时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | – I have a date. – With your married man. | -我有约会 -和你的有妇之夫 |
[00:12] | It’s at this really fancy nightclub. | 在一个高级夜店 |
[00:14] | He’s taking you out. | 他要带你出去 |
[00:16] | In public. | 当众 |
[00:18] | I thought Rob was taking her to the club tonight. | 罗伯今晚不是要带她去俱乐部吗 |
[00:19] | Do you honestly think I’m going to let that happen? | 你当真以为我会坐视不管吗 |
[00:22] | Listen, when you were in my office earlier, | 听着 之前你在我办公室的时候 |
[00:23] | did you happen to move any papers? | 你有没有动过什么文件 |
[00:25] | I know better than to touch your things. | 我很清楚不该碰你的东西 |
[00:27] | I’ll have to stay late and redo it. | 我只能加班重做了 |
[00:31] | Would you like to come with me to the club tonight? | 今晚你愿意和我去夜店吗 |
[00:33] | Rob cancelled on me. | 罗伯放了我鸽子 |
[00:34] | I love music. | 我喜欢音乐 |
[00:35] | – I used to play the piano. – Do you still play? | -我以前弹钢琴 -你还弹吗 |
[00:37] | My husband… didn’t care for my playing. | 我丈夫不喜欢我弹琴 |
[00:40] | Oh, honey. Your husband’s dead. | 亲爱的 你丈夫死了 |
[00:43] | Don’t you think it’s time you stopped listening to him? | 你不觉得该停止听他的话吗 |
[00:47] | Honey! | 亲爱的 |
[00:49] | Maybe when Mr. Grove moves out, | 也许等格罗夫先生搬出去后 |
[00:51] | we could start doing this in your bed. | 我们可以去你的床上做 |
[00:52] | He won’t be leaving until after my daughter’s wedding. | 他要在我女儿婚礼之后才会走 |
[00:55] | Well, it– Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等等 |
[00:57] | That’s two months away. | 那还要两个月啊 |
[00:58] | She gave me her hand in marriage. | 她在婚姻殿堂里把手交给了我 |
[01:00] | – Karl… – And I’m never going to let it go. | -卡尔 -我永远也不会放手 |
[01:05] | Bloody hell! | 真该死 |
[01:06] | I got fired. | 我被炒了 |
[01:07] | I’m not surprised. | 一点不意外 |
[01:08] | – Simone… – One day, i will divorce Karl, | -萨蒙妮 -我总有一天会和卡尔离婚的 |
[01:10] | but I will never hate him. | 但我永远不会恨他 |
[01:12] | Where does that leave me? | 那我怎么办 |
[01:13] | In the back of a van, | 在餐车上 |
[01:14] | having a marvelous time. | 度过欢愉时光 |
[01:16] | Van came with the job, so… | 餐车是公司配的 |
[01:18] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会想办法解决的 |
[01:19] | I’m not worried about Duke anymore. | 我再也不用担心杜克了 |
[01:21] | He stopped texting me. | 他没有再发短信给我了 |
[01:22] | So what’s his deal? | 他是什么情况 |
[01:23] | – Is he crazy? – A little. | -他是疯子吗 -有点吧 |
[01:25] | He was always accusing me of cheating on him. | 他总是说我在背着他偷吃 |
[01:27] | Come with us to Venice tomorrow. | 明天跟我们一起去威尼斯吧 |
[01:28] | – Oh, my God. – Tomorrow? Really? | -天哪 -明天 真的吗 |
[01:31] | – Are you going to Venice? – I don’t know yet. | -你要去威尼斯吗 -我还不知道呢 |
[01:34] | I asked you, before, if you were in love with her. | 我之前问过你是否爱上她了 |
[01:36] | Jade is the only thing in my life that is easy. | 洁德是我生活里唯一轻松的事 |
[01:39] | Live with us. | 和我们一起生活 |
[01:41] | Be with us. | 跟我们在一起 |
[01:42] | You just got home. | 你才刚回家 |
[02:58] | The purpose of an autopsy is to provide clarity. | 尸检的目的是为了提供明确的信息 |
[03:02] | How did the victim die? | 受害者是怎么死的 |
[03:05] | Was death the result of a gunshot? | 是中枪身亡的吗 |
[03:10] | Stabbing? | 是被捅死 |
[03:14] | Poison? | 还是被毒死 |
[03:17] | How someone is killed is easy to understand. | 要明白一个人是如何被杀的很简单 |
[03:19] | Why it happened, that’s never so simple. | 至于为何被杀 三言两语道不清楚 |
[03:25] | But it always begins with a choice. | 但都始于一个选择 |
[03:29] | It might be a decision | 也许是决定 |
[03:31] | to conduct a tawdry affair. | 搞风流韵事 |
[03:35] | A plan to keep secrets from a loved one. | 计划对爱人隐瞒秘密 |
[03:40] | Or an agreement | 或者协议 |
[03:42] | to bring a stranger into your bed. | 让一个陌生人上床 |
[03:47] | Yes. People make all sorts of questionable choices. | 是的 人们会做出各种各样值得商榷的选择 |
[03:52] | Of course, that’s what keeps me in business. | 当然 我也因此才有活干 |
[04:04] | Our waitress is giving me odd looks. | 服务员看我的眼神很怪 |
[04:06] | You’re wearing sunglasses indoors, at night. | 你在室内而且是晚上戴墨镜 |
[04:09] | – I think she recognizes me. – I don’t even recognize you | -她好像认出我了 -我都认不出你 |
[04:12] | and we’ve had sex ten times. | 虽然我们已经做了十次爱了 |
[04:13] | – Lower your voice. – Relax. | -小声点 -淡定 |
[04:15] | Nobody here recognizes you. | 这里没人认出你 |
[04:19] | Let me see your eyes. | 给我看你的眼睛 |
[04:24] | So, I got you a present. | 我给你准备了份礼物 |
[04:29] | Jewelry? | 珠宝吗 |
[04:30] | You shouldn’t have. | 没必要的 |
[04:37] | It’s called a Swatch. | 这是斯沃琪手表 |
[04:39] | And… | 而且 |
[04:40] | it’s waterproof. | 防水 |
[04:42] | Oh, so it’s safe from my tears of joy. | 那它不会被我喜悦的泪水弄坏了 |
[04:46] | I wanted to do something special. | 我想做点特别的事 |
[04:48] | It’s our first date. | 这是我们第一次约会 |
[04:49] | I mean, outside of the van. | 我是说 在餐车之外 |
[04:53] | I’m not sure I’d call it a date. | 这算不上是约会吧 |
[04:55] | Why not? We’re at a table, and there’s food. | 为什么算不上 我们在餐桌上 还有食物 |
[05:00] | I wouldn’t call it food, either. | 这也算不上是食物 |
[05:03] | You don’t make it very easy to be your boyfriend. | 做你男朋友真难 |
[05:05] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友 |
[05:06] | Ah, another word you don’t like. | 又是个你不喜欢的词 |
[05:09] | It’s just not how I would describe you. | 只是我不会这么形容你 |
[05:12] | What would you call me, then? | 那你要怎么称呼我 |
[05:14] | – Your lover? – Why do you need a job title? | -你的情人 -为什么非得要一个工作头衔 |
[05:18] | What’s wrong with “Tommy”? | 就叫汤米不好吗 |
[05:21] | Are you gonna put it on? | 你要戴上吗 |
[05:25] | Why would I do that? | 为什么要戴 |
[05:27] | Because it’s a gift, and I’m asking you to. | 因为这是礼物 我让你戴上 |
[05:30] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 老天啊 |
[05:32] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:33] | Am-am I embarrassing you? | 我让你丢人了吗 |
[05:35] | Shh. Shush. Sit down. | 嘘 坐下 |
[05:37] | Oh, I’m sorry. Next time, I’ll buy you a gift | 不好意思 下次 我会给你买个 |
[05:38] | that you’ll actually wear on a date with me, | 你会在跟我约会时戴的礼物 |
[05:40] | like a ski mask. | 比如一副滑雪面罩 |
[05:43] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[05:44] | Uh, what did I do now? | 我现在该怎么办 |
[05:51] | Can I get you anything else to eat? | 你还需要点什么吗 |
