| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:26] | Neal, you’ll be running forever. | 尼尔 你要一直逃下去了 | 
| [00:33] | This is a way to set things right. | 这能让一切回到正轨 | 
| [00:37] | We’re going home. | 我们回家 | 
| [00:44] | We’re going home. | 我们回家 | 
| [01:26] | First day back. How you feeling? | 回家第一天 感觉如何 | 
| [01:28] | I’m feeling pretty good. | 感觉好极了 | 
| [01:29] | I can tell. The limp’s about gone. | 看得出来 腿都不瘸了 | 
| [01:31] | There’s still some tension, | 还是有点影响 | 
| [01:32] | but it’s nothing I can’t walk off. | 不过没事 走走就好了 | 
| [01:33] | Picked the right town for it. | 那你可算选对地方了 | 
| [01:35] | Casual stroll is the perfect excuse | 散步的正好可以 | 
| [01:37] | to get reacquainted with New York, | 重新熟悉纽约 | 
| [01:38] | speak the city’s language again. | 再次聆听都市的声音 | 
| [01:42] | What’d the city say there? | 都市这是说什么呢 | 
| [01:43] | “Welcome home.” | “欢迎回家” | 
| [01:45] | When do you sit down with Hughes? | 你什么时候去找休斯谈 | 
| [01:47] | The second we get in. | 一到就去 | 
| [01:49] | I don’t like this. | 这样不对 | 
| [01:50] | Don’t start. | 别提这事了 | 
| [01:51] | I go back to work, | 我回来工作了 | 
| [01:52] | And you’re placed under review and reassigned? | 而你却被审查 被调职了 | 
| [01:54] | I’m sure it’s only temporary. | 我肯定这只是暂时的 | 
| [01:56] | I’m the one who ran. | 逃跑的人是我 | 
| [01:57] | And I’m the one who went after you | 但追你的人是我 | 
| [01:59] | when I was explicitly told not to. | 还是在我被明令禁止的时候 | 
| [02:01] | I don’t know where they’re sending me. | 我不知道他们会派我去哪里 | 
| [02:03] | It could be Organized Crime, VICE, VCU. | 可能是集团犯罪科 风化组 暴力犯罪组 | 
| [02:06] | May not be that bad. | 也许没多糟 | 
| [02:07] | And you’re fine with that? | 那你就无所谓吗 | 
| [02:10] | Well, the timing could be better, I’ll admit. | 我得承认 事情发展得不是时候 | 
| [02:12] | I’m sorry. Was there a better time for this to happen? | 抱歉 这种事几时发生算”是时候”呢 | 
| [02:15] | No, but I was planning on reopening a case, | 都不算 不过我正计划重启一个案子 | 
| [02:17] | and I don’t want anything slipping through the cracks. | 我不想被人钻这个空子溜了 | 
| [02:20] | Maybe I can look into it. | 那让我来查查吧 | 
| [02:22] | It’s complicated, and it’s out of my hands. | 这案子很复杂 而且现在不归我管了 | 
| [02:25] | Take the day off. | 休息一下嘛 | 
| [02:26] | No, no. Come on. Come on. Keep walking. | 不不 来吧 走 | 
| [02:32] | Your new assignment. | 你的新工作 | 
| [02:39] | You’re sending me to the cave? | 你要派我去黑屋 | 
| [02:41] | It’s the evidence warehouse, | 那是证物仓库 | 
| [02:42] | and it’s the best I could do. | 我已经尽力了 | 
| [02:44] | Justice won’t allow you to work active cases | 事情解决之前 法官不允许你 | 
| [02:46] | until they sort it out. | 碰现有的案子 | 
| [02:48] | What about Neal? | 那尼尔呢 | 
| [02:49] | Your team will handle him. | 你的队员看着他 | 
| [02:50] | My caseload? | 我手头的案子呢 | 
| [02:52] | Jones and Berrigan are on it. | 琼斯和伯利根会负责的 | 
| [02:53] | ’cause you know this week — | 你知道这星期… | 
| [02:54] | Yeah, yeah. I know how important it is to you. | 是啊是啊 我知道那对你很重要 | 
| [02:59] | Look, another thing — | 还有一件事 | 
| [03:01] | some of the top brass may be looking for an excuse | 上边有些人想找借口 | 
| [03:04] | to shut you out. | 把你赶走 | 
| [03:05] | Don’t give them one. | 别让他们抓住把柄 | 
| [03:07] | Everybody wants you back here as soon as possible. | 大家都希望你能尽快回来 | 
| [03:09] | So, you know, work the cave. | 所以 在黑屋好好干 | 
| [03:11] | Keep your head down. | 低调点 | 
| [03:13] | – Got it? – I got it. | -明白吗 -我明白 | 
| [03:17] | Evidence. How bad can it be? | 证据室而已 能有多糟呢 | 
| [03:37] | You must be Burke. | 你就是博尔克吧 | 
| [03:39] | You must be Agent Patterson. | 你就是帕特森探员吧 | 
| [03:40] | You can call me Peter. | 你可以叫我彼得 | 
| [03:43] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 | 
| [03:44] | Yeah, I just got the assignment. | 我刚接到任命通知 | 
| [03:46] | Let’s skip the small talk and get to work. | 闲话少说 开始工作吧 | 
| [03:48] | In addition to keeping this place running, | 我要负责这里的运作 | 
| [03:49] | now I’ve got to babysit you | 现在又要看着你 | 
| [03:50] | and file daily reports for your review board. | 填写每日报告递交审查委员会 | 
| [03:53] | Is that really necessary? | 有这个必要吗 | 
| [03:55] | Your orders may have been open for interpretation | 可能在精英调查组对命令可以 | 
| [03:58] | back at white collar, but not here, so get used to it. | 讨价还价 但在这里不行 学着点吧 | 
| [04:00] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [04:05] | You punch in. You punch out. | 上班打卡 下班打卡 | 
| [04:06] | You arrive a minute late, you leave a minute early, | 你迟到一分钟 早退一分钟 | 
| [04:08] | You answer to me — no excuses. | 直接对我报告 别找借口 | 
| [04:09] | Also, if I give you a deadline, | 还有 我规定了任务截止日期 | 
| [04:10] | you make damn sure you meet it. | 你就必须按时完成 | 
| [04:13] | One infraction, it goes in my report. | 有一次违规 我就写到报告上 | 
| [04:15] | I understand. | 明白了 | 
| [04:25] | This is my assignment? | 这就是我的工作 | 
| [04:26] | Fresh batch of hot cellphones. | 刚到的一批手机 | 
| [04:27] | I need you to catalogue them by SIM card. | 按照SIM卡顺序编录好 | 
| [04:30] | No problem. | 没问题 | 
| [04:32] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [04:34] | Bring in the rest of them! | 把剩下的拿过来 | 
| [04:36] | Yes, sir! | 遵命 | 
| [04:41] | Your deadline’s Friday morning. | 截止日期是周五早上 | 
| [04:48] | Welcome to the cave, Burke. | 欢迎来到黑屋 博尔克 | 
| [05:10] | Am I interrupting anything? | 我打扰你了吗 | 
| [05:12] | Neal. What are you doing here? | 尼尔 你来干什么 | 
| [05:13] | Jones and Diana gave me a lunch break. | 琼斯和戴安让我午餐时间休息一下 | 
| [05:15] | I figured you could use one, too. | 我想你大概也需要休息一下 | 
| [05:17] | I’d love one, but I-I got to finish this. | 我也想啊 但是我 我得搞定这些 | 
| [05:20] | All right. | 那好吧 | 
| [05:21] | How’s it, uh… how’s it going for you? | 你这 你这还好吗 | 
| [05:25] | Great. I’ve only got 2,000 more to go. | 好极了 就剩2000个了 | 
| [05:30] | You’re sure you don’t want a break? | 你确定不想休息一下吗 | 
| [05:32] | Yeah, I do want a break. | 我很想休息一下 | 
| [05:34] | You know, I didn’t think I’d have to say this out loud, | 没想到我还需要提醒你这一点 | 
| [05:36] | but no convicted felons in my evidence locker. | 罪犯不能进证据室 | 
| [05:38] | You leave, Caffrey. | 你出去 卡夫瑞 | 
| [05:39] | Just bringing him some take-out, sir. | 就给他带了点外卖 长官 | 
| [05:40] | Well, then I suggest you take it outside. | 那我建议你带到外边去 | 
| [05:43] | Where? | 外边哪里 | 
| [05:43] | The picnic area. | 野餐区 | 
| [05:48] | Sounds nice. | 听起来不错 | 
| [05:49] | The sun is shining. Fresh air. Barbed wire. | 阳光灿烂 空气清新 铁丝横棘 | 
| [05:53] | It all kind of reminds me of… | 让我不禁想起 | 
| [05:55] | – Don’t say it. …- the yard. | -不许说 -大院 | 
| [05:57] | This is not a prison yard. | 这才不是监狱大院呢 | 
| [05:59] | You can’t get French take-out in a prison. | 监狱才没有法国大餐外卖呢 | 
| [06:01] | I got duck confit once. | 我有次就弄到了油封鸭[法国名菜] | 
| [06:02] | Wasn’t take-out, though. | 当然不是外卖 | 
| [06:04] | It was fresh-poached, actually. | 其实是现蒸的 | 
| [06:05] | I’m not in prison, Neal. I’m reassigned. | 我不是在蹲监狱 尼尔 我是被调职 | 
| [06:09] | And I’m not making any waves. | 而且我要乖乖不惹事 | 
