时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on White Collar… | |
[00:03] | Peter, you have the right to remain silent. | Peter 你有权保持缄默 |
[00:04] | Curtis Hagen. What’s your offer? | Curtis Hagen 你有什么提议? |
[00:06] | I know how to make Peter Burke a free man. | 我知道怎样让Peter Burke重获自由 |
[00:09] | Coins, minted from Welsh gold. | 金币 用威尔士金铸成的 |
[00:11] | I can make a believable facsimile of James’s voice. | 我能完全复制出James的声音 |
[00:14] | I shot and killed Senator Terrance Pratt | 我用Peter Burke的枪 |
[00:17] | using Peter Burke’s gun. | 射杀了Terrance Pratt议员 |
[00:19] | With this evidence in hand, I see no other option | 鉴于目前的证据 |
[00:21] | than to drop all charges. | 不得不撤销所有控诉 |
[00:23] | Mr. Burke, you are free to go. | Burke先生 你自由了 |
[00:25] | I think the gold was used to bribe | 我原以为金币是用来 |
[00:26] | the federal prosecutor on Peter’s case. | 贿赂Peter一案的联邦检察官的 |
[00:28] | You figured out what I want yet? | 知道我想怎么样了吧? |
[00:30] | – The Mosconi Codex. – You’re gonna steal it for me. | – 莫斯克尼法典 – 你得帮我偷来 |
[00:32] | If this book is a puzzle, maybe these are the pieces. | 如果这本书就是个谜题的话 那也许这些就是解谜的碎片 |
[00:35] | I know that the codex leads to the window. | 我知道法典指向了那扇窗户 |
[00:37] | Isn’t it lucky you were already planning to steal it for me? | 你都已经准备帮我偷它了 太幸运了吧? |
[00:40] | But there’s something you should know about me. | 有些事情 你该知道 |
[00:42] | I’m not an FBI agent. | 我不是FBI的探员 |
[00:43] | I’m a criminal informant. | 我是戴罪之身 |
[01:02] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:04] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:06] | Again. | 又一次 |
[01:15] | Ah. There you are. | 这下看清楚了 |
[01:21] | Oh, don’t worry, they delete the audio every 24 hours. | 别担心 每过24小时录音都会被删掉的 |
[01:24] | Audio? | 录音? 你不是说只会跟踪么… |
[01:25] | I thought you said it was only a tracking… | 录音? 你不是说只会跟踪么… |
[01:28] | Oh, you are gonna pay for that. | 有你好受的 |
[01:30] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? 你在摩洛哥的大牢里学了几招? |
[01:31] | You pick up some moves in that Moroccan jail? | 是吗? 你在摩洛哥的大牢里学了几招? |
[01:33] | Maybe. | 也许哦 |
[01:35] | I would love to go back, but the world’s too big | 我挺想再回那儿去的 |
[01:38] | to go back to the same place twice, | 但世界如此之大 |
[01:39] | don’t you think? | 同一个地方 |
[01:40] | Hm. | 就不值得去两次了 不是吗? |
[01:43] | The world used to be my oyster. | 我对世界本充满了豪情 |
[01:45] | Now, I know every oyster bar in my two-mile radius. | 现在方圆两英里之内的所有生蚝店 我都一清二楚 |
[01:50] | Two miles. | 两英里 |
[01:53] | That means you can never come to my place. | 那就是说你永远没法到我家去了 |
[01:59] | Look… | 听着… |
[02:01] | my life is complicated. | 我的生活很复杂 |
[02:03] | Is that too much for you? | 对你来说是不是太难承受了? |
[02:06] | No. | 不会 |
[02:10] | I didn’t like you because you were a FBI agent. | 我喜欢你 不是因为以为你是个FBI探员 |
[02:12] | – No? – No. | – 不是吗? – 不是啊 |
[02:14] | I liked you because you were smart | 我喜欢你是因为你聪明 |
[02:18] | and marginally easy on the eyes. | 还有神秘的双眼 |
[02:20] | And then, there was the codex. | 还有就是法典的原因啦 |
[02:25] | Speaking of, can I ask you something? | 说到这个 |
[02:29] | Mm. | 我能问你个问题吗? |
[02:33] | You wanna know why | 你想知道我为什么要研究第13章 |
[02:35] | I’m investigating Chapter 13. | |
[02:37] | Well, if it’s not for the bureau… | 如果你不是为了局里… |
[02:40] | When you’re a criminal, | 作为一个罪犯 |
[02:42] | you get to know other criminals. | 你总会认识些别的罪犯 |
[02:45] | My friend was in a lot of trouble, | 我的朋友惹上了大麻烦 |
[02:46] | and the only person who could help him | 唯一能帮他忙的却是个大坏蛋 |
[02:48] | was a really bad guy, | |
[02:49] | and the payment was Chapter 13. | 作为报酬 就是第13章了 |
[02:52] | So I stole it. | 所以我就偷了 |
[02:55] | And you made a copy. | 你复印了一份 |
[02:56] | To find out why he wanted it. | 为了知道他想干嘛 |
[02:59] | That was the right answer because that means | 这个答案不错 |
[03:03] | that this can still be undone. | 因为也就意味着还可以挽回 |
[03:04] | I mean, do you think the original pages are safe? | 你觉得真本还完好着吗? |
[03:07] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 嗯 肯定的 |
[03:08] | So it’s possible that they could be returned? | 所以还有可能物归原主��? |
[03:12] | I mean, after we figure out why Mosconi wrote | 等我们找出莫斯克尼 |
[03:15] | the Chapter 13 in the first place | 撰写第13章的原因后 |
[03:16] | and what the stained glass window | 还有那扇彩色玻璃窗的关系后… |
[03:18] | has to do with all of it… | |
[03:20] | Rebecca, um… I just… | Rebecca 这个… |
[03:24] | I think it’s best if we distance you | 我觉得你还是和这一切保持距离的好 |
[03:27] | from all of this. | |
[03:29] | Oh. Why? | 哦 为什么? |
[03:31] | The guy I gave that chapter to | 那个要章节的家伙你还是不认识为妙 |
[03:34] | is not someone you wanna know. | |
[03:37] | – Trust me. – Right. | – 相信我 – 好吧 |
[03:39] | Of course, of course. I-I trust you. | 当然了 我当然相信你 |
[03:43] | My temp job calls. | 我要去打临时工了 |
[04:04] | Oh. You knock now. | 现在你学会敲门了 |
[04:06] | Oh, I had enough of an inkling | 鉴于你昨天要了个酒杯托盘 |
[04:08] | about what might have transpired last evening | |
[04:10] | to require a drink tray. | 我也大致能猜到昨晚上会发生些什么了 |
[04:12] | Oh, you showed her your anklet. | 你给她看了脚环 |
[04:15] | And then you showed her your anklet again. | 然后又给她展示了一遍 |
[04:18] | That’s not a euphemism. You’re wearing a robe. | 我这不是委婉 因为你穿着睡袍呢 |
[04:20] | I told Rebecca everything. | 我把一切都告诉Rebecca了 |
[04:22] | Abridged… nothing about you, | 有所保留的 |
[04:23] | and very little about Hagen. | 你的事情一样没提 但说了一点点Hagen的事 |
[04:25] | What about stealing the…macchiato? | 那么偷…玛奇朵的事呢? |
[04:29] | Thanks, Agent Gruetzner. | 谢谢你 Gruetzner探员 |
[04:31] | Never caught your first name. | 不知您的名字是… |
[04:33] | – Mozzie, short for “Mozart.” – Mm. | Mozzie 莫扎特的缩写 |
[04:35] | No further questions. That’s all you’ll ever know. | 别再多问了 知道这些就可以了 |
[04:38] | I can’t believe I thought you worked for the FBI. | 真不敢相信我居然真以为你是FBI的 |
[04:40] | Apology accepted. | 你的道歉我接受啦 |
[04:43] | – You look nice, by the way. – Merci. | – 你看起来不错 |
[04:45] | I have a lunch. | – 谢谢 我午饭有约呢 |
[04:46] | I better go. | 我得走了 |
[04:51] | – Everything okay? – Yeah. | – 没事吧? – 嗯 |
[04:53] | You two have fun doing… | 你们就开开心心地… |
[04:55] | Things. | – 做事吧 – 做事吧 |
[05:03] | – Morning. – Morning, Jones. | – 早上好 – 早上好 Jones |
[05:05] | I just came back from a pawn shop. | 我刚从一间当铺回来 |
[05:07] | Hm, finally decided to unload | 终于决定和你手办说再见了? |
[05:09] | your action figure collection? | |
[05:10] | Never. We got a call from the owner. | 永远别想 是店主找我们的 |
[05:14] | The watch list? | 有我们要找的东西? |
