时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Ellen agreed to help me look into my father | 爱伦答应在她重回证人保护计划之前 |
[00:05] | before she disappears into WITSEC again. | 帮我调查我父亲的事 |
[00:06] | It’s now or never. | 这是最后的机会了 |
[00:08] | We found a gun | 我们发现了一把枪 |
[00:09] | with your dad’s prints on it. | 上边有你爸爸的指纹 |
[00:10] | He killed a cop? | 他杀了警察 |
[00:11] | He confessed. | 他认罪了 |
[00:13] | Did you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[00:15] | Ellen! | 爱伦 |
[00:17] | They found me. | 他们找到我了 |
[00:18] | – Who? – Trust Sam. | -谁 -相信山姆 |
[00:21] | Trust Sam. | 相信山姆 |
[00:26] | May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, | 愿上帝怜悯她以及所有信徒 |
[00:31] | through the mercy of God, rest in peace. | 往生的灵魂 安息于此 |
[00:34] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[00:49] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:02] | First time I met Ellen, she slammed the door in my face. | 初见爱伦时 她把我拒之门外 |
[01:07] | She was protecting you. | 她在保护你 |
[01:09] | We’ll figure out who did this, Neal. | 我们会查出凶手的 尼尔 |
[01:17] | There’s a man Ellen was supposed to meet. | 爱伦本要和某个人见面 |
[01:19] | He might know. | 那人也许知情 |
[01:20] | He’s an undercover cop. She used to work with him. | 他是卧底警察 他们曾一起共事 |
[01:23] | What do you know about him? | 你了解他的情况吗 |
[01:24] | All I got is a name– Sam. | 只知道名字 山姆 |
[01:25] | But chances are whoever he was investigating is behind this. | 但他调查的人很可能就是幕后黑手 |
[01:29] | Not much to go on. | 无从着手啊 |
[01:31] | Maybe not. | 也许吧 |
[01:33] | But I think he’s here right now. | 但我觉得他现在就在这里 |
[01:42] | How do you want to handle this? | 你准备怎么做 |
[01:44] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[01:47] | That’s one way to do it. | 这样也行 |
[01:57] | – I’ll go around. – Yep. | -我绕过去 -好 |
[02:18] | Ellen’s favorite flower. | 爱伦最爱的花 |
[02:20] | Paying respect from afar. | 远远地悼念她 |
[02:22] | Wouldn’t you? | 换你也会吧 |
[02:23] | Coming in town for a secret meeting | 来城里进行秘密会面 |
[02:25] | to find the woman I was supposed to meet is… | 却发现本来要见的女人已经… |
[02:28] | Yeah, I guess I’d be easily spooked. | 如果是我也会很容易受惊的 |
[02:31] | I need to find him– let him know we’re on his side. | 我得找到他 让他知道我们和他同一阵线 |
[02:34] | How did Ellen do it? | 爱伦是怎么办到的 |
[02:35] | She didn’t tell me. | 她没告诉我 |
[02:36] | Well, if this were a normal case, | 要是一般的案子 |
[02:38] | I’d start in her apartment. | 我会从她的公寓开始 |
[02:39] | – Great. Let’s go. – No, no, no. Hold on. Hold on. | -很好 走吧 -不 等等 |
[02:41] | The marshals have control of the case. | 法警已经接手这案子 |
[02:43] | It’s on complete lockdown. | 现在完全封锁了 |
[02:44] | All right, well, they have to make digital copies | 好吧 那他们写犯罪现场报告的时候 |
[02:46] | of all of her personal effects for the crime-scene report. | 总得把她的私人物品在电脑上备份一下吧 |
[02:49] | If you can get that, we might have a lead. | 要是你能拿到备份 我们就能有头绪 |
[02:51] | It won’t be easy. I can’t promise anything. | 这可不容易 我不敢保证 |
[02:53] | Peter… | 彼得… |
[02:54] | Sam is my best shot at finding out who killed Ellen. | 山姆是我找出杀害爱伦真凶的最好机会 |
[02:57] | I need to find him. | 我一定要找到他 |
[03:09] | Holding a one-man Irish wake? | 在举办一个人的爱尔兰式守灵仪式吗 |
[03:12] | I figured it was apropos for a woman of Ellen’s fortitude. | 我觉得以此悼念爱伦的勇气再合适不过了 |
[03:16] | She wasn’t Irish. | 她不是爱尔兰人 |
[03:18] | She was a cop. Close enough. | 她是警察 差不多嘛 |
[03:23] | We need to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[03:26] | Peter is coordinating with the marshals. | 彼得正在跟法警协商 |
[03:28] | The marshals aren’t gonna share with the suit. | 法警不会让猫咪探员插手的 |
[03:30] | They’re notoriously protective. | 众所周知 他们很护短 |
[03:32] | Probably because of their involvement with– | 也许是因为牵涉到… |
[03:34] | I’m not in the mood for conspiracy theories, Moz. | 我没心情听阴谋论 蚊子 |
[03:37] | I was gonna say prisoner transfer– | 我本来想说押送犯人的 |
[03:40] | Alien prisoner transfer. | 外星犯人 |
[03:43] | We do this Peter’s way… | 我们听彼得的… |
[03:46] | For now. | 目前就这样 |
[03:49] | First case back. | 回归第一案 |
[03:50] | How does it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[03:51] | Like the higher-ups are watching | 感觉上头在盯着我的一举一动 |
[03:53] | and waiting for me to screw up. | 等着我出错 |
[03:55] | Sounds like fun. | 听起来还真有趣 |
[03:56] | It is. | 的确是 |
[03:57] | So we need a clean, old-fashioned win. | 那我们必须干净守法地破案 |
[04:00] | That’s why Caffrey’s not here? | 所以你才没叫卡夫瑞过来 |
[04:01] | Ah, he’s grieving. | 他还在伤心呢 |
[04:02] | I want to give him time to process it. | 我想给他点时间走出悲伤 |
[04:06] | You think that’s a bad idea? | 你觉得不好吗 |
[04:07] | Well, you know, personally, I’d keep him close– | 个人意见 我会让他跟着我 |
[04:09] | keep an eye on him. | 时刻留意他 |
[04:11] | Idle hands and all that. | “无事”容易”生非”啊 |
[04:12] | I can keep an eye on him with his anklet. | 我可以时刻留意他的脚环 |
[04:15] | Looks like he’s… | 看来他在… |
[04:21] | Right here. | 这里 |
[04:22] | – Idle hands. – I’ll go check on the van. | -无事生非 -我去车里看看 |
[04:25] | Thanks, Jones. | 谢了 琼斯 |
[04:28] | You’re supposed to be taking some time off. | 你应该休息几天的 |
[04:30] | Come on, Peter. | 拜托 彼得 |
[04:31] | I need to keep busy. | 我得让自己忙碌一点 |
[04:32] | Besides, I never pass up a chance | 而且 我绝不会错过 |
[04:34] | to go into the Kessman Museum. | 走进卡斯曼博物馆的机会 |
[04:35] | That’s because you’re not allowed in without an FBI escort. | 那是因为你没有联调局探员陪同不能进去 |
[04:39] | Listen, they’re watching me on this one. | 上头在盯着我呢 |
[04:41] | We need to do things strictly by the book. | 我们必须照章办事 |
[04:44] | By the book. I swear. | 照章办事 我保证 |
[04:47] | All right, take a look at this. | 好吧 看看这个 |
[04:51] | AX-5000 An AX-5000? | |
[04:53] | It’s a cutting-edge black box | 最尖端的黑匣子 |
[04:55] | designed to circumvent the best security systems out there. | 旨在避开最安全的安保系统 |
[04:58] | You shouldn’t have, Peter. | 不用这么客气嘛 彼得 |
[05:00] | I didn’t. It’s not a gift. | 没跟你客气 不是送你的 |
[05:01] | Give it back. It’s why we’re here. | 还给我 我们是为这而来的 |
[05:03] | A janitor found this in the basement last night | 门警昨晚在地下室发现的 |
[05:06] | attached to a junction box. | 这东西连在接线盒上 |
[05:08] | It’s set to shut off security today at 3:00 p.m. | 设置了今天下午三点切断安保系统 |
[05:11] | So someone in the museum is gonna try to make off | 就是说 博物馆里某个人想 |
[05:13] | with a priceless piece of contemporary art. | 偷走珍贵的当代艺术品 |
