| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Are you thinking about how you’d steal it? | 你在打这块石头的主意吗 | 
| [00:04] | It weighs 2 tons and is worth maybe a couple grand. Pass. | 两吨重才值几千块 我才不要 | 
| [00:07] | But you were thinking about it. | 可你确实在打它主意 | 
| [00:09] | It’s an involuntary reflex. | 条件反射罢了 | 
| [00:10] | Well, Nathaniel Roland’s inheritance | 纳撒尼尔·罗兰的遗产 | 
| [00:12] | is worth $40 million. | 价值四千万美元 | 
| [00:14] | You really think one of his sons forged his will? | 你真认为他两个儿子中有人伪造遗嘱 | 
| [00:16] | People do some crazy things for money. | 人为财死鸟为食亡 | 
| [00:19] | You think they’d be that stupid? | 你当他们是傻鸟 | 
| [00:21] | That’s what we’re gonna find out. | 咱们鉴定过才知道 | 
| [00:23] | Well, what I’m gonna find out. | 准确的说是我鉴定 | 
| [00:25] | You’re saying I’m irrelevant in this case? | 你是说这案子不关我事 | 
| [00:28] | The bureau requested that I authenticate the will. | 局里可是请我鉴定遗嘱 | 
| [00:31] | I don’t remember you being mentioned. | 不记得他们有提到你 | 
| [00:32] | – Not me? – Not you. | -没提吗 -没提 | 
| [00:35] | Right this way. | 这边请 | 
| [00:38] | Hi. Josh Roland. | 我是约什·罗兰 | 
| [00:39] | You’re here to authenticate my will? | 你们是来鉴定遗嘱吧 | 
| [00:41] | Agent Peter Burke. | 我是彼得·博尔克探员 | 
| [00:42] | My associate Neal will take a look at it. | 我同事尼尔负责鉴定 | 
| [00:44] | I become relevant in a little bit. | 所以我也算是沾点边 | 
| [00:48] | – How you doing? – Good. | -你好吗 -很好 | 
| [00:48] | May I see the wills? | 可以看看遗嘱吗 | 
| [00:49] | Yeah, they’re both here on the table. | 都放在桌上了 | 
| [00:52] | Look, I really don’t want him to go to jail over this, | 听着 我不想他坐牢 | 
| [00:55] | but if he’s trying to steal $40 million… | 可如果他想偷走这四千万… | 
| [00:57] | Hey, sorry, I’m late. | 抱歉 我来迟了 | 
| [00:59] | Savannah’s nap went a little longer than expected. | 萨芬娜午睡起晚了 | 
| [01:01] | – I didn’t take a nap. – Shh. | -我才没睡 -嘘 | 
| [01:04] | Why don’t you go upstairs and play, okay? | 去楼上玩吧 | 
| [01:06] | See you in a few minutes. | 一会儿去陪你 | 
| [01:07] | Hi, Uncle Josh! | 约什叔叔 | 
| [01:08] | Hi, sweetheart. | 宝贝 | 
| [01:11] | How you doing? I’m James. | 你好 我是詹姆斯 | 
| [01:13] | Neal. | 尼尔 | 
| [01:14] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 | 
| [01:17] | I don’t know what my brother’s been telling you, | 不知道我哥哥跟你说了什么 | 
| [01:19] | but I haven’t been doctoring up anything. | 不过我没有伪造遗嘱 | 
| [01:21] | There’s no way dad would have left you everything. | 爸爸不可能把一切都留给你 | 
| [01:23] | – You’d squander it. – Squander it? That’s a good word. | -你会全浪费掉 -浪费 说得好听 | 
| [01:25] | Don’t you mean I’d blow it? | 你是想说我败家吧 | 
| [01:27] | Maybe use some of this | 也许是时候 | 
| [01:27] | family’s money to do some good for a change? | 用家族的钱做点好事了 | 
| [01:29] | – Dad’s charitable foundation — – tax dodges. | -那是爸爸的慈善基金 -他偷税漏税 | 
| [01:30] | – Are they always like this? – Yeah. | -他们一见面就吵 -没错 | 
| [01:32] | You’re saying that with FBI agents in the room? | 你怎么能当着联调局的人这么说 | 
| [01:33] | Anyway, mind if we get this over with? | 算了 赶紧把这弄完吧 | 
| [01:35] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [01:37] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 | 
| [01:38] | His name is Neal. He knows a lot of stuff. | 他叫尼尔 他懂得可多了 | 
| [01:41] | What’s that thing on his leg? | 他腿上是什么 | 
| [01:43] | That’s a tracking anklet. | 那是跟踪脚链 | 
| [01:46] | I have an anklet. Want to see? | 我也有脚链 要看吗 | 
| [01:47] | Yeah. Oh, cute. | 好 真可爱 | 
| [01:49] | – Where’d you get it? – My grandpa. | -谁给你的 -爷爷 | 
| [01:50] | Where’d he get his? | 他的呢 | 
| [01:52] | It’s part of a federal work-release program | 这是联邦监外工作项目的一部分 | 
| [01:54] | Where… | 也就是… | 
| [01:56] | Uh… I gave it to him. | 我给他的 | 
| [01:58] | It’s so I don’t lose him. | 这样我就不会失去他 | 
| [02:00] | Oh. Are you his grandpa? | 你是他的爷爷吗 | 
| [02:02] | Weren’t you supposed to go to your room? | 你不是要回房间吗 | 
| [02:06] | His is a forgery, right? | 他的是伪造的吧 | 
| [02:08] | This is a forgery. | 这张的确是冒牌货 | 
| [02:10] | – What? – I knew it. | -什么 -我就知道 | 
| [02:11] | Hold on. | 别急 | 
| [02:12] | – So is this one. – That’s impossible. | -这张也一样 -不可能 | 
| [02:14] | – They’re both forged? – Yeah. | -都是假的 -没错 | 
| [02:16] | How can you say they’re both fake? | 你是如何分辨的 | 
| [02:17] | The witness signatures — | 证人签字 | 
| [02:19] | The velocity, acceleration, and pressure | 速度 加速度 压力 | 
| [02:20] | both have exactly the same anomalies. | 全都有一样的特征 | 
| [02:22] | – They were signed by the same person. – So, what happens now? | -都是一个人签的 -现在怎么办 | 
| [02:24] | Before we jump to any conclusions, | 在下结论前 | 
| [02:26] | we need to verify the witness signatures. | 我们要核实证人签名 | 
| [02:29] | We’ll run a couple more tests. When we get something… | 我们会做些测试 一旦有结果 | 
| [02:33] | …we will let you know. | 就会通知你们 | 
| [02:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [02:47] | Do I want to know what’s in that box? | 箱子里是我想看的东西吗 | 
| [02:49] | Well, to paraphrase the man who brought down the Soviet Union, | 正如瓦解前苏联的那位伟人[里根]所说 | 
| [02:53] | It’s easier to trust when you can verify. | 眼见为实 | 
| [02:58] | You gonna show me a shining city on a hill? | 你要给我看山巅上的光辉之城[里根语] | 
| [03:00] | Shining, yes, and with it, | 的确熠熠生辉 有了它 | 
| [03:01] | you can buy any city on any hill. | 你想在哪个山上建城都没问题 | 
| [03:05] | A treasure-cam? | 宝藏监视器 | 
| [03:06] | Look, I know how hard it must be | 我知道你很难受 | 
| [03:08] | to see the promised land | 只能遥望那藏宝地 | 
| [03:10] | and not be able to enter because of your leash, | 却因带着脚链而进不去 | 
| [03:12] | And I don’t want this to come between us. | 我可不想咱们为这事生嫌隙 | 
| [03:14] | So now, we can both keep an eye on our fortune 24/7. | 现在我们都能全天盯着这些宝贝了 | 
| [03:19] | Thank you, Moz. | 谢了 蚊子 | 
| [03:20] | Oh. See the Degas? | 看这幅德加的画 | 
| [03:22] | Think I’ve lined up a buyer. | 我已经找到买家了 | 
| [03:24] | Kind of had my eye on that one. | 可我也看中了这幅 | 
| [03:26] | Oh, well, fortunately, there’s two other Degas | 幸好这里还有另外两幅德加的作品 | 
| [03:28] | to choose from, Mister… | 供您挑选 请教贵姓… | 
| [03:30] | – Did you pick a name? – Close. | -名字选好了吗 -快了 | 
| [03:31] | Glenn Close? | 格伦·克洛斯[演员] | 
| [03:32] | No, I’m working on it. | 不 我是说还在想 | 
| [03:35] | Might have to live with this next one till the end. | 也许这名字得用一辈子 | 
| [03:38] | Want to make sure it feels as good as “Neal Caffrey.” | 我希望它和”尼尔·卡夫瑞”一样完美 | 
| [03:39] | A rose by any other name, Neal. | 玫瑰换了名字芳香依旧[莎翁] 尼尔 | 
| [03:42] | Choose, because, very soon, | 选吧 因为 很快 | 
| [03:44] | we’re gonna be on an airplane to a different life. | 我们就会飞往新生活 | 
| [03:57] | We got back biometrics on Roland’s witness signatures. | 我们对证人签名做了生物测定 | 
| [04:00] | They are definitely forged. | 它们肯定是伪造的 | 
| [04:02] | Could’ve told you that. | 我本该告诉你 | 
| [04:03] | Oh, wait. I did. | 等等 我已经告诉过你了 | 
| [04:04] | Yeah, and based on your observations, | 基于你的观察 | 
| [04:07] | we ran a couple other tests. | 我们做了其它几组测试 | 
