时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | If Mickey Mantle had this much water pressure, | Mickey Mantle(美国职棒球员)家的水压要是这么好 |
[00:05] | he’d have hit 60 before Maris. | 他早就能超Maris 60分了 |
[00:07] | After that, all you can talk about is baseball and plumbing? | 在这种时候 你难道还要说些 什么棒球和水管的事吗? |
[00:11] | Mm. Oh. | 哦 |
[00:12] | Oh, this game’s going extra innings. | 这场比赛可是决胜局 |
[00:15] | You think you can knock it out of the park? | – 你觉得你能打出全垒打吗? |
[00:16] | – Oh, I know I can. – Oh, yeah? | – 我相信自己没问题的 |
[00:18] | Oh, yeah. | – 是吗? |
[00:23] | You okay? | – 当然 |
[00:25] | Yeah, that was weird. I just got a chill. | – 你没事吧? – 有点儿奇怪 我打了个寒颤 |
[00:27] | Did you get your flu shot? There’s a bug going around. | 你有打疫苗吗? 最近有流感 |
[00:29] | I haven’t been sick since 1996. | 我自打1996年起就没得过病了 |
[00:31] | Now, come on, I’m up to bat, | – 来 |
[00:33] | – and you… – You feel hot. | 该我拿球棒当击打手了 – 你额头很烫 |
[00:34] | You look hot. | 你更火辣 |
[00:36] | Well, this game’s rained out. | 比赛中止了 让我测测你的体温 |
[00:37] | – I’m taking your temperature. – Oh, honey. | 哦 亲爱的 别 |
[00:39] | No, please, come on. We can play through this. | 求你了 咱们打完这局比赛 好吗? |
[00:41] | All right? Come on, batter up. | 来吧 热身完毕了 |
[00:42] | Open up. | 张嘴 |
[00:45] | Colony collapse, Neal. | 蜂群崩坏综合症 Neal |
[00:47] | That’s what we’re dealing with here. | 这是咱现在要处理的大事 |
[00:48] | Apis mellifera are dying off | 西方蜜蜂正以骇人的比例灭亡 |
[00:51] | in terrifying proportions. | |
[00:52] | Timmy Nolan Park. | 公共花园报 |
[00:54] | People for the awareness of near earth objects, | 近地飞行物观测者 |
[00:56] | and now the plight of the honeybees. | 现在你又关心起蜜蜂的困境了 |
[00:58] | Our nation’s agriculture depends on these drones. | 我国农业发展可是全靠这些小嗡嗡 |
[01:02] | Without pollination, there’s no strawberries, | – 没有它们授粉 就没有草莓 |
[01:05] | – no almonds… – No grapes? | 没有杏仁 – 连葡萄也没有吗? |
[01:07] | Is this about wine? | 说到头是为了葡萄酒吗? |
[01:09] | Maybe. You have room for three hives. | 也许吧 你看你家能放下三个蜂巢 |
[01:11] | That’s three more beehives than I want on my terrace. | 我可不要我的阳台多出三个蜜蜂窝 |
[01:13] | I mean, is beekeeping even legal in New York? | 我说 在纽约市养蜂恐怕违法吧 |
[01:17] | Across all five boroughs. | 在五个行政区是违法的 |
[01:18] | I mean, where’s the danger? | 不过 这哪有什么危险性啊 |
[01:20] | Swarms spring to mind. | 我能想到一大堆呢 |
[01:24] | Although a hive would be a decent hiding spot | 不过 蜂巢倒是私藏违禁品的好地方 |
[01:27] | for contraband. | 更是优良的商机 |
[01:29] | And an excellent business opportunity. | |
[01:30] | Pollen, propolis, and honey | 自古希腊以来花粉 |
[01:31] | have been known for their healing properties | 蜂胶和蜂蜜的 |
[01:34] | since Ancient Greece. | 治疗效用就广为人知 |
[01:35] | And Cleopatra bathed | 埃及艳后曾在牛奶盒蜂蜜中洗浴 |
[01:37] | in milk and honey, and, take it from me, | 跟你说 |
[01:39] | what it did for my undercarriage… | 我的下身也… |
[01:41] | Okay. Start with one hive. | 好吧 先来一个蜂巢吧 |
[01:43] | See you later. | 回见 |
[01:51] | Probably just allergies. | 可能只是过敏 |
[01:53] | All those trees dropping pollen everywhere. | 现在这些树 正到处撒花粉呢 |
[01:55] | I do love how leafy this neighborhood is. | 这附近的确绿化得很美 |
[01:57] | What is Neal doing here? | Neal在这干嘛? |
[01:59] | Does he have a tracker on you? | 莫非他在你身上也装了跟踪器? |
[02:01] | Told him I was walking you to work. | 我告诉他要送你上班了 |
[02:02] | – Morning, Peter. – Morning. | – 早安 Peter – 早 |
[02:03] | – Elizabeth. – Morning. | -早安 |
[02:05] | Want me to carry that for you? | 我来帮你拿那个? – 你在打她的艺术品的主意 – 什么? |
[02:06] | – You’re casing her art. – What? | – 你在打她的艺术品的主意 – 什么? |
[02:07] | You’re casing my art? | 你在打我艺术品的主意? |
[02:08] | Please. You guys qualify | 得了吧 你俩电话不都 绑定亲情号码了嘛 |
[02:10] | – for the friends and family plan. – I don’t know what that means. | 这话我怎么听不懂呢 |
[02:12] | Speaking of families… | 说到家庭… |
[02:13] | Oh, yeah, that’s unbelievable. | 哦对 |
[02:15] | Figure your kid’s dead… | 难以置信 想象一下你的孩子死了… |
[02:17] | Then after 15 years, Patrick shows up at the front door. | 15年后他又突然出现在家门口 |
[02:19] | How does a 14-year-old evade an international manhunt? | 14岁的孩子是怎么躲过国际搜查的? |
[02:22] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候? |
[02:23] | The summer before my junior year. | 上中学前那年夏天 |
[02:25] | Oh, I fell in love with Europe. | 哦 我爱上了欧洲 |
[02:28] | We were going to museums in every city, | 我们去了所有城市里的博物馆 |
[02:30] | and it was one of the best tutoring jobs I ever had. | 那是我接过的最棒的辅导工作 |
[02:33] | But then he ran away from boarding school in Switzerland, | 不过后来他从瑞士的寄宿学校逃走 我就再也没有他的消息了 |
[02:35] | and I never heard from him again. | 有一个用满屋子大师作品 欢迎你的父亲一定很爽 |
[02:36] | Must be nice to have a father | 有一个用满屋子大师作品 |
[02:38] | who welcomes you home with old masters. | 欢迎你的父亲一定很爽 |
[02:39] | He wanted a lot of new pieces before the homecoming party. | 他想在返家派对之前弄到更多新作品 |
[02:42] | Oh, well, it will be nice to see him | 哦天 能见到他和William一定很开心 |
[02:44] | and William, and, wow, Bea was just a baby. | 而且 哇 Bea那时还是个小宝宝 |
[02:47] | – And of course Stanton. – Who’s Stanton? | 当然还有Stanton – Stanton是谁? – 管家 |
[02:48] | The butler. He was kind of the glue | 他就像维持家庭关系的黏合剂 |
[02:50] | – that kept the family together. – Just one butler? | 就一个管家? |
[02:52] | – Very frugal for gazillionaires. – Okay, I’m leaving. | 真是简朴的亿万富翁 |
[02:56] | Hey, by the way, I’m gonna be putting alarms | 好吧 |
[02:57] | on the art. | 我要走了 |
[02:59] | Mm. | 对了 我会在艺术品上安装报警器的 |
[03:02] | – Aw. – No. | – 不行 |
[03:04] | – Just one. – What’s going on? | – 就一下嘛 |
[03:07] | – You sick? – Come on. | 发生什么了? 你生病了? |
[03:08] | The Mortensen Real Estate scandal’s | 走吧 |
[03:09] | not gonna solve itself. | Mortensen房地产丑闻 可不会自己解决 |
[03:11] | I wish it would. | 真希望它能 |
[03:24] | Mrs. Burke. Do come in. | Burke夫人 快请进 |
[03:27] | Stanton, you still can call me Elizabeth. | Stanton 你可以继续叫我Elizabeth |
[03:28] | Unfortunately, I cannot. | 很不幸 我不能了 |
[03:33] | Good day. | 祝你顺利 |
[03:39] | Dad, you can’t fire him. | 爸 你不能开除他 |
[03:41] | I’m telling you it’s a violation of labor rights. | 这是对劳动权益的侵犯 |
[03:43] | Bea | Bea, when you have graduated from Harvard Law, |
[03:45] | we’ll continue this conversation. | 你从哈佛商学院毕业后 我们再来谈这个问题 |
[03:47] | But Stanton didn’t do it. | 但不是Stanton干的 |
[03:50] | – | – Elizabeth. – William. |
[03:51] | – Is this a good time? – Of course. | William 我来的时机不对吗? |
[03:53] | This is my daughter Bea. | 没有的事 这是我女儿Bea |
