时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Pink Panthers, the most dangerous gang of thieves in the world. | 粉红豹 世界上最危险的盗窃团伙 |
[00:07] | Let Neal infiltrate the gang. | 让尼尔潜入这个团伙 |
[00:08] | Keller is working as a C.I. for Interpol. | 凯勒做了国际刑警的线人 |
[00:11] | Pink Panthers for my freedom. | 瓦解粉红豹 我就能获得自由 |
[00:13] | It has to be ironclad. | 条款必须非常严密 |
[00:14] | You deserve to. | 这是你应得的 |
[00:15] | They promised you freedom before. | 他们之前承诺过给你自由 |
[00:17] | What makes you think this time they’ll deliver? | 你凭什么相信他们这次就会守信 |
[00:19] | Who says that’s all I’m after? | 谁说我要的只有自由 |
[00:21] | 搜索结果 一个匹配 美国联邦储备委员会 | |
[00:21] | The Panthers are going after the Fed. | 粉红豹的目标是美联储 |
[00:22] | How much cash are we talking? | 数额有多少 |
[00:23] | $500 million. | 五亿美元 |
[00:26] | All that cash, through tubes? | 所有钞票从管道过来 |
[00:28] | These tubes are linked to the airport. | 这些管道连接到机场 |
[00:29] | They carry the cash, so we won’t have to. | 由它们来运钞票 我们不必动手 |
[00:31] | We walk right out and straight to | 我们大摇大摆走出来 |
[00:33] | where the money is waiting for us, here. | 直接去钞票等着我们的地方 这里 |
[00:35] | This is all going down now! You said you had a bigger plan. | 就是现在了 你说你有更大的计划 |
[00:39] | Where the hell do I fit in? | 那你把我置于何地 |
[00:41] | Let me make this clear. | 我把话跟你说清楚 |
[00:42] | I am not going to raise our child | 我不要结了婚却依然 |
[00:45] | as a married single mother. | 独自抚养我们的孩子 |
[00:46] | And he’s gonna be the first priority in this family. | 他将会永远被排在这个家庭的第一位 |
[00:49] | We have a problem to solve. | 有个问题要解决 |
[00:51] | Because now, we’re a man short. | 我们现在少了一个人 |
[00:52] | I assume you have a solution. | 我猜你已经有解决办法了 |
[00:54] | I do. | 是的 |
[01:01] | Now who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[01:11] | Woodford, we need another man. He’s the best I know. | 伍德福德 我们需要人手 而他是最厉害的 |
[01:15] | We can do the job without him. | 没有他我们照样能做 |
[01:16] | No, we can’t, okay? | 那样不行 |
[01:19] | Trust me. Trust him. | 相信我 也相信他 |
[01:22] | Why should I? | 凭什么 |
[01:24] | Because I pulled the Graff Diamond heist in London in ’07. | 因为07年 是我在伦敦偷了格拉夫的钻石 |
[01:28] | Sloane street. | 斯隆大街 |
[01:30] | Modeled it after the same Graff Diamond heist you pulled in ’03. | 是照你03年偷格拉夫钻石的手法学的样 |
[01:35] | Either shoot him, or let’s get on with our day. | 要么毙了他 要么我们继续 |
[01:42] | The ’07 job was some of the best work I’ve ever seen. | 07年的那起案子是我见过的最高明的 |
[01:45] | Brilliantly planned. | 策划完美 |
[01:47] | You’re making me blush. | 人家都要害羞了 |
[01:50] | Remind me. | 提醒我一下 |
[01:52] | What was it you drove for the getaway? | 你逃走时开的什么车 |
[01:57] | A Bentley Continental Flying Spur. | 宾利欧陆飞驰 |
[01:59] | But that’s a trick question. I wasn’t driving. | 但这是陷阱问题 当时不是我开车 |
[02:02] | We had a chauffeur. | 我们有司机 |
[02:17] | Nice work, Mr. Dunbar. | 厉害啊 邓巴先生 |
[02:19] | Learned from the best. | 师傅厉害嘛 |
[02:28] | The suit? | 猫咪探员 |
[02:29] | I can’t believe you gave my spot in the Panthers to the suit! | 你居然把我加入粉红豹的机会给了猫咪探员 |
[02:33] | Calm down, Moz. | 冷静 蚊子 |
[02:34] | I am calm. | 我很冷静 |
[02:35] | No, you’re not. That’s a zinfandel. | 你才不 那是馨芳葡萄酒 |
[02:39] | I am drinking the ’93 Cab Franc. | 我要喝93年的品丽珠 |
[02:43] | Don’t try to stop me. | 你敢拦我试试 |
[02:45] | Hey, Caffrey… | 卡夫瑞 |
[02:47] | You sure we want cue ball on this? | 这事叫上他真的好吗 |
[02:49] | Neal, please explain to me what’s going on, | 尼尔 请你马上解释这是怎么回事 |
[02:50] | before I have an aneurysm. | 不然我要得动脉瘤了 |
[02:51] | Sit down, I’ll explain. | 坐下 我会解释的 |
[02:53] | Said Brutus to Caesar. No, I’ll stand. | 小布鲁特斯对凯撒如是说 我还是站着吧 |
[02:56] | How do I know this little weasel’s not gonna steal my cash and run? | 我怎么知道这小滑头不会偷了我的钱跑路 |
[03:00] | What cash? | 什么钱 |
[03:01] | Steal $30 million from the Pink Panthers | 从粉红豹那里偷走三千万 |
[03:04] | with no one the wiser. | 神不知鬼不觉 |
[03:06] | If you shut that hole in your face for two seconds, | 把嘴闭上一会儿 |
[03:09] | you might learn something. Come on. | 你说不定能有所收获 坐吧 |
[03:11] | Kept ya on the outside for a reason, Moz. | 我不拉你入伙是有原因的 蚊子 |
[03:15] | That’s exactly where I need you. | 现在要用到你了 |
[03:18] | I’m the outside man. | 我是外合 |
[03:19] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[03:21] | The Panthers will never see it coming. | 粉红豹肯定料想不到 |
[03:23] | The F.B.I won’t be looking for you. | 联调局也不会查你 |
[03:25] | And even if they were, | 即使真查了 |
[03:26] | you’ll be somewhere else entirely. | 也会发现你在别的地方 |