| [04:08] | See how the “A” is connected to the “E” two letters later? | 看到A和隔两个字母的E如何连接吗 | 
| [04:12] | As Roland did in his youth. | 和罗兰年轻时的写法如出一辙 | 
| [04:16] | Roland forged the witness signatures? | 罗兰伪造了证人签名 | 
| [04:18] | On both wills to his children. | 两个儿子的遗嘱上都是 | 
| [04:20] | How did I miss this? | 我竟然没发现 | 
| [04:21] | You didn’t know he was ambidextrous. | 你不知道他两手都能写 | 
| [04:23] | He signed these with his left hand. | 这些是用左手签的 | 
| [04:24] | And the names are weird. | 这两个名字也很奇怪 | 
| [04:26] | Horace Byth? Hatch O’brey? | 贺拉斯·拜斯 海奇·奥布瑞 | 
| [04:29] | It sounds like they’re ripped from a Salinger novel. | 听着像塞林格[美国作家]的小说人物 | 
| [04:31] | Well, they are fictional. | 他们确实是虚构的 | 
| [04:34] | What do you see? | 看出什么了 | 
| [04:36] | The same letters. They’re anagrams. | 字母都一样 是乱序字谜 | 
| [04:51] | – Tycho Brahe. – Tycho Brahe. | -第谷·布拉赫 -第谷·布拉赫 | 
| [04:53] | 15th century Dutch astronomer. | 15世纪荷兰天文学家 | 
| [04:54] | 16th and Danish. Close, though. Almost impressive. | 是16世纪 丹麦人 接近 相当不错了 | 
| [04:57] | Well, well. Who is relevant now? | 看看 您对这案子真是贡献卓著 | 
| [04:59] | What kind of message do you think he was trying to leave behind? | 你觉得他想留下什么信息 | 
| [05:03] | He closes both wills with the line, | 两份遗嘱最后一行都是 | 
| [05:06] | “In the end, there should | “最后 你们之间 | 
| [05:06] | be nothing between you, which is everything.” | 将不再有任何隔阂 这便是一切” | 
| [05:08] | Cryptic. | 玩神秘 | 
| [05:11] | Wait a second. | 等等 | 
| [05:18] | What are you doing? | 怎么了 | 
| [05:21] | Interesting. | 有意思 | 
| [05:24] | Peter, come here. | 彼得 快来 | 
| [05:28] | These look like streets. A compass rose. | 这些看着像是街道 这是罗盘 | 
| [05:32] | This isn’t a message. | 这不是什么信息 | 
| [05:34] | This is a map. | 而是一张地图 | 
| [06:00] | Jones, tell me something. | 琼斯 问你件事 | 
| [06:02] | – Who is that? – Easy, tiger. | -那是谁 -冷静点 小子 | 
| [06:04] | She’s off limits. | 她是生人勿近 | 
| [06:05] | I already tried. | 我已经试了 | 
| [06:07] | Art crimes, D.C. | 华盛顿的艺术品罪案科 | 
| [06:08] | W-what makes you think that? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [06:10] | Her attache case. It’s from the Smithsonian. | 她的公文包来自史密森尼学会 | 
| [06:12] | Gift of choice from D.C. Art crimes chief to new recruits. | 华盛顿艺术品罪案科主管给新人的见面礼 | 
| [06:16] | What’s the case? | 什么案子 | 
| [06:17] | Above my pay grade. | 那不归我管 | 
| [06:22] | Your boss and I go back a long way. | 你上司和我是老朋友了 | 
| [06:24] | Agent Kramer’s sorry he can’t be here in person, | 克雷默探员很抱歉不能亲自来 | 
| [06:26] | but he briefed me fully. | 不过他什么都跟我说了 | 
| [06:28] | He did? | 是吗 | 
| [06:29] | I take it he wasn’t supposed to. | 似乎他不该这么做 | 
| [06:31] | How much do you know? | 你知道多少 | 
| [06:32] | You discovered a German u-boat | 你们发现了一艘德国核潜艇 | 
| [06:34] | with an incredibly valuable cargo of art aboard. | 里面有价值连城的艺术珍品 | 
| [06:36] | The art was destroyed in a fire. | 这些珍品毁于一场大火 | 
| [06:38] | Believe the fire may have been a ruse, | 现在怀疑这火灾只是幌子 | 
| [06:40] | and the art still exists. | 而艺术品仍然健在 | 
| [06:42] | You know a lot. | 你知道不少 | 
| [06:43] | I’m sorry. I do. | 不好意思 的确如此 | 
| [06:45] | Only a handful of people know about this. | 知道这事的人用一只手就能数过来 | 
| [06:47] | I’d like to keep it that way. | 我希望能继续保持 | 
| [06:49] | Understood. | 了解 | 
| [06:52] | I don’t have enough evidence to open a formal investigation. | 我没有足够证据展开正式调查 | 
| [06:54] | However, part of the original German art manifest | 但有一张德国艺术珍品清单 | 
| [06:58] | survived the fire. | 幸免于火灾 | 
| [06:59] | That’s what I’d like Kramer to look into. | 我希望克雷默从这入手 | 
| [07:02] | Now, what I’d like you to do is simply… | 我就希望你能… | 
| [07:26] | Excuse me. Do you work here? | 抱歉 你在这工作吗 | 
| [07:28] | No. I don’t. | 不 | 
| [07:30] | No. Oh, of course you don’t. I noticed your attach? | 显然你不在这工作 看到你的公文包了 | 
| [07:33] | You’re, uh, D.C. Art Crimes, right? | 你是…华盛顿艺术品犯罪科的吧 | 
| [07:35] | Very good. | 眼力不错 | 
| [07:37] | What brings you up here? | 你来这儿做什么 | 
| [07:39] | Business. | 公事 | 
| [07:42] | Hey, do you know where I can find agent Burke? | 你知道我去哪里找博尔克探员吗 | 
| [07:44] | Oh, I can help you with that. | 这个忙我倒能帮上 | 
| [07:45] | – Office at the top of the stairs. – Thank you… | -楼梯上那间办公室 -谢谢你… | 
| [07:47] | Agent Matthews. | 马修斯探员 | 
| [07:48] | Agent Matthews, yes. | 马修斯探员 记住了 | 
| [07:52] | You’re right, man. I got nothing. | 你说得对 一无所获 | 
| [07:54] | Told you so. | 我就说嘛 | 
| [07:55] | Top o’ the mornin’, Neal. | 尼尔 早晨心情不错吧 | 
| [07:57] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 | 
| [07:59] | Am I late? | 我迟到了吗 | 
| [08:00] | Right on time. | 刚刚好 | 
| [08:01] | I spoke with the Rolands. | 我刚跟罗兰家族人谈过 | 
| [08:03] | You tell them about the map? | 跟他们说了地图的事 | 
| [08:04] | I wanted to wait for you. | 我想等你来 | 
| [08:05] | You’re going to see them? | 你要去见他们吗 | 
| [08:09] | You’re a little giddy. | 你还真有点反常 | 
| [08:10] | – I love puzzles. – I know you do. | -我喜欢解谜 -就知道你会喜欢 | 
| [08:12] | I’ve seen the New York puzzlethon trophies | 我在屋里见到好几个纽约解谜大赛奖杯 | 
| [08:14] | – around the house, all three of them. – Four. | -有三个呢 -是四个 | 
| [08:15] | – Oh, there’s four? – Yeah. | -四个 -对 | 
| [08:16] | How could I forget? | 我怎么会忘了呢 | 
| [08:19] | The overlaid wills form an image. | 遗嘱重叠后呈现出一个图形 | 
| [08:21] | That’s the sundial in Le Monde Garden. | 是世界花园的日晷 | 
| [08:27] | We haven’t done one of those in years. | 我们很多年没玩了 | 
| [08:29] | One of those treasure hunts? | 寻宝游戏的一种吗 | 
| [08:31] | Yep. | 没错 | 
| [08:33] | Told you it was a map. | 我就说是个地图嘛 | 
| [08:34] | I didn’t say it wasn’t. | 我又没说不是 | 
| [08:36] | Well, forget it. | 算了吧 | 
| [08:37] | I’ll see you in court. | 咱们法庭上见 | 
| [08:43] | He’s always been high-strung. You know, whatever. | 他总是神经兮兮 不过无所谓了 | 
| [08:45] | Why don’t we take a look at the sundial? | 不如我们去看看那个日晷 | 
| [08:47] | The real will is at the end of the hunt, right? | 真正的遗嘱应该在寻宝的终点吧 | 
| [08:49] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [08:51] | I got to go, guys. Savannah’s gonna be home soon. | 我得走了 诸位 萨芬娜快到家了 | 
| [08:54] | My father’s gone. | 我爸已经去世了 | 
| [08:56] | We don’t have to play by his rules anymore. | 没必要再按他的规矩行事了 | 
| [09:04] | What now? | 现在做什么 | 
| [09:05] | Log these into evidence | 把这个录作证据 | 
| [09:07] | and return them to the lawyers. | 然后还给律师 | 
| [09:10] | Mm-hmm, you’re not even a little bit curious | 你就一点都不好奇 | 
| [09:12] | about solving this puzzle? | 谜底是什么吗 | 
| [09:13] | Of course I am, but, you know, the assistant director | 我当然好奇 可副局长 | 
| [09:15] | hasn’t authorized an FBI treasure-hunting unit. | 可没授权联调局参与”寻宝活动” | 
| [09:17] | Well, why don’t we drop by the park? | 不然咱们顺路去趟公园 | 
| [09:19] | Just to make sure nothing illicit is afoot at the sundial. | 确保日晷那边没有违法活动 | 
| [09:21] | I can’t. I have lunch with El. But you can take a look. | 我去不了 要和小伊吃午饭 你去吧 | 
| [09:25] | – You don’t want to come? – Yes. | -你不来吗 -我当然想 | 
