时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on White Collar… | |
[00:02] | David Siegel. | |
[00:04] | Cause of death was a gunshot wound to the sternum. | 死亡原因是胸骨上的枪伤 |
[00:06] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[00:07] | You’re gonna help set me free. | 你得帮我逃之夭夭 |
[00:09] | The Mosconi codex. | 莫斯科尼法典 |
[00:10] | You want me to risk jail for a little light reading? | 你让我为了看点闲书而冒进监狱的风险 |
[00:13] | If this book is a puzzle, | 如果这本书是一副拼图 |
[00:14] | maybe these are the pieces. | 那这些就是图的碎片 |
[00:16] | I know that the codex leads to the window. | 我知道法典指向的是那扇窗户了 |
[00:18] | Isn’t it lucky that you were planning to steal it for me? | 可不凑巧你就计划着偷来给我吗 |
[00:20] | The decoder lens. It doesn’t work on ours. | 解码滤镜 在我们的页面不起作用 |
[00:23] | Because it’s a copy. So what’s the plan? | 因为这是份副本 有何计划 |
[00:26] | Leverage the decoder for the evidence tape. | 解码滤镜换偷金录影 |
[00:28] | – Then you’ll be free. – Depends on Peter. | 你也就自由了 要看Peter的意思了 |
[00:30] | You robbed a vault under my watch. | 你在我眼皮底下洗劫金库 |
[00:32] | I can explain. | 我可解释 |
[00:33] | Don’t you dare try to justify it. | 你就别把你的行为正义化了 |
[00:35] | Did it for you! | 我是为了你才干的 为什么我们就要失去一切 |
[00:36] | Why should we lose everything? | 为什么我们就要失去一切 |
[00:38] | What does it say about me if I let this go? | 我如果就这么算了 那我成什么了 |
[00:56] | Neal, you robbed a vault under my watch. | Neal 你在我眼皮底下洗劫了金库 |
[00:59] | – I can explain. – Don’t. | – 我可以解释 – 别解释了 你就别把你的行为正义化了 |
[01:00] | Don’t you dare try to justify what you did. | 你就别把你的行为正义化了 |
[01:03] | I put myself out on the line for you all the time! | 我总是为了你披荆斩棘 |
[01:07] | – I nearly lost everything… – I did it for you! | – 我几乎失去了所有的东西 – 我是为了你才干的 |
[01:09] | Make sure Dawson has authenticated the confession. | 确保Dawson做了认罪 |
[01:12] | I took a bribe. I did the right thing. | 我接受了贿赂 我做了正确的事 |
[01:14] | No, it isn’t right. | 不 那是不对的 |
[01:15] | What does it say about me if I let this go? | 我如果就这么算了 那我成什么了 |
[01:17] | That’s not justice. You’re…you’re innocent. | 这不是正义 你 你是无辜的 |
[01:19] | – I did the right thing. – Why should we lose everything? | 我就是做了正确的事 – 为什么我们要失去一切 – 没有一件事是对的 |
[01:21] | None of this right. Things are gonna change. | 规矩要改改了 我被升职了 |
[01:23] | – I’ve been promoted. – I turned them in. | 我把他们供出来了 |
[01:47] | – This is Burke. – I catch you at a bad time? | – 我是Burke – 不方便说话吗? |
[01:50] | Bruce, hey, sorry. | Bruce 抱歉 |
[01:52] | – I was on a run. – You can relax. | 我刚跑了步 你可以放轻松点 |
[01:54] | Section chiefs don’t go through standard physical evals. | 大区主管不用做标准体能测试的 |
[01:58] | Section chief. | 大区主管 |
[02:01] | They want me in D.C.? | 他们要我去华府 |
[02:02] | There was an opening at HQ. | 总部有个职位空缺 |
[02:04] | The higher-ups took some convincing, | 上峰多有斟酌 |
[02:06] | but I was able to push you for it. | 不过我还是帮你争取下来了 |
[02:07] | Job’s yours. | 活儿是你的了 |
[02:09] | You need to catch your breath? | 要深呼吸一下吗? |
[02:11] | No, I… | 不 |
[02:13] | you know, I gotta be honest, it’s… | 我 |
[02:14] | This is not the best time. | 你也知道 老实说现在并不是最好的时机 |
[02:16] | I have case files and pending case files. | 我手上还有没结的案子 |
[02:18] | – It’s just… – Yeah. | – 总该… – 是 不过总会有没结的案子 |
[02:19] | There will always be cases pending. | – 总该… – 是 不过总会有没结的案子 |
[02:21] | I trust you trained the people under you | 我相信你把手下人 |
[02:23] | well enough to handle them. | 教导得完全可以替你胜任 |
[02:24] | When would I have to be in D.C.? | 我该什么时候动身 |
[02:26] | – Two weeks. – That’s awfully soon. | 两周后 未免太快了 |
[02:28] | Peter, are you ready to leave White Collar or not? | Peter 你到底想不想离开白领犯罪科了 |
[02:46] | – New case? – Oh. | 新案子吗 Sullivan拍卖行一桩潜在的赝品案 |
[02:47] | Potential art forgery at the Sullivan Auction House. | Sullivan拍卖行一桩潜在的赝品案 |
[02:50] | Figured it’d be the perfect assignment | 我觉得是很适合你和Caffrey的案子 |
[02:51] | for you and Caffrey. | |
[02:54] | You and I can take care of it. | 我们俩来解决就行了 |
[03:01] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[03:03] | What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么 |
[03:04] | Well, I was gonna ask you the same thing. | 巧了 我也想问一样的事情 |
[03:06] | – I’m fine. – Yeah, sure, you’re fine, | 我没事 是 |
[03:08] | until I mention Caffrey’s name. | 当然 我不提Caffrey的名字你看着没事 |
[03:10] | Then, you look like you wanna punch a hole through the wall. | 我一提他你的表情就像要把墙一拳砸穿 |
[03:12] | It’s not that obvious, is it? | 有那么明显吗 |
[03:13] | Not to anyone else here, | 这里的别人当然看不出了 |
[03:16] | but I’ve known the both of you long enough | 但我在这里呆了这么久 |
[03:18] | to tell when something’s up. | 一眼就看出来有问题了 |
[03:22] | Look, I don’t know what happened, | 我也不知道发生了什么 我也不会问 |
[03:23] | and I’m not gonna ask, | 但我想是时候结束这个怪圈了 |
[03:24] | but I just think it’s time to end the cycle. | 但我想是时候结束这个怪圈了 |
[03:28] | – Cycle? – Yeah. | 什么怪圈 |
[03:30] | You know, the one where Neal does something wrong, | 就是 Neal闯祸 |
[03:32] | finds a way to justify it, | 我们补救 |
[03:33] | and puts you in the hot seat as a result. | 你担责任 这么个怪圈 |
[03:35] | So it is that obvious. | 所以说确实很明显了 |
[03:38] | Well, Peter, you have an opportunity | 你有了这个分局的人前所未有的机会 |
[03:39] | few agents in this bureau ever see, | |
[03:41] | and you should have moved on to it by now. | 你早该抓住它 |
[03:43] | I mean, you’ve let one CI hold you back long enough. | 你让一个线人拖你后腿太久了 |
[03:49] | I have a few loose ends here | 我还有些收尾工作要做 |
[03:50] | that need tying up. | |
[03:51] | I’m all for tying up loose ends, | 只要不是收Caffrey |
[03:53] | as long as they aren’t Caffrey. | 我全力帮你收个干净 |
[03:57] | And Peter, you… | Peter你 |
[04:00] | you always take responsibility for him, | 你总是为他担责任 |
[04:02] | but maybe it’s time he starts | 也许是时候让他自己负起责任来了 |
[04:04] | taking responsibility for himself. | |
[04:05] | That’s all I wanna say. | 我就想说这么多 |
[04:15] | So how long will the Suit box you out? | 条子什么时候把你供出去啊 |
[04:17] | Oh, he’ll call me when he needs me. | 他有需要会通知我的 |
[04:20] | – His words? – More or less. | 他的原话吗 差不多吧 |
[04:22] | I’m guessing more, but you’re not wearing | 我猜差很多 |
[04:25] | handcuffs and an orange onesie. | 不过我看你也没戴手铐穿囚服啊 |
[04:26] | That means something. | 这能说明些问题 |
