. | 火辣 | 
| [02:09] | Hot? | 火辣 | 
| [02:11] | I mean, I thought so, but — | 我是说 我是这么想 但是… | 
| [02:12] | No, I know. | 不 我知道 | 
| [02:13] | The stacks with no AC — | 没有空调的书库 | 
| [02:15] | It was like being back in college. | 就像回到了大学生活 | 
| [02:16] | Neal, you didn’t go to college. | 尼尔 你没上过大学 | 
| [02:17] | Well, I wasn’t enrolled, | 我没被录取 | 
| [02:19] | but I did spend a lot of time…researching. | 但我的确花了很久…调查 | 
| [02:22] | Speaking of research, take a look at this. | 说到调查 看看这个 | 
| [02:28] | Ah, more “Faux-lex” watches? | 更多”劳力土”吗 | 
| [02:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [02:33] | These are the nice ones. | 这些是高仿啊 | 
| [02:34] | Our fence in Alphabet City is trying to move 120 boxes, | 字母市的销赃者想转移120盒 | 
| [02:38] | each box with 35 of these. | 每一盒里有35块表 | 
| [02:40] | At $600 apiece, that’s — | 600美元一块 总共 | 
| [02:42] | It’s $2.5 million street value. | 黑市价值两百五十万美元 | 
| [02:44] | Oh, you’ve been sitting too close to Caffrey. | 你跟卡夫瑞待一起时间太长了 | 
| [02:49] | When did that happen? | 那是什么时候的事 | 
| [02:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [02:54] | Diana, round up the Harvard crew. | 戴安 把哈佛那帮人叫过来 | 
| [02:55] | Jones, take this box to evidence. | 琼斯 把这盒子拿去证据库 | 
| [03:01] | Okay, people. | 好了 大伙儿 | 
| [03:03] | What we have today is a chance to take down | 今天我们有机会拿下 | 
| [03:06] | one of the most notorious white-collar criminals | 纽约最臭名昭著的 | 
| [03:08] | in New York — | 精英罪犯 | 
| [03:09] | Vincent Adler. | 文森特·阿德勒 | 
| [03:12] | As you know, Adler ran a ponzi scheme | 如你们所知 阿德勒在五六年前 | 
| [03:14] | about a half a decade ago that rivaled Bernie Madoff’s. | 策划了一场堪比伯纳德·麦道夫的庞氏骗局 | 
| [03:14] | 股票经纪人 在90年代末期完成过庞氏骗局 被认为是规模最大的一次 | |
| [03:17] | When it folded, | 成功之后 | 
| [03:18] | he disappeared with a billion dollars. | 他卷着10亿美元消失匿迹 | 
| [03:21] | He’s also my former boss. | 他也是我的前任老板 | 
| [03:23] | Sara Ellis, from Sterling Bosch, | 莎拉·埃利斯 来自斯博公司 | 
| [03:25] | has come up with a fresh lead. | 找到了新的线索 | 
| [03:28] | Adler is looking for a sunken u-boat off the New York coast. | 阿德勒在纽约海岸寻找一艘沉没的潜艇 | 
| [03:31] | First music boxes, now u-boats. | 先是八音盒 再是潜艇 | 
| [03:33] | Sara? | 莎拉 | 
| [03:34] | This is u-boat 869. | 这是U-869号潜艇 | 
| [03:37] | It was launched from Germany in 1945. | 1945年在德国下水 | 
| [03:39] | What makes this thing so valuable? | 它有什么特别之处 | 
| [03:40] | We don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [03:42] | Germany sent out a number of u-boats | 德国在二战临近结束时 | 
| [03:43] | towards the end of the war. | 派出了很多潜艇 | 
| [03:44] | Their contents were unknown. | 里面装了什么没人知道 | 
| [03:46] | Whatever’s in this, one person’s been shot, | 不管里面有什么 一个人被枪击 | 
| [03:49] | and at least two people are dead because of it. | 还至少有两个人因为它被杀了 | 
| [03:51] | Adler wants this sub, | 阿德勒想找到这艘潜艇 | 
| [03:53] | which means we can use it to find him. | 所以我们可以通过这艘潜艇抓到他 | 
| [03:55] | If he’s looking for this thing off the New York coast, | 如果他在纽约海岸找这艘潜艇 | 
| [03:58] | then he’s using boats. | 他就要用到船只 | 
| [03:59] | He’s renting sonars and submersibles. | 他会租用声纳和潜水器 | 
| [04:01] | There’s a paper trail here. | 就会留下文件记录 | 
| [04:03] | Let’s track him down. | 找到他 | 
| [04:06] | Diana. Jones. | 戴安 琼斯 | 
| [04:09] | There is another lead I need to you to find. | 有另一条线索我要你们突破 | 
| [04:11] | Alex Hunter. | 艾莱士·亨特 | 
| [04:12] | She’s an old acquaintance of Neal’s. | 她是尼尔的老相识 | 
| [04:15] | But you already know that. | 你们已经知道了 | 
| [04:17] | We’re already familiar with Alex. | 我们已经对艾莱士很熟悉了 | 
| [04:20] | How’s she involved? | 和她有什么关系 | 
| [04:21] | There’s a lot she may know about all of this. | 她对此事可能有诸多了解 | 
| [04:23] | Find her. | 找到她 | 
| [04:28] | So…Alex? | 艾莱士啊 | 
| [04:31] | Okay, calling her an “acquaintance” | 好吧 说她是老相识 | 
| [04:33] | may have been an understatement. | 可能有点轻描淡写 | 
| [04:34] | Neal, you don’t owe me anything. | 尼尔 你不欠我什么 | 
| [04:36] | I’ve lived a life, too. | 我也有感情生活 | 
| [04:37] | But if there is anything between us | 但如果我们之间有点什么 | 
| [04:41] | then don’t lie to me. | 那就别骗我 | 
| [04:42] | – I would never. – Yes, you would. | -我永远不会 -你会 | 
| [04:44] | So Alex? | 接着说艾莱士 | 
| [04:46] | Over. | 过去的事了 | 
| [04:48] | A long time ago. | 很久之前了 | 
| [04:49] | – Was that so hard? – No. | -很心痛吗 -没有 | 
| [04:51] | – Lunch tomorrow? – My place? | -明天一起吃午饭 -我家 | 
| [04:52] | See you at 1:00. | 1点见 | 
| [05:04] | A sunken u-boat? | 沉没的U型潜艇 | 
| [05:05] | What could be better than this? | 还会有比这更好的吗 | 
| [05:06] | What do you think’s in it? | 你认为里面有些什么 | 
| [05:08] | Ah, that is the question, isn’t it? | 这才是关键问题吧 | 
| [05:11] | Plutonium would be an educated guess. | 钚这个猜测比较靠谱 | 
| [05:14] | You know they had the bomb years before we did. | 要知道他们比我们早很多年研制出核弹 | 
| [05:16] | Guess I missed that chapter in world history. | 世界史那一章我肯定没学 | 
| [05:18] | Yeah, of course you did. | 肯定是 | 
| [05:19] | It could also contain Hitler clones. | 也可能装有希特勒的克隆人 | 
| [05:22] | Is he serious? | 他当真吗 | 
| [05:23] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸 他是当真的 | 
| [05:25] | Mozzie, the antenna? | 蚊子 天线模型 | 
| [05:26] | Hold on. It’s got to warm up. | 别急 还在暖机 | 
| [05:28] | Another possibility — | 另外一个可能性… | 
| [05:29] | Let it be a surprise. | 当是惊喜 就别说了 | 
| [05:34] | The Chrysler Building. That’s new. | 克莱斯勒大厦 刚画的 | 
| [05:36] | Almost finished. | 快画完了 | 
| [05:37] | – Painting it for your girlfriend? – Are you 9? | -为你女友画的吗 -你装幼齿吗 | 
| [05:41] | I’m keeping up my technique. It calms the nerves. | 我怕手生练练手 画画能让我平静 | 
| [05:43] | You must paint a lot, then. | 那你一定是经常画画 | 
| [05:45] | I’ve filled a whole storage room. | 装满了一整间储藏室 | 
| [05:50] | No. | 没有 | 
| [05:52] | How close do we have to be for this thing to work? | 要距离多近 这个东西才能起作用 | 
| [05:54] | Oh, the SOS signal on the u-boat | 潜艇上的求救信号 | 
