| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | Honey, if you can pick him up after school, | 亲爱的 如果你能接他放学 | 
| [00:08] | it would help a lot. | 可帮我大忙了 | 
| [00:11] | Car 14, can you please return to the station? | 14号车 请回到局里 | 
| [00:13] | Car 14, return to the station. | 14号车 请回局 | 
| [00:16] | Reporting a 10-50, Court and Degraw. | 举报10-50情况 柯特街迪格劳街交口 | 
| [00:18] | Court and Degraw? That’s right around the corner. | 柯特街和迪格劳街交口吗 就在街角 | 
| [00:21] | What’s a 10-50? | 10-50是什么意思 | 
| [00:22] | Noise complaint. | 噪音投诉 | 
| [00:24] | This scanner picks up anything within a couple blocks. | 这个扫描器可收到附近几个街区所有信号 | 
| [00:26] | Probably those hipsters with the band. | 可能是那些潮人在玩乐队 | 
| [00:29] | Hipsters. Are you gonna arrest them? | 音乐潮人 你要逮捕他们吗 | 
| [00:31] | Well, until they start skimming off album sales, | 除非他们瞒报唱片收入额 | 
| [00:33] | they’re out of my jurisdiction. | 否则不属于我的管辖范围 | 
| [00:37] | Honey, you’re working from home today. | 亲爱的 你今天在家工作 | 
| [00:39] | This surveillance equipment is from the Lebowski Stakeout | 这个监视器材是勒保斯基监视器公司给的 | 
| [00:42] | I was gonna take it in, but the car’s at the office. | 本来打算带到单位 可是车放局里了 | 
| [00:44] | It’s okay. Satch and I can | 没关系 沙奇和我 | 
| [00:45] | live without a coffee table for a few hours. | 几个小时不用咖啡桌也没事 | 
| [00:47] | Yeah, and I guess the bureau can live without | 我想局里少用几小时基于移动识别码 | 
| [00:49] | an IMSI GSM scanner for a few hours. | 和移动通讯协议的扫描器也没事 | 
| [00:52] | Sexy tech talk, Inspector Gadget. | 技术最性感了 G型神探 | 
| [00:55] | – You like? – Yeah. | -你喜欢吗 -是的 | 
| [00:56] | Well, if I’m late tonight, I’m probably dealing with | 如果我今天回来晚了 我可能是在处理 | 
| [00:58] | a wireless XD5 Intel motherboard thingy problem. | 无线XD5英特尔主板零部件问题 | 
| [01:01] | Very hot. | 太惹火了 | 
| [01:03] | – Have a good day. – You too. | -祝你今天顺利 -你也是 | 
| [01:14] | Satch, do you need to go out? Huh? | 沙奇 你想出去遛弯吗 | 
| [01:17] | What’s going on? Hey. | 怎么了 | 
| [01:22] | Oh, Peter left this on. | 彼得没关这台机器 | 
| [01:24] | Oh, nice ears, buddy. | 耳朵真灵 伙计 | 
| [01:27] | He’s leaving our trash on the sidewalk again. | 他又把家里的垃圾放在人行道上了 | 
| [01:29] | I can’t stand it. | 我真受不了 | 
| [01:31] | I bet she’s having an affair. | 我打赌她有外遇 | 
| [01:33] | I knew it! | 我就知道 | 
| [01:35] | She gets way too many bikini waxes for a married woman. | 作为已婚妇女 她用除毛蜡也太多了点 | 
| [01:38] | Well, Fred’s devastated. | 弗雷德崩溃了 | 
| [01:40] | He’s staying with his daughter in Montauk. | 他和女儿去蒙托克住了 | 
| [01:42] | Such a shame. He was never good on his own, you know. | 真丢人 他一个人总过不好日子 | 
| [01:45] | Bottom line — I can’t afford a third strike. | 总之 我不能再承受三进宫 | 
| [01:47] | You got to stop thinking “Prison” | 你别再想”监狱”了 | 
| [01:49] | and start thinking “Payday.” | 想想”发薪日”吧 | 
| [01:50] | What is that? | 这是什么 | 
| [01:52] | Yeah, it’s easy for you to say. | 你说着容易 | 
| [01:54] | That’s why we do it right. I’ll see you at noon. | 所以我们要做成功 中午见 | 
| [01:57] | 47th and Park. | 47街和帕克街交口 | 
| [01:59] | And don’t worry. I’m thinking “Payday.” | 别担心 我在想”发薪日”了 | 
| [02:11] | Agent Westley didn’t graduate from Quantico | 维斯特里探员完成匡提科的学业 | 
| [02:13] | so that he could write your case reports. | 可不是为了给你写案件报告的 | 
| [02:14] | Peter, I know how important those reports are. | 彼得 我知道报告很重要 | 
| [02:18] | You always say, “If it happens in the field –“ | 你总说 “事实如何发生” | 
| [02:19] | – It happens in the file. – Yes. | -文件如何书写 -没错 | 
| [02:21] | And writing them takes practice. | 写报告需要实践 | 
| [02:22] | I gave those reports to Westley as a gift. | 我将这个机会赠送给了维斯特里 | 
| [02:25] | A gift? | 赠送 | 
| [02:26] | One he can invest in his future. | 这是他对未来的投资 | 
| [02:32] | Hey, El. | 小伊 | 
| [02:33] | Hey, hon. How you doing? | 亲爱的 你怎么样 | 
| [02:35] | Hey. What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [02:35] | I know this sounds ridiculous, but I — | 我知道这听上去有点荒唐 不过… | 
| [02:40] | I think there’s gonna be a robbery today. | 我觉得今天会有一起抢劫案 | 
| [02:42] | A robbery? Why? | 抢劫案 怎么说 | 
| [02:43] | Well, when you left this morning, | 你今天早晨出门时 | 
| [02:45] | you forgot to turn off the scanner. | 忘了关掉扫描器 | 
| [02:46] | And I overheard a conversation with two guys, | 我偶然听到两个男人的对话 | 
| [02:49] | and I could swear they were planning a crime. | 我确定他们是在策划犯罪 | 
| [02:51] | What did they say? | 他们说什么 | 
| [02:52] | Something about not wanting to go back to prison. | 不想回监狱之类的 | 
| [02:54] | You know, doing it right this time? | 这次把事情做成功什么的 | 
| [02:56] | Well, that’s not your normal neighborly gossip. | 这听着可不是普通的邻里闲话 | 
| [02:58] | No, and whatever they’re doing, | 的确不是 不管他们要干什么 | 
| [03:00] | it’s gonna be on 47th and Park at noon. | 是在47街和帕克街交口 今天中午 | 
| [03:02] | Look, it — it could be nothing. | 这个 也许什么事也没有 | 
| [03:04] | Or it could be something. I’ll look into it. | 也许真有事情发生 我会调查的 | 
| [03:06] | Okay. Will you let me know? | 好吧 你会告诉我结果吧 | 
| [03:07] | I will. Thanks, honey. | 会的 谢谢 亲爱的 | 
| [03:10] | 47th and Park. Everything okay? | 47街和帕克街交口 有问题吗 | 
| [03:12] | El may have given us a lead. | 小伊也许给了咱们一条线索 | 
| [03:14] | I’ll tell you about it on the way. | 路上告诉你 | 
| [03:15] | And pay attention, ’cause I’m gonna need a report. | 留心点 因为我会找你要报告 | 
| [03:30] | 12: 44. | 12点44了 | 
| [03:32] | Yep. | 是啊 | 
| [03:32] | Maybe they saw us and called off the job. | 也许他们看见咱俩就放弃行动了 | 
| [03:35] | Seems unlikely. | 看起来不像 | 
| [03:37] | Maybe El misheard. | 也许小伊听错了 | 
| [03:38] | Over static, “Noon” sounds like a lot of things. | 从收音器里听 “中午”这个词可能听错了 | 
| [03:40] | Soon. | 可能是”很快” | 
| [03:42] | – Balloon. – Saloon. | -“气球” -“沙龙” | 
| [03:43] | Well, a lot of people chatting about saloons these days. | 最近很多人都爱说沙龙 | 
| [03:45] | And “I’ll meet you at balloon” Makes complete sense. | “在气球那里碰头”也说得过去 | 
| [03:47] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [03:50] | She’s still shaken up after what happened with Keller. | 凯勒事件后她还心有余悸 | 
| [03:52] | That could be. | 有可能 | 
| [03:54] | Look, I’m impressed at how well she’s handled it, | 她对这种情况的处理能力很赞 | 
| [03:56] | but you can’t blame her for being a little… | 但你不能怪她有点… | 
| [03:57] | – Paranoid? – Yeah. And curious. | -多疑 -对 还有好奇 | 
| [04:01] | Honey. | 亲爱的 | 
| [04:02] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 | 
| [04:03] | Well, I didn’t want to bother you with a call, | 我不想打电话打扰你 | 
| [04:05] | and the suspense was kind of killing me, | 我也受不了好奇心的折磨 | 
| [04:06] | so it’s way past noon. | 所以现在中午已经过了 | 
| [04:08] | It is. | 的确是 | 
| [04:09] | – No robbery? – Nothing. | -没有抢劫 -什么都没发生 | 
| [04:12] | No. See, those guys were definitely talking about a crime. | 不可能 那两个人绝对是讨论犯罪 | 
| [04:16] | I saw that look. | 我见过这种表情 | 
| [04:18] | – What look? – What are you talking about? | -什么表情 -你说什么呢 | 
| [04:18] | I know what I heard. | 我知道我听见了什么 | 
| [04:19] | And whoever said it lives close to us. | 我知道说这话的人住在咱们附近 | 
| [04:22] | Peter speculated the robbers may have seen us | 彼得推测抢劫犯可能看见我们了 | 
| [04:24] | – and called off the job. – That’s exactly what I said. | -所以放弃计划 -我就是这么说的 | 
| [04:25] | You know, we can check in with these store owners, | 我们可以询问这些店主 | 
| [04:28] | take a look at the security cams. | 看看安保摄像 | 
| [04:30] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 随便 | 
