时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on White Collar… | |
[00:02] | This is a good office. | 这办公室很不错 |
[00:04] | The one next door has a much nicer view. | 但隔壁风景更好 |
[00:05] | They want me to run White Collar division? | 他们想让我主管白领科? |
[00:07] | Consider it a stepping stone to D.C. | 就当是去特区的垫脚石 |
[00:09] | – What’s the gold for, Hagen? – Why does that matter to you? | 你拿这些金币做什么用 Hagen? 为什么你会在意? |
[00:12] | Because I can tell when I’ve stepped into a trap. | 因为我知道踏进的是个圈套 |
[00:13] | You’re gonna help set me free. | 你要帮我重获自由 |
[00:15] | My new handler, is he in there? | 我的新监管人 来了吗? |
[00:17] | Special agent David Siegel. | David Siegel特别探员 |
[00:19] | Neal Caffrey is a confidence man. | Neal Caffrey非常自信 |
[00:21] | He preys on trust, desire, and impressionability. | 他依靠信任 欲望和敏感性生存 |
[00:25] | – I’m no lap dog, sir. – Sure as hell fooled me. | 我才不拍马屁 长官 你可把我给迷惑了 |
[00:27] | Well, I hope I fooled him too. | 我倒想把他也迷惑了 – 你在玩弄他? – 我是在监管他 |
[00:28] | – You were playing him. – I was handling him. | – 你在玩弄他? – 我是在监管他 |
[00:30] | Curtis Hagen is back. | Curtis Hagen回来了 |
[00:31] | I guess an appellate court granted him a new trial. | 应该是上诉法院答应重审了 |
[00:34] | – You think he has a chance? – No. | – 他有戏么? – 没戏 |
[00:36] | All the proof of his guilt is upstairs. | 罪证都在楼上了 |
[00:37] | Hey, you paid the Piper. | 你承担了一切后果 |
[00:39] | That’s the end, isn’t it? | 事情该结束了吧? |
[00:41] | It’s just the beginning. | 这只是刚开始 |
[00:51] | – Here you go, sir. – Thank you. | – 给你 先生 – 谢谢 |
[00:53] | I’m disappointed in you, Caffrey. | 我对你很失望 Caffrey |
[00:57] | You’re not a coffee fan? | 你不喜欢咖啡? |
[01:00] | You’re never gonna fit in in this city. | 那你没法适应这城市的 |
[01:01] | Nah. | 不 |
[01:03] | I saw by your anklet you were out front of Midtown mutual here. | 你的脚环显示你去了中城共同基金 |
[01:06] | I was wondering if I was gonna see you at work. | 我还想 不知道你会不会来上班了 |
[01:08] | – I’m reformed, agent Siegel. – Uh-huh. | 我改过自新了 Siegel探员 |
[01:10] | Just a man trying to get his fix on the way to the office. | 只是来办公室的路上那点喝的 |
[01:12] | You’re gonna waste a lot of time keeping an eye this close on me. | 你盯得我那么紧 只会浪费时间 |
[01:14] | I don’t plan to. | 我没有 我找你 只是需要你帮忙 |
[01:16] | I was looking for you ’cause I need your help. | 我找你 只是需要你帮忙 |
[01:17] | Why? What’s the case? | 为什么? 什么案子? |
[01:19] | I’m looking for an apartment. | 我在找一个公寓 |
[01:21] | Well, apartment hunting isn’t exactly my area of expertise. | 找公寓不是我的专长 |
[01:24] | But New York is. I figure if anybody knows an area to move to, it’d be you. | 但你了解纽约 我想你一定知道哪里适合住人 |
[01:27] | Oh. Where you live in the City reflects who you are. | 从你住的地方可以看出你的人什么样 |
[01:30] | So who is agent David Siegel? | 那么 David Siegel探员是什么样的人? |
[01:33] | Recently divorced. | 刚离婚 |
[01:35] | Figured you already know that from some kind of tell I have, or… | 你大概已经看出来了 从我的什么表现或是 |
[01:38] | Phantom ring. | 戒指印子 |
[01:39] | You start to play with it, then realize it’s not there anymore. | 还想把玩它 才发现早没了 |
[01:42] | – Ah. – Yep, just like that. | – 对 |
[01:43] | That I do. | 就是这样 – 我做这事儿 |
[01:46] | So I’m a… I’m a man starting over. | 我 我是个重新开始的男人 |
[01:48] | What better place than New York, right? | 那还有比纽约更好的地方吗 对吧? |
[01:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:52] | How do you feel about ironic eyewear? | 你对夸张眼镜怎么看 |
[01:55] | Sad for humanity. | 人类的悲哀 |
[01:56] | That rules out Williamsburg and Greenpoint. | 那就排除威廉姆斯堡和绿点区了 |
[01:58] | Gentrifying areas with a little danger? | 有一点不安全的高级住宅区? |
[02:00] | I prefer my danger to be work-related. | 我更喜欢只工作时会遇到危险 |
[02:03] | No Bushwick then. What’s your price range? | 那布什维克就不能住了 你的价格范围? |
[02:05] | – Price doesn’t matter. – It does in New York. | 价格没关系 在纽约就有关系 |
[02:07] | Unless you’re secretly rich. | 除非你是秘密富翁 |
[02:11] | You’re secretly rich. | 你是秘密富翁 |
[02:12] | Surprised Neal Caffrey. I guess I’m doing something right here. | 吃惊的Neal Caffrey 我想我做对什么事了 |
[02:15] | It’s easy then. Greenwich Village. | 那就简单了 格林威治村 |
[02:17] | Plenty of culture, central location. | 有文化 中心地点 |
[02:19] | And as a native of Chicago, you will appreciate the best pizza in New York. | 作为土生土长芝加哥人 你会高兴吃到纽约最好的匹萨 |
[02:22] | I’ll check it out. | 我会去看看 |
[02:24] | Why’d you choose where you live? | 你为什么不选住的地方? |
[02:26] | It’s in my radius. | – 我的活动范围 – |
[02:27] | Right, right. Yeah, radius. | 对 对 是啊 范围 |
[02:36] | Are we talking Hilton rich? | 你有希尔顿那么有钱吗? |
[02:37] | Hearst? | 赫斯特? |
[02:38] | – Do you own your own yacht? – Not in the office, Caffrey. | – 你有游艇吗? – 别在办公室说这个 Caffrey |
[02:42] | I don’t want anyone to know about it. Is that clear? | 我不想让别人知道? 明白了? |
[02:44] | All right, you want to give a con man a secret? | 好吧 你告诉一个骗子一个秘密? |
[02:45] | You live a dangerous life, agent Siegel. | 你过着危险的生活 Siegel探员 |
[02:49] | God, the finger point again. | 上帝 又指我了 |
[02:51] | I’ll get to work. | 我去工作了 |
[02:56] | I guess that one’s for me. | 我猜那是给我的 |
[02:59] | Her name was Stephanie. | 她的名字叫Stephanie |
[03:00] | What, your ex-wife? | 什么 你的前妻? |
[03:03] | My yacht. | 我的游艇 |
[03:05] | – I knew it. – All right. | – 我就知道 – 好了 |
[03:06] | – Shh. – I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[03:09] | You’ve grown power-hungry with the pointy fingers, you know that, right? | 你点手指点出利欲熏心来了 你知道不? |
[03:12] | And please tell me you don’t do it to Elizabeth. | 请告诉我你不会对Elizabeth这样 |
[03:15] | Curtis Hagen was granted early release from prison today. | Curtis Hagen今天从监狱提前释放了 |
[03:18] | And like his namesake, the Dutchman | 就跟他的外号一样 |
[03:21] | will probably disappear into the night again. | 荷兰人可能会再次消失在夜色里 |
[03:24] | How’d he get off? | 他怎么脱罪的? |
[03:25] | Some evidence was damaged in the warehouse. | 有些证据在仓库里损坏了 |
[03:27] | His lawyer saw an opening and took it. | 他的律师钻了空子 |
[03:31] | – Takes me back. – Hmm. | 遥想当年 |
[03:33] | Look how far we’ve come since that case. | 看看自从那个案子后 我们都取得了多大的进步 |
[03:36] | – You’ve come. – Excuse me? | 是你吧 什么意思? |
[03:38] | Well, you’re in Hughes’s office, with a well-deserved promotion. | 你现在在Hughes的办公室里 获得了应得的晋升 |
[03:41] | I’m still on an anklet, just with somebody new holding the leash. | 我还戴着脚环 只是换了个人牵链子 |
[03:44] | You’ve gone from an incarcerated con man | 你从一个在押的骗子 |
[03:47] | to an invaluable part of this FBI team. | 成了FBI团队里重要的一员 |
[03:50] | That is nothing to sniff at. | 这没什么好不屑的 |
[03:51] | Hagen’s free. I’m not. | Hagen自由了 但我没有 |
[03:55] | You’re right. He’s free… For now. | 你说得对 他自由了… 暂时而已 |