| [05:56] | was designed to go into a passive mode, | 被设计成被动模式 | 
| [05:59] | which means we’d have to be right on top of it | 也就是说我们得站在潜艇上 | 
| [06:01] | in order to detect it. | 才能检测到 | 
| [06:02] | I don’t relish hauling you and that thing | 真不愿意带着你和那个玩意 | 
| [06:04] | up and down the eastern seaboard. | 在东海岸逛荡 | 
| [06:06] | If Alex knows as much as we think she does about this thing, | 如果艾莱士如我们所想了解很多 | 
| [06:10] | Could she help us narrow down our search area? | 她能帮助我们缩小搜索范围吗 | 
| [06:12] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 | 
| [06:14] | I haven’t gotten through on her number, but I’ll try again. | 一直没打通她的电话 我再试试 | 
| [06:23] | – Alex? – Hello, Neal. | -艾莱士 -你好 尼尔 | 
| [06:24] | Adler. | 阿德勒 | 
| [06:26] | After all this time, you recognized my voice. | 过了这么久 你还能认出我的声音 | 
| [06:29] | I’m flattered. | 受宠若惊 | 
| [06:30] | Where’s Alex? | 艾莱士在哪 | 
| [06:31] | The lady doesn’t want to be disturbed. | 她不想被别人打扰 | 
| [06:34] | I know about the u-boat. | 我知道了潜艇的事 | 
| [06:35] | I’d be disappointed if you didn’t. | 我就知道你不会让我失望 | 
| [06:38] | Call off your dog. | 让条子走开 | 
| [06:39] | Let it go. | 别管闲事 | 
| [06:40] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 | 
| [06:41] | After all you’ve lost — first Kate, now Alex. | 你失去了那么多 先是凯特 再是艾莱士 | 
| [06:45] | Why keep doing this to yourself? | 为什么一直这样折磨自己 | 
| [06:46] | I’m not gonna stop, Vincent. | 我不会停手 文森特 | 
| [06:48] | Neither am I. | 我也不会 | 
| [07:07] | Any chance that Alex and Alder are working together? | 艾莱士和阿德勒可能是一伙的吗 | 
| [07:10] | No. She would never work with him. | 不 她不会跟他合作 | 
| [07:12] | We can’t make any definitive statement | 目前的情况下 | 
| [07:13] | about their relationship at this point. | 我们不能确定他们的关系 | 
| [07:16] | We find Alex Hunter, we find Vincent Adler. | 我们找到艾莱士·亨特 就能找到文森特·阿德勒 | 
| [07:19] | Diana. | 戴安 | 
| [07:20] | I ran her aliases by interpol. | 我在国际刑警那查了她的化名 | 
| [07:21] | Checking the local fences. | 查查本地的销赃者 | 
| [07:23] | – Neal? – Already on it. | -尼尔 -这就去 | 
| [07:28] | All right, did you find anything on Alex? | 找到艾莱士的线索了吗 | 
| [07:29] | She’s moved around a lot. | 她总是变换住处 | 
| [07:31] | According to Hale, she was in town two weeks ago, | 据哈尔所说 她两周前在市里 | 
| [07:33] | trying to pawn off some more silver through Teddy Eames. | 通过泰迪·伊穆斯卖掉一些银饰 | 
| [07:37] | What’s she doing mixed up with Eames? | 她还跟伊穆斯有联系吗 | 
| [07:39] | He’s a small-time grifter. | 他就是个小角色 | 
| [07:40] | Yeah, one trying to move up in the world. | 是啊 他正想在道上上一个台阶呢 | 
| [07:41] | Alex isn’t known for her altruism. | 无私奉献可不是艾莱士的风格 | 
| [07:43] | Oh, look, are you really trying to understand Alex | 这个时候 你还想剖析艾莱士的 | 
| [07:46] | – at this late date? – I’ve never understood her. | -性格吗 -我从来就搞不懂她 | 
| [07:48] | Oh, really? | 是吗 | 
| [07:49] | I thought your relationship made perfect sense — | 我以为你的感情关系一直都是很理智 | 
| [07:51] | Mutual respect, convenience. | 相互尊重 好聚好散 | 
| [07:54] | Convenience? | 好聚好散? | 
| [07:55] | Correct me if I’m wrong. | 我有说错吗 | 
| [07:57] | I want to talk to Eames. | 我想跟伊慕斯谈谈 | 
| [08:04] | – You’re positive Alex met with him? – Definitely. | -你确定艾莱士跟他见过面吗 -十分确定 | 
| [08:06] | Eames was the last person to see her before she disappeared. | 伊慕斯是她失踪前最后一个见过她的人 | 
| [08:08] | He might be able to tell us where she was headed. | 他也许能告诉我们她去哪了 | 
| [08:11] | Larceny, possession, robbery — | 盗窃 持有违禁物 抢劫 | 
| [08:13] | He’s got quite a hefty rap sheet. | 犯罪记录不少啊 | 
| [08:14] | I can lean on him. | 我可以对他施压 | 
| [08:16] | He’s not gonna chat up a fed. | 他不会跟条子开口 | 
| [08:17] | What, you gonna scam info out of him? | 怎么 你能从他口中套出话吗 | 
| [08:19] | Eames likes selling hot merchandise, | 伊慕斯喜欢倒卖热门商品 | 
| [08:21] | anything from stolen plasma screens to borrowed jewelry. | 无论是偷来的等离子显示屏 还是借来的珠宝 | 
| [08:24] | Borrowed jewelry, huh? | 借来的珠宝哈 | 
| [08:27] | Now that you mention it, we do have that box of faux-lexes. | 这么说我想起来的确有些仿力士表 | 
| [08:30] | – Look, this better work. – Relax. | -听着 你的方法最好可行 -放松点 | 
| [08:32] | Look, I’m holding five fake Rolexes. | 我手里有五只仿力士表 | 
| [08:34] | If I get shaken down, | 要是被逮着了 | 
| [08:35] | I’ve got a government-stamped barcode | 脖子后面就会印上 | 
| [08:36] | on the back of my neck. | 政府的条形码 | 
| [08:37] | Caffrey. What can I do for you? | 卡夫瑞 能帮你什么忙 | 
| [08:40] | I hear you’re moving up in the world. | 听说你最近开始走高档路线 | 
| [08:42] | Usually I’d bring this business to Alex, but I can’t find her. | 通常我会找艾莱士 但找不到她 | 
| [08:45] | Well, I would check the interpol website. | 去看看国际刑警网站吧 | 
| [08:47] | Apparently, she’s all over it. | 显然上面到处是她 | 
| [08:48] | Okay, are we gonna do this or what? | 好了 我们到底干不干 | 
| [08:49] | – What do you got? – High-quality goods — | -有什么货 -高品质的 | 
| [08:52] | micro-etched crystal, correct second-hand movement, | 微刻水晶 精确秒针走字 | 
| [08:55] | last purchaser’s credit-card slip. | 还有最后一位买家的信用卡条 | 
| [08:59] | How much? | 多少钱 | 
| [09:00] | – $300 each. – $200. | -每个三百 -两百 | 
| [09:02] | Come on, you’ll flip these for at least $600. | 得了吧 你至少能卖到六百 | 
| [09:05] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [09:06] | If I sell this one today, | 要是这只今天卖出去 | 
| [09:07] | I’ll buy as many as you got tomorrow. | 你明天有多少我买多少 | 
| [09:08] | Sounds like a square deal. | 似乎挺公平 | 
| [09:10] | – Hey! Grab him. – Oh, nuts! | -喂 抓住他 -真倒霉 | 
| [09:13] | Get back here! I know a drop when I see one. | 回来 我一眼就能认出这种”交易” | 
| [09:15] | You mind emptying your pockets? | 不介意掏空一下口袋吧 | 
| [09:17] | You got probable cause? | 有没有合理的理由 | 
| [09:18] | Yeah, my badge gives me probable cause. | 我的警徽就是理由 | 
| [09:20] | Hands on the table. | 手放桌子上 | 
| [09:26] | What are you doing hassling us? | 你跟着我们干什么 | 
| [09:27] | Shouldn’t you be arresting stock brokers or something? | 你不是去该抓股票经纪人之流吗 | 
| [09:29] | I’ll arrest who I want. | 我爱抓谁抓谁 | 
| [09:37] | All right, your turn. | 好 到你了 | 
