时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The hope diamond. We’re looking for its twin. | 希望之钻 我们找的是它的双生钻 |
[00:04] | – They want me in D.C.? – The job’s yours. | -上头要我去华盛顿 -这份工作是你的了 |
[00:07] | When we first started talking about Washington, | 我们一开始商量去华盛顿的时候 |
[00:08] | I reached out to the National Gallery. | 我就联系了国家美术馆 |
[00:10] | They just called me and offered me a position. | 他们刚刚打给我 说可以给我一份工作 |
[00:12] | I made a call to Bruce in Washington. | 我给华盛顿的布鲁斯打了个电话 |
[00:15] | He’s meeting with the FBI director to put your release in motion. | 他要跟联调局局长会面加快你的释放 |
[00:19] | You asked me to trust you. | 你要我相信你 |
[00:20] | You can trust me. | 你也可以相信我 |
[00:21] | Who is she, Neal? | 她到底是谁 尼尔 |
[00:22] | Her real name is Rachel Turner, MI5. | 她的真名是蕾切尔·特纳 军情五处 |
[00:25] | Neal, she’s in love with you. | 尼尔 她爱上你了 |
[00:27] | We found it. | 我们找到它了 |
[00:30] | Rebecca! | 丽贝卡 |
[00:31] | Don’t come any closer. | 别再靠近了 |
[00:34] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[00:36] | He’s gone, and he’s not coming back. | 他走了 而且不会再回来了 |
[00:37] | Every law enforcement officer in New York | 纽约市的所有警官都在 |
[00:39] | is headed here right now. | 赶往这里的路上 |
[00:41] | You have to stop running. | 你不能再逃了 |
[00:42] | The FBI director won’t release you | 联调局局长不肯放你 |
[00:44] | ’cause you’re such a big asset. | 因为你是个不可多得的人才 |
[00:45] | The bureau doesn’t want to lose you. | 局里不想失去你 |
[00:47] | And now you don’t want to go to D.C. | 你不想去华盛顿了吗 |
[00:48] | It’s all bureaucracy, El. | 官僚主义害死人 小伊 |
[00:50] | I’ll commute back and forth. | 我可以乘车往返两地 |
[00:51] | I want my freedom. | 我想要自由 |
[00:52] | Give me a week, and we’ll be back in business. | 给我一周时间 然后我们就干回老本行 |
[00:55] | Why are you following me? Who are you? | 你为什么跟踪我 你是谁 |
[00:57] | I’m about to become the last person on earth who knows where you are. | 我就要成为世界上最后一个知道你去向的人了 |
[01:19] | All clear. | 没人 |
[01:20] | Turn over every mattress. | 翻个底朝天 |
[01:21] | Check behind every frame. | 任何地方都不要漏掉 |
[01:22] | Doesn’t look like a man who planned to leave. | 看上去不像是计划要逃跑的样子啊 |
[01:25] | Neal wouldn’t have left any clues. | 尼尔不会留下线索的 |
[01:35] | He and Mozzie should be long gone by now. | 他和蚊子应该早跑没影了 |
[01:40] | I know it’s not a perfect resemblance, | 我知道这不是很像 |
[01:43] | but we ca– | 但我们可以 |
[01:48] | This looks like a bad time. | 看来时机不太好 |
[01:50] | I’ll come back later. | 我稍后再回来 |
[01:52] | Stay right where you are, Mozzie. | 别动 蚊子 |
[01:55] | I can explain, suit. | 我可以解释的 猫咪探员 |
[01:59] | I’m so very lonely. | 我好寂寞 |
[02:10] | You’re gonna tell me where he is. | 告诉我 他在哪 |
[02:12] | I know all your interrogation techniques, suit. | 你的审讯技巧我都熟悉 猫咪探员 |
[02:14] | I’m never gonna crack. | 我绝不会松口的 |
[02:17] | I’m also aided by the fact that I have no idea | 而且我也完全不知道 |
[02:19] | what you’re talking about. | 你在说什么 |
[02:21] | We both know Neal ran. | 我们都知道尼尔跑了 |
[02:24] | Of course we do. | 当然了 |
[02:26] | Now, where exactly do we know he ran to? | 那他跑哪去了呢 |
[02:31] | That’s what you’re gonna tell me. | 我问的就是这个 |
[02:33] | The answer, dear suit, is that he didn’t run. | 答案就是 探员先生 他没跑 |
[02:36] | And the evidence is right in front of you. | 证据就坐在你面前 |
[02:38] | You? | 你吗 |
[02:39] | He wouldn’t run without me, | 他不会撇下我一人跑的 |
[02:41] | ergo… | 所以 |
[02:42] | We found the anklet. | 我们找到脚环了 |
[02:44] | It was in the back of a truck headed to Pennsylvania. | 在一辆开往宾夕法尼亚州的卡车后面 |
[02:46] | Thanks, Jones. | 谢了 琼斯 |
[02:48] | Ergo? | 所以怎样 |
[02:50] | 12:52 p.m., Neal cut his anklet. | 尼尔于中午12点52分切断了脚环 |
[02:53] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[02:54] | You’re gonna tell me where he went. | 你要告诉我他去哪了 |
[02:57] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, 12:52 p.m. today? | 等等 今天12:52吗 |
[03:00] | – That’s right. – That’s impossible. | -没错 -不可能啊 |
[03:02] | I was with him minutes before. | 几分钟前我们还在一起 |
[03:03] | We were talking about… | 我们还在探讨… |
[03:06] | The future. | 我们的未来 |
[03:08] | I bet you were. | 当然了 |
[03:09] | I saw the body double. | 我看到假人了 |
[03:11] | The FBI betrayed him. | 联调局背弃了他 |
[03:14] | What else would you expect? | 你还想要他怎样 |
[03:15] | You’re not helping your case. | 你这是在给自己帮倒忙 |
[03:16] | We wouldn’t do it like this. | 我们不会这么做的 |
[03:18] | If we ever ran, it would be a well-crafted plan– | 如果我们要跑 也会是精心计划过的 |
[03:22] | no loose ends– | 不会留下纰漏 |
[03:24] | together. | 而且是一起跑 |
[03:25] | Suit, you know something doesn’t feel right about this. | 猫咪探员 你知道这里面有问题 |
[03:29] | I promise you, Neal didn’t run… | 我保证 尼尔没逃跑 |
[03:35] | Which means someone must have taken him. | 那么一定是有人绑走了他 |
[04:32] | Thank you. | 多谢了 |
[04:49] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[04:50] | I was gonna run, but, you know, | 我本打算跑的 |
[04:52] | figuring out how to dodge the FBI, | 但是想办法甩掉联调局 |
[04:54] | get rid of the anklet, | 去掉脚环 |
[04:55] | find an untraceable place to lay low– | 找到无迹可寻的地方藏身 |
[04:57] | that takes time. | 这都要花时间的 |
[04:59] | Instead, you took care of it already, so thank you. | 而你都替我搞定了 所以谢谢了啊 |
[05:02] | This is the best thing that could have happened to me. | 简直没有比这更棒的事了 |
[05:05] | You know you’re cuffed to a chair, right? | 你知道自己被拷在椅子上了吧 |
[05:09] | I do, but I won’t be once you realize | 我知道 但等你意识到摆在你面前的机会 |
[05:11] | the opportunity in front of you. | 就会给我解开了 |
[05:15] | Yeah, she said you were good. | 她就说你很厉害 |
[05:17] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[05:19] | Well, she didn’t have any friends, | 她没有朋友 |
[05:21] | no one she trusted. | 没有信任的人 |
[05:22] | She told you about me, she needed you. | 如果她跟你说到了我 那一定是需要你 |