| [04:32] | I don’t need your pity. I’m — I’m gonna go. | 我才不要你们可怜 我走了 | 
| [04:34] | No, honey, honey, let me have an agent take you home. | 亲爱的 让我找个探员送你回去 | 
| [04:36] | I’m fine. I’m fine. I’ll… | 我没事 我没事 | 
| [04:37] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 | 
| [04:44] | No one believes us, Satch. | 没人相信我们 沙奇 | 
| [04:47] | But I’m gonna find somebody who does. | 不过我会找个相信我们的人 | 
| [04:51] | Thanks for coming, Moz. | 谢谢你能来 蚊子 | 
| [04:52] | I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道这听起来有点疯狂 | 
| [04:54] | Our survival hinges on assuming | 我们的生存依赖于 | 
| [04:56] | total destruction is a hairsbreadth away. | 假设被毁灭的危险迫在眉睫 | 
| [04:58] | Never ignore your instincts. | 不要忽视你的直觉 | 
| [05:00] | I normally am a “Look on the bright side” kind of person. | 我通常是那种”看光明处”的人 | 
| [05:02] | A slightly different world view. | 世界观略有差异 | 
| [05:04] | I know what I heard. | 我知道我听见了什么 | 
| [05:06] | I would normally let aspiring criminals do their thing, | 我一般放任有志的罪犯们自由犯罪 | 
| [05:10] | but for you, I’ll make an exception. | 但为了你 我破例一次 | 
| [05:12] | This is the scanner. | 这就是扫描器 | 
| [05:13] | It’s on the same channel as before. | 和之前的频道一样 | 
| [05:15] | Oh, it’s important to keep indisputable records | 留下任何对方可能争辩的细节的铁证 | 
| [05:19] | of anything that is disputable. | 是很重要的 | 
| [05:21] | It’s the trash that lures them. I secure them. | 是垃圾吸引了他们 我把他们困住了 | 
| [05:24] | That’s Mr. Robeson. He’s declared war on raccoons. | 这是罗伯森先生 他向浣熊宣战了 | 
| [05:27] | Oh, filthy creatures. | 肮脏的生物 | 
| [05:29] | Ironically, their taxonomy is procyon lotor, | 讽刺的是 它们属于”格氏浣熊”类 | 
| [05:32] | or “washer dog” | 又名”洗衣犬” | 
| [05:35] | We might be here a while. | 我们也许得听半天 | 
| [05:36] | Darjeeling or oolong? | 你要大吉岭茶还是乌龙茶 | 
| [05:38] | Surprise me. | 你看着办 | 
| [05:41] | Did she say how long it’s been going on? | 她说有多久了吗 | 
| [05:44] | Apparently quite a while. | 显然已经很久了 | 
| [05:46] | Poor Fred. | 可怜的弗雷德 | 
| [05:47] | How could it get any worse? | 还有什么比这更糟的 | 
| [05:48] | I think Fred knows more than he’s letting on. | 我猜弗雷德知道的比他透露的更多 | 
| [05:50] | I’m just getting home. We did good today. | 我刚到家 今天很顺利 | 
| [05:52] | What’d I tell you? Like clockwork. | 我就说吧 会很顺利 | 
| [05:53] | That’s them! That’s the voices! | 就是他们 就是这个声音 | 
| [05:54] | Any luck with the work order? | 工作订单怎么样了 | 
| [05:55] | I’m still waiting for them to call me back, | 我仍然等着他们打过来 | 
| [05:57] | but it’ll be in place tomorrow by 2:00. | 不过到明天两点会准备好的 | 
| [06:01] | They’re right outside! | 他们就在外面 | 
| [06:06] | Tomorrow. 2:00. We’re set up for good. | 明天 两点 我们准备好 | 
| [06:10] | All right, later on. | 好吧 再联系 | 
| [06:12] | A visage for the voice. | 这声音就是那个人的 | 
| [06:16] | Great. | 太棒了 | 
| [06:19] | What do you think’s in the duffel bag? | 你认为帆布包里是什么 | 
| [06:21] | – Is that a — – A gun! | -那难道是… -枪 | 
| [06:23] | – You think? – Yep. | -是吗 -是的 | 
| [06:24] | Definitely a Sig Sauer P227… | 肯定是西格绍尔P227 | 
| [06:27] | or a Tony Award. | 或是托尼奖奖杯 | 
| [06:33] | Feeling brave, Mrs. Suit? | 勇气十足吗 探员夫人 | 
| [06:51] | Have you seen him before? | 你以前见过他吗 | 
| [06:52] | No, no, the house was empty a month ago. | 没有 这房子一个月前就空着了 | 
| [06:55] | Whoever he is, he’s definitely being cautious. | 不管他是谁 他都很小心 | 
| [06:59] | You know, I think it’s time I met my new neighbors. | 我想是时候见见我的新邻居了 | 
| [07:21] | Tomorrow, 2 o’clock. We’re set up for good. | 明天 两点 我们准备好 | 
| [07:26] | So, who’s Woodward and who’s Bernstein? | 谁是伍德沃德 谁是博斯坦 | 
| [07:28] | They’re waiting on a work order. It could be anything. | 他们也许是在等工作订单 可能是任何事 | 
| [07:30] | And a duffel bag could be filled with gym clothes. | 帆布包里可能装满了健身穿的衣服 | 
| [07:32] | There are no certainties in life. | 世上哪有事情说得准的 | 
| [07:35] | Here’s one. If you saw a gun, you should let Peter know | 有一点说得准 你看到枪了就该告诉彼得 | 
| [07:37] | Neal, I saw the way Peter looked at me today. | 尼尔 我看到彼得今天看着我的眼神了 | 
| [07:40] | He thinks I’m paranoid after what happened with Keller. | 他认为在凯勒事件后我变得多疑了 | 
| [07:42] | No, he’s just — | 不 他只是 | 
| [07:43] | Neal, stop it. He does. | 尼尔 打住 他就是那么想的 | 
| [07:46] | I don’t want him to see me as a victim. | 我不想他把我看成受害者 | 
| [07:48] | Look, he worries about you. | 他担心你 | 
| [07:50] | And I’m worried that the new neighbors are up to something. | 而我担心新邻居图谋不轨 | 
| [07:52] | This is exactly when having a husband in the FBI comes in handy | 这正是联调局的丈夫派上用场之时 | 
| [07:56] | Not until I know more. | 等我知道更多情况再说 | 
| [07:58] | On the off chance that I might be wrong, | 再说我也许会想错嘛 | 
| [08:00] | will you help? | 你会帮忙吗 | 
| [08:02] | Moz and I will take a look around, | 蚊子和我去探探 | 
| [08:04] | see if there’s anything Peter needs to know about. | 看看有没有彼得需要知道的事情 | 
| [08:05] | Thanks. Wait. | 谢了 等等 | 
| [08:07] | We’re not talking about breaking and entering? | 你不是指撬门闯入吧 | 
| [08:09] | – No. – Of course not. | -不是 -当然不是 | 
| [08:10] | There won’t be any breaking. | 不会撬门的 | 
| [08:11] | Or entering. | 也不会闯入 | 
| [08:21] | Got it. Anything? | 知道了 有线索吗 | 
| [08:23] | We talked to businesses at 47th and Park. | 我们跟47街和公园街交口的商贩谈过 | 
| [08:25] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 没有异常情况 | 
| [08:26] | Midtown north detectives canvassed a five-block radius. | 市中心北部的警探在五个街区范围内做了排查 | 
| [08:29] | Fistfight, guy stiffed a cabbie out of his fare. | 斗殴 一个人不给的哥小费 | 
| [08:31] | Phones went down briefly in an office building. | 一栋办公大楼的电话断线了一小会儿 | 
| [08:33] | Tip jar was looted at a coffee house. | 咖啡馆的小费罐被偷走了 | 
| [08:34] | And an ATM malfunctioned. | 自动提款机发生故障 | 
| [08:36] | Bank manager said it was nothing, didn’t lose a dime. | 银行经理说没出岔子 一分钱没少 | 
| [08:40] | I appreciate the diligence, and so does Elizabeth. | 辛苦你们了 替伊丽莎白谢谢你们 | 
| [08:49] | Hey, look, my mom’s convinced | 我妈坚定认为 | 
| [08:51] | that her dry cleaner’s part of the mob. | 她的干洗工是黑帮的人 | 
| [08:52] | Christie was positive | 克里斯蒂很确定 | 
| [08:53] | one of her patients was on the “Most Wanted” List. | 她的一位病人是通缉犯 | 
| [08:56] | Well, glad to know El’s paranoia is run-of-the-mill. | 很高兴小伊的多疑是正常现象 | 
| [09:01] | And, from the looks of it, it’s all good in my ‘hood. | 看起来 我家那嘎达挺安全 | 
| [09:07] | I can’t really pull that phrase off, can I? | 我整不了这么痞的词汇 是吗 | 
| [09:09] | Not even close. | 差的太远了 | 
| [09:10] | You’re under a lot of pressure. It’s okay. | 你压力山大 我们懂的 | 
| [09:16] | All right, keep an eye on the approach. | 盯着入口 | 
| [09:17] | I’m gonna get a closer look. | 我靠近看看 | 
| [09:18] | Careful, the churlish fellow we spied before | 小心 我们监视那个粗鲁男 | 
| [09:21] | could still be here, and he may or may not be armed. | 可能还在 他或许持有武器 | 
| [09:33] | He’s got a lock-pick set in there. | 那儿有套开锁工具 | 
| [09:36] | No gunman, but I see the duffel bag. | 没有持枪者 但是我看到帆布包了 | 
| [09:41] | You got a knife handy? | 你有刀吗 | 
| [09:42] | We said we wouldn’t break in. | 都说了不闯进去的 | 
| [09:44] | I’m not breaking in. I’m reaching in. | 我不闯进去 伸进去 | 
| [09:46] | Moz, the bag is right here. | 蚊子 包就在这 | 
| [09:47] | I need something sharp to pry the window. | 我需要尖的东西撬开窗户 | 
| [09:49] | Mrs. Suit made me leave my tools. | 探员夫人逼我留下了所有工具 | 
| [09:51] | We don’t have time. Come on. | 我们没时间了 快点 | 
| [09:59] | There’s nothing in here | 这什么都没有 | 