[03:58] | He’s a career criminal. He’ll make a mistake. | 他是惯犯 他迟早会露马脚 |
[04:01] | And when he does, we’ll catch him. | 那时候 我们就抓他 |
[04:03] | Or at least you and Siegel will. | 至少你和Siegel会去抓他 |
[04:06] | – We’ll keep an eye out. | |
[04:08] | Good. | 我们会多留意 |
[04:13] | Meet me in 30 | – 很好 |
[04:16] | – See you later, Peter. – See you. | – 等会见 Peter – 再见 |
[04:36] | Interesting choice for a meeting place. | 真是个有趣的见面地点 |
[04:38] | Are you deciding on your next forgery? | 你想好准备伪造哪幅了吗? |
[04:40] | I left that behind me, Mr. Caffrey. | 我已经放下过去了 |
[04:44] | Hmm. | Caffrey先生 |
[04:45] | Prison changed me, as I’m sure it did you. | 监狱生活改变了我 我相信你也是 |
[04:48] | It didn’t, actually. | 其实没有 |
[04:52] | No, apparently not. What a pity. | 显然没有 真可惜 |
[04:54] | I did what you asked. Hagen, you’re free. | 我照你要求做了 Hagen 你自由了 |
[04:58] | You did. It was a lovely start. | 确实 真是个美好的开端 |
[05:00] | No. I’m done. | 不 我不干了 |
[05:03] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[05:05] | I’m the one who decides when it’s over, not you. | 我才有权决定何时结束 不是你 |
[05:07] | Is that all you called me here for? | 你叫我过来就是为了这个? |
[05:09] | – To threaten me? – Not at all. | 为了威胁我? 不是 |
[05:13] | There’s something here I want to steal. | 我想偷这里的某件物品 |
[05:16] | And here I thought prison changed you. | 我还以为监狱改变了你 |
[05:18] | It did. | 确实 |
[05:20] | No more forgery, no more getting my hands dirty. | 不再仿造 不再亲力亲为 |
[05:23] | You see, you’re gonna steal it for me. | 你要帮我偷到它 720P |
[05:38] | Season 5, Episode 3 “One Last Stakeout” | |
[05:54] | So you find me amusing? | 你觉得我在说笑吗? |
[05:56] | Well, you realize you’ve shot yourself in the foot, right? | 你知道你这是搬石头砸自己的脚吧 |
[05:59] | I’m on an anklet, which means the FBI knows I’ve been here. | 我带着脚环 FBI会知道我去了哪 |
[06:03] | So if I boost this painting, they’ll know it was me. | 要是我偷了这幅画 他们会知道是我 |
[06:06] | Then I’ll be back in jail and no good to you. | 我就又要坐牢 |
[06:08] | Oh. | 这对你也没好处 |
[06:10] | Well, I suppose you’re going to have to be extra clever then, aren’t you? | 那我猜你要更小心翼翼了吧 |
[06:15] | At which, so far, you’re failing. | 到目前为止 你都没有成功过 |
[06:18] | I don’t want this painting. | 我不想要这幅画 |
[06:20] | This Karen Kates is the most valuable piece in the museum. | 这幅Karen Kates的画 是博物馆里最值钱的 |
[06:23] | To some, perhaps. | 对一些人而言罢了 |
[06:38] | The Mosconi Codex. | 莫斯克尼法典 |
[06:40] | You want me to risk jail for a little light reading? | 你想要我为了看点书而去坐牢? |
[06:42] | This is no ordinary book. | 这不是普通的一本书 |
[06:45] | And well worth that risk. | 它值得冒险 |
[06:47] | To you, maybe. | 对你来说而已 |
[06:48] | Yes, to me. | 是的 对我来说 |
[06:50] | And what’s important to me is now what’s important to you. | 对我来说重要的 现在对你来说也是重要的 |
[06:55] | You have 48 hours. | 你有48小时 |
[06:57] | This book’s binding is attached to an A90 pressure plate. | 这本书的封底连着一个压力盘 |
[06:59] | If I move it an inch, this place is going to light up with alarms. | 我要是移动一点 这个地方都会警报大作 |
[07:05] | Don’t move it then. | 那就别动它 |
[07:08] | I only need chapter 13. | 我只要第13章 |
[07:10] | Oh, great. | 真好 |
[07:24] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[07:26] | I’d like to request a book for study. | 我想申请查阅一本书 |
[07:28] | I can get you an application. Which one would you like? | 我可以拿申请表给你 你想查阅哪一本? |
[07:31] | The Mosconi Codex. | 莫斯克尼法典 |
[07:32] | You and me both. | 你和我一样 |
[07:35] | – Hi. – Hey. | |
[07:40] | So, can I check out the Codex or… | 那我能查阅法典吗? |
[07:42] | Oh, uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:44] | I wish I could, but no one can check it out. | 我也想 但是它不供查阅 |
[07:47] | I mean, it can’t even be opened. | 它甚至连翻一下都不行 |
[07:49] | A book that no one can open. | 一本不能打开的书 |
[07:51] | – That’s cruel. – I-I agree. | 那真残忍 我也觉得 |
[07:55] | And this one, the Mosconi Codex, | 这本莫斯克尼法典 |
[07:57] | it’s a riddle, | 就是个谜 |
[08:00] | wrapped in an enigma, | 被封在一个谜团里 |
[08:02] | wrapped in a shatterproof glass box. | 被封在防弹玻璃盒里 |
[08:06] | I mean, I would give my left arm to peek inside it. | 要是能窥其一眼 我甘愿失去左臂 |
[08:10] | Sorry. I-I’m rambling. | 抱歉我又胡言乱语了 |
[08:12] | It’s just the Codex. It’s a pet obsession of mine. | 只是这部法典 让我深深着迷 |
[08:15] | I respect a good obsession. | 我敬重有兴趣的人 |
[08:18] | What makes it so valuable? | 为什么它这么有价值? |
[08:21] | Well, so before he died, Mosconi claimed | 据说他死前 |
[08:25] | that the greatest wealth in the world was within its pages. | 莫斯克尼声称世间最大的财富就在书里 |
[08:28] | Oh, that’s an easy thing to claim for a book that no one can open. | 对于一本不能打开的书 这样说可轻巧 |
[08:32] | That’s true. | 这倒不假 |
[08:34] | I mean, it could be the key to enlightenment | 这可能是启智的关键 |
[08:36] | or a list of his favorite recipes. | 又或者是他钟意的食谱 |
[08:39] | Why not take a look inside and find out? | 为什么不打开看看? |
[08:42] | The owner gave strict instructions | 所有者借书给我们的时候 |
[08:44] | in the lending that it can’t be opened. | 特别声明不能打开它 |
[08:47] | The owner. Hmm. Who is the owner? | 所有者? 是谁? |
[08:50] | – Anonymous. – Of course. | – 这是匿名的 – 那当然 |
[08:51] | Adds to the intrigue, doesn’t it? | 更错综复杂了 对吧? |
[08:54] | So we’re just left to judge a book by its cover. | 所以我们只能凭封面猜测了 |
[08:58] | So there’s no way to find out what’s inside? | 那就没办法知道里面的内容了吗? |
[09:01] | No way. | 没有 |
[09:02] | Though Mosconi did gild the first page of every chapter, | 但莫斯克尼确实有把每一章首页镀金 |
[09:06] | so we know there are 25 of them. | – 所以我们知道它有25章 |
[09:08] | 25, yeah. | – 25章 |
[09:09] | Taunting me with their secrets. | 用它们的秘密嘲弄着我 |
[09:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:36] | What, just a town car? Is your limo in the shop? | 怎么只是部林肯城市? 你的豪车还在商店里? |
[09:39] | How’s agent Siegel working out? | Siegel探员做得怎样? |
[09:41] | Still checking my anklet a couple times an hour. | 还是过一会就检查下我的脚链 |
[09:44] | That’s good. That’s his job, like it or not. | 很好 不管你喜不喜欢 这是他的职责 |
[09:46] | I’ve started going to coffee trucks outside banks and museums. | 我开始在银行博物馆外的小摊买咖啡 |
[09:49] | You’re toying with him. | 你在耍他啊 |
[09:51] | How are things with you? | 你最近怎样? |
[09:53] | Owner’s box at Yankee Stadium for tomorrow’s game. | 明天在洋基体育场包厢看比赛 |
[09:56] | Elizabeth, myself, and my favorite pinstripes. | Elizabeth 我 还有我最爱的有钱人 |
[09:59] | – And a bunch of politicians. – I let Elizabeth handle them. | 还有一群政客 我让Elizabeth和他们打交道 |
[10:03] | She plays them like a violin. | 她真是游刃有余 |
[10:04] | It’s almost as fun as watching the baseball game. | 看棒球比赛的乐趣也不过如此 |