[05:20] | I knew this day would come. | 我就知道这天会来的 |
[05:23] | I never thought this particular day would come. | 我从来没想到会有这么特别的一天 |
[05:25] | What, that we’d be outside a bastion of the masons, | 我们站在共济会的堡垒外面 |
[05:27] | planning to heist a very old, highly fragile | 计划偷取一扇历史古老 |
[05:30] | 200-pound stained glass window? | 非常易碎 重达200磅的彩色玻璃窗户? |
[05:31] | Well, give or take, depending on the lead content. | 差不多吧 要看含铅量有多少 |
[05:34] | Crafted by Mosconi in 1887. | 莫斯克尼制作于1887年 |
[05:36] | Yeah, right before he died. | 就在他临死之前 |
[05:37] | Or was killed. | 或是被害之前 |
[05:39] | It’s a big job for two people. | 靠两个人 这活太大了 |
[05:41] | Are you implying that we may need help? | 你是说我们需要帮忙? |
[05:43] | No, I’m just saying we have backup, | 不是 |
[05:44] | if we need her. | 我只是说还有后备力量呢 如果需要的话 |
[05:45] | As devoted as rare books Becca is | 虽然Becca在研究珍惜书籍上尽心尽力 |
[05:47] | to our cause, we don’t have time for third wheels or… | 但我们可没时间再装个备胎或是… |
[05:49] | Training wheels. I know. | 练习轮胎 我知道 |
[05:52] | Once we figure out what Hagen wants with it, | 一旦知道了Hagen想干什么 |
[05:53] | we can loop her back in. | 就可以再让她参与进来了 |
[05:54] | Is it possible he’s making us dance | 他会不会就是耍我们看乐子呢? |
[05:56] | just for his amusement? | |
[05:57] | Mm. He’s not easily amused. | 要他乐 可不容易 |
[06:00] | Let’s focus more on the “how” | 与其对”为什么”百思不得其解 |
[06:01] | before we get bogged down on the “why.” | 还是先把注意力挪到”怎么办”上吧 |
[06:04] | – Step one. – Oh. | 第一步 |
[06:05] | Modified six-finger. | 改良的第六指 |
[06:09] | – Very precise. – Yeah. | 很精准 |
[06:11] | The CO2 cartridge gives you the juice. | 对 牵一发而动全身 |
[06:13] | Well, you can’t replace a pane in a window that old | 这么老的窗户 |
[06:15] | without removing the whole thing. | 要修补其中的一格 就必须挪动整扇窗户 |
[06:17] | The church will call a glass repair service. | 教堂会找人修补玻璃 |
[06:19] | I’ll keep an eye on the place. | 我会盯着这地方的 |
[06:20] | When they set up the scaffolding | 当他们把脚手架搭到窗户的时候 |
[06:22] | to reach the window… | |
[06:23] | – We’ll make our move. – Good. | – 我们就行动 – 很好 |
[06:33] | Look what turned up today. | 瞧瞧这是什么 |
[06:37] | Peter… | |
[06:40] | this is a Welsh gold coin. | – 这是一枚威尔士金币 |
[06:41] | Yup. | – 对 |
[06:42] | I think it’s one of the ones stolen | 这应该是旅行社被盗的那单里的 |
[06:44] | through that travel agency. | |
[06:45] | Yeah, I’d put money on it. | 我打赌也是 |
[06:47] | – Where’d it come from? – A pawn shop. | – 哪儿来的? – 一间当铺 |
[06:49] | Someone came in to sell it. | 有人来把它卖掉的 |
[06:52] | – Did the owner give you a name? – Patience. | – 店主告诉你名字了吗? – Patience (耐心) |
[06:55] | Something tells me that’s not a name. | 我感觉那不是个人名 |
[06:56] | It always pays off | 报应总会到来 |
[06:57] | because the criminal always messes up. | 因为罪犯总会犯错 |
[06:59] | It always comes around to bite them. | 错误总会想着哪天要咬他们一口 |
[07:01] | Must be our lucky day. | 这是我们的幸运日 |
[07:03] | Luck had nothing to do with it. | 跟运气没什么关系 |
[07:04] | I put those coins on an FBI watch list. | 我把那些金币放到FBI监视列表里了 |
[07:07] | This was my first case after prison, | 这是我出狱后第一个 |
[07:09] | my last case as a field agent. | 也是作为外勤探员最后一个案子 |
[07:12] | – Oh, I remember. – And now we have a lead. | – 哦 我想起来了 – 现在 我们有线索了 |
[07:15] | I’m not gonna stop until I catch the thief | 直到抓住偷走金子的贼 我不会收手的 720P |
[07:17] | who stole that gold. | |
[07:41] | Well, the suspect dressed up as FDNY, | 嫌疑犯穿着纽约消防队制服 |
[07:44] | broke through the wall to access the vault | 穿过墙进入地下室 |
[07:45] | and steal the coins. | 偷走了金币 |
[07:47] | This is our shot to recover | 这是能一次性找回180万纯金的机会 |
[07:49] | a 1.8 million in rare gold. | |
[07:51] | And we’re operating under the assumption | 我们的行动基于以下假设 |
[07:53] | that this is part of a larger batch that went missing. | 即认为这是更大一桩窃案的一部分 |
[07:56] | I think our thief was testing the waters. | 我认为 窃贼只是在试探 |
[07:59] | What do you think, Neal? | 你怎么看 Neal? |
[08:01] | I’d float one coin. Wait to see what happens. | 要是我 我也会偷点金币 |
[08:03] | It could be. | 观察观察动态 很有可能是这样 |
[08:04] | Did the pawn shop owner get an I.D.? | 典当铺主给出了身份证信息吗? |
[08:06] | They did. | 是的 |
[08:07] | Sister Minnie O’Malley. | Minnie O’Malley修女 |
[08:11] | She swiped it from the collection basket. | 她是从香火篮子里找到的 |
[08:14] | – You look surprised. – So does she. | – 你似乎很惊讶 – 她一定也如此 |
[08:16] | How many Hail Marys will that get her? | 她为此道了几次万福玛利亚? |
[08:18] | Oh, the sister’s not the only one | 修女可不是我们唯一的一位小偷 |
[08:19] | with sticky fingers. | |
[08:20] | This coin has been stolen more | 这金币在场上已经转了不止二手了 |
[08:22] | than second base at a Cubs game. | |
[08:24] | We followed the coin’s trail, | 我们回溯了金币的踪迹 |
[08:25] | questioned the parishioners who were at St. Magnus’s last Sunday. | 询问了上周日去圣马格努斯的教区居民 |
[08:28] | Susan | Susan Barrett made the donation |
[08:30] | after she found it in her son’s sock drawer. | Barrett在从她儿子袜子抽屉里 发现它后捐赠了出去 |
[08:32] | Turns out her son Abe | 原来是她儿子Abe |
[08:34] | stole it from a Cash-for-Gold shop. | 从一个黄金交易店偷来的 |
[08:36] | Set off the alarm, but the owner of the shop | 这让人警觉 可那交易店的店主 |
[08:40] | didn’t want to file a report when NYPD got there. | 在警察到那儿的时候不愿报案 |
[08:42] | Probably gets his product primarily from fences. | 可能是私底下从销赃者那买来的产品 |
[08:44] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[08:45] | These three are known for trafficking precious metals. | 这三位闻名于交易稀有金器 |
[08:48] | Find the fence, lean on them | 找到销赃者 |
[08:50] | to reveal who brought in the coin. | 逼他们说出带来金币的人是谁 |
[08:52] | Now, while all appear to have dealings with the owner, | 好 虽然所有事似乎都围绕着店主 |
[08:55] | we may be looking for someone outside our radar. | 咱们也许该查查圈外人士 |
[08:58] | Anyone you want to add to that list, Caffrey? | 有什么推荐人选吗 Caffrey? |
[09:01] | I’ll hit the streets. See what I can find. | 我会去街上打探一下 看看有什么收获 |
[09:03] | Good. That’s it. | 好 就这样 |
[09:05] | Neal, hold up. | Neal 等一下 |
[09:13] | I want to go with you. | 我想跟你一起去 |
[09:16] | Look, if it is someone new, it’s because they’re good. | 听着 如果是新人干的 那说明新人们很厉害 |
[09:18] | They hear the FBI’s sniffin’ around, | 如果发现FBI在到处打探 |
[09:20] | they’ll go underground. | 他们会隐蔽起来的 |
[09:22] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[09:24] | – Make it fast. – All right. | – 动作快点 |
[09:36] | Neal? | – 好 |
[09:37] | Uh, while you’re you’re pounding your pavement, | 你到处奔走时 我想说 |
[09:39] | I’m assuming Mozzie has connections | 我认为Mozzie一定和这类销赃者有联系 |
[09:41] | with these type of fences. | |