| [10:00] | but old tofu boxes and sprout containers. | 只有豆腐盒和豆苗袋子 | 
| [10:02] | Never mind. I got something. | 没关系 我找到了 | 
| [10:03] | Careful! This neighborhood is rife with tetanus. | 当心 这附近到处都是破伤风 | 
| [10:28] | I don’t know what that means! | 我不知道那什么意思 | 
| [10:29] | It means to hide, obviously. | 意思很明显 躲起来 | 
| [10:34] | Hello? | 你在干嘛 | 
| [10:36] | Paper in the green bin. | 纸丢进了绿垃圾箱 | 
| [10:39] | Excuse me, that’s for paper. | 你说什么呢 绿的就是放纸的 | 
| [10:41] | Not paper towels or napkins. | 可不是放纸巾和餐巾的 | 
| [10:44] | What are you doing in my trash? | 你翻我家垃圾干什么 | 
| [10:46] | Trash? I don’t think so. | 垃圾 我可不这么想 | 
| [10:48] | I’m the founder of the Cobble Hill Recycling Bureau. | 我是卵石山资源回收局的创始人 | 
| [10:52] | I don’t care who you are. Get off my property. | 我不在乎你是谁 从我家滚出去 | 
| [10:56] | – Don’t come back. – Oh, fine. | -别再回来 -好吧 | 
| [10:58] | I do not suffer repeat offenders. | 我才不要忍受再三的冒犯 | 
| [11:11] | Whatever he’s planning, he’s got the tools to break in. | 不管他打算干什么 闯入的工具他有了 | 
| [11:13] | I saw an Elite III lock-pick set in there. | 我看到了精英三代开锁套装 | 
| [11:16] | These people are environmental terrorists. | 这些人是环保恐怖主义者 | 
| [11:18] | Can you focus? Please? | 集中点儿 好吗 | 
| [11:19] | Right. An Elite III pick set. Strictly government issue. | 对 精英三代 政府专用 | 
| [11:23] | Yeah, or black market. | 是啊 或是黑市 | 
| [11:24] | Yeah, you convinced yet? | 你相信了吧 | 
| [11:26] | What kind of lock-pick set? | 什么开锁工具 | 
| [11:27] | Look, the bottom line is it’s illegal, | 那起码是违法的 | 
| [11:29] | and if Peter sees it, he can confiscate it | 如果彼得看到 就可以没收 | 
| [11:30] | and get a warrant to search the rest of the house. | 然后拿到搜查他家的搜查令 | 
| [11:32] | Okay. How do we get him to see it? | 好的 那要怎么让他看到 | 
| [11:33] | Well, that’s the problem. | 那是关键 | 
| [11:35] | I don’t think Peter’s gonna be peeping through windows. | 我认为彼得不会透过窗户往里看 | 
| [11:37] | No, he can’t. | 是啊 他不会 | 
| [11:38] | But if he’s invited inside the house | 但如果他被邀请进去 | 
| [11:39] | and sees it in plain sight… | 然后看到它摆在明处 | 
| [11:41] | Great. How do I get an invitation? | 很好 我怎么才回被邀请呢 | 
| [11:43] | “Meet your neighbors” dinner party. | “认识新邻居”晚宴 | 
| [11:44] | Okay, if my neighbors are criminals, | 好吧 如果我的邻居是罪犯 | 
| [11:45] | do you really think they’re gonna host houseguests? | 你认为他们会邀请客人去吗 | 
| [11:49] | Judging by their trash, | 从他们的垃圾判断 | 
| [11:50] | they’re a couple of health-food nuts. | 他们是健康食品控 | 
| [11:52] | How’s your garden doing? | 你的菜园搞的怎么样 | 
| [11:56] | Hi. Elizabeth Burke. | 你好 我是伊丽莎白·博尔克 | 
| [11:58] | My husband and I live right down the street. | 我丈夫和我住在你们隔壁 | 
| [12:00] | Yes? | 有事吗 | 
| [12:01] | We saw the moving trucks a couple weeks ago. | 我们两周前看到了搬家卡车 | 
| [12:04] | Housewarming present? | 乔迁礼物 | 
| [12:06] | Summer peas from my garden. | 我菜园种的豆 | 
| [12:08] | You grew these. | 你自己种的吗 | 
| [12:09] | 100% local organic. | 百分百本地有机 | 
| [12:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [12:13] | Rebecca Ryan. | 我是瑞贝卡·莱恩 | 
| [12:15] | Ben’s gonna love these — my husband. | 本会喜欢的 他是我丈夫 | 
| [12:17] | We’d normally have you guys over for dinner, | 通常我们会请你们去我家吃晚饭的 | 
| [12:18] | but we’re actually renovating our kitchen. | 但是我们在重装厨房 | 
| [12:21] | Well, when your reno is done, we’d love to come over. | 等修好了 我们很乐意去做客 | 
| [12:23] | The peas will be dead by then. | 那时豆子就已经死了 | 
| [12:25] | It’s so sad when you grow such healthy things | 种了这么健康的食物 | 
| [12:27] | and you’re not able to use them. | 却享用不到太遗憾了 | 
| [12:29] | Are you enjoying your kitchen? | 你家厨房用的称心吗 | 
| [12:31] | You want to come over for dinner tonight? | 你今晚想来吃晚餐吗 | 
| [12:34] | Do you like quinoa? | 你喜欢藜麦吗 | 
| [12:35] | We love quinoa. | 超爱 | 
| [12:37] | – Quin-what? – Quinoa. | -什么麦 -藜麦 | 
| [12:38] | It’s delicious — a super food. | 特别好吃 超级的 | 
| [12:40] | And I thought you were getting dressed up for me. | 我还以为你是在为我打扮呢 | 
| [12:43] | You know, I heard some new lingo from cyber crimes | 我从网络犯罪组那学了点术语 | 
| [12:45] | that I could whisper in your ear. | 可以为你低吟 | 
| [12:46] | Oh, you can… | 你可以 | 
| [12:48] | After we have dinner with the Ryans. | 等到我们跟莱恩夫妇吃完饭 | 
| [12:50] | I don’t know about new neighbors. | 我又不认识新邻居 | 
| [12:52] | You know, it starts with dinner, then the next thing you know, | 先是吃晚饭 紧接着 | 
| [12:54] | one of them still has my belt sander. | 他们就该借了砂带磨光机不还了 | 
| [12:56] | I know, honey. I know. | 我知道 亲爱的 | 
| [12:58] | At least when crooks take your stuff, | 至少坏蛋拿了你的东西 | 
| [13:00] | you can arrest them. | 你能逮捕他们 | 
| [13:01] | Well, who knows? | 谁知道呢 | 
| [13:03] | Maybe the Ryans are crooks, | 也许莱恩夫妇是罪犯呢 | 
| [13:04] | and maybe you’ll have to arrest them. | 或许你真要逮捕他们 | 
| [13:05] | No, I’m not telling them what I do. | 不 我不告诉他们我的职业 | 
| [13:07] | You know they’ll start asking me | 他们会开始让我 | 
| [13:08] | to make their parking tickets go away. | 销掉他们的停车罚单什么的 | 
| [13:10] | Okay, well, just remember two things — | 好 记得两点 | 
| [13:12] | We’re redoing our kitchen, and you love quinoa. | 我们在重装厨房 而且你爱藜麦 | 
| [13:14] | We’re redoing our kitchen? | 我们重装厨房吗 | 
| [13:15] | Or we can invite them over, | 要不就是请他们过来 | 
| [13:17] | and you can give Ben a private tour of your carpentry cabinet. | 你可以带本看看你的木工小屋 | 
| [13:21] | Babe, the Burkes are here. | 宝贝 博尔克夫妇来了 | 
| [13:23] | 30 already? | 已经半点了吗 | 
| [13:25] | Rebecca, this is my husband. | 瑞贝卡 这是我丈夫 | 
| [13:27] | Hi. Peter. | 你好 我是彼得 | 
| [13:28] | Always glad to meet new neighbors. | 认识新邻居总是很高兴 | 
| [13:30] | Hey. Ben. | 我叫本 | 
| [13:32] | Peter. | 彼得 | 
| [13:33] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 | 
| [13:34] | So, I was just finishing cleaning up in here, | 我刚刚才清理完 | 
| [13:36] | but, uh, why don’t you come on in, have a seat? | 不过 先请进去坐吧 | 
| [13:39] | Lovely house. | 房子真不错 | 
| [13:41] | We’re still in boxes, but it’s coming. | 还没整理完 不过也很快了 | 
| [13:43] | Well, we brought you some rose. | 给你们带了瓶玫瑰葡萄酒 | 
| [13:45] | Thanks. Let me open this. | 谢谢 我来开瓶 | 
| [13:46] | There’s a corkscrew in the side table. | 开瓶器在靠墙的桌子上 | 
| [13:50] | I’ll be right down. | 我很快过来 | 
| [13:55] | They get dinner, and we’re trapped here in the car. | 人家有大餐吃 我们却要被困在车里 | 
| [13:58] | Mrs. Suit thought of that. | 探员夫人早想好了 | 
| [14:00] | She packed a meal. | 给我们准备饭了 | 
| [14:01] | And out comes the deviled ham. | 又是辣味烤火腿 | 
| [14:04] | No, wait. | 不不 | 
| [14:05] | No foul odors of mayo or flaked pig. | 没有蛋黄酱和猪肉片的酸臭味 | 
| [14:11] | A nice Beaujolais. | 上好的博若莱红葡萄酒 | 
| [14:12] | Peter gets apple juice. | 彼得会配苹果汁 | 
| [14:17] | She made croque-monsieur. | 她做了三明治 | 
| [14:19] | One with gruyere, one sans. | 一个有格律耶尔干酪 一个没有 | 
| [14:22] | Definitely a notch above the typical FBI stakeout. | 绝对高于FBI通常的监控待遇 | 
| [14:25] | Merci for stating the obvious. | 显然应为此感恩 | 
| [14:31] | Peter always puts on the game. | 彼得总是听比赛 | 
| [14:32] | I don’t know if you want to… | 我不知道你是否想 | 
| [14:33] | Oh, nine innings — | 一场棒球九局 | 
| [14:34] | The same number as Dante’s circles. | 正好等同于但丁的地狱之苦 | 
| [14:37] | You know, if you play your cards right, | 要是一切顺利 | 
| [14:39] | your days of deviled ham may be coming to an end. | 你忍受辣味烤火腿的日子就快到头了 | 
| [14:43] | If my sentence gets commuted? | 你说减刑吗 | 
