时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | There is no security on this earth, only opportunity. | 这世界上没有绝对的安全 机会无处不在 |
[00:11] | That is not what I want to hear | 我在向你咨询安保措施 |
[00:11] | from the man I’m asking to consult on my security. | 这可不是我想听到的 |
[00:14] | Well, you got to love irony. | 你得学会欣赏反讽 |
[00:15] | What’s the event? | 有什么大项目 |
[00:16] | It’s tomorrow’s launch party | 明天有个香水首饰公司 |
[00:17] | for parfum bijoux’s new fragrance line, | 新香水系列发布派对 |
[00:19] | inspired by the blend wore by Marie Antoinette. | 灵感来自于玛丽皇后喷的混合香水 |
[00:22] | Where else would the new line be-headed? | 不然新香水系列哪来的灵感 |
[00:25] | Well, at least you didn’t ask if it smells like cake. | 至少你没问香水闻起来是不是像蛋糕 |
[00:27] | Eh, that’s too obvious. | 那不是明摆着的吗 |
[00:28] | They’re displaying the original formula | 他们要展示图泽尔侯爵夫人 |
[00:30] | in its original atomizer on loan from the Marquise de Tourzel, | 原始香水喷瓶中的原始配方 |
[00:34] | and fully insured by Sterling Bosch. | 斯博保险公司全程投保 |
[00:35] | You have a date to this little soiree? | 你约了男伴一起参加晚会吗 |
[00:37] | Would it matter if I did? | 如果约了有关系吗 |
[00:39] | Not at all. | 没关系 |
[00:41] | We agreed to keep this casual. | 我们一致同意要慢慢来 |
[00:42] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[00:44] | We did. | 确实如此 |
[00:53] | Amis-amants. | 恋人知己 |
[00:54] | Amis-amants — “Friends who have fun.” | 恋人知己 一起玩乐的朋友 |
[00:58] | The French have a word for everything. | 任何东西在法语里都有个名字 |
[01:01] | I might stop by afterwards. | 我等下可能会去你家 |
[01:02] | I might make you a late dinner. | 我可能会为你做一顿晚餐 |
[01:04] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[01:05] | That’s how this whole thing got started. | 事情就是这样开始的 |
[01:07] | I wanted to thank you for helping with the Delancy case. | 我想谢谢你帮我们处理了德兰西案件 |
[01:10] | See, I thought the thank-you was what came after dinner. | 我还以为晚饭过后才会表达谢意呢 |
[01:13] | Then you’ll have to thank me for helping with the security. | 那你就要谢谢我帮你搞定安保措施了 |
[01:18] | – I better not mess this up. – Don’t. | -我最好别搞砸了 -千万别 |
[01:20] | Okay, should I be thinking | 所以到底是 |
[01:22] | five-star restaurant or Cape Cod Clambake? | 五星级餐厅 还是科德角室外宴会 |
[01:24] | – Yes. – Honey, come on! One hint! | -对了 -亲爱的 给点提示吧 |
[01:26] | Hon, the whole point of a surprise getaway — | 亲爱的 惊喜之旅的意义就在于 |
[01:29] | It’s a surprise, I know, but do you really want to be | 惊喜 我知道 但你真的想 |
[01:31] | lugging around my entire wardrobe for two days? | 整整两天都带着我的所有衣服吗 |
[01:33] | Well, luckily for you, | 你很走运 |
[01:35] | I have the upper-body strength of a norse god. | 我力大如牛 |
[01:37] | Oh, and you don’t mind | 你不介意 |
[01:38] | if we go by the parfum bijoux event, right? | 我们顺道去下香水首饰宴会吧 |
[01:41] | Just for two minutes. | 就两分钟 |
[01:42] | Two minutes? No. Two hours? Yes. | 两分钟吗 是两小时吧 |
[01:44] | Oh, honey, it’s really important to Sara. | 亲爱的 这对莎拉真的很重要 |
[01:46] | Yes, and she’s a big girl, | 但她是个大姑娘了 |
[01:48] | and it’s not nearly as important as you and I | 而且这远远没有我俩 |
[01:50] | finally getting some time away with no distractions. | 终于有时间躲个清静重要 |
[01:52] | I know. You’re right. | 我知道 你说得对 |
[01:53] | We promised each other no work talk. | 我们保证过不谈工作 |
[01:57] | – Who’s that? – Oh, that’s Jones. | -谁在敲门 -是琼斯 |
[01:58] | – He’s here to… – Not talk about work? | -他是来 -不谈工作的吗 |
[02:00] | I’ll make it quick. | 我会很快完事的 |
[02:05] | And don’t bother looking in my bag. | 别想着看我的包了 |
[02:07] | I pack to deceive. | 专门打包来骗你的 |
[02:09] | – What do you have? – Ellen’s tax returns. | -有什么发现 -爱伦的纳税申报单 |
[02:11] | – Keep the bureau out of it? – Yeah. | -没动用局里的资源吧 -没 |
[02:13] | Diana’s contact at the IRS came through. | 戴安在国税局的线人终于搞定了 |
[02:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:16] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[02:18] | Did she hide the evidence box in the Empire State Building? | 她是不是把证据盒藏在帝国大厦了 |
[02:20] | Her first job after WITSEC that moved her to New York. | 证人保护计划后 她为了第一份工作搬来纽约 |
[02:23] | Has this employer I.D. number here — Griffin-Moore. | 她的老板名叫格里芬·穆尔 |
[02:25] | Private security firm. | 私人安保公司 |
[02:26] | Perfect way to satisfy her inner cop. | 很能满足她内心的警察魂 |
[02:28] | And one of their clients | 他们的其中一位客户 |
[02:29] | was a tech startup in the Empire State Building. | 是帝国大厦的一家新创立的高科技公司 |
[02:31] | That’s got to be it. | 一定就在那里 |
[02:32] | Well, the question is, how do we search it? | 问题是 我们怎么调查 |
[02:34] | We don’t. We keep our distance and let Neal search on his own. | 不用调查 我们保持距离 让尼尔自己调查 |
[02:38] | Does he know where to look? | 他知道从何入手吗 |
[02:39] | He will. | 他会知道的 |
[02:40] | All right, I need you and Diana to keep an eye on Neal. | 我要你和戴安盯着尼尔 |
[02:43] | Neal while you’re gone. | 在你不在的时候 |
[02:44] | We always do. | 我们一直如此 |
[02:45] | Between the car accident and everything else, | 我遭遇了车祸 又发生了这么多事 |
[02:47] | El and I really need to get away. | 我和小伊得度个假 |
[02:48] | – No, I understand. – Thanks. | -我理解 -谢谢 |
[02:50] | Honey? Your phone just buzzed. | 亲爱的 你电话响了 |
[02:53] | Might be the hotel. Do you remember the area code? | 可能是酒店打来的 你记得电话区号吗 |
[02:55] | My phone’s on me, hon. | 电话在我身上 亲爱的 |
[02:57] | But nice try. | 小聪明耍得不错 |
[02:58] | She still hasn’t figured out where you guys are going, huh? | 她还是没猜到你们要去哪里啊 |
[03:01] | No, she hasn’t, | 还没有 |
[03:02] | but she’s conducting a very thorough investigation. | 但她在进行明察暗访 |
[03:04] | I’m sure she is. | 肯定的 |
[03:10] | And then this is it. | 就是这里了 |
[03:11] | Wow. Look at that. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[03:14] | I can see why you wanted my help. | 我知道你为什么要我帮忙了 |
[03:16] | – Do you love it? – I do. | -你喜欢吗 -爱死了 |
[03:19] | – You two ready to kick off your romantic weekend? – Yes. | -你们准备去度过浪漫周末啦 -是啊 |
[03:21] | She doesn’t know where we’re going, so nobody say anything. | 她还不知道目的地 所以大家都不许告密 |
[03:24] | Okay. Is it safe to mention the earrings? | 好吧 可以提耳环吗 |
[03:26] | Are those emeralds? They’re beautiful. | 是翡翠的吗 真美 |
[03:28] | Well, thank you. They were my grandmother’s. | 谢谢 是我祖母的 |
[03:30] | Oh, speaking of beautiful… | 说到美… |
[03:33] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[03:34] | From Marie Antoinette’s bedroom in versailles. | 这是玛丽皇后在凡尔赛宫卧室里的 |
[03:36] | Does it smell like cake? | 闻起来像蛋糕吗 |
[03:40] | Cake. What? | 蛋糕 怎么了 |
[03:41] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:44] | I’m gonna check in on the staff. | 我去看看大家都到齐了没 |
[03:45] | – I’ll take you back. – Great. | -我带你去后面 -太棒了 |
[03:48] | So…you and Sara? | 话说 你和萨拉 |
[03:51] | – Deduce that all by yourself? – I did. | -自己推理出来的吗 -对啊 |
[03:53] | Shouldn’t you be leaving for your bed-and-breakfast soon? | 你们不是马上就要去酒店了吗 |
[03:55] | Enough. Remember, I’m only to be disturbed — | 行了 记住 你要打扰我 只有在… |
[03:58] | If someone dies. I know the drill. | 死了人的时候 我知道规矩 |
[04:03] | Oh, the Rusty Egret. | 锈鹭酒店 |
[04:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:06] | Must be checking in for our confirmation. | 肯定是在确认我们的预约 |
[04:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:11] | Well, everything’s under control. | 一切都井然有序 |
[04:13] | Good. | 那就好 |
[04:14] | Now you two can relax this weekend. | 那你俩这周末就能好好放松了 |
[04:15] | I hope you can, too. | 我希望你也能 |
[04:16] | – Me? – Don’t play innocent. | -我 -别装傻 |
[04:18] | I know you’ve been dealing with a lot, | 我知道你最近面对了很多事情 |
[04:19] | and me asking you to lie to Peter only added to it. | 我让你对彼得撒谎只会火上浇油 |
[04:22] | I understand why you want to keep him out of this. | 我知道你为什么不想让他牵涉进来 |
