时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on White Collar… | |
[00:02] | And the Burkes are going to Washington. | Burke一家要去华盛顿 |
[00:04] | I have some news of my own. | 我也有些好消息 |
[00:06] | I reached out to the National Gallery. | 我申请了国家美术馆 |
[00:08] | They just called me and offered me a position. | 他们刚通知我录用了 |
[00:10] | No more handlers, no more cases, | 不要再有什么管理人 |
[00:12] | no more anklet. | 不要办案 也不要脚环 |
[00:13] | I’ve talked to a lawyer. | 我已经和律师谈过 |
[00:15] | A recommendation from you is critical. | 你的推荐至关重要 |
[00:16] | The Mosconi codex. | 莫斯克尼法典 |
[00:18] | If this book is a puzzle, | 如果这本书就是个谜题的话 |
[00:19] | maybe these are the pieces. | 那也许这些就是解谜的碎片 |
[00:20] | Take a look at the pages. Rain man it. | 看好这些符号 发挥超能记下来 |
[00:22] | – I got it. – This is the idol of Sita. | – 记住了 – 这是西妲女神像 |
[00:25] | The idol had eyes made out of rare diamonds. | 这个神像的眼睛 是由稀有的宝石制成的 |
[00:27] | The Hope diamond. We’re looking for its twin. | 希望之石 要找的就是它的双胞胎 |
[00:29] | Mosconi symbols aren’t a message. | 莫斯克尼符号不是信息 |
[00:31] | They’re numbers. | 是数字 |
[00:33] | Real name is Rachel Turner. | 她的真名是Rachel Turner |
[00:34] | She is the prime suspect | 是Curtis |
[00:36] | in the murders of Curtis Hagen | Hagen和David |
[00:37] | and Agent David Siegel. | Siegel探员 谋杀案的头号嫌疑人 |
[00:39] | Neal | Neal, she’s in love with you. |
[00:41] | You’re under arrest for murder. | 她爱上了你 你因涉嫌谋杀被捕了 |
[00:44] | I’m impressed, Neal. That was well played. | 你很厉害 Neal 设计得太周全了 |
[00:46] | – What’s the threat? – I’ll see you soon. | – 你还有什么威胁吗? – 我们很快就会见面 |
[00:49] | – This is Agent Burke. – Peter, what is it? | – 我是Burke探员 – Peter 出什么事了? |
[00:51] | Rebecca escaped. | Rebecca越狱了 |
[00:54] | We have an inmate loose. Repeat, inmate loose. | 有犯人失踪 重复一遍 有犯人失踪 |
[00:56] | Prisoner RK4431 is no longer in her cell. | RK4431号犯人不在她的牢房里了 |
[00:58] | The Metropolitan Corrections Center is reporting | 都教惩戒所报告附近发现 |
[01:01] | an armed and dangerous escapee in the vicinity. | 一名武装危险逃犯 |
[01:03] | Name: Rachel Turner, A.K.A. Rebecca Lowe. | 姓名 Rachel Turner 又名Rebecca Lowe |
[01:10] | Is this some kind of message? | 这算是传递什么信息吗? |
[01:12] | “Anything you can do, I can do too”? | “你能做的事儿 我也做得到”? |
[01:13] | I doubt it. | 不一定吧 |
[01:15] | She walked right out the door | 她就这么穿着制服出来了 |
[01:16] | in uniform, same way you did once. | 就和你那时候一样 |
[01:18] | Hey, I didn’t have to hurt anyone to break out of prison. | 我越狱的时候可没有伤人 |
[01:21] | The C.O.’s in pretty rough shape, | 狱警伤得不轻 |
[01:22] | – but she’ll survive. – When did this happen? | 但不会丧命 什么时候的事儿? |
[01:24] | When she was escorted to the yard | 昨天被押往操场锻炼的时候 |
[01:26] | for her hour of exercise yesterday. | |
[01:29] | She used a stethoscope | 她用从医务室顺来的听诊器勒了狱警 |
[01:30] | she cribbed from the infirmary to strangle her. | |
[01:33] | Another 30 seconds, she’d have been dead. | 再多个30秒 就没命了 |
[01:35] | Rebecca’s former law enforcement. | Rebecca以前就是执法系统的 |
[01:37] | She’s got the skill set of a trained agent. | 她有作为训练有素探员的技术 |
[01:40] | With the instincts of a criminal. | 还有作为罪犯的本能 |
[01:41] | This is what we do, Neal, you and me. | 我们这么办 Neal 我们俩 |
[01:44] | Let’s track this. | 顺藤摸瓜 |
[01:45] | Her first step on the run. | 她准备越狱的第一步 |
[01:46] | What would it be? | 是什么呢? |
[01:47] | On the run, the first thing she’d do | 要越狱 第一件要做的事就是改变外貌 |
[01:49] | is change her appearance… quick hair cut, | 剪短头发 |
[01:51] | decent dye job. | 染好颜色 |
[01:53] | She’d want to be invisible. | 她要没人注意得到自己 |
[01:58] | She’d also need to be mobile. | 还要能行动起来 |
[02:00] | She’d get a car. | 就需要一辆车 |
[02:02] | But something that doesn’t stick out, | 但需要一辆不扎眼的 |
[02:03] | something… something non-descript. | 非常普通的 |
[02:08] | She’d also need new credentials. | 她还需要新的证件 |
[02:10] | Who would she go to here in New York? | 在纽约 她得找谁帮忙? |
[02:12] | She doesn’t need to go to anyone. | 不需要任何人 |
[02:13] | She’s a professional, and every professional | 她是专业的 而每个专业人士 都有跑路行囊 |
[02:15] | – has a go bag. – We already have hers. | 我们已经没收了她的了 |
[02:17] | Well, I underestimated her. | 我们已经没收了她的了 是我低估了她 |
[02:19] | Anyone this good would have several ready and waiting. | 她这么牛逼的 一定有多套备用方案 |
[02:21] | Driver’s license, passport, | 驾照 护照 |
[02:23] | currency…she’ll have everything she needs. | 现金 一切都应有尽有 |
[02:26] | But if I’m her, I’m not leaving this city | 但如果我是她 就不会离开这座城市 |
[02:29] | – without the one thing I want. – The diamond. | 因为还有样要的东西没得到 钻石 |
[02:31] | Yeah, she killed Siegel, used and murdered Hagen, | 她杀了Siegel 利用并谋杀了Hagen |
[02:34] | manipulated me and everyone in my life to get to it. | 操控了我和我生命中的每一个人 就是为了得到钻石 |
[02:37] | You don’t go through all that for nothing. | 不可能就这么善罢甘休 |
[02:44] | Hey, June. | 嘿 June |
[02:47] | We’ll be right there. | 马上就来 |
[02:54] | Oh, thank goodness, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 你们来了 |
[02:56] | I tried to call 911. | 我试着打911 |
[02:58] | Which, as we all know, is a joke. | 这就是个玩笑 |
[03:00] | Truly, there’s no need. | 真的 没必要 |
[03:05] | What’s with all the extra wing-tips? | 怎么还来了这么多跟班的? |
[03:07] | You said Rebecca was here. | 你说Rebecca来过 |
[03:09] | – What happened? – I was asleep, | – 怎么回事? |
[03:10] | but I heard a noise. | – 我在睡觉 但听到了一声响 |
[03:12] | She must have come in through the balcony. | 她肯定是从阳台上进来的 |
[03:13] | I didn’t see her. | 我都没看见她 |
[03:14] | I was leaving you a voice message | 我正在给你电话留言 |
[03:16] | when…I don’t know. | 然后… 我也不知道 |
[03:19] | She knocked me out. | 她就击晕了我 |
[03:21] | The least I can do is make you some tea. | 我还是给你泡杯茶吧 |
[03:22] | Something a little stronger. | 要更带劲儿点的 |
[03:26] | Wing-tips, would you like some coffee? | 跟班们 要喝点咖啡吗? |
[03:30] | Yeah, give us a moment. | 嗯 让我们独处一下 |
[03:32] | – Thank you, June. – Of course. | – 谢谢你 June – 应该的 |
[03:37] | What’s going on with your arm? | 你的手臂怎么了? |
[03:39] | It’s been sore since I woke up. | 醒来后就一直酸酸的 |
[03:45] | It’s a needle mark. | 有个针孔 |