| [14:46] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [14:47] | That’s true. | 是这样 | 
| [14:48] | No more long nights in parked cars. | 不必忍受车里的漫漫长夜 | 
| [14:51] | Small mercies. | 知足即乐 | 
| [14:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [14:55] | Sometimes Peter will tell a story | 有时候彼得会给我讲 | 
| [14:56] | about a bust or an old case, and those nights are all right. | 突袭或旧案之类的故事 那些夜晚挺美好的 | 
| [15:01] | You’re bordering on nostalgia. | 你这就开始怀念了 | 
| [15:05] | This is delicious. Thank you so much for having us. | 非常美味 感谢你们的招待 | 
| [15:08] | Your peas really make the meal. | 你的豆子帮了大忙 | 
| [15:10] | Let’s call it a group effort. | 应该称之为合作的成果 | 
| [15:11] | Rebecca, by the way, what did you do to this tofu? | 对了 瑞贝卡 这豆腐你是怎么做的啊 | 
| [15:13] | Nothing. That’s the beauty. | 什么都没做 原味最美 | 
| [15:15] | We let the food speak for itself. | 我们让食物保持原味 | 
| [15:19] | So, Ben, what do you do? | 本 你是做什么工作的 | 
| [15:21] | – I’ll let you guess. – Hand model? | -你猜 -手模 | 
| [15:24] | Painter? | 油漆工 | 
| [15:25] | Commercial painter. | 画工 | 
| [15:27] | Running rollers 14 hours a day is a grind, | 一天要拿14小时刷子出苦工 | 
| [15:29] | but it pays the bills for now. | 不过目前还能支持温饱 | 
| [15:31] | Maybe Ben can look at your kitchen | 厨房翻新搞定后可以 | 
| [15:33] | after the renovation’s done. | 让本帮你们看看 | 
| [15:34] | Oh, that’s not necessary. | 不必了 | 
| [15:35] | Yeah, don’t want to start using you for your job. | 是啊 我不想利用别人的工作 | 
| [15:37] | I hate it when neighbors do that. | 最讨厌邻居来这手了 | 
| [15:39] | Damn straight. | 够坦白 | 
| [15:41] | To good neighbors. | 敬好邻居 | 
| [15:42] | To good neighbors. Cheers. | 敬好邻居 干杯 | 
| [15:46] | So, Rebecca, what do you do? | 瑞贝卡 你是做什么工作的 | 
| [15:48] | I’m a dancer. | 跳舞的 | 
| [15:49] | A dancer? Broadway? | 跳舞的 百老汇那种 | 
| [15:51] | Way off Broadway. | 差远了 | 
| [15:53] | I’m thinking about retiring, looking for a change. | 我在考虑退休了 找机会吧 | 
| [15:57] | – How about you, Peter? – Me? Oh, I’m boring. | -那你呢 彼得 -我吗 没什么意思 | 
| [16:00] | I want to talk more about dancing. | 我还是想再聊聊跳舞的事儿 | 
| [16:01] | Come on. Now you got me curious. | 拜托 现在我更好奇了 | 
| [16:03] | Really, it’s — it’s not that interesting. | 真的 那个 那个真没什么意思 | 
| [16:07] | Nice teeth. Good smile. Orthodontist. | 牙齿洁白 笑容灿烂 是牙医 | 
| [16:10] | No. | 不是 | 
| [16:12] | No tan. | 没有晒痕 | 
| [16:13] | I’m guessing office job. | 我猜是坐办公室的 | 
| [16:15] | Honey, come on. Give them a hint. | 亲爱的 得了 给人家点提示吧 | 
| [16:20] | I like Vikings. | 我喜欢维京海盗 | 
| [16:23] | Vikings? | 维京海盗 | 
| [16:24] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 | 
| [16:24] | Where’s your restroom? | 洗手间在哪里 | 
| [16:25] | We’re doing some work on the ground floor, | 地下室在装修 | 
| [16:27] | so all the way upstairs, third floor. | 只有上楼通道 三楼 | 
| [16:35] | So, Vikings. | 维京海盗 | 
| [16:36] | Yeah. Pillage and plunder. | 没错 抢劫 掠夺 | 
| [16:38] | Yeah, you know those long ships with the dragon heads? | 没错 你知道那些巨长的龙头船吗 | 
| [16:42] | Love ’em. | 我最爱了 | 
| [17:11] | I know. | 我知道了 | 
| [17:12] | You’re a professor. | 你是一名教授 | 
| [17:13] | Of Nordic History. | 讲北欧历史的 | 
| [17:15] | No, but close. | 不是 但差不多了 | 
| [17:21] | – Ben, did you hear that? – Yeah. | -本 你听到了吗 -听到了 | 
| [17:25] | House still settling? | 房子还没搞定吗 | 
| [17:27] | Or a rat. | 或者有老鼠 | 
| [17:28] | You know they outnumber New Yorkers 10 to 1? | 你知道它们的数量超过纽约人十倍吗 | 
| [17:31] | I’ve heard that. | 听说过 | 
| [17:32] | I’ll go check. | 我去看看 | 
| [18:30] | I don’t think that’s a surrender flag. | 那应该不是举旗投降的意思 | 
| [18:32] | All right, stay here, Moz. | 好吧 留在这里 蚊子 | 
| [18:34] | I need to save Elizabeth. | 我得去拯救伊丽莎白 | 
| [18:46] | Elizabeth’s been gone quite a while. | 伊丽莎白离开好一阵子了 | 
| [18:48] | She’s probably just checking her makeup. | 她可能在补妆 | 
| [18:53] | So, she’s the one who tries to get you to eat healthy. | 是她在努力劝你吃健康食物 | 
| [18:57] | You got me. I — | 被你发现了 我 | 
| [18:59] | I’m more of a meat-and-potatoes kind of guy. | 我其实是那种无肉不欢的人 | 
| [19:01] | Ben used to be. | 本以前也是 | 
| [19:04] | No rats. | 没有老鼠 | 
| [19:05] | Could be a chipmunk. We had one. | 可能是花栗鼠 我们以前发现过 | 
| [19:08] | Kept stealing my dog’s kibble. | 总是偷吃我们家狗的食物 | 
| [19:11] | I found tiny footprints right by Satchmo’s bowl, | 我在沙奇摩的碗里发现的很小的足印 | 
| [19:14] | so I stayed up one night. | 就等了一整夜 | 
| [19:16] | Caught the thief with his cheeks filled. | 抓了个人赃俱获 | 
| [19:21] | Ah, you revel in the small victories. | 小胜利也得意啊 | 
| [19:23] | I’m gonna check on my wife. | 我去看看我妻子怎么回事 | 
| [19:26] | Elizabeth, I can’t get through these bars. | 伊丽莎白 我穿不进去的 | 
| [19:28] | You’re gonna have to pick the door lock yourself. | 你得自己开锁 | 
| [19:30] | I can’t pick a lock! | 我开不了锁 | 
| [19:31] | It looks like a Birmingham, okay? | 那看上去像伯明翰锁 | 
| [19:32] | It’s perfect for a beginner. Can I see the pick set? | 初学者容易上手 包给我看看好吗 | 
| [19:34] | Yes. | 好吧 | 
| [19:39] | Okay. Use that hook — the second one from the left | 好了 用钩子 左边第二个 | 
| [19:42] | and the little L-shaped tension wrench. | 再用直角扭力扳手 | 
| [19:52] | El? | 小伊 | 
| [19:54] | All right, now, keep the pressure on the wrench, okay? | 好 现在保持住扳手的压力 明白吗 | 
| [19:58] | Neal, I don’t think I can do this. | 尼尔 我觉得做不来 | 
| [19:59] | Just focus on the tip of the pick. | 专注于拨片最上边 | 
| [20:00] | Think of it as an extension of your hand. | 想像成你的手在伸延 | 
| [20:05] | I feel the pins. | 我感觉到撞针了 | 
| [20:06] | Good. Good. Now tiny, little upward motions. | 很好 很好 现在轻轻地往上拨动 | 
| [20:08] | You’ll feel the pins lock into place. | 你就会感觉到撞针就位 | 
| [20:12] | I got it. | 成功了 | 
| [20:13] | See? | 看到没 | 
| [20:18] | El. | 小伊 | 
| [20:21] | Neal. | 尼尔 | 
| [20:28] | What are they doing up there? | 他们俩在干什么 | 
| [20:31] | Can somebody explain to me why my wife is holding | 谁给我解释一下为什么我的妻子 | 
| [20:33] | a government Elite III lock-pick set? | 会手持政府专用的精英三代开锁设置 | 
| [20:35] | Honey, it’s Ben’s. | 亲爱的 这是本的 | 
| [20:36] | This is the reason why we’re here. | 这是我们到此的原因 | 
| [20:38] | I wanted you to see this. | 我想要你看到这个 | 
| [20:39] | Peter, there is no legal way | 彼得 他不可能合法 | 
| [20:40] | for him to be in possession of an Elite — | 拥有精英三 | 
| [20:42] | Don’t! Don’t tell me about legality. | 少来 少跟我提”合法”二字 | 
| [20:45] | Be at my house when I get there. | 去我家等着我 | 
| [20:47] | Let’s go. I’ve suddenly lost my appetite. | 我们走吧 我忽然没胃口了 | 
| [20:54] | Everything all right? | 你们还好吧 | 
| [20:56] | No. | 不太好 | 
| [20:57] | Elizabeth’s not feeling well. | 伊丽莎白感觉不舒服 | 
| [20:59] | She’s been fighting something. | 在努力挣扎 | 
| [21:01] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 | 
| [21:02] | You didn’t get any pie. Fresh rhubarb. | 你们还没吃派呢 新鲜黄良派 | 
| [21:05] | Ooh, save me a piece. | 帮我留块吧 | 
| [21:07] | Well, thank you for a lovely dinner. | 感谢你们的丰盛晚餐 | 
| [21:17] | Start at the beginning. | 从头说起 | 
| [21:19] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [21:20] | I invited Mozzie over to listen to the scanner. | 我邀请蚊子过来听听这个扫描器 | 
| [21:22] | We heard the same men planning something for tomorrow. | 我们听到有人计划明天要行动 | 
| [21:24] | One of those voices was Ben, | 其中一人明显是本 | 
| [21:25] | who was across the street with a gun. | 就在街对面 还有枪 | 
| [21:28] | A gun? | 有枪 | 
| [21:28] | We think it was a gun. | 我们认为是枪 | 