[05:53] | Oh, God, no. The food is dreadful here. | 天呐 不需要 这里的食物真是糟透了 |
[05:56] | And he’s too young for you, | 如果要提没人想听的意见 |
[05:58] | while we’re offering unsolicited opinions. | 他太年轻了 不适合你 |
[06:15] | Sheila. What can I do for you? | 希拉 有什么需要 |
[06:16] | I have no food in my house, | 我家没吃的了 |
[06:18] | and my kids are starting to make some real ugly threats. | 而我的孩子开始歇斯底里地发出抗议 |
[06:21] | Maybe I can find a jar of peanut butter. | 或许我能给你找一罐花生酱 |
[06:23] | That’s more than they deserve. | 他们可不配吃 |
[06:27] | What’s with the skates? | 这双溜冰鞋是用来干什么的 |
[06:29] | They’re cute, huh? Rob bought them for me on our first date. | 很好看吧 这是罗伯和我第一次约会时买给我的 |
[06:32] | He took me to Happytime Roller Rink. | 他带我去了快乐时光溜冰场 |
[06:34] | So why are you digging them up now? | 那你现在把它们翻出来做什么 |
[06:35] | I’m going skating later today, with April. | 我今天晚些时候要去溜冰 和艾普尔一起 |
[06:38] | – The waitress? – Oh, yes. | -那个服务生 -是的 |
[06:40] | Last week, we went to an Andy Warhol exhibit. | 上周 我们去了安迪·沃霍尔的展览 |
[06:43] | Next week, she’s going to teach me to surf. | 下周 她要教我冲浪 |
[06:45] | Can you imagine? Me, surfing? | 你能想象吗 我去冲浪 |
[06:48] | I thought the plan was to gain the girl’s trust | 你的计划不是获得那姑娘的信任 |
[06:50] | and convince her to end the affair. | 然后说服她结束这段婚外情吗 |
[06:53] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我是在这么做 |
[06:55] | You sure? ‘Cause it sounds like | 你确定吗 因为听起来像 |
[06:56] | the two of you are becoming close. | 你们俩走得越来越近了 |
[06:58] | Well, maybe a little. | 或许有一点吧 |
[07:01] | April is very sweet. | 艾普尔人很好 |
[07:03] | She’s so free-spirited. | 她非常自由随性 |
[07:05] | You wouldn’t believe the fun we have together. | 你不知道我们在一起有多开心 |
[07:07] | Mm-hmm. She sounds nice. | 她听起来是不错 |
[07:09] | For a girl who’s sleeping with your husband. | 对于一个跟你老公上床的女孩来说 |
[07:12] | I know it’s odd, but I like her. | 我知道这很奇怪 不过我喜欢她 |
[07:13] | I can’t help it. | 我情不自禁 |
[07:15] | What’s wrong with her being a friend? | 跟她做朋友有什么不好 |
[07:18] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:20] | As long as you don’t forget she’s also the enemy. | 只要你别忘了她也是你的敌人 |
[07:28] | Okay. Well, how about, uh, you know, classic “She’s our lover”? | 好吧 不如就寻常回答 “她是我们的爱人” |
[07:33] | Oof. That is too sexual. | 太露骨了 |
[07:35] | Yeah? All right. Um, our “Special friend”? | 是吗 好吧 那我们的”特殊朋友” |
[07:39] | That makes me sound slow. | 那听起来显得我有点智障 |
[07:43] | All right. Uh, she’s the third prong of our throuple. | 好吧 她是我们三人组中的第三方 |
[07:47] | Ugh. Barf. | 恶心 |
[07:49] | Well, now that Jade’s gonna live with us, | 既然洁德要和我们一起住 |
[07:50] | we got to have some way to introduce her. | 我们就得找到介绍她的方式 |
[07:54] | Well, why don’t we just say she’s family? | 为什么不说她是我们的家人呢 |
[07:57] | I love that. | 我喜欢这个 |
[08:00] | That’s nice. | 很温馨 |
[08:04] | Wait. | 等下 |
[08:05] | Jade, does that look like Duke’s truck to you? | 洁德 那是杜克的车吗 |
[08:08] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[08:10] | Wait, like, like, scary ex Duke? | 等下 就是那个恐怖的前男友杜克吗 |
[08:14] | Did you tell him you were staying here? | 你告诉他你住在这了 |
[08:15] | No. I didn’t tell anyone. | 没有 我没有告诉任何人 |
[08:18] | Oh, God. He’s getting out the car. | 天呐 他下车了 |
[08:19] | Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck… | 操 操 操 |
[08:21] | Okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 好吧 没事的 没事的 |
[08:21] | Okay, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[08:22] | Look, don’t worry. It’s gonna be okay. | 别担心 不会有事的 |
[08:24] | – I got this. – Wait, what do you mean, you got this? | -我来应付 -等下 什么意思 你来应付 |
[08:26] | I’m gonna talk to him. You know? | 我去跟他谈谈 |
[08:27] | – Man to man. – No. Eli… | -像男人一样坦率说清楚 -不 伊莱 |
[08:29] | No– don’t– E… | 不 别去 伊… |
[08:30] | Oh, that’s not good. Okay. | 大事不好 好吧 |
[08:34] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[08:35] | Yeah, I’m looking for my girlfriend. | 我来找我女朋友 |
[08:36] | A guy told me that she’s staying here. | 有人告诉我她在这 |
[08:38] | Oh. Uh, who’s your girlfriend? | 你女朋友是谁 |
[08:40] | Jade. | 洁德 |
[08:42] | Jade. | 洁德 |
[08:43] | Jade, Jade, Jade, Jade, Jade, Jade, Jade… No– Jade who? | 洁德 洁德 洁德… 哪个洁德 |
[08:45] | She’s in that window, man. | 她就在那扇窗户前 |
[08:49] | – Oh, Jade. Right. – Yeah.Yeah. | -洁德啊 -对 对 |
[08:51] | – I need to talk to her.Oh, okay. – Well, uh, the thing is, | -我要跟她谈谈 -好吧 问题是 |
[08:53] | she’s not really available right now, so… | 她现在没空 所以… |
[08:55] | Yeah, I think she is. | 我觉得她有空 |
[08:55] | Yep. | 好吧 |
[08:57] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[08:59] | All right, look– look, man. | 好吧 听着 |
[09:00] | I don’t want to get physical with you, okay? | 我不想跟你动手 好吗 |
[09:02] | You’re right. You don’t. | 没错 你不想 |
[09:06] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你觉得你在干什么 |
[09:08] | You must be the fuck buddy. | 你一定就是那个炮友了 |
[09:10] | And you must be Duke, the two-time felon. | 你一定就是杜克了 二进宫重犯 |
[09:13] | Those were both felonies, right? | 都是重罪 对吗 |
[09:15] | So if I were to call the cops and they came here | 如果我报警 警察来了 |
[09:17] | to see you committing a third assault, | 看见你第三次袭击他人 |
[09:20] | that sounds like three strikes to me. | 我觉得你就要三振出局了吧 |
[09:24] | This is the part where you walk away to avoid going to prison. | 你现在该为避免蹲大牢走开了 |
[09:29] | Tell Jade I’ll be in touch. | 告诉洁德我会联系她的 |
[09:38] | You know, that was unnecessary. | 你不用出来的 |
[09:40] | I had it under control. | 我控制住局面了 |
[09:43] | – Honey, it was a team effort. – I know. | -亲爱的 这是团队协作 -我知道 |
[09:45] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[09:46] | I was so freaked out. | 我吓死了 |
[09:51] | You’re my hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[09:52] | Jade, I’m not your hero. | 洁德 我不是你的英雄 |
[09:53] | I just, I’m– want to make sure you’re okay. | 我只是想确保你的安全 |
[10:02] | 卡尔·格罗夫夫妇邀请您分享他们女儿喜结连理之喜 艾米·林和布莱德·詹金斯 | |
[10:04] | Ooh, we should invite the Prescotts to the wedding. | 我们应该邀请普莱斯考特一家参加婚礼 |
[10:07] | Must we? | 一定要吗 |
[10:07] | Well, I can’t stand them, either, | 我也受不了他们 |
