时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | To our best and final score. | 敬我们最棒也是最后的杰作 |
[00:06] | You almost killed me, Mozzie. | 你差点杀了我 蚊子 |
[00:07] | What do you want, Keller? | 你到底要什么 凯勒 |
[00:08] | This is your last chance to cut me in on your treasure. | 这是你最后的机会让我分一杯羹 |
[00:10] | Remember, I did ask nicely. | 记住 我有好好问过你 |
[00:11] | Now I’m gonna have to make you give me what I want. | 现在我得逼你交出我想要的了 |
[00:13] | Neal, it’s time for you to make a choice. | 尼尔 你是时候做出选择了 |
[00:15] | Do you want to leave? | 你到底走不走 |
[00:16] | No. | 不走 |
[00:17] | You’re fooling yourself | 如果你觉得这才是真正的你 |
[00:19] | if you think this is who you really are. | 那你是在自欺欺人 |
[00:21] | I’ve seen the treasure. | 我见过那些宝藏 |
[00:23] | Yeah, your boy Caffrey’s got it. | 在你家卡夫瑞手里 |
[00:25] | And you want it. | 而你想要 |
[00:26] | You gonna help me or what? | 到底帮不帮我 |
[00:27] | Why would I help you? | 我干嘛要帮你 |
[00:28] | How about you go home | 不如你回家去 |
[00:30] | and relax and think about it? | 放松一下 想一想 |
[00:32] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[00:34] | He took my wife. | 他抓了我妻子 |
[00:44] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[00:46] | SWAT’s been deployed throughout New York, | 特警已经部署到纽约各处 |
[00:48] | and HRT’s on standby. | 人质救援小组也在待命 |
[00:49] | We’ve got aerial, ground, marine, electronic surveillance | 我们采取了海陆空加电子监测 |
[00:52] | all up. | 全都用上了 |
[00:53] | Checkpoints are everywhere. | 检查点覆盖了所有地方 |
[00:54] | We’ll find her, Peter. | 我们会找到她 彼得 |
[00:56] | Do we know what Keller wants? | 知不知道凯勒想要什么 |
[00:59] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[01:10] | You have the treasure. | 那批宝藏在你手里 |
[01:11] | – I didn’t steal it, okay? – You son of a bitch! | -我没偷 -你个混蛋 |
[01:13] | I don’t care. You have it. | 我不管 反正在你手里 |
[01:14] | Keller knows. | 凯勒知道了 |
[01:16] | You’re gonna give it to him | 你必须把宝藏给他 |
[01:17] | so that I can get my wife back. | 我才能找回我老婆 |
[01:18] | Yes. Whatever you need. | 当然 你要什么我都给 |
[01:24] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[01:25] | Agent Burke. | 博尔克探员 |
[01:26] | If you’re smart — and we both know you are — | 如果你是聪明人 我们都知道你是 |
[01:29] | you’ll keep the FBI off this call. | 就别让联调局插手 |
[01:30] | I am FBI. | 我就是联调局的人 |
[01:32] | No. Now you’re just a man who wants his wife back. | 不 你现在只是个想找回老婆的男人 |
[01:35] | Let me talk to her. | 让我跟她说话 |
[01:36] | And why would I let you do that? | 我为什么要答应你 |
[01:38] | I want to hear her voice. | 我要听到她的声音 |
[01:42] | Be careful, Mrs. Burke. | 注意点 博尔克太太 |
[01:44] | No passing messages, okay? | 不许传递信息 明白吗 |
[01:49] | Hi, hon. | 亲爱的 |
[01:52] | Hi, hon. | 亲爱的 |
[01:53] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[01:55] | Yeah, I-I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[01:57] | They haven’t hurt me. | 他们没有伤害我 |
[01:58] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[02:00] | I miss you, too. | 我也是 |
[02:03] | Will you make sure Satchmo’s okay? | 你能照看好沙奇摩吗 |
[02:05] | You know how is if he hasn’t eaten. | 你知道他如果饿了会怎样 |
[02:06] | Hey. Talk time’s over. | 聊天就到这儿吧 |
[02:08] | I’ll fix this, El. | 我会处理好 小伊 |
[02:10] | El? | 小伊 |
[02:11] | You two kids are tugging on my heartstrings here. | 你们两个真让我动容 |
[02:13] | So nice to see a married couple | 看着一对夫妻 |
[02:15] | showing love after all this time. | 在这种时候还秀恩爱真美好 |
[02:17] | I’d hate to come between that. | 我也不想妨碍你们 |
[02:18] | – So let her go. – I will. | -那就放了她 -会的 |
[02:20] | As soon as you hold up your end of it. | 只要你兑现了我提的条件 |
[02:22] | The moment I have Caffrey’s treasure, she’s all yours. | 卡夫瑞的宝藏到我手里 她就是你的了 |
[02:24] | You have 12 hours. | 给你12小时 |
[02:29] | What’d she say? | 她说什么 |
[02:30] | She could have said anything, | 她可以说很多事情 |
[02:33] | and she asked me about Satchmo. | 可她却问起沙奇摩 |
[02:38] | – He looks fine. – I know. | -他看起来没事 -我知道 |
[02:40] | Think she was passing a code? | 你认为她在传递信息吗 |
[02:42] | Oh, there is it. | 就在这里 |
[02:44] | – Oh, I love my wife. – Right. | -我爱死我老婆了 -是啊 |
[02:46] | Good boy, Satchmo. | 干得好 沙奇摩 |
[02:47] | Jones! | 琼斯 |
[02:48] | Good boy. | 好狗狗 |
[02:49] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[02:51] | Satchmo bit one of our kidnappers. | 沙奇摩咬了一名绑架者 |
[02:53] | There’s blood under Satchmo’s chin. | 沙奇摩的下巴上有他的血迹 |
[02:55] | Okay, we’ll get a blood kit and run a DNA test. | 好 我们会用血样做DNA检测 |
[02:57] | Put word out to pharmacies and hospitals | 通知药房和医院 |
[02:58] | to keep an eye out for anybody with a dog bite. | 注意被狗咬伤的人 |
[03:01] | – Thanks. – All right. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[03:04] | Let’s go, boy. | 走吧 狗狗 |
[03:08] | Take me to the treasure. | 带我去看宝藏 |
[03:17] | You’re not gonna tell the bureau about Keller? | 你不打算让局里知道凯勒的事 |
[03:19] | Not yet. | 现在不行 |
[03:20] | He knows our playbook better than we do. | 他比我们更了解局里的办案手法 |
[03:23] | Let Jones and Diana focus on finding Elizabeth. | 让琼斯和戴安专心找伊利莎白 |
[03:25] | We’ll deal with Keller. | 我们来对付凯勒 |
[03:29] | I drive past this building every morning. | 我每天早上都开车从这里路过 |
[03:33] | The treasure’s in here? | 宝藏就在这里 |
[03:35] | I didn’t ask for it. | 并不是我想要 |
[03:37] | You could have walked away. | 你本可以走得远远的 |
[03:38] | You’re right. I could have. | 你说对了 我是可以 |
[03:40] | I didn’t. | 可我没有 |
[03:43] | And I should be paying for it, not Elizabeth. | 我该为此负责 而不是伊利莎白 |
[03:45] | You’re going to pay for it. Right now. | 你现在就得为这件事买单 |
[03:59] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 |
[04:00] | It was here. | 本来就在这里 |
[04:03] | Peter, it was all here. | 彼得 本来都在这里 |
[04:04] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[04:08] | He already moved it. | 他把东西转移了 |
[04:10] | Who’s “He”? He? Mozzie? | 他是谁 是蚊子吗 |
[04:12] | Of course it was Mozzie. You call him. | 当然是蚊子 你打给他 |
[04:14] | I tried. | 我试过 |
[04:16] | Look, he’s not talking to me. We had a falling out. | 他不理我了 我们吵架了 |
[04:18] | What, you couldn’t agree on what island to buy? | 吵什么 没商量好买哪个岛吗 |
[04:22] | I didn’t think he’d move it this fast. | 我看他还没走到那一步 |
[04:26] | Where’d he take it? | 他会把东西转移到哪 |
[04:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:29] | I don’t. | 真的 |
