时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ellen agreed to help me look into my father | 爱伦答应在她重回证人保护计划之前 |
[00:05] | before she disappears into WITSEC again. | 帮我调查我父亲的事 |
[00:08] | They found me. | 他们找到我了 |
[00:09] | – Who? – Trust Sam. | -谁 -相信山姆 |
[00:11] | I was undercover with the Flynn organization. | 我在弗林组织里卧底 |
[00:13] | They were a local crime family with some PD on the payroll. | 那是当地一个犯罪家族 他们贿赂一些警察 |
[00:16] | Including my father? | 包括我父亲吗 |
[00:18] | His testimony brought down almost the entire organization. | 他的证词几乎捣毁了整个组织 |
[00:20] | I’d really like you to meet Peter. | 我真的很希望你见见彼得 |
[00:22] | No feds, or I’m gone. | 不让联邦探员插手 否则我走人 |
[00:23] | You investigated me. | 你调查我 |
[00:24] | I investigate anyone who comes into Neal’s life. | 我调查所有出现在尼尔生活中的人 |
[00:27] | – Did he send you? – He doesn’t know I’m here. | -他让你来的 -他不知道我过来 |
[00:29] | I don’t know if he was followed | 我不知道是他被人跟踪了 |
[00:30] | or his investigation to me raised a red flag. | 还是他对我的调查引起了什么人警觉 |
[00:32] | Whose investigation? | 谁在调查你 |
[00:34] | Peter, from the FBI. | 彼得 联调局的 |
[00:37] | They found him because of you. | 他们找上了他 是因为你 |
[00:39] | They found Ellen because of you. | 他们找到了爱伦 是因为你 |
[00:41] | – Neal. – We are done. | -尼尔 -我们一刀两断 |
[01:58] | Fixed the coffee machine. | 咖啡机修好了 |
[02:00] | I didn’t know it was broken. | 我都不知道它坏了 |
[02:02] | Been pouring mud for the last two weeks. | 连续两周倒出来的都是泥水 |
[02:04] | Had to decalcify the basket myself. | 我只能亲自帮它除尘 |
[02:06] | They teach you that at Quantico? | 你在联调局培训基地匡提科学到的本事吗 |
[02:10] | So sue me for wanting a better cup of joe. | 我就想喝杯好点的咖啡 不爽告我去 |
[02:12] | Here, take a sip of that. | 给 尝尝看 |
[02:13] | Thanks, but I’m cutting back on my caffeine consumption. | 谢了 但我正在戒咖啡呢 |
[02:18] | So, the panel — I thought we’d lead with the Dutchman. | 那个研讨会 我们就从荷兰人开始讲吧 |
[02:23] | Good. | 挺好 |
[02:24] | Dutchman’s good. | 荷兰人挺好 |
[02:25] | Our first case together. | 那是咱俩合作的第一个案子 |
[02:28] | Can’t go wrong with the Dutchman. | 选荷兰人绝对不会错 |
[02:30] | No. | 不会错 |
[02:35] | Well, we better leave soon. | 我们最好马上动身 |
[02:36] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[02:37] | Great. You want a ride over? | 很好 要送你过去吗 |
[02:38] | I’ll meet you there. | 我们在那见吧 |
[02:51] | Thought you were cutting down. | 你不是说在戒咖啡 |
[02:53] | I passed a syphon-brew place on the way, couldn’t resist. | 正好路过一家咖啡店 没能忍住 |
[03:00] | See your IDs, please. | 请出示证件 |
[03:02] | Go ahead. | 请进 |
[03:07] | This is the 53rd Annual Best Practices Conference. | 这是第53届年度最佳成果研讨会 |
[03:10] | They only invite the top agents from each district. | 只有每个区最好的探员才能参加 |
[03:13] | This is the first time the FBI has featured a panel | 这是联调局举办的第一个关于 |
[03:15] | on the handler/CI relationship at this conference. | 监管人/线人合作关系研讨会 |
[03:18] | It’s a big deal for us. | 对咱俩可是意义重大 |
[03:19] | You mean for you. | 是对你 |
[03:21] | No, for us. | 不 对我们 |
[03:23] | We have the highest closure rate | 我们可是全国 |
[03:24] | of any CI team in the country. | 结案率最高的组合 |
[03:26] | They want to know what makes our partnership work. | 他们想知道猫鼠如何成功搭档 |
[03:29] | I’ve been wondering the same thing lately. | 我最近也特别纠结这点 |
[03:30] | All right, enough. I know you’re upset. | 闹够了没 我知道你在生气 |
[03:33] | We’ll find Sam again. | 我们会再找到山姆的 |
[03:34] | You shouldn’t have run his name. | 你不该去查他的名字 |
[03:36] | The moment you contacted him — | 你一联系他… |
[03:37] | Yeah, he disappeared. I know. | 是啊 他就消失了 我知道 |
[03:39] | After someone ransacked his place. | 之前还有人搜查了他的家 |
[03:41] | Look, I’m sorry that happened, | 这个结果我也很遗憾 |
[03:43] | but I did the right thing. | 但我做的是正确的 |
[03:47] | They’re expecting a team out there on stage. | 现在大家都在等着一对好搭档上台 |
[03:49] | And because you’re such a damn good con man, | 你既然是最优秀的骗子 |
[03:51] | that’s exactly what we’re gonna give them. | 那就好好配合演完这场戏 |
[03:57] | That’s the Neal Caffrey I know and love. | 这才是我所知所爱的尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[03:59] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:03] | When did you two realize you’d make such an effective pair? | 两位是什么时候发现你们天生一对 |
[04:06] | Oh, right away, would be my answer. | 对我来说 是一见钟情 |
[04:09] | I mean, we’ve always worked well together, | 我们一直都相处愉快 |
[04:10] | from our first chase… | 从第一次猫追老鼠 |
[04:12] | To our first case. | 到第一次猫鼠合作 |
[04:14] | Well, can you elaborate on that first case? | 能讲述一下你们的第一件案子吗 |
[04:17] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:18] | It started when… | 一开始是… |
[04:19] | Peter needed my help. | 彼得需要我的帮助 |
[04:20] | I needed your advice. | 我需要你的建议 |
[04:21] | I-I was pursuing a counterfeiter named Curtis Hagen. | 我当时正在追捕一名伪造犯 柯蒂斯·哈根 |
[04:25] | Ah, the notorious Dutchman. | 臭名昭著的荷兰人 |
[04:27] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 就是他 |
[04:28] | And Peter didn’t know his name | 彼得起初并不知道他的名字 |
[04:29] | until I identified Hagen’s initials on a bond that he’d forged. | 是我发现了仿制品上哈根的签名 |
[04:33] | Well, like Neal, | 和尼尔一样 |
[04:34] | Hagen had the hubris to sign his work. | 哈根会狂妄到在作品上署名 |
[04:36] | Fortunately, my CI could recognize a kindred spirit. | 幸运的是 我的线人一下子就能辨认出气味相投 |
[04:40] | Well, is that why Mr. Caffrey works so well with you? | 这就是卡夫瑞先生跟你配合默契的原因吗 |
[04:44] | His insights? | 他的洞察力 |
[04:45] | He works well with me | 他跟我配合默契 |
[04:46] | because I set effective boundaries. | 是因为我制定了合理有效的原则 |
[04:48] | Oh, yeah. So true. | 没错 太对了 |
[04:51] | For example, the first time we met Hagen | 比如 我们第一次见到哈根 |
[04:53] | was actually at a church that was under restoration, | 是在一座装修中的教堂里 |
[04:55] | so the priest wouldn’t let us in, | 神父不让我们进去 |
[04:57] | that is, until Peter gave me the green light | 然后彼得批准我 |
[04:59] | to feed the priest a story. | 跟那位神父编故事 |
[05:02] | So Peter authorized you to mislead a priest! | 彼得允许你去误导一位神父 |
[05:05] | – Yes. – No, it was — | -是的 -没有 那只是 |
[05:07] | it was a harmless story. | 只是个无伤大雅的故事 |
[05:08] | Basically, I just suggested | 基本上 我只是暗示 |
[05:10] | that Agent Burke was struggling with issues of fidelity. | 博尔克探员当时正纠结于忠贞问题 |
[05:13] | I wasn’t. I wasn’t. | 我没有 我没有 |
[05:17] | We have an all-systems security breach. | 安全系统遭到全面非法入侵 |
[05:19] | We need to clear the Conference Halls immediately. | 必须立刻疏散会议大厅 |
[05:22] | I hate to cut this short, | 不得不先告一段落 |
[05:24] | but we have technical difficulties, | 我们遇到了技术性难题 |
[05:26] | so, schedules permitting, | 如果时间允许 |
[05:27] | we’ll try for a follow-up conversation tomorrow. | 我们会于明日再安排后续访谈 |
[05:30] | Thank you, Agent Peter Burke and Mr. Neal Caffrey. | 感谢彼得·博尔克探员和尼尔·卡夫瑞先生 |
[05:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:37] | Everything okay? | 出事了吗 |
[05:38] | It appears that we have a security breach. | 我们的安全系统遭到了入侵 |
[05:41] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[05:41] | Somebody sabotaged the meeting hall’s Central Security room. | 有人侵入了会议大厅的中央安全室 |
[05:44] | – Really? – Yeah, I’m headed there now. | -真的 -是啊 我正要赶过去 |
[05:45] | Mind if I join? | 我能一起吗 |
[05:46] | This is New York city — my jurisdiction. | 毕竟这儿是纽约 我的管辖区 |