[03:28] | Tapping into the pneumatic tubes from a separate location. | 在另一个地点切入输气管 |
[03:31] | Siphoning 30 million in cash. | 吸走三千万现金 |
[03:35] | Okay, I’ll need to find the best collection point. | 那我得找到最佳方位才行 |
[03:38] | Somewhere en route from J.F.K | 应该是从肯尼迪机场 |
[03:40] | to the old post office. | 到旧邮局中间的某个地方 |
[03:42] | It’s adorable. | 真不错 |
[03:44] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[03:46] | Didn’t you say if you screw over the Panthers, | 你不是说 如果跟粉红豹作对 |
[03:48] | they go after everyone you care about? | 他们一定不会放过你在乎的人吗 |
[03:51] | The Panthers won’t know it was us. | 粉红豹不会知道是我们干的 |
[03:54] | See you bright and breezy, Caffrey. | 到时候见 卡夫瑞 |
[03:59] | You’re worried. | 你在担心 |
[04:00] | And what are you gonna do when Keller double-crosses us? | 如果凯勒把我们也骗了怎么办 |
[04:05] | I’ll be ready. | 我会准备好的 |
[05:00] | Oh, it’s a party! | 今天真热闹 |
[05:01] | Oh, you got it! | 你拿到了 |
[05:03] | As requested. | 正如你要求的一样 |
[05:05] | My goodness. | 天啊 |
[05:06] | June, you look lovely. | 琼 你看起来真美 |
[05:09] | – As always. – Thank you! | -一如既往的美 -谢谢 |
[05:12] | Look at you! | 看看你 |
[05:13] | You know this was Byron’s favorite outfit. | 要知道这是拜伦最爱的西装 |
[05:15] | – Was it? – Yes, indeed. | -是吗 -没错 |
[05:17] | It’s simple, it’s elegant. | 简洁又优雅 |
[05:20] | I will drink to that. | 我要为这个喝一杯 |
[05:22] | To elegant simplicity. | 敬优雅的简洁 |
[05:25] | Yes. Indeed. | 没错 干杯 |
[05:26] | Do you remember our meeting in that silly little thrift shop? | 你还记得我们在那家旧货店的初遇吗 |
[05:31] | That was the beginning of everything new for me. | 那对我来说是一个全新的开始 |
[05:35] | And I thank you for that. | 为此我要谢谢你 |
[05:36] | And you have been my saving grace. | 你对我来说有如恩赐 |
[05:39] | You really have. Thank you. | 一直都是 谢谢你 |
[05:42] | For everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[05:45] | I’ll drink to that, to special things… | 我要为这个干一杯 敬特别的事 |
[05:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:48] | And saving graces. | 还有恩赐 |
[05:49] | Is there anything you don’t drink to? | 有什么是你不能拿来敬酒的吗 |
[05:52] | No. | 没有 |
[05:53] | To what I may have missed. | 敬我可能没敬到的事 |
[05:55] | There we go. | 行了 |
[05:56] | – So same time next week? – Yeah. | -下周同一时间 -没问题 |
[05:58] | I’ll bring the Vermouth. | 我会带苦艾酒过来 |
[06:00] | You bet your bippy you’ll bring the Vermouth. | 你敢忘了带苦艾酒来试试 |
[06:02] | Consider that bippy broughten. | 一定记得 |
[06:06] | I hope you have a good time with your nephew tonight. | 希望今晚你和你侄子过得开心 |
[06:08] | Oh, thank you. He’s an exceptional young man. | 谢谢 他是个出色的年轻人 |
[06:11] | I’ll see you tomorrow morning. | 明早见 |
[06:11] | Yes, you will. | 明早见 |
[06:14] | – I love you. – I love you back. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[06:18] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[06:27] | Speaking of first meetings, | 说到初遇 |
[06:29] | I came across something the other day. | 我那天找到一样东西 |
[06:37] | The lady! | 皇后 |
[06:38] | From our first meeting playing three-card monte | 这是我们第一次在麦迪逊广场花园 |
[06:41] | in Madison Square Park. | 玩猜牌时用的牌 |
[06:42] | Still has the ridge. | 上面的皱褶还在呢 |
[06:43] | You took me for five large. | 你赢了我五千美金 |
[06:45] | That’s when I knew you were the best. | 那时我就知道你是个中高手 |
[06:48] | And I followed you home. | 然后我尾随你到家 |
[06:49] | And I haven’t had a decent wine collection since. | 从那之后我的红酒收藏就再也搞不起来了 |
[06:53] | We used to do all this for the thrill. | 当年我们做这些只是为了找乐子 |
[06:56] | The stakes never mattered. | 在意的从来不是那钱 |
[06:58] | And now we’re hitting J.F.K for $500 million. | 现在我们要去肯尼迪机场打劫五亿美金 |
[07:01] | We have flown too high. | 我们飞得太高了 |
[07:03] | One more flight. | 最后飞一次就好 |
[07:05] | Said Icarus. | 伊卡洛斯也这么说 |
[07:06] | Look, after this, we go back to the basics. | 等这事结束 我们就回去小打小闹 |
[07:09] | I like that. | 这个主意不错 |
[07:13] | Keep an eye on the lady for me. | 替我好好盯着皇后 |
[07:15] | What? | 什么 |
[07:21] | Back to basics. | 回去小打小闹 |
[07:32] | So what’s this announcement Peter tells me about? | 彼得说你们有事要宣布 |
[07:36] | We know the sex of the baby. | 我们知道孩子的性别了 |
[07:38] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[07:43] | Blue cake. You’re having a boy. | 蛋糕是蓝的 你们要有儿子了 |
[07:44] | Yup. | 没错 |
[07:45] | Yes! Congratulations! | 太好了 恭喜你们 |
[07:48] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[07:50] | – A boy! – Yeah. | -一个男孩 -是啊 |
[07:52] | Oh, my gosh. You’re in so much trouble. | 你以后麻烦可大了 |
