时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on White Collar… | |
[00:03] | The Mosconi Codex. | 莫斯克尼法典 |
[00:04] | You’re gonna steal it for me. | 你得把它偷来给我 |
[00:05] | When does it end? | 我要卖命到几时? 你把大出血的他留在人行道上不管 |
[00:06] | You left him bleeding on the sidewalk. | 你把大出血的他留在人行道上不管 |
[00:08] | I didn’t kill the dude. | 我没有杀那个人 |
[00:10] | I pulled that badge and gun out of the trash, I swear. | 我发誓我只是从垃圾堆里捡走了 警徽和佩枪而已 |
[00:12] | Summers told us where she hid the $2 million, | Summers跟我们说了她藏两百万的地点 |
[00:14] | but it wasn’t there. | 但钱并不在那里 |
[00:16] | – A chiropractor’s office? – It’ll look the part. | 一间脊椎推拿师的办公室? 看着挺像 |
[00:18] | Agent Gruetzner. We’ve been expecting you. | 我是Gruetzner探员 我们正恭候你莅临 |
[00:20] | Any reason he’d slip away to come here? | 有什么理由能让他溜号来这? |
[00:22] | Neal always has a reason. | 事关Neal 总有理由 |
[00:23] | If this book is a puzzle, | 如果这本书是一副拼图 |
[00:24] | maybe these are the pieces. | 这些很可能就是其中几块 |
[00:26] | This stained glass window | 这块彩绘玻璃很可能就在曼哈顿这里 |
[00:27] | could be right here in Manhattan. | |
[00:34] | This is where Neal was standing. | 根据Neal的脚环记录 正是这里 |
[00:36] | For 20 minutes, | 他在这儿呆了20分钟 |
[00:37] | after which he went straight home, | 然后直接回家了 |
[00:38] | according to his anklet. | 以这个路口为基点 |
[00:40] | From this intersection, you could scout a museum, | 可以观察到 |
[00:42] | two banks, and a gallery, | 一家博物馆 两家银行和一家画廊 |
[00:44] | not to mention all the residential targets. | 更别说数不清的民居了 |
[00:46] | Peter | Peter, I made some calls. |
[00:48] | There was no suspicious activity reported. | 我打电话问过 附近没有可疑活动的报告 |
[00:49] | Not unless you count Neal Caffrey being here. | 算上Neal Caffrey在那儿呆过就有 |
[00:53] | You think I’m overreacting? | 你觉得我反应过度了? |
[00:54] | No, I just think we might consider the possibility | 没 我只觉得不该排除任可能 |
[00:57] | that Caffrey was just picking up some groceries. | 比方说Caffrey只是去买点杂货的可能 |
[00:59] | Long walk for a loaf of bread. | 不远万里买条面包 |
[01:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:05] | So what was he doing there? | 那他在那干嘛? |
[01:07] | First, there was the missing cash, | 首先是失踪的现金 |
[01:09] | then the FBI pen at the chiropractor’s office, | 接着是脊椎推拿师办公室的FBI钢笔 |
[01:11] | and now this street corner. | 现在又有了这个街角 |
[01:12] | So what do you think it all adds up to? | 那这些归拢来可以得到什么结果? |
[01:14] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[01:15] | I can’t see how it all connects. | 我真看不出所有这些如何关联在一起 |
[01:17] | I’m missing something. | 我一定漏看了什么 |
[01:19] | See if any cameras in the area picked up anything. | – 去查查这片有没有摄像头拍到什么 |
[01:22] | Will do. | – 马上去 |
[01:23] | Listen, I also ran the card | 你看 |
[01:25] | that you found in Siegel’s badge. | 我也去查了 你在Siegel的证件里发现的那张卡片 |
[01:27] | Talked to the real estate company. | 跟房地产公司谈过 没人知道 |
[01:29] | No one knew what “Cooper 3?” meant. | Cooper 3? 什么意思 |
[01:31] | I looked through Siegel’s old case files, | 我还把他在芝加哥办过的案子 |
[01:32] | friends and family back in Chicago. | 他的亲朋好友 都过了一遍 |
[01:34] | Hell, I even looked on Google. | 喵的 我甚至用Google搜索了一下 |
[01:37] | No hits. Sorry. | 没有任何发现 抱歉 |
[01:39] | Listen, I hate to ask you this, | 听着 我也不想这样问 |
[01:41] | but you don’t think Caffrey knows anything | 但你觉得Caffrey在这个事情上 |
[01:43] | that he’s not telling us, do you? | 没有隐瞒不报的情况吧? |
[01:45] | – About Siegel? – Yeah. | – Siegel的事情上? – 对 |
[01:46] | – I don’t. – All right. | – 不觉得有 – 那行 |
[01:59] | Checked black market code words, | Mozzie查了黑市密语 |
[02:00] | drop locations, CI names. | 赃物窝点 线人名单 |
[02:03] | Mozzie even tried to tie it to DB Cooper. | 甚至还想往大盗D.B. |
[02:05] | Nothing. | Cooper上靠 什么都没有 |
[02:07] | Maybe it’s an FBI agent grasping at straws. | 也许只是个FBI临死挣扎吧 |
[02:09] | Hey. | |
[02:10] | We both know your instincts are rarely wrong. | 我们都清楚你的直觉从来很准 |
[02:13] | Well, for now, we’ve got a stolen shipping crate | 行了 |
[02:16] | that demands our attention. | 眼下有个被盗船运板条箱 需要我们先跟进 |
[02:18] | Grabbed from Canadian Customs this morning | 是加拿大海关今早 |
[02:21] | by a fraudulent trucking company. | 从一个骗子运输公司收缴的 |
[02:23] | The driver ran. No sign of him yet. | 司机跑了 目前还找不到他 |
[02:25] | Must be some exotic Canadian contraband | 得是多赞的加拿大走私货 |
[02:27] | to get you out of the office. | 才能让你亲自外勤 |
[02:29] | Oh, this is well worth a stretch of my legs. | 至少值得我来活动活动筋骨的 |
[02:31] | Don’t tell me. | 先别告诉我 |
[02:32] | It’s diamonds from the Diavik Mine in the Northwest Territories. | 难道是西北特区Diavik矿出的钻石 |
[02:35] | Maybe it’s maple syrup. | 也许只是枫糖浆 |
[02:37] | Hey, you joke, but the great Canadian maple syrup heist | 你真幽默 |
[02:39] | was worth 18 million. | 不过价值一千八百万的 枫糖浆大劫案 |
[02:41] | You’d need a bigger crate though. | 那得是多大的板条箱了 |
[02:42] | And a lot of pancakes. | 再加上无数的平底锅煎饼 |
[02:44] | Special Agent Burke. Go ahead. | 我是特别探员Burke 打开吧 |
[02:48] | It’s like Christmas morning. | – 简直就是圣诞节的早晨 – 这又不是开礼物 |
[02:50] | No, it’s not a gift. This is stolen property. | 这是被盗财物 |
[02:52] | I know the line gets blurry for you. | 我知道你这人底线模糊 |
[02:54] | Based on the size of the box and the country of origin, | 依箱子大小和来路来看 |
[02:56] | my best guess is a sculpture from Emanuel Hahn, | 我觉得最可能是加拿大艺术家 Emanuel |
[03:00] | Canadian artist, Circa 1918. | Hahn 大概1918年的一座雕塑 |
[03:01] | Oh, this is better than Christmas. | 这可比圣诞节的早晨还妙 |
[03:04] | This is a dinosaur egg. | 这是一个恐龙蛋 |
[03:09] | Even now you kind of expect it to crack open, don’t you? | 即使数百万年后对着这东西 也想要打开看看吧? |
[03:12] | I really don’t. | 这个真没有 |
[03:14] | A fossilized egg doesn’t capture your imagination? | 一个化石蛋还不够你想入非非? |
[03:17] | Well, the value of it does. | 它的价钱很够的 |
[03:19] | Hello? Excuse me. | 你们好 |
[03:20] | I’m Dr. Khatri. | 打扰了 我是Khatri博士 |
[03:21] | I’m one of the curators of the Natural History Museum. | 我是自然历史博物馆的管理员之一 |
[03:23] | Agent Peter Burke. | 我是Peter Burke探员 |
[03:24] | You’re the one who found my egg. | 就是你找到了我的蛋 |
[03:26] | Well, he can’t take all the credit. | 这个 也不能全归功于他 |
[03:28] | And where’s the mother? | 下蛋的妈在哪儿呢? |
[03:31] | What do you mean? | 什么下蛋的妈? |
[03:33] | There was a second shipment containing the mother. | 还有一单船运 装着的就是妈 |
[03:35] | What kind of mother? | 哪种妈? |
[03:37] | A tyrannosaurus rex. | 霸王龙妈 |
[03:39] | You’re saying there’s a tyrannosaurus rex | 你是说有只霸王龙不知道丢在纽约哪儿了? |
[03:41] | lost somewhere in New York City? | |
[04:03] | Tyrannosaurus rex was being shipped simultaneously | |
[04:05] | on a different truck. | 那只霸王龙 是同时间由另外的卡车运送的 |
[04:06] | No sign of it anywhere. | 销声匿迹 |
[04:07] | Hunting a t-rex. | 说起去找霸王龙 |
[04:09] | Seven-year-old me would be going crazy. | 7岁的我得乐疯了 |
[04:11] | Adult you isn’t exactly serene. | 成年你的也不见得多平静 |