| [06:10] | That’s the fastest way out of here. | 就能尽快离开这里了 | 
| [06:12] | Which reminds me — | 这倒提醒我了 | 
| [06:15] | there’s something I want to talk to you about. | 有件事我想跟你谈谈 | 
| [06:20] | Before I gave my statement at your commutation, | 我去你的听证会做陈述之前 | 
| [06:23] | you promised you’d tell me everything. | 你答应会全告诉我 | 
| [06:25] | When I said that, I thought I was gonna be a free man. | 我说的时候 我以为自己就要自由了 | 
| [06:28] | Yeah, but you said it. | 是 但你答应了 | 
| [06:30] | So start talking. | 所以开始说吧 | 
| [06:32] | You already know about my dad. | 你知道我爸的事了 | 
| [06:34] | Yeah, he was a cop. | 他是警察 | 
| [06:36] | He was a corrupt cop. | 他是腐败的警察 | 
| [06:40] | Ellen was his partner. | 爱伦是他的拍档 | 
| [06:41] | Yeah. She also arrested him. | 是的 也是逮捕他的人 | 
| [06:45] | What’d she arrest him for? | 因为什么罪名 | 
| [06:46] | I don’t know everything, all right? | 具体的我也不了解 好吗 | 
| [06:49] | Burke! | 博尔克 | 
| [06:51] | Someone spilled two full cases of seized ink cartridges. | 有人把满满两盒墨盒给弄洒了 | 
| [06:54] | I need you to get inside and clean it up. | 你得进去清理干净 | 
| [06:56] | You said I get an hour for lunch. | 你说过我有一小时的午餐时间 | 
| [06:58] | Well, you were a half-hour late this morning. | 你今天早上迟到了半小时 | 
| [07:00] | This is how you make it up. | 正好补回来 | 
| [07:03] | To be continued. Sunshine needs me. | 下次继续吧 阳光男需要我 | 
| [07:07] | Good luck with that one. Charmer. | 祝你好运 帅哥 | 
| [07:25] | Hey, guys. | 两位好 | 
| [07:28] | What is it, Caffrey? | 怎么了 卡夫瑞 | 
| [07:29] | This morning Peter mentioned | 今天早上彼得提到 | 
| [07:30] | that he’d planned to reopen one of his old investigations. | 他要重启之前的一项调查 | 
| [07:33] | I’d like to see it. | 我想看看 | 
| [07:34] | We already gave you two assignments. | 我们已经给了你两项任务了 | 
| [07:35] | Oh, yeah. Your credit fraud. It’s account takeover. | 对了 你的信用卡欺诈案 是帐户侵占 | 
| [07:37] | Guy’s changing the victims’ mailing addresses over the phone, | 他们通过电话更换了受害人的电邮地址 | 
| [07:40] | then requesting replacement cards. | 然后要求更换新卡 | 
| [07:42] | – And the other one? – Bankruptcy fraud. | -那另一个呢 -破产欺诈 | 
| [07:43] | Primary suspect’s concealing assets | 主犯通过 | 
| [07:45] | through a checking account in his second cousin’s name. | 其远房表亲名下的支票户头隐瞒资产 | 
| [07:48] | Look, it’s my fault Peter’s been reassigned. | 彼得被调职是我的错 | 
| [07:49] | I know that. | 我知道 | 
| [07:51] | The least I can do is try to help solve something | 至少我可以帮他完成一些 | 
| [07:53] | that matters to him. | 他在乎的事 | 
| [07:55] | You sure you want in on this? | 你确定想做吗 | 
| [07:57] | Yeah, let’s see the file. | 对 让我看看档案吧 | 
| [08:00] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [08:06] | Light. | 好轻 | 
| [08:09] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [08:11] | One more. | 还有 | 
| [08:15] | Wow. That’s, uh — that’s one case? | 这都是 都是一个案子的吗 | 
| [08:19] | Yep. Still unsolved. | 对 还没破案 | 
| [08:20] | For how long? | 过了多久 | 
| [08:21] | 20 years. | 二十年 | 
| [08:24] | Guess I got some catching up to do. | 看来我得抓紧补课了 | 
| [08:54] | The bureau’s been after this mystery thief for two decades. | 局里已经追踪了这个神秘罪犯二十年 | 
| [08:57] | Are you up to speed? | 情况你都了解了吗 | 
| [08:58] | All right, his first heist was a securities vault in Bushwick. | 他第一次出手打劫了布什维克区的一个金库 | 
| [09:01] | Got $3 million in cash — one-man job. | 单枪匹马劫走300万现金 | 
| [09:04] | Five years later, | 五年后 | 
| [09:05] | he targeted a region financial bank in the Bronx. | 他瞄上了布朗克斯区的一个商业银行 | 
| [09:08] | Hit it for $5.6 million. | 劫走了560万美元 | 
| [09:10] | Another five years goes by, | 又过了五年 | 
| [09:11] | he robs a Brink’s truck in transit | 他抢劫了布林克安保公司的车 | 
| [09:13] | and makes off with $4 million in bearer bonds. | 带着400万不记名债券跑路了 | 
| [09:15] | And we have no suspects. | 我们连嫌犯都没有 | 
| [09:17] | We know two things, though. | 不过我们掌握了两个情况 | 
| [09:18] | First, he surfaces every five years, | 第一 他每五年作案一次 | 
| [09:20] | almost to the day. | 时间几乎精确到天 | 
| [09:21] | If he sticks to this pattern, | 如果他保持这个作案节奏 | 
| [09:22] | it means he’s gonna pop up sometime this week. | 那意味着他下一次动手就在这星期 | 
| [09:24] | That explains why Peter was so concerned. | 怪不得彼得这么在意 | 
| [09:26] | We got a small window | 这次失手 | 
| [09:27] | before this guy disappears for five more years. | 他就要再销声匿迹五年了 | 
| [09:30] | Five years. | 五年 | 
| [09:32] | He’s waiting for the statute of limitations to pass. | 他是在等诉讼时限过去 | 
| [09:34] | He knows if he ever gets caught, | 他知道就算他被抓 | 
| [09:36] | he can only be charged with one crime. | 也只能以单次罪案起诉他 | 
| [09:37] | No compounded sentences. | 不会数罪并罚 | 
| [09:39] | What’s the second thing we know? | 那第二个情况呢 | 
| [09:40] | At each scene, there was a specific tobacco residue. | 每个犯罪现场 都有一种独特的烟灰 | 
| [09:43] | No print, no fibers, nothing except trace amounts of this. | 没有指纹 没有纤维 只有烟灰 | 
| [09:46] | Turkish Harmony — high-end stuff. | “土耳其和谐牌” 高档货 | 
| [09:48] | Peter made the connection. | 彼得发现了其中的联系 | 
| [09:49] | He was assigned a bank robbery 10 years ago, | 他十年前被派去调查一场银行劫案 | 
| [09:51] | found the tobacco. | 发现了烟灰 | 
| [09:52] | He searched records for hits on the brand afterwards. | 之后 他查遍各种记录确认了烟草品牌 | 
| [09:55] | It’s how he found the patterns in the previous heists. | 这才发现了以往劫案的之间的关联 | 
| [09:57] | After some research, | 经过调查 | 
| [09:58] | he began to think it was all an inside job. | 他开始认为是内部作案 | 
| [10:00] | Says here Peter went undercover at the bank | 这里写着彼得在银行被劫后 | 
| [10:02] | for a few weeks after it was robbed. | 在里面做了几周卧底 | 
| [10:04] | Yeah. Cover I.D. — Peter Morris. | 对 卧底身份 彼得·莫里斯 | 
| [10:06] | He find anything? | 有发现吗 | 
| [10:08] | Well, he’s the expert. You should ask him. | 他是专家 你应该问他 | 
| [10:18] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你这是要去哪儿 | 
| [10:20] | Home. My shift’s over. | 回家 我下班了 | 
| [10:24] | Clock says you have a minute to go. | 时钟表明 你还差一分钟 | 
| [10:27] | Really? ’cause according to my watch — | 是吗 我的表显示… | 
| [10:29] | You’d be leaving early. | 你要早退了 | 
| [10:31] | Which would have to go into my daily report | 就得写在每日报告上 | 
| [10:33] | for your review board. | 递交审查委员会 | 
| [10:46] | – Now you can go. – Have a good night. | -现在你可以走了 -祝你今晚愉快 | 
| [10:50] | Exciting day? | 今天刺激吗 | 
| [10:51] | Well, it’s a thrilling tale | 我有个惊心动魄的故事 | 
| [10:52] | of a man’s battle with carpal tunnel syndrome. | 关于一个男人与腕管综合征的殊死搏斗 | 
| [10:55] | I hate to take you away from that, | 真不忍心打断你 | 
| [10:57] | but I need your expertise. | 但我需要你的专业意见 | 
| [10:58] | You have a new case? | 你有新案子了 | 
| [11:00] | One of Peter Morris’, actually. | 其实是彼得·莫里斯的 | 
| [11:03] | Oh, that was a tricky cover. | 那个掩护身份很巧妙 | 
| [11:05] | I posed as the branch manager’s brother-in-law. | 我假扮成部门经理的妹夫 | 
| [11:08] | Made it look like a favor hire. | 让人看起来像是走后门进去的 | 
| [11:10] | And I gave myself a little rap sheet. | 还给自己添了几笔小小的犯罪记录 | 
| [11:12] | Oh, smart move. | 干得漂亮 | 
| [11:14] | You let your wayward history slip out during conversation, | 在交谈中不经意提到自己的叛逆史 | 
