时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | These marshals are here to take Neal Caffrey into custody. | 这几位法警就等着送尼尔·卡夫瑞进监狱呢 |
[00:05] | I gave Neal the signal to run. | 是我示意尼尔逃跑的 |
[00:07] | You set him free? | 你放他自由 |
[00:08] | If anything were to happen to him, | 如果他有个三长两短 |
[00:10] | I don’t think I could live with it. | 我会抱憾终身 |
[00:12] | Agent Burke, I’m gonna find Neal Caffrey. | 博尔克探员 我会找到尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[00:15] | And you’re gonna help me do it. | 而你得帮我 |
[00:17] | The agent who is after you, his name is Collins. | 追查你的探员 他叫柯林斯 |
[00:20] | And he won’t stop until he finds you. | 不找到你他不会罢休 |
[00:22] | He’s dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[00:23] | Paradise comes at a price. | 天堂是有价的 |
[00:25] | And if I have concern, I come to you. | 如果我有问题 就来找你 |
[00:26] | Anytime, day or night. | 随时欢迎 不论日夜 |
[00:28] | Then I think we will be very happy here. | 那就皆大欢喜了 |
[00:30] | Caffrey’s fate is out of your hands. | 卡夫瑞的命运不由你决定 |
[00:33] | Do you understand? | 你明白么 |
[00:34] | Completely. | 完全明白 |
[00:36] | I’m looking for a friend. | 我在找一位朋友 |
[00:38] | Maybe you’ve seen him. | 也许你见过他 |
[00:40] | Has he done something? | 他犯了什么事吗 |
[00:41] | You can have any woman you want, | 你想要什么女人都手到擒来 |
[00:42] | and the one woman you choose | 可你看上的那个女人 |
[00:44] | is the only woman who doesn’t want you. | 是唯一一个不想搭理你的女人 |
[00:46] | Agent Burke. | 博尔克探员 |
[00:47] | Never mind. I’m sure you haven’t seen him. | 没事 我相信你绝对没见过他 |
[00:49] | Now, I’m offering $500,000 | 现在我出价五十万美金 |
[00:52] | for the capture of this man. | 抓捕这个人 |
[00:54] | I really thought I was done running this time. | 我还真以为这次不用再逃了呢 |
[00:56] | You run, I run. | 你逃 我也逃 |
[00:57] | Then let’s run. | 那就逃吧 |
[01:18] | We were supposed to meet Neal back at the wharf. | 我们应该在码头等着跟尼尔会合 |
[01:20] | By dawn. We waited for him all night. | 等到天亮 我们等了一整晚 |
[01:23] | He didn’t show up. | 他没现身 |
[01:24] | Neal is well aware he’s the island’s most wanted. | 尼尔清楚自己是这座岛上的头号通缉犯 |
[01:26] | Now, if you had read “Team Thieving 101″… | 如果你读过《团队作案入门教程》 |
[01:28] | That doesn’t exist. | 压根没那种东西 |
[01:29] | …which clearly you have not, | 显然你没读过 |
[01:31] | you would know you do not leave | 你就会明白你不该离开 |
[01:32] | the set rendezvous point. | 约定的集合点 |
[01:34] | And if you read “Catching Neal Caffrey 101,” | 如果你读过《逮捕尼尔·卡夫瑞入门教程》 |
[01:36] | you should know that, first, you start with the girl. | 你就会明白 首先 从女人入手 |
[01:44] | Senorita. | 女士 |
[01:46] | Barry, what are you still doing here? | 巴瑞 你怎么还没离开 |
[01:48] | Barry? | 巴瑞 |
[01:49] | My nom de plume. | 我的笔名 |
[01:50] | I thought you left with Neal last night. | 我以为你昨晚就和尼尔离岛了 |
[01:53] | That was the plan. I take it you saw him? | 计划赶不上变化 这么说你见过他 |
[01:57] | Peter. We met yesterday. | 我是彼得 我们昨天见过面 |
[02:00] | I’m on Neal’s side. | 我跟尼尔同一阵营 |
[02:01] | He is. Back to Neal. | 没错 回到尼尔的话题 |
[02:03] | He wanted to meet you both, | 他本想与你俩会合 |
[02:05] | but there were too many people out looking for him, | 但当时外面有太多人在找他 |
[02:07] | so he went back to Dobbs’. | 所以他去了多布斯那里 |
[02:08] | Dobbs? | 多布斯是谁 |
[02:10] | Shelter from the storm. | 避风港 |
[02:11] | Our resident protector on retainer. | 收了保护费来保护我们的 |
[02:13] | He went there for cover? | 他想去那儿求庇护吗 |
[02:14] | He didn’t intend to spend the night. | 可他没打算在那儿过夜 |
[02:16] | He’s probably still there. | 他可能还在那儿 |
[02:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:21] | Will you let me know when you find him? | 如果你们找到了他 能告诉我吗 |
[02:23] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[02:26] | One thing I know about Neal– he knows how to run. | 我了解尼尔 他很会逃跑 |
[03:35] | Come on. | 过来啊 |
[03:50] | See? | 如何 |
[03:53] | Just as we left him. | 他还乖乖待在牢房里呢 |
[03:55] | Two more hours, Caffrey. | 还有两小时 卡夫瑞 |
[03:57] | Then it’s only a short flight to the Canary Islands | 我们就乘坐短途航班到加那利群岛 |
[03:58] | and an easy ride home. | 然后顺利回家 |
[04:00] | Here. | 给你 |
[04:09] | I came to you for help, Dobbs. | 我找你是为了寻求帮助 多布斯 |
[04:11] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[04:11] | I wouldn’t harbor a fugitive. | 我不会藏匿逃犯 |
[04:13] | I paid you. | 我付钱了 |
[04:14] | To help establish yourself on the island. | 那钱是用来帮你在岛上安置的 |
[04:16] | You never said the U.S. government was looking for you. | 你从没说是美国政府在找你 |
[04:24] | You should get that fixed. | 你应该把门修了 |
[04:26] | I told you I didn’t want him here. | 我说了我不想他在这里 |
[04:28] | Caffrey, you only had to be good for a couple of hours, | 卡夫瑞 你只需要再老实几个钟头 |
[04:31] | and as long as you got two good legs, | 但只要你有两条腿 |
[04:33] | you’re gonna find a way to run. | 你就会想方设法逃跑 |
[04:34] | You’re a federal agent. | 你是联邦探员 |
[04:36] | You were in the act of fleeing. | 你正在逃跑 |
[04:37] | You could be armed. | 可能持有武器 |
[04:40] | God! | 天呐 |
[04:41] | No more running, Caffrey. | 别想再逃了 卡夫瑞 |
[05:13] | I’m assuming big brother didn’t give you full access | 我猜政府没有给你完整的权限 |
[05:16] | to their keyhole satellite footage. | 来使用他们的内部卫星录像 |
[05:18] | This trip doesn’t have big brother’s blessing. | 这次旅行可没获得政府支持 |
[05:22] | Looks like they’re setting up a party. | 看上去他们正在筹备派对 |
[05:24] | Dobbs’ monthly island-wide fete. | 多布斯的月度全岛庆典 |
[05:27] | It’s where Dobbs distributes his payola to the island officials. | 多布斯向趁机向小岛官员行贿的 |
[05:31] | Quite the island you’ve chosen for yourself. | 瞧你们给自己挑的这岛 |
[05:34] | Look, suit, I-I need to ask you something. | 猫咪探员 我想问你个问题 |
[05:38] | Once we get off this island, hypothetically, | 一旦我们逃出这岛 假设一下 |
[05:42] | what are your exact intentions with Neal? | 你对尼尔到底有什么企图 |
[05:44] | Let’s find Neal. | 先找到尼尔 |
[05:46] | Then we’ll deal with the rest of this. | 然后再说其他 |