[10:07] | It’s nice to see you enjoying the perks of your new job. | 看见你喜欢你新工作的福利真好 |
[10:10] | Thank you, but that’s nothing. I got something better. | 谢谢 但这还算不上什么 我有些更好的福利 |
[10:12] | What, are you throwing out the first pitch? | – 难道你要投第一球了? |
[10:14] | Better. | – 比这更好 |
[10:15] | Access to the secret government underground streets | 有权进入政府秘密的地下街道 |
[10:18] | with no traffic and plenty of parking. | 那里不塞车还到处都是车位 |
[10:19] | You’ve got to stop listening to Mozzie. | 你该别听Mozzie说的了 |
[10:21] | – He swears they exist. – Better. | – 他发誓这是真的 – 是更好的 |
[10:23] | I can’t imagine what you’d think is better than that. | 我想不出你还觉得什么比这更好了 |
[10:25] | This is. | 这就是 |
[10:27] | For tireless service to the Bureau, | 鉴于你对调查局竭力的付出 |
[10:30] | for going above and beyond in the field, | 在司法界不断突破 |
[10:32] | I do hereby promote special agent Clinton Jones | 在此我提升Clinton |
[10:35] | as acting S.S.A. | Jones特别探员 |
[10:40] | Whoo! | 为代理督查探员 |
[10:44] | – Peter, thank you. – You deserve it. | – Peter 谢谢你 – 你当之无愧 |
[10:46] | I’m just the lucky guy who gets to give you your button. | 我只是恰好有幸宣布这件事 |
[10:49] | – I’m proud of you. – Thank you. | – 我真为你骄傲 – 谢谢你 |
[10:50] | Congratulations, supervisory special agent Jones. | 恭喜 |
[10:53] | – Sounds important. – Yeah, a little more autonomy. | Jones督查探员 听上去很厉害的样子 |
[10:55] | A lot more work. | 多了点自由 多了更多工作 |
[10:57] | – So you’re happy. – Oh, very. | – 你该很开心吧 – 是啊 |
[10:59] | Although somehow, I think he’s a bit happier about it than I am. | 但我总觉得 他比我更开心 |
[11:04] | Listen, we are probably going to go celebrate. | 我们可能要去庆祝 |
[11:06] | – You want to join us? – Next time. | 你想一起来吗? 下次吧 |
[11:08] | No autonomy, still a lot of work. | 没有自由的人 却有一大堆工作 |
[11:10] | All right. All right, next time. | 好的 好的 下次 |
[11:12] | – Congratulations. – Thanks, man. | – 恭喜 |
[11:16] | Huh? | – 谢了 |
[11:27] | I’ll help you on one condition. | 要我帮你有个条件 |
[11:30] | You want to know what’s inside the Codex. | 你想知道法典的内容 |
[11:31] | Precisely the opposite. I don’t want to lay eyes on it. | 恰恰相反 我不想看到它的内容 |
[11:35] | As long as you’re working with “Suit the Sequel,” I have to become a new man. | 只要你还和条子二代合作 我都要有一个新的身份 |
[11:39] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样? |
[11:41] | – Too Ringo? – Too Bieber. | – 太林戈 (甲壳虫乐队鼓手)了? – 太B宝了 |
[11:43] | Look, if you want to redefine yourself, you should become a teetotaler. | 你要想重新定位自己 你该成为禁酒主义者 |
[11:46] | There’s some lies even I can’t sell. | 这种谎我自己都说不出口 |
[11:49] | Well, look, I appreciate your identity crisis, | 我欣赏你的身份危机 |
[11:51] | but I need to focus on how to steal the Codex. | 但我需要关注怎么偷法典 |
[11:54] | Con suit 2.0 into removing your anklet. | 骗条子二代把你的脚环取了 |
[11:57] | Siegel’s never taken my anklet off before. | Siegel从没取过我的脚环 |
[11:59] | The first time he does, he’s gonna be on high alert. | 他第一次这样的话 一定会非常警备 |
[12:01] | I can’t risk it. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[12:03] | Besides, it already shows me at the museum. | 另外 记录显示我去过博物馆了 |
[12:04] | I need to find a reason to be there. | 我得找个再去那里的理由 |
[12:08] | We can piggyback. | 我们可以找个垫背的 |
[12:10] | Convince someone else to rob the museum. | 劝别人去抢劫博物馆 |
[12:12] | Two thieves go in, and one comes out in cuffs. | 两个贼进去 一个被抓起来 |
[12:15] | And if you’re investigating a possible robbery, | 要是你在调查一个潜在盗窃案 |
[12:19] | you have every reason to be there. | 你就有充足理由去那了 |
[12:20] | Yeah, but who do we piggyback? | 但我们要找谁垫背? |
[12:22] | I mean it’s got to be someone good enough | 必须要一个能成功实施的人 |
[12:23] | to pull it off, but someone we don’t mind screwing over. | 他还要是我们能随便牺牲的人 |
[12:26] | – Zev. – Who’s that? | 他是谁? |
[12:29] | Zev is a besmirchment on the name of con men. | Zev可是骗子中的老手 |
[12:32] | Remember the de Beers diamond vault heist? | 记得De Beers钻石库被盗事件吗? |
[12:35] | Yeah, you spent months working on it, | 记得 你研究了几个月 |
[12:37] | and then someone got there an hour ahead of you. | 结果有人一小时前抢先你一步 |
[12:38] | And pulled off the heist exactly as I planned it. | 正如我所计划一样的盗取了钻石库 |
[12:41] | That was Zev. That’s what he does. | 那就是zev的风格 他就是这样的 |
[12:42] | He’s an idea-napper. | 他窃取创意 |
[12:44] | The thief of thieves. And now we can use it against him. | 偷小偷的东西的人 我们可以利用这点对付他 |
[12:47] | And I get to cross a name off my enemies list. | 我也能从对手名单上除掉一个名字 |
[12:50] | You know, for most people, that’s a metaphor. | 对于大多数人来说 这只是个比喻 |
[12:52] | It’s not an actual list. | 它不是真的存在的一个名单 |
[12:55] | Good? | 好看吗? |
[12:59] | So, what can we have Zev steal? | 所以 我们有什么让Zev偷的? |
[13:05] | A Karen Kates painting. | 一副Karen Kates的画 |
[13:07] | I’m telling you, Barry, it’s just sitting there waiting to be grabbed. | 我跟你说Barry 它放在那里就是等着被偷的 |
[13:10] | I’ve got it all worked out. | 我都已经想好了 |
[13:12] | It’s the perfect plan. | 这个计划天衣无缝 |
[13:15] | I’ll spell out all the details for Zev. | 我会把所有细节透漏给Zev |
[13:17] | While you do that, I’ll convince Siegel that someone’s gonna rob the museum. | 而当你这么做的时候 我会说服Siegel有人想打劫博物馆 |
[13:20] | I’m hearing chatter. | 我收到风 |
[13:21] | I mean, I don’t know who the thief is, but word is it’s gonna happen soon. | 我的意思是 我不知道小偷是谁 但听风声 很快就会下手 |
[13:25] | Stakeouts are time-intensive, Neal. | 监视工作很耗时间 Neal |
[13:26] | I mean, “soon” could mean you and me sitting out there for weeks. | 你所说的”很快”可能意味着 你我在那里等上几周时间 |
[13:30] | – You sure? – Yeah, it’s good intel. | – 你确定? – 确定 这是个好情报 |
[13:34] | Look, you know what? I don’t want to push it, so… | 你看是这样 我不想逼得太紧 所以… |
[13:37] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[13:40] | Tell you what. I’ll run it up the flagpole. | 这样吧 我去向上头申请 |
[13:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:46] | What? | 怎么了? |
[13:47] | I just feel like I should be the one to pitch it to Peter. | 怎么了? 我只是觉得应该由我来告诉Peter |
[13:51] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[13:52] | I don’t want you putting your neck on the line. | 我不想让你冒险 |
[13:54] | It’s my intel. | 这是我得到的情报 |
[13:55] | I should be responsible for it in case it’s bad. | 我应该对此负起责来 以防有什么问题 |
[13:58] | – I’ll pitch it to Peter. – Okay. | 我会去跟Peter说的 好吧 |
[14:01] | All right, Siegel is paranoid that I’m always pulling a con. | 行啦 Siegel开始猜疑我在使坏了 |
[14:04] | So we’ll use that to launder the con through him. | 所以我们要利用这一点 将计就计让他传话 |
[14:06] | By the time Peter hears about it, | 等Peter听到的时候 |
[14:08] | it’ll all sound like it was all Siegel’s idea. | 一切就像是Siegel一个人的主意 |
[14:10] | – You feel good about this intel? – I do. | – 你对这个情报有把握吗? – 有 |
