时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Pick a card. Any card. | 随便选张牌 |
[00:06] | What does this have to do with our property-fraud scam? | 这和房产诈骗案有什么关系 |
[00:08] | You’ll have the whole thing cracked | 别急 还不等我欢呼 |
[00:09] | before I can say “Ta-da.” | 你自然就会明白了 |
[00:10] | Pick a deed. | 选吧 |
[00:13] | Now what? | 现在怎样 |
[00:14] | Now I take these 51 deeds | 现在我收好剩下的51张牌 |
[00:15] | and figure out which one you took. | 算出你拿走了哪张 |
[00:16] | It’s not magic. It’s math. | 这不是魔法 而是数学 |
[00:18] | We go through the title company’s records, | 我们去查产权公司的记录 |
[00:20] | match them with the realtor’s, | 再和房产中介的进行比对 |
[00:21] | and figure out which one is missing. | 就能知道缺了哪一笔 |
[00:22] | Ta-da. | 好耶 |
[00:23] | Nice work. | 不错 |
[00:24] | But here’s another case we need to make disappear. | 不过我们还有一个案子要办 |
[00:27] | Selena Thomas. Mm. | 瑟琳娜·托马斯 |
[00:29] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[00:29] | Devoted serial monogamist | 忠实的一夫一妻主义者 结了几次婚 |
[00:31] | who marries wealthy men right before they die. | 对方都是富豪 而且结婚不久就去世 |
[00:34] | A black widow. | 黑寡妇 |
[00:35] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[00:36] | She has four rich late husbands. | 她已经死了四个富豪丈夫了 |
[00:37] | She gets around. | 很能混嘛 |
[00:38] | And now she’s finally getting around to New York. | 现在她终于来纽约了 |
[00:41] | Quite the queen of hearts. | 真是个红心皇后 |
[00:43] | Cute. | 聪明 |
[00:44] | You like that? | 喜欢吗 |
[00:45] | Move it, Copperfield. | 有你的啊 魔术大师 |
[00:46] | Their deaths are listed as natural — | 他们都被鉴定为正常死亡 |
[00:48] | Heart attack, embolism, | 心脏病 血管阻塞 |
[00:50] | skydiving accident. | 跳伞事故 |
[00:51] | What about the fourth guy? | 第四个人呢 |
[00:53] | We’re waiting on the L.A.Bureau to send their report. | 还在等洛杉矶分局的报告 |
[00:55] | Four husbands, four dead bodies. | 嫁了四次死了四个老公 |
[00:57] | We think she’s killing them, | 我们认为是她下的手 |
[00:59] | but we don’t know why. | 但是不清楚原因 |
[01:00] | They’re not leaving her all their money? | 她没拿到全部财产吗 |
[01:01] | Nope. That’s what you’d expect. | 是的 但不是你想的那样 |
[01:03] | But she’s not collecting on any of the insurance payoffs. | 她没有收取任何保险赔偿 |
[01:05] | We flagged her name on this. | 我们在这里查到了她的名字 |
[01:07] | It’s an application for the Manhattan | 这是一张曼哈顿上流社会 |
[01:09] | millionaire society bachelors auction. | 单身男子拍卖会的申请书 |
[01:12] | If she’s gonna be at this auction, | 如果她要参加拍卖会 |
[01:13] | then so are we. | 那我们也得去 |
[01:14] | Club has three open slots for eligible men. | 现在还有三个单身汉的名额 |
[01:17] | That means I need three volunteers. | 所以我需要三名志愿者 |
[01:19] | Neal, raise your hand. | 尼尔 给我举手 |
[01:21] | – Do I have to? – Yes. | -没商量吗 -是的 |
[01:23] | There’s our first lucky bachelor. | 第一位幸运单身汉出现了 |
[01:26] | Come on. | 来吧同志们 |
[01:27] | We’ll create very irresistible identities for you guys. | 我们会为给你诱惑十足的假身份 |
[01:30] | Yeah, then hope she doesn’t kill her latest boy toy | 但愿别没等我们找到钱 |
[01:32] | before we find the money. | 她又把新相好给杀了 |
[01:33] | That’s a hand. | 你举手了 |
[01:34] | Jones is number two. | 你是二号单身汉 |
[01:35] | – No, Peter, I didn’t… – one more. | -不 彼得 我没… -还有一个 |
[01:37] | Come on. It’s only a cover. | 别这样嘛 逢场作戏而已 |
[01:38] | Who’s number three? | 第三个谁来 |
[01:40] | How about you, Peter? | 你怎么样 彼得 |
[01:42] | I mean, you seem like the marrying kind, right? | 你看上去是适合结婚的好男人吧 |
[01:43] | I am married. | 我结婚了 |
[01:45] | Hey… it’s only a cover. | 逢场作戏而已 |
[01:47] | Be nice to give her some variety. | 给她多点类型选择吧 |
[01:48] | Unless — guys, guys, | 慢着 伙计们 |
[01:49] | unless, you know, you need permission. | 除非 你需要家里批准 |
[01:51] | I don’t — I don’t — no, I — | 不 我没有 我… |
[01:55] | O-okay, fine. I’ll do it. | 好吧 行 我去 |
[01:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:58] | Let’s set it up. | 行动起来 |
[02:01] | Are you scared to tell Elizabeth? | 你害怕告诉伊丽莎白吗 |
[02:02] | Terrified. | 害怕死了 |
[02:10] | My role in the assignment’s minimal. | 我其实在这次任务中没什么作用 |
[02:12] | Right. | 是啊 |
[02:13] | You’re playing piece of meat number 2. | 你不过是其中一个单身汉 |
[02:15] | You’re gonna flirt — | 要和美女调… |
[02:16] | Talk. I’m gonna talk to them. | 是聊天 我和她们聊天 |
[02:18] | And then you’re gonna walk across a stage | 然后你要走上舞台 |
[02:19] | while these women are bidding on you. | 那些女人会为你出价 |
[02:21] | El, my chances of being picked | 小伊 我被选上的概率 |
[02:22] | are slim to none between Neal and — | 小到不能再小 有尼尔和… |
[02:24] | Wait. Hold on. | 慢着 |
[02:25] | Your chances are not slim. | 你的胜算可不小 |
[02:27] | Honey, look at you. | 亲爱的 看看你自己 |
[02:30] | I’m holding poop. | 我正拎着狗屎 |
[02:31] | And you look damn sexy doing it. | 但你看起来性感无比 |
[02:33] | – You know what? – What? | -你知道吗 -什么 |
[02:35] | You’re gonna win this thing. | 你会赢得芳心 |
[02:36] | – I am? – Yeah. | -我会吗 -当然 |
[02:37] | I’m gonna make sure of it. | 我会保证这一点 |
[02:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:39] | What’s the grand prize on this? | 这次的大奖是什么 |
[02:41] | I get to take a very lovely, | 我可以和一名既性感 |
[02:43] | very dangerous woman out on a date. | 又危险的女士去约会 |
[02:47] | Hmm. It’s nothing you can’t handle. | 对你来说是小菜一碟 |
[02:49] | Thanks to you. | 这都亏了你 |
[02:50] | Uh, we, actually, have never been on a date. | 话说我们 其实还没约会过 |
[02:53] | Peter and Elizabeth’s house. | 在彼得和伊丽莎白家约过 |
[02:55] | Dinner date. Not date date. | 那是聚餐 不是约会 |
[02:56] | Define “Date date.” | 那什么算约会 |
[02:57] | One-on-one. | 一对一 |
[02:58] | What about lunches? | 那午餐怎么样 |
[02:59] | Lunch is not romantic. | 午餐一点也不浪漫 |
[03:00] | Lunch is lunch. | 午餐就是吃饭 |
[03:02] | We’ve never been on a real date. | 我们还没真正约会过 |
[03:04] | It’s okay. What’s your cover? | 没关系 你伪装成什么身份 |
[03:06] | Playboy son of a Texas oil tycoon. | 德州石油巨头的花花公子 |
[03:08] | Oh, well! | 不错 |
[03:10] | I like the accent. | 我喜欢这腔调 |
[03:11] | I’m glad you do, ma’am. | 很高兴你喜欢 女士 |
[03:13] | There’s gonna be a very big problem, though. | 但还有一个大问题 |
[03:15] | What’s that? | 什么问题 |
[03:17] | All the women are gonna want you, | 所有女人都想要你 |
[03:18] | So what happens when your killer gets outbid? | 如果那个母夜叉出价没别人高怎么办 |
[03:21] | I see your point. Mm-hmm. | 我懂你意思 |
[03:23] | You’re gonna have to throw your meetings | 你得把和其他女人的谈话 |
[03:24] | with all the other women. | 全部搞砸 |
[03:25] | How do I do that? | 该怎么做 |
[03:26] | Well, we are very shallow creatures, | 虽然我们女人很肤浅 |
[03:29] | but there are things that | 但是有些事情 |
[03:30] | even beautiful men like you do | 即使发生在你这种小白脸身上 |
[03:33] | that drive us nuts. | 我们也不会原谅 |
[03:35] | Oh, you’re good. | 你太厉害了 |
[03:37] | All right, honey, let’s go over this again. | 好 亲爱的 我们再来一遍 |
[03:39] | You are… | 你是 |
[03:40] | Peter Williams, U.S. Steel magnate. | 彼得·威廉姆斯 美国钢铁大亨 |
[03:42] | Mm. And tell me more about the steel industry. | 跟我讲讲钢铁行业吧 |
[03:44] | Well, it began as a family business. | 一开始是家族企业 |
[03:47] | – By then… – Boring, boring, boring. | -那时… -无聊死了 |
[03:49] | What did we discuss? | 我怎么教你的来着 |
