时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on White Collar… | |
[00:02] | The Mosconi Codex. | 莫斯克尼法典 |
[00:04] | This is no ordinary book. | 这可不是一般的书 |
[00:06] | – Neal. – Hello, Rebecca. | – 你好 Rebecca |
[00:07] | You two know each other? | 你们俩认识? |
[00:09] | I swear, I had my key card when I left work. | 我发誓 员工卡下班的时候还在身上 |
[00:12] | We figure out what’s hidden in those pages | 我们找出那本书隐藏的秘密 |
[00:13] | and get to it first. | 然后先下手为强 |
[00:15] | I’m the reason the thief got in. | 我是那个贼能进来的原因 |
[00:17] | My hope was that the owner would let us study | 我本希望收藏家能让我们近距离 |
[00:19] | and look at the Codex, and now it’s gone. | 研究一下法典 但是现在不行了 |
[00:21] | David | David Siegel. Cause of death |
[00:23] | was a gunshot wound to the sternum. | Siegel 死因为胸部中枪 |
[00:25] | And we’re no closer to figuring out who did this and why. | 而我们对于谁干的 为什么这么干 毫无头绪 |
[00:28] | Dr. Summers, I need your help. | Summers医生 我需要你的帮助 |
[00:29] | Just because a person starts doing good things | 就因为一个人开始做好事 |
[00:32] | doesn’t mean he wants to stop doing bad things. | 可不意味着他想停止做坏事 |
[00:34] | I’ve been serving too many masters. | 我是太多人的牵线木偶了 |
[00:36] | I’m through being everyone’s puppet. | 所有人都在指挥我的行动 |
[00:37] | Which strings, exactly, do you plan on cutting? | 那么准确来说 你想切掉那条线? |
[00:40] | All of them. | 所有的 |
[01:18] | _ | 很不错 |
[01:20] | Even the chip in the cover works. | 连封皮里的芯片都好使 |
[01:22] | How’d you pull that off? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[01:24] | I don’t make them. I just sell them. | 我不管制作 我只管销售 |
[01:32] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[01:33] | Freeze! Hands in the air. | 不许动! 举起手来 |
[01:35] | FBI! Don’t move! | FBI! 不许动! |
[01:43] | He’s all yours. | 他是你的了 |
[01:47] | – What? – Don’t “What” me. | – 怎么了? – 别想糊弄我 你知道怎么了 |
[01:49] | You know what. I gave you specific instructions. | 我给你的命令很明确 |
[01:51] | “Sit down, make the deal, get arrested.” | “坐下 交易 |
[01:53] | Three out of three not good enough for you? | 被捕” 我做得不够好? |
[01:55] | I don’t remember mentioning anything | 我可不记得让你提那些问题了 |
[01:56] | about follow-up questions or interrogating the suspect | 也没让你在疑犯被捕前就盘问他 |
[01:59] | – before the arrest. – Interrogating the suspect… | – 审犯人… 你什么… 什么 芯片? – 芯片 |
[02:00] | What are you… What, the chip? | – 审犯人… 你什么… 什么 芯片? – 芯片 |
[02:01] | – The chip. – I was gathering information. | – 我在收集信息 |
[02:04] | – For you or for us? – If I were up to something, | – 为我们还是为你? |
[02:06] | you really think I’d do it when you had ears on me? | 如果我在计划什么事 你真的认为我会在被监听的时候做? |
[02:08] | That’s exactly when you’d do it. | 你就是这么做的 |
[02:09] | I have a feeling this is about more than passports. | 我有种感觉 这不止护照那么简单 |
[02:12] | Oh, it’s about passports. Also about the $2 million | 这就是关于护照 |
[02:14] | that went missing in the last case. | 还有上个案子中失踪的200万美金 |
[02:15] | Oh, Dr. Summers might have some insight | Summers医生也许知道钱的位置 |
[02:16] | – into its location. – Dr. Summers had a tendency | Summers医生就有那个能耐 |
[02:19] | to take bad guys who wanna be good and turn them into worse guys. | 把想洗心革面的坏人变得更坏 |
[02:22] | What exactly happened during your therapy session? | 你做心理咨询的时候 到底发什么什么事? |
[02:27] | She encouraged me to be the man I really am. | 她鼓励我做真正的自己 |
[02:30] | I think Lucy told Charlie Brown that | 我想Lucy也这么告诉Charlie |
[02:32] | and only charged him 5¢. | Brown了 但是人家只收了5分钱 |
[02:34] | And what kind of man might that be, exactly? | 说实在的 |
[02:38] | We were gonna discuss that at our next session. | 你到底是什么样的人? |
[02:39] | Now I have to wait 20 years. | 这个问题我们下一疗程再讨论 现在我得再等20年 |
[02:41] | I think these belong to Jones. | 我想这大概是Jones的 |
[02:53] | Hey, where’d you get all these? | 嘿 这些都是你哪儿弄来的? |
[02:55] | Confiscated in various busts around the city. | 大多都是过去几星期 |
[02:56] | Most in the last few weeks. | 全市各地抄查没收来的 |
[02:58] | It’s first-rate and identical. | 它们质量一流特征相似 |
[03:00] | These were all made by the same person. | 这些出自同一人之手 |
[03:01] | – You’re sure about that? – Yeah, the eagle’s eye. | – 你确定? – 是的 你看鹰眼 |
[03:03] | There’s a tiny dot in the center of this one | 这本鹰眼中间有个小点 |
[03:05] | and in the one I bought from Ivan. | 和我从Ivan手上买到的那本一样 |
[03:07] | That dot is as good as a fingerprint. | 这个点就相当于指纹了 |
[03:10] | So we’re looking at a fairly large forgery operation. | 所以我们寻找的是 一个相当大的伪造集团 |
[03:13] | You think Ivan’s the artist? | 你觉得Ivan是伪造师吗? |
[03:14] | No, he says he only sells them, and I believe him. | 不是 他说他只负责卖 我相信他 |
[03:16] | Anyone this good would take credit. | 能做这么好的人是会邀功的 |
[03:18] | Think this has something to do | 你认为这和小奥德赛区的 |
[03:19] | with the uptick of crime in Little Odessa? | 犯罪率上升有关系吗? |
[03:21] | I don’t believe in coincidences. | 我不相信巧合 |
[03:23] | Ivan’s parking tickets. | Ivan的停车罚单 |
[03:25] | Ten so far this year, and they’re all | 今年已经十张了 |
[03:27] | in the exact same spot. | 而且都在同一个位置 |
[03:28] | I want traffic surveillance video | 我需要这条街上 |
[03:30] | for the past six months on that address. | 过去六个月的监控录像 |
[03:32] | Already on it. | 已经在调了 |
[03:37] | – Really? – Really. | – 不是吧? – 是的 |
[03:41] | Same spot, day after day. | 相同地点 每天都这样 |
[03:43] | – Right in front of the hydrant. – Mm-hmm. | 就在消防栓跟前 |
[03:45] | There’s plenty of metered parking down the street. | 这条街上有很多计时收费停车位 |
[03:47] | Why risk another ticket? | 为什么甘冒被贴罚单的危险? |
[03:49] | Doris Day parking. | Doris Day的停车位 |
[03:51] | I’m sorry. Doris Day what? | 不好意思 Doris Day的什么? |
[03:53] | Spot right in front. | 就在你眼前 |
[03:55] | The kind of parking Doris Day miraculously finds | Doris Day在她的每部电影里 都能神奇地找到的停车位 |
[03:57] | – in all her movies. – I never knew you were a fan. | 我从不知道你是她的影迷 |
[03:59] | Oh, I love ’em. | 哦我爱死那些电影了 |
[04:01] | Place looks abandoned. | 这地方看起来废弃了 |
[04:03] | Yeah, not a bad spot for a passport forgery operation. | 是啊 对于护照伪造集团来说不算糟 |
[04:06] | Let’s get a warrant and check it out. | 我们去弄张搜查令查一下 |
[04:14] | The history of cryptography… oddly cryptic. | 密码使用的历史… 令人惊异地隐秘 |
[04:17] | Any luck finding out what type of code this is? | 幸运的找到这是什么类型密码了吗? |
[04:20] | Oh, I’ve ruled out transposition and Caesar shifts. | 我已经排除了移位式密码和凯撒方阵 |
[04:23] | Oh, and Sudoku and Kenken. | 哦 还有数独以及聪明方格 |
[04:27] | Well, in a happy accident, you may have proven | 说不定你无意中 |
[04:29] | the Riemann Hypothesis. | 还证明了黎曼假设呢 |
[04:30] | The only thing I’ve proven is that we need help. | 我唯一能证明的是我们需要帮助 |
[04:33] | I’ve studied every pattern, every symbol. | 我研究了每一个图案 每一个符号 |