[04:27] | That means he doesn’t wanna go back to prison. | 说明他也不想回牢里 |
[04:30] | Yet he blames you for his freedom. | 而他还为你放他自由而怪罪你 |
[04:31] | He can’t see past the fact that the law was broken. | 他总看不清法律并不总是公正的 |
[04:35] | Irony has seldom been more perverse. Mm. | 讽天下之大刺 |
[04:40] | Well, this all started with Hagen. | 罪魁祸首是Hagen |
[04:41] | Today, it ends with him. | 今天就跟他做个了结 |
[04:42] | He wants the window, I want the blackmail he’s got on me, | 他要窗玻璃 我要黑材料 |
[04:45] | and I don’t plan to walk away with nothing. | 而且我不准备空手而归 |
[04:47] | Yeah, neither does he. | 是 他也不准备 那么是时候做个交易了 |
[04:49] | So it’s time to make a trade. | 那么是时候做个交易了 |
[05:02] | – Where is it? – In a safe place. | 东西在哪 足够安全的地方 |
[05:06] | But you’re not getting the window, | 不过你今天拿不到玻璃 |
[05:08] | not today. | |
[05:09] | That wasn’t what we agreed. | 我们之前不是这么说的 我在跟你重新谈 |
[05:10] | I’m renegotiating. | 我在跟你重新谈 |
[05:12] | New deal in play. | 现在是新玩法了 |
[05:13] | You get the window, I get the video of me | 你得到窗户 |
[05:15] | stealing those gold coins. | 而我得到监控录像 |
[05:18] | I thought you might be inclined | 我就知道你要搞鬼 |
[05:19] | to try something like this, | |
[05:21] | so I brought along a little incentive | 所以带了一点奖励来给你看看 |
[05:24] | for you to consider. | |
[05:35] | Are you considering, Neal? | 你看着如何 Neal |
[05:38] | Where is she? | 她现在在哪 |
[05:40] | If you ever want to see her again, | 你要还想看到她 |
[05:43] | you will let go of me. | 就放开我 |
[05:45] | – If you hurt her, I swear… – What? | – 你要敢伤害她 我发誓要… – 要怎样 |
[05:47] | She is innocent in all of this. | 她跟这一切无关 |
[05:49] | I disagree, she’s in your life, | 我不觉得 |
[05:50] | and that makes her fair game. | 她跟你有关 就跟这事有关 |
[05:51] | No, this is between you and me. | 不 这是我们之间的事 |
[05:53] | Rebecca was never a part of our deal. | Rebecca 从来都不是交易的一部分 |
[05:54] | Well, she is now, and I have her. | 反正现在是了 人在我手上 |
[05:57] | Don’t presume to know what I’m capable of. | 别来碰触我的底线 |
[06:02] | This address. | 这个地址 |
[06:05] | You have 30 minutes to deliver the window. | 你有30分钟把东西送到 |
[06:07] | If you contact the FBI, she’s dead. | 你告诉FBI 她就死了 |
[06:08] | You try anything clever, she’s dead. | 你自作聪明 她就死了 |
[06:11] | Oh, and if you forget to bring | 你要是不带上你那秃头朋友 |
[06:12] | the little bald friend of yours along, | |
[06:15] | well, you get the picture. | 你懂我意思 |
[06:19] | Look I-I need more than 30 minutes. | 你看 30分钟肯定不够 |
[06:21] | That’s all you have. That’s maybe all she has. | 你就这么多时间 也许她也只有这么多时间了 |
[07:02] | – Anything? – Still no audio. | 有发现吗 还是没有声频 |
[07:04] | And no indication of where she is. | 也没有可以定位她的线索 |
[07:06] | – The visual’s too tight. – What about a trace? | 视野太窄了 能找到数码痕迹吗 |
[07:09] | According to my software, this image | 根据我的软件分析 |
[07:11] | is being transmitted from a cell tower | 画面是从半个地球外的一个信号塔传过来的 |
[07:12] | halfway around the world. | |
[07:14] | Hagen covered his tracks. | Hagen掩盖了他的痕迹 |
[07:15] | Yeah, he’s bouncing the signal around like a beach ball. | 是的 他做这个易如反掌 |
[07:18] | – How are we for time? – 11 minutes. | 我们还有多少时间 11分钟 |
[07:20] | What about the address he gave us? | 他给我们的地址有发现吗 |
[07:21] | That’s an empty train station. | 那是个废弃的火车站 |
[07:23] | Been closed for years. This could be a trap. | 关闭很多年了 可能是陷阱 |
[07:25] | I don’t care, I’m getting her back no matter what. | 我不管 怎么也要把她救回来 |
[07:27] | I thought you might say that. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[07:29] | Fortunately, I’m always prepared. | 幸好我总是未雨绸缪 |
[07:33] | A listening device. | 窃听器 |
[07:35] | A transmitter with GPS tracking. | 可以发送定位信息 |
[07:37] | This earwig acts as the receiver. | 这个则是接收器 |
[07:39] | If I plant it on Hagen, he could lead us to Rebecca. | 如果我把它放到Hagen身上 他就能带我们去找Rebecca了 |
[07:41] | It’s a big if, but it’s an option. | 是个办法 但胜算不大 |
[07:43] | Maybe our only one. | 也许是唯一的办法了 |
[07:45] | Neal, it’s not the only one. | Neal 这不是唯一的办法 |
[07:48] | No. | 不 |
[07:49] | – No, it’s too risky, all right? – He could help us. | 不行 太冒险了 好吗 他可以帮我们的 |
[07:51] | After everything Peter and I just went through, | 就我跟Peter之间刚发生那么事后 |
[07:53] | there’s no telling what he’ll do. | 说不准他会怎么做 |
[07:55] | I’m on my own. | 我自己干 不 我们自己干 |
[07:57] | No. We’re on our own. | 不 我们自己干 |
[08:01] | Ten minutes and counting. Let’s go. | 就剩十分钟了 走吧 |
[08:13] | – Hey. – Hey, honey. | – 亲爱的 – 你还好吗? |
[08:14] | – You okay? – Better now. | 好多了 |
[08:16] | Mm. | Mm. |
[08:19] | You know, I could’ve met you at the office. | 我们其实可以在办公室见面的 |
[08:20] | – No, it’s nicer here. – Yeah. | 不 在这儿更好 对 |
[08:22] | Hm. | Hm. |
[08:24] | Bruce called. | Bruce来电话了 |
[08:26] | I start the section chief job | 我在两周内 |
[08:28] | in Washington in two weeks. | 开始在华盛顿的部门主管工作 |
[08:30] | – Two weeks? – Yup. | – 两周? – 对咯 |
[08:33] | Wow. Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:35] | Two weeks. | 两星期 |
[08:36] | Okay, I’ve…I’ve planned parties with less preparation. | 好吧 我 再仓促的派对我也准备过 |
[08:39] | I can do this, we’ve gotta put the house | 我可以的 |
[08:41] | on the market, and pack everything up. | 我们还得卖掉房子 收拾好一切东西 |
[08:42] | And we haven’t even decided on a neighborhood. | 可我们连搬到哪儿都没决定呢 |
[08:44] | It doesn’t feel right. | 感觉太不好了 |
[08:46] | Honey, we… we’ve had this discussion. | 亲爱的 我们已经讨论过这个了 |
[08:47] | I know, but you’re the only person | 我知道 |
[08:49] | I can talk to about this. | 可我只能跟你商量这事啊 |
[08:50] | And I will always listen, | 我也会好好听你说 |
[08:51] | but you were innocent. | 但你是无辜的 |
[08:53] | You deserve to be free. | 你应当获得自由 |
[08:57] | I’ve made my peace with what Neal did, | 我能妥协Neal所做的事情 |
[09:00] | but I’m not sure if I’ve made peace with myself. | 可我不一定能够对自己妥协 |
[09:03] | For what? | 妥协什么? |
[09:05] | For accepting it. The timing of this… | 就这样接受它 – |
[09:08] | Is a sign for you to move on. | 这事的时机 – 正是让你继续前进的征兆 |
[09:13] | Honey, there’s something else. | 亲爱的 还有别的事 |
[09:18] | So that’s what this is about. | 看来都是因为那些事 |
[09:20] | I can’t leave until I know the whole truth, | 没有了解全部真相前 我不能走 |
[09:23] | until I really know what happened | 除非我知道了那天David |
[09:25] | to David Siegel that day. | Siegel到底怎么了 |
