时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Neal. – Ellen. | -尼尔 -爱伦 |
[00:04] | You and your father. | 你和你父亲 |
[00:05] | But you told me the truth. | 但你告诉了我真相 |
[00:06] | He was a dirty cop… and he’s not dead. | 他是个坏警察 而且还活着 |
[00:08] | You grew up in witness protection. | 你是在证人保护计划中长大的 |
[00:10] | I was 3 when the marshals took us away. | 法警带走我们时 我才三岁 |
[00:12] | Ellen agreed to help me look into my father | 爱伦答应在她重回证人保护计划之前 |
[00:14] | before she disappears into WITSEC again. | 帮我调查我父亲的事 |
[00:16] | We found a gun with your dad’s prints on it. | 我们发现了一把枪 上面有你爸爸的指纹 |
[00:19] | – He killed a cop? – He confessed. | -他杀了警察 -他认罪了 |
[00:21] | – Ellen! – They found me. | -爱伦 -他们找到我了 |
[00:23] | – Who? – Trust Sam. | -谁 -相信山姆 |
[00:25] | I was undercover with the Flynn Organization. | 我当时在弗林组织当卧底 |
[00:27] | They were a local crime family | 那是当地的一个犯罪家族 |
[00:28] | with some P.D. on the payroll. | 一些警察受了他们的贿 |
[00:30] | Including my father? | 包括我父亲吗 |
[00:31] | Dennis Fynn Sr. died in prison. This is his son. | 老丹尼斯·弗林死于狱中 这是他儿子 |
[00:34] | Maybe he’s here for revenge. | 也许他是来报仇的 |
[00:40] | – Sam’s blood. – Run his DNA. | -是山姆的血 -查查他的DNA |
[00:42] | Peter, he’s here. | 彼得 他就在这里 |
[00:43] | Something you have to know, Neal. | 有些事情你得知道 尼尔 |
[00:45] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[00:46] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[00:48] | That you’re my father. | 你是我父亲 |
[00:53] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[00:54] | Why did you lie to me? | 为什么要对我说谎 |
[00:58] | I had a feeling that after everything you’d heard about me, | 我觉得你在听说过我的事迹以后 |
[01:00] | I’d be the last person | 肯定不愿 |
[01:01] | you’d want to see walking through your door. | 和我有任何接触 |
[01:03] | Well, that’s a big assumption to make. | 这种想法也太武断了吧 |
[01:10] | Did you kill a cop? | 你杀了一名警察吗 |
[01:11] | I’m a lot of things, Neal, but, uh… | 我做过很多事情 尼尔 但是… |
[01:13] | Not that. | 不包括这个 |
[01:14] | No. Not that. | 对 不包括这个 |
[01:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:25] | You tell me what did happen. | 告诉我究竟怎么回事 |
[01:33] | That was your third birthday. | 那天是你的三岁生日 |
[01:34] | – You remember? – No, I don’t. | -你还记得吗 -不记得 |
[01:39] | It was the hottest March in years. | 那一年的三月非常热 |
[01:41] | Ellen and I had just gotten off duty. | 我和爱伦刚下班 |
[01:43] | – Dad! – Neal! | -爸爸 -尼尔 |
[01:45] | You didn’t think I was gonna miss the cake, did you? | 你不会以为我会错过蛋糕吧 |
[01:48] | I had made detective three months earlier. | 三个月之前 我成为了警探 |
[01:50] | Next thing you know, the two of you will be on patrol together. | 一晃眼 估计你们俩就能一起巡逻了 |
[01:52] | I didn’t wear the hat anymore, but you always loved it. | 你总是很喜欢我以前那顶警帽 |
[01:56] | Things were good then. | 那段时光很美好 |
[01:57] | What changed? | 后来怎么变了 |
[01:59] | I was young, driven, | 我当时年纪轻 干劲足 |
[02:01] | confident I could take on anybody. | 自信能制服任何人 |
[02:04] | All right, police! Hands in the air! | 警察 举起手来 |
[02:07] | She said hands in the air! | 她说了 举起手来 |
[02:08] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[02:10] | Ellen would have said I was arrogant. | 爱伦说我很自大 |
[02:11] | She probably would have been right. | 她也许是对的 |
[02:13] | Well, that’s great, | 很不错 |
[02:14] | but I want to know what happened to our family. | 但我想知道的是我们家发生了什么 |
[02:16] | I’m telling you. | 就要讲到了 |
[02:22] | I was a good cop. | 我曾经是名好警察 |
[02:23] | – Son of a bitch! – Ellen and I were on a tear. | -混蛋 -爱伦和我所向披靡 |
[02:27] | All the bad guys were afraid of us. | 所有的坏人都对我们心怀畏惧 |
[02:31] | You have to understand something, Neal. | 有些事你得明白 尼尔 |
[02:34] | I loved you and your mother very much, but we weren’t rich. | 我很爱你和你妈妈 但我们并不富裕 |
[02:38] | It’s not easy raising a family on a cop’s salary. | 仅凭警察的工资养活一家并不容易 |
[02:42] | We hit these gun runners, | 我们袭击了军火走私犯 |
[02:42] | taking down their major suppliers. | 端掉了他们的主要供应商 |
[02:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[02:45] | One operation, I find myself alone, | 在一次行动中 我独自一人 |
[02:47] | staring at a crate full of cash. | 盯着一箱亮晃晃的钞票 |
[02:50] | One bundle was three months’ salary. | 就那么一小叠 便是我三个月的工资 |
[02:52] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[02:53] | I’ve thought a lot about that moment. | 那一刻我想了很多 |
[02:55] | I could have gone either way. | 我有两条路可走 |
[02:57] | Flip a coin. | 掷硬币决定 |
[02:59] | Heads, I take it. Tails, I don’t. | 正面在上就拿 反面在上就不拿 |
[03:02] | And you took it. | 结果你拿了 |
[03:03] | Yeah. I took it. | 对 我拿了 |
[03:07] | Hey, Bennett. | 贝内特 |
[03:10] | That’s when everything changed. | 从那刻起 一切都变了 |
[03:12] | We got to talk. | 我们得聊聊 |
[03:14] | Your supervising officer sees you taking money from a crime scene, | 被上司看到在犯罪现场藏赃款 |
[03:16] | that should be the last thing you ever do as a cop. | 意味着警察生涯已经到头了 |
[03:19] | But he said he’d look the other way | 但他说他可以装没看到 |
[03:20] | if I did a couple favors for him. | 只要我帮他几个小忙 |
[03:22] | And if not, you went to jail. | 你若不答应 就得坐牢 |
[03:24] | That’s how I ended up working for the Flynns. | 所以我开始为弗林家族办事 |
[03:26] | Let’s go, guys! Let’s go! It’s a raid! | 快撤 伙计们 有搜捕行动 |
[03:28] | They started me off small. | 最开始是些小事 |
[03:29] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[03:30] | Making sure their guys got out the door before a bust, that sort of thing. | 确保他们能在搜捕前逃脱之类的 |
[03:34] | Police! Hands in the air! | 警察 举起手来 |
[03:35] | – Ellen had no idea. – Police! | -爱伦对此毫不知情 -警察 |
[03:37] | I was her partner, her best friend. | 我是她的搭档 她最好的朋友 |
[03:39] | Where the hell is everybody? | 这些人都跑哪去了 |
[03:40] | I was in her blind spot. | 我是她的盲点 |
[03:42] | Pretty soon, opening doors for the Irish mob wasn’t enough. | 不久 仅对爱尔兰黑帮网开一面已经不够了 |
[03:45] | I was also taking down a lot of the Flynns’ competition. | 我还搞垮了许多弗林家族的竞争对手 |
[03:48] | That’s when things got bad. | 从那时起事情开始变糟 |
[03:51] | Neal, are you okay? | 尼尔 你没事吧 |
[03:52] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:54] | You’re James Bennett. | 你是詹姆斯·贝内特 |
[03:56] | I understand you have every reason not to trust me right now, Burke. | 我明白你现在肯定不会相信我 博尔克 |
[03:59] | You told us you were Sam Phelps. | 你之前说你是山姆·菲尔普斯 |
[04:00] | No, you assumed I was Sam Phelps. | 不 你认为我是山姆·菲尔普斯 |
[04:02] | I didn’t correct you. | 我只是没纠正你而已 |
[04:06] | Did Ellen know that she was in contact with you and not Sam? | 爱伦知道和她联系的是你 而不是山姆吗 |
[04:12] | No. | 不知道 |
[04:14] | So you lied to Ellen, too? | 你也骗了爱伦 |
[04:17] | When I went into WITSEC, | 在我受到证人保护后 |
[04:18] | they sent me to Montana — alone. | 我被送到了蒙大拿州 孤身一人 |
[04:21] | After about 10 years, I was going nuts. | 过了差不多十年 我快崩溃了 |
[04:23] | I-I couldn’t take it anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[04:24] | They wouldn’t tell me where you were, | 他们不告诉我你在哪 |
[04:26] | so I went back to DC. | 所以我回到华盛顿 |
[04:28] | The only one who would talk to me was Sam. | 当时只有山姆愿意跟我说话 |
[04:30] | He told me how he and Ellen had gotten very close | 他说他和爱伦走得很近 |
