| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | I don’t even know who attacked me. | 我甚至不知道袭击我的是谁 | 
| [00:05] | Dennis Flynn. We think he killed Ellen. | 是丹尼斯·弗林 我们认为他杀了爱伦 | 
| [00:07] | I was undercover with the Flynn organization. | 我当时在弗林组织当卧底 | 
| [00:09] | They were a local crime family | 那是当地的一个犯罪家族 | 
| [00:10] | with some P.D. on the payroll. | 他们贿赂一些警察 | 
| [00:12] | Ballistics matched Flynn’s gun to Ellen’s murder weapon. | 弹道轨迹与杀害爱伦的武器吻合 | 
| [00:15] | So we got him. | 我们抓住他了 | 
| [00:16] | Somebody else got him, too. | 别人也抓住他了 | 
| [00:17] | Flynn was being escorted to a transport car | 弗林在被押送去监狱的车上时 | 
| [00:19] | when he was stabbed to death by a prisoner with a shiv. | 被同车的一个犯人用刀捅死了 | 
| [00:21] | Neal, if they can get to Flynn like this… | 尼尔 既然他们能这样解决弗林 | 
| [00:23] | Ellen said that whatever’s in that pendant | 爱伦说那个吊坠里的东西 | 
| [00:25] | is the key to finding the evidence box. | 就是找到证物盒的钥匙 | 
| [00:26] | How do we do it? | 那我们该怎么做 | 
| [00:28] | Well, I’m listed as her next of kin, | 我被列为她的近亲 | 
| [00:29] | so it’ll be sent to me. | 东西会给我 | 
| [00:30] | Great. Once we have the key — | 很好 一旦我们拿到了钥匙 | 
| [00:31] | Once I have the key. | 一旦我拿到了钥匙 | 
| [00:36] | Neal, we need to talk. | 尼尔 我们得谈谈 | 
| [00:37] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [00:38] | As you know, | 你也知道 | 
| [00:39] | a few hours after we arrested Dennis Flynn, Jr., | 丹尼斯·弗林二世被捕几小时后 | 
| [00:42] | he was shivved on the way to the bus. | 他在被押送到车上的途中遭人捅死 | 
| [00:44] | No suspects. | 没有嫌疑人 | 
| [00:45] | Do we know why he was transferred? | 知道他为何被转移吗 | 
| [00:48] | Senator Terrence Pratt ordered the transfer. | 是特伦斯·普拉特参议员下令转移的 | 
| [00:51] | Wanted him in D.C. | 要把他送去华盛顿 | 
| [00:52] | Why would a senator from Maryland | 为什么马里兰的参议员 | 
| [00:54] | care where Flynn served time? | 关心弗林在哪服刑 | 
| [01:02] | 特伦斯·普拉特 警察局长 华盛顿特区 | |
| [01:05] | Because before he ran for public office, | 因为他竞选公职之前 | 
| [01:07] | he was a police captain in D.C. | 曾是华盛顿特区的警长 | 
| [01:09] | The same time my dad and Ellen were on the force. | 正是我爸和爱伦在局里的时期 | 
| [01:13] | He’s got to be one of the dirty cops Ellen was investigating. | 他一定是爱伦调查的腐败警察之一 | 
| [01:15] | That’s what I’m thinking. He’s the one. | 我也这么想 他是幕后黑手 | 
| [01:18] | He had access to notice | 他有权查看 | 
| [01:20] | when Sam or Ellen’s names popped up on the databases. | 数据库中是否出现山姆或者爱伦的名字 | 
| [01:23] | If he was on the Flynns’ payroll when he was a cop, | 如果他当警察时收了弗林家族的贿赂 | 
| [01:25] | they have a common enemy. | 那他们就有共同的敌人 | 
| [01:26] | Pratt reaches out to Flynn, | 普拉特去找弗林 | 
| [01:27] | tells him he knows where he can find | 告诉弗林 他知道去哪找到 | 
| [01:29] | the people who took down his family. | 扳倒弗林家族的人 | 
| [01:31] | Flynn kills Ellen and goes after my dad, | 弗林杀了爱伦 还追杀我爸爸 | 
| [01:33] | but we grab Flynn. | 但我们抓到了弗林 | 
| [01:35] | Pratt’s worried that he’s gonna talk, | 普拉特担心他会告密 | 
| [01:36] | so he orders the transfer and has him murdered. | 所以他下令转移他 然后派人杀了他 | 
| [01:39] | It’s a good theory. | 很有道理 | 
| [01:41] | Pratt’s gonna be in Manhattan this week. | 普拉特这周会来曼哈顿 | 
| [01:43] | I’m gonna invite him into the offices | 我要邀请他来局里 | 
| [01:45] | so he can tell me what he knows about the Flynns. | 问问他对弗林家族了解多少 | 
| [01:48] | I like it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [01:49] | Think he’ll come? | 觉得他会来吗 | 
| [01:50] | I would, just to see what you know. | 我要是他 就会来探探你的底 | 
| [01:58] | The marshals finally came through. | 执法官终于审查完了 | 
| [02:02] | A life packed up and inventoried. | 一个人的一生就装在一个箱子里了 | 
| [02:07] | Ellen certainly didn’t leave much behind. | 显然 爱伦没留下太多东西 | 
| [02:10] | Well, she knew she was being uprooted. | 她清楚自己无法安定下来 | 
| [02:15] | She only held onto things with sentimental value. | 她只留下了有纪念意义的物品 | 
| [02:24] | Or something that could tear the lid off a dirty police division. | 或者是能揭发腐败警察组织的物证 | 
| [02:30] | That’s the key. | 这就是钥匙 | 
| [02:31] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这样的东西 | 
| [02:32] | It’s in two pieces. | 分成了两半 | 
| [02:34] | How do we find the evidence box it opens? | 我们要怎么找到相对应的证物盒 | 
| [02:37] | If I use bureau resources, Pratt will know. | 如果我动用局里的资源 普拉特就会知道 | 
| [02:39] | So we let Mozzie run with the key. | 所以我们让蚊子去查钥匙 | 
| [02:42] | Want to rephrase? | 再考虑一下吧 | 
| [02:43] | If anyone can find what this unlocks, it’s him. | 如果有谁能查明这能打开什么 就是他了 | 
| [02:49] | All right, but I don’t want Mozzie alone on this. | 好吧 但是蚊子不能独自调查 | 
| [02:53] | He doesn’t play well with others. | 他和别人不大合得来 | 
| [03:02] | Which hand? | 哪只手 | 
| [03:03] | It doesn’t matter. I know I’m gonna be wrong. | 无所谓 我知道自己肯定会猜错 | 
| [03:05] | I only have two. | 我只有两只手 | 
| [03:06] | Where’s the key, Quantico? | 钥匙在哪 联邦探员先生 | 
| [03:16] | The left. | 在左手 | 
| [03:17] | I use my trigger thumbs to switch the key between hands. | 我可是用扳机指在调换钥匙 | 
| [03:19] | – Yeah, you got me. – I can’t work with this. | -被你骗到了 -我不能跟他合作 | 
| [03:21] | He has no visual acuity. | 他一点视觉灵敏度都没有 | 
| [03:23] | Mozzie, tell us about the key. | 蚊子 说说钥匙的情况 | 
| [03:29] | Well, the two-part design makes it unique. | 分成两半的设计使其独一无二 | 
| [03:32] | The heavy corrosion masks its true identity. | 表面的严重腐蚀掩饰了它的真正身份 | 
| [03:35] | This, uh, muscled excess baggage here | 这个累赘的肌肉男 | 
| [03:37] | will only hinder my path of discovery. | 只会阻碍我的发现之路 | 
| [03:41] | Come on. | 别这样 | 
| [03:44] | Okay. Suit Jones can ride along — | 好吧 琼斯探员可以跟我来 | 
| [03:46] | provided he can keep up. | 前提是他跟得上 | 
| [03:48] | Not gonna be a problem. | 这没问题 | 
| [03:49] | The key stays with Jones at all time. | 钥匙全程由琼斯保管 | 
| [03:52] | – Neal. – Peter. | -尼尔 -彼得 | 
| [03:53] | – Moz. – Jones. | -蚊子 -琼斯 | 
| [03:56] | Good. We have a meeting with a senator. | 很好 我们去见参议员吧 | 
| [03:59] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 | 
| [04:02] | OK. Give me the key. | 好了 钥匙给我 | 
| [04:03] | Not a chance, tiny. | 门都没有 小矮人 | 
| [04:06] | Senator, this is Special Agent Peter Burke | 参议员先生 这是特别探员彼得·博尔克 | 
| [04:08] | and his consultant, Neal Caffrey. | 和他的顾问尼尔·卡夫瑞 | 
| [04:11] | I appreciate your coming, senator. | 感谢你抽空前来 参议员先生 | 
| [04:12] | How could I say no to law enforcement? | 我怎么能拒绝执法部门呢 | 
| [04:13] | Senator, the ozone meeting confirmed, | 参议员 臭氧会议已确认 | 
| [04:15] | and there will be national press at the penner lunch. | 与作家共进午餐时会有国内媒体 | 
| [04:18] | Kyle runs my calendar like an airstrip at Andrews, | 凯尔把我的日程安排得跟机场临时跑道一样紧 | 
| [04:21] | so we’ll need to keep this brief. | 我们就简短谈一下吧 | 
| [04:22] | – It was an honor to meet you, senator. – Thank you. | -见到你很荣幸 参议员先生 -谢谢 | 
| [04:28] | I’ll get right to it. | 我就直入主题吧 | 
| [04:30] | Dennis Flynn, you know the family. | 丹尼斯·弗林 你知道他们家族 | 
