| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Pink Panthers, the most dangerous gang of thieves in the world. | 粉红豹 世界上最危险的盗窃团伙 | 
| [00:05] | Neal plans to infiltrate the gang. | 尼尔打算潜入这个团伙 | 
| [00:08] | They promised you freedom before. | 他们之前承诺过给你自由 | 
| [00:09] | What makes you think this time they’ll deliver? | 你凭什么相信他们这次就会守信 | 
| [00:13] | Who says that’s all I’m after? | 谁说我要的只有自由 | 
| [00:14] | How long you been working for Interpol? | 你为国际刑警组织工作多久了 | 
| [00:16] | How did you know I was working for them? | 你怎么知道我在为他们工作 | 
| [00:18] | They insert chips under the skin of their informants like dogs. | 他们会给线人像狗一样植入芯片 | 
| [00:22] | It’s hard enough putting the bad guys in prison | 就算没有好人把坏人放出来 | 
| [00:23] | without the good guys letting them out. | 要把他们抓进去已经很难了 | 
| [00:25] | Luc Renaud. | 卢克·雷诺 | 
| [00:26] | I will do whatever is necessary to bring down the Panthers. | 我会不惜一切代价粉碎粉红豹 | 
| [00:29] | Ah, look at this, | 瞧瞧这 | 
| [00:31] | one big happy family. | 幸福的一家 | 
| [00:33] | This can either be a joint F.B.I and Interpol case | 这案子可以由联调局和国际刑警组织联合调查 | 
| [00:36] | or just F.B.I. | 或由联调局单独负责 | 
| [00:38] | Your choice. | 决定权在你 | 
| [00:39] | The Panthers, Neal, they don’t stop looking for rats until they’re dead. | 而粉红豹 尼尔 他们会至死追查出卖他们的人 | 
| [00:42] | Until then, guess who they go after. | 到那时 你猜他们会找谁的麻烦 | 
| [00:44] | People closest to you. | 和你最亲近的人 | 
| [00:46] | You’ve told them about my extensive contributions, | 你跟他们提过我做的巨大贡献了吧 | 
| [00:48] | haven’t you? | 对吗 | 
| [00:49] | You know how much I appreciate it. | 你明白对此我非常感激 | 
| [00:50] | Not enough to mention me to your new friends. | 你的感激不足以让你在新朋友面前提起我 | 
| [00:53] | The Panthers aren’t my friends. | 粉红豹不是我的朋友 | 
| [00:54] | They’re going after cash. | 他们的目标是现金 | 
| [00:56] | And not just any cash. | 而且不是普通的现金 | 
| [00:57] | Each shipment contains as much as $500 million. | 每次运输额是五亿美元 | 
| [01:03] | Woodford. | 伍德福德 | 
| [01:04] | There’s a small problem. | 有个小问题 | 
| [01:08] | Seems there’s a mole in the operation. | 行动中貌似有内鬼 | 
| [01:11] | A mole? | 内鬼 | 
| [01:16] | That’s a serious problem. | 这是个很严重的问题 | 
| [01:18] | It’s a catastrophic one. | 这是个毁灭性的问题 | 
| [01:20] | He could bring down this operation | 他会毁了这次行动 | 
| [01:23] | cost me the rest of my life in prison. | 让我在监狱里度过下半辈子 | 
| [01:25] | Why tell me? | 为什么要告诉我 | 
| [01:30] | You are the only one I’m sure isn’t the mole. | 你是唯一一个我确信不是内鬼的人 | 
| [01:33] | I discovered a listening device in one of my hideouts | 在你加入我们之前 我就在其中一个藏身处 | 
| [01:36] | before you joined us. | 发现了窃听器 | 
| [01:38] | It’s the reason I’ve kept the plan close to my vest. | 所以我才一直对计划守口如瓶 | 
| [01:44] | I came here to ask a favor. | 我是来请你帮忙的 | 
| [01:46] | Anything. | 愿意效劳 | 
| [01:49] | Dig up the mole. | 查出那个内鬼 | 
| [01:52] | Anything but that. | 只有这件事不行 | 
| [01:54] | The only thing worse than a mole is a rat. | 比内鬼更糟糕的就是告密者 | 
| [01:58] | I’ve never been one. I never will be. | 我从没做过告密小人 也永远不会去做 | 
| [02:05] | That just might be a better answer than “yes.” | 这确实是比一口答应我更好的答案 | 
| [02:11] | Now I know there’s someone I can trust completely. | 现在我终于知道有谁可以信任了 | 
| [02:25] | I’ll find the traitor myself. | 我会亲自去把叛徒找出来 | 
| [02:29] | What if you can’t? | 如果找不出来呢 | 
| [02:32] | I’ll put the plan to bed, | 我会搁置这个计划 | 
| [02:34] | go underground for a while. | 暂时销声匿迹 | 
| [02:36] | What? You’d just walk away? | 什么 就这么一走了之吗 | 
| [02:38] | Nothing’s worth spending the rest of one’s life incarcerated. | 没什么东西能值得我拿下半辈子的自由去换 | 
| [02:42] | Not even 1/2 billion in cash. | 五亿现金也不行 | 
| [02:44] | 1/2 billion. | 五亿 | 
| [02:49] | What are you planning to hit, the Federal Reserve? | 你想抢哪里 美联储吗 | 
| [03:07] | What’s all that? | 这些是什么 | 
| [03:08] | Research. | 调查 | 
| [03:09] | Background checks. | 背景资料调查 | 
| [03:11] | Eyewitness testimonies. | 目击证词 | 
| [03:14] | Looks serious. | 看起来很重要 | 
| [03:15] | Extremely. | 非常重要 | 
| [03:16] | I’ve narrowed it down to these five. | 我已经将范围缩小到了这五个人身上 | 
| [03:18] | Why are they all in white coats? | 为什么他们都穿着白大褂 | 
| [03:20] | They’re obstetricians. | 他们都是妇产科医生 | 
| [03:21] | From what I’ve uncovered, the finest in New York. | 据我调查他们是纽约最好的产科医生 | 
| [03:24] | You should be safe with any of them. | 任何一位都可以保你顺利生产 | 
| [03:26] | Honey, you do know that I already have an OB-Gyn, right? | 亲爱的 你应该知道我已经有产科医生了把 | 
| [03:30] | You do? | 你有了吗 | 
| [03:31] | – Is he any one of them? – She’s right here. | -是其中一位吗 -就是这位 | 
| [03:35] | I did a background check on her? | 我调查过她的背景资料吗 | 
| [03:37] | Ten years ago. | 十年前就做过了 | 
| [03:38] | – I did. – yeah. | -我做过了 -没错 | 
| [03:39] | You need to stop worrying. | 你不要再担心了 | 
| [03:40] | My pregnancy is not a case. | 我的怀孕又不是什么案子 | 
| [03:43] | What if I gave the baby a tiny little anklet? | 要不我给宝宝戴一个小脚环吧 | 
| [03:46] | Neal’s is very comforting. | 尼尔戴的那种就会让我很安心 | 
| [03:49] | – No? – No. | -不行吗 -不行 | 
| [03:50] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [03:52] | We’re gonna get to see a sonogram. | 我们要去做超声波检查 | 
| [03:54] | – Yeah. – We’re gonna meet our baby. | -没错 -我们马上就要见到我们的宝宝了 | 
| [03:56] | I can’t wait. | 我都等不及了 | 
| [03:58] | What if the doctor sees something? | 要是医生发现有问题怎么办 | 
| [03:59] | – Then we know it’s a boy. – That’s not what I meant. | -那就是个男孩 -我不是这个意思 | 
| [04:01] | I know it’s not what you meant. | 我知道你不是这个意思 | 
| [04:03] | Honey, listen, our baby is fine. | 亲爱的 听着 我们的宝宝好着呢 | 
| [04:06] | We’ve waited so long for this. | 我们等这一刻等了这么久 | 
| [04:09] | Can’t you just enjoy it? | 你能安心享受这一刻吗 | 
| [04:12] | I’m loving every minute. | 每一分每一秒我都很享受 | 
| [04:14] | Good. | 那就好 | 
| [04:22] | So I’ve dodged the mole hunt for now. | 所以暂时来说我算是躲过了内鬼清剿 | 
| [04:24] | That’s why the Panthers were laying low. | 所以粉红豹最近才这么低调 | 
| [04:26] | It had nothing to do with San Francisco. | 这跟旧金山完全没有关系 | 
| [04:28] | But if Woodford doesn’t get his moles, | 不过要是伍德福德没找到你们俩内鬼 | 
| [04:30] | the operation’s finished. | 那行动也就告吹了 | 
| [04:31] | Mole, singular. Not a labor. | 一个内鬼 单数 不是一群 | 
| [04:34] | Half and half? | 半奶半咖 | 
| [04:35] | Thought you switched to soy. | 我还以为你改喝豆奶了 | 
| [04:36] | – I switched back. – A labor? | -我换回来了 -一群 | 
| [04:38] | A group of more than one mole. | 就是说不止一只鼹鼠[内鬼] | 
| [04:40] | Theo likes gardening shows. | 西奥爱看的园艺节目里有提过”很多只”就是”一群” | 
| [04:41] | Woodford is looking for one, and he has two. | 伍德福德要找一个内鬼 但其实有两个 | 
| [04:44] | I like my odds. | 我被找到的概率还挺低的 | 
| [04:45] | We give him Keller. | 我们把凯勒供给他 | 
| [04:47] | Oh, hang a snitch suit on him. | 那他就是告密者了 | 
| [04:49] | Won’t Keller talk to save his own neck? | 凯勒为了保命不会把事情都说出去吗 | 
| [04:51] | Not if Luc pulls him first. | 卢克先把他撤出来就行了 | 
| [04:53] | If I get Keller pulled, you promote it that Keller ran | 我一把凯勒撤出来 你就说因为伍德福德 | 
| [04:57] | because Woodford was closing in. | 快查到他头上了 所以凯勒逃走了 | 
| [05:00] | Then who do you say Keller was working for? | 那你说凯勒是给谁做事的 | 
| [05:01] | I’ll keep it a mystery, | 我不会说的 | 
