时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Vincent Adler — | 文森特·阿德勒 |
[00:04] | He’s looking for a sunken u-boat off the New York coast. | 他在纽约海岸寻找一艘沉没的潜艇 |
[00:07] | I just want to say that if we’re gonna continue working together, | 我想说如果我们还要继续一起工作 |
[00:09] | then we really should not ignore the other night. | 就不该回避那天晚上的事 |
[00:12] | – Look, it was — – Hot. | -那挺… -火辣 |
[00:14] | The Chrysler Building. Painting it for your girlfriend? | 克莱斯勒大厦 为你女友画的吗 |
[00:17] | It calms the nerves. | 画画能让我平静 |
[00:19] | My god. | 我的天 |
[00:21] | You found it. | 你找到了 |
[00:27] | It’s Nazi plunder… | 这是纳粹从… |
[00:28] | from all over europe. | 欧洲各地掠夺来的文物 |
[00:30] | This has got to be worth billions of dollars. | 这些得值数十亿美元 |
[00:34] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[00:40] | You did this. | 是你干的 |
[00:41] | Peter, those were masterpieces. | 彼得 那些都是大师的杰作 |
[00:42] | I would never burn them. You know that. | 我绝不会做这种事 你知道 |
[00:44] | – But you’d steal them. – Then prove it. | -你会去偷 -那就证明给我看 |
[00:51] | 纽约 甘斯沃特街 77850号 A单元 你会感谢我的 | |
[00:58] | We’ve got to hurry. | 我们动作要快 |
[01:01] | We’re almost loaded. | 差不多装好了 |
[01:05] | It’s the feds. Let’s get out of here. | 条子来了 快走 |
[01:27] | Get around the front of that plane. | 绕到飞机前面 |
[01:29] | Team one, flank left. | 第一队 从左包抄 |
[01:30] | Team three, flank right. Box him in! | 第三队 从右包抄 包围他们 |
[01:32] | We cannot let Caffrey get airborne! | 决不能让他们起飞 |
[01:35] | We’re not gonna make it. | 我们逃不掉了 |
[01:36] | We don’t have a choice, moz. | 我们别无选择 蚊子 |
[01:41] | We have to make it. | 一定要成功 |
[01:49] | What color are your eyes? | 你眼睛是什么颜色 |
[01:51] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[01:53] | Are you a criminal consultant | 你是联邦调查局 |
[01:55] | for the Federal Bureau of Investigation? | 聘请的罪案顾问吗 |
[01:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:00] | For a baseline, I’m gonna need you to tell a lie. | 我要你说句谎话作为基线 |
[02:03] | I’ve never told a lie. | 我从不说谎 |
[02:07] | Great. We’ve got our baseline. | 很好 有基线了 |
[02:09] | Ask him about the warehouse. | 问他关于仓库的事 |
[02:11] | Shortly before his death, | 在文森特·阿德勒死前不久 |
[02:12] | you confronted Vincent Adler outside of a warehouse. | 你在仓库前跟他对质 |
[02:15] | What was in that warehouse? | 仓库里有什么 |
[02:17] | A u-boat — german, | 一艘德国潜艇 |
[02:18] | recently dredged off the coast of New York state. | 最近从纽约海岸捞上来 |
[02:21] | And inside of that u-boat? | 潜艇里有些什么 |
[02:22] | A collection of art plundered by the Nazis. | 纳粹掠夺的文物 |
[02:24] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[02:26] | The warehouse burst into flames. | 仓库被烧毁了 |
[02:33] | Did you steal the art? | 文物是你偷走的吗 |
[02:36] | No. | 不是 |
[02:39] | Do you know who did? | 你知道是谁干的吗 |
[02:42] | No. | 不知道 |
[02:46] | According to the readout, he’s telling the truth. | 根据读取的数据 他说得是实话 |
[02:49] | It’s 2:00 in the morning, Peter. | 凌晨两点了 彼得 |
[02:50] | You gonna keep me here all night? | 你要留我整晚吗 |
[02:52] | Until I’m satisfied. | 直到我满意为止 |
[02:54] | Next question. | 下一个问题 |
[03:06] | You look exhausted. | 你看起来精疲力尽 |
[03:08] | Everything okay? | 还好吗 |
[03:09] | Oh, just — long night. | 被折腾了一晚上 |
[03:11] | Sara, Peter may come to you | 莎拉 彼得可能会找你 |
[03:12] | – and ask some questions. – About what? | -问些问题 -问什么 |
[03:15] | He thinks the art didn’t burn. | 他认为文物没被烧毁 |
[03:17] | How’s that possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[03:19] | Oh, he thinks you took it. | 他认为你偷走了 |
[03:20] | I was off-anklet when it could have happened. | 案发当时我没有戴脚链 |
[03:22] | So you need an alibi. | 所以你需要不在场证明 |
[03:25] | What is it you’re hoping I tell him? | 你希望我告诉他什么 |
[03:26] | The truth. | 事实真相 |
[03:28] | About the other night. | 关于那晚的一切 |
[03:30] | You want me to tell him everything? | 真的要告诉他一切吗 |
[03:31] | ’cause that could get really very awkward. | 那可会把局面搞得很尴尬啊 |
[03:39] | – Skip the good parts. – Yeah. | -有料的部分不告诉他 -好 |
[03:43] | – Did you take it? – No. | -是你偷的吗 -不是 |
[03:46] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗 |
[03:47] | You’re a damn good con man. | 你是个绝赞的骗子 |
[03:52] | Caffrey… | 卡夫瑞 |
[03:54] | If that art is out there… | 如果文物没被烧毁 |
[03:57] | Any idea who has it? | 知道在谁手上吗 |
[04:29] | Her name is Lolana. | 她叫洛莱娜 |
[04:31] | She from any island in particular? | 她来自哪个特别的岛吗 |
[04:34] | Whichever one your heart desires. | 你喜欢哪个就是哪个 |
[04:39] | So, I guess this was from you? | 我猜这是你留给我的吧 |
[04:45] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[04:46] | It wasn’t easy. | 可不容易 |
[04:48] | The warehouse? | 仓库吗 |
[04:49] | I worked backwards | 我利用你在加长轿车里 |
[04:50] | from the transmitter you wired into the limo. | 连接的发射器进行了反向定位 |
[04:52] | Security? | 安保呢 |
[04:53] | I got around it with a localized E.M. Burst. | 用局部电磁脉冲就搞定了 |
[04:56] | And the art? | 文物呢 |
[04:57] | Adler had it loaded onto a truck. | 阿德勒把文物装上了一辆卡车 |
[04:59] | The swap wasn’t hard. | 调换并不难 |
[05:00] | And the TNT we got off the sub | 我们从潜艇上卸下的炸药 |
[05:01] | was unstable and easy to detonate. | 极不稳定 容易引爆 |
[05:04] | A perfect cover. | 正好是完美的伪装 |
[05:08] | You didn’t tell me. | 你没告诉我 |
[05:10] | Plausible deniability and all. | 合理的推诿嘛 |
[05:14] | We finally got our white whale. | 终于逮到了我们的”大白鲸” |
[05:23] | Lolana, huh? | 洛莱娜 是吗 |
[05:25] | In Hawaiian, her name means “To soar”… | 夏威夷语中 这名字的意思是”高飞” |
[05:28] | which is exactly what we’re gonna do in a very short time. | 这也是我们马上要做的事 |
[05:31] | Well, it’s not that easy. | 没那么容易 |
[05:32] | I just spent five hours in interrogation with Peter. | 彼得刚刚审了我五个小时 |
[05:35] | He suspects something. | 他有所怀疑 |
[05:37] | All the more reason for haste. | 那更要迅速脱身了 |
[05:39] | How long to get things ready? | 要多长时间准备 |
[05:40] | Just a few days. | 几天就够 |