[04:35] | I can only conclude that it is of alien origin. | 只能总结得出 这东西从外星来 |
[04:39] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[04:40] | Aha! Finally, you’ve come around. | 你总算醒悟了 |
[04:43] | I think you’re right. We need help. | 我觉得你是对的 我们需要帮助 |
[04:45] | Oh. | 我倒是认识一个柏林的修道士 |
[04:46] | Well, I do know a monk in Berlin who dabbles in quantum mechanics. | 他对量子力学有所涉猎 |
[04:50] | You think Hagen’s using monks? | 你觉得Hagen在利用修道士? |
[04:52] | I think Hagen is using you. | 我觉得Hagen在利用你 |
[04:55] | And me. | 还有我 |
[04:56] | The only chance we have of getting a leg up on him | 扳倒他的唯一机会是 |
[04:59] | is by deciphering the Codex first. | 我们率先破解出法典 |
[05:01] | Until then… | – 在那之前… |
[05:02] | It’s ticking clocks and phone calls. | – 倒计时中 需要咨询无数人 |
[05:04] | All right, I gotta go. | 好吧 |
[05:05] | Peter and I are headed to Little Odessa. | 我得走了 Peter和我要去小奥德赛 |
[05:16] | I do the talking. | 我来说 |
[05:22] | We’re just here on a routine visit. | 我们是来常规检查的 |
[05:23] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[05:27] | Well… | 哦… |
[05:29] | doesn’t look abandoned. | 看来不像被废弃了 |
[05:31] | Looks like someone brought it back to life. | 看来有人重新启用了这里 |
[05:35] | Wow. Every time I see ice like this, I’m ten again. | 每次我看到冰场就仿佛回到了童年 |
[06:00] | – Oh, she’s good. – Yeah. | – 哦 滑得真不错 – 是的 |
[06:04] | First Doris Day, now figure skating. | 先是Doris Day 现在又是花样滑冰 |
[06:07] | It’s nice to see your softer side. | 能看到你铁汉柔情的一面 真是三生有幸 |
[06:14] | Who are you? What do you want? | 你们是谁? 想要什么? |
[06:16] | We just have a few questions | 我们只想问几个问题 关于这座楼的主人 |
[06:18] | for the owner of this building. | 赶紧收起来 要不然我们都有危险 |
[06:19] | Put that away, or you’ll get all of us killed. | 赶紧收起来 |
[06:22] | Hey! | 要不然我们都有危险 |
[06:24] | This is private facility. | 这里是私人领地 |
[06:26] | You’re trespassing. | 你们是非法侵入 |
[06:27] | _ | 我觉得他们只是迷路了 |
[06:28] | _ | 别说话 Katya! |
[06:30] | We just have a few questions. | 我们只想问点事情 |
[06:32] | Questions for Katya, | 想问一下Katya |
[06:34] | the talk of Little Odessa. | 关于小奥德赛的事情 |
[06:37] | Neal Micali, sports agent. | Neal Micali 体育经纪人 |
[06:39] | I represent some of the world’s top athletes. | 我旗下有很多世界级运动员 |
[06:41] | This is Peter Nevins, | 这位是Peter Nevins 明星级花样滑冰教练 |
[06:44] | figure skating coach to the stars. | |
[07:07] | Peter Nevins, coach? | Peter Nevins 教练? |
[07:10] | Never heard of you. | 没听说过你 |
[07:11] | Really? You ever heard of Tara Lipinski? | 真的? 那你听说过Tara |
[07:14] | Or Michelle Kwan? | Lipinski吗? 还有Michelle Kwan? |
[07:15] | They would be ushers at the ice capades | 要不是这个男人 |
[07:16] | if it weren’t for this man. | 他们现在就会在白雪溜冰团当引导员了 |
[07:18] | Oh, yes. He’s just… | 是的 |
[07:19] | he’s just… I simply help them harness | 他是 |
[07:22] | their own natural talents. | 他只是 我只是帮他们挖掘了自身的潜能 |
[07:33] | Sorry to be wasting your time, | 我不想浪费你的时间 |
[07:34] | but Katya has no interest in competing. | 但Katya对比赛没有兴趣 |
[07:36] | _ | Sergei 求你了 我想要一个新教练 我想比赛 |
[07:42] | Thank you for your interest. | – 谢谢你的关注 |
[07:45] | – Now, if you’ll excuse us… – It’s not a problem. | – 那么 容我们暂时告退… – 没问题 |
[07:47] | We got another 20 girls to see by the end of the week, so… | – 这周我们还需要见20个姑娘 所以… – 是27个 |
[07:50] | – | – 27, – Is it 27 now? |
[07:51] | – It’s 27. – Listen… | 现在是27个了? – |
[07:54] | you’re talented. | 是27 听着… |
[07:55] | Very talented. | 你很有才 非常有天赋 |
[07:57] | Don’t give up on your dream. | 请别放弃梦想 |
[07:59] | Sorry we wasted your time and ours. | 很抱歉 耽误了你我的时间 |
[08:04] | Wait. This is not the right time. | 等等 现在做出抉择还为时过早 |
[08:08] | But don’t choose another girl yet. | 但暂时请别选择其他姑娘 |
[08:10] | Here. | 给 |
[08:14] | We’ll be in touch. | 咱们保持联系 |
[08:18] | – Figure skating coach? – What? | – 花样滑冰教练? – |
[08:20] | You’ve been skating since you were a junior G-man. | 怎么? 你从还是个 菜鸟探员的时候就开始溜冰了呀 |
[08:22] | But that was hockey. | 但那是曲棍球 |
[08:23] | We’re talking body checks, not twirls. | 我们只会用身体撞人 而不是旋转 |
[08:25] | Oh, come on. It’s a good cover. | 拜托 这是个很好的假身份 |
[08:26] | I don’t need a cover. I could go in there | 我不需要假身份 |
[08:27] | with a tac team and turn that place upside down. | 我可以带着突击队闯进那儿翻个底朝天 |
[08:29] | Yeah, you could if you wanted to scare off the guys | 当然 |
[08:31] | we’re really after. | 如果你想要吓跑我们想抓的家伙 完全可以这么做 |
[08:32] | Just admit it… best way into this case | 承认吧 |
[08:34] | is on skates. | 涉入此案的最好方式就是靠溜冰 |
[08:37] | You got a ticket. | 你有张罚单 |
[08:40] | Come on, this is for your bio, not a mug shot. | 拜托 这是拍简历照 不是入案照片 |
[08:43] | – Come on. – Oh, you’re killing me. | – 快来吧 – 哦 你还不如杀了我 |
[08:45] | I don’t have time for this. I’ve got ASAC work. | 我没时间干这个 我得做助理特工主管的工作 |
[08:46] | – I can’t play dress-up. – Just smile. | – 我不能玩盛装打扮 |
[08:56] | Rebecca? | – 微笑就好了 |
[08:59] | From the Gershon Museum. | 来自Gershon博物馆 |
[09:01] | Neal | Neal, from the FBI. |
[09:04] | – Hey. – Hi. | 来自FBI |
[09:05] | – How are you? – I’m, uh… | – 你近况如何? |
[09:07] | terrible. | – 我… 很糟 |
[09:09] | The museum world, it’s really small. | 博物馆的世界 真的很小 |
[09:10] | I can’t get another job. | 我找不到其他工作 |
[09:12] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 那可真遗憾 |
[09:14] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 我能帮你点什么吗? |
[09:15] | You? No. | 你吗? 不 |
[09:17] | You’ve done enough. | 你做的够多了 |
[09:19] | Whoa. Wha… | – 什… – 我一直在回想我丢掉门卡的那天 |
[09:20] | – I’ve been thinking about that day | – 什… |
[09:21] | that I lost my key card, | – 我一直在回想我丢掉门卡的那天 |
[09:23] | and you’re the last person that I remember having it with. | 你是我记忆中最后一个拿过它的人 |
[09:25] | What, you don’t think I stole it, do you? | 什么 你该不会怀疑我偷了它吧? |
[09:27] | Why would I steal your key card? I had full access to the museum. | – 我干嘛要偷你的门卡? – 那天所有事都很不对劲 |
[09:28] | Nothing about that day makes sense. | – 我有博物馆的完全访问权限 – 我只是来问点问题 然后… |
[09:30] | I’m just here to get some answers and… | – 我有博物馆的完全访问权限 – 我只是来问点问题 然后… |
[09:32] | I was hoping to get a letter from Agent Burke | 我希望能够得到 |
[09:34] | stating my complete innocence. | Burke探员的证词证明我清白 |
[09:35] | – There he is. – Uh, yeah, that’s… | – 他就在那儿 |
[09:37] | that’s a really bad idea. | – 是的 那可…真是个坏主意 |
[09:39] | He is swamped on a new case right now | 他刚刚陷入一件新案子 |
[09:41] | and just not in a giving mood. | 心情不大好 |
[09:42] | Anyway, he wasn’t even in charge of the Gershon investigation. | 况且 他甚至都不是Gershon调查案的负责人 |
[09:44] | – Then who was? – That would be Agent Gruetzner. | – 那么谁是呢? – 应该是Gruetzner探员 |