| [09:27] | I could use your astronomical puzzling expertise. | 我还想仰仗你的天文解谜专长知识呢 | 
| [09:32] | No, I can’t. I can’t. I can’t. | 不行不行 我不能去 | 
| [09:33] | El had an interview this morning. | 小伊今早有个面试 | 
| [09:35] | There’s an opening at the Dearmitt Gallery. | 德尔米特画廊有个公开招聘 | 
| [09:37] | – How nice. – Yeah. | -真不错 -对啊 | 
| [09:39] | Next time. | 下次吧 | 
| [09:40] | Just, you know… | 不过我说… | 
| [09:42] | keep me updated. | 有新发现告诉我 | 
| [09:54] | Fascinating. The complexity. | 太炫了 复杂又精致 | 
| [09:57] | These patterns must have taken weeks to devise. | 这图案得花好几周才能设计出来 | 
| [10:01] | Roland is like a copernican cross | 罗兰简直是丹·布朗和斯科特·特罗 | 
| [10:03] | between Dan Brown and Scott Turow. | 的混合体[两位著名解谜小说家] | 
| [10:07] | I think these numbers are times of day. | 我猜这些数字是时间 | 
| [10:09] | 4:30. | 四点半 | 
| [10:11] | That would be there. | 应该是这里 | 
| [10:16] | Doesn’t seem to point to anything. | 似乎没指向哪里 | 
| [10:18] | Well, everything points to something. | 万事皆有所指 | 
| [10:20] | Did you just steal that from my brain? | 你从我脑袋里偷来的吗[我才是常把格言挂嘴边的人] | 
| [10:22] | No. | 不是 | 
| [10:23] | We’re missing some detail. | 我们忽略了某些细节 | 
| [10:25] | What do you think happens when the sun hits it? | 当日光照射时你觉得会怎么样 | 
| [10:27] | Four hours to find out. | 那得等上4小时才知道 | 
| [10:29] | How’d it go at the gallery? | 画廊那边如何 | 
| [10:30] | – Mm. Good. – Yeah? | -挺好的 -是吗 | 
| [10:33] | Yeah, they’re looking for a consultant. | 对 他们想雇一名顾问 | 
| [10:35] | So, I don’t know. I was thinking… | 我也不确定 我还在考虑… | 
| [10:36] | Wow. | 哇哦 | 
| [10:37] | “Wow”? | “哇哦”什么 | 
| [10:39] | No. I-I was wowing your news. | 我在”哇哦”你刚才说的 | 
| [10:40] | I don’t need to answer that. | 我不用接这个电话 | 
| [10:42] | – Sweetie, if it’s work… – It’s nothing. | -亲爱的 要是工作 -没事 | 
| [10:44] | So, uh, could you — could you consult at the gallery | 那你呃…能一边在美术馆做顾问 | 
| [10:47] | and still do Burke events? | 一边打理博尔克公司事务吗 | 
| [10:49] | Yeah, I think I could do both. | 我觉得没问题 | 
| [10:50] | And, besides, I could do my own openings. | 再说我可以自己做公开招聘 | 
| [10:52] | I don’t know. | 我也说不准 | 
| [10:53] | You should do this. You should do this. Yeah. | 你应该去 没错 | 
| [10:55] | I know how much you’ve been wanting to get back in the art world. | 我知道你早就想回归艺术界 | 
| [10:58] | I have. | 的确如此 | 
| [10:59] | Honey, what does Neal want? | 亲爱的 尼尔有什么事 | 
| [11:01] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没事没事 | 
| [11:03] | He’s on this… treasure hunt. | 他在…寻宝 | 
| [11:05] | A real treasure hunt? | 真正的寻宝吗 | 
| [11:06] | Yeah. An eccentric millionaire left coded wills to his kids. | 对 变态百万富翁给儿子们留下了解谜遗嘱 | 
| [11:10] | Boring. | 很无聊 | 
| [11:15] | It’s from Neal. | 尼尔来信 | 
| [11:17] | – It is? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 | 
| [11:18] | All right, he said he’s “found nothing obvious in the times, | 他说他”没发现时间有问题 | 
| [11:21] | but the sun won’t shine | “但太阳还有四个小时 | 
| [11:22] | on the gnomon for four more hours. Thoughts?” | 才能照到时针上 有想法吗” | 
| [11:26] | You just happen to have the will in your back pocket? | 你碰巧把遗嘱装在裤兜里吗 | 
| [11:28] | Yeah. “Be prepared.” Eagle Scout. | 对 鹰军守则说”时刻准备着” | 
| [11:29] | Of course. | 好吧 | 
| [11:30] | All right, see, there’s this little flower | 你看 遗嘱上第一个时间旁边 | 
| [11:33] | right next to the first time on the will. | 正好有朵小花 | 
| [11:35] | What do you think it means? | 你觉得这是什么意思 | 
| [11:36] | Well, it’s a tulip, which is symbolic for rebirth… | 这是郁金香 代表重生 | 
| [11:39] | – Yeah. -…springtime, um — | -没错 -春天的时光 | 
| [11:40] | That’s it! | 我明白了 | 
| [11:42] | The angle of the sun is gonna be different in the spring | 春天日光的角度和夏天 | 
| [11:44] | rather than the winter or the summer, | 冬天都完全不同 | 
| [11:46] | so the shadow on the sundial is gonna be different. | 日冕上的影子也就完全不同 | 
| [11:50] | They could re-create it using a couple mirrors! | 这可以通过多个镜子来模拟重现 | 
| [11:52] | But that doesn’t matter. Doesn’t matter. | 不过跟我有什么关系 跟我没关系 | 
| [11:54] | – Honey. – What? | -亲爱的 -怎么了 | 
| [11:55] | Do you want to grab some mirrors and go play with Neal? | 想不想带上几面镜子去找尼尔玩 | 
| [11:57] | Yes! | 超想 | 
| [11:58] | Remember when I said that things were getting | 记得我提过我和彼得之间 | 
| [12:00] | back to normal between me and Peter? | 关系正在恢复正常吗 | 
| [12:02] | Yeah, that’s sweet. You know, one sentence in, | 挺好的 你一提起这话头 | 
| [12:04] | and I already hate this conversation. | 我就觉得没好事儿 | 
| [12:06] | Well, this morning he met with someone from D.C. Art Crimes. | 今早他和华盛顿艺术品犯罪科的人见了面 | 
| [12:09] | Specialty suits? Why? | 专业探员 为什么 | 
| [12:10] | I don’t know. He didn’t tell me. | 不知道 他没告诉我 | 
| [12:12] | Art crimes are your FBI raison d’etre. | 艺术犯罪是你在调查局混的理由 | 
| [12:14] | You are art crimes. | 你就是艺术犯罪的天才 | 
| [12:16] | That’s why I’m letting you know. | 所以我才告诉你 | 
| [12:18] | I-it could be nothing. | 可能也没什么事 | 
| [12:19] | Unh! Everything points to something. | 错 万事皆有所指 | 
| [12:21] | Who did he meet with? | 他和谁见面了 | 
| [12:22] | Name’s Agent Matthews. | 马修斯探员 | 
| [12:23] | She goes back to D.C. on Friday. | 她周五回华盛顿 | 
| [12:25] | Oh, well, that gives us plenty of time. | 还好 时间还很充裕 | 
| [12:26] | I already lined up a buyer for the Degas, and — | 我找了到一个买家要买德加的画 还有 | 
| [12:28] | Shh. | 嘘 | 
| [12:29] | Elizabeth, Peter. | 伊丽莎白 彼得 | 
| [12:31] | Couldn’t stay away, could you? | 在家待不住了吧 | 
| [12:34] | Well, not after that frantic distress text you left my wife. | 是啊 谁让你发那条求助短信给我老婆 | 
| [12:36] | Neal, Mozzie. | 尼尔 蚊子 | 
| [12:38] | Good to see you, Mrs. Suit. | 很高兴见到你 探员夫人 | 
| [12:39] | I may have solved the sundial code. | 我也许解开了日晷的密码 | 
| [12:42] | There’s a symbol for each season next to the time. | 每个时刻旁都有一个代表季节的符号 | 
| [12:45] | Using these mirrors, | 用这些镜子 | 
| [12:47] | we can re-create the seasonal offset. | 我们可以模拟季节交替 | 
| [12:50] | Ooh, a sextant. | 哎哟 六分仪 | 
| [12:52] | It was a birthday gift from my lovely wife — | 这是可爱老婆给我的生日礼物 | 
| [12:54] | Mwah! — that she said I’d never get a chance to use. | 她说我一辈子都没机会用它 | 
| [12:57] | How did I not foresee this? | 我怎么就没预见到这一幕 | 
| [12:59] | What’s the first time? | 第一个时刻是多少 | 
| [13:00] | – 4:30. – In the spring. | -四点半 -春天 | 
| [13:03] | Yeah, but not the government-forced | 没错 但不是政府强制实施的 | 
| [13:04] | daylight savings 4:30. | 夏令时四点半 | 
| [13:06] | The real 4:30. | 是真正的四点半 | 
| [13:08] | Hon, if you would stand — right about here is good. | 亲爱的 你就站在这里好了 | 
| [13:13] | And, Mr. Conspiracy, | 然后 阴谋小专家 | 
| [13:15] | if you could stand right about here. | 请你站到这里 | 
| [13:20] | And not move. Good. | 别动 很好 | 
| [13:25] | Okay, honey, hold it a little higher and to your right. | 亲爱的 把镜子举高点 再往右去一点 | 
| [13:30] | That’s it. Good. Swivel it towards… | 就是这样 很好 把它转到… | 
| [13:35] | All right, honey. | 好了 亲爱的 | 
| [13:36] | That’s it. | 很好 | 
| [13:37] | Right there. | 就是那儿 | 
| [13:39] | It’s pointing to the letter “B.” | 指向字母”B” | 