[05:48] | It’s this way. | 这边走 |
[05:49] | Thanks. You can head home. I’ll call you if I need you. | 谢谢 你先回家吧 有需要我再联系你 |
[05:51] | See ya. | 回见 |
[06:02] | I demand an answer. | 请给我个合理解释 |
[06:03] | Moz, what’s going on? | 蚊子 怎么回事 |
[06:05] | You have an intruder, but he isn’t talking — yet. | 有位不速之客 他还不肯开口 暂时是 |
[06:09] | I was here waiting for you when he showed up. | 他来的时候 我正在这等你 |
[06:11] | Okay, calm down. | 好了 镇定 |
[06:12] | I will calm myself when he’s given me a name. | 要我镇定 他得先报上名来 |
[06:15] | Not until you give me a name. | 你得先报上名来 |
[06:16] | Might I remind you who has the upper hand in this situation? | 容我提醒你一下现在是我处于上风 |
[06:19] | Moz, this is Sam. | 蚊子 他是山姆 |
[06:20] | I knew that. | 我就知道 |
[06:21] | I didn’t want to have to use this. | 我可不想用这个 |
[06:24] | Neither did I. | 我也不想 |
[06:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:26] | Great. I brought a corkscrew to a gun fight. | 真行 我竟然用开瓶器对抗手枪 |
[06:29] | This is Mozzie. You can trust him. | 他是蚊子 你可以信任他 |
[06:31] | Just like I can trust your friend at the FBI? | 就像我也可以信任你那位探员朋友 |
[06:34] | Oh, sticks and stones, pistol man. | 完全不同 火枪手 |
[06:36] | He’s not a fan of the FBI. | 他不喜欢联调局 |
[06:37] | Or law enforcement. | 也不喜欢执法部门 |
[06:39] | Or government or corporate-sponsored governance. | 不喜欢政府 不喜欢集体管制 |
[06:41] | But there’s no one I would trust more with my life. | 他是我在世上最信任的人 |
[06:45] | Your apartment was ransacked. | 你的公寓被人翻了个遍 |
[06:46] | I thought you’d go underground for good. | 我还以为你会就此销声匿迹 |
[06:48] | I’m not stopping till these guys are taken down. | 不解决那些家伙我绝不罢休 |
[06:51] | It’s just a question of whether or not I work alone. | 问题只是我是否要单干 |
[06:55] | I think we got everyone we need in this room right now. | 我想现在团队已经满员了 |
[06:58] | No suit? | 不要猫咪 |
[07:00] | No Peter, but we still need the FBI. | 不要彼得 但我们仍可以利用联调局 |
[07:03] | And not in the way you think. | 不是你想的那种渠道 |
[07:04] | You were found because Peter put your name | 你被找到是因为彼得在官方数据库 |
[07:06] | in an official report. | 查了你的名字 |
[07:07] | There no way to trace who saw that report. | 我们找不出有谁看了报告 |
[07:09] | Whoever’s behind this has access to the FBI’s files. | 但那人一定有查看联调局文件的权限 |
[07:12] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[07:13] | And they’ll be waiting for your name to pop up again. | 他们肯定会静等你的名字再次出现 |
[07:16] | So we make Samuel Phelps resurface but on our terms. | 那我们设个局让塞谬尔·费尔普斯再次出现 |
[07:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:20] | And we draw out whoever’s after me. | 然后引出查我的人 |
[07:26] | At the conference this morning… | 今天上午会议厅… |
[07:28] | Glad you could join us. | 很高兴你的加入 |
[07:30] | Glad to be here. | 很高兴在此 |
[07:31] | …Someone sabotaged the security system | 有人侵入了安全系统 |
[07:34] | and erased all the camera footage today. | 删除了今天所有的监控记录 |
[07:36] | There is a new technologies display | 今天那里在举办一个新科技展览 |
[07:37] | with plenty of state-of-the-art equipment, | 有很多最先进的设备 |
[07:39] | all of it valuable on the black market. | 在黑市上都会值不少钱 |
[07:40] | You think a thief is casing the place? | 你觉得是小贼在踩点吗 |
[07:42] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[07:43] | So why are we looking at the conference registry? | 那我们看会议厅信息登记表干嘛 |
[07:45] | Because I flagged an irregularity. | 因为我发现了一个异常 |
[07:48] | This lists everyone who scanned their credentials | 这里列出了今天扫描证件出入会议厅的 |
[07:50] | at the conference today. | 所有人员名单 |
[07:51] | An Agent Bradshaw checked in twice. | 这位布拉德肖探员扫了两次 |
[07:55] | I spoke with him earlier today. | 我之前找他谈过了 |
[07:57] | He confessed to having a few drinks at the hotel bar | 他承认他在吧台多喝了几杯 |
[08:00] | and misplaced his credentials for approximately 20 minutes. | 自己的证件失踪了大约二十分钟 |
[08:04] | Someone lifted them. | 是有人拿走了 |
[08:05] | That’s more than enough time to clone credentials. | 时间足够复制一份假证件 |
[08:07] | He later found them on the floor. | 后来他在地上找到了证件 |
[08:09] | And, out of embarrassment, kept it to himself. | 鉴于这事丢脸 就没跟别人说 |
[08:11] | How many agents are in attendance this year? | 今年有多少探员参加 |
[08:13] | About 500. | 五百个左右 |
[08:14] | And one of them is an imposter. | 其中有一个是冒牌货 |
[08:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:16] | Someone brazen enough to pull a heist | 一个明目张胆到可以当着 |
[08:18] | in a room full of FBI agents. | 一屋子联调局探员的面打劫的人 |
[08:22] | I like him already. | 我已经喜欢他了 |
[08:46] | These are the newest high-tech gadgets | 这些都是这周在讨论会上 |
[08:48] | being unveiled at the conference this week. | 公开的最新高科技设备 |
[08:50] | Now, which of these would be worth forging your way | 有哪些会值得你当着五百个探员的面 |
[08:52] | past 500 federal agents? | 铤而走险 |
[08:55] | Those mini motion detectors would appeal to a cat burglar. | 飞贼会对那些迷你行动探测器感兴趣 |
[08:58] | Cams would cut the risk on a bank job. | 凸轮能降低在银行作案的风险 |
[09:01] | Is that a digital tracker? | 那是数字追踪器吗 |
[09:02] | Got it. The conference is a candy store to thieves. | 明白了 这展会对小偷来说就是盛宴 |
[09:05] | So, never mind the “what”. Let’s talk about the “who”. | 不要管下手目标了 分析下嫌疑人吧 |
[09:07] | Well, nothing’s been taken yet, | 目前还没有东西被盗 |
[09:08] | so the imposter could still be in there. | 所以冒牌货应该还在里面 |
[09:09] | Good. So how do we spot him? | 很好 那我们怎么锁定目标 |
[09:11] | We have over 500 people to consider. | 搜索范围超过五百人 |
[09:14] | I’m convinced there’s a secret FBI handshake, | 我确信联调局内部有接头密语 |
[09:16] | and now is the time to use it. | 现在该用上了 |
[09:17] | There is no secret handshake. | 根本没什么接头密语 |
[09:19] | Of course that’s what you’d say. | 你们当然会这么说 |
[09:20] | That gives me an idea. | 这倒启发了我 |
[09:21] | Jones, Diana, | 琼斯 戴安 |
[09:22] | I assume you have your badges. | 你们应该都戴着警徽吧 |
[09:23] | – Of course. – Right here. | -当然 -在这儿 |
[09:25] | That’s how we ferret out the imposter. | 我们就这么揪出冒牌货 |
[09:27] | We hit the most well-attended panels. | 我们找出勤率最高的研讨会下手 |
[09:28] | Identity theft’s in an hour. | 一个小时内找出小偷 |
[09:30] | It’s always packed. | 每次都座无虚席 |
[09:31] | They pass out cookies. | 他们会分发饼干 |
[09:41] | Are we all set to record this? | 摄像机准备好了吗 |
[09:43] | All good. | 准备就绪 |
[09:44] | This panel is about identity theft. | 这个研讨会的主题是识别窃贼 |
[09:47] | If you think you’re immune because you’re trained agents, | 如果你认为自己训练有素而掉以轻心 |
[09:50] | think again. | 再多想想 |
[09:52] | I think you all know Neal Caffrey, | 我想你们都认识尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[09:54] | A CI for the bureau. | 局里的线人 |
[09:55] | Thank you, Sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[09:57] | If everyone would please stand. | 各位请起立 |
[09:59] | Now, I am a convicted bond forger, | 我的罪名是伪造债券 |
[10:02] | but I’m also known, | 但我还在 |
[10:03] | allegedly, for being pretty good at something else. | 据传 别的方面很有一手 |
[10:06] | And a few minutes ago, | 几分钟之前 |
[10:07] | I pickpocketed one of your bureau IDs. | 我顺走了你们其中一位的证件 |
[10:10] | So, who’s missing an ID? | 谁丢了证件 |
[10:12] | Anyone? | 有没有 |
[10:13] | Anybody? | 有没有 |
[10:15] | All right, no takers. | 好吧 无人认领 |
[10:17] | Agent Furlong. | 弗隆探员 |
[10:19] | Think this belongs to you, Sir. | 这是你的吧 先生 |
[10:22] | – You’re kidding me. – I’m not. | -你在开玩笑 -没有 |