[03:55] | I met you when you were a baby. | 上次见你时还是个小婴儿 |
[03:56] | Mm, I’ve heard the stories. | 嗯 我听说过你的故事 |
[03:57] | And I’m not going to law school. | 我没有去法学院的打算 |
[04:00] | Elizabeth, my apologies. | Elizabeth 真抱歉 |
[04:02] | Bea spends so much time with her head stuck in novels | Bea花了太多时间在读小说上 |
[04:05] | that the realities of life are all the harsher. | 可现实总是很严峻 |
[04:07] | Is it true about Stanton? | Stanton的事是真的吗? 到底发生了什么? |
[04:10] | – What happened? – He leaked the truth | 他将关于我健康的真相泄露给了媒体 |
[04:12] | about my health to the press. | |
[04:13] | It was damaging to my business and a personal betrayal. | 这不仅损害我的事业 更是对我个人的背叛 |
[04:16] | I’m really sorry to hear that. | 真遗憾 |
[04:19] | How are you? | 你还好吗? |
[04:20] | Well, blood sugar spikes like the market, | 血糖值像股票市场一样飙高 |
[04:23] | ticker’s on Mile 24, but screw the doctors. | 心脏功能受损 让医生们见鬼去吧 |
[04:26] | Now that Patrick’s home, I feel like I’m 40 again. | Patrick都回家了 我感觉年轻了二十岁 |
[04:29] | And? How is he? | 那么 他状况如何? |
[04:30] | Well, he’s Patrick. | 他还是那样子 |
[04:33] | As you know, art was the only thing we had in common, | 你明白的 艺术是我们唯一的共同语言 |
[04:37] | and I’m still hoping that’s a way we can connect. | 我始终希望这也能成为我们沟通的渠道 Liz |
[04:39] | Liz Mitchell. I’m coming in. | Mitchell 我进来了 |
[04:43] | Patrick? Wow. | 是Patrick? 你长个儿了 |
[04:46] | – You’re taller. – And lost the blue hair. | 不再染蓝头发了 |
[04:48] | I like this better. | 现在的样子更好 |
[04:49] | You are as beautiful as ever. | 你还是以前那样漂亮 |
[04:52] | Oh. | |
[04:56] | Yeah, that got us kicked out of the Accademia in Florence. | 是的 那不正是咱们 被踢出佛罗伦萨学院的罪魁祸首么 |
[05:01] | Wow, you still have your scar too. | 喔 你的伤疤还在 |
[05:02] | What was that name of the horse again? | 那匹马叫什么名字来着? |
[05:04] | – Cheval Chase. – Yes. | – 没错 |
[05:05] | Threw me clear over the fence at Stony Hill. | 它把我从Stony Hill的篱笆上扔了出去 |
[05:07] | Mm, and that was the first time I thought I’d lost you. | 嗯 那是我第一次以为我要失去你了 |
[05:10] | – I’m gonna go check on Bea. – Okay. | – 我去看看Bea – 好的 |
[05:14] | All right, kid, | 好吧 |
[05:16] | I’ve got a lot of questions. | 孩子 我有很多问题想问 |
[05:20] | After mom died, I begged dad to let me stay in the city | 妈妈死了以后 |
[05:23] | with him and Bea. | 我求爸爸 让我和他与Bea呆在一个城市 |
[05:24] | I was so sad about your mom. | 你妈妈的事情真令人遗憾 |
[05:27] | Dad wanted me to go to Le Rosey. | 爸爸想让我去萝实学院 可我没有心理准备 |
[05:30] | – But I wasn’t ready. – Is that why you ran? | – 所以你跑了? |
[05:33] | I was tired of living on his terms. | – 我不想再听他指手画脚 |
[05:34] | You were just a kid. | 你当时那么小 到底是怎么做到的? |
[05:36] | – How did you do it? – Saved my allowance. | 靠我存下来的零用钱 |
[05:39] | On a ski day, I snowboarded from Zermatt to Cervinia, | 在滑雪日 我从策马特用滑雪板 去了切尔维尼亚 |
[05:43] | sold my gear, hopped on a train, | 卖了我的装备 |
[05:44] | and never looked back. | 坐上火车 再没回头 |
[05:45] | You put your family through hell. | 你的家庭可是陷入了水深火热 |
[05:48] | What made you come back? | 你为什么回来了? |
[05:49] | Dad. | 因为我爸 |
[05:51] | Rumors that he was sick were all over the papers. | 报纸上全都是 他病了的传言 |
[05:54] | I came back for him, not for this life. | 我是为了他而回来 不是为了在这里这样生活 |
[05:56] | He’s trying. | 他在试着挽回 |
[05:59] | By buying me art? | 就用几件艺术品? |
[06:01] | It’s his way of bonding. | – 这是他和你亲近的方式 |
[06:02] | – Let him. – Okay. | 理解他吧 – 好吧 |
[06:04] | Well, I remember your tastes. | 我还记得你的品味 |
[06:06] | We have Dutch masters, baroque, | 我们有荷兰大师 |
[06:10] | abstract expressionists. | 巴洛克风格 和抽象表现主义 |
[06:11] | That one. | 那个 |
[06:13] | The Picasso. | 毕加索的那个 |
[06:16] | The Homme Au Cornet? | 吃甜筒的男人? |
[06:19] | I put this in as a joke. | 我将它看成是个玩笑 |
[06:22] | Do you remember the Reina Sofia? | 你还记得索菲亚博物馆吗? |
[06:25] | You called Guernica a bastard child | 你将格尔尼卡叫做 |
[06:28] | of cubist-surrealist mentovem | 立体超现实主义的水泥砖 |
[06:29] | and accused Picasso of crimes against beauty. | 还指责毕加索破坏了美感 |
[06:34] | I was a kid. | 我那时很小 |
[06:35] | Tastes change. | 口味是会变的 |
[06:38] | You sure? | – 你确定? |
[06:39] | Yeah. I love it. | – 是的 我很喜欢 |
[06:42] | Well, I’ll have the gallery send it over. | 那我让画廊把它寄过来 |
[06:57] | Elizabeth. How’s Downton Abbey? | Elizabeth 唐顿庄园之行如何? |
[06:59] | I know this is gonna sound weird, | 我知道这听起来会很奇怪 不过 |
[07:01] | but I don’t think Patrick Wolcott is Patrick Wolcott. | 我觉得Patrick Wolcott 不是他本人 |
[07:04] | It’s his eyes. They’re the right color, | 眼睛的颜色没错儿 |
[07:06] | but it doesn’t feel like him. | 可我总觉得不像他 |
[07:09] | – You think he’s an imposter? – So it’s possible. | – 你觉得是个冒名顶替的? – 很有可能 |
[07:11] | Yeah, missing rich kids are a subset. | 对 失踪的富翁之子 是不错的下手对象 |
[07:13] | You got your Patty Hearsts, | 咱们有不少Patty Hearst(曾被绑架的富家女) John |
[07:14] | your John Paul Gettys, talented Mr. Ripleys. | Paul Getty(因对待儿子冷酷无情而与妻子离婚的富翁) 和天才雷普利(著名电影中的罪犯)们 |
[07:17] | William Wolcott is a perfect mark. | William Wolcott是个很显眼的目标 |
[07:19] | A very sick, emotionally fragile mark. | 病重而感情脆弱的目标 |
[07:21] | Will you look into it? | 你会查查这点吗? |
[07:23] | Yeah. I have to run it by Peter, but… | 是的 我得通过Peter 可… |
[07:25] | How he’s holding up? | – 他还好吗? |
[07:27] | I will find out. | – 我会去看看的 |
[07:31] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[07:32] | Tip-top. Million bucks. | 好极了 人生的巅峰 |
[07:34] | Even if he is a ringer, you’re telling me | 就算他是个骗子 William |
[07:36] | William Wolcott wouldn’t know his own son? | Wolcott 难道认不出自己的儿子吗? |
[07:39] | Emotion is a con man’s sweet spot. | 骗子最喜欢钻感情的空子 |
[07:41] | And I have good reason to believe | 而且我有充足理由相信他是假Patrick |
[07:42] | that that is not the real Patrick. | |
[07:43] | – Better be good. – It is. | – 最好是好理由 – 好着呢 |
[07:45] | – Better be damn good. – It is. | – 最好是特别好的理由 |
[07:46] | Hmm? | – 特别好 |
[07:47] | Does your wife’s intuition count? | 你老婆的直觉算不算好? |
[07:51] | – El called you? – I did say you guys were | El给你打了电话? |
[07:53] | on the friends and family plan. | 我有说过你俩入亲情号码的事吧 |
[07:55] | Is this some elaborate ruse to avoid the Mortensen case? | 该不会是你精心设计的 想要摆脱Mortensen一案的诡计吧? |
[07:58] | Okay, that hurts my feelings, because we’re looking | 好吧 这可伤我的心了 |
[08:01] | at potential identity theft, fraud. | 咱们可是在讨论潜在的身份盗窃 诈骗案 |
[08:03] | A family’s fortune is at stake, | 一个家庭的幸福危在旦夕 |
[08:05] | not to mention the charitable foundation. | 更不用说那些公益基金了 |
[08:06] | Based on what? | – 理由到底是什么? |