[09:47] | Art Crimes. He’s not at these offices. | 艺术罪案 他不在这些办公室里 |
[09:49] | So where do I find this Agent… | 那我该去哪找这位… |
[09:51] | – Gruetzner? – Gruetzner. | – Gruetzner |
[09:53] | Uh, he is in the field today. | 他今天出现场 |
[09:55] | But I could set something up for tomorrow. | 不过我可以安排明天的会面 |
[09:59] | – All right. – All right? | – 好的 – 好的? |
[10:00] | – Tomorrow. – Okay. | – 那就明天 – 好 |
[10:01] | Let me give you my number. | 我把手机号给你 |
[10:03] | You can text me the address. | 你发短信告诉我地址 |
[10:05] | We’re the FBI. We have your number. | 我们可是FBI 我们有你的电话号 |
[10:06] | – Ha. – I’ll get you that letter. | 我会给你那份证词的 |
[10:08] | What’s the story? | 事情怎么样了? |
[10:10] | Sergei Turgenev. | |
[10:12] | Our smooth-talking friend from the ice rink. | 室内溜冰场里的三寸不烂之舌 |
[10:15] | Got that from a friend at FAPSI | 我从国家通信与信息局的朋友那里拿到的 |
[10:17] | – That’s Russian intelligence. – Russian intelligence. | – 那是俄国情报局 – 俄国情报局 |
[10:18] | Yeah, this is the Crime And Punishment of rap sheets. | 是的 这简直是是警局刑事档案的”罪与罚” |
[10:21] | And this guy… is worse. | 这个家伙… 比那还糟 |
[10:23] | That’s Sergei’s cousin Nikolai. | 那是Sergei的表兄Nikolai |
[10:24] | Wanted for murder in Russia. | 在俄国因杀人受到通缉 |
[10:26] | Money laundering, drug trafficking, | 洗钱 毒品走私 |
[10:27] | arms trafficking, human trafficking. | 军火走私 人贩子 |
[10:29] | Basically, any kind of trafficking. | 基本上来说 包含了一切走私 |
[10:30] | – Yeah. – Nobody knew he was | 目前为止没有人知道他在我国 |
[10:31] | in the country until now. | |
[10:33] | We don’t give visas to criminals, | 我们不给罪犯发签证 |
[10:34] | so either he snuck in on a tuna boat… | 所以要么他是坐金枪鱼捕猎船偷渡来的… |
[10:36] | Or he flew here first-class | 要么他是用Sergei的 |
[10:37] | using one of Sergei’s passports. | 某个护照坐一等舱飞来的 |
[10:39] | Question is… if Sergei can bring Nikolai in here | 问题在于… 如果Sergei能在我们眼皮底下偷渡 |
[10:42] | without us knowing, who else is he planning to import? | Nikolai 那他是否还计划带别人进来? |
[10:45] | If I had known about this, | 如果我早知道这个 |
[10:47] | you could be playing hockey with Sergei | 那你早就能跟Sergei一起打曲棍球了 |
[10:48] | instead of learning the difference | 而不是学习后外钩点冰一周跳 |
[10:49] | between a lutz and a salchow. | 和后内结环一周跳(花样滑冰术语)的区别了 |
[10:51] | All right, don’t you worry about me. | 好吧 你别担心我的事了 |
[10:52] | You just focus on becoming a top sports agent. | 还是关注一下 怎么做一个顶级体育经纪人吧 |
[10:55] | Con men taking 10%? I think I can handle it. | 拿10%分红的骗子? |
[10:57] | Ah. | 我觉得我能搞定 |
[11:00] | Okay, let me get this straight. | 好吧 咱们把话说清楚 |
[11:02] | You need to become an expert figure skating coach in a day? | 你得在一天内成为专业花样滑冰教练? |
[11:06] | No, I just need to look the part | 不 |
[11:07] | and learn enough to pass muster. | 我只需要学一部分 够在集合的时候蒙混过关就够了 |
[11:09] | So… what can you tell me? | 那… 你能告诉我点什么? |
[11:11] | – Me? – Yeah. | – 我? – 对 |
[11:13] | You want me to coach you to become a coach? | – 你想让我教你怎么做教练? – 是的 |
[11:15] | Yeah. Honey, you have watched enough figure skating | 亲爱的 你看了够多花样滑冰了 |
[11:17] | to do color commentary on the next world championship. | 多得够在下次世界锦标赛上做解说了 |
[11:20] | Yeah, that’s what we call an armchair expert. | 是的 那就叫做纸上谈兵 |
[11:23] | Honey, that is a world away from actually doing it. | 亲爱的 距离真正去做尚且有距离 |
[11:25] | You remember… first time I was on the ice, | 你记得 |
[11:27] | – it was our second date. – Hmm. | 我第一次滑冰 那是咱们第二次约会 |
[11:29] | How could I forget? | 我怎么可能忘? |
[11:31] | You were supposed to teach me. | 你本该教我来着 |
[11:32] | Well, how could I? | 我怎么教你啊? |
[11:34] | You were sprawled out on the ice like Bambi… | 你一上冰就像小鹿斑比一样四脚朝天… |
[11:37] | and looking just as adorable. | 不过还是很可爱 |
[11:39] | Good save. | 补救得好 |
[11:41] | All right, this is what we’re gonna do. | 好吧 |
[11:42] | We’re gonna start with the basics. | 接下来我们这么做 从最基础的部分开始 |
[11:43] | Then we’re gonna move to Tonya Harding | 然后是Tonya Harding和Nancy |
[11:45] | and Nancy Kerrigan, hopefully by midnight. | Kerrigan 希望在午夜前看完 |
[11:47] | Uh-huh, and then one day, | 嗯 |
[11:48] | I will finally teach you how to skate. | 到了白天 我就终于可以教你怎么滑冰了 |
[11:49] | Oh, no, you’re gonna teach me how to skate | 哦不 |
[11:51] | as soon as this case is over. | 这案子一结你就教我吧 |
[11:53] | How do I look? | 我看起来如何 |
[11:55] | Like an FBI accountant. | 像个FBI的会计师 |
[11:58] | Agent Gruetzner’s conservative attire | Gruetzner探员保守的打扮 |
[12:00] | is just an attempt to disguise | 只是一种掩饰的行为 |
[12:02] | his subversive and bohemian proclivities. | 掩饰他具有破坏性的放荡的癖性 |
[12:06] | Ah, don’t overplay this, Moz. | 别太过火 |
[12:07] | It is not dinner theatre. | Moz 这不是晚间小剧场 |
[12:09] | You just need to answer a few simple questions. | 你只需要回答一点简单的问题 |
[12:11] | I’m a master improviser. | 我是个即兴发挥大家 |
[12:13] | I will be the perfect exigent supervisor. | 我会是个完美的紧急情况监管者 |
[12:16] | That sounds familiar. | 听起来很耳熟 |
[12:17] | Yeah, it’s not the first time | 是的 |
[12:19] | the suit’s gotten under my skin. | 这不是我第一次假扮探员 |
[12:21] | I just heard from the exigent supervisor. | 我刚从紧急情况监管者那里听来 |
[12:23] | Looks like Sergei wants to meet at a vodka bar tomorrow, | 似乎Sergei打算明天在一个 伏特加酒吧会面 这带来个问题 |
[12:25] | and that’s a problem. | 安排Rebecca与你的会面的同时 我还得出现在小奥德赛 |
[12:27] | I need to be in Little Odessa at the same time | 安排Rebecca与你的会面的同时 |
[12:28] | I promised Rebecca a meeting with you. | 我还得出现在小奥德赛 |
[12:30] | You say problem, I say opportunity. | 你觉得是问题 我反而觉得是机会 |
[12:32] | You’ll be off leash. | 你就不会被监控 |
[12:34] | You can slip away, and big brother will be none the wiser. | 你可以溜走 他们却不知道 |
[12:37] | True. Do we have an office yet? | 这也是 我们弄好办公室了吗? |
[12:39] | Yeah, and it’s not far. | 有 而且不远 |
[12:40] | Dr. Gravich, my former chiropractor | Gravich医生 |
[12:43] | and hero to ambulance chasers everywhere | 我的前任脊椎按摩师 也是唯利是图者的英雄 |
[12:46] | takes his entire staff out to lunch | 每天中午一到两点 |
[12:48] | from 1:00 until 2:00 every day. | 都会带全体员工出去吃午餐 |
[12:49] | A chiropractor’s office? | 一间脊椎按摩师的办公室? |
[12:52] | With some posters and sundry accoutrements, | 在用些海报和各式装备 |
[12:55] | it’ll look the part. | 看上去就像了 |
[12:57] | And to keep her from asking too many questions, | 为了不让她问太多 |
[12:58] | we can show her the Codex. | 我们可以让她看看法典 |
[13:00] | She is a Mosconi expert. | – 她可是研究莫斯克尼的专家 |
[13:02] | That’s why she started working at the museum. | – 所以她本来在图书馆工作 |
[13:03] | – Until you got her fired. – Maybe she’ll forgive us | 直到你害她失业了 |
[13:05] | if we give her a little peek at our chapter. | 如果我们让她看一看法典 它就会原谅我们 |
[13:07] | So you can reward her for your misdeed | 所以你可以通过让她提供信息 |