[03:46] | She injected you with something? | 她给你注射了什么东西? |
[03:48] | It could be sodium pentothal. | 可能是钠喷妥撒 |
[03:49] | Truth serum? | 吐真剂? |
[03:50] | I could be under its influence right now. | 可能现在还受着影响呢 |
[03:52] | Break any laws recently? | 最近有没有干违法的事儿? |
[03:54] | Absolutely none. | 当然没有了 |
[03:55] | Definitely not truth serum. | 那就肯定不是吐真剂了 |
[03:57] | What if I told her about my breakthrough? | 要是我把我的新发现告诉了她怎么办? |
[03:59] | She could have taken the next step. | 她可能已经在计划下一步了 |
[04:00] | She might have the diamond. | 钻石就可能被她拿去了 |
[04:18] | Rachel. | |
[04:19] | Or should I still call you Rebecca? | 或者还是称呼你为Rebecca? |
[04:21] | Don’t bother trying to keep me on the line. | 别想着拖延我的占线时间 |
[04:22] | This is a simple trade. | 只是很简单的一宗交易 |
[04:24] | I’m not making any deals with you. | 我才不和你做什么交易 |
[04:25] | The diamond for your friend’s life. | 用钻石交换你朋友的性命 |
[04:29] | – What? – I gave him a lethal dose | – 什么? |
[04:30] | of a highly toxic poison. | – 我给他注射了一剂足以致命的剧毒毒药 |
[04:31] | Very soon, he’ll start showing signs. | 很快 就会出现症状 |
[04:33] | Five to six hours from now, he’ll be dead. | 再过五六个小时 就会丧命 |
[04:36] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[04:37] | You can take him to the hospital if you like. | 你愿意的话 可以送他去医院啊 |
[04:39] | By the time the doctors are finished running their tests, | 等医生做好所有检验 |
[04:41] | he’ll be long gone. | 他早就归西了 |
[04:42] | Get me what I want. | 把我要的给我弄来 |
[04:44] | So now you can’t even do your own dirty work? | 现在你连自己干脏活的能耐都没有了? |
[04:46] | I’ve got a few people looking for me. | 不有人在搜捕我呢么 |
[04:47] | Better you find the diamond. | 你最好还是找到钻石 |
[04:49] | I’ll give you the antidote in exchange. | 作为交换我会给你解毒剂 |
[04:51] | Leave a message on this line once you have it. | 找到钻石就往这个号发个短信 |
[04:54] | Oh, and, Neal, | 哦 还有 Neal 能再听到你的声音真是太好了 |
[04:57] | it’s nice to hear your voice again. | |
[05:22] | Presbyterian isn’t far. | 长老会院很近 |
[05:24] | – If we go now… – No death centers. | – 如果我们现在就去 – 我不去临终关爱中心 |
[05:25] | It’s a hospital. | 那是个医院 |
[05:27] | Oh, they’ll have a bar-coded tramp stamp on me | 静脉注射前他们会先给我纹个条形码 |
[05:29] | before the first I.V. drip. | |
[05:31] | Moz, will you please be reasonable? | Moz 你讲点理好吗 |
[05:32] | Why are we wasting our time arguing? | 我们还浪费时间吵个什么啊 |
[05:34] | We are on the verge of discovering the twin | 我们马上就能找到另一枚希望之钻了 |
[05:37] | of the Hope diamond. | |
[05:38] | Your life is on the line. | 你现在性命攸关 |
[05:40] | Rebecca’s probably bluffing. | Rebecca可能在虚张声势 |
[05:42] | I feel… absolutely okay. | 我目前 感觉非常良好 |
[05:47] | Look, we can find the antidote. | 听着 我们可以找到解毒剂 |
[05:48] | I’m taking you to a hospital right now. | 我现在就带你去医院 |
[05:50] | The diamond is the antidote, | 钻石就是解毒剂 |
[05:51] | and you need my help to find it. | 而你要有我才找得到 |
[05:54] | Who knows more about masonic lore than yours truly? | 关于共济会学谁能比你更清楚 |
[05:56] | All right. Fill me in. | 好吧 跟我也说说 |
[05:59] | Neal said you had some kind of breakthrough | Neal说你对符号有了新的解读 |
[06:00] | with symbols? | |
[06:02] | – Yeah. – Slow down. | – 是的 – 慢慢来 |
[06:03] | We’ve been looking at them | 我们一直拿它们当字母看 |
[06:04] | as letters, when we should be looking – at them as numbers. – Numbers from where? | 而实际上它们代表的是数字 |
[06:07] | An old Hindu numerical system, | 来自哪里的数字 |
[06:10] | probably Mosconi’s inspiration, given the origin | 一个古印度数字体系 |
[06:12] | of the diamond. | 莫斯克尼大概是从钻石的来历得到的灵感 |
[06:14] | Do we have any idea what they mean? | 那它们到底什么意思 |
[06:15] | I’m working on it, but it’s tough. | 我正在研究 有点困难 |
[06:17] | These last two, I don’t know what they are. | 最后这两个 我不懂哪来的 |
[06:20] | They’re the only ones that don’t correspond. | 只有它们对不上号 |
[06:21] | They’re coordinates. | 这是坐标啊 |
[06:25] | You have 14 numbers. | 这有十四位数 |
[06:26] | Seven and seven in a particular order. | 七个与七个成组 |
[06:28] | – Latitude and longitude. – Could be. | – 纬度和经度 – 很有可能 |
[06:31] | And these two symbols you can’t decode… | 最后两个读不出的应该是方向 |
[06:33] | probably cardinal directions. | |
[06:36] | I think Mosconi was telling us where he hid that diamond. | 我想Mosconi给出了钻石的藏匿地点 |
[06:39] | Punching in the numbers now starting with north by east. | 先把数字套用到北纬和东经上 |
[06:44] | – Kyrgyzstan. – Doubtful the diamond | – 吉尔吉斯斯坦 |
[06:46] | is in my least favorite parliamentary republic. | – 深度怀疑钻石会在我最不喜欢的议会制共和国里 |
[06:49] | Oh, they still have a practice there | 他们那里还有人娶亲用抢的 |
[06:51] | called marriage by capture. | |
[06:54] | – Sounds familiar. – Keep working. | – 很耳熟嘛 – 接着试 |
[06:55] | Trying south by west, | 用南纬和西经的话则落在智利 |
[06:57] | which leads us to somewhere in Chile. | |
[07:00] | Mosconi never had any kind of history there. | 莫斯克尼平生未涉足之地 |
[07:01] | Try north and west. | 北纬和西经呢 |
[07:07] | It’s a stone fort. In Queens. | 是一座石炮台 |
[07:11] | Stone. Probably made by masons. | 就在皇后区 石质 很可能是共济会修建的 |
[07:16] | Fort Totten was built in 1862 for the civil war. | 托顿堡是1862年因内战而建的 |
[07:19] | So it existed when Mosconi was in New York City. | 那么 莫斯克尼在纽约城时它就已经存在了 |
[07:22] | If I have a priceless diamond that needs safekeeping, | 如果我要妥善藏匿一颗无价钻石 |
[07:25] | what better place than a U.S. military installation? | 有什么地方比美国军事设施更好的 |
[07:27] | I’ll let the FBI know we’re checking it out ourselves. | 我跟局里说一声我们自己过去查看 |
[07:30] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[07:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:38] | Hey, that was Peter. | 刚才是Peter打来的 |
[07:40] | There’s a problem with Caffrey’s pal. | Caffrey的兄弟有了麻烦 |
[07:42] | It’s serious. | 很严重 |
[07:44] | Something’s happened to Mozzie? | 很严重 Mozzie出什么事了吗? |
[07:46] | He was poisoned by Rebecca Lowe. | 他被Rebecca Lowe下了毒 |
[07:47] | He’s okay for now, | 目前没事 |
[07:49] | but apparently he only has a few hours left. | 不过只有几小时的命了 |
[07:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:55] | Do they know what it is? | 知道下的什么毒吗? |
[07:56] | No. Not a clue. It’s a mystery. | 知道下的什么毒吗? 不知道 一点头绪都没有 |