[05:44] | I can lull Peter. | 我能稳住彼得 |
[05:45] | But we don’t rush this. | 但是急不得 |
[05:47] | We take our time. We do it right. | 我们慢慢来 确保万无一失 |
[05:51] | To our best and final score. | 敬我们最棒也是最后的杰作 |
[06:20] | I passed you lie-detector. | 我通过测谎了 |
[06:21] | I’ve seen you do that before. | 我见识过你的厉害 |
[06:24] | Are you saying I cheated? | 你是说我作弊了吗 |
[06:25] | I’ve seen you do that before. | 作弊我也见识过 |
[06:27] | All right, if you’re not gonna talk to me, | 好吧 如果你不想和我谈 |
[06:28] | let’s at least just keep it civil, okay? | 至少不要闹僵嘛 |
[06:29] | Fine. How bout them mets? | 好呀 那聊聊大都会棒球队吧 |
[06:33] | What’s wrong? Hmm? | 到底怎么了 |
[06:35] | What happened that turned you against me? | 干嘛老和我过不去 |
[06:38] | I turned against you? | 我哪有和你过不去 |
[06:39] | Peter, we’re a team. | 彼得 我们是拍档 |
[06:43] | We did this. | 我们做到了这个 |
[06:46] | This is our job. | 这是我们的工作 |
[06:48] | Let’s not make a big deal out of it. | 没必要大吹大擂 |
[07:12] | You’re smiling. | 你笑了 |
[07:14] | I am. | 是啊 |
[07:15] | Tell me about Gary Rydell. | 跟我说说盖瑞·莱德尔 |
[07:20] | That’s you. | 那是你 |
[07:21] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[07:24] | Regale me. | 说说吧 |
[07:26] | Oh, it was an alias I used years ago. | 是我多年前用过的化名 |
[07:27] | Rydell was a bit of a playboy | 莱德尔算是个花花公子 |
[07:29] | with an uncanny ability to wreck expensive cars. | 拆掉豪华车的能力高超 |
[07:31] | Of course. Anything else? | 当然 还有要补充的吗 |
[07:33] | He was a world-class fencer. | 他是世界级的击剑手 |
[07:35] | And? | 还有呢 |
[07:38] | Neal, I’ve read the file. | 尼尔 我看过档案 |
[07:40] | And a smuggler. | 他还是名走私犯 |
[07:41] | – A world-class smuggler. – Yeah, I get it. | -世界级的走私犯 -对 我知道 |
[07:43] | You think I might activate my Rydell alias | 你觉得我会启用莱德尔的身份 |
[07:45] | in order to sneak something out of the country, | 把被偷的纳粹宝藏什么的 |
[07:46] | something like a stolen Nazi treasure? | 偷运出国吗 |
[07:48] | Crossed my mind. | 我的确这么想过 |
[07:50] | I think this guy is looking for Rydell. | 我认为这人在找莱德尔 |
[07:52] | I want to know why. | 告诉我为什么 |
[07:56] | David Lawrence. | 戴维·劳伦斯 |
[07:57] | You know him. | 你认识他 |
[07:58] | Yeah. We met a few years ago. | 对 我们几年前见过 |
[08:00] | He was selling Pre-Columbian art, | 他在出售前哥伦布时期的艺术品 |
[08:01] | – and I was– – Buying. | -而我在… -购买是吧 |
[08:03] | Yeah, buying. | 对 购买 |
[08:04] | Lawrence was also suspected of | 劳伦斯还涉嫌从美联储 |
[08:06] | robbing $60 million from the Federal Reserve. | 抢劫了六千万美元 |
[08:10] | He fled the country on a commercial jet | 他赶在我们展开抓捕之前 |
[08:11] | before we could make the arrest. | 就坐着商务喷气机逃出了美国 |
[08:13] | We think he left the $60 mil behind. | 我们认为他把这六千万留在了国内 |
[08:16] | Well, safe assumption. | 假设很合理 |
[08:16] | I mean, the baggage fees alone would’ve cost a fortune. | 我是说 行李费可不便宜 |
[08:20] | Two days ago, | 两天前 |
[08:21] | we traced an e-mail he sent to a server here in New York. | 我们查到到他给纽约的一个服务器发了封电邮 |
[08:22] | 盖瑞 你还在纽约混吗 或许我们能在击剑俱乐部小聚一下 请回电 戴·劳 | |
[08:24] | Lawrence wants you | 劳伦斯想要你 |
[08:25] | to help him smuggle the cash out of the country. | 帮他把现金偷运出国 |
[08:27] | You want me to strike up a deal with him | 你希望我和他进行交易 |
[08:28] | and lead you to the $60 million. | 以找到那六千万美元 |
[08:31] | We’ll let you know when we make contact. | 我们联系好后会知会你 |
[08:36] | Uh, you really think he’s gonna take this risk? | 你真认为他会冒这个险吗 |
[08:41] | If you were one step away | 要是你还差一步 |
[08:43] | from pulling off the biggest score in your life… | 就能完成一生中最大的一票… |
[08:47] | could you let it go? | 你会轻易放手吗 |
[08:49] | Peter’s not playing a hunch. | 彼得可不是在猜测 |
[08:51] | – He knows something. – Impossible. | -他肯定知道什么 -不可能 |
[08:53] | He’s breathing down my neck. | 他一直往我脖子里吹气 |
[08:54] | He’s messing with your head. That’s what suits do. | 他是在扰乱你的思维 探员们都这样 |
[08:57] | So, there’s nothing from the heist | 所以说 这次抢劫 |
[08:58] | that could be tied back to me? | 完全不会联系到我是吧 |
[09:02] | Moz. | 蚊子 |
[09:03] | You know that art studio | 还记得你存放你完成的 |
[09:05] | where you keep all the paintings you’ve done? | 所有画作的艺术工作室吗 |
[09:06] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[09:07] | Now it’s just a studio. | 现在那儿没有画了 |
[09:10] | You switched my art for the art on the sub? | 你把我的画和潜艇里的对调了 |
[09:13] | Neal, you’re talented, but Van Dyck has you beat. | 尼尔 你很有天赋 但范戴克画得比你好 |
[09:13] | 比利时人 英国国王查理一世时期的英国宫廷首席画家 | |
[09:16] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[09:17] | Look, they ran forensics tests on the burned warehouse. | 怎么 他们对爆炸的仓库进行取证和测试 |
[09:20] | They needed to find traces of paint and canvas. | 就得找到颜料和画布的碎片 |
[09:23] | Do you know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[09:24] | Nothing could survive that fire. | 那场火会销毁一切 |
[09:28] | Nothing should have survived the fire. | 按常理应该不会有漏网之鱼啊 |
[09:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢安慰 |
[09:41] | Honey, you’ve been staring at that all night. | 亲爱的 你整晚都在盯着这东西 |
[09:43] | He took it, El. | 是他偷走的 小伊 |
[09:44] | I know he took the art. | 我肯定是他偷走了那些艺术品 |
[09:47] | I’m standing there, | 我就站在那 |
[09:48] | watching the warehouse go up in flames, | 看着仓库陷入火海 |
[09:50] | and this floats down at my feet. | 然后这块布就飘到了我脚下 |
[09:53] | It’s a piece of the same painting | 这就是他公寓里 |
[09:55] | that was in his apartment. | 一幅画的碎片 |
[09:58] | You’re positive it’s the same? | 你确定是一样的吗 |
[10:00] | How many paintings like this | 那里怎么会有画 |
[10:01] | could there be of the Chrysler Building? | 是画着克莱斯勒大厦 |
[10:02] | Actually, you’d be surprised. Art deco started in Paris, | 说出来让你吃惊 装饰艺术源于巴黎 |
[10:05] | so there was a lot of European interest in the Chrysler. | 不少欧洲艺术家对克莱斯勒有兴趣 |
[10:09] | Yeah, here. | 在这里 |
[10:10] | It’s been around, what, 80 years? | 有八十年了吧 |
[10:13] | Here it is. | 你看 |
[10:15] | “Countless artists would interpret the Chrysler’s majesty | “无数艺术家用各异的风格和技巧 |