[04:13] | I can’t wait to see it in person | 我真是等不及看到母蛋重聚的时刻 |
[04:14] | when it’s reunited with its egg. | |
[04:16] | Mozzie used to create fake fossils | Mozzie曾经做过假化石 |
[04:18] | and bury them at dig sites. | 然后埋进真货出土的地方 |
[04:20] | Used to? | 曾经? |
[04:21] | It’s been a couple months. | 早在数月以前 |
[04:23] | The alternate history of the Earth according to Mozzie. | Mozzie书写的地球架空史 |
[04:25] | That’s terrifying. | 吓死人 |
[04:27] | I’m just saying, the black market is rife | 我只是想说 |
[04:28] | with fake fossils like this. | 黑市上假化石泛滥 |
[04:30] | Do we know the egg is real? | 我们能确定这蛋是真的吗? |
[04:31] | Khatri ran an acid test and authenticated it. | Khatri做了酸性测试 证实了它是真的 |
[04:34] | Well, people with way too much money and no subtlety | 好吧 |
[04:37] | do love to put them in their office | 那些有钱烧的还不自知的人 |
[04:38] | as a display of power. | 是挺喜欢在办公室里摆这东西来充横的 |
[04:39] | Yeah, what bigger display than a t-rex and its egg? | 是啊 有谁横得过 把霸王龙跟它的蛋摆着秀的人 |
[04:42] | Whoever the buyer is, | 不管是谁买 |
[04:44] | it’s clear they want the entire set. | 都想买一套 |
[04:45] | Valuable alone, invaluable together. | 单独的价值连城 成套的无法估量 |
[04:47] | It’s like having Queen Mary’s diamond riviere | 简直就是拿着被摘掉了明珠的后冠 |
[04:49] | without the La Peregrina pearl. | |
[04:51] | Jones is working on a list of suspects. | Jones在列嫌犯名单 我该回家了 |
[04:53] | I gotta get home. What are your plans tonight? | 你晚上什么节目? |
[04:55] | I’m just gonna relax at home. | 我就在家放松放松 |
[04:58] | Do a little light reading. | 看点闲书 |
[05:03] | Hey. | |
[05:05] | I’m really happy that you called. | 接到你电话我超开心的 |
[05:06] | I found something, and I brought something. | 我有重大发现 还带了点东西 |
[05:10] | Yeah, I should’ve mentioned… | 好吧 |
[05:13] | Agent Gruetzner will be joining us. | 我之前该跟你说一下的 Gruetzner探员会跟我们一起研究 |
[05:17] | Hello. | – 你好 |
[05:18] | A rare book expert and a wine connoisseur. | – 一位稀本专家 |
[05:23] | Oh, California Zin. | 同时又是品酒行家 加州仙粉黛 |
[05:26] | Well, there’s no shame in having one specialty. | 当一门专家也蛮好了 |
[05:29] | Uh, you said you found something? | 你说你有重大发现? |
[05:31] | Uh, yes. | 啊 |
[05:33] | Yes, I did. | 是的是的 我有 |
[05:34] | So I was looking into the stained glass window, and I stumbled across this. | 我在研究彩绘玻璃的时候偶然发现了这个 |
[05:40] | Oh, wow. Oh! Mosconi’s grave site. | 莫斯克尼的墓地 |
[05:46] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[05:48] | Just look down here at the bottom. | 看看墓碑底部 |
[05:49] | It’s a masonic compass. | 这是个共济会指南针 |
[05:51] | So he was a mason. | 那他是共济会会员啊 |
[05:52] | I should have noticed it sooner. | 我早该知道的 |
[05:54] | I mean, this is why he put the chapter 13 | 我是说 |
[05:56] | into the Codex. | 这就是为什么他往法典里 写入了第十三章 |
[05:57] | 13 is considered a sacred number for the Brotherhood. | 13被认为是他们兄弟会的神圣数字 |
[06:00] | He was sending a message to the other masons. | 他是在跟其他共济会会员传递下消息 |
[06:02] | The Codex could lead us anywhere. | 法典可以指引我们去任何地方 |
[06:03] | I mean, masons have their hands in everything. | 我是说 像是金融业 |
[06:06] | Finance, government, art. | 政界 艺术领域 哪里都有他们的势力 |
[06:07] | Untimely death. | 他死的时间有问题 |
[06:09] | Look at the date on the gravestone. | 离奇死亡也拿手 |
[06:11] | April 17, 1887. | 1887年4月17日 |
[06:13] | That’s the same month he finished the window. | 同一个月里他完成了那扇窗户 |
[06:15] | That must have been his final work. | 也就是他最后的遗作 |
[06:16] | Do you think that he was killed | 你觉得他也是因那扇窗而死? |
[06:18] | because of all of this? | |
[06:19] | If that’s so, | 要真是这样 |
[06:20] | the stained glass could tell us why. | 那扇窗也能告诉我们原因 |
[06:22] | Well, thanks for everything. We’ll take it from here. | 好的 |
[06:25] | Oh. | 非常感谢你的帮助 我们就从这里接手了 |
[06:27] | Okay, I’ll leave you to it. | 好的 我就先走了 |
[06:29] | Yes, thank you for coming over and for the wine. | – 谢谢你特意过来还带了酒 |
[06:32] | Sure. | – 应该的 |
[06:35] | Dinner on Wednesday without the chaperone? | 星期三来吃个没有监护人在场的晚餐? |
[06:36] | Of course, Agent Caffrey. | 好吖 Caffrey探员 |
[06:38] | I look forward to working with you more | 我很期待在这些问题上 |
[06:41] | on all of this. | 与你更加深入地合作 |
[06:49] | What? | 怎么了? |
[06:51] | I got it under control. | 一切尽在掌握 |
[06:53] | Well, I hate to report the obvious news, | 我也不想数秃子头上的虱子给你听 |
[06:55] | but the last thing you are right now is under control. | 不过你现在掌握得最多的就是啥也没掌握 |
[06:59] | Luckily, you have a guardian angel | 好运的是 |
[07:01] | looking over you. | 你有一个守护天使暗中关照 |
[07:06] | This is less angel and more stalker. | 别说天使了 根本就是个跟踪狂 |
[07:09] | I vetted her, | 我粗略地调查了一下她 |
[07:10] | a cursory audit. | 包括经济状况 |
[07:11] | Financials, education, daily schedule. | 教育和日程安排 |
[07:14] | She keeps a tight routine, speaks three languages, | 她生活规律 |
[07:17] | studied two years in France. | 会说三种语言 曾在法国读过两年书 |
[07:19] | Here, just keep it. Just in case. | 给 拿着它 以防万一 |
[07:29] | t-rex and her egg were owned legally | 这只霸王龙和她的蛋曾有50年时间 |
[07:31] | by a man in Toronto for 50 years. | 归属于多伦多的一个男人 |
[07:32] | He kept it in his family room | 他把他放在他的起居室 |
[07:34] | until he died three months ago. | 直到他三个月前去世 |
[07:35] | That’s a hell of a pet to get your kids. | 孩子们的恐怖大宠物啊 |
[07:37] | Big pooper scooper. | 得有个超大的便便铲 |
[07:38] | He dictated that, upon his death, | 他表示过死后要把这东西捐给博物馆 |
[07:39] | it be donated to the museum. | |
[07:41] | I’m guessing someone tried to persuade the estate | 我猜有人想说服不动产商把它卖掉 |
[07:42] | to sell it instead. | |
[07:44] | Lots of someones. | 有很多人 |
[07:47] | Who do we like? | 有谁需要关注? |
[07:50] | Well, there’s a number of people | 有很多人迫切地想得到它 |
[07:51] | who pursued it very aggressively. | |
[07:52] | Lots of escalating offers. | – 出价一个比一个高啊 |
[07:53] | And a lot of suspicious people making them. | – 给价的人也一个比一个可疑 |
[07:55] | Anyone only try once? | – 有只出过一次价的人吗? |
[07:57] | Yeah, there were two single bids. | – 有 有两个单次投标 |
[07:59] | I mean, one was a lowball offer, | 是说 |
[08:00] | but then there’s this guy. | 有一个是虚报低价 但你看这个家伙 |
[08:02] | He made a single high-priced offer, then nothing. | 他出了一次高价 然后没动静了 |
[08:04] | Brett Forsythe | Brett Forsythe, corporate raider, |
[08:06] | made millions from hostile takeovers. | 蓄意收购者 通过恶意并购赚了好几百万 |
[08:08] | I’ve heard of him. | 我听说过他 |
[08:09] | He led a takeover of a company called Aegis last year. | 他去年领导收购了一个叫Aegis的公司 |
[08:12] | That’s the kind of guy | 他这种人能立刻知道谁不想再买出了 |
[08:13] | who knows when someone’s not gonna sell, | |
[08:15] | and his only option is to take what he wants. | 并逼他们只能选择把他想要的给他 |
[08:17] | I’m gonna pay him a visit. | 我要去拜访他一下 |
[08:22] | I’m sorry, Mr. Forsythe is unavailable at the moment. | 抱歉 Forsythe先生目前不见客 |
[08:25] | Of course he is. | 还真是 |
[08:27] | Well, if you could tell him | 但 |