| [04:32] | Of course, from my days on metro P.D. | 当然 我在警局那会儿就知道了 | 
| [04:34] | We were hoping for some insight. | 我们希望听听你的见解 | 
| [04:35] | Well, when I was a cop in D.C., my department cracked down | 我还在华盛顿当警察时 我的部门捣毁了 | 
| [04:38] | on an earlier generation of the Flynn family. | 上一代的弗林家族 | 
| [04:41] | Is that why you requested Dennis Flynn’s transfer? | 所以你下令转移丹尼斯·弗林吗 | 
| [04:43] | Well, that family did a lot of damage to my state. | 弗林家族对我们州造成了极大破坏 | 
| [04:45] | I wanted to send a clear message to my voters | 我想向我的投票者明确表明 | 
| [04:47] | that I’d tie up loose ends. | 我会让此事善终 | 
| [04:49] | Well, it’s unfortunate Flynn died before we could question — | 真不幸 弗林死了 我们还没来得及… | 
| [04:51] | Any idea who wanted him killed? | 知道有谁想干掉他吗 | 
| [04:55] | Well, clearly, he had enemies. | 显然 他树敌众多 | 
| [04:56] | I’m not surprised it ended that way. | 结果如此 我并不感到奇怪 | 
| [04:58] | But with a father like his… kid never stood a chance. | 有个那样的父亲 孩子也没什么希望 | 
| [05:05] | Neal, would you help Diana with the Ramirez file? | 尼尔 你去帮戴安整理拉米雷斯的文件吧 | 
| [05:08] | It’s due today. | 今天要交了 | 
| [05:10] | Of course. | 没问题 | 
| [05:11] | Mr. Caffrey, is it? | 卡夫瑞先生 对吧 | 
| [05:13] | You and agent Burke have done a great service | 你和博尔克探员捉拿了一名残忍罪犯 | 
| [05:14] | taking a ruthless criminal off the street, | 这真是为民除害 | 
| [05:16] | and I want to thank you for that. | 我想谢谢两位 | 
| [05:18] | That’s what we do, sir. | 这就是我们的职责 先生 | 
| [05:53] | Senator Pratt’s office. | 普拉特参议员办公室 | 
| [05:55] | Hey, it’s George from Bloomberg’s. | 我是彭博通讯社的乔治 | 
| [05:56] | The mayor heard Pratt’s in town. | 市长听说普拉特来市里了 | 
| [05:57] | Why aren’t we on the books? | 我们怎么没有被邀请 | 
| [06:00] | Let me see what we can do. | 让我看看能做何安排 | 
| [06:01] | Listen, I got another call. Can you hold? | 我有通电话打进来 你能等等吗 | 
| [06:18] | Hey. Want some more? | 还要咖啡吗 | 
| [06:20] | Yeah. All right. | 好的 | 
| [06:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [06:32] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 | 
| [06:43] | Give me the good news, Kyle. | 给我好消息 凯尔 | 
| [06:44] | We can do 4:30. | 四点半可以 | 
| [06:45] | Yeah, that’s not gonna work. | 不行 | 
| [06:47] | That’s all we’ve got. | 只有这时候有空 | 
| [06:48] | Well, give us a heads up next time. | 下次早点告诉我们 | 
| [06:54] | I read up on the D.C. Flynns. | 我仔细研究过华盛顿弗林组织的案子 | 
| [06:57] | Seems their downfall hinged on the word of a dirty cop– | 看来他们的垮台取决于一个腐败警察的证供 | 
| [07:00] | James Bennett. | 詹姆斯·贝内特 | 
| [07:02] | Detective Bennett was tragic. | 贝内特警探的事就是个悲剧 | 
| [07:05] | He turned state evidence on the Flynns. | 他做污点证人指证了弗林 | 
| [07:07] | He did. | 没错 | 
| [07:08] | – You knew him well? – Yes, I was his captain. | -你跟他很熟吗 -是的 我曾是他的队长 | 
| [07:11] | Did everything I could for Jimmy Bennett. | 我为吉米·贝内特尽我所能 | 
| [07:14] | Ultimately, he was a lost cause. | 最后却还是失败了 | 
| [07:28] | Well, he came prepared. | 他早有准备 | 
| [07:30] | Yeah, he knows we’re onto him. | 没错 他知道我们在查他 | 
| [07:33] | We woke a giant, Neal. | 我们惊动了大人物 尼尔 | 
| [07:34] | Good news is I got a look at his itinerary. | 好消息是 我看到了他的行程表 | 
| [07:37] | We’ll know where he’s gonna be when he’s in New York. | 我们知道他在纽约的行程了 | 
| [07:39] | Excellent. Pratt wants us to back down. | 很好 普拉特想要我们别管这事 | 
| [07:42] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 | 
| [07:43] | Justice. | 公正 | 
| [07:45] | You ready to take down a giant? | 准备好击垮一个大人物了吗 | 
| [07:47] | Grab your slingshot. | 随时准备着 | 
| [08:07] | Hey, honey. How’s the planning going? | 亲爱的 你的策划怎么样了 | 
| [08:09] | This party will be the first time | 这个派对是这位作者首次 | 
| [08:11] | the author appears without a burka, | 不穿长袍亮相 | 
| [08:13] | and what does the publisher want? Belly dancing. | 出版商居然要肚皮舞 | 
| [08:16] | That seems sort of contrary. | 好像是挺矛盾的 | 
| [08:18] | Yeah, it undermines the whole important message of the book, | 就是 破坏了整本书的主旨 | 
| [08:20] | and he wants me to compromise? | 他还要我让步 | 
| [08:23] | Don’t. | 别 | 
| [08:24] | You dig in your heels. | 你要坚定信念 | 
| [08:26] | You look him straight in the eye | 直视他的双眼 | 
| [08:27] | and tell him you’re gonna do it your way. | 告诉他不会按照他的想法来 | 
| [08:31] | You know, you’re like a hot Deepak Chopra. | 你就像是性感版的狄巴克·乔布拉 | 
| [08:33] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [08:34] | I’ll take that. Hot Deepak. | 谢谢夸奖 我就是性感版的狄巴克 | 
| [08:37] | It’s late. Expecting someone? | 很晚了 你在等人来吗 | 
| [08:39] | Yeah, Hughes. Work-related. | 是的 休斯 有公务要谈 | 
| [08:41] | What kind of work stuff means a house call from your boss? | 什么公务还要上司亲自登门拜访 | 
| [08:44] | Decades of cover-ups, organized crime, two murders? | 数十年的卧底警察 有组织犯罪 两起凶杀案 | 
| [08:48] | Now, this is much bigger than Caffrey and his father. | 牵涉到的人远不止卡夫瑞和他父亲 | 
| [08:51] | It’s public corruption, Reese. | 是公共腐败 里斯 | 
| [08:53] | We need to take out Pratt. | 我们得逮捕普拉特 | 
| [08:55] | – He’s got juice. – I know. | -他很有权势 -我知道 | 
| [08:57] | You got a plan? | 你有计划吗 | 
| [08:58] | I want to start by putting taps on him while he’s in New York. | 我想趁他在纽约 先监视他 | 
| [09:02] | This stays small. | 这事不能声张 | 
| [09:04] | You, me, and my team. | 你知我知 还有我的队伍 | 
| [09:06] | You have a judge you can trust? | 你认识可信任的法官吗 | 
| [09:07] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理的 | 
| [09:09] | You know, but Pratt’s on the crime and terrorism subcommittee. | 但普拉特是犯罪和恐怖主义委员会的 | 
| [09:12] | He’ll figure it out. You won’t have much time. | 他很快就会收到风声 你们的时间不多 | 
| [09:14] | Be careful, Peter. He can hurt you. | 小心点 彼得 他不会手下留情的 | 
| [09:17] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [09:25] | Reese went out the back. | 里斯从后门走了 | 
| [09:27] | He said to tell you good night. | 他让我跟你说晚安 | 
| [09:30] | “Dig your heels in. You know what’s right”? | “坚定信念 你知道什么才是对的” | 
| [09:33] | Is that advice for me or for you? | 这建议是给我还是给你自己的 | 
| [09:37] | You heard us out there? | 你听到我们的谈话了 | 
| [09:38] | Didn’t even need a warrant. | 都不需要授权令 | 
| [09:43] | You said Pratt could hurt you. | 你说普拉特不会手下留情 | 
| [09:46] | I have to go after him, El. It’s my job. | 我必须要调查他 小伊 这是我的工作 | 
| [09:52] | Is this about you helping Neal and his father | 到底是为了帮尼尔和他爸爸 | 
| [09:54] | or arresting the bad guy? | 还是逮捕坏人 | 
| [09:56] | It’s about both. | 两者都有 | 
| [09:58] | Just don’t get in so deep that you can’t get out. | 不要泥足深陷 | 
| [10:03] | I won’t. I promise. | 不会的 我保证 | 
| [10:06] | Now… | 现在 | 
| [10:10] | You come to bed with this hot Deepak Chopra. | 你要跟这位性感版的狄巴克·乔布拉上床去了 | 
| [10:21] | Our warrant came through. | 授权令批下来了 | 
| [10:24] | Pratt’s in Manhattan for just 48 hours. | 普拉特只在曼哈顿待48小时 | 
| [10:26] | Now’s our shot to go all “big brother” on him. | 终于轮到我们来监视他了 | 