| [05:03] | but Woodford will know the threat’s removed. | 但是伍德福德就会知道危机解除了 | 
| [05:05] | Until then, I impress him | 在那之前 我要先让他知道 | 
| [05:06] | with my knowledge of the algorithm. | 我对算法非常熟悉 | 
| [05:07] | Tell him what we taught you. | 照我们教你的说 | 
| [05:08] | Maybe he’ll fill in the blanks. | 剩下的他自己就会想明白 | 
| [05:13] | That San Francisco flight reveal anything new? | 那架旧金山的航班有什么新消息吗 | 
| [05:17] | Not really. | 还没有 | 
| [05:18] | Woodford say anything? | 伍德福德说了什么吗 | 
| [05:20] | Got to meet him now. | 我正要去见他 | 
| [05:22] | Better take this to go. | 咖啡还是路上喝吧 | 
| [05:23] | See you. | 回见 | 
| [05:24] | Great. | 好 | 
| [05:28] | Think he knows about the cash? | 你觉得他知道那笔现金的事了 | 
| [05:31] | If he does, why isn’t he telling us? | 要是他知道了 为什么不告诉我们 | 
| [05:33] | 1/2 billion’s enough to lead anyone into temptation. | 不管对谁来说 五亿美元都是不小的诱惑 | 
| [05:37] | Especially Caffrey. | 对卡夫瑞更是 | 
| [05:38] | Especially off anklet. | 而且脚环也摘了 | 
| [05:43] | I ran a wall street scam last year | 我去年在华尔街干了一票 | 
| [05:46] | manipulating algorithms, | 操控算法 | 
| [05:47] | so when I printed out the Exodus file… | 所以在打印”出埃及记”的时候 | 
| [05:50] | You knew what it was. | 你就知道那是什么了 | 
| [05:51] | And what it does. | 还知道了它的作用 | 
| [05:52] | It randomly picks airports and airlines, | 它会随机选择机场和航班 | 
| [05:55] | among other things. | 等一系列的事 | 
| [05:57] | And those other things are? | 哪一系列的事 | 
| [05:58] | For one, after everything’s selected, | 比如在机场航班确定后 | 
| [06:00] | there’s only a 12-hour window until the money arrives. | 在钱到达前只有十二小时的时间 | 
| [06:03] | No time to travel or prepare, | 完全不够转移地点或现做准备 | 
| [06:05] | so you must be waiting for the money to be playing at an airport near you. | 你必须得等着钱降落在你附近的机场 | 
| [06:09] | You are everything that Keller says you are. | 凯勒还真没有过誉你 | 
| [06:12] | Let’s be clear. | 话先说清楚 | 
| [06:14] | Keller and I were competitors, | 我和凯勒是对手 | 
| [06:15] | adversaries for the most part, | 更多时候是敌人 | 
| [06:17] | and not what you’d call friendly now. | 而不是所谓的朋友关系 | 
| [06:19] | I find friendships within gangs dangerous. | 帮派中的友谊十分危险 | 
| [06:21] | So is hitting an airport. | 抢机场也没安全到哪去 | 
| [06:23] | It’s ambitious under any circumstances. | 无论对谁都是大胆的举动 | 
| [06:25] | With only hours to plan, it’s next to impossible. | 只有几个小时去计划 近乎不可能 | 
| [06:28] | The Panthers have never shied away from difficulty. | 粉红豹从不惧怕困难 | 
| [06:31] | So you have a way in and a way out? | 这么说你找到潜入逃走的方法了 | 
| [06:35] | Follow me. | 跟我来 | 
| [07:09] | Any idea how a bug got into one of Woodford’s hideouts? | 为什么伍德福德的藏身处会有窃听器 | 
| [07:13] | Does “How” matter? | 怎么有的很重要吗 | 
| [07:15] | What is important is that it was found. | 重要的是它被发现了 | 
| [07:18] | Come on, Luc. | 别这样 卢克 | 
| [07:19] | We’re working together. | 我们是合作伙伴 | 
| [07:20] | Let’s at least try to be honest with each other. | 至少得彼此诚实点 | 
| [07:24] | You planted that bug, | 那个窃听器是你安的 | 
| [07:26] | but not for Woodford. | 不过不是用来监听伍德福德的 | 
| [07:28] | You were spying on your spy. | 你在监视你的间谍 | 
| [07:30] | If that is true, can you blame me? | 就算如此 能怪我吗 | 
| [07:32] | Yes, I can. | 当然能 | 
| [07:33] | When Neal’s undercover, I have to trust him. | 尼尔去卧底的时候 我只能相信他 | 
| [07:36] | His life and the operation depends on it. | 他的生命和行动的成败取决于此 | 
| [07:38] | And how many times has that proven to be a mistake? | 那你为此错过多少次 | 
| [07:41] | This time, the mistake is yours. | 这一次 犯错的是你 | 
| [07:43] | Woodford knows there’s a mole, | 伍德福德知道有内鬼了 | 
| [07:45] | and right now, we have to give him one. | 眼下 我们必须给他一个 | 
| [07:47] | Very nice of you to offer yours. | 你能牺牲你们的卧底真是深明大义 | 
| [07:51] | I wasn’t offering mine. | 我没想牺牲我的 | 
| [07:53] | No, we need to pull Keller. | 我们得撤回凯勒 | 
| [07:55] | But with this, I know where he is at all times. | 但通过这个 我随时都能知道他在哪 | 
| [07:58] | You can no longer say the same for Caffrey. | 你可掌握不了卡夫瑞的行踪 | 
| [08:00] | Keller can turn off his RFID chip anytime he wants. | 凯勒可以随时关掉射频识别芯片 | 
| [08:04] | Only if he is being scanned. | 只有接受扫描时才会关 | 
| [08:05] | And if it stays off for more than 15 minutes, | 如果他失联超过十五分钟 | 
| [08:08] | he knows I will move in. | 他知道我就会介入 | 
| [08:09] | So you know where he is but not what he’s up to. | 你知道他在哪但不知道他想干什么 | 
| [08:12] | I can count on Neal to do the right thing. | 我相信尼尔不会背叛我 | 
| [08:14] | You screwed yourself. | 是你自己搞砸了 | 
| [08:15] | Thanks to your bug, Woodford trusts Neal | 多亏你的窃听器 伍德福德现在信任尼尔 | 
| [08:18] | and no one else. | 只信他一个人 | 
| [08:20] | Now, the good news is, you still have an inside man. | 好消息是 你仍旧有内线 | 
| [08:24] | Neal will work for us. | 尼尔会帮我们 | 
| [08:26] | We’re partners in this. | 我们是搭档 | 
| [08:28] | What’s mine is yours. | 我的就是你的 | 
| [08:30] | If we take down the Panthers, | 如果我们一起捣毁粉红豹 | 
| [08:33] | Keller will get his deal, | 凯勒会按照协议被释放 | 
| [08:35] | and you will share in the credit. | 你也会分享这份荣耀 | 
| [08:39] | Perhaps it’s time for Keller to go. | 也许是该让凯勒撤出来了 | 
| [08:41] | Pull Keller today before Woodford | 今天就撤出凯勒 | 
| [08:44] | gets cold feet and pulls up stakes. | 以免伍德福德临阵脱逃 | 
| [08:46] | Let’s take down the Panthers, Luc. | 我们协力拿下粉红豹 卢克 | 
| [08:48] | You and me, together. | 我们一起 | 
| [08:58] | – Peter. – Yeah. | -彼得 -怎么了 | 
| [08:59] | Hey, I was just about to tell you, | 我正要告诉你 | 
| [09:00] | I took care of the problem. | 我把问题解决了 | 
| [09:02] | Luc agreed to pull Keller. | 卢克同意撤出凯勒 | 
| [09:03] | Now Keller is the least of our worries. | 凯勒已经不算问题了 | 
| [09:06] | They got guns. | 他们有武器 | 
| [09:09] | I’ll go back with bells on. | 我会回去的 | 
| [09:11] | I’m safe behind bars. | 我在牢里很安全 | 
| [09:13] | Fleecing guards. | 还可以敲守卫一笔 | 
| [09:14] | And, oh, man, the beautiful privileges | 他们偷带进牢用来还债的 | 
| [09:16] | they smuggle in to pay off their debts. | 那些货可真不错 | 
| [09:18] | Not the reaction I was expecting. | 这反应倒是出乎意料 | 
| [09:20] | Yeah, what do you want? | 不然还能怎样 | 
| [09:22] | Look, you guys take down the Panthers, | 你们粉碎粉红豹后 | 
| [09:24] | I still get my deal, right? | 还是会履行协议的吧 | 
| [09:26] | I’m out in, what, a week or two? | 那我几周后就自由了 | 
| [09:28] | It’s a win-win. | 这是双赢 | 
| [09:30] | Seriously, anything I can do to help. | 需要帮忙尽管开口 | 
| [09:33] | There’s one thing. | 但有件事 | 
| [09:36] | What? | 什么事 | 
| [09:37] | Technically, I’m still your prisoner, | 理论上讲 我仍是你的犯人 | 
| [09:39] | and you’re my keeper, right? | 你是我的监管人 对吧 | 
| [09:41] | And you and I were never partners, | 我们从来不是搭档关系 | 
| [09:43] | but your success, Luc, is my success. | 但你的成功就是我的成功 卢克 | 
| [09:47] | It goes south for you, it goes south for me. | 如果你出岔子 我也不好过 | 
| [09:51] | And Caffrey? | 但卡夫瑞 | 
| [09:53] | He has a way of making everything go south | 他总有方法让除他以外的所有人 | 
| [09:55] | for everyone but him. | 事与愿违 | 
| [09:58] | How much firepower? | 有多大火力 | 
| [10:00] | Just shy of nuclear. | 仅次于核武器了 | 
| [10:02] | This can’t happen at an airport. | 不能让机场发生这种事 | 
| [10:05] | We’re gonna have to bring down the Panthers now. | 我们得立刻拿下粉红豹 | 
| [10:07] | No other choice. | 别无选择了 | 
