| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | They’d killed him with my spare firearm. | 他们用我的备用枪支杀了他 | 
| [00:04] | I realized I’d been set up. | 我意识到我被陷害了 | 
| [00:06] | All the information I found on the others since James’ arrest. | 詹姆斯被捕后我查到的所有资料 | 
| [00:08] | Ellen had access to the 50th floor | 帝国大厦五十层 | 
| [00:10] | of the Empire State Building while it was under renovation. | 装修的时候爱伦可以进去 | 
| [00:12] | You think she planted it there? | 你认为她放在了那里 | 
| [00:14] | Senator Terrence Pratt. | 特伦斯·普拉特参议员 | 
| [00:15] | He’s got to be one of the dirty cops Ellen was investigating. | 他一定是爱伦调查的腐败警察之一 | 
| [00:18] | He’s the one. | 他是幕后黑手 | 
| [00:19] | Be careful, Peter. He can hurt you. | 小心点 彼得 他不会手下留情的 | 
| [00:21] | I don’t have brakes. | 刹车失灵了 | 
| [00:23] | Your division at the FBI is undergoing restructuring | 你在联调局的部门正在重组 | 
| [00:27] | as of today. | 今天开始 | 
| [00:28] | Amanda Callaway. | 阿曼达·卡拉威 | 
| [00:29] | She’s replacing Hughes? | 她来代替休斯 | 
| [00:30] | She closed the case against Pratt. | 她结了有关普拉特的案子 | 
| [00:32] | She’s got to be in his pocket. | 她被攥在他手心里 | 
| [00:34] | We found the evidence box | 我们找到证据盒了 | 
| [00:35] | on the southwest side of the ceiling. | 就在天花板的西南边 | 
| [00:37] | You found it. | 你找到了 | 
| [00:38] | Hi, Senator. | 参议员 | 
| [00:40] | I think I know where they’re looking. | 我想我知道他们在哪找了 | 
| [00:45] | Got something for us. | 给咱俩买了个东西 | 
| [00:51] | Looks just like it. | 看上去一模一样 | 
| [00:53] | Figured you’d keep your anklet away | 我注意到你最近在 | 
| [00:54] | from that one for a while, huh? | 有意避开那附近 | 
| [00:55] | At least until we go after the box, | 至少在我们拿到证据盒之前 | 
| [00:57] | which should be about here — the 50th floor. | 就在这 50层 | 
| [01:02] | Mm. This is where it all ends. | 一切都将在这里结束 | 
| [01:05] | Or begins. | 或者开始 | 
| [01:07] | No more running, no more hiding. | 不用再逃跑 不用再躲藏 | 
| [01:10] | You know how to get it? | 想好怎么去拿了吗 | 
| [01:12] | Well, Pratt doesn’t know where it is. | 普拉特不知道盒子在哪 | 
| [01:13] | So we take our time, do it right. | 所以我们按规矩 慢慢来 | 
| [01:16] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [01:21] | Is that frown a family thing? | 那皱眉是家族遗传吗 | 
| [01:24] | Oh, you recognize this look, do you? | 你认出这表情了 | 
| [01:26] | Occasionally. | 偶尔 | 
| [01:27] | Hey, you know, you inherited your old man’s impatience. | 你继承了你老爸不耐烦的个性 | 
| [01:30] | You just got a little bit more self-control. | 只不过你的自控能力更强一些 | 
| [01:32] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [01:34] | What else did I get from my old man? | 我还继承了我老爸的什么 | 
| [01:38] | Well, you got my height… | 你继承了我的身高 | 
| [01:41] | my extraordinary good looks. | 我帅气的外表 | 
| [01:45] | Everybody said you got my eyes. | 人人都说你遗传了我的眼睛 | 
| [01:48] | When I was 5, | 我五岁时 | 
| [01:49] | mom told me that you were the blue in my eyes. | 妈妈告诉我你就藏在我的蓝眼睛中 | 
| [01:53] | And I’d run upstairs | 我跑上楼 | 
| [01:54] | and crawl right up next to the bathroom mirror | 趴在洗手间的镜子上 | 
| [01:56] | and look so hard for you. | 努力寻找你的影子 | 
| [02:05] | You know, I just realized why you want that box so bad. | 我刚意识到为什么你这么想要那盒子了 | 
| [02:07] | Oh, yeah, Detective Bennett? | 是吗 贝内特警探 | 
| [02:08] | Why is that? | 为什么 | 
| [02:10] | You think that what’s in there will tell you who I am. | 你认为那里面的东西能告诉你我是谁 | 
| [02:14] | And if it does? | 然后呢 | 
| [02:15] | Then you will finally know who you are. | 然后你就会了解你是谁 | 
| [02:21] | You know, you’re not me, Neal. | 要知道你不是我 尼尔 | 
| [02:25] | No. | 确实 | 
| [02:27] | But you are the blue in my eyes. | 不过你就在我的蓝眼睛中 | 
| [02:30] | Don’t forget the extraordinary good looks. | 别忘了还有帅气的外表 | 
| [02:34] | We’re gonna find it. | 我们会拿到的 | 
| [02:36] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [02:46] | So, everyone with a life has gone home. | 每个有私生活的人都回家了 | 
| [02:48] | Everyone with a wife should have. | 每个有老婆的也早该走了 | 
| [02:51] | She must be a very understanding woman. | 她肯定非常善解人意 | 
| [02:53] | That’s the understatement of the year. | 这算是本年度最保守的说法了 | 
| [02:56] | What can I do for you, Agent Callaway? | 我能为你做点什么 卡拉威探员 | 
| [02:58] | Let’s talk about Senator Pratt. | 我们聊聊普拉特参议员的事吧 | 
| [03:01] | I have this habit | 我有个习惯 | 
| [03:02] | where I like to give every case a good once-over | 喜欢把每个案件在归档前 | 
| [03:04] | before putting it to bed. | 再仔细回顾一遍 | 
| [03:06] | That’s why I called him. | 所以我给他打了电话 | 
| [03:08] | He told me a very interesting story | 他跟我说了个非常有趣的故事 | 
| [03:10] | about a man named James Bennett. | 是关于一个叫詹姆斯·贝内特的人 | 
| [03:12] | He’s a convicted cop killer, | 他因杀害警察被定罪 | 
| [03:13] | and it turns out he’s also the father of your C.I. | 而且他居然还是你线人的父亲 | 
| [03:17] | James is Neal’s dad, yes. | 詹姆斯是尼尔的父亲 没错 | 
| [03:19] | He told me another very interesting story — | 他还告诉我另一个有趣的故事 | 
| [03:21] | now, stop me if you’ve heard this one — | 如果你听过的话请打断我 | 
| [03:23] | about James Bennett’s | 关于詹姆斯·贝内特的 | 
| [03:24] | late partner, Ellen Parker. | 已故搭档 爱伦·帕克尔 | 
| [03:25] | As it turns out, she was amassing evidence against him. | 她一直在收集对他不利的证据 | 
| [03:28] | Against Pratt? | 对普拉特不利吗 | 
| [03:29] | No. Against James. | 不 是对詹姆斯不利 | 
| [03:31] | Pratt’s lying. | 普拉特在撒谎 | 
| [03:32] | She was like family to him. | 她对他就像家人一样 | 
| [03:34] | And what Pratt didn’t tell you is that the evidence in the box | 普拉特没告诉你的是那盒子里的证据 | 
| [03:38] | implicated Pratt, not James. | 会牵涉到普拉特 而不是詹姆斯 | 
| [03:41] | So that’s what Caffrey and his father are looking for | 那就是卡夫瑞和他父亲在帝国大厦里 | 
| [03:43] | in the Empire State Building. | 寻找的东西 | 
| [03:48] | I want that thing first. | 我要先拿到那东西 | 
| [03:49] | So does Pratt. | 普拉特也这么想 | 
| [03:52] | But he’s not gonna get it. | 但他不会拿到的 | 
| [03:53] | If this evidence is so important to both men, | 如果那证据对这两个人都如此重要 | 
| [03:55] | I want the bureau to have it first, | 我希望局里先得到 | 
| [03:56] | and then we’ll see who’s telling the truth. | 然后我们就会知道谁说的是实话 | 
| [03:58] | Are you up for getting together a search team? | 你打算组个搜查队吗 | 
| [04:00] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 | 
| [04:01] | I’ll put my plan in place. | 我会准备好合适的方案 | 
| [04:03] | We’ll brief the team first thing in the a.m. | 明早第一时间就和组里进行简报 | 
| [04:05] | Excellent. I’ll handle the warrants. | 很好 我来搞定搜查令 | 
| [04:28] | Honey, what is it? | 亲爱的 怎么了 | 
| [04:29] | This can’t be good. | 不会是什么好事 | 
| [04:31] | I got to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [04:32] | It’s so early. | 这么早 | 
| [04:34] | I know. Go back to sleep. | 我知道 你再去睡会 | 
| [04:43] | I thought one of the perks of retirement was sleeping in late. | 我还以为退休的好处之一就是可以睡懒觉 | 