[10:09] | but they spent $10,000 at the gallery last year. | 但他们去年在画廊里花了一万块 |
[10:12] | Just put them on the maybe list. | 把他们放在待定名单上吧 |
[10:13] | Another maybe? Amy will be here in an hour. | 又一个待定 艾米一小时内就要到了 |
[10:16] | We promised we’d have the guest list done. | 我们都答应她了届时会拟好宾客名单 |
[10:18] | What about the… Randalls? | 那…兰德尔一家如何 |
[10:21] | Absolutely not. I despise them. | 绝对不行 我鄙视他们 |
[10:23] | Since when? | 什么时候的事 |
[10:24] | We went to their son’s wedding a month ago. | 我们一个月前才参加过他们儿子的婚礼 |
[10:26] | And never got a thank you note for the candy dish. | 我们送了糖果盘却从未收到感谢卡 |
[10:28] | – That’s awfully petty. – I agree. | -那也太小心眼了 -就是 |
[10:30] | How hard is it to write a simple note? | 写张感谢卡能有多难呢 |
[10:32] | I meant you. | 我是指你 |
[10:34] | What is going on? | 你怎么了 |
[10:36] | What do you mean, “going on”? | 什么”怎么了” |
[10:37] | You’ve been in a foul mood ever since you came home last night. | 自从你昨晚回来之后 一直都闷闷不乐的 |
[10:41] | What could it be? | 还能有什么事 |
[10:43] | Hmm. I broke a nail? No, that’s not it. | 是因为我指甲断了吗 不 不是这事 |
[10:47] | My husband sleeps with men? | 是因为我丈夫和男人上床吗 |
[10:48] | No, couldn’t be that. | 不 绝不可能是因为这事 |
[10:49] | Fine. Don’t tell me. | 好啊 不要告诉我 |
[10:51] | Look, we have prepaid the caterer for 400 guests. | 听着 我们已经预付了400位来宾的婚宴餐饮 |
[10:55] | If we don’t finish our list, | 如果我们不敲定宾客名单 |
[10:56] | then Brad’s family will invite more rubes from Oklahoma, | 那么布拉德的家人会从俄克拉荷马请来更多乡巴佬 |
[11:00] | and the entire wedding will turn into a hoedown. | 整个婚礼就会变成一场方形舞舞会 |
[11:03] | Do they have hoedowns in Oklahoma? | 俄克拉荷马那里真的有方形舞舞会吗 |
[11:05] | Oh, well, they do in the musical. | 起码音乐剧里是有的 |
[11:06] | First number of act two. | 第二场第一幕 |
[11:09] | How did I not know what I was getting with you? | 我当初怎么会没看出来你的性取向呢 |
[11:11] | What? | 什么 |
[11:14] | Oh, Amy, you’re early. | 艾米 你早到了 |
[11:16] | We haven’t quite finished the guest list yet. | 我们还没完全敲定宾客名单 |
[11:19] | Brad slept with his ex-girlfriend. | 布拉德睡了他的前女友 |
[11:21] | The wedding’s off. I require wine. | 婚礼取消 我要红酒 |
[11:30] | Watch out, watch ou– watch out! | 当心 悠着点 |
[11:45] | That was a blast. | 刚才玩得真开心 |
[11:48] | Can I just say, every day I spend with you | 我只想说 和你在一起的每一天 |
[11:52] | feels like an adventure. | 都像是一场冒险 |
[11:54] | We do have fun together, don’t we? | 我们确实玩得很开心 对吗 |
[11:56] | To be honest, | 说实话 |
[11:58] | I’ve been feeling a little lonely in L.A. | 我在洛杉矶确实感觉有点寂寞 |
[12:01] | I know how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[12:04] | It’s nice to have a real girlfriend out here. | 有个真心相待的女伴感觉真好 |
[12:09] | Well, it’s getting late. I should go. | 时间也不早了 我该回去了 |
[12:13] | Wait, do you think you have time for one more adventure tonight? | 等一下 你觉得还有时间再冒一次险吗 |
[12:17] | – I suppose. – Okay. | -应该有吧 -好的 |
[12:20] | April? | 艾普尔 |
[12:21] | What are you up to? | 你又有什么鬼点子 |
[12:27] | Go ahead. Try one. | 来吧 尝一块 |
[12:30] | Brownies? How are they an adventure? | 布朗尼 这算什么冒险 |
[12:32] | My recipe calls for a special ingredient. | 我加了一种特别的原料 |
[12:35] | – Like what? – Grass. | -是什么 -草 |
[12:39] | From your lawn? | 从你草坪上拔的吗 |
[12:40] | No, I’m talking about pot. | 不 我是指飞叶子 |
[12:43] | You know, marijuana? | 你懂的 大麻 |
[12:47] | You mean reefer? | 你是指”大麻烟卷”的”大麻” |
[12:51] | Oh. Look, it’s not a big deal. | 听着 这不是什么大不了的事 |
[12:52] | Lots of people do it. | 很多人都吸食的 |
[12:53] | Criminals. Musicians. | 罪犯们 还有搞音乐的 |
[12:55] | Please don’t be angry. | 请不要生气 |
[12:56] | You are a good girl. How could you do such a thing? | 你是个好女孩 怎么能做这种事呢 |
[12:58] | Rob wanted to. | 是罗伯的主意 |
[13:04] | Your married man? | 你那个有妇之夫吗 |
[13:06] | Yeah. | 是 |
[13:08] | That stuns me. | 真是没想到啊 |
[13:10] | Given how you’ve described him. | 考虑到你之前对他的描述 |
[13:13] | He can be such a square. | 他确实很古板保守 |
[13:14] | I think he was just looking for a way to cut loose. | 我觉得他只是想找个法子放松一下 |
[13:20] | Look, I really didn’t mean to offend you. | 听着 我并非有意要冒犯你 |
[13:22] | I’m fine. It’s just something I wasn’t expecting. | 我没事 只是有些出乎我的意料 |
[13:28] | So are we friends again? | 所以我们又和好了吧 |
[13:33] | Great. I’ll go put these away. | 太好了 我去把这些放起来 |
[13:35] | – Wait. – Hmm? | -慢着 -怎么了 |
[13:42] | Oh, what the heck. | 不管了 我要尝尝 |
[13:52] | – But how did you find out? – I’ve had my suspicions for a while, | -不过你是怎么发现的 -我已经起疑心有一阵子了 |
[13:56] | and then Brad finally admitted | 然后布拉德终于承认了 |
[13:58] | that he’s been lying to me about Cindy | 自从我们订婚以来 他一直都在 |
[13:59] | the whole time we’ve been engaged. | 辛迪一事上对我撒谎 |
[14:01] | I know so many whores named Cindy. | 我可认识不少名叫”辛迪”的婊子 |
[14:03] | And did I mention she’s fat? 140 pounds if she’s an ounce. | 我有提到她很胖吗 足足有140磅 |
[14:06] | Oh, 140, where did he find her, a carnival? | 140磅 他从哪儿找到她的 嘉年华吗 |
[14:09] | You know, darling, it’s not even noon yet. | 亲爱的 还不到中午呢 |
[14:11] | My fiancé fucked a beluga whale. | 我的未婚夫上了一个肥婆 |
[14:14] | Can I please get some support here? | 我还能不能得到点安慰啊 |
[14:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:17] | Uh, so he’s been sleeping with Cindy this whole time? | 所以他从订婚以来一直都在辛迪上床吗 |
[14:21] | No, I didn’t say that. | 不是 我可没那么说 |
[14:22] | I’m confused. | 我都听懵了 |
[14:24] | He’s been lying the whole time. | 他一直在撒谎 |
[14:27] | They hooked up that weekend you took me to Hawaii. | 他们就是在你们带我去夏威夷的那个周末打的炮 |
[14:29] | Hang on, that was two years ago. | 等等 那都是两年前的事了 |
[14:30] | Were you and Brad even engaged yet? | 你那时有和布拉德订婚吗 |
[14:32] | No, but we were together. | 还没 但是我们正好着呢 |
[14:34] | Mm, off and on. | 分分合合吧 |
[14:36] | Okay, Brad hadn’t proposed yet, | 我承认 布拉德那时还没求婚 |
[14:38] | but we both knew he was going to. | 但我们都清楚他正准备那么做 |
[14:40] | Exactly. | 就是 |
[14:41] | Yeah, or at least I knew. | 起码我知道 |
[14:42] | Well, maybe you should’ve told him. | 也许你应该跟他说的 |
[14:44] | I can’t believe you’re taking Brad’s side. | 我不敢相信你竟然会替布拉德说话 |
[14:46] | I’m just saying | 我只是想说 |
[14:47] | the situation is not quite so cut and dried. | 情况可能不是那么非黑即白 |
