| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on White Collar… | |
| [00:03] | – They want me in D.C.? – The job’s yours. | – 他们要我去华府? – 那份工是你的了 | 
| [00:05] | I can’t leave until I know the whole truth, | 不知道整个真相之前 我不能走 | 
| [00:07] | until I really know | 我要把David | 
| [00:08] | what happened to David Siegel that day. | Siegel 那天所遭受的都弄清楚 | 
| [00:11] | I’d like to request a book for study. | 我想借本书钻研钻研 | 
| [00:13] | Mosconi claimed that the greatest wealth in the world | 莫斯克尼声称世界上最大的财富 | 
| [00:16] | was within its pages. | 就隐匿在这本书里 | 
| [00:18] | You’re gonna steal it for me. | 你得帮我偷来 | 
| [00:19] | There’s something you should know about me. | 有些关于我的事 你该知道 | 
| [00:21] | I’m not an FBI agent. I’m a criminal informant. | 我不是FBI的探员 我是戴罪之身 | 
| [00:24] | All the pages held hidden symbols, | 所有的符号集合在一起 | 
| [00:26] | culminating with a picture of an idol. | 形成一尊神像的图案 | 
| [00:28] | This is the idol of Sita. | 这是西妲女神像 | 
| [00:30] | The idol had eyes made out of rare diamonds. | 这个神像的眼睛 是由稀有的宝石制成的 | 
| [00:31] | The Hope diamond… we’re looking for its twin. | 希望之石 要找的就是它的双胞胎 | 
| [00:34] | It’s a forgery. It’s a good one. | 这是赝品 但伪造得很好 | 
| [00:37] | The initials C.H…. Curtis Hagen. | 那个首字母 “c-h” | 
| [00:40] | We’re going after the Dutchman again. | 我们又要抓捕那个荷兰人了 | 
| [00:43] | Hagen. | |
| [00:44] | I found this in Hagen’s wallet. | 我在Hagen的皮夹里发现了这个 | 
| [00:46] | Hagen was watching someone all day and taking notes. | Hagen一整天都在跟踪某人 并做了记录 | 
| [00:49] | It could be whoever shot him. | 可能就是射杀了他的那个人 | 
| [00:50] | That’s the same block where we found Siegel’s body. | 和发现Siegel尸体的是同一个街区 | 
| [00:53] | Neal, who’s listed in apartment 3? | Neal 3号公寓是谁住的? | 
| [00:55] | Wait. Electronic trip wire. | 等等 电子绊索 | 
| [00:58] | – Someone has been studying you. – Not just me. | – 有人一直在研究你 – 不仅仅是我 | 
| [01:03] | This is everyone who’s in my division. | 我们小组的每一个人 | 
| [01:05] | Whoever murdered Siegel also framed Hagen. | 杀害Siegel的人 同样陷害了Hagen | 
| [01:07] | Probably killed him as well. | 人可能也是他杀的 | 
| [01:09] | This is Rebecca’s apartment. | 这是Rebecca的公寓 | 
| [01:11] | Who is she, Neal? | 她究竟是谁 Neal? | 
| [01:16] | Let me guess… she never invited you over. | 让我猜猜 她从没邀请你来过这儿 | 
| [01:19] | It’s outside my radius. | 这在我的行动范围之外 | 
| [01:20] | I bet that’s why she chose it. Who is this woman? | 所以她才选了这地方 这女人到底是谁? | 
| [01:26] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 | 
| [01:28] | We have to leave, right now. | 我们现在就得离开 | 
| [01:30] | She doesn’t know we were here, and we need to keep it that way. | 她不知道我们来过 我们得把这儿恢复原状 | 
| [01:33] | I’m staying here. | 我要留在这儿 | 
| [01:35] | And then what, you’ll confront her, | 然后呢? | 
| [01:37] | convince her to tell you everything? | 和她对质么? 说服她坦白一切? | 
| [01:39] | You could bring her in, question her. | 你可以把她带去局里审问 | 
| [01:40] | On what grounds? | 凭什么? | 
| [01:42] | I don’t have a warrant or hard evidence. | 我既没有搜查令 也没有有力的证据 | 
| [01:44] | We don’t know what we’re dealing with here. | 我们都不知道到底是怎么回事 | 
| [01:45] | We leave, regroup, and figure out what to do. | 我们离开 然后从长计议 | 
| [01:51] | Siegel died six blocks from here. | Siegel死的地方 距离这儿有六个街口 | 
| [01:53] | Somehow, he must have been onto Rebecca. | 不知怎的 他一定是查到了Rebecca | 
| [01:54] | – Talk, now. – I told you… | – 你倒是说话啊 | 
| [01:57] | Hagen was threatening her. | – 我说过 Hagen绑架了她 | 
| [01:59] | At least I thought he was. | 至少我是这么以为的 | 
| [02:01] | Instead, he was working with her. | 但其实他和她是一伙的 | 
| [02:02] | Siegel must have found out about it and followed her here. | Siegel一定是发现了苗头 跟踪她到了这儿 | 
| [02:04] | She sees Siegel, realizes her cover’s blown, | 她看到了Siegel | 
| [02:07] | shoots him on the way back to his car. | 觉得要暴露了 就在他回车上的时候射杀了他 | 
| [02:10] | She killed him. | 她杀了他 | 
| [02:11] | Neal | Neal, we will not let her get away with this, | 
| [02:16] | but you need to tell me everything. | 我们不能放过她 但你要把一切都跟我坦白了 | 
| [02:19] | I mean everything. | 我是说 所有的一切 | 
| [02:26] | Hagen was looking for a lost treasure | Hagen要找莫斯克尼 | 
| [02:28] | that Mosconi hid a hundred years ago. | 100年前隐藏的一个宝藏 | 
| [02:30] | The same Mosconi from the Gershon exhibit? | Gershon展览馆里那个莫斯克尼? | 
| [02:33] | Where I met Rebecca. | 我在那儿遇上了Rebecca | 
| [02:34] | I approached her for information on Mosconi… | 我接近她 获得了莫斯克尼的信息 | 
| [02:39] | exactly like Hagen wanted me to. | 正合Hagen所意 | 
| [02:41] | They played me from the start. | 他们从一开始就耍了我 | 
| [02:43] | What’s so valuable that they went through all this? | 他们搞这么一大出 为了啥? | 
| [02:46] | The lost twin to the Hope diamond. | 希望之石失踪的双胞胎钻石 | 
| [02:55] | The motion detector at the door | 门上装的探测器是电子绊索 | 
| [02:56] | is an electronic trip wire. | |
| [02:58] | It’s a custom job, from all appearances. | 怎么看都是专门定制的 | 
| [03:00] | The windows are wired too. It’s professional work. | 窗户上也装了 很专业 | 
| [03:02] | We don’t know much about this woman, Rebecca Lowe, | 我们对这个Rebecca Lowe所知甚少 | 
| [03:06] | but as of now, she’s the prime suspect | 但据现在的情况推断 她是谋杀Curtis | 
| [03:08] | in the murders of Curtis Hagen and agent David Siegel. | Hagen和 David Siegel探员的主要嫌疑人 | 
| [03:14] | Neal, you want to give us a minute? | Neal 出去一下? | 
| [03:16] | – I’m fine. – Come on, Caffrey, | – 我没事 – | 
| [03:18] | grab a cup of coffee with me. | 来吧 Caffrey 和我一起喝杯咖啡 | 
| [03:21] | She was my girlfriend, all right? | 她是我女朋友 好了吧 | 
| [03:24] | Peter | Peter, I appreciate you trying to protect me, | 
| [03:26] | but I can handle this. | 很感谢你想照顾我 但我能面对的 | 
| [03:28] | I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 | 
| [03:30] | and I want you to stay away from this. | 我希望你能远离这个案件 | 
| [03:31] | You said it yourself… she can’t know we were there. | 是你自己说的 不能让她知道我们去过 | 
| [03:34] | If I don’t act like everything’s normal, | 如果我不装得一切如故 | 
| [03:36] | she’ll get suspicious. | 她就会怀疑的 | 
| [03:41] | Okay, but we use it to our advantage. | 好 但我们要把这个转化为我们的优势 | 
| [03:43] | While you’re keeping her occupied, | 你设法拖延住她 | 
| [03:45] | we’ll search her home. | 我们要搜查她家 | 
| [03:50] | She was so sweet and thoughtful… | 她又甜美又体贴 | 
| [03:53] | so normal. | 那么正常 | 
| [03:55] | We were supposed to go shopping next week. | 我们本来下星期还要一起逛街呢 | 
| [03:57] | Well, it’s safe to say that’s canceled. | 大概也许是得取消了 | 