[04:25] | I just want him safe. | 我只想确保他的安全 |
[04:26] | No argument here. Keep him far away. | 这点毋庸置疑 让他离得越远越好 |
[04:29] | Well, our check-in is confirmed, | 预约确认好了 |
[04:30] | but our dog-sitter just canceled. | 但是帮我们看狗的人不能来了 |
[04:32] | – Oh. Let’s call the Bermans. – Busy. | -打给贝尔曼家吧 -占线 |
[04:34] | I’ll watch Satchmo. | 我来照看沙奇摩 |
[04:36] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[04:37] | What? You don’t trust me with your dog? | 怎么 你不相信我能照好看你家狗狗吗 |
[04:38] | I don’t trust you with my house. | 我不信你进了我家不会胡作非为 |
[04:40] | All right, I can bring Satchmo over to my place. | 好吧 我可以把沙奇摩带回我家 |
[04:42] | Perfect. A vacation for Satchmo. | 太棒了 沙奇摩也可以度假了 |
[04:45] | All right. Here. | 好吧 给 |
[04:47] | Oh, no need. | 没必要 |
[04:48] | I’ll use the one in the fake rock in your flower bed. | 我会用你藏在花坛里假石下的那把钥匙 |
[04:52] | Instructions are on the table. | 桌上有指示 |
[04:53] | Our valuables are inventoried, and the second we’re back, | 我们的贵重物品都有清单 我们一回来 |
[04:56] | we’re changing the locks and resetting the alarm codes. | 就会换掉锁 重置报警密码 |
[04:58] | I would expect nothing less. | 我也猜到你会这么做了 |
[04:59] | And maybe Sara could drop by | 也许莎拉也可以顺道过去 |
[05:01] | – and check in on Satchmo, as well? – Hmm, what? | -一起照看沙奇摩 行吧 -什么 |
[05:04] | Sure. | 可以 |
[05:05] | Yeah, sure. Why not? | 当然可以 为什么不呢 |
[05:07] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[05:09] | – Go. – Go, have a great weekend. Come on. | -去吧 -周末愉快 快去吧 |
[05:11] | Satchmo’s in good hands. He’s covered. | 我们会好好照顾沙奇摩的 |
[05:15] | – They know. – Yeah, they know. | -他们知道了 -是的 |
[05:17] | Hey, listen, can we go by that new coffee shop? | 我们能顺路去那家新开的咖啡店吗 |
[05:19] | I want to get an iced latte. | 我想买杯冰拿铁 |
[05:21] | Unless we’re going someplace cold. | 除非我们要去的地方会很冷 |
[05:23] | Get the ice. | 买冰的吧 |
[05:24] | I’ll get the hot chocolate. | 我买热巧克力 |
[05:28] | So, this is the security setup. | 这就是监控录像 |
[05:29] | It’s fairly simple, but it should do the trick. | 很简单 不过应该管用 |
[05:32] | Nice field of vision. | 视野开阔 |
[05:34] | Decent lux parameter. | 照明也很好 |
[05:37] | I only see one problem. | 我只发现了一个问题 |
[05:38] | – You’re being robbed. – What? | -有人抢劫 -什么 |
[05:40] | Look. | 看 |
[05:42] | Everybody, be cool! | 大伙儿 淡定 |
[05:44] | This is a robbery. | 我们是来抢劫的 |
[05:45] | Do as we say, and no one will get hurt. | 照我说的做 大家都会平安无事 |
[05:48] | You, get over here. Get down. | 你 过来 趴下 |
[05:49] | Hey, you, big boy, | 你 大块头 |
[05:52] | hand your piece over to the lady nice and easy. | 慢慢地把你的枪交给这位女士 |
[05:56] | All right, everybody, eyes to the floor. | 好了大伙儿 眼睛看地上 |
[05:59] | No heroes today, folks. | 今天可别逞英雄 |
[06:01] | Babe, I can’t get it. | 宝贝 我打不破 |
[06:02] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[06:03] | Yeah, you got it babe. You got it. Just hit it. | 你行的 宝贝 用力敲 |
[06:04] | She’s gonna be upset if she doesn’t get that perfume. | 她要是拿不到那瓶香水 一定会很不爽 |
[06:06] | Not as upset as her boyfriend. | 肯定没她男朋友那么不爽 |
[06:08] | Everybody stay down or you’re gonna eat a bullet! | 所有人都给我趴好 不然我就开枪了 |
[06:10] | He’s gonna kill somebody. | 他会杀人的 |
[06:12] | Sara, wait! | 莎拉 等等 |
[06:13] | I leave for two minutes, and it’s a costume party? | 我刚走开了两分钟 这里就变成化妆舞会了 |
[06:16] | Shut your mouth and get on the floor. | 闭嘴 趴在地上 |
[06:18] | – Down! – Sara, do what he says. | -趴下 -莎拉 照他说的做 |
[06:21] | What does she think she’s gonna do with that? | 她想用这个干什么 |
[06:24] | Get out. | 拿了就走 |
[06:26] | Attitude like that will get you | 你这态度 |
[06:27] | some serious time in the cottage, honey. | 可真霸气啊 亲爱的 |
[06:29] | – Oh, my God. – Let’s go. | -天哪 -走吧 |
[06:30] | Thank you, everybody. | 谢了 大伙儿 |
[06:41] | We’re blocked in. | 我们被堵住了 |
[06:43] | You’re such a gentleman. | 你真绅士 |
[06:44] | For you, my dear, anything. | 亲爱的 为你做什么都行 |
[06:46] | Damn van. | 可恶的货车 |
[06:48] | This way. | 这边 |
[06:55] | Give us the keys. | 把车钥匙给我们 |
[06:56] | My wife is in the car. | 我妻子还在车里 |
[06:57] | I don’t care. | 我才不管 |
[06:59] | You’re making a very big mistake right now. | 你正在犯一个很大的错误 |
[07:01] | It’s huge. | 巨大的错误 |
[07:02] | One more word and somebody gets hurt. | 再说一个字 我就开枪了 |
[07:07] | Come on. | 快点 |
[07:14] | That’s right. | 真乖 |
[07:15] | Get in. | 上车 |
[07:16] | Baby, we don’t need them. | 宝贝 我们不需要带上他们 |
[07:18] | They saw our faces. Drive. Get in. | 他们看到我们的脸了 你开车 快上车 |
[07:27] | Was this a part of the surprise? | 这也是”惊喜”的一部分吗 |
[07:50] | What is this? Some kind of substation? | 这是什么 变电站吗 |
[07:52] | Abandoned by the city. It’s ours now. Move! | 已经弃用了 现在是我们的了 快走 |
[08:00] | I’m only gonna say this one more time. | 我再重申一次 |
[08:02] | My wife, Elizabeth, and I | 我和妻子伊利莎白 |
[08:04] | were leaving town for a getaway weekend. | 准备出城过周末 |
[08:06] | – That’s all — – Shut up! | -只是这样而已 -闭嘴 |
[08:08] | Empty your pockets. | 把口袋掏空 |
[08:10] | Do it! | 快点 |
[08:16] | Peter and Elizabeth Burke, Warren Street, Cobble Hill, | 科布尔山沃伦街的彼得和伊丽莎白·博尔克 |
[08:21] | just like they said. | 跟他们说的吻合 |
[08:22] | Oz, we are not kidnappers. | 奥兹 我们不是绑架犯 |
[08:24] | Listen to her. | 听她的话 |
[08:25] | You let us go now, you’re looking at armed robbery. | 你现在放了我们 只是持械抢劫而已 |
[08:28] | But if you keep us here, | 但要是你关着我们不放 |
[08:29] | you’re playing in a whole new ballpark. | 恶劣程度就不可同日而语了 |
[08:31] | You watch too much “Law & Order”. | 你《法律与秩序》看多了 |
[08:32] | We let them go, and they go straight to the cops. | 我们放了他们 他们马上就会去报警 |
[08:35] | Just let us walk. | 放我们走吧 |
[08:36] | We — we promise — we’re not gonna — | 我们 我们保证不会… |
[08:37] | You’ll what? Dummy up? | 你们会怎样 缄口不言吗 |
[08:40] | We look like amateurs to you?! | 我们看起来像智障吗 |
[08:42] | S-s-stop! | 别说了 |
[08:42] | Okay, we just need a second to figure this out. | 我们需要些时间想清楚 |
[08:46] | Baby, you need to relax, okay? | 宝贝 你得冷静下来 好吗 |
[08:49] | Yeah. Yeah. All right, all right. | 好 我冷静 |
[08:53] | We’ll just make sure our fish don’t swim. | 保证他们不会溜掉就行 |
[09:09] | Thought they were Bonnie and Clyde. | 我觉得他们像是雌雄大盗 |
[09:10] | They came in with these masks — | 戴着面具进来… |
[09:11] | We officially have ourselves a new case. | 已经正式落案了 |
[09:14] | Nate “Oz” — | 内特·”奥兹”… |
[09:15] | – Oh, you go ahead. – Oh, no, ladies first. | -你先说 -不 女士优先 |
[09:17] | – Why not guys first? – Okay. | -不如男士优先吧 -好吧 |
[09:19] | – Nate “Oz” — – Nate “Oz” Osbourne was serving a 15-year sentence | -内特·”奥兹” -内特·”奥兹”·奥斯本 |
[09:22] | for assaulting a police officer | 因袭警被判入狱十五年 |
[09:23] | when he escaped Hudson Correctional last week. | 他上周从哈德逊管教所越狱 |
[09:25] | We cross-referenced Caffrey’s physical description — | 我们将卡夫瑞给出的外形描述 |
[09:27] | thank you, Caffrey — | 谢了 卡夫瑞 |
[09:28] | against former Hudson inmates, and we got our guy. | 与哈德逊管教所的罪犯作了对比 这就是嫌犯 |
[09:30] | Osbourne and his lady friend | 奥斯本和他女朋友 |
[09:31] | abandoned their getaway car at the scene. | 把逃跑用的车留在了现场 |
[09:33] | NYPD cordoned the area, | 纽约警方隔离了那片区域 |
[09:34] | but so far, no trace. | 但到目前为止 都没找到追踪痕迹 |
[09:36] | The perfume wasn’t their first target, either. | 那瓶香水也不是他们的首次作案目标了 |
[09:38] | Their M.O. matches a theft from Weatherby’s two days ago — | 他们的作案手法与两天前卫斯比的窃案相符合 |
[09:41] | the wedding ring Joe Dimaggio gave Marilyn Monroe. | 乔·迪马吉奥给玛丽莲·梦露的婚戒 |
[09:43] | It made its way on to the finger of Osbourne’s better half. | 现在却戴在了奥斯本的伴侣手上 |
[09:45] | Well, nothing says commitment like a stolen wedding ring. | 没有什么承诺比偷来的婚戒更浪漫了 |
[09:48] | Any information on the girl? | 那姑娘有什么资料吗 |
[09:50] | Not much. | 没什么 |
[09:50] | We got her prints off the guard’s gun, | 从保安的枪上提取了她的指纹 |
