时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Neal. – Ellen. | -尼尔 -爱伦 |
[00:04] | You and your father. | 你和你父亲 |
[00:05] | My mom told me he was dead. | 我妈说他死了 |
[00:07] | But you told me the truth. | 但你告诉了我真相 |
[00:08] | He was a dirty cop… And he’s not dead. | 他是个坏警察 而且他还没死 |
[00:10] | Ms. Parker, you were Neal’s father’s partner. | 帕克尔女士 你是尼尔父亲的搭档 |
[00:13] | That’s it, isn’t it? | 是这样的吧 |
[00:14] | Agent Burke, I’m in WITSEC for a good reason. | 博尔克探员 我接受联邦证人保护计划是有原因的 |
[00:17] | These marshals are here to take Neal Caffrey into custody | 这几位执法官在等着尼尔·卡夫瑞一回来就把他送进监狱 |
[00:19] | He’ll work for me in D.C. permanently. | 就能让他永远留在华盛顿为我工作了 |
[00:22] | You broke the rules. | 你违反了规定 |
[00:23] | I go back to work, | 我回来工作了 |
[00:24] | and you’re placed under review and reassigned? | 而你却被审查 被调职了 |
[00:27] | I’m sure it’s only temporary. | 我肯定这只是暂时的 |
[00:28] | It’s the evidence warehouse, and it’s the best I could do. | 那是证物仓库 我已经尽力了 |
[00:31] | The marshals are shipping me off in a few weeks. | 几周后执法官就要送我走了 |
[00:35] | Everything I grew up believing was wrong, | 从小到大 我所有的信仰都是错的 |
[00:36] | and I ran before I got to hear the full story. | 我还没有听完真相就逃了 |
[00:39] | I want to know who he was. | 我想知道他是谁 |
[00:40] | When my dad went away, Ellen looked after me. | 我爸爸走后 爱伦就照顾我 |
[00:42] | You grew up in witness protection. | 你是在证人保护计划中长大的 |
[00:43] | I was 3 when the marshals took us away. | 执法官带走我们时 我才三岁 |
[00:46] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[00:46] | We found a gun with his prints on it. | 我们发现了一把枪 上边有他的指纹 |
[00:49] | He killed a cop? | 他杀了警察 |
[00:50] | It was a long time ago. | 已经是很久之前的事情了 |
[00:52] | I need to know who I am. | 我要认清自己是谁 |
[01:03] | Agent Patterson. | 帕特森探员 |
[01:05] | Watching you, Caffrey. | 我会盯着你 卡夫瑞 |
[01:07] | Always good to see you, sir. | 见到你总是令人高兴 先生 |
[01:11] | Patterson’s not the only one keeping an eye on me. | 帕特森不是唯一拿眼睛盯着我的人 |
[01:13] | Black-market prosthetics off a raid on the docks. | 码头突袭行动中缴获的非法义眼 |
[01:16] | Counterfeit eyeballs — very Rat Pack. | 义眼 很有鼠帮乐队的感觉 |
[01:18] | Sammy Davis Jr. had a glass eye. | 小塞米·戴维斯就有个玻璃眼球 |
[01:22] | We got to get you back to White Collar. | 我们得让你重回精英调查组 |
[01:24] | Oh, tell me about it. What’s in the bag? | 那还用你说 袋子里是什么 |
[01:26] | Oh, I made a detour on my way to the bank | 我在去银行的途中专门绕远路 |
[01:28] | to pick you up Manhattan’s best sandwich. | 去给你买了曼哈顿最好吃的三明治 |
[01:31] | Why did you go to the bank? | 你为什么要去银行 |
[01:32] | You don’t want to know where I got the sandwich? | 你不想知道我在哪儿买的三明治吗 |
[01:33] | Marginally less interesting. | 兴趣寥寥 |
[01:36] | First FBI check since I got back. | 我回来后联调局给我的第一张支票 |
[01:38] | Put it in my rainy-day account. | 存到我的”未雨绸缪”账户 |
[01:39] | Rainy-day account? | “未雨绸缪”账户 |
[01:41] | Well, with what I get paid, all I can afford is an umbrella. | 这点钱 也只够买下雨天买把伞的 |
[01:43] | – Cute. – Good morning. | -卖萌 -早上好 |
[01:44] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能为您效劳 |
[01:45] | How did you leave things with Sara? | 你跟莎拉怎么样了 |
[01:47] | Non sequitur. Why? | 无缘无故 提她干嘛 |
[01:48] | Look behind you. | 回头看 |
[01:49] | I’m an insurance investigator with Sterling-Bosch. | 我是斯博保险公司的保险调查员 |
[01:51] | I’m here to see Agent Burke. | 来找博尔克探员 |
[01:55] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[01:56] | Neal. How was your island adventure? | 尼尔 你的小岛历险如何 |
[01:59] | You know, it was kind of like rum punch. | 有点像朗姆潘趣酒 |
[02:01] | Seemed like a good idea at the time un– | 一开始好像不错 然后 |
[02:03] | – Until the hangover? – Yeah. | -然后宿醉吗 -是啊 |
[02:04] | Yeah. Hi, Peter. | 是啊 你好 彼得 |
[02:06] | Sara. What brings you down here? | 莎拉 什么风把你吹来了 |
[02:08] | I’m working the Covington settlement. | 我正在调查卡温顿的保险案 |
[02:10] | Grant Covington– hedge funder we targeted | 格兰特·卡温顿 做对冲基金的 |
[02:13] | during the sweep on insider trading last year. | 我们去年搜查内线交易时的目标人物 |
[02:15] | We were getting close until he died. | 我们就快成功了 可他死了 |
[02:16] | Scuba diving in the Hamptons. | 在汉普顿斯潜水时死的 |
[02:18] | Forfeiture Units seized all illegal gains, | 有关部门已经收缴了全部违法所得 |
[02:20] | and we closed the case. | 我们就此结案了 |
[02:21] | Well, I’m cleaning it up on our end. | 我正代表我们公司来处理这件事 |
[02:23] | His death was ruled accidental, so… | 他被鉴定为意外死亡 所以 |
[02:25] | The young widow gets the insurance money. | 这个年轻的寡妇得到了保险金 |
[02:27] | – How much? – $50 million. | -有多少 -五千万美元 |
[02:29] | Unless I can prove she doesn’t deserve it. | 除非我能证明她不该得到这笔钱 |
[02:32] | Now, the NYPD ruled her out as a suspect, but– | 现在纽约警局将她排除在嫌疑人之外 但 |
[02:34] | You think Sophie Covington pulled one over on everyone? | 你觉得索菲·卡温顿欺骗了所有人吗 |
[02:36] | Well, you’re the connoisseur on crimes of persuasion. | 你可是欺诈犯罪的行家 |
[02:39] | That’s what I want you to tell me. | 我就指望着你告诉我呢 |
[02:41] | And you’re the expert on the case. | 而你是破案的专家 |
[02:43] | Now, there’s a memorial at 1:00 | 一点钟有一场追悼会 |
[02:44] | marking the anniversary of Covington’s death. | 纪念卡温顿的一周年忌日 |
[02:46] | Who’s up for a stakeout? | 谁跟我一起去监视 |
[02:48] | Neal has errands to run, | 尼尔还有别的事要做 |
[02:49] | but that doesn’t mean you can’t pick my brain | 但我可以一边吃着曼哈顿最好的三明治 |
[02:52] | over Manhattan’s best sandwich. | 一边为你出谋划策 |
[02:55] | Then I’ll take over. | 那我接手这个 |
[02:56] | – Fill in. – Fill in. | -填好 -填好 |
[02:57] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[02:59] | 60 minutes, Burke. | 六十分钟 博尔克 |
[03:01] | Great. | 太好了 |
[03:08] | Well, the paparazzi are still interested. | 狗仔队还是咬着不放啊 |
[03:11] | A 21-gun salute– that’s what his will said. | 21响礼炮 他的遗嘱是这么写的 |
[03:14] | Nice to see a year after his death, | 真不错 卡温顿都死了一年了 |
[03:17] | Covington’s ego lives on. | 自负之气尚存啊 |
[03:19] | That is a good sandwich. | 这三明治确实好吃 |
[03:22] | Now that the death certificate’s been issued, | 死亡证明已经正式发布 |
[03:24] | Sophie’s giving Covington his elaborate sendoff. | 索菲为卡温顿举办精心筹备的送别仪式 |
[03:27] | Maybe for the second time. | 也许是准备第二春 |
[03:29] | Think she made sure that dive was his last? | 你觉得她跟她丈夫的死有关吗 |
[03:31] | Well, she certainly had a lot to gain from his death. | 她确实能因此获得一大笔保险金 |
[03:35] | That’s Wilson Mailer, Covington’s hedge-fund partner. | 那是威尔逊·迈勒 卡温顿的对冲基金合伙人 |
[03:37] | Suspected he was dirty, too, but nothing stuck. | 我们当时怀疑他也有份 但没找到证据 |
[03:40] | Ohh, she didn’t like that. | 她不喜欢那样 |
[03:42] | That’s a familiar touch for a married man. | 那种接触对已婚男人来说可真是亲昵 |
[03:44] | Covington’s rocky marriage was all over the gossip rags | 在我们调查他们的时候 卡温顿婚姻触礁的 |
[03:47] | when we were investigating them. | 消息就已经遍布八卦小报了 |
[03:49] | El leaves them in the bathroom. | 小伊把那些小报放在了卫生间 |
[03:52] | Well, perhaps that’s why Sophie’s so reclusive. | 也许这就是索菲低调的原因 |