| [10:08] | For what? | 什么罪名 | 
| [10:09] | Conspiracy? | 密谋抢劫吗 | 
| [10:10] | The entire case would hinge on the testimony | 整个案子只能靠两个身为罪犯的线人 | 
| [10:12] | of two criminal informants. | 所做证词来定夺 | 
| [10:14] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 | 
| [10:14] | We shut it down now, | 不管我们有没有足够的证据 | 
| [10:16] | whether we have enough on the Panthers or not. | 来指控粉红豹 都得马上终止调查 | 
| [10:18] | Too many lives are at risk. | 此事威胁到了太多人的性命 | 
| [10:20] | What if I can convince Woodford I have a better way? | 要是我能说服伍德福德还有更好的办法呢 | 
| [10:23] | Do you? | 你能做到吗 | 
| [10:24] | Guns were never a major part of their previous jobs. | 在他们以往的活里可没怎么用到枪 | 
| [10:28] | Find out why. | 找出原因 | 
| [10:30] | Then convince him the old ways were better. | 然后说服他 让他相信老办法更好 | 
| [10:33] | You want the outcome of this case | 你指望靠狡猾的卡夫瑞 | 
| [10:34] | to rest on Caffrey’s slippery shoulders? | 来了结这个案子吗 | 
| [10:37] | You’re always manipulating, Matthew. | 你总爱操纵一切 马修 | 
| [10:39] | Yeah, well, not this time. | 是的 可这次没有 | 
| [10:40] | I already told you, I want you to succeed. | 我跟你说过 我希望你能成功 | 
| [10:42] | Your win is my win, man. | 你的胜利就是我的胜利 伙计 | 
| [10:46] | Any new plan passes through me | 在告诉伍德福德任何新计划之前 | 
| [10:48] | before Woodford hears it. | 都要先告诉我 | 
| [10:49] | Why wouldn’t it? We’re partners. | 当然 我们可是搭档 | 
| [10:51] | Yeah, the partner routine may have worked with Luc, | 搭档这一招对卢克比较管用 | 
| [10:54] | but you and I? | 但对你我而言 | 
| [10:55] | Let’s just say good anklets make for good partners. | 不如说脚环让搭档更”亲密” | 
| [10:58] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [11:00] | But I got to say… | 但我不得不说… | 
| [11:01] | Yeah? | 什么 | 
| [11:03] | This has been more fun | 这比坐牢 | 
| [11:03] | than a prison sentence has any right to be. | 有意思多了 | 
| [11:09] | Hey, I don’t want any surprises. | 我可不想有什么”惊喜” | 
| [11:12] | I don’t want to be left in the dark. | 我不想被蒙在鼓里 | 
| [11:13] | Full illumination. | 开诚布公 | 
| [11:15] | And if there are any guns involved– | 要是会用到枪… | 
| [11:17] | The operation gets shut down. Don’t worry. | 行动就终止 别担心 | 
| [11:19] | – I’ve got this handled. – You sure? | -我能处理好 -你确定 | 
| [11:21] | Your separation anxiety has spiraled into control anxiety. | 你的分离焦虑症已经演变为控制焦虑症了 | 
| [11:25] | – Big-time. – You better get used to it. | -相当啊 -你最好习惯如此 | 
| [11:28] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [11:28] | You’re gonna be a father. | 你就要当爸爸了 | 
| [11:31] | Hey, partner. | 搭档 | 
| [11:34] | Be careful out there. | 小心行事 | 
| [11:36] | Always. | 一如既往 | 
| [11:51] | Come. | 快过来 | 
| [11:52] | Admire ingenuity in its most rudimentary form. | 膜拜我与生俱来的创造力吧 | 
| [11:57] | Disco inferno? | 这是疯狂迪斯科 | 
| [11:59] | Despite being a mere toddler during the whole craze, | 尽管在迪斯科狂潮席卷全球时我还是个孩子 | 
| [12:03] | I regret never wearing a “disco sucks” T-shirt. | 可还是很后悔没穿过写着”迪斯科最烂了”的T恤 | 
| [12:06] | It had its time and place, Moz. | 它会火自有它的道理 蚊子 | 
| [12:08] | Well, for the past 35 hours, | 在过去的三十五个小时里 | 
| [12:10] | my time has been spent consumed by this. | 我的时间全花在了做这东西上面 | 
| [12:14] | Behold the randomizer. | 请看这台随机发生器 | 
| [12:17] | For our little algorithm. | 用来演示我们的小算法 | 
| [12:19] | Yeah. Watch closely. | 是的 仔细看 | 
| [12:21] | The red lights– international airports. | 红灯代表国际机场 | 
| [12:24] | Green ones– international carriers. | 绿灯代表国际航空公司 | 
| [12:27] | And the white just to give it the full Christmas effect? | 白灯只是用来增添圣诞气氛的吗 | 
| [12:30] | The white lights represent variables | 白灯代表的是 | 
| [12:32] | that your genius friends | 你联调局的天才朋友 | 
| [12:33] | at the F.B.I failed to identify, | 还没能弄懂的变量 | 
| [12:35] | variables which I believe, due to their sheer number, | 由于它们数量众多 我相信这个变量 | 
| [12:39] | represent airport warehouses. | 代表了机场仓库 | 
| [12:42] | Warehouses? | 仓库 | 
| [12:44] | Where they store the cash when it arrives. | 现金到达后存放的地方 | 
| [12:46] | Well, not that I’m complaining, | 我不是故意刁难 | 
| [12:48] | but why warehouses and not vaults? | 但为什么是仓库而不是保险库呢 | 
| [12:51] | Vaults come after the Federal Reserve | 美联储的人从仓库把钱取走之后 | 
| [12:54] | come to pick up the cash from the warehouse. | 就会放进保险库了 | 
| [12:56] | Wait a second. Airports. | 等等 机场 | 
| [12:58] | Cash from overseas. | 来自海外的现金 | 
| [12:59] | The Federal Reserve. | 美联储 | 
| [13:00] | Moz… | 蚊子… | 
| [13:02] | Whispered about | 小偷们无论何时 | 
| [13:03] | whenever thieves gather to tell lies to each other. | 聚在一起互相欺骗时都会提及的 | 
| [13:06] | Denied by all governments. | 所有政府部门都不予承认 | 
| [13:08] | The one thing that draws a blank on Google. | 连在谷歌上都搜索不到的一样东西 | 
| [13:11] | The score of scores. | 顶级目标 | 
| [13:13] | The exchange. | 外汇美元 | 
| [13:15] | Unmarked and untraceable Yankee tourist dollars, | 由全世界央行所筹集的 | 
| [13:20] | gathered and lovingly swaddled by central banks | 无标记且无法追踪的 | 
| [13:23] | all over the world… | 外汇美元… | 
| [13:24] | Before being flown back to the U.S. for redistribution. | 随后运送回美国重新分配 | 
| [13:27] | But the only thing is, | 但唯一的问题在于 | 
| [13:29] | no one knows where | 在用电脑运用该算法 | 
| [13:32] | or when or who | 算出结果之前 | 
| [13:35] | until the algorithm has its way with a computer. | 没人知道在何地 何时 由什么人来运送 | 
| [13:49] | Chicago O’hare. | 芝加哥的奥黑尔机场 | 
| [13:52] | Aviana Airways. | 艾维娜航空公司 | 
| [13:54] | Warehouse nine. | 九号仓库 | 
| [13:56] | I love the light show, Moz, | 我喜欢这灯光秀 蚊子 | 
| [13:58] | but we already knew what the algorithm did | 但我们已经知道这个算法有什么用了 | 
| [14:00] | and why Woodford is waiting | 那么伍德福德为什么还在 | 
| [14:02] | until the money comes to him. | 等人给他把钱送上门呢 | 
| [14:03] | Woodford has it, but he can’t control it. | 伍德福德有算法 但他不能控制这个算法 | 
| [14:06] | We can. | 我们能 | 
| [14:07] | You can bring the mountain to Muhammad? | 你可以让大山向穆罕默德走去吗 | 
| [14:09] | Yes. I’ve adjusted the algorithm. | 是的 我调整了一下算法 | 
| [14:12] | Let’s route some money to JFK International… | 我们让一些钱通过海洋航空 | 
| [14:15] | via Oceanic Airways, | 1097航班 | 
| [14:17] | flight 1097. | 运往肯尼迪国际机场 | 
| [14:21] | You are a truly talented man. | 你太有才了 | 
| [14:24] | Talent hits a target no one else can hit. | 有才华的人能命中他人命中不了的目标 | 
| [14:27] | Genius hits a target no one else can see. | 而天才则能命中他人看不见的目标 | 
| [14:30] | All right, this should convince Woodford | 好了 这能让伍德福德相信 | 
| [14:31] | that we have enough time to come up with a better plan. | 我们有足够的时间来制定一个更好的计划 | 
| [14:33] | Oh, so you need me to explain it to him, | 所以你要我去向他解释这个算法 | 
| [14:35] | demonstrate how it all works? | 展示它是如何运作的吗 | 
| [14:36] | Whoa, patience. | 稍安勿躁 | 
| [14:38] | Look, Woodford is on a mole hunt. | 伍德福德正在调查内奸 | 
| [14:40] | Why risk it now? | 何必现在去冒险呢 | 
| [14:41] | For you. | 为了你 | 
| [14:43] | So I can watch your back. | 防止有人对你不利 | 
| [14:45] | Moz. | 蚊子 | 
| [14:47] | You know, this hasn’t always been about you protecting me. | 并不总是该由你来保护我 | 
| [14:52] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [14:54] | You need me there. | 你需要我在你身边 | 
| [14:55] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 你说得对 | 