| [13:40] | We’re onto something. | 我们就要解开了 | 
| [13:42] | What’s the next letter? | 下一个是什么 | 
| [13:44] | 2:00, and the symbol is the sun. | 两点 符号是太阳 | 
| [13:46] | – 2:00 in the summer. – Yeah. | -夏天的两点 -对 | 
| [13:47] | Mozzie… | 蚊子 | 
| [13:49] | Two steps to your left. | 向左走两步 | 
| [13:54] | Hold your arms up as high as you can. | 尽可能地举高你的胳膊 | 
| [13:56] | Is that a short joke? | 这是在嘲笑我矮吗 | 
| [13:58] | It is now. | 你说是就是 | 
| [13:59] | And to your right. | 再往右一点 | 
| [14:01] | Honey, swivel left just a little bit more. | 宝贝 稍微左转一点 | 
| [14:03] | Almost there. That’s it. Right there. | 差不多了 对 就是那 | 
| [14:06] | “S.” | 是”S” | 
| [14:09] | All right, what’s the next time? | 好 下一个是什么 | 
| [14:12] | Okay. Mozzie, uh, two steps back. | 好 蚊子 向后退两步 | 
| [14:15] | That’s — right there. And hold the mirror lower. | 就是那儿 然后把镜子举低一点 | 
| [14:18] | And lower. Lower. | 再低一点 再低点 | 
| [14:22] | Lower. | 再低 | 
| [14:23] | Swivel it, honey. That’s it. Right there. | 转一下镜子 宝贝 好了 就那儿 | 
| [14:26] | And to your right. | 再往右一点 | 
| [14:27] | There you go. Good. Lower. | 就这样 很好 再低点 | 
| [14:28] | Right there. | 就是这了 | 
| [14:30] | “H” “H.” | |
| [14:31] | – B.S.H. – Does that mean anything to you? | -B.S.H – 你知道是什么意思吗 | 
| [14:33] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [14:34] | Three-letter acronyms are your specialty, suit. | 三个字母的缩写[暗指FBI]可是你的专长 探员大人 | 
| [14:39] | Back to the drawing board? | 又回到原点了吗 | 
| [14:43] | – Thanks, honey. – Yeah. | -谢谢 亲爱的 -没事 | 
| [14:46] | Yeah, Jones? | 什么事 琼斯 | 
| [14:48] | I just got off the phone with James Roland. | 我刚和詹姆斯·罗兰通完电话 | 
| [14:50] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 | 
| [14:52] | The treasure hunt just turned into a kidnapping. | 寻宝案现在成了绑架案 | 
| [14:53] | Someone’s taken Savannah. | 有人绑架了萨芬娜 | 
| [15:07] | Cyber crimes and the kidnapping squad are | 网络犯罪科和绑架专案组 | 
| [15:08] | putting together a command center at Roland’s estate. | 在罗兰家建立了指挥中心 | 
| [15:11] | James is there with them, | 詹姆斯和他们在一起 | 
| [15:12] | and we’ve been talking to Josh in the interview room. | 我们在接待室向约什了解情况 | 
| [15:13] | The ransom is due in less than six hours. | 现在离交赎金的截点不到六小时 | 
| [15:15] | How are we communicating with the kidnapper? | 我们怎么和绑匪沟通 | 
| [15:17] | Website. | 网络 | 
| [15:19] | The domain is actually KidnappedSavannah.Com? | 网址居然是绑架Savannah.Com | 
| [15:21] | That takes some premeditation. | 他们早有预谋 | 
| [15:23] | James got a call to check this U.R.L. | 詹姆斯接到一个电话叫他输入这个网址 | 
| [15:25] | It’s streaming a live feed, | 那是个实时摄像头 | 
| [15:26] | but it doesn’t look like she’s aware of the camera. | 但她好像并没在意 | 
| [15:27] | She’s in good spirits. | 她精神不错 | 
| [15:29] | So most likely she knows her kidnapper. | 看来她很可能认识绑匪 | 
| [15:31] | What are the demands? | 他们的要求是什么 | 
| [15:32] | It’s on the website. | 网站上有写 | 
| [15:35] | A “Demand” Tab. Look at that. | 还有”要求”标签 瞧瞧啊 | 
| [15:37] | Welcome to the 21st Century. | 欢迎来到二十一世纪 | 
| [15:39] | Guy’s definitely tech-savvy. | 那家伙肯定是个电脑高手 | 
| [15:40] | The site is a labyrinth of cloud data | 这网站是用云数据构建的迷宫 | 
| [15:42] | that they can’t trace beyond a firewall in the Ukraine. | 他们只能追踪到乌克兰的防火墙 | 
| [15:45] | $6.4 million. | 640万美元 | 
| [15:47] | Let me see James’ will. | 给我看下詹姆斯的遗嘱 | 
| [15:52] | That’s the exact amount Roland left to him in cash. | 正好是罗兰留给他的现金数额 | 
| [15:55] | Kidnapper’s seen this will. | 绑匪一定看过遗嘱 | 
| [15:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [15:59] | This is personal. | 这是私人恩怨 | 
| [16:02] | Almost half of all kidnappings are by a relative. | 接近一半的绑架案都是亲人干的 | 
| [16:05] | Look, James and I may have our differences, | 听着 我和詹姆斯是有分歧 | 
| [16:08] | but nobody in our family would ever do anything to hurt her. | 但我们家绝不会有人去伤害她 | 
| [16:12] | Honestly, Savannah’s the only reason we still even speak. | 老实说 萨芬娜是我们还有来往的唯一原因 | 
| [16:16] | But if we find the real will, | 但如果我们找到真正的遗嘱 | 
| [16:18] | we can pay the ransom. | 就能够付赎金了 | 
| [16:19] | – You said this is a map? – Mm-hmm. | -你说这是幅地图 -嗯 | 
| [16:21] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [16:23] | James can stay back at the house. I’m gonna follow it. | 詹姆斯能留在家里 我来找这个 | 
| [16:25] | Uh, the truth is, | 事实上 | 
| [16:25] | I already took the initiative and went to the sundial. | 我已经先一步去日晷研究过了 | 
| [16:28] | You what? | 什么 | 
| [16:28] | It gave us the letters B.S.H. | 我们得到三个字母B.S.H | 
| [16:31] | Do you know what that stands for? | 你知道那代表什么吗 | 
| [16:34] | Yeah, that was Dad’s favorite acronym. | 那是父亲最喜欢的缩写词 | 
| [16:35] | It means “Big sky hunting.” | 意思是”空中寻宝” | 
| [16:37] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [16:38] | It meant he was taking us to the planetarium. | 他在暗示我们去天文馆 | 
| [16:40] | Or, as he would put it, | 或者用他的话说 | 
| [16:42] | the only place to see stars in Manhattan. | 曼哈顿唯一能看见星星的地方 | 
| [16:44] | – Thay’s where I’m going. – No. Josh. | -那就是我要去的地方 -不 约什 | 
| [16:45] | These first few hours are critical | 前几个小时对能否查出 | 
| [16:47] | to figuring out who took savannah. | 谁绑架了萨芬娜至关重要 | 
| [16:49] | The best thing that you can do is to work with your brother | 你最该做的就是和你哥哥一起 | 
| [16:52] | to help us build a suspect profile. | 帮我们勾勒出嫌疑犯的轮廓 | 
| [16:59] | All right, fine, but I want to know where this leads. | 好吧 但我想知道遗嘱到底在哪里 | 
| [17:02] | Will you follow this map for me? | 你们能帮我追查吗 | 
| [17:04] | – Sure thing. – Promise me. | -没问题 -你保证 | 
| [17:06] | We’ll keep you posted every step of the way. | 我们会告知你每一步情况 | 
| [17:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:23] | Well, this is one way to get to go on a treasure hunt. | 这倒是一个能继续寻宝的妙招 | 
| [17:25] | I’m not wild about James paying ransom, | 我并不在乎詹姆斯要去付赎金 | 
| [17:27] | but we need him working with us to find his daughter. | 但我们需要他合作找到他的女儿 | 
| [17:30] | I was starting to think you didn’t trust | 我越来越觉得你不信任 | 
| [17:31] | Mozzie and I to go after this unsupervised. | 我和蚊子去独立办案 | 
| [17:33] | That too. | 这也是个原因 | 
| [17:36] | – Oh. Special Agent Burke. – Mm. | -是博尔克特别探员 -嗯 | 
| [17:38] | Ah. Uh, I’m Felix. | 我是菲利克斯 | 
| [17:40] | Well, this is the first time | 这可是第一次有联邦探员 | 
| [17:42] | a g-man has come to the planetarium | 来到天文馆 | 
| [17:43] | on official business. | 执行公务 | 
| [17:47] | Uh, you had inquired about Nathaniel Roland. | 你们要问纳撒尼尔·罗兰的事吧 | 
| [17:50] | Yes. When was the last time he was here? | 是的 他最后一次来这是什么时候 | 
| [17:52] | 2:00 P.M. On December 3rd. | 12月3日 下午两点 | 
| [17:55] | Oh, it was a very, uh, big deal when Mr. Roland popped by. | 罗兰先生光临这里可是件大事 | 
| [17:59] | Usually meant someone was getting a new telescope. | 通常意味着某人又要有新的望远镜了 | 
| [18:02] | Huh. I know he signed in. | 我就知道他签过名 | 
| [18:05] | May I? | 我能看看吗 | 
| [18:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [18:10] | He did sign in, just not under Roland. | 他确实签过 但不是以罗兰的名义 | 
