时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on White Collar… | |
[00:03] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[00:06] | You understand how this works? | 知道是怎么个安排吗? |
[00:07] | Yeah, I’m being released into the custody of the FBI | 嗯 我被释放移交给FBI |
[00:09] | under your supervision. | 由你监管 |
[00:10] | This is a temporary situation. | 这是暂时的 |
[00:12] | Help me catch the Dutchman, | 帮我抓住荷兰人 |
[00:13] | you can make it permanent. | 就能变为永久 |
[00:15] | The Spanish Victory bond. | 西班牙战争国债 |
[00:16] | This is the only surviving copy. | 唯一留下来的一份 |
[00:18] | Except it’s a forgery. | 只不过是伪造的 |
[00:20] | I know who the Dutchman is. | 我知道荷兰人是谁 |
[00:21] | Curtis Hagen. | |
[00:25] | You are a particular kind of bastard! | 你真是个奇葩杂种! |
[00:27] | FBI | FBI, you’re under arrest. |
[00:29] | Neal. Ellen. | 你被捕了 |
[00:31] | You and your father. | 你和你父亲 |
[00:32] | My mom told me he was dead. | 我妈妈说他死了 |
[00:33] | But you told me the truth. | 但你告诉了我真相 |
[00:35] | He was a dirty cop, | 他是个�\警 |
[00:36] | and he’s not dead. | 他没有死 |
[00:37] | You grew up in Witness Protection. | 你是在证人保护计划里长大的 |
[00:38] | I was three when the marshals took us away. | 法警带我们走时 我才3岁 |
[00:40] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[00:41] | They found a gun. | 他们找到了一把枪 |
[00:42] | With his prints on it. | 上面有他的指纹 |
[00:43] | He killed a cop? | 他杀了一个警察? |
[00:44] | He confessed. | 他坦白了 |
[00:46] | All the information I’ve found on the others | James被捕后 我找到的所有 |
[00:47] | since James’s arrest. | 其他信息 |
[00:48] | Your dad told me | 你爸告诉我 |
[00:49] | that our department is filled with dirty cops. | 我们部门里到处是黑警 |
[00:51] | And he’s right about one thing: | 有一件事他是对的 |
[00:52] | There are dirty cops. | 确实有黑警 |
[00:53] | Senator Terrence Pratt. | Terrence Pratt议员 |
[00:55] | He’s got to be one of the dirty cops Ellen was investigating. | 他一定是Ellen在调查的黑警之一 |
[00:57] | He’s the one. | 就是他 |
[00:58] | We found the evidence box. | 过了这么多年 |
[01:02] | After all these years. | 我们终于找到了证据盒 |
[01:04] | That box belongs to Senator Pratt. | 盒子是Pratt议员的 |
[01:06] | Where is it? | 它在哪? |
[01:07] | Where’s what? | 什么在哪? |
[01:08] | The evidence! | 证据! |
[01:10] | Pratt! | |
[01:11] | Put down the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[01:14] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[01:17] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[01:19] | Peter, you have the right to remain silent. | Peter 你有权保持沉默 |
[01:21] | Neal, Peter’s gun killed Pratt. | Neal Peter的枪杀了Pratt |
[01:23] | There’s gunshot residue on Peter’s hands. | Peter的手上有枪击残留 |
[01:25] | It doesn’t look good. | 情况不妙 |
[01:26] | What’d you do, dad? | 你做了什么啊 爸? |
[01:27] | It was self defense. | 那是自卫 |
[01:28] | You’re gonna testify, | 你要去作证 |
[01:29] | and you’re gonna clear Peter’s name. | 还Peter的清白 |
[01:31] | I can’t do it. | 我不能这么做 |
[01:52] | The irony of this is not lost on me. | 我看出这一幕有多讽刺了 |
[01:56] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[01:59] | My father is– | 我父亲… |
[02:00] | You can’t take responsibility | 你不能为James做的事 |
[02:02] | for what James did. | 负责 |
[02:03] | He has completely disappeared. | 他消失得很彻底 |
[02:05] | Without his confession– | 没有他的供词… |
[02:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:08] | There was gunshot residue on my hands, | 我手上有枪击残留 |
[02:10] | my prints on the gun, | 枪上有我指纹 |
[02:12] | and no eye witnesses. | 没有目击者 |
[02:13] | I would’ve arrested me. | 换我也会逮捕我的 |
[02:15] | Justice will prevail. | 正义会取胜的 |
[02:18] | Let’s damn well hope so. | 真心希望如此 |
[02:21] | I have some news to cheer you up. | 我有好消息能让你开心下 |
[02:25] | Federal prosecutor is dropping charges? | 联邦检察官撤销起诉了? |
[02:27] | No, not that good. | 不 还没那么好 |
[02:29] | Diana’s pregnant. | Diana 怀孕了 |
[02:30] | But how? | 怎么会? |
[02:32] | She decided to do it on her own. | 她决定自己来 |
[02:34] | She’s actually pretty far along. | 怀了还挺久了 |
[02:37] | There’s so much I might miss. | 我错过这么多 |
[02:43] | Hi, hon. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[02:47] | Hi, hon. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[02:49] | I hate for you to see me like this. | 我不想让你见到我这样 |
[02:52] | What I see is a man who’s gonna come back even stronger. | 我见到的是一个男人 会变得更坚强回来 |
[02:57] | You’re gonna beat this, Peter Burke. | 你会战胜这一切的 Peter Burke |
[02:59] | You’re gonna come home to me. | 你会回家来见我的 |
[03:01] | I will. | 我会的 |
[03:02] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[03:07] | Neal, it’s been six weeks. | Neal 6个星期了 |
[03:10] | I don’t think I can take another day, | 再多一天我也受不了了 |
[03:11] | much less years. | 更别说几年 |
[03:14] | The indictment hearing starts tomorrow. | 起诉听证会明天开始 |
[03:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:17] | But that only decides if he goes to trial. | 但那只决定他是否上庭受审 |
[03:18] | If he’s indicted, | 如果他被起诉了 |
[03:20] | even if he’s found innocent, | 就算最后被判无罪 |
[03:21] | he can never serve as an FBI agent again. | 他也没法再当FBI了 |
[03:24] | I don’t care about his career. | 他的事业我不在乎 |
[03:26] | All I care about is getting him out of there. | 我只想把他弄出来 |
[03:28] | I understand that, but– | 我明白 但是 |
[03:30] | You care. | 你在乎 |
[03:31] | That’s right. Of course. | 对啊 那当然了 |
[03:33] | Because his job is what’s keeping you | 他的职位能保证你不会 |
[03:34] | from joining him in prison. | 进监狱跟他碰头 |
[03:38] | I’m sorry, Neal. It was wrong. | 对不起 Neal 这么说不对 |
[03:40] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[03:43] | Peter cares. | Peter在乎 |
[03:45] | And I can’t be responsible for taking away his badge. | 我不能成为夺走他警徽的人 |
[03:48] | That’s why I want to clear him before the indictment. | 所以我才想在起诉前让他恢复自由 |
[03:49] | Get him home to you as soon as possible. | 让他尽早回家 |
[03:52] | Do we have any options? | 我们有选择吗? |
[03:53] | We do, but they mostly involve you two | 有 但大多数都得让你们 |
[03:55] | going under new identities in Alaska. | 换身份 去阿拉斯加生活 |
[03:58] | Anything less nuclear? | 有没有不这么劲爆的? |
[03:59] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[04:01] | Well I’ve always wanted to drive a snowmobile to work, so. | 我一直想开雪地车上班来着 |
[04:07] | Do whatever you have to do, okay? | 尽你所能 好吗? |
[04:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:23] | Aha! | 啊哈! |
[04:24] | I did it! | 成功了! |
[04:26] | Unless you found a way to get Peter out of jail, | 除非你是找到了让Peter 出狱的办法 |
[04:27] | I don’t want to hear about it. | 不然我不想听 |
[04:29] | It’s a step in that direction. | 是朝着那方向的一步 |
[04:30] | I cracked your anklet. | 我破解了你的脚环 |
[04:32] | What? | 什么? |
[04:33] | This fine piece of technology | 这项精细的技术 |
[04:35] | took nine months | 花了9个月 |
[04:36] | and most of your wine cabinet, | 还有你酒柜里的大部分酒 |
[04:38] | but because of this, | 但正因为它 |
[04:39] | the FBI will no longer know where you are. | FBI不会再知道你在哪了 |
[04:42] | You spent almost a year working on this? | 你花了几乎一年弄这个? |
[04:44] | It was supposed to be a surprise. | 这本该是个惊喜的 |
[04:46] | And for us to take a road trip to the Jersey Shore. | 好让我们去泽西海岸度个假 |
[04:49] | But a prison break is second best. | 但越狱也不错啊 |
[04:52] | Moz, this is great. | Moz 这太棒了 |
[04:54] | But how are we going to convince Peter to break out of prison? | 但要怎么说服Peter越狱呢? |
[04:56] | Who says we have to convince him? | 谁说我们要说服他了? |
[04:57] | What, are you going to carry him out? | 怎么 你要把他扛出来? |
[04:59] | I don’t have the upper-body strength, sadly. | 很不幸 我的上肢力量不够 |
[05:01] | But we could douse him with devil’s breath. | 但可以给他下迷药啊 |
[05:03] | We are not dousing him with anything. | 我们不能给他下药 |
[05:07] | Did you tell anyone we were trying to help Peter? | 你跟谁提过要救Peter了吗? |
[05:09] | And admit to assisting a suit? | 承认要帮个条子? |
[05:11] | My reputation would never recover. | 我的名声就毁了 |
[05:13] | Why? | 为什么? |
[05:14] | Because I didn’t either. | 我也没说 |
[05:15] | “I can help Burke. Opera house. 5:00 P.M. | “我能帮Burke 歌剧院 下午5:00 |
[05:19] | Come alone.” | 一个人来” |
[05:36] | He’s with me. | 他找我的 |
[05:43] | Curtis Hagen. | |
[05:46] | Been a long time. | 很久不见 |
[05:48] | That it has. | 是的 |
[05:49] | And you never sent me a thank you card. | 你从没给我送过感谢卡 |
[05:52] | It’s because of me you’re free to walk around Manhattan. | 因为我你才能在曼哈顿自由行走 |
[05:55] | That thing around your ankle. | 你脚踝上戴的那个东西 |
[05:57] | It’s because I caught you. | 因为我抓住了你 |
[06:01] | Nevertheless. | 不过 |
[06:03] | I was unable to negotiate the same deal. | 我没法弄到这么个交易 |
[06:06] | So you settled for a work release program. | 所以你参加了狱外工作计划 |
[06:09] | I thought murderers were a high security risk. | 我以为谋杀犯是高安保隐患呢 |
[06:11] | I was never arrested for murder. | 我又不是被以谋杀罪被捕的 |
[06:14] | Only forgery. | 只有伪造罪而已 |
[06:15] | Oh. | 哦 |
[06:16] | It appears that | 事实是 |
[06:17] | there’s a demand for world-renowned restorers. | 世界闻名的修复专家很吃香 |
[06:21] | I can work for $10 a day, | 我一天能拿到10块钱 |
[06:22] | even if it does require an armed escort. | 即使得有武装人员护送 |
[06:24] | Are they guarding you, | 他们是看守你呢 |
[06:26] | or guarding for you? | 还是帮你看守? |
[06:29] | Bit of both, Caffrey. | 两者都有吧 Caffrey |
[06:30] | You know how it goes. | 你清楚这里面的窍门 |
[06:31] | Little bribery goes a long way. | 一点点贿赂用处可大了 |
[06:34] | Not long enough to let you go. | 没有大得放你跑路 |
[06:36] | Sadly, no. | 很不幸 不行 |
[06:37] | As you well know. | 这一点你也清楚 |
[06:39] | Otherwise you would’ve secured Peter Burke’s release. | 不然你早就让Peter Burke被放了 |
[06:42] | What’s your offer? | 你想干嘛? |
[06:44] | Pal up with him in prison? | 跟他在牢里拜把子? |
[06:46] | Protect him? | 罩着他? |
[06:48] | That’s not particularly big picture now, is it? | 这不是当下重点吧? |
[06:52] | I know how to make Peter Burke a free man. | 我能让Peter Burke无罪释放 |
[07:19] | This is a waste of my time. | 浪费我时间 |
[07:20] | If there were a way to free Peter, I would have found it. | 能这样我早就干了 |
[07:23] | You have a federal prosecutor breathing rather heavily | 有个联邦检察官 |
[07:26] | down Peter Burke’s neck, do you not? | 紧盯Peter Burke不放是吧? |
[07:29] | We do. | 没错 |
[07:30] | What if I told you I was the reason | 如果我告诉你 |
[07:33] | he was so very determined | 是我让他 |
[07:35] | to take Peter Burke down? | 咬着不松嘴的呢? |
[07:37] | If you had that kind of pull | 你要有这种能耐 |
[07:39] | I’d ask why you didn’t use him to get yourself out. | 那为什么不利用他放你出来 |
[07:41] | Would that I could. | 能那样就好了 |
[07:42] | Sadly he became a federal prosecutor | 他是在我进去以后 |
[07:44] | after I was incarcerated. | 上任的 |
[07:47] | I believe my patience has paid off in other ways though. | 我的耐心在其他方面收到了成效 |
[07:52] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[07:53] | I want you to do me a favor. | 你帮我个忙 |
[07:55] | I need money, soon. | 我急用钱 |
[07:57] | You can afford to bribe guards. | 你有钱贿赂安保人员 |
[07:59] | I’m in need of a much bigger sum. | 我要的比这多了去了 |
[08:01] | Already have a target. | 下手目标已经选好 |
[08:03] | Simple little smash and grab. | 搞些小破坏去拿就可以了 |
[08:05] | I’d do it myself, but… | 行的话我就自己来了 但是… |
[08:11] | If you can pull this off, | 如果你能把事儿办成 |
[08:14] | we have a deal. | 我答应你 |
[08:17] | There’s one more thing. | 还有件事儿 |
[08:19] | There always is. | 回回这样 |
[08:21] | Federal prosecutor’s gonna need a good reason to step away. | 联邦检察官需要个 强有力的理由撤诉 |
[08:25] | Not lose face. | 不能没面子 |
[08:26] | You want me to provide that reason? | 你要我制造理由? |
[08:28] | Your old man’s confession should do quite nicely. | 你爹的认罪口供就行 |
[08:32] | If I could find my father, Peter would already be free. | 我要能找到我爸 Peter早出狱了 |
[08:35] | Indeed. | 也是 |
[08:36] | But from one forger to another, | 都是造假的 咱说实话 |
[08:38] | we both know there are many ways to create another man’s words. | 伪造别人声音办法有的是 |
[08:42] | You want me to forge my father’s confession? | 你要我伪造我爸的口供? |
[08:45] | Make it good. | 要做的有水平 |
[08:46] | I’ll take care of the rest. | 其他的我来办 |
[09:03] | So the Dutchman appears out of nowhere offering gifts, | 荷兰人不知哪儿冒出来热心帮忙 |
[09:06] | and I’m not suspicious? | 我还不能起疑? |
[09:08] | You’re not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[09:09] | But what other choice do we have? | 但现在有什么办法? |
[09:10] | Like I said, we can– | 我说过 咱能… |
[09:11] | That doesn’t involve a sky hook. | 不能用天钩 |