[08:30] | that Agent Burke of the FBI, | 如果你能告诉他 FBI的Burke探员 |
[08:32] | White Collar Division, | 来自精英组的 |
[08:33] | would like to speak with him. | 想跟他面谈 |
[08:36] | I can wait here as long as it takes. | 那我在这等多久都行 |
[08:38] | I’m sure these guys would love to keep me company. | 我确定这些人一定愿意我作陪 |
[08:47] | That’s probably her boss | 看样子 |
[08:49] | telling her that I can see him now. | 她的老板是在告诉她我可以进去了 |
[08:51] | When you took over Aegis, | 你接管Aegis时 |
[08:53] | the board didn’t know you’d stolen their company | 董事会并不知你会把公司偷走 |
[08:55] | until you walked through the door | 直到你走出公司大门 |
[08:57] | and fired all of them. | 解雇了董事会 |
[09:00] | That was my legal right, Agent Burke. | 那是法律赐予我的权力 Burke探员 |
[09:01] | It was. | 曾经是的 |
[09:02] | And then you sold off pieces of the company one by one, | 后来你把公司分解售卖 |
[09:06] | made a great profit. | 从中获了大利 |
[09:08] | Lost a lot of jobs. | 让很多人失去工作 |
[09:11] | The feds questioned me about the Aegis takeover a month ago. | 一个月前联邦探员 就质问了我关于Aegis并购的事情 |
[09:14] | It was all aboveboard. | 这事是公开透明的 |
[09:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:17] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这? |
[09:19] | Is that a velociraptor skull? | 那是迅猛龙头骨吗? |
[09:23] | Yeah. | 是 |
[09:24] | I should sell it. | 我该卖了它的 |
[09:26] | Thanks to Jurassic Park, | 托侏罗纪公园的福 |
[09:27] | everyone thinks they’re an expert on them. | 每个人都自认为非常了解它们 |
[09:29] | Except the movie got everything wrong. | 可惜电影把所有的事都搞错了 |
[09:31] | Velociraptors were | 迅猛龙更有可能长满羽毛 |
[09:34] | most likely feathered, | |
[09:38] | based on the quill knobs | 古生物学家发现了羽根节 |
[09:39] | found by paleontologists. | |
[09:41] | And the film made them much larger, | 电影还把它们放大了 |
[09:43] | more like the size of a deinonychus. | 更接近恐爪龙的体格 |
[09:46] | That’s true. | 那倒是真的 |
[09:48] | Velociraptors were closer to the size of a chicken. | 迅猛龙大小更像只鸡 |
[09:52] | Still, one mean-looking chicken. | 当然 是只相貌不善的鸡 |
[09:54] | And very dangerous. | 还非常危险 |
[09:58] | Are you a collector? | 你是收藏家吗? |
[09:59] | Oh, on a government salary? | 用政府给的工资? |
[10:02] | I’d barely be able to afford an ankle joint. | 我估计我连块踝关节都买不起 |
[10:08] | How’d you get it? | 你从哪得到的它? |
[10:11] | There are many legal ways to purchase fossils, Agent. | 有很多合法途径购买化石 探员先生 |
[10:15] | True. | 是的 |
[10:16] | Many illegal ways as well. | 但非法途径也很多 |
[10:18] | That why you’re here? | 你是为这个而来? |
[10:20] | To question the legality of my velociraptor? | 质疑我的迅猛龙的合法性? |
[10:24] | No, I’m hunting something bigger. | 不 我在找更大的东西 |
[10:27] | A t-rex. | 一只霸王龙 |
[10:29] | Thought you said you weren’t a collector. | 我记得你说自己不是收藏家 |
[10:31] | It’s not for me. | 不是我要买 |
[10:33] | It was supposed to go to a museum | 它本来该去博物馆的 |
[10:34] | but didn’t make it there. | 可是它没有 |
[10:37] | Agent Burke, even if I stole a tyrannosaurus rex, | Burke探员 |
[10:41] | which I did not, | 就算我偷了一个霸王龙 当然 |
[10:44] | what would I do with it? | 我没偷 那我倒该拿它怎么办? |
[10:46] | It’s not like I could just put it on display. | 我又不能像正常情况一样展示它 |
[10:51] | That’s a good point. | 说得对 |
[10:56] | But what a thing to have. | 可仍然 要能拥有多棒啊 |
[11:04] | You think he has an actual skeleton in his closet? | 你认为他柜子里真的藏了副骨头架子? |
[11:07] | I don’t know what he’s hiding in there, | 我不知道他都藏了什么 |
[11:08] | but there was a large open space | 但就在那个迅猛龙头骨底下 |
[11:10] | right underneath the raptor skull. | 有个很大的空间 |
[11:11] | Well, he stalled when you got there. | 你到那儿的时候他拖延了一会 |
[11:13] | That gave him time to move it. | 够他挪开霸王龙了 |
[11:14] | So chances are it’s illegal. | 很有可能是非法的 |
[11:16] | Is that what takes you so long | 所以在我敲你门时你才很久才来开? |
[11:17] | to come to the door when I knock? | |
[11:19] | You think I’m hiding illicit goods under my bed? | 你觉得我在床底下藏了违法物品? |
[11:21] | I think you’re hiding something. | 我觉得你确实藏了什么 |
[11:24] | But I don’t have enough for a warrant | 但我的证据不够申请 |
[11:27] | to search Forsythe’s office. | Forsythe办公室的搜查证 |
[11:31] | You should stake it out, see what happens. | 你该去蹲点监视 看看会发生什么 |
[11:35] | Especially around 6:00 PM. | 特别是晚上六点左右 |
[11:36] | I’ll keep an eye out for anything suspicious. | 我会留意任何可疑行为的 |
[12:20] | You said the empty space was near the raptor skull? | 你说那个空间就在迅猛龙骨架附近? |
[12:23] | Yeah, right underneath. | 是的 就在正下方 |
[12:24] | It’s not empty anymore. | 那地方不再是空的了 |
[12:27] | Now there’s a mean-looking club there. | 那儿现在搁了个很凶的东西 |
[12:32] | Looks pre-Colombian. | 像是前哥伦布时期风格 |
[12:34] | Forsythe must have moved it back after I left. | Forsythe一定是在我走后把它放回去的 |
[12:42] | As long as I’m here, | 既然我都在这了 |
[12:45] | I should see what else he’s hiding. | 就一定要看看他还藏了什么 |
[12:46] | No, get the picture, and get out. | 不行 照好相 出去 |
[12:49] | The trick with sliding locks | 开滑动锁的诀窍在于 |
[12:51] | is they leave a smudge that can tell you what the code is. | 留下的污迹能够告诉你密码 |
[12:55] | This does not sound like you getting out. | 听起来你不像是要走啊 |
[12:58] | The key is guessing where it starts and where it ends. | 关键在于猜对初始和最终位置 |
[13:00] | Is he right or left-handed? | 他用右手还是左手? |
[13:03] | Right. Why? | 右手 怎么了? |
[13:04] | Right-handed people | 右手利者会下意识地逆时针画圈 |
[13:05] | instinctively draw counterclockwise. | 我说过了 |
[13:11] | I told you to get out. | 你得出去 |
[13:16] | Forsythe has a whole lab back here. | Forsythe在这有个全套实验室 |
[13:19] | Microscopes, test tubes, | 显微镜 |
[13:21] | all kinds of forensic equipment. | 试管 各种可以上证物席的物件 |
[13:32] | Forsythe came back. | Forsythe回来了 |
[13:34] | Almost done. | 快好了 |
[13:35] | Did you set off an alarm? | 你激活警报器了? |
[13:37] | Peter, that’s hurtful. | Peter 好伤心唷 |
[13:38] | Either way, he’s headed your way. | 可不管怎样 他正去你那儿呢 |
[13:40] | All right, leaving now. | 好吧 我这就离开 |
[13:44] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[14:05] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[14:26] | It’s called a macuahuitl. | – 这叫双刃刀 |
[14:27] | “Macua-neenle.” | – “双-人-刀” |
[14:28] | – No, “macua-heetle.” – “Macua-heednum.” | – 不对 “双-刃-刀” – “双-嫩-刀” |
[14:30] | – No, “macua-heetle.” – I said that. | – 不对 双-刃-刀 – 我就是这么说的 |
[14:32] | Okay, either way, your hunch is right. | 好吧 不管怎样 你的预感对了 |
[14:34] | It was stolen from a pre-Colombian exhibit | 这是在纽约的一个 |
[14:36] | here in New York. | 前哥伦布时期展览上偷走的 |
[14:37] | I guess Forsythe does some business | 看来Forsythe终究在黑市上做了些生意 |
[14:38] | in the black market after all. | |
[14:40] | Yeah, but get this. It was stolen eight years ago. | 是 但注意了 这是八年前被偷走的 |
[14:43] | Statute of limitations is up. | 诉讼时效过了 |
[14:45] | Forsythe’s a smart guy. | Forsythe是个狡猾的家伙 |
[14:46] | He knows we can’t get him on it. | 他知道我们不能为这个抓他 |