| [10:28] | Well, thanks to Caffrey’s snooping, | 多亏卡夫瑞偷看 | 
| [10:29] | we know what Pratt’s day looks like. | 我们知道了普拉特的日程计划 | 
| [10:31] | He starts here. | 他从这里开始 | 
| [10:32] | Kensington Barbershop? | 肯辛顿理发店 | 
| [10:33] | Known for their luxury shaves. | 以其奢华的修面而闻名 | 
| [10:35] | How much does that run him? | 要多少钱 | 
| [10:36] | Probably $200, plus tip. | 加小费大概两百块吧 | 
| [10:38] | $200?! That covers my grooming for the year. | 两百块 那是我一整年的剃须费 | 
| [10:41] | You’ve never had a traditional shave? | 你从没做过传统修面吗 | 
| [10:44] | – No. – Oh, warm towel, hot lather, | -没有 -温毛巾 热肥皂泡 | 
| [10:46] | single-edged blade stropped to surgical perfection. | 单刃刀锋磨到手术刀的水准 | 
| [10:49] | I’ll stick to my disposable blades and a can of Barbasol. | 我还是用我的一次性刀片和剃须膏吧 | 
| [10:52] | Anyway, while the senator’s wrapped in hot towels, | 总之 参议员被包在热毛巾里时 | 
| [10:54] | we can plant a bug on him. | 我们就能装窃听器了 | 
| [10:56] | Well, I talked to the owner. | 我跟店主谈过了 | 
| [10:57] | He was not happy, but he agreed to let us take over the shop. | 他不太高兴 不过还是答应让我们接管他的店 | 
| [11:01] | Good. Pratt knows what Neal and I look like. | 很好 普拉特知道我和尼尔长什么样 | 
| [11:04] | Diana, how are you with a straight razor? | 戴安 你用剃须刀的技术如何 | 
| [11:07] | Better than Sweeney Todd. | 比理发师陶德还好 | 
| [11:14] | Just to your left a little bit. | 往左一点 | 
| [11:18] | Senator Pratt, welcome. I’m Dierdre. | 普拉特参议员 欢迎光临 我是迪亚德里 | 
| [11:20] | Hello, Dierdre. | 你好 迪亚德里 | 
| [11:21] | May I take your briefcase and jacket, sir? | 把您的公文包和外套给我吧 先生 | 
| [11:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:25] | It is such an honor to have you. | 您能来真是让小店蓬荜生辉 | 
| [11:27] | Oh, thank you very much. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:28] | Nigel here will get you comfortable | 我去放东西的时候 | 
| [11:29] | while I put these away. | 奈杰尔会为您服务 | 
| [11:30] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [11:42] | All right, Pratt’s phone isn’t in his pocket. | 普拉特的手机不在口袋里 | 
| [11:44] | And it’s not in here. | 这里也没有 | 
| [11:45] | Damn it. It’s on him. What do we do? | 可恶 在他身上 怎么办 | 
| [11:47] | We could try giving him a manicure. | 可以给他修指甲 | 
| [11:49] | I’ll put a compress on his eyes so he can’t see. | 我会给他戴个眼罩 让他看不到东西 | 
| [11:51] | And I’ll switch out the SIM card. | 我就把准备好的手机卡放进去 | 
| [11:53] | How much is a manicure? | 修个指甲多少钱 | 
| [11:56] | You don’t want to know. | 你还是不知道的好 | 
| [12:03] | – Feeling comfy? – Very. | -舒服吗 -非常 | 
| [12:05] | Look at your hands! You, sir, need a manicure. | 看看您的手 最好修一下指甲 | 
| [12:09] | Manicure, huh? | 修指甲 | 
| [12:09] | – You bite you nails. – You got me. | -您平时咬指甲吧 -真被你说中了 | 
| [12:11] | – Shall I? – Let’s do it. | -可以吗 -好的 | 
| [12:13] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [12:14] | Close your eyes. | 请闭上眼睛 | 
| [12:20] | There you go. | 好了 | 
| [12:23] | I’ll hang onto that. | 这个我拿着就行 | 
| [12:24] | Oh, it’s, uh — it’s kind of tough to work around. | 这样…我工作起来不方便 | 
| [12:27] | Come on, you’re the pro. You’ll figure it out. | 你是专业人士 肯定有办法解决的 | 
| [12:33] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [12:35] | I’m just gonna soak your hand. | 现在我要把您的手浸入水中 | 
| [12:38] | There you go. | 就这样 | 
| [12:40] | And the other one. | 再换另一只手 | 
| [12:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [12:48] | I got it. There you go. | 找到了 还给您 | 
| [12:49] | Sorry about that. | 真是不好意思 | 
| [12:51] | Okay. Soak the other one. | 好了 把这只手也浸到水里去 | 
| [12:57] | There you go. | 就这样 | 
| [13:08] | This is Pratt. | 我是普拉特 | 
| [13:10] | Senator Terrence Pratt? | 特伦斯·普拉特参议员 | 
| [13:12] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [13:15] | Oh, uh, I represent P.A.N.E.O. — | 我是PANEO | 
| [13:18] | People for the Awareness of Near-Earth Objects. | 就是人类对近地物体认知组织的代表 | 
| [13:22] | Are we talking asteroids? | 你是在说小行星吗 | 
| [13:23] | Among other things. | 还有其他的东西 | 
| [13:25] | What’s your stance on impact monitoring. | 请问您对影响监测持什么态度 | 
| [13:27] | My voters prefer if I focus on issues | 我的支持者更希望我关注 | 
| [13:30] | that impact their daily lives. | 那些会影响他们日常生活的问题 | 
| [13:32] | Your voters will know impact | 等到2014年AZ5毁了他们的房子 | 
| [13:35] | once 2014 AZ5 annihilates their condos. | 他们就会知道这其中的利害了 | 
| [13:39] | Think about that while you’re sipping your cocoa tonight. | 晚上喝可可的时候好好想想吧 | 
| [13:42] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [13:44] | How do these nutjobs get my number? | 这些疯子是怎么拿到我的号码的 | 
| [13:46] | I’ll just dry that off for you. | 我帮您把手机烘干 | 
| [13:50] | There you go. | 给您 | 
| [13:51] | Thank you, Dierdre. | 谢谢你 迪亚德里 | 
| [13:53] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [13:56] | Tracking chip’s in place. | 跟踪芯片已经就位 | 
| [13:57] | – Camera and audio are in the briefcase. – Okay. | -相机和录音器也在公文包里了 -好的 | 
| [14:01] | Say cheese. | 说茄子 | 
| [14:01] | Camembert. | 田七 | 
| [14:04] | I hope Pratt’s ready for his close-up. | 希望普拉特能应付得来特写镜头 | 
| [14:05] | Yep. | 没错 | 
| [14:07] | How’s Pratt’s day going? | 普拉特今天怎么过的 | 
| [14:09] | He’s sticking close to his itinerary. | 基本按着预定路线来 | 
| [14:11] | He made one unscheduled stop at a construction site in midtown. | 不过市中心的建筑工地是计划外的行程 | 
| [14:15] | Oh, briefcase cam. Nice. | 公文包摄像头 真不赖 | 
| [14:17] | That’s Cole Edwards, | 这是科尔·爱德华 | 
| [14:19] | one of the city’s biggest real-estate developers. | 本市最大的房地产开发商之一 | 
| [14:21] | He’s responsible for some of the ugliest skyscrapers | 我印象中几个鬼见愁的摩天大楼 | 
| [14:23] | I’ve ever seen. | 都是他开发的 | 
| [14:24] | Edwards is also one of Pratt’s major campaign donors. | 爱德华也是普拉特竞选的主要赞助者之一 | 
| [14:29] | – I’m pulling Old Line off this project. – You sure? | -我准备把欧德莱从这个项目中撤资 -你确定 | 
| [14:33] | ‘Cause once I get things lined up, | 因为一旦准备工作就绪了 | 
| [14:34] | it’s gonna be a real moneymaker. | 可是会赚得盆满钵盈 | 
| [14:35] | Yeah, well, there’ll be other things. | 但情况有变 | 
| [14:37] | Have we got a problem, Terry? | 有什么问题 特里 | 
| [14:39] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 | 
| [14:41] | What would be the reason | 为什么普拉特 | 
| [14:42] | Pratt would keep a meeting with his biggest donor a secret? | 要秘密地和他最大的赞助者会面呢 | 
| [14:44] | Construction’s rife with corruption. | 因为建筑这行充斥着贪污腐败 | 
| [14:46] | We need to look into Old Line. | 有必要查一下欧德莱 | 
| [14:47] | Get started. I’ll hit city planning. | 开始行动吧 我去查一下城市规划 | 
| [14:50] | If the project they’re discussing isn’t above-board, | 如果他们讨论的项目不是光明磊落的 | 
| [14:53] | it could be our way into Pratt. | 就可能成为我们调查普拉特的突破点 | 
| [14:55] | You know, I’d go with you, | 我很想和你们一起去 | 
| [14:57] | but Mozzie and I have an appointment with, uh… | 不过我和蚊子跟那个”钥匙大师” | 
| [15:00] | …”the keymaster.” | 约好了 | 
| [15:01] | You ever think you’d say that out loud? | 说出这话你自己都觉得不可思议吧 | 