| [21:30] | Or a Tony Award. | 或是托尼奖奖杯 | 
| [21:32] | You see a hypothetical gun, | 你疑似看到了枪 | 
| [21:34] | then decide to call in the cavalry. | 就决定召唤骑士护卫 | 
| [21:36] | El wanted to make sure she wasn’t crying wolf. | 小伊想确定她不是在玩狼来了 | 
| [21:38] | I was embarrassed about what happened earlier. | 之前那事让我很尴尬 | 
| [21:40] | Oh, yeah, well, I know the feeling. | 好吧 我能理解那种感受 | 
| [21:41] | My wife recently used me as a patsy. | 我妻子近来拿我当傻子利用 | 
| [21:44] | Yeah, and operation dinner roll was a success. | 聚餐行动实施很成功 | 
| [21:46] | – Operation what? – You saw the Elite III. | -什么行动 -你看到那个精英三代了 | 
| [21:49] | We thought if you saw the lock picks, | 我们觉得如果你看到了开锁器 | 
| [21:50] | you’d want to investigate. | 你就会去调查 | 
| [21:51] | Investigate what? | 调查什么 | 
| [21:52] | There was a duffel bag. | 那儿还有帆布包 | 
| [21:54] | I-I found the duffel bag. | 我找到帆布包了 | 
| [21:55] | It had a phone company uniform inside. | 里面有套电话公司制服 | 
| [21:57] | A phone company uniform? | 电话公司制服吗 | 
| [21:59] | And some repair equipment. | 还有些维修工具 | 
| [22:01] | The phones went out in a building | 今天47街和派克街路口 | 
| [22:02] | on 47th and park today. | 一栋建筑里的电话线路坏了 | 
| [22:03] | Some security systems are connected to phone lines. | 有些安保系统是和电话线连通的 | 
| [22:06] | See? There is something. | 看吧 真有问题 | 
| [22:07] | Vindication is thine, Mrs. Suit. | 你沉冤得雪了 探员夫人 | 
| [22:12] | Will you look into Ben? | 你会查本吗 | 
| [22:21] | Returning the surveillance gear. | 来还监视设备 | 
| [22:22] | Well, because of this, | 就因为这个 | 
| [22:23] | my C.I. spent an evening teaching my wife | 我的线人花了一整晚教我妻子 | 
| [22:25] | the finer points of lock-picking and B&E. | 溜门撬锁 非法入侵 | 
| [22:27] | I heard. | 听说了 | 
| [22:29] | He came in early to follow up with the phone company. | 他一早就来跟进电话公司的事 | 
| [22:31] | Atoning. Good. | 将功赎罪 很好 | 
| [22:32] | Have we run Ben Ryan through indices? | 本·莱恩的犯罪记录查了吗 | 
| [22:34] | I did. It’s not good. | 查了 记录不好 | 
| [22:35] | Ben served 4 years at five points correctional facility | 本曾在五点区监狱服刑四年 | 
| [22:38] | for possession of stolen property. | 罪名是盗窃财物 | 
| [22:39] | Even when Neal’s not around, | 就算尼尔不在 | 
| [22:41] | I end up eating dinner with grand larcenists. | 我还是跟盗窃犯一起吃饭 | 
| [22:44] | Only 4 years for armed robbery? | 持械抢劫才判了四年吗 | 
| [22:46] | He was caught with some of the haul, | 他被抓到做运送 | 
| [22:48] | but they couldn’t prove he pulled the job. | 找不到他是完成任务的证据 | 
| [22:49] | Says he had a partner. | 他之前有个搭档 | 
| [22:50] | – Yep. – And he still does. | -对 -现在还是有 | 
| [22:52] | That building where the lines went down | 线路坏掉的那栋楼 | 
| [22:53] | does have a phone-based alarm system. | 有套电话安保系统 | 
| [22:55] | Overriding it is a two-man job. | 要破坏需要两个人 | 
| [22:56] | You can cut the trunk line | 一个切断主线 | 
| [22:57] | as long as a bypass line is connected simultaneously. | 另一个同时连接一条旁路线 | 
| [23:00] | They circumvented the alarm but didn’t steal anything. | 他们解除了警报 但什么也没偷 | 
| [23:03] | I think it was a dry run. | 我觉得这是演习 | 
| [23:04] | Making sure it’ll work for whatever score they have planned. | 是为确保他们的计划能顺利进行 | 
| [23:06] | Diana, track down a list of known associates. | 戴安 排查那些已知联系人 | 
| [23:08] | Maybe we’ll get lucky and find his partner. | 说不定运气好能找到他的搭档 | 
| [23:10] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [23:13] | El was right. | 小伊是对的 | 
| [23:15] | You’re living down the street from a criminal. | 你们就住在罪犯旁边 | 
| [23:17] | I know. I need to call her. | 是啊 我得打给她 | 
| [23:31] | Ben. | 本 | 
| [23:33] | – No answer? – No. | -没接吗 -没有 | 
| [23:35] | I’m sure she’s busy. | 她应该在忙吧 | 
| [23:39] | Just in case. | 为防万一 | 
| [23:43] | Jones, call up the 76th precinct. | 琼斯 打给76街辖区 | 
| [23:46] | Ask the C.O. To get a patrol car to drive by my house. | 让指挥官派辆巡逻车到我家去 | 
| [23:51] | Just came to return your dish. | 只是来还你餐具 | 
| [23:53] | Oh Well, that’s, um, very neighborly of you. | 这个 你真是太客气了 | 
| [23:57] | After the warm welcome you gave us, | 你对我们那么热情 | 
| [23:59] | we were sad to see you go… out of nowhere. | 很遗憾你们离开得 那么突然 | 
| [24:03] | You feeling better? | 你还好吧 | 
| [24:04] | Yeah. Much | 是啊 好多了 | 
| [24:06] | Yeah, I’m sorry we deserted you before, um, dessert. | 抱歉我们提前离开 错过了 甜点 | 
| [24:11] | That’s cute. | 挺好的 | 
| [24:12] | You and Peter make a great couple. | 你和彼得真恩爱 | 
| [24:14] | And you and Rebecca. | 你和瑞贝卡也是 | 
| [24:15] | Rebecca and I are trying to make a go of it. | 我和瑞贝卡还在磨合 | 
| [24:18] | There are challenges. | 还有些问题 | 
| [24:23] | Hey, boy. | 伙计 | 
| [24:26] | There’s always challenges. | 夫妻间总存在问题的 | 
| [24:32] | Thought you were remodeling your kitchen? | 你们不是在重新装修厨房吗 | 
| [24:37] | Well, these things never really get done. | 装修这种事永无止境的 | 
| [24:40] | So you lied… to get inside my house. | 你撒了谎 就为了进去我家 | 
| [24:48] | Your husband at work? | 你丈夫上班去了吗 | 
| [24:52] | Ben, I’m not — I’m not looking for trouble. | 本 我 我不想惹麻烦 | 
| [24:59] | People never are. | 没有人想 | 
| [25:13] | Okay. I promise. | 好的 我保证 | 
| [25:15] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [25:19] | Ben was at my house, Neal. | 本刚才在我家 尼尔 | 
| [25:21] | What? | 什么 | 
| [25:22] | He threatened my wife. | 他威胁我妻子 | 
| [25:24] | All right, go home. We’ll cover things here. | 回家吧 这里有我们 | 
| [25:26] | El swears she’s fine. | 小伊发誓她没事 | 
| [25:28] | She says she wants us to get this son of a bitch. | 她说要我们抓到那个狗娘养的 | 
| [25:32] | You could put a detail on the house. | 你可以派辆监视车 | 
| [25:34] | No, she’ll be peering out the window all day. | 不行 她一整天都会盯着窗外 | 
| [25:35] | She’ll notice the car. | 她会发现车的 | 
| [25:37] | Well, I think she’d understand | 我觉得她能理解 | 
| [25:38] | you’re looking out for her safety. | 你是为了她的安全 | 
| [25:39] | She’ll know I’m worried about her. | 她会知道我在担心她 | 
| [25:40] | If she knows I’m distracted, then she’ll worry about me. | 如果她知道我分心了 她又会担心我的 | 
| [25:44] | It’s the last thing she needs. | 她现在最不需要的就是担心 | 
| [25:47] | I’m sure Mozzie would swing by. | 我想蚊子会在的 | 
| [25:50] | Tell him to keep his feet off the furniture. | 让他离家具远点 | 
| [25:52] | Done. | 没问题 | 
| [25:54] | I need eyes on Ben Ryan. | 得要人盯着本·莱恩 | 
| [25:56] | I want to know what he’s doing. | 我要知道他在干嘛 | 
| [26:11] | Well, we could drag him in, | 我们可以把他弄进来 | 
| [26:13] | show him how the bureau does threats. | 让他见识见识局里的厉害 | 
| [26:14] | There’s been no crime. | 他还没有犯罪 | 
| [26:15] | We don’t have anything to threaten him with, | 我们没东西可以威胁他 | 
| [26:17] | plus if we bring him in, we’d only be firing up flares. | 如果带他进来 只会火上浇油 | 
| [26:21] | And I don’t know if I can restrain myself if I had him alone | 而且要我跟他独处 可不一定能控制住自己 | 
| [26:25] | Peter, the tail we put on Ryan — | 彼得 跟踪莱恩的事 | 
| [26:27] | We got something. | 有发现了 | 
| [26:29] | So, that guy Ben’s talking to is Connor Bailey. | 跟本说话的是康纳·贝利 | 
| [26:31] | – He’s got his own lengthy rap sheet. – Ben’s partner? | -他案底相当厚 -本的搭档吗 | 
| [26:34] | That’s what I’m betting. The two of them go way back. | 我猜是的 他们俩早就认识 | 
| [26:37] | Maybe Ben could use a new friend. | 本可能需要个新朋友 | 
| [26:38] | What are you thinking? | 有什么想法 | 
| [26:39] | Well, crime is a fraternity | 犯罪跟兄弟会一样 | 
| [26:41] | the same way law enforcement is. | 执法也是一样 | 
| [26:42] | I mean, wouldn’t you be more inclined to open up to someone | 我是说 你多半会倾向于信任某位来自 | 