[08:08] | Pablo Picasso. | – 帕布罗・毕加索 |
[08:10] | Kid hated his work, and now he’s pushing Elizabeth to buy one. | 那孩子讨厌毕加索 可现在 他却要Elizabeth买他的作品 |
[08:13] | You want me to launch into an investigation | 你让我因为某人对毕加索的好恶改变 |
[08:15] | based on a Picasso snafu? | 就发动调查? |
[08:17] | Peter, this is like you suddenly becoming a Red Sox fan. | Peter 这就像是你一夜之间 成了红袜队的死忠球迷 |
[08:22] | I’d have to be… | – 那我得… |
[08:23] | I’m…you’d have to what? | – 我… 你得怎样? |
[08:25] | I’d have to be a different person. | – 我得先变成另一个人才行 |
[08:26] | – Thank you. – It’s hot in here. | – 多谢 -这里真热 |
[08:29] | Yeah, you really don’t look good. | -是啊 你脸色真差 你还是回家吧 |
[08:30] | – You should go home. – I’m not going home. | 我不要回家 |
[08:32] | I’m not sick. I’ve never gone home sick. | 我才没生病 我从没请过病假 |
[08:36] | You’re gonna have to give me more than Picasso. | 你要给我比一幅画更多的证据 |
[08:37] | Also suspicious… Mr. Wolcott fired his butler | 还有可疑点… |
[08:39] | of over 30 years. | Wolcott先生解雇了 为其工作三十余年的管家 |
[08:41] | – Good help is hard to find. – Or he was set up. | – 好管家没那么容易找 – 或许他是被陷害的 |
[08:43] | The smart move is to jettison | 扫除掉了解真正的Patrick的人 |
[08:44] | anyone who intimately knew the real Patrick. | 才是明智之举 |
[08:46] | We’d need a DNA test. | – 我们要做个DNA鉴定 |
[08:48] | His father hasn’t ordered one. | – 他父亲还没有做这个 |
[08:52] | But Elizabeth could grab a hair when she’s over there. | 但Elizabeth去的时候可以找点毛发 |
[08:54] | Okay, I’m not sending my wife in as a secret agent. | 我不会让我妻子作为秘密特工过去 |
[08:56] | – So send me in. – How? | – 那就让我过去 – 怎么做? |
[08:58] | The Wolcotts need a new butler. | Wolcotts家族需要人管家 |
[08:59] | – I can buttle. – Buttle? | 我可以 |
[09:00] | Yeah, it’s a verb. | – 管家? – 对 那是个动词 |
[09:03] | Neal Caffrey at your service. | Neal Caffrey为您服务 |
[09:27] | I don’t air dirty laundry. | 我不对外宣扬丑事 |
[09:29] | I see that it’s cleaned. | 我当做没事发生 |
[09:31] | I did not speak with the press. | 我也不接触媒体 |
[09:33] | Ah. Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:36] | Yes. Would you like one? | 你要来一杯吗? |
[09:37] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[09:40] | One pours from the right. | 水是从右边倒的 |
[09:43] | Always from the right. May I? | 总是从右边倒的 我来吧 |
[09:47] | – Are you feeling warm, sir? – I am. | 你觉得热吗 先生? |
[09:48] | But I’ve got my own, thanks. | 是的 我自己有手帕 谢谢 |
[09:50] | Stanton | Stanton, you’re not under investigation, |
[09:53] | but we do have questions about Patrick. | 我们不是在调查你 但我们想问你些关于Patrick的事 |
[09:55] | Do you have any reason to believe this isn’t him? | 你有无理由相信他不是本人? |
[09:58] | He’s grown, of course. | 他长大了 |
[10:00] | But the mannerisms… | 但有些举止… |
[10:02] | If it isn’t, he’s a brilliant study. | 若非本人 那肯定下了大功夫去学 |
[10:05] | If he is a fraud, you could have exposed him. | 如果他是个骗子 |
[10:11] | He might have sabotaged you. | 你或许能揭发他 他可能陷害过你 |
[10:12] | We need physical evidence. | 我们需要物证 |
[10:15] | A DNA mismatch would prove | 如果DNA不匹配 就能证明他不是Wolcott家的 |
[10:17] | he isn’t a Wolcott. | 多亏了Elizabeth的推荐 |
[10:19] | Thanks to Elizabeth’s recommendation, William hired me as your replacement. | William雇了我来顶替你的空缺 |
[10:24] | Excuse me. You? | 抱歉 你吗? |
[10:26] | Rhett Carlyle, domestic artist. | Rhett Carlyle 管家中的大师 |
[10:28] | He buttled in a castle in Hampshire. | 他在汉普郡的城堡中管家过 |
[10:31] | It’s a verb. | – 这是个动词 |
[10:32] | I am aware. | – 我知道 |
[10:34] | How long did you work in Hampshire? | 你在汉普郡工作多久了? |
[10:36] | Till he was caught with a princess. | 直到他和公爵夫人厮混被发现 |
[10:38] | Suspected. Never caught. | 被怀疑而已 没有被发现 |
[10:40] | But the evidence was overwhelming. | 虽然证据确凿 |
[10:43] | I didn’t steal the silverware. | 我又没有偷银器 |
[10:45] | There is more to private service | 私人服务不仅是陪伴有封地的贵族 |
[10:46] | than consorting with the landed gentry. | |
[10:49] | In addition to scheduling valet and chauffeur duties, | 还要安排男仆和车夫的工作 |
[10:53] | one needs to develop an acute sense of observation. | 这需要敏锐的观察力 |
[10:55] | You wear your Oxfords with a luster, not a shine, | 你穿着有光泽的牛津鞋 |
[10:57] | lattice-laced. | 而不是耀眼格子边的 |
[10:58] | Carpal tunnel in your wrist, | 手腕上的腕管 |
[11:00] | probably from years of pouring from the right. | 可能是因多年从右侧倒水形成 |
[11:02] | – And, Peter…Peter. – Yes. | – 另外 Peter… Peter – 什么 |
[11:07] | Muscle fatigue, dry lips, | 肌肉疲劳 嘴唇变干 |
[11:09] | watery eyes, nausea… | 泪液分泌 有恶心感 |
[11:10] | I am a brilliant study, and this man has the flu, | 我领悟能力很强 |
[11:13] | so you might want to keep your distance. | 这个人得了流感 所以你可能想和他保持点距离 |
[11:16] | My life’s work has been protecting that family. | 我一生的工作就是保护这个家庭 |
[11:20] | I want that to matter. | 我希望这有帮助 |
[11:22] | Then tell me everything I need to know | 那告诉我一切 |
[11:25] | about taking care of the Wolcotts. Carlyle. | 照料Wolcotts家需要知道的东西 |
[11:38] | Chauncey’s ready for his walk. | Chauncey已经准备好出去走走了 |
[11:39] | Thank you, Miss Bea. | 谢谢 Bea小姐 |
[11:41] | There’s a reading of Franny and Zooey at the 92nd Street Y. | 在Y街92号有个关于 “Franny和Zooey”的读书会 |
[11:44] | I managed to secure you two tickets. | 我想办法为你弄到了两张票 |
[11:47] | Mid-century American fiction. | 中世纪美国小说 |
[11:49] | My weakness. | 我的弱点 |
[11:53] | Come on, Chauncey. | 来吧 Chauncey – 嘿 Bea – 嘿 Patrick |
[11:54] | – Hey, Bea. – Hey, Patrick. | – 嘿 Bea – 嘿 Patrick |
[11:59] | Say hi, Chaunce. | 打个招呼吧 Chaunce |
[12:03] | How was your ride? | 骑车好玩吗? |
[12:04] | Every morning there’s something else I remember | 每个早上我都能记起 关于这城市的一些事 |
[12:07] | – about this city. – May I take your helmet, sir? | 我来拿您的头盔吧 先生? |
[12:09] | No, I am gonna fix the strap. | 不用 我要修一下这个皮带 |
[12:11] | May I take your jacket? | 您的外套给我吧? |
[12:12] | No, I got it. | 不用 我自己能行 |
[12:15] | You must be thirsty. | 您一定口渴了 |
[12:20] | My father thinks people need servants. | 我父亲认为需要仆人 但我不觉得 |
[12:22] | I don’t. I can take care of myself. | – 我能照顾好自己 |
[12:24] | Of course. | – 那当然 |
[12:39] | Mr. Wolcott, the Times, Herald, and Guardian | Wolcott先生 泰晤士报 |
[12:43] | all open to the financial section, | 先驱报 卫报都翻到了财经部分 |
[12:44] | and your Amaranth toast | 您的苋菜吐司配杏仁酱已在餐厅 |
[12:46] | with almond butter’s in the dining room. | |
[12:47] | My blood sugar and I thank you, Carlyle. | 我和我的血糖都谢谢你了 Carlyle – Elizabeth |
[12:51] | – Elizabeth, good morning. – Good morning, William. | 早上好 – 早上好 William |