[03:55] | This is the first time I’ve had eyes on her | 这是我头一次在会议室以外的地方 |
[03:56] | outside of a boardroom. | 看见她 |
[04:00] | – He’s keeping his distance. – Yeah. | -他在刻意保持距离 -没错 |
[04:03] | He’s too far away to be a curious bystander | 距离太远 不像是看热闹的 |
[04:05] | and too subtle to be paparazzi. | 太过谨慎 也不像是狗仔 |
[04:12] | Neal, you’ve hardly said a word. | 尼尔 你一路上什么都没说 |
[04:13] | Are you sure you’re up for this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[04:14] | Ellen agreed to help me look into my father | 爱伦答应在她重回证人保护计划之前 |
[04:16] | before she disappears into WITSEC again. | 帮我调查我父亲的事 |
[04:18] | It’s now or never. There she is. | 这是最后的机会了 她在这儿呢 |
[04:21] | – Hello. – How are you? | -你好 -近来如何 |
[04:23] | – Good. – Good. | -不错 -那就好 |
[04:26] | After all this time, | 事到如今 |
[04:27] | I thought you two should know each other. | 我猜你们应该彼此都认识了吧 |
[04:29] | You must be Mozzie. | 你一定是蚊子 |
[04:30] | Charmed. | 你真迷人 |
[04:31] | Is it safe for you out here? | 你待在外面安全吗 |
[04:33] | Oh, as far as anyone’s concerned, I’m, uh, long gone. | 在别人眼里 我早就去世了 |
[04:37] | Wild guess– both of them are named marshal. | 我随便猜猜 他们俩是执法官对吧 |
[04:41] | Before I leave town, | 在我离开之前 |
[04:42] | I think it’s time you met my old friend Sam. | 我觉得你该见见我的老朋友山姆 |
[04:45] | I contacted him after we talked last. | 我们上次谈过之后 我联系了他 |
[04:48] | Sam? Did he know my father? | 山姆 他认识我爸爸吗 |
[04:51] | He did. He’s a cop — undercover for a long time. | 他认识 他也是警察 当了很久的卧底 |
[04:54] | A hard guy to get hold of. | 很难联系上 |
[04:56] | What was going on in my department was bigger than your dad. | 我部门里发生的事要比你爸爸的事更严重 |
[04:59] | Sam was helping me get evidence on… the others. | 山姆当时帮我拿到了 其他方面的证据 |
[05:03] | Others? | 其他方面 |
[05:04] | When your dad confessed, you, your mom, and I | 你父亲认罪的时候 你 你妈还有我 |
[05:06] | were thrown into WITSEC, | 直接被纳入到证人保护计划里 |
[05:08] | And there was no time to look for answers. | 根本没有时间寻找答案 |
[05:10] | Work with Sam. Maybe you’ll find what I wanted to, | 跟山姆合作 也许会找到我想要的答案 |
[05:13] | That he wasn’t a bad guy. | 他不是个坏人 |
[05:16] | I just want to know the truth. | 我只想查到真相 |
[05:19] | You want to help me finish planting? | 你能帮我把花种完吗 |
[05:21] | I would love to, but I got to get back to work. | 我很愿意 但是我得回去工作了 |
[05:24] | I, on the other hand, am known for my work with Yamadori bonsai. | 但是我呢 就以种植山鸟盆栽而闻名 |
[05:28] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[05:29] | Oh, forget-me-nots– a fitting au revoir. | 勿忘草 绝好的告别礼物 |
[05:32] | – Look after her, okay? – I will. | -照顾好她 好吗 -我会的 |
[05:35] | I’ll see you soon. | 待会见 |
[05:35] | – You’re a dear. – Thank you again. | -乖孩子 -再次谢谢你 |
[05:39] | Let me get you some gloves. | 我去给你拿副手套 |
[05:41] | Oh, sure. | 好的 |
[05:42] | Our delicate hands are roughly the same size. | 咱俩精巧的手差不多大 |
[05:46] | We’re at the southeast corner by the monument. | 我们在纪念碑的东南角 |
[05:49] | Neal? | 尼尔吗 |
[05:50] | Yep. | 没错 |
[05:54] | He scorched a lot of earth when he left for his island adventure. | 他的小岛冒险 伤了很多人的心 |
[05:58] | A little smoke damage here, but I wasn’t totally unprepared. | 确实有点小伤心 但也不是毫无准备 |
[06:01] | You knew he was gonna run? | 你早就知道他会逃走 |
[06:03] | Something I’ve learned– | 我有经验 |
[06:05] | things get stolen, and people go away. | 东西被偷了 人就会逃走 |
[06:07] | Most of the time, you don’t get them back. | 大多数情况下 你还追不回来 |
[06:14] | Detail, attention! | 各组 注意 |
[06:18] | Pull and hold. | 武器准备 |
[06:21] | Wonder if he got a permit for that. | 真想知道他得到批准没 |
[06:23] | Make ready! Aim! | 准备 瞄准 |
[06:25] | – Sophie’s leaving before it’s over. – Fire! | -索菲竟然在结束前就离开了 -开枪 |
[06:29] | Not quite the grieving widow. | 可不太像悲伤的寡妇 |
[06:30] | Make ready! | 准备 |
[06:33] | Aim! Fire! | 瞄准 开枪 |
[06:36] | Make ready! | 准备 |
[06:38] | Aim! | 瞄准 |
[06:40] | Fire! | 开枪 |
[06:43] | Make ready! | 准备 |
[06:45] | Aim! Fire! | 瞄准 开枪 |
[06:47] | Fire! | 开枪 |
[06:51] | Fire! | 开枪 |
[06:54] | Fire! | 开枪 |
[07:05] | I think you just saved my life. | 你刚才救了我一命 |
[07:07] | You could be right. You okay? | 好像是 你没事吧 |
[07:09] | – Sophie, over here! – Wait up, Sophie! | -索菲 这边 -等等 索菲 |
[07:11] | I have to go. I have to go. | 我得走了 我得走了 |
[07:12] | Hey! Wait a second! | 等一下 |
[07:14] | – This way, ma’am. Come on. – Sophie, excuse me! | -这边走 夫人 -索菲 等等 |
[07:15] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[07:16] | Hey, you all right? What happened? | 你没事吧 怎么了 |
[07:19] | Somebody tried to grab Sophie. | 有人想绑架索菲 |
[07:22] | Looks like your insurance-fraud case | 看来你的骗保案 |
[07:23] | just turned attempted kidnapping. | 刚变成了绑架未遂 |
[07:25] | Well, you can add theft to that list. | 你还得算上盗窃 |
[07:28] | She stole my hat. | 她偷了我的帽子 |
[07:47] | Something didn’t seem alright | 事态有点不妙 |
[07:48] | so we get out of the car. | 我们就下了车 |
[07:50] | I saw Neal start to run, got there as fast as I could, | 我看见尼尔跑了起来 就尽快赶过去了 |
[07:52] | But the guy was gone. | 但还是被那人跑掉了 |
[07:54] | It was a faded blue, grayish van, | 是辆褪色蓝 浅灰色的小货车 |
[07:57] | no plates. | 没有车牌 |
[07:58] | That’s all I saw. | 我就看到这些 |
[08:00] | Reporters captured a few photos of Caffrey’s hat, | 记者拍到了几张卡夫瑞帽子的照片 |
[08:02] | but nothing we can use. | 但都没什么用 |
[08:03] | It all happened too fast. Thanks, Peter. | 一切发生得太快了 谢了 彼特 |
[08:08] | Yep. | 好吧 |
[08:19] | You’ll be back. | 你会回来的 |
[08:21] | Shouting down at us like Alexander the Great. | 如亚历山大大帝般君临天下 |
[08:24] | I see myself more as a Caesar. | 我觉得自己更像凯撒大帝 |
[08:26] | You say Roman. I say Greek. | 汝之罗马 吾之希腊 |
[08:29] | Burke, what are you doing here? | 博尔克 你在这儿干嘛 |
[08:30] | Just gave Diana my statement. | 戴安找我做笔录 |
[08:32] | The Covington widow. | 卡温顿寡妇案 |
[08:33] | Kidnappings are usually personal. | 绑架一般都是因为私仇 |
[08:35] | – Okay, all right. – We should send somebody… | -好了 行了 -我们应该派个… |
[08:36] | Caffrey, give us a minute, please. | 卡夫瑞 我们单独谈一下 |
[08:36] | …out there who knows every– | …熟知案情的人去那儿 |
[08:37] | Peter, justice is still reviewing your case. | 彼特 司法部还在审核你的案子 |
[08:40] | Covington is an active investigation. | 卡温顿是个正在处理的案子 |
[08:42] | You need to back off. | 你不能碰 |
[08:43] | – I was lead on that investigation for a year. – I know. | -这案子我查了一年了 -我知道 |
[08:46] | I could consult outside my hours at the evidence warehouse. | 我可以做顾问 在证物仓库以外的时间 |
[08:49] | No investigating, no field work. | 不调查 不出外勤 |
[08:51] | Tap me like a geyser. | 就当我是偶尔冒头的间歇泉 |
[08:54] | I’ll make a call as long as you keep it to that. | 如果这样那我会打电话问问 |
[08:59] | You said you were gonna make a call. | 你说你会打电话的 |
[09:01] | You want me to do it right now? | 你想让我现在就打吗 |
[09:02] | I’d appreciate that. | 感激不尽 |