[10:23] | That wasn’t the deal. | 事先不是这么安排的 |
[10:24] | While I distracted you | 我为了分散你注意 |
[10:25] | by picking a piece of lint off your suit. | 假装拿掉你西装上的线头 |
[10:27] | Right. A valuable lesson. | 好吧 宝贵的教训 |
[10:30] | Thank you, Mr. Caffrey. | 谢谢你 卡夫瑞先生 |
[10:31] | Oh, it’s my pleasure, Sir. | 不客气 先生 |
[10:32] | Enjoy the cookies. | 慢慢享用饼干 |
[10:35] | Let’s bring up the panels. | 继续研讨会 |
[10:41] | – Nicely done. – Thanks. | -干得漂亮 -谢谢 |
[10:43] | I always love a chance to scare a roomful of FBI agents. | 我向来享受吓到一屋子联调局探员的机会 |
[10:45] | Back in a sec. I’m gonna thank Agent Furlong. | 一会儿回来 我要去谢谢弗隆警探 |
[10:48] | That was a pretty bold move. | 这招挺大胆的 |
[10:50] | Somebody had to do it. | 总得有人来做 |
[10:51] | Anybody look suspicious? | 有可疑的人吗 |
[10:53] | No, nothing yet. | 不 还没有 |
[10:55] | Thanks for being a good sport, Walt. | 多谢你大力支持 沃特 |
[10:57] | You could’ve told me he was gonna steal my ID. | 你应该提醒我他偷了我证件的 |
[11:00] | Yeah, I apologize for that. He didn’t tell. | 很抱歉 他没告诉我 |
[11:04] | I’ve got a favor to ask you. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[11:06] | Another one. | 又来了 |
[11:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:08] | You’ve been in the DC area for quite a while now, haven’t you? | 你在华盛顿工作过很长时间 对吗 |
[11:11] | Going on about 30 years. | 大概三十年吧 |
[11:14] | I’m looking into a retired cop — Sam Phelps. | 我在找一个退休警察 山姆·菲尔普斯 |
[11:18] | Worked undercover for metro. | 为市警局做过卧底 |
[11:19] | Phelps. | 菲尔普斯 |
[11:21] | I don’t know him, but I could ask around. | 我不认识他 但可以帮你问问 |
[11:23] | Thanks. I owe you one. | 谢了 欠你一个人情 |
[11:25] | I owe you two. | 两个人情 |
[11:26] | All right, well, how about you and Caffrey | 好吧 要不你和卡夫瑞一起 |
[11:27] | finish up your panel, we call it even? | 把研讨会完成 我们就扯平了 |
[11:30] | Everyone wants to know more about you two. | 大家都想多了解些你们的事 |
[11:33] | Although, uh, maybe you skip the rest of that priest story. | 不过 你可以跳过那个神父的故事 |
[11:38] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[11:45] | Gordon’s birthday party — are we going to this? | 戈登的生日宴会 我们要去吗 |
[11:47] | The big “Lebowlski” again? | 又是那个大个儿洛维斯基吗 |
[11:50] | You love bowling. | 你喜欢打保龄球 |
[11:51] | No, you love bowling. | 不对 是你喜欢打保龄球 |
[11:52] | Well, that’s because I’m inexplicably good at it. | 那是因为我打得超好 |
[11:55] | Come on. It’ll be fun. | 去吧 会很有意思的 |
[11:55] | Eh, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[11:57] | My conference was supposed to be fun. | 研讨会本来也应该很有意思的 |
[12:00] | The panel with Neal not go well? | 跟尼尔参加研讨会不顺利吗 |
[12:02] | We pulled it off. | 我们完成了 |
[12:03] | Oh, honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 我很遗憾 |
[12:04] | I really thought reaching out to Sam was a good idea. | 我当时真的以为去找山姆是个好主意 |
[12:07] | I thought Sam did, as well. | 我以为山姆也会这么想 |
[12:08] | I don’t know how they caught on to him | 我不知道他们怎么找到他的 |
[12:10] | or who caught on to him, | 或者谁在找他 |
[12:11] | but he could’ve handled it better before skipping town. | 但他其实能有比逃出城更好的解决方式 |
[12:14] | Do you know where Sam went? | 你知道山姆去哪儿了吗 |
[12:16] | No. | 不知道 |
[12:17] | I’ve got Walt Furlong asking around in DC, | 我请沃特·弗隆问问华盛顿警局的人 |
[12:20] | see if his contacts can find him. | 看看他能否帮忙找到他 |
[12:22] | Well, if Walt finds anything, you need to tell Neal. | 如果沃特发现了什么 你应该告诉尼尔 |
[12:25] | I will, but I don’t think he’ll want to hear it. | 我会的 但我不觉得他会愿意听 |
[12:27] | You didn’t want to hear about the bowling party, | 你也不愿意听到保龄球聚会这件事 |
[12:29] | but we are going. | 但我们还是要去 |
[12:30] | And we are gonna bring home that trophy again, right? | 而且我们还要把奖杯带回来 对吗 |
[12:33] | – Right? – Yes. | -对吗 -对 |
[12:34] | – Right? Yes. – Yes. | -对吗 是吧 -是 |
[12:38] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[12:40] | So, how did things go at the suit convention? | 你跟猫咪的研讨会怎么样了 |
[12:42] | We’re back to a status quo I can work with. | 我们维持了可以接受的现状 |
[12:44] | Oh, so he’s suspicious you’re up to something, | 就是说他怀疑你有事瞒着他 |
[12:47] | and you’re aware he’s watching you like a redtail. | 而你觉得他对你像圈养宠物 |
[12:49] | Hell of a dynamic you got there. | 你这儿的情况够复杂的 |
[12:51] | Well, it has its perks. | 也有好处 |
[12:53] | I could slip out with one of these. | 我能顺这个出来 |
[12:54] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[12:55] | State-of-the-art government tracker. | 最先进的政府追踪器 |
[12:56] | It embeds in the skin like a tick. | 它能蜱虫一样嵌入皮肤 |
[12:58] | The subject is completely unaware it’s there. | 而对方却全然不知它的存在 |
[13:01] | So we bait whoever’s after Sam, | 我们把跟踪山姆的人引出来 |
[13:02] | then plant that in them. | 再把这东西放在他们身上 |
[13:04] | How do we bait out our target? | 我们该怎么引出目标 |
[13:05] | Surveillance-Authorization Form. | 监视授权表 |
[13:08] | We plant information to lure out whoever came after you. | 我们把信息泄露给追踪你的人 |
[13:11] | Only this time, we control the circumstances. | 但是这次 我们掌握主动 |
[13:13] | We need a secure location. | 我们需要一个安全的地点 |
[13:15] | We can use Friday, | 我们可以动用星期五 |
[13:16] | my third-favorite safe house. | 我的第三最爱安全屋 |
[13:18] | All right, it takes eight hours for this form to be processed. | 这份表格要花八小时通过审核 |
[13:20] | If we file it tomorrow morning, | 如果我们明早交上去 |
[13:22] | our surprise guest could show up before nightfall. | 我们的神秘嘉宾太阳下山前就能出现了 |
[13:24] | Won’t a couple of agents end up sitting on the safe house? | 最后不会是几个探员坐在安全屋里吧 |
[13:27] | If Peter doesn’t know he’s authorized, | 如果彼得不知道他授权了这事 |
[13:28] | then he won’t assign anyone to it. | 他就不会派人去那儿 |
[13:30] | Great. So, forge his signature. | 好极了 那就仿造他的签名 |
[13:32] | Unfortunately, I can’t forge it. | 糟糕的是 我仿不了 |
[13:34] | It’s not quite that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[13:35] | See, first thing every Thursday morning, | 每周四早晨的第一件事 |
[13:37] | Diana readies a stack of surveillance requests for Peter to sign. | 戴安会准备好一摞监视申请给彼得签字 |
[13:44] | Once he finishes, | 他一签完 |
[13:45] | she takes them directly to the agent in charge of logging them. | 她就把表直接交给负责登记的探员 |
[13:48] | No weak links in the chain. | 流程里没有漏洞 |
[13:50] | That means you’re gonna have to con Peter. | 就是说你得下套骗彼得 |
[13:52] | Yeah, which won’t be easy. | 是啊 这可不容易 |
[13:53] | Surveillance Authorizations — must be Thursday. | 监视授权 今天一定是周四 |
[13:56] | Now, Diana preps the forms, but Peter scans each one | 戴安会预审表格 但彼得每份都会看 |
[13:59] | and double-checks the count when he’s done. | 再在签完后再数一遍 |
[14:01] | Eight of them this week. | 这周一共八份 |
[14:02] | Can you replace one of the forms with your fake? | 你能用你的那份假的掉包吗 |
[14:04] | I could, but Peter likes to switch up the color of ink | 我可以 但彼得喜欢在签名的时候 |
[14:07] | he uses when he signs his name. | 更换笔的颜色 |
[14:09] | It’s a habit of his since we started working together. | 这是习惯是从我们共事后开始的 |
[14:11] | Incredibly paranoid and presumptive of him. | 偏执多疑 未雨绸缪 |
[14:13] | I respect that. | 这点我很佩服 |
[14:14] | The only way to pull this off | 唯一的机会 |
[14:16] | is to trick Peter into signing the document himself. | 就是骗彼得自愿签这份文件 |
[14:19] | You’re gonna need a distraction. | 你需要有东西能分散注意力 |
[14:20] | Any leads on our FBI imposter? | 有联调局冒牌货的线索了吗 |
[14:22] | I’ll let you know when there is. | 有的话我会告诉你 |