[10:18] | using a variety of styles and techniques.” | 来诠释克莱斯勒大厦的雄伟” |
[10:22] | It was built in 1931. | 它建于1931年 |
[10:24] | Could’ve been on the sub. | 这画可能在潜水艇上 |
[10:25] | Or maybe Neal painted it. | 也可能是尼尔画的 |
[10:27] | Or maybe you’ve been chasing him for so long, | 又可能是你追捕了他很久 |
[10:28] | you don’t know how to stop. | 都不知道该怎么停下来了 |
[10:30] | Or maybe I know him better than anyone else. | 也可能我比其他任何人都了解他 |
[10:37] | If not him, then Mozzie or Alex. | 如果不是他 那就是蚊子或艾莱士 |
[10:41] | Neal’s involved– somehow. | 尼尔也或多或少 有所参与 |
[10:44] | Well, there’s a way you can find out. | 你有一个方法能找出真相 |
[10:45] | Have the forensics team test it. | 让取证小组对它进行检测 |
[10:46] | If it’s from the 1930s, then you know it’s not his. | 如果画于20世纪30年代 那就不是他 |
[10:49] | I can’t involve the bureau– not yet. | 我现在还不能把调查局扯进来 |
[10:51] | If I’m right… | 假如我猜对了… |
[10:53] | and Neal’s behind this… | 尼尔是这一切的幕后黑手 |
[10:55] | He goes down. | 他就完了 |
[10:57] | And so do I. | 我也是 |
[11:01] | I could have it tested. | 我可以拿去检测 |
[11:03] | You have a lab in the basement I don’t know about? | 你有个连我都不知道的秘密实验室吗 |
[11:06] | No, the Dearmitt Gallery. | 不 是戴尔米特画廊 |
[11:07] | They go through private labs to authenticate work. | 他们用私人实验室鉴定艺术品的真伪 |
[11:10] | It’s been years since you worked there. | 你已经离开那很久了 |
[11:12] | I keep in touch. | 我一直保持联系 |
[11:13] | You could call in a favor? | 你能帮到我吗 |
[11:16] | For you? | 为了你 |
[11:17] | Anything. | 要我做什么都行 |
[11:28] | We made contact with Lawrence | 我们通过你莱德尔身份的电邮账号 |
[11:29] | through your Rydell e-mail account. | 和劳伦斯取得了联系 |
[11:31] | He wants to meet you at the Gramercy Fencing Club | 他想在格拉梅西击剑俱乐部和你碰面 |
[11:33] | in a few hours. | 就几小时后 |
[11:34] | Why can’t guys like you ever just grab a beer? | 你们这些人就不能简单点 去喝杯啤酒吗 |
[11:37] | Imported or domestic? | 进口的还是国产的 |
[11:39] | Just meet with him, lead us back to the cash. | 先和他碰头 带我们找到现金 |
[11:42] | I’m pulling your anklet. | 我先解掉你的脚镣 |
[11:44] | As usual. | 又是这样 |
[11:45] | Don’t get cocky. We’ll be listening. | 别傲娇 我们会监听着 |
[11:47] | And I’ll be close. | 我也会盯着你 |
[11:50] | Thank you. | 多谢关心 |
[12:06] | David. | 戴维 |
[12:07] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[12:09] | It is good to be seen, Gary. | 重聚真好 盖瑞 |
[12:11] | You know, I missed this place. | 你懂的 我想死这儿了 |
[12:13] | Beauty here– | 这儿的好处… |
[12:14] | they encourage disguises. | 就是提倡伪装 |
[12:17] | Who are you hiding from? | 你在躲谁 |
[12:19] | You never can be too careful. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[12:26] | Is that why I haven’t seen you in the last six years? | 所以我才六年来都找不到你吗 |
[12:28] | Oh, I retired to the islands. | 我退役 跑去岛上潇洒了 |
[12:32] | My friend, if you’re retired… | 伙计 要是你退役了… |
[12:35] | then why aren’t we playing shuffleboard? | 那我们去玩沙狐球怎么样 |
[12:38] | I haven’t heard of you in the last six years, either, Gary. | 我也有六年没见你有动静了 盖瑞 |
[12:41] | How do I know you’re still on your game? | 我怎么知道你剑术依旧高超 |
[12:43] | Maybe I’m that good. | 也许我就是这么棒 |
[12:45] | Or maybe you lost a step. | 也许你退步了 |
[12:56] | That was my tie. | 这可是我的领带 |
[12:58] | Come on. Show me you’re still as good as | 来呀 让我看看你还是不是 |
[13:00] | the Gary Rydell I used to know. | 我认识的那个剑术超群的盖瑞·莱德尔 |
[13:03] | Well, I’m still using a French Grip… | 我用的还是法式手柄 |
[13:08] | …still a fan of the depassement attaque. | 依旧热衷于超越进攻 |
[13:17] | Let’s get to the point– you stole $60 million | 聊正题吧 你偷了六千万美元 |
[13:19] | but couldn’t get it out of the country. | 但不能带出美国 |
[13:20] | Now you need me to move it for you. | 你要我帮你偷运出去 |
[13:22] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 我没说错吧 |
[13:26] | Nice attaque composé. | 好一个复杂的进攻 |
[13:28] | Feint left, thrust right– my signature. | 声东击西 我的招牌动作 |
[13:30] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[13:33] | Get me and the green out of the country, | 你帮我连人带钱运出国境 |
[13:34] | and you will earn 10%. | 我给你10%的分成 |
[13:36] | 20% 20%. | |
[13:39] | Well, I’m in no position to argue. | 我也没心思跟你讨价还价了 |
[13:42] | Where’s the cash? | 钱都放哪了 |
[13:44] | Close. | 不远处 |
[13:47] | Set it up. I’ll be in touch. | 你着手准备吧 我会联系你 |
[14:01] | It is cruel and unusual punishment | 我这副怂样你就把我拖过来 |
[14:03] | for you to bring me back here like this. | 你还真是虐起我来不心疼啊 |
[14:04] | Yes, but I’m finally smiling. | 没错 不过你也算是搏我一笑了 |
[14:07] | What’s your plan for moving Lawrence’s money? | 你打算怎么转移劳伦斯的钱 |
[14:09] | I’ll take it out by boat. | 从水路运出去 |
[14:11] | Why a boat? | 为什么走水路 |
[14:12] | One, we’re talking about a large shipment | 首先 咱们要转移的量很大 |
[14:14] | that’s easier to move on the water than by air. | 水路比空运要简单得多 |
[14:18] | And, two, it’s easier to pay off dock workers | 第二 和码头工人打交道 |
[14:19] | than TSA employees. | 比运管处那帮人简单多了 |
[14:21] | Sold. | 有道理 |
[14:22] | Diana, I want a team at the harbor. | 戴安 安排一队人去码头盯着 |
[14:24] | You got it. | 收到 |
[14:25] | Blue. | 蓝的好 |
[14:35] | I’ve driven you to dumpster dive? | 你被我逼得开始垃圾回收了 |
[14:36] | A souvenir of Neal Caffrey’s imperfect moment? | 尼尔·卡夫瑞的出糗纪念品 |
[14:39] | Priceless. | 千金不换 |
[14:47] | You shouldn’t have! | 你太客气啦 |
[14:49] | Grandma insisted. | 奶奶一定要我来 |
[14:50] | Oh, you’re both so thoughtful! | 你们真是太体贴了 |
[14:51] | Mozzie, you, of course, | 蚊子 你认识的吧 |
[14:54] | know June’s beautiful granddaughter. | 这位美女是琼的孙女 |
[14:56] | Oh. Hi, Cindy. | 哦你好 辛蒂 |
[14:57] | Grandma said the two of you | 奶奶说你们俩 |
[14:58] | have been, uh, up to something in here. | 一直在 呃 忙事情 |
[15:01] | Oh, you know, idle hands and all. | 忙着休闲嘛 你懂得 |
[15:04] | And they brought us coffee! | 她们给咱送来了咖啡 |
[15:05] | Oh, and cookies! | 啊还有饼干 |
[15:07] | I’ll be back for the tray. | 我等会来拿盘子 |
[15:08] | No. No, no. Don’t trouble yourself. | 不用不用 不用麻烦你了 |