[09:06] | Why were you leaving the memorial? | 你为什么要离开追悼会 |
[09:09] | I was overwhelmed. | 我已经不堪重负了 |
[09:10] | My driver had the car waiting around the corner. | 我的司机在街角的车里等我 |
[09:13] | Who runs after nearly being kidnapped? | 谁会在差点被绑架后马上逃走 |
[09:15] | Someone who feels like they’re being chased. | 某些觉得自己被追踪了的人 |
[09:17] | Figures you’d side with the fleeing suspect. | 你从逃犯的角度来想的吧 |
[09:21] | You know, the thing about fleeing suspects is, | 其实说到逃犯 |
[09:24] | they can’t say goodbye… to anyone. | 他们没机会道别 对任何人都没机会 |
[09:27] | Well, that’s on the “Lam 101”. | 《潜逃入门教程》中写着呢 |
[09:30] | You know why I had to run. | 你知道我为什么得逃跑 |
[09:32] | I do. | 我知道 |
[09:33] | And just so you know, | 但也提醒你一句 |
[09:34] | The world did not stop spinning without you. | 地球没了你照样转 |
[09:37] | Miss Covington, I know it’s been a rough day, | 卡温顿小姐 我知道你今天遭遇不幸 |
[09:38] | but we do want to help you. | 但我们是想帮助你 |
[09:41] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[09:43] | When the FBI investigated my husband, | 当联调局来调查我丈夫的时候 |
[09:46] | my life was turned inside out. | 我的生活就被翻得底朝天了 |
[09:48] | After he died, that wretched insurance investigator | 他去世后 那个卑鄙的保险调查员 |
[09:50] | all but accused me of murder. | 还一直在指控我谋杀亲夫 |
[09:52] | Think she’s talking about you? | 你觉得她在说你吗 |
[09:54] | I’ve heard worse. | 我听过更糟的 |
[09:55] | We’re all just trying to do our jobs here. | 我们不过各尽其职罢了 |
[09:57] | You’ll have to excuse me, | 很抱歉我要失陪了 |
[09:58] | but I’ve had my fill of law-enforcement types. | 我还有一堆法律文件要填 |
[10:01] | Hey, don’t you need to get back to evidence? | 你不用回证物仓库吗 |
[10:03] | Convinced the brass to let me consult on all things Covington. | 厚着脸皮要到了做卡温顿案顾问的机会 |
[10:06] | They made you a consultant? | 他们让你当顾问了 |
[10:08] | – Do you have a radius? – I have a badge. | -你也有活动半径吗 -我有警徽 |
[10:10] | One last question — | 最后一个问题 |
[10:12] | What is the nature of your relationship with Will Mailer? | 你和威尔·迈勒的关系是什么性质的 |
[10:20] | You do not get to ask me about my personal life. | 你无权过问我的私生活 |
[10:23] | Ooh, touchy subject. Can I see that? | 戳到痛处了 能看下吗 |
[10:26] | Any more questions, you can contact my lawyer. | 还有什么问题 请联系我的律师 |
[10:30] | And call off your tail. I’m sick of being followed. | 还有把你的盯梢叫走 我讨厌被跟踪 |
[10:33] | We don’t have surveillance on her. | 我们没派人监视她 |
[10:35] | Neither does Sterling-Bosch. | 斯博保险也没有 |
[10:37] | That guy we saw lurking around the memorial — | 那个在追悼会鬼鬼祟祟的家伙 |
[10:39] | He’s got to be involved. | 肯定和他有关 |
[10:41] | Sophie’s done with the FBI. | 索菲不会跟联调局合作了 |
[10:42] | Oh, but I bet she would talk with | 但我打赌她肯定愿意和 |
[10:44] | the dashing stranger that saved her life. | 拔刀相助的俏英雄聊聊 |
[10:47] | I could find out what’s really going on | 我能查出她和迈勒之间 |
[10:49] | between her and Mailer. | 到底是什么情况 |
[10:50] | If someone is tailing her, we can get a look. | 如果有人跟踪她 我们就能找出线索 |
[10:53] | What are you thinking? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[10:54] | – Come with me. – Okay. | -跟我来 -好的 |
[10:58] | All right, you sure she won’t recognize you | 你确定她不会认出 |
[10:59] | from your investigation into her husband? | 你是以前查她老公的人吗 |
[11:01] | We never met in person. | 我们从来没见过面 |
[11:03] | All right, set me up. | 那好 来吧 |
[11:05] | I hope this wasn’t too disruptive. | 希望这没给你添什么麻烦 |
[11:07] | Oh, it’s not a problem. I’m just happy I could help out. | 没关系 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[11:10] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[11:13] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:14] | I was just giving my statement to Agent Burke here. | 博尔克探员刚给我做完笔录 |
[11:16] | Yes, thank you for your time, | 是的 多谢你的宝贵时间 |
[11:18] | Mr…Armstrong. | 阿姆斯特朗先生 |
[11:20] | Uh, Neal. | 尼尔 |
[11:21] | Well, at least now I know your name. | 至少我现在知道你名字了 |
[11:23] | Yeah. Neal Armstrong. | 是啊 尼尔·阿姆斯特朗 |
[11:25] | Like the astronaut. | 跟那位宇航员一样 |
[11:26] | One small step for man. | 人类的一小步 |
[11:28] | – Sophie Covington. – Nice to meet you. | -索菲·卡温顿 -见到你很高兴 |
[11:30] | I don’t know how to thank you for what you did. | 真不知道该怎么感谢你的救命之恩 |
[11:33] | If there’s ever anything that I can do, | 如果有什么我能帮上忙的 |
[11:34] | just please let me know. | 尽管开口 |
[11:37] | Actually, there is. | 其实 确实有件事 |
[11:38] | Can I get my hat back? | 我能要回我的帽子吗 |
[11:39] | I don’t have it here. | 我没带在身上 |
[11:41] | We could meet for coffee or… | 我们可以一起喝杯咖啡或者… |
[11:49] | This is my address. Come by around 4:00. | 这是我的地址 四点左右过来吧 |
[11:51] | And I’ll have it waiting for you. | 我等着还你帽子 |
[11:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:53] | If I can help you in any way, please give me a call. | 如果有什么我能帮上忙的 请打我电话 |
[11:59] | He’s one of the good guys. | 他是好人 |
[12:06] | Are you — | 你要不要… |
[12:07] | One more thing to discuss with Agent Burke. | 还有件事需要和博尔克探员讨论 |
[12:10] | – See you at 4:00. – Bye. | -四点见 -再见 |
[12:13] | Neal Armstrong? | 尼尔·阿姆斯特朗 |
[12:14] | Well, uh, arms, arms — | 阿姆斯 阿姆斯[手臂] |
[12:16] | All those prosthetics in the evidence warehouse. | 满脑子都是证据仓库的假体义肢 |
[12:18] | A-at least it’s better than Neal Handleman. | 至少这比尼尔·汉德曼强多了[手] |
[12:21] | No, it’s not. I like Neal Handleman. | 不 哪有 我喜欢尼尔·汉德曼 |
[12:24] | I should have gone with Eyes-enhauer. | 应该叫你艾森豪威尔[眼睛] |
[12:28] | That would have been good. | 这个才好呢 |
[12:39] | This is Mr. Mailer. | 这位是迈勒先生 |
[12:41] | Just here to pick up my hat. | 我只是来取帽子的 |
[12:43] | The knight in shining armor. | 锦衣骑士啊 |
[12:45] | More of a right place, right time kind of thing. | 不过是机缘巧合 |
[12:50] | Mr. Armstrong, it’s good to see you. | 阿姆斯特朗先生 很高兴见到你 |
[12:53] | Call me Neal, please. | 拜托叫我尼尔吧 |
[12:55] | Neal, it’s good to see you. | 尼尔 很高兴见到你 |
[12:59] | Goodbye, Will. | 再见 威尔 |
[13:11] | Hope I’m not interrupting. | 希望没打搅到你们 |
[13:12] | I didn’t realize you’d have a friend over. | 不知道你有朋友在这 |
[13:14] | Will’s not a friend. | 威尔不是朋友 |
[13:15] | He was my husband’s business partner. | 他是我丈夫的生意伙伴 |
[13:20] | 艺术课程 索菲·卡温顿 感谢您为纽约艺术界所作的贡献 | |
[13:22] | So, tell me, Neal, | 跟我说说 尼尔 |
[13:24] | are you a professional kidnapping interventionist or… | 你是专职阻止绑架的 还是… |
[13:27] | No, I’m an entrepreneur. | 不 我是个企业家 |
[13:29] | I’ve done well over the years, | 这几年公司发展不错 |
[13:30] | and I enjoy finding worthy causes to give back to. | 我也乐于作点事情回馈社会 |
[13:33] | I used to teach public school. I — after I met Grant, | 我原来是公立学校的老师 遇到格兰特后 |
[13:35] | I started a charity for art programs. | 我开始为艺术课程兴办慈善机构 |
[13:38] | The more I made, the more I gave away, | 赚得越多 捐得越多 |
[13:39] | which was just something else for us to fight about. | 我们为之奋斗的理由 |
[13:43] | You have a beautiful home. | 你家真漂亮 |
[13:44] | Thank you. I spend a lot of time here. | 谢谢 我经常待在家里 |