[09:30] | – Work? – Yeah. | – 工作吗? – 对 |
[09:32] | Possible forgery at an auction house. | 可能是拍卖会伪造案 |
[09:33] | I’m interviewing the manager in 15. | 我15分钟后和经理面谈 |
[09:37] | – Should I dare to ask? – No. | 我可以问问吗? |
[09:39] | Neal’s not working with me on this. | 不 Neal这次不跟我一起查 |
[09:41] | What? | 怎么? |
[09:43] | You said you made your peace with what he did. | 你说过你可以跟他和解 |
[09:45] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[09:47] | Have you actually made your peace with him? | 那你真的有和他和解吗? |
[09:51] | When it comes to work, | 涉及到工作时 |
[09:53] | I can’t let emotions cloud my judgment. | 我不能让情绪影响判断 |
[09:56] | I think you already have. | 我看已经影响了 |
[10:24] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[10:28] | I brought you the glass. It’s yours. | 我给你带来了玻璃 这是你的 |
[10:30] | Now tell me where Rebecca is. | 现在 告诉我Rebecca在哪 |
[10:32] | This is a very small window. | 这窗户够小的 |
[10:34] | The…the pane acts as a filter. | 玻璃当做滤镜 |
[10:36] | My guess, you hold it over the original codex, | 我猜 你拿着它照照法典原本 |
[10:38] | and you’ll see the hidden message Mosconi placed in it. | 这样就能看到Mosconi遗留的信息 |
[10:40] | Now let her go. | 现在 放了她 |
[10:43] | You’re a little taller than I pictured. | 你比我想象的要高一点 |
[10:45] | A little hackier than I pictured. | 你比我想象的还恶俗 |
[10:48] | Let’s see Ms. Lowe then, shall we? | 咱们看看Lowe女士吧 好吗? |
[11:01] | No. | 不 |
[11:03] | – I came through on my end. – Yes, you did. | 我来是想解决问题 是的 |
[11:06] | But now, I’m renegotiating. | 可现在我在重新谈判 |
[11:15] | The original Chapter 13. | 原版的第13章 |
[11:20] | There is a message here. | 这儿有个信息 |
[11:21] | And you want us to stay and figure it out. | 你想让我们留下 搞明白 |
[11:25] | He’s smart, and you’re slippery, | 他很聪明 |
[11:27] | so better I keep an eye on you both. | 你很狡猾 看来我最好看着你俩 |
[11:29] | How do I know she stays safe? | 我怎么知道她安全? |
[11:31] | Funny, isn’t it? Don’t need a gun. | 有趣儿 对吗? 不需要枪 |
[11:34] | Don’t even need blackmail anymore. | 连恐吓信都不用 |
[11:35] | Just one striking image. | 只要一个惊人的图像 |
[11:40] | Look. | 看 |
[11:42] | If you want us to solve this puzzle, | 若你想要我们解决谜题 |
[11:43] | you have to tell us everything, | 你得告诉我们一切 第十三章 |
[11:45] | Chapter 13, the stained glass, the masons. | 染色玻璃 共济会 |
[11:48] | First, where does this all begin? | 首先 这些是从哪开始的? |
[11:50] | This all began with another striking image. | 这些是从另一张惊人的图像开始的 |
[11:57] | This one. | 这张 |
[12:01] | This is a Mosconi. | 这是莫斯克尼的 |
[12:03] | I was restoring the mural several years ago | 几年前我修复壁画时注意到了一些事 |
[12:05] | when I noticed something. | |
[12:07] | Each shade of light is different. | 光照的阴影是不一样的 |
[12:09] | Cambridge, cobalt, indigo, teal. | 水蓝 钴蓝 靛蓝 凫蓝 |
[12:12] | 13 distinct hues of blue. | 十三种不同色调的蓝色 |
[12:14] | Legend has it that the masons entrusted Mosconi | 传说共济会 |
[12:17] | with something of great value. | 在某件东西上相当信任莫斯克尼 |
[12:19] | He ensured its safety by hiding it | 他在离开本国前短暂地藏过这东西 |
[12:21] | shortly before he left this country, | |
[12:22] | but not without leaving a trail. | 却未留痕迹 |
[12:25] | Those hues that you identified | 这些色度差异是那些痕迹的引子 |
[12:26] | are the beginning of that trail. | |
[12:29] | 13 is a sacred number for the masons. | 13是共济会认为神圣的数字 |
[12:32] | He never referenced it in any other work but one. | 他从未在其他地方使用过此数字 除了一样 |
[12:36] | The codex. | 法典 |
[12:38] | Chapter 13. | 第十三章 |
[12:39] | So, what’s the pot of gold? | 那么 装金子的罐子在哪? |
[12:42] | You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 就算我告诉你 你也不会相信的 |
[12:49] | It’s Peter. We’ve got a case. | 是Peter 有案子了 |
[12:50] | – Agent Burke can wait. – I don’t think you get it. | 有案子了 Burke探员可以等等 我想你还没明白 |
[12:53] | If I don’t show up, Peter gets suspicious. | 我若不现身 Peter会有所怀疑 |
[12:55] | If he gets suspicious, he checks my anklet, | 若有所怀疑 |
[12:57] | which leads him right here. | 他就会检查我的脚环 这会把他引到这 |
[12:59] | Fine, but your friend stays. Any… | 好吧 但你朋友得留下 |
[13:03] | I wanna talk to her before I leave. | – 任何… – 我想在走前和她谈谈 |
[13:05] | I’ll stand right here until you hand me the phone. | 你给我电话前我就站在这里 |
[13:18] | Rebecca, it’s me. It’s Neal. | Rebecca 是我 Neal |
[13:25] | – I can’t hear her. – She can hear you. | 我听不到她说话 她能听到你 |
[13:27] | – And that’s good enough. – Listen to me. | 那就够了 听着 |
[13:30] | I’m coming for you. It’s gonna be okay. | 我会来救你 会没事的 |
[13:32] | I’m gonna get you out of there. Just… | 我会带你离开那儿 只要 |
[13:34] | Bad form to keep a lady waiting. | 让淑女苦等可不够礼貌 |
[13:36] | Hurry along to Agent Burke. | 快点去找Burke探员吧 |
[13:38] | I’ll have this all figured out before you get back. | 我会趁你回来前弄明白这些 |
[13:41] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[13:46] | If anything happens to her or him, | 如果她或他有什么不测 |
[13:51] | you’ll see what I’m capable of. | 你就能见识我的能耐了 |
[14:04] | Tell me what you see. | 说说你看到什么了 |
[14:07] | A lot of people, | 很多人 |
[14:09] | but I’m sure we’ll find Waldo in there somewhere. | 但我确定我们会在这儿某处找到Waldo |
[14:12] | I’m not in the mood for levity. | 我没心情调侃 |
[14:13] | Well then, let’s not waste any time. | 既然这样 咱们就别浪费时间了 |
[14:15] | You have someplace else to be? | 你急着想去哪儿? |
[14:17] | You rang, I came. Is there a problem? | 你打电话 我就来 有什么不对吗? |
[14:19] | – Your tone, for starters. – Insubordinate? | 首先 你的语气 – 不够顺从? – 急躁得很 |
[14:22] | Edgy. What’s going on? | 发生了什么? |
[14:23] | Of course I’m edgy. | 我当然急躁了 |
[14:25] | You’re upset with me, and I have no idea | 你对我失望了 |
[14:26] | what I can do or say to make it right. | 而我根本不知道 该说或做些什么来弥补 |
[14:28] | Just do your job. | 做你的活儿吧 |
[14:31] | Mr. Rawling, you’re the house manager? | Rawling先生 你是经理? |
[14:32] | You must be Agent Burke. | 你一定是Burke探员 |
[14:33] | This is my colleague Neal Caffrey. | – 这是我的同事 Neal Caffrey – 你好 |
[14:35] | – How are you? – Is this the piece in question? | 这是有问题的那件吗? |
[14:37] | A Vision of the Last Judgment by William Blake, | William Blake的末日审判之景 |
[14:40] | thought to have been lost for over 200 years. | 被认定丢失超过两百年了 |
[14:42] | How did it come to your auction house? | 这是怎么来到你的拍卖场的? |
[14:44] | – Anonymous seller. – Huh. | 匿名卖家 |
[14:46] | I’d have called us as well. | 换我也会这样做 |