[12:53] | – Carlyle. – Good morning, Mrs. Burke. | – 早上好 Burke太太 |
[12:54] | Carlyle is wonderful. | Carlyle非常棒 你从哪找到他的? |
[12:56] | – Where did you get him? – Oh, he actually worked | 其实他以前在我一个密友家工作 |
[12:57] | for a family that I’m very close to. | |
[12:59] | The Picasso’s coming this morning, | 毕加索的画今早就会送到 |
[13:00] | and I have a De La Tour to show you. | 我还有幅德-拉-图尔的画给您看 |
[13:02] | Let’s have a look. | 我们看看吧 |
[13:04] | Nice uniform, slick. | 制服不错 好打扮 |
[13:10] | The family hired a team of private investigators… | 这家族雇佣了一组和国际刑警合作的 |
[13:17] | worked with Interpol… | – 私人侦探… |
[13:20] | Hey, Peter, you try acetaminophen? | – Peter 你吃扑热息痛了吗? |
[13:24] | Ibuprofen? | 布洛芬呢? |
[13:25] | The daytime stuff, the nighttime stuff? | 那些日服夜服的东西呢? |
[13:27] | What about the pink stuff? | 安非他命呢? |
[13:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:51] | – Peter Burke. – Yeah, stay in there. | – 好的 待在里面 |
[13:54] | – You’re kicking me out? – No! | 你要把我踢出小组吗? – |
[13:56] | No, no, no, just…just taking | 不 不 |
[13:57] | the appropriate medical precautions. | 不 你尽快去看医生吧 |
[13:59] | Okay. | – 好的 |
[14:01] | You can see the map, right? | 你能看到地图吧? |
[14:03] | Everything’s good? | 一切都好吧? |
[14:04] | Patrick got out of Germany on a barge. | Patrick搭游艇离开德国的 |
[14:07] | The family paid a ton in tips. | 这家族给了丰厚的小费 |
[14:08] | Most of them happened right after he ran from school. | 多数是在他逃学之后给的 |
[14:10] | He was first spotted at the train station in… | 他第一次被人发现是车站… |
[14:16] | Dusseldorf. | 在Dusseldorf |
[14:17] | Peter, go home. | Peter 回家吧 |
[14:19] | We got this. Okay? | 我们能行 好吧? |
[14:21] | Caffrey is doing his thing. | Caffrey在忙他的 |
[14:22] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[14:23] | Oh, I got my tie. | 我弄到我的领带了 |
[14:54] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[15:04] | And it’s the bottom of the eighth inning… | 这是第八局的尾声… |
[15:06] | – Neal, hey. – You sound terrible. | – Neal 嘿 – 你听上去很糟 你在哪? |
[15:08] | Where are you? | 我在家办公 |
[15:09] | I’m working from home. | |
[15:13] | Mr. “No Sick Days” went home. | “从不请病假”先生回家了 |
[15:15] | Did you get the evidence? | 你找到证据了吗? |
[15:18] | It’s gonna be harder than we thought. | 这会比我们预想的难 |
[15:21] | I dusted Patrick’s glass. He wiped it. | 我检测了Patrick的杯子 他清理过 |
[15:23] | – You sure about that? – Yeah. | 你确定? |
[15:25] | Hairbrush is clean. Toothbrush… | 是的 梳子很干净 |
[15:27] | and razor are sanitized. | 牙刷… 和剃须刀都消毒了 |
[15:29] | The surfaces are spotless. | 表面一尘不染 |
[15:31] | Either this guy’s a total neat freak… | 这家伙要么是有洁癖 |
[15:33] | Or he has a reason to be living | 要么是他需要不留痕迹地… |
[15:34] | without leaving a… trace. | 活着 |
[15:38] | Is he this careful all over the house? | 他在这家到处都这么谨慎吗? |
[15:40] | Yeah, he wouldn’t even hand me his bike helmet. | 是的 他连单车头盔都不肯给我 |
[15:42] | He’s careful. | 他很谨慎 |
[15:44] | I think Elizabeth’s right. | 我觉得Elizabeth是对的 |
[15:46] | Yeah. She usually is. | 对 她一向如此 |
[15:50] | – | – I gotta go. – He onto you? |
[15:51] | Mm. | 我要先走了 – |
[15:54] | It looks great, you guys. | 他发现你了? |
[15:56] | Thank you so much. | 看上去很好 谢谢你们 |
[16:14] | Sorry, Liz. | 抱歉 |
[16:16] | Didn’t mean to scare you. | Liz 我不是故意吓到你的 |
[16:17] | It’s okay. I was just admiring the Picasso. | 没事 |
[16:21] | Remember those guards who threatened to call | 我只是在欣赏Picasso的画 记得当时我高调地反对立体派时 |
[16:24] | the Policia when my manifesto against cubism got too loud? | 那些门卫威胁要找警察吗? |
[16:29] | And I used every Spanish word I knew just to charm them. | 我用尽我所有西班牙词汇 去转移他们注意力 |
[16:32] | You promised that we would go to a bullfight | 你答应我要是我安静就带我看斗牛 |
[16:35] | if I kept my mouth shut, which was a lie. | 结果你骗了我 |
[16:37] | But we did go to Tapas at Casa del Abuelo, | 但我们还是去了Casa del Abuelo吃小吃 你还让我吃了甘蔗 |
[16:42] | and you let me have a cana, which was sent over | 那还是一个喜欢上你的斗牛士送的 |
[16:44] | by that matador who took a shine to you. | |
[16:46] | Antonio. | |
[16:48] | Paco. | |
[16:50] | It all came back to me. | 我都想起来了 |
[16:53] | Eventually. | 终于想起来了 |
[17:03] | Sir? | 先生? Bea小姐? |
[17:07] | – Miss Bea? – Would you mind | 你能说话小声点吗? |
[17:08] | keeping it down a little bit? I’m working on a genealogy project. | 我在做一个关于家谱的课题 |
[17:11] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[17:14] | I mistook it for snooping. | 我误以为你在偷看 |
[17:17] | Seems we have a pot-kettle situation. | 貌似这是五十步笑百步吧 |
[17:21] | No comment. | 不予置评 |
[17:27] | – Find anything interesting? | |
[17:28] | Um, travel journal. | 有发现什么有意思的吗? – |
[17:30] | Fairly informative. | 旅行日记 很多信息 |
[17:34] | You know, I grew up hearing | 我成长的一路都听着我哥哥的故事 |
[17:37] | all about my brother, and now that he’s actually here, | 现在他真的在这 |
[17:40] | he’s only told me things I already know. | 他只和我说些我已知的事情 |
[17:44] | Maybe you could ask about his travels. | 或许你能问问他旅行的事 |
[17:45] | It doesn’t seem like he really wants to talk to me. | 他好像不太想和我聊天 |
[17:50] | I’m sorry, Miss Bea. | 抱歉 Bea小姐 |
[17:51] | And now Stanton’s fired, | 现在Stanton被解雇 |
[17:53] | and dad’s really sick. | 爸爸病重 |
[17:55] | Soon he’ll be gone too. | 不久就会离世 |
[17:57] | And then it’ll just be me and Patrick. | 到时候就只剩我和Patrick了 |
[18:00] | And you don’t want to be left with someone you don’t know. | 而你不想和你不熟悉的人一起生活 |
[18:13] | Why are you in here? | 你怎么在这里? |
[18:15] | I thought you could wear this to dinner tonight, sir. | 先生 我觉得您可以穿这个去晚宴 |
[18:18] | Tell my father no matter how many designer coats | 告诉我父亲 |
[18:20] | he crams in my closet, | 无论他往我衣柜塞多少名牌服饰 |
[18:22] | I’m not wearing one. | 我都不穿 |
[18:29] | May I ask, how does a teenager evade an international search? | 我想问 一个年轻人怎么避过国际搜寻的? |
[18:35] | Doctored my dorm mates’ passports, | 伪造我室友的护照 |
[18:37] | used ’em to cross borders, and then traded ’em | 用它们穿过边界 |
[18:40] | when I needed supplies. | 我需要补给时 就把这些卖了 |
[18:41] | Bartered to conserve cash. Clever. | 物物交换 节约现金 真聪明 |
[18:43] | Colored contacts, a baseball cap. | 隐形眼镜 棒球帽 |
[18:46] | Switched up your accents and avoided Portofino in July? | 改变口音 在七月离开菲诺? |
[18:48] | Santorini was more my style. | 我更喜欢圣托里尼岛 |
[18:53] | – Is that your journal? – Tales of my travels. | – 那是你的日记吗? – 旅行见闻 |
[18:57] | Looks like it got wet. | 看上去掉进水里过 |
[19:00] | Dropped it in the Aegean. | 掉进爱琴海了 |
[19:01] | Ah. | |