[14:23] | What’s the one thing that can infiltrate anywhere in New York, | 什么东西纽约遍地都是 |
[14:26] | including the FBI building? | 连联调局大楼里都有 |
[14:28] | Micro-drones. | 微型无人机 |
[14:29] | Keep going. | 还有呢 |
[14:31] | Vermin. | 害兽 |
[14:32] | Yes. May I borrow Percy? | 没错 我能借下珀西吗 |
[14:34] | My pet rat — | 我的宠物鼠 |
[14:35] | He eats all the fancy cheeses that I…can’t. | 他吃所有 我不能吃的奶酪 |
[14:39] | In many ways, I live through him. | 从许多方面讲 我通过它体验生活 |
[14:40] | Many ways? | 许多方面 |
[14:41] | Don’t get him started. | 别挑起他的话头 |
[14:42] | Once Peter’s scanned the last form, | 彼得一旦看完最后一张表格 |
[14:44] | but before he signs it… | 但在他准备签字前 |
[14:57] | Rat! Rat! | 老鼠 老鼠 |
[14:59] | Can I get a little help here?! | 能帮个小忙吗 |
[15:00] | What is going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:01] | Rat! | 老鼠 |
[15:02] | Please tell me that’s a Chihuahua. | 拜托告诉我那是只吉娃娃 |
[15:04] | Look at the size of that tail! | 看它的大尾巴 |
[15:06] | I’m not going there. | 我不要过去 |
[15:08] | Wait a second. Okay. | 等一下 好的 |
[15:10] | All right. | 很好 |
[15:11] | Somebody call the exterminator? | 谁打电话叫灭鼠队过来 |
[15:13] | For every one you see, there’s about 10 you don’t see. | 一旦出现了一只 就可能还藏着十只 |
[15:15] | Hey, I saw “Ratatouille”. | 这感觉像是《料理鼠王》 |
[15:17] | Anybody got eyes on that thing?! | 有谁看见它跑哪去了 |
[15:20] | Anybody?! | 谁看见了 |
[15:21] | And if all that works… | 等到这些完成 |
[15:25] | Six, seven, eight. | 六 七 八 |
[15:31] | There you go. | 给你 |
[15:32] | …The bait will be set. | 诱饵就布置好了 |
[15:42] | Any luck finding our mystery guest? | 找到我们的神秘嘉宾了吗 |
[15:44] | Four agents didn’t immediately pat their pockets. | 有四个人没有迅速地做出反应 |
[15:47] | Oh, that’s Bob Sanders. He was hung over. | 那是鲍勃·桑德斯 一脸宿醉样 |
[15:49] | That guy’s busy checking his BlackBerry. | 那家伙忙着玩手机 |
[15:52] | And she’s yawning. | 她在打哈欠 |
[15:52] | And the fourth? | 第四个是谁 |
[15:53] | Not an agent. | 不是探员 |
[15:54] | I just got the facial-recognition results. | 我刚刚拿到了面部识别的结果 |
[15:57] | Meet Ted Anderson. | 泰德·安德森 |
[15:58] | He was a force reconnaissance Marine in the Gulf War. | 他在海湾战争时期是海军的侦察兵 |
[16:00] | After that, he did five years in Iraq — freelance security. | 之后去伊拉克待了五年 私家安保 |
[16:03] | Lately he’s been consulting with some well-known tech companies. | 后来被一些知名科技公司雇佣 |
[16:06] | Private security? | 私人安保 |
[16:07] | It doesn’t say. | 这上面没说 |
[16:08] | Why hide the fact that he’s working security? | 他为什么隐瞒他的安保身份 |
[16:10] | Because he’s engaged in corporate espionage. | 因为他从事商业间谍活动 |
[16:12] | Sounds right. | 有道理 |
[16:13] | The only question is, | 问题是 |
[16:14] | which of the items is he after? | 他的目标是哪一个 |
[16:16] | Let’s talk to him and find out. | 找他谈谈 |
[16:18] | But I don’t want to spook him. | 不过我可不想打草惊蛇 |
[16:19] | He might already recognize us from the panel. | 他参加过研讨会 能认出我们 |
[16:21] | Jones and Diana will do the meet. | 那就交给琼斯和戴安 |
[16:23] | Let’s get eyes on Anderson and make this happen. | 盯住安德森 给他下好套 |
[16:26] | Furlong e-mailed me Sam’s retirement information. | 弗隆把山姆的退休信息邮给我了 |
[16:30] | Let me guess — shuffleboard after breakfast, | 我猜猜 早餐之后玩玩推圆盘 |
[16:32] | Chess at 2:00, dinner at 4:00? | 两点下棋 四点晚饭 |
[16:33] | Unknown. | 未知 |
[16:34] | All it shows is that he retired | 这上面只写了退休后 |
[16:37] | on a boat in southern Florida. | 他住在南佛罗里达的船屋里 |
[16:39] | Florida? | 佛罗里达 |
[16:39] | Yeah, when Neal first reached out to Sam, | 对 尼尔刚接触山姆的时候 |
[16:41] | he was in DC. | 他是在华盛顿 |
[16:42] | Now Furlong is telling me | 现在弗隆跟我说 |
[16:44] | that Sam retired to the sunshine state. | 山姆退休到了阳光州 |
[16:46] | You want me to look into it? | 需要我查一下吗 |
[16:47] | No, I want you to get ready for the Anderson meet. | 不 我要你准备和安德森的会面 |
[16:49] | I’ll reach out to the people in Miami, | 我会和迈阿密的人联系 |
[16:50] | see if they can tell us what he’s been doing down there. | 看看他在那都做些什么 |
[16:53] | Without making an official report. | 在没有官方文件的情况下吗 |
[16:54] | Maybe I’m interviewing FBI retirees | 也许我是访问联调局退休人员 |
[16:57] | for an alumni newsletter. | 好制作校友通讯 |
[16:59] | Agent Burke, the writer. | 博尔克探员 作家 |
[17:00] | – You buy it? – No. | -你信吗 -不信 |
[17:02] | But you could sell it. | 不过你可以试试看 |
[17:04] | Checked Anderson’s credit cards. | 查看了安德森的信用卡 |
[17:05] | For the last week, he’s been hitting up a coffee shop | 上一周 他每天上午十点都会去 |
[17:08] | across from the meeting hall at 10:00 am. | 会议厅对面的咖啡店 |
[17:10] | Probably doing his recon. | 也许是在侦查 |
[17:11] | That’s in 30. If he’s there, | 在30街上 如果他出现了 |
[17:13] | try and get him to talk without knowing we’re onto him. | 试着在不被他发现的情况下套出信息 |
[17:15] | Gotcha. | 收到 |
[17:24] | Hi, this is Agent Peter Burke, | 我是彼得·博尔克探员 |
[17:26] | New York White Collar Division. | 纽约精英调查组 |
[17:27] | How are things in Miami today? | 迈阿密那边都还好吗 |
[17:33] | Thank you. Take care. | 谢谢 再见 |
[17:37] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为自己在干嘛 |
[17:38] | I’m taking my break. | 我在休息啊 |
[17:39] | Have you seen this? | 看到这个了吗 |
[17:41] | No, I haven’t seen this. What’s going on? | 没啊 没看过 怎么了 |
[17:43] | Some sort of security screw-up yesterday. | 昨天安保设施出问题了 |
[17:46] | Now they’re rearranging security protocol | 他们现在正在重新安排安全协议 |
[17:47] | and shifting panel times! | 改动研讨会的时间 |
[17:49] | This is your job. Come fix it. | 这是你的工作 把它做好 |
[17:50] | Hey! Fine. Can I just finish my muffin? | 好的 我能吃完这个松饼吗 |
[17:53] | No! | 不行 |
[17:55] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[17:56] | Well, I was really hoping | 我很希望能 |
[17:58] | I could, uh, see The Hudson Group panel. | 看看哈德森集团的研讨会 |
[18:00] | Maybe you could tell me what time that’s at. | 也许你能告诉我时间 |
[18:01] | No. Your break is over! | 不 休息时间结束 |
[18:10] | Yeah, she’s a real charmer, isn’t she? | 她还真可爱 不是吗 |
[18:12] | Maybe you should get a nicer boss. | 也许你该换个更好的上司 |
[18:13] | You know what? I would if I could. | 要是能我早换了 |
[18:18] | Hey, man, maybe you could help me out. | 也许你能给我帮个忙 |
[18:20] | Yeah, look, I don’t know, man. | 我不太确定 伙计 |
[18:22] | It’d piss her off if I did, you know? I… | 她肯定会发火的 知道吗 我 |
[18:25] | Yeah, it would, wouldn’t it? | 对 她当然会了 是吧 |
[18:29] | Gonna stick it to her, huh? Okay. | 就这么做 好的 |
[18:30] | Hudson panel. | 哈德森研讨会 |
[18:32] | You’re lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[18:34] | Hudson Group is the same time — 2:00. | 哈德森集团的时间没变 两点 |
[18:37] | Thanks, man. Appreciate it. | 谢了伙计 谢谢你 |
[18:39] | Any time. | 随时为你效劳 |
[18:46] | I like you all fiery. | 我喜欢你火力全开的样子 |
[18:47] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[19:18] | Looking for this? | 在找这个 |
[19:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:22] | Couldn’t resist? | 抵抗不了是吗 |
[19:24] | You caught me. | 被你抓住了 |
[19:28] | Doesn’t have that rusty chalk taste. | 居然没有那种滑石粉的味道 |
[19:30] | That’s a vinegar decalcification — | 那是用醋来清洁 |
[19:31] | Ah, no spoilers. | 不要剧透 |
[19:33] | Let me enjoy it. | 让我享受一下 |
[19:34] | So, we may be able to get to finish our panel. | 我们也许应该去完成研讨会 |
[19:38] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:39] | Think we can skip my blasphemy | 也许我们可以跳过我渎神 |
