时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Neal, you’ll be running forever. | 尼尔 你要一直逃下去了 |
[00:33] | This is a way to set things right. | 这能让一切回到正轨 |
[00:37] | We’re going home. | 我们回家 |
[00:44] | We’re going home. | 我们回家 |
[01:26] | First day back. How you feeling? | 回家第一天 感觉如何 |
[01:28] | I’m feeling pretty good. | 感觉好极了 |
[01:29] | I can tell. The limp’s about gone. | 看得出来 腿都不瘸了 |
[01:31] | There’s still some tension, | 还是有点影响 |
[01:32] | but it’s nothing I can’t walk off. | 不过没事 走走就好了 |
[01:33] | Picked the right town for it. | 那你可算选对地方了 |
[01:35] | Casual stroll is the perfect excuse | 散步的正好可以 |
[01:37] | to get reacquainted with New York, | 重新熟悉纽约 |
[01:38] | speak the city’s language again. | 再次聆听都市的声音 |
[01:42] | What’d the city say there? | 都市这是说什么呢 |
[01:43] | “Welcome home.” | “欢迎回家” |
[01:45] | When do you sit down with Hughes? | 你什么时候去找休斯谈 |
[01:47] | The second we get in. | 一到就去 |
[01:49] | I don’t like this. | 这样不对 |
[01:50] | Don’t start. | 别提这事了 |
[01:51] | I go back to work, | 我回来工作了 |
[01:52] | And you’re placed under review and reassigned? | 而你却被审查 被调职了 |
[01:54] | I’m sure it’s only temporary. | 我肯定这只是暂时的 |
[01:56] | I’m the one who ran. | 逃跑的人是我 |
[01:57] | And I’m the one who went after you | 但追你的人是我 |
[01:59] | when I was explicitly told not to. | 还是在我被明令禁止的时候 |
[02:01] | I don’t know where they’re sending me. | 我不知道他们会派我去哪里 |
[02:03] | It could be Organized Crime, VICE, VCU. | 可能是集团犯罪科 风化组 暴力犯罪组 |
[02:06] | May not be that bad. | 也许没多糟 |
[02:07] | And you’re fine with that? | 那你就无所谓吗 |
[02:10] | Well, the timing could be better, I’ll admit. | 我得承认 事情发展得不是时候 |
[02:12] | I’m sorry. Was there a better time for this to happen? | 抱歉 这种事几时发生算”是时候”呢 |
[02:15] | No, but I was planning on reopening a case, | 都不算 不过我正计划重启一个案子 |
[02:17] | and I don’t want anything slipping through the cracks. | 我不想被人钻这个空子溜了 |
[02:20] | Maybe I can look into it. | 那让我来查查吧 |
[02:22] | It’s complicated, and it’s out of my hands. | 这案子很复杂 而且现在不归我管了 |
[02:25] | Take the day off. | 休息一下嘛 |
[02:26] | No, no. Come on. Come on. Keep walking. | 不不 来吧 走 |
[02:32] | Your new assignment. | 你的新工作 |
[02:39] | You’re sending me to the cave? | 你要派我去黑屋 |
[02:41] | It’s the evidence warehouse, | 那是证物仓库 |
[02:42] | and it’s the best I could do. | 我已经尽力了 |
[02:44] | Justice won’t allow you to work active cases | 事情解决之前 法官不允许你 |
[02:46] | until they sort it out. | 碰现有的案子 |
[02:48] | What about Neal? | 那尼尔呢 |
[02:49] | Your team will handle him. | 你的队员看着他 |
[02:50] | My caseload? | 我手头的案子呢 |
[02:52] | Jones and Berrigan are on it. | 琼斯和伯利根会负责的 |
[02:53] | ’cause you know this week — | 你知道这星期… |
[02:54] | Yeah, yeah. I know how important it is to you. | 是啊是啊 我知道那对你很重要 |
[02:59] | Look, another thing — | 还有一件事 |
[03:01] | some of the top brass may be looking for an excuse | 上边有些人想找借口 |
[03:04] | to shut you out. | 把你赶走 |
[03:05] | Don’t give them one. | 别让他们抓住把柄 |
[03:07] | Everybody wants you back here as soon as possible. | 大家都希望你能尽快回来 |
[03:09] | So, you know, work the cave. | 所以 在黑屋好好干 |
[03:11] | Keep your head down. | 低调点 |
[03:13] | – Got it? – I got it. | -明白吗 -我明白 |
[03:17] | Evidence. How bad can it be? | 证据室而已 能有多糟呢 |
[03:37] | You must be Burke. | 你就是博尔克吧 |
[03:39] | You must be Agent Patterson. | 你就是帕特森探员吧 |
[03:40] | You can call me Peter. | 你可以叫我彼得 |
[03:43] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[03:44] | Yeah, I just got the assignment. | 我刚接到任命通知 |
[03:46] | Let’s skip the small talk and get to work. | 闲话少说 开始工作吧 |
[03:48] | In addition to keeping this place running, | 我要负责这里的运作 |
[03:49] | now I’ve got to babysit you | 现在又要看着你 |
[03:50] | and file daily reports for your review board. | 填写每日报告递交审查委员会 |
[03:53] | Is that really necessary? | 有这个必要吗 |
[03:55] | Your orders may have been open for interpretation | 可能在精英调查组对命令可以 |
[03:58] | back at white collar, but not here, so get used to it. | 讨价还价 但在这里不行 学着点吧 |
[04:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:05] | You punch in. You punch out. | 上班打卡 下班打卡 |
[04:06] | You arrive a minute late, you leave a minute early, | 你迟到一分钟 早退一分钟 |
[04:08] | You answer to me — no excuses. | 直接对我报告 别找借口 |
[04:09] | Also, if I give you a deadline, | 还有 我规定了任务截止日期 |
[04:10] | you make damn sure you meet it. | 你就必须按时完成 |
[04:13] | One infraction, it goes in my report. | 有一次违规 我就写到报告上 |
[04:15] | I understand. | 明白了 |
[04:25] | This is my assignment? | 这就是我的工作 |
[04:26] | Fresh batch of hot cellphones. | 刚到的一批手机 |
[04:27] | I need you to catalogue them by SIM card. | 按照SIM卡顺序编录好 |
[04:30] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[04:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:34] | Bring in the rest of them! | 把剩下的拿过来 |
[04:36] | Yes, sir! | 遵命 |
[04:41] | Your deadline’s Friday morning. | 截止日期是周五早上 |
[04:48] | Welcome to the cave, Burke. | 欢迎来到黑屋 博尔克 |
[05:10] | Am I interrupting anything? | 我打扰你了吗 |
[05:12] | Neal. What are you doing here? | 尼尔 你来干什么 |
[05:13] | Jones and Diana gave me a lunch break. | 琼斯和戴安让我午餐时间休息一下 |
[05:15] | I figured you could use one, too. | 我想你大概也需要休息一下 |
[05:17] | I’d love one, but I-I got to finish this. | 我也想啊 但是我 我得搞定这些 |
[05:20] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[05:21] | How’s it, uh… how’s it going for you? | 你这 你这还好吗 |
[05:25] | Great. I’ve only got 2,000 more to go. | 好极了 就剩2000个了 |
[05:30] | You’re sure you don’t want a break? | 你确定不想休息一下吗 |
[05:32] | Yeah, I do want a break. | 我很想休息一下 |
[05:34] | You know, I didn’t think I’d have to say this out loud, | 没想到我还需要提醒你这一点 |
[05:36] | but no convicted felons in my evidence locker. | 罪犯不能进证据室 |
[05:38] | You leave, Caffrey. | 你出去 卡夫瑞 |
[05:39] | Just bringing him some take-out, sir. | 就给他带了点外卖 长官 |
[05:40] | Well, then I suggest you take it outside. | 那我建议你带到外边去 |
[05:43] | Where? | 外边哪里 |
[05:43] | The picnic area. | 野餐区 |
[05:48] | Sounds nice. | 听起来不错 |
[05:49] | The sun is shining. Fresh air. Barbed wire. | 阳光灿烂 空气清新 铁丝横棘 |
[05:53] | It all kind of reminds me of… | 让我不禁想起 |
[05:55] | – Don’t say it. …- the yard. | -不许说 -大院 |
[05:57] | This is not a prison yard. | 这才不是监狱大院呢 |
[05:59] | You can’t get French take-out in a prison. | 监狱才没有法国大餐外卖呢 |
[06:01] | I got duck confit once. | 我有次就弄到了油封鸭[法国名菜] |
[06:02] | Wasn’t take-out, though. | 当然不是外卖 |
[06:04] | It was fresh-poached, actually. | 其实是现蒸的 |
[06:05] | I’m not in prison, Neal. I’m reassigned. | 我不是在蹲监狱 尼尔 我是被调职 |
[06:09] | And I’m not making any waves. | 而且我要乖乖不惹事 |