[14:48] | Of course, gentlemen, I do have | 当然 |
[14:49] | the information for the seller, | 先生们 我有卖家的信息 |
[14:51] | but I can’t provide it | 但我只能在确定画是假货后才提供给你们 |
[14:52] | until the painting has been proven inauthentic. | |
[14:55] | You don’t wanna upset the vendor | 你不想让雇主失望 |
[14:56] | and risk your commission. Understandable. | 从而毁掉你的委任 |
[14:58] | Neal? | 可以理解 |
[15:00] | Okay. Let’s see what we see. | 好的 咱们来好好看看 |
[15:17] | Tracing sheets won’t help. | 没法描画布 |
[15:19] | Anything placed between the page | 放在纸和玻璃之间的任何东西 |
[15:20] | and the glass distorts the concealed image. | 都会使隐藏图像扭曲 |
[15:23] | Tell me something useful. | 告诉我点儿有用的 |
[15:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:27] | Um, there’s a certain tiger fish | 有种虎鱼会吃鳄鱼 |
[15:29] | that’s been known to eat crocodiles. | |
[15:32] | You are an odd little creature. | 你可真是奇怪的小东西 |
[15:34] | Yeah, and you’re a stock thug. | 是啊 而你是个股票恶棍 |
[15:36] | You can’t even do your own dirty work. | 你都无法完成自己那肮脏的活计 |
[15:37] | Your obvious weakness is your hubris. | 你最明显的缺点是傲慢 |
[15:40] | You speak with such authority. | 你表现的那么地权威 |
[15:42] | I’ve dealt with guys like you before. | 你以前对付过你这样的人 |
[15:43] | Then you know we have big teeth | 看来你知道我们牙尖嘴利 |
[15:45] | and very little patience. | 没有耐性 |
[15:48] | Stay focused. | 集中注意力 |
[15:51] | There’s a hidden image on each page. | 每一页都有个隐藏图像 |
[15:54] | It looks like it’s from some ancient language. | 看起来像是某种古代语言 |
[15:59] | Trace the images. | 把图像描出来 |
[16:01] | What, paint directly on Mosconi’s pages? | 直接画在莫斯克尼书页上的? |
[16:04] | We need to line them up | 咱们得把他们并排放起来 |
[16:05] | so we can see the bigger picture. | 看全景 |
[16:07] | You’ll destroy the original Chapter 13. | 你会毁了第十三章原本 |
[16:09] | Is it so difficult for you | 难道让你绕过信仰这么难吗? |
[16:10] | to take a leap of faith? | |
[16:12] | I reserve my leaps of faith | 我宁可让太空探索和吸血怪 |
[16:13] | for space exploration and the Chupacabra. | 来动摇我的信仰 |
[16:21] | I thought you were the artist. | 我以为你才是艺术家 |
[16:24] | Show me what you can do. | 给我看看你的能力 |
[16:27] | Oil and tempera paints are aged perfectly, | 油画和蛋彩画颜料看起来很有年头 |
[16:30] | mixed what just the right amount of chalk. | 掺了刚刚好的滑石粉 |
[16:32] | If it’s a forgery, it’s a good one. | 若真是假货 那伪造得很好 |
[16:34] | Monotype processing. | 单版画 |
[16:37] | Initially inked on a non-absorbant… | 最初绘在无吸附力的… |
[16:41] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[16:50] | The initials “C-H.” | 那个首字母 |
[16:54] | “c-h” Curtis Hagen. | |
[16:57] | We’re going after the Dutchman again. | 我们又要抓捕那个荷兰人了 |
[17:12] | I want everything that you can dig up | 我要所有你能挖掘出的 |
[17:14] | on Hagen since his release: | 在他释放后的信息 |
[17:16] | Where he’s staying, who he’s associated with, | 他住哪 |
[17:18] | what he is having for dinner. | 和谁打交道 晚餐吃了什么 |
[17:20] | I mean everything. | 什么都要知道 |
[17:21] | Yeah, on my way. | 好 马上来 |
[17:25] | I didn’t think Hagen would slip up so soon, | 我以为Hagen不会这么快出错 |
[17:27] | but I guess he did. | 但我猜他还就这么快了 |
[17:28] | Yeah, but why use the same M.O. | 但为什么他要用同样的手法 |
[17:29] | that landed him prison in the first place? | 这当初让他入狱 |
[17:31] | Ah, it could be something he pulled out of storage | 或许他急着用钱就把它卖了 |
[17:33] | for a quick payday. | |
[17:36] | – The information on the seller. – Thanks. | – 卖家的信息 – 谢谢 |
[17:39] | “Douglas | “Douglas Nemon.” |
[17:40] | Obviously, an alias Hagen’s using. | Nemon” 显然是Hagen的化名 |
[17:42] | No known residence, but we have a P.O. box, | 没有住址 |
[17:45] | and we have a telephone number. | 但有信箱地址 还有电话号码 |
[17:47] | Do you have any buyers lined up? | 现在有任何买家了吗? |
[17:48] | – Several. – Good. | 有一些了 |
[17:50] | The FBI is about to become one of them. | 很好 联邦调查局即将成为买家 |
[17:51] | You have a plan? | 你有什么计划了? |
[17:53] | We clear the art as authentic, | 我们声称这幅画是原作 |
[17:55] | let the sale of the piece go through, | 让销售正常进行 |
[17:57] | and track the money back to Hagen. | 追踪资金流向至Hagen处 |
[18:00] | Could work. | 有可行性 |
[18:01] | Mr. Rawling, grab whatever you need. | Rawling先生 带上所需资料 |
[18:03] | You’re gonna come back to the bureau with me | 你要跟我回局里 |
[18:05] | so we can put this transaction in motion. | 然后我们要开始实施交易 |
[18:09] | All right, we finished here? | 好了 这里没事了吧? |
[18:12] | – When I say we are. – Look, I did my part. | 有没有事我说了算 我做了我该做的 |
[18:15] | Why don’t you wanna see this through? | 你不想干完这件事吗? |
[18:16] | Honestly? | 说真的吗? |
[18:18] | I don’t like you looking at me | 我不想你把我视作累赘 |
[18:19] | as some kind of liability. | |
[18:20] | All I did was help you. | 我只是在帮你 |
[18:21] | At a cost I’m not comfortable with. | 但是这代价让我不安 |
[18:23] | Well, more comfortable than a prison cell. | 总比你坐牢要好 |
[18:25] | – Watch it. – I did what you couldn’t. | 说话小心点 – 我做了你做不到的 – 什么? |
[18:27] | – What? – You heard me. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[18:30] | You took a system I believe in and corrupted it. | 你利用了我坚信的体制并且摧毁了它 |
[18:32] | Because that system didn’t believe in you. | 因为那个体制并不相信你 |
[18:34] | Don’t say another word. Now, we are finished here. | 什么都别说了 现在我们在这没事了 |
[18:37] | Go home. | 回去吧 |
[18:38] | – Mr. Rawling, you ready? – You bet. | Rawling先生 你准备好了吗? 好了 |
[18:41] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[18:43] | This way. | |
[18:59] | Nice cigars. | 雪茄不错 |
[19:01] | You know, it’s bad luck to celebrate | 任务完成前就开始庆祝不是个好兆头 |
[19:03] | before a job is finished. | |
[19:04] | You like this? Nicaraguan imperiales. | 你喜欢这个吗? 尼加拉瓜的特等品 |
[19:07] | Great with scotch. | 和苏格兰威士忌是绝配 |
[19:09] | When this is over, | 等这些结束 |
[19:11] | you light up a stogie and release Rebecca? | 你就点上支廉价雪茄再释放Rabecca吗? |
[19:13] | Just like that? | 就这样吗? |
[19:14] | – I said I would. – And Neal? | 我说了我会放她的 Neal呢? |
[19:18] | He served his purpose. | 他做了他该做的 |
[19:20] | “A wise man does not waste | “聪明人不会为不值钱的东西 |
[19:22] | so good a commodity as lying for naught.” | 而浪费真正的好东西” |
[19:25] | I’m flattered you think me wise. | 你认为我是聪明人真让我受宠若惊 |
[19:28] | I was referring to Neal. | 我说的是Neal |
[19:30] | When this is over, he’s gonna make you pay, | 当这些结束 |