[19:41] | and disregard of the seventh commandment? | 及违背第七诫的部分 |
[19:42] | Are you sure? Because I have a great joke | 你确定 我有个很赞的笑话 |
[19:44] | that starts with you and a priest walking into a bar. | 开头是你和一个神父一起去酒吧 |
[19:46] | – Neal. – All — all right. | -尼尔 -行 行 |
[19:47] | We get to finish the Dutchman story. | 我们要讲完荷兰人的故事 |
[19:49] | We’ll do it right. | 肯定能讲好 |
[19:52] | You ever wonder what would’ve happened | 你有没有想过如果我没有让你做线人 |
[19:54] | if I hadn’t made you my CI? | 会是什么样子 |
[19:56] | I’d still be in jail, | 我还在监狱里 |
[19:57] | and your arrest rate would be in the low 70s. | 而你的破案率只能刚过七成 |
[19:59] | High 80s. | 八成多 |
[20:01] | Why did you take my deal? | 你为什么接受我的条件 |
[20:03] | I told you — your expertise. | 我说过 因为你的专家技能 |
[20:06] | That’s all? | 就这样 |
[20:09] | I realized all those crimes you were committing, | 我发现你犯的那些案子 |
[20:12] | they were never about money or greed. | 从来不是因为金钱或者贪婪 |
[20:14] | What do you think they were about? | 那你以为我是因为什么 |
[20:16] | The challenge. | 挑战 |
[20:18] | That’s what we have in common. | 这就是我们的共同点 |
[20:19] | I love the challenge. | 我最爱挑战 |
[20:20] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[20:21] | And after all those years of chasing you, | 追了你那么多年 |
[20:23] | your cryptic clues, | 你那些神秘的线索 |
[20:25] | your late-night phone calls from international numbers. | 你那些国际长途的深夜电话 |
[20:28] | – All the cookies and birthday cards. – Yeah. | -那些饼干 那些生日贺卡 -对 |
[20:30] | I realized I liked you. | 我发现我喜欢你 |
[20:33] | That’s why I took your deal. | 所以我接受了你的条件 |
[20:37] | Any word from Sam? | 有山姆的消息吗 |
[20:39] | Well, he said he’s leaving town. | 他说过了他要离开 |
[20:42] | I’m sure he did say that. | 他是这么说过 |
[20:44] | – We’ll find him. – Yeah. | -我们会找到他的 -好的 |
[20:51] | Anderson is targeting a cutting-edge bulletproof vest | 安德森的目标是哈德森集团旗下的 |
[20:55] | from The Hudson Group. | 顶端防弹背心 |
[20:56] | Word is, this will be the best protection on the market. | 据说这会是市面上最好的防护装备 |
[20:59] | My favorite kind of protection | 我最爱的防护措施是 |
[21:00] | is avoiding situations where people might shoot at me. | 避免被人枪击 |
[21:02] | The Hudson Group is unveiling its sole working prototype | 哈德森集团今天将在研讨会上举行 |
[21:05] | at the conference today. | 工作原型揭幕式 |
[21:07] | If Anderson gets his hands on it, | 如果安德森得手 |
[21:09] | whoever hired him can reverse-engineer the technology. | 雇佣他的人可以对这项技术进行反推还原 |
[21:11] | Could be worth billions. | 价值可能达到数十亿 |
[21:13] | We can grab Anderson for impersonating a federal agent. | 我们可以以假冒联邦探员罪抓捕安德森 |
[21:16] | I’m sure he’s disposed of his fake credentials by now. | 我敢肯定他已经把假证件处理掉了 |
[21:18] | Yeah, if we can’t prove that he used them, | 对 如果我们证明不了他使用过假证件 |
[21:20] | the most we have on him is trespassing. | 那么只能告他非法闯入 |
[21:22] | We’ll never know who hired him. | 我们永远没法知道是谁雇用了他 |
[21:23] | We’ll wait until he makes his move on the vest. | 在他下手之前我们按兵不动 |
[21:25] | Then we can add several felony counts, | 这样我们就能对他进行重罪指控 |
[21:28] | including espionage. | 包括间谍指控 |
[21:29] | If we’re gonna use the vest as bait, | 如果我们用防弹背心做诱饵 |
[21:30] | we should contact The Hudson Group. | 最好联系一下哈德森集团 |
[21:32] | And get their presenter to come in. | 让他们的介绍人来局里 |
[21:38] | Worked like a charm. | 表现非常棒 |
[21:39] | The guy was a trouper. | 小家伙很有经验 |
[21:40] | He returned to the briefcase and everything. | 还会自己回到公文包里 |
[21:42] | Ah, because I had some caciocavallo cheese | 因为我准备了些羊奶干酪 |
[21:44] | waiting for him. | 等它回去 |
[21:45] | It was as good as we hoped, wasn’t it, Percy? | 正如我们期盼的那样精彩 是吧 珀西 |
[21:47] | Hey, if you start acting out scenes from “Willard” again, | 如果你再表演《驱鼠怪人》 |
[21:49] | I’m leaving. | 我就离开 |
[21:51] | – That the safe house? – Yep. | -这就是安全屋 -对 |
[21:53] | Like I said — | 正如我所说 |
[21:54] | private, secure, controlled. | 隐蔽 安全 可控 |
[21:55] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[21:56] | When our guest shows up looking for Sam, | 等到我们的客人来找山姆 |
[21:58] | we’ll claim ignorance, tag him, and send him on his way. | 我们装作一无所知 把他标记上 打发走人 |
[22:00] | Okay. So, do you have the tracker? | 好的 你拿到追踪器了吗 |
[22:02] | Not yet — Anderson’s gonna try to steal | 还没有 安德森准备 |
[22:04] | a different piece of technology from the conference. | 在研讨会上偷一项科技成果 |
[22:06] | When that happens, I’ll seize the window of opportunity. | 等他得手了 我会给自己留一扇窗 |
[22:09] | Piggybacking on a fellow thief. | 盗用同行的东西 |
[22:11] | Taking advantage of a craftsman’s hard work. | 窃取巧匠的劳动成果 |
[22:13] | Okay, you’re only saying that | 好吧 你这么说完全是 |
[22:14] | ’cause he’s going up against the bureau. | 因为他要和联调局对抗 |
[22:17] | – One against 500. – I like those odds. | -以一敌五百 -我喜欢 |
[22:19] | Hey, can you get me Anderson’s thumbprint | 我想收集安德森的拇指指纹 |
[22:21] | for my collection? | 能帮我搞到吗 |
[22:22] | Yeah. Yeah, I’ll work on that. | 行啊 我会试试的 |
[22:24] | Did you miss me, Percy? | 想我了吗 珀西 |
[22:26] | Talked to The Hudson Group. | 我和哈德森集团谈过了 |
[22:27] | The inventor of the vest is in town for the conference. | 防弹背心的制造者会参加研讨会 |
[22:29] | – He’s coming in. – That’s good. | -他一会就来 -很好 |
[22:33] | Everything okay, boss? | 还好吗 头儿 |
[22:36] | Florida confirmed that Sam Phelps | 佛罗里达确认了山姆·菲尔普斯 |
[22:38] | was a resident of the state. | 曾是他们那的居民 |
[22:40] | “Was”? | 曾是 |
[22:41] | Sam Phelps has been dead for three years. | 山姆·菲尔普斯三年前就已经死了 |
[22:45] | If Sam’s dead, who’s Neal been dealing with? | 如果山姆死了 跟尼尔打交道的那个是谁 |
[22:55] | Non-office meeting. | 在办公室外见面 |
[22:57] | This is about the ominous. | 似乎是不详的预兆 |
[22:59] | I know the last thing you want to hear right now | 我知道你现在最不想听到的就是 |
[23:01] | is that I looked into Sam again, but… | 我又调查了山姆 但是 |
[23:02] | Why would you do that? We just — | 你为什么这么做 我们才… |
[23:04] | Sam Phelps is dead. | 山姆·菲尔普斯死了 |
[23:05] | July 17th, three years ago. | 三年前 七月十七日 |
[23:07] | He suffered from a heart attack in his boat in Key West. | 他在西屿的船上心脏病发去世 |
[23:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:11] | He retired in Florida. | 他在佛罗里达退休 |
[23:13] | None of this sat right with me from the start. | 我一开始就觉得不对劲 |
[23:16] | He didn’t want us vetting him with FBI resources, | 他不想我们在联调局资料库里查他 |
[23:19] | and now I know why. | 现在我明白原因了 |
[23:22] | Sooner or later, we’d find out | 因为我们迟早会发现 |
[23:23] | that the real Sam Phelps was dead. | 真正的山姆·菲尔普斯已经死了 |
[23:26] | This doesn’t necessarily mean Sam isn’t who he says he is. | 可这不能证明他就不是山姆 |
[23:30] | Death certificates don’t issue themselves. | 死亡证明可不是随便发的 |
[23:32] | No. Coroners do — | 对 验尸官发的 |
[23:34] | for around $500, in my experience. | 就我所知 五百块一张 |
[23:37] | I may or may not have faked my death on multiple occasions. | 我在很多场合或多或少假死过 |
[23:40] | Panama City, Bangalore. | 巴拿马城 班加罗尔 |
[23:42] | Monterey Bay. | 蒙特利湾 |
[23:43] | I remember — gored by a great white shark. | 我记得 被大白鲨杀死的 |
[23:45] | Thought you might appreciate that. | 就知道你会喜欢 |
[23:47] | Who doesn’t love a good shark mauling? | 谁不爱鲨鱼食人的故事呢 |
[23:49] | Are you telling me that Sam faked his own death? | 你是想说山姆伪造了自己的死吗 |
[23:51] | Come on. He’s had a target on his back for over 30 years. | 你想想 他被人盯了三十几年 |