[03:50] | Right. | 好吧 |
[03:51] | Uh, you don’t want to hear about what I do. | 你不想听我的工作 |
[03:54] | I really want to know more about you. | 我却很想更了解你 |
[03:56] | Mm. And why are you still single? | 你为什么还是单身 |
[03:58] | Haven’t found the right woman yet. | 还没遇到真命天女 |
[04:00] | Mm. Who might this right woman be? | 你的真命天女是什么样 |
[04:02] | Oh, well, she’s about 5’5″, | 差不多一米六七 |
[04:04] | brunette, | 深褐色头发 |
[04:05] | most beautiful blue eyes I’ve ever seen, | 有着最美的蓝眼睛 |
[04:07] | Smart as a whip, | 聪明过人 |
[04:08] | and gorgeous as hell. | 还美如天仙 |
[04:10] | Aww. Perfect. | 太完美了 |
[04:11] | Okay. Remember, this is a conversation, | 记住 这是聊天 |
[04:13] | not an interrogation, | 不是审问 |
[04:14] | So you got to move away from the “where are you froms” | 所以别说什么”你是哪里人” |
[04:16] | and “what do you dos” | “你做什么工作” |
[04:17] | And, honey, don’t make that face. | 还有亲爱的 别那副表情 |
[04:18] | – What face? – That face. | -什么表情 -就这表情 |
[04:20] | Oh. Right. Yes. | 对了 很好 |
[04:23] | Be yourself. You’re gonna be great. | 自然一点 你会很出色 |
[04:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:26] | Thanks, hon. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[04:27] | – Bye. – See ya. | -再见 -再见 |
[04:37] | Have we, uh, met? | 我们…见过吗 |
[04:38] | I don’t believe we have. | 应该没见过 |
[04:39] | Arthur Fort, pastry baron to | 亚瑟·福特 |
[04:40] | a multimillion-dollar dessert empire. | 拥有百万甜品帝国的糕点男爵 |
[04:43] | Ladies love the sweets. | 女人都爱甜品 |
[04:44] | – You ready? – Are you? | -准备好了吗 -你呢 |
[04:45] | Gentlemen, we are about to begin. | 先生们 我们就要开始了 |
[04:48] | I will make the announcement, | 我会做开场白 |
[04:49] | and when I give you the go-ahead, | 当我给你们信号时 |
[04:51] | you just take your places on the stairs, okay? | 你们就到台阶那里站好 好吗 |
[04:54] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[04:57] | Okay, ladies, I have only one question for you! | 好了 女士们 我只有一个问题 |
[05:01] | Are you ready to meet your men? | 准备好迎接你们的白马王子了吗 |
[05:14] | Why do I feel like I need a pike and sword? | 为什么我感觉自己得全副武装 |
[05:17] | For those about to date… | 准备好上约会战场的勇者们 |
[05:19] | we salute you. | 向你们致敬 |
[05:39] | Okay, ladies, | 女士们 |
[05:40] | you’ll have five minutes to talk to each man. | 你们和每位男士有五分钟交流时间 |
[05:43] | When the bell sounds… | 当铃声响起时 |
[05:45] | …you simply move on to the next. | 请转向下一位男士 |
[05:47] | Now, why don’t you go ahead and check your invitations | 诸位可以看下邀请函上 |
[05:49] | for the proper rotation. | 所写的正确轮换方式 |
[05:51] | You ever done anything like this before? | 你之前参加过这种活动吗 |
[05:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:56] | What do you look for? | 你想找什么样的人 |
[05:59] | Tall, dark, and handsome is fine with me. | 高大 神秘 英俊就好 |
[06:01] | You can also tell a lot about a man by his smile, | 通过男人的微笑 可以看出 |
[06:04] | how confident or counterfeit he can be. | 他有多自信或者虚情假意 |
[06:08] | So what’s your plan? | 你有什么打算 |
[06:09] | I’m gonna bomb every meeting except Selena. | 除了瑟琳娜 跟其他人谈话都要搞砸 |
[06:11] | You’re afraid you’ll cause a frenzy. | 你怕那些女人疯抢你 |
[06:13] | I’m narrowing the odds. | 我要降低发生意外的几率 |
[06:15] | What’s your approach? | 你如何打算的 |
[06:16] | I’m going for the frenzy. | 我要让她们疯抢 |
[06:18] | I’m gonna try to charm every one of them. | 我要迷倒每一个女人 |
[06:20] | I want good word of mouth. | 我要她们对我交口称赞 |
[06:21] | Sure. | 好 |
[06:23] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[06:24] | I’m gonna maintain eye contact | 我要保持眼神交流 |
[06:26] | and remember it’s a conversation, | 时刻记住这是聊天 |
[06:28] | not an interrogation. | 不是审讯 |
[06:29] | That’s all good, | 那倒是不错 |
[06:30] | but what you want to do, you want to keep it up here | 但你要做的是 聊天时 把自己 |
[06:32] | when you talk, right? | 拔得高一点 |
[06:33] | Down here, this is all second-date territory. | 太低的话 那是第二次约会的范畴 |
[06:35] | Okay, so be yourself. | 所以做你自己 |
[06:36] | Just be yourself up here. | 做高一级别的自己 |
[06:38] | And if you’re holding a drink, keep it in your left hand. | 如果你拿着酒杯 用左手拿 |
[06:40] | That way, when you shake her hand with your right, | 那样 用右手握手时 |
[06:41] | your first touch won’t be cold. | 手不会冰凉 |
[06:46] | Yeah, it is cold. | 还真挺凉 |
[06:48] | One final reminder — | 最后提醒一句 |
[06:49] | Some of the men have been known to propose | 有些男士曾经在 |
[06:52] | on the very night of the auction, | 竞拍当晚就求婚 |
[06:54] | so, please, don’t forget to check their pockets | 所以 别忘了在他们口袋里 |
[06:56] | for engagement rings. | 找找有没有订婚戒指 |
[06:59] | Okay, millionaires, | 好了 百万富翁们 |
[07:00] | the moment all these beautiful ladies have been waiting for. | 在场所有的美丽女士都久等了 |
[07:04] | On your marks, get set… | 各就各位 预备 |
[07:08] | Date! | 开始约会吧 |
[07:14] | Hi. Where were you before New York? | 嗨 来纽约前你在哪定居 |
[07:17] | Cleveland. | 克里夫兰 |
[07:18] | Fascinating. | 赞 |
[07:20] | Tell me more about Cleveland. | 跟我说说克利夫兰 |
[07:24] | I-it’s in Ohio. | 在俄亥俄州 |
[07:32] | I made my first batch of chocolate-chip cookies | 第一次做巧克力粒曲奇的时候 |
[07:34] | when I was 5 years old. | 我才五岁 |
[07:37] | I’ve never looked back. | 之后就一心做糕点 |
[07:39] | You seem passionate about pastry. | 看来你很热爱糕点 |
[07:42] | I’m passionate in everything I do. | 我热爱我做的每一件事 |
[07:46] | Nothing compares to it. | 那感觉无以伦比 |
[07:47] | Hunting deer? | 猎鹿吗 |
[07:48] | Fawns, actually — the babies. | 其实是幼鹿 |
[07:50] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[07:51] | Yeah, there’s a certain thrill in the kill. | 是啊 猎杀时有种莫名的快感 |
[07:54] | And — oh. Oh, one second. | 而且 稍等 |
[07:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:57] | Oh, ho. Hey, buddy! | 伙计 |
[07:59] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[08:00] | – Hold on. I’m on a date. – Have a nice day. | -等等 我在约会 -祝你愉快 |
[08:01] | Say hi. | 打个招呼 |
[08:02] | And switch. | 换位置 |
[08:03] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[08:05] | Oh, I want to hear more about you. | 我想多了解点你的事 |
[08:07] | Okay, um, well — | 好吧 那… |
[08:10] | Oh, it’s gonna be cold. It’s cold, isn’t it? | 手很凉是吧 |
[08:13] | So, I spoke with Selena. Didn’t get much. | 我跟瑟琳娜聊了一下 没探到什么 |
[08:15] | She likes tall, dark, and handsome. | 她喜欢高大 神秘 英俊的人 |
[08:17] | Well, how dark are we talking? | 要有多黑[dark有神秘和黑的意思] |
[08:20] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[08:21] | One more minute. One more minute. | 等一下 再等一下 |
[08:23] | I’m looking for that — the right person. | 我在等我的真命天女 |
[08:25] | And what does she look like? | 她长什么样 |
[08:29] | – Hi. How are you? – Ah, tsh, tsh, tsh! | -你好 -嘘 |
[08:31] | Just one more minute. | 稍等一下 |
[08:31] | I’m just checking the Mavericks score. | 我看下小牛队比赛的比分 |
[08:34] | They’re losing again. | 又输了 |
[08:35] | It’s not good. | 这可不好 |
[08:37] | She’s looking for someone she can manipulate, | 她想找一个她能摆布的人 |
[08:39] | someone who comes across as sincere | 一个很真诚 |
[08:40] | but less than self-assured. | 不是很自信的人 |
[08:41] | How am I doing? | 我做得怎么样 |
[08:43] | – You’re great. – Yeah. | -你很好 -好吧 |