[04:32] | to making a case against the people who framed me, | 他们在设法立案追查那些栽赃我的人 |
[04:34] | but the only connection he had left with Ellen | 但他和爱伦唯一的联系方式 |
[04:36] | was a P.O. box — | 是通过一个邮政信箱 |
[04:38] | a way of getting in touch in case of an emergency. | 用来在紧急情况下联系彼此 |
[04:41] | And Sam gave you the P.O. box. | 山姆告诉了你那个邮政邮箱 |
[04:42] | He was about to retire. | 他就要退休了 |
[04:44] | If Ellen reached out, | 如果爱伦求助 |
[04:45] | he wanted somebody to be able to help her. | 他希望有人能够帮得了她 |
[04:47] | Then one day… | 然后有一天 |
[04:50] | …this showed up. | 这个出现了 |
[04:55] | That’s Ellen’s E-mail. | 是爱伦的电子邮件 |
[04:57] | I was gonna tell her the truth when I got to New York, | 我本打算到了纽约就告诉她实情 |
[04:59] | but I didn’t get the chance. | 但却没有机会了 |
[05:02] | Listen, I’ve been here over a month, and I got nothing. | 我来这里有一个多月了 仍是一无所获 |
[05:04] | I don’t even know who attacked me. | 我甚至不知道袭击我的是谁 |
[05:09] | Dennis Flynn. | 是丹尼斯·弗林 |
[05:10] | That’s impossible. He died in prison. | 怎么可能 他早死在监狱了 |
[05:12] | This is Flynn Jr., | 是弗林二世 |
[05:13] | the son who’s trying to revive the family business. | 他儿子试图重振家族事业 |
[05:15] | We think he killed Ellen. | 我们认为他杀了爱伦 |
[05:17] | We plan to bring them down — for good this time. | 我们打算扳倒他们 一劳永逸 |
[05:20] | Let me help you. | 让我帮助你们 |
[05:22] | How bad are you injured? | 你受了多重的伤 |
[05:23] | Ah, it’s just a bruised rib. | 只是撞伤了肋骨 |
[05:26] | It’s nothing I haven’t slept off before. | 以前也遇到过 睡一觉就好了 |
[05:31] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会联系你们 |
[05:34] | – Have fun in school. – Okay. | -在学校玩得开心 -好的 |
[05:36] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[05:47] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:48] | No. I’m not. | 不 不好 |
[05:52] | Do you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[05:57] | Right now, I want to focus on taking Flynn down. | 现在 我只想专心扳倒弗林 |
[06:25] | This is Dennis Flynn Jr.. | 这是丹尼斯·弗林二世 |
[06:27] | Years ago, the Flynn crime family was dismantled. | 多年前 弗林犯罪家族土崩瓦解 |
[06:30] | He’s spent the last 10 years trying to rebuild it. | 十年来 他都在努力重振旗鼓 |
[06:32] | According to Organized Crime, | 据组织犯罪科说 |
[06:34] | Flynn did so by moving into the white-collar world. | 为达目的 弗林转向了精英犯罪领域 |
[06:36] | His latest venture is personal. | 他最近的冒险行动属于私人范畴 |
[06:39] | The Flynns started making money by bootlegging whiskey. | 弗林家族一开始靠非法售卖威士忌赚钱 |
[06:42] | After prohibition ended, they moved into counterfeiting | 禁酒令取消后 他们转向了造假酒 |
[06:44] | and used the Conroy family for distribution | 利用康罗伊家族进行销售 |
[06:46] | until they had a falling out. | 后来他们分道扬镳了 |
[06:48] | I have google, too. | 我也可以搜谷歌啊 |
[06:49] | Flynn doesn’t normally get his hands dirty. | 弗林一般不会亲力亲为 |
[06:51] | But because of the family history, | 但是由于家族历史 |
[06:53] | he’s handling this himself. | 他现在亲自动手 |
[06:55] | It’s a decent fake. | 仿得不错 |
[06:56] | The relief on the lettering is a little shallow, | 烫印的浮雕有些薄 |
[06:59] | but if you’ve never held a bottle before, you wouldn’t know that. | 但是没摸过这种酒瓶的人是不会知道的 |
[07:01] | True test, however, is in the palate. | 然而 真正考验的是味道 |
[07:04] | If you’re pouring, I’ll take a dram. | 如果你要倒酒 我也想来点 |
[07:06] | For Flynn, this venture symbolizes everything | 对弗林来说 这次冒险象征着 |
[07:09] | that once was great about the family. | 他家族曾经拥有的荣耀 |
[07:11] | It’s not about profit. It’s about pride. | 这无关利润 而是关乎自尊心 |
[07:14] | Even so, there’s always money in good fake booze. | 话虽如此 假酒造得好颇能赚钱 |
[07:19] | Which this is not. | 这酒不咋地 |
[07:20] | It’s bottom shelf mixed with caramel coloring. | 这就是掺了焦糖色素的低级货 |
[07:23] | Counterfeiting is all about creating the closest simulation | 伪造的精髓在于 以最小的代价 |
[07:25] | to the real thing at a fraction of the cost. | 造出和真品最像的东西 |
[07:27] | Flynn needs better taste for a low price. | 弗林需要低价造出更好的酒 |
[07:29] | I can make a better product for him, gain his trust. | 我可以为他造更好的酒 获取他的信任 |
[07:32] | Of course your resume includes whiskey counterfeiting. | 显然你还有造假威士忌的本事 |
[07:35] | Well, basic alcohol counterfeiting. | 基础的酒类伪造 |
[07:36] | Once you know the fundamentals, you can — | 只要你知道了基本原理 就可以… |
[07:38] | Good, we can get him on distribution of counterfeit items. | 很好 我们可以在他贩假酒时抓住他 |
[07:40] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[07:41] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢各位 |
[07:47] | We arrest Flynn for distribution? That’s it? | 我们以贩假酒的罪名逮捕弗林 就这样吗 |
[07:51] | We don’t have enough evidence for murder… yet. | 我们目前还没有充分的证据证明他谋杀 |
[07:53] | But if we can prove distribution, | 但是如果我们能证实他造假酒 |
[07:56] | he’ll be locked up, and we’ll be able to collect evidence. | 他就能蹲大牢 我们可以趁机搜集证据 |
[08:01] | You’re the boss. | 你说了算 |
[08:03] | I want you to teach Jones | 我要你把自己知道的 |
[08:04] | everything you know about whiskey counterfeiting. | 造假威士忌的知识全都教给琼斯 |
[08:06] | You can’t bench me on this. | 这事你不能让我袖手旁观 |
[08:08] | Yeah. I can. | 我能 |
[08:09] | It would take me a month to teach Jones everything I know, | 教琼斯得花一个月的时间 |
[08:11] | and you need me to make a good counterfeit. | 你需要我来伪造 |
[08:13] | Are you ransoming your skills? | 你在进行技术勒索吗 |
[08:15] | Look, if it were easy to do, | 如果那么容易 |
[08:16] | Flynn wouldn’t have such a hard time finding a good one. | 弗林就不用费尽心机去找高手了 |
[08:19] | You’re too close to this. | 你和这事关系太密切了 |
[08:20] | You really think you can keep a smile on your face | 就他做的那些事 你真觉得 |
[08:22] | when you’re standing in front of that guy after what he’s done? | 当你站在那家伙面前时还能保持微笑吗 |
[08:25] | Yeah, I do… because I have to. | 可以 因为我必须 |
[08:30] | What are your thoughts on approaching him? | 你打算怎么接近他 |
[08:40] | I must have lost my mind. | 我一定是疯了 |
[08:42] | I went to New Jersey of my own free will. | 我居然自愿去了新泽西 |
[08:44] | If you want to get flavor extracts | 如果你想买到香精 |
[08:45] | or find a discount tanning salon, there’s no better place. | 或享受打折的日光浴沙龙 那里再好不过了 |
[08:48] | Six different factories conveniently lined up | 六家不同的工厂一字排开 |
[08:50] | for clandestine tasting. | 专做地下调料 |
[08:52] | Just this one vial could make the entire Hudson river | 这小小的一瓶就能让整条哈德逊河 |
[08:54] | taste like…oh, bacon. | 尝起来像 熏肉 |
[08:57] | Add that to your to-do list. | 添加到你的任务清单吧 |
[08:58] | So, have you decided what brand we’re gonna forge? | 你决定我们要伪造哪个牌子的酒了吗 |
[09:01] | Shackleton Whiskey. | 沙克尔顿威士忌 |
[09:03] | The Shackleton — dug out of the Antarctic ice after | 沙克尔顿 欧内斯特·沙克尔顿的悲剧旅程终结后 |
[09:06] | Ernest Shackleton’s ill-fated journey came to an abrupt end. | 人们从南极的冰层里挖出来的威士忌 |
[09:10] | Probably because he brought more whiskey than supplies. | 也许他带多了威士忌 带少了补给品 |
[09:12] | They say you can taste the frozen tundra in every bottle. | 据说 每瓶酒里都能品尝出冰冻苔原的味道 |
[09:16] | What do you think that tastes like, Moz? | 你觉得那是什么样的味道 蚊子 |
[09:17] | Penguin feathers. | 企鹅的羽毛味 |
[09:19] | I have no idea. My only bottle of Shackleton… | 我不知道 我唯一的一瓶沙克尔顿 |
[09:22] | Was lost in a bet to me. | 输给了我 |
[09:24] | Yeah, only because you cheated. | 因为你作弊了 |
[09:25] | Illegal usage of gum drop lane. | 非法使用了口香糖小道 |