[19:32] | and you won’t even know it’s happening. | 他会让你付出代价 你甚至不会知道会发生什么 |
[19:33] | I’m not that easily fooled. | 我没有那么好骗 |
[19:37] | I know more about you than you think. | 我比你以为的更了解你 |
[19:39] | Well, I know a little about you too. | 我也对你有所了解 |
[19:42] | About me? | 关于我? |
[19:44] | Yeah, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[19:45] | I think Theodore Winters would need the luck. | 我觉得Theodore |
[19:48] | Don’t you? | Winters更需要好运吧? |
[19:54] | I know your name. Do you know mine? | 我知道你的名字 你知道我的吗? |
[19:59] | Moz, you all right? | Moz 你没事吧? |
[20:01] | Yeah, I’m okay for now. | 暂时还好 |
[20:04] | So is Rebecca. | Rebecca也是 |
[20:07] | What was the pressing matter? | 是什么要紧事? |
[20:08] | You’re getting what you want. | 你会得到你想要的 |
[20:10] | How much longer do you need to keep her? | 你还要把她囚禁多久? |
[20:11] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你还没有回答我的问题 |
[20:13] | It’s a forgery investigation. | 是伪造罪调查 |
[20:16] | Second-rate hack trying to sell | 二流黑客想把仿造的Vermeer的画 |
[20:17] | a Vermeer knock-off to the Met. | 卖给博物馆 |
[20:18] | Amateur hour. | 太业余了 |
[20:20] | Let me talk to Rebecca. | 让我和Rebecca说话 |
[20:22] | I swear, I didn’t say anything to Peter. | 我发誓我没和Peter说起 |
[20:24] | Now, let me talk to her. | 让我和她说话 |
[20:26] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[20:30] | By all means, carry on. | 请务必继续 |
[20:33] | Hello? Yes. Of course. | 喂? 是的 |
[20:36] | All right. Keep working on the pages. | 当然 继续研究这些纸张 |
[20:38] | Pretend you’re explaining the process to me. | 假装你在向我解释流程 |
[20:41] | Was it really a forgery case? | 真是有个伪造品案件吗? |
[20:43] | Yeah, except the artist was Hagen. | 对 除了画家是Hagen |
[20:46] | – What? – He put a piece on the market. | – 什么? – 他拿了一幅画去卖 |
[20:48] | They found his signature hidden in it. | 他们发现里面藏有他的签名 |
[20:50] | Why risk selling a fake now? | 为什么要现在冒险卖个赝品? |
[20:52] | I don’t know, probably to raise capital. | 不知道 可能是为了筹措资金吧 |
[20:54] | He can’t fund a treasure hunt on unemployment. | 他不出山的话就找不到钱 |
[20:57] | Something isn’t right. | 这有点不对劲 |
[20:58] | Yeah, starting with the timing. | 对啊 时机不对 |
[21:00] | And the signature? He’s smarter than that. | 还有签名 他不会这么大意的 |
[21:03] | Maybe this is all part of his plan. | 也许这都是他的计划 |
[21:05] | I have no idea, | 我也不知道 |
[21:07] | but he can’t know the FBI is after him. | 但不能让他知道联邦调查局在调查他 |
[21:09] | Yeah, he’ll think you sold him out. | 不然他会以为是你出卖他的 |
[21:11] | That’s not good for Rebecca. | 这样对Rebecca不利 |
[21:12] | Well, you’ll need ears and eyes | 那你需要密切留意那边的调查 |
[21:14] | on the Suit’s investigation. | |
[21:15] | All taken care of. | 都处理好了 |
[21:17] | You still have that earwig? | 你还有那个窃听工具吗? |
[21:27] | Sometime early this afternoon. | |
[21:29] | That’s a fast turnaround. | 真是个意外的转机 |
[21:31] | We’ve had some very enthusiastic bidders. | 我们有几位积极的竞拍者 |
[21:33] | What was the going price? | 出价多少? |
[21:35] | 950,000. | 95万 |
[21:37] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[21:39] | I assume you still have my account number. | 你还有我的帐号吧 |
[21:41] | Once we finalize the paperwork, | 一旦处理完文书工作 |
[21:43] | the money will be transferred to you. | 钱就会转账给你 |
[21:44] | Thank you very much. | 多谢 |
[21:47] | Got nothing on the cell trace. | 手机无法追踪到 |
[21:48] | Well, we still have the account. | 我们还有帐号 |
[21:49] | Let’s have someone from tech | 我们让技术部的人设计一个虚假交易 |
[21:50] | ready to engineer a false transaction. | |
[21:53] | Mr. Rawling, we’re gonna need you | Rawling先生 |
[21:55] | to give a statement to one of our agents. | 我们需要您向我们的同事做一下笔录 |
[21:56] | It may take some time. | 这可能需要点时间 |
[21:58] | If you would. | 如果您不介意的话 |
[22:05] | How many more pages? | 还有多少页? |
[22:07] | Two. | 两页 |
[22:09] | Now one. | 现在一页了 |
[22:11] | Neal | Neal, if you’d be so kind |
[22:13] | as to apply the finishing touch. | 不如最后一页劳驾你动手吧 |
[22:16] | – Why? – Ceremony. | – 为什么? – 这是个礼节 |
[22:18] | And because I said so. | 也因为我要你做你就做 |
[22:31] | Hagen may have his bases covered | Hagen打电话时可能掩盖了地址 |
[22:32] | when it comes to the phone, | |
[22:34] | but we’ll see how good he really is in a minute. | 但我们很快就知道他有什么能耐了 |
[22:36] | – If this doesn’t work? – It’ll work. | 要是这不管用呢? 会有用的 |
[22:40] | We might need Caffrey after all. | 我们可能还是需要Caffrey |
[22:41] | I mean, we may have the tech, | 我们有这个技术 |
[22:43] | but he knows how someone like Hagen thinks, | 但他懂Hagen这样的人 |
[22:44] | what his next move could be. | 他的下一步会是什么 |
[22:45] | I won’t let Hagen make another move. | 我不会让Hagen有机会做下一步 |
[22:48] | Jones, I thought about what you said, | Jones 我考虑过你说的 |
[22:49] | about how Neal needs to take responsibility for himself. | 关于Neal要为自己负责的事 |
[22:53] | – Yeah. – You’re right. | 没错 你说的对 |
[22:55] | I need to keep a distance. | 我需要保持距离 |
[22:57] | So why did you take Neal | 那你为什么一开始带Neal去拍卖行? |
[22:58] | to the auction house in the first place? | |
[23:00] | That was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[23:04] | Listen, I wanted to ask you earlier. | 我之前就想问你了 |
[23:06] | What happens to Neal when you leave? | 你离开后Neal会怎样? |
[23:08] | He’s the next ASAC’s problem. | 他是下一个总管的问题了 |
[23:12] | – You know, because I could… – Jones. | – 也许我可以… |
[23:14] | Don’t volunteer to take him on. | 别主动提出接管他 |
[23:17] | Trust me. You’ll regret it. | 相信我 你会后悔的 |
[23:20] | Come on. Let’s see if our setup’s ready. | 好了 我们去看看陷阱准备好了没 |
[23:24] | Something wrong? | 有什么不不对劲吗? |
[23:25] | Almost finished. | 快弄好了 |
[23:30] | It’s done. | 搞掂 |
[23:37] | This isn’t like the other ones. | 这和其他的不同 |
[23:38] | So I’m guessing that’s the pot of gold? | 我猜这就是那一罐金子? |
[23:42] | Let’s see how we get there. | 我们看看进展如何吧 |
[23:52] | I’ve never seen this language before. | 我从未见过这种语言 |
[23:55] | Neither have I. | 我也没有 |
[23:56] | That’s why you’re next task is going to be | 所以你们下一个任务就是为我翻译它 |
[23:58] | to translate it for me. | |
[24:00] | That could take days, weeks, maybe. | 这可能要好几天 甚至几周 |
[24:03] | Rebecca doesn’t have that time. | Rebecca没有那么多时间 |
[24:04] | Better get a move on. | 那你快点行动啊不 |
[24:11] | We’re not doing this. | 我们不能这么做 |