| [04:48] | They say that men who retire early | 他们说提前退休的人 | 
| [04:50] | have an 80% greater chance of dying young, | 有超过80%的概率会早死 | 
| [04:54] | so you’ll excuse me for not taking it easy just yet. | 所以你得理解我还不想就这么算了 | 
| [04:59] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [05:02] | They forced me out, Peter. | 他们逼我离开 彼得 | 
| [05:04] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [05:05] | Well, I decided I was not gonna go gently into that good night. | 我决定不能如此轻易去好好休息 | 
| [05:09] | I’ve been in this business for 30 years, | 我干这行30年了 | 
| [05:10] | and I’ve made a few friends. | 也交了一些朋友 | 
| [05:12] | What are your friends telling you? | 你的朋友们跟你说了什么 | 
| [05:13] | Your instincts are right about Pratt. | 你关于普拉特的直觉是对的 | 
| [05:16] | You and Callaway spoke last night. | 你和卡拉威昨晚聊过 | 
| [05:20] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [05:21] | Some of those friends are at the NSA. | 我有些朋友在国安局 | 
| [05:24] | This is a phone call | 这是昨晚 | 
| [05:25] | recorded at 11:57 last night, | 11点57分的电话录音 | 
| [05:29] | placed from Callaway’s office. | 从卡拉威办公室打出的 | 
| [05:32] | Tapping the Bureau. Reese… | 窃听局里的电话 里斯 | 
| [05:34] | Listen. | 听吧 | 
| [05:40] | I spoke to Burke, and he confirmed what you said, | 我跟博尔克聊过了 他肯定了你所说的 | 
| [05:42] | but he offered an interesting twist on the story. | 不过他对你的故事做了个有趣的改动 | 
| [05:44] | As I said he would. | 我就说过他会 | 
| [05:45] | I also found what they’re looking for. | 我还发现了他们在找什么 | 
| [05:47] | The evidence is in a box. | 证据在一个盒子里 | 
| [05:49] | A box? | 盒子 | 
| [05:50] | I’ll be there in the morning. | 我明早过去 | 
| [05:52] | Pratt booked a train in from D.C. | 普拉特定了从华盛顿来这的火车 | 
| [05:54] | He’ll be here in a few hours. | 他几个小时后就会到了 | 
| [05:55] | And Callaway is in his pocket. | 卡拉威确实被他攥在手心里 | 
| [05:57] | It doesn’t matter at this point. | 现在这无关紧要 | 
| [05:59] | Pratt is dirty, Peter. | 普拉特不干净 彼得 | 
| [06:01] | Now, to take him down, | 要拿下他 | 
| [06:03] | you got to get to the evidence first, before Callaway. | 你得赶在卡拉威前找到证据 | 
| [06:06] | That’s gonna be a problem. | 那有点难度 | 
| [06:07] | We’re sending agents into the Empire State Building | 我们正打算派探员去帝国大厦 | 
| [06:09] | to do a sweep. | 进行搜索 | 
| [06:10] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [06:11] | I heard the whole conversation. | 我听到了全部的谈话 | 
| [06:14] | How do I keep her away from it? | 我怎么能不让她参与呢 | 
| [06:15] | How bad do you want him? | 你有多想搞定他 | 
| [06:16] | He tried to kill me, Reese. | 他想杀了我 里斯 | 
| [06:17] | Well, then, do it the way you’ve been doing things | 那么就按照你这些年来的处理方式 | 
| [06:19] | for the past few years. | 来办这件事 | 
| [06:20] | Use Caffrey. Do whatever you have to do. | 利用卡夫瑞 不择手段 | 
| [06:25] | I can’t go outside the law. | 我不能违反法律 | 
| [06:26] | You are the law, Peter. | 你就是法律 彼得 | 
| [06:29] | Pratt and Callaway are standing in the way of justice. | 普拉特和卡拉威妨碍了司法公正 | 
| [06:32] | Fight back. | 反击 | 
| [06:36] | You always told me working with Caffrey | 你一直告诉我和卡夫瑞合作 | 
| [06:38] | would put me dangerously close to the line. | 会让我处在危险边界 | 
| [06:40] | Sometimes you have to redraw those lines to stay within them. | 有时想要保持在界限内 你得重新划界 | 
| [06:47] | Hey, Neal, you awake? | 尼尔 你醒了吗 | 
| [06:49] | What are you doing here so early? | 你这么早过来干吗 | 
| [06:50] | Guess you didn’t get Peter’s call. | 我猜你没有接到彼得的电话 | 
| [06:53] | Uh, no. I was sleeping. | 没有 我睡觉呢 | 
| [06:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [06:56] | He didn’t get into specifics. | 他没细说 | 
| [06:58] | Just said we ought to meet here right away. | 就说让我们马上在这里碰头 | 
| [07:01] | Didn’t know you had company. | 我不知道你有客人 | 
| [07:04] | I’ve got company. | 我有客人 | 
| [07:05] | I’m Neal’s dad. You must be Kate. | 我是尼尔的爸爸 你一定就是凯特了 | 
| [07:07] | Oh, uh, Neal? | 尼尔 | 
| [07:09] | I haven’t told him everything. | 我还没全告诉他 | 
| [07:10] | Oh, sorry. Alex. | 不好意思 是艾莱士吧 | 
| [07:11] | – Dad! – It’s Sara. | -爸 -是莎拉 | 
| [07:13] | The insurance investigator. | 保险调查员 | 
| [07:14] | He shoots, he scores. | 真会猜 | 
| [07:17] | I should’ve brought more coffee. | 我应该多买点咖啡的 | 
| [07:18] | Are more people coming? | 还有人来吗 | 
| [07:20] | Greetings, fellow conspirators. | 你们好 同伙们 | 
| [07:21] | Of course. | 当然有了 | 
| [07:22] | Who called Sara? | 谁给莎拉打的电话 | 
| [07:23] | No one called me. | 没人给我打电话 | 
| [07:25] | Well, here, take this. | 给 喝这个吧 | 
| [07:28] | It’s too late for caffeine. | 这个点喝咖啡太晚了 | 
| [07:31] | Oh, good, you’re all here. | 很好 你们都到齐了 | 
| [07:33] | Who called Sara? | 谁给莎拉打的电话 | 
| [07:35] | Okay, how is it possible that three grown men | 你们三个成年人居然 | 
| [07:37] | don’t understand what’s going on here? | 搞不清现在的状况 | 
| [07:40] | Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [07:41] | I’ve sent my stuff to London, so I’ve been staying here. | 我把行李寄回伦敦了 所以一直待在这 | 
| [07:44] | We have a meeting. It’s urgent. | 我们要开会了 很紧急 | 
| [07:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [07:49] | It’s…you know what? It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [07:50] | I’m gonna go get adjusted to U.K.time. | 我去适应一下英国时间 | 
| [07:52] | You want me to bring you some, uh– | 你想让我给你拿些… | 
| [07:53] | No. | 不用了 | 
| [07:56] | Can we get started? | 可以开始了吗 | 
| [07:57] | Listen, whatever plan you concocted | 听着 不管你们制定了什么计划 | 
| [07:59] | to get the evidence box– | 去拿证据盒 | 
| [08:00] | We don’t have a plan. | 我们没有制定计划 | 
| [08:01] | – Well, you better get one. – Why? | -那你们最好想出一个 -为什么 | 
| [08:03] | Two hours from now, an FBI team | 两个小时后 一个联调局分队 | 
| [08:05] | will be heading into the Empire State Building, | 就会前往帝国大厦 | 
| [08:07] | and they won’t leave until they find that evidence box. | 他们不找到证据盒是不会撤的 | 
| [08:10] | We need to find it first. | 我们得先找到 | 
| [08:35] | You told Callaway about the box? | 你告诉卡拉威盒子的事了 | 
| [08:38] | That means Pratt knows, too. | 那就意味着普拉特也知道了 | 
| [08:39] | Now, what matters is that she doesn’t know what floor it’s on. | 关键是她不知道在哪层楼 | 
| [08:42] | Now, I’m heading the FBI team. | 我指挥联调局分队 | 
| [08:44] | I can control the pace. | 我可以控制节奏 | 
| [08:47] | How long will it take you to get the box? | 你们拿盒子要用多长时间 | 
| [08:52] | You really don’t have a plan. | 你们真的没有制定计划 | 
| [08:53] | Well, we thought we had time. | 我们以为时间充裕 | 
| [08:55] | We don’t. | 不充裕 | 
| [08:56] | Pratt’s already in Manhattan by now. | 普拉特现在已经到曼哈顿了 | 
| [08:58] | He told Callaway a different version | 对于我们即将找到的东西 | 
| [08:59] | of what we’re gonna find. | 他跟卡拉威说了一个不同的版本 | 
| [09:00] | What did he say? | 他怎么说的 | 
| [09:02] | That it will implicate James. | 说它会牵涉到詹姆斯 | 
| [09:04] | He’s a lying son of a bitch. | 他是个谎话连篇的狗娘养的 | 
