时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Morning. | 早 |
[00:22] | Aren’t you a little underdressed? | 是不是有点春光外露 |
[00:24] | Oh, here we go. | 加件衣服 |
[00:28] | – Is that better? – Perfect. | -好些吗 -完美极了 |
[00:33] | You know, one of the perks of living in New York City | 生活在纽约的一大好处 |
[00:35] | is the casual exhibitionism. | 就是时不时碰到裸露癖 |
[00:37] | Oh, are the neighbors complaining? | 邻居们投诉了吗 |
[00:38] | Not yet, but the sale of binoculars | 没有 不过自你来过夜后 |
[00:40] | has gone up since you started coming over. | 望远镜的销量有所攀升 |
[00:41] | Yeah? Perhaps after we eat, | 是嘛 那早餐后 |
[00:43] | we can raise a few window shades. | 我们可以拉开些窗帘 |
[00:44] | All right. | 好 |
[00:47] | Mozzie? | 蚊子吗 |
[00:49] | Oh, lately he’s been knocking in iambic pentameter. | 最近他敲门都用五步抑扬格 |
[00:50] | Or not at all. | 或直接闯进来 |
[00:52] | – Neal! – Peter. | -尼尔 -是彼得 |
[00:53] | – Really glad I dressed for company. – Yeah. | -幸亏我穿了工作装来 -是啊 |
[01:04] | – Yeah? – Locked door? | -干嘛 -干嘛锁门 |
[01:06] | – There’s a lot of crime in this city. – So I’ve heard. | -市里治安不好 -听说了 |
[01:08] | You’re gonna love this. | 我带来了好消息 |
[01:09] | There’s this con man running around New York who — | 有个诈骗犯来纽约活动 |
[01:14] | You made breakfast. | 你做了早餐 |
[01:15] | Am I not allowed? | 这你也管 |
[01:18] | Breakfast for two — | 还是两人份 |
[01:19] | Assuming that second plate isn’t for me. | 看来那份不是给我准备的 |
[01:21] | Brilliant. You want to impress | 太有才了 还要继续 |
[01:22] | me with any more of your detective skills? | 展示您的侦探技巧吗 |
[01:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:26] | Why did I ask? | 我真是多此一问 |
[01:29] | Two fresh head imprints on the pillows. | 枕头上有两个新压痕 |
[01:33] | Champagne ice bucket at the foot of the bed. | 床头摆着香槟冰桶 |
[01:36] | Romance is in the air. | 到处是浪漫气氛 |
[01:40] | That’s — Yeah. | 那是… |
[01:42] | And this detective has decided to stop detecting. | 大侦探还是决定趁早收手 |
[01:47] | Let’s see. | 看看这是啥 |
[01:49] | Department issue? | 家庭问题吗 |
[01:50] | Um, I’m s– those are mine. I’m so… | 这真是… 那是我的 |
[01:56] | Neal’s teaching me how to pick them. | 尼尔教我怎么开手铐 |
[01:57] | It’s our version of Sudoku in the afternoon. | 我们下午把这当数独游戏玩 |
[02:01] | – Morning, Sara. – Good morning. | -早 莎拉 -早 |
[02:02] | And before you ask, | 我先澄清 |
[02:03] | I do not have a drawer here or a toothbrush. | 这儿既没有我的抽屉也没有我的牙刷 |
[02:06] | Did I ask? | 这是不打自招 |
[02:07] | We’re in that awkward, undefined stage | 我们正处于尴尬暧昧阶段 |
[02:09] | where, yes, we’ve been on a few dates, | 是约会过几次 |
[02:11] | but, really, what’s that mean? | 可那也不算什么吧 |
[02:12] | What does it all mean? | 我怎么知道那算什么 |
[02:14] | It means we’re taking things one day at a time. | 就是顺其自然慢慢发展 |
[02:16] | – That’s what I said. – More or less. | -我就是这意思 -差不多 |
[02:17] | Mostly more. | 不止吧 |
[02:22] | Our next case awaits. | 咱的新案子来了 |
[02:25] | Well, you two have fun. | 那把他让给你了 |
[02:26] | – No, no. – Oh, no, no, no, no! You don’t have to — | -别走 -不 你不用… |
[02:28] | It’s…bye. | 再见 |
[02:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:31] | Bye, Sara! | 再见 莎拉 |
[02:34] | You should get dressed. | 你先更衣 |
[02:37] | – I’m gonna eat. – Yeah, please. | -我吃早餐 -你自便 |
[02:39] | – Hurry up! – You can have both. | -快点 -两份都归你 |
[02:45] | This guy’s a skilled forger, safe cracker, | 这家伙精于伪造术 能开保险箱 |
[02:47] | lots of panache, and he’s only 20 years old. | 行事张扬 而且只有二十岁 |
[02:49] | Think we might be looking at the next Neal Caffrey. | 真像是你的接班人 |
[02:53] | He’s a hacker. I don’t hack. | 他是黑客 我不玩这套 |
[02:55] | You’re right. | 那倒是 |
[02:56] | A Neal Caffrey for the new millennia, then. | 那他就是新世纪的尼尔 |
[02:59] | When I was 20, I didn’t get caught. | 二十岁就落网 我可没有 |
[03:05] | We traced him to this apartment. | 我们跟踪他到这处公寓 |
[03:07] | – Is he in there? – There’s movement inside. | -他在屋里吗 -有人走动 |
[03:10] | Yeah, I see it. | 看见了 |
[03:13] | Please tell me I get to break down the door. | 快下令让我砸门吧 |
[03:15] | Why, when you ask so nicely… | 何不呢 既然你要求… |
[03:23] | FBI! Hands in the — | 联调局 举起… |
[03:26] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[03:29] | You want me to cuff it? | 要把它锁走吗 |
[03:30] | Yeah, we should hold it for questioning. | 带回去审问 |
[03:33] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么 |
[03:35] | He’s clever. | 他够聪明 |
[03:36] | It casts a shadow on the door | 这东西在门上投下影子 |
[03:38] | And doesn’t move in a fixed pattern. | 而且以非固定模式移动 |
[03:40] | He realized we were sitting on him and bolted. | 他发现咱们在查他已经跑路了 |
[03:42] | Looks like that. | 看来是 |
[03:43] | They didn’t have robot vacuums in your day? | 你那年头还没有智能吸尘器吧 |
[03:46] | No, they didn’t. | 没有 |
[03:48] | Mm. Look around. | 四处找找 |
[03:49] | He’s got to have an escape route somewhere. | 看他从哪逃走的 |
[03:55] | You’re enjoying this. | 你乐在其中 |
[03:57] | I love tracking the smart ones. | 我喜欢跟聪明人玩猫鼠游戏 |
[04:00] | Now that you’re on my side, | 可惜你已归入我方阵营 |
[04:01] | I miss the challenge. | 我怀念你追我赶的日子 |
[04:02] | Oh, come on, all he’s done | 得了吧 他不过 |
[04:03] | are a few mildly impressive forgeries, | 做了几桩差强人意的伪造 |
[04:06] | Allegedly cracked a safe, | 据传开过保险柜 |
[04:07] | And stuck a vase on a roomba. | 又在智能吸尘器上插了个花瓶 |
[04:10] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[04:12] | Boss, you need to see this. | 头儿 来看这个 |
[04:22] | What do you think? | 现在你怎么说 |
[04:23] | Completely random arrangement of photographs? | 胡乱贴在一起的照片 |
[04:26] | All right… maybe he is good. | 好吧 也许他还不错 |
[04:50] | Entrez, Moz. | 进来吧 蚊子 |
[04:55] | I’ve come to steal your soul. | 我来带走你的灵魂 |
[04:57] | Or at least part of it. | 至少是一部分 |
[04:58] | You know, I’ve always found that superstition | 我发现迷信理论总是 |
[05:00] | annoyingly inconsistent. | 自相矛盾 |
[05:02] | Yeah, I got to get to the office. | 我得去办公室了 |
[05:04] | Uh, this will only take a moment. | 就一会儿 |
[05:06] | Now, while I am disappointed we haven’t been able | 当我郁闷咱没拿到 |
[05:09] | to recover Peter’s partial list of our treasures, | 彼得手里那份藏品清单时 |
[05:12] | There is a silver lining. | 我又发现了一线希望 |
[05:14] | Gives us time to perfectly prepare for our escape. | 可以为咱们逃出生天赢得时间 |
[05:17] | Mm. Starting with passports? | 先说护照怎么办吧 |
[05:19] | How long do our aliases usually last? | 咱们的化名一般能维持多久 |
[05:24] | Peter caught on to “Nick Halden” in two months. | 彼得两个月就看穿了尼可·霍顿 |
[05:27] | – “Steve” survived for a year. – Say “Gouda.” | -史蒂夫坚持了一年 -说茄子 |
[05:29] | No. | 不要 |
[05:30] | Imagine not having to look over our shoulders, | 想象一下不用提心吊胆 |
[05:32] | not having to memorize a new date of birth | 不用每隔几个月就要记 |
[05:35] | every few months. | 新的出生日期 |
[05:36] | I know where you’re going with this, Moz. | 我知道你的意思 蚊子 |