[15:11] | Yeah. We’ll bring it down. | 是啊 我们会自己拿下去 |
[15:12] | Everything looks beautiful. | 不用操心 |
[15:16] | Thanks again for everything. | 再次感谢你们的招待 |
[15:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:22] | Lovely girl. | 很可爱的小姑娘 |
[15:23] | I’m gonna miss this place. | 我会怀念这里 |
[15:24] | – Yeah, and the views. – Yeah. | -是啊 还有这风景 -是啊 |
[15:28] | All right. Peter’s team is setting up a harbor sting. | 言归正传 彼得他们正在港口设伏 |
[15:32] | Oh, well, perfect. | 非常好 |
[15:33] | So while the FBI is busy collaring Lawrence by sea, | 所以当联调局忙着在海边活捉劳伦斯时 |
[15:36] | we’ll be making our escape par avion… | 我俩即将坐飞机逃之夭夭 |
[15:39] | By air. | 比翼双飞 |
[15:40] | I have procured our getaway vehicle. | 逃跑工具我已经搞定了 |
[15:45] | Voila. Behold — | 当当当当 看好了 |
[15:48] | The 400 series twin otter. | 400型飞机 双水獭座位 |
[15:49] | Is it big enough? | 这玩意够大么 |
[15:51] | Think of it as a Kardashian — | 就跟那名模一样闪亮 |
[15:52] | What it lacks in refinement, | 虽然不够豪华 |
[15:54] | it makes up for in cargo space. | 但空间足够大 |
[15:58] | You’re not sold. | 你不买账啊 |
[15:59] | No, the plane’s great. | 不是 飞机很好 |
[16:00] | I’m just — I’m worried about Peter. | 我只是担心彼得 |
[16:02] | He’s holding something, moz. | 他还留着一手 蚊子 |
[16:03] | If he’s got a card he hasn’t played yet, | 如果他手上还藏了一张王牌 |
[16:05] | We’re not gonna get far. | 咱俩也没办法走多远 |
[16:07] | Okay. So, what’s the best way | 好吧 那你有什么好办法 |
[16:09] | to find out what Peter knows? | 弄清彼得到底知道些什么 |
[16:15] | Hey, Neal. | 好啊 尼尔 |
[16:16] | Hey. | 好啊 |
[16:17] | – Peter’s not here. – I know. | -彼得不在家 -我知道 |
[16:19] | I want to see you. | 我是来找你 |
[16:22] | I was hoping we could talk. | 咱们能谈谈吗 |
[16:28] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[16:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:32] | You, um… Want some coffee? | 你想来点咖啡么 |
[16:35] | I never say no to good coffee. | 对于好咖啡我一直来者不拒 |
[16:37] | Huh. Okay. | 好的 |
[16:38] | Well, then, why don’t I pour, | 这样吧 不如我倒咖啡的同时 |
[16:41] | and you tell me why you dropped by | 你来说说看你明知我丈夫不在家 |
[16:43] | knowing my husband’s not here? | 还特意来登门造访呢 |
[16:46] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[16:48] | He suddenly doesn’t trust me. | 他突然对我失去信任了 |
[16:50] | I don’t know how sudden it is. | 我不知道这算有多突然 |
[16:52] | I don’t know — breaking out of prison, | 我想想 越狱在先 |
[16:54] | stealing the music box, almost shooting Fowler. | 偷音乐盒在后 还差点杀了福勒 |
[16:56] | You want me to go on? | 你还要我继续说下去么 |
[16:57] | Not particularly, no. | 不用了 多谢 |
[17:00] | Look, he wants to trust you, | 听着 他也想信任你 |
[17:01] | but you have this — I don’t know — habit | 但你有种 怎么说呢 习惯 |
[17:04] | of doing the wrong thing for the right reasons. | 用堂皇的理由去做错误的事情 |
[17:06] | You’re saying I’m impulsive but I have a good heart? | 你是在夸我虽然鲁莽 却有一副侠肝义胆吗 |
[17:10] | Maybe you can try and balance the two? | 你不能试着平衡一下二者么 |
[17:13] | You make a fair point. | 此话有理 |
[17:16] | And a great cup of coffee. | 咖啡也很赞 |
[17:17] | But I like a little bit of milk in mine. | 不过我想要加点牛奶 |
[17:19] | Yes. | 好 |
[17:29] | Tell me when. | 你来喊停 |
[17:31] | When. | 停 |
[17:35] | To the right things… | 为了正义的事业 |
[17:37] | For the right reasons. | 以及正确的理由 |
[17:47] | Picked up a copy on the way home. | 回来的路上买了一份 |
[17:50] | And you’re sure Mrs. Suit | 你确定猫咪夫人是在 |
[17:52] | was intentionally hiding it from you? | 故意向你藏这东西吗 |
[17:54] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:54] | You know, I guess a part of me always knew | 我一直觉得吧 她虽然对你不错 |
[17:56] | when push comes to shove, she’d choose peter. | 但关键时刻她还是会向着彼得 |
[17:59] | Well, he’s her husband. | 当然 他是她丈夫嘛 |
[18:00] | Yeah, have they ever swapped ossobuco recipes? | 对 但他们连炖牛膝的配方都不肯透露 |
[18:02] | which apparently means nothing. | 这总不能算什么机密吧 |
[18:05] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[18:08] | This has to be it. | 肯定就是它了 |
[18:09] | The chrysler building? | 克莱斯勒大厦 |
[18:10] | Yeah, Peter was here the night before the fire. | 没错 大火前一晚 彼得来过这里 |
[18:12] | This painting was on that easel. He commented on it. | 这幅画当时就在画架上 他还评论了几句 |
[18:15] | You remember? | 你还记得 |
[18:19] | Did you put it on the sub? | 你把它放到潜艇上了么 |
[18:21] | You know, in all honesty, | 我坦白说吧 |
[18:22] | I-it wasn’t one of your better works. | 那幅画在你的作品中并不出众 |
[18:25] | What if it didn’t burn, moz? | 如果那画没被烧掉呢 蚊子 |
[18:26] | If he had it, you’d be in cuffs already. | 如果他拿到画了 你早被抓起来了 |
[18:28] | No. I know him. He’d want to be sure. | 不对 我了解他 他一定要确认才行 |
[18:31] | So he gave it to the feds to run some tests | 所以他可能在上周就把画拿到联调局 |
[18:34] | to see if the painting predated the sub | 让他们化验看看这画的完成时间 |
[18:36] | as opposed to, say, last week. | 是不是比潜艇要早 |
[18:37] | If the bureau ran the tests, | 如果是联调局检验的话 |
[18:38] | he’d have the results by now. | 他现在该知道结果了 |
[18:40] | He doesn’t want the FBI involved. | 他不想让联调局插手进来 |
[18:42] | He doesn’t want it on the record. | 他不想这事留下案底 |
[18:43] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[18:45] | To protect me. | 为了保护我 |
[18:46] | Or to protect himself. | 也可能是为了自保 |
[18:49] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[18:50] | So, if he didn’t give it to the FBI lab, | 那 如果他没有把画送到联调局化验室 |
[18:53] | who else could test it? | 那还有谁来化验 |
[18:56] | – Elizabeth? – Elizabeth? | -伊丽莎白 -伊丽莎白 |
[18:57] | Yeah, she comes from an art background, | 确实 她有艺术背景 |
[18:59] | and she knows about the painting. | 而且她懂画 |
[19:01] | I should keep an eye on her. | 我要盯着她了 |
[19:04] | It’s worth a shot, Haversham. | 值得一试 哈佛什姆先生 |
[19:12] | Beautiful day, Gary. | 天气不错啊 盖瑞 |
[19:15] | Yes, it is. | 确实不错 |
[19:18] | I was wondering if you’d show. | 我还以为你不会来了 |
[19:20] | I didn’t come this far to back out now. | 已经到这步了 我可不想放弃 |
[19:24] | I wasn’t ruling it out. | 但愿如此 |