[09:42] | I’ll talk to him, but he has a lunch. | 我会和他谈谈 不过他要去吃午餐 |
[09:45] | A lunch? | 午餐? |
[09:46] | If I interrupt it for FBI business, | 如果我因为FBI公务而打扰了这事 |
[09:48] | squealing on a fence will be right below | 那他一定宁可去注册个Facebook |
[09:49] | joining Facebook on his to-do list. | 也不要再找销赃者玩儿了 |
[09:52] | See ya. | 回见 |
[10:00] | Hey, hon. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[10:01] | I know you have lunch plans. | 我知道你午餐有计划 |
[10:04] | Yeah, but I need to swing by your office. | 是的 但我要顺道去你的办公室 |
[10:15] | Hey! Can you break a hundred? | 喂! 你能破开一百块吗? |
[10:16] | Sorry, pal. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[10:18] | Fives, tens, whatever you got. | 五块 十块 什么都行 |
[10:20] | I’ll even take Welsh gold. | 威尔士金币都行 |
[10:23] | – I’m due in court… – $1.8 million. | – 我要上法庭– – 180万美元 |
[10:25] | Less one coin, that is still a lot of money. | 少了一枚金币 那也是一大笔钱了 |
[10:28] | The FBI’s trackin’ that coin. | FBI正追踪那枚金币 |
[10:30] | When they find your fence, and they will, | 他们迟早会找到你的销赃者 |
[10:32] | he’s gonna point to you. | 而他必然会揭发你 |
[10:34] | Look, I know you took a bribe | 听着 我知道你为了撤销 |
[10:35] | to drop the indictment of Peter Burke. | 对Peter Burke的起诉而受贿了 |
[10:37] | You’re harassing a U.S. attorney. | 你这是在骚扰联邦检察官 |
[10:39] | I want your name, so I can charge you with slander. | 告诉我你的名字 我要起诉你诽谤 |
[10:41] | Oh, yeah, sure. It’s Neal Caffrey. | 哦好 没问题 我叫Neal Caffrey |
[10:42] | I’m Agent Burke’s criminal informant. | 我是Burke探员的线人 |
[10:43] | I’m also an associate of Curtis Hagen, | 我还与Curtis |
[10:45] | and I stole the coins you were paid with. | Hagen共事 我还偷来了你收到的金币 |
[10:47] | Tell me who you brought that coin to. | 告诉我 你把金币给了谁 |
[10:49] | – I can run interference. – Why implicate yourself? | – 我可以介入此事 – 干嘛要牵涉到你自己? |
[10:52] | Mutually-assured destruction’s a powerful motivator. | 互毁威慑机制是很强烈的一种动机 |
[10:54] | – I need a name. – I… | – 给我一个名字 – 我… |
[10:56] | Come on, you worked at treasury. | 得了吧 你可是在财政部工作 |
[10:57] | You didn’t think Welsh gold | 你不觉得威尔士金币会很难脱手吗? |
[10:58] | would be hard to unload? | |
[10:59] | I was presented with a dollar figure. | 当时是许的我一个现金价 |
[11:02] | So it was Hagen’s idea to pay you in coins. | 那么是Hagen想要用金币付你喽 |
[11:04] | And who to go to, to unload the… | 还有去谁那销掉 |
[11:06] | he said it would be safe. | 他说会很安全 |
[11:08] | If you don’t give me a name, nobody is safe. | 你要是不给我名字 那没人会安全 你在哪? 在餐桌这里 你在哪? 鞋子不错 转身 |
[11:58] | El told me about your bat phone since day one. | El第一天就告诉我你的私人手机号了 |
[12:02] | I should have known she’d choose you. | 我早该知道她会站到你一边 |
[12:04] | Hm. | |
[12:06] | I have questions. | 我有疑问 |
[12:13] | Hey, it’s Neal. | 喂 我是Neal |
[12:14] | Listen, I need Estelle. | 听着 我要找Estelle |
[12:15] | No, right now. | 不 就现在 |
[12:17] | I am under no obligation to provide answers. | 我没有义务回答问题 |
[12:20] | In fact, as a citizen of this great country, | 实际上 |
[12:23] | you actually work for me. | 作为这个伟大国度的公民 你才是为我工作的人民公仆 |
[12:25] | Well, let’s get the IRS on the phone, | 好吧 |
[12:27] | see how much you’ve chipped in for my salary. | 咱给国税局打个电话 看看你给我工资贡献了多少 |
[12:30] | I may have time to entertain a query or two. | 我没准有点时间回答一两个问题 |
[12:33] | Who do you know that fences high-end metals? | 你认识谁专门做高档金属销赃的? |
[12:35] | Platinum, gold, copper? | 铂 金 铜什么的? |
[12:37] | I am neither informant nor rat. | 我不是线人 |
[12:40] | Oh. | 更不是告密者 |
[12:43] | Diana’s doing well. | Diana状态不错 |
[12:46] | So is little Theo. | 小Theo也是 |
[12:48] | I’d hate to break up that maternal bliss | 我真不想打破母子美满时刻 |
[12:51] | and ask her about the Teddy Winters case. | 跑去问她Teddy Winters的案子 |
[12:54] | That would be unfortunate. | 那可挺倒霉 |
[12:57] | You have a name? | 有名字吗? |
[12:59] | Dekker. In the Flower District. | Dekker 住在花卉区 |
[13:01] | – He traffics metals? – Sure. | – 他倒腾金属? – 没错 |
[13:03] | Let’s go with that. | 我们去看看 |
[13:05] | His front is the one with the tulip sign. | 他正门上有郁金香图案 |
[13:08] | That’s fresh. | 真新鲜哪 |
[13:18] | Karl Dekker. | |
[13:20] | Runs a stall at the flower market. | 在花市有个货摊 |
[13:22] | Flowers imported daily from all over the world. | 每天都从世界各地进口花卉 |
[13:24] | – Trucks in and out. – Yeah. | – 货车出入频繁 – 对 |
[13:26] | If you’re gonna deal in illegal goods, | 若想要交易非法物资 |
[13:27] | it’s a smart front. | 这倒是个聪明的掩护 |
[13:28] | Adjusting exchange rates | 调整汇率会导致账本混乱 |
[13:30] | means messy books. | |
[13:31] | Good way to hide money. | 是个藏钱的好办法 |
[13:32] | Never been busted for fencing | 从没因销赃被捕 |
[13:34] | but was arrested for an arms trade a few years back. | 但几年前因为买卖武器被抓 |
[13:37] | Yeah, he served the minimum | 是的 |
[13:38] | after flipping on the buyer and the seller. | 在供出买家和卖家后 他服了最低刑期 |
[13:41] | Good, that means if we apply the right pressure, | 不错 |
[13:44] | he’ll tell us who brought him the coin. | 意味着我们若方法得当 他会告诉我们是谁卖给了他金币 |
[13:45] | Well, it looks like Caffrey came through. | 这感觉好像Caffrey降临呀 |
[13:47] | Mm, no. This was my intel. | 不对 这可是我获得的情报 |
[13:49] | Well, maybe he’ll walk in with the exact same lead. | 可能他也会找到这条线索 |
[13:52] | Or maybe he won’t. | 也可能他找不到 |
[13:58] | Imagine my surprise when fair Estelle | 想象一下我看到美丽的Estelle |
[14:00] | descended with your message. | 带着你的消息降落时的惊奇 |
[14:01] | Well, you’re not answering your phones. | 你不接电话 |
[14:02] | Shh, the panic in your voice | 你声音里的恐慌都让她的羽毛皱了 |
[14:04] | is causing her feathers to ruffle. | |
[14:06] | Her brain is the size of a raisin. | 她的大脑和葡萄干一样大小 |
[14:07] | Au revoir, ma belle! | 再见 美女! |
[14:09] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:11] | Dawson moved one of the coins we stole for Hagen, | Dawson卖了我们为Hagen偷的一枚硬币 |
[14:13] | and it turned up on Peter’s desk. | 现在这枚硬币出现在Peter的桌子上 |
[14:15] | Do you know a fence named Karl Dekker? | 你认识一个叫Karl Dekker的销赃人吗? |
[14:17] | Moz, come on. Peter is on our heels. | Moz 拜托 Peter紧追着我们 |
[14:19] | No, we’re on his. | 不是 是我们紧追着他 |
[14:20] | He crashed my lunch. I put him on Dekker’s trail. | 他毁了我的午餐 是我让他去查Dekker的 |
[14:22] | All right, then we need to get to him. | 好吧 那我们只好去找他了 |
[14:24] | If Peter gets to Dekker first | 如果Peter先找到Dekker |
[14:25] | and Dekker points to Dawson… | Dekker指证了Dawson… |
[14:27] | Dawson might admit to taking a bribe, | Dawson可能会承认受贿 |
[14:28] | but they can’t connect it back to you. | 但是他们不会查到你身上 |
[14:30] | Yes, they can. That’s how I got Dekker’s name. | 他们会的 因为我就是这样查到Dekker的 |