[13:09] | by having her reward us with her information. | 而弥补自己对她的过失 |
[13:12] | – Hello? – Oh! | 有人吗? |
[13:14] | Here comes one of our accoutrements now. | 我们的有力武器来啦 |
[13:16] | Say hello to the Art Crimes Division’s comely receptionist. | 来和艺术品犯罪部门的 迷人的接待员打个招呼 |
[13:19] | FBI. May I help you? | 这是联邦调查局 |
[13:22] | All right. | 有什么可以帮到您的? 好吧 |
[13:32] | All right, Jones and the tac team | 好吧 |
[13:34] | are in a van a few blocks away. | Jones和特别行动小组 在几个街区外的货车上 |
[13:36] | Any closer and I think it’d be too risky. | 再靠近的话就危险了 |
[13:38] | Yeah, no riskier than you after half a bottle of vodka. | 也比不上喝了半支伏特加的你危险 |
[13:41] | – What? – Which is why I made these. | – 什么? – 所以我做了这个 |
[13:43] | No, look… no tricks. | – 不 不耍花样 – 什么? |
[13:44] | – I can handle myself. – What? | – 我自己应付得了 – 真的吗? |
[13:45] | – Really? – Yes. | – 我自己应付得了 – 真的吗? |
[13:46] | When was the last time you did a shot? | – 真的 – 你上次喝它是什么时候? |
[13:50] | I don’t… It was Hughes’s retirement party. | 我没… 那是Hughes的退休派对 |
[13:52] | – We did three of them. – Ooh, three? Three. | – 我们喝了三杯 – 哦 三杯? |
[13:54] | – Yes. – Well, in Russia it’s customary | – 是的 |
[13:55] | to drink until the bottle is empty. | – 在俄罗斯 要喝就喝一整支的 |
[13:57] | Okay? This will keep us sober without insulting Sergei. | 这能让你在不冒犯Sergei的前提下 保持清醒 |
[14:00] | I don’t need your trick glasses. | 我不需要你的把戏杯 |
[14:02] | No problem, but, uh, | 没问题 |
[14:04] | I probably shouldn’t walk in there with this. | 但 我最好不要带着这个进去 |
[14:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:18] | He isn’t here. | 他不在这 |
[14:20] | Neal Caffrey! You bastard. | Neal Caffrey! 你这个混蛋 |
[14:23] | I dated his sister. The ballerina. | 我以前和她妹妹约会 她是个芭蕾舞女 |
[14:25] | Why does your love life always end up affecting me? | 为什么你的情史总会影响到我? |
[14:28] | Get him out of here before he blows our cover. | 在他暴露我们身份之前快把他弄走 |
[14:31] | – And wait for me right outside. – Hey! | 然后在外面等我 |
[14:33] | Dimitri! So good to see you. | |
[14:35] | You never call my sister. | – 见到你真好 – 你从没打电话给我妹妹 |
[14:37] | – I should kill you. – All right, okay. | – 我真该宰了你 – 好了 好了 |
[14:39] | Take it easy now, all right? | 别在意了 好吧? |
[14:40] | You and I both know I was one of many. | 你我心知肚明我不过是大多数中的一人 |
[14:43] | What do you mean, “One of many”? | 你什么意思”大多数中的一人” |
[14:44] | My sister is a saint. | 我妹妹很纯的 |
[14:46] | – How was that? – It was perfect. | – 演得怎样? – 堪称完美 |
[14:47] | – It could not have gone better. – Was the accent too thick? | – 已经是最好的了 – 口音会不会太重? |
[14:49] | No, it wasn’t. It was great. | 不 不 很好了 |
[14:50] | You’re gonna nail that Fiddler On The Roof audition. | 你肯定可以搞定 “屋顶上的提琴手”的试镜 |
[14:52] | – Thanks. – Break legs, kid. | – 谢谢 – 加油 孩子 |
[14:55] | Hey, I ditched the anklet and Peter. | 嘿 |
[14:57] | I’m on my way. | 我甩掉Peter和脚铐了 我现在过来 |
[14:59] | Where is your fast-talking friend? | 你那个巧舌如簧的朋友呢? |
[15:02] | Oh, something urgent came up. | 他有要紧事 |
[15:04] | You know agents… always putting out fires. | 你知道经纪人的… 总在处理危机 |
[15:08] | Uh, bring us the caviar, shashlik, | 我们要鱼子酱 |
[15:10] | and a plate of pickled mushrooms. | 烤羊肉串 |
[15:12] | Uh-huh. Mm! | 还有一碟腌蘑菇 |
[15:16] | – So, Peter Nevins. – Yeah? | – 所以你叫Peter Nevins – 是的 |
[15:19] | Figure skating coach to the stars. | 明星们的滑冰教练 |
[15:21] | Nikolai. | |
[15:24] | There is just one little problem. | 只是有个小问题 |
[15:27] | What’s that? | 怎么了? |
[15:35] | You don’t seem to exist. | 你似乎并不存在 |
[15:37] | _ | |
[15:48] | Now, how can you be famous | 你要是不存在的话 |
[15:50] | if you don’t exist? | 怎么可能很出名? |
[15:54] | That’s true. | 这倒不假 |
[15:58] | Peter “Neevens” doesn’t exist. | Peter “Neevens” 确实不存在 |
[16:01] | But… Peter Nevins… | 但是… |
[16:03] | Peter N-E-V-I-N-S… | |
[16:07] | Nevins– he does. | |
[16:10] | _ | N-E-V-I-N-S 就存在了 |
[16:13] | It’s an understandable mistake. | 小失误 可以理解 |
[16:17] | If I were put in front of a cyrillic alphabet keyboard, | 如果给我个西里尔字母的键盘 |
[16:19] | I’d… Well, I wouldn’t… | 我也… |
[16:21] | I wouldn’t be able to get past na zdorovie. | 我也拼不出”为我们的健康” |
[16:25] | Na zdorovie. | 为我们的健康 |
[16:29] | You’d think Art Crimes | 你可能觉得艺术品犯罪部门 |
[16:30] | would call for a more aesthetically pleasing setup, | 需要更优雅的环境 |
[16:33] | but we take a backseat to Wall Street. | 但我们选了个华尔街附近的地方 |
[16:35] | Good afternoon, Agent Caffrey. | 下午好 Caffrey探员 |
[16:37] | And this is June. | 这位是June |
[16:39] | Our office couldn’t function without her. | 没了她我们就做不了事了 |
[16:40] | – He’s not exaggerating. – Ms. Lowe. | 他可没有夸大 Lowe女士 |
[16:43] | Agent Gruetzner. We’ve been expecting you. | Gruetzner特工 我们正在等你 |
[16:45] | I filled Agent Gruetzner in on our talk. | 我和Gruetzner探员说过了 |
[16:46] | I’m sorry for any problems the Bureau may have caused. | 我为局里为你造成的麻烦感到抱歉 |
[16:49] | I have the letter you requested, | 我有你要的证明信 |
[16:50] | along with my card, | 还有我的名片 |
[16:52] | in case any potential employers | 以备任何潜在雇主核实所用 |
[16:54] | need to call to verify. | |
[16:55] | Thank you. Uh… | 谢谢 |
[16:57] | but I’m still looking for closure. | 但我还希望有个了结 |
[16:59] | I have some questions. | 我还有一些疑问 |
[17:01] | Could we, um, speak privately? | 我们可以私下谈谈吗? |
[17:04] | Actually, there’s something we’d like to talk to you about. | 实际上 我们也有些事想和你谈谈 |
[17:12] | You’re married, yes? | – 你已经结婚了吗? – 是的 |
[17:14] | – Yeah. Happily. – That’s good. | – 很幸福 – 那就好 |
[17:17] | Because Katya is a woman | 因为Katya是许多男人梦寐以求的 |
[17:19] | many men desire. | |
[17:21] | She once had a coach who was single. | 她以前有个单身的教练 |
[17:23] | They would spend hours practicing, | 他们总是练习 |
[17:25] | often late into the night. | 有时候练到晚上 |
[17:28] | Very late. | 非常晚 |
[17:32] | He no longer skates so well. | 他现在已经不能怎么滑冰了 |
[17:35] | Well, you should see what my wife does to me | 那你该看看我错过晚餐后 |
[17:38] | when I miss dinner. | 我妻子怎么对我的 |
[17:42] | – That’s good. – Yeah. | – 那很好 – 是的 |
[17:44] | – Well, sometimes. – Yeah. | – 有时候吧 |
[17:46] | Oh. | – 是的 |
[17:50] | But the Codex has been hidden away | 但法典已经被藏到不知道哪了 |
[17:51] | its entire existence. | |
[17:53] | The owner strictly forbade anyone from opening it. | 法典主人严禁任何人翻阅它 |
[17:56] | How… how did you get a copy? | 你… |
[17:58] | That’s classified. | 你们怎么弄到复印件的? 这是机密 |
[17:59] | I’m afraid you’re on a need-to-know basis. | 恐怕对你只能按需知会 |
[18:01] | As in, we need to know what you know | 我们要知道你所知道的 |
[18:04] | and not the other way around. | 而你不能反过来 |
[18:05] | If you’re willing, | 若你愿意 |
[18:07] | the FBI would like your assistance | 联邦调查局需要你的协助 |