[05:15] | And we need to figure out who. | 我们得查出是谁 |
[05:46] | All right, we have a mystery thief | 博物馆里有个神秘的小偷 |
[05:47] | and an unknown target within the museum. | 而且其目标未知 |
[05:49] | What we do know is that the thief thinks | 我们确知的是 那小偷以为 |
[05:51] | the alarm will turn off in 30 minutes. | 警报会在半小时后关闭 |
[05:53] | Our best bet is to identify him before that | 最好能在他行动前锁定目标 |
[05:54] | and catch him in the act. | 然后人赃并获 |
[05:56] | Neal, since you’re here, | 尼尔 既然你来了 |
[05:57] | you and I will be on the floor as museum patrons. | 我们俩就假装博物馆赞助人混进去 |
[05:59] | I have access to all the museum cameras from here. | 我在此监控博物馆里所有的摄像头 |
[06:04] | They had to make the uniform out of polyester, didn’t they? | 非得用涤纶做制服吗 |
[06:07] | And Diana will go under as a docent. | 戴安会以讲解员的身份混入 |
[06:10] | Don’t you think it’s more plausible | 不觉得你和戴安来装赞助人 |
[06:12] | if you and Diana were the patrons? | 可信度更高一点吗 |
[06:13] | I mean, a happy couple visiting the museum. | 一对幸福的夫妻去参观博物馆 |
[06:15] | She thinks Warhol’s cool. | 她觉得沃霍尔很酷 |
[06:17] | You think, “A can of soup’s a can of soup.” | 你觉得”不过是汤罐头而已” |
[06:19] | You want to be the docent. | 你想做讲解员 |
[06:20] | Listen, if you guys think that’s best, I’m happy– | 要是你们觉得这样好 我很乐意… |
[06:22] | – We don’t. – You don’t think I can do it. | -我们不觉得 -你觉得我无法胜任 |
[06:24] | No, I think you’ll be great. | 不 我觉得你会很棒 |
[06:25] | I mean, I’m sure you know | 我很肯定你知道 |
[06:27] | what year Rodin finished “Gates of Hell”. | 罗丹是哪一年完成《地狱之门》的 |
[06:29] | 1917. | 1917年 |
[06:30] | Trick question! He never finished that piece. | 陷阱问题 其实他根本没有完成 |
[06:32] | Trick answer– he died in 1917, | 陷阱回答 他死于1917年 |
[06:34] | which means he was as done as he would ever be. | 也就是说他可以完成的都完成了 |
[06:38] | What if we were both docents? | 不如我们一起扮讲解员吧 |
[06:39] | The museum doesn’t want Neal Caffrey, infamous art thief, | 博物馆才不要尼尔·卡夫瑞 声名狼藉的雅贼 |
[06:42] | dressed as one of their employees. | 扮成他们的员工呢 |
[06:43] | And suddenly I find myself rooting for our mystery thief. | 我突然想支持我们的神秘小偷了 |
[06:50] | What do you think– | 这个怎么样 |
[06:50] | Fake baby and a stroller full of tools? | 假冒婴儿和装满工具的婴儿车 |
[06:52] | She’s wearing sandals. | 她穿着拖鞋呢 |
[06:54] | It’s not ideal footwear for a robbery. | 拖鞋可不是抢劫的理想装备 |
[06:56] | Too slappy? | 太滑了吗 |
[06:57] | What do you think of this familiar piece? | 这个熟悉的作品如何 |
[06:59] | Whoever painted it has raw talent. | 作者必是天纵英才 |
[07:03] | The security here is top-notch. | 这里的安保措施一流 |
[07:06] | Boiler-plate screws hold each painting frame to the wall. | 每幅画都由钢制螺丝钉入墙内 |
[07:09] | Even with the alarms off, | 即使警报器不响 |
[07:10] | you wouldn’t have time to remove it, | 也没有时间卸下来 |
[07:12] | and cutting it out drastically reduces the value. | 把画裁下来 价值又会大打折扣 |
[07:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:15] | So how would you steal something? | 所以你会怎么偷呢 |
[07:20] | I’d spill my drink on it. | 我会把饮料撒上面 |
[07:23] | Museum staff would be forced to move it | 博物馆工作人员不得不取下画作 |
[07:25] | to the restoration room. | 送去修复室 |
[07:26] | Much less security back there. | 那里的保安就少多了 |
[07:27] | Fewer eyes, and if I timed it right, | 不但少人盯 而且如果时间掐准了 |
[07:29] | they’d have already fixed it up good as new. | 正好他们把画修复得完好如初 |
[07:31] | You’d still need to get it out. | 但你还是得把画偷出来 |
[07:32] | I’d time the guards and wait for an opening. | 我会算好保安的换班时间 等待良机 |
[07:36] | All right, so we’re looking for a guy carrying a big gulp | 所以我们要找一个在喝东西 |
[07:39] | and checking his watch. | 还不停看表的人 |
[07:41] | He’d have to be discreet. | 这个人必须非常谨慎 |
[07:41] | Good guards are trained to look for watch checkers. | 训练有素的保安会留意看表的人 |
[07:46] | Once I got the painting out of the back, | 只要我把画从后面拿走 |
[07:47] | it’s a matter of hiding it in something innocuous. | 剩下的就是怎样悄无声息地把它藏起来 |
[07:49] | I might carry it in a souvenir bag, or… | 我可能装在纪念品包里 |
[07:55] | Am I boring you? | 我让你很无聊吗 |
[07:57] | That woman over there — | 那边那女人 |
[07:59] | It could be a really good song… | 要不就是音乐太动听了 |
[08:06] | or she’s timing the guards. | 要不就是她在给保安计时 |
[08:08] | Good eye, Peter. | 好眼力 彼得 |
[08:09] | I don’t see any drinks on her or tools of any kind. | 没看见她带饮料或者作案工具 |
[08:14] | What if she doesn’t need them? | 如果她不需要呢 |
[08:15] | The Chagall Exhibit starts next week. | 夏卡尔画展下周开始 |
[08:18] | The pieces are already here — back in the storeroom, | 画已经在那儿了 在修复室 |
[08:20] | where there’s fewer security measures. | 那儿保安更少 |
[08:22] | That’s what I’d target. | 要是我就会选那儿 |
[08:24] | All right, I’m gonna look over security footage | 我去调看安保录像 |
[08:26] | and see where she’s been. | 看她都去过哪里 |
[08:27] | You can go join Diana. | 你去找戴安 |
[08:29] | Oh. You think she needs my help? | 你觉得她需要我帮忙吗 |
[08:30] | No, I just don’t like you | 不 我只是不想让你 |
[08:32] | walking around here without a chaperone. | 无人看管四处乱跑 |
[08:41] | Wow, that is beautiful. | 太美了 |
[08:44] | Can you give me a lengthy, detailed history of this piece? | 能给我讲讲这幅画漫长而详细的历史吗 |
[08:48] | Well, this particular artist | 这位艺术家 |
[08:49] | wanted an excuse to stare at naked women all day. | 想找个借口每天盯着裸女看 |
[08:51] | Now you’re not even trying. | 你都直接放弃了 |
[08:53] | I don’t need to try. I won. | 不需要 我已经赢了 |
[08:56] | Any suspects yet? | 发现嫌犯了吗 |
[08:59] | Nine o’clock. | 九点钟方向 |
[09:02] | Cute. | 挺漂亮 |
[09:06] | Damn, she made me. | 糟了 她发现我了 |
[09:08] | What, she knows you’re FBI? | 怎么 她知道你是联调局的吗 |
[09:09] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[09:10] | Then what are you… | 那你怎么… |
[09:11] | Absolutely stunning. | 真令人惊叹 |
[09:15] | It is…stunning… and challenging. | 的确…令人惊叹 有挑战性 |
[09:19] | I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢这主意 |
[09:21] | It’s an intriguing piece. | 这作品耐人寻味 |
[09:23] | Her collapsing form, | 她崩塌的形态 |
[09:24] | the shadow dragging her down as she slowly fades away — | 在她逐渐消失时 影子向下拖着她… |
[09:27] | It invokes a heartbreaking sense of melancholy. | 带给人一种令人心碎的忧伤 |
[09:30] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[09:31] | I find it bold, yet still sensual. | 我觉得这画很大胆 充满感观刺激 |
[09:37] | I’m Abigail. | 我是艾比盖尔 |
[09:39] | Diana. | 戴安 |
[09:40] | Do you come here often? | 你常来吗 |
[09:43] | To the museum, I mean. | 我是说博物馆 |