[09:52] | but no criminal record. | 但没有前科 |
[09:53] | They left the guard’s gun behind? | 他们没带走保安的枪吗 |
[09:54] | She dropped it in a champagne bucket. | 她扔在香槟桶里了 |
[09:56] | Could I see the ballistics report from the shot Oz fired? | 我能看看奥兹那把枪的弹道报告吗 |
[10:01] | Kid’s barely old enough to vote, | 这孩子都没到能投票的岁数 |
[10:02] | and he thinks he can threaten you? | 还觉得他能威胁别人 |
[10:04] | The second I get you out of here… | 我一救你离开这里… |
[10:05] | He’s in over his head. | 他已经不知所措了 |
[10:07] | Way over. | 绝对的 |
[10:08] | I don’t think they want to hurt us. | 我觉得他们并不想伤害我们 |
[10:10] | Maybe not her, but him? | 女的也许是 那男的就算了吧 |
[10:11] | “dummy up” and “fish” are prison slang. | “缄口不言”和”溜掉”是监狱用语 |
[10:13] | He’s done time. | 他坐过牢 |
[10:14] | Or watched a lot of TV. | 或者只是电视看多了 |
[10:15] | Shut up down there! | 下面两个给我闭嘴 |
[10:22] | She’s a calming influence. | 她可以帮他冷静下来 |
[10:25] | Maybe if I talk to her, | 也许让我跟她谈谈 |
[10:26] | appeal to her on a personal level. | 晓之以情 动之以理 |
[10:28] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[10:29] | I have done this before. | 我以前干过 |
[10:30] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[10:31] | Well, at least this time, we get to be tied up together. | 至少这次 我们能绑在一起 |
[10:34] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[10:36] | With a slight adjustment, | 稍稍调整一下之后 |
[10:37] | our third act is back on track. | 我们的第三步行动又重回轨道了 |
[10:40] | So Penny here is gonna babysit while I take care of business. | 佩妮会在我处理事情时看着你们 |
[10:49] | Be safe. | 小心点 |
[10:50] | Always. | 一向的 |
[10:51] | If you’re ditching our car, we have bags in the trunk. | 你要弃车的话 把我们后备箱的包包拿回来吧 |
[10:54] | What makes you think I’m ditching your car? | 你凭什么觉得我要弃车 |
[10:56] | All that “Law & Order” I watch. | 《法律与秩序》就是这么演的 |
[10:58] | If we’re gonna be here for a while, | 我们要在这待上一段日子的话 |
[10:59] | it’d be nice to change our clothes. | 有衣服换会很不错 |
[11:07] | “Change our clothes.” | “有衣服换” |
[11:08] | Cobble Hill. | 果然是科布尔山来的 |
[11:19] | How long have you two been married? | 你俩结婚多久了 |
[11:23] | We have a love for the ages. | 我们的爱至死不渝 |
[11:25] | I mean, why do we need some stupid contract | 何必要一纸愚蠢的婚书 |
[11:27] | to tell us what we already know? | 告诉我们这已知的事实 |
[11:28] | For starters, health insurance, | 首先 医疗保险 |
[11:30] | homeownership, shared cellphone plans. | 房屋产权 共享手机套餐 |
[11:33] | Uh, what Oz and I have is much bigger than all of that. | 我跟奥兹的不是那种世俗感情 |
[11:38] | He’s a really good guy with a really, really big heart. | 他是个大好人 有着博大的心胸 |
[11:41] | You’ll understand if we don’t see him that way. | 你能理解我们不这么想吧 |
[11:44] | Well, you don’t know him, so… | 你们不了解他 所以… |
[11:46] | – Right. – He is good. | -好吧 -他是个好人 |
[11:48] | And, sure, his cousin talked him into stealing car parts, | 的确 他的表兄说服他去偷盗汽车零件 |
[11:51] | but that doesn’t make him a bad person. | 但是那不意味着他是坏人 |
[11:53] | You don’t serve hard time for stealing rims. | 偷车圈可不会判重刑 |
[11:55] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[11:59] | It was his first time. | 那是他第一次作案 |
[12:00] | The police showed up. | 警察来了 |
[12:02] | When they told him to raise his hands, | 他们告诉他举起双手时 |
[12:03] | he accidentally dropped a battery that he was holding | 他不小心把手里握着的电池 |
[12:05] | on the cop’s foot. | 掉到警察脚上了 |
[12:06] | Accidentally? | 不小心 |
[12:08] | What else was he supposed to do other than drop it? | 他不扔掉还能怎么办 |
[12:10] | I mean, the guy had a gun in his face. | 他可是被枪指着头呢 |
[12:12] | – The officer didn’t see it that way? – No. | -警察不那么认为吗 -不 |
[12:14] | The cop lied to the D.A. | 警察对地检官说了谎 |
[12:15] | They charged him with assault on a police officer. | 他们以袭警罪起诉他 |
[12:18] | You can get 15 years for that. | 那能判到十五年呢 |
[12:19] | That’s exactly what the judge gave him. | 法官正是这么判的 |
[12:22] | I mean, he didn’t deserve that. | 他不该被判那么重 |
[12:23] | So he was released early on good behavior. | 所以他表现良好提前释放了吗 |
[12:27] | No. | 不 |
[12:28] | He escaped, and you helped him. | 他在你帮助下越狱了 |
[12:31] | The cop lied. The judge wouldn’t listen. | 警察撒谎 法官又不听解释 |
[12:33] | What else were we supposed to do? | 我们还能怎么办 |
[12:34] | I mean, the system failed him. | 司法系统抛弃了他 |
[12:36] | All we have is each other. | 我们只有彼此 |
[12:38] | I mean, I’m sure there are a ton of people out there | 我敢肯定现在外面有一大群人 |
[12:40] | who are worried about the two of you right now. | 担心你们两个的安危 |
[12:42] | You have no idea. | 你根本想象不到 |
[12:45] | Uh, this is Esther from the Rusty Egret. | 我是锈鹭酒店的艾丝特 |
[12:48] | I thought we were confirmed you’d be here by noon, | 您原定的计划是中午之前到达 |
[12:50] | and it’s almost 3:00. | 现在已经快三点了 |
[12:52] | I’ll try your cell again. | 我会再给您来电的 |
[12:57] | Wait. The suit actually gave you access to his house? | 猫咪探员真的让你进他房子了 |
[13:00] | Yes, Moz. | 没错 蚊子 |
[13:01] | Unwise. We should teach him a lesson. | 不明智 我们应该给他个教训 |
[13:03] | I’m thinking micro cam in a lampshade. | 在灯罩里装个针孔摄像机如何 |
[13:05] | He’ll find it, of course, but that’s the point. | 他当然会发现 但这正是我的用意 |
[13:07] | We’re picking up Satchmo and we’re leaving, all right? | 我们带上沙奇摩就走人 好吗 |
[13:10] | Fine. | 随你 |
[13:11] | I don’t see why you’d want to pass up | 我不明白你为何要错过 |
[13:13] | a prime opportunity such as this, but whatever. | 如此一个大好时机 但随便你 |
[13:17] | Whoa! Seriously? Boxed wine? | 不是吧 盒装葡萄酒 |
[13:20] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得赶紧走 |
[13:21] | You mind picking up Satchmo’s water bowl? | 你能拿下沙奇摩的水碗吗 |
[13:23] | It’s over by the desk. | 在那桌子旁边 |
[13:24] | And no snooping. Uh-huh. | 别东张西望 |
[13:29] | Whoa, the suit left Ellen’s IRS forms | 猫咪探员居然把爱伦的纳税表 |
[13:32] | out here for anyone to see. | 放在谁都能看到的地方 |
[13:33] | Hey. No. I said no. | 我说了别乱动 |
[13:34] | They’re from when WITSEC moved her to New York. | 是她因为证人保护计划搬到纽约之后的报表 |
[13:39] | Well, any insight into her life from that time | 从那时起任何跟她生活有关的细节 |
[13:40] | could help us isolate where she hid the evidence. | 都可能帮助我们确定她隐藏证据的地点 |
[13:43] | It’s a long shot. | 概率太小 |
[13:44] | So is blindly searching a 2-million-square-foot building. | 随机搜索一栋两百万平方英尺的建筑也一样 |
[13:47] | Excellent point. Here. Allow me. | 说得好 来 让我照下 |
[13:52] | Okay. | 行了 |
[13:54] | You know, it’s not too late to hide that micro cam — | 你知道吗 现在藏个针孔摄像机还不晚 |
[13:55] | – Not gonna happen. – Okay. | -没门 -好吧 |
[13:57] | Next. | 下一张 |
[14:00] | Next. | 下一张 |
[14:02] | Jesus, baby, what took you so long? | 天啊 宝贝 怎么去了这么久 |
[14:07] | Well, I acquired us a new vehicle | 我给咱俩买了辆新车 |
[14:09] | and I finished up recon for our third act. | 还给第三次行动踩好了点 |
[14:11] | And you went to Gristedes? | 你还去了格雷斯蒂超市 |
[14:14] | Yeah. Well, we got a big day tomorrow. | 是啊 明天可是个大日子 |
[14:15] | Can’t do it on an empty stomach. | 饿着肚子怎么干活 |
[14:17] | You are too good, baby. | 你太好了 宝贝 |
[14:19] | You have to admit — they are kind of sweet together. | 不得不说 他们在一起还真甜蜜 |
[14:21] | I hope that’s the stockholm syndrome talking. | 我希望你这是得了斯德哥尔摩综合征 |
[14:24] | Burkes of cobble hill, keep up the good behavior, | 科布尔山的博尔克夫妇 继续好好表现 |
[14:27] | there might be some of my famous | 我指不定让你们尝尝 |
[14:28] | Chow-hall casserole in it for you. | 我拿手的部队砂锅菜 |
[14:32] | – You sure they didn’t give you trouble? – Sure. | -确定他们没捣乱吗 -没有 |
[14:34] | Hey, hon. | 宝贝 |
[14:35] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[14:36] | The second they realize they’ve kidnapped a federal agent, | 一旦他们意识到自己绑架了一个联邦探员 |
[14:38] | All bets are off. | 我们就完了 |
[14:41] | You packed your gun. | 你带了枪 |