[18:08] | deciphering its meaning. | 来破解它的含义 |
[18:09] | It could help us solve a very serious case. | 它能帮我们解决一个重大案件 |
[18:12] | There is one small matter that you need to be | 但还有一件事你必须知道 |
[18:15] | made aware of. | |
[18:19] | There’s a dangerous criminal | 有个非常危险的罪犯想知道法典的内容 |
[18:21] | who wants the information in the Codex, | |
[18:23] | and we need to figure out why. | 我们想知道是为什么 |
[18:25] | And time is of the essence. | 而且时间很紧迫 |
[18:34] | – Mmm! – Ah. | |
[18:36] | You know what? You drink like Russian. | 你知道吗? 你喝起来像个俄国人 |
[18:38] | – Thank you. – Well, almost. | – 谢谢 – 差不多了 |
[18:41] | You start tomorrow. | 你明天开工 |
[18:44] | Tomorrow’s good. | 明天很好 |
[18:46] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[18:50] | Now, let me give you some advice. | 现在 给你点建议 |
[18:55] | Stay on the ice and out of my business. | 只管滑冰 别插手我的事 |
[19:00] | Understood. | 明白 |
[19:02] | So a dangerous criminal is interested | 这么说 |
[19:04] | in the Mosconi Codex? | 有个危险的罪犯 对这本莫斯克尼法典感兴趣? |
[19:05] | We just wouldn’t want to put you in harm’s way | 我们只是不想 让你在不知情的情况下铤而走险 |
[19:07] | unless you knew what you were getting into. | FBI会保护你的 |
[19:08] | The FBI will protect you. | FBI会保护你的 我知道 你们可能觉得我只是个会念书的人 但我也不是没脑子 |
[19:09] | Look, I know I might just seem like | 我知道 |
[19:10] | another bookworm to you guys, | 你们可能觉得我只是个会念书的人 |
[19:12] | but I can hold my own. | 但我也不是没脑子 |
[19:15] | I just need time to think about it. | 给我点时间考虑一下 |
[19:17] | You have my card. Call with your decision. | 你有我的名片 |
[19:18] | Just make it soon. | 想好了就给我打电话 但是要快 |
[19:20] | – Every minute counts. – I’ll go down with you. | – 时间很紧 – 我送你下去 |
[19:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:29] | We got two minutes! | 还有两分钟! |
[19:42] | Hmm. Neal? | |
[19:47] | Neal? | 嗨 |
[19:49] | Hey. How’d it go? | 怎样了? |
[19:52] | I told you to wait right outside. | 说了让你就在外面等 |
[19:54] | Yeah, I figured you could use some coffee | 没错 我想你喝完那么多伏特加之后 再来杯咖啡比较好 |
[19:56] | after all that vodka. | 这条街走到头 有家很棒的咖啡馆 图拉饼很好吃 |
[19:57] | I found a great little place down the street. | 这条街走到头 |
[19:59] | Amazing Tula gingerbread. | 有家很棒的咖啡馆 图拉饼很好吃 |
[20:02] | – Are you inebriated? – No, I’m not inebriated. | – 你醉了吗? – 没 我没醉 |
[20:04] | Here. | 给 |
[20:06] | Get the car. You’re driving. | 车给你 你来开 |
[20:08] | You know how alcohol tends to amplify | 你知道酒精会放大 |
[20:09] | certain personality traits? | 人的某些个性特征吗? |
[20:11] | – Get the car, Neal. – I’m on it. | – 开车去 Neal – 我这就去 |
[20:18] | Good work on that Peter Nevins bio. | Peter Nevins的简历做得不错 |
[20:20] | It’s a good thing they didn’t check five minutes earlier. | 要是他们再早5分钟搜索 就要坏事了 |
[20:21] | We were still uploading. | 那时候还在上传呢 |
[20:23] | Neal took off, didn’t he? | Neal遛了 是吧? |
[20:24] | Yeah, he sure did. I wanted to follow, | 当然 |
[20:26] | but I didn’t want to leave you in there with Sergei. | 我是想跟着他的 但我不能留你和Sergei单独一起 |
[20:29] | Find out where he went. | 查查他去了哪 |
[20:30] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[20:43] | Morning. | 早 |
[20:46] | – Time for breakfast? – Uh, I’m running late. | – 吃早饭吗? – 我要迟到了 |
[20:48] | I’ve got a stack of ASAC files | 我那还堆着山一样高的文件呢 |
[20:50] | the size of an oddly shaped child. | |
[20:54] | You know, when we, um, we talked about this job, | 知道吗 当初… |
[20:58] | I was actually thinking, “Wow… | 当初我们说起 你的新工作 我一直以为是… |
[21:01] | “Predictable schedule. | “哇 无突发行程安排 |
[21:03] | Reasonable hours.” | 工作时间合理” |
[21:05] | And now it’s back to late nights and early mornings | 但现在又变成了是昼伏夜出 |
[21:09] | and vodka rooms. | 居然还要灌伏特加 |
[21:12] | To say nothing about the figure skaters in short skirts. | 更别提那些 穿短裙的花样滑冰小姑娘了 |
[21:16] | Well, she’s not my type. | 她不是我的菜 |
[21:17] | I’m more into the Bambi kind of thing. | 我更喜欢斑比的这种 |
[21:19] | Mm, the uncoordinated limbs sprawled. | 嗯 肢体不协调 东倒西歪 |
[21:22] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[21:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[21:30] | Hon… | 亲爱的… |
[21:33] | every day you’re in the field… | 你每天出任务的时候… |
[21:36] | every day, I… | 每天 我都… |
[21:38] | I can’t exhale until I hear you | 直到晚上听见你进了门 |
[21:40] | walk through that door at night. | 我才能松下一口气 |
[21:42] | And I don’t like that feeling. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[21:47] | Agent Siegel’s murder was a random act of violence. | Siegel探员的死 是一场意外的暴力事件 |
[21:50] | Could have happened to anybody. | 这种事可能发生在任何人身上 |
[21:52] | Mm-hmm. | |
[21:55] | But it’s not gonna happen to me. | 可它不会发生在我身上 |
[21:59] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[22:06] | We good? | 好了吗? |
[22:17] | Can’t wait to hear your notes on how to improve that. | 真是等不及要听你的改进建议了 |
[22:19] | I don’t have to give notes. | 我可不用给建议 |
[22:20] | I only have to pretend to give notes. | 我只要假装给建议就好 |
[22:22] | Mm, kneeling at the anklet of the master | 嗯 |
[22:24] | has taught you well. | 临阵抱佛脚 效果还可以嘛 |
[22:25] | The master is chewing gum? | 大师在嚼口香糖? |
[22:27] | I’m getting into character. | 大师正在进入角色 |
[22:28] | – Oh. – I’m Neal Micali. | 我是Neal Micali |
[22:29] | He chews gum when he’s nervous. | 他紧张的时候会嚼口香糖 |
[22:31] | I don’t need a backstory. | 我可不用什么人物背景 |
[22:33] | I’m gonna go try to find Sergei’s passport workshop. | 我去找找Sergei的护照作坊 |
[22:36] | Hey… make it quick. | 那你最好快点 |
[22:39] | Sergei doesn’t like anyone nosing around. | Sergei不喜欢别人乱晃 |
[22:41] | Save your coaching for the ice. | 把你的说教留在滑冰场上吧 |
[22:44] | You ready, coach? | 准备好了吗 教练? |
[22:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:48] | You can trust us. | 你可以相信我们 |
[22:51] | But you have to tell me everything | 但你得告诉我 |
[22:52] | about Sergei’s business. | 所有关于Sergei生意的情况 |
[22:54] | All I know is that he brings terrible people | 我只知道他带了一群可怕的人 |
[22:56] | to Little Odessa. | 去了小奥德赛 |
[22:57] | He wants to control it. | 他想要控制那里 |
[22:59] | Everyone is scared of him. | 每个人都很怕他 |
[23:01] | Then why are you with him? | 那你为什么要跟他一伙? |
[23:04] | In the beginning, he was a good man. | 起初他是个好人 |
[23:06] | I moved from Moscow to be with him. | 我离开莫斯科就是为了跟他在一起 |
[23:09] | Now he treats me like possession. | 现在他对我就像对待私人物品一样 |
[23:13] | Last week, he thought I cheated on him. | 上周他觉得我对他不忠 |
[23:18] | So he… hit me. | 所以就… 打了我 |
[23:21] | And the next day, like nothing happened, | 隔天他又像什么都没发生一样 |
[23:24] | he asks me to marry him. | 向我求婚 |
[23:27] | What did you say? | 你怎么回答的? |
[23:29] | If I say yes… | 如果我答应他 |