[24:14] | You have any ideas? | 你有什么主意吗? |
[24:16] | – Got something. – Hang on. | 有发现了 慢着 |
[24:19] | This is a real time link to the IP activity | 这里即时链接了 |
[24:22] | on Hagen’s account, courtesy of our friends downstairs. | Hagen账户ip地址的动态 这还多亏了楼下的朋友 |
[24:26] | Money for the forgery was transferred two minutes ago. | 买仿品的钱前两分钟前已经转出去了 |
[24:28] | Strong signal this time. | 这次信号很强 |
[24:29] | Doesn’t look like there’s any re-routing. | 不像是在放烟雾弹 |
[24:31] | I knew he wouldn’t wanna wait. | 我知道他等不及了 |
[24:32] | He had to check on his money. | 他得查一下自己的钱 |
[24:34] | There’s only one computer logging in | 现在登录这个账户的只有一台电脑 |
[24:35] | to that account at the moment, | |
[24:37] | and it’s right here in New York. | 位置就在纽约 |
[24:38] | We got him. Downtown Brooklyn. | 找到他了 布鲁克林市中心 |
[24:40] | Assemble a team and move out. | 组队出发 |
[24:42] | The FBI’s on the way. | FBI要来了 |
[24:44] | Never my favorite words. | 我最不喜欢这句话了 |
[24:45] | If they grab Hagen, I may never see her again, Moz. | 如果他们抓住Hagen 我就再也见不到她了 Moz |
[24:48] | There’s gotta be a play here. | 肯定会有办法的 |
[25:00] | I think I just found it. | 我好像有办法了 |
[25:02] | All right, take a look at the pages, | 行 |
[25:03] | a good look. | 你认真看这几页 好好看 |
[25:05] | Rain Man it. | 一字不差地记住了 |
[25:14] | – I got it. – You got it? | – 记好了 – 记好了? |
[25:15] | – Yeah. – Good. | – 是 – 好 |
[25:22] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[25:23] | Take one more step and I drop it. | 你要干什么? 你再往前走一步 我就扔了 |
[25:28] | You’re bluffing. | 别吓唬人 |
[25:29] | You drop that light, and she’s as good as gone. | 你扔了打火机 她就彻底消失 |
[25:31] | Yeah, so is the codex. | 没错 手抄本也消失 |
[25:33] | It’s your choice: You release Rebecca | 那你就选吧 |
[25:35] | or watch everything you work for go up in smoke. | 要么放了Rebecca 要么眼睁睁看着劳动成果灰飞烟灭 |
[25:40] | What’s it gonna be? | 你说该怎么办? |
[25:49] | We need to talk about this. | 我们谈谈 |
[25:50] | You have five seconds to decide | 你有五秒钟时间 |
[25:52] | how important this message is. | 考虑这条信息的重要性 |
[25:53] | We may have forgotten to mention | 刚忘了提醒你 |
[25:55] | that the FBI is en route. | FBI就要来了 |
[25:57] | – You are… – A particular kind of bastard? | – 你真是 – 一个可恶的混蛋? |
[25:59] | Yeah, I heard that one before. | 可以 这话我以前就听过 |
[26:00] | Three seconds. | 三秒 |
[26:02] | – Two seconds. – Stop. | 两秒 |
[26:03] | One! | – 停 – 一! |
[26:06] | Call whoever you need to call, and make it fast. | 给你的人打电话 快点 |
[26:08] | I want her out of there. | 我要她出来 |
[26:15] | Let her go. | 让她走 |
[26:24] | Put her on the line. | 让她接电话 |
[26:25] | Give her the phone. | 把电话给她 |
[26:29] | – Rebecca? – I’m here, Neal. | – 是我 Neal |
[26:30] | All right, listen to me. Wherever you are, you run. | 好 听我说 不管你在哪 快跑 |
[26:32] | Get to a populated area. You understand? | 去个人多的地方 懂了吗? |
[26:34] | I’m…I’m going. | 我… 我这就走 |
[26:35] | Just keep moving and stay on the line, okay? | 别停下 也别挂电话 好吗? |
[26:37] | – Okay. – All right. | – 嗯 – 好 |
[26:43] | Satisfied? | 满意了? |
[26:47] | Not quite. | 还差点 |
[26:49] | Here’s a striking image for you. | 看好了 |
[26:53] | Back exit. | 走后门 |
[26:59] | We can cut over to six, hit the bridge. | 我们可以从第六大街切到桥上 |
[27:01] | This time of day, we can be there | 现在这个时候 |
[27:03] | 10, 15 minutes tops. | 我们最多花个十到十五分钟 |
[27:04] | NYPD can get there faster. | 纽约警局的人可能比我们还要快些 |
[27:06] | Already coordinated. We’ll have their eyes. | 已经联络上了 他们已经盯着了 |
[27:08] | But the arrest belongs to us. | 可抓人还是归我们管 |
[27:10] | I’m not letting Hagen get away | 我不允许让Hagen被其他人带走 |
[27:11] | with another technicality. | |
[27:13] | So I’m assuming you don’t wanna tell Caffrey. | 所以你应该是不会告诉Caffrey的吧 |
[27:15] | He’ll know when he needs to know. | 他需要知道的时候 自然会知道 |
[27:17] | In the meantime, have someone from the bureau | 同时 |
[27:19] | pull his tracking data. | 要从部里找些人 时刻跟踪他的位置信息 |
[27:20] | All right, you think he’s up to something? | 好吧 你觉得他要有所行动? |
[27:22] | Told him to go home. Wanna make sure he did. | 我已经让他回家去了 需要再确认一下 |
[27:27] | Rebecca | Rebecca, where are you? |
[27:29] | I think I’m somewhere in Brooklyn. | 你在哪? 我觉得是在布鲁克林的什么地方 |
[27:31] | Neal, we have to go now. | Neal 我们得快点 |
[27:33] | All right, hold on. You have it, right? | 好的 别挂 你都记住了 对吧? |
[27:35] | Every symbol safely stored here | 每个符号都安全地存在这里 |
[27:37] | I am the codex now. | 我现在就是手抄本 |
[27:38] | I need you to get a safe house ready. | 我要你马上准备一间安全房 |
[27:40] | We need a secure place to hole up | – 我们要找个安全的地方藏起来 |
[27:41] | in case Hagen comes after us. | 以免Hagen跟过来 – 你呢? |
[27:42] | – And you? – Just call me when you’re done. | 办好了就给我打电话 |
[27:45] | All right, I’m still here. | 喂 我没挂 |
[27:46] | I’m still with you. | 我还在呢 |
[27:48] | Is anyone following you? | 有人跟踪你吗? |
[27:50] | I’m not sure. Maybe. I don’t know. | 我不确定 可能有吧 我不知道 |
[27:52] | I’m not hanging up until I know you’re safe. | 在确定你安全之前我不会挂断电话 |
[27:55] | I’ll only feel safe when I’m with you. | 只有跟你在一起我才会感到安全 |
[27:56] | All right, what are your cross streets? | 好吧 你在哪个十字路口? |
[27:58] | – What do you see? – Uh, Kent and Flushing? | 能看到什么? 呃 肯特和法拉盛? |
[28:02] | Neal, I’m scared. | Neal 我很害怕 |
[28:03] | I’m on Taylor right near the park. | 我在公园旁边的泰勒街上 |
[28:05] | I’m coming to you. | 我过去找你 |
[28:07] | I’m passing Hall Street. | 我走过霍尔大街了 |
[28:08] | Do you see anyone behind you? | 有没有人跟踪你? |
[28:11] | Lots of people. I-I don’t know. | 人太多了 我 我不知道 |
[28:13] | All right, I’m almost at Flushing. | 没事 我快到法拉盛了 |
[28:18] | All right, I’m turning toward you now. | 好了 我现在转弯了 |
[28:19] | I’m still here. | 我还在听 |
[28:21] | I’m still here too. | 我也在听 |
[28:45] | – Thank God. – It’s okay. | 谢天谢地 没事了 |
[28:47] | It’s okay. I’m still here. | 没事了 我在这儿 |
[28:49] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 还好吗? – 是的 |
[28:50] | – You sure? – Yeah. | – 确定? – 是的 |
[29:03] | Agent Burke, is your team ready? | Burke探员 你的队伍准备好了吗? |
[29:05] | – Yes, sir. – I’ll take point. | 是的 长官 我来带头 |
[29:06] | Let’s move in. | 咱们进去吧 |
[29:07] | That’s a go. | 行动 |
[29:36] | FBI. | |
[29:38] | Hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我可以看见的地方 |
[29:41] | Agent Burke. | Burke探员 |