| [03:59] | I kind of feel duped, and I barely know her. | 我都感觉上当受骗了 都不了解她 | 
| [04:02] | I can only imagine what Neal must be feeling. | 由此可见Neal会多伤心了 | 
| [04:05] | I’m just worried whether he can keep up appearances. | 我只是担心他能不能神色如常 | 
| [04:09] | Don’t you feel bad for him? | 你不为他难过吗? | 
| [04:11] | I do, but… | 有啊 但是… | 
| [04:14] | he lied to her about who he was too. | 他也对她撒过谎 | 
| [04:18] | You know, hon, you should be a little more understanding. | 你该更理解他一点啊 | 
| [04:21] | You know, what I understand is that a life of lies | 我所理解的就是 | 
| [04:24] | catches up to you, and it did for Neal. | 一个接着一个的谎言不断缠着你的生活 这就发生在Neal身上 | 
| [04:35] | Hey, find anything? | 有发现吗? | 
| [04:37] | Oh, a dusty earring behind your dresser, | 衣橱后面有个生锈的耳环 | 
| [04:40] | predating Rebecca, but no bugs. | 是Rebecca之前就有的 但没有窃听器 | 
| [04:43] | Cubic zirconia… | 立方氧化锆 | 
| [04:45] | could explain the lack of follow-up. | 所以才没有人再来找过 | 
| [04:52] | As Oscar Wilde said, | 奥斯卡王尔德曾说过 | 
| [04:54] | “A woman’s face is her work of fiction.” | “女人的面容是她的虚构小说” | 
| [04:57] | Well, everything about her was fiction, Moz. | 她所有的一切都是虚构小说 Moz | 
| [05:00] | If it’s any consolation, | 要说些安慰的话 | 
| [05:01] | I didn’t see it coming, and I vetted her. | 我都没料到 还查过她呢 | 
| [05:03] | That worked out well. | 真是精于此道啊 | 
| [05:06] | She had us all fooled, and that’s not easy to do. | 把我们都耍了 | 
| [05:09] | The truth is… | 这可不容易啊 其实吧… | 
| [05:13] | I was excited about someone for the first time in a while. | 我已经很就没有为一个人如此激动了 | 
| [05:18] | I know you cared about her. | 我知道你在乎她 | 
| [05:21] | I cared about the person she pretended to be. | 我是在乎她假扮的那个人 – | 
| [05:23] | – If only it were that easy. – It has to be. | 要有这么简单倒好了 – 不得不这样啊 | 
| [05:26] | We’re having lunch tomorrow | 明天我约她吃午餐 | 
| [05:28] | while the FBI raids her apartment. | FBI乘机搜查她的屋子 | 
| [05:30] | If Rebecca killed Hagen, there’s a chance… | 如果是Rebecca杀了Hagen 那就有可能… | 
| [05:33] | That she has the blackmail video, yeah. | 勒索录像也在她那儿 | 
| [05:47] | Rebecca. | |
| [05:50] | This is unexpected. | 没想到啊 | 
| [05:52] | I couldn’t wait until lunch. | 我等不到午饭了 | 
| [05:56] | Hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意吧 | 
| [06:01] | Why would I? | 怎么会呢? 720P iTunes – 自来鬈AK | 
| [06:30] | What’s the surprise? | 有什么惊喜? | 
| [06:34] | For my hero. | 致我的英雄 | 
| [06:36] | Nothing says “Thanks for saving my life” | 没有比香草面包 | 
| [06:37] | like vanilla bombolini. | 更能代表”谢谢你救了我”的了 | 
| [06:41] | You okay? | 你没事吧? | 
| [06:43] | No, I’m not. | 不太好 | 
| [06:48] | I shouldn’t have left you alone yesterday, | 我昨天不该丢下你一个人 | 
| [06:50] | after everything you went through. | 你都经历了这么多 | 
| [06:52] | It’s okay. Really, I… | 没事的 真的 我… | 
| [06:55] | I needed some time alone. | 我也需要独处一会儿 | 
| [06:57] | Well, I should have been there. | 不管怎么说我该陪着你 | 
| [07:04] | But no time like the present to make up for it. | 现在就跟你弥补最好不过了 | 
| [07:07] | – What are you doing? – Calling the FBI… | – 你在干嘛 – 打给FBI | 
| [07:11] | to let ’em know I’ll be late. | 告诉他们我要晚去一会儿 | 
| [07:13] | Morning. | 早上好 | 
| [07:16] | Hang on, hang on, hang on. | 等一下 | 
| [07:18] | Oh. | 等一下 | 
| [07:22] | – Neal, talk to me. – Morning, Peter. | – Neal 说吧 – 早啊 Peter | 
| [07:25] | – What’s wrong? – Listen… | – 怎么了 – 是这样 | 
| [07:27] | I’m gonna be a little late. Rebecca’s not feeling well. | 我要迟到一下了 Rebecca有点不舒服 | 
| [07:29] | I’m gonna make her some chicken soup. | 我要给她做点鸡汤 | 
| [07:31] | She’s there now? | 她已经在你那儿了吗 | 
| [07:32] | Okay, you caught me. | 好吧 | 
| [07:34] | I ordered it from 2nd Avenue deli. | 被你猜到了 我是在第二大道熟食店点的 | 
| [07:37] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [07:40] | Oh, Peter says hi. Feel better. | Peter跟你问好 祝你早日康复 | 
| [07:41] | – Uh, tell him I say hi. – Rebecca says hi. | 呃 也问他好 Rebecca问你好 | 
| [07:45] | We’ll head to her place now. | 我们现在就去她那里 | 
| [07:48] | I see I’ve come down with something. | 我好像成了共犯了 | 
| [07:50] | It’ll buy us a little time together. | 为我们赢得了一点一起的时间 | 
| [07:52] | You are an awfully good liar, Mr. Caffrey. | 你可真是个撒谎好手 | 
| [07:55] | Should I be worried? | Caffrey先生 | 
| [07:57] | Oh. | 我该不该担心一下 | 
| [07:59] | No more lies. I promise. | 再没有谎言了 向你保证 | 
| [08:03] | With that in mind, | 说到这里 | 
| [08:05] | there’s something you should know. | 正好有事情告诉你 | 
| [08:07] | What’s that? | 什么事情 | 
| [08:09] | Curtis Hagen, the man who kidnapped you… | Curtis Hagen 绑架你的那个男人 | 
| [08:13] | – he’s dead. – What happened? | – 他死了 – 怎么死的 | 
| [08:16] | He was shot by a sniper, killed instantly. | 被狙击手一枪毙命 | 
| [08:18] | Oh. | |
| [08:20] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了 | 
| [08:21] | He did kidnap you. | 他绑架了你啊 | 
| [08:23] | Still, no one deserves that. | 还是可怕 没有谁活该被这样 | 
| [08:26] | Any idea who shot him? | 知道是谁杀了他吗? | 
| [08:29] | I was hoping you could tell me. | 我在想说不定你知道 | 
| [08:32] | Did you see who was holding you? They might have been involved. | 劫持你的人你看见了吗 他们应该是一伙的 | 
| [08:36] | No. | 没有 | 
| [08:39] | He only spoke once or twice, | 他只说过一两句话 | 
| [08:40] | his voice was muffled, he wore a mask. | 改变了声音 还戴着面具 | 
| [08:44] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 | 
| [08:49] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [08:51] | Just admiring you. | 很佩服你 | 
| [08:54] | It’s impressive how well you’ve handled everything. | 那样的情况下还这么镇定 | 
| [09:06] | Peter, do you want us to scan all the rare-book research? | 需要我们把这些珍本资料都扫描一遍吗 | 
| [09:09] | I mean, she’s got drawers of it. | 她这儿可有几大抽屉啊 | 
| [09:10] | Yeah, photocopy and replace everything. | 每张都要 扫完放回原位 | 
| [09:15] | She has an entire folder on Neal’s childhood. | 她有一整本Neal童年的档案 | 
| [09:17] | I mean, we don’t even have that kind of intel on him. | 连我们都没他这方面信息呢 | 
| [09:20] | – Make an extra copy. – Yeah. | – 做个特别备份 – 好 | 
| [09:25] | I know you had to destroy the codex, | 我知道你不得不毁了法典 | 
| [09:27] | but yesterday you said there was still a way. | 不过你昨天说还有方法可图 | 
| [09:30] | What did you mean by that? | 是什么方法 | 
| [09:32] | I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我真不该讲出来的 | 
| [09:34] | I… | |
| [09:35] | I can’t involve you in it anymore. | 我不能再让你卷入了 | 
| [09:39] | Neal, this all leads to the twin of the hope diamond. | Neal 事关另一枚希望之钻 | 
| [09:43] | We can’t stop now. We’re so close to finding it. | 我们怎么能停在这里 我们离它只有一步之遥了 | 