[07:58] | And I guess they don’t have enough time | 而且他们也没时间等血液测试了 |
[07:59] | to wait for the blood test. | 我看看 |
[08:01] | Let me check all recent NYPD incident reports for any thefts at a doctor’s office, pharmacy, | 纽约市警察局的事故报告里有没有 |
[08:07] | or lab since Rebecca’s escape. | 医院 药房 实验室 在Rebecca Lowe越狱后失窃的 |
[08:09] | She had to get the toxins from somewhere. | 她总得在哪搞到毒药 |
[08:10] | All right. Here we go. | 好的 有了 |
[08:11] | A few residential B&Es. | 几起入室盗窃 |
[08:13] | Convenience store robbery in Williamsburg. | 威廉斯堡便利店抢劫 |
[08:16] | – Mugging in Midtown. – That’s interesting. | – 市区行凶抢劫 – 这条有点意思 |
[08:18] | What? Hanawalt Pharmaceuticals? | 什么 Hanawalt药业吗? |
[08:21] | Looks like some kind of greenhouse. | 看起来像是个温室 |
[08:23] | Yeah, a lot of prescription meds | 是的 |
[08:24] | start out as poisonous plants. | 很多处方药就是来自有毒植物 |
[08:26] | Robbery happened after the main lab closed. | 抢劫发生在主实验室关门的时候 |
[08:28] | Yeah, this could be it. And, according to this, | 很可能是这个 |
[08:29] | NYPD’s currently on the scene, which is where I should be. | 根据报告纽约警察正在现场 我要去看看 |
[08:32] | You want to come with? | 你一起吗? |
[08:33] | Hey, if you need me, you got me. | 你有需要 |
[08:50] | Peter Burke, FBI. | 我一定奉陪 |
[08:52] | This is my associate, Neal Caffrey. | 这是我的助手 Neal Caffrey |
[08:53] | This is my…Mozzie. | 这是我的… Mozzie |
[08:55] | Agent Burke, right, your offices called, | Burke探员 |
[08:57] | said you were on the way. | 你办公室那边来过电话说你要过来 |
[08:58] | I’m Hopper. Alan Hopper. | 我是Hopper Alan |
[09:00] | Ranger Hopper, actually. What’s all this about? | Hopper 护林员Hopper 是什么案子呢 |
[09:03] | We believe there’s a vital piece | 我们认为这里有一条关键线索 |
[09:04] | of information inside that could lead us | |
[09:06] | to the capture of a known fugitive. | 能让我们逮捕一名重大嫌犯 |
[09:08] | – We’re in a bit of a hurry. – Copy that. | – 事出紧急 – 我明白 |
[09:09] | Let’s take a bad guy off the streets. | 这就将他逮捕归案吧 |
[09:15] | Structure’s named after Joseph Totten, | 建筑是以Joseph Totten命名的 |
[09:18] | U.S. army officer and engineer known as the father | 他是一名美军指挥官 |
[09:20] | of brick fortification. | 也是名工程师 被称为砖筑城之父 |
[09:22] | Foundation’s mostly granite. | 地基主要是花岗岩的 |
[09:23] | Well, he had to make some modifications | 不过加装膛线加农炮后 |
[09:26] | when the rifled-bored cannon arrived. Uh-huh. | 他不得不做出一些修改 |
[09:30] | Well, I think we can take it from here. | 好的 我们就从这里接手了 |
[09:31] | I really appreciate your cooperation. | 对你的配合我深表感谢 |
[09:33] | Anything I can do to help. | 我一定全力配合 |
[09:38] | You know, if you could coordinate with my offices | 当然了 |
[09:40] | and keep me apprised of any developments, that’d be great. | 如果你能跟我的办公室配合 |
[09:43] | I’ll get on the horn right now, chief. | 一有新动态就告诉我 那会更好 我这就去接通电话 长官 |
[09:46] | Nice. Let’s start looking. | 很好 我们开始找吧 |
[09:49] | Mosconi must have left some kind of trail. | 莫斯克尼一定留下了什么线索 |
[10:01] | There are a million different hiding spots in this place. | 这地方能有千千万万个角落来藏东西 |
[10:03] | – We need some direction. – Yeah. | – 我们得有个思路 – 是啊 |
[10:05] | I don’t see any distinctive markings or clues. | 我没看见有什么明显的标志或者线索 |
[10:07] | Keep looking. We’ve come too far. | 接着找 我们已经走到这一步了 |
[10:09] | “Death is nothing, but to live defeated | “死亡不算什么 |
[10:12] | and inglorious is to die daily.” | 战败而屈辱地活着则每天都是死亡” |
[10:14] | Napoleon? | 拿破仑 |
[10:16] | An unwavering man, he would stop at nothing | 拿破仑 |
[10:18] | to find the Hope diamond’s twin rock. | 一个不可动摇的人 没有什么能够阻挡他找到另一枚希望之钻 |
[10:21] | Neither will we. | 我们也不会 |
[10:23] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:24] | Yeah, perfectly fine. | 是的 非常好 |
[10:26] | It’s just a little hot out here. | 只是觉得有点热 |
[10:28] | My pulse is up a little. | 我脉搏跳的有点快 |
[10:31] | It’s probably just the heat, though. | 不过也许只是太热了 |
[10:39] | We may have to drag him to a hospital, | 即使他又踢又闹的 |
[10:40] | kicking and screaming if need be. | 我们也得把他弄去医院 |
[10:43] | He says he’s feeling fine. | 他说他感觉还行 |
[10:44] | Moz insisted on coming. That’s his choice. | Moz坚持要来的 是他自己选的 |
[10:47] | But understand, I look at him as more than a resource. | 可要知道 在我眼中 他可不仅是个线人 |
[10:50] | Resource? You think I’m using him? | 线人? 你觉得我在利用他吗? |
[10:51] | Yeah, I think you’ll do whatever it takes | 我觉得你会不惜一切代价抓到Rebecca |
[10:53] | – | – to catch Rebecca. – 33. |
[10:55] | What’s 33? | 什么33? |
[10:57] | 33 steps. | 33步 |
[10:59] | The winding staircase, Peter. | 这个盘梯 Peter |
[11:02] | Did you just call him Peter? | 你刚叫他Peter? |
[11:05] | Who, the Suit? | 谁 条子? |
[11:06] | Okay, maybe he’s worse than I thought. | 好吧 好像他的情况比我想象要糟糕 |
[11:08] | Look, your symptoms are manifesting. | 嘿 你的症状正在显现 |
[11:10] | What’s manifesting are the answers. | 正在显现的是答案 |
[11:12] | To the masons, the winding staircase | 对共济会而言 |
[11:15] | was considered a theological ladder. | 盘梯寓意神的阶梯 |
[11:17] | Ladder? | 阶梯? |
[11:19] | Yeah, representing an ascent | 是的 |
[11:20] | from a lower sphere of consciousness | 代表着 |
[11:22] | to a higher one. | 由低级意识领域向高级的升华 |
[11:23] | We need to climb! | 我们得爬上去! |
[11:26] | Moz | Moz, hold on to the rail. |
[11:32] | 26, 27, 28, 29… | 抓好扶手 |
[11:37] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到 |
[11:39] | But I’m certain that Mosconi wanted us to notice. | 不过我确信 莫斯科尼希望我们注意到 |
[11:40] | – Notice what? – I don’t know! | – 注意到什么? – 我不知道! |
[11:42] | – Okay, okay, stay calm. – Stay calm? | – 好 好 冷静点 – 冷静? |
[11:44] | I’m hours away from palming St. Peter a 20 | 只有几个小时 |
[11:47] | to get past the gate. | 我就得塞给 圣彼得20块钱当进天堂的过路费了 |
[11:48] | Calm is not an option. | 我可冷静不来 |
[11:57] | Freemasons may control the world, | 共济会或许能主宰世界 |
[11:58] | but not my fate. | 可主宰不了我的命运 |
[12:00] | They have their hand everywhere… | 他们无处不在 |
[12:02] | the all-seeing eye of the $1 bill, | 1美元上的通天眼 |
[12:04] | the Washington monument, | 华盛顿纪念碑 |
[12:06] | MJ’s Dangerous album cover. | 迈克尔-杰克逊专辑危险的封面 |
[12:09] | We’re here. The 33rd degree. | 我们到了 |
[12:11] | The magic number. | 33度 神奇的数字 |