[05:51] | Moz, 11 o’clock. | 蚊子 11点钟方向 |
[05:55] | Collins. | 柯林斯 |
[05:57] | Best case– Collins got a tip, | 最佳情况 是柯林斯找到了线索 |
[05:59] | and Dobbs is hiding Neal inside. | 而多布斯把尼尔藏在里面 |
[06:01] | Yeah, worst case, Dobbs turned him over. | 最糟情况 多布斯出卖了他 |
[06:04] | How much protection money do you pay Dobbs? | 你们付给多布斯多少保护费 |
[06:08] | Apparently, not enough. | 显然 不太够 |
[06:10] | All right, eventually, they’re gonna have to bring Neal out | 好吧 他们总得把尼尔带出来 |
[06:12] | if they want to catch the next flight out of here. | 才能搭乘下一班航班离开这里 |
[06:14] | That’s when we make our move. | 我们趁机行动 |
[06:18] | God. | 天啊 |
[06:19] | Almost got it. | 快了 |
[06:21] | There. | 好了 |
[06:23] | How bad is it? | 伤势多糟 |
[06:25] | The bullet lodged in the vastus lateralis, | 子弹卡在股外侧肌 |
[06:27] | the thigh muscle next to the bone. | 就是靠近骨头的大腿肌肉 |
[06:28] | No arteries were hit. | 动脉没事 |
[06:30] | That sounds promising. | 那听起来还不错 |
[06:32] | You gonna sterili– | 你要杀菌… |
[06:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:35] | It’s gonna hurt for a few weeks, | 这会疼上几周 |
[06:36] | but you’ll heal up fine. | 但是会痊愈的 |
[06:37] | Look away. Focus on the boats. | 往别处看 注意力放到船上 |
[06:41] | Esmerelda… | 爱丝美拉达… |
[06:43] | Isabella… | 伊莎贝拉… |
[06:45] | Claudia, Annette… | 克劳迪娅 安妮特… |
[06:49] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[06:50] | I’m admiring your boats. | 我正在欣赏你的船 |
[06:53] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[06:54] | Collins is waiting for you outside. | 柯林斯在外面等你 |
[07:02] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[07:07] | God. | 天啊 |
[07:09] | Stay off your feet. | 别动脚 |
[07:10] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[07:12] | Do not put any pressure on it, | 别加压力 |
[07:13] | or that wound will open up again. | 否则伤口会再裂开 |
[07:14] | Well, that’s gonna be a little tricky. | 那可真有点棘手 |
[07:15] | You want me to walk to the car? | 你指望我自己走到车上吗 |
[07:20] | Believe me, it’s the last time I’ll ask for your help. | 相信我 这是最后一次让你帮忙了 |
[07:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:24] | You didn’t have to turn me in. | 你大可不必把我交出去 |
[07:26] | I just needed to camp out for a couple hours | 我只需要待几个小时 |
[07:28] | till I could make it to the docks. | 之后去码头就行了 |
[07:29] | This isn’t a halfway house. | 这里又不是中途客栈 |
[07:30] | You jeopardized me, my home. | 你威胁到了我和我的家 |
[07:32] | How much did they offer you? | 他们出价多少 |
[07:33] | I don’t need money. | 我不需要钱 |
[07:35] | No. | 没错 |
[07:37] | No, you need the U.S. law enforcement out of your hair. | 没错 你只需要美国执法人员别来找你 |
[07:39] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[07:41] | They’re looking for you, not me. | 他们要找的是你 不是我 |
[07:43] | Let’s give them what they want. | 满足他们的要求就好了 |
[07:47] | God. | 天啊 |
[07:52] | There’s Neal, and he’s zip-tied to the dash. | 看到尼尔了 他被绑在仪表盘上 |
[07:56] | And there’s Collins. | 还有柯林斯 |
[07:58] | They’re hitting the road. | 他们要上路了 |
[07:59] | You sure this plan of yours will stop him? | 你确定你的计划能拦下他 |
[08:01] | Does a wine have tannins? | 葡萄酒里有丹宁吗 |
[08:20] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[08:22] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[08:23] | I’ve been stuck in a cell, shot, | 你把我关起来 开枪打我 |
[08:24] | and tethered to a dashboard. | 还把我绑在仪表盘上 |
[08:29] | Come on! | 快让开 |
[08:30] | Look, those mangos aren’t gonna move themselves. | 芒果又不会自己让开 |
[08:32] | I’m happy to lend a hand if you’d– | 我很愿意去帮忙 只要你 |
[08:33] | Don’t make me shoot you again. | 别逼我再开枪打你 |
[08:41] | Get that cart out of the road! | 把那辆手推车弄走 |
[08:45] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[08:48] | Excuse me, sir, are you yelling at these children? | 不好意思 先生 你在吼这些孩子吗 |
[08:51] | Stay out of it. | 少管闲事 |
[08:54] | You’re not from here, are you? | 你不是这里的人 是吧 |
[08:56] | Well, show some decency. | 有点教养 |
[08:57] | Help clean it up. | 帮忙收拾一下 |
[08:59] | Come on, let’s get this stuff out of the road. | 来吧 把东西移到路边 |
[09:00] | Come on. I got a plane to catch. | 快点 我还要赶飞机呢 |
[09:05] | I hope you’re planning on paying this kid for so– Sir! | 我希望你会给这些孩子补偿点… 先生 |
[09:08] | Here, help me with these watermelons. | 过来 帮我搬西瓜 |
[09:15] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[09:16] | Got caught in traffic. | 堵车了 |
[09:17] | I got a car parked a block from here. | 车停在一个街区外 |
[09:19] | We’re gonna have to move quick. | 我们动作要快点 |
[09:21] | Quick may be a problem. | 好像快不了 |
[09:23] | You’re shot? | 你中枪了 |
[09:25] | Neal, I expected you to be mobile. | 尼尔 这计划指望你能走 |
[09:27] | Well, Collins thought ahead. | 柯林斯先发制人了 |
[09:28] | Come on already! | 快点啊 |
[09:33] | Sir, there’s a lot of fruit here. | 先生 这里还有很多水果呢 |
[09:36] | Avocado. | 鳄梨 |
[09:39] | Hey, There’s still some mangoes by the tire. | 轮胎边上还有些芒果 |
[09:39] | Maybe I should call it. | 也许我该叫停这计划 |
[09:41] | What? | 什么 |
[09:41] | No. No, I’m not going back to prison. | 不不 我才不要回去坐牢 |
[09:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[09:44] | You’re okay? | 你行吗 |
[09:44] | Yes! | 行 |
[09:46] | All right. What’s the plan? | 好吧 有什么计划 |
[09:47] | The marina– I have access to a yacht. | 在码头上 有一条游艇我们可以用 |
[09:50] | I stole the keys to Dobbs’ boat. | 我偷了多布斯的船钥匙 |
[09:52] | I don’t think he’ll mind. | 我想他不会介意的 |
[09:54] | We’ll have to text Mozzie. | 我得给蚊子发条短信 |
[09:55] | He hates it when you deviate from the plan. | 他最讨厌计划变动了 |
[09:57] | And he really hates it when I drive his car. | 他也讨厌我开他的车 |
[09:59] | All right, I’ll drive. | 好吧 我来开 |
[10:01] | Almost done. | 差不多了 |
[10:03] | All right, get it off the road! | 好了 快移到路边去 |
[10:05] | Move! | 快 |
[10:11] | Caffrey! | 卡夫瑞 |
[10:13] | Caffrey! | 卡夫瑞 |