[09:44] | I don’t. | 不常来 |
[09:47] | But I think I need to start. | 不过我想以后得常来了 |
[09:52] | Do we have eyes on our suspect? | 盯上嫌疑人了吗 |
[09:53] | Yes, we do. And she has eyes on Diana. | 盯上了 而她盯上了戴安 |
[09:58] | Is she getting Diana’s phone number? | 她在记戴安的手机号吗 |
[09:59] | Who would stop in the middle of a museum robbery | 什么人会中途叫停盗窃博物馆 |
[10:02] | to get a date? | 去定约会啊 |
[10:03] | Don’t say it. | 不许说 |
[10:12] | Don’t bother. | 省省吧 |
[10:14] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:17] | You can stop working the docent. You’re not her type. | 别在讲解员身上下功夫了 你不是她的菜 |
[10:19] | I think you got the wrong idea. | 你想错了 |
[10:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:23] | I thought I was talking to Neal Caffrey. | 我以为我在和尼尔·卡夫瑞说话 |
[10:27] | And if you were? | 如果是呢 |
[10:29] | I’d tell him I’m a fan… | 我会告诉他 我是他的粉丝 |
[10:32] | and that it’s sad to see him in an anklet. | 看他束于脚链 我很难过 |
[10:35] | Look, I got caught, served my time, | 我被逮到了 服了刑 |
[10:37] | but it’s still nice to visit a museum, | 但是能参观博物馆 |
[10:39] | reminisce about the old days. | 回味旧时光还是蛮好的 |
[10:40] | You got out of the game. | 你退隐江湖了 |
[10:43] | What a loss. | 真可惜 |
[10:44] | All I can do is live vicariously through others. | 我只想我的精神能传承下去 |
[10:49] | I’ll see what I can do. | 看看我能不能行 |
[10:57] | Keep an eye on her. Let’s see where she goes. | 盯着她 看她去哪儿 |
[10:58] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[11:03] | Flirting, giving kids a tour. | 跟人调情 带小孩参观 |
[11:05] | We sure this is our thief? | 你确定这是嫌犯吗 |
[11:11] | Where’s she headed? | 她要去哪儿 |
[11:11] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[11:14] | Why, you think she’s on to us? | 怎么 你觉得她发现我们了吗 |
[11:15] | I’m not sure what she’s thinking. | 我不确定她在想什么 |
[11:18] | The kid touched the art. | 那孩子触碰了展品 |
[11:20] | Where’s Abigail? | 艾比盖尔哪去了 |
[11:23] | She’s leaving the building. | 她正离开博物馆 |
[11:25] | This is Abigail Kincaid. | 这是艾比盖尔·金凯德 |
[11:27] | She’s a personal shopper | 纽约富人们的 |
[11:29] | for the wealthiest of New York’s wealthy. | 私人采购师 |
[11:31] | We think she’s moved | 我们认为她 |
[11:32] | from personal shopping to personal thieving. | 由私人采购师转向了私人小偷 |
[11:34] | It’s smart angle. | 颇有想法 |
[11:35] | She doesn’t need a fence because she already knows the buyers. | 她不需要中间人 因为她已经认识买家 |
[11:37] | Sounds like you got a crush. | 看来你动心了 |
[11:39] | She’s been linked to a couple of art heists in the past, | 她和之前几桩抢劫案有关联 |
[11:41] | but nothing ever sticks. | 但没有铁证 |
[11:42] | We think she usually works alone, | 我们认为她通常独自作案 |
[11:44] | But today she had an accomplice. | 但今天她找了帮手 |
[11:49] | Looks like a hardened criminal to me. | 我看是个惯犯 |
[11:51] | she paid him $20 | 她付了他二十块 |
[11:52] | to count to 20 and touch the art. | 数二十下然后摸那件作品 |
[11:54] | She sees Neal Caffrey, art thief, | 她看到了尼尔·卡夫瑞 雅贼 |
[11:56] | wonders if her heist has gotten a little crowded. | 觉得这次抢劫的人有点太多了 |
[11:58] | And she calls an audible. | 于是触发了警报 |
[11:59] | She’s going to assume | 这样她会猜到 |
[12:00] | either you found the black box and disarmed it | 找到并拆除黑匣子的如果不是你 |
[12:02] | or the authorities did. | 那就是警方 |
[12:04] | Either way, she’ll need another way in. | 不论如何 她会另寻他法的 |
[12:06] | Well, it looks like I’m itch. | 看来我就是”他法” |
[12:07] | She’s already sent me a couple of text messages. | 她已经给我发了好几条短信 |
[12:09] | Diana, I want you to set up a date with her. | 戴安 你安排下跟她约会 |
[12:11] | I’ll give Abigail a call now. | 我现在就给艾比盖尔打电话 |
[12:14] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[12:16] | We should listen… so we learn more about her. | 我们得听着 这样才能更了解她 |
[12:25] | She’s nervous. | 她很紧张 |
[12:27] | She plays with her hair when she’s nervous. | 她一紧张就玩头发 |
[12:30] | I hadn’t noticed. | 我以前没注意 |
[12:31] | That’s because she’s rarely nervous. | 因为她很少紧张 |
[12:33] | All right, let’s give her some space. | 得了 给人家点空间 |
[12:35] | Everybody, take five. | 所有人 休息五分钟 |
[12:36] | Neal, stick around. | 尼尔 留下 |
[12:45] | You got your bad-news face on. | 你的坏消息表情启动了 |
[12:46] | I spoke with the marshals earlier. | 我早些时候和法警聊过了 |
[12:48] | They’re willing to cooperate on a very limited basis. | 他们只愿意在非常有限的基础上合作 |
[12:53] | Look, it’s a start. | 也算开了头 |
[12:55] | Well, go above their head, Peter. | 越过他们吧 彼得 |
[12:56] | Submit an FD-125 to the unit chief. | 直接向局长递交125号联邦文件 |
[12:58] | Someone already did their homework, | 你还真做足了功课 |
[13:00] | and I already tried that. | 但我已经试过了 |
[13:01] | We can’t lose him. | 我们不能跟丢他 |
[13:02] | I know. Give me time. | 我知道 给我点时间 |
[13:03] | I don’t have time! | 我没时间了 |
[13:08] | I knew it. I brought you in too early. | 我就知道 应该让你再休息几天 |
[13:11] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:12] | I’ll get myself under control. | 我会控制好情绪的 |
[13:26] | Come on, Art, help me out here. | 别这样 阿尔特 帮我个忙 |
[13:30] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[13:31] | Yeah, let me know if anything changes. | 行 有新消息告诉我 |
[13:35] | Another dead end with the marshals? | 法警这边又遇着死胡同了 |
[13:36] | Yeah, the deadest so far. | 是的 还是目前最死的 |
[13:38] | This case is on complete lockdown. | 这案子完全封锁了 |
[13:40] | No one’s willing to stick their necks out. | 没人愿意冒险 |
[13:42] | Well, you tried. That’s what’s important. | 你尽力了 这才是最重要的 |
[13:45] | I’m not so sure. | 我拿不准 |
[13:46] | You should see the look in his eyes, El. | 你没看到他的眼神 小伊 |
[13:48] | I’m not looking to close this case. | 我并不是想了结这个案子 |
[13:50] | I just want to find a way to contact this Sam guy. | 我只是想找法子联系到那个山姆 |
[13:53] | Neal’s in a unique position. He could reach out to him. | 尼尔情况特殊 他能接触到这个人 |
[13:57] | He may be the only person that Sam could trust. | 他可能是山姆唯一能相信的人了 |
[14:01] | You’ll figure it out. You always do. | 会有办法的 你总是有办法 |
[14:12] | The crime-scene report is in a database on the 22nd floor. | 犯罪现场报告放在二十二楼的数据库 |
[14:16] | Now, somewhere in that file, | 那份文件里 |
[14:17] | there has to be a way to reach Sam. | 肯定有找到山姆的办法 |
[14:19] | Hopefully it can tell us who killed Ellen and why. | 有希望能找出杀爱伦的凶手和动机 |
[14:21] | The security is good. | 安保措施很强 |
[14:22] | I’m already looking for the blueprints for that building. | 我已经在找这幢楼的设计图纸了 |
[14:25] | I can’t go in there with my anklet on. | 我不能带着脚链进去 |
