| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | I think I would like to take | 我想我会选 | 
| [00:07] | the Ushanka hat spy cam. | 带针孔摄像头的俄式军帽 | 
| [00:10] | It’s good for the New York chill. | 适合在纽约的寒冬使用 | 
| [00:11] | Well, in that case, | 这样的话 | 
| [00:13] | may I interest you in this nuclear-winter lantern? | 我为你推荐这款核能冬季用灯 | 
| [00:17] | It generates vitamin “D.” | 它还能释放维生素D | 
| [00:18] | Always good to be prepared. | 未雨绸缪总是好的 | 
| [00:20] | I’ll take it. | 我买下了 | 
| [00:21] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [00:23] | Please tell all of Byron’s old friends. | 请通知拜伦所有的老友 | 
| [00:25] | I need as many buyers for my sleight-of-hand-me-downs | 我要尽量把我这些二手小发明 | 
| [00:28] | as I can possibly get. | 全都卖出去 | 
| [00:29] | You know I will. | 我当然会 | 
| [00:30] | Thanks, dear. | 谢了 亲爱的 | 
| [00:32] | – Send them? – Yes, of course. | -送货上门 -当然 | 
| [00:33] | – Thank you. – Bye, June. | -谢谢 -再见 琼 | 
| [00:34] | – Bye, darling. – See you at home. | -再见 亲爱的 -家里见 | 
| [00:36] | You know she doesn’t actually need | 你也知道她根本不需要 | 
| [00:37] | a Russian-surplus spy-cam hat. | 一顶装了摄像头的俄国军帽 | 
| [00:39] | She’s a wonderful woman. | 她是个好人 | 
| [00:41] | Are you sure you want to sell everything, Moz? | 你确定这些都要卖了吗 蚊子 | 
| [00:43] | I mean, I know how much some of this stuff means to you. | 这些东西对你意义非凡 | 
| [00:46] | Well, can we sell our treasure? | 那能卖咱们那些宝贝吗 | 
| [00:48] | We know it’s from Russian museums. | 我们知道它来自俄国博物馆 | 
| [00:50] | It’s not tainted. It’ll sell quick. | 不是赃物 很快就能出手 | 
| [00:52] | With the sub’s manifest locked away at the D.C. Bureau? | 可清单还锁在华盛顿的局里 | 
| [00:54] | You know we can’t risk it. | 我们不能冒险 | 
| [00:55] | Well, then, yes, I’m gonna sell all of my treasures. | 那就只能卖掉我的宝贝了 | 
| [00:59] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 | 
| [00:59] | Is it really that dire, Oliver Twist? | 有这么凄惨吗 奥利弗[雾都孤儿] | 
| [01:01] | Oh, it’s worse. | 比那更糟 | 
| [01:03] | Remember I told you about Mr. Jeffries? | 记得我提过的杰弗雷先生吗 | 
| [01:06] | Yeah. | 记得 | 
| [01:06] | Your old headmaster from the group home in Detroit. | 你在底特律儿童之家的老校长 | 
| [01:09] | Yeah, well, they lost all their funding | 对 他们失去了基金支持 | 
| [01:10] | because of the economy in Detroit. | 因为底特律经济萧条 | 
| [01:12] | I’m sorry, Moz. | 抱歉 蚊子 | 
| [01:13] | I sent an anonymous donation last month, | 我上个月匿名捐了些钱 | 
| [01:15] | but that’s not gonna last very long. | 可那维持不了多久 | 
| [01:16] | The orphanage is Mr. Jeffries’ entire life. | 孤儿院是杰弗雷先生的全部 | 
| [01:19] | Those kids need him. | 孩子们也需要他 | 
| [01:20] | All right, I will spread the word about the sale… | 好吧 我会想办法推广这堆东西 | 
| [01:23] | and I’ll buy the banana. | 那香蕉我买了 | 
| [01:25] | Excellent choice. | 有眼光 | 
| [01:33] | Guys, quiet down. | 伙计们 安静 | 
| [01:34] | Quiet down. Let’s get through this. | 安静 咱们说正事 | 
| [01:36] | Blake, follow up with Bellevue | 布雷克 负责跟进贝尔维尤 | 
| [01:38] | about those fake insurance cards. | 那桩伪造医保卡案 | 
| [01:40] | Jones, stop texting. | 琼斯 别发短信了 | 
| [01:41] | Put a smile on your face — another IBF. | 笑吧 又一桩国际银行诈骗案 | 
| [01:44] | I’m smiling. | 笑着呢 | 
| [01:45] | Diana, copyright infringement. | 戴安 侵犯版权案 | 
| [01:47] | – Not another one. – What was that? | -又来了 -你说啥 | 
| [01:48] | Yay, another one. | 好耶 又一桩 | 
| [01:49] | That’s what I thought I heard. | 我想也是 | 
| [01:51] | – Neal… – Here. | -尼尔 -到 | 
| [01:51] | …help Diana if she needs it. | 戴安需要的话你协助她 | 
| [01:53] | All right, I saved the best for last. | 好了 最好的留在最后 | 
| [01:55] | Organized Crime is asking us to keep an eye out | 集团犯罪科要我们关注 | 
| [01:58] | for any financial movement from the motor city. | 所有来自底特律的金融动态 | 
| [02:01] | Apparently, the Detroit mob’s in town. | 很明显 底特律黑帮来纽约了 | 
| [02:03] | This guy, Frank De Luca, | 这个人 弗兰克·德卢卡 | 
| [02:05] | has been spotted poking around our local criminal hot spots. | 在本地罪案多发地区现身 | 
| [02:09] | Organized Crime thinks that he’s looking for somebody. | 集团犯罪科认为他在找人 | 
| [02:12] | Do they know who? | 知道他找谁吗 | 
| [02:13] | No, but last night, this numbers runner | 不知道 不过昨晚这位博彩销售人 | 
| [02:17] | met with an unfortunate accident | 遭遇了不幸 | 
| [02:19] | after somebody tried getting information out of him. | 有人试图从他那里获得信息 | 
| [02:21] | O.C. suspects it was De Luca doing the asking. | 集团犯罪科认为是德卢卡审讯了他 | 
| [02:24] | We got Al Capone on tax evasion. | 他是个偷税漏税的黑帮老大 | 
| [02:26] | Maybe there’s a financial angle that we can play De Luca. | 也许能从金融方面入手对付德卢卡 | 
| [02:29] | That’s it. Meeting adjourned. | 完了 散会 | 
| [02:34] | Sounds like we’ve got an easy day. | 看来今天活儿不多 | 
| [02:36] | We do. Please don’t complicate it. | 对 所以你就别添乱了 | 
| [02:38] | I would never. Can I take an early lunch? | 说谁呢 我能早点午休吗 | 
| [02:40] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [02:45] | Something wrong, boss? | 有问题吗 头儿 | 
| [02:47] | Neal just complicated my day. | 尼尔又要给我添乱 | 
| [02:49] | Have Organized Crime get those files on the Detroit mob. | 让集团犯罪科把底特律黑帮的材料送来 | 
| [02:52] | You got it. | 好的 | 
| [03:01] | Okay, you degenerates, listen up. | 你们这些堕落者 听好 | 
| [03:03] | There are great opportunities here. | 这是千载难逢的机会 | 
| [03:05] | We’ve got ultrasonic stun-gun binoculars, | 伪装成超声波击昏枪的望远镜 | 
| [03:08] | cane swords, cattle prods, morning-star maces. | 手杖长剑 刺棒 流星锤 | 
| [03:12] | This iron do anything? | 这熨斗有何特别 | 
| [03:13] | Oh, you ever need a multi-directional mike | 你需要多角度扩音器吗 | 
| [03:15] | with optional tear-gas dispenser valve? | 它还能释放催泪瓦斯 | 
| [03:17] | No. | 不要 | 
| [03:19] | Who’s this little guy? | 这小家伙是谁 | 
| [03:20] | No, no, no. no, it’s not for sale. | 不不不 那个不卖 | 
| [03:22] | Can’t have that. Here, uh, try this. | 不要拿那个 试试这个吧 | 
| [03:25] | No, don’t eat this. Trust me. | 不 这个可不能吃 相信我 | 
| [03:26] | Moz, I need to talk to you. | 蚊子 我要跟你谈谈 | 
| [03:27] | – Not now, Neal. – This is important. | -不是时候 尼尔 -十万火急 | 
| [03:30] | Did you talk to a numbers runner recently? | 最近有联系过博彩销售人吗 | 
| [03:32] | Uh, yeah, Eddie Nine-ball. Why? | 有 艾迪·九球 怎么了 | 
| [03:34] | He’s dead, Moz. | 他死了 蚊子 | 
| [03:36] | Hey, listen up, New York underworld. | 听着 纽约地下世界的人们 | 
| [03:39] | I’m Frank De Luca Jr. from detroit, | 我是小弗兰克·德卢卡 来自底特律 | 
| [03:43] | and I’m here looking for a man | 我来找一个人 | 
| [03:44] | who’s known as “The dentist of Detroit.” | 他自称底特律牙医 | 
| [03:49] | So you think the dentist is a myth, huh? | 你们以为这牙医只是传说吗 | 
| [03:52] | No one man could do everything he’s done. | 没人能做到他做的那些事 | 
| [03:55] | Well, I’m here to tell you — the dentist is real, | 我要告诉你们 牙医确有其人 | 
| [03:59] | and I have good reason to believe | 而且我有理由相信 | 
| [04:00] | he’s right here in New York City. | 他就在纽约 | 
| [04:02] | And so, surely, one of you knows who the dentist is. | 所以你们当然有人知道谁是牙医 | 
| [04:09] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [04:10] | Please… | 请诸位 | 
| [04:12] | tell the dentist that I’m making an appointment, | 转告牙医 我邀他见面 | 
| [04:14] | and if he doesn’t keep it… | 如不赴约 | 
| [04:20] | …he can say goodbye to his friend. | 那就和他的朋友永别吧 | 
| [04:32] | That’s Mr. Jeffries. | 这是杰弗雷先生 | 
| [04:35] | What’s going on, Moz? | 发生了什么 蚊子 | 
| [04:36] | Neal… | 尼尔 | 
| [04:39] | I’m the dentist of Detroit. | 我就是底特律牙医 | 
| [05:06] | This everything from Organized Crime? | 这就是集团犯罪科的所有材料吗 | 
| [05:08] | Including a map of De Luca’s | 包括一张德卢卡 | 
| [05:09] | suspected movements around the city. | 在纽约可疑活动的路线图 | 
| [05:11] | What do you know about him? | 知道他什么料 | 