[19:25] | Every day that money sits there, just out of reach. | 每天只能眼睁睁看着钱堆在那里 |
[19:28] | Comes a point where you finish the job or it finishes you. | 现在就是不成功便成仁了 |
[19:32] | You get caught, you lose everything. | 要是你被抓 你将会失去一切 |
[19:34] | Already lost everything. | 我已经一无所有了 |
[19:37] | When I ran, I ran fast. Didn’t look back. | 我逃得很快 可没功夫回头 |
[19:40] | So… | 那么 |
[19:41] | How’s this gonna work? | 你准备怎么做 |
[19:45] | On your go, the ingenieur Minard | 米纳德工程师会一路 |
[19:47] | will provide you and your cargo | 保证你和你的货物 |
[19:48] | a safe and discrete passage to the island of Santo Antao. | 安全到达圣安唐岛 |
[19:52] | All the documentation you may need upon arrival | 你入境时需要的文件 |
[19:53] | is in that envelope, | 都在这信封里 |
[19:54] | I.D., passport, everything. | 身份证 护照 所有的一切 |
[19:58] | Getting in isn’t my concern. It’s getting out. | 入境我不担心 重点是怎么离开 |
[20:01] | Four steps. | 四步曲 |
[20:02] | Step one, we move your money here by truck. | 第一步 我们用卡车把你的钞票运到这 |
[20:05] | Step two, my inside man at the gate, | 第二步 甲板那有我的内线 |
[20:07] | Mr.Ryan in customs, | 海关的瑞安先生 |
[20:09] | looks the other way, | 我们把你和货物运上船时 |
[20:10] | while we transport you and your cargo to the vessel. | 他会装作没看见 |
[20:13] | Step four, Mr.Ryan files faux routing papers. | 第四步 瑞安先生会提供假情报 |
[20:15] | Anyone comes looking for you, | 对所有来查你的人 |
[20:17] | they’ll start their search in Calais, France, | 都会从法国的加来搜起 |
[20:18] | 4,000 miles from your actual location. | 那离你的实际位置有四千英里 |
[20:21] | Not bad. But you skipped step three. | 还不赖 但你跳过了第三步 |
[20:24] | Step three is the reason you hired me. | 第三步就是你雇我的原因 |
[20:27] | Handle your end. Trust me to handle mine. | 给你善后 相信我能处理好 |
[20:35] | Caffrey’s pretty savvy at planning an escape. | 卡夫瑞在计划逃跑方面真是个天才 |
[20:37] | Yeah. Until Lawrence makes his move, | 是啊 在劳伦斯开始行动之前 |
[20:40] | he knows we’ll keep his anklet off. | 他知道我们会一直解开他的脚镣 |
[20:43] | You’re gonna let him walk around unmonitored? | 你就这么让他不受监控随便乱跑吗 |
[20:46] | No. | 当然不 |
[20:51] | You are to check in every two hours on the hour. | 每隔两小时你来这里报道 |
[20:53] | You go from home to the office, and that’s it. | 从家到办公室 两点一线 |
[20:55] | I know the drill. | 我知道规矩 |
[20:57] | You’re not off anklet for good behavior. | 你不是因为表现好才得以解开脚镣 |
[20:59] | After Lawrence gets you to his money, | 劳伦斯把你带到藏钱地之后 |
[21:01] | take him to the harbor. | 带他去港口 |
[21:02] | We’ve been over this. Anything else? | 我们已经说过了 还有别的吗 |
[21:04] | Yeah. What’s step three? | 有 第三步是什么 |
[21:06] | Step three is you arrest him. | 第三步就是你来逮捕他 |
[21:08] | Oh. Good thing you didn’t tell him. | 还好你没告诉他 |
[21:10] | I thought you might like that. | 我就知道你会喜欢 |
[21:14] | Heard you talked to El. | 听说你去找过小伊 |
[21:17] | Look, Peter, whatever you think I have done, | 彼得 不管你觉得我做了什么 |
[21:19] | You and me — hey. | 你和我之间 喂喂 |
[21:21] | We’re on the same team. | 我们是搭档 |
[21:23] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[21:26] | May I? | 能接吗 |
[21:27] | – Yes. Get out! – Thank you. | -行了 出去吧 -谢啦 |
[21:29] | Talk to you in two hours. | 两小时后再找你 |
[21:30] | – And two hours after that. – That’s what I like to hear. | -还有之后的两小时 -这才听话 |
[21:33] | Hey, Moz. | 什么事 蚊子 |
[21:35] | Our hunch may be correct. | 我们的预感应该没错 |
[21:37] | Mrs. Suit is chatting up her old boss | 猫咪太太正和她的前任老板 |
[21:37] | at the DeArmitt Gallery. | 在戴尔米特画廊叙旧 |
[21:40] | What’d she say? | 她说什么了 |
[21:43] | “Oh, what a spring we’re having.” | “多美好的春天啊” |
[21:46] | Oh, she’s asking him about a lab test. | 她在问他有关实验室化验的事 |
[21:49] | Oh! S-she’s giving him a scrap of burnt painting. | 她给了他一块烧焦油画的碎片 |
[21:52] | Is it mine? | 我的画吗 |
[21:55] | Oh, sweet Elvis Costello! | 亲爱的埃尔维斯·科斯特洛[英国摇滚歌手] |
[21:57] | It’s your Chrysler painting! | 是你画的克莱斯勒大厦 |
[22:00] | It didn’t burn. | 它没烧尽 |
[22:02] | Flame is a fickle mistress. | 火焰就和女人一样变幻无常 |
[22:04] | We’re gonna have to steal it. | 我们要把它偷回来 |
[22:06] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不行 不行 |
[22:07] | Peter will suspect me. | 彼得会怀疑我 |
[22:11] | Let them run the tests. We’ll swap it out. | 让他们去化验 我们可以掉包 |
[22:14] | Risky but not impossible. | 有点冒险 但也不是不可能 |
[22:17] | We need a swatch of canvas and some paints from the 1930s. | 我们需要30年代的画布还有颜料 |
[22:21] | Which we have in great supply. | 这些我们有的是 |
[22:24] | All right. Meet me at the warehouse. I’m on my way. | 好了 仓库见 我这就去 |
[22:51] | Where are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[22:52] | – I’ve got a tail. – What?! | -我被跟踪了 -什么 |
[22:54] | Have you started? | 你开始了吗 |
[22:56] | Of course I started, | 我当然开始了 |
[22:57] | But without you here, | 但是你不在这儿 |
[22:58] | I’m not sure which colors to sample, | 我不确定该提取哪些颜色 |
[23:00] | So this whole thing might be an exercise in futility. | 所以这一切可能都是白费力气 |
[23:03] | Just pull the primaries. I can mix the rest. | 先提基本色 我可以调剩下的 |
[23:05] | I’m not an idiot. | 我又不是白痴 |
[23:07] | I scraped a titanium white from the Rembrandt, | 我从伦伯朗的画上刮下了钛白色 |
[23:09] | a midnight blue from a Vlaminck. | 从弗拉曼克的画上刮下了深蓝色 |
[23:11] | Oh, you should get a monestial blue. | 你应该刮点孔雀蓝 |
[23:13] | You know, I should get a monestial blue. | 我是应该刮点孔雀蓝 |
[23:15] | If you find one thick enough, | 如果你找到一块够厚的 |
[23:17] | feel free to let me know. | 随时联系我 |
[23:18] | Oh, that’s right — you’re not here! | 说到点上了 你不在这 |
[23:20] | Breathe, Moz. | 别着急 蚊子 |
[23:22] | How are we doing on the canvas? Did you check the Dali? | 画布该怎么办 你查过达利的画吗 |
[23:24] | Evidently… | 显然 |
[23:26] | Our friend Salvador liked to stretch time | 那位仁兄喜欢延展时间 |
[23:29] | But not canvases. | 而不是画布 |
[23:31] | I’ll find something. | 我会找到的 |
[23:34] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[23:48] | Practicing? | 练习呢 |
[23:50] | Yeah, I figured I should have a copy of the Chrysler | 我觉得我这该有幅克莱斯勒大厦的摹本 |