| [15:04] | I’ll let you know how deep the rabbit hole goes. | 事情的进展我会通知你们 | 
| [15:13] | Keymaster? Your guy’s a hoarder. | 钥匙大师 那家伙就是废物回收站吧 | 
| [15:15] | Oh, Zimmer chaos. | 齐默喜欢混乱 | 
| [15:17] | I use him on the rare occasion I hit a wall | 我是有一次碰到了一堵锁钥墙 | 
| [15:20] | of the lock-and-key variety. | 才找到他的 | 
| [15:21] | Be forewarned, though. | 别说我没警告你 | 
| [15:23] | Every transaction with him involves a riddle. | 每次跟他交易前都要猜字谜 | 
| [15:25] | – A riddle? – Imminently solvable. | -字谜 -在极短时间内解开 | 
| [15:28] | So your guy’s weird and annoying. | 所以你这朋友又怪又讨人厌 | 
| [15:29] | Perhaps, but the answer to his riddle | 或许吧 不过猜出来的谜底 | 
| [15:32] | is his fee for his expertise about the key. | 就是利用他专业知识所需要的费用 | 
| [15:35] | So you guys work a barter system. | 这么说来你们是以物换物 | 
| [15:37] | Well, the last time I had an exchange with Zimmer, | 我跟齐默最后一次交换 | 
| [15:39] | he paid me with a pair of Houdini’s handcuffs. | 他给我的是一副霍迪尼手铐 | 
| [15:42] | Yeah, he should have paid you with his straightjacket. | 他应该把自己的紧身衣给你 | 
| [15:44] | Oh, already have one, wing tips. | 已经有了 小样儿 | 
| [15:46] | Of course you do. | 意料之中 | 
| [15:50] | Ah, Mozzie, last time I saw you, you left in cuffs. | 蚊子 上一次见面你可是戴着手铐走的 | 
| [15:54] | On my own terms, of course. | 当然那是我自愿的 | 
| [15:57] | Who’s this? | 这是哪位 | 
| [15:58] | My intern. | 我的实习生 | 
| [16:00] | Let’s talk about this key. | 说说这把钥匙 | 
| [16:05] | What’s this unlock? | 这是解什么锁的 | 
| [16:06] | Patience, intern. | 耐心点 实习生 | 
| [16:08] | You need something from me… | 你有求于我 | 
| [16:12] | I must have something from you. | 那我也要问你要点东西 | 
| [16:14] | Okay, drop your riddle, Zimmer. | 好吧 说说你的字谜 齐默 | 
| [16:16] | You guys are serious? | 你们这是认真的 | 
| [16:23] | Rome, roam, a basket takes him far from home. | 罗马 流浪 篮子将他带离家乡 | 
| [16:30] | In the desert, he… is the son. | 沙漠中 他就是那个孩子 | 
| [16:37] | The fee for my services is the answer. | 解出来的答案就是我收的费用 | 
| [16:47] | Okay, uh, basket, Rome, desert, scary baby. | 篮子 罗马 沙漠 吓人的小孩 | 
| [16:53] | Ah, it’s s-o-n, not s-u-n. Thank you, Sunday school. | 是son 不是sun 真得谢谢主日学校 | 
| [16:56] | Obviously — | 这显然… | 
| [16:57] | 9:00 a.m. tomorrow. | 明早九点 | 
| [16:59] | If you want my help… bring the answer. | 如果要我帮忙 就告诉我答案 | 
| [17:03] | Tomorrow? What do — what? It’s — it’s easy. | 明天 什么…题目这么简单 | 
| [17:06] | It’s Moses, right? | 是摩西 对不对 | 
| [17:08] | Seriously? It’s never that simple. | 是吗 哪有这么容易 | 
| [17:10] | What, so we’re leaving already? | 什么 所以这就走了 | 
| [17:12] | We just got here! | 我们才刚到 | 
| [17:13] | Jones, keep up. | 琼斯 跟上 | 
| [17:16] | Come, intern. | 快点 实习生 | 
| [17:17] | All right, so Old Line is Pratt’s corporation. | 好了 欧德莱是普拉特的公司 | 
| [17:19] | He uses it to invest in private ventures | 他用它来投资私人企业 | 
| [17:21] | when he wants his name kept out of it. | 又不想暴露自己 | 
| [17:23] | A lot of these investments | 很多笔投资 | 
| [17:24] | fall under Edwards’ commercial real-estate empire. | 都是对爱德华的商业地产的投资 | 
| [17:27] | Yeah, Pratt sends a lot of money Edwards’ way. | 是的 普拉特给爱德华送了很多钱 | 
| [17:29] | Yeah, and it’s not all his own. | 没错 但这些钱不全是他一个人的 | 
| [17:30] | Pratt’s voting record shows he supported federal funds | 普拉特的投票记录显示他支持联邦基金 | 
| [17:33] | for Edwards’ building sites, corporate tax breaks. | 对于爱德华建筑工地的支持以及减免企业税收 | 
| [17:35] | Oh, all the good stuff. | 全是正面消息 | 
| [17:36] | So, Pratt helps Edwards’ business. | 普拉特帮助了爱德华的公司 | 
| [17:39] | Edwards donates money back to Pratt. | 爱德华再把钱回捐给普拉特 | 
| [17:41] | Yeah, politics since the beginning of time. | 政治圈一直都是这样 | 
| [17:44] | Nothing illegal about it. | 但这并不违法 | 
| [17:45] | Yeah, and they know it’s not, so why are they meeting in secret. | 既然没有违法 他们为什么要秘密会面 | 
| [17:49] | I’m gonna check in with Peter. | 我联系一下彼得 | 
| [17:58] | Neal. | 尼尔 | 
| [17:59] | Hey, we think Pratt and Edwards are working a quid pro quo, | 我们认为普拉特和爱德华在做对等交易 | 
| [18:01] | but we haven’t found enough to move on. | 但没有足够的证据 | 
| [18:03] | I did. | 我有 | 
| [18:05] | On my way back to the office. | 我正在回办公室的路上 | 
| [18:06] | So we can put the Edwards files under a microscope. | 这样就能好好研究一下爱德华的文件 | 
| [18:10] | What the — | 什么情况 | 
| [18:12] | Oh, damn. | 坏了 | 
| [18:14] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 | 
| [18:16] | I don’t have brakes. | 刹车失灵了 | 
| [18:17] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 | 
| [18:18] | My brakes — I don’t have my brakes. | 刹车 我的刹车失灵了 | 
| [18:22] | Come on! Come on! | 别这样 加把劲 | 
| [18:28] | – Peter? – Peter? | -彼得 -彼得 | 
| [18:40] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 | 
| [18:42] | Oh, um, I don’t — I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 | 
| [18:44] | He’s unconscious. His arm’s hurt. | 他处于昏迷中 伤了胳膊 | 
| [18:47] | He has a concussion, but we don’t know how bad. | 有脑震荡现象 还不知道严重性 | 
| [18:50] | I’m so sorry. | 我很难过 | 
| [18:52] | Oh, um, the EMT gave me these. | 急救人员给了我这个 | 
| [18:55] | They were in the car with him. | 在彼得车里发现的 | 
| [18:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [18:57] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 | 
| [19:00] | Diana, could I — could I talk to Neal alone? | 戴安 我能和尼尔单独谈谈吗 | 
| [19:02] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [19:04] | Um, I’ll take these back to the office. | 我把文件带回办公室 | 
| [19:06] | Keep me posted, okay? | 有消息随时通知我 | 
| [19:09] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [19:13] | They said it was low brake fluid, | 他们说事故原因是制动液过少 | 
| [19:15] | but the bureau maintains its cars. | 但车是局里负责保养的 | 
| [19:18] | We’ll find out what happened. | 我们会查出怎么回事的 | 
| [19:20] | Here’s what happened. | 就是这么回事 | 
| [19:22] | Peter went after a U.S. Senator, | 彼得在调查一位国会参议员 | 
| [19:24] | but someone wants him to stop. | 但有人想让他停手 | 
| [19:27] | It’s possible. | 有这个可能 | 
| [19:30] | You and I both know it’s more than that. | 你我都知道事情没那么简单 | 
| [19:33] | What are you saying? | 你的意思是 | 
| [19:34] | I’m saying that it’s about you and your father. | 我认为这和你与你父亲有关 | 
| [19:38] | Peter would do anything to help you. | 彼得为你付出一切 | 
| [19:41] | And this is what he gets? | 而这就是他得到的报答吗 | 
| [19:46] | Do you know what it felt like to have somebody | 你知道当穿着高档西装的人 | 
| [19:48] | in Brooks Brothers and a poker face | 一脸严肃地告诉你 | 
| [19:50] | tell you that your husband’s been in an accident? | 你丈夫出了车祸时 是什么感受吗 | 
| [20:03] | Pratt’s corrupt, and Peter’s not gonna back down. | 普拉特贪污腐败 彼得不会罢手 | 
| [20:06] | Nor should he. | 他也不应该罢手 | 
| [20:08] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [20:11] | Tell me what you want me to do. | 告诉我你想要我怎么做 | 
| [20:13] | I know you and he were looking into something off-book. | 我知道你们在暗中调查事情 | 
| [20:15] | What was it? | 是什么 | 