[19:04] | You’re lucky, sir. | – 先生 你真幸运 – 此话怎讲? |
[19:06] | – Why’s that? – After all this, | 经过这么多 |
[19:08] | your father will take you back. | 你父亲还接纳了你 |
[19:10] | Why not put on a jacket, | 不如穿上外套 |
[19:12] | make the old man happy? | 让老人家开心一下? |
[19:14] | Carlyle, you are something else. | Carlyle 你真是了不得 |
[19:27] | Enjoy your dinner. | 晚宴愉快 |
[19:37] | ‘Cause I got your print. | 因为我有你的指纹了 |
[19:52] | Honey, herbal tea. | 亲爱的 草药茶 |
[19:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:55] | And I got ginger. | 里面放了姜 |
[19:57] | And oscillococcinum. | 还有欧斯洛可舒能 |
[19:58] | – Mm-mm. – Mm-hmm. I don’t eat things that I can’t say. | 我不吃自己不认识的东西 |
[20:03] | At least tell us how you lifted the cuff link | 在我吃自己不认识的东西时 |
[20:05] | while I eat things I can’t say. PDA. | 至少告诉我们你怎么把袖扣偷到手的 |
[20:12] | Public display of affection? | 公共场合亲密行为? |
[20:13] | Elizabeth, can I use your jacket? | – Elizabeth 我能借用你的外套吗? – 当然 |
[20:14] | Sure. | 不知道我会不会喜欢这个 |
[20:15] | I’m not sure I like this. | 不知道我会不会喜欢这个 |
[20:19] | Clip this to your left sleeve. | 把这个别在你左袖口上 |
[20:23] | This is not going to work. | 这才不会成功呢 |
[20:24] | Oh, it’s gonna work. | 噢 当然会成功 我能直接从你手腕那儿把东西拿走 |
[20:26] | I’m gonna steal something right off your wrist. | – 看吧 |
[20:27] | – Watch. – Oh, I’m watching. | – 我正看着呢 |
[20:28] | Proximity manipulation. | 近距离操作 |
[20:31] | Diversion technique. | 分散注意力技巧 |
[20:34] | Attention control. | 注意力控制 |
[20:35] | Proximity, diversion, attention. | 缩写就是PDA |
[20:37] | PDA. | |
[20:41] | It’s still there. | 可它还在啊 |
[20:44] | From your other wrist. | 注意你另一只手腕 |
[20:46] | I even told you what I was gonna steal. | 我刚才已经告诉你们我要偷什么了 (英语”手表”和”看吧”为同一词) |
[20:47] | Wristwatch. | 腕表 |
[20:49] | Ugh. You have a gentle touch. | 真是温柔的接触 |
[20:51] | Oh, oh, that’s enough. | 噢 噢 真的够了 |
[20:56] | Hey, Jones. | 嘿 Jones |
[20:58] | Oh, better. | 噢好多了 |
[21:00] | Got it. Thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[21:03] | Well, do you have a magic trick that can turn bad news | 你有把坏消息变成好消息的魔术吗? |
[21:06] | – into good news? – Why, what’s up? | 怎么 发生了什么? |
[21:07] | The prints on the cuff link | 袖扣上的指纹很完美 |
[21:09] | were perfect, except they belong to a person who’s never committed a crime. | 然而指纹的主人并没有犯罪记录 |
[21:14] | And it wasn’t common to fingerprint kids | 那时候Patrick还小 一般不会让孩子登记指纹 |
[21:16] | when Patrick was younger, so he’s not in the database. | 所以他不在数据库里 |
[21:17] | I could send it to Quantico | 我可以把它送到匡提科军事基地 |
[21:19] | for a mitochondrial DNA test. | 做线粒体DNA测试 |
[21:21] | That takes too long. I can get some actual DNA, | 那样太费时间 |
[21:24] | and we can run the test here. | 我能搞到真正的DNA 我们就在本地做测试 |
[21:25] | Return the cuff link and try my technique. | 把袖扣还回去 |
[21:28] | G.A.F. | 试试我的手法 GAF |
[21:30] | – G.A.F. – Grab a fork. | – 抓回一把叉子 |
[21:33] | Grab… literally steal the silverware. | 抓… 你直接说偷银餐具不就完了 |
[21:35] | You’re a cliche. | 你真是掉书袋 |
[21:37] | Get over it. | 习惯就好 |
[21:38] | He’s grumpy when he’s sick. | 他一生病就脾气暴躁 |
[21:40] | – Lean back. – Ohh. | 往后躺 |
[21:54] | – Hey, what’s up? – Oh, hey. Yeah. | – 嘿 都发生啥了? – 噢 还成 |
[21:57] | How’s life on Golden Pond? | 在金色池塘的生活如何? |
[21:58] | Oh. | |
[22:00] | And I see you opened the Brunello. | 我注意到你打开了一瓶布鲁耐罗 |
[22:02] | Oh, yeah, I saved you… | – 哦 没错 |
[22:06] | – Enjoy. – Thanks. | 我给你留了些 好好享受 – 谢了 |
[22:10] | – Moz – Moz. | |
[22:11] | Oh, for once I’m not the only one in the room | 噢 这还是头一次 我不是这屋里唯一发出嗡嗡声的 |
[22:14] | – with a buzz. – It’s loud for one hive. | 只有一个蜂巢 怎么声音这么大 |
[22:17] | I may have acquired three. | 我可能弄到了三个的 |
[22:18] | Skinny Gianetta got nabbed, so his wife put out feelers. | 瘦Gianetta被抓走后 他老婆就更小心谨慎了 |
[22:21] | So in addition to me being undercover as a butler | 那么我现在除了要办成管家当卧底 |
[22:23] | and taking care of Peter, | 照顾Peter |
[22:25] | I’m now the guardian of orphan bees. | 还成了蜜蜂孤儿的卫士了? |
[22:27] | What ails the Suit? | 条子先生得了什么病? |
[22:28] | It’s that flu that’s going around. | 就是现在到处传染的流感 |
[22:31] | That’s perfect. | 完美至极 |
[22:33] | It seems fitting that a man of his persuasion | 像他那样信念坚定的人 |
[22:36] | should be my Guinea pig. | 应该很适合做我的小白鼠 |
[22:40] | 18 amino acids packed into an antimicrobial, | 内含18种氨基酸及抗菌类黄酮的蜂蜜补药 |
[22:43] | flavonoid-filled, honey-based tonic | 不但能去除各种临床症状 |
[22:46] | that will rid you of your symptoms | 还能治疗皮肤疣 |
[22:48] | and also cure warts, elevate your mood, | 改善心情 |
[22:50] | and enhance performance. | 提高性能 |
[22:55] | Thank me later. | 你可以之后再感谢我 或者还是算了 |
[22:57] | – Or don’t. – Don’t. | – 算了吧 – 算了 |
[23:02] | I’m supposed to drink this? | 我是要把这个喝下去吗? |
[23:03] | One now, the second in two hours, | 现在喝一瓶 |
[23:06] | and the third within four hours of the first. | 两个小时后喝第二瓶 四个小时之后喝第三瓶 |
[23:08] | Oh, I must be crazy to even consider this. | 我肯定是疯了 居然打算喝下这个 |
[23:11] | Could you feel any worse? | – 喝下去了情况会更糟么? |
[23:12] | Probably not. | – 应该不会 |
[23:19] | I got to get to the Wolcotts. | 我得去Wolcotts家了 |
[23:20] | Feel better, Peter. | 早日康复 Peter |
[23:22] | I’ll stay here and observe. | 我就留在这儿观察结果 |
[23:24] | Observe what? What’s gonna happen? | 观察什么? 会发生什么事? |
[23:26] | Well, the first 15 minutes… well, let’s see. | 呃 头15分钟会… 呃 我们还是等等看吧 |
[23:39] | – Well, it’s going to happen. – Dad, it’s not what I want. | 好的 就这样了 爸 我并不想这样 |
[23:42] | It’s what I want. Consider that. | 可是我想这样 考虑一下吧 |
[23:43] | My attorney is sending it over. | 我的代理律师会送过来的 |
[23:48] | – May I take your cup? – No. | – 需要再加一杯吗? – 不了 |
[23:53] | No. | 噢 |
[23:57] | So this conversation’s over. | 这事就这么定了? |
[23:59] | In my mind it is. | 我认为是这样的 |
[24:00] | Let’s talk about something else. | 我们来谈些别的吧 |
[24:03] | Did you know that Picasso used to burn his own work for warmth? | 你知道毕加索当年为了取暖 曾经烧掉了自己的画吗? |
[24:07] | That’s right. He did. | 没错 |
[24:12] | Sir. | 他真的那么做过 先生 |
[24:18] | Oh, this was a mistake. | 噢 弄错了 |
[24:20] | It was supposed to go to the business manager. | 本来应该送到市场经理那儿去的 |
[24:23] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[24:32] | – Thank you. – Good afternoon. | – 谢谢 – 再见 |
[24:38] | Time for vial number two. | 该喝第二瓶啦 |
[24:41] | Where’d Mozzie go? | Mozzie去哪儿了? |
[24:42] | He needed to check on his queen. | 他要去看看皇后的情况 |
[24:45] | Assuming he meant bee, | 我估计他是指蜜蜂 但他这人… |