[23:52] | lying around in case Peter came looking for it. | 以防彼得要来找它 |
[23:53] | You get everything? | 东西都准备好了吗 |
[23:54] | Some canvas and a spectrum of prewar paint | 一些布料还有一个战前时期的颜料盒 |
[23:57] | That would pass any Wood’s light or I.R. Spectroscopy, | 任何伍德光线或者红外线的检验 |
[24:00] | they want to throw at it. | 都不在话下 |
[24:02] | The red is from a portrait of Fernande Olivier. | 这红色是从费尔南德·奥利维尔的肖像中弄出来 |
[24:06] | The last person to mix this paint was Picasso. | 上一个能调出这种颜色的人是毕加索 |
[24:09] | We’re taking from masters. | 我们是站在大师的肩膀上 |
[24:10] | Oh, Picasso was a communist. He’d be happy to share. | 毕加索是个共产主义者 他会乐意分享 |
[24:13] | What’s the plan for the gallery? | 画廊的计划是什么 |
[24:14] | Ah! The plan for the gallery. | 画廊的计划 |
[24:17] | I pried some information from | 我从一个大嘴巴的画廊主人那里 |
[24:19] | a loose-lipped gallerista. | 打探了点消息 |
[24:20] | They’re sending our swatch out to an authentication lab. | 他们会在明天早上十一点 |
[24:23] | At 11:00 A.M. Tomorrow morning. | 把我们那块画布拿去实验室鉴定 |
[24:24] | The gallery opens at 10:30, | 画廊十点半开门 |
[24:26] | So we have 30 minutes to get inside, | 所以我们有三十分钟进去 |
[24:29] | Make the switch, then get out. | 掉包 然后走人 |
[24:30] | It’s gonna be close. Security? | 时间真紧 安保措施呢 |
[24:32] | A standard schlagel on the door, | 标准的防盗锁 |
[24:33] | with surveillance cameras. | 四周有监视器 |
[24:36] | We’ll need a distraction while I pick it. | 我掉包的时候要人分散注意力 |
[24:38] | I can’t buy you that much time by myself. | 我一个人不能保证给你那么多时间 |
[24:41] | How about a Kansas City mud slide? | 来一场堪萨斯城的土崩怎么样 |
[24:43] | You gonna work the jackhammer? | 你准备用手提钻吗 |
[24:44] | No. | 不 |
[24:48] | – Let’s run a Phoebe Cates. – Who’s the girl? | -我们用美人计 -哪个美人 |
[24:51] | I don’t think June would mind if we used her granddaughter. | 我觉得琼不会介意我们借用下她的孙女 |
[24:53] | Well, she’s pretty enough. | 她是够美人了 |
[24:54] | Will she do it without asking questions? | 她不会怀疑吗 |
[24:55] | I’m sure she’s up for a little excitement. | 我保证她喜欢刺激 |
[24:57] | Excellent! | 太棒了 |
[24:58] | Oh — now on to the bigger question. | 有个更重要的问题 |
[25:00] | How do you plan on losing your tail, | 你准备怎么在外面 |
[25:02] | outside evolution? | 甩掉你的尾巴 |
[25:08] | I’ll take a page from Magritte. | 用马格丽特那一招 |
[25:19] | Ah, you got to be kidding me. | 不勒个是吧 |
[25:28] | Caffrey! | 卡夫瑞 |
[25:30] | Did I win? | 我赢了吗 |
[25:33] | The contest — “Wear a dark suit, fedora, | 这比赛是 “着深色西装 戴软呢帽 |
[25:34] | come to 23rd and 10th. | 前往第十街和第二十三街口 |
[25:36] | Best-dressed wins 500 bucks.” | 最佳着装将获五百美元” |
[25:40] | You won! | 你赢了 |
[25:42] | Okay, moz. You’re up. | 搞定 蚊子 到你了 |
[25:48] | Hey, I have a delivery for a Thomas Johnson. | 有个给托马斯·强生的快递 |
[25:51] | You just missed him. Tom took a job in Boston. | 他刚离职 去波士顿工作了 |
[25:53] | His last day was Monday. | 这周一是他最后一天上班 |
[25:54] | Oh, damn. Can’t blame him, though. | 该死 这也怪不得他 |
[25:56] | Boston’s a hell of a town. | 波士顿确实是个好地方 |
[26:01] | Something I can help you with? | 还有什么要我帮忙吗 |
[26:03] | No, I’m just admiring the view. | 不 我只是在欣赏春光 |
[26:07] | Nice, huh? | 很养眼不是吗 |
[26:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:14] | Look what I did. I got it all over me. | 看看我干了什么 弄得满身都是 |
[26:25] | There is something very seriously wrong with me. | 我真是秀逗了 |
[26:27] | Today of all days. Would you mind holding this? | 偏偏是今天 不介意帮我拎一下吧 |
[26:29] | – Oh. Uh, sure. – And could you take this? | -当然 -能否帮我拿会这个 |
[26:31] | O-okay, but — | 可以 不过… |
[26:32] | And I’m gonna need you to hold this up for me. | 我要你帮我举着这个 |
[26:36] | Oh. Of course. | 没问题 |
[26:37] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Miss! You can’t take your top off here. | 天啊 女士 你可不能在这儿换衣服 |
[26:39] | Look, I don’t think you get it. | 听着 你不明白 |
[26:41] | I can’t be late today, okay? | 我今天不能迟到 知道吗 |
[26:43] | My boss will kill me if I’m late. | 要迟到了老板得杀了我 |
[26:45] | C-come on, man. Let her change! | 行行好吧 老兄 就让她换个衣服 |
[26:48] | Yeah. I guess it couldn’t hurt. | 好吧 我想也没什么大碍 |
[26:50] | Uh, just be quick about it, okay? | 动作快点就行 |
[26:52] | Thanks, guys, really. | 太感谢了 伙计们 |
[26:54] | You have no idea what this means to me. | 你们不知道这对我有多重要 |
[26:56] | Oh, or…Us. | 我们也有同感 |
[27:00] | Which top do you like? | 你喜欢哪件上衣 |
[27:03] | This or this? | 这件还是这件 |
[27:05] | Uh, th-the second one. | 第二件好 |
[27:07] | You guys are wonderful. | 你们真是大好人 |
[27:10] | Yeah, just a couple of working stiffs | 不过是两个打工仔 |
[27:12] | doing what we can to help out a lady in distress. | 尽力帮助一位身处困境的女士 |
[27:17] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[27:21] | Perfect. We are good to go. | 很好 可以了 |
[27:35] | Great. | 好了 |
[27:40] | You are a lifesaver. | 你真是我的救星 |
[27:45] | You too. | 你也是 |
[27:53] | Screw Boston. | 去他的波士顿 |
[27:55] | This is a hell of a town. | 纽约才是人间天堂 |
[28:55] | Hey, Peter. | 好呀 彼得 |
[28:56] | You gave Jones a nice runaround. | 你耍得琼斯团团转 |
[28:59] | That was Jones? I thought that could’ve been Lawrence. | 那是琼斯吗 我还以为是劳伦斯 |
[29:01] | I didn’t want to blow my cover. | 我可不想暴露身份 |
[29:04] | Why’d you put Jones on me? | 干嘛派琼斯盯我梢 |
[29:06] | You really want me to answer that? You at home? | 你真要我说吗 在家没 |
[29:08] | Where else would I be? | 还能去哪儿 |
[29:10] | What are you doing? | 干什么呢 |
[29:11] | You know, arts and crafts — the usual. | 老样子 做点手艺活儿 |
[29:13] | Jones will be at your place in 20 minutes. | 琼斯20分钟后去你家 |
[29:16] | He’s gonna stay on you. You’re gonna let him. | 他会继续跟着你 不许乱跑 |
[29:18] | – No problem. – Bye. | -没问题 -再见 |
[29:39] | So, I’m getting everything in place at the warehouse. | 仓库里所有东西都打点妥当 |
[29:42] | The plane is fueled and ready. | 飞机也加满油待命了 |
[29:45] | You know Jones is outside, right? | 你知道琼斯在外边吧 |
[29:46] | Yeah. Once I get Lawrence and his money to the docks, | 当然 等劳伦斯带钱去码头时 |
[29:48] | I can slip him again. | 我会再甩了他 |