| [05:12] | De Luca Sr. was gunned down five months ago, | 老德卢卡五个月前被枪杀 | 
| [05:14] | leaving his son Frank to take over the family business. | 他儿子弗兰克接管了家族生意 | 
| [05:16] | Leo Mazzera — drives the car, scares the people. | 莱昂·马泽拉负责开车和恐吓 | 
| [05:19] | We got Caffrey’s tracking data cued up. | 我们更新了卡夫瑞的行踪数据 | 
| [05:21] | What did he do now? | 他干什么去了 | 
| [05:22] | Took an early lunch. | 提前午休 | 
| [05:24] | Yeah, remind me to stay on your good side. | 原来你也有仁慈的一面啊 | 
| [05:26] | You notice him perk up when Peter mentioned the Detroit mob? | 你注意到彼得提及底特律黑帮时他很激动 | 
| [05:28] | Yeah, but we’ve been tracking Caffrey for seven years. | 对 可我们跟踪卡夫瑞七年了 | 
| [05:30] | – He has no Detroit ties. – But Mozzie does. | -他和底特律没关系 -但蚊子有 | 
| [05:32] | Jones, overlay Neal’s tracking data with De Luca’s. | 琼斯 把尼尔的行踪数据叠加上去 | 
| [05:37] | De Luca’s in red. | 德卢卡是红色的 | 
| [05:38] | Look at that — | 看这里 | 
| [05:39] | Neal’s movements, De Luca’s movements. | 尼尔的活动地点和德卢卡重合 | 
| [05:42] | Looks like De Luca found who he was looking for. | 看德卢卡找到要找的人了 | 
| [05:46] | You’re not meeting De Luca. | 你不能去见德卢卡 | 
| [05:47] | I’m not going alone. | 我不会一个人去 | 
| [05:49] | I’ll have this in the sky to scan the area’s weak spots | 我会用这个检查那里的薄弱点 | 
| [05:52] | while you go to a higher-ground position | 而你在一个制高点 | 
| [05:54] | – with your laser — – Moz! | -带上你的镭射 -蚊子 | 
| [05:56] | Are you actively trying to die? | 你就这么去送死吗 | 
| [05:58] | You can’t take on De Luca. | 你搞不定德卢卡 | 
| [05:59] | Neal, I’m on a rescue mission! | 尼尔 这是营救任务 | 
| [06:00] | Mr. Jeffries is in trouble. | 杰弗雷先生有麻烦 | 
| [06:02] | Let’s keep talking this through. | 咱们还是从头捋一遍 | 
| [06:03] | How did De Luca find you? | 德卢卡怎么找到你的 | 
| [06:05] | Well, he knew I was connected to the group home. | 他知道我和儿童之家有联系 | 
| [06:07] | He must have tracked my donation. | 他肯定跟踪了我的捐款 | 
| [06:08] | Did you shore up your account? | 你有没有伪造账户 | 
| [06:09] | I had to transfer the cash immediately — | 我需要立即转账 | 
| [06:11] | Only had time to dummy back one account, | 只够时间伪造一个账户 | 
| [06:13] | not my usual four. | 平常都伪造四个 | 
| [06:14] | There you go. | 问题就在这里 | 
| [06:19] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 | 
| [06:20] | In case it’s De Luca. | 以防是德卢卡 | 
| [06:21] | I’m gonna stand behind you. | 我还是站在你后面吧 | 
| [06:22] | That’s wise. | 明智 | 
| [06:26] | That looks remarkably like Peter. | 怎么看都像是彼得 | 
| [06:28] | Hey, guys. What you doing? | 你俩在干什么 | 
| [06:30] | Oh, just being oppressed by the man — the usual. | 正被一个男人纠缠 他老是来找麻烦 | 
| [06:33] | Something for the crazy man who has everything? | 能为传说中的小叮当做点什么吗 | 
| [06:36] | Oh, that’s sweet Darnell, | 这位是可爱的达尼尔 | 
| [06:37] | my taste-tester. | 它负责试毒 | 
| [06:38] | You can never be too careful. | 人总是小心点好 | 
| [06:40] | You in danger, Mozzie? | 你有危险吗 蚊子 | 
| [06:42] | I live in danger, suit. | 我一直生活在危险中 探员叔 | 
| [06:44] | This wouldn’t have anything to do with Frank De Luca, would it? | 不会和弗兰克·德卢卡有关吧 | 
| [06:48] | Come on, guys. | 得了吧 伙计们 | 
| [06:49] | Organized Crime’s been following De Luca. | 集团犯罪科在盯德卢卡 | 
| [06:51] | I know he was here. | 我知道他来过这里 | 
| [06:54] | He’s forcing a meet with Moz using an old friend as leverage. | 他用蚊子的老友要挟他去赴约 | 
| [06:57] | – Neal. – Why? What does he want with you? | -尼尔 -为什么 他想对你怎样 | 
| [06:59] | I-I’m a man of many secrets, but I am going to that meeting. | 我有很多秘密 但我一定要去赴约 | 
| [07:02] | Absolutely not. De Luca’s dangerous. | 绝对不行 德卢卡是个危险人物 | 
| [07:04] | I-I’d like to see you try and stop me. | 有本事你就阻止我试试 | 
| [07:07] | Consider yourself a protected witness. | 你就当是保护证人 | 
| [07:09] | – You can’t do this! – Oh, I can. | -你不能这样 -我就能 | 
| [07:11] | – What does De Luca want with you? – He wants — | -德卢卡找你干什么 -他想 | 
| [07:13] | Don’t say it, Neal. | 不许说 尼尔 | 
| [07:15] | De Luca wants Mozzie | 德卢卡要抓蚊子 | 
| [07:16] | because he’s the dentist of Detroit. | 因为他是底特律牙医 | 
| [07:18] | Neal! Et tu, Brute? | 尼尔 竟有你吗 我的孩子 | 
| [07:20] | Et tu?! | 竟是你 | 
| [07:21] | I’m sorry. It’s to keep you safe. | 抱歉 我是为了保护你 | 
| [07:23] | Mozzie is the dentist of Detroit? | 蚊子是底特律牙医 | 
| [07:25] | I know. I’m still trying to wrap my head around it. | 我懂 我也在说服自己相信 | 
| [07:27] | You know, I resent your judgment | 我鄙视你们的判断 | 
| [07:28] | and your misguided misunderstanding | 以及对不理解的事物 | 
| [07:30] | of things you do not understand… | 妄下结论 | 
| [07:36] | Neal, the dentist is linked to hundreds of crimes | 尼尔 牙医涉案众多 | 
| [07:39] | going over decades — some really bad stuff. | 可追溯到几十年前 他无恶不作 | 
| [07:41] | Mozzie’s a lot of things, but he’s not bad. | 蚊子有很多面 可他和坏绝不沾边 | 
| [07:44] | Can you protect him? | 你会保护他吗 | 
| [07:45] | I can… | 我会 | 
| [07:47] | But I can’t ignore what he’s done. | 但我不能无视他的所作所为 | 
| [07:52] | Yeah, boss? | 头儿 | 
| [07:53] | Diana, get me everything you can find | 戴安 尽可能找出一切有关 | 
| [07:55] | on the dentist of Detroit. | 底特律牙医的资料 | 
| [07:57] | We’ve got our next case. | 我们有新案子了 | 
| [08:05] | Attica! | 阿提卡[暗指监狱暴动] | 
| [08:06] | Hunger strike! | 绝食抗议 | 
| [08:08] | What’s going on, Neal? | 怎么回事 尼尔 | 
| [08:08] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 | 
| [08:09] | He got on the bad side of the mob. | 他和黑帮不是一伙的 | 
| [08:11] | I didn’t know he did it as the dentist. | 我不知道他就是那个牙医 | 
| [08:13] | I didn’t. | 我真不知道 | 
| [08:14] | He told me some of the story. | 他跟我说过一些事 | 
| [08:15] | Let him tell you, too. | 让他也和你说说吧 | 
| [08:16] | I know why the caged bird sings! | 我知道笼中鸟为什么要歌唱了 | 
| [08:18] | How many suits do you have hiding out there? | 你们这儿有多少黑猫警长啊 | 
| [08:22] | I ask the questions. | 我只是来问问题 | 
| [08:24] | Did you find Mr. Jeffries yet? | 你们找到杰弗雷先生了吗 | 
| [08:25] | Does he even hear me? | 他都听不进我的话吗 | 
| [08:27] | Detroit police searched his home and office. | 底特律警方搜查了他的家和办公室 | 
| [08:30] | They didn’t find much, but his car is missing. | 没发现什么 但他的车不见了 | 
| [08:32] | It’s a good thing, Moz. | 这是好消息 蚊子 | 
| [08:33] | De Luca probably came around asking questions, | 德卢卡也许找过他问些事情 | 
| [08:35] | and Mr. Jeffries fled. | 然后杰弗雷先生逃走了 | 
| [08:37] | The dentist of Detroit — suspected mastermind | 底特律牙医 涉嫌策划 | 
| [08:41] | in at least three major securities frauds. | 至少三起股票欺诈案 | 
| [08:43] | I’ve also got a litany of violent crimes — | 我这还有一系列暴力犯罪的记录 | 
| [08:47] | assault, battery, aggravated assault, | 冲突 殴打 人身攻击 | 
| [08:50] | assault with intent to intimidate — | 威胁人身安全 | 
| [08:52] | page after page of this stuff. | 这些材料多了去 | 
| [08:54] | Are you the dentist? | 你是不是那个牙医 | 
| [08:57] | No comment. | 无可奉告 | 
| [08:59] | Neal’s convinced me to hear you out | 是尼尔要我来听你的说法 | 
| [09:02] | so I can decide whether or not to book you. | 这样我才能决定是否指控你 | 
| [09:04] | Talk to him, Moz — | 告诉他吧 蚊子 | 
| [09:06] | if not to help yourself, then to help Jeffries. | 即使不为你自己 也是在帮杰弗雷 | 
| [09:08] | Just tell him the story. | 把你的故事告诉他 | 
| [09:12] | We talk about Jeffries first. | 我们先来谈谈杰弗雷 | 
| [09:13] | Fine. | 好 | 
| [09:18] | Start talking. | 开始吧 | 
| [09:22] | Detroit, 1969. | 底特律 1969年 | 
| [09:24] | We just put a man on the moon, | 那时我们刚登陆月球 | 
| [09:26] | gas was 35 cents, | 油价才35美分 | 
| [09:27] | and I was orphaned. | 而我是个孤儿 | 
| [09:35] | Hey, there, little man. | 哎呀 小家伙 | 
| [09:37] | Isaac Jeffries found me. | 以撒·杰弗雷发现了我 | 
| [09:40] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 | 
| [09:45] | You want your little friend? | 想要你的小伙伴吗 | 