[08:44] | Basically, she wants someone with an honest smile. | 大体上 她想找个有真诚微笑的人 |
[08:46] | A smile. | 微笑 |
[08:47] | The “honest” part went right by you, huh? | “真诚”那部分被你忽略了 是吧 |
[08:53] | Pleased to meet you, Miss… | 很高兴见到你 您贵姓 |
[08:54] | Oh, call me Selena. | 叫我瑟琳娜就好 |
[08:56] | Selena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[08:58] | I’ve got to admit, | 我得承认 |
[08:59] | you caught my eye the minute I came down the stairs. | 我刚走下楼梯 就被你吸引了 |
[09:05] | That is a lovely dress. | 礼服真好看 |
[09:06] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:08] | Girl has to make an impression, right? | 女孩得给人留下好印象 不是吗 |
[09:10] | Oh, you do. Oh. | 你绝对留下了 |
[09:12] | Tell me a little about yourself. | 说说你的事 |
[09:13] | Well, fortunately, I’ve done well — | 幸运的是 我做得不错 |
[09:15] | well enough to devote the majority of my time | 让我可以把大部分时间 |
[09:18] | to a few nonprofits. | 花在非盈利机构上 |
[09:20] | Are you… into nonprofiting? | 你…支持非盈利吗 |
[09:24] | Well, with the right person, always. | 跟合适的人一起 当然愿意 |
[09:26] | Yeah? That’s nice. | 是吗 真好 |
[09:28] | And switch. | 换位置 |
[09:29] | Well, uh, I hope we get to continue | 希望我们有机会 |
[09:31] | this conversation another time. | 继续这次谈话 |
[09:32] | – Yeah, me too. – All right. | -我也是 -好 |
[09:34] | It was a little too fast. | 时间太短了 |
[09:35] | – It was lovely to meet you. – Great to meet you. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[09:38] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:39] | – Hi. – I’m Peter. | -你好 -我叫彼得 |
[09:41] | Hi, Peter. | 你好 彼得 |
[09:42] | You’re very beautiful. | 你真美 |
[09:44] | Aw, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:49] | So, why are you here, Peter? | 你为什么来这 彼得 |
[09:52] | To find someone special. | 找到一位特别的女士 |
[10:04] | But most of these women | 但大多数女人 |
[10:05] | are only interested in small talk, so… | 只对闲聊感兴趣 所以… |
[10:09] | Well, what are you interested in? | 你对什么感兴趣 |
[10:14] | Being caught off guard. | 意想不到的局面 |
[10:16] | Having a conversation that — | 谈话的内容 |
[10:18] | that goes beyond the “What do you do?” | 不单单是问对方”你做什么工作” |
[10:20] | and “Where are you from?” | 和”你是哪的人” |
[10:23] | Selena, there are a lot of nice guys here. | 瑟琳娜 这里有很多好男人 |
[10:28] | I truly hope you find the one you’re waiting for. | 我真心希望你能找到你等的那个人 |
[10:35] | Sold for $8,000! Congratulations. | 八千美元成交 恭喜 |
[10:41] | Next up is Mr. Arthur Fort, | 下一位 亚瑟·福特先生 |
[10:44] | The pastry baron of Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林的糕点男爵 |
[10:48] | Shall we start the bidding at $5,000? | 我们从五千美元起价 |
[10:52] | $5,000. | 五千 |
[10:53] | $6,000. | 六千 |
[10:54] | $7,000! | 七千 |
[10:55] | He seemed nice. | 他看起来不错 |
[10:56] | He was charming. | 他很迷人 |
[10:57] | But? | 但是 |
[10:58] | A little too charming. | 有点太迷人了 |
[11:00] | $11,000. | 一万一千 |
[11:03] | Sold for $11,000. | 一万一千美元成交 |
[11:08] | Our next bachelor is Mr. Nicholas Munroe. | 下一位是尼可拉斯·蒙洛先生 |
[11:12] | Nick has been making the rounds, | 尼可周游世界 |
[11:14] | but now he’s ready to take you ladies | 而现在他打算带你们 |
[11:16] | on the date of your lives. | 度过最棒的约会 |
[11:18] | Shall we start the bidding at $5,000? | 我们从五千美元起价 |
[11:20] | Do I hear $5,000? | 有人出五千美元吗 |
[11:24] | He’s gorgeous. | 他很帅 |
[11:25] | He’s young. | 他太嫩了 |
[11:28] | Do I hear $3,000? | 有人出三千美元吗 |
[11:32] | Well, you can get him at a discount. | 选他还有折扣呢 |
[11:34] | Don’t let me stand in your way. | 我可不想挡了你的道 |
[11:37] | 1,000 bucks? | 一千美元呢 |
[11:40] | Well… | 呃… |
[11:43] | Okay, sold! | 太好了 成交 |
[11:54] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[11:55] | My plan worked. | 我的计划成功了 |
[11:57] | Too well. | 成功过头了 |
[11:58] | Our next bachelor is Mr. Peter Williams. | 下一位是彼得·威廉姆斯先生 |
[12:01] | We’ll start the bidding at — | 我们从… |
[12:02] | $15,000. | 一万五千美元 |
[12:05] | Wow! Any other bids? | 还有其他人竞价吗 |
[12:07] | Sold for $15,000 to the woman in red! | 一万五千美元 由红衣女士中标 |
[12:21] | Okay, $15,000 has to be the record. | 一万五千美元肯定是最高的 |
[12:23] | No. Here you go, Tex. | 不是 给你 德州小子 |
[12:25] | But it was the second-highest bid they’ve ever had. | 但那是他们第二高的竞价 |
[12:27] | Second? | 第二 |
[12:28] | There was a Kennedy last year. | 去年有个肯尼迪家的参加了 |
[12:30] | – Was it one of the good-looking ones? – Eh… | -是长得帅气的那个吗 -呃… |
[12:32] | Guys, let’s talk about what’s next. | 伙计们 说说接下来怎么办 |
[12:34] | Okay. Where are you taking her? | 好 你要带她去哪 |
[12:36] | Nowhere. | 哪都不去 |
[12:37] | I’m gonna go to her place, drop a bug, | 我去她家 安放窃听器 |
[12:38] | Plant a keylogger, | 还有键盘记录器 |
[12:39] | And figure out what she has planned. | 查出她都计划了什么 |
[12:41] | And how she plans to murder you. | 还有她要如何计划杀死你 |
[12:43] | That, and how she’s angling for my money. | 对 还有她想如何得到我的钱 |
[12:45] | Is this date gonna be dangerous? | 这约会会有危险吗 |
[12:46] | Peter is not dating her. | 彼得可不是和她约会 |
[12:48] | I’m occupying her. | 我是要控制住她 |
[12:49] | I’ll have an arrest warrant before dessert. | 上甜点前就能拿到逮捕令 |
[13:02] | This is Peter. | 我是彼得 |
[13:03] | Hey, Peter. | 你好 彼得 |
[13:04] | It’s Selena. | 我是瑟琳娜 |
[13:05] | Hey! Great to hear from you. | 很高兴你打来 |
[13:07] | We still on for tonight? | 今晚约会吗 |
[13:09] | We have reservations for 8:00 P.M. | 我在格里芬餐馆定了位 |
[13:11] | at the Griffin. | 晚上八点 |
[13:13] | It’s downtown. | 餐厅在市中心 |
[13:14] | It’s delicious. It’s… | 菜品美味 |
[13:16] | I’ll pick you up at 7:00? | 我七点去接你 |
[13:18] | No. I’ll meet you there. | 不 我们在那里见面 |
[13:19] | No, no, no. I-I-it’s no trouble. | 不 不 不 这不麻烦 |
[13:22] | No. The trouble is you disagreeing with me. | 不 你不同意我才是麻烦 |
[13:26] | Well, what kind of gentleman would I be | 如果第一次约会就不接你 |
[13:28] | if I didn’t pick you up on our first date? | 我还算什么男人 |
[13:30] | Peter, I’ll see you at 8:00. | 彼得 我们八点见 |
[13:33] | See you at 8:00. | 那就八点见 |
[13:36] | No trace. | 没追到 |
[13:37] | Great! | 好极了 |
[13:39] | We don’t know where she is! | 找不到她的老巢 |
[13:41] | If I can’t pick her up… | 如果你不能接她 |
[13:42] | You’ll have to drop her off. | 就只能送她回家 |
[13:43] | You’re gonna have to seal the deal. | 那就只能更进一步了 |
[13:45] | No — no, no! No deal sealing. | 不行 不能再进一步 |
[13:48] | You don’t want her dumping you | 你也不想让她甩了你 |
[13:49] | and going after another victim. | 再去找其他人下手吧 |
[13:50] | Diana’s right. | 戴安说得对 |
[13:51] | You need to impress her enough | 你得勾住她 |
[13:52] | that she wants to take you home. | 让她想带你回家 |
[13:54] | Elizabeth got me into this. | 伊丽莎白支持我去的 |
[13:56] | Yes, she did. | 没错 她支持 |
[13:56] | So, technically, it’s okay. | 所以说 她应该不会生气 |
[13:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:01] | I’m gonna close the deal. | 我就来个一步到位 |
[14:11] | I’m on point. | 我已就位 |
[14:12] | Target’s not here. | 目标未出现 |
[14:14] | Relax, commando. It is just a dinner. | 放松 士兵 与敌人共进晚餐而已 |
[14:16] | I got eyes on Selena. | 我看到瑟琳娜了 |
[14:17] | She’ll be inside within a minute. | 她马上就进去 |
[14:20] | Target sighted. | 目标出现 |