| [20:19] | We were looking into a key that Ellen left behind. | 我们在调查爱伦留下的那把钥匙 | 
| [20:23] | No more “we”. | 不再是”我们”了 | 
| [20:25] | I don’t want the next call I get to be from the morgue. | 我不希望下次接到的是停尸房打来的电话 | 
| [20:29] | You look into this key without him. | 你自己调查那把钥匙 | 
| [20:33] | I can’t lie to Peter. | 我不能对彼得说谎 | 
| [20:37] | If you have to lie to his face to keep him safe, | 如果你说谎是为了保护他的安全 | 
| [20:41] | you damn well lie to his face. | 你就要对他说谎 | 
| [20:54] | Well, obviously, my liver is a write-off, | 很明显 我的肝脏不合格 | 
| [20:57] | but my acupuncturist will testify | 但我的针灸师会检测出 | 
| [21:00] | to the virginal state of my spleen. | 我的脾脏很健康 | 
| [21:02] | That’s very generous, Moz, but Peter doesn’t need your spleen. | 蚊子 真大方 不过彼得不需要脾脏 | 
| [21:04] | You make any headway on Zimmer’s riddle. | 齐默出的字谜有进展了吗 | 
| [21:07] | No, and I am staring down the barrel | 没有 眼看着明天九点 | 
| [21:09] | of a 9 a.m. deadline. | 最后期限就要到了 | 
| [21:11] | So we still have time to freeze the FBI out. | 所以我们还有时间把联调局支开 | 
| [21:14] | My instinct from the beginning! | 我开始就这么想的 | 
| [21:15] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 | 
| [21:16] | Why the change of heart? | 为什么现在改主意 | 
| [21:19] | Neal? | 尼尔 | 
| [21:22] | Elizabeth asked me. | 伊丽莎白要求的 | 
| [21:24] | Look, Pratt already destroyed my family. | 普拉特已经毁了我的家庭 | 
| [21:26] | I’m not gonna let it happen to hers. | 我不能让他再毁了伊丽莎白的 | 
| [21:28] | Peter’s got enough to handle going after Pratt. | 彼得在普拉特案子上已经够忙了 | 
| [21:32] | We track the key on our own. | 我们自己调查这把钥匙 | 
| [21:33] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [21:38] | Diana, hey. | 喂 戴安 | 
| [21:39] | Caffrey, I think I know what Peter found. | 卡夫瑞 我知道彼得找到什么证据了 | 
| [21:42] | Be right there. | 马上就来 | 
| [21:47] | Whenever a builder alters plans to a site, | 开发商如果要对某处建筑有改动 | 
| [21:49] | he has to file one of these change orders | 就需要向城市规划部门上交 | 
| [21:50] | with city planning. | 一份更改报告 | 
| [21:52] | These are all from Edwards’ projects. | 这是爱德华项目中的报告 | 
| [21:58] | These are all for changes in materials used for construction. | 这都是有关建筑材料更改的 | 
| [22:01] | Multiple change orders is a red flag for fraud. | 这么多的更改名目就是贪污的危险信号 | 
| [22:04] | Wait a second. | 等一下 | 
| [22:06] | Look at where the ink bled | 看那个墨水印 | 
| [22:08] | and the date on the change order underneath it. | 还有底下的更改日期 | 
| [22:10] | January 21, 2010. | 2010年1月21日 | 
| [22:12] | So they stamped it and filed it away before the ink was dry. | 他们在报告墨水未干前就盖上印戳装袋上交了 | 
| [22:15] | Yeah, but not in 2010. | 但是肯定不是在2010年 | 
| [22:19] | Oh, hey — I was drinking that. | 那是我喝的水 | 
| [22:20] | Don’t worry. I keep my hands clean. | 别担心 我的手很干净 | 
| [22:23] | Yeah, I need an FBI file from the same year. | 给我一份联调局2010年的资料 | 
| [22:32] | See, the FBI stamp’s less pigmented. | 局里的印戳没有那么深的颜色 | 
| [22:34] | There’s no sheen. | 也没有光泽 | 
| [22:35] | That’s how three-year-old ink should look. | 这才是有三年历史的印戳该有的 | 
| [22:37] | It shouldn’t smear. | 沾水后颜色不会晕开 | 
| [22:39] | These change orders were stamped recently and re-filed. | 这些更改条款是最近盖章重新上交的 | 
| [22:42] | Looks like we found a way to get to Pratt. | 看来我们找到普拉特的突破点了 | 
| [22:46] | I could do it again if you want to see. | 如果您想看 我可以再演示一遍 | 
| [22:47] | – No. – Okay. | -不用 -好的 | 
| [22:50] | Tell me why Edwards would file change orders retroactively. | 爱德华为什么追溯提交更改申请 | 
| [22:53] | He got nervous when Pratt paid him a visit | 普拉特和他见面后 他很紧张 | 
| [22:55] | and decided to cover his tracks | 为了防止有人调查到他 | 
| [22:56] | in case anyone else checked up on him. | 于是决定掩盖自己的行踪 | 
| [22:58] | Which we did. | 我们是调查了他 | 
| [22:59] | His original plans always use more expensive materials | 他之前所用的材料都是比更改申请上的 | 
| [23:02] | than the ones on the change orders. | 要贵很多 | 
| [23:03] | And we think he’s swapping in cheaper materials, | 我们认为他偷工减料 | 
| [23:05] | paying off the right people, and skimming millions. | 贿赂要人 从中获得巨额利润 | 
| [23:07] | Even if you get him, how are you gonna link it to Senator Pratt? | 就算抓到他 怎么和普拉特参议员联系起来 | 
| [23:10] | Edwards has a couple of high rises | 爱德华在市中心有几处高楼 | 
| [23:11] | in midtown under construction. | 正在施工中 | 
| [23:13] | One stalled out. He fired his architect. | 一处工程停工了 他炒了建筑师 | 
| [23:15] | He’s looking for a new one. | 正在找一个新的 | 
| [23:17] | And I bet you always wanted to be an architect, right, Caffrey? | 你肯定一直都想当建筑师吧 卡夫瑞 | 
| [23:20] | I hook Edwards on a pillar of power and prestige, | 我用权力和声望吸引爱德华上钩 | 
| [23:22] | sell him on materials, and if we’re right about his M.O., | 把建材卖给他 若他的确用此作案手法 | 
| [23:25] | we get him for fraud. | 我们就能告他欺诈 | 
| [23:26] | Then we have the leverage we need to flip him on Pratt. | 然后就可以逼他出卖普拉特 | 
| [23:29] | Backstop the hell out of our new architect, Berrigan. | 全力支持我们的新建筑师 柏瑞根 | 
| [23:32] | And run the design by our engineers. | 让我们的工程师做好设计 | 
| [23:34] | Make sure the damn thing won’t fall down. | 确保这事不会失败 | 
| [23:35] | And Caffrey, don’t stand under any cranes. | 卡夫瑞 别站在起重机下 | 
| [23:37] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 | 
| [23:38] | So far, this investigation | 迄今为止 此次调查 | 
| [23:40] | has put my best agent in the hospital. | 已经把我最好的探员送进了医院 | 
| [23:42] | We’ll make sure it wasn’t for nothing. | 我们会确保一切不会白费的 | 
| [23:52] | “The higher the building, the lower the morals.” | “建筑越高 道德水平越低” | 
| [23:58] | When’d you make a mold of the key? | 你什么时候做的钥匙模具 | 
| [23:59] | Oh, please. The moment you handed it to me. | 拜托 你给我的那一刻就做好了 | 
| [24:02] | Backup in case the bureau took it away. | 以防联调局拿走 备份一下 | 
| [24:04] | Now my copy will mislead Agent Jones. | 现在我的复制品会误导琼斯探员 | 
| [24:08] | Nice, Moz. | 干得好 蚊子 | 
| [24:09] | Yeah, but this riddle is driving me crazy. | 但这字谜要把我逼疯了 | 
| [24:12] | Let’s go over it again. | 我们再过一遍 | 
| [24:15] | Rome, roam, | 罗马 流浪 | 
| [24:17] | a basket took him far from home. | 篮子将他带离家乡 | 
| [24:22] | In the desert, he is the son. | 沙漠中 他就是那个孩子 | 
| [24:26] | He’s clearly talking about Moses. | 他显然在说摩西 | 
| [24:28] | But Zimmer’s riddles always point to his payment. | 但齐默的字谜总会指明他的报酬 | 
| [24:33] | Maybe he wants you to part the Hudson. | 也许他想让你把哈得逊河分开 | 
| [24:35] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [24:36] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [24:38] | What does the word “Moses” mean | 在古希伯来语里 | 
| [24:40] | in the original archaic Hebrew? | “摩西”什么意思 | 
| [24:44] | It means “Son.” | 意思是”儿子” | 
| [24:46] | He wants my son. | 他想要我的儿子 | 
| [24:49] | He wants Barty. | 他想要巴蒂 | 
| [24:50] | No, Moz, you can’t. | 不 蚊子 你不能给他 | 
| [24:51] | I insist. | 我坚持要给 | 
| [24:53] | You risked your bond with the suit. | 你赌上了你和探员大人的感情 | 
| [24:56] | He, in turn, sacrificed himself for you. | 而他也为你牺牲了自己 | 