| [09:46] | He was the best thing that ever happened to me. | 他是我一生中遇到的最好的人 | 
| [09:48] | I see his name is Mozart, huh? | 他叫莫扎特吧 | 
| [09:53] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事 | 
| [09:57] | As you can imagine, | 你也能想象得到 | 
| [09:58] | growing up an orphan in 1970s Detroit | 上世纪70年代的底特律 | 
| [10:01] | wasn’t all gumdrops and unicorns, | 一个孤儿的童年可没那么美好 | 
| [10:03] | especially for a small kid with thick glasses. | 尤其是还戴着厚镜片的小孩 | 
| [10:06] | Don’t let him get it! | 别给他 | 
| [10:07] | Throw it in the mud! | 把它丢进泥里 | 
| [10:14] | Look, his eye came off. | 看啊 它的眼睛掉了 | 
| [10:15] | Now he needs glasses like you. | 这下它和一样要戴眼镜了 | 
| [10:18] | That bear was the only thing I had left of my real parents. | 那只熊是我亲生父母留给我的唯一东西 | 
| [10:23] | You’re having a hard time with the other kids, aren’t you? | 你和别的小孩处得不太愉快吧 | 
| [10:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [10:26] | Well, they’re intimidated | 好吧 他们是在嫉妒 | 
| [10:28] | ’cause you’re smarter, and they know it. | 你比他们聪明 他们都知道 | 
| [10:31] | “There is no knowledge that is not power.” | “知识无一不是力量” | 
| [10:35] | – You know who said that? – Unh-unh. | -知道是谁说的吗 -不知道 | 
| [10:37] | Ralph Waldo Emerson. | 拉尔夫·沃尔多·爱默生 | 
| [10:39] | Now, you strive for knowledge, | 现在你要为知识而奋斗 | 
| [10:41] | use what you learn, | 并学以致用 | 
| [10:43] | and you’ll always stay ahead of them. | 你就能永远比他们强 | 
| [10:44] | Mr. Jeffries fixed it. | 杰弗雷先生把它修好了 | 
| [10:46] | He was the one person who looked out for me. | 他是唯一关心我的人 | 
| [10:49] | There you are, good as new — | 给你 和新的一样 | 
| [10:52] | well, maybe with a bit more character. | 这样反而更有个性吧 | 
| [10:55] | Character defines personality, | 个性决定人格 | 
| [10:57] | And in that department, | 而就这点而言 | 
| [10:59] | your cup runneth over, little man. | 你可是潜力无限 小家伙 | 
| [11:03] | From that day on, | 从那天起 | 
| [11:05] | I read everything I could get my hands on — | 我便开始阅读我接触到的一切书籍 | 
| [11:08] | Emerson’s “Self-reliance,” | 爱默生的《自立》 | 
| [11:10] | Thomas Pynchon’s “V.,” | 托马斯·品钦的《V.》 | 
| [11:12] | Erich Fromm’s “Escape from freedom,” | 埃里希·弗罗姆的《逃避自由》 | 
| [11:15] | Du Picq’s “Battle studies.” | 杜·皮克的《战斗研究》 | 
| [11:17] | I took Jeffries’ advice | 我听取了杰弗雷的建议 | 
| [11:18] | and used that knowledge to fight my own wars. | 用知识赢得自己的战争 | 
| [11:21] | Seriously, I don’t have any money for you, Billy. | 说真的 我没钱给你 比利 | 
| [11:23] | Try Kenny Nusbaum. | 去找肯尼·努斯鲍姆吧 | 
| [11:25] | I saw him stealing a $20 out of locker 9. | 我看到他从9号储物柜里偷了20块 | 
| [11:27] | Oh, wait. | 慢着 | 
| [11:28] | Locker 9’s yours, isn’t it, Biily? | 9号储物柜不就是你的吗 比利 | 
| [11:32] | Let go of my hair! | 别拽我的头发 | 
| [11:33] | Or you’ll do what? | 拽了又怎么样 | 
| [11:35] | Those with no eyes to read readily | 那些不用心阅读的人 | 
| [11:37] | are doomed to the worst errors… | 注定会犯最愚蠢的错误 | 
| [11:40] | To paraphrase Du Picq. | 改写自杜·皮克 | 
| [11:41] | I didn’t take your money! | 我没拿你的钱 | 
| [11:48] | Jeffries saved me. | 杰弗雷拯救了我 | 
| [11:50] | He gave me a life, and he told me how to live it. | 他给了我全新的生活 还告诉我如何生存 | 
| [11:52] | Do you have any idea where he might be? | 你知道他可能在哪里吗 | 
| [11:54] | Well, we exchanged secret messages over the years, | 数年来我们一直秘密交换信息 | 
| [11:57] | but… | 但是… | 
| [12:00] | Wait, when they searched his house, | 等等 他们搜查他房子的时候 | 
| [12:02] | did they find any stuffed animals? | 有没有发现一些毛绒玩具 | 
| [12:04] | Yeah. | 有 | 
| [12:05] | Yeah, they, uh — the cops thought it was odd | 警察一开始觉得很奇怪 | 
| [12:08] | until they realized he worked at a group home. | 后来意识到他在孤儿院工作 | 
| [12:10] | Right here — elephant, tiger, bear. | 这里 大象 老虎 熊 | 
| [12:12] | The — the bear! | 熊 | 
| [12:13] | The bear is me. | 熊就是我 | 
| [12:15] | It was holding an apple. | 它拿着一个苹果 | 
| [12:16] | That was a clue, the big apple. | 那就是线索 大苹果[代表纽约] | 
| [12:18] | He’s coming here to warn me. | 他要来这警告我 | 
| [12:20] | You’re… sure about that? | 你…确定吗 | 
| [12:23] | I think I am. | 我确定 | 
| [12:24] | The FBI will find Jeffries, | 联调局会找到杰弗雷 | 
| [12:26] | and we’ll put him under protection. | 并设法保护他 | 
| [12:27] | What if they find him first? | 要是那帮人先找到他怎么办 | 
| [12:29] | I have to go to De Luca’s meeting. | 我必须去见德卢卡 | 
| [12:30] | No, Mozzie, De Luca may have already killed one man. | 不行 蚊子 德卢卡可能已经杀了一个人 | 
| [12:33] | We don’t want to add you to that list. | 我们不想让你也成为牺牲品 | 
| [12:34] | They don’t know what the dentist looks like. | 他们不知道牙医长什么样 | 
| [12:36] | I could go in Mozzie’s place. | 我可以代替蚊子去 | 
| [12:37] | Neal… | 尼尔 | 
| [12:38] | You’ll never pass as the dentist. | 你冒充不了牙医 | 
| [12:41] | I could be his assistant. | 我可以当他的助手 | 
| [12:42] | This isn’t your fight. | 这不关你的事 | 
| [12:44] | No, it’s not. | 嗯 确实无关 | 
| [12:45] | But you are my friend. | 但你是我的朋友 | 
| [12:48] | Stay put. | 待在这儿别乱跑 | 
| [12:57] | North sniper team set. | 北部狙击小组就位 | 
| [12:58] | Ground unit moving into position. | 地面部队正移动到位 | 
| [13:01] | South sniper team set. | 南部狙击小组就位 | 
| [13:03] | All right, snipers are in position. | 好了 狙击手都已就位 | 
| [13:05] | We have Jones standing by with S.W.A.T. | 琼斯和特警部队正在待命 | 
| [13:07] | You’ll be transmitting through this. | 你用这个传送讯息 | 
| [13:09] | Any problems, Mozzie’s waiting by the phone. | 要是有任何问题 蚊子随时会接应你 | 
| [13:12] | Got it. Don’t worry, Peter. | 明白 别担心了 彼得 | 
| [13:15] | I’ll be watching from the car. | 我会在车里监视 | 
| [13:16] | All right. | 好 | 
| [13:28] | Mr. De Luca? | 德卢卡先生吗 | 
| [13:30] | We’ve got eyes on De Luca. | 已瞄准德卢卡 | 
| [13:32] | You — I remember you from the warehouse. | 是你 我记得在仓库见过你 | 
| [13:35] | You’re too young to be the dentist. | 你太年轻了 不可能是牙医 | 
| [13:38] | I’m not the dentist. I’m his lip man. | 我不是牙医 我是他的传话人 | 
| [13:40] | Oh, you’re his lip man. | 你是他的传话人 | 
| [13:42] | He’s his lip man. | 他是传话人 | 
| [13:43] | Well, I do my own talking. | 我把话说清楚 | 
| [13:45] | And my message goes directly to the dentist, | 我要直接和那个牙医对话 | 
| [13:48] | not to some flunky, | 而不是个跑腿的 | 
| [13:49] | So no dentist, no deal, all right? | 也就是牙医不来 一切免谈 懂吗 | 
| [13:52] | He’s a no-show. Jeffries will be mortified. | 他爽约了 杰弗雷的处境可尴尬了 | 
| [13:55] | Hey, hey, all right, all right, all right. | 好吧 | 
| [13:57] | Hey. The dentist is here. | 牙医就在这儿 | 
| [14:00] | Neal, what are you doing? | 尼尔 你要做什么 | 
| [14:02] | Where? | 在哪 | 
| [14:04] | Black sedan, north side of the street. | 街北边的黑色轿车里 | 
| [14:08] | Well, that could be anybody. | 我怎么知道他是不是牙医 | 
| [14:09] | I’ll need some proof. | 我要证据 | 
| [14:13] | Okay. | 好啊 | 
| [14:17] | Ask him a question. | 问他个问题 | 
| [14:22] | Diana, have Mozzie take over this call. | 戴安 让蚊子接电话 | 
| [14:28] | The dentist is in. | 牙医来了 | 
| [14:30] | Mr. De Luca has a question for you. | 德卢卡先生有问题要问你 | 
| [14:33] | Ask him… | 问他… | 
| [14:36] | what’s his favorite ice cream? | 最喜欢的冰欺凌是什么口味 | 
| [14:40] | Mr. De Luca would like to know, | 德卢卡先生想知道 | 
| [14:41] | what is your favorite ice cream? | 你最喜欢哪种口味的冰欺凌 | 
| [14:43] | Seriously? | 真的假的 | 
| [14:45] | Bubble gum. | 泡泡糖 | 
| [14:48] | Bubble gum. | 泡泡糖 | 
| [14:56] | Dentist pulled a con — a big one — on my father. | 牙医给我父亲 下过一个很大的套 | 
| [15:00] | I want him to pull the same hustle | 我希望他给纽约的这家伙 | 
| [15:01] | on this guy here in New York | 下一个同样的套 | 
| [15:03] | who, uh, wasn’t so friendly to me. | 这人对我不太友好 | 
| [15:05] | – Who’s the mark? – Patrick O’Leary. | -目标是谁 -帕催·奥莱利 | 
| [15:07] | Irish mob. | 爱尔兰黑帮成员 | 
| [15:08] | All the details are in there. | 详细资料都在里面 | 