[07:54] | Oh, I know, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[07:55] | – I’m in trouble. – She’s in trouble. | -我以后麻烦大了 -麻烦大了 |
[07:57] | All right, I have to admit something. | 我得承认一件事 |
[08:03] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[08:04] | I read Peter’s body language | 你们说有消息要宣布的时候 |
[08:05] | when you told me you guys had an announcement. | 我从彼得的肢体语言中看出来的 |
[08:08] | His voice got deeper, his shoulders straightened, | 他的声音变低沉 两肩打开 |
[08:11] | he took a masculine stance. | 摆了一个很阳刚的姿势 |
[08:13] | Well, I gotta tell ya, that is very impressive– | 我得说 真的很厉害啊 |
[08:17] | I have no idea how that got in there. | 我不知道这是怎么来的 |
[08:20] | I know all your tricks. | 我知道你所有的花招 |
[08:21] | Oh, not all of them. | 也不是所有的 |
[08:23] | Coffee? | 咖啡 |
[08:24] | – Yeah, sounds good. – Okay. | -行啊 不错 -好的 |
[08:26] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你说几句吗 |
[08:28] | Of course, yeah. | 当然 说吧 |
[08:36] | You know things are different now. | 你知道现在情况不一样了 |
[08:38] | I’m pregnant and… | 我怀孕了 而且 |
[08:40] | It’s not gonna work without Peter. | 没有彼得不行 |
[08:43] | I know this gang is dangerous, and I’m scared. | 我知道这个团伙很危险 我很怕 |
[08:47] | But I trust Peter and I trust you… | 但我相信彼得 我也相信你 |
[08:50] | to a point. | 相信到某种程度吧 |
[08:52] | And I’m asking you– actually, no, I’m telling you | 我请求你 其实 不 我要求你 |
[08:56] | that I need you to make sure he’s safe. | 帮我确保他的安全 |
[09:00] | I swear to you | 我向你发誓 |
[09:02] | that I will stop at nothing to keep him safe. | 我会不惜一切代价确保他的安全 |
[09:06] | Peter, you, your son… | 彼得 你 你们的儿子 |
[09:11] | You’re my family. | 都是我的家人 |
[09:17] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[09:19] | Here you are, sir. | 给你 先生 |
[09:20] | – Decaf? – Right. | -脱因的吧 -是的 |
[09:22] | – Thank you. – Peter, I am impressed. | -谢谢 -彼得 我很惊讶 |
[09:23] | I thought you only drank F.B.I drip. | 我以为你只喝联调局的破咖啡 |
[09:25] | Well, a friend of mine introduced me to | 几年前 “某人”跟我推荐了 |
[09:28] | Italian roast a few years ago. | 意式烘焙咖啡 |
[09:30] | Sounds like a smart guy. | 听上去那家伙很聪明 |
[09:32] | Jury’s out on that one. | 这个还有待商榷 |
[09:37] | To– uh– cappuccinos in the clouds. | 敬 云中的卡布奇诺 |
[09:46] | Braxnet’s finest. | 布拉克斯纳特最高端的 |
[09:48] | A self-contained security lockbox. | 独立的保险箱 |
[09:50] | Or as I like to call her, “Big Bertha.” | 我喜欢叫她 “大贝莎” |
[09:52] | We set off the alarms, | 我们先触发警报器 |
[09:54] | then we activate this jamming device. | 然后激活这个干扰装置 |
[09:56] | While the back-up system reroutes the alarm transmission. | 然后备用系统会重置警报传输 |
[09:59] | – We can buy more time. – Precisely. | -我们就有更多的时间了 -没错 |
[10:02] | The jammer will afford us a total of 11 minutes. | 干扰器能为我们争取十一分钟 |
[10:07] | And we’ll move the money in these. | 我们把现金转移到这些袋子里 |
[10:09] | And each holds up to 4 million in Franklins | 每一个能容纳四百万元的百元大钞 |
[10:11] | or 800,000 in Jacksons. | 或八十万元的廿元小钞 |
[10:13] | That’s moving roughly a million a second. | 那大概每秒钟要转移一百万 |
[10:16] | That’s the plan. | 计划如此 |
[10:18] | We have to work in radio silence. | 行动时保持无线电静默 |
[10:20] | I will keep a one-way radio to use in dire situations. | 我留一个单向无线电以备不时之需 |
[10:23] | And you will find a way to get our tools into J.F.K tomorrow. | 你明天要想办法把我们的工具运进肯尼迪机场 |
[10:29] | Looks like we’re in business, boys. | 看来我们要大干一场了 小子们 |
[11:31] | Are you one of them mole people? | 你是传说中的鼹鼠人吗 |
[11:34] | I’m their leader. | 我是鼠王 |
[11:39] | Told ya. | 就说吧 |
[11:41] | And you said Elton John. | 你还说他是艾尔顿·约翰 |
[11:52] | Collecting repatriated bodies. It’s clever. | 领取遣返尸体 真聪明 |
[11:56] | I’m starting to see a little bit of Caffrey in ya, Burke. | 我都在你身上看到卡夫瑞的影子了 博尔克 |
[12:14] | Excuse me, miss. | 不好意思 小姐 |
[12:19] | You drop something? | 你是不是丢了什么 |
[12:21] | Oh, my Gosh. I’m so embarrassed. | 天呐 太尴尬了 |
[12:24] | Oh, don’t be. It’s our little secret. | 不用尴尬 这是我们的小秘密 |
[12:28] | Thank you. This wasn’t cheap. | 谢谢 这件可不便宜 |
[12:32] | Amazing what they charge for so little material. | 这么点布料他们卖这么贵 丧心病狂啊 |
[12:36] | Break a zipper there? | 拉链坏了吗 |
[12:43] | – It seems okay. – Yeah? | -应该没坏 -是吗 |
[12:45] | You didn’t drop anything else scandalous, did you? | 没有丢别的私密物件 是吧 |
[12:51] | – No, I’m good. – All right. | -没 没丢 -好的 |
[12:53] | Enjoy your destination. Have a good time. | 降落后就尽情享受吧 旅途愉快 |
[13:07] | Hold it right there. | 停车 |
[13:11] | How ya doing? We’re with Midwood Mortuary. | 你好 我们是米德伍德停尸房的 |
[13:14] | Here to pick up two bodies from Thailand. | 过来接收两具来自泰国的尸体 |
[13:17] | I wasn’t expecting bodies today. | 我今天没接到运送尸体的通知 |