| [09:45] | – Happy? – Yeah. | -这下满意了 -嗯 | 
| [09:47] | All right, I want you to | 行了 给你五分钟 | 
| [09:48] | pack up and get out of here in five minutes. | 收拾铺盖从我面前消失 | 
| [09:50] | You understand? | 明白没 | 
| [09:51] | You? | 你呢 | 
| [09:56] | So I guess I owe you one. Is that right? | 看来我欠你个人情吧 | 
| [09:58] | I’d say so. | 确实是 | 
| [09:59] | Tell me about the last time you saw alex. | 告诉我你最后一次见艾莱士的情况 | 
| [10:04] | Eames said Alex was headed to the conservatory garden | 伊慕斯说艾莱士跟他碰面后就去了 | 
| [10:07] | after she met with him. | 温室花园 | 
| [10:08] | Jones, check traffic cams for the garden. | 琼斯 查下花园的交通摄像 | 
| [10:09] | See if we can spot her. | 看能不能找到她 | 
| [10:11] | You got it. | 马上去 | 
| [10:14] | Watches? | 手表呢 | 
| [10:16] | Oh. | 噢对 | 
| [10:18] | – Money? – What money? | -钱呢 -什么钱 | 
| [10:20] | The $300 Eames gave you. | 伊慕斯给你的那三百 | 
| [10:22] | What $300 Eames gave me? | 伊慕斯哪给我三百了 | 
| [10:25] | Thanks for the help. | 多谢帮忙 | 
| [10:26] | Anytime, Serpico. | 随时效劳 长官 | 
| [10:28] | Buy Junes lunch. | 记得请琼吃午饭 | 
| [10:29] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 | 
| [10:37] | Security tapes show her arriving | 安全录像拍到她 | 
| [10:39] | and walking into the garden. | 走进花园 | 
| [10:41] | If she came out, | 但是她出来 | 
| [10:42] | it was on a side not covered by a camera. | 走的是另一边 摄像头就拍不到 | 
| [10:45] | Any idea what she was doing here? | 知道她来干什么吗 | 
| [10:46] | Eames wouldn’t say. | 伊慕斯不肯说 | 
| [10:48] | It’s a good place for a meeting or a drop. | 不过这地方很合适碰面或是”交易” | 
| [10:50] | Well, retracing her steps may tell us something. | 重复她的路线可能让我们想到什么 | 
| [10:53] | You take the left, I’ll take the right. | 你走左边 我走右边 | 
| [10:54] | We can meet in the middle. | 我们在中间会合 | 
| [11:16] | Neal! | 尼尔 | 
| [11:21] | Neal?! | 尼尔 | 
| [11:31] | Who is this? | 你是谁 | 
| [11:32] | Hello, agent Burke. Nice day, isn’t it? | 你好 博尔克探员 天气不错吧 | 
| [11:34] | Adler. | 你是阿德勒 | 
| [11:36] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 | 
| [11:37] | Holster the gun and get in the car. | 收起枪上车 | 
| [11:55] | Hand over your gun, please. | 请把枪交出来 | 
| [12:03] | Nice to meet you, Peter. | 彼得 很高兴见到你 | 
| [12:04] | – Save it. – And Neal. | -省省吧 -还有尼尔 | 
| [12:06] | I can’t tell you how good it is to see you again. | 再次重逢的喜悦让我无以言表 | 
| [12:09] | I’d be lying if I said the same. | 我不想说客套话 因为都是谎话 | 
| [12:12] | You killed Kate. | 你杀了凯特 | 
| [12:13] | No, neal. You did. | 不 尼尔 是你杀的 | 
| [12:15] | You changed her. | 你改变了她 | 
| [12:16] | The Kate I knew would still be alive. | 要是她还是我认识的凯特 她现在还活着 | 
| [12:18] | Where’s Alex? | 艾莱士在哪儿 | 
| [12:20] | You can ask her when you see her. | 你见到她自己问她吧 | 
| [12:21] | – What do you want with us? – I want Neal. | -你绑架我俩做什么 -我需要尼尔 | 
| [12:23] | But I’ll bring you along since I can’t let you go. | 但我不能单独放你走 所以顺便也带你来了 | 
| [12:25] | Peter, you’ve got a key to Neal’s anklet. | 彼得 你有尼尔脚镣的钥匙 | 
| [12:27] | Give it to him. | 给他 | 
| [12:35] | Neal, take off your anklet. | 尼尔 摘下你的脚镣 | 
| [12:42] | A decision — | 做个决定 | 
| [12:43] | In those glasses is a combination | 杯里是水合三氯乙醛 | 
| [12:45] | of chloral hydrate, ethanol, and iced tea. | 乙醇和冰茶的混合物 | 
| [12:47] | It’ll put you out until we get where we’re going. | 喝下去 等到目的地你才会醒 | 
| [12:50] | Or? | 或是 | 
| [12:52] | Or you can take another route. | 或者你们走人 | 
| [12:54] | We don’t do this. | 我们不干 | 
| [12:55] | Have a drink, Neal. | 喝吧 尼尔 | 
| [12:56] | You may wake up | 一觉醒来 | 
| [12:57] | to find all the answers you’ve been looking for. | 你就会找到所有问题的答案 | 
| [13:00] | We’re not playing this game. | 我们不玩 | 
| [13:08] | Your turn, agent Burke. | 到你了 博尔克探员 | 
| [13:36] | Alex. | 艾莱士 | 
| [13:38] | I was looking for you. | 我在找你 | 
| [13:41] | Should I? | 我该不该 | 
| [13:42] | I think it’ll help. | 我觉得有用 | 
| [13:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [13:51] | Come on. | 起来 | 
| [13:54] | This is part of a plan, right? | 这是计划的一部分吧 | 
| [13:56] | You let yourselves get caught, | 自己设计自己被抓 | 
| [13:57] | then the FBI rides to the rescue. | 然后联调局派一堆人来营救 | 
| [13:59] | You got the first part right. | 前半部分说对了 | 
| [14:00] | You have any idea where we are? | 知道咱们在哪儿吗 | 
| [14:02] | It’s a warehouse. That’s all I know. | 一个仓库里 就知道这么多 | 
| [14:04] | They drugged me, too. | 他们也给我下了药 | 
| [14:07] | – Glad you’re awake. – Why are we here? | -很高兴你醒了 -我们在哪儿 | 
| [14:11] | Better if I show you. | 还是你亲眼看看吧 | 
| [14:20] | My God. | 我的天 | 
| [14:26] | You found it. | 你找到了 | 
| [14:28] | Incredible, isn’t it? | 难以置信吧 | 
| [14:34] | The last days of the war. | 临近战争结束时 | 
| [14:37] | This U-boat was supposed to reach Argentina, | 这艘德国U型潜艇的目的地是阿根廷 | 
| [14:41] | but something happened. | 但出了意外 | 
| [14:42] | The crew had to scuttle it off our coast. | 船员们不得不暂时搁浅在这个海岸 | 
| [14:44] | They were gonna retrieve it after the war, | 他们本计划战后取回 | 
| [14:46] | but, obviously, that never happened. | 不过很显然 他们再没回来 | 
| [14:48] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [14:50] | Because one of the crewmen survived. | 因为其中一名船员幸免于难 | 
| [14:54] | He was my father. | 他就是我父亲 | 
| [14:58] | Why do you need me? | 你要我做什么 | 
| [14:59] | The crew rigged the interior with explosives | 船员为防止敌人入侵 | 
| [15:02] | to prevent enemy access. | 在舱内安装了炸药 | 
| [15:03] | I need someone who can open it | 我要人给我打开 | 
| [15:04] | without setting the charges off. | 而不会触动机关 | 
| [15:06] | Luckily, I already know the best. | 幸运的是 我刚好认识个业中高手 | 
| [15:09] | That’s why you’re here, Neal. | 所以才找你来 尼尔 | 
| [15:11] | And if I refuse? | 如果我拒绝你呢 | 
| [15:12] | You won’t. | 你不会的 | 
| [15:13] | Alex will be with me. | 艾莱士得跟着我 | 
| [15:16] | You can pretend you’re doing it to protect her and Peter, | 你倒可以假装是为了保护她和彼得 | 
| [15:19] | but we both know the real reason — | 不过咱俩心知肚明 | 
| [15:22] | you want to see what’s inside. | 你也想进去一探究竟 | 