| [24:59] | It is time for me to pay the price. | 我也该付出点代价了 | 
| [25:13] | I’ll see him on Thursday. | 我周二去见他 | 
| [25:15] | Hey, how’d you get up here? | 你怎么上来的 | 
| [25:18] | You can’t walk in here without an appointment. | 你没预约不能进来 | 
| [25:19] | I’m here to write your name on the Manhattan skyline, | 我是来协助你在曼哈顿一跃成名的 | 
| [25:22] | Mr. Edwards. | 爱德华先生 | 
| [25:25] | And you’re gonna thank me for it. | 你会为此感谢我的 | 
| [25:34] | Get off my property now. | 滚出我的地盘 | 
| [25:36] | Mr. Edwards, that building — like your others — | 爱德华先生 那座大楼正如你的其他建筑一样 | 
| [25:40] | is going to fall short of greatness. | 不会达到你崇高的期望 | 
| [25:42] | Oh, that’s an excellent pitch. | 真是打击啊 | 
| [25:43] | Insult me. My buildings are great. | 尽管侮辱我吧 我的大楼都很棒 | 
| [25:46] | Maybe in size and number, but are they true landmarks? | 只是在大小和数量上 但它们是地标吗 | 
| [25:49] | Are they mentioned in the same breath | 它们能和帝国大厦 | 
| [25:50] | as the Empire State or Rockefeller Center? | 或洛克菲勒中心相提并论吗 | 
| [25:53] | That building can be your legacy. | 那样的建筑可以成为你的遗产 | 
| [25:55] | The Edwards City Tower — | 爱德华城市之塔 | 
| [25:57] | a monument with the promise of nowhere to go but up. | 一座拥有灿烂前景的纪念建筑物 | 
| [26:00] | Wait. You set this up? Where the hell is my security? | 这是你建的吗 我的保安干什么去了 | 
| [26:03] | William Grey. | 我是威廉·格雷 | 
| [26:05] | Never heard of you. | 没听说过 | 
| [26:07] | Oh, I’ve been working abroad — the emirates, mostly. | 我一直在国外工作 大多在酋长国 | 
| [26:09] | You’re welcome to check my credentials. | 你可以去看我的证书 | 
| [26:11] | Oh, thanks. I definitely will. | 谢谢 我肯定会看的 | 
| [26:12] | You’ll note the western European influence — | 你会发现西欧的特点 | 
| [26:15] | Geometric, unornamented, powerful. | 几何修饰 朴素 强大 | 
| [26:19] | Honesty and clarity on 70 floors. | 在七十楼极目远眺 景色尽收眼底 | 
| [26:24] | Damn it. | 糟了 | 
| [26:25] | The roofing is inspired by the Great Pyramid of Giza, | 屋顶的灵感来源于埃及吉萨大金字塔 | 
| [26:28] | eldest of the seven ancient wonders of the world. | 世界古文明的七大奇迹中最古老的建筑 | 
| [26:31] | What’s the framework at the top? | 顶端是什么结构 | 
| [26:33] | Bronze-toned I-beams. | 青铜色工型钢 | 
| [26:34] | Why hide the strength that supports the structure? | 为何要隐藏支持建筑的力量呢 | 
| [26:40] | My assistant. Excuse me. | 我的助理来电 失陪 | 
| [26:43] | Yes. | 怎么了 | 
| [26:44] | Pratt’s just arrived. | 普拉特来了 | 
| [26:45] | He sees you, this op’s blown. | 若他看到你 行动就完了 | 
| [26:47] | Can you push the meeting? | 你能拖住他吗 | 
| [26:49] | I’ll try to stall him. | 我试试看 | 
| [26:50] | All right, well, try hard. | 好 加点油 | 
| [26:53] | Problem? | 有问题吗 | 
| [26:54] | Nothing my assistant can’t handle. | 没有我助理不能解决的 | 
| [26:56] | Frank Lloyd Wright once said | 弗兰克·洛德·怀特说过 | 
| [26:57] | that “Architecture is that great living spirit which, | 建筑就是活着的伟大灵魂 | 
| [26:59] | from generation to generation…” | 一代代传承 | 
| [27:07] | Senator Pratt. | 普拉特参议员 | 
| [27:09] | It’s Dierdre from the barbershop. | 我是理发店的迪亚德里 | 
| [27:11] | Dierdre from the barbershop. | 理发店的迪亚德里吗 | 
| [27:13] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 | 
| [27:14] | Oh, I live in the neighborhood. | 我住在这附近 | 
| [27:16] | You know, this must be fate. | 这肯定是命中注定啊 | 
| [27:17] | When you touched my hand yesterday, | 你昨天碰我手时 | 
| [27:19] | I felt a connection. | 我就有了感应 | 
| [27:21] | I’m not a big believer in fate. | 我不太相信命运 | 
| [27:23] | Oh, well, I’m not a stalker | 我可不是跟踪狂 | 
| [27:24] | I’m a stylist. | 我是位造型师 | 
| [27:26] | But more importantly, I could be your stylist. | 更重要的是 我可以做你的造型师 | 
| [27:28] | My stylist? | 我的造型师 | 
| [27:29] | Yeah, you live on camera. All those photo ops. | 对 你总要面对相机 那么多拍摄任务 | 
| [27:32] | Someone’s got to make sure you look perfect. | 总得有人让你看起来更完美 | 
| [27:35] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 | 
| [27:36] | Oh, that’s great because, you know, | 太好了 因为 | 
| [27:37] | I cut hair for a living, and you cut ribbons, so — | 我靠剪头发赚钱 而你靠剪彩 所以 | 
| [27:40] | – I’ll think about it. – Okay. | -我会考虑的 -好 | 
| [27:43] | We have everything we need to move forward — | 我们已经万事俱备了 | 
| [27:45] | Blueprints, computer modeling. | 蓝图 计算机模拟 | 
| [27:50] | I’m impressed. | 真不错 | 
| [27:58] | All right, now, if we do move forward, | 行 如果我们能继续进展 | 
| [28:00] | I insist we use the right materials. | 就必须要用合适的建材 | 
| [28:02] | The I-beams need to be American standard, wide flanges. | 工型钢必须是美国标准 宽边缘 | 
| [28:05] | – Bronze-toned, as well? – Yeah. | -也是青铜色的吗 -对 | 
| [28:07] | Expensive. | 很贵啊 | 
| [28:10] | We can use H-beams. | 我们可以用H型钢 | 
| [28:12] | No, they don’t have the same strength over time. | 不行 时间太久它们的承力就不行了 | 
| [28:14] | You been to the Colosseum lately? | 你最近去过罗马圆形大竞技场吗 | 
| [28:16] | The Romans didn’t skimp. | 罗马人可不吝啬 | 
| [28:19] | I won’t skimp, either. | 我也不吝啬 | 
| [28:24] | I’m glad you snuck up here. | 很高兴你偷偷溜上来了 | 
| [28:26] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 | 
| [28:27] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a busy day ahead of me. | 请见谅 我还有很多事要做 | 
| [28:29] | You know how to reach me. | 你知道如何联系我 | 
| [29:12] | Hi, hon. | 亲爱的 | 
| [29:24] | Word got out you had a new Swiss army toy. | 有人说你有个新瑞士军人玩具 | 
| [29:28] | Naturally, I had to have him. | 我当然得拥有它 | 
| [29:29] | Okay, you know what? You’ve got your weird baby. | 好 你已经拿到怪娃玩具了 | 
| [29:31] | Now it’s our turn. | 现在轮到我们了 | 
| [29:34] | Okay, now, if you don’t come up with anything, | 如果你想不出办法 | 
| [29:36] | Barty goes home with me. | 巴蒂就得跟我回家 | 
| [29:43] | Nickel-plated brass. Heavy rust. | 镀镍黄铜 锈得很厉害 | 
| [29:46] | Bluish patina on the exposed surfaces. | 表层暴露的部分呈偏蓝铜绿色 | 
| [29:49] | I’d say this key was forged, maybe… | 我估计这钥匙是大约十年前 | 
| [29:53] | a decade ago. | 铸造的 | 
| [29:55] | Hey, I answered your riddle. I want more. | 我答对了你的谜语 我需要更多信息 | 
| [29:57] | Uh, okay, this here, it could be a manufacturer’s logo. | 看这个 这可能是制造者的标志 | 
| [30:01] | No logo. Just a scratch, that’s all. | 不是标志 只是块刮痕而已 | 
| [30:03] | That’s it? | 只是刮痕吗 | 
| [30:04] | I sacrificed my firstborn for this? | 我牺牲了我的长子 只换来这个 | 
| [30:06] | I made no promises. | 我又没给你什么承诺 | 
| [30:08] | I’m going back to the bureau. | 我要回局里了 | 
| [30:10] | You tell Caffrey the riddler didn’t have anything for us. | 你告诉卡夫瑞猜谜者没给我们任何信息 | 
| [30:13] | Okay. Bye. | 好吧 拜拜 | 
| [30:13] | Yep. | 拜 | 
| [30:21] | The real key, please. | 把真钥匙拿出来吧 | 
| [30:24] | You caught the switch? | 你发现我掉包了 | 
| [30:25] | What do you take me for? | 你真以为我有那么弱啊 | 
| [30:35] | Heavy corrosion. | 腐蚀严重 | 
| [30:36] | I need to see what’s underneath. | 我需要看的是表层下面 | 
| [30:38] | I have a solution. | 我有个办法 | 
| [30:43] | So, what kind of key is that? | 所以这是什么样的钥匙呢 | 
| [30:51] | It’s something special. | 这东西可不一般 | 
