| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | To our best and final score. | 敬我们最棒也是最后的杰作 | 
| [00:07] | What is it? | 这是什么 | 
| [00:08] | Part of the original | 德国潜艇 | 
| [00:09] | German u-boat manifest. | 部分原始货单 | 
| [00:11] | You still think Caffrey has the art? | 你还是觉得藏品在卡夫瑞那 | 
| [00:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [00:14] | Whoever stole it, | 不管是谁偷的 | 
| [00:14] | if a single item on this list | 只要这表上的任何一件东西 | 
| [00:16] | – shows up anywhere — – We got ’em. | -在市面上出现 -那就一逮一准 | 
| [00:19] | Yeah. We got ’em. | 对 一逮一准 | 
| [00:21] | Did you find the safe? | 保险柜找到没 | 
| [00:22] | The manifest wasn’t in there, Moz. I’m sorry. | 货单不在里面 蚊子 很遗憾 | 
| [00:25] | Oh, come on, Sara, you’ve always known who I am. | 别这样 莎拉 你早知道我是什么人 | 
| [00:27] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [00:28] | I guess you figured out everything I have to offer. | 你大概看到了我要与你分享的一切 | 
| [00:31] | Caffrey, please take care of yourself. | 卡夫瑞 你一定要照顾好自己 | 
| [00:42] | Van Dyck — “Portrait of a boy.” | 范戴克的男孩肖像 | 
| [00:44] | Where are you? | 你在哪呢 | 
| [00:47] | There it is. | 找到了 | 
| [00:51] | Degas — “Masked dancers.” | 德加的化妆舞者 | 
| [00:55] | Oh, come on. | 快出来 | 
| [00:59] | Moz, thank god you didn’t sell it. | 蚊子 幸亏你没卖了它 | 
| [01:04] | They know about the treasure. | 他们知道财宝的事了 | 
| [01:06] | They’re on to us. | 他们在找咱们 | 
| [01:07] | What are you talking about? What happened? | 你说什么呢 怎么了 | 
| [01:09] | Ghost Ship Found with Hitler Clones and Priceless Art. | 沉船中发现希特勒克隆体和无价艺术品 | 
| [01:13] | “Ghost ship found with hitler clones”? | 载有希特勒克隆体的沉船 | 
| [01:15] | “And priceless art.” | 还有无价的艺术品 | 
| [01:16] | Our priceless art. | 咱们的无价之宝 | 
| [01:18] | They’re also on to a vegan vampire | 他们还在关注一只吃素的吸血蝙蝠 | 
| [01:20] | ravaging community gardens. | 它在破坏社区花园 | 
| [01:22] | Look, there’s no need to hit the panic button. | 听着 没必要大惊小怪 | 
| [01:23] | Neal, this is where our treasure has reached | 尼尔 咱们的财宝正处于 | 
| [01:25] | what Malcolm Gladwell would call a “tipping point.” | 马尔科姆·格拉德威尔所说的引爆点 | 
| [01:27] | Forensics doesn’t talk, nor does Peter. | 那残片?不会露馅 彼得也不会说 | 
| [01:30] | Yeah, but the suit and his suit cohorts | 但是探员叔和他的团队 | 
| [01:33] | brought in D.C. Art crimes, one of whom | 找来了华盛顿的艺术品罪案科 | 
| [01:35] | was willing to spill the Nazi beans in a hotel bar. | 那女的把这当茶余饭后的谈资 | 
| [01:38] | She thought I was interpol. | 她以为我是国际刑警 | 
| [01:39] | My point exactly. | 这才危险 | 
| [01:40] | I get it, Moz. Secrets can’t be kept forever. | 我明白 蚊子 纸终究包不住火 | 
| [01:43] | But no one can trace this to us. | 但没有人能查到咱们 | 
| [01:45] | Except Hale, who I’ve already lined up to fence the Degas. | 除了海尔 我已经答应卖给他德加的画 | 
| [01:49] | Oh, and Sara, | 还有莎拉 | 
| [01:51] | The half-suit who suddenly broke things off. | 这位兼职探员忽然离去 | 
| [01:54] | I’m gonna see her today. I’ll find out what she knows. | 我今天会去见她 看看她知道多少 | 
| [01:56] | Skip it. Let’s just go. | 别管了 咱们走吧 | 
| [01:58] | – Vámonos. – We don’t have the means. | -快走 -咱们跑不掉啊 | 
| [02:00] | We will if we sell the Degas. | 卖了德加的画就能了 | 
| [02:02] | No. That is too high-profile. | 不行 这样太高调了 | 
| [02:04] | The FBI only has a partial list. | 联调局只有部分货单 | 
| [02:06] | The odds are miniscule that the Degas is even on it. | 德加在上面的可能性很小 | 
| [02:08] | But if it is and we sell it — | 但万一在上面 我们又卖了画 | 
| [02:10] | We’ll be long gone | 等有人发现有德加流出时 | 
| [02:11] | before anyone can say “Degas away with it.” | 我们已经远走高飞了 | 
| [02:14] | And wherever we go, I am telling you, | 无论我们躲到哪里 我告诉你 | 
| [02:15] | The FBI, Peter, will not stop until they find us. | 联调局还有彼得都不会放过我们 | 
| [02:21] | But we can’t leave until we have that list. All right? | 在找到货单前我们不能离开 明白吗 | 
| [02:37] | Much as I’d love a candy-apple set of lock picks, | 虽然我也想有一套苹果棒糖开锁工具 | 
| [02:40] | I thought you might want this back. | 可我猜你大概想拿回去 | 
| [02:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [02:44] | I’d love to catch up, but I’m late for a meeting. | 虽想聊几句 不过我要赶着开会 | 
| [02:46] | – Was it the passports? – No, it wasn’t. | -是因为护照吗 -不是 | 
| [02:48] | Then what was it? I know you, Sara. | 不是什么 我了解你 莎拉 | 
| [02:50] | You wouldn’t have cut out like that unless you had a reason to. | 你不会无缘无故离我而去 | 
| [02:52] | Okay, fine. It was the passports. | 好吧 就是因为护照 | 
| [02:54] | You had brilliantly forged I.D.s, | 你有完美的伪造身份 | 
| [02:57] | and it dawned on me — you’re a con man. | 于是我想起来 你是个骗子 | 
| [02:58] | – Are you happy? – No. | -高兴了 -没有 | 
| [03:00] | I want the truth. | 告诉我真相 | 
| [03:02] | Neal… I saw the treasure. | 尼尔 我看见了那些宝藏 | 
| [03:05] | I saw it on your laptop. You hid it from me. | 在你电脑上看到的 你瞒着我 | 
| [03:08] | You hid it from Peter, and you’re hiding it from the fbi. | 瞒着彼得 还有联调局 | 
| [03:10] | And now you’re here to find out if I’m gonna keep my mouth shut. | 你现在是想来试探我会不会保密 | 
| [03:13] | It’s not as cold as that. | 我没有你想得那么冷酷 | 
| [03:14] | Really? Then what is it? | 是嘛 那还能是什么 | 
| [03:16] | Now you owe me the truth. | 现在是你欠我真相 | 
| [03:19] | Were you gonna say goodbye to me? | 你是不是早已打算弃我而去 | 
| [03:23] | No. | 不是 | 
| [03:26] | – Sara. – What?! | -莎拉 -干什么 | 
| [03:29] | Would you have come with me? | 当时你会跟我走吗 | 
| [03:31] | Would I have come with you? | 什么叫跟你走 | 
| [03:34] | How would that have worked? | 那又能怎么样 | 
| [03:36] | We’d just go. | 拔腿就走 | 
| [03:38] | The whole world at our feet? | 然后一起周游全世界 | 
| [03:44] | I came so close to asking you. | 我当时本有机会邀请你 | 
| [03:47] | But you didn’t. | 可你没有 | 
| [03:48] | No. | 对 | 
| [03:49] | Well, then, there’s your answer. | 那你知道答案了 | 
| [03:51] | Sara. | 莎拉 | 
| [03:53] | This explains why Neal isn’t picking up his phone. | 难怪尼尔不接电话 | 
| [03:56] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [03:58] | I would hate to keep Neal from his crime-solving duties. | 我可不想妨碍尼尔行使正义惩奸除恶的大任 | 
| [04:01] | Take care, Sara. | 保重 莎拉 | 
| [04:04] | It’s good to see you, Peter. | 很高兴见到你 彼得 | 
| [04:06] | You too. | 我也是 | 
| [04:10] | You’ve come to collect me in person. | 你亲自来找我 | 
| [04:12] | I’m hesitant to ask, but why? | 我不知道该不该问原因 | 
| [04:14] | We got word on Matthew Keller. | 我们有马修·凯勒的消息 | 
| [04:21] | Matthew Keller — Neal’s ex-partner. | 马修·凯勒 尼尔前任搭档 | 
| [04:23] | That’s stretching it. | 算不上 | 
| [04:24] | As most of you know, last year, | 正如你们大部分人所知 去年 | 
| [04:26] | Keller broke out of prison | 凯勒在被转移至 | 
| [04:27] | during his transfer to a maximum-security facility. | 最高级别看守所途中逃脱 | 
| [04:30] | He also arranged to have you kidnapped. | 他还策划并绑架了你 | 
| [04:32] | I remember that. Unfortunately, he got away then. | 我记得 不幸的是 他之后又逃跑了 | 
| [04:35] | But up until this week, his trail was cold. | 但这周他的行踪暴露了 | 
| [04:38] | Jones? | 琼斯 | 
| [04:39] | Keller recently turned up | 凯勒最近出现在 | 
| [04:41] | on some security footage in Egypt. | 一些埃及监视录像中 | 
| [04:44] | Apparently, he’s been taking advantage | 很明显他是趁着埃及政局动荡 | 