[09:28] | You lost a $200,000 bottle of whiskey playing “Candy land”? | 你玩”糖果乐园”游戏输了一瓶20万的威士忌 |
[09:32] | High-stakes Candy Land. | 高赌注”糖果乐园” |
[09:34] | Darling, the next time, | 亲爱的 下次 |
[09:35] | would you please read the rules more carefully? | 拜托你仔细读读规则 |
[09:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:40] | We have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[09:41] | Oh, we’ll make you a couple bottles, I promise. | 我们会给你造几瓶的 我保证 |
[09:43] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[09:44] | Hey, are you going into the counterfeit-booze business? | 你也涉足假酒业了吗 |
[09:47] | No, no. I’m getting a head start here on my Christmas shopping. | 不不 我只是提前进行圣诞购物 |
[09:54] | Remind me to check the bottle of Barolo she got me last year. | 记得提醒我检查她去年送我的巴罗洛葡萄酒 |
[09:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:01] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[10:08] | Mmm, quite the bouquet of fruit. | 果香浓郁 |
[10:18] | Hmm, I taste, uh, apples and peaches. | 我尝到了 苹果和桃子 |
[10:24] | Plus toffee and caramel, with a hint of cinnamon. | 还有咖啡和焦糖 还有一丝肉桂香 |
[10:28] | No penguin feathers. | 没有企鹅的羽毛味 |
[10:30] | It’s a complex mix. This isn’t gonna be easy. | 成份复杂 这可不容易 |
[10:33] | All right, I finished charring the oak. | 好了 我烧焦橡木了 |
[10:36] | Okay, that should add some body to this cheap whiskey. | 好 那应该能给这瓶廉价威士忌加点醇度 |
[10:45] | Ooh, we got a lot of work to do. | 我们有得忙活了 |
[10:46] | We have a lot of work to drink. | 是有得喝了 |
[10:48] | If we’re gonna match that flavor, | 要想味道一致 |
[10:50] | we’re gonna have to taste the wares — | 我们就得一直喝 |
[10:53] | repeatedly. | 喝了又喝 |
[10:55] | In light of recent events, that will not be a problem. | 最近发生了这么多事 借酒消愁也未尝不可 |
[11:02] | You know, whiskey comes from a Gaelic word mean– | 威士忌来源于一个盖尔语单词 意思是 |
[11:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:07] | You said “Gaelic.” | 你说了”盖尔语” |
[11:09] | A Gaelic word meaning “Water of life.” | 一个盖尔语单词 意思是”生命之水” |
[11:13] | Now I understand that. | 现在我懂了 |
[11:15] | Yeah, and tomorrow morning, | 到明天早上 |
[11:16] | we are gonna find that name painfully ironic. | 我们会痛苦地发现 那个名字很讽刺 |
[11:21] | Mmm, a touch more Ceylon cinnamon. | 再加点锡兰肉桂 |
[11:24] | – I think. – Oh, come on. It’s perfect. | -我觉得 -得了吧 已经完美了 |
[11:25] | You just want me to keep drinking | 你只是想让我继续喝下去 |
[11:26] | so that I’ll talk about my father. | 然后开口谈我父亲的事 |
[11:28] | I admit nothing… unless it’s working. | 我可不承认 除非成功了 |
[11:33] | I don’t know whether to be mad or impressed | 我不知道该生气还是该钦佩 |
[11:35] | that my own dad conned me. | 我居然被自己的亲生父亲骗了 |
[11:37] | Well, at least you learned where you inherited | 至少你知道你这个技能 |
[11:39] | that particular skill from. | 是打哪儿继承来的了 |
[11:45] | I keep thinking I should have known it was him. | 我一直在想 我早该料到是他 |
[11:49] | That even after all these years, | 就算这么多年过去了 |
[11:50] | a man should know his own father when he’s right in front of him. | 亲生父亲站在面前时 也该能认出来 |
[11:53] | And here he is, | 他就在这里 |
[11:55] | yet you seem hesitant to seize that opportunity. | 而你却犹豫着是否该抓住这个机会 |
[11:58] | To do what, Moz? | 抓住机会干什么 蚊子 |
[12:00] | Go out in the backyard and throw a baseball? | 到后院扔棒球吗 |
[12:03] | He doesn’t get to come back here and make up for lost time. | 他回来又不是为了弥补失去的时光 |
[12:13] | This is ready. | 没问题了 |
[12:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:18] | So, we just add the coloring to our faux Shackleton, and– | 只要在假冒的沙克尔顿威士忌里加些着色剂 |
[12:22] | We’re not gonna add the coloring. | 不要加着色剂 |
[12:23] | Then it will obviously be a fake. | 那也假得太明显了 |
[12:28] | Which is part of your plan. | 却是你计划的一部分 |
[12:29] | Did you tell me that already? | 你是不是告诉过我了 |
[12:30] | On the seventh tasting. | 第七次试酒时说过了 |
[12:32] | Look, Flynn is looking for a counterfeiter, right? | 弗林在找人帮他伪造假酒 |
[12:35] | So we have to prove to him | 我们要证明给他看 |
[12:36] | that we can make something that’s close to the real thing. | 我们能以假乱真 |
[12:39] | Without making it appear | 不能让他以为 |
[12:41] | that you just used the real thing. | 喝的是真品 |
[12:44] | Ah, so, once you convince him of your skill, | 等你高超的技巧折服他之后 |
[12:48] | then what’s the plan? | 再怎么办 |
[12:51] | Peter wants to take Flynn down for counterfeiting. | 彼得要以伪造罪逮捕弗林 |
[12:55] | For counterfeiting, Moz. | 伪造罪 蚊子 |
[12:57] | Ellen deserves more than her killer getting a slap on the wrist. | 杀死爱伦的凶手决不能只受到这么轻微的惩罚 |
[13:03] | So one way or another… | 无论如何 |
[13:05] | I’m gonna make sure he goes down for murder. | 我要他以谋杀罪入狱 |
[13:28] | Neal Caffrey hung over– didn’t think it was possible. | 尼尔·卡夫瑞宿醉了 还以为这是不可能的呢 |
[13:32] | Taste testing is a necessary part of counterfeiting whiskey. | 试酒是伪造威士忌的必经过程 |
[13:36] | Seriously? | 要不要这样 |
[13:38] | You sacrificed for the greater good. | 你牺牲小我 成就大我 |
[13:40] | Here’s your reward. | 这是你的奖励 |
[13:41] | – What is that? – Pickle juice. | -什么东西 -腌菜汁 |
[13:43] | – I’m not drinking that. – Well, you should. | -我才不喝 -喝了吧 |
[13:45] | It’s an old Burke family hangover cure. | 这可是博尔克家传统醒酒剂 |
[13:49] | It was either that or raw eggs and butter. | 不喝这个就吃生鸡蛋黄油 |
[13:52] | Now you’re making stuff up. | 你在乱扯吧 |
[13:54] | Is your batch ready? | 你的假酒弄好了吗 |
[13:55] | It is. I tested it this morning. | 好了 今早试过了 |
[13:57] | Ah, hair of the dog– also a good cure. | 以毒攻毒啊 也是解酒的好办法 |
[14:00] | I don’t know about the cure part. | 我对解酒没什么研究 |
[14:01] | How’d your end go? | 你那边怎么样 |
[14:03] | This afternoon, Flynn will be at a micro-distillery tasting | 今天下午 弗林会去一个小型酿酒厂试酒会 |
[14:06] | for event planners and liquor distributors. | 出席的都是活动策划人和酒类经销商 |
[14:09] | How’d you find out– Organized Crime tip? | 你怎么知道的 组织犯罪科给的情报 |
[14:11] | Organized wife tip. | 组织爱妻科给的情报 |
[14:13] | She has access to the guest lists for these types of things. | 她能拿到这些场合的宾客名单 |
[14:16] | She’s not gonna be there, is she? | 她不会去吧 |
[14:18] | Yeah, she will. She’ll be fine. | 她也会去 没事的 |
[14:21] | Flynn is a very successful businessman. | 弗林是个成功的生意人 |
[14:23] | He wouldn’t do anything at this event | 他不会在这种场合做什么 |
[14:24] | to tarnish that reputation. | 有损声誉的事 |
[14:26] | Can she get me a booth? | 她能给我弄个摊位吗 |
[14:28] | Already did. | 早就搞定了 |
[14:29] | So, drink your pickle juice. I need you on your “A” game. | 快喝了腌菜汁 拿出最佳状态 |
[14:32] | That’s it. | 真乖 |
[14:34] | And then when we’re done, | 这事搞定之后 |
[14:35] | we’ll, uh, need to finish our conversation with James. | 我们还得去找詹姆斯谈谈 |
[14:39] | Would you mind handling that without me? | 你一个人去行吗 |
[14:41] | Neal, he’s your father. You have to talk to him. | 尼尔 他是你爸爸 你总要跟他说话的 |
[14:43] | He’s a man we need information from. | 他只是提供情报的人 |
[14:46] | And I know you’ll ask all the right questions. | 我知道你能全问出来 |
[14:49] | Stop staring. You’re hurting my head. | 别看了 被你看得头都疼了 |
[14:54] | If that’s what you really want. | 你真想这样就随你 |
[14:55] | It is. | 真想 |
[14:57] | All right, I will. | 好吧 我去 |
[14:58] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:59] | You know, it’s tough enough to read you | 你不戴墨镜 |