[04:30] | It’s Elizabeth. | 事关伊利莎白 |
[04:31] | No lies. I don’t know. | 我不会撒谎 真不知道 |
[04:34] | Damn it, Neal! | 该死的 尼尔 |
[04:40] | Mozzie could be anywhere in the world. | 蚊子可能在任何地方 |
[04:42] | – We have less than 12 hours to find him. – Peter. | -我们只有不到12小时找他 -彼得 |
[04:46] | We’re gonna get her back. | 我们会把她救回来 |
[04:48] | And we start by finding Mozzie. | 我们首先得找到蚊子 |
[05:17] | Any luck in finding Mozzie? | 有没有办法找到蚊子 |
[05:19] | No. He’s gone completely to ground. | 没有 他切断了一切联系 |
[05:21] | He’s canceled his emails, his cellphones. | 他注销了电邮 电话号码 |
[05:24] | You find anyththing? | 你有线索吗 |
[05:25] | Nope. His safe houses are abandoned. | 没有 他放弃了所有安全屋 |
[05:27] | Monday through Sunday? | 从周一的到周日的吗 |
[05:28] | Empty. | 全空了 |
[05:29] | He probably left the city. | 他可能已经离开纽约了 |
[05:40] | What were you two arguing about? | 你们两个为什么吵架 |
[05:42] | Mozzie wanted to leave New York. | 蚊子想离开纽约 |
[05:46] | I didn’t. | 我不想 |
[05:48] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[05:50] | You. | 为了你 |
[05:52] | Elizabeth. | 伊利莎白 |
[05:54] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[05:57] | The view out that window. | 这扇窗外的风景 |
[05:58] | Stepping off the elevator Monday morning. | 周一早晨走出电梯去上班 |
[06:00] | All of it. | 所有这些 |
[06:04] | I have a life here. | 我在这有自己的生活 |
[06:08] | What about Mozzie? | 那蚊子呢 |
[06:10] | Well, he didn’t like to admit it, but, yeah… | 虽然他不愿意承认 不过… |
[06:13] | this is his home. | 这也是他的家 |
[06:16] | I ran every alias you gave me. | 我查过你给我的所有化名 |
[06:19] | He hasn’t boarded a plane or a boat. | 他没有搭乘飞机或船 |
[06:21] | That means he’s thinking it over. | 这说明他还在考虑 |
[06:22] | Where? | 在哪考虑 |
[06:23] | He wants seclusion. | 他不想被人打扰 |
[06:25] | – There’s got to be a way to reach him. – There is. | -总有办法能找到他 -确实 |
[06:28] | One way. | 有一个办法 |
[06:36] | I’m looking for Estelle. | 我来找艾斯黛尔 |
[06:37] | Strange place to find a woman, don’t you think? | 来这找女人你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[06:40] | She’s not a woman, but you already know that. | 她不是个女人 你懂的 |
[06:43] | All right. Who are you? | 好吧 你是谁 |
[06:45] | Friend of Mozzie’s. | 蚊子的朋友 |
[06:47] | I need to get a message to him. | 我要给他带个信 |
[06:49] | Blue eyes. Tailored suit. | 蓝眼睛 考究的西装 |
[06:52] | He told me you might come. | 他说过你可能会来 |
[06:54] | He said to send you away. | 他也说了让我把你赶走 |
[06:58] | Cher Ami. | 雪尔米 |
[07:01] | During world war I, the lost battalion | 一战期间的阿尔贡战役中 |
[07:03] | was surrounded by german soldiers in the battle of argonne. | 一支迷路的军队被德国士兵包围 |
[07:05] | Every carrier pigeon they sent out for help was killed. | 所有求救的信鸽都被射杀 |
[07:07] | Cher Ami was their last one. | 雪尔米是最后那一只 |
[07:09] | The lost battalion watched him get shot down. | 被困的军队眼看着它被击落 |
[07:12] | All hope was lost. | 所有希望都化为泡影 |
[07:14] | But somehow, | 但是 |
[07:15] | He took flight again and reached his destination. | 他又重新飞了起来并到达了目的地 |
[07:17] | Saved 200 lives. | 挽救了两百条人命 |
[07:19] | And was awarded the Croix De Guerre. | 还被授予了十字军功章 |
[07:21] | Cher Ami means “Dear friend.” | 雪尔米代表着”挚友” |
[07:24] | Mozzie’s dear friend needs him now. | 蚊子的挚友现在需要他 |
[07:26] | He doesn’t know it, | 他不知道 |
[07:28] | but another life needs to be saved. | 另一条生命也需要他来拯救 |
[07:39] | Hey, Estelle. | 艾斯黛尔 |
[07:41] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[07:44] | I never knew where you flew to, | 我从来不知道你飞向何方 |
[07:45] | but I think I do now. | 但现在我知道了 |
[07:50] | Mozzie always said | 蚊子总是说 |
[07:51] | you were the best homer in the city. | 你是纽约最棒的传信者 |
[07:53] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[08:07] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[08:08] | Thought you could use a fresh cup. | 我想你要来杯咖啡 |
[08:09] | Thanks, Jones. | 谢谢 琼斯 |
[08:11] | DNA results came back on the blood from Satchmo. | 沙奇摩身上的血迹DNA检测结果出来了 |
[08:13] | It wasn’t Keller’s. | 不是凯勒的 |
[08:16] | Leonard Grant. | 莱纳德·格兰特 |
[08:18] | Grant has a history of unpredictable violence. | 格兰特有过暴力行为案底 |
[08:20] | He has a long rap sheet, including kidnapping. | 很多前科 包括绑架 |
[08:23] | Looks like the kind of guy Keller would love. | 看上去像是凯勒喜欢的家伙 |
[08:25] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:25] | We’re looking into his former contacts now, | 我们在调查他以前的联系人 |
[08:27] | tracing his financial history. | 追踪他的财务记录 |
[08:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:32] | Boss, is there anything I can do for you? | 头儿 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[08:37] | Oh… Exactly what you’re doing. | 你们现在已经很帮忙了 |
[08:39] | There isn’t anyone I trust more | 没有人能比你和琼斯 |
[08:41] | to spearhead this than you and Jones. | 让我更放心来办这个案子了 |
[08:44] | What about Caffrey? | 卡夫瑞呢 |
[08:46] | He has the treasure, doesn’t he? | 宝藏在他手上吧 |
[08:48] | That’s what Keller’s after, | 那就是凯勒要的东西 |
[08:49] | and you’re working that angle. | 你正在追查这件事 |
[08:51] | The less you know, the better right now. | 你知道的越少越好 |
[08:53] | Thanks, Diana. | 谢谢你 戴安 |
[08:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:16] | Oh, Estelle. You’re early. | 艾斯黛尔 你来得真早 |
[09:39] | Please… Don’t hurt me. | 拜托 别伤害我 |
[09:41] | T-they’ll give you what you want. | 他们会给你想要的东西 |
[09:43] | They better, | 最好这样 |
[09:44] | ’cause I got lots of debts to pay… | 因为我还有一大笔欠债要还 |
[09:46] | especially to the Russians, | 特别是那帮俄罗斯人 |
[09:48] | So hopefully this will clear them all | 希望这次能一下子 |
[09:50] | in one fell swoop. | 全部搞定 |
[09:52] | Besides, the art doesn’t belong to Neal anyway. | 话说回来 那些艺术品本就不属于尼尔 |
[09:54] | He’s just the most recent person to steal it. | 他只不过是最后一个偷到它的人 |
[09:57] | I’m glad you’re taking it. | 我很高兴你要拿走它们 |
[09:58] | You are, huh? | 是吗 |
[10:00] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[10:02] | Neal betrayed my husband, lied to him. | 尼尔背叛了我丈夫 欺骗了他 |
[10:04] | He doesn’t deserve any of it. | 他不配拥有宝藏 |
[10:08] | Wow, you’re good, Mrs. B. | 真厉害啊 博尔克夫人 |
[10:09] | I’ll give you that. | 不得不佩服你 |
[10:12] | No eye contact, identifying with your captor. | 避免眼神交流来判断绑匪身份 |
[10:15] | I mean, you haven’t even used my name. | 你甚至都没提过我的名字 |