[23:31] | I’ll be miserable forever. | 我会痛苦一辈子 |
[23:33] | And if I say no… | 但如果我说不 |
[23:39] | I’m dead. | 我就死定了 |
[23:49] | You’re my coach. | 你是我的教练 |
[23:51] | You have advice? | 你有什么建议? |
[23:53] | Piotr! | |
[23:55] | Sergei. | |
[23:56] | I didn’t expect you here so early. | 我没想到你这么早就来了 |
[23:58] | You think I could just let you coach | 你以为我会让你在没有监管的情况下 |
[24:00] | the love of my life without a little observation? | 给我最爱的人做辅导吗? |
[24:12] | I’m curious to know what you think. | 我想知道你是怎么看的 |
[24:15] | So Katya’s had trouble executing her salchow. | Katya在她的沙克跳上有点困难 |
[24:18] | In my opinion, the problem is her center of gravity | 在我看来问题出在 |
[24:21] | when she lands on the inside edge. | 她内点冰落地时的重心 |
[24:23] | Well, that would be a problem. | 这确实是个问题 |
[24:25] | The salchow always lands on the outside edge. | 沙克跳一直是外点冰落地的 |
[24:28] | All she needs is a slight adjustment. | 她只要稍微调整一下就可以了 |
[24:32] | The extension of her free foot on the three spin | 在三周自由旋转时 |
[24:35] | tends to be a bit shallow. | 她的活动脚延伸得还不够 |
[24:38] | Okay. Work your magic. | 好吧 继续发挥你的神奇力量 |
[24:42] | Now, listen, make sure | 听我说 |
[24:45] | that you keep that extension long. | 你要确保拖足够长的时间 |
[24:47] | Think long. | 想长远一些 |
[24:48] | Go skate. Trust yourself, all right? | 去滑吧 相信你自己 好吗? |
[24:53] | Don’t forget to keep an eye on this guy. | 别忘了看着点这个男人 |
[24:56] | And push. | 然后用力 |
[25:01] | Not bad. | Not bad. 不错 不错 |
[25:03] | But not perfect either. | 但还不够完美 |
[25:05] | In competition, you gotta be flawless. | 在比赛里你必须做到无可挑剔 |
[25:07] | We’ll keep working on it. | 我们要继续训练这部分 |
[25:30] | Don’t go easy on her. She needs to learn discipline. | 别太纵容她 她需要有些纪律性 |
[25:34] | Uh, Sergei. | Sergei我包里有冰球鞋 |
[25:36] | I got my hockey skates in the bag. | |
[25:38] | Katya can take a break while I give you a few pointers. | 让Katya休息一下 我来给你教几手 |
[25:44] | That’s why you Americans are losing your edge. | 这就是为什么你们美国人失去了优势 |
[25:46] | All play and no work. | 只顾着玩 不干正事 |
[25:48] | Oh, okay. I get it, I get it. | 哦 好吧 我明白了 明白了 |
[25:50] | You don’t want a repeat of miracle on ice. | 你们并不想在冰场上再创奇迹 |
[25:52] | The US kicks Russia’s ass again. | 美国人再次击败俄国人 |
[25:57] | That’s an open wound for many of my countrymen, Peter. | 那是我们国家许多人的伤心事 Peter |
[26:04] | Get my skates. See you on the ice. | – 拿我的冰鞋来 |
[26:06] | Excellent. | 咱们冰上见 – 好极了 |
[26:19] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[26:40] | Jack | Jack, that is the same line that you sold Katarina… |
[26:43] | – Hey! – …in Brussels in ’97, all right? | 这是你在97年布鲁塞尔站 你卖给Katarina的同一款式 |
[26:46] | – Hey, you. – Hey, my cell phone died. | – 嘿! – 我手机没电了 我能… 借用一下? |
[26:48] | All right? Can I… Do you mind? | 伙计 听着 我还倒时差呢 |
[26:49] | Hey, pal, listen, I’m jetlagged, all right? | 伙计 听着 我还倒时差呢 |
[26:50] | So let’s close this out, | 我们直接解决吧 |
[26:52] | or I’m gonna have to call your competition. | 否则我只好去找你的竞争对手 |
[26:53] | Out. Now. | 出去 |
[26:55] | Do you know what this is? | 马上 你知道这是什么吗? |
[26:58] | It’s a deal memo for Katya. | 这是Katya合约的条款备忘录 |
[27:00] | A generous salary, bonuses and bumps, | 丰厚的薪水 奖金 |
[27:02] | travel, food, lodging, wardrobe. | 旅行 美食 居所 |
[27:04] | Now, get lost. | 服装 现在 你出去 |
[27:05] | Or you can explain to Sergei | 否则你就向Sergei解释 |
[27:07] | why Katya will be crying into her sequins all night. | Katya整晚掉眼泪的原因 |
[27:10] | Yeah, I’m back. Sorry. | 是 |
[27:12] | Mm-hmm. | 我听着呢 抱歉 |
[27:15] | Hold on, Jack. | 稍等 Jack |
[27:20] | Two minutes. I come back, you be gone. | 两分钟时间 在我回来之前消失 |
[27:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:27] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m still here. | 是 是 我在 |
[27:29] | Just, uh, cleaning my ears out from all the manure | 我已经听了你十分钟的废话 |
[27:32] | you’ve been shoveling into them for the last ten minutes. | 现在我的耳朵需要清静一下 |
[27:43] | Oh, it’s nice showing you how it’s done. | 很荣幸给你做示范 |
[27:49] | Four out of five, Peter. | 五球进四 Peter |
[27:51] | – I wish you good luck. | |
[27:52] | Thank you. | 祝你好运 |
[27:53] | – Whoa! – Aww. | – 谢谢 |
[27:58] | Keep your eye on the puck. | 看准球再打 |
[28:03] | That’s one. | 第一个 |
[28:23] | Not too bad. | 不错啊 |
[28:24] | But we’re playing best of three. | 但是我们三局两胜 |
[28:26] | Oh, let’s make it best of five. | 五局三胜好了 |
[28:31] | Vanya. | |
[28:34] | Seryozha. | |
[28:53] | Uhh! | |
[28:58] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事? |
[29:01] | That one got away. | 打偏了 |
[29:02] | You know what? You’re a crazy person. | 你就是个疯子 |
[29:05] | But I like that. | 但是我喜欢 |
[29:08] | I’ll finish with you tomorrow. | 我们明天接着打 |
[29:10] | I have business to take care of. | 现在我有生意要做 |
[29:23] | Ivan made bail. | Ivan被保释了 |
[29:25] | Why wasn’t I told about this? | 我怎么不知道? |
[29:27] | The court dropped the ball. | 法庭失职了 |
[29:28] | Someone didn’t get the memo | 没人看到我们有在查案件的备忘提醒 |
[29:29] | that we’ve got an open investigation. | |
[29:31] | By the way, Gretzky, | 说到这里 |
[29:32] | did you mean for the puck to hit the wall, | 冰球明星 你是故意击中围栏 |
[29:33] | or were you trying to hit Sergei and missed? | 还是想打Sergei却打偏了? |
[29:35] | You should come to the firing range. | 你该到靶场看看 |
[29:36] | Trust me. He never misses. | – 相信我 |
[29:38] | Thank you. | 他从不失手 – 谢谢 |
[29:39] | The names on the printout Neal grabbed | Neal拿到的资料 |
[29:41] | match fugitives on the Russian intel watch list. | 和俄罗斯情报局的逃犯名单吻合 |
[29:43] | Calls between the ice rink and Moscow | 上周冰场和莫斯科之间的通话次数很多 |
[29:45] | shot up in the past week. | |
[29:46] | Looks like Sergei’s bringing in new recruits. | 看来Sergei在招新人啊 |
[29:49] | They’ll be untraceable | 一旦用新身份通过海关 |
[29:50] | the minute they get through customs with new identities. Yes? | 就再也没办法追查到他们了 |
[29:53] | So if we don’t crack Sergei’s network soon, | – 什么事? – 如果不尽快捣毁Sergei的组织 |
[29:55] | a bunch of hardened Russian criminals | 大批俄罗斯重罪罪犯将涌进美国境内 |
[29:56] | will go into the wind on US soil. | |
[29:59] | Seems like enough of them already have. | 已经进来够多的了 |
[30:01] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[30:03] | Ivan was pulled out of the East River this morning | 今天早晨纽约警局在东河发现Ivan的尸体 |
[30:06] | by NYPD. | |
[30:08] | They didn’t trust him not to talk. | 他们还是选择了杀人灭口 |
[30:09] | Russian intelligence agreed to extradite | 俄罗斯情报局同意 |
[30:12] | all of Sergei’s men who were already in New York. | 将Sergei目前在纽约的手下引渡回国 |
[30:14] | With the clean passports, | 有新的身份 |