[14:42] | Do you think you can get to it? | 你能拿到它吗 |
[14:43] | Not without help. | 没人帮忙不成 |
[14:45] | We’re gonna have to do this together. | 我们得齐心协力 |
[15:01] | There is still a chance that we can get the atomizer back | 我们还有可能在明天活动开始前 |
[15:04] | before the event tomorrow, right? | 拿回香水喷瓶 对吧 |
[15:05] | – Yeah, we’re on it. – Okay. | -对 我们正在查 -好 |
[15:06] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:08] | Ballistics is still on scene, | 弹道轨迹仍在现场分析中 |
[15:10] | but we got a hit on Osbourne’s sidekick. | 但我们有了奥斯本助手的线索 |
[15:12] | I had Hudson Correctional | 我让哈德逊管教所 |
[15:13] | pull his correspondence and visitor logs. | 调出了他的通话和来访记录 |
[15:15] | So we’ve got a name. | 找到个名字 |
[15:16] | Yeah, Penny Chase. | 佩妮·钱斯 |
[15:17] | Clean record. | 无犯罪史 |
[15:19] | She works as a copy editor for a book publisher | 她在一家出版公司做文字编辑 |
[15:22] | specializing in paperback romance novels. | 负责简装本爱情小说 |
[15:24] | What is her connection to Osbourne? | 她跟奥斯本有什么联系 |
[15:26] | Prison pen pals turned soul mates. | 监狱笔友变成了灵魂伴侣 |
[15:27] | Copies of the prison letters right here. | 这里是狱中信件的副本 |
[15:29] | They met while he was in prison? | 他们是在他坐牢时认识的 |
[15:30] | And it wasn’t by chance. | 而且并未偶然 |
[15:32] | Penny was a longtime subscriber to mugshot monthly. | 佩妮是《警局档案照月刊》的长期订户 |
[15:35] | Apparently, she liked Osbourne’s mug and wrote him. | 显然她喜欢奥斯本的照片 给他写了信 |
[15:37] | Their relationship took off from there. | 他们的关系就此开始 |
[15:39] | This is not a real magazine. | 这都不是本真正的杂志 |
[15:40] | Oh, yeah. Women who fall for inmates — it’s a thing. | 的确有些女人偏爱囚犯 |
[15:42] | They’re called prison bunnies. | 她们被称为监狱兔女郎 |
[15:43] | Oh, god. The weird gets weirder. | 天啊 这下更诡异了 |
[15:45] | Says the only woman in the room who’s actually dated an inmate. | 这屋里唯一跟囚犯约会的女人居然这么说 |
[15:48] | Hey. It is not the same. Neal. | 这不一样 尼尔 |
[15:52] | Wait. Are you familiar with this phenomenon? | 等等 你对这种现象很熟悉吗 |
[15:54] | During my prison stay, I may have had a few admirers. | 我坐牢那会儿 可能是有几个爱慕者 |
[15:57] | More like a few hundred. | 更像是几百个吧 |
[15:59] | But didn’t you respond with a form letter? | 但你不都回复套话的吗 |
[16:00] | Only after the carpal tunnel. | 那是我得了腕管综合征之后 |
[16:04] | I let them down easy. | 我婉言拒绝了她们 |
[16:05] | Right. Let’s get back to the case, huh? | 我们还是讨论案件吧 |
[16:07] | I skimmed a few of their letters. | 我略读了几封他们的信 |
[16:08] | You know, it’s like they think they’re characters | 他们好像把自己当成是某个 |
[16:10] | in some great love story or something. | 伟大爱情故事里的男女主角 |
[16:13] | Take a look at this. | 看看这封 |
[16:14] | Osbourne promises to make her an honest woman | 奥斯本承诺他被释放后 |
[16:16] | after his release. | 要娶她为妻 |
[16:17] | I mean, it’s possible he lured her into this. | 有可能是他引诱她犯罪的 |
[16:19] | Well, he made her an honest woman by getting her a ring. | 他娶她的方式是给她一个戒指 |
[16:22] | He kept his promise. | 他守住了承诺 |
[16:24] | If he made her any other promises, | 如果他还许下过其他承诺 |
[16:26] | it might lead us to their next target. | 可能带给我们下一次劫案的线索 |
[16:27] | Are these all the letters? | 这些信件是全部吗 |
[16:28] | There’s about 700. | 大约有七百封 |
[16:31] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[16:43] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[16:44] | D-don’t add the onions raw like that. | 别把生洋葱就那么加进去 |
[16:47] | You should saute them. They’re much sweeter that way. | 你应该煎一下 这样更香甜 |
[16:50] | Fine. | 好 |
[16:51] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[16:52] | Well, y-you get a saut pan, and you heat up some butter. | 你拿出一个煎锅 加热一些黄油 |
[17:00] | The silver one. | 银色那个 |
[17:07] | Oh, that’s… way too much butter. | 黄油…加太多了 |
[17:10] | You want to come in here and do this? | 你想过来自己做吗 |
[17:12] | Well, I do sort of run a catering company. | 我就是经营餐饮公司的 |
[17:32] | May I do that? | 可以让我来吗 |
[17:33] | I don’t think so. | 不行 |
[17:34] | You do have a gun. | 你手里有枪不是吗 |
[17:45] | It’s the proper knife. | 用这把刀才对 |
[17:55] | Damn, Lizzy Burke, you got some skills. | 该死 伊丽莎白·博尔克 你还真有两下子 |
[17:59] | You know, Harriet Van Horne said it best. | 哈里特·凡·豪恩说得最好 |
[18:02] | Cooking is like love. | 烹饪就像恋爱 |
[18:04] | You either approach it with abandon or not at all. | 要碰就碰得任性恣情 |
[18:07] | Love and abandon. | 任性恣情 |
[18:08] | – Kind of dig that. – I thought you might. | -有点领会了 -我想也是 |
[18:10] | The first time I made this for Penny, | 我第一次给佩妮下厨的时候 |
[18:12] | she said I cooked better than her own mother. | 她说我做得比她妈妈做得好 |
[18:14] | She was lying through her teeth. | 她很明显是在撒谎 |
[18:16] | But it was really cute. | 但是那真的很可爱 |
[18:18] | So, where were you gonna take her? | 你打算带她去哪儿 |
[18:20] | To a bed-and-breakfast in the Green Mountains. | 格林山脉的一家简易旅馆 |
[18:23] | Nothing but nature, my beautiful wife, | 只有大自然 娇妻 |
[18:26] | and a couple of good crime novels. | 和精彩的犯罪小说 |
[18:28] | Would have been amazing. | 本应是一次绝妙的旅行 |
[18:30] | No, seriously, like… | 不 说真的 像是… |
[18:32] | Where were you gonna take her? | 你就打算带她去那儿 |
[18:34] | You’ve kidnapped me. | 你绑架了我 |
[18:35] | You don’t get to judge me. | 你没资格对我品头论足 |
[18:36] | Come on, don’t you think that sounds boring as hell? | 你难道没发觉那主意无聊透顶吗 |
[18:39] | No, I think it sounds relaxing as hell. | 不 我觉得那惬意透顶 |
[18:41] | Different strokes, I guess. | 萝卜青菜 各有所爱 |
[18:43] | I mean, the part about the book sounds okay. | 不过读小说的主意还算不错 |
[18:45] | I like romance novels. | 我喜欢言情小说 |
[18:47] | But true crime is good, too. | 不过说真的 犯罪小说也很好 |
[18:50] | Most of them don’t have happy endings. | 绝大部分的罪犯都不会有好下场 |
[18:52] | No, but the romance books do. | 是啊 可言情小说不一样 |
[18:54] | That’s why I like reading them. | 所以我才喜欢读 |
[18:58] | So, that’s how I got the idea to start the…Ooh. | 我就是这样开始… |
[19:01] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:02] | Yeah, I think I just got some garlic powder in my eye. | 还好 我眼睛里好像进了大蒜精 |
[19:05] | You want to wash it out or something? | 你想洗洗眼睛吗 |
[19:06] | Um… Actually, uh, I think I have some eye drops in my bag. | 实际上我包里有滴眼液 |
[19:11] | Hey, Pen, you help Lizzy out with her bag? | 佩妮 你能帮伊丽莎白拿下包吗 |
[19:13] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[19:15] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[19:17] | Should be right on top in the toiletry bag. | 应该在上面的化妆包里 |
[19:23] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[19:25] | Oh, this is beautiful! | 这衣服太漂亮了 |
[19:29] | It’s a classic Von Furstenberg. | 这是冯芙丝汀宝经典款 |
[19:31] | You should try it on. | 你应该试穿下 |
[19:31] | Really? | 可以吗 |
[19:33] | There’s some shoes in there, too. | 包里还有鞋 |
[19:39] | Oh. I wasn’t sure how to pack. | 我不怎么会打包 |
[19:44] | Peter, hey, uh, three things — | 彼得 有三件事 |
[19:46] | Nobody’s dead, Satchmo’s fine, | 无人伤亡 沙奇摩状况很好 |
[19:48] | and I changed your alarm code, | 我更换了你的报警码 |
[19:50] | which I’ll gladly give back to you | 如果你拿枫糖浆来交换 |
[19:50] | in exchange for some maple syrup. | 我很愿意还给你 |
[19:52] | Tell Elizabeth I say hi. | 替我向伊丽莎白问好 |
[19:54] | How are the Burkes? | 博尔克夫妇情况如何 |
[19:55] | Maintaining radio silence, as promised. | 正如之前保证的那样 保持无线电静默 |
[19:57] | I’m just calling to let them know | 我打给他只是为了告诉他 |
[19:58] | it’s all quiet on the Satchmo front. | 家里没出什么状况 |
[20:00] | You find something? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[20:01] | Yeah, too bad Peter’s not here. | 很遗憾彼得不在 |
[20:02] | He’d love this. | 他一定会高兴的 |
[20:04] | Last August, Oz promised Penny to treat her like a queen. | 去年八月 奥兹答应佩妮要待她如皇后 |
[20:09] | The Marie Antoinette perfume bottle. | 玛丽皇后的香水瓶 |