[24:47] | – but with him… – You never know. | 还真不好说 |
[24:52] | – Ugh. – This came for you. | 这是寄给你的 |
[24:55] | I can’t open it. It’s for William Wolcott. | 我不能拆 信封上写的是William Wolcott |
[24:57] | But it’s addressed to Peter Burke. | 但收信人却是Peter Burke |
[24:59] | You know, I think your wife | 知道吗 |
[25:03] | had to open it for you because you’re extremely sick. | 我觉得你的老婆不得不替你拆信 因为你病得超严重 |
[25:06] | Besides, no one will ever know. | 再说了 |
[25:12] | We can just reseal it. | 没有人会知道的 我们可以把它重新封起来 |
[25:13] | Neal’s a very bad influence on you. | Neal真把你带坏了不少 |
[25:19] | – Oh, yes. – Wow. That was perfect. | – 噢 好了 – 好极了 |
[25:22] | – Mm-hmm. – Neal found out | Neal找出Patrick真正想要什么了 |
[25:24] | what Patrick’s after… a trust fund. | 一份信托基金 |
[25:27] | He was supposed to inherit it when he was 21. | 他本来应该在21岁时继承的 |
[25:29] | They’re redoing the paperwork today. | 他们今天重做了文件材料 |
[25:33] | – $40 million. – Yeah. | – 四千万美元 – 对 |
[25:35] | Honey, if he gets that, he’s gonna disappear. | 亲爱的 如果他拿到这个 马上就会消失 |
[25:37] | William’s heart can’t take that. | William的心脏承受不了这种事 |
[25:38] | I got to let him know what’s going on. | 我这就把真实情况告诉他 |
[25:40] | No. Bring William to the FBI. | 不 |
[25:43] | I want to talk to him. | 把William带到FBI去 我要跟他谈谈 |
[25:45] | I’m not sure what this Patrick is capable of. | 我不确定这个Patrick能干出什么事来 |
[25:47] | He could be dangerous. | 他可能很危险 |
[25:48] | Babe, look, this is a hard conversation to have | 宝贝 要知道 对一个父亲来说 这是很艰难的的谈话 |
[25:51] | with a father, and it needs to come from a friend. | 需要由一个朋友来说 |
[25:53] | Besides, you need to take it easy. | 另外 你也要放轻松 |
[25:54] | No, I don’t want to take it easy. | 不 我才不想放轻松 |
[25:56] | – I feel better. – Well, that’s great. | – 我感觉好多了 – 噢 那太好了 |
[25:57] | I’ll let you know how it goes at the Wolcotts’, okay? | 我会告诉你Wolcott家的情况的 好吗? |
[26:00] | Besides, I want you to lay down. | 而且 |
[26:09] | William, I’m not trying | 我希望你能躺下来 |
[26:11] | William to upset you. | |
[26:12] | Being married to an FBI agent | 我不是打算让你心烦 |
[26:14] | has made you cynical. | 老爷 您该注射胰岛素了 |
[26:15] | It’s time for your Insulin, sir. | 老爷 您该注射胰岛素了 这事和Peter无关 好吗? |
[26:16] | This has nothing to do with Peter, okay? | 这事和Peter无关 好吗? |
[26:18] | – I was fooled too. – I’m offended, Elizabeth! | – 我也被愚弄了 – 我现在很生气 Elizabeth! |
[26:20] | The whole house can hear you. | 整幢房子的人都听到你们在吵了 |
[26:22] | – This is ridiculous. – Patrick should have no problem | 这太荒谬了 Patrick应该会答应做个血液测试的 |
[26:24] | – consenting to a blood test. – You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我? |
[26:26] | Fine. Draw the blood right now. | 好吧 现在就抽血 |
[26:29] | I don’t need this, Patrick. | 我不需要你这样做 |
[26:30] | Patrick She does. | |
[26:32] | How many others think you’re a fool? | 但她需要 还有多少人认为你是傻瓜呢? |
[26:37] | I won’t stick a needle into my own son. | 我不会用针刺自己的孩子的 |
[26:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:41] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[26:53] | There. | 给你 |
[26:56] | Test it. | 去做测试吧 |
[27:12] | The house is equidistant from the avenues, | 房间和各条道路是等距的 |
[27:14] | but we don’t want him to get that far. | 不过我们并不想让他跑那么远 |
[27:16] | Entry and exit points | Wolcott家住宅的进口出口 |
[27:18] | of the Wolcott residence, upper windows too. | 还有楼上的窗户 |
[27:20] | We’re gonna have three agents by the utility van, | – 运载车那里会有三名探员 |
[27:22] | – two more undercover… – Three more. | 卧底的是另外两名… – 另外三名 |
[27:26] | Look, Peter, you’re a biohazard. | 那个 Peter 你就是个有害病毒传播体 |
[27:28] | I’m on the mend. | 我发誓我正在好转中 |
[27:30] | I swear. And after this… | 而且喝了这个以后… |
[27:34] | What is it? | – 这是啥? |
[27:35] | I don’t know. | – 我不知道 |
[27:36] | – Mozzie gave it to me. – Oh, God. | – Mozzie给我的 – 噢 老天啊 |
[27:44] | It works. | 但是真有效 |
[27:46] | I’m in on this bust. My wife is in there. | 我要参加这次突袭 我老婆还在里面呢 |
[27:51] | When it all goes down, we’ll move in for the arrest. | – 等真相大白后 我们就进去逮捕他 – 好孩子 |
[27:53] | Good boy. Come on, Chauncey. | 来吧 Chauncey |
[27:56] | It looks like Mozzie’s tincture’s working. | 貌似Mozzie的药剂起作用了 |
[27:58] | I’m coming off the DL. | 我不用上DL名单了 |
[28:00] | Baseball. Disabled list. | 棒球术语 负伤名单 |
[28:02] | Did you check out the lab they used to test the blood? | 你检查过他们做血液测试的实验室了? |
[28:04] | It’s reputable. | 那儿很有名 |
[28:06] | I put an agent there in case Patrick tried anything. | 我安插了一个探员 以防Patrick有什么动作 |
[28:09] | William had the sample picked up from the house. | William在家里也采了血样 |
[28:11] | I sealed it and handed it to the technician myself. | 我亲自把它封好交给技术员了 |
[28:14] | So Patrick didn’t tamper with it. | 这样Patrick就没法做什么手脚了 |
[28:16] | No, but I’m sure he has something planned | 是的 不过我很确定 |
[28:17] | when the DNA comes back a mismatch. | 就算DNA不匹配 他也早就想好了计划 |
[28:19] | I want to know what it is. Audio. | 我倒是很想知道他怎么应对 |
[28:21] | Check one, two. | 录下来 |
[28:24] | Check one, two. | 测试 听得到吗 |
[28:27] | I’ll keep an eye on Elizabeth. | 我会留心着Elizabeth的 |
[28:29] | Come on, Chaunce. Come on. | 来吧 Chaunce |
[28:32] | That’s a good boy. | 好孩子 走吧 |
[28:38] | Everything all right, Miss Bea? | Bea小姐 一切都还好吗? |
[28:40] | The blood tests are back. | 血液测试结果出来了 |
[28:44] | What we have here, Carlyle, is a real moment of truth. | Carlyle 现在就是见证真相的时刻了 |
[28:49] | Everyone, I have news, | 所有人都听着 |
[28:51] | and you need to hear it. | 我有事情要宣布 |
[28:52] | You’ve all been working very hard | 你们全都在辛苦工作 |
[28:54] | to prepare for the party on Sunday, | 准备周日的派对 |
[28:56] | but there’s been a change of plans. | 但现在计划有变 |
[28:58] | The celebration will now take place tomorrow. | 明天的庆祝活动取消 |
[29:02] | I don’t want to wait any longer to welcome home | 我一点也不想再等了 |
[29:05] | my son. | 我要马上欢迎我的亲儿子 |
[29:09] | – I’m so glad to be back. – Aw. | 能回到家里我简直太高兴了 |
[29:10] | I shouldn’t have put you through this. | 我不应该让你经历这些事的 |
[29:13] | – The DNA was a match. – Also I want to thank Elizabeth | DNA测试的结果匹配 |
[29:16] | for all that she’s done. | 我也要感谢Elizabeth所做的一切 |
[29:18] | Today is her last day. | 今天是她在这儿的最后一天 |
[29:20] | William, I’m sorry. | William我很抱歉 |
[29:22] | You know I was just thinking of you and Bea. | – 你知道我这只是为你和Bea在考虑 |
[29:24] | The days I have left with my son are numbered. | – 我能留给我儿子的日子已经没几天了 |
[29:27] | Forcing him to do this, | 逼着他做这个 |
[29:28] | he could have walked out the door, | 他可能会离开这个家 |