| [18:13] | “Tycho Brahe.” | “第谷·布拉赫” | 
| [18:14] | Yeah. Look at that remark. | 看那个留言 | 
| [18:15] | “Happy birthday to me”? | “祝我生日快乐” | 
| [18:17] | December 14, 1546. | 1546年 12月14日 | 
| [18:19] | Uh, Tycho Brahe. | 第谷·布拉赫 | 
| [18:22] | That’s his birthday. | 那是他的生日 | 
| [18:23] | Felix, would you mind firing up the projector? | 菲利克斯 你能启动投影仪吗 | 
| [18:27] | It’s time to go big sky hunting. | 是时候开始空中寻宝了 | 
| [18:48] | This is our sky today. | 这是我们今天的星空 | 
| [18:50] | Now let me bring you back to Tycho’s birthday. | 现在我带你们回到第谷生日那天 | 
| [19:00] | And here we are in 1592. | 就是这里了 1592年 | 
| [19:03] | We know the time and date to look at the stars. | 我们知道了观察星空的日期和时刻 | 
| [19:06] | Now we just need to figure out where in the sky. | 现在只需弄清要看星空的哪里 | 
| [19:10] | In his will, Roland talks about big sky hunting | 在他的遗嘱中 罗兰提到和他 | 
| [19:12] | with his favorite twins. | 最爱的双胞胎一起空中寻宝 | 
| [19:14] | Josh and James aren’t twins. | 约什和詹姆斯可不是双胞胎 | 
| [19:16] | No. They’re a year apart. | 没错 他们的岁数差了一年 | 
| [19:18] | Maybe he was talking about the twins in the sky. | 或许他指的是天上那对 | 
| [19:21] | Felix, where are the Gemini twins? | 菲利克斯 双子星座在哪 | 
| [19:29] | I only see one brother. | 我只看到一个 | 
| [19:31] | Well, they’re split on the horizon — | 他们被地平线所分隔 | 
| [19:33] | One above, one below. | 一个在其上 一个在其下 | 
| [19:34] | Tycho had a twin who died shortly after he was born. | 第谷的双胞胎兄弟在出生后不久就死了 | 
| [19:37] | Interestingly, Brahe wrote a letter to his deceased twin | 有趣的是 布拉赫在他的首部出版物中 | 
| [19:40] | in his first published work. | 给他死去的双胞胎兄弟写了封信 | 
| [19:42] | That’s got to be it. | 肯定就是它了 | 
| [19:44] | Do you know what was in the letter? | 你知道信上说了什么吗 | 
| [19:46] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [19:48] | Uh, but I can show it to you. | 但我可以带你们去看那封信 | 
| [19:50] | We have the first printed copy of Brahe’s collected works. | 我们藏有布拉赫作品集的最早印刷版 | 
| [19:54] | It’s on display in the north gallery. | 它陈列在北区画廊 | 
| [19:56] | Let me guess — | 让我猜猜 | 
| [19:57] | a generous donation from… Nathaniel Roland? | 这是纳撒尼尔·罗兰的慷慨捐赠吧 | 
| [20:00] | Precisely. | 一点没错 | 
| [20:06] | Tycho Brahe’s original notes on “De nova stella.” | 第谷为《论新星》所作的注释手稿 | 
| [20:09] | The letter he wrote to his brother is on page 273. | 他写给他兄弟的信在第273页 | 
| [20:17] | Would you mind turning to that page? | 你能翻到那页吗 | 
| [20:18] | Well, that would be impossible. | 这不可能 | 
| [20:21] | Mr. Roland left the book | 罗兰先生对于这本书 | 
| [20:22] | with very specific instruction. | 做了非常明确的说明 | 
| [20:24] | Of course he did. | 毫无疑问 | 
| [20:27] | “The mechanical arm turns one page every hour | “柜内有机械手臂 每小时为您翻一页书” | 
| [20:30] | “until it reaches the end. | “直至末页” | 
| [20:31] | Then the process reverses.” | “然后再从末页翻回首页” | 
| [20:33] | This is half-inch glass. | 玻璃有半英寸厚 | 
| [20:34] | Pressure, temperature, and humidity are controlled | 柜内的压力 温度及湿度都受到严密控制 | 
| [20:36] | to preserve the paper. | 以保存书页完好 | 
| [20:38] | It cannot be tampered with in any way. | 没有人能纂改这些指标 | 
| [20:40] | Listen to me, Felix. | 听我说 菲利克斯 | 
| [20:41] | This book may have implications in a kidnapping. | 这本书或许涉及到一宗绑架案 | 
| [20:46] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that, but… | 这我很遗憾 但… | 
| [20:48] | But you don’t understand. | 但你不明白 | 
| [20:49] | I wish I could help you, but my hands are tied. | 我希望能帮到你们 可我无能为力 | 
| [20:56] | You could come back in a few days. | 你们可以过几天再来 | 
| [21:00] | Right. Okay. Thanks, Diana. | 好 谢谢 戴安 | 
| [21:02] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 | 
| [21:04] | She’s got a solid lead. | 她有了重大突破 | 
| [21:05] | I’m meeting her back at the bureau. | 我现在要回局里见她 | 
| [21:07] | What about the book? | 那本书怎么办 | 
| [21:08] | We told James we’d see this through. | 我们答应詹姆斯会查清楚这事 | 
| [21:10] | I said I’m meeting her back at the FBI, not you. | 我是说我回局里 没说你 | 
| [21:13] | Are you saying you trust me enough | 你是说你放心 | 
| [21:14] | to continue without you? | 让我一个人去搞定书稿吗 | 
| [21:15] | Neal, we got to get Savannah back. | 尼尔 我们要救回萨芬娜 | 
| [21:17] | With that, I trust you completely. | 关于这点 我毫无保留地信任你 | 
| [21:27] | We just need to flip a few pages of a book. | 我们只需翻动几页书页 | 
| [21:30] | That sounds simple enough. Seems completely possible. | 听起来很简单 看起来也毫无问题 | 
| [21:33] | Yet if I’m reading this correctly… | 但如果我没读错的话 | 
| [21:35] | It’s completely impossible. | 这完全不可能 | 
| [21:37] | This is a centuries-old book, | 这本书流传了几个世纪 | 
| [21:38] | written to a man’s dead twin brother, | 写给一个人死去的双胞胎兄弟 | 
| [21:40] | donated by an equally eccentric, | 捐赠者的经历也同样离奇 | 
| [21:41] | 霍华德·休斯 美国著名航空家 工程师 企业家 电影导演 慈善家 以及当时世界上最富有的人之一 | |
| [21:41] | recently deceased modern-day Howard Hughes, | 他刚去世 可谓是当今的霍华德·休斯 | 
| [21:43] | as part of a posthumous treasure hunt. | 他捐赠此书 好让后人在他死后寻宝 | 
| [21:45] | There’s nothing simple about this one. | 这个一点都不简单 | 
| [21:47] | How about… A Cannonball? | 加农炮方案如何 | 
| [21:50] | No. That’s too many people. | 不行 那需要很多人 | 
| [21:51] | This place is nearly empty during the day. | 而这个地方白天基本没人 | 
| [21:53] | They only have two employees. | 那里只有两名员工 | 
| [21:55] | We could do the Lazy Susan. | 我们可以使用懒苏珊方案 | 
| [21:57] | I like what you’re thinking, | 这个建议不错 | 
| [21:59] | but I don’t want the sprinkler system running, | 但我不希望自动喷淋系统启动 | 
| [22:00] | not when we might have to expose the manuscript. | 因为我们届时可能要取出手稿 | 
| [22:04] | This uses an Eagle-One alarm system. | 这个展柜采用了神鹰一号警报系统 | 
| [22:10] | So does the rest of the planetarium. | 天文馆的其它部分也一样 | 
| [22:13] | That means there’s a single access code | 这意味着整个天文馆内所有密码键盘 | 
| [22:15] | for every keypad in the whole place. | 共享同一个访问密码 | 
| [22:17] | Blind Man’s Bluff. | 盲人偷看法 | 
| [22:19] | That could work. | 这个方案可行 | 
| [22:21] | We’re gonna need a dog. | 那我们需要一条狗 | 
| [22:23] | Satchmo, don’t worry. I’ve got the door. | 没事 沙奇摩 我去开门 | 
| [22:27] | You just stay right there. | 你待在那里就好 | 
| [22:29] | Mozzie. Neal. Um… | 蚊子 尼尔 | 
| [22:32] | What are you guys doing here? | 什么风把你们吹来了 | 
| [22:33] | Is satchmo free this afternoon? | 沙奇摩今天下午有档期吗 | 
| [22:46] | We’ve zeroed in on a man named Brett Gelles. | 我们锁定了一个叫布雷·盖尔斯的人 | 
| [22:49] | He comes by every year to update Roland’s security system. | 他每年都为罗兰家更新安全系统 | 
| [22:51] | Tech-savvy, has a relationship with Savannah. | 一个技术狂人 是萨芬娜认识的人 | 
| [22:53] | Tells her he’s the guy who keeps her safe. | 他告诉她他会保护她 | 
| [22:55] | We did a financial work-up. | 我们调查了他的资产状况 | 
| [22:56] | His business is all dried up. | 他的生意都倒闭了 | 
| [22:57] | Serious credit problems. | 有严重的信用问题 | 
| [22:59] | – Have we located him? – He’s not at home. | -查出他在哪了吗 -他不在家 | 
| [23:00] | We have a team searching his place now. | 我们已派出小分队查找他的住址 | 
| [23:02] | No sign of anything. | 目前还没消息 | 
| [23:03] | That’s not his home. | 那不是他家 | 