[23:54] | He was an undercover cop. | 他做过卧底警察 |
[23:55] | I’m sure he has a long list of enemies. | 我敢肯定他的仇家不在少数 |
[23:57] | He retired in Florida. | 他在佛罗里达退休 |
[23:59] | Bought a houseboat. | 买了一艘船屋 |
[24:01] | Okay, then what’s your theory? | 那好 你觉得是怎么回事 |
[24:03] | We’ve both been alone with Sam. | 我们都跟山姆独处过 |
[24:05] | We’re still standing here. | 都安然无恙 |
[24:06] | If he’s an imposter, what’s his end game? | 如果他是冒牌货 他到底图什么呢 |
[24:08] | He wants the evidence box that Ellen showed in the video. | 他要爱伦在录像里给我们看的证据盒子 |
[24:11] | Take down the corrupt cops. | 想扳倒那些贪污警察 |
[24:12] | Maybe he’s one of the corrupt cops. | 说不定他自己就是其中一个 |
[24:15] | No. | 不会的 |
[24:17] | You have to consider that an option. | 你得考虑这种可能 |
[24:19] | Take your time. I know it’s a lot to absorb. | 慢慢来 我明白这需要时间 |
[24:24] | Just don’t — | 但是别 |
[24:25] | Do what I normally do. I got it. | 擅自贸然行事 我明白 |
[24:38] | You were right to think Neal was up to something. | 你想得没错 尼尔又想玩什么花样 |
[24:40] | What’d he do? | 他干什么了 |
[24:40] | Technically nothing. | 严格来说 什么都没干 |
[24:42] | You, on the other hand, | 反倒是你 |
[24:43] | authorized a surveillance request on Sam Phelps. | 授权了对山姆·菲尔普斯的监控申请 |
[24:45] | I don’t remember doing that. | 我怎么不记得有签过 |
[24:47] | And yet here’s my signature. | 可这签名 还真是我的 |
[24:52] | The rat. | 那老鼠[小人] |
[24:52] | Oh, he drives me nuts. | 他要把我搞疯了 |
[24:54] | No well, | 不是 |
[24:55] | I’m talking about the rat in the office. | 我是说办公室里的那只老鼠 |
[24:58] | That’s when he swapped the documents. | 他就是那个时候换掉文件的 |
[25:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:01] | He spent all this time making sure | 他一直费尽心血确保 |
[25:02] | we kept Sam’s name out of the official files. | 山姆的名字不会出现在官方文件里 |
[25:04] | And now he’s put it in himself. | 可现在他自己却这么干了 |
[25:08] | Neal’s setting a trap | 尼尔是在设圈套 |
[25:10] | to lure out whoever has bureau access | 引出局里那个 |
[25:12] | and is trying to get to Sam. | 想找到山姆的人 |
[25:13] | What do you want to do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[25:14] | Find Sam. Bet he’s back in town. | 找到山姆 他肯定回到城里了 |
[25:16] | I’ll be there to see if Neal’s trap catches anything. | 我要看看 尼尔的圈套能否逮住谁 |
[25:22] | What’s our ETA on Drugov? | 德鲁戈夫大概什么时候到 |
[25:24] | His security detail’s escorting him in now. | 他的私人安保正护送他过来 |
[25:26] | I want a security detail. | 我也想要私人安保 |
[25:27] | You should’ve invented a vest. | 你得发明件防弹背心 |
[25:32] | Dr. Drugov, thanks for coming. | 德鲁戈夫博士 感谢你前来 |
[25:34] | I know that you rarely stray from the Hudson facility. | 我知道你很少离开哈德森办公楼 |
[25:38] | Well, I’ve been out there. | 那地方我去过 |
[25:39] | “Facility” doesn’t do it justice. | 叫办公楼 太小瞧它了 |
[25:40] | More like a stronghold. | 更像个堡垒 |
[25:42] | They keep our research well guarded. | 他们是全力保护我们的研究 |
[25:45] | Which makes today’s unveiling a rare opportunity for theft. | 这也让今天的展出成了不可多得的偷窃良机 |
[25:51] | Nearly six years and over a hundred million | 投入近六年时间和一亿多经费 |
[25:54] | went into the design of this little accessory. | 才设计出了这个小东西 |
[25:57] | That’s a lot of money for a bulletproof vest. | 那么多钱就为了一件防弹背心 |
[25:59] | For the bulletproof vest. | 这件防弹背心 |
[26:01] | The TGV-6 can withstand a greater projectile impulse | TGV-6可抵挡的子弹冲力 |
[26:04] | than any body armor on the market, | 比市面上所有防护装备都强 |
[26:06] | including full-metal rounds. | 包括全金属子弹 |
[26:08] | It disperses the force of the slug. | 它能将子弹的冲力分散 |
[26:10] | Like no vest before it. | 这是空前的设计 |
[26:13] | Being shot in my vest | 穿着这背心受到枪击 |
[26:15] | feels not radically dissimilar from a nice, firm hug, | 感觉不过像一个坚实的拥抱 |
[26:18] | and it’s slim enough to fit under your suit jacket | 而且它轻薄得可以直接穿在外套里 |
[26:21] | without a bulge. | 绝无臃肿 |
[26:23] | Well, Diana doesn’t like bulges. | 戴安就不喜欢臃肿 |
[26:26] | Doctor, we have reason to believe this man, | 博士 我们有理由相信这个人 |
[26:29] | Ted Anderson, may attempt to steal it. | 泰德·安德森 可能打算偷取背心 |
[26:32] | We’ll make sure that doesn’t happen. | 我们会保证他不能得逞 |
[26:34] | Tell me about your presentation. | 说说你打算如何演示 |
[26:36] | I was hoping to demonstrate the vest’s capabilities | 我希望能找一位志愿者穿上这背心 |
[26:38] | by placing it on a live volunteer. | 以展示它的性能 |
[26:42] | What, and shooting him? | 怎么 然后向他射击吗 |
[26:43] | Yes. But they wouldn’t let me. | 是啊 可他们不让 |
[26:46] | Well, I’m sure it will still be fun. | 我肯定还是会很有意思 |
[26:57] | Has the piggybacking commenced? | “盗用行动”开始了吗 |
[26:59] | Soon. But I want to plant the tracker | 快了 但我想把追踪器 |
[27:01] | on a new target. | 安在新目标身上 |
[27:02] | And that target is? | 目标是谁 |
[27:03] | Peter has intell that Sam isn’t who he says he is. | 彼得判断山姆隐瞒了他的真实身份 |
[27:06] | Okay, is this good intell or government intell? | 这是优秀的判断 还是政府的判断 |
[27:09] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪儿吗 |
[27:10] | Yeah, he’s on his way here. | 知道 他在过来的路上 |
[27:12] | We’re waiting for you to show up with the tracker, | 我们在等你带着追踪器过来 |
[27:13] | and then we’re gonna go stake out the safe house. | 然后我们去安全屋监视 |
[27:16] | Stall until I get there. | 尽量拖延等我过去 |
[27:17] | Don’t let him out of your sight. | 别让他离开你的视线 |
[27:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:22] | Still no sign of him on the monitors. | 还是没在监视器上看到他 |
[27:23] | Nothing here, either. | 这里也没有 |
[27:27] | See anything interesting? | 发现什么有趣的事了吗 |
[27:29] | I see a lot of interesting things, | 我看到了很多有趣的事 |
[27:30] | but no Anderson yet. | 可就是没有安德森 |
[27:32] | – Boss. – What? | -头儿 -怎么 |
[27:33] | Our team lost Anderson. | 我们的人跟丢了安德森 |
[27:34] | – When? – Just now. | -什么时候 -就刚才 |
[27:37] | Anderson just slipped our tail. | 安德森刚甩掉了我们的盯梢 |
[27:46] | I came to this country only six years ago, | 我六年前才来到美国 |
[27:49] | and the Hudson Group gave me my dream — | 哈德森集团为我实现了梦想 |
[27:51] | a lab to create life-saving devices | 一间实验室 制造挽救生命的设备 |
[27:54] | rather than life-taking ones. | 而不是夺取生命的东西 |
[27:56] | And the results? | 结果呢 |
[27:58] | The best protective body armor on the market today. | 市面上最好的防护设备 |
[28:02] | I give you TGV-6. | 请看TGV-6 |
[28:04] | Never before has there been body armor | 从来没有一件防弹衣 |
[28:07] | designed to ensure your safety | 能彻底地保障你们的安全 |
[28:09] | as soundly as you ensure the safety and freedom of every American. | 如你们确保每个美国人的安全和自由一样 |
[28:22] | Within 24 months, God and congress willing, | 两年内 上帝保佑 国会支持 |
[28:25] | this will be standard-issue for each and every one of you. | 这将成为你们每个人的标准配备 |
[28:37] | I still don’t have eyes on Anderson. | 我还是没看到安德森 |
[28:39] | I’m checking through the stairwells. | 我在检查楼梯间 |
[28:40] | Wait. He’s here. | 等等 他在这儿 |
[28:41] | Stairwell “D”. | 楼梯间D |
[28:43] | Is that semtex? | 那是塑料炸弹吗 |
[28:44] | Boss, you have to evacuate everyone now. | 头儿 你得马上疏散所有人 |
[28:46] | Anderson’s planting plastic explosives. | 安德森在安装塑料炸弹 |
[28:51] | Thanks very much. Excellent. | 非常感谢 太精彩了 |
[28:53] | Thanks, everyone. Quickly as possible, everyone. | 谢谢配合 各位 越快越好 |
[29:00] | Walt, make sure they leave the building. | 沃特 确保所有人离开大楼 |
[29:02] | What about Drugov? | 那德鲁戈夫呢 |
[29:04] | No. No, no, no. I want you out of the building. | 不不 你必须离开 |
[29:06] | Anderson is in here now. Go. | 安德森就在这楼里 快走 |