| [14:56] | The minute I see an opening. | 一有机会我就会想办法的 | 
| [14:58] | Until then, I need to tell Peter what you’ve done here. | 在那之前 我得告诉彼得你所做的一切 | 
| [15:00] | This is amazing. | 太不可思议了 | 
| [15:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [15:06] | The minute I see an opening, okay? | 等有机会的时候 好吗 | 
| [15:28] | Our inside man has outside business. | 看来我们的内线在外面还有活 | 
| [15:35] | Who is she? | 她是谁 | 
| [15:37] | F.B.I case. Can’t discuss. | 这是联调局案件 不方便讨论 | 
| [15:39] | Cannot discuss or do not know? | 是不方便讨论 还是不知道她是谁 | 
| [15:42] | Neal and I are still working on other investigations. | 尼尔和我还在调查另一桩案件 | 
| [15:44] | You won’t admit the truth because then I would be right. | 你不愿相信事实 因为那就代表我是对的 | 
| [15:47] | No, it’s not about being right. | 重点不在于谁是对的 | 
| [15:48] | It’s about bringing down the Panthers. | 重点在于抓到粉红豹 | 
| [15:51] | Do you trust Caffrey? | 你相信卡夫瑞吗 | 
| [15:53] | I do. | 我相信他 | 
| [15:54] | That will be your undoing, not mine. | 这就是你的祸根 不是我的 | 
| [15:56] | I’m sending Keller back in. | 我要让凯勒回去 | 
| [15:58] | You’ll destroy this operation. | 你会毁了这个行动 | 
| [16:00] | No, you will destroy it | 如果你不把你的线人撤回来 | 
| [16:02] | if you do not pull your C.I. | 你才会毁了这个行动 | 
| [16:03] | I will not pull Neal. | 我不会把尼尔撤回来的 | 
| [16:05] | I no longer see ourselves as collaborators, Agent Burke. | 我觉得我们没必要继续合作了 博尔克探员 | 
| [16:09] | Do what you have to do, and I will do the same. | 做你该做的事情吧 我也一样 | 
| [16:23] | Jones. | 琼斯 | 
| [16:26] | You know where this is? | 你知道这是哪里吗 | 
| [16:29] | No, but I can find out. | 不知道 但我可以去查一下 | 
| [16:31] | Call me when you do. | 等你查到了 打电话给我 | 
| [16:33] | I’m feeling the need for a surprise inspection. | 我感觉要临时抽查一下了 | 
| [16:39] | Where’s Neal? | 尼尔在哪 | 
| [16:40] | Oh, he went to talk to you. | 他去找你谈话了 | 
| [16:44] | I haven’t seen him for hours. | 我已经有几个小时没看见他了 | 
| [16:45] | And you were in your office? | 你一直待在办公室吗 | 
| [16:47] | Until I came here. | 一直在 直到我来这里 | 
| [16:49] | That’s weird. | 这就怪了 | 
| [17:01] | In the purloin world, the Pink Panthers are royalty. | 在盗贼的世界里 粉红豹就是皇室 | 
| [17:04] | No one better, before or since. | 古往今来没人比你们更厉害 | 
| [17:06] | That’s why I risked my life to join. | 这就是我冒生命危险也要加入的原因 | 
| [17:08] | And almost lost it. | 也差点把命丢了 | 
| [17:10] | That diamond mart heist in Barcelona, | 巴塞罗那的那起钻石盗窃 | 
| [17:12] | you walked in as rug merchants and walked out with what? | 你假扮成商人走进去 出来时如何 | 
| [17:15] | 30 million? | 偷到了三千万 | 
| [17:17] | Only 14, I’m afraid, after fencing. | 最后只卖了一千四百万 | 
| [17:19] | Still, 14 million without an alarm going off, | 还是很厉害 不触发一个警报 不费一颗子弹 | 
| [17:22] | without a shot fired. | 就拿到了一千四百万 | 
| [17:24] | Why use guns on this job? | 这次为什么要用枪 | 
| [17:26] | Elegant heists take weeks, | 完美的盗窃要花上数周 | 
| [17:28] | sometimes a year, to prepare. | 甚至一年的时间来准备 | 
| [17:30] | Due to the algorithm, | 因为算法的存在 | 
| [17:31] | we will have, at best, a couple of hours. | 我们最多有几个小时来准备 | 
| [17:33] | Guns are the only option. | 只能用枪了 | 
| [17:36] | What if I can give you days? | 如果我能给你几天的时间呢 | 
| [17:38] | What if I can make the algorithm | 如果我能让算法 | 
| [17:40] | do what we want it to do? | 按照我们的心意来操作呢 | 
| [17:41] | If only that were possible. | 真要能这样就好了 | 
| [17:42] | Control the algorithm, control the heist. | 控制了算法 就主宰了盗窃 | 
| [17:44] | I can override the system. | 我可以重新改写系统 | 
| [17:45] | We pick the airports. | 我们来选机场 | 
| [17:47] | We choose the flights. | 我们来选航班 | 
| [17:48] | We tell them where to deliver our cash. | 我们告诉他们把钱放在哪 | 
| [17:50] | It can’t be done. | 这根本不可能 | 
| [17:51] | Have I let you down yet? | 到现在为止 我让你失望过吗 | 
| [17:54] | Quite the opposite. | 你一直让我刮目相看 | 
| [17:56] | For years, you guys have inspired me. | 这么多年来 你们鼓舞了我 | 
| [17:59] | You made me strive to be a better thief. | 你们让我想成为一个更好的盗贼 | 
| [18:01] | Let me prove myself to you. | 让我证明自己吧 | 
| [18:04] | Allow me to help you come up with a new plan. | 让我帮你们制定出一个新计划 | 
| [18:07] | Without guns? | 不费一颗子弹 | 
| [18:08] | Guns only if it fails, | 如果计划失败了再用枪 | 
| [18:09] | but it won’t fail. | 但我不会失败的 | 
| [18:12] | You can really control the algorithm. | 你真的可以控制算法 | 
| [18:14] | Yeah. I’ll show you. | 是啊 我可以弄给你看 | 
| [18:16] | Well, that would be brilliant. | 那可太棒了 | 
| [18:18] | The means should always justify the end. | 手段决定结果 | 
| [18:24] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [18:25] | Let’s create a work of art. | 让我们创造杰作吧 | 
| [18:27] | And be the talk of thieves around the globe. | 让这次的行动在所有盗贼间流传 | 
| [18:33] | Peter is covering for him. | 彼得在替他打掩护 | 
| [18:35] | Told you. | 我早就说过了 | 
| [18:38] | I want you back in right away. | 我想让你现在就回去 | 
| [18:40] | I never left. | 我从未离开过 | 
| [18:41] | What about this mole situation? | 那这个内鬼怎么办 | 
| [18:43] | He wants a mole, give him one. | 他想要一个内鬼 给他一个就是了 | 
| [18:46] | Consider it done. | 不用操心了 | 
| [18:52] | You two have been spending an awful lot of time together. | 你们两个在一起的时间太久了 | 
| [18:56] | I fear bonding. | 真怕你们产生感情 | 
| [18:57] | Me and the suit? No. | 我和猫咪探员吗 不可能 | 
| [18:59] | Never. Ever. | 永远不可能 | 
| [19:01] | I want answers. | 我需要答案 | 
| [19:02] | To any particular question? | 什么问题的答案 | 
| [19:04] | You’re holding something back. | 你有事瞒着我 | 
| [19:06] | You’re not? | 你就没有吗 | 
| [19:07] | When you ask questions, | 你逃避回答的时候 | 
| [19:09] | you’re avoiding answers. | 就会问问题 | 
| [19:11] | Oh, and what did you just do? | 是吗 那你呢 | 
| [19:12] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [19:13] | I’ll show you mine. | 我告诉你我瞒了什么事 | 
| [19:14] | You show me yours. | 你也要告诉我你的 | 
| [19:16] | This is gonna require much more liquor. | 看来还得再多点酒 | 
| [19:22] | You first. | 你先来 | 
| [19:24] | I know what Woodford is going after. | 我知道伍德福德想要什么 | 
| [19:26] | – Half… – A billion in cash. | -五 -亿现金 | 
| [19:29] | Guess we’re keeping the same secret. There. | 看来我们都瞒着同一件事 好了 | 
| [19:32] | Everything out in the open. | 真相揭晓 | 
| [19:33] | We’re not done yet. | 还没说完呢 | 
| [19:34] | Where were you this morning? | 你今早在哪里 | 
| [19:36] | You really miss that anklet, don’t you? | 你还真怀念用脚环困住我的日子 不是吗 | 
| [19:39] | You’re answering questions with a question again. | 你又用问问题来回答我 | 
| [19:42] | He was helping me… | 他是在帮我 | 
| [19:43] | – Yes. – With this. | -没错 -设计这个 | 
| [19:45] | Mozzie has created a randomizer. | 蚊子造出了一个随机性发生器 | 
| [19:48] | More importantly, a way to control it. | 应该说是 控制它的方法 | 
| [19:50] | And now, thanks to Moz, we can move the money | 现在 多亏了蚊子 我们可以把钱 | 
| [19:54] | to wherever and whenever we want, | 在任何时候转移到我们想要的地方 | 
| [19:57] | which is why Woodford is letting me return | 这就是为什么 伍德福德要让我 | 
| [19:58] | the Panthers to their glory years. | 帮粉红豹重现他们的光辉岁月 | 
| [20:00] | A new plan with no guns? | 一个不费一颗子弹的新计划 | 
| [20:03] | And in the spirit of full illumination, | 为了开诚布公 | 
| [20:05] | we’d like you to help us design it. | 我们希望你来帮我们制定计划 | 
| [20:09] | We’ll make it good for Woodford. | 我们会搞定伍德福德 | 
| [20:11] | You make it better for the F.B.I. | 你也就能搞定联调局 | 