[12:13] | The highest level of understanding. | 领悟的最高境界 |
[12:15] | – | – So why can’t I see? – Moz! Hey. |
[12:21] | Oh. Now I see. Hey. | 可为什么我还不不懂? |
[12:29] | Moz. | 现在我看到了 |
[12:40] | Whatever it is has been in his system | 不管是什么毒在他体内呆了4小时 |
[12:41] | for about four hours now. | |
[12:43] | The doctors will run tests | 我们一把他送去重症监护室 |
[12:44] | as soon as we get him to the ICU. | 医生就会做检查 |
[12:45] | He doesn’t have time for tests. | 他没时间做检查 |
[12:48] | Go to the hexagon. | 去六角形那儿 |
[12:50] | Find my antidote. | 找我的解药 |
[12:56] | I called Elizabeth. | 我给Elizabeth打电话了 |
[12:58] | She’s gonna be at the hospital with you. | 她会在医院陪着你 |
[12:59] | You’re not gonna be alone. Understand? | 你不会是一个人 知道吗? |
[13:02] | We have to move him now. | 我们得送他走了 |
[13:17] | When he fell, he saw something. | 他刚晕倒时 看到了什么 |
[13:20] | Yeah, he said, “Now I see.” | 是的 他说 |
[13:22] | He was looking at the ceiling. | 现在我看到了 他当时正看着穹顶 |
[13:28] | This is the hexagon he saw. | 这就是他看到的六角形 |
[13:29] | It’s made of brick, not granite. | 这是石头做的 不是花岗岩 |
[13:31] | Yeah, and it’s unlike the rest of the fort. | 是的 跟堡垒其他地方不同 |
[13:33] | Does a hexagon mean anything to the masons? | 六角形对共济会来说代表什么吗? |
[13:35] | Not that I remember. | 我没有印象 |
[13:37] | They were masters of geometry, | 他们是几何学大师 |
[13:38] | but the shape they were obsessed with was the triangle. | 可他们迷恋的形状是三角形 |
[13:42] | Six triangles form a hexagon. | 六个三角形组成了六角形 |
[13:44] | Yeah, if we look at this as six triangles, | 没错 |
[13:46] | they all meet at the same point. | 仔细看这六个三角形 他们有共同的交点 |
[13:47] | Moz said this was all about ascension… | Moz说这一切的核心在升华 |
[13:49] | the 33rd degree, the highest level of enlightenment. | 33度 领悟的最高境界 |
[13:52] | You think we need to go higher? | 你觉得我们该上去看看? |
[13:53] | Yeah, I think we need to get up on the roof. | 是的 我觉得我们得上到房顶去 |
[13:58] | She’s playing with us. | 她耍我们呢 |
[13:59] | She knew we’d track her here. | 她知道我们会追踪她到这儿 |
[14:01] | It could take days to test him for all of these. | 要给他做全面检查要好几天 |
[14:03] | And by then, whatever it is will be listed | 到那时 |
[14:04] | as the cause of death. | 不管结果是什么也只是他的死因了 |
[14:06] | Beautiful and clever enough to con Caffrey. | 美丽聪明到能骗到Caffrey |
[14:07] | Hell, even I could have fallen for this psychopath. | 我都快爱上这精神病了 |
[14:09] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是啊 |
[14:13] | Right there. I think I saw something. | 看那儿 我觉得我发现了什么 |
[14:15] | You see how she moved out of camera range | 你发现没 她移出摄像头视野范围 又走回来了? |
[14:17] | and stepped back in? | – 去看看那后面有什么 – 好 |
[14:18] | – Let’s see what’s back there. – All right. | – 去看看那后面有什么 – 好 |
[14:21] | All right, I’m pretty sure | 好了 |
[14:23] | this is directly above where we were. | 我确定这儿就是刚才位置的正上方 |
[14:24] | It’s an old flag pole base. | 是个旧时的旗孔底座 |
[14:26] | Any idea what it could mean? | 知道这是什么意思吗? |
[14:28] | Back when this fort was operational, | 以前这个堡垒在用时 |
[14:30] | they used wind flags to discern | 人们用风向旗 |
[14:31] | how best to fire a cannon. | 来辨别发射加农炮的最佳时机 |
[14:33] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[14:34] | We used wind flags for firearm training at Quantico. | 在匡提科时 我们用风向旗做过枪械训练 |
[14:37] | Essentially, this is a compass | 实质上 |
[14:39] | centered around 360 degrees. | 这就是个360度旋转的指南针 |
[14:41] | Hey, it’s all about degrees. 33 to achieve enlightenment. | 嘿 都是跟角度有关 33度来获得启示 |
[14:44] | What are you getting at? | 你有什么想法? |
[14:46] | I think we need to look 33 degrees | 我觉得我们该看下 |
[14:47] | – from this position. – All right. | 从这个位置数33度的方向 |
[14:50] | If true north is 0 degrees, | 好的 如果正北是0度 |
[14:52] | then 33 degrees points to there. | 那么33度指向那边 |
[14:56] | That building. | 那栋建筑 |
[14:57] | Notice anything about it? | 注意到什么没? |
[14:59] | Yeah, it’s brick, | 嗯 |
[15:00] | and it’s another triangle. | 是砖造的 而且又是个三角形 |
[15:04] | This was a gunpowder room. | 这是个火药室 |
[15:06] | Yeah, probably the most guarded place | 或许是当时整座堡垒里守卫最严的地方 |
[15:08] | in the entire fort at the time. | |
[15:09] | Mm-hmm. | |
[15:29] | What do you have? | 发现什么了 |
[15:32] | This part of the wall isn’t brick. | 墙上这部分不是砖造的 |
[15:36] | – It’s clay. – Looks like brick, though. | – 是粘土的 – 不过看起来像砖 |
[15:39] | It’s pretty hardened. | 很硬啊 |
[15:41] | Some alkaline textures can thicken over time. | 一些碱性纹理会随时间变厚 |
[15:45] | Especially when they’re coated in oil. | 尤其是被涂上油之后 |
[15:47] | Oil, as in oil paints? | 油 好比油画? |
[15:49] | Mosconi was a great artist. | 莫斯科尼是个伟大的艺术家 |
[15:52] | I think he painted over the clay | 我觉得他在粘土上作画 |
[15:53] | so no one would notice this spot on a first | 是为了别人看过也不会留意它 |
[15:55] | or even a second glance. | 就算仔细看也不会发现 |
[15:57] | This is a faux painting. | 这画是掩人耳目的 |
[16:00] | There’s something behind this wall. | 这墙后面有东西 |
[16:03] | – Still have your lockpick set? – Always. | – 带着你的开锁工具箱没? – 随身携带 |
[16:26] | Care to do the honors? | 来见证下奇迹? |
[16:56] | We found it. | 我们找到了 |
[16:59] | I don’t know about you, | 不知道你怎么样 |
[17:01] | but I’m feeling pretty enlightened right now. | 我此刻可是获得启示了 |
[17:15] | It’s the Mona Lisa of gems. | 宝石中的蒙娜丽莎 |
[17:16] | Every museum and collector in the world will want it. | 世上每个博物馆和收藏家都会想要 |
[17:19] | How much is it worth? | – 这值多少钱? |
[17:20] | 60 million. | – 6千万 |
[17:22] | Or the life of a paranoid bald man. | 还值一个疑神疑鬼的秃头的命 |
[17:27] | It’s voice mail. | 转到语音信箱了 |
[17:29] | Rebecca, I found it. | Rebecca 我找到了 |
[17:32] | I’m holding it in my hand right now. | 它此刻正在我手里 |
[17:42] | Rebecca? | |
[17:44] | I knew you’d find it. | – 我知道你会找到的 |
[17:46] | Where do we make the exchange? | 我们在哪儿交换? |
[17:47] | The drinking fountain at the northeast corner | 华盛顿广场公园东北角 |
[17:49] | of Washington Square Park. | 自动饮水机旁 |
[17:50] | One hour. | 1小时后见 |
[17:51] | I get the stone, you get the antidote, | 我拿到宝石 |
[17:53] | and Mozzie will live to pontificate another day. | 你拿到解药 Moz又能活蹦乱跳的了 |
[17:56] | All right, I’m leaving now. | 好 我马上出发 |