| [23:04] | He doesn’t have an office. | 他也没有办公室了 | 
| [23:06] | Where is he keeping her? | 他还能把她藏在哪 | 
| [23:07] | Somewhere she feels comfortable. | 这里让她感觉自在 | 
| [23:09] | And he feels secure enough to leave her alone. | 而他也放心把她一个人留在那 | 
| [23:11] | What about a hotel? | 会不会是酒店 | 
| [23:12] | No. Too conspicuous. | 不会 那太显眼了 | 
| [23:15] | Get me a list of all the places he’s done security on. | 列出所有他装过安全系统的房子 | 
| [23:18] | Ah, you think he’s camping out at one of his clients’ homes. | 你认为他用客户的房子作根据地 | 
| [23:21] | Find out if any of them are out of town. | 查查有没有位于城郊的房子 | 
| [23:59] | You’re on. | 轮到你了 | 
| [24:08] | Ladies and gentlemen, unfortunately, | 女士们先生们 很抱歉 | 
| [24:10] | The Tycho Brahe exhibit’s | 第谷·布拉赫的展出 | 
| [24:11] | gonna be closed for the rest of the afternoon. | 今天下午不再开放 | 
| [24:13] | We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. | 对此造成的不便 我们深感抱歉 | 
| [24:16] | Uh, if you’d like, our next screening of “Across the galaxy” | 如果你们有兴趣 《飞越银河》这部片子 | 
| [24:19] | starts in our theater in five minutes. | 将于五分钟后在我们的剧院上映 | 
| [24:21] | You don’t want to miss it. Thank you so much. | 精彩不容错过 感谢大家合作 | 
| [24:32] | I like the idea of stars. | 想到星星我就高兴 | 
| [24:41] | Go, satchmo. Go. | 去吧 沙奇摩 | 
| [24:45] | Help! I-I-I lost my guide dog! | 帮帮我 我的导盲犬跑没了 | 
| [24:48] | – Help– – uh, he’s in my office. | -帮帮我 -他进我办公室了 | 
| [24:50] | Has anyone seen — I lost my dog. | 有没有人见到 我的狗丢了 | 
| [24:52] | Sir, he’s in my office. | 先生 他在我办公室里 | 
| [24:54] | Who are you? | 你是哪位 | 
| [24:55] | I’m Felix, the docent. | 我叫菲利克斯 我是导览员 | 
| [24:56] | I’m so sorry, Felix. | 我很抱歉 菲利克斯 | 
| [24:58] | I-I don’t know what’s gotten into him. | 我不知道它发什么神经 | 
| [25:00] | These things happen. | 这很常见 | 
| [25:01] | Yes, they certainly do. | 确实很常见 | 
| [25:02] | It’s right here. | 就在这里 | 
| [25:11] | Come in. | 请进 | 
| [25:28] | All right. | 找到了 | 
| [25:59] | What do we have? | 现在什么情况 | 
| [26:01] | We have Gelles having installed 22 home-security systems. | 已查出盖尔斯为22家住户装过安全系统 | 
| [26:03] | Four of those homeowners are on vacation. | 其中有四户外出度假了 | 
| [26:05] | Should we move in on them? | 要我们跟进吗 | 
| [26:07] | Very carefully. | 务必小心 | 
| [26:08] | Send a team to sit on these places. | 派人去监视这些地方 | 
| [26:10] | Look, he’s not hurting her, | 他并没有伤害她 | 
| [26:11] | So I don’t wanna force this into a hostage situation. | 所以我不希望把这演变成人质劫持事件 | 
| [26:14] | But let me know if there’s so much as a flicker inside. | 但一有什么细小变化 务必通知我 | 
| [26:18] | Satchmo, go sit. | 沙奇摩 去坐下 | 
| [26:20] | Sit. Good boy. | 坐下 好孩子 | 
| [26:22] | So, D.C. Art crimes — any new info? | 华盛顿艺术犯罪科那边有什么进展 | 
| [26:24] | That rookie agent’s in town till tomorrow. | 那个新人探员要在这里待到明天 | 
| [26:26] | She doesn’t know who I am. | 她不知道我的身份 | 
| [26:28] | The old traveling salesman. | 一个经验老道的旅行推销员 | 
| [26:30] | Yeah. Good idea. | 好主意 | 
| [26:32] | All right. How’re we looking up there? | 那么 书页翻到哪里了 | 
| [26:36] | You missed it. | 你翻过了 | 
| [26:38] | We need page 273. | 我们要翻到第273页 | 
| [26:40] | Yeah. I know. It’s the first time it skipped. | 知道 这还是第一次翻过呢 | 
| [26:42] | – Can you make it reverse? – Hold on. | -能返回去吗 -等等 我试试 | 
| [26:47] | Okay, seriously? | 搞什么 又过了 | 
| [26:48] | What, you want to come down and give it a go, Bob Vila? | 怎样啦 要不你躺下面来翻 鲍勃·维拉 | 
| [26:50] | Bring it. | 尽管来 | 
| [26:51] | – Oh, good news. – What? | -有好消息 -什么 | 
| [26:53] | Uh, I’m gonna fence the Degas tonight. | 今晚德加的画要卖出去了 | 
| [26:55] | Yeah. That’s great news, Moz. | 这是个好消息 蚊子 | 
| [26:56] | But can we handle the book, please? We don’t have time. | 但先搞定这本书行吗 我们没时间了 | 
| [26:59] | Yeah. We need to cut a hole. | 我们得钻个洞 | 
| [27:02] | Just big enough for the pointer to turn the page. | 能让指针翻页那么大小就够了 | 
| [27:05] | And we can seal it with a polymer filament. | 然后再用聚合物长丝把洞堵上就行了 | 
| [27:08] | Please tell me you brought a polymer filament. | 别告诉我你没带聚合物长丝 | 
| [27:11] | My favorite brand. | 我最爱用的牌子 | 
| [27:14] | – Are you ready? – Yep. | -准备好了吗 -好了 | 
| [27:16] | If this doesn’t work, we blame the dog. | 如果不成功 我们就怪罪到狗狗身上 | 
| [27:50] | Bad dog! | 坏狗狗 | 
| [28:02] | Neal, somehow you managed to make my dog | 尼尔 你让我的狗莫名其妙 | 
| [28:04] | an accomplice to robbery. | 成了抢劫共犯 | 
| [28:07] | Elizabeth said I’d bear the brunt of this. | 伊丽莎白说我会负主要责任 | 
| [28:09] | You know, I give you an inch, and — | 每次都这样 真是得寸… | 
| [28:11] | Now it’s light reading. | 现在可以随便读了嘛 | 
| [28:12] | Too soon. | 没这么简单 | 
| [28:14] | The planetarium intends to prosecute. | 天文馆要起诉我们 | 
| [28:16] | This book is a forgery. | 可这本书是赝品啊 | 
| [28:18] | Brahe lived on an island. | 布拉赫住在岛上 | 
| [28:20] | He ran his own paper mill, primarily from tulip-tree stock, | 他自己开造纸厂 原料是鹅掌楸树干 | 
| [28:22] | which has a very low acetic content. | 醋酸含量很低 | 
| [28:24] | Look, the real manuscript could be left | 手稿真迹可能还躺在 | 
| [28:25] | in a Turkish bathhouse without risk of harm. | 某个土耳其浴场安然无恙 | 
| [28:28] | The one from the planetarium | 天文台那本 | 
| [28:29] | turned into a Shrinky Dink the second it hit the air. | 一接触到空气就化为粉末 | 
| [28:30] | So Roland intended for you to destroy this book. | 所以罗兰本意就是要你把书毁了 | 
| [28:33] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [28:35] | – What? – These symbols. | -怎么了 -这些符号 | 
| [28:37] | I’ve seen them before — on Savannah’s anklet… | 我之前在萨芬娜的脚链上看到过 | 
| [28:40] | which was given to her by her grandfather. | 脚链是她爷爷给她的 | 
| [28:42] | So Savannah’s the next clue. Mm-hmm. | 那么萨芬娜就是下一条线索 | 
| [28:44] | Is it too soon to say “I told you so”? | 现在说 “我早说过” 是否为时尚早 | 
| [28:45] | – Yes. – All right. | -对 -好吧 | 
| [28:47] | Con ed is reporting an increase in power usage | 据康艾公司称 疑犯六十八街的家里 | 
| [28:49] | at the home on 68th. | 用电量大增 | 
| [28:50] | Okay. I’m going to 68th. | 好 我去六十八街 | 
| [28:52] | Diana, I want you to run point here. | 戴安娜 你留下来坐镇 | 
| [28:54] | Jones, you stay with James and Josh at command center. | 琼斯 你和詹姆斯和约什呆在指挥中心 | 
| [28:56] | Gelles has to make contact soon so we can set up the drop. | 盖尔斯很快就会联系 我们要先设好布局 | 
| [29:01] | If he’s in the house with her, this could get ugly. | 如果他和姑娘都在屋子里 事情就麻烦了 | 
| [29:03] | What if I could lure him out of the house? | 如果我能把他引出来呢 | 
| [29:05] | – How? – Tell him james doesn’t have the money. | -怎么引 -和他说詹姆斯没钱 | 
| [29:07] | It’s all tied up in the treasure hunt. | 钱都在寻宝游戏里 | 
| [29:09] | The only way he gets his ransom | 他只有把萨芬娜的脚链给我们 | 
| [29:11] | is to give us Savannah’s anklet. | 才能拿到赎金 | 
| [29:12] | Give me two minutes on the phone with him. | 让我和他谈两分钟 | 
| [29:14] | Okay. Let’s do it. | 好 就这么做 | 
| [29:16] | All right. | 好 | 
| [29:35] | -Hello? – Put James on. | -喂 -让詹姆斯接 | 
| [29:36] | No. | 不行 | 
| [29:38] | Damn it. I said no cops. | 造反了 我说过不准报警 | 
| [29:40] | I am the farthest thing from a cop that you can imagine. | 我什么都是 唯独不是警察 | 