[05:25] | You’re the guy in the helicopter. | 你就是直升机里的那个人 |
[05:31] | Rebecca reached out to me– | 丽贝卡来找我 |
[05:33] | A cut of the diamond for a way out of town. | 我接她出城 就能换得钻石分成 |
[05:35] | And you really thought Rebecca would give that to you? | 你真相信丽贝卡会履约吗 |
[05:37] | I don’t think either of us expected the other | 我觉得我们两人都没指望 |
[05:40] | to keep up our end of the bargain. | 对方履约 |
[05:43] | Now I don’t have to. | 如今我不必履约了 |
[05:45] | You want the whole thing for yourself. | 你要自己独吞 |
[05:47] | And you are going to get it for me. | 而你要去帮我拿到钻石 |
[05:53] | Getting a little tired of how happy you are. | 我有点厌烦你这么开心的样子了 |
[05:58] | The FBI has the diamond. | 钻石在联调局手里 |
[06:00] | But you work for the FBI. | 但你为联调局工作啊 |
[06:03] | She told me that too. | 这事她也说了 |
[06:06] | You can get it from them. | 你能帮我偷出来 |
[06:08] | And what’s the value of it then? | 那还有什么用 |
[06:09] | No one’s gonna touch something that hot. | 如此的烫手山芋没人会要 |
[06:11] | You can’t sell it. | 你根本卖不出去 |
[06:13] | Who says I want to? | 谁说我要卖了 |
[06:15] | This isn’t a conversation. | 我们不是在商量 |
[06:16] | More of a “You do what I say, | 要是你不按我说的做 |
[06:18] | or I push you down the elevator shaft”. | 我就把你从电梯间推下去 |
[06:20] | You keep checking your watch. | 你一直在看表 |
[06:22] | You’re playing calm, but you’re sweating. | 你假装镇定 可其实慌得不行 |
[06:25] | And instead of threatening me in increments– | 你没有将威胁一点点升级 |
[06:27] | Fingers, toes, that kind of thing– | 比如切手指啊 脚趾啊什么的 |
[06:28] | You’re going straight for the drop. | 直接就说要把我推下去 |
[06:30] | You’re on a clock. | 你时间不多了 |
[06:32] | Question is, whose clock are you on? | 问题是 是谁把你逼得那么急 |
[06:45] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[06:56] | Prisoner should be here any minute, boss. | 犯人马上就到 头儿 |
[06:59] | Thanks, Diana. | 谢谢 戴安 |
[07:01] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[07:04] | I’m torn between being afraid Mozzie’s right | 我很纠结 一方面担心蚊子的猜测是对的 |
[07:08] | and hoping he is. | 一方面又希望如此 |
[07:10] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[07:14] | I think Mozzie would rather be anywhere but here, | 我觉得蚊子肯定不愿意待在这里 |
[07:16] | and the fact that he’s still around says a lot. | 可他人还在 就是有力的证明 |
[07:19] | Does he know who we’re bringing in? | 他知道我们要带谁过来吗 |
[07:21] | No. | 不知道 |
[07:23] | We need to keep it that way. | 别告诉他 |
[07:42] | Don’t use our own listening devices on us. | 别用我们的监听设备来偷听我们 |
[07:45] | It’s rude. | 真无礼 |
[07:45] | Well, someone has to do something. | 总得有人干点实事吧 |
[07:48] | This is the problem with bureaucracy. | 这就是官僚主义的毛病 |
[07:49] | – It takes far too long to discover the truth– – I believe you. | -要花太多的时间来挖掘真相… -我信你 |
[07:53] | Then why are we standing here? | 那我们还留在这做什么 |
[07:55] | We have to find who took him. | 得找出是谁绑了他 |
[07:56] | We will. | 会找到的 |
[07:58] | You go home. | 你先回家 |
[08:00] | You let me know if you hear anything | 你那边有任何消息 |
[08:02] | from your side of the world. | 立马告诉我 |
[08:09] | What? | 又怎么了 |
[08:10] | – You want me to leave. – Very much so. | -你希望我离开 -愿望强烈 |
[08:12] | Which is why I should stay. | 所以我更应该留下 |
[08:13] | – Mozzie. – What are you hiding from me? | -蚊子 -你有什么事瞒着我 |
[08:20] | Of course. It was rebecca. | 太对了 是丽贝卡 |
[08:22] | She has the most reason to hurt Neal. | 她最有可能会伤害尼尔了 |
[08:23] | Which is why we’re gonna talk to her. | 所以我们要跟她谈谈 |
[08:33] | Excellent. I’ll lead the interrogation. | 太好了 我来主导审问 |
[08:36] | You aren’t going anywhere near her. | 你不准靠近她一步 |
[08:37] | She tried to kill you. | 她差点杀了你 |
[08:39] | Which is why I will be a properly motivated bad cop. | 所以我很合适唱白脸啊 |
[08:42] | No. | 不行 |
[08:44] | There’s too much on the line. | 这事风险太大了 |
[08:46] | Peter, you need me. | 彼得 你需要我 |
[08:47] | Mozzie, you need to trust me. | 蚊子 你要相信我 |
[09:04] | Tell Woodford I need more time. | 告诉伍德福德我还需要时间 |
[09:08] | I know I– | 我知道我… |
[09:14] | No. | 不 |
[09:15] | I’ll have it. | 我能搞定 |
[09:22] | No more talking. | 别再废话了 |
[09:23] | You’re going to get me that diamond. | 你要帮我弄到钻石 |
[09:25] | You don’t need it. | 你不需要钻石 |
[09:27] | Or maybe I just cut my losses. | 或许我该直接干掉你 |
[09:29] | Okay, you’re trying to join the Pink Panthers. | 我知道你想加入粉红豹 |
[09:31] | Look, I heard you mention Woodford. | 我听到你说伍德福德了 |
[09:33] | He’s rumored to be the head of the Pink Panthers, | 有传言说他是粉红豹的老大 |
[09:35] | the greatest thieves of our time. | 当代最伟大的窃贼团伙 |
[09:37] | To join the group, you need a heist as an offering. | 为了入伙 你需要偷一件东西作为赠礼 |
[09:39] | I think you told them you’d deliver the diamond. | 我猜你说会把钻石送去给他们 |
[09:43] | Then you understand my problem. | 那你就明白我的处境了 |
[09:44] | I met with the Panthers. I saw their faces. | 我见过他们 认得他们的脸 |
[09:47] | Now I either join them or die. | 要么入伙 要么我就得死 |
[09:51] | There’s always another way. | 总有别的办法 |
[09:52] | What, I steal something else? | 什么 我去偷个别的吗 |
[09:54] | No. We steal something else. | 不 我们一起偷个别的 |
[10:00] | Neal’s been kidnapped. | 尼尔被绑架了 |
[10:02] | Well, if you think I did it, | 要是你认为是我干的 |
[10:04] | you’ve got far too much faith in me. | 恐怕太抬举我了 |
[10:06] | I don’t think you did it, | 我知道不是你 |
[10:07] | but you may know who grabbed him. | 但你可能知道是谁干的 |
[10:12] | You’re gonna tell me who it is you’re smiling about. | 告诉我你这是想到谁了 |
[10:15] | For the right price. | 有合适条件才行 |
[10:17] | You want us to let you go? | 你想让我们放了你 |
[10:19] | Get an anklet? Help us find Neal? | 戴个脚环 帮我们找到尼尔 |
[10:21] | I’d settle for a room with a view in a low-security prison, | 我可以接受一间低安全级别监狱里能看到风景的牢房 |
[10:24] | but if you’re offering… | 但如果你想放了我… |
[10:25] | I’m not. | 我不想 |
[10:25] | Here’s what I’m offering… | 这是我的条件 |
[10:28] | Nothing. | 什么都不给 |