[20:11] | We were right. He’s stealing to fulfill a promise. | 我们是对的 他偷窃是为了履行诺言 |
[20:13] | Right, and I might think it was adorable | 没错 如果他们偷的不是我的香水 |
[20:14] | if they didn’t snatch my perfume. | 我或许会很敬重他 |
[20:17] | Bastards. | 混蛋 |
[20:19] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[20:21] | What are you not telling me? | 你还有什么没跟我说的 |
[20:25] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[20:27] | I’m up for a new job, Neal. | 我得到了一份新工作 尼尔 |
[20:30] | Running the London Branch of Sterling Bosch. | 负责经营斯博保险伦敦分公司 |
[20:34] | Wow. That’s… | 那真是… |
[20:36] | My chances were excellent. | 我的机遇很棒 |
[20:38] | But if — if you lose the perfume bottle… | 可如果…如果你弄丢了香水瓶 |
[20:41] | I lose all of it. | 我就什么都没了 |
[20:44] | I probably should have said something sooner. | 我或许应该早点跟你说的 |
[20:46] | I — no, no. | 我…不 |
[20:47] | I mean, why — why would you? We’re just, you know — | 你不必跟我说 我们只是… |
[20:49] | – Amis-amants. – Right. | -恋人知己 -是啊 |
[20:51] | Well, it’s not like I’m running away to an island or something. | 我又不是要逃到某个小岛上 |
[20:54] | Well, technically, Britain is an island. | 学术上讲 不列颠确实是座岛 |
[21:12] | You think Oz will like it? | 你觉得奥兹会喜欢吗 |
[21:15] | I do. | 会的 |
[21:16] | It’s just, you know, | 只是… |
[21:17] | with everything that he’s been through, | 在他经历了这些后 |
[21:20] | I-I just want to make him happy. | 我只想让他开心 |
[21:22] | You really believe the system failed him. | 你相信是司法系统抛弃了他吗 |
[21:23] | I know it did. | 我相信 |
[21:26] | After Oz told me his story, I looked into it. | 奥兹跟我说了他的故事后 我做了调查 |
[21:29] | Turns out it’s not the first time this cop lied. | 结果发现那个警察不是第一次撒谎 |
[21:32] | He has a history of dishing out trumped-up charges. | 他做诬告有一定年头了 |
[21:35] | Did you show this to the D.A.? | 你有没有把这个给地检官看 |
[21:36] | Yeah, his public defender wouldn’t listen. | 可他的公设辩护律师根本不听 |
[21:38] | I mean, he said we didn’t stand a chance. | 他说我们没希望的 |
[21:40] | Really? This looks damning to me. | 真的吗 对我来说这证据确凿 |
[21:42] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[21:44] | He got a bum rap. | 他受到了不公正的判决 |
[21:47] | Soup’s on, baby! | 汤做好了 宝贝 |
[21:50] | – Coming! – Hope you’re hungry. | -就来 -希望你饿了 |
[21:52] | If you don’t eat, I’ll be offended. | 如果你不吃 我会生气的 |
[21:54] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得这衣服怎么样 |
[21:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:00] | I was just wondering how I got so lucky. | 我只是在想我怎么会如此幸运 |
[22:07] | We should probably untie his hands. | 我们应该给他的手松绑 |
[22:09] | Hands only. And just for dinner. | 只能松手 只在吃饭期间 |
[22:12] | All right? | 知道了吗 |
[22:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:19] | Is that a Jayer Echezeaux? | 那瓶酒是杰雅·依瑟索吗 |
[22:23] | Is that how you say it? | 它叫这个名字吗 |
[22:24] | All I know is — a case costs 12 grand. | 我只知道这一瓶值一万两千美元 |
[22:27] | Don’t worry. We didn’t pay for it. | 别担心 我们没付钱 |
[22:30] | Now, I’ll go out on a limb and say | 我冒险推测下 |
[22:31] | Penny’s ring wasn’t a hand-me-down from grandma? | 佩妮的戒指不是从祖母那儿传下来的 |
[22:34] | It was Marilyn Monroe’s. | 这是玛丽莲·梦露的 |
[22:36] | I love Marilyn. | 我爱玛丽莲 |
[22:37] | You know, it’s funny. | 这真滑稽 |
[22:38] | I spent two years behind bars | 我坐了两年牢 |
[22:40] | Just pissed off that life screwed me over. | 对这操蛋的人生闷闷不乐 |
[22:43] | And then I met Penny, | 可我遇到了佩妮 |
[22:44] | and she made me realize that you only get one life. | 她让我认识到人生只有一次 |
[22:47] | And you better live it. | 人应该好好活着 |
[22:51] | And this crime spree is what you call living? | 你管这种犯罪狂欢叫”活着”吗 |
[22:53] | Three years of my life has to be worth something. | 我那三年冤狱理应得到赔偿 |
[22:57] | The world owes us that. | 世界欠我们的 |
[22:58] | What happens when the world catches up to you? | 如果你们被逮捕了会怎样 |
[23:00] | We won’t let it. | 我们不会被逮捕的 |
[23:01] | So, Peter, uh, | 彼得 |
[23:02] | Elizabeth tells me that you are a professor at Columbia. | 伊丽莎白跟我说你在哥伦比亚当教授 |
[23:06] | – What do you teach? – Journalism. | -你教什么 -新闻学吗 |
[23:08] | Now, I’m guessing, by the age difference, | 根据年龄差距 我猜 |
[23:09] | that, uh, Lizzy here was your student. | 伊丽莎白是你的学生 |
[23:12] | A little “hot for teacher” action, huh, Liz? | “迷恋老师”的情节 对吗 小伊 |
[23:14] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[23:15] | Guilty as charged. | 我供认不讳 |
[23:25] | Still nothing on the Ellen front? | 仍然没有关于爱伦的线索吗 |
[23:27] | Well, apparently, the IRS codes its forms differently | 显然 国税局对接受联邦证人保护计划的人 |
[23:29] | for people in WITSEC. | 采用不同的纳税表 |
[23:31] | That or Ellen spent three years | 再就是爱伦在瓦尔加斯马戏团 |
[23:32] | as a ribbon dancer in Circus Vargas. | 当了三年缎带舞舞者 |
[23:35] | I think I’d go with the first one. | 我想我会从你说的第一个着手 |
[23:37] | Availing yourself of federal resources | 利用联调局的资源 |
[23:39] | could speed along the process. | 可以加快进度 |
[23:40] | Yeah, I can’t. | 不行 |
[23:41] | I promised Elizabeth I wouldn’t involve Peter. | 我答应了伊丽莎白 不会把彼得牵扯进来 |
[23:44] | And once you find the box? | 一旦你找到盒子呢 |
[23:45] | I want my father to come back and live a normal life. | 我希望父亲能够回来 过上正常的生活 |
[23:48] | Ellen’s evidence can give him that. | 爱伦的证据能帮助他 |
[23:50] | And while we’re on the topic of items just out of reach… | 说到可望而不可及的东西… |
[23:53] | Ah, the perfume search. | 香水的搜寻 |
[23:55] | If we find it, | 如果找到了 |
[23:56] | there’s a good chance Sara’s moving to London. | 很有可能莎拉就要去伦敦 |
[23:57] | And you’re ambivalent about what that means to the two of you. | 如果你觉得这对你们俩而言可好可坏 |
[24:01] | Yeah. Don’t give me that look. | 得了 别摆那副表情 |
[24:04] | I know I said we wouldn’t get serious again, but — | 我知道我说过我们不会认真交往 但 |
[24:06] | Looming expiration date is forcing you to wonder if you should. | 离别逐渐临近 也迫使你考虑要不要认真起来 |
[24:09] | Neal, it’s just a fantasy. | 尼尔 这只是场梦 |
[24:11] | For guys like us, the only regret is permanence. | 像我们这样的人 唯一可后悔的就是永久 |
[24:14] | That’s just how it is. | 事情就是这样 |
[24:21] | Diana, what’s up? | 戴安 怎么了 |
[24:22] | You said Penny Chase was wearing hoop earrings, right? | 你说过 佩妮·钱斯带着大圈耳环 是吗 |
[24:24] | Yeah, why? | 对啊 怎么了 |
[24:25] | E.R.T. found an emerald earring up the street from the boutique, | 应急小组在精品店的街上发现了一只翡翠耳环 |
[24:28] | But what’s strange is the backing was attached. | 但奇怪的是 背后是封上的 |
[24:30] | Elizabeth was wearing emerald earrings when they left. | 他们走的时候 伊丽莎白还戴着翡翠耳环 |
[24:32] | So she took it off on purpose. | 所以她肯定是故意拿下来的 |
[24:34] | If she and Peter were delayed for a few minutes… | 如果她和彼得耽搁了一两分钟 |
[24:36] | You heard from him? | 你有他的消息吗 |
[24:37] | I tried him an hour ago. It went to his voicemail. | 一小时前打了他的电话 转去了语音信箱 |
[24:39] | – I’m sure they’re fine. – Yeah. | -我确定他们没事 -好 |
[24:44] | Look, all I’m saying is that compared to you, | 我想说的只是 和你相比 |
[24:47] | Peter here seems a little boring. | 彼得好像稍微无趣一点 |
[24:49] | Please. I wish he were boring. | 拜托 我倒希望他真的无趣 |
[24:51] | I hate this conversation. | 真不想进行这场对话 |
[24:52] | Wait. So, you’re telling us that he’s not? | 等等 那你是在告诉我们 他不无趣吗 |
[24:55] | You know, some of the stories he’s covered | 要知道 他有些故事没讲 |
[24:57] | have been incredibly dangerous. | 那可是相当危险 |
[24:59] | Some nights, I lie awake and I can’t sleep, worrying. | 有几个晚上 我躺着睡不着觉 担心受怕 |
[25:05] | The point is — I like boring, | 重点是 我喜欢无趣 |
[25:07] | and there’s no one I’d rather be boring with than this man. | 我最想要一起无趣的人就是这个男人 |
[25:10] | So, two nights in an old house in Vermont | 在佛蒙特的老房子里待两晚 |
[25:13] | is your idea of a party? | 就是你所谓的派对吗 |
[25:16] | The Rusty Egret. | 锈鹭酒店 |
[25:18] | Surprise. | 惊喜哟 |
[25:19] | I guess it is. You’re a wild man, Petey. | 我也觉得 你真是简单粗暴 彼得 |