[14:13] | My source seemed pretty confident. | 我的内线似乎很有自信 |
[14:15] | Already with reliable sources. | 已经有可靠的线人了啊 |
[14:17] | Haven’t wasted any time since coming to the City. | 自从来到这个城市 还真没浪费一点时间 |
[14:19] | The wicked don’t rest. Neither should we, right? | 坏人都没闲着 咱们更不能闲着 不是么? |
[14:21] | No. | 不 我得说我嫉妒了 |
[14:22] | I have to say I’m jealous. I love a good stakeout. | 不 我得说我嫉妒了 我爱监视工作 |
[14:25] | Well, you’re welcome to join us. | 那么 欢迎加入 |
[14:27] | Oh. I wouldn’t mind if I do. | 我不介意去做做看 |
[14:29] | That’d be great, but come on, you have the Yankees game today. | 那太好了 但是说真的 你今天不是有洋基队的比赛吗? |
[14:31] | I do. I do. | 是啊 是啊 |
[14:33] | – Maybe tomorrow then. – Sure. | – 那要不明天吧 – 没问题 |
[14:34] | Stakeout approved. | 监视行动获准 |
[14:37] | Good luck, you two. | 祝你们俩好运 |
[14:38] | Won’t be the same without you. | 没有你还是不一样 |
[14:54] | Peter Hey, Peter. | |
[14:56] | I have more forms for you to sign. | 我还有表格需要你签字 |
[14:58] | And I’m gonna have carpal tunnel by the end of the month. | 到了月底我非患上腕管综合症不可 |
[15:01] | I don’t know how Hughes handled all this paperwork. | 真不知道Hughes是怎么处理这些文件的 |
[15:03] | He had a stamp with his signature on it. | 他有一个有着自己签名的印章 |
[15:06] | With Caffrey around, I’ll risk the carpal. | 有Caffrey在身边我宁可写断手腕 |
[15:08] | – Is it strange? – Hmm? | 奇怪吗? |
[15:11] | Yeah, I mean, seeing Caffrey running around on cases with Siegel, | 我是说 看着Caffrey和Siegel一起办案 |
[15:14] | and you’re sitting up here? | 而你坐在这里? |
[15:16] | It is. | 是有点 |
[15:18] | It is, but there are a lot of changes going on around here. | 奇怪是奇怪 但这里发生了太多变化 |
[15:21] | I mean, your promotion, Diana’s baby, Siegel… | 你晋升了 Diana生了 还有Siegel |
[15:26] | Change is good. | 改变是好事 |
[15:28] | – Yankees tickets good. – Yes. Yes, Yankees tickets. | 跟洋基队的票一样不错 对 对 洋基的票 |
[15:32] | Which reminds me, I have to get going. | 这倒提醒我了 我得出发了 |
[15:35] | I’ve got to jump on our underground street to beat traffic. | 我要钻进秘密地下通道里来避免塞车了 |
[15:39] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[15:41] | When’s the last time you checked Caffrey’s anklet? | 你上次检查Caffrey的脚环是什么时候? |
[15:44] | – Oh… – Peter…? | – 10分钟前 |
[15:46] | – Ten minutes ago. – Hmm. | 他回家了 |
[15:47] | He’s home, probably painting something he shouldn’t be. | 可能正在画一些不该画的画 |
[15:53] | Ah, baked parchment. | 烤过的羊皮纸 |
[15:55] | Just like mama used to make. | 就像妈妈过去做的一样 |
[15:57] | All right, the book is attached to an A90 pressure plate, | 这下好了 书被放在了a90型压力板上 |
[16:00] | so I won’t be able to remove it. | 所以我不能拿走它 |
[16:02] | Fortunately, we only need chapter 13. | 幸运的是我们只需要第十三章 |
[16:04] | How frustratingly intriguing of him. | 他得多纠结郁闷啊 |
[16:07] | Well, at least we know where the chapter is. | 好吧 至少咱们知道这一章在哪儿了 |
[16:09] | 13 gilded pages means 13 chapters. | 十三页镀金意味着十三章 |
[16:11] | Let’s hope Mosconi didn’t write a foreword. | 让我们希望Mosconi没写前言吧 |
[16:13] | If all Hagen wants is the chapter, | 如果Hagen想要的只是这一章 |
[16:14] | then it’s not about the value of the book. | 那就说明这本书不是重点 |
[16:16] | No. It’s about the information on the pages. | 是的 这几页里面的信息才是 |
[16:20] | Moz, you can leave those pages blank. | Moz 你可以让这几页是空白 |
[16:22] | Nobody’s going to see them. | 没人会看见 |
[16:24] | Uh, not soon. No. But eventually, they will. | 短期内是没有 但是最终他们会看见 |
[16:27] | And when that day comes, my manifesto | 等到了那一天 |
[16:30] | will finally get the attention it deserves. | 我的声明会最终得到应得的重视 |
[16:32] | Uh-huh. Do you think Zev took the bait? | 你觉得Zev会上钩吗? |
[16:34] | I followed him this morning. He’s already prepping for it. | 今天早上我跟踪了他 他已经在准备了 |
[16:37] | The museum closes at 5:30. | 博物馆五点半关门 |
[16:39] | I said that I was turning off the security cameras at 6:00 P.M. | 我说我会在下午六点关闭安保摄像头 |
[16:43] | And that I was breaking in 15 minutes later, just to be safe. | 安全起见 十五分钟后我会潜入 |
[16:46] | Which means Zev will break in at 6:00. | 也就是说Zev将会在6点潜入 |
[16:48] | In reality, I’m doing all that at 5:50. | 实际上 我五点五十就会动手 |
[16:51] | That’s when you go in. | 到时候你就进来 |
[16:52] | All right, so I got ten minutes until Zev gets there, | 行 这么说在Zev到达之前 我还有十分钟时间 |
[16:55] | I’ll steal it, get out, and then arrest him with Siegel. | 我把东西偷了 再出来 之后和Siegel一起逮捕他 |
[16:58] | We know Zev will find a way in. | Zev是可以进去了 |
[17:00] | What’s yours? | 那你呢? |
[17:16] | You never gave me your name. | 你都还没说你的名字 |
[17:18] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[17:20] | Didn’t I? Sorry. | 我没有吗? 抱歉 Rebecca |
[17:23] | Neal – Rebecca. – Neal. | |
[17:25] | I was hoping I’d run into you. | 我一直希望能够碰到你 |
[17:26] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[17:28] | I was also hoping I’d get here before the museum closed, but… | 我还希望能赶在博物馆闭馆前赶到 但… |
[17:32] | One out of two isn’t bad. | 中了一样 也不错 |
[17:33] | No. It’s definitely not. | 对 是非常不错 |
[17:38] | I always forget to take this thing off. | 我总是忘了把这玩意取下来 |
[17:41] | I swear I think I… I think I even wore it to dinner last week. | 我发誓我… 我就连上周吃晚饭的时候还带着 |
[17:47] | I have something here I thought you might be able to help me out with. | 有些事情 我想你应该可以帮我解决 |
[17:51] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[17:53] | Well, you tell me. | 那得你告诉我 |
[17:57] | How old is this? | 这什么年代的? |
[17:59] | I mean, it looks Mid-Renaissance. | – 看着像文艺复兴中期的 – 是 |
[18:01] | Yeah. | 但从语言的韵律看… |
[18:02] | But there’s a rhythm to the language that’s… | |
[18:08] | If I didn’t know better, I’d say that’s the President in a flying saucer. | 我要是什么都不知道的话 会说这是开飞碟的总统 |
[18:12] | Okay, whoever did this is either brilliant or insane. | 好吧 作者要么是个天才 要么是个疯子 |
[18:21] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[18:24] | Oh, my gosh, I, um… | – 我的天 我… |
[18:26] | – I have a thing that I am late for… – Yeah. | 我还有事快要迟了… – 没事 |
[18:29] | That now I really wish I didn’t have… | – 要是没这事… – 我理解 |
[18:30] | – I understand. – But I am. | 可我有 |
[18:32] | I better… | 我还是… |
[18:34] | – Rebecca. – Yeah? | – 嗯? |
[18:36] | I need that back. | 那个 |
[18:38] | Oh. | 还我 |
[18:40] | Right. Sorry. | 没错 抱歉 |
[18:44] | – Bye. | – Bye. |
[18:56] | – Hey. – Get in. | – 再见 – |
[18:58] | Let’s set up our post across the street. | 再见 上车 我们去街对面 |
[19:05] | Showing up early. I like that. | 提前到岗 不错 |
[19:07] | I wanted to get a quick look at the museum beforehand. | 我想提前去博物馆看下情况 |
[19:10] | But you knew that from checking on my anklet. | 可你是查了我的脚环 才知道我在这的吧 |
[19:12] | Didn’t check. | 我还没查 |
[19:15] | Yet. | |