| [09:05] | There’s nothing in that box that’ll implicate me. | 那盒子里的东西不会牵涉到我 | 
| [09:09] | We’ll get there first. | 我们会先赶过去 | 
| [09:10] | I brief my team as soon as I leave. | 我一离开就给我的分队开会 | 
| [09:12] | What about me? | 那我呢 | 
| [09:13] | You’re benched. | 你不用去 | 
| [09:14] | Perfect. Let’s make a plan. | 太好了 来定计划吧 | 
| [09:27] | – Any sign of Pratt? – No. | -有普拉特的迹象吗 -没有 | 
| [09:29] | Callaway’s been in her office | 卡拉威一来就和 | 
| [09:31] | with some of the techs since she got here. | 几个技术人员待在办公室 | 
| [09:32] | They’re excited about something in there. | 他们正为了某些事而兴奋 | 
| [09:34] | I’m making you two team leaders. | 我指派你们两个当组长 | 
| [09:36] | Report only to me. | 只对我汇报 | 
| [09:38] | Business as usual. | 一切照常 | 
| [09:43] | After you. | 您先走 | 
| [09:43] | Thank you for coming in early, everyone. | 感谢大家提前到场 | 
| [09:45] | Yeah, we got a manhunt on our hands? | 我们是要追捕逃犯吗 | 
| [09:46] | No, we’re executing a search warrant | 不是 我们在执行 | 
| [09:48] | on the Empire State Building. | 针对帝国大厦的搜查行动 | 
| [09:50] | Our target is a strongbox, 12x12x6. | 目标是一个保险箱 长12宽12高6 | 
| [09:53] | – Oh, that’s a small target. – In a big building. | -目标真小 -在一个大的建筑物里 | 
| [09:55] | Standard grid progression. | 标准的坐标式搜查 | 
| [09:57] | Each of you will lead a team of seven agents. | 你们每个人带领七名探员的小分队 | 
| [09:59] | We will be thorough on this. | 我们要彻底地搜查 | 
| [10:00] | Now, we start with the ground floor. | 现在 我们从最底层开始 | 
| [10:02] | Actually, there’s been some new intel | 事实上 一些新线索可以把 | 
| [10:04] | that’s narrowed our search to floors 33 through 61. | 我们的搜索范围缩小到33层至61层 | 
| [10:07] | That makes 28 floors instead of 103. | 这样只需搜索28层而不是103层 | 
| [10:09] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [10:10] | Which is good, this is an iconic building, | 这是好事 这是一个标志性建筑物 | 
| [10:11] | and it will remain open during our search. | 在我们的搜索过程中会保持开放 | 
| [10:13] | The warrant gives us two days. | 搜查令的期限是两天 | 
| [10:14] | That means we need to clear a floor every two hours. | 那就意味着每两个小要时搜查完一层 | 
| [10:17] | Correct. We will work systematically. | 正确 我们需要系统合作 | 
| [10:19] | This operation will go ’round the clock. | 这次行动要不间断进行 | 
| [10:21] | Also, I do not want any mistakes made with the chain of evidence. | 而且 我不想看到证据链有任何闪失 | 
| [10:24] | That’s right. | 很对 | 
| [10:25] | If you find the box, do not touch it or its contents. | 找到盒子后 不要碰它或里面的东西 | 
| [10:28] | Notify me or Agent Callaway immediately. | 立刻请示我或卡拉威探员 | 
| [10:32] | Understood? | 明白了吗 | 
| [10:32] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [10:33] | Debrief your teams. We roll in 30. | 给各自的分队开会 半小时后出发 | 
| [10:39] | Peter, where’s Caffrey? | 彼得 卡夫瑞去哪了 | 
| [10:41] | Home. I told him to sit this one out. | 在家 我告诉他不要参加这个行动 | 
| [10:43] | How’d he take it? | 他接受得怎么样 | 
| [10:44] | Not well. | 不太好 | 
| [10:49] | All right, our box is on 50. | 好吧 我们盒子在50层 | 
| [10:50] | If we can get to it, | 如果我们拿到了 | 
| [10:51] | how do we get it out of the building? | 我们怎么拿出大楼 | 
| [10:53] | You know, thousands of tourists | 每天有成千上万的 | 
| [10:55] | go in and out of this building every day. | 游客进出大楼 | 
| [10:56] | I say we just grab it and walk it right out the front door. | 我提议我们拿到它后就从正门出去 | 
| [10:59] | The bureau will have agents everywhere. | 联调局会在各处安排探员 | 
| [11:02] | No window washers, trash chutes, | 不许当玻璃清洁工 不能走垃圾斜槽 | 
| [11:05] | no base jumping. | 也不许跳伞 | 
| [11:05] | – I know. – So, what do we do? | -知道了 -那我们怎么办 | 
| [11:07] | Drink more champagne. | 再喝点香槟 | 
| [11:09] | It improves cognition. | 能增强认识力 | 
| [11:11] | That’s a proven fact. | 已经被证实了 | 
| [11:21] | Mozzie, you may be onto something. | 蚊子 你可能说对了 | 
| [11:23] | Of course I am. | 当然了 | 
| [11:25] | What exactly am I onto? | 我说对什么了 | 
| [11:34] | All right, listen up. | 听好了 | 
| [11:35] | Over the next 48 hours, | 在接下来的48小时里 | 
| [11:36] | we will search this building and recover the evidence box. | 我们要搜查这栋大楼找到证据盒 | 
| [11:40] | Some of you are dressed in Green Peeps uniforms. | 你们一些人穿着绿行公司制服 | 
| [11:42] | The company was hired to conduct an environmental makeover on the building. | 这家公司被雇佣来对大楼进行环保装修 | 
| [11:47] | Everyone, keep a close eye on your displays. | 各位 密切关注你们的指示器 | 
| [11:50] | They’re set to detect the I.R. signature of the box. | 它们用来勘探盒子的红外线信号 | 
| [11:53] | Thank you, Agent Burke. | 谢谢 博尔克探员 | 
| [11:54] | All right, people, we’re on the clock. | 好了 各位 抓紧时间行动吧 | 
| [12:00] | Double-check their work, make sure they’re thorough. | 仔细检查他们的工作 确保查得彻底 | 
| [12:02] | You want us to slow them down. | 你想让我们让他们慢下来 | 
| [12:03] | – We can do that. – Great. | -可以 -很好 | 
| [12:10] | Hey, Callaway’s doubled her task force. | 卡拉威增加了特遣队人数 | 
| [12:14] | With this many agents, | 这么多的探员 | 
| [12:15] | they’ll clear the floors in less than two hours. | 他们不到两小时就会搜查完一层 | 
| [12:17] | Means they’ll reach the box in a day and a half. | 意味着他们一天半就能找到盒子 | 
| [12:19] | Yeah, and in addition to plain clothes, | 除了便衣外 | 
| [12:23] | she’s got agents in Green Peeps uniforms. | 她还派了身穿绿行公司制服的探员 | 
| [12:25] | Great. | 太好了 | 
| [12:26] | That helps us out with the last piece of our plan. | 这能帮咱们完成计划的最后一步 | 
| [12:29] | Got to go. | 挂了先 | 
| [12:38] | – This better work. – It will. | -这最好能成 -肯定能成 | 
| [12:40] | It’s crazy. You know that. | 这太疯狂了 你知道么 | 
| [12:41] | Don’t worry. We specialize in crazy. | 别担心 我们最擅长玩疯狂 | 
| [12:46] | The champagne stand is coming along. | 香槟酒架快做好了啊 | 
| [12:48] | Yep. How’d you do? | 没错 你办的如何了 | 
| [12:50] | Well, I found a home for our gas supply. | 我发现了存储气体的利器 | 
| [12:52] | This beauty is rated at 3,000 psi. | 这宝贝能承受每平方英寸三千磅的压力 | 
| [12:57] | – Nice. – Any updates? | -真不赖 -有何进展 | 
| [12:58] | Yeah, the 51st floor is still available for lease, | 51层仍在招租 | 
| [13:01] | so our best option is to go in from above. | 所以我们最好的选择是走上面 | 
| [13:03] | Perfect. | 太好了 | 
| [13:03] | Well, to help us get through any concrete, I got this. | 为了帮咱们穿墙而入 我弄到了这个 | 
| [13:08] | Six ounces of hydrogen fluoride. | 六盎司的氟化氢 | 
| [13:11] | This stuff is nasty. | 这东西超恶心 | 
| [13:12] | It’ll melt its way through bones. | 它能把骨头都融化掉 | 
| [13:15] | Or anything. | 当然也能融化别的 | 
| [13:16] | Acid. | 酸 | 
| [13:17] | Quick, silent, efficient. That’s good. | 迅猛 无声 有效 很不错 | 
| [13:20] | What’s your entry plan? | 你打算怎么进去 | 
| [13:22] | Phase one — caterers. Simple. | 第一步 扮成酒宴侍者 很简单 | 
| [13:24] | White shirts, black pants. | 白衬衫 黑裤子 | 
| [13:26] | That’ll get us straight through into the building’s restaurant. | 我们能直接进入大楼里的餐厅 | 
| [13:29] | Then phase two. | 然后是第二步 | 
| [13:30] | I lifted these off the Green Peeps laundry truck. | 我从绿行公司的洗衣车里拿出了这些 | 