[10:16] | Everything from the FBI kidnapping playbook, huh? | 都是从联邦局绑架手册里学来的吧 |
[10:19] | The only problem is… | 唯一的问题是… |
[10:21] | Your husband already knows who I am. | 你丈夫已经知道我是谁了 |
[10:26] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[10:28] | And he and Neal are going to kick your ass. | 而他和尼尔会让你好看 |
[10:34] | Well, listen, I’m sure you’re trying to figure out | 听着 我知道你在想办法 |
[10:35] | how to escape from here, | 从这里逃出去 |
[10:37] | so let me make this nice and easy. | 那我就直说吧 |
[10:39] | This door is your only way in and out. | 这扇门是你唯一的进出途径 |
[10:42] | Not even Neal could pick this lock. | 连尼尔都撬不开这把锁 |
[10:45] | If I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[10:46] | my second choice would be this here fire escape. | 第二选择是这个消防通道 |
[10:54] | So unless you have a drill kit hidden in your blouse, | 除非你在衣服里藏着工具 |
[10:57] | this is where you’re staying. | 否则你哪里都去不了 |
[11:00] | But just to make sure — | 但为了确保万无一失 |
[11:01] | Hey, Grant! | 格兰特 |
[11:05] | I believe you two met earlier, right? | 我想你俩见过面了吧 |
[11:07] | I’d shake your hand, but… | 我是想和你握手 但… |
[11:09] | So while I’m out meeting your husband, | 在我出去见你老公期间 |
[11:10] | Grant here will be keeping an eye on you. | 格兰特会在这儿盯着你 |
[11:15] | – How long you gonna be gone? – What? | -你要去多久 -怎么了 |
[11:16] | My hand is really starting to hurt. | 我的手真有点疼了 |
[11:18] | It’s a scratch. | 小伤而已 |
[11:27] | Goodbye, Elizabeth Burke. | 再见 伊丽莎白·博尔克 |
[11:31] | Shoot her in the foot if she tries anything. | 她要是想逃跑就开枪射她的脚 |
[11:44] | I want to be prepared if we can’t find Mozzie. | 我想先做好找不到蚊子的准备 |
[11:48] | What if we tell Keller the truth? | 告诉凯勒实情怎么样 |
[11:50] | He will think we were stalling. | 他会认为我们在拖延 |
[11:51] | And he’ll take it out on Elizabeth. | 然后他会伤害伊丽莎白 |
[11:54] | Maybe we should let the FBI know what Keller wants. | 也许我们该让联邦局知道凯勒的要求 |
[11:56] | They won’t negotiate with kidnappers, | 他们不会跟绑匪谈判 |
[11:58] | And I want them focusing on finding El. | 我要他们集中精力寻找小伊 |
[12:04] | Well, we don’t have to worry about finding mozzie. | 我们不用担心找不到蚊子了 |
[12:06] | Let’s get him up here now. | 快让他上来 |
[12:13] | For once, words fail me. | 头一次 我词穷了 |
[12:15] | They can’t possibly convey how sorry I am. | 我无法表达我的歉意 |
[12:18] | This was Keller’s big move. I should have seen this coming. | 这次凯勒玩大了 我早该看出来 |
[12:21] | Do you have the treasure? | 宝藏在你那吗 |
[12:21] | Yep. | 是的 |
[12:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:23] | Wait! Y-you can’t give it to him. | 等等 你不能把宝藏给他 |
[12:25] | No, no. Once he has it, there’s no reason — | 不 只要他有了宝藏 他就没理由 |
[12:28] | Once he has it, | 他只要有了宝藏 |
[12:28] | there’s no reason to keep her alive! | 就没有理由再让她活着了 |
[12:30] | He didn’t even hesitate to kill El. | 他会毫不犹豫地杀了小伊 |
[12:31] | He’s right, okay? | 他说得对 |
[12:33] | But now we have the treasure as a bargaining chip. | 我们现在有宝藏当筹码 |
[12:35] | El’s only chance, | 唯一能确保 |
[12:36] | my only guarantee that she’ll be safe | 小伊安全的方法 |
[12:39] | is if the FBI finds her. | 就是让联调局找到她 |
[12:40] | We’re running out of time, Peter. | 我们快没时间了 彼得 |
[12:42] | We need to buy more time. | 我们必须争取时间 |
[12:43] | Yeah, but Keller’s smart enough to read a stall. | 对 但凯勒很聪明 能看出我们在耍他 |
[12:46] | Then the three of us have to be smarter than him. | 所以我们三个得比他更聪明 |
[12:48] | We’ve been playing by Keller’s rules. | 我们一直在按凯勒的游戏规则来 |
[12:51] | Let’s change the game. | 现在我们来改改游戏规则 |
[13:05] | Thought you’d be sipping mai tais on a beach by now. | 我还以为你这会该在沙滩上惬意饮酒 |
[13:08] | After all that happened, | 经过了这么多事 |
[13:09] | I thought some introspection was in order. | 我觉得该反省一下 |
[13:11] | I decided to follow in the footsteps of Thoreau. | 我决定追随梭罗的脚步[《瓦尔登湖》作者] |
[13:14] | Found yourself a nice pond and lived off the land? | 找一个世外桃源隐居起来吗 |
[13:16] | Admit it. It’s a hard city to leave. | 承认吧 你离不开这里 |
[13:19] | She’s a stubborn mistress. | 她是个倔强的女人 |
[13:23] | Go through Grant’s accounts. | 检查格兰特的账户 |
[13:25] | Look for anything that may be a safe house. | 寻找一切可能成为安全屋的地方 |
[13:27] | – This is my fault. – No, it’s mine. | -这都是我的错 -不 是我的错 |
[13:30] | I was the one who took the treasure in the first place. | 当时是我偷了宝藏 |
[13:32] | Keller kidnapped Elizabeth. You didn’t. | 是凯勒绑架了伊丽莎白 不是你 |
[13:33] | Remember that. | 要记得这点 |
[13:35] | What’d the FBI say? | 联调局怎么说 |
[13:37] | They have a lead, but they need more time. | 他们有条线索 但他们需要更多时间 |
[13:39] | We can’t stall the exchange. | 我们不能拖延交易 |
[13:40] | Peter, if we do, there’s no telling | 彼得 如果拖延 我们说不准 |
[13:43] | what Keller would do to Elizabeth. | 凯勒会对伊丽莎白做什么 |
[13:47] | Where are you keeping the treasure? | 你把宝藏放在哪儿了 |
[13:49] | To a secure facility I set up with some associates. | 在我和几个伙伴一起弄的保险库里 |
[13:52] | What if we stalled Keller | 如果我们暗中拖延 |
[13:54] | without appearing to stall him? | 又让凯勒看不出来 |
[13:55] | Well, it’d have to be something out of our control. | 那一定得是我们无法控制的事 |
[13:57] | Keller’s not an easy one to con. | 想要骗凯勒可不容易 |
[13:58] | Yeah, he’d have to think we were operating in good faith. | 是啊 得让他以为我们没有耍花招 |
[14:02] | We’re gonna have to show him the treasure. | 我们得把宝藏给他看 |
[14:05] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[14:06] | We’ll need a well-timed call to the police | 我们需要一通及时的报警电话 |
[14:09] | and a criminal we have no concrete ties to — | 和一个和我们没有直接关系的罪犯 |
[14:11] | Someone you wouldn’t mind ratting out. | 一个你不在乎他被警察逮到的人 |
[14:15] | I know just the rat. | 我想到一个合适人选 |
[14:24] | Mozzie, I must say, | 蚊子 我得说 |
[14:25] | after what happened in Atlanta, | 自亚特兰大那次之后 |
[14:27] | I’m surprised to hear from you. | 你打电话找我真让我意外 |
[14:28] | Yeah, well, desperation makes for strange bedfellows. | 是啊 狗急跳墙嘛 |
[14:31] | Um, can I talk to you without your shadow? | 我能单独跟你谈谈吗 |
[14:33] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[14:36] | Look, I have a two-man job that needs to be done today. | 听着 我有一票需要两个人的活 今天就得搞定 |
[14:38] | I need someone who can crack the best security. | 我需要找人溜进最棒的安保 |
[14:40] | What is the job? | 具体是什么活 |
[14:42] | It’s a benefactor-specified target. | 总之是个送钱的主 |