[14:23] | You look even more handsome tonight, | 你今晚格外英俊 |
[14:25] | if that’s possible. | 英俊得无以复加 |
[14:26] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[14:29] | Beautiful. | 很迷人 |
[14:30] | Shall we? | 入座吧 |
[14:32] | Yes. | 好 |
[14:34] | Wonder what’s on the menu. | 很好奇菜单上有啥 |
[14:36] | Theirs? | 他们的 |
[14:37] | Or ours? | 还是咱们的 |
[14:39] | Ours. | 咱们的 |
[14:41] | It’s a very nice halibut with a mango chutney. | 芒果酱比目鱼 |
[14:45] | Why are you doing this? | 干嘛请我吃饭 |
[14:47] | You helped me save face at the auction. | 在拍卖会上你为我挽回面子 |
[14:49] | The least I can do is offer you a decent meal. | 我只能用一餐美味报答 |
[14:53] | A candle! | 还有蜡烛 |
[14:54] | Electric. | 电的 |
[14:57] | Something to drink? | 请问要点酒水吗 |
[14:58] | Please. | 是的 |
[14:59] | May I recommend our merlot? | 请允许我推荐梅洛红酒 |
[15:00] | A bottle of your vino del diablo. | 要一瓶红魔鬼梅洛葡萄酒 |
[15:02] | How adventurous. | 你真爱冒险 |
[15:05] | I’ll take a risk once in a while. | 偶尔为之 |
[15:07] | Like the auction. | 比如那场拍卖会 |
[15:09] | Like you. | 比如你 |
[15:10] | Oh, so I’m a risk? | 这么说约我是冒险吗 |
[15:13] | I feel I don’t need to hide anything from you. | 我感觉可以对你毫无保留 |
[15:19] | Maybe that was a little too forward. | 我是不是唐突佳人了 |
[15:21] | No, Peter. | 不 彼得 |
[15:22] | There’s nothing more attractive than the truth. | 没有什么比真相更有吸引力 |
[15:27] | He’s doing good. | 他表现不错 |
[15:28] | Well, he’s gonna need to step it up | 如果要跟她回家 |
[15:29] | if he wants an invite back to her place. | 还得更加努力 |
[15:31] | You ever cook like this for Sara? | 你有没有为莎拉做过晚餐 |
[15:34] | I thought about it. | 我想过 |
[15:35] | Well, do more than think. | 心动不如行动 |
[15:36] | Insurance investigator barbie would be thoroughly impressed. | 保险调查员美眉会被你彻底征服 |
[15:44] | Oh, I love this song. | 我爱这首歌 |
[15:46] | Oh, me too. | 我也是 |
[15:48] | Shall we dance? | 跳支舞吗 |
[15:50] | You’ve been adventurous with the merlot. | 你愿意冒险一试梅洛红酒 |
[15:52] | Why stop now? | 现在却畏首畏尾 |
[16:07] | Is that a tango? | 这是探戈吗 |
[16:09] | Peter, Peter, there are certain things | 彼得 有些事情 |
[16:10] | you cannot recover from. | 可是现学不来的 |
[16:14] | I can handle this. | 这我搞得定 |
[16:28] | I don’t hear any screaming. | 我没听见尖叫声 |
[17:00] | Let’s go back to my apartment so that — | 咱们回我那里然后… |
[17:04] | Did you get that? | 听到了吗 |
[17:05] | The first part loud and clear. | 前半句听清了 |
[17:07] | – The second? – Never to be repeated. | -后半句 -不要重复了 |
[17:10] | Nice work, Agent Burke. | 干得漂亮 博尔克探员 |
[17:13] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[17:14] | Remind me to thank El for the dance lessons. | 提醒我感谢小伊的舞蹈特训 |
[17:17] | Neal? Neal? | 尼尔 尼尔 |
[17:18] | Neal? | 尼尔 |
[17:20] | I don’t think he can hear us. | 他好像听不到我们说话 |
[17:21] | She must have blown the receiver. | 一定是她弄坏了耳机 |
[17:27] | Why don’t you make us a drink | 你给咱俩倒杯饮料 |
[17:28] | while I change and put on some music? | 我去换件衣服 放点音乐 |
[17:33] | Is she actually slipping into something more comfortable? | 她不会是去换睡衣了吧 |
[17:36] | I don’t like this woman. | 我不喜欢这女人 |
[17:39] | Hey, Jones. What’s up? | 琼斯 怎么了 |
[17:40] | Come on, Peter. Plant the bug and get out. | 快点 彼得 装好窃听器赶快脱身 |
[17:45] | If you can hear me, I don’t see a computer, | 如果你们能听见 我没看见电脑 |
[17:47] | so the keylogger isn’t gonna work. | 键盘记录器是用不上了 |
[18:00] | I’m going for the bug plant on the purse. | 我要把窃听器放到她钱包里 |
[18:02] | Thanks, Jones. | 谢了 琼斯 |
[18:03] | L.A.’s autopsy came in. | 洛杉矶的验尸报告出来了 |
[18:05] | Selena’s fourth victim dead of a stab wound to the throat. | 瑟琳娜的第四名被害人死于喉咙穿刺伤 |
[18:07] | Street mugging. | 是一起当街抢劫案 |
[18:08] | Selena was the only eyewitness, | 瑟琳娜是唯一的目击证人 |
[18:10] | and they never caught the assailant. | 而攻击者仍未找到 |
[18:11] | Well, that’s convenient. | 这倒好 |
[18:12] | The murder happened | 凶杀案发生时 |
[18:13] | while they were out to dinner. | 他们正外出就餐 |
[18:14] | Maybe she is a serial killer. | 也许她是连环杀手 |
[18:16] | Or he caught on to her plan. | 或是他看穿了她的企图 |
[18:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:24] | Thought I saw a bug. | 地上好像有只虫子 |
[18:26] | I’ll call the exterminator in the morning. | 明早我叫人来清理 |
[18:28] | How about those drinks? | 喝点什么 |
[18:40] | Lemon? | 要加柠檬吗 |
[18:42] | Surprise me. | 你决定 |
[18:59] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[19:00] | Yes. | 在 |
[19:12] | Oh, oh, I just spilled it on me. | 我弄了一身 |
[19:14] | Oh, I’m so clumsy. | 我真是笨手笨脚 |
[19:15] | He needs help. | 他需要帮忙 |
[19:16] | All right, I’m gonna call him. | 好吧 我打给他 |
[19:18] | Can you generate some sound effects? | 能否来点背景音效 |
[19:19] | A steel mill, people yelling, something. | 轧钢厂里有人叫喊之类的 |
[19:21] | The bureau can, and I can patch it through to the call. | 局里可以做 我加到你们的通话中 |
[19:23] | You mind if I use your bathroom? | 你不介意我用下洗手间吧 |
[19:25] | Oh, no, I can help you with that. | 不 我帮你处理吧 |
[19:26] | Oh, no, no. That’s okay. I — | 不用了 我… |
[19:27] | These buttons are difficult. Let me — | 这些扣子很难解开 还是我… |
[19:33] | Uh, here, let me get the — | 让我来… |
[19:37] | No, no — I can get it. That’s not a problem. | 不 不 我自己来 没关系 |
[19:39] | Peter Williams’ phone. | 这是彼得·威廉姆斯的电话 |
[19:41] | Where’s Mr. Williams? | 威廉姆斯先生在哪 |
[19:43] | Who is this? You know what? | 你是谁 |
[19:45] | It doesn’t matter. | 算了 |
[19:45] | We need him here, pronto. | 让他尽快赶回厂里 |
[19:47] | Hamilton mill is getting lit up like a Christmas tree. | 哈米尔顿工厂的情况火烧燃眉 |
[19:50] | We have an induction furnace that is ready to blow. | 有个感应炉要爆炸了 |
[19:55] | Sounds important. | 看来挺重要 |
[19:57] | This is Williams. | 我是威廉姆斯 |
[19:59] | Hello, Mr. Williams. | 威廉姆斯先生 |
[20:00] | I’m looking for Phil — Phil Landerer. | 我要找风先生 姓风名流 |
[20:03] | Right. | 好 |
[20:04] | You know him? | 你跟他熟吧 |
[20:05] | Okay, on my way. | 好 马上来 |
[20:08] | We’re good. | 没事了 |
[20:11] | Sorry. I got to handle this. | 抱歉 我得去处理一下 |
[20:13] | I know it. | 我明白 |
[20:14] | I know. Selena, I had a great time. | 我明白 瑟琳娜 我今晚很愉快 |
[20:17] | I’ll make it up to you. | 我会补偿你 |
[20:18] | Oh, you’ll make it up to me tomorrow night. | 那明晚要补偿我 |
[20:27] | – Gotta go. – Yeah. | -走先 -好吧 |
[20:39] | Selena made a call after you left. | 你走后瑟琳娜打了个电话 |
[20:40] | I’m pulling up the audio now. Hang on. | 我现在放录音 稍等 |
[20:44] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[20:44] | He left early, but I think I got to him. | 他走早了 不过已经上钩了 |
[20:46] | Did you spook him? | 你把他吓跑了吗 |
[20:47] | Not at all. | 才怪 |
[20:49] | I’ll have Williams down on one knee | 本周之内我会让威廉姆斯 |
[20:50] | by the end of the week. | 向我求婚 |
[20:52] | After that, you finish the job, and it’s payday. | 接下去就是你的工作 再坐等收钱 |
[20:55] | She has a partner. | 她还有个同谋 |
[20:57] | Whoever her partner is, they probably run the endgame. | 不管同谋是谁 他们要实行计划了 |
[21:00] | You’re gonna have to keep seeing her. | 你还得和她约会 |
[21:01] | Is there another option? | 还有别的法子么 |
[21:03] | Anyone? | 没人想得出 |
[21:04] | I’m sure Elizabeth will be completely…supportive. | 我想伊丽莎白肯定会 大力支持 |