[14:27] | I shouldn’t even be this close. | 我甚至不应该靠近这里 |
[14:28] | But the suit’s taken it off many times before. | 但猫咪探员为你取下过好多次了 |
[14:31] | No, not this time. | 不 这次不行 |
[14:32] | You don’t look like you’re out of the game. | 看起来你还没退隐江湖呢 |
[14:35] | You’re a hard man to track down, Neal Caffrey. | 你还真不容易找 尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[14:39] | To what do we owe this honor? | 我们何以有此等荣幸呢 |
[14:42] | I’ve got a proposition for you. | 我有个提议给你 |
[14:54] | So what is it exactly you propose? | 那么你的提议到底是什么呢 |
[14:57] | I prefer to talk alone. | 我想和他单独说 |
[15:00] | I should really frisk her for weapons before I go. | 我走之前应该搜下她的武器 |
[15:03] | Try and I’ll break your little fingers. | 动下试试 我打断你的手指 |
[15:04] | She’s clean. | 她没武器 |
[15:07] | Your friend doesn’t look like a fed. | 你朋友不像联邦探员 |
[15:08] | He’ll be happy to hear that. | 他听到会很开心的 |
[15:10] | You didn’t get out of the game, did you? You switched sides. | 你没退隐江湖对吧 只是转变了立场 |
[15:12] | What makes you think that? | 为什么这么想 |
[15:13] | The alarm at the Kessman goes off, and you’re inside. | 卡斯曼的警报响了 而你还在里面 |
[15:16] | They’d still be questioning you, and yet here you are. | 现在他们应该正审问你 而你却在这里 |
[15:20] | If I was working with them, | 如果我和他们合作 |
[15:21] | why would I be here right now, casing a score? | 那为什么我现在会在这里 踩点呢 |
[15:24] | Because you’re just like me. You always want something. | 因为你和我一样 想要某个东西 |
[15:28] | And what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[15:31] | Pascal’s “Wistful mobile.” | 帕斯卡的《沉思的流动》 |
[15:33] | I’m familiar with it. And impressed. | 我有印象 佳作 |
[15:36] | Because it’s on a stand, it doesn’t have | 因为它放在架子上 因此没有 |
[15:38] | the traditional museum security. | 传统的博物馆安保措施 |
[15:40] | Unfortunately, I can’t go back into the museum. | 不幸的是 我不能再回博物馆了 |
[15:43] | But you can. | 但你能 |
[15:45] | You want me to steal it. | 你想让我去偷 |
[15:46] | In exchange, I steal something for you. | 作为交换 我也帮你偷点东西 |
[15:53] | That’s the marshals’ building, isn’t it? | 那是法警办公楼 是吧 |
[15:56] | It’s a tricky one. | 不容易进去呢 |
[15:59] | What’s inside that’s so valuable? | 里面什么东西这么有价值呢 |
[16:03] | A file on a woman named Ellen Parker. | 一个叫爱伦·帕克尔的女人的档案 |
[16:05] | That wasn’t so hard to admit, was it? | 承认也不怎么难嘛 是吧 |
[16:07] | – I’m not interested. – Yes, you are. | -我没兴趣 -不 你有兴趣 |
[16:09] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我能从你眼中看出来 |
[16:12] | Look, this is important to you. | 这对你很重要 |
[16:15] | Let me…help you… | 让我 帮你 |
[16:19] | so that you can help me. | 你也好帮我 |
[16:23] | I didn’t think I was your type. | 我还以为我不是你的菜 |
[16:24] | You’re not. | 确实不是 |
[16:26] | But hopefully you can satisfy a different need. | 不过你有希望满足我的另一种需求 |
[16:29] | The Pascal for the file. | 帕斯卡 换档案 |
[16:34] | I need to think about it. | 我得考虑一下 |
[16:36] | Don’t think too long. | 别考虑太久 |
[16:47] | Diana’s date with Abigail is tonight. | 戴安和艾比盖尔的约会就在今晚 |
[16:49] | While there, she’ll float the idea of a behind-the-scenes tour. | 那个时候 她会提出幕后之旅 |
[16:53] | That gives Abigail an opportunity to access the back room. | 给机会艾比盖尔去后台 |
[16:56] | And we control the situation the entire time. | 我们全程控制局面 |
[17:00] | Is that Abigail again? | 又是艾比盖尔吗 |
[17:02] | No, it’s Christie. | 不 是克里斯蒂 |
[17:03] | Does she know about this? | 她知道吗 |
[17:05] | I figured I’d wait till afterwards to tell her. | 我准备行动结束再告诉她 |
[17:07] | That’s usually my strategy. | 我通常都这样 |
[17:08] | Why is that not comforting? | 怎么一点也没觉得安慰呢 |
[17:10] | Go ahead and take it. That’s all, everyone. | 去接电话 大家散会 |
[17:14] | What are you thinking of? | 你在想什么 |
[17:16] | I was just thinking about what to do with Abigail. | 我只是在想怎么对付艾比盖尔 |
[17:20] | I’m surprised she’s moving so quickly. | 没想到她行动这么迅速 |
[17:21] | Well, if she has a buyer lined up, why wait? | 既然已有买家 何必再等呢 |
[17:25] | Explore every option, see if a better one comes up. | 考虑周全点 看有没有更好的办法 |
[17:27] | Hard to imagine a better one | 很难想出 |
[17:28] | than having the docent lead you right to your score. | 比讲解员带你直达目标更好的办法了 |
[17:34] | She’s not nervous this time. | 她这次没紧张 |
[17:37] | Not happy, either. | 也不开心 |
[17:39] | Well, not our place to pry. | 我们无权插手 |
[17:54] | Why do I feel like I’ve entered a crime scene? | 我怎么感觉像到了案发现场 |
[17:56] | Oh, sorry about the hats. | 抱歉用了这么多帽子 |
[17:57] | Art requires sacrifice, | 艺术伴随着牺牲 |
[17:59] | and haberdasher’s not on my resume. | 而且缝纫也不是我的专长 |
[18:01] | Here, try this on. | 来 试试这顶 |
[18:07] | Okay, now hit the switch on the band. | 好 现在点一下商标上的开关 |
[18:15] | The headless con man. | 无头骗子 |
[18:17] | How’d you do it? | 怎么做到的 |
[18:17] | Infrared L.E.D.s imbedded in the hat — | 帽子中植入了红外线二极管 |
[18:20] | Invisible to the naked eye | 肉眼看不出来 |
[18:21] | and yet make your face invisible to the digital one. | 但能让你的脸在电子眼中消失 |
[18:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:26] | Oh, what about this? | 这个呢 |
[18:28] | Handle with care. | 小心点 |
[18:29] | That’s an olfactory assault weapon for distraction purposes. | 这个是用来分散注意力的嗅觉刺激武器 |
[18:32] | A homemade stink bomb. | 家制臭气蛋 |
[18:34] | That has an elegant subtlety to its noxious odor. | 而且臭气中还隐藏这一丝高雅的味道 |
[18:37] | Is all this for the Pascal or the marshals’ office? | 这是对付帕斯卡还是对付法警的 |
[18:40] | Either. | 都不是 |
[18:41] | But you’d be crazy to turn down the lady’s deal. | 不过 你疯了才会拒绝那位女士的交易 |
[18:44] | I can’t steal something right under Peter’s nose. | 我不能在彼得眼皮底下偷东西 |
[18:46] | Well, you’ve done it before. And you can again. | 你以前干过 再来一次也没问题 |
[18:50] | Remember, this is for the greater good. | 记好了 这是为了更大的目标 |
[18:53] | The suit will understand that eventually. | 猫咪探员早晚会明白的 |
[18:55] | Well, it might not matter. | 这个并不重要 |
[18:56] | Abigail kept her date with Diana. | 艾比盖尔还在和戴安约会 |
[18:58] | It could be an angle. | 可能从那里入手 |
[19:00] | Well, they think she’s going after the collection in the back. | 他们还以为她会去后边的收藏室 |
[19:02] | Only you know the true target. | 只有你知道真正的目标 |
[19:04] | She decides to make a move on the Pascal tonight, | 她准备今晚下手偷取帕斯卡 |
[19:06] | They’ll be blindsided. | 他们毫无防备 |
[19:07] | She’ll have the Pascal, and I won’t get the drive. | 她会偷到帕斯卡 我却拿不到硬盘 |