[14:32] | And if he somehow crumples | 如果他扛不住条子的唇枪舌战的话… |
[14:34] | under the Suits’ verbal waterboarding… | |
[14:36] | Peter’s indicted, and I’ll end up in prison. | Peter会起诉 我将在牢里度过余生 |
[14:38] | I had a falling out with Dekker. | 我和Dekker大吵一架 |
[14:39] | He got the Flower District. | 整个花市都是他的势力范围 |
[14:40] | If he sees me, he’ll chase after me | 如果他看到我 |
[14:42] | with his pruning sheers. | 他会拿着修枝剪追杀我 |
[14:43] | Okay, then I’ll go in alone. | 好 那我自己去 哪家店? |
[14:44] | Which shop is it? | 好 那我自己去 哪家店? |
[14:45] | The New Amsterdam Garden Center, | 新阿姆斯特丹花园中心 |
[14:46] | the one with the tulips. | 有郁金香的那家 |
[14:47] | And that’s what you told Peter? | 你就是这样告诉Peter的? |
[14:49] | Well, even under duress, I didn’t tell him everything. | 就算是被迫 我也没告诉他全部 |
[14:51] | It’s the red one. | 是红色的那家 |
[15:05] | What are you doin’ here? | 你怎么在这里? |
[15:08] | What I told you. | 不是告诉你了嘛 |
[15:09] | Running down a fence. | 查一个销赃的人 |
[15:11] | Karl Dekker. | |
[15:13] | That’s our guy. | 就是我们要找的人 |
[15:14] | This is our location. | 他就在这里? |
[15:15] | New Amsterdam Garden Center. | 新阿姆斯特丹花园中心 |
[15:17] | The sign with the tulip. | 以郁金香为标志 |
[15:18] | – Let’s go. – Peter, uh… | – 走吧 |
[15:21] | I really think it’s best if I approach Dekker alone. | 我觉得最好是我单独接近Dekker |
[15:23] | Nope. | 不行 |
[15:25] | No, if there’s a lead on who fenced that coin, | 任何关于那枚硬币销赃的线索 |
[15:27] | I want it firsthand. | 我都要亲自追查 |
[15:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:40] | – I’m gonna kill him. – What? | – 我要杀了他 – 什么? |
[15:42] | There are three signs with a tulip. | 有三家带郁金香标志的 |
[15:44] | Yellow, red, pink. | 黄色 红色 粉色 |
[15:49] | Did your source tell you which color? | 你的线人有说是哪种颜色吗? |
[15:51] | Of course he didn’t. Did yours? | 当然没有 你知道吗? |
[15:54] | I say we start with red. | 不如先从红色开始 |
[15:57] | Red it is. | 就红色 |
[16:19] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[16:20] | What, you’re reconsidering the red tulip? | 干嘛 不从红色郁金香开始? |
[16:21] | So what if I am? | 是的话又怎样? |
[16:23] | Let’s go check out the yellow ones. | 我们先去查那家黄色的 |
[16:24] | – No. – Okay, that leaves pink. | – 不行 – 好吧 那只剩下粉色了 |
[16:26] | I know what that leaves us with. | 我知道还剩下什么 |
[16:34] | A dozen long-stems, thorns clipped off. | 一打长茎 刺已经削掉了 |
[16:36] | – This stays airtight. – I make sure of that. | – 这事要绝对保密 – 当然 |
[16:39] | – Hello? – What the hell? | – 你好? – 搞什么? |
[16:41] | – Who the hell… – Get the hell out, now. | – 这他妈是谁… – 滚出去 马上 |
[16:43] | The FBI is storming the gates. | FBI就在门口 |
[16:45] | Feds. This a set-up? | FBI 这是个陷阱? |
[16:46] | I don’t know. Is it? | 不知道 是么? |
[16:48] | Look, why don’t we split up? | 要不我们分开行动? |
[16:50] | I’ll take yellow. You can take pink. | 我去黄色这家 你去粉色那家 |
[16:52] | I-I’ll take pink. You take yellow. | 我去粉色那家 你去黄色那家吧 |
[16:54] | – Red. – We’re back to red. | – 红色 – 又回到红色了 |
[16:56] | – Yes. – Okay. | – 是的 – 好吧 |
[17:00] | Gentlemen, we must move. | 先生们 必须要离开了 |
[17:01] | Time usually marches. But in this case, she sprints. | 时间常常是慢吞吞的 但现在她跑得飞快 |
[17:04] | I’m gonna crush your larynx with a 12-gauge wire. | 我要用12号的钢丝割你的脖子 |
[17:06] | I’m gonna pretend you didn’t say that, | 我会装作你没说过这句话 |
[17:08] | and you are not leaving here with a dozen long-stems. | 你也不能带着这打长茎走出去 |
[17:10] | I’ll give you a choice. | 你自己选 |
[17:11] | Bleach and a body bag, or that backdoor. | 漂白剂加装尸袋 还是后门 |
[17:21] | Hey, look, viceroy tulips. | 看 总督郁金香 |
[17:23] | You should buy some for Elizabeth. | 你该买点送给Elizabeth |
[17:24] | Mm-hmm. | |
[17:25] | Maybe on the way out. | 或许在离开这的时候 |
[17:27] | Every time you show up, you cost me money. | 你一出现 |
[17:31] | Dekker, just put it down. | 我就得破财 Dekker |
[17:32] | Follow me. | 放下枪 跟我走 |
[17:41] | We interrupted a deal. | 我们打断了这场交易 |
[17:43] | AK-47. Serial’s burned off. | AK-47 序列号已经清除了 |
[17:45] | Ammo disguised as seeds. | 装作种子的弹药 |
[17:54] | Wait a minute. I know those shoes. | 等等 |
[17:55] | Hey! | 我见过那双鞋 |
[17:59] | Those are Mozzie’s shoes. | 那是Mozzie的鞋 |
[18:19] | How much did switching shoes with that guy cost you? | 跟那个家伙换鞋花了多少钱? |
[18:21] | Oh, a Benjamin Franklin and exposure to athlete’s foot. | 一张富兰克林(100美元) 而且还得忍受香港脚 |
[18:24] | At least they’re comfortable. | 最起码还算舒服啦 |
[18:25] | Yeah, well, Peter’s not happy. | 对 Peter很不高兴 |
[18:27] | Oh, and now I have carte blanche | 现在我全权掌控花市了 |
[18:28] | to the Flower District. | |
[18:30] | The universe has achieved equilibrium. | 宇宙达到了平衡的状态 |
[18:32] | The scaffolding is up? | 脚手架装好了? |
[18:33] | Yeah, Sanderson Glass reports | Sanderson玻璃公司明早7点教堂报道 |
[18:35] | to the church at 7: 00 A.M. | |
[18:36] | My recon tells me | 我的线人说他们会在9点去买咖啡 |
[18:37] | they get their caffeine fix at 9:00. | |
[18:39] | Yeah, well, once we’re up in the scaffolding, | 我们一旦上了脚手架 |
[18:40] | we’re exposed. | 身份就暴露了 |
[18:41] | Front and side exits are weak spots. | 前方和侧面的出口都是弱点 |
[18:43] | – We won’t have long. – Well, we’ll figure it out. | – 我们的时间有限 |
[18:54] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 会有办法的 |
[18:55] | Look, ever since I left this morning, | 自从我早晨离开之后 |
[18:57] | I’ve been thinking about the window | 我就一直想着那扇窗户 |
[18:58] | and the codex and us… | 那部法典 以及我们 |
[18:59] | Come on in. | 进来说 |
[19:01] | Oh. | |
[19:03] | – Hey, Mozzie. – Good evening. | – 你好 Mozzie – 晚上好 |
[19:06] | That…the sketch. | 那副素描… |
[19:09] | It wasn’t here earlier. | 之前还没有 |
[19:10] | – Did you just draw that? – Of course it was. | – 这是你画的? |
[19:16] | Oh. | – 当然 |
[19:19] | You guys have a plan for the window. | 关于那扇窗户 你们已经有计划了 |
[19:22] | We were working on it. | 还在考虑 |
[19:26] | – I-I’m gonna go, uh, soak my feet | |
[19:28] | in tea tree oil. | 我得用茶树油洗洗脚 |
[19:29] | You do that. | – 去吧 |
[19:38] | – You were thinking? – I… | – 你想了我们之间的事? |
[19:40] | I was. | – 是的 |
[19:42] | I still am. | 现在还在想 |
[19:44] | I said I understood why you need to go ahead | 之前说我理解你不和我一起研究法典 |
[19:46] | on the codex without me, but I actually don’t. | 其实我想不通 |
[19:49] | Believe me when I say | 相信我 |
[19:51] | it’s for your own good. | 这是为你好 |
[19:52] | That book brought us together. | 是那本书让我们走到一起的 |
[19:55] | Things are getting exciting. | 现在越来越刺激了 |
[19:57] | I want to be part of it. | 我也想参与其中 |
[19:58] | I want to be part of this part of your life. | 我想参与你生命中的这一阶段 |
[20:00] | Mozzie and I are stealing the stained glass. | Mozzie和我要偷这些彩色的玻璃 |