[14:48] | Sure, he didn’t want to raise | 是啊 |
[14:49] | a red flag in front of a bull. | 他可不会想要在发怒的公牛面前挥红旗 |
[14:50] | Not when he’s hiding something bigger. | 既然他在隐瞒一些严重的事情 |
[14:52] | For a job as big as a t-rex, | 像霸王龙这么大的活儿 |
[14:54] | he’d wanna use somebody he can trust, | 他会找信任的人 |
[14:57] | somebody he’d used before. | 以前用过的人 |
[14:58] | Any suspects in the macuahuitl theft? | 双刃刀的小偷有眉目吗? |
[14:59] | There were no arrests, but there were three suspects. | 没有抓到罪犯 但有三人有嫌疑 |
[15:01] | One’s in jail. | 一个在服刑 |
[15:03] | One recently questioned in Prague. | 一个最近在布拉格被调查 |
[15:04] | Then there’s this guy, Michael Holt. | 然后是这个 Michael Holt |
[15:07] | Suspected in four other robberies along the East Coast. | 涉嫌东海岸地区的另外四项劫案 |
[15:09] | He doesn’t stay in one place very long. | 他不会在同一个地方呆太久 |
[15:11] | No, but even a master thief needs time to unload | 是的 |
[15:13] | a 40-foot prehistoric skeleton. | 但盗窃大师也得需要时间 来卸载40英尺高的史前骨架 |
[15:15] | Either way, we’ve got a narrow window | 不论如何 |
[15:16] | before he leaves town. | 在他出城前 |
[15:18] | Track him down. | 我们的时间也不多了 找到他 |
[15:19] | Before we do, | 在此之前你想不想知道 |
[15:20] | you wanna know why Caffrey was standing on that street corner? | 为啥Caffrey去那个街角呆着? |
[15:23] | Yeah, I do. | 想知道 |
[15:26] | What do you have? | 你有什么线索? |
[15:27] | Not what. It’s who. | 不是”什么” 是”谁” |
[15:29] | I got this off a security camera from across the street. | 我从街对面一个监视头弄到了这个 |
[15:31] | She looks familiar. | 看起来眼熟 |
[15:34] | Her name’s Rebecca Lowe. | 她叫Rebecca Lowe |
[15:36] | Yeah, the woman we brought in | 对了 |
[15:38] | from the Gershon Heist a while back. | 前一阵子Gershon劫案时请来的女人 |
[15:39] | What’s Neal doing with her? | Neal在和她干嘛? |
[15:54] | You know, I was talking to El, | 我跟El聊天时 |
[15:57] | she has a friend she’d like to set you up with. | 她说她有一个想要介绍给你认识的朋友 |
[16:00] | Does this friend know that I come with a rap sheet? | 这位朋友知道我有前科吗? |
[16:02] | Uh-huh. Interested? | 有兴趣? |
[16:04] | Tell Elizabeth thank you, but I’m not looking right now. | 帮我谢谢Elizabeth 不过我现在不想找 |
[16:08] | Well, it’s been a while since Sara, | 你和Sara分手已经好一阵子了 |
[16:10] | and I thought you might wanna get back out there. | 我以为你会想继续新感情 |
[16:13] | Not that it’s difficult for you. | 对你来说也不算难事 |
[16:14] | You’d be surprised. | 你要知道会大吃一惊的 |
[16:16] | Anyone I date, I have to lie to | 每个和我约会的人 |
[16:17] | or wonder why she’s interested in a felon. | 我都要说谎 或者疑惑她们怎么会看上个重罪犯 |
[16:19] | No luck at all? | 一点希望都没? |
[16:22] | Yeah, Jones? | 什么事 Jones? |
[16:24] | Where to? | 在哪? |
[16:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:28] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[16:30] | Holt’s gone. | Holt逃跑了 |
[16:32] | Jones checked his credit cards. | Jones查验了他的信用卡 |
[16:34] | He bought a plane ticket out of the country. | 他买了张出境的机票 |
[16:35] | The only reason I’d buy a plane ticket under my name | 我要是用我名下的信用卡买机票 |
[16:37] | with my credit card is if I wanted someone | 只有一个原因 |
[16:40] | to think I’d left the country. | 就是我想让别人以为我离境了 |
[16:41] | The airline confirmed that he got on the plane. | 航空公司确认他已登机了 |
[16:43] | The airline confirmed someone with Holt’s ticket | 他们确认持有Holt机票的人登机了 |
[16:44] | got on the plane. | |
[16:46] | You know that time you thought I was in Monaco? | 你记得你以为我在摩纳哥的那次吗? |
[16:47] | Don’t tell me that I had Interpol | 别告诉我我让国际刑警白忙乎了 |
[16:49] | scouring the streets for nothing. | |
[16:50] | Bought a first-class ticket under my name | 我用个人名义买了张头等舱机票 |
[16:52] | and checked in for my flight. | 办好登机手续 |
[16:53] | Once I got to the gate, | 一到登机口 |
[16:55] | I looked for someone traveling alone with a carry-on. | 我找个带随身行李单独飞行的人 |
[16:57] | If someone checks a bag | 要是有人托运行李但是未登机 |
[16:58] | and doesn’t get on the plane, the flight doesn’t take off. | 航班就不会起飞 |
[17:01] | So I offer them my ticket, | 所以我把我的机票给他 |
[17:02] | which of course they’re gonna take | 他肯定会接受 |
[17:03] | because no sane person facing a 3,000-mile trip | 因为任何一个要飞3000英里的人 |
[17:06] | is gonna say no to a seat in first class. | 都不会拒绝头等舱的机票 |
[17:08] | And they don’t suspect an ulterior motive? | 没人怀疑你居心不良? |
[17:10] | Not everyone is as naturally suspicious as you, Peter. | 不是每个人都像你一样生性多疑的 Peter |
[17:13] | My nature has developed | 我的本性是因多年 |
[17:14] | from years of tracking your suspicious behavior. | 追踪你这样可疑的人才发展出来的 |
[17:17] | So this unsuspecting stranger | 所以这个毫无疑心的陌生人 |
[17:20] | gets your ticket, gets on the plane… | 就拿着你的机票登机 |
[17:21] | And Neal Caffrey is on his way to Monaco, | Neal Caffrey就在去摩纳哥的路上了 |
[17:23] | while the real Neal Caffrey slips out of the gate unnoticed. | 而真正的Neal Caffrey 则不知不觉地溜出去 |
[17:27] | I can’t believe you never knew that. | 真不敢相信你居然从来都不知道 |
[17:30] | Cameras caught Michael Holt | 监控拍到Michael |
[17:32] | scoping out their security system. | Holt 在研究他们的安保系统 |
[17:33] | He’s still after that egg. | 他还在找那个恐龙蛋 |
[17:35] | He thinks it’s at the museum. | 他以为那在博物馆 |
[17:37] | Catching Holt in the act is our best shot | 把Holt抓个现行 |
[17:39] | at tracking down that stolen t-rex. | 是找回霸王龙化石的关键 |
[17:41] | I’ll put surveillance teams | 我会让监测小组24小时留意博物馆 |
[17:42] | outside the museum around the clock. | |
[17:43] | – Keep me posted. – All right. | – 有消息就通知我 – 好的 |
[17:46] | Well, I guess someone else enjoyed that first-class ticket. | – 我猜享用头等舱的另有其人了 |
[17:50] | So… | – 那么… |
[17:52] | Holt had 1/2 million good reasons to stay. | Holt为了五十万会留下来的 |
[17:55] | How did you know what Forsythe was gonna pay Holt? | 你怎么知道Forsythe要给Holt钱? |
[17:57] | I found a briefcase full of cash in his back room. | 我在他的密室里找到一个 装满现金的公文包 |
[18:00] | And you opened it? | 于是你打开看了? |
[18:01] | See, this is the reason I have a suspicious nature. | 你瞧 这就是我本性多疑的原因 |
[18:05] | I’m gonna count every penny of it. | 我每分钱都要盘点 |
[18:07] | I don’t blame you. You should. | 我不怨你 你该这样的 |
[18:10] | It was a rough estimate though. | 这只是个大概估计 |
[18:11] | – Oh. – It’s a round number. | 这是个约整数 |
[18:18] | Hey, hon. | – 嘿 |
[18:19] | Yeah? | 亲爱的 – 怎么了? |
[18:21] | How’d you like to go on a double date tonight? | 你今晚想来个四人约会吗? |
[18:22] | With Trey and Sheila? | 和Trey还有Sheila吗? |
[18:23] | Neal. | |
[18:25] | – Does he know we’re coming? – Mm? | 他知道我们要去吗? |
[18:27] | He doesn’t know we’re coming. | 他不知道我们要去 |
[18:30] | He’s been sneaking around with this woman, | 他和这个女的鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[18:32] | and I think he’s up to something. | 我觉得他在打小算盘 |
[18:34] | Or maybe he’s having a nice meal with a nice girl. | 又或者他只是和美女享受美食 |
[18:36] | There’s no reason for Neal to keep this from me. | Neal没理由把这件事瞒着我 |