| [15:30] | I’ll need equipment — | 我需要设备 | 
| [15:32] | carbide-tipped drill, fiber-optic borescope. | 碳化钻头 光纤管道窥测镜 | 
| [15:34] | I think you’ll find everything you need. | 你要什么这里有什么 | 
| [15:37] | Getting the hatch open is a two-man job. | 开仓盖需要两个人 | 
| [15:39] | You gonna help me? | 你来帮我吗 | 
| [15:40] | No. | 不 | 
| [15:40] | I will be behind blast-proof glass. | 我要待在防爆玻璃后面 | 
| [15:43] | Agent Burke can help you. | 博尔克探员会协助你 | 
| [15:45] | Keep in mind, you’ll be wearing a remote camera. | 记住你得戴着远程摄像头 | 
| [15:47] | Don’t try and play a hero. | 别想逞英雄 | 
| [15:52] | Can you do this? | 你能做吗 | 
| [15:58] | Neal?! | 尼尔 | 
| [16:02] | Not Neal. | 不是尼尔 | 
| [16:03] | And you’re not a strawberry blonde | 你也不是热爱伏尔泰的 | 
| [16:05] | with a penchant for voltaire. | 红金发女郎 | 
| [16:06] | I guess we’re both disappointed. | 咱俩大概都挺失望 | 
| [16:08] | Thought you already had | 我以为你早就搞定 | 
| [16:09] | – that up and running. – It is up and running. | -那玩意了 -它本就在运行 | 
| [16:11] | I’m trying to boost the reception | 我是在加强信号接收 | 
| [16:13] | because I have yet to receive a signal | 因为我还没从条子那里 | 
| [16:14] | or hear from the suit about a boat. | 收到或是听到船的消息 | 
| [16:20] | Are you gonna loom there all day? | 你想在这闲晃一整天吗 | 
| [16:21] | I’m not looming. Neal told me to meet him here. | 我没闲晃 尼尔说让我在这跟他碰面 | 
| [16:23] | You know… | 知道吗 | 
| [16:25] | It’s not gonna work out. | 你们不会成功的 | 
| [16:27] | What? Getting involved with a con man. | 什么 跟骗子纠缠不休 | 
| [16:29] | No, no. I am not involved with anybody. | 才没有 我没跟任何人纠缠不休 | 
| [16:32] | I get it. We’re fascinating creatures. | 我完全明白 我们是造物主神奇的作品 | 
| [16:34] | We live a life of danger. | 我们行走于生死边缘 | 
| [16:36] | It’s exciting, slightly erotic. | 很刺激 还有那么点情色 | 
| [16:38] | But with guys like us, | 但跟我们这种人在一起 | 
| [16:39] | You find yourself always trying to stay a step ahead. | 你会发现你总得抢先一步 | 
| [16:42] | You relax once, let down your guard, | 一旦放松警惕 卸下心防 | 
| [16:44] | and it all goes away. | 就会落得一无所有 | 
| [16:46] | You paint a very tragic picture. | 你的想法很悲剧 | 
| [16:48] | Ah. One person’s tragedy is another person’s excitement. | 一个人的悲剧是另一个人的喜剧 | 
| [16:57] | I’m afraid I drank all the Lafite. | 恐怕我已经喝完了所有拉菲特 | 
| [16:59] | Oh, all of it | 的确一瓶不落 | 
| [17:01] | except for this bottle you hid behind all the others. | 除了你藏在后面的这瓶 | 
| [17:03] | Hmm. There might be some hope for you yet. | 确实可能还有漏网之鱼 | 
| [17:06] | Did you say you were meeting Neal here? | 你说你尼尔约好在这见面 | 
| [17:09] | At 1:00. | 一点整 | 
| [17:10] | That was, like, half an hour ago. | 那是一个半小时以前 | 
| [17:12] | Oh, sue me, Mozzie. I’m late. | 蚊子 告我呀 我迟到了怎么样 | 
| [17:14] | Yeah. Neal’s usually not. | 没错 但尼尔一般不迟到 | 
| [17:17] | – Did you try his cell? – It went straight to voicemail. | -打过他手机没 -直接转到语音信箱了 | 
| [17:20] | It’s probably nothing. | 应该不会有事吧 | 
| [17:21] | Yeah, it’s nothing. | 不会有事的 | 
| [17:24] | – We should call the suit. – I’m gonna call peter. | -问问猫咪看 -我打电话问彼得 | 
| [17:35] | You ever safe-crack a submarine? | 你以前撬过潜水艇没 | 
| [17:37] | No. But the principles should be the same. | 没有 但基本原理应该一样 | 
| [17:47] | What do we got? | 看到什么了 | 
| [17:49] | Looks like a typewriter. | 像是打字机 | 
| [17:51] | A typewriter? | 打字机 | 
| [17:52] | Yeah, but I don’t see any explosives. | 但我没看到爆炸物 | 
| [17:54] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [17:56] | Help me get these bolts off. | 帮我把螺丝钉卸下来 | 
| [18:06] | This really a two-man job? | 这活儿真得俩人干 | 
| [18:07] | I figured I’d save you from a bullet. | 我觉得我帮你免挨子弹 | 
| [18:09] | By putting me in front of a bomb? | 再让炸弹炸死我吗 | 
| [18:12] | Stop talking. | 不许聊天 | 
| [18:14] | If you don’t like it, come do it yourself. | 要是有意见你自己来干 | 
| [18:18] | That shut him up. | 他可闭嘴了 | 
| [18:21] | Here we go. | 走着 | 
| [18:35] | It’s an enigma. | 是个谜码机 | 
| [18:36] | Code-breaking machine. | 密码解锁器 | 
| [18:38] | I’m sure it’s wired to blow up. | 肯定连着炸药 | 
| [18:41] | Careful. | 小心 | 
| [18:49] | That would be TNT. | 应该是TNT炸药 | 
| [18:50] | Yeah. A lot of TNT. | 对 很多很多 | 
| [18:53] | No answer from Peter or Neal. | 彼得和尼尔都没有回应 | 
| [18:55] | This isn’t like either of them. | 这可不像他俩的作风 | 
| [18:57] | Good thing is your boyfriend is wearing a tracking anklet. | 好消息是你男朋友戴着脚镣 | 
| [19:00] | Will you let it go? He’s not my boyfriend. | 别这么说 他不是我男朋友 | 
| [19:02] | Strange. Peter took off Neal’s anklet. | 奇怪 彼得解开了尼尔的脚镣 | 
| [19:04] | It’s the conservatory garden. | 地点是温室花园 | 
| [19:06] | That’s the same place Alex Hunter was last seen. | 艾莱士也是在那里失踪 | 
| [19:07] | We’ll check it out. | 我们会查一查 | 
| [19:08] | Sara, you spoke to Neal last. | 莎拉 你是最后跟尼尔通话的人 | 
| [19:10] | I want you with us. | 我要你跟我们一起行动 | 
| [19:11] | Okay, we’re still at Neal’s, | 好 我们还在尼尔家 | 
| [19:12] | so you can just pick us up on your way. | 你可以顺路接我们 | 
| [19:14] | Wait, “we”? | 等等 “我们” | 
| [19:18] | All right, the enigma uses a series of pins and rotors | 这个谜题用了一系列管脚和转子 | 
| [19:20] | to encode words. | 将词语编成密码 | 
| [19:22] | 15 billion-billion possible combinations. | 有1500亿亿种可能的排列组合 | 
| [19:24] | Yes. Thank you for that. | 是啊 感谢你的提醒 | 
| [19:26] | – You’re good with crosswords. – Not that good. | -你填字游戏游戏玩得不错 -没那么好 | 
| [19:28] | You have a favorite color? | 你有最喜欢的颜色吗 | 
| [19:29] | Oh, funny. This is your skill set, not mine. | 有趣 这是你的专业范畴 不是我的 | 
| [19:32] | All right, beige is usually a neutral or bluff wire. | 米黄色的线通常是中性线或是虚假线 | 
| [19:34] | Usually? | 通常 | 
| [19:35] | I don’t know if they bluffed with wire 60 years ago. | 我不知道六十年前他们会不会用虚假线 | 
| [19:38] | The live ones should be the silver or the black. | 真正连接的线应该是银线或是黑线 | 
| [19:42] | El’s favorite color is purple. | 小伊最爱的颜色是紫色 | 
| [19:43] | That doesn’t help. | 那对我们没有帮助 | 
| [19:45] | – I think it’s the black. – Okay. | -我认为是黑线 -好吧 | 
| [19:47] | Or the silver. | 或是银线 | 
| [19:48] | Or both. | 或者都是 | 