[14:44] | I just picked up the package on the way here. | 在来的路上 我刚拿到包裹 |
[14:46] | Wait a minute. So you haven’t actually opened it? | 等等 你还没打开吗 |
[14:48] | No, I was running late — | 没有啊 我来不及了… |
[14:49] | So you don’t actually know what the job is? | 就是说你不知道具体是什么活 |
[14:51] | I’m sure everything’s in here. | 我确定信息都在里面 |
[14:53] | I’ve worked for this guy before. | 我以前给这家伙干过 |
[14:54] | He’s legit. | 他靠谱 |
[14:56] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[14:59] | Oh, come on, Rufus. | 拜托 路法斯 |
[15:01] | We both have a chance to make some serious cash here. | 我们都有机会赚到一大笔 |
[15:03] | Well, since you actually don’t know what the job is, | 鉴于你还不知道究竟是什么活 |
[15:05] | I guess that I’m gonna be the one | 我想赚到一大笔钱的人 |
[15:07] | making the serious scratch, and Simon, too. | 是我 还有西蒙 |
[15:10] | Thanks for your help, mate. | 感谢你的帮助 伙计 |
[15:12] | Damn you, Rufus! | 去死吧 路法斯 |
[15:27] | How’s your heart rate? | 你的心率如何 |
[15:29] | What? | 什么 |
[15:31] | If it’s infected, your heart rate will increase. | 如果感染了 你的心率会变快 |
[15:35] | It’s a scratch. | 不过是破了皮 |
[15:37] | Mm. You’re right. | 是啊 |
[15:38] | I’m sure you’re fine. | 应该没事 |
[15:39] | Unless you start sweating. | 除非你开始流汗 |
[15:43] | And if that happens? | 如果流汗又怎样 |
[15:46] | Well, it’s probably blood poisoning. | 可能是败血症咯 |
[15:49] | Very common in dog bites. | 被狗咬很正常的 |
[15:50] | But you don’t have to believe me. | 你不相信我没关系 |
[15:51] | You can look it up on your phone. | 你可以手机上网查查 |
[15:59] | You picturing yourself shooting Keller right now? | 在想象自己开枪打死凯勒吗 |
[16:02] | No. I don’t want to shoot him. | 没有 我不想开枪打他 |
[16:04] | I want to smash in his face repeatedly. | 我要揍烂他的脸 |
[16:06] | I’m currently sticking bamboo under his fingernails. | 我要用竹子刺进他的指甲缝 |
[16:09] | You are one for the classics. | 你还真是喜欢经典招数 |
[16:11] | You guys talking about me? | 你们在谈论我吗 |
[16:13] | ’cause my ears are burning. | 我耳朵都发烫了 |
[16:16] | My wife better be safe. | 我老婆最好安然无恙 |
[16:17] | I like to see the passion, burke. | 看到你这么愤怒我很高兴 博尔克 |
[16:18] | It shows me you’re motivated. | 说明你有动力 |
[16:20] | Look, she’s fine. | 她很安全 |
[16:21] | As long as I call in every half hour, | 只要我每隔半个小时打电话回去 |
[16:23] | She’ll stay that way. | 她就会没事 |
[16:24] | Is your dog off his leash? | 你的宠物把项圈解下来了吗 |
[16:27] | No anklet. | 没有脚链 |
[16:28] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[16:30] | So the treasure’s here? | 宝藏在这吗 |
[16:32] | It don’t look like much, Mozzie. | 看着不像啊 蚊子 |
[16:33] | That’s precisely the point. | 所以才藏在这里 |
[16:44] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[16:46] | It’s a storage space for honorable thieves — | 给盗亦有道的人准备的储藏室 |
[16:49] | the kind who wouldn’t steal from other thieves. | 就是不会从其他贼手里偷东西的贼 |
[16:51] | No such thing, sweetheart. | 没有那种事 亲爱的 |
[16:54] | Must have been hard for you, Caffrey, huh? | 对你来说一定很难吧 卡夫瑞 |
[16:56] | Lying to your friend’s face | 当着你朋友的面撒谎 |
[16:57] | about having the treasure all this time? | 而宝藏其实就在你手上 |
[16:59] | We can do this without the commentary. | 做交易不用你搞评论音轨 |
[17:01] | You’ve always been good | 你总是最擅长 |
[17:02] | at lying to those closest to you. | 跟你关系最亲近的人撒谎 |
[17:04] | Right, Moz? | 对吧 蚊子 |
[17:07] | Welcome to container 10… | 欢迎参观10号集装箱 |
[17:08] | Sweetheart. | “亲爱的” |
[17:13] | This is it. | 这就是了 |
[17:16] | The score of a lifetime. | 一劳永逸的一票 |
[17:31] | What do we have here? | 看看这是什么 |
[17:33] | Napoleon brought that back from his Egypt expedition. | 拿破仑远征埃及后带回来的 |
[17:35] | It was in his private collection. | 是他的私人珍藏 |
[17:37] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:39] | Now it’s in mine. | 现在是我的了 |
[17:41] | I mean, all this time, Caffrey, | 卡夫瑞 你占有宝藏这么久 |
[17:42] | you haven’t been able to see it in person, | 你都没机会亲眼看看 |
[17:44] | and now you’re gonna have to watch me take it away. | 而现在你却要看着我把宝藏拿走 |
[17:48] | Cops? Are you kidding me? | 条子 开玩笑吗 |
[17:50] | You think I was bluffing, Burke? | 你以为我在虚张声势吗 博尔克 |
[17:52] | No. | 不 |
[17:53] | Your wife is dead in five minutes if I don’t make that call. | 如果五分钟内我不打电话 你老婆死定了 |
[17:55] | And I’m not gonna be able to do that | 手上铐着手铐 |
[17:57] | with cuffs around my wrists. | 我可打不了电话 |
[17:58] | This wasn’t us, Keller. | 不是我们 凯勒 |
[17:59] | Well, we can’t get caught here. Let’s go. | 我们不能被逮到 快走 |
[18:06] | -Police! – Go ahead. | -警察 -上 |
[18:09] | There should be two in the back! | 这后面应该有两个人 |
[18:13] | You two, freeze! | 你们俩 别动 |
[18:17] | We found these guys breaking into this shipping container. | 这两个人非法闯入 想撬开集装箱 |
[18:19] | Officer, we weren’t breaking in. | 警官 我们不是非法闯入 |
[18:21] | Not at all. We own this. | 不是 那集装箱是我们的 |
[18:23] | Do you also own the printing press | 那里面的印刷机 |
[18:24] | and the counterfeit $20s inside? | 和20元面值的假币也是你们的吗 |
[18:25] | He owns it. I’ve never seen it. | 是他的 我没见过 |
[18:27] | – You dragged me into this. – All right. | -是你把我拖下水 -好了 |
[18:28] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[18:31] | I think we should check out the rest of the containers. | 我们应该检查一下其他集装箱 |
[18:37] | I’ll get you. | 你等着瞧 |
[18:43] | You guys did this. | 是你们干的好事 |
[18:45] | You think I would play games | 我老婆的命在你手上 |
[18:46] | with my wife’s life on the line? | 我们会跟你耍手段吗 |
[18:48] | This wasn’t us. | 不是我们 |
[18:50] | So, what, this is just some random misfortune? | 怎么 这是不幸的巧合吗 |
[18:53] | We made a deal, Keller. | 我们说好了 凯勒 |
[18:55] | You have the treasure, release my wife. | 宝藏归你了 放了我老婆 |
[18:58] | I don’t have anything, Burke. | 我什么都没拿到 博尔克 |
[18:59] | The cops do. | 在警察手里 |
[19:01] | They’re setting up a perimeter, | 他们设了警戒线 |
[19:02] | which means they’ll open every container. | 说明他们要打开集装箱 |
[19:05] | Well, the police will need warrants to get into them. | 要打开集装箱 就得申请搜查令 |
[19:08] | That should buy us some time. | 给了我们想办法的时间 |
[19:10] | For what? | 想什么办法 |
[19:13] | The three of you do what you do best — steal it. | 你们三个最擅长的事 偷 |
[19:22] | Not the three of us. | 不是我们三个 |
[19:24] | The four of us. | 我们四个 |
[19:26] | I’m an FBI agent. | 我是联调局探员 |
[19:28] | Today, you’re one of us. | 今天猫要变耗子 |
[19:31] | Boys, we’re gonna steal back our stolen treasure. | 伙计们 我们要偷回被偷走的宝藏 |