| [11:16] | maybe you find someone like-minded. | 或许就能找到”志同道合”的人 | 
| [11:18] | Yeah, didn’t get any takers or find any suspects. | 对 没人上钩 也没发现嫌疑人 | 
| [11:20] | It’s pretty thin. | 线索太单薄了 | 
| [11:22] | Runway-model thin. | 单薄如T台模特 | 
| [11:23] | But we may be able to get her a sandwich. | 不过 我们可以给这”模特”增点肥 | 
| [11:27] | – You have a lead? – Yes. | -你有线索了 -对 | 
| [11:28] | We ran a search on the national database | 我们在国家数据库搜索了一下 | 
| [11:30] | for Turkish Harmony. | “土耳其和谐牌” | 
| [11:32] | You actually got a hit. | 你还真有线索了 | 
| [11:33] | Two days ago, a water delivery truck was stolen in Jersey. | 两天前 一辆送水车在泽西被劫 | 
| [11:36] | When the locals did their sweep | 当地警方照例做了全面的 | 
| [11:38] | for the usual DNA and fiber samples, | DNA和纤维样本搜集 | 
| [11:40] | They also picked up a few flakes | 他们还从地面上 | 
| [11:41] | of the tobacco from the floor. | 收集到了一些烟灰 | 
| [11:43] | A water delivery truck? | 一辆送水车 | 
| [11:44] | – I know, it’s strange, right? – Yeah. | -我知道 很奇怪 是吧 -没错 | 
| [11:46] | Any thoughts? | 有什么想法 | 
| [11:48] | Yeah. Check out the truck. | 有 检查下车 | 
| [11:50] | But that’s hard to do when it’s in Jersey. | 但案发地点在泽西 那就难办了 | 
| [11:51] | In case you haven’t noticed, I’m in evidence, | 提醒你一声 我在证据室工作 | 
| [11:54] | and you’ve got a radius again. | 而你又被限制了活动半径 | 
| [11:55] | Yeah, right. We can’t go to the truck. | 是啊 我们过不去 | 
| [11:57] | So, Diana made a few phone calls for us. | 所以戴安帮我们打了几个电话 | 
| [12:04] | Had the truck delivered to us. | 把车送过来了 | 
| [12:09] | You’re in evidence now. | 你在证据室工作 | 
| [12:11] | There’s no harm in taking a look, is there? | 看看证物没关系的 对吧 | 
| [12:14] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [12:20] | According to the report, | 报告显示 | 
| [12:22] | the truck was hauled in directly after it was found. | 车一找到就直接拖送过来了 | 
| [12:24] | Meaning the last person to drive it | 就是说最后开车的人 | 
| [12:26] | was the same person who stole it. | 就是偷车贼 | 
| [12:27] | All right, we get inside, maybe we can deduce | 好吧 我们进去看看 或许就能推测出 | 
| [12:29] | the physical characteristics of the suspect — | 嫌疑人的体貌特征 | 
| [12:32] | height at least. | 至少是身高 | 
| [12:32] | Yeah, we get that, we can cross-reference it against | 对 有了这些 就可以拿来交差比对 | 
| [12:35] | the list of bank employees from your undercover stint. | 你卧底时取得的银行雇员名单 | 
| [12:37] | Yeah. One problem — the truck was hot-wired. | 好 还有个问题 车是短路发动的 | 
| [12:40] | We don’t have access to keys. | 我们拿不到钥匙 | 
| [12:42] | Since when do I need keys? | 我几时需要钥匙了 | 
| [12:44] | You don’t. | 那倒是 | 
| [13:07] | All right, just keep that wedged right there. | 好了 就卡在这里 | 
| [13:08] | Not too hard. | 劲别太大 | 
| [13:09] | Be careful. This is still evidence. | 当心点 这还是证物呢 | 
| [13:10] | A little more room. | 多给我些空间 | 
| [13:13] | Yep. | 好 | 
| [13:17] | Got it. | 成了 | 
| [13:25] | What’s the story? | 有什么发现 | 
| [13:27] | I’m 6’2″, and this seat | 我身高188 相比之下 | 
| [13:30] | is way too close to the steering wheel. | 座位调得离方向盘太近了 | 
| [13:32] | So, I’m guessing that our suspect is well under 6′. | 所以我猜嫌犯矮于180 | 
| [13:36] | Maybe 5’9″, 5’10” at the most. | 差不多174 最多178 | 
| [13:47] | What do you have? | 有什么发现 | 
| [13:48] | Well, according to the report, | 根据报告显示 | 
| [13:49] | there were three water bottles missing. | 车上丢失了三个水桶 | 
| [13:51] | Yeah. He delivered them somewhere. | 他送到别处去了 | 
| [13:52] | Well, maybe. | 或许吧 | 
| [13:55] | I’m more interested in how they were moved. | 我更感兴趣的是 怎么送的 | 
| [14:01] | There we go. Use the hand truck. | 有了 用手推车 | 
| [14:03] | Which he would have had to bring back | 就是说 他得自己把手推车 | 
| [14:05] | to the truck himself… | 搬回车上 | 
| [14:06] | and tie up. | 然后绑上 | 
| [14:10] | Left over right. | 左上右下 | 
| [14:11] | Left over right. Our suspect is left-handed. | 左上右下 嫌犯是左撇子 | 
| [14:14] | – Yep. – Okay. | -没错 -好 | 
| [14:15] | We’re on the lookout for a 5’9″ lefty | 我们在寻找一个身高174的左撇子 | 
| [14:19] | who enjoys the occasional smoke. | 还喜欢偶尔抽根烟 | 
| [14:21] | It’s a start. | 开局不错 | 
| [14:27] | I do not know how much longer I can work in evidence. | 我不知道自己还能在证据室忍多久 | 
| [14:31] | Just cataloging phones and boxing up evidence | 成天登记电话 打包证据 | 
| [14:34] | and filing endless paperwork. | 填写没完没了的文件 | 
| [14:37] | Do they know how many criminals you’ve taken off the street? | 他们知道你抓了多少罪犯吗 | 
| [14:40] | I think it’s the one I left on the street that’s the problem. | 我放走的那个 才是问题所在 | 
| [14:49] | Give me a second. | 稍等 | 
| [14:57] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操就到 | 
| [14:59] | Neal, it’s late. | 尼尔 很晚了 | 
| [15:02] | Sure. Come on in. | 没关系 快请进 | 
| [15:03] | We got him. | 找到了 | 
| [15:04] | What? | 什么 | 
| [15:05] | Oh, hey, Elizabeth. | 你好伊丽莎白 | 
| [15:06] | Hey. Enough chit-chat. | 你好 闲话少说 | 
| [15:07] | Who is it? | 是谁 | 
| [15:08] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [15:09] | DMV records show that seven of | 车管局资料显示 | 
| [15:11] | your old bank “co-workers”are between 5’10” And 6′, | 你的银行同事中有七位身高在178到183之间 | 
| [15:14] | but only one is a lefty. | 但只有一个是左撇子 | 
| [15:17] | How do you know? DMV doesn’t ask. | 你怎么知道的 车管局又不记录这个 | 
| [15:19] | The signature. | 看签名 | 
| [15:20] | When left-handed people sign their name, | 左撇子签名时 | 
| [15:21] | their palms often smudge the ink. | 手掌常常会把墨水蹭脏 | 
| [15:23] | David Cook. | 大卫·库克 | 
| [15:26] | -After 10 years, I have a suspect. -Yeah. | -十年了 终于有嫌犯了 -没错 | 
| [15:29] | And now we have less than a week | 现在我们还有不到一周的时间 | 
| [15:30] | to figure out where he’s gonna strike next. | 找出他下一个下手目标 | 
| [15:41] | Do you recognize him? | 你认得他吗 | 
| [15:42] | David Cook was a bank teller I met while undercover. | 我在银行卧底时 大卫·库克是柜台出纳员 | 
| [15:46] | I didn’t like him. | 我不喜欢他 | 
| [15:47] | Any particular reason? | 为什么 | 
| [15:48] | He was a Mets fan. | 他是大都会棒球队的粉丝 | 
| [15:49] | Me being a die-hard Yankee fan, | 而我是洋基队死忠粉 | 
| [15:52] | we went at it a few times. | 和他争辩过几次 | 
| [15:54] | Type “A” kind of guy? | A型性格 | 
| [15:55] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [15:58] | What does he want with a water delivery truck? | 他要送水车做什么呢 | 
| [16:03] | The bureau will figure it out. | 局里会搞清楚的 | 
| [16:04] | No, no, no, no. We have come this close | 不 我们能走到这一步 | 
| [16:06] | because of you, Peter. | 是你的功劳 彼得 | 
| [16:06] | Yeah, and if you need any advice, I’m always around. | 你如果需要指点 我随时恭候 | 
| [16:09] | Great. I want some advice. | 很好 我需要指点 | 
| [16:12] | How do we catch Cook? | 我们怎么抓住库克 | 
| [16:16] | Competition, like I said. | 如我所说 竞争 | 
| [16:18] | He never delegated any of his work at the bank, | 他在银行从不把工作授权给他人 | 
| [16:20] | like he had to do it himself. | 就像非他不可 | 
| [16:22] | Oh, a control freak. | 控制狂 | 
| [16:23] | He never mentioned family. | 他也从不提家里的事 | 
| [16:25] | Probably avoids emotional connections. | 多半是逃避情感联系 | 