[05:38] | A permanent identity that the FBI can never crack | 联调局查不到的永久身份 |
[05:40] | requires the birth certificate for a dead infant. | 需要一个死婴的出生证明 |
[05:42] | I’m not doing it. | 我不会这么干 |
[05:43] | Say “Brie de meaux.” | 说田七 |
[05:46] | What if there was a way to do it that wasn’t so… | 如果有个方法不那么… |
[05:49] | horrifying? | 恐怖 |
[05:50] | How’s it work? | 怎么做 |
[05:51] | You’ll be stepping into someone else’s shoes, | 冒用身份 |
[05:53] | even though they or their shoes never existed. | 不一定要是真实存在的身份 |
[05:57] | Riddles, Moz? | 别说谜语了 蚊子 |
[06:00] | Neal…trust me. | 尼尔 相信我 |
[06:03] | If there is a way… | 如果你真有办法… |
[06:05] | I’m in. | 算我一份 |
[06:07] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[06:09] | I’ll set it up. | 我会搞定 |
[06:16] | Our suspect’s name is Scott Rivers, | 疑犯名叫斯科特·里弗斯 |
[06:18] | and he’s been on a criminal road trip. | 他四处流动作案 |
[06:20] | So far, we’ve been able to link seven of the items | 我们发现照片中有七件物品 |
[06:22] | in the photos to recent crimes. | 和最近的罪案相关 |
[06:24] | We have a warrant for his arrest, | 逮捕令已经批下来 |
[06:26] | but our guy is always in disguises. | 不过这家伙喜欢乔装 |
[06:29] | He won’t be easy to track down. | 所以抓他不是易事 |
[06:30] | Hey, how come you never used disguises? | 你怎么不伪装 |
[06:32] | The right smile works just as well, | 因为笑得好看也同样管用 |
[06:34] | and you don’t have to worry that your mustache is on straight. | 而且不用担心胡子穿帮 |
[06:37] | Oh, this kid did the Hartford mansion job? | 哈特福特那起案子是这孩子做的 |
[06:41] | He steals items of incredible excess from the wealthy — | 他从富人那里窃取过度奢侈品 |
[06:44] | Half-a-million-dollar sunglasses, | 价值五十万的太阳镜 |
[06:45] | a solid-gold toilet-brush holder — | 纯金马桶刷柄 |
[06:48] | You get the idea. | 诸如此类 |
[06:49] | And every crime he commits, | 他每次行窃后 |
[06:50] | he leaves this signature behind. | 都会留下相同的作案特征 |
[06:54] | Does he actually leave a donation? | 他真的留下捐款 |
[06:55] | In the victims’ names, | 以被害人的名义 |
[06:56] | to a different charity each time. | 每次捐给不同的慈善机构 |
[06:58] | So, Robin Hoodie here robs from the rich | 这是小罗宾汉 |
[07:01] | and gives some to the poor. | 在劫富济贫 |
[07:02] | Robin Hoodie? I like it. | 小罗宾汉 我喜欢 |
[07:04] | No, you don’t. Don’t call him that, please. | 不许你喜欢 不许这么叫他 |
[07:06] | Well, you called him that. | 是你先叫的 |
[07:07] | It was a bad joke. | 我开玩笑而已 |
[07:08] | What can you tell us about him? | 你怎么看他 |
[07:10] | He’s a kid. | 他是个孩子 |
[07:11] | I mean, he likes shiny things, and he steals them. | 喜欢亮闪闪的东西 所以就偷了 |
[07:15] | He never had much money, | 他生活不富裕 |
[07:17] | but he was around people who did, and he resents them. | 但他生活圈里有富人 所以仇富 |
[07:19] | He’s got morals. | 他有道德观 |
[07:20] | These donation cards are a way to justify his thefts. | 捐款是为他的罪行找正当理由 |
[07:23] | He’s telling them how they should spend their money. | 他在教那些有钱人如何花钱 |
[07:26] | And he’s cocky. | 他还很傲慢 |
[07:27] | Almost getting caught won’t stop him. | 快被抓了也不懂避风头 |
[07:29] | Will he get bolder? | 他会不会顶风作案 |
[07:31] | That’s what I did. | 反正我当年是这样 |
[07:33] | Okay. Neal and I will dig into the donations | 我和尼尔去查捐款 |
[07:36] | and the evidence from the safe house. | 以及他藏身处的线索 |
[07:38] | Jones, Diana, find out where | 琼斯 戴安 去查查 |
[07:39] | the rest of those stolen items came from. | 剩下那些失窃品出自何处 |
[07:42] | Let’s try and figure out where this guy’s gonna hit next. | 咱们试试锁定他的下个目标 |
[07:46] | – Hi, honey! – Hey! | -亲爱的 -回来啦 |
[07:49] | I, uh, saw you got a high score on “Angry birds” Today. | 你今天玩愤怒的小鸟成绩不错 |
[07:53] | – She knows you’re here. – Oh, I’m not judging. | -她知道你在 -我又没说什么 |
[07:55] | Somebody has to stand up to those green pigs. | 总得有人教训那群小绿猪 |
[07:57] | I’m glad you’re working from home tonight. | 很高兴你今晚在家工作 |
[07:59] | So, what’s the case? | 什么案子 |
[08:00] | Young con man stealing from New York’s wealthy. | 年轻的诈骗犯盗窃纽约富翁 |
[08:03] | Oh, a young Neal? | 小只尼尔啊 |
[08:05] | Touchy subject? | 敏感话题吗 |
[08:06] | – Apparently. – It’s not. | -必须的 -才不是呢 |
[08:08] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[08:10] | This is the bank account | 小罗宾汉就是通过 |
[08:11] | Robin Hoodie used to make the donations. | 这个银行账号进行捐赠 |
[08:13] | Robin Hoodie? I like it. | 小罗宾汉 我喜欢 |
[08:15] | He made a donation yesterday, | 他昨天也捐赠了 |
[08:16] | but it doesn’t link up to a robbery. | 但还没有发生偷窃 |
[08:18] | Maybe something that he hasn’t stolen yet? | 也许他还没有偷 |
[08:21] | No, he needs to make the donation to get the card. | 没错 他得先通过捐赠拿到卡片 |
[08:23] | The theft has to come after that. | 偷窃肯定发生在这之后 |
[08:25] | Which means it could be happening any minute. | 就是说盗窃随时可能发生 |
[08:29] | Well, his donations definitely have a sense of humor. | 他的捐赠对象还挺幽默感 |
[08:31] | He stole a half-million-dollar bottle of Scotch, | 他偷了一瓶价值五十万美元的苏格兰威士忌 |
[08:33] | then donated to the Betty Ford Clinic. | 然后把钱捐给了贝蒂·福特康复中心 |
[08:36] | This one’s to an organ-donation charity. | 这次是捐给了器官捐献的慈善机构 |
[08:39] | Maybe he’s stealing a rare Church Organ. | 可能他要偷一台珍稀的教堂风琴 |
[08:42] | Play on words. | 文字游戏 |
[08:43] | Organ donation — makes you think of? | 器官捐献 让你想到了什么 |
[08:45] | Driver’s license. Organ donor. | 驾照 器官捐献者 |
[08:48] | He’s gonna rob the DMV? | 他要偷车管局吗 |
[08:50] | There’s no real pattern to the things he steals. | 他偷的东西五花八门 |
[08:52] | It’s everything from a diamond-covered cellphone to — | 从镶满钻石的手机到… |
[08:54] | What about a motorcycle? | 会不会是摩托车 |
[08:56] | Hospitals call them “Donorcycles.” | 医院的人管它们叫”捐献车” |
[08:56] | 据说摩托车驾驶员的死亡率一度很高 他们的器官在其死后大多被捐献出来 | |
[08:59] | It’s worth a shot. | 这条线索值得跟 |
[09:01] | Let’s find out who owns | 我们去查查谁拥有 |
[09:02] | the most expensive motorcycle in New York. | 全纽约最昂贵的摩托车吧 |
[09:06] | Lock it up. | 干得好 |
[09:08] | Mr. Stewart, we suspect | 史都华先生 我们怀疑 |
[09:10] | you’re about to be the target of theft. | 你可能会成为大盗的目标 |
[09:12] | That sucks. | 这笑话真冷 |
[09:13] | We’re serious. | 我们不是开玩笑 |
[09:15] | You recently bought a high-end motorcycle? | 你最近买了台高级摩托车吗 |
[09:17] | – No. – You didn’t? | -没有 -你没买吗 |
[09:19] | I bought a Confederate Fighter, okay? | 我买了辆联盟斗士 好吗 |
[09:19] | 联盟: 世界顶级摩托车制造公司 联盟斗士: 高端摩托 全球仅售一百二十台 | |
[09:21] | Calling it a motorcycle is like | 叫它摩托车就跟用搞笑的口音 |
[09:22] | calling the Queen of England a rich old lady with a funny accent. | 叫英国女王老富婆一样 |
[09:28] | But it’s still a motorcycle. | 但它就是台摩托车 |
[09:30] | Dude, this is so much more. | 伙计 你太无知了 |
[09:37] | Have you ever had 100 grand between your legs? | 你有过价值十万的坐骑吗 |
[09:40] | – Actually, yes, I have. – Don’t. Don’t. | -说实话 我有过 -打住 |
[09:43] | We’d like to set up a command post here to catch the thief. | 我们要在这建个指挥所 为把大盗抓住 |