| [20:13] | You want me to help you plan a new heist? | 你想让我帮你策划一起新劫案 | 
| [20:16] | Our best and final. | 我们完美的完结篇 | 
| [20:21] | So you up for it, suit? | 你愿意吗 猫咪探员 | 
| [20:25] | It won’t work. | 行不通的 | 
| [20:26] | Then think of something better. | 那就想个更好的办法 | 
| [20:28] | I pitched a better idea two hours ago. | 两小时前我已经想出了更好的主意 | 
| [20:30] | Suitcases? | 用旅行箱吗 | 
| [20:32] | Yeah, all we have to do is get the money to the baggage claim. | 是啊 我们只需要把钱放到行李领取处去 | 
| [20:34] | Two problems — getting the gang on the tarmac, | 有两个问题 粉红豹要如何进到停机坪里 | 
| [20:37] | and getting a truckload of cash off. | 还要开着满载现金的车子安全离开 | 
| [20:39] | Problems or opportunities? | 这不是问题 是机会 | 
| [20:41] | He’d be a terrible con. | 他真不会当骗子 | 
| [20:43] | Problems. | 这是问题 | 
| [20:44] | There are too many people in baggage claim. | 行李领取处的人太多 | 
| [20:46] | It’s not a safe place to do a takedown. | 在那里装卸可不安全 | 
| [20:48] | The entire airport has the same problem. | 整个机场都一样 | 
| [20:50] | We need to get the money off campus, then the takedown. | 我们得先把钱从里面弄出来 然后再装卸 | 
| [20:53] | Not without attracting security. | 不可能不引起保安的注意 | 
| [20:55] | Cars and trucks will be searched. | 轿车和卡车都会被检查 | 
| [21:01] | This is harder than I thought. | 比我想象的还难办 | 
| [21:08] | Underground. | 走地下 | 
| [21:10] | Not bad. | 主意不坏 | 
| [21:12] | How? | 怎么做 | 
| [21:13] | Sewer system. | 下水道系统 | 
| [21:14] | It’s not exactly elegant. | 那可不怎么优雅 | 
| [21:17] | Abandoned subway tunnels. | 废弃的地铁隧道 | 
| [21:20] | – They don’t run as far as J.F.K.. – yeah. | -它们通不到肯尼迪机场 -是的 | 
| [21:23] | Utility channels don’t have enough elbow room | 人带着钱一起通过公共隧道 | 
| [21:25] | for men and money. | 空间可不太够 | 
| [21:28] | Tubes. | 管道 | 
| [21:30] | Tubes? | 管道 | 
| [21:31] | Pneumatic tubes. | 输气管 | 
| [21:33] | Remember the old bank drive-through? | 记得以前银行的免下车服务通道吗 | 
| [21:35] | Put your check in the canister, | 把你的支票放进金属罐中 | 
| [21:36] | gets sucked in the tube over to the bank. | 它就会通过输气管被吸到银行去 | 
| [21:38] | Yeah, and then they send a lollipop back. | 对 然后他们会发个棒棒糖回来 | 
| [21:40] | The New York postal service | 纽约邮政服务于1897年 | 
| [21:42] | put the first one in operation in 1897. | 第一次将此技术投入使用 | 
| [21:44] | By the 1920s, there were vast networks | 直到二十世纪二十年代 | 
| [21:46] | linking post offices around the city. | 市里的邮局间已建立起了庞大的网络 | 
| [21:48] | Yeah, miles of them still exist underground. | 是的 至今地下仍有很多管道 | 
| [21:50] | They’ve been waiting for us right under J.F.K.. | 在肯尼迪机场下面也有 就等我们去用 | 
| [21:52] | When it was Idlewild, | 还是艾德怀尔德机场时 | 
| [21:53] | all airmail landed there. | 所有航空邮件都从那里着陆 | 
| [21:55] | Hauled to Warehouse 17, | 再运到十七号仓库 | 
| [21:56] | where it was loaded into canisters. | 在那里被装入筒里 | 
| [21:58] | When, seconds later, through the tubes, | 然后通过管道 | 
| [22:00] | it landed in a sorting center right outside the airport. | 落在机场外面的一个分拣中心 | 
| [22:04] | Please tell me the building still exists. | 拜托告诉我这个建筑还在 | 
| [22:06] | According to internet maps, it does. | 根据网上的地图来看 还在 | 
| [22:08] | It’s the perfect way to get the money | 这是神不知鬼不觉 | 
| [22:09] | out of the airport without being seen. | 将钱弄出机场的最好的办法 | 
| [22:11] | Peter, you’ve missed your true calling. | 彼得 你做探员真可惜了 | 
| [22:14] | Oh, there’s still time. | 现在改行也不晚 | 
| [22:15] | Now, the building’s in an industrial area, | 建筑坐落在工业区 | 
| [22:17] | so it’ll be easy for the TAC team to isolate. | 所以战术小组很容易隔绝他们 | 
| [22:19] | We can set up a four-block safety perimeter. | 我们可以在四个街区范围布置安全界限 | 
| [22:21] | When Woodford and his gang collect the money, we move in. | 当伍德福德和他的人拿钱的时候 我们就进去 | 
| [22:24] | – Perfect. – Except for one thing. | -太完美了 -除了一件事 | 
| [22:26] | If the tubes do exist, they still need | 如果管道尚在 他们也还是 | 
| [22:29] | the air compressors that powered them. | 需要风泵来推动 | 
| [22:30] | And what are the odds they still work after 60 years? | 六十年不用了 它们还能工作的概率有多大 | 
| [22:34] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法一探究竟 | 
| [22:37] | All right, according to the schematics, | 根据图表来看 | 
| [22:39] | the tubes and the air compressor should be behind the south wall. | 管道和风泵应该在南墙后面 | 
| [22:42] | Oh, I’m under strict doctor’s orders | 我要严守医嘱 | 
| [22:44] | to avoid all manual labor. | 避免一切体力劳动 | 
| [22:46] | I’m hernia-prone. | 我易发疝气 | 
| [22:47] | You’re the one who insisted on coming. | 是你坚持要来的 | 
| [22:49] | That’s when I thought all the other Panthers | 因为我以为粉红豹的其他成员 | 
| [22:50] | would be here. | 都会来 | 
| [22:53] | I’m not bringing the Panthers here | 确定所需装置尚存之后 | 
| [22:54] | until I know the equipment still exists. | 我才会带粉红豹来 | 
| [22:56] | Sledgehammers are abhorrent to a man of my finesse. | 我的巧手不喜欢大锤 | 
| [22:59] | These hands have never known a blister. | 我这双手从没磨出过水泡 | 
| [23:04] | You might want to get in touch with your inner macho. | 你也许应该施展一下内在的男子气概 | 
| [23:10] | I never thought I’d quote Ronald Reagan, but, | 没想到我要引用罗纳德·里根的话 但还是要说 | 
| [23:12] | “Mr. Gorbachev, let’s tear down that wall.” | “戈尔巴乔夫先生 让我们拆掉那堵墙” | 
| [23:29] | Building and Safety. Emergency inspection. | 建筑安全部 紧急检查 | 
| [23:33] | For the building or for us? | 检查建筑 还是检查我们 | 
| [23:35] | And straighten the calves. | 伸直小腿 | 
| [23:38] | 90-degree angle. | 九十度躬身 | 
| [23:39] | Swami, we’re on the clock. | 大师 我们要抓紧时间了 | 
| [23:41] | Okay, yoginis, continue. | 好吧 瑜伽女孩们 继续 | 
| [23:43] | If anyone needs any further instruction, | 如果有谁需要进一步指导 | 
| [23:45] | I’ll be right over here. | 我就在这里 | 
| [23:47] | They will not need your help. | 她们不需要你的帮助 | 
| [23:49] | Um, an enlightened instructor is not threatened | 一个开明的导师是不会被 | 
| [23:51] | by a superior one. | 更厉害的老师吓住的 | 
| [23:53] | – Namaste. – Go face the wall. | -再会 -去看墙吧 | 
| [23:55] | Go. Take your tools. | 去吧 拿上你的工具 | 
| [23:58] | Look, we’re sorry to disturb you like this. | 听着 很抱歉打搅你 | 
| [23:59] | We suspect there may be asbestos. | 我们怀疑这里有石棉 | 
| [24:01] | – Asbestos? – I’m afraid so. | -石棉 -恐怕是的 | 
| [24:03] | Hopefully, it’s just a false alarm. | 希望只是多虑了 | 
| [24:04] | We’ll check it out and get back to you, okay? | 我们检查一下然后回来找你 好吗 | 
| [24:07] | – Excuse me. – Girls. Ladies. | -借过 -姑娘们 女士们 | 
| [24:10] | Everyone, come on up here. | 大家都过来 | 
| [24:16] | Gonna break it right here. | 就从这里砸开 | 
| [24:23] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [24:24] | Okay, go ahead. | 好了 砸吧 | 
| [24:37] | All right. All right. | 好了 好了 | 
| [24:48] | Well? | 怎么样 | 
| [24:49] | It’s there. All of it. | 还在 都还在 | 
| [24:55] | All right, bad news. | 好了 坏消息 | 
| [24:57] | We found asbestos. | 我们找到了石棉 | 
| [24:59] | This property is off-limits until further notice. | 直到收到进一步通知之前 禁止进入这座建筑 | 
| [25:02] | We apologize for any inconvenience. | 带来的不便 请多原谅 | 
| [25:04] | – Namaste. – Namaste. | -请回吧 -请回吧 | 
| [25:08] | It’s time to call in the Panthers. | 可以叫粉红豹来了 | 
| [25:09] | Oh, so let me guess. | 我猜 | 
| [25:11] | this is my cue to disappear. | 这是在叫我离开 | 
| [25:12] | For now, Moz. | 只是暂时的 蚊子 | 