[14:50] | Brad is a good man. You might consider forgiveness. | 布拉德是个好男人 你或许可以考虑原谅他 |
[14:54] | Forgiveness? | 原谅 |
[14:56] | Boy, did you marry into the wrong family. | 天 你真是娶错人了 |
[14:59] | I’m going to my room. | 我要回房间了 |
[15:02] | Darling, I know you’re upset, | 亲爱的 我知道你很生气 |
[15:03] | but when you drink without a glass, Brad wins. | 但是当你对瓶吹时 布拉德就赢了 |
[15:14] | I don’t think it’s working. | 好像没什么感觉啊 |
[15:16] | Takes a while to kick in. | 需要一点时间才会起效 |
[15:18] | I hope I recognize the sensation. | 我希望我能辨认出那种感觉 |
[15:21] | I’d hate to be high and miss it. | 我可不希望嗑嗨了 却错过那种感觉 |
[15:24] | Trust me, you’ll know. | 相信我 你会察觉到的 |
[15:26] | Hey, want to order in Chinese food and listen to records? | 话说 你想点些中餐 边听音乐边吃吗 |
[15:30] | Aren’t you having dinner with your married man tonight? | 你今晚不是要跟你那位有妇之夫共进晚餐吗 |
[15:32] | That’s tomorrow. Tonight, Rob has plans with his wife. | 那是明天 今晚罗伯跟他老婆有安排 |
[15:37] | What? | 什么 |
[15:38] | I don’t know. It’s been planned for weeks. | 我也不知道 已经计划好几周了 |
[15:39] | Some dinner party with his boss. | 好像要跟他的上司一起吃饭什么的 |
[15:43] | Wednesday! | 周三 |
[15:46] | Today is Wednesday. | 今天是周三 |
[15:47] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[15:49] | I was supposed to feed my neighbor’s cat on Monday. | 我周一要帮我家邻居喂猫 |
[15:55] | Poor Mittens. | 可怜的小猫 |
[15:57] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[15:58] | Damn it! Where’s my other skate? | 该死的 我的另一只溜冰鞋呢 |
[16:00] | – It’s under your armpit. – Oh, yes. | -在你的胳膊下面夹着呢 -是哦 |
[16:05] | Thank you for the reefer. | 谢谢你提供的大麻美食 |
[16:07] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[16:31] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[16:32] | We need to leave in five minutes. | 我们5分钟后就该出发了 |
[16:34] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[16:38] | Were you roller skating? | 你是去溜冰了吗 |
[17:11] | Come on. We have to go now. | 快点 我们得出发了 |
[17:29] | Let’s go over a few things. | 先说清楚几件事情 |
[17:31] | When he’s out of the office, my boss likes to be called Hal. | 他在办公室以外的地方 喜欢被称作哈尔 |
[17:33] | His wife is Vivian. | 他妻子叫薇薇安 |
[17:36] | Vivian. | 薇薇安 |
[17:37] | Dale and Gretchen Clark will be there. | 戴尔和格雷琴·克拉克也会在场 |
[17:38] | He’s tall. She’s brunette. | 他很高 她是褐色头发 |
[17:40] | Pamela and Joe, they’ll be the old ones. | 帕姆拉和乔 是那对老夫妻 |
[17:42] | And Myron Paul is coming, he’ll be the short one. | 麦伦·保罗也会去 他是矮的那个 |
[17:46] | Myron is short. | 麦伦很矮 |
[17:47] | The guest of honor is Mr. Tashiro from Japan. | 今晚的贵宾是来自日本的田代先生 |
[17:50] | Should be obvious who he is. | 他的特征应该很明显 |
[17:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:55] | Is that a joke? | 你这是开玩笑吗 |
[17:59] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:08] | Duke, please, I’ve apologized, like, 20 times. | 杜克 求你了 我都道歉几十次了 |
[18:13] | What? Please, I’m begging you, | 什么 我求求你了 |
[18:16] | please, don’t hurt her. | 求你了 别伤害它 |
[18:18] | Duke! Duke, please. | 杜克 杜克 求你了 |
[18:20] | What is wrong with you? | 你是有什么毛病啊 |
[18:22] | She’s just a baby! | 它只是个孩子而已 |
[18:25] | Duke! | 杜克 |
[18:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:28] | – Oh, my God. – Jade, what’s going on? | -天呐 -洁德 出什么事了 |
[18:31] | Duke is gonna kill Teacup. | 杜克要杀了茶缸 |
[18:34] | Teacup? | 茶缸 |
[18:34] | Our dog. He says if I don’t meet with him, | 是我们的狗 他说如果我不去见他 |
[18:36] | he’s gonna put her down. | 他就杀死它 |
[18:38] | Holy shit. | 老天呐 |
[18:40] | – He can’t do that, right? – Legally? | -他不能那么做 对吧 -从法律上说吗 |
[18:43] | I’m honestly not sure. | 我真的不太确定 |
[18:44] | You don’t think he’d hurt his own dog, do you? | 他不会真的伤害自己的狗吧 |
[18:46] | He went to prison for choking his accountant. | 他因为差点闷死他的会计师而入狱过 |
[18:50] | My dad’s an accountant. | 我爸也是个会计师 |
[18:52] | I have to go over there. | 我必须过去一趟 |
[18:53] | I love that dog. | 我爱那只狗 |
[18:55] | Jade, it’s too dangerous. | 洁德 这太危险了 |
[18:56] | I don’t care. I have to save Teacup. | 我不在乎 我必须救茶缸 |
[18:58] | Fine, fine, | 好吧 好吧 |
[19:00] | but you’re not going alone. I will go with you, okay? | 但你不能一个人去 我跟你一起去 |
[19:02] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[19:02] | – Thank you, thank you. – Yes, of course. | -谢谢你 谢谢 -没事 |
[19:07] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[19:10] | I-I’m just saying, you know, two’s good, | 我的意思是 两个人去挺好的 |
[19:11] | three’s better, right? | 三个就更好了 对吧 |
[19:14] | Yeah. Okay. | 是啊 好吧 |
[19:15] | All right. | 那好 |
[19:36] | If that’s Brad, I’m not here. | 如果是布拉德打来的 就说我不在 |
[19:38] | Hello? Ah, good morning, Brad. | 喂 早上好啊 布拉德 |
[19:41] | I’m not here! | 我不在 |
[19:43] | Yes, actually, Amy’s… | 没错 实际上 艾米… |
[19:44] | Okay, yes, you heard that. | 好吧 你听到了 |
[19:46] | Good! | 很好 |
[19:48] | Look, I-I really couldn’t say, Brad. | 听着 我真的不能说 布拉德 |
[19:51] | I mean, you know women. | 你也知道女人是什么样的 |
[19:53] | Oh, I know. | 我懂的 |
[19:54] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[19:55] | Stop talking to him. | 别再跟他聊天了 |
[19:56] | Oh, no, if anything, worse. | 不 真要说的话 只能说更差劲 |
[20:00] | No, I know it’s ridiculous, but… | 不 我知道这很荒唐 但是… |
[20:01] | Give me that. | 把电话给我 |
[20:05] | Right, well, uh, I’m off to the gallery. | 好了 我要去画廊了 |
[20:08] | I’d love to start the day with a kiss. | 我希望能用一个吻 来开始新的一天 |
[20:11] | Ask the gardener. | 去向园丁索吻吧 |
[20:12] | Oh, I won’t make that mistake twice. | 我可不会同一个错误犯两次 |
[20:37] | – Tommy! – I was up all night thinking about our date, | -汤米 -想着我们的约会 我整夜都没睡着 |
[20:39] | and I-I was super upset, but I should not have walked out, | 我当时太生气了 但我不该径直离去的 |
[20:42] | – and I am sorry. – Are you crazy? | -真的对不起 -你疯了吗 |
[20:43] | You can’t come to my house with flowers. | 你不能捧着花来我家 |
[20:45] | I waited for Karl to leave. | 我等到卡尔走了才进来的 |
[20:46] | Well, he’s not the only one who could see you. | 能看到你进来的可不止他一个人 |
[20:48] | – You have to go now. – But, wait, at least take the flowers. | -你必须马上走 -但你至少收下花吧 |
[20:50] | – No! – If you won’t accept a simple gift, | -不行 -如果你连个小礼物都不收 |