[21:09] | We’ll find out when we talk to her. | 到时我们就知道了 |
[21:10] | – “We”? – Yes, we. | -我们 -当然是我们 |
[21:12] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[21:13] | Why do you have to see her again? | 你为什么还要和她约会 |
[21:15] | We’ve run into some…complications, but — | 这个事情 好像 搞得有点复杂 |
[21:19] | Elizabeth, this — this woman is a murderer. | 伊丽莎白 这女人是个杀人犯 |
[21:22] | Another reason I don’t love this! | 也是我不想你去的另一个理由 |
[21:24] | She needs to be taken out. | 我们要除掉她 |
[21:25] | – Down. – Down. | -拿下 -对 拿下 |
[21:26] | She needs to be taken down. | 我们得拿下她 |
[21:28] | El, I want this over with more than anyone. | 小伊 我比谁都想尽早了结这事 |
[21:32] | Is she…attractive? | 她是不是 很有魅力 |
[21:34] | – Not really. – Define “Attractive.” | -没啥魅力 -要看你怎么看 |
[21:36] | You know, I’m gonna — | 那个 我要… |
[21:37] | I’m gonna take satchmo for a walk, | 我先带萨奇摩出去散下步 |
[21:39] | get a little air. | 呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[21:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[21:47] | See ya, honey. | 宝贝 再见 |
[21:51] | That wasn’t a complete train wreck. | 情况也没有很糟糕啊 |
[21:52] | But that’s as far as it goes. | 不能再糟糕了 |
[21:54] | You’re seeing Selena again tonight. | 你今晚还要和瑟琳娜约会 |
[21:56] | What’s your plan? | 你有什么计划 |
[21:57] | Well, I’m gonna try to get to her cellphone | 我尽量弄到她的手机 |
[21:59] | and find out who she’s talking with. | 看看她的同谋到底是谁 |
[22:02] | The sooner this ends, the better. | 这破事儿早了早好 |
[22:03] | – Then propose. – Right. What? | -那你求婚不就行了 -对 什么 |
[22:05] | Well, you said you want to speed things up, right? | 你说要速战速决的吧 |
[22:07] | – Yeah. – Nothing says “Enamored” Like — | -没错 -什么能让人迷恋 |
[22:08] | Polygamy? | 一夫多妻 |
[22:09] | – “Marry me.” – No! | -嫁给我 -才不要呢 |
[22:10] | No, the cell is a good start. | 查她手机才是正经的做法 |
[22:13] | All right, it’s your operation. | 随便你 反正是你在执行任务 |
[22:14] | And I’m not changing it. | 我不会改变我的计划 |
[22:16] | Diana has already prepped the team. | 戴安已经安排好了人 |
[22:18] | She’s following me in the van. | 她会在车里监控我 |
[22:19] | Sounds like you got it covered. | 看来已经有人照看你了 |
[22:21] | Do you mind if I take off? | 那我能请个假么 |
[22:22] | Where you going? | 你要干嘛 |
[22:22] | Sara’s coming to my place. | 莎拉要来我家 |
[22:24] | You’re not the only one with dinner plans. | 又不是只有你一个人要约会 |
[22:37] | Hey, I got your message. Is everything okay? | 我收到你短信了 一切都好吧 |
[22:39] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[22:41] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[22:50] | You’re trying to impress me. | 你这是在讨我欢心 |
[22:52] | Well, look, I know you said I didn’t have to, but… | 虽然你说我用不着这么做 但… |
[22:55] | Whatever makes you feel better. | 只要你开心就好了 |
[23:02] | Wow. Look at you. | 真漂亮 |
[23:04] | – No purse? – No. | -不带包吗 -不带 |
[23:06] | I was in the mood for something | 我今晚想做点 |
[23:07] | a little more private tonight. | 更私密的事 |
[23:09] | Let’s go to your place. | 不如去你家吧 |
[23:11] | My place? | 我家 |
[23:14] | Sure. Sounds good. | 行啊 好主意 |
[23:16] | Oh, it will be. | 那是当然 |
[23:27] | Neal, change of plans. | 尼尔 计划有变 |
[23:28] | You have 15 minutes to clear out of your apartment, | 给你十五分钟闪人 |
[23:31] | or my cover’s blown. | 不然我身份就暴露了 |
[23:32] | I’m commandeering your date. | 我要征用你的约会地点 |
[23:43] | It’s very lovely for a first date. | 我们这第一次约会还真不错 |
[23:46] | Don’t expect this every time. | 别指望每次都有这种水准 |
[23:47] | Oh, there’s gonna be a second date? | 我们还有下一次约会吗 |
[23:50] | Guy can hope. | 总会有机会的嘛 |
[23:51] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -那是 |
[23:52] | I could be talked into it. | 我可是会信以为真的哦 |
[23:53] | Neal, go check your phone. | 尼尔 接电话去吧 |
[23:55] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[24:04] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[24:05] | We got to get out of here right now. | 我们要马上离开这 |
[24:07] | Peter’s undercover. He’s coming up the stairs. | 彼得在卧底一个案子 他已经上楼了 |
[24:09] | I’ll explain everything later. | 我回头再向你解释 |
[24:10] | No, no! Not that way! The closet. | 别走门 进衣帽间 |
[24:12] | Uh, new bottle. | 换瓶新酒 |
[24:16] | Through there. | 这边走 |
[24:17] | I got it, I got it. | 弄好了 |
[24:21] | Sorry. | 还有 |
[24:23] | Ooh, grab me a quiche. | 帮我拿个乳蛋饼 |
[24:24] | Just let me make sure we’re all set. | 让我看看准备好了没有 |
[24:33] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[24:36] | Amazing! | 好棒啊 |
[24:40] | Oh, Peter, you shouldn’t have. | 彼得 你不必如此大费周章 |
[24:43] | Surprise. | 想给你个惊喜 |
[24:44] | What is going on? | 到底是什么情况 |
[24:46] | Remember that case I was working on? | 还记得我在办的那个案子吗 |
[24:48] | The killer bride? | 那个新娘杀手吗 |
[24:49] | Yeah. Peter’s dating her now. | 对 彼得就在和那个女人约会 |
[24:50] | – Really? – Yep. | -不是吧 -千真万确 |
[24:52] | So what are we doing? | 那我们现在要做什么 |
[24:53] | This apartment was a backroom speakeasy. | 这间房间大有玄机 |
[24:57] | And this was the observation room. | 这里可是间观察室 |
[25:02] | Very eclectic, right? | 真有品位 不是吗 |
[25:03] | Peter, you didn’t tell me that you were an artist. | 彼得 你没说你还会画画啊 |
[25:06] | I dabble. | 才疏学浅 |
[25:07] | I wouldn’t say I’m any good, though. | 其实 我每样都不精 |
[25:09] | Oh, don’t be modest. | 别谦虚了 |
[25:11] | You know, this may sound silly, but… | 可能有点傻 但… |
[25:15] | …would you draw me? | 你能为我画张像吗 |
[25:16] | Oh, I’m sure that we could have… | 我们以后肯定会… |
[25:21] | You mean right now? | 你是说现在吗 |
[25:22] | Yeah. Why not? | 那当然 |
[25:23] | I-it would take time to do it right. | 画画要很长时间 |
[25:27] | We have all night. | 我们有漫漫长夜呢 |
[25:30] | It wouldn’t do you justice. | 随便画画不好看的 |
[25:31] | Oh, but you will. I won’t take no for an answer. | 我相信你可以 我可不接受拒绝 |
[25:36] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[25:37] | But, uh… You should know that I’m experimenting | 但我正在尝试一种 |
[25:41] | with some very, very primitive styles. | 非常原始的画法 |
[25:47] | Can Peter draw? | 彼得会画画吗 |
[25:49] | Unless she’s expecting a breathtaking stick figure, | 除非她想要张惊天地泣鬼神的简笔画 |
[25:51] | he’s in trouble. | 不然就麻烦大了 |
[25:54] | Does he know that you’re here? | 他知道你在这里么 |
[25:56] | Unfortunately, yes, he knows about this room. | 可惜 他知道有这么个房间 |
[25:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:02] | Let me make sure the light is right. | 让我看下光线是否良好 |
[26:10] | Okay. All right. | 该我上场了 |
[26:14] | Hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[26:19] | This is not how I saw the night going, by the way. | 顺便 我没料到今晚会这样过 |
[26:24] | I mean, any guy can make a girl dinner. | 男生都会为女生准备晚餐 |
[26:26] | Only you could sketch a black widow | 但只有你能躲在密室里 |
[26:27] | from a hidden back room. | 还画着黑寡妇 |
[26:30] | Is the pose okay? | 这个姿势行吗 |
[26:31] | Yes. That’s perfect. Okay. | 行 很好 |
[26:33] | But, remember — no peeking. | 但 可千万别偷看哦 |
[26:35] | Peter, I have to ask, | 彼得 我很好奇 |
[26:36] | How did you… | 你怎么能 |
[26:37] | set this… all up so fast? | 这么快把这里布置好 |
[26:44] | Hey, do yourself a favor. | 拜托你长长记性 |