| [29:43] | I’m James Roland’s in-house council. | 我是詹姆斯·罗兰的内理会 | 
| [29:45] | I’m here to ensure that everyone gets what they want. | 我会确保每个人都如愿以偿 | 
| [29:50] | I’m listening. | 继续说 | 
| [29:51] | Savannah was wearing an ankle bracelet. | 萨芬娜戴着一根脚链 | 
| [29:53] | It’s the key to unlocking Mr. Roland’s fortune. | 是解开罗兰先生遗产之谜的关键 | 
| [29:56] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 | 
| [29:57] | Well, Mr. Roland left behind a rather unorthodox will. | 罗兰先生留下的遗嘱非比寻常 | 
| [30:00] | It’s a game, and now we all have to play along. | 是个游戏 我们都得奉陪 | 
| [30:04] | I’m not bringing Savannah to you. | 我不会把萨芬娜带来 | 
| [30:07] | Then just the bracelet. | 把脚链带来就成 | 
| [30:09] | What, y-you think I’m an idiot? | 搞什么 你以为我白痴啊 | 
| [30:12] | Come on, Brett. | 得了吧 布雷 | 
| [30:14] | We know who you are. | 我们知道你是谁 | 
| [30:17] | And we know from your video feed | 我们还从你的视频中得知 | 
| [30:18] | that you don’t want to hurt Savannah. | 你不会伤害萨芬娜 | 
| [30:20] | The brothers just want to settle this quickly and quietly. | 这件事那兄弟俩只想低调快速解决 | 
| [30:24] | You know how eccentric Roland was. | 你知道罗兰先生有多古怪 | 
| [30:25] | Bring us her anklet, and you’ll get your money. | 把脚链带过来 我们就给你钱 | 
| [30:32] | He hung up? What does that mean? | 他挂了 他什么意思啊 | 
| [30:35] | We caught him off guard, all right? | 我们让他措手不及了 | 
| [30:36] | He just needs to formulate a new plan. | 他要重新制定个计划 | 
| [30:44] | The clock just went to zero. | 倒计时归零了 | 
| [30:45] | Ohh! Damn it! | 见鬼 | 
| [31:11] | Peter, did you hear the call? | 彼得 你听到来电了吗 | 
| [31:13] | Copy. No movement at target one. | 收到 一号目标没有动静 | 
| [31:17] | Team three? | 第三组 | 
| [31:19] | Peter, he may not be at any of these locations. | 彼得 我们定的点里面可能都没有他 | 
| [31:22] | Con ed got back to us. The power blip before | 康艾回报 刚电力短暂跳闸 | 
| [31:24] | was caused by the air-conditioning unit. | 是由空调机造成 | 
| [31:25] | Nobody’s in that home. | 他家里没人 | 
| [31:27] | You’re definitely in the wrong place. | 你绝对蹲错点了 | 
| [31:29] | Okay. I want you to recheck every inch of Gelles’ home. | 你们再把盖尔斯家每一寸都搜遍 | 
| [31:33] | I want phone records, receipts, anything that tells us | 我要通话记录 发票 任何能 | 
| [31:36] | where he’s been in the last couple months. | 透露他上几个月行踪的东西 | 
| [31:38] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [31:40] | Where are you, Gelles? | 你究竟在哪里 盖尔斯 | 
| [31:59] | Gelles? | 盖尔斯 | 
| [32:01] | You know who I am. What’s the point in hiding? | 你们都知道我是谁了 我干嘛还要躲 | 
| [32:05] | Easy! Easy! Easy. | 放松 放松 | 
| [32:08] | Daddy, where are you? | 爸爸 你在哪里 | 
| [32:10] | Uncle Josh? | 约什叔叔呢 | 
| [32:12] | – Help me! – See? | -救救我 -看到了吗 | 
| [32:14] | Now, anything happens to me, | 只要我出事了 | 
| [32:16] | anybody follows me when I leave, | 或者我走的时候有人跟踪 | 
| [32:18] | and you can all sit around and watch her die. | 你们就只能眼睁睁地看着她死 | 
| [32:21] | I’m the only one that knows where she is, | 只有我知道她在哪里 | 
| [32:23] | And I’m not telling till I get my money. | 在拿到钱之前我不会告诉你们 | 
| [32:25] | FBI agents — out. Now. | 调查局的探员全都出去 快点 | 
| [32:28] | Now! Go. | 快出去 | 
| [32:34] | Let’s clear out. | 我们撤 | 
| [32:35] | Let’s go! | 走 | 
| [32:44] | I stay. | 我留下 | 
| [32:45] | Guy on the phone. | 你是和我通电话的人吧 | 
| [32:47] | I am. | 我是 | 
| [32:49] | Here. | 给你 | 
| [32:51] | Find my money. | 把钱给我找出来 | 
| [32:57] | All right, we can do this. | 我们能做到 | 
| [32:59] | Just like one of dad’s stupid scavenger hunts | 这就好比爸爸在我们十岁时 | 
| [33:01] | when we were 10. | 玩的野外寻宝傻游戏一样 | 
| [33:03] | Between the sun and moon, there — there’s a bicycle, | 太阳和月亮之间有 自行车 | 
| [33:05] | a tennis racket, and a camera. | 网球拍 还有照相机 | 
| [33:06] | Does that mean anything to you? | 你们有什么印象吗 | 
| [33:08] | Christmas when I was 10. | 我十岁的圣诞节 | 
| [33:11] | Yeah. You got a bike. | 对 你的礼物是自行车 | 
| [33:14] | And you got a tennis racket. | 你的是网球拍 | 
| [33:15] | – Who got the camera? – Nobody. | -谁拿到相机了 -没人拿到 | 
| [33:19] | No. Dad did, and he took a picture of the three of us. | 不对 爸爸有 我们三个还照了张相 | 
| [33:22] | Where is it? | 照片现在在哪 | 
| [33:23] | Probably somewhere in the house. | 大概在这房子的某个角落 | 
| [33:24] | Find it. | 找出来 | 
| [33:35] | You all packed up and ready to go? | 你已经准备逃跑了吗 | 
| [33:36] | I’ll leave when I’m ready. | 准备好了我自然会走 | 
| [33:40] | You can’t touch me. | 你碰不了我 | 
| [33:42] | Oh, yeah, I’m sure you’ve got it all under control. | 我肯定你掌控了全局 | 
| [33:45] | What could possibly go wrong? | 怎么可能会出错 | 
| [33:47] | The old man forged the wills. | 老爷子伪造了遗嘱 | 
| [33:49] | We have no idea where the real ones are | 我们根本不知道真的那份在哪 | 
| [33:51] | or how much he even left these guys. | 也不知道他到底留了多少钱 | 
| [33:53] | Oh. Come on. He left them plenty. | 得了吧 肯定是一大笔 | 
| [33:58] | I knew him. | 我了解他 | 
| [34:00] | Then how could you do this to his family? | 那你怎么还这么对他 | 
| [34:04] | I came to him a year ago. | 我一年前来找过他 | 
| [34:08] | I told him, “I have money problems… | 我告诉他 我有经济问题 | 
| [34:11] | And I need help.” | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [34:12] | And you know what he said to me? | 你知道他怎么跟我说吗 | 
| [34:14] | He said… | 他说 | 
| [34:16] | “Make a plan. See it through.” | 定个计划 度过难关 | 
| [34:20] | “Make a plan. See it through.” | 定个计划 度过难关 | 
| [34:22] | Advice taken. | 我照办了 | 
| [34:27] | The crime isn’t the hard part. | 难的不是犯下罪行 | 
| [34:31] | Hard part’s getting away with it. | 而是背着罪名逃脱 | 
| [34:35] | You see, you never know | 你永远都不知道 | 
| [34:37] | how an investigation is gonna go… | 警方会如何调查 | 
| [34:40] | or what little clues you might accidentally leave behind. | 或者你不小心留下什么蛛丝马迹 | 
| [34:44] | I hope you’ve learned to sleep with one eye open. | 希望你能学会时刻保持警觉 | 
| [34:51] | Bingo! | 找到了 | 
| [34:53] | 1014 Wellesley. | 韦尔斯利大街1014号 | 
| [34:55] | His bank sent us a check he cashed for an off-the-books job. | 银行发来了一张他兑现账外资金的支票 | 
| [34:57] | – Who lives there? – Nobody. | -谁住在那 -没人 | 
| [34:59] | It’s been on the market for over a month. | 房子一个多月前就待售了 | 
| [35:01] | I’ll be there in five. Get me some backup. | 我5分钟内赶到 派支援过来 | 
| [35:03] | – You got it. – You need to huryy, Peter. | -明白 -你得快点 彼得 | 
| [35:05] | Neal’s still in there with Gelles. | 尼尔还在里面和盖尔斯对峙 | 
| [35:13] | I thought the photo was of the two of you. | 这照片不该是你们的合影么 | 
| [35:15] | It was. My father cut it in half. | 确实 不过被我爸裁成了两半 | 
| [35:17] | Where’s the part with your brother? | 有你弟弟的那半在哪儿 | 
| [35:19] | Here. | 在这儿 | 
| [35:22] | Do you see anything in these pictures? | 照片上有什么线索吗 | 
| [35:25] | – No. – No. | -没 -没 | 
| [35:26] | All right. Nothing behind them. Nothing on the back? | 照片后面什么都没有 背面也没有吗 | 
| [35:30] | Move! Move! | 快 快点 | 
| [35:32] | Savannah, do you hear us? | 萨芬娜 能听见吗 | 
| [35:36] | They’re in the same place exactly opposite each other. | 它们挂在同一个地方 但是位置相对 | 
| [35:39] | What was the last line of the will? It’s the same in both. | 遗嘱最后一句是什么 两份都一样 | 