[06:10] | That’s the fastest way out of here. | 就能尽快离开这里了 |
[06:12] | Which reminds me — | 这倒提醒我了 |
[06:15] | there’s something I want to talk to you about. | 有件事我想跟你谈谈 |
[06:20] | Before I gave my statement at your commutation, | 我去你的听证会做陈述之前 |
[06:23] | you promised you’d tell me everything. | 你答应会全告诉我 |
[06:25] | When I said that, I thought I was gonna be a free man. | 我说的时候 我以为自己就要自由了 |
[06:28] | Yeah, but you said it. | 是 但你答应了 |
[06:30] | So start talking. | 所以开始说吧 |
[06:32] | You already know about my dad. | 你知道我爸的事了 |
[06:34] | Yeah, he was a cop. | 他是警察 |
[06:36] | He was a corrupt cop. | 他是腐败的警察 |
[06:40] | Ellen was his partner. | 爱伦是他的拍档 |
[06:41] | Yeah. She also arrested him. | 是的 也是逮捕他的人 |
[06:45] | What’d she arrest him for? | 因为什么罪名 |
[06:46] | I don’t know everything, all right? | 具体的我也不了解 好吗 |
[06:49] | Burke! | 博尔克 |
[06:51] | Someone spilled two full cases of seized ink cartridges. | 有人把满满两盒墨盒给弄洒了 |
[06:54] | I need you to get inside and clean it up. | 你得进去清理干净 |
[06:56] | You said I get an hour for lunch. | 你说过我有一小时的午餐时间 |
[06:58] | Well, you were a half-hour late this morning. | 你今天早上迟到了半小时 |
[07:00] | This is how you make it up. | 正好补回来 |
[07:03] | To be continued. Sunshine needs me. | 下次继续吧 阳光男需要我 |
[07:07] | Good luck with that one. Charmer. | 祝你好运 帅哥 |
[07:25] | Hey, guys. | 两位好 |
[07:28] | What is it, Caffrey? | 怎么了 卡夫瑞 |
[07:29] | This morning Peter mentioned | 今天早上彼得提到 |
[07:30] | that he’d planned to reopen one of his old investigations. | 他要重启之前的一项调查 |
[07:33] | I’d like to see it. | 我想看看 |
[07:34] | We already gave you two assignments. | 我们已经给了你两项任务了 |
[07:35] | Oh, yeah. Your credit fraud. It’s account takeover. | 对了 你的信用卡欺诈案 是帐户侵占 |
[07:37] | Guy’s changing the victims’ mailing addresses over the phone, | 他们通过电话更换了受害人的电邮地址 |
[07:40] | then requesting replacement cards. | 然后要求更换新卡 |
[07:42] | – And the other one? – Bankruptcy fraud. | -那另一个呢 -破产欺诈 |
[07:43] | Primary suspect’s concealing assets | 主犯通过 |
[07:45] | through a checking account in his second cousin’s name. | 其远房表亲名下的支票户头隐瞒资产 |
[07:48] | Look, it’s my fault Peter’s been reassigned. | 彼得被调职是我的错 |
[07:49] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[07:51] | The least I can do is try to help solve something | 至少我可以帮他完成一些 |
[07:53] | that matters to him. | 他在乎的事 |
[07:55] | You sure you want in on this? | 你确定想做吗 |
[07:57] | Yeah, let’s see the file. | 对 让我看看档案吧 |
[08:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:06] | Light. | 好轻 |
[08:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:11] | One more. | 还有 |
[08:15] | Wow. That’s, uh — that’s one case? | 这都是 都是一个案子的吗 |
[08:19] | Yep. Still unsolved. | 对 还没破案 |
[08:20] | For how long? | 过了多久 |
[08:21] | 20 years. | 二十年 |
[08:24] | Guess I got some catching up to do. | 看来我得抓紧补课了 |
[08:54] | The bureau’s been after this mystery thief for two decades. | 局里已经追踪了这个神秘罪犯二十年 |
[08:57] | Are you up to speed? | 情况你都了解了吗 |
[08:58] | All right, his first heist was a securities vault in Bushwick. | 他第一次出手打劫了布什维克区的一个金库 |
[09:01] | Got $3 million in cash — one-man job. | 单枪匹马劫走300万现金 |
[09:04] | Five years later, | 五年后 |
[09:05] | he targeted a region financial bank in the Bronx. | 他瞄上了布朗克斯区的一个商业银行 |
[09:08] | Hit it for $5.6 million. | 劫走了560万美元 |
[09:10] | Another five years goes by, | 又过了五年 |
[09:11] | he robs a Brink’s truck in transit | 他抢劫了布林克安保公司的车 |
[09:13] | and makes off with $4 million in bearer bonds. | 带着400万不记名债券跑路了 |
[09:15] | And we have no suspects. | 我们连嫌犯都没有 |
[09:17] | We know two things, though. | 不过我们掌握了两个情况 |
[09:18] | First, he surfaces every five years, | 第一 他每五年作案一次 |
[09:20] | almost to the day. | 时间几乎精确到天 |
[09:21] | If he sticks to this pattern, | 如果他保持这个作案节奏 |
[09:22] | it means he’s gonna pop up sometime this week. | 那意味着他下一次动手就在这星期 |
[09:24] | That explains why Peter was so concerned. | 怪不得彼得这么在意 |
[09:26] | We got a small window | 这次失手 |
[09:27] | before this guy disappears for five more years. | 他就要再销声匿迹五年了 |
[09:30] | Five years. | 五年 |
[09:32] | He’s waiting for the statute of limitations to pass. | 他是在等诉讼时限过去 |
[09:34] | He knows if he ever gets caught, | 他知道就算他被抓 |
[09:36] | he can only be charged with one crime. | 也只能以单次罪案起诉他 |
[09:37] | No compounded sentences. | 不会数罪并罚 |
[09:39] | What’s the second thing we know? | 那第二个情况呢 |
[09:40] | At each scene, there was a specific tobacco residue. | 每个犯罪现场 都有一种独特的烟灰 |
[09:43] | No print, no fibers, nothing except trace amounts of this. | 没有指纹 没有纤维 只有烟灰 |
[09:46] | Turkish Harmony — high-end stuff. | “土耳其和谐牌” 高档货 |
[09:48] | Peter made the connection. | 彼得发现了其中的联系 |
[09:49] | He was assigned a bank robbery 10 years ago, | 他十年前被派去调查一场银行劫案 |
[09:51] | found the tobacco. | 发现了烟灰 |
[09:52] | He searched records for hits on the brand afterwards. | 之后 他查遍各种记录确认了烟草品牌 |
[09:55] | It’s how he found the patterns in the previous heists. | 这才发现了以往劫案的之间的关联 |
[09:57] | After some research, | 经过调查 |
[09:58] | he began to think it was all an inside job. | 他开始认为是内部作案 |
[10:00] | Says here Peter went undercover at the bank | 这里写着彼得在银行被劫后 |
[10:02] | for a few weeks after it was robbed. | 在里面做了几周卧底 |
[10:04] | Yeah. Cover I.D. — Peter Morris. | 对 卧底身份 彼得·莫里斯 |
[10:06] | He find anything? | 有发现吗 |
[10:08] | Well, he’s the expert. You should ask him. | 他是专家 你应该问他 |
[10:18] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你这是要去哪儿 |
[10:20] | Home. My shift’s over. | 回家 我下班了 |
[10:24] | Clock says you have a minute to go. | 时钟表明 你还差一分钟 |
[10:27] | Really? ’cause according to my watch — | 是吗 我的表显示… |
[10:29] | You’d be leaving early. | 你要早退了 |
[10:31] | Which would have to go into my daily report | 就得写在每日报告上 |
[10:33] | for your review board. | 递交审查委员会 |
[10:46] | – Now you can go. – Have a good night. | -现在你可以走了 -祝你今晚愉快 |
[10:50] | Exciting day? | 今天刺激吗 |
[10:51] | Well, it’s a thrilling tale | 我有个惊心动魄的故事 |
[10:52] | of a man’s battle with carpal tunnel syndrome. | 关于一个男人与腕管综合征的殊死搏斗 |
[10:55] | I hate to take you away from that, | 真不忍心打断你 |
[10:57] | but I need your expertise. | 但我需要你的专业意见 |
[10:58] | You have a new case? | 你有新案子了 |
[11:00] | One of Peter Morris’, actually. | 其实是彼得·莫里斯的 |
[11:03] | Oh, that was a tricky cover. | 那个掩护身份很巧妙 |
[11:05] | I posed as the branch manager’s brother-in-law. | 我假扮成部门经理的妹夫 |
[11:08] | Made it look like a favor hire. | 让人看起来像是走后门进去的 |
[11:10] | And I gave myself a little rap sheet. | 还给自己添了几笔小小的犯罪记录 |
[11:12] | Oh, smart move. | 干得漂亮 |
[11:14] | You let your wayward history slip out during conversation, | 在交谈中不经意提到自己的叛逆史 |