| [16:27] | That makes it tough to get to him. | 那他很难被接近 | 
| [16:30] | Cook did have routines. | 库克遵循惯例 | 
| [16:32] | He hit the gym every day, was always on time to work, | 他每天去健身房 总是按时上班 | 
| [16:36] | and he always took his lunch at the same deli. | 而且总是从同一家店买午餐 | 
| [16:38] | – Creature of habit. – Yeah. | -习惯性动物 -对 | 
| [16:40] | So find his latest habits. | 去找出他最近的习惯 | 
| [16:42] | Ask Hughes to get ’round-the-clock eyes on him. | 让休斯派人24小时盯住他 | 
| [16:46] | We’re gonna catch this guy. | 我们会抓住这家伙的 | 
| [16:49] | Keep me posted. | 随时向我汇报进展 | 
| [16:51] | You know where you can find me. | 你知道哪里能找到我 | 
| [16:52] | All right! | 明白 | 
| [17:05] | Good news. | 好消息 | 
| [17:06] | Hughes approved your idea for surveillance on Cook. | 休斯批准了你监视库克的想法 | 
| [17:08] | We already got eyes on him. | 我们已经有人盯着他了 | 
| [17:10] | He’s got a weekly squash game at the Soho Health Club. | 他每周都去苏豪健身俱乐部打壁球 | 
| [17:13] | I didn’t peg him for a squash guy. | 我可没看出来他喜欢玩壁球呢 | 
| [17:14] | Well, you haven’t seen him in 10 years. | 你都十年没见过他了 | 
| [17:16] | Apparently he traded his love of the Mets | 显然他把对大都会队的爱转移到了 | 
| [17:18] | for a more upscale sport. | 更高端的运动上 | 
| [17:19] | I like the guy even less now. | 越发不喜欢这家伙了 | 
| [17:21] | Nobody trades up from baseball. | 没有比棒球更高端的运动 | 
| [17:22] | Is that a private call, Burke? | 你在讲私人电话吗 博尔克 | 
| [17:23] | I-it’ll be done in a second. | 一秒钟就好 | 
| [17:25] | Second’s up! | 一秒钟到了 | 
| [17:26] | The only phone I want to see in your hand | 你唯一应该拿的电话 | 
| [17:27] | is the one you’re filing away. You got it? | 是要你存档的那些 明白吗 | 
| [17:33] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 | 
| [17:37] | I’ll keep you posted. | 我会汇报进展 | 
| [17:39] | Thank you. | 谢了 | 
| [17:50] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 | 
| [17:51] | Oh…nothing. That’s the problem. | 没事干 这就是问题所在 | 
| [17:54] | Then what are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么呢 | 
| [17:56] | Go out there. | 去吧 | 
| [17:59] | Well, nice as that sounds, | 听起来虽然不错 | 
| [18:01] | I’m on very strict orders now. | 可我现在有严命在身 | 
| [18:03] | Yes, you’re off-duty, but you still have a badge. | 是 你下班了 可你的警徽还在 | 
| [18:06] | Well, technically, yes. | 严格说起来 没错 | 
| [18:08] | What rule would you be breaking? | 那你又能违反什么规定 | 
| [18:10] | None of them yet, but this case — I got to — | 是不违规 可这案子 我得 | 
| [18:13] | Honey, I know how important this is for you. | 亲爱的 我知道这案子对你多重要 | 
| [18:14] | So go be a part of it. | 所以快去办案吧 | 
| [18:16] | I want to. | 我也想啊 | 
| [18:18] | I know. So see it through. | 我知道 所以你要坚持到底 | 
| [18:21] | You’re an FBI agent, Peter Burke. | 你是联调局探员 彼得·博尔克 | 
| [18:24] | Go get your job back. | 去拿回你的工作 | 
| [18:35] | Okay, we’re live. | 好 我们连上线了 | 
| [18:36] | Cook should be inside any minute now. | 库克马上就会进去了 | 
| [18:39] | Who are you texting? | 你给谁发短信呢 | 
| [18:40] | Peter. I’m keeping him posted. | 彼得 我正在向他汇报进展 | 
| [18:43] | Thanks for the update. | 感谢你的汇报 | 
| [18:44] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 | 
| [18:46] | Was out for a walk and saw a suspicious van. | 人家出来散个步 发现可疑车辆 | 
| [18:48] | Wanted to know if there was | 于是上来看看 | 
| [18:50] | any illegal activity going on inside. | 里边是否有非法活动 | 
| [18:52] | Just a convict and an FBI agent watching TV. | 只是某罪犯和联调探员看电视罢了 | 
| [18:54] | Get in here. | 进来吧 | 
| [18:57] | Anything decent on the tube? | 拍到好东西没 | 
| [18:58] | We’re wired into the health club’s closed-circuit cameras. | 我们切入了健身俱乐部的闭路监视器 | 
| [19:00] | Only blind spots are the locker rooms. | 更衣室是唯一的盲点 | 
| [19:02] | That’s him. | 是他 | 
| [19:08] | Oh, you catch that? | 你看到没 | 
| [19:09] | He’s being protective of that bag. | 他非常小心他的包 | 
| [19:10] | Curious what’s inside? | 好奇里面装的是啥 | 
| [19:12] | I’d be lying if I said no. | 说不好奇是骗人的 | 
| [19:14] | How about we find out? | 进去看看怎么样 | 
| [19:17] | Wouldn’t it be nice if Cook ran into his old friend Peter Morris? | 库克与老友彼得·莫里斯意外重逢多好啊 | 
| [19:20] | No. | 不行 | 
| [19:21] | What? You were busted for larceny. | 怎么了 你犯了盗窃罪 | 
| [19:23] | We’re about to bust him for larceny. | 我们正准备以盗窃罪逮捕他 | 
| [19:24] | You two have a lot to talk about. | 你俩有共同语言啊 | 
| [19:27] | What would I even say to him? | 我要跟他聊什么啊 | 
| [19:29] | You can ask him if he’s stolen | 你可以问问他最近 | 
| [19:30] | any water delivery trucks lately. | 有没有偷送水车呀 | 
| [19:31] | Good. Subtle. | 很好很委婉 | 
| [19:34] | Or… “How about a game?” | 或者 来场比赛如何 | 
| [19:38] | It’s been a while since I played squash. | 我不玩壁球好多年了 | 
| [19:40] | Well, I hear it’s like riding a bike. | 我听说壁球如自行车 会了就忘不了 | 
| [19:42] | From who? | 谁说的 | 
| [19:43] | I’m sure that someone… said that once. | 反正是 有人说过 | 
| [19:46] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 好吧 | 
| [19:49] | I’d need some workout gear. | 我需要运动装备 | 
| [19:50] | Shouldn’t be a problem. | 小菜一碟 | 
| [19:52] | This shirt’s kind of itchy. | 衣服穿着有点痒 | 
| [19:54] | It was all the pro shop had. | 体育专卖店就只有这种了 | 
| [19:55] | Next time I spend 90 bucks for a pair of sweats, | 下次再让我花90大洋买件运动服 | 
| [19:58] | I’d better get a free TV with them. | 最好附送一台电视机 | 
| [20:00] | Come on, this place is nice. | 别这样 这地方挺好 | 
| [20:02] | In fact, I’m thinking of joining. | 老实说 我都在考虑要不要加入了 | 
| [20:04] | You get plenty of exercise. | 你锻炼够充足了 | 
| [20:05] | It has its benefits. | 有益身心嘛 | 
| [20:07] | Yeah. So does flight from prosecution. | 是啊 犯罪跑路还有益呢 | 
| [20:10] | Good cardio. | 绝佳的有氧运动 | 
| [20:12] | Bring it! Yeah! | 放马过来 | 
| [20:18] | He’s not messing around. | 他可不是来做做样子的 | 
| [20:21] | No, I told you — Cook’s competitive. | 我说过 库克很好胜 | 
| [20:23] | Good. Use that to keep him busy. | 很好 利用这点缠住他 | 
| [20:26] | When you catch up, ask him how’s he’s doing. | 你过去搭话 问他近况如何 | 
| [20:28] | Whatever he says, | 不管他回答什么 | 
| [20:29] | casually imply you’re doing a little better. | 都随意地暗示你比他过得好 | 
| [20:31] | If he’s making money, you’re making a little more. | 他要是赚了钱 你比他赚得多 | 
| [20:32] | If he drives a Beemer, you drive a Ferrari. | 他要是开宝马 你就开法拉利 | 
| [20:34] | You want me to challenge him. | 你要我挑战他 | 
| [20:35] | Yeah, he’ll try to one-up you. | 没错 他会想要胜过你 | 
| [20:37] | He won’t be able to help himself. | 他控制不了 | 
| [20:38] | You’ll be on that court in no time. | 要不了多久你就得上场打球了 | 
| [20:40] | Then what? | 然后呢 | 
| [20:42] | Try not to lose too fast. Good luck. | 输慢一点 祝你好运 | 
| [21:03] | I’m telling you — you got to work on your backhand, man. | 我说 你得好好练一下反手了 | 
| [21:06] | You’re quick, but, uh… ground strokes, baby. | 你速度很快 不过 弹地球差点 | 
| [21:09] | Better luck next time, friend. | 祝你下次好运 伙计 | 
| [21:12] | Dave? Dave Cook? | 大卫 大卫·库克 | 
| [21:17] | Peter Morris. We worked together. | 彼得·莫里斯 我们共事过 | 
| [21:19] | Region financial. Been a while. | 在区商业银行 好久不见 | 
| [21:22] | Yeah. Yeah. How you been? | 没错 你怎么样 | 
| [21:24] | Great. Yourself? | 挺好 你呢 | 