[29:31] | and it would have been your fault. | 那样就都是你的错了 |
[29:32] | I’ll send your check. | 我会把支票寄给你 |
[29:38] | What did I do? | 我都做了些什么? |
[29:46] | Oh. Well, I’m fired, | 我被炒了 |
[29:50] | and you don’t have to be a butler anymore. | 你也不用再继续当管家了 |
[29:52] | I can’t just leave. | 我不能这么走了 |
[29:54] | Maybe I’ll see how French that maid really is. | 也许是我觉得那个女仆有多法式 |
[30:00] | Liz | Liz. I tried to talk to my father, |
[30:02] | but you know how stubborn he is. | 我试着和爸爸谈了 但你知道他有多顽固 |
[30:03] | Well, he’s upset with me, | 他对我很失望 但我理解 |
[30:05] | and I can understand that. | 我已经带Chauncey散过步了 |
[30:06] | I already took Chauncey on his walk. | 我已经带Chauncey散过步了 |
[30:07] | Oh. Well, I heard him coughing. | 我听到它在咳嗽 |
[30:10] | I’m gonna take him to the vet. | 我要带他去看兽医 |
[30:11] | Well, if he’s not feeling well, | 如果他不舒服 就不该走路 |
[30:13] | – he shouldn’t walk. – It’s not far. | – 不远的 |
[30:14] | It is if he can’t breathe. | – 如果他不能呼吸了就很远 |
[30:15] | Don’t worry. I’ll drive them. | 别担心 我会开车带他们去的 |
[30:18] | I’ll get the car. | 我去开车 |
[30:19] | Good day, Mrs. Burke. | 再见 Burke夫人 |
[30:22] | Take care, Patrick. | 好自为之 Patrick |
[30:25] | You too, Liz. | 你也是 |
[30:43] | Liz Wait here, | |
[30:44] | and don’t move the car. | – 在这等着 别把车开走 |
[30:45] | Yes, sir. | – 是的 先生 |
[31:01] | Hey, Peter. Patrick hates the dog. | Peter Patrick讨厌那只狗 |
[31:03] | Now he’s bringing it to the vet. | 现在他却带它去看兽医 |
[31:04] | I heard. You’re wired. | 我听到了 你装了窃听器 |
[31:05] | You’ve gone from My Man Godfrey to Ace Ventura. | 你已经从”我的高德弗里” 变成了”宠物侦探” |
[31:08] | I’m telling you, he’s got another move. | 我和你说 他有下一步 |
[31:09] | – Neal Neal, recon only. | |
[31:12] | You find anything, you pull me in. | 只能侦查 你找到了什么再叫我 |
[31:14] | You got it. | – 明白 |
[31:49] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[31:51] | I feel good. Really good. | 我感觉不错 真的不错 |
[31:53] | Great. You and the Wolcotts’ dog. | 太好了 你和Wolcotts的狗都是 |
[31:55] | Patrick went to the vet for himself. | Patrick是为了他自己去兽医那的 |
[31:57] | I watched the tech remove something from his arm | 我看到医生从他手臂里取出了什么 |
[31:59] | – right here. – Plastic? | – 塑料的吗 – 对 |
[32:00] | – Yeah. – Look like a vein? | – 看着像血管吗 |
[32:02] | I don’t know. It was about 2/3 this size. | – 我不知道 大概这个的2/3 |
[32:04] | That’s a Penrose drain. | 那是引流管 |
[32:05] | There was a case in Florida… | 在佛罗里达有过这么一个案子 |
[32:07] | a guy implanted one to fool a DNA test. | 有人植了这个来混过DNA测试 |
[32:10] | Filled with someone else’s blood? | – 里面装着别人的血吗 – 是 |
[32:11] | Yeah. | 所以Patrick自己抽的血 |
[32:13] | That’s why Patrick drew his own. | |
[32:14] | This blood was fresh. | 血还是新鲜的 |
[32:16] | Which means 48 hours ago | 也就是说48小时前 |
[32:19] | the real Patrick Wolcott was alive. | 真的Patrick Wolcott还活着 |
[32:21] | And in New York. | 而且人在纽约 |
[32:23] | You know, we’re kind of good at this. | 你知道我们很擅长找人 |
[32:24] | – What? | |
[32:26] | William’s signing over the trust fund tomorrow. | 什么 – |
[32:29] | And once fake Patrick gets what he wants… | William明天就要在信托基金上签字了 一旦假Patrick得到了他想要的… |
[32:34] | he won’t have any reason to keep the real Patrick around. | – 他不会留下真的Patrick |
[32:36] | No. | – 不会 |
[32:49] | We pulled in the vet tech. | 我们抓了兽医 |
[32:50] | Of course he denies implanting a Penrose drain. | 当然他不承认帮人植了引流管 |
[32:53] | We searched the property. No signs of the tubing. | 搜了他的地方 也没找到管子的痕迹 |
[32:55] | We’re holding him on suspicion so he can’t tip Patrick off? | 我们只是怀疑拘留 所以他不能揭发Patrick了吗 |
[32:58] | You better believe it. | 差不多 |
[32:59] | Well, we won’t get a warrant for another DNA testing | 如果家人没有同意 |
[33:02] | without permission from the family. | 我们就没法再做一次DNA测试 |
[33:03] | Why don’t we just grab the bastard | 我们为什么不直接抓住那个混蛋 |
[33:05] | and tell him we know about the drain? | 告诉他我们知道血管的事了 |
[33:07] | Tempting, but we have no leverage. | 听着不错 但我们没有筹码 |
[33:08] | So let’s get some leverage. | 那就加些筹码 |
[33:10] | – How do we do that? – Hmm. | 怎么做 |
[33:12] | Picasso. | 毕加索 |
[33:15] | Yeah, yeah, Picasso. | 对 毕加索 |
[33:19] | All right, our imposter learned everything he could | 我们的骗子 |
[33:22] | about Patrick’s life. | 尽其所能了解了Patrick的人生 |
[33:23] | But he didn’t know Elizabeth’s Picasso story, | 但他不知道Elizabeth的毕加索故事 |
[33:25] | which proves he doesn’t know everything. | 所以说他不是无所不知 |
[33:26] | Yeah, and he doesn’t know | 他不知道 |
[33:27] | what he doesn’t know. | 他不知道什么 |
[33:28] | We need to ask him | 我们得问他件让他觉得 |
[33:29] | something that he thinks only the real Patrick – knows the answer to. – And give him a reason | 真的Patrick会知道答案的事 |
[33:34] | to get that answer. | 让他会去找出答案 |
[33:35] | Elizabeth asks him about Picasso… | Elizabeth问了他毕加索的事 |
[33:37] | the next morning he knows everything. | 他第二天早上就全知道了 |
[33:41] | The bike rides. | 自行车 |
[33:43] | He goes on one every morning. It’s always for an hour. | 他每天早上都骑车出去 一直都是一小时 |
[33:45] | That’s got to be how he’s keeping Patrick alive. | 那肯定是他保证Patrick活着的办法 |
[33:47] | And how he got the Picasso story. | – 以及毕加索的故事 – 还有血 Jones 派队人设立监视范围 车 自行车 步行 什么都行 |
[33:48] | – And the blood. – Jones, get a radius | |
[33:51] | set up in op… car, bike, foot, whatever. | |
[33:53] | Make sure we stay on him wherever he goes. | – 确保不管他去哪我们都有人盯着 |
[33:55] | Gotcha. | – 知道了 |
[33:58] | Patrick was gone for 15 years. | Patrick出走了15年 |
[34:00] | He probably didn’t meet the imposter right away. | 他可能不是一开始就遇到了这个骗子 |
[34:02] | The first time he was spotted after he ran away | 他从寄宿学校逃走后 |
[34:04] | from boarding school was at Dusseldorf. | 第一次有人看到他是在Dusseldorf |
[34:06] | And that’s where Leo Kovak comes in. | 那是他遇到Leo Kovak的地方 |
[34:08] | Who is Leo Kovak? | 谁是Leo Kovak |
[34:09] | He’s the reason fake Patrick has to get the answer. | 他就是让假Patrick得去找答案的人 |
[34:12] | Who is Leo Kovak? | 谁是Leo Kovak |
[34:14] | I’m Leo Kovak? | 我是Leo Kovak吗 |
[34:16] | You are a very angry Croatian. | 你是个非常生气的克罗地亚人 |
[34:19] | You work for the Von Kesslers, | 你为Von |
[34:21] | and you want to know what the hell happened in Dusseldorf. | Kessler家工作 你想知道在Dusseldorf到底发生了什么 |
[34:23] | What happened in Dusseldorf? | 在Dusseldorf发生了什么 |
[34:25] | It’s…it’s got to be more convincing. | 你得更有说服力 |
[34:27] | – What happened in Dusseldorf? – Nothing. | 在Dusseldorf发生了什么 |