[13:19] | You know what they say: death doesn’t have a schedule. | 常言道 天有不测风云 |
[13:24] | Open up the back please. | 请开后备箱 |
[13:26] | Sure. It’s open. | 好的 开了 |
[13:49] | Hey! Let ’em in. | 让他们进去 |
[13:56] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:57] | I’m from gate 30 over in commercial flights. | 我是民航30号门的 |
[14:00] | So you know these guys? | 你认识这些人 |
[14:01] | Yeah, it’s, uh, Midwood Mortuary? | 是的 是 米德伍德停尸房的人吧 |
[14:03] | Yup. | 没错 |
[14:04] | Yeah, that’s them. | 就是他们 |
[14:11] | Come on. | 快 |
[14:13] | – Yeah, yeah, relax, relax. – Well, some of us are working here. | -别急 别急 -我们还要干活呢 |
[14:14] | Let ’em in. Let ’em in. | 让他们进去 让他们进去 |
[14:15] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[14:40] | Big Bertha, huh? | 大贝莎是吧 |
[14:42] | She’s beautiful. | 她真美 |
[14:44] | Let’s get to work. | 开始动手吧 |
[15:07] | 32 PSI. | 220千帕 |
[15:08] | We’re good to go. | 准备好了 |
[15:10] | Let’s do it. | 动手吧 |
[15:23] | All right. Give me that hundred. | 一百块给我 |
[15:46] | All right. | 好样的 |
[15:51] | All right, remember, we have three minutes | 记住 我们要在三分钟内 |
[15:53] | to break into the safe. | 打开保险箱 |
[15:54] | After that, we lose one million | 时间一过 浪费的每一秒 |
[15:55] | for every second we’re not moving money. | 都代表着将有一百万美元离我们而去 |
[15:58] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[16:03] | We’re all set. | 一切就绪 |
[16:09] | Peter’s watch is on. They’re starting. | 彼得开始计时了 他们开始了 |
[16:11] | All units get ready. | 各单位就绪 |
[16:40] | Don’t touch the needle valve. It locks the tumblers. | 别碰到针型阀 不然会把转臂锁死 |
[16:43] | I know what I’m doing, Caffrey. | 我心里有数 卡夫瑞 |
[16:48] | – There they are. – Yup. | -就在那 -没错 |
[17:00] | – You got it? – Yup. | -你搞定了吗 -搞定 |
[17:06] | Feeling bad feels pretty good, don’t it, Peter? | 这种糟糕的感觉真是棒极了对吗 彼得 |
[17:16] | RBG. Cut them in that order. | 红蓝绿 按这个顺序剪 |
[17:18] | Ready… and… | 准备好 |
[17:20] | cut. | 剪 |
[17:47] | Drop. | 到 |
[17:48] | 12 12. | |
[17:52] | Keep going, keep going. | 继续 继续 |
[17:54] | Drop. | 到 |
[17:55] | 40 40. | |
[17:58] | Drop. | 到 |
[17:59] | 17 17. | |
[18:04] | Drop. | 到 |
[18:06] | 33 33. | |
[18:11] | – Drop. – 5. | -到 -5 |
[18:15] | We did it? | 我们成功了吗 |
[18:16] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[18:22] | I said drop, you moron, huh? | 我说到了 白痴 |
[18:25] | I should open up your ears. | 我应该把你的耳朵割下来 |
[18:28] | Keller! | 凯勒 |
[18:30] | You’re lucky he said no guns. | 你应该庆幸他说不准带枪 |
[18:33] | We got this. | 我们来吧 |
[18:43] | Drop. | 到 |
[19:07] | – Drop. – 7. | -到 -7 |
[19:28] | Bertha has a very big heart. | 贝莎的肚量可真大 |
[19:30] | All right, we got six minutes. Come on. | 我们还有六分钟 快点 |
[19:31] | Whoo! Let’s go, guys, line it up! | 快点 伙计们 拿过去排好 |
[19:36] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[19:39] | Heads up. | 看着点 |
[19:41] | Here we go. | 拿好了 |
[19:45] | Next one. | 下一个 |
[19:46] | Let’s go. | 动起来 |
[20:06] | “Adad, | “阿达德 |
[20:08] | Do you believe as your king believes, | 你是否也如你的国王一般 |
[20:11] | I am one of their gods?” | 认为我是他们的神” |
[20:13] | “No, my lord. | “不 殿下 |
[20:15] | “Our gods are always angry and giving orders. | 我们的人趾高气昂颐指气使 |
[20:19] | You smile.” | 而您只会微笑” |
[20:24] | Yes! | 搞定 |
[20:30] | There’s something wrong. | 出问题了 |
[20:36] | It’s stuck. | 堵住了 |
[20:48] | Well, increase the suction! | 增大吸力 |
[20:49] | It’s at full capacity. | 已经开到最大功率了 |
[20:50] | There’s something’s wrong on the other end. | 另一端肯定出问题了 |
[20:54] | Are you a moron? | 你是白痴吗 |
[20:57] | We lost the jammer. | 很快干扰器就要失效了 |
[20:58] | Speed it up. Come on. | 加快速度 快点 |
[21:00] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快点 快点 |
[21:08] | – I think it’s working! – Go! | -又能用了 -继续 |
[21:23] | Done! Let’s go. | 搞定了 我们走 |
[21:47] | All right, let’s go get them. Call it. | 抓捕行动开始 下令吧 |
[21:48] | All units, move in. Move in! | 各单位开始行动 开始行动 |
[21:54] | What did the jam cost us? | 刚才一堵损失了多少钱 |
[21:55] | About $30 million. | 大约三千万 |
[22:07] | Good job, guys. | 干得好 伙计们 |
[22:19] | F.B.I! Don’t move! Hands in the air! | 联调局 不许动 举起手来 |
[22:28] | Woodford, do not pick up that gun. | 伍德福德 别动那把枪 |
[22:31] | Listen to her, Woodford. | 听她的话 伍德福德 |
[22:54] | I thought I told you not to make it too tight. | 我记得告诉过你不要绑得这么紧 |
[22:57] | Ah, I got caught up in the moment. | 我刚才太入戏了 |
[23:00] | You should think twice before you join a gang next time. | 下次你加入黑帮之前 务必三思 |