[25:25] | Drop your dish. | 扔盘子 |
[25:29] | Oh, I’m gonna clean up. | 我来收拾一下 |
[25:34] | – I’m sorry. – No, I’ll get a broom. | -抱歉 -没事 我去找把扫帚 |
[25:36] | No, no, it’s — I’ll help. | 不不…我来帮忙吧 |
[25:37] | Oh. I’ll get it, I’ll get it. | 我搞得定 |
[25:38] | Do we have a bag? | 有袋子吗 |
[25:39] | Hey, honey, can you please get me a — | 亲爱的 能给我一个… |
[25:41] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[25:49] | Special agent Peter Burke? | 特别探员彼得·博尔克 |
[25:59] | Everyone listen up. | 大家都听好了 |
[26:00] | Our BOLO turned up Agent Burke’s car | 我们的线人找到了博尔克探员的车 |
[26:02] | at an impound in Flatbush. | 扣押在弗拉克布什 |
[26:03] | We found Peter and Elizabeth’s cellphones | 彼得和伊丽莎白的手机 |
[26:05] | in a dumpster two blocks from the boutique. | 在离精品店两个街区的垃圾箱里 |
[26:07] | We’re ordering the J.O.C. stood up until further notice. | 我们让联合行动中心按兵不动 等待后续情况 |
[26:09] | We have to assume they’ve been taken. | 只能假设他们已被绑架 |
[26:10] | Simpson, I want your team to stay on the letters. | 辛普森 我要你的组继续跟进信件 |
[26:13] | Foster, pull the traffic-cam footage | 福斯特 调出车重新出现的 |
[26:14] | in the area where the car was recovered. | 区域的路况录像 |
[26:16] | And flag any missing-vehicle reports. | 标记所有的失踪车辆报告 |
[26:17] | Chase and Osbourne are gonna need a new getaway car. | 钱斯和奥斯本需要一辆新的逃跑车辆 |
[26:20] | Let’s go. Peter’s countingn us. | 行动 彼得指望着我们呢 |
[26:24] | Neal, how could this happen? | 尼尔 怎么会这样 |
[26:26] | Wrong place, wrong time. | 错误的地点 错误的时间 |
[26:27] | But there’s a bright side. | 但还是有希望的 |
[26:29] | A bright side to kidnapping? | 绑架能有什么希望 |
[26:30] | Yeah. Ballistics came in. | 是 弹道报告到了 |
[26:33] | Oz is shooting blanks. Why would he do that? | 奥兹放的是空枪 他为什么要那么做 |
[26:36] | They don’t want to hurt anyone. | 他们不想伤害任何人 |
[26:37] | But it doesn’t mean they won’t. | 但也不代表他们就不会伤人 |
[26:38] | No, it doesn’t. | 确实 |
[26:39] | What can I do? | 我能做些什么 |
[26:40] | Help us comb through these letters. | 帮我们梳理这些信件 |
[26:42] | If we beat them to their next target, | 如果我们于他们早一步找到目标 |
[26:43] | we find Peter and Elizabeth. | 就能找到彼得和伊丽莎白 |
[26:45] | But Oz buries his promises in romantic symbolism, | 但奥兹把承诺藏在浪漫象征物里 |
[26:48] | and he is open to interpretation. | 而他的解释捉摸不定 |
[26:50] | then let’s get to interpreting. | 那就开始解释吧 |
[26:52] | Where do you want to set up? | 你想从哪儿开始 |
[26:53] | My place has a hungry dog | 我家有只饥饿的狗 |
[26:54] | and a wine-drinking speed-reader. | 和嗜酒的速读者 |
[26:55] | Your bring the photo copies. I’ll bring the coffee. | 你把影印件拿来 我去端咖啡 |
[26:58] | Oz, this doesn’t have to change anything. | 奥兹 没必要改变什么 |
[27:00] | We just kidnapped an FBI agent. | 我们刚刚绑架了一名联邦局探员 |
[27:01] | Yeah, but we didn’t mean to. | 对 但不是有意的 |
[27:03] | You think they care about that? | 你觉得他们在意吗 |
[27:04] | Penny’s right. This is a mistake. | 佩妮说的没错 这是个错误 |
[27:05] | Oh, we are through talking to you. | 我们和你们聊够了 |
[27:07] | Oz, listen to me. | 奥兹 听我说 |
[27:10] | This has gone far enough. | 现在已经太过了 |
[27:11] | Your best option — your only option — | 你最好的选择 唯一的选择 |
[27:14] | is to let us go and turn yourselves in. | 就是放了我们 然后自首 |
[27:16] | – That’s your advice? – Yes. | -那就是你的建议吗 -对 |
[27:18] | I just got out, and you want me to walk back in? | 我才刚出来 你就要让我再回去吗 |
[27:25] | We’re never gonna be together. | 我们永远都没法在一起 |
[27:26] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[27:28] | We’re gonna work this out, okay? | 我们能解决的 好吗 |
[27:30] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[27:32] | – Do you still want to go for the third act? – Yeah. | -还想进行第三步行动吗 -对 |
[27:36] | Yeah, we get it. | 对 我们可以的 |
[27:38] | We skip town, just like we planned. | 按照计划 销声匿迹 |
[27:40] | okay, what about them? | 那他们怎么办 |
[27:43] | We can’t let them go now. | 我们现在不能放他们走 |
[27:45] | Maybe they could be of some use to us. | 也许他们还有点用 |
[27:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:51] | I’ve been through this entire pile twice now. | 我已经翻了这沓东西整整两遍了 |
[27:53] | It still reads like a bad romance novel, | 读起来还是只像本蹩脚的言情小说 |
[27:56] | with more misspellings and redactions. | 还有不少拼写和编纂错误 |
[27:58] | They don’t have spell-check in prison. | 监狱里没有拼写检查 |
[27:59] | What they lack in technique they make up for with heart. | 技术的缺乏 他们用诚心来补足 |
[28:03] | Do they have to write every day? | 他们有必要每天写吗 |
[28:05] | “I love you. I adore you. I worship you.” | “我爱你 爱慕你 膜拜你” |
[28:08] | How many ways can they say the exact same thing? | 他们说同一件事又多少种方式啊 |
[28:11] | This many ways. | 这么多 |
[28:14] | – Moz, will you, uh — – yeah, I’ll get him. | -蚊子 你能…- 没问题 我来 |
[28:17] | Fresh air — the antidote to sentimental drivel. | 新鲜空气 情绪化胡言乱语的解毒剂 |
[28:20] | Come on, Satchmo. | 来 萨奇摩 |
[28:27] | So, London. Hell of a city. | 伦敦 好一座城市 |
[28:29] | It is. | 确实 |
[28:32] | I spent the summer there when I was younger — | 我年轻时候在那里过夏天 |
[28:34] | With my sister. | 和我姐姐一起 |
[28:36] | My parents warned us to stay away from Islington, | 我父母不准我们接近伊斯林顿 |
[28:39] | ’cause that’s where the bad kids hang out. | 因为那里有坏孩子出没 |
[28:41] | So, of course, we were there every night. | 当然 我们每天晚上都去那儿 |
[28:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:43] | Smoking cigarettes with the street artists | 和街头艺术家一起抽烟 |
[28:46] | and flirting with the bad boys. | 和坏孩子调情 |
[28:50] | Well, I don’t smoke, but I do flirt. | 我不抽烟 但会调情 |
[28:52] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[28:53] | You’re also a very bad boy. | 你也是个坏小子 |
[28:55] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:02] | I hope you get the job. | 我希望你能得到那份工作 |
[29:04] | Not because I want you to leave — | 不是因为我希望你离开 |
[29:07] | Because I want you to be happy. | 而是因为我希望你开心 |
[29:11] | I have to admit — it has been a lot of fun | 我得承认 确实很有趣 |
[29:13] | spending time with you up in the clouds. | 和你一起远在云端 |
[29:17] | But the ground beckons. | 但大地总是有吸引力的 |
[29:20] | “There is no security on this earth, only opportunity.” | “这世界上没有绝对的安全 机会无处不在” |
[29:26] | Send me a postcard? | 给我寄明信片好吗 |
[29:27] | Yeah. More than one. Less than 700. | 好啊 不止寄一张 但不超过七百 |
[29:32] | Does that mean I get a poem? | 这是不是说 我得到了一首诗 |
[29:34] | – Will you use spell-check? – Stop it. | -你会用拼写检查吗 -行了 |
[29:38] | “In the clouds.” | 在云端 |
[29:39] | – What? – Neal, Oz says multiple times | -什么 -尼尔 奥兹提过很多次 |
[29:43] | that his favorite childhood memory | 他最美好的童年记忆 |
[29:45] | is when his father took him to the Kennedy Space Center. | 就是他爸爸带他去肯尼迪太空中心 |
[29:48] | Yeah, something about wish he could fly through the clouds | 说他希望自己可以穿过云端 |
[29:50] | and off to the moon. | 飞到月球 |
[29:51] | Right. | 对 |
[29:52] | And then two days before he gets out, he writes this. | 在他越狱的两天前 他写了这个 |
[29:57] | “Give me your love, and I’ll give you the moon.” | “给我你的爱 我便为你摘月” |
[30:00] | So what if he’s going to give her the moon? | 如果他真的要送她月亮呢 |
[30:02] | I mean, not the whole thing, but — | 我是说 不是整个月球 而是… |
[30:03] | Maybe a piece of it. | 月球的一部分 |
[30:10] | Okay, Neal, there’s only one moon rock in town — | 好 尼尔 目前只有一块月石标本 |
[30:12] | from Apollo 17. | 来自阿波罗17号 |
[30:13] | Yeah, we see it. | 嗯 看见了 |
[30:14] | It’s on display at the New York Hall of Science in Queens. | 标本将在皇后区的纽约科学展示厅展出 |
[30:17] | You really think he’s gonna steal her a rock? | 你真认为他会为她偷一块石头 |
[30:19] | Yeah, Oz’s final promise to Penny was to give her the moon. | 对 奥兹对佩妮的最后承诺是为她摘月 |
[30:22] | We got a hit on Peter and Elizabeth. | 有彼得和伊丽莎白的线索了 |
[30:24] | 10 minutes ago, a stolen car | 十分钟前 一辆报失的车 |