[20:52] | then what does that say about our future? | 那我们的未来还有什么指望呢 |
[20:53] | – We have no future. – Are you breaking up with me? | -我们没有未来 -你是要跟我分手吗 |
[20:56] | Yes, it’s over. Now go. | 没错 我们结束了 走吧 |
[20:57] | Tommy Harte? | 汤米·哈特 |
[21:00] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[21:02] | I haven’t seen you since last Christmas. | 去年圣诞节后我就没见过你了 |
[21:05] | Yes, it’s been a while. | 是啊 是有段时间没见过了 |
[21:07] | Hi. So who are the flowers for? | 嗨 这些花是干什么的 |
[21:14] | They’re for you, of course. | 当然是送你的 |
[21:16] | For me? How did you know I was here? | 送我的 你怎么知道我在这儿 |
[21:20] | What a good question. | 真是个好问题 |
[21:23] | Well, I called Naomi | 我给娜奥米打了电话 |
[21:26] | to tell her the wedding was off, | 告诉她婚礼取消了 |
[21:28] | and she shared the bad news with Tommy, | 她把这个坏消息告诉了汤米 |
[21:30] | and then he brought you this lovely bouquet. | 然后他给你带了这束美丽的花 |
[21:33] | That’s so sweet. | 真贴心 |
[21:36] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[21:38] | Tommy, you should really go. | 汤米 你真的该走了 |
[21:39] | Amy and I have million things to do today. | 我和艾米今天要做的事情非常多 |
[21:42] | I’ll just put these in your room. | 我把这些放你房间去 |
[21:44] | Well, it was very nice to see you, Amy. | 艾米 见到你很开心 |
[21:47] | Tommy, are you free tonight? | 汤米 你今晚有事吗 |
[21:50] | I don’t know if you’re seeing anyone these days, | 我不知道你最近有没有交往对象 |
[21:52] | but I could really use some cheering up. | 不过我今晚很需要有人陪我给我打气 |
[21:59] | Well, I was seeing someone, | 我本来是有对象的 |
[22:02] | but, uh, she recently broke up with me. | 但是她最近跟我分手了 |
[22:07] | Amy! You can’t go out tonight. | 艾米 你今晚不能出去 |
[22:10] | We have to let people know the wedding’s off. | 我们得告诉大家婚礼取消了 |
[22:12] | So there are calls to make. | 所以要打很多电话 |
[22:14] | I’ll make them tomorrow. | 我明天再打 |
[22:16] | So I’ll see you at Herberto’s, 7:00? | 那就晚上7点在赫伯特见吧 |
[22:19] | We can console each other. | 我们可以互相安慰一下 |
[22:22] | That’ll be nice. | 那真好 |
[22:23] | Goodbye, Mrs. Grove. | 再见 格罗夫太太 |
[22:28] | Amy, what could you possibly be thinking? | 艾米 你到底在想什么 |
[22:32] | Well, I’m thinking I’m going to | 我在想我可以去跟汤米·哈特 |
[22:34] | have revenge sex with Tommy Harte. | 报复性地云雨一番 |
[22:36] | Well, uh… you can’t do that. | 这个…你不能这么做 |
[22:39] | He’s not even your type. | 他都不是你喜欢的类型 |
[22:41] | I know he’s a little young, | 我知道他有点年轻 |
[22:42] | but he’s gotta learn from someone. | 但总得有人给他传授经验 |
[23:00] | So you’re-you’re telling me that this took four hours? | 所以你跟我说就这点事要四个小时 |
[23:02] | Well, yes. | 对 |
[23:04] | That’s very impressive. | 真令人大开眼界 |
[23:04] | That was the quick version. | 刚那个还是快捷版本 |
[23:07] | Oh, there they are. Hey. | 他们来了 嗨 |
[23:09] | We were just about to send out a search party. | 我们都要派人去找你们了 |
[23:11] | – So sorry. It takes Beth Ann a while to get dressed. – Yes. | -抱歉 贝丝·安穿衣有点慢 -对 |
[23:15] | So I recall. | 我想起来了 |
[23:19] | This is my wife Vivian. | 我妻子薇薇安 |
[23:21] | It is so lovely to meet you, Beth Ann. | 贝丝·安 很高兴认识你 |
[23:25] | And I want to introduce you to Gretchen and Dale Clarkson, | 来认识下格雷琴和戴尔·克拉克森 |
[23:29] | – and Pamela and Joe Kensington. – Hi. | -还有帕姆拉和乔·肯辛顿 -嗨 |
[23:32] | Where’s Myron? | 麦伦在哪 |
[23:33] | Oh, Myron had to cancel. | 麦伦来不了了 |
[23:36] | Oh, here’s our guest of honor. | 这位是荣誉嘉宾 |
[23:37] | This is the young executive I was telling you about. | 这位就是我跟你说过的年轻有为的高管 |
[23:40] | – Robert Stanton. – Sir, it’s an honor. | -罗伯特·斯坦顿 -先生 我很荣幸 |
[23:42] | I’ve heard a lot of wonderful things about your work. | 我听到了很多对你工作的赞美 |
[23:44] | I hope I live up to your expectation. | 希望没有辜负您的期望 |
[23:47] | So Myron’s not here? | 所以麦伦不在这里 |
[23:50] | Uh, no. | 是的 |
[23:52] | Dinner is served. | 晚饭准备好了 |
[23:53] | – Shall we? – Thank goodness. Yes. | -可以开始了吗 -谢天谢地 可以了 |
[23:55] | Thank you. I’m starving. | 谢谢 我饿坏了 |
[23:58] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[24:00] | Beth Ann. | 贝丝·安 |
[24:03] | You must be Tashiro. | 你一定是田代吧 |
[24:05] | I am. | 是的 |
[24:09] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[24:11] | It was obvious. | 太显而易见了 |
[24:16] | I made place cards for everyone. | 我给每个人都放了位置卡 |
[24:18] | Uh, Mr. Tashiro, you’ll be right here in the center. | 田代先生 你坐中间 |
[24:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:23] | Um, Beth Ann, did you find your place card? | 贝丝·安 你找到自己的位置卡了吗 |
[24:28] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[24:31] | Sorry, I was looking at the swan. | 抱歉 我在看天鹅 |
[24:34] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[24:36] | It’s the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen. | 是我见过的最棒的东西了 |
[24:39] | That is so sweet of you to notice. | 你能注意到真是太贴心了 |
[24:42] | Most don’t. | 大多数人都看不到 |
[24:44] | Rob, | 罗伯 |
[24:46] | do you see this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[24:49] | It’s very pretty. | 太美了 |
[24:51] | Now put it on your lap. | 快放到你腿上 |
[24:53] | Oh, I don’t want to unfold it, it took too much work. | 我不想展开它 好不容易才叠出来的 |
[24:56] | It’s fine, Beth Ann, I’m, uh… | 没关系 贝丝·安 我 |
[24:57] | I’m sure it’s not that difficult. | 肯定没那么难的 |
[24:59] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[25:00] | Sweetie, don’t you, uh, | 亲爱的 你不是 |
[25:01] | do this at all our dinner parties? | 在我们所有的晚宴上都会叠吗 |
[25:03] | Well, do you think that makes it easy? | 所以就简单吗 |
[25:05] | I’m sure I could do it if I tried. | 我试试的话肯定可以也能叠出来 |
[25:09] | I bet you couldn’t! | 我赌你不行 |
[25:12] | That sounds like a challenge. | 听上去像是挑战 |
[25:13] | No, no, she’s not challenging you. | 不 不 她不是在挑战你 |
[25:16] | Make a swan. I dare you. | 叠一只天鹅 我赌你不会 |
[25:20] | Well… | 好吧 |
[25:21] | …she’s feisty. You’re on. | 她真好斗 那我就奉陪 |
[25:23] | Oh, well, this should be very interesting. | 肯定会很有趣的 |
[25:26] | Oh, piece of cake. Come on. How would I begin? | 小菜一碟 来吧 我要怎么开始呢 |
[25:29] | I think you’ve got to lay it flat to start. | 我想得先铺平 |
[25:31] | Brilliant. | 聪明 |
[25:34] | The-the-the trick is in the first fold, am-am I right? | 窍门都在第一次折的时候 我说得没错吧 |