[10:33] | So why would I help you? | 那我为什么要帮你 |
[10:36] | My wife is moving to Washington– | 我老婆要搬去华盛顿了 |
[10:39] | Left today, actually. | 今天刚走 |
[10:41] | Congratulations? | 该说恭喜吗 |
[10:43] | She’s moving there, and I’m staying here. | 她搬去那边 而我留在这里 |
[10:46] | It’s gonna be hard on us. | 对我俩是个考验 |
[10:49] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[10:51] | She got a job in Washington | 因为我先被调去华盛顿 |
[10:53] | because I was being transferred there, | 她就在那里找了份工作 |
[10:55] | but then I decided to stay. | 可我又决定留下了 |
[10:57] | Cold feet? | 突然害怕了吗 |
[10:59] | Neal. | 因为尼尔 |
[11:00] | He was supposed to get a deal for his freedom. | 他本应该重获自由 |
[11:02] | It fell through. I stayed. | 结果没成 我就留下了 |
[11:04] | So you chose Neal over your wife. | 所以你选择了尼尔而不是你老婆 |
[11:09] | I chose to do what’s right. | 我选择做正确的事 |
[11:15] | So that’s your angle here? | 这就是你想说的吗 |
[11:18] | You want me to do what’s right? | 想让我做正确的事 |
[11:20] | You have no sense of right or wrong. | 你没有是非观 |
[11:22] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[11:23] | So what’s this all about, Agent Burke? | 那你是有何用意 博尔克探员 |
[11:28] | You may be a cold, calculating murderer, | 你也许是个冷血 工于心计的凶手 |
[11:32] | but I know you love Neal. | 但你爱尼尔 |
[11:34] | Both of us would do whatever it takes | 为了我们爱的人 |
[11:37] | for the people we love. | 我俩都会不惜一切代价 |
[11:39] | And deep down, | 在内心深处 |
[11:41] | I think you realize this may be all your fault, | 我想你其实明白这一切都是你的错 |
[11:46] | but it doesn’t have to be. | 但现在还能挽回 |
[11:49] | There’s still time to save Neal. | 还有时间去救尼尔 |
[11:52] | So no deals. | 没条件可谈 |
[11:54] | I will, however, offer you an opportunity. | 不过我会给你个机会 |
[11:58] | I’ll fix this for you… | 我会替你挽回这一切… |
[12:02] | But you need to give me a name. | 但你得告诉我那人的名字 |
[12:06] | Whatever the heist is needs to impress Woodford | 无论偷什么 都得比钻石 |
[12:08] | even more than the diamond. | 更让伍德福德眼前一亮 |
[12:10] | That’s not an easy task. | 这个任务的确不简单 |
[12:12] | – How much time do we have? – 24 hours– | -我们还有多少时间 -二十四小时 |
[12:14] | Not enough time to scout a location | 没有足够的时间去踩点 |
[12:16] | and prep for a heist. | 为行动做准备 |
[12:17] | Unless it’s somewhere you’ve already scouted. | 除非去一个你已经踩过点的地方 |
[12:19] | Is Woodford here in New York? | 伍德福德人在纽约吗 |
[12:22] | Either my plan works, | 我的计划要不管用 |
[12:24] | or I fall down this elevator shaft. | 我就得摔死在电梯井里 |
[12:25] | It doesn’t hurt to tell me. | 告诉我对你没坏处 |
[12:28] | He’s here. | 他在纽约 |
[12:30] | Working out of the Kessman building. | 他在凯斯曼大厦有个公司 |
[12:35] | You think robbing the head of the Pink Panthers | 你觉得打劫粉红豹老大 |
[12:37] | will get me in? Are you insane? | 我就能入伙吗 你疯了吗 |
[12:39] | You promised something incredible, | 你答应拿出一件惊人的东西 |
[12:41] | to prove you’re as good as they are, and you failed. | 来证明你跟他们一样厉害 你失败了 |
[12:43] | Now you have to show you’re better than them. | 现在你只能证明自己比他们更厉害 |
[12:45] | You have to rob the robbers. | 你只能去打劫大盗 |
[12:48] | Why should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[12:51] | I meant what I said earlier. | 我之前说的话是真的 |
[12:52] | I need to leave town. | 我得离开这座城市 |
[12:54] | If Rebecca contacted you, | 丽贝卡联系过你 |
[12:55] | it means you can provide a way out. | 说明你有办法出城 |
[12:57] | I can. | 我的确有办法 |
[12:57] | Then this is a simple business arrangement. | 那这就是个简单的交易 |
[12:59] | I help you, you help me. | 我帮你 你帮我 |
[13:03] | All right, how about a gesture of faith? | 好吧 我聊表一下诚意如何 |
[13:06] | It’d have to be a hell of a gesture. | 最好够给力 |
[13:08] | Any minute now, the FBI is gonna storm into this building. | 联调局的人随时会突击这幢大楼 |
[13:11] | We need to be out of here before they do. | 我们得在他们来之前离开 |
[13:13] | They’ll never find this place. | 他们绝对找不到这地方 |
[13:14] | You did a great job of getting off the grid, | 你东躲西藏的本事确实不错 |
[13:16] | but Peter Burke is leading the investigation. | 但现在是彼得·博尔克带队调查 |
[13:18] | He’ll find me. | 他会找到我的 |
[13:19] | We’re lucky he isn’t already here. | 他现在还没找到这已经是我们走运了 |
[13:20] | Look, if I wanted to go back to that life, I’d stall, | 要是我想过回以前的生活 我会拖延住你 |
[13:23] | buy my time with promises and lies | 用承诺和谎言给博尔克 |
[13:25] | until Burke breaks down that door. | 争取时间 |
[13:26] | But I don’t want to go back. | 但我不想过回那样的生活 |
[13:29] | Your options are prison, death, or trusting me. | 你的选择是坐牢 死亡或者相信我 |
[13:31] | What’s it gonna be? | 你选什么 |
[13:35] | FBI! Go, go, go, go, go! | 联调局 上上上 |
[13:37] | – FBI! – Go! Go! | -联调局 -上 上 |
[13:38] | – Go, go! – Back’s clear. | -上 上 -后面安全 |
[13:45] | Clear! | 安全 |
[13:54] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[13:59] | Partners? | 合作吗 |
[14:19] | Someone was just here. | 有人刚刚还在这 |
[14:23] | Not of their own free will. | 不是自愿来的 |
[14:25] | Rebecca said she made contact with a man named Boothe. | 丽贝卡说她和一个名叫布斯的人联系过 |
[14:28] | Jones is running background on him now. | 琼斯正在调查他的资料 |
[14:30] | You think he wanted the diamond? | 你觉得他想要那颗钻石吗 |
[14:31] | If it was him, I’d guess so. | 他的话 我想是的 |
[14:34] | Hey, hey, hey, I’m with the band. | 我是和他们一起的 |
[14:36] | It’s all right. Let him in. | 没事 让他进来吧 |
[14:38] | See, I told you. | 看到没 都跟你们说了 |
[14:39] | Vindication. | 事实胜于雄辩 |
[14:41] | If you’d listened to me sooner, suit– | 要是你早点听我的话 猫咪探员 |
[14:42] | There’s no evidence yet. | 现在还没有证据 |
[14:43] | We’re running some tests to see if Neal was here. | 我们正在检查尼尔是不是来过这 |
[14:45] | If his captor was any good, he’d have wiped everything down. | 但凡抓他的人有点手段 定会清理掉所有痕迹 |
[14:49] | Maybe not everything. | 也许也不是所有都清理掉了 |
[14:50] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[14:55] | Wood shavings. | 木屑 |
[14:57] | Why would there be wood shavings? | 这里为什么会有木屑 |