| [15:19] | De Luca thinks O’Leary’s responsible | 德卢卡认为是奥莱利 | 
| [15:21] | for his father’s death. | 害死了他父亲 | 
| [15:22] | Rule number one — don’t mess with the family. | 第一诫 别掺和家族事件 | 
| [15:23] | He came all the way here | 他大老远来就是为了 | 
| [15:25] | to put the dentist in the middle of a mob war. | 让牙医卷入黑帮斗争 | 
| [15:27] | Mozzie gets caught in the crossfire. | 这下蚊子被牵扯到两股势力中 | 
| [15:28] | Two birds, one stone. | 一石二鸟 | 
| [15:31] | What sort of con did Mozzie pull to | 蚊子设了什么骗局 | 
| [15:32] | have De Luca so pissed? | 让德卢卡这么耿耿于怀 | 
| [15:34] | I don’t know, but it involved | 不知道 但估计和他曾经 | 
| [15:36] | stealing 500 grandfrom De Luca’s dad. | 骗走德卢卡老爸50万美元有关 | 
| [15:38] | No wonder they’ve got it out for the dentist. | 难怪他们要找牙医 | 
| [15:41] | Who they think is you. | 他们认为你就是牙医 | 
| [15:42] | What’s that look? I don’t like that look. | 你那什么表情 我不喜欢你这表情 | 
| [15:44] | De Luca wants the dentist to run a con. | 德卢卡想让牙医下一个套 | 
| [15:46] | If you go through with it… | 如果你按他的意思去做… | 
| [15:47] | and put the cash in De Luca’s hand, | 把钱交到德卢卡手里 | 
| [15:48] | we got him on extortion. | 我们就能以敲诈罪逮捕他 | 
| [15:49] | De Luca goes down, | 要是德卢卡被拿下 | 
| [15:50] | and Mozzie and Jeffries are free. | 蚊子和杰弗雷也就没事了 | 
| [15:52] | That’s why we pay you the big bucks… | 真不愧我们付你这么多薪水 | 
| [15:55] | …if we paid you. | 如果要付的话 | 
| [15:56] | Think we can get Mozzie to tell us how he did it? | 蚊子会告诉我们他到底干了什么吗 | 
| [15:58] | You threaten him with a future of toilet wine, | 你可以威胁他下半辈子蹲牢房 | 
| [16:00] | And he will sing like a canary. | 他就会像金丝雀一样叽叽喳喳全招了 | 
| [16:02] | I can scare him pretty good. | 那我得好好吓唬吓唬他 | 
| [16:09] | Before I tell you anything, | 在我全盘托出之前 | 
| [16:11] | I want complete immunity | 先保证我的完全豁免权 | 
| [16:12] | and the truth behind DARPA’s — | 还有国防高级研究计划局背后的… | 
| [16:14] | No and no. | 想都别想 | 
| [16:15] | You are still a suspect in a dozen other crimes. | 你现在还是多起罪案的嫌疑人 | 
| [16:18] | Start talking. | 快说 | 
| [16:21] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [16:22] | But the statute of limitation | 但时效法规定 | 
| [16:23] | protects crimes committed by a minor. | 未成年犯法不获罪 | 
| [16:26] | Minor? How long ago did this happen? | 未成年人 这是什么时候的事 | 
| [16:31] | When I was 12. | 我十二岁的时候 | 
| [16:32] | You were 12 when you stole 500 grand from the Detroit mob? | 你十二岁就从底特律黑帮偷了五十万 | 
| [16:35] | Gifted child. | 哥是神童 | 
| [16:36] | There’s your immunity. Talk. | 你有豁免权了 说吧 | 
| [16:40] | Look, when you’re an orphan, | 如果你们是孤儿 | 
| [16:42] | A-a family is like your Holy Grail. | 那家庭就是你追寻的圣杯 | 
| [16:45] | Mr. Jeffries worked really hard to find me one, and he did, | 杰弗雷先生费尽心思为我找到 | 
| [16:49] | A wonderful urbane couple from Sterling Heights. | 一户来自斯特灵海茨的上等人家 | 
| [16:53] | They taught me about all the finest things in life — | 他们教会了我生命中所有美好的事物 | 
| [16:56] | Music, art. | 音乐 艺术 | 
| [16:59] | They were quite decent… | 他们相当正派 | 
| [17:03] | …for people who wore suits. | 和那些衣冠禽兽完全不同 | 
| [17:08] | What went wrong? | 后来怎么了 | 
| [17:10] | They had a son — | 他们有个儿子 | 
| [17:12] | an only child. | 独生子 | 
| [17:14] | Their son — he got jealous, | 他嫉妒我 | 
| [17:15] | So he stole a priceless family heirloom | 所以他偷了一件天价的传家宝 | 
| [17:18] | and pinned the crime on me, and I got scared… | 还栽赃到我身上 我很害怕 | 
| [17:23] | ran away. | 就逃走了 | 
| [17:25] | I hit the streets. | 我沦落街头 | 
| [17:26] | I got a job making book for a numbers guy. | 我找了份替赌马人代下赌注的活 | 
| [17:30] | Before long, I knew the business better than he did. | 没过多久 我就比他更熟悉业务 | 
| [17:33] | I’m tellin’ you, Biggie, | 我跟你说 大个儿 | 
| [17:34] | if we open a policy bank, | 要是我们开一家政策银行 | 
| [17:35] | we can centralize where runners report bets, | 就能把赌马的赌注集中起来 | 
| [17:38] | we can hire more people, and we can triple our profits. | 雇更多的人 将盈利提升三倍 | 
| [17:41] | Ah! Get lost, kid. | 闪开 小屁孩儿 | 
| [17:43] | Biggie? Seriously? | 大个儿 不是吧 | 
| [17:46] | Problem was, who’s gonna trust a kid? | 问题是 谁会相信小孩 | 
| [17:49] | Adults like to feel superior. | 大人们有种优越感 | 
| [17:51] | They want to think they’re smarter than everyone else. | 他们总以为自己比别人聪明 | 
| [17:54] | So I learned the art of the con. | 所以我学会了欺骗艺术 | 
| [17:57] | Dang, Bruno, six in a row! | 该死 布鲁诺 你连赢六盘了 | 
| [17:59] | Sometimes I wish I worked for someone | 有时我希望能为 | 
| [18:01] | who knew what he was doing, | 知道自己在干什么的人做事 | 
| [18:03] | Someone with some brains, you know? | 有头脑的人 知道吗 | 
| [18:04] | Like you. | 比如说你 | 
| [18:07] | Oh, Bruno, not the hair, man. | 布鲁诺 我不是说头发 伙计 | 
| [18:10] | You got yourself a patsy. | 你把他骗了过来 | 
| [18:12] | You use what you learn. | 这是活学活用 | 
| [18:13] | I talked Bruno into opening a back office | 我说服布鲁诺在一间博彩厅里 | 
| [18:16] | in a betting parlor. | 开了个事务所 | 
| [18:17] | He was the public face of the dentist. | 他表面上是牙医 | 
| [18:19] | I was the brains. | 而我在背后出谋划策 | 
| [18:21] | Why “the dentist”? | 为什么要叫”牙医” | 
| [18:23] | I was 12. | 我那时才12岁 | 
| [18:24] | A dentist was the scariest thing I could think of, | 牙医是我能想到的最恐怖的人 | 
| [18:26] | And…it worked. | 而且 这很有效 | 
| [18:28] | Together, Bruno and I | 布鲁诺和我经营着 | 
| [18:30] | ran the biggest street lottery in town, | 镇上最大的马票点 | 
| [18:32] | had runners working for us all over the city. | 雇人为我们在全城来回跑腿 | 
| [18:38] | The dentist is busy. Come back later. | 牙医现在很忙 请待会再来 | 
| [18:40] | People loved us… | 人们都很喜欢我们… | 
| [18:43] | except the ones who owed us money. | 除了那些欠我们钱的 | 
| [18:46] | That’s when De Luca came in. | 德卢卡那时就出现了 | 
| [18:48] | He didn’t like me cutting into his profits. | 他看不惯我抢了他的生意 | 
| [18:51] | Frankie JR., stay by the car. | 小弗兰克 看着车子 | 
| [18:56] | De Luca caught wind of the dentist, | 德卢卡听说了牙医这个人 | 
| [18:59] | threatened Bruno into closing shop. | 就威胁布鲁诺关掉这家店 | 
| [19:01] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么看 | 
| [19:05] | I wanted payback, | 我要以牙还牙 | 
| [19:06] | So I got De Luca Sr. On a wire con. | 所以我设局骗了老德卢卡 | 
| [19:09] | He went in for 500 large. | 他下了五十万美元的赌注 | 
| [19:12] | How’d he find out you were the kid behind the curtain? | 他怎么发现是你干的 | 
| [19:14] | Bruno sold me out. | 布鲁诺出卖了我 | 
| [19:15] | He told them I was the dentist. | 他告诉他们 我就是牙医 | 
| [19:17] | I had to retire the moniker — no more dentist. | 我换了名字 之后再也没有牙医这个人了 | 
| [19:20] | I took the money, left for New York, | 我带上钱 来到了纽约 | 
| [19:23] | And became a new person. | 换了个新身份 | 
| [19:25] | All right, what about everything | 好吧 那这之后被认为 | 
| [19:27] | attributed to the dentist since then? | 是牙医干的那些事呢 | 
| [19:29] | De Luca didn’t want the world to know | 德卢卡不想让大家知道 | 
| [19:31] | he’d been taken by a prepubescent grifter. | 他被一个天才小男孩骗了 | 
| [19:33] | He started the rumor that the dentist was superman. | 他开始散布谣言 说牙医是超人 | 
| [19:36] | Yep. | 没错 | 
| [19:37] | The dentist became the perfect patsy | 这下牙医成了东北地区 | 
| [19:39] | for every criminal in the northeast. | 所有案子的绝佳替罪羊 | 
| [19:41] | You’re a living conspiracy theory. | 你还真是一肚子阴谋论 | 
| [19:44] | See? They do exist. | 看见没 阴谋确实存在 | 
| [19:46] | Ohio turnpike clocked Jeffries’ car | 几小时前 俄亥俄州收费公路 | 
| [19:48] | running a toll a couple of hours ago. | 拍到了杰弗雷的车子在收费口 | 
| [19:49] | Mr. Jeffries would never run a toll. | 杰弗雷先生从不走收费公路 | 
| [19:51] | He’s a very conscientious driver. | 他很谨慎 | 
| [19:54] | Wait! That’s another clue! | 等等 那是新线索 | 
| [19:56] | Do they have a photo? | 他们有照片吗 | 
| [19:58] | It’s on its way. | 马上就有了 | 