[25:36] | – Well, I’m not helping you. – Great. | -我可不帮你 -好吧 |
[25:38] | Wait, wait, wait. Almost… | 等等 等等 等等 就快… |
[25:41] | Got it. | 好了 |
[25:42] | Keep your day job. | 你可别辞职 |
[25:44] | Not so easy, is it? | 没那么容易 对吧 |
[25:46] | All right, I’m gonna get it this time. | 好吧 我这次一定可以叠出来 |
[25:49] | Honey, I dropped my fork on the floor. | 亲爱的 我的叉子掉地上了 |
[25:51] | Would you get it for me? | 你能帮我捡起来吗 |
[25:53] | Sure. | 行 |
[25:58] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[26:01] | You’re acting like you’re drunk. | 你看起来像喝醉了 |
[26:03] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[26:05] | Oh, that might be the pot. | 那可能是因为飞叶子 |
[26:08] | Pot? | 飞叶子 |
[26:10] | That means marijuana. | 就是大麻 |
[26:12] | I had some before dinner. | 晚餐前我吃了点 |
[26:14] | Where in God’s name did you get marijuana? | 你从哪儿搞来的大麻 |
[26:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:19] | Am I not allowed to cut loose? | 我就不能放松放松吗 |
[26:22] | – We will talk about this later. – Good. | -我们晚点再谈这个 -很好 |
[26:25] | Then you can tell me where you get your marijuana. | 那你就可以告诉我你的大麻是从哪搞来的了 |
[26:30] | What? | 什么 |
[26:32] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[26:34] | I know what you’ve been up to. | 我知道你最近干嘛了 |
[26:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:44] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[26:45] | I give up. | 我放弃 |
[26:46] | Here, here. Let me help you. | 来 我帮你 |
[26:49] | Thank you, my dear. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[26:50] | It’s more like a duck. | 更像是鸭子 |
[26:58] | This is it. | 就是这里了 |
[27:00] | Duke’s place is just down the pathway. | 杜克家就在路的尽头 |
[27:03] | Okay… | 好 |
[27:04] | let’s do this. | 我们开干吧 |
[27:05] | Okay, why are you talking like that? | 你干嘛这样说话 |
[27:08] | Like what? | 怎样说话 |
[27:09] | Like the star of a low-budget action film. | 像一个低成本动作片的演员 |
[27:12] | What? I’m not doing that. | 什么 我才没有 |
[27:15] | All right, let’s stay close, people. | 好 大家别散开 |
[27:21] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[27:23] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[27:24] | Okay, so I’m gonna knock on the door. | 我去敲门 |
[27:26] | When Duke answers, I’ll confront him… | 杜克开门后 我与他对质 |
[27:28] | No confronting. Duke is a violent felon. | 不能对质 杜克是个暴力罪犯 |
[27:31] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[27:34] | You brought a hammer? | 你带了榔头 |
[27:36] | I prefer to call this “Plan B.” | 我叫这个”备用计划” |
[27:38] | That’s your plan B, aggravated assault? | 这就是你的备用计划 严重伤害他人吗 |
[27:40] | It’s not assault if he hits me first. | 如果他先打我就不算是伤害罪 |
[27:42] | Oh, he will definitely hit you first. | 他肯定会先打你 |
[27:45] | Great, great, anyway, | 很好 很好 好吧 |
[27:47] | so while we’re struggling, Jade’s gonna rush in, | 当我们纠缠时 洁德迅速进屋 |
[27:49] | she’s gonna grab the dog, and then we run. | 带上狗 然后我们逃走 |
[27:51] | Honey, that is a stupid plan. | 亲爱的 这计划蠢透了 |
[27:53] | That’s a bit harsh, but, okay, fine, you go. | 扎心了 但是好吧 你说 |
[27:55] | Here’s my plan: Duke opens the door | 这是我的计划 杜克开门 |
[27:57] | and I write him a massive check for the dog. | 我给他一张巨额支票买狗 |
[27:59] | Oh, that’s good. Duke is always broke. | 很好 杜克总是囊中羞涩 |
[28:03] | Fine. I mean, if you want to be the kind of person | 行 如果你想成为那种 |
[28:05] | that just solves all of her problems with money. | 用钱解决所有问题的人 |
[28:06] | I very much do. | 我非常想 |
[28:08] | Jade, go ahead. | 洁德 去吧 |
[28:13] | Duke! | 杜克 |
[28:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[28:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[28:19] | Oh, my God, it’s Teacup. | 我的天 是茶缸 |
[28:21] | Honey, honey, it’s okay. | 宝贝 宝贝 没事的 |
[28:23] | Mommy’s here. | 妈妈来了 |
[28:26] | I guess Duke’s not home. | 我猜杜克不在家 |
[28:27] | No, no, no. No, no, no. | 不不 不可能 |
[28:29] | He’s definitely, definitely home. | 他绝对 绝对在家 |
[28:31] | He doesn’t go to work till 5:00. | 他五点才去工作 |
[28:35] | Come on, Duke, open up. | 快点 杜克 开门 |
[28:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:41] | He’s clearly not home. You know what? | 显然他不在家 这样吧 |
[28:43] | We’ll just write him a note and we’ll say that you came by | 我们给他写个条 就说你来过 |
[28:46] | and you are willing to make him a generous offer to buy the dog. | 你愿意付他一大笔钱买狗 |
[28:50] | W-What, w-we’re just gonna leave her here? | 怎么 我们就把它留在这吗 |
[28:52] | For now, yeah. | 是的 暂时而已 |
[28:56] | Okay, I left my pen in the car. Hold on. | 我的笔落在车里了 等等 |
[29:01] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[29:02] | I know, but, I mean, what else can we do? | 我知道 但我们还能怎么办 |
[29:04] | You don’t understand, if something happens to my dog, | 你不明白 如果我的狗出事了 |
[29:06] | I will fucking lose my mind. | 我会疯掉的 |
[29:08] | – Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. – Please, please, please. | -好好好 -求你了 求你了 |
[29:26] | Start the car! | 发动车子 |
[29:28] | What? Oh, shit. | 什么 该死 |
[29:31] | Start the car now. | 赶紧发动车子 |
[29:36] | Jade! | 洁德 |
[29:46] | You’re fucking dead! | 你们死定了 |
[29:55] | Mom, have you seen my car keys? | 妈 你看见我车钥匙了吗 |
[29:57] | I’m gonna be late to meet Tommy. | 我去见汤米要迟到了 |
[29:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:02] | I could’ve sworn they were in my jacket. | 我发誓我放在外套里了 |
[30:07] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[30:09] | I’m going on a date | 我要去约会 |
[30:10] | and you’re inviting Aunt Kay to the wedding? | 你却要邀请凯姨来参加婚礼 |
[30:11] | That makes no sense. | 这根本没道理 |
[30:13] | I know she’s dull, but she’s good for a gravy boat at least. | 我知道她很无趣 但至少她会送个船形肉汁壶 |
[30:16] | I’m not getting married. Okay? | 我不会结婚的 好吗 |
[30:18] | I’m going to meet Tommy Harte for sex, | 我要去找汤米·哈特做爱 |
[30:20] | if I ever find my damn keys. | 如果我能找到钥匙的话 |
[30:23] | Yes, dear. If. | 是的 亲爱的 如果 |
[30:27] | Did you hide my keys? | 你把我钥匙藏起来了吗 |
[30:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:30] | And once you’ve calmed down, you’ll thank me. Sit. | 等你冷静下来后 你会感谢我 坐下 |