[10:22] | Hector, muy bien. | 赫克托 干得好 |
[10:29] | Do you know which one is his? | 你知道哪条船是他的吗 |
[10:30] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[10:31] | You ditched me. | 你们抛弃了我 |
[10:32] | You stole my car. | 你们偷了我的车 |
[10:33] | I had to take a taxi here. | 我只好打的过来 |
[10:35] | That was not the plan. | 计划不是这样的 |
[10:36] | – What happened to you? – I got shot. | -你怎么了 -中枪了 |
[10:38] | Welcome to the club. | 欢迎加入中枪俱乐部 |
[10:39] | It’s good to be a member. | 很荣幸成为其中一员 |
[10:40] | And I’m fine. Thank you. | 对了我很好 多谢关心 |
[10:42] | We need to find Dobbs’ boat. | 我们得找出多布斯的船 |
[10:45] | the middle one doesn’t have deep-sea-fishing mounts, | 中间那条没有深海捕鱼船的架子 |
[10:46] | and Dobbs went out last week. | 而多布斯上周还开船出海了 |
[10:48] | Scratch the middle, | 除去中间那条 |
[10:49] | that leaves us about a dozen. | 那也还有一大片呢 |
[10:57] | The model boats in Dobbs’ library– | 多布斯书房的模型船 |
[10:59] | they all had women’s names. | 都是以女人的名字命名的 |
[11:00] | Yeah, there was, Claudia, Annette, Adele… | 对 有克劳迪娅 安妮特 阿黛尔 |
[11:04] | Esmerelda, Isabella… | 爱丝美拉达 伊莎贝拉 |
[11:07] | *Isabella, I can tell-a* | *伊莎贝拉 我能分辨* |
[11:11] | *Esmerelda, find Adele-a* | *爱丝美拉达 找到阿黛尔* |
[11:14] | – Peter, this is not the time. – What? | -彼得 什么时候了你还唱 -搞什么 |
[11:14] | *Mirabella, so compella* | *米拉贝拉 有强迫症* |
[11:17] | Was there a Mirabella? | 有没有一条船叫米拉贝拉 |
[11:18] | Yeah. | 有 |
[11:19] | *Rob’s fair ladies.* | *罗伯的窈窕淑女* |
[11:21] | Did he get into the rum? | 他喝高了吗 |
[11:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:23] | These were the names of Dobbs’ boats? | 这些都是多布斯的船名 |
[11:25] | Yeah. How’d you know that? | 没错 你怎么知道 |
[11:26] | Who cares? Why did you just defile a nursery rhyme? | 谁在乎 你刚才为什么要唱毁一首童谣 |
[11:29] | Forget the boat. | 别想船的事了 |
[11:31] | I think I have a way to get you back to New York. | 我有办法让你回纽约了 |
[11:43] | I’m telling you it’s Robert Macleish. | 我告诉你 就是罗伯特·麦克利什 |
[11:45] | Come on, Peter. | 拜托了 彼得 |
[11:47] | You spot a few boat names and you expect me to believe– | 你认出了几条船的名字就指望我相信 |
[11:49] | I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[11:50] | Well, you’re damn right it does. | 这你可说对了 |
[11:52] | Macleish has been at the top of | 麦克利什二十年来一直在 |
[11:53] | the most wanted for 20 years, | 头号通缉犯名单的榜首 |
[11:55] | and in all that time, no one’s seen him. | 这么多年来都没人见过他 |
[11:56] | Because he’s been here– | 因为他一直躲在这里 |
[11:58] | on an island off the radar with no extradition. | 在这座没有引渡条例的岛上 |
[12:01] | I’m looking at Caffrey’s sketch. | 我在看卡夫瑞画的素描画像 |
[12:04] | It looks as much like Macleish as my cousin Phyllis. | 说像麦克利什 不如说像我表亲菲利斯 |
[12:09] | Because he’s had major reconstructive surgery. | 因为他整过容了 |
[12:11] | Listen to yourself. | 你听着像话吗 |
[12:13] | You’re not this man, Peter. | 你都昏头了 彼得 |
[12:14] | You’re grasping at straws, and you know it. | 抓着根救命稻草不放 你自己也知道 |
[12:16] | He’s here, Reese. | 他在这里 里斯 |
[12:18] | Yeah, well, you’re gonna have to give me more to go on | 好吧 你要继续查下去的话单凭 |
[12:20] | than a few women’s names. | 几个女人的名字可不行 |
[12:21] | Hey, Peter, if you can get us a photo, | 彼得 如果你有照片的话 |
[12:23] | we can run it through biometrics. | 我们就可以进行生物识别 |
[12:25] | Working on that now. | 正在努力 |
[12:26] | But assuming it’s him– | 不过假设是他 |
[12:28] | That’s a big assumption. | 你还真敢假设 |
[12:29] | If it’s him, what is he worth to the Bureau? | 如果真是他 他对局里有多大价值 |
[12:33] | What are you suggesting? | 你有何建议 |
[12:36] | – If Caffrey catches him– – Caffrey?! | -如果卡夫瑞抓住他了 -卡夫瑞 |
[12:38] | Yes. If Caffrey catches him | 没错 如果卡夫瑞抓住他了 |
[12:40] | and delivers him to you, | 并把他遣送给你 |
[12:41] | would Justice agree to let him return to New York | 司法部会同意他回纽约 |
[12:45] | and reinstate his old deal? | 并且恢复原来的协议吗 |
[12:47] | Back on his anklet, working cases? | 戴上追踪脚环办案 |
[12:48] | Yes. Working for me. | 是的 为我工作 |
[12:50] | My God. Well, that’s a hell of a tall order. | 天哪 要求还挺高 |
[12:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:56] | First, prove it’s Macleish. | 首先 证明他就是麦克利什 |
[12:58] | If it’s him, I’ll run it by justice, | 如果是他 我向上边申请 |
[13:01] | but no promises. | 但不能保证 |
[13:02] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[13:04] | Thanks, Reese. | 多谢 里斯 |
[13:05] | And, Peter, next time, take me off speaker. | 还有 彼得 下次 不许用免提 |
[13:12] | I didn’t think he’d go for it. | 没想到他会去争取 |
[13:13] | Yeah. Well… | 是啊 那么 |
[13:15] | I got a promise on a maybe. | 至少有一线希望 |
[13:18] | But you’re giving me a chance. | 你给了我一次机会 |
[13:24] | Moz, you get the photos of Dobbs? | 蚊子 你有多布斯的照片么 |
[13:26] | Uploading. | 在上传 |
[13:28] | *Isabella, I can tell-a* | *伊莎贝拉 我能分辨* |
[13:30] | *Esmerelda, find Adele-a* | *爱丝美拉达 找到阿黛尔* |
[13:31] | – Stays in your head. – It’s driving me insane! | -挥之不去了吧 -我都要疯了 |
[13:34] | Was this like some government experiment | 这是政府实施的某种 |
[13:37] | in tune implantation? | 曲调灌输实验么 |
[13:38] | Macleish is a required first-year case at Quantico. | 麦克利什是匡蒂科训练基地的第一年必修案 |
[13:42] | The FBI pursued him | 联调局通过调查 |
[13:43] | through a list of many women in his life. | 跟他有染的女人追捕他 |
[13:46] | The names of these women were on a test. | 那些女人的名字考试都会考到 |
[13:48] | The song’s a mnemonic device to remember the names. | 这首歌有助于记住那些名字 |
[13:51] | But the FBI never found him. | 但是联调局一直没找到他 |
[13:52] | So it’s like an exercise in harmonic futility, | 所以这歌充其量是练练嗓子罢了 |
[13:55] | Much like “The Macarena.” | 就像《马卡丽娜》 |
[13:57] | Yeah, well, we came close with Mirabella, | 我们当时快找到米拉贝拉了 |
[13:59] | but he wised up. | 不过有人给他报信了 |
[14:01] | Or so you thought. | 你推测的吧 |
[14:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:03] | The girl always gives you away. | 女人总是会出卖你 |