[19:17] | Personal shopping is the worst. | 私人采购师最糟了 |
[19:20] | And the people I work for never know what they want. | 那些付我钱的人从来不知道自己想要什么 |
[19:22] | They’ve got no taste. | 他们毫无品味 |
[19:23] | But they’ve got money. | 不过他们有钱 |
[19:25] | Two years ago, I had this client | 两年前 我有个客户 |
[19:27] | that bought a Litvak original for $200,000. | 花二十万买了个利维克的原作 |
[19:31] | I’ve never heard of Litvak. | 我从没听过利维克 |
[19:33] | I’m not surprised. | 不奇怪 |
[19:34] | He was the homeless guy outside my apartment. | 他是我公寓门口的流浪汉 |
[19:37] | It’s still my client’s favorite piece. | 到现在那作品还是我客户的最爱 |
[19:40] | I’m starting to like her. | 我开始喜欢她了 |
[19:42] | I’m adding fraud to the list of charges against her. | 我要在她的指控里再加一条欺诈罪 |
[19:45] | You know, you should come by again. | 你该找时间再来一次 |
[19:47] | I’ll show you behind the scenes and everything. | 我可以带你参观展览之外的珍品 |
[19:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:54] | You’re hiding something. | 你有所隐瞒 |
[19:56] | That’s never good. | 这可不妙 |
[19:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:58] | You told me about taking up tai chi, | 你说到你练太极 |
[20:00] | seeing “The Book 0f Mormon,” taking a pottery class. | 看音乐剧《摩门之书》 上陶艺课 |
[20:03] | So? | 所以呢 |
[20:04] | Well, the stories are all missing one thing — | 所有的故事都缺少了关键一环 |
[20:07] | the person you were with. | 和你同行的人 |
[20:10] | You’re dating someone, aren’t you? | 你不是单身 对吧 |
[20:14] | I am. | 确实 |
[20:16] | And yet you’re here with me. | 但你还来跟我约会 |
[20:20] | I’ve been seeing someone for a little while, | 我确实和某人交往了一段时间 |
[20:22] | but lately… | 但是最近… |
[20:24] | we don’t even talk to each other anymore. | 我们都不怎么和对方说话了 |
[20:26] | It’s like we exist next to each other. | 彼此相顾默然 |
[20:28] | Oh, this is awkward. | 真尴尬 |
[20:30] | Probably just a story. | 多半是编的吧 |
[20:32] | I should have said something earlier, | 我该早点告诉你的 |
[20:34] | but I was having a nice time. | 但今晚真的很愉快 |
[20:36] | It’s okay. I’m sorry to hear that. | 没事 我很遗憾 |
[20:40] | I mean, I am… | 是的 |
[20:42] | But not… | 但其实不是 |
[20:47] | Why don’t we lighten the mood a bit? | 我们聊点开心的话题吧 |
[20:49] | Tell me about that behind-the-scenes tour. | 再和我说说你之前提到的内部参观 |
[20:54] | The Chagall Exhibit for next week’s already at the museum. | 下周夏卡尔画展的展品已经运到博物馆了 |
[20:58] | Are you offering me a sneak peek? | 你要带我去偷看吗 |
[21:00] | We could go right now. | 我们现在就能去 |
[21:04] | You know, I’d love to, but… | 我很想去 但是… |
[21:07] | I shouldn’t tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[21:09] | I hope it wasn’t what I said. | 希望不是因为我之前说的 |
[21:11] | No, it wasn’t. I promise. | 不 我保证绝对不是 |
[21:14] | How about tomorrow instead? | 换明天去怎么样 |
[21:17] | Sounds good. | 可以啊 |
[21:18] | Tomorrow it is. | 那就明天了 |
[21:28] | Why not tonight? | 为什么今晚不行 |
[21:30] | If this is about you and Elizabeth, | 如果是指你和伊丽莎白 |
[21:31] | I don’t want to get involved. | 我可不想扯进去 |
[21:32] | Abigail. | 艾比盖尔 |
[21:34] | Why tomorrow? | 为什么要约在明天 |
[21:35] | Maybe she wants the heat to die down. | 也许她是想避避风头 |
[21:38] | Or she could be waiting to see if there’s a better way in. | 或是在等更好的办法得手 |
[21:42] | I suppose. | 大概吧 |
[21:44] | By the way, I want this case to close soon. | 随便说说 我想把这案子快点结了 |
[21:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:51] | The marshals aren’t gonna give us the information, are they? | 法警不愿向我们提供信息 对吗 |
[21:56] | It doesn’t look like it. | 确实希望不大 |
[22:00] | We’ll find another way to get in contact with Sam. | 我们另找其他办法联系山姆 |
[22:04] | There’s always a way. | 总有办法的 |
[22:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:18] | I hope that’s a celebratory glass. | 希望这杯酒是用来庆祝的 |
[22:24] | Nice place. | 房子不错啊 |
[22:25] | I thought a lot about your offer. | 我认真考虑了你的提议 |
[22:30] | But I’m not gonna take it. | 但我不能接受 |
[22:31] | Oh. You’re staying out of the game after all. | 你最终还是决定退隐江湖啊 |
[22:34] | I am. | 没错 |
[22:35] | More importantly, you should walk away from the Pascal. | 关键是 你应该放弃偷帕斯卡的念头 |
[22:38] | You won’t get away with it. | 你逃不掉的 |
[22:41] | Well, what about Ellen Parker? | 那爱伦·帕克尔的资料呢 |
[22:43] | I’ll find a way. | 我会另找其他办法 |
[22:44] | You don’t need one. | 没这必要 |
[22:51] | 联邦执法局 证物保管部门 爱伦·帕克尔 资料 | |
[22:54] | You already broke in. | 你已经闯入过了 |
[22:56] | I’ve got everything you want. | 我拿到了你要的 |
[22:58] | It’s ready for you just as soon as you get me the Pascal. | 现在轮到你给我去偷帕斯卡了 |
[23:02] | No. | 不 |
[23:03] | I’m not gonna do it. | 我不会去的 |
[23:07] | That’s a shame because right now the marshals have no idea | 那还真遗憾 毕竟现在法警们还没意识到 |
[23:10] | that anyone broke in and stole this information, | 有人闯入总部偷了资料呢 |
[23:12] | but I could always call them. | 但我能给他们提个醒 |
[23:15] | And what? | 然后呢 |
[23:16] | File an eyewitness report? | 假装成目击证人吗 |
[23:20] | No, see, I don’t have to do a thing | 不 我什么都不用做 |
[23:22] | because they’ll search that room | 他们自会搜查档案室 |
[23:24] | and they’ll find strands of your hair under the data server. | 然后就能在数据服务器上发现你的头发 |
[23:33] | And put that together with the anklet outside the building — | 再加上你曾在大楼外徘徊的脚链记录 |
[23:36] | I think you’re going away for a really long time. | 你大概得坐好久好久的牢了 |
[23:40] | You’re blackmailing me? | 你在勒索我吗 |
[23:43] | Look, we both get what we want, Neal. | 我们各取所需 尼尔 |
[23:46] | You’ve got 24 hours. | 给你24小时 |
[23:49] | I did my part. Now you do yours. | 我搞定了 现在该你了 |
[24:02] | To most people look at the mobile, | 在大多数人看来 |
[24:04] | it’s no more than a series of objects that move. | 动态雕塑不过是能动的物体罢了 |
[24:06] | To a few, though, it may be poetry. | 但对某些人而言 它是最美的诗篇 |
[24:09] | Alexander Calder — he pioneered kinetic sculpture, | 亚历山大·考尔德 动态雕塑创始人 |
[24:11] | and Pascal pushed the envelope even further. | 而帕斯卡将这门艺术带到了新的高度 |
[24:15] | And I wish I’d told Peter everything from the beginning. | 要是我一开始对彼得和盘托出就好了 |
[24:17] | You couldn’t have seen this coming. She set you up well. | 你预料不到这一出 她给你设了套 |
[24:19] | Probable cause, | 合理根据 |
[24:20] | my anklet putting me at the scene, DNA — | 脚链记录显示我去过现场 还有DNA测试 |
[24:22] | I’m not sure I’d believe me. | 我都不一定相信自己 |
[24:23] | It’s a hole too deep to climb out of. | 我们已经深陷泥潭没法脱身了 |
[24:25] | The only other option is to keep digging. | 现在只能继续挖下去 |