[23:03] | You sound like my wife. Did you call El? | 你的口气真像我老婆 给小伊打电话了吗 |
[23:05] | – I told her it’s all over. – Thanks. | -我告诉她一切都结束了 -谢谢 |
[23:16] | Here, get mine off. | 来 把我的也解开 |
[23:18] | No, I think I’ll wait. | 不要 我想还是等等吧 |
[23:20] | Neal, get mine off. | 尼尔 把我的手铐解开 |
[23:22] | If I let you go, you promise to let me go? | 如果我放你走 你能保证会放我走吗 |
[23:25] | Better than a promise, you got a contract. | 我给你比口头保证更好的东西 一份合同 |
[23:31] | Hey, here we go again. | 我们又见面了 |
[23:33] | Take it easy, sweetheart. I’m sensitive. | 轻点 宝贝 我很敏感的 |
[23:37] | Coast clear, boss. We need you outside. | 清场完毕 头儿 外面需要你 |
[23:39] | All right. You two stay put. | 好的 你俩待着别动 |
[23:45] | We did it. You and me, Caffrey, we did it. | 我们做到了 你和我 卡夫瑞 我们做到了 |
[23:50] | Now we sit tight and let them process us, | 现在我们就老实坐着 让他们走完程序 |
[23:52] | collect our money, then I never have to see you again. | 带上我们的钱 然后我就再也不用见到你了 |
[23:56] | Yeah, that’s fine by me. | 好啊 我没意见 |
[24:01] | My plans are changing, anyway. | 反正我的计划已经变了 |
[24:03] | I’m gonna have to look elsewhere for my freedom. | 我想要在其它地方寻找自由 |
[24:05] | You should too. | 你也应该这样做 |
[24:06] | ‘Cause eventually, Burke will figure out that I killed Luc, | 因为最终博尔克会发现是我杀了卢克 |
[24:08] | so he’s never going to let me go. | 那样他永远不会放过我的 |
[24:11] | How many times has he offered you freedom? | 他承诺会还你自由多少次了 |
[24:12] | Be honest. | 说实话 |
[24:15] | This time’s different. | 这次不同 |
[24:18] | See, that’s your problem. | 看 这就是你的问题 |
[24:20] | You look at him like he’s a friend. | 你把他看做是自己的朋友 |
[24:21] | He looks at you like a prized possession. | 而他把你看做是珍贵的财产 |
[24:23] | Case closer. | 帮他破案的人 |
[24:26] | That’s why you got no one. | 所以你没有朋友 |
[24:28] | That may be, but you mark my words. | 也许是吧 但是你记住我的话 |
[24:31] | Burke and the Feds, they’ll find a way | 博尔克和联调局的人会想办法 |
[24:33] | to keep you on your leash a little longer. | 把你拴住 拴得越久越好 |
[24:47] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[24:48] | I don’t– | 我不… |
[24:50] | I can’t believe he’d do this. | 不敢相信他居然这样做 |
[24:52] | Guess whose anklet just started transmitting. | 猜谁的脚环开始发射信号了 |
[24:54] | – Where? – Wall Street. | -在哪里 -华尔街 |
[24:57] | Go, we’ll wrap it up. | 去吧 这边我们来处理 |
[25:20] | Why are you here so soon? | 怎么这么快就来了 |
[25:22] | Making sure you don’t rob me. | 确保你不会吞了我的钱 |
[25:24] | Ignoring that. | 我当你没说过 |
[25:26] | Are those new suits? | 那些都是新西装吗 |
[25:27] | We’re underneath Wall Street, Moz. | 这里位于华尔街地下 蚊子 |
[25:29] | We have to blend in. | 我们得混入人群 |
[25:30] | So you’ve already been booked and processed by the F.B.I? | 那么你们都去联调局走过流程了吗 |
[25:33] | Keller wouldn’t do it. I didn’t have a choice. | 凯勒不肯去 我也没办法 |
[25:36] | I won’t trust Burke with my freedom. | 我不会把自由押在博尔克身上 |
[25:39] | I’d say these bags will buy you a lot more than your freedom. | 这袋子里的东西不只够买你的自由 |
[25:43] | That’s $10 million. Take it and go. | 那些是一千万 拿着 快走吧 |
[25:46] | Freedom isn’t freedom if you have to duck every cop | 如果必须躲避街上每个警察的话 |
[25:48] | on the street, Neal. | 就不叫真正的自由 尼尔 |
[25:50] | If you can’t buy a beer without thinking the bartender made you. | 如果买杯啤酒都要担心酒保会不会认出你 |
[25:53] | And always on the move. Always on a hustle. | 而且居无定所 总在逃亡 |
[25:56] | I thought you preferred that lifestyle. | 我以为你想要过那样的生活 |
[25:58] | I do. But it ain’t cheap. | 没错 可是那样太费钱 |
[26:01] | That’s why I’m gonna take all the money. | 所以我要把所有的钱都带走 |
[26:04] | I-I told you we couldn’t trust him. | 我就说不能相信他吧 |
[26:06] | We had a deal, Keller. | 我们说好了的 凯勒 |
[26:08] | Yeah, you’re right. We did. | 是啊 没错 我们是说好了 |
[26:10] | My knife begs to differ. | 可我的刀子不同意 |
[26:14] | So does my gun. | 我的枪也是 |
[26:19] | You got over your fear pretty quickly. | 这么快你就战胜恐惧了 |
[26:20] | It’s a means to an end. Drop the knife. | 这是作了结的手段 把刀扔掉 |
[26:22] | Kick it to him. | 踢给他 |
[26:26] | Moz, take what you can and go, all right? I’ll follow. | 蚊子 尽量拿 拿完快走 我随后就来 |
[26:29] | You want me to move these bags on my own without being noticed? | 你想让我拿这么多袋子还不被人注意吗 |
[26:31] | You’ll figure it out. Go! | 你会有办法的 快走 |
[26:40] | Don’t go too far, Moz. | 别走太远啊 蚊子 |
[26:47] | Just you and me, huh? | 就剩你和我了 |
[26:49] | So what are you gonna do? | 你打算干什么 |
[26:50] | Something that should have been done years ago. | 做很多年前就应该做的事 |
[26:53] | Got a lot of history, you and me, Neal. | 我们之间的羁绊很深啊 尼尔 |
[26:58] | I guess time flies when you’re having fun, huh? | 可能你在享乐的时候 时间过得特快 |