[15:01] | even without the sunglasses. | 就已经很难看穿了 |
[15:02] | Hmm, maybe I’ll keep them. | 那我别摘了 |
[15:05] | – How you doing today? – Thank you. | -今天过得好吗 -谢谢 |
[15:07] | Let me get set up here. | 容我摆好杯子 |
[15:19] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[15:21] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[15:23] | Mr. Earnhart, glad you could make it. | 恩哈特先生 很高兴你来了 |
[15:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:25] | You know I never pass up an opportunity | 我怎会能错过一个 |
[15:27] | to get paid to drink good whiskey. | 收钱喝酒的机会呢 |
[15:28] | Well, I think you’re in luck. | 你真幸运 |
[15:30] | We have a lot of amazing micro-distillers here today. | 今天来了很多小型酿酒厂 |
[15:32] | – Enjoy. – Thank you. | -喝得开心 -谢谢 |
[15:36] | You ready for a tasting? | 准备好试酒了吗 |
[15:39] | Nice. | 不错 |
[15:40] | It looks like the pickle juice worked. | 看来腌菜汁很有用 |
[15:41] | Always does. | 一向有用 |
[15:42] | The hangover’s gone, but what about when Neal sees Flynn? | 宿醉搞定了 但尼尔见到弗林会如何 |
[15:45] | Jones is there to step in Neal’s way if he needs help. | 琼斯已经准备好了有需要随时拦住尼尔 |
[15:47] | Plus, | 再说 |
[15:48] | Elizabeth is armed with a very disapproving look. | 伊丽莎白已经准备好了”姐很失望”的杀伤力表情 |
[15:59] | I’ve got eyes on Flynn. | 我看到弗林了 |
[16:00] | Great. | 很好 |
[16:01] | Once he’s near Neal’s booth, you guys are up. | 一旦他靠近尼尔的摊位 你们就上 |
[16:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:09] | Let’s see how well you know your whiskey, shall we? | 来看看你们有多了解威士忌吧 |
[16:12] | In one of these, I have poured Shackleton Whiskey, | 两只杯子其中之一只装的是沙克尔顿威士忌 |
[16:15] | and in the other my own private micro-distillery. | 另一只杯子里是我们厂酿的酒 |
[16:18] | Let’s see if you can tell the difference. | 看你们能不能辨别出来 |
[16:19] | You think you can replicate Shackleton? | 你觉得你能复制出沙克尔顿威士忌吗 |
[16:21] | No, I did replicate it. | 不是觉得 我就是能 |
[16:24] | You familiar with Shackleton, sir? | 你很了解沙克尔顿威士忌吗 先生 |
[16:25] | I consult for Mackenzie Distillers. | 我是麦肯齐酿酒厂的顾问 |
[16:27] | Ah, who made the Shackleton replica a couple years ago. | 就是几年前复制出沙克尔顿威士忌的那家公司 |
[16:30] | – It wasn’t bad. – No, it was perfection. | -还不错 -不 堪称完美 |
[16:32] | No, this is. | 不 这个才是 |
[16:34] | But don’t take my word for it. You tell me. | 不过先别信我 试过再说 |
[16:36] | I’d like to try the other one. | 我想试试另一杯 |
[16:45] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[16:52] | Mmm, elegant, light, | 精致 清淡 |
[16:55] | with a taste of Orkney Islands peat. | 还有股奥克尼群岛泥炭的味道 |
[16:57] | This is definitely the Shackleton. | 这杯绝对是沙克尔顿威士忌 |
[17:00] | No. | 不 |
[17:01] | No, this is the Shackleton. | 不 这杯才是 |
[17:03] | It’s the kind of whiskey a man would freeze to death for. | 这杯才是为之冻死也甘愿的威士忌 |
[17:07] | Well, there’s only one way to solve this. | 要解决这个问题只有一个办法 |
[17:09] | Let’s find out who’s right. | 看看谁对谁错吧 |
[17:10] | Now, we all know Shackleton is renowned | 世人皆知沙克尔顿威士忌 |
[17:13] | for its light amber color, so… | 以其淡琥珀的色泽而闻名 |
[17:16] | After you. | 你先来 |
[17:21] | Elegant and light. | 精致又清淡 |
[17:27] | Gentlemen, I work at a micro-distillery. | 先生们 我在一家小型酿酒厂工作 |
[17:29] | You really think I can afford Shackleton? | 你们不会真以为我买得起沙克尔顿威士忌吧 |
[17:32] | I’m impressed. | 你真厉害 |
[17:34] | – We’ll be in touch. – All right. | -保持联络 -好的 |
[17:38] | How did you distill it? | 你怎么提取出这酒的 |
[17:39] | Must have cost you a few bucks. | 一定花了不少钱吧 |
[17:41] | Oh, if I answer that question, you wouldn’t need me, would you? | 我如果回答了问题 你就不需要我了 是吧 |
[17:46] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[17:48] | Thank you for the dram. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[17:54] | He didn’t take the bait. | 他没上钩 |
[17:58] | Seems Caffrey was too legitimate. | 看来卡夫瑞显得太规矩了 |
[18:00] | I think I can fix this. | 我来搞定 |
[18:02] | You shouldn’t be here. Excuse me. | 你不应该在这里 抱歉 |
[18:06] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思 |
[18:06] | This is not a real distillery license number. | 这不是真的酿酒执照号码 |
[18:10] | You forged the document. | 你伪造了证件 |
[18:11] | Listen, I-I think there’s been a misunderstanding, okay? | 听我说 这里面有误会 |
[18:15] | I filed the paperwork already. | 我已经提交了申请文件 |
[18:16] | I should have it in a couple months. | 几个月内正式的执照就会下来了 |
[18:18] | Well, until then, this is illegal. | 可直到那之前 这是不合法的 |
[18:19] | Please, don’t call the cops, okay? | 拜托 别报警 行吗 |
[18:22] | I won’t. But you should get out of here before someone else does. | 我不会 但你得在别人报警前离开 |
[18:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:29] | Got to say, I’m surprised | 我必须要说 我很惊讶 |
[18:31] | a guy with your skills would need to fake a license. | 你这样技术一流的人还需要造假证 |
[18:33] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[18:35] | Give me one of your business cards. | 给我张你的名片 |
[18:37] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会联系你的 |
[18:46] | I love it. My wife saved a sting. | 我爱死了 我的爱妻挽救了这局 |
[18:48] | I didn’t save it. I just gave it an extra push. | 我没有挽救 我只是推波助澜 |
[18:51] | Which saved it. | 然后挽救了 |
[18:53] | Are you still meeting with Neal’s father tonight? | 你今晚还和尼尔的父亲见面吗 |
[18:55] | I am. I wish Neal would change his mind. | 是的 我希望尼尔也能改变主意 |
[18:58] | Whatever my opinions of the man, James is his father. | 不管我怎么看这个人 詹姆斯终究是他父亲 |
[19:01] | Neal should hear everything from him. | 尼尔应该听听他怎么说 |
[19:04] | Can’t imagine what Neal’s been going through. | 尼尔最近肯定很难过 |
[19:06] | This is his chance to break the cycle. | 这次是个打破僵局的好机会 |
[19:08] | If what James says is true. | 前提是詹姆斯的话可信 |
[19:11] | About being framed? | 关于被陷害吗 |
[19:12] | Do you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[19:13] | I’m willing to hear him out, and I think Neal should, too. | 我很愿意听他讲讲 尼尔也该这样 |
[19:18] | Well, ask Neal again. | 那就再问问尼尔 |
[19:19] | But this time, | 但这次 |
[19:21] | tell him we’ll do it at our house over dinner. | 告诉他来家里共进晚餐后会面 |
[19:24] | A home-cooked meal with a con man | 和一个骗子以及他常年未见的 |
[19:26] | and his long-lost, dirty-cop father? | 坏警察父亲吃顿家常饭 |
[19:28] | Yeah, exactly. | 对 就是这样 |
[19:30] | Maybe what this needs is a little normality. | 也许这事就需要些正常的气氛 |
[19:32] | Good idea. I’ll call him. | 好主意 我会打电话给他的 |
[19:41] | Look, Peter, I told you — I don’t want to be there, all right? | 彼得 我告诉过你了 我不想去 好吗 |
[19:45] | Yeah, I’ll think about it. | 好吧 我再考虑一下 |
[19:47] | Tell Elizabeth thank you. | 代我谢谢伊丽莎白 |
[19:52] | I have discovered a new hobby. | 我又开发了一项新爱好 |
[19:54] | Drinking is the opposite of a new hobby for you. | 喝酒对你来说可不是新爱好 |
[19:56] | Hmm, I’m thinking about counterfeit tequila next time. | 我准备下次伪造龙舌兰 |
[20:00] | You should stock up on limes. | 你应该存点酸橙 |
[20:02] | I’ll get right on that. | 我马上去办 |
[20:04] | So, what did the suit want? | 猫咪探员想怎么样 |
[20:06] | – He invited me to dinner. – How dare he. | -他邀我共进晚餐 -他怎么敢 |
[20:08] | He also invited James. | 他还邀请了詹姆斯 |
[20:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:17] | You should go. | 你应该去 |
[20:18] | Et tu, Moz? | 你也这么说 蚊子 |
[20:20] | Have you ever stopped to think about why he conned you? | 你有没有想过他为什么骗你 |