[30:25] | used its E-Zpass at the midtown tunnel. | 在中城隧道用了快易通 |
[30:27] | We got a shot of it on the security camera. | 摄像头拍下了照片 |
[30:29] | It’s them. They’re hitting the museum. | 是他们 他们要去抢博物馆 |
[30:31] | I’ll mobilize SWAT. Let’s go! | 我去调动特警队 出发 |
[30:32] | All right, we’re on our way. | 好 我们这就到 |
[30:34] | Get museum security on the phone. | 给博物馆保安打电话 |
[30:35] | Let them know what’s coming. | 说明情况 |
[30:49] | FBI! Please open the door. | 联邦调查局 请开门 |
[30:54] | Good morning, agent — | 早上好 探员 |
[30:55] | Don’t move. I mean it. | 别动 我认真的 |
[30:57] | Special agent Peter Burke. | 彼得·博尔克特别探员 |
[30:58] | Do as he says and you won’t get hurt. | 听他的话你就没事 |
[31:01] | Get in. | 进去 |
[31:03] | Hey, baby, we’re inside. | 宝贝儿 我们进来了 |
[31:10] | Open your coat. Come on. | 解开外套 快点 |
[31:12] | Take his gun. | 拿他的枪 |
[31:14] | Yeah, get the gun. | 对 拿枪 |
[31:17] | In the chair. Come on. | 坐下 快 |
[31:21] | What’s the code for internal security? | 内部安全密码是什么 |
[31:23] | 37294 37294. | |
[31:24] | I told you — you don’t need Elizabeth. | 我说了 你不用带伊丽莎白来 |
[31:26] | Keep me as your hostage. I won’t cause any trouble. | 拿我当人质 我绝不捣乱 |
[31:29] | Yeah, you won’t cause us any trouble | 对 你不会给我们添乱 |
[31:30] | because we got your wife. | 因为你老婆在我们手上 |
[31:31] | Hon, I’ll be okay. | 亲爱的 我没事 |
[31:32] | Yes, she will, | 对 她会没事的 |
[31:34] | as long as you do exactly what we say. | 只要你乖乖听我们的话 |
[31:52] | – They’re already inside. – We’re being robbed. | -他们已经进去了 -有人抢劫 |
[31:53] | – Call the police! – We got to find another way in. | -快报警 -我们得找别的门进去 |
[31:55] | Neal, we need to wait for the FBI. | 尼尔 我们得等联调局的人来 |
[31:56] | Look, it’s Peter and Elizabeth. | 彼得和伊丽莎白很危险 |
[31:57] | – I’m not waiting. – Neal! | -我等不了 -尼尔 |
[32:02] | Hands. | 手拿来 |
[32:05] | You are only making this worse for yourself, Oz. | 你只会把情况越搞越糟 奥兹 |
[32:07] | Quiet. | 闭嘴 |
[32:09] | Have a seat, both of you. | 你俩都坐下 |
[32:14] | That moon rock’s the most valuable thing in this place. | 这里最有价值的东西就是那块月石标本 |
[32:20] | Neal, at least tell me you have a plan. | 尼尔 至少告诉我你有计划吧 |
[32:22] | Look, if they’ve got Peter and Elizabeth | 如果彼得和伊丽莎白在他们手上 |
[32:23] | and the FBI shows up, this turns into a hostage situation, | 等联调局的人到了 就会牵扯到人质问题 |
[32:27] | – unless… – Unless what? | -除非 -除非什么 |
[32:28] | – You have a bargaining chip? – Yeah. | -你有谈判筹码吗 -对 |
[32:30] | I’m gonna steal the moon. | 我要去偷月石标本 |
[32:32] | Not alone, you’re not. | 我也去 |
[32:35] | It’s Peter and Elizabeth. | 事关彼得和伊丽莎白 |
[32:38] | All right. | 好 |
[32:43] | – That’s it? – That is it. | -就是它 -对 |
[32:45] | Well, as far as priceless objects go, I’m not impressed. | 就无价之宝来说 看着真普通 |
[32:48] | It’s 4 1/2 billion years old, 200,000 miles from home, | 有四十五亿年历史 相距地球二十万英里 |
[32:52] | and worth 100 times its weight in gold. | 比同重量黄金贵一百倍 |
[32:54] | 37294. That did it! | 37294 对了 |
[32:58] | Good job, Pen. | 干得好 小佩 |
[33:00] | Hey, Oz, isn’t that — | 奥兹 那不是… |
[33:01] | Yeah, from the perfume shop. | 对 香水店的那两个人 |
[33:02] | They’re stealing the moon rock. | 他们在偷月石标本 |
[33:04] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[33:05] | Hey, you — you’re coming with me. | 你 你跟我来 |
[33:07] | I’m not leaving my wife. | 我不会离开我老婆 |
[33:08] | I beg to differ. | 恕不同意 |
[33:11] | All right, if anything goes wrong, | 如果出什么岔子 |
[33:13] | just meet me in the lobby. | 去大厅找我 |
[33:13] | Pen, look at me. | 小佩 看着我 |
[33:15] | This is what we wanted, remember? | 这就是我们想要的 记得吗 |
[33:18] | All right. | 好 |
[33:19] | Now, Burke. | 现在 博尔克 |
[33:21] | Come on. | 快走 |
[33:27] | You don’t have to go through with this. You know that. | 你不用帮他犯案 你知道的 |
[33:30] | I kinda do. | 我必须如此 |
[33:35] | I’ve never actually seen you steal anything before. | 之前还没亲眼见过你偷东西呢 |
[33:38] | Well, that is one of the perks of being my plus-one. | 这是当我伴侣的福利之一 |
[33:43] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:45] | Hey, Sinatra, you want to tell me why | 戴帽子那位 来说说为什么 |
[33:47] | you and baton girl are stealing my rock? | 你和警棍女偷了我的石头 |
[33:49] | Oh, your rock? | 你的石头 |
[33:50] | That’s funny, because according to | 有意思 因为根据 |
[33:52] | article vi of the 1967 U.N. Outer space treaty, | 1967年联合国太空协议第六条 |
[33:55] | it’s not yours. | 这不是你的 |
[33:55] | – Neal. – I got this, Peter. | -尼尔 -我有谱 彼得 |
[33:57] | Oh, you two know each other. That’s cute. | 原来你俩认识 真有爱 |
[34:01] | Now give me the damn rock. | 把那石头给我 |
[34:03] | I don’t think so. | 我不要 |
[34:03] | Ballistics confirm you were shooting blanks. | 弹道报告证实你放的是空枪 |
[34:06] | – Neal. – What? | -尼尔 -怎么啦 |
[34:10] | He has my gun. | 他拿了我的枪 |
[34:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:13] | So, what’s it gonna be? | 所以 到底怎么说 |
[34:19] | Sara, your baton. | 莎拉 你的警棍 |
[34:22] | I’m warning you. | 我警告你 |
[34:23] | And I’m educating you. | 我来给你上一课 |
[34:25] | The moon has no atmosphere, | 月球周围没有大气层 |
[34:26] | no free oxygen, and no surface moisture. | 没有游离氧 也没有表面水分 |
[34:29] | That’s why this rock is vacuum-sealed in nitrogen. | 所以这石头才会真空密封在氮气里 |
[34:31] | Once it’s exposed to our atmosphere, | 一旦它暴露在空气中 |
[34:33] | it crumbles to dust in a matter of seconds. | 就会立刻化为灰烬 |
[34:35] | – Sara. – I do like to smash things. | -莎拉 -姐可喜欢敲碎东西了 |
[34:37] | Yeah, and I’ll shoot both of you. | 那我就杀了你们两个 |
[34:38] | Not before one of us smashes your rock. | 在那之前你的石头已经被敲碎了 |
[34:41] | Let Peter go and it’s yours. | 放了彼得 石头给你 |
[34:43] | Everybody wins. | 皆大欢喜 |
[34:45] | Have it your way. Sara. | 动手吧 莎拉 |
[34:47] | Wait! | 等等 |
[34:54] | Enjoy. | 玩得开心 |
[34:58] | Matter of seconds, huh? | 几秒就化为灰烬哈 |
[34:59] | I may have exaggerated a little bit. | 我也许是有点儿夸大其词 |
[35:00] | It would have turned to dust in another billion years. | 要十亿年之后才会化成灰 |
[35:03] | He’s not making it out of here. | 不能让他就这么跑了 |
[35:05] | You and Sara exit the same way you came in. | 你和莎拉从进来的门出去 |
[35:07] | Let the FBI know that Penny and Oz are both armed. | 告诉联调局的人佩妮和奥兹都持有武器 |
[35:10] | Peter, where are you going? | 彼得 你去哪儿 |
[35:11] | To get my wife back. | 去救出我老婆 |
[35:18] | You’ve been a criminal less than a week, Penny. | 你的犯罪史还不足一周 佩妮 |
[35:20] | I don’t think you’re cut out for this. | 我觉得你并不是当罪犯的料 |
[35:21] | It’s better to burn bright than slowly fade away, like you — | 刺激的人生总比索然无味的好 比如你们 |
[35:25] | Like what? Peter and me? | 比如什么 彼得和我 |
[35:27] | We are not boring. | 我们不觉得无聊 |
[35:29] | Hell, this is not even my first kidnapping. | 这都不是我第一次被绑架 |
[35:32] | Seriously? | 真的 |
[35:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:34] | Every morning my husband walks out the door, | 每天早上我老公出门上班 |
[35:36] | a part of me worries if he ever walks back in. | 我内心某部分总会担心他能不能安全回来 |
[35:38] | Do you have any idea what that feels like? | 你了解那种感觉吗 |
[35:40] | Yeah. I do. | 我了解 |
[35:42] | Then stop him before he gets hurt. | 那就在他受伤之前阻止他 |
[35:44] | You didn’t stop Peter. | 你都没阻止彼得 |
[35:45] | I tried. | 我试过 |
[35:46] | But whether I like it or not, | 可不管我喜不喜欢 |
[35:48] | people like you happen to people like us. | 犯罪行径永无止境 |
[35:51] | That’s life. | 这就是生活 |
[35:52] | Elizabeth — | 伊丽莎白 |
[35:53] | You know, I’m supposed to be on a romantic weekend | 我现在本应该和我丈夫一起 |
[35:55] | with my husband right now, and instead, | 享受浪漫的周末 可是呢 |
[35:56] | I’m stuck here with you, living your moment. | 我却跟你困在一起 陪你找刺激 |
[36:01] | Which, by the way, just caught up with you. | 顺便说一下 你这愿望还真实现了 |
[36:05] | What? | 什么 |
[36:06] | No! | 不 |
[36:08] | Penny, it’s over. | 佩妮 都结束了 |