[26:46] | Never try to send a grappling hook through the post office. | 再也不要用邮局寄爪钩了 |
[26:52] | I-I mean, that is, if… | 我是说 如果… |
[26:53] | You ever needed to send… a grappling hook, that is. | 万一你要寄 爪钩 |
[26:58] | Perfect timing. | 来得正好 |
[27:00] | This is my…man — Haversham. | 这是我的手下 哈佛什姆 |
[27:03] | He made the arrangements. | 这些都是他安排的 |
[27:05] | Haversham, everything is perfect. | 哈佛什姆 今晚很完美 |
[27:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:08] | You may enjoy your night off. | 你可以下班了 |
[27:11] | So sorry to interrupt… | 不好意思打扰到你们 |
[27:12] | such a suspiciously amorous evening. | 度过如此浪漫到诡异的夜晚 |
[27:15] | Haversham, do you mind? | 哈佛什姆 你能帮个忙吗 |
[27:17] | I’ll need my suit for tomorrow. | 帮我准备下明天要穿的西装 |
[27:21] | A suit. | 西装 |
[27:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:26] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就好 |
[27:27] | Good. | 好 |
[27:29] | How handy. | 真能干 |
[27:30] | Yes, he’s…one of a kind. | 是啊 他可是百里挑一 |
[27:36] | I should have known. | 我就知道 |
[27:38] | Finished. | 搞定 |
[27:39] | It looks good. | 画得不错 |
[27:43] | Something’s missing. | 总觉得缺了点什么 |
[27:46] | Neal, are you sure you want to do that? | 尼尔 你真要这么做吗 |
[27:48] | Well, Peter said he wants this case closed fast. | 是彼得自己说要速战速决 |
[27:50] | This should help. | 这招有效啊 |
[27:51] | Okay, but Peter is gonna be really mad. | 好吧 但彼得肯定会炸毛 |
[27:53] | But she won’t. | 但那女人不会 |
[27:55] | All right, Moz, get this to him without her seeing. | 蚊子 把画给彼得 不要让她看见 |
[27:58] | Oh, sure. | 轻而易举 |
[27:59] | I’ll hide it under my gargantuan clown sleeve. | 我把它藏在我巨大的小丑服袖管里 |
[28:01] | Oh, come here. Try this. | 用这个吧 |
[28:04] | Oh, I’m more of a spring. | 我更偏好春季西装 |
[28:06] | Moz, we don’t have time. | 蚊子 我们没时间了 |
[28:09] | – Okay. Oh. I got it. – Okay. | -行了 我知道了 -嗯 |
[28:17] | Your turncoat for tomorrow, sir. | 先生 您明天要穿的西装 |
[28:20] | Ah, yes. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[28:23] | That is exactly what I needed. | 要的就是这个 |
[28:27] | Good work, Moz. | 干得好 蚊子 |
[28:29] | Oh, I’m gonna need some… | 对了 我需要点儿 |
[28:30] | cash for the dry-cleaner. | 现金 是干洗费 |
[28:32] | – Of course. – $50 should do it. | -当然 -五十块就行 |
[28:36] | Don’t know what I’d do without you. | 没你我可怎么办呐 |
[28:38] | Oh, I might need more. | 我得多拿点 |
[28:41] | Ah. Good evening… | 夜安 |
[28:43] | – Yes. – …madam. | -安 -女士 |
[28:44] | It’s great to meet you… Haversham. | 认识你很高兴 哈佛什姆 |
[28:52] | He’s curious. | 他神叨叨的 |
[28:53] | Very high-functioning, considering his condition. | 就他的状况来说 算挺能干了 |
[29:01] | Done. | 好了 |
[29:05] | Wow! That looks amazing! | 画得真好 |
[29:08] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[29:11] | Peter, what’s this? | 彼得 这是什么 |
[29:13] | Oh, that? | 这个啊 |
[29:17] | I wanted tonight to be special. | 我想让今晚变得不同寻常 |
[29:21] | Are you asking me what I think you’re asking me? | 你说的跟我想的一样吗 |
[29:26] | Peter! Yes. | 彼得 我愿意 |
[29:28] | Yes, yes. | 好的 我愿意 |
[29:35] | Best date ever. | 史上最棒约会 |
[29:40] | She said yes?! | 她同意了吗 |
[29:42] | You could look at this as another victory for team Burke. | 你可以把这当成猫咪小队的又一次胜利 |
[29:46] | Eh, El, | 小伊 |
[29:47] | I’m putting my life at risk here. | 我是冒着生命危险在执行任务 |
[29:49] | Yes! You are. | 对 确实 |
[29:51] | I mean, this was — this was supposed to be a date, | 这应该就是个约会 |
[29:53] | Not a “Save the date.” | 而不是求婚之夜 |
[29:54] | The investigation’s almost over. | 调查已经接近尾声了 |
[29:56] | Yeah, I recall hearing that after the first date. | 第一次约会之后你就这么说 |
[29:58] | Now you’re engaged? | 现在你居然订婚了 |
[29:59] | All I need is to find out who her partner is. | 我只要找出她同伙是谁就行 |
[30:01] | That means contacts, figuring out who she’s close to. | 所以要多跟她接触 查出她跟谁走得近 |
[30:05] | Maybe you need a guest list. | 也许你需要个宾客名单 |
[30:07] | Guest list? | 什么 |
[30:08] | For the wedding. | 婚礼的宾客名单 |
[30:10] | You want to wrap up this case? | 你想搞定这案子吗 |
[30:12] | You need an event planner. | 那你需要个婚宴策划人 |
[30:18] | Look at you two. | 看看你们俩 |
[30:19] | Peter, you didn’t tell me she was so beautiful. | 彼得 你可没说过她这么美艳动人 |
[30:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:23] | Mm, you’re so welcome. | 别客气 |
[30:25] | Now, I was thinking of setting you guys up by the gazebo. | 我想把婚礼安排在露台进行 |
[30:27] | Oh. That sounds great. Yeah. | 听上去不错 |
[30:29] | I’ll need a head count to make sure we have enough room. | 我得知道多少人参加婚礼 免得地方不够大 |
[30:31] | Did you bring your lists? | 名单你们带来了吗 |
[30:33] | Selena, friends and family? | 瑟琳娜 有亲朋要来吗 |
[30:35] | Oh, no. I’m new to the city. | 没有 我刚搬到这不久 |
[30:36] | I don’t know many people here. | 认识的人不多 |
[30:38] | Plus, I have all the family I need in this man. | 再说了 有他在的地方就是我的家 |
[30:44] | I understand. You want to keep it small. | 我明白 你不想婚礼太过隆重 |
[30:46] | Weddings can be so chaotic. | 婚礼都是乱得一塌糊涂 |
[30:47] | In the end, | 到最后 |
[30:49] | you’re making a schedule instead of a-a memory. | 编织的不是美好回忆 而是一份时间表 |
[30:52] | Sounds like you’ve had experience. | 听着好像你结过婚一样 |
[30:54] | You know, my husband and I wanted to keep it small, | 我和我丈夫本来想弄得低调些 |
[30:56] | but somehow our wedding ballooned | 结果整场婚礼变得 |
[30:58] | into this massive event. | 一发不可收拾 |
[31:00] | You didn’t enjoy it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[31:02] | Oh, it was lovely. It was really lovely. | 婚礼很赞 真的很赞 |
[31:05] | But I think if I were to do it again, | 但是如果让我再来一次的话 |
[31:07] | I’d keep it a little more intimate, simple. | 我会简单而私密一些 |
[31:10] | Just us. | 只有我们俩 |
[31:11] | Well, hopefully, ours will be more special. | 总之 希望我们的婚礼能特殊点 |
[31:15] | Mm…we… have to get going. | 我们 得走了 |
[31:18] | We have reservations for lunch in a half-hour. | 我们半小时后有午餐预约 |
[31:20] | Oh, Peter, do you mind if I borrow Selena for just a moment? | 彼得 介意我跟瑟琳娜单独聊聊吗 |
[31:22] | I would love to go over invitations with her. | 我想跟她聊聊请柬的事 |
[31:24] | Sure. I’ll go get the car. | 好 那我先去开车 |
[31:26] | Okay. Thanks, honey. | 谢了 亲爱的 |
[31:30] | Um… now that we’re alone, | 现在只有我们俩了 |
[31:31] | I wanted to ask you something, | 我想问你点事儿 |
[31:32] | and I didn’t want to do it in front of your fiance? | 有你未婚夫在不太方便 |
[31:37] | Um…have you been married before? | 你以前结过婚吗 |
[31:39] | I have. | 结过 |
[31:41] | How many times? | 结过几次 |
[31:42] | What business is that of yours? | 这跟你有什么关系吗 |
[31:43] | Oh, I was just asking to make sure | 我只是想确认 |
[31:45] | that you have all the proper legal documents | 你是否有办理结婚证书 |
[31:47] | for the marriage license. | 所需的合法文件 |
[31:49] | That way, we can avoid a lot of questions. | 这样我们能免去很多麻烦 |
[31:51] | Great. | 很好 |
[31:52] | I’ll have my lawyer send over the papers. | 我会让律师把文件发给你 |
[32:00] | Okay. So, we’ll be in touch. | 好吧 我们再联络 |
[32:01] | – Thank you so much. – Okay. | -十分感谢 -嗯 |
[32:03] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:04] | Ready as you are. | 一切准备就绪 |
[32:17] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[32:22] | Did you, uh — did you get a look at the license plate? | 你 看没看到车牌号 |