[30:32] | No! Where are my keys? | 不 我的钥匙呢 |
[30:35] | They’re not in my purse. | 不在我钱包里 |
[30:39] | I told you they weren’t in there. | 我说了不在那儿 |
[30:41] | Fine, keep the keys. I’ll walk. | 行 钥匙你留着 我走路 |
[30:42] | In those heels, you won’t make it past the driveway. | 穿着这高跟鞋 你都走不出车道 |
[30:46] | I know you’re upset, but if you sleep with Tommy, | 我知道你不开心 但如果你和汤米上床 |
[30:48] | you’re slamming the door on Brad forever. | 你就永远失去了布拉德 |
[30:50] | I know. That’s the point. | 我知道 这就是我想要的 |
[30:52] | But you love him, and he loves you. | 但是你爱他 他也爱你 |
[30:54] | The hall’s booked, the caterer’s been paid, | 婚堂订好了 钱也付给了酒席承办人 |
[30:56] | your dress is gorgeous. | 你的婚纱可美了 |
[30:58] | Why are you on Brad’s side? What’s changed? | 你怎么站在布拉德这边 怎么回事 |
[31:00] | Who got to you? | 谁影响了你 |
[31:02] | – Hello. – Was it him? | -你们好 -是他吗 |
[31:05] | It was you. This is all your fault. | 是你 都怪你 |
[31:06] | Yes, I’m sure it is. Sorry, what are we talking about? | 肯定是的 抱歉 我们在说什么 |
[31:09] | Amy’s decided to pay Brad back by seducing Tommy Harte. | 艾米决定以勾引汤米·哈特来报复布拉德 |
[31:13] | Tommy? Isn’t he a little young for you? | 汤米 他对你来说太年轻了吧 |
[31:16] | What is he, 17? | 他多大了 17岁吗 |
[31:17] | He’s 18 and mature for his age. | 他18岁 算很成熟了 |
[31:21] | But that’s beside the point. | 但这不是重点 |
[31:23] | You made a promise, young lady, | 你承诺了的 小姐 |
[31:24] | to Brad, to us, | 向布拉德 向我们 |
[31:25] | and to the Biltmore Hotel. | 还有比尔特莫尔酒店都承诺过 |
[31:27] | Oh, you’re one to talk about promises. | 你好意思谈承诺 |
[31:30] | You divorced Daddy, the guy after him, | 你和爸爸离婚 第二任丈夫也离了 |
[31:32] | and now with Karl sleeping in the guest room, | 现在卡尔睡在客房里 |
[31:34] | I’m assuming he’s on his way out as well. | 我想你和他差不多也要散了 |
[31:37] | Look. | 听着 |
[31:38] | I love Brad, | 我爱布拉德 |
[31:40] | but I don’t know if I can trust him, | 但我不知道我是否能信任他 |
[31:42] | and I don’t want to be another you. | 我不想成为下一个你 |
[31:45] | With three husbands by 40. | 四十岁就嫁过三次人 |
[31:54] | Your keys are in the freezer. | 你的钥匙在冰箱里 |
[31:57] | Go. | 走吧 |
[31:58] | A-Amy, Amy. You’re right. | 艾米 艾米 你是对的 |
[32:03] | Your mother and I are sorting through some issues, | 你妈妈和我确实在处理一些问题 |
[32:06] | and I’m not a perfect husband, | 我也不是一个完美的丈夫 |
[32:09] | and maybe Brad won’t be either, | 也许布拉德也不会是 |
[32:10] | but love is always a risk, | 但爱情总是要冒风险的 |
[32:13] | and I know it’s easy to think this is never going to last, | 我知道你很容易觉得这样的爱情不会长久 |
[32:16] | so why don’t I end it now, but… | 所以为何不现在结束它呢 但是 |
[32:19] | the chance for love doesn’t come around every day. | 爱的机会不是每天都有的 |
[32:23] | One must think long and hard before one casts it aside. | 在决断之前必须经过深思熟虑 |
[32:30] | Tommy’s waiting. | 汤米在等我 |
[32:32] | Oh, go, go. I… | 去吧去吧 我 |
[32:33] | I hope you have a nice dinner. | 我希望你用餐愉快 |
[32:43] | Do you, uh, think my pretty speech helped? | 你觉得我动人的演讲有用吗 |
[32:49] | More than you know. | 效果超出预料 |
[32:52] | I need to make a phone call. | 我得去打个电话 |
[33:01] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[33:04] | I’m gonna take Teacup upstairs. It’s nice and quiet up there. | 我把茶缸带上去 上面舒适安静 |
[33:08] | Yeah. She’s had a stressful day. | 好 它过了紧张的一天 |
[33:11] | What you did today, | 你今天的所作所为 |
[33:12] | that was the nicest thing that anyone’s ever done for me. | 是别人为我做过最好的事情 |
[33:14] | – Oh. No big deal. – No. It absolutely was. | -小事一桩 -不 是真的 |
[33:19] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[33:22] | Please hide this. Somewhere he can’t find it. | 请把这个藏起来 别让他找到 |
[33:24] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[33:26] | Come on, Teacup. | 走吧 茶缸 |
[33:27] | Oh, that’s a good girl. | 真乖 |
[33:34] | It’s a good day, huh? | 今天挺不错吧 |
[33:35] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[33:36] | I mean, we got the dog back, didn’t we? | 我们把狗找回来了 不是吗 |
[33:41] | All right. I know we might’ve broken the law a little bit. | 好吧 我知道我们稍稍触犯了一下法律 |
[33:45] | You broke the law, a lot. | 是你触犯了法律 不只一点点 |
[33:48] | And you made me an accomplice. | 导致我成了同谋 |
[33:50] | All right, yeah, but you saw how happy it made Jade, right? | 好吧 但你看到洁德有多开心不是吗 |
[33:52] | – I think it was worth it. – Absolutely, you’re right. | -我觉得很值 -对 你说得对 |
[33:55] | The smile on Jade’s face more than makes up | 洁德脸上的笑容足以抵消 |
[33:57] | for the fact that I could be disbarred. | 我可能被取消律师资格证的悲剧 |
[34:01] | I’m sorry. I mean, I had to do something. | 对不起 我当时必须得做点什么 |
[34:03] | No, you didn’t. I had a plan. | 不 你不用 我有计划的 |
[34:07] | Yeah? So did I. | 是吗 我也有啊 |
[34:08] | Mine actually worked. | 而且我的计划奏效了 |
[34:10] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[34:11] | Oh, no, no, no, no. The point is that I finally do something right | 不不不 重点是我终于做了点正确的事 |
[34:14] | and you can’t even be happy about it. | 你却不能为我高兴一下 |
[34:15] | What am I supposed to be happy about? | 我该为什么而高兴啊 |
[34:17] | For the last two years, I’ve been pathetic Eli | 过去两年里 我一直都是那个 |
[34:20] | who-who can’t finish a screenplay, | 连剧本都写不完的可悲伊莱 |
[34:21] | who can’t help pay the bills. I-I get it. | 账单也付不起 我知道 |
[34:24] | You’re frustrated with me. Well, guess what? | 你对我很失望 你猜怎么着 |
[34:26] | I’m frustrated with me, too. | 我也对自己很失望 |
[34:29] | – Eli, you’re not pathetic. – No? | -伊莱 你一点都不可悲 -不是吗 |
[34:31] | ‘Cause this morning, I couldn’t even defend my own home. | 因为今天早上我连自己家都保护不了 |
[34:33] | My wife had to come save me. | 还需要我妻子来救我 |
[34:34] | ‘Cause I thought he was gonna beat you to a pulp. | 因为我以为他会揍你一顿 |
[34:36] | He probably would have. | 他可能是会 |
[34:38] | But the fact that you had to step in, | 但是你的介入 |
[34:39] | that makes it hurt even worse. | 让我更加受伤 |
[34:43] | – I was just trying to be helpful. – I know. | -我只是想帮忙 -我知道 |
[34:45] | But sometimes, honey, | 但是有些时候 宝贝 |
[34:47] | I just need a fucking win. | 我只需要一场胜利 |
[34:49] | Okay? I just want to feel like a man | 懂吗 我只想让自己感觉像个爷们儿 |
[34:51] | and save a dog and have that be good enough. | 把狗救下来 做得足够好 |
[34:57] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[35:00] | It was a good day. | 今天挺不错 |