[11:16] | maybe you find someone like-minded. | 或许就能找到”志同道合”的人 |
[11:18] | Yeah, didn’t get any takers or find any suspects. | 对 没人上钩 也没发现嫌疑人 |
[11:20] | It’s pretty thin. | 线索太单薄了 |
[11:22] | Runway-model thin. | 单薄如T台模特 |
[11:23] | But we may be able to get her a sandwich. | 不过 我们可以给这”模特”增点肥 |
[11:27] | – You have a lead? – Yes. | -你有线索了 -对 |
[11:28] | We ran a search on the national database | 我们在国家数据库搜索了一下 |
[11:30] | for Turkish Harmony. | “土耳其和谐牌” |
[11:32] | You actually got a hit. | 你还真有线索了 |
[11:33] | Two days ago, a water delivery truck was stolen in Jersey. | 两天前 一辆送水车在泽西被劫 |
[11:36] | When the locals did their sweep | 当地警方照例做了全面的 |
[11:38] | for the usual DNA and fiber samples, | DNA和纤维样本搜集 |
[11:40] | They also picked up a few flakes | 他们还从地面上 |
[11:41] | of the tobacco from the floor. | 收集到了一些烟灰 |
[11:43] | A water delivery truck? | 一辆送水车 |
[11:44] | – I know, it’s strange, right? – Yeah. | -我知道 很奇怪 是吧 -没错 |
[11:46] | Any thoughts? | 有什么想法 |
[11:48] | Yeah. Check out the truck. | 有 检查下车 |
[11:50] | But that’s hard to do when it’s in Jersey. | 但案发地点在泽西 那就难办了 |
[11:51] | In case you haven’t noticed, I’m in evidence, | 提醒你一声 我在证据室工作 |
[11:54] | and you’ve got a radius again. | 而你又被限制了活动半径 |
[11:55] | Yeah, right. We can’t go to the truck. | 是啊 我们过不去 |
[11:57] | So, Diana made a few phone calls for us. | 所以戴安帮我们打了几个电话 |
[12:04] | Had the truck delivered to us. | 把车送过来了 |
[12:09] | You’re in evidence now. | 你在证据室工作 |
[12:11] | There’s no harm in taking a look, is there? | 看看证物没关系的 对吧 |
[12:14] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:20] | According to the report, | 报告显示 |
[12:22] | the truck was hauled in directly after it was found. | 车一找到就直接拖送过来了 |
[12:24] | Meaning the last person to drive it | 就是说最后开车的人 |
[12:26] | was the same person who stole it. | 就是偷车贼 |
[12:27] | All right, we get inside, maybe we can deduce | 好吧 我们进去看看 或许就能推测出 |
[12:29] | the physical characteristics of the suspect — | 嫌疑人的体貌特征 |
[12:32] | height at least. | 至少是身高 |
[12:32] | Yeah, we get that, we can cross-reference it against | 对 有了这些 就可以拿来交差比对 |
[12:35] | the list of bank employees from your undercover stint. | 你卧底时取得的银行雇员名单 |
[12:37] | Yeah. One problem — the truck was hot-wired. | 好 还有个问题 车是短路发动的 |
[12:40] | We don’t have access to keys. | 我们拿不到钥匙 |
[12:42] | Since when do I need keys? | 我几时需要钥匙了 |
[12:44] | You don’t. | 那倒是 |
[13:07] | All right, just keep that wedged right there. | 好了 就卡在这里 |
[13:08] | Not too hard. | 劲别太大 |
[13:09] | Be careful. This is still evidence. | 当心点 这还是证物呢 |
[13:10] | A little more room. | 多给我些空间 |
[13:13] | Yep. | 好 |
[13:17] | Got it. | 成了 |
[13:25] | What’s the story? | 有什么发现 |
[13:27] | I’m 6’2″, and this seat | 我身高188 相比之下 |
[13:30] | is way too close to the steering wheel. | 座位调得离方向盘太近了 |
[13:32] | So, I’m guessing that our suspect is well under 6′. | 所以我猜嫌犯矮于180 |
[13:36] | Maybe 5’9″, 5’10” at the most. | 差不多174 最多178 |
[13:47] | What do you have? | 有什么发现 |
[13:48] | Well, according to the report, | 根据报告显示 |
[13:49] | there were three water bottles missing. | 车上丢失了三个水桶 |
[13:51] | Yeah. He delivered them somewhere. | 他送到别处去了 |
[13:52] | Well, maybe. | 或许吧 |
[13:55] | I’m more interested in how they were moved. | 我更感兴趣的是 怎么送的 |
[14:01] | There we go. Use the hand truck. | 有了 用手推车 |
[14:03] | Which he would have had to bring back | 就是说 他得自己把手推车 |
[14:05] | to the truck himself… | 搬回车上 |
[14:06] | and tie up. | 然后绑上 |
[14:10] | Left over right. | 左上右下 |
[14:11] | Left over right. Our suspect is left-handed. | 左上右下 嫌犯是左撇子 |
[14:14] | – Yep. – Okay. | -没错 -好 |
[14:15] | We’re on the lookout for a 5’9″ lefty | 我们在寻找一个身高174的左撇子 |
[14:19] | who enjoys the occasional smoke. | 还喜欢偶尔抽根烟 |
[14:21] | It’s a start. | 开局不错 |
[14:27] | I do not know how much longer I can work in evidence. | 我不知道自己还能在证据室忍多久 |
[14:31] | Just cataloging phones and boxing up evidence | 成天登记电话 打包证据 |
[14:34] | and filing endless paperwork. | 填写没完没了的文件 |
[14:37] | Do they know how many criminals you’ve taken off the street? | 他们知道你抓了多少罪犯吗 |
[14:40] | I think it’s the one I left on the street that’s the problem. | 我放走的那个 才是问题所在 |
[14:49] | Give me a second. | 稍等 |
[14:57] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操就到 |
[14:59] | Neal, it’s late. | 尼尔 很晚了 |
[15:02] | Sure. Come on in. | 没关系 快请进 |
[15:03] | We got him. | 找到了 |
[15:04] | What? | 什么 |
[15:05] | Oh, hey, Elizabeth. | 你好伊丽莎白 |
[15:06] | Hey. Enough chit-chat. | 你好 闲话少说 |
[15:07] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[15:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:09] | DMV records show that seven of | 车管局资料显示 |
[15:11] | your old bank “co-workers”are between 5’10” And 6′, | 你的银行同事中有七位身高在178到183之间 |
[15:14] | but only one is a lefty. | 但只有一个是左撇子 |
[15:17] | How do you know? DMV doesn’t ask. | 你怎么知道的 车管局又不记录这个 |
[15:19] | The signature. | 看签名 |
[15:20] | When left-handed people sign their name, | 左撇子签名时 |
[15:21] | their palms often smudge the ink. | 手掌常常会把墨水蹭脏 |
[15:23] | David Cook. | 大卫·库克 |
[15:26] | -After 10 years, I have a suspect. -Yeah. | -十年了 终于有嫌犯了 -没错 |
[15:29] | And now we have less than a week | 现在我们还有不到一周的时间 |
[15:30] | to figure out where he’s gonna strike next. | 找出他下一个下手目标 |
[15:41] | Do you recognize him? | 你认得他吗 |
[15:42] | David Cook was a bank teller I met while undercover. | 我在银行卧底时 大卫·库克是柜台出纳员 |
[15:46] | I didn’t like him. | 我不喜欢他 |
[15:47] | Any particular reason? | 为什么 |
[15:48] | He was a Mets fan. | 他是大都会棒球队的粉丝 |
[15:49] | Me being a die-hard Yankee fan, | 而我是洋基队死忠粉 |
[15:52] | we went at it a few times. | 和他争辩过几次 |
[15:54] | Type “A” kind of guy? | A型性格 |
[15:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:58] | What does he want with a water delivery truck? | 他要送水车做什么呢 |
[16:03] | The bureau will figure it out. | 局里会搞清楚的 |
[16:04] | No, no, no, no. We have come this close | 不 我们能走到这一步 |
[16:06] | because of you, Peter. | 是你的功劳 彼得 |
[16:06] | Yeah, and if you need any advice, I’m always around. | 你如果需要指点 我随时恭候 |
[16:09] | Great. I want some advice. | 很好 我需要指点 |
[16:12] | How do we catch Cook? | 我们怎么抓住库克 |
[16:16] | Competition, like I said. | 如我所说 竞争 |
[16:18] | He never delegated any of his work at the bank, | 他在银行从不把工作授权给他人 |
[16:20] | like he had to do it himself. | 就像非他不可 |
[16:22] | Oh, a control freak. | 控制狂 |
[16:23] | He never mentioned family. | 他也从不提家里的事 |
[16:25] | Probably avoids emotional connections. | 多半是逃避情感联系 |
[16:27] | That makes it tough to get to him. | 那他很难被接近 |