[34:30] | But Patrick doesn’t know that. | 什么都没发生 但Patrick不知道 |
[34:31] | Croatians invented neckties, | 克罗地亚人发明了领带 |
[34:33] | and I’m sure you’ve got something in your closet | 我相信你衣橱里有东西能 |
[34:34] | that screams enraged Balkan. | 代表愤怒的巴尔干半岛 |
[34:35] | I can’t do Croatian. | 我没法装克罗地亚人人 |
[34:37] | I’m going Polish. | 我要走波兰风 |
[34:39] | Let’s pick out that tie. | 那就那样 |
[34:46] | Mr. Kovak is here to see you. | Kovak先生来见您了 |
[34:50] | I’m a friend of the Von Kesslers. | 我是Von Kessler家的朋友 |
[34:52] | Of course. The Von Kesslers. | 当然 Von Kessler一家 |
[34:56] | It’s been a while since Dusseldorf. | 从在Dusseldorf见到你已经很久了 |
[34:58] | Thank you, Carlyle. | 谢谢你 Carlyle |
[35:06] | I followed you and your story in the papers, Patrick. | 我在报纸上追踪到了你和你的故事 Patrick |
[35:13] | That’s how we found you. | 所以我们找到了你 – |
[35:15] | I’m sorry. Do I… | 抱歉 我… |
[35:17] | You should be sorry for what you did. | – 你是该为你做的感到抱歉 |
[35:20] | – Sir, I don’t understand. – Don’t play stupid. | 先生 我不明白 |
[35:23] | Don’t start crying. | 别装傻了 别哭 |
[35:26] | The Von Kesslers pay me to handle their problems. | Von Kessler家付钱让我来解决问题 |
[35:32] | Is there any way I can pay them for this inconvenience? | 能不能用钱来解决这个问题 |
[35:36] | You think you can put a price on what you did? | 你以为你做的事可以估价吗 |
[35:39] | That money can make this go away? | 钱能解决问题吗 |
[35:41] | No. They want answers. | 不 他们想要答案 |
[35:46] | Compliments of the chef. | 主厨推荐 |
[35:48] | Anything else, sir? | |
[35:51] | A pen and something to write. | 还有别的吗 先生 笔和纸 |
[36:05] | Call me. We can make Dusseldorf go away. | 打给我 我们能让Dusseldorf的事了结 |
[36:10] | But if you don’t, I’ll see you at your party tonight. | 如果你不解决 |
[36:14] | I’ll show myself out. | 今晚宴会见 我自己出去 |
[36:22] | If I may, sir… | 恕我直言 先生… |
[36:26] | that threat didn’t sound hollow. | 那个威胁不像假的 |
[36:30] | I’m going for a bike ride. | 我要出去一下 |
[36:33] | Enjoy the fresh air. | 好好享受新鲜空气 |
[36:46] | He’s exiting the park at Morningside and 116th. | 他从Morningside和116街出了公园 |
[36:53] | I’ve got him. | 我跟上他了 |
[37:00] | I wouldn’t peg you for a fed in this car. | 没想到坐着车里的是FBI |
[37:02] | Perimeter is all set. | 周围都布置好了 |
[37:04] | We’ll pinch Patrick at the location. | 我们会找到Patrick的 |
[37:06] | While we’re waiting, | 在我们等的时候 |
[37:08] | may I… | 我能… |
[37:16] | Thanks, Leo. | 谢谢你 Leo |
[37:23] | North on Manhattan. Handing off. | 北曼哈顿 我移交了 |
[37:33] | Listen to that! | 听听! |
[37:43] | Hard turn, 114th. | 急转弯 114街 |
[37:53] | Agent down! We lost the suspect! | 探员被撞倒 嫌疑人跟丢 |
[37:57] | Neal, get out. | – Neal 出去 |
[37:58] | I’m a butler. I’m trained for this. | – 我是男管家 训练有素 |
[38:10] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车来 |
[38:11] | All agents to First Avenue and 114th street. | 所有探员到第一大道和114街 |
[38:14] | Agent Burke and Caffrey are en route. | Burke和Caffrey探员在路上 |
[38:17] | – Team two has him. West on 116th. | |
[38:19] | This is 116th. | 第二队看到他了116街西侧 |
[38:21] | Neal. | – 这是116街 |
[38:24] | – Neal. – Don’t look. | – 别看 |
[38:26] | I have to look. I can’t help it. | 我得看 忍不住 |
[38:30] | There he goes. | 他在那 |
[38:37] | Lost sight of the suspect | 在Morningside和115街街角 |
[38:38] | at the corner of Morningside and 115th. | 失去嫌疑人踪迹 |
[38:42] | That must be some butler college. | 你肯定上过管家学院 |
[38:52] | Where’s he keeping Patrick? | 他把Patrick藏到哪了 |
[38:54] | He was just here. Got to be somewhere close. | 他刚刚还在这 肯定是附近 |
[38:57] | All right, we’re gonna have to go door to door. | 我们得一家家搜了 |
[39:00] | I want a team on this building, down there, | 我要一队人来这栋楼 |
[39:03] | and a team across the street. | 然后一队在街对面 |
[39:05] | Team two, let’s go. | 第二队 我们走 |
[39:08] | – Hey, Peter. – Yeah, what do you have? | – 你发现了什么 |
[39:14] | This may be a long shot, | 这可能有点玄 但Patrick说过他把旅行日记掉在过爱琴海里 |
[39:15] | but Patrick said he dropped | 这可能有点玄 |
[39:17] | his travel journal in the Aegean. | 但Patrick说过他把旅行日记掉在过爱琴海里 |
[39:19] | Not exactly the Aegean, but let’s have a look. | 不一定是爱琴海 我们去看一下吧 |
[39:36] | For the last time, Dusseldorf. | 我再问最后一次 在Dusseldorf |
[39:38] | – What the hell happened? – Nothing happened | 到底发生了什么 在Dusseldorf什么都没发生 |
[39:40] | Von – in Dusseldorf. – The Von Kesslers are pissed, | |
[39:42] | and this Kovaks guy is coming after you. | Kessler家很生气 那个叫Kovaks来找你了 |
[39:45] | I don’t know any of these people. | 我不认识他们 |
[39:46] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[39:48] | Fine. We’ll do this the hard way. | 软的不吃我们来硬的 |
[39:51] | The hard way is what’s gonna happen if you don’t | 如果你不放下电击枪才要吃硬的 |
[39:54] | Peter Burke put that taser down. Peter Burke, FBI. | |
[39:56] | Cuff him. | FBI 拷上他 |
[40:00] | – I’m not a butler. – Let’s go. | – 我不是管家 – 走吧 |
[40:10] | Everything’s gonna be okay, all right? | 一切都会没事的 好吗? |
[40:20] | – Patrick. – Dad. | – 爸爸 |
[40:32] | I wanted him to be you so much, | 我太希望他是你了 |
[40:35] | I let myself believe. | 所以就让自己相信了 |
[40:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:40] | I’m sorry I let him into our lives. Liz. | 对不起 |
[40:47] | Hi. Bea? | 我让他打扰了我们的生活 |
[40:54] | You should know, | 你该知道我已经习惯了当独生子 |
[40:56] | I’m used to being an only child. | Patrick和Keith |
[41:18] | Patrick and Keith… that’s his real name… | 那人的真名 |
[41:22] | met on Santorini. | 在Santorini认识的 |
[41:25] | People said they could pass for brothers. | 大家都说他们亲如兄弟 |
[41:27] | When Patrick decided to come home, | 当Patrick决定回家时 |
[41:29] | Keith offered to come with him. | Keith说和他一起回来 |
[41:31] | He took Patrick hostage, | 他挟持了Patrick |
[41:34] | read his journals. | 读了他的日记 |
[41:35] | That man stole his life. | 那人偷了他的人生 |
[41:37] | And now he’s got it back again. | 现在他拿回来了 |
[41:39] | – Thanks to you. – Thanks to us. | – 多亏了你们 |
[41:42] | Mm-hmm. | – 多亏了我们 |
[41:43] | Are you up for some… some baseball? | 你想上垒吗 |
[41:47] | – A night game? – Yeah. | – 晚上吗 |
[41:49] | I figured we could pick up where we left off. | – 我们可以接着之前的来 |
[41:50] | I could probably… | 我可能可以 |
[41:54] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[41:56] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[41:57] | I’ll call Mozzie. | 我得打给Mozzie |
[41:59] | Wait, wait, wait, hold on. | 等等 如果你已经得过了 |
[42:00] | If you’ve had this flu already, | 我想我们没事 720P |
[42:02] | I think we’re safe. |