[14:19] | Feels a little long for biometrics. | 这生物识别耗时有点久了 |
[14:21] | A little too long. | 是有点久 |
[14:25] | Before we take this further, suit, | 在我们进行下一步之前 猫咪探长 |
[14:28] | I need to clear the air here. | 咱得先把话说清楚 |
[14:30] | – Moz — – I-I-I know. | -蚊子 -我知道 |
[14:32] | But he traveled halfway around the world | 但他穿过半个地球来抓我们 |
[14:35] | on an unsanctioned manhunt to track us down. | 而且还是未经批准的 |
[14:38] | And now he’s trying to move heaven and earth | 现在他又不惜代价 上天入地 |
[14:39] | to bring you back to New York. | 非要把你带回纽约 |
[14:42] | I think we deserve to know why. | 我们有权知道原因 |
[14:48] | I suspected you having the art from the U-boat, | 我怀疑你持有U型潜艇上的藏品 |
[14:50] | and I brought in Kramer to help me prove it. | 我就找克雷默来帮我搜集证据 |
[14:53] | You had every right to. | 你有权那么做 |
[14:54] | I know. I did. But… | 是 没错 但是… |
[14:57] | Kramer crossed the line. | 克雷默做得过分了 |
[14:59] | He crossed the line, Peter. You didn’t. | 过分的是他 彼得 不是你 |
[15:01] | Neal, you’ll be running forever. | 尼尔 你会永远逃下去 |
[15:07] | But bringing home Macleish — | 但只要把麦克利什带回去 |
[15:11] | this is a way to set things right. | 就能让一切回到正轨 |
[15:21] | This is Peter Burke. | 我是彼得·博尔克 |
[15:31] | Yes. | 是 |
[15:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:38] | Biometrics matched. It’s Macleish. | 生物识别结果吻合 是麦克利什 |
[15:41] | How do we get him back to the U.S.? | 我们怎么把他弄回美国 |
[15:43] | Without a lot of help from hopalong here. | 这小瘸子伤了腿也帮不上大忙 |
[15:46] | And considering you don’t have the power to extradite… | 而你又没有引渡权 |
[15:48] | And you have a target on your back… | 还有人在追捕你 |
[15:49] | And you can’t make an arrest or carry a weapon… | 你没有拘捕权也不能持枪 |
[15:51] | Okay, you’re both equally impotent. | 行了 反正你俩都没用 |
[15:53] | But…we still have options. | 但是 还有办法 |
[15:58] | If Dobbs’ power comes from paying off local authorities, | 多布斯的势力是靠收买地方当局 |
[16:01] | what if that goes away? | 如果他无法收买呢 |
[16:02] | And he can’t pay them off? | 他没钱付给他们 |
[16:04] | We steal back the bribe money. | 我们把贿赂的钱都偷回来 |
[16:06] | We let the word spread that he’s skipping town with the cash. | 我们放话出去说他要带着现金跑路 |
[16:10] | His party. | 他的派对 |
[16:11] | Yes! Everyone he’s paying off will be there. | 对 他收买的人都会参加 |
[16:14] | They find out that he’s leaving town… | 要是他们发现他要开溜 |
[16:16] | Drop in a few key whispers, some damning evidence… | 放点谣言出去 再弄点罪证 |
[16:20] | I think we have a plan. | 这计划可行 |
[16:25] | This is Sheriff Morales. | 这是莫拉莱斯警长 |
[16:26] | He’s a talker, and his word carries a lot of weight. | 他话挺多 而且他的话很有份量 |
[16:29] | Then he’s a good person to start hearing some whispers. | 那就先给他吹吹耳边风 |
[16:31] | He spends a lot of time at the marina. | 他经常去小艇船坞那边 |
[16:33] | Great. And he should see someone fueling | 好 让他看见有人在给 |
[16:35] | Dobbs’ boat for a long voyage. | 多布斯的船加油 以便远航 |
[16:37] | Here are the keys to the Esmerelda. | 这是爱丝美拉达的钥匙 |
[16:39] | Gas her up and put another 50 gallons in the cabin. | 给船加好油 再在客舱里放五十加仑备用 |
[16:42] | Where is Mr. Dobbs’ going? | 多布斯先生要去哪啊 |
[16:44] | Far. That’s all I know. | 我只知道他要远行 |
[16:49] | Peter, the party — how are your mixology skills? | 彼得 那个派对 你会调酒么 |
[16:51] | You want me to tend bar? | 你要我去调酒 |
[16:53] | Everybody talks to the bartender. | 大家都爱跟调酒师聊天 |
[16:54] | I tapped a keg or two in college. | 大学时候接触过一些 |
[16:57] | I’ll give you a refresher. | 那我再帮你复习一下 |
[16:59] | Don’t forget your garnish, okay? | 别忘了放装饰品 知道吗 |
[17:00] | That’s just as important as the pour. | 那个跟注酒一样重要 |
[17:02] | Yep. Yep. | 好好 |
[17:03] | You know, before you pour, | 记住 注酒之前 |
[17:04] | add a little flourish to it, you know? | 来点花式动作 |
[17:06] | Spin it around, throw it in the air. | 转一圈 抛一下什么的 |
[17:07] | – That’s good. – Go back to your baseball days. | -不错 -想想你打棒球的日子 |
[17:09] | – Baseball. – Nice. | -棒球 -很好 |
[17:13] | Yeah, that’s — we can work on that. | 那个… 我们可以再练练 |
[17:14] | For sure. | 当然 |
[17:16] | All right, but what about his regular bartender? | 好 那他常用的调酒师怎么办 |
[17:18] | He may have won an all-expense-paid dream vacation | 他大概会在派对当天赢得 |
[17:20] | that takes place the day of the party. | 一次”全包梦幻之旅”的机会 |
[17:22] | It could work, | 这办法也许有用 |
[17:23] | but he’s not gonna hire me because of my pretty face. | 可他又不会因为我模样俊俏就雇我 |
[17:26] | No. | 确实 |
[17:28] | But if you got a recommendation | 但是如果你有岛上某位 |
[17:29] | from one of the island’s top caterers… | 专业派对筹办人的推荐 |
[17:32] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[17:33] | No. I don’t want her involved in this, Moz. | 不 我不想把她卷进来 蚊子 |
[17:35] | What if she’s willing to help? | 要是她愿意帮忙呢 |
[17:37] | You talked to her? | 你跟她谈过了 |
[17:39] | She’s worried about you. | 她很担心你 |
[17:40] | And I’m sure she’ll give Peter a glowing recommendation. | 我相信她会强烈推荐彼得的 |
[17:58] | Neal, this plan sounds incredibly intricate. | 尼尔 这个计划听着真复杂 |
[18:02] | It is. | 确实 |
[18:03] | What happens if it doesn’t work? | 要是失败了怎么办 |
[18:07] | It will. | 不会失败 |
[18:09] | What if you get caught? | 要是你被抓了怎么办 |
[18:12] | Well, then I go to jail | 那我就得去坐牢 |
[18:14] | for a long, long time. | 很久很久的牢 |
[18:16] | Or worse. | 或者更糟 |
[18:19] | We’re gonna stay a step ahead of him. | 我们会先下手为强 |
[18:22] | I wouldn’t have asked for your help | 我会请你帮忙 |
[18:23] | unless I knew it would work. | 是因为我知道会成功 |
[18:26] | You really think Dobbs will leave the island for good? | 你确信多布斯会永远离开这座小岛 |
[18:30] | That’s what you want, isn’t it? | 那是你所希望的 对吧 |
[18:47] | That wasn’t the only thing on my list. | 我所希望的不只是那个 |
[19:00] | We’ll make it happen. | 会成功的 |
[19:04] | I hope your friend is a good bartender. | 希望你的朋友是名优秀的调酒师 |
[19:13] | Neal, do we have bitters? | 尼尔 咱们有苦精么 |
[19:16] | Nice. | 很好 |
[19:18] | Yeah, you’ll get it. | 做得挺好 |