[16:30] | Cook did have routines. | 库克遵循惯例 |
[16:32] | He hit the gym every day, was always on time to work, | 他每天去健身房 总是按时上班 |
[16:36] | and he always took his lunch at the same deli. | 而且总是从同一家店买午餐 |
[16:38] | – Creature of habit. – Yeah. | -习惯性动物 -对 |
[16:40] | So find his latest habits. | 去找出他最近的习惯 |
[16:42] | Ask Hughes to get ’round-the-clock eyes on him. | 让休斯派人24小时盯住他 |
[16:46] | We’re gonna catch this guy. | 我们会抓住这家伙的 |
[16:49] | Keep me posted. | 随时向我汇报进展 |
[16:51] | You know where you can find me. | 你知道哪里能找到我 |
[16:52] | All right! | 明白 |
[17:05] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[17:06] | Hughes approved your idea for surveillance on Cook. | 休斯批准了你监视库克的想法 |
[17:08] | We already got eyes on him. | 我们已经有人盯着他了 |
[17:10] | He’s got a weekly squash game at the Soho Health Club. | 他每周都去苏豪健身俱乐部打壁球 |
[17:13] | I didn’t peg him for a squash guy. | 我可没看出来他喜欢玩壁球呢 |
[17:14] | Well, you haven’t seen him in 10 years. | 你都十年没见过他了 |
[17:16] | Apparently he traded his love of the Mets | 显然他把对大都会队的爱转移到了 |
[17:18] | for a more upscale sport. | 更高端的运动上 |
[17:19] | I like the guy even less now. | 越发不喜欢这家伙了 |
[17:21] | Nobody trades up from baseball. | 没有比棒球更高端的运动 |
[17:22] | Is that a private call, Burke? | 你在讲私人电话吗 博尔克 |
[17:23] | I-it’ll be done in a second. | 一秒钟就好 |
[17:25] | Second’s up! | 一秒钟到了 |
[17:26] | The only phone I want to see in your hand | 你唯一应该拿的电话 |
[17:27] | is the one you’re filing away. You got it? | 是要你存档的那些 明白吗 |
[17:33] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[17:37] | I’ll keep you posted. | 我会汇报进展 |
[17:39] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[17:50] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[17:51] | Oh…nothing. That’s the problem. | 没事干 这就是问题所在 |
[17:54] | Then what are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么呢 |
[17:56] | Go out there. | 去吧 |
[17:59] | Well, nice as that sounds, | 听起来虽然不错 |
[18:01] | I’m on very strict orders now. | 可我现在有严命在身 |
[18:03] | Yes, you’re off-duty, but you still have a badge. | 是 你下班了 可你的警徽还在 |
[18:06] | Well, technically, yes. | 严格说起来 没错 |
[18:08] | What rule would you be breaking? | 那你又能违反什么规定 |
[18:10] | None of them yet, but this case — I got to — | 是不违规 可这案子 我得 |
[18:13] | Honey, I know how important this is for you. | 亲爱的 我知道这案子对你多重要 |
[18:14] | So go be a part of it. | 所以快去办案吧 |
[18:16] | I want to. | 我也想啊 |
[18:18] | I know. So see it through. | 我知道 所以你要坚持到底 |
[18:21] | You’re an FBI agent, Peter Burke. | 你是联调局探员 彼得·博尔克 |
[18:24] | Go get your job back. | 去拿回你的工作 |
[18:35] | Okay, we’re live. | 好 我们连上线了 |
[18:36] | Cook should be inside any minute now. | 库克马上就会进去了 |
[18:39] | Who are you texting? | 你给谁发短信呢 |
[18:40] | Peter. I’m keeping him posted. | 彼得 我正在向他汇报进展 |
[18:43] | Thanks for the update. | 感谢你的汇报 |
[18:44] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[18:46] | Was out for a walk and saw a suspicious van. | 人家出来散个步 发现可疑车辆 |
[18:48] | Wanted to know if there was | 于是上来看看 |
[18:50] | any illegal activity going on inside. | 里边是否有非法活动 |
[18:52] | Just a convict and an FBI agent watching TV. | 只是某罪犯和联调探员看电视罢了 |
[18:54] | Get in here. | 进来吧 |
[18:57] | Anything decent on the tube? | 拍到好东西没 |
[18:58] | We’re wired into the health club’s closed-circuit cameras. | 我们切入了健身俱乐部的闭路监视器 |
[19:00] | Only blind spots are the locker rooms. | 更衣室是唯一的盲点 |
[19:02] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[19:08] | Oh, you catch that? | 你看到没 |
[19:09] | He’s being protective of that bag. | 他非常小心他的包 |
[19:10] | Curious what’s inside? | 好奇里面装的是啥 |
[19:12] | I’d be lying if I said no. | 说不好奇是骗人的 |
[19:14] | How about we find out? | 进去看看怎么样 |
[19:17] | Wouldn’t it be nice if Cook ran into his old friend Peter Morris? | 库克与老友彼得·莫里斯意外重逢多好啊 |
[19:20] | No. | 不行 |
[19:21] | What? You were busted for larceny. | 怎么了 你犯了盗窃罪 |
[19:23] | We’re about to bust him for larceny. | 我们正准备以盗窃罪逮捕他 |
[19:24] | You two have a lot to talk about. | 你俩有共同语言啊 |
[19:27] | What would I even say to him? | 我要跟他聊什么啊 |
[19:29] | You can ask him if he’s stolen | 你可以问问他最近 |
[19:30] | any water delivery trucks lately. | 有没有偷送水车呀 |
[19:31] | Good. Subtle. | 很好很委婉 |
[19:34] | Or… “How about a game?” | 或者 来场比赛如何 |
[19:38] | It’s been a while since I played squash. | 我不玩壁球好多年了 |
[19:40] | Well, I hear it’s like riding a bike. | 我听说壁球如自行车 会了就忘不了 |
[19:42] | From who? | 谁说的 |
[19:43] | I’m sure that someone… said that once. | 反正是 有人说过 |
[19:46] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 好吧 |
[19:49] | I’d need some workout gear. | 我需要运动装备 |
[19:50] | Shouldn’t be a problem. | 小菜一碟 |
[19:52] | This shirt’s kind of itchy. | 衣服穿着有点痒 |
[19:54] | It was all the pro shop had. | 体育专卖店就只有这种了 |
[19:55] | Next time I spend 90 bucks for a pair of sweats, | 下次再让我花90大洋买件运动服 |
[19:58] | I’d better get a free TV with them. | 最好附送一台电视机 |
[20:00] | Come on, this place is nice. | 别这样 这地方挺好 |
[20:02] | In fact, I’m thinking of joining. | 老实说 我都在考虑要不要加入了 |
[20:04] | You get plenty of exercise. | 你锻炼够充足了 |
[20:05] | It has its benefits. | 有益身心嘛 |
[20:07] | Yeah. So does flight from prosecution. | 是啊 犯罪跑路还有益呢 |
[20:10] | Good cardio. | 绝佳的有氧运动 |
[20:12] | Bring it! Yeah! | 放马过来 |
[20:18] | He’s not messing around. | 他可不是来做做样子的 |
[20:21] | No, I told you — Cook’s competitive. | 我说过 库克很好胜 |
[20:23] | Good. Use that to keep him busy. | 很好 利用这点缠住他 |
[20:26] | When you catch up, ask him how’s he’s doing. | 你过去搭话 问他近况如何 |
[20:28] | Whatever he says, | 不管他回答什么 |
[20:29] | casually imply you’re doing a little better. | 都随意地暗示你比他过得好 |
[20:31] | If he’s making money, you’re making a little more. | 他要是赚了钱 你比他赚得多 |
[20:32] | If he drives a Beemer, you drive a Ferrari. | 他要是开宝马 你就开法拉利 |
[20:34] | You want me to challenge him. | 你要我挑战他 |
[20:35] | Yeah, he’ll try to one-up you. | 没错 他会想要胜过你 |
[20:37] | He won’t be able to help himself. | 他控制不了 |
[20:38] | You’ll be on that court in no time. | 要不了多久你就得上场打球了 |
[20:40] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[20:42] | Try not to lose too fast. Good luck. | 输慢一点 祝你好运 |
[21:03] | I’m telling you — you got to work on your backhand, man. | 我说 你得好好练一下反手了 |
[21:06] | You’re quick, but, uh… ground strokes, baby. | 你速度很快 不过 弹地球差点 |
[21:09] | Better luck next time, friend. | 祝你下次好运 伙计 |
[21:12] | Dave? Dave Cook? | 大卫 大卫·库克 |
[21:17] | Peter Morris. We worked together. | 彼得·莫里斯 我们共事过 |
[21:19] | Region financial. Been a while. | 在区商业银行 好久不见 |
[21:22] | Yeah. Yeah. How you been? | 没错 你怎么样 |