[20:02] | It’s a crime. | 这是犯罪 |
[20:04] | You’re not a criminal, | 可你不是罪犯 |
[20:06] | and I don’t want to turn you into one. | 我也不想把你变成罪犯 |
[20:07] | The only reason I know that | 我知道这件事的唯一理由 |
[20:09] | is because I found the schematic. | 就是发现图解的人是我 |
[20:10] | I was gonna share the window with you once I had it. | 我原来打算玻璃到手之后再告诉你 |
[20:12] | Neal, what was the point of all that honesty last night | Neal 如果你还对我有所隐瞒 |
[20:14] | if you’re just gonna keep secrets from me? | 昨晚说的坦诚的意义何在? |
[20:19] | I wanted you to know who I am. | 我只是想让你了解真实的我 |
[20:20] | And now, I want to protect you from who I am. | 而现在 我想保护你免受我的伤害 |
[20:26] | I don’t need protecting. | 我不需要被保护 |
[20:29] | But I do want to know one thing. | 但有件事我想知道 |
[20:31] | What? | 什么事? |
[20:32] | Now that you have what you want, | 你已经得到你想要的了 |
[20:35] | the Chapter 13, some Mosconi insight, | 第十三章 |
[20:38] | me… | 对Mosconi法典的了解 我… |
[20:46] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[20:48] | I know the answer. | 我知道答案 |
[20:50] | – You got everything you wanted. – Come on. | – 你得到了所有你想要的 |
[20:51] | It’s not like that. | – 不是这样子的 |
[20:54] | It feels like that. | 可这感觉上就是 |
[20:56] | Look, um, it’s gonna be dangerous in the dark | 要是晚上去的话 |
[20:59] | for you and for the windows, so just be careful. | 你和窗户都有危险 你自己小心 |
[21:03] | It won’t be dark. | 不会很黑的 |
[21:05] | We’re stealing it tomorrow morning. | – 我们打算明早去偷 |
[21:06] | Really? | – 真的? |
[21:07] | While the repairmen take their coffee break. | 趁修理工休息的时候 |
[21:08] | But… | 趁修理工休息的时候 – |
[21:09] | The Scream was stolen during the day, twice. | 但是 – “呐喊”两次被偷都是在白天 |
[21:12] | – Mona Lisa too. – How long will that take? | 蒙娜丽莎也是 那要多长时间? |
[21:14] | We haven’t timed it out yet. | 我们还没试过计时 |
[21:15] | But how do you know you’ll be able | 那你怎么知道你能否 |
[21:16] | to pull it off before the workers get back? | 在工人回来前把它移走? |
[21:18] | Why do I feel like these are leading questions? | 为什么我觉得你另有所指? |
[21:21] | What if you let me help? | 要是你肯让我帮忙呢? |
[21:23] | I told you I don’t want you… | – 我说了我不想你… |
[21:24] | Nothing illegal. | – 又不是做违法的事 |
[21:25] | I could be a lookout or a distraction, | 我可以帮你们放风或者转移注意力 |
[21:27] | just so that you and Mozzie have the window you need. | 这样你和Mozzie就能拿到要的窗户 |
[21:31] | To steal the window. | 偷到窗户 |
[21:33] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[21:36] | It would help. | 这能帮到忙 |
[21:38] | It would, actually. | 确实可以 |
[21:39] | So? | 所以? |
[21:45] | – You’re in. – Yeah. | – 算你一个 |
[21:48] | Mm. | – 真好 |
[21:59] | I came so close to getting Dekker yesterday. | 我昨天差一点就抓到Dekker了 |
[22:05] | We seized a flower shop full of guns… | 我们查封了一间藏满枪支的花店 |
[22:08] | but not the man behind it all. | 但没找到幕后主使 |
[22:10] | Mm. I’m sorry, honey. | 真遗憾 亲爱的 |
[22:12] | It’s probably payback for using your wife’s | 这可能是你用你妻子不太秘密的手机 |
[22:15] | not-so-secret phone to track Mozzie. | 追踪Mozzie的报应 |
[22:18] | Mozzie, I get. | Mozzie 我能理解 |
[22:19] | It’s Neal and those Welsh gold coins. | 倒是Neal和那些威尔士金币我搞不懂 |
[22:23] | You really think he stole them? | 你真的觉得是他偷的吗? |
[22:25] | It would explain why they didn’t want me to get to Dekker. | 这可以解释他们为何不想我抓到Dekker |
[22:28] | I don’t know, stealing the money | 我不知道 偷了钱只为了拿走它 |
[22:29] | just to take it, and then selling it | 再转卖给军火商 |
[22:31] | to a weapons-dealing fence just doesn’t seem like Neal. | 这不像是Neal的行事风格 |
[22:34] | Well, a lot doesn’t add up on this one. | 这样的事多着呢 |
[22:37] | $2 million missing from the Summers investigation, | Summers的调查中有两百万不翼而飞 |
[22:40] | and that FBI pen that I found | 以及我在Neal去过的 |
[22:42] | at the chiropractor’s office, the one where Neal was. | 脊椎按摩师办公室找到的笔 |
[22:45] | It’s Dekker. | 就是Dekker |
[22:47] | He’s the last straw. | 他是最后一根稻草 |
[22:49] | Hey. ASAC Burke. | Burke主管 |
[22:51] | You know, the last time you became suspicious, | 你上次疑神疑鬼的时候 |
[22:53] | it ended up being about a woman. | 最后发现是因为一个女人 |
[22:54] | It’s never just about a woman. | 这不是一个女人这么简单 |
[22:56] | A lovely woman, | 一位迷人的女士 |
[22:57] | the first one in a really long time that Neal’s been interested in. | 这么久以来第一个吸引Neal的人 |
[23:04] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[23:05] | Where? | 在哪? |
[23:06] | 16th and Rutherford. | Rutherford街16号 |
[23:09] | – Now you know where he is. | |
[23:10] | Yeah. | 现在你知道他在哪里 |
[23:12] | Mwah. | – 对 |
[23:15] | All right. The window’s out. | 现在窗子被取下来了 |
[23:16] | All we have to do is get in there, | 我们现在要进去 |
[23:18] | lower it down… | 把它拿下来 |
[23:19] | And roll away with it, | 然后把它带走 |
[23:21] | avoiding the cameras on that stop light, | 避开交通灯那里的摄像头 |
[23:24] | that church, and that garage. | 还有教堂的和车库的 |
[23:27] | The city’s becoming a modern-day panopticon. | 这座城市已经变成一个现代的全景监狱了 |
[23:30] | Easy, Bentham. That’s a rant for another day. | 别紧张 Bentham 改天再抱怨吧 |
[23:33] | There go the repairmen on their coffee break. | 修理工现在开始休息了 |
[23:36] | Rebecca, are you sure about this? | Rebecca 你确定要这么做? |
[23:39] | Yeah. | 对 这些是我最爱的饰品 |
[23:40] | These are my favorites. Gotta sell it, right? | 要让人信服 对吧? |
[23:43] | – See you on the other side. – See you. | – 在另一边见 – 等会见 |
[23:44] | – You go, girl. – What? | – 少女 加油 – 什么? |
[23:48] | I’ve always wanted to say that. | 我一直都想这样说 |
[23:57] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[24:01] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[24:02] | Could you help me? | 你们可以帮帮我吗? |
[24:04] | I…my earring fell down the drain. | 我… 我的耳环掉进水渠了 |
[24:07] | It was my grandmother’s. | 这是我外婆的 |
[24:09] | It’s…it’s all that I have left of hers. | 这是… 这是她唯一留给我的了 |
[24:11] | Yeah, but…forget it. | 但… 算了吧 |
[24:12] | No, you know what? It’s fine. | 没关系的 去吧 |
[24:14] | Go, go. I-I’m sure that I can lift this. | 我相信我能把它举起来 |
[24:16] | – Come on. – Listen. | – 使劲啊 |
[24:17] | Step aside, baby girl. | – 让开一下 小姑娘 |
[24:19] | – I got this. – Really? | – 我来吧 – 真的? |
[24:25] | – In the crate. – Clamp it shut. | – 在箱子里 – 把它固定好 |
[24:26] | – Bungee cord. – And we lower her down slowly. | – 橡皮绳 – 我们把它慢慢放下来 |
[24:30] | You guys done in there yet? | 你们修补好了吗? |
[24:32] | Whoa. Someone’s headed our way. | 有人走过来了 |
[24:34] | Right uniforms, wrong faces. | 制服一样的 但是没见过 |
[24:37] | – I’ll occupy him. – How? | – 我去缠着他 – 怎么做? |
[24:38] | I’ll ask him a question | 我要问他一些他必须回答的问题 |