| [25:14] | – For now. – Okay. | -暂时离开 -好吧 | 
| [25:17] | If we get the compressor up and running, | 如果我们要弄来气泵运转起来 | 
| [25:18] | you and I need to start discussing the next step of the plan. | 你我就得开始讨论下一步计划了 | 
| [25:21] | Pneumatic tubes. | 输气管 | 
| [25:23] | Brilliant. Who knew they even existed? | 太棒了 谁能想到它们居然还在 | 
| [25:25] | I picked the brain of an associate. | 我找了一位机智的伙伴 | 
| [25:27] | The same guy who helped me on the stamp job. | 也是他帮我偷到了邮票 | 
| [25:30] | You discussed our plan with someone outside the gang? | 你和外人讨论过我们的计划 | 
| [25:33] | I gave him a hypothetical. | 我只是提了一种假设 | 
| [25:35] | Besides, I trust him with my life. | 再说 我相信他 足以把命交给他 | 
| [25:37] | You’ve definitely trusted him with it now. | 现在你的命真的就在他手上了 | 
| [25:48] | You sure about all these guys? | 这些家伙都没问题吗 | 
| [25:50] | I vetted them myself. | 我亲自查过他们的背景 | 
| [25:52] | Questioned them about the mole. | 问过他们内鬼的事 | 
| [25:54] | They’re clear. | 都没问题 | 
| [25:58] | I noticed Keller isn’t here. | 我注意到凯勒不在 | 
| [26:00] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [26:01] | You don’t think he’s the mole, do you? | 你不会认为他是内鬼吧 | 
| [26:04] | Should I? | 我应该这么想吗 | 
| [26:07] | Keller’s not a man of stealth or subtlety. | 凯勒不是会在暗地里搞小动作的人 | 
| [26:10] | He’s no more a mole than I am. | 他跟我一样不会是内鬼 | 
| [26:26] | You need something? | 你需要什么吗 | 
| [26:27] | I want to talk to you inside. | 想跟你进去谈谈 | 
| [26:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [26:39] | You mind telling us what we’re doing here? | 介意告诉我们这是要做什么吗 | 
| [26:41] | I’m implementing the new plan. | 是在执行新计划 | 
| [26:43] | Nothing’s wrong with the old plan. | 原计划不是挺好的吗 | 
| [26:45] | Except death. | 但会有伤亡 | 
| [26:46] | Guns mean body bags for them and us. | 枪支意味着双方都会死人 | 
| [26:49] | I’m willing to die for the gang, but I’d prefer not to. | 为了团队我可以不惜性命 但我还是更想活着 | 
| [26:52] | Might be you had other reasons for changing the plan. | 也可能是你有其他理由要改变计划 | 
| [26:55] | Like making it better for the people who placed the mole. | 比如造福那些在我们之中安插内鬼的人 | 
| [26:58] | You think I’m the mole? | 你们觉得我是内鬼 | 
| [26:59] | A man named Boothe was set to join us. | 本来是个叫布斯的人加入的 | 
| [27:02] | He’s vanished, replaced by you. | 结果他消失了 你取代了他 | 
| [27:06] | He failed his audition. I didn’t. | 他甄选失败了 而我没有 | 
| [27:07] | And look at you. Already top of the class. | 看看你 已经上位了 | 
| [27:12] | If I were a mole, | 如果我是内鬼 | 
| [27:12] | wouldn’t I try to stay in the background? | 我不该尽量隐蔽一点吗 | 
| [27:15] | Maybe keep a lower profile? | 保持低调 | 
| [27:16] | Or the opposite. | 或恰恰相反 | 
| [27:19] | Okay, so I placed a bug in a secret hideout | 好吧 那么我在入伙之前就在 | 
| [27:22] | before I was a member. | 秘密据点安了窃听器 | 
| [27:25] | I’m even better than I think I am. | 我都没想到我有这么厉害 | 
| [27:28] | Do any of you come with that kind of warranty? | 你们中有谁是这样的吗 | 
| [27:30] | Don’t turn this around on us. | 别想反过来咬我们一口 | 
| [27:32] | Who has more to gain? | 谁能获利更多 | 
| [27:34] | Multiple police forces were closing in on all of you. | 各处警方都在极力追捕你们 | 
| [27:37] | You fled to the U.S., never to go home again. | 你们逃来美国永远回不了家 | 
| [27:40] | Now Interpol comes calling with immunity and deep cover? | 现在国际刑警组织找来 用豁免权来引诱你们做卧底 | 
| [27:43] | That’s tempting for all of you but not for me. | 这对你们都很有诱惑 但对我不是 | 
| [27:47] | I am home. | 这就是我的家 | 
| [27:48] | All of us here are loyal and trusted by Woodford. | 我们所有人都忠于伍德福德 被他信任 | 
| [27:51] | Yeah, including me. | 对 也包括我 | 
| [27:52] | Maybe. | 也许 | 
| [27:53] | The plan requires we get | 计划需要我们 | 
| [27:54] | that air compressor up and running. | 让气泵重新运转 | 
| [27:55] | I don’t care who’s in charge as long as we get that done. | 只要把活干完 我不在乎谁是老大 | 
| [27:57] | Mike, you’re the best alarm guy in the business. | 迈克 你是业界最擅长警报装置的 | 
| [28:00] | You think you can get power into that room again? | 觉得你可以给那个房间重新供电吗 | 
| [28:03] | Sergio, is there an engine you can’t fix? | 塞尔吉奥 有什么引擎是你修不好的吗 | 
| [28:06] | So far, undefeated. | 至今为止 所向披靡 | 
| [28:08] | I like that. | 赞 | 
| [28:09] | What about your friend Keller? | 你的朋友凯勒呢 | 
| [28:11] | Where is he? | 他去哪了 | 
| [28:12] | I don’t know, but if he is the mole, | 不知道 但如果他是内鬼 | 
| [28:13] | he’s not here, so I don’t care. | 他不在这 所以我不在乎 | 
| [28:15] | What’s important is that motor. | 重要的是那个发动机 | 
| [28:17] | These tubes are linked to the airport. | 这些管道连接到机场 | 
| [28:19] | They carry the cash, so we won’t have to. | 由它们来运钞票 我们不必动手 | 
| [28:22] | Anybody searches us, we’re clean. | 不管谁搜查我们 都没问题 | 
| [28:24] | We walk right out | 我们大摇大摆走出来 | 
| [28:25] | and straight to where the money is waiting for us. | 直接去钞票等着我们的地方 | 
| [28:27] | Here. | 这里 | 
| [28:28] | All that cash through tubes? | 所有钞票从管道过来 | 
| [28:30] | It won’t work. | 不可能的 | 
| [28:32] | Well, we always have your plan to fall back on. | 我们总有你的计划备用嘛 | 
| [28:34] | Firepower will be our last resort. | 开火是我们的最后选择 | 
| [28:37] | Sergio, you ready to meet your next opponent? | 塞尔吉奥 准备好见识你的下一个对手了吗 | 
| [28:45] | I’ve only seen the likes of her in museums. | 我只在博物馆里见过类似的 | 
| [28:49] | Mike, get me some power in here, would you? | 迈克 给我来点电吧 好吗 | 
| [28:54] | I’ll check the cables, | 我去看看线路 | 
| [28:55] | make sure they’re not cut or worn through. | 确保没被剪断或有任何损坏 | 
| [29:05] | I’ve never seen you eat junk food at work before. | 我从没见过你在工作时吃垃圾食品 | 
| [29:08] | – Antsy. – Pre-sonogram jitters? | -我焦虑 -超声波前恐惧症吗 | 
| [29:09] | – Is it normal? – I put mine off for weeks. | -这正常吗 -我当时推迟了好几周 | 
| [29:11] | You think you’re worried now, wait till you see the heartbeat. | 你觉得自己现在就算担心了 等你看到心跳再说吧 | 
| [29:14] | – It gets worse? – It gets real. | -会更糟 -会更真实 | 
| [29:15] | Being a parent, worry is a constant companion for life. | 为人父母 担心会伴随你一辈子 | 
| [29:19] | No, but it’s a wonderful worry | 不 但这是很美妙的担心 | 
| [29:21] | because you love someone that much. | 因为你可以爱一个人爱到那么深 | 
| [29:23] | Hey, I found it. | 我找到了 | 
| [29:25] | A shipping container yard near the docks. | 码头旁的一个集装箱堆场 | 
| [29:27] | It’s a match. | 正好符合 | 
| [29:27] | Excellent. Let’s check it out. | 好极了 我们去看看 | 
| [29:30] | Neal was spotted there this morning. | 有人看到尼尔今早在那里 | 
| [29:31] | Doing what? | 去干什么 | 
| [29:32] | Well, that’s the $1/2-billion question. | 这是关乎五亿的问题 | 
| [29:37] | Neal. | 是尼尔 | 
| [29:40] | Hey, Woodford sent his best men to help me | 喂 伍德福德让他最得力的手下 | 
| [29:42] | at the yoga studio. | 来瑜伽工作室帮我 | 
| [29:43] | Keller isn’t one of them. | 凯勒没有来 | 
| [29:44] | Woodford must suspect him. | 伍德福德一定是怀疑他 | 
| [29:46] | You need to find him now. | 你得马上找到他 | 
| [29:47] | If he’s in trouble, you’re in trouble. | 如果他有麻烦 你也好不了 | 
| [29:50] | He’d have no problem saving his own life at my expense. | 能保住他自己的命 他肯定毫不犹豫牺牲我 | 
| [29:52] | Caffrey, you’re needed inside. | 卡夫瑞 进来一下 | 
| [29:55] | Call me when you can. | 有消息打给我 | 
| [29:58] | All right, Luc needs to find Keller right now. | 好吧 必须让卢克马上找到凯勒 | 
| [30:03] | Damn. Voice mail. | 该死 转到语音信箱了 | 
| [30:05] | I’ll find Luc. | 我去找卢克 | 