[21:24] | Great. Yourself? | 挺好 你呢 |
[21:26] | Great. Actually, beyond great. | 挺好 其实是超级好 |
[21:31] | I didn’t know you played. | 我不知道你还玩壁球呢 |
[21:32] | Yeah, when I can get a game. | 是啊 有机会就来 |
[21:34] | I’ve still got the court. | 我包的场还有 |
[21:37] | Terrific. | 好极了 |
[21:54] | Been a while since I left the bank. | 我离开银行很久了 |
[21:56] | What have you been doing since? | 后来做什么了 |
[21:57] | I was gonna ask you the same. | 我也想问你呢 |
[21:59] | Started my own little business — | 做点小生意 |
[22:01] | import/export trade. | 进出口买卖 |
[22:05] | Profitable. | 挺有赚头 |
[22:06] | Funny. I started my own business, too. | 真巧 我也做了点生意 |
[22:10] | Small financial firm. | 小型财务公司 |
[22:11] | Financial firm? | 财务公司吗 |
[22:13] | Last time I saw you, you were mopping floors! | 上次我见你的时候 你还是小职员一个 |
[22:17] | Hard to get hired when you got a record. | 有案底工作就难找了 |
[22:19] | That’s some initiative. | 这也是动力啊 |
[22:32] | You could say I took some time out, educated myself. | 只能说我花了点时间 进修了一下 |
[22:37] | I tell you what, since we’re both doing so well, | 这样吧 既然我们过得都不错 |
[22:40] | how about a little friendly wager? | 不如来点小赌怡情怎么样 |
[22:41] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[22:43] | Winner takes a grand from the loser? | 输的人给赢的人一千块 |
[22:47] | A grand? | 一千吗 |
[22:49] | That a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[22:51] | No, no. But let’s make it 2. | 没有 干脆赌两千吧 |
[22:53] | 2? | 两千 |
[22:55] | Not 3? | 不来三千吗 |
[22:59] | You’re right. Let’s make it an even 5. | 说的对 不如就来个五千吧 |
[23:01] | You’re on. | 就这么定了 |
[23:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:25] | Hidden camera? | 隐蔽摄像头 |
[23:29] | Water-cooler talk. | 饮水机边闲聊 |
[23:39] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[23:40] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 |
[23:43] | Come on. Move. | 拜托 让开 |
[23:45] | My shoulder’s acting up. | 肩膀有点受伤了 |
[23:47] | I’ve got an ice pack in the locker room. | 我储物柜里有冰袋 |
[23:51] | Is that your rotator cuff? | 是肩袖的地方吗 |
[23:53] | Eh, yeah. I pulled it before. It’s not a problem. | 是啊 我之前就伤过 没事的 |
[23:56] | You should be careful, much more careful! | 你应该小心点 多加小心 |
[24:10] | Where’s your locker? | 你的储物柜在哪儿 |
[24:10] | It’s just around here. Come on. | 就在这儿 来吧 |
[24:19] | You sure you don’t want me to get someone | 你确定不用我找人 |
[24:20] | to take a look at that shoulder? | 帮你看看肩膀吗 |
[24:21] | What’d I tell you? It’s not a problem. | 我不是说了 没事 |
[24:25] | Shame we didn’t get to finish. | 可惜没比出结果 |
[24:27] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 是啊 就是 |
[24:29] | You know, I’m always up for round 2. | 我随时可以打第二回合 |
[24:31] | That was barely a round 1. | 第一回合都没完呢 |
[24:37] | Can’t find that pack? | 找不到冰袋了吗 |
[24:38] | It’s probably in my bag. | 大概在我包里 |
[24:47] | You don’t want to do that. | 你这样不对 |
[24:50] | I just remembered — | 我刚想起来 |
[24:50] | you’re supposed to use heat on an injury like that, not ice. | 这种伤应该热敷 而不是用冰块 |
[24:53] | Yeah, I read it somewhere. Heat. Heat. | 我之前在哪儿读过 热敷 热敷 |
[24:57] | Well, I don’t have a heat pack. | 我可没有热敷包 |
[24:59] | Yeah, well, that’s fine. | 没关系 |
[25:00] | They’ve got them in the pro shop. | 专卖店里就有卖的 |
[25:01] | You can get one on the way out. | 你回去的时候可以买一个 |
[25:03] | Heat. | 热敷 |
[25:06] | Hey! You’ve got green dots in your locker. | 你储物柜里有绿点球 |
[25:08] | Can I borrow one? I’m always out. | 能借我一个吗 我总是找不到 |
[25:17] | Keep it. | 送你了 |
[25:19] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[25:20] | As a reminder that we have some unfinished business. | 留着提醒你我们胜负未定 |
[25:22] | I’m around for a rematch anytime you want. | 我随时恭候你再来一局 |
[25:24] | Yeah, you better be good for it. | 那你得好好准备了 |
[25:26] | Oh, believe me, once I start something, | 相信我 只要我开始了一件事 |
[25:28] | I always like to see it through. | 我就会坚持到底 |
[25:30] | What was so fascinating | 什么东西那么吸引你 |
[25:32] | you had to force me into a game of hot potato? | 要逼得我手忙脚乱 |
[25:34] | Cook has a live feed running on his PDA. | 库克的掌上电脑里有实况图像 |
[25:37] | Micro camera with a hidden transmitter. | 微型摄像机和隐蔽式发射器 |
[25:39] | Guess where it’s hidden. | 猜猜藏在哪儿 |
[25:41] | Inside water-cooler. | 饮水机里 |
[25:43] | That explains the stolen truck. | 所以要偷那辆车 |
[25:45] | He used it to impersonate a delivery man | 他用来假扮送水工 |
[25:47] | and plant the camera somewhere. | 趁机安装摄像机 |
[25:48] | Yeah, that’s smart. | 没错 聪明之举 |
[25:49] | The live feed allows him to study his marks in real time. | 实况图像让他可以随时踩点 |
[25:52] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[25:53] | A diamond shop. I didn’t get the name. | 一家钻石店 我没看到名字 |
[25:55] | But I got a close-enough look to sketch out the floor plan. | 但镜头够近 我可以画出平面图 |
[25:57] | I’m gonna go back to the office and draw one up. | 我这就回办公室画出来 |
[25:59] | Peter and I will start narrowing targets from his place. | 我和彼特去他家缩小搜索目标 |
[26:01] | You can coordinate with me from the office. | 你可以在办公室跟我们协调同步 |
[26:05] | Six diamond stores in Manhattan | 曼哈顿有六家钻石店 |
[26:07] | are supplied by Ram’s water delivery. | 由拉姆供水公司负责 |
[26:09] | Cook could hit one of these any second now. | 库克可以随时袭击其中某家 |
[26:11] | Then he disappears again. | 然后再消失 |
[26:12] | – Neal, did you e-mail the sketch? – Yeah. Sent. | -尼尔 草图发出来了吗 -发了 |
[26:15] | Making any progress? | 有进展吗 |
[26:16] | We’re getting somewhere. Thanks, honey. | 正在查 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[26:18] | – Ah, Don’t tell me that. – That doesn’t sound good. | -别这样 -听上去不太妙 |
[26:21] | Jones, what’s up? | 琼斯 怎么了 |
[26:22] | Okay. Keep searching. | 好的 继续查 |
[26:24] | Cook just ducked surveillance. | 库克刚甩掉了监视 |
[26:25] | Team one lost him in the subway about 15 minutes ago, | 第一小组大概15分钟前在地铁跟丢了 |
[26:27] | But they said it looked like he was trying to go dark. | 他们说他好像要去黑市 |
[26:30] | He’s pulling the job. | 他在招揽生意 |
[26:32] | This is happening tonight. | 他今晚就要下手了 |
[26:33] | All right, we need to figure this out now. | 我们必须现在就弄清楚目标 |
[26:35] | You guys have that list? | 你们手上有表吧 |
[26:37] | Yeah, I got it. | 是的 有 |
[26:38] | All right, well, we can cross off Toback’s. | 好吧 我们可以跳过托百客 |
[26:39] | Christie and I went ring shopping there, | 克里斯蒂和我去那儿挑过戒指 |
[26:41] | and this isn’t what it looked like. | 看上去不一样 |
[26:42] | Plus, their security system is top-notch. | 而且 他们的安保系统一流 |
[26:44] | You scoped out their security? | 你琢磨人家的安保系统 |
[26:45] | Ring shopping’s not really my thing. | 挑戒指真的不是我的菜 |
[26:47] | All right, you can also cross off Davis, | 你们也可以跳过戴维斯 |
[26:49] | Smith Brothers, and Solitaire and Sons. | 史密斯兄弟和沙利泰父子 |