[24:40] | that he’ll be compelled to answer. | |
[24:51] | I’m in need of a sanctuary. | 我需要一间避难所 |
[24:53] | Look, try the hare Krishna’s over in Boerum Hill. | 去Boerum |
[24:55] | They’ll give you lunch. Now, excuse me. | Hill的印度教教堂吧 |
[24:57] | I need to check on a window repair. | 他们能提供午饭 抱歉我现在要检查窗户维修情况 |
[24:58] | Oh, how rude of me. | 我真失礼 |
[24:59] | Blaine Rockford. | 我是Blaine Rockford |
[25:04] | On the level. | – 公平公正 |
[25:05] | On the square. | – 诚实正直 |
[25:07] | That handshake. | 那种握手方式 |
[25:09] | You’re of the 33rd Order. | 你是共济会的一员 |
[25:11] | Who will help the widow’s son? | 谁会帮助那寡妇的儿子? (共济会求助语) |
[25:14] | Oh, come with me, brother. | 跟随我过来吧 兄弟 |
[25:16] | You are safe. | 你现在很安全 |
[25:42] | So, Mr. Rockford, you are welcome | Rockford先生 |
[25:44] | to wait here as long as you need. | 你在这想待多久就待多久 |
[25:45] | Oh, no, thanks. I’m quite recovered. | 不 谢谢了 我好多了 |
[25:47] | Dehydration led to an acute bout of paranoia. | 脱水导致了妄想症急性发作 |
[25:51] | Is it possible for me to procure | 能否再给我些如此圣洁的水? |
[25:53] | some more of this holy swill? | |
[25:54] | – Well, it’s not… | |
[25:56] | The widow’s son is parched. | 这不是… |
[26:05] | – Got it. – Oh! | – 寡妇的儿子已经口干舌燥 |
[26:06] | Ohh. Here you go. | 找到了 给你 |
[26:08] | I guess I picked the right guys for the job. | 看来我没找错人 |
[26:09] | Mm-hmm. | |
[26:10] | The least I can do is buy you guys some coffee. | 至少让我请你们喝杯咖啡吧 |
[26:12] | – Nah, we gotta get back. – Oh, really? | – 不用了 我们要回去了 – 真的吗? |
[26:14] | Hey, did you get that smile from your grandma too? | 你的笑容也是祖母遗传给你的吗? |
[26:17] | Everybody says so. | – 大家都这样说 |
[26:19] | I bet. | – 我猜也是 |
[26:23] | Here we go. | 准备好了 |
[26:36] | Hey, let’s get going. | 我们准备走吧 |
[26:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:44] | Okay. Go. | 好 走吧 |
[26:47] | You got it? | 你弄好了吗? |
[27:07] | Dare I say we pulled it off? | 现在我能说我们做到了吗? |
[27:09] | As long as you walk under a ladder | 当你能同时遇上两件倒霉事 |
[27:10] | and step on a crack at the same time. | 你就能说了 |
[27:13] | I think maybe we pulled it off. | 我想我们可能做到了 |
[27:16] | What’s goin’ on? | 发生什么了? |
[27:18] | – It’s gone. – What is? | – 它不见了 – 什么不见了? |
[27:20] | The window. It’s gone. | 那扇窗户 它不见了 |
[27:23] | Who’d steal a window from a church? | 谁会从教堂偷窗户啊? |
[27:25] | I got a pretty good idea. | 我有个不错的想法 |
[27:36] | When you were on a break, you didn’t see anybody? | 你休息的时候 没看到其他人吗? |
[27:38] | – No. – Peter? | – 没有 |
[27:41] | I work with him. | 我和他一起工作 |
[27:43] | He works for me. Thanks, guys. | 他是我下属 谢谢 各位 |
[27:46] | What’s goin’ on? | 出什么事了? |
[27:47] | Somebody stole that window. | 有人把那扇窗户偷走了 |
[27:50] | – That’s weird. – Very. | – 真奇怪 – 奇怪极了 |
[27:53] | The church called the FBI about a stolen window? | 教堂的人叫FBI来查彩窗失窃? |
[27:55] | No, they did not. | 不 |
[27:56] | No, I was in the area. | 他们没有 刚才我就在这附近 |
[27:59] | You pulled my tracking. | 你查了我的跟踪器 |
[28:01] | Puts you here on a regular basis. | 显示你经常到这儿 |
[28:04] | You caught me. | 被你抓住了 那是什么? |
[28:10] | What’s that? | 当牛角面包和甜甜圈 给对方一个特别的拥抱时… |
[28:11] | Well, if a croissant and a donut | 当牛角面包和甜甜圈 |
[28:12] | give each other a very special hug… | 给对方一个特别的拥抱时… |
[28:15] | You come here for food? | 你来这买吃的? |
[28:16] | Oh, it’s more like a controlled substance. | 哦 倒不如说它能让人上瘾 |
[28:18] | Yeah, the shop’s right around the corner. | 那家店就在那个拐角 |
[28:19] | Here, take it. | 拿着吧 |
[28:20] | I’ll go stand in line for another. | 我再排队去买一份好了 |
[28:22] | No, hold on. | 不 等等 |
[28:24] | Yeah, Jones. | 喂 Jones |
[28:27] | That is interesting. I’m on my way. | 有意思 我这就来 |
[28:29] | – What’s interesting? – Something Jones found. | – 什么有意思? – Jones发现的东西 |
[28:31] | Well, I’ll come with you. I like interesting. | 那好吧 我和你一起去 我喜欢有意思的东西 |
[28:33] | Nah, go buy yourself another croissant-donut thingy. | 不行 你还是去给自己买个牛角甜甜圈吧 |
[28:41] | The same corner we followed him to? | – 就在我们跟踪他的那个拐角? – 没错 |
[28:43] | Yeah. When I got there, someone had stolen | 我到那时 |
[28:44] | a stained glass window from a church. | 教堂的彩绘玻璃窗已经就被偷走了 |
[28:47] | Stained glass window. | 彩绘玻璃窗 |
[28:49] | I got nothin’. What did Caffrey say? | 不懂 Caffrey怎么说的? |
[28:51] | He blamed it on the pastry, | 他说他买点心去了 |
[28:53] | which I add to my Venn diagram of loose ends | 这个理由和那堆威尔士金币一样 |
[28:55] | along with the Welsh gold. | 让人困惑 |
[28:57] | Well, this place is another kind of gold mine. | 这地方简直是另一座金矿 |
[28:59] | It looks like Dekker was a middleman | 看样子Dekker曾是 |
[29:00] | for a major arms deal. | 一起重大军火交易的中间人 |
[29:03] | Poppies equal pistols. Ranunculus equal revolvers. | 罂粟花代表手枪 毛茛是左轮手枪 |
[29:05] | Freesias equal .45s. | 水仙花是点四五 |
[29:08] | And he left something else behind. | 另外他还留了些货 |
[29:15] | Unmarked bills. | 没有编号的纸币 |
[29:17] | And krugerrands and antique silver. | 克鲁格金币 古银币 |
[29:19] | Hard to track, like Welsh coins. | 这东西和威尔士金币一样 很难追查 |
[29:24] | Leave everything here and clear out. | 把所有东西都留在这 然后全体撤出 |
[29:26] | Dekker ran away without his emergency stash. | Dekker没来及动用应急的钱 就逃走了 |
[29:28] | Good chance he’ll come back for it. | 他很有可能还会再回来一趟 |
[29:30] | I’ll gear up for some quality time in the van. | 我这就回通讯车 等着抓他 |
[29:32] | If he does, we’ll get him. | 如果他真的回来 就一定能抓到 |
[29:33] | Call me at 7:30 with an update. | 七点半给我打电话 报告最新进展 |
[29:35] | What if there’s nothing to report? | 如果没情况汇报呢? |
[29:37] | Call me anyway. | 那你也得给我来个电话 |
[29:38] | 7:30 sharp. | 七点半整 |
[29:40] | Saved you half. | 给你留了一半 |
[30:05] | Coming! | 来了! |
[30:12] | Hey, Peter. | 嗨 Peter |
[30:15] | Do you want to come in? | 你要进来吗? |
[30:16] | I want answers. | 我要答案 |
[30:20] | – You looking for something? – Yeah. | – 你在找东西? |
[30:21] | About $2 million in gold coins. | – 是 一堆差不多值200万的金币 |
[30:25] | You won’t find ’em here. | 这儿可没有 |
[30:26] | You’re not that sloppy. | 你也不是乱藏东西的人 |
[30:28] | You really think I took them. | 你真觉得是我偷的 |
[30:30] | There was a moment when you were alone | 当时在消防局 |
[30:31] | upstairs in that firehouse. | 有段时间你确实单独在楼上 |
[30:34] | And why else wouldn’t you want me | 还有 |
[30:35] | to go with you to talk to Dekker? | 你为什么不让我和你一起 找Dekker谈话? |
[30:36] | I told you he would spook, | 告诉你了他会吓跑的 |
[30:38] | and look what happened. | 后来你看都出了些什么事 |
[30:46] | Yeah, Jones. What do you have? | 喂 Jones 你那边怎么样? |
[30:48] | 7:30, like you said. | 七点半 |
[30:50] | No sign of Dekker. | 跟你说的一样 Dekker没动静 |