[32:25] | Uh, no tags. | 没有车牌 |
[32:26] | All right, thank you very much. | 谢谢你了 |
[32:27] | I got it from here. | 我来照顾他就好 |
[32:29] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[32:32] | Wow. That car came out of nowhere. | 那车凭空就冲出来了 |
[32:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:37] | If she hadn’t warned me, I — | 要不是她提醒我 我… |
[32:39] | Oh, I don’t want to think about that. | 我不想再往下想了 |
[32:41] | I-I don’t know what I would do if anything happened to you. | 要是你出了事 我都不知道怎么办才好 |
[32:45] | And if something did? | 如果我真出事了呢 |
[32:50] | – How close was it? – Close. | -差多少 -就差一点 |
[32:52] | Got my heart pumping. | 简直千钧一发 |
[32:54] | But then Selena and I had one of those | 然后我和瑟琳娜聊了聊 |
[32:55] | “Should anything ever happen” chats. | “世事无常”的话题 |
[32:57] | Oh. That’s a pretty good scam. | 这花招耍得不错 |
[33:00] | Car nearly runs you down, | 你差点被车撞到 |
[33:01] | which prompts a discussion about what happens when you’re gone? | 正好谈谈你有个三长两短之后怎么办 |
[33:03] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[33:04] | She told me if worse comes to worse, | 她说如果我真出了什么事 |
[33:07] | she wouldn’t want a dime of my money. | 我的钱她一毛都不要 |
[33:08] | Really? | 是么 |
[33:09] | She’d prefer I leave it to charity. | 她希望我能捐给慈善机构 |
[33:11] | One of her choosing? | 捐给哪家由她选吗 |
[33:13] | I went through the wills of her victims. | 我看了看之前那些死者的遗嘱 |
[33:16] | Each one left a significant contribution | 每个人都给一个慈善组织 |
[33:19] | to a charitable organization. | 捐了一大笔钱 |
[33:21] | I’m guessing these don’t exist anymore. | 我猜那些慈善机构现在都消失了吧 |
[33:22] | – No. – So where’d the money go? | -没错 -那些钱去哪儿了 |
[33:25] | This may tell us. | 答案来了 |
[33:27] | We got something from the legal papers | 在瑟琳娜给伊丽莎白的法律文件里 |
[33:28] | Selena gave Elizabeth. | 有所发现 |
[33:29] | The lawyer’s name was a bogus I.D. We tracked to this guy. | 律师的名字是假的 我们查到了这个人 |
[33:33] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[33:33] | – It’s the emcee from the auction. – Gerald Jameson. | -是拍卖会的司仪 -杰拉德·杰姆森 |
[33:35] | Yeah, he hosts dating events worldwide. | 对 他到处主持相亲活动 |
[33:38] | Never stays in one place for more than a year. | 同一个地方绝不呆一年以上 |
[33:40] | Always changes the name and charity of his latest auction. | 每次用的名字和慈善机构都不一样 |
[33:42] | That’s a great setup. | 这手法很不错 |
[33:44] | He puts on these auctions, lines up the suitors… | 他来筹办拍卖 邀请些单身王老五 |
[33:46] | she knocks them down. | 她来色诱 |
[33:47] | We need a concrete link | 我们得找到他俩和慈善机构 |
[33:48] | between these two and the charities. | 之间确凿的联系 |
[33:51] | I’ll talk to him. | 我去和他谈 |
[33:52] | What are you gonna say? | 你要跟他说什么 |
[33:53] | That my date didn’t work out. | 说约会对象跟我不合适 |
[33:55] | – She was a nice girl who prefers… – Nice girls. | -她很好 不过她更喜欢… -女人 |
[33:57] | I was gonna say “Blondes,” But we can run with that, too. | 我本来想说”金发” 不过这么说也行 |
[33:59] | Should give us enough time to case the office. | 应该能帮我们争取时间查他办公室 |
[34:02] | Who is “Us”? | 什么”我们” |
[34:04] | Why’d I ask? | 我问得真多余 |
[34:06] | All right, we’re looking for safes, | 好 目标是保险箱 |
[34:07] | vaults, and locked cabinets — keep an eye out. | 金库 还有上锁的橱柜 罩子放亮点 |
[34:10] | Hey, hey. Great to see you again. | 嗨 再见到你狠高兴 |
[34:12] | Ah, yes, Mr. Munroe. How can I help you? | 蒙洛先生 有什么能为您效劳 |
[34:15] | Well, I was just wondering about your next event. | 我就是想问问下次相亲会的事 |
[34:20] | I take it… things didn’t work out. | 看来… 你俩不合适 |
[34:23] | Well, you know, some guys propose on the first date. | 你也知道 有些人一下就能看对眼 |
[34:25] | Some don’t make it to the second. | 有些就是有缘无分 |
[34:27] | I see. | 明白了 |
[34:28] | And with regards to your little friend over there, | 至于那位小朋友 |
[34:31] | We have a — | 我们… |
[34:32] | a certain height requirement. | 对”高度”有一定要求 |
[34:35] | Oh, no, no. He’s, uh — | 别误会 他 |
[34:37] | He’s all set with the ladies. | 他女人缘可好了 |
[34:38] | – Really? – Oh, yeah. | -是嘛 -是啊 |
[34:40] | Well, I’m sorry to say my next event | 可是很遗憾 下一次相亲会 |
[34:41] | won’t be for two months, and that’s in Florida. | 要等到两个月后 而且在佛罗里达 |
[34:44] | I love the sunshine state. | 我超爱阳光之州 |
[34:46] | Am I still tall enough to fill out an application, or…? | 我还够不够格填份申请表啊 |
[34:48] | Yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[34:49] | I’ll go get it from the back. | 我去后面拿表格 |
[34:57] | 8414. | 八四一四 |
[34:59] | Standard banks-smith security system, | 标准银行安全系统 |
[35:01] | but it’s gonna be hard to get in here with him hanging around. | 可他一直杵在这儿 要进去很难 |
[35:03] | Then we will have to get to it later. | 那就晚点再想办法进去 |
[35:08] | There you are. | 拿来了 |
[35:09] | Thank you so much. | 十分感谢 |
[35:10] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[35:11] | I love this space. | 我很喜欢这地方 |
[35:12] | Do — do you love it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[35:13] | Yeah. High ceilings! | 当然 天花板好高呢 |
[35:16] | Mm. Do you rent it out? | 能出租吗 |
[35:17] | Yes, it is possible. | 当然可以 |
[35:19] | My friend, Mr. Williams — | 我朋友 威廉姆斯先生 |
[35:20] | Uh, we attended your last auction together — | 我们一起参加过你上次那场拍卖会 |
[35:22] | Of course, yes. He’s our big winner. | 当然 我记得 那个大赢家嘛 |
[35:24] | Yes, he had better luck than I did. | 对 他比我幸运多了 |
[35:26] | And he asked me to help him | 他要我帮忙 |
[35:28] | With a…certain celebration. | 搞一个…庆祝会 |
[35:38] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[35:41] | Welcome to your bachelor party! | 欢迎来你的单身派对 |
[35:42] | Can’t believe you did this. | 真不相信你这么做了 |
[35:43] | Oh, you’re welcome. | 不要客气嘛 |
[35:44] | – Not what I meant. – Come on. | -我可不是这意思 -拜托 |
[35:47] | Now we have the entire night to get into Jameson’s office. | 现在我们有一整晚溜进杰姆森办公室 |
[35:50] | The Harvard crew is all over the place for backup. | 还有联邦调查局哈佛精英团支援 |
[35:52] | This is business. | 这是公事 |
[35:54] | It is not pleasure. | 不是为了享乐 |
[35:56] | What is he doing here? | 他来干嘛 |
[35:59] | I love national geographic. | 我喜欢国家地理杂志 |
[36:01] | “The mating habits of midlevel government employees | “中层政府职员的交配习惯 |
[36:04] | totally captivating.” | 是相当诱人” |
[36:06] | Well, I’m not on duty. I’m going to get a drink. | 反正没我事 我要去喝一杯 |
[36:14] | This anything like your first one? | 和当年那个像吗 |
[36:15] | No. | 一点也不 |
[36:19] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[36:22] | All right, I’ll distract. | 好吧 我去引开他 |
[36:24] | You get in the records room. | 你去文档室 |
[36:52] | – Got anything? – No. | -找到什么了吗 -没有 |
[36:58] | I’m gonna get a drink. | 我去喝一杯 |
[37:03] | – Nothing. – Great. | -什么也没有 -这下好了 |
[37:04] | I don’t know who’s gonna kill me first — | 不知道谁会先杀了我 |
[37:06] | my wife or my fiance. | 我老婆还是我未婚妻 |
[37:08] | What if I told you there’s a way to spook your lady | 要是我有办法刺激到她 |
[37:10] | Into leading us straight to the money? | 逼她自动告诉我们钱在哪 |
[37:12] | – How? – Use what we got. | -怎么做 -利用现有资源嘛 |
[37:14] | Neal, what we’ve got are strobe lights, probies, | 尼尔 我们只有荧光灯 见习探员 |