| [13:32] | Fit right in with the FBI. | 混进联调局的人里 | 
| [13:34] | Once the champagne stand is in place, | 香槟酒架一到位 | 
| [13:36] | we put on the greens, and we head upstairs. | 我们就穿上制服 上楼去 | 
| [13:38] | We get the box, and I deliver it to you. | 拿到盒子后 我再交给你 | 
| [13:40] | No. I’ll bring it up. | 不 我来拿给你 | 
| [13:43] | I’ve been chasing this evidence for too long. | 我追查这份证据太久了 | 
| [13:45] | I’m not letting it get away. | 我绝不会放手的 | 
| [13:48] | Sure. No problem. | 当然 没问题 | 
| [13:49] | That covers us. What about you? | 这样我们就齐活了 你怎么样 | 
| [13:51] | I will be on the 103rd-floor balcony. | 我会在103层的阳台上 | 
| [13:54] | The 103rd? | 103层 | 
| [13:55] | The Empire State doesn’t let just anyone up there. | 帝国大厦不会随便让人去那里的 | 
| [13:58] | Celebrities, mostly. | 大多都是名人 | 
| [13:59] | Too late to become a sports star? | 现在想当运动明星为时已晚 | 
| [14:01] | Regrettably. | 确实很遗憾 | 
| [14:02] | But there is another way. | 但还有别的途径 | 
| [14:06] | That means… | 这意味着… | 
| [14:07] | Sara? | 莎拉 | 
| [14:08] | You think she’ll go along with this? | 你觉得她会合作吗 | 
| [14:10] | She has an adventurous spirit. | 她蛮有冒险精神的 | 
| [14:11] | You can’t show up empty-handed. | 你可不能空手去啊 | 
| [14:12] | June said she’d help me out. | 琼说会帮我的 | 
| [14:14] | Well, then, we’re all set. | 那好吧 一切就绪 | 
| [14:16] | See you in an hour? | 一小时后见吧 | 
| [14:17] | As soon as I’m in that lobby, it’s a go. | 等我进入大厅就行动 | 
| [14:34] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 | 
| [14:35] | Of course. You know me. | 当然 你还不了解我吗 | 
| [14:37] | If you’re gonna do something, do it right. | 要么不做 要做就做到最好 | 
| [14:42] | You’re the best. | 你是最棒的 | 
| [14:44] | All right, here’s Bugsy. | 好啦 巴格西还你 | 
| [14:46] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢啦 哥们儿 | 
| [14:47] | See you at home. | 家里见 | 
| [14:48] | See you at home. | 家里见 | 
| [14:54] | Moz, good news. | 蚊子 好消息 | 
| [14:56] | One phone call to Sara, and I’m on my way. | 再给莎拉打个电话 我就能动身了 | 
| [14:58] | Bad news — the feds are already up to 35. | 坏消息 局里的探员已经到35层了 | 
| [15:01] | That’s faster than Peter expected. | 这比彼得预想的要早啊 | 
| [15:02] | It gets worse. | 还有更糟的 | 
| [15:03] | Someone rented the 51st floor this morning. | 有人今早租下了51层 | 
| [15:06] | Well, talk to them. Try to cut a deal. | 跟他们说说 做个交易 | 
| [15:08] | I don’t think he’ll go for it. | 我觉的他不会愿意的 | 
| [15:09] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [15:10] | Because I think we’re the reason Senator Pratt is moving in. | 我觉得普拉特参议员搬进来就因为我们 | 
| [15:22] | So Pratt has no idea he’s sitting on top of the evidence? | 普拉特完全不知道他就在证据楼上吗 | 
| [15:25] | Well, leasing office said he looked at three other floors | 房屋中介说他在租下51层之前 | 
| [15:28] | before he took the 51st. | 还看了另外三层楼 | 
| [15:29] | It’s the only one who would let him move in immediately. | 但51层是唯一能马上搬进去的楼层 | 
| [15:32] | That’s risky play for a public figure. | 对一个公众人物来说很冒险啊 | 
| [15:34] | Less risky when you lease it through your private foundation. | 但是为他的私人基金而租就不那么冒险了 | 
| [15:39] | I had Jones do some recon. | 我让琼斯做了些侦查 | 
| [15:41] | Pratt has installed some very high-tech security. | 普拉特装了很多高科技安检设施 | 
| [15:44] | Proximity card keys. Those are tough to beat. | 触碰试卡片钥匙 这可难办了 | 
| [15:46] | As far as I can tell, he has the only one. | 据我所知唯一的钥匙就在他手里 | 
| [15:50] | Mozzie has a cloner. | 蚊子有个复制器 | 
| [15:51] | That’s good. | 很好 | 
| [15:55] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [15:56] | Nothing. | 没事 | 
| [15:57] | This. Us. | 这一切 咱们俩 | 
| [16:00] | Corrupt senators, FBI moles… | 腐败的议员 局里的内奸 | 
| [16:03] | Well, no U-boats this time, so… | 好歹这次没有U型潜艇 | 
| [16:04] | Well, Empire State Building has a big boiler room. | 帝国大厦里有个大锅炉房 | 
| [16:09] | Peter, I don’t know how to thank you for all this. | 彼得 我真不知如何谢你 | 
| [16:13] | Oh, look, it’s about justice. | 这都是为了正义 | 
| [16:16] | It always has been, from Kate to the evidence box, | 向来都是 从凯特到证据盒 | 
| [16:19] | I’d do it all again in a heartbeat. | 要我重选我还会这么做 | 
| [16:22] | Plus, he’s your family. | 更何况他是你的家人 | 
| [16:26] | Family doesn’t show up on your doorstep after 30 years. | 家人不会时隔三十年才出现在你面前 | 
| [16:30] | They’re the ones who’ve been there when you need them. | 他们是在你需要的时候陪伴着你的人 | 
| [16:37] | I should see about that cloner. | 我该去看看复制器了 | 
| [16:40] | Keep me posted if anything happens. | 有事赶紧告诉我 | 
| [16:41] | Well, you do the same. | 你也是 | 
| [16:43] | Hey, be safe tomorrow. | 明天一切小心 | 
| [16:47] | It’s me. | 我能出什么岔子啊 | 
| [16:53] | It’ll never end, will it? | 永远没个完啊 是吧 | 
| [16:55] | Plan’s in place. We’re almost there. | 计划都布置好了 快成功了 | 
| [16:57] | Don’t say it. You’ll jinx it. | 先别说 免得乌鸦嘴 | 
| [17:01] | Elizabeth Burke, have I told you lately | 伊丽莎白·博尔克 我最近有没有告诉你 | 
| [17:04] | that I’m the luckiest man on earth? | 我是世界上最幸运的人 | 
| [17:05] | I know. I should get a crown. | 我知道 你应该送我个皇冠 | 
| [17:08] | How about dinner instead? | 送你顿晚饭如何 | 
| [17:09] | Don’t promise something you can’t keep. | 兑现不了的诺言千万别许 | 
| [17:11] | Tomorrow afternoon, I’ll be slapping cuffs on Pratt. | 明天下午 我将普拉特捉拿归案 | 
| [17:14] | And tomorrow evening, I’ll be celebrating with you. | 明天晚上 我就跟你一同庆祝 | 
| [17:17] | Restaurant of my choice? | 我选餐馆吗 | 
| [17:18] | Even if it’s sushi. | 吃寿司都行 | 
| [17:20] | I’m gonna make reservations. | 我这就去预约 | 
| [17:25] | – Good morning. – Breakfast in bed. | -早上好 -床上早餐啊 | 
| [17:27] | No, no. | 才不是 | 
| [17:28] | You’re the cook in this coupling. | 咱俩中你才是主厨 | 
| [17:30] | I just boil water. | 我只管烧水 | 
| [17:31] | You’re gonna make a mean cup of tea. | 你要为我沏茶吗 | 
| [17:32] | Well, you’ll have to come visit me in London and find out. | 来伦敦找我 到时就知道了 | 
| [17:35] | Well, I would love to, but, uh… | 我的确想去 不过… | 
| [17:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [17:39] | You’re not gonna get that thing off anytime soon | 只要你朋友不停往你家送礼 | 
| [17:41] | if your friend keeps leaving treats at your door. | 这脚链我看永远都拿不掉 | 
| [17:43] | – Treats? – There’s a note. | -送礼 -有张纸条 | 
| [17:45] | From Mozzie, I assume. | 估计是蚊子送来的 | 
| [17:46] | “How close?” What does that mean? | “要多近” 什么意思 | 
| [17:50] | This is a proximity-card cloner. | 这是个触碰卡的复制器 | 
| [17:52] | That’s sexy. Is it part of your master plan? | 真性感啊 这是你远大计划中的一步吗 | 
| [17:55] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 | 
| [17:56] | Here, you take the card key. | 你拿着卡片钥匙 | 
| [18:00] | And I’ll take these receivers and this. | 我拿着接收器和这个 | 
| [18:04] | Now all I have to do is be in your proximity for around 30 seconds, | 现在我要与你近距离接触30秒钟 | 
| [18:08] | and your key becomes mine. | 你的钥匙就成我的了 | 