[09:45] | Not gonna happen. | 想都别想 |
[09:46] | My Confederate party’s in four hours — | 我的联盟聚会还有四小时就开始了 |
[09:48] | for this Confederate. | 专门为了这台联盟斗士而开 |
[09:50] | You really like saying “Confederate,” Don’t you? | 你还真是喜欢说”联盟”啊 |
[09:52] | – Confederate. – Who knows about the party? | -没错 -谁知道这次聚会 |
[09:55] | – Everybody. – It’s the perfect opportunity for the theft. | -都知道 -这对大盗来说是个好机会 |
[09:58] | My security rocks. | 我的安保工作很到位 |
[09:59] | No one’s stealing anything from here. | 没人能从这偷走东西 |
[10:01] | You want to make a bet on that? | 敢不敢打个赌 |
[10:03] | Hell, yeah. | 当然 |
[10:04] | I bet you I can steal something worth… | 我跟你打赌 我可以在两分钟内 |
[10:07] | 10 grand in the next two minutes. | 偷走你价值一万美元的东西 |
[10:09] | If I do, you let us come to the party. | 要是我成功了 你就得让我们参加派对 |
[10:11] | Sure. Why not? | 成交 |
[10:17] | Is this a joke? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[10:18] | You’re running out of time. You only have… | 你时间不多了 你只剩… |
[10:21] | A minute left. I know. | 只剩一分钟了 我知道 |
[10:22] | How much would you say this is worth? | 你说这表值多少钱 |
[10:24] | – 10 grand? – Oh, at least. | -一万美元 -这是起步价 |
[10:27] | I get it. | 我认输 |
[10:28] | You didn’t say I have to give it back. | 你又没说我还得还给你 |
[10:31] | Give it back. | 还给他 |
[10:33] | Fine. You can set up here. | 行 你们能在这建个指挥所 |
[10:35] | I got the FBI at my beck and call? | 这么说我这次能使唤联邦调查局了 |
[10:38] | Everybody’s gonna love this. | 大家都会羡慕嫉妒恨 |
[10:39] | No, the whole point of a covert sting | 不 秘密行动的关键所在 |
[10:41] | is to not tell people. | 就是不要告诉别人 |
[10:43] | No one can know we’re here. | 不能让别人知道我们在这 |
[10:45] | In that suit? | 就你这打扮靠谱吗 |
[10:47] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:50] | I’ll be in the surveillance van for this one. | 这次我待在监控车里 |
[10:51] | – Can I come with you? – No. | -我能和你一起吗 -不行 |
[10:52] | – Please? – No. | -求你了嘛 -不要 |
[11:00] | Undercovers are in position. | 便衣已经到位 |
[11:01] | Agent Davies is at the south entrance. | 戴维斯探员在南入口 |
[11:03] | Agent Westley is… | 韦斯利探员在… |
[11:05] | Getting Chad a beer. | 跟查德喝酒 |
[11:13] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[11:14] | Chad told me to get him a drink. | 查德要我给他来杯酒 |
[11:15] | I’m undercover as his buddy. | 我伪装成他哥们儿 |
[11:17] | Did he also tell you to double fist it? | 他还教了你两杯酒混着喝吗 |
[11:19] | No. He said that you need to loosen up? | 没有 他说你们得放松点 |
[11:22] | Come on. | 得了 |
[11:25] | Hi, there. | 帅哥你好 |
[11:28] | Chad says you’re an FBI agent. | 查德说你是联邦调查局探员 |
[11:32] | – He’s scared of guns. – Yeah. | -他最怕枪了 -没错 |
[11:36] | Okay, it’s time to put the fear of God in him. | 是时候吓吓他 让他安分点了 |
[11:38] | Yeah. | 去吧 |
[11:42] | Hey, Chad. | 你好 查德 |
[11:45] | I’m not sure how long our cover’s gonna last, Peter. | 我不知道我们的伪装还能撑多久 彼得 |
[11:47] | You need to make positive I.D. on our young thief | 你得尽快找出 |
[11:50] | as soon as possible. | 这个年轻大盗 |
[11:51] | Stay alert. | 保持警惕 |
[11:52] | Who knows what disguise he’ll be wearing this time? | 没人知道他这次会伪装成什么样 |
[11:55] | I’ll look for the crooked mustache. | 我先去找留着胡子的人 |
[11:59] | Hey, if you’re hunting Robin Hoodie, | 喂 如果你要抓小罗宾汉 |
[12:01] | Does that make you the Sheriff of Nottingham? | 那你不就成了诺丁汉郡长吗 |
[12:03] | Oh, I’m not the Sheriff of Nottingham. | 我才不是诺丁汉郡长呢 |
[12:06] | Am I? | 我像吗 |
[12:14] | Chad says you’re into Body Shots. | 查德说你喜欢激情四射 |
[12:16] | I am. | 没错 |
[12:18] | Stay on target, Caffrey. | 别分心 卡夫瑞 |
[12:19] | But not tonight. | 但今晚不行 |
[12:21] | Designated driver. Sorry. | 我没找到代驾司机 抱歉 |
[12:28] | I got eyes on a potential Scott. | 我发现一个可疑目标 |
[12:30] | Why do you think it’s him? | 怎么说 |
[12:32] | He’s wearing a suit hoodie. | 他穿了西装兜帽衫 |
[12:34] | I don’t even know what that is. | 那是什么东西 |
[12:36] | All right, confirm it’s him, | 好了 你先去确认 |
[12:37] | then Jones will move in for the arrest. | 待会琼斯再进行逮捕 |
[12:46] | You are in so far over your head, | 你戴着这东西也太招摇了 |
[12:48] | And you have no idea, do you? | 你还不觉得 是吧 |
[12:51] | You say something? | 你说什么 |
[12:52] | No, I was just admiring this bike. | 没什么 我只是在称赞这台车 |
[12:55] | Sure does look expensive. | 看着挺贵的 |
[12:56] | – 120 grand. – Damn. | -十二万美元 -真贵 |
[12:59] | Have we met? Uh, I’ve seen you somewhere. | 我们见过吗 我好像在哪见过你 |
[13:02] | Stand by in case Caffrey’s been made. | 随时待命 以防卡夫瑞被认出来 |
[13:04] | Everybody ready to move. | 所有人准备行动 |
[13:06] | Maybe Chad’s party last week? | 可能是查德上周的聚会吧 |
[13:08] | Wasn’t there. | 那次我没去 |
[13:09] | Oh, man, you missed out. | 伙计 你错过了福利 |
[13:11] | They had mermaids. | 那次有美人鱼 |
[13:13] | I mean, literally, girls wearing tails and nothing else. | 真正的上身赤裸 下身套着尾巴的美女 |
[13:16] | And all he has for this party is a motorcycle? | 那他这次聚会就只有这台摩托车 |
[13:19] | Poor guy. | 真可怜 |
[13:20] | Oh, come on, man. | 得了吧 |
[13:21] | It’s a carbon fiber and titanium chassis, | 这可是由碳纤维和钛制成的底架 |
[13:24] | 1966 cc engine. | 排量1966cc的引擎 |
[13:27] | Top speed of 260 kilometers per hour… | 最高时速可达260千米 |
[13:30] | And not remotely street legal. | 而且可以在大街上开 |
[13:33] | It’s a work of art on two wheels. | 这是件两个轮子的艺术品 |
[13:36] | Hi. I’m Shannon. | 你好 我叫莎楠 |
[13:38] | Hey. | 你好 |
[13:40] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[13:45] | – It’s him. – You’re sure? | -就是他 -你确定 |
[13:47] | Beautiful girl just gave him her name, | 美女都告诉他名字了 |
[13:48] | and he didn’t give one back. | 他却不说自己的名字 |
[13:50] | There’s something suspicious about her. | 她也有可疑之处 |
[13:52] | The fact that she seemed more interested in him than you? | 是她对他比对你更有兴趣吧 |
[13:55] | Not that. | 才不是呢 |
[13:57] | Not entirely that. | 不完全是这样 |
[14:00] | She just put something in his drink. | 她往他酒里放了什么东西 |
[14:02] | Excuse me! Whoa! What the hell?! | 不好意思 怎么回事 |
[14:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:06] | – Jones! – Oh, my god! | -琼斯 -天呐 |
[14:07] | FBI! Everybody down! | 联邦调查局 所有人都趴下 |
[14:09] | Lock down the exits. Nobody gets out. | 封锁所有出口 别放任何人出去 |
[14:43] | You need to tell us everything. | 你得坦白一切 |
[14:44] | We’re gonna find who hired you eventually. | 我们最终会找到是谁雇了你 |
[14:46] | But if you help us now, | 但如果你现在和我们合作 |
[14:48] | we can make a deal. | 我们就可以做笔交易 |
[14:49] | What do we know about her? | 她是什么情况 |
[14:52] | She’s been a suspect in some heists and robberies. | 她是多起抢劫案的嫌犯 |
[14:56] | Attempted murder’s a new one, though. | 而且最近一次还是谋杀未遂 |
[14:58] | So I’m guessing it wasn’t splenda | 我猜她在斯科特的酒里 |
[14:59] | that she sprinkled in Scott’s drink. | 放的不是蔗糖素吧 |
[15:01] | Potassium cyanide. | 是氰化钾 |
[15:03] | He would have been dead in minutes. | 一下致命 |