[18:39] | What do I care if he’s going on a date with a girl? | 他要是和女的约会我有什么好在意的? |
[18:41] | Clearly you care quite a bit. | 很明显你就是在意 |
[18:43] | Nah, there’s more to it than this. | 才不是 事情才没那么简单 |
[18:44] | A lot of things Neal has been doing don’t add up, | Neal最近做的很多事都很反常 |
[18:47] | and my gut tells me she’s at the center of it. | 我的直觉告诉我她也脱不了干系 |
[18:49] | Now according to his anklet, | 根据他的脚镣显示 |
[18:52] | they’re at the Clifton. | 他们在Clifton |
[18:56] | You know I’ve always wanted to go to the Clifton. | 你知道我一直想去Clifton的 |
[18:58] | Really? | 真的? |
[18:59] | You think this is a good idea? | – 你觉得这样做好吗? |
[19:01] | I do. | – 是的 |
[19:03] | Thought you might like this. | – 我觉得你会喜欢这个 – 这酒很棒 |
[19:04] | The wine is lovely. | – 我觉得你会喜欢这个 – 这酒很棒 |
[19:06] | And it reminds me of this summer | 这样我想起我在法国学习的那个夏天 |
[19:08] | that I spent in France studying. | |
[19:10] | I actually think I’ve been to this vineyard. | 我甚至觉得我去过这个酒庄 |
[19:14] | Really? | – 真的吗? |
[19:15] | Really. | – 真的 |
[19:18] | Did you have the FBI run a background check on me? | 你有让联邦调查局对我做背景调查吗? |
[19:21] | The FBI had nothing to do with this dinner. | 联邦调查局和这餐毫无瓜葛 |
[19:23] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[19:24] | Hmm, you know, you never told me | 话说你从未告诉我 |
[19:26] | why you became an FBI agent. | 你怎么成为联邦调查局特工的 |
[19:27] | I assume it wasn’t only to pick up women. | 我猜你不只是为了把妹的 |
[19:30] | How does an art lover become an FBI agent? | 为什么一个艺术品爱好者会成为特工? |
[19:32] | Eh, it’s a long story. | 这说来话长 |
[19:36] | I spend my life studying ancient texts. | 我一生都在研究古文字 |
[19:40] | I don’t mind long stories. | – 我不介意长篇大论 |
[19:41] | I want this dinner to be about you and me, okay? | – 我希望这个晚餐只关乎你我 |
[19:42] | We don’t need to talk about work. | 我们不需要谈论我们的工作 |
[19:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:48] | I really do like this place | 我真的喜欢这里和酒 |
[19:50] | and the wine and the Codex and the kiss. | 还有法典和那个吻 |
[19:55] | I liked that part too. | 我也喜欢那一部分 |
[19:57] | You know, you… | 你要知道 |
[20:00] | you don’t have to do all this just to get my help on the case. | 你不必为了我的协助而做这么多 |
[20:04] | Do you really think I would do that? | – 你真的觉得我会这样做吗? – 不是 |
[20:05] | No. | – 你当我是什么人了? – 我也不知道 你是FBI探员 |
[20:07] | What kind of guy do you think I am? | – 你当我是什么人了? |
[20:08] | I don’t know. You’re an FBI agent. | – 我也不知道 你是FBI探员 |
[20:11] | Yeah. | – 是啊 |
[20:12] | If it’s too complicated, I’ll understand. | – 要是太复杂的话 我能理解 |
[20:18] | Are you trying to give me a way out? | 你是在想办法给我台阶下吗? |
[20:20] | Apparently without much subtlety. | – 显然还不够巧妙 |
[20:22] | No. | – 不 |
[20:24] | I don’t want one. | 我不需要台阶 |
[20:27] | Do you? | 你呢? |
[20:28] | No. | 不需要 |
[20:31] | Neal? | |
[20:33] | Peter, what are you doing here? | Peter 你们怎么在这? |
[20:35] | Elizabeth has been dying to try this place out. | Elizabeth一直都超想来这 |
[20:39] | Hi, I’m Peter, Neal’s boss. | 你好 我是Peter Neal的上司 |
[20:41] | We’ve met. I’m Rebecca. | 我们见过了 |
[20:42] | You almost arrested me. | 我是Rebecca 你上次差点逮捕我 |
[20:43] | Oh, right. Sorry about that. | 对 真抱歉 |
[20:45] | No, it’s… Wait, I thought your boss was… | – 没事 等等 |
[20:47] | And this is Elizabeth, Peter’s lovely wife. | 我以为你上司是… – 这位是Elizabeth Peter迷人的妻子 |
[20:49] | It’s so nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[20:50] | I’m really sorry for interrupting. | 真抱歉打扰你们了 |
[20:52] | – Oh, nonsense. | |
[20:53] | No secrets between friends, right? | 哪有 好朋友坦诚相待 |
[20:54] | Course not. | – 那当然 |
[20:55] | I didn’t know that you two had been in touch | 我还不知道调查之后你们还有联系 |
[20:57] | since the investigation. | |
[20:59] | You guys met on a case? | 你们办案时认识的? |
[21:00] | Oh, yeah, you know | 你也理解有时工作和私事 |
[21:01] | how sometimes your personal and professional lives | |
[21:03] | just crash into each other without any notice. | 会毫无征兆地产生交集 |
[21:05] | It’s actually how Peter and I met. | 我和Peter就是这样认识的 |
[21:07] | Oh. | 我记得还是和中介机构有关的案件 |
[21:09] | Yeah, Agency resources were involved from what I recall. | |
[21:11] | It was completely aboveboard. | 可是完全光明正大的 |
[21:12] | Actually, we were just talking | 我们刚刚还在谈论 |
[21:14] | about how Neal became an FBI agent. | Neal怎么成为联邦调查局特工的 |
[21:17] | Yeah, but it’s a long story. | 是啊 但是说来话长 |
[21:19] | I know I’d love to hear that story. | 我也想听听这故事 |
[21:24] | Um, I’m gonna go check and see if we can get a table. | 我去看看我们能否找到位置 |
[21:26] | Would you like to go with me? | 你能和我一起去看看吗? |
[21:27] | Maybe let the boys chat? | 你能和我一起去看看吗? – |
[21:29] | Of course. | 让男士们聊聊吧 – 当然 |
[21:33] | See you in a little bit. | 一会见 |
[21:35] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这? |
[21:37] | Did you follow me here? | 你跟踪我过来的? |
[21:38] | You have until they come back | 她们回来前你得给我解释 |
[21:40] | to explain why she thinks you’re an FBI agent, | 为什么她以为你是联邦调查局探员 |
[21:42] | or I’m telling her the truth. | 不然我就告诉她真相 |
[21:43] | We met on a case. | 我们办案时认识的 |
[21:45] | I told her I work for the FBI. | 我告诉她我为联邦调查局工作 |
[21:46] | She assumed I was an agent. | – 她就认为我是联邦调查局探员了 |
[21:47] | And you didn’t correct her, did you? | – 你就不去纠正她? |
[21:48] | I didn’t see any reason to. | 没必要啊 |
[21:50] | Because you’re impersonating a federal officer. | 因为你在冒充联邦探员 |
[21:51] | I suppose technically… | – 严格来说… |
[21:53] | No, not technically. You are. | – 没什么严格来说 你就是 |
[21:56] | The pen, the chiropractor’s office. | 那支笔 那间脊椎推拿师的办公室 |
[21:59] | This is all to convince her of this story. | 只是为了说服她 |
[22:00] | You’re… | 你… |
[22:04] | You like her, don’t you? Huh. | 你喜欢上她了吧? |
[22:08] | Lying is a funny way of showing it. | 说谎也是表现的奇怪方式之一 |
[22:13] | She doesn’t look at me like a criminal, okay? | 她并不把我当成罪犯 |
[22:16] | She looks at me | 她看我就像El看你一样 |
[22:19] | the way El looks at you. | |
[22:21] | I don’t want to ruin that. | 我不想毁了这个 |
[22:26] | – Neal Neal, you have lovely friends. | |
[22:27] | Oh, aren’t they great? | 你朋友真可爱 – 他们很好吧 |
[22:28] | We are gonna get out of your hair right now. | 我们现在就不打扰你们了 |
[22:31] | We got a table. Come on, let’s go. | 我们有位置了 走吧 |
[22:34] | Sure. | 好的 |
[22:35] | You two have lots to talk about. | 你们还有好多要聊 |
[22:39] | Excuse me one minute. | 抱歉 |
[22:41] | This is Agent Burke. | 等我一下 – |
[22:43] | It’s Dr. Khatri. | 我是Burke探员 – |
[22:44] | Someone’s here. | 我是Khatri博士 有人来这了 |
[22:46] | I don’t recognize him. | 我不认识他 |
[22:48] | All right, remain calm, Doctor. | 没事 保持冷静 |
[22:49] | We have agents in the museum. | 博士 我们在博物馆里派遣了探员 |
[22:51] | No, I’m not there. | 不 |
[22:52] | I took the egg to my lab to run a cat scan. | 我不在博物馆 我把恐龙蛋带回实验室做断层扫描 |