[26:51] | I’d recognize the interiors. | 我见过内部结构 |
[26:52] | Because you cased them out? | 因为你研究过吗 |
[26:53] | Ring shopping’s not really my thing. | 挑戒指真的不是我的菜 |
[26:55] | All right, that leaves us with two — | 好吧 现在就剩两家了 |
[26:56] | Midtown Jewelry Appraisers and Crowder Diamonds. | 中心珠宝评估和克劳德珠宝 |
[26:59] | That’s Crowder Diamonds. | 那就是克劳德珠宝 |
[27:01] | I took a client to Midtown Jewelers last month. | 我上个月带一个客户去过中心珠宝 |
[27:02] | They have two long cases of merchandise. | 他们有两长条货物架 |
[27:04] | No vault in sight. Definitely not like that. | 看不到保险库 绝对不是这样的 |
[27:07] | Honey, I have to — | 亲爱的 我得… |
[27:08] | You got to go. Good luck. | 你得走了 祝你好运 |
[27:10] | I’ll let the teams know the target. | 我去通知各小队目标 |
[27:11] | Hopefully we can intercept. | 希望我们能阻止他 |
[27:12] | Yeah, we’re on our way. | 好 我们马上去 |
[27:14] | You ride separate. I’ll follow. | 你先走 我随后就到 |
[27:17] | I’m just an observer. | 我只是观察员身份 |
[27:22] | Just give me a call if anything turns up, okay? | 有问题打我电话 好吗 |
[27:32] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[27:34] | Place was hit 20 minutes ago. | 这地方20分钟前遭袭 |
[27:36] | No sign of Cook? | 没有库克的行踪吗 |
[27:37] | Preliminary forensics shows a clean crime scene, so far. | 初步取证没有找到任何痕迹 目前是这样 |
[27:43] | And it’ll stay that way. | 以后也就这样了 |
[27:45] | All right. Stay here. | 好吧 待在这儿 |
[27:47] | – Keep me posted. – Peter. | -随时向我汇报进展 -彼特 |
[27:48] | I can’t be here. | 我不能待在这儿 |
[27:51] | I shouldn’t have come in the first place. | 我一开始就不该来 |
[28:14] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[28:15] | It’s all in the strategy, my friends. | 尽在策略中 朋友们 |
[28:20] | I’m gonna sit this round out, | 这局我先不玩 |
[28:22] | let someone else win some tugriks. | 让别人也赢点图格里克[蒙古货币] |
[28:29] | Back so soon? | 这么快就回来了 |
[28:31] | Well, no man is an island. | 没有人是一座孤岛 |
[28:31] | 英国玄学派诗人约翰·多恩的布道词 海明威《战地钟声》的主题 | |
[28:33] | And you’re clean-shaven. | 你还把胡子刮干净了 |
[28:34] | You have retired from retirement. | 你从退休生活中退休了 |
[28:36] | I can come and go as I please. | 进退随心所欲 |
[28:38] | Plus, as the man behind many a curtain, | 而且 做惯了幕后智囊 |
[28:40] | I found myself… | 我感觉自己 |
[28:42] | lacking a reliable… front. | 少了幕前人员 |
[28:47] | So you’re saying I’m your front man? | 你是说 我是你的幕前人员 |
[28:49] | Good partnerships are hard to find. | 知音寥寥 基友难觅 |
[28:53] | Who are your friends? | 你的这些朋友是谁 |
[28:54] | Just some fellow travelers on this journey we call life. | 人生旅途中的数名旅伴而已 |
[28:57] | Yeah, they like my ice wines. | 他们挺喜欢我的冰葡萄酒啊 |
[28:59] | Well, they are from colder climes. | 他们来自寒冷的地方嘛 |
[29:02] | What’s the game? | 在玩什么游戏 |
[29:03] | No idea, but I’m very good at it. | 不知道 不过我可擅长了 |
[29:07] | Deal me in. | 算我一个 |
[29:11] | The treasure? | 宝藏呢 |
[29:13] | It’s safe. How’s the suit? | 安全得很 猫咪探员呢 |
[29:17] | I take it he returned from our balmy tropics | 那他是从我们宜人的热带地区回来 |
[29:20] | to much harsher weather? | 转去”冷”宫了吧 |
[29:21] | He’s been relegated to the bureau’s storage warehouse. | 他被调职去局里的证物仓库了 |
[29:25] | Endless cages filled with contraband? | 一望无际的禁品天堂 |
[29:28] | It’s not as nice as it sounds. | 没你说得那么美好 |
[29:29] | He’s stuck itemizing cargo crates of stolen cellphones. | 他忙着归档一堆的失窃手机 |
[29:33] | It’s my fault he’s in this spot. | 都是我害的 |
[29:34] | I need to get him out of it. | 我得把他救出来 |
[29:35] | Solving this latest case will help. | 破了最近这案子就能帮到他 |
[29:37] | – What’s involved? – Stolen diamonds. | -什么案子 -失窃钻石 |
[29:41] | We had a suspect, but he’s gone underground. | 我们有嫌犯 但他销声匿迹了 |
[29:43] | Has he liquidated yet? | 他销赃了吗 |
[29:44] | By the time the FBI finds his fence, | 等联调局查到他的销赃人 |
[29:47] | those gems will be long gone. | 珠宝早被卖去不知何方了 |
[29:49] | Well, who needs the fuzz when you have me? | 有我在 要条子干嘛呢 |
[29:55] | It’s good to have you back. | 你回来真好 |
[30:07] | Neal. What’s going on? | 尼尔 怎么了 |
[30:09] | – It’s about Cook. – Figured. | -库克的事 -猜到了 |
[30:11] | I’m going over all the evidence, | 我在查看所有的证据 |
[30:12] | trying to find something we might have overlooked. | 努力寻找我们之前遗漏的地方 |
[30:14] | That won’t be necessary. | 不必了 |
[30:16] | I’ve got an idea that will help you catch him. | 我能帮你逮到他 |
[30:17] | You mean help the bureau catch him. | 是帮局里逮到他 |
[30:19] | No. It has to be you and you alone. | 不 是你 是有你 |
[30:21] | It’s the only way my plan works. | 否则计划就行不通了 |
[30:24] | This is not my assignment anymore. | 这已经不是我的案子了 |
[30:26] | I can’t disobey orders. | 我不能违背命令 |
[30:27] | Well, that’s the best part. You don’t have to. | 最妙的就是 你根本用不着 |
[30:30] | Look, Peter, we can wait another five years to catch this guy, | 彼得 我们可以多等五年 |
[30:33] | or we can take him down tomorrow. | 或者明天就将他缉捕归案 |
[30:34] | It’s your call. | 你决定吧 |
[30:40] | What’s the plan? | 什么计划 |
[30:41] | This is Cook’s fence — Rina Oaks. | 她是库克的销赃人 瑞娜·欧克斯 |
[30:43] | I was able to track her down using a reliable street contact. | 一位道上的兄弟帮我找到了她 |
[30:46] | Do I know any of these “reliable street contacts”? | 我认识这些”道上的兄弟”吗 |
[30:49] | You’d probably prefer not to. | 还是别认识了 |
[30:51] | I’m sure. | 我想也是 |
[30:52] | Cook is a competitive guy. | 库克非常好胜 |
[30:54] | What if we give him a little competition | 不如我们给他点挑战 |
[30:56] | that puts him directly in our sights? | 逼他直接露面如何 |
[30:59] | I’m listening. | 接着说 |
[31:00] | Your cover as Peter Morris is perfect. | 你的卧底身份彼得·莫里斯非常完美 |
[31:02] | He already thinks you’re a convicted criminal. | 他已经当你是同道罪犯了 |
[31:04] | What if you, uh, discovered | 他要是发现 |
[31:06] | one of his contacts in the underworld? | 你跟他的人有所接触 |
[31:07] | Someone like Rina? | 比如说 瑞娜 |
[31:08] | If we can convince Cook | 如果我们能让库克相信 |
[31:09] | you found out about his fence and are making a better offer… | 你找到他的销赃人 还愿意提供更好的货 |
[31:12] | We draw him out. | 他就会现身 |
[31:12] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[31:13] | He barges in when I’m making the deal. | 我跟瑞娜交易的时候他一出面 |
[31:15] | We have people in place to bring them both down. | 我们的人就可以一举将他们拿下 |
[31:17] | The bureau gets a double win, | 局里一箭双雕 |
[31:18] | and you’re back in their good graces. | 你也能凯旋归来 |
[31:22] | It’s a nice idea. | 这主意的确很好 |
[31:23] | But I have to report to evidence at 9:00 A.M. tomorrow. | 但我明早九点还得去证据室干活 |
[31:26] | Good thing I made your appointment with Rina for 8:00. | 因此我跟瑞娜约了明早八点 |
[31:29] | All right. We’d need real stones | 好吧 但我们还要有真货 |
[31:31] | to convince Rina that I am a legitimate competition. | 瑞娜才会相信我是个够格的竞争者 |
[31:39] | I didn’t steal them. Courtesy of June. | 不是我偷的 琼的好意 |
[31:41] | The canary is worth half a million. | 这颗黄钻价值五十万 |