| [21:26] | Great. Actually, beyond great. | 挺好 其实是超级好 | 
| [21:31] | I didn’t know you played. | 我不知道你还玩壁球呢 | 
| [21:32] | Yeah, when I can get a game. | 是啊 有机会就来 | 
| [21:34] | I’ve still got the court. | 我包的场还有 | 
| [21:37] | Terrific. | 好极了 | 
| [21:54] | Been a while since I left the bank. | 我离开银行很久了 | 
| [21:56] | What have you been doing since? | 后来做什么了 | 
| [21:57] | I was gonna ask you the same. | 我也想问你呢 | 
| [21:59] | Started my own little business — | 做点小生意 | 
| [22:01] | import/export trade. | 进出口买卖 | 
| [22:05] | Profitable. | 挺有赚头 | 
| [22:06] | Funny. I started my own business, too. | 真巧 我也做了点生意 | 
| [22:10] | Small financial firm. | 小型财务公司 | 
| [22:11] | Financial firm? | 财务公司吗 | 
| [22:13] | Last time I saw you, you were mopping floors! | 上次我见你的时候 你还是小职员一个 | 
| [22:17] | Hard to get hired when you got a record. | 有案底工作就难找了 | 
| [22:19] | That’s some initiative. | 这也是动力啊 | 
| [22:32] | You could say I took some time out, educated myself. | 只能说我花了点时间 进修了一下 | 
| [22:37] | I tell you what, since we’re both doing so well, | 这样吧 既然我们过得都不错 | 
| [22:40] | how about a little friendly wager? | 不如来点小赌怡情怎么样 | 
| [22:41] | Okay. | 好啊 | 
| [22:43] | Winner takes a grand from the loser? | 输的人给赢的人一千块 | 
| [22:47] | A grand? | 一千吗 | 
| [22:49] | That a problem? | 有问题吗 | 
| [22:51] | No, no. But let’s make it 2. | 没有 干脆赌两千吧 | 
| [22:53] | 2? | 两千 | 
| [22:55] | Not 3? | 不来三千吗 | 
| [22:59] | You’re right. Let’s make it an even 5. | 说的对 不如就来个五千吧 | 
| [23:01] | You’re on. | 就这么定了 | 
| [23:03] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [23:25] | Hidden camera? | 隐蔽摄像头 | 
| [23:29] | Water-cooler talk. | 饮水机边闲聊 | 
| [23:39] | You all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [23:40] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 | 
| [23:43] | Come on. Move. | 拜托 让开 | 
| [23:45] | My shoulder’s acting up. | 肩膀有点受伤了 | 
| [23:47] | I’ve got an ice pack in the locker room. | 我储物柜里有冰袋 | 
| [23:51] | Is that your rotator cuff? | 是肩袖的地方吗 | 
| [23:53] | Eh, yeah. I pulled it before. It’s not a problem. | 是啊 我之前就伤过 没事的 | 
| [23:56] | You should be careful, much more careful! | 你应该小心点 多加小心 | 
| [24:10] | Where’s your locker? | 你的储物柜在哪儿 | 
| [24:10] | It’s just around here. Come on. | 就在这儿 来吧 | 
| [24:19] | You sure you don’t want me to get someone | 你确定不用我找人 | 
| [24:20] | to take a look at that shoulder? | 帮你看看肩膀吗 | 
| [24:21] | What’d I tell you? It’s not a problem. | 我不是说了 没事 | 
| [24:25] | Shame we didn’t get to finish. | 可惜没比出结果 | 
| [24:27] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 是啊 就是 | 
| [24:29] | You know, I’m always up for round 2. | 我随时可以打第二回合 | 
| [24:31] | That was barely a round 1. | 第一回合都没完呢 | 
| [24:37] | Can’t find that pack? | 找不到冰袋了吗 | 
| [24:38] | It’s probably in my bag. | 大概在我包里 | 
| [24:47] | You don’t want to do that. | 你这样不对 | 
| [24:50] | I just remembered — | 我刚想起来 | 
| [24:50] | you’re supposed to use heat on an injury like that, not ice. | 这种伤应该热敷 而不是用冰块 | 
| [24:53] | Yeah, I read it somewhere. Heat. Heat. | 我之前在哪儿读过 热敷 热敷 | 
| [24:57] | Well, I don’t have a heat pack. | 我可没有热敷包 | 
| [24:59] | Yeah, well, that’s fine. | 没关系 | 
| [25:00] | They’ve got them in the pro shop. | 专卖店里就有卖的 | 
| [25:01] | You can get one on the way out. | 你回去的时候可以买一个 | 
| [25:03] | Heat. | 热敷 | 
| [25:06] | Hey! You’ve got green dots in your locker. | 你储物柜里有绿点球 | 
| [25:08] | Can I borrow one? I’m always out. | 能借我一个吗 我总是找不到 | 
| [25:17] | Keep it. | 送你了 | 
| [25:19] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [25:20] | As a reminder that we have some unfinished business. | 留着提醒你我们胜负未定 | 
| [25:22] | I’m around for a rematch anytime you want. | 我随时恭候你再来一局 | 
| [25:24] | Yeah, you better be good for it. | 那你得好好准备了 | 
| [25:26] | Oh, believe me, once I start something, | 相信我 只要我开始了一件事 | 
| [25:28] | I always like to see it through. | 我就会坚持到底 | 
| [25:30] | What was so fascinating | 什么东西那么吸引你 | 
| [25:32] | you had to force me into a game of hot potato? | 要逼得我手忙脚乱 | 
| [25:34] | Cook has a live feed running on his PDA. | 库克的掌上电脑里有实况图像 | 
| [25:37] | Micro camera with a hidden transmitter. | 微型摄像机和隐蔽式发射器 | 
| [25:39] | Guess where it’s hidden. | 猜猜藏在哪儿 | 
| [25:41] | Inside water-cooler. | 饮水机里 | 
| [25:43] | That explains the stolen truck. | 所以要偷那辆车 | 
| [25:45] | He used it to impersonate a delivery man | 他用来假扮送水工 | 
| [25:47] | and plant the camera somewhere. | 趁机安装摄像机 | 
| [25:48] | Yeah, that’s smart. | 没错 聪明之举 | 
| [25:49] | The live feed allows him to study his marks in real time. | 实况图像让他可以随时踩点 | 
| [25:52] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 | 
| [25:53] | A diamond shop. I didn’t get the name. | 一家钻石店 我没看到名字 | 
| [25:55] | But I got a close-enough look to sketch out the floor plan. | 但镜头够近 我可以画出平面图 | 
| [25:57] | I’m gonna go back to the office and draw one up. | 我这就回办公室画出来 | 
| [25:59] | Peter and I will start narrowing targets from his place. | 我和彼特去他家缩小搜索目标 | 
| [26:01] | You can coordinate with me from the office. | 你可以在办公室跟我们协调同步 | 
| [26:05] | Six diamond stores in Manhattan | 曼哈顿有六家钻石店 | 
| [26:07] | are supplied by Ram’s water delivery. | 由拉姆供水公司负责 | 
| [26:09] | Cook could hit one of these any second now. | 库克可以随时袭击其中某家 | 
| [26:11] | Then he disappears again. | 然后再消失 | 
| [26:12] | – Neal, did you e-mail the sketch? – Yeah. Sent. | -尼尔 草图发出来了吗 -发了 | 
| [26:15] | Making any progress? | 有进展吗 | 
| [26:16] | We’re getting somewhere. Thanks, honey. | 正在查 谢谢 亲爱的 | 
| [26:18] | – Ah, Don’t tell me that. – That doesn’t sound good. | -别这样 -听上去不太妙 | 
| [26:21] | Jones, what’s up? | 琼斯 怎么了 | 
| [26:22] | Okay. Keep searching. | 好的 继续查 | 
| [26:24] | Cook just ducked surveillance. | 库克刚甩掉了监视 | 
| [26:25] | Team one lost him in the subway about 15 minutes ago, | 第一小组大概15分钟前在地铁跟丢了 | 
| [26:27] | But they said it looked like he was trying to go dark. | 他们说他好像要去黑市 | 
| [26:30] | He’s pulling the job. | 他在招揽生意 | 
| [26:32] | This is happening tonight. | 他今晚就要下手了 | 
| [26:33] | All right, we need to figure this out now. | 我们必须现在就弄清楚目标 | 
| [26:35] | You guys have that list? | 你们手上有表吧 | 
| [26:37] | Yeah, I got it. | 是的 有 | 
| [26:38] | All right, well, we can cross off Toback’s. | 好吧 我们可以跳过托百客 | 
| [26:39] | Christie and I went ring shopping there, | 克里斯蒂和我去那儿挑过戒指 | 
| [26:41] | and this isn’t what it looked like. | 看上去不一样 | 
| [26:42] | Plus, their security system is top-notch. | 而且 他们的安保系统一流 | 
| [26:44] | You scoped out their security? | 你琢磨人家的安保系统 | 
| [26:45] | Ring shopping’s not really my thing. | 挑戒指真的不是我的菜 | 
| [26:47] | All right, you can also cross off Davis, | 你们也可以跳过戴维斯 | 
| [26:49] | Smith Brothers, and Solitaire and Sons. | 史密斯兄弟和沙利泰父子 | 
| [26:51] | I’d recognize the interiors. | 我见过内部结构 | 
| [26:52] | Because you cased them out? | 因为你研究过吗 | 