[19:44] | No beer. | 没有啤酒 |
[19:45] | Caffrey, you’re a terrible host. | 卡夫瑞 你可真不会做东 |
[19:47] | That’s ’cause I don’t want you here to begin with. | 那是因为我根本不希望你来做客 |
[19:49] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[19:50] | Before I disappear with all your ill-gotten goods, | 不过在带着你的全部赃物远走高飞之前 |
[19:52] | I wanted to see where you’ve been holed up. | 我想看看你被监禁的地方 |
[19:55] | Man, oh, man, you’ve been slumming it. | 日子过得还真惨 |
[19:57] | Can we focus? | 专心于正事行吗 |
[19:58] | The treasure’s in container 10. | 宝藏在10号集装箱 |
[20:00] | 10, huh? | 10号吗 |
[20:01] | “X” marks the spot. You get it? | 在标注X这里 明白吗[X也代表10] |
[20:04] | Police made their arrest here. | 警察是在这里抓捕的嫌犯 |
[20:06] | This container was already open, | 这个集装箱已经打开了 |
[20:07] | so they were able to search it. | 以方便他们搜查 |
[20:09] | They filed for warrants for every other container. | 他们要申请搜查令搜查所有集装箱 |
[20:11] | Those should take a day. | 这需要一天的时间 |
[20:13] | Which means we got to move the treasure fast, huh? | 也就是说 我们必须尽快转移宝藏 |
[20:16] | For his wife’s sake. | 为你妻子着想 |
[20:20] | All right, here’s the police perimeter. | 这里是警察的警戒区 |
[20:21] | There’s one guard post out front to let people in and out. | 有个警哨在前边控制人员出入 |
[20:24] | There’s a shift change at lunch. | 中午换班 |
[20:26] | Every half hour, the police will only be stationed | 每半个小时 警察会仅仅驻扎 |
[20:29] | outside the building. | 在建筑外面 |
[20:30] | That’s our window. | 这就是机会 |
[20:31] | Standard police procedure | 警察标准程序是 |
[20:33] | is they check every hour, on the hour. | 每个整点进行检查 |
[20:35] | So, we subdue the guards | 我们搞定守卫 |
[20:36] | and then we drive the truck in — boom. | 然后开着卡车闯进去 大功告成 |
[20:37] | And how do you plan to subdue the cops? | 那你准备怎么搞定警察 |
[20:40] | A bullet in each head. | 一人一颗子弹 |
[20:41] | No. No killing. | 不行 不能杀人 |
[20:43] | In fact, no guns at all. | 实际上 不许用枪 |
[20:45] | Oh, Peter, Peter, Peter. Can I call you peter? | 彼得 我能叫你彼得吗 |
[20:47] | Now that we’re working together and all, huh? | 现在我们坐同一条船了吧 |
[20:49] | The cops would have seen our faces, Peter. | 警察会看到我们的脸 彼得 |
[20:52] | Dead men don’t talk. | 死人不会说话 |
[20:54] | I will not let anyone die on this. | 我不会让任何人为此丧命 |
[20:56] | That’s not up for debate. | 这点没得商量 |
[20:58] | All right, relax. No guns. | 好吧 放松点 不用枪 |
[21:01] | It’s probably for the best, huh? | 这样也许最好吧 |
[21:03] | The little guy’s tried to kill me once already. | 小矮子之前已经企图杀死我了 |
[21:05] | Yeah, is there anyone in this room | 没错 这间屋子里有谁 |
[21:06] | you haven’t tried to kill? | 是你没企图杀死的吗 |
[21:07] | You. | 你 |
[21:08] | Yet. | 之前没有 |
[21:10] | But it’s starting to cross my mind, Mozzie. | 不过我现在开始考虑了 蚊子 |
[21:13] | So, how do you suggest we get in? | 那么 你建议我们如何进入 |
[21:15] | FBI received this an hour ago. | 联调局一小时前收到的 |
[21:18] | The police are asking to borrow cargo trucks | 警察申请从其他政府部门 |
[21:21] | from other branches of the government. | 借用运货卡车 |
[21:23] | This is our in. | 我们借此进入 |
[21:24] | All right, I mean, | 好吧 |
[21:25] | we can get through the perimeter with that, but | 我们可以借此进入警戒区 但是 |
[21:27] | they’re not gonna let us run around unsupervised. | 他们不可能任我们如入无人之境 |
[21:30] | But they’ll leave what appears to be an empty truck unmolested. | 但他们不会防备一辆空空如也的卡车 |
[21:33] | Barcelona, 2001, huh? | 巴塞罗纳 2011年 |
[21:35] | That’s what you’re thinking, isn’t it? | 你是在想那招吧 |
[21:36] | It was Madrid. But, yeah. | 那是在马德里 不过没错 |
[21:38] | You should have seen it. Caffrey was amazing, right? | 你真该看看 卡夫瑞简直是天才 是吧 |
[21:40] | – We were scamming this coin – Let’s stay on task. | -我们布的局 -别扯开话题 |
[21:42] | You and Moz will con the truck past the cops. | 你和蚊子负责骗过警察 把卡车送进去 |
[21:45] | Once the truck is alone, | 一旦卡车周围没了人 |
[21:46] | Peter and I will emerge | 彼得和我就出来 |
[21:47] | from our hiding place and grab the treasure. | 把宝藏运走 |
[21:49] | You and Peter? | 你和彼得吗 |
[21:51] | Nice try, kid. | 想得美 小子 |
[21:53] | It’ll be you and I stowing away together. | 你我二人去搭乘免费车 |
[21:55] | It will be like old times. | 像过去一样 |
[21:58] | That isn’t for debate. | 这点没得商量 |
[21:59] | Look, I’ve moved the treasure twice. | 我曾两次转移宝藏 |
[22:03] | It needs a big truck. | 这需要一辆大卡车 |
[22:04] | National Guard has some that would work. | 国民警卫队那里有合适的 |
[22:06] | I can get us one. | 我能弄到 |
[22:07] | This is gonna be fun, huh? | 肯定会很有趣的吧 |
[22:10] | Who’s excited? You? | 谁兴奋了 你兴奋吗 |
[22:12] | Anyone? | 哪位兴奋了 |
[22:30] | Why didn’t you leave? | 你为什么不走 |
[22:33] | I mean, I know I asked you this before, | 我知道我之前问过了 |
[22:34] | But you had the treasure — | 但你都有了宝藏 |
[22:36] | why — why stay in New York? | 为什么还留在纽约 |
[22:38] | You’ve seen what I have here. | 看看我在这里拥有的一切 |
[22:41] | Why would I go? | 我为什么要走 |
[22:42] | Because everyone you know found out you betrayed them. | 因为你认识的人都会发现你背叛了他们 |
[22:46] | You know, there’s a reason why | 所以说 |
[22:47] | our kind doesn’t stay anywhere too long, Caffrey. | 我们这种人不能在一个地方长留 卡夫瑞 |
[22:50] | It’s in our nature to deceive. | 欺骗是我们的本性 |
[22:53] | You’ve been living on the run. | 你经历过逃亡的日子 |
[22:54] | How’s that going for you? | 你感觉如何 |
[22:58] | It’s stressful. I’m not gonna lie. | 确实有压力 不容否认 |
[22:59] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[23:01] | With this treasure, I can pay off the Russians. | 有了宝藏 我就能还钱给那些俄罗斯人 |
[23:05] | Disappear somewhere nice. | 找个好地方销声匿迹 |
[23:06] | You’re gonna wish you never had it. | 你会希望你永远不曾得到它 |
[23:09] | All it brings is trouble. | 它只会带来麻烦 |
[23:11] | What do you mean by that? | 你这是什么意思 |
[23:13] | The treasure’s cursed? | 宝藏被诅咒了吗 |
[23:14] | It’s a monkey’s paw, huh? | 宝藏是魔法猴爪 |
[23:16] | Look what’s happened to everyone who’s gone after it. | 看看追求宝藏的人都是什么下场 |
[23:18] | Maybe you’re just making the wrong kind of wishes. | 也许只是你许错了愿望 |
[23:32] | We’ve got 48 hours | 卡车说是被送修了 |
[23:33] | while the truck’s sent in for maintenance. | 我们有48小时 |
[23:35] | I procured us some uniforms. | 我弄了点制服来 |
[23:37] | Aw, you are gonna look adorable in this, Mozzie, huh? | 你穿上这套一定可爱极了 蚊子 |
[23:41] | It’s a shame I removed that price from your head. | 真可惜我取消了你脑袋的悬红 |
[23:43] | Eh, put it back on. | 那就再加上吧 |