[29:51] | By the time Lawrence is being hauled downtown, | 劳伦斯在城里落网时 |
[29:53] | we’ll be sipping champagne at cruising altitude. | 我们已经在飞机上喝香槟了 |
[29:56] | So, when’s “Go” Time? | 什么时候行动 |
[29:59] | Lawrence’s text came in two minutes ago. | 劳伦斯两分钟前发来短信 |
[30:03] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 怎么不告诉我 |
[30:04] | This is it! | 是时候了 |
[30:05] | We take our time. We do it right. | 我们慢慢来 确保万无一失 |
[30:09] | Look, you know, | 你也明白 |
[30:10] | everything good must one day come to an end. | 天下无不散之筵席 |
[30:14] | Just think — | 想想看 |
[30:15] | we’re never gonna see anything in this apartment again — | 我们要跟这公寓里的一切永别了 |
[30:18] | except you. You can come with me. | 除了你 你可以跟我一起走 |
[30:22] | Hey. What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[30:24] | This is our final curtain call, | 这是我们最后的谢幕 |
[30:26] | Our big au revoir. | 我们盛大的告别仪式 |
[30:28] | I should say something to June. | 我得跟琼说一声 |
[30:30] | Hey. You know the rules. No goodbyes. | 你知道规矩 不能道别 |
[30:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:37] | I’m gonna miss her, too. | 我也会想念她 |
[30:39] | I’m gonna miss all of it. | 我会想念这里的一切 |
[30:45] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[30:47] | – I’ll see you downstairs. – Okay. | -楼下等你 -好 |
[31:18] | Goodbye, Caffrey. | 别了 卡夫瑞 |
[31:33] | Lawrence made contact? | 劳伦斯联系你了吗 |
[31:34] | I’m on my way to the fencing club | 我正要去击剑俱乐部 |
[31:36] | to meet him now. | 和他会面 |
[31:37] | Update me when you have the money. | 拿到钱后通知我 |
[31:38] | Jones will back your play if anything goes wrong. | 如果出事琼斯会给你救火 |
[31:40] | I’m heading to the harbor now. | 我现在去港口 |
[31:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:54] | Everything in place? | 一切就绪了吗 |
[31:58] | Only thing left is the money. | 只剩下你的钱了 |
[32:01] | The Federal Reserve job — it was flawless. | 美联储的安保可谓无懈可击 |
[32:05] | Probably the most secure vault in the world, | 也许是全世界最严密的 |
[32:07] | and I walked out with $60 million. | 而我却从那里带走了六千万 |
[32:09] | It was Prometheus… | 这就像是普罗米修斯 |
[32:10] | stealing fire from the gods. | 从众神那里偷走火种 |
[32:14] | Prometheus got caught. | 普罗米修斯可是被抓了 |
[32:16] | Yes, he did. | 没错 |
[32:17] | Yes, he did. | 他是被抓了 |
[32:19] | And the FBI closed in — fast. | 联调局很快就铺下了天罗地网 |
[32:21] | Every account, P.O. Box, storage locker, | 所有账户 信箱 存储柜 |
[32:23] | friends, relatives, apartments. | 所有亲友 所有住所 |
[32:24] | They were all over me. | 他们控制了我的一切 |
[32:27] | I needed to get out fast, stash the money. | 我必须把钱藏好然后马上脱身 |
[32:29] | I thought I’d be back in 48 hours to collect it, | 我以为48小时后就能回来取 |
[32:32] | But the feds were there, waiting. | 可条子们就在那里蹲等 |
[32:34] | Instead, I was on a plane headed south of the border. | 我只能搭飞机往南方边境 |
[32:37] | Every morning, I’d check the news, | 每天早晨 我都要看新闻 |
[32:39] | waiting to hear the report — | 等着听如下报道 |
[32:41] | “$60 million found in Gramercy fencing club.” | “格拉梅西击剑俱乐部里找到六千万美元” |
[32:44] | It’s here? | 钱就在这吗 |
[32:46] | There are five ducts to this room. | 这房间有五个通风管道 |
[32:49] | I diverted air to two of them. | 我给其中两个通通风 |
[33:02] | There it is — | 钱来了 |
[33:04] | $60 million. | 六千万美元 |
[33:06] | You know how many times I pictured this in my head? | 我曾无数次想象今天这场面 |
[33:10] | Is this how you thought it’d feel? | 这感觉跟你想得一样吗 |
[33:12] | No. | 不一样 |
[33:13] | Better. | 比那更好 |
[33:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[33:31] | Someone knows we’re here. | 有人知道我们在这儿 |
[33:44] | Agent Jones. | 琼斯探员 |
[33:48] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[33:49] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[33:52] | Talk, or I shoot. | 快说 否则开枪了 |
[33:53] | You tailing my friend here? | 你是尾随我朋友来的吗 |
[33:55] | Answer him. | 回答他 |
[33:57] | Were you following me? | 你是在跟踪我吗 |
[33:58] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不认识你 |
[34:01] | I’m on Lawrence. | 我查的是劳伦斯 |
[34:03] | How many your friends you got out there? | 你带了多少人 |
[34:05] | I followed a hunch. | 我凭直觉找来的 |
[34:07] | I’m by myself. | 我一个人行动 |
[34:10] | Pack of wolves! | 这群饿狼 |
[34:14] | They probably know about the dock. | 他们可能知道港口的计划 |
[34:17] | The whole thing is blown. | 一切都完了 |
[34:20] | Kill him. Dump the body. | 杀了他 处理掉尸体 |
[34:22] | W-w-wait a second. | 等一下 |
[34:24] | This guy is useless dead. | 他要是死了就没用了 |
[34:26] | Alive, he’s leverage. | 留他条命 当做我们的筹码 |
[34:28] | For what? | 什么筹码 |
[34:29] | You forgot step three. | 你忘了第三步 |
[34:31] | Attaque compose — feint left, thrust right. | 进攻策略 声东击西 |
[34:33] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[34:35] | I’m talking about a backup plan. | 我在说我们的后备计划 |
[34:37] | When it all goes to hell, this is why you hire me. | 你雇我 不就是为了力挽狂澜么 |
[34:41] | I’ve got a plane. | 我有架飞机 |
[34:53] | Now boarding — | 请准备登机 |
[34:54] | freedom airlines, flight number one and only. | 自由航空 天下独一号航班 |
[34:57] | I’m here with the client. | 我跟客户在一起呢 |
[34:58] | We’re putting step three into effect. | 现在要实行第三步 |
[35:00] | Step three? Neal, what are you talking about? | 第三步 尼尔 你说什么呢 |
[35:03] | The client and I are moving the cargo to the airstrip. | 我和客户会把货物送到机场 |
[35:05] | Client? | 客户 |
[35:06] | Don’t tell me you’re talking about Lawrence. | 别说那客户就是劳伦斯 |
[35:08] | – That’s right. – No. No, no, no. | -没错 -不行 绝对不行 |
[35:10] | Don’t do this to us. | 别这么做 |
[35:12] | Make sure it’s gassed up and good to go. All right? | 记得加满油箱 做好起飞准备 |
[35:16] | Grab your suit and meet me there. | 穿好”西装” 机场见 |
[35:18] | What? No suits. No suits on the island! | 什么 不行 不能带那帮探员过去 |
[35:22] | Neal — | 尼尔 |
[35:27] | No sign of Caffrey and Lawrence. | 没见到卡夫瑞和劳伦斯 |
[35:29] | Still no answer from Jones. | 琼斯也联系不上 |
[35:30] | This is taking way too long. | 时间也未免太长了点 |