[29:43] | We have so much to discuss. | 我们要好好谈谈 |
[29:55] | Are you sure it’s safe to be here? | 你确定这里安全吗? |
[29:56] | It’s only temporary. | 这只是临时的 |
[29:57] | Moz is gonna find a safe place for you to stay | 等风头过去 |
[29:59] | until this whole thing blows over. | Moz会给你找个安全的地方 |
[30:02] | Rebecca, it’s time to end this. | Rebecca 是时候该结束这一切了 |
[30:05] | – What? You mean tell the FBI? – Yeah. | – 什么意思? 你是要向FBI自首吗? – 是的 |
[30:07] | No. No way. | 不 不行 |
[30:09] | You’ll get into trouble. | 你会惹上麻烦的 |
[30:11] | Look, we started this together. | 这件事是咱俩一起开始做的 |
[30:14] | And now, you wanna finish it? | 所以现在你想要一个了结吗? |
[30:15] | Tell me what you found. | 告诉我你发现了什么 |
[30:18] | Well, all the pages held hidden symbols, | 每张纸上面都隐藏有符号 |
[30:20] | symbols that added up to some kind of message | 所有的符号集合在一起 |
[30:24] | culminating with a picture of an idol. | 形成一尊神像的图案 |
[30:25] | Describe the idol. | 形容一下那尊神像 |
[30:27] | It was Hindu, female. | 是印度教的女性形象 |
[30:30] | – Did she have a crown? – Yeah. | 戴王冠吗? 戴 |
[30:35] | What are you thinkin’? | 你想到了什么? |
[30:44] | – Is this what you saw? – Yes. | – 是这个样子吗? – 是的 |
[30:45] | This is the idol of Sita, deity of wealth. | 这是西妲女神 代表财富的女神 |
[30:48] | – It was created centuries ago. – I’ve heard about it. | 它创生于几个世纪之前 |
[30:50] | The idol had eyes made out of rare diamonds. | 我过去听说过 这个神像的眼睛是由稀有的宝石制成的 |
[30:52] | But over the years, the idol vanished. | 过了这么多年 神像已经不知去向 |
[30:54] | And only one of the diamonds was ever recovered. | 只留有这唯一一颗宝石 |
[30:56] | A stone which is now sitting in the Smithsonian. | 现在存放于史密森尼博物馆里 |
[31:00] | The Hope diamond. | 希望之石 |
[31:04] | We’re looking for its twin. | 我们在找它的双胞胎 |
[31:06] | The other eye, the other diamond, | 另一只眼睛 |
[31:08] | it could be right here in New York. | 那颗宝石 它现在可能就在纽约 |
[31:09] | Yeah, Hagen said the masons entrusted Mosconi | 是的 |
[31:12] | with something of great value. | Hagen说过共济会曾委托莫斯克尼 保管一件非常贵重的东西 |
[31:13] | There’s a lot of gap years in the history of the idol. | 这座神像的历史中间有一大段空白 |
[31:15] | So it’s possible the masons had it at some point. | 所以共济会很可能 在一段时间内拥有它 |
[31:18] | That diamond is a good reason | 那颗宝石很有可能就是Hagen |
[31:19] | for Hagen to go to all this trouble. | 惹出这么多麻烦的原因 |
[31:20] | It’s a good reason for you | 你有正当理由去破解这些你发现的符号了 |
[31:21] | to decode those symbols you found. | |
[31:22] | Where are the pages? | 那些书页都在哪儿? |
[31:26] | The codex is gone. | 古抄本已经没有了 |
[31:28] | To save you, I had to destroy it. | 为了救你 我必须毁了它 |
[31:30] | There’s still a way we… | 我们还有一个办法… |
[31:34] | – You have a safe house? – What I have is bad news. | 你找到安全屋了? 我有个坏消息 |
[31:38] | The FBI’s got Curtis Hagen in custody. | FBI扣押了Curtis Hagen |
[31:41] | – How do you know? – I heard it through the earwig. | 你怎么知道的? 我通过窃听器听到的 |
[31:43] | If he tells Peter there’s footage of me | 如果他告诉Peter 是我动了那些硬币 |
[31:45] | taking those coins, it sets off a chain reaction | 到时候事情败露 |
[31:47] | that lands us all behind bars. | 咱们都得进监狱 |
[31:48] | What are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么办? |
[31:50] | Anything I can to make sure that doesn’t happen. | 用尽一切办法阻止这种情况发生 |
[31:52] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[31:53] | I have to leave. | 我得走了 |
[31:57] | I’ll be back. I promise. | 我会回来的 我保证 |
[32:00] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[32:06] | Recognize this? | 认得这个吗? |
[32:10] | William Blake, if I’m not mistaken. | William Blake的作品 如果我没认错的话 |
[32:12] | Judgment Day. Pretty fitting. | 世界末日 很合适啊 |
[32:15] | More like rush-to-judgment day. | 更像是赶着去末日 |
[32:18] | The painting’s a fake. | 这幅画是假的 |
[32:20] | You’ve no proof that it’s mine. | 你没证据能证明这是我的 |
[32:23] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 要我就不那么肯定了 |
[32:32] | Why would I do something that bold? | 要真是我 会这么大胆? |
[32:35] | Well, I think that you got out of prison, | 也许你刚出狱 |
[32:38] | had that piece ready to go, | 准备好干一票 |
[32:40] | and decided to make some quick cash. | 好赶紧赚快钱 |
[32:42] | What, ride off into the sunset? | 怎么 抓住夕阳的余晖么? |
[32:44] | – Is that it? – You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[32:47] | It’s too rudimentary. | 这太拙劣了 |
[32:49] | Criminals aren’t that complicated, | 罪犯可没那么复杂 |
[32:51] | and if I remember correctly, | 如果我没记错的话 |
[32:53] | I caught you the first time because of your ego. | 我头一次就是因为你的自负 而逮到的你 |
[32:55] | Maybe prison humbled me. | 也许监狱让我谦逊了呢 |
[32:58] | I doubt it. People like you don’t change. | 深表怀疑 |
[33:06] | Heard we got Hagen. | 你这样的人是不会改变的 听说抓住Hagen了 |
[33:09] | Stay at your desk. | 呆在你桌边 |
[33:11] | I didn’t sign this painting. | 我没在这张画上签名 |
[33:15] | You saying you were framed? | 你是说自己是被冤枉的? |
[33:17] | Say that was the case. | 说的就是这样 |
[33:19] | Now, we have to think, who did it? | 现在来想想 是谁干的? |
[33:22] | Had to be someone who knew me, | 一定是了解我的人 |
[33:23] | had to be someone who knew that I used to sign my work. | 知道我以前会在作品上签名的人 |
[33:27] | That’d be anyone in this division. | 这个部门的人都知道 |
[33:29] | Ah. | |
[33:30] | Someone in this division | 在这行对伪造艺术品 |
[33:32] | who has an affinity for art forgery. Neal? | 情有独钟的一个人 |
[33:37] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[33:43] | What if I made you an offer? | 不如我来帮你个忙? |
[33:45] | I’ll take a confession. | 就当做你的坦白了 |
[33:47] | There’s something to show you, | 有样东西要给你看看 |
[33:49] | your eyes only, my place. | 只让你一个人看 在我的住处 |
[33:51] | This conversation’s over. | 这次对话结束了 |
[33:52] | You can bring all the people you want, | 你可以带上所有人 |
[33:54] | all the backup you need, | 随便多少后援 |
[33:56] | but you’re gonna want to keep this strictly between us. | 但只能我们俩之间知道 |
[33:59] | Peter. A moment? | Peter 出来一下? |
[34:05] | I checked Caffrey’s tracking data. | 我查了Caffrey的追踪数据 |
[34:07] | You’re not gonna like it, | 你可不会喜欢这结果 |
[34:09] | especially when you look at the time stamp. | 尤其是时间戳 |
[34:10] | What is it? | 怎么? |
[34:13] | He was with Hagen all afternoon. | 他整个下午都和Hagen在一起 |
[34:22] | – Peter… – Save it. | – 得了吧 |
[34:23] | We’re all takin’ a ride. | 一起出去一趟 |
[34:44] | This is as far as they go. | 他们只能到这儿 |