[22:54] | Hang up and find someplace safe. | 挂了电话 |
[22:56] | We’ll be there soon. | 找个安全的地方躲着 我们一会就到 |
[22:58] | Neal, we have to go. Dr. Khatri’s in trouble. | Neal 我们要走了 Khatri博士有麻烦了 |
[23:07] | NYPD is on the way, but we’re closer. | 纽约警察在路上了 但我们近一点 |
[23:09] | We’re running out of time! | 我们要没时间了 |
[23:10] | You better tell me where it is! | 你最好告诉我它在哪 |
[23:12] | What, you think I’m playing games? | 你以为我只是玩玩吗? |
[23:14] | I’ll never give it to you. | – 我才不会把它给你 |
[23:15] | It’s Holt. | – 那是Holt |
[23:16] | I’m not gonna ask again. | 我不想再问第二次 |
[23:17] | If we go in with guns drawn, he might shoot her. | 如果我们拿着枪进去 他可能会开枪 |
[23:20] | Khatri’s not giving up that egg. | Khatri不会放弃那颗蛋的 |
[23:22] | We gotta come up with something, | 我们得想点办法 |
[23:23] | or she’s gonna get herself killed. | 不然她会死的 |
[23:25] | Where the hell is the egg? | 那个蛋在哪里 |
[23:27] | Where is the mother? What have you done with her? | 它的妈妈在哪 你对她做了什么 |
[23:29] | It’s just an egg. Tell me where it is. | 那只是个蛋 告诉我她在哪 |
[23:31] | It’s so much more than that. | 那不只是个蛋 |
[23:32] | It is a child that needs to be with its mother, | 它是个孩子 需要和妈妈在一起 |
[23:35] | and I’ll be damned if I’ll ever give it up to you. | 如果我把它给你 那我就该下地狱 |
[23:38] | Have it your way. | 那按你说的来 |
[23:39] | Doctor, do you have the isotopic results… | – 博士 |
[23:41] | Hold it right there. | 你有同位素的结果吗 – 站那别动 |
[23:45] | I don’t want any trouble, okay? | 我不想死 |
[23:48] | Where is the damn egg? | – 那个蛋在哪里 |
[23:49] | I’ll show you. | – 我带你去 |
[23:51] | No, you can’t give it to him. | – 不 你不能给他 |
[23:53] | I’m not taking a bullet for a fossil, all right? | – 我不想因为化石吃子弹 |
[23:57] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[23:59] | Right through here. | 出门 |
[24:08] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[24:09] | Give me a hand. | 帮我一把 |
[24:11] | Not every thief who brings their own handcuffs. | 每个贼都带着自己的手铐 |
[24:15] | Very thoughtful of you. | 你真周到 |
[24:26] | Holt confirmed that Forsythe hired him | Holt承认Forsythe雇他来抢化石 |
[24:28] | for the fossil heist. | |
[24:29] | So why are you not doing | 那你为什么不跳只欢乐的舞蹈 |
[24:31] | an “About to get the dinosaur” happy dance? | 庆祝我们即将找到恐龙 |
[24:33] | Because he doesn’t know where the dinosaur is located. | 因为他不知道恐龙在哪 |
[24:35] | And if we arrest Forsythe now, | 如果我们现在逮捕了Forsythe |
[24:37] | there’s no guarantee we’ll get the t-rex back. | 那没法保证我们能拿回霸王龙 |
[24:40] | And our evidence is largely circumstantial. | 我们大多的证据都是间接的 |
[24:42] | I want hard proof. | 我要实证 |
[24:43] | – You want the dinosaur. – Damn right I do. | – 你想要那只恐龙 – 我是想要 |
[24:45] | Dr. Khatri will be happy to hear that. | Khatri会很高兴听到这个 |
[24:47] | Just got off with the hospital. | 医院刚刚打来了 |
[24:48] | She’s fine, | |
[24:50] | just a little shaken up. | 她没事 只是有点吓到 |
[24:51] | There’s only one chip we can play right now. | 我们现在只有一个办法 |
[24:54] | The egg. | 那个蛋 |
[24:55] | We can plant a tracker on it. | 那个蛋 我们可以在上面装个追踪器 |
[24:56] | I bet he’ll stash it with the t-rex fossils. | 我相信他会把它和霸王龙放到一起 |
[24:58] | Follow him, make a clean arrest. | 跟着他 做得干净点 |
[25:00] | I don’t wanna put the egg in place. | 我不想让那颗蛋冒险 |
[25:01] | It’s too valuable, too important. | 它太宝贵了 |
[25:04] | Oh. | 非常重要 |
[25:06] | Lucky for us, | 幸运的是 |
[25:07] | we know someone with a history of forging fossils. | 我们知道有人伪造过化石 |
[25:16] | Dr. Khatri gave me fragments | Khatri给了我一些 |
[25:18] | of real calcite shell and sedimentary rock. | 真的方解石壳和沉积岩石的碎片 |
[25:20] | I’ll sculpt the core from alabaster. | 我用雪花石来雕里面 |
[25:23] | – Adhesives? – Already mixed. | – 粘结剂呢 |
[25:24] | We should get started. | – 已经调好了 我们该动手了 |
[25:26] | I assume you don’t mean the royal we? | 我想你不是指我们吧 |
[25:28] | A correct assumption. Oh. | 就是我们 |
[26:26] | The hydrochloric acid is reacting perfectly with the calcium carbonate in the shell. | 盐酸和碳酸钙在壳上的反应很好 |
[26:32] | We made a baby dinosaur, Moz. | 我们造出了一只小恐龙 moz |
[26:34] | Ah, like father, like forged embryo. | 我们就像爸爸一样 它就像一个胚胎 |
[26:36] | Each with his own anklet. | 每个都戴着脚环 |
[26:38] | At least Peter won’t be able | 至少Peter不会用它找到Rebecca |
[26:39] | to follow this tracker to Rebecca. | |
[26:42] | Oh, have you spoken to her since your ill-fated dinner? | 从那不幸的晚餐后 你和她说过话了吗 |
[26:45] | I warned you, Neal. | 我警告过你Neal |
[26:48] | You, business, and women. | 你 业务 女人 |
[26:49] | Unholy trinity, I get it. | 不能三位一体 我明白 |
[26:51] | Well, you can be grateful | 你得感谢条子先生 |
[26:52] | that the suit didn’t expose your agent nom de guerre. | 没有暴露你的假探员身份 |
[26:56] | Well, I am. | 没错 |
[26:58] | What happens when Peter digs deeper? | 如果Peter再深入追究怎么办 |
[27:00] | Could find out about the Codex. | – 也许他会发现法典 |
[27:02] | Yeah, or Hagen. | – 对 甚至Hagen |
[27:03] | Cause for concern. | 是个该担心的地方 |
[27:05] | Keep in mind, to make an end is to make a beginning. | 记住 结束就是开始 |
[27:07] | You think I should end it with her? | 你觉得我该和她分手吗 |
[27:09] | That was TS Eliot. | 那是T.S.Eliot说的 |
[27:11] | But if Rebecca is on Big Brother’s radar, | 但如果政府老大哥注意上了Rebecca |
[27:14] | the timing could be right. | 可能是时候了 |
[27:15] | All right, do we have a game plan for the church yet? | 好 我们对教堂有计划了吗 |
[27:19] | I’m working on it. | 我在想 |
[27:20] | But to steal the stained glass window | 但众目睽睽下要偷不锈钢玻璃窗会很难 |
[27:22] | will be difficult with so many witnesses. | |
[27:24] | Well, that’s a problem that can wait a day. | 所以我们可能要等上一天 |
[27:26] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[27:29] | Today we revive the Cretaceous Period. | 今天我们复活了白垩纪时代 |
[27:31] | Tomorrow we steal a window | 明天我们偷了一扇通向疯子书卷的窗户 |
[27:32] | that could be connected to a bedlamite’s tome. | |
[27:35] | C’est la vie. | 这就是生活 |
[27:37] | C’est la vie. | 这就是生活 |
[27:41] | Not bad. | 不坏 |
[27:43] | I was gonna give it to you after this, | 我本想结束后给你 |
[27:44] | but if you don’t think it’s very good… | 但如果你不认为这很好 |
[27:46] | “Not bad” doesn’t mean “Not good.” | – 不坏不代表不好 – 但它的确不代表好 |
[27:46] | It doesn’t mean “Good.” | – 我要把这个给懂得欣赏它的人 – 不 这是FBI的东西 |
[27:48] | I’ll give it to someone who can appreciate it. | – 我要把这个给懂得欣赏它的人 – 不 这是FBI的东西 |
[27:49] | No, this is FBI property. I can take it if I want. | 如果我想就能拿走 |
[27:51] | Okay, the tracker’s live. | 追踪器激活了 |
[27:52] | When Forsythe moves the egg, we’ll be right behind him. | 当Forsythe移动蛋的时候 我们会在他身后 |
[27:55] | Neal, tell us about your cover. | Neal 说说你的假身份 |
[27:57] | John McDowell. Accomplice to Michael Holt. | John Mcdowell Michael Holt的共犯 |
[27:58] | Here to deliver the egg | 他来送蛋是因为FBI在调查Holt |
[28:00] | because the FBI is looking into Holt, and he’s laying low. | 他得保持低调 |