[15:05] | I didn’t buy the ring. | 那戒指不是我买的 |
[15:07] | It’s a little gothic for my taste, | 对我的风格来说略显狂野 |
[15:09] | but I never refuse jewelry. | 但对珠宝我来者不拒 |
[15:11] | Now, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[15:12] | You didn’t know there was poison inside. | 你不知道那里面有毒 |
[15:14] | Oops. | 哎哟 |
[15:15] | How’s she connected to him? | 她怎么会认出他 |
[15:18] | This might have something to do with it. | 你看了这个就知道了 |
[15:21] | Found it in her purse. | 在她钱包里找到的 |
[15:23] | One of the people Scott robbed had a security camera. | 斯科特的一个被害人装了监控 |
[15:26] | He didn’t see it. | 他没发现 |
[15:27] | That’s another reason I don’t like disguises. | 这也是我讨厌伪装的原因 |
[15:29] | Too easy to get comfortable? | 太简单了所以不舒服吗 |
[15:31] | It also explains how our girl found him. | 她也是这样找到他的 |
[15:33] | So, I guess they took measures into their own hands. | 这么说他们自己行动了 |
[15:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:39] | We’ll run that photo through, | 我们会分析这张照片 |
[15:41] | see which item he stole while wearing this wig. | 看看他戴着这顶假发时偷了什么 |
[15:47] | What do you think of him? | 你觉得他怎么样 |
[15:50] | He’s a kid having the time of his life. | 他在游戏人间 |
[15:53] | He’s impulsive, arrogant, | 他很任性 傲慢 |
[15:55] | and has no idea how deeply in over his head he is. | 不知道自己到底想要什么 |
[15:58] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[15:59] | He bears a cursory resemblance to me. | 他的确有点像我 |
[16:02] | Think we can bring him back from the dark side? | 你觉得咱能帮他改邪归正吗 |
[16:04] | It’s hard to do. | 难说 |
[16:06] | I wonder what would’ve happened | 我很好奇要是我早点抓到你 |
[16:08] | if I’d have caught you earlier. | 你会是什么样子 |
[16:09] | It wouldn’t have made a difference, Peter. | 没差的 彼得 |
[16:13] | The con is a rush. | 骗局犹如一种冲动 |
[16:15] | It’s an addiction. | 让人上瘾不能自拔 |
[16:17] | And you need to hit rock bottom before you can change. | 不碰南墙很难回头 |
[16:20] | When did you hit bottom? | 你何时碰到南墙了 |
[16:21] | I never said I did. | 我从没说我碰到过 |
[16:24] | Nice bustier. For you or Christie? | 挺漂亮 给你还是克里斯蒂的 |
[16:26] | This is one of three items | 这是小罗宾汉戴假发 |
[16:28] | Robin hoodie stole while wearing that wig. | 盗取的三件物品之一 |
[16:30] | Are we really gonna keep calling him that? | 咱们非得这么叫他吗 |
[16:32] | Sure. It’s no “James Bonds.” | 当然 又不是”詹姆斯·仿德” |
[16:33] | No, it’s not. | 当然不是 |
[16:34] | And these diamonds are from a heist | 这位女杀手是钻石劫案的 |
[16:36] | our lady killer was a suspect in. | 嫌疑犯之一 |
[16:38] | So, Scott thought he stole an expensive piece of jewelry. | 斯科特以为自己偷的是价值连城的珠宝 |
[16:41] | Instead, he stole evidence of a crime. | 事实上他偷的是犯罪证据 |
[16:43] | Kill Scott, and they eliminate any evidence | 杀死斯科特就能销毁 |
[16:45] | that leads back to them. | 一切指向他们的证据 |
[16:46] | The office in this picture has an unobstructed view | 从照片里的办公室来看 |
[16:48] | Of midtown from an upper floor. | 那里能俯视全城景色 |
[16:50] | Let’s see if we can figure out elevation and angles | 试试看从高度和视角 |
[16:53] | to see where it is. | 查出是在哪里 |
[16:54] | – Done. – Look at you. | -搞定了 -厉害 |
[16:55] | The office belongs to Thomas Carlisle. | 办公室是托卡斯·卡莱尔的 |
[16:58] | He was suspected of masterminding the heist. | 是那起抢劫案的主要嫌疑犯 |
[17:00] | What an incredible coincidence. | 真是无巧不成书 |
[17:01] | I’ve heard of Mr. Carlisle. | 我听说过卡莱尔先生 |
[17:02] | He has been a person of interest more than a few times. | 他不止一次被列为怀疑对象 |
[17:05] | Let’s go talk to him. | 咱们去跟他谈谈 |
[17:06] | Neal, see if you can get any leads on Scott. | 尼尔 你去找找斯科特的线索 |
[17:11] | Oh, you’re gonna love this. The street is abuzz. | 你肯定会喜欢的 道上都传开了 |
[17:13] | Someone is looking for you. | 有人在找你 |
[17:16] | No name. He’s a kid. | 没说名字 还是个孩子 |
[17:18] | Word is he talks the talk, so to speak the speak. | 据说他是君子动口不动手 |
[17:22] | – Did you enjoy that sentence? – Yes, I did. | -你很陶醉这句话是吧 -没错 |
[17:23] | So he’s trying to find me. | 这么说他想找我 |
[17:25] | – Makes your job easier. – I want you to get in touch with him. | -这下你省事了 -我要你联系他 |
[17:28] | I will. But first, we have a little identity crisis. | 我会的 但首先咱有个小小的身份危机 |
[17:36] | This is my associate — | 这是我助手 |
[17:37] | You are about to be reborn. | 你们就要重生了 |
[17:39] | Names are not necessary. | 旧名字就没必要了 |
[17:40] | Mozzie says you can create permanent identities | 蚊子说你能不用婴儿出生证明 |
[17:42] | without the baby birth certificates. | 伪造永久身份 |
[17:44] | Identity farming. | 身份工厂 |
[17:46] | I’ve heard of it, but only as a theory. | 我听说过 纸上谈兵罢了 |
[17:47] | How’d you pull that off? | 你怎么做到的 |
[17:49] | Years ago, I began filing for a number of birth certificates. | 几年前我开始做出生证明 |
[17:52] | Back then, it was much easier. | 那个时候还不这么难 |
[17:54] | The world was more trusting. | 人与人之间还比较信任 |
[17:56] | We live in cynical times, Alec. | 我们生活在见利忘义的时代 阿莱克 |
[17:58] | Oh, yeah, this is true. | 没错 |
[18:00] | I treated these identities as if they were real. | 我把这些身份都当做真人来看待 |
[18:03] | As they grew up, I gave them bank accounts, | 随着他们成长我给他们开账户 |
[18:06] | library cards, tax returns. | 借阅卡 还纳税 |
[18:09] | You created paper trails. | 你创造文件资料 |
[18:11] | I created lives, | 我创造生命 |
[18:13] | one of which you will now step into | 你们将步入其中之一 |
[18:15] | as if you had lived it all along. | 仿佛你们一直就是他们 |
[18:19] | You will be victor. | 你将叫做维克托 |
[18:21] | – I don’t know if I’m a victor. – Yes, you are. | -我不确定我是不是维克托 -你就是 |
[18:24] | Strong-willed, so stubborn growing up. | 意志坚定 倔强成长 |
[18:27] | And he’s your age. | 他和你年龄相仿 |
[18:29] | Victor Moreau. | 维克托·莫罗 |
[18:32] | Did you plan this? | 这是你策划的吗 |
[18:34] | No. Destiny? | 没有 是命运吧 |
[18:37] | Goodbye, Victor. | 再见 维克托 |
[18:42] | Now you. | 到你了 |
[18:44] | You are now Bob. | 你是鲍勃 |
[18:46] | I never liked you. | 我从来不喜欢你 |
[18:53] | I like you, Bob. | 有我喜欢你呢 鲍勃 |
[18:55] | A japanese sculpture, an Italian harp, | 一件日本雕塑 一架意大利竖琴 |
[19:00] | and framed Spanish doubloons. | 还有仿西班牙古金币 |
[19:02] | Can’t really settle on a theme, can he? | 他还真是喜新厌旧 是吧 |
[19:04] | I think the point is that everything is really expensive. | 我觉得重点在于每样都很昂贵 |
[19:08] | No matter what it looks like. | 不管看上去什么样子 |
[19:10] | Agents! | 探员们 |
[19:13] | I hope this isn’t about that diamond heist a year ago, | 真希望这跟一年前的钻石劫案没关系 |
[19:16] | because you guys have hassled me plenty already, | 因为你们已经骚扰过我很多次 |
[19:19] | and you haven’t found anything. | 却什么也没发现 |
[19:21] | It isn’t. This is a friendly visit. | 跟那没关系 只是友好访问罢了 |
[19:24] | Great. Let’s have a drink. | 太好了 不如喝一杯 |
[19:27] | What’s your pleasure, um… | 喜欢什么 我该称呼两位… |
[19:29] | FBI agents Burke and Berrigan. | 联调局探员博尔克和柏瑞根 |