| [18:10] | A lot can happen in 30 seconds. | 30秒钟内什么都可能发生 | 
| [18:12] | How close do you have to be? | 你要离多近 | 
| [18:13] | That’s what I need to find out. | 我正在研究这个 | 
| [18:16] | So I have something you want, | 所以我有你想得到的东西 | 
| [18:19] | but I don’t know what you’re thinking, | 但我不知道你的打算 | 
| [18:20] | so what happens if I move? | 所以如果我走开了呢 | 
| [18:23] | I follow you. | 我就跟上 | 
| [18:24] | Well, you can only follow me for so long | 你不可能跟我太久 | 
| [18:26] | before someone catches on. | 别人会发现的 | 
| [18:28] | Then I find a reason to keep you close. | 那我就找个理由把你留在身边 | 
| [18:35] | If you get caught, you’re gonna have to run. | 如果你被抓住 就得逃亡了 | 
| [18:38] | Perhaps the next isle you choose will be England. | 也许你选择的下个岛会是大不列颠岛 | 
| [18:42] | The crown jewels are tempting. | 皇冠上的珠宝确实很诱人 | 
| [18:44] | If it weren’t for your job — | 如果不是为了你的工作 | 
| [18:45] | Or the ones you’ve pulled… | 或是你搬的那些东西… | 
| [18:47] | Come on, you leave tonight. | 行啦 你今晚就走了 | 
| [18:48] | Let’s not talk about that. | 别提这些事了 | 
| [18:55] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 | 
| [19:00] | We made it work. | 我们成功了 | 
| [19:02] | While we could. | 我们本来也可以的 | 
| [19:10] | Agent Burke, what’s going on with this wall? | 博尔克探员 这堵墙是怎么回事 | 
| [19:11] | It was scanned 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟之前就扫描过 | 
| [19:12] | I’ve instructed my agents to double-check. | 我让我的探员再复查一下 | 
| [19:15] | Okay, look, if a scanned surface comes up with nothing, | 听着 如果一面墙经扫描没有任何异常 | 
| [19:17] | we move on. That’s protocol. | 继续查别的 这是我们的协议 | 
| [19:19] | And what’s the protocol | 那当涉及此案的 | 
| [19:20] | when the senator involved in the case | 参议员搬进两层之上时 | 
| [19:21] | moves in two floors above us? | 我们的协议又是什么 | 
| [19:23] | Okay, Burke, I have put in a request with the bureau | 行了博尔克 我已经请求局里 | 
| [19:25] | to have Pratt moved out, but until then, | 让普拉特搬出去 但在那之前 | 
| [19:27] | he is a private citizen who is leasing an office | 他只是一个为自己的慈善基金 | 
| [19:29] | for his charitable foundation, | 租下办公室的普通公民 | 
| [19:31] | and booting him out is a tough sell. | 让他搬出去确实不容易 | 
| [19:34] | You got to trust the system, agent. | 但你要相信体制 探员 | 
| [19:36] | I wish I could. | 希望我可以 | 
| [19:39] | – Sara? – She’s in. | -莎拉 -她同意了 | 
| [19:40] | And Mozzie trailed Pratt to the park. | 蚊子跟踪普拉特去了公园 | 
| [19:43] | You okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [19:44] | I’ve tried to distance myself from Pratt for years. | 这些年我一直和普拉特保持距离 | 
| [19:46] | Now I got to get close enough to kiss him. | 现在我必须要跟他零距离接触 | 
| [19:48] | Yeah, well, as long as you don’t kill him, we’re good. | 只要你不杀了他 就没事 | 
| [19:50] | Where’s Mozzie gonna be with the monitor? | 到时蚊子带着监控器会在什么地方 | 
| [19:52] | He’ll be close by. Make sure you got eye contact. | 就在附近 确保你看得到他 | 
| [19:55] | Hit me up with the signals again. | 再来复习下暗号 | 
| [19:57] | He shakes his head “No, I’m not close enough”. | 他摇头说明”我离得不够近” | 
| [19:59] | This means “Keep going, it’s working.” | 这么做说明”继续 正在复制” | 
| [20:01] | This is “We got it.” | 这样是说”搞定” | 
| [20:20] | Been a long time, Terry. | 好久不见 特里 | 
| [20:24] | Come here to shoot me? | 来枪杀我吗 | 
| [20:27] | You’d be dead if I were. | 那你早就死了 | 
| [20:30] | We’ve got some catching up to do. | 我们得叙叙旧 | 
| [20:32] | You know, I figured you’d come to me at some point. | 我早就知道 总有一天你会来找我 | 
| [20:37] | You clean up nice. | 看来你洗心革面了 | 
| [20:40] | Still, I don’t think this is the man you want to emulate, Neal. | 但是他可不是什么好榜样 尼尔 | 
| [20:43] | Too late. | 太晚了 | 
| [20:44] | Last time I saw you, | 我上次见你时 | 
| [20:45] | you were disgracing a police captain’s uniform. | 你让警长之职蒙羞 | 
| [20:48] | Now I’m wearing $3,000 suits. Go figure. | 现在我穿着价值三千美元的西装 想想吧 | 
| [20:51] | Time’s been good to one of us. | 时间只善待了我们中的一个 | 
| [20:52] | Well, nothing can change the fact | 什么都无法改变 | 
| [20:54] | that you’re still a piece of garbage. | 你仍然很垃圾的事实 | 
| [20:55] | You’ve always made bad decisions, Jimmy. | 你做的决定总是不怎么明智 吉米 | 
| [20:57] | Sitting down on this bench is one more. | 在这长椅上坐下就是个例子 | 
| [20:59] | We have an offer for you. | 我们有个提议 | 
| [21:00] | You’re gonna want to hear it. | 你会想要听听的 | 
| [21:03] | Prison made you brave. | 坐牢让你胆子变大了 | 
| [21:08] | You have no idea what prison did to me. | 你不会明白坐牢究竟给我带来了什么 | 
| [21:11] | You gonna relax while your son makes his offer to me? | 你儿子向我提条件时 你就能放松了吗 | 
| [21:14] | I’m gonna relax when he’s done. | 当他说完我才能放松 | 
| [21:17] | Talk. | 说吧 | 
| [21:18] | We all want the same thing. | 我们想要的都一样 | 
| [21:20] | Stop the box from controlling our lives. | 不让那个盒子继续控制我们的生活 | 
| [21:22] | We propose we get the evidence together. | 我提议我们一起找到证据 | 
| [21:24] | You destroy what you need, we destroy what we need. | 你销毁你那部分 我们销毁我们的 | 
| [21:26] | And in exchange? | 作为交换呢 | 
| [21:27] | You take the bull’s-eye off my father. | 你不再针对我父亲 | 
| [21:30] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [21:31] | Why don’t you just tell me where the box is, | 你直接告诉我那盒子在哪 | 
| [21:32] | and I promise I’ll play nice? | 我保证会遵守承诺 | 
| [21:35] | My apologies if I don’t trust a word you say. | 很抱歉 你说的每一个字我都不信 | 
| [21:38] | Then my apologies, as well. | 那我也同样很抱歉 | 
| [21:39] | I hold the cards. | 主动权在我手上 | 
| [21:40] | You’ve got nothing. No deal. | 你们什么都没有 免谈 | 
| [21:44] | You’re not gonna get away with this. | 你别以为这样就算完 | 
| [21:46] | You took away 30 years of my life, | 你毁了我生命中的30年 | 
| [21:48] | and I’m taking back 30 of yours. | 而我也要毁掉你的30年 | 
| [21:50] | You know, I was hoping | 我之前就希望 | 
| [21:51] | you’d do something as stupid as assaulting a U.S. senator. | 你会做些傻事 比如说袭击美国参议员 | 
| [21:53] | Yet another bad decision that’s gonna have you | 你的下一个不明智之举会让你 | 
| [21:55] | leaving here in cuffs. | 戴着手铐离开 | 
| [21:56] | Move away from the senator. | 离参议员远一点 | 
| [21:58] | You think this is assault? | 你觉得这算袭击 | 
| [22:01] | That was assault. | 这才叫袭击 | 
| [22:06] | Big mistake, Jimmy! | 天大的错误 吉米 | 
| [22:08] | Big mistake. | 天大的错误 | 
| [22:11] | This floor is clear. We’re moving up. | 这层没问题 我们去楼上 | 
| [22:14] | We’re moving up to 50. | 我们该去第50层了 | 
| [22:16] | We’re moving way too fast. | 这速度太快了 | 
| [22:17] | Neal’s not even here yet. | 尼尔还没出现呢 | 
| [22:18] | Between us, we can make sure it takes the full two hours. | 悄悄说一下 我们可以保证拖上两小时 | 
| [22:21] | Good. Do it. | 很好 去做吧 | 
| [22:22] | Neal, James, and Mozzie are gonna be | 尼尔 詹姆斯和蚊子随时都可能 | 
| [22:24] | entering the building any minute now. | 进入这座大厦 | 
| [22:25] | We’ve got to figure out a way to keep Callaway distracted. | 我们得想个办法分散卡拉威的注意力 | 