| [26:53] | Ring shopping’s not really my thing. | 挑戒指真的不是我的菜 | 
| [26:55] | All right, that leaves us with two — | 好吧 现在就剩两家了 | 
| [26:56] | Midtown Jewelry Appraisers and Crowder Diamonds. | 中心珠宝评估和克劳德珠宝 | 
| [26:59] | That’s Crowder Diamonds. | 那就是克劳德珠宝 | 
| [27:01] | I took a client to Midtown Jewelers last month. | 我上个月带一个客户去过中心珠宝 | 
| [27:02] | They have two long cases of merchandise. | 他们有两长条货物架 | 
| [27:04] | No vault in sight. Definitely not like that. | 看不到保险库 绝对不是这样的 | 
| [27:07] | Honey, I have to — | 亲爱的 我得… | 
| [27:08] | You got to go. Good luck. | 你得走了 祝你好运 | 
| [27:10] | I’ll let the teams know the target. | 我去通知各小队目标 | 
| [27:11] | Hopefully we can intercept. | 希望我们能阻止他 | 
| [27:12] | Yeah, we’re on our way. | 好 我们马上去 | 
| [27:14] | You ride separate. I’ll follow. | 你先走 我随后就到 | 
| [27:17] | I’m just an observer. | 我只是观察员身份 | 
| [27:22] | Just give me a call if anything turns up, okay? | 有问题打我电话 好吗 | 
| [27:32] | What happened? | 出什么事了 | 
| [27:34] | Place was hit 20 minutes ago. | 这地方20分钟前遭袭 | 
| [27:36] | No sign of Cook? | 没有库克的行踪吗 | 
| [27:37] | Preliminary forensics shows a clean crime scene, so far. | 初步取证没有找到任何痕迹 目前是这样 | 
| [27:43] | And it’ll stay that way. | 以后也就这样了 | 
| [27:45] | All right. Stay here. | 好吧 待在这儿 | 
| [27:47] | – Keep me posted. – Peter. | -随时向我汇报进展 -彼特 | 
| [27:48] | I can’t be here. | 我不能待在这儿 | 
| [27:51] | I shouldn’t have come in the first place. | 我一开始就不该来 | 
| [28:14] | Yes! | 太好了 | 
| [28:15] | It’s all in the strategy, my friends. | 尽在策略中 朋友们 | 
| [28:20] | I’m gonna sit this round out, | 这局我先不玩 | 
| [28:22] | let someone else win some tugriks. | 让别人也赢点图格里克[蒙古货币] | 
| [28:29] | Back so soon? | 这么快就回来了 | 
| [28:31] | Well, no man is an island. | 没有人是一座孤岛 | 
| [28:31] | 英国玄学派诗人约翰·多恩的布道词 海明威《战地钟声》的主题 | |
| [28:33] | And you’re clean-shaven. | 你还把胡子刮干净了 | 
| [28:34] | You have retired from retirement. | 你从退休生活中退休了 | 
| [28:36] | I can come and go as I please. | 进退随心所欲 | 
| [28:38] | Plus, as the man behind many a curtain, | 而且 做惯了幕后智囊 | 
| [28:40] | I found myself… | 我感觉自己 | 
| [28:42] | lacking a reliable… front. | 少了幕前人员 | 
| [28:47] | So you’re saying I’m your front man? | 你是说 我是你的幕前人员 | 
| [28:49] | Good partnerships are hard to find. | 知音寥寥 基友难觅 | 
| [28:53] | Who are your friends? | 你的这些朋友是谁 | 
| [28:54] | Just some fellow travelers on this journey we call life. | 人生旅途中的数名旅伴而已 | 
| [28:57] | Yeah, they like my ice wines. | 他们挺喜欢我的冰葡萄酒啊 | 
| [28:59] | Well, they are from colder climes. | 他们来自寒冷的地方嘛 | 
| [29:02] | What’s the game? | 在玩什么游戏 | 
| [29:03] | No idea, but I’m very good at it. | 不知道 不过我可擅长了 | 
| [29:07] | Deal me in. | 算我一个 | 
| [29:11] | The treasure? | 宝藏呢 | 
| [29:13] | It’s safe. How’s the suit? | 安全得很 猫咪探员呢 | 
| [29:17] | I take it he returned from our balmy tropics | 那他是从我们宜人的热带地区回来 | 
| [29:20] | to much harsher weather? | 转去”冷”宫了吧 | 
| [29:21] | He’s been relegated to the bureau’s storage warehouse. | 他被调职去局里的证物仓库了 | 
| [29:25] | Endless cages filled with contraband? | 一望无际的禁品天堂 | 
| [29:28] | It’s not as nice as it sounds. | 没你说得那么美好 | 
| [29:29] | He’s stuck itemizing cargo crates of stolen cellphones. | 他忙着归档一堆的失窃手机 | 
| [29:33] | It’s my fault he’s in this spot. | 都是我害的 | 
| [29:34] | I need to get him out of it. | 我得把他救出来 | 
| [29:35] | Solving this latest case will help. | 破了最近这案子就能帮到他 | 
| [29:37] | – What’s involved? – Stolen diamonds. | -什么案子 -失窃钻石 | 
| [29:41] | We had a suspect, but he’s gone underground. | 我们有嫌犯 但他销声匿迹了 | 
| [29:43] | Has he liquidated yet? | 他销赃了吗 | 
| [29:44] | By the time the FBI finds his fence, | 等联调局查到他的销赃人 | 
| [29:47] | those gems will be long gone. | 珠宝早被卖去不知何方了 | 
| [29:49] | Well, who needs the fuzz when you have me? | 有我在 要条子干嘛呢 | 
| [29:55] | It’s good to have you back. | 你回来真好 | 
| [30:07] | Neal. What’s going on? | 尼尔 怎么了 | 
| [30:09] | – It’s about Cook. – Figured. | -库克的事 -猜到了 | 
| [30:11] | I’m going over all the evidence, | 我在查看所有的证据 | 
| [30:12] | trying to find something we might have overlooked. | 努力寻找我们之前遗漏的地方 | 
| [30:14] | That won’t be necessary. | 不必了 | 
| [30:16] | I’ve got an idea that will help you catch him. | 我能帮你逮到他 | 
| [30:17] | You mean help the bureau catch him. | 是帮局里逮到他 | 
| [30:19] | No. It has to be you and you alone. | 不 是你 是有你 | 
| [30:21] | It’s the only way my plan works. | 否则计划就行不通了 | 
| [30:24] | This is not my assignment anymore. | 这已经不是我的案子了 | 
| [30:26] | I can’t disobey orders. | 我不能违背命令 | 
| [30:27] | Well, that’s the best part. You don’t have to. | 最妙的就是 你根本用不着 | 
| [30:30] | Look, Peter, we can wait another five years to catch this guy, | 彼得 我们可以多等五年 | 
| [30:33] | or we can take him down tomorrow. | 或者明天就将他缉捕归案 | 
| [30:34] | It’s your call. | 你决定吧 | 
| [30:40] | What’s the plan? | 什么计划 | 
| [30:41] | This is Cook’s fence — Rina Oaks. | 她是库克的销赃人 瑞娜·欧克斯 | 
| [30:43] | I was able to track her down using a reliable street contact. | 一位道上的兄弟帮我找到了她 | 
| [30:46] | Do I know any of these “reliable street contacts”? | 我认识这些”道上的兄弟”吗 | 
| [30:49] | You’d probably prefer not to. | 还是别认识了 | 
| [30:51] | I’m sure. | 我想也是 | 
| [30:52] | Cook is a competitive guy. | 库克非常好胜 | 
| [30:54] | What if we give him a little competition | 不如我们给他点挑战 | 
| [30:56] | that puts him directly in our sights? | 逼他直接露面如何 | 
| [30:59] | I’m listening. | 接着说 | 
| [31:00] | Your cover as Peter Morris is perfect. | 你的卧底身份彼得·莫里斯非常完美 | 
| [31:02] | He already thinks you’re a convicted criminal. | 他已经当你是同道罪犯了 | 
| [31:04] | What if you, uh, discovered | 他要是发现 | 
| [31:06] | one of his contacts in the underworld? | 你跟他的人有所接触 | 
| [31:07] | Someone like Rina? | 比如说 瑞娜 | 
| [31:08] | If we can convince Cook | 如果我们能让库克相信 | 
| [31:09] | you found out about his fence and are making a better offer… | 你找到他的销赃人 还愿意提供更好的货 | 
| [31:12] | We draw him out. | 他就会现身 | 
| [31:12] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [31:13] | He barges in when I’m making the deal. | 我跟瑞娜交易的时候他一出面 | 
| [31:15] | We have people in place to bring them both down. | 我们的人就可以一举将他们拿下 | 
| [31:17] | The bureau gets a double win, | 局里一箭双雕 | 
| [31:18] | and you’re back in their good graces. | 你也能凯旋归来 | 
| [31:22] | It’s a nice idea. | 这主意的确很好 | 
| [31:23] | But I have to report to evidence at 9:00 A.M. tomorrow. | 但我明早九点还得去证据室干活 | 
| [31:26] | Good thing I made your appointment with Rina for 8:00. | 因此我跟瑞娜约了明早八点 | 
| [31:29] | All right. We’d need real stones | 好吧 但我们还要有真货 | 
| [31:31] | to convince Rina that I am a legitimate competition. | 瑞娜才会相信我是个够格的竞争者 | 
| [31:39] | I didn’t steal them. Courtesy of June. | 不是我偷的 琼的好意 | 
| [31:41] | The canary is worth half a million. | 这颗黄钻价值五十万 | 
| [31:43] | The royal blue is worth another half million. | 这颗蓝钻也价值五十万 | 
| [31:46] | And the pink’s worth $700,000. | 这颗粉钻价值七十万 | 