[19:16] | I was too busy apartment shopping over in the Village. | 我一直忙着在村里看房 |
[19:19] | What’d you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[19:21] | You may be a con man, but you were right about that pizza. | 虽然你可能是个骗子 但你介绍的披萨是没问题的 |
[19:24] | What’d I tell you? | 看我怎么说的? |
[19:25] | So I got you something. | 所以我给你带了点 |
[19:27] | Aw, man. You didn’t have to. | 哦 天 |
[19:30] | Thank you. I didn’t get you anything. | 你太客气了 谢谢你 可我什么都没给你带 |
[19:32] | You catch me a bad guy, we’ll call it even. | 你帮我抓一个坏人 我们就扯平了 |
[19:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:37] | Well, I have to say, the owner’s box has officially spoiled me. | 不得不说 这主席包厢真是要把我给惯坏了 |
[19:42] | That’s the only way to watch a ball game from now on. | 以后我都不想坐别的地方看球赛了 |
[19:44] | – You and me both. – Oh, really? | – 咱俩一样 – 哦 真的? |
[19:46] | I didn’t think you were watching the game half the time. | 我才不信你一直都在专心看球赛 |
[19:49] | Well, all that glad-handing can be a bit distracting. | 是 那些虚伪的打招呼确实让我分心 |
[19:53] | Wasn’t what I was talking about. | 我不是说这个 |
[19:55] | I mean, yes, Peter Burke was there watching, | 我是说 虽然Peter Burke坐在这看球 |
[19:57] | but it seemed like your mind was somewhere else. | 可你的心貌似早就飞走了 |
[20:00] | Could it have been a stakeout? | 在想监视的事吗? |
[20:05] | I used to live for a stakeout. | 我习惯了监视的生活 |
[20:07] | The radio, deviled ham from my wife, | 有收音机 |
[20:11] | good conversation, | 我老婆做的劲辣火腿 还有开心的聊天 |
[20:13] | and then arresting the bad guy. | 之后抓抓坏人 |
[20:16] | And now you’re stuck eating amazing food, | 可你现在吃着好吃的 |
[20:18] | watching your favorite sports team | 坐在体育馆最好的座位 |
[20:20] | with the most amazing seats in the house. | 看你最爱的球队比赛 |
[20:21] | With my lovely wife. | 还和我可爱的老婆一起 |
[20:24] | I was wondering if you were gonna put that part in. | 我还在猜 你会不会提这句呢 |
[20:28] | They said I could join them. It’s not that late. | 他们说我可以和他们一起监视 现在还来得及 |
[20:31] | I mean, you definitely could. | 我是说 你随便去 |
[20:34] | Or you could rip off the band-aid. | 或者你就任伤疤流血 |
[20:37] | Elevator buttons. | 电梯按钮 |
[20:38] | Really? Wow. | 真的吗? |
[20:41] | Well, someone’s gotta make ’em. | 总要有人做这些 |
[20:42] | My grandfather realized that, created a monopoly on the business. | 我爷爷发掘了其中的商机 后来垄断了这个行业 |
[20:46] | Probably because nobody else wanted to. | 也可能因为其他人不愿做这个吧 |
[20:48] | Their loss, our millions. | 他们的损失 是我们的财富 |
[20:52] | Why the FBI? I mean, you come from money. | 为什么当 FBI? |
[20:54] | There are a lot of things you could’ve done. | 我是说 你这么有钱 可以做的事太多了 |
[20:57] | I grew up knowing bankers and stockbrokers, trust fund kids. | 从小我的周围 都是些银行家 股票经纪人 富二代 |
[21:01] | Just got to a point where I realized I was surrounded with criminals, | 这么说吧 我意识到周围的人都是一群罪犯 |
[21:05] | only they wore suits and had great lawyers. | 只不过他们外表个个是精英 拥有很厉害的律师 |
[21:07] | So you decided to do something about it. | 所以你打算做些什么 |
[21:10] | Well, you could argue that the elevator button kid never really fit in. | 你可能会说 像我这种富二代 根本不适合做这行 |
[21:14] | – This is all petty revenge. – Ah, okay. | 这完全就是在报复社会 啊 好吧 |
[21:17] | I get bored easily. I like to keep things interesting. | 我很容易就会对一件事感到厌烦 我喜欢让事情变得有趣 |
[21:20] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[21:22] | It’s a riot around here. | 这会儿就很有趣 |
[21:25] | We are sitting outside a museum right now, | 我们正坐在博物馆外面 |
[21:27] | and we’re waiting for a guy to steal a painting. | 等着某个家伙来偷画 |
[21:30] | Come on, tell me you don’t love that. | 得了 别说你不感兴趣 |
[21:31] | It was just a lot more exciting | 如果我自己动手偷画 |
[21:33] | when I was the guy doing the stealing. | 那才让人兴奋得多 |
[21:35] | Yeah, that’s why I like being your handler, Neal. | 对 所以我喜欢做你的监管人 Neal |
[21:37] | You’re either gonna make my career or you’re gonna ruin it. | 你要么成就我的事业 要么毁了我的事业 |
[21:39] | There’s no middle ground with you. | 和你没有中间路线可走 |
[21:41] | And you find that exciting? | 这让你很兴奋? |
[21:43] | Beats making buttons. | 比做电梯按钮强 |
[21:51] | Hey. 11:00. | 嘿 11点方向 |
[21:53] | What am I looking at, besides a bad hairstyle? | 我要看什么? 除了那恐怖发型 |
[21:56] | That guy’s gone around the perimeter two times now. | 那家伙已经围着博物馆走两圈了 |
[21:59] | Could be just a guy taking a stroll. | 可能就是散个步 |
[22:00] | Come on, how many guys you know take a stroll with a bag that big? | 拜托 你见过几个人 背着那么大个包散步的? |
[22:03] | One that’s big enough to carry all the tools he’d need to break in? | 那包大到能装下 所有破门而入的工具 |
[22:07] | All right. I’ll call it in. | 好吧 我通知他们 |
[22:09] | No, no, if I’m wrong, we’re gonna spook the real thief. | 不 不 如果我猜错了 我们会吓走真的那个窃贼 |
[22:12] | – All right. – Let’s approach him. | 那好 我们跟着他 |
[22:16] | Wait, no. One of us should stay here. | 等等 我们得留一个人在车里 |
[22:18] | In case it’s a false alarm, we can keep an eye out. | 万一是个假警报 这里还能有人盯着 |
[22:20] | Yeah, that’s a good idea, Neal. | 嗯 好主意 Neal |
[22:22] | Stay put. | 待着别走 |
[22:30] | Eight minutes, Caffrey. | 只有8分钟 Caffrey |
[22:35] | – What are you… – Did I miss anything? | – 你在这… – 我错过什么了? |
[23:01] | Neal, where are you? | Neal 你在哪儿啊? |
[23:03] | You’re supposed to be in the museum by now. | 你现在应该在博物馆里 |
[23:05] | Nothing like a stakeout. | 没什么比得上监视 |
[23:09] | – What are you… – Aw… | 你要做… |
[23:12] | You could’ve saved me a slice. | 你该给我留一片的 |
[23:14] | Yeah, well, I didn’t know you were coming. | 是啊 可我又不知道你会来 |
[23:17] | El went out with some of her friends. | El和几个朋友出去了 |
[23:18] | Thought I’d check in. Where’s Siegel? | 我就想来看看 Siegel在哪儿? |
[23:21] | He just saw some movement, so he went to go check it out. | 他看到一些情况 所以去查看一下 |
[23:24] | Oh, well, I’ll keep his seat warm until he comes back. | 哦 那我给他暖一下座位 直到他回来 |
[23:30] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该在这儿 |
[23:32] | Hughes used to join me for a stakeout or two back in the day. | Hughes过去会和我一起 偶尔监视个一两次 |
[23:35] | It’s not about whether you can be here. | 这不是你能否在这里的问题 |
[23:40] | I’d figure you’d like one last stakeout for old time’s sake. | – 我以为看在老交情的份上 你会愿意最后一起监视一次 |
[23:43] | Yeah, and then what, Peter? | – 是啊 然后呢 Peter? |
[23:45] | One last undercover job? One last case? | 最后一次卧底? 最后一个案子? |
[23:48] | It’s always gonna be “one last” something with you, | 我们总是有”最后一次”要做的事 |
[23:50] | but the truth is this is not your life now. | 但现实是 这不是你现在的生活 |
[23:53] | – Neal… – You and I aren’t partners anymore. | – 我们不再是搭档了 |
[23:57] | And you wanted to go. You should just go. | 你想走 就应该走得干净 |
[24:06] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[24:20] | – Are the cameras off, Moz? – Yeah. | 摄像头都关了 Moz? 是的 |