| [30:58] | Neal, the keymaster came through. | 尼尔 钥匙大师研究出来了 | 
| [31:00] | Interesting developments afoot. | 进展很有趣 | 
| [31:02] | I got some great information. | 我有一些很棒的信息 | 
| [31:12] | Care to catch me up? | 想跟我聊聊吗 | 
| [31:30] | Thanks for setting me up. | 谢谢你帮我调歪显示屏 | 
| [31:32] | Ah, just glad you’re okay. | 看到你没事我就放心了 | 
| [31:34] | I know how much you hate being out of the loop. | 我知道你最讨厌被隔离在案件之外了 | 
| [31:38] | Speaking of, the little guy tried to pull one over on me. | 说到案子 那小个子想算计我 | 
| [31:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [31:44] | He swapped the real key with the fake one. | 他把真钥匙换成假的了 | 
| [31:47] | Sneaky son of a gun thought I didn’t see it, | 那混球以为我没看见 | 
| [31:49] | but I caught the trigger thumb this time. | 但我这次可是抓他个正着 | 
| [31:51] | Ended up badging Zimmer. | 最后我找到齐默 | 
| [31:52] | He was so fascinated with the real key, | 他对真钥匙非常喜欢 | 
| [31:54] | he made a mold of it. | 还为它做了个模型 | 
| [31:56] | I had him make me a copy. | 我让他给我复制了一份 | 
| [31:59] | You think Neal told Mozzie to make the swap? | 你觉得是尼尔让蚊子掉包的么 | 
| [32:02] | Yes. I’m sure Caffrey knows about it. | 对 我确定卡夫瑞知道这事 | 
| [32:11] | – I heard Peter was up. – He is. | -我听说彼得醒了 -是的 | 
| [32:13] | Listen, about yesterday — | 听着 关于昨天… | 
| [32:15] | You don’t need to apologize. | 你没必要道歉 | 
| [32:16] | I wasn’t. I meant every word of it. | 我没想道歉 我每个字都是认真的 | 
| [32:19] | I understand. | 我理解 | 
| [32:21] | Then you know what you have to do. | 那你知道该怎么做了 | 
| [32:28] | Hey, you two. | 你们俩来啦 | 
| [32:30] | Hey. We interrupting? | 打扰到你们了吗 | 
| [32:32] | Just leaving. | 我正要走呢 | 
| [32:34] | – Thanks for stopping by. – Absolutely. | -谢谢你过来 -必须的 | 
| [32:36] | You look good! | 你看起来不错啊 | 
| [32:37] | Oh, yeah. The miracle of the jell-o diet. | 是吗 都是吃流食的功劳 | 
| [32:41] | Neal comes bearing gifts. | 尼尔带了礼物来 | 
| [32:44] | Oh. Here. | 放这吧 | 
| [32:47] | Here you go. | 给你 | 
| [32:48] | Set this here. | 把它放这吧 | 
| [32:53] | “Beer of the month” club. | “本月啤酒”俱乐部 | 
| [32:55] | Yeah, I figured lifting a few pints | 是啊 我觉得喝几杯 | 
| [32:57] | could be good rehabilitation for you. | 会对你的康复有好处 | 
| [32:59] | Yeah. Thank you. Thank you. | 是啊 谢谢你了 | 
| [33:01] | And what is this? | 这又是什么 | 
| [33:04] | It’s, um — | 这是… | 
| [33:05] | – A sling? – Yeah. | -是个吊腕带么 -是的 | 
| [33:06] | There’s a fake arm in it. Mozzie’s gift? | 还附带个假肢啊 蚊子的杰作吧 | 
| [33:10] | Oh, he thought you could use a sling, | 他觉得吊腕带你肯定用得着 | 
| [33:11] | and the arm’s good for gaming tables in Atlantic city. | 而假肢你在亚特兰大玩桌游时也用得到 | 
| [33:14] | It’s very thoughtful. | 想得真周到 | 
| [33:16] | So, Jones told me about the keymaster. | 琼斯告诉我钥匙大师的事了 | 
| [33:22] | Turned out to be a dead end? | 从他那儿查不出什么吗 | 
| [33:25] | Yeah, he didn’t give us anything. | 是啊 他什么信息也没给出来 | 
| [33:27] | But, you know, there’s always another angle. | 但你知道的 总会柳暗花明又一村嘛 | 
| [33:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [33:34] | You know, I-I want to get back to work as soon as possible, | 我很想赶紧回到工作中 | 
| [33:39] | and I — I still need a little more rest. | 但我也需要再休息一阵 | 
| [33:41] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [33:55] | He just lied to me, right to my face. | 他居然对我睁着眼睛说瞎话 | 
| [33:59] | He didn’t even grace me with his slippery avoidance techniques. | 他甚至都没有狡猾的回避谈话 | 
| [34:04] | He lied to my face. | 直接就撒谎 | 
| [34:09] | Hey, Diana. | 喂 戴安 | 
| [34:10] | City signed off on your building. | 市政府给你的大楼签了字 | 
| [34:12] | Seems Edwards and Pratt have more pull | 看起来爱德华和普拉特对规划办的影响 | 
| [34:13] | with the planner’s office than we thought. | 比我们想象的要大 | 
| [34:15] | Edwards should call his supplier soon. | 爱德华应该很快会打给供货商了 | 
| [34:17] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [34:17] | We’ll have an agent by the phone to intercept the call. | 我们会安排人拦截电话 | 
| [34:20] | Hey, when that happens, | 到时候 | 
| [34:20] | can you route the call to the hospital? | 你能不能把电话转到医院里呢 | 
| [34:23] | Oh. Got you. | 没问题 | 
| [34:29] | I want the bronze rounds, 5-10 model. | 我要的是青铜轮 5乘10的模型 | 
| [34:32] | Confirming, that’s the H-beams? | 再确认一下 是H型钢吗 | 
| [34:34] | That’s what I said. | 是的 | 
| [34:35] | Sorry, I’m new here. | 抱歉 我是新来的 | 
| [34:37] | Well, you might be temporary, too. | 你可能也做不长了 | 
| [34:38] | Tell Gary I need all this delivered first thing tomorrow. | 告诉盖瑞我要的所有货明早必须到 | 
| [34:40] | Otherwise, it’s on you. | 否则拿你是问 | 
| [34:41] | Got it. Thanks for your business, Mr. Edwards. | 明白了 感谢您的惠顾 爱德华先生 | 
| [34:44] | Have an unpleasant day. | 祝您一天不愉快 | 
| [34:46] | I’m sorry. Did you say “unpleasant”? | 等等 你是说”不愉快”吗 | 
| [34:47] | Permit approved by the city was for American standard I-beams. | 市政府批准使用的是美国标准工型钢 | 
| [34:51] | But you ordered cheaper goods | 你却未经规划办同意 | 
| [34:52] | without approval from the planner’s office. | 私自购买廉价原料 | 
| [34:54] | That’s a violation of building codes. | 这违反了建筑法规 | 
| [34:56] | It also gives us what we need to subpoena | 也让我们拿到了法庭传票 | 
| [34:57] | all of your personal bank accounts and records. | 来查你的私人银行账户和记录 | 
| [34:59] | We got Edwards. | 抓住爱德华了 | 
| [35:01] | Excellent. | 太棒了 | 
| [35:02] | I’ll be heading home as soon as I’m discharged. | 我一出院就回去 | 
| [35:04] | Keep me posted. | 随时汇报 | 
| [35:05] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [35:11] | You shuffled a lot of money around, Mr. Edwards. | 你的钱没少捞啊 爱德华先生 | 
| [35:13] | We compared your company accounts to your own. | 我们对比了你公司的账户和你私人的账户 | 
| [35:16] | Found some discrepancies. | 发现了一些差异 | 
| [35:17] | – Probably an accounting mistake. – No. | -也许是财务失误 -不是 | 
| [35:19] | By subbing in lower-grade materials, | 靠买残次原料克扣成本 | 
| [35:21] | you saved almost $150 million. | 你赚了将近一亿五千万美元 | 
| [35:25] | I filed the change reports. | 我申请了更改报告 | 
| [35:26] | Our lab ran ink tests. | 我们实验室进行了油墨测试 | 
| [35:30] | They were stamped less than a week ago. | 它们戳上去还不足一周 | 
| [35:32] | You were never gonna report those savings to your investors. | 你从来都没有把这些收入报账 | 
| [35:35] | Multiple counts of bank and wire fraud. | 多重银行及电汇欺诈罪名 | 
| [35:38] | One to five on each count, and you’re looking at 25 years. | 每宗判一到五年 你就要在牢里呆二十五年 | 
| [35:41] | But there’s a chance we can make a deal here. | 但这里有个机会 你可以跟我们做笔交易 | 
| [35:45] | What kind of deal? | 什么样的交易 | 
| [35:48] | I’m interested in Senator Pratt. | 我对普拉特参议员很有兴趣 | 
| [35:50] | Provide us with evidence you gave him kickbacks, | 向我们提供他从你那儿收回扣的证据 | 
| [35:52] | and the prosecutor will know how cooperative you are. | 公诉人就知道你的合作态度是怎样的了 | 
| [35:56] | There’s also the matter of attempted murder of a federal agent. | 还有一项蓄意谋杀联邦探员的指控 | 
| [36:00] | You rigged Agent Burke’s car to malfunction. | 你在博尔克探员的刹车上动了手脚 | 
| [36:02] | If you had any proof, you would have led with that. | 如果你有什么证据 拿出来就是 | 