[15:02] | He didn’t make them trying to set himself free. | 他不是为了逃跑而弄出这些木屑的 |
[15:07] | Neal knew you’d find this place. | 尼尔知道你会找到这地方 |
[15:16] | Kessman. | 凯斯曼 |
[15:18] | Kessman building, downtown. | 凯斯曼大厦 在市中心 |
[15:20] | That could be where they took Neal. | 尼尔可能被他们带去那里了 |
[15:21] | It’s not the kind of place you take a captive. | 一般人不会绑了人去那种地方 |
[15:25] | It’s the kind of place you rob. | 而是去那里打劫 |
[15:33] | The Kessman building– | 凯斯曼大厦 |
[15:35] | The offices are owned by a who’s who | 这幢大楼里的公司老板 |
[15:36] | of the overly rich and powerful. | 都是有权有势的社会名流 |
[15:38] | Why would Neal lead us there? | 尼尔为什么要带我们去那里 |
[15:40] | Jones, what do we have on the suspect? | 琼斯 关于嫌疑人我们有哪些资料 |
[15:43] | Jim Boothe– he’s a thief for hire. | 吉姆·布斯 他接受雇佣 |
[15:45] | A couple of high-profile smash-and-grabs in Europe, | 在欧洲犯下了几桩备受瞩目的砸橱窗抢劫案 |
[15:48] | a ruby heist from the Burj Khalifa in Dubai. | 也是迪拜哈利法塔红宝石盗窃案的嫌疑人 |
[15:50] | Usually works alone. | 一般单独作案 |
[15:52] | So we have a thief not known for kidnapping | 这么说我们有了一个不以绑架闻名的小偷 |
[15:54] | and a building that’s more target than safe house. | 和一幢更像是目标而不是安全屋的大楼 |
[15:58] | What am I missing here? | 我漏掉了什么 |
[16:03] | This is usually where Neal says something. | 通常这时候尼尔会说些什么 |
[16:07] | Look where that’s gotten him. | 看看他落得了什么下场 |
[16:13] | Neal knows where he’s headed… | 尼尔清楚他要去哪… |
[16:16] | Not typical of a captive. | 人质一般不会这样 |
[16:19] | You think they’re working together? | 你觉得他们是一伙的 |
[16:20] | I’m saying he may have adapted to the situation at hand. | 我是说他可能已经掌控了事态 |
[16:25] | So Boothe wants a treasure he can’t get. | 布斯想要一件他拿不到的宝贝 |
[16:28] | Neal redirects him to something he can. | 尼尔让他转向一件他能拿到的东西 |
[16:31] | Who in this building would have that something? | 那幢楼里有谁有那样的东西 |
[16:33] | It’s target-rich. | 潜在目标可相当多 |
[16:34] | There are over 60 tenants in the building. | 大厦里有六十多名租户 |
[16:36] | – It could be any one of them. – Yeah. | -可能是他们中的任何一人 -是的 |
[16:38] | All right, if we can’t narrow it down to who, | 好吧 要是我们无法确定是谁 |
[16:41] | let’s figure out how he’s getting in. | 就想想他要怎么进去 |
[16:43] | – How would you break in? – Nice try. | -要是你会怎么进去 -想得美 |
[16:45] | I know a trap when I see one. | 我知道这是个陷阱 |
[16:47] | Look, Mozzie, it’s not a trap. | 蚊子 这不是陷阱 |
[16:48] | I tell you how I’d do it, | 我告诉你我会怎么做 |
[16:49] | Then you arrest me for intent to commit a crime. | 然后你以预谋犯罪的罪名逮捕我 |
[16:52] | Aren’t you a lawyer? | 你不是律师吗 |
[16:53] | You do know that isn’t how it works, right? | 你知道那样是不可行的 对吗 |
[16:57] | What’s the security like? | 大厦的安保措施怎么样 |
[16:59] | It’s top-notch– guards at all entrance points, | 安保措施一流 每个入口都配备安保人员 |
[17:01] | thermal I.D. and corneal scanners | 通过热能验证与角膜扫描 |
[17:03] | to activate the elevators. | 才能启动电梯 |
[17:04] | For this to work, Woodford can’t know you’re going in. | 你不能让伍德福德知道你进去了 |
[17:06] | That means we can’t con our way up. | 所以我们不能用花言巧语骗进门 |
[17:09] | If the lobby’s impregnable… | 如果没有办法从大厅进去 |
[17:10] | That means I’d go in through the roof. | 也就是说得从屋顶下手 |
[17:12] | Yeah, but you’d still need to get past the elevators. | 对 但是还是得绕过电梯的层层检验 |
[17:14] | Security’s focused on keeping people | 安保措施是为了防上楼的人 |
[17:16] | from getting up, but elevators have to go down. | 但是人上来了 还是得再坐电梯再下去 |
[17:19] | Fire code is a thief’s best friend. | 火灾警报是贼最好的帮手 |
[17:21] | So we wait for night and make our move. | 那我们就等晚上行动 |
[17:22] | No. Day. | 不 白天干 |
[17:24] | When everyone can see us? | 好让人家发现我们吗 |
[17:25] | Well, at night, security’s on high alert. | 到了晚上 安保人员都处于高度戒备 |
[17:27] | During the day, they won’t be patrolling the offices. | 而在白天 他们不会在办公层巡逻 |
[17:29] | Motion sensors will be off. | 运动传感器也都关着 |
[17:31] | So how do we get to the roof? | 那我们要怎么上屋顶 |
[17:33] | Pull a man on wire. | 用绳索 |
[17:34] | In 1974, Philippe Petit used a bow and arrow | 1974年 菲利普·珀蒂用弓箭 |
[17:38] | to shoot a cable between the World Trade Center Towers. | 在世茂中心双子塔之间架起了钢丝 |
[17:41] | Then he tightrope walked across it. | 冒着极大的风险走了过去 |
[17:43] | But today’s security has a man on every rooftop. | 但现今的安保公司都会在屋顶上配备保安 |
[17:46] | We’d never make it. | 这法子行不通 |
[17:47] | So then what? | 所以呢 |
[17:48] | I’d need a faster option. | 我得提高效率 |
[17:52] | Bring up the image of the building. | 给我看大楼的图 |
[17:55] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[17:58] | Can you zoom into the left image? | 可以放大左侧的图像吗 |
[18:02] | Ah, bingo. | 有了 |
[18:04] | Shoot an arrow from that building | 从凯斯曼大厦旁边的那幢大楼里 |
[18:06] | past the Kessman to the building on the other side. | 向凯斯曼大厦的一侧发射箭头 |
[18:09] | Then it’s just a simple zip line down, | 然后利用滑索道 |
[18:11] | – drop onto the roof, and I’m in? – That’s right. | -到达屋顶 就这么进去了 -没错 |
[18:13] | And I’ll keep an eye on the rooftop guard | 我会在旁边那幢大厦 |
[18:14] | from the second building. | 盯着屋顶的保安 |
[18:15] | One problem. | 有个问题 |
[18:16] | I don’t have the equipment for something like that. | 我没有干这个的装备 |
[18:18] | – I know just the guy. – What’s his name? | -我刚好知道有人有 -谁 |
[18:21] | I can’t tell you that. | 这我不能说 |
[18:23] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[18:24] | Neal told us to go to the Kessman building, | 尼尔要我们去凯斯曼大厦 |
[18:26] | Not to rat out a trusted ally. | 而不是出卖一个可信的伙伴 |
[18:29] | Mozzie, right now we’re following bread crumbs. | 蚊子 现在我们手里的线索微乎其微 |
[18:31] | We need to get ahead of this | 我们必须要抢先一步 |
[18:32] | so we know what we’re dealing with. | 才能跟上思路 |
[18:34] | Neal led us to the building. He has a plan. | 是尼尔引我们去得那里的 他肯定有计划 |
[18:36] | And I don’t work by Neal’s plans. | 我不会照尼尔的计划来 |
[18:38] | – Suit! – No, Mozzie, no more excuses! | -猫咪探员 -不 蚊子 不要再编任何借口 |