[19:31] | And, no, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[19:33] | The 7×3000 reinforced titanium. | 这个7×3000加强钛金保险门 |
[19:36] | It’s a beauty… and brand-new. | 挺漂亮 也挺新 |
[19:38] | It is. | 的确如此 |
[19:40] | It’s the most expensive model they got. | 这是他们最昂贵的一款 |
[19:42] | Any reason you need a new safe? | 怎么想到换保险箱了 |
[19:46] | A man in my position, | 像我这种有地位的人 |
[19:48] | people try to steal from me all the time. | 总免不了惹上小偷 |
[19:50] | These attempts get reported? | 有上报过吗 |
[19:52] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[19:53] | – I do? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[19:55] | Instead of working their way up like I did, | 他们不像我一样一步步做起 |
[19:56] | they try to take shortcuts. | 他们想走捷径 |
[19:58] | Want to take what isn’t theirs. | 想偷本不属于他们的东西 |
[20:00] | Anyone stolen from you recently? | 最近有人偷你东西吗 |
[20:01] | If they had, they’d regret it. | 要是偷了 他们会后悔的 |
[20:03] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[20:05] | ’cause you guys would arrest them, of course. | 当然是因为你们会抓他啦 |
[20:09] | Of course. That’s why we’re here. | 没错 所以我们才来这里 |
[20:12] | Do you recognize this kid? | 认识照片上的孩子吗 |
[20:15] | I don’t. What did he do? | 不认识 他做了什么 |
[20:18] | He took a shortcut — | 他走了个捷径 |
[20:20] | took some things that weren’t his. | 偷了本不属于他的东西 |
[20:21] | He’s been robbing wealthy people in the area who collect… | 他专偷那些爱好收集 |
[20:24] | items of extravagance. | 奢侈品的富翁 |
[20:26] | You certainly fit the bill. | 你很显然符合目标 |
[20:29] | One of your guys called. | 您手下来电话 |
[20:30] | They know where he’s at. | 发现他在哪里了 |
[20:34] | I gotta go. Is there anything else you need? | 我得走了 两位还有什么需要 |
[20:37] | Call me if you see him or hear anything, will you? | 如果见到他或听到他消息 给我电话 |
[20:42] | Of course. | 一定一定 |
[20:44] | Lovely guy. | 真是个”好”人 |
[20:45] | He’s a peach. | 爱现而已 |
[20:47] | The kind of man who’d be stupid enough | 就是他这种人才会蠢到把 |
[20:48] | to put stolen diamonds on a bustier. | 偷来的钻石镶到低胸晚礼服上 |
[20:51] | So, that really was neal caffrey at the party? | 派对上真的是尼尔·卡夫瑞吗 |
[20:54] | In the infamous flesh. | 声名远扬的本尊 |
[20:56] | I knew I recognized him. | 我就觉得他眼熟 |
[20:59] | So, you work for him? | 你给他干活吗 |
[21:00] | Work with him. | 是一起干 |
[21:02] | Kind of like a mentor. | 我有点像是导师 |
[21:04] | He learned everything from me. | 他都是跟我学的 |
[21:06] | So, then, how come I’ve never heard of you? | 那我怎么从来没听说过你 |
[21:08] | Exactly. | 我就想这样 |
[21:16] | Ah. Ah, the man himself. | 他来电话了 |
[21:19] | You’re being followed. | 你们被跟踪了 |
[21:21] | Look to the southwest. | 朝西南方向看 |
[21:23] | Your other southwest, Moz. | 蚊子 是另一边 |
[21:27] | You know, in my defense, I always carry a compass. | 给我自己辩护一下 我随身带着罗盘 |
[21:29] | It’s Carlisle. You need to stall him. | 是卡莱尔 你得拖住他 |
[21:31] | You ever pull a Scroge McDuck? | 你玩过守财奴吗 |
[21:33] | W-what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[21:34] | Step one — hack an ATM. | 步骤一 黑进一台自动取款机 |
[21:36] | How are you gonna get past the encrypted lockout? | 怎么越过加密锁 |
[21:38] | Oh, I exploit an unpatched security flaw in their firmware, | 我在他们公司安全系统里发现一个漏洞 |
[21:42] | Which gives me admin access. | 从而拿到了管理权限 |
[21:44] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[21:45] | Then I put it into a test loop, and voila? | 然后设置一个重复指令 瞧 |
[21:48] | What’s step two? | 步骤二呢 |
[21:49] | Now you run. | 快跑 |
[21:50] | Hey, that atm’s spitting out money! | 看 那个自动取款器在喷钱 |
[21:52] | Hey, check it out! | 快来看啊 |
[21:53] | Holy crap, there’s money everywhere! | 神啊 到处都是钱 |
[21:59] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[22:01] | It’s New York City. | 这里可是纽约 |
[22:02] | Once you get some distance, it’s better to blend in. | 一旦拉开距离 最好还是放自然些 |
[22:04] | Sorry. I don’t think clearly when people are trying to kill me. | 抱歉 有人要杀我 我没想那么多 |
[22:07] | Never say you’re sorry unless you’re running a con. | 除非你在设局 否则永远别说抱歉 |
[22:09] | Whatever. Is the FBI here? | 随便了 联调局的人在吗 |
[22:12] | No. | 不在 |
[22:14] | But you should turn yourself in. | 但你得去自首 |
[22:15] | You’re Neal Caffrey. | 你可是尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[22:17] | Are you really telling me there isn’t another way? | 你真觉得没有其他选择了吗 |
[22:24] | Get in here. | 进去 |
[22:34] | You brought a wanted fugitive into your home. | 你把通缉犯带回家来 |
[22:37] | – It wouldn’t be the first time. – Not helping. | -这不是第一次 -说点有用的 |
[22:38] | And Peter doesn’t know he’s here. | 彼得不知道他在这 |
[22:40] | What is she doing here? | 她在这儿干吗 |
[22:41] | I was here to surprise neal with dinner. | 我本来要给尼尔个惊喜 共进晚餐 |
[22:42] | Surprise. | 好惊喜 |
[22:43] | Peter doesn’t know he’s here yet. | 彼得还不知道他在这 |
[22:45] | I’m still deciding what I’m gonna do with him. | 我还没想好该拿他怎么办 |
[22:47] | He’s one of our own, Neal. | 他是你的同类 尼尔 |
[22:49] | We have to help him. It’s part of the code. | 我们得帮帮他 盗亦有道 |
[22:51] | Besides, I kind of like him. | 再说 我还挺喜欢他 |
[22:53] | He reminds me of a young… | 他让我想起年轻的… |
[22:55] | – Don’t say it. – …me. | -打住 -我自己 |
[22:59] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[23:00] | Why are you asking her? | 你为什么问她 |
[23:01] | I think you should help him. | 我觉得你应该帮他 |
[23:03] | Brilliant woman. | 聪明女人 |
[23:04] | I think you should help him get out of trouble | 我认为你该帮他解决这次麻烦 |
[23:06] | and then convince him to turn himself in. | 然后劝他去自首 |
[23:08] | Okay, that’s absurd. | 这太荒谬了 |
[23:09] | Give him a chance to live a life, | 给他个机会去生活 |
[23:11] | make his mark on the world. | 好好体验他的人生 |
[23:13] | This is your chance to show him there’s another way. | 你可以给他指条明路 |
[23:15] | Well, I’m not exactly a role model. | 我可不是什么好模范 |
[23:16] | You’re probably the closest thing he has. | 但你该是最了解他的人 |
[23:27] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[23:30] | I never stole from anybody who didn’t deserve it. | 我从来不偷不该偷的人 |
[23:33] | Never hurt anyone. | 从没伤害过谁 |
[23:36] | I figured you, of all people, would understand that. | 我想你应该最理解我 |
[23:47] | All right, let’s focus on the first part. | 好吧 先来搞定第一步 |
[23:49] | We need to figure out how to get Carlisle off your back. | 我们得把卡莱尔甩掉 |
[23:53] | Take a seat, kid. | 坐吧 孩子 |
[24:04] | So, you and Neal are dating. | 你和尼尔在交往 |
[24:06] | Uh, it’s complicated. | 情况有点复杂 |
[24:08] | While Scott’s out there hitting on your lady friend, | 趁斯科特忙着调戏你女朋友 |
[24:12] | take a look at Bob. | 我们来仔细看看鲍勃 |
[24:20] | It’s truly amazing work. | 这做工真棒 |
[24:22] | No one’s ever gonna find us, Neal. | 没人能找到我们 尼尔 |
[24:23] | We can be taking off to paradise | 我们可以立马去天堂 |
[24:25] | as soon as we get ahold of that list. | 只要我们弄到那份名单 |