| [19:59] | Look, mozzie’s given us everything we need | 听着 蚊子把怎么骗奥莱利的 | 
| [20:01] | to run the con on O’Leary. | 所有细节都告诉了我们 | 
| [20:03] | What are you gonna do with him now? | 你现在要怎么处理他 | 
| [20:05] | I’m gonna check and recheck every case in this file. | 我会反复核查文件里的每个案子 | 
| [20:08] | Your story better hold up. | 你最好没有说谎 | 
| [20:10] | It will. | 那是当然 | 
| [20:11] | You’re in danger, | 你现在有危险 | 
| [20:12] | and you’re a liability to us on the street. | 出去只会给我们惹麻烦 | 
| [20:14] | Jones, take him to a safe house. | 琼斯 带他去安全屋 | 
| [20:16] | An FBI-monitored safe house? | 被联邦调查局监控着吗 | 
| [20:18] | That’s legalized torture! | 真会对折磨合理化 | 
| [20:21] | It’s that, or I set you in lockdown | 你给我老实待着 不然关你禁闭 | 
| [20:23] | until this is over. | 不完事别想出来 | 
| [20:24] | Ah, safe house it is. | 我还是选安全屋吧 | 
| [20:25] | But — but I have demands. | 但我有条件 | 
| [20:26] | My atopic eczema requires custom-made silk pajamas. | 我有异位性湿疹 要定做的丝质睡袍 | 
| [20:30] | Reading glasses, slippers, sleep machine — all vital. | 还要老花镜 拖鞋 睡眠机 缺一不可 | 
| [20:34] | Oh, and — and I have soft gums, | 另外 我牙龈很脆弱 | 
| [20:36] | So I’ll be needing my electronic toothbrush. | 所以我还要电动牙刷 | 
| [20:37] | Do we look like your errand boys? | 我们看起来像为你跑腿的吗 | 
| [20:39] | Fine. Then no complaints | 也行 那我今晚裸睡 | 
| [20:41] | when I’m forced to sleep in the nude tonight. | 你们可别怪我 | 
| [20:44] | – Make a list. – I’ll make a list. | -列份清单 -我去列份清单 | 
| [20:51] | You’re giving me a headache. | 你要把我整疯了 | 
| [20:52] | This isn’t exactly the plaza of safe houses, is it? | 这安全屋也太那啥了吧 | 
| [20:55] | The mattress isn’t hypoallergenic. | 床垫脏兮兮的 | 
| [20:57] | I saw a dead mouse on the bathroom radiator. | 我在卫生间的暖气附近发现一只死老鼠 | 
| [20:59] | Ah, lucky bastard got out while he could. | 真是身在福中不知福 | 
| [21:01] | All right, here are the items you requested, Moz. | 你要的东西都在这了 蚊子 | 
| [21:04] | Oh, great. Right here. | 太棒了 放这儿 | 
| [21:07] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [21:08] | Oh, you touch anything, | 你要是敢碰任何东西 | 
| [21:10] | and you’ll be hearing from my lawyer. | 就等着我律师来找你吧 | 
| [21:11] | – You are your lawyer. – Scared? | -你自己不就是吗 -怕了吗 | 
| [21:14] | Got pictures of Jeffries at the toll. | 杰弗雷在收费站的照片有了 | 
| [21:16] | Oh, let me see that. | 让我看看 | 
| [21:18] | Look what’s on the dashboard. | 看仪表板上有什么 | 
| [21:20] | Yeah, a book, a CD. | 一本书 一张唱片 | 
| [21:21] | A particular book, a particular CD. | 是特别的书 特别的唱片 | 
| [21:24] | “Escape from freedom.” | 《逃避自由》 | 
| [21:26] | A masterpiece. | 神作啊 | 
| [21:27] | And the CD — “La femme.” | 还有唱片 “女性” | 
| [21:29] | Freedom. Femme. | 自由 女性 | 
| [21:32] | – Lady Liberty. – Yes! | -自由女神 -没错 | 
| [21:33] | He’ll be going to the statue of liberty when he gets here. | 他到纽约后会去自由女神那 | 
| [21:38] | I-I guess it’s worth checking out. | 我觉得这值得一查 | 
| [21:41] | You guess? | 你觉得 | 
| [21:42] | You see what I have to put up with because of you? | 看到了吧 都是因为你 | 
| [21:44] | How long do I have to stay in this stygian limbo? | 我还要在这地狱深渊里呆多久 | 
| [21:47] | You won’t be safe until we run the con | 只有等到我们让德卢卡上钩 | 
| [21:48] | and get De Luca in cuffs, okay? | 并将其逮捕 你才会安全 好吗 | 
| [21:50] | I beg of you, hurry, for the sake of my sanity. | 求你快点 不然我真要疯了 | 
| [21:53] | And mine. | 我也是 | 
| [22:00] | This is our mark — Patrick O’Leary. | 这是我们的目标 帕催·奥莱利 | 
| [22:02] | Those of you from organized crime know him well. | 集团犯罪科的同僚们肯定对他不陌生 | 
| [22:04] | De Luca plans to scam O’Leary | 德卢卡计划通过设骗局 | 
| [22:07] | for half a mil in a wire con | 从奥莱利手上骗走五十万 | 
| [22:09] | and pin it on the dentist. | 再把罪名推到牙医身上 | 
| [22:10] | This is our chance to take them both down | 这是我们一举两得 | 
| [22:12] | and stop a mob war. | 取缔黑帮的好机会 | 
| [22:13] | De Luca is coercing the dentist into running the con for him. | 德卢卡强迫牙医帮他行骗 | 
| [22:17] | Now, unfortunately, | 不方便的是 | 
| [22:18] | De Luca wants his guy present at the scam | 德卢卡要他的人参与其中 | 
| [22:20] | to make sure things are running smoothly. | 以确保事态进展顺利 | 
| [22:22] | Which means we’ll have to go through with the wire con | 所以我们必须下套骗到奥莱利的钱 | 
| [22:25] | if we’re gonna put the cash in De Luca’s hands. | 才能使德卢卡人赃并获 | 
| [22:26] | I’ll need a half dozen flat screens, | 我要六台平面显示屏 | 
| [22:28] | professional satellite equipment, | 专业卫星设备 | 
| [22:30] | and video-delaying software. | 还有延迟摄影软件 | 
| [22:31] | We’re gonna build a betting site to rival the competition. | 我们要建一个投注网点与对手竞争 | 
| [22:34] | How do we get O’leary there? | 我们怎么把奥莱利引出来 | 
| [22:35] | Eliminate the competition. | 把对手踢出局 | 
| [22:44] | Come on, guys. | 走吧 伙计们 | 
| [22:45] | Enjoy your ride downtown, gentlemen. | 祝你们在局里过得愉快 先生们 | 
| [22:50] | What’s this — some kind of bust? | 这算什么 突击检查吗 | 
| [22:52] | Illegal off-track betting. Site’s closed. | 因为非法外围投注 这个网点被查封了 | 
| [22:54] | Anonymous tip was called in. | 一位匿名人士举报的 | 
| [22:56] | You a customer? | 你是顾客吗 | 
| [22:57] | Innocent bystander. | 我只是围观群众 | 
| [22:59] | Besides, your car looks filled up. | 另外 你们的车好像装不下了 | 
| [23:01] | We can make some room. | 我们可以腾出些空间 | 
| [23:03] | It can tow up to 5,000 pounds. | 它能拖五千磅重的东西 | 
| [23:05] | Come on, big fella. Watch your head. | 来吧 大块头 小心撞到头 | 
| [23:14] | Sorry to hear about your place, O’Leary. | 听说你这场子被封了 真可惜 奥莱利 | 
| [23:18] | If you need something new… | 如果你需要新家伙… | 
| [23:21] | 5715 Park Avenue South | 公园大道南 5715号 | 
| [23:23] | You’re the rat who probably called the feds. | 你就是那个举报我们的垃圾吧 | 
| [23:26] | That would be my boss. | 是我老板干的 | 
| [23:27] | He’s trying to drive business his way. | 他想按他的方式来赚钱 | 
| [23:30] | Those were my friends. Tell your boss he’ll be sorry. | 那些人是我兄弟 告诉你老板 他会后悔的 | 
| [23:33] | Sure thing… | 没问题 | 
| [23:36] | Or I could help you send a stronger message. | 或者我帮你带条更强硬的口信 | 
| [23:40] | What does that mean? | 你这什么意思 | 
| [23:41] | My boss has me picking up strays on the sidewalk | 我老板老是支我做一些小打小闹的事 | 
| [23:44] | like a bench advertisement. | 他把我当成发小广告的 | 
| [23:45] | We have our differences. | 我们合不来 | 
| [23:46] | So you’re on the outs with your boss. What do I care? | 你和你老板关系不好 关我什么事 | 
| [23:48] | Because I can help you take him down. | 因为我能帮你扳倒他 | 
| [23:50] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [23:52] | A lip man trying to move up in the world. | 不过是个想往上爬的马仔 | 
| [23:58] | How ’bout we take this conversation | 我们换个私密点的地方 | 
| [23:59] | somewhere a little more private? | 继续说吧 | 
| [24:08] | I still can’t believe you’ve got Mozzie | 我还是不敢相信你让蚊子 | 
| [24:10] | in an FBI-monitored hotel. | 呆在联调局监控的宾馆 | 
| [24:12] | We call it a safe house, | 那个叫安全房 | 
| [24:14] | and Diana’s headed there for company. | 戴安已经过去看着他了 | 
| [24:16] | Ooh, muffins. | 美味小松饼 | 
| [24:18] | Ah, ah, no. These are for Mozzie. | 别馋嘴 这些要给蚊子 | 
| [24:19] | Oh, seriously? You really feel that bad for him? | 不是吧 你真这么同情他 | 
| [24:22] | Him, Diana cooped up together in that room… | 把他和戴安关在同一间房… | 
| [24:24] | You’re amused by all this. | 你是等着看好戏吧 | 
| [24:25] | You just want to go there on your own, don’t you? | 想亲自去看看 对吧 | 
| [24:27] | Yeah. Can you blame me? | 是 这能怪我嘛 | 
| [24:28] | No. But you’ll need permission from the head agent | 不 不过你要想见他 | 
| [24:31] | if you want to see him. | 还得请示一下上级 | 
| [24:32] | Oh, really? | 是嘛 | 
| [24:36] | Please? | 求你了 | 
| [24:38] | – Permission granted. – Thank you. | -批准 -谢谢 | 
| [24:41] | All right, now, on a serious note, | 好了 问你个正经事 | 
| [24:43] | this case that you’re doing with Neal — is it dangerous? | 你和尼尔办的这个案子 危险吗 | 