| [30:05] | Track his phone. | 追踪他的手机 | 
| [30:06] | Tell him we need Keller here. | 告诉他我们需要凯勒过来 | 
| [30:08] | I’m on it. | 这就去 | 
| [30:23] | No lookouts. | 没人把风 | 
| [30:25] | No security. | 没有保镖 | 
| [30:28] | If this is a trap, | 如果这是陷阱 | 
| [30:31] | I deserve to step in it. | 我只能自认倒霉了 | 
| [30:33] | No trap. | 没有陷阱 | 
| [30:35] | A gesture of loyalty. | 只是表表忠心 | 
| [30:37] | When one of my men is incommunicado, | 如果我手下有人失去联络 | 
| [30:40] | I tend to worry. | 我通常会担心 | 
| [30:43] | I was working. | 我在工作 | 
| [30:45] | Solving your mole problem. | 忙着解决内鬼的问题 | 
| [30:48] | I know who it is. | 我知道是谁 | 
| [30:52] | And I know where he is right now. | 也知道他现在在哪里 | 
| [31:10] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 | 
| [31:11] | We got good pressure too. | 压力也很正常 | 
| [31:13] | Enough to suck stacks of cash through these tubes? | 能通过管子吸出一叠叠的现金吗 | 
| [31:16] | Think so. | 应该可以 | 
| [31:36] | What was that? | 这是什么 | 
| [31:38] | Our golden ticket. | 我们的金券 | 
| [31:39] | Stuck for 60 years. | 不见天日六十年了 | 
| [31:46] | Yes, sir. | 是 老大 | 
| [31:48] | Right. | 是的 | 
| [31:49] | I’ll have us all there immediately. | 我马上让大家去那里 | 
| [31:53] | Woodford said to drop everything. | 伍德福德说放下手头所有事 | 
| [31:54] | Emergency meeting. | 紧急会议 | 
| [32:00] | Caffrey met the woman here. | 卡夫瑞跟那个女人就是在这见面的 | 
| [32:02] | Gave her an envelope. | 他给了她一个信封 | 
| [32:03] | Suspicious, but that goes for everything Caffrey does. | 很可疑 不过卡夫瑞做的事都很可疑 | 
| [32:05] | By the time Luc got out of his car, | 卢克下车的时候 | 
| [32:07] | Neal had vanished. | 尼尔已经走了 | 
| [32:09] | Yeah, again, nothing new. | 是啊 又是这样 不是第一次了 | 
| [32:12] | Neal never goes anywhere without a purpose. | 尼尔从来不会无缘无故去一个地方 | 
| [32:14] | Why here? | 为什么来这里 | 
| [32:15] | What’s he up to, Jones? | 他在计划什么 琼斯 | 
| [32:18] | These containers aren’t a bad place | 这些集装箱倒不失为一个 | 
| [32:19] | to stash $1/2 billion in cash. | 存放五亿现金的好地方 | 
| [32:21] | No, none of them are registered to him, of course. | 当然了 没有一个集装箱在他名下 | 
| [32:24] | Maybe that’s why he met the woman here. | 也许这就是他在这见那个女人的原因 | 
| [32:25] | She rented it out for him. | 她帮他租集装箱 | 
| [32:27] | Possible. | 有可能 | 
| [32:29] | Let’s start with those over there, | 我们从那些开始 | 
| [32:30] | see if we can narrow it down. | 看看能不能缩小范围 | 
| [32:32] | Hey, don’t you have that baby thing to do? | 你不是要去弄宝宝的事吗 | 
| [32:33] | I can handle this. | 这个我能搞定 | 
| [32:35] | Yeah, our first sonogram. | 是啊 第一次照超声波 | 
| [32:37] | I still don’t have to meet El for an hour. | 我一个小时之后才跟小伊见面 | 
| [32:39] | You know, I’m excited for you. | 我很替你激动 | 
| [32:41] | – I’m pretty excited myself. – Yeah. | -我自己也很激动 -是啊 | 
| [32:44] | – You want to be a dad? – Oh, I can’t wait. | -你想当爸爸吗 -迫不及待啊 | 
| [32:47] | But in terms of choosing wives, I’m being extra picky. | 但在选择老婆的问题上 我特别挑剔 | 
| [32:49] | I want my kids to have the kind of mom I had. | 我希望我的孩子能有个像我妈妈那样的母亲 | 
| [32:51] | She was a teacher, right? | 她是个老师 对吗 | 
| [32:52] | Yeah, high school math. | 是啊 高中数学老师 | 
| [32:54] | Pure love with a side of strict. | 很爱我 也很严厉 | 
| [32:56] | You know, my life has been guided | 正是我母亲的责备 | 
| [32:57] | by the fear of my mother’s disapproval. | 指引了我一生的方向 | 
| [32:59] | Same here. | 我也是 | 
| [33:02] | You know, I feel for your kids. | 我有点同情你们的孩子 | 
| [33:04] | You and El are a hard act to follow. | 你和小伊都很难被超越 | 
| [33:06] | Well, we’ll have to set a poor example. | 那我们得做一个弱一点的榜样 | 
| [33:10] | Take the pressure off. | 给孩子减轻点压力 | 
| [33:17] | Diana, did you find Luc? | 戴安 你找到卢克了吗 | 
| [33:19] | I tracked him to a restaurant | 我追踪他到了一个小餐馆 | 
| [33:20] | that I swear actually has greasy spoons. | 我敢说这里真的有油腻的汤匙 | 
| [33:22] | No sign of him. | 没看到他 | 
| [33:24] | Well, a locater doesn’t lie. | 定位器是不会骗人的 | 
| [33:26] | His phone has got to be around there somewhere. | 他的手机肯定在附近某个地方 | 
| [33:28] | Try calling Luc’s phone. | 给卢克打个电话 | 
| [33:39] | Diana, what’s wrong? | 戴安 怎么了 | 
| [33:40] | Diana? | 戴安娜 | 
| [33:43] | He’s dead. | 他死了 | 
| [33:45] | His body’s in the dumpster. | 他的尸体在垃圾箱里 | 
| [33:47] | What? | 什么 | 
| [33:48] | Luc’s been killed. | 卢克被杀了 | 
| [33:51] | I got to find Neal. | 我得去找尼尔 | 
| [33:56] | What happened, Caff? | 怎么样 小卡 | 
| [33:58] | GQ kick you off the cover? | 美女们识破你的伪装了吗 | 
| [34:04] | Sergio got the compressor started. | 塞尔吉奥启动了风泵 | 
| [34:06] | The tubes still work. | 管道还能用 | 
| [34:08] | We’re set to go. | 我们可以行动了 | 
| [34:11] | There’s more important things to attend to. | 现在还有更重要的事要处理 | 
| [34:18] | I’ve got a mole to exterminate. | 我要除掉一个内鬼 | 
| [34:20] | Thanks to Keller, we’re about to find out who that is. | 多亏了凯勒 我们很快就能知道是谁了 | 
| [34:24] | He’s here, standing amongst us, | 他就在这儿 就在我们之中 | 
| [34:28] | and this device is gonna point him out. | 而这个装置能找出他 | 
| [34:56] | Very unexpected. | 非常出乎意料 | 
| [34:58] | Wait, you can’t think it’s me. | 等等 你不会觉得是我吧 | 
| [35:01] | Woodford, this is crazy. | 伍德福德 这简直是疯了 | 
| [35:03] | And yet, this little device says otherwise. | 但是 这个小玩意儿可不这么说 | 
| [35:20] | Can we make it happen within the next 48 hours? | 接下来的48个小时内我们能行动吗 | 
| [35:23] | There’s still a lot of work to do. | 还有很多准备工作要做 | 
| [35:25] | Get it done. | 赶紧搞定 | 
| [35:33] | You missing something, Keller? | 你丢了什么东西吗 凯勒 | 
| [35:36] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 这是你要找的东西吗 | 
| [35:38] | You can find it in Aubrey’s pocket. | 你可以去奥布里的口袋里找 | 
| [35:40] | You just got someone killed. | 你刚害死了一个人 | 
| [35:41] | Yeah, a wanted killer, | 是啊 一个被通缉的杀人犯 | 
| [35:42] | and I saved the whole operation in the process. | 而且我还省掉了所有要走的程序 | 
| [35:44] | How did Woodford gets Luc’s tracker? | 伍德福德怎么会拿到卢克的追踪器 | 
| [35:46] | Ask Woodford. | 问伍德福德吧 | 
| [35:49] | Luc is dead? | 卢克死了 | 
| [35:53] | I can’t see him just handing it over. | 他一定是不肯乖乖交出来 | 
| [35:56] | You gave him up. | 你出卖了他 | 
| [35:57] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 | 
| [36:00] | Not gonna cry over a dead cop. | 我可不会为一个死警察哭丧 | 
| [36:01] | Besides, I like your plan. | 而且 我喜欢你的计划 | 
| [36:03] | It’s gonna make us all rich. | 它能让我们都富得流油 | 
| [36:04] | What plan? | 什么计划 | 
| [36:06] | When Peter finds out about Luc, | 等彼得发现卢克死了 | 
| [36:07] | Interpol is the first call he’s gonna make. | 他会第一个打给国际刑警组织 | 
| [36:09] | A United Nations of cops will sweep down on Manhattan. | 各国警察会来把曼哈顿翻个底朝天 | 
| [36:13] | Then Burke is gonna have to convince them to hold back | 那博尔克就得说服他们为了任务 | 
| [36:16] | for the good of the mission. | 按兵不动了 | 
| [36:18] | Otherwise, Luc– he died for nothing. | 否则 卢克就白死了 | 
| [36:19] | Oh, you’ve got this all figured out, huh? | 你都已经全部想好了 | 
| [36:22] | I’m just trying to do the right thing. | 我只是想做正确的事 | 
| [36:38] | Forensics find anything in the dumpster or Luc’s body? | 鉴证科在垃圾桶和卢克的尸体上有发现吗 | 
| [36:40] | Nothing. No fingerprints, no signs of DNA. | 没有 没有指纹 没有DNA | 
| [36:42] | Nothing to link him to Woodford? | 没有任何证据指向伍德福德吗 | 
| [36:44] | So Luc was killed someplace else and dumped there. | 所以卢克是在别处被杀后被弃尸到那里 | 