| [36:06] | He’s taking his chances on a lenient judge. | 他在赌法官会宽大处理 | 
| [36:08] | No, he’s hoping his loyalty gets back to Pratt. | 不 他是希望对普拉特的忠心能有回报 | 
| [36:11] | He’s betting on him to pull strings. | 他在等普拉特出手 | 
| [36:15] | It’s a dead end. | 这样行不通的 | 
| [36:19] | I’m profoundly disappointed in Cole Edwards. | 我对科尔·爱德华的行为深表失望 | 
| [36:22] | I’d had my suspicions. | 我之前就对此持有疑问 | 
| [36:24] | I visited the FBI several days ago. | 几天前我去了趟联调局 | 
| [36:27] | After my visit… | 我此行之后… | 
| [36:28] | Pratt cuts Edwards loose | 普拉特摆脱爱德华之后 | 
| [36:29] | and then takes credit for the bureau’s win. | 再把局里的成绩加到自己头上 | 
| [36:31] | …Today’s disheartening results. | 今天的结果让人心痛 | 
| [36:34] | Public corruption is something I cannot tolerate. | 我无法容忍公共腐败 | 
| [36:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [36:41] | Honey. | 亲爱的 | 
| [36:42] | Well, look at this. | 看这个 | 
| [36:50] | Well, this can’t be good. | 这不太妙啊 | 
| [36:52] | Senator Pratt! | 普拉特参议员 | 
| [36:57] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 | 
| [37:08] | Edward said you are back | 爱德华说你回来了 | 
| [37:09] | and you threw him under the bus. | 而你却公开批评他 | 
| [37:10] | My stance on public corruption — is a joke, | “我无法容忍公共腐败” 这就是个笑话 | 
| [37:13] | especially when you’re at the heart of it. | 尤其你还是其中的关键人物 | 
| [37:15] | That’s a serious accusation. | 这可是个严重的指控 | 
| [37:19] | I’m aware of your situation, Mr. Caffrey, | 我很清楚你的底细 卡夫瑞先生 | 
| [37:21] | your background, your father. | 你的背景 你的父亲 | 
| [37:24] | What about my father? | 我父亲怎么了 | 
| [37:25] | Keep it together, Neal. | 控制住 尼尔 | 
| [37:26] | You accuse me of corruption when, in fact, | 你指控我贪污 而事实上 | 
| [37:28] | it was James Bennett who was the real stain on metro P.D. — | 这正是詹姆斯·贝内特给市警局抹的污点 | 
| [37:31] | A criminal posing as a cop. | 一个伪装成警察的罪犯 | 
| [37:35] | I’m sure you, of all people, can appreciate the irony. | 我相信你深谙此道 | 
| [37:41] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 | 
| [37:43] | Soon. | 很快 | 
| [37:45] | You destroyed my family 30 years ago. | 三十年前你毁了我的家 | 
| [37:48] | I’m not gonna let you do it again. | 我不会让你再做一次的 | 
| [37:50] | Whatever you’re hiding, I’m gonna find it. | 无论你在掩饰什么 我都会找出来 | 
| [37:55] | I’m not sure about that. | 我可不那么确定 | 
| [37:58] | Your division at the FBI is undergoing restructuring | 你在联调局的部门正在重组 | 
| [38:02] | as of today. | 今天开始 | 
| [38:09] | What does he mean? | 他是什么意思 | 
| [38:17] | Jones, what’s going on? | 琼斯 怎么回事 | 
| [38:20] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 | 
| [38:24] | They’re forcing you out. | 他们在逼你退出 | 
| [38:26] | Pratt made calls to the Attorney General. | 普拉特给司法部长打了电话 | 
| [38:28] | An hour later, the director phoned me | 一小时后 局长就给我打电话 | 
| [38:30] | and put early retirement on the table. | 然后给了我这份提前退休书 | 
| [38:32] | This is ridiculous. | 这也太荒谬了 | 
| [38:33] | It wasn’t a choice. | 他们没给我选择的余地 | 
| [38:34] | A.G. made it clear. | 司法部长说的很清楚 | 
| [38:36] | My pension was at risk if I didn’t cooperate. | 如果我不合作 退休金就不保了 | 
| [38:39] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你不能走 | 
| [38:40] | It’s the best offer I’m gonna get. | 这是我能拿到最好的条件了 | 
| [38:42] | And I can walk out with my head up. | 而且我能有尊严地离开 | 
| [38:46] | Reese, I did this. | 里斯 这麻烦是我惹的 | 
| [38:47] | This isn’t about you, Peter. | 这和你无关 彼得 | 
| [38:49] | I signed off on the op. I knew the risks. | 行动是我批准的 我清楚风险是什么 | 
| [38:51] | Pratt can’t get away with this. | 普拉特不能就这样逍遥法外 | 
| [38:52] | Then don’t let him. | 那就想办法制服他 | 
| [38:54] | If anyone can get the bastard, it’s you. | 如果有人能扳倒这混蛋 那个人就是你 | 
| [39:43] | No one could ever ask for a better team | 如果我们这组说自己是第二 | 
| [39:47] | than I found in you. | 没别的组敢称第一 | 
| [39:49] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 | 
| [40:01] | Thank you for your service, Caffrey. | 谢谢你为局里做的贡献 卡夫瑞 | 
| [40:07] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 | 
| [40:11] | You’re a real son of a bitch, Neal. | 你真的是个小混蛋 尼尔 | 
| [40:15] | But you’re the best damn son of a bitch I’ve ever seen. | 但你是我见过最优秀的小混蛋 | 
| [40:18] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [40:20] | I could say the same for you, Reese. | 我也想对你说同样的话 里斯 | 
| [40:25] | Take care of Peter. | 照顾好彼得 | 
| [40:27] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [40:39] | Hughes is gone? | 休斯就这么走了吗 | 
| [40:40] | Thanks to Pratt. | 多亏了普拉特 | 
| [40:41] | We took out his biggest donor, he retaliated. | 我们拿下了他最大的金主 这是他的回报 | 
| [40:44] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定还要这么做吗 | 
| [40:45] | Going after Pratt, for me, it’s personal. | 追查普拉特 就我而言这只是私事 | 
| [40:47] | – For you… – It’s personal, too. | -对你而言 -也是私事 | 
| [40:49] | I believe in this system, and if someone’s polluting it, | 我信任这个系统 如果有人要玷污它 | 
| [40:52] | it’s our job to set things right. | 我们就要清理干净 | 
| [40:55] | The senator knows we’re coming. | 那个参议员知道我们来者不善 | 
| [40:56] | Good, because I’m gonna find every dirty deal, | 很好 因为我会找出每桩黑幕交易 | 
| [41:00] | every crime or cover-up he’s been a part of. | 每一桩他参与的罪行 | 
| [41:04] | That’s what I do. | 我说到做到 | 
| [41:09] | That’s what you do. | 你确实会说到做到 | 
| [41:14] | Ellen must have made it when she first moved to New York. | 爱伦一定是刚搬来纽约时做的这个 | 
| [41:18] | What if it unlocks nothing? | 如果它什么都开不了怎么办 | 
| [41:21] | Keys don’t have existential crises. | 钥匙的存在都是必要的 | 
| [41:25] | What? The keymaster came through? | 怎么 钥匙大师研究出来了吗 | 
| [41:27] | Well, he did give me another riddle. | 他确实给了我另一个谜语 | 
| [41:29] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 | 
| [41:30] | When is a key not a key? When it’s a guide. | 钥匙何时不开锁 当它只是指引的时候 | 
| [41:34] | A guide? | 指引吗 | 
| [41:35] | Ridges on keys are numerically coded by width and height. | 钥匙上的齿一般由锁长和宽决定 | 
| [41:39] | Maybe they’re coordinates. | 也许是坐标 | 
| [41:42] | The shapes, they look familiar. | 这个形状 很眼熟 | 
| [41:48] | Look at the silhouette. | 看这个轮廓 | 
| [41:50] | What does that remind you of? | 你能想起什么 | 
| [41:52] | Um, an O.C.D.’s nightmare of assorted boxes? | 强迫症患者归类盒子的噩梦 | 
| [41:56] | It’s a cityscape, Moz. | 是个城市缩影 蚊子 | 
| [42:00] | Not this one. | 不是这个的 | 
| [42:01] | No, but Manhattan has the best skyline in the world. | 不 曼哈顿有着世上最棒的城市剪影 | 
| [42:10] | These are buildings. | 这些是建筑的缩影 | 
| [42:11] | If we match these shapes up from the right vantage point… | 如果我们从正确的原点开始对准 | 
| [42:13] | It’s going to point us somewhere. | 它就会指引我们去某个地方 | 
| [42:15] | It’s a map. Pratt doesn’t know about this. | 这是个地图 普拉特并不知情 | 
| [42:19] | Neither does Peter. | 彼得也不知道 | 
| [42:20] | Neal thinks he’s in the lead here… | 尼尔以为他现在领先 | 
| [42:24] | but I’m with him. | 但我也赶上他了 |