| [24:45] | No, it’s more fun than dangerous. | 不危险 倒是很好玩 | 
| [24:47] | You saw “The sting,” Right? | 看过《骗中骗》吧 | 
| [24:47] | 《骗中骗》: 由罗伯特·雷福德 与保罗·纽曼出演 | |
| [24:48] | Yeah, something to do with horses and betting. | 看过 好像和赌马有关 | 
| [24:50] | If the mob’s involved, how could it not be dangerous? | 黑帮都卷进来了 怎么会不危险 | 
| [24:54] | Door’s open, Neal. | 门开着呢 尼尔 | 
| [25:01] | Who knew the ball and chain cleaned up so nice? | 老婆在手 打扮不愁 | 
| [25:03] | Ah, you don’t look so bad yourself. | 你这身也不赖呀 | 
| [25:04] | So, who’s Newman and who’s Redford? | 那谁是纽曼 谁是雷福德 | 
| [25:06] | I’m Newman. He’s Redford. | 我是纽曼 他是雷福德 | 
| [25:08] | Did you talk to De Luca? | 和德卢卡谈过没 | 
| [25:09] | Yeah, he’s dropping Leo at the parlor in an hour. | 谈过 他一小时内把莱昂带到场子来 | 
| [25:11] | – We should go. – Oh, wait. Before you go, hold on. | -该走了 -等等 先别走 | 
| [25:13] | I got to get this. | 这得拍照留念 | 
| [25:15] | All right, prom picture. | 来吧 舞会合影 | 
| [25:17] | Say “Cheese.” | 说”茄子” | 
| [25:18] | Cheese. | 茄子 | 
| [25:19] | Beautiful. Be safe, please. | 帅气 注意安全 | 
| [25:21] | We will. | 放心好了 | 
| [25:25] | What do you say, Newman? | 纽曼 怎样 | 
| [25:26] | You ready to scam half a million dollars for the Detroit mob? | 准备好为底特律黑帮诈骗五十万了没 | 
| [25:29] | Let’s go, kid. | 走吧 小子 | 
| [25:49] | Not a bad setup. | 这鸿门宴够排场 | 
| [25:50] | Glad you like it. | 真有幸能入你法眼 | 
| [25:52] | Building it was like pulling teeth. | 布置会场跟拔牙没什么两样 | 
| [25:54] | Dentist humor. | 牙医式幽默 | 
| [25:55] | – You’re enjoying yourself. – Yeah. | -你好像乐在其中呀 -当然 | 
| [25:58] | Looks like we got company. | 人到了 | 
| [26:00] | There’s De Luca’s guy. | 是德卢卡的马仔 | 
| [26:02] | All right, I’m on it. | 好吧 交给我 | 
| [26:07] | Looks like the kind of place | 看来有人要在这里 | 
| [26:08] | someone could lose a lot of money. | 出血本儿了 | 
| [26:10] | O’leary close? | 奥莱利到了没 | 
| [26:11] | Yeah, our guys clocked him leaving his office | 快了 我们的人看到他 | 
| [26:12] | 10 minutes ago. | 十分钟前离开了办公室 | 
| [26:14] | Well, by the time he gets here, | 等他到这里 | 
| [26:15] | there’s gonna be five races left on the card. | 赛单上就只剩下五场比赛 | 
| [26:16] | That’s five chances to get the money. | 也就是五次捞钱的机会 | 
| [26:18] | Can you do it? | 你能行吗 | 
| [26:19] | Yeah. | 当然 | 
| [26:22] | You know, you could have at least baked a file into these. | 你至少应该在这里面藏把锉刀 | 
| [26:25] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 | 
| [26:26] | I don’t think they have love seats in the joint. | 局子里可没有双人沙发 | 
| [26:28] | Oh, the joint? | 局子 | 
| [26:29] | Oh, do you know your way around the big house, do you? | 我看你连局子大门朝哪开都不知道吧 | 
| [26:31] | I may have spent some time in jail once… | 我也算是进过局子的人 | 
| [26:34] | or twice. | 一两次吧 | 
| [26:35] | A repeat offender? | 惯犯啊 | 
| [26:37] | The first time, I got caught with a fake I.D. | 第一次是因为用假身份证 | 
| [26:40] | “Allegedly.” Never confirm. | 说”据称” 要死不承认 | 
| [26:41] | Right. And the second time? | 那第二次呢 | 
| [26:42] | Second time, I allegedly streaked across campus. | 第二次”据称”是校园裸奔 | 
| [26:47] | Mrs. Suit! | 探员夫人呐 | 
| [26:48] | Well, it was college. I lost a bet. | 那时还在上大学 打赌输了 | 
| [26:50] | Does the husband know about this? | 你老公知道这事儿吗 | 
| [26:52] | He might know about one of them. | 可能知道一个 | 
| [26:53] | I’ll let you guess which one he knows. | 你猜猜看他知道哪一个 | 
| [26:56] | All right, so, tell me… | 行了 给我说说 | 
| [26:58] | about these De Lucas that my husband’s meeting with, huh? | 我老公要对付的德卢卡那帮人 | 
| [27:00] | He’s a killer. | 他是个杀手 | 
| [27:01] | I-I was 12, and I can only imagine | 我那时才十二岁 我想 | 
| [27:03] | what they would have done to me, given the chance. | 他要是有机会肯定不会放过我 | 
| [27:05] | That’s why I left Detroit and changed my name. | 所以我离开底特律 改名换姓 | 
| [27:10] | Um…gin. | 赢了 | 
| [27:12] | So, you just kept running from the De Lucas? | 所以你就一直在躲德卢卡家的人 | 
| [27:14] | I mean, have you thought about confronting them? | 那你有想过跟他们正面对峙吗 | 
| [27:16] | Putting an end to this whole feud for good? | 把这一切恩怨彻底了结 | 
| [27:18] | Yeah. | 对啊 | 
| [27:20] | I hadn’t. | 没想过 | 
| [27:21] | But now they’re threatening people I care about. | 但现在他们对我在乎的人下手 | 
| [27:25] | If anyone should be taking a bullet from De Luca, | 如果要谁来承受德卢卡的怒气 | 
| [27:27] | it should be me. | 那应该是我 | 
| [27:30] | I miss anything? | 我有错过什么好戏吗 | 
| [27:32] | He set the bed on fire? | 他把床点着了 | 
| [27:33] | No, no. He behaved. | 没有 他很乖 | 
| [27:38] | I’m gonna — I’m gonna get going. | 我该…该走了 | 
| [27:40] | Elizabeth, um… | 伊丽莎白… | 
| [27:43] | Peter will be fine. | 彼得不会有事的 | 
| [27:45] | Yeah, I know he will. | 我知道 | 
| [27:48] | Bye. I’ll call you. | 走了 回头打给你 | 
| [27:54] | I need some fresh melon. | 我想吃新鲜蜜瓜 | 
| [28:00] | Mr. O’leary, delighted to have you. | 奥莱利先生大驾光临 不胜荣幸 | 
| [28:03] | My regular place was shut down. | 我的老巢被查封了 | 
| [28:04] | Shame. | 可惜 | 
| [28:05] | We’ll need to check your briefcase. | 我们得检查一下你的包 | 
| [28:18] | My associate will show you around. | 我助手会带你到处转转 | 
| [28:20] | Have a good time. | 玩得尽兴 | 
| [28:23] | So, walk me through this. | 说说你的计划 | 
| [28:25] | I installed a worm on the central computer | 我在中央电脑上植了个蠕虫 | 
| [28:27] | that delays every feed. | 能够延迟信号反馈 | 
| [28:29] | We’ll get the race results three minutes before my boss, | 我们会比我老板早三分钟知道结果 | 
| [28:31] | giving us a small window to place the bet. | 这样我们便有一小段时间可以下注 | 
| [28:35] | He’s bound to realize the feed’s delayed. | 他肯定会察觉到信号延迟 | 
| [28:37] | Yeah, which is why we have | 当然 所以我们要下手的话 | 
| [28:38] | to hit it hard and fast if we’re gonna do this. | 就得快准狠 | 
| [28:41] | Desktop Dan’s about to make a break | 小电丹将在 | 
| [28:42] | in the final furlong. | 最后一弗隆[约合201米]突破 | 
| [28:44] | It’s Turncoat Jenny in the lead, | 变节者珍妮暂时领先 | 
| [28:46] | with Jackboot Bob hot | 小电丹位列第二 | 
| [28:47] | on the heels of Desktop Dan. | 长靴子鲍勃紧随其后 | 
| [28:49] | And Desktop Dan’s making a break on the inside! | 小电丹从内道突破 | 
| [28:51] | Turncoat Jenny still out front, | 变节者珍妮持续领先 | 
| [28:53] | but here comes Desktop Dan. | 但小电丹试图反超 | 
| [28:54] | They’re one, two. Now neck and neck. | 他们名列第一第二 现在已经追平 | 
| [28:56] | And it’s Desktop Dan for the win! | 冠军是小电丹 | 
| [29:01] | Second place goes to Turncoat Jenny… | 变节者珍妮获得亚军 | 
| [29:03] | The Hatchet to win at Finger Lakes | 芬格湖赛短柄斧夺冠 | 
| [29:05] | with Poinseddia coming in second. | 波塞地亚第二 | 
| [29:07] | A straight exacta bet of 20 g’s will net you $600,000. | 两万块赌个正序连赢能净挣六十万 | 
| [29:07] | 正序连赢: 博彩者在下注时要将 头两名顺序排好 | |
| [29:09] | Five races left and counting. Are you in? | 还有五场 赌不赌 | 
| [29:20] | Finger lakes, seventh race, straight exacta. | 芬格湖赛 第七场 正序连赢 | 
| [29:24] | Hatchet to win, Poinseddia is second. | 短柄斧冠军 波塞地亚亚军 | 
| [29:27] | Wager… | 下注… | 
| [29:32] | $5,000 wager. | 五千 | 
| [29:38] | All bets are closed. | 停止下注 | 
| [29:48] | 5 grand’s the minimum bet. | 五千是最低赌注 | 
| [29:50] | You got a lot more than that on you. | 你手里远不止这个数 | 
| [29:52] | Slow and steady wins the race, right, boyo? | 稳中求胜才是王道 年轻人 | 
| [29:57] | And they’re off! | 赛马出发 | 
| [30:06] | Any word on Mr. Jeffries? | 有杰弗雷先生的消息吗 | 
| [30:07] | We’ve got agents continually checking | 自由女神像渡口一直有我们的人蹲守 | 
| [30:10] | the liberty ferry — nothing so far. | 但目前没任何发现 | 
| [30:12] | My melon’s late. | 我的蜜瓜还没来 | 
| [30:14] | Yeah, well, we’ve got better things to do | 我们还有正事要做 | 
| [30:15] | than worry about your scheduled feeding. | 谁顾得了你吃喝拉撒 | 