[24:27] | Unless we get arrested for harboring a fugitive first. | 或先因藏匿逃犯而被捕 |
[24:30] | Or Scott pins this on us | 或者斯科特把一切栽在我们头上 |
[24:31] | so he can live to steal another day. | 他再回归他的大盗生涯 |
[24:33] | Oh, he isn’t gonna do that. | 他不会的啦 |
[24:35] | I sense good in him. | 我觉得他骨子里不坏 |
[24:38] | Do you, Qui-Gon Jinn? | 真的吗 魁刚师傅 |
[24:39] | Well, chaotic good, anyway. | 迷茫的孩子嘛 |
[24:42] | Neal, he’s us. | 尼尔 他和我们是同类 |
[24:46] | This is Peter. | 彼得打来的 |
[24:50] | Hey, Peter. | 你好 彼得 |
[24:51] | Any word on the street where Scott might be? | 道上对斯科特的去向有什么消息吗 |
[24:54] | No, the streets don’t seem to know where he’s disappeared to. | 没呢 道上的人都不知道他去哪了 |
[24:57] | We need to catch him soon. | 我们得快点抓到他 |
[24:59] | We catch Scott, | 抓到斯科特 |
[25:00] | we might be able to bring Carlisle down, as well. | 也许就能扳倒卡莱尔 |
[25:03] | I’ll keep my ears open. | 我会再问问 |
[25:04] | You got something more important you’re working on? | 你手头还有什么要紧事 |
[25:06] | No. I’m sorry, Peter. | 没有 对不起 彼得 |
[25:08] | I’m just distracted right now. | 我现在有点分心 |
[25:10] | – I’m with Sara. – At home? | -我和莎拉在一起 -在家吗 |
[25:12] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[25:15] | – Neal. – Yeah? | -尼尔 -干嘛 |
[25:17] | I like the two of you together. | 你们俩在一块我放心 |
[25:18] | She’s a good influence on you. | 她对你有积极影响 |
[25:20] | – You think so? – Yeah. | -你说真的吗 -对 |
[25:23] | Don’t be a bad influence on her. | 别带坏她 |
[25:25] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽量 |
[25:31] | Figure out a plan yet? | 有计划了吗 |
[25:32] | I’m working on it. | 还在想 |
[25:35] | Listen… | 听着 |
[25:37] | Are you sure you want to be involved with this? | 你确定想参与这件事吗 |
[25:39] | Whatever we end up doing, it probably won’t be legal. | 不管结果如何 很可能都是非法的 |
[25:42] | All right, what I do occasionally falls in the same gray area. | 好啦 我也常常进灰色地带啊 |
[25:45] | This won’t be gray. | 这次可不灰哦 |
[25:47] | I have stretched more laws than I care to admit. | 我钻空子比守法的时间更多 |
[25:50] | – That’s what I like about you. – Yeah? | -就喜欢你这点 -真的吗 |
[25:52] | I’m usually returning things to their rightful owner, though. | 但我总是物归原主 |
[25:55] | – What? – That’s it. | -怎么了 -就是这个 |
[25:58] | You’re a genius. | 你是个天才 |
[25:59] | Guys, I got an idea. | 各位 我有想法了 |
[26:05] | Show me the glass. | 让我看看那堆钻石 |
[26:07] | Hey, we got your keister off the hook. | 我们要把你小子救出来 |
[26:09] | Don’t hold out on us now, kid. | 现在别扭扭捏捏 小屁孩 |
[26:14] | Are you still sure about him? | 你现在还敢打包票吗 |
[26:15] | Not so much. | 有点没底了 |
[26:24] | Wow, it’s, uh… beautiful. | 真漂亮啊 |
[26:28] | Looks very comfortable. | 看着真舒服 |
[26:31] | You cracked Carlisle’s safe to get this, right? | 你黑了卡莱尔的保险箱拿到的吧 |
[26:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:34] | Can you do it again? | 能再做一次吗 |
[26:36] | Safe has an electronic keypad. | 保险箱上有个电子键盘 |
[26:39] | My black box does everything. | 我的小黑箱都能搞定 |
[26:41] | Including taking the art out of safe-cracking. | 那就失去开保险箱的艺术感了 |
[26:43] | The art was programming this thing, | 设计这玩意儿才是艺术 |
[26:46] | which I did myself. | 独立完成的哦 |
[26:49] | We need to get you into Carlisle’s office | 你得去次卡莱尔的办公室 |
[26:50] | so you can put the bustier back. | 把这胸衣还回去 |
[26:53] | Then we could anonymously tip Peter | 然后我们就能匿名通知彼得 |
[26:54] | that the diamonds could be found in Carlisle’s private safe. | 钻石可能在卡莱尔的私人保险箱里 |
[26:57] | Peter moves in, arrests Carlisle, | 彼得跟进 逮捕卡莱尔 |
[26:59] | who stole the diamonds in the first place. | 钻石从一开始就是他偷的 |
[27:00] | It wouldn’t even be planting evidence. | 这都不算栽赃证据 |
[27:02] | We’d be returning it. | 我们只是还回去 |
[27:03] | Just like you never stole them at all. | 就像你从来没偷过一样 |
[27:05] | I’m not sure the suit will see it that way. | 我觉得探员叔不会这么想 |
[27:08] | No. We should not let Peter know about this. | 对 不能让彼得知道这事 |
[27:10] | The problem is, they’ll | 问题是 |
[27:10] | have an eye out for anyone who looks like me. | 他们会盯着所有长得像我的人 |
[27:18] | How big is that gray area you were talking about? | 你那灰色地带到底有多大 |
[27:25] | You still checking Neal’s anklet? | 还盯着尼尔的脚环吗 |
[27:27] | He’s at home. Been there a while. | 他在家 还蛮久了 |
[27:29] | Why don’t you drop by? | 你干嘛不去 |
[27:30] | Because he’s up to something. | 他在忙 |
[27:31] | Something to do with Scott? | 跟斯科特有关吗 |
[27:32] | I think so. I’m gonna let it play out. | 我觉得是 看他怎么演 |
[27:34] | You think he’ll lead you to him. | 你觉得他会帮你找到他 |
[27:36] | I have a feeling he’s working on some kind of plan. | 我觉得他有个计划 |
[27:39] | Maybe more than one. | 可能不止一个 |
[27:40] | Couple weeks ago, a Degas popped up on the black market. | 几周前 黑市上出现了幅德加的画 |
[27:45] | On the list? | 名单上的吗 |
[27:45] | Not sure. It was pulled after a couple of hours. | 不确定 几小时后就撤了 |
[27:47] | No details beyond the artist. | 除了画家没其它细节 |
[27:48] | But how many new Degases are there? | 但德加的新画能有多少 |
[27:58] | Showed up the same time D.C. Art crimes came to visit. | 正好是华盛顿艺术品罪案科的人来的那会 |
[28:02] | Probably coincidence. | 可能是巧合 |
[28:03] | Probably. | 只是可能 |
[28:04] | I’m gonna move this — to be safe. | 我得转移掉这个 安全起见 |
[28:13] | All right, we need to get into Carlisle’s office, | 好 我们得进入卡莱尔的办公室 |
[28:15] | Hack the safe, and return the bustier. | 黑进保险箱 把胸衣放回去 |
[28:17] | Mozzie, you will keep an eye on Carlisle. | 蚊子 你负责盯着卡莱尔 |
[28:21] | I’ll keep all four on him. | 我的四眼可牢了 |
[28:26] | Now, it’s the weekend, | 因为是周末 |
[28:27] | So the only people in the building will be security. | 楼里只剩下安保 |
[28:29] | Security will be increased in carlisle’s penthouse. | 卡莱尔阁楼那的安保会加强 |
[28:31] | Luckily, not on the lower floors. | 幸运的是 楼下不严 |
[28:33] | The telephone-junction box is on the second floor. | 电话组线箱在两楼 |
[28:36] | And that is where we need to get Scott. | 斯科特就去那边 |
[28:40] | Do I have to be the baby? | 非要用婴儿代表我吗 |
[28:41] | Mm-hmm. Standard rule — the new man on the team is the baby. | 基本守则 新人都是婴儿 |
[28:46] | The alarm system won’t be — | 警报不是… |
[28:47] | It’s state-of-the-art, but give me a couple hours. | 那是最高技术 给我几个小时 |
[28:49] | I can write an algorithm that can bypass the signal traps. | 就能写出绕过信号陷阱的算法 |
[28:51] | The alarm system won’t be a problem. | 警报不是问题 |
[28:52] | – How’s that? – Because we’re not gonna set it off. | -为啥 -因为我们不会启动它 |
[28:55] | Our obstacles are a guard and a security door | 我们的问题在于一个警卫和 |
[28:57] | that only opens from the inside. | 一扇只能从内部打开的安全门 |
[28:59] | All the while, you just have to avoid the cameras. | 在此期间 只需避开摄像头 |
[29:17] | To get through the security door, | 为了通过安全门 |
[29:18] | we’ll need Mozzie’s air gun. | 我们需要蚊子的气枪 |
[29:19] | Oh, be warned — like an Olsen twin, | 要小心 跟奥尔森姐妹一样 |