[20:23] | Yeah, to find out what I knew about the evidence box. | 想知道我对证据盒都知道些什么 |
[20:25] | Or maybe to get to know you. | 或者他想了解你 |
[20:30] | You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[20:32] | Would you have spoken to him if you’d known who he was? | 如果你早知道他的身份 会和他说话吗 |
[20:34] | I wasn’t given the opportunity. | 我根本就没这个机会 |
[20:36] | He conned his son into bonding with him. | 他骗自己的儿子跟他联手 |
[20:38] | It’s hardly a hallmark moment. | 这可算不上值得纪念的一刻 |
[20:39] | I didn’t say it was noble, | 我并不是说他的行为高尚 |
[20:42] | but it was human and dare I say… | 但是也很合情合理 我敢说 |
[20:45] | something you might have done. | 你也会这么做 |
[20:48] | Look, every orphan wants to know their parents. | 每个孤儿都想了解自己的父母 |
[20:52] | I know I’d give anything to know mine. | 换我会不惜一切代价 |
[20:55] | You can, Neal, right now. | 你现在就可以 尼尔 |
[20:59] | Don’t throw away that chance. | 不要放弃这个机会 |
[21:08] | Well, I, uh — I appreciate the thought, Peter. | 谢谢你的关心 彼得 |
[21:12] | But I don’t think he’s coming. | 但我觉得他不会来了 |
[21:14] | Well, he’s always late. | 他总是迟到 |
[21:15] | No, he’s not. | 不 他没有 |
[21:16] | That much I’ve learned about him, | 这我还是了解的 |
[21:17] | so it’ll have to do for now. | 暂时只能这样了 |
[21:19] | You know, I-I’m very grateful | 我很感谢 |
[21:21] | for you guys being a family to him. | 你们像家人一样待他 |
[21:23] | It’s nice to know he’s got people like you two in his life. | 我很欣慰有他有你们陪着 |
[21:29] | Mm, I’ll get that. | 我去开门 |
[21:37] | – Is this real or fake? – Oh, that’s real. | -这是真品还是赝品 -是真的 |
[21:39] | I’ve had my fill of counterfeit things lately. | 我最近碰到的假货已经太多了 |
[21:44] | – I’m glad you’re here. – Thanks. | -很高兴你能来 -谢谢 |
[21:57] | Hon, what’s so funny? | 亲 你笑什么 |
[21:58] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:59] | It’s just, um, the two of you | 只是 你们两个 |
[22:01] | are sneaking pot roast to the dog in the same way. | 用同样的方法偷偷把炖肉喂给狗吃 |
[22:04] | You’re putting it into your napkin | 先放在纸巾上 |
[22:06] | and then palming it to the dog — it’s very funny. | 之后再用手喂给狗吃 很有趣 |
[22:08] | – I’m sorry. – Sorry, Liz. Satchmo looked hungry, so I just… | -抱歉 -抱歉 小伊 沙奇摩好像饿了 所以我 |
[22:10] | No, um, Peter cooked the pot roast. | 没关系 炖肉是彼得做的 |
[22:14] | I mean, it’s a little — it’s a little dry. | 有点 确实有点干 |
[22:16] | Uh, yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[22:17] | I was hoping Satchmo would take some of mine, as well. | 希望沙奇摩也吃点我的 |
[22:21] | Perfect segue into dessert, yes? | 开始吃甜点吧 |
[22:23] | Yes, yes. Yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[22:24] | I’m actually gonna go walk Satchmo, as well. | 我去领沙奇摩遛遛 |
[22:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:27] | – Thank you very much. – Mm-hmm. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[22:29] | – Get that out of your way. – Thanks. | -我把它端走 -谢谢 |
[22:36] | Satch, come on. | 沙奇摩 走 |
[22:42] | I hear you’re going undercover with the Flynns. | 我听说你要去弗林家族卧底 |
[22:45] | I am. | 是的 |
[22:47] | You have no idea how dangerous those guys are. | 你不了解这些人有多危险 |
[22:49] | I’ve dealt with worse people. | 我和更危险的人打过交道 |
[22:51] | I don’t think you have. | 我不这么认为 |
[22:53] | Then maybe now is a good time for you to finish your story. | 不如现在把你的故事讲完 |
[22:57] | When did you first encounter the Flynns? | 你第一次见弗林是什么时候 |
[23:01] | When I tried to get out. | 我准备金盆洗手的时候 |
[23:03] | I couldn’t take it anymore. | 我做不下去了 |
[23:05] | I got tired of lying to your mother and to Ellen. | 我厌倦了欺骗你母亲和爱伦 |
[23:08] | I was dreading the day | 我也害怕 |
[23:09] | that you’d find out that your father was a crook. | 你有一天会发现自己的父亲是个骗子 |
[23:11] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[23:12] | You don’t get to make the terms of this, James. | 游戏规则不是你定的 詹姆斯 |
[23:14] | I don’t care. It’s too much. | 我不管 我做不下去了 |
[23:16] | I’ll tell you what. | 我给你看样东西 |
[23:17] | But Flynn Sr. knew I was valuable. | 老弗林知道我还有价值 |
[23:20] | He threatened me, showed me a gun he’d used to kill a cop. | 他威胁我 给我看了他用来杀警察的枪 |
[23:24] | He kept the murder weapon on him? | 他随身带着凶器 |
[23:26] | In an old whiskey box. | 放在一个老式的威士忌盒子里 |
[23:28] | It was his way of showing that he was untouchable. | 他用这个来显示自己的强大 |
[23:31] | But I was adamant, and, uh, eventually, | 但我坚持要退出 最终 |
[23:33] | he relented and said that he’d let me out | 他答应我放我走 |
[23:35] | if I did one last job. | 但要我做最后一件事 |
[23:37] | What was it? | 什么事 |
[23:37] | He told me that my supervising officer would have it. | 他跟我说我的上司会告诉我 |
[23:41] | But when I got there, I thought they were gonna kill me. | 但我抵达后才发觉他们是打算要除掉我 |
[23:44] | Everyone not in the family | 在他们眼里 家族以外的人 |
[23:45] | is disposable to them, after all, | 都可以用完就扔 |
[23:47] | including my supervising officer. | 包括我的上司 |
[23:51] | They’d killed him with my spare firearm. | 他们用我的备用枪支杀了他 |
[23:53] | They’d stolen it out of my locker. | 他们从我的储物柜里偷的 |
[23:54] | – James? – See, they timed their frame perfectly. | -詹姆斯 -他们的时间掐得天衣无缝 |
[23:58] | Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[23:59] | Even Ellen didn’t believe me at first. | 就连爱伦一开始都不相信我 |
[24:02] | But you convinced her. | 但她被你说服了 |
[24:04] | The truth convinced her, and I’m hoping | 被事实说服了 我现在希望 |
[24:05] | that once I have this box with the evidence she found, | 我一拿到她收集证据的盒子 |
[24:08] | it will convince you, too. | 你也会被说服 |
[24:09] | Can you show me one piece of that evidence now? | 你现在能否出示其中一份证据 |
[24:12] | Ellen believed me. | 爱伦相信我 |
[24:13] | Well, she’s dead, so I’m gonna need a little more than that. | 可她已经死了 所以我需要别的证据 |
[24:15] | – Neal. – No, he already conned me once. | -尼尔 -不 他已经骗过我一次 |
[24:17] | And I know better than anyone, the stories are meaningless | 而我比任何人都清楚 除非有证据 |
[24:20] | unless you got something to back it up. | 否则故事便毫无意义 |
[24:25] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[24:32] | Yeah. All right. | 是我 好的 |
[24:35] | I’ll be there tomorrow. | 我明天会去拜访 |
[24:38] | Thanks for dinner, Peter. I got to go. | 多谢款待 彼得 我得走了 |
[24:40] | What? Where? | 什么 去哪儿 |
[24:42] | To prepare. Dennis Flynn’s got a job for me. | 做准备 丹尼斯·弗林给了我份差事 |
[24:45] | Looks like I’m back in the family business. | 看来我又回归家族生意了 |
[24:57] | Have you heard of the Flynn family? | 你听说过弗林家族吗 |
[24:59] | Can’t say that I have. | 没听说过 |
[25:00] | See, that’s a problem. | 瞧 这就是问题 |
[25:01] | Back in the old days, everybody knew our name | 以前 所有人都知道我们的名号 |
[25:03] | and what it meant. | 和代表的意义 |
[25:04] | What did it mean? | 代表了什么 |
[25:06] | Whiskey. | 威士忌 |
[25:07] | It was prohibition. | 禁酒令时期 |
[25:08] | We were the biggest game in town. | 我们是城里最赫赫有名的 |
[25:11] | What happened after prohibition ended? | 那禁酒令解除后呢 |
[25:12] | Ah, we moved on to other things, built an empire. | 我们转做别的事 建立起一个帝国 |
[25:16] | And then the feds tore everything down. | 随后又被联邦探员们瓦解了 |
[25:18] | Trumped-up charges, of course. | 当然 都是诬告 |
[25:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:22] | I’ve been rebuilding it ever since. | 从那以后我一直在重建帝国 |