| [09:45] | You were kidnapped because of the codex. | 就因为法典你被绑架了 | 
| [09:47] | I can’t let that happen again. | 我不允许再有这样的事发生 | 
| [09:50] | This can’t be halfway. | 不能就这么半途而废 | 
| [09:53] | We can’t be halfway. | 我们决不能半途而废 | 
| [09:55] | If I’m gonna be in your life, | 如果我可以进入你的生活 | 
| [09:57] | it has to include this part of it. | 那这部分生活我也要参与 | 
| [09:58] | Well, then maybe it’s time I step | 这样说的话 | 
| [10:00] | away from that part of my life. | 是时候我放弃这部分的生活了 | 
| [10:02] | What? | 什么 | 
| [10:05] | Come on, you don’t actually think you could do that. | 行了吧 你觉得你放弃得了吗 | 
| [10:09] | If it came to that… | 如果想想这件事 | 
| [10:11] | to us… | 再想想我们 | 
| [10:13] | yeah, I could. | 是的 我可以 不得不说 | 
| [10:18] | I got to say…it’s kind of weird seeing my life | 看着自己被这么总结在一个档案里 | 
| [10:20] | summed up in a file. | 感觉好诡异 | 
| [10:21] | And, damn, she is thorough. | 而且 靠 她情报很详尽嘛 | 
| [10:23] | Anything you want to admit to before it goes into evidence? | 那在一切成为呈堂证供之前 你有没有需要先自首的 | 
| [10:26] | There’s nothing illegal about having | 世纪佳缘上填三份不一样的档案 | 
| [10:27] | three different profiles on okCupid, all right? | 一点也不违法呀 对吧 | 
| [10:37] | – This has gone too far. – What’d you find? | – 这个就太超过了 – 你发现什么了 | 
| [10:39] | I’ve got to get my wife out of the city. | 我得让老婆先出城避避 | 
| [10:58] | I have to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [11:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [11:02] | I forgot a doctor’s appointment. | 我忘了今天跟医生有预约 | 
| [11:04] | – I’m sorry. – Wait. | – 对不起 – 等等 | 
| [11:07] | We need to finish talking about this. | 我们这边话还没说完呢 | 
| [11:09] | Oh, we will. Um, dinner? Tomorrow? | 有时间的 明天一起吃晚饭吧 | 
| [11:12] | – Rebecca… – Yeah? | – 怎么 | 
| [11:17] | I think I’m falling in love with you. | 我想我爱上你了 | 
| [11:23] | Neal, I-I-I don’t know what to say. | Neal 我 我不知道说什么好 | 
| [11:26] | You don’t…you don’t have to say anything. | 不用 你不用说什么的 | 
| [11:29] | I just… I needed you to know. | 我只是 | 
| [11:38] | Dinner… | 我只想让你知道 | 
| [11:41] | Tomorrow. | 晚饭吧 明天 | 
| [11:42] | – Yeah, I’ll see you then. – Bye. | – 好的 明天见 – 拜 | 
| [11:46] | You sure you don’t want to stay? | 你真的不留下来吗 | 
| [11:47] | I can’t. | 我留不了 | 
| [11:57] | That one goes on the top file. | 这份摆在所有档案之上 | 
| [12:00] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 | 
| [12:01] | Not much. She’s on her way there now. | 不多了 她已经在回去的路上了 | 
| [12:03] | I stalled her as long as I could. | 我尽可能地拖延她了 | 
| [12:05] | Someone tripped the sensor. Meet me back at the office. | 这边有人碰到了警报器 回办公室等我 | 
| [12:07] | – Almost done…ten more minutes. – Make it five. | 快好了 再有十分钟 五分钟搞定它 | 
| [12:11] | – Be right back. – Where you going? | 我马上回来 你去哪 | 
| [12:14] | I saw a Chinese place down the street. | 我看见这楼下有中餐馆 | 
| [12:16] | Gonna check out their menu. | 看看菜单去 | 
| [13:21] | Good. You’re here. | 很好 | 
| [13:23] | You guys were able to set everything up on time? | 你在这里了 你们把设备都装好了吗 | 
| [13:24] | Yep, we have full video and audio of her apartment. | 是的 公寓里视频和音频监控都到位了 | 
| [13:27] | Just in time to watch her pack. | 正好赶上看她打包 | 
| [13:29] | – You think she’s onto us? – No, my menu trick worked. | 你觉得她起疑了 没有 我的菜单那招管用了 | 
| [13:32] | She hasn’t looked for bugs or cameras, | 她没去找窃听器和摄像头 | 
| [13:33] | so I don’t think she knows we were there. | 所以她应该不知道我们造访过了 | 
| [13:36] | She’s calling someone. | 她在打电话 | 
| [13:45] | Let it go to voice mail. Jones, turn up the volume. | 让她接语音信箱 Jones 声音开大点 | 
| [13:48] | – Peter… | |
| [13:49] | We’re gonna hear it eventually. | 我们总是要听的 | 
| [13:51] | Hey, Neal, it’s me. | 嗨 Neal 是我 | 
| [13:54] | Um, look, I’ve been thinking | 呃 | 
| [13:56] | a lot about what we talked about earlier, | 我想了想我们之前没说完的 | 
| [13:59] | what you said to me, and, um… | 你对我说的 | 
| [14:05] | I love you too. | 我也爱上你了 | 
| [14:08] | I can’t believe I just said that into your voice mail. | 真不敢相信 | 
| [14:11] | I… | 这样的话我就留成语音信息给你了 | 
| [14:13] | I guess I just couldn’t wait to tell you. | 我想我只是等不及要告诉你 | 
| [14:17] | Okay, I’m gonna hang up before I embarrass myself worse, | 好了 搞得自己更不好意思之前我得挂了 | 
| [14:20] | but, um, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 咱们明天见 | 
| [14:28] | So you told her you loved her? | 这么说你跟他表白了 | 
| [14:30] | I had to buy you guys some time. | 我得给你们争取一点时间 | 
| [14:33] | The question is, what angle is she playing? | 问题是 她又玩什么花样呢 | 
| [14:35] | That’s why she was packing. | 这就是她打包的原因啊 | 
| [14:38] | You think she’s moving on to her next target? | 你是说她要转向下一个目标了吗 | 
| [14:39] | I think you’re the only target she cares about. | 我是说她关注的目标只有你 | 
| [14:42] | Yeah, she’s packing up everything | 她在把她不是Rebecca的从前都打包了 | 
| [14:44] | from before she became Rebecca. | |
| [14:46] | Because she wants to stay as Rebecca. | 因为她想继续作为Rebecca | 
| [14:50] | Neal, I think she meant what she said. | Neal 我想她是认真的 | 
| [14:53] | She’s in love with you. | 她真的爱上你了 | 
| [15:18] | She profiled my exes to handcraft a persona | 她研究了我所有的前任 | 
| [15:21] | I would fall for… | 所以她能够捏造一个足以让我沦陷的伪装 | 
| [15:23] | building the perfect girlfriend. | 塑造了完美女友的形象 | 
| [15:25] | I think she built it a little too well… | 我想她确实伪装得太好了… | 
| [15:27] | fell for her own con. | 甚至自己都沦陷了 | 
| [15:30] | You really think she would have thrown it all away | 你真觉得她会 | 
| [15:32] | and settled down with me? | 抛弃一切安心和我定下来? | 
| [15:33] | It explains why Hagen turned on her. | 这就解释Hagen以她为敌的原因了 | 
| [15:35] | He lost control. | 他失控了 | 
| [15:37] | And it also explains why she turned on him. | 也解释了她置他以死地的原因 | 
| [15:39] | Maybe she got a read on me and decided to play along. | 也许她看穿我的把戏干脆将计就计呢 | 
| [15:43] | Okay, let’s assume you’re right. | 好 假设你是对的 | 
| [15:45] | What reason would she have for telling you she loves you? | 那么她说爱你是为了什么? | 
| [15:48] | Keep me around, help with the diamond. | 留住我 帮她破解钻石的谜题 | 
| [15:50] | It’s a possibility, and in that case, | 有这个可能 | 
| [15:53] | she still has no idea we’re onto her. | 可是如果这样的话 她还是不知道我们已经在调查她了 | 
| [15:56] | Or I’m right, and she means it, | 或者我是对的 | 
| [15:58] | and we can use it against her. | 她是认真的 | 
| [16:01] | You know, your relationships | 那我们就可以利用这一点 | 
| [16:03] | aren’t the only ones that are under her microscope. | 你们的感情不是她关注的唯一焦点 | 