[19:20] | Here you go, Moz. | 给你 蚊子 |
[19:30] | If you can’t nail the quality, | 要是你保不了质 |
[19:32] | go for quantity. | 那就保量吧 |
[19:33] | – He’s working on it. – All right. | -他还在练呢 -好 |
[19:35] | – No, gin. – Right. | -不 杜松子酒 -好 |
[19:38] | Yeah, pour it like it’s Hemingway’s last call. | 注酒姿势要高如海明威之绝响 |
[19:43] | So, that’s the equipment to open a safe? | 这就是开保险箱用的工具么 |
[19:45] | Yeah. Back to why a generous pour is so important — | 是啊 说回为何注酒很重要 |
[19:48] | He’s got a brickman 2-5-10. | 他装了2-5-10安保系统 |
[19:51] | – You can’t crack that, can you? – No. | -你打不开 是吧 -打不开 |
[19:53] | Not without heavy equipment | 除非有重型设备 |
[19:54] | and several hours of alone time. | 还要独处几个小时 |
[19:56] | You’re gonna have minutes, at best. | 你最多只有几分钟 |
[19:58] | All the drunken whispers in the world won’t matter | 全世界的宴会流言加在一起也不够 |
[20:01] | if it doesn’t look like he’s made off with their bribe money. | 必须要有他意图携贿款潜逃的样子 |
[20:04] | True. | 确实 |
[20:05] | So, how you gonna open the safe | 那你们要怎样打开保险柜 |
[20:06] | and have it empty? | 清空它呢 |
[20:07] | Well, we do the next best thing. | 我们退而求其次 |
[20:09] | What, fake and bake? | 什么 用幻影重重吗 |
[20:11] | What’s a fake and bake? | 什么是幻影重重 |
[20:13] | We’ll make it look like it’s empty. | 我们让它看着像空了 |
[20:21] | This frame is larger than I expected. | 这架子比我想的要大 |
[20:23] | We’ll need to find a way to sneak it into Dobbs’ library | 我们得想法子把它在派对时 |
[20:25] | during the party. | 混进多布斯的书房 |
[20:28] | How’s Hector’s aim? | 赫克托的准头好吗 |
[20:53] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[21:03] | To the island’s most wanted. | 敬岛上头号通缉犯 |
[21:04] | May they be returned to where they belong. | 愿他们各得其所 |
[21:13] | That’s not an omen. | 那不是凶兆 |
[21:15] | No. | 不是 |
[21:16] | No. | 不是 |
[21:33] | Come out with your hands up! | 双手高举出来 |
[21:36] | You’re too late. | 你来太晚了 |
[21:38] | Do you mind? | 不见怪吧 |
[21:40] | Go, go. | 走 走 |
[21:42] | Burke, is he here? | 博尔克 他在这儿吗 |
[21:43] | You tell me. I’m done. | 你说呢 我不干了 |
[21:47] | What do you mean “you’re done”? | “不干了”是什么意思 |
[21:49] | I came here to convince Neal to turn himself in. | 我来这是为了说服尼尔自首 |
[21:52] | Meanwhile, you got the wild bunch | 与此同时 你却让人 |
[21:54] | chasing him down like a dog on the street. | 把他追得如丧家之犬 |
[21:55] | I’m doing my job. | 我是在工作 |
[21:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:58] | Word around town is that you shot him. | 听说你对他开了枪 |
[22:01] | You’re a bigger menace to society than he ever was. | 你对社会的威胁比他大多了 |
[22:04] | Yeah, well, playing by your book only gets you so far. | 按你那套办事也只是这结果 |
[22:07] | Which is why I booked a 4:00 flight out of here. | 所以我订了四点的飞机离开 |
[22:10] | I’m a White-Collar agent, not a bounty hunter. | 我是精英调查组探员 不是赏金猎人 |
[22:15] | Besides, I’m out of vacation days. | 而且 我在度假期呢 |
[22:19] | It’s all yours now! | 您慢慢干活吧 |
[22:22] | The bar’s open. | 酒吧开了 |
[23:04] | Buenos Dios. | 上午好 |
[23:05] | Appletini. | 苹果丁尼 |
[23:06] | Appletini. Coming right up. | 苹果丁尼 马上就好 |
[23:09] | This is a beautiful party. | 这派对真棒 |
[23:11] | Yes. Well, Mr. Dobbs knows how to do it right, doesn’t he? | 是 多布斯先生很擅长的 不是吗 |
[23:15] | Where’s Rajulio? | 拉胡里奥去哪儿了 |
[23:16] | So sad. Rajulio — | 很遗憾 拉胡里奥 |
[23:19] | he has been detained by the American Federal agent. | 他被美国联调局的人拘留了 |
[23:27] | I’m Kevin. | 我叫凯文 |
[23:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:32] | Did you know that Rajulio’s not here | 你知道拉胡里奥不在这 |
[23:34] | because he’s been detained by the feds? | 是因为他被联调局探员拘留了吗 |
[23:39] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[23:41] | you’re not supposed to be here until tomorrow. | 你应该是明天才来的 |
[23:43] | It’s Mr. Dobbs. We rushed the order. | 是多布斯先生的单 我们特地加快了 |
[23:45] | You want to give me a hand here? | 能搭把手吗 |
[23:46] | There must be some type of mix-up. | 肯定搞错了什么 |
[23:47] | Mr. Dobbs is entertaining tonight. | 多布斯先生今晚有活动 |
[23:49] | He’s having a party? | 他有个派对吧 |
[23:51] | – Yes. – No problemo. | -是的 -没问题 |
[23:51] | I’ll fix his window before a guest even notices. | 我马上修好玻璃 没有客人会注意到 |
[23:55] | Eyes on the job. | 好好干活 |
[23:56] | You want to explain to your boss | 你想跟你老板解释 |
[23:57] | why he has to pay for this twice? | 为何他需要多付一遍钱吗 |
[24:15] | This window crate is heavy. | 这窗箱真重 |
[24:18] | No one told me there’s a second floor. | 没人告诉我是在二楼 |
[24:21] | Here, l-lift from the knees, muchacho. | 看着 从膝盖往上抬 孩子 |
[24:24] | I’m concerned about your back. | 小心你的背 |
[24:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:34] | Pour favor. | 谢谢帮忙 |
[24:43] | Cuba Libre. | 古巴利布瑞 |
[24:44] | Cuba Libre. Very good. | 古巴利布瑞 好的 |
[24:46] | What is this about Rajulio? | 拉胡里奥出什么事了 |
[24:49] | I don’t want to get him in trouble. | 我不想给他惹麻烦 |
[24:51] | He’s not. | 不会的 |
[24:52] | The Americans detained him, right? | 美国佬拘留了他 是吗 |
[24:56] | I’m guessing it’s because of all that cash. | 我猜是因为那些现金 |
[24:59] | Rajulio saw them loading | 拉胡里奥看见他们 |
[25:01] | all the money out of the safe into Mr. Dobbs’ boat. | 把钱从保险柜搬到多布斯先生的船上 |
[25:04] | That’s what he said. | 是他说的 |
[25:07] | I-I don’t know. What can I get you? | 我不太清楚 你要什么 |
[25:10] | Whiskey, please. | 威士忌 谢谢 |
[25:19] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[25:19] | Salud, sir. | 干杯 先生 |
[25:21] | Something’s wrong. | 有事不对劲 |
[25:22] | Rajulio saw Dobbs’ cash. | 拉胡里奥看到多布斯的现金 |
[25:24] | What’s Dobbs doing with it? | 多布斯想干嘛 |
[25:38] | – Clear? – Clear. | -安全了 -安全 |
[25:49] | Let’s see here. | 开工吧 |
[25:55] | Going island hopping? | 跳岛游去了吗 |
[25:57] | You been saving that one? | 我知道你一直忍着想说 |
[25:59] | Nope. Just came to me. | 哪里 刚刚想到 |
[26:04] | All right. We better hurry. | 好吧 我们得快点 |