[36:09] | Oz is going back to prison. | 奥兹会重回监狱 |
[36:10] | No, he is not going anywhere. | 不 他哪里都不会去 |
[36:11] | We promised each other that we would not get caught. | 我们彼此承诺过不会被抓到 |
[36:15] | If it is over for him, then it is over for me, too. | 我们生同衾死同穴 |
[36:20] | I was never gonna shoot you, | 我没想过要向你开枪 |
[36:22] | Just like you’re never gonna shoot me. | 就像你也不会向我开枪一样 |
[36:26] | I guess neither of us are cut out for this, huh? | 看来咱俩谁都不是干这个的料 |
[36:28] | I never wanted to be good at this. | 我从来不曾想要擅长此事 |
[36:32] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[36:36] | Caffrey! Where the hell did you come from? | 卡夫瑞 你们是从哪里冒出来的 |
[36:38] | Inside. I’ll explain later. | 从里头 我过会儿再解释 |
[36:39] | Peter and Elizabeth are in there. | 彼得跟伊丽莎白在里面 |
[36:40] | So are Penny and Oz, and they’re armed. | 佩妮跟奥兹也在 他们有枪 |
[36:42] | With Peter’s gun. | 拿了彼得的枪 |
[36:42] | Okay, you guys hang back. | 好了 你们俩在外面待着 |
[36:44] | Let’s move in! | 我们进去 |
[36:45] | Let’s go! | 行动 |
[36:50] | – El. – Penny and Oz just went out front. | -小伊 -佩妮和奥兹往前门去了 |
[36:52] | It’s okay. Building’s surrounded. | 没关系 这里已经被包围了 |
[36:53] | That’s just it — | 问题就在这里 |
[36:54] | I think they’re planning on going out there like Bonnie and Clyde. | 我觉得他们想像邦妮和克莱德那样冲出去 |
[36:56] | Honey, what are you doing? | 亲爱的 你要干什么 |
[36:57] | What? They need our help. Come on. | 他们需要我们的帮忙 快来 |
[36:59] | No, they’re not. Damn it. | 不 他们不需要 该死 |
[37:14] | Come out peacefully with your hands in the air. | 举起手 慢慢走出来 |
[37:23] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[37:26] | It’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. | 从没见过比这更美的东西了 |
[37:30] | I got you the moon. | 我给你摘来了月亮 |
[37:35] | Come out quietly. Raise your hands. | 慢慢走出来 举起双手 |
[37:39] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:43] | We don’t want to hurt you. | 我们不想伤害你们 |
[37:45] | Just stay close, all right? Maybe we can — | 跟紧点 知道吗 也许我们能… |
[37:48] | Penny, Oz, come on. | 佩妮 奥兹 别这样 |
[37:50] | – Stay back, Liz. – You can’t go out there. | -别过来 伊丽莎白 -你们冲不出去的 |
[37:52] | You know what’s gonna happen. Just tell him. | 你知道后果是怎样 告诉他啊 |
[37:54] | Penny, don’t listen to her, okay? | 佩妮 别听她的 |
[37:56] | We have a love for the ages. | 我们的爱至死不渝 |
[37:58] | Oz, listen to me. | 奥兹 听我说 |
[38:00] | There’s a SWAT team out there | 外面有一整个特警队 |
[38:02] | with automatic weapons and body armor. | 全手拿自动武器身穿防弹衣 |
[38:04] | You try to shoot your way out of there, | 你想用枪杀出重围 |
[38:06] | and they will kill both of you. | 他们会开枪击毙你们俩 |
[38:08] | Yeah, not if I kill them first. | 只要我先杀了他们就行了 |
[38:10] | Don’t be a fool, Oz. | 别傻了 奥兹 |
[38:12] | This isn’t you. | 你不是这种人 |
[38:13] | I know you served three years | 我知道你犯了点轻罪 |
[38:15] | for something that should have been a misdemeanor. | 却为此坐了三年牢 |
[38:17] | You got a bum rap, and I’m sorry. | 你受到不公正判决 我很抱歉 |
[38:20] | You were using blanks so no one got hurt, | 你枪里装着空弹也是因为不想伤害任何人 |
[38:22] | But that’s exactly what’s about to happen out there | 但你们现在出去只会让你们俩 |
[38:25] | for both of you. | 都受伤 |
[38:28] | You love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[38:29] | Yeah. | 爱 |
[38:30] | – Do you really love her, Oz? – Yes! | -你真的爱她吗 奥兹 -我爱她 |
[38:33] | Real love… is fighting like hell | 真爱 是要为了 |
[38:38] | to hold on to every moment you have with her. | 和她在一起的每分每秒奋力拼搏 |
[38:41] | It’s making a life together | 是要一起生活 |
[38:43] | and making it work no matter what happens. | 不管怎样都不会放弃 |
[38:48] | You want a love for the ages? | 你想要至死不渝的爱 |
[38:50] | I think that’s great. | 我觉得那很棒 |
[38:52] | Prove it. | 证明它 |
[38:54] | Make it last. | 让爱持续下去 |
[38:58] | Listen, they’re just gonna take me away from her. | 听着 他们只会把我们俩分开 |
[39:02] | No. | 不 |
[39:03] | They can take away a lot of things, | 他们可以夺走很多东西 |
[39:05] | but they’ll never take away what you two have together. | 可你们俩间的感情是他们永远夺不走的 |
[39:10] | You go out there, and it ends. | 你们俩冲出去 就全结束了 |
[39:17] | Give me the gun, Oz. | 把枪给我 奥兹 |
[39:30] | It could have gotten pretty ugly back there. | 刚才那事后果可能极其严重 |
[39:33] | You understand why I — | 你明白我为什么… |
[39:34] | I do. | 我懂 |
[39:36] | I’m just glad you’re okay. | 我只是很庆幸你安然无恙 |
[39:39] | Take him away. | 带他走 |
[39:41] | So, what’s gonna happen? | 那接下来会怎样 |
[39:42] | She’ll get probation, | 她会服缓刑 |
[39:43] | and this time, he’ll get a fair trial. | 而他这次 会得到公平的审判 |
[39:46] | Write me? | 给我写信 |
[39:48] | Every day. | 每天都写 |
[39:52] | Come on, sir. | 走吧 先生 |
[39:55] | We still have to give our statements, | 我们还得录口供 |
[39:57] | but it’s not too late to try and get away. | 不过想要离开享受余下的周末还不算晚 |
[39:59] | Maybe not the Rusty Egret, but — | 也许去不了锈鹭酒店 但… |
[40:01] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[40:03] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:05] | First… | 不过首先… |
[40:08] | They found it. | 他们找到了 |
[40:12] | Thanks, hon. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[40:18] | Nice. | 真美 |
[40:20] | Great. | 太好了 |
[40:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:25] | I just gave Sterling Bosch the good news. | 我刚把好消息告诉斯博保险公司 |
[40:28] | Well, here’s some more. | 还有好消息呢 |
[40:30] | Isn’t this evidence? | 这不是证物吗 |
[40:31] | Nobody’s gonna miss it, | 只要明早还回来 |
[40:32] | as long as it’s back tomorrow morning. | 没人会在意的 |
[40:36] | How would you feel about being my plus-one tonight, | 今晚你做我的男伴怎么样 |
[40:39] | no strings attached? | 没有任何约束 |
[40:40] | You know I like a good party. | 你知道我一向喜欢派对的 |
[40:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:45] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[40:56] | You asked Neal to lie to me. | 你要尼尔对我撒谎 |
[40:58] | You have every right to be upset, | 你完全有理由生气 |
[41:00] | but you understand why I did it. | 但你也明白我这么做的理由 |
[41:02] | To protect me. I get that. | 为了保护我 我明白 |
[41:04] | I knew you wouldn’t let it go, | 我知道就算发生了车祸 |
[41:05] | even after the car accident. | 你也不会轻易放弃 |
[41:07] | But, hon, the one thing that truly scares me is losing you. | 但亲爱的 我太害怕会失去你了 |
[41:11] | I had to do something. | 我必须做点什么 |
[41:12] | Neal and I will always have secrets, | 尼尔和我之间总是会有秘密 |
[41:14] | but you and I — we don’t. | 但我们俩 不该有隐瞒 |
[41:19] | No more secrets. | 不会再有秘密了 |
[41:20] | Starting now. | 从现在开始 |
[41:23] | There was a file that indicated | 有一份文件可能暗示了 |
[41:25] | where Ellen might have hidden the evidence box. | 爱伦会把证物盒藏在何处 |
[41:28] | I checked it for prints. | 我查了上面的指纹 |
[41:29] | It was here in the house. | 我之前把它放在了家里 |
[41:31] | Neal found it, like I hoped he would. | 尼尔如我所愿地找到了文件 |
[41:33] | You wanted him to dog-sit Satchmo. | 你本来就想让他照看沙奇摩 |
[41:36] | I’m helping his search | 我在帮他找寻线索 |
[41:37] | without putting myself in harm’s way. | 但又不给自己惹上麻烦 |
[41:39] | And you didn’t want me to know — | 但你不想让我知道… |
[41:40] | Because I didn’t want you to worry. | 因为我不想让你担心 |
[41:42] | No more secrets. | 不再有秘密了 |
[41:45] | So now that we’re on the same page, | 现在我俩的步调一致了 |
[41:47] | what about you and neal? | 那你跟尼尔呢 |
[41:48] | He took the bait. Now what? | 他咬了你放的饵 接下来呢 |
[41:52] | You cracked it? | 你破解了 |
[41:53] | It’s a government code. Of course I djd. | 就是个政府密码 我当然给破了 |
[41:56] | It turns out that employer I.D. number | 原来雇主身份号码 |
[41:59] | is for a security company named Griffin-Moore, | 是一家叫格里芬·穆尔的安保公司 |
[42:03] | which is linked to the 50th floor | 这家公司又关联到 |
[42:06] | of the Empire State building. | 帝国大厦第五十层 |
[42:10] | Let’s get that box and bring my father home. | 我们去拿到那盒子 然后接我爸回家吧 |