[23:44] | You’ll make a great human shield. | 你挺适合当人体盾牌 |
[23:47] | Time to check in with your missus. | 该去问问你太太的情况了 |
[23:50] | Any update? | 有新消息了吗 |
[23:51] | Jones is working an angle. | 琼斯在跟一条线索 |
[23:53] | It’s a long shot, | 但是希望不大 |
[23:54] | but every hour we buy | 但我们现在争取的每个小时 |
[23:55] | gets them closer to finding Elizabeth. | 都能让他们更接近伊丽莎白 |
[23:57] | We won’t be able to stall again. | 我们拖不了多久 |
[24:00] | If they don’t find her soon… | 如果他们不能马上找到她 |
[24:01] | We’ll have to go through with the break-in. | 我们只好将非法潜入进行到底了 |
[24:19] | The safe house was a decoy. | 安全屋只是个诱饵 |
[24:21] | Keller’s playing with us. | 凯勒在耍我们 |
[24:24] | What? | 什么 |
[24:24] | Cherry blossoms. | 樱花 |
[24:27] | Clear the table. | 收拾桌子 |
[24:30] | Okay, so, listen up. | 都听好了 |
[24:31] | Erts found faint traces of cherry-blossom pollen | 犯罪现场的一个鞋印上 |
[24:34] | on one of the shoe prints at the crime scene. | 发现了樱花花粉的微弱痕迹 |
[24:36] | The pollen we found was of a variety called Fugenzo. | 这个花粉的品种叫做”富根奏” |
[24:38] | Now, according to parks and rec, | 根据各公园的记录 |
[24:39] | only one place has that specific type. | 只有一个地方有这个品种 |
[24:41] | There’s a damn good chance Elizabeth can be found | 很有可能在这个区域 |
[24:43] | somewhere in this radius. | 能找到伊丽莎白 |
[24:45] | Hit the streets. Go door-to-door. | 去扫街 一家一家找 |
[24:46] | Whatever it takes. Let’s go. | 不惜一切代价 出发 |
[25:14] | I could write it for you, if it helps. | 需要的话 我可以帮你写 |
[25:15] | Don’t talk to me. I’m fine. | 别跟我说话 我没事 |
[25:17] | If Keller comes back late, | 要是凯勒回来晚了 |
[25:18] | you could always learn to be a lefty. | 你也可以学习当左撇子 |
[25:19] | And you can learn to walk with one foot. | 你还可以学习用一只脚走路 |
[25:24] | Look, it’s New York city. | 这里是纽约 |
[25:25] | There’s a pharmacy on every corner. | 每个街角都有药店 |
[25:28] | But without antibiotics… | 但如果没有抗生素 |
[25:32] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[25:33] | Don’t move. | 别轻举妄动 |
[25:35] | Where would I go? | 我能去哪里呢 |
[25:54] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:56] | Fine. | 没事 |
[25:58] | You know, the first thing I learned | 关于行骗生涯 我学到的 |
[26:00] | about the life of a con is that in order to survive, | 第一件事就是 想生存下去 |
[26:02] | you have to look out for yourself. | 你必须自己照顾自己 |
[26:05] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么还在这里 |
[26:06] | Survival is overrated. | 生存也不过如此 |
[26:09] | And I find myself reminded | 而且我也意识到了 |
[26:10] | That an unshared life is not living. | 孑然一身过日子那不叫生活 |
[26:14] | So you’re saying you care? | 就是说你的确在乎了 |
[26:16] | About Mrs. Suit. | 在乎猫咪夫人 |
[26:19] | And… | 还有 |
[26:28] | Remind you of the good old days, buddy? | 让你想起那曾经的美好时光了吧 |
[26:31] | You’re using all the oxygen. | 氧气都被你烧光了 |
[26:34] | You see, after that last time, | 看啊 上次以来 |
[26:35] | We were sneaking out of somewhere | 我们像这个样子偷偷摸摸出来 |
[26:37] | Because you got caught in bed with that princess. | 就因为你和人家公主被抓奸在床 |
[26:40] | I didn’t get caught in bed with her. | 我可没被抓奸在床 |
[26:42] | They found me on the ledge outside her window. | 他们是在窗户外沿抓到我 |
[26:46] | I remember seeing you standing there | 我还记得看见你光着屁股 |
[26:48] | With nothing but a solid-gold tray covering your junk. | 站在外面就靠个纯金烟灰缸遮羞 |
[26:54] | I was the one that got you down from there | 抢在他们开枪之前 |
[26:55] | Before they started shooting at you. | 冒死救你下来的人可是我 |
[26:59] | You had my back then. | 那时候你还挺我 |
[27:03] | Like I said, “The good old days.” | 就像我说的 曾经的美好时光 |
[27:05] | They were. | 确实 |
[27:06] | What happened to you, Keller? | 你是怎么了 凯勒 |
[27:08] | I could ask the same thing to you, Neal. | 我还想问你呢 尼尔 |
[27:14] | I could ask the same thing to you. | 我还想问你那 |
[27:21] | You’ll have to turn around. | 你们得掉头开走 |
[27:22] | This area’s off-limits. | 这个区域已被封锁 |
[27:24] | Uh, that’s precisely why we’re here. | 我们就是为了这个而来 |
[27:26] | – You got the paperwork? – Yeah. | -有文件证明吗 -有 |
[27:28] | Hey, you | 说你那 |
[27:29] | You put out an order for trucks, so we brought you a truck. | 你们发了个调度令要卡车 我们给你们弄卡车来了 |
[27:32] | I haven’t seen this. | 我可不知道 |
[27:33] | Until I see this come through proper channels, | 到我从正规程序看到指令来以前 |
[27:35] | You’re not coming in. | 你们都不能进去 |
[27:35] | You’re holding the orders in your hand right now. | 你现在手上就拿着那命令 |
[27:38] | Sorry, buddy. Turn the truck around. | 抱歉了哥们 把车掉头开回去吧 |
[27:40] | Fine. | 行 |
[27:41] | Then this truck is your responsibility. | 那这车就是你的责任了 |
[27:50] | Give me the plans. | 计划给我 |
[27:52] | – Why? – Give me the plans. | -为什么 -计划给我 |
[27:57] | You see this “X”? | 看见这个X了吗 |
[27:59] | This truck needs to be parked right on it. | 这卡车就是要停到这个位置上去 |
[28:05] | Is Burke showing that cop our plan? | 博尔克在给那些条子看我们的计划 |
[28:06] | Look, I’m sure he’s got it under control. | 听好 我绝对相信他搞得定 |
[28:08] | The truck now is your problem. | 这车从现在起就是你的问题了 |
[28:10] | He’s crazy. I respect that. | 他疯了 这点我倒是欣赏 |
[28:13] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[28:14] | This “X.” | 这个X |
[28:15] | Park the truck on it now. | 把车马上停过去 |
[28:19] | And what if I don’t? | 我要是不照办呢 |
[28:25] | Oh, it’s your ass, not ours. | 那就是你的问题了 跟我们无关 |
[28:29] | Thanks for your help. | 多谢帮忙 |
[28:33] | Okay, so now | 好 就是说 |
[28:33] | They’ve got our truck and our plans to break in? | 他们拿了我们的卡车和我们的闯入计划 |
[28:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:37] | What happens if they don’t drive it in? | 要是他们不开进去怎么办 |
[28:40] | They will. | 他们会的 |
[28:42] | Come on. Drive it in. | 快点啊 开进去啊魂淡 |
[28:45] | Nicely played, suit. | 确实有一套 猫咪 |
[28:46] | All right, let’s get to the rendezvous point. | 行了 我们赶紧去会合地点 |
[28:53] | All right, we must be there. | 好 我们肯定到了 |
[28:55] | The truck hasn’t moved in a while. | 卡车有段时间没动过了 |
[28:58] | It’s five after. Everyone should be at lunch. | 都已经过了五分了 所有人都应该去吃午饭了 |
[29:00] | All right. We got 55 minutes to load everything up. | 那好 我们有55分钟装好车 |
[29:18] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:20] | Apparently, they skipped lunch. | 很显然 他们不吃午饭了 |
[29:32] | We have plainclothes searching the radius, Boss, | 头儿 我们加派了便装彻查这个区域 |
[29:34] | We have cellphone interceptors picking up all nearby calls, | 还监听了附近区域所有的移动电话 |