[29:08] | My vest. | 我的背心 |
[29:09] | I’ll take responsibility for that. | 我负责它的安全 |
[29:10] | Go. Go, come on. Quickly. | 走 快走 快 |
[29:12] | Stay with him. | 跟好他 |
[29:16] | Boss, we’re in the stairwell. | 头儿 我们到楼梯间了 |
[29:17] | No Anderson, no explosives. | 没看到安德森 也没有炸弹 |
[29:20] | What? | 什么 |
[29:21] | Anderson faked the security footage. Why? | 安德森伪造了监控录像 为什么 |
[29:25] | He must have hacked into the system | 他肯定是黑了系统 |
[29:26] | to clear out the building. | 想要清空大楼 |
[29:27] | The vest is here. | 防弹背心在这儿 |
[29:28] | The room is empty. Where’s Anderson? | 房间都空了 安德森在哪里 |
[29:30] | Think — what the hell is he up to? | 想想 他到底想做什么 |
[29:32] | I don’t know. Maybe we got the wrong target. | 我不知道 也许我们一开始的目标就错了 |
[29:34] | What the hell’s more valuable than the vest? | 有什么比这背心更值钱的 |
[29:37] | The mind that created it. | 发明这背心的人 |
[29:39] | It’s got to be. | 一定没错 |
[29:39] | This isn’t a theft. | 这不是偷窃 |
[29:40] | It’s a kidnapping. | 这是绑架 |
[29:42] | I’ll catch up to Drugov at the back exit. | 我去后面出口追德鲁戈夫 |
[30:11] | Drugov, get in the van. Get in the van! | 德鲁戈夫 快上车 快上车 |
[30:14] | Anderson, drop your weapon! | 安德森 放下武器 |
[30:15] | Down, Anderson, down! | 趴下 安德森 趴下 |
[30:20] | Get out of the way. All I want is Drugov. | 让开 我只要德鲁戈夫 |
[30:22] | I can’t let you take him, Anderson! | 我不会让你带走他 安德森 |
[30:24] | It doesn’t have to be like this. | 没有必要弄成这样 |
[30:32] | Drugov, just come with me | 德鲁戈夫 只要你跟我走 |
[30:33] | and you won’t get hurt. | 我保证你没事 |
[30:34] | You’re not leaving here a free man. | 我不会让你逃掉的 |
[30:37] | Diana, Anderson has me pinned, | 戴安 安德森把我困住了 |
[30:39] | and I’m running out of ammo. | 我的子弹也快没了 |
[30:40] | Seventh-level parking garage. I need backup. | 停车场七层 我需要支援 |
[30:50] | Go! | 跑 |
[31:00] | I’m out. Throw me a clip. | 我没子弹了 扔给我一个弹夹 |
[31:04] | Keeping an eye on the clock, Anderson? | 注意时间了吗 安德森 |
[31:07] | Probably thought you’d be out of here by now. | 大概原本预计这会儿你早就出去了 |
[31:09] | I know I would’ve. | 我要是你就会 |
[31:10] | I’m not leaving without him. | 没有他我是不会走的 |
[31:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:13] | Getting you to safety. | 帮你脱离危险 |
[31:14] | Well, right now, I got 50 guns coming for you. | 马上 就有五十支枪要对着你了 |
[31:17] | It is not gonna be pretty. | 场面可就难看了 |
[31:19] | All available units to level seven of the conference hall parking garage. | 所有可用警员前往会议厅停车场七层 |
[31:21] | Anderson, come on! | 安德森 快 |
[31:25] | All right. | 好 |
[31:29] | They’re back here! | 他们在这里 |
[31:47] | Go! Go, go, go! | 跑 跑 快跑 |
[31:55] | Diana, where’s my backup? | 戴安 支援呢 |
[32:09] | Neal! | 尼尔 |
[32:15] | FBI, guns down! You’re surrounded! | 联调局 放下武器 你们被包围了 |
[32:18] | Hey, you — gun down. | 你 放下武器 |
[32:22] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[32:22] | Nice shot. | 好枪法 |
[32:25] | Yours, not his. | 你的 不是他的 |
[32:27] | You were wearing the vest. | 你穿着那件防弹衣呢 |
[32:28] | I thought you avoided these kind of situations. | 我以为你会避免被人枪击 |
[32:31] | He shot me in my favorite tie. | 他打穿了我最喜欢的领带 |
[32:34] | Maybe Drugov can make you one to match the vest. | 也许德鲁戈夫可以给你设计一条防弹领带 |
[32:39] | Did it feel like a hug? | 感觉像拥抱吗 |
[32:41] | Not a gentle hug. | 绝非温柔式的 |
[32:42] | -No? -No. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[32:43] | More like a Russian bear hug. | 更像是俄式熊抱 |
[32:51] | yeah. | 什么情况 |
[32:52] | Moz, listen, there’s been a complication. | 蚊子 现在情况有些复杂 |
[32:54] | I didn’t get the tracker. | 我没拿到追踪器 |
[32:56] | Oh, I can beat that. Fake Sam’s gone rogue. | 我的消息更劲爆 假山姆自己走了 |
[32:58] | What? | 什么 |
[32:59] | He said he didn’t want to involve us. | 他说他不想我们卷进来 |
[33:00] | He left, I assume for the safe house. | 他离开了 我猜他去了安全屋 |
[33:02] | What, you didn’t stop him? | 什么 你没阻止他吗 |
[33:04] | Um, he carries a gun. | 他可带着枪呢 |
[33:05] | And all I had was the corkscrew. | 我却只有一把开瓶器 |
[33:07] | All right. I’m going to the safe house. | 好 我现在就去安全屋 |
[33:09] | Neal, he said he wants to handle this himself. | 尼尔 他想自己解决 |
[33:11] | Well, what if he can’t? | 如果他自己解决不了呢 |
[33:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:15] | I’ll — I’ll meet you there. | 我们 在那里会合 |
[33:34] | That’s Sam. | 那是山姆 |
[33:36] | Yeah, or so he says. | 或者说是自称山姆的人 |
[33:38] | Well, we’re never gonna find out unless we do something. | 我们必须做点什么 否则永远没法知道真相 |
[33:42] | I’m going. | 我去 |
[34:09] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[34:10] | The man who did this is on the other side of that wall. | 那个人在另一个房间 |
[34:12] | He’s armed. | 他有枪 |
[34:13] | I’ll go around outside | 我从外侧迂回 |
[34:14] | and see if I can get a look at him. | 看能不能看到他的样子 |
[34:35] | Diana, I need local backup in Greenpoint. | 戴安 我在绿点处 需要支援 |
[34:37] | Suspect heading on a rooftop, southbound, by the east river. | 嫌犯从屋顶逃离 在河东岸向南面逃窜 |
[34:41] | Sit down here. | 在这里坐一下 |
[34:46] | Why did you come alone? | 你为什么要一个人来 |
[34:47] | I got tired of waiting for answers. | 我厌倦了等待答案 |
[34:50] | I thought if I threatened whoever showed, | 我以为能够威胁他 |
[34:53] | he’d tell me everything. | 告诉我想要的答案 |
[34:56] | And I didn’t want you getting hurt if things went bad. | 万一事态恶化 我不想你因此受伤 |
[35:00] | He got the jump on you. | 他却先发制人了 |
[35:05] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[35:07] | If you hadn’t have showed, that would’ve been it. | 如果你没出现就完了 |
[35:11] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[35:12] | Oh, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:14] | He thought I had Ellen’s evidence. | 他以为我有爱伦搜集的证据 |
[35:17] | I couldn’t convince him otherwise. | 我没法向他证明我没拿 |
[35:22] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[35:23] | You and Mozzie head back to my place. | 你和蚊子先回我住的地方 |
[35:25] | I’m gonna check on Peter. | 我去看看彼得 |
[35:28] | This guy doesn’t know about you, Neal. | 那个人还不知道你的存在 尼尔 |
[35:30] | Keep it that way. | 一定别让他知道 |
[35:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[35:33] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[35:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:41] | Did you get a good look at him? | 你看到那人的长相了吗 |
[35:43] | I didn’t see his face, but I saw his tattoo. | 我没看到正脸 但是看到了他的纹身 |
[35:45] | You put Sam’s name on one of my surveillance authorizations. | 你把山姆的名字放进了我的监控授权表里 |
[35:48] | Hey, it worked. | 有效果了 |
[35:49] | We almost caught Ellen’s killer. | 我们差一点就抓到杀害爱伦的凶手了 |
[35:50] | Where is Sam or whoever he is? | 那个不知道是不是山姆的家伙呢 |
[35:52] | Mozzie brought him back to my place. | 蚊子带他回我住的地方了 |
[35:55] | He’s gonna keep him there until we know. | 他暂时待在那里 直到我们查出他的身份 |
[35:59] | Sam’s blood. | 山姆的血 |
[36:02] | Run his DNA. | 查查他的DNA |
[36:04] | Then we’ll know for sure. | 这样我们就能知道他是谁了 |
[36:15] | Peter, I’ve got some info. | 彼得 我有一些线索了 |
[36:17] | So, this is Caffrey’s sketch of that guy’s tattoo. | 这是卡夫瑞画的嫌犯纹身 |
[36:19] | And this is the match that it got us. | 它与这张照片上的吻合 |
[36:21] | Dennis Flynn. | 丹尼斯·弗林 |
[36:23] | Yeah. It’s a variation on his ancestral crest. | 对 这是他家族辉煌史的变奏曲 |
[36:25] | The Fynns were an organized-crime family | 弗林家族以前是 |