[25:25] | My old man would have been proud. | 我老爸一定会很骄傲的 |
[25:28] | What did your father do? | 你父亲是做什么的 |
[25:30] | He was a cop. | 他以前是个条子 |
[25:33] | You didn’t follow in his footsteps. | 你没跟随他的脚步 |
[25:34] | No. | 没有 |
[25:36] | I thought about it, but… wasn’t for me. | 我考虑过 但是 不适合我 |
[25:39] | Well, fathers can be a tough thing to live up to. | 父亲是很难超越的 |
[25:43] | Probably best that you went your own way. | 也许最好的方式是走自己的路 |
[25:44] | You’re telling me. | 这我也知道 |
[25:48] | – Is that an F-520 column still? – Yes, sir. | -那是F-250型分馏柱吗 -没错 |
[25:50] | Can’t wait to play with that. | 我真是跃跃欲试呢 |
[25:52] | You know, actually, I’m a little more interested | 实际上我更感兴趣的是 |
[25:53] | in your, uh — your knack for imitations. | 你 你仿造的本领 |
[25:56] | How soon can you start? | 你多久能开工 |
[25:57] | I can get the bottles of Shackleton going right away. | 我现在就能着手制作沙克尔顿 |
[26:00] | How are you gonna sell them? | 你打算怎么卖掉它们 |
[26:01] | Don’t be too eager, Neal. | 别操之过急 尼尔 |
[26:02] | Once he indicates he intends to sell the whiskey, | 一旦他表明打算卖掉这批威士忌 |
[26:04] | we can move. | 我们就能行动了 |
[26:13] | No, I-I’m not gonna sell them. | 不 我没打算卖 |
[26:14] | That would be illegal. | 那可是违法的 |
[26:16] | This is just, uh — it’s just a hobby. | 这只是 只是爱好 |
[26:19] | It’s a really expensive hobby you got there. | 你这爱好可真够烧钱的 |
[26:21] | Yeah, well, the best ones are. | 高端的爱好都很烧钱 |
[26:22] | Oh, and, uh, you won’t be making Shackleton. | 对了 我不是让你仿造沙克尔顿 |
[26:25] | You’ll be making the booze my family used to sell. | 而是仿造我家族以前卖的酒 |
[26:28] | McCann. That’s $100,000 bottle of whiskey. | 麦肯威士忌 这酒可值十万美元 |
[26:31] | They only make 55 a year. | 每年限量生产55瓶 |
[26:33] | And I’ll need 55 more. Can you do it? | 我还需要55瓶 你能办到吗 |
[26:40] | Hey. Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[26:41] | – Can you do it? – Yeah. | -你能办到吗 -当然了 |
[26:44] | Yeah, sorry, I got distracted by the… Higgins-Barrow. | 抱歉 我的注意力都放在这瓶希金斯-巴罗上了 |
[26:47] | I’ve never seen one in person before. | 我以前从没亲眼见过 |
[26:49] | Yeah, there it is. | 你现在见到了 |
[26:50] | Yeah, I can do the job. | 这活儿我能搞定 |
[26:52] | That’s great. We’ll, uh, start in a few weeks. | 那再好不过了 几周后开工 |
[26:54] | A few weeks? Why wait? | 几周后 为什么要等那么久 |
[26:56] | Well, duplicating a McCann isn’t just about what’s inside. | 仿造麦肯可不仅是把酒做好就行了 |
[26:59] | Each of the bottles has to be hand-blown. | 每一个酒瓶都是由人工吹制的 |
[27:01] | Uh-huh. For your hobby? | 你的爱好 |
[27:03] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[27:04] | There’s no reason to have one | 要么不做 |
[27:05] | if you’re not gonna do it right. | 要么做好 |
[27:07] | I’ll call you when I find someone. | 等我找到合适人选就联系你 |
[27:09] | I can do it. | 我就能做 |
[27:12] | Neal, don’t push it. | 尼尔 别逞强 |
[27:13] | – Can he make the bottles? – I have no idea. | -他会做酒瓶吗 -我不知道 |
[27:16] | You’re telling me | 你是说 |
[27:16] | that not only can you perfectly imitate the booze | 你不光能保证酒的口感 |
[27:19] | but you can blow the bottles, too? | 还能吹制酒瓶吗 |
[27:21] | Well, I need some help from a friend. | 我需要找朋友来帮忙 |
[27:25] | The air quality in here is abysmal. | 这儿的空气质量真是奇差无比 |
[27:28] | Do you know the effect that can have | 你知道这会对冷却玻璃 |
[27:29] | on the cooling glass? | 产生怎样的影响吗 |
[27:32] | And you call that a furnace? | 你居然管这玩意叫熔炉 |
[27:33] | – It’s the best money can buy. – Yeah, exactly. | -这是能买到的最顶尖的熔炉 -是啊 买的 |
[27:36] | Furnaces should have character, | 可熔炉是要有个性的 |
[27:38] | like the pieces that are born from them. | 就像是与生俱来的一样 |
[27:40] | Are you saying you can’t do the job? | 你是说你办不到吗 |
[27:42] | Of course I can do the job. | 我当然能办到 |
[27:47] | These will do fine. | 这些应该凑和 |
[27:48] | I’ll also need newspaper. | 我还需要报纸 |
[27:50] | I prefer the New York Times. | 我个人比较偏爱《纽约时报》 |
[27:52] | Planning your restroom breaks already? | 已经为如厕做打算了吗 |
[27:54] | You dampen the paper and char it, | 把报纸弄潮 烧焦 |
[27:56] | then use it to shape the piece. | 然后用它来塑形 |
[27:59] | – Newspaper? – He’s the best. | -用报纸吗 -他是最棒的 |
[28:01] | Yeah, he better be. | 是啊 最好如此 |
[28:07] | You do realize I haven’t blown glass | 你知道[2004年]里根假死之前 |
[28:09] | since before they faked Reagan’s death. | 我就已经不吹制玻璃了吧 |
[28:11] | – I’m a little out of practice. – You’ll be fine, Moz. | -我都有点生疏了 -你可以的 蚊子 |
[28:17] | Oh, I’m gonna miss my eyebrows. | 我会怀念我的眉毛的 |
[28:20] | Along with my bangs. | 连同我的刘海一起 |
[28:26] | Oh, great. Now he’s also big brother. | 太棒了 他还监视着我们 |
[28:28] | Well, we’re an investment. | 我们是投资对象 |
[28:30] | Let’s show him he made the right choice. | 向他证明他的选择是对的 |
[28:34] | And once he leaves his office, I’m going in there. | 他一离开办公室 我就会潜进去 |
[28:37] | Why would he need to get into his office? | 他为什么要潜进他的办公室 |
[28:39] | I don’t know, but whatever the reason is, | 我不知道 不过无论是什么原因 |
[28:41] | I know I’m not gonna like it. | 我反正都不会喜欢的 |
[29:52] | Good job, Moz. | 做得好 蚊子 |
[29:56] | Not so out of practice after all. | 你的手艺也没怎么生疏 |
[29:58] | Yep, like riding a horse. | 跟骑马一样 会了就不忘 |
[29:59] | – You’re allergic to horses. – Whatever. | -你对马过敏 -随便吧 |
[30:06] | You got this for a second? | 你可以自己应付一会儿吗 |
[30:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:10] | I’ll, uh, just stand here, holding molten glass. | 我会 站在这儿 握着灼热的玻璃 |
[30:28] | Yeah, just give me one sec. | 等我一会儿 |
[30:32] | Hey, what the hell do you think you’re doing?! | 你他妈在做什么 |
[30:34] | What the hell is he doing? | 他究竟在干什么 |
[30:35] | Uh, I told you, | 我跟你说过 |
[30:36] | I’d never seen a Higgins-Barrow in person. | 我从没亲眼见过希金斯-巴罗 |
[30:39] | And I’ve definitely never tasted it. | 当然我也没尝过 |
[30:41] | You think you can just come in here and drink my booze? | 你以为可以直接闯进来喝我的酒吗 |
[30:45] | All agents, be ready to move in. | 所有人 准备介入 |
[30:47] | Neal may not make it out of this one. | 尼尔这次可能应付不来 |
[30:56] | I was gonna share. | 我准备和你共享 |
[31:00] | You’re crazy. You know that? | 你疯了 你知道吗 |
[31:01] | And you really love your whiskey. | 你真的很爱威士忌 |
[31:03] | Well, that’s the reason that I’m so good at making it. | 所以我的酿酒技术很棒 |
[31:05] | Celebrating a little early, don’t you think? | 你不觉得庆祝得有点早了吗 |
[31:08] | No, the glass is coming along well. | 不会 酒瓶制作得很顺利 |
[31:09] | We’ll have the first of 55 ready in an hour. | 第一个一小时内就能完成 |
[31:12] | Once we’ve perfected the mold — | 只要我们完善了模具… |
[31:13] | Uh, I actually don’t give a crap. | 我才不管那些 |
[31:15] | – How long will the rest take? – A day. Maybe two. | -剩下的多久能完成 -一天 或许两天 |
[31:18] | One day it is. | 一天搞定 |
[31:26] | Chop-chop. | 赶快干活 |
[31:28] | Thanks for the taste. | 多谢提供品尝 |
[31:32] | – You broke into his office. – The door was unlocked. | -你闯进他的办公室 -门没锁 |
[31:35] | Don’t play semantics. | 别玩文字游戏 |
[31:36] | James was telling the truth. | 詹姆斯说的是实话 |
[31:38] | What’d you find? | 你找到了什么 |
[31:39] | Flynn has a gun in his whiskey case. | 弗林的威士忌盒子里有一把枪 |
[31:40] | It’s a Browning P9R, | 勃朗宁P9R |
[31:42] | the same model used to kill Ellen. | 和杀死爱伦的型号一致 |
[31:43] | Flynn Sr. was arrogant enough to hold onto a murder weapon. | 老弗林这么自大的才敢留着凶器 |