[24:27] | All right, well, this is gonna be tricky. | 好吧 但这次可棘手了 |
[24:29] | Peter will expect me to be standing right next to him the entire time. | 彼得会要求我跟他形影不离 |
[24:32] | And so you shall… until… | 那你就不离 直到… |
[24:36] | we give him something to chase. | 我们弄点东西让他追 |
[24:42] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[24:42] | Well, when they see that image in the monitor, they’ll pursue, | 如果他们在监视屏上 肯定会追 |
[24:45] | but they’ll still be able to track your movements. | 但同时他们也能查到你的动向 |
[24:47] | Yeah? Let them try. | 是吗 看我的 |
[24:50] | Nice, Moz. | 很好 蚊子 |
[24:52] | Nice. All right, that will buy me some time. | 很好 这能给我争取不少时间 |
[24:54] | Next, I’ll disassemble the Pascal. | 然后 我把帕斯卡拆下 |
[24:57] | The real one is exponentially larger. | 真品可比这个大好几倍 |
[24:59] | Getting it out is gonna be a problem. | 怎样脱身是个大麻烦 |
[25:01] | We don’t have time to plan a rooftop escape. | 我们没时间计划屋顶逃脱 |
[25:03] | And neither one of us can carry it out. | 而你我都没法把它弄出去 |
[25:12] | Moz, grab that serving tray from the coffee table. | 蚊子 把咖啡桌上的托盘拿过来 |
[25:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:23] | Critics say modern art | 评论家将现代艺术视为 |
[25:25] | is a series of arbitrary shapes and colors — | 一堆杂乱无序的图块和颜色 |
[25:28] | trash… | 垃圾 |
[25:31] | that someone decided to call art. | 有些人就是这么称呼艺术的 |
[25:33] | Yes, I’m well aware of the plebeian opinion. | 是的 我十分清楚那些小市民的想法 |
[25:42] | Let’s prove them right. | 我们来作出证明吧 |
[25:53] | Hey, relax. You look great. | 别紧张 你看上去很美 |
[25:55] | I’m not trying to look great. I’m trying to look the part. | 我没打算得美 只打算演好角色 |
[25:59] | Diana, if you need — | 戴安 如果你需要… |
[26:00] | Look, I know you overheard my conversation with Abigail. | 我知道你听了我和艾比盖尔的谈话 |
[26:03] | I was just playing a role. | 我只是扮演角色罢了 |
[26:06] | The best cons come from a place of truth. | 最棒的谎言出自真实 |
[26:08] | This isn’t the time, Caffrey. | 不是谈这个的时候 卡夫瑞 |
[26:11] | If you ever want to talk — that’s all I’m saying. | 如果你想找人谈谈 我就这意思 |
[26:14] | Ladies and gentlemen, Abigail has arrived. | 女士们先生们 艾比盖尔到场 |
[26:20] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[26:22] | Luck. | 好运 |
[26:37] | All right. Excellent. | 好的 很好 |
[26:43] | I checked your anklet the other day. | 我前两天查了你的脚链记录 |
[26:47] | Did you notice I was outside the marshals’ New York office? | 那你注意到我去纽约法警总部了对吧 |
[26:49] | That I did. | 没错 |
[26:50] | I didn’t set foot inside that building. | 我没进那栋大楼一步 |
[26:52] | No, you don’t have to set foot inside a building to case it. | 没有 但你踩点可不需要进楼 |
[26:55] | I’m not gonna break in, Peter. | 我不会闯入的 彼得 |
[26:57] | – But you were tempted. – I was. | -但你有过想法 -是的 |
[27:00] | But I decided that… | 但是我还是觉得 |
[27:02] | your way is the best way. | 你的办法才是最好的 |
[27:06] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[27:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:10] | When she gains access to the back room, | 她进入后台之后 |
[27:12] | Diana will give her a window to make the theft. | 戴安会给她机会下手 |
[27:14] | She makes her move, we’ll move in to arrest her. | 只要她一有动作 我们就能逮捕她 |
[27:17] | Is that it? Is there no security? | 就这样 没有保安吗 |
[27:19] | I’ll be keeping my eye on you. | 我会盯着你的 |
[27:21] | Sounds good to me. | 我很乐意 |
[27:22] | All right, get ready. | 准备好 |
[27:24] | This is where she should make her move. | 她该有所行动了 |
[27:34] | Oh, she sure did. | 的确行动了 |
[27:38] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[27:40] | sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:42] | I just wasn’t expecting it. | 我只是没预料到 |
[27:49] | I don’t get it. | 我搞不懂了 |
[27:50] | Are we watching a date or a heist? | 我们监控的是约会啊还是抢劫啊 |
[27:52] | Peter, you need to take a look at room 2. | 彼得 来看一下2号房间 |
[27:57] | Get agents in that room right now! | 立即调警力过去 |
[27:59] | And keep an eye on Abigail! | 盯着阿比盖尔 |
[28:05] | FBI. You two guys head that way. | 联调局 你们俩守住那里 |
[28:07] | Mike, over this way. | 迈克 这边 |
[28:27] | Peter, he’s on the third floor now. | 彼得 他现在在三楼 |
[28:40] | All security to the third floor. | 所有的警卫到三楼集合 |
[28:42] | All security to the third floor. | 所有的警卫到三楼集合 |
[28:49] | He’s back on the first floor. | 他回到了一楼 |
[29:04] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | -怎么了 -我也不知道 |
[29:09] | Jones, any eyes on him? | 琼斯 看到他了吗 |
[29:10] | Now all the cameras are jammed. | 摄像头都失灵了 |
[29:35] | God. | 天呐 |
[29:42] | She got the Pascal! | 她偷了帕斯卡 |
[29:44] | -Spread out! Everyone on an exit! – Yes, sir. | -分散 每人守住一个出口 -是 长官 |
[29:47] | Lock this whole place down! | 全部封锁起来 |
[29:48] | All right. Move out on 42. | 了解 开始行动 |
[29:51] | How the hell did this happen? | 见鬼的这是怎么回事 |
[29:56] | You check the roof? | 检查过屋顶没 |
[29:58] | It’s the weakest security point on any museum. | 所有的博物馆都是那里安保最薄弱 |
[30:00] | – Somebody check the roof. – Copy that. | -检查一下屋顶 -收到 |
[30:02] | She knew we were watching her. | 她知道我们在监控她 |
[30:04] | And while she had the perfect alibi, | 她有完美的不在场证明 |
[30:06] | her accomplices took this right from under our noses. | 她的同伙负责从我们眼皮底下把东西偷走 |
[30:10] | To pull this off, she had to have an inside man. | 计划要想成功 她肯定需要个内应 |
[30:33] | What I can tell, | 确定的是 |
[30:34] | there were at least two accomplices. | 至少有两名共犯 |
[30:36] | L.E.D.s to hide their faces. | 用发光二级管遮住面部 |
[30:38] | And a video jammer to black out the camera. | 用视频屏蔽器干扰摄像头 |
[30:42] | It doesn’t explain how they got the Pascal out. | 但还是不知道他们怎么把帕斯卡弄出去的 |
[30:44] | Maybe it’s still in the museum — | 也许它还在里面 |
[30:46] | Behind a false wall or disguised as a different piece of art. | 藏在假墙后面或者伪装成其它的艺术品 |
[30:49] | Hiding in plain sight? Maybe. | 近在眼前 有可能 |
[30:52] | So, I finished interviewing the museum staff. | 我询问了博物馆的工作人员 |
[30:54] | Any suspects? | 有嫌犯吗 |
[30:56] | Not yet. We’ll keep digging. | 还没有 我们会继续调查 |
[30:57] | But so far, they’re coming up clean. | 但目前为止 他们都是清白的 |
[30:59] | Maybe we should take a break — | 也许我们休息一会儿 |
[31:00] | Just come back to it with fresh eyes. | 再看录像会发现新东西 |
[31:02] | You can go. I’m staying. | 你走吧 我留下来 |
[31:04] | I’m missing something in these videos. | 我肯定漏了些什么东西 |
[31:06] | There’s something here. | 里边肯定有什么东西 |
[31:07] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见了 |
[31:10] | See ya. | 明天见 |