| [22:28] | Listen up, everybody. I need your full attention. | 听好了 请大家注意 | 
| [22:30] | This man is James Bennett. | 这个人叫詹姆斯·贝内特 | 
| [22:33] | He and his son, Neal Caffrey, | 他和他的儿子 尼尔·卡夫瑞 | 
| [22:34] | are wanted for an assault on senator Terrence Pratt. | 因袭击特伦斯·普拉特参议员被通缉 | 
| [22:37] | If you see either one of them in the building, | 如果你看到其中任何一个进入这座大厦 | 
| [22:39] | arrest them on sight. | 立即将他们逮捕 | 
| [22:55] | Leave a message, and I’ll get back to you when I can. | 请留言 我会尽快回话 | 
| [22:57] | Neal, I hope you get this. | 尼尔 希望你能收到 | 
| [22:59] | Do not enter the building. | 不要进入这座大厦 | 
| [23:02] | We’ve got eyes on Caffrey in the lobby. | 在大厅发现卡夫瑞 | 
| [23:09] | Now he’s gone. 00:23:00,065 –> 00:23:01,217 | 他不见了 | 
| [23:20] | Come on. | 得了吧 | 
| [23:27] | Why are there agents all over the lobby? | 怎么大厅里这么多探员 | 
| [23:29] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [23:32] | Pratt’s claiming you and your father assaulted him. | 普拉特声称你和你父亲袭击了他 | 
| [23:35] | Well, we had to improvise. | 我们必须随机应变 | 
| [23:36] | They’re looking for you and James, | 他们在找你和詹姆斯 | 
| [23:38] | which means right now, Callaway’s tracking your anklet. | 这说明卡拉威正在追踪你的脚环 | 
| [23:41] | Well, I still need to get up to the observation deck. | 但我必须去观景台 | 
| [23:43] | That’s not gonna be easy if she’s watching my every move. | 如果她一直监视我的话 这可并非易事 | 
| [23:54] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [23:55] | As I’ll ever be. How about you? | 我一直胸有成竹 你呢 | 
| [23:57] | If this works, I can answer for all of it. | 如果这次成功了 我就能回答 | 
| [24:00] | If not… | 如果不呢 | 
| [24:02] | – We need it to work. – Yeah. | -我们一定会成功 -没错 | 
| [24:04] | Plus, I promised El I’d take her to dinner tonight. | 而且我向小伊保证了今晚带她出去吃饭 | 
| [24:08] | Then I’d better hurry. | 那我得赶快了 | 
| [24:09] | Sara’s waiting for me. | 莎拉正在等我呢 | 
| [24:19] | It’s beautiful up here. | 这上面风景真美 | 
| [24:22] | Ready to give these people a show? | 准备好给这些人上演场好戏了吗 | 
| [24:23] | Yeah. | 准备好了 | 
| [24:26] | Cold feet, Caffrey? | 害怕了吗 卡夫瑞 | 
| [24:28] | No. No. You? | 没 没有 你呢 | 
| [24:30] | Absolutely not. | 一点都不怕 | 
| [24:35] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [24:37] | Here goes nothing. | 没什么大不了的 | 
| [24:45] | Okay, people are starting to watch us. | 人们开始关注我们了 | 
| [24:47] | I think you’re supposed to say something. | 我想你应该说点什么 | 
| [24:47] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 没错 | 
| [24:50] | The first time we met, you were chasing me. | 我们第一次见面时 你在追我 | 
| [24:56] | The first time we spoke, | 我们第一次说话时 | 
| [24:58] | you called me a sociopath. | 你说我是反社会人格 | 
| [24:59] | Well, that was at your trial, | 当时在审判你 | 
| [25:00] | and I’m not entirely sure I was wrong. | 我无法完全肯定我错了 | 
| [25:04] | The first time we had dinner, | 我们第一次出去吃饭时 | 
| [25:07] | you asked me what I wanted from you. | 你问我到底有何图谋 | 
| [25:09] | And the first time we kissed, | 而我们第一次亲吻时 | 
| [25:12] | I realized that I don’t want anything… | 我意识到自己一无所求 | 
| [25:18] | …except you. | 除了你之外 | 
| [25:21] | And now I’m asking if you’ll go on one more adventure with me. | 现在我想问你是否愿意再与我一起冒险 | 
| [25:25] | Sara Ellis… will you marry me? | 莎拉·埃利斯 你愿意嫁给我吗 | 
| [25:31] | Yes, I will. | 是的 我愿意 | 
| [25:37] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你们 | 
| [25:38] | Well done, well done. | 干得好 | 
| [25:44] | Nice going. | 干得漂亮 | 
| [25:48] | Way to go, buddy. | 该走了 兄弟 | 
| [25:51] | Oh, God. You bastard. | 上帝啊 你个混蛋 | 
| [25:53] | That was a little too real. | 演得太真了 | 
| [25:55] | But it was damn good. | 不过感觉真是该死的好 | 
| [26:00] | Make it look good | 让事情看起来好 | 
| [26:02] | That’s my job. | 就是我的工作 | 
| [26:06] | Mr. Halden? | 霍顿先生 | 
| [26:08] | Congratulations to you and your lovely fiance, Sara. | 恭喜你和你可爱的未婚妻 莎拉 | 
| [26:12] | We’re excited to have you celebrate | 我们非常高兴能和你们 | 
| [26:13] | this special occasion with us. | 共同庆祝这特别的一刻 | 
| [26:15] | As you requested, | 按照您的要求 | 
| [26:16] | may I guide you to the 103rd floor? | 我可以带你们去103层了吗 | 
| [26:20] | We’re going higher? | 去更高的地方 | 
| [26:22] | To the very top. | 到最顶上 | 
| [26:24] | And the champagne? | 香槟呢 | 
| [26:25] | Setting it up as we speak. | 我们说话时就准备好了 | 
| [26:27] | Would you like to follow me? | 跟我走 好吗 | 
| [26:27] | Yeah. | 当然 | 
| [26:32] | I pulled Caffrey’s tracking. | 我查了卡夫瑞的追踪记录 | 
| [26:34] | He was on the observation deck. | 他在观景台上 | 
| [26:35] | Now he’s on the move. Let’s go get him. | 现在他开始走了 我们去抓他 | 
| [26:39] | Diana, give me 60 seconds, then go. | 戴安 给我60秒 之后行动 | 
| [26:41] | You got it, boss. | 明白 老大 | 
| [26:44] | I’m here to see the senator. | 我来见参议员 | 
| [26:54] | Agent Burke. | 博尔克探员 | 
| [26:56] | How can I be of help to the FBI? | 联邦调查局需要我的帮助吗 | 
| [26:58] | Oh, I’m just checking in on you, senator. | 我就是来看看你 参议员 | 
| [27:00] | I heard you had an altercation earlier today. | 我听说今天早些时候 你发生了意外 | 
| [27:03] | I’m gonna be feeling much safer soon. | 我很快就能感到安全些了 | 
| [27:05] | I’m not so sure that’s the case. | 我不确定事情真能如此 | 
| [27:07] | Why would you say that? | 这话怎么讲 | 
| [27:08] | Because any second now, | 因为我的手下 | 
| [27:09] | my people are gonna find the evidence box | 随时都可能找到证据盒 | 
| [27:11] | that you’re so eagerly searching for on the 50th floor, | 就是你在50层急切地搜索的东西 | 
| [27:14] | right below us. | 就在我们脚下 | 
| [27:15] | And then I can arrest you — personally. | 之后我会亲自逮捕你 | 
| [27:19] | Does Agent Callaway know about this? | 卡拉威探员知道吗 | 
| [27:22] | Nobody move. | 不准动 | 
| [27:24] | Callaway, what are you doing? | 卡拉威 你在这里干什么 | 
| [27:25] | Where’s Caffrey? | 卡夫瑞在哪里 | 
| [27:26] | Caffrey? Do you see him here? | 卡夫瑞 你在这里看到他了 | 
| [27:27] | His anklet says he’s here. | 他的脚环显示他在这 | 
| [27:29] | Neal’s been known to slip his anklet. | 我们都知道 尼尔很可能自己摘下了 | 
| [27:31] | Check Burke’s leg. | 查查博尔克的腿 | 
| [27:32] | – What? – Agent Burke, lift your pant leg. | -什么 -博尔克探员 掀起你的裤脚 | 
| [27:34] | You don’t take orders from him. | 你不应该听命于他 | 
| [27:36] | No, you take orders from me. Lift your pant leg. | 是的 不过你得听命于我 掀起裤脚 | 
| [27:45] | Bingo. | 果然 | 
| [27:47] | Gun and badge now. | 现在交出手枪和警徽 | 
| [27:53] | You have no idea how much trouble you’re in. | 你不会清楚 自己惹了多大的麻烦 | 
| [27:56] | Peter, we’ve got something. | 彼得 我们找到了 | 
| [27:57] | Hurry down to floor 50. | 快到50层来 | 
| [27:59] | Remove his anklet. Escort him out of the building. | 取下他的脚环 把他押出大楼 | 
| [28:01] | Everyone, let’s move. | 所有人 给我行动 | 
| [28:06] | See? I feel so much safer already. | 看到没 我已经感觉安全多了 | 
| [28:20] | I’ve told you, here’s better. | 我告诉过你 这里风景更好 | 
| [28:22] | Yeah, and a lot scarier. | 是啊 也更刺激 | 
| [28:24] | Could we join the mile-high club? | 我们能加入一英里俱乐部吗 | 
| [28:27] | Third of a mile, maybe. | 也许是三分之一英里 | 
| [28:29] | Why do sane people come up here? | 为什么神智正常的人会到这来 | 
| [28:32] | Because it’s forbidden. | 因为这是被禁止的 | 
| [28:33] | Oh. Perfect. | 太好了 | 
| [28:36] | What do we do now? | 现在我们干什么 | 
| [28:37] | Now we relax and have a drink. | 放松一下 喝点小酒 | 
| [28:41] | Won’t that mess up your plan? | 不会搞砸你的计划吗 | 
| [28:45] | Oh, Neal, I’m gonna miss this. | 尼尔 我会怀念这一刻的 | 
| [28:53] | I did like your speech. | 我真的喜欢你刚才的演讲 | 
| [28:57] | I had something else prepared, but… | 我还准备了别的 不过 | 
| [29:01] | I meant that one. | 我是认真的 | 
| [29:05] | Another time, another place, right? | 换个时间 换个地点 好吗 | 
| [29:09] | What would that have looked like? | 你希望是什么样子 | 
| [29:11] | Well, you would have served out the rest of your sentence. | 等你服完了刑期 | 
| [29:14] | We would settle down in Westchester, | 我们定居在韦斯切斯特 | 
| [29:17] | raise a couple of baton-wielding con children. | 生一对挥舞着警棍的小骗子 | 
| [29:20] | Boys or girls? | 男孩还是女孩 | 
| [29:21] | One of each. | 一男一女 | 
| [29:23] | Conrad, Connie. | 康拉德 康妮[都是con骗子开头] | 
| [29:25] | Connie and Conrad. | 康拉德和康妮 | 
| [29:27] | I like it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [29:30] | To another time, another place. | 敬新的时间 新的地点 | 
| [29:35] | To another us. | 还有新的我们 | 
| [29:37] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [29:52] | Okay, we’re clear. | 好 安全了 | 
| [29:59] | Guess it worked. | 猜它生效了 | 
| [30:03] | Jones, Berrigan, have you found the evidence? | 琼斯 伯利根 你们找到证据盒了吗 | 
| [30:06] | Possibly. | 很可能 | 
| [30:07] | Everything okay? Where’s Peter? | 一切还好吗 彼得在哪里 | 
| [30:08] | The two of you are no longer reporting to Agent Burke. | 你们两个不再向博尔克探员汇报 | 
| [30:10] | From now on, you’re going to be reporting directly to me. | 从现在开始 你们直接向我汇报 | 
| [30:13] | Is it here? | 就在这吗 | 
| [30:15] | Senator Pratt, with all due respect, | 普拉特参议员 恕我直言 | 
| [30:16] | you can’t be here. This is an active investigation. | 你不能来这里 调查还在进行中 | 
| [30:18] | This is a witch hunt. | 这是政治迫害 | 
| [30:20] | I’m here to make sure no one tampers with the box. | 我来确保没人会损坏盒子 | 
| [30:22] | You can hold all the witnesses you want in this room, | 在场的都可以作为你的证人 | 
| [30:24] | but I’m not leaving. | 但我不会离开 | 
| [30:25] | I will report you to D.C. | 我会把你上报给华盛顿政府 | 
| [30:27] | You can report me to whoever you want. | 你想报给谁就报给谁 | 
| [30:29] | – I’m staying. – Please continue. | -我就在这 -请继续 | 
| [30:33] | We got this image a few minutes ago. | 几分钟之前我们得到了这幅图像 | 
| [30:34] | It’s in this ceiling section right up here. | 就在这边的天花板上 | 
| [30:37] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [30:38] | Grab a saw, and let’s pull it out immediately. | 既然看到了 赶紧把它给我弄出来 | 
| [30:48] | Easy. You’re pouring acid, not gin. | 放轻松 你在倒酸 不是杜松子酒 | 
| [30:52] | Well, perhaps you’d rather punch the tile into submission. | 说不定你可以一拳把地砖打服 | 
| [30:57] | We need to find Peter. | 我们得找到彼得 | 
| [30:58] | We need to follow through here first. | 我们得先把这边糊弄过去 | 
| [31:00] | I hope James and the little guy made it in. | 希望詹姆斯和小朋友能得手 | 
| [31:02] | Yeah, we’ll know soon enough. | 我们马上就知道了 | 
| [31:04] | And pull! | 拽出来 | 
| [31:07] | That’s it. | 就是它了 | 
| [31:08] | After all these years. | 辛苦这么多年 | 
| [31:10] | Well, it’s no 18th-century music box, but, really, what is? | 不是18世纪的音乐盒 这到底是什么 | 
| [31:21] | Uh-oh, that’s not good. | 这可不好 | 
| [31:24] | What’s going on up there? | 那边出什么事了 | 
| [31:28] | Clever, Jimmy. | 聪明啊 吉米 | 
| [31:31] | Go time. | 跑吧 | 
| [31:32] | It’s a setup to get me out of my office. | 你们算计我 让我离开办公室 | 
| [31:35] | Senator, I’m gonna have to ask you to stay here | 参议员 为了你自身的安全 | 
| [31:36] | for your own safety. Agents, come with me. | 我命令你留下 其余探员 跟我走 | 
| [31:42] | Find ’em. | 抓住他们 | 
| [31:45] | You know this isn’t right. | 你知道这是不对的 | 
| [31:48] | Agent Callaway is making a big mistake, | 卡拉威探员正在犯下大错 | 
| [31:50] | and you have the opportunity to turn this around. | 而你正好有弥补的机会 | 
| [31:54] | Let’s go, Agent Burke. | 走吧 博尔克探员 | 
| [31:59] | I need to go back up there and reason with her. | 我必须回去 和她理论理论 | 
| [32:00] | I have my orders. Now move. | 我得服从命令 现在快走 | 
| [32:06] | Attention. Agent Burke has eluded custody. | 注意 博尔克探员逃脱了监控 | 
| [32:08] | – He’s on elevator b-7 riding up. – Copy that. | -他正乘坐b7号电梯向上 -收到 | 
| [32:11] | Mozzie, come on. | 蚊子 快点 | 
| [32:13] | What are you doing back there? | 你在后面干什么 | 
| [32:14] | I have a lot of stuff. | 我带着很多东西 | 
| [32:15] | Here’s the box. | 这是证据盒 | 
| [32:16] | Take the northwest stairs up to 103, | 从西北边楼梯上到103层 | 
| [32:18] | assuming it’s clear. | 假设它是安全的 | 
| [32:20] | It is if I go now. | 现在走它就是安全的 | 
| [32:21] | Okay, godspeed. | 祝你好运[直译是上帝的速度] | 
| [32:23] | Or whoever. Just go. | 管谁的速度呢 快走 | 
| [32:30] | We’re running low. | 快喝光了 | 
| [32:31] | That means it’s almost time. | 说明该干活了 | 
| [32:33] | You mind? | 介意吗 | 
| [32:54] | That box belongs to Senator Pratt. | 那个盒子是普拉特参议员的 | 
| [32:57] | I don’t see his initials on it. | 我在上面可没看到他的名字缩写 | 
| [33:01] | Let’s go. | 给我走 | 
| [33:09] | Jimmy Bennett. | 吉米·贝内特 | 
| [33:10] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 | 
| [33:12] | Your boy here caught me on the stairs. | 你的手下在楼梯上拦住了我 | 
| [33:18] | Go help Callaway find the others. | 去帮卡拉威找其他人 | 
| [33:21] | So, what happens now? | 现在又如何 | 
| [33:23] | We go our separate ways. | 我们各走各的 | 
| [33:25] | You’re not gonna let me walk away from this. | 你不会轻易放过我 | 
| [33:27] | All I said was separate ways. | 我只是说各走各的 | 
| [33:29] | I’m headed back to Baltimore. | 我回巴尔的摩 | 
| [33:30] | You’re headed to the FCI in Cumberland. | 你去坎伯兰郡的联邦惩教所 | 
| [33:33] | I’m not going back to prison. | 我不会回去坐牢 | 
| [33:34] | Really? With your record and recent assault? | 是吗 凭你的记录和之前的人身攻击 | 
| [33:37] | I don’t see you going anywhere else. | 我看你只能回去坐牢 | 
| [33:46] | Found it, after 30 years. | 三十年 终于找到了 | 
| [33:49] | And you took it. | 现在在你手上 | 
| [33:49] | You never were lucky, Jimmy. | 你一直点儿背 吉米 | 
| [33:51] | You know, I never liked it when you called me that. | 我一直不喜欢你这么叫我 | 
| [33:53] | That’s the least of your problems now… James. | 你现在可没功夫纠结这个 詹姆斯 | 
| [34:09] | Where is it? | 在哪儿 | 
| [34:10] | – Where’s what? – The evidence! | -什么在哪儿 -证据 | 
| [34:12] | – I don’t have it. – Then who does? | -不在我这 -那在谁那儿 | 
| [34:14] | What’s wrong? Where’s my dad? | 怎么了 我爸爸呢 | 
| [34:16] | I pulled a swap. | 我把东西调包了 | 
| [34:17] | I don’t have time to explain now. | 现在没时间解释 | 
| [34:19] | You don’t trust him. | 你不相信他 | 
| [34:20] | If I’m wrong, mea culpa. Just go! | 如果我错了 是我的过失 快去吧 | 
| [34:29] | Are you getting a signal? | 有信号吗 | 
| [34:31] | Putting the coordinates in right now. | 正在输入坐标 | 
| [34:36] | I have to admit, I’m impressed. | 我必须承认 真妙 | 
| [34:39] | Well, we couldn’t have done it without you. | 没你的话也成不了 | 
| [34:44] | I have my own flight to catch now. | 我得去赶我自己的飞机了 | 
| [34:49] | Sara… | 莎拉 | 
| [34:52] | …thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [34:55] | Fly safe. | 注意安全 | 
| [34:57] | You, too. | 你也是 | 
| [35:04] | Stay out of trouble, Caffrey. | 安分点儿 卡夫瑞 | 
| [35:08] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [35:09] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会 | 
| [35:11] | That’s what I like about you. | 所以我才喜欢你 | 
| [35:25] | Your son has it, doesn’t he? | 在你儿子手上 对吧 | 
| [35:26] | Tell me where he is ght now. | 告诉我他现在在哪 | 
| [35:27] | Even if I knew, I wouldn’t tell you. | 就算我知道 也不会告诉你 | 
| [35:32] | You’re kidding, right? | 开玩笑呢吧 | 
| [35:34] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你们的计划 | 
| [35:37] | Wherever the hell that thing is going, | 不管那玩意儿要去哪 | 
| [35:39] | – You’re gonna bring it to me. – Or you’ll kill me? | -去给我拿回来 -不然就杀了我吗 | 
| [35:41] | A United States senator shoots a convicted cop killer | 一名美国参议员出于正当防卫射杀一个 | 
| [35:43] | in self-defense? | 已被定罪的警察杀手 | 
| [35:44] | I think they’ll believe me. | 我想他们会相信我 | 
| [35:46] | Pratt! | 普拉特 | 
| [35:47] | Put down the gun. | 放下枪 | 
| [35:49] | Put the weapons down! | 放下武器 | 
| [36:02] | Drop the gun, James. | 放下枪 詹姆斯 | 
| [36:06] | He’s dead. | 他死了 | 
| [36:09] | I didn’t want to shoot him. | 我没想杀他 | 
| [36:13] | I’m a witness. | 我是目击证人 | 
| [36:14] | You thought he was gonna shoot. | 你以为他要开枪 | 
| [36:18] | But I’m still gonna have to take you in. | 但我还是要把你带回去 | 
| [36:27] | James, don’t do this. | 詹姆斯 别这样 | 
| [36:29] | I’ll testify for you. | 我会为你作证 | 
| [36:32] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 | 
| [36:33] | Can’t do it, Peter. | 恕难从命 彼得 | 
| [36:36] | James, drop the gun. | 詹姆斯 放下枪 | 
| [36:40] | I will shoot. | 我会开枪 | 
| [36:41] | You won’t. | 你不会 | 
| [36:44] | That’s a warning, James. | 这是警告 詹姆斯 | 
| [36:45] | I told you to drop the gun! | 我说了 放下枪 | 
| [36:50] | James? | 詹姆斯 | 
| [36:58] | Don’t move. | 不许动 | 
| [37:04] | Your gun — on the ground now! | 立刻把枪放到地上 | 
| [37:18] | It was Bennett. | 是贝内特干的 | 
| [37:19] | And where is Bennett? | 贝内特人呢 | 
| [37:21] | He’s still in the building. | 他还在大楼里 | 
| [37:24] | Be on the lookout for James Bennett. | 立刻去找詹姆斯·贝内特 | 
| [37:25] | He may be armed. | 他可能持有武器 | 
| [37:28] | Peter, you have the right to remain silent. | 彼得 你有权保持沉默 | 
| [37:30] | Anything you do or say can be used against you | 但你的行为及所说的话都可能作为 | 
| [37:33] | in a court of law. | 呈堂证供 | 
| [37:34] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 | 
| [38:24] | Don’t bother. | 别费事了 | 
| [38:26] | Neal. Thank god you’re okay. | 尼尔 谢天谢地你没事 | 
| [38:28] | Stop. | 停 | 
| [38:31] | I already saw it. | 我已经看见了 | 
| [38:34] | I’m not sure what you mean. | 我不明白你什么意思 | 
| [38:35] | Ellen made a copy of the report from the day she arrested you | 从你因谋杀上司被爱伦逮捕那天起 | 
| [38:38] | for murdering your supervising officer. | 她就把记录做了备份 | 
| [38:45] | Forensics matched the bullet to your service revolver. | 经鉴定子弹和你的配枪相匹配 | 
| [38:48] | You told me they stole your spare firearm. | 你跟我说他们偷了你的备用枪 | 
| [38:51] | I might have mixed up the details. | 我或许把细节搞混了 | 
| [38:52] | You’re smarter than that. | 你可聪明得多 | 
| [38:54] | You choose your words carefully, like me. | 你言谈用词非常小心 就像我 | 
| [38:57] | Who put this in your head? | 谁给你灌输的这种想法 | 
| [38:58] | You did. | 是你 | 
| [39:00] | That day cost you 30 years of your life. | 那一天让你搭进去三十年 | 
| [39:02] | You don’t forget that. | 所以你绝对不会忘 | 
| [39:04] | Those are details you would never mix up. | 更绝对不会搞混细节 | 
| [39:06] | What do you want to talk about? | 你想谈什么 | 
| [39:11] | You shot him because you got in deep with the wrong people, | 你杀了他 因为你跟恶徒纠缠不清 | 
| [39:15] | and you crossed a line you couldn’t come back from. | 而且一步走错就再也无法回头 | 
| [39:18] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 | 
| [39:22] | Hands on the car. | 手放车上 | 
| [39:24] | I’m sorry, James. | 抱歉 詹姆斯 | 
| [39:29] | If I keep looking through that, what else am I gonna find? | 如果我继续看 还会发现什么 | 
| [39:32] | You’ll find that Pratt was bad. | 你会发现普拉特很不干净 | 
| [39:33] | What about you? | 那你呢 | 
| [39:36] | Why did you come back here? | 你为什么要回来 | 
| [39:38] | I came back here to say goodbye to you. | 我来跟你道别 | 
| [39:47] | What is it, Diana? | 怎么了 戴安 | 
| [39:49] | Pratt’s dead. | 普拉特死了 | 
| [39:51] | What? | 什么 | 
| [39:52] | Callaway arrested Peter for his murder. | 卡拉威以谋杀罪逮捕了彼得 | 
| [39:54] | – No — – Listen to me. | -不 -听我说 | 
| [39:55] | Peter said James shot Pratt in self-defense. | 彼得说詹姆斯因正当防卫射杀了普拉特 | 
| [39:58] | – James has to come in and tell them. – Okay. | -詹姆斯必须过来说明一切 -好 | 
| [40:00] | Neal, Peter’s gun killed Pratt. | 尼尔 普拉特是死于彼得的枪下 | 
| [40:02] | There’s gunshot residue on Peter’s hands. | 彼得手上有射击残留物 | 
| [40:04] | It doesn’t look good. Find James. | 情况不妙 找到詹姆斯 | 
| [40:11] | What did you do, dad? | 你做了什么 老爸 | 
| [40:16] | They arrested Peter for Pratt’s murder. | 他们以谋杀普拉特罪名逮捕了彼得 | 
| [40:18] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 | 
| [40:19] | It was self-defense. | 是正当防卫 | 
| [40:24] | All you have to do is tell the truth, | 你只要把真相说出来 | 
| [40:27] | and Peter goes free. | 彼得就能无罪释放 | 
| [40:33] | I can’t do it. | 我不能那么做 | 
| [40:35] | I can’t let the bureau put a murder weapon back in my hand. | 我不能再让局里给我冠上谋杀罪 | 
| [40:38] | The bureau doesn’t believe him. | 他们不相信他 | 
| [40:39] | He was investigating Pratt off-book. | 他是在私下调查普拉特 | 
| [40:42] | You’re the only other person who knows what happened. | 知情者就只有你一个了 | 
| [40:44] | They’ll cuff me, Neal. | 他们会把我铐上 尼尔 | 
| [40:47] | Once they get me, I’ll never get away. | 一旦落到他们手上 我就再也逃不掉了 | 
| [40:49] | You’re gonna testify, and you’re gonna clear Peter’s name. | 你必须去证明彼得的清白 | 
| [40:53] | You show me you’re better than this. | 让我看看你是能做得更好 | 
| [40:56] | You show me you’re a decent man! | 让我知道你是个正派的人 | 
| [40:58] | The things I’ve done… | 我做的那些事 | 
| [40:59] | Are in the past. | 都过去了 | 
| [41:04] | I’m sorry, son. | 抱歉 孩子 | 
| [41:05] | Dad, please. Do this for me. | 爸爸 拜托 就当为了我 | 
| [41:06] | Don’t! | 别 | 
| [41:08] | Don’t make me do something I’ll regret. | 别逼我做我会后悔的事 | 
| [41:19] | I’m gonna give you some advice. | 我给你点忠告 | 
| [41:21] | In this life, somebody always takes a fall. | 这一生中 总有人会栽跟头 | 
| [41:27] | Don’t let it be you. | 可别是你 | 
| [41:49] | Bye, dad. | 再见 爸爸 |