| [16:07] | You have to get Elizabeth out of town. | 你应该把Elizabeth送出城去 | 
| [16:09] | Already did…sent her to Bruce’s in Washington | 已经送了… | 
| [16:11] | until it’s settled. | 在问题解决之前 她会待在华盛顿的Bruce那里 | 
| [16:14] | – So let’s settle it. – What are you thinking? | 所以我们要尽快解决 你想什么呢? | 
| [16:17] | If she’s fallen for you or not, she needs you. | 无论她是否真的爱上你 她都需要你 | 
| [16:19] | We know that much. | 我们明白这一点 | 
| [16:21] | So let’s see what she does | 所以我们就来看看威胁要逮捕你的时候 | 
| [16:23] | when we threaten to take you away. | 她会怎么办 | 
| [16:28] | Thanks for coming in on such short notice. | 仓促通知 感谢你能赶过来 | 
| [16:30] | I, uh…I hope we didn’t mess up your day. | 希望没有打扰到你 | 
| [16:32] | There’s not much to mess with. I still don’t have a job. | 没什么好打扰的 我还没有找到工作呢 | 
| [16:34] | Oh, well, I bet you’re wondering why you’re here. | 你大概很想知道来到这里的原因 | 
| [16:38] | I’m assuming it has something to do | 我猜是和Gershon博物馆的失窃案有关 | 
| [16:40] | with the Gershon Museum robbery. | |
| [16:42] | Is there new information? | 有什么新线索吗? | 
| [16:44] | This isn’t about the museum. | 和博物馆的案件无关 | 
| [16:46] | Oh. Now I’m wondering why I’m here. | 现在我是真想知道原因了 | 
| [16:49] | It’s about Neal Caffrey. | 和Neal Caffrey有关 | 
| [16:51] | – What about him? – We have reason to believe | 他怎么了? | 
| [16:54] | that he’s been engaged in illegal activities | 有证据表明这段时间他背着我们 | 
| [16:57] | behind our back for some time now. | 参与了一系列的非法活动 | 
| [16:59] | What kind of illegal activities? | 什么类型的非法活动? | 
| [17:07] | Does this man look familiar to you? | 你见过这个男人吗? | 
| [17:10] | N-no, who is he? | 没有 这是谁? | 
| [17:12] | His name is Curtis Hagen. | 他叫Curtis Hagen | 
| [17:14] | Has Neal ever mentioned that name? | Neal提起过他吗? | 
| [17:16] | I don’t believe so. Why? | 没有 怎么了? | 
| [17:19] | He was murdered yesterday. | 他昨天被谋杀了 | 
| [17:22] | Neal Caffrey is our prime suspect. | Neal Caffrey是主要嫌疑人 | 
| [17:27] | – You see what she just did? – Pretended not to know Hagen? | 你看到她刚才做的了吗? 假装不认识Hagen? | 
| [17:30] | Her fake concern | 她假装很担心我是谋杀案嫌疑人 | 
| [17:32] | to the news that I’m a murder suspect. | |
| [17:34] | Nah, looked like real concern to me. | 我看来倒像是真担心 | 
| [17:37] | It was real, but it wasn’t for me. | 担心是真的 不过不是担心我 | 
| [17:39] | It’s almost impossible not to react | 人对于意料之外的事不可能没有反应 | 
| [17:42] | to unpredictable news in some way. | |
| [17:44] | A good con knows how to turn those tells into an advantage. | 高明的骗子知道如何将其转变为优势 | 
| [17:47] | You play poker? | 你打扑克吗? | 
| [17:49] | Ah, I host the occasional Friday night game. | 我负责周五晚上的牌局 | 
| [17:52] | You’ll never be invited… no offense. | 你是不会接到邀请的… 无意冒犯 | 
| [17:55] | In poker, it’s too obvious to act calm when you’re nervous, | 打扑克时 明明紧张却装作镇定的样子 非常容易识破 | 
| [17:58] | but when you see that fourth ace drop… | 当你看到4张A的瞬间… | 
| [18:00] | – The blood pressure spikes. – Yeah. | – 血压会飙高 -没错 | 
| [18:02] | A good player knows you can’t control that, | 优秀的牌手知道这无法控制 | 
| [18:04] | but you can hide its meaning. | 但是你可以隐藏这些反应的含义 | 
| [18:06] | She’s hiding her own concern of getting caught | 她是隐藏了担心自己被抓 | 
| [18:08] | by acting concerned about me. | 装作担心我的样子 | 
| [18:10] | Or maybe you want her to be lying. | 或者是你希望她在撒谎 | 
| [18:15] | I mean, it would be easier, wouldn’t it? | 那样会更轻松 不是吗? | 
| [18:22] | Neal isn’t here today, is he? | Neal现在不在这里 是吧? | 
| [18:23] | No, we assigned him to another case across town | 不在 我们派他到城市另一端调查别的案件 | 
| [18:27] | so that we have the opportunity | 我们才有机会询问他身边的熟人 | 
| [18:28] | to interview his known acquaintances. | |
| [18:31] | I’m…I’m sorry, this is just a lot to process. | 抱歉 这实在是在意外了 | 
| [18:34] | I know Neal. He’s not a murderer. | 我了解Neal 他不是杀人犯 | 
| [18:37] | No, no, he wouldn’t get his own hands dirty, | 不 不 | 
| [18:40] | but he’s not above hiring others. | 他才不会亲自做这种事 但是他可以雇人啊 | 
| [18:44] | There’s a lot you don’t know about Neal Caffrey. | 对于Neal Caffrey 你了解的太少了 | 
| [18:49] | He’s told me about his criminal past, | 他告诉过我他的犯罪经历 | 
| [18:53] | but he says that’s all behind him now. | 但是他说那些都是过去的事了 | 
| [18:57] | He says that a lot. | 这话他说得太多了 | 
| [19:02] | Neal had a history with this man. | Neal和这个男人有过节 | 
| [19:03] | He also had a strong motive to want him dead. | 也有很大的谋杀动机 | 
| [19:06] | Which is? | 是什么? | 
| [19:09] | I’m afraid I can’t say. | 抱歉 无可奉告 | 
| [19:13] | So what am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办? | 
| [19:16] | If I were you, I’d keep my distance. | 如果我是你 就和他保持距离 | 
| [19:24] | I think that went well. | 一切发展顺利 | 
| [19:27] | She should consider a second career on Broadway. | 她可以考虑去百老汇做兼职了 | 
| [19:28] | Yeah, so should you, Peter. | 是啊 你也是 Peter | 
| [19:30] | I think I sold a complete distrust of Neal pretty well. | 我把对Neal彻底的不信任 演绎得非常完美 | 
| [19:33] | All right, we showed our hand. | 好 我们已经有所动作 | 
| [19:35] | There’s no way she’s sticking around | 她不会在FBI因为她自己犯的案子传唤她后 | 
| [19:36] | after the FBI calls her in about a murder she committed. | 依旧留在这里 | 
| [19:39] | She’s gonna run. | 她一定会逃的 | 
| [19:40] | Unless she has a reason to stay. | 除非她有留下来的理由 | 
| [19:45] | It’s her. Madison Square park, one hour. | 是她 麦迪逊广场公园 一个小时后见 | 
| [19:50] | I’ll assemble the team. | 我去派一支小队 | 
| [20:04] | All agents maintain position until my word. | 所有探员留在原地 | 
| [20:09] | Rebecca’s in the park now… sending Caffrey. | 听我命令 Rebecca到达公园… | 
| [20:13] | Hey. I got here as fast as I could. | 让Caffrey过去 我尽快赶过来了 | 
| [20:18] | – You okay? – Walk with me. | – 你没事吧? – 跟我来 | 
| [20:23] | – How’s the audio? – Five by five… | – 声音信号怎么样? – 非常好… | 
| [20:26] | as long as Neal keeps the pen pointed in the right direction. | 只要Neal的笔指向正确的方向 | 
| [20:29] | Becca, what’s going on? You’re starting to worry me. | Becca 出什么事了? 我开始担心了 | 
| [20:33] | I was called into the FBI this morning. | 今早我被FBI传唤 | 
| [20:35] | – What? – They were asking about Hagen. | – 什么? – 他们问我关于Hagen的事 | 
| [20:37] | Neal, I had to warn you. | Neal 我必须要警告你 他们认为你雇人杀了他 | 
| [20:38] | They think you hired someone to kill him. | 他们认为你雇人杀了他 | 
| [20:40] | Me? That’s insane. That… | 我? 太疯狂了 这… | 
| [20:43] | I didn’t do it. You have to believe me. | 不是我做的 你要相信我 | 
| [20:46] | – What are you gonna do? – I have to run. | 现在怎么办? 我得跑路了 | 
| [20:49] | – He’s good. – Two can play at that game. | – 演得不错 – 这一套真是两个人都精通啊 | 