[31:25] | Or there isn’t something. | 或者没有什么东西 |
[31:28] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[31:30] | Quite the air of melancholy after a successful heist. | 在成功作案之后 气氛居然如此忧伤 |
[31:34] | I want to get this done. | 我只想了结这事 |
[31:35] | When’s the exchange? | 什么时候交换 |
[31:37] | Tomorrow morning. | 明天早上 |
[31:38] | And the suit? | 猫咪探员呢 |
[31:39] | Probably still at the office going over video. | 大概还在办公室研究录像 |
[31:44] | I was standing right next to him, Moz. | 我就站在他旁边 蚊子 |
[31:46] | Peter made it so I could come back to New York, | 因为彼得 我才能重返纽约 |
[31:48] | and in return, I stabbed him in the back. | 而作为回报 我却背后捅了他一刀 |
[31:51] | It’s just a piece of art, Neal. | 只不过是件艺术品 尼尔 |
[31:53] | Weighed against finding out who killed Ellen? | 在它和杀害爱伦的凶手之间权衡一下 |
[31:58] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[32:00] | We’ll make the drop, and we’ll put this behind us. | 事情了结之后 我们就忘了这事 |
[32:13] | Is there an update on the case or something? | 案子有新发现了吗 |
[32:15] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[32:17] | Please. | 请进 |
[32:18] | I’m gonna need one of those. | 我需要来点 |
[32:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[32:26] | I’ve been undercover a lot. | 我做了很多回卧底 |
[32:30] | This has never happened to me before. | 从没遇到过这种情况 |
[32:36] | This is about you and Abigail. | 你和阿比盖尔 |
[32:39] | You were right. I did tell her the truth. | 你说中了 我确实跟她说了实话 |
[32:45] | Only I didn’t know it was the truth | 但直到我说出口的那一刻 |
[32:46] | until I started saying it. | 我才意识到那是真的 |
[32:49] | Well, if you avoid something long enough, | 如果你长时间刻意回避某件事 |
[32:50] | it has a tendency to blindside you. | 它会在你毫无防备时跳出来 |
[32:52] | That’s why I came here. | 所以我来找你 |
[32:54] | I figured you of all people would understand. | 我觉得你是最能理解的 |
[32:57] | More than you know. | 非常理解 |
[33:02] | It’s been exciting, you know? | 那很刺激 |
[33:05] | Pretending to be single, | 伪装成单身 |
[33:06] | not feeling guilty because it’s part of the job. | 不会有负罪感 因为只是工作 |
[33:09] | Yeah, getting into character and then discovering… | 渐渐地进入角色然后发现 |
[33:12] | it’s not really a character anymore. | 不止单纯是角色了 |
[33:15] | I feel like I’m running in two different directions, | 感觉我是在朝两个不同的方向奔跑 |
[33:17] | and once I stop… | 一旦我停下脚步 |
[33:20] | I’m gonna have to face reality. | 就不得不面对现实 |
[33:22] | Then never stop running. | 那么就别停下 |
[33:25] | I tried. | 我试过 |
[33:26] | And the minute you do, | 一旦你这么做了 |
[33:27] | it’s not just gonna catch up to you, it’s gonna run you over. | 它不仅会追上你 还会从你身上碾过去 |
[33:31] | What if you want to stop running? | 如果你想停下怎么办 |
[33:36] | You have to give something up. | 你不得不放弃一些东西 |
[33:46] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[33:47] | So our agents confirmed eyes on Abigail. | 我们的人确认了阿比盖尔的行踪 |
[33:49] | She’s at the hotel. Been there all night. | 她在宾馆 一整晚都在 |
[33:51] | And Neal? | 尼尔呢 |
[33:52] | Well, let’s take a look. | 让我查查 |
[33:55] | Well, he’s still at home, according to the anklet. | 从脚链上看 他还待在家里 |
[33:58] | I got your text. What’s up? | 收到你的信息了 什么事 |
[33:59] | Going through the video, | 通过监视录像 |
[34:00] | I’ve tracked where everyone was throughout the heist. | 我定位了案发时每个人的位置 |
[34:03] | Black denotes FBI agents. | 黑色表示联调局探员 |
[34:05] | Caffrey’s green. | 绿色代表卡夫瑞 |
[34:07] | Not a lot of green on there. | 上面没多少绿色 |
[34:08] | No, there’s not. | 的确没多少 |
[34:10] | Neal and I entered at the same spot here. | 尼尔和我一起进了这里 |
[34:13] | I went one way, and then Neal… | 我朝这边去了 而尼尔… |
[34:14] | Disappears into thin air. | 消失得无影无踪 |
[34:16] | Agents went all sorts of different directions, | 探员们分散到了各处 |
[34:19] | and every agent shows up on the video except Neal. | 但每个人都出现在了录像里 除了尼尔 |
[34:23] | I don’t get it. Why would he do it? | 我不明白 他干嘛要这么做 |
[34:25] | Abigail I.D.’d him at the museum. | 阿比盖尔在博物馆认出了他 |
[34:27] | The only thing I can think of is | 我能想到的就是 |
[34:28] | that they’re working together. | 他们联手了 |
[34:29] | Yeah, but what does he get out of it? | 但是他为什么这么做 |
[34:32] | She couldn’t get the Pascal because of us. | 她偷不到帕斯卡 是因为我们 |
[34:35] | He couldn’t get the marshals’ crime-scene report | 而他拿不到法警的犯罪现场报告 |
[34:38] | because of his anklet. | 是因为脚链 |
[34:39] | So you think it’s some kind of exchange. | 所以你认为是某种交换 |
[34:41] | All that talk about giving something up, | 说了一堆要放弃 |
[34:42] | and he was doing this all along. | 自己却一直这样 |
[34:45] | I was with Neal an hour ago. | 我一小时前和尼尔在一起 |
[34:48] | You were? Why? | 你去找他 为什么 |
[34:50] | Christie and I broke up. | 克里斯蒂跟我分手了 |
[34:52] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[34:53] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[34:54] | I confided in him. I took his advice. | 我找他倾诉 接受他的建议 |
[34:58] | And now I look at this, | 现在再看看这些 |
[34:59] | and I wonder if he meant a single damn word. | 真想知道他到底有没有一句真话 |
[35:03] | I’m tired of this. | 我受够了 |
[35:04] | I’ve covered for him. I’ve fought for him. | 我为他掩护 我为他争取 |
[35:06] | I almost lost my job because of him. | 我差点为他丢了工作 |
[35:09] | If Neal did this… he’s got to deliver the piece. | 如果是尼尔干的 他会去交货 |
[35:12] | And when he does, we will be there. | 他做时 我们就行动 |
[35:31] | He’s got the damn Pascal on him. | 他真拿了那见鬼的帕斯卡 |
[35:34] | He really did it. | 真的是他干的 |
[35:35] | Peter, the team’s ready. | 彼得 小组准备好了 |
[35:38] | And here comes Abigail. | 艾比盖尔来了 |
[35:40] | The minute they make the exchange, | 只要他们一进行交换 |
[35:42] | we take them both down. | 就把两人一起拿下 |
[35:55] | I’m glad to see you’re a man of your word. | 真高兴你是个守信的人 |
[35:57] | I didn’t really have much choice, did I? | 我根本没有选择 不是吗 |
[36:00] | I gave you a little incentive. | 我不过稍稍刺激了你一下 |
[36:01] | No. You blackmailed me. | 不 你勒索我 |
[36:04] | Blackmail? | 勒索 |
[36:05] | I did you a favor. | 我帮了你一个忙 |
[36:06] | You planted evidence. | 你故意留下证据 |
[36:08] | Look, you could have ended up in jail empty-handed. | 你本来会两手空空去蹲监狱 |
[36:11] | Now we both get what we want. | 而如今我们各取所需了 |
[36:21] | You’re as good as your reputation. | 你果然名不虚传 |
[36:25] | Here’s everything you want from the marshals’ database. | 这是法警数据库里所有你要的东西 |
[36:30] | I don’t want it. | 我不要 |
[36:31] | What? | 什么 |