[26:47] | Excuse me for a minute. | 失陪一下 |
[26:56] | All right, how does that look? | 好了 看着怎么样 |
[26:59] | Pretty good. | 挺不错的 |
[27:01] | Take a look at the door, will you? | 去门那看下好吗 |
[27:06] | All right. | 很好 |
[27:07] | Just remember — | 别忘了 |
[27:08] | Dobbs is about 3 inches taller than I am. | 多布斯比我高3英寸 |
[27:10] | Yeah, and the sheriff’s about an inch shorter. | 是的 那个警长要矮1英寸 |
[27:12] | Let’s split the difference. | 我们折中一下 |
[27:31] | Any chance we can really break into the safe | 我们有没有可能在5分钟内 |
[27:33] | and steal the money in the next five minutes? | 打开保险柜偷钱吗 |
[27:36] | No. | 没可能 |
[27:38] | No, but there’s a storage room next door. | 没有 但隔壁有个储藏室 |
[27:40] | I just saw it on the way up. Let’s go. | 我上来的时候看到的 走吧 |
[27:42] | Great. | 好吧 |
[27:55] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[27:59] | He didn’t leave. | 他没走 |
[28:01] | And you were in contact with him, | 你跟他有联系 |
[28:02] | so you know exactly where he is. | 所以你知道他的确切方位 |
[28:05] | Are you going to order something? | 你要点些什么吗 |
[28:07] | You do okay here — | 你在这儿干得不错 |
[28:07] | I mean, for a woman who’s on her own. | 我指对一个单身女人来说 |
[28:10] | I mean, the food is decent. The service is courteous. | 食物很赞 服务周到 |
[28:13] | But you could really use some upgrades. | 不过 你也确实需要再翻新一下了 |
[28:15] | I mean, when was the last time you bought some new glassware? | 你上次买新玻璃杯是什么时候 |
[28:18] | Hell, when was the last time you thought about remodeling? | 你上次想重新装修是什么时候 |
[28:21] | Why would I remodel? | 我何必要重装修 |
[28:22] | Because that’s what people do | 你会的 |
[28:24] | when they come into half a million dollars. | 只要你能拿到那五十万美金 |
[28:30] | This isn’t a good time to talk. | 现在不适合谈这个 |
[28:36] | Well, whether it’s today or tomorrow, | 不管是今天还是明天 |
[28:39] | Neal Caffrey will leave you. | 尼尔·卡夫瑞早晚会离开你 |
[28:40] | He has to. He’s on the run. | 他一定会 他在逃亡中 |
[28:43] | He’s bad news. | 他是个麻烦 |
[28:44] | And I want to give you a chance to say when it ends, | 我把叫停的机会给你 |
[28:46] | instead of him. | 而不是他 |
[28:55] | $500,000 U.S dollars. | 五十万美金 |
[28:57] | Today, if I capture him. | 只限今天 我能抓到他 |
[28:59] | But tomorrow, if he’s already gone, | 到了明天 他已经逃走了 |
[29:01] | That information is worth nothing. | 这消息可就一文不值了 |
[29:12] | I know where he is. | 我知道他在哪 |
[29:21] | Mr. Dobbs, when do you leave on vacation? | 多布斯先生 您何时出发去度假 |
[29:24] | I don’t. Who says I did? | 没这打算 谁说我要去度假了 |
[29:26] | My apologies, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[29:28] | I don’t remember his name, | 我不记得他的名字了 |
[29:29] | but he said you had the Esmerelda all gassed up for a long trip. | 但他说爱丝美拉达号已经加满油准备远航了 |
[29:32] | Again, I-I’m sorry. | 再次表示歉意 |
[29:34] | What can I get you? | 您要来点什么 |
[29:36] | Horchata Ponche. | 欧洽塔潘趣酒 |
[29:37] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[29:38] | Kevin, sir. | 凯文 先生 |
[29:39] | – Kevin? – Yes. | -凯文 -是 |
[29:40] | First of all, shut up. | 首先 闭嘴 |
[29:44] | Second, I’m not going anywhere. | 其次 我哪都没打算去 |
[29:46] | And third… | 最后… |
[29:47] | the Esmerelda is not all gassed up. | 爱丝美拉达号没有加满油准备出航 |
[29:50] | Henry, I was at the docks when they fueled up the Esmerelda. | 亨利 我在码头目睹他们给爱丝美拉达加油 |
[29:53] | No. | 不可能 |
[29:55] | Yes. | 真的 |
[29:56] | And don’t be so hard on Kevin, here. | 还有请别为难凯文 |
[29:57] | He’s filling in for Rajulio. | 他是来顶替拉胡里奥的 |
[29:59] | Who’s Rajulio? | 谁是拉胡里奥 |
[30:01] | Rajulio is your regular bartender. | 就是您以前的常驻调酒师 |
[30:03] | He’s being questioned by the feds right now. | 他正被警察盘问着呢 |
[30:05] | About you. | 问您的事 |
[30:08] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[30:09] | Why would they talk to my bartender? | 他们干嘛盘问我的调酒师 |
[30:11] | Because he saw you loading bags of money onto your boat. | 因为他看见你往船里装运大笔现金 |
[30:15] | What? | 什么 |
[30:17] | You’re out of your mind. | 你脑袋秀逗了吧 |
[30:19] | Okay. Let me get this straight. | 好吧 我来把话讲清楚 |
[30:20] | The Americans are looking into you, | 美国佬正在调查你 |
[30:22] | you gassed up your boat, and you loaded it with cash? | 而你把船加满了油 把现金装了上去 |
[30:24] | Nothing you’ve said is true. | 这些都不是真的 |
[30:26] | Except I was at the marina! | 我那时就在码头 |
[30:27] | I saw them fueling up the Esmerelda. | 亲眼看着他们给爱丝美拉达加油 |
[30:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:31] | Your money is where it’s always been, | 你们的钱就在原地分文未动 |
[30:34] | and I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[30:37] | Okay. Prove it. | 好吧 证明给我们看 |
[30:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:05] | – You work for Mr. Dobbs, right? – Yeah. | -你替多布斯先生工作对吧 -是的 |
[31:07] | Listen, if things get bad for your boss in there, | 听着 如果一会儿你的老板情况不妙 |
[31:11] | I heard that one of Dobbs’ friends | 多布斯有位朋友 |
[31:13] | had a plane leaving the airport. | 有架飞机准备飞离这里 |
[31:15] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[31:25] | Peter? | 彼得发的 |
[31:26] | Showtime. | 表演时间到 |
[31:30] | Now, this isn’t exactly how we planned our retirement. | 这和我们计划的退休生活可不太一样 |
[31:33] | Neal, the law on our tail, | 尼尔 警察追踪 |
[31:35] | an ocean breeze, | 海边微风 |
[31:36] | a precision heist from an island overlord. | 精密策划抢劫岛主 |
[31:39] | It kind of is. | 也差不多了 |
[31:41] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你不用担心 |
[31:45] | As you — | 如你所 |
[31:53] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. I didn’t do this. | 等等 等等 这不是我干的 |
[31:56] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[31:58] | You’re trying to skip town with our money! | 竟然想卷走我们的钱逃跑 |
[31:59] | No, no, no, no. | 不不 不不 |
[32:01] | Look, I-I-I’ll give you money. | 听着 我会给你钱 |
[32:03] | I’ll give you more money. | 给你更多的钱 |
[32:05] | Let’s see the money. | 先看到钱再说 |