| [36:46] | We don’t even have enough for an arrest warrant. | 我们连申请逮捕令的证据都不够 | 
| [36:48] | Let alone a conviction. | 更别说定罪了 | 
| [36:50] | What about the man he just killed? | 他刚刚杀死的那个人呢 | 
| [36:51] | There were five eyewitnesses. | 有五个目击证人 | 
| [36:53] | Yeah, subpoena us. | 对 就传唤我们好了 | 
| [36:55] | Four will swear they didn’t see anything, | 四个人都会发誓什么都没有看到 | 
| [36:56] | and I’ll be facedown in a garbage barge | 而我则会横尸于开往 | 
| [36:58] | bound for South Carolina. | 南卡罗来纳州的的垃圾船上 | 
| [36:59] | Wow, that’s where New York’s garbage goes? | 原来纽约的垃圾都被运到那里去了 | 
| [37:01] | One of several places. | 只是其中一个地方 | 
| [37:02] | I don’t want my body ending up at any of them. | 我不希望我的尸体在任何垃圾场出现 | 
| [37:05] | I just got off the phone with Deputy Director Pillar. | 我刚跟副局长派勒通完电话 | 
| [37:08] | He convinced Interpol that the only way | 他说服了国际刑警组织 | 
| [37:10] | to get justice for Luc is to go through with the plan. | 唯一可以为卢克报仇的方法就是完成这个计划 | 
| [37:13] | Take the Panthers down for the heist. | 用这个劫案铲除粉红豹 | 
| [37:15] | Get someone to finger Woodford for a sweeter deal. | 再让某人指认伍德福德 换得更好的交易 | 
| [37:17] | And Keller? | 凯勒呢 | 
| [37:18] | He’s mine now. | 他现在是我的人了 | 
| [37:20] | We’ve got less than 72 hours. | 我们还剩下不到72小时了 | 
| [37:22] | Bring up the map. | 把地图调出来 | 
| [38:04] | Honey, I’m so sorry. I– | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 | 
| [38:07] | Sit. | 坐下 | 
| [38:13] | I know someone died today. | 我知道今天有人死了 | 
| [38:16] | I know it was a law enforcement officer, | 我知道死的是一位警官 | 
| [38:18] | and it’s horrible. | 太可怕了 | 
| [38:20] | It is, but– | 是的 可是 | 
| [38:21] | But you didn’t even call. | 可是你连电话都没给我打 | 
| [38:23] | You didn’t even give me a chance to reschedule the appointment. | 你连改约检查时间的机会都没给我 | 
| [38:27] | Our child’s first sonogram, Peter. | 这是我们孩子第一次做超声波检查 彼得 | 
| [38:29] | I just got so wrapped up– | 我全神贯注在… | 
| [38:31] | In the case. | 案子上面 | 
| [38:32] | The Peter Burke tunnel vision. | 彼得·博尔克眼中只有案子 | 
| [38:35] | Let me make this clear. | 我把话跟你说清楚 | 
| [38:37] | I am not going to raise our child | 我不要结了婚却依然 | 
| [38:39] | as a married single mother. | 独自抚养我们的孩子 | 
| [38:41] | No. Never. | 不 不会的 | 
| [38:42] | And he’s gonna be the first priority in this family. | 他将会永远被排在这个家庭的第一位 | 
| [38:45] | He will. He– | 他会的 他… | 
| [38:46] | W-wait, he? | 慢着 “他” | 
| [38:50] | It’s a boy? | 是男孩吗 | 
| [38:52] | And he’s perfect. | 而且他非常健康 | 
| [38:56] | Oh, God, El. | 老天 小伊 | 
| [39:00] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 | 
| [39:01] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [39:03] | I really need to kiss you right now. | 我现在真的要亲你了 | 
| [39:11] | So I’ve already hacked you into their network. | 我已经帮你们黑进了他们的网络 | 
| [39:13] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好的 -清楚了吧 | 
| [39:15] | You type in this code first. That overrides their system. | 先输入这个密码 这样就能覆盖他们的系统 | 
| [39:18] | Then these numbers, they manipulate the algorithm. | 然后输入这些数字 它们会控制算法 | 
| [39:21] | – These numbers? – Yeah. | -这些数字吗 -是的 | 
| [39:22] | That’s all I have to do? | 做这些就可以了吗 | 
| [39:24] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [39:24] | The arrival time is 3:45 P.M. Thursday, | 周四下午三点四十五分降落于肯尼迪机场 | 
| [39:27] | JFK, Oceanic Flight 1097. | 海洋航空1097航班 | 
| [39:30] | Money should be loaded into Warehouse 17 | 钱应该在一小时之后 | 
| [39:32] | an hour after that. | 被运到十七号仓库 | 
| [39:33] | You’re positive about this? | 你确定吗 | 
| [39:36] | Neal, this is a precision instrument. | 尼尔 我的大脑就是台精密的仪器 | 
| [39:40] | You’re amazing, Moz. | 你太棒了 蚊子 | 
| [39:42] | I mean, none of this would be possible without you. | 没有你的话 这些都是不可能完成的 | 
| [39:46] | – And? – And? | -然后呢 -然后什么 | 
| [39:49] | And now that the Panthers are down a mole, | 既然粉红豹打掉了一个内鬼 | 
| [39:51] | it’s the perfect time… | 这是个完美的时机 | 
| [39:52] | No, no. | 不 不行 | 
| [39:54] | Woodford just killed his most trusted man. | 伍德福德刚杀死他最信任的一个人 | 
| [39:57] | Keller could have stuck that chip on you. | 凯勒有可能会把芯片放到你身上 | 
| [39:59] | Or you. | 也许是你呢 | 
| [40:01] | Neal, since we’ve met, | 尼尔 我们从认识到现在 | 
| [40:01] | we’ve always been watching out for each other, so why not now? | 一直都在彼此照看 为什么现在变了呢 | 
| [40:04] | You have to trust me, Moz. | 你必须相信我 蚊子 | 
| [40:06] | I always have, but lately– | 我一直都相信你的 可是最近 | 
| [40:08] | No, trust doesn’t have a time limit. | 不 信任是没有时限的 | 
| [40:10] | You’ve been lying to me. | 你一直在骗我 | 
| [40:12] | Holding back information, which is worse. | 把我蒙在鼓里 这更糟糕 | 
| [40:16] | I have my reasons. | 我有我的理由 | 
| [40:21] | What is this? | 是什么理由 | 
| [40:22] | Why are you not telling me? | 你为什么不告诉我 | 
| [40:24] | Are you helping the F.B.I, or are you taking the money? | 你在帮联调局 还是想独吞那些钱 | 
| [40:28] | Just be patient for a little longer, okay? | 再多一点耐心 好吗 | 
| [40:30] | This is all going down now. | 就是现在了 | 
| [40:33] | You said you had a bigger plan. | 你说你有更大的计划 | 
| [40:35] | Where the hell do I fit in? | 那你把我置于何地 | 
| [40:42] | Glad you stopped by. | 很高兴你能过来 | 
| [40:45] | El’s in bed by 7:00 now. | 小伊现在不到七点就睡了 | 
| [40:47] | Gets a little quiet around here. | 这里有些太安静了 | 
| [40:50] | So how angry was she? | 她有多生气 | 
| [40:52] | Oh, not as angry as I was at myself. | 比起她来 我更生自己的气 | 
| [40:57] | Never again. | 下不为例 | 
| [41:08] | The Panthers are down a man. | 粉红豹里死了一个人 | 
| [41:11] | Does that affect the plan? | 对计划有影响吗 | 
| [41:13] | It could. | 有可能 | 
| [41:16] | We need to replace him with someone we trust. | 我们需要一个自己人来代替他的位置 | 
| [41:19] | You have someone in mind? | 你有人选了吗 | 
| [41:25] | Let’s get to work, gentlemen. | 我们开工吧 先生们 | 
| [41:27] | First, we have a problem to solve. | 首先 有个问题要解决 | 
| [41:29] | Didn’t I already solve it? | 我不是已经解决了吗 | 
| [41:31] | We already know how long it’s going to take | 我们已经知道警报被触发后 | 
| [41:32] | Braxnet security to respond to the alarm. | 安保人员的反应速度 | 
| [41:35] | I’ve calculated how many men we need to load the money | 也已经计算过需要多少人才能在指定时间内 | 
| [41:37] | into the tubes in that amount of time. | 把钱装进管子里 | 
| [41:39] | ‘Cause now we’re a man short. | 可我们现在少了一个人 | 
| [41:40] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [41:41] | Well, on the other hand, | 从另一个角度来看 | 
| [41:42] | it’s one less share to load. | 少了一个人来分钱了 | 
| [41:43] | I don’t leave money on the table. | 我不会拿这些钱来冒险 | 
| [41:45] | I assume you have a solution. | 我猜你已经有解决办法了 | 
| [41:47] | I do. | 是的 | 
| [41:55] | Look who we have here. | 看看谁来了 | 
| [41:59] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 | 
| [42:00] | Our paths have crossed. | 我们曾交过手 | 
| [42:02] | More times than I care to remember. | 已经记不清有多少次了 | 
| [42:04] | Consider the stamp job his audition. | 就把邮票的工作当做他的面试吧 | 
| [42:07] | And he’s the mastermind who came up with the tubes. | 想出利用管道来运钱的人就是他 | 
| [42:11] | I’ll decide who auditions, Mr. Caffrey. | 让谁面试由我来决定 卡夫瑞先生 | 
| [42:24] | Now who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |