| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on White Collar… | |
| [00:03] | This is a good office, | 这个办公室不错 | 
| [00:04] | but the one next door has a much nicer view. | 但隔壁那间风景更好 | 
| [00:05] | The ASAC’s office? | 助理探员主管的办公室? | 
| [00:06] | They want me to run White Collar division? | 他们让我主管白领科? | 
| [00:09] | – What’s the gold for, Hagen? – Why’s that matter to you? | – 你拿这些金币做什么用 Hagen? – 为什么你会在意? | 
| [00:11] | Because I can tell when I’ve stepped into a trap. | 因为在我踏进这个圈套的时候 就知道你说要还债是骗人的 | 
| [00:12] | My appeal’s coming up. | 我的上诉就要开庭了 | 
| [00:15] | You’re gonna help set me free. | 你要帮我重获自由 | 
| [00:17] | – Hey, boss. – Diana. | – 嘿 头儿 | 
| [00:19] | – Look at you. – It’s a boy. | – 瞧瞧呀 – 是个男孩 | 
| [00:22] | You’re choosing someone from outside the office | 你要从部门外选一个人 | 
| [00:23] | to be my new handler. | 做我新的监管人 | 
| [00:24] | Someone who will see you as you are. | 一个能以你真正身份来看待你的人 | 
| [00:26] | A criminal. | 一个罪犯 | 
| [00:51] | Bang. You’re dead. | 砰 你死了 | 
| [00:54] | Since when do surveillance cameras go “bang”? | 什么时候监控摄像头会发出”砰”声了? | 
| [00:55] | Oh, since when do you overstep your mark? | 你踏错步子 就会了 | 
| [00:58] | Take it easy, Bob Fosse. | 别紧张 鲍勃弗斯 (音乐剧编舞大师) | 
| [00:59] | You know, anxiety doesn’t become you. | 你可不是会紧张的人啊 | 
| [01:01] | I’m gonna get it. | 我马上就能全记住了 | 
| [01:02] | I only had 20 feet to go this time. | 这次只差20英尺的距离了 | 
| [01:04] | At this point, 20 feet | 这个节骨眼儿 | 
| [01:05] | might as well be Hannibal’s march. | 20英尺也堪比汉尼拔的远征啊 | 
| [01:07] | – Hyperbolize much? – I am serious. | – 太夸张了吧? – 我是认真的 | 
| [01:10] | Hagen’s bonds will be in the FBI’s evidence lockup | Hagen的债券再过三天 | 
| [01:12] | in three days. | 就要被进FBI的证据库了 | 
| [01:14] | If one of those cameras spots you, you are toast. | 只要有一个摄像头发现了你 你就玩完了 | 
| [01:16] | If you’re aiming to reduce my anxiety, | 如果你是要减轻我的焦虑感 | 
| [01:18] | I’m not the only one missing my mark. | 那看来迷失方向的就不止我一个了 | 
| [01:20] | I am just trying to make your anxiety | 我只是想要让你把焦虑感 | 
| [01:22] | appropriately focused. | 加以合理化的集中而已 | 
| [01:24] | You’re not the one getting a new handler. | 要换监管人的反正又不是你 | 
| [01:26] | You know, I think that’s for the best. | 这么说来 我倒觉得这正合适了 | 
| [01:28] | We’ve become way too chummy with these g-men. | 我们和这些条子打得太火热了 | 
| [01:32] | Maybe a new handler will remind us | 也许一个新的监管人倒可以提醒我们 | 
| [01:34] | why snakes don’t fraternize with mongeese. | 为什么蛇类从不和猫鼠混一起 | 
| [01:36] | Mongeese? | 猫鼠? | 
| [01:38] | Mongooses? | 是猫鼬? | 
| [01:40] | That’s why I always go with scorpions and frogs. | 所以我比较喜欢用蝎子和青蛙来做比喻 | 
| [01:43] | How we doing on the Spanish Victory bonds? | 那些西班牙胜利公债准备怎么着? | 
| [01:44] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [01:45] | The bonds have to look | 得让这些债券看起来是 | 
| [01:47] | as if they have deteriorated naturally, | 自然受损的 | 
| [01:49] | so I’m hoping we can induce photolysis. | 所以希望能利用光解原理 | 
| [01:51] | – Ultraviolet light. – Yeah. | – 紫外线 – 对 | 
| [01:53] | I came up with the idea while I was sunning. | 我是在晒日光浴时想到这个办法的 | 
| [01:55] | The radiation source has to be very strong. | 辐射源必须很强 | 
| [01:58] | But if it is, the bonds should wilt | 如果是这样 债券就会像 | 
| [02:00] | like a newspaper left out in the sun. | 是在阳光下暴晒的报纸一样枯蔫 | 
| [02:01] | Like an inadmissible newspaper. | 就像无法被辨认的报纸一样 | 
| [02:04] | Yeah. What’s our light source? | 光源怎么搞? | 
| [02:06] | That is my problem. | 那是我来操心的事儿 你还是先掌握好步子吧 | 
| [02:07] | You…you have footwork to master. | 你还是先掌握好步子吧 | 
| [02:09] | Back to one. | 从头开始 | 
| [02:25] | Shouldn’t your mug say “World’s Greatest ASAC” now? | 你的杯子不是该改印 “史上最厉害的助理探员主管”了吗? | 
| [02:28] | Figured I ought to serve out my first week | 我觉得还是干好上任后的第一个星期 | 
| [02:31] | before I make that claim. | 然后再这么宣称吧 | 
| [02:33] | World’s greatest aspiring ASAC? | 史上最有志向的助理探员主管? | 
| [02:35] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 | 
| [02:36] | We usually just hang out | 我们一般都先出去逛逛 | 
| [02:37] | and drink coffee for the first half hour. | 喝点咖啡 打发掉头半个小时的啊 | 
| [02:39] | We do not hang out and drink coffee. | 我们才不出去逛着喝咖啡呢 | 
| [02:42] | Well, today, we have work. | 今天 我们要好好工作 | 
| [02:45] | I made the call. | 我叫来了大家 | 
| [02:46] | Jones arrested Brendan Holland this morning. | Jones今早逮捕了Brendan Holland | 
| [02:49] | Three-Time Holland? The Greytrade guy? | 人称Holland三郎? 搞”灰色交易网”的那个家伙? | 
| [02:52] | If we already arrested him, why call in the cavalry? | 既然人都抓了 干嘛还要集合开大会? | 
| [02:54] | If you were on time, you’d know. | 如果你准时来了 就知道了 | 
| [02:57] | Hey, uh, my new handler, | 我的新监管人 | 
| [02:59] | is he in there? | 人来了吗? | 
| [03:01] | You’re getting a new handler today? | 你今天就有新监管人了? | 
| [03:04] | – Yeah, he’s in there. – So? | – 嗯 来了 – 怎么样? | 
| [03:06] | – So what? – So what’s he like? | – 什么怎么样? – 长什么样? | 
| [03:08] | Probably late-middle aged, curmudgeonly, | 是不是个乖戾的中年男 | 
| [03:11] | prefers Sportscenter to Masterpiece Theatre. | 喜欢看体育频道胜过名片赏析 | 
| [03:12] | – Curmudgeonly? – Uh, did I nail it? | – 乖戾? – 说准了没? | 
| [03:14] | Mm. | 呃 | 
| [03:17] | You’re an expert on handlers. | 你对监管人很在行 | 
| [03:19] | I’ll let you figure it out. | 你还是自己琢磨吧 | 
| [03:25] | Guys, we’re low on man power, | 大家伙儿 我们现在人手急缺 | 
| [03:27] | so it’s only four to a team, okay? | 一队只有4个人 | 
| [03:28] | So keep your wits about you. | 要警醒点儿 | 
| [03:29] | Agent Berrigan will coordinate from here. | Berrigan探员会在这协调分配 | 
| [03:32] | Targets will be prioritized | 目标人物按威胁等级 | 
| [03:33] | by threat level and estimated seizure value. | 以及逮捕评估价值 划分先后 | 
| [03:35] | Ideally, we’ll synchronize our arrests. | 理想的话 我们将一举抓获他们 | 
| [03:38] | Oh. Who are we arresting? | 哦 这是要抓谁啊? | 
| [03:40] | Debrief started 15 minutes ago. | 简报15分钟前就开始了 | 
| [03:42] | Consultants make their own hours. | 顾问有自己的上班时间 | 
| [03:43] | No, they don’t. | 没有的事 | 
| [03:45] | Some of them do. | 个别有的 | 
| [03:47] | This morning, we brought in Brendan “Three-Time” Holland. | 今早 我们抓获了Brendan Holland三郎 | 
| [03:49] | – Holland operates… – greytrade.com, yeah. | – Holland经营着… – 名叫”灰色交易网”的网站 | 
| [03:52] | It’s the black market equivalent of eBay. | 相当于易趣的黑市版本 | 
| [03:54] | That’s…that’s all I know. You can keep going. | 我就知道这么多 你继续 | 
| [03:56] | Oh, no, like you said, | 不啊 正如你说的 | 
| [03:57] | Greytrade is an online marketplace | 灰色交易是做网上交易的 | 
| [03:59] | that has damn near every contraband imaginable. | 交易一切你想象得到的违禁品 | 
| [04:02] | Thank you. Diana? | 谢谢 Diana? | 
| [04:04] | Yeah, we’re looking at stolen credit card numbers, | 是的 涉及的有被偷盗的信用卡号 | 
| [04:06] | counterfeit passports, missing artwork. | 假护照 遗失的艺术品 | 
| [04:08] | Is that a slow loris? | 那是只懒猴吗? | 
| [04:10] | Caffrey, have you seen my stomach? | Caffrey 有没有瞧见我的肚子? | 
| [04:14] | I’m pretty sure that’s a trick question. | 这是个挺狡猾的问题哈 | 
| [04:15] | I’m eight months pregnant. | 我已经有了八个月的身孕 | 
| [04:16] | I’m not eating or sleeping well, | 吃不好睡不香 | 
| [04:18] | so I’m in no mood. | 所以脾气可不好 | 
| [04:19] | So I’ll keep my interruptions to a minimum. | 所以我要把插嘴降低到最低 | 
| [04:21] | Got it. It is cute, though. | 懂了 不过真可爱 | 
| [04:22] | – The slow loris. – And it’s endangered. | – 我是说懒猴 – 是濒临灭绝的品种 | 
| [04:25] | Look, guys, simply shutting down Greytrade | 能够关闭灰色交易网 | 
| [04:27] | was a big win for the bureau. | 对局里来说是场大胜仗 | 
| [04:29] | We have an opportunity to make it even bigger. | 我们有机会能把胜利再放大 | 
| [04:31] | We’re going to arrest the sellers. | 我们还要抓到那些卖家 | 
| [04:32] | We can track their IPs through the site, | 我们能通过网站查询他们的IP地址 | 
| [04:34] | which means we know where they live. | 所以就能知道他们人在哪儿 | 
| [04:35] | And we have dossiers made up, | 我们编了一些档案 | 
| [04:37] | but once these guys notice | 但一旦他们发现 | 
| [04:38] | that the site has been decommissioned, | 网站已经被查处 他们就会关掉店铺 | 
| [04:39] | they’re gonna close up shop. | 他们就会关掉店铺 所以 尽管人手短缺 | 
| [04:40] | That’s why, even shorthanded, | 所以 尽管人手短缺 | 
| [04:41] | we’re gonna hammer as many as we can today. | 我们今天也要尽可能多地抓到他们 | 
| [04:43] | I swear to God, Caffrey, what? | 天啊 Caffrey 又怎么了? | 
| [04:45] | If the bureau keeps Greytrade up and running for a few days, | 如果局里再让灰色交易运营一段时间 | 
| [04:48] | we can take our time and bust all of them. | 我们可以利用时间将他们一举抓获 | 
| [04:50] | Can’t concede the sale of illegal goods, | 不能允许非法物品的销售 | 
| [04:51] | even in the short term. | 短期也不行 | 
| [04:52] | We don’t necessarily have to concede anything. | 我们不必允许任何事 | 
| [04:56] | Really? | 真的? | 
| [04:57] | Well, we’re all ears. | 洗耳恭听 | 
| [05:00] | Do you want to explain? | 你想阐述下? 不 你请说 | 
| [05:01] | No, please. | 不 你请说 | 
| [05:04] | We drum up fake user names, | 我们编造些假用户 | 
| [05:06] | then outbid everyone else. | 竞价高过其他人 | 
| [05:07] | Since the plan is to arrest them anyway, | 既然迟早都要抓住他们 | 
| [05:09] | the bureau won’t be on the hook for the payout. | 局里也没有什么要支付的 | 
| [05:11] | Be a lot of work. It’s not a bad idea. | 工作量会很大 但是主意不错 | 
| [05:14] | Thanks for the assist. | 多谢帮忙 | 
| [05:17] | Guess I was wrong about curmudgeonly. | 看来关于乖戾这点没猜准 | 
| [05:18] | – I’m sorry? – What? | – 你说什么? – 什么? 没什么事 | 
| [05:19] | – Hmm? – Oh, it doesn’t matter. | 没什么事 | 
| [05:22] | Neal Caffrey. | |
| [05:23] | You must be my new handler. | 你一定是我的新监管人吧 正是 | 
| [05:24] | Must be. | 正是 | 
| [05:47] | Neal, Special Agent David Siegel. | Neal 这是David Siegel特别探员 | 
| [05:51] | How old are you? | 你多大了? | 
| [05:52] | I’m 31, but don’t read into it. | 我31了 但别因此有什么想法 | 
| [05:54] | Agent Siegel was a top graduate at Quantico | Siegel探员是匡提科的优秀毕业生 | 
| [05:57] | and served as supervisor | 过去两年 | 
| [05:58] | in the Chicago White Collar division | 在芝加哥白领犯罪部门 | 
| [06:00] | for the past two years. | 担任主管 | 
| [06:01] | Actually, almost three, sir. | 其实 差不多有三年了 长官 | 
| [06:04] | Windy City division had a work-release C.I. too. | 芝加哥分部也有监外协议 | 
| [06:06] | Modeled his deal after yours, Neal. | 协议是参照你的 Neal | 
| [06:07] | Siegel was his handler. | Siegel曾是他的监管人 | 
| [06:09] | They had a closure rate in the 70s. | 他们的结案率有七成 | 
| [06:11] | Nice rates. Why come to New York? | 成绩不错 为什么来纽约? | 
| [06:13] | 70s are nice. 80s are better. | 七成不错 八成就更好了 | 
| [06:15] | – 87. – Right? | – 我们有87% – 对吧? | 
| [06:16] | I wanna work with you, Neal. | 我想和你合作 Neal | 
| [06:18] | Hey, you’re the best there is. | 你是这里最棒的 | 
| [06:20] | Your skills are unmatched. | 你的技巧无人能敌 | 
| [06:21] | And your smarts are unparalleled. | 你的才华也前所未有 | 
| [06:23] | You might be the most valuable asset the FBI has. | 你可能是FBI最有价值的资产了 | 
| [06:25] | – Might be. – All right, that’s enough. | – 可能吧 – 好了 够了 | 
| [06:27] | Do you prefer David or Dave? | 你想我叫你David还是Dave? | 
| [06:28] | I’d like to speak to this agent privately. | 我想单独和他谈下 | 
| [06:29] | It’s easier for me if I know… | 如果我知道会更容易… | 
| [06:30] | – Go. – Okay. | – 走吧 – 好吧 | 
| [06:31] | Good to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 | 
| [06:34] | – Shut the door. – All right. | – 把门关上 – 好的 | 
| [06:36] | As our new supervisor, | 作为新主管 | 
| [06:38] | I was gonna give you my old office. | 我本来要把我以前的办公室给你 | 
| [06:40] | Oh. Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 | 
| [06:41] | But you’re not the right man for the job. | 但你不是这份工作的合适人选 | 
| [06:43] | I’m sorry? | 什么? | 
| [06:44] | Neal Caffrey is a confidence man. | Neal Caffrey非常自信 | 
| [06:46] | He preys on trust, desire, and impressionability. | 他依靠信任 欲望和敏感性生存 | 
| [06:51] | The last thing he needs is a lapdog as a handler. | 他最不需要的就是个拍马屁的监管人 | 
| [06:53] | – I’m no lapdog, sir. – Sure as hell fooled me. | – 我才不拍马屁 长官 – 你可把我给迷惑了 | 
| [06:55] | Well, I’m hoping I fooled him too. | 我倒想把他也迷惑了 | 
| [06:58] | One thing I learned about C.I.s like Neal: | 从Neal这样的人身上我知道 | 
| [07:00] | They like smoke, | 他们就像一阵烟 | 
| [07:01] | and I know exactly where to blow it. | 而我知道怎么煽动他 | 
| [07:02] | You were playing him? | 你在玩弄他? | 
| [07:03] | I was handling him. | 我是在监管他 | 
| [07:07] | Start moving in tomorrow. | 明天就搬进来 | 
| [07:15] | Gotta tell ya, I really like this new kid. | 我得说 我真喜欢新来的小孩 | 
| [07:18] | He’s smart, hardworking, intuitive. | 他聪明 勤奋 观察力敏锐 | 
| [07:21] | He loves you, huh? | 他很喜欢你吧? | 
| [07:23] | Well, that doesn’t hurt. | 这也无伤大雅 | 
| [07:25] | How’s Neal? | Neal怎样了? | 
| [07:27] | Neal? | |
| [07:29] | You got promoted, and he has a new handler. | 你升职了 他也有了新的监管人 | 
| [07:31] | It’s been a big change for him too. | 这对他来说也是个大变化 | 
| [07:33] | Mm-hmm. | |
| [07:35] | You haven’t talked to him yet, have you? | 你还没和他聊过吧? | 
| [07:37] | Oh, we talk. Yeah, of course we talk. | 我们会聊的 我们当然会聊的 | 
| [07:41] | I should reach out to him. | 我该主动找他 | 
| [07:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [07:46] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [07:48] | – Uh, but, hon? – Hmm? | – 但是 亲爱的? – 怎么了? | 
| [07:51] | In the morning. | 明早再说 | 
| [07:54] | Me? | 我? | 
| [08:00] | Black, right? | 黑咖啡 对吧? | 
| [08:03] | When it’s good, yeah. | 好喝的话 那就对了 | 
| [08:06] | Are you following me? | 你是在跟踪我吗? | 
| [08:07] | Oh, I don’t need to follow you. | 我没必要跟踪你 | 
| [08:09] | You’re wearing a tracking anklet. | 你带着定位脚链 | 
| [08:10] | Uh-huh. | |
| [08:11] | We hadn’t talked in a while. | 我们好久没聊聊了 | 
| [08:13] | Just a friendly coffee-chat- and-walk-to-the-office thing? | 只是友好地在上班路上喝咖啡聊天? | 
| [08:16] | – Yeah. – I can handle that. | – 是的 – 那我还能接受 | 
| [08:19] | Any reason I might be following you? | 有什么值得我跟踪你吗? | 
| [08:21] | Aside from that you’ve been following me | 除了你已经跟踪了我 | 
| [08:23] | for almost a decade? | 差不多十年的事? | 
| [08:24] | Aside from that. | 除了这个 | 
| [08:26] | I don’t think your new title calls for legwork. | 我以为你的新工作不用跑腿 | 
| [08:28] | No, I guess not. | 应该不用 | 
| [08:29] | So…how was day number one? | 那… 第一天感觉如何? | 
| [08:33] | – With Siegel? – Yeah. | – 和Siegel共事? – 是啊 | 
| [08:35] | He reminds me of one of the Von Trapp children, | <音乐之声>里的那一家子 他让我想起Von Trapp家的一个孩子 | 
| [08:37] | and he’s a little overeager, | 他有点急功近利 | 
| [08:38] | but for the most part, I like him. | 但大多数时候 我还蛮喜欢他的 | 
| [08:39] | I mean, he’s intelligent, capable, self-aware. | 他很聪明 有能力 有自知之明 | 
| [08:42] | He loves you, huh? | 他超喜欢你 对吧? | 
| [08:44] | I know when someone is playing to my vanity, okay? | 有人玩弄我的虚荣心我能发现的 | 
| [08:46] | But the fact is he came to New York for a reason. | 其实他来纽约是有原因的 | 
| [08:49] | You are one hell of an informant. | 你可真是个称职的线人 | 
| [08:51] | I’m usually just following your lead. | 我只是跟着你的领导而已 | 
| [08:54] | It’s good you like him. | 你喜欢他是个好事 | 
| [08:56] | Yeah, as long as things with us are… | 是啊 只要我们之间能… | 
| [08:57] | Normal? | 照常吗? | 
| [08:59] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 | 
| [09:00] | I might have a different title, | 我可能头衔不同 | 
| [09:01] | but I’m still the same old me. | 但我还是我 | 
| [09:03] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [09:04] | Maybe I should be following you. | 也许我就该跟踪你 | 
| [09:10] | – Diana… – What do you want? | – 你想干嘛? | 
| [09:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? | 
| [09:17] | I’m multi-geeking. | 我在做多重极客秀 | 
| [09:19] | In addition to posing as Three-Time Holland, | 除了以Holland三郎的身份发帖 | 
| [09:21] | I’m balancing chats and auctions | 我还在用40个不同的假名 | 
| [09:22] | under 40 separate nyms. | 聊天以及竞拍 | 
| [09:25] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道这是什么意思 | 
| [09:27] | Multi-geeking is when you operate | 多重极客秀就是 | 
| [09:28] | more than one computer, | 你同时操作几台电脑 | 
| [09:29] | and a nym is a pseudonym, | 匿名就是用假名 | 
| [09:30] | avatar, user name, whatever. | 阿凡达 用户名 随便你叫什么 | 
| [09:32] | Did you spend the night here? | 你在这过夜了? | 
| [09:35] | Three-Time never slept before. | 三郎从不休息 | 
| [09:36] | – He can’t start now. – And you’re drinking coffee. | – 现在也不可能 – 你还在喝咖啡 | 
| [09:38] | What are you, my obstetrician? | 你算什么 我的产科医生吗? | 
| [09:39] | It’s herbal tea. | 只是草本茶 | 
| [09:41] | If you wanna take a break, I can get someone… | 你要是想休息下 我可以叫人… | 
| [09:44] | I’m not trusting this to some N.F.G. | 我才不会把这交给那些废物 | 
| [09:45] | You wanna help? Pull up a chair. | 你想帮忙? 拉把椅子过来 | 
| [09:48] | Yes. Yes, sure. | 好 好 没问题 | 
| [09:50] | Yeah, we will. Let’s… | 好 我们帮你 我们 | 
| [09:52] | Guys, guys, I got something. | 大伙 我有新发现 | 
| [09:53] | Oh, gotta go. That’s my handler. | 我得走了 那是我的监管人 | 
| [09:56] | Good luck with that. | 加油 | 
| [10:00] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 | 
| [10:01] | Thank you. Seriously, thank you. | 谢谢你 真的 谢谢你 | 
| [10:03] | Yeah, too much herbal tea. | 太多草本茶了 | 
| [10:06] | You choose a target? | 你锁定目标了? | 
| [10:07] | Well, I’m digging through the Greytrade files, | 我在翻阅灰色交易的文件 | 
| [10:10] | and I settle on this one: Little Star Merchandise. | 我留意到这个: 小星星商贸 | 
| [10:12] | – Little Star? – Yeah. You know it? | – 小星星? – 对 你听说过? | 
| [10:15] | Can’t say I do. | 算不上了解 | 
| [10:16] | These guys are definitely selling. | 这帮人肯定在做些买卖 | 
| [10:18] | Must be millions in looted art and antiquities. | 肯定是几百万的偷来的艺术品和古董 | 
| [10:20] | Yeah, Little Star’s our diamond in the rough here. | 对 小星星肯定是我们的突破点 | 
| [10:22] | Wait, guys, shouldn’t we go after someone more dangerous? | 等等 我们不该去抓些更危险的人吗? | 
| [10:25] | An arms dealer, maybe? | 例如 军火商? | 
| [10:26] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗? | 
| [10:28] | This thing is right in your wheelhouse. | 这件事就在你眼皮底下 | 
| [10:29] | Yeah, look, they have Faberge eggs. | 是啊 你看 他们有法贝热蛋 | 
| [10:31] | Oh, Peter, you know me so well. | Peter 你太了解我了 | 
| [10:33] | You want Little Star? It’s yours. | 你想要小星星的案子? 归你了 | 
| [10:34] | I’d give you a team… | 我会给你一队人马 | 
| [10:35] | But you’re already shorthanded. | 但你已经人手短缺了 | 
| [10:37] | I know. | I know. 我懂 我懂 | 
| [10:38] | It’s all right, me and Neal, we can manage alone, right? | 没关系 我和Neal 我们可以做好的 | 
| [10:40] | Yeah. I’m sure we’ll manage. | 我们肯定能做好 | 
| [10:49] | On the surface, Little Star is | 表面上看 小星星是一间生意兴隆的 | 
| [10:51] | a thriving importer of antiques and old world curio. | 进口古董和古玩的公司 | 
| [10:55] | But if these Greytrade sales lists are legit… | 但如果灰色交易的销售单据合法… | 
| [10:56] | He’s selling a lot more than trinkets and baubles. | 他卖的可不是平常的小玩意 | 
| [11:01] | He? | 他? | 
| [11:03] | English doesn’t have a gender-neutral singular pronoun. | 英语又没有不分性别的单数代词 | 
| [11:06] | You think behind those crates are | 你觉得这些箱子里是 | 
| [11:08] | a 13×19-foot Jan Matejko battle scape, | 13×19英尺的Jan Matejko的作战柱身 | 
| [11:10] | a bohemian crystal chandelier, | 波希米亚的枝形水晶灯 | 
| [11:13] | and a “strongbox of Portuguese dobrao”? | 和”一保险箱的葡萄牙古金币”? | 
| [11:15] | And two imperial Faberge eggs. | 还有两个特等的法贝热蛋 | 
| [11:18] | Where do you even find these things? | 你究竟怎么找到这些东西的? | 
| [11:19] | Europe in the ’40s. | 上世纪四十年代的欧洲 | 
| [11:21] | Look, if this stuff isn’t in there | 要是这些东西不在这里 | 
| [11:23] | and we start flashing badges… | 我们就亮出警徽 | 
| [11:24] | – Yeah, we’re gonna spook ’em. – Yeah. | – 那就打草惊蛇了 – 对 | 
| [11:29] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么打算? | 
| [11:33] | I go in as a designer, | 我装作设计师进去 | 
| [11:35] | argue that I had an appointment. | 说我有个预约 | 
| [11:36] | I’ll check the place out | 他们给我展示货物的时候 | 
| [11:37] | while they’re showing off the wares. | 我就把那地方检查一下 | 
| [11:39] | What am I doing? | 那我要做什么? | 
| [11:41] | Peter wouldn’t have passed for a designer, | Peter装成设计师肯定穿帮 | 
| [11:42] | but you actually could. | 但你可以 | 
| [11:43] | We could be associates. | 我们可以装成是合伙人 | 
| [11:46] | Great. | 不错 | 
| [11:48] | Assuming you can speak from a place of education | 当然那是在你能就伊斯兰教 | 
| [11:49] | on Islamic influence in Silk Road ceramics. | 对丝绸之路陶瓷的影响发表见解的前提下 | 
| [11:52] | Silk Road. | 丝绸之路 | 
| [11:53] | Don’t worry about it. | 算了 | 
| [11:55] | How about I go in first, | 要不我先进去 | 
| [11:57] | and I’ll pull you in once I’ve checked the place out | 等我发现情况 确认里面有非法行为 | 
| [11:58] | and confirmed it’s legit? | 再叫你进去 行吗? | 
| [11:59] | Okay. All right. | 行 好的 | 
| [12:01] | Neal, be careful. | Neal 小心 | 
| [12:03] | This is not an arms dealer, | 虽然里面不是军火商 | 
| [12:05] | but we still don’t know who we’re up against, right? | 但还是不清楚里面到底是什么人 对吧? | 
| [12:07] | Right. | 对 | 
| [12:34] | Hey, we gotta get you out of here. | 嗨 你不能在这儿待了 | 
| [12:36] | Neal, I repurposed a UV inductor from a tanning bed. | Neal 我从美黑机上 拆了个紫外线传感器 | 
| [12:40] | Perfect radiation. Bye-bye, victory bonds. | 完美的放射量 再见喽 胜利国债 | 
| [12:43] | – Shouldn’t you be at work? – I am at work. | – 你不是在上班吗? – 我是在上班 | 
| [12:45] | My new handler is looking for the proprietor | 我的新任监管员正在找 | 
| [12:47] | of Little Star Merchandise. | 小星星商贸的老板 | 
| [12:48] | Oh, the Persian rug sale. | 哦 那个波斯毯的生意 | 
| [12:49] | No, Moz, he’s here to arrest you. | 不是 Moz 他是来抓你的 | 
| [12:59] | You don’t have a contingency plan? | 你就没个应急计划? | 
| [13:01] | I have contingency plans. | 我有”一堆”应急计划 | 
| [13:03] | What do you think I’m doing? | 不然你觉得我在干嘛? | 
| [13:04] | I don’t know, some last-minute filing? | 不知道 抓紧归档? | 
| [13:06] | How could you bring him here? | 你怎么能把他带到这儿呢? | 
| [13:07] | I didn’t bring anyone here. | 我谁也没带 | 
| [13:08] | The bureau cracked Greytrade. | 局里调查了灰色交易 | 
| [13:14] | I knew when those pencil necks | 加大的那群�潘空�们 | 
| [13:15] | at UCLA invented the Internet | 发明因特网的时候 我就知道 | 
| [13:17] | that I would end up like a trapped rat. | 这玩意迟早得把我 变成夹板上的耗子 | 
| [13:19] | Mozzie, I’m gonna get you out of here, | Mozzie 我会把你弄出去的 | 
| [13:20] | but I need you to breathe. | 可你能先喘口气吗 | 
| [13:21] | I can’t breathe. | 我不能喘气 | 
| [13:22] | I refuse to breathe. | 我拒绝喘气 | 
| [13:24] | I am enacting the Roanoke Praxis. | 罗亚诺克: 位于北卡罗莱纳 消失的殖民地 我在启动罗亚诺克方案 | 
| [13:27] | What’s the Roanoke Praxis? | 什么是罗亚诺克方案? | 
| [13:28] | My ultimate disappearing act. | 我的终极消失大法 | 
| [13:30] | – Are those… – My teeth, yes. | – 那这… – 我的牙 是 | 
| [13:31] | How did you… actually, no. | 你怎么… 其实… 不 | 
| [13:34] | I don’t wanna know. | 我也不想知道 | 
| [13:35] | Why are your teeth in a plastic bottle? | 为什么你的牙在塑料瓶里? | 
| [13:37] | Oh, my God, it burns! | 哦 老天 烧着了! | 
| [13:39] | They have to find something in the fire. | 得让他们去火里找到点东西 | 
| [13:41] | Watch this. | 看好了 | 
| [13:44] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? | 
| [13:46] | This is awesome. | 帅呆了 | 
| [13:52] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? | 
| [13:54] | I’m cancelling the Roanoke Praxis. | 我正在取消罗亚诺克方案 | 
| [13:58] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? | 
| [14:02] | Does your other contingency plan | 你其他的应急计划中 | 
| [14:03] | involve burning anything down? | 也包括放火吗? | 
| [14:04] | Not as such. | 不包括 | 
| [14:06] | Then we’re going with that one. | 那我们就用其他的 | 
| [14:07] | Now, gather up your teeth, and get out. | 好了 拿着你的牙 赶紧走 | 
| [14:11] | And leave the tomatoes. | 西红柿放下 | 
| [14:15] | Hey. Hey. | 嗨 嗨 | 
| [14:16] | Hey, it says “By appointment only.” | 嗨 门上写着 只接受预约 | 
| [14:18] | – Can you read? – You hear the fire alarm? | – 看不懂吗? – 你听见火警了吗? | 
| [14:20] | I’m a federal agent. I’m coming in. | 我是联邦探员 我要进去 | 
| [14:22] | – What the hell, Neal? – Maybe I got made. | – 怎么回事 Neal? – 可能搞砸了 | 
| [14:24] | Can you cut that off, please? | 能请你把这关掉吗? | 
| [14:29] | Now, I’m under the impression that Neal Caffrey | 哦 我还以为 Neal Caffrey | 
| [14:30] | doesn’t get made. | 从来不会失手 | 
| [14:32] | If you had something to do with this, Neal, I swear… | 如果这是跟你有关 Neal 我发誓… | 
| [14:33] | Look, I can assure you, blaring alarms are not my style. | 我可以向你保证 弄响警铃从来不是我的风格 | 
| [14:36] | Hey. Stop! | 嗨 别动! | 
| [14:38] | – Persian rug sale? – Get your hands up. | – 买波斯毯吗? – 举起手来 | 
| [14:41] | You’re not going anywhere. | 别动 | 
| [14:42] | Oh, tell that to Emile Berliner. | 哦 留着跟Emile Berliner讲吧 | 
| [15:01] | Man, he’s fast. | 跑得可真快 | 
| [15:03] | Wouldn’t have thought the little guy had it in him. | 想不到 这小个子居然跑得那么快 | 
| [15:05] | – Should we split up? – No, no, no. | – 要分头追吗? – 不 不 不 | 
| [15:07] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 | 
| [15:15] | Any idea who Emile Berliner is? | 知道Emile Berliner是谁吗? | 
| [15:17] | Couldn’t even venture a guess. | 猜都猜不着 | 
| [15:19] | He was just burning documents in here. | 他刚刚在这里烧过文件 | 
| [15:21] | We had our chance, and we missed him. | 我们本来有机会抓住他的 却让他跑掉了 | 
| [15:23] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 | 
| [15:32] | Anything? | 有发现吗? | 
| [15:33] | There’s life, but not much. | 还没彻底完蛋 不过也快了 | 
| [15:35] | Do you think we’ll be able to… | 你说我们能不能… | 
| [15:37] | Oh, I doubt it. | 哦 恐怕不行 | 
| [15:38] | Between the fire damage and the encryption, | 在火烧和加密情况下恢复数据 | 
| [15:40] | it’s like digging through lasagna. | 就像要挖穿千层饼一样 | 
| [15:41] | Let me take a shot at it. | 让我试一下 | 
| [15:42] | I have some computer forensics experience. | 我以前做过计算机取证 | 
| [15:44] | Computer forensics. How fortunate. | 计算机取证 太走运了 | 
| [15:46] | I’ll take this in my office. | 我等会把它拿去我办公室 | 
| [15:49] | We lost Little Star? | 我们的小星星跑了? | 
| [15:51] | He had some kind of escape plan. | 他早就做了逃的准备 | 
| [15:54] | Did you get a visual? | 看见他的样子了吗? | 
| [15:56] | Short, balding, bespectacled. | 个矮 秃头 戴眼镜 | 
| [16:00] | Tell me you’re joking. | 你在开玩笑吧 | 
| [16:03] | Short, bald guy with prewar treasure. | 小个子 秃头 拥有战前的宝贝 | 
| [16:04] | Diana, sound like somebody we know? | Diana 听起来像是咱们认识的某人? | 
| [16:06] | – What? – Never mind. | – 什么? – 没什么 | 
| [16:09] | Agent Burke, you think we have a positive I.D. | Burke探员 关于这颗小星星 | 
| [16:10] | on this Little Star? | 你有什么可能的人选吗? | 
| [16:11] | Ask Neal. | 问Neal | 
| [16:12] | I have a friend who fits the bill, | 我认识一个朋友符合条件 | 
| [16:14] | and Agent Burke is jumping to conclusions. | 然后Burke探员就妄下断论了 | 
| [16:16] | Look, whoever he is, we saw him. | 不管他是谁 我们看见他了 | 
| [16:18] | You can sketch him, right? | 你可以画出他来 对么? | 
| [16:19] | Oh, shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该没问题 | 
| [16:21] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [16:31] | That’s Little Star? | 这就是小星星? | 
| [16:33] | And I think we can both agree | 我觉得我们俩都会承认 | 
| [16:34] | it looks nothing likes Mozzie. | 他看起来和Mozzie一点儿也不像 | 
| [16:36] | I want Siegel to confirm. | 我需要Siegel确认 | 
| [16:38] | No problem. | 没问题 | 
| [16:50] | Satisfied? | 满意了? | 
| [17:04] | Pictures don’t lie. | 画像不会说谎 | 
| [17:05] | It’s one hell of a coincidence. | 这也太巧合了 | 