[13:47] | The media attention, it’s just — | 那些媒体的关注 简直… |
[13:49] | Why you took my hat. | 所以你拿走了我的帽子 |
[13:52] | Yes, that’s why I took your hat. | 对 所以我拿了你的帽子 |
[13:59] | Vintage. | 怀旧款 |
[14:01] | I almost hate to give it back. | 我都不想还给你了 |
[14:05] | Oh, nice. | 漂亮 |
[14:11] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -别客气 |
[14:13] | Speaking of vintage, um… | 说到怀旧 |
[14:16] | Would you like a glass of wine or… | 你想喝杯陈年葡萄酒吗 |
[14:18] | I’d love one. | 乐意至极 |
[14:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:24] | I backpacked the Costa Brava after college. | 大学毕业之后我背包去了西班牙科斯塔布拉瓦 |
[14:27] | This Rioja reminds me of it. | 里奥哈酒让我回忆起那里 |
[14:37] | To Spanish wine. | 敬西班牙葡萄酒 |
[14:38] | To hats. | 敬帽子 |
[14:56] | So, how does this count as consulting? | 那这算顾问吗 |
[14:58] | Confirming I.D. | 身份确认 |
[15:00] | That’s the same guy I saw at the memorial. | 是追悼会上看到的那个人 |
[15:11] | You know, I feel like I’m being followed. | 我感觉好像被跟踪了 |
[15:14] | Yeah, we’re tailing your tail. | 对 我们正在跟踪你的跟踪者 |
[15:15] | Lose him so we can follow him home. | 甩掉他好让我们跟踪他回家 |
[15:17] | You’re asking me to give up trade secrets? | 你想我泄露我的招牌秘密吗 |
[15:19] | Call your patent lawyer. | 喊你的专利律师来啊 |
[15:59] | Just a minute. | 一分钟就好 |
[16:03] | One second. | 马上 |
[16:11] | Gun! FBI! FBI! | 有枪 联调局 联调局 |
[16:14] | Don’t hurt me! | 别伤害我 |
[16:15] | Calm down, or you’re gonna hurt yourself! | 冷静 否则你要伤到自己了 |
[16:17] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[16:24] | Freddy Slavkin. | 弗雷迪·斯拉夫金 |
[16:26] | What were you doing at the Covington memorial today? | 今天早上你去卡温顿的追悼会干什么 |
[16:28] | Someone hire you to grab Sophie? | 有人雇你绑架索菲吗 |
[16:30] | Didn’t get the job done, | 你搞砸了 |
[16:31] | so you thought they were coming after you? | 所以以为他们要追杀你吗 |
[16:32] | What? No. No, no, no. | 什么 不 不不不 |
[16:34] | So you usually answer the door like that? | 那你一般都这么开门是吧 |
[16:36] | I thought I was dealing with disgruntled husbands. | 我以为对付的是某位火大的丈夫 |
[16:39] | You don’t strike me as the romantic type. Explain. | 我可不觉得你是啥情场浪子 解释清楚 |
[16:41] | I’m a P.I. I work infidelity cases. | 我是私家侦探 调查伴侣不忠案件 |
[16:43] | A lot of what I find tends to make people want to kill me. | 我知道得太多了 就有人想杀我 |
[16:46] | Who hired you to tail Sophie? | 谁雇你跟踪索菲的 |
[16:49] | You pulled a weapon on a federal agent. | 你对联邦探员用上了武器 |
[16:52] | You are way past client confidentiality. | 现在可顾不上顾客隐私了 |
[16:56] | Woman named Poppy Mailer. | 是一个叫波比·迈勒的女人 |
[16:58] | Mailer’s wife. | 迈勒的妻子 |
[16:59] | She hired you to find out | 她雇你调查 |
[17:00] | if he’s having an affair with Sophie Covington. | 她丈夫是否和索菲·卡温顿有染 |
[17:02] | Is he? | 有吗 |
[17:03] | Uh, spent six months trying to confirm, | 花了半年时间调查 |
[17:05] | but so far zip. | 但没有收获 |
[17:08] | Mrs. Mailer’s obsessed. | 迈勒夫人走火入魔了 |
[17:09] | She wants to know everything about Sophie. | 她想知道索菲的一切 |
[17:10] | Who comes, who goes — she wants it all. | 索菲跟谁来往 她什么都得知道 |
[17:13] | – You take any photos today? – Th-they’re in the printer. | -你今天拍照片了吗 -在打印机那里 |
[17:15] | I haven’t gone through them yet. | 我还没打印完 |
[17:17] | Old-school. | 传统啊 |
[17:25] | You got a shot of the kidnapper. | 有一张拍到了绑架者 |
[17:27] | Good thing we’re collecting evidence today. | 我们今天正好在搜集证据 |
[17:29] | I need everything you have on Sophie Covington. | 交出所有和索菲·卡温顿有关的东西 |
[17:33] | O-over there. | 在那边 |
[17:34] | All that and no proof of an affair, | 这么多东西里都没有出轨证据 |
[17:36] | and she still keeps you on retainer. | 而她还是在付你薪水 |
[17:38] | Me and her psychic. | 付给我和她的灵媒 |
[17:47] | Sophie Covington — what is she like? | 索菲·卡温顿 她怎么样 |
[17:49] | From what I saw, | 就我看来 |
[17:50] | she’s not into murder, money, or Mailer. | 她和谋杀 钱 迈勒都没关系 |
[17:52] | So she’s not the gold-digging, | 所以她不是小报上说的 |
[17:53] | social-climbing husband murderer that I read about? | 傍大款攀高枝的弑夫者了 |
[17:56] | No. I think she’s lonely. | 不 我想她只是寂寞 |
[17:58] | Well, she’s not a shopper, but Mailer is. | 她不是购物狂 不过迈勒是 |
[18:02] | Handbags, jewelry, flowers. | 手袋 珠宝 鲜花 |
[18:05] | Big spender for a guy who’s low on money. | 对一个缺钱的人来说出手太阔绰 |
[18:07] | Mailer’s cellphone — | 迈勒的电话 |
[18:08] | he calls Sophie, but she doesn’t call back. | 他给索菲打电话 但她不回 |
[18:11] | All right, these are Sophie’s movements at the memorial. | 这是索菲在追悼会上的活动路线 |
[18:14] | Sophie gets there. Mailer’s waiting. | 索菲到了 迈勒正等在那儿 |
[18:17] | He touches her. She pulls away. She leaves. | 他碰她 她推开 然后离开 |
[18:20] | I don’t see Mailer anywhere over here. | 在那张里我没看到迈勒 |
[18:22] | He’s in the earlier shots but not the later ones. | 前几张照片有他 后面的没有 |
[18:26] | Because he’s our kidnapper. | 因为他就是绑架者 |
[18:30] | From Freddy’s file, | 根据弗雷迪的照片 |
[18:31] | same red stripe on the glove. | 他们手套上有相同的红丝带 |
[18:33] | All right, not definitive, | 好了 虽然不能肯定 |
[18:34] | but what if Mailer and Covington | 但要是迈勒和卡温顿 |
[18:36] | ran their insider-trading scheme together? | 一起搞的内线交易呢 |
[18:39] | FBI’s closing in, | 联调局快查到了 |
[18:40] | so Mailer pins it all on Covington. | 于是迈勒把一切推到卡温顿身上 |
[18:42] | Sabotaged his diving equipment and kills him. | 破坏他的潜水装备 杀了他 |
[18:45] | But he realizes Sophie’s gonna get the insurance payout, | 但他意识到索菲会得到保险赔偿 |
[18:48] | so he seduces her. | 于是去勾引她 |
[18:49] | She’s not having it. | 她没理睬 |
[18:50] | He decides to grab her at the memorial. Why? | 他决定在追悼会上绑架她 为什么 |
[18:53] | He could force her to | 那样他就可以 |
[18:54] | transfer the money to an offshore account. | 强迫她把钱转到一个离岸账户 |
[18:55] | Pay her own ransom. | 支付赎金 |
[18:56] | It’s basically a white-collar mugging. | 这是典型的精英调查组案件 |
[18:58] | Sophie wouldn’t have gotten out of that van alive. | 索菲不会活着从运货车上下来 |
[19:00] | Mailer was at her place today. | 今天迈勒在她家里 |
[19:02] | If we’re right, he’s gonna try again. | 如果我们是对的 他还会再次下手 |
[19:05] | Sophie likes you. | 索菲喜欢你 |
[19:08] | If Mailer thinks someone else is going to steal that fortune | 如果迈勒觉得有人想在他之前 |
[19:11] | – before he does– – No, no, no. | -盗走那笔钱 -不不不 |
[19:12] | I’m not that guy. I can’t con a widow. | 我可不是那种人 我不可以骗人家寡妇 |
[19:14] | You can if it’s to save her. | 为了救她就可以 |
[19:16] | We force Mailer to act, and we nail him. | 我们逼迈勒行动 然后抓住他 |
[19:19] | Well, how do we convince him that we’re an item? | 那怎么让他相信我们是情侣呢 |
[19:21] | – Freddy. – Good. | -弗雷迪 -好 |
[19:23] | Freddy takes incriminating photos of you and Sophie. | 让弗雷迪照几张你和索菲一起的照片 |
[19:25] | Mrs. Mailer will not be able to resist using those | 迈勒夫人会忍不住拿来 |
[19:28] | to turn the screws on her husband. | 跟她丈夫对质的 |
[19:30] | Come on. It’s what we pay you the rainy-day bucks for. | 来吧 我们可是有付钱给你”未雨绸缪”用 |
[19:43] | Come on, information. | 说吧 情报 |