[28:02] | Which was confirmed by Holt | 这点可以在Holt给Forsythe约见面时 |
[28:03] | when he called Forsythe to set up the meeting. | 打电话时得到确认 |
[28:05] | We’ll have ears on you the whole time. | 我们会一直监听你们 |
[28:08] | With a forgery like this, you should be out quickly. | 既然这是个赝品 你要速战速决 |
[28:11] | With 1/2 million in cash. | 并且带着50万现金 |
[28:14] | The FBI is investigating Holt? | FBI在调查Holt吗 |
[28:16] | Should I worry? | 我该担心吗 |
[28:18] | Nah, it’s just one agent shaking every tree he can find | 这只是个探员虚晃一枪 |
[28:20] | to see what falls out. | 看谁会中枪 |
[28:21] | He doesn’t have anything. | 他其实什么证据都没有 |
[28:22] | But to be safe, I’m here instead of Holt. | 但以防万一 我替Holt过来 |
[28:26] | Hey, if you don’t want the egg anymore, | 如果你不想要它了 我相信我能卖给别人 |
[28:28] | I’m sure I can unload it somewhere else. | 不不不 没关系 |
[28:30] | No, no, no, no. It’s fine. | 不不不 没关系 |
[28:33] | I wanna see it. | 我想看看它 |
[28:46] | Ha. | |
[28:49] | Uh-uh. No, it’s not yours yet. | 不 |
[28:51] | Not till you pay me. | 在你付钱之前这还不是你的 |
[28:53] | You’re getting ahead of yourself. | 你太着急了 |
[28:56] | I need to authenticate it first. | 我得先看它是不是真的 |
[28:58] | Let’s get a move on. | 我们开始吧 |
[29:02] | Ticktock. | 开始吧 |
[29:15] | Calcite levels and pebble texture appear appropriate. | – 方解石水平和卵石纹理看起来对的 |
[29:18] | I assume that’s good news. | – 我想这是个好消息 |
[29:19] | Oh, it very much is. | 的确如此 |
[29:21] | Then I think this is the part where you pay me. | 那我想你该付钱了 |
[29:23] | I will. | 我会的 |
[29:25] | After one last test. | 再做一项测试就好 |
[29:30] | Can’t tell you how many times | 不知道有多少次那些小骗子 |
[29:31] | two-bit hustlers have tried to rip me off with fake artifacts. | 想用赝品来骗我 |
[29:40] | Which is where the cat scan comes in handy. | 所以我买了这台造影扫描机 |
[29:43] | He won’t see an embryo on a cat scan. | 他不会看到胚胎 |
[29:46] | But he will see the tracker. | 但会发现追踪器 |
[29:56] | The scan will take about ten minutes. | 扫描大约需要10分钟 |
[29:58] | So settle in. | 马上就好 |
[30:00] | Look, I didn’t think this was gonna be an all-day thing. | 我没想到这要花上一天 |
[30:02] | Okay? | |
[30:04] | You worried the scan won’t work? | 你担心扫不到东西吗 |
[30:06] | No, I just don’t understand | 我只是不明白它会让你看到 |
[30:07] | what this thing is gonna show you | |
[30:08] | that all the other tests didn’t. | 什么与别的测试不同的东西 |
[30:10] | It’ll show me what’s inside. | 它会告诉我里面有什么 |
[30:13] | Or what isn’t. | 没有什么 |
[30:24] | We need to pull Neal out of there. | 我们得救Neal出来 |
[30:25] | Wait, Dr. Khatri should have a cat scan of the egg. | 等等 Khatri可能有扫描图 |
[30:27] | I’ll call to see if she can send one to us. | 我打给她看能不能发来 |
[30:34] | You ever heard of a macuahuitl? | 你听说过双刃刀吗 |
[30:37] | It’s the weapon you’re holding in your hands right now. | 你现在就拿着它 |
[30:40] | What else can you tell me about this weapon, John? | 关于这件武器 你有什么补充吗 John? |
[30:44] | Anything about this one in particular? | 什么比较特别的地方 |
[30:47] | I stole it for you eight years ago | 我8年前和Holt在纽约把这个偷给你 |
[30:49] | with Holt right here in New York. | |
[30:52] | You’re holding it wrong. | 你的拿法是错的 |
[30:55] | You mind? | 能让我拿下吗 |
[30:59] | The early macuahuitl handle is 2 inches wider at the top. | 早期的双刃剑顶部会宽2英寸 |
[31:03] | Hold it like this. | 要这么拿它 |
[31:05] | Better grip means a faster swing. | 好的拿法意味着挥得更快 |
[31:07] | More control. | 控制更好 |
[31:16] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[31:21] | You know, I’ve stolen a lot of things, | 我偷过很多东西 |
[31:23] | but I’ve rarely taken anything just to have it. | 但我很少只为了偷而偷 |
[31:27] | You should try it sometime. | 你也该试试 |
[31:34] | We should be at the embryo any moment now. | 我们应该马上就能看到胚胎了 |
[31:43] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:46] | Why is he here? | 为什么他会来 |
[31:48] | Fine. | 好 |
[31:49] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上出来 |
[31:51] | Who’s here? | 谁来了 |
[31:54] | That FBI agent. Still shaking his trees. | 那个FBI 他还在虚晃他的枪 |
[31:59] | Don’t worry, I’ll get rid of him. | 别担心 我会解决他 |
[32:09] | Mr. Forsythe, thanks for seeing me. | Forsythe先生 |
[32:12] | I won’t take up much of your time. | 谢谢你愿意见我 我不会占用你很多时间 |
[32:15] | Michael Holt, he’s our prime suspect | 他是我们化石盗窃案件的重要嫌疑犯 |
[32:16] | in the fossil shipment theft. | |
[32:18] | What’s it got to do with me? | 这和我有什么关系 |
[32:20] | I was wondering if maybe he approached you on buying them. | 不知道他会不会联系你 想要做买卖 |
[32:27] | Well, if he contacts me, you’ll be my first call. | 好吧 只要他一联系我 我就通知你 |
[32:30] | All I wanted to hear. | 这样就好 |
[32:32] | Then you’ll be on your way. | 那你请自便 |
[32:36] | You know, even though their name means “Speedy Thief,” | 虽然它们名字的意思是”极速大盗” |
[32:40] | they say that the velociraptor wasn’t particularly fast. | 但迅猛龙其实也算不上有多迅速 |
[32:44] | That’s true. | – 是的 |
[32:45] | And that it was dumb. | – 而且还很傻 |
[32:47] | Yeah, not much room for a brain in there, I guess. | 应该都没什么地方容得下脑子吧 |
[32:50] | One slow, dumb chicken with big teeth. | 又蠢又笨拙的大鸡长了硕大的牙齿 |
[32:54] | Don’t touch the skull. | 别碰那头盖骨 |
[32:56] | How do you keep them glued in there? | 你是怎么黏上去的 |
[32:58] | Epoxy or tacky? | – 环氧胶水 |
[33:00] | Agent Burke, don’t… | 还是胶水 – |
[33:03] | Guess you should’ve used superglue. | Burke探员 请不要… 看来还是得用强力胶啊 |
[33:07] | – Is that all? – Mm-hmm. | 闹够了没? |
[33:16] | Sorry I broke your dinosaur. | 不好意思搞坏了你的恐龙 |
[33:27] | Well, will you look at that? | 瞧瞧哪 |
[33:36] | Money’s in the briefcase. | 钱就在箱子里 |
[33:40] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 很高兴能和你合作 |
[34:07] | The things people do when they think no one’s watching. | 当你以为没被盯梢的时候 往往会… |
[34:09] | Like following your friend to a first date | 譬如跟踪你的朋友 |
[34:11] | and crashing it? | 毁了他第一次约会? |
[34:13] | Come on. | 上吧 |
[34:15] | Let’s show Forsythe how the FBI handles natural selection. | 让Forsythe瞧瞧FBI 是如何处理物竞天择的 |
[34:18] | You just think of that one? | – 这梗是你想出来的? |
[34:20] | Yeah, on the way over. | – 嗯 来的路上刚想到的 |
[34:34] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这儿? |
[34:35] | I thought about what you said. | 我想了想你说过的话 |
[34:37] | I figured out what I wanna take. | 明白了我要的东西 |
[34:43] | How’d you follow me? | 你怎么知道我在这儿的? |
[34:44] | That little guy told me where you were. | 是这小家伙带我来的 |
[34:47] | Or at least a GPS tracker we put inside it did. | 或者是里面的GPS定位器告诉我们的 |
[34:55] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:03] | Open it up. | 打开啊 |
[35:20] | Okay, that definitely captures my imagination. | 好吧 这绝对超出了我的想象 |
[35:35] | You know, it’s not too late for you to be a paleontologist. | 想当古生物学家为时还不晚哦 |
[35:38] | Some things are better enjoyed from a distance. | 有些东西还是保持距离 才会产生美的 |
[35:40] | Oh, like grand larceny. | 就像大盗窃罪 |