| [17:07] | Farsightedness and male-pattern baldness | 老花镜和谢顶 | 
| [17:09] | are epidemic, Peter. | 满大街都是 Peter | 
| [17:11] | Peter, you have a minute? | Peter 能耽误一分钟吗? | 
| [17:13] | Sure, come on in. Get that to Siegel. | 当然 进来吧 把那个带给Siegel | 
| [17:17] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [17:20] | We have to talk about Diana. | 我们得谈谈Diana | 
| [17:22] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna pull her out. | 别担心 我会撤下她 | 
| [17:24] | Oh, I don’t think you should. | 我不认为你该这么做 | 
| [17:26] | I mean, you’ve already taken her off fieldwork. | 我的意思是 你已经不让她去现场了 | 
| [17:27] | Ooh, she’s eight months pregnant. | 她怀孕八个月了 | 
| [17:30] | And about to pop, but she says she’s fine. | 而且快要生了 但是她说她没问题 | 
| [17:33] | She’s been camped out in the conference room | 她在会议室里过夜 | 
| [17:35] | for two days. | 已经有两天了 | 
| [17:36] | Running a city-wide operation. | 在做一个全市范围的任务 | 
| [17:40] | Jones, I can’t put her or her baby at risk | Jones 我不能只是因为 她想要解决走私案 | 
| [17:44] | just because she wants to close the book on Greytrade. | 就让她和孩子冒这个险 | 
| [17:48] | Look, Peter, I’m no psychologist, | 听着 Peter 我不是心理医生 | 
| [17:49] | but I don’t think it’s about this case. | 但我不觉得是这个案子的关系 | 
| [17:53] | I mean, she’s staring down the barrel at Diana Berrigan, | 我的意思是 | 
| [17:55] | single mother, and that’s scary. | 她正在与作为单身母亲的自我对抗 这很可怕 | 
| [17:57] | But I think the idea of her losing | 但她觉得正在失去 | 
| [17:59] | Diana Berrigan, Special Agent… | 作为特别探员位子的想法 | 
| [18:02] | I just think that’s scarier. | 才更可怕 | 
| [18:07] | She knows she always has a place here. | 她知道这儿永远有她一席之地 | 
| [18:09] | But does she? | 她真的知道吗? | 
| [18:11] | I mean, you were talking about taking her | 我是说 | 
| [18:12] | off casework because she’s tired. | 你刚才还说要她退出案子 因为她太累了 | 
| [18:15] | And are you really gonna feel good | 你真的觉得这样好吗 | 
| [18:16] | about sending her on a raid | 等她有了孩子要照看的时候 | 
| [18:17] | when she’s got a kid at home? | 还派她去进行搜捕任务吗? | 
| [18:23] | Look, you’re the boss now. It’s a tough call. | 不过 现在你是头儿 这的确是个两难的选择 | 
| [18:25] | I get the position you’re in. | 我知道你现在的处境 | 
| [18:27] | I’m just saying | 我只是想说 | 
| [18:30] | I get the position she’s in too. | 我也了解她现在的处境 | 
| [18:41] | You know, if you’re bored, | 你知道 如果你觉得无聊 | 
| [18:43] | I’m sure Berrigan could use your help. | 我肯定Berrigan会需要你帮忙 | 
| [18:47] | Nope, I’m not bored. | 不 我不无聊 | 
| [18:53] | Does the name Teddy Winters mean anything to you? | Teddy Winters这个名字你有印象吗? | 
| [18:57] | Never heard of him. | 没听说过 | 
| [18:59] | Mm, maybe Teddy Winters is Little Star. | 或许Teddy Winters就是小星星 | 
| [19:03] | Let’s see what we got on him. | 让我们看看在他身上能找到些什么 | 
| [19:06] | Where are you, Teddy? | 你在哪儿? Teddy? | 
| [19:09] | Bingo. Prints, dental records, bank accounts. | 有了 指纹 牙医记录 银行账户 | 
| [19:13] | Photograph? | 照片? | 
| [19:14] | No, doesn’t look like it. | 不 看起来不像 | 
| [19:17] | Teddy Winters is on the grid but only barely. | Teddy Winters 虽然有记录 但东西不多 | 
| [19:19] | Anything actionable? | 有任何可以用来起诉的吗? | 
| [19:23] | Not yet. | 暂时还没有 | 
| [19:34] | Were you followed? | 你被跟踪了? | 
| [19:39] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 | 
| [19:44] | The FBI shuts down Little Star, | FBI关闭了小星星 | 
| [19:46] | and this is your alternative revenue stream? | 你就用这个来代替它赚钱? | 
| [19:48] | This is my camouflage, | 这是我的伪装 | 
| [19:49] | security through obscurity. | 大隐隐于市 | 
| [19:52] | Not sure that principle applies here. | 不知道这招是否管用 | 
| [19:54] | Says you. Plus I made $11.50. | 随你怎么说 我已经赚了11块5 | 
| [19:55] | 75. | 11块7毛5 | 
| [19:57] | High roller. | 真阔气 | 
| [19:59] | Listen, with all the heat here in New York, | 听着 考虑到纽约这里的情况 | 
| [20:02] | I’m thinking of catching a train down to Miami. | 我考虑坐火车去迈阿密 | 
| [20:04] | You can stick around a little longer. | 你可以再多待一阵子 | 
| [20:06] | I managed to steer Peter off the scent. | 我想办法让Peter失去线索 | 
| [20:08] | Oh, a slight reprieve. And Little Star? | 哦 可以缓口气了 小星星呢? | 
| [20:11] | Siegel did salvage your laptop. | Siegel确实恢复了你的手提电脑 | 
| [20:12] | That’s why you can’t prematurely | 所以说你不该贸然毁掉 | 
| [20:15] | extinguish the Roanoke Praxis. | 罗亚诺克方案 | 
| [20:17] | All he found was an alias. | 他发现的不过是个化名而已 | 
| [20:19] | Oh, well, aliases are a dime a dozen. | 也是 化名多得很 | 
| [20:22] | So which one of my noms de guerre am I retiring? | 所以是我的哪一个化名要退役了? | 
| [20:25] | I think it’s from before I knew you. | 我想是我认识你之前的一个 | 
| [20:26] | Teddy Winters? | |
| [20:29] | They found me. | 他们找到我了 | 
| [20:31] | Oh, I’m sorry, that wasn’t clear | 哦 不好意思 不过这一点 | 
| [20:32] | when you were being held at gunpoint? | 在你被枪指着的时候不就很明显了吗? | 
| [20:34] | No, you don’t understand. They found me. | 你不明白 他们发现我是谁了 | 
| [20:36] | So you stay out of the light and burn an alias. | 你暂时低调些 放弃一个假身份就好了 | 
| [20:39] | It’s hardly Defcon One. | 又不是一级戒备 | 
| [20:40] | Teddy Winters isn’t an alias, Neal. | Teddy Winters 不是假身份 Neal | 
| [20:45] | You mean… | 你是说… | 
| [20:47] | Exactly. | 正是 | 
| [20:54] | Babies in baskets rarely arrive with birth certificates. | 篮子里的婴儿通常都没有出生证明 | 
| [20:57] | I was no exception. | 我也不例外 | 
| [20:59] | I was homeless, nameless, purposeless. | 我没家 没名 没存在感 | 
| [21:02] | Histrionic. | 有演技 | 
| [21:03] | You’ll never really understand | 你就没明白 | 
| [21:05] | the plight of the orphaned, | 成为孤儿有多惨 | 
| [21:06] | not truly. | 没真懂过 | 
| [21:08] | If you showed up without a name, | 如果你当时没名字 | 
| [21:10] | where did Teddy Winters come in? | Teddy Winters哪儿来的? | 
| [21:11] | Oh, well, once I got old enough, | 这个嘛 当我大一些的时候 | 
| [21:14] | I struck out to uncover my origins. | 就想去寻根 | 
| [21:17] | I started at the Wayne County clerk’s office. | 从韦恩县的办事员办公室入手 | 
| [21:20] | You were checking birth certificates? | 你去查出生证明? | 
| [21:22] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 | 
| [21:23] | Every boy in or around Detroit | 每个出生在底特律周边的 | 
| [21:26] | born a month prior to my abandonment. | 比我被遗弃日期提前一个月的男孩 | 
| [21:28] | And that’s where you found Teddy Winters. | 你找到了Teddy Winters | 
| [21:30] | Yeah, his was the only certificate | 嗯 他是唯一一个 | 
| [21:32] | unaccounted for. | 下落不明的出生证明 | 
| [21:33] | Every other baby boy had | 其他的婴儿 | 
| [21:36] | either a body or a grave. | 不是有遗体就是有墓碑 | 
| [21:38] | You do look like a Teddy. | 你长得确实像泰迪 | 
| [21:41] | Frankly, I prefer Theodore. | 我更喜欢叫Theodore | 
| [21:42] | Good to know. | 记下了 | 
| [21:45] | That name is tied to everything, Neal: | 这名字和一切息息相关 Neal | 
| [21:48] | My storehouses, my safe houses, | 我的仓库 安全屋 | 
| [21:51] | my traditional houses. | 传统住所 | 
| [21:52] | If they have Teddy, they have it all. | 如果他们查到了Teddy 就什么都知道了 | 
| [21:55] | Why keep it active after all this time? | 为什么还把这个名字用到现在? | 
| [22:00] | Just in case my parents came looking. | 以防我父母回来找我 | 
| [22:05] | If you let Teddy die, no one would ever find him. | 如果Teddy死了 就没人找得到他了 | 
| [22:12] | Including the FBI. | 包括FBI | 
| [22:14] | Mozzie, I hate to say this, | Mozzie 我不想这么说 | 
| [22:15] | but I think you might have had the right idea earlier. | 但我觉得你早前的想法是对的 | 
| [22:18] | Train to Miami? | 坐火车去迈阿密? | 
| [22:19] | No. The Roanoke Praxis. | 不 是罗亚诺克方案 | 
| [22:21] | You still have those teeth? | 那些牙还在么? | 
| [22:33] | – Can we trade jobs? – Nope. | – 咱俩能交换工作么? – 不行 | 
| [22:34] | – Are you sure? – I’m sure. | – 确定? – 确定 | 
| [22:36] | I’m not the one who thinks my teeth | 我又不想给我的牙 | 
| [22:38] | need a different host. | 找个新宿主 | 
| [22:39] | Well, they do. | 你的牙想啊 | 
| [22:41] | You’re not usually this squeamish. | 你很少这么神经质的 | 
| [22:42] | Well, pulling my own teeth is one thing, | 拔自己的牙是一回事 | 
| [22:44] | but a dead man’s? | 拔死人的? | 
| [22:45] | On the off chance that there actually is a heaven, | 就算真有天堂 | 
| [22:48] | this is definitely gonna get me barred. | 我也去不了了 | 
| [22:50] | I think we took heaven off the table | 咱很久以前 | 
| [22:51] | a long time ago, Mozzie. | 就被拒之门外了 Mozzie | 
| [22:52] | Fine, I’ll go to the morgue, | 好吧 我去太平间 | 
| [22:54] | but I’m doing this under protest. | 但本人很不情愿 | 
| [22:56] | Duly noted. | 收到 | 
| [22:57] | I’ll meet you back here in half an hour | 我带着燃料 | 
| [22:58] | with the combustibles. | 半小时后和你碰头 | 
| [22:59] | Great, whatever you get, | 很好 不管带啥 | 
| [23:00] | just make sure it makes a loud boom. | 动静大就行 | 
| [23:02] | I can do that. | 没问题 | 
| [23:07] | You’re here early. | 来早了 | 
| [23:08] | I wanna keep on top of Teddy Winters. | 我想及时跟进Teddy Winters | 
| [23:10] | I’ve been going over this guy’s assets, | 我核查了他的资产 | 
| [23:12] | and there’s not a lot here, | 没多少 | 
| [23:13] | but I did find that. | 但还是被我发现了 | 
| [23:16] | An account in the Caymans. | 开曼群岛的账户 | 
| [23:17] | Looks like a shell company, | 看起来像空壳公司 | 
| [23:19] | offshore laundry maybe. | 可能海外洗钱用 | 
| [23:20] | I don’t think so. | 不一定 | 
| [23:21] | When shells launder money, | 空壳公司洗钱 | 
| [23:23] | corporate profits are all over the map. | 公司利润会遍布各地 | 
| [23:25] | These earnings are pretty regular. | 这些盈利都有规律 | 
| [23:28] | You’re right, it’s a holding company. | 说得对 这是控股公司 | 
| [23:30] | Question is, what is Teddy Winters holding? | 问题是Teddy Winters控的什么股? | 
| [23:35] | Seriously? Gasoline and styrofoam? | 搞笑呢? 汽油和泡沫塑料? | 
| [23:39] | Don’t you think homemade napalm | 你不觉得用自制汽油弹 | 
| [23:40] | is a bit vulgar for Teddy’s final au revoir? | 告别Teddy略土鳖吗? | 
| [23:44] | You said you wanted a loud boom, Moz. | 你说想要大动静 Moz | 
| [23:46] | Beggars can’t be choosers. | 都要饭了还挑食 | 
| [23:48] | Oh, common misconception. | 没常识了吧 | 
| [23:49] | If you had spent any significant time beggaring… | 你要是有丰富的乞讨经验… | 
| [23:52] | – Really? – Fine. | – 不是吧? – 得 | 
| [23:53] | Napalm, but I will remember this | 就汽油弹吧 但我会记住的 | 
| [23:55] | next time we fake your death. | 下次你假死我们再算 | 
| [23:56] | Fair enough. | 公平 | 
| [24:09] | Mr. Walinski. | Walinski先生 | 
| [24:18] | Going-out-of-business sale, Suits. | 关张大甩卖了 条子们 | 
| [24:20] | Come and get it. | 来吧 | 
| [24:22] | Right there, if you start with those three | 这里 如果你从这三条开始 | 
| [24:24] | – and just see where it goes. – We work our way, | – 顺藤摸瓜 – 按我们的办法来 | 
| [24:25] | it’d take us a month just to work through Long Island. | 查完长岛就得用一个月 | 
| [24:26] | Hey, hey. We broke it. | 嘿 嘿 我们破解了 | 
| [24:29] | – Teddy Winters? – Yeah. | – 对 | 
| [24:31] | We found a holding company out of the Caymans. | 在开曼发现一个控股公司 | 
| [24:32] | It’s pegged to properties all over the city. | 在城里到处有房产 | 
| [24:33] | This guy has got an empire, | 他建起了一个帝国 | 
| [24:35] | and we’re gonna take it down. | 我们会扳倒他 | 
| [24:36] | He won’t have anything left. | 他不会留下蛛丝马迹的 | 
| [24:38] | – That’s the point. – Now come on. | – 没错 – 赶紧的 | 
| [24:39] | We’re gonna go to a loft in Soho. | 现在去Soho的一个楼面 | 
| [24:40] | – Right now? – Yeah, right now. | – 现在? – 没错 | 
| [24:41] | Hell, yeah. Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 走吧 | 
| [24:43] | – Boss. – Yeah? | – 头儿 – 啊? | 
| [24:45] | There’s activity on the Little Star IP address. | 小星星的IP地址有动静 | 
| [24:47] | The usage is erratic, but someone’s definitely home. | 信号不稳定 但肯定有人在家 | 
| [24:49] | – It’s gotta be Winters. – The idiot went back? | – 绝对是Winters – 这傻子回来了? | 
| [24:52] | So that’s where we’re gonna go. | 我们就去那儿 | 
| [24:54] | Peter, come. Nail this guy with us. | Peter来吧 一起抓人 | 
| [24:56] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [24:57] | ASAC. I’ve got responsibilities here. | 助理探员主管 有责任在身 | 
| [25:00] | We won’t let you down. | 不会让你失望的 | 
| [25:58] | Flank the building. | 包夹大楼 | 
| [25:59] | I want a team out back covering every window. | 派一队在外面包围每扇窗户 | 
| [26:01] | – Go. – Roger that. | – 行动 – 收到 | 
| [26:02] | Wait, wait, wait. Why is he wearing a gas mask? | 慢着 慢着 他为什么戴防毒面具? | 
| [26:11] | Took the fire department six hours to put it out. | 消防队用了6小时才灭了火 | 
| [26:15] | Let me get this straight. | 我把话说明白 | 
| [26:16] | Teddy Winters returns to a crime scene, | Teddy Winters返回犯罪现场 | 
| [26:18] | risks exposure, so he can, what, | 冒着暴露的危险 他就可以 | 
| [26:20] | burn down a building he knows we already found? | 炸了一个我们已经发现的楼? | 
| [26:21] | If you saw this guy, | 如果你见过他 | 
| [26:24] | you would know that he has severe mental issues. | 就能看出他是个神经病 | 
| [26:26] | The fact is we watched him walk in the warehouse | 我们眼睁睁看着他 | 
| [26:28] | with our own eyes. | 走进仓库 | 
| [26:29] | How about the body? | 尸体呢? | 
| [26:31] | Jones just called in from forensics. | Jones从法医那儿打来电话 | 
| [26:33] | The teeth we found are a match | 牙齿吻合 | 
| [26:35] | for the records of Teddy Winters. | 属于Teddy Winters | 
| [26:37] | Did I miss something? | 我错过什么了? | 
| [26:39] | Teddy Winters is gone. We closed the case. | Teddy Winters死了 可以结案了 | 
| [26:41] | Why aren’t we happy? | 为啥还不高兴? | 
| [26:42] | This is why we’re the federal agents, | 这就是为什么我们是联邦探员 | 
| [26:44] | and you’re the criminal informant. | 而你是罪犯线人 | 
| [26:46] | It’s a win when the bad guy is in cuffs, Neal, | 坏人被绳之以法才算赢 Neal | 
| [26:49] | not when he’s a briquette in a burned-out building. | 在烧毁的大楼里成了煤球不算 | 
| [26:51] | And what if he faked his death? | 会不会是假死? | 
| [26:53] | You weren’t there. That dental is irrefutable. | 你不在现场 牙科报告可是铁证 | 
| [26:56] | It’s not hard to lose teeth. | 掉牙又不是难事 | 
| [26:57] | Give me a brick, and I’ll show you. | 给我块板砖我示范给你看 | 
| [27:00] | Diana, how long have you been awake? | Diana 你多久没睡了? | 
| [27:02] | – A while. – Go home, get some sleep. | – 有一阵了 – 回家 睡觉去 | 
| [27:04] | – Boss. – That’s an order. | – 头儿 – 这是命令 | 
| [27:08] | You too. | 你也是 | 
| [27:09] | I want reports on my desk before you leave. | 走之前写好报告给我 | 
| [27:19] | Caffrey. | |
| [27:20] | – Hey. – Let me ask you something. | – 嘿 – 问你件事 | 
| [27:24] | If you were gonna fake your own death, | 如果你要假死 | 
| [27:27] | how would you do it? | 会怎么做? | 
| [27:29] | I always liked the idea | 我一直喜欢 | 
| [27:30] | of jumping off a bridge. | 跳桥这个点子 | 
| [27:34] | You still hung up on Teddy Winters? | 还想着Teddy Winters? | 
| [27:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [27:38] | Hey, do you wanna go back to that warehouse with me? | 和我去一趟仓库吧? | 
| [27:41] | Take a look? | 去看一下? | 
| [27:42] | No, Peter told you to go home. | 不要 Peter让你回家 | 
| [27:49] | Are you suggesting we disregard direct orders | 你是要我们无视 | 
| [27:52] | from the assistant special agent in charge? | 助理探员主管的直接命令? | 
| [27:53] | Are you suggesting we follow them? | 你还想遵命不成? | 
| [27:59] | Things really are changing around here, huh? | 今时不同往日了哈? | 
| [28:02] | Yeah. | 对啊 | 
| [28:05] | Look, I have to finish this, | 我得先完成这个 | 
| [28:07] | but if you wanna visit Little Star tomorrow, | 如果明天你想去看小星星 | 
| [28:11] | I’m in. | 我答应 | 
| [28:13] | Thanks, Caffrey. | 谢谢 Caffrey | 
| [28:44] | This is Agent Berrigan, Federal Bureau. | 我是Berrigan探员 联邦调查局 | 
| [28:46] | I’m looking at three manholes maybe 6 feet apart. | 这里有三个井盖 每个间距6英尺 | 
| [28:49] | You guys at sanitation wanna tell me | 你们管下水道设施的人 | 
| [28:51] | which one doesn’t belong? | 能不能告诉我哪个不符合标准? | 
| [28:55] | Yeah? | 怎么? | 
| [28:56] | Do I give this to Siegel, or… | 我把这个给Siegel 还是… | 
| [28:58] | I’ll take it. | 给我吧 | 
| [29:01] | It’s been a long day, Peter. | 漫长的一天 Peter | 
| [29:02] | You mind if I head home? | 我能回家不? | 
| [29:04] | Curtis Hagen is back. | Curtis Hagen回来了 | 
| [29:08] | Yeah? | 是么? | 
| [29:10] | They shipped his evidence over here | 今早他们把证据从长期库容里 | 
| [29:11] | from long-term storage this morning. | 调到这儿来了 | 
| [29:13] | I guess an appellate court granted him a new trial. | 应该是上诉法院答应重审了 | 
| [29:16] | That was our first case. | 这是我们的第一个案子 | 
| [29:19] | Yeah. Seems like forever ago. | 是啊 感觉和上辈子一样 | 
| [29:21] | Hmm. | 嗯 | 
| [29:23] | You’re not the one counting the days left on your sentence. | 你不是那个天天数着刑期过日子的人 | 
| [29:25] | Touche. | 精辟 | 
| [29:29] | A retrial, huh? | 重审? | 
| [29:31] | Think he has a chance? | 他有戏么? | 
| [29:32] | No. | 没戏 | 
| [29:34] | All the proof of his guilt is upstairs. | 罪证都在楼上了 | 
| [29:37] | Just thought you should know. | 只是觉得该让你知道 | 
| [29:40] | – Have a good night, Peter. – You too. | – 晚安 | 
| [30:35] | Mozzie? | Peter – 晚安 | 
| [30:41] | Lady Suit. | 女条子 | 
| [30:44] | This isn’t what it looks like. | 不是你想的那样 | 
| [30:46] | It looks like you’re Teddy Winters. | 看上去你就是Teddy Winters | 
| [30:47] | – And if I am? – Then you’re under arrest. | – 如果我是呢 – 那你就被捕了 | 
| [30:50] | Oh, then I’m definitely not. | 那我肯定不是 | 
| [30:51] | Stand up. | 站起来 | 
| [30:54] | Can I ask you what you’re never supposed to ask a woman? | 我能问你什么问题是永远不该问女人的吗? | 
| [30:56] | Shut up and stand up. | 闭嘴 站起来 | 
| [30:58] | It used to be having a gun trained on me was a rarity. | 很少能有枪指着我 | 
| [31:00] | Yeah, come on, Teddy. | 走吧 Teddy | 
| [31:02] | I actually prefer Theodore. | 我更希望你叫我Theodore | 
| [31:04] | Oh, oh, are…are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [31:06] | Walk, Mozzie. | 走 Mozzie | 
| [31:07] | You know, stress and physical exertion | 压力和劳累 | 
| [31:09] | can prematurely ind… | 会让人早… | 
| [31:13] | Uh, c-c-can you make it up the ladder? | 你能爬梯子吗 | 
| [31:15] | You’re gonna have to help me. | 你得帮我 | 
| [31:20] | I’m not going to prison. | 我不要入狱 | 
| [31:21] | Mozzie! | |
| [31:27] | Mozzie! | |
| [31:34] | We’re 100 feet underground. | 我们在地下100英尺 | 
| [31:35] | You’re not gonna get any reception. | 你不会有信号的 | 
| [31:36] | Oh, you came back. | 你回来了 | 
| [31:38] | You may be the enemy, | 你也许是我的敌人 | 
| [31:40] | but bad karma isn’t hereditary. | 但因果报应不会遗传的 | 
| [31:44] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [31:46] | Things are about to get messy. | 下面会更糟的 | 
| [31:55] | Your contractions are 90 seconds apart. | 你的缩宫90秒一次 | 
| [31:58] | We don’t have time to get you to a hospital. | 我们没时间去医院了 | 
| [32:00] | This can’t be happening. | 不能这样 | 
| [32:01] | I-I know this venue is in-ideal. | 我知道这里不合适 | 
| [32:03] | – Take your hands off me! – Look at me. Look at me. | – 别碰我 – 看着我 看着我 | 
| [32:06] | This thing is coming out whether you like it or not. | 不管你想不想他都要出来了 | 
| [32:08] | Now, you can let the expert work his magic, | 你可以让专家做事 | 
| [32:10] | or you can take your chances alone…up to you. | 也可以自己来扛 你来决定 | 
| [32:12] | I don’t want you touching… | 我不想让你碰他 | 
| [32:13] | Oh, get him out of me! | 让他出来 | 
| [32:15] | Good choice. | 好选择 | 
| [32:31] | Evidence lockup. | 证据保管室 | 
| [32:34] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [32:38] | Yeah? | 进来 | 
| [32:40] | Where should I put this? | 我该把这个放在哪 | 
| [32:42] | On this never-ending stack I call my inbox. | 这堆未解决案件 这是我的收件箱 | 
| [32:52] | – Everything all right? – No, sir. | – 一切正常吗 – 不 | 
| [32:54] | No, I-I really fouled this case up, | 我弄砸了这件案子 | 
| [32:56] | and I-I-I wanna apologize to you. | 我想向你道歉 | 
| [32:59] | Stop. We lost our guy, | 没事 我们没抓到人 | 
| [33:01] | but you did good work. | 但你很出色 | 
| [33:03] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别这么责备自己 | 
| [33:05] | Yes, sir. Thank you. | 是 谢谢你 | 
| [33:07] | Sit down. | 坐吧 | 
| [33:15] | How’s it working with Neal? | 和Neal工作怎么样 | 
| [33:18] | As far as I can tell, good. | 目前为止 还不错 | 
| [33:23] | You think he had anything to do | 你觉得他 | 
| [33:24] | with this Teddy Winters fiasco? | 和这次Teddy Winters的惨败有关吗? | 
| [33:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [33:28] | First time we went to see Little Star, he… | 我们第一次去找小星星时 | 
| [33:31] | something wasn’t sitting right. | 有些事不对 | 
| [33:33] | But today, Caffrey was with me all day. | 但今天Caffrey一直跟着我 | 
| [33:36] | Yeah, well, he’s always smiling at you | 当他在背后设计什么时 | 
| [33:38] | right when things go backwards. | 也总是微笑对人 | 
| [33:39] | My C.I. in Chicago was the same way. | 我芝加哥的线人也是这样 | 
| [33:42] | Mm. | 嗯 | 
| [33:44] | How was it, | 让别人来管他 | 
| [33:46] | passing him off to a new handler? | 你感觉怎样 | 
| [33:48] | I didn’t have to. | 没什么 | 
| [33:49] | I caught him forging Illinois state lottery tickets. | 我发现了他伪造伊利诺伊州彩票 | 
| [33:52] | You sent him back to prison. | 你抓住了他 | 
| [33:53] | That’s the job. | 那是一次工作 | 
| [33:57] | That is the job. | 那就是工作 | 
| [33:59] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [34:01] | Well, Neal’s ankle bracelet says | Neal的脚环说 | 
| [34:04] | he’s still in the building right now. | 他还在楼里 | 
| [34:05] | Should I be worried about that? | 我该担心吗 | 
| [34:09] | I would save your worries | 如果我是你 | 
| [34:10] | for when he’s not in the building. | 我会把担心留在他不在楼里的时候 | 
| [34:14] | Will do. | 我会的 | 
| [34:16] | – Sir. – Yeah? | – 长官 – 怎么了 | 
| [34:20] | – Good night. | – Good night. – 晚安 – 晚安 | 
| [35:35] | Good. | Good. 好 好 | 
| [35:37] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [35:38] | Oh, here it comes. | 他来了 | 
| [35:39] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [37:36] | Peter. Hey. | |
| [37:37] | – Hey. – I saw you called. | – 嗨 – 我看到你的来电了 | 
| [37:38] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 | 
| [37:40] | Yeah, I thought you were going home. | 我以为你回去了 | 
| [37:41] | You know, I-I made it all the way down the stairs | 我都下楼了 | 
| [37:43] | before I remembered. | 然后我发现 | 
| [37:44] | You forgot your hat. | 你忘了你的帽子 | 
| [37:46] | It needs its own tracking anklet. | 它也该有个追踪脚环 | 
| [37:47] | I’ll set one aside for you. | 我会给你设一个的 | 
| [37:49] | Sounds good. See you tomorrow. | 听起来不错 明天见 | 
| [37:53] | Take care. | 保重 | 
| [38:14] | Diana. | |
| [38:15] | Caffrey. | |
| [38:18] | – I’m a dad. – Not even close. | – 我是爸爸了 – 你才不是 | 
| [38:20] | I’m a midwife. | 我是产婆 | 
| [38:23] | – What the hell… – Shh. | – 怎么回… | 
| [38:35] | El. | – 嘘 | 
| [38:37] | – Peter? – Yup. | – 嗯 | 
| [38:40] | Oh, honey. | 宝贝 | 
| [38:42] | Come on. We gotta go. | 来 我们得出门了 | 
| [38:43] | No, I just got here. | 不 我刚回来 | 
| [38:45] | Didn’t you get my message? | 你没听到我的留言吗 | 
| [38:47] | No. There was a fire. | 没 有场火灾 | 
| [38:50] | Then Neal forgot his hat. | Neal忘了他的帽子 | 
| [38:53] | His hat? Honey, you gotta get up. | 帽子 宝贝 你得起来 走吧 | 
| [38:54] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [38:55] | – What’s going on? – We gotta get to the hospital. | – 发生什么了 – 我们得去医院 | 
| [38:57] | The hospital? | 医院? | 
| [39:00] | What’s going on at the hospital? | 为什么要去医院 | 
| [39:08] | Diana, he is so beautiful. | Diana 他真漂亮 | 
| [39:11] | Yep, you’ve really outdone yourself this time. | 你真的战胜了自己 | 
| [39:13] | Thank you, guys, for being here. | 谢谢你们过来 | 
| [39:15] | Look at him. He has little ears. | 看他 他耳朵真小 | 
| [39:17] | What exactly were you expecting, Suit? | 你以为他是怎样的 条子先生? | 
| [39:20] | What are you even doing here? | 你在这做什么 | 
| [39:21] | He’s all right. | 没事 | 
| [39:23] | You know, since Christie and I broke up, | 自从Christie和我分手后 | 
| [39:27] | I don’t have a lot of family. | 我没什么家人 | 
| [39:28] | You guys are it, | 你们就是我的家人 | 
| [39:31] | even him somehow. | 连他也是 | 
| [39:34] | Little man have a name? | 他有名字了吗 | 
| [39:35] | Clinton maybe? | Clinton怎么样 | 
| [39:38] | You know, I was thinking Theo. | 我在想Theo | 
| [39:42] | As in Theodore Winters? | 就像Theodore Winters一样? | 
| [39:43] | Huh? | 嗯? | 
| [39:45] | Yeah, I guess. | 可能是吧 | 
| [39:47] | Must have been floating around my head. | 这段时间我都在查他 | 
| [39:49] | Wait, wait, you named him after a criminal? | 等等 你要给他起个罪犯的名字 | 
| [39:53] | I mean, no offense to present company. | 我不是故意针对在场的某位 | 
| [39:55] | – None taken. – Oh, I think it’s beautiful. | – 没事 – 我觉得这名字很美 | 
| [39:58] | – It’s very noble. – Regal, even. | – 它很高贵 – 甚至很庄严 | 
| [40:01] | So how long you gonna be out of the office? | 那你多久不能来上班 | 
| [40:03] | As long as it takes. | 多久都行 | 
| [40:05] | Promise me that you will take your time. | 答应我 你要慢慢来 | 
| [40:07] | I promise. | 我知道了 | 
| [40:09] | I haven’t slept in a couple of days. | 我几天没睡觉了 | 
| [40:11] | – I think that’s our cue. – Okay. | – 我们该走了 – 好了 | 
| [40:13] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. – 好 – 好 | 
| [40:24] | The nurse said that you had him | 护士说你来之前 | 
| [40:25] | before you got here. | 就生下他了 | 
| [40:26] | Yeah, I went into labor early. | 是 我早产了 | 
| [40:30] | You did it all on your own? | 你自己一个人吗? | 
| [40:32] | No. | 不是 | 
| [40:33] | Someone helped me, | 有人帮了我 | 
| [40:35] | someone I didn’t know. | 我不认识的人 | 
| [40:37] | Who was it? | 是谁 | 
| [40:39] | Never got a name. | 不知道 | 
| [40:42] | Doesn’t seem like justice is being served. | 我觉得有些不公啊 | 
| [40:48] | To not know who to thank, I mean. | 我指不知道要谢谁 | 
| [40:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [40:53] | Maybe I’ll try to track him down | 也许等我能下床后 | 
| [40:54] | once I’m back on my feet. | 我会去找出他是谁 | 
| [40:55] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [40:57] | That might be a good idea. | 那可能是个好主意 | 
| [41:01] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [41:15] | It’s poetic, you know. | 这件事很诗意 | 
| [41:16] | One Teddy dies. | 一个Teddy死了 | 
| [41:18] | Another is born. | 另一个出生了 | 
| [41:20] | Maybe he’ll call me “papa” or “papoose.” | 也许他会叫我”爸爸”或”爹爹” | 
| [41:23] | “Papoose” would be good. | 爹爹应该不错 | 
| [41:25] | I think you’re gonna be disappointed on that one. | 我想那你会失望的 | 
| [41:28] | It feels odd to be once and for all | 我永远无名了 | 
| [41:30] | truly nameless. | 这感觉真奇怪 | 
| [41:32] | That which we call a rose, Moz. | 我们会称之为玫瑰 Moz | 
| [41:35] | – Teddy may be gone, but… – But I still smell as sweet. | – Teddy也许走了 – 但香味仍在 | 
| [41:38] | Not what I was gonna say, but yeah. | 我没想这么说 但的确 | 
| [41:41] | What, hadn’t you been itching for a new beginning? | 你不也想有个新的开始吗 | 
| [41:43] | Yeah, it cost me everything. | 是 我付出了一切 | 
| [41:45] | Well, we kept you out of prison. | 但你不用坐牢 | 
| [41:47] | I suppose a Pyrrhic victory | 这次胜利真是付出了极大的代价 | 
| [41:49] | is still a victory. | 但我们还是赢了 | 
| [41:52] | Speaking of bittersweet success, | 说道苦乐参半的成功 | 
| [41:55] | the Mozart worked like a charm. | 莫扎特真有用 | 
| [41:56] | Mm. | 嗯 | 
| [41:58] | So Hagen will get his retrial, | Hagen会有他的复审 | 
| [42:01] | and that sociopathic blackmailer | 那个反社会的敲诈者 | 
| [42:04] | will be back out on the street. | 会重获自由 | 
| [42:07] | Hey, you paid the piper. | 而你承担了一切后果 | 
| [42:09] | That’s the end, isn’t it? | 事情该结束了吧 | 
| [42:14] | I hope so, Moz. | 希望如此 Moz | 
| [42:19] | But I have a feeling | 但我总觉得 | 
| [42:22] | it’s just the beginning. | 这只是一个开始 |