[17:57] | And, Neal, if there’s any tricks… | 还有 Neal |
[18:00] | if I spot one FBI agent, and you know I will… | 如果你耍什么花样 如果让我发现有一个FBI 你知道我能认出的… |
[18:02] | I disappear, and your friend will have a slow, painful death. | 我会就此消失 你的朋友会慢慢地在痛苦中死去 |
[18:08] | Can’t wait to see you. | 真希望早点见到你 |
[18:12] | – What are you doing? – Getting backup units ready. | – 你干什么? – 让后援部队就位 |
[18:14] | We can’t take that risk. | 我们不能冒这个险 |
[18:16] | It’s a simple exchange. | 这只是个简单的交易 |
[18:17] | We give her the diamond, | 我们给她钻石 |
[18:18] | she gives us the antidote. | 她把解药给我们 |
[18:20] | What makes you think she’ll keep her promise? | 你凭什么认为她会说到做到? |
[18:21] | Because she won’t do anything to hurt me. | 因为她不会做伤害我的事 |
[18:23] | That includes letting Moz die. | 这当然包括杀了Moz |
[18:25] | As long as we have the diamond, we have control. | 只要钻石到我们手里 我们就有主控权 |
[18:27] | With criminals, control is everything. | 对付罪犯 主控权就是一切 |
[18:28] | I know the buyer she’ll contact. | 我知道她要接头的买家 |
[18:30] | I can find her. | 我能找到她 |
[18:31] | You’re an expert at being a criminal, | 你是犯罪专家 |
[18:33] | and I’m an expert at catching them. | 我可是抓罪犯的专家 |
[18:35] | We can save Mozzie | 我们既可以救下Mozzie |
[18:36] | and put her back where she belongs. | 同时也能把她送回该去的地方 |
[18:40] | This is Agent Peter Burke. I’m calling in a tactical alert. | 我是Peter Burke探员 现在报告战略预警 |
[18:43] | Escaped prisoner Rebecca Lowe will be | 逃犯Rebecca |
[18:44] | at Washington square park in one hour. | Lowe一小时后将会出现在 华盛顿广场公园 |
[18:47] | Set up an invisible perimeter two blocks from the park. | 以公园为中心 两街区半径范围内 建立隐形监控 |
[18:50] | I want spotters on every roof. | 每座楼顶都要有人监视 |
[18:52] | – Wait. – But no one enters the park. | – 慢着 – 但所有人不许进公园 |
[18:55] | No one. You got that? | 不能进人 明白吗? |
[18:57] | – It’s too easy. – Tell them I’m on my way. | – 太容易了 |
[18:59] | Rebecca’s smarter than this. | – 告诉他们我马上就到 Rebecca没这么笨 |
[19:01] | She has to have another plan. | 她肯定还有其他准备 |
[19:04] | Right again, Neal. | 又让你说对了 Neal |
[19:06] | Hands where I can see ’em, Agent Burke. | 双手拿出来 Burke探员 |
[19:12] | You too, Neal. Hands up. | 还有你 Neal 举起手来 |
[19:20] | Move it, Burke. Keep going. | 快走 Burke 别停 |
[19:27] | Caught you with your guard down. | 趁你放下心防再逮住你了 |
[19:28] | Not the first time. | 这可不是第一次了 |
[19:29] | Nice haircut, by the way. | 话说 头发剪得不错 |
[19:31] | Ah, it’s the real me. | 啊 这才是真正的我 |
[19:32] | Give me your gun, Agent Burke. | 把你的枪给我 Burke探员 |
[19:34] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[19:35] | Okay, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[19:39] | You can always count on love to cloud your critical thinking. | 爱总会迷惑了人的判断 |
[19:41] | First with me, then with Mozzie. | 先是我 然后是Mozzie |
[19:43] | I doubt you could relate. | 你可能跟他不太一样 |
[19:45] | You’d be surprised. | 你会大吃一惊的 |
[19:49] | Peter, don’t. | Peter 别 |
[19:53] | Play nice, Agent Burke. | 好好玩 Burke探员 |
[19:55] | Killing feds does not keep me up at night. | 杀个FBI对我也没什么的 |
[19:59] | Just give it to her. | 就给她吧 |
[20:02] | It’s sweet how much Neal cares | 一个用脚环铐着你的人 |
[20:03] | about the man who shackled him. | Neal你还这样担心他 太贴心了 |
[20:11] | Now your phones, both of them. | 你们的电话 都拿过来 |
[20:19] | Now, are we carrying backup, Agent Burke? | 咱们后面还有后援吧 Burke探员? |
[20:30] | Show me the diamond. | 把钻石给我拿出来 |
[20:37] | Spectacular. | 美极了 |
[20:45] | I held up my end of the bargain. | 这场交易 我履行了我的部分 |
[20:48] | – Now tell me the antidote. – I will. I promise. | – 好了 告诉我解药 – 会给你的 我保证 |
[20:50] | As soon as I’m safely out of the city. | 只要我安全出城 马上说 |
[20:52] | – That wasn’t the deal. – It is now. | – 交易里可没有这条 – 现在有 |
[21:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:06] | In you go, Burke. | 你进去 Burke |
[21:09] | Ah, one last thing. | 啊 最后一件事 |
[21:15] | Now I know what people mean when they say | 这下我终于知道 |
[21:16] | their skin is crawling. | 人们说的汗毛倒竖是什么感觉 |
[21:19] | Never bothered you before. | 你以前可不这么觉得 |
[21:24] | You’re the boy scout of con men. | 你是骗子行当的老手了 |
[21:26] | Always prepared. | 总是有备无患 |
[21:28] | Go. Get in. | 来吧 进去吧 |
[21:33] | We can’t stop you now. | 我们现在已经阻止不了你了 |
[21:34] | Just tell us the antidote. | 告诉我们解毒剂的配方吧 |
[21:36] | One mistake I’ll never make again is underestimating you. | 我不会再犯低估你的这种错误 |
[21:42] | Bye, Neal. | 别了 Neal |
[21:43] | Could have had a hell of a time. | 估计有一阵子不会再见了 |
[21:55] | Ricinus communis. | 这是普通的蓖麻 |
[21:56] | Ricin is produced from its beans. | 蓖麻毒素在它的种子里 |
[21:58] | Very deadly. | 异常致命 |
[21:59] | Based on the footprints, it looks like she spent | 根据脚印的情况 |
[22:01] | some time with this plant. | 看起来她在这棵植物附近停留了一阵子 |
[22:02] | This could be it, unless she thinks | 有这个可能 |
[22:04] | we’re dumb enough to follow them here. | 除非她已经料到 我们会蠢到跟踪他们到这里 |
[22:05] | Yeah, that’s what’s bothering me. | 是啊 就是这个问题困扰着我 |
[22:06] | A lot of footprints around this one. | 这周围有很多脚印 |
[22:07] | Yeah, but none over there. | 对 而那边一个脚印都没有 |
[22:09] | And it looks like the dirt was brushed over. | 看起来这里的土也被清扫过了 |
[22:11] | Atropos belladonna. | 颠茄素 |
[22:13] | Commonly known as deadly nightshade. | 俗称颠茄 |
[22:15] | So it’s definitely poisonous? | 所以这也是致命的毒药? |
[22:16] | As little as two berries or one leaf can kill a grown man. | 两粒果实或一片叶子 就可以杀死一个成年人 |
[22:19] | Rebecca was trained by MI5, but we learned | Rebecca受训于MI5 |
[22:22] | – from someone far sneakier. – Caffrey. | 但咱们可是跟着更狡猾的人学习过 |
[22:23] | – It’s a misdirect. – She was trying to lead us | – 这是个幌子 |
[22:25] | towards those plants and away from this one. | 她想让我们以为是那一棵植物 而不是这一棵 |
[22:36] | Things are getting really bad. | 情况现在相当糟糕 |
[22:38] | He thinks he’s someone named Marquis de Grouchy, | 他以为他是Grouchy侯爵 |
[22:40] | and he’s talking to Napoleon. | 现在正在跟拿破仑聊天 |
[22:41] | Actually, that’s the name | 事实上那是滑铁卢战役里 |
[22:43] | of Napoleon’s top general at Waterloo. | 拿破仑高级将领的名字 |
[22:45] | We think she gave Mozzie atropos belladonna. | 我们认为她给Mozzie下了颠茄苏 |