| [31:48] | Wow. I had no idea June — | 真没想到琼这么… | 
| [31:50] | Yeah, she does okay. | 是啊 她不错 | 
| [31:51] | So these two make up an additional 1.2. | 光这两颗就价值大概120万了 | 
| [31:54] | But Cook has now over $4 million. | 但库克手上有400万的货呢 | 
| [31:56] | Well, these should make you more appealing than Cook. | 加上这些应该就能压过库克一头了 | 
| [32:07] | They won’t cut glass. | 切不了玻璃 | 
| [32:09] | Knock-offs? | 假货啊 | 
| [32:10] | The second Rina sees them, she’s gonna know they’re fake. | 瑞娜一检验就会知道是假货 | 
| [32:13] | She won’t get to them. | 她不会检验那些的 | 
| [32:14] | All you have to do is buy enough time | 你只需要拖延时间 | 
| [32:15] | to make sure Cook crosses town and arrives at the shop. | 等库克赶来她的店里就可以了 | 
| [32:18] | Meanwhile, you’ll make sure Rina only studies | 与此同时 你得确保瑞娜 | 
| [32:20] | the diamonds that are true. | 只选真货细看 | 
| [32:22] | How? | 怎么做 | 
| [32:24] | Pick one of those up. Any one. | 随便选一个起来 随便选 | 
| [32:34] | Now turn it over. | 转过来看 | 
| [32:48] | How did you do that? | 你怎么办到的 | 
| [32:49] | From the minute you walked in here, | 从你进门的那一刻起 | 
| [32:50] | I’ve been subtly steering your mind | 我就悄悄的开始引导你 | 
| [32:51] | to focus on that royal blue diamond. | 让你集中关注那颗蓝钻 | 
| [32:53] | No, come on. Tell me how you did this. | 快啦 快说你怎么办到的 | 
| [32:55] | No, no. One thing at a time. | 慢慢来 事有先后 | 
| [32:58] | Are you in? | 先说你干不干 | 
| [33:00] | I’m in. | 你干 | 
| [33:02] | What I’m proposing is a three-part plan. | 计划分成三个步骤 | 
| [33:03] | So let’s start with part one. | 先从第一步开始 | 
| [33:05] | The first thing we have to do is draw Cook out. | 第一件事就是得逼库克现身 | 
| [33:08] | And that starts the minute you walk through Rina’s door. | 你一进瑞娜的店门 就开始下套 | 
| [33:21] | Peter Morris. | 彼得·莫里斯 | 
| [33:22] | Yes, I got your message. | 我知道 我有收到您的消息 | 
| [33:23] | Rina won’t trust you at first. | 瑞娜一开始一定对你有戒心 | 
| [33:24] | She’s gonna ask you for a reference, | 她会问你的保举人 | 
| [33:26] | so you tell her you want to call a mutual friend. | 你就告诉她 可以问你们的共同好友 | 
| [33:29] | David Cook. He can vouch for me. | 大卫·库克 他能保举我 | 
| [33:31] | Rina. We don’t meet until tomorrow. | 瑞娜 我们是明天才见面的 | 
| [33:35] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [33:35] | Peter Morris. Says he knows you? | 彼得·莫里斯 他说他认识你 | 
| [33:39] | What the hell is he doing there? | 他去你那儿干什么 | 
| [33:40] | Making me an offer. | 跟我谈生意 | 
| [33:42] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 | 
| [33:44] | No, you know what? You stay away from him. | 你离他远点儿 | 
| [33:46] | You keep him away from my money! | 让他离我的钱远一点 | 
| [33:47] | – You mean my money. – I thought we had a deal? | -是我的钱 -我们都谈好了 | 
| [33:50] | I hear what you’re saying. | 行我知道了 | 
| [33:52] | No, I don’t think that you do. | 不 你压根就不明白 | 
| [33:53] | Morris is a liar and a known thief. | 莫里斯是个骗子 小偷 | 
| [33:54] | You don’t trust him! | 你不能相信他 | 
| [33:55] | Glass houses, Mr. Cook. | 开门做生意 库克先生 | 
| [33:58] | You understand I only have so much cash on-hand. | 想必你也明白 我手头现金有限 | 
| [34:01] | Code for, “make me a better offer.” | 意思就是”给我更吸引人的条件” | 
| [34:03] | Cook won’t be happy to hear my name. | 库克听到我的名字 铁定很不爽 | 
| [34:05] | Well, that’s the whole point. | 就是得这样 | 
| [34:07] | He’ll think you’re competing. It’ll push his buttons. | 他会觉得你在跟他争 他忍不了 | 
| [34:09] | And Rina is smart enough | 而瑞娜也绝不会放过 | 
| [34:11] | to know a good competition when she sees it. | 鹬蚌相争渔翁得利的好机会 | 
| [34:13] | Hang on. I’m on my way to you. | 等着 我马上过来 | 
| [34:15] | Now we’ll move on to phase two — | 然后就开始第二步 | 
| [34:17] | keeping Rina around until Cook arrives. | 看住瑞娜 直到库克出现 | 
| [34:19] | We’ll buy our time making Rina appraise the gems — | 让瑞娜检验钻石来拖延时间 | 
| [34:22] | the right gems. | 让她选对钻石 | 
| [34:23] | This is where you tell me | 你该告诉我 | 
| [34:24] | how you got me to pick the blue stone. | 你怎么控制我选了那颗蓝钻了吧 | 
| [34:26] | Better. This is where I teach you how to do it yourself. | 不仅如此 我还要教会你 | 
| [34:29] | I began pushing you toward the blue diamond | 我控制你选蓝钻的第一步就是 | 
| [34:30] | by wearing a blue tie, | 打蓝领带 | 
| [34:32] | which you’ll also be wearing. | 你到时候也得打 | 
| [34:33] | Then I started making subtle gestures — | 然后不留痕迹地做出暗示 | 
| [34:35] | adjusting my tie, smoothing it out, | 调整一下 摸顺一下 | 
| [34:37] | drawing your attention to the color. | 让你注意到颜色 | 
| [34:39] | I can do that. | 我能做到 | 
| [34:43] | Next I fiddle with my handkerchief, also blue. | 然后我还摆弄了我的手帕 也是蓝色的 | 
| [34:45] | Impressive. And how did you come by these? | 货很棒 怎么来的 | 
| [34:48] | That’s not up for discussion. Shall we get started? | 这方面不便透漏 可以开始了吗 | 
| [34:59] | Clever tactic. | 高明 | 
| [35:01] | But once she’s done looking at the blue diamond– | 不过一旦她鉴定完蓝钻 | 
| [35:02] | you’ll guide her toward the canary using a simulated trigger. | 你要耍点招数把她引到黄钻上 | 
| [35:06] | When I was describing our gems, | 当我在描述我们的钻石的时候 | 
| [35:07] | did you notice how I pointed out the royal blue? | 有没有注意我如何介绍蓝钻 | 
| [35:13] | You gave it a thumbs up. | 你用的是拇指 | 
| [35:14] | Right, I was indicating that this is a good item– | 没错 我在暗示这件是宝贝 | 
| [35:16] | something you want. | 是你想要的 | 
| [35:19] | Satisfied? | 还满意吗 | 
| [35:21] | With this one? | 对这个吗 | 
| [35:23] | That leaves you with a five or six-carat clear, | 再看看这些五六克拉的无暇钻石 | 
| [35:27] | the canary, or the pink. | 黄钻 或者粉钻 | 
| [35:35] | Getting her to choose the third diamond | 诱导她选择第三个钻石 | 
| [35:36] | will be the trickiest. | 是最棘手的 | 
| [35:38] | While she’s appraising the canary, | 当她在鉴定黄钻的时候 | 
| [35:39] | you’ll start using muted word-play. | 你要玩点文字游戏 | 
| [35:41] | When you and I were talking, | 刚才和你说话的时候 | 
| [35:42] | I said a lot of words that rhyme with blue. | 我说了很多谐音”蓝”的词 | 
| [35:44] | 1.2. | 一点二[谐音蓝] | 
| [35:45] | Blue. True. | 蓝色 真品[谐音蓝] | 
| [35:47] | So, while you’re steering her toward the last real diamond, | 所以 当你把她引到最后一个真钻上时 | 
| [35:49] | you’ll start saying anything that rhymes with… | 你要说的词就必须要谐音 | 
| [35:51] | Pink. | “粉” | 
| [35:53] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样[谐音粉] | 
| [35:55] | So far, so good. | 目前为止还不赖 | 
| [35:57] | Glad we’re in sync. | 英雄所见略同[谐音粉] | 
| [36:02] | When this deal’s done… | 当我们做完这笔交易… | 
| [36:05] | …we should go out, celebrate… | 我们应该出去 庆祝一下 | 
| [36:08] | get a drink. | 喝上几杯[谐音粉] | 
| [36:10] | I have a busy day ahead. | 我还有事要忙 | 
| [36:16] | Next time. | 下次吧 | 
| [36:17] | At this point, enough time has passed | 到这时候 时间已经足够 | 
| [36:20] | for Cook to make his grand entrance. | 让库克来个华丽登场 | 
| [36:27] | What the hell do you think you’re doing?! | 你以为自己在干什么 | 
| [36:28] | Finishing our game. | 打完我们的比赛 | 
| [36:31] | I don’t know how you did it– | 我不知道你如何做到 | 
| [36:32] | how you found out what I was up to, | 如何得知我的计划 | 
| [36:33] | but I’m gonna burn you for it, Morris. | 但我要废了你 莫里斯 | 
| [36:35] | Seems a little late now. | 好像已经晚了一步 | 