[32:06] | Sheriff! | 警长 |
[32:07] | Sheriff Morales! | 莫拉莱斯警长 |
[32:09] | I’m Neal Caffrey. I’m the one with the bounty. | 我是尼尔·卡夫瑞 被悬赏缉拿的那个 |
[32:13] | I’m the guy you’re looking for. | 我就是你要找的人 |
[32:15] | I came to this island for sanctuary, | 我到这岛屿来寻求庇护 |
[32:17] | And this man set me up. | 而这个男人陷害了我 |
[32:31] | Dobbs’ here | 多布斯在这 |
[32:32] | loaded all his money. | 装好了所有的钱 |
[32:33] | – It’s not true. – Let him finish! | -不是这样 -让他说完 |
[32:34] | He loaded his money and his valuables onto the Esmerelda | 他把所有的钱和贵重品都装进了爱丝美拉达号 |
[32:36] | and was planning to run while everyone was still looking for me. | 打算趁所有人都忙着找我的时候逃跑 |
[32:39] | You can’t possibly be buying this. | 你不可能相信这些胡话 |
[32:40] | He’s being hunted by the U.S. authorities. | 他正被美国政府追捕 |
[32:42] | Well, the bureau changed their target | 柯林斯探员一发现 |
[32:43] | when Agent Collins discovered who Dobbs really is. | 多布斯的真实身份 局里就下令改变目标了 |
[32:46] | Who’s that? | 什么身份 |
[32:46] | Robert Macleish, | 罗伯特·麦克利什 |
[32:49] | number four on the FBI’s “most wanted” list. | 位列联邦调查局要犯名单第四名 |
[32:51] | That’s a lie. | 一派胡言 |
[32:52] | And now they’re after both of us. | 现在他们要抓我们两个人了 |
[32:54] | Get him out of here. | 快把这个人弄走 |
[32:55] | Agent Collins is at the compound right now. | 柯林斯探员已经到了 |
[32:56] | – See for yourselves. – Get me out of here. We have a deal. | -你自己看着 -送我离开 我们说好的 |
[32:59] | No sudden moves! | 都不许动 |
[33:00] | Everyone stay calm. | 大家保持冷静 |
[33:01] | Let’s go, guys. | 上吧 伙计们 |
[33:03] | Caffrey. | 卡夫瑞 |
[33:04] | It’s over. | 游戏结束了 |
[33:13] | You got me. | 你赢了 |
[33:18] | Move it, Caffrey. | 走快点 卡夫瑞 |
[33:25] | Everyone has their price. | 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[33:30] | I hope you get everything you deserve. | 愿你得偿所愿 |
[33:32] | I’ll think of you with every dollar I spend. | 我花的每一分钱里都有你的功劳 |
[33:35] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[33:36] | We have a plane to catch. | 我们还要赶飞机呢 |
[34:03] | There’s Macleish. The plan worked. | 麦克利什在那 计划成功了 |
[34:06] | He thinks Collins is after him, too. | 他以为柯林斯也在追他 |
[34:08] | It’s just not his day. | 他今天可不好过 |
[34:10] | Well, he’s had more good ones than he deserves. | 他好日子享受得够多了 |
[34:15] | Last chance. | 最后的机会 |
[34:17] | You can grab a free flight back to new york. | 你可以搭免费飞机回纽约 |
[34:19] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[34:21] | The world beckons. | 世界在召唤我 |
[34:22] | Any particular part? | 有什么想去的地方吗 |
[34:24] | Seriously? Just don’t expect a postcard. | 开玩笑吧 别指望我给你寄明信片 |
[34:35] | Make sure the feds keep the bargain they struck with Neal. | 要让局里信守对尼尔的承诺 |
[34:38] | He trusts you. | 他信任你 |
[34:40] | I will. | 我会的 |
[34:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:56] | Look at this, Neal. | 看啊 尼尔 |
[34:57] | Agent Burke’s been worried about you. | 博尔克探员可一直在担心你呢 |
[34:58] | Traveled all the way here | 大老远不辞辛苦地赶来 |
[34:59] | and almost didn’t get to say goodbye. | 差点连说再见的机会都捞不着 |
[35:02] | – Good to see you again, Peter. – You too. | -再见到你真好 彼得 -我也是 |
[35:05] | Congratulations. You caught him. | 恭喜 你抓到他了 |
[35:07] | Plan on taking him back on my charter? | 要搭我的顺风机回去吗 |
[35:09] | You’re not gonna stop me. | 你阻止不了我 |
[35:11] | No? | 是吗 |
[35:12] | You should know who else is on that plane. | 你真该了解一下还有谁在那架飞机上 |
[35:13] | What are you trying to pull, Burke? | 你想说什么 博尔克 |
[35:15] | Nothing. Henry Dobbs is on that plane. | 没什么 亨利·多布斯也在飞机上 |
[35:18] | Had a feeling he’d be needing a flight. | 我想他需要来次空中旅行 |
[35:20] | I don’t give a damn about Dobbs. | 我才不管多布斯呢 |
[35:21] | I think you do, | 我可不这么认为 |
[35:22] | because “Dobbs” is an alias. | 因为多布斯是一个化名 |
[35:24] | You probably know him by his real name — | 他的真名你肯定有所耳闻 |
[35:25] | Rob Macleish. | 罗伯·麦克利什 |
[35:28] | Dobbs is Robert Macleish? | 多布斯是罗伯特·麦克利什 |
[35:30] | The one and only. | 只此一家 别无分号 |
[35:32] | You play this right, | 搞定这个 |
[35:33] | and you’ve landed the biggest score of your life. | 你能羸得这辈子最漂亮的一仗 |
[35:36] | Robert Macleish is on this plane, right now? | 罗伯特·麦克利什就在这架飞机上吗 |
[35:39] | Yep. | 正是 |
[35:40] | Justice department has been fully briefed. | 司法部门已收到简报 |
[35:42] | There will be cameras and reporters | 一堆的摄影机和记者 |
[35:44] | when we land on the Canary Islands, | 在加那利群岛严阵以待我们的飞机降落 |
[35:46] | which, funny enough, does have extradition. | 有意思的是 那里可是有引渡条款的 |
[35:49] | Now, you can say that you had nothing to do with his capture. | 现在 你可以说你与他的被捕毫无关系 |
[35:53] | Why give Neal all the credit | 为什么要全部归功给尼尔 |
[35:55] | when we’ve gone through all this work to include you? | 明明你的功劳也不小 |
[35:57] | See the part where you, uh, | 看这里 是你 |
[35:58] | secretly recruited me to help you take down Macleish? | 私下叫我帮你抓住麦克利什 |
[36:01] | That’s good thinking. | 英明的主意 |
[36:03] | You set me up. | 你们设计我 |
[36:04] | For the win. | 为了胜利 |
[36:05] | And what do you get out of this, Caffrey? | 那对你又有什么好处呢 卡夫瑞 |
[36:09] | My old desk back. | 要回我的旧座位 |
[36:12] | Well, my job was to bring you back. | 我的工作是把你带回去 |
[36:14] | What happens to you once you’re in the system, | 至于你回去后会怎么样 |
[36:16] | that’s up to the bureau. | 那是局里的事 |
[36:18] | Don’t try it, Dobbs. | 想都别想 多布斯 |
[36:19] | Back away from the door, Macleish. | 回去 麦克利什 |
[36:21] | No more running. | 休想再逃 |
[36:22] | I’m hauling your ass back to New York. | 我要把你拖回纽约了 |
[36:31] | You hear that? | 听见没 |
[36:33] | We’re going home. | 我们回家 |
[36:38] | We’re going home. | 我们回家 |
[36:53] | Should be off the cane in a week. | 应该过一周就能摆脱手杖了 |
[36:55] | You think so? | 你这么认为吗 |
[36:56] | – Maybe. – Yeah. | -也许吧 -是的 |
[36:57] | Caffrey. | 卡夫瑞 |
[37:00] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[37:02] | Thank you, Jones. | 谢谢 琼斯 |