| [26:44] | if he was mi5? | 军情五处的人吧 | 
| [26:46] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [26:46] | So maybe Ben will let something slip | 所以如果本认为我是罪犯 | 
| [26:48] | if he thinks I’m a criminal. | 他可能会透露点东西 | 
| [26:50] | You know what I mean. | 你们懂的 | 
| [26:52] | The question is, | 问题是 | 
| [26:53] | how do I make Ben think I’m one of him? | 该怎么让本认为我是他那类人 | 
| [26:56] | Meeting Connor is a violation of Ben’s parole. | 与康纳会面违反假释规定 | 
| [26:58] | I could give his P.O. a call. | 我给他的假释官打个电话 | 
| [27:00] | Good. Then I show up at the parole office | 好的 那我在假释办公室登场 | 
| [27:02] | as a fellow ex-con | 角色是个前诈骗犯 | 
| [27:03] | struggling to stay on the straight and narrow. | 在白道中挣扎求生 | 
| [27:05] | A role you were born to play. | 本色出演 | 
| [27:14] | You tell me I am not allowed to talk to my friend? | 你是说我跟朋友说话都不行吗 | 
| [27:16] | Not when your friend has a record and shows up at your job. | 有案底又出现在工作场合的朋友就不行 | 
| [27:19] | I wasn’t doing anything wrong. | 我没有做什么坏事 | 
| [27:22] | If you’re gonna violate your terms, | 如果你要违犯条例 | 
| [27:23] | at least have the decency to do it in private. | 至少做到神不知鬼不觉 | 
| [27:26] | Whatever, man. We done here? | 随你怎么说 没事了吧 | 
| [27:30] | Think of this as a chance to enjoy my company twice a week | 再犯的话一周来见我两次 | 
| [27:34] | instead of just once. | 不再是一次 | 
| [27:35] | Two dates a week. | 一周约两次 | 
| [27:38] | I’ll have to take you ring shopping soon. | 看来不久就要带你去买戒指了 | 
| [27:42] | No, I can’t come back tomorrow. | 不 我明天来不了 | 
| [27:44] | How am I supposed to keep a job | 你们老是这么把我 | 
| [27:45] | when you keep dragging my ass down here all the time? | 叫过来扯蛋 我怎么可能保得住工作 | 
| [27:48] | Don’t look at me like — | 别这么看我 | 
| [27:49] | You know what? Call my supervisor, okay? | 这样吧 打给我的上级 好吗 | 
| [27:50] | He’s gonna fire me. | 他就要炒了我 | 
| [27:54] | W– you got nothing to say to that? | 你就这么装哑巴吗 | 
| [27:56] | All right, you know what? See you later. | 好了 随便你了 回见 | 
| [27:59] | The screws on the outside | 外面扯蛋 | 
| [28:00] | are worse than the screws on the inside. | 比大牢里扯蛋还要扯蛋 | 
| [28:01] | Yeah. You got that right. | 是啊 你说对了 | 
| [28:04] | Nick Halden. | 尼克·霍尔登 | 
| [28:06] | Ben Ryan. | 本·莱恩 | 
| [28:08] | You know where to get a drink around here, Ben? | 你知道哪儿能喝一杯吗 本 | 
| [28:10] | I was just headed over to my buddy’s place. | 我正要去我朋友那儿 | 
| [28:12] | You want to take a walk? | 一起走走吗 | 
| [28:14] | I’m not supposed to be palling around with ex-cons. | 按规定我不能和那些有科的人厮混 | 
| [28:16] | Yeah, me either. | 对 我也是 | 
| [28:17] | If I had a dime for everything I wasn’t supposed to do… | 要是每件按规定我不能做的事都值一分钱的话 | 
| [28:19] | I’d call it a steady gig. | 那我算有稳定收入了 | 
| [28:21] | You like strip joints? | 你喜欢脱衣舞俱乐部吗 | 
| [28:30] | Listen, I’m not real flush at the moment, so… | 听着 我现在是一贫如洗 | 
| [28:32] | Hey, relax. I got you covered. | 放松 有我罩你 | 
| [28:34] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [28:35] | – Hey, baby. – Hey, honey. | -宝贝 -亲爱的 | 
| [28:38] | How long you been out? | 你出狱多久了 | 
| [28:40] | Long enough. | 够久了 | 
| [28:43] | You got something going on? | 有什么活儿干吗 | 
| [28:45] | Doing all right. | 当好人做好事 | 
| [28:50] | You need a wheelman? | 你要帮手吗 | 
| [28:52] | Now, see, there you go. | 你看看你 | 
| [28:54] | Just ’cause I did time, you assume I’m a lifer. | 就因为我坐过牢 你就当我是坏人 | 
| [28:57] | Isn’t that the way it is with guys like us? | 我们这类人不都这样吗 | 
| [29:00] | You’ve been to Lompoc, you’re guilty. | 你进过隆波克监狱 就说明你有罪 | 
| [29:02] | At some point, you got to say, | 有时候 你不得不承认 | 
| [29:03] | “If the world sees me that way, it’s who I am.” | “世人怎么看我 我便是怎样” | 
| [29:06] | I’ll let you know if I need a wheelman. | 如果需要帮手 我会通知你的 | 
| [29:09] | I knew it. I knew you had something. | 我就知道 我就知道你有活干 | 
| [29:11] | Yeah, I ain’t admitting nothing. | 我可什么都没说 | 
| [29:17] | Yeah, you got it? | 你拿到手了吗 | 
| [29:25] | Listen, I got to go talk to a friend of mine. | 我要去和我的一个朋友谈谈 | 
| [29:28] | Why don’t you order a drink? I’ll be right back. | 你先点杯饮料好吗 我马上回来 | 
| [29:29] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [29:50] | How you doing? | 你好 | 
| [29:51] | I’ll be on stage in five, baby. | 我就要上台了 宝贝 | 
| [29:53] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [29:55] | Listen, I like your eye makeup. | 我喜欢你的眼妆 | 
| [29:59] | It’d look good on my girlfriend. | 肯定很适合我女朋友 | 
| [30:01] | Want to part with it? | 能卖给我吗 | 
| [30:02] | You gonna tell her where you got it? | 你会告诉她你在哪里买的吗 | 
| [30:04] | Our little secret. | 这点就当秘密吧 | 
| [30:07] | Thank you. | 多谢 | 
| [30:24] | 星尘 绅士俱乐部 | |
| [30:24] | That’s a bright eyeshadow. What color would you call that? | 好闪的眼影 这叫什么颜色来着 | 
| [30:27] | – Kingfisher. – What? | -翠鸟色 -什么 | 
| [30:29] | It’s in the turquoise family. | 蓝绿色的一种 | 
| [30:31] | Made yourself right at home at the Stardust. | 你在星尘还真是如鱼得水 | 
| [30:33] | Well, when you do a rubbing at a strip club, | 想要脱衣舞俱乐部找东西摩擦 | 
| [30:34] | your options are limited. | 选择可不多 | 
| [30:36] | I’m tempted to make a “rubbing at a strip club” joke. | 我想拿”在脱衣舞俱乐部摩擦”编个段子 | 
| [30:38] | Floated it right across the plate for you. | 素材在你手上了 | 
| [30:39] | – You did. – I’m glad you’re above it. | -没错 -很高兴你不爱三俗 | 
| [30:41] | – I am. – What do you think it is? | -对 -你觉得这是什么 | 
| [30:42] | I’m betting that it’s the work order they’ve been waiting on | 我猜这是他们期待已久的工作订单 | 
| [30:45] | My thoughts exactly. | 英雄所见略同 | 
| [30:47] | I called the strip club’s owner. | 我给脱衣舞俱乐部的老板打过电话 | 
| [30:49] | Evidently, Connor is their daytime manager. | 显然 康纳是他们的日间经理 | 
| [30:51] | What, they hired an ex-con? | 什么 他们雇了个有前科的人 | 
| [30:52] | Off the books. | 偷偷雇的 | 
| [30:57] | This is Burke. | 我是博尔克 | 
| [30:58] | Yeah, Jones. What do you have? | 琼斯 你有什么发现 | 
| [31:01] | Midtown Telephone. Thanks. | 中城电话公司 多谢 | 
| [31:03] | Phone company work order? | 电话公司的工作订单 | 
| [31:05] | Midtown crew’s on site now. | 派去市中心的人员现已抵达 | 
| [31:07] | I bet Ben and Connor are close by. | 我猜本和康纳也在附近 | 
| [31:08] | In their uniforms. | 穿着他们的制服 | 
| [31:10] | You and your eyeshadow may have cracked this case. | 你和你这眼影还真能破了这案子 | 
| [31:17] | Look at that. | 你看 | 
| [31:18] | It’s a match. | 刚好符合 | 
| [31:19] | I’ll get a work stoppage until we know what’s going down. | 查清楚前我要他们先停工 | 
| [31:22] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [31:24] | It’s almost 2:00. | 快两点了 | 
| [31:27] | Why would Ben need a work order for this job? | 为什么本的计划需要这份工作订单 | 
| [31:31] | What if they cut the line | 如果他们切断了电话线 | 
| [31:32] | and called it in to Midtown Telephone themselves? | 然后自己打电话给中城电话公司呢 | 
| [31:34] | Then Ben gets a call back with the order number. | 那本就会收到回电和工作单号 | 
| [31:37] | The phone company alerts the businesses in the area | 电话公司通知这附近的企业 | 
| [31:39] | that they’re gonna be doing repair work today. | 他们今天要进行维修 | 
| [31:41] | When our boys show up in phony uniforms | 等小毛贼们拿着通过审核的工作订单 | 
| [31:43] | with a work order that checks out… | 穿着假制服登场 | 
| [31:44] | – They walk right in. – Lions for lambs. | -他们就直接走进去 -狮入羊群 | 
| [31:46] | Jones! | 琼斯 | 
| [31:47] | They’re gonna hit somewhere close. | 他们要袭击附近某个地方 | 
| [31:49] | Fan out. | 分头找 | 