[24:37] | Sir. Hey. | 先生 |
[24:39] | – What’s your problem? – I need to see inside the bag. | 你要干什么? 我要检查包里的东西 |
[24:53] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[25:00] | There something wrong, officer? | 有什么问题吗 长官? |
[25:01] | No, no, no. No, there’s nothing wrong. | 没有 没有 |
[25:03] | I’m sorry. Go ahead. | 没什么问题 对不起 请离开吧 |
[25:07] | Barry the decoy worked. Siegel’s heading back to his car. | Barry的圈套结束了 |
[25:10] | You got kind of a late start. | Siegel正回头往车那边走 你开始得有点晚了 |
[25:12] | I ran into a Peter-shaped problem. | 我陷入了Peter带来的麻烦 |
[25:14] | Well, you’re gonna run into a handcuff-shaped problem | 如果你不赶紧回车里 |
[25:17] | if you don’t get back to the car soon. | 你就会陷入手铐带来的麻烦 |
[25:18] | Keep Siegel occupied a little longer. | 让Siegel再忙一小会儿 |
[25:20] | There’s only so many times | 他能盯着一脑袋乱发转多久呢 |
[25:22] | he’s gonna chase a head of hair. | |
[25:25] | Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[25:26] | What’s uh-oh? | 啊哦是什么意思? |
[25:28] | Zev’s here. | Zev来了 |
[25:29] | Siegel’s heading in his direction. | Siegel和他同一个方向 |
[25:31] | All right, do not let Siegel see him get into the museum or none of this works. | 好 别让Siegel看见他进博物馆 不然这事就不成了 |
[25:34] | Well, what am I supposed to do? | 那我应该怎么做? |
[25:36] | He’ll recognize me from little star. | 他在小星星商铺见过我 |
[25:38] | If he sees my face, then I’m going to the clink. | 如果他看到我的脸 我就要锒铛入狱了 |
[25:40] | Then don’t let him see it. | 那就别让他看到你的脸 |
[25:57] | Zev’s inside. | Zev进去了 幸 |
[25:58] | Fortunately or unfortunately, I’ve got Siegel. | 或者不幸的是 我吸引到Siegel的注意力了 |
[26:01] | Lose him, Moz. I need a couple more minutes. | 带他转转 Moz 我还需要几分钟 |
[26:05] | Well, I’m not sure you’ll have it. | 我不确定有没有这点时间 |
[26:06] | Like I said, Zev’s good. He’ll make quick work with the security. | 我说过 Zev很厉害的 他能安全迅速地完事 |
[26:32] | Neal, your new suit can’t make me. | Neal 快搞不定你的新条子了 |
[26:46] | – You have to do something. – I know, Moz. Hang on. | 你得做点什么 我知道 Moz 坚持一下 |
[26:59] | I didn’t mean anything quite that drastic. | 我没让你出那么大动静 |
[27:00] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[27:02] | I thought you said he was good, Moz. | 我想你说过他很厉害的 Moz |
[27:05] | I may have let my desire for revenge | 我的复仇欲望可能使我 |
[27:07] | overstate his skills. | 夸大了他的能力 |
[27:41] | Come on, Caffrey. Pick up the phone, damn it. | 快点 Caffrey |
[27:43] | I need backup. Did you see him? | 接电话 我需要后援 你看到他了吗? |
[27:45] | Well, the alarm’s going off. He must be inside. | 警报器响了 他肯定还在里面 |
[27:47] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[27:49] | What do we got? | 什么情况? |
[27:51] | He escaped with the painting. | 他带着画逃脱了 |
[27:54] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[27:55] | All right, Baker, report in. | 好了 Baker 报告情况 |
[27:57] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[27:59] | Honey! I didn’t expect you. | 亲爱的! 没想到你会来 |
[28:02] | How you doing, Sarah, Rachel? | 你们好 Sarah Rachel |
[28:05] | I ripped off the band-aid. | 我任伤疤流血了 |
[28:08] | How’s it feel? | 感觉如何? |
[28:10] | It smarts. | 有点刺痛 |
[28:12] | But you’re right. It’s for the best. | 但你说得对 这样是最好的 |
[28:15] | – You want a drink? – I’d love one. | – 你想喝一杯吗? |
[28:21] | ALERT – PAINTING STOLEN FROM GERSHON MUSEUM | – 好的 |
[28:34] | The two of you sat outside the Gershon | 你们两个在博物馆外面坐着 |
[28:37] | and let a thief steal a painting right under your noses. | 让窃贼拿着画从你们眼皮底下溜走 |
[28:39] | – There’s no excuse, sir. – We’re gonna find him, Peter. | – 没有借口 长官 – 我们会找到他的 Peter |
[28:42] | Yeah? How do you plan to do that? | 哦? 你们打算怎么做? |
[28:45] | You have no evidence, no positive I.D. | 你们没有证据 |
[28:47] | You are lucky that I have something. | 没有确定的身份 还好我这儿有些信息 |
[28:49] | I spoke with museum security. | 我和博物馆保安聊过 |
[28:51] | There’s a chance that our thief didn’t work alone. | 窃贼可能不是单独作案的 |
[28:54] | There may be an accomplice. | 可能有帮凶 |
[28:56] | Security clocked an employee using her I.D. badge right before the robbery. | 窃案发生前 保安记录有员工 使用了她的身份卡 |
[29:00] | I’m hopeful that after I talk to her, we’ll get to the bottom of this. | 希望我和她谈过之后 我们能把这事弄明白 |
[29:23] | My first Peter Burke lecture. I feel 2 inches shorter. | 我的第一次Peter Burke训话 感觉自己矮了2英寸 |
[29:26] | Yeah, well, I used to be 7’4″. You’ll get used to it. | 是啊 我以前有7英尺4 你得习惯起来 |
[29:29] | Hopefully not too used to it. | 希望别太习惯了 |
[29:33] | You coming? | 你来吗? |
[29:34] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[29:37] | You understand how this looks. | 你知道这事看上去像什么 |
[29:39] | I-I don’t understand anything at all. | 我… |
[29:42] | I… | 我什么都不知道 |
[29:44] | – Neal. – Hello, Rebecca. | – 我… Neal – 你好 Rebecca |
[29:47] | – You two know each other? – I’m sorry you had to come here. | 你们两个认识? 很抱歉你必须来这儿 |
[29:50] | – Did you know about this? – It’s news to me. | 你知道这事吗? 不知道 |
[29:52] | When I heard the museum might be a target, I did a little reconnaissance. | 当我听说博物馆可能是目标时 我做了些小小的勘察 |
[29:55] | You flirted with me. We talked about… | 你和我调情来着 – 我们谈论了… |
[29:58] | A lot of things, I know, and I’m sorry for the deception. | – 很多事情 我知道 很抱歉骗了你 |
[30:01] | But I needed to see if it might be an inside job. | 但我必须查一下 看看有没有可能是内贼 |
[30:03] | Look, I had nothing to do with this. | 我跟这事一点关系都没有 |
[30:07] | I believe you. But it doesn’t look good. | 我相信你 但这事看着不太妙 |
[30:12] | Look, I-I swear I had my key card when I left work. | 听着 我… 我发誓我下班时带着钥匙卡 |
[30:18] | I didn’t even realize it was missing | 我都没注意它掉了 |
[30:20] | until these guys with badges showed up at my apartment. | 直到那些带警徽的人出现在我公寓里 |
[30:24] | Did you encounter anyone who might have stolen it? | 你有没有碰到什么人可能偷了它? |
[30:26] | A new neighbor, or a stranger on the subway? | 新邻居 |
[30:30] | Uh… I can’t think of anyone. | 或者地铁上的陌生人? 我想不出任何人 |
[30:34] | Agent Siegel will continue questioning you. | Siegel探员会继续询问你 |
[30:38] | Neal, come with me. | Neal 跟我来 |
[30:42] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们会查清楚的 |
[30:48] | – I’m taking over this case. – What? | 我要接管这个案子 |
[30:50] | I screwed up. I showed up and distracted you… | – 什么? – 我弄砸了 – 我出现使你分心了… – 没有 |
[30:53] | When you should have been watching the Gershon. | 你当时应该监视博物馆的 |
[30:55] | – This is my fault. – Peter… | 这是我的错 |
[30:57] | And it’s gonna be a mark on Siegel’s record. | – 却要在Siegel的记录上留下一笔 |
[30:59] | I can guarantee you this is not your fault. | 我能保证这不是你的错 |
[31:02] | Either way, I’m gonna fix it. | 不管怎样 我来解决 |