[31:46] | You really think his son would do the same? | 你觉得他儿子也会这么做 |
[31:48] | He wants to be just like his father. | 他想变得像他父亲一样 |
[31:49] | He’s obsessed with the family’s history, | 他痴迷于家族历史 |
[31:51] | getting things back to how they were. | 想让一切回归以往 |
[31:54] | The same model doesn’t mean the same gun. | 同样的型号并不能说明是同一把枪 |
[31:56] | It means my father was telling the truth. | 但能说明我父亲说的是实话 |
[32:00] | Don’t go off book again. | 别再擅自行动了 |
[32:02] | If we stay the course and arrest him on distribution, | 如果我们坚持下去 在他卖假酒的时候逮捕他 |
[32:05] | our warrant will allow us to seize everything in the warehouse. | 我们会拿到搜查令彻查仓库里的一切 |
[32:09] | – Including the gun? – Yes. | -包括手枪 -是的 |
[32:10] | Okay, but how? Flynn’s playing it safe with me. | 好的 但是怎么做 弗林对我可是守口如瓶 |
[32:12] | But he’ll talk to the Conroys. | 但他会和康罗伊家族说 |
[32:14] | The family that used to run their whiskey distribution? | 曾负责过他们威士忌销售的家族 |
[32:17] | But according to the files, they haven’t spoken in years. | 但文件上说 他们已经断交多年了 |
[32:19] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[32:20] | Bringing the families back together again | 把家族再次集合起来 |
[32:22] | fits right into his sweet spot. | 正中他的心意 |
[32:24] | Does Organized Crime have someone undercover with the Conroys? | 组织犯罪科有人在康罗伊那里做卧底吗 |
[32:26] | They do. | 有 |
[32:27] | He agreed to contact Flynn, set up a meet, | 他同意联系弗林 安排会面 |
[32:29] | and vouch for one of our agents. | 并引荐我们的一名探员 |
[32:31] | Who are you sending? No. | 你准备派谁去 不 |
[32:34] | Peter, you can’t. It’s too dangerous. | 彼得 你不能去 太危险了 |
[32:36] | Says the man who broke into Flynn’s office and stole a drink. | 闯进弗林办公室还偷了一杯酒的人没资格说这话 |
[32:39] | This is our best shot at getting them on record. | 这是我们抓住他们的最好机会 |
[32:42] | And it allows you to be there to keep an eye on me. | 同时你也正好可以去盯着我 |
[32:44] | Hmm, guess you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[32:45] | Your cover better be airtight. | 你最好装得天衣无缝 |
[32:46] | Which means I need to talk to an expert | 所以我需要跟了解康罗伊家族和 |
[32:49] | on the Conroys and Flynns. | 弗林家族的专家谈谈 |
[32:57] | But they didn’t check his boot. | 但他们没有检查他的靴子 |
[32:58] | Conroy Sr. had a snubnose tucked in there. | 老康罗伊这里塞着一把左轮手枪 |
[33:00] | Problem was, when he went to grab it, | 问题是 当他想拔枪的时候 |
[33:02] | he couldn’t pull the damn thing out. | 他拉不出来这该死的玩意 |
[33:04] | That’s when the Flynns cut off ties with him. | 弗林家族就是那时候和他断绝关系的 |
[33:06] | Conroys were lucky that’s all they cut off. | 康罗伊家族该庆幸他们不再来往了 |
[33:09] | This is all very helpful. | 这很有帮助 |
[33:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:12] | All right, I’m gonna study up on this, | 好的 我会好好准备这个的 |
[33:14] | and, uh, I’ll see you later. | 回见了 |
[33:17] | I should get going, too. | 我也该走了 |
[33:18] | Uh, hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[33:21] | Can you stick around? | 你能再待会儿吗 |
[33:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[33:27] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[33:33] | I saw the whiskey container. | 我看见那个威士忌箱子了 |
[33:36] | There is a gun in there — | 里面有一把枪 |
[33:37] | the same kind used to kill Ellen. | 和谋杀爱伦的是同一型号 |
[33:38] | We get the gun, we get Flynn. | 拿到枪 就能扳倒弗林 |
[33:41] | I should have taken it. | 我该把它拿回来的 |
[33:42] | No, no, no. You did the right thing. | 不不不 你做得很对 |
[33:44] | Peter has a good plan. You should stick to it. | 彼得的计划很不错 你们应该坚持下去 |
[33:45] | Make sure they don’t get away with this. | 确保别让他们跑了 |
[33:49] | Do you believe me, Neal? | 你相信我吗 尼尔 |
[33:51] | I want to. | 我想相信 |
[33:53] | But there’s one thing I don’t understand. | 但是我还有一件事不明白 |
[33:54] | Ellen said you told her you were innocent, | 爱伦说你告诉她你是无辜的 |
[33:56] | and then you confessed. | 然后你又认罪了 |
[33:58] | Why would you confess to a murder you didn’t commit? | 你为什么要认下自己没犯过的谋杀罪 |
[34:02] | I’ve never told this to anyone, not even Ellen. | 我没跟任何人讲过这个 甚至是爱伦 |
[34:05] | A couple of days after I was arrested, she came to see me. | 我被逮捕的一两天后 她来看过我 |
[34:09] | She’d done some digging, | 她做了些调查 |
[34:09] | and she realized that I was framed. | 意识到我是被人陷害的 |
[34:12] | She also realized that the Flynns | 也意识到弗林家族 |
[34:14] | didn’t have the cops in their pocket. | 没有掌控警察 |
[34:16] | They were working for the cops, | 而是在为警察效力 |
[34:18] | some people very high up on the force. | 为警界的高层效力 |
[34:20] | And for the first time, I had hope. | 我第一次有了希望 |
[34:24] | But then I got a phone call, | 但是随后我接到了一通电话 |
[34:26] | and the man on the other end of the line | 电话线另一端的男人 |
[34:28] | wanted Ellen to stop investigating immediately. | 要求爱伦立刻停止调查 |
[34:32] | He threatened to kill everybody I cared about — | 他威胁要杀掉所有我关心的人 |
[34:34] | Ellen, your mother, you. | 爱伦 你母亲 你 |
[34:37] | The only way to protect everyone was to confess | 保护你们的唯一方法就是认罪 |
[34:39] | and turn state’s evidence against the Flynns. | 并且指控弗林家族 |
[34:42] | The marshals immediately pulled | 法警立刻就把 |
[34:43] | you and your mother into witness protection. | 你和你母亲列入了证人保护计划中 |
[34:45] | – What about Ellen? – The same. | -那爱伦呢 -她也是 |
[34:47] | They were worried the Flynns would try and get to her, too. | 他们担心弗林家族也会想抓她 |
[34:51] | I thought I’d join you and your mom in WITSEC, | 我认为我会和你们母子一起加入证人保护计划 |
[34:53] | but, uh, she filed for divorce. | 但是 她申请了离婚 |
[34:57] | She wanted separate locations. | 她想要分开 |
[34:59] | I don’t blame her. She thought I was cop killer. | 我不怪她 她认为我杀了警察 |
[35:04] | So you gave up everything to keep us safe. | 你为了我们的安全放弃了一切 |
[35:06] | I gave up everything the minute I took that cash. | 我早在拿起那摞钱的时候就放弃了一切 |
[35:11] | Do you know who was on the phone? | 你知道是谁打的电话吗 |
[35:12] | I don’t. | 不知道 |
[35:14] | But you don’t kill a cop and get a phone call | 但在杀了警察之后还能接到电话 |
[35:16] | unless it’s somebody very powerful. | 对方一定很有权力 |
[35:19] | Police chief maybe. | 也许是警察局长 |
[35:21] | Never could figure that part out. | 永远都搞不清了 |
[35:23] | But Flynn would know. | 但是弗林也许知道 |
[35:25] | Look, if we find out, you can stop running. | 如果我们弄清楚 你就可以不再逃亡了 |
[35:28] | I can’t even imagine what that would be like. | 我都想象不出那种生活了 |
[35:33] | I’ll be meeting with Flynn as Mark Conroy. | 我会扮成马克·康罗伊和弗林会面 |
[35:36] | He’s the most camera-shy of the family. | 整个家族就他没怎么上过镜头 |
[35:37] | Few know what he looks like, and he’s about my age. | 没几个人知道他的样子 我们年龄也差不多 |
[35:41] | Neal’s at the warehouse now, working on the bottles. | 尼尔现在在仓库 忙着做瓶子 |
[35:43] | I’m scheduled to arrive there in an hour. | 我计划一小时内赶到那里 |
[35:45] | Once Peter uses the trigger phrase, | 一旦彼得说出暗号 |
[35:46] | “We have a deal,” we move in. | “我们成交” 我们就行动 |
[35:48] | What’s your response time? | 你们的响应时间是多久 |
[35:49] | We’ll be two blocks down to avoid any chance of being seen, | 以防被发现 我们会埋伏在两条街以外 |
[35:52] | so I’m guessing a minute, 90 seconds tops. | 所以大概一分钟就够了 最多九十秒 |
[35:53] | Great. Let’s move out. | 很好 行动吧 |
[36:00] | There’s something about | 从内部制作 |
[36:01] | the art of crafting a piece from within | 手工艺品的技术 |