[35:34] | You better have a good reason for calling. | 现在打过来 你最好给我个充足的理由 |
[35:36] | I’m in the middle of something very important, Mozzie. | 我在办一件十分重要的事 蚊子 |
[35:39] | Yeah, you and me both, suit. | 彼此彼此 探员大人 |
[35:41] | I’m passing on a message from Neal. | 我帮尼尔捎个信给你 |
[35:43] | He’s made a request for our presence, | 他叫我们一起过去 |
[35:45] | without the slightest regard | 而且一点都不在意 |
[35:47] | for the monumental inconvenience it causes us — | 这种做法会为我们带来极大不便 |
[35:50] | Primarily, me. | 主要是我 |
[35:51] | Van buren airstrip. 30 minutes. | 30分钟后 范布伦飞机跑道见 |
[35:55] | Moving out. | 行动 |
[36:04] | Neal, we got to hurry. | 尼尔 我们动作要快 |
[36:08] | I said, “Suit,” Not “Costume.” | 我是指联邦探员 不是COSPLAY |
[36:10] | Don’t worry. The suit got the message. | 放心 猫咪探员收到信儿了 |
[36:15] | Load the fed up front. | 让这探员坐前面 |
[36:19] | Jones? | 琼斯 |
[36:21] | Why aren’t we flying? | 怎么还不起飞 |
[36:26] | You sure you can fly this thing? | 你真的会开飞机么 |
[36:46] | Get around the front of that plane. | 绕到飞机前面 |
[36:48] | Team one, flank left. | 第一队 从左包抄 |
[36:49] | Team three, flank right. Box him in! | 第三队 从右包抄 包围他们 |
[36:51] | We cannot let Caffrey get airborne! | 决不能让他们起飞 |
[36:55] | Lolana, it wasn’t supposed to be like this. | 洛莱娜 事情本不该是这样 |
[36:59] | Get us out of here. | 赶紧起飞 |
[37:02] | We’re not gonna make it. | 我们逃不掉了 |
[37:03] | We don’t have a choice, Moz. | 我们别无选择 蚊子 |
[37:08] | We have to make it. | 一定要成功 |
[37:18] | Climb. | 爬升 |
[37:21] | We need more speed. | 速度还不够 |
[37:22] | Climb now! | 立刻爬升 |
[37:32] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[37:44] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[37:45] | Come out now with your hands up! | 举起手走出来 |
[37:48] | – Let me see your hands! – We’re secure! | -双手举高 -没事了 |
[37:50] | Lawrence is on the plane! | 劳伦斯在飞机上 |
[37:58] | – You okay? – I’m good. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[38:00] | – You all right, Jones? – Yeah. | -还好么 琼斯 -还好 |
[38:02] | Caffrey had my back. | 卡夫瑞救了我 |
[38:04] | Your timing is far from impeccable, J. Edgar. | 时间掐得也太不准了 局长大人 |
[38:06] | Sorry…Amelia. | 抱歉 阿米莉亚 |
[38:08] | Luckily, I was here to save the day once again. | 万幸 我再一次内裤外穿拯救了众人 |
[38:11] | You’re a hero, Moz. I’ll sew you a cape. | 你是大英雄 蚊子 我回头给你缝件披风 |
[38:14] | Do that. I look good in aubergine. | 好的 紫红色很配我 |
[38:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:24] | Step three, huh? | 第三步 是吧 |
[38:26] | The part where you arrest him. | 这一步就是你逮捕他 |
[38:27] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[38:28] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[38:33] | Ah, the anklet. | 又是脚链 |
[38:45] | Hey, hon. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[38:46] | Hey. Good day? | 嗨 今天顺利吗 |
[38:48] | Uh, we caught a bad guy, so it wasn’t a bad day. | 抓了个坏人 所以还算不错 |
[38:50] | Hmm. Well. Mwah! | 这样啊 |
[38:52] | This should make you feel even better. | 这个会让你心情更好 |
[38:53] | Authentication from the gallery. | 画廊的鉴定书 |
[38:54] | The canvas is mid-1930s. | 画布出自19世纪30年代中期 |
[38:58] | So, it wasn’t Neal’s painting. | 所以那不是尼尔的画 |
[39:00] | Well, unless he painted it 75 years ago. | 除非他是在75年前画的 |
[39:46] | Hi, Peter. | 嗨 彼得 |
[39:52] | I let myself in. | 我擅自进来了 |
[39:53] | Yeah. Yeah, you did. | 是啊 确实 |
[39:57] | Just clearing out some space for storage. | 我想腾出点地方放东西 |
[40:02] | You like that one? | 你喜欢那幅吗 |
[40:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:07] | You can have it. | 那就送你 |
[40:10] | I’ve already got the view. | 反正我能看到实景 |
[40:24] | I’m calling a truce. | 我来休战 |
[40:28] | I may have rushed to judgment. | 我也许是判定得太过草率 |
[40:30] | Oh, you had judgment on speed dial. | 你确实武断了点 |
[40:33] | I’m trying to be gracious. | 别吐槽 我很低声下气了 |
[40:35] | You kept my severed tie. | 你拿走了我断掉的领带 |
[40:38] | I was pretty pissed off. | 我当时很生气 |
[40:40] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[40:42] | Look at this. | 你看看 |
[40:43] | I’m smiling again. | 我又笑了 |
[40:46] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[40:57] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[40:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:03] | – Peter… – Hmm? | -彼得 -嗯 |
[41:05] | Door’s open anytime. | 随时欢迎你来 |
[41:07] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[41:12] | What do you have? | 查到什么了 |
[41:13] | E.R.T.’s still doing a cleanup of the warehouse | 应急小组还在清理仓库 |
[41:15] | and the u-boat burn. | 和U型潜艇的残骸 |
[41:16] | They found this about an hour ago. | 一小时前他们发现了这个 |
[41:18] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[41:19] | Part of the original German u-boat manifest. | 德国U型潜艇的部分原始货单 |
[41:22] | We can make out 22 of the paintings that were on board. | 据整理 当时船上有22幅画 |
[41:25] | Who else knows about this? | 这事还有谁知道 |
[41:26] | Uh, two people on the evidence recovery team, | 证据复原小组的两个人 |
[41:28] | Jones, and me. | 琼斯和我 |
[41:30] | Keep it that way. | 这事得保密 |
[41:33] | We have to sell something. | 咱得卖点东西 |
[41:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:37] | Well, our first escape was compromised. | 我们的第一逃跑方案泡汤了 |
[41:40] | We have to fund the second. | 总得筹点钱准备第二方案 |
[41:43] | You still think Caffrey has the art? | 你还是觉得藏品在卡夫瑞那 |
[41:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:46] | He did have that getaway plane ready awfully fast. | 他准备逃亡飞机的动作也太快了 |
[41:49] | Yeah. Yeah. But you know what? That doesn’t matter. | 是啊 不过那不重要 |
[41:51] | Patience is our best asset right now. | 我们现在要静观其变 |
[41:54] | Whoever stole it, if a single item on this list | 不管是谁偷的 只要这表上的任何一件东西 |
[41:57] | – shows up anywhere — – we got ’em. | -在市面上出现 -那就一逮一准 |
[42:00] | Yeah. We got ’em. | 对 一逮一准 |
[42:04] | Simple question — | 简单的问题 |
[42:06] | what do we sell first? | 先卖哪件 |