| [31:50] | Check to see who’s talked to a phone repairman today. | 看谁今天和电话维修人员说过话 | 
| [31:52] | We’re on it. | 我们马上行动 | 
| [31:55] | Yeah, but where? | 好吧 但在哪呢 | 
| [32:01] | I’ve seen this paint before. | 我之前见过这些油漆 | 
| [32:02] | That’s the color that was on Ben’s hands. | 本手上也是这种颜色 | 
| [32:05] | Sean Loomis, head of security. | 肖恩·卢米斯 安全主管 | 
| [32:07] | How can I help the FBI? | 我该怎样协助联调局 | 
| [32:08] | Do you recognize him? | 你认识他吗 | 
| [32:10] | He’s one of the painters working on our remodeling. | 他是我们重新装修时的一名油漆工 | 
| [32:12] | Is anyone from the phone company here right now? | 现在这里有电话公司的人吗 | 
| [32:14] | Yeah. But my assistant already spoke to them. | 有 但我的助理已经和他们谈过了 | 
| [32:16] | Their credentials check out. | 他们的证件审核过了 | 
| [32:17] | Pick up your phone. | 把电话听筒拿起来 | 
| [32:24] | Line’s dead. | 电话线路断了 | 
| [32:26] | Jones, bring the team to the Drakemore Hotel. | 琼斯 带领警队来德拉科莫宾馆 | 
| [32:28] | The robbery is taking place here. | 劫案将在这里发生 | 
| [32:30] | – Where are those repairmen? – The junction room. | -维修人员去哪了 -接线室 | 
| [32:32] | – What else is back there? – The house safe. | -后面还有什么 -保险箱 | 
| [32:34] | How much is in it? | 里面有多少钱 | 
| [32:35] | How much? | 多少 | 
| [32:36] | $7.5 million. | 750万美元 | 
| [32:38] | There’s a gem convention in town. | 城里有场珠宝会展 | 
| [32:39] | A lot of our guests wanted us to keep their cash | 很多客人希望我们能把他们的现金 | 
| [32:41] | in our strong room. | 保管在最安全的房里 | 
| [32:44] | Our safe is impregnable. | 我们这里绝对安全 | 
| [32:49] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 | 
| [32:57] | Oh, I guess they couldn’t crack the safe. | 我想他们没能打开保险箱 | 
| [32:58] | So they took the whole damn thing. | 所以他们把它整个抢走了 | 
| [33:04] | FBI! Stop! | 联调局 住手 | 
| [33:10] | We’re outgunned. | 我们火力不够 | 
| [33:11] | Yeah, I think so. | 没错 | 
| [33:24] | – You guys okay? – Yeah. | -你们没事吧 -没事 | 
| [33:27] | Except my neighbor just took off with $7.5 million. | 只是我邻居刚抢走750万美元 | 
| [33:38] | Peter, we found the van abandoned a half mile away. | 彼得 那辆货车被抛弃在半英里远处 | 
| [33:41] | No sign of Ben, Connor, or the money. | 但没有本 康纳和钱的线索 | 
| [33:43] | These guys know what they’re doing. | 他们目标明确 | 
| [33:44] | They had this planned to a “T.” | 计划周全 | 
| [33:46] | Ben got a job as a painter to case the place. | 本找到一份油漆匠的工作侦察环境 | 
| [33:48] | They had a drop car lined up. | 他们准备了一辆备用车 | 
| [33:49] | They even did a dry run | 他们甚至在 | 
| [33:50] | on the same alarm system the hotel has. | 有和宾馆警报系统相同的地方进行过演练 | 
| [33:52] | What, you gonna start a fan club? | 那你是准备办一个粉丝团吗 | 
| [33:53] | No, I’m just saying they didn’t leave anything to chance. | 不 我只是说他们做得天衣无缝 | 
| [33:55] | Right, and they’re already long gone. | 对 而且逃之夭夭了 | 
| [33:58] | I don’t think so. | 我想不会 | 
| [34:00] | Ben bought a house. He’s putting down roots. | 本买了所房子 他打算定居 | 
| [34:02] | They’re not going anywhere. | 他们哪里都不会去 | 
| [34:03] | No. He’s gonna be smart about it. | 确实不会 他会很谨慎 | 
| [34:05] | He’s not gonna start driving a Bugatti. | 他不会直接买辆布加迪顶级豪车 | 
| [34:06] | He’s gonna pay his mortgage… | 他会支付按揭 | 
| [34:07] | Sit on his cash, put up ugly curtains, | 先留着他的现金 拉上丑陋的窗帘 | 
| [34:09] | play his music too loud, and borrow my tools. | 没事大开音乐 过来借我工具 | 
| [34:12] | To hell with that. | 见鬼去吧 | 
| [34:13] | Well, if we’re right, we can still catch him. | 如果我们是对的 还有机会抓到他的 | 
| [34:21] | Damn! | 该死 | 
| [34:22] | Your Sakhari freedom fighters have rebuffed me again. | 你的萨克里自由战士又回绝了我 | 
| [34:25] | You know, I know what you’re doing, Moz. | 我知道你在做什么 蚊子 | 
| [34:27] | Impossible. My cheating is undetectable. | 不可能 我的骗术深不可测 | 
| [34:30] | Peter sent you here to protect me. | 彼得派你过来保护我 | 
| [34:32] | I am simply enjoying the Napoleonic tactics | 我只是在享受深藏在儿童游戏中的 | 
| [34:35] | hidden in a game that some would call child’s play. | 高深莫测的拿破仑战略 | 
| [34:39] | I’m my own man, | 我的行为我做主 | 
| [34:40] | but the suit may know I’d be dropping by. | 但是探员叔大概知道我的来访 | 
| [34:45] | So you’re my Sakhari freedom fighter? | 这么说你就是我的萨克里自由战士吗 | 
| [34:47] | If the shoe fits. | 如果合适的话 | 
| [34:52] | Hey, hon. | 亲爱的 | 
| [34:52] | El, Ben and his partner robbed the Drakemore Hotel. | 小伊 本和他的搭档抢了德拉科莫宾馆 | 
| [34:56] | They did? | 是吗 | 
| [34:57] | I knew it. Did you catch them? | 我就知道 你抓到他们了吗 | 
| [34:59] | Not yet. | 还没有 | 
| [35:00] | We need to find them with the cash. | 我们得人赃并获 | 
| [35:01] | Well, what if you don’t? | 如果没有呢 | 
| [35:03] | We think they may be sitting on the money. | 我们觉得他们可能会把钱先留在手上 | 
| [35:06] | Wait, so they could still live down the street? | 等等 就是说他们还要住在这条街上 | 
| [35:09] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [35:11] | Not gonna happen. | 不会的 | 
| [35:12] | I have squad cars en route, | 我已经派了些巡逻车 | 
| [35:14] | but I need you to keep an eye on the house. | 但我要你时刻注意那间房子 | 
| [35:16] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. | 好 好 那是当然 | 
| [35:18] | So, should I get you some moving boxes? | 要我给你弄些箱子搬家吗 | 
| [35:20] | It’s just stuff surrounded by walls, El. | 这里只是被四面墙围着罢了 小伊 | 
| [35:23] | Some of us are prepared to disappear on a moment’s notice. | 我们中有些人是随时准备瞬间消失的 | 
| [35:26] | Well, not me. They’re not scaring me out of my home. | 反正不是我 他们才吓不走我 | 
| [35:32] | – Rebecca’s on the move! – Alert the suits! | -瑞贝卡要走了 -快通知警方 | 
| [35:36] | No. No, no, no. No. | 不行 不行 不行 | 
| [35:37] | If she gets away, we’re gonna lose her. | 她一逃跑 就追不上了 | 
| [35:39] | We got to go. Come on. | 我们得跟着她 快 | 
| [35:40] | Seriously? You’re a bad influence. | 真的假的 我都被你带坏了 | 
| [35:47] | Roadblocks and BOLOs? | 封路加盯梢么 | 
| [35:48] | When in doubt, stick to the tried and true. | 不确定时就用老办法 | 
| [35:50] | Fair enough. | 也对 | 
| [35:51] | We got an exact dollar amount from the hotel. | 酒店统计出被盗金额了 | 
| [35:52] | Good. We find the same amount in Ben or Connor’s possession, | 很好 只要抓到本或康纳有同数目的钱 | 
| [35:55] | should be enough to put them away. | 应该足以送他们吃牢饭 | 
| [35:57] | Could you get the speakerphone? | 用免提帮我接下 | 
| [35:58] | Yep. | 好 | 
| [36:01] | Peter Burke’s office. | 这里是彼得·博尔克办公室 | 
| [36:02] | Oh, hey, Neal. | 你好 尼尔 | 
| [36:04] | El, any movement on the house? | 小伊 你那边有动静没 | 
| [36:05] | Yes, definitely. | 相当有 | 
| [36:07] | All right, we’re on our way. Just stay back and be careful. | 好 我们这就过去 离远点 小心点 | 
| [36:10] | It’s a little late for that. | 为时已晚 | 
| [36:12] | – We tailed Rebecca. – Moz? | -我们跟踪瑞贝卡呢 -蚊子 | 
| [36:14] | Elizabeth is like a terrifying amalgamation | 伊利莎白现在是丹妮卡·派崔克 | 
| [36:16] | of Danica Patrick and “The man from UNCLE” | 和秘密特工的恐怖融合体 | 
| [36:19] | You were supposed to just keep watch. | 我只是让你们监视而已 | 
| [36:21] | But you said, “Be safe.” | 可你说要”注意安全” | 
| [36:22] | And the only way I’m gonna feel safe | 只有本和瑞贝卡去蹲号子 | 
| [36:23] | is when Ben and Rebecca are behind bars. | 我才觉得安全 | 
| [36:25] | Does Rebecca know you’re following her? | 瑞贝卡知道你在跟踪她吗 | 
| [36:26] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 | 
| [36:27] | I had a secure distance, and I had a buffer car. | 我有保持距离 还用别的车打掩护 | 
| [36:29] | I taught you those maneuvers to skirt a tail, not become one | 我教你是为了摆脱跟踪 不是去跟踪别人 | 
| [36:32] | Isn’t it the same principle? | 原理不都一样吗 | 
| [36:33] | El, these guys unloaded on us with automatic weapons. | 小伊 他们拿着机关枪冲我们一顿扫射 | 