[22:47] | Tell the doctor to give him a drug | 告诉医生给他吃点扁豆毒碱做解药 |
[22:48] | – called physostigmine. – Physostigmine? | 扁豆毒碱? |
[22:58] | – Are you positive? – No. | – 你确定? – 不确定 |
[23:00] | But it’s our best shot. | 但这是我们现在唯一的机会 他们说要给他扁豆毒碱 |
[23:01] | They said to give him a drug, physostigmine, now. | 做解药用 要快 |
[23:04] | Right now. | 那是颠茄中毒后吃的 |
[23:05] | That’s for belladonna poisoning. | 那是颠茄中毒后吃的 我们还没有拿到检测结果 |
[23:07] | We haven’t got the results from the test back yet. | 我们还没有拿到检测结果 |
[23:08] | Doctor, please. | 医生 求你了 |
[23:09] | The side effects could be serious… | 误食的副作用可能会非常严重 痉挛 |
[23:11] | seizures, irregular heart rhythms, | 心律不齐 甚至癫痫 |
[23:12] | even epilepsy. | 拿到测试结果前我是不会给你的 |
[23:14] | – I’m not giving it until the tests come back. | |
[23:15] | – It might be too late. – I’ll tell them to rush | 那就太迟了 |
[23:16] | the tests on belladonna. | – 我会让他们抓紧做颠茄素检测的 |
[23:17] | He could be dead by then! | 拿到结果的时候他可能已经死了! |
[23:18] | Give it to him! Give it to him now! | 给他吃! 现在就给他! 马上! |
[23:21] | Prepare 50 milligrams of physostigmine, | 大约50毫克的毒扁豆碱 |
[23:23] | but have injections of lorazepam | 配合劳拉西泮以及肾上腺素一起注射 |
[23:25] | and epinephrine standing by in case he has a bad reaction. | 以防他产生不良反应 |
[23:32] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[23:36] | I’ve seen you slip out of handcuffs | 我见过你徒手脱手铐 |
[23:38] | in less than a minute with nothing. | 只花了不到一分钟时间 |
[23:39] | Right. When they’re on my wrists. | 是的 如果是戴在我的手腕上的话 |
[23:41] | There’s an old escape artist trick | 我可以用一种古老的 |
[23:42] | I use when they’re being put on. | 逃脱技法来摆脱手铐 |
[23:44] | Pump the veins and muscles in your wrists and hands, | 让你手腕和手掌的肌肉血管先充血 |
[23:46] | and when you relax them, | 然后等你放松的时候 |
[23:47] | they’re smaller and you can slide off the cuffs. | 他们就会收缩一些 这样就可以从手铐里滑出来了 |
[23:49] | I’ve given you way too much insight into my world. | 我让你对我的世界了解得太多了 |
[23:51] | I thought you were leaving that world. | 我以为你已经离开了那个世界 |
[23:53] | Well, not tethered to an anklet. | 仅限脚环范围内 |
[23:55] | That’s all you’ve got? An old trick? | 这就是你所学到的? 一个老把戏? |
[23:56] | Unless you got a paper clip. | 除非你有回形针 |
[23:59] | Step aside, Houdini. I’ll get us out of here. | 你退下吧 逃脱专家 我来让咱们出去 |
[24:02] | Oh, if I knew you were looking for a more elegant option. | 要是我早知你的方法这么优雅 |
[24:06] | It’ll work. Now kick. | 会有用的 现在踢吧 |
[24:07] | On three, all right? | 数到三一起踢 |
[24:10] | – A little teamwork. – Yeah. | – 有点团队精神 – 好 |
[24:11] | – One… – Two…three. | 一… |
[24:17] | You hear that? | 二… 三 |
[24:19] | It’s the smartest way off this island. | 你听到了吗? 这是离开这岛的最佳方法 |
[24:20] | Yeah, which is usually her way. | 这是离开这岛的最佳方法 对 真有她的风格 |
[24:28] | – Agent Burke! – All right. | – Burke探员! – 好了 |
[24:31] | – You were right. – Agent Burke! | – 你说的对 – Burke探员! |
[24:34] | Agent Burke? | Burke探员? |
[24:37] | Agent Burke, your wife called. | Burke探员 你妻子打电话过来了 |
[24:39] | – Is it Mozzie? – Yes, sir. | – 关于Mozzie吗? – 是的 先生 |
[24:41] | I was to report to you that he’s been given an antidote. | 她要我转告说他已经有解药了 |
[24:43] | He’s responding to treatment. | 治疗已经有反应 |
[24:45] | Give me your phone now. | 现在把你的手机给我 |
[24:48] | There’s no reception down here, sir. | 先生 这下面没有信号 |
[24:49] | We’ll need to go out front. | 我们要从前面出去 |
[24:50] | I’m going after Rebecca. | 我去追Rebecca |
[24:51] | Wait for me. I’m calling for backup. | 等等我 我在寻求支援 |
[24:52] | There’s no time. | 没那么多时间了 那你要怎么阻止她? |
[24:53] | What can you do to stop her? | 那你要怎么阻止她? |
[24:56] | Give her a reason to stay. | 给她一个留下来的理由 |
[25:06] | Rebecca! | |
[25:07] | Don’t come any closer. I won’t graze you this time. | 别再靠近 这次就不仅是擦伤这么简单了 |
[25:12] | Can that helicopter take both of us? | 那直升机能把我们都带走吗? |
[25:15] | That diamond could buy us a nice castle in Croatia. | 那颗钻石能让我们 |
[25:18] | We could live like royalty. | 在克罗地亚买个漂亮的城堡 |
[25:21] | Sounds perfect. | 我们可以过得像个贵族 |
[25:23] | The FBI’s not listening. It’s just you and me. | 听上去棒极了 联邦调查局听不到 |
[25:27] | And that helicopter can take us anywhere we want to go. | 这里只有你我 那架直升机能带我们去任何地方 |
[25:31] | How many times | 你以为我还会被你骗多少次? |
[25:32] | do you think I’m gonna fall for that? | 你以为我还会被你骗多少次? |
[25:34] | You don’t want me. You’ve made that very clear. | 你不想要我 |
[25:38] | I think you’ll stay anyway. | 你已经说得很清楚了 我觉得不管怎样你还是会留下来 |
[25:42] | Why would I stay? | 我为什么要留下来? |
[25:44] | ‘Cause you won’t leave without the diamond. | 因为没拿到钻石你是不会走的 |
[25:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[26:01] | Check your pocket. | 检查下你的口袋 |
[26:03] | Check it. | 检查下 |
[26:11] | Ah, nothing says “I love you” like a brick. | 没有什么能像砖块一样表达爱意了 |
[26:19] | You. | 你 |
[26:20] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[26:22] | Hey, just a little sleight of hand. | 这是个小戏法 |
[26:23] | No big deal. | 算不上什么 |
[26:25] | Maybe your critical thinking got clouded. | 也许你的批判性思维被蒙蔽了 |
[26:27] | I love how good you are. | – 我就喜欢你这么厉害 |
[26:30] | – I hate how good you are. – Give me the diamond. | – 我讨厌你这么厉害 – |
[26:32] | I can’t. | 把钻石给我 – |
[26:34] | Neal, don’t make me kill you. | 我做不到 Neal 不要逼我杀了你 |
[26:36] | I’ll just take it off your beautiful, dead body. | 我会把它从你美丽的尸体上拿走 |
[26:40] | I don’t have it anymore. | 它已经不在我手上了 |
[26:43] | Where is it? | 它在哪? |
[26:46] | Local law enforcement and every FBI agent | 本地执法人员和纽约每个 联邦调查局探员都在过来的路上了 |
[26:49] | in New York are on their way. | 好的 先生 我会去协调的 |
[26:50] | Yes, sir. I’ll coordinate everything. | 好的 先生 我会去协调的 |
[27:05] | You just killed your best friend. | 你刚杀了你最好的朋友 |
[27:07] | No, Mozzie’s recovering as we speak. | 不 我们说话的时候 Mozzie正在恢复 |
[27:09] | Looks like he’s out of the woods. | 看来他已经脱离险境了 |
[27:13] | Oh, and you’re in the weeds. | 而你又麻烦缠身了 |
[27:16] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[27:18] | He’s gone, and he’s not coming back. | 他走了 他不会回来的 |
[27:20] | He must have heard it over the radio. | 他肯定听到了广播 |
[27:22] | Every law enforcement officer in New York | 纽约所有的执法人员正在来的路上 |
[27:24] | is headed here right now. | |
[27:34] | Then I’ll just trade you for the diamond. | 那我就用你来换钻石 |
[27:37] | You’re going to get me out of here, | 你要带我离开这 |
[27:39] | one way or another. | 不管用什么方法 |
[27:42] | Rebecca, you have to know when it’s over. | Rebecca 你要知道什么时候是结束 |
[27:49] | Sometimes, you have to stop running. | 有时 你要放弃逃亡 |
[29:07] | It’s beautiful here. | 这里真美 |
[29:38] | Well, the leaf of one plant strikes me down, | 一棵植物的叶子放倒我 |
[29:40] | the fruit of another restores me. | 另外一棵植物的果实把我救回来 |
[29:42] | The circle of life. | 真是生命的循环 |
[29:44] | Do you really think you should be drinking | 你觉得滑铁卢一役没多久 |
[29:45] | this soon after Waterloo, grouchy? | 你能喝这么多吗? Grouchy元帅 |
[29:47] | Doctor’s orders. | 这是医嘱 |
[29:49] | I was instructed to drink a lot of liquids. | 医生说我要喝很多液体 |
[29:52] | So where is this gem I almost cashed in all my chips | 那颗我差点赌上性命的宝石在哪? |
[29:56] | to get? | |
[29:59] | Is that real? | 那是真的吗? |
[30:01] | They didn’t make fakes that good in 1886. | 1886年做不出这么棒的赝品 |
[30:02] | Can I hold it? | 我能拿一下吗? |
[30:11] | You know, after he had the Hope diamond cut, | 在希望之钻被切割后 |
[30:13] | Louis XIV would wear it on his pinkie. | 路易十四把它戴在小指上 |
[30:18] | He had grotesquely large fingers. | 他的手指异常粗壮 |
[30:21] | So is this diamond our path to easy street? | 所以这颗钻石能让我们衣食无忧吗? |
[30:26] | Yeah, who actually, you know, owns that? | 对啊 到底是谁拥有它? |
[30:28] | It’s my duty as a federal officer | 作为联邦官员 |
[30:30] | to turn it over to the state department. | 我有责任把它上缴至国务院 |
[30:32] | Glad you’re feeling better, Moz. You ready? | 很高兴你好一些了 Moz |
[30:35] | Yeah. | – 走了吗? – 好 |
[30:40] | That diamond is not meant to be under bulletproof glass | 那颗钻石不该待在防弹玻璃下 |
[30:44] | with a bunch of tourists in Bermuda shorts | 让一群穿着齐膝短裤的人盯着它发呆 |
[30:46] | gawking at it. | |
[30:47] | Better than being lost behind a brick wall. | 总比被遗忘在砖石后面要强 |
[30:50] | See ya. | 再见 |
[30:51] | See ya. | 再见 |
[30:53] | Hey, thanks for going | |
[30:54] | all Terms of Endearment on the doctor for me. | 谢谢你为我而对医生做的事 |
[30:58] | It was fun. | 那很好玩 |
[31:04] | Okay, that diamond is ours, Neal. | 那颗钻石是我们的 Neal |
[31:06] | We are gonna get it back. | 我们要把它拿回来 |
[31:07] | You want to rob the state department? | 你想抢劫国务院吗? |
[31:09] | Well, it hasn’t gone there yet. | 它还没被送到国务院 |
[31:11] | It’s our meal ticket. | 这是我们的饭票 |
[31:13] | It’s supposed to set us up for life, | 我们的生活本来该指望它的 |
[31:14] | in a perversely legitimate fashion. | 以一种完全合法的方式 |
[31:17] | There is no reason to go after it illegitimately. | 没理由我们去非法的追寻它 |
[31:20] | Come on, Moz. | 算了吧 Moz |
[31:22] | It was never about the money. | 这从来都不关乎金钱 |
[31:24] | Of course not, but we could… | 当然不是 但是我们可以… |
[31:26] | You think, if it goes missing, Peter won’t know | 你想要是它不见了 |
[31:28] | the first place to look? | Peter还不知道要从哪追查吗? |
[31:30] | My freedom is worth more than anything that diamond could buy. | 我的自由比这钻石能买到的东西更珍贵 |
[31:35] | Sure it is. | 那是自然 |
[31:36] | Except your freedom still eludes you. | 只是你还没有得到你的自由 |
[32:53] | – Am I in trouble? – Nope. No trouble. | – 我有麻烦了吗? – 不是 没惹麻烦 |
[32:57] | – Did Rebecca escape again? – Oh, she’s not going anywhere. | – Rebecca又越狱了吗? |
[33:00] | Ever. | – 她哪都去不了了 |
[33:01] | Then what? | 那怎么了? |
[33:03] | Did I get a new handler? Who’s the lucky agent? | 我有新的监管人了吗? 谁那么幸运 |
[33:06] | No one. | 没有人 |
[33:09] | Well, it certainly isn’t you. | 肯定不会是你了 |
[33:12] | You still look like you’re going somewhere. | 你还是看上去要去别的地方 |
[33:13] | I made a call to Bruce in Washington. | 我给华盛顿的Bruce打了个电话 |
[33:16] | I filled him in on your capture of Rebecca Lowe. | 我把你追捕Rebecca Lowe的事上报给他了 |
[33:23] | I told him you deserve your freedom. | 我和他说过你该自由了 |
[33:29] | Peter… | |
[33:30] | He agreed. | 他同意了 他已经去找FBI局长商量放了你 一旦他同意了 只要打个电话给司法部长就搞定了 |
[33:32] | He’s meeting with the FBI director | |
[33:35] | to put your release in motion. | |
[33:36] | Once he signs off, | |
[33:38] | it should only take a call to the Attorney General | |
[33:41] | to get it done. | |
[33:44] | When? | 大概要多久 |
[33:45] | Shouldn’t be more than a couple of days. | 大概要多久 |
[33:47] | But there is one condition. | 应该要不了几天 但有一个条件 |
[33:50] | What? | 什么 |
[33:52] | You visit El and me in Washington a lot. | 什么 经常去华盛顿见El和我 |
[33:54] | I will be the house guest | 我会赖在你家不走的 |
[33:56] | that never leaves. | |
[33:58] | And if you don’t keep your promise, | 如果你不遵守承诺 |
[34:00] | if I find out you’ve pulled even one caper, | 或者违法了 |
[34:03] | I’m gonna leave my cushy desk job | 我会离开轻松的办公室 |
[34:05] | and hunt you down. | 追你到天涯海角 |
[34:07] | Just like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[34:09] | With the same outcome. | 会有一样的结果 |
[34:25] | – All right. – Yeah. | – 没问题 – 嗯 |
[34:27] | – I’ll see you in D.C. – You got it. | – 华盛顿见 – 没问题 |
[34:58] | Not getting the diamond changes everything. | 没拿到钻石改变了一切 |
[35:00] | Well, finding it helped buy my freedom, | 它能帮我重获自由 |
[35:02] | and that is everything. | 那就是一切 |
[35:03] | Except you’ll be broke, | 但你会破产 |
[35:05] | without even a government check to pay your rent. | 连付房租的政府支票都没了 |
[35:07] | You don’t know how good that sounds. | 你不知道那听起来多棒 |
[35:09] | No worries. | 不用担心 |
[35:10] | There’s a lot of top feeders just out of range | 笼子外有很多鱼等着我们来捕 |
[35:13] | just waiting to be scaled. | |
[35:16] | I’m done, Moz. | 我不干了 |
[35:18] | I’m giving up the life. | Moz 我已经收手了 |
[35:22] | – Oh, come on. – I’m serious. | – 算了吧 – 我是认真的 |
[35:23] | No more jobs. No more fish metaphors. | 别再下海 别再说捕鱼的事 |
[35:27] | Neal | Neal, if you’re not a criminal, |
[35:29] | then what are you? | 如果你不是罪犯 那你是什么 |
[35:32] | That’s what I want to find out. | 那也是我想知道的 |
[35:35] | You know, it’s been five years since I’ve seen Paris, | 离我上次去巴黎 |
[35:37] | Bangkok, Istanbul. | 曼谷 伊斯坦布尔已经5年了 |
[35:40] | When my anklet’s off, we can go. | 等我没有脚环了 我们就能去了 |
[35:43] | Fine, and, while we’re there, if a whale swims by, | 好 等我们去那后 |
[35:46] | we can throw a harpoon. | 如果有条大鲸鱼游过 我们可以丢鱼叉下去 |
[35:48] | A whale is not a fish, | 鲸鱼不是鱼 |
[35:50] | so that metaphor is acceptable. | 所以可以捕 |
[35:52] | Monet kept painting even when he was too blind to find his easel. | 莫奈直到看不到画架前都在作画 |
[35:57] | Mick | Mick Jagger will keep touring |
[35:58] | until he drops dead on stage. | Jagger在从舞台上倒下前都在巡回 |
[36:00] | You have to continue doing what you’re great at. | 你得接着做你擅长的事 |
[36:02] | One of the many differences between Mick Jagger and I | 我和Mick Jagger有一点不同 |
[36:05] | is that I face prison again if I keep going. | 如果我继续做就会又去坐牢 |
[36:08] | That diamond was supposed to be our retirement. | 钻石本该是我们的收山之作 |
[36:11] | The Suit took that away. | 条子先生拿走了 |
[36:12] | He’s helping you get your freedom, | 他想帮你得到自由 |
[36:14] | but with a future lacking in the finer things. | 但并没有美好的未来 |
[36:18] | For you, that’s like cutting off your oxygen. | 对你来说 那就像切断你的氧气 |
[36:30] | Paris without money. | 在巴黎却没有钱 |
[36:32] | Is not the city of lights. | 那就不是巴黎 |
[37:01] | Hey, honey, what time is the moving van | 宝贝 |
[37:02] | coming tomorrow? | 搬家车明天几点来 |
[37:03] | 8:00. | 8点 |
[37:04] | Ooh, think we’ll be ready? | 8点 我们能收好吧 |
[37:06] | Well, that’s the thing about deadlines… | 都到眼前了 |
[37:08] | we have to be. | 我们得收拾好 |
[37:10] | Ugh, I’m gonna tackle upstairs. | 我去整理楼上 |
[37:11] | No excuses for not joining me. | 别找借口逃走 |
[37:15] | This is Peter Burke. | 我是Peter Burke |
[37:17] | Oh, hey, Bruce. | 嗨 Bruce |
[37:23] | Perfect weather for shorts. | 这天气真适合穿短裤 |
[37:25] | When I lose my anklet, I’m gonna go out | 等我没有脚环后 |
[37:26] | and buy a hundred pairs. | 要买一百条 |
[37:28] | Glad you could come by. | 很高兴你能过来 |
[37:31] | – Why the serious face? – Sit down. | – 为什么这么严肃 |
[37:33] | Oh, okay, I get it. | – 坐 我懂了 |
[37:36] | You pretend to look all serious, | 你在装严肃 |
[37:37] | then tell me how the FBI director | 然后告诉我局长和司法部长 |
[37:39] | and the Attorney General discussed my case, | 讨论了我的案子 |
[37:41] | and it wasn’t as open and shut as they thought. | 事情没有他们想的那么容易 |
[37:45] | It should have been. | 本该容易的 |
[37:49] | You’ve never been one for the misdirect. | 你从没骗过我 |
[37:52] | The Attorney General was never called. | 没有人联系过司法部长 |
[37:55] | The FBI director reviewed your record. | 局长看了你的记录 |
[37:58] | He told Bruce you blew any chance of an early release | 他告诉Bruce 你毁了任何提前释放的机会 |
[38:02] | because of your escape into Cape Verde last year. | 因为去年你逃去了佛得角 |
[38:05] | What, and everything I’ve done since doesn’t matter? | 什么 那我之后的一切都毫无意义吗 |
[38:07] | It likely mattered a lot. | 可能很有意义 |
[38:10] | We have the highest arrest record in the bureau. | – 我们拥有局里最高的逮捕记录 |
[38:12] | – Yeah. – Bruce thinks the real reason | – 对 |
[38:15] | he won’t release you is because you’re such a big asset. | Bruce认为他们不想放你的 真正理由是你是个人才 |
[38:18] | The bureau doesn’t want to lose you. | 局里不想失去你 |
[38:23] | I screwed myself. | 我毁了我自己 |
[38:26] | If you weren’t good, | 如果你不够厉害 |
[38:28] | they would have revoked your deal | 他们会撤回交易 |
[38:29] | and sent you back to prison. | 送你回监狱 |
[38:30] | So the game was rigged. | 这游戏都掌控在他们手中 |
[38:32] | No, this isn’t a game. | 不 |
[38:35] | Everything is. | 这不是游戏 一切都是游戏 |
[38:40] | Don’t do anything crazy, Neal. | 别做傻事 Neal |
[38:44] | This isn’t over. | 这不代表一切都结束了 |
[38:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:58] | How disappointed would you be | 如果我们不去华盛顿 |
[39:00] | if we didn’t move to Washington? | 你会有多失望 |
[39:04] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:07] | My request to release Neal was denied. | 我释放Neal的请求被驳回了 |
[39:09] | They want him to serve his sentence at White Collar. | 他们想让他继续在白领犯罪部工作 |
[39:12] | That’s not fair. | 那不公平 |
[39:14] | He earned it. | 这是他应得的 |
[39:15] | Exactly how I feel. | 我也是这么想的 |
[39:19] | And now you don’t want to go to D.C. | 现在你不想去华盛顿了 |
[39:25] | It’s all bureaucracy, El. | 那里都是官僚主义 El |
[39:28] | I mean, guys sitting behind desks, | 一帮人坐在桌子后 |
[39:29] | making decisions about other people’s lives | 没有亲身体会过 |
[39:32] | without being a part of those lives | 却做出左右他人人生的决定 |
[39:33] | on a daily basis. | |
[39:37] | It’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[39:44] | Well, hon, if… | 宝贝 |
[39:48] | then of course I’m okay. | 如果这是你觉得该做的 我当然没事 |
[39:55] | Maybe I’ll just… I’ll commute back and forth. | 也许我会来回跑 |
[39:59] | We could talk every night, | 我们可以每天晚上都聊天 |
[40:01] | and it could be fun to catch up on weekends. | 每周末聚聚应该也挺有趣 |
[40:11] | If that’s what you feel you need to do. | 如果那是你觉得该做的 |
[40:14] | Babe, it’s the National Gallery. | 宝贝 那是国家艺术馆 |
[40:17] | I mean, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. | 这机会一生只有一次 |
[40:22] | You wouldn’t expect me not to take the job | 我不能因为你改变想法 |
[40:24] | just because you changed your mind. | 就不要那份工作 |
[40:28] | I wouldn’t. No. | 我当然不会 |
[40:34] | So the moral of this story… the Suit can’t be trusted. | 所以这个故事表明 不能相信条子 |
[40:37] | It wasn’t Peter. | 那不是Peter的错 |
[40:39] | That you know of, but, really, what’s the difference? | 那是因为你了解他 但又有什么区别 |
[40:41] | Suits by any other name are still the enemy. | 别的名字的条子仍然是我们的敌人 |
[40:43] | The question is, what now? | 问题是现在怎么办 |
[40:45] | I cracked your old anklet. I can crack this one. | 我破解了你老的脚环 也就能破解这个 |
[40:48] | But the real question remains, do you want me to? | 但真正的问题是 你想让我这么做吗 |
[40:53] | I want my freedom. | 我想要自由 |
[40:55] | Any way I can get it. | 我可以不择手段 |
[40:59] | Give me a week, and we’ll be back in business. | 给我一周 我们就可以重拾旧业 |
[41:02] | Try to make it sooner. | 再短一点吧 |
[41:03] | Restock your liquor cabinet. | 装满你的酒柜 |
[41:30] | Hey. Why are you following me? | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[41:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:40] | I’m about to become the last person on earth | 我将是地球上最后一个知道你在哪的人 720P |
[41:43] | who knows where you are. |