| [30:17] | I need my afternoon respite. | 我必须得午睡 | 
| [30:19] | I can’t sleep without partaking of melon. | 可是不吃蜜瓜我睡不着觉 | 
| [30:20] | Then you can’t sleep. | 那就别睡了呗 | 
| [30:22] | Please let that be your melon. | 老天保佑你的蜜瓜来了 | 
| [30:27] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 | 
| [30:27] | The first two places I went were out of cantaloupe, so… | 前两个地方都没有哈密瓜 所以… | 
| [30:30] | For the love of god, I need a coffee. | 帮帮我 我得喝杯咖啡去 | 
| [30:31] | – You’re on watch. You got this? – Yes, ma’am. | -你来值守 没问题吧 -没问题 | 
| [30:35] | Behave. | 老实点 | 
| [30:36] | Of course, mein kommandant. | 当然了 头儿 | 
| [30:41] | It’s time for my nap. | 人家该午睡了 | 
| [30:56] | The, uh, mating call of the beluga whale — | 这是白鲸的交配声 | 
| [30:58] | helps put me into a deep R.E.M. Sleep. | 能帮我进入深度睡眠 | 
| [31:01] | Thanks for the update. | 多谢赐教 | 
| [31:51] | Here I come, Peter. | 我来了 彼得 | 
| [31:52] | Wish me luck, melon me. | 祝我好运 蜜瓜蚊 | 
| [32:05] | It has been a long time since I had a clandestine meeting. | 好久没跟人暗中接头了 | 
| [32:08] | Here are the things that you’ve asked for. | 这是你要的东西 | 
| [32:11] | You are a beacon in a storm, June. | 琼 你简直是我的指路明灯 | 
| [32:13] | You bet your ass. How did you escape? | 这个当然 你怎么逃出来的 | 
| [32:16] | Let’s just say I used my head — | 就是动了动脑子而已 | 
| [32:17] | well, a version of my head. | 另一个脑子[指蜜瓜] | 
| [32:19] | I think I bought enough time to get a jump start on them. | 我想应该能拖他们一阵子 | 
| [32:22] | – Okay. – I’ll see you, darling. | -好吧 -我先走了 亲爱的 | 
| [32:23] | All right, yes. | 好的 | 
| [32:32] | I’m still reposing, fed. | 条子 我还在睡呢 | 
| [32:34] | He even sleeps annoying. | 这家伙睡觉都是欠扁样 | 
| [32:40] | And it’s Raincloud Jim by 3 1/2 lengths, | 雨云吉姆领先三个半身位 | 
| [32:42] | followed by my ex-best friend | 随后的是我的前摯友 | 
| [32:44] | and Goldhoarder’s Folly! | 以及藏金者弗利 | 
| [32:48] | Four in a row. | 连赢四场 | 
| [32:50] | Must be the luck of the Irish. | 真是爱尔兰人的幸运 | 
| [32:51] | Must be. I think I’ll put another $5,000 down. | 是啊 我要再压五千 | 
| [32:56] | O’leary’s still betting the minimum. | 奥莱利还是只买最小注 | 
| [32:58] | Can you blame the guy? He’s cautious. | 这也不能怪他 他很谨慎 | 
| [33:08] | One race left. | 只剩一场了 | 
| [33:09] | If O’leary doesn’t bet big, | 如果奥莱利不下大注 | 
| [33:11] | the FBI’s out 100 grand, | 联调局就折了十万 | 
| [33:12] | De Luca won’t be happy… | 德卢卡肯定不满意 | 
| [33:14] | And mozzie will never be safe. | 蚊子就大难临头了 | 
| [33:17] | I’ll talk to O’leary, see if I can — | 我去和奥莱利谈 看能不能… | 
| [33:19] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 | 
| [33:19] | What? | 什么 | 
| [33:20] | Publicly… | 我这就… | 
| [33:21] | by me, right now. | 当众解雇你 | 
| [33:25] | Look, I-I don’t know | 听着 我不知道 | 
| [33:26] | who is stealing the money from the registers, | 是谁偷了登记处的钱 | 
| [33:28] | but it’s not me. | 但反正不是我 | 
| [33:29] | No, it is you. It is you! | 不 是你 肯定是你 | 
| [33:30] | You know what?! | 我跟你直说吧 | 
| [33:31] | – Come here! Okay? – Hey! | -给我过来 -干什么 | 
| [33:34] | You were trouble ever since you came to work for me | 从你来我这开始 就麻烦不断 | 
| [33:37] | with your glossy smile and those annoying little hats. | 整天满脸灿笑 还戴些烦死人的帽子 | 
| [33:41] | You love my hats. | 我不是喜欢我的帽子吗 | 
| [33:42] | The hell I did! | 喜欢你个头 | 
| [33:43] | All right, you’re insubordinate, | 你老是自作主张 | 
| [33:44] | you never do what I tell you to do, | 从来不听我吩咐 | 
| [33:46] | and every time I turn my back, | 还一直背着我 | 
| [33:48] | you’re off doing who-knows-what | 和些不三不四的人混在一起 | 
| [33:50] | with god-knows-who! | 干些见不得人的勾当 | 
| [33:54] | I’m sorry, folks. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 大伙 真抱歉 | 
| [33:55] | You know, you ungrateful bastard. | 你个忘恩负义的混蛋 | 
| [33:57] | I have had your back since day one, | 从第一天起我就一直在帮你 | 
| [33:59] | and anytime anything goes wrong, | 可无论什么时候出点什么事 | 
| [34:01] | I’m the first person you blame! | 你老是第一个怪我 | 
| [34:03] | ’cause you’re a con! | 因为你是个骗子 | 
| [34:04] | It’s who you are, and it’s all you’ll ever be. | 你就是个骗子 一辈子都是 | 
| [34:07] | No, no, no, no. Hey, hey. | 不不不 | 
| [34:09] | You’re fired! Get out of my sight! | 你被炒了 赶紧滚吧 | 
| [34:11] | – You know what? With pleasure. – Good. | -我高兴都来不及 -很好 | 
| [34:12] | And the next time your hot wife gets lonely… | 下次你那火辣娇妻孤单的时候 | 
| [34:16] | …tell her to call me. | 让她给我打电话 | 
| [34:19] | You know my number. | 你知道我的号码 | 
| [34:21] | That’s it? You’re just gonna walk out? | 就这样啊 你就这么离开吗 | 
| [34:22] | – What the hell was that? – Watch. | -到底怎么回事 -瞧好了 | 
| [34:24] | You heard the guy. I’m done here. | 你听到他的话了 这儿没我事了 | 
| [34:26] | There’s one race left. | 还有一场比赛 | 
| [34:27] | I can’t take this guy down without you. | 没有你我扳不倒他 | 
| [34:28] | You can’t take this guy down with a minimum bet. | 你用最小赌注怎么可能扳倒他 | 
| [34:31] | All right, all right, I’m all-in. | 好吧好吧 我把钱全押上 | 
| [34:32] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 | 
| [34:34] | I cut you in 30%. | 我分你三成 | 
| [34:40] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [34:42] | Saratoga, ninth race. | 萨拉托加 第九场比赛 | 
| [34:44] | $800,000 — Soverow’s Shame to win. | 八十万 赌索夫洛之辱获胜 | 
| [34:46] | Yes, sir. | 好的先生 | 
| [35:10] | Hey, I’m sleeping in here! | 喂 我正睡觉呢 | 
| [35:15] | Um, Agent Berrigan? | 柏瑞根探员 | 
| [35:21] | Damn it, Mozzie! | 见鬼 蚊子 | 
| [35:29] | Hey, Diana. Everything okay? | 戴安 有事吗 | 
| [35:30] | – Mozzie pulled a Ferris Bueller. – He’s out? | -蚊子用了费利·布勒那套 -他逃跑了 | 
| [35:32] | Yeah, that’s not the worst of it. | 还有更闹心的事儿 | 
| [35:36] | Soverow’s Shame in the lead, | 索夫洛之辱一路领先 | 
| [35:38] | but coming up on the outside is Amazon Eddie! | 但亚马逊艾迪从外道迎头赶上 | 
| [35:41] | Amazon Eddie moves into the lead! | 亚马逊艾迪处于领先 | 
| [35:44] | Now might be a good time to slip out. | 你现在可以离开了 | 
| [35:46] | Tell De Luca I’m ready. | 告诉德卢卡我准备好了 | 
| [35:48] | Nice work. He’ll be expecting you. | 干得漂亮 他随时恭候你 | 
| [35:50] | Now two lengths! | 现在领先两个马身 | 
| [35:52] | Soverow’s Shame trying her best to make up ground, | 索夫洛之辱正竭尽全力赶超对手 | 
| [35:54] | But it’s too little too late. | 但太迟了 | 
| [35:55] | It’s Amazon Eddie for the win! | 亚马逊艾迪赢得了比赛 | 
| [35:56] | No! | 不 | 
| [35:59] | I was set up. | 我被下套了 | 
| [36:01] | This whole damn thing was a setup. | 整件事就他妈的是个圈套 | 
| [36:02] | – You did this. – What? | -你设计我 -什么 | 
| [36:03] | – Hey, is there a problem? – There’s a problem. | -有什么问题吗 -是有个问题 | 
| [36:05] | He had his guy lure me here to get my money with a delay. | 他让手下骗我过来 用信号延迟赚我的钱 | 
| [36:07] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [36:08] | You’re damn straight you do. | 你心里一清二楚 | 
| [36:10] | You know who I am, | 你知道我是谁 | 
| [36:11] | and you know what I’m capable of, okay? | 你也知道我的本事 | 
| [36:13] | So you tell your associate — | 告诉你的助理 | 
| [36:14] | My associate is a con artist, which is why I fired him. | 我的助理是个行骗高手 所以我才炒了他 | 
| [36:17] | So listen — I don’t want to cause another scene here. | 听着 我不想再吵一架了 | 
| [36:20] | So how about I just give you the money that you came in with, | 不如这样 我把你下注的钱还给你 | 
| [36:22] | you walk out of here, and we’ll call it even? | 你离开这里 我们就算扯平了 | 
| [36:34] | Hey. You get O’Leary calmed down? | 你把奥莱利稳住了吗 | 
| [36:36] | He went for it. | 他妥协了 | 
| [36:37] | Jones is escorting him and his money out back. | 琼斯正护送他和他的钱往回走 | 
| [36:39] | That’s one problem down. | 算是解决了一个麻烦 | 
| [36:40] | – We have another problem? – Yeah. | -还有别的麻烦吗 -是啊 | 
| [37:00] | I got your text. | 我收到了你的短信 | 
| [37:01] | You’d better have a damn good reason for changing the meet. | 你改了会面地点 最好给我个充足的理由 | 