[36:27] | back in the Baltimore/DC area. | 巴尔的摩和华盛顿区域的有组织犯罪家族 |
[36:28] | – Thanks, Jones. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 琼斯 -谢谢 |
[36:29] | Well, if you need me, | 有需要尽管开口 |
[36:31] | I’ll be meeting with the exterminators. | 我要去见灭鼠队 |
[36:35] | So what’s an Irish mobster doing so far from home? | 爱尔兰黑帮分子为什么大老远来到这里 |
[36:37] | In Ellen’s video, she said | 艾伦的录像中提到 |
[36:38] | my father turned state’s evidence after the murder. | 我父亲在谋杀后做了污点证人 |
[36:41] | But she didn’t know who he testified against. | 但她不知道他指证的是谁 |
[36:43] | Sam told me it was the Flynns. | 山姆告诉我是弗林家族 |
[36:44] | My father’s testimony put most of them away for good. | 我父亲的证词铲除了很多人 |
[36:47] | Dennis Fynn Sr. died in prison. | 老丹尼斯·弗林死于狱中 |
[36:49] | This is his son. | 这是他儿子 |
[36:50] | Maybe he’s here for revenge. | 也许他是来报仇的 |
[36:52] | If he is, he’s got to be the one who killed Ellen. | 如果是这样 他一定就是杀害艾伦的凶手 |
[36:54] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[36:55] | But how does a punk like him have access to the FBI database? | 但像他那种混混怎么会有权限进入联调局数据库 |
[37:00] | Or the marshals’ info on her? | 以及怎么拿到她在法警处的资料 |
[37:02] | Well, he had help. | 他肯定有帮手 |
[37:03] | Ellen and Sam collected evidence | 艾伦和山姆搜集的证据显示 |
[37:05] | showing that the corrupt cops were on the Flynns’ payroll. | 那些腐败的警察收了弗林家族的贿赂 |
[37:08] | If it is one of the higher-ups in the bureau, | 如果是局内高层的话 |
[37:11] | they convince this Flynn kid to do it as revenge | 他们劝说这个弗林小子 |
[37:13] | in the name of the father. | 为父报仇 |
[37:14] | Maybe they offered to help him | 也许他们承诺的回报是 |
[37:15] | restart the family business in exchange. | 帮他让弗林家族东山再起 |
[37:20] | – Ah, not now. – What is it? | -不会吧 -什么事 |
[37:22] | Agent Furlong rescheduled our panel for this afternoon. | 弗隆把我们的研讨会改到了今天下午 |
[37:25] | I’ll cancel. | 我来取消 |
[37:28] | No. | 不用 |
[37:29] | Let’s do it. | 我们去吧 |
[37:30] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[37:32] | I could use the distraction, | 我需要转移注意力 |
[37:33] | And it’ll take Organized Crime all afternoon | 有组织犯罪科需要一个下午 |
[37:35] | to pull the intel anyway. | 才能完成信息整合 |
[37:36] | – You sure? – I am. | -你确定 -对 |
[37:38] | This panel’s a big deal for us, right? | 这次研讨会对我们很重要 是吗 |
[37:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:49] | So, what do you want to talk about up there? | 那 你上去想讨论点什么 |
[37:50] | Mortenson loan scandal? | 莫坦森贷款丑闻 |
[37:52] | Loan scandal. | 贷款丑闻 |
[37:53] | Peter, we found a Nazi submarine | 彼得 我们发现了一艘被臭名远扬的 |
[37:54] | dredged up by an infamous Ponzi schemer. | 庞氏骗局阴谋家打捞上来的纳粹潜艇 |
[37:57] | That’s a story. | 多好的故事 |
[37:58] | Want to talk about what happened | 想谈谈在潜艇 |
[37:59] | to the contents of that sub? | 宝藏目录的故事吗 |
[38:00] | Point taken. | 明白了 |
[38:01] | Hello, gentlemen. | 下午好 先生们 |
[38:02] | Everyone’s excited for your discussion. | 大家对今天的交流相当兴奋 |
[38:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:05] | Maybe the Yankee Stadium job. | 或许洋基体育场那次 |
[38:07] | Mozzie was involved. | 蚊子参与了 |
[38:08] | Right. | 对 |
[38:09] | I got it. Avery. | 有了 艾弗里 |
[38:11] | The airless comic-book vault. | 那个真空漫画保险室 |
[38:13] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[38:14] | So we’re heading down the hallway, | 我们朝走廊走去 |
[38:15] | -And we need to separate ourselves. -Yeah. | -我们分头行动 -对 |
[38:18] | So then Neal trips the security system | 然后尼尔触发了安保系统 |
[38:20] | to bring down the glass wall. | 放下了玻璃墙 |
[38:22] | – Yeah, that protected Peter from Avery’s shotgun blast. – Yeah. | -对 这样可以保护彼得免受艾弗里枪击 -对 |
[38:25] | But the fire-suppression system | 但是灭火系统 |
[38:26] | sucked all the oxygen out of the room. | 抽走了屋中的氧气 |
[38:28] | Neal refused to take any of the air | 尼尔拒绝用 |
[38:31] | from the mini-breather I was using. | 我迷你呼吸器中的氧气 |
[38:33] | It only gave us five minutes’ worth of oxygen | 所以我们只有能撑五分钟的氧气 |
[38:35] | to find the kill switch, which I did. | 来找到开关 结果找到了 |
[38:37] | And then you passed out. | 然后你昏过去了 |
[38:39] | He needed oxygen, so I opened the glass wall, | 他需要氧气 所以我打开了玻璃墙 |
[38:42] | ready to shoot it out with Avery. | 准备和艾弗里决一死战 |
[38:44] | Yeah, and then our team came in from behind, and he gave up. | 对 然后我们队伍从后面包抄 他投降了 |
[38:46] | At least that’s what Peter told me. | 反正彼得是这么告诉我的 |
[38:48] | I was unconscious at the time, so don’t hold me to that. | 我可是昏过去了 别指望我 |
[38:53] | I assume that there’s an immense trust between the two of you. | 这就是你们彼此深深的信任吧 |
[39:01] | Usually. | 通常是 |
[39:03] | But even when there isn’t trust, there’s always faith. | 但即使有时无法信任 还有信念 |
[39:06] | Faith. | 信念 |
[39:07] | That whatever the other’s doing, it’s for a good reason. | 不管对方做了什么 都是出于好心 |
[39:14] | As long as peter has faith in me, | 只要彼得对我有信心 |
[39:17] | I’ll have faith in him. | 我就对他有信心 |
[39:36] | Any idea who Sam really is? | 山姆的身份有结果了吗 |
[39:38] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[39:39] | Put a rush on his DNA test — be back soon. | DNA加急检测 很快就会有结果了 |
[39:42] | Are you going back to the office? | 你要回办公室吗 |
[39:43] | Yeah, too restless here. | 是啊 在家里坐立不安 |
[39:44] | I want to be there when the results come in. | 我想第一时间知道结果 |
[39:47] | Which side do you think he’s on? | 你觉得他站在哪一边 |
[39:49] | I don’t know. His own? | 不知道 他自己那一边 |
[39:52] | I can’t get a read on him. | 我不知道他在想什么 |
[39:54] | That’s not like you. | 这可不像你 |
[39:55] | Yeah, that’s what worries me. | 对 这让我很焦虑 |
[39:57] | Well, if you had to guess. | 如果非要让你猜一个呢 |
[40:00] | This damn evidence box has been the focus of everything. | 那个证据盒是焦点 |
[40:03] | Ellen said that she found a lot of dirt | 艾伦说她发现了很多 |
[40:05] | on a lot of bad cops. | 有关腐败警察的证据 |
[40:07] | My gut keeps telling me that he isn’t here | 直觉告诉我他不是来帮助 |
[40:09] | to help Neal find the box. | 尼尔找到盒子的 |
[40:11] | I think he’s here because he’s in the box. | 他可能是来销毁证据的 |
[40:14] | – One of the bad guys. – Yeah. | -他是坏人之一 -对 |
[40:15] | If there are things in there that link him to crimes, | 如果盒子里有他的罪证 |
[40:18] | to murders… | 或者谋杀证据 |
[40:20] | If I were him, I’d want it. | 如果我是他 我会想拿到 |
[40:22] | Enough reason to pull a long con. | 这个理由足以布个大骗局了 |
[40:24] | Yeah. It is. | 是啊 确实 |
[40:26] | I’ll know soon. | 很快就会知道了 |
[40:29] | – Bye. – See ya, honey. | -再见 -再见 亲爱的 |
[40:39] | Results of the blood sample? | 血验结果出来了吗 |
[40:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:42] | It belongs to a DC cop, all right. | 他是华盛顿的警察没错 |
[40:44] | It just isn’t Samuel Phelps. | 只是并非塞谬尔·费尔普斯 |
[40:57] | Hey. You holding up? | 你还好吧 |
[40:58] | Trying to. Any leads? | 还好 有线索了吗 |
[41:03] | We’ll know who we’re dealing with soon enough. | 我们很快就会知道对方的身份 |
[41:17] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[41:25] | Got the results back on Sam. | 我知道山姆是谁了 |
[41:28] | Peter, he’s here. | 彼得 他就在这里 |
[41:32] | There’s something… | 有些事情 |
[41:36] | something you have to know, Neal. | 有些事情你得知道 尼尔 |
[41:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:55] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[41:58] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[42:02] | That you’re my father. | 你是我父亲 |