[29:22] | though she seems demure, she packs quite a punch. | 这家伙看着端庄 实则淫荡 |
[29:47] | Hey, you can’t have that open indoors. | 室内不能撑伞 |
[29:48] | Oh, I know. It’s bad luck. I’ve been trying to close it. | 我知道 倒霉 我正试着关上 |
[29:52] | – The catch is stuck. – Out. | -接口卡住了 -出去 |
[29:54] | I’m supposed to meet a friend here. | 我和朋友约了在这儿 |
[29:56] | I don’t care. Meet him on the street. | 关我屁事 到街上等 |
[29:58] | Uh, did you hear something earlier? | 你刚才有听到什么吗 |
[30:00] | I did. Yeah. Thunder. | 是啊 打雷嘛 |
[30:05] | Once Scott’s through the security door, | 斯科特通过安全门后 |
[30:07] | It’s Sara’s turn. | 就该莎拉上了 |
[30:08] | – Really? A barbie? – Standard rule. | -不是吧 我是芭比娃娃 -基本守则 |
[30:10] | There are no standard rules. | 去你的基本守则 |
[30:11] | I would much prefer to be the salt shaker. | 我宁愿是盐罐 |
[30:14] | Uh, considering your role in this, | 考虑到你的角色 |
[30:16] | The barbie is more apropos. | 芭比更贴切 |
[30:20] | Excuse me. I’m here for Mr. Carlisle. | 不好意思 我来找卡莱尔先生 |
[30:23] | I’m afraid he’s not in. | 不好意思 他不在 |
[30:24] | Oh, I don’t think you understand. | 你可能没理解 |
[30:27] | I’m here for Mr. Carlisle. | 我是专程来找卡莱尔先生 |
[30:31] | I’ll have to call his office. | 我得打给他办公室 |
[30:34] | Mm. Do that. | 打呗 |
[30:36] | Scott should have hacked into the switchboard by then. | 斯科特到时已经搞定接线 |
[30:38] | So, Scott — hello. | 所以 斯科特 喂 |
[30:39] | Oh. Come on. Stay with me. | 拜托 别开小差 |
[30:40] | You’ll be Carlisle’s assistant. | 你就是卡莱尔的助理 |
[30:43] | Carlisle’s office. | 卡莱尔办公室 |
[30:44] | Is Mr. Carlisle in? There’s a woman here who — | 卡莱尔先生在吗 有位女士… |
[30:47] | About time! He’s been waiting for her. | 正好 他已经在等了 |
[30:49] | Send her up immediately. | 马上让她上来 |
[30:52] | How’s she look? | 看着怎么样 |
[30:57] | Expensive. | 很贵 |
[30:58] | Scott, you’ll put the security cameras | 斯科特 把卡莱尔办公室的摄像头 |
[31:00] | in Carlisle’s office on a loop, | 换上循环带 |
[31:01] | especially the one you missed the first time. | 尤其是你上次漏掉的那个 |
[31:04] | Once Sara’s up there, she’ll let you in. | 莎拉上去后 会放你进去 |
[31:09] | Eyes front and center, Romeo. | 别乱瞄 罗密欧 |
[31:10] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 夫人 |
[31:12] | Don’t call me “Ma’am.” | 别叫我夫人 |
[31:15] | Then, Scott hacks the safe’s keypad again, | 然后 斯科特再次黑掉保险箱键盘 |
[31:18] | puts the bustier back, and we’re home free. | 把胸衣放进去 咱们就能回家喽 |
[31:28] | This is not the same safe. | 不是同一个保险箱 |
[31:30] | You can’t crack this? | 你不行吗 |
[31:31] | Old school’s not really my style. | 传统保险箱不是我的长项 |
[31:33] | Okay, and mine is not cracking a safe in my bra, | 正好 我也不擅长穿这胸衣开锁 |
[31:37] | but we adapt. | 要会应变嘛 |
[31:52] | Out for a stroll? Taking in the sights? | 出来散步啊 看风景吗 |
[31:54] | Peter — | 彼得 |
[31:55] | Imagine my surprise when I checked your anklet | 当我检查你脚环发现你就在 |
[31:57] | And found out that you were right outside Carlisle’s office. | 卡莱尔办公室外面 知道我有多惊讶吗 |
[32:00] | – I can explain. – Starting with Robin Hoodie. | -我能解释 -从小罗宾汉开始讲 |
[32:02] | Is he in there? | 他在里面吗 |
[32:04] | I think it’s better if I don’t answer that. | 我觉得最好还是不回答 |
[32:06] | – Better for you or for me? – For Scott. | -为了你还是为了我 -为了斯科特 |
[32:09] | Look, I’ve got a plan, okay? | 我有个计划 |
[32:11] | And part of that plan is contingent | 其中还有一个条件 |
[32:12] | on you not knowing what it is. | 就是你不能知道 |
[32:14] | I’m not the Sheriff of Nottingham. | 我可不是诺丁汉郡长 |
[32:17] | Did I miss a conversation? | 你思维太跳跃了吧 |
[32:18] | I’m not the bad guy. | 我的意思是我不是反派 |
[32:19] | But Scott can’t be allowed to run around like this. | 但我不能让斯科特逍遥法外 |
[32:22] | He’s gonna get somebody hurt, starting with himself. | 他会伤到别人 从他自己开始 |
[32:25] | I need to bring him in. | 我要逮捕他 |
[32:27] | I know. Give me an hour. | 我知道 给我一个小时 |
[32:29] | After that, I think I can get him to turn himself in to you. | 一小时后 我认为我能让他向你自首 |
[32:32] | – You think? – I know. | -你认为 -我确信 |
[32:38] | Look, I have to go. | 听着 我要去救个火 |
[32:40] | I’ll be waiting right here. | 我就在这儿等你 |
[32:42] | When you come back, you better have him with you. | 你回来时 最好带着他一起 |
[32:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:49] | Running out of umbrellas. What’s wrong? | 雨伞快不够用了 怎么了 |
[32:51] | Carlisle updated the safe. | 卡莱尔升级了保险柜 |
[32:55] | Is he serious? | 他搞笑呢吧 |
[32:56] | Apparently. | 很显然 |
[32:59] | I increased the sensitivity of the mike on the phone 10 times. | 我把手机上麦克风的灵敏度调高了十倍 |
[33:02] | You made a stethoscope happen. | 自制听筒 你真强大 |
[33:03] | I’m hitting the cylinders. It’s not working. | 我总是卡在锁栓上 搞不定啊 |
[33:05] | That’s because it’s a six-cylinder safe with two false gates. | 因为这个保险柜有六个锁栓两个假码 |
[33:08] | – False gates? – Yeah, safe-cracking booby traps. | -假码 -对 开保险柜的陷阱之一 |
[33:10] | You hit one, you have to start all over again. | 撞到一个就得重新开始 |
[33:12] | – May I? – Of course. | -让我试试 -好 |
[33:15] | All right, I’ll go by touch. | 那好 我凭手感 |
[33:16] | You go by sound. | 你用听觉 |
[33:19] | You two make quite the pair. | 你俩挺搭的嘛 |
[33:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:26] | Are you done yet? | 你们完活了吗 |
[33:27] | Uh, we hit a snag, but we’re gonna be out soon. | 我们小小地触了下礁 但就快解决了 |
[33:32] | Or not so soon. | 好吧 或许没那么快 |
[33:33] | Yeah, well, unsnag as quickly as possible. | 无论怎样 你们一定要尽快离开 |
[33:37] | Okay. Thank you, mozzie. | 好 谢谢 蚊子 |
[33:41] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[33:42] | Carlisle is on his way here. | 卡莱尔马上过来了 |
[33:46] | All right, come on. | 好吧 我们加速 |
[33:52] | Thanks, jones. I appreciate the backup. | 谢了 琼斯 后援很好 |
[33:55] | No need to rush here. | 但不需要赶过来 |
[33:57] | I’m not expecting any… | 现在还没有什么 |
[34:01] | …trouble. | 麻烦 |
[34:02] | On second thought, go ahead and rush. | 我改主意了 快赶过来吧 |
[34:06] | All right, that’s the third gate. | 好了 到第三个码了 |
[34:07] | All right, Carlisle’s got to have a security monitor | 卡莱尔在这应该有监视器 |
[34:09] | around here somewhere. | 我找找看 |
[34:11] | – That’s a gate. – Good ear. | -撞到码了 -好听力 |
[34:14] | Are you saying you didn’t feel it? | 你没感觉到吗 |
[34:16] | I’m saying nice ear. | 我只是夸你好听力 |
[34:19] | He is downstairs. | 他到楼下了 |
[34:21] | Still two gates to go. | 还有两个码 |
[34:22] | We don’t have time. | 没时间了 |
[34:24] | Wait. Peter’s there. | 等等 彼得在那儿 |
[34:25] | He’s flashing his badge at Carlisle. | 他对卡莱尔晃了警徽 |
[34:27] | The fed’s buying us time? Why? | 条子在给我们争取时间吗 为什么 |
[34:29] | Because he’s Peter. | 因为他是神通广大的猫咪探长 |
[34:31] | I have a few follow-up questions | 前天见过面后 |
[34:32] | from our meeting the other day. | 我又有些新问题想问你 |
[34:34] | Can it wait? | 等不了吗 |
[34:35] | No. It can’t. | 不 等不了 |
[34:38] | Of course. Come, we’ll go into my office. | 好吧 来 去我办公室 |