[30:16] | they’re gonna be almost impossible to find. | 几乎不可能找到他们 |
[30:18] | We’ve dealt with money laundering before, | 我们之前处理过洗钱的案件 |
[30:20] | but Sergei’s laundering people. | 但是Sergei是”洗”人啊 |
[30:22] | So… how do we round up a bunch of fearless Russians | 我们怎么抓捕这些散布在纽约 |
[30:25] | who are scattered throughout the city? | 还肆无忌惮的俄罗斯人? |
[30:27] | Before they tip each other off. | 还得在他们通风报信之前 |
[30:28] | It’s gonna take a lot of manpower | 这需要大量的人力 |
[30:30] | and a lot of preparation, | 充足的准备工作 |
[30:31] | and we’re running out of time. | 可是时间不够用了 |
[30:33] | What if Sergei brings him to us? | 如果让Sergei主动将他们交出来呢? |
[30:34] | I’m listening. | 说下去 |
[30:36] | Well, what’s the one thing his guys can’t resist? | 这些人最无法抗拒的是什么? |
[30:39] | An excuse to party. | 聚会的理由 |
[30:41] | So let’s give them something to celebrate. | 所以我们就找个理由 让他们好好庆祝一下 |
[30:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:44] | – Maybe provide Sergei with the answer | |
[30:46] | – he’s been waiting for. – Katya? | 也许可以给Sergei那个他一直等待的答案 |
[30:48] | What kind of fiance would he be | 人生最开心的一天都不庆祝的话 |
[30:49] | if he didn’t throw a party to celebrate | – 这算什么未婚夫啊 – 漂亮 |
[30:51] | – the happiest day of his life? – Nice. | – 这算什么未婚夫啊 – |
[30:52] | He would not be a good one. That’s excellent. | 漂亮 确实不够格 好极了 |
[30:54] | We put them all together in one place at the same time, | 把他们同时召集在一个地方 |
[30:57] | and we put an end to Sergei’s grip on Little Odessa. | 还能帮小奥德赛摆脱Sergei的魔掌 |
[31:12] | I’ll do it. | 我会照做的 |
[31:15] | All right, Katya, | 好的 |
[31:17] | I will make sure that nothing happens to you. | Katya 我保证你不会有事的 |
[31:20] | But I need to know from you | 可是我需要知道 |
[31:23] | if you are really up for this. | 你是不是真的准备好了 |
[31:26] | I woke up at 5:00 every morning as a child. | 我还是孩子的时候 就要每天早晨5点起床 |
[31:30] | Walked to the gym in the snow six miles away. | 在雪中走6英里才能到体育馆 |
[31:32] | At practice, my toes bled in my skates. | 练习的时候 我的脚趾在冰鞋中流血 |
[31:35] | But I put on a smile every day. | 但是我每天都保持着微笑 |
[31:37] | This is nothing. | 这根本不算什么 |
[31:46] | Sergei! | |
[31:50] | Peter helped me see how stupid I have been. | Peter让我认清曾经的自己是多么愚蠢 |
[31:55] | I can’t believe it has taken me so long. | 真不敢相信 自己竟然花了这么久的时间才决定 |
[31:57] | Yes… I will marry you! | 我愿意… |
[32:02] | Ah! | 我要嫁给你! |
[32:03] | Tonight, we celebrate. | 就今天晚上 庆祝一下 |
[32:21] | – He has a lot of friends. – Mm-hmm. | 他朋友真够多的 |
[32:23] | They can’t all be criminals. | 不会全是罪犯吧 |
[32:25] | We’ll do some weeding at headquarters. | 回了总部再逐个判断 |
[32:29] | Peter! Hey. Come here. | 过来 |
[32:31] | I’m so glad you could make it. | 很高兴你能来 |
[32:33] | I was hoping to meet your lovely wife. | 我还想着能见到你的妻子呢 |
[32:34] | Ah, she sends her regrets. She came down with the flu. | 代她表示歉意 流感 只好卧床休息 |
[32:37] | Ah, too bad. Maybe at the wedding. | – 太遗憾了 |
[32:39] | Maybe. | 只好在婚礼上见了 – 也许吧 |
[32:43] | Your cousin isn’t sticking around for the celebration? | 你的表弟不留下来庆祝吗? |
[32:46] | “Life is a place of service.” | “无奔波 |
[32:47] | Do you read Tolstoy? | 不生活” 你们读过托尔斯泰吗? |
[32:48] | Ah,War And Peace, one of my favorites. | “战争与和平” 我的最爱之一 |
[32:51] | Ah, enough talk. Huh? | 别光顾着说话 |
[32:53] | Let’s celebrate. | 来庆祝吧 |
[32:56] | Nikolai’s leaving. Stall him. | Nikolai要走了 拖住他 |
[32:58] | I want him to be here for her engagement present. | – 我要他在这里当她的订婚礼物 |
[33:01] | But I’ll miss your speech. | – 可是我就错过你的精彩演说啦 |
[33:02] | I’ll make sure somebody records it. | – 会有人录下来的 |
[33:04] | You better. | – 最好这样 |
[33:10] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 抱歉 打扰一下 |
[33:12] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | Excuse me. |
[33:14] | I’m Peter Nevins. | 我是Peter Nevins |
[33:16] | None of you know me, but I am Katya’s coach. | 你们都不认识我 我是Katya的教练 |
[33:18] | And I just want to congratulate my new friend Sergei | 我想在此祝福我的朋友Sergei |
[33:23] | and his lovely, talented fiance Katya. | 以及他可爱动人 |
[33:26] | Aww. Oh ho! | 极具天赋的未婚妻 Katya |
[33:30] | Hey, buddy! | 嘿 老兄! |
[33:31] | It’s Neal Micali. | 我是Neal Micali |
[33:33] | Come on, the party’s just getting started. | 别走啊 聚会刚刚开始 |
[33:34] | Where’s the fire, my man? | 什么事这么急啊 朋友? |
[33:36] | Hey, I feel like we got off to a bad start. | 我觉得我们的相识不怎么愉快 |
[33:39] | How about you and me go back up there, | 现在我们回去喝个几杯 |
[33:41] | have a shot or three… What do you say? | 怎么样? |
[33:43] | So what I’m really trying to say is, | 我想说的是 |
[33:45] | it’s good to put all these names to faces. | 能认识大家真好 |
[33:49] | So raise a glass. | 举杯 |
[33:52] | Oh, one other thing. | 还有件事 |
[33:54] | You’re all under arrest. | 你们都被捕了 |
[33:56] | FBI! Nobody move! Hands in the air! | FBI! 不许动! 举起手来! |
[34:00] | – Get down! – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 趴下! |
[34:03] | You’re no sport agent. | 你根本不是什么运动员经纪人 |
[34:04] | Yeah, and you’re not “Sammy Jordache”? | 是啊 |
[34:08] | Really? Whoa, hey! | 你也不是什么Sammy Jordache |
[34:12] | – Uhh! – Don’t even think about it. | 这也可以? 想都别想! |
[34:17] | Back away. | 退后 |
[34:19] | – Just put it down right now. – Back away. | – 赶紧放下 – 退后 |
[34:21] | Put that knife down right now! | -马上把刀放下 -我要带她走 |
[34:22] | I’m taking her with me! | 有五支枪指着你 赶紧放下 |
[34:23] | You got five guns on you right now! | 有五支枪指着你 |
[34:25] | – Put it down! – Aah! | 赶紧放下 |
[34:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:35] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[34:38] | Peter Nevins doesn’t exist. | 没有Peter Nevins这个人 |
[34:40] | By the looks of it… neither do any of these people. | 但看上去… 这些人也不存在 |
[34:44] | Remember my face. | 你给我记着 |
[34:47] | Get him out of here. | 带他出去 |
[34:55] | So… | 所以… |
[34:57] | – off to Innsbruck. – Yes. | – 去Innsbruck – 是 |
[34:58] | That should be an adventure, huh? | – 会是场好冒险吧 |
[35:01] | – Oh, I hope so. – Hmm. | – 希望如此 |
[35:03] | Any last advice, coach? | 有什么最后的建议吗 教练 |
[35:07] | Watch your leading edge on the double axel | 注意两周半跳时的着力边 |
[35:10] | and be sure to not lock your knees | 贝尔曼旋转时膝盖不要僵 |
[35:12] | on the Biellmann spin. | |
[35:14] | Oh, you have no idea what any of that means, do you? | 你压根不知道自己在说什么 是吧 |
[35:17] | No. A commentator once said it on my research DVDs. | 嗯 在我看DVD学习时 |
[35:20] | It sounded good. | 一个评论员说的 听上去不错 |
[35:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:26] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[35:27] | Oh. | |
[35:29] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[35:32] | – I’ll walk you out. – Thank you. | – 我送你出去 – 谢谢 |