[36:04] | that’s exquisitely challenging. | 才是最具挑战的 |
[36:07] | Okay, Chihuly, good work. | 行了 奇休力 做得好 |
[36:14] | Flynn. | 弗林 |
[36:14] | Conroy. | 康罗伊 |
[36:17] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[36:19] | You know how it is. You can’t be too careful. | 你懂的 还是谨慎点好 |
[36:21] | You should tell them to go ahead and check my boot. | 你应该让他们再检查下我的靴子 |
[36:23] | That’s water under the bridge. | 那倒大可不必 |
[36:25] | Glad to hear it. | 不查也好 |
[36:27] | Check the boot. | 再查下靴子 |
[36:45] | Is this Macken or your forgery? | 这是麦肯齐的还是你伪造的 |
[36:47] | You can’t tell by my smile? | 你从我的微笑里看不出答案吗 |
[36:50] | And the glasswork? | 那这些玻璃酒瓶呢 |
[36:55] | We could make a lot of money on this. | 我们能靠这个赚上一大笔 |
[36:57] | Oh, I agree. They did great work. | 没错 他们做得很精致 |
[36:59] | And, luckily, we won’t be needing them for too much longer. | 幸运的是 我们很快就不需要他们了 |
[37:03] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[37:04] | Well, we’ve recorded their process. | 我们拍下了他们的制作过程 |
[37:06] | We can use the video to train our own guys. | 我们可以用视频来训练自己人 |
[37:07] | But why get rid of them? Are they becoming a problem? | 为什么要除掉他们 他们坏事了吗 |
[37:10] | Eh, well, they’ve seen too much, including you now. | 他们知道的太多了 还知道了你的存在 |
[37:12] | It’s just best to be safe. | 保险起见 |
[37:17] | How many bottles are they making for you? | 他们需要帮你做多少支酒瓶 |
[37:19] | 55. | 五十五支 |
[37:21] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[37:22] | They’re finishing up bottle number 55 right now. | 他们正在做第五十五支 |
[37:26] | Take care of them. | 解决掉他们 |
[37:30] | You know, I’d love to meet them before you do. | 我想在你解决他们之前先见见他们 |
[37:31] | This is great work. | 酒瓶的做工很不错 |
[37:33] | Nah, it’s best if you don’t get too familiar. | 你还是不要和他们太熟为好 |
[37:35] | Never good to name them if you’re not gonna keep them, you know? | 既然不能留他 何必要名字 |
[37:37] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[37:41] | Then it looks like we have a deal. | 这样的话 我们成交 |
[37:44] | That’s our signal. Everybody move. | 是暗号 各组行动 |
[37:47] | What? | 什么 |
[37:48] | We haven’t even talked numbers yet. | 我们还没谈到价钱呢 |
[37:50] | Oh, with this quality work, | 如此高品质的工艺 |
[37:51] | I know we’ll come to an understanding. | 我们绝对能达成共识 |
[37:55] | I’d like to try some of your other whiskeys. | 我想尝尝你其它的威士忌 |
[37:57] | – Do you mind? – Uh, help yourself. | -可以吗 -你自便 |
[37:59] | Oh, this is fantastic, yeah. | 这个真不错 |
[38:02] | FBI. Call your men off now. | 联调局 叫你的人住手 |
[38:04] | Call them off — right now. | 叫他们住手 马上 |
[38:05] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[38:10] | Neal! | 尼尔 |
[38:14] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[38:28] | – FBI! – On the ground! | -联调局 -趴在地上 |
[38:31] | FBI! Check it! | 联调局 进去搜 |
[38:38] | I’m gonna check on Peter. | 我去看看彼得 |
[38:41] | Dennis Flynn Jr., | 丹尼斯·弗林二世 |
[38:43] | you’re under arrest for intent to distribute counterfeit items | 我们以蓄意倒卖仿制品 |
[38:45] | and attempted murder. | 和蓄意谋杀罪逮捕你 |
[38:48] | And whatever crimes you may have committed with this weapon. | 以及你用这把枪犯下的其它罪行 |
[38:51] | You planted that gun. | 那枪是你嫁祸给我的 |
[38:52] | I’ve never seen it before in my life. | 我这辈子都没见过这把枪 |
[38:54] | Bet your dad said the same thing. | 你爸以前也是这么说的吧 |
[39:08] | Hey. Did forensics come back? | 证物报告出来了吗 |
[39:10] | Ballistics matched Flynn’s gun to Ellen’s murder weapon. | 弹道轨迹与爱伦被害使用的武器吻合 |
[39:13] | So we got him. | 我们抓住他了 |
[39:14] | We did. | 没错 |
[39:16] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你还有什么瞒着我的吗 |
[39:19] | Somebody else got him, too. | 别人也抓住他了 |
[39:24] | Flynn was being escorted to a transport car | 弗林在被押送去监狱的车上 |
[39:26] | when he was stabbed to death by a prisoner with a shiv. | 被同车的一个犯人用刀捅死了 |
[39:29] | Someone wanted him dead awfully fast. | 有人想要他马上送命 |
[39:31] | Very few people knew he was there. | 没几个人知道他在那里 |
[39:33] | We need to find out who had access to Flynn’s release documents. | 我们要找出谁能接触到弗林的押送文件 |
[39:36] | I’m on it. It’s not a long list. | 我就去查 名单不会很长 |
[39:40] | But the bad news is, we lost Flynn and whatever he knows. | 坏消息是 弗林和他知道的情报都没了 |
[39:43] | Well, he must have been working with someone, | 他肯定是跟人合作 |
[39:45] | looking for Ellen’s evidence box. | 搜寻爱伦的证物盒 |
[39:46] | Someone who knew that Flynn’s only angle in prison | 此人知道弗林一旦入狱 |
[39:49] | would be to turn on them, so Flynn had to die and fast. | 会揭发他们 所以要尽快解决他 |
[39:52] | Now, the good news is, | 现在 好消息是 |
[39:53] | we forced someone to play their hand. | 我们已经逼此人出手了 |
[39:55] | And like Diana said, it’s not a long list. | 正如戴安所说 名单不会很长 |
[39:57] | But whoever it is has an incredible reach. | 但不管那人是谁 绝对影响力惊人 |
[40:00] | Neal, if they can get to Flynn like this… | 尼尔 既然他们能这样解决弗林 |
[40:03] | James is right. | 詹姆斯说的没错 |
[40:05] | He isn’t safe here. | 他在这儿不安全 |
[40:06] | I can’t send him away. | 我不能把他送走 |
[40:07] | Only for a little while, until we know more. | 就一阵子 等我们查清楚就好 |
[40:10] | He’ll be back. | 他会回来的 |
[40:11] | You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[40:13] | Talk to him. | 和他谈谈 |
[40:18] | Goodbye, Neal. | 再见 尼尔 |
[40:21] | Until we meet again. | 下次见 |
[40:28] | Seeing her again. | 又见到她了 |
[40:31] | Thank you for sharing this with me. | 谢谢你让我看这段视频 |
[40:34] | Ellen said that whatever’s in that pendant | 爱伦说那个吊坠里的东西 |
[40:35] | is the key to finding the evidence box. | 就是找到证物盒的钥匙 |
[40:37] | And hopefully to clearing my name. | 有希望帮我正名 |
[40:40] | So, how do we do it? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[40:43] | Well, I’m listed as her next of kin, | 我被列为她的近亲 |
[40:45] | so now that the Flynn case is wrapped up, | 所以现在弗林的案子结了 |
[40:46] | it’ll be sent to me. | 东西会给我 |
[40:48] | Great. Once we have the key — | 很好 一旦我们拿到了钥匙 |
[40:49] | Once I have the key. | 一旦我拿到了钥匙 |
[40:51] | I don’t understand. I-I thought you believed me. | 我不懂 我以为你相信我了 |
[40:54] | I do. It’s not about that. | 我相信你 但这与相信无关 |
[40:58] | – You need to leave New York. – No. | -你得离开纽约 -不 |
[41:00] | It’s not safe for you here. | 你在这儿不安全 |
[41:01] | No, I’ve left you too many times. | 不 我离开过你太多次了 |
[41:02] | They got to Ellen. They got to Flynn. | 他们害死了爱伦 还干掉了弗林 |
[41:05] | They almost got to you. | 他们也差点害死你 |
[41:08] | Mozzie has a safe house outside the city. | 蚊子的安全屋就在市外 |
[41:10] | It’s completely off the radar. | 没人能找到 |
[41:12] | You can stay there. | 你在那里很安全 |
[41:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:20] | I want you to be a part of my life. | 我希望你参与我的生活 |
[41:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:33] | All right, uh… | 好吧 |
[41:37] | Look, once Peter and I figure this out, | 一旦我和彼得查清楚 |
[41:39] | we can take them down together. | 我们可以一起拿下他们 |
[41:41] | He’s waiting outside to give you a ride, so… | 他在外面等着送你去安全屋 |
[41:52] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我曾以为再也见不到你了 |
[42:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:19] | Bye, dad. | 再见 爸 |
[42:20] | – See you soon, buddy. – Okay. | -待会儿见 小伙子 -好的 |