[37:17] | Women, and booze. | 女人 还有酒水 |
[37:19] | Exactly. | 就是这些 |
[37:19] | Have a probie grab a camera | 叫个人去监控货车上 |
[37:21] | From the surveillance truck. | 拿个相机 |
[37:22] | We’re taking shots. | 我们要好好喝两杯 |
[37:24] | Mr. Jameson! | 杰姆森先生 |
[37:25] | Come on, join us for a drink. | 来嘛 喝一杯 |
[37:26] | Oh, no. No, I really need to keep an eye on the space. | 不了 我得盯场子 |
[37:28] | Oh, come on. I owe you one. | 来呗 我欠你的 |
[37:30] | We owe you one. | 我们俩都欠你 |
[37:31] | Yes, none of us would be here if it wasn’t for you. | 没有你我们不可能在这 |
[37:34] | Well, if you put it that way, | 好吧 要是这么说 |
[37:35] | I guess one little drink wouldn’t hurt. | 一杯也没差啦 |
[37:37] | All right. | 太好了 |
[37:38] | Gentlemen, cheers. | 先生们 干杯 |
[37:40] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[37:41] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[37:45] | Aah! That burns! | 爽爆了 |
[37:46] | Delicious. Thank you. You guys have fun. | 够劲 谢谢 玩得开心 |
[37:49] | No, no, no, no. Hold on. | 不行 不行 等等 |
[37:50] | Bartender, another round? | 酒保 再来一轮 |
[37:51] | No, no. No, really. | 不行 真的不了 |
[37:52] | Come on. I disagree. | 来嘛 我可不答应 |
[37:53] | This is my best friend’s bachelor party. | 这是我最好朋友的单身派对 |
[37:56] | Let’s make it… | 咱们让它 |
[37:58] | a night to remember. | 永生难忘 |
[38:01] | – Congrats. – Thanks. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[38:02] | Have a wonderful life. | 万事如意 |
[38:05] | Okay! Oh, god! | 好嘞 老天 |
[38:06] | Yeah, that’s delicious. | 太带劲了 |
[38:08] | – Yeah, it is. – One more. No, top shelf. | -是呀 -再来 拿最好的来 |
[38:09] | – And cheers again. – And cheers again. | -再干一次 -对 再一次 |
[38:13] | You know, it does go down easy. | 这酒啊 下去得很快 |
[38:14] | Four, five, six times… | 因为四 五 六杯的时候 |
[38:15] | You can barely taste it. | 都尝不出味道了 |
[38:17] | You beat us on that one! | 你比我们能喝 |
[38:19] | Much happiness. | 及时行乐嘛 |
[38:20] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干 -干 |
[38:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:28] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[38:29] | Miss Thomas? | 托马斯小姐吗 |
[38:31] | What can you tell me about this man? | 对这个男人你了解多少 |
[38:32] | You’re FBI? | 你是联邦探员吗 |
[38:33] | I was undercover at Mr. Jameson’s | 上次杰姆森先生的拍卖会上 |
[38:35] | last fundraiser. | 我是在执行卧底任务 |
[38:36] | We believe he had illicit financial dealings prior to his death. | 我们认为他生前涉嫌非法金融交易 |
[38:39] | His death? | 他死了吗 |
[38:40] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[38:41] | We’re waiting on the toxicology report. | 我们还在等毒性报告 |
[38:43] | I’m here because I need to question everyone | 我来是因为需要询问每个 |
[38:45] | affiliated with the society house’s recent auction. | 参加最近那次拍卖会的人员 |
[38:49] | I’m sorry. Um… | 抱歉 |
[38:51] | This is a shock, but I don’t know anything. | 我很震惊 但我什么都不知道 |
[38:54] | Looks like Diana got to her. | 戴安骗到她了 |
[38:57] | She’s heading towards the bank. | 她正去银行 |
[38:58] | She’ll be clearing out the money any minute now. | 她随时都会清空钱款 |
[39:00] | Good. Give Jameson his wake-up call. | 好 把杰姆森叫醒吧 |
[39:34] | Peter, you’re on standby. | 彼得 准备待命 |
[39:42] | I got a ping from the bank. | 我收到银行警示 |
[39:43] | Why did you drain our account? | 为什么清空帐号 |
[39:44] | Wait a minute. They told me you were dead. | 等下 他们说你死了 |
[39:46] | What? Who told you I was dead? | 什么 谁告诉你我死了 |
[39:48] | We did. | 我们 |
[39:49] | Wait a minute. What’s going on? | 等等 发生什么了 |
[39:51] | You two are under arrest. | 你们俩被捕了 |
[39:53] | Wait a minute. You’re FBI, too? | 等等 你也是联邦探员吗 |
[39:55] | Yeah, let’s just say I’m the adventurous type. | 对 我就是个爱冒险的主 |
[39:57] | Uh, speaking of, | 说起来 |
[39:57] | I think we were all | 我们昨晚 |
[39:59] | a little adventurous last night. | 胆子都挺大 |
[40:01] | Further incriminating evidence. | 进一步相关证据 |
[40:03] | Should we give him a little slide show here? | 向他做个简略报告吧 |
[40:04] | Yeah. Yeah. | 当然 |
[40:05] | Here’s you on shot number eight, | 这是你的第八杯 |
[40:07] | having a good time. | 开心啊 |
[40:09] | Here’s you on shot number 12 having a great time. | 第十二杯 相当开心啊 |
[40:12] | This is when you told us you had a big payday coming up. | 这是你告诉我们马上就要收钱了 |
[40:15] | Great. Good job. | 看你做的好事 |
[40:16] | And that’s when you told me | 这是你告诉我 |
[40:17] | I should enjoy the honeymoon phase while I can. | 趁活着好好享受蜜月 |
[40:21] | Oh, here’s where you said you were tired | 这是你说你累了 |
[40:23] | And wanted to go to bed. | 要去睡觉 |
[40:24] | Something about having to tie up loose ends in the morning. | 明早还要负责善后之类 |
[40:27] | They say that alcohol’s a truth serum for some people. | 都说酒后吐真言 |
[40:29] | You are definitely one of them, my friend. | 你就是个标准案例 伙计 |
[40:31] | And, in case you were wondering, we got it all on tape. | 为防有怀疑 我们都录下来了 |
[40:36] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[40:39] | I actually thought we had something. | 我真觉得我们之间有点什么 |
[40:41] | It wasn’t real. | 不是真的 |
[40:42] | Not even our tango? | 那探戈也不是吗 |
[40:45] | You know, they say that breaking up is tough. | 你知道 都说分手很困难 |
[40:48] | For what it’s worth, it wasn’t me. | 因为很残酷 但不是对我 |
[40:51] | – It was you. – Peter… | -是对你 -彼得 |
[40:57] | That’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[40:58] | Would have been a nice wedding. | 本可以有个不错的婚礼 |
[41:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:01] | Elizabeth ordered most of the arrangements already. | 伊丽莎白差不多都把东西订好了 |
[41:04] | I’m sure she did a great job. | 她肯定安排得很好 |
[41:05] | It’s too bad we’ll have to ship them all back. | 可惜我们都得退回去 |
[41:09] | Or ship them somewhere else. | 或送到其他地方去 |
[41:14] | Is everything okay? | 一切都顺利吧 |
[41:16] | Peter needs your help right away. | 彼得现在需要你帮忙 |
[41:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:27] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[41:30] | Hey, beautiful. | 美人儿 |
[41:31] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[41:33] | I’m sorry for what you went through on this one. | 很抱歉让你经历了那些 |
[41:36] | So, to make it up to you, | 所以 为了补偿你 |
[41:39] | I’m giving you the wedding you always wanted. | 我要献给你盼望已久的婚礼 |
[41:42] | Small, simple. | 小巧 简洁 |
[41:44] | Just us. | 只有我们 |
[41:52] | Will you marry me again? | 你愿意再嫁给我一次吗 |
[41:57] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[41:58] | As many times as you ask. | 无论你问我多少次 |
[42:11] | Preacher’s here. | 牧师到了 |
[42:12] | That was fast. | 还真”快” |
[42:13] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[42:15] | Don’t tell me he’s been ordained. | 他不可能被委任神职吧 |
[42:16] | – Twice. – Tax dodge? | -两次呢 -避税吗 |
[42:17] | Oh, yeah, like I pay taxes. | 我怎么可能交税 |
[42:20] | Will you bear witness? | 你就做见证人吧 |
[42:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[42:24] | Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today | 亲爱的朋友们 今天我们汇聚一堂 |
[42:26] | To celebrate the union of…suit and Mrs. Suit once again. | 庆祝猫咪夫妇再一次喜结连理 |