[37:04] | Thank you both for bringing me back. | 谢谢你们俩帮我回家 |
[37:06] | You know, I always thought I’d be the one | 我还一直以为我会是那个 |
[37:07] | to shoot you in the leg. | 开枪射你的腿的人呢 |
[37:11] | Well, there’s always next time. | 下次还有机会 |
[37:14] | Well, I hope you get a “next time.” | 希望下次轮到你 |
[37:15] | What he did, he did for Peter. | 他所做的一切 都是为了彼得 |
[37:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:19] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[37:21] | Looks like you got something special. | 看来你收获不少 |
[37:23] | Aside from the beard. | 除了胡须之外 |
[37:30] | A letter of appreciation. | 一封感谢信 |
[37:32] | I’ll have to get it framed. | 我得把它框起来 |
[37:33] | He’s mad because I denied him the reward money for Macleish. | 他在气我不许他领抓到麦克利什的赏金 |
[37:38] | A medal would have been nice. That’s all I’m saying. | 给枚勋章也好啊 要求又不高 |
[37:40] | Well, you know, speaking of medal, Jones — | 这个嘛 说到勋章 琼斯 |
[37:43] | Yeah, Caffrey. | 对了 卡夫瑞 |
[37:45] | You do get a medal. | 你还真有一勋章 |
[37:52] | And the award for the best foreign capture goes to… | 最佳跨国抓捕奖的得主是 |
[37:55] | Neal Caffrey. | 尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[37:57] | – May I? – Yeah, of course. | -可以吗 -当然 |
[38:04] | Comfortable? | 舒服吗 |
[38:05] | Yeah. Feels like home. | 当然 像家一样温暖 |
[38:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:22] | Ellen. | 爱伦 |
[38:23] | Don’t get up. | 不用起来 |
[38:25] | I’m fine. It’s just annoying. | 没事 就是一点小伤 |
[38:28] | It’s so good to see you, Neal. | 能见到你真好 尼尔 |
[38:30] | You too. | 我也是 |
[38:33] | So, I made the right decision trusting Peter. | 这么说 我相信彼得是对的 |
[38:36] | You’ve always had a pretty good instinct. | 你看人一向很准 |
[38:38] | You too. | 你也是 |
[38:39] | June said she never even considered | 琼说你离开后 她从来没想过 |
[38:41] | renting out your room after you left. | 要把你的房间再租出去 |
[38:43] | Well, she is one of the many reasons | 她是我乐意回来的 |
[38:45] | that I’m glad to be back. | 众多原因之一 |
[38:48] | Want to sit down? Can I get you something? | 坐下好吗 要喝点什么吗 |
[38:51] | The marshals are shipping me off in a few weeks. | 几周后法警就要送我走了 |
[38:56] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[38:57] | Nowhere close, I’m afraid. | 恐怕不近 |
[39:01] | There’s been too much exposure here. | 这里暴露得太厉害了 |
[39:06] | A few weeks, huh? | 只有几周了吗 |
[39:09] | Both of us get another new start. | 我们都可以有新的开始 |
[39:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:16] | I was really hoping we’d have more time together. | 我真希望我们能有更多时间相处 |
[39:18] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[39:23] | Even though I haven’t seen you in a few years, | 虽然我已经几年没见你了 |
[39:24] | you are the closest thing that I have to family. | 你仍然是最像我家人的人 |
[39:28] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[39:29] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[39:31] | They don’t know about our history. | 他们不了解我们的过去 |
[39:34] | They don’t know about my dad. | 他们不了解我的父亲 |
[39:36] | They don’t need to. | 他们不需要了解 |
[39:37] | But I do. | 但我需要 |
[39:41] | That was a long time ago, Neal. | 那是很久以前的事了 尼尔 |
[39:42] | There is no reason to go dredging it up again. | 没必要再旧事重提了 |
[39:46] | Everything I grew up believing was wrong. | 从小到大 我所有的信仰都是错的 |
[39:49] | Everything. | 所有的 |
[39:51] | And I ran before I got to hear the full story. | 我还没有听完真相就逃了 |
[39:53] | I’m not running anymore. | 我不会再逃了 |
[39:55] | I want to know who he was. | 我想知道他是谁 |
[39:58] | Before I leave — | 在我离开之前吧 |
[40:00] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:03] | You promise? | 你保证 |
[40:05] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:07] | But tonight, tell me about the island. | 不过今晚 跟我说说岛上的事 |
[40:11] | Was there a girl? | 是不是遇着女孩子了 |
[40:13] | Yeah, her, uh — her name was Maya. | 是啊 她 她叫玛雅 |
[40:23] | You spoke with Caffrey on the phone. | 你和卡夫瑞通过电话了 |
[40:25] | You had a map with his location circled on it. | 你在地图上标出了他的所在地 |
[40:27] | The board wants to know how that came to pass. | 听证会要了解这是怎么回事 |
[40:30] | Reese, I didn’t aid or abet. | 里斯 我并没有帮忙或教唆 |
[40:33] | I didn’t know where he was, | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[40:34] | so I made the phone call to track him. | 所以我打电话去追踪他 |
[40:37] | Kramer had it out for Caffrey, | 克雷默一直和卡夫瑞过不去 |
[40:38] | And then you, after you helped him return the Raphael. | 还拉斐尔作品的那件事之后 他跟你也杠上了 |
[40:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:42] | Caffrey’s case has risen | 卡夫瑞的案子 |
[40:44] | to the level of deputy director and inspector general, | 已经闹到了副局长和监察长那里 |
[40:46] | And a lot of your work is being put under the microscope. | 你的很多工作都被人刻意放大挑错 |
[40:50] | You were expressly ordered off Neal’s case. | 你被明令禁止碰尼尔的案子 |
[40:53] | You broke the rules. | 你违反了规定 |
[40:54] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[40:55] | And as far as D.C. is concerned, | 在华府看来 |
[40:58] | it was Collins who helped Caffrey bring home Macleish, | 帮卡夫瑞抓回麦克利什的是柯林斯 |
[41:01] | not you. | 而不是你 |
[41:08] | Now that Neal is back, | 现在尼尔回来了 |
[41:10] | I will make sure that both of us | 我会确保我们都 |
[41:11] | stay on the straight and narrow. | 循规蹈矩 |
[41:13] | Afraid we’re past that, Peter. | 恐怕不行 彼得 |
[41:21] | So then Maya tells Dobbs exactly where we were. | 于是玛雅就告诉多布斯我们的准确位置 |
[41:24] | – Really? -Yeah. She was in on it. | -真的吗 -没错 她也参与了 |
[41:25] | It was all part of the plan. | 那也是计划的一部分 |
[41:29] | Everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[41:31] | No. I’ve been reassigned. | 不好 我被调职了 |
[41:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:38] | It means I’m no longer working White Collar. | 意思是 我不在精英调查组工作了 |