| [20:51] | Run? Neal, there has to be another way. | 跑路? Neal 总会有其他解决办法的 | 
| [20:54] | The feds could have followed you here, all right? | 条子可能一路跟踪你到这里 知道吗? | 
| [20:55] | They didn’t. I made sure of it. | 没人跟踪 我保证 – 你根本不知道 | 
| [20:57] | – You wouldn’t know it if they… – Trust me, I would. | 如果… – 相信我 我可以的 | 
| [20:58] | I can’t trust anyone right now. | 我现在无法相信任何人 | 
| [21:01] | Look, I hate to say it, but this is good-bye. | 我也不想这样 但还是在这里分手吧 | 
| [21:09] | I can go with you. | 我可以和你一起走 | 
| [21:12] | Living on the run isn’t a life for someone like you. | 跑路的生活并不适合像你这样的人 | 
| [21:14] | You’re not that kind of girl. | 你不是那种女孩子 | 
| [21:18] | Maybe I’m not the girl you think I am. | 也许我不是你想象的那个样子 | 
| [21:21] | Neal, there’s something that I have to tell you… | Neal 我必须要告诉你… | 
| [21:23] | about who I really am. | 我的真实身份 | 
| [21:34] | Something’s wrong. | 哪里出错了 | 
| [21:37] | Let’s see if Caffrey can save it. | 看Caffrey能不能挽救 | 
| [21:38] | That’s what all this is about, isn’t it? | 这才是你的目的 对吧? | 
| [21:42] | I have to hand it to you… almost worked. | 我甘拜下风 差点中了你的计 | 
| [21:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢? | 
| [21:47] | Letting me make the decision to come clean to you… | 让我下决心向你坦白… | 
| [21:49] | that was very clever. | 还真聪明 | 
| [21:50] | Rebecca, you’re not making any sense right now. What… | Rebecca 我不知道你在说什么 什么… | 
| [21:53] | I didn’t see the feds earlier. I must be slipping. | 刚居然没注意到有条子 我太大意了 | 
| [21:55] | If there are feds here, they’re here for me. | 就算真有条子 他们也是冲我来的 | 
| [21:57] | They think I’m the one who killed Hagen, come on. | 拜托 他们认为是我杀的Hagen | 
| [21:59] | There’s no more point in lying, Neal. | 没必要再编谎了 Neal | 
| [22:03] | We’ve been made. We got to grab her. | 被识破了 得抓住她 | 
| [22:05] | But we don’t have anything on her. | 但我们没有能将她定罪的证据 | 
| [22:06] | If we don’t go, she’s gonna run. | 如果我们不行动 她一定会逃之夭夭 | 
| [22:08] | You’re right. | 你说的对 | 
| [22:10] | On my signal. | 听我指令 | 
| [22:13] | Let’s start telling the truth. | 我们进入正题说说真相吧 | 
| [22:14] | – Did you kill Siegel? – Where’s my diamond? | – 是不是你杀的Siegel? – 我的钻石在哪儿? | 
| [22:16] | Tell me if you killed Siegel, I’ll give you the location. | 告诉我是不是你杀的 我就给你钻石的位置 | 
| [22:18] | We’re done playing games, Neal. | 我们之间的游戏结束了 Neal | 
| [22:20] | I was gonna give everything up for you. | 我还打算毫无保留的告诉你一切 | 
| [22:22] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 真不知道我在想什么 | 
| [22:24] | Jones, cut her off. Move in now. Move in. | Jones 拦住她 行动 立刻行动 | 
| [22:29] | Come here! | 来啊! | 
| [22:34] | Go! Go! I got him. | 你去!快追! 有我呢 | 
| [22:36] | All agents head towards north exit! | 所有探员前往北出口! | 
| [22:43] | Suspect headed west on Fifth! | 嫌犯在第五大道 | 
| [22:50] | – Hi. – Hey. | 正向西逃跑! | 
| [22:58] | All units, subject heading south | 全体人员注意 嫌犯正驾驶 | 
| [22:59] | on Fifth Avenue in taxi number 86z5. | 牌号为86z5的出租车 于第五大道向南行驶 | 
| [23:10] | We’ve coordinated with NYPD and state police. | 我们已获得了NYPD和州警的全力配合 | 
| [23:13] | All eyes are on train stations, buses, airports. | 严密监视了火车站 汽车站和机场 | 
| [23:16] | There is no way she’s leaving this island. | 她绝对逃不出这里 | 
| [23:17] | We need to go back to her apartment. | 我们需要回趟她的公寓 | 
| [23:19] | We made copies of everything there. | 所有的东西我们都有备份 | 
| [23:21] | But we only had time for a quick search. | 但我们之前由于时间所迫 只做了快速搜查 | 
| [23:23] | We looked in the bag she dropped. | 我们搜查了她丢下的包 | 
| [23:25] | Nothing in it but a burner phone and some cash. | 只有个一次性手机以及一些现金 | 
| [23:26] | – Where are we on the cab? – We got the license number, | 找到出租车了吗? | 
| [23:29] | but it was already found. Ditched on 13th and Broadway. | 已经找到了车 但它被弃在了13街和百老汇街交叉路口 | 
| [23:31] | Check all traffic cams and surveillance within a half mile. | 检查半里范围内所有的交通录像和监控 | 
| [23:34] | Already on it. | 已经在查了 | 
| [23:37] | Now that our cover is blown, let’s tear her apartment apart. | 既然身份已经暴露了 去把她公寓翻个底朝天吧 | 
| [23:39] | Maybe we can find something that tells us | 或许能找到些线索 | 
| [23:41] | – who we’re dealing with. – Excellent. | 告诉我们对手到底是谁 好极了 | 
| [23:46] | Pull up all the floorboards | 撬开所有的地板 | 
| [23:47] | and check for any hollow spots on the ceiling. | 检查所有带孔的天花板 | 
| [23:50] | Make sure you take the back off, | 一定要把背面卸掉 | 
| [23:51] | check between the cardboard backing and the picture. | 检查下纸板和画中间有没有东西 | 
| [23:53] | Talked to the landlord. | 和房东聊过了 | 
| [23:56] | Said she was a loner… never had anyone over. | 说她一个人住… 从没见过有别人来 | 
| [23:58] | Any references? | 中介人呢? | 
| [23:59] | He didn’t bother to check. | 他都没费心去问 | 
| [24:01] | She paid six months cash up front. | 她用现金预付了6个月房租 | 
| [24:02] | Six months. | 6个月 | 
| [24:05] | She even knew how long it would take. | 她连时间都计划好了 | 
| [24:17] | You think I deserve this, don’t you? | 你觉得这是我活该 是吧? | 
| [24:19] | No one deserves this. | 没人活该遭遇这些 | 
| [24:20] | I always prided myself | 我经常将自己快人一步引以为荣 | 
| [24:22] | on being one step ahead of everyone. | |
| [24:24] | Always the con man, never the con. | 从来是我骗别人 从来没被骗过 | 
| [24:27] | Look how far it’s gotten me. | 结果看看我现在被整的多惨 | 
| [24:30] | Maybe there’s a lesson to be learned in that. | 或许你该从中吸取教训了 | 
| [24:37] | Ah! | |
| [24:39] | Shot fired! Everybody down! | 有枪击!所有人趴下! | 
| [24:44] | – Peter? – Yeah? | – 嗯? | 
| [24:46] | We scoured the area… so far, no sign of her, | 我们清查了这片区域… | 
| [24:49] | but we’ve got units canvassing the neighborhood. | 至今没发现她的影子 不过已经派人详查周边区域了 | 
| [24:51] | What about where the shot came from? | 子弹是从哪边射过来的? | 
| [24:52] | It looks like a rooftop from across the way. | 像是街对面某栋楼的屋顶 | 
| [24:54] | She didn’t leave anything behind. | 她没留下任何蛛丝马迹 | 
| [24:58] | How is he? | 他怎么样了? | 
| [25:01] | He’s all right. Keep looking. | 他还行 继续找 – | 
| [25:05] | – Well? – I’m fine. | 还好不? – 我没事 | 
| [25:08] | – This is unnecessary. – Just sit still. | – 不用管我了 – 你好好坐着吧 | 
| [25:11] | She ruined my jacket. | 她把我的外套弄坏了 | 
| [25:13] | Yeah, and we’re gonna make her pay for that, | 嗯哈 这个我们会让她赔的 | 
| [25:15] | – but you’re going home. – I told you, I’m fine. | 倒是你该回家了 告诉过你了 我没事 | 
| [25:18] | – She shot you. – She shot at me. | 她射杀你来着 她只是朝向我开枪而已 | 
| [25:20] | She hit Hagen square in the heart. | 她射Hagen那枪 正正好好射在心脏 | 
| [25:22] | She doesn’t miss. | 她可不是失手 | 
| [25:24] | If she wanted to kill me, I’d be dead. | 要是她想杀我 我早挂了 | 