[27:00] | You think it was fun for me with you back out, | 你认为你退出的时候我在享乐吗 |
[27:04] | waiting to see what kind of pain you’d bring to me, | 等着看你会带给我什么样的痛苦 |
[27:06] | or the people I care about? | 或带给我在意的人 |
[27:08] | You shouldn’t worry about me anymore. | 你该担心的人不应该是我 |
[27:10] | Panthers have got it covered. | 粉红豹已经把这事搞定了 |
[27:12] | And they’ll find out that you set ’em up, | 而且他们会发现 是你算计了他们 |
[27:14] | ’cause in the deepest, darkest prisons, Neal, | 因为在最阴暗的牢底 尼尔 |
[27:17] | word travels fast. | 消息传播得很快 |
[27:19] | Well, at least that word won’t come from your mouth. | 至少这消息不会从你嘴里传出去 |
[27:22] | You don’t got it in you. | 你才没这胆子开枪 |
[27:37] | Been a long road for us, huh? | 我们相识很久了吧 |
[27:39] | This is where it ends. | 就到此为止了 |
[27:41] | You really still think we’re that different? | 你依然认为我们完全是两种人吗 |
[27:44] | I do. I know we are. | 没错 我们不一样 |
[27:45] | Look around you, buddy. | 看看周围吧 兄弟 |
[27:47] | I mean, here we are: | 我们站在这 |
[27:49] | Filthy basement, lying to everyone we know, | 肮脏的地下室 骗了所有人 |
[27:53] | sitting on millions of dollars in stolen cash. | 坐拥偷来的几百万美元 |
[27:56] | Face it, pal, you and me, | 面对现实吧兄弟 你和我 |
[27:57] | we’re the same, always have been. | 我们是一丘之貉 一直都是 |
[28:01] | Two bad guys who destroy all the good around us. | 两个坏蛋 毁了他们身边所有美好的事物 |
[28:05] | That’s not me. | 我不是这种人 |
[28:07] | Maybe we should ask Kate. | 也许我们该问问凯特 |
[28:11] | We all know what happened to her. | 我们都知道她的下场 |
[28:14] | Poor kid. | 可怜的人 |
[28:16] | She was dead the moment she laid eyes on you. | 她看到你的那一刻就已经死了 |
[28:50] | It looks like you were right. | 你好像说对了 |
[28:54] | Maybe this is the end for us. | 也许这就是我们的结局 |
[29:00] | Hate to say it, Neal, | 我也不想这么说 |
[29:02] | But it’s time to go gently into that good night, old friend. | 然而是时候温和地走进那良夜了 老友 |
[29:08] | What’s funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[29:19] | You son of a bitch. | 你这混蛋 |
[29:22] | That’s the one good thing about you, Keller. | 这是你唯一的优点 凯勒 |
[29:25] | You’re so damn predictable. | 你这人太好预测了 |
[29:39] | Keller! | 凯勒 |
[29:42] | Get out of my way! Get out of the way! | 闪开 闪开 |
[29:43] | Hurry! | 快 |
[29:51] | Keller! | 凯勒 |
[29:52] | Come here. Come here. Relax. Relax. | 过来 过来 放松 放松 |
[29:54] | – No, no, no! – Relax. Relax. | -不不不 -放松 放松 |
[29:56] | Don’t come any closer, Burke. Don’t do it. | 不许靠近 博尔克 不许靠近 |
[29:58] | You let her go, Keller! | 放开她 凯勒 |
[30:00] | I’m tired of taking orders from you. | 我不想再听你的指挥了 |
[30:02] | So right now we’re gonna do this my way. | 所以现在 我们按我的规矩来 |
[30:04] | So do as I say, and she lives. | 按我说的做 她就能活命 |
[30:07] | We all do. | 我们都能活命 |
[30:10] | Except for Caffrey. | 除了卡夫瑞 |
[30:13] | Might be too late for him. | 对他来说可能为时已晚了 |
[30:15] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[30:18] | It’s a sad day, Peter Burke. | 今天是个悲伤的日子 彼得·博尔克 |
[30:21] | But if you leave now, there’s still time to say good-bye. | 不过要是你现在去 也许还有时间告别 |
[30:26] | Do the right thing. | 做正确的选择吧 |
[30:28] | Don’t do this. Do the right thing. | 不要纠缠我 做正确的选择吧 |
[30:46] | – You got him? – Yeah. | -你接手好吗 -好 |
[31:09] | Move, move! | 让一下 让一下 |
[31:13] | You need to step back, sir. | 先生 请退后 |
[31:18] | We’re gonna get you out of this. | 我们会救活你的 |
[31:21] | I don’t think so. | 不太可能了 |
[31:23] | Don’t–don’t say that. | 别 别这么说 |
[31:27] | You’re the only one who saw good in me. | 你是唯一一个看到我有好的一面的人 |
[31:31] | Stop it, Neal. | 别说了 尼尔 |
[31:35] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[31:38] | – Sir? – We need to go. | -先生 -我们得走了 |
[31:41] | Let’s go! Ready? Up! | 来吧 准备 起 |
[32:11] | Would you like to see him now? | 想看看遗体吗 |
[32:27] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[32:29] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[32:31] | This isn’t him. | 这不是他 |
[32:32] | Of course not, this isn’t him. | 当然不是 肯定不是他 |
[32:36] | This isn’t Neal. | 这不是尼尔 |
[32:38] | Same as J.F.K., the decoy hearse. | 就像当年肯尼迪的诱饵灵车一样 |
[32:41] | They took Kennedy’s body out of his casket | 他们在安德鲁斯空军基地 |
[32:45] | at Andrews Air Force Base and brought him | 把肯尼迪的尸体从棺材里弄出来 |
[32:47] | to Bethesda Naval Hospital. | 送到贝塞斯达海军医院 |
[32:49] | There were two different caskets. | 有两个不同的棺材 |
[32:51] | Stop it, Mozzie! Just stop it! | 别说了 蚊子 别说了 |
[32:55] | He’s gone. | 他已经不在了 |
[32:58] | No, no, because it’s Neal. | 不 不会的 因为他是尼尔 |
[33:03] | He can’t be gone. | 他不会死的 |
[33:07] | Mozzie, he’s right there. | 蚊子 他就在眼前 |