| [19:49] | All right, if we cut ’em both, that would work. | 好吧 如果我们两条都剪断 就会起作用 | 
| [19:52] | Should work. | 应该会起作用 | 
| [19:54] | I’ll cut the black, you cut the silver. | 我剪黑线 你剪银线 | 
| [19:57] | Good. Good. | 好 很好 | 
| [19:58] | – 1, 2, 3, clip. – Okay. | -一二三剪 -好的 | 
| [20:00] | Wait, Peter. | 等等 彼得 | 
| [20:02] | In case this doesn’t work… | 要是没成功的话… | 
| [20:03] | Yeah. Me too. | 是啊 我也是[我也爱你吗XD | 
| [20:07] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [20:10] | 1… | 一 | 
| [20:11] | …2… | 二 | 
| [20:12] | 3. | 三 | 
| [20:15] | What’s it doing? | 怎么回事 | 
| [20:17] | I think it’s a timer. | 我觉得这是个计时器 | 
| [20:18] | How much time do we have? | 我们有多长时间 | 
| [20:19] | I don’t know, but it sounds like it’s moving fast. | 不知道 但听起来走得很快 | 
| [20:20] | – How do we stop it?! – I don’t know, Peter! | -怎么让它停下来 -我不知道 彼得 | 
| [20:22] | – It’s gonna blow. – Oh, my god. Now I get it. | -会爆炸的 -我的天啊 我明白了 | 
| [20:24] | I know what it is. | 我知道怎么回事了 | 
| [20:26] | – What are you talking about? – It’s a legend. | -你在说什么 -是个传说 | 
| [20:27] | The enigma password is a legend — | 谜题的密码是个传说 | 
| [20:29] | The story of an ancient king | 关于古老国王的故事 | 
| [20:31] | with a golden touch that destroyed him. | 他的点金术最终毁了他 | 
| [20:32] | Midas. Alex, are you sure? | 迈达斯 艾莱士 你肯定吗 | 
| [20:34] | The radio operator who received the u-boat’s final SOS signal | 收到潜艇最后求救信号的电报员 | 
| [20:38] | was my grandfather. | 是我的祖父 | 
| [20:39] | You’re Gerhard Wagner’s granddaughter. | 你是杰哈德·瓦格纳的外孙女 | 
| [20:41] | He told me to always remember the story. | 他告诉我要永远记住这个故事 | 
| [20:42] | Do it! | 快照做 | 
| [20:44] | Midas. | 迈达斯 | 
| [20:46] | M-I-D-A-S M-I-D-A-S. | |
| [20:57] | – That was close. – We’ve cut it closer. | -真悬啊 -还不是最悬的呢 | 
| [20:59] | I don’t think so. | 我不同意 | 
| [21:01] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [21:06] | You got it? | 把稳了吗 | 
| [21:16] | Careful. | 小心 | 
| [21:17] | More TNT. Great. | 更多的炸药 太棒了 | 
| [21:21] | This better be good. | 里面的东西最好物有所值 | 
| [21:32] | I should have known you’d be lurking. | 我早该知道你会躲在附近 | 
| [21:33] | – Nice gadget, Mr. Wizard. – Yes, it is. | -装备不错 巫师先生 -是啊 | 
| [21:36] | If you think I’m getting into that thing with two feds, | 你要是以为我会跟两个条子进那辆车 | 
| [21:39] | then you’re certifiable. | 那你肯定是脑袋秀逗了 | 
| [21:40] | Fine. Then you’re not coming. | 好啊 你就别跟去了 | 
| [21:43] | Remember, I travel delicately. | 记住 我容易晕车 | 
| [21:45] | Mm. Perfect. | 太好了 | 
| [21:55] | Tools. | 工具 | 
| [22:07] | If I see jars of fetuses with little black mustaches, | 如果我看到装有小胡子胎儿的罐子 | 
| [22:09] | I’m turning around. | 我扭头就走 | 
| [22:12] | I don’t think this is the one carrying the Hitler clones. | 我觉得这潜艇不是装的希特勒克隆人 | 
| [22:18] | Here, watch for trip wires. | 小心陷阱线 | 
| [22:26] | – Give me a hand. – Yeah. | -帮我一下 -好 | 
| [22:40] | It’s a Van Dyke. | 是范·戴克[英国画家]的画 | 
| [22:41] | It’s got to be worth millions. | 这值上百万美元 | 
| [22:54] | Look at this. | 看看这个 | 
| [22:57] | It’s nazi plunder… | 这是纳粹从… | 
| [22:58] | from all over Europe. | 欧洲各地掠夺来的文物 | 
| [23:08] | Priam’s treasure… | 普里阿摩斯的宝藏 | 
| [23:09] | before it turned out to be Troy’s treasure. | 之后被证明是特洛伊的宝藏 | 
| [23:12] | Either way, it’s here now. | 不管怎样 宝藏都在这儿 | 
| [23:13] | This has got to be worth — | 这些得值 | 
| [23:14] | Billions. | 数十亿 | 
| [23:16] | Billions of dollars. | 数十亿美元 | 
| [23:17] | This has to be one of the greatest collections of art | 这肯定是迄今为止 | 
| [23:19] | that’s ever been found. | 发现的最庞大的艺术品收藏 | 
| [23:20] | How do we get out of here? | 我们怎么出去 | 
| [23:23] | Adler, you seeing this? | 阿德勒 你看见了吗 | 
| [23:26] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [23:27] | Not anymore. | 再也看不到了 | 
| [23:36] | That bought us some time. You got an idea? | 这给我们争取了点时间 你有主意了吗 | 
| [23:37] | Adler could’ve only found this sub | 阿德勒能找到这艘潜艇 | 
| [23:39] | if the antenna was still working. | 说明天线还在发出信号 | 
| [23:41] | Mozzie’s antenna. | 蚊子的天线 | 
| [23:42] | Obviously, Adler got his to work. | 很显然 阿德勒使他的天线有了作用 | 
| [23:44] | – I’ll check over here. – All right. | -我在这边查一查 -好 | 
| [23:46] | Careful. That nitro’s unstable. | 小心 那些硝化火药很不稳定 | 
| [23:47] | All right. | 好 | 
| [23:58] | That looks like our fractal. | 看起来很像那种不规则分形 | 
| [24:02] | Bingo. | 就是它 | 
| [24:08] | Germans built things to last. | 德国人造的东西就是耐用 | 
| [24:11] | You think Mozzie can find us? | 你认为蚊子能找到我们吗 | 
| [24:13] | If we can get back to the limo, | 如果我们能回到轿车上 | 
| [24:14] | I can connect it to a power source. | 就能把它连接到电源上 | 
| [24:16] | It’s a long shot. | 希望不大 | 
| [24:20] | Well done, gentlemen. | 先生们 干的漂亮 | 
| [24:28] | A treasure for the ages. | 隐迹多年的宝藏 | 
| [24:30] | I’m glad you lived long enough to see it. | 很高兴我活得够久 见证了这一切 | 
| [24:34] | My god, that’s a Rembrandt. | 老天 那是伦勃朗[荷兰画家]的画 | 
| [24:37] | We’ll take it from here. | 这里交给我们吧 | 
| [24:39] | You three are going for a ride. | 你们三个该上路了 | 
| [24:41] | No. | 不 | 
| [24:43] | I’m not going back in that limo. | 我不会回到那辆轿车里 | 
| [24:44] | Alex! | 艾莱士 | 
| [24:45] | Go ahead, Vincent. Shoot us. | 来啊 文森特 毙了我们啊 | 
| [24:48] | Okay. Shoot them. | 好啊 毙了他们 | 
| [24:50] | Then get a mop or something. | 然后找个拖把 | 
| [24:52] | Hold on. Okay. | 等等 好吧 | 
| [24:54] | We’ll get in the limo. | 我们回那辆轿车里 | 
| [24:56] | There you go. There’s a reasonable man. | 这还差不多 算是有识之士 | 
| [24:59] | Get the drinks ready. | 把饮品准备好 | 
| [25:08] | I’m not comfortable with this. | 这样我很不爽 | 
| [25:09] | We know. | 我们知道 | 
| [25:10] | – We’re not abducting you. – Can I get out? | -我们又没有绑架你 -我能下车吗 | 
| [25:12] | – No. – Well, then it feels like an abduction. | -不能 -听起来挺像是绑架 | 
| [25:15] | Does anyone have anything for motion sickness? | 你们谁有晕车药 | 
| [25:18] | I don’t know why, but I do like you. | 我不知道为什么 但是我喜欢你 | 
| [25:20] | And I don’t want them to hurt you, | 我不想让他们伤害你 | 
| [25:21] | So just do yourself a favor and shut up. | 所以老实点 把嘴闭上 | 
| [25:24] | oh, guys! | 伙计们 | 
| [25:25] | She’s right. I will hurt you. | 她说得对 我要扁你 | 
| [25:27] | All due respect, I think you should listen to me right now. | 恕我直言 我觉得你现在得听听我 | 
| [25:29] | Really? Why is that? | 是吗 为什么 | 
| [25:31] | – I’m getting a signal. – Is it the sub? | -我收到信号了 -是潜艇的吗 | 
| [25:33] | I don’t think so ’cause it’s moving. | 我认为不是 信号在移动 | 
| [25:35] | – Which way? – East! | -哪个方向 -东 | 
| [25:47] | Everyone all right? | 大家还好吧 | 
| [25:48] | For the moment. | 暂时还好 | 
| [25:49] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 | 
| [25:51] | In a dry dock. | 在一个干船坞里 | 
| [25:55] | What are those guys doing? | 他们在干什么 | 
| [26:03] | I got a pretty good idea. | 我知道他们在干嘛了 | 
| [26:05] | Adler’s taking the whole arch villain thing pretty seriously. | 阿德勒这个大恶人做得真到位啊 | 
| [26:08] | He always had a flair for the theatrical. | 搞排场什么的 他最有一套了 | 
| [26:12] | Where’s the cavalry, Neal? | 援兵在哪 尼尔 | 
| [26:15] | Moz will be here. | 蚊子会来的 | 
| [26:17] | I hope. | 希望如此 | 
| [26:18] | – Which way? – Uh, make a left. | -往哪走 -左转 | 
| [26:20] | No, I-I mean right! | 不 我是说右转 | 
| [26:22] | – Okay, you said left. – Well, this time I mean right! | -你刚说左转 -这次我的意思是右转 | 
| [26:24] | I-I think. | 我认为是这样 | 
| [26:25] | Christ! Left or right? | 老天 到底是左还是右 | 
| [26:26] | Uh…Uh, diagonal! | 走对角线 | 
| [26:38] | We need to find a way out of these zip ties. | 我们得想办法解开这些扣链 | 
| [26:40] | I’ve got a knife. | 我有一把刀 | 
| [26:42] | Can’t say I’m surprised. | 我一点都不惊讶 | 
| [26:43] | The guards searched us. | 保镖搜过身 | 
| [26:45] | Not everywhere. | 不是每个地方都搜了 | 
| [26:48] | Just like old times. | 跟往常一样 | 
| [26:55] | Yep. Got it. | 好嘞 拿到了 | 
| [27:05] | Damn. | 该死 | 
| [27:08] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 | 
| [27:09] | Get behind me. Go. | 到我身后去 | 
| [27:20] | FBI! Don’t move! | 联邦调查局 不许动 | 
| [27:21] | Lower your weapons! Put your hands on your head! | 放下武器 把手放到头上 | 
| [27:33] | Don’t think we could have cut it any closer than that. | 我觉得不会有比这更悬的了 | 
| [27:50] | You saved me again. | 你又救了我 | 
| [27:54] | You saved me. | 你救过我 | 
| [28:33] | Anything? | 有线索吗 | 
| [28:34] | No. Adler’s men aren’t talking. | 没有 阿德勒的人不肯交代 | 
| [28:36] | It’s safe to assume he knows we’ve escaped | 保守估计他知道我们逃跑了 | 
| [28:38] | and that we’re looking for him. | 也知道我们在找他 | 
| [28:39] | Is he accelerating his escape plan? | 他会加快逃跑计划吗 | 
| [28:41] | No. | 不 | 
| [28:42] | I overheard him say | 我偷听到他说 | 
| [28:43] | he’s shipping the art to Europe by boat, | 通过海运把艺术品运到欧洲 | 
| [28:45] | – but he can’t until the end of the week. – Good. | -但到周末才能出海 -很好 | 
| [28:47] | That gives us some breathing room. | 这给了我们喘息的机会 | 
| [28:48] | What do you remember about the warehouse? | 关于那仓库你还记得些什么 | 
| [28:50] | Wooden beams, pre-war architecture, | 木质横梁 战前建筑 | 
| [28:52] | solid steel roll-up door facing west. | 钢制朝西的上卷门 | 
| [28:54] | That would be the loading bay. | 那儿应该是卸货区 | 
| [28:55] | And there was clanging at night. Some kind of buoy, I think. | 那儿晚上有叮当声 像是某种浮标 | 
| [28:58] | Could be a weather buoy. | 可能是天气浮标 | 
| [28:59] | Diana, what do you have? | 戴安 查到些什么 | 
| [29:02] | There are four along the Brooklyn shoreline | 在布鲁克林区海岸线有四个 | 
| [29:04] | and three near Battery Park. | 炮台公园附近有三个 | 
| [29:06] | That’s a lot of real estate. | 很多地方啊 | 
| [29:08] | Yeah, let’s get some building plans, | 是啊 找找建筑平面图 | 
| [29:09] | see if we can narrow it down. | 看看能不能缩小范围 | 
| [29:11] | Adler got that sub out of the water somehow. | 阿德勒不知如何把潜艇弄出水 | 
| [29:13] | Pull satellite. Let’s find this thing. | 调用卫星 找到那潜艇 | 
| [29:15] | Thank you, everybody. | 感谢各位 | 
| [29:19] | All right, I’m gonna catch a ride to the waterfront. | 我要坐车去码头区 | 
| [29:21] | No, you’re not. | 不行 | 
| [29:22] | We got good people on it. | 我们有专业人员做那些事 | 
| [29:23] | You’re gonna finish up and then get out of here. | 你收拾一下 回去吧 | 
| [29:26] | I need you rested. That’s an order. | 我要你休息 这是命令 | 
| [29:28] | You gonna take your own advice? | 你会听从自己的意见吗 | 
| [29:29] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [29:30] | I’m gonna go home, kiss my wife, | 我会回家 亲我的老婆 | 
| [29:32] | and do at least one normal thing today. | 今天至少要做一件正常的事 | 
| [29:34] | Live to fight another day, huh? | 为第二天的奋斗做好准备 是吗 | 
| [29:49] | Bunch of feds breathing down your neck — | 这么多条子在你周围 | 
| [29:51] | Probably not your idea of fun, huh? | 不是你想象中的欢乐 是吧 | 
| [29:53] | It beats being held hostage. | 至少比被别人挟持要好 | 
| [29:55] | Just barely. | 好那么一丁点 | 
| [29:56] | We haven’t been officially introduced. | 我们还没有正式自我介绍 | 
| [29:59] | I’m Sara Ellis. | 我是莎拉·埃利斯 | 
| [30:00] | – Alex. – Hi. | -艾莱士 -你好 | 
| [30:02] | You’re not a fed? | 你不是条子吗 | 
| [30:03] | No, no. | 不不 | 
| [30:05] | Uh, I work with Sterling Bosch. | 我是斯博保险公司的人 | 
| [30:07] | – Insurance. – Mm-hmm. | -保险啊 -是啊 | 
| [30:08] | How’d you get wrapped up in all this? | 你怎么卷入的这件事 | 
| [30:10] | Psst, psst! | 噗嘶 | 
| [30:12] | across the room. | 看那边 | 
| [30:13] | Danger. | 小心了哦 | 
| [30:14] | So which one you going for? | 你对哪个有意思 | 
| [30:16] | I mean, I’ll be your wing man. | 我是说 我可以做你拍档 | 
| [30:18] | – No, I’m good, jones. – You sure? | -不 没事 琼斯 -你确定吗 | 
| [30:19] | If I’m not out in 10 minutes, send backup. | 10分钟后我还没出来 就派后援 | 
| [30:22] | Sara. Alex. | 莎拉 艾莱士 | 
| [30:26] | What are you two talking about? | 你们在聊什么 | 
| [30:29] | I should let you two catch up. | 你们俩慢慢聊吧 | 
| [30:40] | I think she’s great. | 我觉得她很不错 | 
| [30:42] | It’s not like that. It’s… | 不是那样的… | 
| [30:44] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 别说了 就是那样 | 
| [30:49] | How long have you known about the sub? | 你知道潜艇的事多久了 | 
| [30:51] | Changing the subject? | 转换话题啊 | 
| [30:52] | No. | 没有 | 
| [30:53] | Maybe. | 好吧 也许有 | 
| [30:55] | I want to know. | 我想知道 | 