[29:37] | And we have agents on the roofs, scanning the crowd. | 此外还有探员上屋顶下视搜索人群 |
[29:38] | – Good work, Diana. – Let me talk to him. | -干得好 黛安 -我跟他说两句 |
[29:40] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[29:41] | That storage facility you had me looking into? | 你要我去查的那个仓库 |
[29:44] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[29:44] | Whatever they found there, it’s important enough | 不管他们在那发现了什么 绝对是重大事件 |
[29:46] | That they have the 22nd precinct doing double shifts. | 22区的人加班加点在忙 |
[29:48] | That mean working through lunch? | 就是说午饭也没得吃了 |
[29:50] | I guess so. | 应该是 |
[29:51] | Jones, we need to find her now. | 琼斯 我们得找到她 |
[29:54] | Every second counts. | 分分秒秒都要抓紧 |
[29:59] | We got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[30:01] | This is some kind of double-cross. | 你们肯定算计我来着对吧 |
[30:03] | Not everything is an angle, Keller. | 不是所有事都是故意的 凯勒 |
[30:07] | We should’ve brought guns. | 我们该带着枪来 |
[30:08] | Yeah, ’cause that would’ve worked out well. | 说的好像有了枪就开挂无敌了一样 |
[30:17] | Just like old times. | 就像过去一样 |
[30:20] | Excuse me. | 喂喂 |
[30:22] | – Are you the sergeant in charge? – I am. | -你是这里的负责警佐 -我是 |
[30:24] | Good. Glad you guys could make it. | 那好 非常感谢你们过来 |
[30:26] | Look, we got to load container 10 into the truck. | 我们要把这个10号集装箱搬空上卡车 |
[30:29] | Well, our orders are | 可我们的命令是 |
[30:30] | To wait for the warrant to come in for container 2. | 等2号集装箱的搜查令 |
[30:34] | – You’re 22nd precinct, right? – That’s us. | -你们是22区的人吧 -是的 |
[30:36] | Then you’re here to help us load container 10. | 那你们就得帮我们装好10号集装箱 |
[30:38] | No, we were told that the warrant for that | 不 我们收到命令是要等搜查令 |
[30:40] | Wouldn’t be in till the end of the day. | 起码到晚上才会来 |
[30:41] | Nah, it came through 20 minutes ago. | 扯 20分钟前就发过来了 |
[30:42] | Come on. We’ll show you. We already been there. | 来 我们给你看 我们已经走过程序了 |
[30:44] | Now, look, there’s 17 wood boxes that need to be hauled out. | 你听好 现在有17个木箱子等着要送走 |
[30:46] | Yeah, makes you wonder what’s inside them, right? | 看着就让人想知道里面有什么吧 |
[30:48] | Yeah, don’t it? | 可不是嘛 |
[30:49] | But I got told if I looked, | 但是上头跟我说 |
[30:51] | I’d be working dispatch for a year. | 我要是偷看就罚我去干一年调度 |
[30:53] | Are you sure this is right? | 你确定这样没问题吗 |
[30:54] | – If not, then why would I have the key? – Yeah. | -要不然我怎么有钥匙 -就是 |
[31:00] | – A bunch of neo-nazis? – Above my pay grade. | -新纳粹 -我可不知道 |
[31:02] | How many boxes does that look like, huh? | 这是有几个箱子啊 |
[31:04] | It looks like 17 to me. | 看起来是17个 |
[31:08] | Everybody, change of plans! | 所有人 计划有变 |
[31:10] | We’re emptying this container out. | 我们来把这个集装箱搬空 |
[31:12] | All right, they’re all yours. | 好 都是你的了 |
[31:16] | But I need to see the warrant, of course. | 但我当然得看搜查令 |
[31:17] | Of course. We’ll get them to you in a bit. | 当然 马上给你 |
[31:19] | I got to see it now. You know, procedures and all. | 我现在就要看 你懂的 该怎么样就怎么样 |
[31:25] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[31:27] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[31:30] | Heaviest to the back, if you can. | 要是行的话 最重的放后面 |
[31:34] | I hope you understand, | 我希望你能理解 |
[31:35] | But things just have to be done a certain way. | 但做事情总是得讲究规矩 |
[31:37] | Yeah, rules are rules. I get it. | 规矩就是规矩 我懂的 |
[31:40] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[31:42] | Sergeant! | 警佐 |
[31:44] | No, no, it’s no trouble at all. | 不不不 完全没问题 |
[31:45] | He’s right here, Sir. | 他就在这 长官 |
[31:46] | It’s the D.A.’s office. | 地检办公室打来的 |
[31:48] | They want to touch base with you. | 他们想跟你通通气 |
[31:52] | Sergeant Brubaker. | 布鲁贝克警佐 |
[31:53] | Sergeant, this is the District Attorney’s aide. | 警佐 我是地检官的助手 |
[31:56] | How can I help clear things up? | 我能怎么样讲才能解释清楚 |
[31:57] | What part of “No killing” do you keep forgetting? | 你还记不记得你答应了不杀人 |
[32:00] | Finding a dead body can take hours. | 找尸体可要花很久 |
[32:02] | This lie can fall apart any second. | 这个谎话随时都可能穿帮 |
[32:04] | Peter will take care of it. | 彼得会搞定 |
[32:06] | You really have gone native, haven’t you? | 你还真是学乖了啊 |
[32:09] | Got it. | 明白 |
[32:12] | It’s all good, gents. Thank you. | 先生们 没事了 谢谢你们 |
[32:13] | – Thank you, sir. – Take it easy. | -谢谢了 -慢走啊您 |
[32:17] | No, you walk in front of me. | 别 你走前面 |
[32:20] | We got a hit on the accomplice’s account. | 我们有从犯的动静了 |
[32:21] | It was used at a pharmacy three blocks away — | 三条街外的药店里刷了次卡 |
[32:23] | Rubbing alcohol, antibacterials, and bandages. | 医用酒精 抗生素 和绷带 |
[32:26] | Sounds like a guy worried about a dog bite. | 看来是某人被狗咬了嘛 |
[32:28] | Everybody spread out. He’s in the vicinity. | 所有人散开 他就在附近 |
[32:30] | All right. Thanks a lot, guys. Appreciate the help. | 好了 多谢 伙计们 非常感谢帮忙 |
[32:33] | Hey, the beers are on me, right? | 下次我请你们喝一杯 |
[32:38] | – You ready? – Yep. I think we’re good to — | -准备好了吗 -嗯 我想我们可以 |
[32:45] | Thanks, hon. | 多谢了 亲爱的 |
[33:05] | Okay, I don’t know how the hell you got out of there, but — | 我不知道你怎么逃出来的 但 |
[33:08] | My hand! | 我的手 |
[33:12] | Go ahead. | 继续啊 |
[33:13] | Drop it. | 把枪扔掉 |
[33:18] | Neal’s not picking up. I think something went wrong. | 尼尔没接电话 肯定出事了 |
[33:23] | Neal? | 尼尔 |
[33:24] | Disappointed? | 失望吗 |
[33:26] | El. | 小伊 |
[33:27] | She’s okay? | 她没事了 |
[33:28] | – I’m safe. – Oh, thank God. | -我很安全 -感谢上帝 |
[33:30] | They caught the guy holding me. | 他们抓了看押我的人 |
[33:31] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[33:32] | I am now. Where are you? | 现在好了 你在哪 |
[33:34] | Uh, 23rd and 3rd. They’re taking me home. | 23街和第三大道的交界处 他们准备带我回家 |
[33:37] | Where’s Keller? | 凯勒在哪 |
[33:38] | He’s with Neal. | 他和尼尔在一起 |
[33:40] | I can’t get ahold of him. | 我联系不上他 |
[33:42] | – Go get him. – El. | -去抓他 -小伊 |
[33:44] | Go. Then come back to me. | 快去 抓到他再回来见我 |
[33:48] | Mozzie, we need to figure out where Keller’s headed. | 蚊子 我们得弄清凯勒要去哪 |
[33:50] | Oh, way ahead of you, suit. | 早想到了 探员大人 |
[33:52] | I’ve already mapped out potential escape routes. | 我已经标出了可能的逃跑路线 |
[33:54] | From this point, it’s 2.4 miles to the docks | 从这里出发 到码头有2.4英里 |