[18:42] | If you want me to keep Neal alive, | 如果你想要尼尔活命 |
[18:44] | you’re gonna give me that name. | 就必须把那人的名字告诉我 |
[18:48] | Fat Charlie. | 胖查理 |
[18:51] | His name is Fat Charlie. | 他叫胖查理 |
[18:53] | And you’re gonna take me to him. | 带我去见他 |
[19:01] | – I get it now. – What’s that? | -我现在懂了 -什么 |
[19:03] | Why Neal likes working with you. | 为何尼尔喜欢与你共事 |
[19:05] | With every new case, he gets to think | 每办一个新案子 他就多一次机会 |
[19:06] | of how he would commit the crime. | 思考换做他能如何犯案 |
[19:08] | He gets the thrill of invention without the threat of jail time. | 他因为想到新点子而快乐 同时不必害怕会坐牢 |
[19:11] | Maybe I’ll put an anklet on you next. | 也许下回我也该给你戴上脚环 |
[19:13] | I would gnaw my leg off. | 我会把自己的腿咬下来的 |
[19:15] | Oh, listen… | 对了 听着 |
[19:17] | Fat Charlie is kind of a tricky guy to deal with, | 跟胖查理打交道可不是件容易事儿 |
[19:20] | So you should really let me take the lead, okay? | 所以你一定要让我来主导谈话 好吗 |
[19:22] | By all means. | 一定 |
[19:44] | Mozzie, what do you need? | 蚊子 需要点啥 |
[19:46] | You Fat Charlie? | 你是胖查理 |
[19:47] | – Yeah. – Really? | -对 -真的假的 |
[19:49] | – Yeah. Who the hell are you? – Here’s the deal– | -是啊 你特么又是谁 -听好了 |
[19:51] | Disappear for 24 hours, don’t tell a single person, | 接下来一天你离开这里 别告诉任何人 |
[19:53] | and I’ll forget I ever saw this place. | 然后我会假装没来过这个地方 |
[19:57] | Go. | 走吧 |
[20:03] | What the hell was that? | 你搞什么啊 |
[20:05] | We don’t have time to protect your relationships. | 我们没时间保护你的小情小义 |
[20:07] | Uh, ignoring that, that was Fat Charlie. | 先不提这事了 胖查理就是那个人 |
[20:10] | What happens when Boothe and Neal come looking for him? | 等到布斯和尼尔来找他的时候 胖查理让谁来扮 |
[20:17] | Boothe, I’d like you to meet… | 布斯 来见一见 |
[20:22] | an old friend of mine. | 我的老朋友 |
[20:25] | Hello, Neal. | 你好 尼尔 |
[20:33] | – You’re Fat Charlie? – I am. | -你是胖查理 -是啊 |
[20:36] | Where’s the rest of you? | 你的肉哪儿去了 |
[20:38] | Never heard that one before. | 这问法倒是新鲜 |
[20:40] | Who’s this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[20:42] | Someone new I’m working with. | 我的新合作伙伴 |
[20:44] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[20:45] | You know I’m always here for you. | 随时为你效劳 |
[20:53] | How can I help? | 有什么需要 |
[21:11] | What’s happening now? | 现在是个什么状况 |
[21:13] | Peter’s giving Neal an opportunity to pass a message– | 彼得给了尼尔一个机会来传递信息 |
[21:17] | If Boothe has backup, hidden gun, | 比如布斯有无后援和武器 |
[21:18] | anything we need to know before we move in. | 任何我们在行动之前必须摸清的信息 |
[21:20] | Neal has a plan. | 尼尔自有计划 |
[21:21] | We’re interrupting it. | 我们这是在妨碍他 |
[21:23] | What if he doesn’t want Peter moving in? | 万一他不想要彼得插手呢 |
[21:25] | He’d need a damn good reason not to. | 那他得有个极好的理由来说服我们 |
[21:27] | Oh, you care to make a wager on it? | 你要跟我打赌吗 |
[21:28] | – What? – If I’m right | -什么 -如果我是对的 |
[21:30] | and Peter lets Neal continue with his plan, | 而彼得允许尼尔继续他的计划 |
[21:32] | I get to ask you a single question | 那么我会问你一个问题 |
[21:34] | that you must answer honestly. | 你必须诚实回答 |
[21:37] | Deal. | 成交 |
[21:39] | And if I’m right, you never set foot in this van again. | 要是我赢了呢 你再也不准踏入这辆车一步 |
[21:43] | Easiest bet I ever made. | 真是我打过最稳的赌 |
[21:51] | Let me take a look. | 让我看看 |
[22:00] | 爆破线200码 十字弓 地堡弹箭头 安全绳 滑轮 密码破解套具 双筒望远镜 | |
[22:04] | All right. | 没问题 |
[22:05] | We’re good. | 就这样吧 |
[22:07] | All right. | 我看看哈 |
[22:09] | Bunker buster arrow, primer cord… | 地堡弹箭头 爆破线 |
[22:11] | 爆破线200码 十字弓 地堡弹箭头 安全绳 滑轮 密码破解套具 双筒望远镜 | |
[22:11] | 爆破线200码 十字弓 地堡弹箭头 安全绳 滑轮 密码破解套具 双筒望远镜 | |
[22:15] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:19] | About what? | 确定什么 |
[22:22] | Primer cord. | 确定要爆破线吗 |
[22:24] | You know that stuff’s highly combustible? | 那东西可是十分易燃的 |
[22:26] | That’s exactly why we need it. | 所以我们才需要它 |
[22:30] | It’s worth the risk. | 这风险值得担 |
[22:34] | I’ll get what you need. | 我会帮你搞到这些的 |
[22:39] | All right, you win. | 好了 你赢了 |
[22:41] | So what’s the question? | 你想问什么 |
[22:42] | Oh, that’s the trick of it. | 这就是那个赌约的精妙之处 |
[22:44] | I didn’t specify when I was going to ask. | 我没说明我会什么时候问你 |
[22:51] | The Pink Panthers– | 粉红豹 |
[22:52] | The most dangerous gang of thieves in the world. | 世界上最危险的盗窃团伙 |
[22:55] | Over the past 20 years, they’ve stolen a total | 过去二十年间 他们偷走了 |
[22:57] | of $1.2 billion worth of diamonds, gems, | 总价值12亿的钻石 宝石 |
[23:01] | and other valuables. | 以及其他珍品 |
[23:04] | No law enforcement agency | 没有任何一个执法机构 |
[23:05] | has ever come close to catching them. | 得到过抓住他们的一丝机会 |
[23:08] | This is Alan Woodford… | 他叫艾伦·伍德福德 |
[23:09] | 艾伦·伍德福德 别名 艾伦·金 | |
[23:10] | Long suspected to be the leader of the group. | 长期以来被认为是该团伙的头目 |
[23:12] | He’s also an owner of an office | 他也是凯斯曼大厦中 |
[23:14] | at the Kessman building. | 一间办公室的所有人 |
[23:16] | I think Neal plans to infiltrate the gang. | 我认为尼尔打算潜入这个团伙 |
[23:18] | By robbing them? | 通过抢劫他们吗 |
[23:20] | Intel says that the Panthers have an audition process. | 有消息说想加入粉红豹要经过甄选 |
[23:23] | That would make for quite an audition. | 抢劫他们是个入选的好方法 |
[23:25] | Hell of a way to get yourself killed too. | 也是害死自己的好方法 |
[23:27] | It’s not without its dangers, | 的确存在风险 |
[23:28] | but Neal could have walked away from Fat Charlie’s. | 但尼尔本可以在胖查理那就抽身出来 |
[23:32] | He didn’t. | 可他没有 |
[23:33] | Can I say what we’re all probably thinking? | 我能说说现在大家普遍的想法吗 |
[23:35] | I mean, are we sure Neal’s not auditioning | 我们能确定尼尔不是真的想 |
[23:38] | to join the group for real? | 加入这个团伙吗 |
[23:39] | Mozzie as much as admitted they were planning to run. | 蚊子差不多已经承认了他们打算逃跑 |
[23:41] | The FBI reneged on a deal with him. | 联调局本与他谈好了条件 可是食言了 |
[23:44] | I hate to say it, but he’s pretty motivated to turn against us. | 我也不想这么说 但他有对付我们的动机 |