[09:13] | Moz, this is the only option we’ve found | Moz 这是唯一不让 |
[09:14] | that doesn’t have Peter on the run. | Peter跑路的办法 |
[09:16] | I can make a believable facsimile of James’s voice, | 我能复制出James的声音 |
[09:20] | there is one catch. | 但有一个条件 |
[09:24] | You need as close a voice match as possible. | 你需要一个最像他的声音 |
[09:28] | Like father, like son. | 比如他儿子 |
[09:31] | There are familial overlaps of cadence and voice | 嗓音和节奏是有遗传重叠的 |
[09:34] | that will be very helpful. | 这样会帮助很大 |
[09:37] | In spite of everything, he’s still my father. | 不管怎样他还是我父亲 |
[09:40] | If I record this, | 如果我录了音 |
[09:42] | he’ll be a fugitive for the rest of his life. | 他这辈子都是逃犯了 |
[09:44] | Neal, James did that all by himself. | Neal 这都是James自作自受 |
[09:47] | You’re offering redemption that he doesn’t deserve. | 他不值得你替他赎罪 |
[09:51] | Do you have any recording of him? | 你有他的录音吗? |
[09:54] | – I’ll need it for voice matching. – Yeah. | – 我要匹配 – 有 |
[09:56] | He left me a voicemail right before the con | 帝国大厦骗局之前 |
[09:58] | at the Empire State Building. | 他给我留了言 |
[09:59] | It’s the only thing I have. | 我只有这个 |
[10:01] | Hey, I’m running a little late, | 嘿 我要晚点到 |
[10:03] | but I’ll be there. | 但我会去的 |
[10:04] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:05] | See you soon, son. | 一会儿见 儿子 |
[10:06] | See you soon, son. | 一会儿见 儿子 |
[10:11] | How’d that sound? | 听起来怎么样? |
[10:13] | Uncomfortably tragic. | 太悲哀了 |
[10:17] | I should leave you alone. | 我让你清静一下 |
[10:18] | No, no. Moz, it’s good to have you here. | 不用 Moz 你在我很高兴 |
[10:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:24] | Peter Burke | |
[10:25] | has been accused of first degree murder, | 被指控一级谋杀 |
[10:28] | in the death of Senator Terrence Pratt. | 杀害 Terrence Pratt议员 |
[10:30] | We are here today to decide | 我们今天将决定 |
[10:33] | whether to indict him on these charges. | 是否对他提起诉讼 |
[10:35] | I’d like to testify on my own behalf. | 我要为自己作证 |
[10:37] | Mr. Burke– | Burke先生… |
[10:38] | I want to speak to my history as an agent, | 我要为自己身为探员的过去 |
[10:40] | and to my character. | 和自身品格发言 |
[10:42] | Nothing you say will change my decision. | 你说什么也不会改变我的决定 |
[10:44] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[10:50] | Because, | 因为 |
[10:52] | as I was about to say, | 正如我要说的 |
[10:54] | new evidence has come to light. | 案子又有了新证据 |
[11:00] | My name is James Bennett. | 我叫James Bennett |
[11:03] | I almost let an innocent man take the fall for me, | 我险些让无辜的人替我受刑 |
[11:07] | but I can’t let that happen. | 但我不能这样做 |
[11:10] | I shot and killed Senator Terrence Pratt… | 我射杀了Terrence Pratt议员… |
[11:13] | the man who ruined my life, | 他毁了我的人生 |
[11:15] | using Peter Burke’s gun. | 我用了Peter Burke的枪 |
[11:18] | Peter tried to convince me to stay and face justice. | Peter试图劝我留下自首 |
[11:21] | Instead, I ran. | 但我跑了 |
[11:23] | The only thing he is guilty of | 他唯一有罪的就是 |
[11:25] | was trusting I would do the right thing. | 错信了我会做正确的事 |
[11:30] | Unfortunately, this is as close to the right thing | 不幸的是我只能做到 |
[11:32] | as I can manage. | 这些了 |
[11:34] | I hope it’s enough. | 希望可以帮助他脱罪 |
[11:38] | We analyzed the recording this morning. | 今早我们分析了录音 |
[11:41] | It’s been authenticated as the voice of James Bennett. | 证实声音确实属于James Bennett |
[11:45] | With this evidence in hand, | 根据现有证据 |
[11:47] | I see no other option than to drop all charges. | 我决定撤诉 |
[11:55] | Mr. Burke, | Burke先生 |
[11:56] | you are free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[12:51] | – Good to see you, Peter. – Mark, thanks. | – 见到你真好 Peter – Mark 谢谢 |
[12:58] | – Good to see you, Peter. – Thanks. | – 见到你真好 Peter – 谢谢 |
[13:01] | Good to have you back in the office, Peter. | 欢迎回来 Peter |
[13:03] | Good to be here, Clinton. | 我也很高兴回来 Clinton |
[13:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:16] | If you didn’t come back, | 你要不回来 |
[13:18] | I had dibs on this office. | 我就进驻这办公室了 |
[13:21] | Your feet are on my desk. | 你脚在我桌上 |
[13:25] | Welcome back, Agent Burke. | 欢迎回来 Burke探员 |
[13:29] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么办到的? |
[13:30] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说啥 |
[13:32] | I don’t believe for a second James Bennett made that call. | 我才不信是James Bennett录的音 |
[13:37] | Not without his son convincing him. | 除非他儿子说服了他 |
[13:40] | I don’t know how you found your father, | 不知道你怎么找到的他 |
[13:42] | or how you got him to leave that message, but… | 怎么让他留的口供 但… |
[13:46] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:48] | I can’t admit to an FBI agent | 我不能向联邦探员承认 |
[13:49] | that I consorted with a fugitive. | 我和一个逃犯在一起 |
[13:51] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[13:54] | Hello? | 喂? |
[13:56] | I do so apologize for interrupting the homecoming. | 抱歉打断了欢迎仪式 |
[13:58] | How rude of me. | 太无礼了 |
[13:59] | But you’re on my clock now. | 但你现在归我用了 |
[14:01] | Oh, you’re right. | 没错 |
[14:02] | You fulfilled your end of the bargain. | 你满足了交易条件 |
[14:04] | Now it’s my turn. | 现在该我了 |
[14:18] | I missed that squeak. | 嘎吱嘎吱声真怀念 |
[14:24] | Bruce, come on in. Yeah. | Bruce快进来 |
[14:25] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[14:26] | Thought I saw you earlier. | 之前就看见你了 |
[14:28] | Didn’t want to interrupt a moment. | 刚才不想破坏气氛 |
[14:29] | That was one nice moment. | 太感人了 |
[14:30] | Well, FBI section chiefs | FBI部门主管 |
[14:32] | have a tendency to stick out in a crowd. | 在人群中都很显眼 |
[14:35] | Ah. | 呃 |
[14:37] | I’m afraid to ask you what you’re doing in New York and… | 恐怕我得问你来为何来纽约… |
[14:41] | and what’s in there, but I’m gonna. | 文件夹里是什么 但我还是别问了 |
[14:45] | It’s your future, Peter. | 是你的未来 Peter |
[14:47] | Right, have a seat. | 说得对 请坐 |
[14:57] | Washington? | 华盛顿? |
[14:59] | I don’t–I don’t understand. | 我… 我不明白 |
[15:01] | You’ve attracted the attention of some very important people, | 你吸引了很多要人的注意 |
[15:06] | and they see potential in you. | 他们很看重你的潜力 |
[15:08] | Bruce, I just got out of prison. | Bruce 我刚出狱 |
[15:09] | You took down a corrupt senator. | 你扳倒了一个腐败的议员 |
[15:12] | That alone is a huge accomplishment. | 单这一件案子就不得了 |
[15:15] | But add your track record to that… | 再加上你过往的成绩… |
[15:17] | And now they want me in D.C.? | 他们想让我去特区? |
[15:19] | Not right away. | 不是马上 |
[15:21] | This is a good office. | 这办公室很不错 |
[15:23] | It’s a nice space. | 地段很好 |
[15:26] | But the one next door has a much nicer view, | 但隔壁风景更好 |
[15:27] | and it’s vacant. | 还空着 |
[15:30] | The ASAC’s office? | 助理探员主管的办公室? |
[15:32] | They want me to run White Collar division? | 他们让我主管白领科? |
[15:34] | Consider it a stepping stone to D.C. | 就当是去特区的垫脚石 |
[15:37] | I’m flattered. I– | 受宠若惊 |
[15:39] | This is all sudden. | 来得太突然 |
[15:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:42] | Think about it. | 好好考虑 |
[15:43] | Yeah. | 好好考虑 好的 |
[15:44] | – Talk to El. – Yeah. | – 和El商量一下 – 好的 |
[15:46] | I’ll be around. | 我暂时不走 |
[15:48] | Thanks, Bruce. | 谢谢 Bruce |
[15:56] | Hey, boss. | 嘿 头儿 |
[15:57] | Diana. | 嘿 头儿 |
[15:58] | Look at you. I– | 瞧瞧呀 |
[16:00] | how long have I been away? | 我这是离开了有多久啊? |
[16:02] | Not that long. | 没多久啦 |
[16:03] | I kept it quiet as long as I could. | 是我自己保密工作做得好 |
[16:04] | Oh, I hope nobody gave you a hard time. | 没什么人为难你吧 |
[16:06] | No, everyone’s been great. | 没啊 大家都很好 |
[16:07] | I just wanted to stay in the field as long as possible. | 我只是想出勤到最后一刻 |
[16:10] | But eventually, no amount of loose blouse | 不过再宽大的裙子最后都遮不了 |
[16:11] | was gonna hide this little guy. | 这个小伙子了 |
[16:13] | Little guy? | 小伙子? |
[16:14] | Yeah, it’s a boy. | 小伙子? 对啊 是个男孩 |
[16:15] | Uh, you know, I– | 呃 那个 我… |
[16:17] | I don’t mean to be indelicate, but– | 我不想太冒昧 但是… |
[16:18] | It’s not Neal’s. | 他可不是Neal的 |
[16:19] | No, I wasn’t going– | 他可不是Neal的 我可没想说… |
[16:20] | I’m kidding. | 我可没想说… 开玩笑啦 |
[16:22] | Oh, you– | 你呀 |
[16:23] | No, I went to a clinic. | 我去了个诊所 |
[16:24] | His father is a world-class chef with one hell of an IQ. | 他的父亲是一个超高智商的顶级大厨 |
[16:27] | Good, and his mother is the best damn agent | 好极了 他母亲则是我共事过的 |
[16:30] | I ever worked with. | 最棒的探员 |
[16:31] | It’s a good combo. | 强强联合 |
[16:33] | So you gonna take that ASAC job? | 你准备接下探员主管的职位吗? |
[16:37] | Oh. | 哦 |
[16:39] | You heard. | 被你听到了 |
[16:40] | No, I guessed. | 被你听到了 不 是我猜的 |
[16:41] | That office has been empty for a while | 那间办公室空了好久了 |
[16:43] | and you would fill it nicely. | 你去正合适 |
[16:45] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[16:46] | It’s a big change. | 这可是个大转变啊 |
[16:47] | You know, I was scared about | 怎样才能平衡工作和孩子 |
[16:50] | whether I’d be able to balance a career and a baby. | 曾让我诚惶诚恐 |
[16:52] | But once I decided, I knew I could do it. | 但一旦我决定了 我就知道自己做得到 |
[16:55] | Now I’m excited to do it. | 现在我超激动地要迎接这种生活 |
[16:57] | Change can be good, Peter. | 转变未必不是好事 Peter |
[17:10] | Tinted varnish treatment? | 清漆上色? |
[17:13] | You disapprove. | 你不以为然啊 |
[17:15] | I prefer watercolors for restoration. | 我更倾向于用水彩来恢复 |
[17:18] | It allows any alterations to be reversible. | 这样有任何差池都还能挽救 |
[17:22] | Something to be said for irreversible decisions, | 说到不可挽救的决定 |
[17:25] | don’t you think? | 你倒是怎么看? |
[17:26] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 我不是来了吗? |
[17:29] | Target. | 目标 |
[17:30] | There’s a vault on the eighth floor of the Reinhart Building. | 雷哈特大楼八楼有个金库 |
[17:33] | What’s inside it? | 里面有什么? |
[17:35] | Coins. | 硬币 |
[17:37] | Minted from Welsh gold. | 是威尔士金造的 |
[17:39] | Three times the value of normal gold. | 是普通金价值的三倍 |
[17:41] | And the only worthwhile thing about the welsh. | 这是威尔士唯一值钱的东西了 |
[17:45] | Get your money a different way. | 你要钱 找别的办法吧 |
[17:47] | No. | 不行 |
[17:48] | This is what I want. | 我就要这个 |
[17:49] | I’ve a debt of my own and this is the required form of payment. | 我欠了债 对方就要求用这个来偿还 |
[17:52] | In two days. | 两天之内就要 |
[17:55] | Why so fast? | 为什么这么仓促? |
[17:56] | Because that’s when I need it. | 因为我就是这个节点要 |
[17:58] | Look, I’ve worked under your rather urgent deadline. | 我帮你解决了燃眉之急 |
[18:02] | Are you telling me you can’t get this done under mine? | 你就帮不上我的忙了? |
[18:12] | Magnetic field, motion detectors, | 磁场 动作探测器 |
[18:14] | dual-control combination lock. | 双重暗码锁 |
[18:17] | We’re gonna go through all of this for pocket change? | 我们要闯过重重关卡 就为了点儿零钱? |
[18:19] | $2 million in gold coins | 价值2百万的金币 |
[18:21] | isn’t exactly pocket change. | 应该不能叫做零钱吧 |
[18:22] | This building is a fortress, Neal. | 这幢楼简直就是个堡垒 Neal |
[18:24] | Fortresses have fallen all throughout history. | 历史上坍塌的堡垒比比皆是 |
[18:26] | All it took was someone finding the weak spot. | 只要找到弱点就行 |
[18:28] | Well, with all that security, | 有这么多安保措施 |
[18:29] | we better find a way in that | 最好能找到一条 |
[18:31] | doesn’t involve marching through the front door. | 不用从前门大步流星地进去的路 |
[18:33] | Maybe we don’t go through the front door. | 也许用不着从前门进去 |
[18:38] | What if we pull a back draft? | 不如搞个”逆通风”? |
[18:40] | I’ve put my inner firebug to bed. | 我已经把内心的纵火欲望收掇起来了 |
[18:42] | Best not to awaken him. | 还是不要再次唤醒得好 |
[18:43] | Well, there are other ways to bring the fire department to us. | 好吧 不过也有别的办法能引来消防队 |
[18:45] | Well, even if we could, | 就算行 |
[18:47] | this is not the kind of building that clears easily. | 这幢楼也不是那么好清空的 |
[18:49] | But the building next door is. | 但隔壁的那幢就行 |
[18:51] | They share a wall. | 他们公用一堵墙 |
[18:52] | So we get the fire department to clear that, | 我们就能让消防队来疏散那幢楼 |
[18:55] | we break in and then disappear inside the crowd. | 我们闯进去 然后消失在人群中 |
[18:59] | This could work. | 这能成 |
[19:00] | You said you cracked the anklet, right? | 你说你已经破解了脚环了吧 |
[19:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:04] | Okay, this device… | 这个装置 |
[19:08] | is synced to your anklet. | 和你的脚环是同步的 |
[19:11] | I flip the switch, | 拨一下开关 |
[19:13] | and that’s it. | 就行了 |
[19:14] | The tracker says you’re standing right where you are. | 跟踪器就能显示你在何处了 |
[19:17] | I am standing where I am. | 我现在就站这儿呢 |
[19:19] | Yeah, right now you are. | 现在是 |
[19:20] | But this captures the signal and loops it back to the FBI. | 但这个能截获信号 回送至FBI |
[19:25] | So you can walk away. | 然后你就能离开了 |
[19:26] | And it shows me staying right here? | 然后就显示我还在这儿? |
[19:28] | Exactly. | 就是这样 |
[19:30] | The only catch is that you and your anklet | 唯一的要点就是你和你的脚环 |
[19:32] | have to come back here to turn it off. | 届时得回来 把这关掉 |
[19:34] | Otherwise, your signal can jump locations suddenly. | 不然的话 信号就会突然跳来跳去了 |
[19:38] | They’ll know it was hacked. | 他们就知道被黑了 |
[19:40] | Nice work, Moz. | 干得好 Moz |
[19:45] | Come in. | 请进 |
[19:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:48] | Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[19:49] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗? |
[19:51] | Well, always for you, suit. | 他总有时间留给你 条子 |
[19:53] | Welcome back, I think. | 欢迎回来 应该这么说吧 |
[19:58] | What? | 怎么了? |
[19:59] | You. | 怎么了? 你啊 |
[20:00] | Barging in here. | 突然闯进来 |
[20:01] | Trying to figure out if we’re up to something. | 想看看我们在谋划些什么 |
[20:04] | It’s nice. | 感觉真好 |
[20:05] | Are you up to something? | 你们在谋划什么吗? |
[20:07] | See? | 是吧? |
[20:08] | Like old times. | 和从前一样 |
[20:11] | Can I get you a beer? | 要来点啤酒吗? |
[20:12] | Yeah, that would be great. Thanks. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[20:15] | Uh… | 那个… |
[20:18] | I’ve been offered to run the White Collar division. | 上头让我来主管整个白领犯罪科 |
[20:22] | I’m gonna take it. | 我打算接下来 |
[20:25] | With everything that happened, I just feel that… | 鉴于发生的一切 我只是觉得… |
[20:32] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. | 嗯 当然了 |
[20:34] | And there’s a chance that it could lead to more. | 而且有可能还能获得进一步的提升 |
[20:37] | In Washington. | 去华盛顿 |
[20:38] | Washington? | 华盛顿? |
[20:41] | Wow, it’s– | 那真是… |
[20:46] | Congratulations, Peter. | 恭喜你了 Peter |
[20:47] | Yeah, thanks. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[20:54] | I’ve made sure that your deal stays in place. | 我会确保和你谈好的条件保持原样的 |
[20:58] | Never would have doubted you. | 我从来就没担心过 |
[21:06] | I’m proud of you, you know. | 我为你骄傲 |
[21:09] | I’m sure you were tempted to break me out, | 我肯定你曾想过救我越狱 |
[21:12] | to find a loophole or con someone into getting me free. | 找个漏洞 或是诓骗个人来救我出去 |
[21:16] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[21:18] | It says a lot. | 这意义重大 |
[21:20] | Oh. | 哦 |
[21:22] | Justice prevails. | 正义总是会取胜的 |
[21:24] | That it did. | 的确如此 |
[21:33] | I know what you’re thinking and no. | 我知道你在想什么 不可以 |
[21:35] | You can’t use this to preach conspiracy theories. | 你不能用这个来鼓吹阴谋论 |
[21:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:39] | I will however speak conspiracy truths. | 但我会说出阴谋的真相 |
[21:42] | Even with the anklet showing me at home | 就算脚环显示我还在家里 |
[21:43] | this can’t in any way point back to us. | 也不能太招摇 引人注意到我们 |
[21:45] | Promise me, Moz. | 答应我 Moz |
[21:48] | Very well. | 好好 |
[21:49] | Nothing conspiratorial of any kind. | 不用任何阴谋论 |
[21:51] | How depressing. | 真抑郁啊 |
[21:52] | Perfect! Use that. | 太好了 就装抑郁吧 |
[21:59] | Hey, is that a guy up there? | 咦 那上面是不是有个人? |
[22:06] | I’m gonna jump! | 我要跳楼! |
[22:48] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[22:50] | We have an emergency situation here. | 这儿有紧急情况 |
[22:52] | If everyone could please evacuate the building | 大家能从大楼疏散出去吗? |
[22:53] | in an orderly manner. | 要有序哦 走吧 |
[22:54] | Let’s go. | 走吧 感谢你们的配合 |
[22:55] | Appreciate your cooperation. | 感谢你们的配合 |
[22:57] | Shouldn’t be too long. | 不会太久的 谢谢 |
[22:58] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢 |
[23:29] | Don’t move another step! | 别再过来 好 |
[23:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:32] | I’m only here to talk, that’s all. | 我只是来和你谈谈的 |
[23:35] | You have my word. | 我说话算数 |
[23:37] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样? |
[23:40] | That’s a good question. | 真是个好问题 |
[23:42] | One I asked myself lately. | 我最近就这么问自己来着 |
[23:45] | Have you lost somebody? | 你是失去什么亲人了? |
[23:47] | Or your job? | 还是失业了? |
[23:48] | Is this about the government? | 是因为不满政府吗? |
[23:51] | About all the secrets that they’re keeping from us? | 因为那些他们隐瞒我们的种种秘密? |
[23:55] | Of course not! | 当然不是了! |
[23:56] | That would be crazy. | 那也太疯了吧 |
[24:26] | I get a lot of jumpers. | 我见过很多想跳楼的 |
[24:28] | Spout off a lot of stuff that sounds crazy, | 再疯的事情都见识过 |
[24:30] | and then you think about it a little bit and | 然后仔细想想 |
[24:33] | it makes you wonder. | 就让你不禁疑惑了 |
[24:35] | If they’re really crazy or not. | 看来他们都不是真疯 |
[24:39] | I’m just saying that if you have anything | 我只是想说 |
[24:41] | that you want to say to me, | 如果你有任何话想对我说 |
[24:42] | I’m here to listen. | 我会听你说的 |
[25:03] | This one guy told me | 曾经有个人跟我说 |
[25:05] | that the Vatican had evidence of alien life. | 梵蒂冈有证明外星生命存在的证据 |
[25:08] | How far-fetched. | 太离谱了 |
[25:10] | The world’s most secretive organization | 世上最神秘的组织 |
[25:13] | keeping alien technology for their own gain. | 把外星技术留给自己用 |
[25:18] | Yeah, I suppose you’re right. | 对 我想你是对的 |
[25:20] | What about the Kennedy assassinations? | 那肯尼迪的暗杀呢? |
[25:24] | I can’t take this anymore! | 我再也受不了了! 我要跳了! |
[25:25] | I’m gonna jump! | 我要跳了! 哦! 嘿! 嘿! |
[25:26] | Whoa! Hey! Hey! | 哦! 嘿! 嘿! |
[25:27] | I thought we were having a conversation. | 我以为我们沟通得不错 |
[25:29] | Relax, man. | 放松 先生 |
[25:32] | Conspiracy theories are not real. | 阴谋论不是真的 |
[25:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:38] | Okay, buddy. | 好的 老兄 我相信你 |
[25:39] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[25:41] | I misread you, | 我刚才误解了你 |
[25:42] | and I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:54] | So why are you here? | 那你为什么要跳楼? |
[25:59] | Oh, why do you think? | 哦 你觉得呢? |
[26:03] | Because somebody hurt you. | 因为你受到了伤害 |
[26:06] | Let’s go with that. | 姑且就这么认为吧 |
[26:09] | Okay, bye. | 好了 再见 |
[26:10] | Okay, hold on. | 好的 等下 |
[26:11] | You’re gonna have to be held in psychiatric custody. | 你必须接受精神观察治疗 |
[26:14] | 72-hour hold for your own protection. | 72小时 这是为了保护你 |
[26:19] | All right, I’ll take him down to the sergeant on duty. | 好的 我会把他交给相关警员的 |
[26:21] | All right, don’t take your eyes off of him. | 好的 不要让他离开你的视线 |
[26:23] | I won’t. | 没问题 |
[26:28] | Come on, quicker, quicker, quicker. | 快 快点 快点 |
[26:30] | I need to take the tanks. | 我得拿走氧气瓶 |
[26:32] | It’s time to load up the equipment. | 该上缴装备了 我自己会搞定的 好吗? |
[26:33] | Yeah, I’ll take care of them, all right? | 我自己会搞定的 好吗? 拜托 你知道规定的 |
[26:34] | Come on, you know the rules. | 拜托 你知道规定的 副队长正看着呢 |
[26:35] | The lieutenant’s watching. | 副队长正看着呢 听我说… |
[26:36] | Look– | 听我说… |
[26:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:41] | This is heavy. | 好重 |
[26:44] | Did I miss something? | 我错过什么了吗? |
[26:45] | Why’d you just give away our gold? | 你为什么把我们的金子拱手让人? 否则他们就会看到我的脸了 |
[26:46] | They would’ve seen my face. | 否则他们就会看到我的脸了 |
[26:48] | I’ll grab the coins once the lieutenant’s back is turned. | 等副队长转身我会把金币拿回来的 |
[26:54] | I think his back is now turned. | 我想他现在的确转身了 |
[27:04] | So out of the frying pan, into the firehouse. | 刚出虎穴又入虎口 |
[27:07] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没得选 |
[27:09] | Well the good news is that the tanks | 好消息是那个氧气瓶 |
[27:10] | look just like all the other ones. | 看起来跟其它一样 |
[27:12] | The one with the gold in it will be a little heavier. | 那个有金子的会更重些 |
[27:15] | It’ll pass a cursory examination, but not much else. | 它能通过普通检查 之后就危险了 |
[27:18] | Even with this uniform, if I step foot in there, | 即便是穿了制服 只要我一进去 |
[27:21] | they’ll know I’m not one of them. | 他们就会知道我不是他们的人 |
[27:22] | So the direct approach is out. | 所以直入虎穴的方法可以排除 |
[27:24] | Yep. | 对 |
[27:26] | Hey, we can wait until the fire truck takes another call. | 嘿 我们可以等到消防火车再出动的时候 |
[27:30] | If the tanks weren’t used, they’ll still be on the truck. | 如果不需要氧气瓶的话 它们就会留在卡车上 |
[27:32] | Yeah, I can grab them… | 对 然后我就能取走它们… |
[27:34] | while they’re dealing with their emergency. | 趁乱而入 |
[27:37] | That’ll have to be the plan. | 就这么定了 Peter打电话给我了 |
[27:38] | Peter’s calling me in. | Peter打电话给我了 |
[27:40] | All right, I’ll set up camp outside the station. | 好吧 我要在消防站外安营扎寨了 |
[27:42] | As soon as I can get away, I’ll meet you. | 我一脱身就去跟你会合 |
[27:53] | We’ve got a case. | 我们有案子了 |
[27:55] | We? | 我们? 你现在不是助理探员主管了吗? |
[27:56] | Aren’t you ASAC now? | 你现在不是助理探员主管了吗? |
[27:57] | Paper work goes through next week. | 文件申请下周开始 |
[27:59] | Today, I’m a field agent with a bad guy to catch. | 今天 我只是一名前线人员 要去抓坏人 |
[28:02] | One last case. | 最后一单 |
[28:05] | What is it? | 是什么? 不会是贷款诈骗吧 |
[28:06] | Please don’t say mortgage fraud. | 不会是贷款诈骗吧 |
[28:08] | Gold coins. | 金币 |
[28:10] | $1.8 million worth of them. | 总值180万美金 |
[28:13] | Stolen from a private vault. | 从私人金库被盗 |
[28:15] | Sounds like a good one to end on, doesn’t it? | 用这个收尾不错吧? |
[28:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:18] | Feels about right. | 感觉不错 |
[28:35] | Lucky for us, lots of people recorded today’s jumper. | 幸运的是 很多人拍了今天的跳楼事件 |
[28:38] | Unluckily, we still haven’t been able to get a clear shot of him. | 不幸的是 仍然没有捕捉到跳楼者的真面目 |
[28:42] | We’re pretty sure, however, | 但我们能确定的是 |
[28:43] | that he was a distraction for this. | 他的跳楼只是声东击西 |
[28:45] | Our thieves broke into a travel agency | 我们的小偷先闯入了一家旅行社 |
[28:48] | in order to burrow into the building next door. | 然后从那里凿壁进入隔壁的大楼 |
[28:50] | That way they evaded the security system of the building | 这样他就躲过了大楼的保安系统 |
[28:53] | and got away with the gold. | 并且带着金币逃之夭夭 |
[28:56] | It’s a back draft. | 利用”逆通风”的策略 |
[28:58] | A back draft? | 逆通风? |
[28:59] | Set a jumper, call the fire department, | 上演跳楼的把戏 呼叫消防员 |
[29:00] | they’ll clear out the building | 他们会撤空大楼 |
[29:02] | and you can steal whatever you want while they watch the show. | 然后在他们注意力被转移后 你就可以随便偷了 |
[29:04] | Well, whoever he was, | 无论这个人是谁 |
[29:06] | he slipped away before anyone could properly I.D. him. | 他在大家辨认出他之前就逃跑了 |
[29:08] | And he was high up enough that no one in the crowd | 而且他站得够高 |
[29:10] | could get a clear picture of him. | 没人能拍到他的脸 |
[29:11] | He’s just the distraction. | 他只是用来分散注意力的 |
[29:13] | It’s the guy who grabbed the loot that you need to catch. | 你们要抓的是那个行窃的人 |
[29:16] | I agree, but we don’t have eyes on him yet either. | 我同意 但也没有任何他的线索 |
[29:23] | How would you go in? | 换作是你 你怎么进去? |
[29:27] | I’d go into the travel agency posing as a vacationer. | 我们假扮度假的人去旅行社 |
[29:31] | Go out with everyone to watch the jumper, | 跟随大家一起出去看跳楼 然后折回 |
[29:32] | then double back. | 然后折回 |
[29:33] | Once I grabbed the coins, I’d change clothes | 一旦金币到手 换身衣服 |
[29:35] | and blend in with the crowd. | 再回到人群中 |
[29:36] | What about the equipment to get through the vault? | 那进入金库的装备呢? |
[29:40] | He could dress as a businessman, | 他可以扮成商人 |
[29:41] | carry it in a briefcase. | 放在手提包里 |
[29:45] | Pause the video. | 暂停录像 |
[29:47] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[29:49] | What if the thief had the equipment with him | 要是那个小偷一直都 |
[29:51] | the entire time? | 随身带着装备呢? |
[29:53] | Go back about seven seconds. | 回倒7秒 |
[29:56] | There. | 就这儿 |
[29:59] | Why carry a pair of compressed air tanks | 为什么在没有火灾的情况下 |
[30:01] | if there isn’t a fire? | 携带两罐压缩空气? |
[30:05] | He could fit an acetylene torch in one | 他能用其中一个装弄开金库的乙炔枪 |
[30:07] | and stash the gold in the other. | 另一个装金币 |
[30:11] | Comb through the footage. | 梳理一下录像 |
[30:13] | Let’s see if we can put a face on this guy. | 看看是否能看到这个人的脸 |
[30:16] | Jones, find out which fire department responded. | Jones 调查下哪个消防部门负责的 |
[30:18] | You think this was an inside job? | 你觉得是内贼? |
[30:20] | I’m leaning towards an impersonator, | 我觉得是冒名顶替 |
[30:22] | but either way, the firehouse, that’s our best lead. | 无论如何 消防站是最好的线索 |
[30:34] | Are you en route to the firehouse? | 你是不是在来的路上了? |
[30:36] | I’m about to be. | 快了 |
[30:37] | Unfortunately, so is Peter. | 不幸的是 Peter也是 |
[30:39] | Well… | 嗯… |
[30:40] | that’s an odd choice of strategy. | 真是个奇怪的战略选择 |
[30:43] | He’s investigating the coin heist | 他正在调查金币失窃案 |
[30:45] | and he’s already traced it to the firehouse. | 他已经追查到消防站了 |
[30:47] | Well, the suit is more than welcome to check it out. | 欢迎条子前去查案 |
[30:49] | But the fire truck we need will be elsewhere. | 因为我们的卡车已经去别处了 |
[30:52] | What did you do, Moz? | 你干了什么 Moz? |
[30:54] | Oh, relax. | 哦 放松 |
[30:55] | My inner firebug is well under control. | 我没干放火的事儿 |
[30:57] | All right, good work. | 好吧 干得好 |
[31:01] | We found our firehouse. You coming? | 我们找到了消防站 你来吗? |
[31:03] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:04] | Great. | 很好 |
[31:07] | Are we stealing this? | 这是偷来的吗? |
[31:08] | Oh, they called it a promotion for the ASAC job. | 这就是助理探员主管的奖励 |
[31:11] | Should have held out for a private jet. | 应该要架私人飞机的 |
[31:13] | One promotion at a time. | 一次只能一个 |
[31:29] | Oh, you gonna slide down the pole? | 哦 你想滑下那根杆子吗? |
[31:30] | No! | 不! |
[31:31] | – But you’re tempted. – Yeah. | – 但你跃跃欲试了 – 对 |
[31:33] | All right, I’ll be in in a minute. | 好吧 我1分钟后来 |
[31:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:37] | How’d it go? | 怎样了? |
[31:38] | Empty-handedly. | 空空如也 |
[31:39] | They must have unloaded the tanks at the station. | 他们肯定在消防站卸了氧气瓶 |
[31:42] | You need to stall the suit. | 你要拖住条子 |
[31:44] | The suit is currently in the station. | 条子现在在站里 |
[31:47] | Then he’s about to hit the jackpot. | 他马上就可以一击击中了 |
[31:49] | All right, head this way. I’ll see what I can do. | 好吧 快过来 我看看着办 |
[31:54] | She’s a beaut, isn’t she? | 她很美 不是吗? |
[31:56] | Uh-huh. | 对 |
[31:57] | Peter Burke, FBI. | |
[31:59] | This is my consultant, Neal Caffrey. | 这位是我的顾问 Neal Caffrey |
[32:01] | Lt. Gannon. | Gannon副队长 |
[32:02] | Your office told me you’d be comin | 局里跟我说你要来 |
[32:04] | first off, my guys are legit. | 首先 我的人都是守法的人 |
[32:06] | Oh, I’m sure they are. | 哦 肯定是 |
[32:08] | We believe the man we’re looking for | 我们相信我们要找的人 |
[32:10] | was impersonating a member of your company. | 假扮成了你们队伍的一员 |
[32:13] | So what do you have on him? | 那你有什么线索? |
[32:14] | Not much. | 不多 |
[32:15] | He’s roughly 6-feet tall. | 估计6英尺高 |
[32:17] | Solid build. | 身材结实 |
[32:18] | Well, that really narrows the field. | 这可真能缩小范围 |
[32:21] | Where are your men? | 你的人呢? |
[32:22] | Out on a call. | 外出干活了 |
[32:24] | Just me and the kid. | 只有我跟这个孩子 |
[32:25] | Hey, probie. | 嘿 菜鸟 |
[32:26] | Forget the boots, | 别管鞋了 |
[32:28] | guys are gonna be hungry when they get back. | 他们回来肯定会饿的 |
[32:29] | Fire up those burners. | 去把炉子打开 |
[32:30] | I’m curious about some of your equipment. | 我对你们的一些装备很感兴趣 |
[32:33] | Your compressed air tanks in particular. | 特别是你们的压缩氧气瓶 |
[32:36] | Tanks are upstairs. | 氧气瓶都在楼上 |
[32:37] | But without a warrant and all that, | 但是如果没有许可证一类的东西 |
[32:39] | you know, I got to cover my– | 你知道的 我需要照顾到我的… |
[32:40] | Legal bases. I understand. | 法律底线 我明白 |
[32:43] | Well, is there anyone Peter could call? | 那么 Peter需要给谁打个电话呢? |
[32:46] | Sure, we could phone my supervisor. | 当然 给我的上司打个电话吧 |
[32:48] | That’d be great. | 那太好了 |
[33:51] | Grease fire? | 油类火情? |
[33:53] | Probie, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 菜鸟 你在开玩笑吧 |
[33:56] | No, no, no. Hold on. Hold on. | 不 不 不 等等 等等 |
[33:58] | It’s his first fire. Let’s see how he handles it. | 这是他第一次遇到火情 让我们看看他要怎么做 |
[34:17] | Moz, I got them. | Moz 我找到了 |
[34:19] | Come to the back of the building. | 到楼后面来 |
[34:20] | Second floor window. | 二楼窗户 |
[34:31] | Okay, throw me the tank. | 好了 把氧气瓶扔给我 |
[34:36] | The tanks won’t fit out the window. | 这个氧气瓶从窗户扔不出去 |
[34:38] | Well, tossing handfuls of coins at me | 好吧 就算朝着我扔几把硬币 |
[34:40] | isn’t gonna do us much good. | 对咱们也没多大帮助 |
[34:42] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[34:47] | That’s what I get for hiring my sister’s kid. | 这就是我雇自己外甥的后果 |
[34:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:23] | Jackpot. | 中奖了 |
[35:27] | Well, hopefully for your second fire | 希望下一次你救火的时候 |
[35:29] | you won’t start it yourself. | 火不是你自己放的 |
[35:32] | Sorry about your jacket. | 抱歉弄坏了你的外套 |
[35:33] | We’ll have to figure out a way to replace it. | 我们会想办法换一件给你 |
[35:35] | No, no, no. That’s all right. | 不 不 不 没关系 |
[35:37] | My–my wife’s been trying to get rid of it for years. | 我妻子想扔这件衣服好多年了 |
[35:40] | She’ll be happy. | 她会高兴的 |
[35:41] | Right, Neal? | 对吗 |
[35:44] | Neal? | Neal? |
[35:54] | Hey, I found these. | 嗨 我发现了这个 |
[35:56] | You’re late. | 你晚了 |
[35:57] | Fire’s out. | 火都灭了 |
[35:59] | – What happened to your jacket? – You’re breathing it. | – 你的外套怎么了? – 你自己闻闻 |
[36:06] | Let’s look at these tanks. | 来看看这些罐子吧 |
[36:10] | Marc Chagall was smuggled out of Nazi occupied France | Marc Chagall用美国提供的假护照 |
[36:14] | with a forged visa provided by this country | 从纳粹占领的法国 |
[36:16] | and brought to New York. | 偷渡来到了纽约 |
[36:18] | An innocent man was set free through illegal means–I get it. | 一个清白的人靠非法手段获得了自由 我明白 |
[36:24] | This is the address and unit number of a secure drop site. | 这是一个安全的交货地点 地址和门牌号都有 |
[36:26] | The key’s inside as well. | 钥匙也在里面了 |
[36:30] | What’s the gold for, Hagen? | 你拿这些金币做什么用 Hagen? |
[36:31] | Why’s that matter to you? | 为什么你会在意? |
[36:33] | Because I can tell when I’ve stepped into a trap. | 因为在我踏进这个圈套的时候 |
[36:35] | You lied about having a debt to pay. | 我就知道你说要还债是骗人的 |
[36:39] | I think the gold was used to bribe the federal prosecutor | 我想这些金子是用来贿赂 联邦检察官的 |
[36:41] | on Peter’s case. | 为了Peter的案子 |
[36:43] | Well, if that’s true, that would be very kind of me. | 如果真是那样 那我可真是太善良了 |
[36:47] | You gave me a target with only one approach | 你给我的任务 达成的方法只有一个 |
[36:49] | in the time provided– through the travel agency. | 限定时间内… 只能穿过旅行社 |
[36:51] | You figured out what I want yet? | 知道我想要什么了? |
[36:53] | Me. | 我 |
[36:56] | Where were the cameras hidden? | 隐藏摄像机在哪儿? |
[36:58] | Well, one was up in the corner. | 这个么 有一个在上面那个角落 |
[37:02] | But I really feel this one best captures the moment. | 但我实在是觉得这个拍的最好 |
[37:07] | Love the fireman’s uniform. | 爱死消防员制服了 |
[37:08] | It adds a little color to the blackmail. | 这可为胁迫添了不少料 |
[37:12] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[37:13] | My appeal’s coming up. | 我的上诉就要开庭了 |
[37:16] | You’re gonna help set me free. | 你要帮我重获自由 |
[37:26] | So on top of your new, yet-to-be-determined FBI handler | 所以在你那位新的 还待定的FBI监管人之外 |
[37:30] | you now have a criminal handler to deal with? | 你现在又有一个罪犯监管人了? |
[37:32] | Look, we both knew what I was getting into. | 你我都知道我陷入了什么情况 |
[37:35] | And it’s worth it to get Peter back. | 但能把Peter救回来也值了 |
[37:37] | If Hagen has a federal prosecutor in his pocket, | 如果Hagen已经收买了一个联邦检察官 |
[37:39] | why does he need you? | 那他为什么还需要你? |
[37:40] | All the prosecutor can do is force the case back to appeal. | 检察官所能做的不过是 让案子可以继续上诉 |
[37:44] | We have to make sure the appeal goes through. | 我们得确保上诉胜利 |
[37:46] | I’ve defended worse people in court. | 我以前为更糟的家伙打过官司 |
[37:48] | He’s not looking for a lawyer, Moz. | 他不是在找律师 Moz |
[37:50] | There’s evidence at the FBI. | FBI手上有证物 |
[37:52] | Bonds that Hagen forged back when Peter and I caught him. | 我和Peter逮捕Hagen时 他伪造的债券 |
[37:55] | – He wants us to destroy them. – Yeah. | – 他要我们毁了它 – 是的 |
[37:58] | Out of the firehouse and back into the frying pan. | 刚出火海 又进油锅 |
[38:11] | What you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[38:12] | – Neal Caffrey standing still. – Mm. That happens? | – Neal Caffrey 一直在站着 – 什么时候? |
[38:15] | Happened four straight hours yesterday. | 昨天连续四个小时 |
[38:17] | Hmm. | 唔 |
[38:19] | Right smack dab in the middle of the room. | 不偏不倚就在屋子中间 |
[38:21] | Well, maybe he was meditating. | 好啦 也许他一直在冥想呢 |
[38:23] | Or changing a very-hard-to-reach light bulb. | 或者在换一个高的不得了的灯泡 |
[38:26] | That’s some light bulb. | 那灯可真够高的 |
[38:28] | My question is whether Neal was ever there to begin with. | 我的问题是 Neal打从一开始是否真的待在那里 |
[38:33] | He could go off anklet without you knowing? | 他能在你没发现的情况下 脱掉脚环? |
[38:35] | Isn’t that impossible? | 这是不可能的啊? |
[38:37] | Impossible is what Neal Caffrey specializes in. | Neal Caffrey最擅长的就是”不可能” |
[38:40] | He knew I was facing jail, | 他知道我面临坐牢 |
[38:42] | and that if I was found guilty, | 如果我被证明有罪 |
[38:43] | he’d be heading back as well. | 他也得跟着进去 |
[38:46] | I’d imagine he focused a lot of time at cracking that anklet. | 我都能想到 他一定花了大量时间 来研究如何破解脚环 |
[38:51] | Yeah, but if he succeeded and you got out anyways… | 是 可是如果他成功了 你也无罪释放了… |
[38:54] | He suddenly has a | 他一下子就会获得了 “脱离管制”的自由通行证 |
[38:56] | get-away-from-handler free card. | “脱离管制”的自由通行证 |
[38:58] | Where is this all coming from? | 你怎么会想到这些? |
[39:02] | We found the air tanks that had the coins | 我们发现消防局里 |
[39:05] | at the fire station | 装有金币的氧气瓶 |
[39:07] | empty. | 被清空了 |
[39:09] | There was a moment when Neal was alone with them. | 的确有那么一段时间 Neal单独待在放气压罐的地方 |
[39:13] | It didn’t feel right. | 这不对劲 |
[39:14] | You think Neal had something to do with the coin heist? | 你是说Neal和硬币失窃有关? |
[39:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:22] | Neal doesn’t steal without a reason. | Neal不会无缘无故偷东西 |
[39:24] | And I can’t think of a single reason why he would do this. | 他为什么会这样做 我一点都想不通 |
[39:27] | It keeps nagging at me. | 这点一直困扰着我 |
[39:29] | Okay. You’re doing it again. | 好吧 你又来了 |
[39:31] | You’re getting emotionally invested. | 你总是太过投入感情 |
[39:33] | This is the reason you landed yourself in jail. | 就是因为这样 你才把自己都弄进了监狱 |
[39:37] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[39:40] | It’s time for a change. | 是该改改了 |
[39:49] | Come in. | 请进 |
[39:52] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[39:54] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[39:55] | You been working a while? | 画很久了吗? |
[39:57] | Ah, you know how it is when you’re painting. | 你知道画画嘛 就是这样 |
[39:59] | You get into a zone. | 忘了时间 |
[40:01] | Can’t say I do. | 这我真不知道 |
[40:08] | My job is all about perspective. | 我的工作就是看清问题 |
[40:11] | Being able to look at a situation | 洞察形式 |
[40:13] | and evaluate all the angles. | 全面评估 |
[40:15] | I realize I can’t do that anymore. | 我意识到自己以后不能再这样了 |
[40:19] | What are you talking about? | 你想说什么? |
[40:21] | Jones and Diana, | Jones和Diana |
[40:25] | everyone in the White Collar offices, | 白领犯罪科的每个人 |
[40:27] | we’re all family and… | 我们都是一家人… |
[40:30] | you’re a part of that family. | 你也是这个家庭的一员 |
[40:34] | You’re also a criminal. | 可你同时也是个罪犯 |
[40:37] | I forget that a lot. | 我差点都忘了 |
[40:39] | And until you’ve served out your sentence, | 直到你服刑期满 |
[40:41] | that’s exactly what you are. | 这个身份一直不会改变 |
[40:43] | I’ve made mistakes because I let emotions cloud my judgment, | 我犯了错是因为 情感蒙蔽了我的判断 |
[40:47] | and I can’t let my next handler make those same mistakes. | 我不能让我之后的监管人犯同样的错误 |
[40:52] | You’re choosing someone from outside the office | 你要从部门外选一个人 |
[40:55] | to be my new handler. | 做我新的监管人 |
[40:56] | Someone with the right perspective. | 要找一个看得清的人 |
[40:59] | Someone who will see you as you are. | 一个能以你真正身份来看待你的人 |
[41:01] | A criminal. | 一个罪犯 |
[41:05] | This is in your best interest. | 这都是为了你好 |
[41:09] | Could have sworn the other day | 可你之前才说过 |
[41:11] | you told me how proud of me you were. | 你告诉我你是多么为我自豪 |
[41:12] | I am. I– | 是真的 我… |
[41:15] | I am. | 是真的 |
[41:17] | Neal. | |
[41:19] | I can’t risk you going back. | 我不能让你冒着回到监狱的危险 |
[41:21] | I don’t like this any more than you do. | 我跟你一样不喜欢事情变成这样 |
[41:24] | But it’s the way it has to be. | 但也只能这样了 |
[41:28] | Do I want to know what’s in the box? | 我想知道 盒子里装的是什么? |
[41:30] | Got a new anklet in. | 一个新脚环 |
[41:34] | Any particular reason? | 有什么特殊原因吗? |
[41:36] | Felt it was time for an upgrade. | 就是感觉该升级一下了 |
[41:38] | This is an all-new one with a new chip set. | 全新的一款 装了新的芯片 |
[41:48] | Looks the same on the outside. | 外表没什么变化 |
[41:51] | I think there’s a metaphor there somewhere. | 似乎是别有所指啊 |
[42:09] | You know, it’s scary. | 知道吗 还挺可怕的 |
[42:11] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[42:13] | It feels strange when it’s not on. | 没有它的时候感觉很奇怪 |
[42:19] | Like I’m missing something. | 就像是缺了什么一样 |
[42:22] | That’s how used to it I’ve gotten. | 看我都有多习惯这东西了 |
[42:30] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[42:31] | Good-bye, Peter. | 再见 Peter |