| [30:57] | You know who my grandfather was? | 你知道我祖父是谁吧 | 
| [30:59] | Yeah, Wagner. | 知道 瓦格纳 | 
| [30:59] | I’ve known about the sub since I was a little girl. | 我小时候就知道这艘潜艇的事 | 
| [31:02] | Grandpa, he’d take me to Coney island | 我爷爷曾带我去康尼岛 | 
| [31:04] | when no one else was around, | 四下无人时 | 
| [31:05] | And he’d point out to the water | 他指着海面 | 
| [31:07] | And tell me that the greatest treasure in the world | 告诉我全世界最大的宝藏 | 
| [31:10] | was right out there, just below the waves. | 就在那波涛之下 | 
| [31:12] | – The u-boat. – Yes. | -U型潜艇 -没错 | 
| [31:14] | He said the Nazis collected | 他说纳粹收集了全世界 | 
| [31:15] | the most beautiful things in the world. | 最美丽的宝物 | 
| [31:18] | They put those things in a submarine, | 将其装进一艘潜艇 | 
| [31:20] | And when it was crossing the atlantic, | 潜艇在横渡大西洋时 | 
| [31:21] | it went down, and no one could find it. | 沉入了海底 没人找得到它 | 
| [31:24] | He received the final S.O.S. Signal from the sub. | 他收到了潜艇最后的求援信号 | 
| [31:26] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [31:27] | He encoded the S.O.S. Antenna design into the music box. | 他将求援信号编码成分形体 藏在八音盒里 | 
| [31:32] | He figured he’d come to america, | 他知道自己得来到美国 | 
| [31:34] | He’d build a receiver, and he’d find the sub. | 他造了个收发机 就能找到潜艇 | 
| [31:36] | But he fled Germany after the war, | 但战后他逃离了德国 | 
| [31:40] | And the box was lost. | 八音盒也丢失了 | 
| [31:41] | But he kept this. | 但他留着这个 | 
| [31:45] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [31:46] | I always thought they were just wonderful stories… | 我一直以为这只是传说 | 
| [31:48] | About treasure that was just out of reach. | 失落的宝藏之类的故事 | 
| [31:51] | And then on his death bed, | 而在他临死之前 | 
| [31:52] | He told me, “It’s all true, Alex.” | 他告诉我 这都是真的 艾莱士 | 
| [31:57] | and then he proved it. | 然后他也证明了 | 
| [32:00] | He gave me the key to the music box. | 他给了我八音盒的钥匙 | 
| [32:01] | “Find it,” He said. | 找到它 他说 | 
| [32:04] | Your new destiny. | 你的命运从此改变 | 
| [32:07] | You remind me of this treasure. | 你让我想起了这个宝物 | 
| [32:10] | Some wonderful fantasy that’s just out of reach. | 某个无法实现的美妙幻象 | 
| [32:20] | Take care of yourself, Neal. | 保重 尼尔 | 
| [32:31] | Hell of a day. | 漫长的一天 | 
| [32:33] | Another day, another Nazi sub. | 明天又有一艘潜艇要找 | 
| [32:36] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 | 
| [32:38] | Hey, honey. Everything is fine. | 亲爱的 一切都好 | 
| [32:42] | No, I’ll tell you all about it. | 没有 我到时会告诉你 | 
| [32:46] | I just gave my statement, so I’m gonna go home. | 我刚做了笔录 准备回家了 | 
| [32:48] | Listen…What happened with Alex was not — | 听着 我和艾莱士之间… | 
| [32:50] | Neal, stop it, all right? | 尼尔 别说了 好吗 | 
| [32:52] | I’m a big girl, | 我也是成年人了 | 
| [32:54] | And we need to stop kidding ourselves. | 我们得别这么自欺欺人了 | 
| [32:57] | We are who we are. | 我们无法改变自己是谁 | 
| [32:58] | And… | 还有… | 
| [32:59] | Hey, there. It’s your lucky night. | 那啥 今晚是你的幸运夜 | 
| [33:01] | Elizabeth’s making those little chickens you like. | 伊丽莎白做了你喜欢吃的小鸡肉 | 
| [33:03] | – Cornish hens. – I know what they’re called. | -童子鸡 -我知道那叫什么鸡 | 
| [33:06] | You’re invited. That means you’re coming. | 邀请你去 所以你一定得去 | 
| [33:08] | Both of you. | 你们俩都去 | 
| [33:10] | Is that an order? | 这是命令吗 | 
| [33:13] | Yeah. Yeah, this will be fun. | 当然 很有趣的 | 
| [33:23] | The contractor’s gonna do the weather stripping | 承包商周一要在 | 
| [33:25] | – On the storefront on Monday. – And? | -店面上装防雨片 -然后呢 | 
| [33:27] | And he said the reinforced foam | 他说钢筋泡沫要比 | 
| [33:30] | Is much more efficient than the self-stick plastic. | 自粘塑料有效得多 | 
| [33:32] | No! I want a written statement. | 我去 我要他书面保证 | 
| [33:34] | Sore loser. | 别输不起 | 
| [33:38] | – Yes! – Weather stripping. | -这才对 -防雨片 | 
| [33:39] | It’s the latest controversy rocking the Burke household. | 这是博尔克家最新的争论话题 | 
| [33:42] | Imagine that. Wow. | 真不错啊 | 
| [33:43] | You guys are very quiet. | 你们怎么不说话 | 
| [33:45] | You want some more wine? | 再来些酒吗 | 
| [33:46] | – Yes. – Please. | -好 -麻烦了 | 
| [33:51] | You and Peter are really happy, huh? | 你和彼得真幸福 是吧 | 
| [33:53] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [33:54] | Wife of an FBI agent. That’s not easy, is it? | 作为联邦探员的妻子 不太容易吧 | 
| [33:56] | Yeah, I would be lying if I said I didn’t worry about him. | 嗯 要说我不担心他 绝对是假话 | 
| [34:01] | But I knew who he was when I fell in love with him. | 但我爱上他时 就知道他是什么人 | 
| [34:05] | You never tried to change that? | 你从没想过要改变吗 | 
| [34:07] | No. Why would I? | 没有 为什么呢 | 
| [34:09] | I mean, we’re married. | 我是说 我们都结婚了 | 
| [34:12] | For better or for worse. | 不论好坏 | 
| [34:14] | And now he’s got Neal. | 而他现在有了尼尔 | 
| [34:15] | – For better or for worse. – Yeah. | -不论好坏 -是的 | 
| [34:17] | But for the record, it’s… It’s actually better. | 而事实上 是更好了 | 
| [34:21] | You trust Neal? | 你信任尼尔吗 | 
| [34:23] | Wow. That’s a loaded question. | 真是个别有用意的问题 | 
| [34:24] | I’m guessing you don’t? | 这么说你不信任他吗 | 
| [34:27] | Well, you said it yourself. I know who he is. | 你自己也说了 我知道他是什么人 | 
| [34:30] | Neal is a lot of things, | 尼尔有很多面 | 
| [34:32] | But…When it counts, you can trust him. | 但关键时刻 你能信任他 | 
| [34:41] | Think I’m in trouble? | 你觉得她们在说我坏话吗 | 
| [34:42] | No, I’m sure they’re discussing shoes. | 没有 她们肯定在聊鞋子 | 
| [34:46] | Shoes? | 鞋子 | 
| [34:47] | What do you think they’re talking about? | 那你觉得她们在说什么 | 
| [34:49] | Us. | 我们呗 | 
| [34:50] | Yeah. Well, you. | 好吧 是你 | 
| [34:54] | You’ve got a lot to learn about women. | 对于女人你还有的学 | 
| [34:55] | Oh, I’ve got a lot to learn? | 还说我啊 | 
| [34:58] | I come home to this every night. | 我每晚都回家享受这种时光 | 
| [35:02] | Last Sunday… | 上个周末 | 
| [35:04] | I was on that couch, lying with El. | 我和小伊一起坐在沙发上 | 
| [35:07] | She’s reading, and I’m watching the game, | 她在看书 我在看比赛 | 
| [35:09] | And satchmo’s asleep on my feet. | 沙奇摩在我脚上睡着了 | 
| [35:12] | It hits me. Again. | 我当时再次意识到 | 