[19:44] | I told you, he’s unique. | 告诉你了 他是独一无二的 |
[19:46] | So is Bob Saget. That tells me nothing. | 鲍勃·萨吉特也是 这跟没说一样 |
[19:51] | Mozzie invited me over to play cards. | 蚊子邀请我过来玩牌 |
[19:53] | That explains the marshals trying to blend in out front. | 难怪门口有几个便衣执法官 |
[19:57] | Ellen has so little time left in the city, | 爱伦在这里待不了多久了 |
[19:59] | I thought she should spend it with friends. | 我想她应该和朋友一起度过 |
[20:03] | That’s awfully charitable of you for a weekday. | 你在工作日挤出时间实在是太慷慨了 |
[20:05] | Well, I do have ulterior motives. | 我确实有个”不可告人”的动机 |
[20:07] | I want to know more about you as a child. | 我想知道更多你小时候的事情 |
[20:09] | I’m not talking. | 我可没讲 |
[20:11] | Come on, give me something. | 说吧 给我透漏点什么吧 |
[20:13] | He forged his school I.D. | 他伪造了学生证 |
[20:16] | He, uh, conned the bullies out of their milk money. | 他 骗光了那些恶霸学生的牛奶钱 |
[20:19] | Wore ties to preschool. | 幼儿园就打领带 |
[20:22] | No ties, but there was always a little con man in him. | 那倒没有 不过他内心里倒一直有个小骗子 |
[20:27] | I knew that. | 不出所料 |
[20:28] | Talent like his is born. It’s not made. | 他的天赋是与生俱来的 教不出来 |
[20:31] | Come on, a “for instance.” | 来吧 举个例子 |
[20:33] | Okay, Neal loved school, | 尼尔很爱上学 |
[20:36] | but his mother wasn’t, uh — | 但是他妈妈不太… |
[20:38] | Punctual. She was a mess. | 守时 她一团糟 |
[20:41] | She never got me to school on time. | 从来没有准时送我到学校 |
[20:43] | So, first, he broke in and adjusted the school clock | 所以最开始 他溜进学校去调钟 |
[20:46] | so that class started 30 minutes later. | 于是学校就晚了半小时上课 |
[20:49] | Mind you, this was when he was in second grade. | 注意 那时候他才上二年级 |
[20:52] | Okay, that could not have worked. | 好吧 不过这行不通啊 |
[20:54] | No, it didn’t. So then he tried barricading the roads | 确实行不通 所以之后他设置了路障 |
[20:57] | and rerouting the school bus to run past his house. | 所以校车不得不绕道路过他家 |
[21:01] | That actually worked for a few days. | 这可管用了好几天呢 |
[21:03] | Then he got smart | 再之后他学聪明了 |
[21:04] | and started forging his own city bus passes. | 开始给自己伪造公交卡 |
[21:07] | I was never late again. | 就再也没迟到过啦 |
[21:09] | Ooh, speaking of, | 说到这个 |
[21:11] | I can’t keep my shining knights waiting. | 我可不能让我的骑士们等着 |
[21:14] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[21:16] | Great to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[21:18] | – I’ll let you know when I hear from Sam, hmm? – Okay. | -有山姆的消息我会通知你 -好的 |
[21:22] | Bye-bye, Ellen. | 再见 爱伦 |
[21:23] | Bye, Mozzie. Thanks for letting me win. | 再见 蚊子 谢谢你让我赢 |
[21:25] | See you soon. | 改天见 |
[21:30] | Thanks, Moz. | 谢谢你 蚊子 |
[21:31] | Ah, she’s a nice lady. | 她是个可爱的女士 |
[21:33] | She’s really gonna miss New York. | 她肯定会想念纽约的 |
[21:35] | We all do. It’s a hard city to leave. | 我们都是 这城市令人难舍 |
[21:38] | Now, you came in with a suit-induced frown. | 你为什么一副被猫咪调戏过的样子 |
[21:42] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[21:44] | Peter wants me to con a widow. | 彼得想让我去骗个寡妇 |
[21:46] | Well, widows fall into two categories — | 这世界上有两种寡妇 |
[21:48] | the bereaved and the relieved. | 悲痛欲绝的 如释重负的 |
[21:50] | Which kind does he have you duping? | 他让你骗的是哪种 |
[21:52] | The kind with the $50-million bull’s-eye on her back. | 因为五千万而被人盯上的那种 |
[21:55] | Sophie Covington? | 索菲·卡温顿吗 |
[21:57] | – Is she the killer? – No, she’s not. | -她是凶手吗 -不 她不是 |
[21:59] | And I need to convince a P.I. | 我还得骗过一个私人侦探 |
[22:01] | that she and I are romantically involved. | 来证明我们两个有暧昧 |
[22:03] | Well, that shouldn’t be too hard, cheekbones. | 这还不简单 小情种 |
[22:06] | Don’t ever call me that again. | 不许再这么叫我 |
[22:07] | I want you to tell the P.I. who I am, | 我要你告诉那私家侦探我是谁 |
[22:11] | who I’ve always been. | 是什么样的人 |
[22:12] | A con man? | 骗子吗 |
[22:13] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[22:14] | While you do what? | 我告诉他的时候你在干什么 |
[22:18] | – Mr. Armstrong. – Tony. | -阿姆斯特朗先生 -托尼 |
[22:27] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[22:28] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[22:30] | Oh, all that talk of Spain last night | 昨晚谈到的西班牙 |
[22:32] | reminded me of Cadaqués — | 让我想起了卡德克斯 |
[22:34] | rocky beaches, artists’ colonies, | 礁石海滩 艺术家圣地 |
[22:36] | best seafood I ever had. | 以及最美味的海鲜 |
[22:37] | That is a paella pan. | 那是海鲜饭锅 |
[22:39] | How would you like to go to the Costa Brava | 想不想足不出户就体验一把 |
[22:40] | without leaving the house? | 布拉瓦海岸的情调 |
[22:51] | Fellow ornithologist. | 也是鸟类学家 |
[22:54] | What kind of bird you watching? | 你在看什么鸟呢 |
[22:55] | The kind that steals nest eggs and flies south real fast. | 偷了蛋还逃得飞快的那种 |
[23:01] | Man’s got something on his mind besides the hat. | 那小子惦记的可不光是帽子 |
[23:05] | “Maltese falcon” | 《马耳他之鹰》 |
[23:08] | All true. | 千真万确 |
[23:13] | So, what were you doing in Cadaqués? | 你当时在卡德克斯做什么 |
[23:15] | Just passing through on my way from France. | 我正在从法国回来的路上 |
[23:18] | Found the Dali Museum very challenging. | 发现达利博物馆很有趣 |
[23:20] | All right. Hope you’re hungry. | 好了 希望你有食欲 |
[23:31] | Best halal cart in the city. | 全市最好的清真餐车 |
[23:32] | Want? | 尝尝 |
[23:34] | I’ll take your word for it. | 我信你了 |
[23:37] | You know, your guy just started coming around. | 你盯的那位最近才开始在这打转 |
[23:39] | Oh, probably smells the greenbacks. | 大概是闻到了钞票的味道 |
[23:41] | You may have heard of him — | 你可能听说过他 |
[23:43] | Nick Halden, George Devore… | 尼克·霍顿 乔治·德沃尔 |
[23:46] | Neal Armstrong. | 尼尔·阿姆斯特朗 |
[23:50] | Con man. | 骗子啊 |
[23:52] | Oh, world class. | 世界一流的 |
[23:55] | This is really nice. | 真好 |
[23:57] | It’s one of my favorites. | 我最喜欢的食物之一 |
[23:58] | No, I mean this — staying in, making lunch. | 不 我是说 待在家里 做午饭 |
[24:02] | Never did that when I was married. | 我的婚姻里从未有过这些 |
[24:04] | Your husband wasn’t into cooking? | 你丈夫不喜欢烹饪吗 |
[24:06] | Turns out we actually didn’t have that much in common. | 原来我们根本没什么共同语言 |
[24:09] | I admit I jumped in without looking, | 我承认这步走得太急了 |
[24:11] | but you make a choice and — | 只是做了个决定 然后… |
[24:13] | And suddenly, you’re living a life | 然后突然间你就过上了 |
[24:15] | you never thought you’d have. | 一种从未想过的生活 |
[24:17] | Been there — a couple times. | 我有过这种经历 好几次了 |
[24:21] | This the gala for your charity? | 你慈善团体的庆祝日 |
[24:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:23] | I was gonna go, donate the insurance settlement. | 我本想去把保险理赔都捐了 |
[24:25] | All of it? | 全都捐了 |
[24:27] | I don’t feel right having it, | 这钱我拿得不安心 |
[24:29] | but I’m not ready to go back out there, | 可我还没准备好出席 |
[24:30] | so I’ll just send a check. | 所以就打算寄张支票 |
[24:35] | You know, not long ago, I took off for a while. | 不久之前 我离开了一阵 |
[24:38] | Thought a break from New York was what I needed. | 我以为我需要离开纽约 |
[24:42] | And then a friend helped me find a way to get my life back. | 然后一个朋友帮我重新找回生活 |