[30:52] | Great. Bring him in. | 好极了 把他带回去 |
[30:53] | – I want him to sweat. – No, Peter. | 我要好好吓唬吓唬他 不 |
[30:55] | I said, “No sign of Dekker.” | Peter 我说的是 “他没动静” |
[30:58] | I want him ready to sing when I get there. | 希望等我到那儿的时候 他已经准备好了 |
[31:02] | You got it. | 收到 |
[31:05] | Dekker. | |
[31:08] | – You got him? – What’d I tell you? | – 你抓到他了? – 我跟你说什么来着? |
[31:10] | Criminals always mess up. | 罪犯总会露出马脚的 走吧 |
[31:12] | Come on. | 是时候找出是谁拿了那些金币了 |
[31:14] | Time to find out who has those gold coins. | 是时候找出是谁拿了那些金币了 |
[31:18] | Neal? | Neal? |
[31:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[31:23] | We can’t. | 我们不能去 |
[31:26] | Because you stole them. | 因为是你偷了它们 |
[31:29] | It’s not what you think. | 并不是你想象的那样 |
[31:34] | Neal, you impersonated a fireman, | Neal你假扮消防员 |
[31:36] | and you robbed a vault under my watch. | 在我眼皮子底下偷盗 |
[31:38] | – I can explain, all right? – Don’t! | – 我可以解释 好吗? – 不必了! |
[31:40] | Don’t you dare try to justify what you did! | 你再敢为你做的事辩解看看! |
[31:43] | I put myself out on the line for you, all the time! | 我总是为了你去冒险! |
[31:47] | I helped your father. | 我帮了你父亲 |
[31:48] | I was charged for murder because of it. | 还因为这件事被指控谋杀 |
[31:50] | – Will you please… – I nearly lost everything… | – 你能不能… – 我差一点就失去所有的一切 |
[31:52] | – I did it for you! | – 我做这些都是为了你! |
[31:55] | What are you talkin’ about? | – 你说什么? |
[31:57] | To make sure Dawson would authenticate the confession. | 为了确保Dawson认可那份认罪书 |
[32:03] | My prosecutor? | 我的公诉人? |
[32:06] | He took a bribe. | 他收了贿赂 |
[32:10] | You couldn’t find James, could you? | 你找不到James对么? |
[32:14] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[32:15] | So you forged his voice, | 所以你伪造了他的声音 |
[32:17] | and I was cleared on false evidence. | 而我因为这个假证据被证无罪 |
[32:19] | Look, even if you were found innocent, | 就算你被证明是无辜的 |
[32:21] | indictment would have ended your career at the FBI | 起诉也会让你的FBI生涯结束 |
[32:23] | because of me. | 因为我 |
[32:26] | Because of my father. | 因为我父亲 |
[32:30] | I couldn’t let that happen to you. | 我不能让你发生这种事 |
[32:33] | – Neal Neal, do you realize what you have done? | |
[32:35] | Yeah. | 你知道你做了什么吗? – 知道 |
[32:37] | I made sure justice was served. | – 我确保正义得到伸张 |
[32:38] | No. | – 不 |
[32:40] | That’s what I do. | 那是我要做的事情 |
[32:47] | Put out your hands. | 把你的手伸出来 |
[32:48] | I have to arrest you. | 我要逮捕你 |
[32:59] | I’ll do the time, | 我可以去坐牢 |
[33:02] | but you think about it, Peter, | 但是想想你自己Peter |
[33:03] | what this will do to your life, | 你的生活 |
[33:07] | to Elizabeth. | Elizabeth 都会因此受到影响 |
[33:13] | I did the right thing. | 我没做错 |
[33:15] | None of this is right. | 全错了 |
[33:27] | Okay, so you just, uh, left Neal at his apartment? | 好吧 所以你把Neal留在公寓里了? |
[33:31] | He’s not goin’ anywhere. | 他哪儿也去不了 |
[33:33] | If I book him, this all goes on record. | 如果我拘捕他 那么所说的话都会被记录下来 |
[33:38] | I just needed to talk to you first because… | – 我必须先跟你谈谈 |
[33:40] | Because what? | 因为… – 因为什么? |
[33:43] | Because there’s no way out of this. | 因为这件事没有解决的办法 |
[33:45] | Well, there has to be. | 总会有办法的 |
[33:46] | Honey, Neal committed a crime. | 亲爱的 Neal犯了法 |
[33:50] | Dawson accepted a bribe, and I know about it. | Dawson收了贿赂 而我知道这一切 |
[33:52] | I don’t even deserve the badge to arrest them. | 我甚至不配去逮捕他们 |
[33:56] | I’ve been promoted. | 我被提拔了 |
[33:58] | I’m being groomed for D.C. None of this is real. | 还被华盛顿特区举荐 而这一切都不是真的 |
[34:00] | Whoa, whoa, wait. | 等等 |
[34:01] | All of this is real. | 这一切都是真的 |
[34:04] | I mean, all of this is deserved. | 我的意思是 所有这一切都是你应得的 |
[34:07] | Honey, you… you turned them in. | 亲爱的 你要是把他们都逮捕了 |
[34:10] | Your case is gonna be reopened. | 你的案子也会打回重审 |
[34:11] | I’ll be indicted, | 我会被起诉 |
[34:13] | there will be a murder trial, and I’ll lose my job. | 牵扯上一桩命案 工作也会丢掉 |
[34:16] | No, that’s not justice. | 不 |
[34:17] | You’re…you’re innocent. | 这不公平 你是无辜的 |
[34:18] | Why should we lose everything? | 我们为什么要失去这一切? |
[34:24] | Ah, this is all my fault. | 这全是我的错 |
[34:27] | I asked Neal to do whatever he could | 是我让Neal尽一切办法去救你 |
[34:29] | to help you. | |
[34:30] | Honey, Neal broke the law. | 亲爱的 Neal犯法了 |
[34:31] | – You didn’t. – I’m glad he did. | 你没有 我感谢他这么做了 |
[34:36] | I can’t condone this. | 我没法就这么算了 |
[34:39] | I believe in the system. Always have. | 我一直都相信政府体制 |
[34:44] | What does it say about me if I let this go? | 如果不追究 那我成什么样的人了? |
[34:48] | It says that you’re a man | 你是一个坚守阵地 |
[34:51] | who stays and fixes what’s broken. | 解决问题的人 |
[34:54] | It says you’re a man who understands | 你知道法律的主观性很强 |
[34:56] | the letter of the law is subjective. | |
[35:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:03] | I swore I’d never put you through this again. | 我曾发誓不再让你经历这些的 |
[35:05] | Are you willing to give up everything we’ve built? | 走到今天不容易 你难道愿意放弃吗? |
[35:10] | I need to be able to live with myself. | 我活着要对得起我自己 |
[35:15] | Then do what you have to do, | 如果你真要这么做 |
[35:17] | but just be damn sure that you need to do it. | 我也没办法 |
[36:00] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[36:02] | Dekker came back for the money. | Dekker是为了钱回来的 |
[36:03] | He was not at all happy to see me. | 他可不愿意见到我 |
[36:04] | Well, I’m sure. | 肯定如此 |
[36:06] | Peter, I didn’t ask him about the Welsh gold yet. | Peter 我还没问他威尔士金子的事情呢 |
[36:10] | Why not? | 为什么不问? |
[36:12] | Well, ’cause he should get serious time | 为什么不问? |
[36:13] | for the weapons charge. | 单凭非法武器的诉讼就能判他重刑 |
[36:14] | I mean, Dekker’s cut deals before. | 我是说 Dekker跟我们已达成协议 |
[36:16] | He’ll try to plead down the guns… | 他希望在枪支诉讼上可以减刑 |
[36:17] | Yeah, we can keep the coins as leverage. | – 对 |
[36:19] | All right. | 我们可以把金币作为筹码 – 好吧 |
[36:21] | You want me to go in there with you? | 你要跟我一起进去吗? |
[36:23] | No. You made the bust. | 不 |
[36:25] | You take it. | 你抓的人 由你问话 |
[36:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:39] | You didn’t have Dekker last night. | 你昨晚没有逮住Dekker |
[36:42] | No, but I knew we’d get him. | 是的 但我知道早晚会逮住他 |
[36:44] | Misinformation. | 假消息 |
[36:46] | It’s an acceptable method of extracting a confession. | 但这是一个让人招供的好办法 |
[36:50] | Sometimes the ends do justify the means. | 有时候结果好就行了 过程不重要 |
[37:00] | I’m gonna tell Dawson that I know he took a bribe. | 我要Dawson说 我知道他受贿了 |
[37:02] | – If you… – I know what it means. | – 如果你… – 我知道这意味着什么 |