[34:40] | Down here is fine. | 在这儿就挺好 |
[34:42] | But the whiskey’s upstairs. I insist. | 威士忌只有楼上有 我坚持 |
[34:45] | And I insist right here is fine. | 我坚持 在这儿就挺好 |
[34:48] | Agent Burke, right? | 博尔克探员吧 |
[34:50] | Right. | 对 |
[34:52] | Unless I’m under arrest, | 除非你逮捕我 |
[34:54] | I’ll answer your questions in my office. | 我只在我办公室里回答问题 |
[34:58] | After you. | 你先请 |
[35:06] | – Stop. – All right, that’s it. | -停 -好了 对了 |
[35:07] | That should be the last gate. | 最后一个码了 |
[35:08] | All right. Elevator coming up! | 好吧 他们正从电梯上来 |
[35:12] | We only have time to try once. | 我们只有时间试一次 |
[35:14] | It’s your go, kid. | 你来吧 孩子 |
[35:27] | Now, what is it you wanted to discuss? | 你想跟我谈什么 |
[35:30] | I wanted to talk to you about that diamond heist. | 我想跟你谈谈钻石盗窃案 |
[35:36] | Thought this was about some kid | 我还以为你想谈的是 |
[35:37] | running around robbing people. | 有个小鬼在到处抢劫作案 |
[35:41] | It was. | 本来是的 |
[35:44] | But it got me to thinking what could possibly be | 但是我突然很好奇 |
[35:47] | in this monster safe of yours. | 你这大保险柜里到底藏了什么 |
[35:51] | I guess you’ll never know. | 那你可能永远不知道了 |
[35:53] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[35:54] | Because it’s uncrackable, right? | 它确实是固若金汤吧 |
[35:57] | Completely. | 当然 |
[36:05] | You must have left it open by accident, then. | 那你一定是不小心没有关上了 |
[36:11] | That’s impossible. | 这怎么可能 |
[36:14] | Those look like the diamonds I was talking about. | 看着好像我刚才提到的钻石啊 |
[36:17] | You’re under arrest, Mr. Carlisle. | 卡莱尔先生 你被逮捕了 |
[36:21] | Those — those aren’t mine. | 那不是我的东西 |
[36:23] | Oh, you’re alleging that a thief broke into your office | 那你是说有小偷闯进你的办公室 |
[36:27] | to crack an uncrackable safe | 翘开了一个固若金汤的保险柜 |
[36:28] | to give you millions of dollars in diamonds? | 就为了送你价值连城的钻石吗 |
[36:33] | Hands in the air. | 举起双手 |
[36:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:37] | All right. Okay. | 好 好 |
[36:39] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 劝你还是别做傻事 |
[36:42] | Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思来迟了 |
[36:44] | Damn, that’s a hell of a view. | 这儿的景色真他妈好 |
[36:47] | Oh. You’re gonna miss this one. | 你会怀念这里的美景 |
[36:53] | I would like to go put on something a little less breezy. | 我去换件暖和点的衣服 |
[36:55] | Yes. Go talk to him. | 去吧 跟他谈谈 |
[36:58] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[37:06] | So, what are you gonna do now? | 你现在是什么打算 |
[37:08] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[37:09] | You didn’t really think I was gonna turn myself in, did you? | 你不会真以为我会自首吧 |
[37:12] | I was hoping you would. | 我是这么希望的 |
[37:14] | Would you have when you were my age? | 你像我这么大的时候会自首吗 |
[37:16] | No, I wouldn’t have. | 不 不会 |
[37:19] | But this isn’t about me. | 但我不是关键 |
[37:21] | Its about Peter Burke. | 彼得·博尔克才是关键 |
[37:23] | He’s the smartest man I’ve ever known. | 他是我见过的最聪明的人 |
[37:25] | He caught me, and he will catch you. | 他找到了我 他也会找到你 |
[37:28] | Only question is when. | 只是时间问题 |
[37:30] | Nobody’s that good. | 没人那么厉害 |
[37:31] | He is, Scott. | 他就是那么厉害 斯科特 |
[37:34] | If you turn yourself in now, he’ll make you a deal. | 如果你现在自首 他会和你做个交易 |
[37:37] | It’s the best deal you’re ever gonna get. | 这是你能拿到的最好的交易了 |
[37:40] | You know what? Keep running. | 知道吗 接着跑 |
[37:44] | Always looking over your shoulder, | 每天都在担惊受怕 |
[37:45] | Never slowing down long enough to share your life with anyone. | 永远不能跟你爱的人一起过正常生活 |
[37:49] | Because you know that the second you do, | 因为你知道 只要你停下脚步 |
[37:52] | That is when he will catch you. | 他就会找到你 |
[37:55] | Let me help you, Scott. | 让我帮你一把 斯科特 |
[38:06] | Where’s Scott? | 斯科特呢 |
[38:20] | Any sign of scott? | 有斯科特的消息吗 |
[38:22] | Nothing. He’s gone completely to ground. | 毫无消息 他完全人间蒸发了 |
[38:25] | I screwed up. | 是我搞砸了 |
[38:27] | Yes, you did. | 嗯 就赖你 |
[38:29] | But…you helped get Carlisle off the streets. | 但你帮我收拾了卡莱尔 |
[38:33] | That’s a good win. | 值得嘉奖 |
[38:37] | I actually thought I was getting through to him. | 我当时确实以为我说动他了 |
[38:41] | Disappointing, isn’t it? | 很失望吧 |
[38:44] | You think they’re listening, | 你以为他们听进去了 |
[38:45] | And then they go off and do the opposite of what you say. | 但他们马上就和你对着干 |
[38:50] | Now he could be anywhere. | 现在他可能在任何地方 |
[38:52] | He really could. | 确实是 |
[38:57] | But he’s not. | 但他在这儿 |
[39:04] | He said he’d only turn himself in to you. | 他说只会向你自首 |
[39:07] | So… | 那么 |
[39:09] | This is the guy who caught you? | 这就是抓住你的那个人 |
[39:10] | Believe it or not, yeah. | 不管你信不信 就是他 |
[39:14] | Glad you’re here. | 很高兴你来了 |
[39:16] | You still have the pieces you stole? | 你偷的东西还在吗 |
[39:18] | Depends. Which pieces do you know about? | 你指的是哪一件 |
[39:24] | The more you cooperate, the better deal I can get you. | 你越合作 结果就越好 |
[39:27] | You’re gonna have to serve some time. | 不过你得蹲一阵子监 |
[39:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:34] | Can I, um… | 我能不能 |
[39:35] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:39] | So, what made you decide to come in? | 什么让你决定自首了 |
[39:42] | Because stealing stupid things from rich people | 因为劫富济贫这档子事 |
[39:45] | Was already getting boring. | 已经没啥意思了 |
[39:48] | Or because what you said got to me. | 或者说 你的话打动了我 |
[39:52] | Whichever makes you feel better. | 你怎么想开心就怎么想吧 |
[39:55] | Thanks for the help. | 谢谢你拉了我一把 |
[40:02] | Anytime. | 不客气 |
[40:03] | Jones, could you cuff him again? | 琼斯 能再拷住他吗 |
[40:09] | Real cute. | 你就得瑟吧 |
[40:11] | Let’s try it again. | 再来一次 |
[40:20] | Give him some time. | 给他点时间 |
[40:23] | People don’t change overnight. | 江山易改禀性难移嘛 |
[40:25] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 没人比我懂 |
[40:28] | I work with living proof of it. | 我身边不就是活生生的例子吗 |
[40:33] | But they do change. | 不过还是能改过来的 |
[40:38] | You’re not the Sheriff of Nottingham. | 你不是诺丁汉郡长 |
[40:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:41] | I’m thinking more king Richard the Lionheart. | 我还是觉得狮心王更帅一点 |
[40:44] | – I’ll go with that. – Good. | -也成 -当然 |
[40:58] | Victor Moreau. | 维克多·莫罗 |
[41:01] | Vic. | 维克 |
[41:03] | Vic Moreau. | 维克·莫罗 |
[41:09] | Moreau. Victor Moreau. | 莫罗 维克多·莫罗 |
[41:11] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[41:16] | Just a second. | 稍等一下 |
[41:23] | Surprised? | 惊喜吗 |
[41:24] | Happily. | 非常惊喜 |
[41:25] | It looks like I caught you mid-something. | 我好像打断了什么 |
[41:28] | I was just about to take a shower. | 刚准备洗澡 |
[41:31] | Is that a statement or an invitation? | 这是陈述还是邀请 |
[41:38] | Yes. Yes. | 好吧 |
[41:40] | – I’ll meet you in a sec. – All right. | -一会儿见 -好 |