[24:45] | Wasn’t easy, but… It was worth it. | 并不容易 但是 值得 |
[24:52] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[24:54] | Can you walk me out? | 能送我出去吗 |
[24:55] | Sure. | 当然 |
[25:09] | Guess this is goodbye? | 该说再见了吧 |
[25:11] | Guess it is. | 是啊 |
[25:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:21] | Bye, Sophie. | 再见 索菲 |
[25:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[25:34] | Forget something? | 忘了东西吧 |
[25:35] | Oh, it looks better on you, | 你戴着更好看 |
[25:36] | but I should probably hang on to it. | 不过我还是留着吧 |
[25:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:41] | All right. | 那么 |
[25:42] | All right. | 再见吧 |
[25:53] | Must have been a hell of a paella. | 西班牙海鲜饭大获成功啊 |
[26:06] | Yeah, I went for the hug. Sophie upped it to a kiss. | 我就想抱一下 索菲给升级成吻了 |
[26:09] | Yeah, and you couldn’t deny the kiss | 你不能拒绝她的吻 |
[26:10] | ’cause you were working. | 因为这是你的工作 |
[26:11] | Whatever it takes to get the job done. | 为了工作 在所不辞 |
[26:12] | – Good hustle. – Thank you. | -真敬业 -多谢夸奖 |
[26:13] | Where’d you get these? | 这是哪来的 |
[26:15] | Envelope on my doorstep, | 门口台阶上的信封里的 |
[26:16] | along with an invoice for five hours of P.I. work | 里面还夹着一张盯梢五小时的账单 |
[26:19] | to be paid in cash. | 要求现金支付 |
[26:20] | Honest day’s work for Moz. | 蚊子开始挣工资了 |
[26:21] | Yeah, for a change. | 是啊 换换口味 |
[26:24] | Did you set up an auto alert on mailer’s bank account? | 你给迈勒的银行账户设了自动提示服务吗 |
[26:26] | Poppy withdraws anything more than 100 bucks, | 波比只要取钱超过一百元 |
[26:28] | Will Mailer gets a text message. | 威尔·迈勒就会收到短信提示 |
[26:30] | – And? – Worked like a charm. | -结果呢 -大获成功 |
[26:33] | We set up surveillance in Freddy’s building. | 我们在弗雷迪的住所里装了监控设备 |
[26:35] | She took out money. He got curious and followed her. | 她取了钱 他起疑了去跟踪她 |
[26:38] | This gets good. | 越来越有趣了 |
[26:43] | Poppy, what the hell is going on? | 波比 你他妈干嘛呢 |
[26:45] | You followed me?! | 你跟踪我 |
[26:45] | You are going through money like water! | 你花钱如流水啊 |
[26:48] | Why don’t you take a look at this, Will? | 你看看这个好吧 威尔 |
[26:50] | Your whore has found herself another man. | 你那婊子另结新欢了 |
[26:52] | You put a P.I. on Sophie? | 你找了私家侦探调查索菲 |
[26:54] | How long has this been going on? | 你这样有多久了 |
[26:55] | Long enough to know what a bastard I married. | 足够我认识到自己嫁了个混蛋 |
[26:57] | You know what the best part is? | 你知道最精彩的部分是什么吗 |
[26:59] | Hat man is after her money. | 那帽子男冲她钱来的 |
[27:01] | Looks like Moz earned his pay. | 看来蚊子这工资挣到了 |
[27:04] | When he gets me his social-security number. | 只要他把社保号告诉我 |
[27:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:12] | Sophie, hi. | 索菲 你好 |
[27:15] | I think we’ve found our widow of opportunity. | 我想我们找到了机会之”床” |
[27:19] | Get it? Dropped the “N.” | 没发现笑点吗 是”窗” |
[27:22] | Mm, that… | 那个 |
[27:26] | Sophie invited Caffrey to escort her to the gala. | 索菲邀请卡夫瑞陪她参加晚宴 |
[27:28] | It’s already hit the websites. Mailer will know. | 早在网上传开了 迈勒应该会知道 |
[27:31] | If Mailer’s plan is to grab Sophie, | 如果迈勒计划劫持索菲 |
[27:32] | This is his chance. | 这是个机会 |
[27:34] | We’ll have agents at all points of entry — | 我们会在入口处布置警力 |
[27:36] | Perimeter surrounding the building, outside her house. | 围绕她的房子布置环形防线 |
[27:38] | If Mailer makes a move, we’re ready. | 如果迈勒有动作 我们随时跟上 |
[27:40] | We’ll track you in the limo via cell signal. | 你上车后 我们会通过手机信号进行跟踪 |
[27:41] | All right, gear up. Head out. | 好的 准备好 出发 |
[27:43] | Jones, take off Caffrey’s anklet. | 琼斯 拿下卡夫瑞的脚环 |
[27:50] | Where’s Peter? | 彼得去哪了 |
[27:51] | Evidence. Nothing left to consult on. | 证据室 已经用不着顾问了 |
[27:54] | – He should be here. – Don’t worry, Caffrey — | -他应该留在这 -别担心 卡夫瑞 |
[27:56] | I’ll be there to keep an eye on you. | 我会到场盯着你的 |
[27:58] | Ever tell you how much I hate that van? | 我跟你说过我多讨厌待在车里吗 |
[28:08] | Everyone in position. | 大家就位 |
[28:09] | Eyes on Mailer. Call it in. | 盯住迈勒 叫他们进来 |
[28:12] | That man is not happy. | 他好像不怎么高兴 |
[28:13] | Well, the van will do that to you. | 谁进了那车都会这样 |
[28:14] | Caffrey better be on his best behavior. | 卡夫瑞最好乖点 |
[28:21] | Caffrey’s on route. | 卡夫瑞行动了 |
[28:27] | Sorry I kept you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[28:28] | Don’t worry about it. You look beautiful. | 不用在意 你看起来美极了 |
[28:32] | Tony, how are we doing for time? | 托尼 时间来得及吗 |
[28:34] | Oh, we should be all right, Miss Covington. | 时间来得及 卡温顿小姐 |
[28:39] | What’s wrong? You seem distracted. | 怎么了 你有点走神 |
[28:41] | I’m admiring Tony’s watch. | 我在欣赏托尼的手表 |
[28:43] | That the new Fathom 20? | 是宝珀新款的20英寻吗 |
[28:45] | – It is. – Pricy. | -是的 -很贵的 |
[28:47] | Was it worth it? | 它值那个价吗 |
[28:49] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[28:55] | You think I’d look good with a watch like Tony’s? | 你觉得我戴那块表会好看吗 |
[28:58] | I’m not sure it would suit you? | 我不确定它配不配你 |
[29:00] | But you don’t really know me, do you? | 你并不了解我 不是吗 |
[29:02] | Why do you think we met? | 你觉得我们为什么会遇上 |
[29:03] | I don’t know — happy coincidence. | 我不知道 意外之喜 |
[29:05] | Or rescuing you turned out to be the perfect way in. | 不如说救下你是最好的潜入方式 |
[29:08] | In? What are you talking about? | 潜入 你在说什么 |
[29:09] | When I was at your place, | 在你家的时候 |
[29:10] | you told me you felt bad about having all that money. | 你说过拿那笔钱感觉很糟 |
[29:13] | I wanted to help. So I took it off your hands. | 我很乐意帮忙 所以就全拿走了 |
[29:16] | – You took it? – Your banking information wasn’t hard to find. | -拿走了 -你的银行信息并不难查 |
[29:19] | You stole $50 million from her? | 你从她手上偷了五千万 |
[29:24] | Yeah, there it goes. | 对 就是这样 |
[29:27] | Just put $50 million into my rainy-day account. | 刚刚往我的”未雨绸缪”账户里转了五千万 |
[29:31] | You were gonna give it away. | 你本来就不打算要的 |
[29:34] | Tony, call the police. | 托尼 报警 |
[29:35] | Tony doesn’t work for you anymore. | 托尼不再为你工作了 |
[29:37] | That watch means Tony can be bought. | 那块表意味着他可以被收买 |
[29:39] | He knows how to follow the money. | 他不会跟钱过不去 |
[29:41] | Maybe he wants to come work for me. | 或许他会想为我工作呢 |
[29:45] | She’s got a party to get to. | 她还要去参加派对呢 |
[29:46] | Let her out. | 让她下车 |
[29:48] | By the time you call that FBI Agent Burke, | 当你找到联调局的博尔克探员的时候 |
[29:51] | we’ll be long gone. | 我们早就走远了 |
[29:53] | No one’s making any calls. | 谁都别想报警 |
[29:56] | I’m sorry, Miss Covington. | 抱歉 卡温顿小姐 |
[29:57] | Give me your phone and get out — now. | 交出你的手机然后下车 立刻 |
[29:59] | What are you…? | 你在干什… |
[30:08] | You make me sick! | 你让我恶心 |
[30:12] | Was any of it real? | 没有一点真的吗 |
[30:15] | Go. | 走吧 |
[30:21] | I need your phone, too. | 你的手机也拿来 |
[30:30] | You have the money? | 你拿了那笔钱 |
[30:32] | I said I did. | 我说过了 |