[33:57] | and 16.1 to Teterboro. | 到泰特伯勒机场有16.1英里 |
[33:58] | All right. You take the air, I’ll take the sea, | 很好 你查空路 我查水路 |
[34:01] | and the bureau will back us up on both. | 调查局会全力支援我俩 |
[34:04] | I’m gonna need to get in one of these cars. | 我要开辆车走 |
[34:06] | Oh, already done. | 早准备好了 |
[34:46] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你玩儿我呢 |
[35:11] | Caffrey. | 卡夫瑞 |
[35:12] | Come on, Caffrey. I know you’re in there. | 出来 卡夫瑞 我知道你在里面 |
[35:16] | There’s no way out, buddy. | 没别的出口了 伙计 |
[35:27] | You and me… to the bitter end, eh? | 你和我 看来还是得悲剧收尾 |
[36:04] | Not a Raphael. | 别拿拉斐尔的画 |
[36:06] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会的 |
[36:14] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[36:18] | First rule of a fight — | 战斗第一法则 |
[36:20] | always go for the weak spot. | 永远直击敌方要害 |
[36:32] | Easy there, Burke, huh? | 别激动 博尔克 |
[36:34] | I got the wife. Remember that. | 你妻子在我手上 可别忘了 |
[36:36] | Not anymore. | 早不在了 |
[36:41] | “Not anymore”? What are you, bluffing me? | “早不在了” 你骗我吧 |
[36:43] | Call your guy. | 给你手下打电话 |
[36:43] | Tell him he can get a great slice of pizza | 就说他能在23街和第三大道交口 |
[36:45] | right at the corner of 23rd and 3rd. | 拿到一大块披萨 |
[36:48] | Don’t matter… | 无所谓 |
[36:50] | ’cause I’ll get her again. | 因为我还会抓到她 |
[36:52] | And again and again. | 一遍又一遍 |
[37:32] | Did we really get Elizabeth? | 我们真的救回伊利莎白了吗 |
[37:34] | We did. | 是的 |
[37:36] | How’d you make that shot? | 你刚那枪是怎么射中的 |
[37:39] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[38:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:07] | Yeah. You? | 没事 你呢 |
[38:10] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[38:11] | Keller needs to go away forever, | 凯勒必须彻底消失 |
[38:13] | And to make that happen, I need to give a full confession. | 要做到这点 我就得供认所有罪行 |
[38:15] | That means prison. | 就是说你得蹲监狱 |
[38:18] | A lot of it. | 还得蹲很久 |
[38:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:21] | I’ll turn myself in tomorrow morning. | 我明天上午就去自首 |
[38:22] | That should give you a 12-hour head start. | 这应该能给你12小时走人了 |
[38:26] | The treasure’s gone. | 宝藏没了 |
[38:29] | Do you think you can survive without it? | 你觉得自己没了它还能行吗 |
[38:32] | I always have a contingency plan. | 我向来都做两手准备 |
[38:37] | If you want a happy ending, | 如果你希望结局皆大欢喜 |
[38:38] | it depends on where you stop the story. | 还得看你几时结束这个故事 |
[38:41] | I think our story stops here. | 我想我们的故事就此终结了 |
[38:45] | – And… – ends well. | -而… -结局不错 |
[38:50] | Till the next chapter. | 还有下一章 |
[38:53] | Till the next chapter. | 还有下一章 |
[39:24] | Good morning, Neal. | 早上好 尼尔 |
[39:25] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[39:28] | How’s Elizabeth? | 伊利莎白怎么样 |
[39:30] | She’s well, considering. | 她很好 多谢关心 |
[39:32] | I know what I’ve done. | 我知道我干了些什么 |
[39:35] | And I know what I need to do to take Keller down. | 我也知道该怎么做来扳倒凯勒 |
[39:37] | I’m ready to make a full confession. | 我准备彻底交代我的罪行 |
[39:40] | You know what that will mean. | 你知道这意味着什么 |
[39:44] | I do. | 我知道 |
[39:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:47] | You’re willing to give up everything? | 你愿意放弃一切吗 |
[39:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:54] | I’m glad to hear that. | 很高兴能听到你这么说 |
[39:57] | But before you go any further, I want to show you something. | 但你彻底交代罪行之前 我想给你看点东西 |
[40:00] | Peter, please. | 彼得 求你了 |
[40:01] | I need to get this out now. | 我现在就得做个了断 |
[40:02] | Watch. | 看好 |
[40:06] | – What is this? – Keller’s interrogation from last night. | -这是什么 -昨晚对凯勒的审问 |
[40:11] | I stole the treasure. | 是我偷的宝藏 |
[40:14] | And I was the one that burned down the warehouse | 是我烧毁仓库 |
[40:15] | and took it from Vincent Adler. | 从文森特·阿德勒那里偷走了宝藏 |
[40:19] | Adler didn’t deserve it. | 阿德勒不配拥有宝藏 |
[40:21] | It belongs to the people of Russia. | 宝藏属于全俄罗斯人民 |
[40:23] | I take full responsibility. | 我愿承担所有责任 |
[40:26] | I alone recovered this priceless artwork… | 是我让这差点湮没于历史的无价之宝 |
[40:30] | …that was so nearly lost to history. | 重见天日 |
[40:35] | He took credit for it. | 他全揽下来了 |
[40:37] | Yep. | 没错 |
[40:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:40] | He said he’d give a full confession | 他说他会供认不讳 |
[40:42] | as long as it was in front of the Russian authorities. | 只要是当着俄罗斯当局的面 |
[40:46] | The treasure was originally pillaged | 宝藏最初是从俄罗斯的博物馆中 |
[40:47] | from the Russian museums. | 被偷走的 |
[40:48] | And now Keller claimed that he stole it to save it, | 而现在凯勒声称他偷宝藏是为了挽救它 |
[40:51] | return it to the motherland. | 如今又完璧归赵 |
[40:53] | The Russian mob wanted him dead. | 俄罗斯黑帮要杀了他 |
[40:55] | Yeah, and now they’re helping pay for his legal defense. | 对 他们现在正为他的法律辩护买单 |
[40:57] | Son of a bitch. | 这个混蛋 |
[40:59] | As far as anyone is concerned, | 在大家看来 |
[41:01] | he’s the one who recovered the treasure of a lifetime. | 是他让宝藏重见天日 |
[41:05] | Not you. Not mozzie. | 不是你 也不是蚊子 |
[41:09] | Doesn’t bother you? | 你不介意吗 |
[41:12] | No. | 不 |
[41:15] | It doesn’t. | 不会的 |
[41:18] | I know what you were prepared to do. | 我知道你本来准备干什么 |
[41:22] | And it means a lot that you were willing to do it. | 这需要很大的勇气 |
[41:25] | What happens now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[41:28] | Peter. You’re gonna want to see this. | 彼得 你得看看这个 |
[41:30] | – Diana. – Trust me. | -戴安 -相信我 |
[41:46] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[41:50] | This is a letter from the U.S. Probation Office. | 这是封来自美国缓刑局的信 |
[41:53] | It is to inform you that a hearing has been scheduled | 用来通知你 他们已安排一场听证会 |
[41:56] | concerning your probation. | 讨论你的减刑事宜 |
[41:58] | Because of your outstanding service, | 因为你的杰出贡献 |
[42:01] | including recovering the treasure | 包括夺回宝藏 |
[42:03] | and catching Keller, | 抓捕凯勒归案 |
[42:04] | The U.S. Probation Office is convening a hearing | 美国缓刑局将召开一次听证会 |
[42:07] | to discuss the commutation of your sentence. | 讨论对于你判罚的减刑事宜 |
[42:11] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[42:13] | It means no anklet. | 说明你不用戴脚链了 |
[42:16] | No nothing. | 什么都不用戴了 |
[42:18] | In three months, you could be a free man. | 三个月后 你就自由了 |