[31:43] | The royal blue is worth another half million. | 这颗蓝钻也价值五十万 |
[31:46] | And the pink’s worth $700,000. | 这颗粉钻价值七十万 |
[31:48] | Wow. I had no idea June — | 真没想到琼这么… |
[31:50] | Yeah, she does okay. | 是啊 她不错 |
[31:51] | So these two make up an additional 1.2. | 光这两颗就价值大概120万了 |
[31:54] | But Cook has now over $4 million. | 但库克手上有400万的货呢 |
[31:56] | Well, these should make you more appealing than Cook. | 加上这些应该就能压过库克一头了 |
[32:07] | They won’t cut glass. | 切不了玻璃 |
[32:09] | Knock-offs? | 假货啊 |
[32:10] | The second Rina sees them, she’s gonna know they’re fake. | 瑞娜一检验就会知道是假货 |
[32:13] | She won’t get to them. | 她不会检验那些的 |
[32:14] | All you have to do is buy enough time | 你只需要拖延时间 |
[32:15] | to make sure Cook crosses town and arrives at the shop. | 等库克赶来她的店里就可以了 |
[32:18] | Meanwhile, you’ll make sure Rina only studies | 与此同时 你得确保瑞娜 |
[32:20] | the diamonds that are true. | 只选真货细看 |
[32:22] | How? | 怎么做 |
[32:24] | Pick one of those up. Any one. | 随便选一个起来 随便选 |
[32:34] | Now turn it over. | 转过来看 |
[32:48] | How did you do that? | 你怎么办到的 |
[32:49] | From the minute you walked in here, | 从你进门的那一刻起 |
[32:50] | I’ve been subtly steering your mind | 我就悄悄的开始引导你 |
[32:51] | to focus on that royal blue diamond. | 让你集中关注那颗蓝钻 |
[32:53] | No, come on. Tell me how you did this. | 快啦 快说你怎么办到的 |
[32:55] | No, no. One thing at a time. | 慢慢来 事有先后 |
[32:58] | Are you in? | 先说你干不干 |
[33:00] | I’m in. | 你干 |
[33:02] | What I’m proposing is a three-part plan. | 计划分成三个步骤 |
[33:03] | So let’s start with part one. | 先从第一步开始 |
[33:05] | The first thing we have to do is draw Cook out. | 第一件事就是得逼库克现身 |
[33:08] | And that starts the minute you walk through Rina’s door. | 你一进瑞娜的店门 就开始下套 |
[33:21] | Peter Morris. | 彼得·莫里斯 |
[33:22] | Yes, I got your message. | 我知道 我有收到您的消息 |
[33:23] | Rina won’t trust you at first. | 瑞娜一开始一定对你有戒心 |
[33:24] | She’s gonna ask you for a reference, | 她会问你的保举人 |
[33:26] | so you tell her you want to call a mutual friend. | 你就告诉她 可以问你们的共同好友 |
[33:29] | David Cook. He can vouch for me. | 大卫·库克 他能保举我 |
[33:31] | Rina. We don’t meet until tomorrow. | 瑞娜 我们是明天才见面的 |
[33:35] | Who? | 谁 |
[33:35] | Peter Morris. Says he knows you? | 彼得·莫里斯 他说他认识你 |
[33:39] | What the hell is he doing there? | 他去你那儿干什么 |
[33:40] | Making me an offer. | 跟我谈生意 |
[33:42] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[33:44] | No, you know what? You stay away from him. | 你离他远点儿 |
[33:46] | You keep him away from my money! | 让他离我的钱远一点 |
[33:47] | – You mean my money. – I thought we had a deal? | -是我的钱 -我们都谈好了 |
[33:50] | I hear what you’re saying. | 行我知道了 |
[33:52] | No, I don’t think that you do. | 不 你压根就不明白 |
[33:53] | Morris is a liar and a known thief. | 莫里斯是个骗子 小偷 |
[33:54] | You don’t trust him! | 你不能相信他 |
[33:55] | Glass houses, Mr. Cook. | 开门做生意 库克先生 |
[33:58] | You understand I only have so much cash on-hand. | 想必你也明白 我手头现金有限 |
[34:01] | Code for, “make me a better offer.” | 意思就是”给我更吸引人的条件” |
[34:03] | Cook won’t be happy to hear my name. | 库克听到我的名字 铁定很不爽 |
[34:05] | Well, that’s the whole point. | 就是得这样 |
[34:07] | He’ll think you’re competing. It’ll push his buttons. | 他会觉得你在跟他争 他忍不了 |
[34:09] | And Rina is smart enough | 而瑞娜也绝不会放过 |
[34:11] | to know a good competition when she sees it. | 鹬蚌相争渔翁得利的好机会 |
[34:13] | Hang on. I’m on my way to you. | 等着 我马上过来 |
[34:15] | Now we’ll move on to phase two — | 然后就开始第二步 |
[34:17] | keeping Rina around until Cook arrives. | 看住瑞娜 直到库克出现 |
[34:19] | We’ll buy our time making Rina appraise the gems — | 让瑞娜检验钻石来拖延时间 |
[34:22] | the right gems. | 让她选对钻石 |
[34:23] | This is where you tell me | 你该告诉我 |
[34:24] | how you got me to pick the blue stone. | 你怎么控制我选了那颗蓝钻了吧 |
[34:26] | Better. This is where I teach you how to do it yourself. | 不仅如此 我还要教会你 |
[34:29] | I began pushing you toward the blue diamond | 我控制你选蓝钻的第一步就是 |
[34:30] | by wearing a blue tie, | 打蓝领带 |
[34:32] | which you’ll also be wearing. | 你到时候也得打 |
[34:33] | Then I started making subtle gestures — | 然后不留痕迹地做出暗示 |
[34:35] | adjusting my tie, smoothing it out, | 调整一下 摸顺一下 |
[34:37] | drawing your attention to the color. | 让你注意到颜色 |
[34:39] | I can do that. | 我能做到 |
[34:43] | Next I fiddle with my handkerchief, also blue. | 然后我还摆弄了我的手帕 也是蓝色的 |
[34:45] | Impressive. And how did you come by these? | 货很棒 怎么来的 |
[34:48] | That’s not up for discussion. Shall we get started? | 这方面不便透漏 可以开始了吗 |
[34:59] | Clever tactic. | 高明 |
[35:01] | But once she’s done looking at the blue diamond– | 不过一旦她鉴定完蓝钻 |
[35:02] | you’ll guide her toward the canary using a simulated trigger. | 你要耍点招数把她引到黄钻上 |
[35:06] | When I was describing our gems, | 当我在描述我们的钻石的时候 |
[35:07] | did you notice how I pointed out the royal blue? | 有没有注意我如何介绍蓝钻 |
[35:13] | You gave it a thumbs up. | 你用的是拇指 |
[35:14] | Right, I was indicating that this is a good item– | 没错 我在暗示这件是宝贝 |
[35:16] | something you want. | 是你想要的 |
[35:19] | Satisfied? | 还满意吗 |
[35:21] | With this one? | 对这个吗 |
[35:23] | That leaves you with a five or six-carat clear, | 再看看这些五六克拉的无暇钻石 |
[35:27] | the canary, or the pink. | 黄钻 或者粉钻 |
[35:35] | Getting her to choose the third diamond | 诱导她选择第三个钻石 |
[35:36] | will be the trickiest. | 是最棘手的 |
[35:38] | While she’s appraising the canary, | 当她在鉴定黄钻的时候 |
[35:39] | you’ll start using muted word-play. | 你要玩点文字游戏 |
[35:41] | When you and I were talking, | 刚才和你说话的时候 |
[35:42] | I said a lot of words that rhyme with blue. | 我说了很多谐音”蓝”的词 |
[35:44] | 1.2. | 一点二[谐音蓝] |
[35:45] | Blue. True. | 蓝色 真品[谐音蓝] |
[35:47] | So, while you’re steering her toward the last real diamond, | 所以 当你把她引到最后一个真钻上时 |
[35:49] | you’ll start saying anything that rhymes with… | 你要说的词就必须要谐音 |
[35:51] | Pink. | “粉” |
[35:53] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样[谐音粉] |
[35:55] | So far, so good. | 目前为止还不赖 |
[35:57] | Glad we’re in sync. | 英雄所见略同[谐音粉] |
[36:02] | When this deal’s done… | 当我们做完这笔交易… |
[36:05] | …we should go out, celebrate… | 我们应该出去 庆祝一下 |
[36:08] | get a drink. | 喝上几杯[谐音粉] |
[36:10] | I have a busy day ahead. | 我还有事要忙 |
[36:16] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[36:17] | At this point, enough time has passed | 到这时候 时间已经足够 |
[36:20] | for Cook to make his grand entrance. | 让库克来个华丽登场 |
[36:27] | What the hell do you think you’re doing?! | 你以为自己在干什么 |
[36:28] | Finishing our game. | 打完我们的比赛 |
[36:31] | I don’t know how you did it– | 我不知道你如何做到 |
[36:32] | how you found out what I was up to, | 如何得知我的计划 |
[36:33] | but I’m gonna burn you for it, Morris. | 但我要废了你 莫里斯 |