[30:33] | That was a bad idea. | 算你不走运 |
[30:36] | We’ll see about that. | 走着瞧吧 |
[30:51] | Stop staring at me. | 别再盯着我了 |
[30:53] | Help me get through this, we can go home to the wives. | 搞定这些 我们就能回家见妻子了 |
[30:55] | Scale of worst evidence you’ve handled, | 处理过最糟糕的证据 |
[30:58] | how bad is this? | 能有多糟呢 |
[30:59] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 这不算什么 |
[31:00] | The snakes — that was bad. | 那些蛇 才是真的糟 |
[31:04] | I hate snakes. | 我讨厌蛇 |
[31:09] | Peter Burke. | 彼得·博尔克 |
[31:10] | Agent Burke, this is Sophie Covington. | 博尔克探员 我是索菲·卡温顿 |
[31:12] | Sophie, you all right? | 索菲 你还好吧 |
[31:14] | You said to call you if I needed help. | 你说我如果需要帮助就打电话给你 |
[31:16] | I need help. | 我现在需要帮助 |
[31:17] | The man that saved my life — | 救我的那个男人 |
[31:19] | – Neal? – He stole my money. | -尼尔 -他偷了我的钱 |
[31:21] | Is that a personal call? | 是私人电话吗 |
[31:23] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[31:25] | He’s with Tony, my driver. | 他和我的司机托尼在一起 |
[31:26] | They — they forced me out of my car, | 他们 他们逼着我下了车 |
[31:29] | and he took my phone. | 还拿走了我的手机 |
[31:30] | All right, Sophie, this is very important. | 好的 索菲 这非常重要 |
[31:33] | What exactly did Neal say to you? | 尼尔当时是怎么跟你说的 |
[31:35] | He said he put my husband’s life-insurance money | 他说他把我丈夫的保险金 |
[31:38] | into his rainy-day account. | 转入了他的”未雨绸缪”账户 |
[31:40] | He said that — rainy-day account? | 他说的是 “未雨绸缪”账户 |
[31:42] | He said that by the time I called you, | 他还说当我打电话给你的时候 |
[31:43] | he’d be long gone. | 他早就走远了 |
[31:44] | He mentioned me by name? | 他提到了我的名字 |
[31:46] | That’s how I remembered you’d given me your card. | 所以我才想起来你给过我名片 |
[31:47] | He said he took $50 million, | 他说他拿走了五千万 |
[31:50] | but I don’t have that much money. | 但我并没有那么多钱 |
[31:52] | Sophie, you’re gonna be okay. | 索菲 你不会有事的 |
[31:54] | Stay where you are. | 待着别动 |
[32:01] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[32:04] | Burke, where are you going? | 博尔克 你要去哪 |
[32:06] | One step out that door, I write you up. | 跨出那道门 我就会把你上报 |
[32:08] | It goes on your record. | 留在你的档案里 |
[32:10] | Burke, where are you going? | 博尔克 你去哪 |
[32:12] | To cross the line. | 跨过界 |
[32:21] | Saw a picture of you with Sophie Covington. | 看到你和索菲·卡温顿的照片了 |
[32:25] | You move fast. | 动作挺快啊 |
[32:27] | Why not? She’s a nice girl. | 为什么不呢 她是个好姑娘 |
[32:29] | With a lot of money. You screwed me. | 她还有一大笔钱 你搅我的局 |
[32:32] | Twice. | 两次 |
[32:33] | But today, you forgot your lucky hat. | 不过今天 你忘戴你的幸运帽了 |
[32:36] | You don’t need luck when you got a plan. | 胸有成竹 不需要幸运 |
[32:38] | Time to tell me who the hell you really are. | 告诉我你的真实身份 |
[32:41] | My name’s Neal Caffrey. | 我叫尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[32:43] | I’m the best thing that ever happened to you. | 遇见我是你这辈子最美好的事 |
[32:47] | Caffrey’s signal’s still not up. | 卡夫瑞的信号还是连不上 |
[32:49] | Pull traffic cams for all routes | 给我调出卡温顿家周边 |
[32:51] | from the Covington residence. | 所有街道的交通摄像头 |
[32:52] | Right away, sir. | 马上 长官 |
[32:55] | Hey, Peter! What are you doing? | 彼得 你在干什么 |
[32:57] | – You weren’t authorized to… – Neal is in trouble. | -你未经批准就… -尼尔有麻烦了 |
[32:59] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[33:00] | Are you tracking his phone? | 你在跟踪他的电话吗 |
[33:01] | Well, the signal dropped. We’re working on it. | 信号掉了 我们正在搞 |
[33:02] | This op’s gone off the rails. Mailer’s not coming. | 他们没按计划来 迈勒没来 |
[33:05] | He paid off Sophie’s driver. | 他收买了索菲的司机 |
[33:07] | She and Caffrey both got grabbed? | 她和卡夫瑞都被抓了吗 |
[33:08] | Yeah, but Neal managed to get her out of the car. | 对 不过尼尔设法让她下了车 |
[33:10] | Sophie called me. She’s safe, | 索菲给我来了电话 她很安全 |
[33:12] | but he’s on his own. | 但是他就只能靠自己了 |
[33:13] | Any idea where he is? | 知道他在哪儿吗 |
[33:14] | No, but I think I know how to get him out of there. | 不 但我知道怎么救他出来 |
[33:18] | This way. | 这边 |
[33:20] | I thought it’d be best if you filled her in. | 我想应该把详细情况告知她 |
[33:23] | All yours. | 你来吧 |
[33:25] | Sophie… | 索菲 |
[33:27] | Neal works for the FBI. | 尼尔是联调局的人 |
[33:29] | We sent him undercover to protect you. | 我们派他去卧底保护你 |
[33:31] | He said that he siphoned the life-insurance money from you, | 他说他从你那里偷了保险金 |
[33:34] | but he didn’t. | 实际上并没有 |
[33:36] | Then why would he say that? | 那他为什么那么说 |
[33:37] | To get you out of the car. | 为了让你下车 |
[33:39] | He figured out Tony had been paid off to abduct you. | 他发现托尼被人收买来劫持你 |
[33:42] | Paid off by who? | 被谁收买 |
[33:43] | Wilson Mailer tried to kidnap you. | 威尔逊·迈勒想绑架你 |
[33:46] | He’s after the insurance payout. | 他想要的是保险理赔金 |
[33:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[33:49] | I got here as fast as I could. | 我是以最快速度赶来的 |
[33:51] | How do we get Caffrey out of there? | 我们怎么把卡夫瑞弄出来 |
[33:52] | He passed me a message through Sophie. | 他通过索菲传信给我 |
[33:54] | We need to put the entire insurance settlement | 我们得把保险理赔金打到 |
[33:56] | in Neal’s bank account. | 尼尔的银行账户上 |
[33:58] | $25 million from each of you. | 你们每个人出2500万 |
[34:00] | Sure you got that message right? | 你确定他是这个意思 |
[34:02] | Yeah. I know Neal. | 是的 我了解尼尔 |
[34:04] | Sara, I’m sure you can get authorization for that. | 莎拉 你肯定能拿到授权的 |
[34:07] | You want 15%? | 你要15% |
[34:09] | It’s a good deal. | 这交易很划算 |
[34:11] | For you. | 对你来说是的 |
[34:13] | Better deal for me is kill you and keep all of it. | 对我来说 杀了你再全部占为己有更划算 |
[34:15] | I can’t transfer the money if I’m dead. | 要是我死了就不能转账了 |
[34:17] | You kill me, you’ve got a body to get rid of. | 你杀了我 还得处理尸体 |
[34:20] | I’ve been seen with Sophie. | 有人看到我和索菲在一起 |
[34:21] | She thinks I stole the money. | 她以为钱是我偷的 |
[34:23] | I’m your face man. | 我就顶了你的罪 |
[34:24] | You believe in luck, you can push yours, | 你相信运气的话 就冒险好了 |
[34:26] | or you pay me enough money to disappear, | 否则就付够钱让我消失 |
[34:28] | and it’s a win-win. | 这是双赢 |
[34:30] | What keeps you from turning me in? | 那怎么保证你不告发我呢 |
[34:32] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[34:45] | Think a guy with a wanted poster is gonna go to the law? | 你觉得一个被通缉的人会去报警吗 |
[34:53] | So, your plan is to put $50 million | 你的计划就是把五千万美金 |
[34:56] | into the personal bank account of a con man | 存进一个骗子的个人银行账户里 |
[34:58] | who recently fled to a remote island | 而他最近还逃到一座没有引渡条例的 |
[35:00] | with no extradition? | 偏远小岛上去了 |
[35:02] | So that he can transfer it to a financial genius | 这样他就可以把钱转给一位金融天才 |
[35:04] | who will have made every effort | 这位天才一定会千方百计 |
[35:05] | to make sure that we can’t trace it. | 让我们追踪不到那笔钱 |
[35:07] | Yep. | 没错 |
[35:09] | It’s your money, ladies. | 钱是你们的 女士们 |
[35:12] | He saved my life. I’m in. | 他救过我的命 我做 |