| [25:25] | Fine. It was a warning shot, and I’m taking the warning. | 好吧 那枪是警告枪 我收到了警告 | 
| [25:30] | Why take the shot in that moment? | 为什么偏偏在那时开枪呢? | 
| [25:31] | Maybe you looked especially smug. | 因为受不了你当时那自鸣得意的样子吧 | 
| [25:33] | Or maybe we were close to something | 也可能是我们就快查到什么 | 
| [25:35] | she didn’t want us to find. | 她想掩人耳目 | 
| [25:41] | You had just finished searching this area. | 你刚刚完成这一片的搜索 | 
| [25:45] | About to turn… | 正准备转身… | 
| [25:49] | The radiator isn’t an ideal place to hide something. | 暖气片并不是藏东西的理想地方 | 
| [25:52] | Once the winter comes, everything inside it | 一旦冬天来临 | 
| [25:55] | would be destroyed. | 藏在里面的东西就会毁掉 | 
| [25:57] | But she only paid for six months. | 不过她只付了6个月房租 | 
| [25:58] | She wasn’t planning on seeing the winter. | 她压根没想住到冬天 | 
| [26:29] | There’s a seam here. | 这里有条接缝 | 
| [26:36] | It’s her go-bag. | 这是她的跑路包 | 
| [26:43] | With this, she could go anywhere. | 有了这个 她可以逃去任何地方 | 
| [26:45] | Without it, she’s stuck. | 没有这个 她就寸步难行 | 
| [26:47] | We’ve got her trapped. | 这下她是瓮中之鳖了 | 
| [26:54] | Jones is running every alias we have on her | Jones正在系统里查每个已知的她的化名 | 
| [26:57] | through the system. | |
| [26:58] | I’m hopeful something will ping, | 希望能得到些线索 | 
| [27:00] | give us some clues to who she is. | 好看看她的庐山真面目 | 
| [27:01] | You don’t seem very optimistic. | 看你不太乐观啊 | 
| [27:03] | We still can’t prove she took a shot at you, | 我们还是不能证明是她朝你开的枪 | 
| [27:05] | and we didn’t get a confession at the park. | 而且我们在公园也没拿到认罪词 | 
| [27:07] | The most we can get on her is stalking | 我们最多能告她 | 
| [27:09] | and possession of fake I.D.s. | 跟踪以及持有伪造证件 | 
| [27:11] | We need more proof than Siegel’s Cooper 3 connection. | 我们需要更多证据 只有Siegel的Cooper3不够 | 
| [27:14] | That’s true. | 没错 | 
| [27:17] | He was standing outside her building. | 他当时站在她公寓外面 | 
| [27:19] | Then he walked to his car, | 然后他走向他的车 | 
| [27:22] | where she got a jump on him. | 她就那儿袭击了他 | 
| [27:24] | Yeah, she tossed Siegel’s gun and badge in the trash, | 没错 她将Siegel的枪和警徽扔进了垃圾堆 | 
| [27:27] | but she wouldn’t be so careless with her own gun. | 但对她自己的枪 她是不会这么大意的 | 
| [27:29] | What’s the best way to get rid of it? | 那处理枪最好的办法是什么? | 
| [27:31] | Drop the gun in the river. | 把枪丢进河里 | 
| [27:33] | But it’d take 30 minutes to get there by foot. | 但步行过来要30分钟路程 | 
| [27:34] | That’s too far to carry a weapon | 带着会让自己入狱的武器 | 
| [27:36] | that could get her life behind bars. | 这路太远了 | 
| [27:37] | Mm, she wouldn’t have hailed a cab…too close to the scene. | 嗯 她也不会打出租车… 因为离案发现场太近 | 
| [27:40] | On the video, she was headed north. | 从录像上看 她是朝北走的 | 
| [27:44] | Towards her home. | 那是她家的方向 | 
| [27:46] | Did you find any equipment that could have melted the gun down? | 有发现什么能融化枪的设备不? | 
| [27:49] | Unless you count her hot plate, no. | 没有 除非你算上她的电炉 | 
| [27:52] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [27:53] | So either she ditched the gun | 所以 | 
| [27:55] | in the sewer grate and kept moving… | 她要么是把枪丢进了下水道 继续走… | 
| [27:56] | We checked all of them. | 这个我们都检查过了 | 
| [27:58] | Or she went home, waited for the heat to die down, | 要么她回了家 | 
| [28:00] | then disposed of it. | 等风平浪静之后再处理掉枪 | 
| [28:01] | Eh, it could be anywhere. | 呃 那它可能在任何地方了 | 
| [28:06] | What? | 怎么了? | 
| [28:07] | It was raining the day Siegel died, right? | Siegel死的那天正下着雨 是吧? | 
| [28:09] | Right. | 对 | 
| [28:14] | What? | 怎么了? | 
| [28:16] | What if she hid it somewhere where it would never be found? | 要是她把它藏在个没人能找到的地方呢? | 
| [28:22] | This is dappled. | 这里有凹陷 | 
| [28:25] | The day this was set, it was raining. | 这建好的那天在下雨 | 
| [28:27] | She could’ve tossed the gun in here, smoothed it over, | 她可能把枪扔在这 | 
| [28:29] | and no one would ever know. | 抹平痕迹 没人能发现 | 
| [28:31] | Construction should have been done months ago. | 这本该几个月前就完工的 | 
| [28:33] | I never would have thought of it. | 我绝不会想到这点 | 
| [28:35] | – Thank God for bureaucracy. – Mm. | 真要谢谢官僚主义 | 
| [28:42] | X-rays showed something metal, | X射线显示有金属 | 
| [28:43] | but with all that rebar in there, | 但是这里都是钢筋 | 
| [28:45] | – it’s hard to tell what it is. – Let’s hope you’re right. | 很难说明里面是什么 希望你是对的 | 
| [28:48] | Otherwise, the city’s gonna be pretty pissed at you. | 不然市政的人会很不爽你的 | 
| [29:19] | The ballistics were a match, | 弹道测试相匹配 | 
| [29:21] | and we found a fingerprint on one of the bullets inside. | 我们在其中一颗子弹上找到指纹 | 
| [29:25] | It matched Rebecca’s. | 和Rebecca的一致 | 
| [29:27] | Now we just have to find her. | 我们现在只需要找到她 | 
| [29:29] | Well, we’re one step closer. One of her passports pinged. | 我们又进一步了 她的其中一个护照有回复了 | 
| [29:33] | – With who? – MI-5. I sent you the file. | – 谁回复了? – 军情五处 我把资料发给你了 | 
| [29:38] | MI-5 is serious business. How’d she get on their radar? | 军情五处处理机要事件 她怎么和那扯上关系? | 
| [29:41] | She was one of their agents. | 她曾是那里一员 | 
| [29:44] | Her real name is Rachel Turner. | 她的真名是Rachel Turner | 
| [29:46] | Her father was American… colonel in the U.S. army. | 父亲是美国人 美军陆军上校 | 
| [29:49] | Her mother was British. | 母亲是英国人 | 
| [29:50] | She moved around her whole life, | 她一直四处漂泊 | 
| [29:52] | constantly uprooted, starting over, | 经常迁移 | 
| [29:54] | never learned to form attachments, | 从未建立什么亲密关系 | 
| [29:56] | but got very good at faking them. | 却很会伪装有这样的关系 | 
| [29:59] | She was a perfect shot, | 她是个神枪手 | 
| [30:01] | great at developing underground contacts. | 善于发展地下关系 | 
| [30:03] | Turns out she used those contacts | 后来发现她利用这些关系兜售机密信息 | 
| [30:05] | to sell confidential information. | |
| [30:07] | That’s when she went underground. | 之后她就销声匿迹 | 
| [30:08] | Every time they get close to her, | 每次快接近她 | 
| [30:10] | she reinvents herself and disappears. | 她就改头换面再次消失 | 
| [30:12] | Not this time. | 这次不会了 | 
| [30:19] | You were right. | 你说的对 | 
| [30:21] | I’m not sure about what, but I like to hear that. | 我不清楚你指什么 但我洗耳恭听 | 
| [30:25] | Rebecca fell in love with me. | – Rebecca爱上我了 | 
| [30:27] | Yeah. | – 是啊 | 
| [30:28] | It should be comforting. | 这本该让人宽慰 | 
| [30:30] | It means what we had was somehow still real. | 这意味着我们之间还有过真情实意 | 
| [30:34] | But it’s not. | 但这不是真的 | 
| [30:36] | I wanted it to be. | 我想它是真的 | 
| [30:40] | And she’s a murderer. | 她是个杀人凶手 | 
| [30:45] | You didn’t know who she really was. | 你以前不知道她的真面目 | 