| [35:41] | Something like, “When it’s all said and done, | 好像是 到了最后 | 
| [35:43] | there shouldn’t be anything between you.” | 你们之间将不再有任何隔阂 | 
| [35:44] | “In the end, there should be nothing between you.” | 最后 你们之间将不再有任何隔阂 | 
| [35:46] | “Which is everything.” | 这便是一切 | 
| [35:47] | Right here. | 这边 | 
| [35:51] | We need to see what’s inside here. | 我们得看看墙里面有什么 | 
| [35:52] | No. Not until we know where she is. | 不行 先告诉我们她在哪里 | 
| [35:55] | FBI! Open up! | 联调局 开门 | 
| [35:58] | Break it! | 敲碎 | 
| [36:00] | – Get something and break it open now. – James. | -马上找东西来把墙敲碎 -詹姆斯 | 
| [36:04] | Get something and break it. | 快找东西来敲碎墙 | 
| [36:11] | Jones, take him down. | 琼斯 逮捕他 | 
| [36:20] | – FBI! – Don’t move. | -联调局 -不许动 | 
| [36:22] | Brett Gelles, you’re under arrest. | 布雷·盖尔斯 你被捕了 | 
| [36:24] | Hey, I told you. | 我说过了 | 
| [36:27] | You can take me anytime you want. | 你们随时可以抓我 | 
| [36:29] | You won’t risk anything happening to Savannah. | 可你们不会用萨芬娜来冒险 | 
| [36:31] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [36:35] | We won’t. | 我们不会 | 
| [36:35] | Come here. | 来 | 
| [36:40] | She’s okay. | 她没事 | 
| [36:43] | Your daddy’s watching. You want to say hi to him? | 你爸爸在看呢 跟他打个招呼吧 | 
| [36:46] | Hi, daddy! | 嗨 爸爸 | 
| [36:48] | We’ll see you in a bit. | 一会儿见 | 
| [36:55] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 走吧 | 
| [37:03] | Daddy, Daddy. | 爸爸 | 
| [37:05] | Come here. | 来 | 
| [37:06] | Come here. | 爸爸抱 | 
| [37:16] | You found Savannah. | 你找到了萨芬娜 | 
| [37:18] | You found the last clue. | 你也找到了最后一条线索 | 
| [37:20] | Guess we both did our part. Mm. | 看来我俩各尽其责 | 
| [37:22] | You find out what’s inside the wall? | 看到墙里面是什么了吗 | 
| [37:24] | No. Jones barged in before we could open it up. | 没 我们敲碎墙壁之前琼斯就冲进来了 | 
| [37:28] | Aren’t you just a little curious? | 你就没有一点点好奇吗 | 
| [38:02] | The real book. | 真正的书 | 
| [38:05] | It’s Brahe’s entire collection of manuscripts. | 是布拉赫的整套手稿 | 
| [38:08] | And the real will. | 还有真正的遗嘱 | 
| [38:10] | Okay. Now you can say you told me so. | 好吧 现在你可以说”我早说过”了 | 
| [38:12] | Ah, it’s okay, you know. | 没事啦 | 
| [38:14] | I’ll save it for another time. | 留着下次再吐槽 | 
| [38:18] | The Rolands donated the entire Brahe collection | 罗兰家把整套布拉赫手稿 | 
| [38:22] | to the planetarium. | 都捐给了天文馆 | 
| [38:24] | Unveiling ceremony this Saturday — | 这周六是揭幕仪式 | 
| [38:27] | we’re invited. Oh ho! | 我俩都被邀请了 | 
| [38:28] | Well, I’ll have to ask Felix | 我还得问问菲利克斯 | 
| [38:31] | if they’ve removed you from their no-fly list. | 他们给没给你解禁 | 
| [38:33] | After their father’s endowment in the will, | 鉴于他们父亲在遗嘱里的捐赠 | 
| [38:34] | I’ll bet even Satchmo’s allowed to return. | 我看就连沙奇摩也解禁了 | 
| [38:36] | Yeah. Hey. | 是啊 对了 | 
| [38:39] | Does this look like a compass rose? | 这看上去像不像一个罗盘 | 
| [38:48] | I think it looks like real-estate fraud. | 我看应该是房地产诈骗案 | 
| [38:50] | – I think so, too. – Yeah. | -我看也是 -嗯 | 
| [38:52] | – See you tomorrow, Neal. – Yep. | -明天见 尼尔 -好 | 
| [38:53] | Hey. | 对了 | 
| [38:56] | It’s good to be back to normal. | 一切能恢复正常真好 | 
| [38:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [39:00] | Yeah, it is. | 确实 | 
| [39:50] | How you doing? | 怎么样了 | 
| [39:50] | She’s already two martinis in. | 她已经两杯马提尼下肚了 | 
| [39:52] | Mm. Wish me luck. | 那祝我好运吧 | 
| [39:54] | You don’t need luck. | 你不需要运气 | 
| [39:55] | I’m off to sell our Degas. | 我闪了 去卖德加的画 | 
| [39:57] | Then you need the luck. | 那应该祝你好运 | 
| [40:03] | Vodka martini, dirty, please. Thanks. | 伏特加马提尼 加橄榄汁 谢谢 | 
| [40:10] | Agent Matthews? | 马修斯探员 | 
| [40:11] | – Hello again. – Hello. | -又见面了 -你好 | 
| [40:13] | Did you ever make it to Burke’s office? | 你后来找到博尔克的办公室了吗 | 
| [40:16] | Yes, I did, thanks to you. | 找到了 多亏了你 | 
| [40:19] | I never introduced myself, by the way. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 我还没自我介绍 | 
| [40:21] | Chris Gates. Oh. | 克里斯·盖茨 | 
| [40:23] | – Hello, Chris. – How you doing? | -你好啊 克里斯 -你好 | 
| [40:26] | So, what are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 | 
| [40:28] | Well, you’re not the only one who’s a long way from home. | 背井离乡的可不只你一个 | 
| [40:30] | I’m on my way back to Paris. | 我就要回巴黎了 | 
| [40:34] | Thanks. Mm. | 谢谢 | 
| [40:36] | You’re interpol? | 你是国际刑警吗 | 
| [40:38] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [40:40] | What division? | 哪个部门 | 
| [40:41] | Art crimes. | 艺术品犯罪科 | 
| [40:44] | To a kindred spirit. | 为志同道合干杯 | 
| [40:48] | – You have that look on your face. – What look? | -全都写你脸上了 -什么 | 
| [40:51] | I’m sure you’re in New York for the same reason I am. | 我肯定我俩来纽约的原因一样 | 
| [40:53] | Which is? | 什么原因 | 
| [40:54] | Classified. | 机密 | 
| [40:57] | We’ve said too much, okay? | 我们已经说了很多了 | 
| [40:59] | I’m sure agent Burke said the same thing to you he said to me. | 我肯定博尔克探员跟我们说的话都一样 | 
| [41:01] | So let’s just — let’s talk about the weather. | 我们还是聊聊天气好了 | 
| [41:02] | Let’s talk about something innocuous. | 聊些无关痛痒的话题 | 
| [41:04] | How about we both say, on three? | 数到三 我们一起说吧 | 
| [41:06] | What? | 什么 | 
| [41:08] | No. No. | 这可不行 | 
| [41:09] | At the same time? | 同时说吗 | 
| [41:14] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [41:15] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [41:17] | -1 2 3 -1 2 3 – 1, 2, 3… – 1, 2, 3… | |
| [41:19] | Nazi s… | 纳粹… | 
| [41:20] | Oh. Not cool. | 坑我啊你 | 
| [41:22] | You’re tricky. | 真不厚道 | 
| [41:24] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [41:25] | It’s incredible, though, isn’t it? | 简直不可思议 不是么 | 
| [41:27] | What, that agent Burke thinks all this art | 博尔克探员觉得那些藏品 | 
| [41:29] | is just floating around out there or… | 都还流传在外 | 
| [41:31] | Can you imagine if it is? | 如果真是那样也太赞了 | 
| [41:35] | Oh, god, I wish that I had clearance to see that manifest. | 老天 我真希望我看过那张清单 | 
| [41:41] | Yeah, well, you can stop fishing here. | 行了 你就不用套我的话了 | 
| [41:43] | I mean, he didn’t — he didn’t show it to me, either, so… | 他也没给我看 所以… | 
| [41:48] | Any theories? | 有什么想法吗 | 
| [41:50] | Um, apparently… | 显然 | 
| [41:53] | they only found one page, so… | 他们只找到了一页 所以呢 | 
| [41:56] | So it’s a partial list. | 所以那只是货单的一部分 | 
| [41:57] | Most of what was on the sub is still unaccounted for. | 潜艇上大部分的藏品仍是未知数 | 
| [42:00] | Right. | 对 | 
| [42:01] | But if anyone tries to sell anything that’s on that list… | 但如果有人想出手货单上的藏品 | 
| [42:05] | We’re gonna hear about it. | 我们就会听到风声 | 
| [42:07] | And we’re gonna nail ’em. | 然后将他们一网打尽 | 
| [42:08] | Yes! | 没错 | 
| [42:09] | Yes, we are. | 确实 | 
| [42:12] | Bam. | 好耶 | 
| [42:15] | Will you excuse me for a minute? I’ll be right back. | 失陪一下 我马上回来 | 
| [42:24] | Mozzie. Where are you? | 蚊子 你在哪 | 
| [42:26] | You cannot — I repeat — you cannot sell the piece. | 你不能 听好了 你不能卖那幅画 | 
| [42:31] | We got a big problem. | 我们遇上大麻烦了 |