| [35:15] | I’m the luckiest guy. | 我是最幸运的男人 | 
| [35:18] | I don’t think that’s who I am. | 我觉得我不是这种人 | 
| [35:21] | You just need to figure it out. | 我只需要去试试看 | 
| [35:23] | And when you do, | 你一旦去尝试了 | 
| [35:25] | Then you’ll be the luckiest guy. | 你也能有这种生活 | 
| [35:30] | Hey, nice ass. | 老帅哥 | 
| [35:35] | I should go. | 我该走了 | 
| [35:37] | Look, I know things are complicated. | 听着 我知道事情很复杂 | 
| [35:39] | Well, that’s kind of your specialty, Neal. | 把事情搞复杂是你的专长 尼尔 | 
| [35:41] | I could teach a master class. Yeah. | 我还能开个讲习班呢 | 
| [35:44] | I want you to know I wasn’t lying | 我想告诉你 我没撒谎 | 
| [35:45] | When I said things were over between me and Alex. | 我说我和艾莱士已经是过去式了 | 
| [35:47] | I meant it. | 我是认真的 | 
| [35:49] | At the time. | 当时有一段 | 
| [35:51] | At the time. | 是有一段 | 
| [35:51] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [36:04] | You owe me a lunch. | 你欠我一顿午餐 | 
| [36:12] | We’ve narrowed it down to these 15 warehouses. | 我们将范围缩小至15个仓库 | 
| [36:14] | We’re going in one by one till we find that sub. | 我们准备逐一排查 找到那艘潜艇 | 
| [36:17] | Now remember, Adler’s men are armed, so eyes and ears. | 记住 阿德勒的手下有武器 提高警惕 | 
| [36:22] | Let’s get to work. | 开工吧 | 
| [36:26] | Adler’s not getting away, Neal. I won’t let him. | 阿德勒跑不了 尼尔 有我在 | 
| [36:30] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [37:09] | You always were persistent, Neal. | 你一直这么锲而不舍 | 
| [37:11] | One of the many qualities I admire about you. | 这是我欣赏你的优点之一 | 
| [37:14] | FBI’s closing in, Adler. | 联调局的人就要来了 阿德勒 | 
| [37:16] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [37:17] | There’s an 18-wheeler just inside there, | 里面停着一辆拖车 | 
| [37:19] | Loaded with a collection of art more valuable than life. | 装着价值连城的艺术品 | 
| [37:21] | You help me get past the FBI perimeter, | 如果你帮我通过联调局的封锁 | 
| [37:24] | Half of it’s yours. | 其中一半就归你 | 
| [37:27] | Sounds like a really good deal. | 听起来很诱人 | 
| [37:29] | You must think I’m an idiot. | 你肯定以为我很蠢 | 
| [37:31] | I think you’re an opportunist. | 我觉得你这人很会见风使舵 | 
| [37:34] | You took everything from me. | 你夺走了我的一切 | 
| [37:35] | Only after you tried to do the same to me. | 只是为了防止你害我 | 
| [37:38] | All’s fair in love and war. | 情场和战场上可以不择手段 | 
| [37:40] | Tell me why Kate had to die. | 告诉我 为什么非要杀了凯特 | 
| [37:42] | If you want my help now, tell me. | 如果你现在要我帮忙 就告诉我 | 
| [37:46] | The explosives on the plane were her idea. | 在飞机上安炸弹是她的主意 | 
| [37:49] | You parachute out over the ocean, | 你们飞过大海的时候跳伞 | 
| [37:51] | The plane explodes, | 飞机爆炸 | 
| [37:52] | You live happily ever after. | 你们就能快乐地生活在一起 | 
| [37:53] | But then she called, said Burke had just arrived. | 但后来她打电话说 博尔克出现了 | 
| [37:56] | Then, as now, he threatened to ruin everything. | 就像现在 他威胁到了我的计划 | 
| [38:01] | So you blew up the plane early. | 所以你提前引爆了飞机 | 
| [38:02] | I could have waited another 30 seconds, and you’d be dead, too. | 我可以再等30秒 把你一起炸死 | 
| [38:06] | Am I supposed to be grateful? | 那我该感谢你吗 | 
| [38:08] | You were as close to a son as I ever had. | 你对我来说亲如儿子一般 | 
| [38:10] | No. | 错了 | 
| [38:12] | I’m nothing like you! | 我和你完全不同 | 
| [38:15] | There’s nothing sadder than a con man conning himself. | 最可悲的莫过于 一个骗子在自欺欺人 | 
| [38:19] | Come on, Neal. | 得了 尼尔 | 
| [38:21] | Let’s stop hurting the people we love. | 别再伤害我们爱的人 | 
| [38:23] | Let’s bring this thing full circle. You and me. | 我们就回到原点 就你和我 | 
| [38:26] | Just like old times. | 一如当初那样 | 
| [38:29] | Go to hell. | 你见鬼去吧 | 
| [38:34] | Tell me you got the TNT out! | 你没把炸弹搬出来吗 | 
| [38:35] | – Something must have sparked. Old wiring. – The art is gonna burn! | -旧电线肯定被引燃了 -艺术品都完了 | 
| [38:37] | Come on! | 快点 | 
| [38:39] | It’s clear. Nothing. | 这里什么都没有 | 
| [38:44] | Boss? | 头儿 | 
| [38:45] | Where the hell’s neal? | 见鬼的尼尔在哪儿 | 
| [38:47] | Come on! | 快来 | 
| [38:55] | Get down! | 趴下 | 
| [39:06] | Fire department’s 15 minutes away! | 消防车15分钟后到 | 
| [39:18] | No, no! Out of my way! | 不不 放开我 | 
| [39:19] | It’s too late, Vincent. It’s too late. | 太迟了 文森特 | 
| [39:21] | It’s gone. | 都毁了 | 
| [39:28] | – You did this! – No. | -是你干的 -不是 | 
| [39:31] | – I took from you, now you take from me. – No. | -我夺走了你的一切 你来报复我 -不 | 
| [39:33] | I would never burn that art. You know that. | 我绝不会毁掉那种珍品 你也知道 | 
| [39:34] | You won’t get away with this. | 你脱不了干系 | 
| [39:36] | Goodbye, Neal. | 永别了 尼尔 | 
| [39:52] | He would have killed me. | 他差点杀了我 | 
| [39:57] | What did he mean, “You won’t get away with this”? | 你说”你脱不了干系”是什么意思 | 
| [40:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [40:02] | I’m glad you’re all right. | 幸好你没事 | 
| [40:09] | – You okay, Neal? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 尼尔 -没事 | 
| [40:12] | Come on. We’ll get you back. | 来吧 我们回去 | 
| [40:35] | Damn it, Neal. | 见鬼 尼尔 | 
| [40:39] | Neal! | 尼尔 | 
| [40:46] | You did this — | 是你干的 | 
| [40:48] | The fire, all of it. | 是你放的火 这一切 | 
| [40:50] | You did it. | 是你干的 | 
| [40:51] | Peter, those were masterpieces. | 彼得 那些都是大师的杰作 | 
| [40:52] | I would never burn them. You know that. | 我绝不会做这种事 你知道 | 
| [40:54] | No. But you’d steal them. | 没错 你会去偷 | 
| [40:56] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [40:57] | That long con on Adler, it finally paid off, didn’t it? | 针对阿德勒的那场骗局 终于值回票价了吧 | 
| [41:00] | You saw your chance, and then you took it. | 你看准了机会 然后下手 | 
| [41:02] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道你怎么办到 | 
| [41:03] | I don’t know what game you are playing. | 也不知道你在打什么主意 | 
| [41:05] | I have no idea, Peter. | 我完全不知道 彼得 | 
| [41:07] | I’m not lying to you now. I didn’t steal the art. | 我不会骗你 我没偷那些艺术品 | 
| [41:11] | I think you did. | 我知道是你 | 
| [41:13] | Then prove it. | 那就证明给我看 | 
| [41:16] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 | 
| [41:44] | 纽约 甘斯沃特街 77850号 A单元 你会感谢我的 |