[34:47] | It’s okay. I got it from here. | 好的 接下来交给我吧 |
[34:50] | This better be worth my time. | 最好别浪费我的时间 |
[34:52] | It’s worth more than that. | 物超所值哦 |
[34:53] | Really? What’s that? | 什么? 是什么东西? 自由 Burke探员 |
[34:54] | Freedom, Agent Burke. | 自由 Burke探员 |
[34:55] | All right, stop. | 好了 停下 |
[34:56] | Look, this could be a setup. We don’t know what’s in there. | 可能是个陷阱 我们都不知道里面有什么 |
[34:58] | – I do, evidence. – How can you be sure? | 我知道 证据 你怎么能这么肯定? |
[35:02] | I love watching the two of you dance. | 我就喜欢看你们俩斗气 |
[35:04] | – A bit cathartic, really. – Shut up. | 有助消化 真的 闭嘴 |
[35:07] | By the way, you’re going to prison again. | 不管如何 你都等着再回牢里去吧 |
[35:09] | – I doubt that. – Keep dreaming. | 深表怀疑 继续做梦吧你 |
[35:12] | I have been dreaming of payback, | 我一直梦想着 |
[35:14] | for the two of you taking away years of my life. | 你们俩夺走我的这些年 该如何偿还 |
[35:16] | You did that to yourself. | 你是自作自受 |
[35:18] | Now, I’m doing it to you. | 现在要你偿还 |
[35:21] | – Beg. – What? | 求我 什么? |
[35:23] | Beg me for your freedom. | 求我给你自由 |
[35:25] | Shots fired! | 有人中枪! |
[35:26] | Everybody get down! Get down! | 大家都趴下 趴下 |
[35:27] | All agents, subject down! | 所有探员 目标倒下 |
[35:30] | Call medics and SWAT! | 呼叫救护车和特警 |
[35:32] | Close off immediate area now! | 马上封锁现场! |
[35:35] | Hagen. | |
[35:38] | Hagen. | |
[35:54] | You were at that building with him. | 你当时和他在一栋楼里 |
[35:56] | Think I wouldn’t check your anklet? | 没想到我会查你的脚环? |
[35:57] | What were you doing, Neal? | 你们在干什么 Neal? |
[36:02] | I was working with Hagen. | 我和Hagen在一起干活儿 |
[36:04] | Peter, listen to me. He was threatening Rebecca. | Peter 听我解释 他拿Rebecca作要挟 |
[36:06] | – I didn’t have a choice. – Then you should’ve told me. | 我没得选 那你应该告诉我的 |
[36:09] | I couldn’t take that risk. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[36:10] | What sort of work was it? | 什么样的活儿? |
[36:11] | Some kind of puzzle he wanted me to solve. | 他要我解个谜 |
[36:14] | Look, I’ll explain everything later. | 稍后我都会和你解释的 |
[36:15] | What’s important is that Rebecca is safe now. | 重要的是现在Rebecca安全了 |
[36:19] | Why did Hagen bring me here? | Hagen为什么要带我来这儿 |
[36:22] | Like I said, it could’ve been a setup. | 我说过 可能就是个陷阱 |
[36:24] | “Beg me for your freedom?” What did that mean? | “求我给你自由” 这是什么意思? |
[36:26] | Look, that could mean anything. | 什么意思都有可能 |
[36:27] | He could’ve been setting me up. | 可能是要陷害我 |
[36:28] | I mean, you heard him. He wanted revenge. | 可能是要陷害我 你也听到了 他就是想报仇 |
[36:31] | Who did this? And I swear, if you hold back… | 这是谁干的? – |
[36:33] | I have no idea who would’ve taken him out. | 我发誓 要是你有所保留 |
[36:36] | Yo, Peter. | – 我完全不知道谁要除了他 |
[36:38] | Hagen’s place has been tossed. | Hagen的屋子被翻了个遍 |
[36:40] | Someone did a pretty thorough sweep | 有人最近在他房间搞了个地毯式搜索 |
[36:41] | of the apartment, and recently. | |
[36:43] | Have the team go through it with a fine-tooth comb. | 让小队再一针一线仔细翻查一次 |
[36:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[36:48] | Can I see that? | 能给我看看吗? |
[36:50] | No, personal effects that were on the victim | 不行 |
[36:51] | at the time of the shooting. | 这是受害人被害时携有的个人物品 |
[36:52] | My handler’s right over there. | 我的管理人就在那儿 |
[36:54] | I’m not gonna try anything. Please. | 我不会出格的 |
[36:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:08] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[37:12] | Call the building manager. Check Hagen’s mail. | 把大楼管理员找来 |
[37:14] | I want something. | 查阅Hagen的电邮 我要找出点线索 |
[37:15] | You got it. | 好 |
[37:17] | Don’t think I’m finished with you. | 我和你还没完呢 |
[37:18] | I found this in Hagen’s wallet. | 在Hagen的皮夹里找到了这个 |
[37:22] | “Blue Ground Cafe.” It’s a coffee shop. | “蓝地咖啡” 这是个咖啡店 |
[37:26] | “8154 Linden Avenue.” | 菩提大街8154号 |
[37:31] | That’s the same block where we found Siegel’s body. | 和发现Siegel尸体的是同一个街区 |
[37:33] | Uh-huh. Check out the back. | 看看背后 |
[37:38] | Hagen was watching someone all day | Hagen一整天都在跟踪某人 |
[37:39] | and taking notes. | 并做了记录 |
[37:41] | – Could be anybody. – Could be whoever shot him. | 任何人都有可能 也可能是射杀了他的那个人 |
[37:52] | – Barista remembered Hagen. – Not much else. | 咖啡师傅记得Hagen 其他就没什么了 |
[37:56] | All right, Hagen sat right here all day. | 好吧 Hagen在这儿坐了一整天 |
[37:58] | He was looking at something. | 盯着某样东西看 |
[38:02] | That building across the street? | 路对面那幢楼? |
[38:05] | People moving in and out. | 进进出出的人流 |
[38:06] | Good vantage point if you’re watching someone. | 是盯梢的好地方 |
[38:11] | Noting when they enter… | 记下什么时候进入 |
[38:13] | And when they exit. | 什么时候出去 |
[38:21] | I’ll need to contact the super | 我要向上级申请 |
[38:22] | to get a list of all residents in the past six months. | 过去六个月里这儿所有居民的名单 |
[38:25] | Or just check the directory. | 或者只要看看地址牌就可以了 |
[38:40] | Neal, who’s listed in apartment three? | Neal 3号公寓是谁住的? |
[38:44] | No one. It’s blank. | 没有人 是空白的 |
[38:47] | That might explain the question mark. | 这就可以解释这个问号了 |
[38:53] | Siegel was here, and so was Hagen. | Siegel来过这儿 Hagen也是 |
[38:56] | They we’re looking into the same person. | 他们在查的是同一个人 |
[38:58] | Let’s see who lives in number three. | 看看谁住三号吧 |
[39:05] | I don’t think anyone’s home. | 看来没人在家 |
[39:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:21] | Electronic trip wire. | 电子绊索 |
[39:24] | Careful. | 要小心 |
[39:46] | What is all this? | 这些都是什么? |
[40:04] | Neal, this is professional reconnaissance work. | Neal 这可是专业的跟踪手段啊 |
[40:16] | This is all my movements over the past year, | 这些是我过去一年的所有行踪 |
[40:19] | perfectly catalogued. | 全都完好地归类编目了 |
[40:21] | A map of your radius. | 你的行动范围 |
[40:26] | Someone has been studying you. | 有人一直在研究你 |
[40:33] | Not just me. | 不仅仅是我 |
[40:47] | This is everyone who’s in my division. | 我们小组的每一个人 |
[40:50] | The entire team. | 全队人马 |
[41:08] | Neal? | |
[41:15] | Whoever murdered Siegel also framed Hagen. | 杀害Siegel的人 同样陷害了Hagen |
[41:18] | Probably killed him as well. | 人可能也是他杀的 |
[41:21] | This was practice. | 这是练笔 |
[42:23] | This is Rebecca’s apartment. | 这是Rebecca的公寓 |
[42:26] | Who is she, Neal? | 她究竟是谁 Neal? |
[42:30] | Neal? | |
[42:32] | Neal? |