[36:32] | Peter, what do you want to do? | 彼得 你想怎么办 |
[36:34] | We’ve got him delivering the Pascal. | 我们逮到了他们正在交付帕斯卡 |
[36:36] | Let’s see where this goes. | 先看看 |
[36:37] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[36:38] | I said I wouldn’t take the offer. | 我说过我不接受提议 |
[36:40] | The price is too high. | 代价太高了 |
[36:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:47] | It’s your loss. | 你的损失 |
[36:52] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[37:05] | Hello, Neal. | 尼尔 |
[37:06] | Abigail has the Pascal on her right now. | 艾比盖尔手上正拿着帕斯卡 |
[37:09] | Oh, yeah? Do you know where she is? | 是吗 你知道她在哪儿吗 |
[37:12] | Corner of 53rd and park. | 在53街和公园的交界处 |
[37:16] | FBI! You’re under arrest! | 联邦调查局 你被捕了 |
[37:18] | That was fast. | 这也太快了 |
[37:18] | Drop the bag! | 把包放下 |
[37:19] | Turn around! Put your hands behind your back! | 转过去 把手放到背后 |
[37:30] | When did you figure it out? | 你什么时候发现的 |
[37:32] | After you left the office. | 你离开办公室之后 |
[37:34] | You realized I wasn’t on the security footage? | 发现我不在监控画面里吗 |
[37:36] | Yep. | 没错 |
[37:39] | Blackmail? | 勒索 |
[37:40] | She planted some of my hairs at the marshals’ office. | 她把我头发放在了法警办公室里 |
[37:44] | I’m guessing that stroll around their building | 我猜你在他们楼外闲逛的举动 |
[37:46] | wasn’t a solitary one. | 也会被牵扯进去 |
[37:49] | She set me up perfectly. | 她完全把我套进去了 |
[37:51] | You wouldn’t have believed me. | 你不会相信我的 |
[37:54] | You should have given me the chance. | 你应该给我机会 |
[38:01] | Am I going in the back of one of those, too? | 我是不是也要去坐警车后座了 |
[38:08] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[38:17] | Look who’s not wearing cuffs. | 某人没戴上手铐啊 |
[38:19] | The day’s not done yet. | 事情还没完呢 |
[38:23] | Are you gonna interrogate her? | 你要去审问她吗 |
[38:25] | I don’t have the heart to. | 我不忍心这么做 |
[38:27] | After everything I’ve gone through the last couple of days… | 经过这几天的这些事情 |
[38:31] | I kind of like the idea of Diana the docent living on, | 我情愿让讲解员戴安的身份保持下去 |
[38:34] | at least to someone. | 至少对某个人保持下去 |
[38:37] | Someone going to jail? | 某个要去坐牢的人吗 |
[38:38] | Hey, I didn’t say it was a perfect idea. | 我也没说这是个好主意 |
[38:42] | So, I heard you didn’t take the flash drive. | 我听说你没拿那个闪存盘 |
[38:47] | Looks like you finally gave something up. | 看来你终于放弃了一些东西 |
[38:50] | I got tired of running. | 我厌倦了逃跑 |
[38:57] | Peter’s ready for me. | 彼得在等我 |
[38:59] | It may be a while before I get the chance to run again. | 也许我要有很有时间无法再跑了 |
[39:02] | Good luck, Caffrey. | 祝你好运 卡夫瑞 |
[39:05] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[39:14] | You were put in a difficult situation. | 你陷入了一个很艰难的局面 |
[39:17] | I understand that. | 我理解 |
[39:18] | But you made the wrong decision. | 但你做了错误的决定 |
[39:21] | I caused enough trouble in your life lately. | 我最近给你惹了太多的麻烦 |
[39:23] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[39:24] | Well, I thought I could protect you from it this time. | 我以为这次我可以保护你 |
[39:26] | Lying to me is never protecting me. | 欺骗我绝对不是保护 |
[39:32] | What about the marshals? | 法警那边怎么说 |
[39:34] | I spoke with them. | 我和他们谈过了 |
[39:36] | They are not happy that someone broke into one of | 他们很不爽有人闯入他们 |
[39:38] | their most secure buildings. | 防备最严密的建筑之一 |
[39:40] | Did they find my DNA? | 他们找到我的DNA了吗 |
[39:41] | They did. | 找到了 |
[39:45] | But they’re not pressing charges against you… | 但他们不准备起诉你 |
[39:48] | in exchange for my keeping the news about the break-in quiet. | 作为交换 我为闯入事件保密 |
[39:52] | No egg on their face… | 他们不用丢脸 |
[39:53] | No jail time for me. | 我也不用坐牢 |
[40:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:02] | This isn’t a favor. You didn’t commit that crime. | 这不是帮你的忙 这案子不是你犯的 |
[40:06] | And the crime you did commit | 而你犯的那个案子 |
[40:07] | led to the arrest of a thief and the safe return of an item. | 帮我们抓住了小偷 安全还回了失物 |
[40:11] | Even so, if you hadn’t called me | 即便如此 如果你没 |
[40:13] | the second after you walked away from her… | 在转身的那一刻打电话给我… |
[40:15] | I would be in jail right now, | 我这会儿就在牢里了 |
[40:16] | and I wouldn’t blame you for putting me there. | 我也不会怪你把我送进去 |
[40:23] | I gave the drive back to the marshals. | 我把闪存盘还给法警了 |
[40:29] | Good. | 挺好 |
[40:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:33] | Look, I said the price was too high, and I meant it. | 我说代价太高了 是真心的 |
[40:36] | Your trust is too important to me. | 你的信任对我来说太重要了 |
[40:45] | In case it’s needed against Abigail, | 也许起诉艾比盖尔时会需要 |
[40:47] | I made a copy of the file. | 我备份了一份 |
[40:49] | – Due diligence and all. – Peter… | -尽职调查嘛 -彼得 |
[40:54] | If you find any information that leads to Sam… | 如果你找到任何关于山姆的信息… |
[40:58] | I will tell you. | 我会告诉你 |
[41:00] | I will tell you. | 我会告诉你 |
[41:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:31] | Wow, honey, first case back — | 亲爱的 回归第一案 |
[41:33] | already closed. | 已经结案了 |
[41:34] | Not bad, Agent Burke. | 不赖嘛 博尔克探员 |
[41:36] | Well, not the cleanest win, but I’ll take the victory. | 虽然赢得不太圆满 但还是要庆祝一下 |
[41:38] | Well, at least Neal didn’t shoot anyone. | 至少尼尔没向任何人开枪 |
[41:40] | There is that. | 这倒是 |
[41:43] | You have your bad-news face on. | 你的坏消息表情启动了 |
[41:45] | Does everyone know I have this face? | 所有人都知道我有这表情吗 |
[41:51] | Neal told me my trust was more important to him | 尼尔说我的信任对他来说很重要 |
[41:54] | than the flash drive. | 比闪存盘重要 |
[41:56] | And I believed him. | 我相信了他 |
[41:58] | I don’t know where the — where the face comes in. | 我不懂 那这表情从何而来 |
[42:01] | I’m not sure I should. | 我不确定我是否该相信 |
[42:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[42:04] | He called the FBI the minute Abigail walked away. | 他在艾比盖尔离开的同时打给了联调局 |
[42:08] | He knew we’d arrest her… with both items. | 他知道我们会逮捕她 收缴两样东西 |
[42:11] | And he knew that once you had Abigail, | 他知道只要你抓住艾比盖尔 |
[42:14] | the flash drive would go to the evidence room… | 闪存盘就会被放入证据库 |
[42:16] | Where I would have access to it. | 我能有权限拿到 |
[42:20] | Do you think this was one long con? | 你觉得这是骗中骗局吗 |
[42:23] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[42:27] | But if there’s anyone who can find a way | 但如果说有人能想办法 |
[42:30] | to get everything he wants, | 得到自己想要的一切 |
[42:33] | It’s Neal. | 那就是尼尔 |