[33:10] | You need to look at him. You’ve gotta look, Mozzie. | 你得看看他 你必须看 蚊子 |
[33:13] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[33:19] | Look. | 看吧 |
[33:25] | It can’t be him, Peter. | 不可能是他 彼得 |
[33:30] | Neal always had it figured out. | 尼尔总有办法逃脱 |
[33:32] | There was always a way out. | 他总能安然逃脱 |
[33:35] | It didn’t matter how tight the scrape, | 无论机会多渺茫 |
[33:40] | Neal could always slide past. | 尼尔总能想出办法逃脱 |
[33:44] | He could always get away. | 从没失手过 |
[33:48] | Not this time. | 但这次他失败了 |
[33:51] | No, no, no. | 不可能 |
[33:55] | No, no, no, no. | 不可能 不可能 |
[34:03] | One identification badge, 16 credit cards, various names, | 一张身份证 十六张不同名下的信用卡 |
[34:08] | 12 hotel key cards, various hotels, | 十二张不同酒店的房卡 |
[34:12] | a .38-caliber bullet for evidence. | 一颗作为证物的38毫米口径子弹 |
[34:15] | One white pocket square, | 一张白色方巾 |
[34:18] | one key, | 一把钥匙 |
[34:20] | one tracking anklet. | 一个追踪脚环 |
[34:29] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[34:32] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[35:45] | Mm. Almost down to 6:00 P.M. | 差点就六点前 不超时收工了 |
[35:47] | It’s a new record. | 新纪录啊 |
[35:50] | Well, check your watch. | 好好看看表 |
[35:52] | It’s 5:58. I moved it ahead five minutes. | 才5点58 我把表调快了五分钟 |
[35:56] | Impressive. | 佩服 |
[35:57] | Listen, we’re closing the Mortensen case tonight. | 莫泰森案今晚就能结案了 |
[36:00] | One last stakeout. You in? | 还剩最后一次监视 你来吗 |
[36:02] | Nah, nah. El’s cooking dinner. | 不去了 小伊正做晚饭呢 |
[36:05] | Sign me up for the morning shift. | 明天早上我去换班 |
[36:06] | I’ll bring coffee. | 我会带咖啡过去的 |
[36:08] | You know, you’re the only ASAC I know | 据我所知 你可是唯一一个 |
[36:10] | who turns down a dream job at white collar D.C. | 拒绝了特区精英调查组的理想工作 |
[36:12] | to bring coffee to the stakeout team at dawn. | 就为了起大早给监视队买咖啡的特工主管 |
[36:15] | I could bring the baby if you’d prefer. | 你们愿意的话 我带孩子去也行 |
[36:18] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[36:22] | You’re in charge. Make me proud. | 交给你了 别让我失望 |
[36:40] | D.C., here she comes. | 特区啊 有人要去找你了 |
[36:47] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[36:48] | Then come with me. | 那就跟我一起去吧 |
[36:50] | Brass is clamoring for the man | 局里高层正吵着要那个 |
[36:51] | who brought down the Pink Panthers. | 拿下粉红豹的人呢 |
[36:53] | They want you to reconsider their offer. | 他们希望你能重新考虑一下 |
[36:54] | Yeah. This is where I belong. | 这里才是我的归宿 |
[36:58] | Can’t convince you to stay? | 不能说服你留下吗 |
[36:59] | You’d have to tell my parents | 那你得去跟我爸妈说 |
[37:00] | they don’t get to babysit Theo every day. | 他们没法每天照看西奥了 |
[37:03] | Robbing grandparents of joy? No, thanks. | 阻挠祖孙团聚吗 还是别了 |
[37:06] | You know, I’m only 200 miles away | 如果你有案子需要帮忙 |
[37:08] | if you ever help on a case. | 我就在三百多公里外 |
[37:10] | 226. I goggled it. | 三百六十公里 我特意查了 |
[37:25] | Hey, lookee, lookee, lookee. | 注意看 注意看 |
[37:26] | Hey, diddle diddle, the queen’s in the middle. | 转啊转 转啊转 皇后就在中间 |
[37:28] | Follow her fast. Follow her slow. | 跟紧她 别放松 |
[37:30] | You pick that little lady, and you win! | 选中她 就获胜 |
[37:34] | Oh, too bad, honey. | 真遗憾 亲爱的 |
[37:36] | Better luck next time. | 下次好运 |
[37:39] | So any other takers? | 还有人要玩吗 |
[37:42] | Yeah. I’ll play. | 有 我玩 |
[37:44] | – Oh, okay, I gotta go. – I’m out. | -好了 我正要走呢 -我不玩了 |
[37:47] | Suit. | 猫咪 |
[37:47] | Been a while, Moz. | 好久不见 蚊子 |
[37:49] | To what do I owe this pleasure? | 有何贵干 |
[37:51] | We’ve got all the Panthers serving life, | 粉红豹得在监狱里了却余生 |
[37:54] | but somehow, a matter of $23 million | 但有二千三百万美金 |
[37:58] | went unaccounted for. | 却不知所踪 |
[38:00] | Oh, that just sounds like sloppy government accounting. | 政府算账功夫真是一如既往的烂啊 |
[38:03] | Mm, almost 9 million | 那天从凯勒那里 |
[38:05] | was recovered from Keller that day. | 追回了九百万 |
[38:08] | You wouldn’t have any idea where the other went? | 你该不会知道剩下的钱在哪吧 |
[38:10] | I earn an honest living now. | 我现在干的是正经营生 |
[38:12] | I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[38:17] | How are you, Peter? | 你还好吗 彼得 |
[38:20] | I see him, you know? | 我总能看到他 |
[38:22] | His face. | 看到他的脸 |
[38:25] | I’ll catch him out of the corner of my eye, | 从眼角的余光里瞥见他 |
[38:29] | and just for a minute, he’s real. | 那一刻 他真实无比 |
[38:32] | I hear him. | 我能听见他 |
[38:34] | “Hey, Moz,” in the roar of a subway going by | 地铁呼啸而过时向我打招呼 |
[38:36] | or his laugh in a taxi horn. | 出租车鸣笛间传来他的笑声 |
[38:39] | I turn, but he’s never there. | 等我转过身 他却根本不在 |