[31:07] | – You think she’s involved? – No, I don’t. | 你认为她参与了吗? 不 我不认为 |
[31:10] | I checked her out when I went to go visit the museum. | 我去参观博物馆的时候查过她 |
[31:12] | She has no real motivation to do it. | 她没有切实的作案动机 |
[31:14] | Just the bad luck of catching the thief’s eye. | 只是不幸让窃贼盯上了 |
[31:16] | Well, yeah, looks like it. | 是啊 看来如此 |
[31:17] | Then we need to find out who’s really behind this. | 那我们就去查出 谁是真正的幕后黑手 |
[31:26] | They have to catch Zev. | 他们必须抓住Zev |
[31:27] | This is the second time he’s stolen something from me. | 这是他第二次从我这里偷东西了 |
[31:29] | Well, technically, we were trying to trap him. | 严格说 是我们给他设了圈套 |
[31:31] | And he got away. That only makes it worse. | 而他逃脱了 真是雪上加霜 |
[31:34] | An innocent woman is being questioned by the FBI because of me, Moz. | 一个无辜的女人因为我而被审问 Moz |
[31:37] | Yeah, there’s that too. | 是啊 还是雪上加霜 |
[31:39] | On the upside, you did steal the right chapter. | 往好处想 你偷到了真的章节 |
[31:41] | And surprisingly, sometimes, the reality surpasses imagination. | 意外的是 有时候现实超越想象 |
[31:45] | – Any idea what it means? – No clue yet. | 知道是什么意思吗? 还没有线索 |
[31:48] | But I made us a copy, so we’ll be able to figure out | 但我留了份拷贝 |
[31:50] | why Hagen wants it so badly. | 然后我们就能发现 为什么Hagen那么想要它 |
[31:52] | None of this matters if they don’t catch Zev. | 如果他们没抓住Zev就不重要了 |
[31:54] | The longer he’s out there, the closer they’re gonna look at the museum. | 他在外面时间越长 他们就在博物馆查得越细 |
[31:56] | They might realize there’s more than just a painting missing. | 他们就会意识到 丢失的可能不仅是一幅画 |
[31:59] | So solve the case. | 那就解决案子 |
[32:01] | I did solve the case. I created the case. | 我确实解决了案子 因为是我制造的案子 |
[32:03] | Exactly. Pretend that you didn’t. | 正是 假装你没解决案子 |
[32:06] | Do what you and Peter always do. | 做你跟Peter经常做的事 |
[32:08] | Solve it. | 把案子破了 |
[32:13] | Hey. | – 嘿 |
[32:15] | Hey. | – 嘿 |
[32:16] | “One last case,” huh? | 最后一个案子? |
[32:17] | Look, about that, I said things I shouldn’t have. | 关于那个 我说了不该说的话 |
[32:20] | No, no, you should have. I-I’m glad you did. | 不 不 你应该说的 我… 我很高兴你说了 |
[32:22] | I’m here because I owe it to agent Siegel. | 我来这是因为我欠了Siegel探员 |
[32:26] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[32:28] | I figured it’d be best if it was just the two of us. | 我以为我们两个就好了 |
[32:32] | One last case. | 我们的最后一个案子 |
[32:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:47] | What’s going on here? | 这边怎么了 |
[32:48] | The owner of the collection asked for it to be returned following the break-in. | 展览的主人在有人闯入后要求收回它 |
[32:52] | Just going through it before it gets shipped off. | 在送走之前再查一遍 |
[32:55] | What, you think our thief stole something from the collection? | 什么 你觉得我们的小偷从这展览偷了东西吗 |
[32:57] | No, but you can never be too safe. | 不 但安全点总好 |
[33:01] | You can’t open that! You can’t open that. | 你不能打开它 你不能打开它 |
[33:02] | The owner has left strict instructions that this cannot be opened. | 物主说得很清楚这不能打开 |
[33:05] | Hey, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:12] | You really think he left something behind. | 你真的认为他留下了什么吗 |
[33:14] | Well, an alarm went off. | 警报响了 |
[33:15] | That can cause the best of us to slip up. | 那足以让高手犯错 |
[33:17] | All right. | 好 |
[33:19] | Let’s say you were the thief. | 假设你是那个贼 |
[33:23] | You got a ski mask for me too? | 你还有准备滑雪面罩吗? |
[33:25] | What would you have done if you were here? | 如果你在这会怎么做 |
[33:28] | All right, I’ve just stolen this piece of art, | 好 |
[33:30] | and suddenly an alarm goes off. | 我偷了这件作品 警报突然响了 |
[33:32] | You’re sweating. | 你坐立不安 |
[33:34] | Even though I’m a professional, yeah, I’m scared. | 尽管我很专业 对 我吓了一跳 |
[33:37] | Security response time isn’t that great here, | 出警速度不是很快 |
[33:39] | but still, caged in. | 但我还是被关在这 |
[33:42] | The main security door… | 防盗大门大概在这落下 |
[33:44] | Fall roughly here. | |
[33:47] | Peter, don’t scuff up the floor with your shoe. | Peter别用你的鞋子来磨地板 |
[33:49] | Oh, they’ve got machines to clean that. | 会有机器来清理的 |
[33:51] | You’re caught. What now? | 你被关在里面了 现在怎么办 |
[33:55] | I’d examine the security door for a weakness. | 我会检查防盗门看有没有弱点 |
[33:57] | It’s a mark x2 security door. | 这是马克2倍强力防盗门 |
[34:00] | Well, if I’ve done my research, I would know that. | 如果我事先做了准备 我本该知道 |
[34:03] | And I’d have tools with me for the art. | 我为了偷作品肯定带着工具 |
[34:05] | I’d use them to pry the panel open. | 我会用他们撬开面板 |
[34:08] | And then I need to get to the wire to short the circuit. | 然后我要处理电线让它们短路 |
[34:10] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[34:14] | I took my gloves off. | 我摘下了手套 |
[34:17] | Which means they’re might be prints. | 说明有可能有指纹留下 |
[34:20] | Unless you were smart enough to wipe it. | 除非你聪明得擦掉了他们 |
[34:22] | No, there’s adrenaline rushing through my body. | 不 我肾上腺素飙升 |
[34:24] | – Guards heading my way. – Sloppy work. | – 警卫正在冲过来 – 肯定会马虎 |
[34:26] | – Well, nobody’s perfect. – Let’s hope not. | 人无完人 |
[34:28] | Get me an E.R.T. in here, | 希望如此 派先锋小队过来 |
[34:30] | and someone from the museum to lower the security doors. | – 让博物馆的人把防盗门降下来 |
[34:33] | Doors? | – 门? |
[34:35] | – All the security doors? – Come on. | 所有的吗 |
[34:36] | Even I don’t go shopping when the alarm goes off. | 我在警报响的时候可不会到处跑 |
[34:40] | Just the ones at the Karen Kates display. | 只要Karen Kates画附近的 |
[34:43] | – Let’s catch a thief. – Let’s do it. | – 让我们来抓贼吧 – 好的 |
[34:48] | – Come on, get ’em up, boys. – Huh? | 来 |
[34:50] | FBI. | 干杯 伙计们 |
[34:54] | Zev Demetrius, you’re under arrest. | Zev Demetrius 你被捕了 |
[34:57] | For what? | 为什么 |
[35:19] | You held to your word, Caffrey. | 你遵守了诺言 Caffrey |
[35:21] | – What was that? – I got you pizza. | 什么意思 |
[35:23] | You got me a bad guy. | 我请你吃匹萨 你帮我抓人 |
[35:24] | Can we keep that arrangement going? | 我们能继续下去吗 |
[35:26] | Well, you make it a dinner at Masa, and we might have a deal. | 如果你请我吃Masa 那就可以 |
[35:29] | You and me, we’re two sides of the same coin, Caffrey. | 你和我就是硬币的两面 Caffrey |
[35:31] | – You and me? – Yeah. | – 你和我吗 – 对 |
[35:33] | – How so? – We’re both self-made men. | – 为什么 – |
[35:35] | – Just in different ways. – You came from millions. | 我们都靠自己 只是以不同的方式 你是名门之后 |
[35:37] | I did. And then I was disowned. | 曾经是 但和我已经没关系了 |
[35:39] | See, arresting your family’s friends will do that. | 逮捕你家人的朋友足以至此 |
[35:41] | I guess that explains the phantom ring. | 我想那解释了你手上的戒指印子 |
[35:46] | Well, not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[35:48] | She missed the life. I don’t blame her. She thought she was marrying a Siegel. | 她错过了 我不怪她 她以为她只是嫁给了Siegel |