[35:34] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[35:38] | What’d you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[35:40] | Surveillance cameras a block from the vodka room | 伏特加房间一街区外的摄像头 |
[35:42] | led us to a cabbie. | 让我们找到了一辆计程车 |
[35:44] | He picked them up and brought them in. | 他接上了他们到这里 |
[35:45] | Anything special about the place? | 那里有什么特别的吗 |
[35:47] | Nah, it’s just your average office building. | 和你的办公楼一样 |
[35:49] | Accountants, therapists, nothing out of the ordinary. | 会计 医生 没什么奇怪的 |
[35:52] | Is there any reason he’d slip away to come here? | 有什么理由他要溜来这里吗 |
[35:55] | Neal always has a reason. | Neal总会有理由的 |
[36:11] | – Oh, hey. – Hey. | |
[36:13] | You can pull the ripcord on your safety chute. | 你可以拉开缓降器的安全索了 |
[36:16] | Rebecca just called on the burner phone. | Rebecca刚刚打给了一次性手机 |
[36:18] | Really? What did she say? | 是吗 她说什么 |
[36:20] | Do I detect a lilt in your voice? | 听起来你很开心 |
[36:22] | Agent Gruetzner sees all. You like her. | Gruetzner洞察一切 你喜欢她 |
[36:25] | What is this, sixth grade? | 这是什么 六年级办家家吗 |
[36:26] | Personally, I don’t see the attraction. | 说实话 我不觉得她有吸引力 |
[36:28] | She doesn’t want to rob you or arrest you | 她不想抢你 |
[36:31] | or charge you with insurance fraud. | 逮捕你 或是收你保费 |
[36:32] | Just tell me what she said. | 告诉我她说了什么 |
[36:34] | She wants to meet at the Rare Book Room. | 她想在珍本书室见你 |
[36:37] | You know, there’s nothing more enchanting | 那里没有什么 |
[36:39] | than a beautiful woman cradling a classic opus | 比一个美女用她柔软纤细的双手 |
[36:42] | in her soft, gentle hands. | 呵护经典作品更吸引人了 |
[36:45] | Would you like to take the lead on this one? | 你要主动出击吗 |
[36:47] | No, you’re the front man. | 不 |
[36:48] | I’m merely rhythm guitar. | 你是前锋 我只是伴奏的吉他 |
[36:50] | Yeah, well, so was John Lennon. | 列侬也是一样 |
[36:51] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[36:53] | Hey. | |
[36:55] | Leave your heart off your sleeve. | 别陷得太深 |
[37:04] | – Can I help you? – Yeah. | – 有什么我能帮你的吗 – 当然 |
[37:06] | Uh, just a routine call. | 只是例行访问 |
[37:08] | We’re checking all the offices in the area. | 我们在查附近所有的办公室 |
[37:11] | Anything unusual occur here in the last couple days? | 最近几天有没有什么特别的事发生 |
[37:14] | Not unless you consider a room full of herniated discs unusual. | 没什么 除非你觉得 一间坐满椎间盘突出病人的房间不正常 |
[37:17] | Hmm. Mind if I poke around? | 介意我随便走走吗 |
[37:19] | Honey, you go ahead and poke. | 宝贝 你随意 |
[37:24] | Hello, Dr. Gravich’s office. How can I help you? | 你好 Gravich医生办公室 您需要什么帮助吗 |
[37:27] | Well, what seems to be the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[37:29] | Um… how’s Thursday? | 周四呢 |
[37:31] | He’s here from 10:00 AM till 5:00. | 他早上10点到下午5点都在 |
[37:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:43] | Hmm. | |
[38:18] | You mind if I read over your shoulder? | 介意我站在你背后读吗 |
[38:20] | Uh… it’s not exactly light reading. | 这可不是闲书 |
[38:25] | – Oh, Mosconi. – Yeah. | – 哦 莫斯克尼的 – 对 |
[38:27] | I figured we could, um, start our research. | 我想我们可以开始研究了 |
[38:31] | Does that mean you’ve come to a decision? | 这表示你决定了吗 |
[38:34] | Yes, it does. | 是的 |
[38:37] | I will help you with the Codex. | 我会帮你研究法典 |
[38:41] | – Um… but… | |
[38:44] | I should tell you something first, | 但我得先告诉你件事 |
[38:45] | – just so you know. – Tell me. | – 说吧 |
[38:47] | I, um… | 我 |
[38:50] | I did time. | 我坐过牢 |
[38:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:54] | – Wow. – I was 19. | 我当时19岁 |
[38:56] | It was a semester in Marrakesh. | 那是在 马拉喀什(摩洛哥历史古城)的一个学期 |
[38:59] | So I’m in the Menara Gardens, | 我在Menara花园 |
[39:02] | and there was this beautiful green tile. | 那里有一片很漂亮的绿瓷砖 |
[39:05] | What, in the Saadian Pavilion? | 什么 在萨阿迪王朝国家馆吗? |
[39:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:09] | So it had fallen off the roof, | 它从屋顶上掉下来 |
[39:12] | and I pocketed it. | 我把它装进了口袋 |
[39:13] | – And I always meant to take it back, | |
[39:16] | and then when I tried… | 我总是想将它还回去 但当我想去的时候 |
[39:18] | You got pinched. | – 你被抓了 |
[39:19] | It was the scariest night of my life. | 那是我人生最恐怖的一晚 |
[39:23] | Um, I’m sorry, “Night”? | 抱歉 |
[39:25] | Singular? | 一晚 只有一晚吗 |
[39:27] | – Believe me… – One night in jail? | – 相信我… – 在监狱只有一晚 |
[39:28] | One night in a Moroccan prison is enough. | – 在摩洛哥监狱待一晚就够了 |
[39:30] | All right. | – 好的 |
[39:34] | Look… we’ve worked with ex-cons before. | 我们和前科犯一起工作过 |
[39:38] | Even seasoned, hardened criminals, | 甚至包括惯犯 |
[39:40] | like yourself. | 不知悔改的 就像你自己一样 |
[39:41] | Did you have a prison bitch? | 你有找人来服务自己吗 |
[39:44] | Shh. | |
[39:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:50] | And, in the interest of full disclosure, | 为了坦诚相待 |
[39:52] | I… Look our copy of the Codex is incomplete. | 我… |
[39:57] | Oh. | 我有的法典不全 |
[39:58] | How much do you have? | 你有多少 |
[39:59] | A single chapter. It’s chapter 13. | 只有一章 第13章 |
[40:03] | Does that mean anything to you? | 你有想到什么吗 – 你知道吗 – 什么 |
[40:08] | – You know what? – What? | 我不想再陪你玩了 |
[40:09] | I’m done with games. | 我不想再陪你玩了 |
[40:10] | Games? What are you talking about? | 玩 你在说什么 |
[40:12] | I… Did I say… What did I say? | 我 我说了什么 |
[40:14] | Go ahead. Open it. Chapter 13. | 打开它 第13章 |
[40:25] | No luck? Try this one. | 运气不好吗 试试这个 |
[40:32] | Mosconi was incredibly superstitious. | 莫斯克尼非常迷信 |
[40:37] | In all the books he ever produced, | 他所有的书里都没有第13章 |
[40:39] | he never wrote a chapter 13. | |
[40:51] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[40:52] | You’re getting your sea legs back. | 你可以站稳了 |
[40:54] | Frozen sea legs. | 快冻僵了 |
[40:57] | Is it really okay that we’re doing this? | 我们真的可以这么做吗 |
[40:58] | Well, technically, it’s a crime scene, | – 其实这是个犯罪现场 |
[41:01] | so don’t touch anything. | 所以什么都别碰 – 好 |
[41:02] | Okay. All right, tell me how to turn again. | 好 再告诉我一次怎么旋转 |
[41:04] | Uh-oh. All right, just put pressure on the outside blade. | – 把力量加在外侧的冰刀上 |
[41:07] | – Yes. – And lean. | 倾斜 – 好 |
[41:08] | Oh! Oh, like that! | 就像那样 |
[41:10] | – There you go. – Yeah! | – 你做到了 – 太棒了 |
[41:11] | – Good. – Whoa. Wait, wait… whoa! | – 很好 – 等等 |
[41:13] | I got | I got you. |
[41:14] | Whoa. | you. 有我在 我扶着你 |
[41:15] | – Okay. – I got you. | – 好 – 我在这 |
[41:17] | Yeah. You always do. | 嗯 你一直都在 |
[41:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:41] | Kind of like our second date. | 好像我们的第二次约会 |
[41:44] | Little better. | 比上次好点 |