[36:35] | Seems a little late now. | 好像已经晚了一步 |
[36:37] | All the players are accounted for, | 选手悉数到场 |
[36:39] | which brings us to phase three… | 进入第三步 |
[36:41] | – The arrest. – The arrest. | -逮捕 -逮捕 |
[36:43] | Cook’s inside the store. | 库克进到店里了 |
[36:45] | All right, can we move in? | 好 能进去了吗 |
[36:46] | Once we have a visual on the diamonds. | 要等我们看到钻石 |
[36:47] | I knew that financial-firm crap was a fairy tale. | 我就知道财务公司之类是胡扯 |
[36:50] | Maybe so, but like I said, | 也许吧 但正如我所说 |
[36:51] | once I start something, | 只要我开始了一件事 |
[36:52] | I like to see it through. | 我就会坚持到底 |
[36:54] | This is the endgame. | 这就是终局 |
[36:56] | How much is he offering? | 他要价多少 |
[36:57] | Looks to be about 28 karats for $4 million. | 看起来28克拉 要400万美元 |
[37:00] | I’ll counter-offer. | 我给你打折 |
[37:03] | I’ll give you 31 karats… | 我给你31克拉… |
[37:06] | but for $3.8 million. | 但只要380万美元 |
[37:09] | – I got eyes on the diamonds! – That’s our go signal. | -我看到钻石了 -可以行动了 |
[37:11] | Welcome back to White Collar, Agent Burke. | 欢迎回归精英调查组 博尔克探员 |
[37:13] | Hey, don’t you have someplace else to be? | 哪儿凉快哪儿待着去吧 |
[37:20] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[37:22] | This victory doesn’t belong to me after all. | 这场胜利终究不属于我 |
[37:25] | – I told you those were the real deal. – FBI! | -我跟你说过这是真品 -联邦调查局 |
[37:26] | Don’t move! | 不准动 |
[37:28] | David Cook, you’re under arrest | 大卫·库克 你被捕了 |
[37:30] | for the possession of stolen property. | 罪名是窝藏赃物 |
[37:32] | Thank you. Secure the evidence. | 谢谢 保管好证物 |
[37:40] | Where’s Peter? | 彼得呢 |
[37:41] | Good question. | 好问题 |
[37:58] | You’re two minutes late. | 你迟到了两分钟 |
[38:01] | I had to take care of something. | 我有些事情要处理 |
[38:02] | You were supposed to be taking care of my cellphones. | 你本应处理好那些手机 |
[38:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:06] | You gave me a deadline for this morning. | 你给我的截止时间是今天早上 |
[38:07] | That’s why I’m impressed that you finished them last night. | 所以我很惊讶你昨晚就完成了 |
[38:20] | It’s good work. | 做得好 |
[38:22] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[38:23] | So maybe I don’t have to mention you being late | 那么你今天迟到的事我就 |
[38:25] | in my report to your review board. | 不写在审查委员会的报告里了 |
[38:28] | This time. | 就这次 |
[38:48] | That’s good. | 好吃 |
[38:50] | So, Cook told me you slipped out just before we arrived. | 库克说你在我们到达前溜走了 |
[38:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:53] | You want to tell me why you didn’t stick around? | 你不打算告诉我为什么不留下吗 |
[38:55] | I had a job to do. | 我还有活儿要干 |
[38:57] | This was your win, Peter. | 那胜利属于你 彼得 |
[38:59] | Yeah, this case has been nagging at me for 10 years. | 这个案子折磨我有十年了 |
[39:02] | I got something better than a win. | 我的收获大过”胜利” |
[39:03] | – What’s that? – Closure. | -那是什么 -结果 |
[39:06] | Well, you should have gotten your job back, too. | 你也应该拿回属于你的工作 |
[39:08] | Can’t have it both ways. | 两者不可兼得 |
[39:11] | Yeah, at least you still got your yard for now. | 是啊 至少你现在还有个大院 |
[39:14] | Yeah, we call it a picnic area. | 是啊 我们称之为野餐区 |
[39:15] | My mistake. | 我错了 |
[39:18] | You know, you never did finish that story. | 你还没把故事讲完呢 |
[39:20] | What story? | 什么故事 |
[39:23] | The one about your dad, about Ellen. | 你爸爸的事 爱伦的事 |
[39:25] | Who was she to you? | 对你来说 她是什么人 |
[39:30] | When my dad went away, my mom just checked out. | 我爸爸走后不久 我妈妈也走了 |
[39:33] | I mean, she was around but she wasn’t…around. | 她人还在 但精神垮了 |
[39:36] | So, Ellen looked after me. | 于是爱伦就照顾我 |
[39:38] | Well, how could she look after you if she was in witn– | 她怎么能照顾你 她加入了证人 |
[39:46] | You grew up in witness protection. | 你是在证人保护计划中长大的 |
[39:48] | I was 3 when the marshals took us away. | 执法官带走我们时 我才三岁 |
[39:51] | What did your dad do? | 你爸爸做了什么 |
[39:56] | He admitted that he was a murderer. | 他承认他杀人了 |
[40:04] | Do you know who he– | 你知道他 |
[40:05] | No. No one ever told me. | 不知道 谁也没告诉我 |
[40:08] | Where’d you go? | 你们去哪儿了 |
[40:09] | The marshals took us to St. Louis. | 执法官把我们带到了圣路易斯 |
[40:12] | It was my mom and Ellen and I, | 我妈妈 爱伦还有我 |
[40:13] | and they changed my name to Danny Brooks. | 他们给我改名为丹尼·布鲁克斯 |
[40:16] | My mom told me my dad died a hero. | 妈妈说爸爸是光荣牺牲的 |
[40:20] | I grew up envying this man that I never even knew. | 我在对这个陌生人的仰慕中长大 |
[40:25] | I wanted to follow in his footsteps. | 我想跟随他的脚步 |
[40:29] | In a way, I guess I did. | 某种程度上说 我倒是做到了 |
[40:30] | No, you didn’t. You’re not a killer. | 不 你没有 你不会杀人 |
[40:32] | No. No, but I’m a criminal. | 是不会 但我是罪犯 |
[40:40] | When I was 18, Ellen told me the truth. | 当我18岁生日那天 爱伦告诉我真相 |
[40:42] | She told me my real name was Neal. | 她告诉我 我的真名是尼尔 |
[40:43] | Your mother’s maiden name was Caffrey. | 你母亲的婚前姓是卡夫瑞 |
[40:45] | Well, I couldn’t take his name. | 我不想用他的姓 |
[40:47] | Not after I knew. | 了解真相后我不能 |
[40:50] | So that’s when Neal Caffrey was born. | 所以尼尔·卡夫瑞就此诞生 |
[40:52] | After she told me everything, | 在她将一切都告诉我以后 |
[40:53] | I ran and I never looked back. | 我逃跑了 再也没回去 |
[40:57] | But now I want to know. I want to know who he was. | 但现在我想一寻究竟 想知道他是谁 |
[40:59] | I want to know… | 我想知道… |
[41:03] | I want to know if he did it. | 我想知道是不是他做的 |
[41:06] | Ellen’s here now. | 爱伦在这里 |
[41:09] | Go find out. | 去找真相吧 |
[41:21] | Neal, if I tell you this, | 尼尔 如果我把事情告诉你 |
[41:25] | it may open doors | 会开启一道 |
[41:27] | that I honestly believe are best kept closed. | 不开为好的门 |
[41:30] | You arrested him. What happened? | 你逮捕了他 发生了什么 |
[41:35] | One night I got a call from a fellow officer. | 一天晚上 我的一个同事打给我 |
[41:38] | He said James had asked for an “off the books” meeting. | 说詹姆斯要和他进行一次秘密会面 |
[41:41] | – He wanted backup. – Then what? | -他想要后援 -然后呢 |
[41:44] | By the time I got there, the officer was dead. | 当我到达的时候 那名警官已经死了 |
[41:48] | We found a gun with his prints on it. | 我们发现了一把枪 上边有他的指纹 |
[41:54] | He killed a cop? | 他杀了警察 |
[41:55] | – He said he was innocent. – Did you believe him? | -他说他是无辜的 -你相信他吗 |
[41:59] | James was many things, | 詹姆斯性格复杂 |
[42:02] | but I thought there were lines he wouldn’t cross. | 但我认为有些事他是不会做的 |
[42:05] | I investigated. | 我做了调查 |
[42:06] | I was onto something big. | 马上就要有重大发现了 |
[42:09] | But then he confessed. | 可他认罪了 |
[42:13] | Did he do it? | 是他做的吗 |
[42:16] | It was a long time ago. | 已经是很久之前的事情了 |
[42:18] | Ellen, I need to understand who he was. | 爱伦 我要知道他是谁 |
[42:25] | You said there were lines my father would never cross, | 你说过有些事我父亲是不会做的 |
[42:27] | but he did. | 但他做了 |
[42:31] | I need to know who I am. | 我要认清自己是谁 |