| [37:04] | As my moniker suggests, I’m a big fan of bridgework. | 我的绰号能揭示出我对架桥的热爱 | 
| [37:07] | I don’t have time for games. Give me O’Leary’s money. | 我没时间陪你玩 把奥莱利的钱拿来 | 
| [37:13] | Frank de Luca Jr. | 小弗兰克·德卢卡 | 
| [37:15] | We meet again. Long time, Frankie. | 事隔这么久 我们又见面了 小弗 | 
| [37:17] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 | 
| [37:18] | I’m the man your father spent 30 years looking for. | 我就是你父亲找了三十年的人 | 
| [37:22] | I’m the real dentist of Detroit. | 我是真正的底特律牙医 | 
| [37:32] | Squad’s still five minutes away. | 后援还要五分钟才到 | 
| [37:34] | I want a perimeter around the bridge. | 让他们沿桥包围 | 
| [37:36] | What the hell was Mozzie thinking? | 蚊子到底想做什么 | 
| [37:38] | No clue. | 不知道 | 
| [37:40] | All right, so the guy from the meeting a couple of days — | 那么前几天来见我的那个人 | 
| [37:42] | Works for me. | 为我卖命 | 
| [37:43] | I’m the man who scammed your father. | 是我诈骗了你父亲 | 
| [37:45] | – No myth — the legend of Detroit. – Guys, guys. | -确有此事 底特律传奇 -大伙 | 
| [37:48] | It ends here, today, on this street. | 今天在此终结 就在这条街上 | 
| [37:50] | Seriously, who the hell are you? | 说真的 你到底是谁 | 
| [37:52] | 1981, Brush Park. | 1981年 布拉什公园 | 
| [37:54] | You knocked my bubble-gum ice-cream cone onto the ground. | 你把我泡泡糖味的甜筒打到地上 | 
| [37:56] | Really? That was you? | 是吗 那个是你吗 | 
| [37:59] | You made a fool of my father? | 是你骗了我父亲 | 
| [38:01] | And your father had a thing for blood feuds, | 你父亲喜欢结世仇 | 
| [38:03] | and he ended up six feet under because of it. | 正是这个让他丧了命 | 
| [38:05] | Yet here you are, doing the exact same thing. | 而你此时此刻 正在步他的后尘 | 
| [38:07] | I thought you wanted to be your own man, Junior. | 你难道不想自己主宰人生么 小弗 | 
| [38:10] | Can’t make out a weapon on de Luca. | 不确定德卢卡是否携带武器 | 
| [38:12] | Should we move in? | 我们要介入吗 | 
| [38:13] | We’ve got nothing on him, | 除非德卢卡拿起那手提箱 | 
| [38:14] | unless de Luca picks up that briefcase. | 否则根本无法定他的罪 | 
| [38:17] | – That O’Leary’s cash? – Yeah. | -那是奥莱利的钱吗 -对 | 
| [38:19] | But we both know this isn’t about the money. | 但我们都知道问题不在于钱 | 
| [38:21] | This is about taking me down, only it didn’t work. | 你就是想扳倒我 可惜失败了 | 
| [38:24] | Well, I can take care of that right now. | 我可以现在就解决你 | 
| [38:26] | Yeah, you could. | 是 你可以 | 
| [38:28] | Come on, Moz. Give it to him. | 蚊子 快把箱子给他 | 
| [38:30] | And then my people could go after you, | 然后我的人会追杀你 | 
| [38:32] | and your people could come after mine. | 你的人再来追杀我的人 | 
| [38:34] | You see where this is going? | 冤冤相报何时了 | 
| [38:36] | What the hell is Mozzie doing? | 蚊子到底在做什么 | 
| [38:39] | Fighting his own war. | 打他自己的战役 | 
| [38:40] | We can end this. | 我们可以结束这一切 | 
| [38:42] | You could just walk away, | 你大可以离开 | 
| [38:43] | and the suits can’t touch you. | 那些探员也拿你没办法 | 
| [38:45] | What do you mean — the suits? You talking about the feds? | 什么探员 你说联邦调查局吗 | 
| [38:47] | Yeah. Only you know them as my lip man and his boss. | 对 就是我的联络人和他老板 | 
| [38:51] | You set me up? | 你给我下套 | 
| [38:53] | You set me up, you freakin’ weasel?! | 你居然给我下套 你个卑鄙小人 | 
| [38:55] | Aw, someone got double-crossed in this? | 有人被骗了 | 
| [38:58] | We should all be shocked. | 我们都该表示震惊 | 
| [39:00] | That’s what happens. | 这就是事实 | 
| [39:01] | I’m gonna turn and walk away. | 我会转身离开 | 
| [39:02] | You can be smart and do the same thing, | 你可以机灵点 立刻闪人 | 
| [39:04] | or you can make the same mistake your father did. | 要么就重蹈你父亲的覆辙 | 
| [39:08] | Your decision. | 一切在你 | 
| [39:10] | Pick it up. Pick it up. | 拿起来 拿起来 | 
| [39:23] | My father would have wanted it this way. | 我父亲会想这么做 | 
| [39:25] | FBI! FBI! | 联邦调查局 | 
| [39:28] | – Drop your weapon! – Drop your weapon! | -放下武器 -放下武器 | 
| [39:29] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 | 
| [39:30] | FBI! FBI! | 联邦调查局 | 
| [39:33] | – Drop it, drop it! Drop it! – Freeze! | -放下武器 -不许动 | 
| [39:34] | Drop your weapon! | 放下你的武器 | 
| [39:41] | Now I’ve got you on extortion and attempted murder. | 现在我可以告你勒索和谋杀未遂了 | 
| [39:43] | You should have listened to him. | 你应该听他的劝 | 
| [39:46] | Hope it was worth it, De Luca. | 希望这值得你蹲号子 德卢卡 | 
| [39:52] | Please don’t go rogue on me again. | 拜托以后别再这么淘气了 | 
| [39:54] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你哪根筋搭错了 | 
| [39:55] | You should have let me handle this. | 你应该交给我处理 | 
| [39:58] | De luca’s always armed, and he’s good. | 德卢卡总是带着枪 而且枪法不赖 | 
| [40:01] | S.W.A.T. or not, | 不管是不是反恐特警 | 
| [40:02] | he most likely would have shot you, suit. | 你都很可能中枪 探员大人 | 
| [40:04] | – And if we hadn’t shown up? – I knew you would. | -我们没赶到怎么办 -我知道你们能赶到 | 
| [40:07] | Thank you, Peter. | 谢谢你 彼得 | 
| [40:12] | You guys ever tried bubble-gum ice cream? | 你们尝过泡泡糖口味的冰激凌吗 | 
| [40:26] | You got your stuff from the feds. | 东西都从联调局拿回来啦 | 
| [40:28] | Yeah, complete with FBI taint. | 没错 完全被联调局玷污了 | 
| [40:31] | You doing okay, moz? | 你还好吧 蚊子 | 
| [40:34] | I know how hard it is to give up everything. | 我知道放弃一切有多难 | 
| [40:36] | I-I couldn’t do it. | 我也做不到 | 
| [40:37] | I kept a part of Jeffries with me, | 我始终忘不了杰弗雷 | 
| [40:39] | and I know I’m lucky I get to do that. | 我也知道能这样已经很幸运了 | 
| [40:42] | And I know your connection to the FBI, | 我明白你和联调局的关系 | 
| [40:45] | but it’s not who we are. | 但那不是真正的我们 | 
| [40:47] | When we do finally get to sell our art, | 等我们开始卖那些画作时 | 
| [40:50] | we really have to remember that. | 一定要记好这点 | 
| [40:52] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 | 
| [40:56] | Oh, you and Peter — | 你和彼得 | 
| [40:59] | Enjoy it while it lasts. | 好好享受你们还在一起的日子吧 | 
| [41:06] | Hope you don’t mind — I brought a friend. | 希望你们不介意 我带了一位朋友来 | 
| [41:09] | Mr. Jeffries? | 杰弗雷先生 | 
| [41:10] | You’re okay! | 你没事 | 
| [41:14] | Your FBI friends found me at lady liberty. | 你联调局的朋友在自由女神像找到了我 | 
| [41:16] | I’m glad you got my clues. | 很高兴你解开了那些线索 | 
| [41:18] | I told you, suit. | 我就说吧 探员大人 | 
| [41:21] | You haven’t changed at all, | 你一点都没变 | 
| [41:23] | Except for a bit more character up there. | 只是模样更有个性了 | 
| [41:25] | Oh, well, Father Time has a cruel sense of humor. | 这个嘛 时间是把杀猪刀啊 | 
| [41:27] | How’s everything down at the group home? | 儿童之家怎么样了 | 
| [41:29] | I know my donations weren’t much, but… | 我知道我捐的不多 但是… | 
| [41:31] | They were enough. | 已经足够了 | 
| [41:32] | “The smallest good deed” | “最小的善行” | 
| [41:33] | “is worth more than the grandest intention.” | “胜过最大的善意” | 
| [41:36] | Oh, Duguet. | 迪盖的名言 | 
| [41:37] | “Good deeds are the seeds to good actions.” | “善行是善业之种” | 
| [41:39] | Temple. “Action is eloquence.” | 坦普尔名言 “行动即是雄辩” | 
| [41:43] | Shakespeare. | 莎士比亚 | 
| [41:44] | “False eloquence is exaggeration –“ | “低劣的雄辩是浮华夸张” | 
| [41:46] | “True eloquence is emphasis.” | “真正的雄辩才会鲜明有力” | 
| [41:49] | Alger. Good one. | 阿尔吉的 这条不错 | 
| [41:50] | – Are they really having a quote-off? – Oh, yeah. | -他们是在比赛记名言吗 -是的 | 
| [41:52] | My goodness. | 天哪 | 
| [41:54] | Is that Mozart? | 那是莫扎特吗 | 
| [41:58] | He loved this little bear — | 他爱死这只小熊仔了 | 
| [41:59] | Couldn’t pronounce his name, though. | 但就是念不好他的名字 | 
| [42:01] | Kept calling it “Mozzie.” | 总是叫它 “蚊子” | 
| [42:11] | A sentimentalist. | 还是个多愁善感的人 | 
| [42:12] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [42:13] | I can’t believe Mozzie | 我想象不出蚊子 | 
| [42:14] | kept tabs on Jeffries all these years. | 这么多年来一直惦记着杰弗雷 | 
| [42:17] | Sometimes it’s hard to say goodbye. | 有时候 要道别真的很难 |