| [04:46] | of the political unrest in the region. | 大捞了一笔 | 
| [04:48] | While the people and police take to the streets, | 当人民和警察走上街头示威时 | 
| [04:50] | he takes priceless pieces from museums. | 他从博物馆盗走价值连城的文物 | 
| [04:52] | Classic Keller. | 正宗凯勒绝活 | 
| [04:53] | Well, this time, he did well for himself. | 这次他收获很大 | 
| [04:55] | He stole this — you’re looking at | 他偷了这个 你看到的是 | 
| [04:56] | a one-of-a-kind 3,500-year-old amulet. | 有3500年历史 独一无二的护身符 | 
| [04:59] | Once in the tomb of Narmer the first. | 曾为纳尔迈一世的陪葬品 | 
| [05:00] | The amulet of the lost pharaoh. | 失落法老身上所带的护身符 | 
| [05:02] | The new Egyptian government considers it a national treasure | 新任埃及政府认为这是国宝 | 
| [05:06] | and, obviously, irreplaceable. | 并且很明显 无可取代 | 
| [05:07] | Do we have any leads on where Keller may be? | 有凯勒行踪的线索吗 | 
| [05:09] | He’s off the grid again, but the Egyptians believe | 他又销声匿迹了 不过埃及人认为 | 
| [05:11] | the amulet’s been smuggled into Manhattan. | 护身符被走私到了曼哈顿 | 
| [05:13] | The bureau wants us to find it and return it. | 局里要我们找回并归还这佩饰 | 
| [05:15] | We exercise extreme caution, given Keller’s involvement. | 考虑到凯勒牵涉其中 请务必谨慎 | 
| [05:20] | He’s in our city — | 他既然来到纽约 | 
| [05:21] | we bring him to justice. | 咱们就要把他绳之以法 | 
| [05:22] | Neal, let’s talk. | 尼尔 过来聊聊 | 
| [05:28] | What do you think Keller’s up to? | 你猜凯勒来干什么 | 
| [05:29] | It’s too early to tell. | 这很难说 | 
| [05:31] | Whatever we think he’s doing, | 不管我们认为他在做什么 | 
| [05:32] | he’s probably three steps past it by now. | 他都可能又领先了三步棋 | 
| [05:34] | Why risk doing business in the U.S., | 为什么冒险在美国作案呢 | 
| [05:36] | with someone in new york? | 还联合纽约的同伙 | 
| [05:38] | Oh, he’s always been brazen. | 他出了名的厚脸皮 | 
| [05:43] | Think they’re on to us? | 觉得他们发现了吗 | 
| [05:45] | 纳粹潜艇在美国海岸被发现 或藏有外星科技 | |
| [05:46] | Has Keller contacted you? | 凯勒联系过你吗 | 
| [05:48] | No. Why? | 没有 为什么问这个 | 
| [05:49] | As hard as we’ve tried, | 尽管我们极力掩盖 | 
| [05:50] | versions of what happened to Adler’s sub have leaked out. | 关于阿德勒潜艇的若干个版本的消息还是传了出去 | 
| [05:53] | It’s hard to keep a secret that big. | 这么大的秘密很难保守住 | 
| [05:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [05:57] | Keller’s a smart guy. | 凯勒是个聪明人 | 
| [05:58] | He starts putting those rumors together… | 他渐渐地将传言拼凑起来… | 
| [06:01] | You’re wondering if he made the same assumption you did. | 你在想他是不是跟你得出了同样的结论 | 
| [06:03] | If he’s thinking you’re in possession | 如果他认为你持有 | 
| [06:05] | of $1 billion worth of lost artwork, | 价值10亿美元的失踪艺术品 | 
| [06:08] | that’s a reason big enough to draw him back. | 这足以促使他重回纽约 | 
| [06:10] | For it, and for you. | 为了艺术品 也为了你 | 
| [06:12] | If he thinks I stole the treasure, | 如果他认为我偷了宝藏 | 
| [06:14] | let’s use it to take him down. | 就利用这个抓到他 | 
| [06:46] | We found it — the New York connection | 我们找到了 埃及失窃的护身符 | 
| [06:48] | between the Egyptian stolen amulet and Keller. | 和凯勒与纽约的共同点 | 
| [06:51] | Great. Anybody we know? | 棒极了 是我们认识的人吗 | 
| [06:52] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我吧 | 
| [06:54] | The Egyptians believe the shipment was sent | 埃及方面认为赃物被运给 | 
| [06:56] | to an ancient-civilizations expert in Soho | 一位住在苏豪区的古代文明研究专家 | 
| [06:59] | named Raquel LaRoque. | 名字叫拉寇儿·勒罗奇 | 
| [07:00] | I know the name. She’s an Egyptologist. | 名字我听过 她是埃及专家 | 
| [07:02] | Apparently, that’s her day job. | 显然 那是她正经的工作 | 
| [07:05] | She’s a fence? | 她还销赃 | 
| [07:06] | And a damn good one. | 还是很棒的一个 | 
| [07:07] | Check out her concealment technique. | 看看她的隐蔽技巧 | 
| [07:11] | The shipments she gets | 她收到的货物 | 
| [07:12] | look like Egyptian gift-shop tchotchkes. | 看起来像是埃及礼品店的迷你模型 | 
| [07:15] | But in reality… | 但其实 | 
| [07:18] | They’re highly durable x-ray-proof molds | 他们是非常结实 防X射线检查的铸模 | 
| [07:20] | built around real, priceless artifacts. | 包裹着真正的 价值连城的艺术品 | 
| [07:23] | The Mummy Returns. Sexy. | 木乃伊归来 性感 | 
| [07:25] | Thought you might like that. | 就知道你会喜欢 | 
| [07:28] | Ms. LaRoque has put out word | 勒罗奇小姐放出口风 | 
| [07:29] | that she’s in the market for a restoration tech. | 她需要一名修复技工 | 
| [07:32] | She needs someone to extract the artifacts | 她需要一个能够在不破坏艺术品 | 
| [07:33] | without damaging them. | 的前提下取出它们的人 | 
| [07:35] | It’s challenging work. | 很有挑战性的工作 | 
| [07:36] | Mm. Know anyone who can pull it off? | 是啊 知道谁能胜任吗 | 
| [07:39] | Talk to your crime super-friends and make it happen. | 跟你的罪案超级帮手们谈谈 促成此事 | 
| [07:42] | We get this amulet, we’re one step closer to Keller. | 找到这个护身符 我们就离凯勒更近了 | 
| [07:45] | All right. | 好 | 
| [07:51] | Hey, what do you know about Raquel LaRoque? | 你知道的情况吗 | 
| [07:53] | Not much beyond she’s an Egyptologist. | 只知道她是埃及古物学者 | 
| [07:55] | I hear she’s spicy. | 听说她很给力 | 
| [07:57] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [07:58] | I don’t know. Not all my information’s helpful. | 不知道 我的消息也不是全能派上用场 | 
| [08:02] | Hale. | 海尔 | 
| [08:03] | What’s up, man? | 你好吗 伙计 | 
| [08:07] | I heard Moz did some work on your mobile office. | 我听说蚊子在给你的移动办公室搞装修 | 
| [08:10] | Yeah, I’m still learning all the bells and whistles. | 是啊 我还在适应期 | 
| [08:13] | Mozzie refuses to write down instructions. | 蚊子拒绝给我写下使用说明 | 
| [08:15] | Obviously, we don’t want | 显然 我们可不想 | 
| [08:16] | any public record of our modifications. | 让我们的改造留下任何公共记录 | 
| [08:19] | I’ll settle for that Degas you keep promising. | 能拿到那幅你保证的德加的画我就满意了 | 
| [08:22] | It’s coming. Soon. | 会给你的 快了 | 
| [08:23] | Yeah, we had a minor complication. | 是的 我们有点小麻烦 | 
| [08:25] | What if we could get you something better? | 如果能给你更好的东西呢 | 
| [08:27] | Well, my buyer has his heart set on that Degas — | 我的下家一心想要那幅德加的画 | 
| [08:29] | Before we can move any of it, | 在我们能转手之前 | 
| [08:31] | do you know a fence named Raquel LaRoque? | 你认识一个叫做拉寇儿·勒罗奇的销赃者吗 | 
| [08:33] | I do. | 认识 | 
| [08:34] | She has this intricate concealment technique. | 她有着复杂的隐蔽技巧 | 
| [08:37] | Yeah, that’s what I’d like to talk to her about. | 是啊 我就想跟她谈这个 | 
| [08:39] | She’s in the market for a new restoration tech. | 她要找一位修复技工 | 
| [08:41] | If you get the job, | 如果你得到了那份工作 | 
| [08:43] | that will help eliminate your delay with the degas? | 德加那幅画能快点送到么 | 
| [08:46] | Uh, yes. Uh, you vouch for Neal, it will expedite the sale. | 是的 你为尼尔担保 买卖会加速的 | 
| [08:50] | Neal? | 尼尔 | 
| [08:52] | It will. | 会的 | 
| [08:54] | All right, then. I’ll set up a meeting. | 那好 我帮你联系见面 | 
| [09:03] | Your guy’s very late. | 你的人来晚了 | 
| [09:05] | He’ll show. Hale is very reliable. | 他会来的 海尔很可靠 | 
| [09:10] | You and Sara? | 你和莎拉 | 
| [09:12] | – Yes. Me and Sara. – Over? | -我和莎拉 -彻底完了 | 
| [09:15] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [09:16] | So what I witnessed… | 那我看见那一幕… | 
| [09:17] | Return of the breakup bag. | 归还物品彻底划清 | 
| [09:20] | All right. | 了解 | 
| [09:21] | What happened to you guys? | 你们俩到底怎么了 | 
| [09:23] | And don’t give me the “we’re just different people” routine. | 别再给我来 我们是不同世界的人 那套 | 