| [36:37] | All the players are accounted for, | 选手悉数到场 | 
| [36:39] | which brings us to phase three… | 进入第三步 | 
| [36:41] | – The arrest. – The arrest. | -逮捕 -逮捕 | 
| [36:43] | Cook’s inside the store. | 库克进到店里了 | 
| [36:45] | All right, can we move in? | 好 能进去了吗 | 
| [36:46] | Once we have a visual on the diamonds. | 要等我们看到钻石 | 
| [36:47] | I knew that financial-firm crap was a fairy tale. | 我就知道财务公司之类是胡扯 | 
| [36:50] | Maybe so, but like I said, | 也许吧 但正如我所说 | 
| [36:51] | once I start something, | 只要我开始了一件事 | 
| [36:52] | I like to see it through. | 我就会坚持到底 | 
| [36:54] | This is the endgame. | 这就是终局 | 
| [36:56] | How much is he offering? | 他要价多少 | 
| [36:57] | Looks to be about 28 karats for $4 million. | 看起来28克拉 要400万美元 | 
| [37:00] | I’ll counter-offer. | 我给你打折 | 
| [37:03] | I’ll give you 31 karats… | 我给你31克拉… | 
| [37:06] | but for $3.8 million. | 但只要380万美元 | 
| [37:09] | – I got eyes on the diamonds! – That’s our go signal. | -我看到钻石了 -可以行动了 | 
| [37:11] | Welcome back to White Collar, Agent Burke. | 欢迎回归精英调查组 博尔克探员 | 
| [37:13] | Hey, don’t you have someplace else to be? | 哪儿凉快哪儿待着去吧 | 
| [37:20] | You know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [37:22] | This victory doesn’t belong to me after all. | 这场胜利终究不属于我 | 
| [37:25] | – I told you those were the real deal. – FBI! | -我跟你说过这是真品 -联邦调查局 | 
| [37:26] | Don’t move! | 不准动 | 
| [37:28] | David Cook, you’re under arrest | 大卫·库克 你被捕了 | 
| [37:30] | for the possession of stolen property. | 罪名是窝藏赃物 | 
| [37:32] | Thank you. Secure the evidence. | 谢谢 保管好证物 | 
| [37:40] | Where’s Peter? | 彼得呢 | 
| [37:41] | Good question. | 好问题 | 
| [37:58] | You’re two minutes late. | 你迟到了两分钟 | 
| [38:01] | I had to take care of something. | 我有些事情要处理 | 
| [38:02] | You were supposed to be taking care of my cellphones. | 你本应处理好那些手机 | 
| [38:05] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [38:06] | You gave me a deadline for this morning. | 你给我的截止时间是今天早上 | 
| [38:07] | That’s why I’m impressed that you finished them last night. | 所以我很惊讶你昨晚就完成了 | 
| [38:20] | It’s good work. | 做得好 | 
| [38:22] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [38:23] | So maybe I don’t have to mention you being late | 那么你今天迟到的事我就 | 
| [38:25] | in my report to your review board. | 不写在审查委员会的报告里了 | 
| [38:28] | This time. | 就这次 | 
| [38:48] | That’s good. | 好吃 | 
| [38:50] | So, Cook told me you slipped out just before we arrived. | 库克说你在我们到达前溜走了 | 
| [38:52] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [38:53] | You want to tell me why you didn’t stick around? | 你不打算告诉我为什么不留下吗 | 
| [38:55] | I had a job to do. | 我还有活儿要干 | 
| [38:57] | This was your win, Peter. | 那胜利属于你 彼得 | 
| [38:59] | Yeah, this case has been nagging at me for 10 years. | 这个案子折磨我有十年了 | 
| [39:02] | I got something better than a win. | 我的收获大过”胜利” | 
| [39:03] | – What’s that? – Closure. | -那是什么 -结果 | 
| [39:06] | Well, you should have gotten your job back, too. | 你也应该拿回属于你的工作 | 
| [39:08] | Can’t have it both ways. | 两者不可兼得 | 
| [39:11] | Yeah, at least you still got your yard for now. | 是啊 至少你现在还有个大院 | 
| [39:14] | Yeah, we call it a picnic area. | 是啊 我们称之为野餐区 | 
| [39:15] | My mistake. | 我错了 | 
| [39:18] | You know, you never did finish that story. | 你还没把故事讲完呢 | 
| [39:20] | What story? | 什么故事 | 
| [39:23] | The one about your dad, about Ellen. | 你爸爸的事 爱伦的事 | 
| [39:25] | Who was she to you? | 对你来说 她是什么人 | 
| [39:30] | When my dad went away, my mom just checked out. | 我爸爸走后不久 我妈妈也走了 | 
| [39:33] | I mean, she was around but she wasn’t…around. | 她人还在 但精神垮了 | 
| [39:36] | So, Ellen looked after me. | 于是爱伦就照顾我 | 
| [39:38] | Well, how could she look after you if she was in witn– | 她怎么能照顾你 她加入了证人 | 
| [39:46] | You grew up in witness protection. | 你是在证人保护计划中长大的 | 
| [39:48] | I was 3 when the marshals took us away. | 执法官带走我们时 我才三岁 | 
| [39:51] | What did your dad do? | 你爸爸做了什么 | 
| [39:56] | He admitted that he was a murderer. | 他承认他杀人了 | 
| [40:04] | Do you know who he– | 你知道他 | 
| [40:05] | No. No one ever told me. | 不知道 谁也没告诉我 | 
| [40:08] | Where’d you go? | 你们去哪儿了 | 
| [40:09] | The marshals took us to St. Louis. | 执法官把我们带到了圣路易斯 | 
| [40:12] | It was my mom and Ellen and I, | 我妈妈 爱伦还有我 | 
| [40:13] | and they changed my name to Danny Brooks. | 他们给我改名为丹尼·布鲁克斯 | 
| [40:16] | My mom told me my dad died a hero. | 妈妈说爸爸是光荣牺牲的 | 
| [40:20] | I grew up envying this man that I never even knew. | 我在对这个陌生人的仰慕中长大 | 
| [40:25] | I wanted to follow in his footsteps. | 我想跟随他的脚步 | 
| [40:29] | In a way, I guess I did. | 某种程度上说 我倒是做到了 | 
| [40:30] | No, you didn’t. You’re not a killer. | 不 你没有 你不会杀人 | 
| [40:32] | No. No, but I’m a criminal. | 是不会 但我是罪犯 | 
| [40:40] | When I was 18, Ellen told me the truth. | 当我18岁生日那天 爱伦告诉我真相 | 
| [40:42] | She told me my real name was Neal. | 她告诉我 我的真名是尼尔 | 
| [40:43] | Your mother’s maiden name was Caffrey. | 你母亲的婚前姓是卡夫瑞 | 
| [40:45] | Well, I couldn’t take his name. | 我不想用他的姓 | 
| [40:47] | Not after I knew. | 了解真相后我不能 | 
| [40:50] | So that’s when Neal Caffrey was born. | 所以尼尔·卡夫瑞就此诞生 | 
| [40:52] | After she told me everything, | 在她将一切都告诉我以后 | 
| [40:53] | I ran and I never looked back. | 我逃跑了 再也没回去 | 
| [40:57] | But now I want to know. I want to know who he was. | 但现在我想一寻究竟 想知道他是谁 | 
| [40:59] | I want to know… | 我想知道… | 
| [41:03] | I want to know if he did it. | 我想知道是不是他做的 | 
| [41:06] | Ellen’s here now. | 爱伦在这里 | 
| [41:09] | Go find out. | 去找真相吧 | 
| [41:21] | Neal, if I tell you this, | 尼尔 如果我把事情告诉你 | 
| [41:25] | it may open doors | 会开启一道 | 
| [41:27] | that I honestly believe are best kept closed. | 不开为好的门 | 
| [41:30] | You arrested him. What happened? | 你逮捕了他 发生了什么 | 
| [41:35] | One night I got a call from a fellow officer. | 一天晚上 我的一个同事打给我 | 
| [41:38] | He said James had asked for an “off the books” meeting. | 说詹姆斯要和他进行一次秘密会面 | 
| [41:41] | – He wanted backup. – Then what? | -他想要后援 -然后呢 | 
| [41:44] | By the time I got there, the officer was dead. | 当我到达的时候 那名警官已经死了 | 
| [41:48] | We found a gun with his prints on it. | 我们发现了一把枪 上边有他的指纹 | 
| [41:54] | He killed a cop? | 他杀了警察 | 
| [41:55] | – He said he was innocent. – Did you believe him? | -他说他是无辜的 -你相信他吗 | 
| [41:59] | James was many things, | 詹姆斯性格复杂 | 
| [42:02] | but I thought there were lines he wouldn’t cross. | 但我认为有些事他是不会做的 | 
| [42:05] | I investigated. | 我做了调查 | 
| [42:06] | I was onto something big. | 马上就要有重大发现了 | 
| [42:09] | But then he confessed. | 可他认罪了 | 
| [42:13] | Did he do it? | 是他做的吗 | 
| [42:16] | It was a long time ago. | 已经是很久之前的事情了 | 
| [42:18] | Ellen, I need to understand who he was. | 爱伦 我要知道他是谁 | 
| [42:25] | You said there were lines my father would never cross, | 你说过有些事我父亲是不会做的 | 
| [42:27] | but he did. | 但他做了 | 
| [42:31] | I need to know who I am. | 我要认清自己是谁 |