[38:41] | “Oh, you can’t help that,” said the cat. | 猫说”这你无能为力”[爱丽丝梦游仙境] |
[38:43] | “We’re all mad here.” | “这里的人都是疯子” |
[38:45] | I keep telling myself, if I’d just got there a minute sooner– | 我一直在想 如果我早一分钟赶到 |
[38:49] | Ah, stage three: Bargaining. | 第三阶段 交涉 |
[38:53] | Myself, stage four. | 我自己 到了第四阶段 |
[38:55] | Depression? | 抑郁吗 |
[38:56] | I would’ve figured you for denial. | 我以为你还处于否认的阶段呢 |
[38:58] | No more conspiracy theories. | 不再有阴谋论了 |
[39:04] | Look. | 看 |
[39:07] | This is the Queen he played me with the day we met. | 这是我们初次见面时他耍我用的皇后 |
[39:09] | He conned me right here on this spot. | 他就在这里骗了我 |
[39:13] | He gave me this card just before the job, | 那次行动前他给了我这张牌 |
[39:16] | and for the longest time, | 一直以来 |
[39:18] | I thought he knew. | 我都觉得他知道 |
[39:23] | He knew he was gonna die, | 他知道他会死 |
[39:25] | so he gave me this to say good-bye. | 所以给我这个作为告别 |
[39:29] | And if he knew that, | 如果他早就知道 |
[39:32] | well, it must have been a con. | 这肯定是个骗局 |
[39:34] | Neal Caffrey’s greatest con. | 尼尔·卡夫瑞最出色的骗局 |
[39:37] | But it wasn’t. | 但实则不然 |
[39:44] | Thus, I move from denial to depression. | 所以我从否认到了抑郁阶段 |
[39:52] | You should stop by the house sometime. | 你有时间该来家里坐坐 |
[39:54] | El misses you, and you have to see the boy. | 小伊很想你 而且你得看看我们儿子 |
[39:58] | I’d like that. | 乐意之至 |
[40:00] | Good. | 好的 |
[40:03] | I’ll see you, Haversham. | 到时候见 哈佛什姆 |
[40:04] | Uh, Winters. Teddy Winters. | 是温特斯 泰迪·温特斯 |
[40:17] | All right, step right up! Come on, don’t be shy! | 好了 凑过来看看 别害羞嘛 |
[40:20] | Who wants to win some money? | 谁想要赢点钱啊 |
[40:28] | And then using the magical box with the map inside, | 然后白色骑士和暗夜骑士一起 |
[40:31] | the white knight teamed up with the dark knight | 借助内藏地图的宝盒 |
[40:34] | to find the treasure in the submarine. | 寻找潜水艇里的宝藏 |
[40:36] | But the evil warlord got there first | 但邪恶的军阀捷足先登 |
[40:39] | and forced the knights into the submarine, | 将两名骑士逼到潜水艇内 |
[40:42] | which was booby-trapped with TNT– | 那里满是连接了炸药的陷阱 |
[40:44] | – We can skip that part. – Oh, right. | -这部分我们跳过 -哦 对 |
[40:46] | So the knights find the treasure, | 后来骑士们找到了宝藏 |
[40:49] | but then the warlord tricks them | 但是军阀耍了他们 |
[40:51] | and uses dark magic to make it disappear. | 用黑魔法将宝藏变没了 |
[40:55] | The end. | 剧终 |
[40:56] | That’s the whole story? | 这就结束啦 |
[40:58] | Yup. | 对呀 |
[40:59] | I’m sticking to it. | 我坚持这个版本 |
[41:02] | Well, I think Neal likes it. | 我觉得尼尔挺喜欢的 |
[41:03] | Don’t you? Yeah. | 对不对 |
[41:04] | Well, he’s a man with impeccable taste. | 他的品位绝对毫无瑕疵 |
[41:07] | That’s why he gets to keep Mozart. | 所以我才给他莫扎特 |
[41:08] | Aw, that’s sweet. Thanks, Moz. | 真贴心 谢谢 蚊子 |
[41:11] | Oh, you didn’t waste any time. | 你真是动作迅速 |
[41:13] | Well, you told me to come by. | 你说了让我过来坐坐的 |
[41:16] | I did. Mwah. | 这倒没错 |
[41:19] | Stay for dinner. | 留下来吃晚饭吧 |
[41:20] | Oh, nice try, suit. | 这招不错 猫咪探员 |
[41:23] | You know I can’t stay in one place for too long. | 你知道我不能在一个地方久留 |
[41:29] | – Hey, suit. – Yeah? | -猫咪探员 -什么 |
[41:32] | – I’ll see you around. – Okay. | -后会有期 -好 |
[41:37] | Look at you! | 瞧瞧你 |
[41:38] | You stole that right off the spoon. | 你把它直接从勺子里偷走了 |
[41:40] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[41:41] | – I did. – What’s that? | -看见了 -那是什么 |
[41:43] | Uh, I don’t know. It was on the stoop. | 不知道 搁在外面台阶上的 |
[41:46] | Yeah, there was no note, but look at that. | 没有便条 但瞧瞧啊 |
[41:50] | – Nice bottle of Bordeaux. – Yeah. | -上好的一瓶波尔多酒 -是啊 |
[41:53] | After the day I had, mmm, | 经过这么疲惫的一天 |
[41:55] | mama’s gonna have some of that. | 妈妈需要喝点了 |
[42:12] | – I’ll go. – No, no, no, no. | -我去 -不不不 |
[42:14] | You do the dishes. I’ll get Neal. | 你把盘子洗了 我去照顾尼尔 |
[42:17] | – That’s a deal. – Yeah. | -一言为定 -好 |
[43:13] | Neal never goes anywhere without a purpose. Why here? | 尼尔从来不会无缘无故去一个地方 为什么来这里 |
[43:16] | What’s he up to, Jones? | 他在计划什么 琼斯 |
[43:18] | Maybe these containers aren’t a bad place to stash | 这些集装箱倒不失为一个 |
[43:20] | $1/2 billion in cash. | 存放五亿现金的好地方 |
[43:57] | A .38-caliber bullet for evidence. | 一颗.38口径的子弹作为物证 |
[44:06] | You let her go, Keller! | 放开她 凯勒 |
[44:16] | Same as J.F.K, the decoy hearse, | 就像当年肯尼迪的诱饵灵车一样 |
[44:19] | two different caskets. | 有两具不同的棺材 |
[44:34] | 心率低 新陈代谢缓慢 体温降低 瞳孔放大 皮肤苍白 | |
[44:35] | He knew he was gonna die. | 他知道他会死 |
[44:46] | It must be a con! | 这肯定是个骗局 |
[44:51] | Neal Caffrey’s greatest con! | 尼尔·卡夫瑞最出色的骗局 |
[44:57] | 卢浮宫进行安保升级 于巴黎博物馆签署大额合同 |