| [09:27] | We are very different people. | 我们根本是不同世界的人 | 
| [09:30] | Not everybody can be Peter and Elizabeth, okay? | 不是每个人都能成为猫咪和猫咪夫人 | 
| [09:34] | Ah, speaking of, since Hale’s running late — | 说到这个 既然海尔迟到了 | 
| [09:43] | Hey, honey. How’s the stakeout going? | 亲爱的 监视行动进行得如何 | 
| [09:45] | Uh, that’s why I’m calling. | 就是因为这事打电话 | 
| [09:46] | Looks like it’s running longer than expected. | 看来比我预想的时间要长 | 
| [09:48] | Oh, no. | 哦不 | 
| [09:49] | I hate to say this, but I don’t think | 尽管我很不情愿 我认为 | 
| [09:50] | we’re gonna be able to make | 我们去不成 | 
| [09:51] | Tray and Sheila’s barbecue tonight. | 崔和缬罗的烧烤晚宴了 | 
| [09:53] | Wow, that’s too bad, ’cause I was ready to walk out the door. | 太糟了 我都准备好出门了 | 
| [09:56] | Aw, I’m sure you were. | 是啊 我想也是 | 
| [09:58] | She can’t stand Tray and Sheila. | 她受不了崔和缬罗 | 
| [10:00] | But, you know, you could go without me, | 但是你可以一个人去 | 
| [10:02] | unless, of course, you’re already settled in | 除非你已经舒舒服服的在享受 | 
| [10:05] | with a cup of tea and a new book. | 一杯茶和一本新书了 | 
| [10:06] | I know thee well, as well, which means | 知己知彼 也就是说 | 
| [10:08] | you’re gonna make up for canceling on me | 放我鸽子 回家可是要 | 
| [10:10] | when you get home, mister. | 弥补我的 小坏坏 | 
| [10:11] | Oh, honey, do you know you’re on speaker? | 亲爱的 我在用扬声器通话 | 
| [10:14] | Oh. Hi, Neal. | 你好 尼尔 | 
| [10:16] | Hi, Elizabeth. | 嗨 伊丽莎白 | 
| [10:17] | All right, well, crack this case soon, will you? | 快点破掉这个案子 好吗 | 
| [10:19] | We will. We both will — | 我们会的 我们都… | 
| [10:21] | Sorry, El. Got to go. | 抱歉 小伊 得挂了 | 
| [10:22] | Okay. Well, you owe me. | 好 你欠我哦 | 
| [10:23] | Okay. Love you. | 好 爱你 | 
| [10:26] | Why’d you cut me off? | 为什么打断我 | 
| [10:28] | Well, I just didn’t want you talking with El about the case. | 我只是不想让你跟小伊谈这案子 | 
| [10:32] | Oh. By “the case,” | 这案子 | 
| [10:32] | you mean you don’t want me to mention keller? | 你是不想让我提到凯勒吧 | 
| [10:34] | She got pretty riled up after I was taken. | 我被绑架那次她很受惊 | 
| [10:38] | There’s no need to mention Keller’s name to her | 没必要跟她提到凯勒的名字 | 
| [10:41] | when we don’t even know yet if he’s on the continent. | 毕竟我们都不确定他在不在美国 | 
| [10:45] | Ahh. There’s Raquel. | 拉寇儿出现了 | 
| [10:47] | Love how she picked a mob hangout. | 选了黑帮出没的地方 真有爱 | 
| [10:48] | Safest cafe in the city. | 纽约最安全的咖啡馆 | 
| [10:59] | She won’t stay here long. Any way of contacting Hale? | 她不会待很久 有办法联系到海尔吗 | 
| [11:03] | – I paged him. – Old school. | -我给他发了传呼 -真老派 | 
| [11:05] | Yeah. You’d like him. | 是的 你会喜欢他的 | 
| [11:07] | I don’t want to lose her. She’s our only link to Keller. | 我不想她跑掉 她是找到凯勒的唯一途径 | 
| [11:11] | Hale’s already laid the groundwork. | 海尔已经交代好了 | 
| [11:12] | She knows she’s meeting me. | 她知道她会和我碰面 | 
| [11:14] | Let me make the approach. Then you try to bust us. | 我想办法接近她 你闯进来抓我们 | 
| [11:16] | Once we successfully evade your evil clutches, | 一旦我们成功逃离你的魔掌 | 
| [11:18] | I’ll gain her confidence. | 我就能获取她的信任 | 
| [11:20] | That’s a plan. | 也算是个法子 | 
| [11:21] | Or…you make the approach, I arrest both of you, | 或者…你来接近她 我把你俩都抓起来 | 
| [11:24] | and release you two together after a grueling interrogation. | 进行一番高压审讯后把你俩都放了 | 
| [11:28] | When she sees you didn’t flip on her, | 等她发现你没出卖她 | 
| [11:29] | she’ll embrace you in her evil circle of trust. | 她就会给予你小恶魔的信任 | 
| [11:32] | Yeah. Early in a relationship, it’s better to experience a win. | 也凑合 但搞对象开始的时候最好还是给点甜头 | 
| [11:35] | Okay. Tell you what. | 得 我这么跟你说吧 | 
| [11:36] | When you’re an FBI agent | 等你成了联调局探员 | 
| [11:37] | and I’m the ward of the federal prison system, | 而我待在联邦监狱蹲单间的时候 | 
| [11:39] | we’ll do it your way. | 再按你的方法来 | 
| [11:40] | All this time, I thought we were partners. | 这么久以来 我一直以为咱俩是搭档 | 
| [11:42] | We are. It’s just, tie always goes to me. | 我们是搭档 只不过总是由我说了算 | 
| [11:45] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [11:46] | You’re the boss. | 你是老大嘛 | 
| [11:53] | Diana, Neal’s making his approach. | 戴安 尼尔接近目标 | 
| [12:10] | “Hail my heart. Hail my heart. | 呜乎吾心 呜乎吾心 | 
| [12:14] | Hail my transformation.” | 呜乎吾其形 | 
| [12:17] | Book of the Dead, chapter 30B. | 死亡之书 第30章下 | 
| [12:20] | I’m impressed. | 叫人印象深刻 | 
| [12:21] | It’s inscribed on the back | 这话刻在一枚有3500年 | 
| [12:22] | of a 3,500-year-old scarab amulet | 历史的圣甲虫护身符背面 | 
| [12:25] | recently removed from the Egyptian National Museum. | 这枚护身符最近被人从埃及国家博物馆偷走 | 
| [12:28] | You know that, and yet no Hale. | 你这都知道 海尔却还是没来 | 
| [12:31] | Our friend told you a lot more than he should have. | 他跟你说的太多了 | 
| [12:34] | He trusts me. | 他信任我 | 
| [12:35] | Then where is he? | 那他在哪儿 | 
| [12:37] | He’ll show. | 他会出现的 | 
| [12:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [12:40] | May I see the piece? | 我能看看吗 | 
| [12:41] | You think I’d bring it on a first date? | 你觉得我会第一次见面就带上它吗 | 
| [12:44] | I still have half a mind to kill you. | 我还没打消杀你的念头呢 | 
| [12:47] | I’d rather you didn’t. | 希望你不要 | 
| [12:49] | But if you do… | 不过如果你的确想这么做 | 
| [12:52] | …I’d really like to see | 我倒想在走之前 | 
| [12:53] | the amulet of the lost pharaoh before I go. | 看看这枚遗失法老的护身符 | 
| [12:56] | Why don’t we start with this? | 不如先从这个开始 | 
| [13:11] | Egyptian faience… | 埃及彩陶 | 
| [13:13] | composed of crushed quartz, | 含有石英碎片 | 
| [13:16] | sand, calcite, lime, and alkalis. | 沙粒 方解石 生石灰和碱 | 
| [13:18] | I’d describe it as a late-middle-kingdom shabti, | 我认为是中王国时期晚期的沙伯替 | 
| [13:18] | 中王国时期 古埃及史上的一个历史时期 约在公元前两千年左右 沙伯替 木乃伊小人俑 | |
| [13:22] | buried with the pharaohs to protect them in an afterlife. | 与法老一起下葬以保佑其来生 | 
| [13:24] | It’s not middle kingdom. | 这不是中王国时期的 | 
| [13:26] | The plaster’s modern, and it has a higher calcium content, | 熟石膏是现代产的 钙含量很高 | 
| [13:28] | probably to protect whatever’s inside it. | 也许是用来保护内部的东西 | 
| [13:30] | It’s very hard to get to what’s inside. | 很难找出里面是什么 | 
| [13:33] | I could put together a restoring process in an afternoon. | 我需要一下午来组合一种修复方案 | 
| [13:36] | I like your confidence and your passion. | 我很欣赏你的自信和热情 | 
| [13:39] | But I still need to talk to hale. | 但我还是需要跟海尔谈 | 
| [13:42] | Until then. | 在那以前 | 
| [13:44] | We’re both walking into the unknown without hale. | 我们都在没有海尔的情况下走进未知 | 
| [13:47] | But sometimes you trust your instinct. | 但有时你得相信你的直觉 | 
| [13:49] | My instinct says walk away. | 我的直觉叫我走开 | 
| [13:55] | I see you brought company. | 看来你不只一个人来的 | 
| [14:01] | – The feds. – Yeah. What’s our story? | -是条子 -没错 咱们怎么说 | 
| [14:03] | I’m not talking to them. | 我不会跟他们谈的 | 
| [14:04] | Not with airport shabti on me. | 至少不会在身上带着沙伯替的时候谈 | 
| [14:07] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [14:09] | I’ll get us out of here. Come on. | 我来想办法把咱俩弄出去 来 | 
| [14:10] | Feds. FBI raid. Raid. | 警察 联调局临检 警察临检 | 
| [14:12] | – FBI. – What’s he talking about? | -联调局 -他在说什么 | 
| [14:14] | – Feds? – Where? – What is this? | -警察 -在哪里 -这是什么 | 
| [14:15] | I’m trying to have a nice lunch here. | 我只是想享受一顿午餐罢了 | 
| [14:16] | We’re not here for you, all right? | 我们不是来抓你的 | 
| [14:18] | Then take me, officer. | 带我走吧 警官 | 
| [14:19] | – Don’t take him. He’s nobody. – Forget him. | -别抓他 他什么也不是 -别管他 | 
| [14:22] | – Nobody? – Watch your mouth. | -什么也不是 -管住你的嘴 | 
| [14:23] | The tie was supposed to go to me. | 应该是我说了算的 | 
| [14:26] | You’re resourceful. | 你还挺能随机应变的 | 
| [14:28] | Team effort. You picked the cafe. | 团队合作 是你选的咖啡馆 | 
| [14:29] | Still, my last partner — | 我上一个搭档 | 
| [14:32] | – Partner? – Restoration tech. | -搭档 -做修复技术的 | 
| [14:34] | He created the molds around these pieces in Egypt. | 他在埃及造出了这些艺术品的模具 | 
| [14:36] | What happened to him? | 他出了什么事 | 
| [14:37] | Well, he wasn’t as resourceful as you are. | 他不像你这么能随机应变 | 
| [14:40] | He’ll be in an Egyptian prison for a long time. | 将要在埃及的监狱里待上很久 | 
| [14:43] | Well, at least he shipped you the amulet before he was arrested. | 起码 他在被捕以前把这个护身符寄给你了 | 
| [14:45] | So he says. No way of knowing until we unwrap it. | 话虽如此 彻底拆封之前可不能定论 | 
| [14:47] | Taxi. | 出租车 | 
| [14:49] | Keep your schedule open. | 把时间都空出来 | 
| [14:50] | I’ll let you know when and where. | 回头告诉你时间和地点 | 
| [14:52] | How can I get in touch? | 我怎么联系你 | 
| [14:55] | You can’t. | 你不用联系我 | 
| [15:09] | No, no. No dusting off. No smiling. | 你敢 不得掸灰尘做潇洒状 不许笑 | 
| [15:11] | Don’t come in here with a grin on your face. | 别带着一脸坏笑回来找我 | 
| [15:13] | But I’m in. | 但我搞定了啊 | 
| [15:14] | Yeah, but the plan was | 但计划本该是 | 
| [15:15] | for me to haul you and her in to the FBI. | 我把你和她带进联调局 | 
| [15:17] | I was good with that plan. | 我那计划挺好的嘛 | 
| [15:19] | And yet you yelled, “FBI raid.” | 你还喊什么 联调局临检 | 
| [15:21] | Look, she had an artifact on her. | 听着 她带着文物 | 
| [15:22] | Raquel wasn’t about to turn herself in. | 拉寇儿不会自首 | 
| [15:24] | Oh. Raquel, huh? Hmm. | 拉寇儿是吧 | 
| [15:27] | – What? – Oh, nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 | 
| [15:29] | Mysterious, gorgeous, she wears a hat. | 神秘又美丽 还戴着帽子 | 
| [15:31] | She’s an expert in a certain subject | 她在某个领域的杰出专家 | 
| [15:33] | that you find particularly sexy. | 这点让你尤其觉得性感 | 
| [15:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [15:36] | Just wondering why you ditched me. | 就是在琢磨你干嘛抛弃我 | 
| [15:38] | I told you, Peter, she’s a thief. | 我跟你说 彼得 她是小偷 | 
| [15:40] | And you are… | 而你呢… | 
| [15:41] | someone who escaped your capture | 我在拥挤的餐厅里逃脱了你的追捕 | 
| [15:42] | in a crowded restaurant by saying two words — “FBI raid.” | 只说了五个字-“联调局临检” | 
| [15:47] | Don’t get cocky. | 少得瑟 | 
| [15:50] | – May I? – Yes, you may. | -我可以接吗 -当然 | 
| [15:53] | It’s Moz. | 是蚊子 | 
| [15:55] | What’s going on? Hale didn’t show today. | 怎么回事 海尔今天没有出现 | 
| [15:58] | Neal, he had a reason. | 尼尔 他出事了 | 
| [15:59] | What is it? | 是什么 | 
| [16:03] | Hale’s dead. | 海尔死了 | 
| [16:13] | I’m sorry, Moz. | 节哀 蚊子 | 
| [16:16] | Hale didn’t have any enemies. | 海尔没有敌人 | 
| [16:18] | He was the last of the gentleman fences. | 他是中间人这一行里最后的绅士 | 
| [16:20] | We’ll find out what happened. | 我们会查出发生什么事的 | 
| [16:25] | They have any idea who did this? | 他们有没有线索是谁干的 | 
| [16:26] | No fingerprints, no blood splatter, nothing. | 没有指纹 没有血迹 什么都没有 | 
| [16:31] | Did you check the security feed? | 查没查过监视器录像 | 
| [16:33] | – Security feed? – Yeah, he installed it. | -监视器录像 -对 他安装了一个 | 
| [16:35] | Why didn’t you tell anyone? | 你怎么没提过 | 
| [16:37] | – I tried to. – What do you need? | -我想说来着 -你需要什么 | 
| [16:39] | All I need is a laptop and a USB cable. | 一台笔记本电脑和一条USB线 | 
| [16:42] | Ticktock, everyone. | 各位 时间紧迫 | 
| [16:52] | The feed is sound-activated. | 监视器是声控的 | 
| [16:53] | It only records when someone’s talking. | 只在有人讲话的时候才会开始录 | 
| [16:55] | I might have that piece of art for you. | 我应该能帮你搞到那件作品 | 
| [16:57] | Talk to you later. | 等会儿跟你说 | 
| [17:01] | Get out. | 下车 | 
| [17:04] | Keller. | 凯勒 | 
| [17:16] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 | 
| [17:17] | How did Keller know Hale? | 凯勒怎么会认识海尔 | 
| [17:19] | He didn’t. | 他不认识 | 
| [17:19] | I would have known if he did. | 如果他认识 我会知道的 | 
| [17:22] | So Hale’s death is somehow | 所以海尔的死 | 
| [17:24] | connected to Raquel and the amulet. | 应该和拉寇儿以及护身符有关 | 
| [17:27] | Unless it’s something else. | 除非还有隐情 | 
| [17:28] | Peter, I wish I knew. | 彼得 我也希望我知道 | 
| [17:32] | I’m shutting down this operation. | 我要终止这个行动 | 
| [17:34] | I can’t take the chance that Keller knows | 我不能让你在凯勒可能知道 | 
| [17:36] | that you’re going under with Raquel. | 你在拉蔻儿身边当卧底的前提下还去冒险 | 
| [17:37] | Keller doesn’t know we’ve seen him. | 凯勒不知道我们看到他了 | 
| [17:38] | He thinks he sanitized the car. | 他以为已经消除作案痕迹了 | 
| [17:40] | Keep me under with Raquel. | 让我继续跟着拉蔻儿吧 | 
| [17:41] | No, not until I know more information | 不 除非我掌握更多 | 
| [17:42] | on how Hale died. | 有关海尔死亡的信息 | 
| [17:44] | We may lose her by then, Peter. | 到那时我们可能已经失去她了 彼得 | 
| [17:46] | If this is Keller’s plan, | 如果这是凯勒的计划 | 
| [17:47] | Raquel is the best way to draw him out. | 拉蔻儿就是最好的诱饵 | 
| [17:51] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [17:53] | I want Keller stopped. | 我要凯勒收手 | 
| [18:02] | Sara. | 莎拉 | 
| [18:04] | Sara Ellis, right? | 莎拉·埃利斯 对吗 | 
| [18:06] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗 | 
| [18:08] | Yeah. Agent Sloan, Interpol. | 我是斯隆探员 国际刑警 | 
| [18:11] | We need to talk about Neal Caffrey. | 我想和你谈谈尼尔·卡夫瑞 | 
| [18:14] | I’m sorry. Today’s not a good day, so perhaps some other time. | 抱歉 今天不太方便 改天再说吧 | 
| [18:16] | Afraid not. | 恐怕不行 | 
| [18:19] | And, uh… | 而且 | 
| [18:21] | I know about the treasure. | 我知道宝藏的事 | 
| [18:23] | Excuse me? I don’t follow. | 抱歉 我没听懂 | 
| [18:25] | Come on, Sara. | 别装了 莎拉 | 
| [18:26] | Can I call you Sara? | 我能叫你莎拉吗 | 
| [18:27] | No. | 不 | 
| [18:30] | Look, this doesn’t have to be antagonistic. | 我们没必要这么敌对 | 
| [18:33] | We’ve been following Mr. Caffrey | 自从我们了解种种关系到 | 
| [18:34] | ever since we learned of the suspicious events | 文森特·阿德勒死亡的可疑事件后 | 
| [18:36] | surrounding Vincent Adler’s death. | 我们就一直在追查卡夫瑞先生了 | 
| [18:40] | The fire and the sub, that’s public knowledge, | 那场火和潜艇 已经众所周知了 | 
| [18:43] | But…Neal Caffrey’s extravagant lifestyle while serving time | 但是 尼尔·卡夫瑞在服刑期间的奢华生活 | 
| [18:45] | is something we think you can help shed some light on. | 让我们觉得你会有助于我们的调查 | 
| [18:49] | Well, Neal Caffrey and I are no longer seeing each other, | 我跟尼尔·卡弗瑞已经分手了 | 
| [18:51] | so we’re not in contact. | 现在没有任何联系 | 
| [18:53] | See, that is news, | 真稀奇啊 | 
| [18:55] | ’cause we saw you two together the other morning. | 那天早上我还看到你们俩在一起 | 
| [19:00] | There you both are, what, purchasing four helicopters. | 俩人在一起 怎么着 买了四架直升机 | 
| [19:03] | What does one do with four helicopters? | 一个人要四架直升机做什么 | 
| [19:08] | Sterling-bosch has some pretty strict rules | 斯博保险对于追回赃物 | 
| [19:10] | about theft recovery, Sara. | 有着相当严格的规定 莎拉 | 
| [19:13] | Your boss, has he mentioned anything | 你的老板和你提过 | 
| [19:14] | about an internal investigation? | 内部调查的事吗 | 
| [19:16] | – No. – That’s right. | -没有 -那就对了 | 
| [19:17] | Probably because I haven’t mentioned this case to him yet. | 因为我还没和他提过这个案子 | 
| [19:21] | Well, I honestly don’t know what to tell you. | 我真的不知道有什么可说的 | 
| [19:23] | Yeah, you do. | 你心知肚明 | 
| [19:25] | Just give me something. | 告诉我一点就行了 | 
| [19:28] | Give me something, and maybe Neal skates on a light sentence. | 随便说一点 也许尼尔就能从轻审判了 | 
| [19:31] | But if not, Caffrey goes down hard, | 如果不说 他可就惨了 | 
| [19:34] | And I’ve got enough to | 同时我掌握的信息 | 
| [19:36] | make you an accessory. | 也足以让你变从犯 | 
| [19:39] | Simple piece of information, Sara. | 一点点内情就好 莎拉 | 
| [19:42] | It’s your choice. | 你看着办吧 | 
| [19:50] | – Thank you very much. – We’ll do our best. | -非常感谢 -我们会尽力的 | 
| [19:52] | Appreciate it. | 非常感谢 | 
| [19:55] | They look important. | 他们看起来是高官嘛 | 
| [19:56] | From the Egyptian Embassy. What do you have? | 埃及大使馆的 你那边有消息吗 | 
| [19:59] | Heard from Raquel. | 拉蔻儿来信了 | 
| [20:00] | So, when is the rendezvous? | 什么时候见面 | 
| [20:02] | 2:00 tomorrow. Her lab. | 明天两点 在她的实验室 | 
| [20:03] | Good. We’ve got her place staked out, and her phone’s tapped. | 很好 我们已经在监控她的住所和手机了 | 
| [20:06] | No more leads on Keller? | 有凯勒的线索吗 | 
| [20:08] | No. But I wasn’t expecting any. | 没有 我也没指望有 | 
| [20:12] | Listen, you may want to say something to El | 你应该把这事告诉小伊 | 
| [20:13] | now that we’re sure Keller’s back. | 我们现在确定凯勒回来了 | 
| [20:17] | Neal Caffrey suggests | 尼尔·卡夫瑞建议 | 
| [20:19] | that someone shouldn’t keep secrets from their partner. | 不应该向另一半有所保留 | 
| [20:21] | Where’s this coming from? | 这算怎么回事 | 
| [20:23] | Someone who keeps a lot of secrets. | 一个拥有很多秘密的人的忠言 | 
| [20:29] | Let’s nail Keller this time. | 让我们一起抓住凯勒 | 
| [20:32] | Let’s. | 一起 | 
| [20:37] | Where’s Neal? | 尼尔呢 | 
| [20:38] | Oh. Hello to you, too. | 你好呀 | 
| [20:39] | No, Mozzie. This is important. | 不 蚊子 这很重要 | 
| [20:40] | – Did you try calling him? – I can’t. | -你给他打过电话了吗 -我不能 | 
| [20:42] | You don’t want to, or you’re not | 你不想打 | 
| [20:43] | physically capable of dialing a telephone? | 还是连按键的力气都没有 | 
| [20:45] | Okay, do you still sweep this place for bugs? | 好了 你这儿现在还定期清除窃听器吗 | 
| [20:47] | What do you think? You may speak freely within these walls. | 你以为呢 在这里可以随心畅谈 | 
| [20:49] | I know about the treasure. | 我知道宝藏的事 | 
| [20:52] | What treasure? | 什么宝藏 | 
| [20:53] | Mozzie, I saw it on Neal’s laptop. | 蚊子 我在尼尔的笔记本上看到了 | 
| [20:55] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 | 
| [20:56] | He wants you to run away to the island with us. | 他希望你和我们一起逃到小岛上去 | 
| [20:57] | So Neal told you. | 所以他告诉你了 | 
| [20:58] | – He didn’t tell me. Oh. – Did I tell you? | -他没告诉我 -难道是我说的 | 
| [21:00] | Mozzie, there is an interpol agent | 蚊子 现在有一个国际刑警 | 
| [21:02] | who is on to you and Neal. | 在追查你和尼尔 | 
| [21:03] | He has been following me for weeks, | 他跟踪我好几周了 | 
| [21:05] | And he knows about the treasure. | 他也知道宝藏的事情 | 
| [21:07] | Did you tell him anything? | 你告诉他了吗 | 
| [21:08] | Well, I had to give him something. | 我必须得告诉他点东西 | 
| [21:09] | Oh, to protect yourself. | 是啊 为了保护你自己 | 
| [21:10] | No, to protect all of us. | 不是 是保护我们大家 | 
| [21:12] | He was gonna drag us all in. | 他会把我们都拖下水 | 
| [21:14] | Neal was really gonna tell me everything? | 尼尔真的准备告诉我所有事情吗 | 
| [21:16] | Yes, but I talked him out of it | 是的 但我劝他别说 | 
| [21:18] | for the exact reason that you’re standing here right now. | 因为我就知道你会告诉别人然后又回来告诉我们 | 
| [21:20] | What did you tell the agent? | 你告诉那刑警什么了 | 
| [21:22] | I never said that you two were involved, | 我绝对没说这事和你们有关 | 
| [21:24] | But I had to give him the | 但我不得不告诉他 | 
| [21:25] | I.P. Address for the treasure-cam. | 藏宝室摄像头的IP地址 | 
| [21:26] | – How long ago? – I don’t know. I — | -多久前 -我不知道 | 
| [21:27] | – How long? – 40 minutes ago. | -多久 -四十分钟前 | 
| [21:30] | I didn’t give him the password. | 我没给他密码 | 
| [21:31] | I assumed it wasn’t easily hacked. | 我想那没那么容易被黑 | 
| [21:32] | U-unless you’re Interpol! | 可人家是国际刑警 | 
| [21:34] | I-I have to shut down the feed. | 我必须关掉视频传送 | 
| [21:37] | Well, you already know about Agent Sloan. | 看来你们已经知道斯隆探员了 | 
| [21:39] | – That’s who you met? – Yeah. | -这就是你见的人 -是的 | 
| [21:41] | And you gave him the I.P. Address? | 然后你把IP地址给他了 | 
| [21:43] | Mozzie, what? | 蚊子 怎么了 | 
| [21:44] | It’s the one man who wants Neal dead. | 这个人想置尼尔于死地 | 
| [21:52] | Hey, Moz. What’s going on? | 什么事 蚊子 | 
| [21:53] | Keller’s been posing as an Interpol agent. | 凯勒假扮成国际刑警 | 
| [21:56] | – He met with sara. – What? | -他见了萨拉 -什么 | 
| [21:58] | She had no idea who he was. | 她不知道他是谁 | 
| [21:59] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 | 
| [22:01] | Yes, but she did give up the I.P. Address. | 她没事 但她把IP地址供出去了 | 
| [22:04] | No. | 不是吧 | 
| [22:05] | I reset the feed. | 我重置了视频传输 | 
| [22:06] | – Is it secure? – It is now. | -安全了吗 -暂时还行 | 
| [22:08] | All right. If he’s seen the feed, | 好吧 如果他看到录像 | 
| [22:09] | he knows the treasure is real. | 就知道宝藏是真实存在的了 | 
| [22:11] | Look — even if keller did get a glimpse of it, | 听着 即使凯勒真的看到了 | 
| [22:13] | there’s no way he could trace it back to the warehouse. | 他也没办法追踪到仓库 | 
| [22:16] | Like there’s no way a swatch of my canvas | 你上次还说我的油画布一寸 | 
| [22:17] | Could have survived the fire? | 都不会沾到火星子 | 
| [22:19] | I’m going to put a backup plan for keller into place. | 我这就去启动针对凯勒的备用计划 | 
| [22:22] | You take care of securing the art. I’ll handle keller. | 你负责保住文物 我来对付凯勒 | 
| [22:25] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 | 
| [22:27] | I’m gonna stop keller once and for all, okay? | 我要彻底解决凯勒 听到没 | 
| [22:30] | Neal? | 尼尔 | 
| [22:32] | Ne– | 尼 | 
| [22:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [22:44] | Here you go. | 给你 | 
| [22:47] | Jones, we have to stop meeting like this. | 琼斯 我们就得这么阻止此次会面 | 
| [22:49] | I bet you say that to all the agents. | 我估计你会这么跟所有探员说的 | 
| [22:51] | Turn it off only if she sweeps for bugs. | 只在她扫描窃听器的时候关掉 | 
| [22:54] | If I lose contact with you | 只要我超过一分钟 | 
| [22:55] | – For more than a minute, I’m coming in. – Got it. | -没接到你的信号 我就冲进去 -明白 | 
| [22:57] | – And the password for the day is… – inscription. | -还有 今天的暗号是 -题词 | 
| [23:00] | No chances. Keep it simple. | 别冒险 越简单越好 | 
| [23:03] | The instant you know it’s the real scarab amulet, | 一旦你确认出是圣甲虫护身符原品 | 
| [23:05] | You call us in. | 就立刻通知我们 | 
| [23:08] | Here we go. | 这就开始吧 | 
| [23:18] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [23:26] | Not so fast. | 别急嘛 | 
| [23:33] | My wand. | 我的魔杖哦 | 
| [23:34] | To make sure we’re alone. | 确保只有我们俩 | 
| [23:36] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [23:42] | Well, that was fast. | 还挺快的 | 
| [23:44] | He’ll come back online. | 他会重新开启的 | 
| [23:45] | In 50 seconds, we move in. | 50秒计时 到了我们上 | 
| [23:52] | Very nice. | 很好 | 
| [23:54] | Wasn’t so painful. | 倒没那么难受 | 
| [23:55] | Without it, we’d have to work in the nude. | 没了这个 我们可得袒诚相见了 | 
| [24:05] | Ancient spirits? | 古老的幽灵作祟 | 
| [24:07] | Air conditioner. | 空调而已 | 
| [24:09] | It has a life of its own. | 这空调可也是有灵性的 | 
| [24:10] | This is what I want you to see. – He’s back. | -这就是我想给你看的 -他回上来了 | 
| [24:14] | In 8 seconds, I was gonna move in. | 再等八秒 我可就真冲了 | 
| [24:17] | We can expect keller to strike in a window that small. | 我们还是不放过凯勒抓这个时机动手的机会为妙 | 
| [24:25] | Genius. | 天才 | 
| [24:27] | Looks like a $20 paperweight. | 看着就是一个二十刀的镇纸 | 
| [24:29] | Let’s hope it’s not. | 千万别真是镇纸 | 
| [24:34] | Be careful with it. | 你可得小心 | 
| [24:36] | This one’s special. | 这个可是很特别的 | 
| [24:44] | Bless me, father, for I’m about to sin. | 请为我祷告 神父 我竞将行恶 | 
| [24:47] | We all are. | 人皆有罪 | 
| [24:48] | You found me. What do you want? | 你找上我了 想要什么 | 
| [24:50] | I need your help with a problem. | 我要你帮忙解决个问题 | 
| [24:54] | Matthew keller. $6 million? | 马修·凯勒 六百万 | 
| [24:56] | He killed a friend of mine. | 他杀了我一个朋友 | 
| [24:58] | Now he’s threatening others close to me. | 现在又威胁我身边的人 | 
| [25:00] | This is a lot. | 开的真大 | 
| [25:01] | You got a particular client in mind for the job? | 你有想要指定的委托人了么 | 
| [25:04] | Contact all of them. It’s open season on keller. | 通知所有人 开放竞标 | 
| [25:07] | Spoils go to the victor. | 先到先得 | 
| [25:08] | You got an address? | 有地址没有 | 
| [25:11] | Let your people earn their money. | 让你的人自己动手去 | 
| [25:12] | They can find him. | 绝对不难找 | 
| [25:13] | Yeah. Leave something in the collection plate. | 行 还是在募捐箱里留点东西吧 | 
| [25:17] | Let’s see how this works. | 来看看这个行不行 | 
| [25:30] | The A.C. isn’t working. | 空调看来是坏了 | 
| [25:31] | I’m gonna shut it off. | 我去关掉它去 | 
| [25:32] | Can you survive a little sweat? | 热点没关系吧 | 
| [25:35] | It’s the thrill of New York in the summer. | 这可是纽约夏天难得的清凉一下 | 
| [25:42] | Look at this. | 看这个 | 
| [25:45] | You can see the hieroglyphics | 能看出来象形文字 | 
| [25:47] | indented in the mold. | 是阴刻在模具上的 | 
| [25:49] | It’s a beautiful language. | 真是美丽的语言 | 
| [25:50] | It’s an art, really. | 真是巧夺天工 | 
| [25:53] | You ever heard of the papyrus seven scrolls? | 听没听说过莎草纸七卷轴 | 
| [25:56] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [25:57] | It’s a shame they were proven to be forgeries. | 结果被证明是伪作实在太可惜了 | 
| [25:59] | Only after a dozen different egyptologists weighed in. | 要不是那十几个不同的埃及学家加入搅局 | 
| [26:01] | I know. I was one of them. | 我知道 我就是其中之一 | 
| [26:04] | Those were a work of art. | 那些真是艺术珍品 | 
| [26:09] | That was you? | 是你做的 | 
| [26:11] | No. | 不是吧 | 
| [26:12] | There is that speculation. | 不过确实有人这么猜 | 
| [26:16] | A forger, a restoration tech, | 伪造者 修复专家 | 
| [26:20] | An escape artist. | 还有个逃脱大师 | 
| [26:24] | The things we could do together. | 我们组队前途一片光明啊 | 
| [26:29] | Come on, Neal. Just uncover the damn amulet. | 行了 尼尔 赶紧破获那要死的护身符 | 
| [26:32] | And there it is. | 有了 | 
| [26:33] | I’ve waited for this one my entire career. | 我职业生涯中最令我期待的一刻 | 
| [26:44] | Have you ever experienced the thrill | 你有没有经历过发掘一个真正秘宝 | 
| [26:46] | of discovering a real treasure? | 的那种快感 | 
| [26:47] | All right. Let’s get ready to move in. | 行了 我们准备上去 | 
| [26:49] | Caffrey should give us the signal any minute. | 卡弗瑞随时都有可能给我们暗号了 | 
| [26:51] | I’m experiencing it now. | 我正在体验中 | 
| [26:52] | Let’s suit up. | 都给我准备好了 | 
| [26:56] | You read the inscription? | 你看了题词了么 | 
| [26:57] | “You have come forth | 你终于来到了 | 
| [26:58] | To the beautiful place to which we run.” | 我们向往的美丽境地 | 
| [27:03] | It’s remarkable, isn’t it? | 太赞了 不是么 | 
| [27:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [27:06] | Matthew keller. | 马修·凯勒 | 
| [27:08] | I’m an old friend of Neal’s. | 我可是尼尔的老朋友了 | 
| [27:11] | We were something, but we were never friends. | 先把话说清楚了 咱可没好到那份上 | 
| [27:13] | Then think of me as the man | 那就这么说吧 | 
| [27:14] | who stole that amulet from the egyptian museum. | 我就是那个把护身符从博物馆里面偷出来的人 | 
| [27:17] | You? | 你 | 
| [27:18] | Impressive, huh? | 出人意表吧 | 
| [27:21] | Now I kind of want it back. | 我现在有点想把它要回去了 | 
| [27:29] | What are you worried about? | 你这是担的什么心 | 
| [27:31] | Don’t worry about the boys in the van. | 面包车里的伙计们就不要想了 | 
| [27:33] | The feds ain’t coming. | 联调局的哥们上不来的 | 
| [27:35] | Feds? | 联调局 | 
| [27:37] | Oh, let me guess. He didn’t tell you? | 我估计着 他没告诉你 | 
| [27:39] | Yeah, he’s a criminal consultant for the fbi. | 他可是联调局的犯罪顾问 | 
| [27:41] | Right, buddy? | 是不是 哥们 | 
| [27:43] | You’re Neal Caffrey. | 你是尼尔·卡弗瑞 | 
| [27:45] | Well, look at that. You’re famous. | 看看 你可真有名 | 
| [27:47] | Raquel, this man is incredibly dangerous. | 拉蔻儿 这个人的危险程度远超你想像 | 
| [27:49] | Don’t believe anything he tells you. | 他说的话你一个字都不能信 | 
| [27:50] | You should listen to some things I tell you. | 你该听信我跟你讲的一些事情 | 
| [27:53] | Oh! Hey! | 哇 | 
| [27:54] | This is spicy, huh? | 真给劲 | 
| [27:57] | I don’t know what’s going on between you two, | 我是不知道你们俩当中有什么过节 | 
| [27:59] | but I’m not sticking around to find out. | 不过我可不想浪费时间听讲 | 
| [28:01] | That’s a good idea, sweetheart. This is just guy talk. | 有见地 好姑娘 我们俩这就是男人唠嗑 | 
| [28:04] | Boys will be boys. | 小朋友终究是小朋友 | 
| [28:06] | Raquel. | 拉蔻儿 | 
| [28:08] | I trusted you. | 我信过你的 | 
| [28:19] | She seems nice. | 蛮不错的妞 | 
| [28:21] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 | 
| [28:22] | Come on, Neal. | 不是吧 老兄 | 
| [28:24] | I want the treasure. | 我要那宝藏啊 | 
| [28:36] | You set this up. | 你都算好了 | 
| [28:38] | You stole the amulet and had raquel’s restorer | 你偷走了护身符然后设计拉蔻儿的修复专家在埃及 | 
| [28:40] | arrested in egypt so she’d need someone new. | 被捕好让她出来找新人 | 
| [28:43] | Too bad you didn’t put that together before now. | 你没能在这之前悟出来真是可惜了 | 
| [28:47] | Someone put a hit on keller? | 有人指名要凯勒人头 | 
| [28:49] | Yeah. Big one. $6 million. | 是 大单子 六百万 | 
| [28:52] | How much? | 多少 | 
| [28:54] | Rockie, keep your distance. | 菜鸟 别乱来 | 
| [28:57] | He’s at my place right now. | 他现在就在我家 | 
| [28:59] | This is not the time for you to be getting into this. | 你现在最好别掺和进这事儿 | 
| [29:01] | No. He owes me. | 没门儿 谁让他敢惹我 | 
| [29:05] | Must be something pretty important in that warehouse. | 我就知道那仓库里肯定藏着很重要的东西 | 
| [29:07] | Turns out, Neal, | 结果是 尼尔 | 
| [29:09] | you’re sitting on one of the greatest treasures | 你座拥着惊人的的宝藏 | 
| [29:11] | never discovered. | 却从未被人发现 | 
| [29:12] | I don’t have a treasure. | 我没有宝藏 | 
| [29:15] | I know you don’t. | 你当然没有了 | 
| [29:17] | I do. | 是我的了 | 
| [29:23] | That’s the air conditioner. | 这是空调的声音 | 
| [29:24] | – Jones. – Yeah? | -琼斯 -什么事 | 
| [29:26] | Didn’t she say she turned off the a.C.? | 她刚是不是说她要关掉空调 | 
| [29:28] | Yeah, I thought so. | 对 好像是 | 
| [29:30] | Play back the audio. | 把那段音频重放一遍 | 
| [29:38] | The a.C. isn’t working. I’m gonna shut it off. | 空调看来是坏了 我去把它关了去 | 
| [29:40] | Can you survive a little sweat? | 热点没关系吧 | 
| [29:41] | The thrill of New York in the summer. | 这可是纽约夏天难得的清凉一下 | 
| [29:42] | She shut it off. We’re on an audio loop. | 她把空调关了 我们的监听的是循环播放 | 
| [29:46] | All agents, I want a visual. | 所有探员注意 我要下去看看 | 
| [29:47] | Surround the building. We’re moving in. | 包围大楼 我们这就冲进去 | 
| [30:02] | Come see what I found. | 过来看看我发现了什么 | 
| [30:14] | There it is. | 就是这副表情 | 
| [30:17] | I wanted to see your face when you figured it out. | 我一直想看你发现宝藏不见会有什么反应 | 
| [30:20] | I won, Neal. | 我赢了 尼尔 | 
| [30:26] | Shots fired! | 有人开枪了 | 
| [30:32] | Distance, Caffrey. | 退后 卡夫瑞 | 
| [30:34] | Damn it. | 该死的 | 
| [30:35] | You know, you should be proud. | 其实 你应该知足了 | 
| [30:39] | Hale — he didn’t want to give up the knowledge on the Degas. | 海尔不肯告诉我关于德加作品的消息 | 
| [30:42] | And Sara — | 还有莎拉 | 
| [30:44] | pretty little sara, whose heart you broke — | 可爱又可怜的莎拉 虽然被你伤透了心 | 
| [30:47] | she didn’t want to betray you, either. | 却还是不愿出卖你 | 
| [30:50] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你啊 | 
| [30:52] | You made friends. | 交了这么多好朋友 | 
| [30:54] | I can’t wait to take you down. | 我等不及要将你拿下 | 
| [30:57] | FBI! Open up! | 联邦调查局 开门 | 
| [31:00] | They took their time. | 他们可真够慢的 | 
| [31:03] | Neal! | 尼尔 | 
| [31:03] | Oh, the amulet. Consolation prize. | 对了 那个护身符 给你做安慰奖吧 | 
| [31:14] | Neal! | 尼尔 | 
| [31:15] | Peter, it’s Neal! I’m alone and unarmed, okay? | 彼得 是我 就我一个人 没武器 | 
| [31:20] | I’m unlocking the door. | 我现在来开门 | 
| [31:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [31:27] | Keller was here. He’s armed. | 凯勒刚刚在这儿 还带着枪 | 
| [31:28] | What? Where’d he go? | 什么 他去哪儿了 | 
| [31:29] | That door. | 他从那扇门出去了 | 
| [31:35] | I’ll check upstairs. | 我上楼去看看 | 
| [31:39] | Anything? | 有发现吗 | 
| [31:40] | Clear. | 安全 | 
| [31:41] | – Jones? – Clear. | -琼斯 -安全 | 
| [31:44] | Where the hell did he go? | 他到底去哪儿了 | 
| [31:48] | Jones, get affrey. | 琼斯 去看着卡夫瑞 | 
| [31:53] | A rabbit hole. | 原来有条秘密通道 | 
| [31:54] | Yeah. That’s where he went. | 是啊 他就是从这儿逃走的 | 
| [31:57] | Peter. | 彼得 | 
| [31:59] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 | 
| [32:01] | He’s off anklet. | 他没带脚镣 | 
| [32:03] | Find him. | 一定要找到他 | 
| [32:07] | All right, I’m almost at the warehouse. | 好了 我就快到仓库了 | 
| [32:09] | We need a solid plan, Moz. | 我们需要一个周密的计划 蚊子 | 
| [32:11] | Okay. It’s coming up. | 没问题 很快就好 | 
| [32:14] | Wait. Neal. | 等等 尼尔 | 
| [32:15] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [32:17] | He’s not in the warehouse. | 他没在仓库里 | 
| [32:18] | Wait. His men are gone? | 什么 他的手下已经走了 | 
| [32:19] | What did they take? | 他们带走了什么 | 
| [32:20] | Hold on. Let me check something. | 等一下 让我再确认一下 | 
| [32:21] | Let me look at the old feed. | 让我再看看那个旧的视频 | 
| [32:24] | Yes. | 是了 | 
| [32:25] | They’re there, but they’re not there there. | 他们在仓库里 但不是我们的仓库 | 
| [32:28] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么啊 | 
| [32:29] | It’s a fake warehouse. | 那是个假的仓库 | 
| [32:30] | The treasure room on cam — it’s not ours. | 摄像机拍下的仓库不是我们的藏宝地 | 
| [32:32] | Keller must have hacked the feed. | 凯勒一定是黑了我们的数据 | 
| [32:36] | He faked it? | 他弄了个假的 | 
| [32:37] | Apparently he couldn’t | 显然 他没法 | 
| [32:38] | follow the signal to the real location, | 顺着信号找到真正的藏宝地 | 
| [32:40] | so he made a replica. | 就弄了个假的来诈你 | 
| [32:41] | And the only reason he showed up at the lab | 而他出现在实验室唯一的目的就是 | 
| [32:42] | was to get me to lead him to the real warehouse. | 利用我带他去藏有宝藏的仓库 | 
| [32:45] | – Off anklet. -Damn it. | -而且你没带脚镣 -该死的 | 
| [32:46] | The FBI has no idea where you are, | 联邦调查局不知道你在哪儿 | 
| [32:48] | so he can take you down. | 这样他就能轻易制服你 | 
| [32:50] | Are you being followed? | 有人跟踪你吗 | 
| [32:51] | Maybe. | 也许 | 
| [32:52] | All right. I got an idea. | 好了 我有个主意 | 
| [32:54] | Lead him someplace else, | 把他引到别的地方去 | 
| [32:55] | and then hide there until help arrives. | 然后藏起来等帮手 | 
| [32:58] | Exactly. What’s around here? | 一点没错 这附近有些什么地方 | 
| [33:01] | Okay, uh — the palace. | 有了 宫殿 | 
| [33:03] | The palace. Always a fan favorite. | 宫殿啊 艺术迷们的最爱 | 
| [33:11] | Uh, Father. | 神父 | 
| [33:13] | I have an address that you will find useful. | 我告诉你个地点 可以在那儿动手 | 
| [33:18] | Have you ever heard of the palace? | 你听说过 宫殿 吗 | 
| [33:42] | Hey. Caffrey’s GPS is back on. | 卡夫瑞的定位系统恢复工作了 | 
| [33:44] | – Where is he? – 5 Beekman. | -他在哪儿 -比克曼大街五号 | 
| [33:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [33:48] | Come on, Caffrey. | 出来吧 卡夫瑞 | 
| [33:52] | I know you’re not keeping the loot on an upper level. | 我知道你没把东西藏在上边 | 
| [33:57] | I’m not keeping the loot in this building. | 我根本没把东西藏在这儿 | 
| [34:03] | You’re as predictable as everyone else, you know that? | 你知道吗 你的反应一点不出我所料 | 
| [34:06] | The moment you saw your precious cargo had been hauled away, | 当你看到你珍贵的宝藏被别人运走后 | 
| [34:10] | you dodged the feds and led me right to it. | 就甩开警察 帮我找到这里 | 
| [34:36] | Or I figured out your plan… | 或者是我早看透了你的计划 | 
| [34:39] | brought you here instead. | 故意把你引来这里 | 
| [34:40] | Yeah, I don’t think so. Show me where it is. | 是吗 我可不觉得 告诉我宝藏在哪 | 
| [34:46] | Let’s just work together on this one, huh? | 要不我们合作 怎么样 | 
| [34:48] | What do you say? | 你说呢 | 
| [34:49] | Let’s be honest — it’s your only chance at survival. | 让我们面对现实吧 这是你唯一的机会 | 
| [34:52] | Peter can’t ever know | 你永远都不能让彼得知道 | 
| [34:54] | that you stole the goods from under his nose, Neal. | 你在他鼻子底下偷了那些宝藏 尼尔 | 
| [34:56] | It’ll break his heart. | 他会伤心死的 | 
| [34:58] | So I can help relieve you of this burden. | 我能帮你卸下这副重担 | 
| [35:00] | You can continue your criminal-consultant life | 你可以继续留在纽约 | 
| [35:02] | here in New York — I mean, it’s win-win. | 做你的犯罪顾问 这对我们俩都有好处 | 
| [35:07] | You’re as predictable as everyone else, Keller. | 你这番话也丝毫不出我所料 凯勒 | 
| [35:10] | Your arrogance. | 自负 | 
| [35:13] | Your greed. | 贪婪 | 
| [35:15] | You’re trapped. | 你进了我的圈套 | 
| [35:19] | Nobody’s coming, Neal. | 没人会来的 尼尔 | 
| [35:22] | But what I can’t understand | 不过有一件事我不明白 | 
| [35:23] | is why you would sit on the treasure for so long. | 为什么这么长时间你只是坐守着宝藏 | 
| [35:25] | I mean, it seems to me you either sell it, | 我是说 我觉得你要不就卖了它 | 
| [35:28] | you turn it in, or you run, right? | 要不就上交 要不就跑路 不是吗 | 
| [35:30] | Or the feds are on their way and I don’t have it. | 要不就是警察快来了 而我没宝藏 | 
| [35:32] | You don’t deserve it. | 你根本不配拥有宝藏 | 
| [35:35] | You don’t even have what it takes to hold on to it. | 你甚至不配锲而不舍地追寻宝藏 | 
| [35:39] | You’re not the only one who knows where it is. | 这世上不只你一个人知道宝藏在哪里 | 
| [35:42] | I’ll tell Mozzie you said hi. | 我会代你向蚊子问好 | 
| [35:46] | FBI! Drop your weapon. | 联调局 放下武器 | 
| [35:51] | I didn’t lie to you, Keller. | 我没骗你 凯勒 | 
| [35:54] | I don’t have the treasure. | 藏品不在我这 | 
| [35:55] | It’s good to see you again, Burkey. | 再见到你真高兴 小博 | 
| [35:58] | Shooter! | 枪手 | 
| [36:06] | Where’s Keller? | 凯勒呢 | 