[23:46] | It’s a risk, I know. | 我知道有风险 |
[23:48] | But for now, we trust Neal. | 但现阶段 我们暂且相信尼尔 |
[23:50] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[23:51] | Go home. Get some rest. | 回家好好休息 |
[23:53] | Big day tomorrow. | 明天有个大行动 |
[24:03] | Standard I.D. photo is ready. | 证件照准备好了 |
[24:06] | I’m watching the roof. | 我在观察屋顶的状况 |
[24:08] | They have a single guard with an electronic checkpoint. | 上面配备一名保安 还有电子检查点 |
[24:10] | He needs to tap in every five minutes or an alarm sounds. | 保安每五分钟就得签到 否则警报就会响 |
[24:13] | That gives us a small window. | 我们的行动时间很短 |
[24:15] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[24:20] | Why do you want to join the Panthers? | 你为什么想加入粉红豹 |
[24:22] | You said it. | 你也说过 |
[24:23] | They’re the greatest thieves of our time. | 他们是当代最出色的窃贼 |
[24:25] | But you’ve worked with Rebecca before. | 但你曾跟丽贝卡合作过 |
[24:26] | That means you’re good. | 说明你也不差 |
[24:28] | You don’t need them. | 不需要加入他们啊 |
[24:29] | No one in the Panthers needs anyone. | 粉红豹的成员都可以独当一面 |
[24:31] | That’s the beauty of it. | 这才是厉害之处 |
[24:32] | I looked at each one of them, | 我研究过他们每个人 |
[24:33] | and I knew they were capable of almost anything, | 了解到他们几乎都是全才 |
[24:35] | But if we could all work together, | 但如果我们能通力合作 |
[24:39] | you’d get the kind of score you only dream about. | 就能达到那种梦想中的高度 |
[24:42] | If everyone doesn’t betray each other. | 前提是不出卖对方 |
[24:44] | That’s half the fun, isn’t it? | 那也占了乐趣的一大半 不是吗 |
[24:46] | Otherwise, why would I be working with you? | 否则我为什么要跟你合作 |
[24:50] | When you met with him before, was it in Woodford’s office? | 你之前是在伍德福德的办公室见他的吗 |
[24:53] | Yeah. How do you think I know where it is? | 是啊 不然我怎么会知道办公室在哪 |
[24:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:57] | The exit plan is based on you walking out the front door. | 撤离计划里你要走出大门 |
[25:01] | If they see my face, they’ll know I was there. | 如果他们看到我的脸 就知道我去过了 |
[25:03] | We can figure out a disguise, | 我们可以伪装一下 |
[25:04] | Something to pass the facial scanners. | 弄个可以逃过面部扫描的东西 |
[25:05] | No, it won’t work. | 没用的 |
[25:09] | You’ve never been in the building. | 你从没进过那栋楼 |
[25:11] | No. That’s not what I signed up for. | 不行 我帮你可不包括这个 |
[25:14] | You want to get out of town… | 要是你想逃出城 |
[25:16] | then you need to go in there for me. | 就得替我进去 |
[25:29] | No, it’s Okay, hon. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[25:30] | I’m so busy with what’s going on, | 我现在手头忙得很 |
[25:33] | I wouldn’t even be able to see you if you were here. | 就算你回来 我可能也没时间陪你 |
[25:36] | Tell me about D.C. | 给我讲讲特区的事 |
[25:37] | Well, there’s not much to tell yet. | 现在还没什么可讲的 |
[25:40] | I mean, today was all paperwork and orientation… | 今天也就办办手续 还有入职培训什么的 |
[25:43] | oh, and a drug test. | 还有个药检 |
[25:44] | Oh, yeah. | 当然了 |
[25:45] | Well, you know, one look at you, | 别人一看到你 |
[25:46] | and they knew you were trouble. | 就知道你不乖 |
[25:48] | Well, unless pinot noir shows up on my blood test, | 除非验血验出了黑比诺[红酒] |
[25:51] | I think I’m gonna pass. | 不然我应该能通过 |
[25:52] | Hon, are you sure you don’t want me to come home? | 亲爱的 你确定不想让我回家吗 |
[25:56] | Don’t worry. I’m fine. | 别担心 我很好 |
[25:59] | Satchmo and I are bonding. | 我和沙奇摩亲密着呢 |
[26:01] | My boys. I’m jealous. | 我的两个小伙子 我吃醋了 |
[26:04] | I should run, hon. | 我要挂了 亲爱的 |
[26:05] | I’ve got an early-morning meeting. | 明早还要开会 |
[26:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:33] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[26:34] | I’m armed only with comfort food. | 我只带了温馨的晚餐 |
[26:36] | Mozzie, what the hell are you doing here? | 蚊子 你来干什么 |
[26:38] | Mrs. Suit asked me to make sure you eat something | 猫咪夫人让我确保你正经吃饭 |
[26:41] | Not made out of green clovers and purple horseshoes. | 别总吃花花绿绿的麦片 |
[26:45] | Less magically delicious. | 少吃点幸运符 |
[26:47] | She knows me too well. | 她太了解我了 |
[26:49] | Next time, just use the front door. | 下次从正门进 |
[26:51] | It’s there for a reason. | 那可不是摆设 |
[26:56] | – I’m not eating crickets. – Oh, nor should you. | -我可不吃蟋蟀 -你也不该吃 |
[26:59] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[27:02] | Ah. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:04] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[27:07] | Join me? | 一起吃吧 |
[27:09] | – Really? – Please. | -真的吗 -请坐 |
[27:19] | – Oh, I have wine. – Too bad. | -我带了红酒 -真不凑巧 |
[27:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:38] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[27:48] | Van’s set up and ready to go. | 监控车准备就绪 |
[27:50] | TAC team’s on standby. | 战术小组也已待命 |
[27:51] | All right, I’ll meet you there. | 好的 一会儿在那碰头 |
[27:52] | – Are you worried about him? – No. | -你担心他吗 -不 |
[27:54] | Just want to see it with my own eyes. | 只是想亲眼见证罢了 |
[28:00] | Why does it always have to be heights? | 老爬那么高做什么 |
[28:08] | All right, I see the guard. | 好 我看到保安了 |
[28:12] | – He’s going into the building. – I’m in position. | -他刚进入大楼 -我已就位 |
[28:30] | Stop screwing around, Caffrey. | 别闹了 卡夫瑞 |
[28:49] | Caffrey, you’re running out of time. | 卡夫瑞 快没时间了 |
[28:52] | My travel broke. | 滑轮断了 |
[28:53] | I’m supposed to meet with the Panthers | 按计划我得在两小时内 |
[28:55] | in two hours, Caffrey. | 和粉红豹碰头 卡夫瑞 |
[28:56] | Figure something out, now. | 赶快想办法 |
[29:26] | Guard’s about to come around the bend, Caffrey. | 保安就要到达转角处了 卡夫瑞 |
[29:28] | Now or never. | 再不来就没机会了 |
[29:57] | Caffrey, I see the guard. | 卡夫瑞 保安过来了 |
[30:12] | He kept touching things. | 他一直在东摸西摸 |
[30:14] | If you don’t want your equipment modified | 如果你们不想将你们的仪器调整到 |
[30:16] | – for maximum accuracy– – We don’t. | -最佳精确度 -我们不想 |