[35:51] | She got agent Siegel instead. | 但其实是探员Siegel |
[35:53] | You gave up all that for long hours and little reward? | 你为了加班和一点奖励就放弃了那些吗 |
[35:58] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[36:01] | You gave up the exotic locales and exciting capers for the same thing, Neal. | 你也为之放弃了异国情调 还有激动人心的犯罪 Neal |
[36:04] | – I didn’t have a choice. – Oh, come on, Caffrey. | – 我别无选择 – 好了 Caffrey |
[36:06] | We both know you can ditch that anklet any time, | 我们都知道只要你真想 |
[36:08] | if you really wanted to. | 你随时都能解下脚环 |
[36:10] | I gotta ask you something, Caffrey. | 我得问你件事 Caffrey |
[36:14] | What? | 什么 |
[36:17] | – Good work, you two. – Peter, I read your report. | 你们两个做得漂亮 Peter 我读了报告 |
[36:20] | Your name wasn’t anywhere in there, and it should’ve been. | 你的名字不在上面 但你该在的 |
[36:22] | It was your case. | 这是你的案子 |
[36:23] | I stepped into it, and it was only fair that I stepped out. | 我擅自插手了 只有我放手才能公平 |
[36:27] | Either way, I appreciate it. | 不管怎样 我很感激你 |
[36:30] | I look forward to what you two bring me next. | 我很期待你们今后的表现 |
[36:37] | Phew. | |
[36:40] | What were you gonna ask me? | 你想问我什么的 |
[36:43] | You want to get a drink? Celebrate? | 你想喝一杯 庆祝一下吗 |
[36:45] | Ah, I can’t tonight. Next time. | 今晚不行 |
[36:48] | Right, next time. | 下次吧 好 下次 |
[36:51] | Good work today. | 今天做得漂亮 |
[36:57] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错 |
[36:59] | We all make mistakes. | 我们都会犯错 |
[37:01] | Including Zev, fortunately. | 包括Zev 幸好他犯错了 |
[37:02] | You should have seen the look on his face. | 你应该看看他的表情 |
[37:04] | Yeah, it probably matched the one on mine. | 估计和我一样 |
[37:06] | I took off my gloves, Moz. | 我摘掉了手套 Moz |
[37:08] | When the Navajos make a piece of art, they always add a flaw. | 当纳瓦霍人制造艺术品时 他们总加上一笔缺点 |
[37:12] | Only the great spirit is perfect. | 只有圣人才会完美 |
[37:14] | Humanity should not try to be. | 凡人不该这么想 |
[37:16] | That’s a little grandiose, don’t you think? | 你不觉得那有点不现实吗 |
[37:18] | All I’m saying is that we are mere mortals. | 我只想说我们都是凡人 |
[37:21] | We all make mistakes now and then. | 我们都会犯错 |
[37:23] | Lately, I’ve been making a lot of them, | 我最近犯了好多错 |
[37:24] | and I’m starting to think that delivering this chapter is another one. | 我想把这章书送给他也是个错误 |
[37:27] | Hagen is a forger. | Hagen是仿造者 |
[37:28] | If we gave him a fake, he’d know it. | 如果我们给他假的 他会发现的 |
[37:30] | We need a game plan, Moz. | 我们得有个计划 Moz |
[37:32] | In order for Hagen’s plan to work, | Hagen的计划要成功 |
[37:34] | he had to give us access to the chapter first. | 他就得让我们先拿到它 |
[37:38] | That was his mistake. We’ll use it to our advantage. | 那就是他的错 我们得利用这点 |
[37:41] | We figure out what’s hidden in those pages and get to it first. | 我们要找出里面的秘密 然后先得到它 |
[37:44] | You and me decoding a puzzle, | 你和我的解密能力无人能敌 |
[37:46] | never bet against the house. | |
[37:48] | Oh, by the way, I think your mistake was that wig, MacGyver. | 我想你的错误是那顶假发 Macgyver |
[37:52] | Seriously, you’re just jealous | 真的吗 |
[37:54] | because for once, people are staring at all of this | 你只是在嫉妒我 因为现在大家都看我不看你了 |
[37:56] | instead of staring at all of that. | 对 他们是在看你 |
[37:59] | Okay, they’re staring, all right. | 我给你回形针 |
[38:00] | Do you think if I find a paper clip, | 一些油灰 |
[38:02] | some silly putty, and a rubber band, | 还有些橡胶 你能给我个8音轨播放器? |
[38:03] | you could make me an 8-track player? | 还有些橡胶 你能给我个8音轨播放器? |
[38:04] | – I could make a wine opener. – That, I believe. | 我能做个开酒器 我相信 |
[38:07] | Knockoff suit has already seen my face. | 假条子已经见过我了 |
[38:10] | – Hagen doesn’t need to. – Thanks, Moz. | Hagen不用见我 谢谢你 Moz |
[38:18] | You caused quite a ruckus. | 你制造了好一场骚乱 |
[38:22] | You got what you wanted. That’s all that matters. | 你得到了你想要的 那就够了 |
[38:27] | This is the real thing? | 这是真的吗 |
[38:28] | You know your forgeries. You tell me. | 你懂怎么造假 你说呢 |
[38:30] | I will. | 我会的 |
[38:32] | See, this relationship is working wonderfully. | 看 我们合作的不错 |
[38:35] | When does it end, Hagen? | 什么时候能结束 |
[38:38] | I’m a fair man. | Hagen 我很公平的 |
[38:41] | I won’t hold this over your head forever. | 我不会一直要挟你的 |
[38:43] | When I get what I want, I’ll leave you be. | 当我得到了我想要的 就会放过你 |
[38:46] | But you won’t tell me what that is. | 但你不会告诉我那是什么 |
[38:50] | Come on, Mr. Caffrey. I know you love a mystery. | 好了 Caffrey先生 我知道你喜欢探秘 |
[38:52] | Don’t spoil it for yourself. | 别自毁前程 |
[39:10] | Shouldn’t somebody else be doing this? I mean, you’re the acting S.S.A. now. | 这不是别人的工作吗 你现在是代理督查特别探员了 |
[39:14] | And returning a multimillion-dollar | 还回一幅几百亿美元的巨作 |
[39:15] | piece of art is exactly what an acting S.S.A. does. | 就是代理督查特别探员的工作 |
[39:18] | And it feels damn good doing it. | 这么做感觉真好 |
[39:20] | What I don’t get is why you’re here. | 我不明白的是你为什么在这 |
[39:22] | Well, I mean, it’s rare for someone like me to be able to return something. | 像我这样的人很少有机会还东西 |
[39:25] | I just thought I’d try it on for size. | 我只是想试一次 |
[39:30] | You could’ve told me it was about a girl. | 你该告诉我你是为了一个女孩 |
[39:32] | – Why can’t it be both? – Mm-hmm. | 为什么不能两者兼得呢 |
[39:34] | Hey. | – 嗨 – |
[39:36] | Hey. Neal, is it? | 嗨 Neal 对吧 |
[39:39] | I never lied about my name. About anything, actually. | 我从没在名字上撒谎 其实一直都没撒过谎 |
[39:42] | You sure did leave out a lot. | 但你的确省去了很多 |
[39:44] | I did. I heard you were cleared. | 是 我听说你没事了 |
[39:47] | I was. Just in time to be fired. | 的确是 只是被炒了 |
[39:50] | Why? The painting was returned. | 为什么 画还回来了 |
[39:52] | You had nothing to do with the theft in the first place. | 你和小偷一点关系都没有 |
[39:54] | From your lips to my boss’s ears. | 你们是对我老板这么说的 |
[39:56] | But I’m the reason the thief got in, so… | 是我让小偷进来了 |
[39:58] | Because they stole your key card. | 因为他们偷了你的名卡 |
[40:00] | So I’m gone. | 所以我得走人 |
[40:02] | It doesn’t matter anyway. | 没关系了 |
[40:04] | My hope was that the owner would let us look at | 我本希望物主能让我们一起学习法典 |
[40:07] | and study the Codex, and now it’s gone. | 但现在没机会了 |
[40:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:12] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[40:17] | – See you. | – See you. – 再见 – 再见 |
[41:13] | Initial report is a mugging gone wrong. | 初步报告是抢劫出事了 |
[41:17] | No known acquaintances in the area. | 附近没有认识的人 |
[41:19] | We’re not sure why he was here. | 我们不知道他为什么在这 |
[41:21] | – Think he was looking for an apartment? – He was, but not here. | 他在找公寓吗 的确是 但不是在这附近找 |