[35:42] | Are all of your hobbies illegal? | 你所有的爱好难道都是违法的吗? |
[35:43] | I like chess. | 我喜欢象棋啊 |
[35:45] | You hustled chess in Union Square. | 你在联合广场赌过棋 |
[35:47] | Agent Burke. | Burke探员 |
[35:48] | Mr. Caffrey, follow me. | Caffrey先生 |
[35:50] | You need to see this. | 跟我来看看吧 |
[35:55] | Here she is. | 就是她了 |
[35:57] | She’s… | – 这真是… |
[35:58] | Majestic. | – 宏伟啊 |
[36:02] | This mother and child reunion | 这位母亲能够和它的孩子团聚 |
[36:03] | was only possible because of you two. | 真是多亏了你们两位啊 |
[36:05] | The museum is in your debt. | 博物馆欠你们个人情 |
[36:07] | I know someone who would love a year-round pass. | 我知道有个 对你们的年票很感兴趣 |
[36:11] | Agent Burke, you have VIP status here. | Burke探员 |
[36:14] | Our doors are always open. | 你成为我们的贵宾了 这里的大门永远为您敞开 |
[36:16] | Peter Burke, VIP. We should get you a badge. | – Burke探员 贵宾哟 |
[36:18] | Quiet. Thank you, Doctor. | 该给你个勋章 – 别嚷嚷 – |
[36:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 博士 – 是谢谢您 |
[36:24] | Come by the house for dinner tonight. | 今晚来我家吃晚饭吧 |
[36:25] | El’s cooking branzino. | El要做地中海鲈鱼呢 |
[36:27] | Branzino, look at you. | 地中海鲈鱼 就你呀 |
[36:29] | I can be fancy. | 我也有品位的 |
[36:30] | Thanks for the invitation, but… | – 谢谢你的邀请 |
[36:31] | It’s not an invitation. | 但是… – 这可不是邀请 |
[36:33] | So it’s an order? | – 那是命令��? |
[36:34] | 7:00 PM. | – 晚上七点 |
[36:35] | Don’t be late, Agent Caffrey. | 别迟到了 Caffrey探员 |
[36:48] | Bad news. | 坏消息啊 |
[36:50] | Another amazing meal. | 真是顿惊艳大餐 |
[36:53] | Well, it should be. It’s your recipe. | 应该的 是你的方子哦 |
[36:54] | Should’ve thrown it on a barbecue. | 应该就烧烤的 |
[36:56] | Never let him be sous chef. | 可别让他当大厨 |
[36:57] | He’s actually very good on the barbecue. | 他倒是对烧烤很在行 |
[37:02] | So… Rebecca. | 那么… 关于Rebecca |
[37:05] | – Yeah, Rebecca. – What do you wanna know? | 嗯 Rebecca 你想要知道些什么? |
[37:07] | Have you told her everything? | 你把所有的事情都告诉她了吗? |
[37:10] | Everything? | 所有的事情? |
[37:12] | Why you’re working for the FBI? | 你为什么会为FBI做事? |
[37:13] | – Why you’re wearing an anklet? – Has she seen it? | 你为什么会戴着脚环? 她瞧见过没? |
[37:14] | Okay, I was waiting for the right time. | 她瞧见过没? 我在等待合适的时机呢 |
[37:18] | There’s no right time, Neal. | 这种时刻可从没合适的时机 Neal |
[37:20] | What do you think happens if I tell her the truth? | 你们觉得我和盘托出后会怎样? |
[37:22] | The more time passes, | 时间越久 |
[37:25] | the more the truth will hurt. | 真相就会越伤人呐 |
[37:27] | If you really want this to work, | 如果你是认真的 |
[37:29] | tell her now. | 那现在就告诉她 |
[37:31] | Pray she’ll accept it. | 祈祷她能接受 |
[37:34] | You agree? | 你也这么想? |
[37:36] | If you really care about Rebecca, | 如果你真的在意Rebecca |
[37:38] | she deserves to know the real you. | 那她就该了解真实的你 |
[37:40] | Okay, if Peter had told you something like this | 如果你刚认识时 |
[37:43] | when you first met, would you have accepted it? | Peter就和你交代这样的事 你会接受吗? |
[37:48] | Honestly, Neal, I… I don’t know. | 老实说 Neal 我也不知道 |
[37:51] | But I’d want the choice to decide. | 但我想有决定的权利 |
[37:53] | And so will Rebecca. | Rebecca也一样 |
[37:56] | It’s a risk you should take. | 这险你得承担 |
[38:09] | I don’t wanna ask why you have that thing. | 我可不想知道你怎么会有这东西的 |
[38:12] | Mm, it was there for the taking. | 白白放那儿等我拿的 |
[38:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:17] | You’re welcome. Cheers. | 不客气 |
[38:19] | – Cheers. – Mmm. | 干杯 |
[38:23] | Byron always said the city spoke to him. | Byron总说这个城市会和他对话 |
[38:27] | I can relate to that. | 这我能体会 |
[38:28] | You’re a lot like him. | 你和他很像 |
[38:33] | How did you feel when he told you he was a criminal? | 他和你说自己是个罪犯的时候 你是什么感觉? |
[38:38] | It hurt. | 很伤人 |
[38:40] | But I loved him. | 但我爱他 |
[38:42] | And it didn’t matter what he was. | 他以前是什么人 我不在乎 |
[38:45] | It only mattered who he was. | 只在乎他是谁 |
[38:51] | I wish I could separate the two. | 真希望我能分得清这两者 |
[38:53] | Well, you’ll learn with time. | 时间能教会你的 |
[39:03] | Just a second. | 等等 |
[39:12] | Hey. Find something new? | 有新发现? |
[39:14] | – Yeah. – Great. | – 是啊 – 太好了 |
[39:20] | No. | – 也不是 |
[39:21] | I was gonna lie, pretend I found something, | 我本来想撒个谎假装说有发现的 |
[39:24] | but I just wanted to come see you. | 但我只是想过来看看你 |
[39:29] | Whatever this is between us, | 不管我们俩现在算什么… |
[39:31] | I… I don’t want it to stop. | 我不想不了了之 |
[39:35] | I don’t either. | 我也是 |
[39:38] | Yeah? | 是么? |
[39:39] | But there’s something you should know about me. | 是么? 但我得告诉你一些事情 |
[39:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:53] | I’m not an FBI agent. | 我不是FBI的探员 |
[39:57] | I’m a Criminal Informant. | 我是戴罪之身 |
[39:59] | I was convicted of bond forgery | 我因伪造证券被捕 |
[40:02] | and served part of a four-year sentence before I became a CI. | 在成为顾问之前被判了4年徒刑 |
[40:08] | I’m… I don’t understand. | 我… 我不懂 |
[40:09] | I’ve been to your office. | 但我去过你的办公室 |
[40:11] | I’ve been working with your boss, Agent Gruetzner. | 和你的上司Gruetzner探员共事过 |
[40:14] | Yeah, he’s not my boss. | 他不是我的上司 我的真头头 |
[40:15] | My real boss is Peter Burke, who you met at dinner. | 是Peter Burke 吃饭那次见过的 |
[40:17] | That office was just a setup | 办公室只是设计让你帮忙解密抄本的 |
[40:22] | to get your help with the Codex. | |
[40:25] | You set up a fake office all so you could lie to me? | 你安排了各个办公室就为了骗我? |
[40:29] | Are you even researching the Codex? | – 那抄本你是真在研究吗? |
[40:30] | I am. | – 这是真的 |
[40:32] | Just not for the FBI. | 但不是为了FBI |
[40:38] | Rebecca. | |
[40:39] | Why would you do this to me? | 为什么你要这样对我? |
[40:41] | I needed your help, all right? | 我需要你的帮助 |
[40:43] | And I… | 但我没料到 |
[40:45] | I didn’t expect this. I didn’t expect us. | 没料到我们之间… |
[40:57] | Is there anything else I should know? | 还有什么是我该知道的吗? |
[41:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:40] | – I think I was just… | |
[41:42] | – June! Neal! | 我还是… |
[41:45] | I was just chatting with this wonderful man, | 我正和这位很赞的先生聊天呢 |
[41:48] | Mr… | 您是… |
[41:49] | You can call me “Curtis.” | 你可以叫我”Curtis” |
[41:50] | – Curtis Curtis. It’s a lovely name. | |
[41:52] | Thank you. | 真是个好名字 – 谢谢 |
[41:53] | Well, I think… | 我还是 |
[41:56] | I’ll just be running along. | 先走一步了 |
[42:01] | You stay away from her, Hagen. | 离她远点 Hagen |
[42:03] | Quite the life you’ve built. | 日子过得滋润啊 |
[42:05] | Hate to see things fall apart over one little window. | 真不想看到因为小窗户而片片碎落 |
[42:08] | That’s right, I know that the Codex leads to the window. | 对了 我是知道抄本和那扇窗户有关 |
[42:12] | Isn’t it lucky you were already planning to steal it for me? | 你已经准备从我手中偷走它 真是走运啊 |
[42:15] | That was what you were planning, wasn’t it? | 你就是这么打算的吧? |
[42:18] | – Of course. – Good. | – 当然了 – 很好 |
[42:21] | That would be best for everyone. | 那对大家都有好处 |