[30:18] | Boothe was likely acting | 布斯的任务是在尼尔 |
[30:19] | as a spotter from the building Neal hit with the arrow. | 用地堡箭头布索的那幢大楼里进行监视 |
[30:22] | We’re locking it down now. | 我们已经封锁那幢楼了 |
[30:23] | Great. Take a team and search every floor | 很好 带一组人去搜索 |
[30:25] | that has a view of the Kessman building’s roof. | 能够看到凯斯曼大厦屋顶的每一层楼 |
[30:27] | Time to bring in Boothe. | 是时候抓捕布斯了 |
[30:29] | I’m on it. | 我去吧 |
[30:31] | Don’t make any deals with him, | 千万别和他打赌 |
[30:32] | no matter how innocent they sound. | 不管听上去有多无害 |
[30:46] | Are you sure Neal wants you going there? | 你确定尼尔希望你们去那儿吗 |
[30:48] | I’d say the arrow pointing at it is a pretty big clue. | 要我说弓箭所指这一线索就够明白了 |
[30:50] | Uh, we may have a different problem now. | 我们可能有别的麻烦了 |
[30:55] | Woodford. | 伍德福德 |
[30:56] | If he goes into his office, Neal’s trapped. | 要是他回到办公室 尼尔就逃不了了 |
[31:13] | 欧盟 大不列颠及北爱尔兰联合王国 护照 | |
[31:15] | 大不列颠及北爱尔兰联合王国 本杰明·艾普斯坦 | |
[31:17] | 阿根廷共和国 德里克·赫夫曼 | |
[31:17] | 德意志联邦共和国 马修·弗里德 | |
[31:24] | I could go in and flash my badge. | 我可以过去亮一亮警徽 |
[31:26] | All that will do is let him know something’s up. | 那样只会让他知道出事了 |
[31:28] | Walking in on Neal in his office will do that too. | 进办公室撞见尼尔也是这结果 |
[31:31] | Yeah, what does a guy like that come down to the lobby for? | 要用什么才能引他这种大人物亲自下楼 |
[31:35] | Something he cares about. | 他在乎的东西 |
[31:37] | What if we pose as an incoming business | 要是我们假装去跟他谈生意 |
[31:39] | that might be able to lure him down? | 也许就能引他下楼 |
[31:41] | Mozzie, you stay– | 蚊子 你在这… |
[31:43] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[31:47] | What is he up to? | 他过去干什么 |
[31:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:49] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要弄死他 |
[32:02] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[32:05] | I’ll be down right away. | 我现在就下来 |
[32:11] | What’s happened? Where is he? | 怎么回事 他人呢 |
[32:13] | Right there. | 在那 |
[32:15] | Is that from my car? | 这是我车上的后视镜吗 |
[32:16] | Oh, so you admit you own the car that hit me? | 所以你承认是你的车撞的我了 |
[32:18] | – When? – Just now! | -我啥时候撞你了 -就刚刚 |
[32:20] | – My car is parked. – Terribly. | -我车都停好了 -停得位置可不对 |
[32:22] | My poor bike ran right into it. | 我那可怜的自行车直接就撞上去了 |
[32:25] | There are laws about how far you can park from the curb | 法律规定了车该停在离路边多远 |
[32:28] | for a reason. | 是有原因的 |
[32:32] | You know what? I guess we’ll, uh, just call it even. | 那啥 我想就算我们扯平了吧 |
[32:36] | You’re joking. | 你在逗我吧 |
[32:36] | That’s thousands of dollars worth of damage. | 那可得上千元的修理费 |
[32:38] | Uh, my bike is totally destroyed. | 我的自行车也撞烂了 |
[32:41] | I can no longer work. | 我没法再工作了 |
[32:42] | It’s hard to be a bike messenger | 老兄 没有自行车 |
[32:44] | without a bike, old chap. | 你让我怎么当邮递员 |
[32:48] | It’s fine. | 好吧 |
[32:50] | Let’s call it even. | 扯平了 |
[32:53] | Apology accepted, guvna. | 接受道歉 老板 |
[32:57] | Looks like it worked. | 看来他搞定了 |
[33:01] | Jones, you get him? | 琼斯 抓到他了吗 |
[33:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:06] | Boothe was already gone. | 布斯已经跑了 |
[33:07] | He must be rendezvousing with Neal. | 他肯定要去和尼尔会合 |
[33:09] | Neal did what Boothe wanted. | 尼尔完成了布斯要他做的事 |
[33:10] | Which means he’s expendable. | 也就是说尼尔已经没用了 |
[33:17] | Did it work? | 搞定了吗 |
[33:18] | In and out with no one the wiser. | 进出自如 谁都没察觉 |
[33:21] | Now it’s time to get what I want. | 现在满足我的要求了 |
[33:22] | I’ll give you the same exit plan | 我会给你安排和丽贝卡 |
[33:23] | I was gonna give Rebecca. | 一样的撤离计划 |
[33:27] | I had a feeling it might go this way. | 我就知道会是这种情况 |
[33:30] | – Thank you. – Not this again. | -谢谢你 -别再来这套了 |
[33:33] | Because of you, I get to join the Pink Panthers. | 多亏了你 我才加入了粉红豹 |
[33:37] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[33:38] | Freeze! FBI! | 不许动 联调局 |
[33:41] | Stay on the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[33:53] | Guy has a gun on you, and you heckle him. | 他拿枪指着你 你还敢跟他耍嘴皮子 |
[33:55] | I knew you guys were coming. | 我知道你们要来了 |
[33:56] | It seemed like a good way to buy time. | 这是个拖延时间的好方法 |
[34:01] | – Did you think I ran? – No. | -你以为我跑了吗 -没有 |
[34:03] | I figured it was something like this. | 我想到你肯定遇到了类似的事 |
[34:04] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[34:07] | So, the Pink Panthers. | 说说粉红豹的情况 |
[34:11] | I may have just auditioned to join them. | 我可能刚刚通过了加入他们的甄选 |
[34:14] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[34:15] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[34:19] | How much do you think they’re worth to the FBI? | 你觉得对联调局而言他们有多重要 |
[34:21] | Quite a bit. | 很重要 |
[34:23] | You really think you can infiltrate them? | 你真觉得你能潜入他们吗 |
[34:24] | I do, but I have conditions. | 我能 但我有条件 |
[34:26] | – I thought you might. – I want a contract. | -我就知道 -我要签个协议 |
[34:29] | Pink Panthers for my freedom. | 瓦解粉红豹 我就能获得自由 |
[34:30] | It has to be ironclad. No wiggle room from the FBI. | 条款必须非常严密 没有一丝空子可钻 |
[34:33] | I need to know it’s real this time. | 这次是必须是真的 |
[34:36] | You deserve to. | 这是你应得的 |
[34:38] | I will make sure that happens. | 我会确保让你自由的 |
[34:44] | Uh, forgetting something? | 忘了点什么吧 |
[34:46] | There’s somewhere I need to be first. | 我得先去一个地方 |
[34:53] | Mr. Woodford? | 伍德福德先生 |
[34:54] | – Boothe is here to see you. – Send him in. | -布斯来见你了 -让他进来 |
[35:07] | Well, you’re not the man I was expecting. | 你不是我在等的人 |
[35:09] | No, I’m not. | 对 我不是 |
[35:10] | I’m the man about to take his spot in the Pink Panthers. | 我是过来取代他在粉红豹里位置的人 |
[35:20] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:21] | – Get him out of here. – Check your safe. | -带他出去 -检查下你的保险箱 |
[35:24] | This way. | 走吧 |
[35:25] | Not the dummy one in your desk, | 不是桌子里那个假的 |
[35:26] | the real one behind the fake Mondrian. | 而是那副蒙德里安假画背后的那个 |
[35:28] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:30] | Who told you about it? | 谁告诉你的 |
[35:31] | No one. I saw it myself. | 没人 我自己看到的 |
[35:34] | There’s no way you’ve been in this room before. | 在这之前你不可能进过这间屋子 |
[35:53] | You almost had me, kid. | 你差点就骗到我了 小子 |
[35:56] | Look, I don’t know what your game is– | 听着 我不知道你在玩什么把戏 |
[35:58] | Look closer. | 看仔细点 |
[36:13] | 大不列颠及北爱尔兰联合王国 尼尔·卡夫瑞 | |
[36:17] | 德意志联邦共和国 尼尔·卡夫瑞 | |
[36:22] | If I really was who you think I am, | 如果我真是你想的那样 |
[36:25] | I could have you killed for this. | 我可以因为这就杀了你 |
[36:26] | You could… | 是的 |
[36:29] | Or you could acknowledge the skill involved, | 你也可以承认我的本事 |
[36:30] | skill you need for your team. | 你的队伍所需要的这种本事 |
[36:33] | I know the Pink Panthers are looking for one more member, | 我知道粉红豹还需要一位成员 |
[36:35] | and I know Boothe failed his audition. | 我还知道布斯没通过甄选 |
[36:37] | Oh, and how do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[36:38] | Because I’m the reason he failed. | 因为我是他失败的原因 |
[36:41] | My name is Neal Caffrey, and I want in. | 我叫尼尔·卡夫瑞 我想加入你们 |
[36:58] | How’d it go? | 情况如何 |
[36:59] | Well, I think I passed the first test. | 我想我通过了第一轮测试 |
[37:02] | We’ll see if Woodford calls. | 等着伍德福德的联系吧 |
[37:05] | Glad you made it back in time. | 很高兴你及时回来了 |
[37:06] | We’ve been keeping Rebecca in holding, | 我们一直关着丽贝卡 |
[37:08] | and the marshals are about to take her back to prison. | 法警准备带她回监狱了 |
[37:12] | – May I? – Yep. | -我能进去吗 -嗯 |
[37:22] | I was wondering if I was going to get to see you. | 我还在想能不能见到你 |
[37:28] | I’m told I have you to thank for my rescue. | 他们说我能得救都要感谢你 |
[37:31] | And for getting grabbed in the first place. | 一开始被绑架也是因为我 |
[37:36] | Call it even? | 扯平了 |
[37:40] | I wish I could. | 能这样就好了 |
[37:42] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[37:45] | I guess my list of sins is a little too long. | 我想我犯的错是有点多了 |
[37:52] | Why’d you help me? | 为什么要帮我 |
[37:57] | People like us– | 我们这样的人 |
[37:59] | We live on borrowed time. | 命都是借来的 |
[38:02] | We either end up behind bars | 最终不是在狱中度过余生 |
[38:04] | or dead. | 就是死亡 |
[38:07] | There’s always another way. | 总会有其他出路的 |
[38:09] | No. | 不 |
[38:11] | There isn’t. | 没有的 |
[38:13] | It catches up to you eventually. | 它最终还是会找上你 |
[38:17] | This is as close as we can get to a happy ending, I think… | 在结束之前能够做点好事 |
[38:22] | Being able to do some good before the end. | 已经是我们最接近幸福的结局了 |
[38:31] | Stand up for me, ma’am. | 站起来 女士 |
[38:34] | Spend your time well, Neal. | 好好把握时间吧 尼尔 |
[38:36] | Before you know it, it’ll be gone. | 一个不留神 一生就过去了 |
[39:00] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[39:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:04] | No. | 不 |
[39:07] | No, I’m not. You know, I… | 不 我不好 我 |
[39:10] | I look at her, and I want to see a stranger | 我想把她当做陌生人 |
[39:12] | who did terrible things, but… | 当做一个罪大恶极的人 可… |
[39:15] | all I can see is the girl I fell for. | 我只看到了一个我曾深爱过的女人 |
[39:19] | Good. | 这样很好 |
[39:21] | Just remember her that way. | 让她就那样留在你的记忆里 |
[39:23] | After all, that’s who saved you today. | 毕竟 今天救了你的就是她 |
[39:28] | “Before the end.” | “在结束之前” |
[39:30] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[39:32] | She was saying good-bye. | 她是在道别 |
[39:46] | She grabbed his gun. I didn’t have any choice. | 她抢了他的枪 我别无选择 |
[40:37] | Hey, hon. | 亲爱的 |
[40:40] | El. | 小伊 |
[40:41] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么回来了 |
[40:45] | I, uh… | 我 |
[40:47] | I just had to come home. | 我必须回来 |
[40:49] | Oh, you failed your drug test, didn’t you? | 你没通过药检 是吧 |
[40:51] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[40:53] | When they took my blood, they found something unexpected. | 他们在我的血液里发现了意料之外的东西 |
[40:58] | Honey, tell me everything is okay. | 亲爱的 告诉我你没事 |
[41:00] | More than okay. | 不仅是没事 |
[41:03] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[41:06] | – You’re pregnant? – Mm-hmm. | -你怀孕了 -是的 |
[41:08] | – We’re pregnant. – Yeah. | -我们有孩子了 -是的 |
[41:12] | She made a choice. | 她做出了选择 |
[41:15] | For her, it was better to risk almost certain death | 对她来说 冒着几乎必死的风险逃跑 |
[41:17] | than go back to jail. | 也好过回去坐牢 |
[41:19] | Some birds can’t be caged. | 有些鸟是不能关进笼子的 |
[41:22] | I doubt I’d be that brave if the time came. | 换做是我 也许就没那么勇敢 |
[41:27] | Is that bravery? | 这算勇敢吗 |
[41:32] | There’s always another way. | 总会有其他出路的 |
[41:33] | I’ve lived my life on the idea. | 我一生坚信如此 |
[41:37] | That’s what we tell ourselves. | 我们总是这样骗自己 |
[41:39] | The greatest lies a con man tells are to himself. | 骗子最大的谎言就是欺骗自己 |
[41:43] | But if we are being honest, she’s right. | 但若我们对自己诚实 就会知道她是对的 |
[41:48] | We’re on borrowed time. | 我们的命是借来的 |
[41:50] | Our sins catch up to us all eventually. | 我们犯下的罪最终会找上我们 |
[41:53] | Maybe not. | 也许不会 |
[41:57] | I offered Peter a deal… | 我和彼得做了个交易 |
[42:00] | The Pink Panthers for my freedom. | 瓦解粉红豹 我就能获得自由 |
[42:06] | While you were kidnapped, I walked in your shoes. | 你被绑架的时候 我感受了下你的生活 |
[42:11] | I sat in the FBI, | 我坐进联调局 |
[42:13] | felt the camaraderie. | 感受了同志情谊 |
[42:16] | It’s compelling. | 很迷人 |
[42:20] | It’s also an illusion. | 但那都是幻觉 |
[42:22] | We are who we are, | 我们还是我们 |
[42:24] | as are they. | 他们也还是他们 |
[42:25] | They promised you freedom before. | 我们之前承诺过给你自由 |
[42:27] | What makes you think this time they’ll deliver? | 你凭什么相信他们这次就会守信 |
[42:32] | Who says that’s all I’m after? | 谁说我要的只有自由 |