| [30:50] | If I’m the only thing she’s staying for, | 如果我是她留下来的唯一理由 | 
| [30:53] | let’s use it. | 我们要好好利用这点 | 
| [30:55] | No. I’m not using you as bait. | 不 我不要用你当诱饵 | 
| [30:58] | You already did. | 你已经这样做过了 | 
| [30:59] | When she didn’t know the truth. | 那时她还不知道真相 | 
| [31:00] | Now she does, and need I remind you, she shot at you. | 现在她知道了 别忘了 她曾对你开枪 | 
| [31:03] | – I’m still here. – Let’s keep it that way. | 我还好好的 就这样就好了 | 
| [31:07] | Go home, Neal. | 回家去 Neal | 
| [31:08] | I’ll call you if I hear anything. | 有什么消息再通知你 | 
| [31:34] | Hey, this is Rebecca. | 你好 我是Rebecca | 
| [31:36] | Sorry I missed your call. | 抱歉不能接听你的电话 | 
| [31:37] | Leave a message. | 请留言 | 
| [31:40] | I know you have Hagen’s blackmail on me, | 我知道你有Hagen勒索我的证据 | 
| [31:42] | and I have something you want… | 我也有你要的东西 | 
| [31:45] | the location of the diamond. | 钻石藏匿的地址 | 
| [31:47] | Let’s talk. | 我们聊聊吧 | 
| [31:55] | This is ridiculous. | 这真是荒谬 | 
| [31:57] | Indian food is traditionally enjoyed on the floor. | 印度食物本来就该坐在地上吃 | 
| [32:00] | I’m not gonna hide in my own home. | 我不要在自己家躲躲藏藏 | 
| [32:02] | You have an ex with a sniper rifle, Neal. | 你有个有狙击步枪的前女友 Neal | 
| [32:05] | Bare minimum…we have to stay low and avoid windows, | 最低限度… 我们要保持低角度避开窗户 | 
| [32:08] | which is no easy task with this open-concept design. | 在这种开放空间可不容易做到 | 
| [32:12] | I offered her a trade… | 我给她一个提议 | 
| [32:14] | the location of the diamond | 用钻石的地址换Hagen的勒索视频 | 
| [32:16] | in exchange for Hagen’s blackmail video. | |
| [32:17] | We don’t have the location, Neal. | 我们没有地址 Neal | 
| [32:19] | What we have is a nearly indecipherable equation | 我们只有困在我脑中的一个无解谜团 | 
| [32:22] | locked up in the steel trap of my mind. | |
| [32:24] | But she doesn’t know that. | 但她不知道这点 | 
| [32:26] | Hand me the gobi. I’m stress-eating. | 把椰菜花递给我 一有压力我就想吃 | 
| [32:28] | It was the only way to draw her out. | 这是我们唯一引她出来的方式 | 
| [32:30] | So best-case scenario… | 最好的情况是 | 
| [32:33] | you meet with her, she brings the video. | 你和她见面 她带了视频 | 
| [32:36] | The feds show up, arrest her, and find the video. | 警察出现 逮捕她 发现视频 | 
| [32:39] | All the blackmail Hagen has on me is exposed, | Hagen掌握的勒索我的视频就公开了 | 
| [32:42] | and I go back to jail. | 我就又要坐牢 | 
| [32:43] | That’s the best-case scenario. | 这是最好的情况了 | 
| [32:45] | Worst-case…she discovers I don’t know the location, | 最坏的情况是 她发现我不知道地点 | 
| [32:48] | realizes I’m trying to pull one over on her… | 发现我在引蛇出洞 | 
| [32:50] | And I find myself reciting Proust over your grave. | 于是我在你坟墓旁背诵普鲁斯特的作品 | 
| [32:53] | Looks like I need to find a third scenario. | 看来我要想第三种可能 | 
| [32:56] | Yeah. | 对啊 教堂废弃旅馆 十点 一个人来 | 
| [33:09] | Should I be brushing up on my Proust? | 我该复习下普鲁斯特吗? | 
| [33:22] | No FBI outside? | 外面没有联邦调查局的人? | 
| [33:24] | You know I don’t want the bureau | 你知道我不想局里掌握这个视频 | 
| [33:25] | to get ahold of that video. | 随便 只要你有这个脚链 我可不想磨磨蹭蹭 | 
| [33:27] | Regardless, as long as you’re on that anklet, | 随便 | 
| [33:28] | I’d rather not linger. | 只要你有这个脚链 我可不想磨磨蹭蹭 | 
| [33:30] | – Where’s my diamond? – Location’s in here. | 我要的钻石呢 地址在这 | 
| [33:34] | Your turn. | 到你了 | 
| [33:38] | Giving up millions and millions of dollars | 放弃千万财富只为这个视频 | 
| [33:41] | for this one little video. | |
| [33:43] | You must really want it. | 你一定很想要它 | 
| [33:46] | Looks like we both got what we wanted. | 看来我们都得到我们想要的了 | 
| [33:50] | Come with me. Let’s get the diamond together. | 跟我走 | 
| [33:54] | Why would I do that? | 我们一起去拿钻石 我为什么要这样做? | 
| [33:56] | Because you want to be with me, | 因为你想和我在一起 | 
| [33:57] | and you know I want the same thing. | 我也这样想 | 
| [33:59] | I know you want that diamond. | 我知道你想要钻石 | 
| [34:01] | It stopped being just about the diamond a long time ago. | 这早就不仅关于钻石了 | 
| [34:05] | We can have everything we want. | 我们可以拥有任何我们想要的 | 
| [34:07] | There’s nothing in our way anymore. | 没有什么能阻挡我们了 | 
| [34:09] | Except that I can’t possibly believe you. | 除了我根本不相信你 | 
| [34:15] | Take it. | 拿去吧 | 
| [34:18] | I don’t care anymore. | 我不在乎 | 
| [34:21] | Just come with me. | 和我走吧 | 
| [34:40] | The FBI is on the way. | 联邦调查局的人在来的路上了 | 
| [34:44] | You called the feds? | 你叫了警察? | 
| [34:47] | You killed my new handler. | 你杀了我的新监管人 | 
| [34:50] | Don’t make me do this, Neal. | 别逼我这样做 | 
| [34:51] | Too late. | Neal 太晚了 | 
| [34:54] | It’s over. | 都结束了 | 
| [35:02] | You’re an idiot. | 你真愚蠢 | 
| [35:03] | We could have had everything. | 我们本可能拥有一切 | 
| [35:05] | – It wouldn’t have been real. – You’re a con man. | 但那不会是真实的 你是个骗子 | 
| [35:08] | You could have convinced yourself, | 你本能说服自己 | 
| [35:09] | but instead, you choose to stay shackled. | 但你选择被拷住 | 
| [35:12] | And yet, still freer than you. | 就算这样我也比你自由 | 
| [35:14] | You’re always running from one identity to the next | 你总是从一个身份转换到下一个 | 
| [35:17] | because you can’t face the truth. | 因为你不敢面对真相 | 
| [35:18] | What’s that? | – 什么真相? | 
| [35:19] | That you hate who you really are. | – 你憎恨真实的你 | 
| [35:21] | And I can see why. | 我能明白为什么 | 
| [35:25] | You know me so well, | 你这么了解我 | 
| [35:27] | you know I never turn up without a way out. | 你要知道没有退路我是不会出现的 | 
| [35:30] | Actually, there are three ways out… | 事实上 这里有三个出口 | 
| [35:33] | through the south window or one of two doors. | 南面的窗户或两扇门 | 
| [35:36] | You’ve always underestimated me. | 你总是低估我 | 
| [35:38] | There’s a fourth way. | 还有第四条路 | 
| [35:52] | Hold it right there! | 站住别动 | 
| [35:54] | FBI! Stop right there! Stop right there! | 站住 | 
| [35:58] | Put your weapon on the ground! | 站住 放下武器 | 
| [36:00] | Now! | 马上 | 
| [36:13] | Oh, look… somebody already beat me to it. | 看来有人已经抢先一步了 | 
| [36:20] | Now you know why I didn’t mention the fourth way. | 现在你知道我为什么不提第四条路了吧 | 
| [36:22] | Rachel Turner, you are under arrest for murder. | Rachel Turner 你因谋杀被捕 | 
| [36:33] | I gave you strict instructions not to bait her. | 我让你绝对别拿自己当饵 | 
| [36:36] | It worked, didn’t it? | 起效了 不是吗 | 
| [36:41] | How’d you know she wasn’t gonna shoot you? | 你怎么知道她不会开枪 | 
| [37:06] | Rachel Turner has been officially charged | Rachel Turner正式 | 
| [37:08] | with the murder of agent David Siegel. | 被以谋杀David Siegel探员罪起诉了 | 
| [37:11] | I guess that’s what they call closure. | 看来这案子花上了一个句号 | 