[37:06] | You want me to go with you? | 要我跟你一起去吗? |
[37:11] | No. | 不要 |
[37:20] | Mr. Dawson. | – Dawson先生 |
[37:22] | Agent Burke. | – Burke探员 |
[37:23] | What brings you here? | 什么风把你吹来了? |
[37:25] | I’m investigating a federal prosecutor. | 我正在调查一名联邦检察官 |
[37:31] | He took a $1.8 million bribe from my criminal informant. | 他从我的罪犯顾问那里 收了180万美金的贿赂 |
[37:37] | You can spare me the look of surprise. | 你不用假装惊讶了 |
[37:41] | I don’t like what you’re insinuating. | 我可不喜欢你的言下之意 |
[37:43] | Then you’re really not gonna like this. | 接下来我要说的你更不会喜欢 |
[37:44] | I have Karl Dekker in custody, | 我已经逮捕了Karl |
[37:47] | the fence you used to liquidate the Welsh gold. | Dekker 你曾找他套现金币 |
[37:50] | I hope you can substantiate this. | 希望你有证据来支持这项指控 |
[37:51] | I can. My C.I. talked. | 我有 我的线人招供了 |
[37:54] | I know everything. | 我都知道了 |
[37:56] | Mutually-assured destruction. | 同归于尽 |
[37:58] | Turn in the coins to the FBI anonymously | 匿名把金币还给FBI |
[38:01] | and resign. | 然后辞职 |
[38:02] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不呢? |
[38:05] | Turn in the coins and resign, | 上交金币 |
[38:06] | or I arrest you right now. | 辞职 否则我立即逮捕你 |
[38:09] | I hope you can live with that ultimatum. | 希望你能坚持这个最后通牒 |
[38:13] | Either way. | 二选一 |
[38:17] | You think Peter will cuff Dawson? | 你觉得Peter会逮捕Dawson吗? |
[38:19] | Well, he hasn’t yet, or I’d be in a cell. | 他还没动手 否则我就在牢里了 |
[38:21] | Peter can’t ever know that Hagen was behind that bribe. | Peter永远不能知道 Hagen才是贿赂的幕后黑手 |
[38:24] | Or that we’re the reason the Dutchman made his appeal. | 也不能知道荷兰人 上诉成功的罪魁祸首是我们 |
[38:26] | Or that there’s evidence of me stealing the coins. | 更不能知道有我偷金币的证据 |
[38:29] | Yeah, we are running out of time. | 是啊 我们快没时间了 |
[38:31] | I have to hand over this window to Hagen by… | 我得尽快把窗户交给Hagen |
[38:34] | Wow. | |
[38:36] | That’s kind of a crime unto itself. | 这简直就是犯罪中的犯罪 |
[38:39] | Did we really need to take it apart? | 我们必须得把它拆成这样? |
[38:41] | Well, if we really want to find out | 要真想知道它为什么那么重要 |
[38:42] | why this is so important, we have to open up our minds. | 那就得打开思维 |
[38:46] | Actually, we still have some good… | 我们还有点 |
[38:47] | No more hallucinogens, Dr. Leary. | 不能再用迷幻药了 Leary医生 |
[38:50] | Free association, then. | 那就展开想象吧 |
[38:52] | – Um, purple. Go. – Okay. Color. | – 紫色 开始 – 好吧 颜色 |
[38:55] | Color in stained glass comes from metallic salts. | 彩色玻璃的颜色来自金属盐 铜氧化物 |
[38:57] | Copper oxide, cobalt, gold. | 钴 黄金 |
[39:00] | Metal. | 金属 |
[39:01] | Another word for stained glass is “leadlight.” | 彩色玻璃的另一个名字叫铅光 |
[39:04] | Maybe the iron framework is a map. | 或许铁框是一幅地图 |
[39:06] | The concept of stained glass | 彩色玻璃的理念在于不见外部世界 |
[39:08] | was never to see the world outside. | |
[39:09] | Or to admit light. | 和不接受光线 |
[39:11] | It was to control it, | 主要是控制光线 |
[39:12] | to use it to reveal something. | 利用它揭示别的东西 |
[39:14] | But what? | 到底揭示什么? |
[39:16] | A question only a masonic-Italian expatriate | 这个问题只有意大利共济会外派的 |
[39:18] | mad genius trained in painting, metallurgy, | |
[39:20] | and engineering can answer. | 专业绘画冶金建筑疯子天才才能回答 |
[39:26] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[39:28] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[39:30] | That’s Mosconi’s signature. | 这是莫斯科尼的签名 |
[39:32] | How did it get there? | 怎么会出来的? |
[39:34] | This blue pane. | 这块蓝色玻璃 |
[39:35] | A decoder lens. | 是块解码玻璃 |
[39:37] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[39:40] | No, it only works on this one. | 不 只有在这块上面才有效 |
[39:44] | Mosconi made this window and hid his name in it, | 莫斯科尼做了这扇窗并把自己名字藏在里面 |
[39:46] | along with the decoder. | 需要解码玻璃才看得见 |
[39:48] | It doesn’t work on ours. | 在我们的上面不起作用 |
[39:50] | Because it’s a copy. | 因为这不是真迹 |
[39:51] | That’s why he needed… | 那就是为什么他需要 |
[39:54] | Uh-oh. | |
[40:00] | Neal, you asked me to trust you. | Neal 你叫我相信你 |
[40:04] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[40:07] | The man of questionable character | 记得我跟你说过的那个罪犯吗? |
[40:09] | I told you about? | |
[40:10] | His name is Curtis Hagen, | 他叫Curtis |
[40:11] | and he’s holding incriminating evidence over me. | Hagen 他藏有我的犯罪证据 |
[40:14] | A Damocles’ sword, if you will. | 可以说是达摩克里斯的利剑 |
[40:17] | And now we know he needs this to decode Chapter 13. | 现在他需要这个来解密第13章 |
[40:21] | We had to give him the original. | 我们必须给他真迹 |
[40:22] | But without that glass, he’ll never know the secret. | 但没有那块玻璃 他就永远不会知道那个秘密 |
[40:25] | – We can turn the tables. – So what’s the plan? | – 我们可以扭转局势 – 什么计划? |
[40:28] | Leverage the decoder for the evidence tape. | 玻璃交换证据录像 |
[40:31] | – Then you’ll be free. – Or not. | – 然后你就自由了 – 未必 |
[40:34] | Depends on Peter. | 要看Peter了 |
[40:51] | – Yeah, Caffrey? – You heard from Peter? | – Caffrey 什么事? – 有Peter的消息吗? |
[40:53] | Not since yesterday. Why? | 昨天开始就没消息 怎么? |
[40:55] | He’s late. He’s never late. | 他迟到了 他从不迟到 |
[40:56] | Well, there must be a reason. | 肯定有原因 |
[40:58] | Must be. | 肯定 |
[41:07] | I got a tip on the Welsh gold. | 我有威尔士金子的消息 |
[41:09] | It checked out. | 已经查实了 |
[41:10] | Jones, put a team together. | Jones 叫大家集合 |
[41:13] | My office, now. | 你来我办公室 |
[41:17] | Every time. | 每次都先告诉你 |
[41:18] | I’m glad it’s you, not me. | 真为你高兴 |
[41:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:33] | The coins are in a safety deposit box | 金币现在在市中心银行的保险箱里 |
[41:35] | at a bank downtown. | |
[41:38] | Andrew | Andrew Dawson no longer works |
[41:40] | for the department of justice. | Dawson不再为法律部门工作 |
[41:42] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[41:45] | I’m still here. | 我还在这里 |
[41:46] | Look, you arrested a dangerous fence, | 你逮捕了一个危险的销赃犯 |
[41:48] | recovered the gold, took down a dirty prosecutor. | 找回了金子 还除掉了一名受贿检察官 |
[41:52] | It’s a win. | 你赢了 |
[41:54] | It’s a compromise, | 这是妥协 |
[41:56] | one I will never make again. | 我再也不会这么干了 |
[42:00] | I know why you did what you did. | 我知道你为什么那么做 |
[42:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[42:04] | To help my friend. | 为了帮助我的朋友 |
[42:08] | And because you’re a criminal, | 还因为你是一个罪犯 |
[42:11] | and you can’t help yourself. | 你无法自控 |
[42:14] | Shame on me for expecting anything else. | 我竟然还对别的有所期盼 |
[42:19] | – Things are gonna change | |
[42:22] | for the both of us. | 我俩的关系会有所改变 |
[42:23] | Yeah. | – 对 |
[42:31] | It’s time they did. | 是该变了 |