[35:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:04] | I didn’t lock the door. | 我没锁门 |
[35:07] | Okay, all right. Call the police. | 好的 快报警 |
[35:12] | Look, hey, man, l-let me just start | 听着 伙计 让我先 |
[35:13] | by offering my… | 解释 |
[35:16] | No! | 不 |
[35:18] | Get off me, you bitch! | 下来 你个婊子 |
[35:21] | Jade! Jade! | 洁德 洁德 |
[35:29] | Jade! | 洁德 |
[35:34] | Where the fuck is she? | 她在哪 |
[35:56] | You broke my leg, you crazy bitch! | 你让我摔断了腿 你个疯婆子 |
[35:59] | Fuck with my family again, and I’ll break the other one. | 再来惹我家人 我就打断你另一条腿 |
[36:09] | – How’s your food? – Excellent. | -好吃吗 -好吃极了 |
[36:12] | – Yours? – Yeah, it’s-it’s really good. | -你的呢 -很不错 |
[36:14] | Good. | 挺好 |
[36:17] | So you’re going to college in the fall? | 所以你秋天就要去上大学了吗 |
[36:19] | – Art school. – Oh, that’s right. | -艺术学院 -对哦 |
[36:22] | You like to draw. | 你喜欢画画 |
[36:24] | That’s cute. | 真可爱 |
[36:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:30] | Oh, what the hell? | 搞什么 |
[36:33] | Sorry to interrupt your evening. Hello, Tommy. | 抱歉打搅了你们的约会 你好 汤米 |
[36:36] | Mrs. Grove. | 格罗夫太太 |
[36:37] | What are you doing here, Mom? | 你来干什么 妈 |
[36:39] | I need a moment. | 我找你有事 |
[36:40] | For what? | 干什么 |
[36:42] | I brought someone. | 我带了个人来 |
[36:44] | Brad would like to talk to you. | 布拉德想跟你谈谈 |
[36:49] | I’m in the middle of dinner. | 我正在吃晚餐呢 |
[36:51] | Well, Tommy doesn’t mind. Do you? | 汤米又不介意 你介意吗 |
[36:54] | No. | 不介意 |
[37:02] | – Simone… – Don’t look at me. | -萨蒙妮 -别看我 |
[37:05] | People will see. | 人们会看到的 |
[37:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:10] | There’s something I want to say. | 我有话想跟你说 |
[37:11] | Look, I only went out with Amy to make you jealous. | 听着 我和艾米约会是为了让你吃醋 |
[37:14] | It was a, it was dumb thing to do. I was just hurt, you know? | 这么做很傻 我只是很受伤 |
[37:18] | Because I like you so much. | 因为我很喜欢你 |
[37:21] | But I was thinking that if we put a name to what | 我之前是想如果我给我们的关系 |
[37:24] | we’ve been doing, then I would know how you felt about me, | 一个名分的话 那我就知道你对我是什么感觉了 |
[37:27] | but you’re not into it, so I’ll– I will back off. | 但你没兴趣 所以我会放弃 |
[37:30] | You can look at me now. | 你现在可以看我了 |
[37:41] | I must really like you a lot to wear this god-awful thing. | 我一定是喜欢你得不行才会戴这丑哭的玩意 |
[37:50] | Well. I guess the wedding’s back on, then. | 哟 看来婚礼又会如约举行了 |
[37:54] | Apparently so. | 显然是的 |
[37:57] | Back to us. Are you free Friday? | 回到我们的话题 你周五有空吗 |
[38:00] | Yes, ma’am. | 有的 夫人 |
[38:01] | Don’t call me ma’am. | 别叫我夫人 |
[38:04] | Yes, lover. | 有的 爱人 |
[38:08] | Ma’am will be fine. | 还是叫夫人吧 |
[38:14] | Thank you again for inviting us. Everything was lovely. | 再次谢谢你们邀请我们 一切都很棒 |
[38:17] | We are so glad you came. | 我们很高兴你们来了 |
[38:19] | I can’t remember the last time we laughed so hard. | 我已经记不起我们上次开怀大笑是什么时候了 |
[38:21] | You’re an absolute delight. | 你真能活跃气氛 |
[38:24] | I hope we see you again very soon. | 希望能很快再见到你 |
[38:27] | Robert, you’re a lucky man, son. | 罗伯特 你很幸运 |
[38:29] | Hope you know that. | 希望你明白这点 |
[38:32] | Yes, sir. | 我知道 |
[38:36] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[38:55] | So how did you figure it out? | 所以你是怎么知道的 |
[39:05] | Oh, crap. I left a joint in my pocket, didn’t I? | 见鬼 我把大麻烟卷留在衣服口袋里了 对吗 |
[39:10] | You did. | 是的 |
[39:12] | You absolutely did. | 没错 |
[39:14] | I knew something was up. | 我就知道有什么地方不对劲 |
[39:16] | You’ve been acting strangely for weeks. | 过去几周你都很古怪 |
[39:21] | So why did you smoke it? | 那你为什么要抽 |
[39:24] | To get back at me? | 为了报复我吗 |
[39:29] | Well… | 好吧 |
[39:30] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[39:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:41] | My walk on the wild side is over. | 我的狂野之旅已经结束 |
[39:44] | Won’t happen again. | 不会有下次了 |
[39:59] | – I have one question. – What’s that? | -我有一个问题 -什么 |
[40:02] | Why did you want to try marijuana? | 你为什么想尝试抽大麻 |
[40:09] | I thought it would be fun to break the rules. | 我想着打破规矩会很有趣 |
[40:12] | Does that sound stupid? | 这听上去愚蠢吗 |
[40:16] | Not at all. | 一点也不 |
[40:18] | My life feels like one of those stupid swan napkins. | 我的生活感觉就像是那傻逼天鹅餐巾 |
[40:23] | It’s rigid, it’s all tight folds and sharp edges. | 死板 紧密的折痕 锋利的边缘 |
[40:27] | And people admire it, | 人们很羡慕 |
[40:29] | but it takes so much work. | 但是我却很辛苦 |
[40:34] | And it’s goddamned exhausting. | 太累人了 |
[40:37] | Course it is. | 当然 |
[40:41] | We’ve forgotten to find time in our life for joy. | 我们都忘了在生活里找乐子了 |
[40:44] | Joy? | 乐子 |
[40:46] | Hell, I’d settle for a few laughs now and then. | 偶尔能放声大笑我就满足了 |
[40:49] | I would love to hear you laugh again. | 我想再次听到你笑 |
[40:52] | I’d break every rule in the book for that. | 为此我愿意打破所有规矩 |
[40:57] | I’m starting to realize | 我开始意识到 |
[40:58] | you’re not the good little girl I thought you were. | 你不是我印象中的那个乖乖女了 |
[41:03] | No, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[41:04] | I’m a rebel. | 我是叛逆女孩 |
[41:08] | Okay. Okay. | 好啊 |
[41:13] | We’ve got to do something, tonight. | 我们得做点什么 今晚就做 |
[41:16] | Something… crazy! | 疯狂的事 |
[41:20] | Crazy and hilarious. | 疯狂又搞笑 |
[41:22] | But what? I mean… what can we do? What? | 做什么呢 我们能做什么 |
[41:26] | I’m actually getting excited. | 我好激动呀 |
[41:35] | Rob… | 罗伯 |
[41:43] | We’re being too loud. | 我们声音太大了 |
[41:45] | I thought you were a rebel. | 你不是叛逆女孩吗 |
[41:48] | You’re right. | 你说的是 |
[41:56] | If you visit your local morgue, | 如果你去探访你当地的太平间 |
[41:58] | you’ll find the bodies of good people | 你会发现那些做了错误选择的 |
[42:00] | who made bad choices. | 好人尸体 |
[42:06] | Some engaged in reckless love affairs. | 有的不计后果搞婚外情 |
[42:11] | Some invited violent strangers into their home. | 有的把暴力陌生人招进家里 |
[42:16] | And some kept dark secrets from those they loved. | 还有的向他们的爱人隐瞒了黑暗秘密 |
[42:23] | Yes, it’s choices like these that lead to death. | 是的 正是这样的选择让他们走向死亡 |
[42:28] | And more importantly, murder. | 但更重要的是 谋杀 |