| [37:13] | Look at it this way… | 你该这么想… | 
| [37:15] | the next lucky woman who comes along | 下一个遇见你的幸运女神会值上百万 | 
| [37:17] | is gonna seem like a million bucks. | |
| [37:18] | Either that, or every relationship after this | 如果不这样 | 
| [37:20] | is gonna seem really boring. | 以后的每段都会很无聊 | 
| [37:22] | Well, there’s a lot of room between really boring | 无聊可比有人拿枪指着你好多了 | 
| [37:24] | and someone taking a shot at you. | |
| [37:29] | It takes a damn good agent to help solve his own murder. | 我们却赔上了一个好探员 来解决他自己的谋杀案 | 
| [37:37] | Something else I should tell you. | 我还有件事该告诉你 | 
| [37:39] | I’m not sure I’m up for another surprise right now. | 我不确定现在还能不能承受 | 
| [37:42] | I don’t think this will come as a huge shock to you. | 我不认为这会吓到你 | 
| [37:46] | You’re going to Washington. | 你要去华盛顿了 | 
| [37:48] | They want me as a section chief in D.C. | 他们想让我去特区当科长 | 
| [37:51] | Well, it’s been a long time coming. | 已经很久了 | 
| [37:54] | – You deserve it. – Oh. | 这是你该得的 | 
| [37:57] | Uh, the job starts in two weeks. | 两周后就上任 | 
| [37:59] | – Two weeks? Wow. – Yeah. | – 两周后吗 – 嗯 | 
| [38:01] | Hard to imagine not working here anymore. | 难以想象我不在这工作了 | 
| [38:05] | Yeah. Poor Jones. What’s he gonna do? | 可怜的Jones 他该怎么办 | 
| [38:06] | Well, I’m hopeful that he will keep you out of trouble. | 我希望他能管住你不惹麻烦 | 
| [38:12] | In light of recent events, | 经过最近这些 | 
| [38:14] | I’m not sure that’s the best idea. | 我不确定这是最好的办法 | 
| [38:16] | You helped bring in Siegel’s killer. | 你帮忙抓住了杀了Siegel的凶手 | 
| [38:19] | That’s the only thing you should feel responsible for. | 你只要管这个就好 | 
| [38:24] | If anyone sees it differently, they should come talk to me. | 如果有人有异议 让他们来找我 | 
| [38:35] | She got what she deserved. You, my friend, did not. | 她罪有应得 你可不是 | 
| [38:38] | Not yet… | 不… | 
| [38:41] | but the game’s not over. | 这游戏还没结束 | 
| [38:43] | You want to go after the diamond? | 你想去找钻石吗 | 
| [38:45] | Well, look on the bright side. | 想想好的一面 | 
| [38:47] | Now we don’t have to split it three ways. | 现在我们不用平分它了 | 
| [38:49] | – Are you sure you’re ready? – There’s no reason to wait. | 你真的准备好了吗 没理由再等了 | 
| [38:52] | Peter’s on his way to D.C. Rebecca’s behind bars. | Peter要去特区了 Rebecca坐牢了 | 
| [38:55] | Wow. It took me longer | 我花了好久 | 
| [38:56] | to get over my favorite barista moving to Brooklyn. | 才让我最爱的咖啡师搬去布鲁克林 | 
| [38:59] | I’m guessing millions of dollars in treasure | 我想几百万会帮你加速恢复资本 | 
| [39:01] | would have helped speed up your recovery. | |
| [39:02] | Considerably. | 那是当然 那我们得去解出一个方程了 | 
| [39:04] | So we have an equation to solve. | 那我们得去解出一个方程了 | 
| [39:14] | Moz? | |
| [39:18] | I must summon the equation from the depths of my mind. | 我得从脑海深处找出这个方程 | 
| [39:21] | I require total silence and a sprig of rosemary. | 我需要完全安静和一簇迷迭香 | 
| [39:24] | – Rosemary? – It stimulates the brain. | 迷迭香 能刺激大脑 | 
| [39:27] | Well, I don’t have any rosemary. | 我家可没有迷迭香 | 
| [39:29] | Then total silence will do. | 那保持安静就好 | 
| [39:37] | I really appreciate the opportunity, Bruce. | 我很感谢你给我这个机会 Bruce | 
| [39:40] | Yeah, you bet. Oh, I can’t wait to get started. | 嗯 当然 我已经等不及新的一页了 | 
| [39:44] | Bruce, I have to run. El just got home. | Bruce 我得挂了 El刚到家了 | 
| [39:47] | I appreciate you keeping an eye on her. | 谢谢你帮我保护她 | 
| [39:49] | – Thanks, bye. – Hi. | 谢谢你 | 
| [39:52] | – Hey. – Mm, so good to be home. | 拜 回家真好 | 
| [39:54] | Mm, good to have you home. | 欢迎回家 | 
| [39:57] | – Mm. – Mwah, really good. | 回来真好 Neal怎么样了 | 
| [40:00] | – How’s Neal doing? – Pretty shook up. | 挺受打击的 | 
| [40:02] | Did he learn something from it? | 他学到什么了吗 | 
| [40:05] | Well, I’m afraid to say it, hon, but maybe. | 我不想这么说 但估计有吧 | 
| [40:09] | – Well, for the better? – We’ll see. | 好的一面吗 以后就知道了 | 
| [40:14] | Are we celebrating? | 我们这是在庆祝什么吗 | 
| [40:15] | Siegel’s case is closed. | Siegel的案子已经结了 | 
| [40:19] | Rebecca is behind bars, | Rebecca在牢里了 | 
| [40:22] | and the Burkes are going to Washington. | Burke一家要去华盛顿了 | 
| [40:26] | – Is it official? – It is. I just spoke to Bruce. | 正式的吗 嗯 | 
| [40:29] | Oh! Mm, I’m so proud of you. | 我刚和Bruce谈过了 我太为你骄傲了 | 
| [40:32] | Well, this is actually perfect timing, | 这时间点太好了 | 
| [40:34] | ’cause, um, I have some news of my own. | 因为 我也有些新消息 | 
| [40:37] | When we first started talking about Washington, | 当我们开始说华盛顿的时候 | 
| [40:39] | I reached out to the National Gallery. | 我联系了国家美术馆 | 
| [40:41] | They just called me and offered me a position. | 他们刚打给我说录用我了 | 
| [40:43] | What? Fantastic. | 什么 太好了 | 
| [40:45] | I can’t believe you didn’t tell me. | 你居然没有告诉我 | 
| [40:46] | Well, I didn’t want to get my hopes up. | 我不想让自己抱太多希望 | 
| [40:48] | You know, I thought it was a long shot. | 我以为没啥希望 | 
| [40:50] | – To us… – Yeah. | – 敬我们… – 嗯 | 
| [40:53] | And to our new life. | 敬我们的新生活 | 
| [40:55] | We’re really doing this, aren’t we? | 我们真的要走了吧 | 
| [40:57] | Yeah, I think we are. | 嗯 | 
| [41:00] | – Wow. – You okay? | 我想是的 你还好吗 | 
| [41:03] | Yeah, it’s just, uh… | 嗯 只是 | 
| [41:05] | it’s finally hitting me, you know. | 觉得真的要走了 你懂的 | 
| [41:07] | We’re gonna be packing up this whole house | 我们要打包这整座房子 | 
| [41:09] | and walking out that front door. | 走出大门 | 
| [41:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [41:15] | – It’s gonna be tough to leave. – Yeah. | – 离开真的会很痛苦 – 嗯 | 
| [41:18] | But then again, there will be a new door we can go through… | 但同时 我们也会打开一扇新的大门… | 
| [41:22] | at the National Gallery. | 在国家美术馆 | 
| [41:24] | And the FBI headquarters. | 在FBI总部 | 
| [41:29] | To new doors! | 敬新的大门 未知电话 | 
| [41:43] | – Hello? – Do you accept a collect call | 你要接收来自 | 
| [41:45] | from the Metropolitan Correctional Facility? | 大都会惩教设施的对方付费电话吗 | 
| [41:48] | – Inmate… – Rachel Turner. | – 来自犯人… | 
| [41:51] | Do you accept a collect call | 你要接收来自 | 
| [41:53] | from the Metropolitan Correctional Facility? | 大都会惩教设施的对方付费电话吗 | 
| [41:56] | – Inmate… – Rachel Turner. | – 来自犯人… | 
| [41:57] | Yes. | 是 你很厉害 | 
| [42:00] | I’m impressed, Neal. That was well played. | Neal 设计得太周全了 | 
| [42:03] | What’s the threat? You kept a backup of the video? | 你还有什么威胁吗 备份了录像吗 | 
| [42:06] | No, I didn’t. | 不 没有 | 
| [42:09] | There’s no threat, just a promise. | 这不是威胁 而是承诺 我们很快就能再见 | 
| [42:13] | I’ll see you soon. | 720P iTunes – 自来鬈AK |