[35:17] | He must have a plan. | 他肯定有计划了 |
[35:23] | 10%, and you have a deal. | 10% 就成交 |
[35:25] | I can work with that. | 可以接受 |
[35:26] | Do the transfer. | 转账吧 |
[35:39] | Sara, in or out? | 莎拉 做不做 |
[35:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:43] | I’m in, too. | 我也做 |
[35:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:03] | All right, Tony’s paid off, | 好了 托尼的钱付清了 |
[36:05] | I’m not saying anything, | 我什么都不会说 |
[36:06] | and you’re a much richer man than I am. | 而你比我富有得多 |
[36:08] | It’s a pleasure doing business with someone | 最喜欢跟你这种 |
[36:10] | who sets the bar so high. | 高水准的做生意 |
[36:12] | Means something coming from you. | 你话中有话 |
[36:14] | I got to ask– Grant Covington– | 我得问问 格兰特·卡温顿那事 |
[36:16] | How did you pull that off? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[36:18] | Oxygen tank? | 是氧气瓶吗 |
[36:20] | Switched out the regulator valve. | 断开了控制阀 |
[36:22] | Just like that, nothing left behind. | 就这样 不留痕迹 |
[36:26] | If it weren’t for that P.I. and his photos, | 要不是那个私家侦探和他的照片 |
[36:28] | I wouldn’t have to run. | 我也不用逃跑了 |
[36:30] | You’ve seen them, right? | 你见过他的 是吧 |
[36:32] | There are none of you? | 没拍到你吗 |
[36:36] | Nothing left behind. | 不留痕迹 |
[36:37] | Guess you really are a lucky man. | 看来你果然很幸运 |
[36:44] | Think I could get my phone back? | 可以把手机还我吗 |
[36:51] | We should have heard from him by now. | 他现在应该打电话来了 |
[36:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:59] | Neal? | 尼尔 |
[37:00] | Well, the good news is, I’m alive. | 好消息是 我还活着 |
[37:02] | That is good news. | 还真是好消息 |
[37:03] | Wait, is there bad news? | 等等 还有坏消息 |
[37:05] | Depends on whether you’re a “glass half full” | 那要看你是乐观的人 |
[37:06] | or a “glass half empty” kind of person. | 还是悲观的人了 |
[37:08] | – You lost half the money? – Or a glass 10% full. | -你损失了一半的钱吗 -只拿回了10% |
[37:11] | Mailer has 90%?! | 迈勒拿走了90% |
[37:13] | Sometimes in life, you have to cut a deal. | 生活中总有不得不成交的交易 |
[37:15] | – Any other good news? – Yeah. | -还有其它好消息吗 -有 |
[37:17] | Mailer’s headed to Freddy’s to destroy the evidence. | 迈勒正前往弗雷迪那里毁灭证据 |
[37:19] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[37:21] | I send you, it’s both our asses on the line. | 我派你去 出了事我们俩都要遭殃 |
[37:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:28] | Neal, I’m on my way. | 尼尔 我来了 |
[38:02] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[38:03] | Show me your hands. Drop the weapon. | 举起手来 放下武器 |
[38:08] | Nice gloves. They look familiar. | 手套不错 很眼熟 |
[38:10] | It’s kind of warm out there for those, isn’t it? | 这种天气戴这手套有点热 是吧 |
[38:12] | Yeah, it’s a beautiful day. | 是啊 天气真好 |
[38:14] | Turn around. | 转过身 |
[38:24] | Wilson Mailer, you’re under arrest. | 威尔逊·迈勒 你被捕了 |
[38:30] | Good thing we were behind that door. | 幸好门后是我们 |
[38:32] | Guy who lives here would have shot you. | 住在这里的人会开枪打你的 |
[38:55] | Sophie, the things I said in the limo– | 索菲 我在车里说的话 |
[38:57] | You don’t need to apologize. | 你不必道歉 |
[38:59] | Listen, you asked me if any of it was real. | 你问我 没有一点真的吗 |
[39:04] | A lot of it was. | 很多都是真的 |
[39:07] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[39:08] | And made you some paella. | 还给你做了西班牙海鲜饭 |
[39:09] | And you saved my life again. | 然后又一次救了我的命 |
[39:13] | Thank you… Neal Armstrong. | 谢谢你 尼尔·阿姆斯特朗 |
[39:16] | Neal Armstrong– definitely not real. | 尼尔·阿姆斯特朗 当然不是真名 |
[39:18] | Yeah, kind of figured. | 是啊 我想也是 |
[39:26] | Sure made for a great story, though. | 不过讲起故事来挺配 |
[39:37] | We made the window | 我们创造了 |
[39:38] | for forensics to track the bank transfer. | 追踪银行转账的机会 |
[39:41] | Money’s been recovered, | 钱已经找回来了 |
[39:42] | and it looks like they can prove | 而且他们好像能证明 |
[39:44] | Mailer tampered with Covington’s regulator. | 迈勒在卡温顿的控制阀上动了手脚 |
[39:46] | We can also get him on murder. | 我们还能告他谋杀 |
[39:50] | Handed you an inch, you sprinted to the finish line. | 给你一点阳光 你就能灿烂起来 |
[39:52] | Caffrey did the same thing. | 卡夫瑞也是 |
[39:54] | The two of you… | 你们两个 |
[39:58] | Careful, Peter. | 小心点 彼得 |
[39:59] | I don’t want you to wake up one day | 我不希望你有朝一日醒来 |
[40:01] | and not recognize yourself. | 不认识自己了 |
[40:10] | They made a decision? | 他们有决定了 |
[40:16] | “It is our recommendation that he be reinstated | “我们推荐他复职 |
[40:19] | as special agent in charge | 做回特别探员 |
[40:21] | of the Manhattan White Collar Division.” | 负责曼哈顿精英调查部” |
[40:22] | “Effective immediately.” | “即时生效” |
[40:24] | Congratulations, honey. | 恭喜你 亲爱的 |
[40:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:26] | Congrats, Peter. | 恭喜 彼得 |
[40:27] | It’ll be good to have you back in the office. | 你能回来真好 |
[40:29] | And we’re not just saying that | 我们这么说不止是因为 |
[40:30] | because we get to hand Caffrey back to you. | 终于可以把卡夫瑞还给你了 |
[40:32] | Well, I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for all of you. | 要不是你们所有人 我也不会站在这里 |
[40:34] | You make me look good. | 是你们帮我的 |
[40:37] | To Peter Burke. | 敬彼得·博尔克 |
[40:38] | The man we all wish we could be more like. | 我们每个人都向往的人 |
[40:41] | Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! | 干杯 干杯 |
[40:45] | Let me get over here. | 让我过去 |
[40:46] | Shake my boss’s hand. Yeah. | 和老大握个手 |
[40:53] | Team’s back together the way it should be. | 终于重聚了 |
[40:58] | Refill? | 再来一杯 |
[40:58] | Yes, lots to celebrate. | 好的 有好多事要庆祝 |
[41:00] | Peter’s back. | 彼得回来了 |
[41:01] | Sophie’s safe. | 索菲安全了 |
[41:03] | And you’re mad at me. | 你生我气了 |
[41:05] | Come on. Truth. | 来吧 说实话 |
[41:08] | Oh, Neal, I was. | 尼尔 我之前是生气 |
[41:10] | You had a right. | 你有权生气 |
[41:11] | After everything you did for me, I– | 你为我做了那么多 |
[41:13] | Neal, it’s not about you. | 尼尔 和你无关 |
[41:15] | That’s very mature. | 真成熟 |
[41:18] | I told you about Emily. | 我和你说过艾米丽的事 |
[41:20] | Your sister. | 你妹妹 |
[41:21] | One day, I’m yelling at her for borrowing my clothes, | 那天 我还为她借了我的衣服而吼她 |
[41:23] | – and the next– – She ran away. | -第二天… -她就离家出走了 |
[41:26] | You leaving like that– it opened up some old wounds. | 你就这样走了 掀开了我的旧伤口 |
[41:31] | You know, she’s out there somewhere. | 她就在这世界上某处 |
[41:33] | I just wish I knew where. | 我真希望我知道是哪 |
[41:35] | You deserve to know. | 你有权知道答案 |
[41:37] | Don’t we all? | 我们不都是吗 |
[42:06] | Ellen! | 爱伦 |
[42:08] | No! I’m family! I’m family! | 不 我是她的家人 我是她的家人 |
[42:10] | I’m family! | 我是她的家人 |
[42:13] | They found me. | 他们找到我了 |
[42:14] | Who? Who did this to you? | 谁 谁干的 |
[42:16] | Trust Sam. | 相信山姆 |
[42:20] | All right, she’s in respiratory arrest! We got to go! | 她呼吸停止了 我们得走了 |
[42:23] | I want to come with you. | 我跟你们一起 |
[42:24] | Let us do our job, okay? | 让我们来 好吗 |