| [36:08] | There he is. | 那边 | 
| [36:15] | All units, pursue suspect | 所有小队注意 从大楼西北侧 | 
| [36:16] | on the northwest side of the building. | 追捕嫌疑犯 | 
| [36:18] | I got the shooter. | 我抓到枪手了 | 
| [36:24] | Raquel. | 拉蔻儿 | 
| [36:34] | Why did you run? | 你为什么要跑 | 
| [36:35] | Talk. | 快说 | 
| [36:36] | Keller escaped. I went after him. | 凯勒逃跑了 我去追他 | 
| [36:38] | You had a dozen federal agents at your side. | 有这么多探员在 你追个什么劲儿 | 
| [36:41] | Why did you cut your audio feed and your gps? | 你为什么把收音器和追踪器都关了 | 
| [36:44] | What did Keller want with you? | 凯勒到底找你做什么 | 
| [36:45] | You were right. He thought I had the treasure. | 你说的对 他觉得藏品在我这 | 
| [36:49] | I led him to the palace, | 我把他引到宫殿 | 
| [36:50] | the kind of place he’d believe I’d hide it, | 他肯定以为我把东西都藏在那 | 
| [36:51] | I turned on the gps so you could follow me — | 然后我把追踪器打开 好让你们跟过来 | 
| [36:54] | After you escaped. | 在你逃跑之后 | 
| [36:55] | Otherwise you would have shown up before I got there. | 否则我还没到你们就出现了 | 
| [36:57] | Keller would have fled. Peter, it worked. | 凯勒就会逃跑 彼得 这计划挺管用 | 
| [37:00] | We had him. | 我们抓到他了 | 
| [37:01] | Until she took a shot at him. | 结果她那一枪弄出乱子了 | 
| [37:03] | I don’t know why she did that. | 我不知道她为什么要杀他 | 
| [37:04] | Maybe because someone put a $6 million bounty out on Keller. | 因为有人用六百万买凯勒的人头 | 
| [37:08] | $6 million? | 六百万 | 
| [37:09] | I guess we’re not the only ones who want him. | 看来除了我们 还有人盯上他了 | 
| [37:11] | Guess not. | 是啊 | 
| [37:18] | Bring her in. | 把她带进来 | 
| [37:21] | Give me your foot. | 乖乖把脚伸出来 | 
| [37:32] | You can go. | 你走吧 | 
| [37:41] | You had me, Caffrey. | 被你骗惨了 卡夫瑞 | 
| [37:43] | Look — Peter’s a good agent. | 听好 彼得是个出色的探员 | 
| [37:45] | He wants Keller more than you do. | 他比你更想搬倒凯勒 | 
| [37:47] | That bastard took my scarab. | 那混蛋把我的圣甲虫拿走了 | 
| [38:04] | See you around, Raquel. | 回头见 拉蔻儿 | 
| [38:13] | Sit down. | 坐吧 | 
| [38:20] | Sara. | 莎拉 | 
| [38:21] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 | 
| [38:22] | Peter called me in. | 彼得叫我来的 | 
| [38:25] | To make a statement about my meeting with Keller. | 录一份关于我和凯勒见面的口供 | 
| [38:28] | I’m glad you’re safe. | 你没事太好了 | 
| [38:30] | I had a long talk with Mozzie. | 我和蚊子谈了很久 | 
| [38:33] | Your secret’s safe with me, Neal. | 我会替你保密的 尼尔 | 
| [38:37] | I hope you don’t forget everything between us. | 希望你没忘了我们过去的种种 | 
| [38:40] | Well, no. Not everything. | 没忘 有些我还记得 | 
| [38:42] | I won’t forget about that Raphael you stole. | 我绝对不会忘记你偷了那副拉斐尔 | 
| [38:46] | Allegedly. | 空口无凭 | 
| [39:10] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [39:11] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [39:12] | Did you catch any bad guys today? | 今天有抓到坏人吗 | 
| [39:14] | A couple. | 抓到几个 | 
| [39:15] | Oh, good. I can go back to sleep now. | 那就好 我能继续睡了 | 
| [39:18] | Come to bed. | 来睡吧 | 
| [39:25] | Honey, you okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 | 
| [39:28] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 有件事我得告诉你 | 
| [39:31] | Okay. I’m listening. | 好 你说吧 | 
| [39:34] | One of the guys we were pursuing — | 今天追捕的一名罪犯 | 
| [39:37] | He got away. | 他逃跑了 | 
| [39:39] | Are you concerned? | 你很担心吗 | 
| [39:41] | It’s Matthew Keller. | 是马修·凯勒 | 
| [39:44] | What? Keller’s in New York? | 什么 凯勒在纽约 | 
| [39:45] | Hon, I was gonna tell you. | 亲 我本来想告诉你的 | 
| [39:46] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 那干嘛不早说 | 
| [39:48] | Because we weren’t sure. Then we had him cornered — | 我们当时还不确定 后来我们围堵他 | 
| [39:50] | Honey, this man had you kidnapped. | 亲爱的 这男的可绑架过你 | 
| [39:52] | I know. We’re gonna find him. | 我知道 我们一定会找到他 | 
| [39:55] | FBI has got him on the most-wanted list, | 联调局已经把他列入要犯名单 | 
| [39:57] | The U.S. Marshals are out in full force, | 联邦法警也会全力以赴 | 
| [39:59] | and there’s a bounty on his head. | 而且还有人出钱要他小命 | 
| [40:02] | I should have told you. | 我早该告诉你 | 
| [40:04] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 | 
| [40:05] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 | 
| [40:06] | – I can handle it. You know that. – I know. | -我能冷静面对这事 你知道的 -我知道 | 
| [40:09] | What I can’t handle is finding out after something happens. | 要是出事之后再让我知道 我就无法接受了 | 
| [40:12] | Nothing will. | 不会出事的 | 
| [40:14] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [40:24] | So they have a bounty on him, huh? | 有人出钱要他小命 | 
| [40:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [40:27] | All we know at this point | 现在只知道 | 
| [40:29] | is that they’re willing to pay $6 million | 有人愿意出六百万 | 
| [40:31] | to make him go away. | 让他消失 | 
| [40:35] | The van dyck. Good. | 凡戴克 很好 | 
| [40:39] | Matisse. | 马蒂斯 | 
| [40:42] | Degas. | 德加 | 
| [40:44] | Where’s the degas? | 德加的作品呢 | 
| [40:48] | Mozzie, what did you do? | 蚊子 你做了什么 | 
| [40:53] | Yeah? | 进 | 
| [40:59] | We arrested Keller. | 我们逮捕了凯勒 | 
| [41:02] | Except as we were cuffing him, someone shot him. | 但是在铐他的时候 有人开枪射杀他 | 
| [41:05] | Winged him. | 他手臂受伤 | 
| [41:07] | And in the chaos, he escaped. | 然后趁乱跑了 | 
| [41:10] | Someone put a bounty on his head. | 有人出钱要做掉他 | 
| [41:16] | A $6 million bounty. | 六百万赏金 | 
| [41:17] | Now, that’s roughly | 德加的画 | 
| [41:18] | the black-market sale price of the degas. | 在黑市差不多能卖这个价钱 | 
| [41:20] | No. That’s exactly the sale price of the degas. | 不是 差不多 是 正好 那个价钱 | 
| [41:24] | You fenced it. | 你出手了 | 
| [41:28] | You should have asked me. | 你应该先问问我 | 
| [41:31] | Well, you should have told me | 你也应该告诉我 | 
| [41:32] | Sara knew about the warehouse. | 仓库的事莎拉都知道了 | 
| [41:33] | I guess we’re in the habit of keeping secrets now. | 看来咱俩都有 保密 的习惯了 | 
| [41:35] | You took out a hit on Keller? | 你竟然买凶杀凯勒 | 
| [41:37] | He killed Hale. | 他杀了海尔 | 
| [41:39] | He went after Sara. | 还去找莎拉麻烦 | 
| [41:41] | Keller wasn’t gonna stop till he destroys you. | 凯勒不除掉你誓不罢休 | 
| [41:43] | I told you not to sell it. | 我说过不让你卖它 | 
| [41:44] | It was all set up. I didn’t have time to fence anything else. | 都安排好了 我没有时间卖别的藏品 | 
| [41:47] | It’s on the list, Moz! It’s on the damn list. | 货单上有 它就在货单上 | 
| [41:51] | Excuse me? | 什么 | 
| [41:55] | Where did you get this? | 你哪儿弄来的 | 
| [41:57] | You told me when you broke into Peter’s house | 你当时跟我说彼得的家里 | 
| [41:59] | the list wasn’t there. | 没有货单 | 
| [42:00] | It was. | 有的 | 
| [42:02] | You lied to me? | 你竟然骗我 | 
| [42:03] | We got bigger problems, all right? | 眼前有更棘手的问题 | 
| [42:06] | When the Degas turns up — and it will — | 德加的画早晚会出现 | 
| [42:08] | the FBI is gonna know the treasure didn’t burn. | 联调局就知道藏品都还在 | 
| [42:11] | And we’re the prime suspects. | 我们就是头号嫌疑犯 | 
| [42:13] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没告诉我 | 
| [42:15] | Look, it doesn’t matter now. Who did you fence it through? | 现在说这个没用了 你卖给谁了 | 
| [42:20] | We have to get it back. | 我们得弄回来 | 
| [42:22] | Or we’re done, Moz. | 不然我们死定了 蚊子 | 
| [42:25] | We’re done. | 死定了 |