| [36:36] | They are not messing around. Where are you now? | 绝不是省油的灯 你们在哪儿呢 | 
| [36:39] | The stardust revue. | 星尘俱乐部 | 
| [36:41] | Oh, damn it, El. | 我靠 小伊 | 
| [36:42] | That’s where Ben’s partner, Connor Bailey, works. | 本的搭档康纳·贝利就在那工作 | 
| [36:45] | Rebecca’s heading inside right now | 瑞贝卡进去了 | 
| [36:46] | with three empty duffel bags. | 还拿着三个空的帆布袋 | 
| [36:48] | They’re gonna divvy up the take. After that, it’s gone. | 他们要分赃 分完就闪人了 | 
| [36:50] | Then we got to hurry. | 那我们得快点 | 
| [36:51] | El, get out of there now, please. | 小伊 拜托赶紧离开 | 
| [36:53] | We are on our way. | 我们这就过去 | 
| [36:54] | Moz, how long is it gonna take | 蚊子 数那么多钱 | 
| [36:56] | for them to count that much money? | 大概要用多久 | 
| [36:57] | With bill counters — like 10, 15 minutes. | 用点钞机的话 十到十五分钟 | 
| [36:59] | Peter’s across town. | 彼得离太远了 | 
| [37:00] | – He’ll never make it in time. – But the suit said to leave! | -肯定赶不及 -可探员叔说让我们走 | 
| [37:02] | Are you gonna bow to the will of the establishment? | 你要向当权派低头么 | 
| [37:04] | No! | 当然不 | 
| [37:05] | Yes. | 低吧 | 
| [37:08] | I can’t let you do this. | 我不能让你冒险 | 
| [37:09] | We have to stall them. | 我们必须拖住他们 | 
| [37:10] | Fine, then let me do it. | 行 那我来 | 
| [37:12] | No. I have a plan. | 不 我有办法 | 
| [37:14] | I’m gonna tell them I’m FBI. | 我就跟他们说我是联邦探员 | 
| [37:15] | That is the worst plan I’ve ever heard, literally ever. | 这是史上最挫计划了 | 
| [37:18] | – They won’t buy it. – Why not? | -他们肯定不信 -为什么 | 
| [37:19] | You don’t carry yourself like a fed. | 你看着一点不像条子 | 
| [37:20] | Well, I’ve been married to Peter for over a decade. | 我都跟彼得结婚这么久了 | 
| [37:22] | I can do this. | 我学得像 | 
| [37:23] | Okay, let me see your g-man impression. | 行 装个条子我看看 | 
| [37:26] | Elizabeth Burke. FBI. | 伊利莎白·博尔克 联调局 | 
| [37:28] | I want to ask you some questions. | 我有话要问你 | 
| [37:29] | Okay, first of all, lose the hands on the hips. | 好吧 首先 别叉腰 | 
| [37:31] | You look like wonder woman. Good. | 你看着像神奇女侠 很好 | 
| [37:33] | Now I need to see more hatred in your eyes. | 眼神要充满杀机 | 
| [37:35] | You should exude pure evil, born of a blackened soul. | 要流露出邪恶感 发自内心的腹黑气质 | 
| [37:38] | That’s how they look to me! | 在我看来条子们就这样 | 
| [37:40] | All right. I can do this, all right? | 行 我能做到 | 
| [37:41] | What are we gonna do about you? | 那你怎么办 | 
| [37:42] | Are you referring to my anti-Brooks Brothers vetements? | 你是说我穿得太休闲不像条子么 | 
| [37:48] | An idea forms. | 有办法了 | 
| [38:00] | There’s Rebecca. | 瑞贝卡在那里 | 
| [38:02] | That must be Connor. | 那个肯定是康纳 | 
| [38:03] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [38:06] | Connor Bailey. | 康纳·贝利 | 
| [38:07] | Lady, I’m busy right now. | 小姐 我现在很忙 | 
| [38:08] | Well, you need to make some time for me. | 那你得腾出点时间给我了 | 
| [38:10] | Elizabeth Burke. FBI. | 伊利莎白·博尔克 联调局 | 
| [38:12] | Haversham — Special Agent Haversham. | 我是哈弗沙姆 哈弗沙姆特工 | 
| [38:15] | You need to come downtown with us. | 你得跟我们回局里一趟 | 
| [38:16] | We have questions about the diamond midtown hotel. | 关于市中心钻石宾馆的案子想问问你 | 
| [38:18] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [38:20] | Tell it to the judge, scumbag. | 跟法官说去吧 瘪三 | 
| [38:21] | Why don’t you go back there | 麻烦你进去收拾下东西 | 
| [38:22] | and collect your things and come back out? | 收好了就出来跟我们走 | 
| [38:24] | Okay, good, yeah. I’ll, uh — I’ll do that. | 行 我这就去 | 
| [38:27] | Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [38:27] | And, Bailey, don’t get any funny ideas. | 贝利 少耍花招 | 
| [38:30] | Backup’s on the way. | 后援马上就到 | 
| [38:44] | You all right? | 你还好吧 | 
| [38:44] | No. | 不好 | 
| [38:45] | I got people claiming to be feds out on the floor. | 外面有两个自称是联邦探员的人 | 
| [38:48] | What? Right now? | 什么 现在吗 | 
| [38:49] | They know about the job. | 他们知道那趟活儿了 | 
| [38:51] | You idiot. | 你个白痴 | 
| [38:52] | They probably followed you from the hotel. | 他们肯定是从酒店跟踪你到这儿的 | 
| [38:54] | We got to pack up. | 赶紧收拾东西 | 
| [38:55] | We weren’t supposed to have to run. | 我应该不用跑的 | 
| [38:57] | Well, we do now. | 现在必须跑了 | 
| [39:00] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [39:01] | That’s not a federal agent. | 他不是什么联邦探员 | 
| [39:03] | That’s that nutjob who was going through our trash. | 是那个翻咱家垃圾的疯子 | 
| [39:06] | You sure? | 你确定么 | 
| [39:11] | That’s that damn neighbor woman. | 是那个该死的邻居女人 | 
| [39:12] | Well, whoever they are, they know too much. | 不管是谁 他们知道的太多了 | 
| [39:22] | The jig may be up. We should go. | 露馅了 快撤 | 
| [39:24] | Babe… | 宝贝 | 
| [39:28] | I might be able to buy us some time. | 我大概能争取些时间 | 
| [39:29] | Not much. | 不过就一会 | 
| [39:31] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 | 
| [39:32] | The stardust revue is giving away | 星尘俱乐部将为大家奉上 | 
| [39:34] | seven free sexy, sexy dances | 七支免费的性感热舞 | 
| [39:38] | right through that door in the champagne room. | 就在那扇门后面的香槟房里 | 
| [39:40] | First come, first serve. Ask for Connor Bailey. | 先到先得 请找康纳·贝利 | 
| [39:47] | Can we go? | 快走吧 | 
| [39:49] | You’re done, you weirdo. | 你完蛋了 小变态 | 
| [39:55] | Mrs. Suit! | 探员夫人 | 
| [39:56] | You can thank me later. | 晚点再谢我吧 | 
| [40:03] | FBI! Drop your weapon. | 联调局 放下武器 | 
| [40:05] | Drop your weapons, or I will put you down! | 放下武器 否则我就开枪了 | 
| [40:08] | You are FBI? | 你是联邦探员 | 
| [40:09] | Well, I’m — I’m close enough. | 反正 我也差不多 | 
| [40:11] | Thought you were one of us. | 你不是个罪犯么 | 
| [40:12] | I was. | 以前是 | 
| [40:18] | – I think I’m just gonna… – Yes, go. | -我看我还是… -快闪 | 
| [40:20] | I don’t remember. | 我记不得了 | 
| [40:21] | Is quinoa on the menu at five points? | 五点区监狱的菜单上有藜麦吗 | 
| [40:29] | Honey, you all right? | 亲爱的 你没事吧 | 
| [40:30] | Yeah, I was just, um, trying to help. | 没事 我只是 想帮忙 | 
| [40:33] | Did you impersonate an FBI agent? | 你是冒充了联邦探员么 | 
| [40:36] | I happen to know that’s illegal. Just saying. | 我恰好知道这是违法的 说说罢了 | 
| [40:38] | Spousal immunity? | 配偶豁免权 | 
| [40:40] | You made that up. | 你瞎编的 | 
| [40:41] | She has spousal immunity. | 她有配偶豁免权 | 
| [40:55] | You helped put dangerous folks behind bars today. | 你今天帮忙把危险分子送进号子了 | 
| [40:58] | Congratulations on closing your first case. | 恭喜你破了第一件案子 | 
| [41:01] | Well, they don’t call me “Mrs. Suit” for nothing. | 探员夫人可不是白叫的 | 
| [41:04] | I might be able to get a desk for you at the office, | 我应该能在办公室给你弄个办公桌 | 
| [41:06] | right next to Neal’s. | 就在尼尔旁边 | 
| [41:08] | I think I’ll stick to keeping our street safe. | 我保证咱家附近安全就行了 | 
| [41:10] | Speaking of, the brown house — do we know them? | 说起这个 棕色房子的住户我们认识吗 | 
| [41:15] | The Walkers? Uh, Patty and Sam. | 沃克一家 帕蒂和萨姆 | 
| [41:18] | They have matching bicycles. | 他们有情侣自行车 | 
| [41:20] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [41:23] | They’re not criminals. | 他们不是罪犯 | 
| [41:24] | Still, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [41:26] | It might be worth questioning them | 也许应该问问他们 | 
| [41:27] | about the case of the missing belt sander. | 砂带磨光机失踪一案 | 
| [41:32] | Mrs. Suit. | 探员夫人 | 
| [41:33] | Shut that blind. | 拉上百叶窗 | 
| [41:39] | – You got it? – Yeah, I got it. | -行了么 -我来关 | 
| [41:40] | I got it. | 我来关 | 
| [41:48] | I brought home my servo-powered XLG3. | 我把服务驱动探头XLG三型带回家了 | 
| [41:51] | what’s that do? | 做什么用的呢 |